Mommy and Me by Will_Smiff
Summary:

Antonino isn't a regular teen aged boy. He has a loving mother, who loves him too much and misses the affection of her divorced husband. She starts to show that affection with a trip at the beach.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 13875 Read: 191583 Published: September 01 2015 Updated: September 01 2015

1. Day at the Beach by Will_Smiff

2. Small Feeling by Will_Smiff

3. Search for the Phone by Will_Smiff

4. Bath Time by Will_Smiff

5. Getting Wet by Will_Smiff

6. A Good Talk by Will_Smiff

7. Like a Vacuum by Will_Smiff

8. A Bit of Wrestling by Will_Smiff

9. Rubbin' in the Lotion by Will_Smiff

10. Trapped During Her Shift by Will_Smiff

11. Pleasure in Another Man's Home by Will_Smiff

12. A Day that Never Happened by Will_Smiff

Day at the Beach by Will_Smiff

 

My mother laid out her towel and put on her sunglasses as she dug her umbrella into the sand. She took no time to then lay down in a haste of tiredness.  The sunlight glimmered on her body and made her look like a goddess.  After she settled down with a magazine, I started walking over to the water to splash around in. I started running around in the water, making mini-waves with a push of a hand, collecting cool and interesting sea-shells, and dunking my head underwater.

While I was in the middle of making a awesome looking sand castle using the seashells I collected, I heard a loud, “Damn-it!” followed with a yell. “Antonio! Can you come help mommy for a moment?” I sighed, and started walking over to my annoying yet beautiful mother.

Once I arrived at my mother, she put her magazine down to the side in the sand and asked in a kind voice, “Honey, I seemed to have forgotten to put on my sunscreen. Do you mind putting in on me for me?” “What?!” I was startled, and yet thinking this was too good to be true. Part of me wanted to do it, but the other part of me thought this was crazy.

“It’s OK sweetie. I’m not going to bite you!” She said in a romantic and soothing voice, “Look in the bag I packed for it. It should be there.” I turned to her left and saw the bag. I searched it for the bottle of sunscreen and took it out. Upon having second thoughts, I tried to overcome them by admiring her body. Her large cleavage sticking out with her slim body… and that butt I cannot stop thinking about…

I walked to my mother and squeezed out some of the liquid from the bottle onto my hands to start putting on my mother. “Come here sweetie, sit on my tummy. You can rub my entire body then.” She patted me to come over and sit on her stomach. I did so, sitting on her slim and gorgeous belly. I was really light, so it did no harm to her.  I took on deep breath, staring at my mother’s body upward from my angle; seeing her face through a crack in her two breasts pushed together by the tight bra. I admired her stunning face one last time, and got to work.

I started rubbing my hands on her shoulders, leaning just barely over her enormous boobs. I started massaging the cream into her shoulders, as she starting lightly moaning over my massaging. I was slightly turned on by this and felt a small formation “downstairs” popping up. I started moving my hands down her arm, covering her arms in the sunscreen, her moaning continuing. I turned around to squeeze some more sunscreen into my hands and ran my hands down too her hands, rubbing her hands like a masseur. I moved my hands back to her chest and found a obstacle in my rubbing.

Her breasts.

 

 

Small Feeling by Will_Smiff

She turned to me and saw that I wasn’t rubbing, which was followed the stopping of her moaning.  “Oh! Forgive me! Let me get that out of your way, honey!”

Before I could even react to what she said, she moved her hands behind her back and I heard a small snap and she moved her hands back up to her chest and picked up the only thing protecting me from seeing the beautiful cleavage of my mother. She picked up the small bra that somehow stayed on to such a tall person as her, and threw it to the side into the sand.

I store with my mouth gaping. Her newly freed breasts stood right in front of me without any bra.  Her nipples were erect, and looked just dazzling.

She looked at me, waiting for my pleasure to begin again, saying, “What are you waiting for? “

I forced myself to touch them. I felt the smooth surface of her breasts. She moaned. I kept moving around them feeling aroused. “ Oh.. Tou-touch my nipples sweety!” I was in shocked. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I quickly moved my hands over feeling her erect nipples. She moaned even more. She was getting out of control.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her, almost nude. She started to slowly stop groaning. “Why.. I.. more..” I looked at her and feel even more aroused. “No.. You are my mother!”

She stopped and looked dead at me.

“You will do as I please.” She was furious at me, giving a mean look. Seconds past and I tried my best to look at her face then her huge breasts.

“Please, cover up.”

She gave no answer.

“Mom, please.”

“That is enough. Your father never did this to me and I demand affection. Now.”

“No.”

“Thats it!”

Getting furious she strapped on her bra and grabbed me by my hand. I tried freeing myself but she was too strong. “Mom!” “No. We are going home.”

She dragged me off the beach and into the car, buckling me up. It was an awkward drive home. Soon we got home and she commanded me to go upstairs and stay there til tomorrow. I did as she pleased and slept early.


I awoke. I heard the birds chirping and the whistles of the wind. I opened my eyes and saw my ceiling above. It felt rather larger. I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers off of me. They felt rather heavier than I imagined. I then noticed it.

I was an inch tall. I couldn’t believe it. I felt myself and noticed my clothes shrunk too perfectly. I was in shock. “What is going on!” I need help. “Mom!”

But wait. Her? She’ll use me like a toy. I need to get my phone. I climbed up the enormous covers and looked over to my right. I saw my phone laying down on my tableside. “How will I get it?” This seemed like a challenge, but I started by walking towards it. Every step I took felt like my feet were being sucked into the bed. Luckily after 30 seconds, I was almost to the side of the bed.


Until I heard a sound I didn’t want to hear. A door being open. My mom. “Shit.”

I ran and hid almost camouflaged into my covers, not able to be seen but to see. And then I saw her. She opened my door and came in. My mouth dropped. She was huge. She was wearing her regular red bathrobe that was too short for her, only reaching to half of her thighs. Her breasts were barely breathing and pointing straight out and I guess I could see her nipples. Her hair was a mess from not taking a shower yet. “Antonio?” she said. “Where are you? I’m making eggs with toast today.” The room was silent. I kept looking straight at her, hoping she would leave. “Hmm.” She turned around and faced the hallway. “If you can hear me Antonio, I’m making breakfast. Also, since your behavior was terrible, I'm taking your phone.” She started to walk in my room and grabbed my cellphone. She turned around and walked down the hallway still yelling. “You can use mine, but its in my bedroom.” Her voice faded as she went down the steps.

“Damn it. Of course. Why is this happening to me.”

I got out of the covers and continued to walk to the other side. I looked down. It was death if I jumped. So, I grabbed ahold of the covers and shimmied down the bed. It worked fine. I was on the floor unharmed. Now, the other side of the room.

 

Search for the Phone by Will_Smiff
Author's Notes:

 

 

I didn’t feel like hesitating. I needed to get to her room before she went in there for her shower so I ran the door. In just a minute I reached it from going under the bed. I crawled under the door and into the massive hallway. I looked down both ways and her bedroom door on my right. I didn’t feel like running since I already did. I simply jogged, not wasting any time or energy. Soon, I made it. The door was shut. I never, and I mean never went into her room since I was 8. I forgot what it looks like.

I crawled under the door and entered the room. It wasn’t that big. There was a wardrobe, her bed in the middle, a mirror and a door leading to her private bathroom. On the floor were some bras, thongs, shirts, pants, belts and socks. She was a mess. I was amazed by how a slob my mom was. I slowly walked around her room. I looked above to look for her phone, but I couldn’t get a great view.

I looked at her wardrobe. She had a bra stuck to the top of it and one of the straps was touching the ground. It was perfect. I ran over to the strap and began to climb it. I couldn’t believe it. I was climbing up a bra. When I got to the first cup, I caught my breath inside of it. The bra was a 40D cup. I quickly imagined what it would be like being stuck in between my mom’s cleavage. Those, tight, big and soft breast.. Wait. Stop.

I snapped out of confusion and continued to climb the bra. Soon I reached the top. I stopped and caught my breath from that hike. I gazed around. There was a neatly piled stack of pants, and a shirt. But. The phone. It wasn’t up here. Or even on the bed or anything. The only place it could've been it. No… It was in the bathroom. I gulped. If I wanted to get the phone I would have to be quick. Very quick. I looked down below and saw a huge pile of dirty clothes. I knew it was safe to jump down, so I did. I walked backwards and jumped off, landing safely in the pile of clothes. It was soft. I started to climb my way out. But before I could, I felt the ground shake below me. Something was coming. The same door opened again. My mom.

