Wither Away, Ant by thoswal
Summary:

Once a high school girl learns that she has no chance of outcompeting her opponent in a magic competition, she uses her sorcery to shrink him down beforehand. Follow Mike, a shrunken kid who gets mistaken for a bug by teenage girls around the school, and needs to be returned to regular size before the upcoming tournament.

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8319 Read: 21659 Published: June 25 2015 Updated: July 09 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. REVIEWS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

 

Updates are typically on Thursdays around 8 PM.

 

I apologize for the lack of an update this Thursday (23/7). Unforeseen circumstances have arisen. Next update will be shortly but at an unannounced date. 

 

1. Intentions by thoswal

2. Gaby's Chapter by thoswal

3. Domination by thoswal

Intentions by thoswal
Author's Notes:

General chapter overview (**SPOILER**): Brianna views Mike as a threat in the magic competition, so she shrinks him down with her hex before it is too late.

--

                “After they see my performance, they’ll be naming the tournament after me.” Mike said this with a conceited beam, staring directly into the mirror, his jaded friend sitting behind him.

                “Oh, get over yourself. Everyone else says the same thing. There are far too many rounds in the tournament to be calling yourself king already.” Aaron said.

                Mike adjusted the black bandana around his forehead. “I know half the people in this damn school. And I know for a fact that I have more hexes than any of the kids in this school do.”

                “It doesn’t matter how many magic skills you know,” Aaron shook his head in embarrassment. “What matters is that you can outcompete the opponents you’re given. You have a niche for maneuverability, so maybe you can climb up some walls. Great. What if your opponent uses a temperature alteration spell and it heats those walls up? All of a sudden, your little tricks are irrelevant…”

                Mike shook his head. “It’s all about mindset. If I can scare my opponent before we begin fighting, I’ve got the upper edge. Which is exactly why I’m testing my appearance ahead of time.”

                Mike began to apply the special body paint to his face. He was coating himself in black, from head to toe, his black clothes covering his black-painted body, and he was nearly done. He hoped the paint couldn’t melt or get washed off his body so easily, but it was a risk he was willing to take.  The competition wouldn’t be for a week anyway, this was simply a test run, and he’d be able to see what the paint would be able to endure so he could maintain his ostentatious appearance.

                “Were you going for a Dark Knight appearance? Because to me, you look like a brain-dead ant.”

                “Maybe I should be a flying ant. Because at least I’ve been practicing my levitation hex.” He looked back at Aaron with a smug expression.

                Aaron sighed and shook his head. Levitation was one of the most fundamental skills to learn and Aaron still couldn’t get it down. He looked back at his phone and continued playing a game.

                Mike took a long look at himself in the mirror and smiled. He did notice the resemblance of an insect, all he was missing was a couple of legs and the size. He was relatively proud of how threatening he thought he looked though, and smiled ear to ear. Mike turned around and waved to Aaron.

                “Hey, do you think I need a cool name to go along with my appearance? Maybe it should be a pun…or maybe based off of a famous figure.”

                Aaron looked back down at his phone, disinterested. “Maybe you should be spending more time practicing your spells, and less time thinking of some corny ass name for yourself. The competition’s in eight days.”

                “You are one big buzz kill. Why would I need to practice when even the dean fears me?”

                “He fears you because you have trouble controlling your damn magic! You’re just lucky they haven’t kicked you out of the school yet.” Aaron grunted.

                “Don’t be silly, I’ve been taking my pills. I’m ready for whatever they throw at me.”

---

 

                “How do I look, Brianna? Scary? Threatening? Dangerous?”

                “Idiotic.” She replied.

                Mike and Brianna were sitting with a group of people in the lunchroom, their conversation between only them. Aaron was trying his hardest to avoid Mike, leaning increasingly further from his edge of the table.

                Brianna was a beautiful girl that Mike had a bit of a crush on. He thought that his dominance was a turn-on to her, but in reality, she was the one who enjoyed being dominant. She was very anal about everything, desiring supremacy in every situation. This wasn’t uncommon for girls in the school; the unfriendly environment had trained them to be bumptious and domineering.

                She had light skin, not pale but not tanned. Her skin was very shiny, on her legs, arms and face—it reminded Mike of leather clothing. She had long blond hair, her hair split into two sections on her head, most of it hanging down and two curly strands in front of her face. It was amazing how she could be so beautiful with so little makeup on. Mike had to refrain from kissing her at every fleeting thought. She also was wearing a denim jacket with a white shirt underneath, her jeans cut at the knees, and a pair of black ankle combat boots. Her face made her look very feminine, while her clothing made her look like a tomboy.

                “Oh, come on Brianna. Even you have to know that appearance is half the battle.”

