Shrunk and Confused by TheTinyMan
Summary:

Nathan was just an average college student. He loved to have a good time, make friends, all while trying to focus on keeping his grades up. One day though, he needs money, so he agrees to take part in an experiment... Will he soon come to regret his decision?


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 13375 Read: 73252 Published: August 04 2015 Updated: August 15 2015
Story Notes:

I actually wrote my first story a while back. I had intended to keep it going, but sadly, due to complications I won't go into, I needed to end it. Feeling the need to write again, welcome to my second story.

1. Need Money? by TheTinyMan

2. In the Hands of Science! by TheTinyMan

3. Field Tests by TheTinyMan

4. Why Did it Have to be a Chick Flick? by TheTinyMan

5. Well... That Escalated Quickly by TheTinyMan

6. Mayo, Ketchup, Pickles, Tiny Man by TheTinyMan

7. What Goes In, Must Come Out by TheTinyMan

8. The Scarlett States of Utopia by TheTinyMan

Need Money? by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

And so it begins...

Nathan was sitting at home, drinking a beer, playing video games with his best bud Jordan. However, just as he was about to win, his phone rang, causing him to drive off of the edge. "Damn it!" Nathan exclaimed, going to pick up his phone. Nathan lived in a one bedroom apartment, a short walk from the college campus. The caller happened to be his landlord. "Nathan, Nathan Steele? You're late! Your rent is late once again. You have 2 days to get me the money, or else your ass is evicted! Do you understand?" His landlord had a bit of a temper, and Nathan had always thought she was a hard ass. Keeping his tone cool and collected, he said, "Yes, ma'am." And with that he hung up, not caring if she had more to say. He took another sip of his beer, before sitting down next to Jordan again. "What was that all about?" Jordan asked, to which Nathan casually shrugged and said, "Rent. No big deal." Somehow, Jordan suspected otherwise, but he let it go, and they continued playing video games.

 

After a couple hours, with Nathan now drunk, Jordan got up and left. This left Nathan alone, which often led to stupid things while drunk. Grabbing his laptop, he managed to type in, 'Get Money Fast NYC' into his search browser. However, before the search results loaded, he passed out.

 

When he awoke, he had a bit of a hangover. Making himself a little coffee, he looked at his laptop again. It wasn't the search engine he had used last night. Although he was drunk, he had vague memories of looking for quick money solutions. His screen however, was a black screen with white text. It said, "If you want $500, then be at the 8th street alley at 2 PM. We'll let you know more then." Nathan's very first thought was, Woah, extra money! I'll have enough for rent and then some, sign me up. And with that, he checked his watch, put on some clothes that didn't smell like alcohol, and he began to make his way to the location he was told.

 

Upon arriving at the alleyway, it seemed like nothing special. Although, there were some roadblocks, but Nathan ignored them, assuming that it'd be okay. When he made it to the end of the alleyway, he began to wonder if this was some sort of trick. But just as he was about to leave, the floor opened like a trapdoor beneath him. And he fell, and fell, and fell some more. He was falling in utter darkness, no clue where he was going to end up. And then, he found himself on a mattress, in a very white room. Two scientists, one male, one female, walked up to him. The female scientist said, "Ahh, you must be Nathan Steele. We've been waiting for you. Please come with us." Her partner nodded, and Nathan warily pulled himself to his feet. As they walked down the hallway, he saw windows into white rooms with strange machines. It felt cold down here, and rather creepy.

 

Finally, at the end of the hallway, there was a machine, and a chair. "Please, sit." She asked of him. He reluctantly sit, still expecting he was going to get five hundred big ones. But instead, well... The male strapped Nathan in, so that he couldn't go anywhere. And then she said, "Alright, Wilson, let a rip." A beam of light came out of the machine above, and hit Nathan square on the chest. And in a few moments, he was only 1 centimeter tall. "Excellent!" She exclaimed, laughing slightly maniacally. He proceeded to laugh with her, although it was obvious she was in charge. Nathan just wondered, as he stared up at their gigantic forms, What the hell did I get myself into?

End Notes:

It seems our hero has fallen into a trap? What will happen next? Stay tuned for the next installment!!

In the Hands of Science! by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

I'm so sorry, due to time constraints, I couldn't update yesterday. I'll try and do two chapters today to make up for it.

"You know what, Dr. Berkshire, why don't you make him just a little smaller." She asked her lackey. He gladly obliged, and with one more concentrated shot, Nathan was no bigger than 1/4th of an inch. "Perfect, perfect! Now, now, run along, go work on your inventions. I'll take care of my test subject." With Dr. Berkshire exiting the room, Nathan and her were alone. "You, my handsome subject, can call me Ms. Scarlett. I've got quite a few experiments in store..." She chuckled, before picking him up in the palm of her hand. "You see, I've always found tiny people interesting. Of course, I never wanted to become one myself, but I thought it'd be marvelous to test their endurance at a smaller size. So, I've actually prepared a machine to test your endurance. You were given a bit of a boost when you were shot with the beams, but I don't know how much. So without further ado..." And then, she turned around and uncloaked a large machine. It was metallic, and it had several attachments that attached to a pole hanging above the machine.

 

Nathan struggled, but ultimately, he couldn't escape Ms. Scarlett's grip as she strapped him to the machine. "Hmm, which one should I use first?" And then, she pulled out an attachment shaped like a foot. Connecting it to the pole up above, she said, "Prepare yourself. We're going to see just how much pressure you can take." And then, she pressed a button, and the machine began humming. Nathan looked up, and he saw the attachment coming straight towards him. Squirming all around, he looked for any possible way to escape this situation, but he was screwed. Thinking he was dead, he just stared as the foot shaped attachment came down. Finally touching the ground, Nathan realized he was still alive. He was surrounded on all side, but he wasn't dead.

"Excellent!!! Now, onto our other tests." And with that, she removed the foot attachment, and replaced it with one shaped like an ass. As Nathan watched it come down towards him again, something clicked in his mind. She was testing to see how he'd survive against the human body. She has some pretty perverted fantasies, that I'd rather not be a part of. But unfortunately, he was. And as he was was pressed under the butt, he found that he survived that as well. Ms. Scarlett then released him from the pressure, and unstrapped him from the machine. "Well, Nathan... It seems you've passed two of my tests. However, there is a third." And with no other warning, she plopped him in her mouth. She began swishing him around, and he was mercilessly thrown about. However, just as she had expected, he wasn't starting to digest. This meant that she had created the first ever durable miniature human being. Spitting him back into her hand, she wiped him off before saying. "Congratulations. Many have died where you've survived. And I must say, you don't taste too bad. Either way though, now that you've survived the lab tests, I'm going to move you on to the field tests." Nathan didn't know what this meant, but he didn't like the sound of it. Ms. Scarlett locked him up in a cage, before saying, "See you tomorrow, hope you're ready." And there was a devilish smirk on her face, before the lights were turned out.

End Notes:

What will these field tests be? And will Nathan escape? Stay tuned for the next installment!

Field Tests by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

So, interesting story. I had meant to upload sooner, but the fact is, I had written an amazing chapter, only to discover the site logged me out. I was unable to recover it, and as such, I've been on a rage break. I'm going to rewrite the chapter, and hopefully it will still be amazing, but I apologize for not getting a new update sooner.

When Nathan awoke, he was still in utter darkness. He had a small hope that maybe this was a nightmare. Just a dream he had after drinking too much beer. But feeling around, he found those familiar bars that meant he was still stuck in a cage. Which meant that he was still small, and in the hands of an insane woman. Unsure of what to do now, Nathan began trying to push the bars apart. He was by no means strong, nor were these bars easily bendable. But he knew he needed to do something, anything to get away before Ms. Scarlett came back and did more tests on him. Part of him feared that he would be put through a digestion test, but a part of him thought she wouldn't risk losing him so soon. After all, he wasn't sure if he'd survive the test. Of course, he wanted to survive, but if he didn't, he could at least be thankful that he was free from her. As he continued to push the bars, thinking about all the tests she could do, the lights suddenly flickered on.

