A Dozen Miniatures by Silent-One
Summary:

Oh look, twelve sneak-thieves going after the same girl. And they might have gotten away with it, if they weren't stupid enough to try an unlabeled bottle right in front of the locker they stole from.

======

The tags will be added as I go along, and you guys can recommend certain fates as I go (I've only planned seven of the twelve punishments thus far).

Why yes, I am borrowing this concept from a story that never got off the ground. 


Categories: Insertion, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 35418 Read: 266530 Published: October 18 2015 Updated: December 11 2016

1. A Small Introduction, of Sorts . . . by Silent-One

2. What You'd Least Expect by Silent-One

3. Better Than 3D by Silent-One

4. Your Definition, Not Mine by Silent-One

5. Hot Feet by Silent-One

6. Revelation by Silent-One

7. Accelerated Agenda by Silent-One

8. Anticipation by Silent-One

9. Dramatic Irony by Silent-One

10. From Bad to Worse by Silent-One

11. Phase One: Line It Up by Silent-One

12. Phase Two: Information Trading by Silent-One

13. Phase Three: Watch the Shitstorm by Silent-One

14. No Fucks Given by Silent-One

15. To the Future by Silent-One

16. Unexpected Complications by Silent-One

17. Divine Comedy by Silent-One

18. Swept Up and Thrown Down by Silent-One

19. Ohms and Friction by Silent-One

20. Snakes by Silent-One

21. Fuel of Dreams by Silent-One

22. Schemes by Silent-One

23. Announcements by Silent-One

24. Exchanging Kinks by Silent-One

25. Here It Comes by Silent-One

A Small Introduction, of Sorts . . . by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I refuse to apologize for the many inevitable puns I make in the chapter titles.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea, Anne?" Paris asked timidly. "I mean, come on, now . . . she's on the track team. I don't feel like having a bunch of jocks on my bad side."

"Shut the fuck up, Paris, I'm not stupid. It's not like that bitch has any friends," Anne commented.

"Yeah, she's only on the team because she happens to be super fucking fast," Kayla snorted. "If she decides to stand up for herself, she could beat the fuck out of us."

Evy laughed. "Don't worry, guys. Diana has, like, a negative spine. She's a complete softie. She's never going to touch us- and if she does, she's more likely to hit on us."

Lynn and Becky looked at one another and made a face. "Dyke," they said in unison.

Tamara, Penny, and Rei peeked from around the corner. "Oi!" The British brunette called. "We found the locker! Number fifty-five, right?"

"Yeah, Penny," Anne called. "See?" She looked pointedly at the nervous Paris. "At least someone listens. Hey, Val, Andrea, Natasha! We found it!"

The entire group clustered around the small athletic locker, with a few legitimately grinning girls enjoying the prospect of their intended act of vandalism. 

However, they found themselves confused- not counting the ratty clothes the tall lesbian wore (which were hanging just outside an equally beat-up duffel bag), all that was in there was a small spray bottle: one so small that what had to be only a few spritzes left filled the container to capacity. The tiny bottle wasn't even large enough for a label.

Anne grabbed the small glass object with interest, before giving herself a half-spray on the wrist and taking a tentative sniff. "Perfume?" She said, mildly surprised. "The dyke landed a date?"

Kayla grabbed the bottle next, intrigued, spritzing herself lightly and testing the scent. "She's got good taste, though. This smells expensive."

Andrea grabbed it next, laughing and taking some for herself. "Probably why the bottle's so small. Couldn't afford a whole bottle, so she got this tiny thing."

Evy snatched it from her, giving herself a spray. "Andrea, don't make fun of the hobo dyke," she laughed, tossing it to Val.

Val spritzed herself, and gave the twins a spray each. "Guys, we're running out, here. It would be totally cuntish of us to take all of it."

"Which is exactly why we're doing it," Penny laughed, taking her spray to the chest before handing it off to Paris.

The short girl gladly gave herself a spray, her moral objections forgotten, before handing off to their group's admitted token minorities. 

Rei grinned widely, spraying Tamara before herself. "And that's the last of it. It's amazing, too, holy shit . . ."

The girls then set the empty bottle aside as they went to spray-paint the locker . . . until they realized that it looked higher up than it should. In fact, Rei could particularly recall Anne being taller than her, so why were the two girls seeing eye-to-eye now . . .

The twelve girls screamed in simultaneous horror as they realized they were shrinking- and, worse, with the exception of Penny, their clothes weren't shrinking with them- and even then, only the Brit's shirt followed her down to miniscule size, as evidenced by her skirt quite abruptly falling. 

They struggled to be free of the pile of clothing, but the lot of them spent far too long tripping over their own clothing, and heard the bell go off.

The track meet was over, and Diana would be returning- and hopefully the home team had won, because none of the miniaturized teenagers wanted to be anywhere near a frustrated titan.

Diana returned to her locker, and eyed the pile of clothing in shock. She quickly looked to find the bottle of shrink perfume, and shook it. "It's empty . . . FUCK! Can I GET a good DAY here, FUCKING CHRIST!" She shouted, punching the metal door to her locker, denting it slightly. 

The twelve tormentors gulped simultaneously. Not only had the school track team lost, but taking every drop of the shrinking perfume had only pissed this girl off more.

Suddenly, fingers the size of trees shuffled through the clothing, grabbing girl after helpless girl, finding all twelve and putting them on her locker. Meanwhile, she picked up the clothing and made shot after effortless shot into the trash can in the corner, hustling before her team made it back.

Once the girls' clothing was disposed of, she faced the dozen girls in her locker, none taller than 3 inches. "I spent three months saving up for that bottle," Diana said in a dangerous whisper, silencing any questions before they were asked. "Now, that bottle had twelve doses of shrinking spray. One dose takes you down to 1/23 your height, and can also be used to UNDO its own effects on someone who already shrank."

The girls' eyes went wide in terror as the implications hit them, but it looked like Diana wasn't done talking. 

"Now, maybe- just maybe- I wanted to test it for myself . . . but you used it all for yourself. That's fine, that's all well and good . . . I can do demanding giantess just as well as I do feeble tiny," Diana grinned, pushing long black hair away from her face and behind her ear, "but, you see, I bought that bottle to use it on myself. So, you girls are gonna work it all off."

"H- how?" Paris asked timidly, the only one not weighted down by terror and/or conscience. 

"I'm glad you asked," Diana grinned, blue eyes sparkling in glee. "For the next three months, while I work my ass off to afford another bottle, you guys are gonna do odd jobs for me. Think of it this way . . . the more I like you, the sooner you get to be a person. Until then, you are nothing. I give you jobs, and if you do them right, you might- I cannot stress the word MIGHT enough- get to go first when I bring you all back to normal. Fuck up, and I might forget about you, and wait a few days to turn you back into people. If you really piss me off, well . . . I think it was one of you that started the joke of running around saying that I stepped on you. Might not be a joke anymore."

"You can't do this to us! People will ask where we are!" Anne was emboldened to yell.

"People will be looking for people, or the bodies of," Diana grinned as she scooped the small ladies into her backpack. "If things go south, there are a million ways I could kill you without anyone but me knowing what happened. So, you might wanna learn how to put me in a good mood . . . or I might make my own fun when I get home."

With that thought, the twelve teens screamed as Diana's locker door closed.

End Notes:

Now, I've thought of 7 fates, but this means that 5 of these girls are getting ignored thus far. 

Maybe you guys could help me change that.

What You'd Least Expect by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Oh, boy, here we go.

By the end of this chapter, you'll have a good idea regarding my angle. 

Diana grinned as she got home- one good thing about getting kicked out was that when you did find a place to live, you were practically guaranteed not to be interrupted. Locking the door behind her, she opened her bag on the table that had come with the apartment. 

The twelve girls tumbled out, scared, disheveled, and a couple were vomiting from the motion sickness. 

"So, everyone, I'll be nice since this is your first day on the job," Diana said with a grin and considerably more confidence than any of the tiny girls on the table had ever heard her use, "and only put one of you to work today."

Before the lanky lesbian had even finished her sentence, Anne and Evy thrust Val forward and stepped back. "You fucking turncoats-" Val began to rage, before Diana's long fingers closed over her legs and pulled her up, upside down. 

"Perfect," the ravenette said with a grin that made Val fear for her life.

Tiny blonde in hand, Diana walked into her bedroom and shut its door. As she did so, the eleven remaining girls came to the realization that a fall from this height would be completely fatal.

"Well, bollocks," Penny sighed defeatedly.

*** *** ***

Val shivered in Diana's grip, and not only from how absolutely freezing it was. There was no telling what a frustrated, athletic titan would do with someone she had already made clear she lusted after. Diana turned her hand palm-up, permitting Val to stand. The tiny blonde winced, expecting the worst.

"H- hi," Diana stammered shyly. "I can't believe that worked," she laughed nervously. 

Val slowly opened her eyes, blinking in confusion. "What?!"

"Well, I kinda had a hunch the others would throw you under the bus," Diana admitted, looking for all the world like any ordinary girl with a crush by her expression and body language, "but I half-believed they might send me Rei instead. And, yeah, she is hot, but . . ." Diana gave a sly grin. "I wanted you."

"M-me? Why me?" Val asked, suddenly wishing even harder that she had simply not given into peer pressure today. 

Diana looked offended. "Oh, come on, you know I like you. Like, more than any of those bitches, I wanted YOU to like me back."

Val stood silently- she still had no idea what was going to happen.

Diana continued, sensing Val's discomfort. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you . . . I'll try my best not to hurt you, period . . . I mean, I can't date you when you're about as tall as one of my fingers," she rambled, waving said fingers, "in fact, my job for you is really, really safe."

Val gulped, nervous despite Diana's returning to her prior pushover personality. "What is it?"

The massive lesbian smiled, and put the three-inch blonde on her shoulder. "Well . . . I kinda like it when you talk down to me . . . my plan when I bought the perfume was to tell you about it, and maybe you might . . . y'know . . . be into that?"

Val let out a laugh, relieved. "Seriously?! So, all I have to do is talk trash?"

"Mm-hm," Diana responded, "sort of. Just, y'know . . . hot, not hurtful. If you can get me off, you get to help me decide how to punish those turncoats," she promised.

Val got a slow, sly sort of grin- the kind associated only with one's darkest thoughts. "Then what the fuck are we waiting for, you worthless bitch?"

Diana's eyes sparkled. "N-nothing," she stammered, already breathing heavier.

"I can't believe you! Trying to satisfy your fucking fantasies with girls that want nothing more than to knock you down," Val taunted, rather enjoying the catharsis, "what's wrong with you?"

"T-too much is wrong, Val . . ." Diana proved way too easy to get going, and with her eyes closed one knew she was fantasizing about the roles being switched- of herself as a mere worm at Val's feet. "Nnf . . ." she moaned, "please, more . . ."

"I mean really, you little masochist, what next? You gonna kiss my foot?" Val chuckled- she was imagining making her traitorous friends do just that with Diana's utterly massive peds, making them beg for forgiveness. 

"Yes, yes, I want to!" Diana cried out, her hand down the front of her jeans already.

Out of ideas already, the blonde just went for a way she knew Evy had already humiliated the taller girl in the past. "Well, you haven't earned the right yet, bitch. Bark for me, bitch! Let's see who's in charge here!"

Despite Diana's normally huskier voice, the sounds she issued forth were pretty close to chihuahua-like yipping. "More!" She panted, obviously having little in the way of sexual stamina.

"And you get turned on by all this," Val taunted, ready to make sure the lesbian titaness came, "you stupid slut."

She jerked back into the wall, knocking Val from her perch straight into a (thankfully clothed) breast. It heaved mightily with each of the ravenette's erratic breaths, and the itty-bitty blonde simply stayed put.

"Thank you," Diana purred, running her hand that wasn't currently down her pants over Val's back, "for indulging me."

"Yeah, yeah," Val muttered, "I already have ideas on what you should do with Evy."

End Notes:

Ominous . . .

Review! 

Better Than 3D by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

If you've ever watched "The World God Only Knows", congratulations! You'll be able to guess the chapter ending from the chapter title!

Sorry about the delay, but the shopping season has begun. I've been . . . taxed.

A thought stewed in Val's mind as she was put back onto the table with the other girls- who was gonna get it first? Yeah, things had turned out okay, but from how the conversation had been going on the trip to Diana's home everyone had been certain that time with the massive girl was a veritable death sentence. 

Val's friends had been willing to kill her.

She had to be just as willing to kill them.

Now that Val was sure Diana was on her side, she effectively had a massive executioner to call in. First on the chopping block was the one girl that Val hated with a passion and was definitely hot enough that she might be a recipient of the six-foot-four lesbian's affections: Evy.

Evy was second-in-command in Anne's little clique, and could definitely have usurped the thinner girl's position whenever she wanted: she had a body right out of Playboy, enough of a brain to maintain straight B's, a slutty attitude that had most guys wrapped around her little finger, and a serious vicious streak to anyone not named Anne. Val was stumped as to why the other blonde took orders, but knew the bitch had to go.

So, when Diana arrived back in the kitchen in the morning, Val had already planned out a way to dispose of her rival.

However, Diana did something unexpected in the morning- she prepared for work, eating a rushed meal of off-brand cereal as she spoke.

"Okay, look. I have work to get to. I managed to swing for Fridays off while track season is still up, but that gives me a Saturday shift to make up the hours. Thanks to someone stripping off half the sole of my left shoe, that foot's been really sore lately," Diana griped, and all miniaturized eyes fell on Tamara- that prank had been her idea (never mind that they had gotten Val herself to do it, a fact that made the blonde nervous as hell). "So, I need someone to get under that foot and be its little comfortable insole. Since Val volunteered to get me off yesterday, she gets to pick which of you spends all day in my shoe."

Immediately, eleven sets of eyes snapped into Val's direction, eleven mouths pleaded mercy, twenty-two hands clasped one another in a gesture of prayer. 

Val had to conceal her grin. "I think Evy should help out," she called to Diana, her eyes never leaving the group of her so-called friends.

Immediately, ten girls sighed in relief, some crying, some promising future kindness- but Evy collapsed to her knees in fear. "No," she begged, "Val, please, I thought we were friends!"

Diana's massive fingers gripped the itty-bitty blonde and placed her gently in the waiting mouth of the sneaker below. "Oh, don't worry, I don't have to run or stomp or anything at work. So long as you get to work, you'll be fine," Diana taunted, allowing her socked foot to creep in after Evy.

With that, Diana got up and left, leaving the eleven remaining girls alone. 

"Hey, I just had a thought," Rei brought up timidly. "Is anyone hungry?"

Val raised an eyebrow- she hadn't felt hungry at all since she shrank, but she had thought it was just nerves.

"So, we can't starve," Anne scoffed. "So what?"

"If we can't starve, Diana doesn't have to feed us," Penny commented. "That means we might not have to wait as long as she thought. That's good, I guess."

"But, if we can't starve to death . . . what else did shrinking do to us?" Kayla let the question hang on the air.

---------

Evy was in hell. Yes, it seemed Diana was treading lightly, not wanting to crush the insole-girl into paste, but that was just more humiliating for the blonde.

A foot. A single, immeasurably massive foot had her helplessly pinned, had her breathing in air tainted with the corruption of trillions of bacteria that had been permitted to fester in this cloth and rubber prison. Evy couldn't get so much as a moment's peace- when her prison wasn't moving at a high enough speed to give her motion sickness, it forced the air from her lungs.

And the worst part? That Evy knew she deserved it for being a damned hypocrite. She exaggerated all of Anne's best traits to impress her, took on her irrational fears and hatreds as her own. This meant letting loose all the vicious bile that came from suppressing her own homosexual tendencies at someone Evy secretly envied: a girl who was openly gay, who kept trying despite her lack of luck in love. The blonde knew that the Amazonian ravenette wasn't her type, there was not a drop of that particular stereotype in her blood; still, though, there was envy there. Evy coveted that self-sufficient self-image, as she grew frustrated by how little progress she was making at cracking her best friend's shell of homophobia.

Speaking of friends, the next time Evy saw Val, the other blonde was dead. One does not sell out their friends to a fucked-up giant. Oh, Evy had plans for what she was gonna do to Val.

Evy was just about to pass out into revenge fantasies when the pressure over her disappeared- Diane's socked foot was no longer pressing her into the insole.

"Here. I'm on break, so I'm giving you a break," Diana muttered- apparently she didn't want it known that she was talking to her shoe. "But that's about it. You didn't rub my foot, so I'm not going out of my way to make things more comfortable for you."

Evy blinked in confusion. "I thought you wanted to kill me!" She yelled.

Diana sighed, sounding more disappointed than anything else. "I never said I wanted to kill you. I said I would, if you pissed me off, but never that I wanted to."

Evy was even more confused now. "Then why are you doing this? Why did you kidnap us?"

Diana gave a sad kind of smile. "I wanted to get back at you guys, at first. I had so much . . . hate. But the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to just get some respect, maybe a girlfriend. I don't really wanna hurt anyone. I mean, not seriously."

Evy couldn't help it- she laughed. "You don't seem to get it. You're a freak, that's why Anne has us mess with you!" It was a reflex at this point, being cruel to people. "This isn't gonna end. Ever! You're gonna keep getting dragged around, and with the way you look you can forget about a girlfriend!"

That touched a nerve. The light of remorse vanished from Diana's sky-blue eyes, replaced with a cold kind of detachment. "Okay, break time's over," she said, placing her shoe back on the ground and preparing to slide her foot back into place.

"What the fuck?" Evy yelled as she was moved. "A break this short can't be legal!"

Diana smirked in amusement. "Oh no, my break goes on for another ten minutes. Yours is over because I just realized that you don't deserve one. And, if you don't get your fucking head out of your ass and give me a foot rub, well . . . I have to climb stairs to get back into my apartment. If I'm not careful, I might just step down a little too hard."

Evy let out a nearly-inaudible cry of terror as Diana's foot covered her and pressed her back into the sweat-soaked insole. 

Evy refused- she knew now that Diana didn't want to kill her, so that meant she was safe. Actually pressing her hands into the soaking, reeking cotton was a definite no. She was better than this freak, damn it! She had had the self-control to pack away her desires, her love, so that meant that this skyscraper of a bitch could go fuck herself. 

For her part, Diana sat and ate, waiting for any sign from below that showed Evy was willing to apologize. Anger stewed in her gut at Evy's words- especially the implication she'd never get a girlfriend. That stung, and if Evy wanted to not be covered in bruises tonight she would have to prove she was sorry for it.

Nothing came. Not a single effort.

Diane had been treading lightly, had not put any more of her weight on her left foot than she absolutely needed to. It had almost looked like she was limping with how much she had babied her left foot. Not anymore. 

Diana decided to put her foot down once, to stand comfortably for the first time since this morning. If that didn't convince Evy to reconsider, then one raven-haired lesbian was going to walk normally for the rest of the day.

Evy was under insane amounts of pressure- her ribs creaked (and a couple of them snapped), her nose broke, she couldn't so much as move. Evy coughed and hacked, unable to form a proper word through all the pain she was in.

Diana, not knowing just how broken Evy now was, took this as continued, willful defiance. "Fine. You know what? Go fuck yourself," Diana muttered angrily, walking back to her register and unwittingly smashing Evy into a red stain in her sock.

The blonde's last thought, ironically enough? 

"Please, let me die."

End Notes:

Ta-dah!

Your Definition, Not Mine by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Guess who's back?

And rather disappointed in her lack of new reviews . . .

Anyway, I'm gonna be updating this a little sporadically (I work retail, and Black Friday is coming up), but rest assured I haven't forgotten about this.

Diana made it home without incident, fuming at Evy beneath her foot the whole way. She actually broke out into a run at one point, for no reason other than to spite the blonde. "I will too get a girlfriend," she muttered, more to herself than anyone else- Evy's words had touched a nerve simply because Diana had the same insecure notion floating through her own head.

As she arrived home, Diana began to wonder why Evy hadn't struggled or fought back over the whole way back. Immediately after she stepped inside, she removed her shoe and looked inside. "Evy? You ready to apologize . . .?" Once she saw nothing there, she checked under her sock . . . and saw the dark red blotch mixed with the sweat staining the cotton.

Diana was conflicted about killing Evy. On the one hand, she was inherently a gentle soul, who never actually intended serious harm. That was why she had never once fought back physically against the various torments she'd been made to bear, despite how easy it would be. On the other hand, Evy was arguably the single worst person the tall girl had been made to bear, who had made life a living hell for Diana- and nice as she may be, she had fantasized about the blonde getting her comeuppance. 

However, Diana steeled herself- there was no way in hell that she would allow the remaining ten girls to think they could do whatever they wanted. Val, though . . . Diana was willing to admit to herself she was wrapped around that girl's little finger. 

------

The small group stranded on Diana's table stared up at the titaness as she approached. Fear shook their spines, as there was no hint as to Evy's safety.

Tamara broke the silence. "Where's Evy?"

Diana glanced over at the dark-skinned girl- her specifically, which was more than enough to severely frighten her- and seemingly appraised her with her icy blue eyes before giving an answer. "Dead. Staining my sock," Diana replied tersely.

"But- but I thought-" Rei cut in, before immediately silencing herself.

Diana almost looked amused at the absolutely miniscule Asian girl's voicing an opinion. "Go on. Say it. Should be interesting to hear you saying something that isn't just paraphrasing what someone else said."

Rei felt eyes on her, more than just Diana's attention, but the other girls', too. She gulped before speaking. "I- I had always thought, I mean, everyone did, but y'know . . ." She quickly took a deep breath, before glancing up at the murderous titan before her. "I thought you were crushing on her. She is the hottest out of all of us, if I'm honest."

Kayla cut in, snorting. "What, were you gay for her, too?"- entirely wrapped up in her own thoughts to the point where she didn't realize saying that in front of Diana of all people was a terrible idea.

Diana decided to answer what had to he Rei's first original thought first: "Evy had a nice body, I'm not gonna lie. But she was such a bitch!" The Amazonian woman seemed to be saying this as much to herself as to the captives on her table."She made my life hell! I was even being nice, I was babying the foot she was under. She was completely fine during my lunch break, I swear," she ranted, stunning the entire small crowd into silence, "and all I asked was one thing- a foot rub. I gave her a break so that she could breathe clean air, I reminded her that she had one basic job and everything would be fine. And what does she do? She fucking insults me!" Diana had begun to tear up in anger, her frustration and hate bubbling over. "So I reminded her who was in charge. I rested a foot on her, and gave her a shot to apologize. She didn't take it . . . and you know, how sometimes you stomp a little when you're mad . . ."

The eleven girls looked at one another nervously- they could, in fact, remember their own stomping temper tantrums, often for very minor things.

Diana sniffed, sighed, and looked over at Kayla, her glare parting the crowd and getting the puny girl to step back in fear. "And as for you. Since you seem to be the leading expert on all things gay, you can help me out with something." With that, the girl was snatched up and taken back to Diana's bedroom. 

------

"So tell me," one ravenette said quietly, glaring at the smaller one like a piece of meat, "on what planet do you get off thinking it's okay to keep that shit up in MY home?"

"Look, what she was saying, it sounded a little gay, you've gotta admit," Kayla said, defending herself with the little reason she had. "Saying Evy was hot, I mean . . ."

"So admitting that your friend is attractive makes you gay now?" Diana wanted to follow this bizarre logic as far as it would take her.