                “And the other half is to brag, right? Get over it, Mike. You’re not scaring anyone.” She laughed.

                “You just wait and see. Even Aaron told me that I looked threatening!”

                Aaron turned around in his seat towards Brianna. “I never said that.”

                Brianna smiled. “I know. I’ve never trusted a word he’s said anyway. He’s all talk and no do.”

                While Mike felt like he needed to take control of the situation, he somewhat enjoyed being insulted by Brianna. His dick twitched every time and he had a feeling that Brianna knew it, because there was a slight smirk that crawled across her face after every time.

                Mike shrugged and smiled. He continued poking at his lunch, dry and cold grade D peas and chicken nuggets, provided by the school. He pushed it aside and opened up his paper bag, a self-made peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The saran wrap stuck to it as he pulled it off, and he sat there thinking that anything that entered the school automatically became contaminated.

                Brianna sat there uneasy. She acted tough and condescending to Mike, but she knew he was better than he was. If he advanced in the first round, and she advanced in the first round, she would be facing Mike. While he was a complete idiot, he did have a strong arsenal of magic hexes that he could use against her, and she was sure that she would lose. Her diffident side kicked in, she fell painfully silent, imagining her embarrassing loss to a kid with the IQ of a jar of pickle juice. She needed to be dominant, and she needed to prevent such a scenario from happening.

                Before he could get the saran wrap off, she prepared a series of spells in her head, ones that she could execute without any noise at all. She knew a spell where she could alter the size of her victim. She couldn’t do it right here though, so she had a great spell to combine it with. She had recently studied an ability where she could make any object she choice a medium for passing on a spell. She could simply look at the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he was about to consume, and tag it with a shrinking spell. Once he touched it, he would shrink before her eyes. But she needed to make sure its effect was delayed, otherwise it would be very suspicious. She didn’t know if she would be able to execute it correctly, but it might be the only time she would see him until the competition—and she needed an early advantage in case they banned this ability in the competition. This was certainly cheating, but she was not concerned in that split second, the only thing that was important was eliminating her imminent threat.

                She took a chance, and as soon as the saran wrap was peeled off, she executed a series of spells in her head, staring directly at the sandwich, transferring her power to the sandwich. She included an extra spell in there where he would be unable to die if he were to get injured in his miniscule size. The power was transferred from her very eyes into the sandwich sitting in front of him, a faint glow from her eyes and then nothing at all. She twiddled with her hands under the table nervously, unsure if the delay effect would work properly.

                Mike quickly consumed the contaminated sandwich; the mere touch of his fingers against it should have triggered the effect. There was surely a delay, but it was not for as long as Brianna had hoped. She wanted it to take at least half an hour to kick in, giving her enough time to escape and him to be left by himself. Rather, it took around half a minute, his shrinking gradual and unnoticed by him.

                Her eyes widened and she realized that she would need to pack him away and get him out of there as fast as possible, before anyone noticed. Not many people look in his direction anyway, but it would be very suspicious and against the rules if she was caught tampering with her future opponent.

                She got up and scurried to the other side of the lunch table, positioning herself next to Mike, getting ready to secure him. She sat down, getting herself comfortable and smiled awkwardly at him. He looked back at her, his head tilting up.

                “Whoa, Brianna. Have you grown? You’re actually taller than I am right now, I never really noticed that.” said Mike.

                She giggled. “Y-yeah, I think I hit a growth spurt recently. Pretty funny how those things work, eh?”

                He was down to less than a meter tall already. She was amazed that he hadn’t yet realized what was going on. As she revolved her head in circles, she could see that no one was paying attention. She was a bit surprised because he was the only one in the cafeteria who was painted, but then again, the staring of fellow students probably died off right as they realized who was wearing it.

                After he fell to around 30 centimeters, he fully became aware of the fact that he was shrinking. He had no idea how it was happening, but his brain essentially went dead out of shock. He completely froze and tried shaking his head rapidly side to side, in an attempt to wake himself up. Only ten centimeters now, he was nearly hyperventilating. He looked up at his giant friend Brianna, who was looking down at him with concern. Then she surveyed the room again, ensuring that no one was looking in their direction.

                Once he hit five centimeters tall, she cupped him in her hands so no one could see him. She shoved him in her denim jacket pocket quickly, buttoning it closed and escaping the lunchroom. She knew that her own spells couldn’t affect her, so she quickly took the sandwich to prevent suspicion and reoccurrence among other students. She stood up and quickly escaped from the room, sweating from her forehead and almost tearing up.