 

Standing in the doorway, Ms. Scarlett watched Nathan's shocked expression, as she walked into the lab. Her high heels clicked against the tiled floor you would expect a creepy science lab to have. With only two fingers, she flicked Nathan off of the bars, chuckling at him. "Wow, Mr. Daniels, did you really think that you could get out of here? Of course you can't. At least, not while I've still got experiments to try." She began walking towards a desk in the back of the room. It appeared that Dr. Berkshire would not be joining her today, not that Nathan cared one way or the other. He just watched, his heart beating fast, as he tried to see what she was doing. And soon enough, he could see her walking back with something in hand. At first, it wasn't obvious what it was, but as she got closer, Nathan could make out that it was a clipboard. He wondered if it had information about him on it, but she spoke up and denied his thoughts. "Why don't you read this sheet? You might find it very interesting."

 

And so she left the clipboard by his cage, in such a way, that he'd be able to read, even at his size. She walked out of the lab, but she didn't turn the lights out, so he could read easily. The first thing Nathan noticed was a picture of a pretty red head, and a name below it. The name said, "Samantha Smith." He then looked over to the right, and began reading some information about this girl. It reminded him kind of what a doctor, or the government would have. It said that she's 22 years old, and 153 pounds. He continued reading and was shocked to see that she was 6'4", her feet being size 14. Below that, it began to list personal details, such as the fact that she was going to college, and that she was an athlete, who specialized in jogging. She lived in California, and Nathan wondered why Ms. Scarlett was showing him a random profile of a girl all the way across the country. Before he could read anymore, though, Ms. Scarlett had come back holding a weird sort of ray gun.

 

"Well, I hope you learned everything you'd like to know. Now, it's time that we begin a little experiment." She set the gun down nearby for a moment, and pulled out a tiny collar that appeared to have a camera on it. Carefully taking Nathan out of his cage, she placed the collar around his neck and laughed. "Well, then, tell me, are you ready for your experiment? I guess I should explain what's going to happen. At least, enough for you to understand... This gun right here creates rifts in space, for short periods of time. It may be clicking in your head now, that you'll be meeting the girl on the clipboard very soon. It's all apart of something I'd like to try, and we'll see how well it works. I can't explain more, because, well, I like surprises, and if I say too much, I'll ruin the surprise. So I guess, all that there is left to do, is to send you through the rift. And don't worry, I'll collect you when it's time. I wouldn't want to lose my little man..." She chortled, before shooting a small rift in space open. Nathan struggled against her grip, but unfortunately, that's what she wanted, as he fell into the rift.

 

Falling through space, it looked a lot like the night sky, however, it was more like a dark blue than the black of night. Before long though, his surroundings were replaced with white and possibly a little yellow. Nathan blinked and adjusted his eyes, feeling the ground beneath him, and the walls around him. They were soft, really soft. And they smelled kind of. Nathan wasn't quite sure where he was, but the best way he could describe it was a "white cave." Walking around, he wasn't sure if he was heading towards the exit, or deeper into the cave. Finally, he hit a wall, and realized he had climbed down the extent of this strange, soft cave. He was beginning to turn around, when suddenly, he had heard violent earthquakes in the distance. For the time being, Nathan had forgotten all about being small, but it came back to him, as he realized those must be footsteps. Could they be Sam's footsteps? Nathan pondered this, for a moment, wondering where he was in relation to Sam.

 

Samantha walked into the room, wearing her jogging clothes. This included sweatpants, as well as a tank top. It was often harder to find clothes, just due to the fact that she was so tall. It also didn't make finding a date any easier. She sighed, but she knew she should simply focus on her studies, and her goal of one day making it to the olympics. Right now, she could run a 5k everyday, but she wanted to go farther than that. Farther than most people could only dream. Maybe she was a dreamer, but she couldn't help but want to achieve greatness. And the only way she could achieve greatness, was by jogging everyday. And sure enough, it was that time. She just needed to slip on her jogging socks and shoes, and she'd be good. She'd owned both the socks and shoes for a long time, and wore them every time she jogged. She called them her good luck charms, but the main reason she wore them, is because it was expensive to get more than one pair. That being said, she didn't really wash the socks, just to preserve their "good luck." Besides, she assumed nobody would go smelling them anyways.

 

The earthquakes got louder for Nathan, and suddenly, he felt himself lifted into the air. Falling against the back wall of the cave, a sudden realization dawned on him. Why else would she show me what shoe size she wore, unless... But it was too late for him to get free, as he saw 5 monolithic toes at the entrance of the sock. They were painted two different colors, alternating a bright blue and a bright green. It felt like time slowed down as those toes came closer and closer to Nathan, and he knew there was no escape for him. He was going to be stuck in her sock, and that's all there was to it. Finally, they collided with his body, and he was pulled between her big and second toe, instantly feeling nauseous as the smell surrounded him. It kind of reminded him of some foreign cheese, only a lot worse. He would've gagged, but he hardly had the room to, as the socks were tight on her foot.

 

The process only took a couple of seconds for Sam, as she then put on her other sock, and proceeded to put on her sneakers. Making sure they were tightly laced up, she began to jog in place, and debate on rather she should go for 6k today. "I do want to go farther, but I should wait a little longer. I only just went up to 5k last week, and I don't want to go too far too fast. Otherwise, I'll burn myself out. I just need to keep listening to Dr. Scarlett, and I'll be fine." She took a deep breath, and having stopped jogging in place, she began to stretch and touch her toes. This was just the warm up, the calm before the storm. Of course, it wouldn't be anything to her, but to Nathan.... Speaking of Nathan, he could barely hear her talking to herself, but he did, and shuddered, thinking of how long he'd have to endure this smell. But even worse, he heard "Dr. Scarlett" in her words. He knew then that Ms. Scarlett knew this girl, and she wasn't picked at random. But how many people did she treat... Nathan pondered that for a moment before...

 

Sam walked outside, and immediately bolted, starting her jog. She could feel the burn, and could already tell she was sweating a lot. However, she was used to this, being an athlete, and she knew that something was wrong if she wasn't sweating. Meanwhile, that sweat was especially building up at her feet, and with Nathan's face pressed against her toes, he simply couldn't escape it. It fell into his eyes, making him go temporarily blind as he tried to blink it out. It filled his nose, intensifying the scent 10 fold. And worst of all, it entered his mouth. He didn't know how he was going to make it, considering this all happened before she finished her first kilometer. But time went on, and things got a little easier for Nathan. He was still grossed out beyond belief, but he managed to survive being her toe jam until she was done with all 5 kilometers. He now smelled like her foot, and as she made her way home, he found that he could breathe a little easier.

 

Sam removed her socks and shoes upon entering the house, before saying, "It's time to shower. I have to hurry though, because class starts in an hour." Nathan heard this, and realized that this was his chance. But before he could try and escape, he heard the sound of a rift in space opening up again. He had forgotten about the collar around his neck, the one allowing Ms. Scarlett to see everything, as well as take notes. And it also notified her of when the experiment was up. So she put her hand through the rift, and grabbed Nathan before he could get away. And soon enough, he found himself in the palm of her hand, looking up at her. She wrinkled her nose, obviously not a fan of the smell either, but she grinned wickedly, saying, "It was a complete success! I think we're going to have a lot of fun together, as we complete more tests, but first of all, I think we need to get you all washed up." She said, dropping him in a nearby sink, with a tiny bar of soap. She turned on the water, and said, "I'll collect you when you smell better." And with that, she walked over to her desk, keeping a careful eye on the collar cam...

