My Girlfriend's a Witch....Sort Of by Isaac
Summary:

Issac finds himself in quite the predicament when he decides to snoop through the reserved section of the library. He learns that magic is dangerous for the uninitiated. This story is shows a boy entering a new world of magic. It contains romance, character development, action, mild butt and feet gts content, and fun. This is an actual story and not just pure fan service. Guys I implore you to leave a review and give me more feedback! I have chapters ready to post the more reviews I get! Let me now if you guys want this to be a series or only one story!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 12500 Read: 75867 Published: June 08 2015 Updated: June 11 2015
Story Notes:

Hi Guys! This is my first story, so I hope you all enjoy it! All feedback is much appreciated. If we can get 10 reviews, I'll post the next chapter right away! Also, let me know if you guys have any requests, or if you want this to be a series of stories!

1. Just a Simple Trip to the Library by Isaac

2. Escaping the Library by Isaac

3. Michelle's House by Isaac

4. Her Secret by Isaac

5. Date Night by Isaac

6. An Unexpected Trip by Isaac

7. Sarah by Isaac

8. The Book Store by Isaac

9. The Novice Witch by Isaac

10. Sleepover at Sarah's by Isaac

11. Sadness and Shopping by Isaac

12. My Hiding Places Suck.....Clothing Store Edition by Isaac

Just a Simple Trip to the Library by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hi Guys! This is my first story, so I hope you all enjoy it! All feedback is much appreciated. If we can get 10 reviews, I'll post the next chapter right away! Also, let me know if you guys have any requests, or if you want this to be a series of stories!

It was a June summer day, so hot that I could practically smell the aroma of spray-on sunscreen as I strolled out the front door. "Maybe I should grab an umbrella or something," I brain-stormed. Nah, I would look really stupid." Insignificant thoughts aside, I ventured outward from my humble one story house, off to the library. I began to enter the forest path, as it was a much quicker route to the library than the sidewalk. I wade my way through the cracks and crevices in the concrete, as the path has fallen into deep disrepair.  The forest is overgrown with lush plant life, and it really is a pretty sight to see.

"I should bring Michelle here sometime," I thought dreamily. Michelle has been my girlfriend for what I would call a short amount of time, two months, but since we've been friends for about eight, we know each other fairly well. She has silky white skin, fiery ginger, yet straight and soft, hair, and a busty figure with thighs that easily identify her as the star of our high school cross country team.

Whack!!!
A branch in my face quickly snaps me back from my mental fantasies, and reminds me I have an objective. Light sparkles through the treetops, and I speed up into a jog, cross the street, and enter Bluewood Library. A cool brush of air goes through my face as I enter through the automatic doors. "That FEELS SO GOOOOOOOD," I scream inside my head. As I walk past the middle-aged librarian, it appears I'm not the only one sweating. "Even with AC that chick still has to shove her feet onto her desk, gross," I mentally criticize.

Walking into the fiction section, I am MAJORLY dissapointed to see that the newest in the Heroes of Olympus series was taken. Feeling sullen about my time being wasted, I head towards the recently returned section to see if my treasure lye in wait. My hopes crushed, a scandalous idea hops into my mind. "Well, scandalous for me anyway," I plot diabolically. I sneak into the reserved book section, hoping to snag it from some sorry sucker. The room for reserved books is small and houses none of the library staff, perfect for my escapades. "I'll have it back in the morning," trying to justify my thieving actions. While I scavenge the shelf, I realize that I'm not getting anywhere. About to give up in my heist, I notice a box of books shoved into a corner that seems isolated. I decide to give my thieving adventures one more go, and I notice a strange book bound in leather. Even more strange, I notice who it is reserved for, Michelle Powell, my previously mentioned girlfriend.

"A little snooping never hurt anyone, right? If anything, it will help me buy a gift for our three month anniversary coming up. And yes we celebrate something that cheesy, she's rather sentimental. I peel off the tape that binds the white piece of paper with her name on it over the cover of the book, and slide off the paper. 
Body Altering Magic
The title lay written in bright yellow letters on the leather-bound cover. 
"HAHA HAHA," I burst out laughing. Remembering I was in a library, I quickly covered my mouth to stop my boisterous laughter. 
"Oh gosh I knew she was a nerd, but not THIS nerdy," I thought. Although it almost came as a pleseant surprise. since I've always thought I was more of a nerd, I'm glad to learn that isn't the case. All of the pages seem to have an odd title in a strange language, a verse in the same language, and an odd stone shining below the verse. The book appears to almost have its own, this is difficult to describe but, aura. Ancient, yet lively. Half-mocking, half-legitimate interest, I flipped to a random page and read the incantation in the most wizardy manner possible.
"Sevai
Regi
Micra 
Watashi!!!"
For a half-second I just sat there in childish contention, but after those precious few moments passed, the stone under the verse broke. If I would have had another second to look quizzical, I probably would have, yet I felt a strange compacting feeling on my body, and a burning fire in my chest. Dizziness ensued, and I passed out, trying frantically to make sense of what just happened as darkness enveloped me.

Escaping the Library by Isaac
Author's Notes:

The character Isaac does not have a gts fetish, nor any fetishes affiliated with it. I think hom truly fearing some of these vile actions happening adds to the story.

It appears the mercy of unconsciousness was short-lived, as I wake up several minutes later. I try to chalk up what just happened inside my head, initially blaming it on sudden freak medical issues.
"That was freaky...," I thought, still not quite realizing what had just happened. My first thought was to look back at the book, but when I did, something was a little different....


"It's FREAKING HUGE!!!" I exclaimed in excitement and terror. 
"What the heck, why is the book as tall as me?!?" I frantically questioned, yet no one would hear my rambling. The book lay about even height with me on its side, and it was only two inches! 
"Wait....did the book do this to me?" I thought. "No that can't be, magic doesn't exist, and if it DID, why was this book entitled to go to Michelle?"
Many worries and questions ran through my head, but one thing was certain, I had to find Michelle and see if she knew more about this. 
"But how am I going to get to her?"
Her house is only about a mile away from the library, but that would take me a YEAR to get to at my size. 
"Got it!" I exclaimed.


The librarian that works at this shift lives right next to Michelle, if I can get into her purse within the next hour, I can hitch a ride all the way to salvation......hopefully. 
"How am I going to scale her desk though," I thought as more obstacles kept jumping in my path. Realizing that the air vent is always  the best course of action in these kind of situations, I hopped into the one that box of books was hiding. A surprisingly light breeze was all that greeted me as I entered the silver cavern.