                Mike slammed his fists onto the soft cloth that enclosed him in darkness. He started to yell, knowing very well that his friend had concealed his existence behind closed buttons. She did not react to it at all, her only actions that were heard was the scurrying of her combat boots on the tiled floor. He was down to two centimeters tall and finally stopped shrinking. He couldn’t reach the flap of the pocket anymore, a faint glow emanating from the crack into freedom. It was hopeless though, the fabric was too strong to break and the flap was too high to push. He slouched down despondently and got used to his bumpy ride. He didn’t even bother postulating what could have happened to him.

---

 

                He tried to drift off to sleep, but just after he shut his eyes, she opened her pocket. He tried to regain his composure in an attempt to spring out of her pocket, but her fingers encircled his body much too quickly. He couldn’t breathe as his face was shoved into her finger and his chest compressed between two of them. He quickly ascended into the air, wiggling his legs, trying to escape from her grip. He couldn’t help but open his mouth a little bit to get a taste of her fingers, and it was barely noticed by her. She dropped him gently in her palm.

                He sat up looking at her gargantuan face, staring down at him with concerned eyes. It extended past his field of vision, and while he dissimulated the feeling well, he was overwhelmed by fear. It was like a jolt of panic that shot down his spine, telling him either to curl up into fetal position or escape. He ignored the instinct and tried to act tough still.

                “What happened to me, Brianna?! This is fucking crazy, I don’t know if you did this, but you don’t know who you’re messing with. I need an explanation, what happens when my friends come looking for me? Are you tak…”

                She covered his mouth by placing her finger across it, shutting him up. Her finger extended from his mouth all the way down to his knees. At that moment, he realized how much bigger she truly was and how powerful she was. She constantly insulted him and loved to fight. She was even pretty muscular for her size, and dressed like a tomboy. He had no doubt that, while she might be being gentle now, she wouldn’t hesitate to squish him if he stepped out of bounds. He shut his mouth and kept it shut. He sat down with his knees sticking up, staring up at her with a coy face.

                “Please, be quiet.” She whispered. “I’ll explain everything. But you need to be obedient. I won’t hurt you.” She gave a slight smile. “Okay?”

                He began to nervously tremor, not in the slightest calmer than before, and gave an obedient nod.

                She smiled and began preparing a reasonable defense in her head. She wasn’t good at lying, she would typically prevaricate instead of lie because of her honest nature. But this was a huge exception to the rule. She cared too much about maintaining her own integrity to be honest. She also didn’t want to risk being kicked out of the competition.

                “So um…I noticed that you were shrinking down, so I sat next to you to make sure that I wasn’t just imagining this whole thing. I had to compare your size to mine. I was in so much shock that I couldn’t bear to say anything to you, my mind froze.” Brianna equivocated.

                “Why were you looking around everywhere?” Mike doubtfully protested.

                “I was…trying to see if anyone was trying to shrink you. I was looking around to see if anyone was using a spell on you, holing up behind a wall or something so they could manipulate you.”

                Mike put his head down trying to make sense of the situation. “Those bastards…why did you shove me in your pocket and run away?”

                She giggled nervously. “Isn’t it obvious? I needed to get you out of there as fast as possible. Whoever was shrinking you wasn’t going to stop. I needed to get you to shelter, away from danger.”

                Mike smiled. “Thanks… I guess I appreciate that.”

                Brianna smiled back, tilting her head to the side. There was a slight flaw in her plan though.

                Mike raised an eyebrow. “Don’t you have a size manipulation hex yourself? Couldn’t you grow me back to regular size?”

                Brianna readjusted her head and began to feel even more edgy. A nervous giggle again, a bite on the lip. “N-no, no. I have no such hex.”

                Mike squinted his eyes. “I remember you using it in class during a practice session. You shrank someone down and the teacher let you know that that was against the rules. You brought them back to regular size.”

                Brianna nodded. “Yeah, that was when I had full control of that hex. Ever since that incident, I stopped using it and I lost that ability forever. You need to keep a hex fresh in order to use it.” She was lying so badly right now, the rapid fire of spurious comments had upset her stomach.

                “You couldn’t try using it? I need to grow back to regular size, I don’t have time for this.”

                "Aww, but you’re so cute. All that paint makes you look like a little ant.” She became hoarse towards the end of her sentence. She coughed with her mouth shut to get it out.

                Mike just crossed his arms and looked up at her with stern eyes. He didn’t appreciate the joke.

                Brianna readjusted herself. “Sorry, just trying to brighten the mood. I’ll try to grow you back.”

                She focused on him hard, fixating her eyes directly on him and tensing her muscles. She made it look convincing, like she was giving an honest effort to regrow him. She couldn’t let that happen though, she’d come too far, so she decided not to call the spell to her mind. She simply moaned and tensed, her eyes becoming glazed over. She wasted around 20 seconds, Mike maintaining perfect eye contact with her, and then she sighed.

