The Elites by giantess_lover45
Summary:

Daughter to the richest man in the world, Ariande faces the struggle between who is her friend, and who is her enemy. She likes to blow off steam by stepping on tinies, but now she is tasked with working with three others to save the world.

The story focuses on Ariadne, A bright one young woman with a thirst for being a giantess and wreaking havoc, and Ansam, A man with a troubled, but yet so shrouded past as they struggle to protect the world, and more importantly, stand each other. 

The story is a superhero story, with the main characters having superpowers fighting supervillians, with Ariadne's power to grow into a giantess.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Growing Woman, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 26766 Read: 91472 Published: October 25 2015 Updated: March 04 2016

1. Chapter 1 by giantess_lover45

2. Chapter 2 & 3 by giantess_lover45

3. Chapter 4 by giantess_lover45

4. Chapter 5 by giantess_lover45

5. Chapter 6 by giantess_lover45

6. Chapter 7 & 8 by giantess_lover45

7. Chapter 9 by giantess_lover45

8. Chapter 10 by giantess_lover45

9. Chapter 11 by giantess_lover45

10. Chapter 12 by giantess_lover45

11. Chapter 13 by giantess_lover45

12. Chapter 14 by giantess_lover45

13. Chapter 15 by giantess_lover45

14. Chapter 16 by giantess_lover45

15. Chapter 17 by giantess_lover45

16. Chapter 18 by giantess_lover45

17. Chapter 19 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 1 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 1: Ariadne

I didn’t ask for this life.

It’s funny you know, majority of people in this lifeless world would do anything in their power just for the feeling of riches and fame. Well I can tell you first hand that it’s a pathetic life. there’s nothing to gain out of this life of fortune other than the constant pressure of people watching your every move, and the moment you screw up, it’s plastered everywhere in the world. I’m probably the most credible source for this, being the daughter of the richest man in the world; Damien Santiago, with a net worth of 300 trillion, yes trillion, not billion. I don’t much care about my father, and if you ask him the same thing, he’d almost pause for a second, contemplating if he had one. The bastard, all he wants are boys to carry on his legacy, as if three sons weren’t enough. Whatever though, he doesn’t care about me, and I can say ditto to that. I only care for my mother, and that’s all, not my father, not my brothers, not any of the billions of people watching my every move. I sought out to at least make my mark as the daughter of the richest man in the world, and soon enough, I became probably the greatest mind this Earth has currently to offer. I graduated University with my PhD in sciences, and won one of the most prestigious science awards ever to be handed. How you ask? Easy. I created a serum to be able to manipulate the host’s height, amassing to hundreds of feet, without any complications, as well as the ability to shrink back to size at will. I was immediately approached for the award, but I quickly declined after learning that you must surrender your creation to be given the award and be credited in history. The bastards, it’s all just a ploy to steal your years of work, all for a shitty piece of paper and a measly piece of tempered glass.

The true moment that stole the show was when this pathetic “scientist”, if you even want to call him that, attempted to steal my serum and attempt to duplicate it and publish himself for the credit. I chased after him and the weasel pulled a gun on me and fired. It entered my chest and I fell to my knees. My entire body filled with rage as my creation was being taken away from me. Though when I came to my senses and opened my eyes, I realized I was a giant. I watched the scientist as my gargantuan body towered over him. So I did what any rational person would do in this situation and I stomped the fucker into the floor. Nothing was left but red paste left on the concrete. I can’t believe it, my creation actually evolved within me and become one with myself. I was in absolute ecstasy with this. I couldn’t fathom what just happened, however, it was short lived as I was greeted with a countless number of volts being driven into my back. I collapsed and couldn’t remember anything after that. I woke up to the sight of a man claiming be a part of a top secret task force, and they needed me and my “expertise” on their team. I was reluctant to join as it was yet another man just using me for their intentions, but hey, how could you resist the immunity of being a giantess whenever you want and no laws affect you? I just needed one more thing; I quickly got my best friend Mila and set out for the base camp.

If there’s one thing to stick by, then I would have to say it’s this: No matter how much a person changes, whether it be their appearance, voice, the clothing they wear, whether it be they suffered loss, heartbreak or experienced an insurmountable amount of joy, people will always stay the same on in the inside, the true self no one will ever know.

 

Chapter 2 & 3 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 2: Ansam

“Father?” A boy beckoned.

“Yes son?” An Old man replied.

“Why am I so alone?” The boy asked.

“That is not something I can answer, as the answer will only be revealed to yourself. I cannot affect when or why it will happen, but only you will. Keep searching, and you will find the truth.”

 The man said. He slowly rose to his feet, as he began to walk away from the boy.

“No! Wait! Please!”

The boy screamed, attempting to run after his father. He ran has fast as he could, trying to grab his father’s hands, but no matter how hard he tried, he was always a step short. The boy soon fell to the floor, weeping until there were no more tears left.

“Don’t leave me! Please! I don’t want to be alone anymore! I don’t!” The boy cried.

The man soon left the vision of the boy, leaving him alone, crying on the ground. Everything began to shine with a bright white light, until the boy couldn’t see anymore.

“Gah!” a man shrieked.

“Ansam! Are you okay?” Another man asked.

“Yes, I’m fine. Just another failure in the spirit world.”

“Ah, I see. Well Ansam, it’s just as you told me what the spirit said; don’t rush it. You’ve been at it far too many times in quick succession and you’re failing faster every time you attempt to find answers. Give it a break for a while. Besides, we’re arriving at the base soon.” The man said.

“Wow.” Ansam said with excitement. He let out a sigh knowing he had to give up on finding whatever it is he needed in the spirit world.

“I can’t believe we’re here. A fresh new start. I finally get to use these powers for once. I’m not restricted by the government anymore. Besides, being able to finally use these powers may just unlock some memories in the spirit world.”

 Ansam said, as he began waving his arms around in an odd fashion. Fire began engulfing out of his hands, and soon after the air itself began manifesting around him too. Soon enough, water began flowing around his body as pieces of earth shot out of the ground and moved at his will.

“Hopefully this new life will open up some answers, and finally I will serve a purpose in my life.” He said to himself, as they slowly entered the compound. 

 

Chapter 3: Ariadne

The compound was huge, and I mean huge. You’d think something this big would raise questions and have some curious enough to wander towards it, yet to my knowledge it has not been meddled with in centuries. I couldn’t believe it when I was told this compound has been around for well over 500 years, housing many other people like us; superheroes. To be honest I thought I was the only one with “powers” but truthfully, mine are synthetic so I wouldn’t even technically classify myself as one. I entered the compound shortly after and was immediately given a tour. Mila was snatched away from my side the instant we came so they can get started on her issue with her powers. She’s had instances where she feels like she has an infinite amount of strength and sometimes found her levitating for a few seconds. The scientists are working on trying to awaken these powers, in hope to make her one of us. I was told that superheroes and supervillains have been fighting one another for centuries, before it was all settled during what he called “the great war.” Nearly every single superhero and villain alike were annihilated when the strongest superhero and the strongest villain both used all the power in their reserves in a desperate attempt to finish of each other. Not only did they both end up killing themselves, they send out a resonating ball of energy, blasting out destroying a quarter of the world and what everyone thought to be the entire race of superheroes and villains. Little to our knowledge, some still had the genes within them and everything has been on a small scale for the last 200 years. Nothing really happens anymore between the two; the most you see is a petty crime or something while collar related.

            Anyways, I tuned out immediately the moment the tour guides began flooding me with adoration of my father. The tour was brought to a halt when a rather short man in a military uniform approached me. The tour guides dispersed the second he came.

“Ah, and I can only assume you are the one and only Adriane Santiago?” The man asked, slowly walking towards me

“Yes, that would be me, Ariadne Santiago, in the flesh!” I said in a “high & mighty” tone, giving off a cute bow. The most important thing is to be funny with others, it allows for easy friendships to form.

“Excuse me ma’am but if I recall, I am not some pathetic monarch that sits their ass on a throne all day, barking away useless orders while giving myself an orgasm when the tea bag was left in my tea for just the right amount of time! So you stand the hell up and salute your general!” The, as I can only assume now general said.

So much for making friends. Can’t hurt to try, huh? Well I guess it’s going to hurt now. I quickly rose up and held a salute until he did the same.

“Sir yes sir! I apologize for my ignorance sir!”  I said in a monotone voice. I looked slightly ahead of him because his attempt of a scowl was making me want to die of laughter.

“That’s more like it ma’am. Meet me in the courtyard in 3 hours to meet your new team and prepare for initiation.” He said as he turned around and walked away.

“Roger that sir” I said.

“You stuck up bitch.” I whispered.

The general immediately stopped. Shit.

“What was that ma’am?” The general asked, with his laughter inducing scowl.

“Nothing sir! Nothing at all, sir!” I said saluting again.

He crept up closer to me, watching me dead in my eye. I continually battled my mouth, keeping the smirk off my face as I had no choice but to look at him back in respect. He tried to come eye to eye with me, but clearly that was impossible. He had to be less than five feet, five inches, and I was eight feet tall.

“You and I are going to be best of friends.” He said coldly. He continued to watch me for what felt like 15 seconds before finally turning around and walking away. He got into an elevator and watched me until the doors closed.

Oh for god’s sake I thought to myself. That’s going to be my commander in chief? I’m in for a ride. I looked around for a place to go but was only met with faces of disgust from the staff of the compound.

“What?” I asked, but all I got were looks of shame and resentment before they walked off. I must have really offended them with that stunt with the general. Damn I feel like a dick. I already have the “pretentious spoiled daughter” slapped all over my face. What a great start.

 

 

Chapter 4 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 4: Ariadne

More than three and a half hours have passed and I’m sitting in the courtyard, waiting for the rest of my team and my commander to join me. The courtyard was huge, had to be more than 2 full football field lengths long and wide. It was mostly empty, but there were dummies and different shooting ranges set up. I think I was dying of boredom; I had to do something. I walked about, well not that far because I wasn’t trying to explore two football fields of essentially nothing but dirt and targets, but I did end up finding a weird practice area. It was filled with dummies set up in a circle just sitting idle by. There was a button labeled “Push for practice” So I assumed it was target practice or something. I walked up to it and pushed the button. Nothing happened.

“Great, it’s broke.” I thought to myself. “Big ass facility like this and they couldn’t take the time to fix their practice dummies.”

I slowly began to walk away until I heard a weird noise. I paused and looked at one of the dummies. I crept up to it and bent down to look at it closely. All the dummies, which had to be around 10 instantly rose up and stood idle by. I jumped back and watched it now as it adjusted to my height. I poked the dummy and it just plopped back like a floaty. Huh, they were just training dummies, I thought to myself as I playfully punched them. As I went for a straight jab, it seemed that the dummy dodged my punch.

“Huh? Did it just do- nah it couldn’t have done that. Must have been the wind.” I thought to myself.

I thought wrong.

Right after the dummy dodged my second punch, it pulled back and swung, full force into my face. It stunned me that a training dummy would do that so I fell flat on my ass. I quickly got up and readied my hands to block.

“What the fu-” But before I could finish, a dummy from behind swung full force at me, striking me in the back, sending my forwards. Soon after, a barrage of full force dummies began pummelling me into the floor. I tried to block them all, and tried to dodge a few, but these damn things stung. They were only rubber for God’s sake! Soon after I lost my balance and fell on my stomach. I felt so embarrassed that the fact dummies were beating my ass. I opened my eyes and could barely see a few people watching me. My vision isn’t so amazing, but I can tell when someone is laughing.

So much rage built up inside of me, until I couldn’t hold it anymore. I hated being laughed at, let alone being demolished by training dummies. My body began to grow until I was about thirty feet tall. The dummies were unable to compute the height I rapidly grew to but it didn’t matter as I wiped them out in one stomp. I quickly trained my eyes on the people laughing at me; two girls and one guy. I began stomping towards them, oblivious of the other equipment I trampled beneath my feet. The three staff members quickly realized my intentions as they began to run inside. I picked up my pace and started running towards them. Two of the staff members made it inside, leaving behind one of the girls that tripped. I love it, classic horror movie death; the bitch trips and is suddenly unable to run. She tried to quickly gather up all her bearings before running back into the building, escaping the bottom of my boot. My stomp sent out a thundering roar, echoing throughout the courtyard. But I wasn’t just about to give up. I quickly kneeled down and rammed my fist through the compound doors, knocking the same girl that escaped me flat onto her chest. The blast rendered her momentarily stunned as she put up no effort to run away from my blind search inside. I realized I found a foot and instantly grabbed it, squeezing it with my hand. I couldn’t help but to hear the agonizing scream from the woman, but I didn’t care. I slowly dragged her out from safety and back outside, in the grasp of my hand. I brought her close to my face and didn’t wait to let out my wrath.

“You think you can just laugh at me bitch and get away with it?!” I screamed into her face. I received no answer other than the petrified scream of a girl.

“Answer me you whore! Not so brave now when you can easily be my next meal! I should just fucking stomp you into the floor for the bug you are.” I said, as I gripped her even tighter.

The girl said nothing but screamed. I was growing tired of this annoying bitch. I was getting ready to plop her into my mouth when I was abruptly stopped.

“ARIADNE! STAND DOWN! THAT IS AN ORDER! JUST WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING WITH MY STAFF?” the general screamed, across the courtyard. Shit, every time I do shit like this, someone is always there to ruin the fun.

“But they started it! They laughed at me when I was losing to the dummies!” I tried to counter back.

The general watched me for a moment

“But they started it? Soldier did you just say that? You know what, I don’t care. All I know is that you do not treat fellow staff members like that let alone destroy government property! You will put that woman down right now or so help me god Santiago!” The general threatened.

I wasn’t about to let him have the last laugh.

“Ok commander, whatever you say.” I said with a huge grin on my face. I dropped the woman from 35 feet from the air, just as the general asked. The woman began to plummet to the ground. She screamed, nothing new but louder than before. I watched in pure excitement to watch her body go splat, but that was short lived when a man instantly teleported to her, catching her mid fall, and teleporting back to the general and some others.

“You little shit! I’m going to crush you!” I yelled.

What was wrong with me? I was going on a rampage on my own team members. I had no idea what was flowing through me, but all I wanted to do was grow, and destroy. I ran towards them, growing to 50ft. I quickly stopped as I towered over the man and the-should-have-been-dead woman as I rose my foot and brought it down. It was short lived though, as my left leg was swept really hard and my body flew into the air. I was immediately smashed into the ground. The blast sent out a wave of dust, instantly reverting my size. My vision slowly went black. When I woke back up, however long it has been, I woke up tied down with chains and soldiers by either side.

This has been a great start.