"I suppose the library doesn't have the money to buy a better AC system," I observed. As I venture further into this tin labyrinth, I begin to hear music at a vent to the right. I decide to approach it, and the source just happens to be the obnoxiously large headphones of the librarian. Luckily, the vent is located directly above her purse, it should be a simple, straight jump down. 
Well here's where paying attention to the location of something earlier might have came in handy. Remember that fan that I said she was using? Yeah, it's to the right of me, and something rather unsavory is to my left. Oblivious to it all, I jump. Just as I feel I am about to accomplish my goal....
SWOOSH


"Whohhhh!!!?!" I shouted. "Eww yuck, what did I land in that's so moist?" I spoke while the disgusting smell of rotten tomatoes and old fries filled my nose. In my incompetence, I had been blown onto the sweaty librarian's big feet. She began to wiggle her feet noticing the sensation, but clearly too distracted with her music to check her feet. I started sliding down probably the most vile water-slide ever, and reached the bottom of her heel in seconds. Hoping not to inhale anymore sweat or dirt, I pried my now drenched body from the heel, and started making my way towards my initial objective, the lime green, tacky, purse. A simple climb into the purse, a small five minute wait (as it took me forever to walk through that dang ventilation system), a swift use of a tissue as a makeshift towel, and I was on my way to the librarian's house. I decided to hop out as she pulled into her driveway, onto the soft sun-baked leather seats of her car. "Thank goodness she didn't walk, or I might have been cooked in her purse!" I thought. 
She opened the door and decided to take her arts and crafts supplies in first (she needed to prepare them for the kids art event the upcoming day). This gave me a prime opportunity to sneak out the driver's side door. I made a trek from the passengers seat to the driver's, and hopped out the door with time to spare.
THUD
THUD
THUD


Less time to spare than I thought apparently, because the librarian is coming back to grab her purse. I saw an enormous, now shoe-clad foot coming down on me. With no time to spare, I jumped out of the way. The grass to the side of the driveway cushioned my fall, but also enveloped me, as it was around three inches tall. I waded my way out of the grass-filled jungle, and headed towards Michelle's house on the sidewalk, staying close to the grass in case a pedestrian comes walking by. I luckily arrive at my destination without anymore hiccups in my plan. I walked up to the front door, remembering that the there should be a small crack in the door I think I could fit into. Michelle has a nice 2 story, brick house in a suburban neighborhood, a finished basement, and thankfully no pets. Her parents should be at work, as it was 2'oclock in the afternoon. 
"She may not be home," I thought sadly. "Well I suppose I'll figure out soon enough."
As if on queue, I began to hear a similar thud, yet this time it seemed a tad more, well, elegant and rythmic. 
I turned around to see the very girl I was looking for, walking towards the front door, clearly just finishing an afternoon jog. Rocking spandex, an old pink t-shirt, sneakers without socks, and a glistening layer of sweat that hopefully doesn't smell as bad as it looks. Her tired, yet satisfied expression indicated that she had just conquered some sort of personal accomplishment. Getting to analytic of her, I forgot to notice the most important thing. 
She was walking directly toward me.


"Crap!!!" I frantically exclaimed as I narrowly avoided another flattening death.
She also was wearing head-phones, except these were pink, running ear-buds. She produced a key from the inside of her shoe, and unlocked the front door. I followed her as she entered, and once again, was greeted by the wonderful gift of a cool breeze. The house looked enormous, heck there were dust - bunnies almost as large as me. While I was marking my surroundings, Michelle kicked of her shoes, almost hitting me. 
Two options lay before me.


"I could either jump into Michelle's shoes in hopes she takes them up to her room with her, or I could just find another way upstairs," I contemplated.
"Wait....what if she puts them on while I'm in them, and even if she doesn't, I might die from the smell. I'll go with the ladder option for now. I think I should be able to climb up the stairs." I thought hoping not to be forced into another vile position.
"Well, I better start heading over to the stairs," I spoke in hopes to be able to follow Michelle.

Michelle's House by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Our shrunken hero is still in the pursuit of Michelle, let me know if you like the style of writing.....

The house was incredibly...neat. Michelle clearly didn't get her sense of sloppiness from her parents. The smell of lemon pledge filled my nose as I scaled the steps, a nice contrast to the previous aromas I've experienced today. After what seemed like an eternity, I managed to conquer the mountain that was the Powell family staircase. Michelle's room was at the direct end of the hall, which I was able to travel to with ease.


"After what I've experienced, I don't think I'll have anymore surprises." I thought foolishly. As I entered the room, I found no surprises. Even though this was the first time I had been in her room, it matched her personality perfectly. The walls were painted a blazing red, a shelf full of books and movies, and a bed with Dragon Ball Z covers. A mountain of dirty clothes lay in the lefthand corner next to her bed, and a door to a personal bathroom to the right.
"Lucky...," I thought to myself. "Her room is way bigger than mine, and I have to share a bathroom with my younger brother." 
Michelle is sitting her desk, and she appears to be reading a strange looking book. 


"It looks similar to the one at the library, but I should probably focus on getting her attention, not figuring out how I shrunk," I spoke aloud. "I might be loud enough for her to hear me if I get on her desk, and then she could see me too," I plotted. 
"But how am I going to get up there?" I wondered. Unlike my previous tasks, there was no easy way up the desk, the bed was too far away from the desk, the ventilation was over the bed, and there didn't seem to be anything hanging off of the desk I could climb up. 


"Dang it, my luck is running out," I exclaimed. Just as I was about to give up on climbing the desk, Michelle got up and went to her restroom. 
"Alright, now's my chance, she's probably showering, and if I know her as well as I think I do, she'll be in there for an hour."
There was a tassel hanging from the knob on the desk drawer, which lowered down to the chair. I decided I would have enough time to scale the laundry pile, however unsavory it seemed, hop onto the chair, and climb the tassel. 
"Perfect," I thought.
After a short five minute climb, I hopped onto the chair, and prepared to jump onto the tassel. 


"Click"
A door opened, specifically the bathroom door directly behind me. Michelle emerged from it, and my thoughts raced.
"Crap, she didn't shower, she was just using the restroom!" I panicked. "Wait, I can still get her attention, she'll notice me on her chair, right?"
I began to jump up and down frantically, while making as much noise as possible. 
"Every person looks where they're about to sit right, and Michelle is somewhat aware of her surroundings," I thought hopefully. She approached the desk chair, yet I again forgot another crucial detail.
She was still wearing earbuds. 
She hovered over the chair, and began to lower her massive ass to sit down.
"Crap!!!" I screamed as I attempted to dive out of the way.
PLOMP 


An aroma of sunscreen and sweat filled my senses. I had managed to avoid Michelle's crushing ass, but was still trapped under her right thigh. Her full weight certainly was not on me, but I was still smothered, barely being able to get the occasional breath in. Had it not been for her getting up and putting her book back on the shelf, I might have suffocated. And due to the suncreen being so slippery, I didn't stick to her thigh when she got up. Michelle returned the book to its rightful place, put her headphones back in their case, and got out a notebook. I took this opportunity to hop onto the tassel and climb.
FINALLY
I had finally managed to get atop her desk, and Michelle began to approach the workspace with her notebook.

