An Obsession Gone Too Far by Somewhereinthenight
Summary:

Brian, a 24 year old Physics professor, invents a device which allows him to change size. He uses it to shrink himself and get closer to a female student who has become the object of his obsessions. 


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 26482 Read: 208318 Published: May 29 2015 Updated: August 21 2015
Story Notes:

Dr. Brian Bernstein, a brilliant physics professor, invents a machine which allows objects to change size. He uses his invention to shrink himself and become closer to Amy Liang, one of his students and the object of his obsession. 

1. Amplitudo Novo by Somewhereinthenight

2. The First Human To Ever Shrink by Somewhereinthenight

3. Inside Amy's Flat by Somewhereinthenight

4. Fun With A Butt by Somewhereinthenight

5. The Arousal by Somewhereinthenight

6. A Turning Point by Somewhereinthenight

7. Underfoot Again by Somewhereinthenight

8. Noticed by Somewhereinthenight

9. Leaving the Party by Somewhereinthenight

10. Brian vs. Brad by Somewhereinthenight

11. Coming Out of Her Shell by Somewhereinthenight

12. A Toy by Somewhereinthenight

13. Amy with Brad by Somewhereinthenight

14. The Professor and His Student by Somewhereinthenight

15. Enter Sophie - A Cheeky Chapter by Somewhereinthenight

16. More Playtime by Somewhereinthenight

17. Sophie Underfoot by Somewhereinthenight

18. Defiance is Punished by Somewhereinthenight

Amplitudo Novo by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

This story is essentially background material, the GTS fun will begin in Chapter 2.

Dr. Brian Bernstein was a happy man. He had accomplished what no man had ever accomplished. Dr. Bernstein smiled slyly to himself. This was certainly his magnum opus – the Amplitudo Novo. This would give Brian the recognition he desired and some more.  

Only 24 years old, Brian was already a professor of physics at Columbia. Brian graduated from high school at the age of 13, graduated from Princeton at the age of 16 and earned his PhD in Physics from Berkeley at the age of 21. Anything that utilized Brian’s logical and mathematical talents was easy for him. Born with an eidetic memory, Brian could understand everything about everything.

Brian was in love. It was a travesty. There was a beautiful but kind of bookish girl in his Quantum Physics class. She sat in the second row and was one of his top students – her name was Amy Liang. Amy was only two years younger than him – but they were at very different points of their lives. Amy was always polite and kind to Brian. She didn’t say much to him – but every Tuesday and Thursday, she would smile at him and say softly, “Hi, Dr. Bernstein.”

Brian wasn’t a bad-looking man at all. He was tall with a full head of dark brown hair. Brian kept in good shape with his workout routine. However, he was socially awkward and used to being in situations where he was the youngest and the smartest – Brian found it hard to relate to other people. Most people. Amy was different. Amy was kind-hearted and accepting. Amy was soft-spoken and intelligent. Brian didn’t know much about Amy besides her being one of his students – however, he couldn’t stop thinking about her. Surely, some girl like Amy either had a boyfriend or wasn’t dating since “she needed to focus on her studies” – or who knows – thought Brian with a smirk – maybe she was a lesbian.

If it wasn’t for Amy, Brian couldn’t bring himself to lecture. Teaching was definitely not his favorite part of the job. Brian looked eagerly to returning to his research. He had better things to do than lecture apathetic college students on wave theory. Brian knew his bitterness stemmed from being the know-it-all young teen sitting in the same classroom as a bunch of college-aged students. They were all partying. They were all enjoying the vast social life college had to offer. Brian was not. He finally felt at home with the Physics department at Columbia. Some of his colleagues had even offered Brian insights on how to finally perfect his Amplitudo Novo.

Brian always felt spacy during his own lectures. He was saying things but his mind was always elsewhere. In this case, Brian could only think of Amy. She seemed a tad more curious than the others. She was always taking notes and watching him lecture – the other students were either “never in class”, on their laptops, or making stupid “smartass” remarks which made no fucking sense.  Perhaps, Amy was meant to be his girlfriend. If he had to pick a second tier below Amy of students he could respect, it was those who decided to not bother showing up.

It was 3:30 PM. Thank time that he could stop interacting with these college kids.

“Remember, the second midterm exam is next Tuesday.”

Brian watched as the students packed up and left, but one was heading towards him.. and thank the stars.. it was Amy herself.

“Ummm.. Dr. Bernstein”, said Amy softly.

“You have a question for me, Amy?”

“Yes.. I.. was.. you’re going to think I’m an idiot, I’m sorry.”

“You are certainly not an idiot. Please ask away.”

“I’m admittedly uncertain about why the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle works.”

Such an easy question, thought Brian, but a lot of things were easy to him.

“Was that a pun you just made?”

Amy smiled at Brian shyly.

“I like the way you think. Try to think about the concept in terms of its most infinitesimal form. Can you truly and exactly predict an object’s position and velocity at the same exact time? We can approximate, we can estimate, but we can never get an exact answer. Can we, Amy?”

“It’s hard to wrap my mind around it – it’s so small but..”

“So important. Think of photons being shot through a hole. Can we truly say for certain where those photons were mid path?”

“Well if.. ummm.. I guess we cannot.”

“Precisely. Keep that in mind, Amy, and you will do wonderfully on next week’s exam.”

“Thank you, Dr. Bernstein. You are a fantastic professor.”

Brian felt giddy from the comment. This beautiful and incredibly kind woman was complimenting him. If Brian was still the 14 year old college sophomore, he would have probably been shunned and ignored by the goddess in front of him – but, things were different now. He was a professor and perhaps the world’s most brilliant man alive.

Brian watched as Amy gathered her things and walked out. He admired her petite frame and cute yet alluring attire. Brian was 6’2” and Amy must have only been 5’2”. That could change with his latest invention. Brian imagined himself being Amy’s little pet. He imagined living with Amy and having to follow all of her commands. Ever since Brian was little, he had a fascination with changing the sizes of objects. At puberty, it turned into a fascination with giantesses. He thought about what it would be like to be completely dwarfed by a woman and her body. It was the equivalent of worshipping a goddess. Brian couldn’t do this with just any woman. It needed to be one who could catch his attention for long – a woman like Amy Liang.

**********************************************

It was a short walk to Brian’s apartment – where his invention was – the Amplitudo Novo. The Amplitudo Novo looked like a simple wristwatch. He didn’t want the big clunky shrink ray from “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids”. That was way too cumbersome and would fail Brian miserably in what he wanted to do with the invention. Brian wanted Amy so bad. He obsessed over her beautiful features and her kind-hearted personality nonstop. He only knew Amy from their brief interactions in the classroom. However, Brian knew she was perfect – well, almost… she was fantastic and sexy and intelligent, but she certainly wasn’t as intelligent as… Brian chuckled to himself, but who was?

Brian swore to himself that Thursday would be the day he shrunk himself down and went home with Amy. It was, by far, the easiest way to become a part of her life. 

 

End Notes:

I hope you are all enjoying this story so far. 

I will probably get back to my other story in the near future, just kind of stuck in a writer's block there.

The First Human To Ever Shrink by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian shrinks himself down and begins preparing to live out his fantasy.

Brian couldn’t sleep Wednesday night. He was far too excited about his fantasy finally coming into fruition. He was impressed with how quickly it all came about. Brian didn’t think he would have been able to figure out how to alter the size of matter at the age of 24. It was perfect. He swore to himself that he wouldn’t simply use this device for his own sexual fantasies. Brian would use it to change the world. He saw how things would play out. Brian would win the Nobel Prize in Physics and be able to call Amy his wife.

Brian liked to ponder the significance of his actions and what he considered to be how events would inevitably unfold. Brian would be an intellectual giant to the world – a celebrity even more well-known than Albert Einstein. However, Brian would spend a lot of time at a smaller size – very much not a giant. Brian would make Amy his goddess. He felt unfortunate that he hadn’t gotten to know Amy well, but he did know that she projected an aura of kindness and innocence which was far too uncommon among young women. She deserved what Brian had planned for her.

*********************************

Thursday at 2:15 PM. Brian was terrified. He had tested the device many times on various objects (including live ones such as a squirrel and a cockroach) and it worked flawlessly. However, what would happen to him? He never tried the device on himself. Brian had honestly been too terrified to do so. He hadn’t seen any negative side effects on the animals, but there was the possibility of radiation poisoning taking effect somewhat in the future. If that happened, Brian’s device would turn out not to be so profitable or world-improving at all. Rather, it would simply be some machine which an incredibly intelligent man was able to invent. Brian was constantly weighing the pros of living out with his fantasy and the cons of some unknown side effects. The pros also won out. Brian needed to do this. If he couldn’t get himself to do this, he thought he might as well kill himself anyway.


Brian saw Amy walk in: her shoulder-length black hair, her focused yet approachable look, her petite frame contrasted with the large backpack she was carrying, her purple tanktop, her jeans, and a pair of cute black flats. Brian was in love. He was certain that many other men had admired her – hopefully all from afar. The last thing Brian needed in his shrunken journey was some asshole boyfriend wagging his dick around.

Brian was going to get through his lecture and then take action. He was going to shrink himself down and go home with Amy. He could either try to get on her backpack which was on the floor or he could try to get on one of her shoes. The latter was far more risky, but Brian yearned to touch Amy’s body. He had seen Amy take off her flats before in class – usually only briefly – she did have very pretty and feminine feet. Soon they would be able to crush him with Amy being completely unaware of her professor’s demise. Brian was reminded of how crazy he was. Rather than feeling dread or wariness, Brian felt aroused from thinking about it. Everyone will eventually die, rationalized Brian. Why not have a good death? Brian would try to ensure his survival of course, but being killed by Amy wouldn’t be a bad fate.

