How I lost my wife! by madeofwin
Summary:

A man finds himself losing his wife to a growing Amazon!


Categories: Couples, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 20502 Read: 153857 Published: December 15 2015 Updated: September 04 2017
Story Notes:

This story is for adults, I don't own any characters.  

1. Chapter 1 by madeofwin

2. Chapter 2 by madeofwin

3. Chapter 3 by madeofwin

4. Chapter 4 by madeofwin

5. Chapter 5 by madeofwin

6. Chapter 6 by madeofwin

7. Chapter 7 by madeofwin

8. Chapter 8 by madeofwin

9. Chapter 9 by madeofwin

10. Chapter 10 by madeofwin

11. Chapter 11 by madeofwin

12. Chapter 12(a) workplace harassment by madeofwin

13. Chapter 12b by madeofwin

14. Chapter 13 Elevator by madeofwin

15. Chapter 14 Garage by madeofwin

16. Chapter 15 Home Again by madeofwin

Chapter 1 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

Just the intro.  Trust me, this is setting the table.  

Mitch stared in impotent rage at his house.  Or his now former house now, he guessed.  In the window he saw Emily, his ex-wife, cooking.  "Just like she used to for me", he thought bitterly.  He stood there, the cold night air hitting him in the face, and he remembered the past three months that had brought him here.  

 

Three long months previous.  

 

MItch stepped inside his house after a hard day at work.  "I smell something delicious," he commented.  “Emily,” he called her name, trying to find were his little lady was.  “I’m in the kitchen, dear.”  Emily said.  Mitch set his coat the hanger by the door, as he had done for the last seven years.  

 

Mitch walked into the kitchen and saw his wife busy at her stove.  She was dressed in a pair of dark yoga pants that hugged the round curves of her bottom.  As she shifted from foot to foot, he leered at the jiggling, shifing booty in front of him.  Her lower back and stomach was uncovered, exposed to the air.  The pale smooth hips swiveled as she began to turn around.   Mitch saw Emily smile up at him.  "Honey, you're home."  she walked over to him and gave him a tight hug.  Mitch felt her two prominent breasts snug in a work out bra push the heavy softness into his stomach.  

He broke the hug and leaned in, his tongue in her mouth as his right hand reached down and cupped her soft, tight ass.  "What's with the sports bra?  he asked, breaking their kiss for air.  Emily tightened a little, her slender shoulders tense.  "Oh, I just got back from the gym." she turned around so her husband couldn't see her face.  

 

"The gym?”  Mitch thought.  He didn’t know why.  Her body was perfect.  Sure, she was a little chubby, but wasn’t that better than being one of those, muscle women?  Covered in veins, muscles. bulging.  Ugh, no thanks.  He stepped up behind her, his chin resting on her hair as his hands wrapped around her.  “Good workout?”  he asked, trying not to show his discomfort.

 

She tensed again, a little, but then quickly relaxed back into him.  Turning around.  Emily’s bright brown eyes looked up into his as her cute, freckled nose scrunched up.  “Yeah, even though I got all sweaty.”  The way she said this, made his cock harden.  His hardon rose and it pushed against Emily's stomach.  “I wouldn’t mind getting a little…sweaty,” Mitch said, his eyes suggestively going down to look at his wife’s large breasts. 

 

He really did love those two perfect symbols of femininity .  Emily was always complaining that they were too big.  She had suggested, on several nights, that she wanted to get a reduction.  Mitch wouldn’t hear of it.  His hand began to wonder up from his wife’s waist, slipping underneath her soft, heavy breast.   Its spongy weight filled Mitch's palm.  He  leaned down for a kiss. 

 

Before their lips could meet, Emily turned her head so instead of her plush lips, he kissed her cheek.  “I’m really tired, Mitch, let’s eat dinner.”  Emily turned around, her perfect ass now presented to her husband and his painful erection.  “Damn workout.”  Mitch grumbled as he followed her to eat his nightly meal.   

End Notes:

Next chapter there will be some more stuff, right now we are on a slow burn.  

Chapter 2 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

This is the big rising chapter. 

 

The Gym

 

Mitch arrived that day to his wife’s gym.  It had been a week, a week since he had made love to his wife.  At first she said she was tired from working out, then after he complained she was always tired she said she had a headache. 

 

Becoming suspicious Mitch had hacked his Emily's phone and looked at her text messagesl.  He hadn't liked what he had seen, not one bit.  There were these...messages, from someone called M.  They were filthy.  M would call her baby and sweetheart.  He would talk about how much he missed seeing her fine ass her tight ass in yoga pants.  She responded that she missed his tongue on her juicy pussy.  Mitch hadn't ever heard Emily talk to him like that!  

 

From the things M said it clear to Mitch that M was Emily's trainer at the gym.  Mitch had a pretty clear picture in his mind what happened.  His poor wife had gone to the gym and while there had met this guy, M.   M had seduced her, filled her head with ideas.   Well, Mitch had ideas too.  He was going to kick M’s ass! 

 

Mitch entered the gym and headed for corner where he could see the rest of gym and wait for Emily to arrive.  As he set there, pretending to lift weights, he thought to himself.  What would he do if this guy was…big.   Mitch wasn’t a small man, but M worked at a gym.  It seemed unlikely he was a small man.  For a while Mitch thought about this but the truth was he didn’t care.  He loved Emily.  And he was willing to fight for her.  Even if he had to beat up some steroid jerk.  

 

Mitch’s thoughts became interrupted by a husky female voice coming from behind him.  “Hey,” she said, “You new here?”  Mitch put the weights he was toying with down and turned.  He planned to tell her he was testing the gym out to see if he wanted to be member. 

 

  His plan flew out the window as he turned and found himself face to tit with the largest woman he ever laid eye on.  She was enormous, with broad shoulders and traps that pushed out and up.  This large, tan woman was wearing a white sports bra at least a size too small.  It strained against her too large breasts.  How could a woman have those arms and those breasts, he wondered. 

 

Finally realizing how awkward it was for him to stare, he closed his mouth and extended his hand.  “Hello, I’m uh Mitch.” He said, trying to act normal.  The amazon smiled, her full lips curving up to show perfect, white teeth.  “Meg,” she said holding out her hand.  He reached forward and shook her hand, her grip crushing his smaller hand.  He winced in pain, she was so strong, her hand engulfed his.  "Sorry," Meg said, a strange enigmatic look on her face, "Sometimes I don't know my own strength."   Mitch rubbed his hand, somehow he doubted that.  

 

  “I’m here to check out the gym.”  He finally said as feeling returned to his hand.   Meg’s smile grew some more.  “That’s good,” Meg said as her large hand landed firmly on his shoulders, pulling him into her.  Mitch winced at her heavy hand weighed him down causing him to squat a little.  Meg began to walk forward guiding him easily with her powerful hand.  As they walked, Meg's broad, strong hip swayed and bumped Mitch.  Each time he was knocked off balance and Mitch bit his tongue so as not to make a sound.  She was going to leave bruises if she didn't stop.  Meg continued to lecture him, “Everyone should work out, get healthy.”  Mitch nodded, trying desperately not to look at her jiggly breasts as he tried to meet her gaze.  He hoped she would leave,  not only because if this didn't end soon he was going to have a huge bruise on his chest and a hard-on from those tits in his face, but because  he didn’t want to miss Emily meeting her trainer, M.  

 

Meg appeared to notice that Mitch had become distant and let him go.  Mitch did everything possible to not rub his sore chest where she had bumped him.    “I’d arrange a tour,” she began, reaching up to adjust the scrunchy holding her black hair up, "but I’ve got an appointment.”  Mitch nodded, thankful he could go back to looking out for Emily. 

 

They parted and he went back to watching for his wife.  Finally Emily arrived, and he watched as she made her way over to the counter.  She was talking to a guy.  That must be him, the bastard.  Mitch stared, trying to see everything when he saw the man leave.  But if he wasn’t M…  Suddenly Emily’s face brightened as she waived at MEG!  What was she doing.  No.  That couldn’t be.  Emily wasn’t a lesbian!

 

Mitch watched in horror and, to his shame, some arousal as his cute tiny wife and the enormous muscle bound amazon who had just hauled him around like a child shared passionate embrace.  Emily went up on her tippy toes in order to reach Meg's lips.  Meg bent waaay down and the two women began to kiss.  Meg's large right hand moved down, her palm easily covering up his wife’s rear.  With her left hand, Meg began to play with Emily's tits.  Mitch let out a howl, low and animalistic.  Why!  Why was she doing this?  Emily was now responding, her left hand caressing Meg's engorged bicep.  The two finally separated, and went out to the gym floor to work out.  Mitch jumped, running into the bathroom, desperate that his wife not see him.  He wasn’t ready for this.  Who would have been?

 

As he stood by the door, he listened to their words as they walked closer.  “I just, it feels wrong Meg.”  Emily said.  Mitch perked up.  Maybe there was hope.  “Don’t,” Meg’s deep husky voice replied.  “Your  husband sounds like an ass.  Not wanting you to train, to become strong.”  He heard anger in her voice and he shivered in fear.  Meg was huge, big enough that he didn’t want to see what the  angry amazon would have done to him.  “But still, he’s been kind to me.”  Emily bit out, remorseful.  “It’s not his fault that I just find myself more attracted to you.” 

 

Mitch’s heart broke.  It was over.  That was it.  He couldn’t compete with Meg.  She was bigger, stronger, and apparently Emily just found her more attractive.  Meg snorted, “Fine, but no more talk about your macho, bitch of a husband.”  Emily yelped as a loud whap sounded.  Mitch looked out to see Emily pouting as she rubbed her ass.  “I don’t want to hear about your annoying little husband when we’re scissoring tonight either.”  Mitch could take no more and slunk outside.  He knew he had to do something, but right now the only thing he could think to do was go home.   

 

The House

 

Mitch heard the door open and reluctantly walked down the stairs.  He was dreading this moment.  He hated her for making him do this, he hated Meg for sleeping with Emily.  But most of all, Mitch hated himself.  He had allowed this to happen.  His wife, stolen by her Amazon trainer.  “Emily,” Mitch began, “I think…” he broke off as he saw that standing there with his wife was Meg! 

 

“What’s going on, Emily?” Mitch asked.  “Save it,” Emily said.  “Meg knew who you were at the gym.”  Mitch felt himself go numb.   Meg had played him.  "Listen, Emily" Mitch began, but he stopped as Meg stepped forward.   She was dressed up, wearing a tight pair of black leather pants that strained to hold her massive muscled legs.  Each step created a clack on the tile as her six inch heels boosted her already large body even higher.  She stopped at the base of stairs, her head and Mitch’s at the same level because he was still standing on the fourth step.  “No," she said, "You listen."  She posed a little causing an intimidating creek.  "Emily and I are together."  Mitch nodded, "I know you are."   "That’s right,” Meg began, her large hands shooting forward and picking him off the stairs and holding him out in front of her.  "You do."  Mitch shivered in her grip, her large hands encircling each of his arms.  

 

Meg sneered, "And you want to know what else you little bitch, I fucking hate you."  That brought Mitch short.  "You hate me, you stole my fucking wife!"  He bit out.  Meg scowled and squeezed lightly.  Mitch screamed in pain.  "Watch how you speak to your betters." Meg said.  “I hate you because you are just another macho bitch.  How dare you tell MY Emily that she shouldn’t try to be strong.” 

 

Meg nodded her head toward her bent arms, each one bulging as they held him in the air.  “I didn't…” Mitch began but stopped when he saw Meg look funny.  Mitch heard a slight ripping noise and looked down to see that the strained leather top holding her breasts was creaking as they pushed outward.  He looked up, shocked at Meg.  “You can’t,” he said as he felt Meg's hands growing under his arms, her thumb and fingers covering more and more of his torso.  “Oh but I can, tiny.”  Meg moved forward again.  Her head inched up with every step until she stood in front of the door.  Mitch notice that Meg’s head was now higher than the door frame.  She bent over, her leather pants tearing over her thick hips and ass. 

 

  “Damn, Emily,” Meg sighed, “Looks like I just grew out of another pair of pants.”  Emily broke from looking at her girlfriend’s growing ass to her face. “I don’t really mind babe.”  She said, her hands lovingly moving to hug Meg from behind.  Her head was just above Meg’s ass while Meg was in her heels.  “Just more for me play with.”  Meg laughed.  But her features turned dark as she remembered Mitch.  “Your done, short shit.”  Meg opened the door and with one hand pushed him out.  “This is my house,” Mitch said.  Meg growled, “Not anymore.”  

 

 

She stepped outside and towered over Mitch.  “And before you get ideas,” Meg straightened up and flexed her incredible body.   She grew taller and her muscles expanded before his eyes. She was too big, too huge.  The power in one of Meg's arms could have crushed him! 

