The Side Effects of Microsis by MasterOfMicro
Summary:

Kira and Holly have a seemingly perfect relationship, until Kira is diagnosed with a rare condition known as Microsis, which causes the victim to shrink to about one inch high. To help her out, Holly and Kira go to Kira's family's house for the week.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Lesbians, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 6596 Read: 69184 Published: December 16 2015 Updated: January 02 2016

1. Chapter 1: Microsis by MasterOfMicro

2. Chapter 2: Trying to sleep by MasterOfMicro

3. Chapter 3: Breakfast time by MasterOfMicro

4. Chapter 4: Amelia and Chloe by MasterOfMicro

5. Chapter 5: Giving in by MasterOfMicro

6. Chapter 6: Amelia's plan by MasterOfMicro

7. Chapter 7: Revenge by MasterOfMicro

8. Chapter 8: The fun begins by MasterOfMicro

9. Chapter 9: Answers by MasterOfMicro

Chapter 1: Microsis by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Kira is diagnosed with a condition called Microsis, which causes the patient to shrink down to roughly an inch in size. Her girlfriend, Holly, has troubles adjusting to her new stature.

It was definetly odd when Holly carried her girlfiend Kira, wearing nothing but the tiny hospital gown she was given, out of the hospital in her hand. When the doctor told her Kira had been diagnosed with Microsis, she laughed think it was a made up disease, but there Kira was, standing only 1 inch tall, sitting comfortably in the palm of her girlfriend. There was no known cure for Microsis, but the good news is that it wasn't fatal. The doctor gave her a booklet, detailing on how to take care of her, and one of the tips was to carry her as gently as possible. The plan was to have Holly and Kira visit Kari's family for a week or so to help her adjust to her new size and have her know she had support as she struggled with her condition.  Holly opened the car door and placed Kira on the dashboard. "I... uh... don't know where you should sit" said Holly, looking for a place. "How about the cup holder?" suggested Kira. Holly gently picked her up and placed her in the cup holder. "Are you sure you're safe in there?" she asked, concerned. "Yep! It's actually pretty comfortable in here" Kira replied, assuring her.

Kira sat down with her back against the edge of the cup holder, wiggling her tiny toes. Holly couldn't help but smile at her, and went to try and tickle her but remembered that wasn't exactly a good idea. "Alright, our flight leaves in about 2 hours. We better head to the airport now" she said, starting up the car. Kira nodded, looking around her. She was bewildered by how the world looked from her new perspective. A small drop of coffee was the size of a large puddle now. She stuck her finger in it, admiring the ripples. A small bread cumb was now a big meal for her. She took a bite out of it, immediately spitting it out due to the stale and slightly moldy taste. She then gazed up at Holly, her girlfriend who was previously only 2 inches taller than her was now 71 inches taller than her. The two of them were planning to start getting sexually active, but now that was nearly impossible.

They arrived at the airport after about 20 minutes. "So I read the booklet the doctor gave me while I was in the waiting room, and he said we can still interact in a fun way if you know what I mean, but nothing all that sexual" informed Holly. Kira nodded, glad that they weren't completely isolated from each other. Kira climbed onto Holly's palm again, which was now sweaty from gripping the driver's stick the entire ride. "Oh, sorry" said Holly, placing her in her other palm. Kira wiped the sweat from her feet, tripping in the process. She barely stayed on her hand, almost plummeting to the asphalt of the parking lot. "Careful! You know what the doctor said, you're much more vulnerable at your size!" warned Holly. She then placed Kira in the pocket of her jacket. "Hey, what are you doing?" asked Kira, annoyed. "I need to hide you in my pocket, that way I only need to pay for one plane ticket." "Oh, that makes sense" Kira replied, picking up a wad of lint the size of her head. Holly walked up to the front desk of the airport, towing her luggage behind her. "1 ticket for the 3 PM flight to Toronto please" she asked the clerk. The clerk smiled and nodded, and they went through the usual ticket purchasing procedure. While they waited in the security line, Holly unzipped her luggage slightly. "Hide in here for a second while I go through security" she told her. Kira nodded, climbing in. She hid in one of Holly's socks, which still had the smell of her feet. Kira took a long sniff and layed on the comfortable fabric. "This really isn't all that bad" she said to herself. Holly herself wasn't so sure if she liked the scenario. Kira was still herself, but it was going to be a lot harder to have fun with her at only 1 inch tall. No longer could they play video games together, cook together or do anything really aside from talk or watch TV. She frowned at this idea.