                “I can’t do it. I tried, but I can’t get the hex working.” She placed him on her bedside table. “We’re going to have to find another way.”

                Brianna had no idea what to do. She needed time to seriously think about how she would refrain him from escaping, but convince him that she was still on his side and wanted him back to regular size. She decided to let another lie slip from her mouth to give herself time adequate time to conceive a plan. She pulled out her phone and widened her eyes.

                “Man, I have class in five minutes. I’ll be back, just rest here and I’ll get you out of here at regular size.”

                Mike leaned back against her lamp. “Okay, I’ll be waiting here.”

                She quickly picked up a plastic dixie cup from her floor and trapped him under it. She took a switchblade out of her pocket and flicked it open with her thumb. She poked a few holes into it to supply him with air.

                “What’s this cup for?” Mike became a little aggressive.

                Brianna paused and thought of a lie. “My roommate should be coming back soon. I don’t want her to see you like this. You’ll be safe under there.”

                Before Mike could let another word out, Brianna scurried out of the room. She picked up her backpack and slammed her door shut. Mike was left sitting there, trusting her mendacious words, hoping that Brianna would return before her roommate. He got comfortable, propping his body up against the cup, and attempted to rest for what lied ahead.

 

End Notes:

This is my first submission. I hope that you guys will enjoy it as I continue to expand. Please, please read the entire chapter instead of just skipping to the parts you want.

 

This story will have plenty of crushing, dominance, teenage girls and turns. **mini-spoilers** Watch as our hero, Mike, goes from being "a huge threat in the competition" to "a stain on a girl's shoe". He will also slowly discover his interest and sex appeal of being tiny and crushed, but it will not hinder his mission to find a way to grow back to regular size, and beat the other sorcerers in the school's competition.

 

In the next chapter, you will see what happens when her roommate returns. :)

Gaby's Chapter by thoswal
Author's Notes:

 

General chapter overview (**SPOILER**): Mike is mistaken for an insect in Brianna's room by her roommate.

 

 

 

                Mike’s impatience for her return was showing in one of its most prime forms. He was banging his head against the Dixie cup, slightly shaking it each time, shouting out a word of frustration every time he retracted. Occasionally, he would peek one of his eyes through a hole Brianna had poked, pretend he was having a conversation with her, about how she was soon to withdraw the Dixie cup. It was completely in his ability to rip one of the holes further and climb out, but he knew that he relied on Brianna for protection at this size, so he dealt with his annoyance.

                Mike tugged on the collar of his shirt, the texture the same as it had been before he shrunk. He came to the conclusion that, if he had been carrying a cell phone, it would have probably been shrunken with him and he could use it. His pockets were empty though, it was in an effort to have his tight black pants level. He sat down with his legs bent forward, his legs screaming from the spandex that was peeling at them.

                All of a sudden, he heard a thunderous knock at Brianna’s dormitory door. Brianna had a secret knock with her friends, to let them know that it was her at the door. *thump…thump thump thump…thump thump-thump* But this knock was different, it was a standard slamming on the door, immediately alerting Mike that it was not his friend at the door. There were two beds in the dormitory he’d been placed in, meaning it was either her roommate or a friend of hers. All of a sudden, he heard a key rustle into the lock, and make a swift turn to the side. He rushed back to the hole and waited to see her roommate enter.

                Her roommate was stunningly beautiful, almost as beautiful as Brianna in his opinion. She was very tall and lean, perhaps 5’9” with big Nike running shoes on. She had tanned colored skin since she was constantly exposed to the sun. Her legs were very muscular and defined, shiny because of the sweat running down them, leading up to a pair of black spandex shorts. Her bare stomach was exposed, her upper body covered by only a cyan-colored sports bra, designed to prevent her breasts from movement. Twirled around her shiny, clear arm was the wire of a white earbud, one in her ear and the other dangling freely. She had dark brown hair that was tied into a ponytail and pushed over her shoulder. She had brown eyes, a few faded freckles over her nose, and a very clear face otherwise. She was purely a definition of a muscular, sport-oriented roommate; her sweat leaving a malodor to plague the room.

                Mike had not been told what to do in the case of her roommate's return, so he simply stared at her through the hole, hoping he would be able to candidly ogle her sweet body. His perverted side finally kicked in. He discerned a hole below the one he was staring through, unzipped his pants and stuck his penis through. He began to masturbate, pushing in and out, using the Dixie cup's narrow hole for pressure.