 

“Here is your divorce agreement, Emily gets it all.”  Mitch was shocked, “that’s not fair!”  Meg and Emily laughed as Meg pushed Mitch again, and this time he landed on his ass.  “Does it look like we care.  Challenge me and I…WILL…BREAK YOU!”  Meg picked Emily up into her arms.  Emily reached her hands around Meg’s neck hugging herself into Meg's huge body.  “Watching you grow and humiliate him.” Emily said, “Was so hot, baby, make love to me.”  Meg leaned forward and began to plunge her tongue in Emily’s mouth.   Meanwhile Mitch just stood there, watching as Meg carried his wife inside his house, leaving him out in the cold.  

End Notes:

Still more to come

Chapter 3 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

Little world building, but no fear, it still get's hot.  

Chapter 3

 

Mitch began to walk away, tears streaming down his cheek.  Suddenly, he  heard a thump and looked book to see his Wife’s naked ass pressed against the window.  Her large cheeks bulged against the glass as she pinned there by the  huge muscled arms of his nemesis Meg.  Meg was thrusting into Emily so hard the glass shook with each motion.  “Oh, eieie, ooo,”  his wife said as her Amazon partner grunted.  Mitch couldn’t see Meg’s face but he pictured that bitch’s smug face as she ploughed his wife.  “My ex-wife,” he thought, bitterly.  As if on cue his Emily’s voice rang out.  “Yessss, fuck me like that pathetic fuck never could.”  That was his cue, Mitch thought and began walking away as The twos loud moans continued coming from inside his house, or rather his former house.  “I don’t live there anymore,” he joked darkly to himself.   He unlocked his car and grumbled,  “I was evicted by the growing Amazon who is fucking my wife.”  Mitch started his car when it hit him.  The growing Amazon who was fucking his wife!  Women don’t have muscles, not like that.  Hell, men don’t have muscle like that.  And if they did, nobody could grow instantaneously!  Mitch felt his head heart as  thought through the ramifications.   What if, what if this Amazon bitch was on something?  What if she drugging doing  Emily with something to make her forget how much she loved Mitch?  It was implausible.  He knew that.  But this was his wife dammit.  He was desperate.    He would to find out everything about this Meg. 

 

Filled with hope, Mitch started his car.  He would start at the gym where Meg worked.  In fact, he was going to go there now.   He knew for a fact she wasn’t going to be there, she was at his house with his wife.  Mitch turned up his radio to drown out  thoughts of his wife screaming Meg’s name, and sped to the place where his life was destroyed.  

 

Gym

 

Mitch arrived at the gym and pushed past any doubts he had.  He was beginning to worry that this was a bad idea.  He hoped that Emily and Meg hadn’t spread word about him to the trainers.  “If Meg finds out I was here,” Mitch thought, “I may just see what those muscles of steel can do to me.”  He gulped and put on his best smile as he approached the front desk.  Seated there was a very attractive red haired woman.  She had on gym clothes as if she was going to work out at any moment.  She didn’t look like it though.  This woman had a bit of a double chin and appeared on the heavy side.  Mitch felt that surrounded by all these hard bodies she must not be used to receiving attention.  He put on his charm and began.  “Hey there,” Mitch said.  “Hey,” She responded looking up with a pleasant but superficial smile.  Mitch bent forward, leaning onto the desk.  He needed to charm this woman, but it had been so long since he had done that.  “Still,” he thought, “for Emily.”  He put out his hand, “My name is Mitch, and I was wondering if you had bios on your trainers to help me decide the one for me.”  The woman smiled, “of course sir.”  She handed him a pamphlet.  Inside was a list of individuals with blurbs describing each them.  Beside the blurb was a picture.  Mitch saw that Meg’s last name was Sale.  He had a name now.  And with that name came a thread that would lead him to answers about the woman who was responsible for destroying his marriage.  

 

Office

 

Mitch needed quiet secluded access to a computer.  His house was not available, so that left work.  He walked into his office, only to see his assistant was still there.  Natalie or Nat as Mitch called her, had been his assistant for the last five years.  Nat and Emily had never gotten along and it had been the source of several arguments in Mitch’s marriage.  

 

Emily had accused Natalie of looking down on her.  Being snobbish.  Natalie had loomed over his wife and Emily was always sensitive about her size.  One particularly suspicious fight had ended with Mitch caving in to her demands that he allow her to buy a gym membership to help her self image.  

 

Looking back, Mitch realized he probably should have given his assistant’s dislike of his wife more consideration.  Nat was a good judge of character, and he usually trusted that judgment.  He mastered his expression, desperate that Nat not sense that he was upset.  He wasn’t ready to talk about what had happened.   “Hey Mitch,” Nat said, looking over her shoulder as she reached up to put a file onto a shelf.  Nat had a lean runner’s body.  Long, muscled calves flexed as they led up to her black pencil skirt.  Her perfect ass, so tight she could bounce quarters of strained against the dark fabric.  Nat turned to walk over and make sure Mitch was okay.  He hadn’t really worked late in a long time and he looked like hell.  Nat was taller than most men liked their women.  She was easily six foot in heels, and was at eye level with him.  Because of her height, Nat rarely wore heels around the office.  If Mitch was more observant he would have realized this and asked.  But really, he had other things on his mind.  

 

“What are you doing in so late?”  Nat asked, going to his side and following him inside his office.  Mitch almost told her.  About his wife, her new Amazon girlfriend, about getting kicked out of his own home.  But he couldn’t.  Not right now.  It was still so, raw.

 

“Nothing,” Mitch said, “Just Emily having some people over.”  That had been enough.  Nat’s face tightened at the mention of Emily’s name.  She said if she could do anything all he needed to do was ask and then Nat walked out.  Say what you want, but she knew enough not to push.  Mitch would open up to her if he wanted to.  

 

Finally alone Mitch began to research Meg Sale. It wasn’t pleasant.  She didn’t seem to have info before 3 months ago.  Then Facebook posts started happening.  Some with images.  

 

Meg Sale

August 1, 2015

Just got job at gym, is so awesome :)

Terra Marx

August 2, 2015

Good for you, but what about the shop?

Meg Sale

August 5, 2015 

I knows :( but I just know I need this.

 

Meg Sale 

August 30, 2015

So much gains this week, not to mention this little growth spurt I’m having is going strong

I must be almost  five ten.  

 

Meg Sale 

September 3, 2015

Big discounts this week.  Come down to the gym.  

Trixie Temple

September 4, 2015

If I can get like you, damn girl.

Meg Sale

September 5, 2015

ha ha, roflol.  I can help you get some tone, but I’m afraid I can’t make anyone grow taller :(

Trixie Temple

September 5 2015

Oh well, always wanted to be a six footer ;)

 

Meg Sale 

September 10, 2015 

Just reached the 15 inches on my Bis this week.  :(

Ivan the Dragon

September 12, 2015

Only 15 inches she says.

 

Meg Sale 

September 30, 2015

Just met someone, she is super cute.  barely five foot.  

 

Mitch wanted to stop.  He knew they were talking about Emily but, he couldn’t.  He knew he had to continue.  

 

Terra Marx

October 1,2015

Five foot, how tall are you now, babe, six one?

Meg Sale

October 3, 2015

Maybe a month ago, I’ve edged up to six five.

Trixie Temple

October 3, 2015

Holy Shit, the supplements you got are really helping.

Meg

October 4, 2015

Yes, definitely glad I worked there.

 

Mitch paused, the magic shop, that was it.  Something there had made Meg grow into the inhuman Amazon she was.  He didn’t want to miss anything, just a couple more ones.

 

Meg Sale

October 5, 2015

Still just pumping, slowed down a little 23 inches on the bi’s.  

Terra

How’s the girlfriend?

Meg

Oh she’s working right along, but she’s scared to get too swole or her husband will notice

Trixie

She’s married?

Meg

Yeah but he’s a real macho jerk asshole

Mitch winced, but kept reading…

Trixie

Still, doesn’t it feel wrong…

Meg

Not really, all men think they are god’s gift to women.  Well guess what, I’ve seen the pics and I gotta tell you.  I’m allot bigger than her wimpy little husband.  Both his arms are smaller than one of mine.  And he wouldn’t come up to my tits. 

Mitch leaned back.  That was good.  He couldn’t read anymore of that shit. He needed to move, time to look up her past work history.  She hadn’t deleted that.  It read simply as The Magic Shop.  

 

Googling it brought up a page.  Mitch looked under Employees and was surprised to see they still had last years employees still up.  There was Meg sale listed as an employee.  But the picture…couldn’t be right.  The woman was rail thin with glasses and pale skin.  Nobody grew from a weedy strip into an Amazon in three months!  What was going on? 

 

As he got up, determined to identify this ‘store’, his phone dinged.  On the screen was a message from Emily’s phone.  “Your first payment of alimony is due tomorrow night shorty.  Bring fifteen grand over in a brown sack.”  It was signed Meg.  Below it was a picture of her and Emily posing in each others arms with their tongues stuck out. Mitch felt his blood boil.  He was going to get that Amazon dammit.

 

 

End Notes:

next chapter 4

Chapter 4 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

Lot more action here.  

 

Chapter 4 The LONG way home.  

 

Mitch decided he would check out this The Magic Shop before tomorrow.  Maybe there he would find something that would expalin what was happening.  Something that would allow him to avoid the degradation tomorrow night at his former house.  

 

Mitch arrived at the addres that the website had given.  There was a small building with a very plain sign that read The Magic Shop.  “Not very good advertising,” Mitch thought as he looked around.  They should have had something a bit more visible from the street.  This looked almost as if they didn't want walk ins.  

 

Mitch opened the door, smelling a strong scent of spice and paper. He noticed two things.  First, Mitch was the only man present in the store.  Second, everyone else was Asian.  Asian women walked up and down stores isles.  Some of these women wore very conservative dresses while the youner ones dressed in hip hop style clothes. 

 

As Mitch wondered through the store he saw a wall lined with photos.  He approached the wall and discovered that this was where the employees of the store had their pictures put up.  Standing there studying the pictures, Mitch was faced with a picture of a woman who looked just like Meg Sale, the muscled Amazon who stole his wife.  Except, this couldn't be Meg, this woman was titchy.  She couldn’t be over five foot, much less head and shoulders taller than Mitch.   She had thin shoulders and a slim neck connected to a mousy face with big glasses. 

 

Mitch was so lost in thought he didn't notice a women come up beside him and ask, “Can I help you?” Mitch jumped a little and cursed his inattention, he had to stop letting women sneak up on him.  It was becoming a bad habit.  He turned to respond, but was stopped short by the apperance of this woman.  Mitch had not met many Asian women, but none of the ones he met were a head taller than him!  This women was dressed to the nines in a very tight black dress that hugged two large firm breasts that hovered just below Mitch's nose.  If he didn't look straight up he woud find himself nose first in this women's cleavage.


Mitch opened his mouth to respond when another women, this one thankfully only an inch taller than him stepped from behind him.  “I am helping him, Lan”  He didn't know what this woman meant, he hadn't said anything to either of them.  Lan didn't look pleased to hear this.  "It didn't look like it, Mei."  The two exchanged some words in a tongue Mitch didn't understand.    Mei grabbed Mitch's arm, "I have what you were asking about out front." she said, dragging him away from Lan and her evil eye.  

 

Mitch let her drag him, lost in watching Mei's tight ass stretch her black jeggings stretch against her ass.  Up down, up down.  Mitch finally broke from staring at the large, meaty ass to think.  He had had enough.   Digging in his heels, Mitch pulled them both to a stop.  “What are you doing,” Mei said, irritated that Mitch was holding things up.

 

Mei grasped Mitch tighter and pulled hard.  To his suprise, Mitch stumbled forward.  Mei was stronger than she looked!  “This is ridiculous.”  Mitch said.  He pointed at her and waived his hands around, like a madman to someone who didn't understand just how much crap Mitch had gone through recently.  “All of this is just insane.” He said again.  

 

Mei grabbed Mitch's shirt and pushed him roughly out the store door.   “You will get both of us hurt unless you leave here and meet me here at the time I specify,” Mei pointed at a card she had slipped into his pocket.  When had Mei done that.  “Now go, and don’t come back here for your own benefit.” Mei leaned in and delivered a brief peck on his cheek

 

Releasing him for air, Mei pushed him onto the sidewalk.  “And come again sir!” Mei said, loudly and with as much fake sugar as she could put on it.  Mitch straightened himself.  He had come here for answers, only to leave more dazed and confused than before.  He wanted answers dammit, but all he got was more in the way of questions.  Mitch pulled out the card Mei slipped him and groaned.  It said to meet Mei in two days time at a private apartment.  Mitch was stuck going to his former house and spending the evening with his ex-wife and her Amazon girlfriend tomorrow.  

 

The next day

 

Mitch stood outside his former home.  He hadn’t been back since the night Emily had brought her girlfriend Meg home.  He stepped up the porch and looked over at the window.  He remembered looking inside, hearing Emily sceams.  "Oh gawd, Meg you are so much better than my husband."Shaking his head, Mitch steeled himself and rang the bell. 

 

“Coming,” Emily’s voice came from the other side of the door.  Mitch hadn't thought he could be suprised any more, but he was wrong.  The woman that opened the door was not the woman who had cheated on him.  His wife wore flowing bright dresses that hung to her knees.  She never wore sneakers around the house.   This woman was wearing a form fitting sports bra and spandex shorts, as if she was just off a work out routine.  