 

I reached the top of the pile of clothes. She was back for her shower. I gulped. “Well, no breakfast for him I guess. Serves him right.” she said under her breath. I looked around the room and saw her still in her bathrobe. I was doomed. She began to get on her knees and search the dirty piles of clothes.. Wait. She could find me! I panicked.

If she found me I was done. I couldn’t let that happen. I need to get to the wardrobe again and hide there. There aren’t any dirty clothes. I pulled myself out of the pile of dirty clothes and looked at her. She got up and turned towards me. “Shit. I’m done..” I fell back down into the pile with my waist and above sticking out. I could see her walk towards me. She got closer. Closer. Making the ground shake. I was dead. But she kept walking. Walking. Then Over. Me.

 

 

Bath Time by Will_Smiff

She spread her legs over the dirty pile I was in and I quickly looked up. I saw what I wasn’t supposed to see. Her pussy. She was wearing no panties. No bra. But the bathrobe. I looked at it. Mortified. My own mom. It felt like minutes as I looked up. Soon, she stopped, leaving me gazing at her womanly parts. I got aroused. Soon her ass was descending on the clothes. I kept staring at her vagina, seeing it get closer and closer. I was so aroused and amazed I didn’t even want to move. Then it started to drift away and then a large thud came. I saw as she sat, spreading her legs around the pile of dirty clothes I was stuck in. I noticed her bathrobe was stuck under her ass, still showing the front of her vagina. I was in wonder and awe, but snapped out of it. I started to dig and sink below the top layer and grabbed a hold of a black string that had the width of my body. I heard and saw clothes being moved and then a bright light. “Shit.”

Then I felt movement. The string I was holding on to started to go towards the light. “Oh please, oh please..” Then soon I noticed her fingers on the other end. I also noticed the string I was holding on to had was instead a strap and that in between the string she was holding was some sort of fabric that looked like a loincloth.. It hit me. I was holding dear life on a thong! “Oh shit. Please don’t wear it..or notice me!”

Then I was out the dirty clothes and holding on to dear life, amid the air. She didn’t look down and instead she was getting up, not even noticing me on one of the strings. My heart pounded as I watched myself being brought up into the air, towards her wardrobe I just climbed. I watched her as I moved upwards, noticing the red bathrobe was only down to her thighs and was on tightly, making her breast and ass seem larger and rounder than they actually are. Soon I reached the height of the wardrobe and a loud boom from my mom, “Maybe I should give it a test to see if it still fits..”

My heart sank. I always fantasized giantess but not like this. I questioned whenever to jump off and or just accept fate. Instead, I still had luck when she boomed “Nevermind.. Later.” Then I felt wind in my face as I was flying towards the stack of clothes and  landed on top unharmed due to the soft t-shirt. I decided it would be best to hide inside the clean stack of clothes, which I did. I was safe. Or so I thought. Then I heard the creak of the bathroom door open and footsteps following. Next the bathtub began filled up and more footsteps. Then, her again. I looked out and saw her. Still in her bathrobe, reaching for me. The pile of clothes. I held on tightly to the t-shirt as I was lifted into the air, feeling sick to my stomach.

I looked up but couldn’t find a strand of hair due to her gorgeous breasts overshadowing me. Then I felt a downward force as she placed the clothes on the sink.  She looked down at the tub and bent so she could feel the water. I watched her magnificent body bend and gazed looking at her firm ass. She felt the water. “Just right”. I quickly got out of the clothes and looked at her. She then moved over towards the sink and looked in the mirror. I looked at her checking herself out. It got worse from there.

She moved her elbow, hitting me and the stack of clothes towards the water. I was in free fall. She reacted quickly and only grabbed the clothes and not my 3 inch self. I fell and landed into the bathtub at a slow speed. The impact of the water wasn’t harsh but I went in deep into the water. I opened my eyes and swam upwards for safety. The surface felt like it was miles away. I wasn’t going to make it.. I wasn’t.. Then, the water seemed to get closer to me. Soon I was on the surface, gasping for air. I was tired. I looked around for a way out. There was none in the tub, only the white walls that held the water. Then, I looked up. “Close one. Well, I guess its nice and warm.”

She reached for the front of her waist. She grabbed the tie and began to untie it. My mouth dropped. She was stripping right in front of me. She untied the robe and pulled it open. The bare breasts came out gasping for air. They were larger. Way larger than yesterday. She then pulled it out of her arms and her waist to her neck was visible. Her bare breast, jiggled as the robe went down. She giggled to herself. I was in shock and was aroused.

 

Getting Wet by Will_Smiff

She slowly squirmed her way down out of her robe. The robe hit the ground. She was nude. I admired her beauty and wondered how large her breast were compared to me. She took one step into the tub, sending me one way. Then another foot was in, sending me the other direction. I looked up. Her large, curvy ass and womanly part was descending above me. It was massive. I panicked but floated there. Watching it. This must be a gift or something I thought. Her vagina hit me, sending me face first into it. I was almost sucked into it and was being lowered into the tub. I heard a faint moan coming from her. I acted quickly and I swam away. I swam up as the giant ass continued to descend. I turned my head and watched her ass smack the bottom, making her ass flat. I turned my head and soon reached the surface. I looked up.

She laid in the tub, only her stomach and above not wet. I was between her legs but only saw her stomach in front of me. I looked down and saw her pussy squished against the bottom. I felt the urge to swim below and explore her cavern, but hesitated. I looked up once more. Her huge breasts covered half of her face. I was in shock and felt my erect penis point straight like an arrow. My clothes were all wet and it make swimming a pain. The only way out was climbing up my mom’s sexy body and out the tub.  I started to swim towards her stomach, noticing that her belly button was just underwater. I continued to swim towards her and reached it. I started to climb. Only a few inches up her stomach, I looked down into the water. I saw her vagina once more, questioning again. “Dear god..”

I continued to climb her stomach. Then I heard splashing. She cupped water into her hand. I looked up at her hands. She lifted the water and placed it on her breasts. They were now wet, sending droplets of water down her stomach. I took cover as the droplets slithered down her stomach. “Oh.. So warm..” She moaned twice.

I climbed up her wet stomach, having some difficulty. Soon I looked up after climbing 6 feet of her stomach. I needed to climb through her cleavage and towards her shoulder. It was easy since she didn’t have a bra on, so I continued. Soon, I looked on my right side. There it was. Her wet, huge breast. I was aroused even more. I climbed even faster. Then I saw her right hand once more. This time she poured water on her stomach, and was I caught in it. I was sent down back into the water in between her legs and again closer to her vagina. Her hand didn’t stop moving either. She kept cupping the water and putting it on her wet breast. I watched in awe as my erect penis was throbbing. She let out faint moans every time she poured water on her. I then watched as she started to moved her hand over her breast and noticed her nipples. Then slowly they moved outwards. I noticed that her nipples were about an inch longer in length than me, but soon they reached out to be about 5 inches in length. The faint moans became louder. Then I watched as she kept her right hand massaging one of her breast but her left started to go towards me.

I was in horror. Did she notice me? Wait, how when her eyes were closed as soon as she came in? I didn’t know how to react. Instead I swam towards her stomach. I watched as her moved down her stomach. I made the wrong choice. I almost screamed when her hand finally hit me, now forcing me down under the water. I caught a quick breath before descending. I was still being forced towards, from her waist now to her crotch. I opened my eyes and saw in shock as her pussy was getting closer. And closer. Then slid off of the lips of her vagina and held on her palm for dear life. I turned my head and noticed her pussy opening. Then her hand pressed against her vagina, rubbing back and forth. I heard even louder moaning coming from her. She was pleasuring herself.

I felt my back rubbing against her vagina and my penis throbbing. pressing in deeper into her palm. She moaned louder. “Oh.. I.. Haven’t done.. this in years..” I decided to instead turn my body and soon my erect penis was moving up and down her vagina following the movement of her hand. I didn’t know what was going on but I felt some sort of enjoyment. Then the strokes were faster and after all the moaning I started to her soft screams of enjoyment. I was pleasuring my mom.

