A Moment of Weakness by tokubetsu
Summary:

A young man decides to indulce himself in a simple perversion one morning, only to suffer a rather bizarre and unfortunate fate.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 2377 Read: 79304 Published: September 17 2015 Updated: September 17 2015
Story Notes:

Wanted to try using a subtly different writing style on this one to keep it snappy and direct. Feel free to comment, or send me any suggestions or requests. Enjoy!

------------------------------

1. Chapter 1 by tokubetsu

2. Chapter 2 by tokubetsu

Chapter 1 by tokubetsu

The date was August 28th, and the time was 5:28am. Early morning, the dawn already turning to full light over the city of Osaka. All over the country people were catching their last hour or so of sleep before starting their Friday, but in one moderately-sized home on the outskirts of the city, one person was up uncharacteristically early. A particular young man quietly slipped a rather “adult” publication back into it’s hiding place behind the desk in his room, and climbed out of bed slowly. Having got a few ideas from his reading, he had decided to sample something real, something which could get him in trouble if he was caught. While his plans weren’t outstandingly taboo, he still felt a rush of adrenaline as he snuck out from his room. Everyone was asleep, as expected; his parents weren’t due to wake up for at least another half hour, and his sister not for 90 minutes. He had all the time in the world.

He crept down the stairs, heart beginning to race as he locked eyes on his target. The initial state of arousal from earlier building again quickly. He crouched by the entranceway. A momentary wave of dizziness flowed over him, but he attributed it to simple morning grogginess. He’d felt the same a few time over the last few weeks, sometimes before leaving the house, sometimes just when relaxing with his family, but thought nothing much of it. Slowly he reached out, gingerly gripping his younger sister’s school shoes with his fingertips. He didn’t want to deform them or leave marks, lest his deviancy be noticed. Slowly he raised them a little, looking them over, before selecting the right shoe and placing the left back as it was on the ground.

The dizziness struck again, harder. He blinked, a little worried, but so consumed with his task, his member hard against his shorts, he dismissed such concerns. Taking the right shoe in both hands, he inspected the slightly worn outer leather, the shiny black material was slightly scuffed around the toe and heel. ‘She really does bump into things a lot’ he mused, angling the shoe downward. The interior was hard to see, dark. The soft insole showed a gentle darkened indentation where his sister’s weight bears down upon it daily.

He’d had enough of simply looking. His groin ached and his imagination wandered. Without further ado he brought the shoe up to his face, and began to masturbate with the other hand. Inhaling deeply, the scent of his sister’s sweat rushed into his nose, flooding his senses. Slightly sour, bitter perhaps? A hint of the soap she used was present, along with the smell of the leather of the shoes themselves. The thrill was overwhelming, as he rubbed harder and faster. ‘This was the smell of my sister’s feet… long days… after gym… summer heat…”. thoughts crashed through his head exciting him more and more until the dizziness came back, and this time it comes hard. Nearly losing consciousness, he slumped forward, his left hand lying under him, his right limply dropping the shoe with a light clatter.

A moment later his senses reassembled themselves. The heady smell of his sister’s footwear still hung in his nose as he looked across the floor. His head was resting neatly by the shoe he’d placed down earlier. He tried to stand, but his arms felt like they were made of jelly. His legs didn’t seem to reach to where they used to. A glance downward showed his feet fully off the house’s inner flooring, barely 40cm away. His brain struggled to comprehend the situation as the image of his sister’s school shoe came back into view. It’s true that he was lying on it, but it wasn’t just his head, but his entire body. Shock and panic set in as he scrambled to move, setting his legs into the opening of the shoe as he did so. ‘This doesn’t make sense’ he thought. ‘Everything’s getting bigger’.

The truth was in fact that he was getting smaller. For whatever reason, the smell, the composition, or some other property of his sister’s shoes was causing him to shrink. The first wave had taken over half of his height, and the minutes of dizziness and nausea that followed had left him in a position to lose half again. As he struggled, he reached the 20cm mark before he managed to stand, and 15cm as he stood flabbergasted in the shoe, no wiser as to how this was happening.

He moved to retreat, to seek help from someone, anyone. The idea that he might be punished for what he had been doing sank into insignificance compared to the peril he was facing. However, it already seemed to be too late for such an easy retreat - the sides of the shoe were now almost as tall as he was, and were only getting taller. He jumped, fingers grasping at the smooth leather around the opening, but to no avail. For almost a minute he tried, until he could no longer reach the edge. He tried running against the surface, but the slight concave nature of the walls trapped him efficiently. He sat still in shock, heart racing in the middle of the insole. He could do nothing but wait.

Fortunately, after a few more minutes it seemed that his rate of shrinking had decreased. Having said that, he must only have been a fraction of a centimetre tall by now, perhaps 5mm in height? He could see the huge numbers “22” written on the insole, each as tall as he was. The smell was ever-present, and seemed so much stronger at this size. The darker area of his sister’s footprint formed an appreciable slope, and emanated a subtle moistness. He was very much aware that he was breathing, touching and soaking in his sister’s accumulated sweat from years of daily wear.

A sudden sound broke his reverie. “It’s still too early for anyone to be up, right? And why would they be coming to the entranceway?” he thought, taking a few steps toward the toe end of the shoe. He craned his neck to peer out from the shoe and into the surrounding room, to see…

Chapter 2 by tokubetsu
His sister stood framed in the living room doorway across the hall, a large blue-gray bag over one shoulder, and a heavy looking backpack strapped to her back. The straps of the backpack subtly upset the shape of her uniform, the shoulders of the sailor-type top deformed by the strain. Her skirt flowed neatly around her mid-thigh, more than a little shorter than regulation allowed, before giving way to smooth pale skin down to her navy blue knee-socks.