********************************
3:30 PM. Thank fucking God that it was over. Most of the students had already packed and left, but Amy was still at her seat and looking through her notes. She was probably trying to figure out if she had any questions for him. Too bad that Brian was going to disappear. He was going to “disappear” and become closer to Amy than he ever had been before.

Brian hated his mind some times. His brain was sending him messages that everything he wanted to do to make his fantasy a reality was mind-boggingly idiotic.  His mind was trying to remind him to listen to rationality and not let desire consume him. However, Brian wanted to let his desires consume him. He was a genius and had a brilliant mind. He would be able to outsmart any obstacle which happened to arise – well, except if Amy or some other giant person crushes him quickly like a bug or if Brian were to get trapped in some food or drink and unable to escape or if… Brian ended up stuck inside Amy’s vagina and he died from her arousal. Those would all certainly be difficult obstacles to overcome at his size.

Brian knew all of the negatives, but he didn’t care. He was a lonely man. He was distant from his family. Brian’s only girlfriend was someone who simply dated him while at grad school because he could help her with homework and exams. Brian always felt like he was from a different planet, like he was secretly from some other solar system and transplanted onto Earth by an alien race far superior than the human race intellectually. Brian was never really a part of this world. If he were to die, Brian thought, he would let himself die to experience something amazing. He wanted to experience something absolutely fucking amazing. Brian shrank himself to an inch.

Brian was in awe of his surroundings. Everything in his classroom had become a lot taller – a lot taller and a lot more massive. Brian didn’t have much time though. He needed to get to Amy before she left the classroom – his mission would have been for naught. Brian’s mind was nagging him, “you had your fun, grow back to normal size before it’s too late.” Brian wanted to turn it off, but he wasn’t a testosterone-filled caveman. He was a man of the mind. Without his mind, Brian was nothing. He needed to leave the room with Amy Liang.

Speaking of Amy, Brian couldn’t believe what he could see from his vantage point. There was a pair of bare feet – it was the largest pair of feet he had ever seen. Even though, he knew that Amy had small feet for a normal-sized human. Brian was turned on immensely by the purple polish on her toenails. This sweet and innocent girl had no clue that she was turning on a tiny man by the simplest of her actions. Brian watched as she subconsciously wiggled her toes – toes which could pick Brian up effortlessly and squash him. Brian shuddered at the thought, but he knew Amy would never do such a thing to him deliberately. Brian needed to be careful and he needed to get Amy’s attention. He would then coax her into being the goddess of his fantasy. A girl like Amy would probably be more reluctant than a more dominant type to take on that role, but Brian would make her dominant. The thought had made his hard-on stronger than it had been in a long time.

Brian was ready to facepalm though. He had to act. He had to stop thinking for once. Brian was happy to see that Amy was still there. This was the last lecture in the classroom for the day, so she often liked to stay in the classroom long after even he was gone to study and work on homework. Brian could see why. It was quiet and it was peaceful – no distractions.

Brian could smell the sweaty air coming out of the vacant flats. It was a warmish April day – the high was 80. Brian had to admit the smell wasn’t pleasant, however, it was sweat from Amy, so that didn’t make it gross. It wasn’t like the giantess stories he read where the guy was always commenting on how every part of the giantess’ body smelled heavenly. That was bullshit. However, Brian didn’t mind the smell.

Brian couldn’t believe the massive feet above him. Amy was now rubbing her soles together and moving her feet back and forth. It was an amazing sight – a completely unmemorable moment for Amy, but it was a moment which would never ever leave Brian’s mind and that was saying something given his photographic memory. Things didn’t leave Brian’s mind, but he never felt such confidence that such a moment would not escape his mind.

Brian sighed. He needed to act. He approached the tip of one of Amy’s flats and began to climb it. It wasn’t difficult – Brian didn’t shrink himself to microscopic size. It was still fucking incredible. The smell unfortunately was strong. He did notice hints of watermelon- probably from the body wash she used – but the dominant smell was her sweat. Brian decided his best course of action was to relax at the tip of her flat and wait for her to put it on. He smiled. Everything was perfect. He would finally be able to be one with a woman.

He felt a sudden change of pressure. It appeared that Amy was putting on her shoes. He watched as she slid the other foot into the other shoe. Brian had an idea. It was a crazy idea. He would likely die, but it was worth the risk. Brian quickly jumped into the flat and ran towards the toe section where he would be the safest and have the most breathing room – even if none of the air was going to be pleasant. It happened. Amy entered her feminine foot into the shoe and Brian found himself pinned under her toes.

 

End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoying this story - the scale isn't going to be quite as epic as my other stories but it will still be interesting. 

Inside Amy's Flat by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian is stuck inside Amy's shoe and she has no idea he's in there. Will things work out how Brian always imagined?

Brian didn’t want to admit it to himself, but he was terrified. He was fortunate that he was more durable at this size. Brian found himself pinned down between Amy’s big toe and second toe. They were likely tiny and dainty to most people – but now these toes were Brian’s whole world. Brian still had his clothes on and could feel his whole body being drenched by the sweat emanated from the digits. This was certainly more sweat than any workout Brian had ever done. Brian wondered if Amy could even feel him inside her shoe. He bet she could.

Brian needed to be careful. This beautiful giantess could think she has a pebble in her shoe and start scrunching him up if he’s not careful. However, upon thinking that, Brian felt his erection grow. Brian would love to be a source of comfort and relief for Amy. If he could make her foot feel more comfortable, he had succeeded in pleasing his goddess. Brian wanted Amy to be happy. If Amy’s happiness meant his pain and suffering, he would take it. However, Brian rationalized, wasn’t this all for this selfish desires? This sort of relationship turned Brian on immensely. Was he truly doing this for Amy’s benefit or to fulfill his own deviant fetish?

Brian loved lightly rubbing the soft skin of Amy’s foot. It was obvious that she took good care of her feet – not a single callus from what he could touch. To be fair though, he was only under two of her toes. Brian had not been able to examine Amy’s sole just yet. Brian kept on rubbing Amy’s foot softly. Her toes slowly wiggled from the sensation – but restricted by the shoe. Brian loved every second. The best part was this was only the beginning.

It grew very hot inside the shoe. If it wasn’t so dark inside, Brian could probably have seen the layer of sweat form on the foot. However, Brian could only touch, smell, and taste it. Brian loved the irony. Amy seemed like a very clean and proper sort of girl. However, Brian was being drenched by her foot sweat, something which she probably didn’t feel as much. Likely, if she thought about it, she would have known that her feet were sweating from the hot day and being cooped up in the flats but not in the way he did.

Some more time had passed. Brian felt his erection grow from his khaki pants. He wanted to rub it all over the underside of her toes. Brian wanted to truly become a part of Amy. He was doing her a small favor right now. He was absorbing some of the sweat from her foot. He made her feet a little nicer – even if he couldn’t cover the whole appendage. Brian was sorely tempted to rub his dick on her foot. What was stopping him? It felt wrong ethically, but it would feel so good. Unfortunately, Amy began to walk out.

Brian felt his world rise up along with the toes which had pinned him down. It was a repetitive process. Brian was surprised that he wasn’t feeling nauseous – but he naturally controlled his brain to process that he was moving. Nausea is often caused by the mind being unable to reconcile with what is going on in reality – in terms of movement. That was what caused people to be seasick or carsick. Despite this realization on Brian’s part, he certainly had other issues. Brian held on to Amy’s big toe not wanting to get pushed down under her “long” sole.

Brian’s cock was rock hard at this point – despite being restricted by his clothing. Brian couldn’t take it anymore. The movements from Amy’s walking only made things worse for him. He began to rub his cock on the toe. It felt amazing. Brian’s odds of dying were extremely high but this was exactly the way he would want to die. He dug his cock into Amy’s toe. She was too busy walking to wherever her destination was to feel anything. Brian could feel precum seep out of his dick. He wished he wasn’t wearing pants and underpants since then the product of his horniness could have went right on Amy’s foot. Damn, Brian thought, he really was a pervert. Over the course of another five minutes, Brian felt like he was ready to explode. He wanted to do that so badly. Amy had done so much good for him. Brian felt guilty since there was little he could do to repay the favor – maybe he could give her an A regardless of her performance on future exams. That was the most important thing about college, right? Getting good grades. Yes, thought Brian, he would make sure Amy gets an A.

Brian’s sexual pleasure was interrupted. It appeared that Amy was taking her shoes off. Amy slipped each shoe off. Brian felt himself being lifted outside of the flat. Jeez, her foot was sweating so much that he adhered to it. It probably wouldn’t take much for Brian to be released from her foot. For now, he was stuck and brought down to a hardwood floor. If it wasn’t for the softness of the foot, Brian would have likely broken most of his bones from the impacts from her walking. Brian must have been at Amy’s dorm or apartment or wherever.

He could hear talking from above, “Sophie, I really can’t go out this weekend. I have a really tough Physics exam on Tuesday.”

“C’mon, Amy. It’s going to be super sweet. Who knows? Maybe you’ll meet a cute guy at the party.”

“Honestly Sophie, I don’t think most of the guys at this party you want to go to are my type.”

“Your type? For what? We’re not talking about marriage but you know.. a really good fucking.”

“Ugh. You can do that, Sophie. It’s just not me. I need a real connection before getting you know with somebody else.”

“Whatever”, said Sophie nonchalantly, “invitation is still on the table. Some of the guys are going to be real disappointed. I heard one of them say that you’re super hot.”

“Okay. Invitation is still on the table. Can we please leave it at that?”

“Brad told me that he’s really into Asian chicks.”

“And that’s supposed to get me to want to go.”

“I dunno. I think it would be great to see you have some fun once in a while.”

“I do. It’s just my studies are important to me.”

“Me too, but I like to party hard too.”

