Aztec Secrets : Goddess Resort by newmark42
Summary:

Chris is a marketing executive with a different pretty girl on his arm every month. Struggling to get his player days out of his system and figure out how to settle down, he visits the Goddess Resort, an all-inclusive erotic vacation where nothing is as it seems. Women around him are not only dying to service him, but they seem to be growing larger each time they do. 

Meanwhile, the science team at the resort has found out that Chris is an unusual subject. His levels of Rashja, the substance causing female growth, are many times higher than normal. What will it mean for Chris, and the resort? 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Gentle, Growing Woman, Sci-Fi, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Aztec Secrets
Chapters: 45 Completed: Yes Word count: 66030 Read: 303159 Published: October 12 2015 Updated: October 12 2015
Story Notes:

inspired by gorthag's images

1. Getting out of Dodge by newmark42

2. Goddess 101 by newmark42

3. Welcome to Paradise by newmark42

4. Special Subject by newmark42

5. Sun-bathing, level 1 by newmark42

6. Sponsorship by newmark42

7. Lunch by newmark42

8. Naked Mermaids by newmark42

9. Privacy at Last by newmark42

10. Staff Procedures, Transitions by newmark42

11. Check In by newmark42

12. Level Two Awaits by newmark42

13. The 'Fields' by newmark42

14. Level Two by newmark42

15. Through the Rabbit Hole by newmark42

16. Closing the Night Out by newmark42

17. Logistics by newmark42

18. Awake by newmark42

19. Detour by newmark42

20. The Pool Scene, level 2 by newmark42

21. Check. Up. by newmark42

22. Lounging by newmark42

23. No Cause for Alarm by newmark42

24. No Shoes, Plenty of Service / Doctor, Doctor by newmark42

25. Board Meeting by newmark42

26. Pool Meeting by newmark42

27. Teri Rubdown by newmark42

28. Kendra-Town by newmark42

29. Duty Calls by newmark42

30. Something Borrowed / Office Romance by newmark42

31. Fulfilled by newmark42

32. Housecall by newmark42

33. Graduation by newmark42

34. Date Interrupted by newmark42

35. Emergency / Eyes of the Law by newmark42

36. End of an All Nighter by newmark42

37. Exceeding the Speed Limit by newmark42

38. Two Sides to the Story by newmark42

39. Sleeping the Day Away by newmark42

40. Goddesses on Board by newmark42

41. Running on E by newmark42

42. Deeper into the Club by newmark42

43. The Spread by newmark42

44. Party's Over by newmark42

45. Dreams of a Madman / Premature Disembarkation by newmark42

Getting out of Dodge by newmark42

* Getting out of Dodge

The bar around them was energetic, filled with the daily ritualistic indulgence that is happy-hour. "I don't know how you do it Mark." He meant marriage of course. "How long have you and Stephanie been together? Three, maybe four years now?" His friend nodded back to him. "I think I have a three month curse." 

Chris has spent this evening confessing that he just broke it off with his latest girlfriend. "After three months, women start to freak out. Out of nowhere they just start talking as if they own my future. They start suggesting vacations, telling me how my living room would be so much more brighter and aerier with lime colored curtains, or making one of a half dozen other hairbrained compromises to my life. And I feel like I hardly even know them. Suddenly every time I pull their clothes off, all I can think about is how much I hate white picket fences and how kids are something other people should bring over to my place to keep the rug-cleaners and painting companies in business." 

Mark couldn't help but laugh. Chris seemed to have it all. Somehow, despite the two of them graduating the same degree program in Marketing, Chris' life had simply soared past his. Chris made more money, he lived in a high-rise Miami apartment, and not less than once a month he'd introduce Mark to another stunningly hot girl that was a 'friend' of his. 

Back when Mark's schedule included nightlife, it was rare for one of Chris' stable of women, from casual acquaintances to semi-frequent hookups, not to spot them and come say hello. Mark simply didn't understand how Chris could know such gorgeous women, and still come up with reason after reason that none of them were good enough. Mark wasn't exactly jealous. His wife was amazing. He just never had that kind of opportunity. 

Mark had to shout a little to be heard over the noisy bar crowd, "Chris man, I don't know what to tell you." Chris certainly didn't need to marry, he really didn't. But he seemed to want to, or at least be trying to find someone special. "Stephanie and I Just want the same things. Ohh, and I'm not afraid of procreating. Someone has to continue our species." 

Some part of Mark wanted to smack his friend, as if to wake him up. Chris' current girlfriend, Reena, was so hot that Mark found himself meeting them for drinks just to be around her. Plus, as far as Mark knew, she actually seemed quite nice and normal. This was a far cry from most of Chris' sexy but often mal-adjusted girlfriends. Like the one that pepper sprayed a doorman who refused to let her up, or Kendra. Christ, Kendra. Mark still couldn't get her out of his head. 

Kendra was a big Mets fan. Mark had dropped by Chris' place on a Saturday afternoon to leave them some ballgame tickets. After buzzing him up, she opened the door stark naked, save for her heels. She was absolutely gorgeous. Blond, tall, fashion model thin. Mark had fingered his wedding ring for the strength to decline her invitation inside as he handed over the tickets. 

Mark could sill recall her voice pleading with him. Are you sure? Chris told me he'd be 'right back' over an hour ago, and we're tired of waiting. She had reached her arm around him, and whispered to him with the best fuck-me voice Mark had ever heard, We're both jacked on X and just dying for a cock to play with. Mark couldn't stop himself from pushing the door open to see her naked friend, legs spread wide on the couch. She was brunette and slowing fingering herself, as if to keep warm because he'd interrupted them. Mark turned and ran out of there like his pants were on fire, seeing his marriage, and possibly a friendship, flash before his eyes. But when Chris had heard the story, he just laughed, telling Mark he really missed out, that Kendra was a dirty girl in the sack. 

Chris was just never satisfied, no matter what girlfriend he had. Mark had never been like that, his wife Stephanie might not strut around in panties, starve herself constantly, or bring 'friends' into their bed, but she was amazing, really amazing. She made his life better. Mark wondered if maybe Chris' problem was something other then commitment, and poked fun, "I think you need to see someone totally different... A psychiatrist." Chris didn't seem amused. 

Then someone dawned on Mark, something he'd read about recently. "Wait, I know what you need." Mark had recently read about some kind of kinky adult vacation. He didn't dare bring it up with Stephanie, but maybe Chris would try it out. "I heard about this place, this resort. Some kind of mutual adult exploration. Maybe if you get whatever it is you're searching for out of your system, you can find someone to be happy with." Chris was doubtful, but as he swigged down the last of his pint, he thought, hell, why not. 

--

Before he got the details from Mark. Chris had done a little research, finding places that seemed like scams. Laiden with blurry pictures of women from odd angles, they seemed like cheap hotels luring you out into hard-to-leave locations so they could bleed you dry with drug riddled and hardly attractive women. 

However, the website for this thing Mark turned him onto seemed totally different. It was a bit non-descript, but almost classy, with a black background and white text reading, 'Goddess Resort'. The site design was clean and simple, conveying a sense of budget, or purpose, or both. As he dug deeper, he saw pictures of an upscale thatch and bamboo resort, with a pool area set on the beach. 

Conspicuously absent were pictures of any women, or people at all. The other sites he'd checked out had galleries of pictures, usually obscuring the face, body, and any trust that the women were pretty. This site had promises of partners and experiences beyond your wildest dreams, but no people were depicted at all. 

Then he found their guarantee. You pay nothing until you are onsite and confirm our promises. All inclusive, no tipping allowed, no currency exchange allowed, no added charges. That was different. The more he read the more he realized how different it was. Turns out you couldn't just book a visit, you had to apply. The location of the resort was vague, but with a Carribean destination, it couldn't be more than a couple hours flight. 

Chris decided to go for it. He registered, and started filling out the online application. It turned out to be more of a sex checklist. At first he felt like quite a stud. He answered questions like number of partners -- cumulative, consecutively, simultaneously. He'd seen his share of bedroom time of all tyepes -- quiet, intimate, sexy freak-show. Then he started having to answer negatively. Some S&M, some punishment, even violence. The sex section came to and end and led into an unexpected set of psychology questions. How did he respond to intimidation? Did have have anger issues? Rate his level of respect for women. The application ended with employment and financial background. He realized he hadn't noticed any prices on the website, but from the way this whole thing was coming across, it couldn't be cheap. He finished and clicked send, wondering what would happen next.

--- 

"I can't believe you're actually going." Mark was secretly jealous as he drove Chris to the airport. Chris normally would have hired a towncar like he usually did, but Mark insisted on driving him, as if it got him somehow closer to going himself. If this thing was half as amazing as Chris made it out to be, Mark was missing out on the trip of a lifetime. 

At the airport curb, Chris pulled his carry-on from the trunk and patted his friend with a gentlemanly hug. "You should be coming with me. This place is going to be sick." Mark had no doubt he was right, but he didn't have room in his mind to think about it. He offered a fist-bump before they parted and Mark headed for home. Well, at least he'd get to hear about it. 

Chris made it to the plane boarding for an island off Jamaica before his euphoric confidence about the trip started waning. The plane was filled with grungy passengers. Nothing like a Miami to Vegas flight, where most everyone was beautiful and it was easy to spot the strippers. Chris liked to joke that those flights were the only place in the world strippers didn't expect benjamins to fly at them like rain in a thunderstorm. Chris had more than once been seated next to one -- and one he coaxed into the restroom so he could join the mile-high club. He figured she did it because two hours is a long time to survive the boredom of stripper ADD. 

On the Jamacian flight, Chris be lucky not to be seated next to a sweating mexican or cuban with a weight problem. He cursed at the air-travel gods for having no first class seats in this plane. 

--

The flight itself wasn't nearly as bad as he imagined, and he passed the time reading some industry rags he'd brought with to keep him busy during the ten-day vacation. The Jamacian airport, however, was even worse. Immigration and customs were hot and muggy; there was no A/C anywhere; and people were packed into dense lines, like cattle inching towards the slaughter. This was one of those situations he despised in his privileged upper-class life. He scanned the room for a way to buy himself out of it, but instead just found semi-automatic weapons watching for suspicious travelers. He could survive the lines.

The first moment of improvement came at the sight of his driver. Dressed in crisp white, he held a plain sign with CHRISTOPHER ROTHCHILD written in large block letters. As Chris approached him, he felt immediately recognized. "Bienvenida, Bienvenida, senor Rothscald". The man took his bag, and lead him to a new and clean white van with tinted windows. 

Inside, the van was unusual, resembling a low-budget party limo. The entire floor was carpeted and a low wide seat was against the side of the van. He felt like he was almost sitting on the floor, though the cushion was plenty comfortable. The driver said something in Spanish he didn't understand, and then took off for their destination. 

Chris tried a few times to find out what the driver knew about the resort, but he kept just answering, no comprende, no comprende. He gave up, and just zoned out staring at the inside of the van while it made it's way. He realized he had no idea where he was headed, that he couldn't even see out the windows seated so close to the floor. 

For a moment Chris wondered if this the whole operation was a front for kidnapping, organ harvesting, or some other nefarious activity. He turned on his cellphone and was happy to see both battery and signal. How many trips had he been on where there wasn't at least a possibility of it all being a sham. Anything outside a big city really. He felt confident that at least his friend Mark knew where he was, and would come looking if he didn't get some kind of contact from him. Not that searching would do much good if that evening ended with him cut open lying in a bathtub, his organs flying to save a south american druglord's cousin. 

--

Some words from the taxi-drive broke his morose train of thought. "Recurso de la diosa." Chris had no idea what he was saying. "A menudo se llama complejo de las mujeres giantes." Chris felt the van turn into a drive, and caught glimpses of an archway pass his useless vantage point up and out of the window. Moments later, the van came to a stop and the door swung open, revealing the first pleasant surprise of the trip, the front promenade of a gorgeous tropical hotel. 

As soon as Chris stepped from the van, he noticed a smartly dressed, tan, and attractive woman waiting for him. "Welcome Christopher. I hope your flight was bearable. I'll show you the resort and get you registered. Please allow me to take your bag." She wheeled it off in front of him, and he followed her into a dark paneled bamboo and thatch entryway. 

Inside, the ceilings were vaulted, bringing the shape of the roof-line directly into the interior. There was no formal looking hotel reception. Instead some empty couches occupied one side of the room, while the other side contained a dark large natural slab of wood, with a chair on either side. She wheeled up to the desk, and offered him one of the chairs. "If you could just fill out these basic forms, we can get started. As is stated in our guarantee, you will receive a brief tour before you will be under any payment obligation." She pushed some paper across the table and Chris began to handle it.

The first was simply a check-in statement, thankfully filled out with all of his information. It included his arrival and departure dates, and the astonishingly high per-night rate of the resort. He had given pause after finding how much the place cost, but he had the money, and it wouldn't do him any good when he was dead. He was also encouraged by the line describing the resort as 'an exclusive environment for mutual adult engagement and fantasy fulfillment'. Apparently it was other patrons like himself, not staff members, that would make his stay worthwhile. So it was not prostitution, and more like club med. Chris wasn't above paying for sex, but this was more his style. He suspected some part of their exorbitant rates subsidized stays for the right kind of counter-party clientele.

After reviewing the check-in details, the next form was a basic release disclaimer. He really just skimmed it. Many resort activities .... danger ... at your own risk.... patrons tested daily ... sexual activity .. not without risks. not responsible... not responsible... not responsible... not responsible. It was really quite a standard release form. They could probably outright stab you in public, throw you in a ditch, send a video of the crime to your mother, and claim that because of some fine-print in this release form they were somehow not responsible. Bottom line? If you were dead in a ditch it wouldn't matter. He signed it. 

The receptionist was ticking away at a little Apple laptop when he pushed the forms back over towards her. Once she was satisfied, she gestured her hand towards a nearby hallway, where another woman was approaching. "Excellent Christopher. This is Linda, she will be your personal guide for this tour, and can answer any questions that should arise during your stay in the resort." Linda handed him an icy and dripping wet glass of a tasty looking red punch, and he welcomed it in the sticky heat. His first taste gulped half of it down. 

"Please, walk with me. You may leave your bag here." He followed as she led them back the way she'd came in. "I'm confident you'll find our establishment is quite different than any you have every experienced, and exceptionally so. We combine the amenities of a five-star hotel with the settings of a tropical island. Then, through our exclusive methods, design a patron driven experience that we are confident you will never forget." 

Chris was in marketing, and he admired the craft. Find a product people want, and then expertly chose sound bytes to spin it into something they'll pay many multiples more to buy than it costs to make. He hoped they could deliver on their promises. At least the punch was good. "Unlike a traditional hotel, we have very few roaming staff members. Instead, we enlist our patrons to entertain and serve each other inside the resort." Wow if that didn't ever sound like a source of margin value. "All our patron service activities are strictly voluntary, of course, and there is no dirty work. We take care of the cooking, and cleaning, and well, anything that isn't directly serving a resort visitor. It may sound unconventional, but I assure you most of our visitors participate and enjoy this part of the experience.

"As you know, this is goddess resort. We have carefully screened our female 'goddess' patrons. Their job is to pamper you, and your job is to worship them. Tell them and show them how much you admire them, and they will pamper you all the more. I am simply here to simply guide you and answer questions." She was turning a corner. This hallway was cooler and dim, except for frequent windows peering out onto sunshine lit tropical plants. 

"The resort is split off into three segregated areas. We think of them as levels. The more you engage yourself in the experience, the more you admire and enjoy the patrons, the more you embody the spirit of goddess resort, the more quickly you will gain entry into the next level. Some enjoy all three levels in a single visit, while others return time and time again, working to obtain and enjoy the benefits higher levels have to offer. When you return, you will be allowed to participate in any level of the resort you have been previously allowed." 

She stopped, about five feet from a wide opening to the outdoors, the bright sun somewhat blinding their view beyond the threshold. "Let me express my personal sincere hope that you will one day reach level three, and experience that which truly gives goddess resort it's name. Now, let's go introduce you to level one." With that creshendo, she stepped through the door, and Chris followed her outside. 

As his eyes adjusted to the brighter light, he was on a terrace overlooking an incredible pool area, entirely like what he had seen in the website pictures. Bamboo and thatch buildings and umbrellas were punctuated by white cushions and white stucko walls that brightly reflected the sun. However, unlike the pictures in on the website, this pool scene was steaming with gorgrous women. Some of them were walking about, some of them were engaged in PDA with men, and some of them were simply lying sunning. There seemed to be many more women then man, possibly as many as three to one. Chris focused in on details, and each woman he singled out was absolutly sunning. "As per our guarantee, you may now leave the resort without any charge. Is our environment satisfactory?"

Chris was overwhelmed at the scene he was gazing out at. "I'm speechless. Your facilities, and your patrons, are stunning." 

"Excellent. Take a look through our patrons, and let me know if there is anyone in particular you'd like to welcome you. If not, I'd gladly select someone for you." Chris noticed some of the women already looking up at them on the terrace. His eyes were immediately drawn to a sultry brunette whose eyes locked onto his. Linda followed his glance, and without pressing for any more clarity she rang a bell. Even more women looked to the balcony, and many down below raised their hands, including the brunette. Linda gestured back, singling her out. The stunning woman shot Chris a satisfied smirk and stood, walking towards a door down below and out of sight. Another woman joined her. 

As Linda led them back to the lobby, she covered some technicalities, "we have our own sense of etiquette here at the resort. For everyone's safety, STD testing is required each day; and, violence, aggression, drama, and tempers are strictly prohibited. PDA on the other hand, is not only allowed, it is encouraged, as are public nudity, and public sex. However, as Level One is the first introduction to the resort, patrons are requested to remain mostly clothed unless actively engaged. Male patrons are invited to spectate, even voyeur, any public activity, but we request that you refrain from disturbing those involved. Female patrons, on the other hand, are not under the same restriction, so don't be surprised if you are politely approached anytime you are in public, even while engaged with a partner." The juxtoposition of the impressive pool scene and the overtly sexual content in her guidelines was starting to whet his appetite, fast. 

Back in the lobby, the two gorgeous bikini clad women were there to greet him. The brunette he had singled out introduced them, "I'm Jodi, and this is Kate." They each offered a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze. They were both about average height, but there was nothing average about them. They were slim and sexy, and their suits showed every inch of skin possible. Linda handed off a map, while Kate handled his luggage. "Shall we," Jodi extended her arm, leading them off in a different direction. 

Goddess 101 by newmark42

The room looked more like a yoga studio than a classroom, with wood flooring, and a mirror lining one wall. Perhaps a dozen chairs were set in rows, and Vanessa could see several of them were already occupied with young attractive girls as she filed in. While they all waited, she admired and envied the amazingly flat and defined tummy of the girl next to her. Vanessa was no slouch in the fitness department, but despite being exceptionally trim, her muscle definition never showed through the same way. She wondered what the woman's secret was. Probably starvation, something Vanessa had never given more than fleeting consideration. 

A woman walked in, closing the door behind her, and addressed the group, "Welcome ladies. You have all been carefully screened and selected to be here. This is goddess resort, and during your stay, if you follow our guidance, you are to be worshipped as goddess among men." There was some rustling and a chuckle at the dramatic opening. 

The presenter waved her hand and the lights went out, quickly punctuated by a projected image of some kind ofaztec monument. "Our journey began in Mexico, where for decades archaeologists have been revealing the history of a majestic ancient civilization." The picture changed to a moving collage, mostly of old looking gold jewelry. "The Aztecs were obsessed with gold. They molded it, worshiped it, and decorated their lives with it. However, they were also fascinated with the gods, or so we thought." 

The picture changed again to a stone carved tablet that appeared to depict a story. "Tablets like these have been uncovered from civilizations all over the world. Notice the proportions of the figures. Mainstream historians assumed this woman to be a god of fertility. Notice the size difference of the figures. She was drawn larger than the others to show she was the diety, the one they worshipped." 

The image switched to another panel, the crowd gasped and laughed as the processed the sexuality of the images. In these panels, the woman was repeatedly performing felatio to men, sometimes several men. "Recently, we uncovered this panel. Some dismissed it as mere entertainment, an early form of pornography. However, others were skeptical. The Aztecs are a people free with their bodies, often covered in nothing but jewlery. Why would a people who would merely walk their streets to see and touch real naked human flesh, laboriously spend years carving stone pornography? It is estimated that this fragment alone would have taken several artists more than a month of carving to complete." The picture dramatically zoomed out, showing that the fragment was only a small part of a wall of pictures, more than ten times larger. "The entire wall, it is estimated, might have taken more than a year. What purpose did it serve?

"Our own scientists spent years researching just that, and finally developed a theory. That theory was quickly shunned by the academic community, both because of the sexual nature of the tablets, and the unconventional ramifications." The screen shifted again, and now showed modern computer graphics connecting individual fragments of the Aztec story. "What we now know, is that the tables were not merely entertainment or even a story. They were an instruction manual. They depicted an ancient Aztec ritual, one that you will take part in this week while you enjoy your stay here." 

A door across the room opened, and someone entered. In the dim light of the projection, Vanessa could see that it was a completely naked man. He stood off to the side of the room. "On your applications, you all accepted a willingness to engage in sexual acts freely, sometimes publicly. May I have a volunteer to perform oral sex on this male resort guest?" The presenter scanned the room, and waved for a girl from the back to come up. Vanessa was shocked at how quickly someone had submitted. 

"Miss, what is your name, and may I ask how tall you are?" The audience couldn't hear her response so the presenter repeated it, "Jennifer is five foot nine. I need one of you the same height to merely stand next to her. Is there someone here who is five foot nine?" Vanessa was. What the heck, she rose her hand and the presenter gestured her forward. "Both of you please remove your shoes and stand facing each other. Closer." The woman pressed them until their noses were nearly touching. "You can all see these women are virtually identical heights." There were some nods and sounds of affirmation from the audience. 

The hostess gestured to Vanessa, "miss you may sit down. Jennifer, please see to our hotel guest over there, and please swallow his entire production." The volunteer walked over out of the light of the projector, and wasted no time in kneeling down and going to work on him there in front of the classroom. From the resort description Vanessa had expected some crazy happenings during her time here, but she wouldn't have predicted she'd be sitting in a classroom watching a powerpoint presentation while a man was fellated on the sideline. 

Despite the provocative distraction, the presenter reasserted her attention over the room. "These pictographs are the key elements of the story. In the left panel you see the rashja, the nectar, and the man drinking it. In the center panel you see the tonyata, or the transfer. The woman is pleasuring him orally to receive his production. The final step is the sernasa, the swelling, or the growth. The potency of the rashja, blessed and embodied by the male, has transformed the female. The sequence repeats, over an over, each segment building on the last, and the result?" 

The graphics changed, the right-hand panel becoming a flipbook, each flip changing the female figures shape. Where she started average, even homely, with each flip she slimmed and gained definition, then her form elongated and grew. Taller and more defined. The flipbook slid on the screen, making room for the previous carving, of the goddess of fertility. As it flipped, the woman's appearance approached that of the goddess. "This story was an instruction book, and instruction book to make the goddess." The crowd rustled and some laughed out loud at the seemingly preposterous implication. 

Somehow the woman pleasuring the man off to the side now seemed like a parlor trick, like this was some kind of magic show, or slight of hand. The thought entered Vanessa's mind that she could have been a plant, that would certainly explain why she so quickly volunteered. "We presented our interpretation at an international panel of academics. Their response, was to cast us out. We were accused of fabricating everything, including the tablets themselves, for sensationalism and attention. We were not only devastated, we were furious. Uncovering the tablets and their meanings had been almost a decade of work. Some of us were determined to set the record straight. We spent the next several years hunting the region for the source of our rashja, the nectar that we so firmly believed would demonstrate the truth in our interpretation. It was not an easy process. Once we found it, we began an entirely unconventional investigation, as the instructions next step clearly calls for sexual acts. Our team became mired in emotion and personal struggles, nearly tearing itself apart." 

The picture went black, shrouding the room in dimness, and leaving the still bobbing head of the volunteer as the most prominent visual. "When we finally achieved the sernasa, we were elated. The effects were temporary, but astounding. We could finally prove our theories. However, after a few nights of reflection, we realized what we had was sacred. It was more important than fame, and more important than the Aztec gold." A picture returned, showing an ornately decorated glass, filled with a red liquid that could have been fruit punch bought at a stateside supermarket. "Rashja was the Aztec's legacy, their contribution to sexuality. It is that gift which we are sharing with you here. You will all be goddess among men. You will take the tonyata, and each experience sernasa. Lights please." The volunteer had finished her task, and was sitting patiently on the floor, the man had already left the room in the darkness. 

"Jennifer, you are about to experience sernasa. Let me warn you that there will temporarily be some severe discomfort, even pain. Please come stand over here." The presenter then turned to Vanessa, "miss, would you rejoin us and again stand facing Jennifer please." Vanessa skeptically rose from her seat, standing nose-to-nose in front of the other volunteer.

"Sernasa you experience here at the resort will be slower and calmer than what you are about to see. The comfort of our guests, all of our guests, is our utmost concern. However, we have learned that you will better submit to the rashja, and enjoy your time here, with an undeniable demonstration. Jennifer please brace yourself on her shoulders, and try your best to stay standing. Everyone, please watch carefully, as Jennifer begins her first step in becoming a goddess. It may take several minutes to begin." 

The room grew silent. Vanessa was reminded of watching David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear on national television. Her mind prepared for a source of trickery or distraction as she started at the eyes of Jennifer in front of her. 

Vanessa was the first to notice the onset of Jennifer's distress, as she could see it in her eyes, and feel it in her grip. Jennifer did her best to hide it, but in a moment she winced and let out a little yelp of pain. Originally just a contortion of her face, everyone could see and hear that this was much more than mild discomfort. She was already having trouble standing straight. The presenter moved and placed her hand on Jennifer's back in comfort, "breath deeply. The pain will only last a few minutes. Focus on my voice and your breathing. Yes. There is the beginning. I can see the definition in her arms increasing."

The presenter turned to the audience. "Please, come up out of your seats if you wish, you should see this up close." Vanessa was already inches from Jennifer's physique, and felt a chill run through her spine as she saw unnatural movement in her shoulder and neckline. Was it merely body movement? She couldn't be sure, but why did it cause her to shiver? When the moment passed, she could see Jennifer's eyes had risen notably higher. Had she let her posture slouch? She did her best to stand up straight as an arrow as Jennifer cried and winced at another wave of pain. "It's okay, breathe." 

Several of the girls had risen from their seats, and were standing near them now, careful not to block the view of others. One of the girls was pointing at Jennifer's leg and whispering something under her breath. Vanessa noticed it was shaking violently. "I can't, I can't," Jennifer cried out, falling onto Vanessa. Held for support, Jennifer's pain was obvious to everyone as she weeped, "it hurts, I can't handle it..." The thought crossed Vanessa's mind that in a magic show, this would be the distraction, the unexpected element everyone could focus on while they were secretly being duped. Yet the girl was crying in her arms. How exactly would they dup *her*? She felt another shiver as Jennifer's body shifted unnaturally against her. 

"Can you see it?" The presenter queried the observers. Some of them were nodding, others still searching for some confirmation of the outlandish claims. One girl was defensively postured in her chair, shaking her head, refusing to be pulled into even looking for evidence. "Jennifer, it should be over very soon. Can you try to stand up straight for us?" 

Vanessa felt some weight lift off her, as Jennifer strained to right herself. As the volunteer peeled away, Vanessa involuntarily gasped. One of the observers exclaimed, "oh my god!" The woman wasn't just a little taller. Where previously they were eye to eye, Vanessa was staring right at Jennifer's lips. She had to be easily three or four inches taller in the span of only a few minutes. How was that possible? 

Jennifer's grimace was fading along with her pain, and a few moment later she was standing free of Vanessa and registering her own shock at the situation. She reached out to touch Vanessa's face as if she didn't herself believe it was real, "that is amazing. I must be six feet tall!" Jennifer turned, taking in the other female patrons with a smile and her new vantage point. Some of their mouths were left hanging open.

The presenter resumed her explanation, "this, my goddesses, is the power of the Rasja. This is our mission, to welcome you into the ancient Aztec ritual. While you are here, you will service our male patrons, filling them with Rasja. You will pleasure and pamper them, so that you may receive the tonyata. In exchange, they will admire you, they will give you the sernasa, and ultimately, they will worship you as goddess among men." 

Some of the women were already visibly giddy with excitement, and started a round of clapping that infectiously spread through the room. They were all still staring at Jennifer, and having witnessed it, it was hard not to believe. Vanessa released her concerns. What was the worst that could happen? "Now ladies, if you'll head back out through those doors, we'll get you escorted to your rooms and settled in. I'll need to stay and attend to our doubter." Jennifer could see one woman still stalwart in her chair. She was curious about her path for only a blink before returning to thoughts, really fantasy, of what was in store for her. 

Welcome to Paradise by newmark42

As Jodi waved Chris through the threshold, he entered his resort room. He could tell immediately the appointment was modern and sharp, while still honoring the traditional bamboo and thatch aesthetic of the resort. There was background music playing already, reminding him of the new age stuff they play at a fitness spa or during a yoga class. Jody stepped past him. "Each room has a full kitchen. You may order room service, or any food items you'd like, or if you prefer someone can come and cook for you here." She opened the refrigerator, "each room is regularly stocked with refreshments." He could see the fridge contained a couple bottles of water, and several pitchers of red punch, undoubtedly the same resort punch he'd already had. He handed her his empty glass and she quickly refilled it before closing the fridge. She brushed against him tantalizingly as she passed, "this of course is the living room, and then the bedroom." 

He followed Jodi, joining Kate, already in the bedroom unpacking his bag. Carefully placing each item into it's proper place, item by item. "Kate will have your things put away in a moment. In here is the bathroom," he followed her in, "where you have an oversize jacuzzi tub and shower for two, or three." She smiled a flirty smile. Despite the bathroom being quite large, the walkway was not. She brushed up close, "would you prefer a shower or a massage to relax you after your flight?" 

Was she offering to take a shower with him? He dismissed the thought and made the other choice hoping it meant she would stay, "a massage would be excellent." She took his hand and led him back to the bedroom, gesturing for him to sit in a large white cushioned armchair. In front of him, Kate was finished unpacking his clothes as he felt Jodi's fingers run through his hair. 

Kate looked his direction, immediatly approaching him, her step filled with a bit of saucy strut. "Welcome to goddess resort." Without hesitation, she knelt and placed her hands low on his legs. Jodi's fingers ran through his scalp and he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the alternatating softness and firmness of their touches. 

"Ladies, this is really wonderful." He heard them both giggle a little as Kate's hands passed the hem of his shorts, slipping inside. He was impressed. While he had high expectations for the resort, something about it's mission of guest to guest interaction had him expecting he'd have to work much harder to gain the attention of the opposite sex. Yet here it was handed to him with no effort at all. For a moment he wondered how it was possible. How were complete strangers so eager to attend him? Had the resort found a way to recruit hot nymphomaniac women? It dawned on him that nothing in the resort information precluded female guests being paid, maybe they were. At the moment, he didn't care. 

Then he realized Jodi's hands were no longer on his neck. When he felt Kate's leave him as well, he decided he'd mis-judged the whole thing. Of course that was too good to be true. They must have finished, he opened his eyes. "Thank you both very much."

"You're welcome, but we are most certainly not finished. We're just getting started." Kate stood in front of him, "we're here to pamper and please you. Before we're done, you'll be ready to nap like a baby. Would you like to finish that?" She gestured towards the glass in his hand, and he gulped the rest of the drink down as he guessed at her intentions. As soon the glass was empty, she relieved it from his hand and took it away towards the kitchen. 

Jodi swung around into his view, "mind if I go first?" The question was obviously rhetorical, as a moment later she had slid onto his lap and placed her lips against his. He released himself into the kiss, his arms wrapping around her body. By the time they parted, he could see Kate was watching them from the bed. Jodi unbuttoned down the front of his shirt as he watched Kate untie and release her top. Her body was firm and tight. Had he died and gone to heaven? Kate was staring at him intently as she casually brushed a hand against her bare body for show. 

Jodi slid off his lap. He made no objection when she pulled his shorts loose, nor when she wasted no time, immediately taking him into her mouth. If there was any remaining stress from the travel or even his week, it was quickly drifting away. After a few minutes of her gentle action, he climaxed into her, and sank into the chair with a sigh of release. When he regained the composure to open his eyes, he could hear water running elsewhere. Kate was beckoning him towards the bed. 

Chris was never modest, so he peeled off the rest of his clothes. By the time he curled up next to her, Jodi had returned and promptly dropped her top to the floor before sliding up next to them. "He's just getting started, but he's tasty." It was an odd sisterly exchange between them, as if he wasn't even there.

Chris was shocked at how quickly this had all happened. He'd had his share of one night stands and party girls, but he'd at least met them, known them, wooed them. These girls took him on like it was their purpose. He didn't want to interfere with the sexy treatment he was receiving, but he wanted to know why. Besides, he figured it would be a few minutes before he could participate in any more. "How long have you two girls been at the resort?" As soon as it left his mouth, he could sense how selfish he must have sounded. He was just serviced, and they were cuddled up against him. He remembered what his resort guide had told him only minutes before. They job is to pamper you, and your job is to worship them. "..and might I add that you two are both incredibly stunning... and talented." 

"Why thank you," Kate leaned in and gave him a simple kiss. "We arrived and completed our orientation yesterday. You are our first match. Are we doing okay so far?" She leaned in again, this time giving him a substantially more sensuous kiss. Her bare body pressed against him, making her interest in him palpable. Kate let go of the kiss, and he had barely freed himself when Jodi darted in, taking her turn. 

In some ways the two girls were in strong contrast to each other. Where Kate was tight and athletic, Jodi's body was silky, smooth, and busty. They each had a hand on his crotch, caressing and toying with him despite his spent state. He had the urge to spend this time exploring their bodies, but the way they'd cuddled up had pinned his arms around them. He like their captive, in the most relaxing and delightful way. While Jodi's kiss deepened, he felt Kate slide away. A moment later her lips softly fell onto his developing erection. The sensation was slow but intense, both of the ladies lapping their tongues against him in different ways. 

Jodi pulled away from their kiss, surveying the situation. "Ready again so soon? That's impressive. That will get you *lots* of attention around here." She looked at him with a sultry intent, but just stayed propped up, her breasts on display. His free arm took the opportunity, reaching across and placing a hand to her beautiful breast. The feeling of Kate's lips and tongue was still sensuous and rhythmic. Jodi satisfyingly watched him admire her, "I'm glad you like them. I'd really like you to worship them, would you do that for me?" He nodded. 

Before he could add a verbal confirmation, Jodi slid herself up and placed her breasts against his face. He kissed, and licked at them. "Ohh, I like that. Right here." Her hand tipped his mouth to her nipple before she leaned her weight into him. "Do you like my big tits in your face? Is that going to help Katie get what she wants down there?" He had no way to respond with his face full of flesh, and he didn't care. Kate's action down below became a bit forced and juvenile, but the two of them were getting the job done. Jodi was pouring on the sexy dirty talk and it was sending him over the edge. "Yes, show me how much you love my tits. You want the other one?" She shifted slightly, and she had hardly shoved her opposite nipple in his mouth when he moaned out, shooting into Kate's waiting mouth. "That's it, let it all go. That's what we want, to please and pamper you." 

As Kate excused herself to the restroom, Jodi handed him a full drink of red resort punch. "There is no way you are getting out of our sight tonight. Dinner isn't for another few hours. Would you like a break now, or may we try to go again?" Chris was not sure what good karma had brought him here, but wow was he glad he found the goddess resort. 

Special Subject by newmark42

"Dr. Foley, the evening test results came back in. One particular subject is showing Rasja levels that are off the charts for a first day occupant. You should take a look at this" The resort lab was small and simple. A few white lab tables were donned with medical devices. Dr. Foley and his medical assistant, Cheri, were both processing the nightly reports. Most of the panels were the repeated bevy of STD negative tests. While every patron was screened before arriving, they had learned that with there level of activity, they could never be too careful. Each patron and hotel staff member was screened each and every night to attempt to assure no dangerous virus threatened the health of the patrons, and ultimately, the health of the resort. However, the main reason for nightly blood draws was to monitor Rashja levels. As long as men were served enough red punch, these too were very predictable and seldom interesting. Usually it served as a simply check and balance. If a patron wasn't being served well, and not fed enough Rashja, they'd intervene and assure he didn't fall behind the pace of his schedule. 

However, it also allowed them to control the Rashja levels in each of the three distinct areas. The system was originally devised for the comfort and health of the female patrons, as introducing high levels of Rashja too quickly caused large amounts of discomfort and sometimes pain. However, they found it also served an alternate purpose. Female patrons almost universally accepted and embraced their roles as goddess, and were usually euphoric at the growth process. So far the only female incident had involved a patron who let down her restraint and violated the resort's rules of peaceful conduct. Since then, their screening and female monitoring was increased, and had successfully prevented any repeat incidents. 

