The Unaware Madness by TheTinyMan
Summary:

This story follows a man named Nathan, who is a seemingly regular 20 year old, with a rare, unknown condition.

Disclaimer: This is all purely fiction, coming from my mind. The resemblance to any person or situation is merely coincidental.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 6914 Read: 120245 Published: June 22 2015 Updated: July 22 2015
Story Notes:

This is my first time writing a story. I've done some work in interactive stories before, but never a solo. I hope you all enjoy, and I'd love to hear feedback and constructive criticism.

1. The Madness Begins by TheTinyMan

2. Regretting Decisions by TheTinyMan

3. Kicking up the heat by TheTinyMan

4. Slightly Hungry by TheTinyMan

5. The Roller Coaster by TheTinyMan

6. The Belly of the Beast by TheTinyMan

7. Doing it the Hard Way by TheTinyMan

8. Letting Go by TheTinyMan

9. The Little Buggy by TheTinyMan

10. Return of Bigfoot by TheTinyMan

11. The End... by TheTinyMan

The Madness Begins by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

Here's my first chapter. More to come soon enough.

Nathan's POV

Nathan had just gotten to his friend, Melody's house. They were going to have a small party tonight. And by small, I mean, just her and Nathan. It was a bit of a tradition for Nathan and Melody to hang out on Friday night, watch some movies, and eat pizza. And so that's what they did. Melody finally went to bed around 1 AM, but Nathan didn't have an easy time in doing so. His stomach was aching, making it near impossible to go to sleep. Stupid pizza, He thought to himself. Little did he know that it had nothing to do with the pizza. After another half an hour of rolling around, he finally managed to get some sleep.

Morning felt like it came rather fast, although, considering he didn't get to sleep until 3:30, it was understandable. Rubbing his head, Nathan sat up and blinked his eyes a couple of time. Where am I? He wondered, as he looked around. Instead of seeing the floor of his friend's house, he saw a forest of blue, with some strange looking trees sprouting up from it. However, as he looked up, a sudden realization dawned on him. Did I... shrink??? He was truly puzzled, as normal people didn't shrink. Surely this must be a dream.... He thought, but he'd be sadly surprised to find out it was anything but.

As Nathan tried to gather his bearings, his friend Melody had woken up. She was already considerably taller than him, her being 6 ft. tall, while he was only 5 ft. 6 in. That being said, it never got in the way of their friendship. Nor did it stop the secret crush he had on her. But the shoe was on the other foot now, seeing as Melody would be the one having a crush on him.

Nathan looked up, after feeling earthquakes beneath him, and he gasped as he saw the gigantic Melody walking his way. He couldn't believe how big she was, or how small he was for that matter. She was still just as beautiful, with her curly auburn hair flowing down past her shoulders. Shaking his head, Nathan pulled himself from his thoughts and began running. He didn't want to end up under her size 13, bright blue painted, toes.

Melody's POV

"Nathan?" Melody called out, looking around for her friend. Since they weren't dating, Nathan had always decided to sleep on the floor in the living room. But never once had she woken up, and he wasn't there. Sure, sometimes he may be sleeping, or making breakfast, but she could always find him in her house. He did say he wasn't feeling well... Perhaps he went home earlier this morning, or later last night... I wish he would've told me, but I understand... I'll go swing by his house later, I need to clean up right now. And Melody continued walking, unknowing that her friend was right underfoot. Literally. She raised her foot up, and it's shadow hung above Nathan's miniscule figure...

End Notes:

What will happen now? Will she step on him? Will he survive? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Regretting Decisions by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

Let the action begin, as we learn a little more about Nathan.

Nathan's POV

The last thing Nathan remembered was falling backwards. A gigantic foot was chasing him, and even worse, it was his friend's. Opening his eyes, he blacked out only long enough for the sky to become completely dark. And then... Pressure. Pressure like you couldn't believe. However, it was a weird experience for Nathan. He could feel the pressure of her foot, and yet, he wasn't yet a red splotch on her sole. In fact, he didn't feel any pain... Only pressure.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion for the next few moments. Nathan was taking everything in, and suddenly, a flashback played.

 

-Flashback to 1 week ago-

"Alright doc, why do I have such a massive headache..." Nathan asked. The doctor responded saying, "This is strange. I've never seen anything like it. You seem to have a growth on your brain. It isn't a tumor, and it doesn't appear to be cancerous. We could try surgery, but that's..." She was quickly interrupted by him saying, "Oh no! You aren't cutting open my head. I don't care what that thing is that badly, just give me something for the headaches." The doctor sighed, seeing she clearly wasn't going to change his mind. Prescribing some extra strength ibuprofen, she said, "If you change your mind..." But Nathan just scoffed and walked out.