Her Secret by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hey Guys! Loved the positive feedback. New Deal! 12 reviews and I'll post two chapters right away! This is the explanation chapter, so it answers some of the questions you guys asked. Enjoy!

"Isaac?" she asked. Even in my shrunken state, she recognized me easily. She seemed suprised, yet she didn't freak out like I would if I had just found out someone I knew...shrank. This leads me to believe that she knows something about this. 
"Hey Michelle, I'm in kind of a predicament...haha," I responded.
"I can't hear you properly, let me bring you up to my ear."
She plucked me from the desk and brought me up to her ear. Being incredibly calm, she declared "Alright, tell me everything before and after this happened."
Rather than lying in fear of her getting mad at me for snooping on her book, I decided to tell her everything that happened from start to finish. She nodded as if she understood what was going on. After I finished, I apologized, then explained my reasons for going directly to her.
"I just figured since the boom was entitled to you, you might know what did this to me."
After I said this, she pulled out a stone from what appeared to be a white jewelry box. It looked very similar to the stone that broke in the book earlier. It was a deep yellow color, with a white glowing center.
She uttered 3 words,
"Versaile 
Menfal 
Nos"
The crystal didn't break like last time, but the light grew dim. A resounding voice spoke in my head, "Can you hear me."
"No way, this was Michelle's voice, but she wasn't moving her mouth," I thought. Still skeptical, I tried mentally responding, "Yeah, I can hear you."
"Good," she spoke confidently, now I should probably explain some things to you."
I awaited patiently in hope for a swift resolution to my problem, yet what I heard was not what I was expecting. 
"I was going to wait to tell you this," she explained, "but I guess I kinda have to tell you now."
"I'm a witch....sort of..."
"What do you mean sort of?"
"I mean my dad was a warlock and my mom isn't a witch..." 
Okay, under any other circumstances there is no way I would believe this, but I think this situation is more than enough proof.
"Alright," I responded, "I believe you...and trust you."
"THANKS, OH ISAAC YOU'RE THE BEST!!!" Her booming voice exclaimed aloud, as she pulled tiny me in for a suffocating breast hug. This is truly the first time I've regretted the size of her bust. 
Remembering that I could talk to her telepathically, I spoke, "Michelle, you're....kinda....suffocating....me..."
"Oh sorry," she laughed. Clearly taking some sort of joy in her new found physical dominance, as I am the one who normally calls the shots in the relationship. You know, where we eat, what movies we watch, that kind of stuff.
"Oh, I should probably explain what happened to you and how you can talk to me with your mind," she switched back  to telepathy." "First of all, the stones that you have seen are called Alchemy Stones, they essentially are portable mana storage. Warlocks and witches are simply people with the ability to store mana in their bodies. When an alchemy stone runs completely out of mana, it breaks. The book you read was called an active spell book, it contains stones with just the right amount of mana for each spell it contains. Oh, and witches and warlocks are essentially just people with the capacity to store mana in their bodies."
"What was the book doing at the library?" I chimed in. 
"Well let's just say there is a bit of a hidden spell book store under the library, anyway, back to my explanations. Lastly the telepathic link between us only has a two foot radius from my head. I only had a some mana left in that alchemy stone, and I didn't want to use all of it and break a perfectly good stone. So, any questions?" she asked cheerfully oblivious to my confusion.
"Just one, how do I get back to my normal size?" 
"Well, this spell is a curse spell, since it doesn't require a lasting pool of mana to sustain itself. Simply put, we need to go to the spell book store to get a fresh Alchemy Stone and the incantation to remove this specific curse."
"Okay, let's go!" I said with enthusiasm
"But here's the problem....," she said, crushing my hopes.
"Oh what now?" I asked tired of all these problems.
"Hey its your fault you read my book, don't gimme that. The problem is these items are kinda expensive, and I'm a little low on cash. So......honey," she flipped her hair back and flashed me a smile, " mind lending me some?"
"I'm out too, our last date cleaned me out," I replied shamefully.
"Okay, well I don't get my paycheck till tomorrow, so you'll have to hang on until then I guess."
"My parents are out of town with my brother, so I should be fine in that department, but I'm a little nervous about you know...getting stepped on."
"Oh don't worry Issac, I'll take care of you until this thing is past us, besides, we can just have an in house date tonight in my room," she said excitedly.
Somehow I feel like being stepped on will be the least of my problems tonight.
Date Night by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hey Guys! Keep reviewing, It really encourages me to post more, and informs me of how I should adjust the story. If you don't have an account, I would very much reccommend making one.

Michelle decided to lay me on the pillow of her bed while she took a shower. I'm really glad she showered, because I was not in the mood to tell her how badly she smelled.
The time was around 6 o'clock, and since I was exhausted, I decided to nap on her bed. I woke up with a gigantic figure leaning over me.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" I exclaimed.
"Aww not happy to see me?" Michelle replied with a smug grin.
"Oh yeah, I shrunk."
"And we still have a date tonight," she reminded me.
And I could tell she prepared, now instead of smelling like suncreen and sweat, she smelled like citrus.
"You smell nice," I remarked bluntly.
"Haha, that's the first thing you notice? Well thanks."
Michelle actually looked really cute. She was wearing pajama said short shorts, a v-neck t-shirt, and it appears she had straightened her hair after she showered.
She plomped down next to me, and the indentation she made in the bed made me fall into her left thigh.
"Aghhh!!"
"Comfortable down there?"
"You could say that," I vaguely replied. Every time she expected a response, she would lower her head due to the two feet limit in the telepathy. 
I'll admit her skin felt soft and comfortable, but looking up at her, she still felt kind of intimidating. 
"I'll put on Galaxy Quest, you said you it was really good, right?" she recalled.
"Yeah, it's hilarious."
And for the first hour and a half we just had a fun time, it felt as if I hadn't been shrunk at all, and I was just cuddling with my awesome girlfriend. Although, I think Michelle forgot about my size for a second too, because she decided to adjust her seat.
"Wait Michelle!!" I screamed with telepathy.
I then remembered that Michelle's torso was longer than two feet, so she couldn't hear me.
THWAMP
"ISAAC YOU WERE RIGHT, THIS IS AWESOME!" said Michelle, oblivious to the fact that she had just sat upon the bottom half her boyfriend. When she didn't hear a response, she remembered that she was too far away for the telepathy to work. She checked her thigh where Isaac was resting, and when she didn't see him, she got up and yelled, "ISAAC!" 
She then saw he was where she was sitting, moved her head closer, and spoke telepathically, " Isaac was I......sitting on you?" "Just my lower half," I responded. "I think I'm alright."
"Good....so let me ask, did you enjoy it?" she inquired with a smile.
"I don't know," I responded, avoiding the question.
"Alright, I guess I'll just try it again later and see if you know then," she declared and then winked.
The movie ended, and we decided to call it a day. She made a makeshift bed out of towels for me, since she didn't want to share the bed and accidentally squash me. 
"Night my little Isaac."
"Night," I responded.
I attempted to go to sleep, but the towels she set out for me smelled incredibly dusty. I spotted a pink towel near the bathroom door, and I went over to it to see if it was any cleaner. It smelled like citrus, just like her, so I decided to rest on it instead. I fell asleep almost instantly, and dreamed of orange juice.