The men, however, had proved to be a different matter entirely. Many had trouble accepting the reality of the process, especially when confronted abruptly and directly with dramatic results. By separating the three distinct areas, they were able to prevent men from learning of the sernas's effects until they were observed to be ready. This dramatically improved both the participation rate of the male patrons in the later stages, and the comfort, relaxation, and in-turn, pleasure levels of all patrons. 

"Hmm, how very interesting. This certainly can't be accounted for by Rashja dosage levels. We'll have to watch this one." Dr. Foley was still focused on the technical data in the result.

Cheri took a look at the chart, quickly concerned. "He's more than double the concentration we normally allow in level one. There is danger that female sernasa may become too obvious, or worse that new female patrons may experience discomfort. We should intervene." 

Dr. Foley waved his hand at the suggestion, "I'm aware of the risks. I'd still like to hear an evaluation before we send him to level two. He may be a good candidate for sponsorship. Make a note that we should review his female attendants for a match. With Rashja levels this high, anyone receiving him is likely also a candidate for early promotion. " 

* First Morning in Paradise

Chris awoke to amazing morning sun, and the sound of a hotel phone ringing. He never did leave the room last night, Jodi and Kate had been eager and convinced them all to take dinner in. He couldn't remember how many times they brought him to climax, all in their mouths. It was the most pleasant torture he'd experienced. He finally became alert and reached for the phone. A sweet female voice greeted him, "good morning Chris, I trust you slept well?" 

"Yes very well."

"Good, may we bring you something for breakfast?" It took him a minute to conjure a breakfast order from his head, having no menu handy. She was patient, and read the order back to him before finally promising him it would be up shortly. 

Out his window he had a view of the pool and the beach, both of which looked peaceful and calm with only a couple patrons sparsely walking about. On the coffee table sat his interlink bracelet. Jodi had explained it to him the night before. In such an intimate yet open atmosphere, avoiding conflict was important to everyone's enjoyment. The resort had developed the bracelet system as a way to make allow temporary exclusivity. Each male patron is issued a pairing bracelet, indicating he is unpaired. If they wish to gain the exclusive attention of a specific female patron for the entire day, they are free to offer up the bracelet, and if she accepts, they are joined, and other patrons are instructed not to request their attentions. At the end of each day, the hotel staff returns the bracelet for the next day. She also explained other resort etiquette, including the customary courtesy to introduce your companions to any who approach, how to politely request pampering, and that there should be no pressure or heckling, any patron response was final. He had only just fitted the bracelet to his wrist when the doorbell rang.

It was his breakfast already, and upon opening the door he was delivered quite a shock. Instead of some white-shirted buss-boy, the cart was delivered by a stunning woman draped in a shear aqua cover-up. "Good morning Chris, I'm Brenda." She was tall, maybe taller than Chris, blue eyes and sandy brown hair, and busty. He held the door and admired the shape and motion of her her white-bikini as she gently pushed the breakfast cart into his room. "Did you sleep well?" He nodded as she set out his eggs Benedict, fruit, and resort punch. "Would you like to eat alone, or might I offer you some company?" 

He didn't have to think twice about that, "A stunning beauty such as yourself? Please please." He gestured towards another seat, and they both sat. He felt a little awkward digging into breakfast alone, so he did his best to keep her talking. She had been at the resort for almost a week, so she knew much more about it than his previous evening companions. Brenda explained how every role at the resort was filled by patrons to encourage them to interact and meet one another. Later in the day she enjoyed administering on-beach massage, but that this early in the morning she served in breakfast delivery or private exercise classes. 

Halfway through his meal, her coverup had relaxed and opened up a stunning view of cleavage and a very revealing bikini top. As she talked more about the resort, and carved away at his eggs, his eyes were magnetically drawn to the distraction. She made no attempt to discourage him. In fact, when their exchange hit a lull, she straightened up, dropped her coverup entirely, and stretched her shoulders in a way that seemed to proudly show off her large chest. When she settled back down, he felt her foot gently rub his below the table. He ate the last several bites in careful silence, trying not to let the suggestive way she was smiling at him cause him to choke. At the end of his meal, he decided the ball was in his court. "Brenda, excuse me if this is too forward, but would you be free for some pampering?" 

Her face lit up into a bright scrunchy half-wink. "I was hoping you would ask. I would be delighted Chris. First, allow me to get you some more punch." She stood, carrying his empty morning resort punch glass with her. Watching her prance to the fridge and back without her coverup was like watching a bikini runway model. Her body was stunning and unusually curvy for being so tall. She offered up the refilled glass, and it took him a moment to snap out of his staring and take it from her. "Do you mind if I do a little morning stretching while you finish this?" 

"Not. At. All." She smiled at the implied compliment, and took a tiny step back, no further away than absolutely necessary, as if to make the point that she intended for him to watch every moment. Standing in profile less than an arm's length away, she began alternating touching her toes and twisting her torso. She made eye contact anytime the motions allowed, and Chris was mesmerized watching her bust alternately swing and settle. After several repetitions, she sat on the floor facing him, and proceeded to spread her legs wide before rolling her hips forward into the splits. Then she proceeded to bounce gently, the motion more suggestive of a sexual act than any exercise. Meanwhile she continued smiling up at Chris, as if to make sure he was completely enjoying the show. The whole scene was certainly getting a rise out of him.

Chris had only just sipped the last of his punch, when she promptly stood and took the empty glass towards the kitchen to refill it. "You can never have too much liquid, it's easy to dehydrate out here in the heat." Moments later she handed him back the glass and stood expectantly. "Finish one last glass and it's time to start your pampering." Chris felt a bit like he was going to overflow, but with that offer he forced down the slightly sweet, slightly tangy punch before setting the glass on the table. She reached a hand out, and before he knew where this was leading she'd pulled him to his feet and dropped to her knees. A moment later his boxers were down, and she wasted no time in running her tongue along his already excited state. Her voice was playful as she addressed not Chris, but his crotch, "now it's time for Brenda's breakfast snack, are you ready to give it to me?" Her lips stroked slowly at first, but her pace increased quickly. It wasn't more than a few minutes later than Chris came into her mouth and she showed a satisfied grin. "Mmm. Just what I hoped for." 

Brenda rose and embraced him, pressed her body fully into his. It turns out she was taller than him, by about an inch. Chris found the situation a bit awkward, his boxers still around his ankles. However, it was certainly a nice treat to his breakfast. He remembered the resort customs, and broke the silence with a bit of his own melodrama. "Thank you Brenda. That was divine. Everyone should be treated to a morning treat as beautiful and talented as you." 

She smiled wide, staring right into his eyes, "ohh Chris, I have only just begun to pamper you. That was just the first course." She took his hand and looked to the floor, "step out of those." He complied and after refilling his punch, she led him off into the bedroom, directing him right back into the bed he had only recently crawled out of. She immediately straddled on top of him. She was stunning, looking down at him. His attention was equally split between her intense eye contact and her incredible breasts. "I'm glad your a boob man. I can always tell you know." Her finger slipped down between her cleavage, "you've been staring at them since I let my coverup slip open. It makes me hot when guys can't take their eyes off." 

She lifted his hand and encouraged him to caress her breast. His attention was now fully focused on her chest as she pulled and slipped her bikini up over her head. "Mm... and they're all yours to enjoy. No biting now," she leaned in, and rubbed each breast down his face, before encouraging him to suckle on one of her now hard nipples. He felt her hand reach back down to his still spent cock, squeezing it briefly. Her voice softened to a raspy whisper, "see how hard my nipples are for you? I'm going to let you lick and suck on my great big tits until your ready again, and then I'm going to take you right back in my mouth and just... mmm. just pamper and milk it out of you. I think the other side needs some attention." She leaned back in, pushing a mountain of flesh into his lips. "Mmmmm, yes. Suck them. Pamper them. There we go." She could feel him start to harden, "you're little guy is getting excited. Maybe he likes my big titties too. Does he want to play with them?" She was stroking him now, and could feel him become noticeably stiffer at the mere suggestion, "ohh he definitely does." 

He admired her as she stretched for the full punch glass from the bedside table. "You need your nourishment, so you'll need to finish this before I get my next morning snack. Excuse me while we entertain our guest down there." He really didn't need any more punch, but she was certainly offering incentive, so he took a sip. She smiled before sliding herself down his body, wrapping her breasts around his lap. Then she just settled in and sort of 'played'. Her fingers toyed with him, rubbing him into her soft flesh. She was staring intently up at him, and each time he took a sip, she'd tongue across his tip and stop, as if making an exchange. 

At once point she licked her tongue across her lips while her fingers still massaged him against the skin of her breast. He took a couple small sips, and she responded by playfully flicking her tongue against him. The exchanges made the pressure to finish the punch palpable, and she smiled when he took an obviously oversize gulp to finally finish it off. In response, she immediately slid herself down, slowly drawing him into her mouth. Her tongue lapped against him while her breasts sloshed against his lap. 

After a few minutes of mere teasing, she picked up her pace and began sucking and thrusting her mouth against him. Even having just climaxed a short while ago, he felt himself nearing the edge. She increased her pressure, and he could feel the texture of her tongue dragging against him. He tensed and grabbed at the sheets as she continued her thrusting, slightly faster, until a minute later when he involuntarily let out a moan of pleasure. She softened and slowed herself as she coaxed and tasted his final pumps. Looking up, her smile was filled with a surprising glow. She silently smiled as she rose, heading for the bathroom to wash up. 

When she returned, she was back in her white bikini top. Chris hadn't remembered it looking to indecently small on her before. "I would love to stay all morning and pamper you, but it would be selfish of me to keep you from the pool scene on your first day." She leaned in and gave him a goodbye kiss that tore at his soul. "Mmm. I do hope I see you again, Christopher." He stared at her ass as he watched her strut out of the bedroom. A moment later he heard his resort room door close. The pool scene? This place was so far beyond his expectations. He was so excited to shower and primp up for the day. The other kind of excited.

Sun-bathing, level 1 by newmark42

At first glance the poolside scene could have been mistaken for a Las Vegas hotel. Most of the seating were double-wide loungers covered in crisp white towels. Unreasonably attractive women were lying about in revealing bathing suits, only occasionally accompanied by men, most not nearly as attractive. What was quickly and obviously different was how they all looked at him. As he walked among the patrons, most women not immediately engaged in something stared at him like he was a star walking across a stage. 

A redhead in a shiny bright blue suit rubbed the empty space on her lounger suggestively as he passed. He strode by before registering her intention. Then it dawned on him, they were all offering for him to join them. He stopped and quickly revised his plan to head for the empty lounger, and found himself frozen in a paradox of choice. There was so many gorgeous women at this resort he had no idea which to approach. He scanned his options, and decided the redhead had caught his eye for a reason. A moment later he was at her lounger. "May I join you?" From her body language he could see the question was unnecessary, but he politely asked it anyhow.

"Yez.. pleaze be comfortable." She had a european accent, maybe Swedish, and was obviously not a native English speaker. "I am Zvenka, I hope you am enjoying stay."

"I'm Chris. I just arrived last night, and I'm finding the resort amazing, and may I say you look incredibly stunning. You caught my eye from far across the pool deck." She had a hint of non-registration, but from her beaming smile she had caught enough of his complement to be satisfied. 

Another patron walked up carrying a tray of red icy drinks and extended one to him, "may I offer you two anything else?" She had a beam in her eye that he was starting to recognize as her sign that absolutely everything about her was on the menu. 

"You like her? She vill join us," Zvenka offered up in slightly less broken English. Chris gently shook his head and Zvenka showed a momentary peak of excitement as the drink girl walked away. She leaned in and kissed him before sitting up and reached for something under the lounger. "You drink, I, " she searched for the words but gave up and shook the bottle of sun tan lotion. Chris nodded and took a sip as she squeezed some of the lotion out and began applying it liberally to his feet and legs. The way her smile beamed every time she turned and caught him staring made it hard to look away, but he did catch some glances of his surroundings. A woman across the pool was sunning herself topless; a couple tucked off to the side was doing quite a bit more than kissing. and the woman with the tray of drinks had scooted up with a different couple. The male patron looked very very cozy sandwiched in on his lounger. Chris peaked at them a few times, and caught views of the girls reaching into his swim trunks.

Zvenka had switched to his upper body, rubbing lotion into his hands, arms, and neck, before working on his chest. Chris was proud of his fitness level. He certainly looked more in shape than some of the other male patrons. Further, he was no stranger to beautiful girlfriends, so he puzzled a bit at the energy he felt watching her lotion him up. Was she really that much more attractive than women he had dated? He decided she was, but that couldn't be it. He could feel it as she rubbed lotion down his sides. His body already anticipating intimacy with any flirting. His expectation confirmed as she slipped her fingers underneath the waistline of his boardshorts in the guise of her lotion application. After the morning he had, even her beauty and proximity hadn't brought him to attention. Still, he liked the casualness of the way she fingered him in his shorts. "Zvenka make ready pamper you soon." She shook the bottle again, "you return favor?" 

Chris set down his drink, gladly took the lotion from her, and squeezed some out into his hand. For her part, Zvenka straightened her posture, bringing herself close enough for him to reach her while lounging. She extended one leg over him, offering it up, and he began to apply the lotion. She was incredibly toned and fit. If simply sitting with her wasn't enough to break through his morning climax coma, rubbing his hands on her was starting to. As he approached her hip, she lifted her bikini string, allowing him to thoroughly reach underneath. She tightened her abs as he ran his hands, newly refreshed with lotion, across her tummy and up her sides. 

He switched to her neck and shoulders and she shifted closer, "Zvenka make better," without any hesitation, she promptly untied her bikini string and slipped it to the bench, revealing her gorgeous breasts and holding them out towards him. Chris took the invitation, massaging her chest thoroughly. They were firm and perfect. Not large by any means, but shapely and nice. He continued onto her arms, and since she left her bikini open he took the opportunity to further admire her shape. She had certainly noticed. She took the lotion bottle and returned it to a place below the lounger, making clear that whether he had finished or not, he was done. She silently stared into his eyes and slipped her hand back into his board shorts. He was back to half mast, but there was still some work cut out for her. She pursed her lips at the challenge, and continued stroking him while offering him a view of her body. She was patient and slow, occasionally leaning in to kiss and suck at his lip. He slipped into a bit of a trace staring into her eyes, and placed a hand up against her face. She kissed it, "time for pamper now, yes?" Chris nodded without thinking. 

Zvenka slid down the lounger and spread his legs before peeling the top of his shorts free. He felt quite exposed, lying out there on the public pool deck with his erection in plain view. He looked around, confirming he wasn't attracting too much attention. A female patron alone on the lounger to his right eyed him hungrily, before looking away. She had dark black hair, and was even bustier than Zvenka. He had the feeling that merely a brief gesture would bring her over. Zvenka slipped her lips down over him, and gently began to twirl him about in his mouth. The sensation was both relaxing and intoxicating, her motions containing no urgency. He still didn't feel ready for the task, but he was enjoying the moment too much to even bother with the thought. 

He lie his head back and didn't know how long he had closed his eyes when he noticed the women on the neighboring lounger was standing over him. She seemed both taller than he expected. A fresh drink was held out towards him while Zvenka continued her pampering unfased. "She seems to have everything she needs. May I offer you something more?" He made no gesture to dissuade her as she leaned over and planted her soft plush lips against him. He responded to the kiss, trying to hold her near him as she pulled away. Zvenka was only now beginning to add some thrusting to her deliberate teasing as she drew him in and out slowly. The raven goddess pulled her top up over her head, and leaned in again. Her bare breasts crushing against his chest as she kissed him deeply, holding his head in hand. 

Zvenka again picked up the pace, and the combination of attentions brought him to an ejaculation that sputtered out in a moment of surprise. As Zvenka released him, the raven goddess peeled herself away and unexpectedly rushed to lick his cock and crotch. Cleaning him up like a cat preening her kitten. The surprise shot had left him still unusually hard, so what started as a cleanup job, turned into a continuation. A moment later she was gently thrusting her lips on him, and while at first he thought there was no way he would come again, just a couple minutes later he was feeling an unusual pressure, and the need to climax was building in him. 

Four minutes later it was almost a throbbing pain. He didn't want to come, he needed to, yet it felt so far away. The muscles in his butt tensed up first, then it spread. Zvenka was simply sitting and enjoying the show as he contorted on the lounger, grabbing at her and the raven haired goddess equally. He could hear a chant in his mind, ohh come, please come. He wanted it badly now. He was momentarily reminded he was sitting out in public at the pool, which was just enough notice for him to force himself quiet. He bit at his lip and ached at the growing discomfort. He still felt her thrusting her lips on him. His muscles had relaxed slightly, but the ache was still there. The look on Zvenka's face showed compassion, "Poor Chris. Zvenka make easier." She turned and issued some subtle gestures. 

A moment later two more equally stunning women walked up on either side of him. He almost couldn't believe this wasn't delirium. He desperately wanted to come. The women exchanged some glances of mutual understanding, then the blond girl and Zvenka began suggestively touching themselves for his benefit. The other girl leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I was jealous over there watching her licking and sucking at your cock. It made me so wet." He glanced at the girl next to Zvenka. Equally beautiful, blond, also trim, she was repeatedly and suggestively stretching her bikini bottoms. "I want to push her out of the way and ride and ride you until I climax over and over. But...Since you seem all tied up, I'll just have to," she paused and gasped, and he noticed she already had one hand down her bottom rubbing herself, "I'll just have to relieve myself." She started breathing heavy and whimpered into his ear as she rubbed at her own clit. He felt his physiology instinctively pacing her progress. 

The girl in his ear telegraphed every sensation of her climax to him, his body was incapable of holding out any longer. He flew over the edge in a torrent of over-stimulation, crying out out and spasming violently as the raven goddess held herself firmly on his cock. As quickly as they had arrived, the two girls walked away with cheery smile and a wave back to him. The raven goddess took her time in again preening every inch of his cock with her tongue before gently replacing his trunks. 

"I'm Vanessa, and we need to get you some nourishment after that display. Would you two care to join me for some lunch?" Chris was floored at the casualness of her transition, and her comfort in her still topless state. At the same time, his stomach ached and let out a grumble that Zvenka chuckled at. They both pulled him from his seat, and he came nose to nose with Vanessa before she squeezed and kissed him softly on the cheek. The feeling of her bare breasts pressing into his chest would have brought a rise out of him in just about any other state, yet he didn't even stir. His mind, however, paid them his full attention. While he walked with them, Vanessa replaced her top mid-stride as if she were simply slipping on a jacket or a hat. 

After finding a suitable seat at the lunch cafe, the girls both excused themselves to freshen up. His mind was spinning, and he could hardly believe his day so far. He found himself hoping for an hour or two without any female sexual attention and then scolded himself for even thinking it.

Sponsorship by newmark42

Vanessa and Zvenka accompanied each other towards the ladies restroom. Zvenka was quiet, mostly on account of her rusty English skills. She decided she might enjoy herself more if she sought out one of the men who spoke her native Russian or even German, which she was much more fluent in than English. As soon as she release the thought, one of her previous partners casually entered their path, "Zvenka. Ya byl umeret za svoyu krasotu. Pozhaluista, vy budete razvlekat menya zaden?" He held out the paired half of his bracelet to her. 

She looked to Vanessa. "Is okay? You wish to keep Chris?" She hadn't considered her plans, but she certainly intended to stay with him through lunch. She nodded, and Zvenka accepted the bracelet. Before donning it, she headed towards Chris to politely thank him and excuse herself to her new partner. 

Vanessa entered the restroom alone. She reached for a toothbrush and removed the plastic wrapping before beginning her freshening. She thought about what she had eaten that morning as she felt a tinge of nausea sweep through her. By the time she was done washing her face, it had past. She approached the intercom kisok against the wall, and pressed her hand to the palm reader as was standard procedure for female patrons. A moment later the screen flickered to life, showing vitals read off her finger, taking her picture, and making a record of her current height. Six feet tall already? Only just a few hours ago it had registered only 5'10". Had she really grown two inches so quickly? She'd only participated in one tonyata since then, and from the other girls around her that was not nearly enough. In fact, six feet was her goal to reach by the end of the evening. 

She felt herself get slightly giddy at the unexpected progress when the screen flashed to a camera of someone in a white labcoat. "Miss Harcourt, I wonder if you have a moment." She nodded. "I'm Dr. Foley. Let me first say that you look stunning, and your progress is exceptional. Is this data correct that you've have only two tonyata's today, the most recent from our male guest Christopher?" A faceshot of Chris flipped up onto the screen, and she responded in affirmation. "Have you stood next to each other? Has he noticed your height?" She thought back in her mind, yes, she was pretty sure he had. That is, unless he was too focused on her rubbing her bare breasts up against his chest. She almost giggled at the thought as she nodded. "Excellent. I have a unique offer for you. As you have been told, normally the progression to level two takes a minimum of three days. However, Chris is an exceptional vessel for the the Rashja. In fact, you may already start to notice some discomfort from your session with him." Her mind flashed to the nausea from a few moments before, as she nodded and confirmed his suspicions. 

"We would like you to sponsor Christopher for joint promotion to level two, hopefully as early as this evening. Let me explain how the process works. As you know, men in level one are not aware of the Aztec ritual, or even that they are injesting Rashja. We try our best to let their subconscious mind observe and suspect growth in our female patrons before we approach them with the information. Even when they are not consciously aware of it, this subconscious conclusion allows the mind's split second conclusions to accept, rather than challenge the reality of the process." She remembered the explanation from her orientation, and she was quickly boring of his droning on. Her attention waned away from the screen for a moment, so he called her back to it. "I'm sorry, let me be brief. We would like you to partner with him. We would like you to intentionally assure he observes your growth, which shouldn't be hard given the current rate. Once his mind has undeniably seen the evidence, you may either confirm it if he challenges you, or ask him to accept that something at the resort is causing women to grow. We request that this occur in private if possible. Once this is completed, you are to invite him to join you to level two. As you understand, you are requested not to discuss Rashja, the Aztec ritual, or even admit you have any knowledge of the process yourself. In exchange for accepting this responsibility, you will also be allowed to enter level two early with him, preferably before..." he looked down at something on the desk, "..before five pm tonight. Will you take on this sponsorship?"

Vanessa was beaming at her good luck. If Chris was the source of this faster development, she was certainly going to stick with him. Not only was her development proceeding much faster than she expected, but in just a few hours she'd already be admitted to level two -- on her first day. She felt a small wave of nausea, and saw the Dr's face register concern. She held up her hand. "I'm fine, just a little of that discomfort you mentioned I might be having. I would be happy to sponsor Chris. Is there anything else I should know? What should I do when he accepts?"

"Once he accepts you can simply ring staff on a hotel phone, and they will take care of the arrangements. From the numbers I'm seeing here, you should know that you're likely to experience more discomfort, possibly even some pain, due to the accelerated growth. However, it shouldn't be anything exceptional, and if it's too great, please just discontinue any tonyata activities and contact a staff member. Now please, I've delayed you far too long, and Chris is politely waiting for you." She nodded, and turned towards the door. She paused as she heard his voice again, "one more thing. It would be ideal if he gave you his pairing bracelet. It's not required, but if he chooses to pair with someone else, getting his private attention may be difficult." Check. Pairing bracelet. She resumed her pace back out the door towards Chris.

Lunch by newmark42

By the time their lunch arrived, Chris was completely famished, almost dizzy from lack of blood sugar. Fortunately during Vanessa's exceptionally long freshening, two stunningly attractive female patrons had kept his resort punch refilled and entertained him with their flirtations. One of them was wearing a bracelet, and they explained they were waiting for her partner to finished a beach massage session before they took him out for some skinnie-snorkeling. The two of them were constantly and distractingly touching each other, and kissed each other more than once. Most of their flirting involved one of them challenging him to agree that some specific bodypart on the other was simply amazing. It wasn't hard for him to agree, but they wouldn't take his visual appraisal. By the time Vanessa returned, they had required him to comment on the exact feel of their breasts and butt, hands and thighs, and even their biceps. Each of them left him with a deliciously drawn out kiss before they both bounded off with the energy of doublemint twins.

Getting a better look at her, Vanessa was much younger than he had realized. She couldn't have been much older than 22, making her easily ten years younger than him. Still something about her black hair and confident demeanor made her seem wise beyond her years. He was halfway through his seared tuna sandwich before he even looked up from his plate. "I'm sorry, I'm just so famished." Vanessa was slowly working her way through some form of salad. Her busty yet slender figure, and the contrast of her light skin and black hair made even watching her eat a tantalizing event. 

She reached a hand over to touch his arm. "Please don't apologize. I kept you waiting with that intolorable long freshing. Some girls in there just get to talking and don't let up. I can see you're starving. You get your fill, and keep yourself hydrated. You're going to need your strength for our afternoon activity." She was so confident. He had a flash of worry that her idea of activity would be yet another sex session. "Don't worry, you'll get a long break. We're all supposed to refrain from sex activities in the early afternoon. Do you want to float around the pool? or maybe scuba?" He let out a sigh of relief that he'd get a respite from the endless onslaught of performance, and then wanted to smack himself for even thinking it. 

"Scuba sounds nice. Is there a reef near here?" He munched another bite of his sandwich, and noticed her fork hesitate mid-motion as she bit her lip. "Are you alright?" She was silent for a moment, and then her face beamed with a genuine look of pleasure he did not at all expect. 

"I'm perfect. Something is just having an amazing effect on me this afternoon, I feel so alive. That, and I'm trying to remember the last place I dove. The Caymens? Maybe Bermuda? My family led me through a charmed childhood." She paused, and they both finished a few more bites. "There is a reef off-shore, but do you really need one? I'll bet you a spanking you spend more time looking at naked bodies than ocean landscapes." She gave a suggestive glance down at her own body mid-sentence, confirming she had every intent of diving in the buff. "In fact, you tell me which ones you like best, and I'll bring them back for us to play with this evening." She leaned in towards him, "unless you'd like it to be just you and I. I would love to have you all to myself today, mmm, the things I'd like to do to you. You're wish can be my command." She eyed over at his bracelet pair, wondering if she was being too aggressive. She meant every word.

Done with his sandwich and recovered from his blood sugar crash, her flirtations were punching right through to all his buttons. He stared at her body and admired her breasts large against her small frame, her bikini a bit too small to contain them. He was still nibbling at some coleslaw on his plate when she gestured towards a nearby drink girl and patted his empty glass. A moment later she had exchanged it for a fresh drink and scurried off to another table. "Ready to go see how long I have to shamelessly throw myself at you before this scuba trip leaves the harbor?" She laughed with him as they both stood from their table. She brought herself close, and he felt himself buzzing as she landed a kiss on him that seemed to sensuously stop time. She parted so slowly and reluctantly that he felt she wanted him badly. This girl was incredibly hot, and not just her body. He was starting to see that every inch she moved reeked of desire. If this was home, he'd be wary he could even keep the attention of a girl like this, yet here she was fawning all over him. When she pulled away, he noticed something he hadn't noticed before. She was actually a bit taller than him, more than a bit, maybe a couple inches. 

Down at the beach they found a circle of patrons not far from the dive boat. Five women and two men. The circle had confirmed they were getting ready to head out soon, and that they should check in at the boat. Chris had excused himself to go check them in. Walking back up the beach he had a real moment staring at Vanessa from afar. So far he had seen the beautiful women at the resort as equals, all stunning in their own way. However, watching her stand among those other girls, she had a glow and attention that seemed to put her in another league. She was somehow taller and trimmer, slimmer and bustier, than all the other girls. He wondered if he was just starting to get smitten, but as he approached he could see the attention of the entire circle was subtly directed to her. Something about the light, and her sweat in the heat even made the definition in her arms look more pronounced and sexy. The body language of one of the men was completely directed to her, and for the first time in an experience that was a bountiful land of pleasure and female plenty, he felt posessive. As he reached her, she pulled him close and gave him a kiss that was short, but slipped him just enough tongue and tease that he felt like they were alone on the beach for a moment. 

As soon as the scuba horn blew, the circle turned and started heading down the beach. Vanessa, however, didn't budge. She stood, attention focused 110% on him, as if to say, I'm only going where you're going. He thumbed the bracelet on his hand, now ready to find out how this worked. He pulled the paired half away and held it out to her. She silently slipped her wrist inside it and pressed her lips to his, giving him a short repeat dose. He led her down the beach, and they joined up with the group as they boarded the boat. 

Naked Mermaids by newmark42

The boat captain was a male staff member, while the scuba master, Gina, was actually a female patron. This brought the dive complement to seven women and three men. Chris noticed that the dive master had a little bit of the same glow as Vanessa, though not nearly as obvious. However, in comparison to the other participants, the two of them were positively radiant. It didn't hurt that they were the tallest members of the group, but there was something else he couldn't quite put his finger on. Gina had already covered the basic dive instructions in route, and had given them the basics of the equipment they would be using. The scuba gears was less substantial than he was used to. Instead of a full vest, it was merely a tank with straps. The bouyancy floats of a typical BCD were attached to the tank instead. The straps were much more forgiving and comfortable than he was used to seeing. 

Gina stood as the boat game to a stop. "Alright, this is our entry location. Now, because this is goddess resort, I must remind you that under no circumstances should you be experimenting with the excitement of hanki panki under water. Aside from the fact that we're in our sex-discouraged afternoon hours, scuba is a serious and potentially lethal sport. Your first responsibility is safety." She looked to each person in turn, as we all nodded. "Good, with that covered, there's no reason we can't have a little eye candy down there, right ladies?" She pulled her top off, dropped her bottoms, and slipped the tiny pieces of fabric into a nearby basket. It took the rest of the female patrons only a few moments to follow suit, and Chris was standing among five stunning naked women. He counted only five because Gina, and even moreso, Vanessa were not simply stunning. They were simply unreal. Their femanine shapes, from the curve of their hips up to their breasts and shoulders, were simply more. Vanessa looked even taller and more confident to him than she had on the shore. She looked down at Chris' board shorts with a little finger flip, obviously suggesting that it was only proper for him to follow suit. He pulled off he shorts and the three outnumbered men dropped their bottoms in the same basket. 

Chris wasn't the only one overwhelmed by Vanessa's presence. The man who had been flirting with her on the beach couldn't keep his eyes off her. Third was paired to another girl on the boat, and paying most of his attention to. However, he still shot glances towards Gina and Vanessa in free moments. None of them could miss the now obvious divide. Chris, standing to Vanessa's left as they prepared their scuba gear, felt like perhaps he had misjudged and perhaps she was more than two inches taller than him. However, a few minutes later they were all in scuba gear, and dropping into the water. Only a few minutes under the surface and he could see the reason for the careful harness choices. The straps were not only comfortable, but they looked incredibly sexy on all the women. Like a pair of rugged utility suspenders worn by a naked playboy model, they framed, and even coddled their breasts together. 

After the technical focus of the descent to the coral bottom, he could see Vanessa was right. It was hard for him not to spend his time admiring the naked bodies swimming around him. Most of the women were trim and athletic, their breasts firm against their bodies, making them look sleek as they glided through the water. One of them, on the other hand, was stacked, and as she moved her bust played out an undulating ballet through the water. He tore his eyes away, and admired some of the ocean scenery, catching a glimpse of an octopus darting into a rock among the small ocean fish. They all stayed close, following the dive master as they had been instructed. Vanessa was swimming in front of him, and watching the muscles of her legs undulate as she scissor kicked had an unreal quality to it. She game to a stop and slowly turned, which put her in direct juxtoposition with the busty woman. The comparison was striking, and seemed impossible. Vanessa was obviously much longer, much taller. Necessarily, her hips were a bit wider, but her waste seemed impossibly narrow and tapered. Her bust, despite being much bigger even than the busty girl, was firm against her chest, shifting gently against the water rather than like a pillowy jellow mold. Even in the water, he could see faint lines of definition in her abs.

Once everyone collected close again, the dive master turned, heading on the next leg of their circuit. The group began to follow, but Vanessa stayed put. Chris watched her hands slip in front of her, drawing up her tummy and cupping under each of her breasts. He couldn't help but admire her as her fingers twisted at her already hard nipples. He felt himself stiffen in the water and she immediately pointed to his crotch, following up with a blow-of-a-kiss motion with her hand, before turning and swimming to follow the group. Released from his trance, he could see that he wasn't the only one enjoying her show, as one of the other men had been caught by the net of her stunning body. Let him watch, Chris thought to himself. 

Before the route was over, Chris was able to spot a stingray slinking it's way along the sand. He attempted to point it out, but at this point even the women were falling under the charm. Anyone not staring at Vanessa, was staring at Gina. Chris let out a mental chuckle, and felt confidence from knowing how willingly she had accepted the pairing band. Back on the boat, there was a bit of chaos with equipment being set away and clothing being put back on. Not that anyone wanted to coverup, but it was simply a more comfortable way to ride on metal seats in a bouncy boat. 

Privacy at Last by newmark42

Chris was floating on a cloud after disembarking the boat. The entire group was now visibly distracted by Vanessa, and Vanessa seemed to have all eyes on him. They had walked back across the resort complex in silence, arms hooked at the elbows. He had only barely closed the door of his resort room when she pushed him gently against the door in another time-stopping kiss, her teeth pulling at his bottom lip in the process. Her hips were still leaned against him as she pulled away. "I think, my christopher, that you lost our little bet. I saw you starting at me that whole trip." He had completely forgotten about her little challenge. However, at the moment his mind was really on how tall she seemed. How was it possible he missed such an obvious thing? 

"Vanessa, in my defense, we were all powerless. You are simply stunning. I plead no contest. You are simply the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." She beamed a smile from ear to ear, and even blushed a tiny shade of pink. "May I ask, how tall are you?" 

"I think of myself as six feet and a little something extra. Why do you ask? Is that was finally got you to hand over your heart?" She shook her happily braceleted wrist. "If so, I'll scout the earth to find a way to get taller to make sure you want me every.. single ...day." Her words were punctuated by soft pecks on his lips. 

"In a way, maybe it is. When I walked up the beach and saw you standing with those women, I could see you were in a class on your own, and when I'm with you, I feel like the only man in the world." His hand was twirling her hair just to the right of her face, his body was enjoying the feeling of her pressed against him, and his eyes were trying desperately to maintain eye contact, not to stare down at the cleavage. She touched a hand to his chest and he lost the battle, his eyes dragged down and mesmerized for a moment. Up close the bikini top seemed to cover even less of her. 

"You would like me to be even taller, and you would like to be the only man for me. Done, and Done. I told you, today your wish is my command. Ohh, and I can see you'd like me bustier too!" She giggled, and he laughed, forcing his eyes up to return to hers. "If you don't mind, I have a small request." She paused, "My body is yours to caress and command, but I've been dying to pamper you all afternoon." She leaned in close to his ear, "I want my tongue on your cock... exhale.. I want your come in my mouth. right. now. Would you mind if I jumped in and took a quick taste?" She leaned away with a childish pouty look that didn't at all match the tower of sexual femanine energy that she was. He was speechless to deny her, in fact he was just speechless. He simply nodded, and she led him away from the wall. 

She led him to the closest reasonable option, a small sofa in the small living room. She pulled his shorts to the floor and gently pushed him to sit. She knelt in front of him, looking down as she momentarily cupped under each of her breasts. "I saw you enjoyed my little show. I think we made that other guy a little jealous." She watched him stare as she rubbed the round shape of her breast. "If you keep giving by breasts those puppy dog eyes I'm going to feel guilty not giving them to you right now." She laughed with him again as he looked up into her eyes. Her hands reached down into his crotch. He was already standing at half attention when she rubbed her fingers across him. She bent herself over in his lap and lapped her tongue at his cock in transition. It didn't take much, as a few licks later he was plenty ready. She slipped her lips around him and thrust several times. She abruptly raised herself for a moment, "I'm sorry, I'm going to be really selfish right now. I promise after this one thing your wish is my command." She slipped her mouth back onto him, and started with a calm but moderate pace. After a few seconds, he felt her apply pressure and the friction of her tongue dragged against him in a shockingly pleasurable way. He let out a gasp of pleasure each time her tongue crossed the tip. If her mouth wasn't enough, her fingers were sliding up his wet cock, and rubbing firmly over the top at the height of each stroke. She normally only reserved this kind of technique for bringing an unreasonably long session to a close. However, right now was a special circumstance, she simply had to have more of his tanyata. It couldn't have been much more than a minute before he was clutching at the couch and feeling as massive build up. He gasped as he shot several hours of pent up sexual attraction into her. She immediately softened her pressure but kept milking and sucking at him until she had extracted every drop. She thoroughly cleaned every inch with her tongue, being sure to leave no trace undigested. When she was finished she sat up with a smirky satisfaction that looked more like she was the one that just had her fantasy wet dream demand to suck her off immediately. 