 

Chapter 5 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 5: Ansam    

All that stood before me was an unconscious, giant woman, slowly shrinking before me. In my arms, laid a broken, distressed woman. I quickly thought to myself where the infirmary was, as I studied the entire compound back to front. I remembered how the entrance looked and closed my eyes. A blast of wind blew on either sides of my ears and was greeting with a green plus sign in front of me. I quickly pushed the doors open and ran to the nearest nurse that I could find.

“Please! This woman needs medical attention immediately!” I yelled out to the girl. The nurse watched the woman in shock, as it was a miracle someone is still alive in that mangled body.

“Wha-wha-what happened?” The nurse continually stuttered. The woman was in complete disbelief at the state of the woman. It looked as if her entire body was enveloped in rope burns.

“It was, um… well it was one of the girls that just joined us. In a fit of rage, she grew and inflicted pain upon this woman. Please, this is not the time to talk, she needs medical attention now!” I screamed, louder to snap her out of her trance.

“Um, um, the equipment needs to be prepped and that will take about 30 minutes.” The nurse said.

I clenched my fists. She wasn’t going to make it. But then it dawned on me.

“Nurse get me all the water you possible can, quickly! I don’t need it next to me, just present!” I said.

The nurse ran to the bathroom and immediately turned on the faucet in the bath tub. Water immediately began to gush out. I quickly began swaying my arms in slow, precise movements. The water began to flow around my body, before slowly enveloping over the woman. The water slowly moved up and down the girl’s body. Her cries of agony slowly began to cease, as she was able to muster the strength to open her eyes.

“You, you saved me.” The woman could barely talk. “Thank you.”

“Not a problem ma’am, but please you shouldn’t be talking right now, you need to recover.” I said.

“Who was that woman?” she asked, unfazed that she was enveloped in a body of water. “Why did she even attack me? I wasn’t even the one who laughed at her! I even cautioned my stupid no good friends to stop laughing, and she comes after me?!” The woman’s rage was slowly beginning to build up.

I stood there in silence.

“She is supposed to be a new member of our team, and she goes out of her way to kill me? Not even once, but three times! She tried to step on me, then eat me, then finally dropped me from god knows how high? God I hate her so much! Typical spoiled rich bitch, thinking she can do whatever she wants. She has all the money in the world and what does she spend it on? A PhD she practically paid for, for what? To grow big whenever she wants? She’s supposed to be protecting us, not trying to kill us! You know, I’m beginning to think whether she’s even a part of our side. Maybe she’s just s villain!” The woman ranted.

“Don’t say that, she is one of us, she is not a villain.” I said calmly. I tried to keep the situation cool, but retaliating would only make matters worse.

“No, she can’t be trusted. Just know this; only in a time of rage or sadness, is a person’s true intents revealed. You went out of your way to heal me while she went out of her way to step on me. You’re the hero we need, not her.” The woman finally said, before turning her head off to the side, indicating the end of the conversation.

I healed her for a few more moments until there wasn’t any more healing left to do. I lifted all the water off of her body, expunging all the water that would have drenched her clothing. I moved the water back into the tub to drain. I slowly walked back to the door, to meet back with the commander. Before I left the door the woman spoke again

“Thank you again, and remember what I said.” She said.

I paused at the door. That is something that will never leave my mind. 

 

Chapter 6 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 6: Ansam

I met up with the general and we began to slowly walk to Ariadne’s “living quarters”. Finally for once we can meet our entire team in peace. We approached the area she was being held in. we opened the door to find a defeated Ariadne. Burn marks were scattered around her body with a soldier recovering off to the side. The other soldier standing by her stood straight and saluted the general.

“Sir! She tried numerous times to grow but we kept repeatedly shocking her. She eventually endure it at one point and grew and injured one of our men, but I was able to subdue her. She is out of control sir.”

The general did not look pleased. Not even a day, and she has caused so much trouble. I don’t see how she is going to fit in with the rest of us. The general seemed to be at his wits end with Ariadne, but he had pressing information to reveal to us and needed to speak.

“Look, everyone. We have no time to bicker and there are more pressing matters in this world. Your friend Mila will not be joining you on this mission. Ironically, one of our best soldiers have been captured and is held captive at a base camp. The task is simple: infiltrate the base and rescue our man. You are weapons free but please I advise you to spare any soldier you fight and bring them back to our base to fight the good fight. That applies to you Ariadne. The man you save will be a part of your team. So get out there and save your man.”

The general gave us one last salute before nodding to the soldier and walking off. The soldier removed the chains from Ariadne’s body and walked away quickly, pulling away his fellow soldier. Ariadne slowly attempted to stand up, but fell down due to the burns from the shockers.

“Here, let me help you up.” I slowly walked over to her and picked up her arm. She quickly wrenched her arm from my grasp and tried to help herself up.

“I don’t need your help.” She was barely able to muster those words.

“Please let me heal you. I can bend water to heal you.” I said as I slowly closed my eyes and began to bend the water onto her. She quickly shoved me off to the side and the flow of the water dropped to the floor she stood in front of me, towering over me. She had to be eight feet tall, and I was a mere five foot two inches. My vision only met her abdomen.

“I said, I don’t need your fucking help.” She said angrily. Her voice, filled with insurmountable amounts of rage, defeat, and sadness. She looked ahead shortly before walking out the room. We had a mission to do together in a few hours and she can’t even stand the sight of me.

Again, I am alone.

 

Chapter 7 & 8 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 7: Ariadne

We were closing in on the compound shortly. Man, these guys aren’t kidding around, we had already faced over a dozen grunts just on our way to the compound. It was odd though, each one we interrogated gave us the same monotone and lifeless sentence: “We serve her, and only her, nothing will make us compromise her plans.” Who was “her”? Anyways, it didn’t matter, though all the fun was spoiled when Ansam didn’t let me stop any of them. Sigh, it was the same thing over and over again “No, these people have lives, and it is not your decision to make when they die.” God he annoyed me so much, but I had to listen to him; I’ve been a totally dick to him and we only just met.

We arrived at the compound but it was odd; there was little to no resistance. If someone was trying to hold some hostage and avoid people from saving them, I would expect to have resistance, but they had nothing. We stood on a hill overlooking the compound. We searched the perimeter all around, and still nothing. We had the assumption that they would be inside but when Ansam teleported us to the top of the roof, we peeked through a window and still found no resistance. It was too good to be true, but we didn’t want to wait too long for them to actually bring in resistance. We opened the window and carefully dropped down into the compound, Ansam using his bending to break our fall. The compound was huge, so we had no idea where we should start. We carefully maneuvered around the compound, searching every room for their teammate, but they couldn’t find anything. Every room seemed to house these capsules, with no way to see what’s inside and no way to open it. I began tinkering with one of them, until I heard a scream from across the hall.

“Ariadne! Get in here!” I could hear Ansam screaming. I ran over to find him standing completely still, watching something in front of him. I couldn’t see what so I ran right behind him and peered over his body. I was in complete shock too. What stood in front of us was a man that had tubes injected in his body all over. Blood was scattered everywhere around his body. I crept up closer to him for a greater inspection and realized that his heart was missing from his chest. It looked like it was ripped right out from his body. He sat there lifeless, until it spoke.

“Please…….. Help me…….” The “man” spoke. We both jumped back in fright that this man, or whatever we can even classify him as was still alive. He kept trying to beckon somewhere as his right arm continually twitched, but he couldn’t muster the strength to even lift it.

“What? What are you trying to say?” Ansam asked, confused more than I.

“You, mu-mu-must kill them all. Please……… these inhumane acts, they-they-t-they cannot continue to do this. Please….. Kill them. Before it’s too late.” The man cried out.

“Kill what? Please, you need to be more specific!” Ansam’s voice began to rise, he was beginning to become flustered, even with a man in this state, but I could relate.

“Go down the hall……. Take a left and open the door. Please……. Kill them……” The man continued to say.

I could see the anger in Ansam’s eyes. I wouldn’t expect him to get angry at a man in this state, but we were taking a huge gamble just jumping into this compound without proper recon. The man then gave out a loud cry, and the tubes began to shake. Within a second, they all burst from his body. Blood shot out everywhere, showing Ansam and I in his blood. Ansam quickly backed up and sent out a wind wall, blocking all the incoming blood. An alarm then began to sound, loud enough to even wake the heavens. Ansam and I quickly ran to the area the man told us to, and we found another person hooked up to tubes, but with all of their body parts intact. Then it dawned on me; I checked the Intel file and realized this person was wearing the exact same clothing as our VIP.

“Ansam! This is our VIP! We need to secure em!” I yelled quickly, Ansam nodded and with a swift motion, ripped all of the tubes off the person’s body. I quickly picked him up and we ran out of the compound. As we began to near the exit, we started hearing a weird noise. Ansam beckoned me to stop moving so he could listen. The sound was booming from behind. We quickly turned around only to find an empty hallway, and a closed door. Moments later, the door swung wide, open showcasing hundreds of men running right at us. Ansam quickly slid under my legs, stood up, and fired a strong wind towards the men, knocking them over like bowling pins and rendering them momentarily stunned.

“RUUUN!” Ansam screamed. I didn’t even hesitate and began running by his side.

“We need to cover more ground, Ariadne, quick! Grow! You can cover more ground with your long strides!” He said.

“Wait, what? Just teleport us out of here!” I yelled.

He didn’t answer for a moment. “I-I….. I can’t! We need to just run! The helicopter is only a few clicks away! We can make it!” He yelled.

I mean, I couldn’t pass up a free moment to become a giant again. I began to grow, concentrating on how big I wanted to be; 30 feet. I didn’t want to be too big to attract outside attention. I closed my eyes and moments later, I could hear my own feet destroying the ground with every step. The VIP laid unconscious, in the palm of my hand. I was running as fast as I could until I was hit with something at my leg. I looked back to see the enemy soldiers shooting rockets at me, trying to slow me down. Ansam periodically used his air bending to deflect for me. We neared the helicopter, but the enemies were still hot on our trail.

“Ariadne, load our VIP into the helicopter. I’ll run interference” He said.

I nodded quickly and stood over the helicopter, it flew up to meet with my stomach and I began to load our VIP in.

“You all need to get in now!” the pilot yelled, frightened of the rockets barely reaching him.

There were too many enemies around, and I wouldn’t stand a chance trying to crush them all. A soldier was able to creep up on Ansam but it was too late when I noticed. The soldier quickly swept Ansam, knocking him to the floor, canceling out his wind wall, moments before I was able to backhand him away from Ansam. His body slammed into a rock, breaking his entire back. The impact from my hand shattered his helmet. And then I noticed it; that soldiers face was exactly the same as the one hooked up to all the tubes. My eyes grew wide. I got Ansam back onto his feet, but it was too late as the rocket launchers drove the pilot away. We were stuck here. I quickly grabbed a soldier and held him tight, ripping his helmet off his face. I couldn’t believe it.

He had the same face as the one I previously killed. Oh my god, the man. I know what he was trying to tell us.

“Ansam! They’re clones! They’re all clones of that man we were just talking to! He wants us to eliminate them! They were going to clone one of our guys and use their powers!” I screamed. Ansam was in complete shock to how true is was and just had a plain look on his face. He gritted his teeth before looking down.

“Weapons free. No one leaves this island.” He said, with the sound of defeat in his voice. No matter how much he didn’t want to fight these “things”, we had to. Something like this cannot be revealed to the public.

“With pleasure.” I said, as I slowly began to grow. I watched in pure excitement as my body began to expand, further increasing my view of the horizon. I eventually stopped so it wouldn’t bring about too much attention to the city, and I was towering over everyone at about 65 feet. The enemies were barely taller than my ankles. I’m glad my clones stayed intact this time. My skirt almost ripped though, not even covering half of my ass. My thong just barely stayed on, thank god. It would have been embarrassing to be nude in front of Ansam. My top was struggling to stay on, but I could feel that my bra ripped, so I wasn’t taking this off anytime soon. My converse stayed intact too. This moment was too good to be true. Am I finally able to crush these pathetic fools? Oh my god I’ve been waiting for this moment far too long. The enemies continually shot rockets at me but not even multiple blasts at the same part of my body could even make a small sting. This began to excite me even more at the thought than I am practically a goddess, not being able to take any damage.

“Uh, Ariadne? You want to help?!” Ansam yelled. Oops, I was dozed off far too long. Ansam quickly shot a blast of wind, sending a few enemies towards me. This is it. I began to walk towards these enemies, each step crushing the earth below, sending out small tremors. The enemies quickly got up and began to run. How cute. I began to close in on them with each stomp. They ran in complete terror, but it was no use. I stomped my foot into the ground, sending out a shockwave, knocking them off my feet. I needed to enjoy my first kill. I slowly walked to them, before towering over their miniscule bodies. I slowly raised my foot, and with each passing moment, a dark shadow of death was slowly greeting my enemies. My foot was now at its apex, and I watched them not even attempting to run anymore. I brought my foot down slower than usual, savouring this moment. My foot came crashing down into the earth, sending out a thundering boom. Dust enveloped all around my foot and when I raised it and brought my foot back to my side, all that remained was a pool of blood, and mangled, unidentifiable bodies. I looked over to Ansam to see him struggling with the enemies. I slowly began walking over to help my teammate, flattening enemies with each passing step. The fun had just started.

Chapter 8: Ariadne

As I neared Ansam, more and more enemies began scattering out from the compound. I needed to act fact and create some breathing room, so I quickly slammed my hand into the Earth, eviscerating dozens of enemies instantly. Ansam began to bend the water from the ocean near us, sending a wave towards the enemies, it knocked them away from him, stunning them and leaving me to finish them off. Even in a situation like this, he didn’t want to kill anyone. I didn’t very much care though; more for me. Sadly, I was beginning to grow tired destroying my foes, a giantess’ methods of disposing her opposition is sadly quite linear. I wanted to enjoy this as much as I could, because I knew I wasn’t going to be spoon-fed an opportunity to grow for a while. I bent down and picked up the soldiers stunned by Ansam’s wave attack, and began to run towards the incoming wave of soldiers, I gripped the enemies in my hand tight, and brought my hand back. I then threw the enemies towards their own with all my might. Their bodies zoomed towards their allies. Only a few were able to land but all of their bodies hit the ground so hard, they left small craters in their wake. Man, I was really hoping to get more out of that. There had to be almost a thousand of those clones. It felt like we were going at it for hours, killing these mindless soldiers.

Finally, the alarm inside the compound stopped, and the enemies stopped pouring out from the compound. Everything was going good, or so I thought. Moments later another alarm began to sound, though greeted by a pleasant voice with an unpleasant message.

“Self-destruct initiating in T-minus 10 seconds.”