The moment seemed to hang for a moment before the colossal girl began to move again. She seemed to cross the vast space in an instant, appearing bigger and bigger as she did so. The still-shrinking boy in her shoe stared up at her form, his legs refusing to shift. He watched as she crouched down, her seemingly building-sized legs bending, lowering her skirt-clad waist toward the ground as she reached for her right shoe. An almost deafening thud shocked him as she righted the shoe, placing it alongside its partner on the entryway floor.

“Heeey!” the boy shouts.

Nothing. Not a single sign that his call even registered with his titanic sister as she stood again, her body from the knees up disappearing from view. Her right leg moved forward and the boy strained to see what was happening. Looking up, his little sister seemed to tower into the sky. Her eyes were fixed on her other shoe as she pushes her foot into it, twisting a little as the heel popped in. It was at this moment that it hit him. ‘She’s put on her right shoe, and now it’s time for the left.’ Panic struck as her huge sock-clad foot rose over the shoe and it’s passenger. In but a moment it was almost upon him, bearing down from his sky.

He turned, running toward the toe end of the shoe as his sister’s foot makes contact with the insole behind him and begins to slide forward. He raced up to the very tip of the shoe’s inside, turning to place his back against it and face the oncoming threat. The massive toes move, wiggling slightly as his sister presses them home. The light lessened and died, and a wave of warmth and scent washed over him. In total darkness, the inside of the shoe lurched like a ship in a storm, and the tiny boy tumbled forward into a coarse fabric wall. A vague scent emanated forth, the same slightly sour odour of sweat that had aroused him so much mere minutes earlier.

Suddenly the shoe shot forward, the tiny boy within being tossed around the toe section of the shoe in the process. His sister was simply opening and walking out of the front door, and yet to her brother it felt as if his entire world was being shaken. As she walked down the street, the cool morning air did little to keep the girl from perspiring - the two heavy bags straining her entire body with their weight as she heads for the train station. Within the 5 minute duration of this first leg of her journey, her brother already started to feel a distinct stuffy sensation, a moistness akin to a bathroom after a hot shower, but he kned that simple water was not to blame. He was literally inhaling and absorbing his little sister’s sweat and she didn’t even know he was there.

As his sister stood quietly on the train station platform, her brother was becoming acutely aware of the true size of his problems. Struggling to his feet, taking deep breaths of the heavy, sweat-laden air, he reached up toward where the roof of the shoe ought to be, only to find he couldn’t reach. He gently pressed forward, placing both hands against the surface of his sister’s toe, and found thick, rope-like structures running left-right and up-down. The entire surface was angled sharply backwards, and his hands don’t reach to either side. It doesn’t take a genius to work out that his reduction had in fact been continuing the whole time he had been in the shoe, and now he was small enough to fit between the tip of his sister’s toe and the insole below, the thick strands before him actually being threads of her navy school socks, meaning he could be no more than 3-4 millimetres in height.

Without warning the surface of the sock moved and the boy fell forward, stumbling. A great firm weight came down on his back for a moment, before it shifted, propelling him further forward before coming to rest on top of him. His sister simply wriggled her toes, and it was enough to sweep him beneath them. The train slid noisily into the station, and the girl’s day began proper as she boarded. Inside her shoe, her brother struggled pointlessly against the rapidly moistening mass of fabric that separated him from his little sister’s sweating toes.

What he had forgotten that morning was that his sister had a weekend away coming up with her school club. She was set to leave on Friday morning and return on Sunday night, and would be staying in a hotel in a town a few hours away by train. After a 15 minute ride on the local train, the tiny unwilling passenger could hear the muffled sound of voices as his sister met up with her friends and moved toward the platform for the express. Her tiny brother was now so small that he didn’t feel a huge amount of pressure from his sister’s foot, and didn’t move much beneath her sock. The smell however, continued to intensify, and the heat was almost unbearable.

Minutes later an express train rolled out of the station. In seat 23C, a highschool girl sat chatting with her friends, munching on snacks and laughing as they go. Her left leg lies across her right, foot bouncing gently as she talks. Her foot was clad in a snug-fitting black leather school loafer, slightly beaten from years of wear, and a somewhat tight fit due to her growth, but it would be wasteful to buy a new pair with only 8 months left of school. Inside the shoe, the girl’s navy socks were hot and damp with her sweat, drawn out from her soft skin during her morning journey. Beneath her toes, an unrecognisable speck was all that remained of her formerly “big” brother, reduced to under a tenth of a millimeter in height over the last half hour. It was in that shoe that he was condemned to remain, too small to ever leave or even to walk the complete length of the shoe before it was worn again by his younger sister. Day after day he subsisted on a diet of sock link and flakes of skin from his sister’s toes. Water came in the form of the accumulated sweat and grime from the colossal girl. On hot summer days, the sweat was so dense it seemed to ooze from the fabric of the socks, threatening to drown the tiny being. In the winter he clung to the residual warmth of the insole during the cold nights in his house’s entranceway. On a particular day, his sister tore a hole in her sock during her school day, and wore her shoes barefoot on the return home, subjecting her brother to intense heat and moisture, threatening to stick him to her giant toes or meld him into a ball of lint between them. On a few occasions his sister lent her shoes to her friends to wear, treating the miniscule parasite to a buffet of new tastes and smells as her unknowing classmates pressed their soles into his humble abode

This was his life for months. Day after day, hour after hour under his sister’s feet.

And she never even noticed.
End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this short. I hope to hear from you in the comments or by mail. As always, comments, suggestions, questions and requests are welcomed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5453