Brian didn’t think he was possible to be in more in love with Amy than he was right now. She was absolutely perfect for him. She didn’t know it yet, but he was also absolutely perfect for her. Amy began to walk again.  He felt like he was about ready to fall off her foot. The sticky sweat was beginning to lose his hold. Brian needed to fall off at the right time. He certainly didn’t want to be “free” when her foot was up in the air. That would have meant instant death for him. Brian didn’t want to die falling off of Amy’s foot. He wanted a lot of things – but not that. Brian needed to time it perfectly that he broke off from the foot very close to when the foot hit the ground. It was going to happen incredibly soon. The foot landed on the ground one more time and lifted Brian up. Brian was ready to fall off of the foot. Shit..not now… Brian held on to the toe as tightly as he could. What was probably only a couple of seconds felt like a couple of minutes. Brian let go and screamed very loudly.

Brian had a very short fall from the foot and only bruised his right arm on the hardwood floor. Brian wasn’t lucky. He was a genius. He could handle anything and everything. Brian had a goal in mind – one which he realized would be incredibly difficult. He wanted to get Amy’s attention. Brian wanted to connect with Amy. He wanted her to fall in love with him. The conversation he heard indicated that she was single. Brian watched as Amy walked over to her desk and began looking at something on her laptop. How could he get her to notice?

 

End Notes:

What will Brian do next?

Fun With A Butt by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian wants to get Amy's attention, but is tempted by having fun with her buttocks.

Getting Amy to notice was perhaps one of the most difficult tasks Brian ever had to undertake. He could grow himself back to normal size – but that probably wouldn’t end well. Amy would probably call the cops on him for stalking her. Brian wanted Amy to care for him. He wanted her to love him. She was now his goddess and literally his world. He watched as she sat at her desk – peacefully but with a sharp focus. Brian didn’t know what to do next. He was back at the floor – the closest body part was her feet. However, Brian was craving exposure to a different body part this time. He wanted to either get Amy to notice him or.. thought Brian happily… he wanted to get to know her buttocks a little better. Brian felt far too excited by that possibility.

Brian had no clue how he could though. Amy was wearing jeans and it would be a long and dark trek to her butt. He needed it. For such a small and skinny girl, she did have a prominent butt. It wasn’t big, but it looked tight in a good way – that was how it stuck out, especially when she wore jeans like the ones she was wearing now. Brian figured the easiest way to get to her butt would be to climb the back of the chair she was sitting on. Brian was excited and ran incredibly fucking fast.

Out of breath, Brian made it to the beginning of his long and arduous climb. He gripped his hands and feet onto the leg of the chair and slowly slid his way upwards. Brian was fortunate that he didn’t have a fear of heights –or he would have probably never been able to do this. Brian could see Amy’s bare feet from afar – little did she know that her feet almost made him have a mind-blowing orgasm. Hell, Amy had no idea he was in her room. Brian continued his climb upwards with a don’t-give-up mentality to keep him going.

It took at least a half-hour and Brian almost fell off three times, but he made it. Brian was right next to Amy’s butt – a body part which could crush him with ease. He smiled and began to rub her denim-covered ass cheek. Brian felt his erection come back to life. He wanted nothing more than to thrust his dick right between her cheeks. Brian would certainly spew his seed in there, making himself truly part of her. He wondered if this would end like the sexual ritual of the praying mantis. He would be killed by Amy after it.

Brian knew what he had to do next. He needed to climb up Amy’s jeans and get inside her panties. Brian would then have some fun. He also playfully thought about going inside her vagina, but, if he aroused her unawares, Brian would certainly drown in her cum. Brian was no longer content with Amy killing him unaware. He wanted both of them to connect in the way they were meant to connect. Brian couldn’t take too many chances with his life. The danger level of being trapped with her buttocks inside panties was probably similar to the danger of being trapped with her foot inside a shoe. It was dangerous but manageable. Brian was about to begin his trek upwards but he heard what must have been a godsend.

“Oh, it is getting way too hot in here”, said Amy to herself, “and I have the A/C on, I should take off my jeans – it’s not like anyone else is here.”

Brian laughed to himself. No, Amy, you did have an audience of one. This would also make things a little easier for him. Brian held on to the chair as Amy got up and took off her jeans.

Amy, probably feeling obligated to get back to her studies, sat quickly down on the chair. Brian noticed that her panties were of a light purple. Brian had a feeling that purple was one of her favorite colors, along with black. He liked darker colors too, well at least he liked that he could associate them with Amy. Things like “favorite colors” were never exactly on the top of the prodigy’s to-do list. Brian climbed up the silk panties – the terrain was soft yet slippery. Brian reached the opening of the panties and slid his way down to her backside.

It wasn’t as dark as Brian expected – the opening was large enough that some light traveled inside with him. He wanted to play with her butt – which consisted of two house-sized moons of flesh. Brian could feel the long opening which separated her cheeks. They felt incredibly soft and smooth to him. His dick was rock hard. In the heat of the moment, Brian took off his pants and boxers. He gripped his hands and feet onto the butt in front of him and began to fuck the opening. Brian deduced he was close to her asshole – yes, yes, yes! Brian wanted to get his dick inside. He scooched downwards slightly and then let his dick get right into her asshole. Brian couldn’t smell any nasty smells – even though he admitted that, like any other human being, Amy was probably capable of pooping. Brian thought about Amy over and over again. He was finally with her. She deserved to have a tiny man who lived to worship her body. Brian kept on moving his dick farther and farther inside. It wasn’t quite like having vaginal intercourse, but it was goddamn pleasurable nevertheless. He was at the point of no return.

Brian could hear a soft yet high-pitched giggle from above. It was Amy. Perhaps, he had tickled her in the right place. More likely though, she was watching a funny video online. Brian could imagine though that he was the cause of her reaction. It only made him hornier. He wanted to be everything to her. Brian moaned loudly. This was it. He was ready to cum. He gripped his hands tightly around her cheeks. Brian let out another moan – it was loud to him but unheard by Amy. Brian let himself ejaculate his seed into Amy’s quite innocent asshole.

Brian fell off Amy’s cheek and towards the bottom of her panties – right by the opening where Amy put the panties through her legs. She also had gorgeous skinny legs. Amy wasn’t athletic by any means, but she did have legs which he could adore. Brian decided now was the time to exit her panties. He did notice a musky yet familiar smell from inside. He was ready to leave Amy’s panties altogether but he got trapped by something. Brian felt himself being pushed and realized to his horror, he was going straight into Amy’s vagina along with her fingers.

 

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. 

The next chapter is going to be kind of crazy.

The Arousal by Somewhereinthenight

Brian couldn’t believe what was happening to him. He was pushed inside of her vagina. He clung onto one of the inner vaginal walls – feeling fortunate that he was far away from her clitoris. Brian wanted to worship Amy’s clit of course, but he wanted to wait until she noticed him – assuming he would survive this masturbation session. He was reminded of how human this goddess of his was. She had sexual desires like the whopping majority of adults. He watched as three of Amy’s fingers went in and out of the vagina at an awfully fast speed. Fucking amazing.

Brian could hear soft moans from outside. Despite his ugly situation, he couldn’t get over how cute the moans sounded. Brian wanted to make Amy happy. He knew that was his purpose in life – that was why he used that big brain of his to figure out how to change the size of matter. Amy would soon learn how lucky she is to have a genius who cares so much about her – she would soon learn. Brian kept on clinging to the wall – as the fingers grew more aggressive, it became tougher for Brian to hold on to his spot.

Things felt much damper. Amy was getting wet due to her arousal. Brian gagged a little as his body and Amy’s fingers were being caked in her cum. However, it was so very much worth it. Brian was probably the unknown cause of Amy’s desire to finger herself. He did well for his goddess – very well. Amy’s moans became louder and louder. Brian felt his erection grow. Would he even be able to procreate at his size or would his shrunken sperm simply shrivel up in the far too large vagina. Brian figured the latter, but no getting Amy pregnant.

Brian realized now was the time to try to get out of the vagina. He had already done his part in getting her horny. There was nothing more he could do to serve her pleasure anyway. Brian simply needed to get out alive now. This would be easy, thought Brian. It was dark inside of the vagina but 25-foot long fingers weren’t particularly hard to miss.

Brian sighed and closed his eyes upon hearing the next thrust inwards. He let go of the wall and landed on something wet and sticky.

Thankfully, that wet and sticky object was Amy’s second finger mixed with the product of her arousal. Brian wasn’t lucky. He was smart. He just had to wait for her to pull her finger out. For now, it was moving back and forth inside. Brian was prepared to hang on for his life. How much more could Amy go on for anyway? He lost any concept of time at this point. All Brian could do was hold on to his goddess’ finger.

Amy got wetter and wetter. Her vaginal fluids were giving Brian the strangest shower he ever had taken. Brian kept his sanity intact by thinking of Amy’s happiness and only her happiness. He had allowed this sweet and innocent girl to enjoy herself in a sexual way. It was all him. Brian was in love with Amy. He wanted to spend every minute of his life with her. He would tell her about what he successfully caused her to do. Brian would forever be Amy’s tiny sexual partner. As Brian was thinking, he could see brightness – the end of the tunnel?

No, Amy was done with her fingering and pulled the fingers along with Brian out.

“Wow”, panted Amy, “maybe I do need a good fuck.”

Brian was on the blanket and in between Amy’s legs. He looked up at the petite Asian giantess. She looked so happy from her masturbation session. He loved seeing Amy happy. It was basic logic. If Amy was happy, then he was happy. The contrapositive to that statement was if Brian is not happy, then she is not happy.

He heard Amy moan from above, “I am getting far too hungry.”

Brian chuckled to himself. He had consumed enough of Amy’s vaginal fluids to stay full for a while.

He watched as Amy got off her bed and walked over to the fridge. She took out some food in a plastic box. It looked like Chinese food. Brian’s stomach began to growl a little bit. He supposed he was a little hungry – whatever was in there would be enough to feed him for weeks.

