The 250 foot girl by WhiteBird
Summary:

A huge 250 foot girl takes vengence upon certain people who have hurt her boyfriend and his younger brother and younger sister. However she ends up humiliating him instead an incident that he will never forget.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Butt, Fantasy, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 39 Completed: No Word count: 91306 Read: 207656 Published: August 26 2015 Updated: October 30 2022

1. Chapter 1. Lindsey arrives. by WhiteBird

2. Chapter 2. Lindsey takes action. by WhiteBird

3. Chapter 3. Scared to death by WhiteBird

4. Chapter 4. Max and his family get it. by WhiteBird

5. Chapter 5. Lindsey takes charge. by WhiteBird

6. Chapter 6. New Arrival by WhiteBird

7. Chapter 7. Hostages Now by WhiteBird

8. Chapter 8. by WhiteBird

9. Chapter 9. Darlene returns more powerful then ever. by WhiteBird

10. Chapter 10 The beheading by WhiteBird

11. Chapter 11. Fighting a new foe. by WhiteBird

12. Chapter 12. Wellington underseige by WhiteBird

13. Chapter 13 by WhiteBird

14. Chapter 14. Major Attack. by WhiteBird

15. Chapter 15. Massive Giantess fight. by WhiteBird

16. Chapter 16. A prison for Darlene by WhiteBird

17. Chapter 17. Arrival at Niagara by WhiteBird

18. Chapter 18. Final Battle. by WhiteBird

19. Chapter 19. In Lincoln Falls. by WhiteBird

20. Chapter 20. Return by WhiteBird

21. Chapter 21. Having some fun. by WhiteBird

22. Chapter 22. Pick up. by WhiteBird

23. Chapter 23. Massive battle. by WhiteBird

24. Chapter 24. Heading to California. by WhiteBird

25. Chapter 25 by WhiteBird

26. Chapter 26 Four vs one. by WhiteBird

27. Chapter 27. by WhiteBird

28. Chapter 28. Angry giants by WhiteBird

29. Chapter 29. People having fun. by WhiteBird

30. Chapter 30. He is gone. by WhiteBird

31. Chapter 31. Arrives by WhiteBird

32. Chapter 32. Massive land battle. by WhiteBird

33. Chapter 33. Weird people. by WhiteBird

34. Chapter 34. Dealing with them by WhiteBird

35. Chapter 35. Saving them. by WhiteBird

36. Chapter 36. Two vs one. by WhiteBird

37. Chapter 37. San Diego by WhiteBird

38. Chapter 38. Across the Ocean. by WhiteBird

39. Chapter 39. Arrival in Australia. by WhiteBird

Chapter 1. Lindsey arrives. by WhiteBird

    


 

          Name:       Lindsey Horvath

          Age:          23

          Height:     250 feet   

          Weight:     7871 tons   

 


        Chapter 1. She arrives.


The ground just shook and trembled as Lindsey Horvath walked, she was a giant, she was 250 feet tall. Lindsey had on her tight light purple top and her skin pantyhose spandex, and  Lindsey was shapely. As Lindsey walked the ground around her for half a mile just shook and trembled with each step she took. Sitting way up on her left shoulder was her boyfriend Max and Max was just a bit bigger the 1.5 inches to her. Now Lindsey was 23 years old and Max was 25 years old.

  Lindsey spoke and said, "Oh Max, this is so exciting, ever since I have become this huge I feel so powerful." 

Max replied, "Heck Lindsey, you at this size are the most powerful. I called my family and told them what had happened and are waiting for our arrival."

  Lindsey was walking towards Max's family farm which was several miles from any town or village. The closest city was Coaldale which was 45 miles away and the nearest town was Claymore which was 13 miles away.

     *Max and Lindsey had gone on a road trip, and after an alien encounter Lindsey
       was made into a 250 foot tall Giant Woman, they altered her. They changed her.  She was now a Giant and a Goddess, the most powerful person on earth.

 

  As Lindsey was walking across the country side her massive 250 foot tall form was easily seen for as far as 10 miles.  There were people outside in the town of Claymore, some were gardening, others doing stuff outside.  The largest building in the town was the local school and a Church, the town had a population of 2175.  Some people in the town noticed Lindsey in the distance and they began to shout and soon almost everyone in the town was outside watching as Lindsey neared the town.  Several people recognized her as Max Conrad's girlfriend, as she got closer panic spread across the town.  Several people began to run through the streets shouting, "THAT GIANT THAT IS COMING IS LINDSEY HORVATH."  Many were awestruck at her massive size being 250 feet tall.  Lindsey had to pass the town of Claymore to get to Max's farm and as she walked past the town the people felt the ground under their feet tremble as Lindsey walked past the town.  Many people began to leave the town and area as fast as they could after seeing Lindsey.


  Lindsey neared the family farm, and Lindsey stopped a good 150 feet from the family house. Then looking down Max saw his family his Mom and his younger sister Allie 17 and his young brother Dan 15 all stood there looking up, Max's father was out of town on a business trip. Max told Lindsey where they were, she saw them. Lindsey squatted down and she reached out her right hand palm up and lowered her hand down. When Lindsey's hand touched the ground she said, "Ok, you can all get on you'll be safe." With that Max's family all got onto Lindsey's hand, she then lifted them up to her face. Lindsey then stood up and there in her right palm were her boyfriends family, they just stood there in her palm looking around. They looked up at Lindsey and she smiled down at them and they saw Max sitting way up on her left shoulder. Max's mom shouted, "MAX, OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT ITS TRUE.  LINDSEY YOU ARE SO HUGE SO MASSIVE." Lindsey then spoke and as she did her voice was like thunder, "It feel so good being this huge."  Then Max's young brother shouted up and said, "Hey Max, you should get Lindsey to deal with that woman at the College, that Darlene Lear and her gang."

Lindsey turned her head to Max and said, "Max, is that Darlene and her goons still giving you a difficult time?"

  Before he could speak Dan shouted, "My brother registered for some evening classes and Darlene has a few friends who go there."

Max then said to Lindsey, "Yes Lindsey, that woman and heer friends do nothing except pick on and start fights with me and a couple of others at my work place.  It seems like everyone is on her side, she is popular at College and where she works. It seeems like everyone is on her side." 

There was silence and  Lindsey said, "Tell me more Max."

Max continued, "Darlene has started to accuse me of doing stuff, like wanting her, being a molester.  I always make sure I am not alone cause she has tried to get her boyfriend Bill to beat me up.  I did not want to say anything cause I'm tired of fighting a loosing battle."   Lindsey then sat down and she lowered her hand and Max's family got off. Lindsey then moved her right hand palm up to her left shoulder and Max got on and Lindsey moved her hand in front of her face and she looked down at Max.

 

  Lindsey then said, "Max, I know you don't like to fight, you avoid fights.  Now you won't fight a hopeless battle, I will be by your side, well more likely you will be on my shoulder or where you want to be.  I will go to Coaldale with you and deal with this Darlene and her goons. They won't stand a chance against me, in fact the city of Coaldale won't be able to stand against me.  Just imagine what people will say when  you arrive sitting on the shoulder of a 250 foot tall giant woman."

  Max looked up and he said," That would be so awesome, but if you went to Coaldale many would see you and the police and military would get involved.  Lets wait with that.  I'm going to drive to Coaldale for work.  Darlene has no clue I got anouther job so I should be alright." 

Lindsey replied, "Alright Max, but if anything happens you call home and your family will let me know and I will be on my way." 

Lindsey lowered Max and he got off her palm, got into his car and headed off to Coaldale.  Lindsey then laid down onto her stomach facing the farm house and she and Max's family were having a conservation.

 

   Lindsey then put Max back onto her left shoulder and she then laid down onto her stomach and Max held on as she did. Max there on her left shoulder looked around and with her lying down on her stomach he still was able to look over the tree tops. As Max looked down from her left shoulder he saw his mom and brother and sister way down below. Max then turned and he looked down Lindsey's back all the way down to her feet and he looked around and saw the vast prairies. Max's family farm was quite far from any town nearby so no one really knew about Lindsey being gigantic.

As Max looked out across Lindsey he saw something moving out in the field in the tall grass, he said, "Lindsey I thought I saw someone out there in the tall grass, I'm going to run down and have a better look." 


Lindsey replied, "Go ahead."

Max then ran down Lindsey's back and he ran up onto her left bum cheek and he stood there in the middle of it. Max then ran over closer to her hip and he looked down and around and saw nothing, he then ran across her bum which to him was 56 feet wide. He looked across the vast grass lands and saw nothing, he was sure he saw someone or something. He was right the people had ducked down and were hiding in the tall grass lying on their stomachs. The guy between her thighs went running as he looked up and saw Max there on her bum so when he ran to the end of her hip he went running and then hid in the tall grass. Max then ran down Lindsey's left thigh he ran down to her knee and he looked around. He then turned and he looking up her massive thigh saw her massive booty in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.

 

     Giant Lindsey Horvath in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.

 


  Max then ran up her tight and he stood there just under her left bum cheek and he fell over face forwards onto her bum and gave a big hug. He lay there for a minute as he was caressing her giant bum. Max then got up and he ran up onto her bum and he ran over to her bum cleavage, and he stood there at the slope looking at how the skin tight pantyhose spandex cut into Lindsey's bum parting both bum cheeks. Max then slid down the slope and he went right between Lindsey's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view and Lindsey felt it. She was having a conversation with his mom and sister and brother. As Max went between Lindsey's bum cheeks he disappeared from view Lindsey lifted her head and she looked back a bit.

Mrs. Conrad looking up said, "Lindsey tell Max to come he needs to go to work, where is he where did he go?

Lindsey looking down at Mrs. Conrad and her two children said, "Max is in a safe place, I'll call him."

Max began to wiggle there between Lindsey's bum cheek and as he was wiggling her heard Lindsey call him. Max came out and he ran up onto her left bum cheek, checked his cell, he had to be at work in under an hour, he then ran up Lindsey's back to her left shoulder. Lindsey gently grabbing him lowered him to the ground. He got into his car and headed off to Coaldale for work.

  Max arrived in Coaldale and he drove to his work place it was a small grocery store, he worked with two coworkers and he and the two coworkers were friends, Rob was older he was 31 and Ben a younger one he was 20. Max parked down and he got ready for his shift and a couple of hours later it died down. Then a red haired woman followed by two large men entered and Rob recognized who it was it was Darlene and her boyfriend Bill and Bill's friend Gary. Rob quickly sent a text to Max saying, *red haired one is here. * Darlene looked around and she said, "Max boy come on out I want to talk to you." Max came out from the back and he said, "Alright Darlene what do you want." Darlene smiled and she said, "You are such a trouble maker and I will have to teach you a lesson in manners now lets go out the back." Max shook his head and he said firmly, "Darlene you and you friends can leave now if not we will call the police." Ben headed to the till where there was a phone and he said, "I'm calling the police." Garry made a rush at him and Garry punched Ben in the face so hard that Ben flew against the wall and got knocked out and Rob shouted, "WHAT THE HELL YOU STUPID ****." Bill took out a taser and he shot Rob and Rob fell to the floor and Darlene quickly tasered Max and he fell to the floor dropping his cell. Darlene walked up to the door and she locked it and turned the sign saying "CLOSED" She then told Bill and Garry to take the two to the back, the one that Garry punched out they left there on the floor.

At the back in storage Rob got tied up and Max was tied up too he was siting next to Rob, they came to and Max was unable to move he looked around and he said to Darlene, "You bitch you won't get away with this."

Darlene clapped and she said, "Oh Max sure I will my Dad is the DA and my Uncle is the police chief and my mom is the mayor so I can and you will learn you lesson, we're taking you somewhere. Garry gag this older one and Bill put a bag over Max's head and put him in the back of the van and gag him too."

Max quickly said to Rob, "Rob listen to me when you get free call my home number and tell my family to tell my girlfriend Lindsey, okay." Max and Rob got gagged and Max got a bag put over his head and Bill picked him up and he carried him out followed by Garry and Darlene. They then drove off.

Ben came to and he heard some noise at the back and he went there and he saw Rob all tied up and he untied Rob and Rob said, "I'm calling the police, but Max wanted me to call his family farm and get his family to tell his girlfriend, heck I'm going to call the police." Ben took out his cell and he said, "I'll call the police first then his family." Ben called the police and then called Max's family farm house.

 

   Lindsey was still lying on her stomach facing the house with Mrs. Conrad and Dan and Allie sitting outside all having a conversation. Mrs. Conrad heard the phone ringing she got up and she went inside and she answered it. She ran back outside a few minutes later telling Lindsey what had happened.

Lindsey replied, "Thats it!! I'm going to go to Coaldale to deal with these people myself."

Mrs. Conrad interrupted and she said, "Lindsey, then everyone will see you and what will happen the?"

Lindsey shook her head, "I don't care.  I am going to help my boyfriend Max."

Lindsey then stood up. The two guys that were between Lindsey's thighs felt her get up and both were sent flying several feet. The looked up as the 250 foot tall young woman stand up, as they looked up they were looking up her backside. Lindsey turned and took a step and her right foot landed next to them only 10 feet away and they let out a shout. Lindsey did not notice them.

 

   Those people from Claymore that had gone into the field to get close to Lindsey to take pictures and to get closer went into a panic as she stood up. Lindsey took a step from the house and the few people in the fields began to run away from her in fear of getting stepped on. Lindsey took a step and one guy closest to her felt the ground shake, he looked up and shouted. Lindsey stepped over him with her right foot and her right foot landed a good 30 feet in front of him and he fell to the ground. Lindsey stepped over the powerlines running along the side of the gravel road.

 

   Lindsey Horvath then picked up her walking speed a bit. She then picked up her speed and began to run. Now being 250 feet tall Lindsey's running speed was 440 mph and she was covering 7 miles a minute. Her weight of 7871 tons just shook the ground as she ran. As she was running the trembling of the ground was felt for up to 3 miles. Lindsey Horvath was running across the country side on her way to Coaldale. Covering 7 miles in a minute she was coming upon the city of Coaldale quite fast and as she was running her thighs and bum jiggled in them skin tight pantyhose spandex she had on along with her breasts. Lindsey Horvath was an awesome sight to behold as she a 250 foot tall giant woman was running across the country side to get to her boyfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
Lindsey Horvath a real Giant Goddess 250 feet tall was sure an awesome sight to behold as she was running through the country side to get to her tiny boyfriend.  
Chapter 2. Lindsey takes action. by WhiteBird

Chapter 2.  Lindsey takes some action.

 

 Lindsey then entered the city of Coaldale, which had a population of 110 250. The tallest building was 18 floors tall then there were three other buildings 15 floors and two more which were 10 floors tall. The rest of the buildings were smaller, and Lindsey towered over all of them. Lindsey then slowly began to walk through the city and with each step she took the ground for several blocks just shook.  The people down below in the streets were running and screaming, they were running from Lindsey.

 Panic had spread across the city of Coaldale as Lindsey was walking through the streets.  People were screaming and shouting and running through the streets.  They had never seen anyone or anything that big, and Lindsey's size alone brought great fear to everyone in Coaldale. 

  Down below the people were running fast to get out of her way, there was panic across the city. The people in the streets were shouting and screaming but to Lindsey their screams and shouts sounded faint and high pitched. Everyone was in a panic, no one has ever seen a real giant woman and now there was one in Coaldale. The building that Darlene and her goons had taken Max was across the city, it was a 5 story building and they felt small tremors. One of Darlene's friends happened to look out the window cause of all the commotion and when she did she screamed at the top of her lungs and Darlene and her other friends ran there and when they looked out they saw a sight that just brought fear to them. Allyssa shouted, OH MY GOSH LOOK THATS LINDSEY HORVATH, SHE IS MAX'S GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS A FUCING GIANT. WE ARE FINISHED." Darlene looked and she took a step back.

 

   Darlene screamed and growled and she looked out the window and she shouted, "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?  HOW THE HELL DID THAT STUPID IDIOT'S GIRLFRIEND GET SO HUGE?'  SHE IS MASSIVE."   Then some girl said, "Oh my gosh I am so scared just looking at that girl, I'm shaking my heart is racing, if she finds us we are dead."  She then backed away.  Darlene then spoke and said, "Bill and Brad and you guys, go and get the guns.  Bill load up that high powered rifle cause we will need them.  Lindsey may be a giant but I doubt she is indestructable.  If she leans down, shoot out her eyes, blind her and we will get away."  Bill and the others went to get the guns.


Lindsey continued to slowly walk through the city, she then stopped and she put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around, Lindsey then spoke and when she did her voice just thundered across the city of Coaldale, she said. "People of Coaldale listen to me.  I am Lindsey, I am Max Conrad's girlfreind. Darlene Lear, I am going to give you a chance to let my boyfriend go, do not try to fight me cause you will loose.  People of Coaldale, if any of you know where my boyfriend is being kept, come and tell me.  I will give you all 10 minutes.  After 10 minutes I will begin tearing buildings apart."  Lindsey looking down saw people still running through the streets.  As Lindsey stood there she just towered over every building in the city.

 

  Lindsey stood there looking around, she then noticed a building, it looked abandoned and she thought, maybe they are in there. She then headed towards it. As Lindsey was making her way towards the building her boyfriend was being held in the ground across the city just shook with each step she took. The people down below were getting out of her way fast. Darlene had called her friends to come to the building and they had arrived, there were 5 of the 3 girls and 2 guys, they all went inside. One of the girls whose name was Alyssa shouted, "Lindsey is here and she will be here in a few minutes." Then one of the guys spoke up, he was Brad he said, "Hey out in my truck I have some hunting rifles, they belong to my dad and I barrowed them we can use them." Brad and his friend Tim ran out and came back in with 4 hunting rifles, they then headed upstairs to the top floor. Lindsey was a good 10 blocks away and she was getting closer. Lindsey saw the building up ahead and she walked up to it and the people in the building felt the building shaking with each step she took. One of the girls Jennifer looked up and around and she shouted, "LINDSEY IS HERE, SHE IS HERE." They had reached the top floor, Brad and Tim were loading the rifles, and Jennifer ran up to a window and she looked up and out and saw Lindsey standing there. Jennifer looked up way up at Lindsey, and saw her standing there. The top of the building was below Lindsey's knees. One other girl Alyssa also looked out and she shouted, "Oh my gosh just look at the size of her I doubt your guns can hurt her."

   Lindsey then spoke and her voice was like thunder, "Darlene I know you and your friends and in there, my boyfriend Max better be okay." Lindsey then got down on one knee and she then sat down, and Tim and Brad ran up to a window and the looked out and saw Lindsey sitting down, even then she towered over the 5 storey building. Brad and Tim using the rifles knocked out the windows. Brad aimed along with Tim and the fired a few shots out at her. Lindsey bent down and she turned her head and leaned in and as she did her huge face came closer to the building and she looked in. Brad and Tim had backed up as they saw Lindsey's huge face getting closer, Lindsey's face was sideways cause she was leaning down. Lindsey moved in closer and she looked in with her right eye, Darlene and her friends stood there and they saw Lindsey looking in with her right eye. Her eye filled up the entire large window and she looked around the room. They then heard her voice, "Where is my boyfriend?" Tim aimed and cocked the rifle and Lindsey saw it, he fired, she closed her eye. she then opened her eye and continued to look in the gun shot had no effect.


   Lindsey pulled her head back and while still sitting she made a fist and brought it down onto the top of the roof and a part of it caved in. The entire building just shook and everyone inside almost fell over and debris just fell into the building. Lindsey then using her fingers tore the roof off and as she did Darlene and her friends were exposed. Lindsey looked down at them and the looked up at her, Brad and Tim both began to shoot their rifles, and as they were shooting Darlene picked up a gun and she too began to shoot at Lindsey, the other girls were watching. Lindsey could hear the gun shots but they were having no effect on her cause she was so huge. Lindsey spoke and said, "Now its my turn." She leaned in closer, she took a breath and she began to blow down onto them and as she was blowing her breath was extremely powerful. As Lindsey was blowing the people down below were being blowing across the floor only by her breath, as this was happening the girls screamed. They were blown across the floor right into a wall and as Lindsey was blowing they were all pinned to the wall.

    Lindsey stopped blowing that's when Tim got up and he picked up his gun and he ran forward and began to call Lindsey names. Lindsey took a breath and she let out a quick blow and as she did Tim was picked up and he was thrown back a good 15 feet, and Tim flew back and as he hit the wall he bounced of and fell to the ground. Alyssa just screamed and shouted, she ran forwards and she fell onto her knees and shouted, "Goddess Lindsey please have mercy on me I will get your boyfriend I know where they are keeping him." Darlene shouted, "Alyssa shut up or I will shut you up for good, I can make life very miserable for you." Alyssa turned and shouted, "Yes you can but Lindsey can wipe me from existence if she wanted to and all she did was just blow and using only her breath she sent us all flying, and your guns did not even affect her." Alyssa got up and she shouted up to Lindsey, "I will get your boyfriend." Alyssa got up and as she did Brad ran up to her and Lindsey saw it she reached down and in and using her fore finger she hit the floor right in front of him and as her finger hit the floor it just caved in and the floor shook. Alyssa ran across the floor to the elevator and she got in and closed the door. Alyssa took the elevator down to the basement and she ran down a hallway and opened the door at the end, she ran in and cut the strap ties that they used to tie up Max. Max looked at Alyssa and asked, "Whats going on why are you letting me go." Alyssa still shaking said to him, "Lindsey is here and she is so powerful she is a real Goddess, I can't serve Darlene anymore, I want to serve Lindsey but by freeing you Darlene will now cause me lots of trouble." Max said to Alyssa, "I will ask Lindsey to help you out for freeing me." They then both ran down the hallway towards the elevator.

   They got in and headed up to the top floor, and when they got to the top floor and when they reached the top floor they got out. Lindsey saw Max she reached down and just grabbed him gently with her fore finger and thumb, she lifted him up to her face and looked at him and she smiled and asked if he was alright. Max nodded and he quickly told Lindsey about Alyssa freeing him and as Lindsey was holding her boyfriend the others were looking up at them. Lindsey moved her hand over to her left shoulder and she put Max onto her left shoulder.  Lindsey then reached in and grabbed Alyssa with her thumb and fore finger and lifted her up and out, Lindsey then got up and as she the ground just shook. Lindsey stood up and the people in the building looked up at her. As they looked up they looked up at her legs and up to her thighs up to her stomach to her chest and all the way up to her head. The skin tight blue tights she had on very tight and her tight tang top showed off her shape. As Lindsey took a step the ground shook and Darlene and her friends just felt it. Lindsey had turned and she took a couple of steps, and as she did Jennifer saw how Lindsey's thighs and butt jiggled and she shouted and said, "As Lindsey walks her thighs and bum just jiggles." Alyssa still being held between Lindsey's thumb and fore finger looked down and around at the city down below her. She then felt an air rush as Lindsey brought her up close to her face and she looked at Alyssa. Lindsey then spoke and as she did Alyssa was shaken to the core, Lindsey said, "Listen to me Alyssa, I will take you to safety since you helped free my boyfriend." Lindsey then moved her hand down to her chest level and she began to walk through the city. Alyssa was being held at Lindsey's chest level so Alyssa was looking straight at Lindsey's large boobs.

 

   Alyssa was there between Lindsey's gigantic thumb and index finger, she was looking right at Lindsey's large right breast.  Alyssa looked up and she looked at Lindsey's face which was not looking at her.  Alyssa's gaze them moved over to Lindsey's left shoulder and there she saw Max.  She saw Max just sitting there on her left shoulder, he had an excited look on his face, he was happy.  She saw that Max was very happy being under the protection of his giant girlfreind but at his size he had no control.  Alyssa realized that everyone was now at the mercy of Lindsey Horvath and this giant girl was protecting the one guy that alot of people made fun of and tormented.

    Lindsey was seen as she was walking across the city and she was seen across the entire city since she towered over the entire city. Max was so happy to be back on Lindsey's shoulder, he got up and was walking around on there as Lindsey was walking through the city. Once Lindsey left the city Limits she picked up her walking pace and as she did Max sat down. Alyssa screamed and Lindsey said, "Alyssa you are coming with us." Lindsey then reached up and put Alyssa up onto her right shoulder and Alyssa quickly sat down. Lindsey then began to walk through the country side as she headed away from the city of Coaldale.

Alyssa was moving around there on Lindsey's right shoulder, she was taking in the view she was so high up that she was able to see for miles. She moved towards Lindsey's arms and sat down and wondered what Lindsey would do next. She looked over at Lindsey's head and shouted, "Lindsey what are you going to do to me?" Lindsey turned her head a bit and looked at her, she then reached and grabbed Alyssa and as she did Alyssa screamed. Lindsey brought her before her face below eye level and looked at her. Alyssa was directly in front of Lindsey's mouth and as she looked up she saw Lindsey looking down at her. Lindsey was still walking she hadn't stopped. Lindsey then spoke and as she did her voice like thunder just shook Alyssa and Lindsey's breath just blew her hair back. Lindsey said, "I can do whatever I want, I can crush you or let you fall, let you live or die, you are at my mercy." Alyssa screamed and shouted, "Please Goddess, please let me live, please dont' crush me." Alyssa began to scream and as she was screaming she was kicking her legs. Lindsey turned her hand and let Alyssa fall into her palm, and Alyssa lay there in Lindsey's palm looking around. Max from Lindsey's left shoulder saw Alyssa just lying there in the middle of Lindsey's palm, she looked so small there. Lindsey stopped walking and she looked down at Alyssa and said to her, "Alyssa, now I want you to run around on my palm, okay." Alyssa got up and she began to run around on Lindsey's palm and Lindsey watched and smiled. After a minute she told her to stop.
  Alyssa shouted up and she said, "Lindsey why didn't you crush or finish off Darlene and her goons you have the power, the might and no one can stop you or tell you otherwise?"  Lindsey looked at her and said, "I do not kill and they are not worth it."
Lindsey then put Alyssa back onto her right shoulder and continued her walk, Lindsey was heading back to her boyfriends town.

When Lindsey neared the town she took a slight turn and arrived at her boyfriends acreage and she then sat down and as she did the ground just shook. Lindsey grabbed both Max and Alyssa and she put them down onto the ground, Lindsey then lay down onto her stomach, Alyssa took a few steps back and looked up at Lindsey.

Lindsey looked down at them and Max turned and headed inside Alyssa was going to follow but Lindsey told her to stop. Lindsey grabbed Alyssa and lifted her up into the air and said, "Alyssa I am going to put you on my shoulder run down my back all the way to my feet and give one of my big toes a massage." Lindsey reached and put Alyssa onto her shoulder, Alyssa began to run down Lindsey's back, she reached her butt and she ran up onto it and stopped and looked around.

Alyssa just stood there on Lindsey's left bum cheek She looked so small on there. She then began to run around on Lindsey's left bum cheek. She stopped running around and took in the view she then ran off her butt onto her thighs and ran down her thighs to her legs and down her lets to Lindsey's foot to her right foot.

Lindsey lifted both her legs at the knees and just continued to lie there. Alyssa was on Lindsey's heel and since Lindsey's legs were lifted up Alyssa looked around. She looked down at Lindsey lying there, she looked and saw her thighs and but and back and her head. Lindsey's skin tight pantyhose spandex  brought out her shape and Alyssa got a bit jealous. As Alyssa was looking down at Lindsey's bum and thighs, Lindsey gave her bum cheeks a squeeze, she held for a couple of seconds. She then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and when she did her bum cheeks jiggled. Lindsey then began to flex her bum cheeks and as she did her bum cheeks just jiggled and Alyssa began to shout praise to Lindsey. She did this for a few minutes as she was watching Lindsey flexing her cheeks.

  

     As Lindsey was flexing her bum cheeks just jiggled along with her thighs and it was being shown live on the news across the country and world wide   

Lindsey in her tights.  Alyssa was looking at these cheeks flexing.

 

 

   She then turned and ran down Lindsey's foot all the way to her big toe. Alyssa looked at Lindsey's big toe, to her it was huge at least 4 feet across and and over 6 feet long. Alyssa jumped onto Lindsey's big toe and began to massage it with all her might.

   
  Alyssa continued to massage Lindsey's big toe and she marvelled at the size of it. After a few minutes she stopped got up and ran down Lindsey's sole to her heel. Lindsey still had her knees so her legs below were still up in the air, and she was still lying on her stomach. 

When Alyssa got to Lindsey's heel she was able to look down ahead and see Lindsey's thighs and butt. Lindsey was still flexing her bum cheeks and Alyssa just marvelled at how the skin tight blue tights Lindsey had on brought out her shape. Alyssa began to scream and shout praise to Lindsey calling her a Giant Goddess, and Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks. Lindsey stopped flexing and Alyssa continued to watch Lindsey's butt. Lindsey slowly began to lower her legs. When Lindsey lowered her Legs Alyssa was now on her legs and Alyssa ran forwards and stood there on Lindsey's right thigh looking towards Lindsey's butt. Alyssa shouted, "Giant Goddess Lindsey Horvath is a real Goddess, she is the most powerful being on the planet, no one can stand in her way, we are at her mercy." She then sat down, and Lindsey just continued to lie there on her stomach.

As this was happening Darlene and her crew were driving out to where Lindsey was and as they were approaching Lindsey they were coming upon her at feet first, Darlene was driving a mini van. As they got closer they could see Lindsey just lying there on her stomach, and Lindsey's feet was pointed towards them. One of the girls in the mini van named Nicole said pointing, "Look! Oh my she is just lying on her stomach and even then she is so huge, we must be a good mile out and she is easily seen." They drove closer and as they did Lindsey got bigger and bigger. Anouther girl named Kathy said, "Hey look up there on Lindsey's right thigh its Alyssa, oh my gosh look how small she is there on Lindsey's massive thighs,"

Alyssa just continued to sit there on Lindsey's right thigh she had no idea that Darlene and her goons had arrived. A blue pick up pulled up behind the mini van, there were 4 guys part of Darlene' goon crew. Darlene got out and walked up to the pick up and told they guys "I seriously doubt we can do much damage to her." The guy in the driver's seat told Darlene they had a plan. They other guys got out and they each had a rifle and they were running towards Lindsey. When they got to her they began to climb up onto her legs and Alyssa had no idea cause her back was turned towards them. Alyssa just sat there facing Lindsey's butt. They guys were all on Lindsey's right leg. One started to run towards Alyssa and as he got there Alyssa got up and saw him. She tried to scream but he knocked her out with the end of the rifle. The other guys ran there too. Then one of the guys looked around and said, "Oh my gosh just look at the size of Lindsey, we are all standing here on her right thigh, maybe Alyssa is right Lindsey is a real Goddess." The 5 guys stood there on Lindsey's thighs looking around.

Lindsey moved her head and she began to turn her head the guys saw it and at once they sprinted towards Lindsey's bum. They saw Lindsey lift and turn her head back, they quickly fell face forwards under her right bum cheek. Lindsey turned her head and shoulders a bit and with an almost side glance she saw Alyssa lying there on her thigh. She did not see the 5 guys there cause her round butt shielded them. Lindsey spoke and said. "Oh Alyssa did you past out." Lindsey then reached back she grabbed Alyssa with her thumb and forefinger and lifted Alyssa to her face. One guy he got up and ran up onto Lindsey's right bum cheek and looked around. He said, "Oh man just look at how tight these tights are on her look at the size of her butt"

The other guys went up onto her right bum cheek and all 5 guys were standing there just on Lindsey's right bum cheek with room to spare. Then one of the guy Timothy ran over to Lindsey's bum cleavage and said, "Hey guys look at how these tights part both cheeks here." Lindsey moved a bit and as she did her butt moved and when her butt moved her cheeks jiggled which caused the guys to fall over. When Tim fell he began to slide down Lindsey's butt the other guys watched as Tim slid down and disappeared from view as he slid down between Lindsey's bum cheeks. The skin tight blue tights she had on were soft and smooth for Tim to get a grip. Tim began to shout but his shouts were muffled by Lindsey's bum cheeks. One of the guys Ron said, "We must see if we can get him out, lets form a human chain." as he said this Tim started to climb out the guys formed a human chain and helped him out, and the moved uo towards the center of her right bum cheek. Then the smallest guy in the group Jason shouted, "I change my loyalty to Lindsey, she is now my Goddess, " He then ran forwards towards Lindsey's bum cleavage and just slid down between Lindsey's bum cheeks and the other guys stood there and watched. Jason emerged out and he ran up onto her left bum cheek and ran around for a few seconds he turned and headed back and slid down between Lindsey's bum cheeks. He disappeared from view. Jason began to shout praise to Lindsey he was heard but his shouts were muffled. Lindsey moved and as she did her bum jiggled and every guy fell over. It looked like Lindsey was about to get up. Jason came up out of her bum cleavage and Lindsey moved again. This time when she moved Tim lost his footing he fell over and he slid head first down between Lindsey's bum cheeks, the other guys headed off Lindsey's bum.

They started to run down her thighs, they were heading to her feet to get down. The driver of the pick up started to drive towards Lindsey that's when Max noticed a truck heading towards his girlfriend, he ran out and told Lindsey. Lindsey then started to get up and as she did the last guy slid off her, they ran and got up on the back of the pick up. The driver in the pick up quickly turned his truck around and he began to speed down the field towards the road. Lindsey grabbed Max and she stood up, she put Max up onto her right shoulder. Darlene and her goons were already heading away on the highway, she put the peddle to the floor. Lindsey turned she looked down and around she saw the pick up. She began to walk towards it and as she did the ground just shook with each step she took and the guys in the truck felt it. Lindsey was upon the pick up fast, she slammed her right foot down beside it and the impact made the truck jump up a good 3 feet into the air. The driver tried to turn but Lindsey put her left foot down there. That's when every guy got off and started to run in different directions, and Lindsey watched. To Max the guys were so small, as they were running to him it looked like they were moving slow because of the height he was at. Lindsey reached down and she grabbed the pick up she lifted it up into the air to her face and looked at it, she then rested the truck in her left Palm and it sat there like a toy. The driver them began to drive around on her palm, he drove onto her finger and back and was able to turn the pick up around, Lindsey watched and so did Max from her left shoulder.

After a few second of watching the pick up in her Palm she grabbed it with her other hand she took a few steps put the pick up down on the road, the using her index and middle fingers she gave the pick up a flick and sent it speeding down the road. The driver slammed on the brakes and the truck slid a good 60 feet.  She then turned and headed after the other guys she walked a few steps, she stopped and looked down and around and she saw them still running. Lindsey took a couple of steps toward one and he fell over from the shaking of the ground. Lindsey stopped and she put her left foot down next to him, her big toe was bigger then he was. She reached down and grabbed him with her thumb and index finger, she lifted him up to her face and she looked at him. The guy was kicking and he was pushing on Lindseys fingers. Lindsey lifted him up to her face and she gave him an angry look.


  She then spoke and her voice was like thunder, "Listen to me tiny man, I know you are following orders from that bitch woman Darlene, i have no idea what hold she has over you all. Go tell her to leave me and my boyfreind alone if not I will totally humuliate her and her goons."  She then put him down and headed back to her boyfriends place.


  

 

Chapter 3. Scared to death by WhiteBird

As Lindsey headed back home the ground shook as she arrived at her boyfriends place, and Alyssa stood there looking up at the gigantic form of Lindsey.  To her Lindsey was just huge massive.  Lindsey then layed back down onto her stomach and as she did the ground trembled. Lindsey layed down she the reached and grabbed Alyssa and lifted her up to her face.  Alyssa looked up into the gigantic face of Lindsey. Lindsey then told her, "Listen here, I'm going to rest a bit so I'm going to put you on my back,so when I call you you have like 30 seconds to be at my left or right shoulder."  Alyssa nodded and Lindsey put her up onto her left shoulder and Lindsey put her head down and in a few minutes she fell asleep. 

  Alyssa ran down her back all the way to her bum,she ran up onto Lindsey's bum and headed to her bum cleavage.  She then slid down the slope and went down between Lindsey's jiggly bum cheeks.  The skin tight blue tights Lindsey had on were nice and smooth so it was easy for her to slide down between them.  Also being only 1.5 inches tall to Lindsey there was lots of room between them. Alyssa turned on her cell phones flash and quietly called out, "Tim, Tim can ytou hear me?"  She heard a faint moan deeper between Lindsey's bum cheeks and she made her way there.  She then saw him he was shaking and she went to him and said, "Tim listen. I'm going to get you out of here she is sleeping so lets go come with me."  She took Tim by the hand and she began to lead him out and in a few minutes both came out from between Lindsey's bum cheeks.  They went up the slope and went a distance away from her bum cleavage and stood there on Lindsey's right bum cheek.

  Alyssa motioned with her hand and they both ran off her right bum cheeks onto her right thigh. Tim looked at Alyssa and said, "Oh hell man I thought I was going to end up getting crushed or that becoming my home --he was pointing at Lindsey's bum--but I'm glad I'm out of there."  Alyssa looked around and she said, "Tim listen to me, I want you to run down her thigh down her leg don't touch flesh and the slide off her, ok. Now keep running just make sure her feet are pointing to your back or your back is always to her feet, keep running. Then every minute stop and look back, if you must hide down in the tall grass ok.  There is a farm a good 2 miles that way, the people went on a vacation, so you can hide out there ok, now run!!!"   Tim turned and she ran down Lindsey's thigh and down her leg, he slid off and fell to the ground. He got up and he began to sprint across the field.  Alyssa stood there watching him for a good 2 minutes. 

   Lindsey woke up and she lifted her head and she said, "Alyssa!""  The words shook Alyssa to the core.  She ran up onto Lindsey's bum. She stood there and heard Lindsey's booming voice, "Alyssa come now!"   Alyssa stood there on Lindsey's right bum cheek she then saw Lindsey turn her head and her back a bit and when she did she saw Alyssa on her bum.  Alyssa let out a little scream and she sprinted to her shoulder. Lindsey grabbed her and brought her to her face and said, "Tell me what were you doing on my bum, I called and no answer so I look and there you are, was there a man between my bum cheeks huh?"  Alyssa shouted, "No, not at all."   Lindsey held Alyssa close to her right eye and looked at her.  Tim was still running, he turned and looked back at Lindsey and she was still huge just lying there. Lindsey then got up holding Alyssa between her thumb and index finger and she then turned and surveyed the land. Tim saw her getting up he quickly looked around and a good 10 feet away was a irrigation ditch with water in it. He quickly dived in and went under and as he did he grabbed a weed. Lindsey took a few steps and she was right on top of him, her foot landed right next to the irrigation ditch and he felt it. He stayed very still and he looked up from the water he saw Lindsey standing there. Lindsey got down on one knee she reached down and she began to brush the tall grass with her hand.

   She then got up and stepped over the irrigation ditch and she took a few steps, Tim quickly came up and he took a few deep breaths and he peaked over the grass and saw Lindsey, she had her back to him. She was a good 200 feet away but Tim was looking up at her, he ducked down as Lindsey looked around.  Tim was scared he was shaking like a leaf. Lindsey brought Alyssa up close to her face and said, "Alyssa, I think there was a tiny man between my bum cheeks hiding and I think you must of helped him escape, he must be here somewhere."  Alyssa shouted at the top of her lungs, "For crying out loud Lindsey there was no one, I was just admiring your butt cause its nice, I am telling you the truth."  Alyssa lied to protect Tim, she believed that Lindsey would actually crush him liike a bug.  Lindsey looked at Alyssa and said, "For your sake I sure hope you are not lying."  Tim ducked down in the water and he moved close to the edge and Lindsey took a few steps and he felt the ground shake.  Lindsey looked around and she surveyed the land.  She then headed back to her boyfriends place, she layed back down onto her stomach and she put Alyssa down. 

  Meanwhile back in Coaldale Darlene and her firends got together those from the high school and the college. They met in a room at the college and when everyone was there the last person in closed the door.  Darlene told them about a plan she and her boyfriend had. As the meeting continued one of the guys spoke up and said, "Ok your idea is good but if it back fires Lindsey will finish us all she is way too big to fight not even an army would be able to stop her."  Several people nodded and then Darlene was about to speak thats when a college student entered, he was Barney.  Darlene said, "Barney is that high potent sleeping gas ready and will it work?"  Barney was the top science student and he was also an assistant professor he repled, "Yes its all ready its in a container which is in a cart, there is enough gas there to knock out 200 male elephants, its an interesting research your Uncle is doing with Elephants."  Darlene thanked Barney and he left, Darlene had totally tricked Barney.  Everyone left the room and Bill picked up the container and cart and loaded it up onto his truck.  Darlene gave the signal to head out to Max Conrad's place.  As she got into her car she gave Jonathan a call and said, "Jonathan we are heading out do you have your gear cause its going to be good?"  Jonathan replied, "Yes its all in my mini van and its all set to go lets do it."  With that a caravan left the city of Coaldale on its way to Max Conrad's place. 

   Alyssa had gone inside the house to get a drink of water, Max was making himself some coffee. Alyssa looked over at Max and said, "Your girlfriend is fucking huge, you must be a lucky guy. You are never going to get pushed around again."   Max shook his head, and as he did the ground began to tremble and a loud clapping sound was heard which totally scared Alyssa. She jumped and shouted, "WHATS GOING ON WHATS HAPPENIN?"   Max lauhed and said, "Its alright, its only Lindsey, she is booty clapping and I'm betting its being heard for several miles."    Alyssa ran to a window and looked out. Lindsey was just lying there on her stomach booty clapping and as she was booty clapping the sound on the clapping was heard away as 5 miles.

Chapter 4. Max and his family get it. by WhiteBird

 Chapter 4.  Max and his family get it.

 

  The caravan lead by Darlene and a few of her college friends was a good 15 miles from Max's place when Darlene pulled over at a rest stop on the highway and the other pulled over too.  Everyone got out and Darlene said, "Now listen we can't all go there I think Joseph you should go first they have not met you, go and pretend to be someone asking for directions and look surprised when you see Lindsey and get back to us."  Joseph got back into his car and headed out to Max's place the rest followed and when they got to a distance of 3 miles they all pulled over on the highway and waited for Joseph to get back. Then 20 minutes later Joseph returned and told them what he saw, he told them that the house has only 1 window on the south side and Lindsey is faceing the house on the north side.  He also told them that while he was there Lindsey mentioned that she wanted to get a little rest and her head is down.  Darlene shouted, "Yes nows our chance."  To which one of the guys  Jeff said, "If we go around it will be easier and we wont be seen and good if we come from that way"  He was pointing in a west south direction.

   Everyone got ready and went around and all stopped a good half mile from tha small acerage. Several of them headed toards the house, they were coming in from a southwest direction and they were lucky cause the acerage had lots of trees and bushes on the west and south side of the place. They arrived and hid in the trees and made it closer to the house.  They were all behind some bushes faceing the south of the house, one girl looked there was one window a basement window but the curtain was closed.  They could see Lindsey a part of her over the house her head was down.  Darlene looked over at Jason and Charles and said, "Ok go around the house quickly and place this gas canister close to Lindsey's face as you can but be quiet."  Jeff said quietly, "Look when I was there I went into the foyer and I was left alnoe for a few seconds while Max's sister went to get her mom so I placed this tiny web cam on a shelf, look here on my cell they are all watching tv and look Alyssa is in the kitchen doing something if you guys go that way no one will see you."  The 2 guys grabbed the canister and both headed towards the house and around the house and they came around the house and saw Lindsey lying there with her head down.  She had fallen asleep, they quickly went up to her face and looked at her huge face. They went closer to her nose and they were looking up at it. Charles pulled the hose out and aimed it at Lindsey's nose and he turned the nosel and extremely powerful sleeping gas began to shoot up into Lindsey's nose, she made a noise for a second.  Both guys ran back and stopped and looked back, she was still lying there and the powerful sleeping gass was still shooting up into Lindsey's nose.  They went back to the group.

  The group waited for 10 minutes thats when Jeff said, "Hey hey look something is happening."  They listened and they heard Max say he was going to take a shower and his mom said that she was going to go lie down for a bit.  Bill said, "Nows our chance, I was told that Max's room is downstairs and his mom is heading to the master bedroom and look Alyssa is lying on the couch listen to her music on her ipod and the two kids are still watching TV. We can do it lets go."  They made their way to the house, three went to the back door and went inside and the others went in through the front door quietly. Max's little brother was going to the kitchen and he was knocked out and he fell to the floor. Bill tip toed up behind Max's little sister who was watching TV he knocked her out while Jason went up to Alyssa. Alyssa opened her eyes and she tried to scream but Jason hit her in the face with the end of a rifle and knocked her out.  Darlene said, "Tie them all up and gag them."  She then sent 3 guys to get max and Bill went to get his mom. Bill used a tazer to knock out Max's mom and the 3 guys got Max right after he came out of the shower and all he was able to put on were his boxers before he was tazed. They were all brought into the living room and all were tied up and gagged except for Max.

  Darlene threw a glass of water into their face and all woke up and looked around. Max said loudly, "What the hell are you doing Darlene have you and you idiot goons gone mad, if Lindsey finds you here she will crush you." Max then shouted his girlfriends name as loud as he could, "LINDSEY,  LINDSEY,  LINDSEY HELP HELP HELP" Darlene and her goons just laughed  Darlene laughed and she said, "Listen Max Lindsey has been knocked out with a super powerful high concentration of sleeping gass powerful enough to knock out 200 to 300 adult elephants so she is sound asleep and now we have something planned for you and your family and Alyssa which will be broadcast live in faebook and twitter and on you tube."  Max looked around and said, "What do you have planned are you going to kill us, you are mad."  Darlen shook her head and said, "Kill you and your family on ho not all all. We are going to humuliate you well actually Lindsey will and everyone will see it and it will be all over the internet and also on the local TV station cause Carl here will do that."  Max's mom had gotten up and as she did Bill backhanded her and she fell over backwards that when Max shouted, "YOU FUCKING IDIOT LEAVE MY MOM ALONE. DARLENE WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU PLANNED WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?" 

   Darlene got down in front of Max who was lying on his side and she said, "Your girlfriend is huge massive a 6 foot man is only 1.5 inches to her so this is what we are going to do, you and your mom and younger brother and Alyssa and going to be put down between Lindsey's bum cheeks. I heard from Tim that there is lots of room there between her bum cheeks and her skin tight blue pantyhose spandex is nice and smooth so you will be nice and comfy. You will be duck taped down and a night vision camara will broadcast what will happen there between Lindsey's bum cheeks. You and your family and Alyssa will be duck tapped to the bottom and you guys will be gagged. Now when Lindsey wakes Max you will tell her that Darlene and her boyfriend Bill ended up between her bum cheeks with  couple of other guys and she will believe you." Max's family began to squirm and moan and Max said, "You are fucking stupid you are sick in the head I will tell Lindsey to finish you all off."  Dalene called for Jonathan and Jonathan came out of the bedroom area and when Max and his family saw him they looked like they had seen a ghost. They were looking at someone exactly Max's height and size and he looked exactly like Max. He spoke and he sounded like Max. Jeff stepped forwards and said, "Costume my older brother works for Holywood and he showed me how to make a disguise. He sounds like you a new device which can alter a persons voice to sound like someone elses but the battery only lasts for a few minutes but that is all Jonathan needs."  Darlene told the others to put them between Lindsey's bum cheeks.

    The guys began to carry everyone out except Max's little sister. Darlene shouted after Max. "Hey Max your little sister will sit right here on the couch here in front of your laptop watching live to what will happen to you, oh if you really want to know, Jonathan here will tell Lindsey that I and my boyfriend and a couple of guys ended up between her bum cheeeks and he being you will ask  Lindsey to humuliate who ever is between her bum cheeks."  Max's family and Alyssa began to scream but being gagged they could not do much.  Max then was gagged too.  They were all carried up onto Lindsey and by now the gas had run out so it was only a matter of time before Lindsey would wake up. It took a good 20 minutes to get Max and his family and Alyssa up to Lindsey's bum, they got to her bum cleavage. It was the first time that Max's mom and his little brother saw Lindsey's giant bum cleavage and to them it was huge. They were pushed over and all slid down the slope and slide down between Lindsey's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Four of the guys side down too and Max was moved to the deepest past he was placed so he was facing Lindsey's legs and Alyssa was placed in front of him. Both Max and Alyssa were facing each other. Max's mom and little brother were duck tapped down behind him. A night vison web cam with a two way view was put between Alyssa and Max and duck tapped down along with a ipad. One of the guys said, "This is so you can see whats happening outside."  Then one of the guys used crazy glue on the web cam and ipad to make sure it stuck.  They climbed out and got of Lindsey. Darlene told Jonathan, "After you tell Lindsey tell her you want to got to town to pick up something, Tim will wait for you in the town get into his car and the get the hell away from here and get rid of the disguise."  Jonathan nodded, the others left the house and headed back to the vehicles.

  A camara was set up on Lindsey's right thigh facing her bum and Jonathan waited for Lindsey to wake up. Deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks Max and his family were squirming there between her bum cheeks.  They were nice and snug there and it was dark and Alyssa and Max were watching the ipad.  After 20 minutes Lindsey woke up she lifted her head and thats when Jonathan put on his disguise and he looked out the window and saw Lindsey waking up, she lifted her head. He went outside and Lindsey saw him she saw her boyfriend but she didn't know it was an imposter.  She reached down and grabbed him with her thumb and index finger and lifted him up to her face and she said, "Oh Max, I must of fallen asleep is everything alright.?" Max imposter turned on the device by hitting his chest and he said, "Well Darlene and her boyfriend came by 15 minutes ago and they are still here."  Lindsey looked around and said, "Where are they tell me Max."  Max imposter said, "They were up on your bum they were looking for a guy who ended up between your bum cheeks but you moved a bit and as you did your bum cheeks jiggled and they fell and slid down then slope and ended up between you bum cheeks, and you happened to move you legs together and they are trapped.  I was up there I was hearing shouts coming from your bum cleavage."  Lindsey reached back and felt in there her fingers came in and she felt Max and Alyssa and his mom and little brother and they all squirmed when Lindsey's giant finger grazed them. Lindsey pulled her hand back and she laughed and as she did she moved and her bum cheeks jiggled and Max and his family squirmed and tried to shout." They were seeing and hearing what was happening on the ipad. Lindsey spoke, "Oh my gosh Max Darlene and some of her goons are between my bum cheeks."  Max imposter said, "Hey Lindsey you should humuliate them like give them a squeeze and let one rip. Oh and Lindsey I need to run to town to get something."  Lindsey then put Max imposter down and said, "Oh Max I will sure humuliate these people I will make sure they never ever forget it."  Max and his family all began to squirm and they were being broadcast live on the internet and live on the local tv station. The camara was being switched between a camara which was in front of Lindsey to one that was on her right thigh to on that was behind her on the ground a good 100 feet from her which gave a good view of her from the back.  Also to the one between her bum cheeks which was showing Max and Alyssa.  Max imposter got into the family suv and he headed to the town.

   Lindsey turned her head and said"Oh you dumb fucks now you are going to get it I'm so going to humuliate you idiots." Max had managed to get his gag off and he began to shout at the top of his lungs but Lindsey's jiggly bum cheeks muffled his screams. Lindsey then gave her bum cheeks a squeeze and they all felt it she then unsqueezed and as she did her bum cheeks jiggled and it was all being broadcast live on tv and internet. Max imposter arrived in the town he parked the suv down in front of the post office and he quicky got into Tim's car and Tim then headed out of the town.