"Yeah," Kayla said instantly, plowing forward with her line of thought. "You don't see OTHER GIRLS as hot unless you're gay or something. Same thing with doing stuff with other girls. Shit's shady."

"So, hypothetically," Diana said, already planning a way to turn this over on its head, "if another girl were to force herself on you . . . hold you down and just fuck you senseless . . . you're gay?"

Kayla shrugged. "If you cum, you liked it, so yeah."

Diana snorted. "Then how's about a bet? If I can prove you're gay in the next ten minutes, you have to worship the ground I walk on, and be my loyal little bitch, no complaints," she said with a grin.

"I'd rather die. I'd rather you fucking smash me or eat me or something," Kayla interrupted.

"Even better," Diana replied with a grin, "I'm starving. But, if I can't, I leave you alone. You're off the hook."

"Deal," Kayla said, grinning. "So, how we gonna do this, am I-"

Diana's massive, wet tongue slid between Kayla's tiny legs, tasting her with a deliberate slowness. "I'm gonna make you scream. Time starts now." With that, the large, red muscle slipped its way across and around Kayla's body, and with the Amazon's long fingers holding her legs open she could only squirm in a futile attempt to resist.

Diana was breathing heavily in moments, as was Kayla- the wind caused by each of the larger girl's breaths stimulated every inch of the three-inch girl simultaneously, and the constantly pressing tongue, while invasive and horrifying, was also uncanny with its ability to drive the girl up the wall.

Kayla fought the building, pleasurable pressure. She hated her body for being turned on- Diana was raping her, damn it, and Kayla was certain she wasn't gay. Still, though, there was nothing she could do against the rising tide within herself, and she came on Diana's tongue in moments. 

The six-foot ravenette pulled away, smirking. "Well, guess who's gay?" She said with a simple, sly kind of satisfaction. 

"I- I swear I'm not! That was just-" Kayla tried to cover for herself. 

"But weren't you the one who said that if you came, you liked it? Am I really that good?" Diana continued, her smile never fading.

"But that's-" Kayla tried to interrupt again.

"You said it, not me. And guess what else you said?" Diana raised Kayla over her mouth, prepared to drop her in. "You said you'd rather die than be gay."

"I take it back, I take it all back! I wanna live!" Kayla begged, desperate to get away from Diana's hungry mouth. "I'm begging, please! PLEASE don't eat me!"

Diana lowered her, and gazed directly at her. "You won't know when, you won't know how until I decide, but I will find a way to make you apologize for all the shit you've put me through, all the bile you've fucking spewed at me. So, you're safe for now. You will follow every order I give to the letter, and if you so much as talk back to me once you're taking a one-way trip down my throat. Do you understand me?"

Kayla nodded silently, unwilling to say anything to anger Diana further- perhaps messing with her until she was emotionally unstable wasn't a smart idea.

"Good!" Diana replied with a bright, cheery smile. "Now, since we've determined that you're gay, you wouldn't be opposed to kissing me, right? After all, I heard you parroting Evy's line . . . what was it? Dykes have no standards? Hmm . . . so?"

Trembling, Kayla approached the lips that, as far as she was concerned, were the gates of hell, and planted a soft kiss on the plush flesh.

"There we go," Diana purred, setting Kayla aside onto the old piece of a cabinet she called a nightstand. "I need a nap," Diana said softly, and rolled over.

Before the titan had even fallen asleep, Kayla began to cry.

End Notes:

This story just gets darker every time I post in it.

Review!

Hot Feet by Silent-One

Diana stretched as she awoke from her nap- work, track, and classes made her appreciate the good a brief journey into dreamland could do you. She picked up tiny Kayla, and smirked as the tiny teen seemed to flinch at the approach of her fingers. "Kayla," the tall ravenette murmured, pretending she bought the far smaller girl's attempt at feigning sleep, "wake up, babe."

Kayla maintained her falsified sleep, and Diana had an idea that, while kinda mean, was practically guaranteed to make not only Kayla, but all the girls, a bit more cooperative: "Oh, shit. Oh, no no no," she said, injecting panic into her voice. "I thought you'd last longer than this . . . I think the garbage disposal would work-"

Kayla immediately stopped faking it. "I'm up, I'm up, no need for garbage disposal!" she said, worriedly. "What do you mean you thought you had more time?!" The panic in the three-inch girl's voice was palpable. 

Diana dispensed a half-truth: "At your size, you guys can't retain enough heat to keep your hearts beating. I thought I would have enough time to ease you guys into sleeping with me so you could stay warm, but . . ." Diana shrugged. "I had thought I ran out of time already."

Kayla looked terrified. "Check on the others! Are my friends okay? I touched you a few hours ago, but you haven't warmed up any of the others since they got here yesterday!" Kayla's concern for her friends was admirable, and kinda cute.

Diana narrowed her eyes in fake anger. "Are you in any position to be giving me orders?" The massive athlete had a cold tone, not hard to fake around Kayla. 

The itty-bitty brunette fell to her knees in Diana's palm, kissing the rough flesh. "Please, please, I'm begging you, I need to know my friends are okay!"

Diana was surprised by Kayla's moral convictions, and nodded. "If you call me your Mistress, I'll gladly take you back to the others," she offered. She was actually certain that the other girls were absolutely fine- provided her neighbor's pet snake wasn't loose again, the puny women weren't in any danger until next Friday. The cooling wasn't anywhere near as fast as Diana had made it seem, but a good bit of fear would make Kayla more respectful.

"Mistress, please," she whimpered, sounding almost guilty that she had had some contact with Diana's skin, was still in contact with a source of life-sustaining warmth.

Diana nodded, walking back to her kitchen table, adding a compliment of, "Good girl," as she went. Surprisingly, Lynn and Becky, the twins, were rather sluggish despite how much they clung to each other. Diana inwardly cursed- the small girls were too skinny already, and wouldn't last the week without some physical contact. 

Depositing Kayla on the table, she tried to embrace as many of her friends as possible before her warmth faded. "Thank God you're all okay!" she laughed, absolutely giddy at the fact that her friends were even alive.

"Us?" Tamara asked, confused. "Why us? What about you?"

Kayla, terrified, relayed the information: "We're too small to keep ourselves warm anymore! We get too cold, we go too long without the big girl here touching us and warming us up . . . we die," she shuddered.

The twins cried, among all the other reactions of fear. Val, however, looked to Diana, who kept a straight face. The girl with friends in high places nodded sagely: "Well, at least some of us will be fine," she said, "I mean, Diana's a lonely lesbian. I doubt she'd turn down some of you girls offering a hug, or something," she offered a solution. 

Penny and Andrea looked suspicious at the convenience of this turn of events, but the twins, with how cold they already were, weren't taking any chances. "D-Diana!" Lynn called, nodding to her sister through her shivers. "May- may we be next with you?" Becky offered. "P-Please?" The twins singsonged in unison through their chattering teeth.

Diana shrugged, trying to hide her smile. "I do still need a foot rub," she said nonchalantly. 

"W-we can do it!" The twins called, maintaining the same speaking-in-unison trick that got them both laid more than all of the other girls combined.

"Alright," Diana said, "if you want to rub my hot, tired feet, I'm not saying no," she continued, scooping the twins together into her palm.

As Diana walked away with the twins, Andrea voiced her suspicions: "I'm calling bullshit on the needing heat thing. I mean, really . . . I think she just has the AC down a little low," the small brunette said, rubbing her arms to ward off the mild chill she was starting to feel.

Anne scoffed. "What AC? I don't think she's lying on this one, but I'd still rather freeze to death than touch her feet," she muttered, grateful to Kayla for the heat now.

Penny shook her head. "I dunno, the whole thing's a bit too convenient. Didn't she say she was gonna use it on herself?" The British girl shrugged. "I doubt she'd be willing to let herself freeze out if whoever she had in mind turned her down."

"But she wouldn't have had to," Val interjected. "Think about it: she was only supposed to shrink herself. If things went sour, she still would've had the bottle to get back to normal size with."

Andrea understood now. "And the only reason we don't is because we stole it all," she said quietly.

Tamara spoke up. "Now, I'm as freaked out as all of you, but I'd rather not die, if you please. Next time she comes over here, I'm asking to be stuffed down her shirt- at least it's warm there," she said, immediately defending her choice. 

"Fuck that," Andrea said, half-joking, "I think I'd rather just hang out in her pocket. No way for her to misinterpret that as a come-on."

Val shrugged. "I don't really give a shit. She can get off to me if it means I get to be big again sometime soon," she said honestly. 

Surprisingly, quite a few of the other girls nodded. "Point," Paris conceded, something she usually only did when Anne bullied her into something. Anne and Penny, though, looked outright disturbed. Kayla notably said nothing.

---------

Diana sat down, set the twins at her socked feet, and wriggled her toes in anticipation. "If you're gonna do it, do it," she said offhandedly, with a wry grin.

Turning to one another, the twins nodded, and looked up to face Diana. "Which one?" they asked, not remembering which shoe Evy had been dropped into, and Diana had changed into thicker house socks since she got home.

"Well, I've been on both," Diana teased, "but it's my left shoe that's fucked up. Start on that foot."

Lynn and Becky immediately split up, before looking at one another in confusion. "D-Don't know your right from your l-l-left?" Lynn laughed, pointing to her destination. 

"I know my stuff," Becky grumbled, cursing herself as she forgot the right word, "b-but we're going to h-h-her left foot. Not our left. Her left," she kept her sentences terse so she wouldn't stutter.

Diana watched the twins argue for a few more seconds, at one point devolving into pointing and gibberish, but eventually they leaned into her sweaty left foot with their entire bodies, rubbing her heat into themselves about as much as they were rubbing her foot. She'd set the comparatively massive peds sideways, so that they could reach every inch of her sole, and cooed softly whenever they found a sensitive spot- the twins' cue to immediately rub elsewhere. 

Almost a half-hour later, Lynn and Becky were utterly worn out, but at least their chills were gone- they felt comfortably warm for the first time since they woke up in their beds on Friday. Diana, however, cleared her throat. "Great job, girls. My left foot feels so much better, thank you. But what about my poor right foot?" She pouted, flexing the size-eleven monster at the two teens, both less than 3 inches tall.

"Do we have to?" Becky whined. "I don't think I can move," Lynn mumbled as she struggled to get up. The twins looked at one another before busting out the phrase that always got their teachers and parents to quit pressuring them: "We're too tired," they said in unison, hamming up their twin cuteness for all it was worth.

Diana was no more immune to their charm than anyone else, and conceded. "You can take a break," she said with what authority she had left in their eyes, "but next time you go in the sock to rub my feet. Separately. Fair?"

"Fair enough," Becky grumbled, just as Lynn felt rebellious enough to shoot back, "and if we don't?" Becky immediately glared at her sister, expressing as much "what the fuck are you thinking" as one look could express.

Diana almost smiled at that. "Well, you two always were cute enough to eat," she said vaguely.

Lynn immediately went pale, and Becky trembled at the thought of her sister going down the seemingly  bottomless pit of Diana's throat. "We'll be good," Becky whimpered, as the offhand threat seemed to have broken her sister.

"Good!" Diana smiled brightly, picking up the twins gently, together when they refused to let one another go. Dropping them off at the table, the lanky athlete slipped her shoes back on. "I'm gonna pick up a pizza for dinner. Any requests?" She asked, and the assembled girls shrugged.

As Diana left, she smirked- while technically, the girls didn't need food anymore, their bodies would still crave it despite the shutdown of their digestive system. With something as delicious-smelling as pizza, they'd want it beyond anything else . . . but would be completely unable to eat it once they had it.

The ravenette laughed as she ran down the sidewalk. 

End Notes:

Torture. Torture, I tell you.

Before the spillover fans I get from Choreo complain about the lack of bloody murder in this chapter, don't worry- there are at least 3 deaths in our future. Just not yet.

Review, and sorta-maybe suggest the future for our girls!

Val- SAFE, for now. Diana is crushing on her, and she is willing to use it. Is out for blood with her traitorous friends.

Anne- SCREWED, definitely. Led the bullying of Diana, and it's basically a matter of time.

Paris- UNKNOWN. She basically just does whatever Anne tells her to. While she has a definite conscience, she's too shy and spineless for it to matter beyond making her guilty.

Rei- UNKNOWN. She's actually very intelligent and perceptive, but as the shortest and quietest of the girls, she'd rather just repeat what everyone else is saying and doing than actually use her brain for anything. She daydreams most of the time.

Andrea- UNKNOWN. Homophobic? Yes. However, she's an accomplished liar, and might be able to convince anyone- including Diana- to bend to her will. She's really good at risk assessment, but will often show off if there's a shot for something to work.

Penny- UNKNOWN. On the one hand, Diana finds her accent and dyed-crimson (she's a natural blonde) sexy as hell. On the other, she's probably the biggest bitch of the bunch. She is aware of her surroundings, though, and usually doesn't push her luck if she notices something's up. Still has her shirt.

Tamara- UNKNOWN. Has little brain-to-mouth filter, except to shut up for long periods of time. She mostly takes Anne's shit because she finds it better to be with the popular crowd than to just flip out and tell the skinny girl off.

Natasha- UNKNOWN. Mute, and usually uses her notepad to communicate. She does know sign, but gave up trying when none of her friends bothered to learn. She's been desperately trying to communicate to someone, ANYONE, this whole time, but no one can understand her. Is only part of Anne's popular girl group because she was voted the sexiest girl on campus during freshman year.

Kayla- SCREWED. She's already in hot water over her ignorant comments, and isn't the type to get over herself quickly. She is loyal to her friends, almost to a fault. She thinks that Anne sees her as a friend. 

Lynn/Becky- UNKNOWN. Generally kinda stupid, but bubbly and extremely connected to one another. While helpless on their own, they're smart enough to realize that most people will give them whatever they want so long as they ask at the sane time. Lynn's generally bolder, while Becky is their voice of reason.

Revelation by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

More chapters I'm a really short time? BLASPHEMY! 

WHO AM I, BECAUSE I'M CERTAINLY NOT Silent-One!

Nah, but seriously I'm in a writing mood again. Hope it lasts . . .

Also, news about future projects in the End Notes.

Diana returned to her apartment, two pizza boxes in hand. "Free second pizza, I dig promotions," she hummed to herself, to the tune of a song older than she was. 

From the table, ten voices rose in volume as they picked up on the scent of fresh pizza: one of the single greatest smells a person can experience. Diana was sure that, had poor Natasha been capable, she'd be talking about how good it smelled, too.

Offhandedly, Diana wondered if she should learn sign language for the tiny mute's sake.

"Dinnertime! Two hot pepperoni pizzas," she called, a tingle shooting down her spine at how she had predicted the clamor, the wanting for the food. As she set the boxes on the counter and poured herself a glass of tap water, she delivered the bad news: "Oh no, not for you guys. Your digestive systems have turned off for the time being, you can't eat anything without throwing up. This is all mine," she said with a grin as she pulled a single slice free, watching eleven tiny faces follow the strings of cheese snap.

"That's fucking bullshit!" Anne called angrily at Diana, her fury backed up by several of the others, surprisingly including Val, but not Kayla. "You don't know that!"

"I do," Diana said softly, before taking a slow, methodical bite of the delectable combination of bread, meat, sauce, and cheese. She chewed, moaning as if this particular slice was orgasmically delicious (it was good, but it was still carryout pizza) and watching most everyone get angry at her. "One of the side effects of the shrinking perfume. It's why you aren't hungry right now, unless you were when you shrank."

"I demand to see where you saw this!" Anne screamed, stamping her little foot in anger.

"Ahem," Diana said, her mouth full with a second bite that she slowly swallowed just to tease the girls more. "First off, you're not in a position to demand anything, bug," she said with just enough seriousness to get Anne's more easily cowed backup- Paris, Natasha, and Rei- to step back and forget troubling the massive ravenette, "and second, I already thought you might wanna fight me on this. I came up with a little . . . I guess you'd call it a wager," she smirked, eating as the girls deliberated for a second.

Andrea stepped forward. "What kind of wager?" she asked with surprising boldness for a being of less than 3 inches.

"I'm glad you asked," Diana said, finishing that slice and grabbing another. "If I'm gonna share my food, you're gonna have to prove that you can eat."

"How?" Anne asked impatiently, as Andrea's face went pale- the consummate liar had already figured it out.

Diana smirked. "Easy. I'll give you something small to eat. If you can keep it down, you can eat my food. If you can't, I can eat you."

"What the hell is it with you and eating people!?" Kayla shrieked.

"Well," Diana said, rolling out a finger as her hands were currently unoccupied by pizza, "One, it's a convenient way to get rid of those of you that want to push my buttons," she said, before extending a second finger and continuing, "Two, I really don't eat as well as I should, and I'm usually hungry," she admitted before extending a third finger, "and three, I read something about it on the Internet once and I can't get the idea out of my head. It's a hot concept: turning one of you fuckers into part of me, so that you can never trash my shit again."

Andrea, for all her fear, seemed to be weighing the options. However, Rei asked the question no one else thought of: "If we can't eat, what's making us want the pizza so badly?"

"Because, while your little stomachs aren't working, you noses are," Diana explained. "While you know you can't eat it, your body doesn't. You can't help but crave the food I've got, because your nose is telling you that there's something delicious over here. In fact, because of how small you are, it's stronger to you: this smells like the single most delicious thing you could ever eat, and you can't do anything about it."

Val looked apalled. "That's . . . evil. Pure fucking evil."

Diana shrugged, her face bearing a shit-eating grin as she took another slice. "I said that I'd rather not kill you, but the lot of you have pissed me the fuck off. Gotta have my revenge somehow. This works, because it's ironic. I'm gonna flaunt something you'll never have in front of you, and you'll be forced to deal with it."

"If you'd rather not kill us, like you keep saying, stop threatening to kill us!" Anne yelled. "Back me up, here!" She turned to the others.

Diana polished off her third slice of pizza, washed up, and put the remaining food in her mostly empty fridge, opting not to speak for a while.

"Don't ignore me!" Anne shrieked hotly.

Downing the glass of water, Diana quickly put the now-empty glass on top of the tiny teen, upside-down. She smirked as the miniscule girl simply yelled at the glass, her words muffled heavily. "Anyone else have any objections?" Diana asked.

There was a quick shaking of heads.

"Good!" The ravenette smiled, looking down at the ten girls standing on the table. "Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to grind one out. Loading the shelves with a coworker that doesn't wear a bra does that to me," she admitted.

"TMI," Andrea said, putting her hands over her ears, as several of the girls nervously covered themselves with their hands.

The twins, of all people, caught on to something: "Then why are you standing here?" They asked in unison. "You're not gonna . . ." Lynn began. Becky looked confused. "In your kitchen? How would that even-"

"No, guys, come on, I have more class than that," Diana chuckled, before adding "and it's cute that you think I haven't caught an eyeful of you all already. No, I just want a little . . . help," she murmurs, snatching Val in one hand. "And since you already helped me out yesterday . . . I could go with you again."

Val struggled in Diana's grip, feigning horror. "Me again?!"

Diana walked back to her bedroom, blonde in hand.

*********

"That was kinda fucked up, Diana. I've never wanted pizza so much before," Val said as soon as her massive captor finished herself. 

"Kinda the point," Diana chuckled, looking idly at her own fingers.

Val pouted. "But still . . . that was cold-blooded torture."

Diana grabbed Val in one hand, holding her in front of her mouth and allowing the scent of pizza she yearned for to wash over her. "No, this is cold-blooded torture. You want some food, you can pick it out of my teeth. But don't say I didn't warn you."

Val did a double take. "So you were serious? We can't eat, but we'll want any food that passes by our noses?"

Diana nodded. "Don't know what the creator of this stuff was thinking: maybe it's meant to be a way to tease, or something, but I'm not complaining."

"Well, I am," Val huffed, looking in any direction but Diana's face- no small feat given that it was billboard-sized compared to her.

"Ah, geez, Val . . ." The tiny girl almost giggled at how much like a guy Diana sounded at that moment, "I'm sorry I messed with you like that. How's about I get back at another of your old friends for you? You choose what I do, how I do it . . . c'mon . . ." It was surprisingly easy to get Diana to beg.

"Alright, fine. I've always, always hated Andrea. Bitch thinks she can do whatever she wants. I want you to turn her luck against her," Val said, suppressing a giggle. 

Diana blinked. "What do you mean?" She asked, obviously not following Val's train of thought.

"Look, she has, like, ungodly luck, right?" Val started, leading Diana towards her concept. "And she likes to show off and brag when she gets something. So, I figure, you play some kind of luck game, and when she's winning and showing off, don't give her any warning: just kill her."

Diana frowned. "I can try to think of something . . . can you just look at me, Val? Please? It was bad enough being ignored by you when I couldn't speak up and tell you I had a thing for you, but now . . . can't you at least pretend to like me back?"

Val smirked, and looked Diana in the eye. She had to stay on Diana's good side, but she had a way to keep the ravenette too focused on her crush to realize she was being played: "I'll acknowledge my bitch, if she keeps doing what I say," she said boldly. 

Diana's eyes glazed over in desire, and her cheeks tinted a deep red. "Y-yes, Ma'am!" She exclaimed excitedly.

End Notes:

For those who are about to die, we pity you.

Yeah, I needed one more development chapter. For those of you who prefer your tinies to live . . . Val is burning with a desire for vengeance, and Diana is more along for the ride than anything else. I mean, unless Val breaks Diana's heart, it seems like everyone else is doomed.

Now, I mentioned future projects up top.

I will be continuing the "Holidays With the Pantheon" series until Labor Day of next year. I'm struggling on who Dark should be showing off certain holidays to, but all of those I have time to plan for.

The superproject for next year, titled "Insect Nobility" will start in January, whether we have enough people or not. I would hope that the holes get filled so that we can have one chapter for every month of 2016, but some of the other members could just help me pick up the slack. That said, I'm really proud of the concept, and I hope everyone likes it, too.

Also, if I get to 200,000 total views on all my stories by my 2-year anniversary on the site next April, I'll start what I like to call a "window series": I'll update occasionally, but most chapters will probably exist as requests and responses to questions and such. Think what I had going with "Light and Dark", but smoothed out a bit. I'm at 140,000+ views already, so it shouldn't be too hard to get to that point in four months if I keep up my update schedule, but if I'm not at that point I'll probably take a day or two off to be sad and scrap the project.

All that said . . . review! I'm still taking requests, if you guys want to give them- there are three or four lined up!

Accelerated Agenda by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

>Says she's going to update faster

>Goes nearly a week without an update

>Silent-One logic

But seriously, folks, Choreo and I are both excited as fuck about "Corrective Action", our new collab, and I was kinda waiting on my turn for a while. Then I'm like, "Oh right, I have my own shit to do," and so I came back here. Sorry!

Anyway, moving past that, here's where things are going to start going to hell really, really fast. Unless one of you requests that I stop Val somehow, the kinda depressing ending I originally planned will be here kinda soon. You've been warned.

After breakfast the next morning, it seemed as if Diana wouldn't have to go out of her way to get to what Val had wanted her to do. Andrea was already pressing her luck. 

"I'll take you up on that wager from last night," the tiny girl said boldly, startling the other girls on the table. 

"Are you sure about this?" Kayla asked, eyes full of concern. "I mean, there's a really good chance that she's telling the truth, and I don't wanna see you get . . ." Kayla was unable to finish her sentence, but gulped all the same. Whether that was intentional or not was up in the air, but if it wasn't it was damned well timed.