End Notes:

Okay, so here is where I really need your guys' feed back. The next chapter is what I plan to be the biggest fan service chapter. Yes it has humor, and it advances the plot, but if enough of you guys think it's too raunchy for the story, I can write it out. SO PLEASE TELL ME! Thanks.

-Isaac

An Unexpected Trip by Isaac
Author's Notes:

This is the fan service chapter I mentioned earlier. If you guys dislike it, it can be written out of the story. It does also give SOME plot advancement and comedy though. Leave reviews if you want the next chapter out soon. :)

I once again awoke to a giant figure looming above me like a skyscraper. However, this time the giant figure was not aware of my location. Michelle had just come out of the shower, her hair was wet and she was in her underwear, wearing black, tight panties (which might be a bit too small for her) and a loose white t-shirt. I took a moment to admire her voluptuous figure, but sadly that moment meant my unaware torture for the next 15 minutes.

Without warning, Michelle snatched up the towel (and me) and started rubbing her hair dry with it (apparently her other one was too soaked for her hair). I would have just contacted her telepathically, had I not fallen down the back of her shirt. I began sliding down her still moist, warm back. By the time I had realized what was happening, I was already at the bottom of her torso. "Michelle!" I shouted aloud hopefully, but of course she didn't hear me. I continued sliding on my doomed course, right into Michelle's crack. "Gross gross gross gross gross!!!" I exclaimed with horror. Imagine being between two giant exercise balls, and you kind of get the picture. No imagine those exercise balls are filled with rocks, that's a bit more accurate. The warmth was the only thing pleasant about my current situation, and I could definitely do without the smell. Although it wasn't that strong, it was still definitely not savory. I thought that she would for sure notice me when she sat down, as she likely was currently confusing my presence with that of a wedgie. However..... "ISAAC I'M GOING FOR MY MORNING JOG, I'LL BE BACK IN HALF AN HOUR."
All hope began to drain from me as she began walking. Her cheeks grinded me back and forth, and when she started jogging, I got shoved down even further. She started to sweat, and a fiery inferno just became my reality. Just as it was becoming unbearable, I felt her body contort. "She's stretching!" my hopes were given life. When she touches her toes, I should be close enough for the telepathy to work!
I screamed to Michelle with all my mind power, "Michelle, don't move, I'm stuck!" over and over again.
...
...
...
"Isaac?" she sounded surprised. "Where are you?"
"Well, um, this is kind of embarrassing and difficult to explain," I blushed. "Check.....check your butt...."
Immediately she moved into a public restroom and pulled me out.
"Um, how did you get in there?" she asked.
I explained what happened, and she replied, "Hey you finally went running with me, and I didn't even have to ask this time," she joked to alleviate my embarrassment.

"I was actually jogging to grab my paycheck. We're right next to the bank, so let's go ahead and grab it, and then we can head home, you can wash up, and we'll head to the bookstore." "Alright...just let's never talk about this again, okay?" 
"Maybe," she smiled jokingly, and we went off to the bank (Michelle is a bank teller). We cashed her check without problems, and returned back to her house without much conversation.

End Notes:

Next chapter is much more of a story chapter, hope you enjoyed this one!

Sarah by Isaac
Author's Notes:

As promised the next two chapters, and I'll make the same deal for when we reach 20 reviews. Sorry this one is a little short, but it adds a plot point, and I think you guys will enjoy it! To clear something up, Michelle is written as a kind, but somewhat ADD character. This combined with Isaac feeling that he has to take charge and move around, even at his small size, is the reason Michelle keeps losing her orientation of him.

Keep writing feedback, and I really appreciate all I've gotten so far!

"Alright, let's head out to the store," Michelle said, now dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. She grabbed me and said "I'll keep you in my shirt pocket so your in the range of the telepathy, try not to have too much fun," she laughed. "After what I just went through, I don't think I'll ever be able to have fun again," I spoke sarcastically. I was actually finding this entire experience, beneficial, surprisingly enough. It's taught me a lot about Michelle, and I think she has more trust in me now that she's told me her secret. Either way, I couldn't help smiling as she raised me up to her shirt. "What?" she asked.
"Nothing, just happy I got to learn stuff about you."
"Aww that's soooo sweet," she genuinely spoke. 
"Alright alright, don't make me take it back haha," I replied, getting embarassed.
"Nope, too late." she replied contently. "Let's get going." Michelle jogged downstairs and slipped on her sneakers, and we began to walk to the library. Her bust continuously bumped up against my body, and the jiggling made me feel like I was riding a giant piece of jello. After about five minutes the bouncing took a pause, as Michelle encountered one of her close friends, Sarah. "Hey Michelle!" Sarah initiating the conversation.
Sarah was a very tall girls, standing at six feet. She had tan skin, long blonde hair, an ass the size of small village (at least to me anyway), and a thin bust. She was currently wearing her cross country gear, and her personality was also rather.......eccentric.
"Hi Sarah!" she replied. "Listen Michelle, you've turned me down way too many times now. Whether it was because of cross country, you were hanging out with Isaac, or work. I know you don't have work tonight, I know you don't have practice tonight, and you went on a date with Isaac two days ago, you're coming to my house and spending the night today!" she spoke as if she was telling her, not asking. "Listen Sarah I'd love to but...."
"BUT NOTHING!!!," she interjected.
"If you don't come today, I'm telling Coach James that you didn't go to the away meet because you were hanging out with Isaa..."
Michelle lunged to cover Sarah's mouth. "Alright, alright I spend the night at your house today," she calmed Sarah.
"Great! Be there at seven!" She shouted as she continued her jog. "She's....hyper," I said to Michelle telepathically.
Michelle sighed, "Yeah, I'll deal with that problem when it comes. For now let's just get to the library." Michelle continued walking, and the bouncing and vibrations ensued. It got annoying quickly, so I telepathically asked her, "Hey, do you think you could, I don't know, minimize the turbulence this plane ride has?"  "Hmmm....," she thought. "I've got a better idea," she stated. "How about I take you for a real ride?" she asked with a smile. 
"What do mean a real ride...," I began to ask, but was quickly interrupted by Michelle picking up her speed into a quick jog. The previously mentioned jello ride now became a bouncy house on steroids. And I did not like being stuck there without a key.  "Hey.....Michelle.....slow down..!!" I tried to concentrate my thinking to send a message.  "Don't worry Issac, we'll be there in a minute," she said playfully. The bouncy castle soon turned back into jello, and I became aware the we had arrived at the library.