-End of Flashback-

 

No way... That can't be... Could that growth be the cause of my shrinking? And what else has it done to me? I'm not dying, nor am I feeling pain. Am I even still alive? Breathing in slowly, as her foot began to lift, his face pucked as he thought, Nothing could smell that bad, if I wasn't living. 

Where Nathan thought he'd be free, after she had only stepped on him once, he was sadly mistaken. When her foot rose, so did Nathan, clinging to her sole like the rest of the dirt on the ground. And him being so miniscule, he knew he couldn't make her notice him. He simply was too small. And to think, if he had only listened to his doctor, perhaps none of this would have ever happened, and him and Melody would be going out for their morning jog... 

Melody's POV

Melody continued walking along, none the wiser of the situation down below. Hmm, what should I do? Normally, if Nathan was here, we'd go on a jog together. But since he isn't, do I really feel motivated... Oh, I know he would be disappointed in me if I didn't, so I might as well go and make it quick. Crap. I don't have any clean socks still, I guess I'll have to use the ones I left in my jogging shoes from last week. It's not like anybody's going to smell my feet anyways.

Nathan's POV

Oh no! Nathan thought, as her foot lifted once again. However, this wasn't a standard step. Melody had sat on the couch moments before, so he knew whatever was about to happen wasn't good. And sure enough, he saw her week old jogging sock replace any light that might have shined on him for a few brief moments. Burying his face into her arch, he groaned, thinking, This is going to be one hell of a ride. And so technically, Melody would still be jogging with Nathan...

End Notes:

Now that we have had a little more action, and a little more background on his case, how is this all going to turn out? Will he survive the jog, or will he suffer the fate of the countless bugs he's squished within his lifetime. Tune in next time, for the next installment.

Kicking up the heat by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

And now, why don't we kick things up a notch.

Melody's POV

Melody stood up from her couch, her jogging shoes all laced up. I sure hope it's nice outside. I'd hate to be jogging in the heat, considering how sweaty I get as it is. Clicking on her phone, she saw that it was 88 degrees. That's what I get for living in Florida, in the middle of the summer. Before she'd begin jogging, she'd of course start off with some stretches. Touching her toes, extending her legs, the works. And lastly, she'd jog in place. To make sure that she was in a good position for jogging.

Nathan's POV

As soon as her shoe slipped on, the heat was turned up to 11. However, sweat did not come out immediately, seeing as she had hardly done anything. The only thing that came, was the incredibly nauseating smell. It came at Nathan from both ends, one being from a sock that hasn't been washed in a week, and the other from a foot that hasn't been washed for at least a day. Now, Nathan never had too much of a problem with feet, but he absolutely couldn't stand smells. So when he caught a whiff of everything combined, he almost fainted again. However, before he could do so, she began moving around, doing her stretches. It wasn't too hard on him, until she began to jog in place. And that was only a taste of what he'd be experiencing for the next hour.

Melody's POV

I think five miles down the beach would be good today. I really need to work off that pizza from last night. If it was anybody other than Nathan, I would've only had a slice. But I'm just so comfortable around him, I don't quite realize I've eaten half the pizza until after the fact. Melody thought to herself. She was a strange girl at times. She could often get lost in thought, and it was hard to drag her back out. However, she didn't have a hard time when it was just her by herself. Right, enough of that, let's get jogging. And so she did. She made her way out the backdoor, which was conveniently next to the beach. And then she took off like a bullet.

Nathan's POV

Nathan much preferred when she was simply walking. Every step she took while jogging place a lot of pressure on him. And she hadn't even started yet. But as he felt her walking outside, he knew this was it. And sure enough, mere moments later, he felt himself being pressed down hard, underfoot, as Melody made her way down the beach. And as she jogged, he could feel something wet drip on his face. "BAH! Gross! Melody's foot sw-" Nathan just about gagged as a drop of foot sweat landed in his mouth. And the jog had only just begun. For the whole jog, Nathan tried to keep his mouth shut. Yet still, the sweat got in his eyes, his mouth, and his nose. He thought he was going to drown. But thankfully, after what felt like an eternity of torture, he felt her feet stop. He knew she was home at last. And perhaps, now that she was home, he could find a way out of this hell hole, and get in contact with her. He never wanted to go near her feet again...