“Ansam?” I asked.

“Yeah?”

“What’s our escape plan?”

He didn’t reply.

“Ansam, what’s our escape plan?”

He still didn’t reply.

“Ansam! Our fucking escape plan! Do tell me what it is!” I screamed.

“Um, I have no idea. Shit, okay, just clear out these enemies quickly, then we run as fast as we can!” Ansam yelled back. He began to channel the wind around him.

“10.” The voice said.

“Hurry up Ansam!” I yelled.

“Don’t rush me! I’ll mess up the sequence.

“9.”

“Well, no pressure, but you have 9 frigging seconds!”

“8.”

I was beginning to get nervous. 9 seconds until that compound explodes and we don’t even have an escape plan.

“7.”

Ansam channeled the wind around the remaining soldiers, which had to be roughly a hundred. The wind created a cage around them, mildly suffocating them, rendering them unable to move. I began to raise my foot, but a striking pain shot through my right leg.

“Are you kidding me? My leg is cramping now of all times!” I yelled.

“6.”

I tried to lift my left leg but I couldn’t. I then remembered the time I had my left leg swept and severely injured and it hasn’t healed since.

“5.”

“Ariadne! What are you waiting for?”

“4.”

“I can’t lift either one of my legs to step on them! Ansam, you need to kill them!”

“3.”

“No! I can’t! Just try and lift your legs Ariadne, and hurry!”

I tried so hard but nothing I could do worked.

“2.”

“Uh, uh, oh my god I don’t know what to do!”

“1.”

Then it dawned on me.

“Let’s hope this works!” I yelled. I turned around and bent over, and brought my body down as fast as I could. My ass hit the ground and the ground shook vigorously. Ugh, disgusting. I could feel all the squished bodies smeared across my ass, and it didn’t help that I was wearing a skirt that barely covered it, and a thong that was riding up in my pussy. But nonetheless it worked. I felt relieved that we defeated all the soldiers, but that moment of happiness was cut short.

“Self-destruct timer reached, Area of operations will be nuked with a MK-16 Hydrogen bomb.”

I turned to watched Ansam look right back at me in absolute fear; he didn’t have an escape plan, and neither did I. we were too preoccupied with keeping these clones from the public we didn’t even take time to think about ourselves. A strange noise began to sound from the compound, so I watched it for a few moments. Nothing had happened. I was beginning to think this whole self-destruct was just a ruse. Soon after, all the windows began to glow violently with a white light. Then all of a sudden, the lights died out. I heard a click, and was then greeted with a gigantic explosion, so loud, the city was going to hear it too. The compound literally dematerialized in front of my eyes, and the explosion drew near me. All that ran through my mind was “duck, it might save you.” So much fear ran through my body, and I could do was duck and attempt to hide. I may have been a 65 foot, towering giantess, but nothing was going to save me from that. I ducked down and held my hands over my head, having my back towards the explosion. I could feel it drawing near as I could feel an increasing level of heat hitting my back. The intensity of the heat spiked, and I could feel the burning sensation tearing away at my skin. I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping that would help, but of course, it didn’t. Moments later, the sound of an erupting bomb subsided, but I was in too much pain to move. My body felt like it was being roasted on a spit. I was barely able to open my left eye, to find Ansam hovering over me, bending water all around my body. We were back in the base, in my living quarters. But how? I was almost certain we weren’t going to make it out. But then I realized Ansam’s superpower. He must have used his teleportation to get us back. But why was he so hesitant before? It infuriated me a little bit, as all of this pain and agony could have been avoided. When Ansam brought the healing water to my back, an indescribable amount of pain shot through my body, so painful, I couldn’t even muster the will to scream. I was beginning to black out but I wanted to thank Ansam for saving my life. I looked at him, and struggled to speak. Though, I could see something black hovering over his left shoulder. I tried to get a better look at it, but it was so black I couldn’t even comprehend what I was looking at. Seconds later, a long and narrow sword pierced through his chest, which looked to have passed through his heart too. He let out an agonizing grunt, but endured the pain. I was so confused. I had no idea what was happening. The black entity then somehow grew a face, a horrifying, demonized face. It watched me and laughed hysterically, further driving the blade into Ansam. This was all too much for me to process in my state, and my vision soon turned black.

 

Chapter 9 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 9: Ariadne

I woke up in my bed. I sat there for a moment, wondering if everything had been a dream, but when I rose up, my back was sore as ever. Yup, everything was real. Then it dawned on me; my back was completely seared from a bomb. I jumped out of bed and ran to the mirror. Of course it didn’t suit my height. I shrunk down to 5 feet and took my shirt off. I was alarmed to see I was wearing a bra since it ripped off the last time I grew. I turned my back to find literally nothing on it. No scar, no burn marks. Everything intact. I was even more alarmed to find my tattoos were gone too. Seemed, Ansams’s healing abilities were more potent than I expected. I put my shirt on and walked towards the door. I paused before my hand met with the handle and noticed something different. I turned around and looked to my left and noticed this chair with a note on it. The chair had various odd looking machinery hooked up to it. I walked over to it and picked up the note. It read:

“Introducing the all new Imagi-chair! Only available to high end corporations, the Imagi-chair offers you the ultimate form of stress release! Just hood yourself up, and create your own world with simple voice commands!”

Huh, my own person world eh? Let me give it a try. Besides, no one will be worried about me anyways. I shrunk my body down to fit onto the chair properly, and laid down on it. I hooked up these two wires to my temples and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and waited. Soon enough, I found myself in an all-white room, which seemed to be endless with no doors or windows.

“Please state the environment you wish to be in.” A voiced asked.

“Uh…… a city?” I asked.

“Please specify which city you would like to be in.” It asked.

“Can you randomly generate one?” I asked.

“One moment please.” The voice said. Everything was quiet, then shortly after, an entire city materialized before my eyes. I was stunned at the level of accuracy the AI was able to produce.

“Computer, populate the city.” I asked

“Affirmative.” And so it did.

“Computer, please relocate me to the entrance of the city.”

“Affirmative.”

The moment I was transported to the outskirts of the town, I was greeted by a douchebag of a driver that nearly ran me over. The vehicle just barely stopped in front of me, hitting my side just a bit. It threw me off balance, but not enough to knock me over. The driver began to continually honk at me, shouting obscenities from her car. This pissed me off. Then I realized; I’m basically in a fake world that I can do whatever I want in it. I smirked greatly and watched the driver. I began to grow, casting a shadow over the soon to be miniature sports car, stopping at 120 feet. I couldn’t see the facial expression from the woman, but it I could already guess what it was. The woman quickly backed up, and drove between my two legs, not even caring what the speed limit was. I laughed hard, as I found it cute this woman thought she could escape a giantess. I always love enjoying my first kill in these situations, so I had to savour it. I playfully began to walk towards the car, careful not to crush the car with one step. Each step left a crater of a converse shoe. Each step I took, set the car off balance. I finally stopped giving my victim hope and merely bent down and picked up the car. I ripped the front half of the vehicle off without even trying, leaving the woman herself completely exposed to me. I picked her up from out of the car and dropped it. The car immediately exploded upon impact. I watched the woman squirm for her life, expecting to get somewhere. I dangled her hundreds of feet off the ground form her left arm with just two fingers.

“Put me down you freak!” The woman yelled. Why do they always say that?

“As you wish.” So I dropped her. I watched her ant sized body plummet to the ground. It was quite funny as I heard her voice slowly dissipate as she neared the floor. I couldn’t hear her body hit the pavement, but when I looked down, all I could see was red. Oh my god, my first kill, and no person to shun me for this. I could feel the rush flowing through me to do much more than drop a woman to her death. When I looked down, I realized I was still in my real life clothing, so I needed to change that.

“Computer! I need a new look.”

“Certainly, what would you like?”

“Remove everything, then add all-white knee high boots, skin tight yoga pants, a pink G-string, and what the hell, no top!” I said, with pure joy.

“Certainly.”

“Oh and computer, please make it fit “realistically” like, for a giantess, please.” I giggled.

“Of course Ma’am.”

Shortly after, all of my clothes disappeared, leaving me completely nude. The knee high boots popped up first, and next was the G-string. The tights then popped up on my body, and shortly after, it adjusted to me size. The tights looked as if it was ready to pop, nearly leaving my ass see through. My pink G-string was completely visible, while it wasn’t so transparent the farther down my legs it went. I was loving this new look. I looked down to get a better look and propped up my breasts with my hands. I forgot I had piercings, they just made me feel even hornier. Enough standing around, it was time to enjoy this.

END OF PART I

 

Chapter 10 by giantess_lover45

         START OF PART II 

Chapter 10: Ariadne

I slowly began my march towards the city. I wanted to take things slow, so I thought I would open up with a casual walk. Only for them, it was a nightmare. Each step felt empowering, as the ground shook, and each time my foot came in contact with the Earth, craters were left behind: craters of crushed streets, vehicles, and my favourite of all, humans. Their pathetic size was no match for my godlike proportions, and all they could do was hope my path didn’t meet theirs. The outskirts of the city was quite boring if you ask me. Though I was welcomed with a long road that led into the city itself. There were plenty of cars lined up in rush hour for me, and I wasn’t going to stand around and let them escape my wrath. I slowly walked up to the street, carefully watching my every step. I wanted to give these pathetic humans a false sense of security, thinking I was harmless. Each careful step I took only made the grin on my face grow longer, and my body only wanting to cause endless carnage and destruction. Each step that I took only made me wanting more, and I loved it. I soon approached the edge of the road, and I stood there, towering over the cars. It seemed that no one had noticed me since no one was attempting to flee from the scene. It didn’t take long for that to change.

“What the fuck is that? Ruuuuuuuuuuun!” Someone yelled from their car.

I quickly pinpointed whom it was and quickly picked them up. It was a man driving an expensive looking BMW. It was all white, and the rims were set in a nice chrome finish. The interior looked beautiful and the general design of it was amazing. Too bad though; something so beautiful ruined just for the hell of it. I could see the man panicking in the car as I casually ripped the roof off and watched him.

“Hey big guy, does this road lead to the city?” I asked in my booming voice. He watched me for a few moments, shocked at the fact a giant woman was asking him questions.

“Um, yes it does miss…” he said, watching me with a frightened look. I couldn’t help but to notice his hands casually passing by his crotch. I watched it for a few moments later to find a rather large bulge in his pants.

“So uh, care to explain that?” I asked before pointing at it with my left pinky. My pinky alone was nearly twice the size of the man and the car.

“I’m sorry! I’m Sorry! It’s just…. Well, pardon my French but you’re really fucking hot, and I can’t help but to be aroused when there’s gigantic tits right in front of me.” How cute. That’s the first person to be genuinely honest that he appreciates my giant breasts. I was straight up flattered.

“Awww, how sweet. You just saved your own life! And to think I was going to shove you into my pussy. Go home, you deserve it.” I said. I bent over to the side of the road, setting him down.

“Oh, and sorry about the car, hehe.” I giggled. He didn’t even save a moment to respond back. His car hit 60 in about 2 seconds and he was off. It felt weird letting someone live, but I certainly wasn’t going to make it a habit. With my knowledge that the city awaits me, I decided to not wait anymore as I noticed the road was beginning to clear up. I extended my right foot forward onto the right side of the road, just barely missing a car, and dragged my left foot onto the left side, destroying the barrier and knocking some cars away. I peered off ahead to see how far I needed to go; not that far. I looked down and extended my right foot, hovering over the street waiting for the right moment. I found a car just below my boot, and I let it crash down into the street. A tremor like sound boomed out from my foot, and dust enveloped around it. I began to slowly walk towards my destination, watching anything stupid enough to get caught under my foot. Well I shouldn’t say stupid; it’s nearly impossible to escape my boot once it found its target. Each step I took sent out tremors and shook the Earth, completely eviscerating anything in its wake. I didn’t very much care though, I was enjoying every step of it.

Soon enough I reached the entrance. I found a sign reading:

“Welcome to $%^@%$^@! Population: #######” it seemed the computer AI didn’t incorporate a value for them.

“Welcome to Ariadne city.” I said, “Population; 1 once I’m done with it” before stepping on the sign and entering the city. 

 

Chapter 11 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 11: Ariadne

The city felt like I was taking a tour in a model city; all the buildings either met up to head or chest level, with the occasional skyscraper around to still make me feel small. I went out of my way to step on every pathetic human I could find, staining my all-white boots with red streaks of blood. I was beginning to get bored of crushing humans and small retail buildings, but it was as if the AI could read my mind. As I walked around the corner of a street, it laid there at a red stoplight; a double decker coach bus. My pussy immediately got wet with excitement because it knew what it was getting. I picked up my pace of my strides and quickly grabbed the bus before it could make a hasty escape. I was a little too eager though, as me merely picking the bus up in a swift motion almost destroyed it.

I peered inside to find people screaming in fear, uncertain of my desires. I smiled at them and licked my lips. I took my left hand and slowly pulled my leggings down a big, revealing my G-string. I slowly pulled the G-string to the side, revealing my pussy and positioned the bus under it. I slowly began to push it towards my womanhood; each second that passed by made my heart rush faster and faster in anticipation, waiting for the cold steel of the bus to meet with the outside of my pussy. I finally felt it press against my vagina and I slowly began to push it inside of me. It was short lived though, as I could faintly hear snickering and what sounded like the flash from a camera. I turned around to find a University to be built there, with hundreds of students outside, taking pictures of me. How annoying, and to make things worse, they’re laughing? At what? Fuck these kids, I’m going to kill every last one of them.

I pulled the bus out from my vagina as the sensual feeling of a dozen people being forced inside of me was killed off by these tools. I crushed the bus entirely out of a fit of rage and dropped it to the floor. When I looked at it, I watched it for a few seconds before realizing it was the bus I crushed literally moments ago, as I couldn’t even tell what I was looking at. I quickly pulled my leggings off and tossed it aside, only leaving a bright pink G-string as the only article of clothing present on my heavenly body.

“You might as well start posting those pics to Instagram kiddies, as this is the last time you’re going to get a look at this ass!” I yelled. I looked back at them to have a target location and proceeded to bend over. I dropped my ass to the floor and was met with a loud BOOM shortly after hearing the cute screams of helpless teens literally, die out. I sat up and slapped my hand on my ass, swiping it across to take a look at the aftermath. All that was left was blood, guts and mangled bodies. I wiped the human remains off on my breasts, leaving a red stain right across on it. I was beginning to think about what to do next until I noticed a few runts dart out from between my legs and were making a mad dash to the subway. Those bastards, they got away! Well, not for long. I quickly grabbed the one in arms reach and crushed his pathetic body in my hand. I opened it to find nothing but red. I quickly stomped off to the right and dropped my foot right onto the other boy. It was quite anticlimactic for him actually, as he was just about to enter the subway and escape from me. I quickly looked to my left to find the last remaining student attempting to run. I quickly stomped off to her and picked her up, only this time, I had different plans.