I felt as I was going to explode, and soon I felt as in any second I was going to. Then, the moaning died down and the strokes became slower. I was enjoying myself then palm caught me and started to move back up her crotch. I turned around and held the skin of her palm. She dragged me up her crotch and finally up to her stomach, gasping for air. My penis was seconds from exploding, but it died down as I was sliding against her stomach. Soon her palm was lifted up, bringing me with it. “I haven’t cum in awhile.. That was amazing.. Oh if only it was..”

Then I lost grip of her palm and feel. I turned my head and noticed I was going straight towards her left breast. I felt my penis throb once more when I landed on her jiggly and soft titty. I bounced upwards and landed once more, but instead started to slid off her wet breast. I looked down and saw her nipple. I noticed it was starting to shrink and become not erect. Soon my ass slammed on her nipple. I was on the edge of her nipple, seeing as it was almost the size of me. I grabbed a hold of it. It started to get erect once more. It started to slowly move out. I looked up at her. She started to moan with her eyes closed.

“Oh.. Oh.. Please.. Massage..”

I started to rub it. She moaned more. I kept doing it. And doing it. She kept letting out faint moans. Her nipple was fully erect, expanding out to about 8 inches in length. My dick was throbbing even more and this time I thought I was going to cum. Then the faints died down once more and her nipple was slowly becoming not erect. I sat on her nipple and grabbed on her breast for dear life. I tried to pull myself up but they were still wet and slippery. She stopped moaning and I looked up at her. She opened her eyes. I looked at her and swooped down, holding dearly to her erect nipple. She started to move. I felt an upward force and decided to sit on her nipple and hold on to the breast. I was holding on while her breasts jiggled, vibrating myself, making my penis even more erect.  She stepped out and grabbed a towel and placed it around her waist covering down to her legs. Then she grabbed her bra. “Oh no.” I started to climb upwards but it was too late.

She put the bra against her breast, making me squeezed against the soft breast. I was in heaven. I looked up, still seeing her face. She connected the straps and tied it. I was stuck but aroused. I felt the soft breast and it jiggling as she moved. I couldn’t tell what was happening but I heard the door close and her breast kept jiggling. Then she spoke, which was loud and startled me.

 “Hmm. Maybe I should give Antonino a good surprise.. Maybe he’ll get around now that I am his mother and.. we can have actual fun..”

“What? The hell?” I said in my head.

“I mean, he is a grown man, well almost. I wonder how long it is..”

Then gravity hit me and felt myself going down. Then I was pushed by up, causing my genital region to slam against her now soft nipple. She was sitting down on the bed from my guess. What was she talking about how lon-

“Hopefully he is still asleep. Maybe I could surprise him”

 

Then I heard the tallow drop and felt movement with one foot at a time. She was putting on her favorite black thong I was holding on to dear life earlier. Then movement. She was walking towards my room. What will she think when I’m not there? Then more jiggling. Then my genital region felt movement. My dick was throbbing even more I decided I had no other chance. I pulled my shorts and boxers down and started to quickly move my hands up and down. Soon I exploded, cum flying onto her areola. I left out a soft moan and it felt amazing. Then, whatever she was thinking of, was making her horny. Her nipples slowly became erect. I quickly pulled my shorts and boxers up. After all the footsteps, I heard my door being open.

 

A Good Talk by Will_Smiff

“Sweetie!”

No response.

“Oh! Where the hell are you Antonio!”

“If you hear me, I’m willing to make you breakfast and give a sweet present.. I..”

Then she slowed her words and nipples moved out and became even harder. “It’ll be fun..”

Then bam. Her tight bra snapped from the middle since they couldn’t withstand the nipples’ pressure. It was a sudden rush of adrenaline and I was flying towards my bed. “Oh fuck”

It was a hard landing but the covers saved my landing and brought me to a safe stop. Then I hear her do a quick moan.

“Oh god.” as she gasped for breath. “That felt good. But damn, again this happened.”

I looked back at her and saw her breast breathing and falling out of her tight bra with her erect nipples. They were amazing, as they gasped for the air. Her nipples still erect, made it all the better.

“I hope he is thankful for all of my trouble I go through.”

She turned around with her breast following behind and I watched her ass move as she did. I was in shock.

“What? Thankful for what?”

I guess it must’ve been hard being lonely without my father, but I guess it must be her craziness why he left. Then I laid back on the cover. Thinking in my head, “What the hell was been going on. I mean, this is my mother for crying out loud. Why can’t it be someone else. Does she miss dad and just wants to.. Show.. Affection..” Then I stopped myself. “I should close my eyes.”

I thought why this was happening, but why did I shrink? Did I eat something bad? Or is it genetics. Then I knew I needed help. The only one to help me was my mother, but she didn’t seem trustworthy. Then I opened my eyes. I laid my hands on my stomach and stared at the ceiling. Then I heard feet moving, but luckily they weren’t that loud.

I turned my head over at the open hallway. She stepped down and I saw her in a tight t-shirt with her thong still on. She stopped and looked at me.

“Where were you?”

“Wait. You can-”

“Excuse me? Were you hiding?”

I glanced at myself for a quick second. I was back to my former self. Then I tried to play it cool.

“Um, uh not really. I went outside and sat o-”

“I don’t think so.”

She grinned her teeth and blushed. "What?" I looked at myself and saw my dick erect.

“Sweetie, get a girlfriend. I’m your mother.”

“Sorry. I wasn’t-”

“Its alright. Your almost a grown man. You men do these things. Its natural.”

She bit her lip quickly as I pulled the cover me.

“Now. I am making breakfast. Also, I have present to make up for you.”

“Ok. I’ll, err- be down shortly.”

“Take your time.” she joked.

She walked down the stairs and whispered to herself, “That is pretty long”

I looked at the ceiling again. Embarrassed. What the honest hell is going on. This week is starting off weird and strange. I got up and double checked myself. I was fine. I headed out my room, down the hallway and down the stairs. Our apartment was small, having an two floors, the top having two bedrooms and the lower floor had a living room, kitchen and one bathroom.


I smelled the air filled with crisps of bacons and eggs. I turned to my right past the living room to the kitchen and saw my mother cooking. I was behind her and stared at her giant ass, only covered by her thong, moving around as she hummed a song. Then she smacked her own ass and slowly lifted her hand up. It slowly jiggled and brought itself to a halt. I stood there, slightly aroused. I slowly moved towards the kitchen. She turned around.

“Hey sweetie. Hey, can I call you baby? Thats what I heard mother today call their children?”

“Um, they do?”
“Yeah, I mean, you are my baby”?

“I guess so.”, as I continued to walk. Then I stood there, watching her cook.

“Whats the problem?”

“Nothin’. Hungry I guess.”

“Ohh. Come here. Give mommy some sugar.”
She walked over as I stood frozen. I quickly analyzed her, noticing her breast being squeezed by her tight t-shirt, that was light blue with white words of her college. She was also only wearing a thong, barely covering her ass and somehow covering her pussy, but I noticed her beautiful thighs. She gave a big hug, squeezing me into her breasts. She even lifted be off the ground for a second and put me down. “All better, baby?”

“Yeah. And wow, never knew you were strong.”

“Well, I never knew it either. I thought you were the strong, you seem muscular. The girls must fall for your amazing looks, baby.”

“I wish.”

“Oh.. Sit down. Let me give you some eggs and bacon.”

I sat down and watched as she turned around and handed me a plate of food. Before she did, she did it over my head, making her large breast popping near my head. I titled my one eye to the right and saw it.

“A good meal should keep you good for today.”

She walked around me and sat next me, drinking a glass of orange juice.

I sat there and started to begin eating. During my course of eating, she spoke.

“Look. Mommy is having a hard time coping without your father. Its been.. Years. I miss him dearly but he was such a coward. The only good thing from him was you and making me.. Well. Happy.”

“What’da mean, happy? Like his wealth?”

“Oh, no. He wasn’t very rich. He just. Well. Sweetie, before I say it and anything else, will you be mature about it?”

“Um, sure. So how did he make you happy?”

“Well, he was amazing. In.. Bed.”

“Um.”

“Hey! You said you would be mature. Look. Can mommy just say something? I’ll give you your present I owe you.”