The Book Store by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Alright, here comes another chapter that gives you insight on the magic of this universe. I would also like to point out that Michelle is a begginner witch, and only a half-witch at that. She is smart, but inexperienced. Which is why she hasn't done much magic so far, and why the telepathic link is so weak. Hope you enjoy!

Michelle walked into the library, past the librarian, into the reserved section, and through a door that I had previously ignored, as it was blocked by yellow tape labeled 'Under Construction.' But before entering, she walked over to the reserved books in the corner, and grabbed the 'Active Spell Book' I used to shrink myself.

"This might come in handy later," she mentioned. On the other side of the door, nothing but a small room and a brick wall lye in wait. She ducked under the tape, and whispered the word "Lumin." Her finger brightened with a dim light, and the shadows of the room escaped. She drew a symbol on the brick wall that appeared to be a four-spoke wheel. A section of the wall started glowing brightly in the shape of a door, and she walked through. I peeked my head out of her shirt pocket. "Whoh," I exclaimed. The sight that lay before me looked like a scene out of medieval times crossed with an Indian Bazaar. "Keep your head down," Michelle reminded me. She didn't exactly want anyone here to know that she had let her friend get shrunk, even if she didn't have anything to do with it. She walked to one of the vendor's that was entitled 'Curse Removal Spell Books.' "Welcome to the wonderful world of screw-up reversals!" a large bearded man exclaimed. He was at least six foot four, had dark, tan skin, and had white hair. 
"What mistakes have you made recently young lady?" he asked as if he could sense her guilt. "Nothing big," she said confidently, might you have a spell book on Body Altering Curse Removal?" "Oh what did you do, accidentally grow your hamster into the size of a crocodile?" he laughed. Michelle shot him a look that made him aware that she wasn't in the mood for formaloties. He produced the book asked for, and she replied with thanks. "Wait, why is this book so expensive, it's only a second tier curse removal book." Michelle, understanding that I would want to know what she was talking about, telepathically explained. 
"Tier one is begginer magic and tier seven is expert, there is also a tier entitled hidden, but that explanation is for another time." The big guy responded to her, "Alright kid, I get that you probably don't have a lot of money," he leaned in closer to her, "so I'll make you a deal."
"What kind of deal," she asked, her curiosity peaked.
He responded, "My niece, Sarah, she's friends with you, correct?"
"Oh your Sarah's uncle, nice to meet you," she didn't sound sincere. "And you my dear," he spoke with his booming voice. "Now I simply need you to buy a gift you think would be perfect for Sarah's upcoming eighteenth birthday, and I'll trade you the book, deal?"
"Alright deal, but tell me something, how much mana is consumed from the Shrink Curse Reversal spell?" The large man flipped through the comparitively tiny book, and spoke, "A three inch diamter alchemy stone should do the job just fine," he said with confidence. 
"Michelle spoke to me telepathically, "That I can afford." "Alright, I'll have the present in two days, hold that book for me," she said to the salesman as she left his stand. She went to another stall, got the alchemy stone, and we went back to her house.
"Well, time to get ready to go to Sarah's house I guess."

The Novice Witch by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hi Guys! As mentioned before, I implore you all to give me feedback so I can add more chapters and adjust the story to your liking. Sorry this chapter is a little short, but it gives you some insight of Michelle's abilities as a witch. I promise the chapter after this one will be longer.

"Don't you already know what Sarah would want for her birthday?" I asked hopefully.
"No," she replied. "And that's why I need you to come and snoop around her stuff, and find out what she really wants. Sarah and I didn't have any classes this year, and I was on varsity cross country, and she was only jv, so it's natural that we grew apart." "She doesn't have any pets or siblings right?" I asked in slight trepidation. "I am in no mood to get put into anymore uncomfortable situations."
"No, her parents are home, but they shouldn't bother us in her room," she reassured me. "Relax, and learn to take risks okay? You get to play secret agent, and I have to play it normal. You're the lucky one in this situation." "I don't feel like the lucky one," I spoke glumly. 
"Isn't it like every guy's dream to spy on a girl's slumber party?" she asked.
"You know I don't think so shallow."
"Oh yeah I forgot, you're above such scandalous sexual thrills," she joked. 
"Let's just go," I said grudgingly.
"We still have like an hour before we have to leave, and it's not like I have to prepare much or anything," she informed me.
"So," she said while placing me onto her bed, "What do you wanna do to pass the time?" "Hmmm," I thought. "How about telling me how long you've been learning about magic and stuff?" "Well, I'm actually kind of a novice," she started. "I've only been doing it for about a year, and since my mother isn't a witch, I don't have as high of a capacity for mana as other witches. I've worked hard to catch up to other witches my age, and I know all the fundamentals," she explained confidently. "Wanna show me a spell you're good at?" I asked excitedly. "Sure," she responded. She stuck out her hand with her palm facing upward, and uttered a single word.
"Ira." 
A medium sized flame appeared hovering over Michelle's hand, and I was astonished.
"That's really cool....."
"I know right!" she exclaimed. This is why I'm trying to learn as much as I can and improve my mana capacity. Michelle then went on to tell me about all the cool spells she wanted to learn, and talk about how good her dad was at magic.  "I forgot to ask, are there any useful spells in the active spell book you picked up the other day?" "I haven't checked yet," she replied. "It seems mainly like magic that would be used in combat, and I don't wanna waste any of the alchemy stones to find out the exact applications of each spell." "Well, you should keep it in your purse," I suggested. "You never know when it might come in handy.' "Sure, I'll keep it on my person," she agreed. Michelle then checked her phone, and informed me that it was time to leave. "Come on, let's head out Isaac."
And with that Michelle put me in her purse, and we started to walk over to Sarah's house.

End Notes:

The next chapter cover's the sleepover at Sarah's! Remember to leave a review :)

Sleepover at Sarah's by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Today was an editing day, most certainly not a writing day. I'll probably binge write up to chapter 20 tommorow, and I really need to refrain from posting so much in a day :). Hope you guys like this one, and as promised, its much longer than the last chapter! As always, feedback is much appreciated!

"Glad you could make it," Sarah greeted Michelle as she entered. 
"Well its not like we had a choice, you threatened me," Michelle replied.