 

That wasn't all.  Emily was taller.   His wife was only supposed to stare into his chest, his chin easily resting on the top of her head.  But Emily's forhead was level with his nose.  "Emily!”  Mitch said in stunned awe, his mouth open.  “Oh,” Emily said coyly straightening and posing, “You noticed my little growth spurt.”  She raised her arms the motion causing small but noticeable biceps to pop.  "And I'm not just taller."  She said.  “How?” Mitch asked, desperate to find some reason.  “How,” Emily tilted her head to the side, feigning puzzlement.  “Why, like everyone does, Mitch" Emily pushed her hands together, causing her breasts to be squished erotically together.  Her cleavage deepened, creating a dark crevice.   Mitch unashamedly watched those smushed titties and that mouth watering cleavage.  When it struck him.  Emily's breasts were growing.  They hadn't stopped pushing forward and were inflating slightly as she held her pose.  Her breasts were bigger.  By the time she stopped her little flex, Mitch was sure she was a cup bigger than when she opened the door!  “Oh, you men, only every wanting one thing.’  His ex-wife giggled.  Mitch looked up and was shocked to see his wife was the same fucking height as him.  Emily noticed that Mitch had noticed and leaned forward.  "It starting to sink in, hubby."  She put a hand on his chest, grabbing his shirt.  "I'm going to eclipse you completely."  She pulled, and still stunned, Mitch thoughtlessly complied.  As he entered the threshold, a loud, husky female voice called, "We have company, baby?"  “Oh, it’s just Mitch, Baby.”  Emily responded, “C’mon in Mitch, dinner wiill be ready soon.”

 

“I don’t think…” he began, only to have Emily grab his hand, and lean him through the living room.  “It wasn’t a question.   Your coming inside,”  Emily paused, and Mitch could sense her becoming more aroused.  “Or better yet, try not to come inside.  Meg can make you.  She can force you.  Put you over her shoulder and punish you.”  Emily exhaled, her hot breath onto him, “Soon Maybe I'll be big enough to do that.  I’m getting wet just thINKing about it!” 

 

Mitch had a horrible picture of a muscled giantess hauling him on her shoulder, emasculating him in front of Emily.  He knew that his battered feelings couldn’t deal with that, and so after one last pause, he bowed his head in compliance, "Okay." He said. 

 

Mitch sniffed at the air.  He smelled some smoke coming from the kitchen, “Oh dear,” Emily said, her face showing some panic, “that must be the meat!”  She moved away without speaking to Mitch.  He stood there, awkwardly wondering what he should do?  Could he leave  His thoughts were interrupted by a loud clank.  Mitch wondered what was making the noise and made his way to where he heard it.  It sounded like it was coming from the garage.  Mitch opened the door to the garage up and let out a gasp.  The entire garage was filled with weights.  On the far side wall was a full mirror mounted.  Standing in front of the mirror was the giantess, Meg Sale.  

 

Mitch did the funniest double take.  He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Meg couldn't be this big.  How could she have grown even more!  Meg was taller than before, he could tell that even from this distance.  But her new inches were nothing compared to her continued muscle development.  She was doing shoulder presses, her massive arms pumping to unreal size as she pushed up the barbell she held in her two hands. 

 

UP  Meg's two ass cheeks flexed out against her too small shorts, the bulging cheeks of her ass pushing outward and causing her shorts to strrreatch audibly. 

 

Meg's lats bulged outward, emphasizing her torso, waist, hip ratio all perfection.  Meg's upper back rippled slightly, and then without warning, she growled and DOWN clank

 

Mitch felt strangely aroused.  Meg was so powerful.  But he wasforced to stop leering at Meg when he heard her greet him.  “Hey, little bitch, I didn’t see you come in.”  Meg shook her head  to free a strand of hai that became loose.  She dropped the weight and turned around.  Meg cocked a hip and gave him a knowing look before moving torward  him.  Mitch felt the urge to back up, his face going red as she grew closer to him.  “Emily let me in.”  he said, desperate to avoid getting into trouble with this Amazonian giantess. 

 

Meg stopped in front of him, her arms raised to fix her scrunchie.  “Of course she did,” Meg said, “You don’t have the balls to break in here because you know what I’d do to you.”  Meg stepped forward, her broad torso and her tall body blocked out the light casting him in shadow, “right little bitch?”   Mitch gulped and nodded.  He had been right, Meg was taller.  When she kicked him out a while ago, Meg’s nipples had been just above his eyes.  Now, her tits were above his eyeline.  Mitch was instead staring into Meg’s rippling abs.   

 

Meg gave him a full, fake smile.  She put her hand on his head and patted him demeaningly and cheerfully said, “Good little bitch boy.”  She moved to go around him in order to get a water bottle on the rack behind them.  As she moved around Mitch, Meg swung a broad hip hitting him with her peachy bottom.  This  caused him to stumble and almost fall.  Meg laughed, "Look out shrimpy, big girls can be dangerous."  

 

As he straightened, he felt his cock hardening.  He couldn't help it.   His nose was filled with her scent, musky but not sour like the men’s locker room.  It was rich and sexy.  His shame was intense  His penis had gone untended for a week and he desperately needed relief.  

 

Meg turned around and covered her mouth with her hand, her perfect lips curling into a cruel laugh.  “No way, gawd, do you, have a stiffy.”  Mitch reddened, blushed and couldn’t bring himself to say anything in his defense.  Instead he moved to cover himself.  Meg continued, giggling uncontrollably.  “I’ve stolen your wife, kicked you out of your house, and hell, I’m probably going to beat the shit outta you before long.”  She punctuated this with a right arm flex, her bicep bulging upward.  Meg saw Mitch stare and a weird look came over her face.  “Come here shrimpy.” 

 

Mitch felt his blood drain from his face.  He wanted to run, but any attempt to flee would be fruitless.  Meg would catch him.  And that bicep, the damage Meg could do to him with it, was just too scary.  

 

Mitch walked over, again in the shadow of the giantess Amazon who was stealing his wife.  Meg reached up, her hard rippling abs rubbing hard against his face.   Mitch winced in pain and disgust as he was hit by those abs and covered in Meg's sweat. 

 

She saw Mitch's look of disgust and just sneered, “Guess you aren’t used to getting sweaty, must be why you are so wimpy.”  Mitch felt self conscious and crossed his arms.  But instead of receding, his boner raged harder.  Why?   Meg handed him a silver box, it was a measuring tape.  Bending over in order to lower herself to his level, Meg raised her right arm, flexing her large bicep right in front of Mitch's face.  The large muscle rose, it extended from the bottom of his chin, up to his forehead.  It eclipsed his vision.  Meg's bicep was almost as big as Mitch's head!

 

Meg spoke, “I want you to measure my bicep, bitch.”  She relaxed, and then flexed her bicep again  “You should see how big a real muscle is, the kind of muscle your wife likes to feel.”   Mitch unwrapped the tape.  Slowly he reached out, trying to wrap his hand around the bulging female muscle in front of him.  “Hurry it up,” Meg said, her knees bent in order to get down low enough, “I want to finish working out.”  Mitch fumbled with the tape and finally stretched it over Meg's bulging right arm.  “Twenty Four inches.”  Mitch said, trying to hide his awe.  His hard-on twitched, much to his discomfort.  Meg pursed her lips, “Only an inch bigger, not good enough” she flexed, harder, and the tape spun out, “try again, wimpy boy.”  Mitch didn’t understand, it wasn't going to change, could it?  What the?  “It's now 24 and a quarter,”  Mitch looked up, it was like her bicep had still been growing from her workout.  But that wasn’t possible!  Meg leaned forward, “Much better,” she said and kissed him on the forehead.  Mitch felt his head swim.  She was so gorgeous.  So big.  So much better than him.  He nearly came, but with a supreme effort, stopped himself.  

 

Meg straightened and grabbed the tape from Mitch.  He handed it over, still dazed from the close touch with her.  Meg grabbed her water bottle from the top shelf.  Screwing the cap off, she pursed her lips and drank the liquid.  As Meg did this she arched her back and neck upward.  This thrust her enormous breasts into relief.  As she drank greedly, some of the water began to drip down her chin.  Mitch watched as the water drops fell from her chin, landing onto her large, firm breasts.  The supertight sweat soaked black spandex was against even more wet.  Some of  the water fell into the gapping valley of those perfect round mammaries. Mitch, unconsciously began to feel himself, touching his hard erection.  

 

Above him, Meg was smiling.  Here he was this pathetic man whose wife she had seduced, and instead of hating her, he was trying not to cum in front of her.  She got off on torturing him sooooo much.   

 

Finally, breaking from her drink, Meg looked down at Mitch who moved his hands away, hoping she hadn't seen what he was doing.   Meg smiled, an idea filling her head.   “Mitch,” Meg said, “why don’t you do me a favor.”   Mitch shuddered, what could she want him to do?  

 

“I need you,” she breathed, heavily causing her huge chest to swell outward, pushing the black lycra to its limit.  “Yes.” Mitch said, wondering whether his erection would survive much more of this.  “To go put more weights on my barbell.” Meg smiled, he was going to get it worse than ever.   Mitch felt deflated, she was playing with him, teasing him.  He could see that in her face.  Meg knew what she was doing.  

 

“How much?”  He asked, his voice downcast.  Meg shrugged, “There are only two fifty pounders left.”  Meg turned away from him, her peachy bum shifting teasingly below his vision.  It was like she was daring him.  Look, this perfect ass, just out of your reach.  Look, but don't touch shrimp.  Mitch resisted the urge to reach out.  To feel those perfect flexing half moons.  He knew Meg wouldn’t tolerate his doing that, she was torturing him.  

 

Mitch walked over to the weights.  He picked the first one up, struggling to lift it over and then onto the barbell.  His efforts were made all the more difficult as Meg distractingly stretched and drank from her water bottle.  

 

Finally he got the first weight on.  Turning around he went to grab the second.  As he picked it up, Meg came from behind him and reached down with one hand and  picked up the pounder with ease.  Mitch burned with shame. HE was winded after using all his strength to lift one othese, but Meg had done so with one hand.   Why did she do that.  Didn't she know how that made him feel?  

 

As Mitch wondered whether Meg will ever stop demonstrating how much stronger she was, Meg lined up to lift her weights.  Mitch stared, absorbed by her.  She was taller than him.  She was smarter and more attractive than him.  Why did she keep shoving these things into his face?  He couldn’t handle too much more teasing, his stiff member was throbbing. 

 

Meg bent over and gruntingly did three quick reps as Mitch watched in awe and envy.  Finally pausing, Meg turned to him.  “Mitch, this isn’t enough weight.”  He got nervous.  “I did what you said! There isn’t anymore weights here.”  He waived a hand around the gym to show that he was telling the truth.  Meg smiled, “You're here midget.”  she said, "And you must be a good two hundred pounds."  Meg lowered the bar, her triceps flaring outward.  “Come on over here climb on the bar.”  Mitch hesitated, pissing Meg off.  “I said now, Bitch boy.”  She yelled.  Mitch slumped over and threw himself onto the barbell. 

 

He wheezed when the bar hit his midsection.  Meg grunted and struggled to lift the bar with his added weight.  She trembled a little as she held Mitch and the bar at chest level.  Mitch felt his hand brush against her soft tits.  They were sooooo big.  But with a wonderfull full, softness.  Mitch's hard-on twitched and he thought he was going to cum right there.  That was not to happen as  he heard Meg rumble out a warning.  “If you ever touch my tits without permission again you fucking little bitch, I will crush your fucking hand!” 

 

Mitch flinched away and was left dangling from the bar by his hands.  Despite the pain, his hard erection remained in place.    Satisfied that she had scared Mitch, Meg grunted and trembling began to lift both Mitch and the bar into the air abover her head.  There was no way she could do it, Mitch thought.  Even she isn't that strong.  

 

But as he thought this Meg’s arms began to bulge.  It was like she was flexing, but instead of pumping out and then stopping, her muscles continued to push outward.  And they weren’t the only thing bulging out.  As Meg finished raising the bar overhead, the dangling cuckold saw down his giantess tormentor's backside.  Meg's ass was filling out with every second.  Shrrrip.  Suddenly Meg's shorts ripped, exposing firm round buttocks that any woman would envy.

 

Mitch groaned, he was goint to cum, in front of this Amazon bitch.  Then, without warning, he was being lowered.  Meg stopped lowering him around her now soaked chest.  Mitch gaped, Meg’s tits were stretching her lycra to the fabrics limit.  The black fabric had stretch marks and was beginning to tear.  Both of her nipples proudly poked through the weakened fabric.  

 

“Remember” Meg rumbled from overhead as his little feet dangled hitting her shins, “touch my tits, and I break your little pussy bitch fingers.”  Mitch flinched, he didn’t want to test whether Meg would follow through if he touched them.  But whereas before his hands had a couple inches clearance from those beautiful orbs, now he had centimeters of space before contact.  Mitch clung desperate not to fall off, but trying scared out of his mind that he would touch Meg’s growing rack and she would break him.  His raging erection twitched and pulsed against his shorts, desperate to reach the body that tormented him. 