He hardly realized how much his expectations were already being distorted by his experiences. Just one day at the goddess resort, and his already high standards for women would be forever ruined. After a moment of licking her lips, she stood, excusing herself and freshing in the bathroom. He heard her call to him. "Chris, I have an idea... It's far too early for dinner. How about I treat you to a nice soapy bath. Unless you'd prefer something else. You're wish is my command." 

He walked to the bathroom before answering her, "actually that sounds fantastic. Can I do you after?" 

She turned from the sink, having finished her freshening, and hugged up close to him. Shaking her braceleted wrist, "I am willingly yours to command. I will adore having your soapy hands rubbing every inch of this body. Who should go first?" 

He tossed her an aggressive kiss, "you are too amazing. You are spoiling me away from all other women you know." He walked over to the bath and turned the faucets to start the water. 

She came up behind him, wrapping herself around him. "I hope so. Really though, this is more your doing than you even realize." She really knew what she was implying, and she knew he really didn't. He felt and adjusted the water temperature a few times. A few minutes later the tub had filled and he slipped into it. She placed a towel on the floor, and knelt down beside the tub. He consider asking, or rather commanding, her to take off her suit, but he sort of liked the way it framed her shape. She must have tied it up tighter after diving, because the cups and strings were digging into her breasts, making it look even more sexy than before. He enjoyed watching her look at him as she stroked the soapy cloth against his body. He let his head back and dissolved into the relaxation. At some time later, he heard her let out a little gasp, and he lazily looked up to see the cause. Her hand was held in the air and her breath held, until she let out a long exhalt and shook her head as if recovering from something surprising. She started deep into his eyes. "You have no idea how much you are giving me exactly what I need, exactly what we both need." She resumed her gentle soaping. She drew out the process, taking a couple minutes each on his arms and chest, and a playful little cleaning of his crotch. When finished, she looked down with satisfaction, "all done. Time for you to hop out of there and dry off." He opened his eyes, and found her breasts inches from his face. He felt his eyes metaphorically pop out of his sockets for a moment, and wondered if those bikini top strings could really hold on much longer. It didn't look like it. 

They both stood up, and she wrapped a towel around him, playfully helping to dry him off. When they finished, he turned his attention to her to direct her into the tub, and as she stood straight his jaw almost dropped in shock. He was looking up at the bottom of her jaw. There is simply no way she was this tall earlier. He peered his head sides and looked down expecting to see her having put on some 'magic' stilleto heels, but there was no doubt she was flat footed on the floor. "You...." He was speechless, unsure how to even address was he was seeing. 

"Yes sweetie?" He flashed back images in his mind. There was no way she was this tall when they first met at the lounger. He would have noticed. Come to think of it, he specifically noticed she was hardly taller than him at lunch. Yet after the dive she was at least 6'2", but now? This wasn't even close to his recollection. If he didn't know better; if he didn't know this wasn't possible; he'd swear that she had actually grown taller since he met her. "What is it?" She looked down at him her incredibly sexy eyes, and brushed her hand against his face.

"Are you..." Was he on drugs? What was going on? This was crazy. But she was so amazing. So Amazing. "Are you, taller?" 

"I'm certainly taller than you. Do you like it? That was your wish wasn't it? Taller, Bustier, and you're the only man for .." Her eyes looked up and she set a hand on his shoulder as she again held her breath for several seconds before letting out a gasping exhale. "..for me. Phew." As she looked down at him again he felt a tingle as he registered her frame creep up slightly higher right in front of him. She shook her hair and put on a contemptous smirk.

"You are getting taller! I just saw it. I just saw you get taller! How is that possible?" 

She smiled silently for a moment, brushing her hand against her face. "I want you to say it again. Tell me I'm the sexiest woman you've ever seen. Am I the sexiest woman you've ever seen?" She took a full step back from him to he could see her, "am I?"

"Vanessa, you most definitely are. I noticed it on the boat, and then again here in the apartment. Look at your hips, and your waist, and my god, your breasts. You must be six-foot-five! Women are just not six-foot-five, and if they were, I'd notice immediately. I don't just want to be with you, I want to worship you. You're like a ..." It dawned on him. "oh my god!" She stood silent, smiling back at him. "You're like a goddess. It's the resort, they are doing it somehow arn't they?" He looked aside, gears in his brain churning at the realization. "The resort is changing you. This is incredible!"

She stepped back up towards him. "Yes, it's the resort. I have only one small correction. I am not a goddess. I'm your goddess." She knew it was time to bring up level two, but honestly, she intended to pamper him much longer. She didn't want to cut there evening short. She decided she could certainly delay calling in for the staff. "In addition, we are now invited to enter level two together. Women who have already grown this much are generally already in level two, and there, the progress is more obvious. We can finish out our evening first, but afterwords, will you join me?" 

He was stunned processing what she had said. Level two was filled with women who all had transformed like Vanessa? It was hard to even comprehend. Of course he would join her. "Of course I will join you!" His mind we reeling, oh my god. Then it happened to her again. She placed her hand against the wall, held her breath, and just .. swelled. It wasn't much, but it was noticable, and she wasn't just taller. He could see now that she just got bigger. His body was full of conflict as he felt a shiver down his spine, like a predator was near, and a stirring in his loins, responding to the most sexual form he'd every seen get even more desirable. He was just stunned staring at her for a minute, then his mind finally accepted the reality and returned to function. "I believe my dear, it is time for your bath." 

"Yes, I believe it is." He could see muscles flex in her arms as she reached to pull her top off over her head. What he had already seen was now even more obvious. Every movement of her body was filled with feminine power. She dropped her bottoms to the floor, and stepping forward her nakedness was now tantalizingly close to him. He was speechless for a moment. He placed his hand against her torso like he was touching something he'd never seen before, and in a way he was. Her head was held high, and she looked over him as she stood for him to closely admire her. His eyes followed the curve of her shoulder, and then down. Having her this close to him was sending shivers through him. She felt like a statue as his hand slid up over her tight abs. He lifted his palm against her breast, soft and firm at the same time, impossibly large -- for a normal human. 

She couldn't see his expression, but she felt his motions, and she liked it. Despite already noticing her change, this was the first time she really felt it. Unlike the typical roughness of a man, his hand and touch felt light and soft running up her abs and against her breast. She didn't mean to rush him, but she wanted to be worshiped, she wanted him to lick her and taste her. She gently pulled his head down to her breast. The feeling of his tongue against her skin was electric, and she pressed him further down, trying to gently guide him. She was wet, and horny, and almost as badly as she wanted another dose of tonyata, she wanted to feel him take her nipple in his mouth. 

For Chris the experience was slightly different. He felt a forceful hand bring him to her breast, and laid his tongue and lips into her skin. He had only just begun to enjoy the sensation, when he felt her hand pressing down. He wasn't in a hurry, he was savoring her, so he resisted casually. She didn't notice at all, and then even as he instinctually tried to remain standing, her force strained his resistance, the strain on his neck forcing him to uncomfortably bend at the knees. The force stopped as he felt her nipple slip into his mouth, and he readjusted his posture to be comfortable. Still her hand held his head immovable against her. Still, he enjoyed it immeasurably. Her nipple was huge between his lips and as she responded he tried his best to please her. Then her hand yanked free, and he heard her gasp again for breath. He placed his hands on her hips, and this time he felt it. He didn't know the name for it, but it was her sernasa. She huffed several times when her breath released, "wow, that is getting more powerful." 

"Vanessa, you should know, you are getting more powerful too. Please be careful, I think you were more forceful than you realized." She immediately remembered her training. As the process continued, it wasn't just height, or looks, it was her entire physique. They were all warned to be incredibly careful, that they would be much stronger than they realized. They were warned that even goddesses intending only gentle motions could begin to hurt those around them. She simply hadn't expected it to happen so fast. 

She desperately wanted to make eye contact, so she sat on the ledge of the tub, spreading her legs around him. Chris looked down into her eyes and marveled at the amazing form before him. "Yes, my mistake. I will be more careful. Would you still like to bathe me?" He nodded, and she reached to turn on the water and refill the tub. She realized that even the hottest temperature did not feel uncomfortable, and sensed it might be a problem for him. "I think you best set the temperature." He reached over her leg, and she couldn't help but caress his body in front of her. She was extremely careful to be soft, and she marveled now only at how much smaller he seemed to her, but at how tender his skin and muscles felt. As he waited for the tub to fill, he caressed her, and she closed her eyes to focus on the feeling. Against her legs; along her arms; around the curve of her breasts and neck. It was divine.

Watching her enter the tub felt like a religious experience to him. Like a statue moving for him. He repeated his caressing motions over her with a wet soapy cloth. The tub was incredibly large, but even still she bent her legs, and her chest was mostly above water. As he worked his way up her legs and groin, he brushed her sex and she made a noise of obvious surprise. He gently rest his finger against her clit, and could see her respond immediately. He gently slid his finger against her. "That is..." She was at a loss for words initially, "that is. ohh my, don't stop. that is.." she panted a few times before continuing, "..unlike anything i've ever felt." He slightly increased his movement, careful to keep his fingers sliding over her clit, and her voice came out with unusual volume, "oh my god. oh my. more, more." He had no intention of stopping, this was the first chance he'd had to pleasure a woman since he'd arrived, and he felt happy to repay the debt. She thrashed at the tub, moaning as she climaxed. Squeezing hard before she caught herself and dramatically eased her grip. She felt the world spin for a moment, a torrent of pleasure and discomfort as she experienced another swell in the wake of her climax. "That was divine, thank you my sweet."

He nodded, and continued his washing, marveling at the wonder of her becoming a goddess. If he had any idea how much further she would progress, he might have been in shock. As she drifted off the cascade of her release, she felt a yearning that was hard to ignore. He was kneeling next to the tub, washing her breasts, and the only thought in her mind was to take his cock. Her body wanted tonyata. She controlled the surge, yet she could not relieve the desire from her body. She had already been selfish once this evening, she was determined not to let it get the best of her. She focused her energy the only way she could, she became determined to excite him so much, to pamper him so much, that he would reward her. As he continued to her shoulders and neck, her arm reached around and caressed down his back and under his seat. She strategically and carefully slipped her long fingers through his crotch until she felt the soft skin of his scrotum. Then, in show for him, her opposite hand pressed and fondled her breast in the water. She could tell he enjoyed it from the way he responded so, so she continued. His hand braced on her shoulder, and he closed his eyes, relaxing into the moment. She too closed her eyes, yet all she could think about was his cock. How she wanted to taste him. It was like a fever. She felt him cradled on her wrist, her fingers gently teasing him. 

She had to do something before she lost control. With her eyes still closed she addressed him, "Chris." A pause, searching for words. "I am your goddess, I am yours to command. But I fear.... This change is powerful. My body wants to take you, to force you. Restraining myself is a battle I fear I am beginning to .... You must command me. You must..." She tensed in discomfort as another sernasa ran through her. "You must command me. You must command me or I fear I will lose myself." She kept her eyes forced shut, fearful that if she saw him she would be powerless to stop the hunger growing in her. 

Chris, was shocked my more than her fearful message. He saw her discomfort, and tiny signs of another surge as she tensed her body. The arm she had reached under him to playfully brush at his scrot tensed with her, and he found himself lifted several inches from the ground. His leg straddled her wrist and he had to lean hard against her shoulder to balance himself. Even as her body relaxed, her eyes remain clenched. As he processed her warnings, it somehow seemed she was not even aware that her arm still held his entire body off the ground with no visible sign of any effort. Command her? He saw her fighting for restraint. He saw how powerful her body was becoming. He again felt a chill, the hairs across his back standing on end. His body was instinctually warning him that he was in the presence of great power and danger. He heard a crack and noticed that as her far hand squeezed at the marble tub, it had crushed a small chip of stone free. He immediately felt fear that she would inadvertantly hurt him and it would be over before he could react, his mind forced him to out, "Stop Vanessa!" His forcefulness surprised them both, yet he saw the clenching in her body begin to relax. 

He began more calmly, "Please Vanessa, be careful. My god. You are crushing the stone of the tub." Her hand lifted from the stone and he saw bits of dust waft from the indentation left where the chip had fallen away. Already she felt calmer. Her body still hungered, even ached for him, but the battle for restraint was momentarily won. "Look at me Vanessa." The desire calmed, she felt sure she could see him and not let the voices chanting at her win, the hunger calling for her to use all her strength to acquire more tonyata. She hoped. She opened her eyes and saw her arms poised equally to either side, Chris awkwardly straddling her wrist. "Do you not feel my weight on you?" She was puzzled at first, most of her mind consumed with that feeling of simply wanting him. What did he mean? She raised and lowered her arm a few inches, watching as his body unnaturally rose and fell as lightly. She lifted a little higher and it become incredibly clear to both of them that she was holding his entire body off the ground without even a hint of strain. 

She relaxed more and smiled for the first time in several minutes. "No actually," she raised and lowered her arm to measure the feeling again, "it is no more effort than lifting a ... perhaps a galon of milk." She marveled and felt empowered by her own strength. Her opposite hand felt something rough on the tub edge and she looked to see the place she had pressed a chip off the stone. "Ohh my, did I do that?" A wave of concern washed over her. If she could do that, she could easily damage Christopher. The thought filled her with dread. They had warned her about this in her training and she recalled it... Despite what you feel, you will not, you cannot, directly hurt your vessel. The Rashja will not allow you to. Simply take care that you do not hurt him indirectly through your actions. If you doubt yourself, remember that when you are in the sernasa, "his will is your will, his wish is your wish, you are his goddess, and he is your vessel." She hardly realized she had spoken it aloud. Her confidence resorted, he could see the calm beauty reeminate from her. She calmly set him on the floor, and he stood looking down and admiring how godlike she was becoming. 

She sank below the surface, drenching her hair before rising up out of the water. He watched the shimmer of water streaming off her body, dipping from her arms and the tips of her protruding breasts. She continued up and up, and by the time she reached her full height he could judge her new and impossibly large form. He surmised she must have been six-foot-eight. Her shoulders were notably above eye level. He stood still for him as he scanned down her body, admiring the curve of her breast, the shape of her arm, the flair of her hip, before looking back up, way up to meet her eyes. She reached for a towel and he stood stunned, taking in the developing goddess. She liked the way he admired her, and could see his flacidness, no doubt brought on by shock and worry was giving way to a new excitement. The hunger still raging inside her forced a hope in her mind that the next tonyata would be soon. 

She leaned down to him, bringing her lips to his. She was overly gentle at first, then allowed herself to administer her tantalizing combination of tongue and lip contact. Chris found the sensation incredible, and his body language refused to let it end. He felt her slip hands along his sides to hold him. A moment later she gently lifted him from the ground, holding their lips together as she straightened and stepped from the tub. She raised him higher, tilting her head to maintain their contact as his feet dangled exactly a foot off the floor. The sensation was exhilirating for both of them; for her, because with her power came an powerful urge to both pamper and protect him; for him, because despite the dominating feeling of her obvious superiority, he felt a sense of duty eminate from her, as if she would do anything he asked, merely because he asked it. As their kiss slowly and finally parted, he decided to explore the feeling. "Vanessa my dear," she stared up at him, intently waiting on his every breath. "I think it's time for that much more relaxed pampering you promised me earlier. Would you bring me to the bed please?" At his mere mention of the possibility, the hunger in her kicked into an impatient frenzy, yet she didn't show it, as she smiled and nodded. She effortlessly held him up in front of her as she calmly made her way out of the bathroom and towards the bed, each of her steps slow and deliberate. She lowered and gently placed him on the mattress, leaving him in awe of how easily she handled him. She was now bigger and taller than him for sure, but not even by a whole foot. He couldn't handle anything more than a toddler with this kind of fluid ease and grace. She crawled onto the bed, curling herself around him until she was lying next to him. 

Staff Procedures, Transitions by newmark42

* Staff Procedures

"Dr. Foley, it's been several hours since she left the scuba trip with no check-in. May I remind you that this situation may be unpredictable and volatile. We've never seen a male patron's Rashja levels rise anywhere close to this quickly." The Dr was attending to some routine paperwork, and Cher was standing over him trying to get his full attention.

*Yes yes Cheri. Everything will be fine. By my calculations she should be approaching six-foot-four, and whatever additional strength and power she is starting to discover will be safetly controlled by the Rashja. In every sponsorship case so far, the results have been when we simply let them come to us in their own time." He up away from his work to meet her attention. "If we go storming in there, both of them will lose trust in the resort, or worse, she may instinctively protect him as part of her duty to her provider. No, for now we will simply wait."

* Transitions

Chris felt like he'd spent a half hour just relaxing and admiring her. He was straddled across her tummy, offering him an excellent vantage point to caress and worship her breasts. Each minute that passed he thought would be enough, but then it wasn't. He occasionally met her eyes, only to find her patiently watching him enjoying the form of her body. In fact, he might have felt self-conscious about it, if not for her repeated insistence that he should enjoy her as long as he liked, however he liked. Still, she was not without her motivations. One hand had worked it's way into his lap, her fingers gently fondling and playing with his sexuality. He was aroused, but not achingly so. She on the other hand, felt the desire and power raging inside her, controlled only by the unexplained force of her duty to his will. When she wasn't watching his eyes, she was staring at his hard cock. She'd involuntarily lick at the open air, wishing she were close enough to taste it, remembering the flavor of his juices. Soon, she thought, soon. Each time he glimpsed her tongue reach out towards him, it reminded him of how it felt to be in his mouth. He wanted to feel it again. He sat up on his knees, and felt it necessary to issue a warning, "Yes, I want it too, but not like before. Slowly this time." He leaned himself forward, and she leaned in, extending and dragging her tongue against his length. She could almost taste it now, or perhaps just the memory of it. She pulled him towards her to take him in her mouth, careful to move slowly. He placed his hand on the wall behind her for balance as he felt her gently grip each of his thighs, and she manipulated him slowly in and out of her mouth. Looking down, the sight and feeling of her breasts pressed together between his legs was almost as intoxicating as watching his cock draw in and out of her mouth. 

Despite her slow pace, the amazing sight of her, and the pressure and texture of her tongue was bringing him right to the brink much faster than he expected. He tensed his legs, but she didn't notice any resistance, her hands still slowly drawing him in and out of her mouth. By the time he tapped a hand to her shoulder to get her attention, he could feel himself already beginning to spasm. She stopped immediately. He felt a tinge of pain as her mouth tensed around him trying to stop his release. She could already taste and feel his juice flowing down the back of her throat, but was quickly relieved. She was worried she might have finished him far too quickly for his liking, but she had felt only a dribble. Still, she couldn't help licking him clean, assuring she received every drop, before letting him out of her mouth. "I am very sorry my dear. I will be more careful." 

"It's okay. It's just... It's hard to explain how aroused by you I am right now." Her head was back against the pillow, and the scene below him was simply perfect. Her hair flowed across the pillow around her head. Her breasts, sitting high and held in a delicious shape. Her arms embracing around him. The way her eyes pierced into him. He was starting to ache for her. He wanted to be back in her mouth, but knew if he was, he wouldn't last long. He leaned his hips forward, and she met him, extending her tongue to circle around him. She was careful, making her movements extremely slow. Her hands resumed their urgings, drawing him in and out. No more than a few strokes later, he felt himself dangerously close. He tapped her shoulder, but there was too little time to stop it. She again froze and let the pressure of her tongue against him, but she felt him spasm and spasm. When it was clear there was no stopping it, she forced his motions, milking it out of him. Eventually she could taste no more and licked him twice to clean him before letting him free. He sat back on her body, her hands now comfortably cupping both sides of his rear. "I guess he just really likes you." She laughed with him, the levity breaking her disappointment at forcing him to climax too soon. 

"I dunno. I think it's really the twins he likes." They both darted glances down at the her protruding mounds between them, and chuckled again. Her laughter was cut off by another sernasa. She held her breath and the pain caught her by surprise. She smiled at him when it had subsided. "They like him too. I think they would enjoy some closer company." She effortlessly lifted and scooted him up until his lap was pressed satisfyingly into her breasts. What she didn't realize is that she had carried his entire weight in the process. For him the sensation was as humbling as it was intoxicating. Her hands cradled and lifted him, and only his feet even dragged against the bed as she repositioned him. He shouldn't have been surprised, as he had already seen how easily she could handle him, but somehow knowing it and experiencing it were entirely different. She had freed a hand to flip and fondle him into her mountainous breasts, and noticed he was already at half mast. "Hmm.. Looks like everyone's getting along well there." 

Chris however, was still marveling at her amazing strength. It was the sensation of that little lift, and the feeling of her superiority that was causing his arousal, and he knew it. "Vanessa, you have the most amazing body I have ever seen. You are a goddess." He paused to find a phrase, "but I must admit, I think something else is behind my speedy re-arousal." She looked at him puzzled. "Did you notice how easily you lifted my whole body a moment ago? It's still hard to believe it's even possible. I mean, you're not that much bigger than I am." She hadn't noticed. It had seemed like nothing more than a gesture, like when someone brushes you in a crowded room to squeeze by. Had she really lifted him? 

More importantly, "are you saying you liked it then?" He nodded, and she puzzled for a moment about how to use this information. She decided to start simple, reasserting her hands below his bottom, she simply lifted him up off her. This wasn't a subtle scooching, she raised his both about a foot above her tummy and simply held him there in front of her. Now that he mentioned it, the ease with which she could manipulate him was quite surprising. The rush was more than he anticipated. The top of his feet were still in contact with the covers, but not in a way that supported any of his weight. Held off the ground by just her palms beneath him, and the lack of any visible effort on her part, reasserted that tingle of excitement at her obvious superiority. It didn't take more than a few moments for his cock to respond further, the angle of it rising between his legs. She turned him a little back and forth, as if she was getting a better view of the incredibly immediate reaction in his member. "Wow. That really ..." She was cut off midsentence by a gasp and pain, she bit at her lip until it subsided. He was used to her sernasa by now, but this one surprised him. Previously he had to strain to see the individual changes, but this time her breasts and shoulders seemed to throb noticably larger beneath him. He wondered if it was perhaps just his unique vantage point, one which started to shift momentarily. When she regained her focus, she started as his cock, shocked that only a few moments after his last climax, he was at full attention. "That really is a huge turn on for you then huh?" He nodded again. Her desire to pleasure him mixed with her naturally devious personality as she hatched a plan. "Would you say it is your will that I continue to demonstrate my strength to you?"

Her posture was that of a girl holding a doll out in her hands. The way she casually held him lofted in her hands while speaking to him made him feel much smaller than he actually was. The feeling was electric. "Yes Vanessa, it most certainly is, as much as possible." She giggled at the thought, as much as possible. She was a very creative girl, and this little man was going to be in for a treat, and she was going to get what exactly what she wanted, more tonyata! A wave washed over her that she hadn't felt since he had asked her to be careful, and she eyed his cock hungrily.

She sat up at the waist, and he felt himself rise even higher as she kept him aloft. Her mind went spinning to think of ways to continue to arouse him, while also quickly and repeatedly getting exactly what she wanted. She saw no reason to delay her next dose, as he was already at full attention. "I think rather than try to draw it out, we'll simply use repetition to work on your stamina," she brought him higher and immediately took him into her mouth. She fought her impulses, keeping her head high and still. Instead, she forced his body forward and back, drawing him in and out against her lips. His hands rested on her head, which helped him balance atop the firm yet moving platform. He could feel her tongue dancing around him in her mouth, and if the tricks of her sensations were immediately not enough, the sight of looking down at her casually holding a grown man up to her mouth certainly covered the gap. Before he knew what was happening, he was moaning and spurting fluid into her mouth, which she eagerly lapped and licked up. "Would you mind if I freshened up briefly before pampering you some more?" He was spent, and felt momentarily dizzy held aloft, and gladly nodded back to her. She carefully lowered and set him to the bed on his knees like he was a porcelain figurine, before sliding off the bed for the restroom.

Check In by newmark42

She had forgotten about her check-in during all the excitement, and remembered only once she was alone. Locked inside the bathroom, she found the thumbprint access panel, and the wall slid open to reveal a video kisok. The familiar procedure repeated itself on the screen, but it had hardly showed any information when a female staff member jump in. "Vanessa. Excellent, we've been waiting anxiously for you're check in. Has Christopher agreed to your sponsorship. Is he ready to enter level two?" 

She nodded back at the screen. "Yes he has." Vanessa founder herself wondering what level two would really be like. The descriptions during orientation seemed so abstract. This whole experience seemed so abstract. There was nothing abstract about how she felt. She looked around at the bathroom, feeling like she towered over her surroundings. The chip in the tub was more noticeable than she realized, "and I'm sorry, I accidentally chipped the tub in here."

The girl was hardly paying attention to her. "Dr. Foley, could this be right? She was facing someone off-screen and pointing to something." Ask the patron, he heard someone off-camera recommend. The staff member looked back at her from the video monitor. "The readings say here you are, six foot eleven, is that correct?" 

Now it was Vaneesa who was hardly paying attention as another sernasa wave hit her. She held her breath and bit her lip until it subsided. "That seems close. Might be a little taller now." Cheri was shocked at the results. This was far above their expectations. Something was happening with Christopher that had never happened with any male patrons before. Somehow he was markedly more potent. If only they could harness it. 

Still Vanessa and the current situation demanded her attention. "Has he accepted that something is causing female growth?" She caught herself a moment later, "six-foot-eleven, of course he has. How is he taking it, on a scale of one to ten, and how are you feeling? Has it been painful?" 

"The sensations are... manageable." Vanessa knew they focused on gentle introduction into the Goddess state, but she was well past that. She didn't want to slow down or stop, pain or no pain. "I'd say he's taking it at about 11, he's really enjoying it. It really turns him on when I show off my strength by lifting him."

Cheri was tossing her head, not sure which of many issues to address first. This rate of growth was exceptional, and if she was already lifting him at only six-foot-eleven. Maybe she was doing it with effort. She wanted to know, but time was of the essence. It was a tricky orchestra to slip women this visibly progressed through the level-one area without being noticed, and without locking off areas like a prision. They had a window for transfer soon, and they had to use it. "Please stay in the room, it's important that you don't show yourself in level one in this state. The shock could be troublesome for some patrons. In about twenty minutes a staff member, actually I'll do it. In twenty minutes I'll arrive at your door and escort you to level-two while patrons are at dinner service. Understand?" Vanessa nodded.

Level Two Awaits by newmark42

While Vanessa freshened herself, Chris strode naked out onto the balcony. It was dusk, and the pool was empty save a few scattered patrons. He looked out onto the resort, really the world, with new eyes. In just the short timespan of a few hours, his mind had been opened to possibilities of reality he didn't know existed. Something, something this resort was doing, was transforming women. He thought back to his orientation, the three levels. Only Vanessa and the scuba master Gina had been showing obvious enough signs that he had even seen a hint of what was to come. It seemed obvious, the levels must separate patrons in different stages. His mind giddied at the thought of a scene filled with the kind of presence and power Vanessa was becoming. His balcony was on the second floor, and a female patron looked up at him as she walked towards a building entrance below. She had brown hair, hair tied back, a black bikni, and a beaming smile as she checked him out, blowing him a kiss. 

When he noticed Vanessa standing naked inside the threshold, he had no idea how long she had been standing there. He gestured to her, but she held out her hand, "I would love to enjoy the sunset with you, but please do not ask. They have requested I stay out of sight until we reach level two, and I fear I couldn't resist you." He understood, and re-entered the privacy of his room. As he approached, he could see her proportions were becoming even more surreal. Her shape still appeared slender and feminine, but in fact her shoulders were broad and crested above his head. In her smile and her face he could see the young girl, whom he thought not to be more than twenty years old, but her presence was something else entirely, ageless and timeless. 

He momentarily didn't know how to approach her, with her face and lips now more than a foot above his own. He reached his arm straight out, placing his palm just below her left breast. Her rib cage rose and fell with her breathing, and they both stood silent, pondering the wonder of the situation. Then it stopped. She closed her eyes and shutdown to weather the pain, which in these recent sernasa had been excruciating. She counted to herself, one, two, so far the surges hadn't lasted long. At first he mistook it for her inhale, but as his hand rose with her body, he could see she it was happening again. His eyes darted about, instinctively seeking out sources of motion in his view; her shoulder blocking more of the wall behind her; her nipples slowly rising higher. Only his subconcious could percieve the subtle swelling and filling out happening to every part of her, and a chill ran through him as he watched it. Vanessa on the other hand, was at the edge of breaking. As she counted out the final seconds, she wanted to breath but feared she would scream, eighteen, ninteen. The process took less than half a minute, and as it slowed to a stop, he tried to judge how much she had grown. Three inches? More? 

As she felt the pain subside, she took in one deep breath, then another. Simply returning to normalcy felt euphoric, not that anything about her situation was normal. She let her eyes open and looked down at the top of Christopher's head. His arm was still extended against her, and he was staring straight across at her body, really at her breasts. She loved the feeling, the way he marveled at her. She stood motionless for a moment, except for her breathing. They would be escorted to level two soon, and she didn't know how much longer she'd be with him. The bracelet on her wrist provided some confidence, but she knew the rules. Her half would be returned to him, and she was forbidden from accepting it again for a full day. It was the resort's attempt to keep patron interactions fluid, free of politics. Of course she could refuse the advances of others, but it was a great risk. If she was without the Rashja for too long, the effects would fade, and fade quickly. 

He was started by arms closing in on either side, and a moment later they were around him. He let himself be pulled in, not that he could have resisted, and wrapped his arms around her. He lay his cheek against her chest, his hip against her thigh, and sank into her. He felt overly aware of her huge breast squeezed against his chin, neck, and chest, the feeling both comforting and arousing. He leaned all his weight into her. Vanessa on the other hand, was afraid to feel him at first, treating him like an eggshell for fear of hurting him. Her mind recalled more bits of her orientation. Don't worry about your vessel. You can kiss, and hug, even squeeze them to your hearts delight. The Rashja, and your instincts, will not allow you to hurt them. She was doubtful at first, as his body felt so fragile. However, she let herself embrace him, and as soon as she did, she felt the resistance. It was not a physical resistance mind you, but a mental one. She let her mind squeeze him, and while she still felt no more than a light pressure on her skin, she found great comfort in removing her restraint. Ever since she had splintered a chip off the marble tub with merely her grip, she had been walking around worried that a one errant move could be disastrous. Being free of the burden was incredibly calming. "They'll be here soon," she slipped her fingers into his hair, brushing through it as she looked down at him, "to escort us to level two." They both had the same thought. They didn't know if they would ever be ready to part, but certainly not now. Still, they were excited to see what else was in store. 

--

The escort to level two had been uneventful. Vanessa had recognized Cheri's face from the video monitor, and while she'd asked Chris to dress and given Vanessa a coverup, there was no hiding a woman more than seven feet tall. Fortunately the hallways were dark, and patrons were either at dinner or busy skipping dinner with activities in their rooms. At the moment both Chris and Vanessa were seated at a round dining table eating. They were both famished, and Chris must have drank three glasses of resort punch only halfway through his meal. Cheri was sitting with them as well, the three of them spaced equally around the table.

As they ate, Cheri had spent the time repeating information from orientation and explaining level two. "..but of course you know most of this already. Now I need to talk to you about something particularly important, and that's the sponsorship process you two are taking part in." Both of them peaked up and glanced at each other. "Normally we bring patrons into level two alone, when they are individually ready. This serves a number of goals, not the least of which is to prevent patrons from becoming too attached to eachother. This is a delicate issue. Attachment is unavoidable, and I can obviously see you two have become quite fond of one another. Nevertheless, this attachment, and the emotions it gives rise to, jealousy, anger, hurt, resentment, or even scorn, can be especially problematic in the environment you are a part of."

Cheri turned to address Vanessa specifically, "you have no doubt seen some of what you are capable of." The whole topic brought a dour damper over an otherwise euphoric experience. "You should therefore understand why it's so important that we maintain the resort policy of absolutely no violence." They both nodded. "We've only had one incident at the resort, and that incident started with a sponsorship just like this one. Since they've we've come up with a number of procedures to avoid it, the first of which I'm going to begin right now." She turned her attention to Chris. "Chris, I'm sure you can see the seriousness of that matter I'm referring to." Remembering the several moments of fear he'd experienced simply being next to Vanessa so far, he could imagine how the slightest whim of one of the patrons could have a horrible result. "Our solution is simple, Chris, I'm sure you don't wish any such violence or trouble to occur, so I'd like you to make that abundantly clear to Vanessa now, in your own words. It's not possible to change her emotions, but her actions will be guided by your request. It's very important that you use your own words, because it must be a sincere expression of your will for her to honor it. Simply repeating something I tell you to say does not make it your own desire." She sat expectantly, waiting for him to begin.

He turned to Vanessa. She was wrapped in a robe made of thin white fabric. It was sleeveless, but was wide and fell well past her shoulders, Chris found it reminiscent of something a Jedi would wear, over other clothing. Cheri had said that trying to clothe patrons at this point was futile, and he could see why. Even just during the time they sat eating and listening, she had experienced another growth event. Just seeing her direct attention at him again caused his heart to skip a beat. "Vanessa, we've both seen what you're capable of." She couldn't restrain a smirk at her thought, no you really havn't. "Given the incredibly sexy power you are gaining access to," he threw that in there for some levity, and it sent her over the edge into a quick laugh, "I believe it is very important for you to avoid hurting anyone in the resort," she nodded. He felt there should be more, he paused, and then finished, "or damaging anything valuable." Valuable, after he said it he realized how subjective it might be. Still, requesting her not damage anything was unreasonable, how would she open a sugar packet, or be allowed to cause normal wear and tear to clothing. He didn't know how this command thing worked, but he thought she should have some wiggle room. He turned back to Cheri to see if his expression was sufficient.

"Thank you. Regarding the matter of attachment more directly, we try to avoid any partners becoming too insular." Vanessa had feared this moment. She had been told the rules. She had delayed contacting staff as long as possible, for fear of them being separated. She was not an attachment kind of girl. On the application form for the resort, she'd had trouble counting the number of men she'd been with in the past year. However, her body hungered him with a force that was more than an emotion, and it hungered him, frequently. It took her a moment to even return to listening to Cheri.

"Normally this happens naturally, as promoting patrons at different times causes them to become close with several partners. However, your case is especially unique. We've never had anyone with sernasa," she caught herself mid sentence, remembering Chris wouldn't know the word. "...rather with growth spurts this strong at level one." She was proud of how her artful phrasing dodged the truth. The truth that it was really Chris, with the unusual tonyata and Rashja levels, that was the cause of all this. It would be better, especially for Chris, if that was kept from everyone. "I wish we could use a similar technique to address this, but we cannot. Even if I convinced you of the importance, young Vanessa here is the most amazingly stunning entrant into level-two we've ever had," Cheri and Chris both turned to as she blushed at the unexpected complement, "and there is no way you would will to be apart from her." 

Cheri had worked for hours on this part of the speech, and her words were carefully chosen. If Vanessa felt she was the privileged one, that she didn't need Chris, she'd be more likely to pick another partner, and in turn, for Chris to pick another partner. If Chris was held by only one goddess, with his incredible Rashja levels, jealousy could brew, and they might have another incident. Cheri had advised against even allowing him to continue in the resort, arguing that he should be segregated for medical study, circulated with controlled medical staff only. However, Dr. Foley refused. We're not operating a prison here Miss Hapsburg. In his mind, the safety controls were enough. 

"Still, I've reminded you about our bracelet rules, and I strongly encourage you to engage with the community. Chris, remember that if Vanessa has trouble sharing you, and she will given the process she's going through, you can simply will her to." That was her ace in the hole. She may be stunning for a patron entering level two, but they were both in for quite a shock. Few men, upon seeing level two, wouldn't at least want to dabble with other partners. She simply reminded him that ultimately, despite every and all outward appearance, he was in control, mostly. "Understood?" They both nodded. 

"Now onto lighter matters." They had both finished there meals, and a staff member refreshed their drinks before taking their plates away. "As a simply matter of theatre, we encourage you both to refer to female resort patrons as 'goddess' from here on out." Chris and Vanessa looked at each-other. She gave him a mock-superior expression and they both laughed a little together. "This isn't strictly required, it's simply something that makes the environment more fun. Male patrons, on the other hand, should be referred to with a variety of endearing phrases, the more variety the better. Vessel, treasured, favored, giver, experiment and see what you can come up with. Don't be offended if someone slips and uses something inappropriate, just laugh." This was taking so long, Chris was actually getting tired. It was dark outside, and it had been a long day. He was thrilled to hear her wrap up her long monologue, "I think I've given you more than enough to take-in. Shall we?"