“Oh, sure. Sorry mother.”

“Mother? Baby just call me mommy.”

“Yes, mommy.”

“Anyway sweetie, your father was amazing in bed. He got me so.. horny. He could drive me wild, and I always asked for more. Moaning. It was.. Amazing. But I miss him. “

“Um why did he leave? Honestly. Tell me the truth. No lies.”

“Okay. You are old enough to hear this. Look, do you know what a giant is?”

“Yeah, someone taller. Like the wrestler An-”

“No, way taller than him. In sight it seems they are as tall as a skyscraper.”

“Oh, alright.”

“Yes baby. That big. Anyway who are giants mostly? Gender-wise.”

“Men..?”

“Yes. And so women are referred to as Giantess.”

“Ok. A giantess. So what?”

“Well your father allowed me to be a goddess. A giantess.”

“But you're small like me. You aren’t large.”

“No, but your father was extremely small. At certain times.”

“Um. Wha-what.”

“Look. I turned him small so I could be a giantess, as a sexual fetish. It was amazing. Anyway, your father left when you were young because he decided to get away from me. And baby. Now that you know this, I think its time to give you your present. Especially now you are almost a man.”

“Oh. Alright. Wait. Is it a car?”


She started to slowly get up and stood next to me. “No baby.”

 

Like a Vacuum by Will_Smiff

“Money?”

“Better. Something no boy like yourself can get..”

Then I felt numb. I felt weak. I looked at her as she pulled my chair out away from the table. “Baby, do you want your present.” I sat there, silent. Still.

“Say ‘yes mommy’.”

“Yes.. Mommy.” I felt confused and uncomfortable.

“Alright mommy’s little boy.”

She bit her lips and slowly sat on my crotch. “Sweetie, do you feel fine?” I shook my head yes. “Good, because..”

She started up grab on my shoulders and looked me into the eyes. “Do you still feel okay?”

“Ye-yes.” I tried to get out. My dick started to become aroused and soon the tip touched my mother.”

She felt it and looked at me. “Oh! Antonio!”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be.. Mommy is happy you expressing your true feelings for your mommy..”

She moved her ass around my dick and started to lean in close to me.

“You still okay?”

“Yes”

“How are you feeling?”

“Um. Fin-fine.”

“Do you want to go a little further?”

I didn’t respond as I felt ashamed to answer yes. She noticed my hesitation and pressed her breast against me. She brought her waist forward, almost humping me. Then moved her head to my ear. She whispered softly, “Mommy is excited to see how much you’ve grown.. Especially your manhood..”

I was shocked. My own mother. She moved back to her original position and bit her lips. Then she got up and grabbed me and brought me to the couch. She sat me down gently. “Oh sweetie, did you get small?”

Wait. I looked at myself. I was four inches shorter, now two inches smaller than my own mother. What is happening?

 “My-my.. Are you pitching.. a tent?”

“Sorr-”

“Sweetie, its okay”

Then she started to grind lightly on my crotch. Before I knew it my crotch was erect, pushing harder to break free from my shorts. “Oh.. Baby” she lightly moaned.

“You’re trying so hard to.. Well.. Do you?”

I was confused but I realized what she was implying. Out of the adrenaline I shook my head yes.

“Not yet..”

She then got up. “Are you okay?”

“Ye-yes”

“Hmm”

I watched her eyes as she did a quick glance at my erect crotch. “Sweetie, there is something.. Blocking that beautiful.. Lolli-”

Then she squatted down and closed her eyes for a second. Meanwhile I felt shorter and noticed I finally hit 5’0, now five inches shorter than her.

I looked at her again now opening her eyes. She moved her soft hands on my legs, up to my knees. She kept slowly moving her hands until she grabbed ahold of my shorts. She looked at me and licked her lips, then stood up and ripped my shorts off, leaving me only to my bare boxers with erect dick pointing straight up. “Another tent, oh sweetie. I thought you were wearing only shorts.”

She was still on her knees as I lay back on the couch. Again I felt myself fall back into the cushions and ended up being 4'9. Then I felt her cold hands move slowly down my legs to my crotch. Then I felt one cold hand move into my boxers. "Close your eyes.. And just relax. Mommy is.."

Then I felt a nail touch my dick. It sent shivers through my entire body. Then the nail slowly moved up onto the tip. "Ooh. Didn't think it would be that long.." As she gazed into my eyes when I opened them again. She bit her lip once again and I closed my eyes.

Soon her cold fingers were wrapped around my penis. "Mommy is only going to see if you are healthy.." Her cold hand left my crotch. I opened my eyes. She grabbed ahold of my boxers and her hands were in a position like she is going to rip paper. Then I heard a tear. I watched her hands as she was tearing opening my boxers. She got close to my erect tent and stopped. She looked at me and bit her lip before saying "Don't be afraid. I just wanna see if you are growing up to be a big boy.."

Then my erect dick flung out. "Woah! Mommy is.. Impressed! Here. Let's get rid of the rest.." Quickly my boxers were discarded on the floor. Then I watched her analyze my crotch. "Sweetie, you take good care of yourself.. Now, I need to inspect it.." I watched her hands slowly move around my somehow large dick at my height. I felt myself shaking but then seemed to notice something. As she was feeling my erect dick it was slowly expanding. It went from 2 inches to 5 within seconds. It was way larger. "Mommy is surprised by your long penis! Now, the final procedure."

She slowly put her face inches away from my erect dick. Then she looked at me. "Sweetie, mommy is going to.. Have a lick of your large lollipop..Are you ready?” I shook my head yes in excitement. She licked her lips at me and looked back at my erect dick. She moved her face closer and soon gracefully let her tongue slide against my dick all the way to the tip as she was licking an actual lollipop. Then I gasped when she wrapped her tongue around it and started to squeeze it. Then she stopped and looked at me inches from my dick.

"Mommy.. Is in love your lollipop.. After a few licks, you gotta suck.. A little.." She looked back at my erect crotch. She let out faint moans while saying, "Mommy.. Needs to give it a.." Before I knew it, my dick was inside my mom's mouth. She moaned like a dog. Soon I felt myself shrink again, now to 4'5, as my dick remained at 5 inches and inside her mouth. Then I felt something amazing. I almost moaned like my mother. She began to suck on my erect cock. Her mouth constantly moving up and down. I couldn't take it and climaxed. She moaned like a dog once more. Then sucked as hard as she could, lifting my pelvis and backside towards her. Her immense strength almost lifted my whole body. I moaned once more until she let go. I looked at my cock, cleaned off and then at her. She swallowed and licked her lips at me. "Mommy is so horny, I haven't felt like this in ages.. Let me suck on it more until it's dry, sweetie.."

She licked her lips once more and continued to moan as she sucked the life out of me. Somehow I climaxed once more and she followed up by sucking her hardest. I moaned like a dog again and was lifted like last time. Instead when she swallowed I fainted from her sucking the life out of me. I laid there, unconscious and tired.

 

A Bit of Wrestling by Will_Smiff
Author's Notes:

 

 

I opened my eyes. I look around on the ceiling wondering what just happened. I find the clock hanging on the wall and read it. Im guessing I was out for an hour or more since it was minutes before noon. I check myself and notice I'm wearing the same boxers and shorts. "Antonio, my baby are you okay?" I turn my head and see my mom looking over me. I couldn't help myself but notice her enormous breast touching the couch. She walked around the couch and looked down at me. She was wearing the same shirt but low-cut shorts exposing her beautiful thighs.

"What happened?"

"Oh Antonio!"

She walked towards me and reached down squeezing me into her voluminous chest for a hug. She let go and sat down on the couch near my waist. "You fell after eating. I was scared."

"Fell? Wait.."

"What sweetie?"

"You don't remember our talk and.. What we did?"

"What? We barely talked Antonio. What did we even do?"

"Well.. It was mostly you.. You kind of.. Um.. Suc.. Sucked on my.."

"Antonio! I better not believe what you are going to say.."

"But"

"No butts. Now take out the trash and fix yourself when you come back in."

 

She moved towards the kitchen. I got up and followed. She took the trash bag, wrapped it up and handed it to me. I felt embarrassed and walked out the room ashamed. I walked out the door, down the stairs, out the building and threw the trash on the dumpster. As I walked back up, I kept thinking what the hell was happening.