 

Meg pumped him up again, a much easier task this time.  Mitch noticed that Meg’s growth had slowed down, she wasn't getting taller this time, but she had not stopped growing out.  If he paid attention, he could see parts of her getting slowly larger.  She lowered him and to his horror his fingers touched her titties.  There was no room.  How was she GROWING!  But Mitch would have to focus on this later, as the feeling of her enormous heavy boobs squashed into him.  He shuddered as he came hard into his pants.  Seized by the pleasure of release after days,  he released the bar and fell to the ground, hitting his ass. 

 

He lay on the ground, still cumming in his pants as the gorgeous Amazon who stole his wife looked down at him with disdain and satisfaction.  “Your wife said you were pathetically easy to please.”  Meg tossed her hair as she set the barbell on the ground beside Mitch.  "Must be why you never truly pleasured her."  Meg raised one sneaker up and stepped lightly onto Mitch’s torso.  “I told you what would happen if you touched my tits, bitch.”  Mitch brought both his hands up to try to wrestle Meg's enormous foot off.  Meg just  sneered  at his pathetic effort.   Mitch weezed under the pressure, weak from the exertion and his orgasm.  “I didn’t meant to.” he said.  Meg’s shredded bottoms looked ready to give up and her top snapped under the strain freeing her huge fluffy pink tits.   Meg exhaled, drawing in deep breaths.  It was obvious that growing out of her clothes and humiliating Mitch was turning her on.  Her pussy scent filled the room already heavy with sweet.  

 

“I just need to show you what happens to little bitches that defy me.”  Meg began to push her foot down.  Mitch struggled, trying to lift her foot off of him.  But she was so much stronger.  Finally he felt her let up.  “Remember this little bitch.”  Meg said as she posed over him.  Mitch rolled over, standing shakily to his feet.  He looked forward was looking at  of Meg’s belly button hole.   “Dinner is ready.”  Emily’s voice called.  Meg turned to walk away, her wide hips swaying .  “Tell MY girlfriend that I’m changing and will be in shortly.’  Mitch watched Meg leave, a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.   

End Notes:

Hope everyone is enjoying this.  Next, Dinner.

Chapter 5 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

New chapter.  things get a little hot in this one.  

Chapter 5 dinner

 

Mitch walked into the kitchen.  he was apprehensive of the stain on the front of his shorts, about the sheen of Megs sweat  that covered his body.  Wouldn’t Emily notice.  And what would she say?

 

Emily’s back was turned to the counter.  She was still wearing the tight black spandex shorts.  Those shorts clung to Emily’s curves.  And as a hip hop song came on the radio, Mitch watched in open lust as his wife began to sway her hips.  Slowly she gyrated, her butt cheeks flexing and relaxing in rhythm with the music.  Mitch wouldn’t have thought he could get erect so soon after what Meg did to him in the gym, but he felt his cock hardening in his shorts.  Mitch was about to duck out when The song hit its chorus and Emily began to twerk.  He froze and that mistake cost him when Emily spun around and saw him watching her.  Rather than get mad, She straightened up and turned off the radio.  “I take it your staying for dinner? she asked.  Mitch nodded as he walked forward.  “You didn’t have to stop on my account.”  Emily laughed, “Oh, Mitch,”  she stretched her arms in the air, yawning.  when she completed her stretch it had happened.  Emily had just grown right before his eyes.  Not nearly as much Meg had, but a solid inch at least.  “I’ve outgrown you,” she giggled, seeing that he was now eye level with her nose.  She was finally taller than him!  “Only Meg gets to watch me twerk.”  Emily began to walk over to set the table and as she did, Mitch noticed how much tighter Emily’s clothes were.  She hadn’t just grown up but out.  Her hand reached down to pull her panties from her crack.  “IPretty soon I’m going to need a new set,” she said out loud, “these are getting too small.”  She brushed by him, her very scent causing his hard, throbbing cock to twitch painfully.   As she set the final pieces at the table and set down, she giggled.   “I can’t believe how low everything is.”  

 

“They sure are.” Meg’s voice came from behind them.  She came into the dining room, her long legs quickly eating up the distance to the table.  *thoom* *Thoom*  *THOOM*  Mitch swallowed, again reminded that the woman fucking his wife shook the world around her.  Meg pulled out a chair and sat down at the table.  *crrreeaaak* It sounded as if the chair would break under the massive muscly ass of this amazon.  Meg would have looked comical, bent over the small table, if she didn’t scare the piss out of him.  He stood there, frozen watching the two women sitting at the table where he and Emily had eaten together for years.  Nothing could describe what he felt, both insanely throbbingly erect and intensely angry.  His blood was pumping rapidly, fighting to meet all this emotion.  

 

“Hey, Mitch, get your weak little ass over here and eat the food Emily made you!”  Meg snapped her fingers at him and pointed commandingly.  Mitch moved to the right side of the table, with Meg looming above him on his right and Emily sitting teasingly close on his left.  He picked up his fork and began to eat.  “So,” Emily said after a couple of tense minutes, “you look like you got in a good workout.”  Meg smiled and flexed her bare right arm.  The bicep jumped upward and out.  Her painted lips parting into a smug smile, Meg took an entire leg of chicken and stuck it into her mouth.   “Thas ight.” she said around the chicken in her mouth.  Mitch didn’t know what Emily saw in such a rude woman.  “Your lil bitch of an ex was a big *gulp* help”  She removed the leg bone, every bit of meat gone.  She reached for another humongous piece.  As she stuffed the meat into his mouth, Mitch watched in terror as she slowly, haltingly began to grow!  It started in her stomach, which first paunched a little outward.  Slowly the paunch receded, and then what had been six hard flexing abs returned.   It was as if her body was taking the protein and turning it….shit, she was taller.  When Meg had sat down, her huge shoulders had been at his eye level.  Now?  Now Mitch was instead face to bicep.  And that bicep was twitching, clearly packing on inches of hard muscle and soft feminine fatty flesh.  He heard a *squeak* like a hand rubbing a balloon.  What was happening was those breasts, already the size of Mitch’s head were growing, pulling Meg’s tight sports bra to its limits.  Mitch winced as he felt a large foot bump his.  Dammit, she was growing up too!

 

That’s when Mitch noticed Emily was changing too.  She wasn’t growing as buff as Meg.  Nor was she getting as tall.  While Meg must have grown an inch over the whole affair, Emily was just a little taller.  No most of her gain was in the now clearly visible biceps that showed every time she shifted her arm.  Her bulging traps, framing her still graceful neck.  In the even more impressive curves that kept her body definitely that of a woman.  And Mitch couldn’t help but wonder.  What was he fighting for?  How could he compete.  And as he thought these things, he noticed Emily and Meg eyeing one another lustily.  Oh shit!

 

 

Without a word Meg reached over, picked Emily’s hand and began kissing it.   Mitch really felt he should leave, but didn’t want to risk getting in trouble.  “Oh goddess,” Emily said, “I want you Meg, sooooo bad.”  Meg stood up.  “I’m right here.”  Emily pushed against the table causing it to squeak and move.  Mitch couldn’t believe it.  That table was fucking heavy.  Was his ex-wife really becoming THAT strong?  Emily leaned over the table and she looped her arms around the her huge girlfriend.  The size difference was no longer obscene but just exaggerated.  The two shuffled over to the end of the table where Mitch sat.  He looked up, horrified.  They wouldn’t, would they?  They did, pressing him in between their hard bodies.  Meg rock hard thighs felt like being hit with pebbles.  Trying he finally managed to shift enough to look up.  Mitch saw that Emily was facing away, her large bubble butt was in his face.  Meg was deftly kissing her while her large hands undid Emily’s bra.  Pulling her top off, Emily turned around her naked tits jiggling tortuously above Mitch’s head.  

 

Bending down a little Meg took Emily into her arms and fireman carried her toward the door.  As she reached the door way, Mitch saw Emily look back at him and wink.  “What the hell!”  he thought red faced and angry.  That bitch!  He’d show her, he thought as the two disappeared through the doorway.  He stood up, he was leaving.  Mitch moved thru his former home to the front door when he heard Emily behind him.  No, behind and above him.  “Now Mitch,” she said to his back, “Did I say you could leave?”  He sighed, “No.”  “Turn around, it’s rude to not face someone who is talking to you.”  Mitch turned and saw what he dreaded.  Emily was standing with one arm on her hip, the other covering her hanging, naked breasts.  She was looking down upon him.  And not by an inch.  His little woman was now looking down her button nose at her husband whose head only reached her graceful neck.  “Do I need to…punish you Mitch, or have Meg do it?”  Emily was read faced and obviously aroused by her newfound dominance.  Mitch considered fighting back for a second.  One look at Emily’s arms made him think better.  “No.”  He said dropping his head.  “Alright, sit on the couch.  Do not say a word, do not leave.  If you do it will be BAD for you.”  She waited until he sat down, then Emily walked to the stairs.  Turning and not bothering to hider her bigger breasts she mouthed, “B.A.D for you”  at him before racing up the stairs giggling.  Once she was gone he heard silence and then loud laughter and snorting upstairs.  Obviously Meg thought this funny too.  

 

An hour later


OH SHIT YES… UH USE YOUR TONGUE BITCH… UH 

 

They had been going at it for an hour.  When would they let him leave?

 

Two hours later

 

The sounds had stopped.  But Emily hadn’t come back.  He figured they’d fallen asleep.  He should leave.  If she didn’t come soon he would.  Except… he really didn’t want anymore humiliation tonight.  

 

Three hours later

 

“Mitch,” came a voice causing him to wake up.”  He looked up to see Meg in a robe that struggled to cover her areoles and left her thick bush exposed.  “What, I’m doing what you told me.”  For a second he could swear Meg’s eyes sparkled and her face flushed.  What was with these women.  “I’m sure,” she said picking him up with both hands and slinging him over her shoulders.  “But Emily and I are going to bed and you need to leave, see you next week!'  

 

She put him down on the door like a pet and shut the door.  Next week, he had to find out the truth and soon!

 

 

Chapter 6 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

This is an info chapter.  I promise the next is going to be epic though.  

Starbucks is one of those places you either love or hate.  For Mitch, it was the latter.  His ex-wife had loved Starbucks, loved the fruity drinks and crap coffee.  Mitch had only ever come to Starbucks with Emily and now that she was gone it was weird coming to one alone.  Still he needed to get answers and he might find them here if his guess was right.  Mitch sat down in a stiff chair facing the counter and ignored the chattering noise.  He focused on listening to the names called out by the barista while reading his mobile phone.  

 

In order to spy on Meg, Mitch had created a fake Facebook account.  Using the account, he had easily befriended the bitch who stole his ex-wife.  Meg’s Facebook page was filled with pictures of her and clients, statistics on fitness, and get fit tips.  He couldn’t help but feel like Meg was a bad caricature of a fitness trainer.   One post stuck out at him, “You are what you eat isn’t a suggestion, it’s a commandment ;)”.   This was typical of the posts for the prior three months on Meg's Facebook page.  The one major change was Emily had begun posting on Meg’s profile page.  She and Meg hadn’t revealed themselves as together…yet.   They were playing it coy, with cute little comments or pictures.  The latest one was a picture of Emily spotting Meg lifting a benchpress that had to weight twice as much as Mitch’s body did!

 

“Aren’t you going to buy something?”  Mitch turned to the owner of the voice and saw a young woman smiling at down at him.  Mitch shook his head and smiled, “No, just meeting a ‘friend’.”   The barista called out the name he was waiting for “Mei”.  The women who approached to get her coffee froze as her eyes widened.  “You,” Mei hissed,”what are you doing?”   Mitch smiled.  Obviously Mei hadn’t expected him to track her down before their meeting date.  “I’m done being led around by the nose, I’m not going  to your apartment, I’m not waiting for answers.” He crossed his arms, “I can’t afford to wait.” 

 

Mei reached out and grabbed him by his bicep.  Mitch’s smile vanished.  Mei was slender, like Mitch thought a woman should be.  But she had power in that grip.  She was strong, strong enough that Mitch thought Ming might actually be able to overpower him.   With a good second look he also realized that Mei was bigger than the last time he had seen her at the Magic Shop.  She had grown and was both bigger and taller than Mitch by an inch or two!   Mei gave him a resigned look.  “Fine," she said, "Go.  Grab a seat and keep your voice down.”  Mei released him, turned, and smiled at the barista pulling out a tip from her pocket.  

 

Mitch settled back down where he had been and waited as Mei tipped the barista.  It had felt good to be the one giving a surprise to a woman for once.  Still that grip had reminded him to take nothing for granted.   Ming took the chair opposite to Mitch and placed her drink down.  She leaned forward and gave him a look that said she was pissed.  “I’m tempted,” she began drumming her fingers against the table, “to tell you to go fuck yourself and walk out of here.”  Mitch felt as if his heart had stopped cold.  He leaned forward and with desperation pleaded with her.  “Please don’t,” he lifted a hand and rubbed his temple, “I need help, bad.  I need to make sense of this, I….I can’t take much more.”   Mei's features shifted from anger to pity.  “I can only imagine.” she said.   “What do you want to know?”  For a second, Mitch hesitated.  Where should he start?  She sensing his uncertainty interjected, “Maybe with Meg?”  Mitch nodded.  