“How old are you sweetie?” I asked.

“20.” She whimpered.

“Oh lovely, are you a virgin?”

“No.”

“Not surprising. Have you done anal yet?”

“No, I haven’t. Please let me go!” She cried. I couldn’t help but to laugh at what I was going to say.

“Oh no I can’t. I’m about to give you a hands on experience on what to expect if you ever try it!” I said. I put her in my right hand and brought her around to my asshole. I moved the G-string off to the side and positioned her to my asshole and slowly pushed her inside. Half of her body made it through on the first push. I could feel her body squirming around to escape, which only made me hornier. I pushed her entire body in this time, and soon enough, there wasn’t any more squirming. Oh my god that was so hot. I need to do that again.

“Now,” I thought to myself. “Where’s the closest neighbourhood?” As I stepped on the University, crushing nearly ¾’s of it, before walking off. 

 

Chapter 12 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 12: Ariadne

It didn’t take me long to find a neighbourhood quite honestly; all I had to do was knock a few buildings over and one was awaiting me in the horizon. I approached the entrance to the quiet neighbourhood and stepped on the gate whole, crushing it.

“Computer, find me a young, horny, female teenager who enjoys pussy too.” I asked.

“Certainly.” The AI responded. A small blip appeared over a house far from me. I began my walk by stepping on every house I passed by. Entire houses, things that took months and hundreds of thousands of dollars to make, destroyed by a goddess. I was beginning to get drunk off of it this power, soon nothing could stop me. I finally arrived at the house after leaving death and destruction behind. I kneeled down and ripped the roof off the house to find a family around the dinner table with a birthday cake on top of it. The family watched me in terror as I watched them mischievously, then sexually when I found my sex slave. I quickly dipped my hand into the house and picked up the girl by the arm. I watched her to get a good look at her. My god she was a slut. Her breasts were huge, bigger than mine when I’m normal size, and it was perfectly shown with an extremely low cut top. Her body was a perfect hourglass figure too, only making me hornier. I could nearly see her nipples with the amount of cleavage being shown. Her shirt stopped at her belly button and she had a belly button piercing, as well as nose, eyebrow and what looked to be nipple piercings. She wore an incredibly short skirt, which wasn’t fooling anyone with how much it was not covering, and to top it off, a sexy thong. My god she wears this shit in front of her parents? I’m going to have so much fun with her. I could hear some commotion back at the house and I looked at them.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m just going to use your daughter as my sex slave and I’ll bring her right back to you!” I said.

“Fuck you bitch! Give me back my sister!” Some little runt yelled. I looked down to find some pre-teen watching me with anger.

I bent down and stuck my head into their home to watch him face to face.

“Look little one, I’m asking you nicely. I’m just going to have my way with your sister and I’ll bring her right back, okay?” I asked politely.

“Fuck you! Give her back now!” He yelled. Oh he was going to regret that. I watched him for a few moments, before screaming at the top of my lungs in his face:

“LISTEN YOU LITTLE RUNT! I WAS BEING NICE BEFORE, BUT NOW YOU’RE MAKING ME MAD! I’M GOING TO HAVE MY WAY WITH YOUR SISTER AND DO WHAT I PLEASE AND SO HELP ME GOD, IF YOU EVEN TRY TO TALK BACK AGAIN, I WILL EAT YOU AND YOUR PARENTS! DO YOU HEAR ME?”

 I screamed. My voice was so loud, practically everything in the kitchen went flying around. The mom, dad and the kid couldn’t even stay balanced with the wind I was throwing at them, and nearly all of the windows within my vicinity exploded. I had to make sure these people didn’t go deaf.

“I said, do I make myself clear?” I asked the boy. He watched me in fear before nodding in a quick burst.

“Good, now I’ll be back sweetie so don’t wait up” I said before placing the girl into my panties and stomped off, searching for a nice place. 

 

Chapter 13 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 13: Ariadne

I eventually got bored of searching for a place to fuck this girl and made the AI teleport me to a nice bedroom. The moment we materialized, I ordered the AI increase my strength so I could overpower this girl. I quickly wrenched her right arm behind her back and pushed her towards the bed. I shoved her forward and made her top half of the body crash onto the bed, leaving her bent over the bedside. I shrunk down a bit so I could grope her body easily. I pressed my pelvis to her ass. Oh my god. Her ass was so big, and so soft. I could just grind on it all day. I lifted her skirt up to get a better look at her ass in that tight thong. My mouth watered, and I could feel my pussy getting even more drenched than it was previously.

“Now, how old are you hun?” I asked. I could hear her whimpering. It only made me want her more.

“18.” She sniffled.

“Ah, lucky me! You’re legal, hahahaha!” I laughed, I’m an evil giantess who would kill anyone in my path, but I’m not about to rape a minor. I wanted to be rough with her the whole way through though, and just completely dominate her. I grabbed a tuft of hair from behind her head and wrenched it back, forcing her to grind her entire body against mine. I began groping all over her body, and I was left with no resistance. I ran my fingers across her nipples to find it completely erect. My, my, she was enjoying this as much as I was. I took my right hand and slowly slid it down her body, gently caressing it, before bringing it to her ass. I grabbed her ass, moving it all around her butt, feeling it. I squeezed it one more time before giving it a nice slap, getting a sexual noise out from her. I brought my right hand back around to her vagina and slowly pushed my hand into her thong. I finally got my hand onto her pussy and began to slowly rub it, periodically fingering her. I took my left hand and slowly fondled both of her breasts.

“So….” I said, pausing between a few words, kissing her neck up and down.

“Have you ever been shrunken down to the size of a doll before?” I asked licking the right side of her neck slowly, kissing it too.

“No, I haven’t.” She said, she tried so hard to hide the squeals of orgasms, but I could hear everyone single one of them.

“Well,” I whispered in her ear, softly. “You’re about to experience something amazing with a goddess.” I said before shrinking her. She laid in the air momentarily, before dropping down onto the bed. I quickly jumped onto the bed on all fours, and towered over her. I brought my face close to her miniature body.

“So, do I take the top, or the skirt off first?” I asked playfully pretending to remove her clothing with my tongue. I decided to start with her top and stuck my tongue under her shirt. I slowly began to lift her shirt up, intending to rip it. It was about to rip, I could hear the fabrics slowly tearing apart. My pussy was dripping with ecstasy. Though, seconds later, everything came to a standstill, and everything de-materialized right before my eyes. I was lying in an all-white room on all fours, licking nothing, looking like a complete dumbass.

“Thank you for using Imagi-chair! We hope to invigorate your life again!” The AI said before the program shut off and I was back in my living quarters in my shirt and skirt. Two people stood by the door. I was so pissed, they had to fucking interrupt my session, of all times now? I watched the lady that shut off my Imagi-Chair.

“Sorry to interrupt your session Ms. Santiago, but your friend Mila is here to see you. My fit of rage immediately dissipated when I heard the name “Mila”. She quickly popped out from behind the assistant, and watched me with a big smile. I got out of the chair and ran to her, giving her a big hug. She was only 4 feet, 4 inches, so she was practically a child when I bear hugged her.

“Oh my god Mila! It’s so good to see you! I haven’t seen you for months!” I yelled in excitement. It had only been a few weeks, but I had to over exaggerate.  

“I know! It has been! They finally activated my powers Ariadne! I can practically lift anything up in the entire world, and I can fly at supersonic speeds! I can finally be a part of your team. I’m so happy we can spend time together again.” She was right. I might be a rage induced goddess, and I may have no regard for human life, but she was the only girl that I wouldn’t step on.

“Welcome to the Elites Mila. Now, tell me everything that’s been going with you” I said, before showing her out the door and walking with her.

 

Chapter 14: Ansam COMING SOON

 

Chapter 14 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 14: Ansam

            The ride back to the compound was very quiet. I thought I might take a break in the city after that last fight. It took a toll on me that I would prefer not to say; quite honestly, I wouldn’t know how to describe it. Every time it seems that I abuse my teleportation powers, something is slowly chewing away at my life force, but I cannot be for certain that it is true. For the longest while I thought I was riding back alone, until I glance to my right, startled by a man.

“Ah!” I yelped.

“Hm?” The man looked at me, confused.

“Oh, uh…. Sorry about that sir, I just didn’t notice you were there for the longest while. Gave me quite the scare.”

“Ah, I see. Well sorry about that my boy, I can be very quiet at times. It’s how I prefer to be.”

“Not to worry, I am like that too.”

There was an awkward silence for a little bit.

“Say, would you care to listen to a story?” the man asked.

“Um, yeah sure. Go ahead.” I said.

 

 

“Perfect! Ok so the story begins with a young man, not too far from your age. But you see, he wasn’t any ordinary man; he was quite special indeed. He harnessed unimaginable strength and speed, so unparalleled that no one man dared to fight him alone. But you see, this man was very odd, and never liked to talk to anyone, so no one knew anything about him. He would walk the world without any purpose, or it was just assumed by everyone. The most you would get out of the man was a smile. Though, one day the man ventured into a small village, and just in the nick of time too, as it was being attacked by raiders. The man quickly disposed of them, but the thing that made him special was that even for a man like him, a mere second and he could cut down any foe he faced, yet he barely killed anyone. The most people say was that he killed only 2 people. The man quickly dispatched the raiders, driving them away for good, saving the village. Before the man left, he was greeted by a young woman. She was bearing gifts for the man as a means of thanks. The man instantly fell in love with this woman upon first sight and decided to stay in the village to protect it. The man would later wed the woman, and eventually spoke, and become more of how you would say – human. One uneventful day, the man went out to collect provisions for his wife, and upon return, found the village desecrated by raiders. He quickly rushed over to his home, only to find his pregnant wife, slaughtered on the kitchen floor, with multiple stab wounds to the stomach. Enraged, the man hunted down every last raider that he could find within the area, mercilessly killing every last one of them. The man left the village for good with the sorrow of death all around him. Legends say he still roams the lands today, searching for something, but no one knows what.”

I sat there for a moment, taking in the story. It, though random, it was still quite sad. The man was just like me – alone.

“Sir, we are arriving at the compound within 2 minutes!” The driver beckoned.

“Ah Okay. Thank you.” I said to the driver. I slowly began to inch my face towards the man, thanking him for the story.

“Oh, and thank you for telling me that interesting sto-” but before I could even finish, the man was gone. It was odd though, we were in a van.

 

Chapter 15 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 15: Ansam

            I received a message from the general, requesting all staff from The Elites to meet in the training field upon arrival in the compound. There was going to be a special training session that was mandatory to attend. I slowly approached the training field, greeting people as I walked by. I was able to say hi to the woman that I healed on my first day here. It was nice to see her fully recovered and happy. I finally made my way to the training field. I was greeted with the sight of Ariadne, her friend, Mila, the man we saved on our first mission, and the general.

“Ah Ansam!” the general yelled, signaling me over.

“It’s good to see you sir.” I said, saluting him.

“Yes, it is nice to see you too. Good job on completing that mission you too. You were able to successfully retrieve the VIP without complications, and you were able to eradicate a rising threat; there has been recent reports of enemy soldiers sighted in hidden areas training. Another scout had reported she saw multiple soldiers with the exact same face, build, height and all. With your mission a few months ago, you inadvertently wiped out a main clone lab, wiping out around 40% of the total amount. The leader of the enemies are currently unknown, with their intentions also unknown. Essentially; we know nothing except that they are mass producing clones. But nonetheless, the reason I called everyone back was that we didn’t even have a formal introduction, and that new missions have arisen and we need a team captain.”

“Oh, but general, I thought I was the leader of this team.” I said, confused.

“No, Ansam, you were the leader of that strike mission, not the team itself. It isn’t fair to appoint you when not everyone has truly shown themselves, which you will all do now. All four of you will fight in an all for one, last one standing is the designated team captain. If you cannot recover after a few seconds, you are out. Now, each of you get to a corner and ready yourselves.” The general said, pointing to each of us, showing us our respective corners.

“Now let’s just have a quick introduction.” The general said.

He pointed to me. “Over here is Ansam! Last name currently unknown. He is a powerful warrior capable of bending elements and teleporting! Don’t underestimate him!”

He points to Ariadne. “And over here is the lovely Ariadne Santiago! Daughter of Damien Santiago, she can grow to gigantic proportions and give you a run for your money! Oh, and if my sources are right, she is well adept in over 40 different martial arts!” he said, chuckling.

“And over here!” pointing at Mila “is the best friend of Ariadne; Mila Castellanos! Though only standing at a very cute 4’4, she still packs a punch with her hulk enhanced strength and the ability to fly! Do not let your guard down folks!”

“And finally, last, but certainly not the least,” pointing at the new guy “We have Red! Real name and even gender unknown, Red took a vow of eternal silence, in honour of his family. He is literally the clear-cut definition of a ninja, so don’t take him lightly! Now, enough with introductions, lets fight!” The general yelled, blowing a whistle.

Ariadne immediately dashed towards her friend, initiating a 1 on 1 with Mila, so it looked like I was stuck with ninja boy. They stood still, just watching me – I think. It was hard because their entire body was in a suit, completely shielding us from determining their gender. Moments later, Red began to run, and I mean run. Red dashed across to me, and what felt like 2 seconds, I was already greeted with a katana ready to slash down my body. I was caught off guard, so I had to take the cheap way out immediately. I hate doing it, but I had no other choice. I quickly blinked right behind Red, striking them in the back. They winced a little bit before recovering and striking me with a flurry of slashes. I was able to dodge the vast majority of them, but I wasn’t a god so a few slashes got to me. I wasn’t a pushover though, as I was able to send back multiple hits in return for one nick from their katana. All I had to do was keep dodging to wear them out, and then I was going to strike. Red began to dash at me again, and began striking me with their katana. And then I noticed; this flurry of attacks was slower than the last, indicated they were becoming fatigued. Now’s my chance; I quickly hopped back, giving myself some breathing room. I let Red dash to me and upon the first attack from their Katana, which I noticed they always attempt with a horizontal slash to my chest, I quickly ducked and immediately connected a right hook to their solar plexus. Landing a hit there cleanly can instantly knock the wind out of your opponent – which it did. Red stumbled back, dropping their katana. Now it was time for me to end it. I ran towards Red, jumping into the air and drop kicking them. Red was sent flying backwards, but I conjured wind to blast behind them, sending them right back to me. They flung towards me, landing right into my right jab. They tried to recover by jumping back, but I quickly teleported in front of them, doing a 360 degree sweep, knocking them into the air. I had my back to them momentarily, before ending the fight with a backwards chop, right into their stomach. They fell to the floor, breathing heavily, not even trying to get up. I could hear the general blowing a whistle, indicating Red’s disqualification.

