TipOff by Guy Blue
Summary:

Please take heed of what is written inside, there is no other forum who would believe me.


Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6541 Read: 26754 Published: September 06 2015 Updated: October 07 2015

1. Chapter 1 by Guy Blue

2. Chapter 2 by Guy Blue

3. Chapter 3 by Guy Blue

4. Chapter 4 by Guy Blue

5. Chapter 5 by Guy Blue

6. Chapter 6 by Guy Blue

Chapter 1 by Guy Blue

 Blue Triangular shaped birthstone on a chain made of gold, take these down and remember them. If you are with any woman who has one of these on you need to get away asap. Do not let her know you are leaving or alert her to your intentions. I say this for your own good, remember Blue Triangular gem on a gold necklace with what she'll say is her birthstone.

 

I can't tell you my name or anything personal like my town or job(past) for the safety of my family or friends. I can tell you I am a younger male who has witnessed horrors beyond explaination but i'll try to anyway. Do not take this as anything but a subtle nudge to let you in on a secret that is hiding in the shadows. I really wish it was fiction and you are open to investigating this on your own if you don't believe me. Please for the love of all that is good do not let anyone know you are onto them. You will not want to subject your family to the backlash.

 

I will tell you of what I know now, you'll have to forgive the shortness or possible open ends as I have to stay on the move. I cannot let this group of women know where i'm at. Their numbers are large and they are deeply entrenched in all forms of life. Do not take this to the police or you will be exposed.

 

Let me get this out now because I am certain the young lady at the front desk was wearing a suspicious looking rock. I will not take the chance and I must leave very soon.

 

It was a blustery rainy evening when I stumbled upon a diary log of my ex girlfriend ( I am nosy). There were weird words almost like an incantationin Latin. I looked up the words and discovered it to be a strange mix of words when put together read like this. "When cast upon the object of desire these small words, Bind him,Tie him , make him like a bite. Spin his form into my clutch and make him melt into mine." What the hell could that even mean?

 

I noticed numbers written down like dates and coordinates of which I typed in and found out to be an old abadoned car planton the outskirts of town. Being a curious individual I decided to take a look out there tonight.

 

As evening fell and the temperature dropped I recievd a phone call from my girlfriend letting me know she would be late tonght. I told her it was ok as I had plans with the boys to watch the football game. Exchanging I love you's we both hung up.

 

I put in the adress of the building in my GPS and began driving through the cold almost freezng rain.Turning on some jazz to calm my nerves as I hated driving through this weather I clutched the steering wheel in anticipation of getting to the warehouse wondering what i'd found. Probably just a stupid little decimated building she and her friends practiced their silly little games. She had joked with me telling me shw was a powerful witch and could make me into a bug if I ever pissed her off.We always laughed and I shrugged it off as foolhardy.

 

 

Ok, 15 miles on the outskirts I came upon the large abandoned building which stood out from the barren landscape surrounding it. I got a shiver up my spine as I pulled up to the building once responsible for major workforce and job production.

 

As I got closer I was shocked to see more than a hundred cars parked outside, one of them even looked like my girlfriends. My interest peaked I pulled behind and studied the license plate and gasped as it was her car! What the hell was she doing here with all of these cars. Looking behind me I noticed a few more cars pulling up in the distance. I didn't want to be discoverd so I pulled around the back alley and pulled inside hiding my vehicle.

 

My breath showing in the air I tried hushing myself to avoid detection. I heard  6 distinct fmale voices talking as they walked towards the door. They sounded familar but I couldnt quite place them. Seeing a ladder ahead I decided to climb it and see what was going on inside. Could these women and my girlfriend be throwing a girls only party inside.

 

Grasping the cold rusty bars I struggled up the 15 foot ladder leading to a landingway and an broken windowway. I carefully walked towards the window and glared inside. The room was large, dank and cold. Inside I could barely make out the forms of the people but saw there must have been at least 120 young women inside including my girlfriend. What were they doing? I waited for 5 minutes feeling the cold rain making my body shiver.

 

Finally a tall blonde woman in her 20's began to speak. Her words were barely audible to me but I made out the words destiny, sacrifice and bonding. I looked on as the mass of women gathered in a circle surrounding what I hadn't seen before. There were 10 passed out men who were tied up and surrounded by the mass of women. Who were these men, strippers? Was this some bachelorette party?