"Don't make a scene out of it," Tamara said offhandedly, "this is ANDREA we're talking about. She's gonna win."

Diana smirked, and lowered her head to the table, her captives (minus Anne, who was still shivering and cursing in her glass prison) crowding around her face for the warmth her breath provided, for some despite the lingering smell of her breakfast of a toaster waffle. "Alright, you have two options, each with their own challenges," she began, her eyes narrowed slightly. "Either way, you have a time limit of one minute, and if you don't finish, or throw up, you lose."

Andrea nodded. "So, eat quickly, don't hurl. Got it. What are my options?" She looked ready to not just compete, but to win- part for the course where Andrea was concerned. 

"Well," Diana drawled, "you can have one grape," she said, indicating its size with her fingers- nearly a third as wide as the girls were tall, "or a single piece of sock lint from between my toes," she finished quietly. 

As Andrea weighed her options, she got suggestions leaning both ways, alongside Kayla's pleading for her to back down. Val, however, injected a statement with just a bit too much logic in it for Andrea not to ignore: "Drea, you're not a speed-eater. You straight-up won't be able to finish anything that size, especially not something you hate, like grapes."

"Point taken," Andrea nodded. "So how's this gonna be counted?" The small teen seemed dead-set on beating Diana, unable to believe the thing about being unable to eat. "Like, would I have to spend some of my time getting it, or . . ."

Diana shook her head. "Time starts at your first bite. Otherwise I could cheat either way by just putting whatever it was out of your reach."

"I'll do it," she said with conviction. "Sock off, bitch."

"Someone's confident," Diana chuckled, overlooking the insult for now.

"Hey, Diana . . . can we watch? Just so we can make sure you're not cheating Val out of a win?" Penny was way too quick for Val to react or shoot her down.

"I don't see why not," Diana shrugged. "I'm just gonna drop her off first, and come back for you, 'kay?"

With that, Andrea was carried between two fingers to the carpeted area of Diana's apartment, which could vaguely be called a living room if you squinted at it and lowered your standards a bit. Then, in cupped palms, the massive ravenette carried all nine girls that were neither punished or challenged. Then, she sat, cross-legged, and pulled her socks off, exposing the large feet contained within to the air. She set the countdown option on her watch to one minute, and looked down at Andrea. 

"Choose your food," she smiled, wriggling her toes in the cool morning air.

Andrea calmly walked up to Diana's massive peds, examining between the toes for lint. She immediately grabbed a small, grayish ball and held it up to the comparatively gigantic athlete. "This work?" She asked tersely.

Diana nodded. "Whenever you're ready, I'll start the timer."

"I'll prove she's lying," Andrea yelled, pointing at her friends for support, before shoving as much of the utterly disgusting substance into her mouth as possible. She heard the faint beep of the countdown beginning, and ignored the protests of her nose, her tastebuds, and any other part of her that could react to what she was eating, and swallowed. She quickly took another ravenous bite, willfully trying to ignore the rising bile in her stomach, the terrible urge to throw up. The scent on the air was horrible, and the taste was unbearable, but she willed herself to finish- and she did, with forty seconds to spare.

"Done!" Andrea yelled, revealing to all present that she had finished. Some let out a cheer, but the twins looked at one another nervously, and Val looked damn-near murderous.

"Bravo," Diana said sarcastically. "You still have to go the rest of the minute with that in your stomach."

Andrea nearly yelled "bring it on," but couldn't as she was already doubled over, her body rejecting what it had been given hard. An upwelling of pure disgust, coupled with her shut-down digestive system, made each millisecond an exercise in fighting the need to vomit- and anyone who is  frequently sick knows that it's not something you fight off entirely, it's something you delay.

Something that, for all Andrea's raw luck, she had no experience doing.

What made it most painful was that, a second after she caved into her body's need to empty itself, Diana's watch beeped. The tiny teen was bent double, hacking and vomiting into Diana's carpet. "Oh, god," she mumbled as it stopped. "Please, let it be over," she gasped, moaning in agony.

"Oh, it's all over now," Diana cooed, raising Andrea into the air with her fingers. "You don't have to worry about anything anymore," she whispered, raising the miniscule girl to her face, who let her tears silently fall. "Any last words?" Diana offered, more out of amusement than goodwill. 

To the screaming and crying of her friends, Andrea displayed a grim smile. "Yeah. Take a fucking shower."

Diana openly laughed, almost dropping Andrea in the suddenty of it. "Well, it can't be said that you didn't face death with dignity," Diana said, dropping Andrea onto her tongue. She closed her mouth slowly, sampling tiny Andrea's flavor for a bit, rolling her around. She swallowed as daintily as she could, and smirked as she felt Andrea struggle on the way down.

Kayla had been running this whole time, and barely reached Diana's foot as Andrea had passed the point of no return. The three-inch girl broke down in unconsolable sobbing, babbling incoherently. 

Diana licked her lips and giggled. "That was actually not too bad. A little salty, but pretty tasty at the end of it. And the squirming's just icing on the cake. Ten out of ten, would eat again."

"You're a monster," Penny spat venomously.

Diana shrugged. "Maybe. But you're not in any position to be calling me out, are you?" She sighed lightly. "Man, I enjoyed that. Hey, Kayla. Tell you what. I can guarantee you that I won't eat any more of your friends today if and only if you can make me happier without doing it than I just was by doing it."

Kayla, out of fear, immediately ran the rest of the way to Diana's massive foot and licked it, figuring that Diana wanted to be submitted to.

The ravenette smiled lightly. "Honey, I appreciate the effort. Really, I do. So I'm going to take that shower, actually, and then we can figure out a better place for you to use that little tongue on me than my feet." Quickly picking up the nine remaining girls on the floor, she deposited them back on the table. "Oh, and anyone who figures out what I want to hear when I step out of the shower buys themselves a week of safety."

Diana walked away, leaving everyone to cry, stew on her words, or in the case of Val, try to figure out how to sabotage everyone else so they'd vanish down Diana's throat.

End Notes:

Yeeeah.

This is not a happy story. A well-meaning requester could save one or more girls, or change their fates in another way, but as it is . . . 

Review!

Anticipation by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This chapter essentially exists because I need to explain some things, and get ready for the upcoming shitstorm. Things are going to happen fast in the next few chapters, with a lot of things going down, possibly including my reputation as a fluffy writer.

Hopefully, by the end of this chapter, you'll be trembling with antici- wait for it . . .

Nearly a half-hour later, Diana stepped out of the shower, pretty much forgoing the towel around her body as she dried her hair. Almost every inch of the ravenette's lithe, athletic body was on display, kinda half-dried as she continued the process in full view of her finger-height captives.

Pretty much everyone had a comment, except for Natasha (for obvious reasons), Anne (who simply sat in her glass prison in stony silence), and the twins, who had somehow gotten it in their heads that kissing one another was what Diana had wanted of them.

The tall lesbian let out a disappointed laugh. "Ooh, I'm sorry, none of those answers were correct . . . although . . . Lynn? Becky? A for effort. You've earned safety for the rest of the day."

The two girls high-fived, prompting the others to begin questioning what they had done- surprisigly, none of the others had seen the twins' display.

"Now, acceptable answers were as follows:" Diana said, clearing her throat for a game-show host imitation, "You look good/hot/fine, et cetera." Diana laughed, and added, "I would've also taken a whistle. Some of you I'm kinda surprised didn't get that."

The assembled girls shrugged, Tamara in particular asking, "How in hell were we supposed to get that?"

"I don't know, maybe the fact that I'm pretty much putting on a show for you, here?" Diana asked, irritated, throwing her towel to the ground. "I mean, I'm still a girl, you know! I still like to hear that people think I'm sexy. I just prefer hearing it from other girls."

"Well, sorry to tell you this, but the Stockholm Syndrome hasn't set in yet," Penny snarked, "so even if there were a possibility that one of us actually liked you," she said it with a shudder, almost as if the thought repulsed her, "we still hate you for fucking kidnapping us! And then there's the killing our friends thing, can't forget about that."

Diana blinked for a second, and one almost believed she'd be furious, but she just looked . . . intrigued. "Actually, now that I think about it you're right," she said softly. "So, you're saying that, if I give it some time . . ."

The British girl shrugged, surprising everyone with her boldness in the face of the six-four force of destruction. "I don't know. Like I said, Stockholm Syndrome. It does some crazy things to people's heads."

"Yeah," Val said with a laugh, "There's a slim possibility that some of us could wind up being hopelessly smitten with you after you grow us back."

Diana's eyes widened. "O-oh wow, really?" The comparatively massive girl's nudity made it clear that this particular blush spread quite a way across her body. "You girls . . . with me? I- I just wanna . . . hold on to that thought," she muttered, walking into her room and leaving her towel on the floor.

"Nice save," Tamara chuckled, although Kayla looked aghast.

"W-wait, Penny . . . you're not serious, right? That can't actually happen, right?" 

The dyed redhead shrugged. "I don't fucking know, I've never paid attention in psych. Maybe, maybe not. At least now we should all be safe while she thinks she's got her own little harem right here."

Kayla looked conflicted as hell, happiness at the possibility of surviving conflicting with horror at the possibility of being gay for Diana.

The twins, though, had a simple question: "What's a harem?" they asked simultaneously.

Penny chuckled. "Answer mine first: what did you do to get your 'day of safety'? I'd really like to have that privilege on a whim."

The twins giggled. "You see . . ." Lynn began, "there are tons of benefits to being twins," Becky finished her sentence. "Like being able to get with anyone if you show that you're okay with each other being there," they said in unison, winking opposite eyes at the same time.

Penny sighed. "You kissed, didn't you?" she deadpanned.

The twins nodded. "Gets us laid together all the time," they commented. "And I can't remember anyone who could tell us apart," Becky giggled, "so even if we're not both there, anyone who dates one of us dates the other," Lynn finished.

"Wait, what?" Val asked curiously. "So, you two share everything?"

"Not everything," Becky laughed. Lynn elbowed her, "You can't get me to share candy, ever, for one thing," the bolder twin smirked. "So what's a harem?" they repeated in unison.

"Right . . . it's where one person is surrounded by people who sleep with them," Penny said offhandedly, thinking.

The twins, satisfied with that answer, walked to another part of the table, waving at Anne as they passed.

"I know that look," Val said, talking to Penny. "What's up?"

The British girl sighed. "It doesn't add up. She says she doesn't want to kill us, and from that reaction it seems she'd really prefer us all to fuck her. So why did she kill Evy and Andrea? Why is she threatening us with death? Something's not right." She sat down and looked at Anne in her prison. "Her, I understand. I would get Diana going after her. Hell, it'd make sense if the dyke targeted me with how much I've fucked with her. But Evy and Andrea? Not a single smatter of sense to it."

Val sat next to her. "Maybe there's something you just haven't considered."

Penny chuckled, and grinned wryly at Val. "What, that that's not Diana, it's just a huge robot that you're controlling? Because, let's be real here, she went after the two girls who piss you off the most." She frowned. "Speaking of Diana and you, she's gotten herself of with you twice now. I've heard her scream, so she's telling the truth . . . but you're still completely clean. What, do you pose for her?"

Val intentionally looked at the floor. "Y-yeah, something like that . . . don't make me talk about it," she said softly.

Penny smirked. "I'm not gonna tell anyone else. Not gonna stop me from messing with you, but I won't tell anyone else. For now."

"Gee, thanks," Val murmured sarcastically.

***That Night***

"I think Penny's onto me," Val said softly, as Diana had finished up.

Diana laughed. "Give me a second to drool over that mental image."

"I'm serious!" Val whisper-shouted, since she was now aware of the fact that Diana's voice could be heard through the wall. "I think I might be in danger, if Penny figures out your crush on me. There's no telling what she'd do to me!"

Diana immediately got serious. "So, what do you want me to do?"

Val shrugged. "Be nice to someone that isn't me. Throw her off."

"So," Diana thought slowly, "maybe instead of taking you to school with me tomorrow, all snug in my bra . . ." she began.

"Take . . . I dunno, take Natasha," Val suggested.

"Why her specifically?" Diana asked.

Val smirked. "Because she can't talk dirty with you. You're my bitch." Which, Val supposed to herself, wasn't a total lie. She wanted Diana as her personal attack dog, and she wouldn't dare leave the huge lesbian with anyone else who might discover her kink. And, with neither her phone nor her notepad, Natasha couldn't communicate, period. The curvy mute was a perfect choice.

Diana blushed, and nodded. "Okay. Natasha comes with me to school tomorrow. You sure you'll be alright, alone with everyone until 10?"

Val looked confused. "Ten? School gets out at 2."

"I work," Diana said softly, sounding more and more concerned with Val's safety. "You thought you'd only have to go until I got out of class? Maybe I should take you . . ."

"NO!" Val cut her off. "If you show me any more favoritism, I'm dead. I can pass this," she said, indicating Diana's masturbatory sessions, "off as just you thinking I'm hot, but if you actually start showing the others that you'reinterested in me, I'm a bragaining chip. Any time they want something, I'll be dangling off the edge of the table for dear life."

Diana nodded quickly. "Okay. Then you need to do you part, too. Don't say anything that makes it look like you're okay with me," she said nervously. "I don't wanna lose you."

Val internally grinned. "I've got that covered. I can lie pretty well," she said.

Never said who I was lying to . . .

End Notes:

pation!

Old, stupid joke is old and stupid, I know. If anyone comments the name of a certain TV series, they are just going to be ignored.

Anyway, hope you liked, hope you're excited, hope you review!

Dramatic Irony by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This is the last "setup" chapter: something is going down next chapter, I guarantee that much.

That said, I'm starting to think Choreo is intentionally delaying updating "Corrective Action" until he sees something. Because the longer that gets put off, the more I get the raw drive to write . . . I have ideas, but we agreed to take turns, dammit!

That said, ON WITH IT!

Diana had a breakfast consisting of a single toaster waffle for the second day in a row, and discussed the upcoming day with her ten tiny captives: "Okay, everyone, I think I want to carry a cute girl in my chest today. She'll get to ride with me all day, as I go to classes and work."

Tamara visibly stepped forward. "If it keeps me warm, I'd be glad to-"

"Natasha," Diana said, ignoring what had been said, "you're the lucky girl! My tits will keep you warm, snug, and safe from whatever's been making noises in the walls," she said, deciding to scare the fuck out of the girls before she left. That said, the tiny mute was picked up and deposited in Diana's shirt, her protests in sign completely unintelligible to the lanky athlete.

"Wait, what?" Penny asked nervously. "You mean, your apartment doesn't just make those noises on its own?"

Diana shrugged, inwardly grinning. She knew the scratching from inside the walls came from shoddy insulation, but she had been scared at first, too. "I'm thinking- I'm hoping- that one of the mice my neighbor feeds to his pet snake just got away. If that thing got loose again . . . eurgh." That much wasn't a lie. The skinny man had promised he'd gotten a better tank, but there was nothing that would erase Diana's mental image of waking up to a huge snake just off the side of her bed.

"A snake?!" Anne positively flipped out inside her glass prison. While all the  girls displayed their fear of that situation, hers was the worst reaction. She had a massive fear of snakes, and began hyperventilating with her knees clutched to her chest. "Take me with you, please! PLEASE! I'll ride in your fucking bra, just don't leave me alone with a snake!" The usually controlling teen was sobbing, begging to be anywhere but trapped under glass.

Diana's eyes narrowed. "You are being punished. Maybe, if you're good when I come back tonight, you can have your turn tomorrow." With that, she jogged out the door.

Penny, for one, was actually rather calm. Even if a snake broke in, it would be unlikely to eat all of them, and with Anne under glass, Tamara in rather bad shape, and Kayla far too trusting, the redhead was certain of one thing: she would live.

***NATASHA***

The girl between Diana's breasts was scared, at first. Scared for her friends, scared for herself. Perhaps terrified would be a better word.

Natasha had seen Diana's eyes on her when she was normal-sized, and while she personally found the attention flattering, she had brutally pranked the girl alongside her friends to fit in. So she wouldn't be an outcast herself. Now, with the black-haired girl ruling over her very life, the brunette began regretting her decisions.

And yet, as Diana walked, the motions' quaking through her chest began soothing Natasha. After all, it felt almost like being onboard a ship, and the mute was very nautically-oriented. In fact, the reason she owned a rather bulky waterproof phone was because she liked being on the water so much, simply staring out at the ocean. Out there, it didn't matter that she couldn't talk. You just wanted to listen, anyway.

Natasha felt like she should apologize more and more as Diana walked: after all, without Anne and the other girls actively messing with her, being on Diana's person was the safest place anyone could be. Outside the blonde's gang, no one really dared go near the ravenette- she was taller than anyone barring a couple of the teachers, an accomplished athlete, and before last year she had been a member of the girls' kickboxing team (Natasha herself wasn't sure if she'd quit for her job, or been kicked off because everyone else was uncomfortable with a lesbian on the team).

However, she couldn't. Without her phone, or her notepad, or someone who could understand ASL, Natasha was completely helpless to express herself. The brunette remembered being able to talk, remembered her voice being very pretty, remembered that she used to like to sing. However, a terrible throat infection had completely destroyed her vocal cords, and rendered her completely mute for life. She remembered being devastated by it, remembered wondering if she'd just be better off dead with all the heckling she'd received. 

However, Natasha had persevered, and made do with her inability to speak. And yet she'd been just as cruel to this poor girl as her old friends had been to her when she'd lost her voice. She felt so ashamed, so hypocritical. Natasha almost felt like she deserved this, penance for her actions. She desperately wished to communicate to Diana, to apologize . . . 

Suddenly, lunch began, and she found herself on a small table. "We're alone," Diana whispered down to the three-inch girl.

Natasha pantomimed writing in midair, desperately trying to get her hands on a writing implement. 

"Oh, right. Duh, I wouldn't be able to ask you my question if you didn't have a way to write, here . . ." The ravenette found a mechanical pencil on the floor, snapped a length of it free, and handed it to Natasha, before giving her the clean side of a sheet of paper. There was obviously writing on the other side, and the tiny girl began trying to work out what "V L A V" was about.

[Thank you,] Natasha wrote, glad to be able to "talk" again. [You said you were going to ask me a question?]

"Yeah. Um . . . I can't believe I'm doing this," the comparatively gigantic girl murmured, "but what's . . . wrong with me?"

[What do you mean?] Natasha's pencil scratched the paper as she responded.

"I mean that I'm hopeless!" The large girl slammed her fist on the table, knocking Natasha on her ass. "I mean, I've pretty much fallen in love with a bunch of girls who think I'm a freak! I still think there's a God out there somewhere, and I don't think he'd be cruel enough to force me to want someone I have zero chance with, so it's something wrong with ME! What am I doing wrong? Why does everyone hate me?" The huge girl began crying, and Natasha began to wonder what had set her off.

[I don't hate you,] Natasha wrote quickly. [I'm sorry I made you feel like I did. I should have known exactly how bad it feels to get picked on. I mean, I don't even know all that much about you.] Natasha realized that the paper being upside-down had something to do with it. "V A L V".

"What are you talking about? You're popular, you're drop-dead sexy, you're actually pretty smart, you're not gay . . . what would anyone have?" Diana seemed more confused by the prospect of Natasha being bullied than anything else. 

[I can't talk!] Natasha wrote angrily. [Imagine, if someone wants to ignore you, they can just look away, or smack a notepad out of your hands. Wouldn't you be scared?]

"Yeah," Diana admitted, "but it doesn't sound like anyone's done it to you, you're just scared that they will. After I came out, I lost all my friends, I was kicked out . . . I don't WANT to be all alone, dammit!"

[But Anne made it out like you were just going around fucking any girl you got your hands on,] Natasha wrote. [How can you be alone if you're getting some all the time?]

"Pfft," Diana dismissed. "I wish. Unlike some people, I'm still a virgin. Only person who's ever touched me has been me."

[Haven't you been using Val to get off?] Natasha countered. [She's]

"Stop right there," Diana didn't let her waste her lead. "Val hasn't touched any more of me than anyone else has. She's kinda there more as . . . inspiration. I get off TO her, not WITH her. Do you just believe everything Anne tells you about me? Natasha, I'm gay, not a rapist. I'd prefer a girl who . . . y'know . . . does things with me . . . to want to do it. I mean, yeah, I fantasize about straight girls all the time, but that's because I don't have other lesbians around here to fantasize ABOUT."

[Maybe if you got laid you might calm down,] Natasha suggested, smiling as she presented her writing to Diana. 

"Is that a come-on?" Diana laughed. 

[It's a suggestion,] Natasha wrote vaguely. 

The bell rang, and Diana immediately shoved Natasha back into her cleavage. "Lunch just isn't long enough," she muttered.

As the day continued, Natasha was glad for her pencil fragment- it gave her hands something to do while she figured out what to think about all this. However, before she could come to a conclusion, she realized one of the letters she saw wasn't a letter at all. It was V A L, and then a narrow heart.

Val. Natasha couldn't believe that Diana had a crush on Val. It almost made her jealous that the short liar managed to get the gay girl in love with her.

***THAT NIGHT***

Natasha quickly ran over to the dirty napkin on the table at the soonest opportunity, which happened to be when Diana walked off to bed. Notably, tonight she was too tired and worn-out to take Val with her for her nightly self-pleasure session.

The mute immediately took her short length of graphite to a dirty napkin Diana had had on the table since they'd arrived (Andrea had tried to use it as a parachute to reach the floor, until she discovered it was too stiff and would probably only wind up killing her faster). Penny was the only one intrigued enough to follow her, as everyone else seemed to be more preoccupied with keeping a lookout for the snake Diana had told them about.

"What's going on?" The British girl whispered, knowing that something was happening. 

[Diana has a crush on Val!] Natasha wrote excitedly. [Once we tell her, she can keep us safe!]

Penny's jaw dropped. "I think she already knows. I should've put it all together faster, but . . . Val is the one who got Diana to kill Evy and Andrea. I've been thinking it over: Diana honestly doesn't want to kill us. She's just trying to get in Val's currently nonexistent pants."

[Then what do we do?] Natasha asked.

"Leave that much to me," Penny said seriously. 

 

End Notes:

DUN DUN DUN!

Also, make guesses as to which small facts will be important later, and which were just to satisfy my love of exposition.

Review!

From Bad to Worse by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

First off, thanks for making this my most reviewed story yet!

Remember how I said things would go to shit?

Do NOT say I didn't warn you.

"Hey! Val!" Penny called, getting the blonde's attention. 

"Yes?" Val asked, her face a mask of worry.

"You know about Diana's thing for you." It was a statement, not a question. 

Val nodded quietly, a smirk beginning to replace her fake worry.

"You had that fucking dyke murder Evy and Andrea," Penny continued, again making a statement. 

"You made it sound like you were going to ask me a question," Val said conversationally.

"Wait, what?" Tamara asked. "Why would you . . ."

"Evy was a bitch," Val said nonchalantly, "and Andrea was annoying as fuck. And, because Diana's got a hopeless crush, she'll do whatever I ask her to. I asked her to murder those bitches," Val continued smugly.

"Lynn! Becky! Help me out here. We're shoving this bitch to the floor," Penny said, blinded by fury.

The twins immediately sprang into action, after a quick glance to Anne for confirmation. Each of them grabbed an arm, and the three of them forced Val back, bit by bit, to the edge of the table.