 

“Meg started at the Magic Shop about six months ago. She quickly learned that what we sell are not cheap tricks and illusions but actual magic.”  Mei paused, as if giving Mitch the opportunity to object.  When he didn’t she raised an eyebrow.  “What, you aren’t going to reject this.  Say something like ‘but that’s impossible magic can’t be real?’”  Mitch gave a rueful smile and shook his head. “It explains everything and I’m not stupid enough to deny what’s right in front of me.”   Mei actually seemed impressed.  “I sensed you weren’t. That stupid I mean.”  Mitch nodded in acknowledgement of the compliment. “Meg and I got to know each other while she worked there.  She is an extremely confused young woman who was bullied for being small when she was growing up.  Meg confided in me she has dreamed of being big her entire life.  The way magic works, usually, is that it utilizes a person’s desire.  Usually magic is limited by the caster’s reason or fuel.  With Meg that oddly hasn’t been the case.”  Mitch frowned and asked why not.  Mei pursed her lips as she thought about how best to describe it.  “Physical magic is the lowest of magical forms.  Meg is changing only her body…”  “And Emily’s!” Mitch interjected.  Ming looked at him, pity on her face.  “Mitch, I don’t know your wife but Meg would be incapable of altering her mind or spirit.  She doesn’t possess the talent.”  Mitch deflated.  Then Emily really did leave him.  For a second he just sat.  Then it happened.  He was done!  He could leave now, knowing he was rejected, right?

 

“Wrong,” Mitch thought.  Even if he was done, Meg and Emily weren’t.  That realization caused something else to click.  It wasn’t just about him paying them money, was it?  Mitch realized that they didn’t need him to give them his money, they could get without him coming over.  So why was it so important that he bring it over, that he be there?  “Ah,”  Mei said causing him to focus.  “You begin to realize that there is more to this.”  Mitch spoke slowly.  “You said fuel, right?”  Mei nodded.  Mitch continued, “Meg and Emily are eating an awful lot.”  Ming shook her head.  “That is material.  Magic relies on something else.  Blood, sacrifice, passion…”  It was as if the last piece came into place.  The look on Meg’s face as she showed off in front of him.  How aroused they were in front of him.  Mitch interrupted “Humiliation?”   Mei ooked up, “Yes!   Feeding off of another’s breaking spirit would power a spell.”    Meg and Emily needed him in order to continue their spells.  Without Mitch, would their growth stop?  Would it reverse?  Questions, he realized less important than how he could free himself from them.   Before Mitch could ask Mei this, she shifted and looked down at her phone.  “I have to go.  Beware Mitch, many things in this are not what they seem.”  She stood up and put on her coat.  “And magic like this can have unintended consequences, especially with an amateur like Meg.”  Mei left just as Mitch got a text.  “Mitch, need you at the office, this HUGE woman just walked in looking for you!”   "What now," he thought?

 

 

Chapter 7 by madeofwin

 

Mitch stood outside his office, sweat coming through his shirt.  In his mind, his earlier conversation with Ming kept replaying.   “Humiliation?, Yes feeding off of another’s breaking spirit would power the spell.” That was What Emily and Meg really wanted from him.  Someone they could break and feed off of like vampires.  

 

"No" he thought.  "No matter what, I can't let them continue to use me like that."  

 

He just needed to stay strong.  He coudln't let Meg or Emily humiliate and break him.  It would be easier now that Mitch knew Emily wasn't under some kind of mind control. 

 

No, she wanted to leave him and he was starting to think that was alright. After all,  the Emily he loved wasn’t some hyper cruel dominatrix.  Not unless she’d hidden that part of herself from Mitch.  And if she had?  Well in that case, he didn't want her as part of his life, or that bitch Meg.  

 

With that resolved, Mitch had lost any interest in Meg and Emily's drama.  Undoubtedly Meg had come to his office to have some fun and play with him.  Well she was going to be disappointed.  Mitch would give Emily whatever she was owed and she and Meg would have to leave him alone.

 

Mitch walked thru the doorway and into his office.  Standing impatiently outside his doorway was a very large woman with broad shoulders and thick arms.  She wore a sleeveless pink tube top that hugged her enormous chest.  Her firm torso was exposed and rippled with every shift. Meg.

 

Coming closer, the voice of this amazon giant became distinct. “Where is he?” The other woman, Natalie responded, “I have informed Mitch that you are here.”  This wasn't enough for Meg who crossed her arms like a petulant child and pouted.

 

Stamping her foot Meg said,  “I’m not known for my patience."   “I can imagine,” Natalie responded neutrally.  Meg looked at her in wonder for a second.  Natalie for her part tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and continued not giving a fuck.

 

 “Are you for real?”  Meg wondered aloud.  Natalie simply ignored Meg, punching at her tablet with a stylus.  For a second neither said anything.  Meg simply loomed over Natalie impatiently, then Natalie noticed him. 

 

“Ah, Mitch, this woman is here to see you.”  Natalie’s tone suggested she would love nothing more than to kick Meg out onto the street.  “No,” Mitch swung his office door open, “Meg and I are just finalizing the terms of my divorce, Nat.”  

 

This brough a smile to Natalie's face.  Natalie really disliked Emily.  “Very good then.”  Natalie turned around and sashayed her tight ass away.  

 

Meg walked over to the door.  She rudely didn't thank him and bent her head down to get under the door frame.  Mitch marveled at this.  In the short time since he'd known her, Meg had become the tallest person in the world.  His eyeline was even with the chiseled eight pack abs.  He had to look up to see the huge spheres of her breasts.  Framed on either side of those mighty orbs were enormous arms with cannon ball sized biceps and corded forearms.  Veins crosed and twitched as she moved.  If he could have seen above that point he would have commented on her increased beauty.  The poutier lips and shiny eyes.  

 

Mitch shut the door.  Meg was such an inhuman hulk that navigating around her gave him a chance to appreciate just how much wider than him she was.  The bottom of her ass cheeks hung out of her too small skirt.  Just one of her thighs was bigger than his chest and her broad hips stretched too wide for him to encircle.  IF Meg wanted to she probably could have used Mitch like a soccer ball.  Yes, this bitch  had profited greatly off of cuckolding him. 

 

“Goddess,” Meg breathed in her deep voice, “that woman is amazing.”  Mitch walked around his desk and began rummaging in it.  “Maybe I should invite her to play with Emily and I, see if she’d like that,” Meg idly ran a hand over her huge, ripe breast holding its heavy soft mass.  "Maybe I could give her some workout tips.” 

 

“Somehow I think Nat might be too much for even YOU to handle, Meg.”  Mitch said as he found what he was looking for and pulled it out onto his desk. “Watch your tone with me, shitstain.”  Meg stopped feeling herself up and glowered.  “Don’t forgot I own your ass.”  Mitch wrote on the paper and inspected it.  Satisfied, he ripped it free and held it up.  “What the fuck is this supposed to be?” Meg said as she took it.  Mitch smiled, “Its a check for half my fucking net worth.  Take it and get the fuck out.” 

 

Meg's face turned red and she leaned forward onto the desk. The thick wooden desk groaned under her weight. “Who the FUCK do you fucking think you are asshole.”  Meg snarled.  “I’m someone who is bored.  Honestly I don’t want anything to do with you.”  Mitch shrugged.  

 

Meg straightened up and looked down at him.  She couldn’t figure out what had changed.  he had been cowed.  The perfect toy for her and Emily.  Then her face hardened as she understood.  Somehow, the little fucker had figured it out.  Everything.  He understood that she and Emily fed off of him.  That he gave them vitality, strength.  The little bitch had decided he was done.  Done being humiliated.  “He thinks he can stop being my bitch,” Meg thought, “Fuck that.”  

 

 

Mitch was trying to stop a smug smile from stretching over his face.  He had beaten Meg.  He was done being her bit…  *RIIIIIIPPPPPP*

 

Mitch snapped back to the moment.  "Did she just...?"  Yes, the cunt had just ripped up Mitch's check.  Meg's cannon ball biceps swelled into relief as her whole body flexed and her veins pulsed. 

 

In that second Mitch felt small.  Meg was just so big and powerful.  It was only a second and a little uncertainty.  But it was enough.  That little weakness flooded the Amazon giant.  Meg flushed scarlet as her body swelled imperceptibly.  She hadn’t grown much.  Less than a tenth of an inch of height and an ounce of muscle and fat. 

 

But every time she grew, Meg felt as if she was having the best sex on LSD.  She had no intention of ever stopping.  If she got bigger the world would just have to adjust.  Licking her lips, Meg reached behind her and broke the door handle.  Mitch felt his jaw drop.  It was such a casual display of strength.  She had just broken and crumpled steel like flicking a light switch.  An incredible show of power. "Mitch, I think we need to talk..."

Chapter 8 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

Major Turning point.  This is the downhill stretch.  Three or four more chapters.  Assuming I choose to finish.  

Mitch felt his body go numb.   Meg’s face hadn’t change nor had she made a sound. She had just reached behind her and broke a metal door handle.  It was an incredible show of strength.  The casual way she did it , like flicking a light switch, making it all the more horrifying. Meg stood there in front of the door for a minute.  Letting him process through what she had just done.  This was always fun.  What would he do?  How  would her toy react to her slightest act.  It made her feel so powerful to know that her smallest act made him react like this.  

 

After a heavy pause, Mitch lunged to the phone sitting at his desk.  He could call for someone…anyone to help!   Before he could put in the number Meg started giggling madly.  “Hee heh, don’t bother,” she said breathing in heavily, “I cast a cone of silence when I entered this room.  No calls are going out.”  She brought her hand up and smiled as Mitch flinched.  Sooooo skittish.  “And don’t bother screaming, no one will hear.”  His hands clutched at the useless phone knuckles white.   “Goddammit” Mitch screamed.  He threw the phone hard at the wall, breaking it and sending plastic everywhere. Meg had him trapped.   Why did she always have to be one goddamned step ahead of him?  He his hand onto the desk and began to hiccup as he cried.  He was crying and he didn’t care anymore.  So what if this was demeaning.  He couldn’t feel like less of a man than he did now.  

 

Meg sensed the waves of despair rolling off of him.  This was…bad.  Mitch was breaking too soon.  She and Emily still needed more from him before moving to circle three.  Meg decided to deepen the emotional connection he was showing, using his weakening will to build him up with just enough hope to get through the second circle.  “Mitch?”  Meg stood still so as not to frighten him.  Mitch sniffed and looked up at the towering Amazon.  “Why won’t you just leave me the hell alone!”  It was a pathetic, shrill question.  Meg suppressed her urge to taunt him and instead decided to be honest.   “You’ve never been weak, have you?”  Meg asked.  Before Mitch could respond she continued.  “No, don’t bother.  I’ve seen photos of you at the house.  Always big, always strong.”  

 

Meg tried to keep her voice even.  If she let the pain and anger and resentment come up it would terrify him and that couldn’t be allowed.   Shifting, Meg continued calmly  “For me it was…different.   I was weak.”  She bit the last word.  In Meg’s mind, she saw herself in school ignored by the boys and girls.  Shoved into lockers, forced to dress in front of women who made her hate her body.  Struggling to stay in control, Meg stretched.  Her generous breasts bounced beneath her tight tube top.  Every inch of her body rippled bulging outward.  She looked down after stretch and saw Mitch watching her enrapt.  “Typical,” Meg thought, “I’ve tortured him and he’s drawn to me because of how hot I’ve become.”  Taking advantage of his illustrating her point Meg looked down at Mitch.  “That’s not a problem now, is it,” Meg asked Mitch knowingly.

 

  Mitch looked away, ashamed.  Meg wasn’t wrong.  He hadn’t hired Natalie just because she was brilliant or had a good resume.   Before everything else, he had taken a measure of her…physical assets.  “And,” Mitch thought, “I’m sure it was much the same with me when I was hired.”  He realized that Meg was waiting.  For the first time since the woman had ruined his life, Meg was being generous with him. Mitch felt he needed to be honest in return.  It was only right.  And if he wasn’t and she thought so, she’d beat the shit out of him.  “No.”  He said, “I won’t lie that appearance and size don’t matter in life.”    Mitch waited to find out how Meg would respond to this.  Of all possible responses, Meg’s surprised him.  She remained quiet. 

 

Then, slowly, she raised her prodigious arm and flexed.  Her forearm tensed.   Veins began to show beneath her soft skin.  Meg’s bicep surged steadily upward.  In his mind, Mitch imagined the popeye theme playing.  Mitch gulped as he finally saw her completed flex.  Her lat spread like a wing at her side.  Her bicep swelled above her arm.  It was huge!  Mitch’s head would have been dwarfed by it.  He had never seen a man with an arm that large.  And deep inside himself, in a dark corner he had denied since that day in the weight room at his house when he had felt her arm during her work out, he very much wanted to feel it now.  To hold it and admire it.  To kiss it.  Worship it.  