 

Nathan needed to do as she said, and learn more about her. For now though, he was just glad to get rid of the foot smell...

End Notes:

Nathan survived the first test. But what other tests does she have in store for him? And will he learn more about her? Stay tuned for the next installment!

Why Did it Have to be a Chick Flick? by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

I'm going to try and maintain a daily upload schedule [ excluding weekends ], but if for some reason I don't post for a day, please understand I'm human. Anyways, let's get on with the story.

Nathan stood in that hot water for nearly a half an hour, scrubbing himself clean from head to toe. Toes he shuddered, wishing to forget all about his earlier foot mishap. But he knew that wasn't the only test, and he expected that with the day being so early, there was bound to be a couple more tests. He just hoped he didn't cringe as much as he did during the last one. Running his hands through his wet hair, he began to climb the sink. Of course, Ms. Scarlett kept an eye on him from over at her desk, but he was being a good little test subject. He was simply drying off. He was nowhere near completely dry, but since he had to wash with his clothes on to remove the smell, he'd have to live with sagging clothes. For the first time, Nathan got a full look around the lab. He saw multiple machines, including the one she strapped him to yesterday. There was also a variety of ray guns, but he had no clue what any of them did, nor did he care to find out. He still felt that Ms. Scarlett was insane, and she wasn't to be trusted. And he had good reason. So it would only make sense that her 'toys' weren't to be trusted either.

 

While Nathan got a better look of the lab, Ms. Scarlett was poring over her clipboard. It looked normal to Nathan, but he hadn't seen it in action. The paper on the clipboard had a power computer chip programmed into it, allowing her to scan through her patients, and also spy on them. She had various ways of spying on them, but more often than not, her clipboard used satellites in space to peer through household objects that would normally not function that way. This included household appliances, like the microwave. It also included televisions. And of course, she could easily hack into webcams if need be. She was a true genius, but she kept that hidden from the world. Nobody, not even her 'colleague', Dr. Wilson Berkshire, knew what she wanted. He just went along with what she said, because he made a lot of money doing what he was doing.. Finally! Perfect! She thought to herself, as she pasted her next patient on the clipboard's screen.

 

Nathan didn't have too much time to look around, before he heard the familiar click-clacking that was Ms. Scarlett's high heels. She came up to him with the same evil grin he had seen multiple times before. He knew it was time for another test, and he knew he needed to play along, at least, if he ever wanted to escape. "Well, my little, clean, man. Why don't we work on making you smelly again?" At those words, a shudder ran through Nathan's body, which only made Ms. Scarlett grin even more. "Why don't you look her over while I set up the ray gun again. And this time, maybe you'll figure out what's going on before I send you to your test." She chuckled, before walking out of the room, holding the ray gun. Nathan wondered why she had to leave the room to recallibrate it, but he decided to put that thought aside for now. He'd keep it in mind for the future though, seeing as it could be very useful to him.

 

Nathan began looking over the clipboard to see that his next torturer was Monica Williams. She's a 19 year old high school graduate, who is about 5'5. She weighs 180 pounds. Upon reading this, Nathan knew that would be involved somehow, and it made him look over at her picture. She didn't look super chubby, but she also wasn't super skinny. He wondered where the 180 pounds came from. Either way, he continued on and read about her interests. She enjoyed television and movies, and she actually wanted to become a film critic. As he read, he kept trying to clue the pieces together, but they just wouldn't come. He thought maybe he'd be eaten, but it just didn't feel right. Then, finally, one line of the paragraph connected everything. It read, "Monica has a rare disorder known as FFD. FFD stands for 'Frequent Flatulence Disorder'."

 

Just as Nathan had figured it out, Ms. Scarlett came back in, and smirked, seeing the disgusted look on his face. "Well, well, it seems that my little guy has put the pieces of this dastardly puzzle together. I have to say, I'm going to have fun watching this one. Let me know how good it is." Nathan stood still, horrified, as she grabbed at him. He didn't even try to struggle, as she once again opened up a rift in space, sending him falling into someplace soft like cotton. When he landed, he gained some of his movement back, and began looking around, hoping to maybe find a way out. But unfortunately, it was dark where he was, meaning that the drawer was closed. So Nathan simply listened for sounds on the outside. He may not be able to get out right this second, but perhaps once she opened the drawer, he could make his daring escape.

 

Monica had just gotten out of the shower. She knew that Dr. Scarlett said she shouldn't, but being a Texan, she couldn't help herself. Before her shower, she had eaten a big ol' bowl of her pappy's chili. It was spicy, and it certainly made her FFD act up, but it was worth it. She just hoped that nobody in the theater would notice. Shaking her head, she began dressing, putting on a bra, before opening her underwear drawer. She didn't notice the tiny man on her underwear, as she pulled out a pair, with him unfortunately on them. She didn't hesitate to put them on, and as soon as she did, she heard a massive fart. However, it didn't seem to stain, so she was going to assume it'd be fine. She'd just have to work on keeping them silent, or better yet, holding them in if she could. She didn't want people to think she was a freak, but she couldn't help it. The fact was, it was a disorder her father, and his father, and so on had. It ran in the family.

 

Nathan had tried to escape his doom, but he had no such luck, as she plucked him and the underwear out of the drawer. He tried screaming, hoping maybe she'd hear him, but he was simply too small to be heard. Looking up, he could see where the weight was. She had a big butt, and he was going to get up close and personal. Trying to move out of the way, he unfortunately couldn't. She had pulled them up, leaving him pinned against her asshole. And then, the rankest, loudest fart nearly blew him away, and he couldn't help but gag. Whatever she ate, it smelled like an animal climbed inside a dead animal, before getting run over. And then a skunk sprayed the roadkill. And that would be the polite way to describe how he felt about it. He had hoped this experiment wouldn't last long, but he could hear a voice up above saying, "Bye Pappy! I'm going to the movies, I'll be back later." And then, she left.

 

The car ride to the movie theaters wasn't too bad for Nathan, but when she got out of the car, she had once again let out a nasty fart. As much as he wanted to pass out, something inside of him wouldn't let it happen. So instead, he just tried to listen to his surroundings. He could hear Monica speak again, this time saying, "One ticket for 'Flowers of Love'." And Nathan couldn't suppress a heavy groan, simply because that had to be the girliest movie she could've picked. Perhaps it would've been better if she had picked a decent movie, but she had to pick the chick flick to end all chick flicks. And to make matters worse, Nathan couldn't even fall asleep while it was going on. He still didn't know what was keeping him awake, but there was something. And that something actually involved his collar, but we'll get into more detail on that later...

 

For now, Monica found her seat in the theater, and sat down. This pressed Nathan really close to her asshole. And as the movie began, she let out a silent fart, that smelled worse than the louder ones she had before. The movie was 2 hours and 30 minutes long, but Nathan thought he must've had amazing luck. While he was bored to all hell, she only farted 3 or 4 times, and those were closer to the start of the movie. But as it ended, and the credits rolled, she walked out of the theater, tears streaming down her face. Nathan once again sighed, not understanding chick flicks. However, he did understand what happened next, and it made him want to die on the spot. As soon as she made it to her car, she let out the loudest, most explosive fart possible. And it was in fact a wet one. In response to this, Monica quickly drove home, her face red as a tomato. She ran upstairs, not even saying hi to anybody, before entering her room, and removing her now stained underwear.

 

Nathan and the underwear were flung into the hamper, as he could swear he heard Monica cry. And as bad as he would've normally felt for her, he felt more pity for himself, considering he was covered in crap. Before anything else could happen though, a gloved hand came through, and carefully plucked him back to the lab once more. This time, Ms. Scarlett wore a gas mask, because of how bad Nathan smelled. She dropped him in the sink, and turned the water back on. And once she had done that, she said, "That test was a success. A smelly success, but a success. I hope you enjoyed that, because I'm sure there'll be similar tests in the future. For now though, I want you to clean, because I won't have you stinking up my lab." She said firmly, before walking away. Nathan could see her remove the gloves, before disposing of them with fire. And so Nathan washed again, afraid of what else she may have in mind. 