The 'Fields' by newmark42

Dr. Foley was retiring for the evening exhausted. Today was an exceptionally busy day, both because of the larger number of inbound and outbound guests, but also because of how Cheri was incessantly over-analyzing their anomaly. Sure, there was something to learn from it, but he was confident it would work itself out in the end. He stopped by a lit up glass window inside the operational complex for the resort. It was a view onto the hydroponics production for Rashja. This room was their most valuable asset. Like a poppy field, or semiconductor factory, the room almost literally grew money. The plants were individually small, so the facility was tightly packed. Six tiers from floor to cieling, filling up 3000 square feet. It was estimated to equal the growing capacity of more than 4 acres of soil. Temperature and humidity controlled, the growing conditions remained perfect 365 days a year. The plants had proven especially hard to artificially cultivate, with a seeding process dependent on animal involvement much like the Rashja itself. 

GIven how hard it had been for his team to achieve sucess even with amazing modern technology, he often wondered how the Aztecs could have possibly figured out the cycle. Yet it was clear they did, and thankfully they inscribed it. If not, it's might have been centuries before it was rediscovered. It might never have been, species on planet Earth were becoming extinct every day on planet earth. This anomoly Cheri was so concerned about did yield a clue. Dr. Foley wondered if perhaps the Aztecs hadn't actually grown or found much Rashja at all. With vessels like Christopher, it might not require nearly as much of the substance to achieve a result. Yes, he decided that must be it. He pulled out his voice recorder and made a mental note for him to later consider the implications.

Currently he was more focused on their project to move the Rashja production offsite. It had been important at first to have it here, mostly to shorten the cycle for adjustments and research. However, early on they realized the risk. Their patron screening was excessive, but not infallable. If a malicious patron was able to make it even through level-two, the steel doors and electrical traps protecting the growing bay wouldn't protect it. Of course having it on-site did prevent it from being breeched by outside parties. They always maintained a rotating set of goddess staff members, hidden among the patrons. He couldn't imagine anyone getting through them, let alone a handful of the patrons he was sure they could recruit if it ever turned into a firefight. Their decided solution was to build another facility large enough to house a similar rotating goddess guard staff. It was a large undertaking, and not one they could manage until they had reached their present scale. After that, there was still the matter of securing the transport routes, keeping the location a secret, and of course, making sure they never hired any compromised employees. His head hurt as the flurry of details he'd been working on for months again frustrated and overwhelmed him, reminding him it was truly time to sleep. Another day.

Level Two by newmark42

Cheri had let them through the entrance and simply left. It had been explained that level two no longer used assigned rooms. Rooms were cleaned daily, and patrons simply finger-print keyed into any empty room, using it until the next day. Their check-in belongings would all be kept until their departure. Whatever coverups and clothing were needed would be provided by the hotel staff. Vanessa had already realized her clothes and things would be no good to her now that she was well over seven feet tall, with the end not even in sight. However, Chris at first felt surprised, even a little violated at the news. It didn't take long to see the fairness in the situation, as everyone would be in standard resort garments. Chris had turned over his clothes for his first pair of heathered brown beach shorts. 

Chris looked up at Vanessa, "Goddess Vanessa," even just the first time he found it fun to say. Theatre. "Shall we?" He held his hand to her. Even in the dim lighting he had to admire their garment design. Apparently there was some choice in female dress, and the item she had picked out was was both functional and sexy. Light flowing fabric was held to her by three thin elastic belts, one each at her waist, mid tummy, and immediately under her breasts. She left the center belt unfastened, and it pulled open a diamond shaped pattern of skin on her torso. The bottom of the dress was about knee length, currently. 

It had been several hours since her last tonyata, and Vanessa was beginning to grow hungry for him. In the female orientation, they had explained that once women were participating in the ritual, there was no need to eat normal food. They could eat of course, for pleasure or for fun, but their only desire would be for the tonyata. She had eaten along with Chris during dinner so he didn't feel awkward. She was becoming annoyed at the secrecy, but had been warned that revealing details to male patrons was grounds for expulsing, and she wanted anything but that. She was excited to see level two, and level three, and experience it all. Right now though, she was more excited to ravage him and take her next tonyata. To do so would be completely within his will. Demonstrate your strength to him, as much as possible. She decided on a compromise. 

She bent over eye to eye with him for a moment, her boobs almost falling out of the loose fabric. "I am so excited," to have you in my mouth, she almost blurted it out and had to catch herself. She reached right past his outstretched offering, her hands under each of his arms, and stood up to her full height. She playfully held him a bit above her, and his feet dangled more than two feet off the ground. It would have looked awkward to see, as she wasn't big enough to look like she could lift him like this, but his weight felt like only a few pounds to her. She was starting to realize, really realize, how much she was enjoying this. She brought him closer, and connecting their lips, gave him her finest does of Vanessa's make-you-want-me. He could already feel the size difference of her lips and tongue, and the way she forced, tangled and reatreated made him want to just keep kissing her, for hours. Her breasts were flattened into his tummy, and just as he was about to try to wrap his legs around her, she broke their kiss and moved him away. "Now, I know mamma bear there wants us to share and all, and I'm happy to share you," she really wasn't, but she was going to try to follow directions, for now. "But I'm simply dying for you, my giver." That was the phrase she liked best. "It's hard to explain, but this process, I have this hunger. I need to taste you, and soon. Promise me you won't dismiss me, not tonight. Promise me I can pamper you soon." 

This whole situation was so impossibly erotic for Chris he thought he had died and gone to heaven. She waited expectantly on his response, "Vanessa, my goddess." She couldn't see it, but down past her protruding breasts his arousal was already visibly pup-tenting the standard issue beach shorts. "I promise you I won't dismiss you tonight. We are bracelet bound. Further, even without knowing what's in store, I can promise you I will bind you again and again, if you will have me. If we must play a part, we must enjoy the community, then I'll do it." He surprised himself with his choice of words. Theatre. He could see how these little words and trappings brought it out so naturally and made no attempt to resist it as he continued, "and I'll probably enjoy it, but I will return to you til the end, if you will have me. You are my goddess." She breathed a sigh of relief and brought him close only briefly for a kiss before waiting on her other request.

This girl really knows how to get what she wants. Chris had dated many girls, really kids, ten years his junior. They generally didn't have the mental will to challenge or assert any point with him, other than their fleeting emotions. Vanessa was different, and he liked it. He saw no reason for her to want for anything. "As for the pampering, I am your giver, and I think we can do better than soon." He tilted his head to draw attention to the response in his shorts. 

She had a suspicion what he meant, and she didn't bother to look down. Instead she just lifted him up, and up, until his erection crested into her view, her hunger kicked into overdrive. "I see, my strapping one." He was now four feet off the ground, and momentarily he like a ten foot giant, sort of. His arms rested on hers, and looking down at her overly plump breasts so close to his excitement made him want to thrust towards them. "I will gladly take care of your predicament immediately, if you will kindly," his shorts were inconveniently in the way, and with the flood gates her need was driving her, she made a split second decision, "never-mind." She wasn't sure he could reach them anyhow, the way he was arm-straddling her hands. One of his shoulders began to dip, and as he felt her removing that support, he struggled to right his uneasiness. Before she even got her hand free he looked contorted and uneasy. She waited to see if he would get comfortable hanging from her one hand, but it didn't appear so. She would have ripped them free with her teeth if she could have done so without hurting him. Still, she had no desire to put him down. 

Demonstrate your strength. She could certainly toss him over her shoulder and remove them, or allow him to hip straddle her to free her hands. Then she had an idea. She lifted one leg until she felt his feet brushing it. It didn't take long for him to get purchase. A moment later her inspiration had worked, and he was standing on her raised leg, steadied by her arms above. To someone nearby it would have looked peculiar, her in a crane kick pose, him much to large to look stable standing on her leg, but it posed no challenge for her. One of her hands now free, her delight in his captive predicament, was only balanced by her hunger's growing immediacy. She'd have to save the games for later. She ran her fingers down his tummy, and pulled his shorts free, dropping them to his feet. Her fingers held his cock while she licked it a couple times, "I'm going to make this one quick as I think we'd both like to see level two." He issued no objection, both turned-on and unnerved by his perch. After placing his tip between her lips, she resisted her natural urge to bob her head into him. Instead she laid her palm on his hip. His tush felt as soft as whipped cream as she pressed him towards her, ever so slowly swallowing his cock. She liked the feeling of manipulating him so much that it momentarily overrode her impatience. For several minutes, she drew him even more slowly across her lips and tongue, enjoying every sensation. At each inward draw, she could feel her breasts pressing against his legs. It caught her by pleasant surprise when she felt him spasm and tasted the warm nectar flowing into her mouth. She licked him clean, pulled up his shorts, and carefully lowered him.

Through the Rabbit Hole by newmark42

It had taken a few awkward strides for them to figure out how to walk together. He finally settled on holding her fingers, and she kept her arm swinging to a minimum. As they walked the level two pool area, the surroundings were vaguely familiar. There were hardly any lounge chairs, and he wondered where eveyone sat. There were few patrons still out this late, and they were generally secluded off to the side, hardly visible in the darkness. However, as they approached the center cantina, there was a bit of ruckus, and they headed towards it. 

Three goddess were around a high bar table, upon which three men were sitting naked, legs dangling over the edge. The goddess were not all the same size, and as they got close, Chris could see the bar tabletop was unusually high on his chest. A blond goddess bent down after glancing at Vanessa's bracelet, immediately addressing Chris, "hello little master, we're playing musical cock, would you and your goddess like to join?" It took him a minute to even fathom what she might have meant by that. Musical chairs, sexual something, he had no idea how it worked, but they were supposed to share right. He peeked at Vanessa, and she was just waiting for him to answer. 

"Kendra, be nice to the new folks." The voice came from the other side of the table. She was obscured from Chris by the patrons on the table, but Vanessa could see she was dark olive skinned, maybe Indian, and clearly taller than her. "Sorry, she can be a little brash. Some of us prefer the term musical tonyata. We walk around the table and sing a tune, when we're done, we stop, and we get just one minute with whichever cock we land on. Then we giggle and laugh, maybe someone has a sernasa, and we do it all again."

The only thing Chris could think of was, when in Rome. "Sure, I'm game, maybe only a couple rounds, as I'm pretty tired." Everyone in the group, even the men, laughed. 

Kendra, still kneeling down to Chris, explained, "that's what they all said when we started, two hours ago." She stood, and the ladies were already shifting their male patrons around the table to make an evenly spaced spot for Chris. Kendra tapped it with her hand, and he hadn't even found Vanessa's eyes before he felt himself lofted into his spot. Vanessa cleared her throat and pulled at his shorts, giving him a reminder to strip them off. He did feel a bit awkward when they were clear, knowing there were four other naked men sitting in close proximity behind him. However, facing forward all he could see were a few bare legs, and it wasn't like he was interacting with them. 

Then he heard a whisper from the guy to his left, "trust me, you want Kendra." Something about that was a little awkward, as he was sure at least some of the goddess could hear it. However, only Vanessa responded. She gave Chris a sinister wink as if to say, he ain't seen nothin' yet. 

The dark skinning woman spoke up again, "one more little ground rule. To avoid some of those little tricks women use to force a man to climax too early, there is no touching with your fingers, and if it's not pleasurable, and he taps you on the head, you have to stop." Vanessa nodded. "And for our new malika, a tap on the head should be more like a smack if you want her to notice it. Alright here we go." The goddess all started to sing in unison, except for Vanessa, who just followed them around the walking circle. As they sang, Chris was treated to a rotating view of each of them. 

First a stunning half-african goddess who was both taller, and even bustier than Vanessa. She was wearing a similar outfit. Then an olive skined indian girl, taller still, yet rail thin slender. Her dress was a halter that showed much more skin, covering only vertical strips over each firm and comparatively small, yet perfectly shaped breasts. She suggestively dragged her hand across his legs as she passed. He also picked up that they were silently mouthing the word 'cock' and touching themselves in suggestive ways, to punctuate the end of each verse. Following the indian girl came Kendra again, blond, stunning, the shortest of all but not by much, and a shape he could only explain as perfect. Her proportions were so perfect she didn't even stand out at first, but the more he looked at her, the more he could see it. 

worship the goddess, pamper the master, drink, drink, three more times until i taste your, 
worship the goddess, pamper the master, drink, drink, two more times until i taste your, 
worship the goddess, pamper the master, drink, drink, one more time until I taste your,
worship the goddess, pamper the master, now I taste your tonyata! 

He could hear Kendra somewhere behind him, yelling "cock" instead to finish the last verse. The Indian goddess stopped in front of him. After having just been drained by Vanessa, even the parade of half-naked goddess hadn't stirred him out of his resting state. She leaned in close and kissed him first, her hands fingering him down below. Then she went to work, mostly licking and twirling her tongue about him. Her style was very different from Vanessa, and he quite liked it. She did get him close to full stiffness in under a minute of lapping at him, and then the staff member behind the bar rang a bell. She rose and whispered to him, "you're goddess had you just before you arrived, didn't she?" Chris nodded, "smart girl." A moment later they started it all up again, the singing, the ring around the table of naked men, the flirty moments, until they stopped, tonyata!

This time Chris got the black goddess, and her approach was entirely different. She released the snap on her dress, revealing her mega size knockers. She was several inches taller than Vanessa, and even sitting up on the table they were above eye level. As she leaned in, she took his hands and brought them up to the sides of the biggest cleavage he'd every seen, that he even knew existed. It was wrong for them to look so firm, yet feel so soft. Down below, her fingers stroked him as she whispered, "If you like them, you come find me tomorrow. After you oil them up, I'll boobyrub you so good you'll be begging to spray that come into me every twenty minutes, for as long as you like little pleasure." He wasn't sure how much time she even had left when she leaned down to take him in her mouth, focusing as much attention on torso motion to rub her breasts on his legs as she did on his cock. He found himself considering, more fantasizing about it, and if she had another minute, he certainly might have given up the tonyata. As the bell rung, he heard one of the men behind him moan from reaching his release. A minute later he found out who it was into...

"Cha ching goddesses, another score for Kendra. Are we keeping score anymore? Maybe all four of you delicious vessels should come back to my room, where you can get as much Kendra as you want, all night long. I'll even let you fuck me if you promise to come in my mouth." Chris thought she was laying it on a little thick, and shook his head. "Ohh, don't you doubt it little master, I'm coming for you next." Chris had to think about what she meant. Now that he thought about it, the girls had basically been rotating around the table. If they continued, he should have Kendra next. He felt a little worried she'd be that good, but he wasn't sure if it was because he could choose to have more of her, or because he wouldn't want to. They starting singing and twirling around...Kendra smiled a devious smile when, as she predicted, she stopped in front of him. "Get ready to see what you've been missing." Chris instinctively shot a glance to Vanessa to his left. She wasn't paying attention.

Vanessa had landed on the little whisperer who sang Kendra's praises to Chris in the beginning. She was sated from her recent tonyata, so she had just been messing around so far. She gave them just enough to enjoy it, but not enough to get anywhere. A couple times she was focused more on weathering her sernasa without bringing a stop to some part of the game. For this guy she had a different plan. She'd make him feel so good he'd beg her not to stop and then she would, assuming she could of course. She wasn't sure how that command thing worked exactly. She gave him her most sexy, I'm going to own your soul, look, before leaning her head down into his lap. She repeatedly timed her slow dragging tongue with several quick and tossing thrusts, and only a few seconds in he was already grabbing for the table. 

Kendra rubbed her sex before she started, smearing the smell on his cheek. He had to admit, it was unusually intoxicating. She leaned into him, expertly licking, and twisting, and sucking at his cock with talent that so far seemed at least on par with Vanessa. Then he heard the guy to his left, Vanessa's guy, start making lots of noise, "ohh ohh, ohh my god, ohh my god, more, more, more," his tone immediately changed, "what in the world? Goddess, I command you to finish me now, ohh my." For a moment Chris could hardly focus on Kendra's expert work, but then she did something amazing and he almost shouted out a blurt of extasy. 

Vanessa had pulled herself off the little man just in time. She could have finished him, and she probably should have, but he had started a challenge, and she wanted to win it. She spoke softly to him, "you want to come? You tell them all who you think is better, Kendra or Vanessa. You make it nice and clear." 

He was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Vanessa was his goddess, he didn't want to anger her, but Vanessa had produced sensations that had him reeling, even aching to come. He did the only thing he could think of, he tried again to command her, "Goddess, it is my will for you to do that again right now." She didn't feel the least bit compelled, not like she had with Chris. Her first guess was that it was related to the bracelet, the pairing, and she lifted her wrist and shook it in front of him. Just then the bell wrung.

Vanessa leaned in towards her still aching man, and whispered, "Too late, rules are rules. You'll always have the memory, the texture of my tongue dragging against you, the way I flick it and flick it against you, is that what you want right now?" She flicked the tip of her tongue on his cheek, "a little flick." Even the memory of the sensation, in his current state, was too much, and he crunched up trying to stop the reaction that was already in motion. Vanessa wasn't sure she could bring him there, but she was sure trying. She stepped back, and gestured the big black woman to her right toward the imminent gusher. She wasted no time in rushing herself onto his cock, milking it out of him as he spilled over. 

Vanessa turned back to her Christoper to see Kendra milking the last bits of come out of him, glad not to feel any jealousy. She was happy for him, apparently Kendra was quite good. 

As soon as Kendra finished yet another victory, she felt it was time to throw down her royal flush. This wasn't her first night of musical cock. She knew her talents. She wasn't after the extra tonyata while playing like most women, though she got more than her fair share of it. To her, despite the clearly goddess dominated patron population, it only seemed natural for a goddess to be worshiped by many men. She played the game to collect new followers. In fact, she had left three men back in her room, with instructions that if they wanted her services, they should stay and rest up, and she'd treat them when she returned. They didn't always stay, but she didn't care. There were always more. 

In fact, Kendra was aware of no faster progressing level two. She didn't, of course, know that Vanessa had only just arrived already three inches taller than her, or that tomorrow the gulf would be even larger. She would, however, get a pretty good boost from the potency of her most recent tonyata. Looking at the table, she thought there was a good chance she have at least two, maybe all four of them. "Well, it's time for Kendra to retire to her private suite." She walked round the table in her final flirty show, not bothering with the partner she already knew was hers. You are welcome to come with me, and in reward for worshiping this gorgeous body, each time it's your turn you can own me and command me. You just have to be polite and share." She stopped at the man immediately behind Chris, "so how about it big boy, do you need a reminder?" She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth, and had him whimpering in a few quick flips of her tongue. She pulled away, suggestively wiping her lips with her fingertips. He didn't even need to say it, it was obvious she had won him over. She tried the next man, and he didn't seem interested. She had suspected he was a boob man, and Teri was the biggest boobs in level two at the moment. Before she even got to Chris, who she thought was in the bag, he was already off the table and walking away with Vanessa, ohh well.

Closing the Night Out by newmark42

Inside the door of the first empty room they could find, both Chris and Vanessa burst out laughing. "Can you believe Kendra? It sounds like she has a male Harem!" Chris was shocked at the concept, but he shouldn't be. These women were goddess afterall. Vanessa could have had every one of those guys coming back with her, if Chris allowed it.

Even as Vanessa was backing away he sensed she had grown more than he realized during the game. "Seemed like you liked her pretty well." She shot him a funny glance, "Though since you have me, I recommend the fully body bobby massage. We can stop by her tomorrow if you like." She had rounded the corner, her final words muffled by the closed bathroom door, "maybe she'll do me to!" Chris didn't realize she'd even heard that interaction or the offer.

Vanessa scanned the bathroom wall, and keyed in her thumbprint. The panel slid open and registered vitals and statistics. A moment later it showed her current height at eight-foot-four. Her jaw dropped a little, she was so distracted with the game even she hadn't realized. It showed a graph of her progress, compared with averages. It seemed like the kind of thing that encouraged folks to stay on track, but her graph sort of, established a new track of it's own. She remembered what Cheri said about her super sernasa, and she was certainly enjoying it. She stayed a moment to freshen up, before opening the bathroom door. 

"Christopher, my dreamsickle," that didn't come out right and she laughed a little, "I have big news for you. You're goddess is, well, becoming more goddess-like for you." He was sitting on the bed in the dim room, and she looked incredible standing in the doorway. This room's proportions were a good deal larger, the doorframe several feet above her head, so it was hard to judge her height. "Would you like to come see?" She unsnapped the two clasps of her thin dress and slipped it off her shoulders. Chris couldn't resist, and approached her absolutely stunning naked form. Despite their familiarity, part of him was still intimidated. He stopped about an arms length away, powerless not to admire breasts directly in front of his face. As he found her eyes, despite being almost six feet tall, he felt like a kid looking up at an adult. The truth was that she was a full ten years younger than him. "Would you like to worship your goddess?" She giggled at her rhetorical question. She pulled him close while guiding her nipple right into his lips. It was huge in his mouth, and the feeling was surreal, part comfort, part hyper-sexuality. She looked down, and could see her one breast was about as big as his head, and as far as she knew, stage three, and the end of her growth, was quite a long way off. Goddess resort was far exceeding her expectations, both of their expectations. She felt the feather weight of his hands against her waist, and then cupping her breast. She stayed still, letting him fondle and suck at her skin. She enjoyed it. In the silence, his will still chanted in her head, demonstrate my strength to him. 

He was looking at her with the biggest eyes she'd ever seen. "Wow, you're just so, big!" She bent down, scooping one arm behind his legs and one hand under arm, he was quickly off the ground. She hadn't expected to stop mid-lift, but seeing him sitting on her forearm, and hardly feeling his weight, was a real trip. She bounced him up and down gently in front of her. She knew he'd like it. Finished her plan, she brought him close, straddling his legs around her waist, and slipping him into a child's carry against her. He was still a bit too big for this to seem natural, and for a moment she felt like she was lifting a ten year old. The thought momentarily conflicted her emotions, as she would never carry, and then kiss, a child. However, he wasn't a child. She used her free hand to pull his lips to hers, and let herself disappear into the kiss. 

When they broke free, his mind couldn't help pantomime what it was really thinking about. His eyes darted down to her breasts, as he thought about how they seemed bigger than him. She noticed the glance, and decided to tease him about it. She lifted a hand under the opposite side. "I bet you can't wait for them to be bigger." Then she reached for his hand, forcing him to repeat her gesture. When she released her hand, he could feel the feather weight of him pushing up into her, and her softness flowing around his small hand. She giggled at him, "soon you'll need my help to handle them, which I will gladly provide." She closed her eyes and weathered the pain of a sernasa. Wrapped around her like this, he could feel her swell as it happened. It took almost thirty seconds this time, and he could see the ground recede slightly below him. 

There was still a little more time for fun before they'd both tire and drift off to sleep. She thought through the games and ideas from orientation. From worship and pamper, to court of the goddess. Looking down at him, she really just wanted to let him relax and wonder at her. She carried him to and laid him down on the bed. It was incredibly oversize for obvious reasons, and it made him look very small. Looking up at her, his view was filled with her breasts hanging over him, and he craned his neck to suckled at her. "Not yet little master." She held his hands above his head, and slowly kneaded her fingers down his body. His arms felt so small and soft. She continued massaging and could see he was already getting quite aroused. She would want the tonyata soon, but not yet. As she continued, massaging his legs, she leaned over, suggestively dragging herself on his chest. At times he ached to have his hands free. The way she was teasing her huge soft breasts made him want to caress and admire them, but he surrendered to her and loved it. He found if he whimpered enough, she'd notice his longing and sink her nipple and soft flesh against his lips for a few moments. Then she'd return her attention to carefully kneading her fingers around whatever tense muscle she had found. 

She must have been at it for thirty minutes when he completely fell asleep. His cock however, was still hard. She bent down over him and took him in her mouth. She moved very slow, trying not to wake him. Truly he was neither awake nor alseep, but instead drifting between the two. Barely aware of her, barely aware of time. She was patient, as he didn't respond the way he did when he was awake. Eventually she could tell he was nearing the moment she needed. Chris was hardly even breathing heavy when his organ went to work, delivering the Rashja enriched fluid for her. She drank it down, and headed to the bathroom for one last check-in and to freshen up for bed.

Logistics by newmark42

Dr. Foley preferred arriving to work early, and this morning was no different. He enjoyed the relaxed morning pace, and his 5am wakeup time provided an ample head-start while the rest of the resort still slept. Even after a shower, dressing, his morning coffee, and a short walk on the beach, he still arrived at his desk before 7am. This morning Dr. Foley reflected on how the once outcast research project had blossomed into so much more than a company, or even a job. It had really become a way of life. A life with incredible benefits, but one that was not without some compromises. 

Some mornings he'd see resort patrons during his walk, usually just curled up and sleeping naked on the sand, and it would get his motor running a little early. A few times he'd even been propositioned. As hard as it was to decline, for liability reasons the rules strongly discouraged staff engagements with resort patrons. The male staff was, however, allowed and sometimes required to provide tonyata for the rotating goddess staff. The practice created some interesting inter-office dynamics. Dr. Foley had first-hand experience, as providing for Goddess Cheri a few times had certainly changed their working relationship. Anyone in the business they were in couldn't be too squeamish about these matters. 

Once at his desk, he leisurely flipped through patron reports. This morning he almost flipped right past Vanessa's profile before reminding himself of the unique situation. Her vitals at last checkin were all completely stable and normal, but as he looked again, he realized she was still progressing faster than they had anticipated. After only one introductory evening in level two, she had already reached eight-foot-seven. During sleep, the sernasa was diminished or even non-existant, being a mental process as much as a physical one. However, if this pattern continued she'd reach ten-feet-six-inches, their normal transition to level three, within one, maybe two days. 

Normally female patrons spent a week or two developing this far. The normal schedule helped ensure their comfort and safety, and also helped with repeat business. Few female patrons scheduled their first trip long enough to get little more than a taste of level two. This pace dramatically increased the resort's return visits, and their profits. Typically adults schedule vacations once a year, but at the resort it was not uncommon to see visitors visit two or three times in a six month period. This was largly due to the endorphin rush and excitement of level two, and their desire to continue the experience. 

Dr . Foley reconsidered his hands-off approach to their 'special' resort guest, realizing it was hard to predict the outcome of Chris' unusually high Rashja levels. If he interacted with too many level two patrons, they would reach level three too quickly. The potential effect on profits meant he'd have to report this to the board, and they'd require clear status updates for the duration of his stay. For a moment, the doctor wondered why he hadn't listened to Cheri's warnings, though deep down he knew. Whenever she spoke he could only half listen, his mind conjuring up visions of her naked and goddess engorged. He'd remember how politely she'd simply taken her Rashja dose from him, and how much more he wished she would do. Perhaps next time he'd have the nerve to ask.

Awake by newmark42

When Chris awoke, he was alone in the bed. He turned his head about, struggling to digest his surroundings. The room was large, with very high ceilings. The room was white and roughly textured, crossed with dark wooden beams. Sun was seeping through sheer white drapes, and the bed was huge around him. He spotted Vanessa sitting on a nearby chair, still naked. Making his way over to her, she slipped off the chair onto her knees to greet him, "morning my patron saint." He could see she wasn't totally naked. A decorative piece of thong jewelry was wrapped around her hips. As he stood in front of her, the way they connected eye-to-eye seemed more natural than it aught to given that she was still kneeling in front of him. They immediately embraced into a soft morning kiss.

With her amazing body and naked breasts pressing into, really wrapping around him, he was not surprised to feel himself already stirring before their kiss ended. She cradled an arm firmly behind him, keeping him close as he leaned back into her support. "Did you sleep well?" He nodded as he felt fingers brush up between his legs, and then casually cradle his genitals. He playfully let a hand against her in response, caressing the side of one huge basketball-sized breast. "I looked into some activities for us today, but I thought we might just like to explore. I'm really looking forward to a swim." He found it incredibly sexy, the way she addressed him casually, as if she wasn't aware of them fondling each other. She momentarily looked down, getting a little jolt of excitement at how small his hand looked against her. "What do you think my prince?"

He was only half listening, distracted by her fingers toying with his scrotum and cock. "Uhm, about swimming?" 

She smirked back at him. "No silly, about the body of your goddess!" Her palm reached through and lifted up under his seat, and an instant later he was off the ground. To her, he felt as light and soft as a stuffed animal. She held him in a supportive cradle as she lifted his lap up against her breasts. "I hope you're ready to worship me, because I'm going to do things to you today you never thought possible!" She had a playfulness to her voice, as she gently pulsed him, her breasts spilling around his lap. Most of his bodyweight was supported by just the palm of her hand, and the manipulation was really turning him on. "So what do you think my prince? Do you like?" She continued gently lifting him up and down, her pillowy breasts repeatedly sliding against and around his entire torso as they conformed to it.

He laughed. "You're amazing my Goddess." The scene was so impossibly erotic it was hard for him to find more words. He placed a hand aside each of her assets, squeezing himself between the two biggest tits he'd ever seen. They slid against his hips and thighs more than his manhood as she rhythmically toyed with him. "Mmm, this is a good morning hug I could get used to." Surrendering to her support, he layed his head back and released his arms, enjoying the moment. 

"I'm glad you like it." She could tell she wasn't really getting him, so she experimented. Holding him still, she shifted her body side to side. Her huge breasts dragged across him, rubbing and pushing against his cock. His breath stopped and his body tensed. "Ohh you like that." She repeated it a few more times. "Don't like it too much," her voice turned pouty, "because Goddess Vanessa is very hungry." She enjoyed pleasing him, but she had no idea how close he was to climax. While waiting for him to wakeup the hunger was already starting to get to her, and she'd be very upset if she sent him over the edge outside of her mouth. She needed her morning tonyata, and it needed to be very fresh. Still, she rubbed herself against him for a few more minutes. She didn't want to seem greedy. 

His body was still spread-eagle and supported by her cradle as she let him away from her. She felt a charge of excitement, watching him at full attention while in full surrender. After raising him a little higher, she sat his butt against her left breast and began lapping her tongue against his cock. A few shreds of his attention not focused on her lips and tongue admired her embrace. The cradle of her arm under his back, the firm supportive hand lifting under his tush, and the creamy flesh of her breast smashed up into his crotch. He momentarily opened his eyes to an inverted view of the ceiling and the room. He pondered how he had been so lucky, to have arrived here.

As she worked her rhythms against him, she could feel him pacing closer. She knew the male signals well. Even better she knew how to force the issue when she wanted and backoff when she didn't. Vanessa hadn't decided how long this morning session should be, so she kept it slow at first. He looked relaxed, spread out in front of her. She momentarily considered carrying him around all day like this, sucking his cock whenever she pleased. Her mind conjured up an image, standing and talking with a another goddess; holding him dozing in her arms; occasionally licking and teasing him amidst their conversation; then at sight of his readiness, offering him up for her to take a taste. The more she thought about it, the more she realized she could handle him however she liked. She found the feeling of power and control very freeing. 

Her moment of fantasizing was making her more excited about their day, and anxious for her tonyata. She gave him a few stronger twists with her tongue. He wimpered a little at it, so she complied, giving him more of what she knew was an intoxicating combination of sensations. Then she calmed. A plan formulated in her mind, she wanted him to beg for it. It would be such a perfect way to start her goddess morning. She adjusted her motions, darting and turning her tongue, keeping her thrusting to a bare minimum. She even released him completely a few times, just dragging her tongue against him. After only a few minutes, he was starting to squirm in her arms, and she knew she had him. She pulled her lips free, giving him one last lick. Chris grunted at her release. "So what do you think my prince? Do you like?" Drawn out of his relaxation by the growing aching desire for her to finish him, he squirmed to get just a few more solid thrusts, that would do it, he thought. Only he couldn't make any headway, as she easily held him in place. "Well?" She toyed with him by again administering a single lick.

He felt her game. Theatre. He had a part to play. "Goddess Vanessa, this morning treat, " her tongue returned to him as he spoke, slightly interrupting his thoughts. "is absolutly incredible. Your body, your breasts, your strength." He realized he must be doing something right, because he felt her thrust down against him. "Ohh more," he moaned out, but she receded merely lapping at him. He returned to his worship. "I am here for your enjoyment," she had slipped her lips down around him, and was again rewarding him with gentle but still intermittent thrusts. "This is so amazing. You, my goddess, are so amazing." 

She was very satisfied, and started giving him more of what he wanted. "Ohh my, yes, more." In this moment, she felt like she finally knew what being a goddess was all about. She loved pleasuring him. "More, please more." She loved hearing him praise her. She loved being a goddess for him. She threw in a couple special tongue flips she knew would drive him crazy. "Ohh that! do that," he whimpered and she tossed in another. He moaned, so she added another, "more." She knew what this motion did to men, driving them to the brink without sending them over. She normally used it sparingly, but he deserved something special. She fired off a string of her special little tongue tickles. "Yes! Ohh my god. -ess. You can do that to me. All. day. long!" 

She had planned to finish him, but he had sparked her curiosity so she continued her tongue tease. How long before he was begging, then crying, to climax, she wondered? He wouldn't be able to free himself, to take what he wanted. What a delicious way to overpower him. He was whimpering and squirming a bit in her arms now, and he seemed to enjoy it. "Ohh more, please more." There was a bit of desperation in his voice, and she could see he thought he was going to come. It was possible, he might, but it was more likely this would just draw it out until he ached, then hurt, then pained for release. She was curious, so she gave him more of what he cried for. "More ohh more, don't stop." The quick and short tickle of her tongue was now the primary sensation. She could feel her lips trying to tense a smile around his little cock at the sound of his cries. "Ohh, I want to come, please more." He arched his back in a feeble attempt to get more sensation. He felt so close, so close. He knew even a single thrust might send him over the edge, but he didn't want her to stop whatever amazing thing she was doing. She seemed to know better, because a moment later he felt her lips rise and fall. Two more thrusts and he moaned and blasted into her mouth with a release he had never felt before. Her lips continued, milking at him. When all was done and calm, they both still stayed silent for a moment. "That! Was absolutely amazing. You can do that to me any time you like." 

His reaction was not uncommon. She normally saved her special treatment either for the men she really liked, or for the ones she really didn't -- if she wanted them to ache for her when she dropped and ignored them. She really liked Chris. At Goddess Resort, however, his admission took on a whole new meaning. Any time you like, eh? She was happy for that little declaration of will. 

Only now, as the tonyata trickled down the back of her throat, quenching her, did she realize how strong the hunger had become. She let the calm sensation wash through her before speaking, "I'm glad you liked it my champion. You deserve it. Your goddess is very happy with you." She decided there was no better time to start the day than the present, so she stood up, keeping him held aloft. She saw him look about, wondering about her intent. By the time she slid him down to her hip, she was already at the door, "let's go see what level two is all about." 

Detour by newmark42

As she fresheded herself in the bathroom, Vanessa was feeling pleased at how comfortable she was becoming in her new skin. She was, however, having second thoughts about her decision to leave Chris alone by the pool. The deck had been littered with hot and half naked goddesses, only some of them attending to their smaller men. Today she would not be able to wear his pairing bracelet, and she wondered if someone else would lure him while she was away. She wasn't aware of how much her thoughts were already regarding the men as cherished yet unequal playthings for the goddesses. She was aware, however, that she wanted Chris to remain hers. 

Thumbing herself into the check-in kiosk provided at least a small reminder of reality. The biometric panel displayed itself, including a number of her vital statistics, not least of which was her her height. Eight-foot-nine! She felt butterflies of excitement. When this whole process started, when she had accepted the impossibility of it all, she took on eight and a half feet as her goal for this one week visit. She had sailed past it with no sight of stopping. 

She felt tension, and her side rang out in pain for a few seconds before she could enter her mental cocoon. Despite the increasing duration and pain levels of her sernasa, she had become equally better at weathering them. She counted to herself, noting this one was the longest yet, 36, 37, 38. "Astounding," she barely heard the voice as she held herself calm. Finally the pain subsided and she opened her eyes. 

On the video kiosk in front of her was Dr. Foley, "Good morning Vanessa." She bowed her head in response, not quite ready to speak. "I'm very impressed. I've never seen anyone handle such a strong swell without buckling to the pain. We find there is only mild discomfort if individual occurances are kept around one percent. That wave of yours was," he looked aside to a monitor readout, "almost five percent.", he said as his face washed with an astonished look. Vanessa struggled to calculate what that meant, trying to convert the feet and inches in her head. She was slower than the computer controlled measuring sequence, as the biometrics quickly flashed a new figure into place, nine-foot-two. Even Vanessa's jaw went slack, shocked she had grown five inches in under a minute. 

When Dr. Foley spoke again it was with a calm and somber voice, "Vanessa, here at goddess resort, our number one goal, above all else, is safety. I feel it necessary to raise my concerns over these figures. At the very least, I would like you to come by for some tests and observation." He knew very well that goddesses this progressed couldn't be forced into anything without Rashja, so he was as encouraging as possible, "it shouldn't take much of your time, an hour or two at the most." 