Chapter 2: Trying to sleep by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter synopsis: Kira begins to feel excited about exploring her new world, but it's late at night. So she decides to wake up Holly, in the most effective way she knows how.

Kira rode in Holly's jacket pocket for most of the flight. They sat mostly in silence, not really knowing what to say to each other. When they landed, Kira's family was there to greet them. Kira's family consisted of her mom, Natasha, and her non-identical twin sisters Amelia and Chloe, both of whom were 18. Kira's dad disappeared mysteriously 5 years before and was presumed dead. This happened about 2 weeks after Kira and Holly started dating. "Nice to see you again, Holly" said Natasha, as she gave her a hug. They hadn't seen each other since Holly and Kira moved away 3 years prior. "You too!" said Holly. She reached into her pocket and grabbed Kira. "Well, aren't you just adorable!" Natasha smiled. Holly still felt a bit uncomfortable with the whole situation. Amelia and Chloe, from an outside look, would seem like typical bratty teenagers, but they really weren't. They were actually nice to everyone they met and loved spending time with their older sister. They also became good friends with Holly and were sad to see them go when they moved. They both took turns holding their now tiny sister in their hands, poking her gentle and giggling. Kira didn't mind at all and laughed along with them. Holly grabbed her bag from the luggage conveyor and Natasha drove them to her house. It was already fairly late and Holly was feeling quite tired. 

Holly didn't realise how tired she was until she sat on the bed in the guest room, which used to be Kira's bedroom. After eating a small snack (Kira ate only a few crumbs, but was stuffed), she decided to go to bed. Kira curled up onto the other pillow. Holly covered her with a napkin. "Does this work as a blanket?" she said in a joking voice. "Actually, yea, it kinda does" Kira responded. Holly got into her pajamas, the same ones Kira had bought her for an early Christmas gift as the holiday was only a few days away, and got into bed with her. She fell asleep almost instantly. Kira was having troubles sleeping, despite being quite tired. She was slowly beginning to adjust to her new size, and was beginning to feel excited. She wanted to explore the everyday world from a new perspective and didn't want to wait until morning to start, but it was dark out and she didn't want to disturb Holly by trying to wake her up so she could turn on the small nightlight in her room. Kira would try and do it herself but it was far too risky. Kira kept tossing and turning in her napkin blanket but the excitement of exploring her new world kept her from sleeping. She decided she would wake up Holly anyway, even if she got mad. The only problem was, she didn't know how. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark enough so that she could get a basic understanding of what was around her. She walked over to her girlfriend's now gigantic head. "Holly?" she said, in a slightly loud voice. She didn't hear her. Kira realised that with her new height, her voice had gotten much quieter. She tried a few more times. "Holly?" she repeated, slightly louder each time. No response. She pressed her hands against her lips, admiring how soft they felt and giggled a little bit. Still nothing. Kira though for a second. Then she remembered Holly had extremely ticklish feet.

Kira snuck under the blanket and began the walk towards her girlfriends feet. She kept on looking at her titanic sized girlfriend, feeling lucky she was together with such an attractive and extremely nice woman. Even better, that attractive and extremely nice woman was now much bigger than her, meaning she could play with her in more ways than most couples could. She eventually got to Holly's feet. Holly's entire foot was the size of a 6 storey building. Kira tried to climb up her massive sole but it was too soft and cushiony to climb. She then tried her original method of tickling it. That seemed to work, as she felt the bed shake.

Holly stirred in her sleep. "Mwah... uhh... Kira?" she said, waking up. She looked over at where Kira was sleeping, and she wasn't there. "Kira? Where'd you go?" she said, starting to feel concerned. "Over here!" Kira yelled, but Holly didn't hear her. Holly looked all over the bed for her using the flashlight on her cell phone, eventually finding her near the edge of the bed. "What are you doing there?" she asked, a little bit angrily. "I was trying to wake you up so you could turn on the nightlight so I could go and explore, but I couldn't do it easily so I tried to tickle your feet. Holly couldn't stay mad for long. She thought that was absolutely adorable, but she was still annoyed. She got up and turned on the nightlight. "Now, try to sleep, ok? You can explore in the morning." Kira nodded in agreement, but still couldn't sleep. Holly feel back asleep, and Kira got up onto the nightstand. She looked at all the random objects, such as coins and makeup. It was amazing to her, that these once tiny objects were now so large. She then finally began to feel sleepy, and got back into bed and tried to sleep. It was only then that she realised her napkin bed wasn't really all that comfortable. She then had an idea, and walked back down to Holly's feet.