Brian laid down on the blanket and closed his eyes. How the fuck was he going to get Amy to notice him at this size? Her body did notice him in a sense, but not in the conscious sort of sense. Brian had a contingency plan in mind. If things really felt like they were going to fail, Brian could grow himself back to normal size once Amy left the room and perhaps impress Amy with his invention after the exam on Tuesday. Brian knew that would have probably been smarter, but his hormones were raging and what if Amy said no.

Brian could hear the humming sound of the microwave from afar. His goddess was going to eat – she deserved to nourish herself. A part of him wondered what it would be like to be eaten. He would certainly go through the digestive system and die. It was a scary thought. So many animals had to live in fear of being eaten every day. Brian wasn’t exactly an antelope being chased by a lion – but he could theoretically be eaten by Amy. Brian needed to be kind of fucking careful.

He watched as Amy walked over to her desk with a plate of food. Brian’s stomach turned when he recognized instantly what the food was: porkchops. Brian despised eating pork. He didn’t come from a particularly religious family – but he was raised Jewish (his bar mitzvah was the week before his high school graduation) and grew up with a strong aversion towards pork products. He tried pork three times in his life – once in college, once in graduate school, and once at Columbia. Every time, it was awful and strange. His parents would have killed him if they found out he even tried pork. It was like that God was tormenting him for being such a stupid pervert. Brian wouldn’t even be killed by Amy. He would die from starvation.  Could Brian eat something so disgusting in order to survive? The answer was to give up and grow back to normal size. He didn’t want to.

Amy seemed to be enjoying her meal a lot. She certainly had no problems eating a pig. Brian hated feeling like he had accomplished nothing. Sure, he had caused Amy to get horny. Sure, he had some fun with Amy’s feet and her butt. Sure, he got to spend more time with Amy than he had ever spent in his life. He realized he needed to think of the positive. Perhaps, it was impossible for Brian to garner Amy’s attention at his size. However, a lot of good things happened to him while at his shrunken state. His goddamn fantasy.

With that said though, Brian wanted Amy to notice him. He craved her attention. He wanted her to treat him however she liked. Brian imagined himself as Amy’s foot slave or as Amy’s pet. He needed to be owned by her. Everything Brian had seen, sans the eating pork, was something he absolutely loved about Amy. He didn’t care about being hungry a little longer – like he thought before – the liquids produced by her vagina were nourishment. Brian watched as Amy put on a clean pair of panties and returned to her studies.

Brian had an idea of how to get her to notice him, he hoped it would work.

 

End Notes:

What does Brian have in mind this time?

FYI, I'm going on a family vacation to Florida. So, I don't think the next chapter will be up until June 14 when I'm back in New York.
A Turning Point by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

What will Brian do?

One thought had popped into Brian's head, "you are simultaneously the most intelligent and most idiotic human being I have ever met." He had heard this from his ex-girlfriend before she broke up with him. Brian was an obsessive person, he knew that about himself. He didn't give up when the odds were weak. He had a one-track mind and found it hard to get off whatever captured his fancy. Brian knew he was risking an admittedly pathetic end to his life. Brian was destined for great things ever since he was a baby. Blessed with a brilliant mind, Brian had always found anything which involved the mind to be simple. However, he spent his whole life as a social outcast- due to being so different and what others had called his "arrogance" and his "antisocial personality".

Brian didn't like to think about these flaws in his personality. If he had developed such an unwelcoming persona, it was due to the society around him – it wasn't his fault. Brian found it rare for another human being to understand anything about him. Brian was a 13 year old genius who graduated from a competitive public high school on Long Island – surrounded by older students who had bullied and teased him for his intellect and greatly envied his accomplishments. There was this beautiful and kind goddess of a woman sitting in front of him with a sharp focus on her studies, Amy Liang. Brian needed to be loved but not just by anyone. He wanted to be loved by Amy. There were so few women as kind, understanding, and intelligent as Amy in this cruel and dark world. Brian was in love.

Brian ran towards the edge of the bed and could the backside of Amy in his line of vision. She was busy and working hard. Amy was simply trying to get a good grade in his class – completely unaware that Brian, her professor, was an inch high and ready to do anything to please her.

Brian wished Amy was even closer – not simply because he loved her so. He figured the best way to get Amy to notice him was to try to get a hold onto her hair and climb up to her ear. Brian wanted to speak to Amy and see if she would notice him. The other option, which proved to be even more difficult, was to make his way onto Amy's desk and run around trying to get her attention. The boy genius was out of options unless... unless.. he did have plenty of time.

Brian figured that there were two routes he could take. It would be certain death if he tried to make the jump from the edge of Amy's bed onto the chair she was sitting on – the distance was simply too far. Brian cursed to himself. He could figure out how to shrink objects. He could have certainly figured out how to make humans grow wings. There were two difficult and time-consuming routes Brian could take – neither one was guaranteed to work but both offered a decent chance of living.

The first option was to get off the bed and climb up the chair from the bottom and make his way to the top. He would then help Amy with her studying. She would know it was him right away! She would thank him for his help and want to be his goddess. This was awfully time consuming and rather physically strenuous. Brian would have to be extremely careful but he would have decent control over his situation – he would be able to abort the mission easily by sliding down the chair.

The second option was to wait for Amy to go to bed. He would hang out by her pillow and being talking into her ear. She would certainly know that it was her super genius and incredibly fantastic physics professor speaking to her as a one-inch high guy. Brian would be able to satisfy Amy in her dreams. She would be thinking about him and notice him. Amy would then thank him for his kind words and want to be his goddess.

Both options certainly had happy endings, chuckled Brian.

Suddenly, Brian heard a door loudly swing open.

"COME ON AMY", shouted a whiny feminine voice, "COME TO THE PARTY WITH ME!!!!"

"Ummm.. I'm very busy right now", responded Amy softly, "I really can't go party tonight."

"STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING NERD AIMS!! LET'S GO GET WASTED AND FUCK SOME HOT GUYS!!!"

The bitch who interrupted Amy's peace and quiet already sounded like she was wasted, thought Brian angrily.

"Are you okay, Sophie", asked Amy, "you sound weird."

"I ALREADY GOT A HEAD START – AIMEE POO POO!! YOU NEED TO CATCH UP!!"

"Umm.. it doesn't take much for me to get drunk – remember..."

"OH RIGHT!!! ASIAN GLOW LOL OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A DORK!! I OUTGLOW YOUR ASIAN GLOW ALREADY AND I AM READY FOR MORE!!!"

"I..uh...ummm.."

"COME ON AIMEE!! PUT ON SOME PARTY CLOTHES AND LET'S GET GOING NOW!!!"

Brian watched as Sophie, the relatively tall and drunken bimbo, pull Amy out of her seat and pushed her to the closet.

"BE READY IN TEN MINUTES, BIATCH!!! I'LL BE WAITING OUTSIDE JUST FOR YOU."

Brian watched as Amy sighed to herself, "I guess I have to go then."

"Amy, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do", said Brian not expecting anyone to hear.

Brian watched as Amy rushed to pick out some clothes from the closet. He saw that she went for a yellow summer dress and some high heels. Amy walked quickly to her bed and put the dress down. The swift movements caused Brian to lose his ground and he fell into one of Amy's flats – shoes which he was already familiar. He figured that he wouldn't be able to make it out in time to join Amy at this 'party'. What were parties really about, thought Brian cynically. Back in Princeton, he saw parties as people trying to appeal to those of "high status". What was "high status" to those fucktards anyway? He should have been the high status man with his one in a million intellect, not some preppy loser from an old-money family whose great-great-great-great grandfather attended the school as one of the old boys deriding women and flaunting his wealth. This should be a world for people like him and Amy, not them.

Brian had a tendency to overanalyze and to think rather than act in the moment. This would seal his fate. Brian heard Amy say, "Ugh, I don't like these heels. They always hurt my feet. I'm going to wear my flats instead – I don't think anyone is going to notice anyway." Brian realized that he was going to be back underfoot. Before Brian could even think about getting out of the shoe, he watched as the foot entered the shoe. He could only duck and cover as her foot fit inside.

Brian heard Amy say, "ahhh, that is so much more comfortable. Hopefully, I can get out of this party quickly." Amy left her room to go to the party, completely unaware that there was a tiny man in her shoe.

End Notes:

For those of you who are in college or who attended college, you probably know that a college party isn't exactly a safe place for an one-inch tall guy.

 

More to come.

Underfoot Again by Somewhereinthenight

Dr. Brian Bernstein was simultaneously in Heaven and Hell. He was closely acquainted with the woman of his dreams. Brian was yet again under her soft and sensitive sole. He felt his hard-on returning. Brian never considered himself a foot fetishist, but Amy had particularly divine feet to him. He could feel the pressure from her foot – pushing him downward unawares but not enough pressure to crush his body. Brian could also tell that Amy took well-care of her feet. She valued them highly – at least enough to make them look really nice.

What was the Hell? The Hell was where he was heading. Brian was heading to a college party. Unlike Princeton, Columbia didn't have real "frat houses" since it was in New York City. However, the parties were the damn same from college to college. Brian tried to shut off his mind. He wanted to hear any conversation Amy might have with others. He wanted to know her better. He was surprised by how much he could hear despite being underfoot.

"AIMS, WHAT'S WRONG!?!?!"

"I am nervous about my quantum physics midterm."

"You're waaaaay too hard on yourself, Aims. You're gonna ace it."

"I have to – if I want a decent grade in the class. I did poorly on the first midterm."

"Lol – like what, a B+?"

"Umm... try a ummm.. C."

"It happens, Aims. You're still gonna graduate from college if you get one bad grade, right?"

"Yea, but.."

"But what? Party with me!! This is college. It's totally about having fun and having sex with hot guys."

"I don't think I will be having sex with any hot guys tonight."