   Max was shouting at the top of his lungs but again his shouts were muffled by Lindsey's jiggly bum cheeks. Lindsey's booming voice was heard, "Darlene I warned you but you did not listen now you will feel the wrath of my jiggly bum cheeks."  Lindsey then began to booty clap and as she did she was moving a bit and the ground shook and Max's sister gagged on the couch felt it. As Lindsey was booty clapping her bum cheeks just jiggled and the clapping sound was heard as far as 3 miles. To Max and his famly the sound was deafening and very loud and they were being shaken up alot. The booty clapping of Lindsey's bum cheeks was being shown and as she was booty clapping her bum cheeks just jiggled and it was a sight to behold. Alyssa had managed to get off her gag off and she and Max both shouted at the top of their lungs but Lindsey's booty clap totall silenced their shouts.  Lindsey was lying on her stomach booty clapping, she did this for a good minute.  She then stopped and just lay there. Lindsey then gave her bum cheeks a squeeze and she then let a fart rip.  The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 seconds and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 2 miles.  The thunderous fart shook Max and his family and Alyssa to the core, the thunderous fart just blew Max's and Alyssa's hair back and it looked like they were hit in the face with a gale force wind.  They shouted but Lindsey's thunderous fart totally silenced their screams. They heard and felt and smelt the tunderous fart, Max and Alyssa began to gasp for air.  Lindsey then un squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled.

 

       She turned her head and said, "Wow I sure hope you guys liked that cause there is more."  Max and Alyssa again began to shout for help and Alyssa said, "That fart was like thunder I just hope she won't fart any more oh please now more."  Max and Alyssa again  began to shout but it was pointless Lindsey's jiggly bum cheeks muffled their screams. Lindsey then flexed her bum cheeks a few times and as she did they just jiggled. She stopped flexing and she again let a fart rip but this time she didn't squeeze her bum cheeks. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 3 seconds and Max and Alyssa and his family felt and heard and smelt the fart.  Max and Alyssa's hair and face were blown back and their faces looked like as if they were hit with a gale force wind, they screamed and shouted at the top of their lungs but Lindsey's thunderous fart totall silenced their screams. Max and Alyssa and his mom and little brother just past out there between Lindsey's bum cheeks.

  Lindsey laughed, she reached back and fanned her bum with her right hand for a few seconds and she laughed and said, "Wow! that sure was loud, hey just think you guys just had your own personal thunder concert right up close. I will keep you all between my bum cheeks and fart again later."  Max's little sister was fighting to get free and she was almost free.  Lindsey then began to get up and as she did the ground shook,, she stood up and looked arouund and when she stood up she was seen for over 10 miles away. She took a step and she walked away from the house and as she did Max's little sister ran out and she shouted up to Lindsey but Lindsey did not hear her.  Lindsey took a turn she stopped and she reached back and she slapped her right bum cheek and as she did it just jiggled and the clapping sound was heard a good 2 miles away and she said, "Wake up Darlene and Bill and whoever else is in there. I'm going to head to Coaldale to let everyone in the city know that the top college and high school bullies are between my bum cheeks and there I will humuliate you even more and there is nothing you guys can do cause I am a giant."  She then spoke loudly towards the town, "Hey Max I am heading to Coaldale to humuliate Darlene and her goons in the city even more." Lindsey then stepped over the powerlines and she headed off towards Coaldale and she walked past the town.  Lindsey then picked up her walking speed and she headed across the country side on her way to Coaldale. Max and his family and Alyssa woke up and they they were shouting and screaming there between Lindsey's bum cheeks. As Lindsey was walking her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled from each step she took and they were feeling it. Lindsey a huge giant 250 foot tall young woman was walking across the country side and deep between her bum cheeks was her boyfriend and his family but she had no idea it was them. Lindsey continued her walk to Coaldale.  Darlene and her friends were just laughing, and so were several others who had see what had happened. 

  Lindsey continued her walk to Coaldale and as she did Max and his family were feeling the booty bounce of Lindsey's giant bum cheeks.  Max had managed to free himself somewhat from the duck tape. As Lindsey was walking she slapped her right bum cheek with her right hand and when she did her right cheek jiggled and everone between her bum cheeks felt it.  Alyssa screamed, "What the hell is going on whats she doing on mu GOSH I DON'T WANT TO DIE BETWEEN GODDESS LINDSEY'S BUM CHEEKS!!"  Max shouted to her, "ALYSSA. SHUT UP!!  I'm almost free and I will get us all free, Lindsey has no idea that its us between her bum cheeks, if I can get out I will get her attention."  As he was speaking she slapped her cheek again and said, "Darlene and whoever else we are almost at Coaldale, I sure hope you are having fun between my bum cheeks."  Lindsey was almost at Coaldale and the people in the tall buildings saw her approaching and in a few minutes Lindsey entered the city limits.  As Lindsey entered the city limits she slowed down her walk and entered the city.  Lindsey was seen  across the city her 250 foot frame was seen across the city cause her 250 foot frame towered over every building in the city.  Lindsey continued to walk across the city and down below the tiny people were running through the streets getting out of her way and as Lindsey walked the ground around her shook with each step she took.

   As Lindsey was walking through the city she spoke and as she did her booming voice just thundered across the city, "Listen everyone listen. The head bully woman from the local college and high school and her top goons are between my jiggly bum cheeks, she and her goons are my prisoners and they will stay between my bum cheeks until I decide.  I can crush them or pull my cheeks apart and let them fall to their death, they are entirely at my mercy. All you who are loyal to Darlene listen to me she is between my bum cheeks and there is nothing she can do about it she is at my mercy. I think I am going to go to the college and finish off her followers."  Lindsey stopped she put her hands on her hips and looked down and around at the small city all around her. She then took a turn and headed over to the local college and as she did several of the students ran. Lindsey was seen coming to the college, she entered the campus and walked up to the college.  She reached down and tore the roof right off above the foyer and as she did the noise was heard across a part of the city.  She then threw the torn roof aside like garbage and sent the roof part flying across the city.  It  flew across a part of the city and beyond and crashed to the ground.  She looked down at the students below, some were getting up and brushing the debris off them selves. She then spoke and said, "I should just crush you all and wipe you all from existence cause I'm thinking you are all followers of that bitch woman Darlene."  Some of the students ran out and fell to their knees before her right foot and shouted for mercy.  Lindsey took a step and headed away from the college, she again headed across the city.  She walked several bolcks, she stopped and she put her hands on her hips and looked around.  She saw tiny people running through the streeets they were shouting and screaming and to her their screams and shouts sounded faint and high pitched.

  Lindsey stood there in the city of Coaldale looking around, she then said, "Look at me everyone I am a real giant and you are all like bugs to me. I can easily destroy this city if I wanted to. They head bully and her boyfriend and some others are between my bum cheeks entirely at my mercy.  She who controlled the college and high school now tell me what can they do to me? Nothing they are probably punching and hitting my bum cheeks and i can't feel anything. My boyfriend Max Conrad who I love and will protect has told me they ended up in there and I felt them.  Now city of Coaldale looks like I should take charge I should be in control I will decide what will happen.  Watch as I humuliate them just watch."  Lindsey took a few steps she looked around, she bent down a bit so that she was able to put her hands on her thighs just above her knees, she gave her bum cheeks a squeeze and as she did Max and Alyssa shouted. Lindsey then let a thunderous fart rip and it lasted a good 3 seconds and it just thundered and resonated across the city. Max was mostly free and he began to punch and hit the walls of Lindsey's bum cheeks with all his might and Alyssa and his mom and brother had passed out from his girlfriends thunderous fart, he was holding his breath and when he no longer could he began to gasp for air.  It was the 3rd time that he had felt and heard and smelt his giant girlfriends fart and his ears were ringing. To him the fart was like a loud clash of thunder and it was right in his face.  The fart sent people running and Lindsey reached back and with her right hand she fanned her bum and said, "Wow that was their own personal thunder concert. I know what I will do, I will go and get my boyfriend Max and return and humuliate Darlene and her goons in front of him and take control of this city." Lindsey headed across the city and when she left the city she picked up her walking speed.  She then began to run and when she did she was covering 7 miles a minute running and in 3.5 minutes she was coming upon the town close to her boyfriends place and she slowed down to a walk and she took a turn and headed to her boyfriends place.  She called out his name, "Max, Max come I'm here to pick you up."  She walked up to the house and looked down and called out Max's name, she then got down and layed down onto her stomach and looked in the windows and she saw Max's little sister inside. She said, "Allie where is Max come out whats going on?  Allie ran out and she cried up a shout and said, "He is dead along with my mom and other brother and Alyssa they are probably dead."  Lindsey had a shocked look on her face and said, "What do you mean dead, how whats going on did Darlene and her goons kill my boyfriend and his family."  Allie shouted up, "NO!! YOU DID YOU KILLED THEM WITH YOUR BUM CHEEKS BY CRUSHING THEM AND FARTING ON THEM THAT THUNDEROUS FART MUST OF DONE IT CAUSE WHEN YOU FARTED EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE RATTLED."  Lindsey said, "Allie that can't be Darlene and her boyfriend and a couple of her goons are between my bum cheeks."  Allie shouted, "No. Darlene tricked you she got to us all, Max and my brother and mom and Alyssa are between your bum cheeks."  Lindsey quickly reached back and she reached in and she grabbed whoever she could and she pulled and when she did she pulled out Max and Alyssa, she brought them around and she put them down onto the ground in front of her.  she looked closer and she saw Max and Alyssa they had duck tape around then and they had both woken up.  Lindsey reached back and she felt and she pulled out Max's mom and his younger brother they both had a shocked look on their faces and both were gagged. Allie was using a sissor to cut away the duck tape and in minutes he was free.  Allie ran and got a few more sissors and Max began to free his family and Lindsey helped.  She said, "Oh Max, I'm so sorry I had no idea, he that imposter looked and sounded like you."  Max shouted up and said, "Lindsey, its ok you had no idea, I'm not mad at you we were all tricked each and every one of us."  Max's mom shoued up to her, "Lindsey listen to me don't be upset you and we were tricked the Max imposter was good, I'm Max's mother and when her put on the disguise and spoke it sounded just like my son. We are not mad at you."  Lindsey looked around she smiled and said, "Thank you. Now I will have no choice but to deal with them very severly and when I find Darlene I will totally hurt her and her goons for this. They will be begging for mercy like you won't believe."  Max asked, "Lindsey what are you going to do?"  Lindsey lowered her head and said, "You told me that Darlene's dad is the superintendent of the schools and her uncle is the dean at the college right. Isn't her other uncle the police chief?"  Max said, "Yes, she has lots of influence in the city of Coaldale lots of people are loyal to her and her family."  Lindsey shook her head and said, "Not anymore.  I'm heading back to Coaldale to take over. I'm going to take charge of the city of Coaldale and area I will take charge and if they don't like it too bad cause I seriously doubt anyone can fight a 250 foot giant girl. I will rule and reign and you will sit on my shoulder and you will give orders and people will listen to you."  Max shouted, "Yeah Lindsey lets do it."  Lindsey stood up, she reached down and she grabbed Max and she put him onto her left shoulder.  she took a turn and headed out.

   Lindsey left the acerage she stepped over the powerlines and she then headed across the country side towards Coaldale. Lindsey headed past the town and as she did she picked up her walking speed. This time she was going to Coaldale to take charge and her boyfriend Max was sitting way up on her left shoulder.  Lindsey continued her walk to Coaldale and back at Coaldale Darlene and her friends were watching the videos of what had happened and they were having a laugh. They were laughing and celebrating at what had happened.  Outside of Coaldale a good 15 miles out parked away from the highway a good quarter miles was parked two of Darlene's college friends, Jill and Brad.  They were making out when Jill looked over Brads shoulder and she pushed him away and said, "Look its Lindsey, she returning to Coaldale."  Brad looked and he got out of his car and said, "Look Jill whats that up there on her left shoulder its a person."  Jill took a few steps forwards and she let out a loud scream and shouted, "Oh my gosh thats Max, he got free Lindsey knows whats happened she's returning to Coaldale to take revenge Darlene must be warned."   They got into the car and sped to the highway, they turned and headed down the highway to Coaldale.

   Lindsey was walking along the side of the highway a good 40 feet from the shoulder and Brad was speeding down the highway. Lindsey's walking speed was 132 mph and Brad managed to catch up, they were lucky he had a sports car.  Jill was on her cell calling Darlene, then Darlene answered, Jill said, "Darlene getout of there go hide and tell everyone,  Lindsey is returning and guess what Max is sitting up on her left shoulder, she knows what has happened, look."  Jill took a few pictures and sent them to Darlene.  As the sped past Lindsey Jill looked up at Lindsey's massive figure, she saw Lindsey's thighs and bum cheeks just jiggle as she was walking.  Brad put the car into high gear and sped past Lindsey and headed into Coaldale, he had the peddle to the floor and he was putting distance between the car and Lindsey. As he neared the city limits  he slowed down and sped into the city, he headed to Darlene's house where the part was. Lindsey was only a cojuple of minutes behind and as Lindsey neared the city limits of Coaldale she slowed down her walk and she entered the city of Coaldale.

Chapter 5. Lindsey takes charge. by WhiteBird

Chapter 5.  Lindsey takes charge.

 

  Lindsey walked into Coaldale, and she was slowly making her way into the city.  As Lindsey was walking down below the tiny people were running through the streets as fast as they could.  They were running to get out of her way, and the streets were being cleared.  To Max sitting way up on Lindsey's left shoulder he was seeing these tiny people running as fast as they could, but at the height he was at it did not look like they were moving fast. Their screams and shouts sounded faint and far away. Lindsey continued her walk nice and slow and everyone saw her since she towered over every building. Lindsey then stopped walking she stopped and looked around, she then put her hands on her hips and stood there looking around. She then said, "Well Max, I think I'm going to take control of this city, everyone will answer to me and to me alone, you will sit upon my shoulder and rule."  She then took a few steps while still keeping her hands on her hips, she stopped and she spoke loudly and as she did her thunderous voice just boomed across the entire city.  "Listen everyone listen up.  I have decided to take control of this city so from now on I will run this city and beyond. You will all answer to me and if my boyfriend Max tell you to do something then you will do it. Darlene Lear and all those who are loyal to her you will get your turn I will find you all and deal severely with you all." Lindsey then dropped her hand to her side and she began to walk through the city she was heading towards City Hall. As Lindsey neared City Hall some people were leaving the building while other ran inside. Lindsey stopped outside the building, it was a 5 story building.  Lindsey got down on one knee she leaned in a bit, she then made a fist and brought it down onto the roof of City Hall. She brought her fist down onto the large foyer part which was the height of the building. When Lindsey's fist hit the roof it just caved in and down below the people ran and ducked for cover.  She then tore a chunk of the roof right out.

 

   Lindsey looked and and down below the people were getting up there was debris all over the floor and as the dust settled they looked up and saw Lindsey's gigantic face. Lindsey leanned in closer and Max from her shoulder saw many police cars heading to City Hall. Lindsey looked in and she saw someone she recognized it was the Mayor he was getting up.  Lindsey reached in and she grabbed him with her thumb and fore finger and she lifted him up into the air.  The building security wanted to shoot but decided not to, they stood there as the giant girl lifted the mayor up into the air. Lindsey lifted him up to the roof height and she looked at him, he was kicking and he was pushing on Lindsey's thumb but it was pointless.  Lindsey then said, "This city and beyond is mine and I control it now you answer to me. You and this city are now at my mercy, I can let you live or die your choice." The Mayor looked around he looked down and back at Lindsey and said, "You are in charge."  Lindsey smiled and said, "Good I'm glad you see it my way, now I want you to tell the police to bring to me Darlene Lear and all her followers, her dad is the local school superindent and her mother is the head dean at the college. I want them rounded up and brought before me, I know they are here. Now do as I say or would you want me to start tearing this city apart?"  The Mayor shouted up to her, "No, don't Lindsey, I will do as you ask as you want."  Lindsey then lowered him down to the ground and she let him go.  She then leaned in closer and took a deep breath and she blew down into the building and as she did she sent everyone down below flying across the floor with all the debris. Her breath caused everyone to flying into the wall and her breath pinned them there.  She then stopped blowing, and she then stood up.

 

   Down below the entire area was surrounded by police there were at least 450 police officers and lots of police cars. Lindsey looked down and around and then the Mayor ran out and he headed to the closest police car, he talked to the officer. Then a few minutes later anouther police car arrived and a passenger got out it was the Police Cheif, he walked up to the Mayor.  The Mayor said, "You need to pull all your men back, you have new orders."  The Police Cheif shook his head and said, "I can't that giant girl must be stopped, you may give new orders but I will refuse them now Mr. Mayor let us deal with this giant girl."  The Mayor took a few steps back and he looked up at Lindsey then back at the Police Cheif and said, "Really, stop her how tell me.  Look at the size of her how long do you and your men think you can last in a fight with a 250 foot giant girl.  How many bullets will slow her down. She told me what she wants and if she does not get it she will tear this city apart. Now do you want to be responsible for the destruction."  As the Mayor was speaking a lady Seargent said a few words to him. He nodded and said, "Ok we will do as this giant girl wants."  He turned to the Mayor and said, "We heard who she wants we heard her voice as she spoke, I will order my people to bring in those she wants."  The Police Cheif turned and he gave orders to have those Lindsey want to be put under arrest and to brought in.

   The police got into their vehicles and were leaving the area.  Lindsey stood there with Max on her shoulder.  Bill ran up to Darlene and said, "Darlene we've got to get out of here the police just arrested your parents under orders from that giant Lindsey. They are now looking for us."  Darlene motioned for the others to leave and just as they were going to leave the house was surrounded by the police. The police entered the house by force and started to arrest some of Darlene's followers.  Darlene ran to the study which was upstairs with Bill, in the study she had a secret hideaway which only she and Bill knew of.  They both got into their secret hideaway just as the police entered the room.  They made a sweep of the house and no Darlene or Bill. They searched the house again but no Darlene and the ones they arrested were quite.  They were put into a police van, and the police van left the area and it headed back to where Lindsey was.  Bill and Darlene were quiet and Bill said, "I think they are gone we can get out." Darlene took out her cell and she shushed him up.  She reached over and hit the wall and a pannel opened up about the side of a tablet, there was a switch, she pushed the switch downwards and they began to move. A minute later the door opened and they were in anouther room and they stepped out.  Bill looked arounud and said, "Whats this whats going on?"  Darlene took a few steps and she said, "Its an underground chamber and passages under parts of the city, it goes from my house to the school to the college and to city hall, also there are several rooms, we are a good 5 floors below ground. Don't worry there is an electric car that we can use to get around."  Bill and Darlene headed to one of the electric cars.

   Max looking out saw a police van heading straight to where Lindsey was and he shouted to Lindsey.  The police van stopped in front of Lindsey's right foot and she watched as the police removed 6 people from the van.  There were 4 guys and 2 girls and they were all laid before Lindsey's right foot. Lindsey looked down and she said, "I should just lift my foot and crush them."  Lindsey lifted her foot and she brought it down onto them but did not crush them they all disapperared under her foot, they were all under her toes area. They were all pinned under her foot, they were all shoutig and screaming at the top of their lungs and then Lindsey noticed one had managed to pop up between her big and second to, it was a girl, she began to shout and scream for mercy.  Lindsey then lifted her foot and as she did the girl that was between her big and second to stayed there, the others were still lying on the ground. Lindsey then reached down and she plucked the girl from her toes and she put her down to the rest. Lindsey then sat down onto the ground.  Even while sitting down she was huge, the ones lying there before her were looking up at her, they were still hand cuffed. 

  Lindsey looked down at them just lying there and they looked up at her and they could see Max way jup there on her left shoulder. She then said, "Well now tiny ones, where is Darlene and her boyfriend huh?"  Then one of the guys down below shouted up, "Go to hell you giant bitch, Darlene is smart she will find a way to bring you down along with your stupid boyfriend."  Lindsey made a fist and she hit the ground with it and when she did the six jumped a foot into the air from the impact. Lindsey then reached down and she grabbed him with her thumb and fore finger and she lifted him up into the air up to her face, the two girls screamed. Lindsey spoke and her booming voice shook him to the core, she said, "Who the hell are you, huh TELL ME? I CAN CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG OR STOP YOU FROM BREATHING."  Lindsey then increased presure and when she did the guy between her fingers began to gasp for air and as he wasn gasping the others down below began to shout and scream at Lindsey.  Lindsey then began to laugh, and as she did the guy was turning red in the face and he then began to tun blue, she the lowered him down and she let him go and he fell 3 feet to the ground and he began to take deep breaths. Lindsey then reached down and she grabbed one of the girls and she lifgted her up into the air up to her face, the girls screamed as loud as she could.

   Lindsey held her in front of her mouth and she spoke loudly, "BE QUIET YOU BUG, I'M TIRED OF YOUR WHINING SO SHUT UP."  Lindsey's voice just boomed and her breath just blew the girls hair back and she shut up fast.  Lindsey then spoke and said,"Now you bug girl you can be loyal to me or Darlene, now who are you most afraid of someone who can hurt you with words or someone who has you life in her hands."  The girl shaking said, "I'm so afraid of you, please dont' crush me, I am also afraid of Darlene her family are very powerful, I will tell you everything but I ask one favor."  Lindsey nodded.  The girl then said, "I will need your protection and so will my family."  Lindsey then put her down and she said to the police, "Remove the hand cuffs from this girl."  A police officer ran up to her and removed the cuffs from the girl. The 5 other lying there on the ground began to shout to her, one of the guys said, "Brittany, what the fuck is the matter with you, we are loyal to Darlene. You are a betrayer and Darlene will punish you you will be begging for mercy."   Brittany shouted to them while pointing up at Lindsey, "You guys are all stupid, Darlene may be powerful but Lindsey is a real Goddess, she is way more powerful then Darlene."  Lindsey then reached down and grabbed Brittany and she lifted her up to her face. Lindsey then said, "Tell me your name and where Darlene and her boyfriend are?"  Brittany shouted up to her, "My name is Brittany and Darlene and her boyfriend are underground and only a few of us know, Bill has no idea of this.  She only told a few of us girls, and these passages come up in defferent areas of the city. The largest room is outside the College its about 4 floors underground.  By telling you this my family is now in danger."  Lindsey looked over at Max and said, "Do you believe her?"  Max nodded and said, "Let her prove it, pick up her family and put them under protection and if she is lying then just let them go and Darlene will deal with them."  Lindsey nodded and she said, "Brittany tell me where you live and call your family."  Brittany shouted the location to Lindsey.  Lindsey then lowered her and she then dropped Brittany down between her breasts.

 

  Brittany slid down a bit between Lindsey's breasts and she shouted up, "Why do you want me to call my family?"  Lindsey lookoed down and said, "Cause I'm going to go and pick them up so call them to be ready." Lindsey made a fist and she brought it down next to the 5 lying there on the ground, the impact sent them all a good feet into the air and they shouted. Lindsey then got up she then said, "Take these 5 to ther station and lock them up, I will return to see they better be locked up."  The police immediately began to put then back into the police van.  Lindsey then headed across the city to Brittany's house. As Lindsey was walking her breasts jiggled and Brittany was feeling it. Brittany was surrounded by Lindsey's giant breasts.  Brittanys mom got off the phone with her and she shouted, "OH MY GOSH EVERYONE THAT GIANT GIRL IS ON HER WAY HERE BRITTANY JUST BETRAYED DARLENE."  Brittany's sister ran outside and she screamed and ran back in and shouted, "Lindsey is coming she is coming."  Lindsey reached the house and as she did 3 cars took off speeding down the highway and Max said, "Loyal servents of Darlene fleeing."  Brittany's family came out, her mom and dad and her younger sister and cousin.  Lindsey lowered her hand and they all climbed up onto her hand, Brittany's dad helped them get on.  Lindsey then lifted them up into the air when the dad shouted, "Where is my daughter?"  Lindsey smiled and said, "Don't worry you will all join her."  She then moved her nad to her cleavage and she turned her hand and they all slid out of her hand and down between her breasts.  Brittany's family slid down between Lindsey's breasts.

  Lindsey looked down and as they looked up to them it was like looking up from a valley and Lindsey's face covered their field of vision.  They then heard Lindsey's thundering voice, "You will be safe in there, Brittany told me what I wanted and in return I will protect you all from Darlene and her followers, now for your sake she better not be lieing cause if she is you people are no longer under mhy protection then Darlene and her goons can have you. Now to see if Brittany was telling the truth."  Lindsey then headed across the city to the College Campus and as she was walking Brittany's family was feeling the jiggle of Lindsey's breasts. As Lindsey neared the College Campus she said, "Brittany tell me the location."  Brittany shouted up, "Its east of the football field its in that area, its 3 rooms, thats why nothing is built there."  Lindsey entered the campus and she looked around and she saw the football field, she walked up to it and students were running away fast. Lindsey then got down onto her knees and she dug her fingers into the ground and pulled up several hundreds of pounds of dirt at one, she did this a few times, and in a minute she managed to dig a hole that a backhoe would of taken 2 hours to did.  Just then her finger hit something hard and she removed more dirt. She then punched a hole with her finger into the hard surface.  As this was happening Darlene and Bill entered the room and to their surprise Lindsey's huge fingers just crashed through the roof and they watched as she curled her fingers and just tore the roof out.  Darlene and Bill turned and ran out of the room and closed the door, and on the door was a window. Lindsey looked and she said, "Well Brittany you were right."  Lindsey then began to feel around in the room and Darlene and Bill watched.  Darlene said, "Lets get out of here, come were are going to go to a passage that only my family knows about it goes out of the city, we need to get to the electric car."  Bill and Darlene ran to the electric car and they headed away from the location that Lindsey had found with Brittany's help. 

   Lindsey stood up and she looked around, "I am betting that there are rooms like this all over this city and passages Darlene and her boyfriend are hiding somewhere underground in the city. It will take too long for me to dig up this city to find them I should question her family."  Max shook his head and said, "No Lindsey they wont talk lets think for a minute.  Darlene went into hiding cause she is afraid of you you are a giant and there is no way to fight you and her followers are stupid doing what ever she wants and those who are not are terrified of her and her family."  Lindsey nodded and said, "You are right Max, I'm just wondering if she will surface."   The electric car took a turn and then it began to head upwards like as if on a ramp. They went up and up and then they leveled off and the car went a good 50 feet and it stopped.  Darlene and Bill got off and Bill followed Darlene, they went throught a door and down a hallway. Then there was a ladder and they both climbed up and Darlene pushed open a door and they bith came out.  Bill looked around and said, "What place is this where are we?"  Darlene headed away and Bill followed, she said, "Its my family's mainly my grandfathers, there is a car in the garage its always gassed up lets go and get out of here. This place is only half miles from the city."  Darlene and Bill ran to the garage and as they did they looked over at the city and saw Lindsey.  Darlene and Bill got into the car Darlene started it up and she drove out ofn the driveway out onto the gravel road and she headed to the highway.  In a minute she reached the highway and she turned out and headed away from the city.

  Brittany shouted up, "Lindsey, Lindsey, I know that Darlene's grandfather has a small acerage about half miles from the city, its possible she could come up there to get away."  Brittany then told Lindsey the location of the acerage and Lindsey headed for it. As Lindsey reached the acreage she looked around and she saw the barn, a chicken coup and a quanset. She grabbed Max and she put him down and Max ran into the barn and he looked around and he saw the trap door, it was open, Bill had not closed it.  He ran back out and told Lindsey. Darlene was a good 10 miles from the city when she decided  to turn onto a gravel road and she then headed down the gravel road to anouther highway that was 5 miles away.  Lindsey looked around and Max shouted up, "Maybe they are still here hiding?"  Brittany climbed up and she shouted, "Check the garage, her grandfather owned a greens sports car."  Max ran up to the garage and he looked in and ran back out, Lindsey reached down and she grabbed him and she put him back up onto her left shoulder, and Max told her that the car was gone. Lindsey said, "They could not have gone far, I will do a quick run around to see if I can spot that green car, Max I will put you between my breasts so you won't be blown off my shoulder."  Lindsey then grabbed Max and she put him between her breasts, Lindsey then headed out to the highway. Lindsey then picked up her speed and she then began to run following the highway, she was covering ground fast she was covering 7 miles a minute.  She ran for two minutes and she stopped, and she looked around.  Darlene turned out onto the other highway and she began to speed down it real fast and then she slowed down and she turned into anouther gravel road and she drive down it.  She then turned into a farm land and she drove up to a building and she got out and opened the side of the building, she then drove into the building, she got out and she closed the wall.  Max shouted up to Lindsey, "Hey Lindsey what about the other highway."  Lindsey then began to run to the other highway and in less then a minute she was there, she ran down the highway for a minute and she looked around, and saw nothing.

   Bill asked, "Why are we hiding?"  Darlene said, "We were about 5 miles from the city when Lindsey paid mty grandfathers place a visit, security system sent a message to my phone, thats why I headed out here just incase she decided to look for us, now the person giving Lindsey info is someone I trusted, but no on knows about this place."  As Darlene was speaking the ground shook and he ran to the window and looked out and saw Lindsey standing there. Lindsey stood there looking aound. Darlene pulled a switch and the ground went down like a elevator and above then the ground closed up. Lindsey saw the old buildings she reached down and just tore them form  the ground and there was nothing, she did it to the second one nothing.

   Lindsey then said, "Ok everyone there is nothing, I'm running back to the city."  Brittany shouted, "Oh no please don't." Max laughed and said, "Is it because of my girlfriends jiggly breasts.?"  Brittany's family shouted in unison, "YES." Lindsey the headed back to Coaldale she picked up her speed and she began to run and as she was running her breasts just jiggled and all those between her breasts felt it and Max was loving every moment of it and as Lindsey neared Coaldale she slowed down and she walked back into Coaldale. She wasn't finished with the city yet.

   Darlene pulled a switch and they came up and they got into the car ans she pulled out and she headed to the highway.  She turned out onto it and she then headed down the highway away from Coaldale.

Chapter 6. New Arrival by WhiteBird

  Darlene continued to drive away when her cell got a text message, so she read it. Bill then asked her, "Who is it?"  Darlene put her cell away and she replied, "It was my older brother Martin, he moved to the next state and we have not spoken in a year. He wants to meet me and he says he can help our giantess problem. He has sent the coordinates to where he wants to meet."  Darlene continued to drive for a few miles she then took a turn onto anouther highway and headed down that highway.  She also told Bill about where they were going, it was going to be a good 3 hour drive. 

   Now in the city of Coaldale Lindsey was walking through it to the local police station.  She then said loudly, "I sure hope those people are still in jail cause if not I will be pissed. "  When Lindsey got to the police station she got down and she looked in through the windows and she smiled when she saw those students in jail.  She then stood up and headed across the city towards the college.  The people had figured she was on her way back to the college so many of the students began to leave, infact several of the students had left the city.  The were scared of what Lindsey would do.  Lindsey arrived at the college and looking down she saw students running around some were running into the building and other were running out of the building and running away. Lindsey looked down and she saw the main enterance into the college it was a large foyer 3 floors high with a large glass roof, she bent down.  Lindsey then made a fist and she punched through the glass roof and as she did glass fell into the foyer which caused many students to run for cover. As Lindsey's fist went through she opened her hand and she reached and and she grabbed a bunch of students with her right hand.  Lindsey then closed her fingers and she then pulled her hand out and she lifted it it to her face. There was 7 students all squished together in Lindsey's hand, the were shouting and screaming as Lindsey was holding them.  Lindsey then spoke and when she did they stopped screaming,  "BE QUIET!! Now I can easily close my fingers and crush you all with very little effort.  I am betting you are all loyal to that Darlene Lear."  Lindsey then opened her hand slowly and there in her palm were 7 students, and once she opened her hand they all sat there looking around.  Some got up and they all looked up into Lindsey's face.

 

   Lindsey was holding her right hand at chest level so when the students looked up they were looking up at her chest and shoulders to her head.  One student shouted up to her, it was a guy, he said,  "Hey Lindsey I am not loyal to this Darlene Lear maybe most students are and maybe most are not.  I am willing to bet that with your size most of this city would be loyal to you." Lindsey quickly grabbed him with her thumb and index finger and she lifted him off her palm all the way up to her face.  Lindsey held him before her left eye and she looked at him. She then said to him, "I have no idea you are telling me the truth, if you are prove it to me.  Find out about the underground tunnels she and her family have in this city, do you understand?"  The tiny man between her fingers shouted, "I will do as you say."  Lindsey then lowered him to the ground.  The other students were shouting to her for mercy she then turned her gaze back to the ones in her hand.  She then asked, "Are you bugs going to be loyal to Darlene or me?"  The students shouted up, "We will be loyal to you and not to Darlene."   Then one girl shouted up, "Lindsey listen most of us don't like or care for Darlene but her family is powerful so if she wants something most are afraid of her.  Now with you as a giant you have the power to stop her and her family single handed.  Look at what has happened with you showing up her and her family went into hiding.  We would be happy to help you with these underground tunnels."  Lindsey nodded and she lowered her hand down and she said, "You people better not be lieing to me cause if you are I will find you all.  Prove to me you are telling the truth."  The students walked of Lindsey's hand. 

 

    Darlene and Bill had arrived at the location her brother Martin gave, it was a small town which was a good 30 miles from any city or twon.  The town had a population of 8200.  Darlene drove into the town and she drove up to a burger joint.  She and Bill went in and Martin waved to her and she she and Bill sat down and after introductions they ordered food.  Martin was Darlene's older brother he was 31.  Martin then  sat back and he said, "Well Darlene, it seems you have a giantess problem.  What have you done to piss her off."  Darlene and Bill looked at each other and Darlene said, "You know about the giant woman and what do you mean what did I do?  I did nothing I am innosent."  Bill nodded his head but Martin shook his head and he said, "Now Darlene, you are my little sister and I kow you.  You are very much like mom very controlling and if anyone disagrees with you you get very angry.  Now tell me what did you do to piss off that giant woman Lindsey.  Look she is on the news here."   Darlene and Bill looked over at the TV on the wall.  They were watching a live video of Lindsey in Coaldale, and several others in the burger joint were watching.  Several people were commenting on what they were saying.  Darlene and Bill looked at each other and then Bill leaned towards Martin and said, "I don't give a fuck if you are her dad, Darlene is the boss, when she speaks people better listen and if not they should die."  Martin looked at him and then at his sister and he said, "Darlene tell me what you did to piss of Lindsey, what happened before she got so upset."  Darlene then told her brother in detail what had happened and at what she did. After 15 minutes of Darlene and Bill telling what had happened Martin sat back, he had just finished his hamburger.  He then said, "Now I see why she is pissed and I doubt she will rest until you are dead or totally humiliated.  She will most likely destroy our family, now that why I called you here.  I have a solution to your giantess problem.  Come lets leave you follow me in my car."  They all got up and left the burger joint and Martin left in his car and Darlene and Bill followed him.

    Lindsey was slowly walking through the city and Max was between Lindsey's breasts crawling around.  He was in there with Brittany's family and they wanted out.  So he crawled up and he shouted to Lindsey and he told her they wanted out so Lindsey then removed them all one by one and she let them go.  Lindsey then contined her walk around the city, and Max was still crawling around there between his giant girlfriends breasts.  Lindsey stopped walking and she looked down at Max there between her breasts and she then said, "Max, if these people keep attacking you then to be safe you and your family will have to live in my cleavage, there is lots of room in there."  Max got excited at the thought, she was right there was lots of room in there. Just then Lindsey heard a police car coming towards her and she turned towards it and it stopped close to her and the officer got out and he removed a man from the back seat.  He walked him towards Lindsey and then he uncuffed him and he shouted up to Lindsey using a megaphone and told her that it was Darlene's dad.  The officer got back into his car and he backed up.  Lindsey took a step towards him and as she did the ground shook, and her foot landed right in front of him.  He looked up at Lindsey and he shouted, she lifted her foot and she brought it down onto him he fell and her foot came down onto him.   He was under Lindsey's toes and he was smack under her big toe.  To him her big toe was huge and massive so she moved her foot a bit and she brought it down all the way.  Daelene's dad was right between Lindsey's big toe and second toe, he got up and his head was level with Lindsey's big toe.  He was squirming there between Lindsey's toes and he began to shout.  Lindsey reached down and she plucked him out from between her toes and she lifted him up to her face and she looked at him.  Darlene's dad shouted at the top of his Lungs, Lindsey then spoke and she said, "BE QUIET YOU TINY SCREAMING MAN.  Tell me where your daughter Darlene is I want to find her."   Darlene's dad was kicking like crazy and he shouted to Lindsey, "Never I will never tell you where she is and who the hell are you to cause trouble, huh tell me.  If you had any brains you would bow your head and show my daughter and my family respect."  Lindsey brought him closer to her face and she said, "You want to know who I am, I will tell you.  I am Lindsey Hansen a 250 foot giant who has the power to do what she wants. No one can staand in my way and your daughter will pay for her bullying and for hurting people.  Now I am going to hold onto you."   Lindsey then lowered him and she dropped him and he fell into her cleavage and he slid down between her breasts and as he did he shouted in anger.

   Darlene and Bill followed Martin for a good 30 minutes and they were diving to a area where there was no one for at least 15 miles.  It was a area with several coulees and several hills and then Martin took a turn and they headed down a long valley down they went and after a few minutes Martin stopped the car and he got out and the Darlene and Bill got out of her car and they walked up to Martin.  Darlene then said to her brother, "Okay Martin tell us why we are here and how you can help with the giantess problem."  Then the ground shook with a tremor like as if something heavy hit it and both Darlene and Bill looked around.  Martin then said, "She's here."  As soon as he finished speaking a foot came down close to him and both Darlene and Bill looked up and they saw a huge gigantic woman.  Then she brought her other foot down and when she did the ground shook, her foot came down right behind Martin.  Darlene and Bill ran back and they cranked their heads just to look up at her.  She stood there behind Martin and Martin shouted to Darlene and Bill, "Well what do you think?"  Darlene and Bill walked towards Martin and Darlene said, "Martin whats going on who is she?"  Martin smiled and he said, "This is Catherine Wayne, she is a friend of mine and she is 23.  You are wondering how she became a giant."  Darlene and Bill both nodded their heads.  Martin then said, "We found a glowing crashed meteor it was glowing blue, so Catherine grabbed it and this blue energy entered into her and she began to grow and everything on her grew too. When she dropped the meteor the glow was gone so its just a rock now.  It happened this morning around 7:00 am.  She is now 320 feet tall. So when I heard about your giantess problem I think she can help. Now I have told her about Lindsey but you will have to fill her in. Oh also Catherine is nice so she won't hurt anyone."   Catherine then took a step back and Darlen and Bill got a good look at her.  Catherine was wearing a white slip which was tight on her and she had on tight black spandex. Catherine leaned in and she exteneded her right hand palm up and Martin got up and he motioned for Darlene and Bill to get on and they did.  Catherine then lifted her hand up to her face and she looked at them. Martin then told Darlene tol tell about what was happening.  Darlene then told Catherine about Lindsey about what was happening.  Catherine spoke and she said, "I will head to Coaldale and get Lindsey to stop and if she does not listen I will stop her by force. Now you did ask me to use force against this Max, to that I will say NO.  That is your problem Darlene you deal with him yourself.  I won't hurt anyone for you but I will stop Lindsey.  Now you can come with me and ride on my shoulder. Martin you ready to head out."  Martin shouted a loud YES.

   Catherine then moved her hand over to her left shoulder and the 3 people got off her hand and went onto her left shoulder.  Martin ran close to Catherine's neck and he sat down.  Darlene and Bill looked around and when they tried to look down in the front Catherine's breasts blocked their view.  Catherine then said, "Okay everyone we are heading out."  Catherine turned her head and she looked down at the 3 tiny people on her left shoulder, Darlene and Bill sat down.  Catherine then took a turn and she stepped out of the valley and she then headed off towards Coaldale.  Catherine then increased her walking speed and she headed across the country side on her way to Coaldale.  Martine and his sister and Bill were getting a great view of the country side at a height of 265 feet up on Catherine's left shoulder.  As Catherine was walking the ground around her just shook with each step she took.  Each step she took sent shockwaves and the ground around her for a good mile trembled as she was walking.  Catherine's weight of 15 680 tons shook the ground. Catherine's walking speed was 170 mph and her walking stride was 124 feet.  Them 3 people on her left shoulder had strapped themselves down.  Darlene shouted to Bill, "Can you imagine the look on Lindsey's face when Catherine arrives and her face at her size.  The look when she sees me on her left shoulder."  Bill laughed and said, "Lindsey will have to look up to you."   Darlene and Bill looked out ahead and Darlene shouted, "Look there we are coming upon the town Max live at and we should pass his farm. I am betting his family is going to get a scare." 

   Max's family was at home watching tv.  His younger brother Daniel was on the computer when the house began toi shake and his mom turned off the tv and everyone got up.  Max's mom said, "Is Lindsey coming back?"  To which Daniel who was looking out a window shouted, "No its not Lindsey, its anouther giant girl, and she is huge."  He ran outside followed by his mom and sister. Thats when they saw Catherine walk by and she walked by the town and headed off towards Coaldale.  As Catherine neared the city of Coaldale Darlene and Bill saw it come into view, and as Catherine neared the city limits she slowed down her walk and she walked up to the city.  Darlene and Bill were at a height higher then the tallest building in Coaldale and they tried to look down but part of their view was block by Catherine's breasts. Darlene pointed and shouted, "Look there she is there is Lindsey, she is across the city."  Lindsey had her back turned so she had no idea that anouther giant woman had arrived.  Catherine stood outside Coaldale, and she then took a step into the city. Catherine then put her hands on her hips and she spoke and when she did her voice just thundered across the city, "Lindsey Hansen!  What do you think you are doing to these tiny people?  They have done nothing to you, leave them alone."   Lindsey quickly turned and she saw Catherine and she had a shocked look on her face.  Catherine then dropped her hands to her side and she headed through the city towards Lindsey and as she did the city shook with each step she took.  Catherine said, "I am Catherine Wayne. Now Lindsey I will ask you to leave these people alone or I will use force to stop you." 

 

   Catherine walked up to Lindsey and she stopped in front of her.  The top of Lindsey's head was below Catherine's shoulder and Lindsey's face was level to Catherine's breasts. Catherine towered over Lindsey and Lindsey looked up at Catherine and then thats when she saw Darlene and Bill way up on her left shoulder. Lindsey could not believe that Darlene was on the shoulder of a huge giant woman. Lindsey then said, "Well tell me Catherine what is that woman and her boyfriend doing on your shoulder are you protecting them?"  Catherine nodded her head and said, "Yes I am they told me what had happened how your boyfriend was beaten up by Bill and how everyone laughed at him.  Well too bad get over it many people get beaten up, now stop taking your anger out on these people. So now Lindsey are you going to leave the city in peace?"   Lindsey took a step back she turned and she shook her head and laughed, "No Catherine, I am not going to leave until I deal with Darlene for what she has done."  Catherine reached out and she grabbed Lindsey's arm with and said, "Well then Lindsey I'm removing you with force."  Catherine pulled on Lindsey and Lindsey almost flew off the ground. 

  Lindsey pushed against Catherine and she hit her in the arm and she got free and she took several steps back.  Lindsey still backing up said,  "Leave me alone Catherine if you had any common sense you would not be on Darlene's side."  Catherine took a step and she shouted, "Lindsey leave this city now and get out I warned you."  Catherine then headed towards Lindsey and Lindsey ran at her. Both girls ran into each other and they began to fight, and Lindsey was mad she hit and punched Catherine with all she had. Catherine began to block Lindsey's punches and then Catherine back handed Lindsey.  When Catherine backhanded Lindsey she flew back and she fell over onto her back and the city just shook. Lindsey got up and she charged at Catherine and she tried to push Catherine over but Catherine was too strong. Lindsey punched Catherine in the breasts and as she did Catherine's breasts just jiggled and Catherine grabbed Lindsey and she pushed her with such force that she sent Lindsey flying a good 2 blocks. Lindsey ran at Catherine again and she was punching and hitting and Catherine slapped Lindsey across the face with such force that Lindsey just flew back and she fell to the ground. She quickly got up and Catherine stepped towards her and she grabbed Lindsey by the neck and she squeezed.  Lindsey tried to pry Catherine's fingers apart but Catherine was way to strong.  Lindsey then began to kick Catherine and then thats when Catherine lifted Lindsey up into the air by her neck. Lindsey's feet came off the ground and Catherine squeezed her hand a bit and Lindsey began to squirm.  Darlene sat there laughing at Lindsey. Lindsey spoke and she said, "Catherine,  Please stop, you are hurting me. Darlene lied to you.  My boyfriend was not beaten up thats not why I am upset."  Darlene shouted to Catherine and she said, "Catherine, stop listening to her she is a liar along with her boyfriend.  Kick her ass to the curb take her on and beat her up." Martin spoke up and he shouted, "Hey Catherine put Lindsey down and  give Lindsey a chance to speak, hear her out and then decide for yourself."  Darlene shouted a very loud, "NO YOU DUMB FUCKS.  CATHERINE DO YOUR JOB AND TAKE OUT THAT BITCH AND BEAT HER UP.  DO AS I SAY."  

  Catherine lowered Lindsey and she let her go, the Catherine reached over and she grabbed Darlene and Bill and she brought them before her face and said, "You do not give me orders I do what I want. Now Lindsey tell me your side of the story."  Catherine then lowered both Bill and Darlene down onto the top of a tall building.  Lindsey then told Catherine the story of what happened and as she was telling this several other people came to back up Lindsey.  Lindsey told Catherine about what Darlene has done and what she was doing.  There were several people down below shouting up so Catherine got down on her knee and she leaned down to listen to the tiny people speak, she heard what they said.  Catherine stood up and she turned and looked down at Darlene and Bill and she said, "Darlene, you lied to me.  you never told me about how your family now controls this city and how you and your followers are tormenting the people of this city.  No wonder your older brother moved away."  Darlene shouted up and said, "Who the fuck cares. My Uncle Colonial Horatio has just ordered that the town where Max and his family live to be destroyed, then this city will be destroyed to. The fighter jets have been dispatched already."  Lindsey said, "You idiot your Uncle can't order a city to be destroyed without Presidential approval and even then its slim."  Then Martin shouted, "My Uncle Horatio is an idiot and he would do it, he probabaly brainwashed those under him so the attack has not been approved."  Catherine then said, "Lindsey how big is that town and which way is it."  Lindsey took a few steps and she pointed out towards it, "Its 26 miles that way and it has a population of 6200."  As Lindsey finished speaking several fighter jet flew by in the distance they were on their way to the town.  Catherine grabbed Martin and she put him down onto a building and she said, "I will go and deal with the fighter jets and protect the town and the area around the town. "  Catherine turned and headed across the city, then Lindsey followed her.

   When Catherine left the city of Coaldale she picked up her speed and she began to run.  Catherine's weight 15 680 tons just shook the ground and the ground around her for a good 3 miles just shook. As Catherine ran each of her steps sent out shockwaves which shook the ground and around Catherine the ground shook with a mini earthquake.  Catherine's running speed was 563mph and her running stride was 310 feet.  She was covering ground quite fast, she was running 9 miles a minute. As she neared the town she slowed down her run to a walk, it took her 2.5 minutes to run 26 miles and she came to a stop outside the town. Three of the fighter jets turned and they came at the town and they fire several missiles.  Catherine quickly moved between them and the town and she turned her back and the 3 missiles impacted into her back. The fighter jets flew over Catherine and as she did she swung at them and as she did she hit one and she sent it flying out of control.  The pilot ejected and the fighter crashed outside the town.  The towns  people were out watching at what was happening. Then the two fighter jets made a come around and the again fire all missiles and again Catherine came between them and the town and this time 5 missiles impacted into Catrherine.  They then began to fire their machine guns and Catherine was being hit in the back and in the bum with bullets.  She turned to face them and then thats when  Lindsey showed up she ran up to them both and she grabbed both fighter jets and when she grabbed them she crushed them. Both pilots ejects and Catherine grabbed both pilots with one hand and she closed her hand on them without crushing them. Lindsey threw both fighter jets aside like as if they were toys. 

  Catherine stood there with her hand closed on the two pilots. Catherine then opened her hand and she saw both pilots lying there in her palm, Lindsey looked at them too. They got up and they looked around and they looked up at Catherine and saw her and Lindsey looking down at them.  Catherine then said, "Tell me why has Colonial Horatio ordered the attack on this town and the city of Coaldale, why?  One of the pilots shouted up and said, "We were told that there is a outbreak of some deadly disease here and we were shown proof.  We were then given orders to take out the town, and the city with a nuclear strike."  Catherine then said, "A nuclear strike, when from where?  That will kill everyone within a 30 mile radius.  From where is it being launched?"  The pilot shouted back, "Thats classified we are soldiers."  Lindsey shouted "Tell us now."  Then one of the pilots shouted, "I will tell you cause something about this does not sound right.  The missile will be launched from a destroyer about 3 miles off the coast.  The destroyer has a skeleton crew for the launch and the missile should be launched in 10 minutes. For Helping you I will be put in jail, I have a family."  Then Catherine said, "I will offer you protection."  Catherine then lowered them down and she turned her hand and she let both pilots slide off.  Catherine then said, "The coast is a good 40 miles away, I will run and take out the destroyer."  Lindsey then said, "I will stay here and keep an eye on the town and on these two pilots."  Catherine then left and she then picked up her running speed and she once again was running across the country side on her way to the coast.  With her great size Catherine was coming upon the coast quite fast and as she neared the beach she slowed down her run to a walk and she walked across the beach.  The people on the beach screamed and ran when they saw her.  Catherine looked out and in the distance she saw the ship.  She then walked into the ocean and she then began to walk towards the destroyer. 

   Catherine was a good 2 miles out and the water was now up to her stomach and she continued her walk towards the destroyer. As Catherine neared the destroyer a proximity alet went off and the officers on the bridge saw her coming towards them. The destroyer's main gun turned towards Catherine and she saw it.  She quickly went under water and she swam from the area the destroyer fired but Catherine was already out of the way.  She swam towards the destroyer and she came up beside the destroyer. The soldiers saw her coming out of the water and Catherine reached down and she grabbed the main gun and she tore it from the ship.  When she tore the main gun the entire ship shook and she then threw the gun side into the air. Catherine then made a fist and she punched it right through the ship and her hand went right through and the ship just shook. Catherine then with a closed hand hit the bridge area and when she did her hand went right through and the officers just ran from the bridge. Several of the soldiers opened fire on Catherine but they had no effect on her.  She made a fist with both hands and she brought it down onto the destroyer with such force that everyone on the ship was thrown around.  Then on soldier asked, "Why are you doing this why are you attacking us?"  To which Catherine replied, "To stop a nuclear strike, the missile will be launched from this ship."  Then the captain arrived and he shouted, "Thats impossible we have no nukes on board.  We have 32 cruise missiles and none are nuclear and none are set to launch.  Johnson go to the auxilary bridge and access the file Delta tynj990. Check our weapons status just to be safe"  Johnson ran away and in a few minutes he returned and he shouted, "Captain there is a countdown and its encrypted and the countdown runs down in 5 minutes.  We have a cruise missile on board that is nuclear armed and its set to hit the city of Coaldale and all cruise missiles are set to fire and hit every town within a 40 mile radius."  The Captain said, "Take a team and try to shut it down and get Dereck and have him to try to disarm the nuclear or to remove the head from the missile."  Everyone ran to carry out the orders, and then Catherine said, "If you can't stop the launch I will have to destroy this ship." 