 

Mitch imagined Meg growing as she had that day.  Could she possibly get bigger?   And what did Mitch look like to her?   He had always felt tall and strong.  Yet he must have seemed pathetically short and weak to Meg and his ex-wife.  Mitch’s shaft began to harden.  He wanted to see Meg become bigger.  She wore it well.  He also knew that her attitude, in all his life, Mitch had never been more aroused then when she mocked him.  This was insane.  He wasn’t some sissy man.  These thoughts were wrong.  And yet…he kept imagining Meg’s arm getting bigger and more cut.  Seeing her rise above him, above all men.  She would saunter through the world with those impossibly wide hips and pose before the people who had made her feel smaller all her life.  She would plant her hands on her hips and taunt them.  Surely this wasn’t possible.  As he sat there, thinking about Meg growing and how she would dwarf him in every fashion, he watched her bulging muscles swell a little bigger!  Meg had just grown.  Her hips, ass, and breasts pushed out against her clothes.  Her tall form stretched upward inching her head closer to the office ceiling.  

 

 Meg interrupted his thoughts. “That’s why you don’t get to run, tiny.”  She said with a glimmer in her eyes. “My magic needs to be fed.   You’ve given me your hate then your humiliation.”  Meg rubbed her rippling abs with her long nails.  Her tongue snaked out licking her lips.  “It was very yummy, pet.”  Mitch winced at that.  “Does that bother you, Mitchy?  When I call you my pet?  I could call you my toy or slave.  Ooo,” she held her finger to her lips as if struck by a thought.  “I could call you my bitch.  Would you like that?”      Mitch realized that this could be his last chance.  He had to convince Meg, even if he was no longer sure himself, that he didn’t enjoy or want this.  Pleadingly, Mitch looked up past enormous breasts into Meg’s eyes.  “Please, I, I don’t want this Meg.”  He splayed his hands up palm’s out.  “Can’t you let me go!  You wanted the power from my breaking spirit.  You have it.  I don’t enjoy you humiliating me.  If the next whatever of this is my submitting to you, saying I like this….”   He looked at her and shook his head.  “I don’t.”  Silently he prayed she wouldn’t see thru him. The enormous witch looked at him with  the look of a predator. 

 

“No,”  Meg said.  Mitch began to speak but she held her finger to her lips.  He decided that pissing Meg off would be stupid and went silent.  She smiled.  “Good, for someone who doesn’t want to be my bitch, you take orders well.”  She  reached behind her back, “And who said you have any say over want.”  *ZIIIIIIIP*   Meg unzipped her skirt and let it fall down her impossibly long legs and pool at her feet.  “Your going to be Emily and my bitch ,Mitch.”  She giggled at her rhyme.  “You, your going to cook protein for us as we grow bigger.  Your entire paycheck will pay for our every whim.” Stepping out of her skirt, she moved forward.    “Of course we won’t let you work out.  You’ll lose those silly little muscles your so proud of.  Hell I may even use my magic to shrink you down to a more appropriate height.”  

 

Meg pulled her top off, exposing her large breasts to the cool air.  Her nipples poked straight in the cool air.  “You’ll watch as we pleasure each other, Emily and I.”  She giggled making those large breasts jiggle.  “if your lucky short ass, we may even let you jerk off to us.”   Mitch tried to ignore his throbbing erection.  What she was saying…no.  “Meg, stop plea…”  Mitch’s please were cut off as Meg threw her enormous top onto his head.  The thing smelled of her sweat.   She continued as if he hadn’t interrupted.  “You’ll sleep at our feet at night.  Like a pet.  Emily and my pet.  Our little doggie.”  Meg had reached his desk.  She was nude, towering with her hair just inches from the ceiling.  Meg let a moment pass with a smug look of superiority.  Then, she reached down and with one long arm took hold of the desk and lifted. The desk flipped loudly and landed against the wall  “Shit,” Mitch said backing up.  It had taken three illegal immigrants to move it in here!  

 

 

Meg was now inches from him and hunched over.  Her enormous tits hung above his head.  He looked up, terrified. If Mitch now looked forward he would have seen Meg’s womanhood.  She was so tall now, Mitch thought.   Just one of those impossibly long legs was as tall as he was.  She could crush him with her powerful, corded thighs.  His reverie was interrupted as Meg took his chin in her hand.  “Now, you’ve been verrry bad sneaking around and asking questions, little bitch.”  Meg released him and rose above him.  Her pussy was hovering there, more or less level with his head.  Its hot scent flooded into his nostrils.  “You will make amends doggie, to your mistress.”   It was a statement and as he looked up Mitch realized he needed to either get busy eating or prepare to be punished.   

 

 

Chapter 9 by madeofwin

Reaching forward he couldn’t help but admire Meg’s pussy.  It was trimmed with a narrow trail of pubic hair left above it.  He brought his hands up, hesitantly touching her thighs.  The corded muscles flexed at his touch.  It was amazing just how hard and yet soft they were.  They tensed, bulging and Mitch sensed this as a warning.  Meg’s patience had fully run its course.  

 

He leaned forward and began to eat out his giantess tormentor.  Meg’s thighs clenched and Mitch thought she would kill him with this involuntary action.  He took his hands, grasping at those marble feminine pillars, and began to thump.  *Thump*  *Thump*  It matched the pounding in his head.  

 

Thirty seconds into this, Mitch gasped inhaling cum and choking as he felt a rib crack.  Throwing his caution to the wind he punched with all his strength against the inhuman thighs that were squeezing him like a nut.  A couple of seconds later a giggle sounded and Mitch felt those cylanders of power release him.  Taking painful gasps full of sweet hair, he looked up past cunt, abs, and thru a monster cleavage to the laughing face of his tormentor.  “Sorry, she giggled, her large hand coming down onto the back of his head.  “I forgot how puny you are, puppy.”  She twitched her face into a sneering smile.  “i’ll be more gentle in the future,” she said as her long fingers ruffled through his hair.  “She’s so strong she nearly killed me without thought,” Mitch thought.   As the impact of this realization shook him, he felt her hand tighten and being pushing him down to her cunny.  Realizing his situation, Mitch started slowly, teasing her lips open.  

 

1 minute later

 

Looking up and realizing that  Meg was thoroughly bored with his pathetic performance, Mitch decided it was risk time.  Reaching up, he found Meg's enormous clit and proceeded to lick at it and then run his teeth over it. 

 

 

Above him, Meg stiffened throwing her back against the wall. A crack appeared along the surface as a loud noise went out.  She hadn’t expected to enjoy this!  Mitch was hardly ideally suited to please a woman of her...stature.  He was half her height and that size difference translated to his small tongue and tiny baby dick.  No, Meg thought, Mitch would be wholly inadequate to the task at hand.  Meg had been content to build to a mild orgasm, mocking him and getting off on her superiority.  But he was actually getting her worked up.  Was her little bitch….using his teeth.  The bastard must have been desperate, Meg thought.  If she hadn't liked what he was doing...

 

But she did and decided she wanted to see where this lead.  Meg pushed slightly against Mitch's head guiding him where she wanted him to go.  She squeezed his head with her hand, his puny body incapable of taking her thighs.  Meg cooed as Mitch sped up and began moving his to while nibbling.   Better.

 

 

Soon, Meg was struggling not to break Mitch’s neck as she came from his ministrations.   She realized he wanted out.  Meg loosened a little Letting Mitch up and as his soaked hair and haggard face popped out and gasped in air she laughed and pushed him back in.  Almost half an hour later of eating her out, Meg finally let Mitch stop.  

 

Shakily, Meg stood up red faced and in need of a more...firm hand.  Mitch had done alright.  He had her was tuned up.  But Meg also understood that Mitch couldn’t finish her off right.  He wasn't strong enough or had anything enough to push her over the edge.  Meg bent down a little started playing with herself.  Her fingers stuck into her pussy making loud, slick slapping noises.  

 

Meg saw Mitch watching her from his position exhausted and prone on the ground.  He was soaked and heaving in air.  He must have a cracked rib too.  Yet, the little fuck had a little boner!  Meg smiled at this and his look of confusion about what she was doing.  She debated whether to drive in the knife, but she remembered her promise to herself.   “Honesty, all he gets is that,” she thought.  “Oh c’mon, puppy,”  Meg gave him a toothy smile as she said this.  She let loose a moane as huge drops of her cunny juices splattered onto him.  “You did better than I thought you would,”  Meg paused again to gasp and moan.  She gritted her teeth and continued in short gasping words.  “But….did you..uh… think someone as ….ahgod….small as you could finish me?”  She actually  had an image of that appear inside her mind.  Mitch trying to mount her from behind.  She began to giggle uncontrollably.  She took her hand out for a second and held it out above his face.  “Omygod, you did!”  She giggled her face flush red.  “Look at my fingers, my pinkies bigger than your little winky, Puppy.”  As she said this a drop fell off and hit Mitch on the face.  

 

Watching this and the look of disgust on his face, Meg got an awful kinky thought.  “Clean that up.”  Mitch whined up at her.  He didn’t want to eat any more her cum.  Certainly not while Meg jerked off above him and told him he couldn’t pleasure her.  He didn’t.  But you don’t argue with a giantess goddess in heat.   Mitch’s tongue licked out and began to swipe up the juice on his face.  

 

Meg looked in awe.  No argument or threats needed, he had just done what she said.  Was Mitch finally there.  Would this mean the Third Circle?  Meg couldn’t wait and plunged her fingers back inside herself.  She rapidly fingered herself.  As she did, Mitch found his hand reaching down to his cock of its own accord.  He was encircling it.  He was pumping it.  And then, he was cumming, thin streams of cum that fell to the floor and were touched by Meg’s foot.  Above him, Meg began to cum.  She screamed out and began to change above Mitch.  

 

 

This change wasn’t like before.  Instead of growing larger, her skin grew tighter.  Beauty marks?  Gone.  So too were scars and other defects.  Meg looked like a 21 year old with perfect skin and an unnatural vitality that radiated outward.  She looked down at him with a look of absolute superiority and satisfaction.  A look a master gives a pet who just did a good job.  And Mitch thought, damnit if I’m not getting a pleasant feeling from that.    “Your wondering what just happened,” Meg said this as a statement not a question.  He was a little freaked out by how certain she was.  He nodded sitting up.  

 

Meg descended, like some ancient mythic creature.  Her pussy came down hanging just over his torso crotch and thighs.   Her liquids dripped and dropped still onto him.  Her enormous breasts were hanging down, threatening just by being huge and close to him.  And finally, those arms, cannons swelling as they pushed against her column thighs for balance.  She smiled beneficently.  “We just went thru Circle Three, puppy," her eyes were wild and wide making him feel terror at how unhinged she looked.   "I’m your goddess now!”  

 
Chapter 10 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

Only a couple of chapters left.  Definitely enjoying feedback.  

Leaving him were he sat, Meg went over to the opposite wall that hadn’t been cracked by their earlier play.  Hanging from that wall was a mirror that Mitch sometimes used to ensure he was properly groomed before a meeting.  Meg was tall now that she had to lean down in order to see her face.  Doing this caused her ass to stick out and gave a good view of her side boob. 

 

Mitch stared at Meg in awe.  She had been good looking when they met, a seven or so.  After this latest transformation though, Mitch had to revise his score to a ten.   Meg's waist had narrowed as her hips flared, giving her a perfect hourglass figure.  Her ass cheeks had bloated.  They were larger and rounder, firm but jiggled when she shifted.  Meg's ass was a perfect heart shape and Mitch's beat faster watching it.  Her breasts had grown too.    It was as if her body had added a layer of curves onto her bulging muscles. But more than growing larger, Meg's body had been perfected.  Her tits had tightened.  The stretch marks that tits like Meg’s developed were gone.  This was true of her whole body.  Her skin was tight and without wrinkle. Her hair had grown longer, thicker and glossier.  

 

 Mitch's cock hardened.  He winced and thanked whatever god would listen that Meg was too busy checking out her altered face to see that he was popping wood at the sight of her.  The last thing he wanted was to stroke her ego or make her angry.  

 

Meg’s hand roamed over a cheek that no longer had the light scar she had gotten in a child hood injury.  Her lips, fattened and pouty, smirked.  Her eyes had narrowed in a coy catlike manner.  Across the room, Mitch was trying and failing to get his boner to go down when Meg spoke.  Her voice had deepened as she had reached super human size, but now it was richer.  “Mitch,” she said wryly, “don’t bother trying to hide your little willy.”  He jolted.  How had she known?

 

“No man could be in a room with a woman who looks like me and not have an erection,” Meg said with a sharp cackle.  She turned and stood up. Giving Mitch a sinister sideways glance, Meg turned back to face the mirror.  Her hands grasped her proportionally larger breasts and squeezed them.  Her lips pursed in an erotic O.  The pliant silky flesh overflowed her long fingers.  Without conscious thought, Mitch’s hand reached down and encircled his cock shaft. 