                Brianna's roommate opened the room's window with one arm, reaching into the nearby mini-fridge with her other arm. She pulled out a thin silver water canteen and threw the cap onto the floor. She stuck her head out the window and let the cold water from the canteen trickle between the strands of her hair on her scalp. She rubbed the water into her hair with both of her hands, respirating after a long sigh of relief. She took her palms and rubbed them into the pores on her forehead, and then on her face. She smiled with her eyes shut and dried her hands off on her legs. She loved this routine, a strenuous run that paid off, and a fresh cool down in her dorm room afterwards.

                She stuck her pinky and pointer fingers up, interlacing her earpods between her fingers to avoid getting them tangled. She leaned over Mike's dixie cup to plug in the lamp behind the desk. A droplet of her sweat quickly dropped from her forehead onto the cup. It fell into a hole that was directly above Mike's head. Her diluted perspiration drenched Mike, at first angering him, and afterwards demoralizing him. Her smelly and sticky sweat ran slowly down his body, creating a strongly powerful, but disgusting odor and taste. He liked what he could off of his lips and then cleared off his face. A little bit of his body paint came off on his hand as he rubbed, saturating what used to be pure black.

                After she plugged the lamp in, she slammed the canteen down on the table next to the Dixie cup, and plopped lazily on her bed. She raised an eyebrow because she hadn't remembered the Dixie cup being there, but she shrugged it off. She knew it could be useful. Mike internally panicked as she reached for the cup, and she flipped it over so quickly that Mike had remained inside, now clearly visible at the bottom. She hadn't noticed him.

                Mike was sitting at the bottom of an empty Dixie cup, staring up at a beautiful goddess. Her sports bra, her neck and her tanned freckled face were towering above Mike's diminutive body. Mike ran to the side of the cup and curled up into fetal position to avoid being noticed. She was not looking inside, she was reaching over to grab her water canteen. She was going to fill the Dixie cup with her water! Mike initially feared drowning, but then remembered that the entire Dixie cup was dotted with holes. It would drain out like a  she would pause which would give him his opportunity to escape.

                Well…nearly. Her hand’s clench around the Dixie cup covered up all of the holes, before and while she was lifting it. The freezing water caused mild distress to Mike’s body, the true horror was the pressure on which it smashed down onto his body. Mike knew that his tragic end was near, well, straight until he realized that he could float. For a very short period, he was floating comfortably at the top of a freezing cold chasm, the dam being her giant fingers.

                Mike saw her breasts, neck and all fading below the rim of the cup; her enormous lips exponentially growing in size. Her lips were a dull color, not very red but fit well with her face. She had a little bit of peach fuzz above her lip, but the rest of her face was perfectly bronzed white skin like her body. She closed her eyes as the water entered her mouth, drawing Mike in with its brute force.

                Mike was imbued with horror, a violent scream as he entered her mouth, initially a faint light guiding his way, and then darkness. He grabbed tightly onto the tip of her tongue as water engulfed and rushed past his insignificant body. She took a mighty gulp of the water, and Mike was fortunate enough to maintain a tight grip on her tongue. He sighed of relief and rested his face down on her spongy-tongue. He was lying prone on the squishy material, and started to rub his perverted body against it. He had never actually kissed a girl, and the feeling of her tongue was magnificent. He plunged his face down into her tongue and started to suck on it, completely neglecting the strong sense of danger that would have diverted him from doing this.

                She immediately noticed something molesting her tongue and she lowered her hand with the Dixie cup. She opened her mouth and all Mike could see was her two fingers entering her mouth, her pointer finger above the tongue and her thumb below the tongue. Her pointer finger rested on top of his body and her thumb began to press up onto her tongue. She was going to pinch him against her tongue!

                'Stupid bug' she thought to herself. 'Die.'

                Mike felt his entire body shatter as he was compressed tightly into her tongue. He tried screaming, but it was muffled by her gargantuan tongue. Her tongue filled all the crevices of his face, and surrounded it on both sides. His body was also underneath her finger, no longer rubbing against her tongue. She kept increasing the pressure until Mike's back cracked. It wasn't even a bone fracture, it was simply the air being released from between his bones. She felt a strong relief overcome her, the cracking like music to her ears. She thought she had exterminated the pesky little bug and taught his stupid friends a lesson. Finally, she applied enough pressure to fully squeeze her tongue into a thin slice of paper and she began to trail her fingers out of her mouth. He was violently rubbed against her tongue until his body was free, only to be squished between both of her fingers afterwards.