"I can't fucking believe you, Val," Penny said loudly, having to speak over the sound of water running in the distance. "Annoying or not, friends do not fucking kill each other! Mess with one another sometimes, yeah, but not kill them!"

Kayla burned with anger, watching everything unfold as the four girls neared the edge of the table.

"You had a position of power over this fucking bitch," Penny continued her rant, "you could've kept us safe, and yet you chose to use her as your own personal attack dog!"

One additional shove sent Val to the very edge, and the twins simply let go of her arms to let her fall. 

"Any last words?" Penny snarled.

Val simply screamed as loudly as she could. When nothing happened, she looked highly nervous. 

"You sicken me," Penny said, delivering that final shove.

Through the darkness, a quick, massive shape dived after Val.

"So the snake did get in," Penny said softly. 

"Yeah," Diana spat. "Apparently I dragged it in with everyone else." The huge ravenette was once again nude, with Val trembling in her palm. Her open hand swatted at Penny, sending her flying.

"D-did you see that?!" Val stammered, her voice wavering like she was near tears. "Penny . . . and the twins . . ." she sobbed, "they wanna kill me!" She wailed.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no," This revelation seemed to break Tamara.

"This was a fucking setup!" Anne screamed.

Natasha hid under the napkin she had written on, hoping to avoid Diana's wrath for now.

Penny slowly stood up, and groaned. She had some minor friction burns, but thankfully landed on something soft. As Diana clicked on the lights, she realized she was standing on Diana's chair. "Diana, wait," she coughed, "you don't understand-"

"Oh, I understand," the ravenette growled coldly. "You almost killed Val. Val, who I've had a crush on since freshman year. Val, who I have literally killed for. You have ROYALLY fucked up." She turned to Val, and immediately killed the moment's momentum. "I, uh, have no idea what to do. I'm mad, yeah, but . . . I don't know what to do."

"She's in your chair," Val suggested. "Sit on her."

Penny's blood ran cold at how casually Val suggested her murder. "Y-you can't be serious . . ." she stammered, as a pale ass took up her vision. "We can talk about this, Val . . . call her off . . ." She tried to appease, before simply screaming as Diana's ass cheek came to rest on her body. When Diana shifted to better inspect the others, Penny was smeared across the seat.

"The twins helped her," Val said nonchalantly, sounding like a child telling on her siblings.

The twins screamed as Diana's fingers closed around them. "I know you two don't ever really do anything on your own," she said, "so you two can go on footrub duty for the next month. When you're not on my feet, you go on top of the fridge."

Val, however, wasn't content with this outcome, and noticed Diana's feet were slightly sweaty. "Make them start now. They should get some immediate punishment . . . put socks on over them, too, so they have to rub."

Diana nodded. "Okay, Val," she nodded, placing the tiny blonde on her shoulder. "Hold onto my hair, okay?" She walked over to her "living room", and picked up her discarded socks from the day. She set the twins at her feet, and pulled her socks on, trapping Lynn against her left foot, and Becky against her right. "Get to work."

The two girls were immediately thrust into a world of rough skin, damp cotton, and sticky, salty sweat. Everything strongly smelled of a vigorous workout, and comparisons to vinegar were unavoidable. Becky, the more easily cowed of the two, simply got to work, pressing her hands to Diana's sole and even kissing the sandpaper-rough flesh in gratitude for being allowed to live. However, Lynn was much less grateful, punching and kicking at Diana's massive foot. However, she forgot the sensitive areas from earlier, and her thrashing managed to excite Diana. 

The ravenette blushed, her eyes dilated as she felt Lynn's assault on her foot. "Oh . . . oh, wow. That feels amazing," she purred. Val grinned as sweat formed on Diana's brow.

As Diana began to sweat, the twins could only try to survive. Becky was already in a relatively good position, her calm rubbing having taken her up to Diana's toes, where the swear simply trickled past her face. However, down in Diana's left arch, Lynn had no choice but to either swallow or breathe the sweat- and all the sweat she swallowed immediately came back up and helped choke her. As her struggles began to fade, Diana worriedly pulled her sock off, but by that point it was already too late- the fluid in Lynn's lungs ended her life decisively quickly.

Becky was removed not long after, and rushed to her prone sister. "Lynn? LYNN? LYNN!" She shook her dying sister, and tried to copy CPR as she'd seen it in the movies. "No, no, no, please Lynn, no! Don't . . . don't leave me alone . . ." she sobbed, eventually realizing the futility of her attempts. "I've never . . . I can't . . . we do everything together, Lynn! I need you, dammit! I . . ." She collapsed in sobs when her twin finally choked her last.

"I-" Diana began to apologize. 

"Good fucking riddance," Val spat.

Diana's jaw dropped, unable to come up with a response to that.

Becky looked up. "Kill me, too. I can't live without my sister. We've NEVER been apart, I love her," she whimpered, staring up at Diana with puffy eyes.

Diana went to oblige her, lifting her hand, but Val cleared her throat. "Actually, let her live. Let this be a lesson to all of them."

"But-" Diana began to protest, gesturing at Becky and her dead sister.

"No buts," Val purred, "except yours back in bed. Maybe you can just fuck yourself to sleep," she suggested.

Diana looked more depressed than anything. "How do you expect me to be turned on after watching . . . that? I should do something!"

"Sex is a physical thing, touch yourself enough and you'll be good. Unless you want more than just your fingers?" Val said softly. 

"Are you suggesting . . ." Diana started, her hopes getting up despite herself. 

"Yeah," Val nodded, "use Anne as a sex toy. You deserve it."

Diana looked even more depressed now than before. "O-oh. Yeah, what am I thinking, there's no guarantee you'd survive, I'm so stupid . . . stupid, stupid Diana, that's me," she said hollowly.

Diana deposited Becky on the table, unable to bring herself to strand the grief-stricken girl on the refrigerator. Then, gently, she set Lynn's corpse on the table. 

"C'mon, do it," Val urged. "You'll feel better."

Diana shook her head. "N-not tonight, Val. I've done enough for one night," she said, her voice wavering. 

"Fair enough," Val sighed into Diana's ear. "But how will we be able to date if you won't just trust me and do what I say?" She asked as Diana walked back to her bedroom. "They're all witnesses, you'll need to kill them all eventually. You can spare Becky because she's spineless, but all the others . . . you could go to jail after all this. I'm just trying to help, babe."

Diana sighed sadly. "I- I know, just . . . I need some time. Okay?"

"Okay, Diana," Val said as she was set on top of Diana's almost-dresser. "Goodnight," she says happily. 

"Night," Diana said, clicking off the light. 

***THE KITCHEN***

The mute crawled out from her hiding place, and posed a question: [What can we do? Val wants us all dead.]

"I . . . might have an idea," Rei said softly. "It's fucked up, and it'll take some time, but . . . it's all we have."

"I'd do anything," Kayla said, and Tamara nodded.

"As long as we can get Val back for murdering my sister," Becky spat, "I'm in."

"But we can't hurt Val with Diana around," Anne said, muffled by the glass.

"That's only because Diana loves Val," Rei replied. "We need one of two things to happen: for Val to break Diana's heart, or for Diana to move on enough to start having a thing for someone else."

Paris trembled. "This just sounds bad."

"It only gets worse from there," Rei said, and outlined her plan.

End Notes:

I went there.

I mean, I'm no Jacksmith, but I'm pretty sure I just did fucked-up really well.

Review!

Phase One: Line It Up by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Rei is a smart girl, and will try to save everyone. Question is, is she smarter than Val? Or smart enough to succeed in any capacity?

Diana awoke with a stretch, and smiled at seeing Val asleep beside her. She loved the blonde, and would do anything to be loved in return. The thought niggled at the back of her mind: "She doesn't, she won't, she never will." The everpresent monster in the back of the ravenette's skull, always reminding her she simply was not good enough, had grown increasingly vicious as time went by- especially considering the events of the past year.

Still, Diana was hopeful. Her crush had actually obliged her in her masturbatory fantasies, and damn it if that wasn't a step forward then the teenage athlete had no clue what was.

Diana reached for the miniscule blonde, then frowned. Did Val still want her to take Natasha to school with her? Or was she fine with being carried in Diana's cleavage now? Diana hemmed and hawed over the issue, before deciding that Val was a stable enough girl. Besides, Diana herself would be embarrassed to have her crush riding with her today of all days- it was laundry day, which meant she was down to the shirt she had that barely fit her. Any movement Val made would stimulate her, and the thought of being brought to orgasm in class was a horrifying one.

That thought out of the way, Val quickly got dressed, ate a bowl of off-brand cereal (she *still* missed being able to eat something that actually tasted good), placed her laundry basket beside the door, and slipped the cute mute down her shirt.

Natasha was woken early, surrounded by something soft and pliant. From  her experiences the day prior, she recognized her current locale as Diana's chest, even though it seemed that she had less room than yesterday. Luckily, she still had her length of pencil lead- she had slept curled around it like a child with their favorite toy- so she'd be able to have a discussion with the lovesick giantess. Hopefully, she could figure out why Diana liked Val in particular, and work from there.

Once again, Natasha found herself relaxing in the cradle Diana's breasts provided. Offhandedly, she thought that this . . . wasn't so bad, actually. When Diana wasn't angry or acting on Val's instructions, the girl had been downright sweet, all things considered. 

The mute shook her head vigorously to banish the thought from her mind. She was on a mission to save her friends! Who, outside the twins, Kayla, and Penny, hadn't really been her friends, per se, more precisely they were people she followed to escape being made fun of for being voiceless, admittedly, but it was what it was. 

Rei's plan had required Natasha to gather as much information on Diana's attractions, so that someone in the group could do it better than Val, and to shake Diana's belief in Val enough to get the athletic girl to start asking questions the blonde couldn't answer.

Unfortunately, she spent much of the day cooped up in Diana's shirt, with no feasible way to get out or communicate. She had her shot at lunch, though, once Diana provided her with more paper.

[So, I'm guessing Anne was wrong about you being willing to fuck literally any girl, then,] Natasha wrote. 

Diana coughed, momentarily choking on her school lunch- at this scale, Natasha could see that whatever this stuff was it was probably inedible. "Y-yeah," Diana responded with a stammer. "Okay, that question came right the fuck out of nowhere, what brought this up?"

[Well, yesterday we kinda established that Anne was wrong for saying that you're secretly fucking any girl who sits still long enough. Would you?]

Diana laughed. "Nah. I mean, I'm desperate, but I'm not fucked up. Number one, like I said, I want a girl who makes love to me to want to do it. I'm already big and ugly, can't be a rapist on top of it all. Number two," she says, quickly eating another bite of . . . whatever it was she was eating . . . before continuing, "I . . . kinda have a type."

[A type?] Natasha was a master at writing quickly. 

"Y-yeah," Diana stammered, blushing. "I like a girl with smooth curves, like a dancer or something. I like long hair, long t-t-toes," she continues, obviously getting turned on by her ideal girl, "a full mouth . . . and if she talks down to me, I'd be in heaven."

Natasha inwardly cursed. Up until that last bit, that almost sounded like the mute herself. Essentially, Val won out because of her having a voice. 

At Natasha's lack of response, Diana looked concerned. "Oh, no. I creeped you out, didn't I? I'm sorry . . . oh, fuck, I'm drooling," she noted, wiping her mouth with her wrist.

[No!] Natasha responded. [I was just thinking- if Val's been your secret girlfriend this whole time, why haven't you two fucked yet?]

"She's worried I'll crush her if I put her . . . down there," she pouted. "I mean, I totally agree, and I'd never hurt her like that, but still . . ."

[She could always play with your nipples,] Natasha suggested, [or with your tongue. Those are really nice cheats to get around it. If I get horny enough, I might even ask for you to lick me off. If it's okay with Val, of course.]

"O-of course, "Diana stammered. "I hadn't thought of that. Although she might be scared of my mouth after what I did to Andrea."

[Fair point,] Natasha admitted, before the bell rang and she was sent back into the comfortable mobile prison she'd been kept in.

As the day continued, Natasha kept working her information in her head, trying to find some way to overcome Val's grip on Diana. She didn't know where her brazenness had come from, in suggesting things for Diana to do with Val . . . only that the thought of the massive girl actually trying them with the arrogant liar simultaneously pleased and repulsed her.

Diana's breasts' movement actually rocked Natasha into a gentle nap.

She awoke, hours later, being shaken awake by Diana. She found herself in a dark area, with concrete, boxes, and shelving everywhere. Probably the stockroom of Diana's work.

"Oh fuck, I thought I'd killed you," she breathed a sigh of relief. "You . . . you are okay, right? Nothing hurts?" She asked, handing Natasha a crumpled receipt. 

[I'm surprised you care,] Natasha wrote. [I mean, you already killed four people.]

Diana looked stung- a mix of hurt, offended, and saddened. "I- I don't . . . I don't want to . . . but Val says . . ." She bit her lip.

[What did Val say?] Natasha wrote, interested.

"She said that, after Evy . . ." she sniffled, "that . . . I had no other way out. That you were all going to get me arrested the moment I put you back. I don't wanna hurt anybody . . . I just wanted to be with Val!" She cried.

Natasha got an idea as to what was really going on. This was more than a simple crush- it was full-on infatuation, and Diana was willing to listen to anything Val had to say. The mute even suspected that Diana knew that Val was a rotten liar, but was so desperate to be her girlfriend that she was going to follow her to the ends of the earth anyway.

This might be harder than Rei made it out to be, Natasha thought. 

End Notes:

Is there anything you guys want to see before the finale? Because it's coming fast.

Review!

Phase Two: Information Trading by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Place your bets now, because here's where things get . . . sticky. Tell me in a review your approval ratings for various characters (0% meaning you hate them with a passion, 100% meaning "please don't kill my waifu"), because there is, at minimum, one more death in this story. Who it is is another matter . . .

What happens regarding Diana in the following chapter is based on real life events, somewhat. More on that later.

Also, one more thing: I'm at over 163,000 total views! Once I hit 200,000, something special happens!

Diana got home, deposited Natasha on the table, and began doing her laundry, all around 10:30 at night. Everything hurt. Especially her head. This was a terrible, terrible headache . . .

Meanwhile, Natasha herself gave hugs to distribute the warmth. An especially long one went to poor Becky, who was lost and afraid without her twin by her side.

"What's the news? What's her kink?" Rei asked, ready to begin planning.

On the napkin, Natasha wrote, [She likes curves, long legs, and a nice mouth. She likes feet. She gets off on being insulted.]

"Well, shit," Kayla let out a drawn-out sigh. "Val has all that. Too bad you can't talk," she added, "or we could fight back."

"That's mean!" Paris interjected. "Say sorry to Natasha."

"No, no, that's an interesting point," Rei said, interrupting a fight before it could begin. "Physically, Natasha's got everything Diana wants. Val's using what she has as leverage, but if you act like you like her . . . you might just be a competitor for Diana's attention. One she doesn't have to kill for."

Anne, from her glass prison, realized something. "So we were just turning her on every time we tried to mess with her?"

[I almost feel bad for her], Natasha wrote quickly. [If someone I was into just kept teasing me over and over, I'd be tearing my hair out.]

Becky's eyes went wide. "No wonder Val got her going easy!"

Anne nodded from where she was. "She's so desperate that whoever went in there that first day probably would've had the big bitch wrapped around their finger."

"So, if Natasha makes her really feel special, we'll have Diana eating out of our hands," Rei finished the logic train, smiling. 

"Isn't this all kinds of fucked up?" Tamara and Paris voiced. "I mean," Paris continued, "we're playing with her. We're stomping on her heart, guys! C-c'mon now . . ." She got quiet as things continued.

"Look," Rei said sadly, "if one of us really did like her, we'd just send her. But, since we're all straight, this has to do."

"Question:" Anne posed, "why do we care how she feels about this? As long as we live-"

"We're here until she saves up enough to return us to normal," Tamara said harshly. "I don't know about any of you, but I'm not a good enough actor to keep pretending to like her for almost three months. And, we don't know what she's like after a breakup. If she's like Rei, just wanting her space, we'll be fine, but if she reacts like you do . . . we're dead. So it's better to play nice for now."

"Besides," Rei added, "this will give us one advantage Val doesn't have: we'll be putting Diana herself first. We'll treat that bitch like a queen."

[So what are we doing?] Natasha asked. 

"You are going to start having a thing for her," Rei grinned. "Kiss up. Next time you go down her shirt, make her feel good. Act like you've never seen anyone so sexy when she's walking around naked again." Rei's expression was exceedingly serious. "I'll handle shaking her trust in that backstabbing whore."

"I still don't like this," Paris said softly. "What if she gets a real girlfriend?"

"Like hell," Anne interrupted. 

"If that happens, we all die," Rei kept up her serious demeanor.

*********

Diana returned into the apartment, and it looked like all the girls were sleeping. She frowned as their tiny bodies shivered in the night, and she took a single fresh-from-the-dryer shirt from her clothes hamper to cover them all. The lanky ravenette smiled despite herself, despite the raging headache she had.

"Note to self: buy aspirin," she said softly, making her way into her bedroom quietly. 

Val stood there, in the same spot where she'd been left, rather miffed. "You left me here. All day," she said angrily, her whole body practically convulsing with shivers.

"But-but I thought-" Diana started.

"Let me do the thinking, babe," Val purred, "trust me when I say I'm better at it. I'm getting tired of standing on this dresser," she started to complain.

"Got you covered," Diana said, holding up a string tied to a seriously bent staple. "Now you can explore my apartment when I'm not here. You wanna sleep with me?" She changed subjects abruptly. "You look cold."

"I could go for cuddling," Val said cautiously, "but I still get you all to myself tomorrow," she finished. "Since the cat's already out of the bag, you're all mine," she reasoned.

Diana smiled as she removed her shirt and bra, and placed Val in the warmth of her unrestricted cleavage as she laid down. "I'll sleep with pants on, so I won't scare you," she said, clicking off the light.

***MORNING***

Diana let out a horrible groan. Everything hurt. She felt like her head and chest were on fire, and her hands and feet felt frozen. "You okay, Val?" She asked, her voice thick with congestion. "I think I'm a little sick."

When the tiny girl didn't respond, Diana poked her with a finger, trying to ascertain that the blonde wasn't dead.

"Fucking god, no!" She cried as she woke. Val was drenched in sweat, and smacked at Diana's prodding finger.

"Nightmare?" Diana asked sympathetically. 

"Y-yeah," Val said, quickly calming herself. "Something like that. What happened to you?" 

"I'm a little sick. Think I'll just call out of school today," she said, reaching for her phone, "maybe work if I'm not put together by this afternoon."

Val seemed to think about something. "Well, that's not good," she said, frowning. "Tell you what. I'll be right back. Don't wanna get sick, too," she reasoned, grabbing the grappling hook Diana had made for her and rappelling to the floor. Shaking the hook free, she ran from Diana's bedroom as fast as her inch-and-a-half legs could carry her.

It took her nearly an hour, but she managed to get close to the table. "Hey! Can any of you see a bottle of cold meds or something?" Val called, asking her question at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck off," Tamara called, up early today.

"You idiot, it's for Diana," Val responded. "She just called out of school, and it sounds bad."

"Your point?" Anne responded, her tone charged with bile. 

"If she gets too sick to move, then she might die. Then we all die," Val explained, remembering why she hated these girls.

"Oh . . . oh, fuck," Tamara responded. "Yeah. There's one on the counter over there."

[It's expired. She'll get drunk as fuck if she takes it] Natasha wrote . . . but no one was paying attention. 

Val hooked the indicated bottle, and slowly pushed it across the floor. 

Natasha shook Tamara, and pointed at what she had written. 

"What do you want?" The dark-skinned girl said angrily, before noticing what Natasha was pointing at. "VAL!" She called, turning around. "Wait!"

But the blonde was out of hearing range.

"Maybe Diana's a happy drunk?" Tamara said, trying to keep from going insane at this latest development. 

"Doubt it," Anne said from her glass prison. 

End Notes:

I really did wind up ridiculously sick once, I did in fact drink expired cold medication, and while I obviously got better it was a really, really weird couple of days.

Review!

Phase Three: Watch the Shitstorm by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

You didn't think I was going to pass up on this opportunity, did you?

Oh, given Natasha's high approval rating (double 100) she gets the best possible ending for her. Which is, unfortunately, not the best possible ending for everyone. 

Oh, and for fans of "Corrective Action", I'm going to push myself to get my next chapter out before Christmas week, because then I'll be tired and busy and hating life because I've been dealing with stupid retail crowds. So there's that. 

It had been half an hour since Diana had taken the cough medicine Val had brought her (and, directions be damned, Val had Diana take the whole bottle), and the tiny blonde was growing worried- the flush on her face had only grown worse, and she refused to leave bed.

This left Val seriously thinking about getting the hell out of Dodge, if an opportunity provided itself. 

Suddenly, the comparatively massive lesbian rolled onto her side, a smile on her face. 

"A-are you feeling good enough to get up and eat something, honey?" Val asked, reaching deep within herself to pretend to like the groaning, red-faced monster before her.

"I don't need to get up to eat you," Diana said, uncharacteristically forward. Something was different about her voice, too, but Val couldn't put her finger on it. It was definitely more than simply a stuffed-up nose, though.

"We discussed this, Diana," Val said sweetly, internally wanting to retch at the serious case of morning breath the massive girl had. "We can't fuck while I'm like this."

"I'm saying I can just lick you. Get you off. You deserve it," Diana smiled, her huge fingers stroking Val's back.

Val became increasingly worried, but tried to play it off. "Y-you're sick, babe," she said, backing away. "I- I- I don't wanna get s-s-sick, too . . ." she had an idea, and based on how Diana seemed to be extremely affectionate right now, it just might work. "B-babe . . . if you're so horny, why don't you take the edge off with that toy you have in the kitchen? I-it's in a little glass case."

"I don't have a toy . . ." Diana mumbled, frowning.

It clicked in Val's head: Diana was drunk. That cold medicine must've been a little expired. "It's a present," Val smiled, her confidence back. "From me to you."

Sighing and groaning, Diana rose out of bed. "Fine . . . but can you watch? Y'know . . . inspire me?" She asked with a hopeful grin.

Val grinned, and stepped in Diana's hand. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

*********

From Anne's position in her glass, everything was distorted and warped. People didn't look or sound like people. They were just shapes and muffled sound.

Still, it didn't take clarity to realize that Diana was coming, covered by something. Nothing else that moved in this apartment was that big.

The ground under Anne (actually fake woodgrain laminate) quaked at the comparatively titanic being's approach, and the blonde reflexively gulped.

Diana spoke- nothing else was that loud- but, due to a combination of factors, Anne simply couldn't understand the lanky athlete's words. However, she heard Val's voice, and what it said chilled her to the bone:

"Yeah, right there. There's your new sex toy."

The other girls screamed, leaving Anne clueless as to who Val had targeted this time: until her glass prison was lifted. For half a second, she was free, before Diana clutched her tightly, instantly winding her. Gasping for breath and unable to speak, Anne was left to stare at Diana. 

"It's a little small," Val said slyly, "but you should get it ready anyway. You don't wanna hurt yourself."

Anne tried to get a breath in, tried to scream, but couldn't- she was being held too tightly. She looked up at Diana's massive blue eyes, trying to find out why her mercy had run out . . . only to see them hazed over. As she was assaulted by a dripping tongue that reeked of medicine, alcohol, and morning breath, Anne didn't see Diana's eyes even flicker in response to Anne's presence.