 I began to catch my breath and watched Ariadne and Mila fight. They both looked evenly matched until Mila threw a careless punch and Ariadne countered her hard with a punch to the face. Mila tried to recover by creating space between her and Ariadne, but Ariadne’s strides were too big for Mila to recover properly. Mila then tried to fly away, which was her biggest mistake as Ariadne quickly increased the size of her body and grabbed Mila mid-flight, grabbing her leg and wrenching her to the ground. She slammed Mila into the concrete, so hard it left a crater. If it wasn’t for Mila’s enhanced strength and resistances, I would have thought she had died from that, but I know Ariadne wouldn’t try to kill her friend like that – I hope.

Ariadne blew the hair from her face and smiled, clapping her hands and hopping around like a little school girl. The general blew the whistle, signaling Mila’s defeat. Ariadne immediately turned to me, with a determined look on her face.

“You’re going down Ansam!” She yelled from across the field.

“You so sure about that Ariadne? Your fighting style is pretty weak! I’ll go easy on you don’t worry.” I yelled back, snickering. Ariadne began to run towards me, and so did I, but I had the upper hand. Moments after sprinting at one each other, I quickly teleporting behind Ariadne, sending a blast of wind towards her body, sending her forwards and making a piece of concrete fly from the ground, smacking directly into her, exploding on impact. The impact sent her body flying towards me, so I quickly ran and grabbed her mid-air, suplexing her into the ground. I dusted my hands off, assuming the fight was over, but my cockiness trumped over my intelligence. I was immediately greeted with an elbow to the back of my neck. Shit that stung so much. I turned around to face her, but was immediately barraged with a set of punches and elbows across the face and my upper torso. Her speed was impressive, maybe even faster than me; but I wasn’t giving up. I noticed my feet were completely exposed so I brought my right foot back, making rock cover around the tip of my foot. I made my foot come crashing into her shin. She gave out a large cry, and stopped punching momentarily. I immediately karate chopped her across her throat making her gasp for air. I couldn’t follow up with anything else as I was in an equal amount of pain and I needed time to recover. The fight was just getting started I said to myself, grinning a little bit. 

 

Chapter 16 by giantess_lover45
Author's Notes:

Chapter 16: Ansam

            I managed to recover faster than Ariadne and I began to run towards her. I went in for a straight hook to her stomach, enveloping my fists in flames, she quickly dodged it, striking at the joint in my arm, nearly dislocating it. Ariadne was hitting all of my vitals and slowly tearing me apart; I needed to end this soon. She clapped her hands on my ears, stunning me and kicking me in the stomach, sending me to the ground. I fell on my knees, gasping for air. I was thinking about my next move when I noticed my shadow being taken over by something else. I quickly turned around to find a gigantic hand coming to squash me. I quickly teleported away and watched Ariadne, standing at around 20 feet. She looked at me with a devious grin, with the intent of winning; but I couldn’t lose. I thought about the fact that due to her size, she is going to have a while to recover from her strikes. I quickly began to flow wind around me; I was readying my final move: I was going to create enough wind to send her flying into the air, knock her back down and make a pillar of Earth shoot up from the ground, hopefully finishing her off. Though I underestimated my foe as I was struck with something of immense power. I could feel my body being sent flying away, seeing Ariadne watching me, standing in the stance as if she just kicked a soccer ball, this time I was the ball. My body collided with the walls of the training field and I fell to the floor. My god that hurt so much, but I wasn’t ready to give up. I was slowly bringing myself to my own two feet until my body instantly gave way. I was forced to the ground on my back, and I tried to get up but something soft, yet so deathly heavy pinned me to the floor. The whistle blew, signaling my defeat. I opened my eyes to find a giant butt being raised from before my eyes.

That didn’t just happened; I lost by being sat on? That had to be the most embarrassing defeat ever. She shrunk down to 8ft before jumping around in joy. Congratulated by Mila and Red. She gave Mila a bear hug uplifting her. She shook Red’s hand and they both bowed to one another. I slowly approached her. She was still talking to Mila.

“Hey, well played Ariadne. I let my guard down too many times and underestimated you. You’ll make a great leader.” I said, somewhat bitterly. I felt happy for her, but at the same time I wanted to win. She turned around and instantly gave me a hug, gripping me tightly towards her body. I was only 5 feet, 8inches so when she hugged me, her breasts were being squished into my face. I can’t deny it was a wonderful feeling. Though I noticed she hugged me far longer than the standard hug called for.

“Thank you so much for such an amazing fight. Sorry I had to sit on you!” She said, releasing herself from me, giggling.

I scratched the back of my head “Ha-ha, nothing to worry about, as long as you win, doesn’t matter how you do it.” I said, smiling. She gave me back a smile; and I could guarantee it wasn’t forced. The look on her face was so welcoming, and her smile created dimples. For once in my entirety of knowing her, I made her smile.

Finally.

The moment of happiness was short lived though, as the general was being told something through a whisper from a staff member. His smile from our battle was immediately whipped away when the staff member stopped talking. He quickly beckoned us over and explained everything; the villains we have been dealing with that we know thing about is thought to be behind a recent crime that is taking place in the city. A group of men claiming to have superpowers stormed the largest bank in the city, and have taken innocent people hostage. They want to extract all of the money out of the bank and get out or else hostages will die. We were also informed that hostages are strapped with bombs and some of the villains are armed with bombs on them too, so if anything happened to either one, the bombs are going to go off and thousands of people will die. This was our first official mission together as a four.

It was time we showed our worth to the world. 

 

Chapter 17 by giantess_lover45
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I made an update for this story and I feel terrible about it. I'm sorry for those that have actually read this and were hoping for more. Well now there is, and it's here to stay! I am going to keeping uploading weeklly, until I'm done with the Elites, then I am going to start making a number of short stories, and if people enjoy this story, then I might make a potential sequel to the elites! Without further ado, enjoy and read on!

Chapter 17: Ansam and Ariadne  

            Boy, I didn’t think a trek like this to the area of operations would be this tedious. The worst part was that in preparation for the bomb scare, and five block radius from the bank was evacuated, which meant we had to walk. It looked like the apocalypse. Cars left in the street with doors open, completely uninhabited shops with their doors unlocked, ripe for people to steal. If you ask me, I found it quite dumb for them to do such a thing. Sooner or later people are going to have to return to their vehicles and such, and it doesn’t take long for the next person to take advantage and steal something, but there were dozens upon dozens of cops stationed around the blocks. Seemed kind of stupid to because the cops could still be affected by the bomb, but hey, that was out of my reach. What was truly the worse thing about this was Mila was too busy flapping her lips and running ahead with Red, in which Red happily listened (thought that’s really the only thing they could do) and was too polite to straggle behind and make her quiet down for a bit. Now that left me with Ariadne, and I found it awkward because just a few hours ago, I was put into submission by being sat on, and I didn’t quite like that. There was something else I had on my mind too, but I prayed that she wouldn’t talk so I didn’t have a reason too either.

I thought wrong.

            “I’m so excited to finally have a mission as a team!” She said happily. “We’re finally as a four. Now, no one can stop us!” She had a silly grin on her face, clenching a fist of determination.

            “Yeah, I’m excited for that too. We can finally see how well we synergize with one another.” I said. I tried not to sound too glum about it all.

 

“I hope they put up a fight” She said. “If they do, I’m going crush them like little bugs! Then they’ll know not to mess with Ariadne Santiago.”

Shit. I was hoping she wouldn’t say that. Well, here went nothing:

 

   “Listen, Ariadne, I really don’t think it is good for you to have these intentions. Not everyone deserves to die.” I said, calmly.

            She looked at me with an upset expression.

 

“Sure they do Ansam! They’re pathetic weaklings working for the bad guys! They have bombs strapped to innocent civilians! They deserve to die and they deserve to be underneath my boot when I’m done with them. Even all of these pathetic humans in this city. They’re good for nothing if they don’t have superpowers. They just create more problems for us. Honestly, I feel like just growing really big and stomping half the building flat, I don’t even care if I kill innocents. It’s their own damn fault they’re in this mess. She yelled but with a calm voice.

 

“Ariadne…..” I said, but she cut me off.

 

“Listen Ansam, these people are pathetic. They mean nothing to me. I’m only here because I am hired to do so. If it were up to me, I wouldn’t even give a damn. I would still step on those annoying humans as I pleased. All they want from me is my fame and my money. They don’t care about anything else, and I shouldn’t either!”

 

“I don’t care about your fame and your money.”

 

    “Liar.”

 

    “No, I’m telling the truth Ariadne. Look you need to take a better look on life; stop thinking that everyone is out to get you because they aren’t. There are so many people in this world that would accept you for who you are; not the growing, murderous monster you’re setting yourself up to be. Look, Mila cares for you, I’m pretty sure Red even cares for you, and so do I. I think you are a wonderful person, but you are heading down the wrong path. Wanting to kill innocents for no reason is not the right way to view things.” I stammered. I seemed to really get her attention because she slowed down her walking speed.

 

 

    “But you don’t understand Ansam. You haven’t actually experienced my life, and the people I have met. Every boyfriend that I had ended up dumping me after they used me to buy whatever they wanted. They just made up some sob story and ditched me, taking all the things I bought for them. And I am not a murderer Ansam. I’ve killed one person, ONE, and that was literally after he got me in the chest. If it weren’t for my superpowers, I would have been as weak as him, and all those assholes that dumped me, and died, but I lived because I am better than them, and I always will!”

            That’s when I had enough.

 

   “Oh yeah? Killed one person? How about your little stunts in the imagi-chair? I watched you murder and rape all of those people, wreaking havoc in a city just like this, not even giving any regard to human life or the world itself!” I screamed. That really got her attention because she stopped dead in her tracks.

 

    “I’m sorry, what was that Ansam? You were spying on me while I was in the imagi-chair?” She said angrily. Her fist of determination quickly turned to a fist of death, and I could swear she was slowly growing out of rage.

 

    “Who the fuck gave you permission to snoop on me? In my own private fucking quarters Ansam! It has private in the name for a reason! So people don’t fucking barge in and spy on you while you’re unaware of your surroundings! How could you betray me like that?” She screamed, but we were too far from Mila and Red for them to notice, thankfully. I was getting nervous. I really didn’t want to explain who brought that imagi-chair in, but I was in a corner, and I needed out.

 

    “Sigh” I took a deep breath. On our first mission with the clones when the island exploded, and I teleported us out of there but you sustained serious injuries, the medical team pronounced that you would die within a few days. I was so afraid of losing you, I tended by your side for multiple days, working my healing into your body. I felt like it wasn’t working and I panicked, and I had the imagi-chair shipped into the compound. I hooked you up to the chair because it connects directly to your brain, and if I could see you essentially dreaming, I knew there was hope, so I left you in there to heal. Though, I’m pretty sure you don’t remember the dreams you had while you were in that coma, but I did. I was able to see what you were seeing from a monitor and it was horrific. Every dream you had either consisted on killing people, destroying homes, or even raping people, sometimes all of those combined, and it scared me. I felt like you had all of these pent up anger for no reason, and these thoughts would soon evolve into reality. When I was informed that you awoke, I rushed over to your room and found you consciously plugged into the system. Then I saw all the things you did and it scared me even more. Look, Ariadne; you need to understand that not everyone is out to get you, and that you need to accept that. I am always here for you and I want you to know that. You don’t need to be a killer. You can follow the path I take, and only kill when absolutely necessary. Look at me rambling on, sor-”

 But before I could finish my long-winded lecture, I was greeted by a tight huge, and immediately followed by a kiss. I was completely stunned, and had no idea what to do. I sort of just let it happen until I realized Ariadne was kissing me. She was still around eight feet tall, so all of her proportions were still larger than usual. Her looks were so soft and welcoming, and I felt dazed just by the feel of her lips to mine. Her hands were grasping my shoulders, like it was the first kiss she ever had. Then her eyes popped open immediately with embarrassment, if her face didn’t already show it, and backed off.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” she yelped. “I don’t know what came to me I-I-I” She kept stammering until I gave her a big smile, and she recollected her thoughts. I was equally, if not more stunned than her, but I enjoyed every second of it.

 

“It’s just that, no one has ever cared for me as much as you do. I thought about all the times when we met, how many times you tried to nice with me and just try to get to know me, I completely forgot the first thing you said was ‘hi’ and not ‘can I have some money?’ Ansam, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and I couldn’t have asked for a better person than yourself. I hope you stay with me, because I understand the wrongs I have done and I think I actually want to change; for you. You’ve helped change me into a better person, and I want to return the favour to you by showing that I can commit.” She said, furiously blushing. If I’m not mistaken, I think I just got a girlfriend. And I love it. For the longest time I’ve been alone, and she; Ariadne Santiago fixed that for me. We slowly started walking towards the bank, awkwardly holding hands every step of the way.

                                                            *** 

            Now let me tell you, when I said this building was big, I meant frigging HUGE. This bank must have been well over one hundred stories tall. The outside building was cased all around in pristine marble, shining white in the daylight. The bank was supported by giant Greek like columns that spanned all around the bank. We slowly walked around to the back where we were greeted by a SWAT team squadron. We were immediately briefed on the situation, and away we went. It felt odd really, it was out first mission together as a four, yet it felt like our hundredth mission together. We all ran towards the edge of the bank, hidden away from the enemies. They were a serious problem, but they were sloppy; entire back entrance was left unguarded. We all just watched one another, waiting for someone to speak up, then our team leader did.

 

“okaaaaaay, so…. Does anyone have a plan?” Ariadne asked. We all looked at her with confusion, due to her being the newly appointed team leader by butt crush.

 

“Well, you’re the team leader Ariadne, so you should come up with one!” Mila said, joyfully. Ariadne looked at the ground for a few moments, then her eyes brightened.

 

  “I got it!” She yelled, clamping her mouth with her hand.

 

    “Okay, here’s the plan: Ansam and red will lead this mission. My only powers is to become really big and anything Mila does is loud. If any of us even try to be useful, we’ll get spotted, and a lot of people are going to die. Ansam, you have your teleporting powers, so you can keep teleporting and bringing the enemies to us and we’ll hold them down. Red can take them all out, provided they can hold their ground.” She said. There was a sudden silence until Ariadne broke it again.

 

    “Okay, I’m sorry Red, but I’m tired of saying “they”, are you a guy, or a girl?” She said, watching Red. Red did the same, watching Ariande back with what I could only assume was a blank stare (mostly because they wore a mask on 24/7).