Holly had shifted her earlier position a bit so that the top of her foot was flat against the bed, making her sole open and not needing to be climbed to get on to. Kira wondered if Holly went into this position intentionally, in case she wanted to go there again and maybe sleep on her soft skin. Whatever the reason, Kira did see it as a more inviting bed than a napkin. She compared herself to the size of her big toe and noticed it was a fair bit bigger than her. Kira climbed on top of her toe and walked over to her sole, lying down on the cushiony flesh, and quickly learned it was 10 times more comfortable than the napkin bed. She fell asleep almost instantly. Holly had indeed shifted her position intentionally, thinking Kira would go to her feet again. She tried her hardest not to burst into laughter from the tickle. Kira had a habit of tossing and turning in her sleep, making it nearly impossible for Holly to hold it in, but she managed. Both of them fell asleep, Kira having the much more pleasant rest of the two.

End Notes:

Please feel free to comment!

Chapter 3: Breakfast time by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Kira starts to bond with her sisters again, while Holly feels upset that the activity she felt was special to her and Kira is now being shared.

Kira woke up the next morning, still on the plush surface of Holly's foot. Holly was still asleep, but Kira decided to wake her up. She tickled her foot like she did last night. Holly laughed and woke up, nearly kicking Kira across the room. Amelia opened the door. "Breakfast!" she said, and ran downstairs. Holly picked up Kira and the two of them followed Amelia. Chloe was already at the table, drinking a glass of orange juice. Natasha was frying some eggs. Holly placed Kira on the table and sat down. "How was your sleep last night?" asked Natasha. Kira gave Holly a funny smile. "It was fantastic, actually" she said. Holly giggled a bit, although she was still a bit depressed that that was probably the highest amount of pleasure she and Kira could have together. Kira didn't seem to mind at all, Holly couldn't remember the last time she'd seen her this happy.

Natasha reached into a bag and pulled out a small pink box. Inside the box were some clothes made for dolls, but they looked like they would fit Kira just fine. "Thanks mom, these are great!" said Kira, gratefully. She sat next to Holly's plate, stealing crumbs of her bacon. Holly placed a small drop of coffee next to Kira. "And how was your night Holly?" Natasha asked her. Holly smiled. "It was nice" she said, not telling Natasha what the two of them did. Holly didn't think what they did was really that bad, but she was a bit worried Natasha wouldn't like it that much. Kira didn't want to tell her mother either, but still wanted to have fun with Holly's feet. She looked down from the edge of the table, and saw Holly was still barefoot like last night. She wanted to go back down there and play with them again, but she was worried someone would see her. She came up with an idea. "I'm gonna go walk around the house a bit, do some exploring. See ya guys later. Can you help me down, Holly?" said Kira, trying not to act suspicious. Holly placed her on her hand and then put her gently on the kitchen floor.

Kira walked around underneath the table a bit. She quickly noticed her mother was the only one wearing some type of footwear, as she was wearing fuzzy purple slippers. Holly, Amelia and Chloe were all barefoot. Kira wasn't sure if her sisters would be ok with her randomly going up to them and tickling them. She would ask them later if they were fine with it, only if they promised not to tell their mom. For now, she would stick to Holly's feet. Her soft, wrinkly soles were so inviting, and at her height she could easily make out the insignificant details of her entire foot, such as the ridges of her toe and the tiny specks of dried skin at her heel.