She's still sick! She doesn't know she's doing this!

Spurred on, Anne tried to draw breath, desperate to get out a single scream before Diana murdered her- desperate to appeal to the huge lesbian's self-restraint and mercy.

"It . . . it moves, Val," Diana said, uncomfortable in an instant.

Before Anne could squirm harder to take advantage of this, Val had a reply. "Oh yeah, it's already turned on. Don't you wanna feel that inside you?"

Diana squeaked, lowering the hand containing Anne. The blonde was taken past firm breasts, a flat, toned stomach, and relatively narrow hips, before she was face-to-lips with something that filled her with dread: deep folds, twitching slightly in anticipation, glistening with lubrication.

Apparently, Diana was a fucking horny drunk. 

If Anne could have screamed, she would have.

Without warning, she was shoved in from the waist up, followed by a finger trapping her entire body and leaving it at the mercy of thick juices and crushing muscles.

***REI***

This most certainly wasn't planned for. 

Natasha's inability to speak was irrelevant- after that first scream, everyone had been stunned into silence. Rei couldn't find the words to express her indignation, her fear, her absolute rage at the traitor, Val.

Diana was drunk, that much was certain- her flush, her unstable walk, her slurring . . . there were ample signs. Drunk and with a cold. The massive girl's judgment was as impaired as it would get, and Val had used that to murder Anne in the most horrifying way Rei could conceive. However, this gave her an idea. A stupid idea, which could end terribly for everyone if it failed, but it was all Rei had.

The slim Asian girl bumped Natasha, and suddenly the mute found her legs, and walked towards Diana. She ran a single hand on the huge lesbian's hip.

Everything happened at once.

Diana jolted suddenly, and amidst the other sounds made I'm that instant, her yelp was the loudest. 

An audible crunch came from Diana's cunt, telling everyone exactly what Anne's fate had been.

Natasha was suddenly hip-checked by Diana, and was knocked onto her ass. Kayla finally got it into herself to move, and rushed to check if Natasha was okay.

Val fell from her perch on Diana's shoulder, and began to tumble down the red-tinted expanse of the ravenette's chest . . . only to be saved by Diana's palm pinning her to the hardened nipple. 

But the most intriguing part was Val's response. 

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING DYKE!" The tiny blonde screamed.

Everything stopped. 

***DIANA***

The ravenette's heart stopped. "You . . . don't mean that . . . right?" she asked softly, near tears.

Val couldn't find the words to backpedal properly. "Uh, no, of course not . . ."

"She's using you, Diana," Rei quickly cut in. "She wants us dead, and was using you to do it."

"P-Please," the tall girl sniffled, "it can't . . . it just can't be true . . . Val . . . l-loves me," she began to crumble, tears beginning to fall as she released Val, the blonde falling into the upended glass.

"Yes, of- of course I love you, babe," Val stammered, trying to maintain control. 

"Bullshit," Kayla cut in. "She doesn't love you."

"Who- who are you going to trust, here? Your girlfriend? Or these selfish cunts?" Val spat, getting vicious. 

"Look who's calling us selfish cunts," Becky laughed bitterly. "The biggest, most selfish cunt of us all."

Suddenly, Diana seemed to realize something. "Where's Anne? Where's Natasha?!"

"Natasha's hurt, because she tried to warn you about what you were doing. Anne . . . is inside you," Paris said, crying herself. 

Diana collapsed to her knees, sobbing, spouting apologies as fast as she could.

"Don't worry," Rei said softly. "We don't blame you. Go back to bed, get some rest. When you feel better, take Natasha on a date. She has a thing for you, you know."

Diana nodded dumbly, too shell-shocked to respond to Rei's statement. She shuffled away, taking step . . . after step . . . until the miniscule prisoners heard her collapse onto her bed with a sob, a groan, and a creaking of springs.

Tamara, last to come to her senses, pointed at Val, her ankles broken, in Anne's old glass. "What should we do about her?"

"Diana probably has her own revenge in mind," Rei said with a sly smile. "It seems everything went better than expected."

[Except for Diana.] Natasha had gotten up, bruised but otherwise okay. [She just had her heart torn out. You didn't have to be so blunt, Kayla.]

The girl shrugged. "I just did for her what I do for you: get her to break up with someone who's bad for her."

"You can all go fuck yourselves," Val spat from behind glass, her voice accompanied by an echo with the glass in this position. 

End Notes:

Yes, it happened. Diana found out about Val. Now you guys can stop bugging me about it.

Review!

No Fucks Given by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

News for anyone who doesn't read "Corrective Action"- I won't be writing anything else until "Insect Nobility" begins in January (but I hope to rush that out New Year's Day). So, essentially, this is the last we'll be seeing of Diana, Natasha, Val, and everyone else until 2016. 

Also, news and such in the End Notes.

Diana groaned, signaling her approach to the girl's on the table. This was the moment of truth, and Paris could not be more nervous- not that she'd ever say her fear was any greater than that of her friends.

"Why is Val all the way over here?" The huge ravenette asked, confused, gesturing at the tiny blonde, who'd fallen asleep in an attempt to escape the horrible pain of her shattered ankles.

"Don't you remember anything?" Paris asked worriedly.

"I think Val gave me some expired medicine . . . I think I have a fucking hangover on top of my cold now," Diana griped.

"Haven't you . . . felt it?" Tamara asked. "What's inside you?"

Diana's face went pale. "I thought it was a tampon," she said, reaching inside her cunt to pull out a mangled, shattered corpse by its blood- and cum-soaked blonde hair. "Is this . . ."

"Anne," Rei said tersely, "it's Anne," she kept her words short as some of the others dry-heaved at sering the corpse of their old friend and leader in such a state. "Val got you drunk, tricked you into murdering Anne inside yourself, and then broke up with you," she explained.

Diana's heart broke all over again, her face contorted in depression and anxiety. "Oh, fuck . . . I put the moves on her while I was drunk, didn't I?" She saked, quick to blame herself for her rejection. "She kept telling me no, not until she's big again, no, it's not safe . . . I'm the worst girlfriend ever," she said, tears streaming down her face.

Unsure of how to continue, surprisingly Natasha had an answer, writing something for Rei to read aloud to Diana. "No, you're not. You're probably a fantastic girlfriend, but Val was a bitch that was just using you in the first place," the Asian girl read quickly- but nowhere near as fast as Natasha could write. "Even with the six of us, you could probably do a lot better."

Diana smiled through her tears, through her sniffles, and softly let out a mournful, insincere laugh. "Yeah fucking right," she said hollowly, "like you would be caught dead with me, Rei," she continued bitterly. "You guys were right, I'm just a big creepy dyke, and there's no one who'll ever love me. Not when my own fucking parents wanted nothing to do with me."

"That's definitely not true," Rei continued reading, "everyone should find love eventually. Just because Val was a bitch doesn't mean you're doomed to be alone forever. In fact, just to show you a nicer time than what she did, I'll date you." Rei blinked, and added, "I'm just reading what Natasha's written. For the moment, at least, I'm still more scared of what you can do to me than in love with who you are."

Diana smiled. "Th-thanks, Rei, thanks Natasha." She cast a glance over at Val. "So she was just playing me the whole time?" She asked softly, growing more bitter as she spoke. "She thought she could just . . . make me kill for her? If she likes being in control," she said, lifting the glass Val was trapped in, "in power," she continued, dumping Val out onto the refrigerator, "then she doesn't get to come out until she admits she has none," she finished, replacing the glass onto Val, upside-down like it had been on Anne. 

She quickly made herself a toaster waffle, and said, "I'm trusting you girls to tell her that when she wakes up," as she left the room and continued to eat on her way back to bed.

***VAL***

"It was just a dream," the blonde whispered to herself, "it was all a bad dream."

However, waking up and seeing the ceiling, warped by glass in the way, was enough to convince her that yes, she was in deep shit, and a quick glance down her own legs confirmed that her ankles were broken beyond hope of walking.

Until she had an idea. Diana had been drunk, so perhaps she could convince the tall lesbian it was all just a misunderstanding. Perhaps get her to try anal, by shoving that ass-kissing Rei exactly where it seemed she wanted to be. Just as the idea came to her, it was dashed- hadn't she been left in the glass, not under it? And hadn't it been on the table, not . . . wherever this was?

"Hey, you're awake," Kayla called, uncomfortably distant. "You were still knocked out when Diana woke up, so we covered you- we told her everything that happened while she was drunk," her voice carrying more than a fair hint of smug satisfaction. 

"So," Becky said, in a much more powerful tone than she'd ever used before, "she decided to leave you up there until you give up all power and control."

"I'm not sure what she meant by that, but I know you won't do it anyway," Tamara finalized, "so what's the point?"

When Val turned to face them, her stomach dropped with dread- she was high on the refrigerator, exactly where Diana had originally intended to put the twins to punish them, for attempting to murder her. She was in serious, serious danger, and wondered what her job would be to redeem herself. After all, given that this was Diana, she might demand nothing more than a foot rub or a compliment, both things Val could provide without too much trouble. 

"You don't get it," Val taunted icily. "Without me making her into a killer, she's just too nice. She'd still never hurt me on purpose, which means I will survive, and I will get you back. She might even bring me back to normal first, so I might just stomp on the lot of you."

"That's what you think," Rei said, laughing. "You've been replaced. Natasha is gonna start dating her the moment she gets better . . . and she's already better than you ever were. The most likely scenario is that our favorite little mute is going to start writing the rules around here."

"I can tell her what you're planning," Val threatened. "I can put a stop to your idiot plan before it begins!"

"With what credibility?" Paris countered. "I've spent my whole fucking life scared of Anne, I'm sure as hell not gonna be scared of you, especially not after you fucked yourself in front of Diana. You're done, bitch, you won't get to murder another person for as long as I live."

"Then I guess I'll have to kill you first," Val smirked. "Should be easy, you're such a little thing."

However, even through the warped vision of the glass, Val could see Natasha posing . . . and the little blonde hadn't a chance.

"Val, quick question: choose a color," Tamara suddenly said.

"What?" Val asked, confused. "I dunno. Blue, I guess?"

"Blue it is, then. Natasha, ask Diana to dye your hair blue," she said, self-satisfied. 

After a brief pause, during which the mute rushed to a piece of paper on the table, the dark-skinned girl responded, "Because, I was looking over her shoulder at her phone. She digs highlighter hair. Weird colors. If you make it sound like you want your hair dyed, you might turn her on more."

"That's . . . actually brilliant," Rei complimented Tamara. "Good eye. If Diana's interest fades, that's plan B."

Meanwhile, Val sat and thought. She gave this issue every possible bit of thought, and grinned.

She had an idea.

End Notes:

You'll all be trapped on this cliffhanger until 2016. I'm a bitch, aren't I? 

Yeah. Happy Holidays, because I won't be able to post any new chapters from Monday, December 21 on to January 1st or 2nd, maybe later depending on how much time I spend working on "Insect Nobility".

Speaking of, if anyone remembers or cares, I am trying to start up that super-project I mentioned a month or two ago, and it will start in January. "Insect Nobility" is the finalized title. It will be a 12-author collab, and I still need a few people. Confirmed, we have myself, TheChoreographer, GiantessLover122, makebelieve, The Shrunken Scholar, WrittenVoreArt, and Thornton. That leaves 5 open slots. While personally I would kill to involve Rythmear, Jacksmith, and/or SpookyTaco, my three personal favorite writers on the site, I'm taking on any and all who wish to be a part. You can email me for more details and I will get back to you ASAP.

Until then, this is Silent-One, wishing you happy holidays, good luck, and for you to all find your tiny or titanic lover. 

Please review, and I'll see you in 2016.

To the Future by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Now that I'm back on this, I must say it feels good to be back. I find that I'm most comfortable behind the reins of a story.

Anyway, it's a little disheartening to see that this didn't get a single review while I was gone, but I think you guys might like this chapter. Just a feeling I have.

It was morning, finally, and Natasha stirred to check if everything was as it was left.

Five other living girls on the table, check: although everyone was asleep, Natasha could see the rise and fall of their chests from their breathing- and Paris outright snored, but Natasha would never tell the girl that.

Two corpses on the table, one intact, one mangled. The mute honestly didn't know what to make of the fact that Diana had simply left the bodies there, but hoped that they'd be disposed of (hopefully given some respect and buried) before they started to stink.

And, high up on the refrigerator, Val trapped beneath an empty glass. The manipulative bitch herself, the murderess. The brunette honestly couldn't reconcile the mental images of the blonde as a friend who taught her chess, and of the manipulative monster who'd murdered five people by proxy.

Just after she finished with her inventory, she felt a small rumbling in the table beneath her- Diana was awake, her footsteps heavy on the ground. "Morning," the ravenette whispered, setting up the processes needed to make herself yet another toaster waffle.

Natasha simply waved back, before picking up her graphite length and asking, [Are you feeling any better?]

Diana walked over, read the question, and shrugged. "Still hurts to move," she whispered, "and my head still feels like it's on fire, but I have to go," she continued, slightly sadly. "To get more than one day off without my grades starting to drop, I need a doctor's note, or one from my parents. And, well . . ." she gestured to empty air. "Neither one is happening anytime soon."

Natasha frowned. To her, that particular rule had always been a little inconvenient, but to Diana it was downright cruel- no matter how sick she was, or what was happening with her job, she'd only get off a single day from school at a time because her parents ditched her, and she couldn't afford a trip to the doctor's if she saved up for a decade. [That's bullshit.], she wrote. [I never thought about what that meant for you before.]

Diana waited patiently for her waffles to pop up, and shrugged. "I don't blame you. I thought it was fair at first, but then, at the beginning of the year . . ." she sighed sadly. "Life just started to shit on me. But it's alright. Life will get better, I'm sure of it."

[If you say so.] Natasha winced at the sound of the toaster going off, and watched the other girls stir at the sound, one by one, starting with Val on the fridge.

"Babe, please, I'm sorry," Val pleaded on her knees from within her glass prison. "I said something stupid when I was scared, but I swear we can-"

"You broke up with me," Diana barked, silencing Val in an instant and taking a bite of her waffle. "So I'm not going to hear any of your bullshit. Okay, I get it, it's funny to play with my feelings, it's convenient to use me to do things you'd never do." She angrily continued her breakfast in relative silence, before finally concluding with, "I won't let myself be played again. So, I think I've come up with the perfect way to punish you. You don't wanna touch me? Fine, you won't- never again. You think you're feeling cold now? Winter hasn't even started, bitch. In about a week it'll be so cold I think I'll put everyone to work working the knots out as a mercy thing," she said idly, rotating her shoulder as she spoke, "but since you hate touching me, I won't have you do it."

A tense silence followed while Diana got dressed, broken by Rei saying, "Damn. She is feisty after a breakup." She grinned, and added, "I kinda like it. Wish I could be that awesome right after getting my heart ripped out."

"I don't know," Tamara said idly, "something about this feels off. She's bounced back way too fast."

Paris nodded. "I'm thinking the same thing. It might have something to do with Natasha getting shoved in her face."

Before Natasha could write a comment, she got picked up and returned to her place in Diana's shirt.

Diana left, a light smile on her face.

Val finally recovered from her shock. "So, where's your fucking moral superiority now?" she asked testily. "Who put her up to making me into a popsicle? Was it you, Rei-tor? Sham-mara?"

Rei giggled, interrupting Val's anger: "Rei-tor, that's . . . that's actually pretty funny."

"Whatever," Val muttered, "point is that you're just as bad as I am, you hypocritical cunts."

"Actually," Becky butted in, "Diana came up with this by herself. All we did is make sure she was still mad at you when it looked like she forgot."

"She fucking hates you now," Tamara said smugly.

Kayla grinned, and added, "And you won't get Diana back. Natasha's smart enough to be a decent girlfriend for her long enough to make sure you really do freeze out."

Val simply sat back and laughed. "I know something you don't know," she singsonged, "and it'll fuck up yor plans!"

*** DIANA ***

The tall ravenette bore her headache to the best of her ability, tried not to sneeze or cough on anyone, and in general tried to keep control of herself throughout the day.

This was not helped by Natasha squirming around between her breasts, and so she had to get herself excused from Physics to rush to the bathroom. "Look," Diana said, her face flushed, "I get it. I'm hot, I'm sweaty, it's uncomfortable in there right now. But please, I'm begging you, please stay still," she whispered.

Natasha held out her hand, and Diana supplied her with a square of toilet paper to respond on: [What's wrong? Am I getting you off?] the mute asked, grinning as she showed Diana her question.

"A- a little," Diana blushed. "I mean, I haven't ever been . . . touched . . . by anyone but myself, so it's not hard, but . . . don't make me . . ." she sighed, whispering even quieter: "don't make it so I cum in the middle of class, okay?"

Natasha stopped for a pulse-pounding moment, before quickly responding: [Yeah, that wouldn't be fair to you. I just thought that I should be as nice to you as you've been to me. It's actually really cozy in there, and I should thank you.]

"Th- thank me?" Diana whispered, a smile beginning to form on the miserable girl's face. "Tell you what: after all this is over, I wanna know how it feels, so . . . can you thank me by giving me a ride after I grow you back?"

Natasha let out a rush of air- her equivalent to a laugh, Diana supposed, wondering if this meant Natasha didn't even make much of a sound when she was coughing- and responded: [Sure. In like February you can have a whole day cooped up in my bra], she pushed her chest together, [but I warn you that I don't have a bra that fits. There won't be room to breathe.]

"If I could die between your perfect tits, I'd die content with life," Diana laughed, a genuinely happy sound.

It was finally Natasha's turn to blush, and it looked like she had too many thoughts running through her head to write. She finally settled on, [You can do better.]

Diana scoffed. "In what reality do you live? First off, no I can't. The only girl who's ever expressed any interest in me was Val, and she was a liar who used me. Second off, no, I seriously can't. Have you fucking looked in a mirror? I didn't really notice all that much before, because . . . Val . . . but you are seriously hot as fuck, and if you slapped me I'd be glad for the privilege. You're . . . better than me, millions of miles out of my league, and to do better than you I'd have to find a fucking Goddess."

*** NATASHA ***

The raw guilt Natasha felt from hearing the comparatively titanic lesbian heap praises on her gnawed at her soul. [You don't get it, do you? Rei wants me to be a replacement Val that won't kill anyone. The only reason I'm telling you this is because I'm a coward who can't stand to see your heart get broken again. I love you, Diana, but I'm no good. I'd probably still be too chickenshit to admit we were dating if we started.]

Diana sat back in shock. She almost spoke, then bit her lip. She contorted her face in rage and raised a hand, but hesitated. "So let me get this straight," she breathed, obviously confused. "You . . . love me."

Natasha nodded. [I wouldn't have the first clue what to do, even after you made me big again, but yeah.]

"Leave that to me . . ." Diana said softly, and shook her head. "Rei put you up to this?"

[At first. At first I was scared of you, and was just going along with her plan so you'd stop killing us.] Natasha shrugged. [But, I don't know. I started being less scared and more like you were a friend that needed my help. But now]

"Stop right there," Diana sighed, starting to cry. "Don't do this to me. You're not in love with me, you're just having your fucking emotions amplified. Apparently, six days is 'sustained exposure'. Look, you probably feel like you love me now, but the moment you go back to normal you'll start hating me again, don't worry. You can be safe in your perfect fucking heterosexuality."

Natasha was confused and indignant. [Explain. Now.] She was not about to have her (admittedly kinda confused) love spurned just because Diana was on some self-pity trip.

"It's a side effect," Diana said dimissively, and decided to recite the list of side effects: "One's digestive and homeostatic processes cease function while under the effects of Shrinking Violet. Not for use on women who are pregnant or may become pregnant, or with people over age sixty. Sustained exposure may distort or amplify emotional reactions, induce psychological disorders, and/or reduce higher brain function. These effects vary from person to person: consult one of our specialists before using Shrinking Violet."

[You know what?] Natasha wrote angrily, her usually neat handwriting disrupted. [I just had my birthday before we all shrank. After class, get my bag out of the trash. There's $600 in there. Buy some of this shit, make me normal, and when you're wrong you'll owe me something expensive when we're DATING on Valentine's Day.]

Diana was too stunned to respond to that, except by muttering, "That'll get me a four-dose bottle . . ."

[And, on the itty-bitty, nonexistent chance you're right, and my love goes away the moment I get back to normal,] Natasha promised, [drop trou and I will literally kiss your ass for wasting your time.]

Diana silently returned Natasha to her spot between her breasts, and started returning to class. To herself, she said, "I've never wanted to be wrong this much in my life."

End Notes:

Yes, my high school actually had the rule listed above. It was stupid, it was insensitive, and I hated it. I dragged myself out of bed with a cold, or with a massive headache, or practically vomiting all over myself, dozens of times. I spent most of my senior year sick, and to be perfectly honest I still don't know why.

Anyway, heavy emotional chapter sets a few interesting things in motion. Also, if you're asking why this didn't come up earlier . . . you try thinking rationally under pressure.

Review!

Unexpected Complications by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Don't call this a major comeback, 'cause it's not. My Internet is crapping out at random moments, I don't have much time to write, and plus this story needs an assload more tweaking before it's ready.

That said, thank you guys for making this my biggest project, in all forms- this story is now equal in length to "Light and Dark" and "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly", it has almost double the reviews of "Light and Dark", and it has over 30,000 views on its own. Honestly, without all your guys' wonderful feedback, this wouldn't be anywhere near as far along as it is.

Also, thank Choreo for keeping me going through all this. I got my heart broken again in the gap between the last chapter and this one, and it's private roleplaying with him that got me to get back to this instead of wallowing in my self-pity.

News and stuff in the End Notes.

Diana gulped, gently sifting through the trash can in the locker room until she found Natasha's clothes. I can't believe I'm doing this, the lanky ravenette thought, pulling the six hundred-dollar bills from the mute's purse- which was now more than large enough to carry the girl herself in. She then slunk away to the back of the school, to the same shady young man she'd bought Shrinking Violet from in the first place.

"Oh. It's you again," the guy said, amused. "Told ya you'd go through a dozen doses faster than you'd think."

"And I told you I didn't have the money for more," the lanky young woman said softly, glad she had a few extra sick days to call in at work, at least. "Besides, technically I didn't use it. All I want now is a four-dose bottle, to . . . help with something."

"That'd be $660," the shady individual said, holding out his hand, "and a two-week waiting period. Or, alternatively, just the waiting period . . . I'm sure there are quite a few of my customers that would cover the cost of your bottle, provided ya use a dose or two of it on them. One-dosing is a pretty common thing now . . . take a dose from someone else's bottle, request a way to die, all for a very low price . . ."

Diana looked curious. "Any . . . ladies in your customer pool?"

The young man laughed. "Oh, that's how it is. No, ma'am, you're the only female I've ever sold to that isn't a buy-in. I'm sure if ya saved up, you could get one of my buy-in girls to kill ya however you wanted . . . their bottles are always 20 doses and up, though."

"Would if I could," Diana sighed softly, handing over everything in her wallet- both taken from Natasha, and her own attempt at saving.

"For now, though, I recommend keeping your pet further out of sight," the seller chuckled, offhandedly gesturing to Diana's breasts as he handed her a small flyer that acted as a receipt. "Anyone in my business will be able to know immediately what you're hiding . . . and that's no good. I'm surprised you're not shoving a thief down your pants . . . unless ya think that'd be what she wants."