End Notes:

Well, that certainly didn't end well for Nathan... What tests are still in store, and will Nathan be able to come up with a plan, or will he be stuck to test forever? Stay tuned for the next installment!

Well... That Escalated Quickly by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

So, I think chapters will continue to be larger, but I'll still try to maintain daily updates. I've found a way that makes writing chapters a little easier, when it comes to larger sizes.

Nathan was once again sitting under the water, letting it pour down. However, this time, he found it more difficult to get rid of the shit covering his body than it was when he only had sweat and toejam. However, after about an hour, he cleaned off every last extremity. Part of him thought that maybe he should remove his clothes during these tests, but the last thing he wanted was Ms. Scarlett to see him naked. He could already imagine her commenting on his body, especially his little guy. So that’s why he just climbed out of the sink once more and looked around. At this point, it was almost 5 in the evening. He didn’t know why, but that reminded him of his landlord, and how she’d come to evict him. But little did she know that she wouldn’t find him. Oh well, he’d rather not have to hear her bitch him out if he could help it… Dangling his legs off of the edge of the sink, his eyes wandered over to the desk where Ms. Scarlett was busy working. He wondered what exactly she had in store for him. He was sure it would be nothing but unpleasant. However, the fact remained, as long as he did what she said, there was a chance she’d slip up, and he’d be able to escape. It was a small chance, sure, but it was better than trying to escape, only to have security tightened.


Back at it once again, Ms. Scarlett was looking through her clipboard. So many people knew her under her pseudonym, Dr. Scarlett, but they never actually knew this side of her. And she preferred to keep it that way. If people other than her experiments, and Dr. Berkshire, knew what she was doing, she would be incarcerated faster than you could blink. The truth was, she had no idea what drew her to experimenting, to testing on other people. When she was a little girl, she’d play with ants, and try and experiment on them. Of course, she didn’t have the proper tools, so it was more like pretend more than anything. Her parents didn’t think too much of it, but then, they never were there enough for her. Perhaps that’s why she didn’t feel so guilty when they were crushed by her testing machine. Sure, she shed a tear, but it wasn’t too sincere. Truth be told, she had a lot of traits that coincided with psychopathy, the most present one being her lack of empathy. She didn’t really care about other people. As long as she was happy, and she got what she wanted, she was alright. And it appeared she was going to get what she wanted, along with an added bonus. She chuckled maniacally, finally landing on the perfect person on her clipboard. Although, this girl wasn’t one of her patients, she had data on her, just from other sources. And from the data she had, she knew she’d be perfect for the last experiment of the day.


Nathan watched as she walked back over to him, possibly grinning bigger than she had previously done all day. This time, she was not carrying her clipboard though, leaving Nathan to wonder just who exactly he was going to be with. His wonderings were answered, as she spoke up, “Well, well, well… It appears like this test is going to be a very special test. I know, Nathan, that you’d like to go back home. And well, I’ve decided to grant that to you.” For a moment, Nathan’s face lit up, but he knew that there was a catch, and sure enough, she continued, “Well, at least for a little while. You see, this last test, I have a special test subject. You actually may know her already. I’ll give you a couple of hints, and we’ll see if you can guess. Let’s see uh… 32 years old, Caucasian, brown hair…” However, that was hardly enough for Nathan to guess. Seeing this, Ms. Scarlett gave up and spelled it out for him, “You’re going to be spending the afternoon with your landlord. Today is eviction day, from what I’ve read, and you get to go around with her, while she evicts tenants. And, since you never did get your rent paid, I suppose she’ll be coming to evict you too. So sorry about that, but it is what it is.” She cackled. She then walked out of the room, and went to the calibration machine. The gun itself couldn’t calibrate where to open the rifts in space. Instead, she had to calibrate the gun so that it’d lock onto a piece of matter, and open a rift there. One day, she wanted to have it be able to calibrate itself, but until that day, this was fine.


Nathan sat there, waiting, shuddering. Things only seemed to get worse and worse as time went on here. But this had to be the worst. And he had no clue where on her he was going to go either. Ms. Scarlett could put him underfoot, or in her underwear. She could even put him in places he hasn’t been yet, none of these possibilities were good. He thought about making a break for it now, but he knew he couldn’t. He still didn’t have a plan, not yet. He’d have to continue to scope out the place, and look for anything he could use as an escape mechanism. As he looked around once again, he heard Ms. Scarlett coming, and returned his attention towards the doorway. She had came in with the gun, and a smirk, as she asked him, “So, what kind of man are you, anyways, Nathan? Are you a foot man? Do you enjoy big, sexy, stinky feet? Kissing them, sucking on them, licking them? Or are you more of an ass man? Do you like it when a girl gives you a dutch oven? When she sits in your lap, or on your chest, and let’s one rip? Or, hmmm, I know… I think you’re a breast man. Yeah, that sounds good. And by the looks of it, that landlord of yours has two boulders that you’d fit perfectly between. Let’s do that.” She finished, not giving Nathan a chance to react before opening up a rift beneath him. In a matter of few seconds, he was as close to home as he had been all day, and would probably be for awhile.


Nicole was sitting at her desk, sighing as the clock approached five. She didn’t like evicting people, it didn’t make her feel good. But the fact was, if you didn’t pay your rent, then you can’t live there. However, there was one person she’d be glad to get rid of, and she’d save him for last. For now, she felt a slight itch between her D sized breasts, but ignored it. She was sure it was nothing. Meanwhile, nothing went by the name of Nathan, and Nathan found himself pressed up tight between two mounds of flesh. They were almost making it impossible to breathe, but he managed to find a way. So far, he seemed to be passing every test that Ms. Scarlett threw at him, which while it was good for him, it was also bad for him. Because the better he was, the more it would be in her interest to keep him. And it was in his interest to get far the hell away from her. Returning his thoughts to his landlord, he felt her boobs jiggle with each step, telling him that they were 100% real. He could see she was going to A7, which meant that it was time for evictions. He wasn’t thrilled to watch people get evicted, especially considering how violent they could get, but it wasn’t like he could go anywhere. And Ms. Scarlett watching through the collar, had a first row seat to all the drama that was taking place. Nicole’s first evictees were a redneck couple. The woman shouted, but Nicole managed to get away quickly.


Nicole sighed, knowing she still had four more people to evict, and most of them didn’t like her anyways. She had one she felt really sad about, and she’d rather not evict, but it wasn’t her decision. She was still just an employee for her company, and if she didn’t follow policy, they could fire and replace her easily. So she just went along, the next on her list being an Asian family who didn’t speak English very well. Nathan watched in horror, as he tried to stay afloat. He never realized just how nasty his neighbors were, but seeing them get evicted was a whole different side. The mom was cursing her out in Chinese, while the dad took the children to the back room, presumably to keep them away from the fight that was going on. However, Nicole did what she had to do. She took a deep breath, gave a small smile, said, “Have a nice day.” And she walked, leaving the woman behind, still shouting. Nicole didn’t really care, because honestly, it wouldn’t matter once they packed their bags and left. Again, she didn’t like doing it, but it was something necessary. Moving on, she now had to evict one of her favorite tenants. It was a single father, and his son, living together. They were so nice, but they had fallen behind, and she couldn’t help it.