Vanessa would have been lying if she didn't feel a little bit of concern herself. While she had weathered the pain, the tension and release had left her both exhaused and numb. Maybe they were right, maybe she should try to decrease her growth rate. Afterall, they had told her she was special, that she was progressing much faster than normal. Her thoughts flew to her giver, what he would do without her, "what about Christopher? I left him there by the pool and should get back to him." 

"Please don't be concerned. We will tell him you were called in to assist the staff, and that you'll rejoin him later. He will be carefully looked after." Good, she thought. He needs to be looked after. 

The Pool Scene, level 2 by newmark42

Rachel's legs were dangling in the water, while her friend Kit floated mostly below the surface. The two of them were no strangers to goddess resort. In fact, this was their third visit each, and their second together. "Kit, what about that one?" The redhead pointed at a possibly unattended male patron walking from the night suites. 

Kit turned to follow her indication, inspecting the little prince. She detected a bit of determination about his step. "I think he's headed for someone in particular, look there." Goddesses he past were gesturing to him, and he paid them no mind as he continued covering ground. The two of them eyed him hungrily until they watched him reach his goddess. She looked further progressed, and Rachel lost interest as her hands wrapped around his upper torso and lifted him to her waiting lips. Kit and Rachel had checked in at seven-foot-five this morning, barely beginning their level two progression, but were making good progress. They had spent the night hardly sleeping and pampering a father-son combo that had just arrived in level two last night. 

A gentleman approached them, donning a white resort uniform which easily identified him as a staff member. "Goddesses, I trust your return is meeting your expectations." They both nodded. "I wonder if you might be up for a duty this morning." Kit was quite happy to be relaxing in the cool water, but she was becoming quite hungry. Most resort jobs involved quite a good chance of tonyata, so her attention perked up. "This task in particular can benefit from your, experience. We have a special patron that needs to be kept and attended to." He gestured across the pool at Christopher, sitting on the far edge. 

Rachel remembered seeing the towering perfection of dark haired raven goddess who had gently lowered him there not more than ten minutes earlier. They had been watching him, but they hadn't approached, expecting her to return any minute. She wanted to challenge him, to confirm that his stunning goddess wouldn't be soon returning. However, if there was one thing she had learned in her time at the resort, the staff seemed to be unnaturally all-knowing of resort activities. It was as if they were watching everything, which at times they most certainly were. She turned to the staff member, "we are glad to take up your request. Should we let him know his goddess is not returning?"

"No, we will send someone to him when the time is right. For now you should simply entertain and attend to him. Try not to make it obvious we sent you. Thank you for your service, this is a chance to greatly assist your progression." With that the staff member walked away as calmly and silently as he had arrived. They were thinking less about progression, and more about how their bodies were beginning to want, and need, more tonyata. Rachel slipped into the water as they both swam together, slowly making their way towards him."

* Attention

Chris enjoyed his peace by the pool. Other than to deliver a resort punch, he had been left to himself. As he scanned, and sometimes stared, at the beautiful goddesses sparsely spread around the deck, he occasionally noticed them glance his way and gesture. He was beginning to wonder when Vanessa would return when he spotted two gorgeous women slowly inching across the pool, quite obviously towards him. Despite their clear goddess proportions, even with only the faces above the water, they seemed markedly less far along than his Vanessa. As they came close, and the redhead stood up near the water's edge to address him, he lost any ability to keep his eyes off them. "Hello there king and conquerer." 

Theatre. Why not enjoy it. "Hello there beautiful goddesses. How might I help you before my own goddess returns?" Water was still dripping off and glistening on the redhead's breasts and body, the waterline at her navel. The other goddess was lower in the water, only the top half of her breasts peaking above it as she drifted incredibly close to him at the pool edge. 

The redhead spoke up again, "we saw her. Your goddess is stunning. We admire how you've been patiently waiting for her and wonder if we might take you for a swim until she returns." He had been prepared to rebuff them, but how could he refuse them now? A swim with them only until she returned? Looking at their gorgeous figures, he couldn't help but be curious. Perhaps Vanessa would return in a minute, or perhaps not, all the more reason to enjoy the resort. They could see him talking himself into it. 

The brunette's breasts were only inches from his legs dangling in the water as he responded. "It would be a pleasure." She reached a hand towards him, and he instinctively took it. Then he felt a hand under his foot and a moment later he was swiftly lifted and pulled into the water towards her. 

When he let himself free and paddled himself afloat, they giggled at him. "Relax my prince." He felt a hand under his arm, supporting him and pulling him with as they drifted out into the pool. "I am Goddess Kit, and this is Goddess Rachel." They were obviously swimming now, only their heads remaining fully above water. He liked the feeling, drifting through the water as they glided backwards in front of him. "Is this your first visit to the resort?" 

"Yes, I just arrived two days ago. My name is Chris." As he felt hands passing him off to the redhead beneath the surface, he reminded himself her name was Rachel. Then they stopped swimming and began to rise out of the water. His head barely above the surface, he stared out first at their shoulders, and then their breasts, as the water streamed down off their skin. Kit made her way around him, and he felt her hands again, cradling him, fingers lifting against his butt until he was lying back and flat against the surface. 

He felt quite prone; held lying at the surface; looking up at them standing over him; their breasts still occasionally losing drops of water down over him. Rachel spoke up. "My first visit was so exciting. That's when Kit and I met, but let me tell you, it only get better." As he looked up and admired them, he rested a hand against each of their hips under the water. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, becoming increasingly aware of his cock hardening within plain view of the goddesses. "Kit, it looks like our morsel likes his swim. Christopher, would you like us to pamper you here in the pool?" Chris was torn with conflict. After the sensations Vanessa treated him to this morning, his arousal had him thinking of nothing but a repeat performance. "Ohh look, he has both halves of his bracelet. Christopher you naughty boy, she is not your goddess today."

His eyes opened in a start, "well yes, she was my goddess yesterday. I can't claim her today, but we are both very, fond of each-other." The goddesses had lowered themselves in the water next to him. Rachel's breasts were pushing up against his side, and the part of him beginning to want that pampering wondered if the moment had passed. 

"In that case, we are going to make it much harder on you. Did we tell you we're a package deal? Pair with either one of us and you can have us both all to yourself." As enticing as that was, he couldn't imagine these two holding a candle to Vanessa. "As for your current predicament, let's be clear. Are you saying you don't want a closer look at Kit's big juicy breast? Because if you don't, you should speak up now." He looked over, quite speechless as Kit's eyes beamed at him while she shifted her bosom onto his shoulder, bumping soft flesh up against his chin. "They are nice arn't they?" He felt the stirrings in him want to reach out and lick her skin and wasn't sure why he was resisting. "Let us teach you something about level three. In level three, when a goddess gets your scepter ready for service, it's her duty, her obligation, to provide that service." Rachel sunk lower in the water now, and her lips were inching close to his cock. "If you feel anything you don't like, your just going to have to command me to stop." With that she lapped her tongue up against him, and took him into her mouth. 

The sensation, mixed with the water of the pool, was cool and pleasant. Chris closed his eyes and felt his hair shifting about under the surface as Rachel began the process of extracting her apparently deserved tonyata. He felt the soft round curve of the bottom of Kit's breast slip across his lips, and let himself kiss and lick against the wet watery surface. Rachel was wasting no time. Unlike Vanessa's patient morning session, her motions were thrusting and firm, each escalating him successively closer to the end. He felt large fingers squeezing against his butt, and the wetness of her tongue, as he quickly let go of his next Rajha charged slurry. Rachel held him firm in her mouth, sucking and swallowing every drop she could get before releasing him back into the cool water. "Look at him Rachel," his eyes were still closed as he heard them talking, "I think he's a customer."

Check. Up. by newmark42

Vanessa was sitting on a lab table in a high-tech looking room with stark white walls, waiting for someone to return. To get there she had been led through a twisting set of outdoor and indoor hallways. The small, human sized, labtech had asked her to sit and had promptly drawn some blood before disappearing. Left to herself, she noted how the lab table served as a decent enough bench, as her legs were long enough to plant her feet comfortably on the floor. The white fabric coverup she was wearing could be described as a pleated poncho bikini top. If fit loosely around her neck, and draped down to cover most of her breasts, but only as long as she kept her arms pretty still at her side. Something about being alone indoors in a lab made her self-concious of her near-nakedness for the first time. It felt like she had been waiting the better part of fifteen minutes when Dr. Foley finally entered. 

The doctor was wearing normal looking clothes covered by an open white doctor's labcoat. He was unfased by her appearance as he walked up, though still seated her bent knees were higher than his waist. Looking down at the little doctor, she again felt powerful and her self-conciousness melted away. "Welcome Vanessa, so very good to meet you. I'm sorry for the interruption to your stay. We simply need to perform some tests, all in the name of safety." With some effort he held out a cylindrical rod to her, and she instinctively took it. It was about the size of a water bottle, and felt small in her hand. "We would also like to slow your growth a bit, if that's okay with you." She nodded, she had already been expecting that. She wasn't surprised. She looked down at the object, hefting it in her hands, it felt no heavier than a paperclip, and the material felt like a hard clay against her skin. "I'd like you to squeeze the bar for me please. It's a simple strength test." 

She looked at the bar and obliged, her fingers pressing into the material as it oozed between her fingers. When she felt a sharp edge prick her skin and looked up, the look on the doctor's face had changed to shock. She released her fingers and set the deformed mess onto the desk next to her. "What was that? It felt like modeling clay." 

The doctor inspected the object for a moment before turning to her. "That, my dear, was high tensile steel. We normally don't see this level of strength until the end of the level three progression, if at all. Quite exceptional. Quite exceptional." She saw his eyes give her a once-over, like he was seeing her for the first time. He must have seen something he liked, as she could see the small signs of a reaction beginning in his pants, and the way she was sucking on the tiny nick the metal had made in her finger further encouraged it. 

This wasn't the fantasy of the goddess resort pool, with similarly enriched women all around. This was a lab, with a fully clothed doctor who looked so cute and powerless in front of her. An echo drifted through her subconcious, demonstrate your strength. She slipped fingers of her undamaged hand against his coat lapel, making him more uncomfortably aroused. She didn't want him, as the Rashja scent was so faint compared to Christopher, but she felt the urge to toy with him. "Did you need me to squeeze anything else? You know, as a test?" She pulled gently at his coat until he was standing between her legs. She could tell he was reacting to her, and she liked it. 

His male instincts wanted her, and enjoyed her advances, but his reason caught got hold of him. "Please release me Vanessa. Staff and Patron interactions are....discouraged. I can send someone in if you feel too much of the hunger." As part of standard safety procedures, he had injested more than a litre of resort punch earlier. His instincts expected the Rashja to force her to immediately comply. She didn't. 

His concerned look made her all the more curious. "I'm fine. I only feel the hunger for Christopher." As she leaned down closer to him, her breasts dropped further out of the poncho's drape in front of his face. "You however, seem to be conflicted, and I can smell the Rashja in you. Perhaps I should take a sample... for research purposes of course." Her hands were each under his arms now, securely holding him. Being this close to her youthful and perfect goddess-enriched form was getting the better of him, sending his hormones and physiology raging. At the same time, he felt the hairs on his back stand up in fright at the thought of what she could do to him if his will did not affect her. With her lips close to his ear, he couldn't see her face or read her intentions as she gently lifted him a couple inches off the ground. Her whisper was soft and raspy, "you could tell them I forced you. I'd make sure you enjoyed it. I'm quite talented you know." 

Lounging by newmark42

Chris was relaxing on a flat dry cushion beside the pool. Rachel was on her side watching him protectively, and Kit was close by still soaking in the pool. He saw someone dressed in white approach, obviously a staff member, "Mr. Rothchild sir, I have a message for you." As soon as the messenger had his attention, he continued, "Goddess Vanessa is assisting the staff with something very important due and will join you later today. In the meantime we encourage you to enjoy all that the resort has to offer." The messenger set down a fresh glass of resort punch before heading off as quickly as he arrived. 

Rachel faced him, "looks like you may have to just settle for the two of us." The emphasis in her voice laying on thick sarcasm as both goddesses laughed. Kit picked a grape from a nearby bowl and slipped it up to his lips. The sweet flavor was slipping down his throat as they both noticed Rachel's face turn to discomfort. She stopped breathing a moment, and they could see her sernasa run it's course before she spoke again, "wow. Usually the men in level three aren't even that strong." She slipped her fingers to his chin and brushed him playfully, "you must be headed there soon, we better enjoy you while we can." He had only just arrived at level two, and as much as he was enjoying it, these resort veterans telling him he might soon be promoted made him wonder how soon he might see level three. "Kit we must get you a taste, and we're going to need to know what type he is. You really think he's a customer? Maybe he's a slave." 

Chris was half turned on and half curious at their meaning as they discussed him like a piece of property. "Customer? Slave? what do you mean?" 

Kit giggled a little at his question. "Ohh sweetie. We've pleasured lots of princes. These are just our little codewords. The more we know about you the better we can pamper you, so why don't you just tell us. customers, like us to constantly tease them, not unlike strippers. slaves, like to be passed around like property, and to do whatever we wish."

Rachel's fingers gripped his face to force his attention on her before she picked up the explanation, "doctors, get hot just admiring and inspecting our bodies, while cowboys like to climb us and ride us, and be in charge, tell us exactly what to do." Chris was not surprised, and actually kind of turned on, at their methodical categorization. "Of course nobody is one-dimensional, these are just some of our pet names for the pampering we find men like the most. Tell Goddess Rachel, what type are you?" Chris felt their attention on him as they waited for an answer. Truthfully, while all of it sounded enticing, he didn't feel any of their pet-names described him. 

Impatient, Rachel's fingers pushed at his chin, inspecting his face as if looking at him she could somehow answer the question for herself. "Hmm, definitely not a cowboy." Even as she forced his head about, his eyes tracked the new size of her frame, the new shape of her breasts. Where they had previously been the same size, Rachel was now noticeably larger than her friend Kit. "Certainly a little doctor in him, but that's not it. Here, we'll do a little test." Rachel patted her hand on the ground, right where Kit was resting against the edge of the pool. "Sit here for me Chris, dip your feet in the pool." He preferred following directions to the pressure of answering her question, so he turned himself towards Kit. "Go ahead, she won't bite." Kit not only didn't move, but he felt Rachel pushing him towards her, until he felt like he was being forced to shove his lap into her face. Rachel whispered over his shoulder, "put your cock in her mouth. Give her a taste." Chris was still flacid, having climaxed less than a couple minutes earlier, but looking at Kit eyeing him hungrily he couldn't help but comply. Kit's motions were as relaxed as she was, just chilling on the edge of the pool, twirling him about in her mouth. He enjoyed it, her attentions, but it wasn't doing much for his state of arousal. "He shouldn't be spent this early in the day. Maybe you're right Kit, maybe he is a customer." 

Kit drew herself away from him. "I'm telling you, I can see it in his eye." She looked at him deeply as she began to rise out of the pool. "I think you'll get ready for me if I perform for you." She stood, her waist now barely out of the water, and began to caress herself. First her arms and tummy, then her hands pressing up into her breasts. She turned around slowly, showing him her backside as she pressed her butt into his lap. He couldn't help the urge to wrap his hands around her waist. She encouraged it, guiding his hands against her until they cupped the bottom of her breasts. She stayed there a while, just rubbing and pulsing up against him. Eventually she felt him start to react. "Mmm, that's what Kitty wants." The way she held and rubbed his hands into her breasts pulled him tighter against her as she gyrated her hips. "The sooner you get bigger for Kitty, the sooner she'll get bigger for you." She let him free and quickly dropped under the water, surfacing a moment later facing him. Her hair was wet and slicked back, and she wiped water from her face as soon as it broke the surface. Moments later she loomed above him, his legs gently pinned against the pool edge by her thighs. She leaned forward, using her breasts to force him over until he was lying back against the cushion, her body covering and dripping water down onto him. Her lips crushed into his, and her tongue explored him for a moment in a short but violently passionate kiss. 

Kit receded away from the kiss, dragging her breasts and body down against his. She could tell he had fully reacted as her breasts slid down around the sides of his erection. She took it into her mouth at her first opportunity. As his head lay back, he could see Rachel watching them with a passive interest. She was still lying on her side, and leaned over to entertain him with a kiss as Kitty slowly and surely worked him towards her reward. Rachel stayed close when the kiss ended, "I think Kitty was right, you are a customer. She's a stripper, she can always spot them." Rachel watched Kit for a moment, and then her next sernasa started. Chris saw her eyes roll back and her muscles tense before he fixed on her swelling breasts. Kitty's motions were growing faster, and faster, and watching Rachel grow while Kitty worked him, even as overstimulated as he was, sent him over the edge. He didn't find it extremely satisfying as climaxes go, especially not compared to Vanessa's treat this morning, but it was still entirely pleasurable. 

"You already had another one!?" Kitty was looking over at Rachel's even larger form with a bit of envy. "That is no fair. How are we going to stay twin sisters with you so much bigger. His next one is mine too." Rachel waved her hand at the commentary as if she didn't care how Kitty divided up the tonyata. Chris, on the other hand, was beginning to feel like the property of these two growing goddesses. For a moment he had completely forgotten about Vanessa amidst their advances. 

No Cause for Alarm by newmark42

Dr. Foley was at Cheri's desk to consult with her about the situation. He had just explained how he was unable to compel Vanessa, despite drinking more than a litre of Rashja. "I hate to say it doctor, but I sort of told you so." It had been weeks since her last goddess rotation, but she could still smell the Rashja in him. It made him seem unusually appealing to her. "So what happened? Her profile doesn't have any signs of violence, and you don't appear hurt. What did she do?" 

His mind was thinking more about what she didn't do. Some part of him had wanted the stunning resort guest to force the tonyata from him, but his need for decorum prevented him from encouraging her. Eventually she had just let him go. "Not much, she just tore a doorknob free. I decided there wasn't much more we needed to keep here there for, so I had her escorted back to the resort grounds. Still, we need to decide what to do. A whole resort of goddesses with free will could cause quite a bit of damage." 

"Ohh, I don't think she's operating under free will. The compulsion is proportional to the Rashja strength. I've felt it myself. At level-three the will of a new vessel is very different than a fully saturated one. Chris' levels are so high, it's possible she simply finds his will more important than that of others." Even as she explained it, she realized how strong his appeal must be to the goddesses. She herself felt an unusual urge to seek him out, though one she could easily ignore. "We've studied this in our compulsion research. Given conflicting messages, the goddess is forced to prioritize, and you doctor, were simply a low priority for her." She smiled, containing a bit of a laugh.

The doctor considered her reasoning for a moment. It did seem sound, and his concern faded at the suggestion that there was nothing too out of the ordinary here. "Alright. We still should decide a path for Christopher. I recognize you had a handle on this situation from the beginning, what do you recommend we do with his level three promotion?" 

"I've been considering that very question. At the current response rate, he seems to shorten a dedicated goddess's level two duration from an average of eight days down to just two. Our models suggest this would reduce repeat visits and profits, but it's too soon to tell. However, if he's distributed widely enough, the lift would hardly be noticeable. The real question is whether we can separate him from Vanessa. She seems rather attached to him, and there is a good chance she'll bring him to level three herself. We could send a staff goddess to intervene." She felt her pulse quicken at the suggestion. She knew she was not the likely candidate, as it would obviously require someone already progressed to level two. However, even the remote chance clawed at her. The sernasa's power and pleasure was like a drug, and this might be her only chance to taste such a powerful source. 

She realized she had drifted off into her thoughts when she heard Dr. Foley repeating her name, "Cheri? Cheri?" He snapped his fingers. "Focus please." She met his eyes and nodded. "I'm not ready to invervene yet, but I want this to be your number one priority. Your other work can wait. Keep a close watch on the situation and let me know at the first sign of trouble." Her pulse quickened again. She definitively wanted to be close to this situation, now she just needed to figure out how to make it happen.

No Shoes, Plenty of Service / Doctor, Doctor by newmark42

* No shoes, plenty of service

He felt both protected and trapped as Kit and Rachel led him walking through the resort grounds. Kit squeezed gently at his shoulder, "trust us Chris, this is our favorite activity." He had been plenty relaxed lying by the pool, and was a little reluctant to head off where Vanessa might not easily find him when she returned. Kit had nearly caught back up to Rachel's growth, both of them close to cresting eight-feet after some of Chris' super-charged tonyata. Chris caught view of a signpost as they entered an indoor area, roles and games. "Here it is." As his eyes adjusted, he could see the sides of the room were lined with hanging clothing, and from the height of some of the racks, it looked like much of it was intended to fit women of goddess proportion. 

Kit and Rachel went to work flipping through the racks, and Kit quickly pulled out a hanger holding a dark grey outfit. "These are costumes for the role play area." She held up the outfit, and he could see it looked like some kind of uniform. "See, this is a prison guard scenerio. Most of them have fun starter-scripts." Kit searched the hanger and handed a laminated placard to Chris. 

Provider: You are a prison guard in a minimum security prison. A beautiful new female inmate just arrived on your shift. She needs to be escorted to her cell. Goddess: You have just been incarcarated for a crime you didn't commit. You are desperate for protection and an ally in this new and scarry situation, and will do anything to get it. 

The placard continued with sample lines and a few other short scenerios. When he looked up, Kit was clad in what could only be described as a bright orange prison jumper turned sex-channel. It was two-piece with incredibly short tops and bottoms, showing midriff in-between. The sleeves were gone, replaced with unnecessarily large arm-holes. Rachel shook her head in non-approval. "No no, that's not for us. The cell-set is really too small and uncomfortable for the both of us." She displayed a hanger to Chris that was filled with layers of lace material that looked to be at least a dozen different styles. "Here Chris, would you like to be a Lingerie model casting scout?" She didn't wait for an answer, and promptly returned to her search.

Chris was only just starting to wrap his head around the concept here. They were each going to get a costume and sort of role-play a situation? It sounded kind of fun actually. More Theatre. He decided to dig in and see for himself what they offered. He headed for the rack and started sifting through the options.

* Doctor, Doctor

Vanessa felt a little bad about muscling her way out of the lab. She was just so bored, and she knew the doorknob she tore out wouldn't cost much to replace. They could certainly bill her for it. The staff wasn't too bothered, as they politely escorted her out of the lab area and back to the resort. From there she had followed a staff member towards where they said Chris had wandered off to. She instinctively ducked her head a little as she entered another indoor area, though she was at least a few inches from actually hitting the door frame. 

The walls of the room were filled with clothing, and as she looked closer, she could see they were costumes. One goddess was wearing an overly tight-fitting white nurses outfit, while another was wearing some kind of loose and unflattering hospital gown. The staff member introduced them, "Vanessa, this is Rachel, and this is Kit, they have been looking after Christopher this afternoon." Kit and Rachel turned their attention to her and were a bit stunned. Despite each of them having grown several inches, Vanessa looked even more incredible to them than she had in the morning. They surmised she must have been nine and a half feet tall and was almost ready for level three. 

Vanessa looked over the two of them. Rachel's auburn hair flowed down around the nurse outfit, and the way it hugged her every curve was striking. Kit's patient gown, on the other hand, was large and hid any attractive part of her frame. Vanessa took notice that neither was wearing a bracelet before addressing them. "Hello. Thank you for taking care of my Christopher. Where can I find him right now?" 

Despite her being obviously half a decade younger, Kit and Rachel felt the commanding power of her presence. They were no stranger to the goddess form, so it surprised them a little how stunning she was. Rachel shook off her awe to respond. "He is... We were just preparing for a role-play scenerio. He is, waiting for me to bring him to room seven. Perhaps you'd like to, join in?" She handed a laminated placard up to Vanessa. It was momentarily humbling to be dwarfed by her, having spent the afternoon attending to Chris' smaller six-foot frame. Vanessa took the instructions, giggling a little as she read them. The staff member silently excused himself. 

----

Chris was in a waiting room and had finished putting on the entire outfit. Slacks, a button shirt, and a white doctor's lab coat, complete with mock stethoscope. The clothes were cheap and ill fitting, but looking in the mirror he felt the illusion was convincing. As the door opened he was greeted by a stunning sight. Rachel's white nurse outfit was short and fitted, the top buttons left suggestively undone. Having spent the afternoon with her nearly naked, he was surprised that she would look more sexy clothed, but she certainly did. The clipboard she cradled appeared strangely small against her. "Doctor, the patient is ready for you. She has reported repeated cramping and chest pain." The only kink in the illusion was that they were both barefoot. Still, it was forgivable.

"Of course, right away." Chris moved toward her, and she stood motionless aside the door, gesturing for him to pass. He had no choice but to pass tantalizingly close to her, her breasts jutting out at eye level towards him. He felt her hand on his shoulder as she followed him out of the room and gestured him to a nearby door. She handed the clipboard down before opening it for him to enter. 

The room was white, with shelves lining the walls. As his view crested the door, he was treated to another stunning sight. The middle of the room contained a doctor's patient table, and sitting atop dwarfing it was Vanessa! She was simply massive, her knees taller than his waistline, her head several feet above his own even as she was sitting down. Her raven black hair was pulled into a pony tail, and she was wearing an oversize patient gown that was obviously designed to accommodate the goddess size and form. The way it fell off her chest bloating her shape was somewhat unflattering. Her legs were uncovered, spread wide as a necessity of her sitting on the human-sized patient table, and the gown draped down between them. He almost greeted her familiarly before he remembered the theatre. "Hello, I'm doctor Rothchild. What seems to be the trouble, miss?" He held his hand out, and felt like he was already standing between her legs to be at a comfortable distance. 

Her voice was colored with emphasis, maybe melodrama, or playfulness, "well hello doctor." She gently grasped his small hand in her own, slowly completing the gesture. "I've been having unusually strong cramps, an ache in my stomach, and incredibly strong cravings. At first I thought I might be pregnant, but I havn't even had sex since my last period. Do you think it could be food poisoning?" 

He looked down at the clipboard. It contained a long script and he decided to make use of it. "Let's start with some just some basic information. I see here that you're twenty-two years old." She nodded. "I see you're not a smoker, and you drink alcohol moderately." She nodded again. "Tell me more about your symptoms. How long has this been going on?" 

"At least a couple of days, it seems to be getting worse. The cramps come on, and it hurts all over. Eventually, I get these cravings, really strong cravings, like I can't help myself." She leaned in closer to him and lowered her voice, "and you know, during this whole thing my breasts have gotten alot bigger." She sat back up straignt. "Is that normal? I thought I was done with puberty, then blamo, out of nowhere none of my bras fit anymore." He almost cracked up laughing at the suggestion that only her breasts were bigger. He surmised she had to be getting pretty close to ten feet tall.

He mock scribbled some notes on his clipboard, searching for another part of the script to use. "That does sound unusual. Would you like me to perform a physical exam to rule out any abnormalities?" 

Her lips cracked a grin at the suggestion. "Ohh yes, doctor. I think that would make me much more comfortable. There could be a giant lump in there or something." Chris was beginning to have fun with it, getting into the role. He sized her up, and realized with most of her breasts above his head, he'd need a stepstool to even get up there. He decided to have her lie down, and walked around the side of the patient table. 

"Please miss, lie back." Any bit of her shape previously hidden by the gown was revealed as she rested back on the table, the fabric falling over her and showing off every curve. Her massive breasts spread against her chest, and drew even more contrast to her comparatively trim waistline. The paradox of her massive form and slender propotions was dramatic, even her gorgeous face seeming larger than life. He set both hands against one breast, noting it would have taken four of five of his hands to fully cover it. He did his best to imitate a doctor's probing and inspecting, resisting the temptation to simply caress her. She had an inappropriately satisfied smile on her face as he asked her to continue, "Tell me about the cravings." 

"Ohh, they are sort of, embarassing." He carefully continued his mock-exam against her gown covered skin. "You see I've been seeing this new guy. You know how new relationships are sometimes a little more steamy?" He nodded back at her, knowing full well she was talking about him. "Well, you see, I seem to keep craving his come." Chris stopped at the shock of her explicitness. The moment of silence was palpable as they started at each other. "I know it must sound strange, but I'm serious. I have to suck him off at least once every couple hours or I feel like I'm going to go crazy." Chris' hands were attempting their very doctor-like inspection of her far-breast, but her language was putting a stop to any attempt at preventing his arousal. "Right now it's all I can think about." She licked her lips and briefly eyed down towards his pants, though his growing erection was hidden from view beside her body. "His cock, gliding through my lips. Ohh god I need it." She looked back up at him. "What do you think it is doctor?" Then she closed her eyes and tensed, her hand wrapping around the edge of the table. She yelled louder than he expected. "Ohh god, it's happening again." She let out a loud cry.

Chris couldn't tell if she was play-acting or actually experiencing a sernasa when the door burst open. Kit was wearing a fitted nurse outfit identical to Rachel's as they both entered the room. "Is everything okay in here doctor? Ohh my." Kit hurried around behind him as Rachel approached the far side of Vanessa, who now looked contorted and uncomfortable. Kit played her part with terrible mock-excitement, "Doctor, she's clearly in tonayatric withdrawl! Do something!" He was still reacting to seeing them enter, noticing Rachel's outfit seemed even tighter on her than it had minutes before, her visible cleavage fighting to pop the buttons open. Kit turned him around to face her, and being almost two feet taller, he had to look way up to meet her eyes. "Doctor, have you forgotten your training? We have no time to lose, she needs injection therapy immediately." Her acting was terrible yet funny. She reached into his lab coat and before he knew what was happening she had pulled the snap of his costume pants and they were on the floor. "Good, you're ready for the procedure." Kit turned and maneuvered him, and he felt her body wrap around him. She already had his half stiff cock in her hand, feeding it towards Vanessa's waiting lips.

Vanessa remained stationary as the pressure of Kit's hips slowly pushed him into her mouth. Rachel lifted her wrist as if to take a pulse. "Hurry, we're losing the patient." Kit gradually increased the speed of the motion, her body easing forward and back to manipulate him. Despite Vanessa's outward coma-like appearance, he could feel the expert actions of her tongue and lips as she accepted him. "Preparing the patient for emergency defibrulation." Rachel grabbed at the gown, and a moment later it was on the floor. Vanessa's nakedness lay in front of him, and just the sight was almost enough to set him over the edge. Rachel looked at him, "Doctor, do something and fast!" Encouraged by the mock urgency, he placed one hand on Vanessa's naked and oversize breast, and another on her head, and took over thrusting himself into her mouth. The feeling of her skin against his fingers, and her tongue against his cock, was more than enough stimulation. Several thrusts later he shot into her. 

Vanessa immediately opened her eyes, coming back to life as she received the tonyata. When he was drained clean, she pulled free, "ohh doctor, thank you. I think you saved my life!" Her voice was thick with melodrama, and she had to hold back breaking into outright laughter. Her gaze looked up over his shoulder, and he turned around to see Kit obviously tensed in sernasa. He could hear Vanessa sitting up behind him as she laughed and exclaimed, "ohh no, I think it's contagious!" The fabric of Kit's nurse outfit stretched tighter as she reached both arms around Chris to steady herself against the patient table. Her chest pushed into his face, her body trapping and sending him off balance. He instinctively reached around her for support and could feel her body continue to swell, the fabric sliding up against her hips. At the same time, he watched tension pull at the buttons of her nurse outfit until they popped free like a zipper, splitting the middle open from top to bottom. Her naked breasts were now on display only inches from his face, threatening to topple him over backwards.

Board Meeting by newmark42

The room was small; the far wall lit up with the digital image from the video conferencing setup. Their on-site COO, Cindy Lindermark, sat across the table from Dr. Foley as he presented. Their two main investors and board members were virtually present, dialing in from New York City. The screen was dominated not by their faces, but by a project status chart. "As you can see, our farm relocation project is on schedule. We should have the new hydroponics up and running in just a few weeks, and after that we can begin transfer of the vines in stages." He flipped to the next slide. It showed a graph of profit projections. "We've finished the economic modeling for our second location, and think it makes a strong case for proceeding. As you know, the clientelle of our current limitation is somewhat limited by acceptable travel times. By placing an second facility in Micronesia, which we're calling Goddess Resort East or GRE, we believe we can increase participation from Asia, improving our profit growth rate even as we expand each facility." 

Reed Kendrick spoke up across the video-conference. "I've read about GRE, and I must say your argument is compelling. Have you finalized the security measures? We've worked quite hard to secure government protection for your current site, and also for the new farm location. I'd like to remind us all we need the same level of precautions there." Dr. Foley had never pieced together why he invested in the resort, he was a standard New York banker and hadn't expressed much shock or even interest in the goddess transformation process which most other parties considered fantastically unbelievable. He had merely audited their books, crunched some numbers, and signed on as their second large investor. Apparently all he cared about was the money, and so far he was happy, as they were set to generate lots of it.

"Yes of course, we are working with local countries now, working to obtain a site on one of the already protected islands. Further, we will not have any seedable Rashja on-site, so any compromise of the facility will not compromise our exclusive access to the product. I raise this as a board vote, all in favor of approving stage one of GRE, please make your vote now for the record. Cindy and the two investors across the video-conference each raised their hand and confirmed their vote in favor of the project, all knowing the entire conference was recorded for the record. "Excellent." He paused for a moment. He regretted this part of the conversation the most. "There is one other matter I must mention. It is a local matter, but one which may be interesting to the board. It turns out we have a subject who's k-decay factor far exceeds that of normal human subjects."

They all stared at him blankly until Cindy interjected, "in English please professor." 

"Oh of course. The k-decay factor is related to the rate at which the human body metabolizes Rashja, and thus the speed at secretable levels of converted Rashja are available after oral injestion of our serum. We've found this rate to be quite stable across the Resort patrons, independent of race, age, and fitness level. Basically, all patrons respond to Rashja the same way.... All patrons except the current patron-113. His k-decay factor, and Rashja response is five times higher than normal. If we encounter other patrons with the same response, we'll either need to create a program for handling them differently or they may have an adverse affect on profits."

They again stared somewhat blankly at him. Reed spoke up again. "If my memory serves, we have hosted over three thousand customers so far, is that correct?" Cindy and Dr. Foley both nodded. "And you have just one subject like this? Does he pose any immediate problem for the facilities, the other guests, or himself?" Dr. Foley shook his head and started to speak up before Reed held his hand up to stop him. "It is not the time to be distracted by your scientific interest doctor, you are important to the company to be distracted. Your energy should be focused on relocating the farm, bringing up GRE, and expanding our profit base. There will be time for more experiments later, right now time is of the essence. Assign the investigation to one of your assistants." He looked aside for a moment as the other board members nodded in agreement. "It appears my next meeting is here, if that is all, I believe we're adjourned?" Everyone nodded, and just a moment later the video-conference blinked off. 

Pool Meeting by newmark42

It was early morning, and Chris was sitting with his feet dangling over the edge of the pool, his skin was still wet from having just left it. Vanessa was still in the water, and he watched her quickly glide across the far side. As her circuit brought her back to him, he still wasn't used to how massive she had become. She stopped a foot short of him, her arms easily reaching the bottom of the five-foot depth like it was a wading pool. Her body stunningly stretched out away from him under the water, and he couldn't help hopping back in. He cradled her oversize face in his hands as their lips met. When they parted, he brushed his fingers through her hair and across her shoulder. Somehow the tangibility of touch made it easier to believe the impossible reality of her size. 

The pool area was still pretty empty, so it was easy for Vanessa to notice the familiar face approaching from the night suites. "My prince, do you like chocolate?" She didn't wait for him to answer, "because I think Chocolate likes you." 

"Good morning Goddess Vanessa," Chris turned to see dark-skinned feet and ankles standing right at the edge of the pool. He looked up and up at the woman standing over them, estimating she must have been at least eight-feet-tall. As he eyes tracked up her body, he recognized her massive chest and beautiful face. It was Teri from their first night in level two. She was wearing a trim bikini and a translucent tube-top that appeared to be losing a battle with her impossibly large breasts. "I wonder if I might offer your companion a morning massage." Chris looked at Vanessa with interest. She didn't need to ask to see the answer in his eyes. 

"Please, by all means. He would love one." Chris caught a devious look in Vanessa's eye as he felt her hand press his legs apart and lift him by the crotch right up out of the pool, his skin dripping water back to the surface. He felt precariously out of balance for a moment until Teri's accepted him, slipping one hand under his bottom and another to his shoulder to steady him. It was one thing to understand that the abnormal strength of the goddesses allowed them to lift him easily as he could lift a couch cushion, but it was another thing entirely to get used to how they manhandled him to easily. As she lifted him, he felt precariously high off the ground and instinctually wrapped his arm around her neck. Once he was steady, she cradled under his legs and smiled at him as he reclined into the her arms. Vanessa was already swimming away when she called out with a lilt of laughter in her voice, "please bring him back when you're finished." He hardly heard her with all his attention on the way Teri's giant boobs were pressing onto his legs.