Kira gently placed her hand on Holly's big toe, which was hanging from her chair just above the ground. Holly twitched for a second, trying to contain a laugh. Kira grabbed onto her toe, hanging off of it like a monkey before hopping off. Holly's muffled laughter caught the attention of Amelia and Chloe, but thankfully not Natasha, who couldn't hear what was going on due to the sound of the eggs sizziling. "What's so funny?" Chloe whispered. Holly pointed downwards under the table, to where Kira was playing on her foot. Both Chloe and Amelia looked, smiling at each other. "Promise not to tell your mom, ok? She might get mad" warned Holly. The twins nodded in agreement. "Hey Kira, wanna play on my foot later? It sounds like fun the way Holly was reacting" asked Amelia. "Ooh! Me too, after you're done with her" added Chloe. "Sure!" smiled Kira. Holly gave them an odd look, and then quickly began to feel upset. She had found something for her and Kira to do, but now that was being shared with Kira's family, making it a bit less meaningful. Holly did her best to keep silent, she didn't want to upset Kira. 

They finished up breakfast shortly after. "Your sisters sure haven't changed a bit" Holly said to Kira. "Nah, they're 18 yet they still act like they're 9. They really do wanna have fun with me in any way they can, huh?" she said, chuckling a bit. "Yea. You can go have fun with them in their room, I'll hang out with your mom for a bit" said Holly. Kira smiled. Right as Holly placed her on the ground, she gave her toe a big kiss, causing Holly to blush a bit. Kira walked towards her sister's room, crawling underneath the door. Holly went back into the kitchen and helped out Natasha with the dishes. "Glad to see Kira is already back to bonding with her sisters, huh?" smiled Natasha. "Ha ha, sure is" said Holly, a bit awkwardly. They finished up the dishes and went into the living room to watch TV. 

End Notes:

Please feel free to add a comment!

Chapter 4: Amelia and Chloe by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter synopsis: Kira goes to have fun with Amelia and Chloe's feet, but things quickly take a turn for the worst.

Warning: Contains non-sexual incest

Kira entered Amelia and Chloe's bedroom. Both of them were sitting on the bottom of their bunk bed, waiting for her. Kira did feel a bit uneasy doing this with her family members, but tried to reassure herself with the fact it wasn't really a sexual act. She remembered how much she loved her sisters and would do almost anything with them, and it was their idea to do this anyway. That made her feel a lot better about the situation. Amelia walked over to her tiny sister and picked her up. "It's my turn first!" she said, laying down on the bottom bunk. Chloe got up and sat in a chair next to the bed, watching the action. Amelia's feet weren't as big as Holly's but they were still quite massive compared to Kira, reaching almost ten times higher than her. Kira attempted to climb Amelia's sole like she did Holly's the night before. She realised that Amelia's sole was some how even softer than Holly's, and was amazed by this. It was like a giant flesh coloured wall of fluffly clouds and pillows made of the softest feathers. Kira tried to her best to climb but it was a poor effort, holding onto a wrinkle for no longer than a couple seconds before falling onto the bed sheet. Amelia wasn't as good as containing her laughter as Holly, and burst into laughing. Chloe was a bit jealous, but she was thrilled for when it was her turn.

Kira then went over to Amelia's ankle and tried to climb up from there. It was a lot easier than trying to climb her sole, but still difficult. She got to the top of her building size foot, standing between her big and second toe. Amelia, barely containing any of her laughter, finally calmed down a bit. "Can you do me a favor, sis? Clean my toes, would ya?" Kira looked at her funny. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Y'know pick out toe jam, lick the dirt off, stuff like that" Amelia said. Kira wasn't sure. "I think I'll pass" she said, slightly uncomfortably. "It wasn't a question" snapped Amelia, suddenly clenching her toes. Kira hopped off her foot, trying to run out of the bedroom as fast as she could, but Chloe quickly stopped her. "You are going anywhere" she said, giving her a mischevious smile. Kira's heart pounded. Chloe placed Kira under a glass cup, trapping her. Kira tried to scream for help, but there was nothing she could do.