End Notes:

With Melody finished jogging, will Nathan actually manage to get free from her? Or will fate have other plans in mind? Stay tuned for the next chapter!

P.S. Thank you, everybody, for the reviews, and for just reading my story. I feel so happy that around 3000 people have already enjoyed what I put out. It really makes my day, and I wouldn't be continuing without you guys. I can never thank you enough, but just know I appreciate you guys, and your returning. Feel free to request any scenarios you may want to see in your reviews, and I'll see if I can't make them happen. Thanks again -Tiny

Slightly Hungry by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

And welcome to the vore! As I'm sure you could guess by the chapter name, that's where we're headed. Enjoy!

Nathan's POV

Nathan hacked and coughed, gagging, as he was finally freed from the foot of his friend and crush. However, he had other issues to worry about. His clothes were stained with sweat, which wasn't even his own. He was half flattened to death. And he realized now that he was starving. Really? Must I be hungry right now? Couldn't I just get her attention, and then eat? Yet, he knew it was pointless wishing. When his stomach was hungry, he couldn't help but need to eat. The question was what. Since Melody left him in the carpet, he didn't have to do anything too gross. In fact, did he really have to do anything gross at all? He had pizza leftover in the fridge, considering he didn't finish it last night. Perhaps that would do him some good.

Melody's POV

Melody walked around her house, debating what to do. She had worked up quite a sweat, but she was happy that her pizza weight was off. Speaking of pizza, that did sound kind of good. No, Melody, no pizza right now. When we've cleaned up after the mess from last night, then we can enjoy a little lunch. Sighing, she began to clean up the living room.

Nathan's POV

Nathan had a hell of a time escaping the carpet, especially as her foot caused earthquakes, threatening to trap him underfoot again. But after struggling his way through the blue strands, he found himself standing on the cool tiles that were the kitchen floor. Maybe I should take a bath before I eat. Nah... I don't even know how I'd do that. And I'd have quite the explanation to give if Melody found me, naked, in her house. He thought, shaking his head to the idea of a bath. Running across the floor, it was a lot easier than traversing the carpet. And due to the athleticism him and his friend shared, he got to the fridge in no time. Just then, a thought popped into his head. How am I going to get into the fridge?

Melody's POV

Melody realized that she was thirsty, part way through cleaning up. So naturally, she walked over to the fridge, and pulled out a water bottle, chugging it, rather than sipping it like a lady. She didn't know the trouble she was causing Nathan, nor the great help she was. If she knew he was there, she'd probably help him, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case for him.

Nathan's POV

The thundering footsteps of his friend knocked Nathan on his ass. Getting back to his feet, he began to climb the fridge, and as luck would have it, she opened it for long enough for him to climb inside. He began to shiver as soon as the door shut however... Maybe this wasn't the best plan. How the hell am I going to get out of here... I might as well eat, and hope to not catch hypothermia. And so Nathan did just that. With the pizza box being on the bottom shelf, he easily climbed inside, and found himself on top of the supreme pizza they split. He didn't like the onions, but since she did, he'd put up with them. They weren't too noticeable, so he didn't mind that much. However, now, they were gigantic. Of course so was everything else. In the matter of a couple of minutes, Nathan found himself loaded up on cheese, and laying underneath a piece of pepperoni. That's when it happened.

Melody's POV

Melody finished up cleaning, and tossed the bag of trash outside, contemplating if she needed to do anything else. Deciding that her house was good enough for now, she pulled the leftover pizza out of the fridge. Placing it on the table, she grabbed the last two slices in the box. He won't mind if I eat his pizza... After all, he probably associated it with his stomach ache. And with that, she thought no more of the subject. Grabbing a slice, she ate it cold, eating it rather fast. She liked to roll her leftover pizza up, and eat it in a roll. This made it go faster, but it was kind of fun. Looking down, she grabbed the other slice, and began to roll it as well. Mmm, I love leftover pizza. It's super yummy! She smiled.

Nathan's POV

Nathan began to panic, as he seemed to be doing all morning. Now she was going to eat pizza. And furthermore, his pizza. What if I wanted this? Oh that's besides the point, you idiot. She's about to eat you, and all you can do is complain about her eating 'your' pizza. She did pay for it after all. Nathan snapped out of his thoughts as he saw the other slice of pizza get rolled up, and devoured. It was simultaneously the most amazing, and horrifying thing he had ever seen before. Regaining control, he began to move through the cheese, although it was dragging him down. And before he knew it, she was lifting his slice into the air, and rolling it up in the same manner. All he could say was, "Oh boy..."