"You're gorgeous. All the guys are going to be all over you – Aims."

"And that's supposed to make me more excited about going.. Sophie, I'm not like you."

"Hahahaha. You just need a little liquor. Stop being such an uptight prude, homegirl."

Amy sighed and stopped talking.

What was Amy talking about? Amy had an A in his class right now. Clever girl. She's trying desperately to get out of the party. Brian wouldn't have lied like that though. Rather, thought Brian somewhat bitterly, no one would have invited him to a party in the first place. Brian really hated this Sophie girl, she was being a bad influence on his precious Amy. He imagined shrinking Sophie down and forcing her into Amy's drink and he would watch with glee as Amy unknowingly ended the brat's life. Brian reflected on how ironically lucky he was. He could maintain a sense of independence. No one rarely wanted to do anything with him. However, Amy was more susceptible to influences from the outside world – even if she didn't want to partake in such activities.

Brian held on to the sole of Amy's foot. He was holding on so tight that he was surprised that Amy didn't feel him, maybe she did but was just ignoring it. There was no way Amy didn't feel something under her foot. Brian held on so tightly and his cock was now so hard that he was already rubbing his cock on her sole with minimal effort – very minimal effort.

"Can we stop for a minute? I feel something in my shoe."

"We're already late, Aims!! You'll have plenty of time to check your shoe at the party!! Those shoes are very cute, but surprised you didn't go for heels since.."

"It's okay, I don't mind being short. These flats are so comfortable. I just think there's a pebble in my shoe or something like that."

"We're almost there. 5 more minutes of walking."

5 minutes. That would be enough time for Brian to get a quickie in for himself. He gripped his hands and feet onto Amy's sole and let his hard-on do the rest of the work. Brian loved the feeling of merging with Amy. He rubbed his dick right into the sole and moaned – it wasn't like anyone could hear him anyway. Brian was currently in 100% Heaven. He loved the feeling of his cock on Amy's soft skin. This was something Brian never wanted to end. A couple minutes had passed. Brian hit the point of no return and came. He let out what felt like a gallon of cum to him. Most of it didn't adhere to Amy's foot and too much of it fell right back on him or the insole of the shoe. Brian was in Heaven, but knew this would be the worst possible way for Amy to notice him – a horny pervert taking advantage of his situation.

Brian let go of Amy's foot and desperately needed to get rid of the semen on him. He didn't want Amy to find him like this. Brian had little room to move under Amy's foot. She didn't have much of an arch to her foot at all. Brian rubbed the semen off his body and began rubbing it onto Amy's foot until it would dry up and mostly disappear. Compared to Amy's foot, the amount of semen he spewed was very little. However, Brian couldn't take any chances. Hell, he was scared he might give it way through his limp and satisfied cock. Brian wished he kept his pants with him. They were somewhere in Amy's room – probably impossible to find by anyone and doomed for destruction by some force.

Amy's foot had stopped moving entirely. She must have been at the party.

"AIMS!!! LET'S HAVE SOME VODKA TOGETHER!!!! MY ANCESTORS WERE FROM RUSSIA AND I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY HERITAGE!!!"

"Umm.. okay. You can get me one. I'm just going to take a look at what's in my shoe."

"YOU'LL BE SO DRUNK SOON THAT YOU WON'T CARE ABOUT THAT ANYMORE AIMS!!!!!! TRUST ME LOL!!!"

"Lol."

This was it, thought Brian. He would find out whether Amy would notice him and acknowledge his existence. Brian knew there was a risk that Amy would simply think he was a bug and crush him for trespassing his property.

Brian lightly touched the sole of Amy's foot, reminding her that she needed to check. He watched as the foot left the shoe. Brian was temporarily blinded by the extra light – but that was only for a couple of seconds. He watched. Amy was sitting on a chair and examining her sole. It was going to be any minute now.

Brian could tell when Amy realized what she was looking for wasn't stuck to her sole. She picked up the shoe with her hands and put it on her lap. Brian was amazed by how powerful this woman was. The shoe had become his home and this petite woman could pick it up to an incredible height with ease. Brian stayed in his position. He was in a noticeable area. He saw Amy's angelic face move to the interior of the shoe. She was very curious about what was inside. Amy was looking straight at him. Holy shit!! Holy shit, thought Brian, she saw him.

She brought two of her fingers down and picked him up. Brian was brought up closer to Amy's face slowly and carefully. He watched as her kind and intelligent eyes examined him – trying to figure out what he was exactly. A minute had passed.

"Oh my gosh", whispered Amy, "I am probably going crazy and you're probably just a bug, but you look so much like Professor Bernstein. Is that you?"

Brian nodded with eagerness. This was it. He would finally be able to start a relationship with the woman of his dreams.

End Notes:

What will happen now that Amy has noticed Brian?

Noticed by Somewhereinthenight

Brian didn't know what else to say. He was face to face with the woman of his dreams. Amy was his goddess. He had decided that he would do anything to make her happy.

Amy's eyes widened with surprise. "Wow, I can't believe this. I really can't. You're so small. I have so many questions for you, Dr. Bernstein."

"Please.. call me Brian, Amy."

Amy smiled shyly at Brian and said, "okay, Brian."

"No need to be bashful around me", responded Brian, "you're the one who can crush me to death with little effort. I am sorry to have disturbed you at this party."

"No..no..no.. the fault is clearly mine. I should have checked inside my shoes before putting my feet in – I'm so stupid and I hope you can forgive me. I must have taken you out of the classroom with me."

"You surely did", said Brian with a smile.

"Yikes. You must want to kill me, professor. My feet surely don't smell good being cooped up in those flats."

"It was more pleasant the second time around", responded Brian, "nothing to worry about – I can promise you that."

Brian was amazed by how well things were going so far. He didn't know how Amy would take it though if she knew of the full circumstances of how he got to where he was. Brian was far from helpless at the moment. He could grow himself back to normal size at any time.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Brian felt his erection return. He was embarrassed at being naked for the first time since shrunken and tried to cover it up.

"No reason to be ashamed, professor. I can barely see you since you're so small anyway."

"Please call me Brian."

"I hate this place", said Amy, "why don't we get out of here?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Brian was amazed at how correct his instincts were about this goddess of a woman. Brian was absolutely in love with Amy.

"AIMS!!!! COME ON, IT'S TIME TO TAKE SOME SHOTS!!!!"

Shit, it was that Sophie bitch.

"Amy, please hide me", whispered Brian, "I don't trust her."

"Okay. I can imagine that drunk people are dangerous at your size, but where can I hide you? Hmmm.. I know where I would like to hide you."

"Where?"

"Back in my shoe. You were safe when I found you and you.."

"I what?"

"No.. you're going to hate me."

"Why would I do that?"

"You felt kind of nice under my foot."

"Okay, you can hide me there."

"I WILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE, SOPHIE", shouted Amy.

Amy took off her shoe and inserted Brian into the toe section where he would have the most room. Brian did his best to hide his excitement at being so intimately close with Amy. It was a good hiding spot. That's all it was.

Amy's foot entered the shoe: her soft and beautiful foot. He found himself in between her big toe and second toe. It was dark, but he could somewhat make out the purple toenail polish.

"Bite me if you're not comfortable", said Amy from above.

Brian didn't bite. He was fine. More than fine. He felt his erection return. He couldn't act on his desires this time. Brian didn't want Amy to know that he was a pervert who lusted after her – he knew that was essentially what he was. Brian grew anxious. Amy was going to be asking questions about how and why he ended up in this situation. Of course, Brian was a genius. He invented this device. He tested it after class. He couldn't figure out how to grow back and tried to get one of his classmates' attention and ended up in her shoe. That should hopefully work, right?

Brian could hear parts of the conversation between Amy and Sophie from his hiding spot.

"BOTTOMS UP, AIMS!!"

It sounded like that the two girls had their first shot.

"SEE!! THAT WASN'T SO BAD!!"

"I'm already feeling a little lightheaded actually."

"FROM ONE SHOT!?!?! YOU'RE SUCH A WUSS!!"

"This tastes extra strong. What kind of vodka is this?"

"I DUNNO!! YOU'D HAVE TO ASK BRAD!! HE GAVE ME THE DRINKS!!"

Brad, that name sounded familiar. Sophie was talking about him before. Oh shit. Brian needed to get Amy out of there. He began biting on Amy's toe – trying to get her attention.

"HEY BRAD!!! MY FRIEND IS WONDERING WHAT ARE IN THESE AWESOME DRINKS!!!"

"C'mon Sophie, why spoil the fun?"

"AMY IS A VERY CURIOUS WOMAN – I CAN'T HELP IT!!"

"I gave you two different drinks. Sophie got a shot of Smirnoff. Amy, do you really want to know what I gave you?"

"Please tell me. I feel funny."

"Sophie told me that you aren't an experienced drinker – so I decided to give you an extra fun drink."

"TELL AMY, BRADDIE!!! SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME IF YOU DON'T!!!"

"Fine. You got a shot of Everclear, Amy."

Everclear, what the fuck? Brian swore he would get his revenge on Brad and Sophie one way or another.

Brian kept on tickling Amy's foot – hoping to get her attention. However, the alcohol had probably taken its effect on the poor girl. Brian needed to do something to help her. He wondered with quiet anger why anybody would be so cruel to her.

Brian remembered what Sophie had said earlier – "Brad told me that he's really into Asian chicks." Amy was most likely in danger due to the actions of this douchebag and the bimbo who made her go to the party.

What could Brian do when he was snug under Amy's foot?

End Notes:

Is Amy in danger? What can Brian do about it?

Leaving the Party by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian and Amy go home with Brad.

Things went from great to awful in a couple of minutes. Brian was doing okay himself. He was more worried about Amy. He felt so useless. There seemed to be nothing he could do to help his goddess – to be taken advantage by those who didn't deserve to be gods or goddesses.