Amelia grabbed Kira and put her on her toe. "One last chance, clean my toes" she commanded. Kira gulped hard, and started picking the toe jam from between Amelia's toes. Amelia continued to laugh hysterically. "C'mon, it's my turn now" complained Chloe. "No way, this is awesome" Amelia replied. Chloe snatched Kira from between Amelia's toes and placed her between her feet, trapping her. She tried to climb Chloe's soles to get out, but somehow her skin was even softer than Amelia's. Chloe burst into laughter while Amelia tried to get Kira back. The twins got into a fight, unaware that Kira was making a mad dash for the door. She went underneath it and tried to go to Holly for help. Natasha was right outside the bedroom, walking out of the bathroom and back to the living room where she was watching TV with Holly. She didn't see Kira, and her fuzzy purple slipper stepped on her poor daughter. She let out a muffled scream, but thankfully she wasn't seriously hurt. Kira got up slowly, aching a bit, when she heard the door to her sisters room open. "There she is!" said Chloe, snatching her. Natasha looked at her. "Be careful with your sister! She's very vulnerable at the size you know" she warned them. "Yea yea, we know" replied Amelia. Kira didn't want to go back to into their room. She made a very risky jump from Chloe's hand, barely grabbing onto her mother's robe.

Kira gently made her way to the ground, where the twins tried to grab her again. Natasha got angry at them. "Thats enough you two, place nice! Come on Kira, why don't you watch TV with me and Holly for a bit?" she offered. Kira agreed, glad to be free from her sisters wrath. She had no idea they were capable of being so cruel. Kira sat on the armrest of the couch next to Holly. "So, how was it?" said Holly, trying not to let her mom know what she was up to. "I'll tell you about it later" Kira responded, still in shock from the whole situation. Holly put her feet on the the footrest in front of the couch, now wearing a cute pair of kneehigh striped socks. Kira was tempted to go over there, but didn't because her mom was sitting beside them. Even if Natasha wasn't there, Kira probably wouldn't considering the experience she just had with feet. She was going to take a little break from them, and try to avoid her sister's as much as possible. It was going to be an interesting week for her.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Chapter 5: Giving in by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Kira begins to accept the idea of becoming a footslave to her sisters.

About an hour later, Natasha was preparing lunch. Holly brought Kira over to the table and sat down, placing Kira on the table. "Chloe! Amelia! Time for lunch!" Natasha called. Kira's stomach sank and she started having a nervous look on her face. Holly noticed Kira's panic. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I'll tell you later" responded Kira. Amelia and Chloe came from their room and into the kitchen. "Hey sis!" said Chloe in an upbeat voice, trying to act like what she and her sister did earlier didn't actually happen. The twins sat at the table while Natasha was finishing cooking. "Y'know what? I'm not really all that hungry, I think I'm gonna go back to watching TV" said Kira, trying to avoid her sister's. "Alright" said Holly, picking up Kira and placing her back on the armrest of the couch.

The twins wolfed down their food as fast as they could. "Can we watch TV with Kira?" they asked. Kira's tiny heart nearly pounded out of her chest. "Actually, I'm going to be doing some errands. One of you come with me, the other can stay with Holly and Kira. Amelia and Chloe played rock, paper, scissors over who got to stay. Kira wasn't sure which sister she'd rather stay with, but she figured Chloe didnt try to kill her so she was the safer bet. Unfortunately, Amelia won and got to stay with her and Holly. "We'll be back in an hour or 2" said Natasha, as she and Chloe left the house. Amelia, Holly and Kira sat watching TV, Amelia eyeing Kira whenever she got the chance. Holly then slowly removed the striped kneehigh socks she was wearing, wriggling her toes while making gestures towards Kira. Considering what happened earlier, Kira didn't really want to be near anyones feet so she shook her head no. Holly sighed softly and continued watching. 

Eventually, Holly got up to go to the bathroom. Amelia saw this as her chance. Kira attempted to run away but it was no use, Amelia grabbed her and went back to the couch. She placed Kira on the floor and started smothering her with her foot. Kira was paniking but the softness of Amelia's sole was overwhelmingly pleasant. Kira felt like a giant fleshy pillow was pressing against her tiny body and it wasn't terrible. She quickly realised what she was thinking. Her own sister, whom she had never thought was even capable of harming a fly, was willing to crush her for no reason other than for fun. Kira tried her absolute hardest to free herself, but her almost flawless sole was too intense. Considering Chloe somehow had an even more soft and perfect sole, Kira couldn't even comprehend how her situation would be if it were Chloe who had stayed instead. Eventually, Kira gave into temptation and began to lick her sister's foot. Amelia laughed, lifting her foot up ever so slightly. Kira had the window of opportunity to escape but didn't, she finally accepted being a foot slave for her twin sisters.