"Hello Prince Christopher, I've been looking for you." She only addressed him for a moment before turning and stepping away from the pool. White lounge chairs they passed were almost all empty, but he still felt self-concious at being picked up and carried away by a goddess he didn't really didn't know very well. With Vanessa it was different. They had shared the experience. He knew what to expect. Both the way Teri held him and the bounce of her step were unfamiliar, and he felt a tingle, caused half by excitement and half by concern at how little he knew about what might happen next. Her subtle eye contact calmed his nerves, "I have a perfect little tent setup for your massage." 

* It's all fun and games until...

Vanessa was looking forward to some relax time alone in the pool. Especially early in the morning when she had it almost all to her self. However, she had only swam for a few minutes when a husky male patron in a black speedo-style suit waved her to the side of the pool. "Goddess Vanessa?" She nodded her head in response. "My Goddess, Goddess Kendra, wishes you to join her if you desire." He gestured over his shoulder towards a cabana halfway across the pool deck. She could see Kendra, surrounded by a few of her male followers. When they met, Kendra had made a show of how openly she was collecting a stable of men, apparently drawing them in with her oral talents. Her first reaction was to wave the invitation away. 

Vanessa was, however, a bit curious. In the real world she wasn't the type to form a steady monogamy, so it was a little surprising to her that here at the resort she wanted only Chris. Perhaps she just hadn't yet explored all the resort had to offer. As soon as she decided, she was up and heading over towards Kendra's camp. 

* (Cheri / Dr. Foley conversation?.... he assigns her completely to observing Chris)

After the board meeting, Dr. Foley had immediately return to his desk to work. They had reminded how important his work was, and it renewed his energy and focus. It wasn't until Cheri said his name for a third time that he realized she had entered. Excellent, he needed to let her know she was exclusively in charge of patron-113. "Dr Foley?" He finally lifted his head in acknowledgement, still not looking at her. "How did the board meeting go?"

"It went... It was quite productive. I have several pages of calculations and figures to recheck in the GRE plan before the end of the day. I need you to... Cheri, please take ownership of the patron-113 observation. I need to be undistributed, you have my full confidence." He almost set down right back to his work, but something felt wrong about barking orders at her without even facing her. When he turned, he wasn't prepared for what he saw. She was at least eight inches taller than normal, and already beginning to take on the first signs of her goddess conversion. His eyes had a mind of their own as they took her in. So much for no distraction. "Are you on rotation?" 

He was asking her if she was on Goddess Rotation. It was standard procedure for every female employee to spend some time mixing in with the patrons. They did so as Goddesses, observing, protecting, and encouraging the guests. She wasn't, but she had decided the best way to observe Christopher, patron-113, was to be able to interact with him in the resort, something she could only do as a Goddess. Knowing how potent his Rashja was, she was quite aware that her body consciously and sub-consciously was seeking out ways to to feel it's unique power. "I just started an elective rotation." She considered lying for a moment, but thought the better of it. "I decided it would be easier to observe our special patron by spending time near him in the resort. We can only glean so much from check-ins and video surveillance." 

Even as she spoke he was admiring her improved shape, already showing itself through the lab-coat. He struggled to remember the last time he had seen her. Was she really as much taller as she seemed? He caught himself staring at a labcoat button strained by her expanding chest and looked up to meet her eyes. She was no longer talking. He had the sensation of having let a little too much time pass after she finished speaking and struggled to remember exactly what she had said. "Excellent. Excellent. Stay on top of the situation. GRE must be my priority, and patron-113 is yours. I'm putting you fully in-charge of any intervention considerations. Please take whatever measures you see fit to ensure the safety of our guests and the resort."

Teri Rubdown by newmark42

The tent was far enough from the main pool deck to provide some privacy, but close enough to be seen. White fabric was only opaque enough to provide some shade for the sun. Inside, a massive mattress was covered in smooth white cloth. It would have taken about four king beds to make something so large. Teri sat him near one end, his arms instinctively steadying and propping him up.

Teri was kneeling to his right, and he couldn't help but gawk at her massive form, her thighs filling his periphery. As she reached for a bottle from a side table, he stared and watched her waist pivot. He wondered if he could even reach her belly button, let alone the massive barely clothed breasts further above. Their bottom curve was bare, neither the transluscent tube-top or her bikini reaching to full cover them, and he was drawn into their alluring shape. Their buoyant shape seemed to defy their size. Her chocolate skin and the shaded light making it difficult to judge their exact form. He finally tore his eyes away from the bare peek-a-book of her chest, and even her profile was gorgeous. He admired the way her frame could seem massive yet trim above him. It wasn't until he caught her eyes that he realized she was starting down at him. In fact it had only taken a moment for her to reach the massage oil. The rest of the time she had just patiently enjoyed his lusty glances. Her eye contact, and her arms still held up as not to block his view of her, seemed to say, go ahead, admire me, we have all day. He felt like he was being a gift he should thank her for. "Teri, Goddess Teri, you are absolutely gorgeous." He let a hand slip against her thigh as he said it. 

"And I assure you, equally talented, as your goddess should be. My specialty is sensual body massage. You'll get to feel every inch of what you see. Shall we begin?" Her lips crinkled into a half smile, her question rhetorical. He let his arms give way, laying himself down for what he expected would be a very sensual massage. She calmly interjected, "no my sweet, this mutual worship is a little more... interactive." She reached under his arms, quickly lifting him onto his feet. He was now just eye to eye with her. "We'll need to be oiled up." She reached and in a calm yet swift motion lifted both tops off, and his attention darted to her bare breasts. They were each as large as his head, so large he had to consider how and where he would start. "Hold out your hands." He did so, and she squeezed an unreasonably large helping of oil for him. Just as he was ready to reach out to her, she placed one giant hand between his. "You may begin with my fingers." 

It took him a moment to tear his attention off her breasts and begin massaging the oil into her hand, and she let out a small laugh when he finally did. Still, he took it seriously, her hand was beautiful. Now that he held it, squeezing and running his fingers over it, he had a new view of goddess proportions. Her fingers were each large and strong, as he squeezed and oiled them. His hands suddenly looked small wrapped around her palm. She provided the opposite hand and he repeated the ritual, this time allowing him to continue down her wrist and forearm. Even as he watched his progress, he become increasingly aware of her naked breasts, framing the background of his work. She squeezed out more oil for him as he continued up her bicep, his hand wrapping around it. Even as slender as it looked on her body, he couldn't help notice how much larger her arms and muscles were than his own. As he rubbed, he necessarily inched closer to her, her breasts now filling most of the distance between them. 

As he finished her arms, she portioned some oil into her own hands and took one of his in hers. As her huge fingers pressed into his palm, muscles instinctively tensed. His attempt to resist made it painful at first, until his muscles relented and he let himself go. Her hands worked their way against his skin, continuing to his other hand, up his wrist, squeezing and wrapping his arm. She reciprocated the process on him in a way that was intensely pleasurable and slow, yet with her firm and large hands had taken only a fraction of the time. After finishing his arms, she continued, rubbing across his shoulders, neck, and chest, half massaging, half oiling. She fingered the hem of his swim boxers, "let's both get a little more comfortable," she pulled and dropped them down around his ankles, directing only a moment of attention to his budding erection. Then she backed away. 

Lowering down off her knees, she sat and slipped her legs around until she was lying back, propped on a huge support pillow she adjusted properly for herself. Her legs seemed impossibly long, stretched out next to where he was standing. A finger beckoned him up to her. After a few uneven steps on the cushion, and as soon as he was within her reach, she quickly hoisted him again, careful to support his arms and not grab at his slippery body. A moment later he was straddling her waist, her naked breasts proudly propped on her chest in front of him. "Shoulders, chest, and tummy please." 

She intentionally over-portioned the oil into his hands, leaving them drenched and dripping over onto her tummy. He started there, smearing the oil across her firm flat abdoman. He was thorough, feeling the invisible contours of her muscles, covering as much of her waist and sides as he could reach. Without looking up at her face, he almost involuntarily spoke out the thought ringing through his head, "Teri, you are absolutely stunning." 

As Teri watched him mouth the words, she liked how entranced he was, staring intently down at her. The way she was propped up towards him on the pillow, his arms were already rubbing against the side of her breasts as he reached down around them. While he may have thought it subtle, she was all to used to men 'accidentally' bumping and rubbing against her. She found it childishly obvious, but in this moment she wanted it. Eventually, she felt each of his small hands cup under her massive tits. A moment later he switched both hands to one side, responding by trying to demonstrate. She sat in patient satisfaction, that dispite his attempt, he still wasn't able to fully cradle around one of her massive boobs. Her voice drew his eyes up to hers, and she spoke as she squeezed oil onto her chest, "be sure to be very thorough." 

When his senses returned, the oil was already running down around the globes. He moved to divert and smooth it over her skin. They were firmer than their size seemed to suggest, and he rubbed the oil around, he enjoyed pressing and squeezing into her soft breast flesh. In fact, he was so mesmerized, at first he didn't realize she was lifting her legs, slowly inching him closer to her. He felt the space between them closing, and looked up at her. Her arms were spread wide, relaxing across the pillow she was laying back on. Her face seemed to suggest she had no part in the process pushing him closer. 

But she did, and she liked it. She inched her knees higher, forcing him closer, until her boobs pressed into his tummy. But she didn't stop. His hands planted against her shoulders to catch himself from falling into her. She feigned disappointment, "Awww. Relax my sweet. It's my turn now." She started lifting. Pulsing one leg and her hips, she squeezed his body against her massive chest. He seemed determined to hold himself upright, so she slowly reached in, pulling his arms aside until he fell flat against her. "There we go." She brought one hand to his back, and another to his butt, as she proceeded to press and rhythmically slide his body against hers. 

Their bodies were so slippery, he felt if she wasn't holding him, he might slide right off her. He could feel her massive breasts pressed between them, sliding around as she manipulated him up and down against her body. His arms were wrapped around her sides, and also got their fare share of sensation, sliding up and down and against the sides of her boobs. His cock was against her tummy, and he let out a whimper as the sliding motion started to get him just right. She unexpectedly stopped in response, which was not at all what he has hoped for. 

He heard her voice from above, "ohh my prince. I'd had to lose even a drop of your special gift. I saught you out just to get a dose. I promise you were nowhere near done." With that he felt her huge hands wrapping around his butt and chest before lifting him off her like he weighed nothing at all. A moment later he sitting straddling her breasts, his hands coming to rest on her head as she fed him into her mouth. Her tongue was warm and rough. He felt her skin slippery beneath him as she slid his body back and forth, forcing him in and out of her waiting lips. For a moment it was just relaxing, and he again let himself go to the rhythm. A few minutes later, however, he felt himself tense, as his anticipation rose. His body focused on the sensations. Her breasts slippery and soft even as they held his weight; his cock sliding against her tongue; and her hands cradling and manipulating him against her. He let out a low moan as he came satisfyingly into her mouth.

Kendra-Town by newmark42

Kendra and Vanessa were lying sideways near each-other. Two men slowly waved huge handheld fans to send them each a small breeze, while two more men sat, ready to serve either of them fruit out of nearby bowls. Kendra motioned her finger, and one of her worshipers slipped a small bundle of grapes up to her lips. Neither of them needed to eat normal food, as the Rashja sustained them. However, the sweet jucy taste of the grapes was still enjoyable. When she finished swollowing she resumed, "now that I've acquainted you with my little kingdom, let me explain the reason I invited you." Vanessa braced herself with skepticism. "It has not escaped me that you're progress is, impressive. You must be at least, what, ten-feet-tall now?" Vanessa simply nodded, the size difference between them was quite obvious. Kendra was at least a foot and a half smaller. "I would like to know how!" Her voice was emphatic. "I have many visits to the resort. I have gone to great lengths to out-progress every other patron. Yet here you are, somehow ..." 

A fully naked man had walked up onto the platform. "Goddess Kendra." He cut her off mid-sentence, and her face winced with momentary distaste. "I fear you have ruined me," his voice was thick with male playfulness. "Goddess Cindi did her best to pamper me, but it only made me miss you're... talent." He glanced at Vanessa for a moment, before returning his attention to Kendra. She made a gesture towards him, intending wave him off, but he held up his hand firm. "No no, be silent. You may not dismiss me. I am a patron, and you are a Goddess." He stepped closer, running his hand up against the side of her exposed bare breast. "I desire, I need your attention." She had done nothing, but his cock was already responding to her proximity, conditioned by their previous encounters, anticipating sensations. 

Kendra wanted to defy him, to turn him away, but she felt the Rashja burn in her. Her objection calmed and faded, her desire reshaping as she stared at him. Her patron, her demanding prince. Some small part of her tried to resist him, but it was forgotten. The Rashja taking over, her concious will detatched and subverted. She was disconnected. She could feel his hand on her breast. She could feel her tongue sweep across her barely parted lips in seduction, her hand reaching out to firmly encourage him against her breast. However, these actions were not her own, as if on autopilot. He slipped his cock up to her lips, and the Rashja took it in. It enjoyed him. Her will could no longer make out the muffled sounds of him talking to the Rashja, instructing it. Her body still lay reclined as he stood, softly thrusting himself into her mouth. Despite her will, she felt the Rashja twisting and turning her tongue to satisfying him. It knew her fully. It knew just what she did to drive men to choose her, and it did it perfectly. Her lips pressing, her tongue dragging and twirling. It knew her, because it was her, it owned her. 

He was close and kept humping himself against her lips. She was so good, the best. The way she used her tongue, the way she knew when to just tease and drag and when to firmly press against him in her mouth. He hadn't felt anything like it. After an afternoon of more less-than-satisfying climaxes than just the one from Goddess Cindi, he was dying for some real release. He had been bumping away at Kendra for several minutes, but finally he felt it welling up inside him. Yes, there it was. He let out some sound and clenched his hand in her hair to let her know she was close. Her motions changed, doing just the right things to drive him wild while also driiving him closer. There it was, his legs tensed, his feet pointed, as he futily resisted the moment. Then it was upon him, he blasted into her mouth as he felt himself mentally collapse. After a few more bumps into her, he almost lost his footing. He would have been on the ground if he didn't have firm hold of her hair to steady himself. A moment later he was fully drained. 

Vanessa had watched the entire exchange with a curious fascination. Kendra's bravado and control had crumpled so fast. The look on her face had shockingly gone from pestered distaste to seductive desire with no explainable transition. Even as he finished and pulled himself from her, she held a desirous looking smile and look of tease, as if she's gladly do it again for him right then if he so desired. The man turned to Vanessa, wordlessly bowing every so slightly in a resorted-distorted application of polite decorum, before turning and walking away down the stairs. Kendra was silent at first, a blank glaze on her face. Vanessa wondered where she was, where she was coming back from, when she shook her hair as if to shake something off.

"Aargh," the Rashja demoness. Have you been sucummed? Vanessa didn't know what she meant exactly, but she shook her head, pretty sure she hadn't. "I love her and I hate her at the same time. This harem strategy has it's advantages, but the more I feed, the more difficult or impossible it becomes to turn them away. I'm as much a slave as I am a slaver. If it weren't for some loyal and mutually satisfied followers, I don't know where I'd be, right boys?" She looked to the four men accompanying them on the platform, and they smiled, knowing their turns would come soon, actually as soon as they wished.

After the exchange, Vanessa noticed one of the fruit servers eyeing her hungrily. He stood picking up a small bundle of grapes. She waved a hand to him and he set the fruit back in the bowl, but still continued towards her. "Speaking of satisfaction, Goddess Vanessa, you are quite astonishing. I'd like to feed you something of my own." 

She looked at him, doubtful. He strode up to her, undeniably repeating the pattern of Kendra's recent commander. She looked at him doubtfully as he pressed his hand against her breast. It wasn't that she would mind servicing him, she wouldn't. But something about his approach was so, swarmy. A moment later he was coming closer, intent on laying his not quite fully hard cock against her lips. Her arm swing around, slipping a hand under his legs from behind and lifting him up and away from her. "Now where do you think you're going there. Goddess Vanessa is not open for business. Can't you see we're having a little chat?" Kendra was looking at her with a look of superiority, waiting for the hammer to drop.

The little man's voice became calmly commanding. "Goddess Vanessa, you will put me down, and you will give me your best pampering." She failed to respond, looking up at him doubtfully. A few moments later, his voice was a bit more strained, "Goddess Vanessa! Put me down!" Kendra's face was turning from smugness to surprise.

"Or you'll what? Little man." She wrapped her fingers around one leg, and proceeded to turn him over, his body flopping awkwardly over until he was handing upside-down from her grip. "I think, little man, that you should be more polite to your Goddesses, unless you wish to be taught an unpleasant lesson." She glared at the other three men on the platform, satisfied with their concerned looks. "Now, when I put you down, you will quickly, and silently, leave us. If you don't I'll gladly toss you out." She firmly but gently lowered him to the ground, allowing him to steady himself with his hands before setting his legs down. He hadn't even moved when she turned to the other men, "you two, all three of you, out." After the display, they didn't need much convincing, and a moment later they were alone on the platform.

Kendra's jaw was slack. "How did you? How can you resist them? I've tried, but I just feel like I'm floating, like I'm having an out-of-body experience while Rashja forces me to do whatever they please. I'll do anything. Tell me. How is this happening to you!?"

Duty Calls by newmark42

Cheri had taken a break from her Goddess rotation preparation to review the progress of Chris and his Goddess patrons. She was standing in front of a standard Resort Kiosk in a ladies' restroom. The readouts told the story. Chris had provided Rashja infused tonyata to at least four Goddesses now, and all of them had experienced larger than expected sernas. Vanessa was over ten-feet-tall and would soon need to be transitioned to level three. Cheri's plan was to push the boundaries of Goddess rotation tonyata, to speed it up and get near Chris as soon as she could. Her progress was already quite impressive, having grown a foot and a half in only a couple days. 

Still, it wasn't enough, she was only just approaching seven-feet. Her mouth sneered at the irony. If only she could get a taste of Chris, it would be so much easier to catch up and what... what was her goal? She knew down deep what she wanted, but she lied to herself, justifying her actions with the safety of the resort and it's patrons. It was her job, but it wasn't her goal. 

--

Meanwhile, Dr. Foley was checking his tonyata rotation schedule. He wasn't up for another week. Seeing Cheri almost busting out of her labcoat had stirred a reaction. He wasn't sure if it was just blind arousal, or a secret hope to repeat an interaction with Cheri as a goddess, that drove his keystrokes. A moment later his schedule was switched around, activating his tonyata rotation immediately. 

He spent a moment looking back at his work, attempting to remember what part of their plan for a second resort location he had been double-checking, when he realized he couldn't focus. Before he knew it, his legs were moving, propelling him down the hallway. The tonyata lounge was not far, certainly he could take a short break. He deserved it. 

He pressed through the large double-doors into a room that didn't look like it belonged on the other side of a white-lab-building hallway. It was large and dark, filled with an assortment of cushioned seats. Sporadic and dim lighting changed the mood dramatically. The setup didn't offer an incredible amount of privacy, but in the tonyata lounge, privacy was not only not necessary, it was not allowed. He could see there were a few employees working on a Goddess transition in the lounge, already tended by male tonyata donors. 

Dr. Foley quickly turned his attention to routine procedure. He approached one of the entry kiosks, this one with a biometrics panel. A moment later the screen read out his blood Rashja levels, 0.2ppml, extremely low. It was only above zero because he had taken some Resort Punch as a safety precaution when he met Vanessa a day or so ago in the lab. The screen read out a dosage level, and he pushed the incrementer, increasing the concentration, before confirming. The machine mixed him a resort punch at about three-times the original dosage. The recommended levels were simply over-cautious safety margins, he knew, because he had created them. He took the punch off the dispenser, and quickly finished it before pressing to dispense another to sip at his leisure. 

The next part of the routine was to have the kiosk stamp a Rashja level on the skin. It would take several minutes for even a small amount of the Rashja to make it into his bloodstream, so he waited there by the kiosk. With nothing else to do, he let his voyeristic tendancies take over, turning to look out at the lounge. The room was dark, so it was hard to make out faces, but he could see three pairings. An early stage with dark hair was near the back, and two mid-stages were closer. Their bodies were unsurprisingly beautiful. Even after the Rashja leaves the system, some of the fitness and tone remained. With the amount of repeat exposure employees received, they were all but perfect specimens of the female form even when unaffected by Rashja. As accustomed to it as he was, he still enjoyed watching them. 

Something Borrowed / Office Romance by newmark42

* Something Borrowed

"That rumor I heard is definitively true, you are special. " Teri's voice startled him out of a brief catnap. Chris was laid out in a white outdoor cabana, not far from the pool area. After exhausting him with two hours of alternating pleasures, sensually rubbing him with her body and then servicing him for tonyata, Teri had excused herself to freshen up. He must have drifted off. As his eyes refocused, she was sitting on the edge of the huge mattress, still topless, and looking down at him. "Stand up so you can see your handiwork." She stood. A moment after he took her outstretched hand he was standing on the cushionin front of her. 

The cabana mattress was pretty low to the ground, so he didn't expect it to boost him much, but he wasn't prepared for how tall she'd be. Her chocolate skinned breasts were right about at eye level, which seemed pretty close to where they were before her two massive growth spurts, when he was standing on the ground. He looked down to see he was on a foot and a half rise. "If you're wondering, my checkin just put me at nine-foot-five." She tilted his head up to face her, and pulled him in, tucking his chin against her sternum, her breasts wrapping around his face. "If I could keep you all day I'd be in level three in no-time, but if I don't get you back to Goddess Vanessa she might not let me borrow you again. We don't want that now do we?" He felt her flesh squeeze against him, her naked breasts both wrapping around his face and conforming over the contours of his shoulders. 

Teri could have held him there longer. It felt good to wrap herself around him like this. However, she had meant what she said. She'd rather bring him back to Goddess Vanessa than have her come looking for him. As she looked down at his face framed by her breasts, his eyes looked tired. Poor guy, I must have worn him out. She brushed a hand through his hair before sweeping him up into her arms and heading across the pool deck. Many of the white pool deck chairs were full now. Vanessa wasn't at the pool edge that she could see. She scanned around, and spotted her radiant form in a nearby cabana, Kendra's cabana. 

Vanessa watched Teri approach before announcing herself, "Goddess Vanessa, we've..." Vanessa raised a hand to cut-her-off and gestured it to her lips. Vanessa could see Chris' eyes were closed and he looked practically asleep, and she pointed to Teri's passenger. Teri's next words where at a barely audible whisper, "ohh, I think I tired him out a bit." She bent over, slowly and gently laying him down in front of Vanessa. He wasn't fully asleep, but he didn't make any motions to react. Teri was still whispering, "I was glad for the opportunity to pamper him, I believe he thoroughly enjoyed it." 

By the time Teri stood, Kendra was up standing next to her, the shocked expression on her face caused by the over one-foot lead Teri had on her. "What the? What is going on here? You two have to tell me. Is it?" Her voice wasn't loud, but she certainly wasn't whispering. She looked down at Chris. "Is it him?" Vanessa and Teri looked at each-other, neither responding, but sharing a satisfied glance. "It is, isn't it? I want some." 

* Office Romance

Dr. Foley had watched the sexy show in the tonyata-lounge long enough. He was getting impatient. He turned to the kiosk, again repeating the blood prick-test to check his Rashja levels. Finally. 0.8ppml. He inserted his hand and it printed the concentration level stamp on him. As he turned away from the Kiosk, one of the mid-stage blonds was walking her supplier to the door, his outfit already readjusted to head back to work. Did he know her? His mind threw a few random names up at him, Suzy, Sheri? He tried to place when he might have met her. She was stunning, and now only twenty feet away from her, he judged her to be about eight feet tall. She was wearing a sexy red garter and matching demi-bra which held but didn't cover her fairly large proportion breasts. After the door closed, she wasted no time in heading straight towards Dr. Foley. 

Her walk was incredibly sexy, and complemented her perfect figure. All employees on Goddess Rotation eventually learned to emphasize their sexy side, even if it wasn't their normal temperament. However, some took it more seriously than others. The tonyata-lounge was also a different animal. Sometimes employees preferred to keep it business like. Looking and acting as sexy as necessary to perform, but not engaging. As she stopped incredibly close to him, her massive breasts jutting out into his face, he could already tell she was not holding back. "Hello there, I'm Susan." Of course! Susan, from plant biotics. 

Looking at her, he was surprised he forgot her name. She held out her hand for his, and upon connecting, twisted his wrist to read the concentration level on it. "Hello again Susan, I'm Dr. Foley." Her face flushed a look of surprise. He recognized it well. He was the lab director, and even despite their briefing for the tonyata-lounge, and how their work-personas only existed outside the door, it was not uncommon. "I'm sorry, in here I'm just Simon. Is my concentration level useful for your current stage?" He knew the prep-tables like the back of his hand, because he'd written them. He might be a little low for her, but entirely useful. 

She was still filled with nervous energy, unfortunately overpowering her previous sexiness. "Yes, of course. You must know..." A moment of realization dawned on her. "Oh yes, I see. You're just being polite. That's nice of you. I would be honored if you'd be my provider." She took his hand, and lead him towards an unoccupied section of the lounge. Her choice of words said something, as the business-like folks generally called them partners. Still, she was certainly not back to acting sexy.

He had some experience with this reaction, so he did his best to set her at ease. "I'm not here for a rotation." They had reached a lounge couch, and she turned to face him. He softened his voice to make his admission more personal, "I'm under a bit of stress and I really need to unwind." His eyes took her in again as he paused. She was not quite two feet taller than him, her shoulders cresting near the top of his head. Blond hair fell down over them towards Rashja-enhanced melon-sized breasts. Her body was decorated with red lace clothing that showed off her shape but was starting to look too small for her. It wasn't hard for his next words to be convincing, "you are absolutly stunning and sexy, and it looked like you genuinely enjoyed your previous session. I think you're exactly who I'm looking for. Can this be the resort? Can I just be patron Simon, and you my Goddess?" Even when playing up enjoyment in the lounge, employees seldom referred to eachother with the term Goddess. The implication of superiority didn't fit well in the workplace. He hoped from the instant smile on her face, he had won her over. 

"I admit I'm relieved. You most certainly can be Simon, my treasured stallion, and I, Goddess Susan." He could tell his attempet had worked, she was quickly relaxing back into her sexy persona. Her hands slipped in around his neck, fingers combing up into his hair, as she closed the gap between them to maybe a foot. "Let's start your unwind with some light massage." Her fingers squeezing against his scalp already felt incredible, his head dropped, breaking their eye contact, and setting him staring into the valley of cleavage encouraged by the demi-bra. He liked the way her huge hands felt wrapped around his skull, dragging his hair about. It sent little chills up his neck. 

He wasn't sure which of them was precipitating it, but they were inching closer. He brought his hands to rest on her hips, gently increasing the intimacy level. The hemline of her demi-bra was now only inches in front of his face. He felt her hands move down to his neck and shoulders, alternating between them as she worked at the stiffness in his muscles. At her firmness increased, she was increasingly tossing his head about, side-to-side, back-to-front. His forehead had bumped awkwardly yet arousingly into the fleshy globes of her chest a couple times before her hand pressed against his head, keeping him there. 

--

Cheri had waited in the entry-area for several minutes before a provider arrived. Their exchange was nearly silent. She checked his Rashja levels tatoo before leading him into the lounge. She was hardly paying attention to the moment, as he body went through the motions. It could be like that if they so chose, like on autopilot. She wasn't even thinking about him as she pressed her body up against him, pushing his buttons. She was not quite seven-feet-tall, and if she wanted to put on enough height to get near Chris inconspicuously, she needed to think outside the box. 

Her lips were pumping up and down on him when the realization hit her. She almost lost it at the distraction of his climax into her, but a moment later he had politely thanked her and excused himself, and she realized how she would do it. Both employees and resort patrons were given rules against intercourse. Few knew that these rules were mostly to prevent liability for the resort. A rash of STD or a pregnancy distorted by the Rashja, combined with a bad press wave, could outright kill the resort. Cheri had been working closely enough with Dr. Foley to have seen some of the key research reports. It had surprised her that not only could tonyata be performed through sex, but it was both incredibly pleasurable, and even more potent. In fact, the painful side effects leading to the slow pace of transformation were caused by oral injestion. The original Resort plans had found it an inconvinence, but as they realized how longer-transformations meant more stays, meant more profits, they embraced it and never looked back.

All she'd need to do to catch up was find someone to break the rules with. Her optimism slightly faded, as she thought about the difficulty in crossing that barrier. She looked around the lounge, and in a moment that seemed oddly fortuitous, she saw someone she didn't expect, Dr. Foley. He was standing opposite a blond Goddess, slightly more progressed than she, who was massaging down his shoulders and arms. His head was leaned over resting on her big breasts, bobbling a bit as her massage forced his body to shift about. Her doubt spoke first, it won't work, he's the lab director, he'll never do it. However, another part of her was hopeful. She had seen the way he looked at her since their previous lounge encounter. Some days she thought, or hoped, that he'd romance her, but it hadn't happened. She relaxed back into her seat, set on her course of action.

Fulfilled by newmark42

Chris saw redness, felt hot, something on his arm, and turned his head in confusion. It responded more slowly than he expected. Where was he? Was it day? night? Redness? He realized his eyes were closed and opened them only for them to slam shut from the shock of the bright sun and blue sky above him. Right. Teri, his body massage. She had both relaxed and exhausted him, rubbing her oiled up body, mostly her breasts, all over him, and servicing his need each time it had arisen. He vague remembered her picking him up to carry him back to Vanessa, and then his mind was blank. That must have been when he nodded off. "Vanessa, he's awake now. Do you have any more objections?" Who was that talking? Chris covered his eyes and opened them, letting them adjust to the bright outdoor light.

He heard Vanessa snicker a little bit under her breath. She was close. "By all means, show him your stuff Kendra." Chris' eyes were finally adjusting. Vanessa was lying on her side; propped up on one arm; her face looking down at him. She was both huge and beautiful in her Goddess proportions. Her plush lips framed a mouth almost as wide as his head, her face almost as wide as his body. He could feel his arm now, it was pinned under her breasts. He felt like a moving statue began to speak, "you're a popular attraction today my prince." She looked up, and he followed her gaze to Kendra's naked form, lying similarly a bit further away from his opposite side. Her blond hair fell straight down, and her topless body was stunning.

"Did you have a nice little nap?" It seemed rhetorical, but he motioned to sit up, requiring Vanessa to back away from him a little to let him up. Kendra's eyes were completely fixed on him as he nodded. "I'm sure you remember me. I'd like to put some of that recuperation to good use." Did he remember her? Not only as she saucy, bold, and exceptionally talented. Her tempting question was already ringing in his head...when was the last time you were fucked by a 19 year old, nearly eight-feet-tall, who could carry you around with her little finger. It was a hard moment to forget, as when she said it, he was seated in the palm of her hand, lifted off the ground like he was a little plaything for her. After that moment he wasn't surprised she could attract a harem of men. He noticed the hand under her slowly and suggestively brushing her breast, as if it was just a casual motion. Her eyes showed satisfaction at catching him peeking, and he could almost hear her in his head, is my little show distracting you? "Vanessa and Teri here tell me your mojo there is special, and I'd like another sample, tasty pop. Whadda ya say? Making Kendra happy can be," she inserted a finger into her mouth, slowly drawing it out, "very rewarding." 

Her every advance, every bit of sexiness, only made him think of her tempting words. Still he looked to Vanessa. She just smiled and whispered down to him, "I know you like her. We'll have plenty of time. Besides, I'm supposed to share you, remember." Seeing the interest in his face, she rolled away to stand and spoke to both of them. "Looks like he's yours for a while. I'm going to go check-in." A moment later she was gone, and the mood seemed to change. It was strange how private it seemed given that they were in an outdoor cabana with people populating the pool deck in every direction. 

Kendra slowly crawled towards him on all fours, and this time he caught her staring down between his legs. The duration and the look in her eye after said she intended him to notice. Despite how much he could taste sex in the air, he wasn't yet fully aroused. He figured it had something to do with climaxing 5, maybe 6 times since he woke that day. She crawled right on-top of him, pushing him back flat against the cushion. Her legs hugged his body as she sat up, her butt touching his thighs only gently. Her hands cupped under her breasts, "do you like them? You didn't get to enjoy them last time because of the game. Now they are all yours." With her prodding he couldn't help but stare. They were perfect. She wasn't huge like Teri, or merely large like Vanessa, but athletic, firm, perky. 

She leaned down towards him, catching herself with one arm and using the other to bring his hand to her breast. With her Goddess proportions, even her medium size was huge and dwarfed his hand. "I can see you like that, feeling up my hot tits. I like it too sweetie. Here, take a taste." She leaned down fully, her arms resting beside his head, her nipple guided right to his lips. He made no attempt to resist, taking it in his mouth immediately. He could hear her whispering down to him while his tongue explored her. "I'll do whatever you need to get you ready to give me your jucy little treat. Maybe you'd like to just watch me rub-myself for you, my tits, my clit. I'd make you so hot. I'd pretend I didn't see you, and then, ohh i'm so sorry, is it my fault that cock is so big and hard? Please let me help you with that. Or maybe you'd like to be the king, commanding your willing slave concubine? If you're finished with my tits my king, may I offer you my ass? My ass is twice as hot. Firm, and tight. You'll like it." 

She shifted over, dragging her tits across his face and stuffing her other nipple between his lips. "Though I seem to remember, yes. Even after sucking you off.. and I apologize, that quick insult to my talents was only because of the game.. you were still quite excited. Could it be you want to be my playtoy? I can manhandle you like you've never experienced. You liked that didn't you? An impetuous 19 year old, picking you up in the palm of my hand. You know it only feels like I'm lifting a pound or two. If you want me to get rough, I could creatively explore you with my fingers. Just tell me what you want, Kendra is throwing herself at you, and she doesn't ask twice."

Chris' cock was now rock-hard just listening to her, but the whole time he could only think of one thing, "fuck me". Had he said that out-loud? She immediately pushed herself up, a curious look on her face. He was momentarily uncertain. Maybe he should have asked to be her playtoy. He really had liked it. And what did she mean about her previous pleasuring being an insult to her talents. He wasn't sure if this was more Kendra bravado, or if she really might rock his world. 

"You've been thinking about me have you?" She smiled a devious smile. "Ohh I absolutely remember. So when was it?" Her hands found their way down to touch and gently squeeze his cock, keeping it warm and hard. "When was the last time you were fucked by a 19 year old, now about eight-foot-four, who could carry you around with her little finger?" He shook his head and silently mouthed the word, never. "No, I wouldn't think so. I don't know. I really need to get your juice in my mouth, we don't want you getting too excited down there and sending the prized serum to waste." The disappointment on Chris' face was evident, and she turned it around immediately. "Alright Chris. I promised you what you want, so I'll make you a deal. You warn me before you're going to come, so I can get that tasty prize onto my lips, and if we miss, you owe me two more my way, okay?" He nodded, tingles of anticipation flowing in him. 

She rose up on her knees, her body stunning. She reached down, one arm under his back, the other under his butt, and before he knew it he was dangling off the ground. "You're the pilot. Guide him in to get us started here." She was holding him several inches off the ground, and it took him a moment to understand what she meant. When he did, he looked down, and took his cock in his hands, inserting it into her as she lifted him up further. "There we go, mmm." She gently pulsed his body up into her, while staying impossibly steady on her knees. 

She was very wet, and at first she felt as unstimulatingly spacious as you might expect given her Goddess proportions. He brought his hands up to her torso, feeling the sexy contours of her body. She lifted his shoulders higher until he could just barely reach her breasts. He half expected some quip out of her, but she just stared down at him with satisfaction, as if so say, go ahead, I know you love my fucking amazing tits. She was right. Then the sensation changed, she tensed up her muscles, tightening the grip on him until there was just enough friction to. Ohh yes. He let out an involuntary moan as his head snapped back. 

Then the tightness faded, and he brought his eyes back to hers with a look of longing. "You'll get some more, I just like to play with my prey a little before a meal." She was still thrusting him up into her, but sex was soft and sloppy. Then she did it again, tensing her vaginal muscles until he felt himself dragging in and out of her. He tried to resist showing how much he liked it in the hopes she wouldn't stop. Quiet as he was, his body and face were tensing at the pleasure. The world went black and he realized he had involuntarily closed his eyes, damn. It felt so amazing... Then it faded again, his face instantly relaxing and telegraphing his response. 

She didn't look like she was getting much out of this, and honestly she wasn't, unless you counted the amazing emotional satisfaction of pleasuring him, owning him, like this. It was something they had been counseled about during orientation. During the Goddess transition, female sexual sensations are dramatically reduced. However, the Rashja provides an emotional euphoria, and a similar type of cathartic release both from her partner's pleasure, and from the sernasa. Of course even without this, even at her present size, no man would be big enough to meet her need.