 

Chapter 7. Hostages Now by WhiteBird

 Catherine stood there in the water next to the destroyer and in 5 minutes the Captain came out and told her that the missiles have been deactivated.  Catherine then headed back to shore and she left the destroyer alone. Within a few minutes she reached the shore and she then headed back towards the town Lindsey was at.

  Lindsey was standing there right outside her boyfriends home town and he was sitting up on her left shoulder.  Lindsey was watching for anymore missiles that might be coming their way.  Catherine then increased her speed and she bagan to run back to the town that Lindsey was at, and in a short while Lindsey saw Catherine. Lindsey then said to Max, "Look she is returning."  Catherine slowed down her run when she got to the town and she said, "The launch has been stopped all is well now."  Lindsey then took a step towards her and said, "No its not I am going to finish dealing with this Darlene and her family and their followers. You may have stopped the launch but the attacks will continue."  Catherine nodded her head as she looked around, she then said, "I think you may be right, this Darlene lied to me so I will come and help you, lets head out."  Then both Catherine and Lindsey headed away from the town back to Coaldale.  It was a sight to see two giant women walking across the country side on their way to a city.

  Meanwhile back at Coaldale most of Darlene's followers were leaving the city, they were more afraid of Lindsey and now Catherine. Darlene and her boyfriend Bill were in one of the tall buildings when she got a call, she talked for a minute and hung up.  She then headed out of the room followed by Bill, she then said, "We've got to get out of here and leave the city."  In the elevator going down Bill asked, "Whats wrong what was said?"  To which Darlene said, "Its them Catherine and Lindsey, they are both returning to Coaldale and it looks like Catherine is now on Lindsey's side, there is now way we have a chance against those two. Lindsey is huge and massive at 250 feet but Catherine is much larger.  I think they are going to tear this city apart."  When the elevator reached the bottom they ran out and outside the building was one of Darlene's friends waiting in her car. Dalene and Bill got into the car, Darlene said to Barbara, "Have you heard they are coming back?"  To which Barbara replied, "Yes I have, your family is in hiding and most of your followers have already left and we shall leave too."  Barbara pulled away from the curve and headed away, she headed across Coaldale.

 

    As the two giant women were walling Catherine said, "Lindsey how do you intend to find and deal with these people without tearing the city apart."  To which Lindsey replied, "There are several underground passages and chambers under the city and several passages from the College and the schools and some business, they are probably hiding somewhere there."  The two giant women were now a good 5 miles from Coaldale and they were coming upon the city.  As the two giant women entered the city limits they slowed down their walk and entered the city. Catherine said, "I will head over to the northside."  To which Lindsey said, "I will head to the southside and start looking over there."  Catherine then headed across the city to the northside and Lindsey headed over to the southside. There were shouts and screams coming from people all across Coaldale as the two giant women were walking through the city of Coaldale.  Catherine stopped she looked around and she said, "I have no idea where these underground chambers and passages are and I don't want to destroy this city."  Lindsey shouted back and said, "Neither do I these people here have done nothing wrong and have not hurt me. We need someone who knows where they are."  Catherine looked around and she said, "I know someone who might know.  Martine.   She then looked around to see the building she had put Martin on and she saw it, she headed towards the building and so did Lindsey.  When they got there Martine was not on the roof and Lindsey then said, "He must of gone inside."  Before Catherine could call out, the door to the roof opened and out came Martin he looked up at the two giant women and he shouted up, "I can help you two find those passages and the chambers.  We need to go to Darlene's house all the info is on her computer."  Catherine lowered her hand palm up and Martin walking onto it, he told her the location of his sisters house.  Both giant women headed to the residential area where Darlene's house was.

 

   Barbara had left the city with Darlene a few minutes before Catherine and Lindsey had arrived. They were now a good 10 miles from the city when Darlene said, "Barbara turn around and head to this town here I have a plan."  Barbara turned and she headed towards the town that Max's family lived at.  Bill then asked Darlene, "What are you going to do?"  Darlene told him. "We are going to take his mom and his younger brother and sister as hostages that way we will have some leverage agianst Lindsey."   As Barbara aproached the town Darlene said, "Barbara they have no idea who you are, pretend to be someone asking for directions make sure they are there and then just tazz them."  Barbara nodded, she pulled up into the driveway and drove up to the house, both Bill and Darlene ducked down so they were not seen.  Barbara went up to the door she knocked and Max's mom answered and Barbara quickly tazzed her she fell to the floor and Barbara shouted as she ran into the house.  Darlene and Bill got out of the car and they two ran into the house. Darlene heard a scream as Barbara tazzed Allie and Daniel.  Bill brought the two young ones into the living room and he put them beside Max's mom.  Barbara then said, "I have some twist ties and ducktape in the car, I will get them."  She went out to her car and got the supplies and she retuned.  The three of them tied up Mrs. Conrad and the two young ones.  Bill then carried them out and put them into the trunk of Barbara's car and he closed the trunk.  They then got into the car and headed away from the town.

 

    Catherine and Lindsey were standing there in the residential area and both Max and Martin were inside looking through Darlene's computer.  Martin was able to hack into her computer and as he did a map came up with the underground passages and chambers. He tried to print it but it would not print so Max took out his cell and he took a picture of the screen.  Martin then said, "Hmm interesting Darlene had her cell synced to this computer, I think I can access her cell to see what text she has sent.  I will try to print the map again.  Darlene's text messages came up and both guys started to read, jus then a new message came up which read, "Loyal followers the family is no hostage in trunk of car all tied up."  Martin and Max looked at each other when Max said, "I wonder if its my family oh my gosh."  Just then the computer made a and a message flashed on the screen it said  'ENTER PASSWORD'  along with a timer counting down from 10 seconds.  Martin shouted, "We need to get out of here."  Both Martin and Max ran out of the house and Catherine and Lindsey saw them running out and as they ran out and down the street the house blew up.  Max shouted up to Lindsey and Lindsey reached down and she picked him up with her thumb and index finger.  He told her about the message. Lindsey turned and she headed away, she said, "Catherine, I'm going to my boyfriends town his family might be in trouble."  Martin shouted "We now know the location of the chambers and passages."  Catherine reached down and she picked up Martin there were now several people in the streets because of the explosion.  Several fire trucks and paramedics had arrived at the scene.  Catherine stepped over everyone and she walked away from the area.  Catherine looked at Martin there between her thumb and indexfinger and she said, "Martin you said you know where the underground chambers and passages are can you show me."  Catherine then put Martin onto her right shoulder and once on her right shoulder Martin said, "Yes I will show you."

   As Lindsey left the city she lowered her boyfriend and she put him between her breasts.  Max slid down between his giant girlfriends breasts and Lindsey then picked up her speed and she began to run to the town. Lindsey was covering ground quite fast she was running 7 miles a minute. Within minutes she arrived at the town and she slowed down as she reached her boyfriends acerage.  Lindsey stopped outside the house, she reached down between her breasts and she grabbed Max and she pulled him out.  She put him down and he ran into the house and he looked around he ran out and shouted, "They are not in the house I will check the chicken coup and the barn."  Max ran to the chicken coup and he then ran to the barn.  He looked around in the barn, he then ran out and he shouted, "They are not here, I think Darlene took them as hostages."  Lindsey reached down and she grabbed Max, she lifted him up and she put him onto her left shoulder. 

   Meanwhile back in Coaldale Catherine made her way across the city with Martin sitting there up on her right shoulder.  Martin told Catherine where on of the main chambers was. It was a block behind a Walmart. As Catherine arrived there Martin from her right shoulder saw the tiny people running away. He said to Catherine, "Hey Catherine the chamber is about half the size of Walmart and its a good 15 feet underground its one of the large chambers." To which Catherine replied, "Well lets crash the party."  Catherine got down on her knees and she sat on her legs, Marti told her the location.  Catherine made a fist with both hands, she lifted both arms above her head. She then brought both hands down on the location and she hit the ground with both fists at the same time. When she hit the ground with her fists the ground just shook and the shaking was felt for up to 3 blocks.  When her fists hit the ground the ground caved in. Catherine punched the ground again then using her hands she scooped the dirt away and as she did there was an opening. She the tore the roof away and she looked in.  She saw no one, and Martin said, "Lower me down let me take a look around."   Catherine lowered him down into the chamber and Martin ran to one passage and ran down a passage. He was gone for a good 5 minutes and Catherine sat there waiting and a good 10 minutes later he returned. Catherine reached in and she picked him up, she put him in her left palm. Martin said to her, "I looked around in this area and it seems to be empty.  There are 4 more large chambers under the city one is 4 floors below the college. Personally I think all of my sisters followers have left,  thats what I would do if a giant woman was looking for me."  Catherine stood up and she moved her hand to her right shoulder and Martin went onto her right shoulder.

   Lindsey returned she entered the city and she made her way towards Catherine, when she got to her Lindsey said, "Darlene kidnapped Max's family we need to find them so what have you twon found out?  To which Catherine responded, "I dug out one of the main chambers and Martin was down there and he looked around and it seems to be empty. He tell me that there are 4 more large chambers across the city. He thinks that Darlene's followers must have left the city."  Lindsey shook her head and she said, "He didn't check every chamber now did he so he does not know for sure that they are gone. I think he is lying protecting his stupid sister, I'll get the info from him."  Lindsey stepped towards Catherine and she reached up towards her shoulder to grab Martin but Catherine grabbed her hand and she pushed it away and as she did Lindsey said, "Give me that bug, I think he is lying I'll get the info from him or crush him." Catherine said, "Calm down Lindsey your anger towards Darlene is causing you not to think straight. I have know Martin for a few years he is not lying."  Lindsey tried to grab at Martin again but Catherine grabbed Lindsey's wrist and gave a squeeze and as she did Lindsey hit Catherine in the chest hard she hit Catherine in the breasts and when Catherine was hit her breasts just jiggled and  Catherine released her grip. Catherine got mad she took a step towards Lindsey and she gave Lindsey a push and when she did she sent Lindsey flying through the air.  Lindsey flew back and she landed on her bum and fell back.  When Lindsey hit the ground the city just shook. Catherine said, "I'm alot stronger then you and in a fight you will loose. If you try to hurt Martin I will stop you, now I will help you to find Max's family."  Lindsey sat up and she got up and she said, "Alright Catherine, I sure hope you are right cause now I don't trust anyone who belongs to that family."

Chapter 8. by WhiteBird

 

  Catherine took a step towrds Lindsey and she said, "We should work together to find his family."  To which Lindsey replied, "I agree, let see if we can find anything in one of the chambers or passages down below." Martin said something to Catherine and Catherine said, "There is a large chamber in the down town area under the arts center which stretches out across the street into the park."  Catherine then headed towards the down town of Coaldale and when she got there she entered the large park.  The tops of the trees were below her knees ans she headed to the area, and when she got there most of the people had run away and a few stayed to see whar she would do. Martin told her where abouts it would be, the chamber was a good 15 feet underground.  Catherine got down on her knees and Lindsey was next to her.  Catherine made a fist and she punched down onto the ground above the chamber.  When she punched the ground the ground within a 3 block radius shook and everyone felt it. When she punched the ground the ground caved in a bit so she hit the ground again and again the ground shook. Lindsey got down on her knees to and she began to remove the dirt and Catherine helped her. In a few minutes the dirt was removed and there was a roof part was caved in so Catherine using her fist punched a hole and debris and roof fell into the chamber.  

  Max shouted, "Hey lower Martin and me down in there we can look around." Both guys were lowered down into the chamber and Martin looked around there were two passage so he headed towards one and he and Max entered it. They headed down the long passage which was lit up and then they took a turn and Martin said, "This passage is very familiar there should be a room up ahead."  They entered the room it was small and it looked like an office, there was a table and on the table a book.  Martin picked it up and he began to look through it and as he did Max said, "Martin, whats in that."  There was silence and Martin spoke, "The answer to where your family is.  The book was my great grandfathers it has all our family hide outs and secret areas and I don't think my sister or her followers know about this. Cause this book has not been touched and we are the first to enter this room in  a long time, come lets head out."  Martin headed out of the room down the long passage and into the chamber and both guys were picked up.  Catherine put Martin back onto her right shoulder, she stood up. Martin was telling her about the book. Lindsey asked, "So my boyfriends family is being kept at one of those hideouts?"  Martin looked down at Lindsey from Catherine's shoulder (The top of Lindsey's head came up to Catherine's breasts) He shouted, "Yes they are but which one.  There are 5 within 40 miles from Coaldale and more beyond."  Then they head a voice it was a woman's voice.

   Lindsey said, "That sounds like Darlene. Look over there at that advertisment screen on that building."  Darlene's image came up on a large advertisement screen on a tall building two blocks away and her image also came up on every advertisement screen across the city. Lindsey headed towards the building followed by Catherine.  Darlene spoke and she was heard across the city, she said.  "Alright you two giant women I know you two are looking for me, but I am too smart for you both.  You two need to understand who is the boss and thats me. Things will always go my way if not there will be consequences to pay. Now Max I have your family see."  The screen went blank and an image came up showing Max's mom and his brother and sister, they were all tied up and each one had a noose around their necks and when the camara spanned out the nooses were attached to the arm of a small crane.  Darlene spoke, "Now Max I know you want you family to be safe so if you do you better do as i say.  Now Lindsey look who I found look who is here."  The screen went blank and a image of a little girl came up she was crying and Barbara slapped her across the face, Lindsey said out loud, "Oh my gosh thats my little cousin she has my cousin."  Darlene spoke and said, "Alright now Max and Lindsey do as i say cause if not they will get hurt."  Lindsey's little cousin screamed as Barbara cut her with a pair of snips and Max watched as the arm of the crane went up and his family was lifted into the air. The crane lowered them back down.  Darlene laughed, she said, "Now do as I say cause I'm watching a leader and boss like me is always watching and I always know what my followers are doing.  I have secret followers all over the city and beyond and they are showing me whats happening on video.  Now Max take off all your clothes and run through the streets shouting these words, 'Darlene is a real Goddess she is supreme.' and you Lindsey start stepping on people do it now."

   Martin shouted to Catherine, I know where they are at. He then told the location to Catherine and down below the people began ti run and hide.  Max began to take off his clothes and he was crying.  Catherine said, "Martin told me where they are at its 30 miles from here I can get there in 4 minutes. I'll put a stop to this."  Catherine headed across the city and as she neared the edge of the city she grabbed Martin and she lowered him down between her massive breasts. Martin slid down between Catherine's breasts, to him her cleavage was a good 22 feet deep and each breast stuck out a good 14 feet from her chest. Martin began to squirm there between her breasts.  When Catherine left the city she picked up her walking speed, she then began to run. Catherine's running speed was 564mph and she was covering 9.4 miles a minute. Catherine's weight of 15 270 tons just shook the ground as she was running, The ground around Catherine for a 2 mile radius shook with each step she took as she was running.

   Darlene shouted to Bill and Barabra, "WE NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. CATHERINE IS COMING AND SHE WILL BE HERE IN 4 MINUTES. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY STUPID FUCKING BROTHER HELPING HER AND  BEING HER BOYFRIEND." Barbara dumped a bucket of cold water onto Lindsey's cousin and Bill hit the switch on the crane and the arm of the crane began to go up.  All three got into the car and Barbara put the peddle to the floor and she began to drive away.  Darlene shouted, "WE NEED TO GET FAR AWAY IF SHE SEES US THERE IS NO WAY WE WILL BE ABLE OUT RUN A 320 FOOT TALL WOMAN."  Barbara pulled out onto the road she put the peddle to the floor and she began to speed away from the location. The arm of the crane went jup and Max's family was slowly lifted up into the air by their necks.  Catherine was still running to the location and she then saw it in the distance, and Martin was deep between her breasts being smothered by them. As Catherine was running her breasts along with her thighs and bum just jiggled.

   As Catherine got to the location she came to a stop there was a large building, she got down on her right knee, she reached down and grabbed the roof and as she did her finger came right through the roof. She then tore the roof off and threw it aside and looking in she saw the crane and Max's family. They were all up in the air kicking she reached in and she pushed on the arm of the crane and she broke it, she lowered them to the ground and she put the arm of the crane down next to them. As Max's family looked up they saw this huge giant woman. Catherine reached down between her breasts and pulled out Martin and she put him down.  Martin then helped untied them and Lindsey's cousin and as he did he told them what was happening and he introduced them to each other.

  Catherine lowered her hand down palm up and they all got onto her palm, she then stood up with them in her palm.  She reached and she grabbed Martin and she put him back onto her right shoulder. Max's family was standing there in her palm.  She then said, "That crazy woman and her followers will find a way to hurt you.  Is there anywhere you guys can go and hide." Max's mom looked up and she shouted, "No we don't but we do have a hiding place at our acerage."  Catherine said, "I'll take you guys home go and hide and I will with Lindsey's help put a stop to this crazy woman."  Catherine then took Max's family home and she lowered them down. She said, "Take a look around inside the house and outside to make sure no one is hiding."  Mrs. Conrad went into the house and she looked around while Daniel looked into the garage. No one was there and Mrs. Conrad came back out and she shouted, "All is clear no one is here." Catherine watched as they went into the house she then stood up and Martin told her that he sent a text to Max that his family is safe. 

   Catherine then stepped over the house and she headed back to Coaldale.  Meanwhile in Coaldale every advertisement screen went on and Darlene's face appeared and she spoke and Lindsey and everyone watched.  Darlene spoke, "Max you are lucky my stupid dumb brothers giant girlfriend Catherine saved your family. Also she saved your cousin dumb Lindsey. A true leader and Queen like me is always watching and I am always one step ahead of you.  Now Lindsey you and Catherine may be giants but my brains power is so much bigger. You are stupid compaired to me, now bow."  Lindsey looked around and she said, "Darlene you are full of yourself and one day you will get stepped on. I will find you or Catherine will."   Lindsey then headed across the city and once she left the city she picked up her walking speed and she headed away from Coaldale. 

   As Lindsey was walking away from Coaldale Catherine was on her way back to Coaldale and both giant girls ran into each other.  Catherine told Max that his family was safe. Lindsey then said, "We must find that crazy woman, who knows what she is up to."     Then Martin shouted from Catherine's shoulder, "Hey everyone according to this book, there are 2 underground hideouts in this area, one is 20 miles east and it between 2 elm trees and the other one is south 10 miles and its in a hill."   Catherine then said, "Lindsey why don't you check out the one thats south and I will check out the one thats east and we'll meet back here."    Catherine grabbed Martin and she dropped him between her breasts and she took off running across the country side towards the hideout and Lindsey did the same. As Catherine came upon the location she stopped she saw the 2 elm trees, she got down on her knees made a fist and brought it down onto the ground. When she hit the ground it caved in she punched again and using her hands she removed the dirt and tore the underground roof right out and she looked in. She even tore at the side walls there was nothing no one was in there.  She stood up and told Martin that its empty, she then headed back to where she had run into Lindsey.   She then heard a faint scream and a shout coming from her breasts, it was Martin.  He had slid down deep and he was stuck but nice and snug between Catherine's breasts.  Catherine reached down and she pulled him out and put him back onto her right shoulder. 

  Both giant girls met up again and Lindsey said, "Where could she be hiding, Max also said we need to becareful cause she still has lots of followers who are stil loyal to her."  Catherine shook her head and said, "Its hard to believe that her followers are still loyal to her, she must have some kind of power over them.  Look at us we are both giant woman, everyone is like a bug to us, you are 250 feet tall and I'm 320 feet tall. If either you or me atacked a city no one could stand in our way."  Then Martin said, "Listen everyone I was just thinking, Darlene has followers and people are loyal o her because she is not afraid to take action, and she does not care about anyone but herself and she does not give a crap if she hurts anyone. I also think people are more afraid of her then of either of you. You won't crush or kill anyone or destroy part of the city and people know that. Now if Darlene was your size mor then half of Coaldale would be in ruins and there would be dead bodies all over."  Then Catherine responded, "Martin you are right. I don't want to destroy a city or even a part of it, Darlene is evil, but I'm afraid she is up to something and I have a bad feeling."  Lindsey agreed with Catherine. 

    Darlene entered the office along with Bill and Barbara, she sat down at her desk and sh turned on the Imac computer and hit a few keys and a satelite image came up and using the mouse she zoomed in and there on screen appeared the two giant woman. Bill was looking out the window at the city around them. They were in Claymore a city larger then Coaldale and it was a good 42 miles from Coaldale.  They were on the 31 first floor. Darlene opened a side window and she hit a few keys and she picked up her cell and dialed the number that was on screen.  Max's cell started to ring and he aswered it, he listened for a min and he put the cell on speaker, he said, "Its Darlene she has a message."  Lindsey held out her hand and Max ran onto it and she held her hand with Max in it close o her ear and Catherine leaned in.  Darlene then spoke, "So I can see that you two giant girls are conspiring to find me and take me out.  A true leader like me is always ready and I'm always a few steps ahead of you.  Nice one by the way for destroying those two hide aways.  I will bring both you giant girls to your knees.  Lean in closer Catherine make sure you hear every word."  Catherine pulled away and she and Lindsey looked around. Lindsey put Max back onto her left shoulder and she said, "Oh crap one of Darlene's followers must be hiding somewhere nearby and they are telling her what being said and sending her a video.

Chapter 9. Darlene returns more powerful then ever. by WhiteBird

 

   Both Catherine and Lindsey stood there looking around, Max turned off his cell and Lindsey put him back onto her left shoulder.  She then said, "That bitch woman, its totall unbelievable how loyal her followers are.  She is a bug to me and I could easily just crush her if i get my hands on her." Katherine nodded and she said, "Lets both head in different directions I will head south and we will put distance between us.  I'm just wondering if her loyal followers are just in this area."  Lindsey agreed and both giant women headed out in  different directiions.   Catherine headed south and Lindsey headed north.

   Darlene got a call on her cell, she spoke for a few minutes and she then called out to her companions Bill and Barbara, "Barbara, Bill we are heading out. Lets go now!!!"  Barbara got her car ready and Darlene and Bill got in and Barbara headed out from the underground parking.  Darlene told her where to go and once they left the city Barbara headed down the highway away from Claymore.  After driving for a good 45 minutes Barbara asked, "So Darlene can you at least tell us where we are going?"  Bill agreed with Barbara and Darlene said, "I got a call from Colonial Horatio he told us to meet him at Point Rock town.  He is going to take us to Army Base Zola 445.  Thats all he said."   Barbara spoke out and said, "We are coming upon Point Rock."  Barbara slowed down and she entered the turnout and she headed towards the town.  After driving half a mile she turned onto a gravel road and headed into the town. Right outside the town was a military helicoper, Barbara pulled off to the side of the road and they got out.  The three of them were met by the Colonial and after introductions they boarded the helicopter.  The helicoper took off and headed out towards Army Base Zola 445.  During the flight the Colonial and the other officers were silent.  After flying for a good 30 minutes they were coming upon the Base.  The Base looked small it was built into a hill and it went a good 30 floors underground.  Looking down Bill noticed two large trap doors.  The opening was rectangular at least  90 feet long and 50 feet wide.  The doors were made of titanium.  The Colonial said, "Underneath them doors underground is a weapon that will stop those two gaint woman and that weapon will be able to put a stop to all wars in the Middle East."  The helicopter landed.

 

   Everyone got out and headed inside with the Colonial in the lead.  They went through the security check and Darlene, Bill and Barbara got a pass and with the Colonila they entered the base.  They entered a large foyer which was at least 4 floors and there were several exits from the foyer to different parts of the base.  They followed the Colonila and 3 officers across the foyer and they entered an elevator.  The elevator headed downwards it went down 10 floors and it stopped and they followed the Colonial out of the elevator down a long hallway.  At the end of the hallway they went through a security area and entered a large room. At the end of the room was a large sliding glass door and a large balcony.  The colonial walked out onto the balcony and beyond the balcony was a large room. The room was 100 feet by 100 feet and 280 feet in height.  They walked out onto the balcony and Barbara let out a loud scream along with Darlene.  Bill shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"  Out ahead of them was standing a giant it just stood there motionless but what made the scream and shout was what the giant looked like.  They were looking at a giant Richard Simmons just standing there in his exercise out fit, a blue tank top and blue shorts and white runners.  The Colonial laughed and said, "Well what do you think of our weapon?"  He then looked around and shouted, "IT WOULD OF BEEN NICE TO PICK AN IMAGE OF A GOOD LOOKING PERSON OR SOME HOT CHICK INSTEAD OF FUCKING RICHARD SIMMONS, THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET SOMEONE WHO IS FAT PICK AN IMAGE.  Well enough of that its about to be powered up."  Darlene spoke up and said, "What is it what kind of weapon is it a robot."  To which the Colonila said, "Yes it is, its alien technology.  Robot Simmons is 220 feet tall, the operator is in the head and he or she is hooked up to a computer and there is an interphase so the operator operates robot Simmons like as it it was their own body.  The body is made of Kalar Tri tinium which is stronger then titanium.  The robot is equipped with great strength and a few weapons.  Now this base does not answer to the Whitehouse. You Darlene may take robot Simmons and put an end to those two giant woman, destroy them or do what you want.  Each operator can operate Simmons for a good 10 hours after 10 hours the interphase shuts off and the robot is programmed to return here.   Lets get you set up."  Darlene was excited beyond belief.

 

     Darlene was prepped for the interphase and both Bill and Barbara acompanied Darlene as she entered the head of robot Simmons.  Darlene took her place and she was hooked up to the computer and both Bill and Barbara sat in a chair next to Darlene one on each side of her.  Darlene was given a helmet and a visor covered her face.  Up ahead of them was a large monitor and attached to both chairs was also a monitor keyboard and a mouse pad. There was a main view screen ahead of them and then two smaller ones off to the side.   Darlene was seeing through the eyes and she was then interphased she let out a scream and she shouted, "Oh my gosh this is so awesome, it feels like I am the robot."  The Colonial then said, "You can temporaly disconnect yourself for a minute from the robot Simmons and when you do the robot will be motionless.  Do not stay disconnected for more then a minute cause if you the the next interphase will take 3 minutes to complete.  Now go and get them giant women."  The Colonial left the robot and the door closed behind him and the robot Simmons began to power up. The stand the robot was on began to lift and above the robot the large trap doors opened and as they did a alarm sounded.   The lift lifted Simmons up to the ground and Darlene was not totally interphased with the robots computer.  Simmons took a step and Simmons headed out towards Coaldale. Darlene was totally controling the robot.  It was a sight to see to everyone it looked like a giant Richard Simmons was walking across the country side.  Darlene then made the robot run and Simmons picked up speed and speedometer read 150 mph and speed was increasing she took simmons up to 500 mph, she shouted, "This is so cool, I will now punish people."  Robot Simmons was now running across the country side at super speed.

 

    Lindsey was returning to Coaldale and approaching Coaldale was giant Simmons coming in at 550 mph.  Lindsey was a good 2 miles from Coaldale and Bill looking at the monitor he hit a few keys and a close up of Lindsey appeared on a smaller side monitor. She noticed some thing running towards her so she turned and faced this new giant.  Darlene brought giant Simmons out of running to a walk and giant Simmons came to a stop a good 500 feet from Lindsey.  Barbara shouted, "Lindsey is still bigger then us we are only 220 she is 250 feet tall.  Darlene kick her ass."  Darlene activated the voice and the robot spoke and it sounded like Richard Simmons, "Lindsey you will pay for your insolence, i will crush your boyfriend like a bug."  Darlene entered a few commands and the robot's voice changed to her voice and Darlene spoke.  This time her voice just thundered from giant Simmons, "Lindsey I told you that I am a true leader now you will learn your lesson."  Giant Simmons then headed right at Lindsey.  Lindsey grabbed Max and she dropped him down between her breasts and he fell between her mounds. Darlene/Simmons then slapped Lindsey across the face and Lindsey took a couple of steps back.  Lindsey made a fist and she punched Darlene/Simmons in the face and when she did the 3 inside the robot felt the head shake.  Lindsey punched Darlene/Simmons a couple of times.  Darlene Simmons hit back and Lindsey was hit in the face and in the chest.  When she was hit in the chest her breasts jiggled.  Lindsey fought back she lunged forwards and began to punch and hit Darlene/Simmons and as she did her breasts jiggled along with her thighs and bum cheeks. Darlene/Simmons pushed Lindsey and she flew back and she landed on her back. Lindsey turned and began to get up and Darlene/Simmons made fist and she hit Lindsey in the back and Lindsey hit the ground.  Darlene/Simmons then grabbed Lindsey by the back of her shirt and she lifted Lindsey up into the air.  Darlene then spoke and the robot amplified her voice, "Listen to me people of Coaldale, I Darlene a true boss a true leader has returned.  I have returned with a new body i am more powerful then these giant women, watch me teach them a lesson."   Darlene/Simmos then threw Lindsey and Lindsey went flying through the air a good 1000 feet. Lindsey landed and she rolled a few hundred feet.   Darlene then spoke with her amplified voice, "People of Coaldale,  BOW all BOW."  Everyone in coaldale began to shout, "Darlene has returned, she has returned, she a a true leader a real boss, she is most powerful."  Darlene/Simmons put her hands on her hips and Lindsey was getting up slowly. 

   Barbara was watching the monitor and she then noticed Catherine approaching she was running right at Darlene/Simmons, Darlene/Simmons turned to face Catherine and Catherine ran right up to giant Simmons. Darlene spoke, "Catherine, I will kick you ass like I did Lindsey's you will learn your lesson.  I will no longer tolerate disobdience and insolence from anyone."  Darlene/Simmons was looking up at Catherine, the top of giant Simmons head just past the cusp of Catherine's breasts just a bit. Darlene/Simmons charged at Catherine and she ran into Catherine and she pushed on Catherine and Catherine pushed back. Darlene began to push Catherine and then Catherine pushed back and Darlene/Simmons was being pushed back.  Lindsey got up and she saw Catherine and giant Simmons fighting, Catherine towered over giant Simmons. Catherine then gave a great push and when she did giant Simmons was thrown back. Darlen/Simmons got back up and she charged at Catherine and she began to punch and hit Catherine in the chest.  When Catherine was being hit her breasts just jiggled and Martin there between her breasts was feeling it.  He was safe there in her vast cleavage, her massive breasts protected him. Catherine fought back she took a step forwards and she punched Darlene/Simmons in the head, she punched with her right hand the with her left and back and forth. She punched Darlene/Simmons in the head a few times and the last punch Darlene/Simmons fell over backwards. Catherine stood there fists clenched looking at the giant robot that looked like Richard Simmons. 

   Darlene/Simmons got up fast and Darlene/Simmons began to use the robots feet to kick Catherine and Catherine managed to block the kicks. Catherine kicked back and as she did she managed to kick Darlene/Simmons in the face and Catherine sent her flying.  Darlene/Simmons landed on her back, she quickly got up and ran at Catherine and as she did she flew up into the air and turned, she then kicked Catherine across the face and Catherine flew up into the air and she turned and she fell over. When Catherine fell over the ground shook.  Catherine was about to get up when Darlene/Simmons made a fist with both hands and she hit Catherine in the back with both fists and Catherine fell to the ground. Darlene/Simmons got down onto her knees and she began to hit Catherine in the back.  Lindsey charged at Darlene/Simmons and she pushed her off Catherine and as she did Darlene/Simmons went flying through the air.  Before Darlene/Simmons could get up she was kicked in the face by Lindsey. Darlene/Simmons was lying on her back and Lindsey got on top of her and Lindsey began to punch the giant robot in the face over and over. Bill shouted, "Darlene do something before she punches a hole in the robots face." Darlene/Simmons punched Lindsey in the face and Lindsey went back, then Darlene/Simmons using the robots legs kicked Lindsey and she sent her flying through the air. Lindsey landed a good 500 feet away, Darlene/Simmons got up and ran over to Lindsey.  Lindsey was getting up, thats when Darlene/Simmons grabbed Lindsey by the neck and she lifted Lindsey up into the air by her neck.  

  Lindsey's feet were off the ground and the people from Coaldale were watching at what was happening.  Darlene spoke with her amplified voice she said, "Look at me everyone, I Darlene Lear with my new body just defeated two giant women.  This one here the one I am holding Lindsey Hansen will now die slowly as I squeeze the life from her.  Watch a gaint girl die by suffocatio."  Darlene/Simmons squeezed Lindsey's neck and Lindsey began to pry at Darlene/Simmons fingers.  Darlene was too occupied with Lidsey to notice Catherine.  Catherine ran at Darlene/Simmons and she grabbed Darlene/Simmons and as she did Darlene/Simmons grip loosened on Lindsey and she fell to the ground gasping for air.  Catherine had her arms around the giant robot.  Catherine shouted, "Lindsey run get out of here. I will hold her back, and get Max to tell his family to go hide."   Lindsey got up and she began to run away and then Catherine threw Darlen/Simmons aside. Darlene Simmons fell to the ground and Catherine was on top of her.  

   Catherine then punched the robot in the face several times and as she did she dented the robots face. She then got up and she lifted Darlene/Simmons into the air. Catherine lifted the robot up into the air over her head and she then threw it to the ground as hard as she could. Catherine took a few steps back and she said, "Well Darlene, if you want a fight I will give you one."  Darlene began to get up and Catherine made a fist and she punched the giant Simmons in the head knocking it to the ground.  The robot lay there for a few seconds and it then began to get up Catherine again hit it in the head with force knocking it to the ground again. Darlene/Simmons rolled away and as she did she got up and ran at Catherine.  Darlene/Simmons attacked Catherine, and she began to punch and hit Catherine in the chest and as she did Catherine's mounds just jiggled form the punches. Catherine's face was a bit out of reach since Catherine towered over the giant robot.  Catherine pushed back and she stepped forwards and she began to attack  Darlene/Simmons.  Catherine began to punch the robot in the face with full force and as she did her breasts jiggled along with her thighs and bum. Each time Catherine punched the giant robot Simmons the robot was pushed back.  Catherine gave one last punch and when she did Darlene/Simmons went flying back.  She landed on her back.   Catherine said, "Darlene, you don't stand a chance against me."  Darlene then activated a weapon called Plasma neon tazz.  Then Darlene/Simmons sat up, the robot opened its mouth and a light green glow appeared.  Catherine headed straight at Darlene/Simmons.  Then a green energy bolt shot out of giant Simmons mouth and Catherine was hit in the chest.  She flew back a good 600 feet and she landed onto her back. Catherine lay there unconscoius on her back.  Darlene got up and she turned towards Coaldale and said, "Listen to me everyone, I'm going to go and get Lindsey, you people come and tie down Catherine.  I want her tied down so she can't get up, do it now.  If she is not tied down and I return I will destroy this city and make you all suffer."  Darlene/Simmons then took off running after Lindsey.  

 

   Catherine lay there on her back a mile outside Coaldale unconscious.  Martin was shaken up but her was alright there between her massive mounds.  Then several people from Coaldale began to approach Catherine, they were devising a plan to tie her down.  Within 15 minutes there were a thousand people around Catherine and at least 50 were running around on her.  The ones on her were running large heavy duty cables across her and the onces on the ground.  Martin remaind silent, he moved deeper into her cleavage and he crawled under her right breast and he hid there being silent. Several of the large cable were attached to large stakes that went into the ground.  Then 4 large semi tractor turcks arrived pulling 4x60 foot trailers with heavy loads.  Each trailer weighed 95 000 pounds and the truck parked beside Catherine.  Cables were run across her chest and tied to the trailers below, the 4 trailers were parked near the upper part of Catherine.  Then anouther 2 trailers arrived and more cables were run across her.  Catherine continued to lie there unconscious. 

 

  Darlene/Simmons was running across the country side at a speed of 700 mph.  The robot was running fast and Darlene said, "Wow, this is so neat, I'm like a god look at how fast I can run. now to find that Lindsey."  Darlene activated the robots sensors and the she saw Lindsey running a good 20 miles off to her left.  Darlene/Simmons changed course and she picked up speed and ran up behind Lindsey and ran past her and stopped right in front of her.  Lindsey came to a stop.  Darlene/Simmons spoke, "So Lindsey, trying to run away to get away from your execution.  Well I changed my mind, i will crush your boyfriend and his family and make you watch, then you will die slowly very slowly, ha ha ha ha ha. Now to make you suffer.  Watch the powers of this high tech robot."  Lindsey spoke, "Darlene!  You are totally nuts you have to be stopped."  Lindsey ran at Darlene/Simmons, Darlene/Simmons raised its right hand and its finger tips let off a blue glow and as Lindsey got close electricity shot out from the robots finger tip and Lindsey was hit in the chest and she was thrown back.  Darlene/Simmons laughed, she raised her hands and electricity shot out from the finger tip and Lindsey was hit and as she was she was being pushed across the land.  Electricity was running over Lindsey's body and she was screaming.  Darlene/Simmons stopped shooting and Lindsey lay there moaning.  Darlene activated the sensors and she scanned Lindsey, her boyfriend Max was not on her.  Lindsey had dropped of Max and he went into hiding.  Darlene ran up to Lindsey and she grabbed her by the shirt and she lifted Lindsey up into the air and shouted, "Where the hell is your boyfriend, I want to crush him."  Lindsey shouted, "Go to hell Darlene!!!"  Darlene then threw Lindsey and Lindsey went flying a good 1500 feet through the air, she landed and she rolled and bounced.  Darlene/Simmons jumped into the air doing a tripple summersault and she rna up to Lindsey and she threw Lindsey into the air harder and Lindsey flew a good 2000 feet this time. Darlene/Simmons quickly ran up to Lindsey and she grabbed Lindsey by the neck and she squeezed she then lifted Lindsey up into the air by the neck and squeezed. Lindsey began to gasp for air she began to fight for her life.  Darlene/Simmons let her go and Lindsey fell to the ground, Darlene/Simmons then punched her in the face and Lindsey went flying backwards a few hundred feet.  Lindsey hit the ground unconscious.  Darlene/Simmons ran up to her, she picked up Lindsey and put her over her shoulder.  Darlene spoke, "Now to head back to Coaldale and kill Lindsey at her home town and do the same to Catherine."  Darlene/Simmons took off running back to Coaldale.

 

   At Coaldale Catherine woke up she lifted her head and felt she was tied down, she looked down her chest and saw several people on her breasts, she looked around and she saw several people running around her.  Catherine spoke and said, "Tell me what do you people think you are doing?"  Then one tiny man on her left breast said, "We are only following the orders of Darlene Lear, she told us to tie you down or she will destroy our city, she is in control of a very powerful robot."  Catherine looked around and she said, "Everyone better run cause I'm going to get up."  Catherine lifted her righjt arm and as she did the large stakes were being pulled up out of the ground, the people on  her began to run off her.  She then began to get up and as she did the heavy duty cables began to snap and as she was sitting up the trailers were being pulled across the field. As Catherine sat up she was lifting the trailers up and the cables snapped and everyone went running.  Catherine began to pull the cables off her.  She was close to a railway and on the railway there were 5 locomotives.  tied around Catherines left foot were several large chains and they were attached to the locomotives.  The locomotives powered up and they began to move.  Catherine felt the chains tug on her ankle and the locomotives began to pull on her.  Catherine reached to her foot and she tore the chains form her ankle and she held on she felt the locomotives tubbing on the chains. The 5 locomotives were going no where, they were at full power and Catherine sat there holding the heavy larges chains, the locomotives were making screeching noise, they were unable to pull Catherine. Catherine got up and she pulled on the chain and she was pulling all 5 locomotives in the opposite direction, she pulled all 5 off the tracks, the engineers shut down the engines and they got out and started to run away.

   Catherine walked up to the locomotives, she reached down and she grabbed one and she lifted it up into the air and as she did the hitch busted and the others fell to the ground.  Catherine lifted the locomotive up into the air with her right hand.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10 The beheading by WhiteBird

 

   Catherine took a few steps and she put the locomotive down. The from between her massive breasts Martin had climbed up and he looked over to the right and he saw Darlene/Simmons returning.  Darlene/Simmons stopped a good 1500 feet from Catherine, she threw Lindsey to the ground and said, "Catherine Wayne, your turn for a beating."  Darlene/Simmons charged at Catherine and Catherine did the same and they both ran into each other. When they collided Darlene/Simmons went flying backwards and she fell onto her back and she got up fast and Catherine was right there.  Darlene/Simmons stood up and Catherine was standing right in front of her.  Catherine towered over Darlene/Simmons the top of the robots head just reached the cusp of Catherine's breasts. Darlene/Simmons swung at Catherine and she hit Catherine in the chest in the breasts. When Catherine got hit her mounds just jiggled, and Darlene/Simmons kept punching.  Cartherine fought back, she swung and she hit Darlene/Simmons in the face and from the impact Darlene/Simmons took a couple of steps back.  Catherine took a step forwards, she lifted both her arms above her head and clenched her fists.  She then brought both arms down hard and she hit Darlene/Simmons in the head and when she did the robot Darlene/Simmons fell to its knees.

 

   Inside the robot Barbara shouted, "Darlene do something before Catherine tears us apart."  Darlene responded, "I am trying but Catherine is too big and strong she is heavier then this robot."  Catherine then punched the robot and when she did the robot fell to the ground flat.  Catherine grabbbed Darlene/Simmons by the feet and she began to drag the robot.  Catherine then began to swing Darlene/Simmons like a weight throw and in a few seconds Darlene/Simmons was in the air being swung around and around by Catherine. Catherine was turning around and around in one circle swinging Darlene/Sommins around and around.  Lindsey woke up and she saw Catherine swinging Darlene/Simmons around like a weight throw.  Catherine then let go of Darlene/Simmons and she went flying through the air a good 2000 feet.   Darlene/Simmons hit the ground she then rolled and bounched a good 1000 feet. The area shook and the city of Coaldale was watching.  Catherine then ran up to Darlene/Simmons and she grabbed it by the shirt and Catherine began to punch the robot in the face. Inside the robots head it felt like they were going through a massive turbulance. Catherine kept punching, she then stopped.  She then grabbed Darlene/Simmons by the hair and the back of the waist and she lifted Darlene/Simmons up into the air over her head.

 

    Catherine then threw Darlene/Simmons to the ground as hard as she could, and Darlene/Simmons hit the ground hard and the ground shook.  Darlene/Simmons just lay there with Catherine towering over her.  Lindsey was standing a good 500 feet away and she looked at the robot lying there not moving.  The robot moved and it began to roll aqay very fast from Catherine towards Lindsey.  When Darlene/Simmons got to Lindsey she got up ans she attacked Lindsey. Lindsey got punched in the face several times and the last punch sent Lindsey flying through the air.  Catherine ran there and tackled Darlene/Simmons and as she did Darlene/Simmons fell to the ground and Catherine fell on top of the robot and as they hit the ground the ground just shook. Catherine sat up and she grabbed Darlene/Simmons by the head and she began to beat Darlene/Simmons head into the ground. Inside the head Bill's seat belt got loose and he flew from his seat through the air.  The side door to the robots head opened and Bill flew right out and he landed on the ground.  Barbara noticed it she hit a few controls and the door closed, she shouted to Darlene, "Do something or she'll kill us." 

 

   Catherine then grabbed Darlene/Simmons and she gave the robots head a strong swift turn and she tore the robots head from its body and as she did the metal made a sheering tearing sound.  Catherine then threw the head to the side and she got off the headless Darlene/Simmons.  Both Catherine and Lindsey looked at the head of the robot that looked like Richard Simmons lying there.  The head then spoke and Darlene' voice amplified was heard, "Do you think that you slow minded giants can stop me?  I am a true leader I am in charge and you shall pay for your insolence."  Lindsey ran up to the head and she picked it up by the hair and shouted, "SHUT THE HELL UP DARLENE."  Lindsey then with all her might lifted the head above her head and she threw it to the ground as hard as she could.  When the head hit the ground it bounced like a rubber ball a good 400 feet into the air and it landed and it bounced a few more times.  Lindsey then ran at it and she kicked the head and se sent it flying through the air a good 3000 feet, when the head landed it rolled and bounced. Catherine stood there laughing, she then looked down and saw a tiny person running from the headless body. 

 

   Catherine squatted down and she reached out and she grabbed the person with her thumb and index finger and she lifted him to her face and said, "Well now.  What do we have here must be one of Darlene's followers."  Lindsey saw Catherine holding something small so she went there and when she saw the person there between Catherine's fingers she said, "Thats Bill, thats Darlene's boyfriend. He is the one who punched oMax's mom and then glued Max and his mom and brother and Alyssa between my bum cheeks."  Martin crawled out from between Catherine's breasts and he heard what was going on.  He shouted up and said, "Why don't you do to him what he did to them."  Lindsey looked over at him since Catherine's Breast was just a bit below Lindsey's face. Lindsey said, "You want me to put that bug between my cheeks?  Martin responded, "No not yours, Catherine's hers is bigger then yours."  Catherine said, "Martin's right he will never get out from between my bum cheeks and these tight pants I have on really cut into my bum cleavage.  He can stay in there as we deal with Darlene, Lindsey take him, I'm going to lie down onto my stomach." 

 

   Catherine then layed down onto her stomach and Lindsey got down on her knees. Bill screamed as he looked at Catherine's massive bum in her tight pants and Lindsey lowredf him down and she let him go.  Bill fell a few feet and he landed on the slope of Catherine's left bum cheek and he began to slid down between Catherine's bum cheeks down into her massive bum cleavage.  The skin tight pants Catherine had on were nice and smooth so Bill was unable to stop himself from sliding, he slid down and disappeared from view.  Lindsey said, "Catherine, he disappeared from view he is gone."  Catherine then flexed her bum cheeks a few times and as she did they just jiggled. She then stopped flexing and Lindsey leaned in close and she listened for a few seconds. She then said, "Oh my gosh Catherine, I can barely hear him your bum cheeks have totally muffled his screams."  Catherine then got up and as she did the ground shook.

  stories/29016/images/Catherine_in_tights.jpg

                Catherine Wayne in her tights.

 

   Catherine then began to walk towards the head and as she did a few small objects came out from the side of the head they were like small rockets. They turned on and the head lifted up off the ground into the air.  Then the body of Darlene/Simmons sat up and it got up.  The head flew up into the air a good 600 feet and it hovered there and both Catherine and Lindsey looked at it.  The head spoke, You fools you shall pay for this.  I will make you suffer now where is my boyfriend?"  Lindsey smiled and she shouted, "He is between Catherine's bum cheeks and thats where he shall stay ha ha ha ha ha ha ."  Barbara looked over to Darlene and she said, "Your boyfriend shall die between her massive bum cheeks."  Darlene responded, "I know that stupid giant bitch, I'll kill her."  The head then spoke, "Catherine, how dare you put my boyfriend between your bum cheeks let him go now."  Catherine responded, "Nope he is my prisoner and he shall remain where he is."  The headless body charged and Catherine and she turned as the headless body ran there.  Catherine then punched the headless body in the chest hard and as she did the headless body flew backwards and it landed onto its back.  Darlene hit a few controls and she said to Barbara, "We are down to 5% power we must get out of here back to the base to recharge. We'll have enough power to get there I have sent a message to the body to get there as fast as it can and we are heading back to the base."

 

   The headless body got up and it stood up and Catherine was ready to fight, the headless body took a quick turn and it started to run away and as it did the head began to fly after the body.  Catherine spoke and said, "Lindsey, I'm going after them. I'm betting they are heading back to the base to recharge or for repairs."  The headless robot left running and as it did it increased speed.  Catherine took off running after the headless body and the head but the headless body had increased its running speed to 780mhp followed by the head.  Catherine ran after them across the country side and as Catherine was running the ground around her just shook with each step she took. As she was running her mounds just jiggled along with her thighs and bum and Bill between her bum cheeks was feeling it.  He was shouting and screaming at the top of his lungs but there was nothing he could do about it.  Catherine continued running and with her great size she was covering 9 miles a minute.  She ran for a good 3 minutes and she then stopped and looked around.  She looked down at Martin who was nice and snug there between her breasts and she said, "I have no idea where they went, they are too fast, they could be anywhere."  Martin looked up and he shouted, "Catherine you defeated a robot with alien technology and it had no chance against you. You Catherine Wayne are a Goddess. Now Bill between you cheeks probably has the location of the base where they went to."  Catherine looked down at Martin and she smiled and said, "You are right Martin, Bill would know and so would some people back in Coaldale, lets head back there.  I have an idea I'm going to scare them."  

 

  Catherine then headed back to Coaldale and she began to run back to Coaldale.  As Catherine neared Coaldale she increased her speed and ran right up to the city and Lindsey saw it. When Catherine reached the city she ran into it a few steps, she then leaped up into the air and did a double acrobatic flip.  As she did this her massive 320 foot tall form went flying over the building tops and her massive form cast a shadow across a good part of the city.  Catherine came out of her double acrobatic flip and she came down into the South Pine park which was a good block wide and long.  When Catherine landed the entire city just shook with an earthquake Catherine's weight of 15 680 tons was too much for the city. A earthquake just rippled out from the park and as it did people fell over. Catherine straighted up and she shouted, "People of Coaldale from this day on if you choose to serve Darlene you shall fell my anger.  Trust me you don't want that, I can easily destroy this city and none of you can stand agaist me. Just to show you I mean business lets see how you do in a continous earquake."   Catherine then began to jog in one place and as she did she was causing an earthquake and the city began to shake with an earthquake and the people began to shout at the top of their lungs,  GODDESS CATHERINE WAYNE YOU ARE A REAL GODDESS. NO ONE CAN STAND AGAINST YOU, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US.  CATHERINE WAYNE HAVE MERCY ON US,  CATHERINE WAYNE HAVE MERCY ON US."  Catherine stopped jogging and she stood there in the park, she put her hands on her hips and looked at the city all around her.  Catherine towered over every building and over everything in sight.

Catherine looked down and around at the city of Coaldale all around her, she saw most of the city since she towered over every building and over everything in sight. She saw the tiny people down below in the streets running fast away from her, to her because of her size it did not look like they were running fast. To her their screams and shouts sounded faint and high pitched. Catherine then took a step and that step shook the ground she then took anouther step. Catherine then slowly began to through the city and as she did she was watching the tiny people down below running through the streets. Deep between her bum cheeks, Bill was moving around he was shouting and cussing at the top of his lings but Catherine's bum cheeks totally muffled his shouts. Bill was punching and hitting the walls of Catherine's bum cheeks with all his might.  Then a tiny man drove out in front of Catherine in his car and he was honking the horn over and over and Catherine saw the small car.  Her foot landed a good 15 feet from the car and the occupant felt it.  Catherine reached down and she grabbed the car and she lifted it up to her face and she looked at it and said, "Alright, what do you want?"   The tiny man shouted out the window and said, "I know where Darlene and her friend are.  That robot they controlled, they took it back to a military base a good 45 miles from here, its underground.  Darlene's Uncle runs the base, she sent a message to her followers here to prepare for a major battle. Some of us do not want to follow her anymore but many are scared of her and her family." Catherine gave a strange look and said, "Can you give me the location of this base.  I will check it out."   The tiny man shouted the location to Catherine, and she got Martin to confirm it.  Martin shouted up to Catherine from between her massive breasts and said, "Its very possible.  I do know that my Uncle is in charge of some secret base but its location I have no idea." Catherine reached the edge of the city, she put the car down and she said, "If I were you I would leave right now cause some of Darlene's followers will kill you and I can't protect you cause I'm going to check out that base."  Soon as she put the car down the driver put the peddle to the floor and the car began to speed away from the city.