 

But then Holly came out of the bathroom.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Sorry for this chapter being extremely short

Chapter 6: Amelia's plan by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Holly forgives Amelia and Kira for the earlier situation, but learns she as a plan to kidnap Kira.

Holly couldn't do anything but stare for a solid 30 seconds. Her girlfriend, licking her sister's foot and enjoying it immensely. She began to sick to her stomach. "What... the hell..." she finally stammered. Kira crawled out from underneath Amelia's foot, looking both extremely embarassed and guilty. Amelia felt the same way. "Like I said earlier... I needed to tell you something" Kira said. "Amelia, would you mind leaving for a few minutes?" asked Holly. Amelia dashed into her room, closing the door. "So you wanna have fun, huh?" Holly said, while removing her socks again. She then pressed her foot against Kira, the same was Amelia was just a few seconds prior. Although Holly's foot wasn't as soft as Amelia's, it was still extraordinarily soft and it felt more... right. 

 

Holly let her go. "Never do that again, or next time that'll be a real stomp" she warned her. Amelia overheard the entire conversation and texted Chloe. "I have an idea, tell you when you get back" she said. Kira looked noticably upset. "I'm so, so sorry. I had no idea what I was thinking. Maybe this condition has affected my brain somehow" Kira said, starting to tear up a bit. Holly gave her a 'hug' (It was really just wrapping her finger around her) and put her on the armrest of the couch. Holly put her feet up on the footrest, where Kira then moved towards, sitting with her back against her sole. "You can come out now, Amelia" called Holly, and Amelia left her room and rejoined them. "Sorry about that Holly, we were just having fun" she said, stuttering a bit. "No worries, just don't do it again" Holly warned her. Amelia nodded, noticing where Kira was sitting now. Amelia put her feet up as well. Side by side, the 2 ladies feet were nearly identical, with Holly's being ever so slightly larger. Despite the softness of Amelia's sole, Kira didn't feel inclined to leave her girlfriend's feet.

 

Not much longer later, Natasha and Chloe came home. Just before they came, Kira ran towards the armrest to avoid confrontation with her mother. "Hey you 3" Natasha smiled while entering. She took off her coat and joined them in the living room, Chloe doing the same after changing into more casual clothing and sitting beside her sister on the couch. She joined Amelia and Holly by putting her barefeet on the footrest. "For goodness sakes, put on socks! I can smell your feet from here!" joked Natasha. They chuckled awkwardly and continued watching TV. Christmas was 2 days away, and they were watching one of the various Christmas specials that seem to rerun nonstop. Kira couldn't remember exactly how Chloes' feet were, as she had the least amount of exposure to them, but there were several factors as to why that was a bad idea. She sat in relative silence for a while, before Natasha got up to go make dinner. "Oh damn, I forgot to get pasta sauce. I was going to make spaghetti" she said. "I have work in 15 minutes, I could bring some food home" said Amelia, who worked at a pizza place. "That sounds great, thanks Amelia!" said Natasha. Amelia got up to get ready for work. Chloe followed her into her room. They always liked to stay together, even if they had no reason to.

 

While putting on her uniform, Amelia began to explain her plan to Chloe. "When I get home, I'll pretend I forgot to drop something off at work and say I have to go back, and offer Kira a ride. Mom will almost certainly be ok with it. Then I'll be gone for a while, you go out to see if I'm ok, and then you come into the car with me, where I'll just be parked a block away or so. While we're in the car we can do whatever we want with Kira, and not just a good foot cleaning" she explained, with a bit of a sadistic grin. Chloe laughed and agreed. The twins were unaware Holly was taking Kira to the bathroom, which was right beside their room. They overheard the whole thing, but agreed to pretend they didn't. They would fool them, and expose them to their mother. The plan seemed genius at first, for both the twins and Holly and Kira, but neither of them knew that neither of their plans would work.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Chapter 7: Revenge by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Holly and Kira get revenge on the twins, and decide them getting Microsis is the only fair punishment.