 

My answer came shortly as I saw a hooded figure which was most definately female walk up to the bodies of the men and slice them on their legs creating a large gash. The hooded figure then went to 15 of the women and sliced their hands. The 15 women then walked up to each member of the males and pressed their bleeding hands on the wound of the respective passed out man's wound. Pairing off the women mixed their blood with the men creating some sick blood ritual.

 

The tall blonde woman then took out a old dusty lookig book and whispered something into the ears of each woman. The women then each removed the tops of their attire revealing each to having a blue gemstone around their necks. The women then began to chant something I couldn't understand. As they chanted I noticed the blue gemstones glowing like a bright star.

 

I gasped quietly stifling any noise alerting them to my preesence, what I noticed next still haunts my thoughts. With amost no warning whatsoever a beam shot out of the stone illuminating the men in a flashing blinding blue light. The light was so bright I had to cover my eyes. After opening my eyelids I looked down to find that the men had vanished somehow, what or where they were racked my thoughts. The 15 women then walked closer to the center looking down at something. I waited to see what would happen next, holding my breath I was shook to the core as my pocket lit up and a loud tone came from the phone in my pocket.

 

My text messgae tone rang out like a beacon calling ships to port.

 

Rushing to silence it I looked back up to the scariest sight I could imagine. My presence was now detected as every single head was turned to me. I looked into their faces and was shocked to notice their eyes had no color to them appearing pitch black, all sets of black eyes were now trained on me. Their eyes burned through me causing me to run as fast as I could.

 

I practically jumped down the ladder jumping into my vehicle. Had they identified me? It was pretty dark so maybe they hadn't made me out.  Their eyes though, ther eyes were black!

 

I have to go now, I just recieved a message from my girlfriend asking me where I was. I have more to share. Please remember Blu Triangular Stone on a gold chain.-G-

Chapter 2 by Guy Blue

 Okay guys it's been couple days and I decided to let you all know I have been very careful with my movements. I use cash and have gone on to use a prepaid cell phone so as to not be tracked. When I last wrote I had recieved a call from my girlfriend asking me where I was and why I hadn't called her. I decided to hide my knowledge for the time being and told her I was called away on a buisness meeting.

 

She asked me when I would return and I gave her an open ended time frame of a few days. After the first day she had called me several times to the extent of me ignoring her in fear of giving something away. It was only at 3 AM this morning when I woke up and saw she had left me with several unanswered voice messages. The messages went from a light hearted manner to a really dark tone as if something clicked in her head.

 

 

The crazy witch had called my place of employment and asked where I was at and some idiot at the office told her I had no such meeting and I had no shown for the last few days. She had connections at the airport and checked to see if I had purchased a ticket. The whole privacy issue is of no concern I guess to people anymore. With my story blown she had become incensed and left the following message " Where the Hell are you ? I called your work and found out there is no meeting. I swear if you are cheating on me I will kill you, call me back now!". Her next message was even darker and foreboding " You miserable little SOB, call me now! I don't know what you think you are doing but you had better get back home now! I will find out where you are and what you are doing. You don't know what i'm capable of but if you think you can avoid me you are wrong!"

 

Did she have any idea I had seen what I had seen? She asked if I was cheating on her so maybe she didn't know but I can't take that risk. She left me a threatening text message telling me wherever I went she would find me and challenging me to leave my current destination.

 

The image of those black eyes haunted my thoughts and her warning made my head glisten with sweat. Did she know where I was? She couldn't possibly know right.I turned on the telivision in an attempt to take my mind off of her threats. I got up and walked over to the sink and wetted my face with cold water. I heard my phone go off one more time alerting me to a new message. I looked at the blinking green light questioning if I should check it out or trash the phone completely. I swallowed hard and decided to check the message....big mistake.

 

I saw it was from my girlfriend or my ex as I could say no. She texted no words but had sent a video link. I clicked on the video and saw it was a 3 minute clip of her standing over our bed, more specifically my side of the bed. She took one of my old tshirts and laid it on the bed as if I were there myself. She began chanting in Latin and as she finished her incantation my tshirt lit on fire! She began cackling a sound I couldn't even believed came from her pretty face. She turned slowly to the phone and looked in the lens as if it was me and her eyes locked into mine.

 

Speaking in a cold evil tone she flashed her blue eyes once and when she opened them up they were black! She said "You saw us in the warehouse my dear, I didn't see clearly but it was you . I know that now, this is your final warning call me back or i'm coming to get you!" With that the video flashed and her face distorted as she cackled that unsettling evil laugh I just discovered.