 

    “Okay, never mind. I’m going to assume you can hold your own, so we’ll be good.”

 

    “Ariadne” I said. “Are you sure you and Mila are just going to be off to the sidelines doing nothing? It doesn’t seem fair.”

 

    “Trust me, you can do this. Besides, I’m the team captain, you have to listen to me.” She said, grinning from ear to ear. We all nodded, and Red and I slowly crept into the bank.

 

  All was going well. The bank was poorly guarded. Practically every guard had their back turned to us, alone. It was literally easy picking. None of the guards seemed to put up much trouble, Red would use their whip to grab guards and pull them to us, and I would knock them out with one swift punch. I was also quite happy to know that they weren’t clones, so none of that nonsense anymore, though, they were quite young for guards, which worried me. By time we made it to the bank vault, we had knocked out well over twenty untrained, unaware guards. Red and I crept up by a wall and observed the area. There had to be well over 30 civilians, guarded by three guards. It seemed odd that they only kept three to protect the civilians, but honestly, the less the merrier for me. I let Ariadne and Mila know the situation, and they got into battle position just in case anything went wrong.

 

  A guard finally walked away from the other two, and left himself as a target. I quickly crouched down and began to creep up on the guard, teleporting when I could. My only issue was the farther my teleportation took me, the louder the return sound made. Whenever I reached my teleportation destination, a small sound echoes out, increasing in density the farther I travel. I was finally very close to the guard, and I began to creep up on him. He was on one of the secretary computers, accessing different logs and quietly cursing underneath his breath. I finally got behind the guard and was slowly raising my arms to grab him and teleport away; then the worst case scenario happened.

 

    “Stop!” I heard boom from across the room. The moment the guard said that, the guard I wanted to abduct turned around and pressed the barrel from his m4a1 to my forehead. I was forced to raise my hands and stand completely still. I saw Red run towards the exit, most likely to warn Ariadne and Mila. The second guard came up from behind me and gun bucked me in my neck, forcing me to the ground.

 

    “Not so fast you little shit.” The guard said, forcing me back to my feet. “You really thought you could save these pathetic humans did you? I should blow us all up sky high, and make you go down in history as a big failure!” He yelled, laughing. I wanted to teleport out so bad, but I knew the moment I did that the guard would know I had superpowers and wouldn’t hesitate to blow everyone up. I glanced to my side and saw Red re-appear, and Mila and Ariadne letting me know they are in position to fight. I said nothing as the guard continued to ask questions, and waited for an opening. The third guard didn’t seem to notice, as she was busy working away at a drill on the bank. The guard rose his gun to strike me, and that’s when I knew I had my chance.

Ariadne

 Mila and I stood right at the entrance of the bank. It was our only option, which meant we were in complete vision of the bystanders. I could hear people screaming my name and cheering, but I had no time to focus on them. Moments later, I could Ansam scream “Now!” But we froze. One of the guards was watching us, with a detonator in her hand waving her finger left to right. She kept watching us until she turned around very quickly, and tried to beckon her friends to us. She ended up just standing still for a few moments, until nodding and running back to a drill. Mila charged at the door, and immediately stopped.

 

“What’s wrong Mila?” I asked.

 

        “Look.” Mila said, pointing towards the door. There was a trip wire on the door, with explosives strapped to it, with the wire running all the way to the civilians.”

 

        “I open this, and everyone dies. We need to get to the roof.”

 

        “So fly up there.” I said.

 

        “I-I-I, I can’t.” Mila stammered.

 

        “What? Why not? You were just using it!” I yelled in desperation.”

 

        “I know! I just, can’t use it. It’s like I forgot. You need to grow and pick me up.” I was really hoping she wouldn’t say that. I really didn’t want to show everyone that I could grow into a giant, no matter how much I wanted to just be big. I just knew on the inside that if I grew, I was bound to go on a car crushing spree. But I had to, so I needed to have some restraint. I closed my eyes, and just pictured myself being 50 feet tall. It suddenly got colder, and I couldn’t help but to notice that the bystanders that were yelling and screaming a moment ago, were finally quiet. When I opened my eyes, I could see right over the bank and beyond the street. I looked down and tried to look at Mila, but she looked like a mini Lego Figure. I turned around to see hundreds of people watching me in complete silence. My face was hot with anxiety, but I had to say something.

 

“Um, hi everyone.” I said nervously, waiting for a response. Then I heard someone scream “Yeah! Go Ariadne!” and everyone followed, cheering me on. It made me feel terrible on the inside. If it weren’t for Ansam, I would have already killed more than half of them just for pure enjoyment, but Ansam really changed my view on everything. These people aren’t a bunch of assholes that hate me, they love me and they’re cheering for me. I couldn’t help to smile, and I picked Mila up. I brought her to the roof of the bank, and Mila ripped the roof up with ease.

 

        “Listen, stay on alert. If anything, you need to intervene.” She said, before ripping off the roof and dropping in, joining the fight with Ansam and Red. Those guards must have been the real deal because Neither of the three guards were taken down just yet. Hell, it even looked like they were struggling, but Mila made things cheap. Ansam was holding a blade back from one of the guards, slowly losing until Mila quickly crept up and judo threw the guard into the floor, before elbowing him straight into the face. Ansam, Red and Mila then ganged up on the other guard, pummeling him into the floor. That only left the female guard, which was too busy trying to crack the vault to notice. As the three began to run towards the guard, but she knew. She quickly rose up and pointed the detonator towards them, threatening to kill everyone.

 

  “Okay now I’m going to kill everyone here, unless you listen to me and do as I say.” She said.

“You little girl, you will crack this vault open and the one that can teleport is going to take me far far away. And don’t even think about teleporting me anywhere else I want because this detonator is rigged to be able to blow up if I’m not in the designated area! So chop-chop, I need some money.”

 

The guard didn’t seem to notice me, which gave me the perfect surprise. I was already giant, so all I had to do was raise my foot in and stomp her flat. I could see Ansam glancing at me, slowly nodding, like he knew what I was thinking about. This was my moment. I quickly rose my foot and held it over the ripped roof of the bank. A large shadow casted over everyone in the bank and the guard glanced up. She slowly looked up, wondering what it was, but I already had my foot crashing down, then it hit me; if I killed this person now, what’s to stop me from bringing back all these poisonous thoughts about being a giant monster? I didn’t want to go through this again, no more killing people, and with that, I positioned my foot next to the guard and slammed it into the ground near her. My foot let out a deafening BOOM and it sent out a dust cloud. I could see Ansam, Red and Mila losing their balance while the civilians cried in terror. My gigantic foot obliterated the marble floor, just leaving a crater of Earth in its wake. The guard was sent flying up in the air, in which I bent down and grabbed her, pulling her to my face. Her mask fell off and I was greeted by such a beautiful redhead, but that didn’t change the fact that she was a terrorist. What scared me the most was I saw her fumbling for the detonator strapped to her hand, but the tape was peeling off and was dangling. I froze for a moment, because I didn’t know what to do. If I crushed her in my hand, I had the risk of the detonator going off, and also the fact that I would be killing another person. I could try and run away from the bank, but if I ran, I would risk running into the incorrect route the terrorists had set, thus making the bomb go off and I also wouldn’t exactly be paying attention to the ground, so people were bound to die. Then it hit me. It didn’t feel right doing this by any means, but it was my only option. I quickly turned around and saw tons of camera crews with their cameras trained on me. I got angry for a moment because I thought they were trying to film up my skirt, but I realized that I was the highlight of the show with the person with the detonator in my hands. Thank god I decided not to wear anything slutty, but soon that wasn’t going to matter. Of all the time I wasted thinking, I was glad to find the girl still fumbling for the detonator. My face was hot of embarrassment and I’m pretty sure it was red hot too. My stomach had thousands of butterflies fluttering around and I felt heavy. I was really embarrassed on what I was about to do, but it was the only plausible option. I took my free hand and flipped up my skirt. I grabbed my panties and pulled it down. My pussy and asshole was completely in view of hundreds, maybe even thousands of people, but that didn’t matter. I quickly brought the woman to my asshole and held her close.

 

“Wait? What are you doing?” The woman yelled, with her voice crackling up a bit in fear.

 

        “Sending you somewhere the sun doesn’t shine!” And with that cheesy line, I pushed her into my butt, headfirst. Her body was so small, yet so sensitive. I was trying really hard not to let people know I was enjoying every second of it and left her dangling there. I felt her hand burst free from my asshole and that scared me. I took my index finger and quickly shoved the rest of her body into my asshole. I didn’t shove her far, but I sent her far enough hopefully my butt would sever the connection the connection between her and the bombs. There was complete silence because I’m pretty sure everyone was too shocked to react to what I did, but Ansam came running out from the bank.

 

  “We did it! The bombs are disconnected!” He yelled, looking at me happily. There was a long silence until the same man that rooted for me before yelled “Ariande saved the day!” And with that, everyone began to cheer.

To be honest, it felt great being praised by everyone. I spent the last few hours signing autographs and taking pictures. I never knew how much I could be loved. Ansam was right, and I was wrong; people do like me not just for my money or fame. We were about to leave when the commander of the SWAT team approached us.

 

“Good job on that stunt soldier.” The commander said. He shook all of our hands and congratulated everyone of us. “Ariadne…” He said coldly. “Is, um *cough cough* the woman, still… um…. Still…” He kept stammering. I had to finish the sentence for him or else we would be here all day.

 

“In my butt?” I asked, trying not to laugh at how odd it sounded.  The commander coughed again.

 

        “Yes.” He said.

 

        “Sure she is, but right now she’s shrunk down proportionate to my size. If we want to arrest her full size, I’m going to need to grow.” I said. Everyone re-grouped onto the bank and I grew into a giant again. I felt embarrassed again because I literally had to train my ass on them and spread it for the girl to come out.  I bent over in front of everyone and pulled my panties down again, and spread my asshole. I pushed a little bit and the girl came flying out. She was all wet and didn’t smell so great, which made me really embarrassed. I didn’t even dare to look. All I could hear was the Commander reading her rights, and she simply pleaded to be anywhere that inside “a giant asshole”. She was carried away by a helicopter. The helicopter came to my height and she gave me a glance. I smiled at her and she immediately crouched down, trying to hide from me. I was sort of sad to be honest; She was so hot; I wish I got to do more with her.

 

Everyone left for the compound but I decided to stay back in the city. I wanted to grow into a giant and walk around in the city, mainly to practise restraining myself, and partly because I wanted to know how people would react. I grew to 30 feet and began to walk down the streets. I didn’t want to grow too big before each footstep I made destroyed the roads and made small earthquakes, and I also wanted to actually see where I was stepping. Being really big cuts a lot of vision down below, but you tend to care less and less about what you step on the bigger you become. It wasn’t anything like I imagined, everyone cheered me on and watched my giant stature in awe. Cars even got out of the way either because of fear, or courtesy. I’m going to assume fear. I finally got out to the main road, so I grew bigger because all that was left for thousands of miles from the compound was desert. The only thing that was going to be unlucky would be a snake or a scorpion. I hadn’t grown big in a while, so I decided to grow well past 30 feet.  I grew to 125 feet, which was my maximum for some reason. Being really big puts a lot of mental pressure on yourself, so I found myself shrinking back down if I tried to grow anymore. Though this height was perfect. The road itself was almost half the width of my foot, and I could see the city behind me, no doubt they could see me too.

 

I began walking forward, with each step sending out a giant BOOM and dust clouds enveloping everywhere around my feet. Craters of my high heels were left with each step. It felt so good being this big, All I could think about was how much people I could step on in one go. Then someone fun happened. In the distance, I could see a truck driving down the road, alone. When it got closer, I noticed a dairy symbol on it. I smacked my lips together and swallowed a bit and realized I was very parched. I walked close to the truck and finally brough my foot down in front of it. It sent out a large BOOM and the truck came to a stop. I bent down and picked up the truck by the tank. I took my fingernail and punctured the back of the tanker with ease. Some milk began to ooze out and I dangled the truck over my mouth and opened wide. I began to slowly squeeze the truck, letting the milk fall out faster. The milk stopped flowing out, and I shook it for a few more drops, nearly tearing the truck in half. I felt bad for the driver and looked at him. I had to use this joke or else everything would be wasted:

 

   “You gotta drink more milk.” I said. “It helps you grow.” I started to laugh uncontrollably as I set the truck down and watched it zoom back into the city, as I slowly stomped my way back to base.

 

Chapter 18 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 18: Ariadne

Now let me tell you; when I say that the moment of victory was good while it lasted, I was lying. It seemed that those petty thugs trying to rob a bank were a part of something much, MUCH bigger. As I finally finished my trek back to the compound, all I could make of it was flames and smoke. The front gate to the compound, a wall full of concrete and other strong metals, meters thick, blown down as if it was a straw house. I quickly ran into the compound, searching for people. It was complete chaos, everywhere I looked, someone was either injured or dead, though it seemed like people only died from explosions. Other than that, there wasn’t any signs of people being beaten or attacked with weapons, which worried me even more.  I quickly ran towards my living quarters. Shit. It was exactly what I thought, they weren’t here to get revenge on us for the bank incident, they came here for my research. Someone must have known about my research and tailed us back to the compound. I quickly ran to the training field to see if anyone was there and instead I was greeted by a warzone.

 

Instead of a big ass training field the size of two football fields full of training equipment and people, all that stood in front of me was a warzone. Probably more than a hundred hostiles were in the field, fighting with my squadron and others. I saw Ansam being double teamed and quickly ran to his aid. Ansam noticed me at the last second and quickly bucked one of the soldiers off him and blasted him towards me with his wind technique. His body flew towards me and I grabbed the collar from his shirt and slammed him into the ground. He moaned and groaned, holding onto his back. I ran towards Ansam and grabbed the other enemy, holding back his arms. Anasam Delivered a flurry of punches with his hands cased with concrete from his Earth bending, and I threw him aside afterwards. I heard a huge BOOM, only to find a crater in one of the walls of the field, and Mila zooming right out from it, enraged. Mila was in combat with another enemy that could fly. I was beginning to get worried. Every enemy I observed seemed to have an ability to use, spitting fire, sending out sonic waves, and even shapeshifting. However, all that mattered was I didn’t find anyone that grew into a giant. That made me happy.

 

                “Wheres Red!?” I yelled to Ansam over all the commotion going on.

 

The look on his face was unsettling. “They ran off trying to catch some people that stole things from your private quarters. They had tons of vials in their hands, running off. Do you know anything about that?” He asked.

 

                “Yeah, I do.” I said. I balled up a fist in my hand. “They took all of my experimental vials. Some of those are very dangerous.” I said.