 

   Catherine looked over at Lindsey, who was sitting on the ground still hurt, she looked over at Catherine and she said, "So what are you gonna do?"  Catherine replied, "I was given some info about a base 45 miles from here its underground but I have a funny feeling about the info."  Martin shouted up, "Hey Catherine!  It could be a trap, that guy volunteered info too fast and I doubt Darlene would send a text to let everyone know where she is. Something is up."  Catherine nodded and said, "Martin here is very happy the tiny guy in that car is on our side."  Lindsey looked around and said, "Yes thats good soon Darlene will have no followers."  Lindsey too had that feeling that it was some trick, that the info the guy gave was too easy.

 

  At the military base, the robot stepped onto the pad and the pad began to lower down into the ground and the head of Simmons was beside the body.  Darlene unhooked herself from the robot computer and she and Barbara were making their way out of the head.  The platform lowered down and the door above them closed and the platform stopped.  Darlene hit a few buttons and a door opened and a ladder extended and she and Barbara came out and walked down the ladder and were met with a few soldiers and the Colonial. The Colonial then said, "It looks like that Catherine is too strong and too big to fight.  Darlene did you send that message to Bills younger brother, and by the way where is Bill."  Darlene replied, "Yes I sent that message and Bill ended up outside and he was captured by Catherine, and she put him between her bum cheeks."  Some of the soldiers laughed but the Colonial gave a look that shut them up.  He then said, "I hope Catherine will take the bate and come here cause we have a surprise for her. 5 plasma cannons will come out of the ground and hit her and either knock her out or kill her." 

 

  Catherine looked down at Martin who was nice and snug there between her massive mounds, she said, "I think I'm gonna check out that base, but I'll becareful."  Martin shouted up and said, "Yes do becareful."  Catherine then headed away from the city, she then picked up her speed and she began to run.  Catherine a 320 foot tall giant woman was running across the country side and her weight of 15 680 tons just shook the ground around her as she ran. The ground around her for a 3 mile radius shook as she was running and with her great size she was covering 9 miles a minute.  As Catherine was running her breasts just jiggled along with her thighs and bum.  Martin was enjoying every minute of it.  Bill between her bum cheeks was feeling it and he was shouting at the top of his lungs.

 

  A siren went off at the military base and a soldier contacted the Colonial and said, "Sir.  Colonial Horatio Sir.  Its Catherine.  She is coming, she's on her way here and eta about 5 to 6 minutes."  The Colonial said to Darlene, "Yes she took the bate. To the control room."  Darlene and Barbara followed the Colonial to the control room and they entered it.

Chapter 11. Fighting a new foe. by WhiteBird


   As Catherine got to the base she stopped and she looked around.  Then out of the ground came several canons and they fired and plasma bolts hit Catherine in the chest, stomach, shoulders and legs.  They were stinging her but not taking her down. She rushed forwards and using her hand she swapped several of them sending them flying, the other canons continued to fire on her. Catherine then fell forwards onto the ground onto the other canons crushing them. When Catherine hit the ground it just shook and everyone in the underground base felt it.  The plasma energy bolts knocked her out. Catherine a 320 foot tall woman just lay there on her stomach unconscious. Darlene shoutd, "We must get Bill out from between her bum cheeks. I will call him and tel him she has been knocked out."   Darlene called up her boyfriend and old him that Catherine has been taken out. The colonial was deciding on what to do with Caherine.  Bill then emerged from between her bum cheeks and he ran up the slope, he was careful considering her tight jeans were reall smooth.  He ran up onto her right bum cheek, he then headed down her thigh to her leg.  When he got to the ground he was met by Darlene and Barbara. 

   The Colonial was about to say something when a siren went off he ran back inside.  A few minutes later he called several of he soldiers inside including Darlene and her friends, they went into a large room that had a few large screen TV's.  He told everyone to watch, he then turned on the screen and everyone watched some in disbelief and others laughed while other did not say anything.  On the large screen was a scene like from a sci fi movie.  A large reptilian creature was attacking a city about 120 miles north of them. The Colonial turned over to the National news and it was breaking news this monster. He then mutted the TV and he said, "This is for real, its not a joke.  About 30 minutes ago some sea creature came out of the ocean and it has attacked that city and the President has given orders to take it down by whatever means. A few minutes ago several figher jets have been scrambled to destroy it they should be there about now."    They watched on the large TV as several fighter jets lunched missiles at it and all they did was scratch its skin, the creature let out a loud shreak that was easily heard for up to 10 miles.  The fighter jets continued their assult and the creature was fighting back.  It then turned and ran across the city back into the ocean.  The Colonial got a call and he talked for a few minutes.  He then said, "We have orders to send the robot Simmons to fight the creature when it does return. Joseph, how long before Simmons is up and functioning?"    Joseph the cheif mainence and Engineering officer scratched his head and said, "Uh, Colonial Horatio.  It wont be up and running for at least a week. Catherine sure did severe damage to it and we need certain parts."  The Colonial shook his head and he yelled, "You have 4 hours, that creature is going to attack again.  I just got a confirmation that its swiming south. Now get it up and get Simmons running."   Joseph shook his head and he replied,  "With all due respect SIR!  I can't perform a miracle.  Why not get Catherine and or Lindsey to fight this creature."  Anouther soldier stood up and said, "Sir, Joseph is right, according to the military the creature standing on its hind legs is 270 feet tall, and Catherine is 320, she is much bigger.  If she and Lindsey join forces to fight they can win, heck Catherine probably can win against it."

    The Colonial  turned to Darlene and he said, "Contact your brother Martin and tell him of what happening tell him we need to talk."   Catherine was waking up she lifed her head and she rolled over and she sat up. She heard Martin from deep between her brests, she looked down and saw he was nice and snug.  Martin's cell rang and Catherine heard a faint high pitched sound. Martin began to climb up and he shouted to Catherine, "Catherine, that was Darlene.  The Colonial wants to talk he says its important."  Catherine looked over and down and she saw several soldiers come out along with the Colonial.  She grabbed Matrin and she put him down and he and the Colonial and the soldiers went inside.  Lindsey arrived she asked Catherine what was going on and she told her.  A good 10 minutes later a large door oened and out came Martin and Catherine quickly grabbed him and as she did she stood up. She brought him to her face and Martin shouted to her.  Catherine let him rest in her palm and she said, "Martin, what is it?"  Martin shouted up to her, "Its all over the news on every station, they want to show you whats happening on that large screen TV down there."   Lindsey looked down, she reached down and she picked up the large screen TV which was portable. I was 7 feet by 4.5 feet and it easily fit into her palm.  The two giant women watched the news for a good 5 minutes about the lage reptilian creature. Martin shouted, "Its all over the news it has attacked 3 cities and the military needs your help."   Lindsey put the large TV back down and Catherine grabbed Martin and she lowered him down between her breasts.  She then got down onto her knees and she leaned down and she looked at the Colonial.

    The Colonial looked up into her huge face and Catherine said, "So you want Lindsey and I to figh this creature.  Hmm well tell me how big is it."  The Colonial said, "The creature is 270 feet tall on its hind legs it has two long clawed arms and two smaller arms and a 200 feet long tail. we estimite its weight to be 7800 to 8500 tons. The next city that might come under attack is Wellington."  Catherine stood up and she said, "I will help I don't want people to get hurt.  Lindsey I'm heading to Wellington its only 30 miles from here."  Catherine took off running towrds Wellington and Lindsey followed and in 5 minutes Catherine reached th city of Wellington a coastal city with a population of 325 500 people.  Lindsey arrived a few minutes after Catherine.  Both giant women were outside the city and they were easily seen.  Catherine said, "Now Lindsey. I'm going to go into the water to fight this creature you stay here and if I need help you come and help me."  Catherine walked off the beach into the ocean, she continued her walk as many people were watching.  Martin climbed up and he was watching from her breasts.  Catherine was a good 1.5 miles from shore and the water was up to her stomach, she was walking around and lookong for it.  Just then she stopped and said, "Something just swam past my leg."   She stopped walking and then right in front of her the creature came up out of the water and it stood there in from of her.  Catherine was much taller then the creature, it let off a loud roar. It swung at Catherine and she blocked its swing.  She took a step forwards and she punched the creature and when she did it went back from her punch.  It shreaked and it turned and swung its tail and it hit Catherine in the right shouler and Catherine went over and she fell into the water and she went under. 

 

    Catherine came up right in front of the creature, she quickly lifted both her arms into the air and she brought both arms down hard and she hit the creature with both fists and as she did it just fell into the water.  Catherine stood there looking around and as she did it came out of the water and it lunged at her and it began to push on her.  Catherine pushed back and she was gaining ground, she pushed and she sent the creature flying back.  The creature swung its tail and Catherine ducked and she moved again out of the way. She then ran at the creature and she punched it in the face hard and when she did it just fell over into the water only to come back and attack.  The creature lunged at her.  The creature hit her in  the  chest and as it did her breasts just jiggled from the impact. Catherine went on the offensive she again hit the creature a few times and she almost knocked it over. Catherine then grabbed the creature and she then lifted it up into the air over her head. She then threw it into the air and she sent it flying a good 350 feet. It flew into the water and it then swam away.  Martin shouted up, "Oh my gosh Catherine, you won, but I have a feeling it will be back.  From what I can tell its an ancient sea monster it probably got woken up somehow, it was frozen. Now its awake."   Catherine turned and she then headed back to shore. 

Chapter 12. Wellington underseige by WhiteBird

 

   As Catherine came upon the shore the creature flew ourt of the water and it flew right at Catherine from the back. It landed right on her back knocking her down face forwards. Catherine fell face down and as she hit the ground the ground shook. The creature was on her back, the creature then jumped up and down a couple of times on Catherine's back, then it ran off and charged at Lindsey. It stopped in front of Lindsey, it shreaked and it swung at her using one of its fore arms. Lindsey moved out of the way, she took a step forwards and she punched the creature in the face.  The creature took a step back from Lindsey's punch so she punched the creature a couple of more times.  The creature turned and it swung its tail and as it did Lindsey was hit in the side and she was sent flying over onto her side.  Lindsey fell and as she did the creature turned and got down on all fours and ran into the city.

 

   Lindsey got up, she looked over at Catherine and saw that she was getting up.  She yelled over to Catherine and said, "Hey Catherine, that creature is in Wellington, I'm heading into the city." Lindsey ran into the city, she entered the city and up ahead of her a good 15 blocks into the city was the large gigantic creature.  The creature was tearing buildings apart and down below in the streets Lindsey saw tiny frightened people running for their lives. It was hard for her to walk through the city without steping on someone.  She yelled out, "Can you guys please clear the streets so I can get to that monster and stop it."  At once the tiny people down below began to clear the streets and withiin moments Lindsey had a clear path to the creature.  Lindsey charged at it and as she did the city shook with each step she took. Lindsey ran at the creature and she ran into it and she body checked it and when she did she knocked the creature over. The creature fell over and as it the did people cheered for joy.  The creature rolled over and it got up and it began to swing its long reptilian tail from side to side and as it did it was hitting the buildings on both sides of the street.

  It then stood up on its hind legs and it let out a loud shreak.  It then charged at Lindsey and it ran into Lindsey but Lindsey stood her ground. The creature hit her in the face, shoulders and chest, but Lindsey fought back.  Both the creature and Lindsey were hitting each other but the creature over powered her and Lindsey was knocked onto her back.  The creature was about to jump onto Lindsey when something pulled it back. It was Catherine, she grabbed it by the tail and she pulled on its tail pulling it back a good 90 feet.  Catherine let go of its tail, the creature turned and it looked at Catherine.  The creature stood up straight and it looked up at Catherine. Lindsey got up, she was hurt a bit she looked at both the creature and her friend Catherine. The creature was backing up and Martin looked out from the edge of Catherine's breasts and he shouted up to her, "Hey Catherine, I think its up to something."  To which Catherine responded, "I think so too.  Martin you better get down and hide so you will be safe."  Martin did as Catherine had said, he went down and disappeared between her breasts.

 

   The creature let out a loud shreak and then it charged at Catherine.  Catherine too let out a yell and she too charged at the creature, the city shook as she ran. Both the creature and Catherine ran into each other, Catherine body checked the large creature and when she did she sent the creature flying.  The creature flew backwards through the air and it landed on its back and it slide a good 60 feet. People across the city began to cheer for Catherine.  The creature got up and it lunged at Catherine, it attacked her and it began to hit her. Catherine was being hit in the chest and as she was being hit in the chest her large breasts just jiggled from the hits. Catherine punched back and when she hit the creature it went back from her punch. The creature lunged at her again and it began to hit her, Catherine lifted both her arms into the air and she brought both fists down hard onto the creature's head. When she hit the creature it fell right to the ground. Catherine got down on one knee and she punched it a few more times in the head.

   She then noticed several military vehicles pulling up and 6 jeeps with some harpoon type guns on the back.  The jeeps had  a person at the guns, and each one fired what looked like a large tranquilzer needles at the creature.  The large creature was hit with at least 10, and Catherine still on one knee asked, "Whats that what are you guys doing?"   To which the soldier responded, "Its a high potent tranquilzer to knock this creature out."  Catherine then stood up.

Chapter 13 by WhiteBird

  Lindsey then headed away from Wellington and she picked up her speed. Her Boyfriend Max was crawling around there between her massive breasts and as she picked up her speed her breasts began to jiggle and he sure felt it. Lindsey looked down and she said to him, "I'm heading back to that military base, I'm going to tear it apart and take matters into my own hands."  Lindsey then began to run and with her great size she was covering 7 miles a minute and she was heading straight towards the military base.  A alert went off on the base and Colonial Horatio was told about Lindsey heading straight towards the base.  He quickly called Darlene and her boyfriend Bill and he told them to leave that Lindsey was on her way back.  Darlene said, "Can't we use the Simmons robot isn't it fixed yet?"  To which the Colonial said, "Its not, Catherine caused too much damage, and it won't be ready for a couple of days.  I'm putting the base on evacuation and knowing this Lindsey she will easily tear through this base to get to you two so I suggest you leave and run now.  Seargent how long before Lindsey gets here?"  The Seargent Fred checked his computer and he hit a few keys and said, "Well with her running she will be here in 5 minutes so we don't have much time."  Colonial Horatio picked up the microphone and he said, "Everyone listen!  All personal this is not a drill evacuate this base immediately go now.  That giant Lindsey is heading this way and she is going to tear this base apart and who know what she will do to the people."  He looked at Darlene and hea said, "You two come with me lets go."  Darlene and Bill followed Colonial Horatio.

 

   The Colonial followed by Darlene and Bill and two other soldiers headed straight towards a Blackhawk helicopter and they all got in along with the two other soldiers, there were 7 other soldiers in the helicopter already.  The door closed and the helicopter lifted off and Darlene looked out the window and she saw Lindsey arrive at the base.  Lindsey arrived and she stopped and she looked around, she saw tiny military jeeps and vehicles scurrying away, she looked up and she saw several helicopter flying away.  Lindsey got down on her knees and she made a fist and she punched the ground.  Where she punched the ground it caved in and Lindsey began to dig the dirt away and within minutes she was at the base.  She tore the roof away and she reached and and she began to feel around.  Her boyfriend Max was watching from her breasts and he said, "Hey Lindsey.  I think the base has been evacuated, let me down and I will go in and take a look around."  Lindsey grabbed Max and she put him down and Max ran inside and he looked around. He came out a few minute later and as she did Lindsey lowered her right hand palm up and he walked up onto her fingers and he walked down her fingers and stood there in the middle of her palm.  Lindsey lifted her hand up to her face and she stood up.  Max looked up into his giant girlfriends face and he said, "The base is empty everyone is gone."  To which Lindsey replied, "Thats what I thought with everyone leaving.  Darlene must of left with her Uncle the Colonial. I doubt that their attacks are over."   Lindsey moved her hand over to her left shoulder and Max ran off her hand over to her left shoulder.

 

   Lindsey then headed away from the base and she then headed out towards Coaldale. She then said, "I'm going to head back to Coaldale. I would go after those helicopter but I have no idea which one will have the Colonial and Darlene. I do not want to hurt the other soldiers they are only following orders."  Max then said to Lindsey,  "I doubt that Darlene's attack on Coaldale is over some of her followers betrayed her and she must be pissed."   Lindsey continued her walk back to Coaldale across the country side.

 

  In the Blackhawk helicopter Darlene said, "Hey Colonial do you plan on retreaving that Simmons robot?"  To which the Colonial replied, "Oh yes that robot will be retreaved and its going to be armed with advanced weapons which will be able to destroy both giant girls.  We are monitoring both giant girls.  Catherine is still in Wellington she seems to want to protect anyone from the sea monster.  Lindsey is on her way to Coaldale from what we can tell.  Now Darlene get your followers from Coaldale to spy for you.  Find out where she has hidden her boyfriends family and get to them and we can use them against Lindsey.  The helicopter continued to fly towards anouther secret base.

 

  Lindsey as she was walking she said to Max, "If Darlene and her goons try to get to your family they won't be able to find them even if they tried."  To which Max replied, "Your idea to hide my family under your massive left breast was a great idea, no one will think to look there."  Yes Max's family was hiding right under Lindsey's massive left breast in her bra.  Max's Mom and his younger brother and sister were hidden under his giant girlfriends left breast.  They were nice and snug there under Lindsey's left breast, and they had lots of room to move around. Daniel Max's younger brother crawled over to Lindsey's cleavage and he looked up between her masive breasts.  As he looked up between Lindsey's massive cleavage to him it was like looking up between two mountains and he saw only a part of Lindsey's face. His mother told him to come back and he crawled back to his mom and sister.  They were unable to stand up they could only crawl there cause Lindsey's massive breast was their roof.  As they moved they kept touching Lindsey's massive breast and Lindsey was feeling it.

 

The helicopter landed at anouther base and the Colonial and those with him went inside, he ordered a soldier to take Darlene to a computer station.  Darlene sat down and she hit a few keys and entered as code and all over Coaldale every advertisement screen went blank and so did every TV screen.  Darlene overrode the communications in the city.  Then a few seconds later Darlene's face appeared on every TV set across the city and on every advertisement screen.  Darlene spoke and she said, "Ahhh!!!  Coaldale my city, listen up my followers listen good.  Lindsey that giant is heading towards you now do my your leader a favor.  Find out where she has hidden Max Conrad's family, cause she has hidden them and I and Colonial wants them.  I want you people to spy for me spy for me your leader now do as I say."  Darlene hit a key and all communications across Coaldale returned to normal.  One of Darlene's followers shouted, "You all heard our leader Darlene now do as she says."  There were several people across the city that were getting tired of Darlene giving everyone orders to do this and that.  With that a guy ran out into the streets in the downtown with a megaphone and he said, "Listen everyone listen.  Most of you are scared of this Darlene and her goons and her goons will do whatever she says.  Well let me tell you all this.  My loyality will be towards Lindsey Hansen, I am more afraid of her, she is a giant a real giant at 250 feet tall.  Lindsey can level this city if she wanted to and Darlene is just s bully girl.  Lets don't forget about Catherine a 320 foot tall massive giant woman who is pratically unstoppable.   Stop bowing to this bitch Darlene and bow to Lindsey Hansen or Catherine Wayne be loyal to them."   As soon as he stopped there was a gunshot and he was shot in the back and he fell to the floor.  People in the streets began to run and some older guy ran out and he pulled the young man that got shot to safety.  The young man was alive but wounded, the older man said, "I'm a doctor I can help you this is my granddaughter and she is a nurse.  I will get that bullet out of you,  that gunshot scared the people so we can get away."  The older man put the young man into is car and his granddaughter got in too and he drove off.  The young man asked, "Where are we going."  To which the older man replied, "To my clinic I can help you there."

 

   Then some guy ran out into the streets and he shouted, "WHERE THE HELL IS THAT GUY I SHOT WHERE IS HE. HE NEEDS TO DIE."   To which some people shouted, "Some guy in a brown cadillac and a younger girl took him, they are gone."  The guy looked around and he shouted, "LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKS. IF ANYONE SPEAKS AGAINST DARLENE LEAR THEY WILL BE SHOT OR SEVERELY BEATEN UP THERE ARE MANY OF US WHO ARE VERY LOYAL TO DARLENE. NOW EVERYONE DO AS YOUR LEADER DARLENE HAS SAID FIND THIS MAX CONRADS FAMILY AND SPY FOR OUR LEADER DARLENE LEAR."   As he finished shouting Lindsey arrived at Coaldale and she slowed down her speed and she entered Coaldale. 

  As she entered Coaldale her presence sent people running and Lindsey continued her walk through Coaldale nice and slow.  The Doctor arrived at his clinic and he and his granddaughter took the young man inside.  He began to work on him when some girl ran in through the front door and she shouted, "Where is he that idiot who spoke against our great leader Darlene Lear."  The granddaughter came out from the back and she said, "You need to leave now before i call the police."  The young girl shouted, "NOT UNTIL I CHECK IF HE IS IN THE BACK BEING HELPED."  She then headed to the back but she was stopped by the Doctors grandaughter, the young girl took a step back.  She took out her cell and she said, "He's here he is at Lincoln Clinic."  The granddaughter then punched the girl in the head knocking her to the floor.  She then shouted to her grandpa ,"Grandpa we need to go the mob is on their way."  She then ran back to where her grandpa was working on the patient.

 

    The Doctor then told her to lock all the doors and windows and as she was about to do that the ground began to tremble.  The granddaughter ran to a window and she looked out and she shouted, "Its Lindsey Hansen she is here.  I'm going to ask her for help."  Lindsey turned onto the street the clinic was on and she noticed a large mob coming down the street but the stopped when she turned onto the street, she took a step.  Then out of the clinic ran the granddaughter she ran out infront of Lindsey and she shouted up. Lindsey looked down and she saw her, Lindsey the squatted down and as she did a gunshot was heard.   It was a guy from the mob, he ran out ahead and he tried to shoot the girl.  Lindsey reached over and using her index finger she flicked him and she sent him flying over the mob, he flew a good 80 feet or more before landing onto the pavement.  He was alive but hurt. Lindsey then lowered her hand down between the mob and the girl she grabbed the girl and she lifted the girl up to her face.  The girl told Lindsey about what was going on.  The mob had moved back the girl ran in and in a minute out came the Doctor and the young man.  Lindsey lowered her right hand palm up and all three got on she then stood up.  When Lindsey stood up she took a step which sent the mob running.

 

  Lindsey was holding her right hand out palm up with the 3 people standing there in the palm of her hand.  She then said, "If I put you three down you three will surely get killed by one of Darlene's followers.  I'll put you three onto my left shoulder where my boyfriend Max is."  Lindsey moved her hand over to her left shoulder and the three walked off her hand onto her shoulder and they just took in the view at the height they were at.   Lindsey took a few steps, she stopped and she put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around and she said,  "Hey everyone.  Why are you all running from me, there is only one of me, now shouldn't you be trying to get me?  All you loyal followers of Darlene Lear are running from me a young girl there is only one of me and so many of you."  Lindsey then headed slowly through the city with her hands still on her hips.   Each time Lindsey took a step her bum cheeks and thighs jiggled and the people in Coaldale saw it.  Lindsey slowly headed across the city and when she reached the edge of the city, Max told everyone to hold on.  When Lindsey left the city of Coaldale she picked up her walking speed and she headed away from Coaldale.

  The Doctor asked her where she was going to which she replied, "We are all going to my boyfriends place.  His family has a small farm outside a samll town a good walk from Coaldale.  I can return you later but now you three will be killled by Darlene's stupid followers."  Lindsey continued her walk across the country side to Max's place.  As Lindsey was walking through the country side she was easily seen for miles around.  The four of them sat there nice and comfy on Lindsey' left shoulder as she made her way to the farm.  The young man looked over at Max and he said, "Hey Max, wow your girlfriend is sure hot and so huge."  

  

 

Chapter 14. Major Attack. by WhiteBird

 

Lindsey continued her walk to her boyfriends farm and as she got there she slowed down her walk and she stopped outside the farmhouse.  Lindsey then sat down onto the ground, she moved her hand to her shoulder and Max and the others got onto her hand.  She lowered them to the ground and they all got off, Lindsey then removed Max's mom, little brother and sister from under her left breast and she put them all down. Lindsey sat there and with her sitting she was still massive to them down below. Then the Doctor shouted, "This crazy woman and her followers must be stopped, before she starts killing people."  The Doctors grand daughter said, "Most of the city of Coaldale is so loyal to her its quite scary."  Max's younger brother Daniel had gone inside and he turned on the TV and it was all over the news. He ran back outside and he shouted, "Its Catherine come see its all over the news."  The others ran inside and they all got around the TV and they were watching a live coverage on the news.  There was Catherine a good half mile out into the ocean off the coast of Wellington. The water level was at her stomach level and she was fighting 2 large reptilian sea creatures. One was a good 175 feet tall and the other one was 260 feet tall, Catherine towered over both. They watched the fight unfold on the news and as they were watching the live coverage the young man shouted, "Oh Fuck, Catherine seems to be winning the fight look did you see when she punched that big one how it just flew back.  Look look she just threw the samller one right into the bigger one.  She's going to win. Go Goddess Catherine."  Everyone continued to watch and within 5 minutes the fight was over and they watched as Catherine made her way back to shore. 

  When Catherine got back to shore she headed away from Wellington and she picked up her speed and she bagan to run.  Max said, "I think she is heading towards Coaldale or coming here."  Max ran out and told Lindsey what had happened, and as he was talking two military helicopter flew over head.  One of the helicopters turned and it hovered and a gunman using the machine gun the helicopter had began to shoot at the house.  The bullets came through the roof and everyone ran for cover and Lindsey quickly got up and as she did the other helicopter fired 3 missiles at Lindsey which hit her in the chest.  Lindsey took a step over the house so that the house was right under her and she swung at the helicopter firing at the house. When she swung at the helicoper she hit it with her right and palm open and when she hit the helicopter she sent it flying through the air and it broke into two. The helicopter crashed and it exploded, the other one made a turn around and it fired two missiles and they came in low and Lindsey blocked the missiles before they hit the house. Lindsey looked down and she said, "Max go make sure everyone is alright I will deal with this."   The helicopter began to fire its machine gun and Lindsey was being hit in the chest and shoulders with bullets.  Lindsey then charged at the helicopter and as she did the pilot fired 4 missiles at Lindsey and they all impacted into her chest and Lindsey swung at the helicopter as it ascended up and as she did her finger clipped the front of the helicopter.  When she hit the helicopter it broke into two and both parts came crashing down.  Lindsey stood there looking around and Catherine arrived she stopped and she looked around.   She walked up to Lindsey and said, "Lindsey, what happened."  To which Lindsey replied, "We were attacked by two military helicopters one tried to take out the house with bullets and then with two missiles but I managed to stop them."

 

  In the house everyone was alright and Lindsey walked back to the house followed by Catherine.  Lindsey sat down and Max came out and shouted up, "Lindsey everyone here is fine, are you alright."  Lindsey looked down at her tiny boyfriend and she said, "I'm alright too. I destroyed both helicopters and Catherine is here too."  Then the others came out too and everyone stood in the yard. The doctor shouted, "Listen. Somethng is going on around here, Max it seems like your family is being targeted by this crazy woman Darlene Lear and from what we know her Uncle is a Colonial so that attack was ordered. Lindsey look when you removed Max's mom and his siblings from your bosom and when we went inside then the attack happened. Its almost as if someone was watching and they told were your family would be."  The young man said, "I don't understand why take out his mom and siblings what does Darlene want to acomplish."  Max cleared his throat and he said, "Darlene is evil and she just randomly hates certain people so far she has destroyed all those she has hated and a few have become her loyal servents bowing to her and worshipping her.  She wants to destroy me too but I have a giant girlfriend who protects me and my family.  I think Darlene figures if she kills my mom and brother and sister then she will be able to hurt and destroy me.  She can't get to me because of Lindsey."  The young man shook his head and said, "So then Max this whole thing is about you then?"  The Doctor interrupted and said, "I don't think its just about Max, I think it has to do with Lindsey.  Lindsey with her great size challenged Darlene and her family's position of power.  Lindsey went against that power position and then some across the city spoke out against that position of power and this made Darlene and her family very mad. I think Darlene and her family want to destroy everyone who has challenged their authority."  Lindsey spoke and her voice was like thunder, "I am betting you are all now a target and anyone of Darlene's followers and any soldier under the command of Darlene's uncle will take any of you out.  You all need a safe place to be."  The Doctor looked around and said, "We were being monitored and watched.  There is a device somewhere around here which is broadcasting or someone in the town is watching us." 

 

   Martin was listening and watching from Catherine's massive mounds and he said, "Hey Catherine how and where can we hide all those people.?"  Catherine squatted down and she said, "Martin, I might have an idea.  Hey now Doctor you said that this attack began a few minutes after Lindsey removed Max's family from between her breasts which tells me that no one knew you were hiding them there but when you removed them Lindsey then a few minutes later the attack happened. I know where we can hide you all but make it look like you are somewhere else."  Everyone looked at each other and Lindsey broke the silence and said, "Catherine ok where can we hide everyone?"  Catherine smiled and said  quitely, "Between my breasts.  My breasts are big with enough room for you all. My breasts will offer protection and no one will be able to get at you there.  Some of you can hide under my right breast while some of you can hide under my left breast. Thats my offer.  When I was fighting that robot and those sea monsters Martin my boyfriend was totally safe between my breasts."  Everyone down below looked at each other and everone nodded.  Catherine lowered her right hand down palm up and everyone got on except for Max, he was picked up by Lindsey. Up onto Catherine's palm walked Max's mom,  little sister and brother.  Followed by the Doctor and his granddaughter and the young man.  Catherine lifted her hand up to her face and she looked at the six of there there in her palm. Catherine spoke and said, "Alright you guys I'm offering you all protection and refuge.  Now there is lots of room for you all in there, just remember my boyfriend Martin is in charge there between my massive mounds okay.  Now in you all go."   Catherine lowered her hand to her breasts and she watched as they all entered her massive cleavage and disappeared from view as they slid down between Catherine's massive breasts.

 

   Catherine then stood up and she could feel the tiny people between her breasts moving around. There was more then enought room for all of them.  Catherine looked down and as she did her face blocked most of the light going in there and as they looked up they only saw a part of her face cause her massive breasts were blocking part of her face.  Her voice thundered down, "Alright you guys have fun in there."  Max shouted, "Oh my gosh Wellington is under attack its a different sea monster and in Coaldale people are being rounded up all those who have spoken against Darlene and her family."  Catherine said, "Lindsey you go to Coaldale and you deal with them and I will go to Wellington and put a stop to this attack."  Lindsey grabbed Max and she lowered him down between her breasts and ran off towards Coaldale. Catherine then took off running towards Wellington.  As Catherine was running her breasts just jiggled and everyone between them was feeling it.  The young man shouted "WHATS HAPPENEING?"  To which Martin shouted, "Catherine is running, there is anouter attack in Wellington. She is on her way to stop it, just sit back and enjoy the ride."  Catherine was running towards Wellington and she was covering 9.5 miles a minute.  When Catherine reached Wellington she slowed down to a walk and she stopped outside the city. There in Wellington was a type of reptilian sea creature attacking the city like before, but this one was bigger at least 300 feet tall with a long massive tail. Catherine entered the city and she headed towards the creature.  The creature saw Catherine and it let of a loud roar and it turned and headed towards Catherine.   The creature charged at Catherine and Catherine charged at it and both collied into each other.  The creature swung its claws but Catherine blocked it and she took a step forwards and she punched the creature in the head hard. The creature took a couple of steps back, it turned and it swung its massive tail. Catherine was hit in the left arm and she was sent flying over. Catherine came crashing down and as she hit the ground the city shook. Catherine was getting up and as she sat up the sea creature stopped it let out a loud shreak and it began to shake its head, it turned and ran towards the ocean and it swam away.  Catherine stood up and as she did a military helicopter approached, The pilot on loud speaker said, "Catherine we need to talk its important."   Catherine held out her hand palm up and the helicopter landed on her palm, she brought the helicopter close to her face.  The tiny people from between her breasts went hiding, all of them went and hid under her right breast. Martin climbed up to see what was happening.   A soldier got out of the helicopter followed by two other soldiers.  They looked up at Catherine and one said, "Those sea creaturs are being brought here using some sort of alien technology and they are being controlled with this same technology. There is a small device on the ocean floor a good 60 miles out which opens a portal and when a creature from some other world comes through then someone with a device which is a pair to the one on the ocean floor can control these creatures. A creature is brought through the portal and the portal is closed, the person controlling the creature can make the creature do what they want when done its sent back."  Catherine interrupted, "Who has the device now?"  The soldier replied, "One of the Colonial's family members. What we have done to tell you will most likely get us court-martialed and probably killed."  Catherine looked at he 3 soldiers there in her palm next to the helicopter and she said, "I'll offer you three protection first get rid of all your weapons."  She watched as they did she then moved her hand close to her breasts and told them to go between her breasts.  The 3 soldiers went off her hand and they went down between her massive breasts.  Catherine then crushed the helicopter and she then headed out of the city.  Once she left the city she thew the crushed helicopter aside.

 

   Catherine looked down and she said, "Everyone I just added 3 soldiers to my protection.  Now you three soldiers you better not be lieing to me cause if you are I will deal with you three so severely you will wish to be executed."  One of the soldiers shouted up from between Catherine's breasts and said, "Please believe us we are telling you the truth."  Catherine nodded and Martin shouted up to Catherine and said, "Catherine we have a big problem, that robot Simmons.  Its been fixed and its at Coaldale where Lindsey is."   Catherine said, "That robot is too strong for Lindsey it will kill her and I'm betting Darlene is at the controls, hold on everyone I'm running to Coaldale."  Catherine took off running to Coaldale as fast as she could.  Lindsey heard Darlene's voice she was inside Coaldale.  Lindsey turned and she saw the Richard Simmons robot walking towards her, it had been repaired.  Darlene was at the controls and the robot walked up to Lindsey. Lindsey at 250 feet was taller then the robot and Darlene at the contols looked upn at Lindsey and said, "You fucking giant bitch."  The Simmoms robot then slapped Lindsey across the face twice hard and the slaps were heard across the city.  Then Darlene/Simmons pushed hard at Lindsey and as she did the robots hands hit Lindsey's breasts and Lindsey's breasts jiggled from the impact, and Lindsey went back several feet. Lindsey took a few steps forwards and she punched the Simmons robot in the head a few times.  Darlene/Simmons hit back and Lindsey was hit in the chest and she flew back and she landed onto her back.  When Lindsey hit the ground the city shook. Darlene/Simmons rushed there, she reached down and grabbed Lundsey by the neck and she lifted Lindsey up into the air by her neck.  Darlene at the controls laughed and Bill watching the monitor also laughed. Simmons robot lifted Lindsey into the air and Lindsey's feet were off the ground and Darlene then squeezed her hand and as she did the Simmons robot tightened its grip onto Lindsey's throat.  Lindsey began to gasp for air and she couldn't. Darlene shouted and as she did the Simmons robot said, "Die you stupid bitch Lindsey die you stupid dumb fuck, I want you to suffer.  Wnen you die I will crush Max and his family and anyone else who spoke against me."  The Simmoms robot the began to punch Lindsey in the ribs and stomach hard, the last punch it let got of Lindsey's neck and the punch sent Lindsey flying through the air.  Lindsey landed the city shook and she was about to get up when the Simmons robot kicked her in the stomach and it sent Lindsey flying a good 400 feet Lindsey came crashing down. Then Darlene/Simmons said, "Listen to me everyone listen to me my followers I Darlene Lear your true leader will destroy and crush anyone who has spoken against me.  Now watch as I destroy this giant girl watch her die." Darlene/Simmons walked up to Lindsey and it picked up Lindsey over its head, it then headed across the city and when it reached the edge of the city.  Darlene/Simmons then threw Lindsey into the air away from the city.  Darlene/Simmons then said, "Now you will die slowly and I will enjoy every minute."  Darlene/Simmons grabbed Lindsey by the neck and she lifted Lindsey up into the air and the Simmons robot tightened its grip around Lindsey's neck. As this was happening Catherine arrived she quickly grabbed Darlene Simmons and she swung it around and as she did the Simmons robot let go of Lindsey and Lindsey fell to the ground. The Simmons robot turned and faced Catherine. Darlene/Simmons had to look up at Catherine cause the top of the robots head just reached the cusp of Catherine's breasts. The people were wondering what was happening so Martin slid down between his girlfriends breasts and he found them all under Catherine's right breast.  He said to them, "Its that robot the one that looks like Richard Simmons controlled by Darlene.  Catherine is about to fight it."  The Doctors granddaughter said, "I hope Catherine will win."  To which Martin said, "Oh hell yes, the top of the robots head just reaches Catherine's breasts, she has beaten it before and she will again."  Just then Catherine's breasts shook and everyone felt it.

 

   The Simmons robot hit Catherine in the breasts hard and Catherine just laughed. The Simmons robot hit Catherine in the chest several times and each time Catherine was hit her breasts just jiggle.  Catherine then punched Darlene/Simmons in the head and as she did the robot fell back onto its back. Darlene/Simmons got up and Catherine grabbed the robot by the neck and she then lifted the Simmons robot into the air by the neck. Darlene/Simmons then began to hit Catherine in the face and Catrherine then threw the robot into the air and she sent it flying. Darlene/Simmons got up and she took a few steps backwards and she said, "Good Catherine tell me how many people can you save.  I have lots of followers and they will do my bidding. You can't protect people, fight this robot and fight a sea creature."  Darlene/Simmons then ran at Catherine and Catherine too ran at Darlene/Simmons and when they ran into each other Darlene/Simmons went flying through the air.  Darlene/Simmons landed and Bill shouted, "Darlene Catherine is too strong, she'll destroy this robot."  Darlene told Bill to shut up. 

   Darlene/Simmons got up and she charged at Catherine and when she ran into Catherine she began to hit and punch Catherine with all the robot had.  Darlene/Simmons pushed hard at Catherine and  Catherine went flying back Catherine landed onto her rear. Darlene/Simmons ran up to Catherine and she began to punch Catherine in the face over and over Catherine leaned back and she then kicked Darlene/Simmons and she sent Darlene/Simmons flying backwards through the air.  Darlene/Simmons landed onto its back and the ground shook.  Catherine got up and she headed towards the Simmons robot.  Darlene/Simmons got up and as she did Catherine got there and she punched Darlene/Simmons in the head and as she did the robot went backwards from the punch.  Darlene/Simmons fought back and Catherine was being punched in the chest and as Catherine was being punched her breasts jiggled from the punches.  Catherine hit back hard and when Catherine hit back the robot just went back from each punch and inside the control room inside the robots head it was like going through a massive earthquake.  Catherine took a step forwards and she then punched the Simmons robot in the head and this punched sent the Simmons robot flying backwards onto its back.  Catherine quicky grabbed the Simmons robot and she lifed it into the air.  Catherine then swung the Simmons Robot like a shot put Catherine swung it around a few times she then let go and she sent the Simmons robot flying through the air.  The Simmons robot went flying through the air a good 1500 feet and when the Simmons robot landed it just rolled and bounced.  Catherine told Lindsey about the device and told her one of Darlene's family members has it.   Lindsey then headed into Coaldale and as she did she said, "I will try to find them." 

 

   The 4 Apache helicopter flew over head of Catherine they turned and stopped then 6 F 16's flew overhead and they turned then the Apache helicopter began to fire on Catherine.  Catherine was being hit with bullets from the 4 Apache helicopter.  Catherine began to fight back, she swung at the helicopters and as this was happening the 6 F-16's each fired a couple of missiles and Catherine was hit in the chest, shoulder, stomach and the thighs with several missiles. Then 2 other fighter jets arrived 2 F 15's arrrived then flew around Catherine's legs both released heavy duty cables and they began to fly around each other in opposite directions and Catherine's legs got wrapped up in some heavy duty cables and Catherine reached down and she grabbed the cables and she pulled on them hard

and the fighter jets released the cables and they flew off.  The the 4 Apache helicopters along with the 6 f-16's released several missiles at Catherine and Catherine was again being hit with missiles and as this happened Lindsey charged at the attacking helicopter and she ran into them.  When she ran onto them they came crashing down and Lindsey tore two of them apart like toys.  Catherine tried to take a step but she fell face forwards onto her stomach.  When Catherine fell the ground shook, and the F016's released the rest of the payload onto Lindsey and Lindsey was pushed back from the explosion.  Catheine sat up and and she began to tear the cables that were around her legs and when she got the the 6 F-16's flew off, she looked around and she saw the destroyed Apache helicopters that Lindsey had destroyed.  Darlene/Simmons got up and an alert went off, she said, "Oh crap the robots left arm has lost some of its use, I can't let Catherine or Lindsey get that device."  She told the Colonial.  The Simmons robot turned and started to run away and Catherine said, "Let her go. What we need is in coaldale. We need to find that device."  The soldier crawled up and he told Catherine the device is like a large backpack the peoson puts on with a head peace, its easy to spot.

  Catherine looked over at Lindsey and said, "I'm going to give the people of Coaldale a chance."  Catherine walked into the city of Coaldale towards the downtown part of the city, she was being followed by Lindsey.  Catherine stopped, she looked around at the small city around her and she said, "Alright people of Coaldale, I want that family memeber of Darlene's family the one who has that device, come forwards and give me the device you know what I'm talking about.  People of Coaldale if any of you knows where tis person is come forwards and tell me, don't be a blind stupid follower of Darlene."   Catherine stood there looking around she took a few steps and she looked around no one was coming forwards.  Then from the streets below a person shouted up with a mega phone and said, "Sorry Catherine this city and its hibitants are loyal to Darlene we will stick by her no matter what why dont you two giants leave.  All those who have spoken against Darlene and her family have been taken far outside the city to be put to death.  Everyone else here is a loyal Lear supporter.  ALL HAIL OUR LEADER DARLENE LEAR."  Catherine then said, "Very well then you idiots have spoken.  I'm going to lay waste to this city until I find what I'm looking for."  Catherine then made a fist and she brought it down onto a tall building, when she hit the building the roof just caved in and every window just exploded out and the people in the streets began to scream and run.  Catherine took a step which sent more people running, she reached down and tore the roof off a smaller 6 story building and she threw it across the city.  The roof flew beyond the city, she the hit the side of anouther tall 16 story building with such force that the side of the building just caved in.  Debris was falling into the streets down below and the building shook with such force that everyone inside was thrown against the wall. Martin had climbed up between Catherine's breasts and he moved forwards and as he looked down he saw tiny people running for their lives. From the height he was at the people in the streets were so small, they were running fast but at the height he was at it did not look like they were running fast.

 

    Catherine then slowly started to walk across Coaldale and as she was walking she said, "Run you bugs run! Look at you all running, you all must be so scared.  There is only one of me, just one girl and you tiny people are running to get out of my way.  Why don't you all get together and try to fight me.  Darlene Lear is your size, she is smaller then my big toe and I can easily crush her like a bug. Everyone in this city is a bug to me.  Listen everyone.  None of you can fight me no one can, I'm the most powerful person on the planet and this city and everyone in it is entirely at my mercy."

  

 

      

 

Chapter 15. Massive Giantess fight. by WhiteBird

 

  Catherine stood there in the city of Coaldale looking around, as she was standing there tiny people down below were running away from her.  Catherine then headed out of the city and as she did she knocked a few of the buildings over.  Lindsey was a good 3 miles from the city she had her tiny boyfriend between her massive breasts.  Lindsey took a turn and she looked down into her cleavege and said, "Max are you and your family alright there in my bra?"  Max crawled up a bit and he shouted up, "Yes Lindsey, we are all safe in here.  I doubt Darlene will be able to get to us here."  Lindsey contined her walk back to her boyfriends farm.  Since he and his family were now living between Lindsey's massive breasts they wanted to pick up a few items from home so Lindsey was heading to the farm.  As Lindsey neared the town that was close to the farm the people in the town just watched as Lindsey walked past the town.  Both Lindsey and Catherine were in the news with their fight with the robot Darlene/Simmons and the sea creatures.  Lindsey arrived at the farm, she then sat down and she moved her right hand palm up to her breasts.  Max got on and so did the other family members.  She then lowered her hand with them on it to the ground.  They all went into the house.

 

   Darlene at the controls of the Richard Simmons robot sat back.  Bill lookig at his monitor said, "Catherine left the city and Lindsey went back to her boyfriends farm."  Darlene interrupted him and she said, "Yes but did you see how loyal the people in Coaldale ae to me how after Catherine scared them they are still loyal.  However I must make sure their loyality does not waver.  We will head back to Coaldale where I will teach the citizens of Coaldale to never doubt me their true leader."  Darlene/Simmons then headed back to Coaldale and as the Simmons robot reached Coaldale Darlene slowed down.  She entered the city of Coaldale and she walked a few blocks and she stopped. Barbara looking at her monitor she hit a few keys and she said, "Look Darlene they are all looking up at us, what are you going to do?"  Darlene lifting her visor and hitting a key replied to Barbara.  "I'm going to teach my subjects a lesson to be forever loyal."  Darlene lowered her visor and she then spoke through the Simmons robot, she said,  "My loyal subjects of Coaldale, always remember to be loyal to me. My picture should always have prominence in your homes, and remember no matter what those two giant girls say you the people of Coaldale must always obey my every command.  However a few of the people in Coaldale have defected and now Catherine is keeping them safe between her breasts protecting them from me. I must teach yiou all a lesson."  The Simmons robot's eye let off a red glow and a laser beam shot out destroying a building, then anouther.  Down below the people began to run and scream. 

 

    Catherine was a good 20 miles from Coaldale when she felt funny, she sat down.  Martin crawled up and Catherine extended her right hand and he went onto her palm.  Catherine told him she felt funny.  Catherine then said loudly, "Martin, whats going on, you are getting smaller, you are shrinking."  Martin looking around looked up and shouted, "NO CATHERINE YOU ARE GROWING, YOU ARE GETTING BIGGER."  Catherine had grown quite a bit, and Martin took a quick calculation and he shouted up, "Hey Catherine you must be at least 850 feet tall."  Catherine then stood up and she looked around.

 

   Max and his family ran out and Lindsey lowered her hand and all got on. Lindsey then said, "Hey everyone I feel funny."  Lindsey looked down at her palm and Max and his family began to get smaller and they too noticed Lindsey getting bigger.  Lindsey looking around spoke, "Oh my gosh I think I'm getting bigger."  She looked down at her palm and her boyfriend and his family were now tiny at least 1cm tall.  Lindsey smiled down at them and she moved her hand to her breast cleavage and said, "At least now you will all have lots more room."  Max and his family crawled back between Lindsey's assive breasts.  Max then  shouted up, "HEY LINDSEY ITS ON THE NEWS DARLENE IS AT COALDALE AND SHE JUST DESTROYED 2 BUILDINGS."  Lindsey then got up and she said, "Since I have grown so huge, I'm going to tear that Darlene robt in half once and for all."  Lindsey then took a turn and she then headed back to Coaldale but now she was a towering 900 foot giant woman.  She was 50 feet taller then Catherine.    Lindsey's walking speed was 475 mph and Catherine too got the news and she too was on her way to Coaldale.  As Lindsey was walking the ground around her just shook with each step she took and she was seen for many miles. 

 


   Name:       Lindsey Horvath

   Age:          23

   Height:     950 feet.

   Weight:    388 743 tons.


    In the city of Coaldale Darlene/Simmons was walking around and the people were shouting to Darlene to have mercy on them. As Lindsey approached the city of Coaldale her size was easily seen by many as she got closer.  Inside the Richard Simmons robot Barbara hit a few keys and an image of Lindsey appeared and she shouted, "OH MY GOSH!!! LOOK LINDSEY HAS RETURNED AND LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER NOW. ACCORDING TO MEASUREMENTS SHE IS A FUCKING 900 FEET TALL."  Darlene/Simmons turned and she looked up as Lindsey reached the city of Coaldale.  Lindsey stopped outside Coaldale and she looked down at the Simmons robot standing there in the city.  Catherine approached from the other side and Barbara shouted again, "FUCK!! CATHERINE HAS GROWN TOO WE WON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THEM.  LOOK AT HOW HUGE THEY BOTH ARE."  Darlene interrupted and said, "I can see them how the hell did they get so huge.?"  Catherine arrived and she stopped outside the city of Coaldale.  Max had crawled up and he moved out a bit and he was looking down at his city from Lindsey's breasts, and he saw his entire city from where he was.  He was at least 670 feet up looking down at Coaldale.  Lindsey put her hands on her hips and spoke, her voice was the same but now much louder like thunder.  "Darlene.  Look at you your robot won't even reach my knee.  Once I get a hold of you I will tear that machine apart."  Darlene shouted up, "Lindsey you stupid giant bitch, I will destroy you and your stupid boyfriend."  Lindsey laughed and said, "You are the size of a bug to me and your giant robot is doll size to me, ha ha ha ha ha."  Darlene/Simmons let out s shreak and its eye let off a glow.  Then a laser shot out and the laser hit Lindsey in her right breast and Lindsey laughed.  Darlene/Simmons stopped firing she then ran right at Lindsey, and Lindsey saw the robot running at her. 

 

  Lindsey quickly squatted down and as the Simmons robot ran at her she reached out and she quickly grabbed the robot and she lifted it up into the air.   Lindsey then with one hand threw it aside and she sent it flying a good 1500 feet through the air, the robot landed and it just rolled and bounced on the ground.  Lindsey began to walk towards it and Catherine was already walking around the city.  The Simmons robot got up as Lindsey got there and Catherine arrived there too.  Darlene looked up at Lindsey and she shouted and Lindsey with her right foot sent the Simmons robot flying through the air a good 2000 feet.  The Simmons robot landed and it just rolled and bounced like before.  Bill shouted, "Lindsey is too big and powerful to stop.  We should run."  Darlene spoke quickly, "I agree.  I'm setting the robot for maxium speed, all reserves are going to speed."  The Simmons robot got up and Lindsey approaced, she then said, "Darlene give up you can't beat me.  Give up now and I may be merciful and not crush you and your friend under my foot."  The Simmons robot turned and it took off running.  Lindsey said loudly, "Oh no you don't."  She then took off running after the Simmons robot.  Within 10 seconds the robot reached a running speed of 850 mph.  Lindsey picked up her speed and with her new size of 900 feet tall her running speed was 1580mph and she quickly caught up to the small robot.  Lindsey reached down and she picked it up and as she did she stopped running.  Lindsey then grabbed the robot with her other hand and she then tore it in half throwing the lower body half aside like garbage.  Darlene/Simmons shouted, "YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU ARE DEAD YOU HEAR ME YOU ARE DEAD."   Lindsey replied, "You and your friends are going to get crushed I'm going to tear your head off."  Just then a red glow appeared aroinf the neck of the Simmom robot and a bright flash was emitted from the mouth of the robot and Lindsey put up her other hand to shield her eyes.   The head of the robot detached and it flew off the body real fast into the air and Lindsey saw it.  She looked up as the head began to ascend.  Lindsey dropped the toren body and as she did Darlene hit a few keys and as the torn body of the Simmons robot hit the ground it exploded.

 

    The Explosion was strong enough to send Lindsey back a bit she stumbled but she was alright.  Lindsey then headed back to Coaldale and she was met by Catherine.  Lindsey stopped and she looked over at Catherine who was a good half mile away.  Lindsey spoke, "Hey Catherine, this thing with Darlene won't stop.  Your boyfriend Martin must know something he is not telling you."  Catherine shook her head, "He has told us everything, he has no idea what his sister is up to."  Lindsey laughed and said, "They are family, give him to me I will make him talk, I am pretty sure if he had to pick up or family he would side with her.  Hand him over to me now."  Catherine replied, "Who the hell do you think you are?"  Lindsey replied, "I'm going to crush all of Darlene's family and all her friends including your boyfriend."  Catherine took a deep breath and said, "Then you'll have to get past me cause I won't let you crush anyone."  Then both Lindsey and Catherine ran at each other and as they ran the ground just shook.