Amelia walked out the door wearing her uniform. "I'll be back soon" she announced, receiving obligatory nods and goodbye's from Holly and her family. She giggled a bit after leaving the house, excited about what she was going to do when she got back. Little did Amelia know that Holly and Kira knew what she and Chloe had planned and were also planning to get back at them. Kira explained what happened earlier, which made Holly more determined to unleash their revenge. But what would they do? If they confronted them, they would kill Kira in an instant. They had to be creative. Then Kira remembered something. "Microsis is contagious, isn't it?" she asked. Holly made a quick Google search. "Hey, you're right! Saliva from a person who has been diagnosed with Microsis can infect someone else, with more severe effects" she said, reading the webpage. They smiled evily at each other.

 

According to the webpage, it would take no more than a single drop of saliv to infect the person, which is an extremely small amount. It also had to be ingested orally, meaning the victim would have to swallow the saliva.Lastly, effects stay dormant for 12 hours, meaning Amelia and Chloe wouldn't be infected until the next morning. This would be perfect timing to get revenge, as Amelia pulled into the driveway with pizza. Just as she opened the boxes, she pretended to rummage through her purse, looking for something. "Oops, looks like I forgot my phone at work. I'll go back and get it" she said, trying to tell a convincing lie. Just as she grabbed her keys, Natasha stopped her. "You can eat first, you can survive just one meal without your phone can't you?" she said. "Yeah, I guess" said Amelia. In her mind, she was upset that her plan had to be delayed for a bit, but at least she would still be able to use it. When nobody was looking, Kira spat on the slices of pizza Amelia and Chloe grabbed.

 

Everyone ate their food in peace, Kira and Holly looking at each other, trying not to laugh whenever Amelia and Chloe took a bite. When they finished, Amelia grabbed her keys again and went to go 'get her phone'. "Wanna go for a ride?" Amelia asked Kira. Holly stepped in. "Kira and I are going to spend time together tonight. Sorry about that" she said. "Alright" said Amelia, who went out the door despite now not having a reason to. She got into her car and screamed her head off, and then drove around the neighbourhood to kill time. When she got back, she and Chloe went into their room, refusing to come out. "What's gotten into those to?" asked Natasha. Holly shrugged. "Well, I'm feeling quite sluggish, you two can do whatever you want for the rest of the night" said Natasha, as she went upstairs to her bedroom. Holly and Kira didn't really want to mess around, since Kira was still traumatized a bit from earlier that day. They did the only thing the two of them could really do, and watched TV.

 

That night, Amelia and Chloe were dead asleep when the shrinking process began. Kira woke up in the middle of the night and noticed she wasn't there beside her. She figured she had just gone to the bathroom and fell back asleep. The next morning, Amelia and Chloe were both an inch tall. Compared to Kira, that is. The already shrunken Kira was now a titan compared to the twins. Then they saw Holly and nearly fainted. "Wanna play for a bit?" asked Kira.

End Notes:

One minor thing with this story is that I gave Amelia a pretty darn short shift at her job. Ignore that tiny plothole if you can.

 

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Chapter 8: The fun begins by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Holly and Kira decide to play with Amelia and Chloe, both of whom are now extremely small.

Amelia and Chloe could do nothing but gaze up and their now gigantic sister, who was still only 1 inch tall. Holly was over 5000 times taller than the tiny twins. "You're going to get in so much trouble when mom finds out!" Chloe warned Kira. "Nah, she's out all day. We'll tell her you guys left to visit a friend for the week" said Kira, with a bit of an evil grin. "For now, let's have some fun." It didn't take a genius to guess what Kira meant by that. She held her sisters in her hand, not letting them escape.

 

Holly laid down on the bed, laying her feet so that her soles were exposed. Kira tossed Amelia and Chloe onto her right foot, pinning them down with her own feet so that they couldn't escape. The twins managed peek out between Kira's toes, in awe of how unbelievably massive Holly's feet were. They were the size of the neighbourhood to them. Amelia tried desperately to escape the bottom of Kira's foot, while Chloe just found herself amazed by the detail of Holly's foot so close up. Each minuscule detail of her wrinkly sole astounded her. The perfect surface of Holly's sole had small specks of dirt and lint from her stock, sticking onto her skin with the help of small amounts of sweat. Chloe felt the urge to clean the gigantic foot. "Please Kira, let me go. I wish to serve Holly. Honest" she spluttered. Kira slowly lifted the foot that was pinning down Chloe. "Thank you" she said and got right to work.