End Notes:

Okay, so there wasn't any actual vore this chapter. But will it happen next chapter? Will he escape, or will he face a fate worse than death? Stay tuned for the next installment!

P.S. Before writing this, I had an idea. I want to hear reader response, so please leave a review, and let me know. If I decide to end this story at some point in the future, do you guys want a sequel? One that focuses on the aware horror of being shrunk, as opposed to the unaware. Again, please leave a review to let me know. Thanks so much! -Tiny

The Roller Coaster by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

And now we enter vore land. Please keep your hands in feet in the pizza at all times, and enjoy your time in stomachland. Thanks!

Note: I'm going to be doing an update. I've decided to make it a little less confusing, I'm going to label whose point of view it becomes when it changes.

Nathan's POV

No, no, nooooo! This isn't happening. My best friend isn't about to eat me. This all has to be some sort of dream. Or I'm going to make it out of this. This can't happen, not right now. Nathan was paddling through the cheesy tunnel, hoping for some sort of escape. But unfortunately, he was paddling straight towards his doom. There were only two small openings in this rolled up pizza, and Nathan managed to pick the one that would be entering Melody's mouth first. As he looked out to see the gaping maw in front of him, he quivered in fear...

Melody's POV

Man, I'm hungry! This second slice sure does look yummy! I better get to eating. And so, she raised the roll up to her mouth, licking her lips. It looked so good, her eves wanted to eat it themselves. Opening her mouth, she got ready for the delicious morsel to enter. She still had a little bit of the last pizza roll in her mouth, but that didn't matter to her. When she was hungry, she could really chow down. Thankfully, she normally wasn't that hungry, at least, around people other than Nathan. Speaking of Nathan, I'm going to eat this slice in Nathan's honor. Since he couldn't finish, I'll finish for him. And with that, she lowered it into her mouth.

Nathan's POV

Nathan's short, dark brown hair, was now hanging upside down. He would've fallen into her mouth before the pizza, except his leg was stuck in cheese. This did however, give him a good look at her mouth, while upside down. He could see the strings of saliva, as well as the wreckage from her last bite. He couldn't believe he was about to become a meal for his friend. And he knew that if she knew he was there, she'd feel wracked with guilt. So while he didn't want to be in there, he was glad in a way, that she didn't know. That she'd probably never know the trouble she caused him. And with that thought, he and the pizza plunged into the depths.

Melody's POV

Melody took off a nice big bite of the roll. She chewed a little, swishing it around her mouth. She thought to herself, Damn! This tastes so good. Maybe I should order some more tonight. And so she chewed, and chewed. The pizza was becoming mush in her mouth, and soon, she'd be ready to swallow. However, before she did so, she grabbed her water bottle, and screwed off the lid. She was going to need to wash it down, so she lifted her water bottle up to her mouth. Then, in one tilt, water flooded her mouth, washing the remains of what she ate down.

Nathan's POV

How the hell am I surviving this? I thought I'd be chewed up by this point. But I'm getting tired, I don't know how much longer I can hold- AHHHHHHH! Nathan quickly moved his head out from between Melody's teeth, as they closed down, chewing on a piece of pizza twice his size. Little did he know just how much better for him it would've been if she did catch his head. At the very least, she'd spit him out. At the best, she'd finally find her friend. But unfortunately, he didnt' know that a chomp on his head wouldn't be fatal. After all, nothing would be fatal. Not even what happened next. Looking towards the opening of her mouth, he saw her water bottle come up. And then, like that, he was washed away, falling, along with the partially digested pizza that was in her mouth already. And he had no clue what would happen when he landed.

End Notes:

For all of you vore fans, I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. We'll get even deeper into the nitty gritty next time. Stay tuned, for the next installment.

The Belly of the Beast by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

I'm sorry people. I am going through a bit of a rough time right now, so I missed out on Monday's update. To make up for it, I will be posting two updates today. And on Thursday, due to it being the 4th of July weekend, you will also get two updates, as to make up for there not being one on Friday. -Tiny

Nathan's POV

Nathan could feel his heart pounding hard. He had just entered his friends mouth, and was almost chewed up. And now, he was being swallowed, and he'd be going down. While she was swallowing him, time moved slow, as he could easily see above him, and below him. Above him is where he was only moments ago, and where the uvula he tried to grab was. Below, well, below was completely dark. He couldn't see anything, which wasn't necessarily abnormal. After all, the human body didn't have internal lighting, why would it?