I got back to my apartment and before opening the door, I gave a sigh and opened the door. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked up. The furniture was all put to the walls leaving an empty area. I walked towards the kitchen and guessed my mom was just vacuuming. Then she called out from the second floor. "Antonio. Up here." I looked up and saw my mom looking down over her large bosoms. She turned around and walked down the stairs smiling and going down slowly.

She stopped a few feet away from me in the open space infront "Antonio, you can get a reward for your chore.. And me lying.. Sorry sweetie but mommy loves to play some tricks."

“Well what is it?”

“Antonio, what do you like most? Other than your gorgeous mommy.”

“Uh. Well wrestling, video games and swimming. Probab-”

“I knew it. Wrestling. What kind of wrestling do you do?” as she bit her lip and put her hands to her beautiful hips. I stood speechless for a second and answered, “like school wrestling..”

“Okay.. Well, how about you show mommy your moves..”

“Wha-what?”

“Come on. Let’s wrestle.”

“No way. I’m pretty good.”

“Here. I’ll even the odds. Lose your eyes, honey.”

I didn’t know what she was on about but I did as she told me. I closed my eyes. Seconds past and the wondered what was she waiting for.

“Open em’!”

I opened my eyes back at my mom. Something was odd. She was a foot taller than me, making me seem 4’5”. I looked around the room and noticed everything was taller. “What the hell di-”

“Mommy gave herself a little help. Nothing much.”

“You shrunk me!”

“Its alright. Look. If you win, you can do whatever you want.. To me.. Or I could do to you..”

She bit her lip and walked two steps closer. I noticed my eyes were on level to her breast. Even my head was smaller than them.

“If I win, we head to the beach and finish what we started..”

She winked.

“So I just pin you?”

“No, instead.. Here. I have to win by stripping you down and sucking on your 5 inch lollipop.. You have to win by stripping my upper body and sucking on my hard nipple.. Mommy is so ready, I’ve been waiting since you passed out..”

I could tell she was horny. She wanted another round. I didn’t mind but I don’t want to humiliate myself. “Alright.. I can’t wait to.. Umm..”

“Suck on my hard nipple? Mommy would love you to, I swear its a inch erect..”

My excited penis started to push itself up, making my shorts to try and cover it up. I blushed and looked at her. She licked her lips. “Already excited? Mommy is too. I can’t take it..”

 

She got into a defensive stance and so did I. We locked our eyes at each other while I watched her eyes wander at my erect penis. She kept biting on her lips. Then she striked. She dashed at me and grabbed ahold of my arms. She was strong but I counter by hugging myself around her waist. Her large breast sat on my head. Then I tackled her to the ground, sitting on her belly. I grabbed her arms and pushed her back. “Oh mommy is shocked. My beautiful breast are as big as your head, sweetie.”

I then quickly grabbed her shirt from the bottom and started to pull up. I had trouble for lifting it up her mountainous breast. She let a soft moan but soon grabbed my erect penis, and slowly started to move her hand up and down. “Sweetie, can I just have a little lick..” I started to slightly moan, gasping for air. Then I watched as her hand moved away from my penis to the top of my shorts. I felt her hand open my shorts and move quickly grabbing my erect penis. I felt her large hand engulf my penis into her palm and slowly moved her hand up and down. I looked at her biting her lip. I was in a trance of enjoying myself, leaving me defenseless. Then her hand moved out and she pushed me off of her. I reacted and rolled over and got back on my feet. By the time I was on my feet, she was on her knees. I reacted quickly and mounted her back. She let out a soft moan, “Oh..”

I grabbed her shirt pulled it straight off while having difficulty. I threw her shirt on the ground and looked and admired her impressive back. Then I noticed her bra strap. My penis throbbed once more and I went in quick. I grabbed her straps and undid them. I saw the straps slowly fall down off of her back and onto the ground. I couldn’t see her majestic breasts, but my penis throbbed even harder. She moaned and gasped for air as her breast were now sagging down, probably touching the ground. Then I went further. I knew this moment would be perfect so I pushed her down, letting her fall on her breast. Then I grabbed her shorts. “Oh sweetie! That isn’t what you are supposed to do..” as she let out a soft moan. I grabbed her shorts and ripped them off, exposing her amazing ass and her thong, just covering her perfect vagina. I felt the sex adrenaline and wanted to go inside. Instead she kicked her feet, knocking me down with a thud. I laid on my back as I watched her get up with my knees up. Her beautiful ass mesmerized me. I felt my erect penis grow another inch.

She got up and turned only wearing her thong from keeping her fully nude. I looked at her breast sway. My jaw almost dropped and felt my penis throbbing. Her breasts reached her stomach and were much larger than when she was in the bathroom.  Her nipples were fully erected. I looked at her and gazed at her beautiful breasts. Still mesmerized by her breasts, she spoke. “Sweetie, I didn’t know you wanted to go all the way..” She bit her lips again.

“We are still wrestling.. But I love your affection  for me.. Let me show you mine, but even better..”

My mouth dropped. I laid on my back still and watched her walk over. Her breast moved with her. Then she dropped to her knees in front of my feet. She looked at my erect penis and moaned. “Oh god.. Your penis is amazing, sweetie. Mommy cannot wait to suck your dick so hard..” She then moved and grabbed my shorts, yanking them off leaving my boxers and a bigger tent as my dick grew another centimeter. Then I watched as she slowly started to move towards me. She placed her hands near my sides and started to crawl. I looked at her boobs and noticed them were dangling, and then as she got closer, her breast laid on my erect penis. I felt the soft titties squishing my now dick. I let out a soft moan and my weak arms gave out, making me lay down on the ground. The only thing pointing up was erect penis, being squished by my mother’s breast. “Mommy is so horny.. I want something in me..” as she let a soft moan.

Then she crawled forward as I watched her breast drag along my body. Then she grabbed ahold of my arms and pinned me down. Hard. Then she mounted me and felt her ass squish my stomach. Her weight made me breathe harder. “Mommy is going to.. Get you.. In..” as she moaned and gasped for air. Then moved her ass forward, and let go of my arms. Then she lifted her ass and brought it closer to me. I looked at her. “Sweetie, Mommy wants y-..You in me..” Then she grabbed her thong and pulled it off. I looked up. Her vagina, gaping open. “Oh god..” she moaned. Then her vagina descended. I closed my eyes. Soon I felt her wet vagina, open and cover my nose. Then she moaned. She moved her legs and put them over my arms and mounted again. She grabbed my head by two hands and pushed and forced me into her vagina. She moaned and screamed “More.. Inside me.. Mommy is..”

Then she started to rub my face into her and moaned even louder. She picked up the pace and forced my head into her vagina even more. She moaned and scream. Then I decide to open my mouth and lick her wet pussy. She screamed and moaned even louder and slowed down on humping me. “Oh.. Mommy is going to.. Lick me.. More..” I licked her vagina even more and heard her moan like a dog and pushed me in even farther. “I.. Want.. In..” she moaned. Then I decide to suck and lick, which made her howl. She kept moaning and moaning. I felt my erect penis grow higher, now at 6 inches. I heard a tear and felt a breeze on my penis. It ripped open my boxers and was exposed, throbbing. “Eat.. My pussy..” she moaned. I started to suck and lip harder and faster. She kept moaning and even started to scream. “Mommy.. Is going.. to cum..” Then a second later she cummed over my face and moaned. I stopped licking and sucking on her wet pussy. She let out a faint moan and slowed down. Then she stopped. Gasping for air, “Oh god.. Mommy cummed.. All over.. You know how to.. Please me..”

She let out her last moan. “Mommy is happy..” She slowly raised her vagina from my face, with her cum sticking to her ass and my face. She mounted me again. “Let Mommy clean you..” She started to lick my face as if I was ice cream. She let out small moans and finished licking my face. Then she got up and I laid there, with my erect penis throbbing from ripped boxers. “Oh god. You’ve grown.. Your penis is.. Amazing.. Its.. 6 inches.. A perfect lollipop..” She then kneeled and licked her lips. I laid back, waiting. Then I watched as she engulfed my erect penis into her whole mouth and started to lick and suck. I was moaning, enjoying it. She kept sucking harder and harder. Then I exploded and cummed inside her mouth. She sucked harder and swallowed the cum. Then sucked on cock one last time. I moaned hard.