 

                “Like what?”      Ansam asked. 

 

I didn’t reply.

 

                “Ariadne, now is not the time to be secretive. Just tell me.” Ansam said, looking at me dead in my eyes.

 

                “Sigh…. Most of them were harmless, serums for withstanding more damage from someone, being able to breathe underwater forever, a lot of useful things for humans. But they also took all of my growth serums. They even took my perfected one, which I planned on drinking today. Right now, I can only grow to about 125 feet, because I still have the basic serum I created a while back in my body. With that serum, the host can grow to well over 300 feet Ansam. A person that big could crush entire buildings in one go, even destroy small villages in one stomp. But even worse; they took my invincibility serum. I planned on revealing all of my perfected serums to you all today, but all of this fucking shit had to go down.” I said. I was really pissed.

 

                “Well, look. We were able to get a tracking device on one of them and the target seems to be stationary now, meaning they are back at their base and don’t realize the tracker is on them. Right now, we need to reclaim our base from these guys!” Ansam yelled, balling up his fist and smiling at me.

 

                I looked all around the battlefield. Our teammates were losing heavily; the enemies still had hundreds of troops fighting, with barely even six of us still standing. “By the looks of things, I don’t think we are going to be teaming up Ansam.” I said.

 

                He nodded. “Yeah you’re right. Ill take one section of the field, and you find another. It seems Red and Mila are doing the same.” And with that, he dashed across the field, fighting foes with his bending. As I watched him run off, an enemy grabbed me from behind and tried to hold me down so his teammates could finish me off. I rocked my head back and head butted him, and immediately turned around and punched him in his chest the moment he broke his hold. He staggered back for a moment but I didn’t give him a chance, dashing straight to him and kneeing him right into his chin. He flew back and hit the ground, breathing heavily, but not moving. More enemies crowded me. I quickly grew to 30 50 feet and stomped the ground hard, sending out a shockwave to knock them down. I raised my foot to stomp them into the floor, but I remembered Ansam’s words and held back. One enemy recovered quickly and dove for me face, but I swatted him away. I did not put much force into my swat, letting my sheer size do all the heavy lifting. If I put in any kind of effort, his whole body would have been crushed against the impact of my palm. I picked up all the enemies still dazed from my foot stomp and held them high. They all tried to squirm away from my giant hands, trying to fight them too. I don’t know why but just watching them so tiny and helpless made me so horny. I quickly snapped out of my sexual trance and threw them out of the compound, spiralling towards the ocean. I continually battled between fighting these people and my thirst to grow and step on them, but I was slowly beginning to gain control- or so I thought. I ended up defeating all of the enemies in my area and noticed that everyone else in my squadron were still fighting. I decided to go help Red, but they were so far away from me. I grew to 50ft and began stomping across the field to Red, avoiding stomping on anyone. Just as I began to raise my right foot, it jerked back, hard and I nearly lost my balance. I tried to move my left leg, and it too stuck. I bend down to look at my feet to find them tied up in a bola. I tried to rip them off my legs, but they were on too tight. I tried outgrowing them, growing to 75 feet, but they seemed to magically adjust to my size. I was beginning to lose balance, and just as I regained it, an enemy began running towards me. He quickly bent down and jumped incredibly high, making a crater in the spot he jumped. He dove right for my face, with a fist clenched hard. He was traveling to fast, his fist began to generate heat. Before I could even react and block, the enemy superman punched me in my jaw. The force was so immense, I was certain he broke it. No doubt about it, I immediately lost balance and began to fall down in a sitting position, and my worst nightmare came to life.

 

As I began to plummet to the ground. I could hear a woman screaming. “No! Please! Let me go! I have not done anything wrong! Please!” She cried. I immediately recognized the voice; it was the same girl I tried to kill on my first day here. I quickly looked back to confirm, and it was her. Two enemies were holding her down. They must have planned to use me as a teammate killer, because that’s exactly what they were using for now. I tried so hard to move my body out of the way, but the punch from that guy had me dazed. I watched as the enemies dove out of the way, and the woman watched in terror as a gigantic ass was falling right on top of her. She began screaming until I finally hit the floor, where the girl’s shrieks of terror were abruptly cut off. I laid on the ground for a few moments, in absolute denial; I spent all this time trying to reserve myself, not killing enemies, when the one person I do kill and not intentional, was a friendly? My thoughts of confusion quickly changed to rage. I clenched both of my fists and rocked my body forward, sitting up. I could see enemies all piled on my body, trying to hurt me, but my sheer size and rage flowing through me, only felt like love taps. I ripped the bolas from my legs with ease this time, and slapped all of the enemies off my body. I rose up and rose my foot overtop them. All of them were trying to recover, but I didn’t even give them a chance; with one quick motion, I slammed my foot down onto those fuckers, and grinded my foot into the ground for a few moments. I must have crushed over 30 of those assholes, but at this point, killing didn’t matter to me anymore. I was filled up with so much rage, nothing was going to stop me. I raised my foot to find a big puddle of red, and scanned the area for enemies. I saw Red and immediately ran to them. Red was being backed up in a corner, with over 50 enemies slowly creeping up to them. I ran with all my might, and jumped into the air. I aimed for all of those pathetic humans and crashed down on them. My white boots were completely stained with blood. Red just watched me as I stepped on any stragglers. I don’t know what face they had on, but it definitely wasn’t good, but I didn’t give a fuck. Next, I saw Mila being chased by multiple enemies in the air. None of them flew any higher than me, which was their fatal mistake. I grabbed each and every one of them, crushing them into my hands and slamming whatever was left of them into the floor. The last one got to Mila and attacked her, which pissed me off even more. I grabbed them both, letting Mila go, leaving the enemy in my hands. She watched me in terror like it was the first giantess she had ever seen. I brought her close to my mouth and put half her body into my mouth, and I clamped down on her. I pulled away and ripped her in two, swallowing the other half before tossing the lower half behind my back. I quickly glanced at Mila before going to aid Ansam to see a look of terror on her face. Everyone was afraid of me, but at this point I didn’t fucking care.

 

I stomped off to Ansam, stepping anything that came in my way. I crushed all of the enemies that I tried so desperately to not kill before without even thinking twice. I hate to say that I stepped on some of my teammates, but there’s no going back now so might as well not hold back. I looked back in my wake only to find craters shaped like footsteps, and red stained everywhere. A few enemies tried to rush me, and I easily kicked them away hard. If they didn’t immediately explode on contact with my foot, then they were sent flying into walls, going splat. I finally made my way to Ansam. He didn’t seem to notice all the carnage I created, but I was about to show him now. There was just one last enemy left, and it was the same guy who caused me to kill my own. Each step I took filled me with more rage, wanting to kill the man, and each step I took made me subconsciously grow. By time I made it to the man, I must have been almost 200 feet tall. I don’t know how I was able to grow this big, but I wasn’t in the mood to investigate. I towered over both of them, in which they both stopped fighting to see. I didn’t spare any time for the man to react, but I did give him one final parting message:

 

                “You’re not the only one with tricks up their sleeves you fucker! Time to show you how painful it is to be crushed under the ass of a Goddess!” and with that, I quickly turned around and sat down. I was in so much rage that I completely forgot Ansam was there. Though he had his teleportation, so I hoped he used it. As I came crashing down, it felt like de ja vu, instead of the screams of an innocent woman, it was the screams of a pathetic man. My ass finally slammed into the ground, creating a massive BOOM! Which was greeting with a massive dust cloud and tremors. The wall I sat down close to instantly gave way and everything around me was blown away from the force of my butt crush. I sat up and looked down, only to find a huge crater the shape of an ass and a tiny red speck. I was in so much rage that I couldn’t accept one measly butt crushed and I slammed my foot down onto his crushed body. I repeatedly slammed my foot down into already deceased man, continually sending out shockwaves from the force of my gigantic foot. All I could hear was the sound of my foot connecting with ground, until his voice finally connected with my ears.

 

                “Ariadne! Stop! He’s already dead! Please, stop this!” Cried out Ansam. It actually did sound like he was crying, which completely shocked me and snapped me out of my murderous trance. I stopped and watched the ground, completely eviscerated by my destruction. I finally turned around, and took a moment to see all the destruction I caused. For a second, I almost didn’t even realize that I was still in the compound. Everywhere I looked was stained with blood. Footprints littered all over with people crushed in the crater of my footsteps, both enemy, and friendly. I looked around the field and found no sign of life. Everyone was either swatted into the walls, or flattened in the ground. Mutilated bodies laid everywhere. Not a single body left in my wake was killed cleanly. I turned around to find the compound wall slowly crumbling, destroyed from my butt crush. I looked down to find Mila looking up at me with her hands on her mouth, Red just standing completely still, and Ansam frantically trying to heal the friendlies that I murdered. I completely broke down. I fell down into a kneeling position, crying my eyes out. How could I have done this? I tried so hard not to kill anyone! I had so much restraint. I can’t believe I killed so many friendlies! I took a few moments, questioning all of the things I just did, and all of the things I had done before. I almost got sick just thinking of the cruel things I did. How could I enjoy the feeling of crushing someone under my feet? How could I get turned on by raping helpless, shrunken women? My entire life is pathetic. I tried so hard to be a different person, but I can never escape who I am. I began to slowly shrink, until I was finally human size. I was in so much denial that I shrunk back down to my actually original size, 5”2. I had my hands on my face, gushing out an endless stream of tears. I could hear people approaching me, but I didn’t want to look. I could feel them helping me up to my feet, and then Ansam pried my hands away from my face. He looked so defeated, as if he failed me. Ever since we met, all he had ever been trying to do was get on good terms with me, but I always neglected him. Now he thinks he failed me. I could not even stand myself anymore.

 

                “I never want to grow again Ansam.” I said, crying. “Please, just lock me up somewhere alone where I can’t harm anyone anymore. Please.”

 

                Ansam hugged me tightly. “Sh-sh-sh. Please stop crying. Look, none of this was your fault. It was mine.” He said.

 

                I looked up. “What? There was no way in hell this could be your fault Ansam! I am the one with the sick, twisted, fucked-up mind! I don’t even know how it was that I got a thrill out of being a giant and killing people.”

 

                “If I didn’t insist on trying to change your ways, you wouldn’t have blown up after being tricked into killing one of our own. It’s my fault and you need to accept that.”

 

                Just thinking about the woman that I killed made me cry even more. I remembered what I did. I almost killed the woman when she didn’t even do anything! I only attacked her because she was the only one I could get out of the three. What was worse was that she was right when she pleaded to let her go when she said she didn’t laugh at me. I watched her scold her friends! She didn’t deserve any of that, and now I killed her.

 

Ansam and the rest of The Elites began to guide me into the compound. As I passed by her flattened body, I remembered something I said a while ago: “No matter how much a person changes, whether it be their appearance, voice, the clothing they wear, whether it be they suffered loss, heartbreak or experienced an insurmountable amount of joy, people will always stay the same on in the inside, the true self no one will ever know.” Only this time, EVERYONE knows the real me.

 

Chapter 19 by giantess_lover45

Chapter 19: Ansam & Ariadne

 

I sat in my room for probably 4 hours. Yesterday was a day I wish I never had to experience with my own eyes. Seeing Ariadne like that, killing so much people, so much innocent people after trying so hard to help her pains me on the inside. I feel like I was the only one who could help her. I felt like I was the only one who could understand her, but I guess I was wrong.

 

Oh sweetie, don’t beat yourself up over her. She’s not worth your time.” An ominous voice said. I quickly turned around to see nothing but the walls of my room. I quickly scanned the room, but couldn’t pinpoint the voice.

 

Oh honey, don’t bother looking around, you’ll only confuse yourself.” The voice said, what seemed to be echoing throughout my head.

 

A moment later, I felt like someone placed a hand on my shoulder. The shoulder itself felt like death, giving an instant chill on my right shoulder and making it go numb. It almost felt like that hand itself stopped the blood flow around my right shoulder. I quickly teleported away to the other end of my room in fear.

 

Hahaha, thanks for doing that honey.” The voice said in a devious voice. Immediately, a pitch black figure seemed to form out of nothing in front of me. It stood still for a moment, resembling the body of a woman. I could only assume the shadowy form was watching me, because it soon after lunged towards my body. The shadowy form was so fast I had no time to dodge, or even try to teleport. The shadowy form tackled me to the ground and pinned their body on mine. The figure dropped their two hands on the near me, over my shoulders and leaned forward.

 

You do realize that makes me stronger, the more you use it right?” The voice said, laughing maniacally before lunging towards my neck. The shadowy figure immediately barred menacing fangs, and sunk them deep into my neck. I cried out in pain, trying to teleport, but the woman held my hands down, pinning me to the floor and the bite itself was causing me to lose focus on the situation at hand, making me almost forget that I had the ability.

 

Oh yes! I almost have enough! Just a few more drops of your blood and I’ll be complete. C’mon Ansam, do a girl a favor, won’t you? I’ll leave you alone forever if you do.” The shadowy figure said. I think she was right too, because I could see her actual body slowly appearing before the shadowy figure that cloaked her. All I could see was her pale legs slowly beginning to reform and only her mouth with her monstrous fangs, soaked in my blood. The blood from her fangs slowly dripped onto me as she laughed. I was confused though, why wouldn’t she just bite me again? I was completely defenseless. She could just finish me off now and be on with her life. But she didn’t. All she did was lay on top of me, pinning my arms to the floor, almost expecting me to continue.

 

What’s wrong Ansam? C’mon, just teleport for me a few more times and this will all be over.”  She said.

 

“No.” I said as coldly as I could, trying to sound confident.

 

No? fine. How about I make a deal with you. You’re so desperate to learn about your past, just teleport one more time and I’ll tell you everything about the life you’re so desperate to remember.”

 

My heart immediately began to race. This was it. The moment of truth. I was finally going to know about my past. All I had to do was give up some more blood and I’ll know everything. I tried to teleport, and it worked, only issue was that I was stuck in the same spot before. The shadowy figure smiled, and barred her fangs into my neck again. This time her power felt immense. It felt like her the power of her bite weighted like a ton, blood rapidly draining from my body. My vision began to go blurry when I saw her release her death grip from my hand and sit up somewhat. She still laid crouched over my body, but after she was done, an immense power surged into her, sending out powerful winds. I could faintly hear her laughing over all the noise going on, and I could slowly see her body reforming, but that wasn’t it. On top of that, I could slowly see her body growing, getting taller, and taller. Soon if felt like she was 10 feet tall, her body looking almost gigantic in my perspective. A blinding light flashed, and the weight from her disappeared, and I quickly got up. After the light dissipated, I could see her, but without a shadowy figure blocking her.