 

    Both giant women ran right into each other and both began to hit and punch each other. As they were fighting the ground around them shook with an earthquake and as they were fighting both Catherine's breasts and Lindsey's breasts just jiggled.  Both giant women were hitting and punching each other and everyone in Coaldale was seeing it.   Lindsey was in a fit of rage and she was shouting and Catherine then kicked Lindsey flying across the face and Lindsey went flying backwards and when she hit the ground the ground shook and it was felt for up to half a mile.  Catherine jumped on top of her and she punched her across the face a few times but Linsey kicked back and she sent Catherine flying backwards.  Lindsey got up and so did Catherine.  Catherine then said, "Hey Lindsey we need to stop fighting now.  All we are going to do is just hurt each other and cause destruction.  Listen Lindsey I know this Darlene and her goons have caused you and Max alot of anguish.  Look you are now a real Giant Goddess and its not worth getting vengence on a bug sized woman and on her bug sized friends and family.  Let it go she is nothing but a bug now."  Lindsey nodded and she said, "You're right Catherine.  I'm not going to crush anyone including your boyfriend.  I think I am going to take my boyfriend and his family home to their farm."  Lindsey then turned and she headed away back to her boyfriends farm.  When Lindsey arrived at the farm she put her right hand palm up to her breast and Max and his family got on and Lindsey lowered them to the ground and they all went into the house.  

 

   Once in side the house Mrs. Conrad said, "Wow Max you sure are very lucky to have such a pretty gigantic girlfriend."  The ground began to shake as Lindsey was lying down onto her stomach.  Once she laid down onto her stomach her boyfriends farm house was right between her massive thighs and her massive legs stuck out beyond the farm house.  Lindsey then moved her massive thighs together until both thighs touched the house.  Lindsey's voluptuous bum was 200 feet wide along with her massive thighs and her boyfriends house was smack between her massive thighs as she was lying there on her stomach.  Dan running to Max shouted, "Max you giant girlfriend is lieing down on her stomach and our house is right between her thighs."  They all ran outside the front door and as they ran out they were looking up Lindsey's thighs to her massive crotch and her massive legs stretched past the house several hundred feet.  Lindsey lifted her head and she said, "Well Max I sure hope you like the view."  Lindsey then give her bum cheeks a few flexes and as she did they just jiggled and Max and his family saw it.  Max took off running towards his giant girlfriends massive crotch and when he got there he began to climb up his giant girlfriends massive crotch.  Max looked like a bug crawling up, and Lindsey's skin tight light blue pantyhose was extremly tight on her.  Max was shouting for joy at the top of his lungs as he was climbing up.  When he got half way up he stopped he was a good 90 feet up.  Max looked up and around he then burried his face right into Lindsey's crotch and he began to take deep long breaths. 

 

     Max just loved where he was and he just could not get enough of it he was in his heaven as he continued to smell his giant girlfriends massive crotch.  After a good 10 minutes he contined to climb up until he reached  Lindsey's bum.  He crawled right between Lindsey's bum cheeks and he stayed there.   Max then crawled up and he came out and he ran to the middle of Lindsey's right bum cheek and he laid own.  Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach with her tiny boyfriend there on her right bum cheek.  

Chapter 16. A prison for Darlene by WhiteBird

 

   Lindsey continued to just lie there on her stomach with her tiny boyfriend Max there on her right bum cheek. Max's family was still on the ground and they were just stairing up at Lindsey's massive crotch as she just lay there. Max was having the timne of his life there on his giant girlfriends bum.  Max got up and he looked around there on Lindsey's giant bum cheek, the skin tight pantyhose spandex his girlfriend had on was very tight. Max then ran towards Lindsey's massive bum cleavage which the blue skin tight pantyhose spandex parted a bit and he stopped at the slope. He then lunged forwards and he slid down between Lindsey's bium cheeks.  Now that Lindsey was 900 feet tall her bum was so much larger to him then before.  He slid to the bottom and there deep between Lindsey's bum cleavage he began to take deep breaths and he was enjoying evey moment of it.  Mrs. Conrad went back inside the house while Max's sister and brother stayed outside.  Lindsey then fell asleep and  soon as she fell asleep a helicopter flew overhead.

 

   Inside the helicopter was Darlene and Barbara and as they looked ou and down they saw Lindsey lieing there on the ground on her stomach with her legs spread a bit and the Conrad house there between her massive legs. Barbara looking down said, "Just look at the size of her now, she is fucking huge.  Where would Max be?  The helicopter made anouther flyby and Darlene looked out and then she saw something tiny moving there close to Lindsey's bum cleavage.  Darlene pointed and said, "There over there is Max he is on Lindsey's bum close to her bum cleavage.  Lets get him."  Max had crawled out from between Linsey's bum cleavage and he watched as the helicopter got closer.  Darlene then ordered the pilot to fly sideways and he did.  Barbara took out a tranquilizer gun and she aimed it at Max and she fired.  Max was hit in the chest, he grabbed the dart and he pulled it out and he began to run and he shouted to Lindsey.  Down below his brother and sister were hearing the helicopter and they heard Max scream and as he screamed he was shot again with anouther dart. He was close to Lindsey's bum cleavage and he fell over and he began to slide down the slope into her bum cleavage.  He disappeared down between Lindsey's bum cheeks.  Darlene ordered the pilot to land and he landed onto Lindsey's left bum cheek, she told him to keep the motor running.  Both she and Barbara got out and they ran towards Lindsey's bum cleavage.  They reached her bum cleavage and Barbara shouted, "OH MY GOSH JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF LINDSEY'S BUM CLEAVAGE MAX IS LOST IN THERE."  Darlene grabbed Barbara by the arm and she said, "We need to get Max I need him alive lets go."  Both women then desended down between Lindsey's bum cheeks and as they did they disappeared from view and they entered a dark cavern.

 

    Max was coming to he slowly got up and he began to look around and he sat up. He heard some noise and he recognized the sound of it and he knew it was Darlene and one of her goon girlfriends. Both Darlene and Barnara took out their cells and they turned on the flash and they began to look around. Barbara spoke out and said, "Lindsey's bum cleavage is huge I can't see Max anywhere yet."  Darlene looked too and she said, "We must go deeper to get to him.  Max probably likes it in here."  Barbara laughed and she replied and said, "He probably will live here between Lindsey's massive bum cleavaqge, he probably loves the smell too."  Max heard them coming and he went deeper into Lindsey's bum cleavage and he then came to the end.  He then began to crawl out and down her massive crotch.  He was a good 30 feet down when Darlene and Barbara got there too and Barbara shouted while pointing, "LOOK THERE.  HE IS CRAWLING DOWN LINDSEY'S CROTCH.  Barbara took out her gun and she began to shoot at him, she was trying to wound him. Max's family heard the gun shoots and Max slowly continued to crawl down Lindsey's crotch.

 

    Just then Lindsey's voice was heard it shook everyone to the core, "Max. In 3 minutes I'm going to get up."  Everything shook as Lindsey moved a bit and Darlene shouted, "FUCK SAKES WE NEED TO MAKE IT BACK TO THE HELICOPTER LETS MOVE IT."   Both women began to crawl up the wall of Lindsey's massive bum cleavage and Lindsey moved a bit and as she did her bum cheeks jiggled a bit and both women felt it. They slid down back down a bit and the helicopter lifted off a bit.  Darlene contacted the pilot and told him they were on their way.  They got out and began to run up onto her left bum cheek.  Lindsey then began to get up and as she did the helicopter took off and Darlene shouted, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE HELICOPTER AND WE ARE GOING TO DIE."  Barbara grabbed her by the arm and she said, "We must run and get between Lindsey's bum cheeks its the only place to hide if not we will fall to our deaths."  Lindsey was getting up slowly and as she was getting up both girls lunged forwards as they slid down between Lindsey's bum cheeks.  Max was already on the ground and he just watched and his giant girlfriend got up and she stood up. 

 

   Max looked around to see if he could see the two women but nothing.  The helicopter flew  and it stopped in front of Lindsey's face and Lindsey looked at the pilot and the helicopter hovered for a good 20 seconds and then it took off.  Lindsey looked down and there in front of her big right toe stood Max.  She smiled down at Max and she then reached down to grab him. Lindsey grabbed Max with her thumb and index finger and she lifted him up to her face and she looked at him smileing.  Max shouted to Lindsey, "Hey Lindsey how many people did you see in the helicopter?"  Lindsey replied, "I olny saw one person."  Max then told Lindsey what had happened and when he was finished Lindsey laughed, she then  put Max onto her left shoulder. Lindsey then spoke ande said, "Well looks like Darlene and her stupid friend will be spending time between my bum cheeks.  Now Max if you want i can easily crush them."  Max shouted, "No Lindsey.  Let them suffer there is nothing they can to to anyone while they are in there."  Lindsey shook her head and she said, "Well Max, is there anywhere you would like to go in the world cause now with my new size I can and will be able to take you anywhere you want to go.  The world is now my playground and tht abusive woman is now entirely at my mercy." 

 

   Lindsey then took a couple of steps and as she did her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled and both Darlene and Barbara felt it and they screamed but Lindsey's massive bum cheeks totally muffled their screams.   Lindsey then said, "Max just think you are on top of the world."  To which Max shouted,  "NO LINDSEY.  YOU ARE MY WORLD."  Lindsey smiled and she then began to walk and she said, "Lets do some sightseeing you and me your giant girlfriend."  Lindsey then headed across the country side her giant 900 foot form easily seen for many miles. As Lindsey was walking her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled and both Darlene and Barbara were feeling it.  Max then shouted to Lindsey and he said, "Hey Lindsey do you think you can take me to see Niagara Falls."   Lindsey nodded her head and she said, "I sure will, you just sit back and enjoy the ride."  Max ran close to Lindsey's neck and he sat down, and Lindsey then increased her walking speed.

  

Chapter 17. Arrival at Niagara by WhiteBird

  Max sitting way up on his giant girlfriends left shoulder just took in the view at the height he was at.  Being 740 feet up in the air he was able to see quite far.  Deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks both Darlene and Barbara were moving around.  Darlene shouted, "She is walking somewhere."  Barbara replied, "I can tell cause when she walks her thighs and bum cheeks jiggle."  Lindsey  then increased her walking speed and both Darlene and Barbara felt it. Lindsey then said, "Max, I've picked up my walking speed, are you comfy?"  Max shouted up to Lindsey, "OH YES I AM."  As Lindsey was walking her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled with each step she took and both Darlene and Barbara felt it.  Both women were afraid of getting crushed by Lindsey's bum cheeks.  They both began to scream at the top of their lungs, "LINDSEY  PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US. LINDSEY OH PLEASE LET US GO LINDSEY."   Then both Darene and Barbara went into a fit of rage and they began to hit, punch and claw there between Lindsey's bum cheeks, but Lindsey's skin tight blue pantyhose spandex was too strong and they were too tiny to even cause Lindsey any pain.  Lindsey then said to Max, "Hey Max, Darlene and Barbara are still between my bum cheeks, what would you like me to do to them?"  Max though for a moment and he shouted, "WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO LET A THUNDEROUS FART?"  Lindsey nodded and as she was walking she let a thunderous fart rip. Both Darlene and Barbara heard, and felt and smelt Lindsey's loud thunderous fart, they both screamed at the top of their lungs. Lindsey's loud thunderous fart totally silenced their screams and both girls hair was blown back and both Darlene and Barbara past out.

 

   Lindsey continued her walk to Niagara Falls and as she came upon Niagara an alert went out that Lindsey was coming.  As Lindsey neared the city of Niagara she slowed down her walk and she walked up to the city. Lindsey stopped right outside Niagara falls city and as she was standing there she towered over every building in the city.  Lindsey looked down and she saw tiny people 1cm tall running around in the streets they were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs.  Max looked down too but Lindsey's massive breasts were blocking part of his view but he did not care. Max looked out over his giant girlfriends breasts and he saw the city of Niagara and up ahead he saw the water falls of Niagara falls.  Lindsey then spoke and she said, "Max look at all those tiny people down below, they are so scared.  I can easily crush them with no effort if I wanted to.  They are entirely at my mercy. They are safe with me as a giant.  Now lets get you to the falls, lets have a look at them from a real giantess point of view."  Lindsey then went around the city to the falls and when she got there.  Lindsey's arrival there shook the ground more then the water falls, down below the people were making a run for it.  She then stepped into the water with her right foot first then her left.  She took a couple of steps and she was now facing the falls. Lindsey towered over the Niagara falls she reached out her right hand and she reached down towards the water falls palm up. Lindsey held her right palm under the falls and she let some water collect in her palm she then pulled her hand back with some water there in her palm.

 

Max shouted, "LINDSEY THERE MUST BE HUNDREDS OF LITERS OF WATER THERE IN YOUR PALM AND YOU JUST TOWER OVER THE WATER FALLS."   Lindsey turned her palm over and she let the water fall back. Max was getting a great view of Niagara falls from a great height from 740 feet up. Darlene and Barbara came to and they just began to shout. Lindsey said, "Max.  I'm going to get rid of those two between my cheeks."  Lindsey reached back and she moved her fingers through her cheeks and out came Darlene and Barbara and Lindsey flicked them both through the air like garbage and the both fell into the waters.  Lindsey then stepped out of the waters and she slowly headed away from Niagara falls.  Max shouted, "OH MY GOSH LINDSEY WHAT YOU DID TO DARLENE AND HER FRIEND BARB IS PRICELESS AND HOW THEY JUST SCREAMED WHEN THEY SAW YOU FACE I HAVE IT ON MY CELL."   Lindsey replied, "To me they are just bugs like everyone else. You will always be safe with my my small Max."  Lindsey then picked up her walking speed as she headed away from Niagara falls. Lindsey headed away from any city or town and she then saw a clearing an open space and she headed straight for it.  When she got there she sat down and she said, "Max, I'm going to lie down on my stomach, you can spend the time on me or if you want I can put you onto the ground."  Max replied, "I want to spend it on you Lindsey."  With that Lindsey laid down onto her stomach and as she did Max ran back towards her back. 

 

    Lindsey then folded her arms and she put her head down, and Max ran down her back towards her massive bum. When Max got there he ran up onto Lindsey's massive left bum cheek, and he ran to the middle and he then ran towards Lindsey's massive bum cleavage. He stopped before it and he then lunged forwards and he slide down between his giant girlfriends bum cheeks and he disappeared from view. He slid down between Lindsey's massive bum cheeks and Max began to shout for joy there between Lindsey's bum cheeks. He then began to kiss the walls and shout praise to his giant girlfriend. Max also began to take deep breaths he just loved the smell. Then his whole world shook and Lindsey moved her legs apart a bit and she stopped. Max the headed down towards her legs and he then came out and he the began to climb down between Lindsey's legs down her crotch. Now Lindsey had a good idea what and where Max was and what he was doing but she did not mind cause she loved Max alot.  Max crawled down between Lindsey's legs and he was facing her massive crotch and he burried his face and he began to take deep breaths there. He looked like a tiny bug there between a giant woman's legs.

  stories/29016/images/Giant_Goddess_Lindesy_booty.jpg

    Lindsey in her tights:  Max was between those legs and between them bum cheeks.

 

   Max began to shout praise to his giant girlfriend Lindsey Horvath and as he was shouting praise he was burrying his face into Lindsey's massive crotch and taking deep breaths. He so much loved the smell that he could barely contain himself. Max just loved everything about his giant girlfriend Lindsey and then the unthinkable happened something that just rose his excitement level, he heard Lindsey speak these words.  "Max, I know where you are and how you like the smell of my crotch and bum. So my love I also know you just love my thunderous farts."  Lindsey then gave her massive bum cheeks a squeeze and when she did Max's world just shook and Lindsey a 900 foot tall woman let a thunderous fart rip.  The fart sounded like thunder and it just thundered across the land and sky to a range of 6 miles.  Lindsey didn't care who heard it or what, she wanted to make her tiny boyfriend happy and she did.  Max just began to scream for joy at the top of his lungs and he then began to climb up towards Lindsey's bum cheeks.  Lindsey then unsqueazed her bum cheeks and when she did they just jiggled. Lindsey then reached back with her right hand and she fanned her bum cheeks and she said, "Well, I know my boyfriend Max loves my thunderous farts and he loves the smell but the rest of you tiny people, oh well if you don't too bad. I love Max and since he loves me I will do everything to make him happy."  Max then climbed up and he went back between Lindsey's massive bum cheek and he stayed there between her bum cheeks for a good hour.

 

   Lindsey while lying there she heard some noise and she looked up and she saw several fighter jets. They flew past overhead and she lifted her head and it was strange cause there many. She looked up and around and at least several hundred flew past her overhead.  Lindsey turned her head and she said loudly, "Max! Max come out something is going on.  MAX COME OUT."  Max heard Linsey and he cem out and he ran up her back to her left shoulder and he shouted, "Lindsey, what going on?"  Lindsey replied, "A few minutes ago at least a hundred or more fighter jets flew past overhead, that quite unusual."  Max took out his cell and he turned on the CNN app and he watched for a minute, he then shouted, "OH MY GOSH LINDSEY. REMEMBER THAT SEA MONSTER THAT CATHERINE AND YOU FOUGHT, NOW A MUCH BIGGER ONE HAS ATTACKED SAN DIEGO, THEY ESTIMATE THIS ONE TO BE AT LEAST 560 FEET TALL."  Lindsey then said, "I'm getting up." As Lindsey got up the ground just shook, and Max held on.  Lindsey then said, "I've got to get there, they won't be able to stop the creature, only i can so Max, I'm going to have to run so I'm going to put you between my boobs, just make yourself comfy."  Lindsey gently lowered Max down between her breasts, she then headed out towards San Diego.  Lindsey then picked up her speed and she began to run, now being a 900 foot tall woman Lindsey's running speed was 1580mph and as she was running her weight of 321 355 tons just shook the ground around her.

Chapter 18. Final Battle. by WhiteBird

 

   Lindsey continued her run to San Diego across the country side, her enormous weight shaking the ground as she was running. As Lindsey was running her breasts jiggled and Max was enjoying every minute there in her massive cleavage. Lindsey's thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled as she was running across the country side.  The sea monster attacking San Diego was on the news and so was Lindsey who was on her way there. The military had engaged the monster but they were loosing the battle.

 

   All across the country people were watching what was taking place.  Catherine arrived but there was nothing she could do, she had shrunken back down to a much smaller size she had shrunken down to 50 feet.  Catherine was helping the people evacuate the city, she was not as big as before but with her 50 foot size she was able to help out quite a bit.   The entire city was in a panic from the attack of the creature, which had destroyed several buildings and demolished a good 4 city blocks.  A man pointed and shouted, "LOOK, ITS GOING BACK INTO THE OCEAN, IT IS LEAVING."  Catherine picked him up and she ran carrying him telling him she is taking him to safety.  The creature went back into the ocean and it swam away and went under water.  Catherine then out the man down and there were others around her police and paramedics helping people.  Someone then shouted up and said, "Hey Catherine Lindsey horvath is on her way here, she is still huge do you think she can help us and take on that creature?"  Catherine bent down and she said, "I think so.  Lindsey is now 900 feet tall and from what I can tell that creature when it stood up was around 500 to 550 feet tall, so Lindsey is much bigger."  Catherine then straightened up and as she did a lady ran around the corner shouting, "SHE IS HERE, SHE IS HERE, LINDSEY HORVATH HAS ARRIVED."  Lindsey neared the city of San Diego and she slowed down and came to a slow walking speed and she headed towards the city.

 

    As Lindsey neared the city limits she slowed her walk down a bit more and she looked down and said, "Max, we are at San Diego, want to come up and sit on my shoulder for a good view?"  Max crawled up between Lindsey's breasts and she saw him, and Lindsey gently reached down and she grabbed him and she pulled him out. She reached over and she put him onto her left shoulder. Lindsey entered the city of San Diego and Max from her shoulder was able to see the entire city. With each step Lindsey took the ground around her for a radius of 9 blocks just shook. Catherine felt the ground shake and she looked up and she saw Lindsey, Lindsey towered over most of the buildings.  Catherine said, "Come we need to get to Lindsey, I will shout up to her."  Catherine then headed towards Lindsey running through the streets. Lindsey took a few more steps and she stopped, she put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around at the small city around her. Max also looked down from her left shoulder and way down below in the streets he saw tiny people running away from Lindsey. From the height he was at it did not look like they were running fast but slow.  They were screaming and shouting but at the height he was at he could not hear their screams and shouts. Lindsey looked down and around and she said, "Max look at them look at them run, they are so scared of my size.  Just look how small everyone is down below, to me they are like bugs so small."  As Max was looking around he saw some one down below much bigger then everyone else.

 

    Max recognized who it was it was Catherine, he shouted to Lindsey who looked to where Max said and Lindsey saw Catherine.  Catherine ran up to Lindsey's right foot and she shouted up. Lindsey squatted down and she reached out her right hand and she grabbed Catherine wrapping her fingers around her body, Lindsey then straightened up and she lifted Catherine up to her face. Catherine's entire 50 foot frame was in Lindsey's hand and only her feet stuck out at the bottom and her head and part of her shoulders. Catherine's long hair fell onto Lindsey's finger. Lindsey looked at Catherine and said, "Catherine, you've shrunk down, whats going on?"  Catherine looking up into Lindsey's huge face said, "Lindsey, you've got to help this city, a while ago a sea creature attacked and it destroyed a few buildings and it demolished several city blocks. From my estimate its 500 to 550 feet tall, I think it will return. The military engaged it but they were unable to stop it."  Lindsey looked around and she then said, "I will help, where is the destruction this creature caused. I'll put you onto my right shoulder, you can ride with me."  Lindsey then put Catherine onto her right shoulder and Catherine told Lindsey where the destruction was.

  For Lindsey it was a few steps and she was there, she saw the destruction and she then said, "Well I think I will go after the creature, with my size I can easily walk out quite far into the ocean. If it attacked once it will do it again."  Max looking down he saw several police cars arriving with several military jeeps and he shouted to Lindsey. Catherine saw them too and she said, "Lindsey let me see what they want."  Lindsey moved her left hand to her right shoulder palm up and she lowered Catherine down who spoke to the tiny people. Catherine waved to Lindsey who lowered her left hand and she got onto it and Lindsey lifted her up and Lindsey asked what they wanted. Catherine said, "They want to go with you to fight. Several soldiers armed with high yield projectile weapons would like to ride up on your shoulders.  These weapons are plasma energy based and high yield projectile weapons. They figure that with your size you can get close enough for them to do damage."  Lindsey looked down at the people and she squatted down and she said, "Very well. Catherine put them onto my palm, I want to talk to the one in charge.."  Lindsey lowered her left hand and Catherine helped the soldiers onto her left palm. Lindsey lifted her hand up to her face and there in her palm were at least 20 tiny men.  One stepped forwards and thanked her and Lindsey said, "So tell me how many of you will be riding on my shoulders, now you should know this.  My boyfriend Max always rides on my left or right shoulder, its his place and he has said I should do this."  The man lookd up ans said, "We are just here to help out.  We have about 30 soldiers armed with weapon so we figure about 25 on your left shoulder and 5 on your right with that other giant lady.  We can give her a missile launcher from the back of a truck, it will fire 4 missiles, she is big enough to carry one."  Lindsey nodded and with Catherine's help the rest of the soldiers were put up onto Lindsey's shoulders.

 

   Lindsey then headed towards the beach and she then entered the ocean and she continued her walk into the ocean.  Lindsey was a good mile out and the water was up to her crotch and she continued to head out.  She was a good mile and half out and the water was up to her stomach and she continued her walk.  The soldiers on her shoulder were watching thre waters as was Lindsey.  Lindsey felt something swim by her and she stopped and a soldier shouted, "I saw something big."  Lindsey was looking down and around and she said, "I felt something and saw something.  Is close by."  Just then in front of Lindsey a good 500 feet away a creature rose up out of the water, it was reptilian with an elongated head with 4 arms.  The top two arms were longer then the other two and each arm hand 3 fingers with claws and its skin was leathery. It looked at Lindsey and it let out a loud shreak and it lunged at Lindsey.  The creature rammed into Lindsey it was smaller then her and it pushed Lindsey back a good 200 feet, and Lindsey then pushed back hard and she sent the creature flying backwards and it went back and went under water.  The creature came up and it turned and it swung its long tail and it his Lindsey in the arm and Lindsey almost fell over but no one fell off her shoulders. The creature lunged at Lindsey and it began to hit Lindsey and as it did Lindsey's breasts just jiggled. Lindsey fought back, she made a fist and she punched the creature and when she did it flew back into the water and went under.

 

    Lindsey stood there looking around and it came up again, a good 300 feet ahead of her and a soldier shouted, "LET EM HAVE IT." Then from her shoulders all 30 soldiers fired their high yield weapons and the creature was being hit and Catherine stood up and she fired the missiles at the creature all 4 missiles hit the creature in the chest and it howled and it went under. It then came up right in front of Lindsey and it hit Lindsey in the stomach and chest, Lindsey said, "Hang on everyone."  Lindsey lifted both arms above her head and she made a fist and she brought both arms down hard and she hit the creature in the head with both fists. When she hit the creature it went under and the people on her shoulders cheered.  Lindsey looked around and she felt around with her foot and she said, "Its here, its not moving."  One of the soldiers said, "Lindsey, you knocked it out."   

    Lindsey reached down into the water and she pulled up the creature with her right hand and she lifted it up out of the water and she held it there.  She then grabbed it with her left hand too and she lifted it up higher into the air. She told everyone to hang on, she the began to twirl around and she did several times she then let go of the creature and when she did it flew through the air over the ocean. It flew a good 2 miles before it came crashing down into the water.  The tiny people on her shoulders cheered and shouted for joy. Lindsey then turned and she headed back to shore.   The soldiers on her shoulders were enjoying the view at the height they were at, and as Lindsey was walking waves of water just went out from her.   As Lindsey was walking back to shore she was looking around to see if she could see anouther creature.  Then Lindsey saw something, it came up out of the water it was anouther creature.  Lindsey stopped, she turned and it went under and it swam right for her. The water was at Lindsey's stomach and the creature lunged out of the water right at Lindsey and it hit her in the chest.  When she got hit in the chest her breasts just jiggled and some of the soldiers fell over.  Lindsey grabbed the creature and she pulled it away from herself and she flung it aside a good 400 feet.  The creature landed in the water and it came up and a soldier shouted, "It must be at least 300 to 400 feet.  Lindsey you must stop it."  The creature swam at Lindsey and it lunged out of the water right at her and Lindsey let her right fist fly and she punched the creature hard and from the impact it flew back a good 600 feet into the ocean.

 

     Lindsey walked up to it and she reached down and she lifted it up out of the water and she held it and she said, "I think its dead."  She then lifted it over her head and she threw it aside.  Lindsey then headed back to shore and as she was coming upon shore thousands of people began to cheer.  Once on shore she took a few steps and she moved her right hand palm up to her left shoulder and her left hand to her right shoulder palm up and the soldiers got off.  She lowered her hand down and the soldiers got off.  Lindsey then straightened up and she then reached and she grabbed Catherine and she removed Catherine from her shoulder and she held Catherine right in front of her face.  Lindsey had her fingers completely wrapped around Catherine and only Catherine's head and part of her shoulders were showing, the rest of her body was hidden in Lindsey's hand.  Lindsey looked at Catherine and she said, "Oh Catherine, you are a giant to everyone but to me you are a tiny toy, so small.  I am holding a giant woman and you are entirely at my mercy just like everyone else, but don't be afraid I won't hurt you or anyone else."   Lindsey then smiled down at Catherine and Catherine shouted, "LINDSEY HORVATH YOU ARE A REAL GODDESS.  OUR LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS NO ONE ON EARTH CAN STAND UP TO YOU OR AGAINST YOU. YOU ARE A TRUE GODDESS."  Lindsey then turned and she headed away from San Diego carrying Catherine in her hand.  Lindsey then picked up her speed and Max ran close to her neck and he sat down and Catherine was looking around as she was being held by Lindsey.  Lindsey walked several miles she came to a clearing and she then slowed down her walk and she came to a stop.

 

   Lindsey the sat down and she held Catherine in front of her face and she smiled at her and said, "I think I might keep you with me, I will keep you on me you can ride on my shoulder like my boyfriend Max or between my breasts. When my boyfriend Max explores me you can make sure he is safe especially when he likes to hide."  Catherine replied, "As you wish Goddess Lindsey."  Lindsey then stood up and she the lowered Catherine down between her massive breasts.  Catherine a 50 foot woman just slid down between Lindsey's massive breasts, and Lindsey continued her walk across the country side.

Chapter 19. In Lincoln Falls. by WhiteBird

As Lindsey continued her walk across the country her massive 900 foot frame was being seen by many for many miles. Great fear about her had spread across the planet. Lindsey Horvath a massive 900 foot giant woman with everything at her mercy. Her tiny boyfriend Max was nice and snug close to her massive right breast, he was crawling around on his giant girlfriends massive right breast. As Lindsey was walking her massive breasts jiggled along with her thighs and bum cheeks. Catherine the 50 foot woman was deep between Lindsey's breast cleavage and she was feeling the jiggle of Lindsey's massive breasts. Max came ourt underneath and he shouted up to Catherine who was wedge between his giant girlfriend's breasts.  Max shouted, "Hey Catherine.  Are you enjoying the ride between my girlfriend's breasts.?"  Catherine looked down and around there in the dark and she saw Max, she turned and she move down and as she did Lindsey felt it.  Catherine then said, "Max, I am wondering if I'll be living here between the breasts of your giant girlfriend."  Lindsey then looked down between her massive breast cleavage and Max shouted, "LINDSEY!!!"

 

    Catherine turned and as she looked up she was looking up into Lindsey's huge face.  Lindsey smiled down and she spoke, her thunderous voice just boomed down into her breast cleavage, "Catherine. Is everything alright?  Max must be way down deep in my massive cleavage."  Catherine looking up replied, "Everything is alright Lindsey, Max is down here he is doing fine."  Lindsey continued her walk across the country side. Catherine then heard Max shout and she said, "

 

    Lindsey then took a slight turn and she then began to run towards Lincoln Falls.  At 900 feet in height Lindsey's running speed was 1585 mph and she was covering 26 miles a minute.  Her massive weight of 323 191 tons just shook the ground around her. For a distance of 3 miles around Lindsey the ground just shook as she was running.  As Lindsey was running her breasts just jiggled and bounced and her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled as she was running. Both Catherine and Max were feeling it, Max was having the time of his life with his giant girlfriend.

 

   Meanwhile at Community Fun shopping center, a large Mall with 345 stores,  the terrorists had managed to barricade the exits and the 15 terrorist were holding at least 2300 people hostage.  Most of them were brought to the main foyer of the mall, a large open enterance with lots of space.  The other hostages were taken to the food court. The terrorist in charge was a tall thin man with a huge black beard with long white hair, he was wearing a long black robe. His name was Moon that's what the others called him.  He was about to speak when on of the terrorists began to shout as he was running through the mall towards the main foyer.  When he got there he caught his breath and shouted, "WE ARE FUCKED.  LINDSEY HORVATH IS ON HER WAY HERE, SHE IS RUNNING ACROSS THE COUNTRY SIDE TO SAVE THESE PEOPLE. ITS ON THE NEWS AND SHE WILL BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES.  WE CAN'T FIGHT LINDEY SHE IS TOO BIG." 

 

   Moon was about to speak when everyone began to shout for joy and clap, they were excited that Lindsey was coming to save them. Moon yelled at them to shut up, he grabbed a machine gun and he shot it into the air silencing everyone. He said, "I am in charge you infidels keep quiet, beheadings will commence in a minute."  Lindsey Horvath came upon the city of Lincoln Falls and she slowed down her run and she entered the city.  The tallest building came up to her knees, she just towered over everything in sight. As Lindsey took a step her massive weight just shook the city, and everyone in the shopping mall felt it.  Shouts of joy arose from the people and the terrorists all told them to shut up.  Moon went closer to a large window and he looked out and across the city he saw Lindsey for the first time and his heart sank at her massive size.

 

   Lindsey stopped walking, she looked around and she said, "Catherine.  I'm going to put you down, the shopping mall is a good 5 blocks away, I see it.  You go and deal with the terrorists."  Lindsey grabbed Catherine and she lowered her down into the streets.  Max had climbed up and he was looking down at the city of Lincoln Falls from Lindsey's right breast. When Lindsey let Catherine go she headed straight for the mall.  The people in the streets were running form her too, with Catherine being 50 feet tall her size scared people too. When Catherine got to the mall she stepped over the police cars and she walked up to the mall. Lindsey took a step and the city shook and Catherine felt it too.  When Catherine got to the mall, she was facing the large foyer and she was able to look in through the large domed roof that was covered in windows,  Catherine saw the hostages and the terrorists.  Catherine bent down and she made a fist and she brought her fist down onto the glass roof and when she hit the glass roof it caved in and debris fell into the large mall foyer.  Some of the terrorists made a run for it.

 

   Catherine reached down and in and she swung her hand and she hit a terrorist and she sent him flying through the air right into the wall.  She swung her hand again and she hit anouther terrorist and she sent him flying down one of the halls. One of the terrorists aimed his gun and he began to shoot and Catherine grabbed him wrapping her fingers around his body and as she lifted him he dropped his machine gun and Catherine lifted him up through the torn roof.  She then threw him aside towards the police, he flew through tha air and he landed with some broken bones. Catherine reached in and she grabbed anouther one and she threw him to the police too. Lindsey looked down and she said, "Catherine, do you need any help?"  Catherine looked up and she shouted, "I got a few but the rest ran away.  i think they are trying to escape."  Moon running followed by the other terrorists.

 

   They ran through a large department store to the automotive department which had been evacuated.  They all got into a large van and Moon sat in the drivers seat.  He said, "We need to get out of here, that giant bitch has spoiled our plans."  He then drove the van right through the garage doors and he drove out into the parking lot.  The terrorist sitting beside moon took out a portable rocket launcher and he fired right at the police cars blocking all streets.  The rocket fired and it hit a police car and it exploded with a few police getting injured, other managed to get out of the way.  The van pulled out onto the street.  Lindsey had seen this and she said, "I see them they are trying to escape in a large white van."  Lindsey stepped over several buildings and when her foot came down the city just shook. When her foot came down everything within a 2 block radius just jumped up, the terrorists in the van felt it. Lindsey reached down and she quickly grabbed the large whit van with her thumb and index finger. Her 42 foot long 8 foot thick index finger hit the side of the van and her 9 foor thich 40 foot long thumb hit the other side of the van.  When Lindsey grabbed the van, the sides caved in a foot and the terrorists inside screamed and shouted. Lindsey then straightened up and as she did she lifted the van up into the air up to her face.

 

  Lindsey brought the van up to her face and she looked at it, she looked at the tiny van there between her fingers and she brought it closer she saw the tiny human figures there in the van, she saw them moving.  The terrorists began to shoot at the windshield and Moon and the one in the front kicked out the windshield. Moon aimed his machine gin and he began to shoot at Lindsey's huge face, the bullets had no effect.  Lindsey smiled and when she did her smile sent the terrorists into a rage and they began to scream and shout in anger.  Everyone in Lincoln Falls was looking up at Lindsey as she stood there in their city towering over everything in sight. Lindsey then spoke and her voice was like thunder, "So you scum terrorists think you can hurt me, well you are all at my mercy.  I can crush you or just let you fall."  Lindsey then began to close her fingers and as she did the sides of the van began to cave in, she then stopped and she lowered the van down.  There were several police, she lowered the van down to them, when she let the van go she let it fall a good 30 feet.  The van fell and the police surrounded the van and arrested the terrorists. Lindsey took a step away and she took a few steps and she stopped.

 

  Lindsey looked down and around at the city of Lincoln Falls there all around her. Lindsey then put her hands on her hips and she watched the tiny people in the streets running around. The people in the streets were shouting and screaming, many were just shouting because Lindsey was just so huge.  Others were shouting for joy caused she saved the city. As the people were shouting all across the city, Lindsey heard their screams.  To her they sounded like faint high pitched screams, Lindsey continued to stand there with her hands on her hips looking down.  Lindsey then spoke and as she did her thunderous voice just thundered down into the city, "I can hear you all screaming, your screams are faint and high pitched to me.  It sounds like you are all excited, all excited to have a real giant woman in your city.  A city at the mercy of a giant woman."  When Lindsey stopped talking the people began to scream and shout even more. Lindsey spoke again and said, "Wow you tiny people are reall excited to have me here. I won't hurt or crush any of you."  Then Lindsey saw a tiny person running right towards her right foot that was on one of the streets, the person ran up to her foot.  It was a young man he looked up and he shouted at the top of his lungs,  "LINDSEY HORVATH IS A GODDESS."  He then ran right towards her foot and he ran right between Lindsey's big and second toe and Lindsey saw it.  The young man ran all the way between Lindsey's big and second toe, and he looked up at Lindsey.

 

  Lindsey looked down and she said, "Catherine, could you pleae come here for a minute to my right foot."  Catherine heard Lindsey she ran there and she looked up.  Lindsey then said, "There is a tiny person there between my big and second toe, can you find out what they want."  Catherine walked up to Lindsey's foot and she looked and she saw a tiny person there between Lindsey's big and second toe. Catherine reached in and she grabbed the man and she pulled him out and she asked him what he was doing.  The man replied, "Lindsey Horvath is a Goddess, I just wanted to clean the dirt from between her toes and in this city there are many more that would love to."  Catherine then told Lindsey about what this small man wanted to do.  Lindsey looked around and she smiled and said, "Well I hear that there are people iin this city that want to spend some time between my toes is that right." When Lindsey finished speaking at least several hundred people ran forwards and Lindsey saw that. They also made anouther special request if they could explore Lindsey. Lindsey nodded, she then said, "I'm going to go just outside the city and I am going to lie down onto my stomach.  Catherine will help you all onto me."  Lindsey left the city and outside the city she lied down onto her stomach.

 

   At least 450 people came out to Lindsey and they began to climb her. Catherine was helping them.  Most of them were on her massive thighs and bum cheeks, there were at least 50 of them crawing around on and between her toes.  Lindsey then lifted her legs at the knees so that the soles of her feet were horizontal. On her right foot there were 35 people running around on her soles running to her massive toes. On her left foot there were only 15 people. They began to clean the dirt from Lindsey's massive toes.  After a few minutes a guy ran all the way down Lindsey's sole to her heal and from there he looked around and down.  As he looked down her was able to see Lindsey's thighs and her voluptuous bum. He looked down and saw several hundred people running around on Lindsey's bum and thighs, they were easy to see on her skin tight light blue pantyhose spandex she had on. The people looked like ants on Lindsey's bum. He shouted to his friends and they ran there to and just watched. People were running down and disapearing between Lindsey's massive bum cleavage and then coming out.  In and out many people went and some decided to stay in there. It was a sight to behold.

 

   Then one guy looking down said, "Can you imagine if Lindsey farted."  Then anouther guy said, "That would sure be something the power of that fart."  A girl who happed to be there spoke up and said, "Have you  guys heard what happened when she was 250 feet tall and back in Coaldale"  The guys shook their heads.  The girl contiued.  She then told them about how Max and his whole family ended up between Lindsey's bum cheeks through some cruel trickery and how she let a few farts rip on him and his family.  She then said, "Max loves the smell of Lindsey's farts it so excites him."  To which a guy said, "Oh my gosh he them must be deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks."  The girl shook her head and she said, "Look down at her thighs he he deep between her thighs facing her massive crotch, its one of his favorite places."  Every guy was getting excited at what was said.  Catherine climbed up onto Lindsey's left thigh and she sat down.

 

   Max was deep between Lindsey's thighs he was a good 40 feet deep still many feet from the ground.  He was facing Lindsey's massive crotch he burried his face into her crotch and he just took several deep breaths. He loved Lindsey's smell it drove him mad with love, it was a place he could live there.

 

 

   

 

Chapter 20. Return by WhiteBird

 

   Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach outside Lincoln.  As she was lying there many tiny people were running around on her massive thighs and bum.  Catherine was still there sitting down on Lindsey's right thigh.  She was 50 feet tall but she looked small there on Lindsey's right thigh. The tiny people were happy there on Lindsey and they were enjoying themselves on her alot.  Lindsey lifted her head and she turned her head and as she did she moved abit.  With Lindsey moving a bit her bum cheeks jiggled and everyone felt it.  Lindsey then spoke and she said, Wow I bet all you tiny people are very excited to be on my jiggly bum. I'll give my jiggly bum cheeks a few flexes and give you all a good shaking." Lindsey then slowly flexed her jiggly bum cheeks and as she did all those on her bum sure felt it.  All those on her bum cheeks fell over and hanged on as she was flexing.  After a few flexings she stopped flexing her bum cheeks. Lindsey then spoke again and said, "I wonder how many of you would like me to let a fart rip?  Yes having a giant woman fart while you are on her bum cheeks.  You all being able to hear, feel and smell my thunderos fart. You want me to fart is that what you tiny people want, alright then I will."   Lindsey then let a fart rip, it sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 3 seconds.  To the tiny people on her bum heard her fart and to them it was like a clash of thunder, they felt it and smelt it.  The tiny people all began to shout and scream and Catherine just watched.

 

    Lindsey then just began to laugh as she was lying there on her stomach as she was laughing everyone felt it.  Max began climbing up Lindsey's crotch towards her bum, and he was having the time of his life.  He heard his giant girlfriends fart and it excited him and he was hoping she would let anouther fart rip for him.  Some tiny people on her bum were still shocked, and others were excited at the loud thunderous fart of Lindsey Horvath.  Then Lindsey spoke again and she said, "My boyfriend Max just loves my thunderos farts, he get so excited about them. Hey Max this is for you my tiny little man."  Lindsey then let anouther fart rip and Lindsey just smiled.  Her thunderos fart sent many of the tiny people running, some went running off her bum cheeks down onto her thighs, while others were running around on her bum cheeks.  Many were shouting at the top of their lungs. Lindsey spoke again and she said, "Alright you tiny people, I need you to get off me cause I will be getting up.  Catherine I want you to help the tiny people get off me."  Catherine got up and she began to help the tiny people to get off Lindsey and the tiny people began to crawl of giant Lindsey.

 

    After a good 20 minutes all the tiny people were off Lindsey, Catherine ran up onto Lindsey's right bum cheek and she looked around and she shouted, "Lindsey I can't see your boyfriend Max anywhere."  Lindsey spoke and said, "Max is most likely between my legs facing my crotch, just shout down there to him and tell him to come up cause I want to get up."  Catherine ran there and she laid down and she shouted down and said, "Hey Max Lindsey would like you to come up.  She wants to get up."  Max heard and he began to climb up and in a few minutes he emerged from between Lindsey's massive thighs.  When he came out Catherine grabbed him and she lifted him up to her face and she shouted to Lindsey.  "LINDSEY I HAVE MAX."  Lindsey then said, Now both of you come up here to my left shoulder."  Catherine then headed up Lindsey's back towards her head, and once there when Catherine reached Lindsey's left shoulder she then got up.

 

  Lindsey stood up her 900 foot form just towered over everything in sight, and the city of Lincoln Falls saw her.   Lindsey then put her hands on hips and she looked down and around at the small tiny things around at her feet. Lindsey then took a step and she then headed away from Lincoln Falls.  Lindsey then picked up her walking speed and Catherine then said, "Lindsey, where are you heading to now."  Lindsey replied, "I'm going back to Coaldale to check upon things there."  Max ran close to Lindsey's neck and he sat down and Catherine sat down too.  As Lindsey Horvath was walking across the country side her massive 900 foot form was easily seen for many miles. 

 

  Back at Coaldale word got around that Lindsey Horvath was returning to Coaldale.  Lindsey walked past her boyfriends farm and his family was out as as Lindsey walked past the farm the ground just shook.  As she walked past the town the entire town just shook with each step she took.  Within minutes she neared Coaldale and as she got close she slowed down her walk.  Lindsey stopped outside the city of Coaldale she then looked down and around at the small city there before her.  Lindsey then put her hands on her hips and she then said, "People of Coaldale. Are you all excited to see me Lindsey Horvath a 900 foot tall giant woman.  Look up at me, look up see sitting up here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend Max whom I love. You probably can't see him cause my massive left breast is blocking your view. This city is now entirely at my mercy. If I want to I can level this city.  Now feel and watch what I can do."  Lindsey then took a step and she walked away form Coaldale, she walked away 3/4 of a mile.  Lindsey then turned and she faced Coaldale, and she got down on her knees. Lindsey Horvath lifted both of her arms up into the air, she then brough down both of her arms at the same time and she then hit the ground hard with both of her fists. When Lindsey Horvath hit the ground with her fists, the ground just shook and the shaking of the ground was felt across Coaldale and beyond. The people across Coaldale felt the ground shaking and many people fell over. Screams and shouts went all across Coaldale as the tiny people began to scream and shout.  Lindsey's massive breasts just jiggled as she did this. Lindsey then got up and she walked back to Coaldale and she stopped outside  the city.

 

  Both Max and Catherine were unable to look right down cause Lindsey's massive left breast was blocking their view. Lindsey looked down and as she did she saw the tiny people down below running around in the streets.

Chapter 21. Having some fun. by WhiteBird

 

  Lindsey stood there looking down at the small city of Coaldale there before her. The tiny people in Coaldale looked up at her massive 900 foot form towering over the smll city.  Many people began running through the streets shouting in fear. Lindsey looked down and she surveyed the city, she smiled.   Her boyfriend Max was running around there on her left shoulder trying to get a good view but Lindsey's massive breasts blocked his view looking down.  He did n ot mind that one bit. Lindsey stood there and as she was watching the tiny people in the streets running around, she heard their screams in unison.  To Lindsey their screams sounded vey faint and high pitched. As the tiny people in Coaldale looked up they looked up Lindsey's legs, up to her thighs, up to her stomach, all the way up to her big breasts. The ones closest to her only saw a part of her face cause her massive breasts blocked a part of her face.

 

   Lindsey smiled and she then showed her teeth and she spoke and said, "Wow!  I sure can here you all shouting and  screamng way down there. Are you people shouting and screaming for joy cause you are all so excited to see me.  Hey Max just listen to the tiny people in Coaldale shouting and screaming, they are glad to see me a real giant woman. Oh you tiny people down below must really be excited and look how excited you are you are all running around in excitment."  Lindsey then squatted down and as she did she lowered herself down and she looked down between her massive thighs down into the streets.  Lindsey looking down saw a city bus speeding away, she reached down with her right hand and she grabbed the city bus with her thumb and index finger and she lifted it up to her face.  The tiny bus was like a small toy there between her fingers and she brought it close to her eyes as she looked at the city bus. As Lindsey brought it close she saw in the one side her picture and her name and a sentence. It read, "New Religion, come all welcome."  Lindsey looked at the tiny city bus and as the people looked out they saw Lindsey's huge eyes looking at them.  As they looked down they were looking down at their city hundreds of feet up in the air. 

 

   Lindsey then spoke and said, "Whats going on, why is my picture on the side of the bus with the slogan New Religion come all welcome.?"   Lindsey saw the front door of te bus open up and she looked at the person standing there. The person was the driver, he shouted, "LINDSEY YOUR PICTURE IS UP ON EVERY CITY BUS AND IN EVERY BUILDING AND ALL OVER THE SHOPPIING MALL. YOU ARE BEING WORSHIPPED AS A GODDESS BY MANY OF THE PEOPLE HERE IN THIS CITY AND ALL OVER."  Lindsey was shocked and she looked down at the city and she then noticed her picture on the sides of some buildings and on some advertisements and she looked back at the bus and said, "I want to know why.?"  The driver shouted, "IT SEEMS YOU ARE A GODDESS TO EVERYONE, YOU ARE A GIANT 900 FEET TALL.  NO ONE AND NOTHING CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY. THERE ARE TWO GROUPS OF WORSHIPPERS THAT YOU HAVE. THERE ARE THE LINDSEYIETS, AND THE HORVATHIANS."   Lindsey slowly lowered the bus back down into the streets and she continued squatting there.  Lindsey then stood up and she said, "Oh my Max, people think I am a Goddess, and they are worshipping me saying prayers to me. Hey would you mind going down there and check it out, I doubt anyone would try to do anything to you."    Max shouted, "I will do it."  Lindsey squatted down again, she movd her right hand to her left shoulder and she extended her index finger and Max ran onto it and he held on.  Lindsey lowered him down into the streets and when her finger got close her got off his giant girlfriends finger. 

 

   Max looked around and he saw people in th streets stareing at him, he looked up at Lindsey and man her thought, she is huge. Max then headed towards the Mall, to see how one of the large empty stores had been converted to a worship center for Lindsey.  Max neared the Mall and as he did people were pointing at him and they were saying something and most people were also looking up at Lindsey.  Max entered the Mall and he followed the people that went into the empty store made into a worship center. The empty store was quite large, there were at least 500 chairs put out.  Up front was a stage with a large picture of Lindsey and off to the right and left a smaller picure of Lindsey.  Then off to both sides two large 80 inch flat screen TV with images of Lindsey.  The one on the right was showing a live image of Lindsey.  Then someone shouted, "GODDESS LINDSEY'S BOYFRIEND IS HERE, WE WELCOME YOU MAX."  There was silence and then what was the minister said, "Welcome as we worship Lindsey."  Everyone sat down and the Minister went to the podium and Max sat down.

 

  The minister looking over the people said, "Behold a live footage of our Goddess. Now lets watch this footage of Lindsey Horvath as she was running to fight that sea monster. Just look at our Goddess."  Then on one of the flat screens an image of Lindsey was shown, Lindsey was running. Max recognized it, it was when Lindsey was running across the country side to fight that sea monster.  As the image of Lindsey was being shown, Lindsey was being seen on screen running. As Lindsey was running her big breats just jiggled along with her thighs and bum cheeks. Then everyone began to praise Lindsey and people began to shout for joy.  Then a guy shouted, "I LOVE IT WHEN GODDESS LINDSEY'S BUM CHEEKS JIGGLE, SHE IS A GODDESS."  Just then there was a shout and a lady shouted, "ITS HER ENEMY OF GODDESS LINDSEY."  Max saw who it was, it was Barbara Darlene's right hand woman. He watched as Barbara was brought up onto the podium, she was being escorted by three men, they sat her down onto a chair.

 

   The minister spoke and said, "Behold Barbara Darlene's right hand woman and enemy of our Goddess."  Barbara stood and she said, "Shut the fuck up."  The minister shouted, "SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET IN THE NAME OF LINDSEY ." Barbara quickly shut her mouth and she sat down and Max was surprised. Barbara looked scared she then turned and she fell to her knees before the live image of Lindsey and she shouted, "GODDESS LINDSEY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. YOU ARE SUPREME I THROW MYSELF AT YOUR MERCY GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH. I WILL RUN TO YOU AND THROW MYSELF AT YOUR MERCY AND BEG YOU NOT TO CRUSH ME.." Barbara then ran out and she began to run down the street towards Lindsey who was still squatting there looking down at the city. Max got up and he was about to leave when many people surrounded him and began to ask question about Lindsey.