She finally stopped, leaving my penis dry. I looked at her and watched her as she slowly moved her mouth off my dick. Then she swallowed again and wiped the excess cum off her face. "I win.." she smiled. I laid back and felt my erect dick start to limp down. My mother moved over and layed next to me on her side, holding her head. I turned my head and looked into her eyes and then at her one exposed breast.

"Antonio, you fucked Mommy so good. Your father never made me cum. You ate my pussy so good. I still feel horny.."

"Mo-mom."

"Yes?"

"Could- I-I"

"Sweetie, ask anything. Talk dirty. Say anything. I wont be mad or anything."

"Okay. I enjoyed you sucking on my cock."

She smiled "Good. I made you cum, too. Doesn't it feel great?"

"Yeah. I loved eating your pussy too and you cumming on me."

"Oh god. You are making Mommy horny even more.."

"Could I.. Put my dick in your-"

"Fuck me?"

"Yeah.."

"Sweetie, we'll save that for last.. I'm even hornier.."

I smiled and watched her eyes. She was looking at my limp dick. "Sweetie, your penis even aroused.." She then reached out and tickled my penis. It rose and pointed straight like an arrow. She bit her lip. "Okay. Mommy won so we are heading to the beach. Get changed."

She got up and started to walk upstairs. I was still aroused and followed her as her ass swayed. I walked closer. We were up the stairs and now walking into her room. "Oh. Wanna watch Mommy change?"

I shook my head yes. She winked and grabbed her clothes from her wardrobe. She put on her bottom and top then put over it with shorts and a t-shirt. She giggled and grabbed my hand, leading me into my room.

 

 

Rubbin' in the Lotion by Will_Smiff
Author's Notes:

 

 

She entered with me behind. "Stand here." she said. I stood and watched as she pulled out a pair of swim trunks. She turned and walked towards me. "Let mommy put these on." She kneeled and her head was at my penis. She looked up and smiled. She licked my penis once and giggled as it expanded. She then lifted my feet up and slipped on my trunks but only to my knees. She looked at me and bit her lips. She engulfed my penis in her mouth and started to suck and lick. She sucked harder and harder. Then I cummed again. She moaned and suck my penis dry and swallowed. She got up and pulled my pants all the way up. "Mommy is still horny.. Your penis was just the start.."

She winked and walked downstairs grabbing her bag and towels. I slipped on my sandals and walked out the door and to the beach with her.

On the way, she said "Remember, I bought the lotion. You have to rub it. Everywhere."

"In public?"

"Mommy and you are heading to the private beach we went earlier. Meaning you rub everywhere. My arms, legs, breast and vagina."

I shook my head in agreement. We continued to walk until we reached the sand my mom found a good place under some palm trees. She laid her bag and put the towels down. Then stripped her shorts and tank top off onto the sand. She laid on her stomach. "Get the lotion.."

I grabbed the bottle from the bag and kneel in the sand next to her. I gazed at her beautiful ass. "Mommy is already horny.. Start with my legs.."

I squeezed the bottle and started to rub her legs. After legs I moved my hands up on to her ass. "Oh sweetie. Get near my vagina." I rubbed my hands down her butt and near her thighs and started to rub. I heard her give soft moans. Then I moved my hands to her back, then her neck and finally arms. "Good job.." she said. She flipped over. "Okay start with my arms." I put more lotion and started with her arms. I reached over her large breast to her arms. I worked my way up to her chest. She left out more soft moans.

"Let mommy remove this.." She undid the straps and discarded her bra. She moaned. Her breast were gasping for air. I rubbed my hands, feeling her enormous titties. She moaned. Then with my hands I felt around her nipple and noticed them erect. She started to moan faster and louder. I still kept rubbing and my penis throbbed. I couldn't take it and decided to put my mouth on her erect nipple. She moaned even more. "Oh! Suck the milk out.."

I sucked hard and hard enjoying her moaning. Then I tasted her breast milk and she knew it was coming out. She moaned more. I stopped and kept rubbing her breast. She moaned harder and scream. "Rub my fucking vagina.. Mommy needs.." I didn't stop and undid her bottom exposing her vagina. She moaned, "Rub it fucking hard.." I put more lotion on and rubbed around her vagina. She howled and screamed. I kept rubbing. Then I started to rub the lips of her vagina. "Sweetie.. Close your eyes.. But keep rubbing my wet pussy.." she moaned. I closed my eyes. Then opened them. I saw her vagina. This time massive. "What the fuck?"

 

I looked in awe. I was only 6 inches. I heard her moaning booming. "Sweetie! Mommy needs you.. In.." then a hand came down and grabbed me, squeezing my feet. I was picked off the sand and into her grasp. I watched as her vagina opened more and got closer. Then she thrusted me inside her like a dildo headfirst. She screamed and screamed. Soon she screamed "I'm going.. To.. Explode.." Then her pussy was even more wet. She started to thrust me into and out until I heard her scream louder, reaching her climax. She cummed on me. She screamed as she had her orgasm.. She thrusted me in deeper and screamed. She pulled me out, as I was full of cum. She rested me on her breast and let soft moans. She tried to catch her breath. "You fucked me so hard.. I cummed again.. Let me clean you."

She picked me up again and opened her mouth. She moved her hand closer to her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She then started to lick me like ice cream giving out soft moans. Soon she was done and swallowed. She moved her hand and looked at me. "Mommy is so pleased.. You fucked me so well.. I'll give you a reward.."

She moved her hand and rested me on her breast. I felt her chest move as she got her breath back, exhausted. I looked at her and watched her head fall back, still tired. "Holy shit.. What is happening.." I said under my breath. "Why is my own mom using me like a sex toy.. Why is it all happening on one day.." I laid back on her soft breast, feeling the comfort and relaxation. Here I was, only six inches laying on a boob. I loved it.

I tilted my head up and noticed her eyes shut, resting. Nude. In public. I decided to do the same. I jerked my head and noticed the sun setting to the right. My guess was it must be at least seven. "What a day.." I spoke as I laid my head back and closed my eyes. My fantasy was coming true. Even better than expected. Soon I drifted into darkness..

 

 

Trapped During Her Shift by Will_Smiff

"I'll take another." boomed the voice of my mother. I felt myself pressed against a soft wall and something like.. A bra! I opened my eyes and was squished face into her breast. Instead of being near her nipple, I was below it, stuck. It felt amazing like before. I squirmed and started to notice how hard it was to breathe. I couldn't stand the weight of her breast on me. I heard more voices of old men. Then an announcer yell goal. The sound of glasses clanging came next. We were in a bar! I started to squirm towards her cleavage by army crawling, gasping for air. Then I felt movement, as her breast jiggled. I stopped moving.

I was closer to her cleavage and was able to get a better breathing position. Her breast kept jiggling and my erect penis pressed against my trunks stabbing the soft flesh. I heard a door open. Then another that creaked and was then shut. I heard a lock. I was in the women's restroom! I felt another toward force and her titties stopped jiggling. Few seconds later I looked up at her cleavage and noticed a shadow. Then a finger. Her hand was coming towards me. I felt her hand grasp me and bring me out of her bra. She then brought me to the level of her neck a few inches away from her eyes. She looked in astonishment.

"Oh god. I forgot about you." she said in a quiet voice.

"What'da mean?"

"I forgot you were like three inches! I'm sorry I got you caught in my bra."

"No worries, mom. I actually liked it." as she smiled.

"Look, I only had two things of alcohol and now a bit horny.." she blushed looking at my tent. "We need to leave but I don't know where to put you. Umm. Back in my bra?" I shook my head no.

"What about your pockets?"

"Mommy is wearing tight shorts."

"Hair?"

"Oh god no. You would fall off if I moved my head once."

"Shoe?"

"Sandals."

"Then where? Palm?"

"No.." she then pondered. She looked at me and bit her lip. "What?" I asked.

"Well, what about my shorts.. In them." I looked at her. "Okay. In between your shorts and bikini bottom. I think it'll be okay."

She bit her lip again. "I lost my bottom. Look. Just hold.. On to my p-... Pubic hairs.."