As Nathan continued to try and watch, he found himself sinking deeper into the crevice between her melons. He felt like he was going to explode, but the collar along with the increased endurance he originally received, kept him from doing any such thing. Instead, he just felt this way. Movement was difficult, but he managed to twist and turn, so that he could once again watch the people who were getting evicted. Amazingly, Nicole didn’t feel this, or at least, she showed no sign of feeling it. The man and his son took it well enough, although there was a tear in the father’s eye. Nicole hugged them, pressing her boobs together, making it even more difficult for Nathan to see. But he was able to relax once she let go, and stood upright once more. She gave them a sad smile, before walking alone. Only two more apartments, and then I’ll be done for the day, she thought to herself as she made her way to G3. These guys were a bunch of college students, who spent most of their nights partying. She was slightly glad to see them go, but only because she would no longer have to hear complaints about how they played their loud music all night long. And even though she told them about it, they kept playing it, even when they said they’d keep it to a minimum… She sighed, before arriving at the last apartment.


Nathan instantly recognized his apartment, as she came up to it, and knocked on his door. He knew there would be no answer, and sure enough, after two times knocking, she used her key to enter the apartment. “Nathan Daniels!” She called out, wanting to evict him so bad. However, as she searched the apartment, he was nowhere to be seen. “Good riddance…” She muttered to herself, but of course, Nathan could hear her. “Bitch!” He called back out, although she couldn’t hear him, he already knew. However, she then said something that shocked him… “As much as I don’t like him, I need to call the police, because he appears to have not been here all day.” Ms. Scarlett, having heard this, did something drastic, that she wasn’t prepared for. She opened the rift up, only this time, it was large enough to drag Nicole and Nathan through. Nicole landed on her ass, and looked around. “Where the hell am I?” But Ms. Scarlett only reached into Nicole’s breasts, and pulled Nathan out. “What the hell’s the matter with you?!?!” Nicole exclaimed, but before she knew it, Ms. Scarlett pulled out a disintegrator gun, and with one blast, Nicole was nothing but dust.


Nathan looked on in horror at the pile of dust that was once his landlord. “Dr. Berkshire!” Ms. Scarlett called, and he arrived at once. “Please clean up the mess I’ve made. I need to go work on memory alterations, so nobody gets suspicious. And meanwhile…” She looked at Nathan. Not wanting to put him away yet, she stuffed him in her own breasts, which were slightly smaller than Nicole’s were. She sat down at her desk, and began doing computer stuff that was way too complicated for Nathan to understand. He could only watch on, and wonder what was going to happen to him. He had seen now what she was capable of, and he was frightened. He’d have to work even harder to stay on her good side, unless he wanted a similar fate… For now though, he just sat there, staying afloat, as he tried to wrap his head around the situation...

 

End Notes:

With the way things went there, where will our hero go now? Will he continue his plans of trying to escape, or will he submit and become a loyal pet? Stay tuned for the next installment!

Mayo, Ketchup, Pickles, Tiny Man by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

For the first time, I think I actually have an idea where this story is going. You'll see more into this in the future, but for now, please enjoy some vore c:

For the first time since he was at the lab, Nathan saw her full name. At least, if he were to believe what she typed onto the big computer screen. Her name is Rachel Scarlett, but that’s all he knew. The only reason this tidbit of information came up was due to the sign in mechanism she used for her computer. He didn’t catch all of the password, but that did give him an idea. If he could observe her long enough, to obtain her password, as well as to understand what he was doing, he might be able to escape. Maybe even get the police to stop her. But for now, he just sat between her breasts, looking them over. He wasn’t truly a breast guy, but he had to admit they were nice. A sick part of him wanted to play around, but he quickly reminded himself that she was his captor, and no matter how attractive she may be, she was still evil. He stopped looking at her breasts and returned his eyes to the screen. He still didn’t understand what she was doing, and it didn’t help that she typed at about a mile a minute. So he could only guess what she was doing. His educated guess was she was changing people’s memories, as she had said earlier, but he wasn’t sure how she could do that. Especially, considering none of the people, other than him, were here.


Rachel continued typing until she finally managed to hack in. What did she hack into exactly? Well, back in 1987, the government was doing experiments on the human brain. This was completely classified information, but obviously, she was good at digging that up. Anyways, their experiments consisted of linking people together wirelessly. Truth was, everybody already was linked together, but nobody knew how to hack in. With the ability to hack into the wireless system that connected everybody’s brain, one could do some powerful stuff. However, Rachel wasn’t interested in messing with people’s heads too much. Instead, she simply wanted to delete every memory of Nicole from the database. And sure enough, with a couple of clicks, she did. Those who were thinking about her at that moment got minor headaches, while those who weren’t experienced nothing. Rachel, Nathan, and Dr. Berkshire, are the only ones in the system who still know of her, which is just the way she wanted it. She had to include Dr. Berkshire, namely because he was the one handling cleaning her up at that very moment. And even though his memories of her were extremely minor, they still existed.


While she erased Nicole from existence, Nathan just watched in shock, seeing every memory fade out. He couldn’t believe she was capable of doing this, but then again, considering how much she had already done, he shouldn’t be too shocked. “Well, little man, I have a little more work to do, so I guess I’ll have to put you on ice.” She laughed her maniacal laughter again, as she removed Nathan from her breasts and gave him to Dr. Berkshire. “You know what to do.” She said to him, and Dr. Berkshire carried him off. The last thing Nathan could see of Ms. Scarlett was her entering her hand through a rift. He could only assume she was destroying every last possession and document of Nicole’s she could. Nathan assumed this would take a while, which meant he’d get some one on one time with Dr. Berkshire. Looking up at him, he tried to decipher exactly what he was thinking, but before he knew it, they were in the kitchen, and he was setting Nathan on the counter. And then… something shocked Nathan more than anything that day. Dr. Berkshire spoke to him, instead of being the lifeless zombie he had appeared to be previously. “Nathan… I need you to listen to me… I don’t want to do what I’m about to do… But…” It was obvious he was struggling. “You have to fight her… I’m under… under her control….” Before he could continue, he had a lifeless expression again, and he began walking towards the fridge.


This information was new to Nathan, and instantly, he thought to the wireless network Ms. Scarlett was working with earlier. She must be using that to control Dr. Berkshire’s brain, and that’s why he’s so cool with everything that’s going on. He felt bad for the doctor, but at the same time, he couldn’t feel too much pity when his body caused this to happen. He knew he shouldn’t, but he still bore negative feelings to the doctor… Either way, it didn’t matter, he was going to try and stop Ms. Scarlett as best as possible. But for now, he’d just have to lay low, as he has been doing throughout the day. Before he could think anymore on the subject, Dr. Berkshire came back with a hamburger on a plate. Lifting the bun, it showed off the amazing delicacy that was the burger. It had cheese, and some mayo. And of course, it wouldn’t be a burger without the ketchup. Still stuck to the bun were the pickles, and the bacon. And on the burger was Nathan… wait, what? Dr. Berkshire had picked up Nathan, and placed him delicately on the burger, before replacing the bun on top. Before Nathan could protest, the doctor pulled out a ray gun and shot the burger, flash freezing it and Nathan inside of it.


A few hours pass…


Nathan begins protesting, when he realizes his environment has changed ever so slightly. Instead of the burger being cool from the fridge, it was now warm, as if ready to eat… And then, Nathan could hear the muffled voices of Dr. Berkshire and Ms. Scarlet speaking. “It’s ready, and the special ingredient is in place.” He said, and she laughed saying, “Thank you, you’ve done me well.” And then, Nathan felt gravity shift as the burger rose into the air. Nathan sat in the dead center, and watched as part of the burger disappeared into a cavernous hole, known only as Ms. Scarlett’s mouth. He could even see her chewing it to shreds, before finally swallowing the chewed up food. And then, she took another bite, and another. She continued eating the burger, until Nathan’s legs were dangling out. She could see them, but she didn’t act like she saw him. And before Nathan could even fathom escaping, the burger entered her mouth once more, her teeth closing down inches behind his head. Any closer, and she would’ve decapitated him with her mega molars. Instead though, he simply slid inside her mouth, where she began chewing. Free from his burger prison, he moved around her slippery tongue, finding it difficult to gain footing. Miraculously though, Nathan evaded getting chewed up.