 

Meg continued to kneed the flesh cooing at how nice and heavy her breasts felt.  Stopping, she continued to speak.  “As to how I know….I told you.”  Mitch slowed his stroking but found he couldn’t stop.  Meg put her hands up clasped above her head and gave a shimmy with her hips.  Her breasts and ass jiggled.  He groaned and speed back up his masturbation.  What had she told him, something about the Third circle and that she was his…something?  “Goddess,” Meg corrected him, as if reading his mind.  Mitch opened his eyes.  Was she…reading his mind?  Meg giggled and covered her mouth, “How can you still be so confused?”  Mitch wanted to speak but he so desperately needed release.  His cock was throbbing hard, couldn't she see he was in pain.  He could feel he was close to release.  Why hadn’t he cum yet?

 

Meg spun and planted her large ass onto the desk top beneath the mirror.  Crossing her arms, causing a deep huge display of cleavage, she began to talk down to him.  “What I have done to you has not been without reason.   You have already figured out that I am in fact a  witch.”  She paused.  Mitch continued jerking off.  It was becoming agony.  “Magic is not unlike anything else it has rules, requires energy.  When I met Emily I was on the edge of ascending to mastery.  I only needed a familiar.”  Mitch breathed, heavily, as realization sunk in.   “Me.” he said.  Meg nodded, like an indulgent owner or a parent of a small child. 

 

“Yes.  Familiars can be created any number of ways.  All require the breaking of the familiar’s will via three circles.”  She held up a large hand and drew a large circle.  “Circle one, your ego.  You attempted to fight me.”  She drew a second circle within the first.  “Circle two, your super-ego, you attempted to reason with me.”  She drew a third circle within the first two.  “Your Id, you attempted to understand me.”  The thee glowing circles faded as she waved her hand.  “Each time you failed and each time I was able to tap more deeply into your soul.” 

 

Meg straightened like a lioness and looked him in the eye.  She tilted her head and popped her neck causing Mitch to flinch.  In spite of this, his hand never left his now painful erection.  He was red faced and covered in sweat.  His words, what escaped were in between agonized breathes.  “So…Emily….”  Meg shook her head.  “Wanted to be my apprentice, in addition to my paramour.  She gave you to me as her required gift to her teacher”  Mitch’s face stung with tears at this betrayal.  “She….gave…me…”  Meg leaned forward a little, her eyes darkening with the shadows of the room.  Her mouth was twisted into a sadistic smile.  “Oh yes, Emily and you exchanged vows when you were married.  You chose to trust her with your life, your soul.”  Meg paused, dragging out the moment.  “You chose…poorly.”  Mitch let loose a cry a bitter hiccup that if he had any dignity left would have been mortifying.  

 

 

“Don’t get me wrong,”  Meg walked over, her steps causing minor thooms.  “Your very valuable.  All this growing, it took massive amounts of energy.  From sex, humiliation.  Before today, I could never have done this,” Meg waved her hand over her body.   Meg paused began to grow.  Her head bent forward, then her back.  Finally her ass cheeks were touching the ceiling.  She was now taller sitting then when she had begun to grow.  Smiling down at Mitch with a face larger than his torso, Meg began to shrink back to her previous size.  “I can do it with a thought.”  

 

 

Meg sauntered forward and got down on her rock hard stomach.  She was more or less lying next to Mitch who was weezing. "I'm more or less immortal, I can manipulate my body or yours without effort or much energy."  Mitch felt a deep panic step in.  Was he doomed for an eternity!   Meg finally misread his panic, “But let me assure you, I can’t control you like a puppet or read your thoughts.”   She put a hand on Mitch’s thigh.  Sooooo close to his poor cock.  “I can sense your emotions, make you feel my will.”  She paused as his mind processed this. And slowly broke under the weight.

 

“Please….” Mitch begged, finally having sunk beneath Meg's revelation.  She looked at him, her eyes burning him to his soul.  Mitch realized his error.  Meg wasn’t any other person.  She was his Mistress.  His goddess.  One did not beg a goddess.  They petitioned.  “Mistress…your….worthless serv…ugh..vant begs for…release”   Meg’s eyes sparkled and her loins moistened.  She hadn’t been prepared for just how erotic this would be.  Emily had her work cut out for her when Meg and her slave got home.  Meg pursed her lips and blew.  Mitch groaned and came.  And came some more.  It was like a fountain.  And then it was over.  

Chapter 11 by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

Getting to the end.  

 

Mitch woke up gasping on the floor.  He had cum so hard he had blacked out!  He shivered and stood.  The was cool and he felt weak.  He shook as he looked around the office.  Things appeared off.  Bigger.  Why was the desk higher.  He reached out a hand and then paused.  His once fit arm was thin and boyish.  It was devoid of hair and smooth. 

 

Mitch gave up on steadying himself and instead ran his opposite hand up his arm.  He traced the thin limb with his fingers compressing the soft fatty layer of tissue that covered it.  What the fuck was going on?  “You’re up,” came a voice from his office’s bathroom doorway, “give Mistress a minute, she needs to tinkle.”  Mitch, startled shifted toward the bathroom and bumped his hip.  Shit!  That had hurt.  He looked down and his mouth fell open.  His fit, hairy, tanned body was gone.  In its place was a white, skinny, and hairless body of a wimp.  

 

He reached over to rub his hip and winced as his backside jiggled.  He was soft and weak.  A flushing toilet drew Mitch’s attention to the bathroom door.  Meg was walking thru and she had shrunk down somewhat.  Instead of being too tall and wide to fit through a door, she was an inch or two below the frame.  Her muscles had toned down.  Her abs were back to ‘just’ an eight pack and her arms no longer were thick enough to obscure a grown man’s torso. Meg’s breasts had scaled up a little and she had a for lack of a better word a glow around her.  

 

So, the question was if she had shrunk herself down, why was Mitch still only level with her hips!   Ignoring him, Meg walked over and picked up her abandoned clothes.  Meg giggled as she looked at the huge shorts in her outstretched hands.  Holding them up, she saw they were wider than her broad shoulders.  “What was I thinking,” she said out loud. As she said this, the shorts shrunk in her hands.  

 

Mitch sensed she didn’t want him to speak and instead wanted him to prepare to leave.  It was strange, not mind control.  It was just, this connection he had to her.   He instinctively moved forward, putting on his own clothes.  They hung off him, his shirt alone went down to his knees.  When he was finished he waddled over to his mistress and stood before her.  Meg was turned away from Mitch, wiggling her butt to fit into the shorts.  Her jiggling ass cheeks bounced before his shrunken eyes.  They were mesmerizing to watch. Flex, bounce, jiggle.  Flex, Boucne Jiggle.  Left and then right.  Mitch's eyes followed them for a long moment.  

 

Then, without thinking, he leaned forward and kissed Meg’s ass.  He planted a light kiss on the right cheek, then started to move to the left.  He was interrupted by a light ahem above him.  Opening his eyes, Mitch looked up past broad hips and rippling abs to a smug face leering down at him through enormous naked breasts.  “I don’t recall giving my pet permission to touch me.”  She said sternly.  Starting to shake with fear at Meg’s disapproval, Mitch whimpered.  

 

Seeing how pathetic this once strong man had become, Meg fought to keep the smile from her lips.  She was getting turned on.  Turned on from her physical superiority over him, over what she had done to him.  Her pussy was beginning to juice and she needed to stop this before she gave in.  How did any witch who practiced tantric magicks get anything done?  “I’ll let it go,” she said, still acting.  Mitch perked up like he’d been given the best gift on earth.  “But first,” Meg pointed to her too tight shorts zipper.  “ need you to zip me up, doggy.”  Mitch practically danced over to her crotch.  Breathing in Meg’s thick scent, he gripped the short’s crotch with one hand and the zipper in the other and pulled.  It didn’t move!   Mitch began to pull and tug.  Furiously attempting to get the damn thing to go up.  But…he was too weak.  The shorts were so tight.  As Mitch struggled, Meg pulled her top on.  It strained against her braless tits.  As she watched Mitch struggle her nipples hardened and poked out of her top.  Meg resisted the urge to play with them and instead stepped in to end things before they got out of hand.  

 

“Enough,” she snarled, lightly pushing Mitch’s hand away.  Mitch stumbled back, overcome by her strength and fell to the ground on his now bony ass.  Meg grunted and tugged, forcing the zipper up.  Swiveling her hips and savoring feeling the tight fabric against her bare pussy and ass, Meg sighed.  She couldn’t wait to get home to Emily and show her the culmination of their plans.  “Come along,”  She said, stepping over Mitch with one long leg.  “Its time to get home.”  His head perked up.  Home, he thought, they are going to let me stay with them?  He hung his head as his erection brushed against his too long shirt and he lifted his loose pants up.  How could he be so excited to live in his house!  

 

 

Still, Mitch waddled behind Meg, eagerly in his oversized clothes.  

Chapter 12(a) workplace harassment by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

This a brief chapter, it'll be broken into 2 pieces, a and b.  

Meg walked smoothly in front of Mitch.  Each step caused an audible thump and shook the floor.  Meg may have shrunk down somewhat after her acension, but she was still enormous!  Her weighty tits jiggled and swayed with each of her steps.  It was plain she was going braless.  Her thick arms were larger than most peoples thighs.  And the thing was, Meg still looked soft and feminine.  She now had perfecct skin that swelled in a fatty layer, disguising her muscular frame.  Her narrow waist extended to broad his wider than Mitch's torso.  He doubted he could surround her thigh much less those thick swiveling hips.  


 


And that ass!  Meg had the kindof ass that people rapped about.  Thick cheeks that stretched her bottoms to the limit.  The jiggling and bouncing flesh moved at his eye level.  It was both the most erotic and horrific sight he had seen.  She could kill him by accident at this point.  Just not look and crush his shrunken body with her swollen ass.  


 


Mitch fixated on his mistress' ass, focusing the entire time hypnotic sway of those big ass cheeks.  He was sweating, it took him practically jogging to keep up with her.  His raging cock rubbed madly for relief.  He tried to avoid stepping on his too big clothes but couldn't help it.  After a couple of stumbles, Mitch finally tripped on his too long pants and fell flat onto the floor.  He cried out in pain.  He was so soft and weak since she had changed him.   The carpet rubbed roughly against his smooth, soft arms.  Rolling up to sit in his huge clothes, Mitch for the first time took in his office at his new size.  He couldn’t help but notice how different things looked. Bigger.  Then he saw it.  The company name had changed.  Instead of his name on the door, Meg’s was there instead!  She owned his business?  


 


That should upset me, he thought.  But somehow it didn’t.  It was appropriate for Mistress Meg to be the one in charge of the business just like she was over every other part of his life.  She had taken everything from Mitch.  And really, she deserved more…  Mitch’s strange thoughts broke as a shadow was cast over his body.  The figure was enormous.  Mitch was still adjusting to a world where he was smaller than everyone.  “Well if it isn’t Ms. Meg’s little bitch,” said the Amazonian woman.  Without asking for his permission, this towering woman reached down and picked Mitch up by the armpits raising him up.  His pants slipped down his thin legs and stayed on the floor with his shoes.  Mitch kicked his feet in protest.  This woman wasn’t his mistress.  She didn’t get to treat him like this!


 


“Gawd,” hot breath smelling of cherry washed over his face.  “Your sooooo small.”  His former assistant Natalie looked at him with a mixture of contempt and almost predatory interest.  

Chapter 12b by madeofwin

Mitch whimpered as his feet hung back and beneath him.  Natalie's face was scary close to him, and he really really didn’t like that look.  An image flashed over Mitch's mind.  Natalie hadn't been like this before.  Why was she acting this way now?  Then he remembered the sign.  "Is mistress," he thought, "changing reality now? "  

He felt his stiffy twitch.  "Why does her being so powerful, arouse me?"  He thought.  And since when did he call Meg mistress in his own thoughts!  "I'm changing more than physically." Mitch mentally processed this.   He knew Meg now operated on a whole new playing field because of him.  Because of what she had taken from him.  "How much of me is there left?"  Mitch thought, "And is there still more she plans to take?"

 

Mitch's thoughs were interrupted as Natalie brought him in close and kissed him deeply.  It was a thoroughly overpowering experience.  Natalie's huge tongue filled his mouth and pushed his cheeks out.  She wrestled his tongue down with her bigger one.  Natalie let out a casual moan, aroused by this easy dominance.  Mitch was struggling somewhat, feeling a need for air.  

 

In his mind, Mitch had two sets of memories.  The first, in his office with the Mistress, the ones where he was a big man surrounded by his meek wife Emily and his loyal secretary.  The other, one where he was a weak, shrunken cuckold to a huge amazon and his growing wife.  Natalie was still a loyal secretary, but loyal to Meg! As time had passed, the first was growing hazier, he had to focus to remember it. The second set of memories was doing the opposite, growing stronger with every encounter.  

 

 Natalie finally pulled out of the kiss.  Mitch gasped greedily for air.  "That's what I like about you,"  she smiled at him, "tiny."  Natalie put Mitch down onto a desk.  Even though he could now look down on her, Mitch felt like it was a cruel illusion.  "Its so easy to take your breath away."  Mitch glowered at her.  She presumed much.  Only Mistress Meg was supposed to treat him like this.  Natalie saw him glowering at her and smirked.  "Careful, tiny."  She reached down and with a finger flicked his little ball sack and shaft.  Mitch winced in pain and doubled over.  "No man give me that look."  She giggled, "not that your much of a  man to being with, eh."  