 

  Max tried to leave but they were blocking his path, he then shouted, "IN THE NAME OF LINDSEY MOVE AND GET OUT OF MY WAY."  Immedietley everyone moved out of his was and he ran out following Barbara. He ran out and he began to run towards Lindsey, he was able to easily see Lindsey, she was still squatting and she still towered over all the buildings. Max ran out after Barbara.  Barbara ran around a corner and in the distance she saw Lindsey's right foot and Barbara ran straight towards it. Lindsey looked down and she saw a tiny person running straight towards her. Lindsey noticed that one of the people running towards her was Max. Lindsey reached down and she just grabbed him between her thumb and index finger and she lifted him up, and Lindsey let him fall into her palm. Max got up and he shouted, "LINDSEY THAT TINY PERSON IS BARBARA."  Lindsey looked back down and she still saw Barbara running towards her. Lindsey took a breath and she just blew down into the streets and as she did her breath was like a gale force wind and Barbara was blown back and as she was blown back she began to scream, Barbara shouted, "YOU STUPID GIANT FUCKING BITCH!!!"  Lindsey stopped blowing and she laughed,  Barbara got up and she ran towards Lindsey again. Barbara then threw 2 grenades towards Lindsey's foot one landed right next to her foot and the other close.

 

   They both went off and Lindsey noticed it and she saw Barbara running away.  Lindsey moved her right hand over to her left shoulder and she said, "Barbara threw couple of grenades at me. Well looks like I will have to teach the people of Coaldale a lesson."  Lindsey then stood up and she took a couple of steps back.  She then said, "People of Coaldale, Barbara the loyal friend of Darlene Lear threw 2 grenades at me, they had no effect on me. I will now have to punish you all for her behovior."  Lindsey then began to jog in one place and as she did the ground began to shake with an earthquake. As Lindsey was jogging in one place her breasts just jiggled along with her thighs and voluptuous bum cheeks.  The entire city shook with an earthquake, some buildings collapsed and debris fell into the streets down below.  After a minute Lindsey stopped jogging and she turned and she headed away from Coaldale. She headed back to her boyfriends place.

Chapter 22. Pick up. by WhiteBird

 

   Lindsey  left Coaldale and she headed back to her boyfriend's farm.  Max ran closer to Lindsey's neck and he sat down.  With Lindsey's 900 foot size it would not take her long to get to Max's farm. Back at tha farm Daniel looked out the living room window and in the distance he saw Lindsey approaching.  Daniel got up and he shouted, "MOM, MOM LINDSEY  IS COMING, LINDSEY IS COMING."  Max's mom went there and she went outside followed by Daniel and Allie and they watched as Lindsey got closer.  Lindsey saw her boyfriends farm and she was almost upon it.  Max too saw his farm and from Lindsey's shoulder his place looked so small.  As Lindsey got closer Max's family felt the ground trembling as Lindsey got closer.  Lindsey stopped a good 50 feet from the house, the house was between her legs a good ahead of her.  Lindsey looked down and she saw the tiny house, her foot was much bigger then the house.  Max was unable to see his family house, cause Lindsey's breast block his view. Max's mom and his little brother Daniel and sister Allie looked up at Lindsey.

 

    They looked up Lindsey's massive legs, up her massive thighs up to her crotch past her crotch up to her stomach and up to her big breasts. They saw Lindsey looking down but part of Lindsey's face was blocked by her big breasts.  Lindsey then put her hand on her hips and she said, "Well, how is everyone?"  Max's family began to shout and scream up to Lindsey and Lindsey took a few steps backwards, she then laid down onto her stomach facing the house. Lindsey put her left hand on top of her right hand and she rested her chin on her hands and she smiled and said, "Are you guys alright, no problems here?  None of Darlene's minnions showed up?"  Max's mom shouted up and she said, "NO LINDSEY WE ARE DOING GREAT. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT DARLENE'S MINNIONS AND FAMILY WILL EVER BOTHER US. MY SON'S GIANT GIRLFRIEND IS OUR PROTECTOR.  LINDSEY THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING MY FAMILY."  Lindsey smiled and she said, "I do not mind, I love Max and will protect him and his family so you are all safe."   Max was still on Lindsey's left shoulder with her lying on her stomach he was a couple of hundred feet up in the air.  Daniel shouted up and he said, "LINDSEY LINDSEY DOWN HERE.  I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION."  Lindsey looked at Daniel and she said, "Alright Daniel what is your question."  As Lindsey spoke her breath washed over Daniel and Allie and Max's mom and their hair was blown back and they felt her breath.  Daniel shouted, "CAN YOU LET A THUNDROUS FART, I THINK ITS FUNNY AND SO NEAT.  IT PROBABLY THUNDERS FOR MANY MILES."  There was silence for a few seconds.

 

   Lindsey bowed her head as she put her forehead onto her hands and said, "Oh my gosh Daniel."  Lindsey then laughed and she lifted her head.  Mrs. Conrad slapped Daniel in the back of the head and she said, "Daniel shame on you young man. go to your room now." Daniel repled and said, "But Mom! Come on."  Lindsey spoke and said, "Its alright, I'm not upset.  Daniel I'm betting you have friends in the nearby towns and village and you want them to hear my thunderous fart."  Daniel laughed and shouted, "YES YES OH YES HA HA HA HA HA HA HA."  Lindsey replied, "Alright I will do it."  Lindsey took a breath, she then let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like thunder and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky.  Lindsey Horvath's fart just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 8 miles. Lindsey then said, "Well Daniel are you happy?"  Daniel replied, "YES OH YES THANK YOU."  Daniel then  took out his cell and he began to text his friends.

 

    Allie had stepped inside a few minutes earlier and she ran out shouting, "MOM, MOM, ON THE NEWS ITS THE PLANE DAD IS ON."  Mrs. Conrad ran inside and she saw the  news.  On CNN there was breaking news flight 344890 was coming in to Caldon and the Boeing 777 was coming in and its right engine had completely failed, and the left engine kept turning off and on and it was a good 150 miles from Caldon Inernational Airport.  Mrs. Conrad began to panic and she ran back outside and she shouted the news to Lindsey. Lindsey replied, "I can save that plane I can save Max's dad and everyone on that plane."  Mrs. Conrad shouted, "THANK YOU SO MUCH." Lindsey stood up and she stepped over the house.  Max shouted to her and said, "Lindsey Coldon is a good 350 miles away."  Lindsey grabbed Max with her thumb and index finger and she held him in front of her face and said, "I'm going to run to Coldon and catch that plane.  I'm going to put you between my breasts where you will be safe."  Lindsey lowered Max down and she let him go he fell a few feet onto her left breast and he rolled into her vast cleavage and he slid down between her breasts. 

 

   Lindsey then increased her speed and she began to run. Now with Lindsey being 900 feet tall her running speed was 1588 mph and she was running 26 miles a minute.  Lindsey's weight of 321 355 tons just shook the ground, and the trembling of the ground was felt for up to 10 miles around Lindsey.  As Lindsey was running her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her skin tight blue tights.  Her breasts jiggled too as she was running and she was an awesome sight to behold. Lindsey Horvath continued to run towards Coldon.  

 

   The Boeing 777 was coming down fast and on the plane everyone was scared. Then someone shouted, "HEY HENRY.  YOUR SON MAX HAS A GIANT GIRLFRIEND, SHE HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE NEWS. MAYBE SHE CAN SAVE US, CALL YOUR SON MAX BEFORE WE ALL DIE."  Henry Conrad took out his cell and he called Max.   Max's cell rang and he answered it was his dad and they spoke, Max told him about Lindsey running to Coldon to save them.  He then shouted the news to everyone that Lindsey was on her way. The plane was nearing the city and Lindsey was coming upon the plane fast and the plane was coming down fast. Lindsey took a slight turn and she was coming up behind the plane and she was catching up to it quite fast.  Lindsey was upon the plane she reached out her right hand and she grabbed the plane wrapping her fingers around the body of the aircraft and she came to a slow stop.  Lindsey came to a stop and she lifted the 777 up to her face and she looked at it.  The people on the plane were looing out at Lindsey at her face, to them her face was huge. Lindsey's fingers and hand covered many of the windows.  The aircraft was like a toy to Lindsey as she was looking at it and holding it.  She then spoke and said, "I sure hope everyone is alright, that no one is hurt.  I'm going to walk to the airport and put this plane down."  Lindsey then headed towards the airport and as she arrived many flights were redirected.  Lindsey stopped and she saw several fire trucks and ambulance arrive, she then lowered the plane down and she put the aircraft down onto the pavement and she straightened up. 

 

   Lindsey watched as medical teams arrived along with police, she took a step back and she continued to watch. To her the tiny people were like bugs and the vehicles were like tiny little toys.  Max was also watching too, he was able to see over Lindsey's massive breasts since the people wern't directly under Lindsey.  Max was trying to locate his father but at the height he was at it was nearly impossible. To him the people down below were small like bugs moving around.  As people exited the aircraft all were looking up at Lindsey, and many were taking pictures of her.  To them she was huge, massive as she towered over them and everything in sight. Many people were just looking up at this massive towering giant 21 year old girl who was 900 feet tall.   A few of the people had run to either Lindsey's left or right foot and were looking at her feet. To them her toes were huge massive, her big toe alone was bigger then a city bus.  If any of them wanted to even touch her big toe nail they would need to climb in order to touch it.  Max said to Lindsey, "Hey Lindsey.  I can't locate my dad, I can't make out anything from up here. " Lindsey then spoke, "Mr. Henry Conrad, I can pick you up.  I will lower my right hand and you get onto my little finger."  Lindsey's voice was like thunder to them, she then squatted down and she extended her hand palm up and as she lowered her hand people down below went running.  Henry Conrad ran to Lindsey's little finger and he climbed on he then ran up her finger to her palm, Lindsey then lifted her hand and she stood up and as she did Mr. Conrad fell over onto his back.  Lindsey then said, "Mr. Conrad, I'm going to put you onto my left shoulder, you son Max is there.  I will take you home and don't worry you will be safe."  Lindsey then moved her hand to her left shoulder and Mr. Conrad went off her hand over to her shoulder and he was met by Max.

 

    Mr. Conrad put his bags down and he and Max sat down, and Lindsey headed away from the airport.  Once Lindsey left the airport, she picked up her speed a bit and was now heading back to Max's place. Mr. Conrad and his son Max were having a conversation as they sat there on Lindsey's left shoulder.

 

  Back at the farm there was a knock on the door and Daniel answered it, he opened the door and recognized it was Bill boyfriend of Darlene.  He tried to shut the door as he shouted to his mom but Bill pushed the door open and he sent Daniel flying backwards.  Bill entered along with Joseph and Darlene and Barbara. Bill lifted Daniel up by his shirt and he punched him in the face knocking him out and Mrs. Conrad ran there and she let out a scream.  Barbara kicked her in the stomach and sent her flying through the air onto the living room coffee table.  Mrs. Conrad was about to get up when Bill and Joseph picked her up and threw her to the ground.  Darlene had gone and she got Allie and she brought her to the living room.  Darlene then spoke and said, "Tie their hands and feet, they are coming with us."  Mrs. Conrad spoke up and said, "Darlene.  Why are you doing this? Lindsey will find you and I doubt you and your goons will be able to get away from her. I suggest you and your friends untie us and leave."  Allie then spoke up and she said, "Yeah you better let us go and leave.  My brothers girlfriend Lindsey is a giant and she will crush you."  Daelene slapped Allie across the face and she said loudly, "I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THAT STUPID GIANT. LINDSEY THAT GIANT HAS RUINED MY LIFE, MY FAMILY NO LONGER HAS TOTAL CONTROL OF COALDALE AND THE NEARBY TOWNS. NOW ALL WE HEAR IS LINDSEY  THIS AND THAT AND LINDSEY THE GIANT GODDESS.  I AM SICK OF IT. YES SHE IS A GIANT, LINDSEY IS A GIANT BUT SHE MUST DIE AND A NUKE WILL TAKE HER OUT OR SERIOUSLY CRIPPLE HER. BILL, JOSEPH GET THEN ALL INTO THE VAN WE ARE HEADING OUT."  Darlene's friends loaded everyone into the van and they headed out.

Chapter 23. Massive battle. by WhiteBird

Barbara was driving and Darlene was in the back and Bill was at the very back and Max's family was tied and gaged all lying on the floor.  Darlene told Barbara to increase speed a bit and Barbara increased speed as they headed out to a small airport.   Bill's older brother Jared was a pilot with a cesna plane. Darlene turned to Mrs. Conrad and she said, "You see no one in this area knows i have a hide out no one will find it."  Mrs. Conrad smiled and she said, "You can run and hide Darlene but you know full well that Lindsey will find you, you can't hide from her."  Darlene gave an angry look at her and said, "When she falls i will sing for joy."  Daniel responded with a shout, "YOU DUMB BITCH!! LINDSEY HORVATH IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS YOU ARE A BUG TO HER YOU ARE NOTHING TO HER."  Darlene turned around and said, "When we get to the plane, i want them unconscious."  Barbara continued to drive towards the small airport, Bill had contacted his brother and his brother was getting the plane ready.

 

   Lindsey was returning home and she was nearing Coaldale and her massive 900 foot form was seen over 20 miles away and an alert went out across Coaldale. As Lindsey neared Coaldale many people went into a panic as Lindsey got closer. Lindsey walked past Coaldale and as she did the ground across the city shook with each step she took and the people of Coaldale just watched as a real Goddess walked past their city. Lindsey continued on towards her boyfriends place and in a few minutes she neared the acerage. Henry Conrad pointing said, "Max look our place there it is its so small from up here."  Max responded, "Oh dad, it sure is. We are a good 740 feet up in the air."  Lindsey stopped right on the property and her right foot landed right in front of the house and the entire house shook.  Inside the house were two guys, loyal friends of Darlene, they were ransacking the house. Before Lindsey arrived they could feel the ground shaking and as they ran upstairs thats when Lindsey's foot landed right infront of the house and the ground shook with such force the both guys fell over.   They both got up and ran to the living room window and looked out and they saw Lindsey's huge right foot.

 

   Jason looked at Kenny and said, "Look at the size of those toes, especially her big to, its so massive. We need to make a run for it, I put my motorbike in the garage, lets go."  Kenny shook his head and said, "I'm going to go downstairs and hide in that crawlspace, You won't be able to out run Lindsey on a motorbike, she will crush you." Jason waved to Kenny as he headed to the garage and Kenny ran down stairs.  Lindsey looked down at the farm house there before her right foot, the farm house was smaller then her foot. Lindsey then spoke and said, "Hey everyone we're back."  Her voice just thundered down and both guys heard it loud and clear.  The garage door opened and out zoomed Jason on his motor bike and drove up to Lindsey's big toe and he turned and he began to speed away.  Lindsey saw it and she said, "Hey Max, does your brother by any chance have a motor bike?"  Max looking from Lindsey's shoulder saw the motorbike speeding away replied, "No, he does not."  "I thought so."  Lindsey replied, "That bike came out of the garage."  Lindsey took a step and Jason increased speed, he was almost at the highway. 

 

   Lindsey took a few steps after him and as she did he could feel the ground shaking, and Lindsey's left foot landed next to him.  He began to speed away and Lindsey's right foot landed in front of him and she turned and he began to speed away fast. Lindsey put her hands on her hips and she laughed and said, "You knw, if i really wanted I can easily crush you under my foot.  To me you and your tiny bike are like a little bug trying to move fast, but to me it looks like you are moving slow. Looks like i will have to show you what i mean. "  Kenny was watching from the farm house, Lindsey was a good mile away but she was easily seen, Kenny got in his car and he pulled out of the garage and he drove out of the driveway and he turned onto the gravel road and he began to drive away. 

 

    Lindsey lifted her foot and she brought it down on him and as Jason looked up a large shadow came over him and he screamed and Lindsey's massive foor came down right behind him and the ground shook. Lindsey lifted her foot again and she brought it down and Jason tried to swerve and he ands his motor bike fell over. He tried to start his bike but couldn't and he began to run as Lindsey's massive foot was coming down. Jason began to sprint as fast as he could and as Lindsey brought her foot down slowly he got out just as her foot came down and he stopped running. Jason turned and he was right in front of Lindsey's big toe her left foot.  Jason looked up at the massive towering giant woman and he screamed, he turned and he began to run. Lindsey watched him run and she made a sigh.  She squatted down and she reached out and she grabbed him with her thumb and index finger and as she did Jason screamed. Lindsey stood up and she brought Jason up to her face and she looked at him there between her thumb and index finger. 

 

    Lindsey held out her left hand palm up and she put him there. Jason got up and he looked around, he then began to run around on Lindsey's palm shouting loudly. Lindsey spoke and said, "Stop running and be quiet. I can easily turn my hand over and let you fall. Now you are going to tell me what you were doing in my boyfriends house." Lindsey had already walked back to the farmhouse and she stood there. Lindsey was holding her hand at chest level and as Jason looked up he was seeing her massive breasts  and as he looked up higher her could see Max and Henry Conrad there up on Lindsey's left shoulder. He then looked into Lindsey's massive face and he fell over as Lindsey brought her hand closer to her face. Jason looked up into Lindsey's massive face, he could see the details and Lindsey spoke and said, "Alright tiny man.  Tell me what you were doing in my boyfriends house, I'm listening." To Jason Lindsey's voice was like tunder and he was scared and shaking.  

 

   Jason shouted up, and he shouted, "I AM A LOYAL SERVANT OF DARLENE LEAR. SHE IS A REAL GODDESS, YOU ARE A GIANT STUPID UGLY BITCH. YOU NEED TO BOW TO DARLENE AND ACKNOWLEDGE HER A GODDESS YOU STUPID BITCH." Lindsey began to laugh and she said, "You are funny you tiny man. Darlene is a bug to me like you, I can wipe you all from existence. This world is my playground and you are telling me to bow to a bug sized woman."  Jason shouted, "TIME TO DIE YOU STUPID GIANT UGLY."  Jason then pulled something out of his jacket pocket and he hit a few keys.  Max shouted, "LINDSEY HE HAS A BOMB."  Lindsey then flicked Jason with her index finger with such force that Jason went flying off her palm. Jason went flying over the fields and he flew a good 1/2 mile and he exploded.  When Jason exploded, the explosion was a reddish color and a shockwave went out and it hit Lindsey and it pushed her back a bit and a powerful wind gushed forth and it blew her hair back. The shockwave travelled a good 7 miles leveling everything in its path followed by a galeforce wind. Lindsey had extended her hand to her left shoulder to shield her boyfriend and his dad.  

 

  Lindsey looked down the farm house was destroyed and she lowered Max and his dad, and they began to look through the rubble.  After a few minutes Max shouted up to Lindsey who was squatting down and he said, "They're not here Lindsey, no sign of them."  Lindsey replied, "That guy that blew up, he must of been sent to kill me.  I'm guessing Darlene and her goons took your family. I'll get them back."  Max replied, "What kind of bomb did that guy have, I've never seen anything like it before."  Lindsey lowerd her right hand palm up and Max climbed onto her hand and Henry Conrad decided to stay.  Lindsey then stood up and she said, "Max, that was a antimatter bomb, I felt its shockwave and it pushed me back a couple of steps. I do not know how Darlene got her hands on antimatter and gave some to her goon to blow himself up, her uncle must have something to do with it."  Lindsey then moved her hand to her left shoulder and Max ran onto her left shoulder.

 

Chapter 24. Heading to California. by WhiteBird

 The van arrived at the small airport and Darlene and her goons got out and Jared was fueling up the aircraft.  Bill and Joseph put Mrs. Conrad the the two children in the back and Bill put a bag over their heads, they were still tied up. Darlene told Jared not to say a word to where they were going.  In 10 minutes all was set and everyone boarded the Cesna airplane and they took off. When they took off after a few minutes the plane made a slight turn and they were headed to California. Mrs. Conrad and her two children were scared, they were unable to say anything cause Darlene had put duck tape over their mouths. 

 

     Max got a call on his cell it was Marvin, he told him about a secret Darlene has deep in the redwood forests of Clifornia.  He told Max about it but he does not know where it is since Darlene never told him.  Max relayed the information to Lindsey.  Lindsey the headed out towards California.  She said, "Well Max looks like you will see California, but from a giantess point of view. Don't worry, I'll get your family back and I will severely deal with Darlene and her goons once and for all."   Max moved closer to Lindsey's neck and he sat down. Lindsey then increased her walking speed and she headed out to California. Max got excited he had alway wanted to see and visit California, now he is going to, but not like other people. He was going to visit and see California sitting on the shoulder of his giant girlfriend, Lindsey Horvath a giant girl 950 feet tall.  Max was worried about his family, he knew Darlene was evil beyond belief but he also knew Darlene would not kill his family, she needed them as leverage.  He then sat back and took in the view. 

 

   Lindsey was easily seen as she was walking across the country side on he way to California, her massive 950 foot frame was easily seen as far away as 20 miles. As she was walking the ground around her for two miles just shook with a mini earthquake as she was walking.  As Lindsey Horvath was walking her big breasts under her tight light purple top jiggled, along with her thigs and her bum cheeks in thoe skin tight light blue tights.

  The small plane landed in California, Darlene had given Bill and Joseph to put the 3 hostages into the back of a van, and not to say a word.  Bill and Joseph put the 3 hostages into the back and Bill said his good bye to his brother Jared.  They got into the van, Darlene was driving and she pulled out and she headed out of the small private airport that Jared and a friend owned. Darlene drove down a gravel road for a mile she the reached a highway and sh turned out onto it and she headed west.  Darlene drove for a good 25 minutes and they entered a redwood forest of California, Darlene drove for a good 25 minutes.  She then drove off the highway onto a small path for a good minute until she reached a small gate.  Bill got out and he opened the gate and they headed deeper into the red wood forest.  Darlene after drive for a good 45 minutes reached the place, she pulled up next to a tall tree and everyone got out.  Bill and Joseph got the 3 hostages out and Darlene said, "Well we are here at my secret place no one knows about, were are miles upon miles from civilization.  Bill and Joseph you each pick a hotage and lead them, Barbara you will lead the left over hostage, now follow me."  Bill took Mrs. Conrad and Joseph took Allie and Barbara took Daniel and the followed Darlene. 

 

   As they were walkiing through the redwood forest Bill got a call on his cell, he answered it, it was faint cause there was not much reception, it was his brother. Jared had left California and as he was flying out he caught sight of Lindsey and he shouted the info to his brother Bill.  Bill relayed the info to Darlene. Darlene repled, "We are here. My stupid bother Marvin must of told Max and he told Lindsey, no matter Lindsey won't be able to find us."  They stopped and looked up, way up in the tree was a small tree house hidded in the branches, Darlene then pointed to anouther tree a good 150 feet away, they looked up and a good 200 fet up was a hole, and she then pointed to anouther tree with two holes one above the other. Darlene took out her cell and she opened an app and hit a few keys and a lift came down, they all got onto it and she hit a key and the lift took them up. It took two minutes for the lift to reach the tree house and Darlene entered her tree house followed by the rest. She told Bill and Josep to remove the bag from the hostages heads and the duck tape from their mouths. Darlene said, "Everyone welcome to my tree house, we are very well hidden from above noone can see this place and form below its hard to see.  Bill's brother Jared saw Lindsey coming to California, like I said before she won't find us. Bill and Joseph bring the 3 of them and follow me."   Bill and Joseph motioned for the 3 hostages to follow Darlene and they did, Darlene headed across the house, she got to a staircase and she went downstairs.  She headed to  room and she opened it, and Bill and Joseph made the  hosages enter. 

 

  Mrs. Conrad and her two children entered, it was a small room with a small couch a small window and a small bathroom.  Darlene then said, "You three will be staying here, there is a small couch one tiny bathroom and a couple of rugs, you will be fed 3 times a day, all you three will be getting is pablum.  Don't try to escape cause its 240 feet to the ground."   Darlene then closed and locked the door and she and Bill and Joseph headed upstairs.  They sat down in Darlene's living room and chatted away.

 

   Lindsey Horvath had reached the redwood forests and she entered the forest and she began to walk through the forest. Lindsey being 950 feet tall she towered over the tall redwood trees, the tops coming barely to her crotch. Lindsey looked like a girl standing in a wheat field as she stood there in the redwood forest. Lindsey looked down and around, she put her hands on her hips and said, "Darlene, Darlene.  Now where are you hiding and what have you done to my boyfriends family."  Lindsey slowly began to walk through the forest looking for any signs of Darlene or her goons.  Lindsey just towered over the tall redwood trees and she was easily seen almost all across the forest.

 

  As Lindsey was walking through the forest the large trees just swayed back and forth as she walked and some just snapped and broke as she walked past them.  Max was standing there on Lindsey's left shoulder and he was running around on her shoulder.  He ran away from her neck towards her arm and he looked down and around, he was unable to look right down forwards cause Lindsey's big breasts blocked his view.  He was looking down at the 300 to 350 foot tall trees. Lindsey stopped walking, she looked around, and she spoke loudly.  "DARLENE LEAR!!  i KNOW YOU ARE HERE SOMEWHERE, AND I WILL FIND YOU."   Lindsey's voice just thundered and boomed across the forest and Darlene and her friends in her tree house heard it.  Darlene got up and she ran over to the sliding door and she ran our onto the balcony followed by Bill, Joseph and Barbara.  When Darlene ran out onto the balcony she shreaked "OH FUCK!!"  The others went onto the balcony and they saw a sight that made their hearts race.  Lindsey Horvath was there, she was a good 1.5 miles away and she just towered over the trees.  Darlene's tree house was off to Lindsey's left and they watched as Lindsey stood there looking around.  Barbara said, "If she sees us or finds us we are dead."  Down below the 3 hostages heard Lindsey's loud thundering voice and they were looking out the window and they were screaming and shouting while hitting the window.  Darlene said, "We are very well camoflaged, she won't see us, trust me.  We need to keep quiet."  Joseph  then spoke up and said, "What about the 3 idiots downstairs?  They too heard Lindsey's thunderous voice and i can hear them."  Darlene went back inside and she went to a cabinet and she took out two guns and she loaded it she handed one to Bill and the other to Joseph and said, "These are loaded with tranquilizers.  Go downstairs and shoot them, this will knock them out for a few hours.  When Lindsey is far away, we will put them up in a new prison."  Bill and Joseph headed down stairs.

 

   Barbara shouted, Darlene ran there.  Lindsey slowly headed away, she had her hands on her hips as she slowly headed through the forest.  Bill unlocked the door and he and Joseph went inside and both of them quicky shot Mrs. Conran, Daniel and Allie with tranquilzers and all three fell to the ground unconscious.  Joseph removed the darts from them and they left the room and they locked the door and they headed upstairs. 

 

  Darlene's cell rang it was her uncle the Colonial Horatio, they talked for a few minutes, then Darlene put her cell away.  She said, "That was Colonial Horatio, they are going to use an antimatter bomb on Lindsey, they are getting it read, it will be ready in a few days. Lindsey is going down once and for all Yaaaaa."  Darlene and her friends cheered for joy.  Darlene then said, "Hey I have a roof top room lets head up there to celebrate."       

 Darlene went out onto her balcony, she pulled a rope and a ladder came down and she began to climb up followed by the others.  The ladder went right to the top of the tree where there was a small platform and Darlene went onto the platform. The platform was on top of thr tall redwood tree there was a railing all around it and it was painted in camoflage. There was a small table and some chairs and they all sat down. They were all talking when the floor under them began to sway and they all stood up.  Barbara turned and she almost screamed, she tapped everone else very quickly, they turned and they all saw Lindsey heading straight towards them. Darlene went "Shhhh, everyone don't move stay still."   Lindsey walked past them and as she did the large tree swayed from her massive weight.  She then stopped and when she did the tree that Darlene's tree house was in was right next to Lindsey's left.  The tree that they were in was well below Lindsey's crotch so they were looking up at Lindsey's massive thigh.  Lindsey was looking down and around and when Lindsey turned her head the other way Darlene made a motion to get inside. They all went off the platform and began to climb down fast.  Lindsey took a step and she turned and they all hung on as the tree swayed. 

 

    All of a sudden Darlene and her friend heard the 3 hostages shouting.  Darlene said in a loud whisper, "Did you and Joseph tie them up?"  Bill shook his head.  Darlene said, "We need to shut them idiots up cause if Lindsey hears them ot her boyfriend we are all dead, I doubt Lindsey wil show us mercy."  They entered the tree house and Bill and Joseph grabbed the tranquilzer guns and headed down stairs. AS they were going down stairs they heard a window break and Bill unlocked the door and went in.  Mrs. Conrad and Allie were at the broken windown shouting loudly, "LINDSEY HORVATH,  LINDSEY HORVATH DOWN HERE WE ARE IN A TREE HOUSE."  Bill and Joseph shot them ad they fell to the ground unconscious.  The entire tree moved as Lindsey took a few steps away fro the area. Bill and Joseph ran to the broken window and they looked out and down, Daniel was climbing down the tree ans he was halfway down, Bill took aim and he shot two tranquilzers and he missed.  Josheph had none so Bill ran back upstairs and told Darlene what had happened.  

 

   Darlene ran out to the balcony ans she looked down and she saw Daniel had reached the ground and he began to run away after Lindsey. Barbara said, "Darlene you have that high powered rifle, shoot him."  Darlene shook her head and said, "Thr rifle makes a loud sound, she would hear but now we go to plan b.  Everyone come lets get out of here we have only a few minutes probably 5 at the most."  They all followed Darlene to the lift and Darlene hit the controls and the lift began to go down fast.  Once they reached the ground they all followed Darlene, and the lift went back up.  Darlene was running through the forest with the others following. They were all sprinting as fast as they could.  Darlene said, "We are almost there just a bit further we can make it."  They kept running.

 

   Daniel was running after Lindsey and he was shouting, Lindsey happened to stop, she noticed something down below something hidden.  Lindsey reached down and with her index finger moved some tree branches and she then saw it was a van, it was hidded.  She grabbed the van with her thumb and index finger and she lifted it up into the air up to her face. Lindsey looked into the van through the front and she gave a littlw shake and the back doors opened, she then looked in it was empty. Lindsey then crushed the van and then Max heard a faint scream behind Lindsey. He got up and he ran and he looked down behind Lindsey and he saw his little brother way down below.  He shouted to Lindsey, she turned and there down on the ground was Daniel.  Lindsey threw the crushed van aside and she squatted down and she lowered her right hand palm up down to the ground.  Daniel climbed up onto her palm and Lindsey lifted her palm up and she stood up. 

 

   Darlene ran up to a tree, there was a ladder of rope hanging down, and a good 175 feet up was a hole.  Darlene began to climb up fast followed by the others, and Darlene went into the hole and when the last person was in she said, "Bill you and Joseph quickly pull up the rope ladder now."  Bill and Joseph pulled up the ladder and Darlene turned on a couple of lanterns and said, "Alright lets close the door."  She then shut the door and the door was the part that was cut out for the hole. Darlene hand a part of the inside of the tree carved out to make a small room and there were stairs going up and anouther one down.  She then said, "There is a small room upstairs and two down below, its a hideout. There are several lanterns in here for light."  

 

   Lindsey reached the place Darlene had her tree house.  Lindsey reached down and she grabbed the redwood tree and she just pulled it out of the ground like a person pulling up a weed. Lindsey lifted the tree up and she looked at it and she then saw the tree house, Mrs. Conrad and Allie had woken up and they felt the tree moving. They heard Lindsey's voice, they ran upstairs and they ran out onto the balcony and they looked up and saw Lindsey's huge face.  Lindsey extended her right hand palm up and they ran onto her palm, she then moved her hand to her left shoulder and Mrs. Conrad and Allie ran onto Lindsey's left shouder.  Lindsey then threw the tree aside.  Lindsey then said, "Max to keep you and your family safe from that evil crazy woman you and your family will be living between my breasts. No Max when you want privacy you can go under my right breast and the rest of you can go under my left breast. My vast cleavage will be a play and get together area."  Lindsey then headed away through the forest. 

 

Chapter 25 by WhiteBird

  Lindsey took a few steps she then stopped and she turned around and she looked all around down at the redwood forest.  Lindsey then spoke out loudly and said, "Darlene.  Darlene.  I know you re somewhere down in this forest and i can easily uproot every tree and no one can or will be abe to stop me."  Lindsey reached down and pulled a redwood tree out of th ground she looked at it and she broke it in two and threw it aside.  She did this to 2 others trees and she then said, "Darlene stay away from my boyfriend and his family."  Lindsey then headed through the large redwood forest. Max and his family were visiting there on her left shoulder.

 

   Darlene opened the opening to her hideout and she looked out and in the distance she could see Lindsey walking away. Darlene an her goons waited for a few minutes to make sure Lindsey didn't turn around and return.  They then climbed down the tree and headed through the forest. As they were walking Bill said, "Hey Darlene. I really hope you are going to give up and leave Lindsey alone."  Bill turned around and he grabbed Joseph by the shirt with both hands and pushed him back into a tree and brought his face close to Joseph's and said, "Who the hell are you to even consider telling my woman what to do.  She hates that giant bitch and she will destroy her."  Joseph got mad and he pushed Bill away and said, "Listen!  I wasn't trying to tell Darlene what to do.  Look Lindsey is 900 feet tall and if she really got mad who can stop her?  Can the military even slow her down? "  There was silence and Darlene spoke and said, "Bill its alright back down, Joseph is right to a point.  Joseph I know you are scared of Lindsey, she is massive and right now nothing on earth can even stand up to her.  That should change, my Uncle told me the military is working on a new weapon that would totally neutralize Lindsey.  Now we have a mile to walk and we will reach a vehicle I have hidden and then we will head for Seattle."  Darlene then continued her walk and the rest followed.

 

     Lindsey Horvath left the large redwood forest and when she left the forest she picked up her walking speed and she headed back to her boyfriends farm.  Max and his family moved close to Lindsey's neck and then  got comfy for the ride home. As Lindsey was walking a live satellite feed was being shown of her walking and it was being shown across the planet.  Also a high tech drone was following her the drone was flying just above her knees and it was showing a live feed of Lindsey walking. The video from the drone was angled looking up at her walking, it showed her thighs and her bum cheeks.  The drone would pull back a bit and show Lindsey from the thighs up walking and this live feed was being shown.  In a large building that had been converted to the worship of Lindsey Horvath with 22 000 people there all watching the large monitors in front showing Lindsey walking.   The Minister shouted into the microphone and said, "LOOK THERE GOES OUR GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH."  Between the large jumbo trons was a huge picture of Lindsey. As he thousands of people looked at the huge jumbo trons they were watching a live feed of Lindsey walking.  As Lindsey was walking her massive thighs just jiggled with each step she took and her bum cheeks just jiggled as she was walking.

 

     The minister said, "Let us pray:  "Great Goddess Lindsey Horvath.  We bow to you our Goddess and we look up at your massive form and are in awe of your size.   You Lindsey Horvath are a real Goddess and a real Giant."  

The Minister then put the microphone down and the entire congregation began to praise Lindsey Horvath.  The religion about Lindsey Horvath was growing rapidly across the world and many people were joining it fast.  There were two groups, one was the Lindseyiets, and the other group was the Lindsey Horvathians. The Lindseyiets worshiped Lindsey as their Giant Goddess and believed she by becoming a giant had become a real Goddess.  The Lindsey Horvathians believed the same but with one addition.  They also worshipped Lindsey's thunderos farts.  There were many people out there going around converting people to the religion about Lindsey.

 

   As Lindsey neared her boyfriend farm she slowed down her walk and she stopped a good 400 feet from the farm, she moved her right hand palm up to her left shoulder.  Max's family got onto her palm but her stayed, she then lowered his family down to the ground and his family go off.  Lindsey then laid down onto her stomach and Mrs and Mr Conrad ran to each other and hugged. As they were hugging Lindsey said, "My offer will stand.  Your home is gone but you can all make my breast clevage your home.  You can all live under my left breast and my boyfriend Max lives under my right breast.  My vast cleavage can be a play area for you all."  Max's family looked up at Lindsey's massive face and they shouted a loud YES.    The drone that followed Lindsey was hovering above Lindsey and it was broadcasting a live feed of Lindsey lying there on the ground on her stomach.  Max checked out the Lindsey news and he told Lindsey about the drone broadcasting a live feed of her to a satellite and that live image was being broadcast live to the whole world and to the Lindsey Churches.  Lindsey then said, "Oh my Max the whole world is watching me lying here on my stomach?  Are my worshipppers in church watching too?  To which Max replied, "Oh yes they are Lindsey."  

 

     stories/29016/images/Giant_Goddess_Lindesy_booty.jpg

    Lindsey Horvah in her tights.

 

 

   Lindsey then said, "Hey Max.  Lets put on a show, I will flex my jiggly bum cheeks for a few minutes.  You go down my back and then run around on my jiggly voluptuous bum and give then something to look at alright."  Max shouted a loud, "Yes".  Lindsey then began to flex her voluptuous bum cheeks and as she did her bum cheeks in then skin tight light blue tights just jiggled along with her thighs and the drone picked it all up.  As Lindsey was flexing her bum cheeks, they just jiggled along with her thighs, and Max was running down her back towards her bum.  Lindsey stopped flexing and Max ran up onto her left bum cheek and he ran to the middle of it and he stood there looking around.  As Max stood there he looked like a small ant on a girls bum, from above he looked like a speck on Lindsey's bum in them tight light blue tights she had on.  Maz then began to run around on his giant girlfriends left bum cheek, and the drone flying overhead picked it up.  People all across the country tuned in and were watching it and many people were shouting for joy.

 

   Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach as her boyfriend Max was running around on her left bum cheek, which was quite large for Max.  Max was having the time of his life there on his giant girlfriends left bum cheek.  He didn't care what anyone thought, he had a giant girlfriend and he was on top of the world with her.  Max was shouting for joy as he was running around on Lindsey's left bum cheek.  As Max was running around the drone was fliming it all down and it was beiong broadcast into all the buildings worshipping Lindsey and the people were getting excited.  Max then ran towards her bum cleavage and Lindsey's skin tight light blue pantyhose spandex parted her voluptuous bum cheeks, and when Max got there he stopped and he looked at it.  To him her bum cleavage covered in them light blue skin tight pantyhose spandex was massive.  Lindsey's bum cleavage to him looked like a deep dark valley and it was all his to explore.  Max lunged forwards and he began to slide down the slope into Lindsey's masive bum cleavage and as he slid down he disappeard from view as he slid down between Lindsey's massive bum cleavage.

 

  Max slid down all the way to the bottom and he took out his cell and using the flash he began to explore there deep between Lindsey's bum cleavage.  The drone contined to fly there above Lindsey and then it flew up higher into the air and got a good live shot of her lying there on her stomach. Max was excited beyond belief there between Lindsey's bum cheeks, he loved it in there and he loved everything about it.  To him Lindsey's bum cleavage was large enough to easily have at least anouther 50 people easily. Max was hugging the walls of her bum cheeks and as he did he kissed several times as he was exploring there.

 

  Darlene and her goons arrived at a military base outside of Seattle and they were approached by Colonial Horatio he motioned for them all to get into a Hum V which they did.  The military vehicle headed away from the base to some location away from the base.  They drove for a good 15 minuets to a large field with a Hercules transport and a large tent set up with several military vehicles parked outside it.  They got out of the jeep and followed the Colonial into the tent.  Once inside they saw a large white colored mount with wheels and a large harpoon type gun on it but at the end instead of a harpoon  was a transparent ball the size of a basket ball with a point coming out, the entire thing was 9 feet tall and it was on 6 wheels.  The Colonial then said, "For the past 10 years the military has been working on a device that can shrink or make objects large and we have perfected it.  We will do a few demo's."  Darlene and her friends watched as the device was powered up and they watched as some objects were shrunken down and re enlarged, they watched as some objects were enlarged and made normal again.

 

   Darlene shouted, "This is great, can it work on people?"  The Colonial replied, "Yes it can and it works great. We have tested it out several times come out I want you to meet someone."  The followed the Colonial out as as they did he pointed up and said, "She has returned."  Darlene and her friend looked up and a giant woman walked up to them, she was dressed in military uniform, she stood in front of then as they all looked up.  The Colonial said, "This is Miranda Collins, she is part of the experiment.  She stands at a height of 150 feet, that is the biggest we can make a person."  Miranda got down on her knees and she sat down, the device was rolled out and a blue beam hit her and she returned to normal size in 15 seconds.  Darlene began to clap and the Colonial said, "We are going to enlarge you and your friends to fight Lindsey."  Darlene interrupted and said, "Colonial why don't you just shrink Lindsey down and then we can all deal with her."  The Colonial took outn his Ipad and he turned it on and said, "While Lindsey was in the Redwood forest we had a Hercules transport fly over her and we shot in in the back with the beam and as you can see from the footage, it has zero effect on her, we kept the beam on here for a good 30 seconds.  We almost drained the battery, so it has zero effect on her.  We are going to enlarge you and Barbara and Bill and Joseph all to 150 feet.  Now you all get ready."  Darlene and her friends got excited and they got ready to be enlarged. Colonial Horatio told the soldiers to lead the device onto the Hercules Transport.  He then said to Darlene and her friends, "Listen, you 4 will parachute down about 2 miles from Lindsey, then spread out and the Seargent will activate the beam and all of you one by one will be enlarged to 150 feet."  Darlene and her friends boarded the plane and it took off.

 

   Max had climbed out from between Lindsey's bum cheeks and he was now resting on her left bum cheek, Lindsey had put her head down and she folded her arms and she put her head down and took a rest.  As the transport plane neared Lindsey, they saw her in the distance lying down and Darlene and her friends got ready to parachute down.  The rear cargo door opened and Darlene and her friends parachuted down and Max sitting there on Lindsey's left bum cheek watched as the four parachuted down. Lindsey's legs were pointing towards them so he was looking down Lindsey's thighs towards them.  The beam shot from the Hercules transport and one by one Darlene and her friends began to grow and in 30 seconds all 4 grew to 150 feet.  Max saw this and he got up and he shouted to Lindsey but she had fallen asleep.  He shouted, "OH MY GOSH THATS DARLENE AND HER GOONS."  Darlene and her goons began to run towards Lindsey, Max ran off her bum and he began to sprint off her bum and up her back towards her head.  As Max was running he was shouting Lindsey's name.  As Darlene and her friends neared Lindsey Darlene said, "Get Max, he is most likely between Lindsey's bum cheeks, he just loves it in there, he loves her bum."  The four giants reached Lindsey.

 

 

Chapter 26 Four vs one. by WhiteBird

  Max had reached Lindsey's left shoulder and he was shouting, but Lindsey had fallen asleep.  Darlene and Barbara had arrived with the two giant men, and the stopped at Lindsey's feet.  Barbara said, "Oh my gosh we are 150 feet tall and she is still huge compared to us."  Darlene responded, "Looks like Lindsey fell asleep, Max must be having the time of his life between them bum cheeks, quickly we must get there and get Max before she wakes up."  They did not notice Max way up there on Lindsey's left shoulder, Max had hid behind a fold in Lindsey's clothes.  Both Darlene and Barbara got up onto Lindsey's thighs and they both ran to her bum, Darlene ran up onto her right bum cheek and Barbara onto her left bum cheek. As they went onto Lindsey's bum cheeks, her bum cheeks just jiggled. They both stood there on Lindsey's bum cheeks, even though they were 150 feet tall, there was enough room for an extra 2 people their size on each bum cheek.   Both Darlene and Barbara laid down onto their stomachs facing Lindsey's massive bum cleavage. Lindsey's bum cheeks just jiggled as they both laid down and Barbara said, "Oh my gosh!! Lindsey's bum cheeks sure do jiggle, wow so jiggly."  Lindsey was still asleep.  

 

   Both Darlene and Barbara reached down between Lindsey's massive bum cleavage down between her bum cheeks and they began to feel around for Max. They were feeling around in ther for Max and Barbara said, "Maybe he is not in here, he might be hiding somewhere else."  Darlene responded,  "Maybe he is down between her legs smelling her massive crotch.  I know Max just loves being down there, lets get him."  Both Darlene and Barbara got up and both moved and as they did Lindsey's bum cheeks jiggled and Lindsey happened to wake up and she felt something moving on her bum.  Lindsey lifted her head and she heard Max's faint cry. Barbara got down on her knees and she reached down between Lindsey's legs and Lindsey felt something faint.  Lindsey arched her back and she turned her head and she looked back and there standing on her right bum cheek was Darlene Lear.  She did not see Barbara  cause she was lying down on her stomach under Lindsey's left bum cheek.  Lindsey got angry and she spoke.  "Darlene Lear, what the hell are you doing?"  Lindsey's thunderous voice hit Darlene and she turned and she saw Lindsey had arched her back and she was looking back.  Barbara two had heard her voice and she got up and she screamed.

 

     Darlene ran off Lindsey's bum and down her thigh and she jumped off Lindsey and she began to run.  Barbara tried to run but she tripped and she fell onto Lindsey's thighs and when she hit Lindsey's left thigh it jiggled.  Lindsey turned and she sat up and Barbara got up and she began to run but Lindsey reached out and she grabbed Barbara and she wrapped her fingers around her body and she lifted Barbara up into the air  Barbara screamed as Lindsey lifted her into the air, Lindsey had her fingers wrapped around Barbara, only Barbara legs below the knee was showing and from the breasts up. Lindsey sitting on the ground lifted Barbara up to her face, and thats when she flt something run into her side on her left.  It was Joseph he ran into Lindsey and he shouted, "LET HER GO YOU STUPID BITCH."  Lindsey flicked Joseph with her elbow and she sent him flying backwards through the air.  Lindsey got up, and she looked around and off to her right she saw Darlene and beside her was a giant man Bill her boyfriend.  She turned and she saw Joseph lying there and he was getting up.  Lindsey waled up to him, she reached down and she grabbed him with her left hand wrapping her fingers around his body and she lifted him up into the air.

 

    Lindsey said, "Max, you are safe.  I won't let these people hurt you."  As Max looked out ahead from Lindsey's left shoulder, he saw Lindsey holding two giants in her hands.  Lindsey spoke, "So you two must be Darlene's servants, now tell me what the hell were you and Darlene doing on my bum?  Barbara looking up into Lindsey's huge face said, "Go to hell you stupid bitch." Lindsey gave a squeeze and Barbara felt it and she began to push on Lindsey's thumb and index finger and she began to gasp for air.  She then began to hit Lindsey's thumb and index finger and Joseph shouted, "Stop it! You are hurting her you fucking giant."  Lindsey then gave him a squueze and he sure felt it.  Lindsey then spoke, "Who the hell are you two to speak to me like that, you two are at my mercy.  I can squeeze the life from you and no one can stop me.  I will do what I want.  You guys want my boyfriend dead and you expect me to show you mercy, fuck that.  Tell me who the hell are you two, nothing but giants at my mercy.  No one on this planet can even stand up to me or go against me, you and your two friends down there are just toys to me."  Barbara was turning blue in the face and Joseph was too and both Darlene and Bill were watching Lindsey squeee the life from their friends.

 

   Darlene and Bill shouted angrly at Lindsey.  Lindsey looked at both Barbara and Joeph and she smiled and she began to laugh. Both Barbara and Joseph were filled with rage as they looked up into Lindsey's gigantic face and seeing her laugh and there was nothing they could do against her.  Bill shouted and he ran at Lindsey and he begn to hit and punch her right leg, and Lindsey just flicked him with her foot and Bill went flying back wards a good thousand feet. Darlene clenched her fists and she looked up and she let out a loud scream, and she shouted at the top of her lungs, "YOU STUPID GIANT FUCKING BITCH!! YOU ARE KILLING THEM, YOU AREN'T EVEN GIVING THEM A FIGHTING CHANCE.  FUCK YOU YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT BITCH."  Lindsey heard Darlene's cry, she lowered both Barbara and Joseph and she let them go and they both fell to th ground gasping for air. Lindsey then took a couple of steps, she got down on her right knee and she lowered her right hand palm up.  Max's family ran onto her hand, she stood up and she moved her hand to her left shoulder and Max's family went onto Lindsey's left shoulder.

 

   Lindsey turned towards Darlene who was a good 2000 feet away or more and she said, "Darlene, you and your slaves should really give up on trying to hurt my boyfriend. No one can get to him, I will protect him and with me he is safe. Do you really think that by becoming giants that you would be able to hurt him. Look at who he has on his side, me a real 900 foot tall woman."  Max then shouted down from Lindsey's left shoulder, his shout was so faint cause of the height he was at.  Max shouted, "I DON'T NEED ANYONE.  YOU CAN HAVE YOUR GIANTS, YOUR  SERVANTS BY THE THOUSANDS. I HAVE A GIANT GIRLFRIEND, LINDSEY HORVATH, SHE IS MORE POWERFUL THEN AN ENTIRE ARMY, SHE IS THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON THE PLANET. NO ON CAN STAND UP TO OR AGAINST MY GIANT GIRLFRIEND."  Lindsey smiled and said, "Darlene, I am going to show you mercy just this once, behave and tell your idiot servants to behave cause you don't want me mad."  Lindsey then turned and she headed away. 

 

   Darlene ran after Lindsey and she shouted at her, Lindsey stopped and she turned around.  Lindsey looked down at the 150 foot tall Darlene and Darlene looked up at Lindsey.  Darlene shouted up, "YOU GIANT STUPID BITCH.  YOUR BOYFRIEND MAX HAS CAUSED ME SO MUCH PROBLEMS SO MUCH HEART ACHE HE SHOULD DIE."  Lindsey got doen on one knee and Darlene took several steps back, Lindsey quickly reached out her right hand and she grabbed Darlene.  Darlene screamed as Lindsey wrapped her fingers around her body and all that showed was her legs below the knee and from her breasts up.  Lindsey lifted Darlene up into the air, she then stood up and thats when she felt something run into her left leg.  It  was Bill he body checked Lindsey's left leg but to no effect.  Bill began to punch and hit Lindsey's let and Linsey just moved her foot and Bill went flying back a good 800 feet. Darlene was puching on Lindsey's index finger and thumb but Lindsey was too strong.  Lindsey lifted Darlene to her face and she gave her a slight squeeze and Darlene felt it and she began to squirm.

 

     Darlene looked up into Lindsey's huge face and she screamed in anger filled with rage.  Lindsey spoke, "Darlene I can easilly end your life.  Max did not go around putting you down behind your back, he is not interested in you.  All that you think he is doing is just your imiganation.  You are just a small weak woman to me.  Max does not need to fear you, you may be a giant to everyone else but to me you and your giant friends maybe giants to everyone else but to me you are like small toys."  Lindsey then headed away she lowered Darlene down to her side and she began to walk away.   Barbara shouted, "OH MY GOSH THAT GIANT BITCH HAS DARLENE."  Barbara, Bill and Joseph began to run after Lindsey but Lindsey's walking pace was faster then they could run and Lindsey was putting distance between herself and them.  Darlene was facing Lindsey's hip and whe she turned her head to her left she wa looking up Lindsey's body, and when she turned her head to her right she as looking down Lindsey's leg to the ground.  Darlene screamed but Lindsey ignored her screams.