"Fine." She looked at me and smiled. She grabbed me and unzipped her shorts. I looked down at her pubic hair. And her vagina. She lowered her shorts and descended me. She gently placed me, brushing her hair. "Oh god. You make me so horny right now. Lets leave and I'll give you my reward for making me excited twice.."


She pulled her shorts up and zipped them but not all the way. She let an opening for air and for me to actually see. I was gently pressed into her crotch, feeling her pubic hairs. I grabbed onto them and held tight. Then I felt movement and watched. She opened the stall door then headed out the restroom door. I saw the bar layout, right in front of us the front door. I heard the chatter and the futbol game being played. She kept moving and moving and soon we walked out. I noticed we were in the town, noticing the larger buildings. My guess we were close to our apartment. She turned and I noticed the intersection ahead. We weren’t in the best part of town either..

She went past the intersection and kept walking. I watched and looked at every person walk by, noticing how large they were compared to me. She kept walking and walking down the sidewalk until I heard some sort of a car. I looked and it pulled up, blocking my mom from crossing. I couldn’t see anything else than the blue door. It looked sort of nice, by my guess it must be some sort of sports car, maybe a Ferrari. I heard the window roll down and a voice of a white man with an Italian accent, “How are you?”

“You’re blocking the crosswalk.”

“I know, but hold on. Are you busy this evening?”

“What do you mean?”

“I was wondering if you were interested in seeing my place..”

“What? I’m not some ho-”

“1,500. I’ll pay you that much for one night.”

“You are out of yo-”

“5,000.”

I heard nothing for a few seconds. What was going on. Did the guy think she was a hooker? I knew in my mind my mom wouldn’t do this, because I was with her.

“10,000.” she replied. My heart sank. “What is happening..”

“Deal. Hop in.”

I heard and saw the car door open. My heart pounding. Then she sat down and I only saw her face smiling at the guy. I couldn’t see him, only my mom and the car ceiling. I watched as she put her seatbelt on and relax on the luxurious seat. The engine roared and soon drove off.

“You don’t shave?”

“Oh. Sorry.”

She then giggled and I watched as she zipped the rest of her shorts. She forgot about me. I was now trapped, but for some reason her pubic hairs seem longer. I shrunk again and this time I was only one inch! “Oh god. I need to get her attention.. This can’t happen.” I tried moving but her pubic hair held me in place, like vines. I was trapped. I struggled to get my leg out but no luck. I stopped, listening to their conversation.

“So what’s your name?”

“Fernando.”

“Kelley. With two e’s.”

“How old are you?”

“38. You?”

“29.. Might I ask.”

“Ask away.”

“How big are your breasts?”

She giggled. “40 F”

“Seriously? Wow.. Here, take some wine.”

“Oh thank you..”

Minutes past as I heard complete silence and her drinking her wine. How the hell was I supposed to get her attention. Then he boomed “Here we are. Ocean-side house. Beautiful, isn’t it?” I heard the door open and felt movement. Then another door. More walking. “Take a seat.”

I felt more movement and then suddenly a downward force. She sat down. “Here, take another round of more wine. Pour me a glass. I need to remove my jacket.”

“Don’t be long..” she said in a sexy tone.

I then felt movement. She was reaching into her short’s pocket. “Thank god! She remembered!”

 

Pleasure in Another Man's Home by Will_Smiff

But instead her hand quickly moved out, grabbing something. I didn’t know what it was. Then I heard a rip in some bag and some fizz sound like soda. “What is she doing?” She quickly placed it back in her pocket and moved, relaxing herself on the sofa.

“Back!” the italian boomed.

“Finally.. I thought I was going to be left alone drinking all this wine..”

He laughed and then I heard him sit nearby. I heard a slap after a few seconds. “Hey! You aren’t even sober..”

“Ah! I see. It would be rude if I didn’t take a sip.”

I heard the glass cling against the table when he was done.

“The whole glass? Oh god. Well..”

Then she moved. She mounted him as I saw an indent in her shorts, his erect dick. “Oh, already?”

He chuckled. She moved slowly around his crotch until I heard a yawn. “Falling asleep?”

“Oh-no-no. Just tired from the day.”

She kept moving until another yawn. “I don’t know.. Why..”

“Shhh. I’m getting to the best part.”

Then she stopped and got up. “I need to use the restroom for one second and fix my.. Bra...”

She moved as I heard another yawn come from the guy. Then the a door open. She stopped and I guess she was in the mirror. What was she doing? Then I saw light and heard her zipper open and then a hand. She pulled me out of her pubic crotch and sat me on the counter near the sink. She looked at me. “Oh I’m sorry. Mommy had a little.. Too much.”

“You’re a.. Hooker?”

“What? Oh god no. Mommy just does this.. Part time..”

“But still.”

“Look, I need money for the both of us.. Now.. Did you enjoy your ride?” She winked.

“Sort of. Expect you totally forgot me.”
“I’m sorry! Here.. Your reward..” she bit her lip.

“When I drink too much, I get so horny. Mommy wants to fuck.”

“What about the guy?”

“Drugged him. Mommy remembered you and you’ve been fucking me so well, sweetie.”

“Oh.”

 

She grabbed me and brought me out of the bathroom. We walked past the Italian passed out on the couch and then opening a door into a massive bedroom. It was huge. The ceiling must’ve been 15ft tall and the was longer and larger than mine. Probably doubled. Their was a window the size of the walls looking out to the sea. She kept walking and then placed me on the nightstand and backed away.

“Ok. Mommy is horny.. Than ever. But.. This time you will be the giant..” she giggled.

“What?”

“Oh come here”

She grabbed me tore off my trunks exposing my erect penis. I blushed. Then she threw me onto the bed. Scared for my life, I landed on the soft covers, bouncing. I turned around and opened my eyes. I was back to being 5’7! “What the hell?” I said noticing my mom was gone. Then I heard her small voice. I looked over to the nightstand to where I was and noticed her. “Get me, sweetie!”

I put my palm down and let her climb up. Then I bring my palm to my neck level and look at her.

“You’re only 3 inches!”

“Now sweetie.. Lay back..”

I put my head and laid back, with my head against the pillows, nude. My penis wasn’t erect as it was. “Now, rest me on your stomach.” I moved my palm and rested her on my stomach and then put my arms to the side.

“Mommy is going to.. Lick your lollipop..”

She turned around and started to walk down my stomach, to my waist. I felt her cold bare feet and watched her small ass jiggle as she moved. Then I watched as my penis started to become erect. She walked closer and closer and then my penis was at its full erection, throbbing. “Mommy is amazed.. Its huge..”

She put her hands on it and my erect penis throbbed even more. I watched as she started to hump it, moaning. I closed my eyes for a second. She grew two inches. I watched and heard she humped even harder and faster. My penis was throbbing even more as she moaned. Then I felt more weight on my penis. I watched as she started to grow, now 8 inches and taller than my erect penis. I was in shock as I my penis throbbed even more as she humped and licked it. Then it grew two inches more, meeting the same height as her. “Oh dear, your.. Penis is growing..” she moaned.

Then she moaned louder. I watched in amazement. She was growing again. Then I noticed something else. Her clothes were started to seem like they were tightening as she grew. She moaned loud, until she stopped growing, now being 1 foot. She was taller than my penis and started to hump and lick harder. My penis was throbbing even more and grew another inch, now 9 inches. She moaned more and grew more. “Mommy doesn’t want you to cum.. Yet.. Wait..” she moaned. I watched as she grew, now a foot and 4 inches. Her clothes were barely staying on. Then I felt the most pleasant thing. She moved her head and put my penis into her mouth, sucking and licking the tip. I couldn’t take it. She moaned louder and harder. Then, she grew even more. I watched as she grew. Her clothes were starting to tear. She moaned more but then her clothes stopped tearing, as she grew to be 2 feet, and was able to put my penis more into her mouth. She sucked harder and harder while moaning harder. She grew more and I watched as her shorts ripped. Then they tore and flew off of her and onto the bed, allowing me to see her pubic hair and vagina. I was in awe once more. She was now 2 feet and 5 inches, putting more of my penis into her. I couldn’t stand it but tried to exempt myself from exploding. She licked, sucked even harder and grew more, now at 2 feet and 9 inches. And grew again, faster. She slowed down the sucking the took her mouth off my dick. Then her shirt and bra snapped off, flying off onto the bed. She screamed in pleasure, now feeling her breast and vagina. “I’m wet.. Oh.. Mommy will..”