Again she tensed up her sex. Chris felt himself inching closer to euphoria. She had been pumping him up into her for several minutes, her sexy frame and breasts in arousing display in front of him. He wondered if he should warn her about how close he was, so she could taste the tonyata. What if he didn't? The feeling of dragging against her insides was driving him crazy. He didn't want it to stop. She could see the conflict in his eyes. She knew he was close, so she again relaxed. "It's okay my little tasty pop. If you really love it, you can come into me." She slowed the pace of her thrusting for the first time, wary of accidentally setting him off. "I don't know if we have to worry about pregnancy in here, but I'm on the pill. Just remember our little deal. Is that what you want?" He suddenly felt like she was setting him up all along. She knew once he was here he'd want more. She knew she'd get two sessions with him. He would have felt used if it wasn't for the fact that her prize meant he was going to get two even more amazing blowjobs than she gave him before. Why was he even resisting? He nodded his head. "Should I want a little first?" He had barely shook his head when he felt her muscles tensing up again. "Here you go my prince." 

She sped up, thrusting him both faster and a little harder into her. She was watching his face, enjoying the small muscle changes, the tension, the signs of pleasure he couldn't hide even if he wanted to. She felt like she was enjoying it almost as much as he did. She wasn't. He was in ecstasy. He felt it swelling in him. He tensed his muscles fighting it off. His arms, his legs, his back. He finally let his head fall back. He let out an involuntary whimper but didn't realize it. She slightly quickened her pace, thrusting him in and out of her, tensing her muscles as much as she dared, forcing the sensation on him. Then the climax was upon him. He felt himself pumping and pulsing into her. The more she lifted him up against her crotch, the more he enjoyed the climax.She slowly relaxed her vaginal muscles but kept her rhythm, manipulating him against her. She knew he'd make it clear when he wanted her to stop. Thirty seconds, then sixty-seconds after, he was still craned over backwards enjoying her pumping him into her soft warm wetness. 

He felt her stutter, and hear a conflicted moan of pleasure burst out of her. He looked up, and she was in the throws of pleasure, her head tossed aside, her mouth gaping open in shock. She wasn't sure what was happening. It didn't arrive like a climax. She had to admit she could barely feel him inside her. Still, she reflexively pulled him as far up into her as she could, hoping the sensation would continue. It did continue, and she held him there.

Chris was staring at her face, trying to read anything he could off her. She was looking back at him now, and her pleasure was now evident in her expression. Her mouth still held partially open. She was still holding him firmly pressed up into her crotch. He felt her shudder, and then his whole body felt a sensation. He was moving, his periphery was changing. He didn't quite grasp what was happening before she pulled his body up against her tummy, his cheek smashed into her chest harder than he would liked for their intimate moment. 

Then he noticed it again, he was moving, he could see that he was lifting higher off the ground. He felt her skin dragging against him. Then he realized what was happening. It was a sernasa. She was growing! He puzzled for a minute, as he thought the tonyata required them to injest his seed. Yet he'd never been told that. Had they simply assumed? Further, it normally took much longer than this to take effect, ten, maybe fifteen minutes. This had happened in a matter of seconds. He was distracted by her hard nipple catching the corner of his mouth. He was pressed so hard into her chest it dragged at his lips uncomfortably before they slipped free, then proceeded digging into his cheek. He expected it to stop any moment now, but it didn't stop. Her tit dragged up away from his face, until it left him smashed into her ribcage, and even then he still felt her skin dragging. 

He finally felt the sensation stop, and she held him firm for a few moments before letting him away from her tummy. "Uhm, that was... pleasantly unexpected." They both focused their attention on her body, trying to gauge how much she had grown. Compared to what he had seen only minutes before, she looked huge. Her arms seemed somehow bigger, her tits rounder and fuller, her torso longer. Her hands underneath him felt bigger, broader. Her lips were huge and plush, reminding him of Vanessa's. A realization struck him. Vanessa was over ten-feet-tall! How much had Kendra grown in that one sernasa!? She finally let him out of her sex, still cradling him off the ground. She finally looked right at him, "I hope you liked that as much as I did, because that was amazing. You just became my new favorite playtoy. I simply have to know how much I just grew. Care to accompany me to a check-in kiosk and find out?" Chris had no idea what a check-in kiosk was, but he nodded, for the first time feeling a lust that rivaled his desire for Vanessa. Kendra stood while still cradling him, and a moment later was carrying him away from the cabana.

Housecall by newmark42

Dr. Foley was standing outside Cheri's dorm location momentarily wondering if he should really be there. Earlier he had run into her at the employee tonyata lounge. It wasn't entirely unexpected, as he'd adjusted the computer records to move up his tonyata rotation specifically to 'accidentally' run into her. However, at the time it couldn't have been further from his mind. Goddess Susan, from plant biotics, had just sublimely relaxed and serviced him. Her bubbly and sexy personality pulled his mind away from mundane troubles, with a bit of help from her Goddess-sized busty swimsuit model body. He still felt himself stir when he saw Cheri. He wasn't sure what it was about her. She was certainly pretty, but no-more-so than any of the Rashja perfected female staff. She was slender compared to Susan, a bit less sensual stripper body, a bit more evening-gown class. He wondered if it was because he knew her well. She was certainly competent in the lab. Or maybe it was the way he seemed to notice sexy moments in here, even when she was just in the lab in her labcoat.

Before his mind found a point to it's drifting reconsideration, the door opened. Cheri was stunning. She was in a classy and more full coverage black mini-dress designed to make the Goddess transition fit in better in the workplace. Her head was only a smidge above the seven-foot door frame. "Dr. Foley, thank you for coming." Her gesture invited him in. What was he doing here? She was sort-of his employee. This might have mattered in any other workplace. It didn't matter in the resort. He followed her in. The dorm was furnished in standard resort dorm style. They were all one bedroom units, with a small living room area and a bedroom. 

"I'm happy to be here. You eluded to something very important I could help you with." They sat on chairs near each other. From her size, this might be her last evening or two at home. Once she became a bit more progressed, she'd need to make herself comfortable in the main resort for the remainder of her Goddess rotation. His pulse quickened at the thought that his window of opportunity was slipping away. Still, she seemed distant. Making the leap to connect them didn't seem easy. "Ohh, and please call me Simon." 

At that she smiled, and extended her hand to his knee. "Simon," she seemed to revel in using his first name. It might have been the first time she'd ever done it. "As you can see, I'm mid-progression preparing for a Goddess Rotation. I feel the best way to observe patron-113 is from within the resort." A bit unconventional, but not unreasonable. "The sooner I can get close to him, the sooner I can truly understand the situation, and I'm almost three feet shy of my ten-foot target." Her face flashed embarrassment as if she had mis-spoken for a moment. "I don't mean to sound... Forgive me, I did not invite you here just for..." His spirit sank a little bit at her back-step. Why was he here? She stumbled at her words. "Would you like to have dinner with me?" He paused, a little surprised at the question. "I mean like a date." 

He should have realized it sooner. The evening dress, the meeting in a private space. He considered asking her months ago, still no sense fretting about that now. "I would love to." Her smile beamed at his response.

Graduation by newmark42

"Are you ready my little treasure?" Vanessa was wearing only a jewlery thong, as there wasn't much around to fit her eleven-foot frame. It was evening and dark at the Resort, and she and Chris were standing at the gates to level three, wondering what their final stage at the resort would be like. Really only Vanessa was standing. Chris was swooped up in her arms, almost getting used to the way she cradled him crushed against her now monstrous naked breast. The moment Kendra had dropped him back off with his Goddess, Vanessa had told him about the invitation to level three. Kendra seemed jealous, but kept surprisingly cool, for Kendra. Even more surprising, she didn't mention the sex-tonyata to Vanessa. Chris didn't know how to bring it up, so for now it remained his and Kendra's private moment. 

Vanessa's question was obviously rhetorical. She pushed through the giant heavy gate, it's heft a natural barrier to all but well developed Goddesses. Yet another pool area adorned with tiki torches, though there were fewer and more varied size lounge chairs here. Some of them were simply monstrous. The sight of their first level three Goddess caught them both off-guard. She had naturally brown complexion, possibly of American Indian descent, with straight dark black hair. Her body was naked as far as he could see in the dim flickery light of the moon and tikis. She noticed them immediately and made her way in their direction. "Welcome, welcome." Her hands gestured wide. "I'm Kayoko." Chris' mind was focused on the shock of seeing someone several feet taller than even Vanessa! 

With Vanessa carrying him, his eyes were ten feet off the ground, yet he was looking up at a Goddess eyes another three feet up. She bent, lowering her face down to his eye level, "and who do we have here?" Something about her incredibly oversize facial features was as unnerving as it was arousing. She didn't wait for a response, reaching to pluck him out of Vanessa's grasp. One hand under his arm while the other slipped under his bottom. 

Vanessa made no move to resist the hand-off, herself both shocked and excited about the realization that she too would soon be an even more towering picture of perfection. "His name is Christopher." As Kayoko straightened up, Chris felt a little precarious, his head almost fourteen feet off the ground. The subtle motion of her palm and fingers under his butt and thighs was strange as she brought him alongside her, mostly facing out towards Vanessa. Just as he instinctively reached to her shoulder to steady himself, she removd her hand from his chest, her posture casually holding and almost displaying him, seated in the palm of her hand. This left his view primarily of Vanessa, in-front and below him, the top of her head just barely above the level of his "seat". She was obviously making eye-contact with Kayoko, "is there anything special we should know about level three?" 

Looking down towards Vanessa gave him a little startle at the height to the ground, and he reflexively tensed. Kayoko's fingers again shifted under him, and he was momentarily susprised by the feeling of a huge finger wrapping up through his legs, both holding him more steadily and pressing against his crotch. "I highly recommend the nightclub. It's an experience neither of you will forget." Chris felt subtle movement against his crotch, which was really starting to get him aroused. It took a small amount of effort to stop himself from responding by bumping himself against it. Kayoko hadn't even thought about it, it was simply a type of habit, almost reflex. 

"We also have an unofficial rule in level three, she who inspires it and desires it, deserves it." Apparently her hand motion in his crotch wasn't as subtle as he thought, because he saw Vanessa's eyes darting over to it, watching Kayoko holding and arousing him. "This is a double-edge sword, as some of the more progressed Goddesses like to get more than their fair share by using their, ample resources," she paused for for effect, and Chris' mind couldn't help endulge her meaning. His eyes darted to the only part of her body he could really see well, one massive breast he was held next to. It really didn't seem like a body-part at all, as it was almost twice as big as his entire torso, a smooth four-foot diameter shape, tear-dropping away from her frame. 

"It's really a bit of a game, as they they can't get any bigger. For example, I've reached my peak Rashja response, thirteen-feet eleven-inches." For the first time at the resort he wondered if perhaps this had all gone too far. He liked the sexy oversize dominance of eight to ten foot female perfection. At the moment it was hard to see Kayoko as even a woman. She was something else, a fantasy spectre, she truly was a God. "Some of us, however, are not so cruel, and this has created a bit of a divide, Goddess splitting off into groups. You're vessel seems plenty spent, but if you'd like to venture back to my camp, I can try to get you one last dose for the day." Chris was spent. He had lost count of how many times he had been pleasured and climaxed that day. Twelve? Fourteen times? The feeling of her massive finger rubbing up against his crotch brought all the pleasure of arousal, but his body had limits. Vanessa took the patronizing help of the larger Goddess politely. She nodded, and Kayoko led them both deeper into level three.

Date Interrupted by newmark42

As Simon Foley and Cheri finished off their last shared bites of a chocolate souffle, he couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun just sitting and talking to someone. Despite talking every day in the office for months, he hadn't know how adventurous she was, enjoying scuba and windsurfing, in and be willing to try just about anything. They had both lamented the lack of a reliable skydiving operation on the island, as the experience would be stunning and exhilarating. He knew he shouldn't be surprised. Employees at the resort had to be unconventional risk takers to accept the very unusually taboo working conditions. For those that could look past societal norms, however, the lifestyle was incredible. 

Simon wasn't sure if he felt so drawn to her merely because of their obvious conversational connection, or because her evening gown clad seven-foot frame out-shined even the world's supermodels. Each time she rose to get another course of the resort-staff prepared dinner, he had used etiquette as an excuse to stand and enjoy the tingle at the feeling of her familiar face peering down from more than a foot above his own. She had done her share of flirting too. It had started with her just brushing her hand against him as she took away the plates, but as she had set down the dessert, she stopped for a moment as they embraced. She kissed his forehead as they both softly wrapped around each other for an intimate moment.

He stood again as she stood to clear the dessert plate, and upon returning, he readied for his move, planning to kiss her. His plans were interrupted when she reappeared from the kitchen with a wry look on her face. "Are you okay Cheri?" She wordlessly walked past him, headed for the couch, and he followed, a moment later realizing he knew the telltale signs. Her sernasa was coming. She sat, silent as she tensed her muscles to quell the pain. He stood in front of her, the silence of recognition on both of their faces. He leaned down, slipping a hand down to her knee to try to physically express his empathy at her pain. He knew she was trying to quickly reach her target-height for her work this week, and wondered how far she'd pushed the Rashja dose. 

A moment later, it was hard for him to pay much attention to his concern. He watched her frame expand, felt her knee begin to rise. It was a subtle motion, no more than a few inches, but it was obvious. Her evening gown now looked a size too small, the neckline stretched further open, the short bottom hem riding up against her thigh. The black color no longer reflecting the elegance of hidden shape, as the contours painted tight against her every curve. Her shoulders stretching the fabric wide, her breasts popping a little more off her otherwise flat and trim frame. 

Cheri wasted no time as her sernasa came to an end, grasping his hand and pulling him towards her on the couch. He spread his legs around hers, intending to rest his knees on the couch straddling her, but felt himself immediately sliding. Her hand had purchase on his back and pulled him down into her, their lips meeting. Any element of awkwardness of their first kiss was overwhelmed by their state of arousal. Their tongues darted against each-other as he felt the pressure of her body against his. She held him there, his attention smashed against the hard muscles of her abdoman, forcing the kiss to continue for several minutes. When they finally parted, his need for breath caused an audible gasp. They stared deep into each-other's eyes, the realization obvious to both of them. Why hadn't they done this sooner?

She pulled him back into an embrace that he thought was a hug, but a moment later she was lifting him, leaning forward, standing from the couch. As she stood, she held him with just one arm, reaching under his and around his back. He didn't immediately understand it. Her body not seeming large enough to be capable of lifting him so easily. However, he knew it was the Rashja. Already coursing through her veins, she probably could have lifted his weight five times over. His feet dangling a foot off the ground, his body squeezed against hers, he couldn't help but glance down at cleavage pressed together by the pressure. She whispered towards him, "I think it's time to adjourn to the bedroom, unless you have any objections." He shook his head, and she started walking, carrying him in a direction he couldn't see. 

It was then that the lab intercom chime sounded, startling them both. "Dr. Foley, we need you immediately. It's the farm transfer project." Cheri froze. The resort systems were extensive and highly automated. The badge he wore told the computers where he was, and routed his intercom traffic to his location. The parties on the other side had no idea where he was, nor what was he was doing, but the interrupt still left them both feeling like their private moment had been a violated. After their minds had processed and properly understood the interruption, reality set in, dousing water over the flames of their exciting moment. Cheri squeezed him tight for a moment, kissing his forehead again, and then finally setting him down on the ground in front of her. 

Looking at the stunning perfection of her even-taller frame, Simon wanted to ignore the intercom, ignore his responsibilities at the lab, and just be here with her. His responsibility, however, knew better. He sighed as he took a long sweet look at her, and attempted to capture the moment. He took her hand in his. "Cheri this evening has been, incredible. I wish I didn't have to go, but I do. Sometimes these things can be resolved quickly, and sometimes they don't. I'll try to let you know as soon as I know. If this is the end of our date tonight, let me just say that it was wonderful, and I hope to do it again very soon." He was already headed for the room's intercom panel, pulling her with him in the process. He pushed the response button, "Dr. Foley here, I'll be in Coriander in about five minutes." All their conference rooms were named after spices. A little joke on the Rashja research. He knew they would already be assembled there, as Coriander was setup with computers and projectors that were useful for situations like this.

As he looked back at Cheri, shaking his head in disbelief that he was actually leaving. Even this frustrating interruption hadn't put a dent in her sexiness. The swelling of her sernasa had added just the right touch of sleaze to her otherwise elegant appearance to make her irisitable. She brushed a hand over his hair. "It's okay Simon. I'm so glad we finally found this. It's waited a long time, it can wait a little longer." She leaned down to kiss his forehead, unintentionally but serendipitous providing a picture-perfect view of her cleavage. Without thinking, he reached for her neck and pulled her down until their lips met again. The desire and intimacy of their previous moment rushed back in a flood. Wrapped up in the moment, his hand ventured down and pressed into her breast, raising the excitement level when they should be parting. She liked it. She had invited him here with the hope of selfishly speeding up her Goddess transformation, of seducing and have sex with him to receive a much more potent form of tonyata. However, she had found so much more. A real connection. She responsibly tore herself away, this time letting out her own gasp and a little laugh. "If you start doing that, I'll never let you leave." 

She did hope he'd be back tonight, so she leaned in to whisper some incentive into his ear, "when you're done, I'll be here. Naked. Waiting for you to come back and fuck my brains out." She straightened up, pretending she hadn't been so explicit. "Now, go solve your crisis." She practically shoved him out the door. She had to. As she laid back against it, she already felt the second thoughts rising in her. She probably could have had him climaxing into her in a couple minutes, and he could still have been back to solve his crisis. It would have been forceful, but she would have made sure he liked it. If there was one thing she was sure of, it's that all men on the compound liked being manhandled a little bit. Still, it didn't seem right. She now wanted more than just a quick fix, she wanted Simon. 

Emergency / Eyes of the Law by newmark42

* Emergency

As Dr. Foley arrived at the conference room, a team was already assembled. Three from the security department, and two from logistics. He was informed that somehow, during their transfer of plants to their new farm facility, the plant count didn't match. Brad Grafton, the head of logistics for the move was speaking fervently, "We've been over and over the records, the numbers don't match, there is absolutely a plant missing." 

"There is no way a plant went missing. My most trusted men were with the shipment personally from here to the destination. I have video footage of the entire operation. We've rechecked it all, and there is simply no way a plant went missing. You must have miscounted." The security team was understandably defensive, if they had let their prize cargo get out, there would be ramifications. The two parties bickered back and forth as Dr. Foley considered his options. The entire system of checks and balances had been setup specifically to avoid trusting any one party. He couldn't simply declare one group more trustworthy than the other. The possibility that a group may have been compromised, may have sold the Rashja plant to the highest bidder, was not outside the realm of possibility. If logistics had done it, why would they be blowing the whistle? Wouldn't they have just falsified the records? That seemed to suggest more doubt in the security team. Yet that didn't prove anything. He needed facts. 

Dr. Foley held out his hand, and all the bickering stopped as everyone looked at him in the room. "Please. We are not here to assess blame. We are here to determine if there is a missing specimen, and if there is, where it is. Steve," addressing the head of security, "I need your team to pull up the security feed for the on-site farm before the transfer and use it to count the plants in the tray. I know it may not be ideal, but do your best." His face showed recognition at Dr. Foley's suggestion, one he obviously hadn't considered, and he immediately directed his team members to start. They moved to the computer's on the edge of the room and started talking among themselves as they completed the task. Dr. Foley wasn't as worried as these team members were. He was the only person in the room that knew the level of safeguard and paranoia the resort had gone through to protect their intellectual property. Each of the plants was infested with a fungus that would destroy the plant in a matter of days if not kept at bay by the proper cocktail of chemicals. Anyone unaware that saw the fungus spreading and tried to outright kill it, would likely kill the plant itself in the process. 

Still, he had to maintain all appearances of having no further safeguards. These hidden safeguards only worked so long as people didn't know they existed. He thoughts briefly shifted to a sexy image of Cheri. He imagined arriving to find her Rashja-perfected body spread eagle on the bed waiting for him and cursed the gods of fate for interrupting his evening. He pulled out his onsite-cellular, and sent her a message. "Long night. Don't wait up. I'll check-in in the morning."

* Eyes of the Law

It was late morning, and Vanessa and Chris were more well rested then they had been in days. Vanessa's request was to check out the level three role-play area, and she was carrying Chris in that direction. The grounds were sparingly but stunningly adorned with Goddesses, most of them further progressed than Vanessa. Unlike level two, with lounge chairs fit only for the male patrons, here the Goddess were spread about, sunning and relaxing, often by themselves. 

Something about their evening with Kayoko had turned strange. Her 'camp' was a cabana under the stars, with several Goddesses and male patrons in various states of sleeping and sexing. Upon arriving, Kayoko had queued up a few male patrons for Vanessa to help bring her to her true Goddess state. Vanessa had participated, receiving tonyata from two of them before politely declining the third. The outright orgy like setting was as shocking as it was arousing for Chris, as he watched Vanessa do her work while Kayoko held and fondled him. He didn't rememeber falling asleep, and as soon as he woke, Vanessa seemed to want to get out of there. Several of the men seemed to command Vanessa to stay, but she ignore them to their surprise. She summed up her reflection on the night events as she walked, "something wasn't right about that Kayoko. That whole situation was strange." Chris couldn't disagree, though it was a kind of strange he wouldn't mind spending more time around. 

Inside the level three role-play area, it was as much different as it was the same. There were racks of costumes, but these racks were simply huge, obviously out of necessity to hold costumes for a larger stage of Goddess. Instead of a huge variety of costumes, however, there were only a few duplicated in many sizes. Held up high by Vanessa, Chris hadn't even noticed the resort employee sitting at a desk far down below. "Welcome," he paused and looked down at a monitor in front of him, "Goddess Vaness and patron Christopher. I can see this is your first time at the level three role play so let me explain." Chris faced down at him, but his view was filled more by Vanessa's huge breasts than anything else. "First, we have some human sized props outdoors. Cars, cages, stoplights. Real-life things the Goddesses can play with. We ask you not to hurt them, too much. Second, we have a couple Goddess-sized environments. A doctor's room, a small workout gym, and a baby's room. These costumes are available for your use in any of the settings." His hand waved across the racks before continuing. "In the morning, we have group Goddess Yoga sessions, and in the evening, Goddess Nightclub is open for your participation. If you need anything, you just let me know." 

Vanessa didn't seem to be listening much to him, as she had been scanning the racks and walked over with intent. She spoke a little under her breath, her words only for Chris, "I know exactly what I want to do with you this morning." She pulled an item off the rack. It was huge and blue. His mind struggled to recognize the oversize shape, but a moment later he could see it appeared to be an officer uniform. After Vanessa sized it up and grabbed a different size, he could see there were two pieces and a hat. "Perfect!"

---

Chris was seated buck naked in a red convertible Mustang, waiting for the role play to begin. Apparently Vanessa was going to be a traffic cop, and mock 'pull him over' for something. As she was away putting her costume on, Chris admired the scenery. The car was just set out on the sand, the ocean's edge not more than thirty of forty feet away. Foliage loosely separated a couple different outdoor role play prop areas, but not enough to provide total privacy. In front of him was a traffic light that would have seemed perfectly normal if he was driving and his car was stopped waiting for it to turn. In reality, it looked out of place sticking out of the sand, right near a tropical beach. 

He was thinking about how this place sure was a trip when he noticed some movement in the rear-view mirror of the convertible. Legs, tall legs, leading up to the edge of a blue pair of cropped-shorts. That's all he could see as Vanessa walked up from behind the car. His eyes instinctively followed her into the driver's side mirror, where her approach seemed even more impressive. Her knees higher than the side of the car. 

Quicker than he expected, she was standing right alongside the door looking down at him. "License and registration please." He looked up at her, getting a better understanding of her costume. It was more of a stripper's interpretation of an officer uniform. Her tummy was completely bare; only a thin strip held her top together below her breasts; and even though they were almost directly above him, he could see the buttons up the front were undone. She knelt down in the sand next to the car, bringing her massive cleavage directly into view as she attempted to more easily allow eye-contact. "License and registration please." He did as he would have done if it were his car, popping open the glove compartment, which was completely empty. He mock reached in and mock handed her what would have been the paper license and registration. She play-acted taking it , suspiciously eyeing him. 

"Sir, do you always drive around naked?" Actually, he never drove around naked, but he played along, shaking his head and answering her, no officer. "Are there any weapons in the vehicle?" No officer. "Sir, I'm going to need to search the vehicle, please stay where you are." She stood, walking to the front of the car. The sight of her was incredible. The streetlight was only a foot or two above her head. She could easily reach up and touch it. Her attention was focused down on the car, however. She knelt and reached one hand under the front bumper and lifted it! He was shocked at the car tilting and moving beneath him, only stopping when she was again standing, holding it waist high. She looked down, mock-inspecting something on the front of the car. The headlights? Her show of strength was amazing. As easily as she had lifted it, she slowly returned the car to the ground before striding around the far side of the car. His eyes tracked her as she moved. He just now realized her hair was tied back in a pony tail that stuck out behind her officer's cap. 

He stared at her in the rear-view as she bent down, her cleavage filling the mirror. Again she lifted and the car moved. He had to brace himself against the steering wheel, and he lost view of her in the mirror before she against slowly set the car to the ground. She once again returned to the driver's side door, standing at her full height, her face barely visible above her breasts. "Sir, the vehicle looks okay, but we certainly do have a problem. This car was reported stolen three days ago. I'm going to have to remove you from the vehicle." She reached down, and before he knew he he was slowly but firmly hoisted up into the air. She set him down standing on the edge of the door only long enough to get a hand under his rear. Once she had lifted him up to eye-level, he realized this view of her costume was even more stunning. Her boobs were pressed together by her outstretched arms, the fabric accentuating their shape. "Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disarm that weapon immediately." He followed her eyes down and realized she was staring at his fully stiff erection. He was sitting in the palm of her hand, making him think of Kayoko the evening before. How sitting in the palm of her hand had felt even bigger and stranger, as Vanessa's soon would be. He wanted Vanessa to get there quickly, and he knew just how to make it happen.

End of an All Nighter by newmark42

It was approaching 11am, and Dr. Foley had been trapped in the conference room they called Coriander for most of the night, having only slept on a nearby couch for a few hours. Each time he felt he could just go get some sleep and review the progress in the morning, the team came up with another crisis. The original cause for alarm had been a mismatch in the number of Rashja plants leaving their facility vs the number that arrived at the new farm destination. Security insisted it was a mis-count, while logistics suspected a security breach. Half the night the security team had spent painstakingly using archival security footage to attempt a recount of the plants before they were packaged and sent. It had been a good idea late last night, but it only led to more problems. The team had spent hours arguing about how many plants were behind blurry or odd-angle sections of the footage. The process was so unreliable, it was like scientists trying to determine whether one-thousand-and-one or one-thousand-and-two quarters landed in a bucked by listening to the clickity-clank sound they made. 

The environment only became more stressful, when after three hours of counting, the security team had counted exactly twenty plants more than they expected to find if there had been a mis-count on the sending side. Twenty plants seemed to round and large a number for small mistakes, and it was exactly the number that existed in a planter tray. Security wanted to just call the re-count a success, assuming that twenty more meant that they had simply counted one too many trays on the video. Logistics didn't accept that there was a counting mistake, and insisted on a recount. Everyone was on edge, everyone was over-tired. The environment was going from bad to worse, and Dr. Foley suspected if he kept them at this emergency any longer, nothing would come of it. 

They were back at work laboriously trying to re-count plants on video streams when Dr. Foley called for their attention, "Listen up. Brad. Steve. Everyone. I believe we've learned as much as we can about this discrepancy." His word choice was careful not to imply blame or assume outcomes, but he had his hunches. A four hour video count exactly one planter off was not very likely. "The next step is two-fold. First, I want you all to get some sleep. Brad, when you're team is refreshed, go through your previous logistics logs, see if you can spot any possible explanation for a clerical error on your side. Perhaps a plant was removed and not logged. Perhaps our uniform counting encouraged not counting at all. Look through your harvest numbers, anything you have. Report back by tomorrow morning." Brad nodded. His persistence through the night that there was no way this was a logistics mistake, that there was a plant missing, was beaten down by his desire to finally get some sleep. "Steve. I'd like you to put your best men on finding out where a missing plant would have gone. If it accidentally disappeared, it's out there somewhere, and you can find it. If there is foul play involved, then someone took it, and if someone took it, there is probably a buyer. Scout the 'nets, see if you can find anything that might lead you to an answer." The entire security team was relieved to finally be going to sleep, so they didn't say much as they quietly receeded to the door to get some sleep.

-- 

Dr. Foley was in a daze walking the corridors, wishing he were already sleep. His mind drifted to his date before the emergency, his connection with Cheri. In his currently state it seemed like a dream he couldn't really trust. Had it even happened at all? He didn't even remember walking through his dorm as he flopped down on the still-made bed and drifted off to sleep. 

Exceeding the Speed Limit by newmark42

Chris was in front of Vanessa admiring the dangerous curves of her sexy police woman costume while held in the palm of her hand. As near as he could remember, she was about eleven-feet-tall. It was hard to believe she wasn't yet twice his height, as from his perch she just seemed so massive. She was shapely for sure, with every bit of trim sexy curve she had when she was inches shorter than him. However, her body hadn't simply become taller, it had swelled in every proportion, and some possibly even a little more. Her fingers were spread as wide as his body, the digits cradling his butt and touching his lower back in ways that didn't seem possible. As he was facing her, his legs straddled her wrist. In an effort to feel more secure he had grabbed hold of her forearm, which at her size felt more like a leg, his hands not reaching all the way around it. His eyes fought a constant battle, drawn up to the emotional connection of her eyes, drawn down to breasts wider and more massive that most of his body straining against the mock police crop-top. The cleavage was winning. Her top was only held together at it's very bottom, exposing a two-foot-tall valley that he had the urge to just wiggle himself into. 

"Sir, you do know that concealing a weapon is against the law." Her words snapped him out of the daze her body put him in. It took him a moment to see she wasn't trying to look at his eyes but between his legs. It took him another moment to realize the way his arms propped him up was blocking her view. She didn't give him time to even think about how to answer or react. Her free hand grasped around both of his wrists, pulling his arms up straight over his head. He knew she hadn't tasted him yet this morning, and if the last few days were any indication, she wasn't going to wait much longer. He felt himself very slowly rising towards her mouth, his mind flooding with anticipation. Some primal part of his brain blocked out every thought but what her lips and tongue would feel like lapping against him. Even as she drew it out, inching him forward, her lips suggestively parted, he knew there had been something else he was thinking about What was it? 

Even as the thought started to surface, the feeling of her warm wet tongue against him forced it away. His entire view was filled with her hair, black and lustrous as it flowed around a head almost as big as his torso. She tilted it sideways, and her hair parted around her sexy ear. It was a strange thought for him, as he'd never thought of an ear as sexy before, but something about that perfect shape, up close and enhanced to the size of a small lunch plate, made him want to kiss and explore it. She was so big, and she was going to get even bigger! The thought he had been trying to remember came to him in a flood, he remembered Kendra, the tonyata-sex, how she'd grown a foot in a matter of seconds after. Vanessa's sernasa had never been more than several inches, and usually twenty, maybe fourty, minutes after she ingested his Rashja infused fluid. He hadn't told Vanessa, and somehow even now it seemed hard to broach the subject. Every resort goddess was so completely focused on devouring him, it was somehow against the flow. 

Vanessa was unaware of his shifting mental focus as she lapped against him again. With her hands occupied, one palm forming the seat under him, the other holding his hands captive above him, her tongue had the job of drawing him between her lips. She knew what he liked, so she playfully flicked it against him, resisting the urge to dexterously curl it around and pull him into her to get her elixir. "Vanessa," his voice surprised her, breathy like a whisper yet loud because he was practically on top of her ear. Her desire to pleasure him was fighting her body's urge to take what it needed, and his voice connected them, making it somehow easier. She continued her teasing. "We could do something different this time, something you'll really like." Her mind puzzled in response, something different than what? Taking you in my... No sooner had she thought it, and the battle shifted, her tongue reaching out and pulling him between her lips. She pushed her tongue against the contours, familiar, yet relatively less substantial. He went silent, and she felt him tense at the increased sensation. What could I like better than... The thought of him finishing into her, the Rashja trickling down her throat, made her even more hungry for it. She twirled her tongue around him, giving him one last jolt of pleasure before she would take what was was now hers. He felt the jolt of pleasure, and he loved it. He almost dismissed his little plan and begged her for more, but a bigger desire acted. "Vanessa, stop." 

Vanessa had never felt anything like it. Her lips and tongue froze even as she willed them to continue. She was so close she could almost taste the Rashja just from memory, yet there was no feeling of her tongue sliding against him. She willed her arms to press him into her mouth, but they would not. Every bit of desire and pleasure in her slowly began to turn cruel, and she felt the Rashja burn at her defiance. "Vanessa, I found something that will progress you even faster. Put me inside you. Make me come inside you." Come inside me? You are inside me! You don't understand, I need it! Even as her mind raged, it knew his meaning. The Rasha would not allow her to defy him. Her desire was pushed away, forgotten, as her thoughts were realigned to his meaning. Every part of Goddess Resort orientation had been very clear about this. They had dozens of warnings againt sex, for your own safety, against policy, and after those they added threats, removed from the Resort, barred from future visits. Everything she had been told forbid it, yet she could feel her body already beginning to comply. 

Her arms pulled him free of her lips, and the Rashja deemed her verbal objection not a violation of his will, "Christopher, we are forbidden." He face was calm, and it calmed her. Even as she hoped for a repose, a reconsideration, her body was guided by the Rashja. Looking down, she considered her shorts, how they would need to be removed. Even as she tried to fight it, the Rashja commanded her. She needed a free hand, and let her hand fall down away from it's job holding his soft bottom. He dangled submissively in-front of her, from her grip around his wrists. The Rashja did not stop her look of doubt, as it compelled her to slip fingers around the waist of her costume shorts and tear them away more easily than if they had been made of tissue paper. 

Christopher looked calm. "Trust me." His voice was barely audible, at least to Vanessa, as her mind was still somewhat disconnected, the Rashja owning her. Still, his words began to put her at ease. Was that the Rashja too, or did she want to trust him? She wasn't sure. Chris was unaware of the battle of will going on inside her. 

For his part, he could not remember anything more sexy than the sight of Vanessa at that moment. Female perfection, personified and exaggerated. With her shorts on the sand below, the flair of her naked hips somehow made the police hat and unbuttoned crop-top seem even more sexy. No longer an indecent Halloween costume, they were accents for a Sex Goddess. Her massive tits taunting in front of his face. He was so turned on he wanted to reach out and grope every part of her. Yet dangling from his captive wrists, his toes three feet off the ground, he had neither the ability to move towards nor reach for her. As she shifted her weight, spreading her stance, he worried that his excitement wouldn't wait until he was inside her. 

Vanessa was letting the last threads of her resistance go. It hadn't been an aversion to sex, as she was plenty promiscuous. It hadn't been a need to conform to authority, as she ignored it at every turn. It had merely been a selfish desire, to get everything she wanted. She wanted to return to the Resort, and this might jeopardize it. However, she also knew that the Rashja owned her. She knew she couldn't resist it, and if they expected her to do that, they were expecting the impossible. At the thought, she gave in completely, taking on the desire as her own. She looked down at Chris eyeing her tits. When had they gotten so much bigger than him? Even as she pondered the question, the hunger flowed back into her like a waterfall. She had to have the Rashja. She acted, lowering his dangled body even as she pulled him towards her sex. 

When he felt him against her wetness, she worked to indirectly get him inside her. Rotating her hips, pulling and lifting him against her. It was harder than she thought, but as soon as she was sure, her palm asserted itself on his bottom and pushed him into her. 

Chris had to tense his muscles hard as he felt himself pressed against her. With both of her hands holding him up, she worked to indirectly get him isnide. Rotating her hips, pulling and lifting him against her. His over-stimulated state, looking up at his Goddess' tummy and breasts from below, and the feeling of her sloppy wetness had him tensing every muscle he had just to keep from bringing an untimely end to his grand plans. As soon as she worked him into her and pulled him deeper, he relaxed his vigilence and felt himself ejaculating into her. From the way she was pulsing him into her, he guessed she hadn't felt it yet. A moment later, she let out a tortured moan of pleasure like he'd never heard out of her. "Ohh my. Ohh my god." He could just barely see her face above her protruding breasts, and as she stared off into space it held a contorted combination of shock and ecstasy. 

Her hand was mindlessly pulsing him against her crotch as he felt it. His perspective shifted as her body swelled. His dangling position rising higher off the ground despite her not having moved. From his captive location, he couldn't really see her height change, though he was sure it did. However, the surge in her size was more than obvious. Her body was already 50% wider than his, and right in front of his eyes he saw it surge wider still. It might only have been a few inches, but it was incredibly obvious. Simultaneously, her breasts surged. First outwards an inch, and then as the strip of fabric holding together her crop-top let out a tearing sound and broke free, they relaxed. No longer constrained in the crop-top, they rested naturally on her frame, the top pushed aside and no longer covering much of anything. 