Chapter 27. by WhiteBird

 Darlene turned her head and she looked up Lindsey's side and she shouted as loud as she could, "HEY LINDSEY HORVATH, HEY HEY ARE YOU DEAF WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND?"  Lindsey while walking brought Darlene up to her face and said, "You should consider yourself lucky that I don't close my hand and crush you. Now shut up."  Lindsey then gave Darlene a squeeze and Darlene begn to squirm there in her hand.  Lindsey then heard a shout behind her, it was Bill, she then felt something hit her right bum cheek.  It was a pick up truck, that Bill had picked up and he ran after Lindsey and he threw it at her.  Lindsey stopped and she turned around and she saw Bill running up to her with Barb and Barbara and Joseph a little ways behind.  Bill ran up to Lindsey and he looked up at her and he pointed at her and said loudly, "Lindsey, I want you to let my girlfriend go.  If you don't we will cause as much damage as we can, you can't be in three places at once.  Do you understand you giant stupid bitch?"  Lindsey nodded her head and she smiled and said, "Oh Bill I do understand, but you are the stupid one."  Lindsey then squatted down a bit and she quickly shot out her left hand and before Bill could turn and run she grabbed him wrapping her fingers around his body and she straightened up and she lifted hime up into the air.

 

   Bill began to shout and yell there in Lindsey's left hand, she then moved Bill over to her right and and she also grabbed Bill with her right hand.  Lindsey was now holding Darlene and Bill in her right hand both sandwiched together into each other in Lindsey's grip. Lindsey tightened her grip and both Darlene and Bill began to squirm there in her grip, both began to push on Lindsey's thumb and Index finger with all their might but Lindsey was too strong. Lindsey heard a male voice down below it was Joseph, she turned and he was running right at her.  He shouted, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU YOU STUPID BITCH LET MY FRIENDS GO NOW FUCK FUCK!!"  Barbara shouted, "JOSEPH, NO STOP!! STOP JOSEPH!!"  Lindsey turned to face Joseph and when he got close she squatted down and she reached out her left and and she flicked Joseph in the face with her index finger and Joseph went flying back and he fell on his back he moaned and he past out.  Lindsey looked over at Barbara and said, "Do you people really think that you can beat me.  I am unstopable."  Lindsey then grabbed Joseph with her left hand and she stood up.  She lifted Joseph up to her face and she looked at him there unconscious in her hand, and she gave him a little shake.   Lindsey looked over and down at Barbara and she said, "I'm guessing you want your boyfriend back.  You can have him, now I'm going to deal with these two and you and your boyfriend better behave cause there is no place anyone including you can hide from me."  Lindsey then threw Joseph right at Barbara Joseph flew threw the air and he flew right into Barbara knocking her over.

 

   Lindsey then headed towards Coaldale and she lowered her hand down to her side and headed across the country towards Coaldale. Lindsey Horvath's massive 900 foot tall form was easily seen as far away as 20 miles.  Max took the view in way up there on her left shoulder. Bill and Darlene began to scream and shout there in Lindsey's hand but she just ignored them. When Lindsey was 10 miles from Coaldale, Max was able to see it from Lindsey's shoulder.  As Lindsey neared Coaldale she brought her hand holding Darlene and Bill up front.  

  Max sitting there on Lindsey's shoulder laughed as he waved to Darlene and Bill.  They both saw him there and they both had looks that would of killed Max several times over. Max shouted to them, "HEY YOU TWO. COME AND TRY TO GET ME, HA HA HA HA HA.  THIS IS SO FUNNY YOU BOTH ARE GIANTS AND I AM NORMAL SIZED AND STILL YOU MORONS CAN'T GET TO ME."  Darlene let out a loud shreakk and she said, "Keep gloating Max, but when I do get my hands on you I will tear you in half and crush each half mark my words."  Lindsey's thunderous voice interrupted Darlene and Lindsey said, "Then i shall close my hand and crush you both."  Lindsey then closed her hand a bit and both Darlene and Bill felt it they felt Lindsey's fingers squeeze in on them and both were unable to take a breath.  Both began to gasp for air and both began to kick and both were hitting and pushing on Lindsey's thumb and index finger. They both looked up into Lindsey's gigantic face and both got scared.  Lindsey neared Coaldale and she entered the city limits and she stopped outside the city.  Max stood up and he saw across his city, he stood there on his giant girlfreinds left shoulder.

 

   Lindsey then spoke loudly and said, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SPEAK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT AND TO THREATEN HIM?  WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?  I CAN EASILY END YOU LIVES BY CLOSING MY FINGERS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO."  Lindsey then loosened her grip a bit and she held up her right arm over the city of Coaldale and she said, "People of Coaldale, look up.   I have the woman you all so fear and her boyfriend Bill.  Both are giants 150 feet tall but loo to me they are like toys in my hand. You tiny people can stop fearing these two and their friends. "  Lindsey then lowered her arm and she then said, "Now do I let you both live or die, hmmmm."  Darlene and Bill looked up into Lindsey's huge face then at each other.

 

      Lindsey then looked down at the small city and way down in the streets she saw people running around.  Many were running away from her but from her point of view it did not look like they were running fast.  Some were running around and some were running towards her.  Down below all across the city people were shouting and screaming as loud as they could.  Many were cheering for Lindsey while many who were loyal to Darlene and her family were cussing at Lindsey calling her names.  They were filled with rage as they were shouting at the top of their lungs.  Lindsey smiled as she looked down, she heard their screams, to her their screams sounded faint and high pitched.  Lindsey then said, "Wow listen to all you tiny people, just shouting for joy!!  You must all be so excited to see me and look at all you people just running around.  Wow running around so filled with joy at seeing me.  Look Darlene all your servants are so excited to see me just listen to their shouts of joy, ha ha ha."  After the people of Coaldale heard what Lindsey said, all the loyal servants of Darlene were filled with rage even more. 

 

   Lindsey looked down and she laughed for a few seconds as she watched the tiny people way down below in the streets running around.  Her thunderous laughter even made the servants of Darlene even more furious, and they screamed even louder.  Lindsey then held her right hand up holding Darlene and her boyfriend Bill and said, "Look everyone, look your fearless leader, lookl she is way above your heads bow to her bow to your Queen Darlene Lear, ha ha ha ha ha ha ."  Darlene began to scream and shout as Lindsey held her above Coaldale. Lindsey the lowered her hand and she turned it a bit and she looked at Darlene and Bill and said, "I'm going to let you go have fun with you people Darlene."  Lindsey lowered then and she let them go and they both ran into Coaldale.  Lindsey then turned and she headed away from Coaldale.

 

 

Chapter 28. Angry giants by WhiteBird

 Lindsey Horvath turned and she headed away from Coaldale and as she did the ground around her just shook with each step she took.  The people of Coaldale felt the ground under their feet tremble as Lindsey walked away.  Lindsey then increased her walking speed and Max sat down on her left shoulder.  Lindsey was still in view to the people of Coaldale as she was walking away. 

 

   Darlene then said to her goons, "Well look at us we are 150 feet tall and now those who are against me will pay.,  lets go."  Darlene then headed into the city of Coaldale followed by her boyfriend Bill and Barbara and Joseph, all 4 of them entered Coaldale.  As they did many people went running while others fell to their knees shouting praise to Darlene. Darlene and her three friends towered over most of the buildings as as they were walking through Coaldale screams and shouts from the people in the streets were heard across Coaldale.  Darlene stopped, she looked around and she spoke, her voice was like thunder, 

    "Alright everyone, listen up all you tiny people.  Look up at me and my 3 friends, look at me.   I am now a giant and a goddess, your Queen.  I demand total loyality from those of you who have doubt.  Those of you who are loyal to me that is good."  

Then down below a young woman ran up to Darlene and she fell before Darlene's feet and she began to praise Darlene.  Darlene looked down and she saw this tiny woman down there at her right foot.  Darlene reached down and she picked up the woman and she lifted the woman up to her face, the woman screamed.  Darlene looked at the woman and she said, "I know you, you are Rachael you are loyal to me, i will let you live.  Joseph a present for you."  Darlene extended her hand and she handed the small woman over to Joseph, Joseph took her and he held her between his thumb and index and middle finger.  The tiny woman screamed and Joseph laughed he then put her into his shirt pocket.

 

    Darlene looking around said out loud, "Bill I would like you to level 2 tall buildings in this city, however give the people the count of 100 to evacuate then demolish it."  The people heard what she had said, and the tall buildings were being evacuated fast.  Bill headed towards a tall building.  Darlene then said, "Barbara and Joseph, I would like you to head to the North Copperhead residence and begin tearing the roofs off the houses and crush every parked car.  I will head to the Paradise residential area and begin destroying some houses.  Tear the roof off of at least a hundred houses."  Bill reached a 10 story building he counted to a hundred.  He lifted his arms and he brought both fists down onto the roof causing many of the windows to blow out, debris fell down into the streets.  Bill hit the building a few more times and it collapsed and the noise echoed across the city.  Down below in the streets people went running, many were screming in fear while others were shouting for mercy.

 

   Joseph and Barbara arrived at Copperhead residential area and they began to tear the roofs off the houses and crush the parked cars.  Barbara was also grabbed some of the people and instead of putting them back down she was tossing them aside like garbage.  After see this many left their homes as fast as they could.  One man running through the streets shouted, "DARLENE AND HER FRIENDS ARE GOING TO KILL US..AT LEAST LINDSEY WASN'T DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN HER PATH AND HURTING ANYONE IN HER PATH."  Darlene too began destroying houses and as she did she was just laughing.  She was laughing at the tiny people down below running for their lives, to her it was funny.  Bill reached anouther tall building and he began to demolish it and in a few minutes he turned it into rubble.  Bill then began to laugh and he shouted, "LOOK AT ME LADIES I AM A REAL MAN A HUGE MAN.  I CAN NOW DO WHAT I WANT TO ANY OF YOU NO ONE CAN STOP ME."  Darlene replied, "You all heard that, Bill can do what he wants to any of you, he has my permission.  I Darlene your Queen have given my boyfriend and my other two giant friends to crush anyone they think is not loyal or anyone they don't like."  The people of Coaldale began to hide where ever they could other began to leave, and Darlene noticed this.

 

    Darlene shouted, "BILL, BARBARA AND JOSEPH BLOCK ALL MAIN ROADS AND THE MAIN HIGHWAY INTO THIS CITY, THROW DEBRIS AND JUNK TO BLOCK THE EXITS.  PEOPLE ARE LEAVING AND SOME CARS HAVE LEFT, NO ONE MUST LEAVE."  Joseph shoted, "DARLENE 5 CARS HAVE LEFT SHOULD I RUN AFTER THEN AND CRUSH THEM." Darlene replied, "No.  Let them go, let them escape."  Bill and Barbara and Joseph began to block all main roads into Coaldale and the main highway by putting debris onto the roads and highway.  

   Darlen and her friends continued to destroy the city and hurt its inhabitants. Joseph was picking up girls of all ages and he was ripping off their clothes and he was dropping some into his pants while others he was licking, and he was enjoying every moment of it.  Barbara was breaking peoples legs and watching them crawl away, and Bill under Darlen's orders contined to demolish buildings.  The people were screaming and begging for mercy but no was given..Many were shouting and bowing before Darlene to have mercy and to tell her giant friends to stop hurting people.  Darlene just stood there laughing.

 

   One of the cars that managed to get away, its driver turned to his friends who were in the car and said, "Darlene and her friend's are going to kill and hurt alot of people.  We need help and there is only one who can stop them, Lindsey Horvath."  A girl in the back seat, she was brunette and about 21 said, "Do you really think Lindsey will help us, she practically let them go and she left as they entered Coaldale, i don't think she cares."  To which a guy also in the back seat replied, "Maybe she does not but look at how the people of Coaldale behaved, we we so loyal to Darlene putting her on a pedestal, she and her goons are now giants and are now torturing people.  Lindsey at first was much bigger at 250 feet and she did  not go out of her way to hurt anyone. Lindseyt simply gave us what we wanted Darlene Lear our Queen and her goons. I am no longer loyal to Darlene, I will beg Lindsey for help."  There was a minute of silence then everyone in the car agreed.  The driver took a turn and he headed straight towards Max Conrad's farm.

 

      Lindsey was lying on her stomach she was facing the farm house it was destroyed but a part of it was rebuilt.  Now being 900 feet tall Lindsey was seen as far away as 5 miles even though she was lying down. The car was approaching Lindsey and she was coing into view, they were coming upon her towards her feet.  As Lindsey was lying there she for fun began to flex her bum cheeks and as she was flexing her bum cheeks they just jiggled. Lindsey came into view as the car spead towards the farm, the car slowed down as it neared the gravel road. Lindsey's feet were pointed towards the highway, she was a good 2 miles in. The driver turned in and they headed down the gravel road towards the farm. A girl in the front seat leaned forwards and she said, "Oh my gosh look at ther size of her.  Look Lindsey is flexing her bum cheeks, she sure must love doing that."  The driver replied, "She does it for her boyfriend Max, he just loves it when she flexes her bum cheeks."  The finally reached the entry to the farm and the car drove in and Lindsey saw the car.

 

   Lindsey reached over and she simply put her index finger onto the car so it could not go and she said, "Well look a visator."  She then removed her finger and she then grabbed the car with her thumb and index finger and as she did the sides caved in a tiny bit and everyone in the car screamed.  Lindsey picked up the car and she lifted it to her face and she looked at it.  she then lifted it close to her right eye and she looked at the people in the car. They all looked into Lindsey's eye.  Lindsey then pulled the car away and she lowered it and she put it into her palm and said, "Max there is a car here, do you kow these people."  Max was on Lindsey's back and he ran up onto her left shoulder and as he looked down he saw a car there on Lindsey's left palm.  He said, "I don't think so.  Lets find out what they want."  Lindsey brought her hand closer to her face and she said, "Alright, you can all get out and tell me why you are here."  Everyone got out of the car, all 5 people got out and they stood there in Lindsey's palm looking around.  Then they looked up into her huge face.

 

   The driver of the car ran forwards and he shouted up, "GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH MY NAME IS BARRY LUKE AND WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.  DARLENE AND HER GOONS ARE DESTROYING COALDALE AND THEY ARE HURTING AND TORTURING PEOPLE, PLEASE..."  Before he could finish speaking Lindsey interrupted him and said, "Thats not my problem, you people of Coaldale wanted Darlene, you people put her on a pedistal, now you can have her.  Those who get hurt or maimed should be glad that a goddes and queen like Darlene and her goons did it."  The 5 tiny people strood there in Lindsey's palm and there was silence, then the guy who spoke before in the car ran forwards and he fell to his knees and he bowed, he then looked up and shouted, "GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH I BEG YOU FOR MERCY.  MY NAME IS ANDREW JOHNSON AND I BEG YOU TO HAVE MERCY ON US TINY PEOPLE.  I ADMIT WE WERE LOYAL TO DARLENE AND HER GONS BUT HAVE NOW SEEN THER TRUTH AND BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVNESS.  PLEASE GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH HAVE MERCY, THE PEOPLE OF COALDALE ARE BEING TORTURED BY THOSE 4 GIANTS, THEY AREN'T ALLOWING ANYONE TO ESCAPE.  MY FRIEND WHO IS THERE HAS SENT ME A TEXT THAT BARBARA HAS BROKEN THE LEGS OF AT LEAST 200 PEOPL.  JOSEPH IS TORMENTING GIRLS OF ALL AGES AND BILLL IS LEVELING THE CITY. PLEASE HELP PLEASE STOP THEM LINDSEY."  There was silence and Lindsey spoke and said, "Well Andrew since you begged for my mercy i shall give it, I willl head to Coaldale and put a stop to this carnage.  You all get back in your car now."  Everyone got back into the car and Lindsey put the car down onto the ground.

 

   Colonial Horatoi was sitting at his desk when Coloniall Gene Han walked in, they shook hands and General Han said, "Colonial, those 4 people you turned into giants need to be returned to normal.  There is talk in Washington to strip you of rank.  You used the device for personal use.  Darlene is your relative and you enlarged her and her friends.  Did you know Darlene and her friends are in Coaldale tirturing people?"  Colonial Horatio stood up and said, "No, I did not.  Darlene told me they wanted to fight Lindsey Horvath and to help people get away from her.  Darlene told me they just wanted to scare the bad people in the city."  Colonial then handed an ipad to Colonila Horatio with live footage of what was happening in Coaldael.  Colonila Horatio watched for amminutes, he the put the iapd down and picked up the phone and said, "Yes its me prepare the shrink cannon and the Hercules gun ship and the Hercules transport and two blachawk helocopters.  We are heading out fast."  Colonial Horatio then said to Colonial Han, "your more then welcome to come along."  Both Colonials left the office and they headed outside.

 

   The shrink cannon was being loaded onto the Hercules transport, there at the military base were 3 soldiers who were enlarged to 20 feet, they were helping with the load.  Within 10 minutes the planes and helicopters were loeaded and the planes were heading to the runway for takeoff.   The tow black hawk helicopter had taken off and were on their way to Coaldale.  The two Hercules planes took off and they were following the blackhawk helicopters.

 

   Lindsey then got up and as she did the ground around her just shook. The driver of the car drove out of the drive way and they watched as Lindsey took a step, she stepped over the trees and the powerlines.  From their view her foot landed at least a hundred feet or more away and when her foot came down the ground just shook.  Lindsey slowly headed back to Coaldale.  As Lindsey was walking back towards Coaldale the Military armada was approaching Coaldale, they were coming upon behind Lindsey. One of the soldiers in the Blackhawk helicopter said, "Oh my gosh thats Lindsey Horvath, she is heading towards Coaldale."  The Colonial Horatio replied, "She is most likely going there to stop Darlene and her friends. We need to step on it.  We are going to shrink down Darlene and her freinds and take them with us."  The pilot replied, "Sir, why did we bring the gun ship?"  The Colonial gave the pilot a sten look and said, "Darlene is a family member, I myself will discipline her and her friends.  I won't let Lindsey interfere, she might kill Darlene.  The gunship is going to use its artelliary on Lindsey if she tries to hurt Darlene."  The 4 military aircrafts passed Lindsey overhead, she looked up and saw them pass.

 

   The four military aircraft approached the city of Coaldale, the Hercules transport with the shrink cannon made a circle around the city.  Colonial Horatio give the order to have Darlene and her friends reduced to normal size. A side door on the aircraft opened and the officer aimed the cannon and a green wave energy beam shot out and Joseph was hit and the energy beam envelped him and he began to shrink down.  Darlene saw what was happening and she shouted, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"  Within 10 seconds Joseph was reduced to normal size, the officer aimed the cannon and anouther beam shot out and Barbara was hit and a green enery enveloped Barbara and she began to shrink down and in 10 seconds she was normal size.  Barbara seeing she was no longer a giant began to run from the mob of people and so did Joseph.

 

   Bill saw what had happened and he shouted, he began to run through the city stepping on anyone and anything.  He was destroying anything in his path, the Hercules Transport made a turn, the officer fired up the cannon and the cannon fired and the beam hit Bill and he began to shrink and in 10 seconds he was reduced to normal size.  Darlene screamed, she tore a roof off a tall building and she flung it at the aircraft and it missed the aircraft.   The cannon fired and Darlene was hit, she screamed and she in 10 seconds was reduced to normal size.  The blackhawk helicopter came down to where Darlene was and a soldier was lowered down, a mob was approaching Darlene and a few warning shots were fired.  The soldier motioned for Darlene to come, she was furious, she ran to the soldier and she and the soldier were hoisted back up into the helicopter.  The Helicopter began to ascend.

 

    Lindsey neared the city of Coaldale and she was still 2 miles out, she spoke and her thunderous voice just boomed and thundered across the land and sky.  "Darlene Lear, fun time for you ends now."  Colonial Horatio told the officer on the gunship, "Do what you can to stop or slow down Lindsey, we need to pick up Joseph and Barbara, we have Darlene and Bill."  Lindsey slowed down as she reached Coaldale, she saw the two blackhawk helicopters over the city and the two Hercules transports up higher. The Hercules gunship fired its main cannon and as it did the sound was heard as far away a 5 miles.  A stream of large armor peircing bullets were shot and Lindsey got hit in the chest and shoulders.  The bullets had no effect on Lindsey as the bullets hit her in the chest her large breasts just jiggled.  The gun man in the Hercules Transport shouted, "OUR PRIMARY WEAPON IS HAVING ZERO EFECT ON LINDSEY, SHE IS TOO BIG AND POWERFUL."  Then several missiles were fired, 12 missiles were fired and all impacted into Lindsey, into her chest stomach and legs, having zero effect. 

 

  Lindsey squatted down and with her right hand she scooped up several tons of dirt and she stood up and took a step and said, "Back off leave me alone."  She then flung the tons of dirt up at the gunship and the hand full of dirt flew over Coaldale and it impacted into the Hercules gunship and the dirt was like bullets and it damages the aircraft and the aircraft began to come down. Some of the dirt came down onto Coadale causing some damage to buildings.  The other three military aircraft took off.  Lindsey saw the Hercules gunship come down outside of Coaldale and she then headed around Coaldale towards the gunship. As Lindsey was walking around Coaldale the ground across the city just shook with each step Lindsey took. Lindsey saw the crashed Hercules gun ship and she walked up to it.  She saw tiny soldiers getting out a few started to run while others just stoof there looking up. Lindsey then spoke and said, "So you people attacked me, now should I show you mercy or just crush you all under my foot?"   The tiny soldiers looking up at 900 foot tall Lindsey began to scream and shout at the top of their lungs.  The soldiers that started to run earlier were quite a bit away but to Lindsey they had not run that far,  Then the rest of the soldiers started to run, and Lindsey reached down and she picked up the crashed aircraft. She lifted it and she threw it aside and it flew a good miles before it crashed into the ground.

Chapter 29. People having fun. by WhiteBird

Lindsey then looked down and there she saw the tiny pilots and the crew running away from her. Max tried to look down but Lindsey’s massive left breast blocked his view. Then the pilots and crew stopped and they turned and they looked up at the massive towering 900 foot tall girl. They had to crank their heads just to be able to look up to her face. One shouted in fear and just started to run as fast as he could and the others followed. Lindsey put her hand on her hips and let out a couple of giggle. She then said, “Oh come on you tiny bug people. Do you reall think you can get away from me. I can easily lift my foot and crush your all like bugs. You army people reall need to leave me alone. You will never win against me, I am a 900 foot tall giant woman.” Lindsey then just stepped over the running army people and she headed across the country side. As Lindsey was walking Max ran close to her neck and he sat down and he took in the view. Lindsey then said, “Hey Max. Do you want to go to the beach? Cause if you do its only a good 15 minute walk for me and I think it would be great.” Max replied with a loud YES. Lindsey took a slight turn and she headed towards the coast.

 

   Lindsey Horvath walking through the country side on her way to the beach was a sight to behold.  With her great size she was seen as far away as 70 miles. As Lindsey was walking the ground around her for a mile trembled with each step she took. Many people in the towns and small cities nearby just watched as she continued her walk, wondering what and where she was going.  Lindsey ignored the towns and cities and headed on towards the beach.



As Lindsey neared the coast the people on the beach for several miles up and down the beach saw her coming. Many began to evacuate the beach as fast as they could, cars and trucis filled with people were leaving the area. As Lindsey got close the ground began to shake with each step she took, a small city with a few tall buildings felt the tremors. The small city had 5 tall buildings close to the beach each one was a hotel, two were 25 stories tall and the other 3 were 16 stories. As Lindsey walked past the city the ground across the city just shook with each step she took. The tall buildings just swayed with each step she took and many people in the buildings screamed and shouted. Lindsey stopped walking, she looked down and there in front of her was a couple hundred feet of beach then the ocean. Over to her right was the city and as the people from the tall buildings looked out they had to look up just to see her. Lindsey then said to Max, “Hey Max, I’m going to lie down for a rest along the beach. Alright you tiny people move, cause I’m going to lie down for a while on this beach.” Lindsey took a turn, the beach was clear, she then slowly laid down on the beach onto her stomach. The ocean was to her left and the city was to her right. Now even with her laying down on her stomach she still towered over most of the buildings, even the tall ones.



    People across the city and beyond were talking about Lindsey, about her being at their city. There were still thousands of thousands of people on the beach, most were on either side of Lindsey away from her feet and away from her head. Lindsey could see hundreds of hundreds of people up ahead and she smiled at them and said, “Alright all you teeny people, no need to be afraid.  I have no intention to hurt anyone."  As she spoke her voice just thundered a few miles and many were more calm after she had said those words. Lindsey could see several people running towards her and she lowered her head down so that her chin was close to the ground. There was a group of people and a guy ran forwards a bit and he shouted up to Lindsey and said, “HEY LINDSEY HORVATH. GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH. WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE YOUR PERMISSION FOR SOME OF ON THE BEACH HERE TO BE ABLE TO GET UP ON YOU LIKE ON YOUR BACK AS YOU LIE HERE. NONE OF US HAS EVER BEEN ON A GIANT WOMAN A REAL GIANT WOMAN. IF NOT PLEASE DON‘T GET MAD AT US FOR THIS REQUEST AND PLEASE LET US LEAVE AND NOT CRUSH US.” a279;Lindsey heard him, she lifted her head and smiled and spoke, "Alright I will allow it.  Listen up everyone, since some of you so much want to get up and be on me I will allow it.  Now listen, you people are bugs to me so if you don't want to get crushed or hurt make sure you are careful.  Also make sure none of you get lost."  Within minuets people began to run towards Lindsey.



    After a good 15 minuets there were a couple hundred people on Lindsey’s thighs and more were crawling up her. Many began to run up her massive thighs up onto her bum cheeks from both thighs. After a good 45 minutes there were several hundred people on Lindsey’s thighs and bum cheeks with some on her back. From up above it looked like there were small ants running around on a girls thighs and bum cheeks.  Several people at least 75 gathered close to Lindsey's bum cleavage.  Lindsey's skin tight light blue spandex cut into her bum parting both bum cheeks. To the tiny people Lindsey's bum cleavage looked like a deep dark valley.  A man shouted loudly, "OH MY GOSH!! JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF LINDSEY HORVATH'S BUM CLEAVAGE LOOK AT HOW THE LIGHT BLUE SPANDEX JUST CUTS INTO AND PARTS HER MASSIVE JIGGLY VOLUPTUOUS BUM CHEEKS. I SO MUCH WANT TO BE THERE BETWEEN HER VOLUPTUOUS BUM CHEEKS."  With that he ran forwards and he lunged forwards.  He bounced and he began so slide down the slope towards Lindsey's bum cleavage.

 

   As he was sliding down he began to shout for joy and within 15 seconds he disappeared from view as he slide down between Lindsey's massive bum cheeks. Not even a minute 20 more guys began to slide down the slope of Lindsey's bum cheeks down between her massive voluptuous bum cheeks. Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach.  

 

   A couple of hours had past and now there were hundreds upon hundreds of people on Lindsey.  Her thighs and bum cheeks were coivered with people, all enjoying themselves on her.  Some were running around, others were lying down, others exploring.  A couple of hundred had goen down between her voluptuous bum cheeks and were crawling around in between them. Lindsey's boyfriend Max has remained there on her left shoulder, from where he was he was able to see what was going on.  A guy deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks was walking around, he with a few friends were using the light on their cell phones to see in the dark.  They were surrounded with the color of Lindsey's skin tight light blue spandex. The guy shouted at the top of his lungs, "THIS IS SO AWESOME. I LOVE BEING HERE BETWEEN LINDSEY HORVATH'S BUM CHEEKS!!!  LINDSEY HORVATH IS A GODDESS, LINDSEY HORVATH IS A GODDESS."  They continued their exploration.

Chapter 30. He is gone. by WhiteBird

  Lindsey then lifted her head and she turned her head and said, "I sure do hope you people are having fun on me, especially those of you on my voluptuous bum.  All I have to do is flex and you will all fall down."  After Lindsey had said this those on her bum began to run around faster.  Lindsey then called out for her boyfriend Max and there was no answer. She then said, "Hey anyone, find me my boyfriend Max, I want to talk to him.  He is probably deep between my bum cheeks, if not there he is down between my legs."  Several people began to search for Max, and one person said, "Hey if you guys are looking for Max Conrad, the guy who was way up there on Lindsey's left shoulder, he is gone, he left with some woman."  Then some guy said, "You better tell Lindsey about what you saw."  So then this person went up to Lindsey's shoulder and began to tell Lindsey what she had seen.  Lindsey extended her hand and the tiny woman ran onto Lindsey's palm, Lindsey then moved her hand infront of her face and the tiny woman told her what she saw.  The woman said, "Lindsey this other woman had on some new kind of jet pack, very silent.  She aimed some object at your boyfriend and he just fell over.  She then just picked him up and she flew off with him, we had no idea he was taken against his will."  Lindsey replied, "I know who took him, its that woman Darlene.  Everyone listen up, time to get off me, I need to get up, please hurry up!!."  Lindsey lowered her hand down and the woman ran off her palm.

 

    It took about 20 minutes for everyone to get off Lindsey.  Once everyone was off, she stood up.  Down below at her feet, the tiny people began to run away from her as fast as they could. There were hundreds of people down below running away from Lindsey, and as she looked down to her it looked like a herd of bugs or ants down below.  A person running shouted, "I WONDER IF LINDSEY IS GOING TO FIND HER BOYFRIEND."  To which anouther person said, "OH SHE WILL.  I DOUBT THERE IS ANYWHERE A PERSON COULD HIDE FROM HER. SHE WILL LEVEL ANY CITY TO FIND MAX, SHE LOVES HIM VERY MUCH."  Lindsey then took a step and she headed away from the beach, and as she headed away the ground across the city just shook as she walked past it.  Lindsey then increased her speed and she began to run, she was running back to Coaldale.  Darlene and her goons back at Coaldale got word of Lindsey returning, and with her great size of 900 feet she will be arriving within 5 minutes.  

 

  Now Lindsey being 900 feet tall her running speed was 1588 mph and she was running 26 miles a minute.  Lindsey's massive weight of 321 355 tons just shook the ground.  As Lindsey Horvath was running, her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled with each step she took. As she was running deep between her bum cheeks a person was screaming at the top of his lungs. It was Max Conrad her boyfriend.  (Several hundred people from the beach loyal to Darlene, took him knocked him out and took him deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks.  They tied him to one of the walls between her bum cheeks and left him there, Lindsey having no idea he is still with her. )  Max began to scream and shout at the top of his lungs, but he was in totally darkness.  He could feel the jiggle of his giant girlfriends jiggly bum as she was running.  Max's screams and shouts were totally muffled by his giant girlfriends bum cheeks.  Lindsey was coming upon Coaldale, Darlene and her goons were a good 10 miles out and they were parked down.  They got out of Darlene's new SUV and picked up their binoculars to watch the show.

 

    Barbara shouted, "LOOK HERE SHE COMES."  Lindsey slowed down her run and came to a stop outside Coaldale.  Lindsey began to look and survey the city, she then spoke.  "People of Coaldale, listen to me.  Darlene Lear has taken my boyfriend, and i want him back.  Now I know you people down below know about this.  Someone be kind enough to let me know, if not I will level this city.  I want my boyfriend back unharmed."  Lindsey stood there looking down, way down below the people in the streets were scared, many began to run away as fast as they could.  Lindsey lifted her right foot and she brought it down causing an earthquake and she yelled, "HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU BUGS TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WANT MAX BACK.  ARE YOU BUGS STILL LOYAL TO DARLEN, SHE IS A BUG TO ME.  THATS IT I HAVE HAD IT."  Lindsey fell to her knees and she bent down closer to Coaldale, and even with her on her knees and bent down she still towered over all the buidings.  Lindsey then began to tear buildings apart with debris falling into the streets.  

 

   Just then at least a hundred people began to shout up in unison and Lindsey heard them, they shouted at the top of their lungs, "GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US, PLEASE LET US LIVE.  DON'T CRUSH US LIKE BUGS, DARLENE HAS NOT BEEN HERE AND IF WE KNEW ABOUT MAX WE WOULD TELL YOU."  Lindsey saw them and she heard them, she saw the people fall to their knees and bow.  She pulled her hand back and replied, "Alright I will let this city stand for now, but if you are lieing to me you people and this city will be under my foot."  Lindsey then straightened up she then stood up and she took a step back.  She then headed away from Coaldale and she then stopped and looked back at Coaldale.  She headed back, she bent down and said, "If you people don't want to get crushed by me them help me find Max, prove to me that you people are not trying to deceive me. "    Max was still trying to get free from his restraints and he was still shouting at the top of his lungs, hoping someone would hear him.  She then gpt down on her knees again and she  reached down into the city of Coaldale and she began to tear buildings apart with her fingers.  People were running through the streets screaming at the top of their lungs.  Lindsey was tearing buildings apart slowly making sure not to crush anyone.   Darlene laughed and said, "Oh my gosh, this is just too funny.  Lindsey has no clue that Max is deep between her bum cheeks.  She is going to spend a long time looking for him."  Then both she and Barbara laughed.  

 

     The city of Coaldale was in a panic as Lindsey was tearing buildings apart with her own fingers.  After a good 5 minutes Lindsey stood up and she took a step back, she then said, "People of Coaldale.  You do not want me as an enemy, cause if I got mad i doubt anyone or any army can stop me. If anyone know anything about Max do tell me."  She then took a few steps away and Lindsey spoke loudly, her thundrous voice just thundered across the land and sky to a range of 30 miles, she said, "EVERYONE THAT CAN HEAR ME.  THIS IS LINDSEY HORVATH I AM LOOKING FOR MY BOYFRIEND MAX CONRAD.  HE WAS TAKEN BY THAT WOMAN DARLENE LEAR, I WANT HIM BACK.  DARLENE LEAR YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE, IF MAX IS HURT OR DEAD YOU AND YOUR GOONS WILL GET CRUSHED.  DARLENE I WILL DESTROY YOUR UNCLE'S MILITARY BASE, LETS SEE WHAT HE WILL DO WITH YOU.  I DOUBT HE WILL STAND WITH YOU."  Lindsey then headed away from Coaldale.  Darlene shouted, "OH HELL, F--K I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD ATTACK MY UNCLE HORATIO'S MILITARY BASE, I HAVE TO CALL HIM."  Lindsey then picked up her speed and she began to run towards the military base Darlene's Uncle was in charge of.

 

    Darlene took out her cell and she called her Uncle, she was heisterical she said, "Uncle Horatio, Lindsey Horvath is on her way to your base, she is pissed.  You need to start launching missiles and fighter jets at her."  Coloniel Horatio stood up and he motioned for a couple of soldiers to confirm.  He then said, "Darlene, what do you mean she is pissed."  Darlene then quickly told him what she had told some people to do to Max.  Colonial Horatio yelled, "DARLENE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO LET GO.  LINDSEY WAS FINE AS LONG AS HER BOYFRIEND MAX IS SAFE, NOW YOU TOOK HIM AND MADE HER MAD.  SHE IS GOING TO DESTROY THIS BASE, I HAVE PUT THE BASE ON EVACUATION.  WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT HER.  WE WILL TRY TO TELL HER WHERE HER BOYFRIEND IS."  Darlene interrupted and said, "No, Uncle don't I want Lindsey to suffer."  Colonial Horatio hung up the phone and as he did Lindsey arrived, and when she the the ground across the base shook.

 

    Several misslies were let loose from missile launchers and they all impacted into Lindsey's chest and stomach and a couple into her legs with no effect.  Lindsey took a few steps forwards and she stepped on a few of the missile launcher.  10 fighter jets took off they turned and flew at Lindsey, 3 of them let loose their missiles and the missiles impacted into Lindsey's back, bum and legs.  Lindsey turned and she swung as the jets flew by, she managed to hit two of them and they crashed.  Then the other 9 fighter jest began to fly around her, shoot their weapons at her.  Lindsey took a few steps and she began to try to grab the fighter jets as they are flying around her, they were a bit too fast for her.  She spoke loudly, "BACK OFF YOU BUGS.  I JUST WANT MY BOYFRIEND BACK."  Lindsey saw one jet, she reached for it and managed to grab it and she lifted the jet to her face.  The pilot began to shoot at Lindsey's face with the machine gun, Lindsey tore the fighter jet in half, the pilot ejected and Lindsey dropped the torn plane and she grabbed the pilot before his chute opened. Lindsey brought the pilot she was holding there between her thumb and index finger.  Lindsey looked at the tiny man there between her index finger and thumb and she spoke, "You tiny idiot and your idiot friends.  Do you think you can win or beat me.  I should just crush you like a bug."  She then flug the pilot aside into the air and she swung again and this time she managed to hit two fighter jets causing them to crash.  The Colonial ordered the rest to pull back and they did.  Lindey turned her attention back onto the base, she got down on her knees and she began to tear the buildings apart looking for her boyfriend.

 

   Colonial Horatio waved his hand and said, "Get that helicopter into the air, the one with loud speakers.  We need to tell her where her boyfriend is, my neice this time went a bit too far.   Also is that F 18 ready to launch."  The pilot responded, "Yes, the pilor is ready."  The Colonial was on a seperate small base a good 3 miles away, he said, "That F 18 has an active nuclear missile, if Lindsey grabs it any sudden movement it will explode causing radiation to spread all over the state.  The F 18 must reach Washington base where techs can work on the missile."  The helicopter with loud speakers was airborn and headed off th the larger base.  At the same time the F 18 spead down the runway and it took off.  Lindsey tearing the buildings apart heard the F 18 taking offf, she stood up and said to herself, "I can't find him here in these buildings, I'm wondering if he is in that jet."  Lindsey stepped over the destroyed buildings and she began to run after the figher jet.  The Colonial got word and he in anger threw his phone to the ground.

 

   Lindsey picked up her speed and she began to run after the F 18, with her running speed of 1588 mph she was keeping up with it.  As Lindsey was running her massive weight 321 355 just shook the ground around her for for 5 miles.  As she was running her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled with each step and movement she made.  Max who was deep between her bum cheeks felt it, to him it was exciting but he was also terrifed, terrified that he knew not what was going on outside.  He screamed at the top of his lungs but no one heard him.  A soldier reported to the Colonial and said, "Sir we have a problem, Lindsey is running after the F 18, she can keep up with it, the plane has enough fuel to reach Washington base.  If she grabs the plane, it will explode. We need to find a way to slow her down or stop her, sir."  The Colonial responded, "How the hell are we going to stop a 900 foot tall woman, she is too big to fight. She only wants her boyfriend back.  I will call Washington base, to see if they can get that blackhawk in the air the one with loud speakers.  I will tell them about where her boyfriend is, maybe when she get her boyfriend back, she will stop her attack."  The Colonial got on the phone with the base commander, they spoke for a minute.  The Colonial said, "I spoke to the base commander, he said they are launching the helicopter and they are launching 20 fighter jets.  They will engage Lindsey a good 30 miles from the base, launching as many missiles at her to slow her down and stop her.  The pilot in the helicopter will relay the message to Lindsey."   Then the Colonial and the Seargent headed out to a helicopter which was ready to take off.

 

  Lindsey stopped running and she scooped up several tons of dirt into her palm, she started to run again, she then flung the several tons of dirt into the air at the F 18, the several tons of dirt flew towards the F 18 and the pilot took evasive action and the dirt flew past the aircraft.  From Washington base 20 fighter jets flew at Lindsey and they let loose their missiles, and Lindsey quickly moved out of the way and the missiles flew past, her, she still kept running.  The fighter jets quickly fired the second wave of missiles and Lindsey was hit in the chest, stomach and legs with about 35 missiles and she came to a stop.  The several fighter jets fired all their missiles at her face and still walkling she using her right hand blocked the missiles from hitting her face.  Then 15 of the fighter jets began to circle her firing their machine guns at her massive form.   Lindsey swung her left arm hitting several fighter jets sending them flying through the air.  She still continued her walk in the same direction the F 18 was traveling.  The helicopter with the loud speak hovered in front of Lindsey.  The pilot spoke and the speakers were turned up, "LINDSEY HORVATH, THIS IS SEARGENT GLEN THOMAS, CAN YOU HEAR ME.  I AM CALLING OFF THE FIGHTER JETS, WE KNOW WHERE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS."  The fighter jets headed away from Lindsey and she took a few steps towards the helicopter which was at her eye level. 

 

   The helicopter hovered there in front of Lindsey's face, her face much larger then the helicopter.  She spoke and said, "You said you know where my boyfriend is, tell me."  Lindsey's booming voice was louder then the helicopter.  The pilot responded, "COLONIAL HORATIO WAS TOLD BY DARLENE LEAR HIS NEACE.  WHLE YOU WERE LYING DOWN AT THE BEACH SOME LOYAL SERVANTS OF DARLENE TOOK MAX.   THEY TOOK HIM DOWN BETWEEN YOUR MASSIVE BUM CHEEKS AND TIED HIM TO  ONE OF THE WALLS OF YOUR MASSIVE BUM CHEEKS TO YOUR SKIN TIGHT BLUE SPANDEX.  YOUR BOYFREIND IS THERE BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS.  I HAVE ORDER SOME OF MY MEN HERE TO GET YOUR BOYFRIEND FREE AND TO SEE IF HE IS ALRIGHT."  Lindsey smiled and sighed a releaf.  She said, "I'll lie down on my stomach and you can land on my bum and tell you men to free Max."  Lindsey then laid down onto her stomach and the helicopter landed onto her right bum cheek.  The 4 soldiers headed down between her bum cheeks and using their flash lights they found Max.  After a few minutes they freed him and they came out, they told Max what had happened.  They got into the helicopter and took off.  Lindsey then stood up and she extended her right hand palm up and the Black Hawk landed on her palm and Max ran out, and the helicopter took off.

 


 

Chapter 31. Arrives by WhiteBird

   Lindsey lifted her palm up closer to he face as she looked at her tiny boyfriend there in her palm.  Max looked up into his giant girlfriends face and he began to shout for joy.  Lindsey smiled down as she stood there looking at him.  Lindsey spoke gently and said, "You are safe now Max.  I sure hope you are alright, you could of been crushed in there between my massive bum cheeks."  Max replied with a shout, "I LOVED BEING IN THERE, BETWEEN THE MASSIVE JIGGLY BUM CHEEKS OF A GODDESS."  Lindsey moved her hand to her left shoulder and Max ran onto her shoulder.  Lindsey then slowly began to walk across the country side.  

 

   After walking for a good 15 minutes Lindsey reached the mountains, she stopped at the foothills.  To her the foothills were tiny lumps and the mountiains were not that big either.  Lindsey looked out over the forest, to her the trees were like grass, that reched her ankles.  Max stood up and he moved forwards a bit and he looked out over the forest and the Rocky Mountains from his giant girlfriends shoulder.  Max was looking down a bit since Lindsey towered over them.  

 

   Darlene turned on her large Imac and she hit a few keys.  Bill, Joseph and Barbara were there with her.  Darlene was mad, she was pissed.  The screen came on and using a satelite she found Lindsey.  Lindsey appeared on screen, she was just standing there.  Darlene in anger hit the dest with her fist and said, "That giant thing, that ugly giant girl must come down.  I will do everything in my power to make sure that thing dies or gets destroyed.  I have an idea, look."  Darlene hit a few keys and she clicked on a few items and typed in some words and some screen came up.  It was a link to some underwater military project.  Joseph took a step forwards and said, "Darlene, you Uncle Colonial Horatio told you to leave things alone.  Thats a top secret military site and some project they are doing."   Darlene pointed her index finger at Joseph and told him to shut up, Barbara told Joseph the same thing.  Darlene continued, "Its a new type of device, hooked into Cern.  They used this to open some portal and some creature came through.  Remember that small creature that Lindsey and Cathrine fought when they were smaller.  Well according to this a mush larger creature was sighted, one 600 to 800 feet, but they closed the portal."  Darlene smiled and she let out a laugh.  A access window came up and Darlene entered some user name and a two level password, and a strange screen came up.  Darlene took out a sheet of paper and she unfolded it.

 

     Darlene entered some commands and hit a few keys and clicked on a few icons.  She then hit enter a few times and a combination of keys.  She then sat back and said,   "There, its done, ha ha ha ha ha."  Barbara smiled and said, "Darlene you are most wise, whatever you did must be good."  Bill smiled and he nodded, "Yes Barbara.  You are most right, Darlene is most wise.  She is wise among all."  Joseph nodded in agreement.  Darlene then said, "I activated the device, its opening the portal and looks like that large creature is coming through."    At the military base Colonial was at an alarm went off.  A Seargent shouted, "COLONIAL HORATIO, THE POR45572 DEVICE ACTIVATED AND THE CANNON FIRED, THE PORTAL IS OPEN.  IT HAS COME THROUGH."  The Colonial looking at the monitor said, "We do not have the man power to fight it.  We need Lindsey Horvath.  Sergeant Barry, take your men and talk to Lindsey Horvath, let her know what has happnened and that we need her help.  Now the rest of you find out how that device came online."  Darlene and her friends just laughed as they were watching the screen. 

  Lindsey Horvath stood there looking out over the forest, the trees to her looked like tall grass that just past her ankles.  Lindsey then entered the forest and as she did ther ground around her just shook.  Animals in the forest began to run from the area.   The military helicopter was heading right towards her, and the pilot flying the helicopter said, "Look there she is, she is walking through the forest.  Heck just look at the size of her, we are a good 15 miles from her."  The helicopter continued to fly towards her.  After a few minutes Max sitting on her left shoulder heard the helicopter shouted to Lindsey.  She turned her head and she too saw the helicopter, and the helicopter stopped and it hovered.  Max stood up and he shouted, "Lindsey I wonder what they want." Lindsey replied, "I'm not sure.  I don't think they want to attack.  I see something sticking out the side."  Max squnited and he shouted, "ITS A WHITE FLAG, THEY ARE HERE IN PEACE."  Lindsey turned a bit and she then held out her right hand palm up, the helicopter approached and it landed right in her hand.  Lindsey lifted her palm up close to her face.

 

   Lindsey looked at the helicopter there in her palm, she watched as 3 soldiers got out, the pilot stayed in the helicopter.  They were entirely at Lindsey's mercy, she could easily close her fingers and crush them.  Lindsey then said, "Alright can you guys tell me what you want, why are you here?"  The soldiers then told Lindsey about what had happened, about the cannon firing and opening some portal and about the creature.  The told her everything.  Lindsey listened to what they said, she then said, "I can tell you who fired that cannon.  It was Darlene Lear, Colonial Horatio's neice.  He needs to keep her out of his base.  I will head out to the coast and if this creature heads inland I will have no choice but to deal with it.  Let the Colonial know i will help.  Then I will find Darlene and her goons."  The soldiers got back into the helicopter, the engine started up and in a couple of minutes the helicopter took off from Lindsey's palm.

 

 

 Lindsey took a turn and she headed away from the mountains towards the ocean.  She then said to Max, "Well Max it looks like the tiny people need help to fight this Kaiju.  They really need to do something about this Darlene."  To which Max shouted, "YOU SHOULD JUST CRUSH HER UNDER YOUR FOOT, NO ONE CAN AND WILL STOP YOU."  Lindsey smiled and said, "When this is all over i just might if I can find her, she is just s bug to me."  Max ran close to Lindsey's neck and he sat down.

 

  Back at the base the military was watching the Kaiju, it was heading towards San Francisco it was still a good 450 miles out.  They estimated the size to be about 300 feet long and about 340 feet long. Colonial Horatio spoke loudly, "How long before Lindsey arrives?"  To which a military person replied, "Sir she is on her way, she will be here in 45 minuets."  The Colonial wiped his forehead and said, "Listen everyone,  Lindsey is the only one now that can stand up to that Kaiju.  When she arrives and does engage it I want as many fighter jet in the air as possible. We will fight along side her.  Now Commander, is my neice and her friends in a secure holding?"  A base Commander repleid, "A few staff sergeants brought them in they are in holding."  The Colonial repled, "Good keep them there."  A Sergeant sitting at a computer shouted out, "SIR WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM.  ITS ANOUTHER KAIJU IT IS COME THROUGH THE RIFT BEFORE WE MANAGED TO CLOSE IT."  The Colonial looked at the computer monitor in front of him and said, "This one is bigger at least 450 feet tall, and its following the first Kaiju.  I am calling in as many figher jets as possible, we have to take it out.  I sure hope Lindsey can hold out."  The Sergeant replied, "Well sir at least Lindsey is 900 feet tall, she is much more massive then those monsters.  I have faith in her."  The Colonial picked up a phone and called in reinforcements.

 

    Lindsey Horvath continued her walk towards San Francisco. Lindsey took a slight turn and as she was walking towards San Francisco there were several smaller  highways running also towards San Francisco, and Lindsey was walking among them and as Lindsey approached Highway 680, she just stepped over it and traffic almost came to a stop.  Lindsey was seen as far away as 25 miles and when she just stepped over the highway she continued her walk towards San Francisco.  Lindsey was walking along Highway 24 along the left side of it about 350 feet off the shoulder. Lindsey decided to follow the highway and as she was walking the ground around her for up to 2 miles just shook with each step she took.  Lindsey was walking faster then the traffice on the Highway.  Up ahead about 5 miles was a passenger bus carrying people when someone on the bus looking out their window back happened to see Lindsey.  The person shouted, "OH MY GOSH LINDSEY HORVATH IS COMING, EVERYONE LINDSEY HORVATH IS HERE."    The people on the bus looked up and Lindsey past them, she was 350 feet away but they still had to crank their heads just to be able to see all of her. When Lindsey's foot came down the people on the bus felt it and she did every other vehicle in the area.  A person looking out the window said, "Oh my gosh just look at the size of her, I've seen her on the news but not this close in real life.  I mean just look at the size of her, 900 feet."  To which anouther person said, "Yeah and guess what.  Her boyfriend Max Conrad is sitting way up there on her shoulder."  The bus driver said loudly, "WELL HE SURE IS ON TOP OF THE WORLD LITERALLY."  The people on the bus felt the ground shaking and Lindsey just past them. The city of Oakland saw her coming and Lindsey just walked around the city of Oakland, she towered over every building.

 

  As Lindsey slowly was walking around Oakland screams and shouts rose up across the city as people began to run away from her, they had no idea why she was there.   Lindsey then entered San Francisco bay and she began to walk through it as she headed towards the city of San Francisco.  Lindsey was an awasome sight to see as she was walking through the bay of San Francsico, and being 900 feet tall she was easily seen as far away as 30 miles.  Max just took in the view, it was his first time to San Francisco, and he was seeing it from a gianteas point of view.  

 

    Lindsey neared the Golden Gate Bridge and she stopped to take a look, she was taller then the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge.  Lindsey then taking a slight turn headed towards San Francisco along the side of the Golden Gate Bridge, she was a good 300 feet away from it.  The people driving on the bridge had to look up to just see her from the waist up. The Golden Gate Bridge shook with each step Lindsey took and down below as she was walking tidal waves went out from her.  Lindsey stopped and she saw something up ahead moving under the waters.  She stopped and ahead of her a good 600 feet the Kaiju emerged from the waters the top of the Kaiju's head reached Lindsey's stomach.  The Kaiju and it  into the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge shook and a car went over, Lindsey lunged forwards and she punched the Kaiju and it went backwards into the water.  Lindsey quickly with her left hand grabbed the car before it hit the water. She put the car back onto the bridge and the Kaiju emerged from the water and it let out a loud growl.  Lindsey taking a step put herself between the Golden Gate Bridge and the Kaiju.