This brief bit of luck had come to an end though, because she, knowing full well he was in her mouth, began to swallow, sending him and the rest of the burger down her throat. Soon thereafter, Nathan was sitting on a pile of chewed up burger floating in a sea of stomach acid. It didn’t look to be as much as he had known her to eat, but he had forgotten about the fact that the acid was digesting the food as it came down. He quickly remembered though as his small platform shifted and began sinking. Thankfully for him though, it did not fall under the acid, at least, not yet. This didn’t mean too much for him though, as part of him expected this to be the end. And in fact, not going into the acid was only prolonging the inevitable. Making a rash decision, Nathan stepped back and prepared himself to jump only to see bubbles rising up from the acid. Her stomach began to rumble, and then…


“BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!”


The loudest sounding belch rang throughout her stomach as well as in his ears. He didn’t know a girl could even make those kinds of noises, but sure enough, he heard it loud and clear. He could hear her say above, “Excuse me..” And then, she continued eating the burger. Nathan moved to the side, as a piece of burger mush landed on top of the little island he sat on. He remembered he was going to jump into the acid, and with no more burps appearing to be coming, he jumped in. Where he expected he’d instantly feel a tingling sensation like burning, he was wrong. In fact, he didn’t feel anything. All it felt like was warm water. He knew it wasn’t water, but it sure felt like it. Remembering swimming lessons he had as a kid, he began doing breaststrokes, only to confirm that yes, he was in fact swimming in acid, and surviving. He didn’t quite understand how this was possible, but he wasn’t complaining. For now, he was safe. Perhaps while down here, he’d be able to explore her stomach, maybe find a way out, find an escape. He didn’t want to extend his stay, and he didn’t want to go the way most food went… He shivered thinking about going through that process. But unfortunately, other than the way he came, he saw no exits.


Ms. Scarlett had finished eating her burger, enjoying it more than she should’ve. But then again, she enjoyed the pain of others, especially men. And she also enjoyed toying around with them. Which is why having Nathan around put such a smile on her face. She would hope by now, that her little man understood what was going on, but in case he didn’t, she spoke to him from the outside. “Well, Nathan. My my, I must say, you were very tasty. So tasty that, I think I want to keep you inside of me for awhile. I know this probably isn’t your ideal vacation, but well, look at it this way, it’s something new compared to all the other experiments. And besides, with this, you can actually move around and explore to an extent, instead of being trapped. Don’t worry though, in the morning, I’ll retrieve you during my morning business. And then… Well, we’ll get back to work on doing tests. I know that you’ll miss those, so I won’t keep you too long.” She cackled, before standing up, and walking out of the lab, the plate in hand. She dropped it off in the kitchen, before saying, “Good night, Dr. Berkshire. We’ll see you in the morning.” She gave a small laugh, and with that, she left the facility, making her way to her apartment up in Brooklyn.


Meanwhile, Nathan just sighed. He should’ve expected an extended stay, but she was right about something. At least he had the freedom to move around. Perhaps this wouldn’t be so bad, although it was still fairly dark. She had apparently made his vision better, so that he could see in situations like these, but it wasn’t perfect. If anything, everything looked like a dark blob to him, but at least he could tell where things are. Sighing once more, he said, “I guess I better get comfy here, it’s going to be awhile.” And swimming back to the dissolving burger island, he made himself comfortable, laying down and doing his best to fall asleep. He’d worry more about getting out of there in the morning. Although, he knew now, with a 100% guarantee, that there was only one way he was getting out. And he would never be prepared for that…

 

End Notes:

Will Nathan have to go the hard way to get out? Or will he find some alternative way? Stay tuned for the next installment!

What Goes In, Must Come Out by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

And this is where Ms. Scarlett's plans are finally truly revealed. While this chapter does involve vore part 2, as well as butt stuff, it is also a plot heavy chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

Ms. Scarlett headed home that evening, and she immediately prepared for bed. Sure, it was only 8:14, but an evil scientist needed her beauty rest. And well, she was beautiful. Dark red hair, blue eyes, tall, with legs that go on for miles. She had a bit of an hourglass figure too. However, that being said, she didn’t have a man. Nor did she want one. She actually thought that men were disgusting creatures. But of course, the world needed them, for now. Maybe one day, women could evolve for asexual reproduction, but that day was not today. As Ms. Scarlett laid down, she wondered how her test subject was doing inside her stomach. She hoped he had survived, because that was her most important experiment. If he had survived, then had officially created the first invincible shrunken man. She had worked on upping their durability for years, aiming for invincibility, but of course, it never worked out quite right. Some were able to handle the pressure, while others were flattened. Some even committed suicide, but in the end, they all died one way or another. Until now, if this test worked. She’d have to wait until the morning, but if her little man didn’t digest, and turn into human waste, then she would be able to continue on with her plans. The exact formula she used to shrink Nathan was still set into the machine, so it wouldn’t be hard to make more. However, the machine would not alone be enough for her plan. But, that’d be for tomorrow. For now, she closed her eyes, and fell asleep.


Meanwhile, the little man inside her stomach was not able to get so much rest. When she walked around, it was not so bad. There was minor sloshing waves, but nothing too disruptive. It was when she got home, and she laid down, that everything changed. The whole world turned on it’s side for Nathan, and he went under the sea of acid. Swimming around, trying to reach the surface, he could once again see the hamburger he was once a part of. Not only that, but he could see what else she had eaten throughout the day, granted, it was quite a bit more digested. After what felt like an eternity of swimming upwards, he was now where he wanted to be, floating above the waves. This didn’t last long though, as Ms. Scarlett had a habit of tossing and turning while she slept. And since she did it so often, Nathan was washed under more often than not. It wasn’t until around 1 AM that Ms. Scarlett had finally settled down, her mind drifting off into a dream. At this point, Nathan once again looked around at the dark blobs, trying to figure out what they were. It was difficult, but he already knew what the hamburger looked like. He assumed that he was looking at potato chips off towards the west, and maybe some cereal up north. Other than that, her stomach was vast and empty. And unfortunately, there didn’t appear to be a way out, other than the way Nathan was dreading already.


It was at about 2:15 that Nathan fell asleep, and it was peaceful for a change. He dreamt of his life, with his family, and he really regretted taking it for granted. He remembered playing video games with Jordan, trying to pick up chicks at college. Even tossing the old football around with his younger brothers. It was great, but his subconscious knew it was a dream. As much as he wanted it to be real, as much as he wanted to go back, it was too late now. He didn’t know if he’d ever escape, although hope was kind of lost on him. He made a promise to himself though, that if he ever did make it out of this crazy situation, he was going to appreciate his life more, and not take things so for granted. And he’d also do his best to remember Nicole. They had never truly seen eye to eye, but he never wanted her to die. She wasn’t the best person in the world, but nobody deserved the fate she received. It was terrible, but unless time travel existed, there was no way that he could change anything. And who knows, maybe time travel did exist, after everything he had seen, he would believe it. But that didn’t mean he’d know how to do anything with it, or even where to find it. So it was nothing more than just a concept for now. Perhaps if he was more of a genius, he could figure it out himself, but he only had a C in Science, and a B in Math. So that was out of the question….