Finally, time caught up with Nathan, and he passed through her esophagus, on her way to the stomach below. Then... PLOP! Nathan splashed into her stomach with a crash landing. "Oh no! Oh no, please! I'm not ready to die. I don't want to become a protein for my friend. I want to live, I want to make it out, and tell her my feelings..." But as he splashed around, he began to notice something. "I'm not melting... The pizza is melting, but I'm not... What the hell is going on?" Poor Nathan didn't know what that growth had done to him. It was connected to his brain, allowing it to leech off of it, as well as rearrange his DNA, so he'd not only become small, but also become invincible. And when it was done, it exploded.

Melody's POV

"Mmm! That was some of the best pizza I've had in awhile. I suppose now though I should get back to work." And so Melody began walking to the living room, when she stopped for a moment. Her stomach rumbled, and the next thing she knew, BBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! She could belch just like a guy, and that was certainly one worthy of taking on even the most world renowned belchers. "Excuse me." She laughed, as she typically did when she burped like that. She knew it wasn't normal for girls to burp, because it wasn't proper. Especially ones like those. But she didn't care, because she wasn't ever going to be a proper girl, and she sure as hell wasn't going to act like one. She followed up saying, "That did feel good."

Nathan's POV

All of a sudden, as soon as Nathan was gathering his bearings, the tides of her stomach acid were turning. They were threatening to pull him under. And then bubbles began to rise, and he got an idea. He began swimming, looking for a large bubble. And then, he climbed inside, as it began lifting back up to her throat. But just as he thought he was going to be free, he could hear the monumental burp from above, popping any bubbles that were floating up. And so he landed back in the acids, as he began to think of what else to do. How was he going to get out of her stomach... He shuddered to think of the way he'd have to go. And yet, he knew it was his only other option, aside from trying to make her vomit. Which for the record, also didn't sound very pleasant...

End Notes:

Will our Hero find a way out of his crush's stomach? Will he be stuck there forever? Or will he end up going the hard way? Stay tuned for the next installment!

Doing it the Hard Way by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

Here's the second update for today, hope you all enjoy!

Melody's POV

Melody had been walking around for a couple of hours now. She managed to return her house to a more orderly fashion. And, she even began thinking about dinner, growing kind of hungry again. But before she'd do dinner, she'd first have to do what she said she would. And so Melody, slipping on her Keds, walked out her front door, and began making her way to Nathan's house. I sure do hope he's alright. It's not like him to leave without saying anything. And it's certainly not like him to not at least text me once. We're such good friends, and we usually talk everyday. But perhaps he's growing tired of our friendship. I don't know, I guess I'll see when I get there... Melody continued on walking, making her way down the couple of blocks between her and Nathan's house.

Nathan's POV

Would she please... stop... moving! Every time she took a step, or moved, or did anything, the acid of her stomach would slosh around. And if that wasn't bad enough, as it would turn out, while his skin was immune to the acid, his clothes sure weren't. So he was simply skinny dipping in his crush's stomach, along with the remains of the pizza she had eaten earlier. At this point, they were really mushy, and it was hard to stand on them without it breaking a part. And of course, the sloshing didn't help either. I just wish I would've listened to that doctor. Perhaps I could've avoided all of this torture if I had just done what she asked of me. But it was too late now, and everybody has to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Melody's POV

Finally, she made it. Nathan's house... She didn't come here too often, perhaps because he always came over to her place. But whenever she did come over, she found it quite fascinating. His house was almost like a museum of his life. Some may consider that conceited, but she thought it was cute. It told his life's story, as well as showed that he cherished every memory he had. Knocking on the door, she stood there, tapping her foot, waiting. And nobody came to the door. So she knocked again with the same response... Melody wasn't really a patient person, so after trying twice, she pulled his hidden key from under the door mat, and she unlocked the door and walked.

"Hello??" Melody asked, as she took a couple steps further into his house. It was dark, which was abnormal, considering he'd normally have the lights on if it was late. Of course, having not been there often, he didn't know if maybe that was just something he did for her. Either way, she began walking around the house. She wanted to find her friend, so that he could explain to her what exactly was going on. She was growing worried about him, because she truly did care for him. And little did he know, she too had a crush. She wouldn't be the one to admit it, but she did secretly want to be with Nathan. Walking forward, she realized something... Crap, I have to go to the bathroom. I hope he won't mind...