                She shut her mouth, raised an eyebrow with a straight face and stared at her pinched fingers in front of her, with a strong presumption that the fragile bug was now dead, it's bones crushed into a paste. She withdrew her fingers and neared her face to get a closer look at the black speck. His body paint gave her the illusion that he was, in fact, a tiny little bug. Mike's face was pressed into her thumb and she could see nothing besides his contorted body. She smiled, having served justice and exterminating a tiny deformity off of the face of the planet. Mike was well alive though, scared to breathe or squirm.

                She leaned over to the wall on her side and pressed her thumb with little Mike on it. As she smeared it down the wall, she expected a streak of the poor bug's guts to be drawn with her thumb. Instead, Mike retained his human-like figure and was simply plastered against the wall momentarily. The saliva from her tongue and his sticky body paint were enough to make him stick to the wall. She was not satisfied with the result, his streak of blood was meant to leave a message for the other bugs in the room. She removed her Asics running shoes from her feet, only bare feet exposed under it. She slammed her hefty purple Nimbus 17 onto his stagnant body, expecting a splatter to stain the wall. Mike could no longer refrain from screaming and she heard a pathetic yelp.

                Her face contorted with disgust and she pressed the base of her palm against the shoe as hard as she could, afraid that it might still be alive underneath. She retracted her shoe from the wall and he simply fell onto the carpeted floor below him. He was surprised that his fall did not hurt him at all like her compressions had. He craned his head upwards to look at her giant sitting form. He followed his stare up her strong and shiny legs, her bare stomach, her bra and then her face, still looking at him with pure disgust.

                She retracted her barefoot up off the floor and hovered it half a meter above his diminutive body. The horrible odor still lingered from the running shoes that once stuck to her bare sole. Apart from the smell, he could see that her foot was very clean and well defined. It was a lighter hue than the rest of her body since the foot had never gotten a chance to get toned, the only shades to the even pale color being on her sole and her heel. Her toes were the perfect length, neither chubby nor skinny, long nor petite--her second toe was the same length as her first toe.

                This was just about all the analyzation he could conclude before her dangerous foot slammed down on his defenseless, insect-looking form. He was smothered underneath her gigantic sole, pliant however tough. He was oddly aroused, despite being in excruciating pain from her powerful drive into the ground. The giantess began to forcefully grind his body into the ground, attempting to squish him into a thin paste under her muscular and defined body.

                "Die." She calmly stated to the bug, a nonchalant expression ironically understating the devestation underneath.

                She retracted her foot from his body, and he regressed to his original form, like a slowly inflating balloon. His eyes were closed from when he was savoring the feeling of her foot, and fearing for his life.

                He pushed his body up with his arms and looked back up at her. She was not amused, her eyebrows scrunched with confusion and exasperation. She slammed her toe down angrily on his lower body and planted it into the ground. She began to near her finger to his face, in an attempt to crush it, and he panicked. He acted on impulse and bit her toe.

                She screamed and let go of him. He darted away towards the door, his body a mixture of sweat between his and hers. She grabbed her shoe and began vigorously chasing him towards the door, ready to swat at him again. He slid on his lower body, successfully sliding under the door and away from danger...so he believed.

                Outside the door, his sprint ended with a desultory crash into giant black and blue Nike running shoe. His tragic adversity of before had just been doubled. He began quickly surveying the girl. She was wearing long white socks almost up to her knees. She had caramel skin, probably one parent was black and one was white. Her thighs were fit just like the girl he had just encountered. She was wearing pink Under Armour running shorts, immediately met by a black Nike tanktop, tightly compressed against her slender form. Her bare, muscular, brown arms were crossed across the center of her body, obviously indicating impatience. She was very attractive, a smooth and clear face with dark brown eyes and black hair, tied into a ponytail.

                Her name was Kendra. Mike knew her well, she was definitely an avid weightlifter.

                Kendra knocked on the door and yelled inside. "Gaby! Gaby, are you in there? You left your socks in my pockets!"

                Gaby. Gaby was Brianna's roommate. That was the girl who shoved her foot on top of him.

                "A bug escaped under the door!" Gaby yelled through the door. "Squish it!"

                Kendra looked down at Mike with angry eyes, a slight smile creeping across her face.

 

 

End Notes:

This chapter was definitely enjoyable to write. :) I definitely feel like I made it erotic and made things fit together pretty well, so let me be proud for this moment.

The next chapter will focus on Mike when he finally escapes the room. I do take ideas and suggestions, email me here: mthoswal@yahoo.com

Domination by thoswal
Author's Notes:

General chapter overview (SPOILER**): Kendra mistakes Mike for a poisonous insect and tries to crush him out of existence.