"We?" Sarah asked quizzically.
"Oh, I meant me haha," Michelle said trying to play it cool. Sarah said whatever, but it's almost as of she could tell that Michelle was hiding something. "Well hopefully she doesn't figure out it's me that she's hiding," I thought to myself. 
Michelle followed Sarah downstairs, and I took this moment to peek out of her purse. This house was quite the contrast to Michelle's, but it's not that it was sloppy, it just felt, casual. The walls were occasionally stained, but everything was organized, just not conventionally. We entered Sarah's room, and I felt a bit of a thrill. I was sneaking into some girl's room, and I was practically invisible. I reined myself back in,
"No Isaac, this is just to eventually get me back to my original size." This girl had the whole basement as her bedroom, talk about perks of being an only child. The walls were painted an electric blue, there was a walk in closet with at least forty shoes, and a nice bathroom, overflowing with make-up products. 
"I forgot how awesome this room was," Michelle spoke to me telepathically.
I agreed with her. Michelle put down her sleeping bag and purse next to Sarah's bed, which was place conveniently in front of a flat screen TV. I popped my head out of the purse, and Michelle decided that now was the time to start the plan. "Hey Sarah," Michelle inquired, "I'll leave my stuff here, let's go grab some popcorn."
"Sounds good," Sarah replied. The two girls went up stairs, leaving me to do my detective work. I hopped out of the purse and decided to scan the room to see if there were any posters or objects I could use as indication of what Sarah liked.
"Dang, nothing in the main room, better move on to the closet." I thought. There was a desk in the main room, but it appeared to be out of my ability to climb it. I moved on to the closet. The most common item in the closet was definitely shoes made by a manufacturer called Sweg. Other than that, there seemed to be no distinguishable pattern of anything in the closet, and since she probably doesn't need anymore shoes by 'Sweg,' I decided to move onto the last place of interest, the bathroom.
"If I can figure out what kind of make-up fits her taste, I should be able to find something suitable," I thought. I walked into the large bathroom, and I was greeted by the smell of make-up remover and lavender shampoo. The bathroom had one sink, toilet, and a shower with the solar system on the curtains. Come to think of it, I believe she also had several astronomy textbooks on her desk. "Awesome!" I exclaimed. "Not only do I not have to go through her make-up, I have the category of gift I need to get for her!"
About to leave triumphantly, I heard an alarming voice.
"Michelle you turn on the TV, I just have use the restroom real quick." Sarah's booming footsteps began to grow louder as she approached my location. "Crap!!!" I said in fear. "I need to hide!"
I hopped into a pile of what looked like clean laundry to my left, and ended up in what I believed to be a pocket.
"Phew...," I said with relief. I peaked out to see Sarah's tall, tan legs towering over me. Her blonde hair draped over her strong shoulders, and she looked as if she was about to get changed. Her incredibly short-shorts were wedgied to give them the appearance of a thong more so than sleep-wear. She bent over to take off her short socks, and I have to say, I got the view of a lifetime. Her previously mentioned, large, tan, cross-country ass was making all the right movements as she bent over. After she finished taking off her socks, she moved on to her shorts. I then had remembered something from a conversation I had with Michelle earlier.
"Wait, I'm better than this," I thought to myself. "I told Michelle I wasn't this shallow." Realizing that this was a major intrusion of privacy, I popped back into my pocket without looking. The sound of Sarah's booming footsteps resumed, and I heard her ask "Hey Michelle, you're looking cold, I have some fresh knee socks, want some?" 
"Yes please! My legs are freezing," she responded graciously. Suddenly Sarah's footsteps began go sound closer, and I started to feel a movement in the pile. 
"Here they are!" she exclaimed. I am lifted up in what I know realize is a knee sock. I dangle in space as Sarah brings me over to Michelle. "Man I really do have the worst luck, and I have to stop picking such crappy hiding places!" I said frustrated. As Michelle brings her head down to her knee to put her large foot into the sock that contains me, I telepathically shout, "Dude stop, I'm in here!" "Why are you in there?....nevermind, did you find what kind of gift we need to buy?"
"Yes! Now get me out of here!" I exclaimed.
"Is there something wrong?" Sarah asked with curiosity.
"No nothing at all," Michelle said while simultaneously telepathically speaking to me. "If I take you out now or don't put the socks on she'll ask why, and she's already suspicious of my strange behavior, sorry Isaac, but unless you want to get discovered, you're going to have to tough it out a night with my foot." Michelle said whilst pulling the sock up fully. "Crap!" I exclaimed, as she was now out of range, and I was pressed firmly up against her sole.
"So what movie did you wanna watch?" Michelle asked while swaying her feet. Since Michelle had recently showered, her feet actually smelled kinda nice, like citrus. However, I could only hope that she didn't start sweating. My worries were soon forgotten though, as I fell asleep to the rythm of her swaying feet.

End Notes:

Hey we've reached ten chapters! Thanks for all the support! I plan to have more than 30, but idk yet.

Sadness and Shopping by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Going with the route of writing longer chapters, this is a character and plot development chapter, enjoy!

I was abruptly woken up by being forcefully taken out of the sock. Michelle brought me up and placed me onto her shoulder. I could feel the rising and lowering of her shoulders as she inhaled and exhaled. I looked at her gorgeous, natural face. Something seemed wrong though, she looked....sad.

 

"Hey," Michelle greeted me telepathically.
"I'm sorry I had to do it, but hey, thanks for helping and trusting me."
I now noticed that she had taken me out because Sarah had fallen asleep. 
"It's alright, I know that you're doing all of this just to get me back to normal size. And hey, you're feet actually make a pretty good pillow." I said whole-heartedly.
"They do?" she asked with a smile. "Well I'll remember that for the future. So what kind of gift do we need for Sarah?

 

"She's an astronomy nerd, and she doesn't have any posters, so I was thinking a galaxy poster," I explained to her. 
"Alright, sounds great," she said with a smile.

 

"Hey Isaac?"
"Yeah?" I replied.
"Has this whole situation made you hate me?" she asked with a sad tone.
"Why would it make me hate you?" I asked.
"Because I'm a witch, and I've put you in situations that are weird, and I'm scared that you think I'm sort of freak or monster, and I just don't know what I'd do if you thought that...'" she wiped a tear from her shining blue eyes.

 

"Listen to me carefully Michelle," I declared. "I have never and will never hate you. I care about you deeply, and I love everything about you, and we'll about the whole witch thing, that's just another thing for me to love about you."
She started smiling again, "Thank you Issac." 
"Anytime," I happily replied.

 

"I think you deserve a kiss,"she said as she brought me up towards her glossed lips. 
"Michelle wai...!"
Too late. I was smother by her mouth, and even though I got kinda drenched, it was kinda sweet how loving she was about it.
After she finished, she put me in her purse.
"Good night Isaac."
"Good night Michelle."

 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and syrup, and the loud sound of girls gossiping.

“Oh my gosh I can't believe that!” I heard Sarah exclaim.

“I really should be going,” Michelle started. “Thanks for letting me spend the night!