And so she entered his restroom, and she closed the door behind her. She had never actually been in his restroom before, namely due to the fact that she wasn't here long enough to use it usually. But today was her day, she was finally going to sit on the throne of his house. This wasn't really an exciting thing, but it did feel kind of special, considering she was doing something she'd normally not need to do. Pulling down her pants, she sat down, and then, in one swift second, everything came pouring out. I'm going to save the details, but let's just say, she really needed to go number two.

Nathan's POV

Nathan was sitting in her stomach, giving up on trying to stay afloat. On trying to get out of her stomach. He was stuck, perhaps he would be forever. Perhaps he should just fall asleep with the waves crashing over him. But of course, soon after he gave up, he heard a loud rumble. And then everything in her stomach was flushed out. And so began the process of slowly becoming poop. It wasn't really pleasant, nor did it smell too good. Nathan, however, was forced to endure it. Finally though, after being trapped for what seemed like an eternity, everything moved. And then, he almost fell into the toilet. If it weren't for his quick reflexes, he would've been flushed away. Instead, he grabbed onto her ass cheek, and held on for dear life as shit rushed passed him. I hope I can hang on...

End Notes:

For all of you scat fans, this one was for you. I hope it's everything you guys wanted it to be. So with that said, will he hold on, or will he fall into the porcelain chamber of doom? Stay tuned for the next installment!

Letting Go by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

And now, we'll see if our hero survives!

Melody's POV

As Melody sat on the toilet, letting it all flow out, she couldn't help but notice how bad it smelled. She felt guilty leaving such a smell in her friend's bathroom, but before she went, she'd look for some sort of room spray to make up for it. After looking around for a couple of moments, she found the toilet paper. She began wiping her ass, unaware of her friend desperately clinging on. At this point, she wouldn't even be able to recognize him, he was covered in so much shit. Dropping the dirty piece of toilet tissue into the toilet, Melody flushed, and proceeded to pull up her panties, nice and tight.

Nathan's POV

I don't know how much longer I can hold out... Nathan thought to himself, as he desperately clung on. And then, he saw something that almost made him shit his pants. A big piece of toilet paper crashed into him, wiping all the poop off of her ass. However, miraculously, he clung onto her cheek, being pressed in enough to survive. He watched the toilet paper fall to the toilet, and shuddered to think about if he was stuck to it. He never thought much about the sewers before, but he certainly thought about it now. Rats, poop, pee, and the smell. It'd smell even worse than Melody's ass, and that was saying something.

Finally, he could see his safety net coming up from below. Her panties pulled up, however, they locked him in tight. Wiggling a little, he ended up in front of her asshole. This can't get any worse, can it...? But luck would be in Nathan's favor today. For he saw a small hole in her panties. If he could just wiggle his way out, he might be free of this ordeal. For right now, he stuck his leg in, and tried to make the hole bigger. He knew it would take awhile to get it big enough for his whole body, but he could at least start.

Melody's POV

Gee, I guess Nathan isn't home. I can't find him anywhere. I'm beginning to worry about him, but I'm sure he'll turn up. I doubt anything too bad would've happened to him. At least, I hope... Melody thought to herself as she locked up, and exited her friend's house. Making her way back home, she began thinking more about what to have for dinner. And then another thought occurred to her. "Oh no! My show's on tonight! It's going to be on in 3 minutes, I've got to hurry!" And so she sprinted home, not knowing the torture her friend was enduring.

Nathan's POV

Nathan didn't quite care for her walking, seeing as it jiggled a lot, and it was making it hard for him to kick his leg around. However, it was even worse, when all of the sudden, she began sprinting. He was flung around, his leg still caught in the panty-hole. Her butt began to sweat, something he never even realized could happen. And yet, it was happening, and he got to see it up close and personal. But finally, it calmed down as she made it home. She was about to sit down, when suddenly, Nathan could hear a rumbling, and then... the most nauseating fart that could ever come out of one person came right in front of his face.... There was a benefit though...

Melody's POV

Okay, okay, I finally made it home. I was so worried I was going to miss my show. I love My Shrunken Life. Even if it isn't real, it'd be so cool to be shrunken. Even if at times, it was a bit more of nuissance. Anyways, now just to... Oh boy! She let rip a rank fart, even to her own person. She almost gagged. Picking up the room spray on the coffee table, she sprayed a fresh, lemony scent into the air, so she wouldn't be smelling something so nasty while watching TV. It almost made her lose her appetite... Good thing Nathan wasn't here to smell that.

End Notes:

So, what do you think the benefit(s) was/were. And what's going to happen to our hero now? Stay tuned for the next installment!