 

  The Kaiju flung one of its 4 tentacles at Lindsey and it hit her in the right arm and then it ran at Lindsey and it crashed into her, but she held her ground.  The Kaiju hit her in the stomach and legs and Lindsey making a fist punched back hard, she punched the Kaiju in the head.  Lindsey then with an upper cut punched the Kaiju and it went backwards into the water.  Lindsey took a couple of steps forwards and she looked down and around trying to see it under the water.  The people on the bridge cheered as did the people in San Francisco and the entire area that were watching this unfold on every major and minor news network.   The Kaiju emerged and it rushed at Lindsey hitting her with its tenticles and in the process Lindsey grabbed two of its tenticles and she yanked on them pulling the Kaiju closer to her.  As the Kaiju came close she kicked hit hard and it went flying backwards and went under the water.  It came up again letting out a loud growl and it flung its tenticles hitting Lindsey in the chest and when it hit her in the chest she wentr back a couple of steps. When her chest got hit her breasts jiggled from the impact.  The Kaiju rushing forwards collided into Lindsey and it began to hit her with its two large arms and its third arm which came out of its chest.

 

   Lindsey lifting both arms into the air brought both arms down hard hitting the Kaiju and it went down a bit.  Lindsey then punched it several times in the head and face hard.  With her last punch it went back several feet.  She told Max to hang on.  She then rushed forwards hitting it in the face hard, the Kaiju went backwards, and it slowly went under water.  Lindsey managed to knock it out.  Lindsey took a few steps she reached down into the water and she pulled up the Kaiju, and she lifted it into the air.  When she did this several fighter jets began to shook ,missiles into the creature.  Lindsey then dropped it beside her, she then grabbed its tail and brought it to shore.  The military was waiting there. Lindsey dropped the Kaiju down and she took a few steps away from there.  She then squated down and said, "You guys do realize that this creature came through some rift which was caused by Darlene.   She and her goons need to be locked up."  Lindsey then straightened up.

 

  She then began to walk through the Bay of San Francisco.  Max shouted to Lindsey and said, "HEY LINDSEY, THE OTHER kAIJU HAS COME FORTH , ITS ON LAND ABOUT 80 MILES SOUTH OF HERE."  Lindsey taking a slight turn headed to the shore, when she arrived she went up in thr shore. She reached over and with her thumb and index finger she grabbed Max, she lowered him down. On her shirt, she had a tiny tear.  She put Max in there, there was enough room for Max to move around and look down and and the tear was came up to Max's chest when he stood upright.

Chapter 32. Massive land battle. by WhiteBird

  Lindsey looking down at Max said, "Max you will be safe here, to gwet to that Kaiju i will have to run."  Max ducked down a bit and Lindsey picked up her running speed and she began to run.  Lindsey's running speed was 1588 mph she was covering 26 miles a minuete and with two minuets she was coming upon the Kaiju. It was heading towards a small city and Lindsey ran towards it.  The ground around Lindsey just shook with each step she took, Lindsey ran right into the Kaiju and she body checked it. When she body checked it she sent it flying through the air several hundred feet and it fell over and rolled a few times. The Kaiju was close to the city and when Lindsey knocked it over the ground just shook across the city.  The people across the city began to cheer for joy. The kaiju began to get up and Lindsey put herself between the city and the kaiju. 

 

   Colonial Horatio spoke loudly and said, "When those fighter jets arrive fire everything at that kaiju."  The lead pilot replied, "Sir we are coming upon the kaiju and the giant girl Lindsey.  Sir once we finish with the kaiju should we take out Lindsey?"  The Colonial shook his head and breathed deeply picked up the mic and said, "Under no circumstances are you and your men to fire upon Lindsey Horvath.  She is only one on the entire planet that can stand up to and fight a kaiju. At that size she is unstopable."  The fighter jets began their approach and in the distance the pilots saw the kaiju and Lindsey.   The lead pilot said, "Oh my gosh, just look at the size of Lindsey and that Kaiju. Well I sure hope that Lindsey can win this one. Alright then lets help her out."  The kaiju made a run at Lindsey and she took a few steps forwards and the kaiju ran right into Lindsey, she was pushed back a few feet but she held her ground. The top of the kaiju's head came just up to the cusp of Lindsey's breasts. Lindsey made a fist and she punched downwards and she punched the kaiju in the head and it took a few steps back.  Lindsey taking a step forwards hit the kaiju in the head and it went down halfway. 

 

     The kaiju got up and it swung one of its longer arms hitting Lindsey in the face with such force that she turned around and fell to her hands and knees.  Max held on for dear life and he shouted, "LINDSEY GET BACK UP AND FIGHT YOU CAN DO IT!"  The kaiju ran up behind Lindsey and she quickly got up and she back elbowed it hard in the face, Lindsey turned and she kicked it in the chest and she sent it flying backwards. The kaiju fell over onto its back, and Lindsey brushed her hair back.  The people across the small city and in the nearby towns cheered for joy.  Lindsey was a good 5 miles out but easily seen being 900 feet tall. The kaiju growled and it got up and it charged at Lindsey and she charged at the Kaiju.  Both Lindsey and the Kaiju began to fight and as they did the ground around them just shook.  The people in the small city and the nearby towns saw and felt the battle going on.  Lindsey gave several punches to the Kaiju.   She then pushed it away and then gave a good kick to the chest and the Kaiju flew back and it landed on its back.  The Kaiju was about to get up, but  Lindsey moved quickly and she kicked it hard in the head knocking it out.  The fighter jets approached Lindsey heard them.  She took a few steps back and she checked on Max, he was safe there in the tear on her breast.   The fighter jets let loose everything they had onto the unconscious body of the kaiju they were followed by 20 bombers that dropped thousands of bombs onto the body og the kaiju. Lindsey watched as the fighter jets and bombers made several passes destroying the body of the kaiju.  The fighter jets and the bombers then pulled away.  A Sergaent said, "Colonial, the kaiju is dead, it was destroyed.  Sir when Lindsey knocked it out that low energy shield produced by the kaiju went non existent when it was unconscious, the fighters and the bombers were able to destroy it."  The Colonial sat down and he brushed his hair back and said, "So then without Lindsey that kaiju would still be up and moving and so would the other one."  The Sergeant replied, "Yes very true."  

 

   Lindsey stood there with her back to the city and as the inhabitants looked up at the massive towering 900 foot tall Lindsey standing there.  A guy running through the streets of downtown which was filled with people.  He stopped and he pointed up at Lindsey and he shouted, "LISTEN HERE EVERYONE.  THAT GIANT WOMAN THERE IS NOT ONLY A GIANT BUT A GODDESS.  LINDSEY HORVATH IS A REAL GODDESS, SHE PUT HERSELF BETWEEN THAT GIANT MONSTER AND THIS CITY.  SHE SAVED US SHE IS A REAL GODDESS. LINDSEY HORVATH IS EARTHS PROTECTOR AND DEFENDER AGAINST THESE ATTACKS. I WILL STAND WITH LINDSEY HORVATH."  Lindsey stood there for a minute and she then turned around and she took a few steps towards the small city.  Max looking down  saw the city from his giant girlfriend's shoulder but he did not hear anything cause at the height he was at.  The people in the city felt the ground under their feet tremble.  Lindsey squatted down and she looked down at a large part of the city through her massive thighs.  Lindsey smiled and said, "Don't worry tiny ones, you are safe now.  I will make sure everyone is safe."  Lindsey then stood up and Max held on, she stood up slowly cause of Max.

 

  Lindsey then took a step back and she turned and she headed away from the small city and as she was walking away the ground around her just shook with each step she took.

   

 

Chapter 33. Weird people. by WhiteBird

Lindsey Horvath continued her walk, she then stopped, there was an large open area with two small cities about 15 miles from each other and several small towns.  She then said, "Hey Max would you like to play hide and seek, and explore."  Max got excited and shouted a loud "YES."  Lindsey moved her right index finger to her left shoulder and Max got onto her finger and she lowered her finger to her breast cleavage and Max ran off her finger and dived down between her massive breasts.  To Max Lindsey's breast cleavage was at least 75 feet deep, and he slide down between them.  There was enough rooom there to have 50 guys easily in there. Max began to crawl around and Lindsey sat down.  As Max was crawling around there between Lindsey's breasts he was shouting for joy as loud as he could.  As Max looked up he was able to see only a part of his giant girlfriend's face as she was looking down.  Lindsey let out a loud thunderous laugh that shook her breasts and Max felt it, the laugh was heard for up to 20 miles.  Lindsey said, "Max you should crawl around my right breast and see how long it takes."  Max began to crawl around Lindsey's massive right breast, as he was crawling Lindsey could feel him. 

 

  Max began to crawl around his giant girlfriend's massive right breast, and he just loved going under her breast.  As he was crawling under Lindsey's breast Lindsey felt him and it tickled her a bit but she stayed still in fear of accidently crushing him.  Max stopped and he tried to hug his giant girlfriend's right breast but he was way too tiny so he gave Lindsey's right breast several kisses.  He then continued on and as he came up on the outside he crawled up and he then ran up the slope and stood there on the top of Lindsey's right breast. Lindsey held her right hand palm up to her breast and Max ran onto her palm and he ran all the way to the middle of her palm.  Lindsey held her palm just below her face level and out a bit.  Max stood there in Lindsey Horvath's right palm looking up into his giant girlfriend's face.  As Lindsey looked down she smiled at him and said, "Max how about I lie down on my stomach and let you have some fun ok."  Lindsey laid down onto her stomach and she moved her hand to her left shoulder and Max ran onto her shoulder and he began to run down her back.

 

   Max was running towards Lindsey's bum, he just loved being on her bum, he just loved how it just jiggled with each movement she made.  As Max was running towards her bum, Lindsey gave her bum cheeks a few flexes and as she did Max saw it and it just excited him. Lindsey flexed her bum cheeks a couple of times and she then let off a loud thunderous fart, the fart lasted a good 2 seconds but it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 20 miles.  Everything within a range of 20 miles went silent,birds landed and animals ran for cover.  Children playing outside ran inside and dogs stopped barking.  Max shouted for joy cause he jusrt loved Lindsey Horvath's thunderous farts.  Lindsey let one rip for Max she did not care what everyone else thought, she knew Max loved it so she did it for him.  Max ran up the slope up onto her left bum cheek, he ran to the middle and she stopped and he looked around.  He ran a bit towards Lindsey's thighs and he looked down her massive thighs and across her bum which to him was 200 feet wide.  The skin tight light blue pantyhose spandex Lindey had on filled his field of vision.  He then looked up her back all the way to her head, Lindsey's head was up and Max saw her long brown hair flow down her back a bit.  

 

   Max then ran over to her bum cleavage and he looked at how the skin tight light blue pantyhose spandex cut into Lindsey's bum parting both cheeks.  Max the ran down her bum to her left thigh, he was right under her bum cheeks.  Max then ran and he slid down between Lindsey Horvath's thighs, as he did he was smack righ up against her massive crotch.  Max slid down a good 50 to 70 feet, he was between Lindsey's massive thighs andn up against her crotch.  Max pushed himself right up against Lindsey's crotch and he just burried his face into her crotch and he began to take deep breaths.  He loved the smell and he just loved being there.

 

   A good 500 miles away a massive building has just been finished it was a worwship center to worship Lindsey Horvath.  The building was a good 20 floors high and it seated a good 550 000 people and it was filling up.  Up in the front was a picture of Lindsey, the one that was picked was Max's favorite.  The picture was 15 stories high and 80 feet wide.  On both sides of the picture of Lindsey were two large jumbo trons with images of Lindsey and one jumbo tron had a live image of Lindsey.  People were filling the seats as they entered and most looked at the picture of Lindsey and as they bowed they said loudly, "LINDSEY HORVATH."  Then they sat down.

stories/29016/images/Lindsey_250_5.jpg

          Lindsey Horvath picture in the worship center. 

 

   Within an hour most seats were taken and services were about to begin. The minister went to the poduim and he said, "Everyone welcome to our services as we worship our Giant Goddess Lindsey Horvath.  Lindsey Horvath a real Goddess and our protector.  Let us look at jumbo tron 3 with a live footage of Lindsey.  Lindsey is lying on her stomach resting and we have word and footage from two drones of her love Max Conrad going between Lindsey's massive thighs."  There was a pause and everyone said in unison, "BETWEEN LINDSEY'S HORVATH'S THIGHS MAXS HAS GONE."  The minister contined, "Lindsey Horvath we bow to you our Goddess and Giant may you have mercy on us, and not crush us like bugs.  Lindsey Horvath please keep us tiny bugs who run around at your feet safe, we pray in the name of Lindsey Horvath Yes."  Then everyone began to sing songs to Lindsey.

 

  Max's cell rang it was a friend of his Carl.  Carl was at the service and he sent a live video to Max and as Max watch he said, "Oh my gosh these people have gone mad.  I am going to show this to Lindsey and ask her to pay this worship center a visit."  Max then began to climb up between Lindsey's massive thighs and when he got out he ran up her thigh.  He then ran up onto Lindsey's bum and he ran up her back all the way to her left shoulder, there he shouted to Lindsey.  He told Lindsey about the video his friend Carl sent.  Lindsey shook her head and she face palmed and said, "Are these people for real, a worship center where i am worshipped heck...don't these people realize I am not a Goddess but a giant woman.  Oh my gosh Max.  I will pay this place a visit and deal with these people."  Lindsey then stood up and Max ran close to her neckline and he sat down and Lindsey headed towards this worship center. 

 

   Lindsey Horvath headed across the country side on her way to this massive worship center.  Meanwhile at the massive worship center thousands upon thousands of people were worshiping and singing to Lindsey Horvath their Goddess.  Some were bowing others running around and others just kneeling but all worshipping her.  They had no idea that Lindsey was coming, that she was already on her way to this worship center.  Two drones following Lindsey were sending a live stream to this worship center.  The Minister shouted into the microphone, "LOOK LOOK AT THE MONITOR!!  LINDSEY HORVATH IS COMING, SHE IS COMING HERE OUR GODDESS LINDSEY IS COMING."   Cheers arose from the thousands upon thousands of people there as they watched the live streaming video of Lindsey walking across the country side on her way to the worship center.  One drone was several hundred feet above her but ahead of her and the other drone was just below her butt level but off to the side a bit and following her.  The drone just below her bum shot great live streaming video of Lindsey's thighs and bum as she was walking.  Everyone's favorite color was light blue the same color as Lindsey's skin tight pantyhose spandex she was wearing.  As Lindsey was walking her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled with each step she took and this was being shown on live stream video.

Chapter 34. Dealing with them by WhiteBird

 As Lindsey Horvath was walking across the country side her massive 900 foot form was seen for many miles around.  As she was walking the ground around her just shook with an earthquake with each step she took.  The drones were keeping up with her and they were transmitting live video stream to the massive worship center.  Lindsey said to Max, "Its quite sad that there are people who are worshipping me, don't they realize that I am not a Goddess or a god but just a giant woman."  Max replied, "Maybe they just respect you, after all you are the most powerful person on the planet, no army infact nothing can stand up to you Lindsey, so to many people that probably makes you a Goddess.  Maybe the worship they give you is not like the worship to God but more like great respect."  Lindsey nodded her head and said, "I sure hope you are right, I don't want people praying to me cause I won't hear them and don't have the power to do anything."  Lindsey continiued her walk to the worship center. 

 

   At the massive worship center the lead minister shouted into the microphone, "PEOPLE LISTEN AND LOOK.  LINDSEY HORVATH IS COMING THIS WAY, SHE IS REALLY COMING THIS WAY.  OUR GODDESS WILL SOON ARRIVE, LINDSEY HORVATH WILL SOON BE HERE."  After he had said this thousands upon thousands of people fell and bowed before the massive picture of Lindsey, and they all began to pray.  After a few minutes everyone in the worship center were singing and praising Lindsey. On the large jumbo trons live images of Lindsey were being shown.

 

   Lindsey saw the massive worship center in the distance, it was several miles froom the local city and the structure was huge 20 stories high and as large as 3 football stadiums.  The huge dome was open, and Lindsey headed straight towards it.  As Lindsey got close the lead minister shouted, "SHE IS HERE, SHE IS HERE."  Everyone and everything went silent in the worship center and the ground aroud the worship center began to tremble.  As people looked up through the open dome Lindsey came into view and as she got closer the cars in the parking lots were bouncing around and car alarms were going off.   When Lindsey's right foot landed right outside the worship center the entire building shook and her foot sank into the pavement several foot, her left foot landed next to her right foot.  They were a good 200 feet from the worship center.  Lindsey looked down at the worship center, she saw the open dome and tiny people inside it.  The top was below her knees by a few hundred feet.

 

    Everyone in the worship center looked up at the massive towering young woman.  As they looked up they looked up her massive legs, then up her massive thighs all the way to her crotch, then past her crotch up to her breasts, then to her head.  The bottom half of Lindsey's face from her mouth down was hidden behind her massive breasts, they saw Lindsey looking at them.  Everyone in the worship center just staired up at the massive giantess who was looking down at them.  Lindsey then put her hands on her hips and said, "So are you tiny people excited to see me?  Let me here you tiny teeny people shout for joy."  Lindsey's voice to the people was like thunder, and immediately everyone in the worship center began to shout up to Lindsey.  Lindsey heard them, to her their screams and shouts sounded faint and very high pitched.  The people coutinued to shout up to Lindsey.   Lindsey spoke and her thunderous voice was more powerful then their screams, "Wow just listen to all you tiny people all screaming for joy at seeing me.  So you tiny people are worshipping me as a Goddess and praying to me, but do you people realize that you are so small that I won't be able to answer your prayers.  I am not a Goddess, but a Giant Woman."  After Lindsey spoke the people in the worship center went silent.

 

   Lindsey then lifted up her right foot and she brought it up and over the worship center and her foot cast a shadow like her form did, and the people in the worship center were looking up at Lindsey's massive right foot. 

stories/29016/images/Lindsey_foot.jpg

 

   The people looked up at Lindsey's massive foot, they were seeing her toes which to them was massive especially her big toe.  Lindsey's big toe alone was big enough to crush several hundred people.  Lindsey then spoke and said, "Now since I am your Goddess, i have the right to decide when you live and die.  If I want to I can just lower my foot and crush thousands of you and there is nothing any of you can do.  You are all at my mercy."  Everyone began to scream up, shouting for mercy to Lindsey, and Lindsey pulled her foot back and she set her foot down.  Lindsey then sat down and as she did she leaned in a bit and as she did her face and shoulders took up all the view through the dome.  Everyone went silent as they looked up into Lindsey's face, to the people in the worship center the were seeing her face and part of her shoulders.  Lindsey surveyed the inside of the worship center, as she saw thousands upon thousands of people of all ages, with thousands upon thousands of seat.  She saw the large jumbo trons and the large picture of her which was Max's favorite.

 

  Everyone was looking up at Lindsey's massive 130 foot high face, she then smiled down at them and said, "People listen to me, I have no powers, I can't answer prayers, I am just a giant woman, the most powerful person on the planet.  If you want to show repect but don't make me into a god or Goddess, okay tiny people."  There was silence and the minister shouted into the microphone and Lindsey heard him, he said, "WE HERE WILL SHOW RESPECT, WE WILL NOT WORSHIP YOU AS THE CREATOR BUT RESPECT TO YOU WILL BE GIVEN CAUSE YOU DESREVE IT.  YOU ARE OUR PROTECTOR."  Lindsey then stood up and as she did the ground shook.  Then looing down she saw tiny people running out of the worship center towards her feet.   Some were running towards her left foot and others towards her right foot.  Then she saw many running between her big toe and other toe.  Several people ran there betwen her big and second toe, and looking down she saw them.

 

   Lindsey looing down said, "Wow you tiny people sure like my feet, it sure must be nice there between my big and second toe."  Lindsey then saw a tiny person crawl up onto her big toe and the person ran up and stood on her big toe nail.  The person then ran up her big toe and then across her foot to where Lindsey's little toe was.  The person then pushed himself down between Lindsey's little toe and other toe.  Lindsey then saw other people crawling up onto her big toe on both feet, and Lindsey saw anouther person go down between her little toe and other toe.  She could feel them lightly there crawling around.  Lindsey stood there watching, she did not want to move her feet or even take a step in case she crushed a tiny person.   

  

Chapter 35. Saving them. by WhiteBird

  Lindsey slowly lifted her foot and as she did most people remianed behind she the just shook her foot and the rest of the tiny people fell out from between her massive toes.  She then stepped away frothe area.  Lindsey then slowly began to walk away from the area. Max checked his cell and there on the news was a development on a massive  There on breaking news was a massive landslide up in Northern Saskatchewan in Canada and an entire town got buried.  Max quickly told Lindsey and she said, "Are there survivors."  Max replied, "They believe that there are but the town was in a valley so there is lots of debris.  They say that the earthquake caused it, crews are digging the people out.  Its a small town with a population of 1245."  To which Lindey replied, "Well Max I will head up north and save those people so I will put you in the tear of my shirt cause I will have to run."  Lindsey extended her fore finger and Max got onto it and he said, "Oh Lindsey there is also a forest fire at that area so fire fighters are also fighting that too."  Max went off Lindsey's fore finger and she said, "I will take care of that too."  Lindsey then headed off and she then picked up her speed and she began to run.

 Lindsey Horvath was running across the country side on her way up north to Saskatchewan to help with the rescue of people trapped because of a massive land slide.  Lindsey running across the country side was on the news and her coming to help was also on the news.  Lindsey horvath's running speed was 1676 mph and she was covering 29 miles a minute.  As Lindsey was running the ground around her for up to 4 miles just shook with an earthquake.  There on national news a news reporter said, "There you have it, all those people will be saved.  Yes we can all rest that they will be saved.  We don't need a superhero like superman or supergirl or wonder woman when you have a giant and a Goddess Lindsey Horvath.  Yes we have here a live broad cast of Lindsey Horvath we will have it on screen and we have report that she has crossed over into Saskatchewan and she is now running across the Province of Saskatchewan.  Yes we now have some live footage of Giant Goddess Lindsey Horvath as her worshippers call her."  Then a live footage of Lindey was seen and it was a sight to behold as she was running.

 

  The live footage of Lindsey showd her running and as she was running there were some close ups of her.  As Lindsey was running her breasts under her tight top jiggled and her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in those skin tight light blue spandex she had on.  At a school a guy from grade 12 ran into his class room and he said, "HEY EVERYONE LINDSEY IS GOING TO RUN PAST OUR TOWN AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HER LIVE, SHE WILL BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES."  With that every student began to go outside to see the giant girl live.  Teachers were leading the students outside into the large open flield that was used by the school.  It was a small town with only a population of 975 and a small school.  A student looking south pointed and shouted, "LOOK LOOK HERE SHE COMES."  Yes they saw her and as she got closer and closer so got bigger and Lindsey just ran past the small town with supersonic speed and as she the the entire town felt the trembling of the ground and Lindsey ran past them.  A student who was in grade 10 shouted, "OH MY GOSH WOW DID YOU GUYS FEEL THAT HOW THE GROUND JUST TREMBLED ACROSS THE ENTIRE TOWN. DID YOU ALL SEE THE SIZE OF HER."  Lindsey was nearing the area of the land slide and she could see the fire up ahead.

 

   A fire fighter said to his crew, "Guys look Lindsey Horvath is almost here and I just go a message, we need to move back cause Lindsey will try to put the fire out we have about 4 minutes before she arrives so everyone move off to the side."  The fire fighters began to move off to the side and one fire fighter saw Lindsey in the distance and as Lindsey arrived at the area she slowed down her run and came to a slow walk, she then stopped.  There before her was a forest fire large trees were burning and the area was quite large.  Lindsey looked down and around and with her great size the trees buring were just barely past her ankle.  Lindsey then go down on her right knee and she extended both arms to her side and she then brought her palms together into a clap just a good 15 feet above the ground.  When Lindsey's palm came together a loud thunderous clap was produced and the sound and shockwave created by her gigantic handd created a shockwave whch created a powerful wind and the shockwave and wind just swept across the forest. Several trees uprooted and many trees just bent and snapped from the powerful winds and most of th fire was put out and many people in the area went flying from the wind and the shockwave. Several fire tucks had their windows blown out and Lindsey's thunderous clap just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 20 miles.  

 

 

Lindsey then stood up and looking down she saw that most of the fire had been put out except for a small area.  She reached down and she scooped up several hundred tons of dirt into her right palm.  She then just threw the several tons of dirt on the remaining fire and the fire was put out.  As she threw the dirt down several fire fighters went running and as the several hundred tons of dirt hit the ground the ground just trembled.  The trembling of the ground was felt for up to 2 miles.  Looking over to her right and only a few feet for her Lindsey saw the area of the burried town and the mountain beside the town.  It was a small mountain to her it just past her knees and she motioned for the people down below to move out of the way.  Lindsey took a few steps and her left foot landed a good 300 feet from the town and she then stepped over then town and she got down on her knees.  Lindsey then sat down on her knees and she leaned forwards and using her fingers she slowly began to dig out the town.  She was moving thousands of pounds of dirt using her nails, and the rescue crew was there helping.

 

  As Lindsey sat then on her knees she was easily seen as far away as 30 miles as she towered over everything in sight.  As Lindsey was digging she found a spot and she waved her finger and many rescue crews ran there and they began pulling people out, there was an area there where there were many people and many burried people were being rescued. As the people being rescued as they looked up they saw Lindsey fill their field of vision. After a couple of hours everyone was rescued from the burried town and one of the rescue people told Lindsey using a mega phone that everyone is accounted for.   With that Lindsey got up and she stood up and she then said, "Ok everyone I'm going to crush and level this mountain to prevent this from happening again."  Lindsey took a step and she turned and she just sat down onto the mountain and when she sat down onto it her massive weight of 330 536 tons of weight pushed the mountain down several hundred feet and the top went completely flat under Lindsey's butt.  She then stood up and she then turned and making a fist with both hands she began to punch the rest of the mountain flattening it down.  

 

  As Lindsey was punching the mountain flattening it with each punch the ground within a 10 mile radius just shook with each punch Lindsey threw onto the top of the mountain.  After a good minute Lindsey had flattened the mountain down to a large hill, she then straightened up and said, "You guys should all be safe now."  Lindsey then took a step back and she then turned and headed away from the area.  Lindsey then decided to head East and a bit south, into Alberta and British Columbia. Max asked Lindsey what she was doing and Lindsey replied, "I thought I would walk across Canada and get to the ocean and coutinued my walk down south in the ocean.  I think it might be safer that way I don't have to worry about steping on anyone."  Lindsey reached the province of Alberta and she just continued her wal more south this time.  As she was walking across Northern Alberta she was easily seen for many miles.  After a while Lindsey neared British Columbia and she then headed across the Province of British Columbia and as she did she was on the news nation wide and world wide.  After a good 45 minutes Lindsey reached the shore and she went into the ocean and she walked a good 2 miles out into the water.  Lindsey then headed south along the continental shelf.

 

  As Lindsey horvath was walking south across the ocean a good 2 miles out from shore she was a sight to behold. From shore she was easily seen as she walked down the coastline and as she was walking she was sending riples of water which turned into waves.  The water barely reached her crotch as she was a good two miles out and she was coming upon the city of Vancouver.  People came out to get a glimpse of her, since it was their first time to get a view of a real giant.  People began to assemble on the beach of Vancouver city and Victoria Island just like other people along the shores of British Columbia. Just then someone shouted, "LOOK EVERYONE HERE SHE COMES HERE COMES LINDSEY HORVATH.  LINDSEY HORVATH IS HERE."  The people on the beach watched as Lindsey Horvath walked past Vancouver City and Victoria Island on her way down south. She was an awesome sight to behold as she walked past the city heading south, even though she was 2 miles out her 900 foot form easily seen.  Thousands upon thousands of people were taking pictures and videos of Lindsey.

 

  As Lindsey walked by Vancounver and headed south a man shouted at the top of his lungs, "THERE SHE GOES OUR GODDESS!! OUR GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH I SAW THE ONE TRUE GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH."  Max sitting way up on Lindsey's left shoulder was totally enjoying the view.  Lindsey continued her walk down south along the coast line a good 2 miles out into the ocean.  On the shores people had gathered to get a glimpse of the Giant Girl that now lived on the planet. 

 

Chapter 36. Two vs one. by WhiteBird

 

 As Lindsey Horvath was waling south along the western section of America, the ground around her just shook with each step she took.  People along the shores felt it and the trembling of the ground went inland a good 3 miles.  As Lindsey was walking her massive form was easily seen for up to 40 miles and she was nearing the city of San Francisco, and Max was able to see the city in the distance. 

 

  Darlene and her friends were at a militaty base watching Lindsey on a live satellite feed and some drones were sending a great live feed of her as she was walking south.  Darlene was still filled with rage against Lindsey when some soldier got her attention. A soldier said loudly, "Colonial Horatio, look something was picked up by a carrier group, and this large object is heading right towards California." Colonial Horatio looking at the computer screen said, "Contact General Vincent and to where is this object headed to."  The soldier replied, "Right towards San Francisco and also on radar something large was picked up and this one is aerial and also heading towards San Francisco."  Darlene watching a few feet back said, "Those two large things must be some sea creature and some large flying creature, hey this is good."  The soldier replied, "Miss Lear i think those two creatures are kaijus and why do you think its a good thing."  Darlene replied, "Hopefully those two will kill that Lindsey that giant bitch."  The soldier replied, "I think Lindsey Horvath is our only chance of fighting them, the last one we barely beat and this on is alot bigger, its at least 450 feet long."  Darlene replied, "I don't care about anyone or anything, I would level an entire country to destroy Lindsey."  The soldier replied, "Are you insane, we need Lindsey..."  Before the soldier could finish is sentence Colonial Horatio raised his voice, "YOU ARE OUT OF LINE MISTER!! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY NEICE DARLENE LIKE THAT. NOW YOU LISTEN HERE, LINDSEY HORVATH HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FOR MY DARLENE AND SHE NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED. HOWEVER YOU ARE RIGHT WE NEED LINDSEY TO FIGHT THESE KAIJU, AT LEAST LINDSEY WON'T MINDLESSLY DESTROY A CITY. Darlene I know you want an airstrike to be ordered on Lindsey, but now is not the time.  We need her help with this.  Now let me see where Lindsey is."  The soldier hit a few keys and a live footage of Lindsey appeared on the computer screen.

 

 Lindsey was nearing San Francisco and the entire city and the whole area went into a panic as Lindsey slowly turned and now was a good 3 miles from the city.  Lindsey slowly turned and was now heading towards the Golden Gate Bridge and as she did Max sitting there on her left shoulder saw several fighter jets fly past Lindsey and some around her.  He turned and he looked back and out in the ocean in the distance he saw something coming up behind her, he shouted to Lindsey.  Lindsey was a good 200 feet from the Golden Gate Bridge and she stopped.  The people in the cars and vehicles on the Golden Gate Bridge were looking up at Lindsey the bridge was below her crotch, she turned around and as she did the hundreds of people in the cars were wondering what she was up to.  As she turned around her massive bum was at least a couple hundred feet above the bridge line.  Lindsey turned and she then saw the large object coming towards her and now so did several people on the bridge, and Lindsey headed towards the large creature.   The creature came up out of the water, and it stopped a good 1500 feet from Lindsey, the water level was halfway up Lindsey's thighs and the creature stood up.  It was 450 feet in height and it only came up to Lindsey's crotch.  The Kaiju hand  three arms, two at its side and one coming out of its chest.  On its head it had two long fins one on the right and the other on its left and two long legs bent backwards at the knees, its body slanted forwards and it had a long tail split into two tails.  Its head was long and slender and it had a long snout and its bottom teeth came up over its long snout, and its neck was at least 120 feet long.  Max looked around and he saw the other flying creature, it too was heading towards San Francisco, the flying creature was large and it had a wingspan of 200 feet and Max shouted to Lindsey and she too saw the flying creature.  Lindsey replied, "That stupid military must of opened some rift, that flying creature looks like some giant dinosaur.  I can deal with both." The Kaiju let out a loud growl and it the swam right at Lindsey.

 

   As the Kaiju was swimming at Lindsey, part of its body was out of the water and several fighter jets opened fire at it with little effect.  The Kaiju came out of the water and it lunged at Lindsey and as it did Lindsey just reached out and she grabbed it by the neck with her right hand and she lifted it up into the air and gave it a good squeeze.  She said, "Max this Kaiju is quite light."   Lindsey lifted the 450 foot tall Kaiju up into the air and it began to claw at Lindsey and with its long tail it began to hit her in the sides and on her hips.  Lindsey then with her left hand punched the Kaiju several times in the chest and as she did this several fighter jets hit the Kaiju with missiles causing some injury to it.  Lindsey then threw it aside and as she did the large flying creature flew at her head and attacked her.  She grabbed it and she just pushed it down into the water and held it there, she then lifted it out and up and just threw it aside.    

 

  Just then what looked like some portal opened and some craft came through, it was long and slender and as it came through every fighter jet in the area came to a complete stop right in midair and the carrier group in the area was completely immobilized, all instrunments stopped working except communications.  The craft long and slender and white it color began to change color from white to pink to blue to green, and it hovered there.  A beam shot out and one it the Kaiju and the other the flying creature and both just disappeared.    The craft flew towards Lindsey and it stopped right in front of her face, the craft was as long as Lindsey's face was high, it hovered there for a few seconds, it the turned and headed out to sea very fast.  At the base Colonial Horatio said, "Where is that alien craft going."  The soldier replied, "Accoding to satelite readings, its right above where we opened that rift, and some beam is coming out of the craft, Sir its sealing the rift."  The alien craft sealed the rift and it then headed back towards San Francisco and it stopped a good 1200 feet from Lindsey.  The craft shot a beam out of its front, the beam was blue in color and the beam had a wave to it and a blue light like electric currents went around Lindsey and Lindsey began to grow, she was getting bigger and bigger and bigger and Max could see and feel Lindsey get bigger.  The craft shut down its beam and anouther beam this one was red in color was shot at Lindsey's forehead for a few seconds, the craft turned and a large portal was formed in front of it and it flew through the portal and it disappeared.  Lindsey stood there, she was now much bigger then before and Max stood there on her left shoulder except now he was much smaller then before. Max felt something materalize on his right wrist, it was a regular watch and he said, "What the heck."  Lindsey heard him and she said, "Max, I heard you."  Max was shocked and he said, "How, I'm so small now to you and how big are you."  Lindsey replied, "The aliens enlarged me they told me that I am now 2100 feet tall, and they gave you that watch, its just a regular watch with a tiny device in it so I will be able to hear you, so you won't have to shout."  Lindsey stood there looking out to sea with her back turned towards San Francisco, and everyone in the city and beyond were looking up at Lindsey Horvath as she stood there.

 


Name:      Lindsey Horvath.

Age:         23

Height:     2100 feet.

Weight:    4 665 600 tons.


Lindsey then turned and as she did the entire area just shook and people across San Francisco and the area for a good 20 miles went into a panic and millions of people began to scream and shout, and Lindsey just stepped over the Golden Gate Bridge and as she did the entire bay of San Francisco just trembled and the bridge just swayed, she took a few steps and came upon shore and she carefully stepped up onto shore and she stopped and she looked around.  Lindsey just towered over everyting in sight for hundreds of miles, and as she stood there the cities  and town around San Francisco saw her standing there.  Lindsey looked down and around at the city of San Francisco, now so small to her and she looked at the small cities and towns all around her.  Darlene screamed and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! FUCK IS GOING ON SHE IS NOW SO MUCH BIGGER SHE IS FUCKING HUGE WE NEED TO KILL HER NOW."  A soldier replied, "From our readings she is at least 2100 feet in height now."  Colonial Horatio said,  "General Vincent has ordered an massive airstrike on her, two carrier groups are launching planes and I've given order for all fighter jets to launch from this base."  Darlene and her friends cheered, as fighter jets were taking off.  Lindsey then took a step and she slowly headed inland.

 

  As Lindsey headed inland the ground around her just shook and trembled with each step she took and the entire city of San Francisco just shook along with every city and town within a 20 mile radius.  The people screamed and shouted at the top of their lungs for Lindsey to have mercy, and as she slowly put distance the shaking of the ground got less.  Lindsey put some distance between herself and the cities near the shore and Max saw several fighter jets coming towards her.  The fighter jets numbered 85 and they all flew at Lindsey, to her they were small as bugs and Max shouted and Lindsey heard him.  She said, "Don't worry Max, they can't hurt us, no one and nothing can."  The fighter jets flew at Lindsey and several opened fire and at least 120 missiles flew at her and they impacted into her chest and stomach with no effect to her and she watched as several just flew around her and some went up and flew over her head.  To Lindsey the fighter jets were tiny like bugs, as they were flying around her they looked like bugs flying around a girl.  Lindsey looked down and around and she let out a giggle, her giggle was like thunder and she watched as the tiny fighter jets were flying around her.  Several more let loose missiles with no effect.  Lindsey looked down and around and she saw them flying around her, to her the fighter jets were small as bugs and she just watched as they were flying around her.  Several opened fire on her with no effect, and she just reached out and she grabbed one of the fighter jets between her thumb and fore finger and she gave it a squeeze, she brought it before her face and said, "Now tell me from what base did your orders come from."  As she spoke her thunderous voice just shook the pilot to the core and he shouted, "THE ORDERS CAME FROM AIRFORCE BASE LEXINGTON ORDERS FROM GENERAL VINCENT AND COLONIAL HORATIO."  Max heard the pilot shout at the top of his lungs and Lindsey just barely heard him but she did.  Max said, "Lindsey I know where that base is, I had a tour of it, its a good 350 miles from here and wait the pilot said Colonial Horatio, hey thats Darlene Lears Uncle."  Lindsey replied, "Yes you are right, he ordered this attack along with General vincent.  Alright pilot you may eject."  The pilot ejected and Lindsey just threw the plane aside and Max told Lindsey the location of the base and he ran to the small tear on her shirt which to him was now much bigger and he took shelter.

 

  Lindsey turned and she said, "Airforce Base Lexington here I come. now I will deal with you for attacking me."  Lindsey then headed towards the Airforce Base.  Lindsey then picked up her speed and she began to run across the country side and as she was running her massive weight of 4 665 600 tons just shook the ground around her for a radius of 25 miles, and her running speed was 3705 mph and she was covering 61 miles a minute.  As Lindsey was running the ground around her for a radius of 25 miles just shook with an earthquake and the entire Airforce base Lexington was put on evacuatiuon.  Colonial Horatio said, "Darlene you and your friends head to that helicopter now cause Lindsey will be here in under 5 minutes go now quickly."  Darlene and her friends ran out of the building and ran to the helicopter and they got in with some other people and the helicopter and several other aircraft began to take off.  Barbara shouted, "OH MY GOSH HERE SHE COMES, HERE COMES LINDSEY AND JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER."  The helicopter with other helicopter flew higher and higher and several other figher jets and other aircraft took off and as Lindsey got close the ground across the Airforce base just trembled and Lindsey came to a stop right outside the airforce base.  Lindsey stomped both feet a couple of times and as she the the ground around her just shook with an earthquake and the earthquake was felt as far away as 40 miles.  From Lindsey's stomping the base was leveled, she then took a step back and she looked around and said, "Max, this world is now my playground and I can do whatever I want.  Nothing and no one can stand against me.  I will take you and go where ever i want."  Lindsey then headed across the country and as she did the ground around her just shook and trembled with each step she took.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 37. San Diego by WhiteBird

 Lindsey as she was walking across the countryside her massive 2100 foot tall form was seen as far away as 60 miles. Her size now brought great fear to everyone that saw her and across the world as she was now on the news worldwide. Lindsey was heading west and she said, "Max just think of what I could do with my new size. Everyone on earth is now entirely at my mercy. I am truly a Goddess." Max shouted, "YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH." Lindsey then increased her walking speed a bit.


Lindsey Horvath was an awesome sight to behold as she was walking across the countryside. Several news helicopters were doing their best to keep up with her as best as they could. However, Lindsey's walking speed was faster than the speed at which they could fly so they were left behind.


Coming up behind Lindsey was a fighter jet an F-18 and it was coming up behind her real fast. The fighter jet was flying a good 1000 feet above the ground and it was closing in on Lindsey. The fighter jet was a good 2 miles and closing in on the target and the pilot was sure getting a good view of Lindsey. The Pilot radioed to base, "I'm coming up on target and she is huge. Gosh just look at the size of her. I am at her thigh level. Ready to take action." The base gave the order and the fighter jet let loose two air-to-air missiles and both missiles impacted into Lindsey's right thigh just under her right bum cheek. Both missiles exploded hitting her to no effect and she continued her walk. 


  The pilot radioed back, "The hit was positive but no effect at all, going to try a few more." The fighter jet flew up a couple of hundred feet and the pilot let loose 4 missiles right into Lindsey's right bum cheek and all 4 missiles hit her right bum cheek each exploded with no effect. Lindsey then stopped and as she did the pilot made a quick turn and Lindsey turned and she looking down saw the fighter jet. The pilot heard her thunderous voice. "So you are the one firing at me. I thought I heard something." The pilot began to head away and as he did Lindsey reached out to grab the plane but the pilot using evasive maneuvers flew between Lindsey's massive fingers and began to speed away. Lindsey spoke, "Oh no you don't you tiny flying insect." Lindsey headed after the fighter jet which was now gaining speed and heading upwards.

Lindsey went after the fighter jet and as she did the ground around her just shook and she reached out her right hand and she grabbed the fighter jet between her thumb and forefinger and as she did the entire back part of the fighter jet got crushed between her thumb and forefinger. Lindsey brought the fighter before her face and she looked at the tiny plane there between her fingers. Lindsey looked at the tiny pilot who to her was now small as a tiny ant. The pilot looked out and Lindsey's huge face blocked his entire field of vision. He was able to see every detail on her face. The pilot then using the main machine gun on the fighter jet pushed the button and the machine gun fired. The stream of bullets hit Lindsey's face, the bullets hit her in the face under her right eye and as the fighter jet was firing she moved the plane a bit and as she did bullets were still hitting her face. She smiled and as she did Lindsey let out a thunderous giggle that just rattled the window on the fighter jet. The pilot stopped shooting realizing the bullets were not affecting Lindsey.


 Lindsey looking at the fighter jet said, "You tiny mant in the plane. You are entirely at my mercy, I can end your life and no one can stop me. You attacked me cause you were following orders. I have decided to let you live so I will let you go tiny man. Eject from your plane now." When Lindsey spoke her thunderous voice just hurt the pilot's ears and he had to plug his ears. He did as Lindsey suggested he ejected and as he did he flew up and his chute opened and Lindsey let go of the fighter jet and it fell to the ground. Lindsey watched the pilot in the parachute coming down. She then grabbed the parachute between her right thumb and forefinger pinching the parachute between her thumb and forefinger and the pilot was dangling there. 

Lindsey held the tiny pilot before her right eye which was much larger than he was. The pilot was terrified as he was looking into Lindsey's right eye. Lindsey spoke as she was holding him in front of her right eye. "Alright tiny pilot, let me just show you how powerful I am and how now everything is in my reach." Lindsey moved her hand aside a bit and she began to run and as she did the pilot was blown back. Lindsey began to run across the State of Arizona. Lindsey's running speed was 3705 mph and she was covering 61 miles a minute and she was now heading across California. She was heading right towards the city of San Francisco. Lindsey came to a stop after a few minutes and she again held the pilot in front of her face and said, "See how far I've gone in a few minutes. Now I'm letting you go, so go and tell you, Generals, to leave me alone." Lindsey lowered the pilot and she let him go.


 Lindsey stepped over him and she headed towards the city of San Diego.  Max sitting there on Lindsey's left shoulder saw the city of San Diego in the distance and he got excited. He knew at the height he was at he would be unable to hear the screams and shouts of the people.

The city of San Diego and the surrounding areas saw Lindsey Horvath approaching and the city and the entire area got ready for the arrival of Lindsey Horvath. Millions of people were out watching the young giant girl arrive and as Lindsey arrived the ground around her for a radius of 3 miles trembled with each step she took. The towns and villages in the area felt it and Lindsey stopped a good 5 miles from San Diego.


Chapter 38. Across the Ocean. by WhiteBird

Lindsey stood there 5 miles from the city of San Diego and across the city and well beyond people were screaming and shouting in fear of Lindsey. Lindsey then took a slight turn and began to walk towards the Ocean she just stepped over the beach and her right foot landed a good 300 feet into the ocean and as it did a tidal wave occurred. Then she continued out into the ocean. Max now just a tiny bug there on her left shoulder ran across Lindsey's shoulder towards her back and he looked back at San Diego. Lindsey continued her walk out into the Pacific Ocean and as she got out further the water levels slowly began to rise on her. Max then turned and ran forwards and he stopped and looked forwards.


Lindsey was already a good 80 miles from shore and she was still heading out deeper into the ocean and the water levels were now up to her stomach. Max then looked up and saw a helicopter flying just off to Lindsey's left but a bit behind her. It was a news helicopter and the cameraman was sending a live video of Lindsey. Millions of people were watching the news about Lindsey. Lindsey Horvath a massive 2100-foot tall young woman was walking through the Pacific Ocean. Yes around Lindsey were large tidal waves and just seeing her walking through and across the Pacific Ocean was a sight to behold.


Lindsey Horvath was now taking a slight turn and she began to walk down south through the Pacific Ocean. The water levels were just below the cusp of her breasts. As Lindsey was walking she was creating large tidal waves. She took a sight turn and was again heading across the ocean and the water level was rising on her.


 The water level now was passing her breasts. "Max, get ready, I'm going to swim to Australia." 


Max ran back and bit and Lindsey moved forwards and she began to swim across the ocean. Now being 2100 feet in height Lindsey's swimming speed was much greater than any ship at sea. Max was laying down just a bit back on her shoulder and he let out a shout.


The country of Australia got word that Lindsey Horvath was heading to their country and some people began to panic. Others were shouting praise that a real live Goddess was coming. The entire country got ready for the arrival of Lindsey Horvath.


As Lindsey was swimming a large wake behind her formed several miles in length and around her large tidal waves formed and rippled out from her. The sight of Lindsey swimming across the ocean was a sight to behold. Several Navies along with the US Navy alerted their ships to stay clear of Lindsey Horvath as she was making her way to Australia. 


The news helicopter had to turn back as it was unable to cross the Pacific. There was a US Carrier fleet a good 7 miles from Lindsey as she was swimming and an alert went out that a tidal wave that rippled out from her as she was swimming was heading their way. The Navy saw the tidal wave and as it hit the carrier fleet every ship in the carrier fleet was thrown about. Thousands of sailors went flying through the air some went sliding across the floor, while others flew into the walls. The Navy ships were riding the large tidal waves and there was nothing they could do about it. 


The Captain of one of the Destroyers fell to his face as his ship was riding the large tidal wave and he shouted, "LINDSEY HORVATH IS TRULY A GODDESS." 


 Lindsey stopped swimming and she was now treading water she looked around. She saw that there were several Navy ships around her. Lindsey saw that there before her a Navy ship had turned over, she looked down at the ship and she saw that there were tiny people the sailors in the water. Lindsey grabbed the ship and lifted it out of the water and she placed it right side up into the water. Lindsey then with her other hand brought her hand up out of the water and as she did she lifted at least 340 sailors out of the water all were in her palm. To Lindsey, the sailors were small as tiny bugs there in her palm. Lindsey slowly moved her hand next to the ship and the sailors ran off her palm onto their ship. Lindsey making sure that there were no ships around her slowly swam away and when safe she turned and she headed for Australia. 

Chapter 39. Arrival in Australia. by WhiteBird

Lindsey Horvath neared the coast of Australia and she was now walking towards Australia. She was still a good 80 miles out and now because of her great size, she was walking to the country. People on the shores of Australia saw her coming and since she was now 2100 feet tall her great size was easily seen. People living on the coast began to evacuate the area as Lindsey was approaching. As Lindsey neared the coast the ground began to tremble and the people felt it. Lindsey saw the long coast as she approached Australia and she was now only 20 miles out. People were heading away from the coast and the screams of thousands upon thousands of people were being heard as they were running.


  People in the city of Perth and the surrounding areas just watched the massive young woman approaching their country. People across the city and beyond went into a panic screaming and shouting as they were running through the streets. The ground began to tremble across the city of Perth and beyond and the tall buildings began to sway. People found it hard to walk from the shaking of the ground as Lindsey Horvath neared the coast of Australia. Millions of people began to scream and shout as their city began to shake under their feet. Parts of tall buildings began to fall into the streets down below.


  Millions of people began to scream at the top of their lungs, "LINDSEY HORVATH, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US, LINDSEY HORVATH THE ONE TRUE GODDESS HAVE MERCY ON US. LINDSEY HORVATH HAVE MERCY ON US."  


  Lindsey arrived in Australia and her right foot landed on the coast of Australia the entire area just shook and her foot sank at least 20 feet into the ground. Lindsey was a good 10 miles from the city of Perth and as she stepped onto the soil the ground just shook and the entire city and beyond felt it. Lindsey took a few steps and looked across the country. As Lindsey stood there the shaking across the area stopped. Lindsey looked out across the country and looking to her right she saw the large city. The people across Perth were all watching the young giant girl as she stood there. Then the area shook again as Lindsey took 4 steps more into the country and she stopped. The tiny people in the area there were several millions were all looking at the 2100-foot-tall young woman as she stood there.


  Max was running around there on Lindsey's left shoulder which to him was big where at least up to 100 people could easily sit there just on her left shoulder. Max was shouting for joy and Lindsey could hear him, to hear his shouts of joy were very faint and high-pitched.  


  Lindsey looking around spoke, "People of Australia. You need not be afraid of me. I won't hurt anyone or anything and I will not crush anyone. I am going to head to the Nullarbor plain where I won't be able to accidentally hurt or crush anyone."


  As Lindsey spoke her thunderous voice just rattled all the windows within a 20-mile radius. There was silence as Lindsey stood there in the area. Many of the guys were sure excited about the skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on revealing her shapely figure. They were in awe of her.


 Max shouted up to Lindsey at the top of his lungs, "LINDSEY, LINDSEY CAN YOU HEAR ME?"


   Lindsey nodded.


 Max shouted, "LINDSEY AS YOU WALK CAN YOU PLEASE FLEX YOUR BUM CHEEKS AND LET THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SEE? YOU HAVE A GREAT FIGURE AND ARE SO ATTRACTIVE AND IT SURE EXCITES ME PLEASE."


 Lindsey smiled and said, "Sure my tiny man for you I will."


  Lindsey Horvath as she stood there she began to flex her bum cheeks and as she did millions of people across the city of Perth and the entire area saw her doing it. Lindsey stood there flexing her bum cheeks as her back was now more towards the city of Perth and as she was flexing her bum cheeks millions of people were watching. It sure was a sight to behold a 2100-foot tall shapely nerdy girl in skin-tight pantyhose spandex flexing her voluptuous shapely bum cheeks. Lindsey was also getting excited as she thought of what millions of people were doing as they were watching her. Lindsey then reached back with her right hand and slapped her right bum cheek as she did the slap was louder than a clash of thunders and the slap echoed across the land for up to a hundred miles.




  Lindsey Horvath then let a thunderous fart rip and as she did she did not stop flexing her bum cheeks but continued to flex her bum cheeks. Her thunderous fart was louder than a clash of thunder and it was heard across Perth and well beyond. Her thunderous fart just rattled all the windows in the entire area and the sound alone frightened the tiny people down below. Max was shouting for joy as he just loved his giant girlfriend's thunderous farts.



Lindsey Horvath then took a step and headed inland and as she did the ground around her just shook with each step she took. As Lindsey put distance between herself the Perth the shaking of the ground got less and less and now Lindsey was heading towards the Nullarbor plain a flat almost treeless area.   


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5401