"WOW AIMS!! YOU REALLY HAVE THAT ASIAN GLOW ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I DO HUH. HAHAHAHAHAHA, THAT'S SO FUNNY SOPHIE. YOU ARE ALWAYS SO FUNNY."

Shit, those assholes already got Amy drunk. She sounded different – very different.

The voices of both Sophie and Amy had gotten more and more slurred as time passed. Brian gave up on trying to understand what either one was saying. His anger was kind of directed at Sophie – but his anger was really directed at Brad. Brian had never seen Brad, but he knew that the asshole exemplified everything he hated about people in his age group. Brad was that kind of guy. Brad Tennyson. He was one of those guys who thought he was entitled to what he wanted whenever he wanted it. It wasn't fair at all – not at all.

More time passed. Brian felt his world move – well, it moved clumsily. Poor Amy probably could barely walk at this point.

Brian heard a chilling, "Aims, you look like you had a little too much fun. I'll take you over to my place for the night." Brad. That fucking asshole.

Brian needed a plan. Amy would probably take off her shoes upon entering Brad's place and then Brian could do something.. anything.

"Hey Sophie", said Brad, "thanks for bringing your friend to the party. We're going to have a blast at my apartment: the one my dad bought for me on the Upper East Side."

"HEEYYYY HAVE FUN YOU TWO", slurred Sophie.

"Oh ho", said Brad, "it will be smashing."

"SO PUT IN A GOOD WORD TO ME FOR YOUR DAD– I WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR TENNYSON EQUITIES!!!"

"You did your end of the bargain, sweetie pie. So, of course."

What fucked up world did Brian live in? Sophie was sending her "friend" to the "slaughterhouse" because the "butcher" was going to give her a "good" reference for some financial analyst position the bimbo probably had no business pursuing. Fucking people. Brian needed to help Amy. He needed to destroy Brad Tennyson.

Brian softly rubbed Amy's toes – hoping to give her the smallest bit of comfort in this awful situation. Brian needed to think of a plan. He had an idea. He was going to shrink Brad once Brian was able to get out of Amy's flat.

Brian was furious that there were people out there who would take advantage of such a sweet and innocent girl. Amy probably never did anything to hurt anyone in her life. Brian was far more of a terrible person than she was. Amy deserved happiness. She deserved all good things to happen to her. Amy was more deserving than Brad or Sophie of shit. Brian would definitely make Brad Tennyson the 2nd person to shrink in the world.

More time had passed. Amy's foot began to produce sweat. It was getting ridiculously hot. Brian thought it was ironic – how events were going to turn out. Amy had power over Brian. Brad had power over Amy. Brian would soon have power over Brad. This would take away Brad's power over Amy. Brian needed this.

He heard voices from outside.

"Here we are, sweet China girl. Home sweet home."

"Huh.. I don't feel so good, Brad. I'm gonna puke."

"Too funny. Your bimbo friend was right. You are weak when it comes to liquor."

Brian felt his world turn chaotic. Amy must have been running to the bathroom. He heard puking from above. She went straight for the toilet. Brian heard her coughing and crying.

He felt his world move. Amy was taking off her shoe. She may have been drunk but she must have remembered Brian's existence. Thankfully, she did.

Brian was brought up to Amy's reddened and sickened looking face. He still loved her. He could see the tears streaming down her eyes.

"Brian, you must think I'm pathetic. I got myself in such a bad situation. I wish I could shrink and hide from the world. I am an awful person."

Throwing up must have sobered her up a little bit. She didn't sound so slurred anymore.

"This isn't your fault. There's an asshole out there who wants to take advantage of you and I'm not going to let that happen to you."

"I can't stay locked in this bathroom forever. You're a genius though – many years ago, my dad showed me a newspaper article of you graduating from Princeton at 16. He told me that he wished he had a kid like you. Can you think of anything to get out of this?"

"I'm not exactly street smart. I'm good with numbers and abstract concepts, but I'm not exactly a James Bond. But I do have a possible idea."

Amy didn't say anything.

"I am going to shrink Brad and you can do whatever you want with him."

"I couldn't hurt him – I would never want to harm another human being like that."

"He certainly has zero qualms about hurting you."

"If it will get me out of this – I am far too small and weak to fight off Brad."

"It will. Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO, BITCH!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE DONE PUKING!! IT'S TIME FOR SEX WITH BRAD TENNYSON – A MAN OF INCREDIBLE PRESTIGE, HERITAGE, AND OF LARGE ENDOWMENT!!!"

Fucking asshole.

"Sorry. The booze is making me say whatever is on my mind", said Amy.

"Don't speak your mind too much", responded Brad with a chilling laugh, "I like my women obedient and soft-spoken."

"Go see Brad", said Brian softly, "I'll take care of him. Probably best for me to be on your breast."

"Oh, I wonder why", responded Amy snarkily.

Brian was placed on top of Amy's left breast.

"Hey Brad", shouted Amy, "I'm coming out now. What exactly do you want to do?"

"Oh ho", said Brad, "I'm going to fuck your brains out. Surely, that shouldn't be a surprise to you."

Amy left the bathroom.

End Notes:

Will this work?

Brian vs. Brad by Somewhereinthenight

Brian held on tight to the top of Amy's left breast. He hoped this worked. Brian looked above and saw that Amy looked terrified. The poor girl wanted nothing to do with that horndog. Brian saw Brad in full for the first time. He was only wearing boxer shorts. Brad was muscular and clean-cut. He was tall and dark-haired. Brad was the product of years of being raised in abundant affluence. Brian looked forward to bringing Brad down a notch or two.

"I like you, Amy", said Brad, "all your clothes are off – just for me. I need to get naked myself first. The ladies love what I have packed down there."

Amy said nothing. She nervously smiled at Brad.

Brian wondered if Brad was going to notice the one-inch thing on her breast. That would be better actually. Brian would probably have a clear shot to shrink the bastard down.

"Ah, my underwear is off. Ooh, looks like my pecker is extra large today. I bet you never seen one like this in real life."

Amy shook her head quickly.

"I thought so", said Brad, "see my dick likes you a lot. I have another question for you. Are you a virgin?"

Amy gulped. She didn't say anything.

"Ha ha ha", laughed Brad, "I knew it!! I knew you were a virgin! Oh my god! This is going to be extra fun. It's rare I get to fuck a real-life virgin. Some of them – like your stupid friend Sophie – have spread their legs out for at least twenty guys."

"Umm..", said Amy, "if we are going to be doing this – I think.."

"Think what?"

"You should at least be wearing a condom, I think..."

"Way ahead of you, my sweetie pie. Let me see if I can find one."

Brad turned around. Brian was disgusted by looking at this giant naked man. If Brian ever had any doubts about his sexuality, they were 100% gone now. Brian was as straight as a line. Brian looked up at Amy. She could barely hold back tears.

"I'm going to try now", said Brian to Amy, "my window is short though."

Brian took the device on his wrist and pointed it at Brad. Brian didn't particularly care for Brad's safety at the moment. Brian put the setting to Shrink 70X and pressed the button. Brian saw the photons travel out of his device and zoom towards Brad. Brian crossed his fingers hoping for success, but Brian's aim was off slightly. Fuck..fuck..oh shit.. this couldn't be happening.

Brian missed and hit the drawer instead. He watched as Brad's drawer shrunk down to a very small size. Only the tiny Brian could now make use of it.

"Woah, what the fuck", said Brad, "hey Amy, did you see this? My drawer fucking disappeared. That's where my condoms were. Oh well."

"Shouldn't we be trying to figure out what happened", asked Amy.

"After I'm done with you, bitch", responded Brad.

"Please, Brad", whimpered Amy, "I'm begging you. Don't do this. I'll go on a date with you. I'll do anything you want except unprotected sex."

"I dare you to stop me."

Brian needed to try again. Not surprisingly though, Amy tried to move as far away from Brad as possible. She bolted to the bathroom, but Brad grabbed her by the hair.

"Now, bitch", snarled Brad, "you are going to fuck me and you are going to do it now."

"No", shouted Amy, "you need to stop or I'll call the police."

"I have a lot of connections. A lot of the police around here invest their money with my father's firm. I bet you don't have a parent like that. You look like one of those poor types."

"P-p-p-p-lease leave me alone."

This Brad guy was fucking delusional. Did he really think he owned the city? Or at least he thought his father owned the city. Brian had to act now. He took the device and aimed it at Brian. It would be easier to not miss this time.

"Don't worry, Amy", whispered Brian, "I am going to get him this time."
He pointed it at Brad and his hideousness. The settings were still at 70X. Brian activated it and watched as Brad shrank down to nothingness.

From Brian's perch on Amy's breast, he could see that Brad was screaming from below, "What the fuck did you do to me, bitch? This was all your fucking fault! Oh my goodness. You think I'm the one who's going to be in trouble. It's going to be you, bitch. I am a Tennyson. Nobody fucks around with a Tennyson."

Brian called from below, "then, let me be the first to do so."

"Huh", responded an angry Brad, "I heard that." Brad looked up and noticed Brian for the first time. "Come down here, you fucking coward. You sound like a little bitch."

Brian said to Amy, "bring me down to Brad, I can handle him and I have you by my side."

"Be careful", whispered Amy.

"You can always step on Brad if he tries to hurt me."

"I don't think I could – it would be so..."

"Either way, this dickhead is getting what's coming to him."

"Ok."

Amy brought Brian down to the ground.

"Who the fuck are you", snarled Brad, "and what the fuck did you do to me?"

"I am a concerned citizen."

"Concerned citizen, my ass. As far as I am concerned, you're ruining what was going to be a fun night for me and Amy. I was going to teach her how a real man works. What are you? Her little pet or something?"

"A friend."

"Wait a second", said Brad, "I fucking know you. You're that asshole who flunked me in Physics 101 last year."