It was about 5 in the morning when Ms. Scarlett awoke. Yawning, and stretching, she shuffled out of bed and made her way to the restroom. Looking at the mirror, she noticed a reminder she had left herself the night before. “Today is the day… Check your poop, see if he lived.” And that put a sleepy smirk on her face, as she sat down on the toilet and got ready to poop. All the while this was happening, Nathan was being sent down through her body, towards her bowels, along with the remains of everything else she had eaten the previous day. He tried to swim against the current, but unfortunately it was too strong, and even if it wasn’t, the food blocked his way anyways. There was no escaping this, he was going out this way, and he’d just have to endure it. Maybe she’d flush him away by mistake, and he’d be free of her once and for all. But as he got squished in with all of the shit built up, he could hear her voice once again. It sounded sleepy, but still sinister. “Well, well, little man. I don’t know if you’ve survived your endeavor or not, but I’ll make sure to find you if you have.” She chuckled, knowing that he was probably planning his escape at this point. But of course, she wouldn’t let him leave. He was her prized possession, and she couldn’t just let him go so easily.


Finally, the moment of truth came, as she relaxed her bowels, and everything came pouring out. There were some rank smelling farts too, but Nathan had come up with a last second plan. And for once, a plan of his actually worked. He managed to grab onto her ass cheek, and just barely avoid falling into the toilet. For a brief moment, he was successful, before he heard her voice once again. “Oh dear, it appears a bug must’ve bit my ass.” And with that, a piece of toilet paper came from behind and grabbed you. She looked at you, covered in shit, and said, “Well, well, it appears I was wrong. This bug is far too small to have actually bit my ass. But he seems to like it well enough, so perhaps I’ll leave him there for the day.” At this, Nathan screamed his protests, but they fell on deaf ears. Ms. Scarlett obviously knew he was Nathan, but she thought of him as a bug, because well, he was. All men were bugs in her eyes. And soon, she hoped to make that a reality… For now though, she returned the tish covered Nathan back to her right ass cheek, fairly close to her asshole, before wiping, flushing, and pulling up her panties. She then let out an unlady like fart, that smelled like rotten onions. “Oh my, excuse me!” She chuckled, before washing her hands, and leaving her bathroom.


Happy to see her experiment was successful, Ms. Scarlett got ready for her day, farting a couple more times, each with their own sarcastic comment. At about 8 AM, she returned to her lab, her mind zombie, Dr. Berkshire, sleeping on the floor. “Wake up!” She yelled at him, and he did as he was told. “Listen, today is the big day. Everything works now, and as such, we can prepare phase I of the operation. So I want you to carefully hook the machine up to the computer. I have an important call to make.” Following her command, Dr. Berkshire took the shrinking machine, and began hooking it up to the computer by her desk. While he did that, Ms. Scarlett grabbed her clipboard, typed in a few numbers, and it suddenly began ringing. Nathan couldn’t see this, and assumed she was just using a telephone, but this clipboard was actually making a video call… And then, he heard a voice he didn’t expect to hear, though it’s one he could recognize easily. Ms. Scarlett let out a soft fart, not loud enough to be heard, while the man on the other end spoke. He said, “Who are you, and how did you get this number? This is a threat to national…” But he was cut off by Ms. Scarlett, who responded to his questions. “My name is Rachel Ann Scarlett, and I know things way worse than this. However, national security should be the least of your concern.”


The man looked taken aback, such threats were not thrown around every day. Especially not to the President of the United States. But he let her continue… “You see Mr. President. All I want is really simple. I want the U.S. to surrender to me, and I will seize control of this country. However, if you do not agree, then I will have to use force.” This clearly angered the president, and he said, “You listen here, Missy, if you think that you can say whatever you want, and you’ll get things, you are…” Again though, he was cut off, this time, with her tone much stronger. “Well then, Mr. President. You seem to want to do things the hard way, I can certainly have that arranged.” And with that she hung up. Of course, no, this wasn’t the end. She quickly made her way to the calibration room, and placing her space rift gun in the machine, she set her coordinates for the Oval Office. Collecting another ray gun, she opened a rift, and found herself standing face to face with the president. There were two secret service agents there, but she shot the disintegrator gun at both of them before they could fire. She then walked around the room and locked all doors.


The President was utterly confused, but he soon found her face really close to his. “You men, you think that because you’re men, and I’m a woman, you can just simply ignore what I have to say? Well, I’m sorry, but I don’t think that’s going to work any more. No, instead, you’ve forced my hand. And as such, I’m going to have to do this.” Nathan listened intently, and he could feel her hand rubbing against him, but in all actuality, she was pulling a remote from her back pocket. Clicking it, she had taken control of the satellites that broadcast television to the U.S., and her and the President were now on every T.V. in America. “Hello, my name is Ms. Scarlett. And I’m going to be the new ruler of this country. In just a matter of minutes, I’ll be doing something that’ll affect all you viewers at home. Some of you, more affected than others.” She gave a small chortle, before continuing on, “Now then, this guy here, the President of the United States, thought he could simply not surrender, but he was wrong in doing so. Nobody can save him, nobody at all. He’s chosen his own fate, and that’s the sad fact. Not even the Secret Service, pounding on the doors outside can help. But enough chit chat, without further ado.”


She did it, she really did it. She disintegrated the President. All the viewers looked on in horror at the ashes of their former Commander in Chief. He was now nothing. She had won. “Alright, well, now that that is done, let me explain my plans for this country. Men have ruled entirely too long. It’s time for the women to rise up and take over. Some of you may agree with me, others may not. Either way, I have a special plan for men. And any women who defend the men? Well, they will receive similar treatment.” She cackled, knowing now that she had won. “Everybody with a Y chromosome will become mere bugs. Those defending them will also become mere bugs. However, these bugs won’t die.. No, that’d be too good for them. Instead, they will be for us women, to do with them as we please. Now, I actually should make a minor edit to my statement. Almost everybody with a Y chromosome. A few men in this country will stay normal sized. This is for reproductive purposes only. But again, I’m rambling. Prepare yourselves, for the Scarlett States. Press the button now!” And with that, Dr. Berkshire having been watching, pushed the button on the machine, as it connected into the brainwave system… Nathan didn’t know what was happening, but he hoped it didn’t work...

 

End Notes:

With the president gone, what's stopping her from taking over the world? Will the machine actually work, or will something malfunction? Stay tuned for the next installment!

The Scarlett States of Utopia by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

And so the nation formerly known as America has been taken over by a crazy ruler. And even crazier, people are following her...

 

But there was no true hope for Nathan. After all, he had seen everything she could. She could shrink him, use near instant teleportation with a simple ray gun. She could wipe memories from people’s brains, and even control them like zombies if she wanted. This is what had to make her one of the most powerful people on the planet. And of course, she was evil. Although, he had never known this side of her until now. Sure, he had thought that she was crazy, and that she enjoyed doing experiments on people. But never before did he know she was a feminist, and an extreme one at that. Here they were though, sitting in the oval office, Nathan still under her ass, as he could hear her watching the news reports now. “It appears that the majority of the United State’s population of men has been shrunken down to a bug size. We’re not sure how small yet, but women seem to be walking on eggshells. Most of them anyways. We will have more updates as time rolls on.” Said a male reporter. He was one of the tiny percentage spared for reproduction purposes. That being said, he wouldn’t be reporting much longer, at least, once Ms. Scarlett gets a better grasp on running the country. For now though, she’d let it run in a panic, seeing as she still had some unfinished business. Namely, her very first, successful, tiny man. Opening a rift back, she returned to her lab, where she then walked to the bathroom, and removed Nathan.