 

Mitch was seeing spots from the pain.  That had hurt.   Meg had been watching up till now.  It had been amazing to see her new abilities at work.  She truly hadn't comprehended the scope of her abilities until this encounter.  She walked over to her employee.  "Now Natalie dear," she said huskily, "Don't go breaking my pet."  Natalie looked back, smiling.  "Sorry," she said, giving her rump a playfull wiggle.  “You know,” she continued licking her lips, “I remember you didn't mind sharing when you gave me my ‘bonus’, Meg.”  Natalie turned to Mitch and raised her eyebrows suggestively at Mitch.  


"Of course," Meg said, her mind filling with new images of that evening.  She blushed.  She couldn't wait for 'bonus' time again.  "But if you would..."  she held out a hand expectantly.  Sighing, Natalie picked up Mitch and turned around and handing him to Meg.  Meg took Mitch into her outstretched arms.  

 

 “As for you.”  Meg said, glaring down at Mitch.  “I gave you a simple order, puppy.”  Mitch reached out his hands, craving contact with his mistress.  Hoping to placate her wrath and stave off punishement.  “But MisTRess.” he squeaked, “I tried to keep up your just so much bigger.”  Meg felt her nipples harden.  He was pushing her buttons giving her what she wanted.  But she hadn't had nearly enough fun yet.  “Excuse me,” Meg said to Natalie.  Without looking down at him, Meg’s large hand compressed and squeezed Mitch's ass.  Mitch turned in Meg's grasp as pain wracked his small body.  After a few seconds of this she stopped.  "Don't..." she smacked his bottom.  "Talk..." smack.  By this point Mitch would have trouble sitting.  "Back..."  smack.   She finished and looked up at Natalie, ignoring Mitch and his sniffles and tears.    

 

“You know the rules Natalie, no playing,” she reached her free hand up and cupped Natalie’s cheek.  “At least, not without permission and I or Emily are present.”  With that she moved in and kissed the much smaller woman.  Mitch felt the two women’s enormous bodies collide, pinning his leg between them.  It was painful, but after his punishment he wasn’t about to interrupt.  He watched with jealousy and impotence as these huge, powerful women kissed above him.  Finally breaking the kiss, Meg said her good byes.  “I’ll be sure to schedule a play date.”  Natalie said smiling.  

 

Meg walked forward to the elevator Mitch in her arms and stepped inside.

Chapter 13 Elevator by madeofwin

Meg and Mitch stood in the lift.  Meg watched Mitch, concerned.  Most of the fun in having him around was in messing with him.  Watching as the man fought her and lost.  Now though, was he too submissive.  Meg resolved to test this.  

 

A popular song started playing over the radio.  Come with me, I’m a forest of sugar, it will be sweet, but be careful, I will get under your skin.  Meg began to dance to it.  Her broad hips swung left and right in the air.  The slow sexy swivel was far to near Mitch’s head for comfort.  "Um uh, Me-" Mitch said weakly.  He never finished as Meg's hip swiveled hard and hit him in the head.  Mitch fell back against the elevator wall and sunk to the ground.  Surely that was an accident?  Meg wouldn't have done that on purpose.  Would she?  And if she did?  I didn't matter.  She was the big one.  The strong one.  He didn't deserve respect.  

 

  Meg waited.  He should be huffing upset that she had hit him.  Instead he sunk to the floor and watched her with a mixture of awe and respect.  Damn.  Meg continued to dance above him.  She ignored his attention and swung away from him.  Her massive hips shook as  her huge round ass bounced way over his head.    The tight bottom creaked under her oversized curves.  She was just too fucking BIG!  Too big for such  a small world with small people.  Meg would really need Emily's help to relieve herself.  Mitch watched enrapt with his goddess.  Now wonder Emily chose her over him.  She was so much bigger and more beautiful.  Power too.  He was nothing even before she shrank him.  Nothing compared to her.  Suddenly, that big, juicy bum began to descend.  

 

Mitch raised his hands.  “Mistress,” he squealed.  Meg must  not have heard him. She continued to lower her ass as he pleaded.  It soon was within distance.  Blushing furiously, he made contact with his hands.  They sunk into the supple flesh.   Two round womanly cheeks, each so large they eclipsed his tiny hands.  He couldn’t hope to stop this massive symbol of power and beauty. 

 

Meg stopped her descent.  She waited, to hear him start cursing.  To fight with her.  He was didn't.  The little fucker just rested there quietly.   “What the fuck,” Meg said, “why aren’t you fighting back?”  Mitch bit his lip.  Would it upset her to know that he had?  That his effort against her were so pathetic she couldn’t really feel him pushing against her?  He would be honest, after all, was it surprising?  Meg was so much…more than him.  

 

 

“I-I was M-mistress.”   For a second, Meg was quiet.   Mitch admired her beautiful bum. Within moments his worshipful attention was replaced by terror.  Meg's ass descended and landed on him.    He screamed and pounded onto Meg's huge sexy behind.  A slight ripple ran through Meg’s flesh, but other wise Mitch’s actions did nothing.  His breathing slowed.  Her ass was crushing the life out of him.  And yet, in spite of this, Mitch had the biggest hard on.  Suddenly, the gigantic ass jiggled against him.  Meg was laughing, loudly. 

 

“OMG, you are so fucking weak!”  Meg got off of him and turned around.  Mitch was still on the floor, wheezing.  “My fucking ass just beat.  I can’t wait to tell Emily.”  Meg chortled above him.  Mitch shakily stood up and said nothing.  “Of course Mistress, whatever you wish.”  Meg looked at him, mildly put off.  While humiliating him was fun, she wanted more of a reaction.  Not too much, but a little fight.  Thinking for a moment, she decided to restore some of his ego.  Above him she made a motion.  Subtly, some of Mitch’s body hair returned and he regained some meat on his bones.  He stiffened and actually scowled when he thought she wasn’t looking.  Better, Meg thought.  

Chapter 14 Garage by madeofwin

The elevator came to a halt.  Meg walked out, bowing her head to fit through the door.  Mitch marveled that the elevator buttons were above his head.  “I must have been crazy to give up.  I need to get away from these crazy bitches.”  Feeling a burning sensation in his head, he leaned into the wall.  What…?  Shit, was he…tethered to Meg?  He left the elevator quickly.  Hurrying to catch up, he found her standing on the curve.  Looking up at the muscular mountain of a woman, he saw her eyes flicker down.  She was not pleased.  “You need to keep up slave, I do not appreciate being made to wait.”  

 

Before anything else could happen, a black limo pulled up.  The driver stepped out.  “Finally, you were taking for-e-ver.”  “I am sorry,” the driver said as she walked over to open the door for them.  As she approached, Mitch got a better look.  “No way,” he thought, “Is that, no it can't be.”  The woman was dressed in a tight white blouse and black skirt.  She had on black heels and panty hose.  Her figure was best put as petite.  Despite being designed to show as much cleavage as possible, the blouse showed next to known.  The form fitting skirt also designed to show off the hips and buttocks.  But these were also barely present.  Though this woman must have been at least head and shoulders taller than him, she must have been  no taller than five feet in those heels.  He finally couldn't deny it.  “That's her, Mei.  But how?  The last time I saw her, she was busting out of her clothing and six feet tall!”  

 

“Oh, that’s right,” Meg said as if sensing his question, “You two know each other, don't you?”  Meg reached out with and took hold of the other woman's shoulder.  Mei let out a started yelp.  She attempted to lean back, to resist.  But  she may as well have tried picking up the limo behind her.  Meg was pulling the poor girl closer to her.  Mitch couldn't imagine how puny Mei must feel as she got closer and closer to the giantess.   She continued to twist a little this way and that.  The struggling seemed to amuse Meg, who would ease her grip a little.  This gave the other girl hope.  Hope that was dashed the next second as Meg squeezed hard.  Finally tiring of this game, Meg yanked her prey into a side hug.  A look of pained humilliation crossed Mei's face.  Relishing her superiority, Meg gave the small asian girl a squeeze.  The bicep on her arm rose, pushing hard  against Mei. Above her head, the undersides of this massive amazon’s enormous tits brushed against Mei's head. 

 

Mitch couldn’t help but feel himself becoming aroused at this display of dominance on Meg's part.  

 

“I was realllllyyyy mad at little Mei here for blabbing to you.  I decided she needed to be shown her place.  Sometimes when I think about it I just…” Meg squeezed the tiniest amount and Mei, already red faced, screamed in pain.  “Oopsie,” Meg laughed.  She relaxed her grip and patted Mei.  The force sent Mei forward into him.  They both landed hard onto the ground.  How could this small woman be so heavy he thought.  The fact was Mitch was so small that even a below average woman was stronger than him.  Meg started giggling uncontrollably.  “I guess I need to be more careful with my toys.”   

 

Mei helped him up and into the car.  He admired the plush leather.  Suddenly, Meg’s hand pushed him so he fell down onto the floor.  As he tried to sit up her enormous foot came down, pinning him there.  “Nonono,” Meg chided.  “Seats are for people, not pets.”  She stretched, digging her foot into his chest.  “Now, how about a foot rub for your Mistress.”  

 

 

Chapter 15 Home Again by madeofwin
Author's Notes:

Last two chapters!

"Eeewww."  Meg's feet were covered in dirt and a level of grime.  They smelled sour and the smell was making his eyes were water.  What was worse, was the large foot was easily the size of his torso.  It rested against him, keeping him beneath it.  He put his hands on either side.  It was remarkably soft.  She truly was powerful, so much so her foot was able to beat him.  Feeling himself getting hard, he cursed.  "No," he whispered.  "I won't give her the satisfaction."  

"What?" Meg's voice came from above him.  He looked up.  She was languidly  stretched out in the limo's plush seat.  Despite how enormous the inside of the car was, Meg's hair brushed against the roof.  Every time the car hit a bump, her outsized breasts jiggled wildly. "N-nothing."  Meg's eyes focused on him.  He realized he hadn't called her 'Mistress."  "N-nothing, mistress!"  Meg's eyes didn't move, but she seemed satisfied.  For now.  

"Get to worshiping my feet, puppy."  She lightly pressed down with her foot.  Mitch squeeked from the pressure.  Desperate to appease her, he began to rub her foot with all his strength.  Face screwing into disgust, Mitch leaned forward and licked her toes.  "Hmmm.  That's nice..."  Meg leaned her head back, enjoying debasing her lover's husband.  

Later

After a long drive, the limo arrived at Mitch's former home.  The last time he had been here, he'd made a stupid vow.  To win Emily, his wife back.  How stupid he had been.  All his efforts had led him to was being a sub human pet for his wife's muscle bound partner.  His big victory today, not cumming on the bitch's nasty foot.  She'd probably have made him clean it. 

"Welcome home darling."  Mitch recalled the words.  He'd heard them plenty of times from his wife.  But the woman in front of him bore only her face.  Emily had grown so tall that she had to bow her head to get thru the doorway.  Her his were so broad that he doubted he could have encircled them with his arms at his old height.  "She means me, Mitchy."  Mitch was shoved out of the way as Meg walked over to Emily.  The two women were almost the same height.  They fell into a passionate, animated kiss.  He was pretty sure they were going overboard for their captive audience.  Breaking with her girlfriend, Emily smiled.  "It's done?"  Meg bit her lip and nodded.  "OMG, Meg, that's wonderful!"   Meg reached around and grabbed Emily's large, juicy ass.  "I know.  What say we celebrate."  Emily cooed.  "But, in front of an audience."  She obviously didn't mind.  Making her pathetic ex-husband watch her make love to Meg was hot.  

"Maybe they can join us after they unload everything."  Meg eyed Mei and then she and Emily rushed inside, no doubt to fuck like rabits.  

_______________________________________________________________________

Mitch looked over at Mei.  The tiny woman was still much taller than him, putting into perspective just puny Meg had made him.  "I'm sorry I got you into this."  He said.  Mei looked down at him coldly.  "Its okay," she finally said after a long silence.  "I had not imagined Meg would have this much power."  She moved around him, hefting bags out of the limos trunk.  "She's altering reality around her."  He grunted as he tried to lift even one bag.  "Yeah, how is she doing that?"  Mei reached down and grabbed the bag.  "Don't do that," she snapped, " if you get damage something Meg will punish us both!"

She continued to talk to him as she carried things in.  He realized that Meg had intended this as a reminded of just how pathetic he was.  At the same time, Mei was clearly not pleased to have to be responsible for him.  Mei explained that Mitch was bound Meg via a totemistic familiar relationship.  His soul was her battery.  Apparently human souls had allot of power and were difficult to access.  Meg and Emily had torn him apart to get at his.  Now all that power was theirs.  The only way to stop it would be to find the mujin, the object Meg used to bind him.  

"Well," Mei sighed, "we'd better go."  She took Mitch by the shoulders.  "The mistresses are waiting."  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5623