Then she screamed more in pleasure as she grew, now at 3 feet. She then moved and put her vagina, dangling above my penis. She moaned and grabbed my penis and slowly descended her ass, putting my penis in her. She moaned. I felt her warm flesh as she descended more. But it didn’t go all the way in. Only half of my penis was in her. But she started to ride in, moving and screaming in pleasure. She grew more now as I felt her weight become more. She grew a whole foot, allowing my penis to dig deeper into her. She screamed and screamed in pleasure. I felt her vagina become even more wet. Then she grew again. This time she moaned harder now being 5 foot. I felt her weight even more. Her vagina consumed my whole penis and started to ride me more. Moaning and screaming more. Then she grew some more, now being 6 foot. Then 7 foot. Her vagina was literally consuming my penis and weight was started to kill my stomach and crotch. My penis was throbbing even more and couldn’t take it. I exploded in her and she screamed louder in pleasure. She moaned softer and softer but was still growing. She moaned more as she grew, now reaching 8 feet and 5 inches. My penis still erect slipped out of her vagina since it was even bigger. She moaned louder and faster and she grew more, reaching 10 feet. Her vagina and ass sat on my crotch and stomach, pressing me deeper into the bed. She moaned louder and louder. She grew and grew, now 12 feet. Then 14ft and finally 15ft, hitting the ceiling and stopped.

Her ass was from my crotch to my chest, as I saw her vagina inches away from my face. She moaned more and her giant hand grabbed my head and she moved down my body, pressing me into her vagina. She moaned and pressed louder and then sat on my head, forcing me into her vagina. I felt her wet pussy and then she moaned louder and started to hump and ride me. Then she exploded. My head was full of cum.

She still pressed me in deeper and grew more, breaking the ceiling and still cumming. She was still growing and was about 25ft. Her hand pressed me even more. Now my head to my stomach was in her vagina. She grew more, screaming more and pressing me in more. The bed creaked and then broke. Then her vagina consumed me as she grew to be 50ft tall. She moaned even more, cumming faster. She stopped pressing me in as her vagina did the work. She moaned harder and harder. She grew more and more, as I saw her vagina get bigger. Then I felt her truly explode.

She moved her vagina up and exploded, sending me out. I landed on the bed, wet and in cum. She screamed in pleasure and started to shrink. She started to shrink and shrink until she stopped moaning. She was 5’5 again and started to gasp for air, watching me in cum. I couldn’t feel my body or anything. I looked at her as she was mounting my penis. I looked up and closed my eyes, passing out from all the excitement.

 

A Day that Never Happened by Will_Smiff

 

I open my eyes. I shudder and freak out, springing head upwards, gasping for air. I look around me. I am in my bedroom. Clean. Dressed. “Was it a dream..?”

I felt sort of upset. If it was a dream, I am indeed some sick kid, but it was amazing. “It felt so real..”

I heard footsteps and saw a figure at my door frame. It was my mother, dressed in a sports jacket, yoga pants and her favorite pink running shoes. She looked at me, questioning, “Sweetie, are you okay?”

“Um.. Yea-yeah. I'm alright.”

“Had a nightmare?”

“No-no. A dream. You were in it.”

“Sounds lovely. Can’t speak any longer, Mommy’s gonna hit the gy-”

“Wait! You don’t remember?”

“What?”

“Yo-you were, you. You were in my dream and-. You know.”

“What? Look, it was your dream sweetie. There is no way I knew what happened. Now Mommy has to seriously go. I’m running behind my schedule. I'll lock the door when I leave. Please, eat something. You need the energy.”

“Alright..”

“Make sure you write your report. Its just a few days until you’re back, starting something new.”

I shook my head in agreement and watched her walk off. I sat there in bed. How could she not remember? Was it seriously a dream? Then I heard the door shut as she left.

I got up and peered over the balcony, looking at the living room. I decided to head down and grab something to eat. I walked down the stairs, towards the kitchen and opened the pantry, grabbing a nutritional bar. I unwrapped it, and started to take bites off of it. Then it hit me. Her room. It must be a mess, since it wasn’t a few days ago. I threw the bar on the counter and dashed upstairs, pushing her door open. It.. Was spotless. Clean. I looked around and noticed her room was cleaner than mine. “Damn.”

I felt disappointed. All of this confusion was starting to give me a headache. I walked down stairs and decided to watch some television. I jumped on the couch and switched on the tv. I flipped through some channels, until I hit the News station.. “destruction was recorded last evening. There seemed to be-”.. It seemed similar to the house last night.. “a spot in the ceiling from the bedroom. Sources say the reason how it was destroyed is unknown, but it seems a nearby tree must’ve fallen, since there is a stump of one close by..”

The house we were in last night.. Something was odd.. I kept flipping through the channels. I felt my head pound even more with even more confusion. I decided enough and got up, walking towards the medicine cabinet. I looked through it, but with no luck anything with aspirin. Until, I noticed a strange bottle containing tablets that looked like an aspirin. I grabbed it and examined it. “Mommy’s Aspirin”. She wouldn’t mind I thought opening the bottle. I took two and threw them in my mouth, swallowing without trouble. I sealed the bottle, put them back and relaxed on the couch flipping through television. I watched and watched until I felt bored and tired. I laid down on the couch and decided I needed more sleep. I closed my eyes with ease.

“Sweetie?”

I felt her hand shaking me and heard her voice. I turned over and looked at her. She was in her sports jacket and still her yoga pants. “You were asleep for three hours since I left.”

“Where?”, I questioned. It’s only morning.

“The gym.”

“This early?”

“What? Its past noon. Mommy’s been at the gym since probably when you woke up earlier.”

“Earlier? But I woke up now.”

“What? Sweetie, are you alright?”

“Fine. I think I took aspirin last night before I fell asleep.”

“Aspirin? Where?”

“Cabinet.”

She got up and walked towards the kitchen, looking through the cabinet.

“Are we going to the beach today? You promised. You also said something good would happen too.” Did she forget about her promise? Why was she worried? She kept looking through the cabinet until she grabbed a bottle.

“Did you take this?” she showed me. It looked familiar, but couldn’t tell. “I guess. Only aspirin we got.”

“It’s Mommy’s Aspirin.. Meaning yo-..” She paused. She put the bottle back, closed the cabinet and looked at me from the kitchen. “Do you remember anything I told you yesterday?”

“Yeah, we were heading to the beach today.”

“No, no. Something about.. Giants.”

“Giants? What? Are they real?” I laughed.

She giggled. “Well, I do have something to tell you about them.. Seeing how you forgot my.. ‘Story’.” she joked.

“What story?”

“Something about your father. I’ll tell you. I know you’ll like the outcome.” she winked.

I looked at her in confusion. She laughed. “I’ll get ready and so will you for the beach.” She walked past me and up the stairs.

I got myself ready and she got herself ready. I noticed something different. Her breast seemed bigger and her ass looked amazing. Wait. What was going on? Do I have feelings for her? Nevermind that. She is gorgeous. I walk down the stairs and meet her by the door, noticing her only wearing a two piece and sunglasses on her head. She had a bag around her shoulder, with a magazine sticking out and a towel inside. In her other hand had the umbrella. “You look very pretty.”

“Me? Oh you’re making Mommy blush.”

She opened the door and started to walk out of the apartment. We were walking on the sidewalk. I kept thinking to myself something was going on. I didn't know what. What was I forgeting or not knowing? After thinking, I was ened up walking behind her, noticing her ass jiggling. I felt some excitement but tried to cool it. My own mother I questioned. I mean she is amazing. Her ass.. Her..

“Sweetie, did you put sunscreen on?”

She got me off guard and I questioned with a quick yes.

“I think I put mine on. I can’t remember.”

I walked a bit closer and couldn't keep my eyes off her ass but when we were closer I stopped and walked ahead of her.

Soon we reached the beach. My mother laid out her towel and put on her sunglasses as she dug her umbrella into the sand. She took no time to then lay down in a haste of tiredness.  The sunlight glimmered on her body and made her look like a goddess. After she settled down with a magazine, I started walking over to the water to splash around in.

 

The End.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.  ;)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5421