Diana, thoroughly creeped out, jogged home. "Two weeks. I've got two weeks until I can see if Natasha really loves me."

*** VAL ***

It's freezing.

So damned cold.

The blonde knows why, too- there's a thin crack in the roof above her, and she can see a tiny scrap of the sky . . . but that also means the chill wind can easily blow down to her position.

Val knows that, losing heat at this rate, she'll die of hypothermia by Diana's proposed week. All the girls would, if it wasn't for Natasha sharing the massive lesbian's abundant body heat each day. Still, it was starting to look like Becky couldn't take the cold. The tiny, skinny girl was already spending most of her time tired and was close to her breaking point.

The blonde took this as a sign.

Despite her disadvantages, Val would survive. She'd return to normal, and soon, to wind Diana around her finger one last time before ratting her out to the authorities.

The only things in her way were Rei, who was too smart for her own good, and Natasha, who was proving to be an excellent actor to capture Diana's affections so smoothly.

"Becky!" Val called, her voice cutting across the kitchen as most of the girls were sleeping in a small dogpile to conserve warmth.

"P-p-piss off, Val," Becky chattered, trying to get to sleep.

"Becky!" Val repeated, calling down to the smaller girl once again.

"What?!" Becky snapped- although the anger of it was undercut by her yawning.

Val grinned. "Have you put any thought into what will happen after all this is over? Into what the future holds for you, for example? Going back to school . . ."

". . . w-without my s-s-s-sister . . ." Becky murmured sadly. "What's your g-god-d-damned point?!" Becky was frustrated to hell with this- she had had yet to go anywhere without Lynn by her side, and yet now she was expected to go everywhere without her? It just wasn't fair . . . Sleep didn't even help, because she was haunted by nightmares of Val murdering Lynn over and over and over again . . . and spending each time around helpless to save her. And it never ended- she would wake up, seeking hugs from a sister that could not give them.

"Well . . ." Val murmured, in her smooth, serpentine tone, "why should Natasha be the one with the guard dog? You know you could easily play Diana. You could have her on your every word . . . but not with that bitch in the way."

"W-why would I w-w-want Diana?" Becky asked, confused but too tired and disoriented to argue.

"I killed your fucking sister, and I'm going to get away with it," Val purred smugly. "And Natasha's a fucking pushover, she's going to let me. After all this is over, I'm going to walk away scot-free, and no one will believe you when you tell them what happened. Because the moment I get big again, I'm going to take Anne's and your sister's bodies and throw them away like the garbage they were. And that's all the evidence you've got. Penny got washed away in the shower. Evy went away when Diana washed her socks. There's nothing left of Andrea but shit. I've already won."

Becky was overwhelmed by anger. Fury. Raw, unbridled hate that blinded her to all else. "I really hope Diana likes anal," Becky spat, "because I'm gonna make her shove you far enough up her ass you'll never come out."

Just what I was waiting for, Val thought, drowning out the rest of Becky's tirade with her own thoughts. Becky was doomed to failure, of course- Val wouldn't have brought it up if she wasn't planning for it. Without the "cute twin" thing, the little one had no chance at getting Diana going. However, Becky trying to take the lesbian for herself would make her question Natasha, which would expose the whole scheme and put Rei on the spot. With the athlete's feelings raw and exposed, her guard wouldn't be up at all . . . the perfect opportunity for Val herself to reclaim her position as the mastermind of the situation. Her first order of business, of course, would be snack time for the titanic ravenette . . . and these bitches would top the menu.

*** NATASHA ***

The mute stirred in her position in Diana's cleavage. It was quite cozy, and a flutter of emotion for the comparatively huge girl stirred in Natasha's mind. 

She loved the rocking motions of Diana's breasts as she ran, loved the light scent of brassy sweat. She'd always had a thing for athletes, for other sailors . . . perhaps gender was less of a barrier in her mind than she'd thought. This, of course, only made this gnawing guilt worse; she'd just been going through the motions, endlessly making Diana's life difficult, when she had the potential to be attracted to the taller girl the whole time.

Natasha wondered what time it was- would it be okay if she made up for her own guilt by titillating these massive tits now? Even if, like Diana said, this was all some chemical alteration to the makeup of her mind, her eyes had been opened. Her "captor" was a sensitive, sad girl who just wanted to be loved- and had had no luck with it thus far. Either way, even if this love, this desire for Diana was all a sham, Natasha silently vowed to help the taller girl get a girlfriend by the end of the school year.

Suddenly, she heard a noise she could identify- large, ratty shoes making contact with plastered steps. Diana was getting home.

Natasha nearly got started, but stopped herself. She could wait until the larger girl obtained more "Shrinking Violet" perfume, as she had called it. Then, she smiled to herself, she was ready to do everything in her power to thank Diana. For everything.

*** DIANA ***

The ravenette opened her apartment's door, and winced as she had to pull Natasha up through quite a bit of her sweat- forced attraction or not, that had to be disgusting.

However, before she could finish, she saw something that made her stop cold.

Shivering, Becky was nearly motionless at the edge of the table.

"Oh god, no, please be okay . . ." Diana whispered, internally smacking herself for allowing such a tiny, skinny girl to be out in the cold for this long.

However, as she traced her fingers over the tiny girl's body, slowly and gently returning heat to her, Becky spoke.

"Your . . . mouth would be faster," she said, laughing lightly.

End Notes:

Are you ready? (Are you ready?)

To be left on another damned cliffhanger?

But seriously, folks, big news:

First, I will be working this to its end eventually. If I go too long without an update, email me to ask what's up- I might just be all depressed again and need a pick-me-up.

Second, if my total pageviews exceed 200,000 (I'm already up to 191,000[!]), I will open a fourth-wall-mail-slot story, where you can ask questions and make requests involving any and all of my characters- although I may ask for things in return!

Third, if things pan out, there IS something on the way that a few people have suggested I do already, and I've gotten enough confidence from roleplaying with Choreo to attempt it: my own primarily-smut piece, focusing on what I want first and foremost. Why is this important? I'm tapped out for names. So, you guys can suggest the names for five characters in this upcoming bit- including my personal expy. I don't wanna call her "Diana" again- I'm just realizing how fucking lazy that looks.

All that said, thanks for your support everyone, and I hope you ind it in you to review!

Divine Comedy by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Okay, I'm trying here. Pretty much all of my projects have been pushed back, and I'm making a point to try to write the ending. 

It's actually pretty close, number-of-chapter wise. In terms of IRL time, if you believe I'll get this done any time soon I've got a bridge to sell you.

Still, thank you all for your positive comments and uplifting support. I'm actually pretty sure that if it wasn't for giantessworld and its community I would not have it in me to keep going to my shitty job, living in my shitty apartment, and accepting my nonexistent love life. So thank you, GiantessWorld. You guys have kept this lesbian pervert going far longer than she would have otherwise, and for that I thank you.

To the story:

Diana's heart rate sped up. There was her answer, then. Natasha was just hopped up on the emotional manipulation of Shrinking Violet. If that was the case, then three girls would have to stay tiny: with a four-dose bottle, and seven total shrunken girls, the math did itself. Still, Diana had trouble deciding who.

Natasha was a definite. A girl like that, with the deal placed before her as it was . . . There was no question. 

Val was also a definite in Diana's mind, for a totally different reason: she was too smart, too manipulative, too goddamn good at playing Diana's heartstrings to be kept in her home any longer.

Becky was pretty likely, given that she was currently needing to be licked and warmed by Diana's tongue- the tiny girl wouldn't survive much longer, all things considered.

That left Rei, Tamara, Paris, or Kayla as the fourth potential Musketeer to be set free. There was good reason for Diana to let each go: Rei was apparently the planning type, Tamara was damn-near innocent all things considered, Paris was definitively harmless, and if the lanky ravenette had to hear Kayla's irritating voice again she would scream.

However, something snapped Diana from her thoughts. 

"STOP, PLEASE, I JUST CAN'T-" Becky screamed, struggling against the wet muscle that gripped her.

Diana pulled Becky up to eye level, where the little one was sobbing uncontrollably. "What's going on here, Becky? Give me the truth, and everything will turn out okay."

"I was gonna get you on my side, and Val, and Natasha, and fucking Val, and, and, and . . . I can't. I'm scared," she deflates, devolving into pathetic weeping.

"That answered no questions, Becky," Diana sighed. "Try telling me again."

"Val's gonna get away with killing Lynn, and Penny, and Andrea . . . I didn't want that to happen," Becky said softly. 

"And you tried to seduce me, like Val did, to get rid of Val herself." Diana had begun to catch on. "That doesn't strike you as ironic at all?"

Becky nervously shrugs. "I-I don't know, I mean- I've never been very smart, and when I started getting really cold my brain just kinda closed up shop." The tiny, skinny girl trembled, before adding, "Please don't hurt me."

Diana frowned. "While I don't appreciate you trying to lead me on, I get why you did it. Just promise me you won't do that again, and all's forgiven. Okay?"

Becky immediately brightened. "Okay. I can do that!" Noticing Diana had yet to put her down, however, her smile faded. "What . . . what're you . . . thinking about?"

Diana sighed. "Well, a plan like that doesn't spring up from a lack of brainpower. It's really stupid, yeah, but it requires some thought. Someone put you up to this," Diana said seriously, her eyes passing over the girl's on the table. "Who?"

"Val did!" Becky quickly squeaked.

"Val?" Diana deadpanned. "Val . . . who tried to murder you all out of selfish motives, including to to save her own life . . . suggested you try to get in my pants, to kill her." The Amazonian ravenette raised an eyebrow. "Doesn't that sound just a little weird to you?"

"It's the truth, swear to God it's the truth, Diana," Becky quickly said.

"Even if it is," Diana said angrily, "it's suspicious as fuck! Unless she's suddenly gone suicidal, there's probably a plan!"

"Why don't you try asking me?" Val purred from within her glass prison, visibly shivering.

*** NATASHA ***

The mute immediately had alarm bells go off. This was planned, some  kind of trapand if Rei was awake, she probably knew that, too and could plan around this plan. Pinned down in her comparatively titanic captor's cleavage, Natasha struggled to distract Diana from Val just long enough to keep her safe.

From above her, Diana asked, "So? Why would you want me to kill you?"

"I just said that to tempt her, I'll admit," Val grinned, "because honestly, I knew that you wouldn't go for it what with Natasha snuggled up in your chest. That's why I had to go to this extreme- you won't even talk to me with that little mute by your side."

"So you had something you needed to say to me?" Diana asked. "Spit it out, then."

"Just wanted to let you know that Rei fancies herself my replacement . . . the girl in charge, the one with power over life and death," she said smugly. "Thought you ought to know."

"Don't lie," Rei started, before being silenced by Diana with a single finger.

"I already knew that, Val," Diana said calmly, "and believe me when I say that she's going to be punished. Any more old news?"

Rei and Val simultaneously panicked. "Did you know Natasha was-"

"The one Rei set up to manipulate me? Yes," Diana sighed, sounding bored. "You're bad at being a tattletale, Val, you've been beaten to the punch."

The silence, the stillness in the room was threatening in and of itself. Finally, Diana said, "I'm willing to talk with you, Val, but I think I might have a girlfriend now."

Natasha beamed and blushed as the other girls all simultaneously freaked out. As they all began shouting at one another, Diana calmly upended Val's glass on the table and delivered an edict: "Val, you want someone to talk to, talk to the others. Becky, you want to punish Val, do it on your own. Rei, you're exiled. Anyone caught talking to you or sharing warmth with you until Saturday goes in the glass."

Natasha tried to keep a straight face as she was deposited on the table and the other girls pestered her with questions as to the identity of Diana's new girlfriend. [She's quiet, she's kinda athletic, and before we were shrunk I saw her every day.] All true, Natasha thought with a grin, even if the last one only counted due to the mirror, but the others were already theorycrafting.

*** DIANA ***

"Feels good to be the one manipulating people," Diana sighed as she got to work on her homework. "No wonder Val did it."

End Notes:

Because what happens with Becky and Val is irrelevant to the Natasha Ending, I'll let you guys decide just how mean a nice girl can be.

Review!

Swept Up and Thrown Down by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Hey everybody, guess who's going to try to start writing semi- demi- sorta- regularly again? IT'S ME!

If you're wondering about the gap . . . I just had to cut two people from my big project, "Insect Nobility", because they didn't post their chapters during their month. Imagine that: someone not following through on something they said they'd do.

But have no fear, I am not that much of an asshole, I will finish this and continue "Miscalculation", with an update schedule that's closer to acceptable. Turns out, if I'm not doing collabs, I really really suck at keeping on schedule.

On with the chapter::

Diana grinned. It was Friday morning, she'd had some leftover pizza for dinner last night, and now she had something to look forward to: The four-dose bottle was going to arrive in thirteen days.


As had become customary, Diana had her toaster waffle (and noticed she was running low- she was going to have to switch primarily to cereal for next week) and grabbed Natasha, dropping the tiny mute into her cleavage before snagging her backpack and heading off to school.


Yes, classes were dull and dragged on rather long, especially on Fridays where students essentially had to marathon through one class after another with mere five minute breaks between, but at lunch the ravenette sneaked into an empty classroom and pulled out Natasha to have her conversations. She handed the three-inch girl an index card before asking her question: "Would you be alright with being in there at practice, or would you prefer hanging out in my locker?"


[If it's alright with you, I kinda want to be as close to you as possible,] Natasha responded, smiling brightly [and maybe help you relax when you get home, now that you-know-who isn't helping you get to sleep every night.]


Diana flushed, and nearly choked on the sandwich the school provided as a free lunch. "Are you suggesting-"


[I know, crossing a line, but you were masturbating three nights in a row, but then suddenly you stopped. And now you don't at all. Don't lie and say you do, the walls are thin and we would've heard you.] Natasha wrote quickly, and very seriously.


"What do my . . . habits . . ." the Amazonian girl flushed, "have to do with-"


[Let me take a stab in the dark and say you were doing it evry night even before you wound up with a bunch of girls you admit you think are hot as pets. You're cutting yourself off, and that'll fuck with your head. It's the same way with my uncle: he doesn't get some every so often, he starts going crazy.] Natasha sighed as she added, [Look, if you're still uncomfortable with the thought of using me to help you get off, fine. You'll believe that I like you when I get back to normal. But that doesn't mean I can't be worried for you. You will masturbate when you get home and you will like it. Have whatever fantasies you want, just get to it.]


"This isn't helping me believe you on the whole not-emotionally-distorted thing, I hope you realize," Diana meekly replied, shocked at how blunt Natasha was being.


[I just have to wait 13 days before I can prove that I'm not.] Natasha was very fast to counter, and she looked slightly mad at Diana's insistence. [Seriously, I have known a couple of people who need to get off every so often to keep going at their best. I'm just looking out for you.]


Diana bit her lip nervously. Were she more certain that Natasha was fully in control of herself, and less afraid that the little girl might drown herself, she'd just as well shove the cute mute down her panties and use the rest of lunch for a quickie. However, she let out a rattling breath and calmed down. That particular image would most likely be teasing her all day, but she replied, "That's nice of you, Natasha. I'll . . . do that at home."


***NATASHA***


That was better. Honestly, while Natasha herself was concerned with how quickly she had fallen for Diana, she stood resolute that it was just making up for lost time. She reasoned once again that she had always liked tall athletes, and the huge ravenette was about as tall as she'd ever seen- and, from the titanic girl walking around naked, she also knew that Diana was fit to fuck, a walking pillar of lean muscle.


But doubt began creeping in. Did she really like Diana, legitimately? It was clear they'd at least be friends after this, but if all this deep emotion simply vanished after Diana restored her . . . Natasha wondered if she was unwittingly setting Diana up for a second heartbreak so soon after her first.


The brunette shook her head, refusing to allow herself to be guilt-tripped by Diana's low self-esteem. After all, amplifying meant that she did like the big girl at least a little, so maybe she was just falling in love faster than she would have normally.


Satisfied with her train of thought, Natasha almost asked another question before Diana hurriedly stuffed her back into her cleavage. Not that the smaller girl would complain if she could, the sensationwas heavenly, but . . . why would she-


"Who ya talkin' to?" One simple, teasingly curious question. That was all it took to get Natasha's blood running cold.


***VAL***


It could have been worse. It could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse.


Becky had sounded like she was out for blood, so Val had nearly expected to be bodily thrust to the floor the moment the smaller girl woke up. She had dreaded the sound of murmuring, had been internally terrified by the light, happy grunt of exertion that came with Becky waking, relatively warm and well-rested.


Becky's edict had been admittedly rather ironic, and incredibly demeaning, but actually not too bad: to be a servant at her beck (ha) and call, working to do whatever Becky expected of her.


Oh yes, and the current job was immensely physically taxing.


"Come on, faster, faster!" Becky giggled happily from her position from atop Val's back. The blonde could do naught but groan in reply. Yes, the childish girl had requested (well, ordered) a ride, which left Val scrambling on hands and knees with Becky's weight on her back.


As it turned out, Val was not very good at handling Becky's weight, because she collapsed in exhaustion after not too long, leaving Becky to fall over.


"Okay," Becky grunted, "I guess the fun part is over."


"I would say so," Tamara nodded, "she can't go on, look at her!"


Kayla, however, seemed to be in thought. "Hey," she shivered, "maybe . . . today's the day we actually ask to do something for Diana."


"What do you mean?" Becky asked, kicking Val in the side as she stood up.


"Rei was talking to me yesterday about how we were starting to lose heat fast, and well . . . as much as I don't like the idea of it, we should probably find more excuses to get close to the big dyke so we can keep warm."


Tamara nodded sagely, and agreed. "Maybe we could try giving her hand massages or something, because we're not really big enough for much else. Unless we maybe-"


"Don't you fucking dare say it," Becky glared, and the others gasped. The display of cold anger, of serious swearing, was definitely not something Becky would have done last week.


"I- I was just gonna say we maybe take turns doing what Natasha's doing," Tamara said, stunned into meekness. "If she's got a girlfriend anyway, what's the point of her specifically getting rides in there?"


***REI***


Tamara had a point, and Rei had a theory, but since last night the girls had fallen into line regarding Diana's required exile of the Asian girl.


"Maybe because she wakes up early?" Kayla shrugged.


NO YOU IDIOTS, NATASHA IS THE NEW VAL


Rei wanted to scream at everyone for being so dense, but Diana had gone to the trouble of binding and gagging her while she slept, probably to better keep her exile enforced.


Honestly, did it not occur to them that Natasha was simply siding with the winning team? Rei grudgingly congratulated the mute- staging a coup from under both actual planners by telling Diana everything took guts, and she had hidden herself well by not going for murder or affecting major rule changes.


Rei did let out a muffled scream, a string of furious expletives, but she went ignored. The others had learned their place under a smarter Diana too well, to the point where none of them even looked in Rei's direction all day.


***DIANA***


"H-Hey, Alex," the Amazon stammered, looking down at the short gossip and trying not to hyperventilate. "Just talking to myself."


Alex was, for lack of a better word, the nosiest bitch on campus. She weaseled secrets out of people, and she was damned good at it. And then, of course, she spread said secrets like wildfire. Most people hated her for one reason or another, but everyone listened- she never lied, or even stretched the truth, when it came to her gossip. It was all true, and raw, and easy to weaponize for the actual liars and exaggerators.


In other words, the absolute worst person to be caught by when doing or saying anything that you didn't want as public knowledge. Say, for example, the fact that there's a three-inch-tall girl down the front of your shirt?


"Don't lie to me babe, I don't like liars," the shorter girl said slyly, twirling her hair with a smug grin on her face. "Tell me the truth, and maybe- just maybe- I'll deal you some good info on Natasha Trilby."


"If you had it, you would've told everyone already," Diana said bluntly, on her guard.


"Tell you the truth, it is supposition," Alex admitted, "but only 'cause she's been gone all week and I couldn't confirm." Leaning closer, nearly touching Diana as she smirked up at her with ridiculous levels of smugness, she added, "But honestly, you don't think I might have some kind of proof to back myself up? You know me better than that, come on . . ."


Diana was nervous, but stood her ground: "I was just talking to myself, Alex. Honestly, even if I were talking to someone interesting, why in hell would I tell you? So you can humiliate me even more? You've already outted me to the whole goddamn school, you need more than that?" Her voice slowly climbed in volume, anger creeping in until she was implicity threatening the short junior with her sheer size and strength.


Fear, actual fear, flashed in Alex's eyes, and for a moment Diana felt satisfaction at deflecting the snoop. Guilt immediately followed at Alex's stammering, quiet response- "S-sorry, Diana, just talkin' to yourself, got it, okay bye," she said quickly, backing off and practically running down the hallway.


"That won't end well," Diana sighed, before deciding to head to her next class early.


***NATASHA***


The little brunette had seen the whole thing through the fabric of Diana's shirt, and her heart was beating quickly.


Her logical mind was terrified of Diana, realizing the mortal peril it was in and wanting none of it. It also gave her a mental note to stay the hell away from Alex once she grew back, because she didn't want to know what the snoop's "supposition" was.


The helpless romantic, however, quickly took to fetishizing Diana's immense strength, her desire to protect, her strength of will to reject Alex's temptations of information on a girl she was attracted to.


These combined to make Natasha squirm a little bit. Not enough for Diana to notice, but she did squirm. She wanted out of the shirt. Whether that would eventually mean as far from Diana as possible or closer than the shirt would allow, not even Natasha herself knew, but suddenly she didn't really want to stay in the shirt.

End Notes:

Review, please! I want to know how I'm doing as I come back to writing for you guys.

Ohms and Friction by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Yay, another chapter! One that didn't take months getting out!

GO GO GO!

Diana sprinted, going down the track as fast as she could. This has always been her thing, running- just how long her legs were, even growing up, gave her a solid advantage that was hard to meet.

This was merely a practice (the next legitimate meet was next week), but Diana gave it her all, pushing her body to its best as she let her mind wander off to the seven girls who were shrunk.

Natasha was cooped up in the ravenette's bra, and Diana could feel the mute's tiny body bouncing between her breasts, back and forth in line with her footfalls. She wasn't the issue, surprisingly- while Diana's mind whirled with doubt and hope in about equal measure about Natasha's proposal, there was definitely more positives than negatives in that aspect. Diana did remind herself that sign language was probably something she'd have to take up, to earn what she'd received, but honestly she had all the time in the world.

Diana was almost equally fine with Paris, Becky, Tamara, and Kayla- those four were all going to help her more than hurt her, out of either their own code of honor or acceptance that Diana was merely desperate. At least, that was what the Amazonian lesbian hoped; however, there was no telling which way they would lean.

However, Rei and Val scared Diana more than she was willing to admit. They were smart, had learned exactly which strings to tug to make Diana their own marionette. Worse, they each were really likely to try to spin this story to get Diana locked away for good, if not put to death. She couldn't think of a way to defuse that bomb without potentially making it bigger, which only made the issue more frightening. Soon, even with the absoltely criminal level of parental negligence that was going on (no police outreach, no questioning, no signs whatsoever of an investigation),someone was bound to go searching for the girls eventually, and Diana doubted herself before people trained to weed out lies, to cut away any possible defense Diana could potentially muster.