The Little Buggy by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

And again, there shall be two updates todqy, this being the first. Enjoy!

Nathan's POV

The sudden fart blasting out her ass was so powerful, that it not only cleared the shit clean off of him, and onto her panties. It also blew the hole open big enough so that he began falling down her pant leg. He tumbled down, down, down, until he landed on the soft carpeted ground below. By now, he was used to the fact that he was pretty much invincible, so that didn't shock him. However, he realized that with his new found freedom, he could try to get her attention. Not thinking he could climb the couch, as he saw her sit down on it, sinking into the imprint left from many sittings passed, he decided to just jump up and down on the floor in the hopes of her noticing him and helping.

Melody's POV

After spraying the room, Melody sat down, getting comfortable. She had had this couch for so long now. It was the comfiest seat in her house, and if she ever had a choice, that was where she'd always sit. Wiggling a little to get extra comfy, she turned up the volume of her show, laughing as she saw the tiny man on her screen get mistaken for a bug. He began running, and barely managed to avoid getting squished. For whatever reason, this would make her look around her own house, and as fate would have it, she'd notice a bug below, sitting at her own feet.

Melody didn't really like bugs. However, she certainly wasn't afraid of them. Instead, she just liked to squish them, considering them nothing more than a nuissance. After all, if they were stupid enough to enter her own house, they deserved to die. She never really thought about the consequences, but then again, typically there were no consequences for such actions. This time would be different. Raising her right foot, she spoke, "Hello, little buggy. You see, this isn't television, this is real life. And you're not a tiny person, you're a puny bug. And my foot isn't going to miss you, like her foot did on the show." Her foot then hovered over the "bug", and prepared to step down.

Nathan's POV

Dammit, she's not looking at me. Isn't there any way I can get her to see me? But still, he kept jumping up and down. He was going to try with all his might to make Melody look his way. He could tell she was enthralled with her ironic show. However, even if Nathan knew what she was watching, he wouldn't be thinking about the irony right now. As he kept jumping, and jumping, finally, she threw him a bone. He could see her looking his way. He wondered though if she was seeing him, or something beyond him. He jumped even more, just to make sure that she would see him no matter what. Never once did it cross his mind that she might mistake him for a bug.

And yet, alas, she did. He began shouting, "Melody! Melody! It's me, Nathan! I'm not a bug, I'm a human being!" And yet, it was all to no avail. Even if she could hear his voice, which was highly unlikely, it would sound only like mere squeaking sounds. It would be indistinguishable as words. Giving up on trying to get her to realize, he saw her foot raising above him, and he began running. He'd already been under her foot once, and that was enough. He didn't want to have seconds. So he ran, and ran across the ground...

End Notes:

Will our Hero outrun his arch-nemesis, Melody's Foot? Or will he be doomed to endure more foot torture? Stay tuned for the next installment!

Return of Bigfoot by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

Second Update of the day! Everybody, I hope you enjoy your 4th of July weekend. If you're Canadian, hope you enjoyed your Canada Day. And if you're anything else, enjoy your upcoming weekend. -Tiny

Nathan's POV

Just... too... slow... Tripping, and rolling over, he looked up in time to see her big toe plant flat on him, pressing down on his very being. She began grinding him into the ground, thinking she was killing him. However, all it was doing, was embedding Nathan on her toe. So when she lifted her foot, and moved it back over to the couch, he sure enough came with it. And for some reason, unlike a normal person, Melody didn't check to see if he was dead. Instead, she appeared to just get lost once again in her show. Sometimes, Nathan hated Melody's TV addiction, including right now.

Melody's POV

Promptly squishing the bug under her toe, she was satisfied with just feeling it. So she felt no need to check, and she decided to just return to her show. She was now watching a part where the tiny person was hiding in a shoe. "Oh, you fool! Don't hide there, silly, that's where people put their feet. You're going to get crushed like that." And that's just what happened, which was in all honesty, pretty predictable. Of course, these types of shows weren't necessarily known for thinking outside of the box. Or caring, because they still made lots and lots of money.

Nathan's POV

Really? Really? I'm getting stuck under her foot again? Is this what my life has come to? Being stuck to somebody's foot. Like a piece of gum, or... a bug... Nathan sighed inwardly, unsure of what his next course of action would be. He wanted to eventually be able to get in contact with Melody. But with her thwarting him at every step of the way, it seemed rather impossible. Perhaps... Perhaps I can reach her ear, while she sleeps. And then, I can either wake her up, or wait for her to wake up. That would surely help! And so, for now, Nathan rested, sleeping to store up energy for his plan of tonight.