I took my cell phone and instantly tore it apart making sure to destroy every last piece under my foot. I quickly got dressed and gathered my things to leave as I was sure she somehow knew where I was. I threw my things in my car and went into the office to return my room key and be on my way.

 

As I walked into the lobby I saw that the old man who checked me in had been replaced by a pretty blonde who was busy texting on her phone. I cleared my throat to grab her attention and was instantly met with her beautiful blue eyes and white smile.

 

"How may I help you?" she asked is a bubbly tone.

 

"I am returning my key I have to get back on the road."

 

She flashed me a smile and I wondered how she could be so alert at this time of the morning. "Where you off to in such a hurry cowboy?"

 

I found her question to be odd as I only expected her to simply take the key and process my receipt." Oh I got to make the convention at 12 and it's a long drive. She batted her pretty eyes. "What kind of convention?"

 

Why was she so damned interested in my reasoning for leaving a this time. Normally would love to talk with such a pretty girl but I was in a hurry and flirting was the last thing on my mind. "It's uh the sales convention and I have to make a meeting before it starts. Can I just have my receipt mam?" Her eyes stayed locked on me like two lasers and it was only when her long blonde hair moved did I see what she had around her neck. A Blue Triangular Stone on a gold chain!

 

She looked at me as the color drained from my face and her words were so direct that her sweet voice made them even more cutting. "I know who you are and we know what you've seen." I threw the key on the counter and ran out as fast as I could as I saw the pretty young blonde begin to laugh the same evil laugh my ex had done in the video.

 

"Run, run run as fast as you can. You will be caught and when you are you will wish you had just remained ignorant of things you couldn't undertsand. See you soon."

 

I peeled out of the motel and hit the gas as fast as I could. I had no idea where I was going but it was as far from that woman, that office as possible. I hit the freeway and didn't look back, her words rang in my ears. Her sweet tone sayng such things didn't seem natural, just who I was dealing with made me want to run away from anything and anybody. I turned on some hard rock music and began singing along to Highway to Hell trying to get something anything but her voice into my head.

 

 

I drove for hours until I had to stop for gas where I purchased a prepaid phone and got a room for the night. I have no idea where I am but I do know it's isolated and the two people who run this motel are just some plain old folk. They have wifi so i'm writing this down as an update. This group of women are far larger than I could imagine and if I were you I would be very wary of strange women or  even women you think you might know. I have to try and get some sleep now or else I might just lose my mind. I will try and bring any updates if possible, remember Blue Triangular stone on a gold chain. If you see this...run!

Chapter 3 by Guy Blue

I have to get this out now before I hit the road again, I have made a terrible mistake and now my action will define who I am. I hope you don't judge me before you put yourself in my position, but I have to let the world know of the threat it faces. The darkness is a frightening place for a child, your parent's tell you there is nothing to fear and usually they are correct. I was a much happier person before I decided to explore the dark closet and discover there are monsters in the unknown void.

 

My apologies to any of you who I may have drug into my scary new world. If you didn't want to take the Red pill and be awoken I can't try and persuade you, after all sometimes ignorance is bliss.

 

This is your chance to jump off now .............

 

 

My conscience made me write that down after all I don't know where this ride will end and don't want any fellow travelers who aren't prepared for the truth. That being said I will continue to update you on my movements from here until it's conclusion, I have no idea how powerful the force I have encountered so I will try and document anything that may be of help. I have a short update for you and I will tell it now.

 

After checking into the motel I tried to get a nice rest but the events of the last week kept repeating in my mind. How could I have not seen the signs before? Was I living in a fictional world of butterflies and balloons unwilling to see the truth? I don't think so, in fact I think our minds aren't open to the truth until we have peeked and saw a hint of it. You would never even eat your food if you looked under a microscope and saw all the bacterium and other things in it.

 

I only noticed how many similar vehicles on the road to mine after driving it. The same is true to things your mind isn't capable of handling like a group of women with horrific powers. I was laying in bed looking up at the white ceiling fan counting it's revolutions when the thoughts of what had happened drowned my mind into a sort of delerium.

 

I needed to talk to someone who I could trust, I needed to hear another familar voice telling me it's gonna be ok. I took out my prepaid phone and dialed my older brother who I will refer to as Mr. Green.

 

He was a few years older than me and had a family and was always very rational. I decided not to drag my poor mother into this mess as she would worry and do something foolish like call the cops or try and have me tested for mental illness!