 

I was right about my height assumption too. She had to be over 10 feet tall because my head reached even under her waist. She stood across the room in a bikini that desperately tried to stay strapped on her voluptuous body. She had her back turned to me, laughing.

 

“I’ve done your bidding, now please, tell me my past.” I pleaded.

 

She laughed even harder, then turning around. Her hair seemed to flow in the air endlessly, like there was a hidden fan flowing around her. Her eyes were a deep, but blindingly bright red, red with the intent to kill. Her nose was small and perky, and her lips were full. Her skin was wickedly smooth, and seemed to glow in the sunlight. She looked incredibly toned, and I could see a very faint 6-pack formed on her stomach, which only frightened me more. I did not want to fight this woman in my current state.

 

You idiot.” She said, coldly. My heart sunk the moment she said that, because I knew what was to come next.

 

 

Next time, don’t trust a shadowy figure, because you never know when they’ll kill you!” She screamed. The woman immediately began to run towards me, barring wolverine like claws from her nails, sprinting towards me.

 

 

How could I be so stupid? Why would I ever trust someone like this? Rage surged through me with immense power. My heart began to race, my head felt like it was getting hot. My eyes were burning with rage, but I felt like they were just tears. I let this, this, demon use me to become whole again. And what bothers me more is that I didn’t even question why she needed my blood. I’ve spent my entire life not knowing anything about me, and the moment someone I don’t even know what to describe wants my blood, and in return will tell me more about my life? Just thinking about the stuff I agreed too pissed me off even more. I had my eyes closed, but I could hear the woman coming close. Two more steps and her demonic claws would be drilled into my body. I clenched my fist and let out a scream. Not battle cry, but a cry of rage, because I was so stupid to believe things would come easy to me.

 

 

Then the unthinkable happened. Even with my eyes closed, I could still see a blinding white light emit from nowhere. It was so bright, I felt like I was going blind, even with my eyes closed. I could hear the woman scream, then soon after, all I could hear was the sound of what I could only assume was the blinding white light. I felt so weak and dropped to my knees. I slowly began to open my eyes to find a giant pool of blood on the floor around me. I don’t even understand what happened. My vision began to grow dark, and all the last thing I hear was my body dropping to the floor, with my own blood splashing onto me.

 

Ariadne

 

I don’t think I ever wanted to leave this room. Every moment, I tried to process the cruel things I did, all that death. I tried to process it all, but at the same time I just wanted to forget. I must have been crying for almost an hour, because I soon forgot the sound of silence and clear vision. Every 5 seconds, all I could think about was growing. I wanted to forget it all, not remember, but my mind didn’t want to forget at all. I battled with myself every few seconds to not grow anymore. I do not understand what’s wrong with me. All that is popping up in my mind is to grow into a giant and rampage the Earth. No! this isn’t the life that I want! Why are these thought continually invading my mind? I want to change. I want to prove to Ansam that I am a changed person, and that I could be a passionate person, no matter the sizer that I am. Stepping on people and raping them when I’m hundreds of feet tall isn’t the option to go anymore, but my mind clearly wants to do that.

 

As I sat there in complete sadness, I felt a hand lay on my shoulder. Though, the shoulder was ice cold, removing the feeling from my shoulder itself. The feeling scared me, and I jumped forward and turned around. I was greeting by a very busty woman in a swimsuit. Her eyes were menacingly red and she smiled wickedly, like she had a plan.

 

Hi, Ariadne.” The woman said, her voice sounded very devious and sexual, like she wanted to have her way with me. I watched her eyes, and it was almost never met to mine, instead watching my body. I could see her subtly licking her lips.

 

“Who are you?” I asked. I tried to act confident, but my bloodshot eyes, and broken voice couldn’t mask it.

 

That’s not important, what’s important is that you come with me sweetie. We have much to discuss.” She said.

 

 

I threw my hand to my side. “I’m not going anywhere with you! Just who the hell are you, and how did you get into my room?” I yelled. I was beginning to analyze the situation, seeing my different options for a fight.

 

Look, sweetie, you have a gift. And that gift is powerful. You have the never ending lust to grow into a giantess and enslave these pathetichumans. Don’t try to hide it. I know you too well.” She said.

 

 

My heart sunk. I tried to speak, but she immediately cut me off.

 

 

Listen. You are born to be a giantess, no questions asked. I know you try so hard to be all nice and shit, but I know you too well. You hate it. Even being 8 feet tall, technically the tallest person in the world still annoys you because you want to be bigger. Stop trying to hide it. You’re born to grow to hundreds of feet tall and step on any bug that tries to oppose you. You try so hard to impress Ansam and be a gentle person that he wants you to be, but you fail to understand why he does it. You think he wants you to fight without killing because he cares for you? No. She says that because he FEARS you, Ariadne. He wants you to stop fighting so you will forget how to fight, and become weak and defenseless. He knows what you are capable of, and he knows that if he doesn’t try to pacify you by pretending you love you, he can’t beat you on a one on one fight. Stop trying to hide who you are Ariadne. You know who you are.” The woman said.

 

 

My mind drew an immediate blank. Everything she said was right, well most of it. Was she right about Ansam, is he only really doing that to make me weak? It pained me to think about it. I love him, but everything this woman is saying is true. He only confronted me to be more passive after I beat him for team captain. Oh my god. He is only using me to stop me as a threat. The tears from my eyes quickly wept away, and rage began to fill my body. This woman is right. Every 5 seconds all my mind can think of is being a giantess.

 

This is my life. There’s no turning back now.

 

“Fine.” I sighed. “I’ll join you. Where do we need to go?” I said, almost defeated. I felt like I’ve been cheated life, now I finally get to start it.

 

Wonderful!” The woman said with joy. “I think you’ll be glad to hear that your friend will be joining us.”

 

Mila appeared behind her.

 

“Mila? What happened?” I asked.

 

“Ariadne, this woman approached me, and she offered me a new life! She promised me that I can grow into a giantess, and rule a land with you!” She said with glee.

 

“What? I don’t understand Mila. Why do you want to be a giantess?” I asked.

 

“Ariande, you don’t understand how jealous I was of you. All my life I’ve been a measly 4 foot something. And you, you get to be 8 fucking feet tall! Do you understand how pathetic it is to have to always look up to people? It makes me so sad to realize how small and insignificant I am. Now, I get to be hundreds of feet tall, and rule with you! This is the only thing I’ve ever wanted in my life, and it’s finally happening!” She yelled. Her eyes were wide with happiness.

 

“I never knew Mila, I’m sorry. If you only asked I could have given you a growth serum. Well nonetheless now. It is all behind us. Now we get to be giantess freely, and life as goddesses!” I said.

 

 

The woman smiled. “Excellent. Now come, we must go to the portal to the new world now. We will enslave that world and bring fear to that world that the giantess are their new rulers, and that we cannot be stopped. Once we build our army, we will come back to Earth and enslave this planet too! Before we leave, is there anyone else you want to recruit, Ariadne?” She said.

 

I thought for a moment, there’s no one I wish to enlist. Then I had the greatest idea.

 

“I have three people in mind.” I said. “But we need to go to the city.

 

 

We arrived to the outskirt of the city. It was a small city, but there was still a lot of ground to cover. That is, if I was only 8 feet tall.

 

Where do you need to go?” The woman asked.

 

“First stop, the city’s jail.”

 

We made our way to the jail, and where immediately stopped by a guard.

 

“Sorry ma’am, but no one is allowed to visit at this point in time. Please leave now” the guard said. He seemed very hesitant and had his hand slowly reaching for his holster.

 

“Oh don’t worry officer, I’ll be very quick.” I said, smiling. I immediately began to grow. I grew to about 100 feet. The immense feeling of being a giantess rushed through my body. I almost felt weak to my knees at being able to see over so many buildings. I looked down to see the guard looking at me in total fear. He immediately began fumbling for his radio, but I quickly stepped on him. The stomp sent out a menacing BOOM, and I slowly walked towards the entrance. The prison was incredibly small, 3 steps and I would completely destroy it. I bent down and grabbed the front of the building, ripping it off completely, and tossing it inside. I got on my knees and peeked my head inside. I saw a guard trying to run, and grabbed him, dangling him in front of my face.

 

“Hi there, where can I find a girl, beautiful red hair, she was brought in here not too long ago?” I asked, smiling at his fear.

 

“She’s in the east wing, over there! Please don’t hurt me!” he yelled, crying

 

“Oh don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” I said. “I’m just going to kill you.” And I immediately gripped his body and flung him to the floor, his body going splat! With only blood stains to represent his body. I stepped into the prison, destroying anything that wasn’t the east wing, until I saw a sign showing me I was in the right place. I bent down and ripped the roof off the east wing to find prisoners and guard alike, running in fear. I scanned the area, until I found a person with red hair cowering in a corner. I picked the person up, and it was the exact person I was looking for.

 

“Hey there! Miss me?” I asked, giggling.

 

“Oh my god, not you again!” She screamed. “Please don’t kill me! I was only paid to accompany people for that bank heist!”

 

“Oh fuck that, I don’t care about that. I’m here for you. How would you like to be as big as me, doing whatever the hell you want in another world?” I asked.

 

“Yes! Yes! Anything but this!” She yelled. It seemed like she didn’t even hear my proposal. She just didn’t want to die.

 

“Awesome! Time to put you in your favorite spot!” I said, giggling some more. I unzipped my short shorts and pulled it down. I pulled down my panties and bent forward a little bit. I took one hand and spread one of my butt cheeks, and brand the woman close to my butt. I quickly brought her back to my face.

 

“Oh, I forgot, what’s your name?” I asked.

 

“Vanessa. Please don’t put me back there!” She said, crying.

 

“Oh but sweetie, it’s your favorite spot, how could I not?” and with that I brought her around to my asshole, and shoved her, but not too deep because I needed to retrieve her later. I pulled back on my panties and shorts, and began to stomp off to my next destination.

 

Where to next?” The woman asked, sitting on my shoulder with Mila.

 

“The local university.” I said.

 

With my height, it didn’t take me long to get there quite honestly. I completely ignored the fact that dozens upon dozens of police cars were in pursuit behind me, with helicopters circling around me. I made my way to the university, standing right above it. It felt weird, because I kept thinking about that other girl that I shoved into my ass in the simulation before, and I could almost see a faint white silhouette inside the university. I smiled because I could only assume those were my goddess powers already being granted to me by the woman. I stood over the university, and sat down, almost crushing half the building in one go. I made sure not to apply too much pressure. I ripped the roof off and peered down, and oh my god, these powers were right. Glowing with a white silhouette was the exact same girl that I shoved in my ass in the simulation. I picked her up, and without and questions asked I unzipped my pants and dropped her into my panties. I zipped my pants back up, and stood over the university, kicking the other surviving half before walking off.

 

“Last stop.” I said. “The local neighborhood.”

 

Again, it didn’t take long for me to make it to the neighborhood. Just like the simulation, I entered the small village of houses, crushing the gate flat and making my way to another white silhouette off to the corner. Each step I took crushed a house whole. Nothing mattered to me now, only those that were going to join me in my cause. I made it to the house. It was very big and the silhouette was in the corner of the house. I ripped the roof off and found the girl that I initially kidnapped before. I could see people in other rooms but I just stepped on them. I bend down and plucked the girl from her room and held her to my face.

 

“Hello.” I said.

 

“Oh my god.” She said, but not with fear which confused me. “Are you Ariadne Santiago?” She asked.

 

“ummm, yeah, I am.” I said, confused. I expected her to be scared, not happy to see me. She must not realize I just decimated her entire family.


“Weird question, but do you want to join me into another world and rule a land and be a giantess like me?” I asked. I felt embarrassed this time. I don’t know why.

 

“Oh my god, yes! I’ll go anywhere with you Ariadne! You’re like my biggest idol, and you’re so fucking hot too!” The girl said, dangling from my two fingers. It felt weird, I expected her to crying, not complementing how hot I am. I quickly examined her body and immediately got wet. Her body was so fucking amazing. She had the perfect figure, so perfect I couldn’t even accurately describe it.

 

I didn’t even say anything else. I just plopped he onto my shoulder, next to Mila and the woman, and walked off. My new life was soon to begin.

 

The woman guided me to the outskirts of the city. I looked behind me, and it seemed the police gave up. How pathetic, they didn’t even try to shoot me and they already decided I was too powerful for them. All that stood behind me was the local new helicopter. I decided to let it live, I wanted them to know what was to happen next. I let Mila and the woman down, and held the girl from the house onto my hand. The woman began to enchant a bunch of words I couldn’t understand, then a portal appeared out of nowhere. The portal had to be more than 500 feet tall, because it even myself look small. It was completely golden, until an image appeared inside of it. It looked like Earth, but at the same time nothing that I’ve ever seen before. I stood there in awe. My new life was soon to begin.

 

Are you ready Ariadne?” The woman asked. I didn’t even say a word. I just nodded. Mila and the woman walked in first, and I slowly began to walk into it too. My heart began to race again, butterflies invaded my stomach. All I could feel was anxiety. The only thing I could hear was the booming sound of my foot destroying the Earth with each step, as I slowly approached the portal. I was not in front of the portal. I stuck my hand out and it immediately disappeared. Everything went blank, it was almost like I was deaf. I slowly began to walk into the portal, until I was completely gone from Earth.

 

My life as a goddess starts now.

 

Ansam

I don’t even know how I got here, but I did. I woke up, with my body drenched in dry blood stains. I could hear the calmness of the ocean slowly hitting rocks. When my senses came to, I found myself sitting on the edge of a cliff, overlooking a city. In the distance, I could see smoke stacks in various locations, with helicopters flying around aimlessly about. I had no idea what was going on, but I just didn’t care. I began to talk to myself out loud. How could I be so stupid? That woman is probably rampaging around the world right now, and it’s all my fault.

 

“I’m nothing.” I said aloud. “My entire life, I’ve spent it trying to learn who I was. I met the perfect woman, and ruined her life. I don’t even know what to do anymore. Anything I touch, I destroy. I try so hard to fix people problems; I didn’t even realize I haven’t fixed a single on of mine yet!” I yelled out loud, but there wasn’t anyone to respond. The cool ocean breeze blew around me, which seemed to be my only response.

 

“All my life, and I don’t even know my own last name.” I said. My eyes slowly began to well up. Until a voice from behind shocked me.

 

“Rockbell. Your last name is Rockbell.” A woman said. She had the softest voice I’ve ever heard. The voice felt familiar, but I couldn’t place it anymore.

 

“Your name is Ansam Rockbell.” She said one more time.

 

And with that, I turned around.

 

FIN

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5526