 

And with that Michelle grabbed the purse, and telepathically informed me,"Alright, let's go grab that present," as we walked out of Sarah's house. The day stayed true to its predecessors, as it was sunny and humid as all the days before it.

 

"Which store," I asked. I actually felt a lot better than I did last night. I was beginning to get tired of the whole being shrunk thing, but getting so close to Michelle really changed that, and I'd be happy to have an adventure with her at the store.

 

"Let's head over to the hobby shop," she replied. "We should be able to grab some astronomy nerd gear there." Oh the hobby shop, that glorified toy store for adults. 
"And hey, maybe I could buy some stuff to build you a mini house," she said playfully.

 

"I don't plan to be like this for long," I replied. "I really am missing all the things I can't do at this size."

 

"Like?" she asked.
"Like reading and video games, what else?"
I said blatantly.
"Oh wow I really now how to pick'em," Michelle said with a smile. "I'll tell you what, if I do set up a layer for you, I'll make sure it has a theatre room, and I'll buy one of those micro - monitors for you and stick it in there," she declared. "Then you can watch movies and read e-books all day."

 

"Okay, it's a deal," I replied

 

"But I might ask for something in return," she said quickly while placing her hand on her chest.

 

"What is it...."

 

"Oh you'll find out later," she quickly interrupted me. We shortly after arrived at the hobby shop after our long walk. Before us was a huge building, painted all blue, except for a train that was painted next to the giant yellow words, 'Hobby Shop. Both of the O's had short circuited, so it only read, Hbby Shp. We walked in through the sliding doors, and were greeted by a fresh gust of air and a man wearing a green vest combined with a bored expression.
"Welcome to the Hobby Shop," he spoke in a monotone, bored voice. "Let me know if you need anything ma'am."
"Thanks...."she replied as he had already started walking back over to his desk.

 

The inside of the building looked even more spacious than the outside, it look more like a store-house than a store. However, Michelle seemed to be getting giddy over something. She bounced up and down twice (which is not pleasent for me, by the way), and started speed-walking/ skipping over to the airplane section. "I, love, planes!" she mentally explained. "It's so cool that people can fly without magic! It's always amazed me, but my parents have always told me not to waste my money on dumb things!" she rambled on. 
"We should probably go ahead and buy the gift," I encouraged her, but also made note of her newfound plane obsession.

 

"Three month anniversary present, check." I made a mental note." Michelle continued walking towards the astronomy section, and easily picked out a gift.

 

"What is it," I asked.

 

"It's a miniature projector," she explained. "It's supposed to project an image of space onto your ceiling. It's also on sale, so I should have some cash left over." Michelle always was good about saving her money. I guess it's something you learn from being a bank teller. Now in possession of the the gift, we exited the store.

 

"Come again," the man who greeted us said in a similar monotone voice. The sunlight shined through the purse as we exited the store."

 

"Hey Isaac, there's a clothing store right next to this one, and since I have some money left, I may need some new running gear." Oh great, not that I don't like the idea of spending time with Michelle, but shopping for clothing is not exactly exciting.

 

"Alright," I said grudgingly. I decided that Michelle wasn't girly enough to take too long. We began walking towards the direction of the other store.

My Hiding Places Suck.....Clothing Store Edition by Isaac
Author's Notes:

This is probably one of my favorite chapters. I spent a lot of time on it, and it probably has the most fan service content packed into the one chapter. And it is by far the longest. Enjoy! All feedback is much appreciated!

Another large sized stored greeted us as we walked down the newly paved sidewalk. The smell of concrete fresh in the air, and the jingling of Michelle's keys next to me in her purse. I could feel the up and down movement of Michelle as she made her way down the side, and could feel the warmth of the sunlight glimmering through the purse zipper. I poked my head out of her purse to better enjoy the sunlight, and get a breath of fresh air.
"This is so nice, I thought to myself. "It better enjoy it while it lasts. The clothing store will probably not be as nice as this summer day."

 

We arrived in front of a brick building, slightly smaller than the previous store, but still massive in size, especially for a clothing store. The letters "Fresh Style," were embroidered along the top front of the store building in white, like something out of an 80's scene. When we entered, I was surprised to see a modern and spacious clothing store. The amount of employees and customers was relatively small, so Michelle made her way to the shoe section. Do you know that leather smell that fills the air when you walk into a shoe section at a store? Well that smell flooded Michelle's purse, but I was thankfully taken out after Michelle paused her walking.

 

"Hey Isaac," she spoke. "Care to help me pick out some track shoes. This store looks kinda deserted, so I think it's safe for you to be out here," she explained.

 

"Yeah sure," I replied grudgingly. Michelle was wearing red flip-flops, a tang-top, jean shorts, and a pair of sunglasses to counter these harsh summer days. "Hey shouldn't you grab some socks," I mentioned. "It's seriously not cool to try on shoes at a store without them. Believe me, it's kinda gross for the people who want to try on the shoes after you."

 

"Ya think?" she replied quizzically, examining her large feet.

 

"Especially with it being so hot out," I added. Michelle took the curtesy of putting me on her shoulder when we have the conversations.

 

"Ugh fine," she agreed reluctantly. "I'll just go find some of those free brown stockings." She walked down to the front of the shoe section, and I could feel the tremor each time she took a step. 
THUD
THUD 
Thud 
....thud
It died off as she walked away.
I took the opportunity to note my surroundings. There was a bench in front of me, shelves of women's athletic shoes surrounding me, and two metallic tools for foot measurement thrown into the corner to my right.
....thud
Thud
THUD
THUD

 

The sound of her footsteps grew louder and louder as she approached me, and I watched as my gigantic girlfriend walk to me, take a seat on the bench, and lower her head to say, "I got the stockings," waving them in front of me.

 

She tossed her flip-flops next to me, and I scooted to the side. "Man did I do the next girl to try on these shoes a solid, Michelle really needs to wear socks. Like, always."
As the smell compelled me to move farther to the right, Michelle slipped on her stockings, wiggling her toes as if to test that they were fully on.

 

"Hey Isaac," she inquired. "Which color should I spring for, and which brand?"

 

I thought for a second, "Gotta go with red Nike's." 
"Aw, you know me so well," she replied with a sweet voice. She picked me up, and we begun to walk over to the Nike shelves. She pulled out a red and black pair from the shelf, and sat down on the bench to try them on. I was on the floor next to the shoes she was preparing to try on, when I heard a familiar thud. A looked to my left, and I saw a large black lady with a blue vest, and a name tag that read "Hello, my name is Jenny." Michelle lowered her head and spoke, "Hide!" She then turned to greet the employee.

 

"Hi, may I help you find anything!" she asked cheerfully.