 

My brother lived in another country where he held a nice job and was far enough away he shouldn't be tracked. I checked the time and realized it must be in the early evening where he was so I wouldn't be disturbing him. I diald his number and heard the phone ring 3 times before I heard his friendly voice on the other end.

 

It had been a few months since we talked due to the time zone difference. He had even began to pick up a tiny hint of an accent. "Hello little bear" he called me that ever since I was little.

 

I greeted him and asked him if anyone else was around. He heard the seriousness in my voice and asked if everything was allright. I asked him to move into a private room where nobody would hear us speaking. He asked if everything was ok, and I told him our folks were fine and our younger sister was still ok as well.

 

After getting the preliminary questions out of the way I cleared my throat and asked him if he was ready to hear a crazy story. I was afraid he would laugh at me or ask if I was drunk but he said he would have an open mind. I clared my throat once more and began to let out the events of the past week. I let it all out and it sounded crazy even to my own ears. My voice began wavering as I spoke and I expected him to bust out laughing at any moment.

 

After my 10 minute recount of what had happened I let out a deep breath , a relieved breath as I was able to get the story out in the open.

 

The line went silent as my words processed in his head and what I heard next caused me to shake.

 

" What was that necklace desription again?" he asked. I told him the desription again and he went silent.

 

After several moments of eerie silence I asked him if he was still there. I heard him breathing short rapsy breaths and when he spoke next my face drained of color.

 

"Blue Triangular Stone on a Gold Chain?"

 

"Yes, yes yes, that is what I said! "I became very loud causing a passing stranger to look in my window.

 

My brother spoke in a very cold tone next. " My wife has the very same stone around her neck." I heard him stop speaking as I heard the distinct feminine voice of his wife ask him if he was ready for dinner.

Chapter 4 by Guy Blue

 It's been a couple days since I was able to update, I won't achknowledge the excistence of my older brother for a while. It has nothing to do with his safety as the ending of my last update might have suggested. Do you remember his discovery? Well that.. that.....nevermind I will not type the words I am thinking in the grace of dignity.

 

 There is no need to worry because shortly after I discovered his wife's necklace his line went dead. I feared the worst and almost felt the desire to call I don't know who, but before I could fret any further I heard laughing. My great understanding big brother had made the whole thing up. He took a piece of my story and used it as bait to wrinkle my collar. I was so mad I yelled at him using more profanity than I care to admit. I will leave my relationship with my brother out of any further updates...suffice to say I lost someone I thought I could talk to that day.

 

I will try and continue to post updates on here and hope they can be of service to you. If I can help just one of you readers then this will be a success. If you read my last update you know I am living on the fence of whether I should continue to enlighten the rest of the world or leave you to enjoy living in your presumed safe world. If you are reading this you have chosen to take the red pill and exit the matrix. For those of you brave enough to follow I will let you know several more disturbing thngs I have discovered.

 

 

I stayed up last night trying to research the origins of witchcraft and see if there was any possible information about a group matching the descriptions I had encountered. Most of the leads were silly and were in the realm of Harry Potter.  I began to question my chances of finding any useful bits on the internet when I saw a little URL address posted under True Believers only. I clicked on it and was taken to a simple layout with two torches on the sides of a forest. There was an enter tab that I clicked.....my screen went black and I thought I had clicked on a virusbait site. Cursing and shaking my laptop I was about to toss the damn thing on the ground when a bright red screen popped up.

 

 

The red was almost too bright but after a few moments my eyes adjusted to it and I sw a video tab. I clicked on it and a young woman probably in her early to mid 20's pooped on the screen. Her pretty faccial features blended into her pale..almost ghost white face. Her green eyes and raven black hair made her skin seem even whiter..like a ghost.

 

As she began to speak it seemed like her eyes were trained on me, it was like an optical illusion so not so odd. Still something seemed off about her,as she spoke she carried herself like a much older woman than a young 20 something. She had a British accent and began speaking of days pre Christ almost as if she had lived them herself. She explained the origins of witchcraft and spoke of it as if it was a destiny certain people were set to live and experience. She explained that it was ordained for certain people to rise above the rest and that soon a race of women would take power and never relinquish it.

 

Her speaks of dark magic and the Salem Witch Trials as a scent to throw people off their trail began to bore me. She spoke of nothing much more than a poorly themed teen drama. I was about to click the x button and vanquish her from my screen when the pale woman looked right at me,no I mean right at me! She said "I thought you came here for answers.....".