There was really only one hope: that Val and Rei never again see the outside world. Still, she doubted her capacity for real cruelty on that level. Diana would not be made a murderer any more than she already was . . . that was something that nothing would change.

***NATASHA***

Life was good, the mute had to admit.

The uneven rocking she was getting from being cooped up in Diana's cleavage, plus the strong scent of brass and salt that was the massive athlete's sweat, was definitely a familiar, happy place to Natasha- it felt like a long day at relatively rough seas, and the darkness was definitely not a dealbreaker. However, the newer aspects of being here while the ravenette ran- the heavy thumping of her heart, the swelling rise and fall of regulated deep breaths, the mild crunching down below of sneakers impacting pavement- were almost . . . exciting.

Natasha admitted to herself that she had it bad

Yes, Diana still scared her somewhat, especially what with her display earlier of making absolutely sure Alex stood down, but . . . Natasha had already rationalized that it was for the best. What would happen to her if Diana got caught, after all- probably far worse than she could imagine! At least the Amazon was only out for a girlfriend, and was relatively harmless all things considered . . . being caught below someone else Natasha had helped torment under Anne's orders would probably end in one of a few assorted painful deaths.

Besides, Natasha thought with an embarrassed grin, she liked being forced down and fucked raw. With a little self-confidence, Diana could definitely do that for her, and would if Natasha made it clear that was what she wanted. The mute went red imagining it, and realized something.

She was going to be the next Val, alright. She was going to wrap Diana around her little finger. However, she didn't want murder. She wanted sex, pure and simple. However, what set her apart from Val, Penny, and Rei was one simple detail:

Diana was probably perfectly fine with being used to sate Natasha's sexual appetite.

This might just have been the mute brunette's own self-indulgent train of thought; however, she doubted it.

***PARIS***

Paris had always been a designated "gamma" personality- never very important, never in the spotlight, always doing as she was told by the actual important people in a group. She didn't like being mean to anyone, but would do it when ordered. She always knew her place.

However, now she didn't know what to think. 

Anne was gone, Evy was gone, Val was now a servant to Becky, even Rei wasn't able to tell her what was what. The only one left to take orders from that would give them was Diana, and she was both out all day and had yet to speak directly to Paris.

This led to the tiny teen sitting. Thinking. Observing.

Tamara and Kayla were currently discussing how best to bridge a conversation with Diana on keeping everyone warm, because heat was the biggest issue, and the only real threat to their safety. Minus Val's influence, Diana's worst seemed to be exile, so much of the mortal terror had defused, so the two girls discussed Diana as if she were just a rather irritating relative.

Val was currently enduring the worst of Becky's anger, the normally cheery girl kicking the blonde repeatedly while she was down. Paris didn't interfere, but couldn't watch for long. She was made sick by how quickly everyone had turned on each other. One short week, and all her friends had become vicious and angry . . . it made tears well up in Paris's eyes.

But no one paid any attention.

Most people never did.

***DIANA***

Locker room showers were never comfortable. Hadn't been even before being forcefully outted.

However, being segregated away from everyone else while she did so was rather unfair. It wasn't all that bad, all things considered, considering that Diana understood the logic- the other girls were uncomfortable with the thought of being leered at by their Amazonian teammate while they were relatively defenseless under the hot water- but it was still demeaning.

However, being made to shower last, after everyone else got dressed, came with distinct advantages, like no actual time limit. Like the water being almost guaranteed to be hot, as it wasn't being forced into any other showerhreads.

Like being able to wash herself and little Natasha simultaneously.

She had known about Shrinking Violet's ability to distort and amplify emotions . . . but she had never listed "horny" as an emotion before. Holy hell, she hadn't needed sign to comprehend Natasha's hand gestures after practice.

So, in order to best satisfy tiny Natasha's insane lust without hurting her, Diana had played fingers over the miniscule girl's body, taken care to wear the brunette down with rolling, kneading, and gentle stroking done with exclusively one hand, while the other worked to clean Diana's own sweat-soaked body, to wash away the stickiness of sweat from practice.

This is steamy in more ways than one, Diana thought wryly, using a single finger to help clean her own cloying sweat out of Natasha's scalp. She was honestly in disbelief- a drop-dead sexy mute was actually orgasming in the palm of her hand, bucking and thrashing in the way one would assume is exclusive to porn.

Diana finished cleaning herself up with one hand, and looked at the post-orgasmic brunette in her hand- eyes aflutter, chest heaving, smooth body sprawled out in Diana's palm- and let out a rattling breath. 

Show self control, she chided herself, show self-control. You need to prove you can wait for her . . . maybe masturbate while thinking of her later, Diana permitted herself, entirely forgetting Natasha herself had suggested the idea.

It still took an immense amount of self-discipline to leave that shower room without touching herself.

"Just thirteen days," Diana reminded herself, that delay seeming decades away.

End Notes:

So, please review!

Snakes by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

So, I'm at an impasse. On one hand, I really don't have much to fill for a few days coming up in-story, and slowing the plot to show each individual day might not be all that entertaining. On the other hand, I have yet to skip over more than a few hours at a time, and in fact it's only been one week in-story since this began. So, I have to ask: Should I skip over a few days where nothing important happens, or write them out anyway?

On that note, on with the chapter::

Diana returned home in a very good mood, and got to microwaving yet more of the pizza she'd bought last week. Natasha was deposited on the table to share warmth with the other girls, and the tall ravenette sat on the countertop, lazily eating her dinner with a satisfied grin on her face.

It was definitely a new experience to have a girl not only enamored with her, but seeing said girl explode in pleasure on her hand was definitely far beyond expectation. Diana took sneaky-yet-languid licks of her palm from time to time, hoping to find some sample of the mute brunette's flavor there that hadn't been washed away by the showers.

"Diana . . . we're cold," Tamara said, just barely loud enough for Diana to hear her across the kitchen like this. "Can we get a chance to . . . you know . . ." It seemed the dark-skinned girl was uncomfortable with what she had to say next.

"You were hoping to laze around on my body?" Diana asked slyly, her eyebrow arched as she hefted her leg, restricted only by relatively tight athletic shorts, onto the counter. The Amazonian young woman's grin only grew more self-satisfied as Natasha visibly hid her face, trying not to blush. Whether it was the fault of Shrinking Violet or not, Diana would be damned if she didn't enjoy at least some kind of privilege while she had it. "Not happening. If you're willing to work, to soothe my aches and pains, I'd gladly let you go at it for as long as you could."

"But Natasha doesn't do anything, and yet she rides around in your bra all day!" Kayla protested, before immediately shutting up at Diana's air of dangerous power.

"How do you know Natasha does nothing?" Diana replied with a haughty smirk. Power felt good. Really, really good. There wouldn't be much call for death, but punishments of a more emotional sort felt like a natural part to add to the retinue. "For all you know, she takes a daily visit to my underwear. Is that what you want? I'd be only happy to-"

"No! Please, no!" Kayla immediately fell to her knees, subjugating herself before Diana.

"You know . . ." Diana said, thinking. "You still haven't properly paid your due on those comments from last week . . ." the tall girl continued.

"Y-your feet!" Kayla squeaked, desperate to escape being a sexual slave of some sort. "I-I'll rub my face into the grime between your toes, just don't-"

"What a generous offer," Diana laughed. "Becky, Tamara, Paris, there is this one sore spot up by my shoulders. You girls mind rubbing my back? Oh, and Val, while you don't have to use your face, be a dear and get my other foot."

The entire group gave their confirmation with varying degrees of enthusiasm, and Diana decided to mess with Kayla yet more: "You know, this is one you're doing to yourself. I still haven't thought of exactly how I'm going to get you back . . ."

***NATASHA***

Watching Diana scoop up everyone else, save Rei, was slightly disheartening- the little mute almost wanted to get on Diana's bad side to endure a "punishment" cooped up in those panties.

Natasha did realize that she had been suspicious, however . . . who knew when someone would realize that she had succeeded in getting Diana's attentions on her, and do what Penny had tried to do to Val a few days ago? And, worse yet- what if they succeeded? Natasha's mind went into overdrive with horror, realizing that Diana had known that Val needed saving because the blonde had screamed. So wrapped up in this was she that she forgot that there was no one here with both reason and ability to kill her.

She was so terrified by this stray thought that she ignored a rather loud scraping coming from the cabinetry . . .

***VAL***

This . . . hadn't been all that bad, actually. Diana's feet were relatively clean, especially considering she'd had a track meet today, and the heat radiating from the pale, wrinkled sole felt divine on the blonde's cold, aching body.

Still, the task disgusted her, so Val naturally looked around Diana's apartment, focusing anywhere but upon the foot before her, especially the toes high above her head.

This was the reason why she, of all people, noticed the snake.

It was huge, a mottled brown length of muscle that sinuously slithered from a crack in the cabinetry with care and ease. Val nearly called out and warned Diana, tried to get the massive predator out of here, but then noticed something.

It couldn't move fast enough to get on the table, so the reliable Natasha was safe for now, and at this pace Diana would notice it before it could get any of them . . .

But Rei, bound, gagged, and helpless as she was, had no such advantages. The huge predator closed in at this snail's pace, and there was nothing the Asian girl could do.

Val would warn everyone, of course . . . after her only rival was dead and gone.

***REI***

Rei screamed against her gag, writhed in the string Diana had tied her with, but it was of no use. The sandy-brown serpent glared at her with its beady dark eyes, unblinking as it approached.

She had to get someone's attention, but Natasha was apparently having some sort of bad drug trip, Diana was happily enjoying her massage, and the other girls were busy giving said massage.

If she squinted, it almost looked like Val was looking right at her, but she couldn't be . . . Val would warn everyone about the sinister serpent before it got anyone, right?

Rei's last thought in the light of day was chastising herself for how stupid that concept was. After that, the snake's terrifyingly wide maw closed around her, and Rei could only struggle and curse as she was doomed to her fate.

***DIANA***

"SNAKE!" Val yelled at the top of her lungs, startling Diana. 

The ravenette quickly looked around and saw it- the four-foot serpent slithering away from the expanse of countertop where Rei had been just a few minutes ago, sliding to the floor.

Diana immediately lowered Becky, Tamara, and Paris from her shoulders to the floor, made sure not to step on Kayla or Val, and rushed to the kitchen to grab the brown serpent by the back of the head. Her other hand ran down the length of the snake's body, trying to determine where Rei was in the scheme of the reptile's anatomy, but couldn't figure out where she was.

Diana burned with fury, and moved as quickly as she could out the door to have a serious discussion with the landlord.

***KAYLA***

"Thank God!" Kayla gasped, hugging Val. "You saved us!" It had been bad enough that her face was caught between Diana's long toes to begin with, but that it had made her oblivious to a snake getting in was . . . something else entirely.

"Not all of us, though, apparently," Tamara said with a kind of malice.

"What are you talking about?" Val countered, looking patently ridiculous as she couldn't stand up.

"We're talking about how Rei is dead now, you fucking cunt." Becky was apparently making up for lost time with profanity, but her point was definitely made.

"And you're blaming me?" Val said defensively. "We're all lucky I noticed the thing at all!"

Kayla, however, let go of Val and walked away, disgusted. "When we all get out of here, you will be lucky if you're not getting arrested, you murderous bitch." Kayla was not one to threaten her friends, but this last week had cemented it- Val was no friend. Diana, of all people, was closer to being Kayla's friend right now than Val was.

It was quite a revelation that the huge lesbian would even stack up to a friend that Kayla had known for years, but honestly at least the ravenette had to be provoked to get into a serious enough mood to do harm. Val was just . . . killing people for shits and giggles. Even without Diana's strength by her side, she had found a way to kill and exploited it.

What shocked Kayla out of this thought was Paris speaking up: "Jail would almost be too good for you."

***VAL***

Well, fuck. Val knelt there before four girls who definitely hated her, and managed to get out a retort: "So what are you going to do?"

"Me?" Paris asked. "Nothing. Neither will Diana, I don't think. She won't do anything for you. Natasha's her little buddy now, so I think she can convince Diana not to grow you back."

End Notes:

How's that for a threat?

Anyway, review!

Fuel of Dreams by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

So, I have no new commentary, really, except a small desire to bring up a few things in the End Notes.

The chapter::

Paris's words chilled Val to the bone. "Diana's going to grow me back, Paris . . ." the blonde countered weakly, her ability to argue seriously limited by the amount of fear she was in.

"What makes you so sure?" Tamara asked bluntly. "After all, she might not want to risk you getting her in trouble, like you said we would."

Her ankles broken, her body shrunk, and now her mind beginning to crumble, Val was pushed a hair too far. "No . . . she has to . . ." Val murmured, her eyes wide as she stared at nothing. It was a horrifying concept to the litte blonde- being three inches tall was already a tremendous loss of power to a girl who constantly obsessed over it, but the thought that there was a possibility that she had no way to return to normal, especially due to her own acions, was absolutely abhorrent. "She doesn't have a choice . . . she has to make me normal . . ." 

"Unfortunately for all of us," Tamara responded, "Diana has all the power here, and she doesn't have to do anything for us. We're lucky she's keeping us, because that snake reminded me of something- at this size, almost anything could kill us. If she'd just tossed our stuff and abandoned us, none of us would've made it out of the locker room, let alone lived a week."

Becky shivered. "So . . . Diana saved us?"

"Looks like it," Kayla murmured. "Fuck, I wasn't even thinking about it, but . . . we could have died like a million ways just to the fucking bugs and birds and shit hanging around the school."

"Not to mention people walking around, not watching where they step. Even Diana only really knew what to look for because she knew this stuff existed and how it worked." Tamara had gone down quite the terrifying tangent.

Becky thought for a bit, and posed quite the interesting question: "Diana says she has to work up the money to buy another bottle, right?"

"Yeah," Kayla and Tamara responded, wondering where the younger girl's train of thought was headed.

"Well, she says it's super expensive, but we know she's poor . . . what if it's not as stupid hard to pay for as she thought- maybe we help her afford it?" Becky proposed, proud of herself for the idea.

"With what money?" Kayla asked, incredulous. "Honestly . . ."

***NATASHA***

The mute tried to calm down after two consecutive panic attacks, both helping her realize exactly how mortal she was. She had to find a way to stay safer than she was currently- perhaps by staying in Diana's bedroom, like Val had nearly done?

It was as she had this thought that Diana returned, her shoulders slumped. "I've got bad news," the huge ravenette said bitterly. "I couldn't get the guy whose snake that was evicted, so that danger's not going away any time soon. Even worse, the guy now knows I want him gone, so I have that problem to deal with now, too."

The Amazonian young woman scooped everyone back up and returned them to the table, but Natasha had been quick.

[Can I sleep with you, please? I'm scared.] Natasha's message had been short, sweet, and had enough foundation to it that the other girls probably wouldn't question it. [Also, I need more pencil lead.] This last was because she noticed that the segment of graphite she'd been given was starting to wear down. 

"Hm . . . I'll get you more lead as soon as I can, promise," Diana murmured, visibly tired from a rather long day, "and I guess I can put you on my side table. Just stay where I put you, okay?"

As Natasha nodded, the other girls joined in- "Actually, a sleepover is just the thing to calm everyone's nerves," Tamara nodded, with Becky and Paris nodding assent. Kayla was still rather wary in general, and it seemed that Val had been broken.

Natasha pouted, as the others would get in the way of an attempt at getting some time to explore the ravenette's body, but didn't make an issue of it- it wouldn't help her already unstable position to go defensively claiming Diana as hers.

"Alright then, guys," Diana said, picking up the little quartet of girls and heading off to her bedroom, "just stay right here, okay?" It was then that Diana undressed, and Natasha wan't able to hide her blush this time. It might have been her fourth time seeing the ravenette's nude body, but Natasha swore the sight grew harder to resist each time she clapped eyes on it.

Diana might call herself "lanky", but Natasha had a few other choice words in mind- slim, lean, pale, statuesque, sexy . . . but with no voice, no paper to write on, and no one around her knowing sign, she couldn't express such thoughts. Which, all things considered, was probably for the best. Who knew what the others' reaction would be to finding out about this mad attraction?

***DIANA***

Tired and thoroughly done with the day, the huge ravenette slid into bed. However, she felt generous, and gave some good news before she fell asleep:

"When we all wake up, it'll be twelve days until I can return four of you to normal," Diana yawned, "because someone decided to help me out."

End Notes:

No, Natasha's thoughts regarding Diana are not anything anyone's told me about myself, sadly. It's what I'd like to hear, given that they're . . . positive alternatives . . . to ways I've been insulted, but it's just not happening, apparently.

Anyway, I'm still seriously considering skipping multiple days in-story, because I have no idea how to fill them. Seriously, that's what I get for not planning around this. The story has a huge hole where nothing happens, and it's kinda frightening.

Also, I had an idea for a story recently, but I have no idea what to do with it because it's still a very vague idea. Should I make it a group thing and let you guys help out, should I partner with someone, or should I wait and do it myself when it's finished?

Anyway, I ask for your reviews.

Schemes by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Oh boy, plans and more plans to plan around plans! This ought to be good!

"Do you . . . worry about what we might come back to, months from now?" Kayla murmured to Val, feeling rather lonely and empty. "Think about it . . . there's no telling what's happened in just the past week! We're already locked out of the loop, and we might not be able to get back where we were . . ." The marginally older girl shivered. "Who knows what our other friends are doing right now."

Val remained in her entranced silence, still unmoving. The blonde had been silent and still for hours now, and yet Kayla knew she hadn't fallen asleep by how erratic Val's breathing was.

"Val? You gonna say anything?"

No response whatsoever. The revelation of how powerless Val had become had crushed the blonde's spirit, leaving the former manipulator a husk of her former self.

"Whatever, motherfucker, I'm going to bed," Kayla waved Val off as she rolled over and went to sleep.

***NATASHA***

Diana's "generous" revelation had kept the others chatting it up for quite a while, leaving Natasha to stew in her own impatient desire. Shaving three months down to twelve days had left the small group with a strong sense of confidence, and they couldn't wait to share this information with Kayla and Val. Natasha honestly wanted to burst their bubble by reminding them that Diana had outright said only four of their number would be returned to normal that soon . . . but Diana's side table had no paper. Thus, Natasha flip-flopped in her head over whether to obey Diana's order to stay on the table, or whether to ignore it and explore the object of her lust.

As much as the mute had hemmed and hawed over whether to act on her devious desires, it was pretty clear that she was going to lose to her newfound attraction to Diana from the get-go. Not ten minutes after everyone finally fell asleep, Natasha was getting ready to take a running leap from the table to Diana's bed.

The brunette took a rolling landing, shaken up a bit but otherwise okay . . . and stared. Diana's blanket had apparently had just enough of a wrinkle in the fabric that Natasha's landing had brought her underneath it, giving her a view of the athletic ravenette's body in vague silhouette thanks to a street lamp outside being not too far from the window. The mute grinned in the darkness and quietly, gently climbed Diana's thigh before walking up the comparatively-titanic older girl's body. Natasha noted with a good deal of want and faint shades of disappointment that Diana was, in fact, turned on, and given the light groans coming from the direction of Diana's head probably in the midst of a wet dream.

Dreaming about me . . . I'm pretty lucky to have her actually dreaming about me . . . oh crap, she didn't get to masturbate, did she? Natasha fought the urge to play with her crush's needy sex, lest she seriously turn Diana on and get herself killed. That would decidedly not be what the huge girl needed right now. Instead, she rushed over the flat, firm plain of Diana's stomach to the ravenette's firm breasts. But maybe I can help her please herself, Natasha thought self-indulgently, scrambling atop the ravenette's breast and stimulating the nipple she found there.

Natasha only grinned wider as Diana's breath quickened in her sleep, and the ravenette began to murmur. She could feel the blanket shift as one or both of Diana's hands went seeking . . . and the mute immediately scrambled away as a massive palm came down beside her, and Diana's fingers commenced playing with her own nipple.

Natasha was satisfied for the briefest of moments . . . but then smacked herself. Diana was too embarassed to try to masturbate with the others in the room, idiot! Natasha chastised herself, before remembering something else: what would happen when Diana's quite obvious screaming woke the others?

Natasha scrambled away, down Diana's body, and returned as quickly as she could to the side table, only just making it back before the Amazonian young woman began moaning in earnest.

Surely enough, Diana's cries of pleasure woke the others in a few moments, and they looked at one another in confusion, thankfully not seeing Natasha's deep blush in the darkness.

"Maybe this wasn't the best idea," Becky murmured quietly.

***DIANA***

Waking the next morning felt awesome at first . . . until Diana felt her legs stickied by her own juices, dried after a long night. "Maybe . . . Natasha was right," she murmured, quietly taking the four sleeping girls to the kitchen table, thankful that apparently she hadn't fingered herself whilst asleep, at the very least.

After cleaning up and getting dressed, Diana slipped Natasha down the front of her shirt yet again, then quickly ate breakfast before heading out to work.

It was, admittedly, surprising to see the mute still asleep in the morning- she looked so cute sleeping that Diana didn't mind, but that begged the question of why Natasha would be so tuckered out . . . before Diana answered her own question in her head. She had been so loud that Natasha couldn't get to sleep.

Diana's face was flushed as she bolted down the street.

***PARIS***

Upon waking, Diana and Natasha were already gone for Diana's early-morning Saturday shift . . . which was probably for the best, considering how embarrassed Paris was for the huge lesbian. Having a wet dream while surrounded by people would probably be . . . not fun. 

"Kayla," Paris murmured, shaking the taller girl awake, "we've got news."

"I'm up, I'm up," Kayla grumbled, "so what's up but me?"

"Four of us get to go back to normal in twelve days. Someone gave Diana money. Get on her good side quickly." Paris kept her sentences terse, so Kayla would understand she was trying to avoid bringing too much attention to it.

Kayla nodded, and murmured, "Thanks."

Paris herself had to make sure that Val would stay small . . . even if that meant that she would, as well. Killing Rei had been the last straw- the blonde would be taken as Becky's personal pet to abuse. Such seemed right.

End Notes:

Review!

Announcements by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Depending upon the comments I see on this chapter, I'm either going to skip a week or plug it with fluff and attempted smut. That's how little plan I had for this, but honestly if you guys want the filler I'm happy to provide it. Honestly, I'm a writer out to have people like what I make, so obviously if you guys would like this more I'd make the necessary changes to the plan.

Anyway, on with the show::

Saturday morning shift at a mixed retail store was decidedly not fun, and Diana was often glad that school and work were in opposite directions from her apartment- someone she knew seeing her working would only add toppings to the humiliation sundae, and honestly the masochistic teenager didn't crave abuse that much.

Still, morning shift was definitely preferable to night shift. In the morning, Diana felt quite a bit more awake and alert without defaulting to paranoia. In the morning, she wasn't on edge with the thought she'd be shot over the markup on a cheap plastic toy. In the morning, the ravenette wasn't confusing herself with half-remembered equations and literary passages from classes earlier in the day.

However, the best part about the Saturday moring shift was the coworkers- a cute Latina who had a preference for dark undergarments beneath white blouses, two college guys who were open-minded enough to occasionally root for her, and an old conservative who rather frequently threw harmless, amusing shitfits at practically everything . . . all of whom had no reason to pry into Diana's business, and took their break out front.

This left Diana alone in the breakroom today, like most Saturdays. Well, not precisely alone.