 

“Did you hear that, my little guy? The nation’s men are now tiny. Of course, I could’ve made it the world’s, but I wanted to start small. The last thing I need is a design flaw, that would make man go extinct. I mean, sure, it wouldn’t affect me too much, but I could see myself one day having a daughter who runs the place.” She chuckled, before washing Nathan off personally. “I’m sure you’ve had a long morning.  But trust me, it’s only going to get longer… You know, I could have any tiny man in the country, but I’m keeping you. Just you. Let all the women enjoy their tiny men for whatever pleasure they may bring, but I’m keeping you for myself. And I already know where I’d like to keep you next. You see, I’m going to be a very busy woman, what with, running a country and all. And that just kills my feet, especially if I’m walking around in high heels. So, I have actually been designing myself an insole.” She said, as she continued walking, entering a different room in the lab. It was smaller, but it still had many machines, and in the center… A pair of insoles. “I think it’s missing one thing though.” And as they got closer, Nathan could see a person shaped hole in the insole. He knew what was coming next, and sure enough, Ms. Scarlett stuck him in it, making sure he was locked in firmly. “Alright, Nathan. I hope you enjoy yourself, because you’ll be there for a little while. Oh, and don’t worry, I don’t wear nylons!” She cackled.

 

Without any delay, Ms. Scarlett kicked off left high heel, revealing toes painted a bright green. She then picked up her high heel, as well as her insole, and placed the insole inside of the shoe. It was a perfect fit for her size 10 shoe. “Oh, how I’m going to enjoy this.” She said, as she began to slip her foot back inside. Nathan was on the toe of the insole, so he’d have it the worst, as her 5 gargantuan toes came forward, overcoming him. They smelled musky, and he could see specks of dirt. But the real kicker was how calloused and rough her feet were. She could really use a pumice stone. Thankfully though, being at the toe, he didn’t have to worry as much about how rough they were. No, he only had to worry about the toes running over his face, scrunching up on his body. He could tell that she was enjoying this, but he was going to try and keep her enjoyment to a minimum. He didn’t want to be her little foot pleasure toy. And he wasn’t going to, if he could help it. So, rather than actually try to get out, and move around the shoe, he kept himself laying down firmly, so that she couldn’t easily toss him about, or press him between her toes, or whatever it was she wanted to do with him. Instead, he’d just watch her foots failed efforts at grabbing him.

 

Meanwhile, Ms. Scarlett had more pressing things to attend to than just playing with Nathan. Even though, she had to admit, it was fun. She just wished she could get him out of her damned insole. Oh well though, for now, she needed to worry about running the country. It had been about 30 minutes since the shrink, and she was certain people were still freaking out. But she needed to address the women of her nation, hopefully appeal to their man-hating side. After all, the way she saw this, it wasn’t a bad thing at all. It’s what men got, after years and years of being inferior, they were going to be superior for a change. To hell with gender equality, it’s only fair that women got to take a turn at being dominant. And that, they would. Returning to the oval office, she once again began streaming to TVs across the country. “My fellow citizens, I’m sure it’s going to take some time to adjust. But, if you’re big, you’re obviously to some extent, glad to see this happen. Think of everything men have done to you. Rather they broke your heart, or raped you… Abused you, it doesn’t matter. This is your revenge, and I’d highly advise you to take it. I made them tiny for a reason. They can now be your slaves, they can do your will. Don’t worry, you won’t break them. I have my own tiny man, and he’s survived everything I’ve put him through. So believe me, they’re more durable than you’d expect. Anyways, ladies, enjoy!” And she stopped broadcasting.

 

Women, everywhere across the country saw this on their TVs, phones, computers, etc. And most all of them came to the same conclusion. It was time for payback. And so it went, the women began hunting down tiny men. Some did manage to escape to hiding spaces, although, who knows for how long. Most however, were caught. Some women collected so many tiny men, they began selling them. Others just used them for whatever purposes they could think of. They used them as insoles for their aching feet, on tissues for blowing their nose. There were some women who thought kinkier, and used them as sex toys, or on sex toys such as their vibrators. Others were crueler, and used the men on toilet paper. And still, some of the cruelest women, would actually eat the little men. Some kind enough to swallow, some harsh enough to chew and chew. But the amazing thing was, Ms. Scarlett was right. Every single one of them survived. It was a true Utopia for women. They could officially run the country the way they were supposed to. Well, at least, under Ms. Scarlett’s command.

 

Speaking of Ms. Scarlett, she sat in the oval office, still trying to place with Nathan. But this was only a side hobby, as she began issuing new laws, and even renaming the country. And of course, women who used to work at the White House, as well as those qualified in the D.C. area, helped her in doing so. In a matter of hours, the White House became the Scarlett House. The American Flag was painted red, a picture of a woman stepping on a tiny man in the center. And the country was renamed to the Scarlett States of Utopia. It was at about 9 P.M., that Ms. Scarlett once again began speaking to her people. She now donned a scarlet suit, some nice looking shades, and a brand new hair-do. She looked at where the camera would be, if it were to exist. But it was all just through the remote still. After looking for a moment or two, she spoke, feeling very powerful. “Well, ladies, I thank you all so much. Thank you, for helping me create this amazing new country. Of course, it is only with your help that things will stay great. Throughout the day, I signed in new laws, most of which pertaining to keeping the country safe from outside forces trying to take over.” She spoke, taking a deep breath, before continuing, “I hope you’ve all enjoyed your tiny men. I see some of you have even taken to selling them. I’m truly happy. They will not die, except for when they reach their old age. So please, use them as you please, and remember who made all of this possible. With that, I bid you all a good night.” And she ended her broadcast once more.

 

Having accomplished so much today, Ms. Scarlett was still irritated by one thing. Nathan never once popped out of the insole, and into her toes clutches. He was a fool to do that, because that only meant she’d have to take more drastic measures. It wasn’t enough that her feet smelled, or that they sweated all over his insignificant little body. She wanted to feel him under her toes. And he didn’t give her that. So, now that it was bedtime, he’d have to face the consequences all night long… Meanwhile, down below, Nathan felt really hot, and even as the sweat of her foot soaked him, nothing could cool him off. The smell only got worse, and he wanted to die, but he already knew full well that wasn’t an option. No, instead, he had to endure it, that stupid collar keeping him awake at all times. However, salvation was coming, or so he thought, as she removed her foot from her high heel. She was in the Scarlett House’s master bedroom, and she was looking at him expectantly. “Well, well, it appears you were looking for punishment today. Or at least, that’s how it would seem. You didn’t once let me play with you, and that makes me rather upset. Don’t worry though, I’ll be able to enjoy you even more in your resting place.” She chuckled, before plopping him onto her hand.

 

Nathan looked around, curious as to where exactly she was going to be keeping him. However, it became painfully obvious as he looked on the bed to see two long tube socks. “Yes, yes Nathan. You get to sleep up close and personal with my beautiful feet all night. They’ll sweat, and smell, and be nice and toasty. And this time, you have no choice. I will play with your tiny body as much as I want. You should’ve just let me play around with you when you had the chance. But now, I guarantee, this will be ten times worse than it would’ve been.” She chuckled once more, before unceremoniously dropping him into her right tube sock. He tumbled down to the toe, and before he could even react, he saw her toes coming towards him faster than a speeding bullet. He couldn’t even dodge them as they crashed, stuffing him between her second and third toe. He felt the sour taste of toe jam on his mouth as she began wiggling her toes around him, either to get comfortable, or to torture him. Either way, he didn’t like it one bit.


Ms. Scarlett yawned, looking out the window, seeing the chaos, as well as the beauty of what she had done. She trudged over to the king sized bed that was now hers, and she laid down. A sleepy smirk rested on her face as she shut her eyes. She couldn’t help but enjoy the thought of millions of tiny men being tortured as she was falling asleep. With any number of things happening to them, it was truly a toss-up of what she wanted to imagine. And of course, she could get ideas from the women of this country she now ran. But that all could wait… at least until tomorrow. Scrunching her toes, one last time, she finally drifted off into a peaceful sleep, dreaming about how amazing everything that happened was. It truly was, a dream come true...

 

 

End Notes:

With the nation under her control, is there any hope for men, for Nathan? Stay tuned for the next installment!

P.S. Saturday updates will not be a regular thing. Only if I have time available to write that day, or have written the night before will you get an update. No Sunday updates though, sorry.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5348