 

I froze and thought what a terrible coincedence and laughed it off. Going for the x again she said my full name and asked me what I really wanted to know. This was completely insane there was no possible way a pretaped video could be communicating with me right? I decided to play along and aksed "Wheres the best pizza place around here?".

 

She looked right at me as if looking into my soul and replied " You didn't come here for that, you came here to find out about your girlfriend."

 

How in the Hell did she know that? Who was playing with me know? I decided to end this little game and shut off the laptop. She spoke one last time before I did and said " I have a warning for you, when you see the truth it will be too late as you will be little more than a forced plaything." I shut down the computer and the white woman with it.

 

 

I took a moment to relax when my room phone rang and the receptionist asked if I wanted to take a call. I asked who from and they said it was from my sister. I didn't think to wonder how my little sister found out my location but took the call as I was too shocked to think straight. When I accepted the call I got one of the worst surprises of my life.

 

"Hello Sweety." The cold yet sweet tone in which my ex girlfriend spoke made my skin tingle.

 

"Before you hang up and go screaming like a child I want to let you know i'm not there so relax. In fact i'm going to let you have 1 week before I come and get you. I want you to run and research all about me. I want you to do these things because when I find you and bring you back home you will know all about me. Well as much as your feeble mind could comprehend. I want you to know that I have been searching for a while and when I found you I realized you and me we're forever baby."

 

"You are a nutbag, there is no way in hell I will ever come back to you. You belong in an asylum or jail. You are a crazy bitch and I will never ever let you find me."I gathered all the gumption I had as I said these words.

 

Her reply was sickly sweet" Don't worry honey soon you'll be in the palm of my hand and you'll love me forever. Bye Sweety...see you soon." The phone went dead and I slammed the reciever down in anger. I will never let her find me...ever!

Chapter 5 by Guy Blue

It's been a few days since I was able to update my movements as they have been more frequent. Upon my ex's threat of 1 week till she comes looking for me I have been more careful. I can't be sure if she has people spying on me as I am very insecure of every glance or extended looks my way.

 

 What i'm about to tell you is both frightening and crazy so be warned. I'm not nuts so if you believe me or not I plead for you to keep an open mind. I can't force you to see the truth and you are free to interpret this however you want.

 

It was in the late afternoon yesterday when I was researching the web on the origins of the Blue Stone I saw around the women's necks. After perousing through the garbage my screen closed and the site I was on was replaced with a donload screen. Curious and sure it not to be malware I let it download awaiting what it could be.

 

Ten minutes later a window popped up and a video showed up. After buffering the video quality I watched as 4 hooded figures came up on the screen. The 4 figure joined hands forming a circle and began chanting in words unfamilar to me. I sensed I should pay attention to this as it must be a bit of information into the ocult. I had emailed anonymously sevral professors on the subject to which I hadn't got any reply. This didn't seem like a response yet my mind was telling me to keep watching.

 

I watched in nervous anticipation as a break came in the group and inside a circle  stood a pole. Tied to the pole was a man who looked roughly my age although it was hard to tell through the darkness. The man was tied up although he wasn't struggling. I looked at him and he was not alseep although he wasn't exactly awake either. Through his glasses his eyes looked to be lifeless. I would have though him dead except for the fact he was breathing and answered a direct question from one of the hooded figures. "What's your name and why are you here?" A clear feminine voice asked.

 

"My name is Duncan Keith and I am here to serve the Queen of Alexandria." his monotone voice responded.

 

 

"Very well, wait here and we will return with your offering." With that the four cloaked figures filed out of the room.

 

My head was spinning as I didn't know what I was seeing. A sacrifice, or what? Who were these people and why was that man so lifeless? Should I turn off the video now or continue watching?

 

After 3 minutes of thinking about it I decided to keep watching. That doesn't make me sick right? I watched in nervous anticipation as I waited for what was to come next. The camera remained on the man in the glasses tied up, he just stood there like a store mannequin. His lifeless eyes were beginning to creep me out.

 

Five more minutes passed and what I saw next is something I still can't comprehend. A young woman wearing little more than a skirt and dress shirt walked into view. The thing about her which made me question my sanity was the fact that as she walked in someone was craning the camera up and up. This young woman had to be 10 feet tall!

 

Slapping my cheeks to make sure I was really here and really seeing it. The giant woman walked up to the weird man and began stroking his head in a motherly fashion. Her huge hands enveloped his head like a basketball. She could have crushed him if it pleased her. I could not believe this at all but continued watching as this huge woman ran her huge fingers through his sandy colored hair. She was absolutely massive, I can't describe her size and do it justice. I will just say it looked like a mother standing next to a near 2 or 3 year old child.