"I didn't recognize you", said Brian, "hard to in a class of 300."

"I never attended your stupid class except to take the exams anyway."

"If you spent less time harassing girls and more time studying, you might have passed my class."

"I get it. You're that weirdo who invented some stupid shrink ray to do your retarded physics stuff. Can you grow me back?"

"Yes, but I don't think I can."

"What are you? This bitch's guardian angel? I can get any girl on any campus I want. Grow me back and I'll leave Amy alone."

Brian looked up and saw Amy nodding at him. She was the kind of person who didn't want to see anyone be harmed. Unfortunately for Brad, Brian wasn't that kind of person.

"I don't think you have learned your lesson yet."

"What the fuck are you? You're a physics professor – not in feminism bullshit."

"I think you shouldn't leave Amy alone just yet. In fact, I think Amy should play with you."

"Brian", said Amy, "I can't do this. I think Brad has a good idea."

"And what? You're just going to let him rape other women on campus. You know that's what he is going to do."

"Why should you fucking care what I do", snarled Brad, "or are you a tiny voice of bullshit for every girl at Columbia?"

"Perhaps I should be that", responded Brian.

"Plus", said Brad, "your statement implies that no woman wants to have sex with me. That is false. I get it now. This Asian bitch doesn't want to fuck me but she's a fucking prude who probably had never seen a dick until tonight. Most girls aren't like that. Most girls love me, Brad Tennyson. Most women know that I am a high status male and deserve all the rewards in life."

"I would be interested in finding proof that is true."

"You're a real dweeb. I bet you never kissed a girl in your life."

"I bet you never kissed a girl who actually wanted to kiss you."

Amy giggled loudly at that comment and winked at Brian – and then motioned him upwards.

Brian walked towards Amy. She picked him up and brought him to her face.

"This is funny, but we should really grow him back."

"You heard Brad, right?"

"He could be right. He is a handsome man after all. I'm just weird compared to other women."

"Don't say that about yourself, Amy. You're different and..." Brian stopped himself. He didn't think it would be a good idea to tell Amy the feelings he had for her.

Amy would probably write off Brian as a perverted weirdo who wanted to fuck her as a one-inch tall man. Brian knew he did well though. He saved Amy from being raped. He was a hero. Perhaps, there could be some rewards for himself once all of this was over.

"You probably think it's okay to be different since you're a brainiac. You're a good different. I am a bad different. Other girls are having a blast and I'm not."

"Don't say that. You have a bright future ahead of you, Amy. Now, will you play with tiny Brad Tennyson?"

End Notes:

What will Amy's decision be?

Coming Out of Her Shell by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, guys.
I wanted to get a longer chapter in.

Brian eagerly awaited the answer of his goddess. There was this despicable rapist literally at her feet. Amy should take advantage of this opportunity.

Brian could hear Brad yell from below, "are you retards going to grow me back or not?"

"Let's not do it just yet", said Brian to Amy, "remember what Brad was going to do to you. We need to truly teach him a lesson."

"I am angry at Brad for what he wanted to do to me", said Amy, "but, it still seems so wrong to bring harm to him. It is so easy for me to do so since I am so much larger than him now. Brad is so helpless."

"Helpless", shouted Brad, "fuck you bitch! I, Brad Tennyson, am not helpless! I am the heir to one of the largest fortunes in the country. So, I am certainly not helpless. We Tennysons are a powerful family and will destroy you and that dork professor. I can certainly promise you that."

"You know something", said Amy, "I am so sick of you boasting about your heritage. Maybe I should do something with you."

Brian was happy to hear that – Amy was beginning to see the light.

"You're just jealous", said Brad folding his arms cockily, "I think I saw your dad when I ordered takeout Chinese food. He told me, "You pay five dorral now. Me no speak Engeesh. If you pay me hundled dorral, I give you my daughtel fol sexy happy time."

Brad was really fucking immature and awful. Brian could see that Amy was getting more annoyed by the minute.

"Do you want me to torment you", Amy asked Brad.

"I don't think you could torment the great and powerful Brad Tennyson! Even at my miniscule size, I am still a more worthy human being than you are. I am higher on the social food chain. I am a descendant of British aristocracy. You are simply a..."

Before Brad could finish, Amy put her foot down – right on Brad. Brian laughed and said, "wow, that's harsh."

"I think you're right, Brian. Brad needs to learn a lesson or two." Brian watched as Amy twisted her foot slightly back and forth.

"How does he feel under your foot?"

"He's just an insignificant little insect", said Amy coldly, "I hope he feels something."

"He will", said Brian, "regret for ever messing with you!"

Amy smiled at Brian and said, "you really are a sweet guy. I feel awful for any torment I put you through."

"I can already tell that you didn't quite put on as much pressure on me as you are doing with Brad."

"Tee hee", giggled Amy, "people often say I'm light on my feet."

"I wonder how Brad's holding up. Perhaps, I should go check on him."

"He's a little preoccupied right now – so helpless. He can't even get out from under my tiny feet."

"Maybe I should help him."

"But, he is so good down there. I like how he's trying to fight under my sole. How could somebody so great and powerful have such a hard time escaping my size 6 feet?"

"That is true", said Brian looking down at Amy's feet. She began to wiggle her toes playfully and sigh with happiness.

"I shall do as my goddess wishes", added Brian.

"You better", said Amy with a playfully stern tone, "I can't have tiny people disobey me. Umm, this is what you like, right? Is it?"

"Whatever my goddess wishes to do", said Brian with a laugh. He couldn't believe his luck. Things were working out.

"This all seems so weird though", said Amy, "I don't think I can be a goddess to anyone. I can't."

"But you are – to me and to Brad. We are both so tiny. You can kill me with a tight squeeze with your fingers. Think about it as a change."

"I don't want to though. I never would want to. We should check on Brad. I think he has suffered enough."

"At least your feet are clean and smell nice, Brad could have had it much worse."

"Yes, he could. I hope the little prick remembers that. What he did.."

"I know. I saw it. I am grateful to have been here at this moment of time. It is destiny."

"I could really use a good and loyal friend on campus", said Amy, "I feel like some of my friends here aren't really looking out for me."

Brian was debating with himself whether he should tell Amy why Sophie wanted her to go to the party in the first place.

"Let's go chat with Brad", said Brian.

Amy nodded and lifted up her foot. She brought Brian to the ground and then lied down on the carpet on her stomach.

"What the fuck were you two weirdos talking about", snarled Brad, "I have learned a valuable lesson. Envy is dangerous."

"Why would I envy you", asked Brian.

"You think you're so goddamn special", responded Brad, "but you're only a nerd."

"I think nerds can be quite sexy", said Amy, "how did it feel to be under my foot, Brad Tennyson?"

"What the fuck do you think it felt like? I was under your disgusting and wretched foot for an eternity."

"I always thought", Amy sniffled, "that I had nice feet. I take such good care of them, I really do."

"You're a bitch", snarled Brad, "your doofus friend there totally wants to fuck you just like I did, you know?"

"The difference between you and Brian is that you tried to forcefully rape me. You pulled on my hair so I couldn't escape. You didn't care about my well-being at all. How did it feel to have me not care about your well-being? I had you under my foot for about ten minutes. I felt pleasure from it. Feeling you squirm under my sole was really comfy – the best I felt all night. You did something really good for me."

"This is so weird", scoffed Brad, "I didn't realize how weird you are. That is my biggest regret for sure."

"I still think you need a little more punishment somewhere", said Amy putting her bare soles in front of Brad.

"Ugh", groaned Brad, "what do you want me to do?"

"A couple of things", responded Amy, "Brian is right. You definitely need to learn your lesson!"

"You really don't think me being under your foot was enough of a punishment?"

"Clearly not", said Brian, "you are still showing no respect for Amy."

"And why should I", retorted Brad with anger.

"Be careful what you say", said Amy with a smile, "my feet long to feel your tiny body under them."

"This is ridiculous", said Brad, "why the hell am I deserving of such horrid punishment? What I did to you is nowhere near as awful as what you are doing to me."

"She's not raping you", said Brian, "that's clearly a big difference."

"Jeez, you and your beta male lectures of feminism. You know that a real woman wants me."

"So, I'm not a real woman", asked Amy.

"By my logic, I would say no", said Brad with a grin.

Amy moved her right foot closer to Brad. Brad was beginning to get nervous.

"Come on, Amy", said Brad, "Sophie always told me that you are a really nice girl – one of the nicest of the nice. You wouldn't hurt me, right?"

"You're right", said Amy, "I shouldn't be torturing you like this. Brian, we should grow him back now."

Brian got the impression that Amy was the kind of girl who didn't like to assert herself or be dominant. He wanted to help Amy see the light – this was a woman who had dominated his heart so fucking amazingly.

"Don't be scared", said Brian, "let yourself be a goddess. You have me and Brad here at an inch tall."

"I know", said Amy, "but I'm not a goddess. I'm Amy – the tiny Asian girl who focuses on her studies."

"You know how funny it is right now for me to hear you say that you are tiny, too funny."

"When you and Brad grow back to normal size, you will both tower over me. That's how it usually is."

"Take advantage of the situation", said Brian enthusiastically, "Brad had no regard for your well-being. He didn't care about your health or your happiness. Now is the time to show him that it is not a good idea to be such an asshole."

"Don't listen to him", said Brad, "you're too good for all of this. Please don't do this."

"Do you understand why what you did to me is awful beyond words? Brad, can you explain that to me?"

Brad bit his lip and said, "I am a Tennyson. I am a man of honor. I have um... well..."

"Stop hesitating and start talking", said Brian, "I'm getting tired of this shit. Brad isn't sorry for anything he did."

"Shut up, nerd", groaned Brad, "I think that I am shocked that there is a woman who doesn't want to have sex with me. Ms. Liang, I suggest that you seek counseling for your strangeness. You may have a disorder."