"Here," she said softly, providing Natasha with another disacarded piece of pencil leadthat was probably ejected from a mechanical pencil, "so you can talk with me, if you want." Diana still had a few napkins left from her pizza, and had pocketed one this morning for Natasha to write on.

[Thanks. Also, I'm sorry.] The cute mute quickly printed.

"What do you have to be sorry for, Natasha?" Diana asked, bewildered. "You haven't done anything-"

[I'm the one that touched you last night and made it so you embarassed yourself,] Natasha admitted sheepishly, [so I kinda did.]

Diana flushed red immediately. "You . . . you did what?"

[I know you told me not to, but I was tempted to walk around on you, and I had a bit of fun.] Natasha explained. [To be fair, you were already having a wet dream, I didn't do anything dangerous, and I didn't get caught by the others.]

"Why would you getting caught matter?" Diana suddenly asked, feeling a strong sense of deja vu.

***NATASHA***

That stung. The implication of shame on the mute's part was definitely making the huge lesbian uncomfortable, and that in turn hurt Natasha on a real, emotional level. [Well, when the others found out about you and Val, they tried to kill her. You were only able to save her in time because she screamed. Please, Diana, believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to stake my claim on you as MY girlfriend, I'd scream it from the roof of the school if I could, but I'm terrified that I'll get killed.]

The massive ravenette narrowed her eyes. "Then how about we prove it? When we get back, you tell the others. I'll be right there to protect you if they do try to kill you, but . . . you not wanting the others to know is reminding me too much of Val for my tastes right now."

Natasha nodded quickly. [Of course! The moment we get home, I'll tell all of them that I love you. Please, let me have this chance to prove myself!]

Diana nodded with a sense of finality, and picked Natasha up once more. "I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, because you've been good to me so far. Don't fuck this up."

Natasha allowed herself to be returned down the front of Diana's shirt without further comment, and was already beginning to imagine it: Kayla would probably disapprove, and Val would froth at the mouth, but the others hadn't shown themselves to be too bad . . . which left Natasha nearly hitting herself in disappointment with her own cowardice. One stray scared thought, one mote of fear, and she had bowed to it, proving herself to be absolutely helpless to her own emotions.

Maybe Diana had a point about her emotions, but Natasha was just frustrated, with herself and her situation. She had already shown herself to bend like grass under what had proven to be only imagined pressure, which had probably made the bigger girl start questioning how loyal she'd be once returned to size. On top of that, she honestly had yet to prove how deep her affections ran . . . but she had an idea.

***DIANA***

After work, Diana returned home to the five girls on the table, and set Natasha before them. She watched as the curvy brunette hugged each of her friends one by one to transfer heat, and then walked over to another napkin sitting on the table. Honestly, it was hard to be legitimately mad at the mute when it was obvious she was trying, and that she wasn't used to how Shrinking Violet made her feel.

[Diana, can you kneel down and put your face by the table? I want you to be as close as possible when I do something.] Natasha's request was simple, and Diana complied out of curiousity.

"Alright, Natasha . . . are you going to tell them about-" Diana started, smiling slightly as the doll-sized girl blushed.

[Yes, yes, let me tell them!] Natasha wrote quickly.

"Tell us about what?" Tamara asked curiously, and the others walked over with comments in a similar vein.

[I'm in love with Diana, and I want you all to know that she's mine.] Natasha wrote bluntly, the emotion raw in the way she did so.

Diana was shocked, letting out a gasp that nearly knocked some of the girls over. She had a feeling that the mute was committed to doing this, but . . . she hadn't expected the announcement to be so direct.

The others were apparently just as shocked. "Natasha . . . you don't have to lie," Kayla nervously laughed. "Doesn't she have a girlfriend anyway?"

[Yes. Me.] Natasha was all smiles, and honestly Diana beamed at the thought that the concept of dating her had been what made the smaller girl so happy. [This isn't a lie, Kayla. Diana's nice, and cool, and she gets me off more than I want to admit,] the mute continued writing, [so I hope you guys support us.]

Kayla seemed caught between her conservative values and her loyalty to her friends, and said nothing.

Tamara laughed, and said, "Just don't turn on us, and I won't care, at least. I'm gonna tease the shit out of you, though, so far warning."

Becky looked notably suspicious, and said a cautious, "Are you sure? This is kinda fishy to me."

Paris was surprisingly vocal, and carried on Becky's point. "Not just kinda- it's very fishy. Honestly, sorry for not believing you, but I don't. I just . . . don't. You never showed any interest in girls before, and we all spent a part of each day screwing with people Anne didn't like. Like, if you are, whatever, it was Anne that had a thing against Diana anyway . . . but . . . I don't know. It just seems . . . what do you call it?"

"Convenient?" Tamara suggested with a shrug.

"There we go. It seems convenient that you just happen to like Diana," Paris finished.

As expected, however, Val was completely livid. The little blonde positively trembled and went red in rage, and Diana flinched the tiniest bit in response. She made various strangled noises and stammered incoherently, and probably would have charged and tackled Natasha were it not for her broken ankles.

"She just went straight from one kind of broken to another," Kayla murmured, half in shock, half as a quip to inject some levity into the situation.

Diana nervously picked Natasha up again, and fidgeted. "Well, um . . . about the convenience of her thing for me, as you put it, remember how I said that Shrinking Violet will amplify and distort your emotions? That's what I think is going on here. We . . . actually kinda have a deal going on. If I bring her back to normal and she still likes me, we date and I have to buy her something nice. If it turns out all of it was just the perfume, she'll apologize for getting my hopes up by kissing my ass, literally."

Tamara was surprisingly taking all this in stride. "Seems like a win-win for you, Diana. Either you get a girlfriend, finally, or a popular girl makes out with your behind."

[I came up with the terms, actually.] Natasha apparently felt the need to clarify. [I'm absolutely positive I'll still love her when I go back to normal, so I'd be getting a girlfriend who's easy to wrap around my finger, and getting a gift on top of it all will be icing on the cake.]

"What do you mean, I'm easy to wrap around your finger?" Diana asked, mildly offended.

[What would you do for the opportunity to have sex with me, even once?] Natasha wrote, smirking like a minx all the while.

Diana opened her mouth to retort . . . before slowly thinking it over. Finally, she said, "Point taken." Before the discussion could continue, she quickly took Natasha to her room and left her on the pseuo-nightstand.

"You have Val's old grappling hook, so you're free to explore my apartment," Diana said, gesturing to the tool in question lying on the wooden surface of the ripped-out piece of cabinetry. "Just try not to get into too much trouble. I need a nap . . . and try not to get me off this time. I'd rather not have you die by masturbation."

[I make no promises, except to try.] Natasha responds cheekily.

End Notes:

So, while you review . . . skip or no skip? Hiatus for smut/fluff or weekly updates with a hole in the story? You decide!

Exchanging Kinks by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I finally managed to come up with a smut chapter I'm okay with that doesn't fuck up the ending or have anyone acting out of character. Sorry it took so long, guys . . . unfortunately, this is all I managed to come up with. Yeah . . . turns out that writing smut that's both good on its own and that doesn't fuck up a good plot is really, really difficult.

Also, anyone who feels up for a writing challenge can feel free to email me . . . I had an idea for a story before I realized I'd suck at it, so I was wondering if someone could take the idea off my hands. Not discussing the idea itself here, it'd eat up waaaay too much space.

That said, here we go::

Diana woke slowly- sleep was seriously underrated, and naps like these could definitely make up for occasional sleepless nights. She felt solid, she felt rested, she felt good, and that was practically cause for celebration in the ravenette's books.

And this was a day that kept delivering on that good feeling, apparently.

[Sleep well?] Natasha asked, covered in sweat and breathing slightly heavily.

"Fuck yeah I did," Diana smiled, allowing her spine to gently pop as she stretched her back out, "and then I woke up to your sexy self. I'm guessing you got some exercise in while I napped?"

[Yes I did, and I'm not ashamed to admit I played in your dirty clothes from a few days ago. God, athletes are sexy.] Natasha smiled like a maniac as she wrote, so giddy was she from the fun she had been having.

"My- you- I- but- nngh-" Diana stammered, blushing to the point where she looked feverish. She eventually calmed down enough to quietly murmur, "Not as sexy as you."

Natasha's face lit up even more than before. [Tell you what, then: I know you're submissive, you like being bitched around and made to feel weak, right?] Before Diana could form a coherent reply, the little curvy brunette was quick to confess something- [So am I. Like, masochist level, I want to be physically, brutally owned. Honest talk, it turns me on MORE that you're so big, because like this you could beat me into submission with just your fingers, or hold me down without trying, or use me as your toy whenever you want] The smaller girl was apparently just figuring out just how addictive it is and creative one can get being sexual submissive to a girl dozens of times her size.

"Yeah, I know," Diana purred, "I've been on giantess sites for . . . quite a while," she admitted with an aroused grin, "but what's your point?"

[My point is that I want you to bully me. Make me hurt, make me cry, make me yours, and I promise to do my best to dominate you later.] Natasha's little eyes sparkled, and Diana grew all kinds of tingly just reading those words over and over again.

"You've got yourself a deal . . . but I need to make sure that I'm not causing permanent damage. We both know how easy I could just squish you, or drown you, or who knows what else. How do I tell when I've overstepped your limits? How do I make sure you still like what I'm doing?" Diana had put more thought into this than she cared to admit, and was honestly stumped at this roadblock when it came to tiny Natasha.

[I'll find a way. Let's start now!] The tiny brunette wrote, a bundle of jumpy nerves.

***NATASHA***

That was what she wrote, at least, but internally she was nervous. What if Diana didn't take well to dominance? What if the big girl insisted on planning further than Natasha was willing to put thought in?

This train of thought was immediately interrupted by Diana's pinky finger swatting Natasha on the ass, a simple flick on the big girl's scale that was enough to send the brunette sprawling to the surface of the little wooden wannabe end table.

"Well, little Natasha," Diana boomed imperiously from above as Natasha rolled onto her back to see the titanic ravenette's face, "it looks like you're trapped right where I want you." Just two of the Amazonian lesbian's long index and ring fingers pinned down Natasha's arms and legs without hope of escape, and she continued: "Looks like the tables have turned. I can play with you now . . ."

Natasha struggled against Diana's fingers, thrashing to free herself and only getting off more to the realization that Diana needn't expend any effort or energy to make the point of her superior power- the athletic girl wasn't pressing down, merely resting her hand on little Natasha and she was rendered helpless to free herself. Cold icy-blue eyes gazed down on her from Diana's face, and framed against mildly pale skin and jet-black hair as they were, those eyes spoke volumes in terms of sheer force of will. Those eyes contained a soul that would subjugate Natasha's, and the masochist trembled in arousal. The blood rushing through her ears made it difficult for her to hear Diana's next words, but that was where lip-reading skills came in:

"Little thing, we'll start by breaking that admirable fighting spirit into something more becoming of a pet," Diana smiled evilly, and it was only then that Natasha questioned where the bigger girl's middle finger was . . . just before it came down on her. Hard, rough pale flesh smacked her all at once, brutally bitch-slapping her face as it compressed her sensitive breasts, punishing her thighs and doing curious things to the organ betwixt them. Natasha was already brought to incredible pleasure by being indulged this far by someone she'd fallen this hard for, but as she went to grind against the massive digit it moved back up, high out of reach . . . before slamming back down, surging Natasha with increasingly unbelieveable pinnacles of bliss. She came from this validation, white-hot in her orgasmic fury, but she was nowhere near done as Diana's simple middle finger milked her for pleasure.

*** DIANA ***

The ravenette continued to tap her finger lightly on Natasha's body, not wishing to do serious harm, but indulged Natasha by taunting her all the same: "Look at you, pathetic thing, so easily controlled with a single hand. You're fucking staining my finger with your release, you worthless masochistic insect, but I'm not even trying to hurt you . . . I got bored, and I'm merely tapping you. Light taps, not enough to make a sound that can reach my ears on this table, and yet you're writhing in your disgusting mix of pain and arousal. Feh," Diana continued her malicious tirade, actually starting to get herself going with this feeling of power, "I can't even put such a lowly bug like you to work serving my toes, could I? I bet you're even too lowly and pathetic for your struggles to register against the most sensitive part of my body," she spat.

Imagine Diana's surprise at little Natasha's struggles, which had begun to grow feeble following her second orgasm, kicking up to stronger than before she started at those words. "So, you want to be trapped, restrained by the elastic prison of my undergarments, doomed to never escape my pussy alive?" Diana purred, scooping Natasha up to get a closer look at her face. The miniscule girl was rapidly nodding, desperately confirming her assent to be used and abused as a toy against Diana's sex.

The athlete rolled her eyes, having nearly expected this and already okayed it with herself so long as both girls were conscious and Natasha could be described as having fun. "So be it, bug," Diana growled, cramming her hand containing Natasha down into her underwear, her middle finger continuously smacking the brunette down her back to indulge her masochistic desires.

*** NATASHA ***

It was difficult to think clearly through her haze of arousal, but Natasha worked herself into position so her squirming would please the hungry slit she was pinned against. The huge finger beating a slow, steady rhythm on her back only became more blissfully agonizing with each strike, and the little mute demanded absolute perfection of herself to repay the divinity that was her new girlfriend, Diana.

As wetness began to flow over her, Natasha realized she was doing well by the comparatively titanic girl, but the brunette wasn't allowing herself to stop there- she squirmed her way around the restrictive, humid darkness to plant her face against Diana's clitoris, a twitching nub easily around the size of a basketball on Natasha's scale. Bigger than I thought it would be, Natasha thought, I won't be able to just stuff that in my mouth . . . this could be difficult. She licked and bit the ball of sensitive flesh, and was rewarded with earthquakes as her gigantic paramour trembled and began to buck.

"S-so . . ." Diana breathed from on high, obviously trying to stay dominant and powerful to play to Natasha's desires, "the insect is trying to appease her Goddess . . . how adorable," the massive athlete purred, the arousal heavy in her voice. This only succeeded in making Natasha even more of a mess, and the tiny mute felt her body grow heavy and slow with growing exhaustion. Arousal didn't even begin to describe what she was feeling, and neither did love. The little girl lacked any word in her vocabulary to so much as begin to cover how absolutely, insanely fantastic she felt right now, in every possible way. Natasha had a titanic, stunning athlete who could dominate her with no effort whatsoever as her girlfriend, and she had said girlfriend dripping with pleasure, as the increasingly damp panties around her would attest.

Rousing all that remained of her strength, Natasha bit down hard on the nub she'd been playing with, and with that her world was rocked by the greatest tremor yet and a flood of sticky juices. As the mute slowly felt her eyes droop with exhaustion, she was removed from Diana's crotch and brought to the ravenette's flushed, smiling face. "You okay?" the Amazonian girl asked quietly, and Natasha responded with a lazy, weak thumbs-up. She placed her hands by her head and pantomimed snoring- she needed sleep now. "Yeah," Diana giggled, "I'd imagine you're tired. Let's get you clean first, though," she grinned as she dragged her wet tongue along the mute's body, drinking up her own juices to get the sticky substance off. That, finally, was more than Natasha could handle, and she passed out.

*** DIANA ***

"How cute," the ravenette cooed, setting Natasha on the bed as she went to the kitchen to get herself some dinner. 

That had been . . . amazing, Diana decided, and she had a brief twinge, a naughty thought she immediately chastised herself for- a thought that perhaps she could keep Natasha like this and forget the deal. As cruel and cowardly as it would be, Diana nearly wanted to keep her tiny girlfriend all to herself for the rest of their lives and not take a chance with the possibility that the Natasha that loved her, that desired her, was a fake entity cooked up by Shrinking Violet's influence on the brunette's mind.

Conscience warred with desire, and in the end Diana was sure of only one thing- she wanted more.

End Notes:

Yeah, had to tack in some plot in there, so . . . this is what we have. I'm still disappointed in myself because in my honest opinion I still didn't do all that well, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for another full month. 

Sorry.

In any case, now I need to fill even more time in the week I kinda didn't write any development for.

Review if you want, and please don't be too brutal on me. >_<

Here It Comes by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I told one, actually. I managed to find enough time to write this before work really picked up and got bad, and since I got a lot of requests . . . think of it as "Crowd Ask 2". I still intend to finish this . . . eventually . . . but for now just think of it as I'm on a hiatus because I still suck at writing smut.

Given that you guys still have two more wishes (plus more if people get in gear and write good CoG shorts before Christmas Eve, the new cutoff), feel free to leave reviews- what abandoned stories should I revisit? Which one-offs need follow-up? If you can make a pitch that piques my interest, this can even just be free request time! Be warned, though . . . first come, first served.

That said, this goliath of a story has more reviews and views than its two closest competitors in my roster combined (if you want the numbers, this monster has over 84,000 views and 71 reviews- CoG has 45 reviews, "Light and Dark" has about 32,000 views and 25 reviews, and "Dream or Nightmare?", of all stories, has 31,000 views). I had initially attributed that to its sheer length (Jesus fuck, this thing is long by my standards, and I might start entering Jacksmith's turf on length [70+ motherfucking chapters, literally a novel of GTS content, for my personal favorite of his] if I do the smut/fluff fillers), but apparently you guys like 17-year-old me interacting with bug-sized ladies based vaguely on real people I tried to ask out. Huh.

And now to my latest awful attempt to write smut with my own teenage self-insert involved . . . yaaaaay . . .

Diana nuked pizza for dinner for the . . . eighth? . . . night in a row, and to be honest even her rather unrefined palate was getting bored. Still, watching the puny women on her kitchen table squirm from the delicious scent of pizza was always fun. It was cathartic, it made the athlete's life feel slightly less pathetic.

Still, watching them shiver reminded Diana of something- November was nearly over, and it would only get colder from here. She could try to bug the landlord into fixing the heating, but that might bump up her rent more than she could reasonably handle. It might just be better to use the overtime pay she'd been getting recently from working holidays (Thanksgiving had been not too long ago . . . not getting that off school felt like a sin, but it was a schedule change to cover the fact that the year had started a full week late thanks to repairs) and buy blankets. She could see it now- warm and cozy in her blankets all winter long, with her personal tiny women forced to crawl in with her if they didn't want to freeze to death.

Speaking of freezing to death . . . it had become obvious that the others weren't really sharing heat with Val, and it showed in the blonde's growing increasingly sluggish and weak. Her recent lethargy had only been broken by fury for a few brief moments . . . but did Diana really want to help her?

Considering this, she returned to her bedroom without a word.

*** NATASHA ***

"Kiss it," Diana purred from far above, the ball of her massive foot resting on Natasha's puny body, yet miraculously not squashing the little mute to paste. "Lick, worship, prove your worthlessness, you pathetic little maggot." Natasha could only barely see her Godlike Amazon's face through a gap in her toes, and this feeling of powerlessness was amplified by the tone of revulsion Diana had adopted. "Unless, of course, you want to experience the fate of any other bug stupid enough to be in the path of my powerful foot."

The brunette teen didn’t need any more convincing- the implication that Diana could squish her like a bug was strong enough, and that put enough fear and arousal in her to throw herself into appreciation for her girlfriend's positively immense, calloused sole. The heat was overwhelming, the brassy, earthy scent of feet permeated Natasha's entire being, and she was positively soaked in sweat. She squirmed with desire as she launched herself into a flurry of kisses and rubbing, silently pleading with the ebon-haired Goddess above to taunt her further, grind her soul to nothingness with a few words . . .

"You know . . . I could just step down and snuff you out, bug. Turn you into a little red mark on my sole that I can just shower off," Diana laughed, her icy blue eyes conveying a cold kind of authority, a divine arrogance that made the miniscule mute release on the rough flesh pinning her to the ground. "My, my . . . the bug is a bold one. Covering my skin with your filthy juices . . . I am owed tribute."

Diana lifted her foot from the floor, and Natasha was adhered to the ball with sweat . . . and pure aroused shame shivered down her spine at the derisive laughter the athlete gave at the sight. "Stuck to me . . . with nothing but my own sweat . . . that's fucking priceless! You're so pathetic you can't even break free of my sweat!" Natasha was peeled free, her skin made raw and sensitive from being so roughly removed from Diana's ped. "Now . . . it's snack time," Diana purred, dropping Natasha on her tongue . . . before casually closing her lips and leaving the little thing in damp darkness.

The long, pink muscle squeezed the puny mute, flung her this way and that, dominated her so thoroughly that Natasha came again and again in the humid, sticky blackness . . . all this set to a soundtrack of organic squishing noises, Diana's own soft moans of approval, and the eager digestive system far below. Worn out, Natasha began being pulled inexorably to the back of Diana's inescapable throat . . . and a teasing "Goodbye" echoed all around her moments before an ear-splitting gulp condemned her to Diana's stomach.

/// /// ///

Natasha sat bolt upright, unsure if she'd just had a nightmare or a sex dream. Blearily, dizzily, she eyed the clock: 2:13 AM. She was laying on Diana's flat stomach, which explained why her fantasy had taken a sudden turn to being eaten- the subtle sounds of an idle belly below were incorporated into her dream by her subconscious mind.

Still, though, Natasha couldn't get back to sleep after a dream like that. Her thighs were drenched in cum, and the little mute was honestly afraid of what new fetish she'd acquire just from the presence of Diana's overpowering dominance next.

So, to tease Diana's dreams, she quickly rushed up the athlete's body and sat on her upper lip. She knew that the scent of her arousal would immediately start toying with her girlfriend's subconscious in much the same way her girlfriend had unknowingly toyed with hers . . .

*** DIANA ***

She had had no idea when Natasha had gotten her hands on Shrinking Violet . . . but Diana gave no fucks. Swapping sizes was exactly what her submissive mind had ordered.

Of course, Natasha couldn't order her around, but Diana was perfectly fine being played with between beautiful tits dozens of times her size, being suffocated by the bulk of her paramour's breasts. She'd had to work her way up here, earn it through cleaning Natasha's soles with her tiny tongue, squirm her way free of her titanic girlfriend's round ass, sing the praises of her personal deity . . . and those tasks had been enjoyable in and of themselves, but the reward made it even more worthwhile.

However, she suddenly found herself being pulled from Natasha's cleavage, saw the lovely young woman's face with drooping eyelids and playfully smirking lips . . . and Diana was lowered across the body of her Goddess of a girlfriend until she saw the sight that indicated that, yes, she'd died and gone to heaven.

Natasha's hungry, pulsating pussy, demanding to be fed with a teensy living lesbian toy. The strong scent of arousal wafting from it was just as much confirmation as the glistening beads of juices dribbling free that Natasha was just as turned on as she was . . . and, consequences be damned, she would give in to those desires.

Diana knew she'd never escape from the tight, wet embrace of her lover's sex, but it wasn't like she ever intended to. If it didn't kill her, Diana would refuse to leave. She was pushed just past the velvety outer lips, practically crying tears of joy as-

/// /// ///

"TAMALES! CHAMPURRADO!" 

"God fucking damn it," Diana sighed, having been woken from quite possibly the greatest sex dream of her life by someone selling food. She hated waking up horny, because it usually just meant she'd spend the entire day turned on. 

Out of the corner of her eye, however, she saw little Natasha burrowing into her dirty clothes, seemingly seeking something.

"Worrying about being turned on all day," Diana scoffed to herself quietly, sneaking up on a distracted Natasha . . . 

End Notes:

CLIFF HANGER!

Who am I fucking kidding lol, I have 10 days of filler to make.

Review, please!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5506