 

The odd man she was stoking never even flinched confirming he was drugged or nearly braindead. As I watched the huge woman stroke the man's head I wanted to know what was going to happen next but before I could see any more the video feed crashed.

 

"No!" I screamed as I was filled with a odd mixture of fear and excitement. Excitement? What was wrong with me? Before I could condemn my own thoughts a video popped up in the corner of my screen. I waited to see if it was a continuation of the past. I awaited anxiously wanting to see more when the video finished loading and a terrible sight filled my screen.

 

 

"HaHAHAHA! I hoped you enjoyed my present dear." It was my witch of an ex! "You see magic is real, that was no CGI. Remember when I told you to do your research honey? Well consider this a freebie from me to you. I have more power than you could even imagine and the ways I could manipulate you are far ranging. I will leave you with this knowledge and sincerly hope it has been of use to you..... " The video went black and just as I was sure it was done a messed of picture of my ex's face came back on the screen and her voice also distorted said ' 5 more days!" It cut out.

 

 

My hands started shaking and my palms got sweaty, my heart began racing as I took in all the craziness I had just seen. It's gotta be all hogwash right? I saw it don't get me wrong but it has to be tampered with. I told you not to judge me but now that I type this out I can't help but wonder if I am going crazy. How else could you describe it?

 

For once in my life I hope I am losing it, it sure beats the alternative. I gotta get some sleep now, I always think better after a good night's sleep.

Chapter 6 by Guy Blue

 I've been unable to update for a couple weeks due to my constant need to move around. I have done more research and the more information I uncover the less I really want to know. I thought I was ready, I thought I could process what I needed to know. I was wrong!

 

 I recieved messages from my ex each day counting down the 7 day promise accompanied by creepy music in the background. With each assing day her threats became more and more twisted and her voice became distorted almost like she was talking in unison with others. I don't know how she kept getting my number as I was using prepaid phones but I finally thought I would avoid the final day by carrying no phone at all.

 

I was staying in an out of the way motel on the plains of nowhere when I walked up to my room and noticed a payphone next to the vending machine. Thinking it was an oppurtune time to let my folks know I was ok I fished in my pockets for the coins. As I searched my pockets I looked out into the emptiness of the dark outside. As it was now Fall it had cooled down and there was a light mist blowing through the hall causing me to shiver. My windbreaker was hardly musch cover but it was sufficient enough.

 

Finding the coins neccessary I was about to insert them into the phone when the ringing caused me to almost jump! Looking around to see if there was anyone present I noticed I was alone except for 3 other cars in the area. I had scouted the drivers and found none to be suspicious. There was a skinny old man, a young couple and a family of four but none were present currently. Moving my hand to the ringing phone I questioned whether I should answer it or just slam the damn thing.

 

Deciding to the prior I picked it up "Hello?" I said shakily.

 

"Hi Honey it's me!" My already cold face somehow went colder, she had found me again!How?

 

"Well it's your last day and i'd like to let you know i'm coming to get you tommorow." Her voice turned from sweet to that of the multiple voices I heard previously. " I'm very excited to see you again. You will be shocked with the changes i've made to the house. You will learn very quickly of the new order of things." I decided to interject.

 

"You are a crazy witch, I will never live with you. I don't care what you think you will never find me. You hear me?"

 

She seemed unaffected and continued " No choice in the matter sweetie, it's been a long search and you are mine.......23 Hours!" She cut out and the phone went dead.

 

I won't go into some of the other things she said as it is too odd to describe but suffice to say I was shocked. I don't drink alchohol regularly but I have been recently and it's been a week since this last threat. I have been on the move and have recieved no further messages or warnings since then but my mind refuses to release the memory of what I have seen. Reality and nightmares have melded together and sleep is elusive to me at this point. I don't know how to differentiate between sleep and being awake and can't even tell you how much rest i've had.

 

Is she behind me now? Is she stalking my dreams to reveal my location or intention of plans? What is this game she is playing with me and when will it end? I don't know but soon if nothing changes I will succomb to the crazy thoughts in my head. I am a wondering spirit with no destination set or desired. I need help in the most desperate of ways,so if there is anyone capable of such please do it. This is a plea and not fiction, police are of no help. Oh wait there is someone at my door........

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5430