Mommy and Me by Will_Smiff
Summary:

Antonino isn't a regular teen aged boy. He has a loving mother, who loves him too much and misses the affection of her divorced husband. She starts to show that affection with a trip at the beach.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 13875 Read: 191860 Published: September 01 2015 Updated: September 01 2015
Search for the Phone by Will_Smiff
Author's Notes:

 

 

I didn’t feel like hesitating. I needed to get to her room before she went in there for her shower so I ran the door. In just a minute I reached it from going under the bed. I crawled under the door and into the massive hallway. I looked down both ways and her bedroom door on my right. I didn’t feel like running since I already did. I simply jogged, not wasting any time or energy. Soon, I made it. The door was shut. I never, and I mean never went into her room since I was 8. I forgot what it looks like.

I crawled under the door and entered the room. It wasn’t that big. There was a wardrobe, her bed in the middle, a mirror and a door leading to her private bathroom. On the floor were some bras, thongs, shirts, pants, belts and socks. She was a mess. I was amazed by how a slob my mom was. I slowly walked around her room. I looked above to look for her phone, but I couldn’t get a great view.

I looked at her wardrobe. She had a bra stuck to the top of it and one of the straps was touching the ground. It was perfect. I ran over to the strap and began to climb it. I couldn’t believe it. I was climbing up a bra. When I got to the first cup, I caught my breath inside of it. The bra was a 40D cup. I quickly imagined what it would be like being stuck in between my mom’s cleavage. Those, tight, big and soft breast.. Wait. Stop.

I snapped out of confusion and continued to climb the bra. Soon I reached the top. I stopped and caught my breath from that hike. I gazed around. There was a neatly piled stack of pants, and a shirt. But. The phone. It wasn’t up here. Or even on the bed or anything. The only place it could've been it. No… It was in the bathroom. I gulped. If I wanted to get the phone I would have to be quick. Very quick. I looked down below and saw a huge pile of dirty clothes. I knew it was safe to jump down, so I did. I walked backwards and jumped off, landing safely in the pile of clothes. It was soft. I started to climb my way out. But before I could, I felt the ground shake below me. Something was coming. The same door opened again. My mom.

 

I reached the top of the pile of clothes. She was back for her shower. I gulped. “Well, no breakfast for him I guess. Serves him right.” she said under her breath. I looked around the room and saw her still in her bathrobe. I was doomed. She began to get on her knees and search the dirty piles of clothes.. Wait. She could find me! I panicked.

If she found me I was done. I couldn’t let that happen. I need to get to the wardrobe again and hide there. There aren’t any dirty clothes. I pulled myself out of the pile of dirty clothes and looked at her. She got up and turned towards me. “Shit. I’m done..” I fell back down into the pile with my waist and above sticking out. I could see her walk towards me. She got closer. Closer. Making the ground shake. I was dead. But she kept walking. Walking. Then Over. Me.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5421