                The reason for Kendra’s look of repulsion and annoyance seemed obvious to Mike, he was an insect who dared touch her footwear, anyone would have had the same reaction. However, he couldn’t quite put his finger on why that sly smile had succeeded that action. It was impossible for her to tell that he was a human being, he was entirely painted black, and her eyes had to be over five feet from his body—her eyes were likely plagued with myopic vision because of the entire obsession with cell phones the girls in his school had.

                ‘You know what that fucking bug reminds me of?’ Kendra thought to herself. “Mike. That pretentious dick who painted his whole body. You think you could beat me in the tournament?’

                She elevated her foot over his minute form.

                ‘Prove it, bug.’

                Right as he escaped one danger, he fell into yet another adverse situation. Using what little wit he could muster up, he decided not to stall this time and darted off away from her as quickly as he could. Kendra screamed 'die' which put a smile on Gaby's face from inside the room. The next thing Gaby had heard was the loud slam of Kendra's foot against the tile.

 

                Kendra had thought ahead and anticipated Mike's moves however; while it wasn't a direct hit, her foot landed right in front of him, leading Mike into a full-on collision with the unforgiving suede of her shoe. Mike recoiled back, a hard collision with the floor, lying face-up at Kendra, pain from head to toe--but completely without bruises.

                She lifted her foot to side stomp on him, her foot hovering only a centimeter from the floor. The best he could do to avoid a humiliating crush under her foot was to crawl backwards like a contorted insect. He panted and began to tear up, hope drained from his useless form. It took him only a second to realize that he had hexes--he could use magic! He wasn't some pathetic insect, he was a fighter, a warrior. An unsteady laugh erupted from his mouth as his eyes began to glow with power. Shrinking was not one of his hexes. However, he could save himself if he could subdue her with a halting spell. A halting spell temporarily paralyzes a target by freezing the brain's motor cortex. All he needed was direct eye contact with Kendra.

                Mike peeked his head out from underneath her shoe and stared at her, and she returned the stare with a tentative frown. The hex illuminated the saturated color of his iris, and shot out at full force. He could see the laser-like appearance of the hex travel through the air and up towards her eyes. It traveled for about 30 centimeters, around half way up to her dry knees, and then dissipated out of the air. He chuckled with a feeling of pure success as she stood there motionless, giving him leeway to avoid collision with her foot.

                She scrunched her eyebrows and moved her foot away from his body with a look of concern. Then, she squatted down in front of him, her arms crossed above her knees, her lip between her fierce teeth.

                Mike solidified in place, blank with horror. It took him a second to register that the hex did not reach nearly far enough to make contact with her eyes. An echo of his third hour professor rang through his ears, "Now, in order to pass this exam, you'll need to have your hex reach 30 meters in distance. The exams will increase in difficulty until you can reach a solid 100 meters." He then recalled him screaming out at the professor, claiming that it was impossible. The class froze in shock as the students heard the most pretentious kid fall in doubt of passing the course. It took Mike weeks to get used to doing 30 meters, despite his confidence, he was one of the last in the class to achiever the triumph.

                He was only 2 centimeters tall, he would need plenty more range to reach her eyes. Her squatting brought her closer to him and he made another attempt. This time, he flexed all of his muscles to maximize the distance of the ray, and it shot out like a fierce bullet. It bent the air around it, make a small crackling sound, illuminated the skies above him. Unfortunately, it achieved roughly the exact same distance, not even making it up to her knees, and dissipating yet again.

                This ray was perceptible even to Kendra. She was not able to scrutinize the hex properly since it went as fast as it came, so she had gotten the wrong idea. She concluded that the little pest must have just shot poison up at her, probably a defense mechanism out of fear, but nonetheless it was a direct attack. She screamed and a fire formed inside her eyes, connecting Mike with a venomous creature.

                Kendra quickly knelt before him, sitting on both of her legs. She hurled her open hand up behind her shoulder and her head, readying to brutally slap Mike. It was the fastest way she could envision crushing the bug out of existence. There was no more time for play, this bug was hazardous.

                Kendra's bare palm crashed down forcefully upon Mike,smashing his helpless body against the tile. She heard a crunching sound scream from his body, as well as a little yelp. She felt ambivalent about this, part of her simply relieved that the threat had been injured, part of her pleased that she could exert her physical dominance on a tiny creature. Why should she feel bad? It attacked first, anyone could have noticed the poison launching from its poisonous stinger. Well, in reality, Mike didn't have a stinger, but she'd jumped to an assumption.

                She was hesitant to retract her hand and decided that it would be best to have a second method of attack prepared for when she lifted her hand up. She pressed down forcefully with both hands, suppressing Mike's ability to scream again. While she did this, she lifted one of her knees and hovered it above the hands that were pressing Mike down. Her position was similar to a crouched position that follows, "On your marks" on track racing. It was a position she knew well, thanks to her position on the track team. Not necessarily the leader, but one of the best there was. Her main problem with being the fastest runner there was was simply because she had too much muscle mass on her body.