Melody's POV

Melody continued watching her show until she finished at 8. At that point, she had grown rather hungry, but rather than cooking, she simply ordered chinese delivery. And within thirty minutes, it was on her table, and ready to be eaten. She had ordered, Chicken Lo Mein, Crab Rangoons, and Pork Fried Rice. And since she was all alone, again she didn't mind eating like a pig. So it was no surprise that by the end of her meal, she hardly had any leftovers. But that was okay, she'd always be able to order more chinese if she really needed it.

She washed the dishes, all this time, still unaware of her friend stuck to her big toe. Then, after she washed the dishes, she used the washroom. With that, all she had to do now was brush her teeth, and slip into her PJs. Brushing her teeth didn't take long, especially considering she didn't usually floss. However, picking out pajamas was a bit of an issue. She had no clue what to wear, because she did have quite a few pairs of pajamas. Finally, she settled on the ones with the batman hoodie. Curling up in her bed, she read for about a half an hour, and then she fell asleep, none the wiser of what would take place at night.

End Notes:

I really need your input guys. Please leave a review on this chapter, letting me know if you want me to keep the story going with the unaware factor, or start a sequel following up with more of an aware setting. Until next week -Tiny

The End... by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

I know I haven't posted in awhile. Truth is, I fell into a depression. While it's still there to some extent, I must go on. I plan on starting a new story soon, but first off, I have to finish off this one. Thanks for everything guys!

Nathan's POV

Melody's sleeping didn't mean things would be easier for him. In fact, they made things rather difficult. Still stuck to her foot, he was having a hard time coming free. And as fate would have it, he wasn't going to be coming free either. Her body, thinking he was a wound or something in that sense, began to heal over him. It was a slow process, but it was able to start taking effect, due to her being asleep. The first thing that happened, Nathan noticed, was that the underskin of her foot was starting to grow around him. His body worked with it to attach the two together, kind of bonding them.

Despite this happening, Nathan remained in full consciousness. Eventually, it spread, covering his back. And with that, it healed up fully, trapping him in her foot. He was officially a part of her body, and things would stay this way until she died. He couldn't die, nor could he lose his consciousness. Instead, he was forced to endure the smell of her foot, as well as the sweat that came from her daily activities. Whenever she danced, jogged, or even just walked, he could feel it. He could feel it crushing him, without squishing him. Being a part of her body, he began to feel pain again. And when she walked a lot, it really hurt.

Nathan would continue to live like this for a very long time. He had many regrets. He regretted never listening to the doctor, who could've prevented all of this. He regretted wasting his days, doing nothing. And most of all, he regretted not telling Melody how he truly felt. He was with her now, as he always would be, but she'd never know just how much he loved her. His only remained hope was that they'd once again meet in the afterlife.

Melody's POV

When Melody awoke that first morning, she could already tell something was different. Looking at her foot, she could see a growth on her big toe. However, it never bothered her too much. She could've easily lasered it off, or had surgery, or whatever the procedure was. But instead, she kept it. It was a part of her, and for some reason, it reminded her of Nathan. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but for some reason, every time she looked at it, she thought of Nathan and smiled. So in a way, it was allowing her to let Nathan's memory live on.

The days and months flew by, and nobody ever did find Nathan. She truly missed him, and she too regretted not telling him she loved him. They had a funeral, which unfortunately, didn't have too many guests. As she grew older, she never forgot her best friend. She made new friends in life, of course, but she could never build up the strength to look for a partner. She missed Nathan too much, and a small part of her clung onto the hope that they'd one day meet again. However, the rational part of her knew that it wouldn't happen.

In her mid-50s, she had a terrible car accident. Unfortunately, she didn't survive. Her last, dying thought, was that maybe she'd see Nathan again.

Prologue

Suddenly, in an instant, Nathan and Melody appeared in a room together, with them being relatively the same size. Hugging each other, they both smiled, glad to see one other once again. Melody spoke first, "What happened, Nathan? How come I never saw you again?" To which Nathan said, "It's a long story... But it looks like I've got an eternity to tell it. But before I do, I have one thing to say." He was nervous, but he was going to go for it. "Yes?" Melody inquired. "I love you, Melody. I always have. And I'm sorry I never said it before." She just smiled, and kissed him. And they spent the rest of their afterlives together.

 

The End.

End Notes:

And with that, the story is officially finished. Thank you for reading, and I hope you guys follow me to my next project. Until then, this has been TheTinyMan.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5216