Even as her face returned from uncontrolled expression to look at him, she held him there, his body dangling, his crotch pressed against hers. "That, my prince, was something exceptional. Do you have any more of that?" She pulled at his body, playfully wiggling him against her clit. He was eternally turned on, but limp from his performance, he immediately slipped free of her. Even through his satisfied mood, his expression mixed in disappointment, wanting to say yes, knowing he couldn't. She put on her best pouty face, "Goddess Vanessa wants more." She shimmied her torso side to side as she pouted, causing her boobies to sway tantalizingly. "You want to give Goddess Vanessa more don't you?" He nodded. He did, he really did. She gave her torso another shimmy. "You're looking at them with those puppy dog eyes again." 

Two Sides to the Story by newmark42

Somewhere in the south pacific, Wendel was in a local bar, built out of thach and bamboo, and hardly resistant to the elements, it was more than enough for the locals to call their watering hole. He was shrouded in black, tucked into the corner, and waiting for his contact. The man he had been expecting, the man with the red hat, walked in. He waved his hand at him, but it was doubtful he needed to, as he stuck out like a sore thumb in this rain and sun beaten country. His complexion was pale, his physique slight, and his clothes did not look at all tropical. The man walked over to him immediately. "Do you have my package." 

The man tossed a set of brand new BMW keys onto the table. So new they still had the dealer key number tags and a rubber-band still on them. The man nodded. Working with lowlifes and thieves generally didn't produce much intellectually stimulating conversation, but it usually got the job done, usually. "Did you freeze it exactly as I instructed?" The man didn't respond this time. "You better have." It's possible he was just a courier and they had reached the limits of his english. In this kind of business, thieves generally didn't double-cross customers, because customers that could afford their fees generally could afford ten times as much to have them eliminated. Wendel waved his hand at the man, and by the time he had swept of the keys he was completely gone, nowhere in sight. 

--

The BMW was parked right in front, half on the sidewalk like the driver had owned the whole city and didn't give a damn. Wendel walked around to the trunk and opened it, bracing for the worst. He had paid over fourteen million dollars for this heist, so it better have been handled as instructed. Seeing the neat and tidy installation in the trunk calmed his worries. Not only was it a suitable freezer unit as instructed, wired into the car's electrical, they had added supplemental two supplemental batteries to the rear as well. Whoever had done this work was no theif-for-hire. For a moment he worried that it was work like this that could track them back to him, but he dismissed it just as quickly. He was only taking what he deserved.

Wendel had been one of the original investors in the discovery and cultivation of the mystical Rashja plant. He had been tracking the legends since before the research team had been established. When he heard about their work, he immediately got involved, on the condition that he would be given access to any knowledge and breedable specimens they cultivated. Shortly after they made their discovery, he tried to collect, and before he knew it, it he was cut off. He received an anonymous check, paying back his investment with a hefty 4x return. That would have been fine, if he were in it for the money. He'd spent every day since they searching and plotting to find a way to get what he deserved. Even when he found the resort, he wasn't able to infultrate it, and so he had bided his time. 

Bided his time until he heard about this farm transfer project. He knew this was his opportunity. He knew he had to act. He learned all he could, and then using the world's most universal negotiator, he had paid hefty sums to pull it off. Fourteen million for the thief was only the beginning. Paying off a member of security to handoff the carton had cost seven million more, and paying a weak member of logistics to falsify past records to make the disappearance look like a clerical error had cost a hefty five million. Five million dollars for someone to twiddle some data in an old spreadsheet. At least he had the plant. He briefly opened the container, recognizing the shape immediately, not sure what he next would be, but knowing how it could finally get him what he deserved.

Sleeping the Day Away by newmark42

Simon Foley was in the middle of his bed, looking up at Cheri straddling him. She was wearing the same black evening dress from their date, but if he had left her about seven-feet-tall, she must have been two-or-three feet taller still. The dress was strained beyond it's limits, her breasts so big and stretching the fabric so far her nipples were peaking out above the distressed neckline. "Ohh, Simon, the things I'm going to do to you. I know just what you want." She reached for the shoulder of her dress, peeling it down and exposing her breast, before repeating on the other side, leaving her dress little more than a black tummy wrap. She pulled him down the bed before crawling up over him, dwarfing his body in the process. She didn't stop until her perfectly round breast hung right above his face. God it was beautiful. "You can start right here." He mentally reached out, opening his lips as he expectantly waited for her nipple to reach him.

Then he sat up, startled. He was alone. Where is Cheri? He had been dreaming. His eyes were foggy as they looked around. So bright. It was obviously daylight, his eyes scanned the room for his clock, and felt disoriented at it not being where it should be. 4pm. Wow. He had been out for a while. He really hated all-nighters and getting his sleep schedule confused. Still, the emergency the night before had been important. If someone had stolen a Rashja plant, and they had compromised the safeguards, he shuddered to think what they could do with it. Their little pleasure resort was just about the most benign use for Rashja they could think of. As his morning stupor lifted he realized something wasn't right. This wasn't his bedroom. He was at Cheri's. How did I end up here? His mind was a blank, not remembering even walking back from the emergency conference. 

Just then Cheri's head poked in the door. "Ohh good, you're awake. I was beginning to wonder if I should wake you." She fully entered the room, now wearing a standard issue white resort tube-top cover-up and hip-sun-skirt, which due to their sheer fabric really didn't cover anything. She was a far cry from the titanic state of his almost wet-dream, but she was absolutely gorgeous. "You must have snuck in while I was out....working." It was the awkward moment of all resort relationships. The moment where both parties acknowledged and accepted that sexuality and tonyata with other partners was a reality of resort life. He knew what she meant, she had spent the day in the tonyata-lounge, working on her Goddess Rotation. How he responded now would almost define their relationship. He had to let her know he wanted her, but also let her know it was okay, that everything was okay. It took a moment for him to select his words. Wow she's beautiful. 

"I hope you saved some energy for your lover." The way her smile lit up told him he'd chosen wisely. Watching her body move towards him, the sheer fabric showing off every curve, immediately started to get his motor running. She sat on the bed next to him, leaned in for a kiss, and even though it was nice, something wasn't right. When she pulled away, the sour look on her face told the story. "Morning breath?" She nodded, the soft confirmation enough. "Sorry." 

-- 

When he returned from the bathroom, having cleaned and freshened himself, she was lying sideways on the bed waiting for him, her arm propping up her head. From the way her feet reached a bit past the end of the bed, he guessed she might already be a bit taller than seven-feet, though he wasn't sure how much. He motioned to crawl towards her, "before you join me", he stopped in his tracks, "you may want to take off anything you don't want torn off you." He almost laughed, happy to see some of their saucy intimacy had survived the night. He peeled all his clothes free. For not having the benefits of Rashja, he wasn't bad looking. Resort life had improved his fitness levels, the sun exposure left his skin tanned, and his body wore his fourty-two years of wisdom well. Still, he was no fitness model, and standing naked, his dick standing at unbridled attention, he was momentarily aware just how outclasses he was by the perfection lying in his bed. He might have hesitated, slipped into doubt, if she hadn't responded by invitingly patting the bed next to her. From access to her employee file, he knew Cheri had recently turned thirty-three, but she didn't even look thirty.

As soon as he could reach her, their lips connected. This time the passion returned, gentle at first, and then fleeting moments every bit as fervent as the evening before. Still, she held back, slowing it down and pacing them. As the kiss naturally ended, he felt her hand gesturing at his hip, and following her lead he turned, lying on his back next to her. "I really like you Simon." His mind was more in the mood to be fondling and kissing her than talking, but he kept his calm. He enjoyed her hand stroking across his chest. "We've been together before, but today is the first day I get to know you." She paused, the words awkwardly hanging between them. "I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you should tell me if there's something you want." He nodded. He wondered if somewhere deep inside, she was the same as Goddess Cheri that had passively taken tonyata from him in the past. He longed for the Cheri in his dream to turn him over and pleasure him, forcing her teasing and torture on him until she took her tonyata. Perhaps one day he'd just tell her what he wanted, but that day was not today. He reached up and she leaned her head in as they embraced in another kiss. He liked the feel of her rubbing up against him as she leaned in. He let his hand against her shoulder, brushing the already inhumanly substantial contour. 

Despite her outward calm, Cheri's mind was racing. She meant what she said. She really really liked Simon. She had liked him for months. She didn't want to overdo it and seem sex-crazed, this wasn't about sex. She also didn't want to under-do it, he deserved pleasure, and she knew as the head of Goddess Resort he could certainly get it. She briefly thought back to seeing Steven in the lounge, the blond Goddess massaging him, tossing his face about with her massive chest. She had conjured up the thought searching for a key to pleasuring him, but as she looked down at her perfectly shaped, but certainly not face-smothering assets, she regretted thinking of it. She wasn't jealous. There was no place for jealousy in the resort. She simply felt a tinge of inadequacy. 

As they kissed, his hand brushed away from her shoulder and down her front. She felt a little jolt at him slipping it up under the coverup and against her bare body. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, and even just that light touch drove doubts out of her head, replacing them with lust. She wanted him, and she wanted him badly. Without thinking she had reached over and was straddling him. 

Her sudden move caught him off guard, but he liked it. He felt her legs snug up against him, and let his arm find her sides as they held the kiss a bit longer, longer, then longer still. When they finally parted, they each deserved the air their lungs audibly inhaled. The image of her face receded quickly as she sat up. Looking up at her like this made him want to gasp, instead he let it out in words, "Cheri, I am shocked how beautiful you are." He licked his lips and let his face express just how inadequate even those words had been. At a Goddess's seven-feet, her frame still seemed slender and trim, her body perfect. The resort allowed him to indulge in exaggerated femaninity, but she was something different, stunning and elegant and just the right hint of sexy. 

She simply beamed her gorgeous smile down on him, reaching down to find and brush his member. She wasn't pleasuring him, just playing, just touching, as she sat there happy to watch Simon soak her up, enjoy her. For the first time this morning, her desire to have him inside her reasserted itself. Excitement flashed in her mind over experiencing tonyata-sex. Was that the reason? Or was to be with him? How would she even know? She wasn't sure which was driving her more as she inched herself forward. When she could, she pressed his cock up against her clit. Ohh yes. She rotated her hips to grind herself against him. A little further progressed and the hunger for Rashja would silence her traditional pleasures, replacing it with something somehow more powerful. However, at this moment she felt only the desire to connect with Simon.

Simon, entranced watching her pleasure herself against him, had gone from wanting her to dying for her. He had been at the resort so long, being orally serviced, sometimes with pleasure, sometimes with obligation, that his mind didn't consider any other option. He could practically pick any Goddess he wanted to do it, and it was often amazing. Right now, it was ablaze with wonder. None of them would do this. Sex was the forbidden fruit of the resort. Even those in relationships were forbidden from it while in Rashja rotation. There were strict rules against it. Those rules were not without some basis, but as he had written them also, he knew the policy's importance was exaggerated to achieve conformance. He knew why, as he knew what it did. He'd seen it. Right now, watching her body rock and rub against him, he couldn't think about the rule, he couldn't think about the risks, he wanted to be inside her. He reached down, finding her hands, and as they started into each-other, the silent shared motion expressed their agreement.

It had happened to quickly, and without thinking, she didn't know how or why, but he was inside her, and she loved it. For some reason he had reached down and helped her, agreed to let her put him inside her. She was already moving slowly, rocking herself against him. Already having grown almost two-feet taller than her normal height, and swelled proportionally everywhere, he didn't quite fill her up the way she would have liked, but she didn't care. The moment was electric. Her slightly oversize hands were braced around his abdomen, and the look on his face was pure pleasure. Any doubts she had were gone. Right now she was the center of his world, and she loved it. She let him look up at her as she rode him for a few more slow teasing motions, before lying down against him. Her elbows on the bed beside him, she was already so tall his head barely peaked over her shoulders. She didn't care, she ground herself into him, rubbing her clit against his skin. "Ohh Simon, are you sure?" Her words were half pleasure, half request for confirmation, and the way his hands continued pulling against her hips were as much confirmation as she needed.

"You should," the sensation of her thrusting herself onto him were almost too much, interrupting his sentences. "Not mention this. Ohh Cheri." He was very close now, and he realized he should probably warn her. "You're going to. Don't be alarmed." He couldn't get a proper thought out as her action intensified. From the way she was rubbing against him, he guessed she was trying to climax herself but his unreleased tension, his dream, the impossibly sexy morning, all had him over-ready for this moment. His body tensed, his mind blanked, and his organ performed it's true purpose, attempting to spread biological seed. She knew, as her motion instantly changed, slowing and softening as he finished. She sat up again, never completely stopping her motion. 

She looked down at Simon with anticipation. Her hands back on his tummy, her body still gyrating slowly, unreleased. As much as she knew what would happen, she didn't know exactly what to expect. That's when she felt it. It started inside her, and then radiated. A tingle-filled wave of pleasure through every tissue of her body. Her sex let go of whatever climax it had been trying to achieve, but it was dwarfed by the wave of Rashja running through her. Then she felt herself expand. It happened so fast her mouth fell open, almost gasping in disorientation. His body seemed to shrink below her, the room changing around her. 

He had seen it before, many times, but never like this. A woman as stunning as Cheri sitting on top of him. He felt her hands change as they expanded against his body. He watched her frame move, first one inch, then two, then several. If he had to guess, and he was a decent guess of such things, she was probably seven inches taller. The mesh tube-top that had wrapped her perfectly before looked pulled and stretched, especially where her breasts had swelled. Whether an illusion or not, her growth there seemed larger than elsewhere. While her breasts still sat athletically on her frame, defying any obvious teardrop, they had swelled large enough it didn't look like they should. She paused momentarily during the sernasa, then she looked down and resumed her gentle gyration. She was hardly moving, but it was enough. He put his hands against her torso, running them up to caress as much of her breasts as he could reach, shoving the tube-top out of the way in the process. 

She watched him enjoy her. This would be her third Goddess transformation, and this was the part she liked best. She appreciated the even more perfect and svelte frame the Rashja brought to her normal state, but she liked this, her body becoming even more feminine. If she had any thoughts of stopping, they were crushed by his hands rubbing against her sensitive nipples. The tube top was scrunched up, and she reached for it, first expecting to lift it, but deciding to just pull it free. It tore off without her noticing even the hint of resistance it offered. Her hands massaged his into her body as she renewed the gyrating of her hips against him. His expression seemed to be a question. What's that for? or, What's next? "Simon, you can't do that to me just once." She pulled at his hands, pressing them down to the mattress at his sides as she leaned in to kiss him.

Her tongue was mad inside his mouth, exploring, taking. Her climax didn't release her, it made her want more, and at the moment, he loved it. His hands pinned down; her hair draping around his face; her hips still rocking against him. It wasn't like his dream, but maybe it was better. Could it be better? She tore her lips away but remained close. "Simon that was so amazing. If you don't mind, I'm going to just stay up here fucking your brains out for a while longer." Her face showed surprise, and he noticed her crotch grinding against him harder. "Ohh my. Ohh my." She was obviously pleasuring herself. As her whole body started to undulate, he couldn't help but watch her chest, like she was waving it about in a hypnotic show for him. "Ohh my." Her motion shifted as she thumped herself against him a couple times. Somehow, impossibly, only a minute after he'd came into her, he felt himself already hardening again inside her. "Ohh Simon, yes." He didn't know how, but he knew why. Her body, her pleasure, her determination to own him, it all had him incredibly turned on. "Get hard for me Simon. Ohh god. Yua. Yua. Yes." Her next climax trickled out without ever really ending, as she kept up her motion. His own new path was just beginning, and he could see this was going to be a long and pleasurable afternoon.

Goddesses on Board by newmark42

Vanessa and Chris arrived the the famed resort night-club shortly after sundown. She had spent the afternoon keeping him cloistered to herself. After finding out how pleasurable tonyata-sex was, she had worked him up and repeated it two more times, bringing her to her current 14' alarmingly quickly. It was amazing the difference that three feet made. What seemed only a little bigger in Goddess terms had been a massive increase relative to Chris. Which was not a surprise given it had been almost half again his height. The first time she set him down, and the top of his head was more than a foot below her crotch, she had outright laughed. Before her taunting ended, she had straddled him, playfully teasing him as she brushed her hand through his hair. 

At the moment, however, he enjoyed a much more privileged perch, cradled in her hand faced forward. Her finger wrapped through his leg just far enough to feel for his next excitement. The moment she stepped through the nightclub door, they were overwhelmed with the sights and sounds of nightlife and sex. The club was dark, with red velvet, chrome, and black reaching all corners. There were dozens of Goddesses, some attending to male patrons, some simply roaming about, or lounging and looking approachable. Vanessa spotted a familiar face across the room, Kendra. She instinctively turned Chris, trying to keep Kendra from seeing him. Without a plan, she landed him somewhat awkwardly against her, his legs straddling around one of her obscenely large breasts. It was hard fro her to get over how tiny he seemed. He felt like a baby held looking over her shoulder. "What do you think of the nightclub sweetie? Tell me if you see anyone you like." 

Chris was totally overwhelmed with Vanessa's new size. It was one thing being carried by Kayoko the night before, it was something else entirely for Vanessa to handle, and pleasure him at this size. She seemed to use every moment to try to tease and arouse him. Like the way she constantly fingering him as she carried him her the palm of her now massive hand, or the way she had just now planted him ride-em-cowboy style against her breast. As much as he loved every minute of it, it was also a constant challenge. He propped himself up on his elbows, giving him a view over her shoulder as her hand held his crotch smashed into her breast. "This place is something else." As he tried to focus on the Goddesses, Vanessa continued her now constant routine, this time pulsing him to pleasurably and distractingly dry-hump her giant boob. 

"Ohh my word, Vanessa look at you." Chris couldn't see her, but he recognized the voice, it was Kendra. "What did you check-in at, thirteen, fourteen feet? How ever did you get there so fast?" Chris didn't want her to spill that Kendra was the one that showed him the tonyata-sex. Vanessa seemed to have a little competition going on, and for once he didn't want to be in the middle of it. Fortunately, Kendra's words seemed chosen to send a message only he would hear. "Ohh Chris-to-pher. Are you going to let her force you to fuck her boob all night, or can I give you some sugar?"

Running on E by newmark42

Cheri was lying on her bed, her head back looking up at the ceiling. She was panting and breathing heavily from having spent the better part of the last two hours experiencing wave after wave of climax. How many had it been? She had lost count somewhere in the twenties, including four sernasa. It was certainly time for a breather. As she had just finished swelling, she noticed the headboard was now very close despite her butt lying at the foot of the bed. Her feet were all the way on the floor, legs spread, and she felt Simon's grip on them as he held himself. He was spent from his last salvo yet still playfully moving against her sex. Wow, Simon. He had really rocked her world. It had been years since she'd had sex, giving it up for the somehow more carnal yet less satisfying oral-tonyata encouraged at the resort. In between Goddess rotations, she'd been so consumed with her work, she hadn't made a connection with anyone. It didn't help that she was smitten with Dr. Foley, Simon, the man she worked with everyday. She had pampered him during her first Goddess Rotation, but she was too nervous to even do it properly. 

Their date last night had changed everything. Not only did they have an incredible time dinning-in and talking, but the chemistry was palpable in the air. Even after he ran off for some kind of lab-emergency, she had stayed up half the night thinking about him. The next day she'd begrudgingly continued her Goddess Rotation prep-schedule, receiving tonyata in the employee lounge all the while wishing it was Simon. When she came back to her dorm to freshen herself, seeing him unexpectedly asleep there in her bed startled her so much she almost shrieked and woke him up. She was so excited to see him, she fidgeted and paced around the apartment, wanting him but not wanting to wake him. And that, all of that, had been before the twenty some odd orgasms. 

Not that she hadn't experienced her share of multi-orgasmic bliss. Cheri had always been easy to set off. She had found it as much of a curse as a gift, as most times her unexpectedly quick first climax would set off her partner, and before she knew it her plans for a night of lovemaking turned into him sleeping, her barely satisfied and wanting so much more. Simon, however, had more than a moderate amount of stamina. Climaxing four times in two hours would have been an impressive feat for a stud in his twenties. For Simon, possibly ten-years older than her thirty-three years, it was something she wouldn't believe unless it had just seen it happen. 

Simon didn't know exactly why he was still gently rubbing against her. Despite his every desire, he suspected his recent climax would be his last for a while. Even he had limits. Still it felt good, and more importantly, he loved just looking at her. Her body was stunning, and he didn't want to give her any reason to get up. He had seen her in Goddess form before, though he realized, never with the time to look, never like this. He was also still in awe of her fast ascension. He was used to the effects of Rashja. He saw them everyday. However, it was normally inches over hours, not feet in minutes. WIth her crotch at the foot of the bed and her head almost at the headboard, he judged she must be at least eleven-feet-tall already, maybe more. 

She looked torn between exhaustion and bliss, staring up at the ceiling. Her chest rose and fell as her breaths gently deepened and slowed. Her hands were spread to the edges of the mattress, where they had recently been tensed gripping it during her orgasmic sernasa. Atop her chest, the soft perfect curve of her breasts commanded his attention. The Rashja had changed her athletic proportion only slightly, filling out her bustline to the suggestive side of elegant. Still, at about twice her normal size, they were massive even if they didn't look large on her frame. When she finally lifted her head to look down at him, he was sure she caught him staring. 

"Hi there lover. Take a rest, I don't want you to wear yourself out in one day. I have something else you can do for me." Her arms moved, filling him with the same sense of awe he always got from the Goddess form. They were long, almost as long as his body, and they reached him quicker than he expected. Her hands wrapped around his chest and dragged him up on top of her. He found himself laying against her tummy, and pressing himself up on his arms, he found himself awkwardly pressing into tits made huge by her Goddess size frame. He looked up with tentativeness and she was chuckling at him. "No need to be shy, you've been staring at them for the last hour, you might as well find out what they feel like." He felt a huge hand rustle his hair and then push, forcing his face back down to her chest. The way her huge fingers wrapped around his head was intoxicating. Then he felt fingers on his butt as she slid him up further against her until his he felt her huge nipple dragging across his face. She let him up enough for him to see the daunting task she had led him to. Her nipple was as big around as a pickle. He laid his lips against it, pushing open his mouth further in the process. She let out a sound and against pulled at his face, holding him as he suckled against her. She was making playful sounds now, not the sounds of pleasure, but more of enjoyment. "Simon, you keep this up, and I may never let you leave." 

Deeper into the Club by newmark42

Chris was approaching sensory overload at the the resort's nightclub. Even in half hour since he and Vanessa had arrived, the place seemed to fill up, both with energy and eye candy. With the place built for Goddess proportions, judging size was distorted. Every where he looked the men seemed tiny, sitting on benches made for someone twice their size, standing next to coffee tables higher than their waists. A redhead with hair drawn over her eyes, legs spread wide, put on a bashful yet sexy vibe for a man that looked like a toy standing on the seat between her legs. Somehow her being twice his height, the top-half of her taller than all of him, didn't seem to explain it. She seemed so much more than twice his size, and for the first time it dawned on Chris. If a box was twice as tall, and twice as wide, and twice as deep, it was wasn't two but eight times larger. His moment of understanding didn't relieve the awe of seeing the redhead's hand, gripping around half the man's body like he were an oversize Ken doll. Was Vanessa that big? bigger? Was Kendra?

He considered what he himself must look like as Kendra carried him through the club, hip-riding her twelve-foot frame. Despite being held securely, fingers under his seat and arm around him, he still hugged against her. He mainly gripped to avoid a fall, her hip seven feet off the ground, but he had to admit he enjoyed the way her breasts bounced against his arm as she walked. He could see over her shoulder, giving him a good vantage of the room, though somehow he lost sight of the redhead he'd been eyeing. 

Distracted by the loud club music he scanned other other Goddesses, a stunning and trim brunette with a braid, another redhead. He almost didn't realize Kendra was talking to him. "Looks like you told her, rather showed her, the resort's best kept secret." Kendra was referring to the amazing three or four feet Vanessa had grown that afternoon, and Chris knew it. "Still, I'm glad you're still so eager for me." Kendra practically blackmailed him for some private time. She made inuendo after inuendo that she was going to share details about their tonyata sex with Vanessa. Chris couldn't explain why he didn't want her to. The resort had all the promiscuity of a rabbit farm. But somehow, the tonyata-sex, this forbidden act, was different. Not to mention the way those two bantered like they were always in the middle of an emotional catfight. He had asked Kendra for private time just to diffuse the situation.

Chris tried to set the record straight, "we both know why I'm here." Kendra stopped abruptly, staring down with contempt as if to say, really, enlighten me. "You and Vanessa have this girl power struggle going on, and I didn't want to be in the middle of it." 

Kendra just smirked at him and resumed walking across the club. "Is that why you're here. Well, you can fix that little problem right now. Just tell me to and I'll drop you right back there and leave you alone the rest of your stay." She had called his bluff. A bluff he didn't know he'd made. She slipped into a booth that seemed to be as far away from Vanessa as possible, drawing a not quite sheer curtain behind them. "I get it. She's hot and all, you two have a little bond. But I'll tell you a little secret," Kendra slipped him off her hip such that he was standing on the booth cushion. "I'm hotter." 

She sat next to him, relaxing her posture enough that he could actually look down to her eyes, a little bit. "Now, let me tell you why I think we're both here." Not that he was noticing her eyes as much as the rest of her outrageous body, tucking up close to him. "You want me to be your giant sex doll, and I want to get more giant." Her hand started fingering him. "You get to play with me and pull my strings, and when this little guy is ready to do his thing, well then I get what I want. You think that will be okay with you?" Her head was moving closer and nodding, and he nodded along with her, slowly entering the trance of her sexuality. Their lips met. He sucked at her oversize bottom lip before she stuck the tip of her tongue into his mouth. It wasn't really a kiss, more of a tongue exploration and assault. He loved it. 

The Spread by newmark42

Rachel and Kit has just made it to level three, slightly below the ten-and-a-half-feet minimum height. It helped that they were resort veterans. They immediately headed to he night club, knowing they'd have ample opportunity to approach their level three peak height. They were sitting next to each other, at a bench that was somewhat central and offered them a good view of the club, and club patrons a good view of them. A male patron was lying back on Rachel's lap, legs spread around her waist. He had just come into her mouth, so she calmy massaged his limpness, knowing it would be a bit before it was back in action for Kit's turn. Though she was paying more attention to the room than him. 

"Rachel, is that?" Kit pointed to a booth across the room. "Christopher?" Rachel had to turn a little, and wasn't sure she was even looking in the right direction. Kit then spoke softly enough that only Rachel could hear her over the loud action of the club. "Ohh my, are they having sex? That's forbidden!" That peaked up Rachel's interest a bit more, so she took another look.

"Kit, I swear you have an active imagination. That would be crazy. They'd be jeopardizing their entry to the resort. She probably just trying to get him excited." Rachel let some of her attention flow back to her task. The man was enjoying her attentions, and starting to respond, but he was nowhere near a climax. 

However, Kit wasn't convinced. The could barely see through the curtain, but the longer she watched the more she could make out. The blond Goddess was sitting, legs spread, pulling Chris up against her crotch. The whole scene turned her on. She couldn't tear her eyes away, and the longer she watched, the more it looked like they were having sex, breaking the resort rules, right there in the nightclub. Kit was wondering if she should do something about it, when she saw something amazing. The Goddess seemed to climax, and moments later, she surged, not growing an inch or two, but what looked more like a foot. "Rachel, you are not going to believe this, but she just had a huge sernasa, she must be a foot taller." 

Rachel was practically ignoring her, having dismissed Kit's momentary obsession already. "Sure Kit. This one's ready for you." Rachel had already primed their man for another round, and held his cock up for Kit to service. Kit's hunger took over as she lay her lips down on him, her head and hair brushing up against Rachel's breasts as she worked the man lying in her lap. 

Rachel turned back over to Kit's fascination. She had to stare for a while to even confirm it was person they both had spent time with a couple days prior, Christopher. Yes, there he was. The blond Goddess was stunning, young, slightly more modestly endowed that Kit, Rachel, and some of the other busty Goddesses. Through the interference of the screen, it looked like she had a good grip on his ass, and was humping him into her. His hands and face were not fondling, but rather being repeatedly smashed into her breasts as he was rhythmically thrust against her. It certainly looked like sex, but if her posture was any indication, she was playing with him more than anything. Then she saw it. His body thrashed a little and she swelled, fast! Her breasts rose almost a foot higher against him. Wow, her shoulders seemed to tower over him much more than just minutes before. 

Rachel was sort of in disbelief as Kit raised herself from having finished her duty pleasuring the man in Rachel's lap. Kit took one look back over at the scene and immediately could tell it had happened again. "Oh my. It happened again, didn't it? You saw it!" Rachel was dumbfounded, not agreeing or disagreeing. Kit leaned in to whisper, insight hitting her. "You think the sex did it? You think that's why it's forbidden? Just think there wouldn't be any progression of three levels if we all added two feet in ten minutes." Rachel was eyeing her as best she could while not taking her eye off Chris and the blond Goddess. "Do you think we should try it?" Rachel looked around as if they shouldn't be discussing this at all, and then with a sinister look, nodded. 

Party's Over by newmark42

As Cheri worked her way across the nightclub towards Vanessa, she didn't know how she was going to make an entry. She hadn't yet seen Chris, but from what she knew, he couldn't be far behind. Vanessa was seated lying back on a central lounger, not seeming to pay attention to anything around her. Yet as soon as Cheri got close, Vanessa showed her a glance of puzzled recognition. When she was in earshot, Vanessa called out to her, "Cheri? From the lab?" Of course, Cheri had performed some of Vanessa's check-ins, of course she would recognize her. Oops. Only a small accidental breach of protocol.

"Hello Vanessa, how are you and Chris are doing." She hoped the directness would prevent admitting she wasn't a resort patron in earshot of anyone. Cheri sat near and opposite her, noticing up close that Vanessa was magestic, easily three feet taller and proportionally larger than her eleven-foot stature. 

Before Vanessa could answer, a man roaming the club walked between them. "Hello Goddesses." Of course his eyes were on Vanessa, her massive breasts, her raven black hair. Cheri felt herself attractive, but next to a Goddess at her peak, especially one as beautiful as Vanessa, she felt like a wall-flower. He was looking straight at Vanessa, "are you available?" 

Vanessa looked over at Cheri, not sure exactly what she was doing there. She worked at the resort, but yet she was Goddess sized. Was she participating? She answered with a half dodge, "I'll start, but Goddess Cheri will finish you, she is still working on her peak." Cheri didn't deny it, which seemed almost like a confirmation. Vanessa reached down, ignoring the man's outstretched hand, slipping her palm behind his butt and then lifting him off the ground. A moment later he was sitting in her lap as she mashed his head into boobs each more than double it's size. As soon as she had a handle on the little man, she returned her attention to Cheri. "I'm having an excellent time here at the resort. Chris is off somewhere, finding his own, enlightenment. Ohh there he is now." Vanessa was slightly surprised at Kendra's amazing size. Gears turned in her mind, and in an instant she realized how she must have progressed so quickly.

Cheri turned to see Chris being carried by an absolute Giant Goddess. Cheri was quite good at judging height, and most topped out at fourteen feet or so. This blond Goddess was easily a foot taller than any other Goddess in the club. It may not seem like much, but it was very noticable. Chris looked so small atop her, he looked like a doll. She held his legs, knees against her chest, while his body grasped and lay across the top of her head. She wasn't licking at his cock, but with a slight turn of her head she easily could have been. The Goddess address Vanessa first. "Sorry sweetie, I think I wore out your little man." The Goddess turned and looked down to Cheri. "Hi sister, I'm Goddess Kendra, and this is Chris." 

Being this close to Chris, Cheri's excitement over the situation faded. Her original fascination centered around his incredibly high Rashja levels, and the powerful sernasa she could achieve with them. However, after her afternoon of tonyata-sex with Simon, she found herself un-interested in the routine oral injestion the resort was based on. It would take half a day and half a dozen normal tonyata to do what Simon had done to her in two hours. She waved, wondering why she had even come. She looked around the nightclub, and noticed something wasn't right. She couldn't put her finger on it at first. "Excuse me Goddesses and men." She abruptly, almost rudely, stood and walked by Kendra as if she wasn't there. She walked past patrons of the nightclub, trying to understand what was different. Then she saw it. In a booth, the sheer curtain was only partially drawn, and she could clearly see them engaging in tonyata-sex. Her eyes darted to another booth, and she saw the same. She knew it wasn't dangerous, but it was forbidden. Resort guests were simply not allowed. As she thought about the standard procedure for handling population disobedience, she wondered if perhaps it was a bit extreme for this situation. Still, it was her job. She immediately headed for the emergency trigger.

She wasn't the only one headed there, just inside the lobby door she looked down at a male employee already removing the safeguards. She nodded, encouraging him to trigger the failsafe protocol. He looked up at her, deferring as if her size conveyed some type of leadership authority, so she reached down and pushed it herself. Immediately blue strobe lights began flashing. She knew they would be going off inside and outside the club, to alert all staff of the pending gas release. She counted out the sixty seconds, noting employees calmly exiting the club, before she followed and closed the doors behind her. The night-club was filling with a harmless but potent gas. In a matter of minutes, everyone inside would be asleep. The area would be closed off, and as the Goddesses returned to normal size, their stays would be over, possibly the last stays every at the resort. 

Dreams of a Madman / Premature Disembarkation by newmark42

* Dreams of a Madman

Twenty-Six hours after Wendel collected his cargo in the south-pacific, his private jet touched down in southern California. Four hours after that, his security convoy pulled into the gates of the lab he had specially created years earlier for his development of the Rashja. The researches and his co-investors had double crossed him. He had invested large sums in their expedition with one condition, that he receive a living active Rashja plant himself. In fact, he had been tracking the Rashja myth decades earlier than they had. As he followed his team wheeling the cryo-preserved Rashja plant in through the main lobby, he passed replicas of one-of-a-kind Aztectables he had safety stored elsewhere. They told a part of the story the researches didn't find, or didn't want to find. He paused to take them in as he passed. 

The first panel depicted a time of civil unrest. Kings were said to be ordained by the gods, but there was no indisputable way to determine their gods will. Civil wars were rampant. Kings were assisinated. The largestAztec tribes wanted the plight to end, they wanted peace, but they all wanted to lead the peace. There would be no agreement. 

The second panel depicted the great challenge. Kings and sayers from the tribes gathered. The most connected religious figured communited for days, smoking opiates and chanting to commune with their gods. At the end of the challenge, a new ritual was born. Wendel traced the smaller pictographs as he mentally translated them. A hero will be born every generation. Festival of the Rasja. Unbridled drinking, unbridled fornucation. Among the people will rise a man who can turn women into gods. The women will be his loyal servents, to smite down those that would oppose him. 

The panels continued, telling more of the story, but Wendel stopped. He smiled and continued following his caravan, hoping he was truly one step closer. The Rashja wasn't used by the Aztecs to make Goddesses. It was used to make Kings. Wendel planned to be a King among men.

* Premature Disembarkation

"Would you like a beverage sir?" Chris could hardly open his eyes. It was so bright, and the noise. What was that noise? He felt intensely disoriented. "Sir, would you like a beverage?" Finally he was able to will his lids open, the bright light still obscuring his view. A woman stood over him in some kind of uniform. "A water perhaps? or ginger-ale?" He blinked several times, finally recognizing tell-tale signs of his surroundings. Rigid rows of seats, small regular windows, small lighted signs above his head, repeated into the distance. He was on an airplane. 

"I'll take a vodka tonic." The flight attendant looked at him suspiciously. From how disoriented he was, he wasn't surprised. She probably thought he was drunk already, but he wasn't. He hadn't had alcohol in days. They didn't have any at the resort. The Resort! He didn't remember leaving. Images flashed into his mind like a flood. Vanessa, Kendra. Naked bodies spread around tropical outdoor pools. Somehow, despite every impossibility, the most beautiful women he'd ever seen had turned into giant powerful Goddesses all around him. He remembered the nightclub. He remembered Kendra as she forced him to attention, forced him to come into her, and forced him to do it again and again as she surged bigger. Not that he had resisted. How had it ended? His mind was a blank. 

The more he thought about it, the more unreal it seemed. Had it been real at all? The flight-attendant set down his vodka-soda and he took a sip. His mind doubted. What would he say to his buddy Mark? How they even believe him? He had no proof, no pictures. Nothing to even convince himself it was real. He didn't even know if he'd entered the plane with luggage. He couldn't remember. He took a large gulp of his drink and laid his head back, drifing back to sleep.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5500