 

Kira then lifted her other foot and grabbed Amelia. "Let me go Kira! You can't do this to me, I'm your sister!" she yelled. "I know what you wanted to do with me. Now I'm going to do what I want with you." Kira then spat on Amelia. "NO!" she screamed. Amelia shrunk instantly this time. Now the extremely tiny Chloe was gigantic compared to her. She fell against the sole of the unfathomably large Holly, whose foot alone was the size of a large city to the speck that was Amelia.

 

Her now titan sized yet still tiny sister towered over her. "This is only just the beginning" she smiled. Kira layed down on Holly's foot, near where Chloe was serving her new goddess. "Be more like Chloe" she said, placing Amelia on her foot. She raised her feet high in the air. "You'll never get away with this!" screamed Amelia. Kira ignored her. Amelia wanted to kill Kira but there was nothing she could do at this size.

 

Then she noticed how soft her sister's feet were. "Heh, it's like a giant bouncy castle" she said to herself. She shook her head. "No, I won't serve Kira. At the very least I'd serve Chloe. I guess this isn't all that bad" she continued. Then Amelia felt a tickle on her foot. She grabbed her foot and looked at it, grateful that she was flexible enough to do this. She saw a mysterious black dot that disappeared after a few seconds. "That's odd" Amelia said. She went back to laying down on Kira's foot, trying to do the math and figure out how small she was. That quickly gave her a headache.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Chapter 9: Answers by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Amelia finds out some secrets and learns Holly isn't the person she thought she was.

Amelia had fallen asleep. When she woke up, she was still on the surface of someone's foot, but it didn't appear to be Kira's since it was much more vast and opened. She figured it was Holly's foot and that maybe she shrunk more. She was right, it was Holly's foot. Holly's foot was now the size of the known universe to her. Amelia remembered the strange black dot on her foot. She had no idea why she remembered that so clearly and that the near featureless black dot had somehow looked... familiar. Little did she know that she was about to get answers, answers she would have never guessed.

 

Microsis wasn't real.

 

Then Amelia saw the black dot again, only this time it was the size of her. It was a person, wearing a cloak. The figure removed it, revealing the face of a man Amelia instantly recognized. "Dad?" she said, face frozen. "There's no time for a reunion, come with me" he said. Amelia was still in too much shock to move. "Quickly, you and your sisters are in huge danger. Come with me now and we can fix this!" he shouted, grabbing Amelia arm and dragging her. They came to a temple. "What's this doing here?" she asked, demanding answers. "Holly isn't the innocent girl she appears to be. She's capable of more power and evil than anything in all existence. That little condition Kira has, Microsis? It's fake, she cast a shrinking spell on her. That's what happened to me, Amelia. I'm not dead, although somedays I wish I were" he explained. "The good thing is Holly doesn't know we're alive, and that we are planning something big. Something only you and your sisters can solve. Everyone here is a male, ex boyfriends of Holly and other people who have wronged her. She became lesbian because of her bad history with dating males and I didn't really approve of her when she started dating Kira. Because of this, she shrunk me right before she and Kira moved away." Amelia was shocked by all this, but still had more questions. "So what was with that black dot on my foot earlier? Why do I remember that so clearly?" she asked. "There's no time for that now, we need to shrink down your sister's first. We've devloped a device that can shrink them down, I'm sending you on a mission to go find Chloe and Kira and bring them to us. It's dangerous to go alone, you'll travel with Nick" he continued. Nick walked up to Amelia. "Hey, I remember you. You went to school with Kira and Holly. I thought you had died in a car accident" said Amelia. "No, when I broke up with Holly she was so angry that she faked a car accident, kidnapped me and shrunk me. How she got these powers I will never know, but the important thing now is stopping her. Let's go find your sisters" he said. Amelia and Nick set off to find them, but Holly's sole was so vast it would be near impossible to find them. Giantic bacterium the size of cities would be out get them. Every ridge of Holly's skin would be the size of infinite canyons. It was going to be an extremely dangerous journey. They got into a small vehicle, capable of travelling way beyond light speed. But even then, it would take them a long time to find and shrink Kira and Chloe and bring them back. There was no time to waste, the fate of the universe depended on it.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

Feel free to leave a comment!

There will be a sequel soon, and potentially a prequel.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5627