 

"No, I'm just trying these shoes on," Michelle replied, trying to keep the woman's attention. I didn't have much time, and the only objects close to me were the shoes she was about to try on, and her sandals. Trying to avoid yet another close encounter with Michelle's feet, I decided to hide inside her flip-flops. I broke into a sprint and dove onto the moist rubber. I hid behind the left-most tassel, so as to be out of the vision of the worker. The smell and heat were mortifying, but I managed to hold my breath for as long as I could. Michelle then put on the Nike's, and explained to the worker that she would get them after she was done shopping. The worker, now content that she made a sale, left. I decided to hop out of the sandal just to make sure I didn't meet an untimely foot.

 

"Alright, I think we're safe Issac," she explained. She grabbed her purse from the shoe shelf, and lifted me into it. "Time to grab some clothes!" she said excitedly, and as she started walking, I felt the familiar bobbing of her purse.

 

 

When the bobbing came to a stop, I realized that we had arrived at another section. I peaked my head out and saw racks of clothing, stocked with various types of women's underwear.

 

"Alright Isaac, here's where I'm letting you off," she started. "No one's here, and for the most part employees don't assist customers with this kind of shopping. Besides, this is kind of...personal. So I'd prefer to leave you right....," she looked for a suitable place where I'd be safe. "Here," she said hiding me under a rack of clothing in the department directly left of this one. She squatted down to get closer to me.
"Don't leave here, I'm serious," she stated. "I really want you to be safe, and I really don't wanna carry you while I shop over there, for those things."

 

"I thought about bringing up the fact that I was literally inside of her ass, and that she wasn't embarassed at all then. For some reason, being with her while she buys and tries on underwear is a lot worse to her."

 

"Fine, fine, I'll stay here," I agreed.

 

"Good, I'll should be done in around 30 minutes, SO STAY HERE," she switched to speaking aloud as she stood up.
THUD
THUD
Thud
....thud
Her footsteps grew softer as she walked away from the clothing rack. 
"Alright, I'm clear to explore," I thought to myself. I'd be back in about 20 minutes, with plenty of time to spare. I mean how often is it that you get to explore an empty store while at the size of a piece of candy?
"No, this is way too good to pass up," I thought to myself. I began to make my way over to the section Michelle was in, which took me a solid five minutes at my size, even though it was close.

 

What I saw before me actually looked pretty cool, I felt like I was in a jungle. The clothing racks rose high into the sky like trees, and the clothes hanging appeared as vines being draped from the natural skyline. I could hear and see Michelle's gigantic figure in the short distance, her movements marked with consistent thuds and tremors in the ground.

 

As I continue walking through my artificial jungle, Michelle's thuds being to grow louder, and much more frequent. I soon realize that these don't belong to Michelle, but a small group of college women.

 

"Crap!" I exclaimed, and I turned around to see the threat. In front of me were three girls, from an average click. The one walking in front was blonde, had long legs (an appearance similar to Sarah), was wearing revealing summer clothing, carrying a latte, had tan skin, and big feet. The one on the right of her was shorter, a red-head, had her face marauded with freckles, and wore glasses. The one of the lead girl's left had black hair, was about the same height as the lead girl, and possesses a nose piercing.

 

"I need something red Kathy," the blonde one said addressing the black haired one. "Alina, could you run over to the check-out counter and return this for me?" it sounded like more of a command than a request. 
The red-head mumbled, "Sure Emmy," took the bag from Emmy, and scurried off.

 

"Poor girl," I thought. "The other two are clearly just using her." My thinking was quickly interrupted by the sound and tremor of the resuming footsteps of the girls. I quickly dove to the nearest clothing rack, and had my horrors realized as the girls approached my hiding spot. The black-haired girl, Kathy, picked out a red bra and asked if Emmy would like it, clearly looking for her approval.

 

"Yeah, I love it!" she said. "Lemme try it on!" she demanded while grabbing the bra hastily. In doing so, she had knocked it to the out of her friend's hands. 
"Crap!" I said in fear, as the bra fell directly on me, concealing me under the large C-cup.
"You idiot!" Emmy scolded, reaching down to pick it up. Not only did Emmy grab the bra, but she also picked up a very confused, tiny me. She carried us to the nearest changing room, and entered the only unoccupied stall out of the two. 
"Damn!" I have to find a way out quick or else...!" 
I was interrupted by a giant, tan arm making its way through the right opening of the bra. I tried to distance myself as far away from the center of the bra as possible, and I succeeded, sort of. I immediately began to feel a tight pressure up against my body, and the smell of summer sweat filled my senses. The pressure increased until I was nearly suffocating up against the left side of her giant breast. 
I began to feel an immense bouncing feeling, as Emmy decided to walk around to test how it felt.
"Why the hell do girls try on underwear that's too small for them!" I wondered.

 

The jiggling stopped, and I quickly felt the pressure begin to subside. She dropped the bra, along with me in it, onto the floor, halfway into the stall to the right. 
I rolled out of the bra into the next changing room,  and landed on something rubbery, with a familiar smell.

 

"Wait I remember this.....," I said trying to recall the sensation, but too late to realize. Above me lay a giant Michelle, pitting her jean shorts back on, and slipping her right foot back into her flip-flop. Which just so happened to be occupied by yours truly.
"I have, THE WORST LUCK!" I mentally screamed as I backed up into the thong of the flip-flop, sealing my fate to be trapped between Michelle's big toe and the adjoining toe.

 

These shoes smelled plenty bad without Michelle's foot in it. With it, I doubt I could last another second. I honestly don't know if my small size made it worse, or if they always have smelled these bad, but what I was experiencing right now was putrid. My body became drizzled with sweat, and my nose filled with the smell of spoiled cheese and a week old mystery meat. She began to walk back to the place where I said I would stay, and every step she took squeezed my body between her toes. Just as I thought my luck had run out, we arrived at the spot, and she bent down to look for me. In doing so, she loosened her foot 's hold on the shoe, and I managed to role out on to the ground.

 

"Oh there you are Isaac" she said as she spotted me. "You should be more careful, I could have stepped on you. You look kinda sick, what happened?"

 

"Oh nothing," I replied weakly. "I just overheard some pretty mean girls talking," I explained as she lifted me up into her purse. It turns out my luck hadn't quite run out, as the once again three girls were walking by Michelle.
"Hey, I know this is out of the blue, but trust me," I started. "That blonde girl is really mean to those two. I think she could use some cooling off."
Michelle, having complete and utter trust in me, took my words literally. 
"Viv
Hare!" she uttered.
Immediately, one of the jean legs from the coat rack next to Emmy grabber her leg, tripping her and making her spill her latte all over herself.
"WHAT THE HELL!!!" Emmy exclaimed, and the two girls moved in to help her.
I looked at Michelle in disbelief, "You're really awesome, you know that." 
"Yep," she said contently, and we exited the store, me falling asleep to the swaying of Michelle's purse.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5187