 

                Her bare knee was ready to crash down on him, unaware to little Mike who was hidden underneath her hands. She licked her lips and was a little fearful to advance. Mike felt a boner forming, unaware of why it was happening, but it was one that quickly erected and jabbed against Kendra's palm.

                The second Kendra felt that, she attacked--she was afraid that the bug was trying to stick its stinger into her again. Of course, slamming your bare knee onto it isn't a smart idea then, but her mind was jumbled after all the potential danger she had been facing. Mike only had a split second to stare at the approaching boulder as her hands retracted and her knee fell. Her knee was a bit dry, a bit darker than the skin around it, but otherwise healthy. It was a completely shaven knee, leg for that matter, he saw no signs that hair had even grown there in the first place. It was amazing that he could take in so much information as his entire world faded away in less than a second.

                *SQUISH* This time Mike made a squishing sound. Mike was surprised he'd survived thus far, however most of his bones were broken after the slap. His body flattened and smushed like a helpless insect, and there hadn't been any time to scream before her knee engulfed his world. He was fearful that his life was coming to an end, knowing that a human body is much more fragile than an insect's with the lack of an exoskeleton and no evolutionary traits in preparation for being crushed by a 150 meter tall goddess. Well, relative to his current height.

                All of a sudden, she'd lifted her other knee off the ground, and crushed all 64 kg of her weight onto him. She balanced herself against the door next to her, resting the hand she had crushed Mike with against it. She pulsated her weight forcefully on and off of his body, in an attempt to annihilate whatever persistent body part of his attempted to survive.

                'Not so strong now, are ya?' She thought to herself.

                As a last ditch effort, she set one final plan in motion. She had felt satisfied with the result, but knew that she couldn't ascertain its death unless she gave it her all. She put her other knee down, temporarily relieving poor Mike of the entirety of her weight. She removed her hand from the wall, and placed both hands in front of her, her head facing down, making a crawling position out of her body. She inhaled deeply and besought desperately that this would end his puny existence.

                Kendra heard Gaby call from inside the room, "Kendra! Did you kill it yet?"

                She turned a deaf ear in Gaby's direction and focused on the helpless prey beneath her. If she successfully killed it, she would abduct the insect, bring it back to a place where she could concentrate, and examine it. Worst case scenario, she could bring it to the entomologist on her campus.

                Kendra forced some weight onto her hands so she could grate Mike into the ground. She began to rub her leg vigorously back and forth on top of Mike. The clean, shiny, smooth leg was full of destructive muscle, and so it squished him forcefully against it and the floor. The paint came off easily with liquid, but seemed nearly resistant against her catastrophic rubbing. In fact, the paint seemed to have ingrained itself deeper into his own skin. His penis was lying flat against his pelvis, and her rubbing stroked his penis back and forth, putting him in a contradictory state of pleasure and pain. She rubbed on him for an entire minute, and its immense weight was enough to make Mike ejaculate all over her calf. It would have been inside his underwear, but the tip of the penis just peeked out beyond the rim of the underwear, forcing the liquid onto her leg.

                He was absolutely humiliated having his own cum unknowingly rubbed back and forth across his body.

                Kendra lifted her knee just slightly off the ground to observe the remnants. She saw nothing, peeked at her leg and saw a squished little bug, contorted and flattened against it.

                "Ewww," she said as she sat back down, another smile creeping across her face. An immense amount of gratification overcame her once she had quenched the beast before her.

                She licked her pointer finger and her thumb to facilitate peeling his body off of her leg. It was in vain though, because she had simply enclosed his body between her two fingernails and lifted him off that way. She lied him flat in the palm of her hand and observed him closely, her light brown eye surveying up and down his body. Mike could barely open his eyes, but was clearly able to tell that her face was filling his entire view. He closed his eyes and passed out. He was well alive, but Kendra would not be able to check his pulse, so she happily presumed that he was dead.

                After being completely unable to come to any conclusions about what kind of bug it was or what intentions it had, she decided to pack it away. She stuck him in her back pocket, pressed snugly against her butt cheek, and patted the pocket shut with her fingers.

                "I killed it!" She yelled to Gaby who now had earbuds in.

                Kendra walked blissfully down the hallway and away from Gaby's room. She was planning on going to the library where she could study him more closely.

End Notes:

Most of this was written in a rush, between Wednesday and Thursday. I was a little bit busy and had to cram. However, this came out very nicely. I would greatly appreciate reviews. :)

 

Yes, the next chapter will be longer. Sorry about that.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5228