"You know what", said Amy, "I think you would benefit considerably from doing what I say and what I want."

"How so", responded Brad with a laugh, "what are you going to do to me? Make me your nerd toy?"

"Hmmmmm", hummed Amy, "I want you to kiss my feet – both of them. If you are sorry, you'll do it."

"Ugh", gagged Brad, "I am not kissing those things. The best thing your feet stepped on all day was me."

"Kiss them", said Amy, "or umm.. I will... um.."

"Or she will crush you with them", said Brian finishing it.

"This girl is pathetic", said Brad, "she's letting a tiny egghead tell her what to do. You're just mad at me since I am more successful with the ladies than you are. Isn't that it? I bet it fucking is.

"I am going to punish you", said Amy, "for being disrespectful to Professor Bernstein. Now, you must kiss my feet."

Brian was amazed by what he heard. He never had any woman ever defend him like that in his life. Now, this goddess was doing it for him. Brian wondered to himself. Did he have a chance of something more?

"Kiss my feet", said Amy, "or they will come down on you again. Remember last time? I might be tougher."

"Fine", groaned Brad, "just give me a minute. This isn't easy for a Tennyson to stoop so goddamn fucking low."

Brad walked over to Amy's right foot. It was resting on its heel. Brad couldn't believe how incredible they towered over him. Brad strained to look upward. He saw her toes curling from time to time. Occasionally, Brad could see the dark purple nail polish on the toes. Brad had to admit though that Amy did take good care of her feet. It could have been much worse – ironically, the young woman's distaste for heels probably made her feet more attractive since there were no callouses or bunions to be seen. Brad had great trouble going so low as to kiss the bottom of her foot though. Brad moved his face closer and closer to the heel of her foot.

It was silent. Brian and Amy were eagerly awaiting to see if Brad would do it. Would he kiss it?

Brad closed his eyes and put his lips on the foot. He imagined that he was kissing a real woman. One that desired him and one that appreciated his heritage. He pucked up his lips and lightly smooched the foot.

Amy giggled from above and said, "wow, my foot is really happy about this. You're small, but I felt it."

Brian was loving every second of it. He had a full erection. Amy had really surprised him as of now.

"Now, the other foot", said Amy, "I think it's jealous. I don't like having jealous feet. Not good for me."

Brad sighed. He seemed to have realized that pleasing his goddess was the best thing he could do right now.

Brad walked towards the left foot and sighed again. This bitch wasn't going to get away with this. She wasn't.

Amy giggled and said, "you're doing really good down there, my little pet. At least, you can be useful somehow."

"Fuck you too", mumbled Brad softly and angrily. Brian heard it, but decided to not bring it to Amy's attention.

"Brian", said Amy, "you are right. This is making me feel a lot better than I was a while ago."

"So", said Brian, "what do you want to do now with him? Any neat ideas. The night is still young!"

"I was thinking", said Amy in a singsong voice, "we could all go back to my place. I'll put on my clothes and we can spend tonight figuring out how to have some fun. I feel so good right now."

Brian was aroused beyond belief. He wondered if Amy noticed that about him. He couldn't say the same for the tiny Brad – who was feeling tortured and humiliated and didn't share Brian's rather unique giantess fetish. Brian smiled at Amy.

"I'll put each of you on a breast – you two will be safe inside my bra. I promise you that."

"Ugh", groaned Brad, "look, I'm sorry. Yes, I was going to rape you. Can't we just all forget about this? Can you please grow me back? I promise to never harm another woman again. I am so wonderful that I can find a thousand women who desire my extreme awesomeness. I'll leave you alone but oh shit.. ugh, I can't."

"Can't leave me alone", asked Amy.

"No", said Brad, "I can certainly do that after tonight. I promised to put in a good word for Sophie if she brought you to my fraternity's party. I certainly don't want to now."

"What do you mean?"

"Sophie wants to work for Tennyson Equities. I told her to bring me a new girl to the party and she brought you. You sure got a great friend. Sophie knows what I'm capable of doing."

Amy frowned and said, "now, I am taking you both back to my room. Brad, I think you'll learn something!"

End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoying it. I also hope you will all like what's in store with Amy as a giantess.

A Toy by Somewhereinthenight

Brian happily sat at the bottom of Amy's bra. He loved her cute breast so much. Brian kissed the bottom of the breast as it lightly bobbed up and down. Brian couldn't believe that his dream was finally coming true. He was one with a woman he truly desired. Brian remembered years and years of unrequited love interests. It was exceptionally awkward in his high school and college years. Brian had an enormous crush all through college on a girl who was five years older than him. When she was old enough to drink alcohol legally, he was finally old enough to get a driver's permit. The world had changed since then. There was no point in dwelling on his miserable past – he now had a delightful present and a fantastic future ahead. Brian lightly caressed Amy's breast and watched as her nipple slowly grew harder. Brian was in heaven.

Brian heard a door open. They must have been back at Amy's apartment. Amy was finally somewhere she could truly be comfortable and herself. Brad Tennyson deserved anything that happened to him. Brian kissed Amy's breast without hesitation. The course of events were finally in his goddamn favor for sure.

"We are home", said Amy happily, "I want my little pets to enjoy their new home."

Amy took off her bra and put Brian and Brad on her bed. She looked down at them with a cute smile and said, "I promise to be really good to both of you."

"The only good thing you can do for me", said Brad angrily, "is to grow me back to normal size right now! I am a powerful man with many connections. My disappearance won't go unnoticed. My father's company will shut down until I am returned to my rightful place, bitch!"

"Relax", said Amy, "I will grow you back soon before anyone notices you are missing. Right, Brian?"

"He probably should go back to normal size and go to jail for his crimes against humanity."

"Crimes against humanity? You're acting like I started a holocaust or something like that. All I did was make a simple mistake. I should have known that Amy didn't want to have sex with me without a condom. That was your fault, dweeb. You shrank my fucking condoms. However, what woman wouldn't want to have a child with my superior genes? They would be exemplary individuals."

"Shut up", groaned Amy, "I didn't want to have sex with you before your condoms disappeared. Do you really think you are so much better than everyone else? Is that what you think, Brad Tennyson?"

"I do. We all have a place and purpose in life. I am the best."

"You wanted to have sex with me really badly, huh? Otherwise, you wouldn't have went through all of that trouble to force me into it."

"I didn't care whom. As I told you, your "friend" Sophie picked you for me. I didn't tell her that I absolutely needed you to be my conquest for the night. I told her I wanted a new woman. I told her I wanted a virgin. I wanted to be someone's first. A virgin is a rare find in college these days."

Brian groaned. He wanted to give Brad a knockout blow to the head.

"Brian", asked Amy, "what should I do with Brad? He wants to take away my virginity. He is right after all. I am a virgin."

"I think you could introduce him to your vagina. I wonder how eager it is for stimulation from a human body. I wonder about that."

"Interesting idea", said Amy, "perhaps, I would like to consider it. I think the specimen would be too small for my body to be fully aroused though. However, I suppose inserting the specimen inside would turn me on for other reasons."

"What other reasons would that be, my dear Amy?"

"I think it would remind me that I am not helpless and that I am not weak. This would be contrary to what the specimen tried to make me think a couple of hours ago when he made me take off my clothes and pulled my hair when I tried to run away. I suppose this would be a fun experiment to see if such a small object can turn me on given the circumstances."

"Fuck you", snarled Brad, "you make it sound worse than it actually was. I swear that you will pay for these actions. Do what you want with me, cunt! However, I will rule tomorrow. I will tell all of my friends extensively about what has happened here. You and that lame-o professor will be rotting away in prison when you two are done with me. I can certainly promise you that. Everyone respects Brad Tennyson."

Brian was admittedly nervous by that comment from Brad. Brad was correct. He could pile up enough evidence to send Brian and Amy to prison. Brian needed a plan to stop that from occurring – what would work on such an entitled waste of space. As usual, Brian had an idea.

"You talk a big talk, little man", said Amy, "I can pick you up with my hand easily. You're like a Tic-Tac. I wonder if you taste like one. Let me try you out."

Brad began to run but he was picked up. She then put Brad in her mouth.

Brian shivered a little when he saw Amy with her eyes closed and smiling with a human being inside her mouth. It turned him on.

Brian could only imagine what Brad was going through right now. He knew Amy wouldn't swallow Brad. She was too kind to kill him. However, Brian couldn't help to wonder: what if she did that? The powerful and spoiled young man would have been destroyed by a mostly innocent girl.

Brian walked closer to Amy and began caressing her leg. She looked down and smiled at Brian. Amy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Brad was huddled in a ball on her tongue – embarrassed and horrified. Brian would have never guessed Amy would partake in such an activity.

Amy then took Brad off her tongue and dried him off with a tissue. She then put Brad on the ground far away from Brian.

"That was interesting, but you don't taste delicious", said Amy, "next time, I might want to put you in hot sauce before trying you again."

"You are sick", said Brad, "have you ever heard of "An eye for an eye". You have done much more than what I truly deserve."

"Are you hurt", asked Amy.

"No, I'm not hurt but I was terrified and humiliated by your actions. You have scarred me emotionally, stupid bitch."

"You hurt me", said Amy sadly extending her arm, "when you manhandled me, you left a large bruise on my arm. Something you wouldn't be able to do now. You made me feel weak and powerless by your actions before my friend shrank you. Do you understand how I feel?"

Brad smirked and said, "yes, I understand how you feel. Don't let the power get to your pretty little head. It's a very dangerous thing."

"Dangerous for you", said Brian.

"You're a real weirdo", said Brad, "I bet you wish that you were being swished inside Amy's mouth like me."

Brian stayed silent. Brad spoke the truth, but he didn't want to seem like a total weirdo in front of Amy, now a powerful goddess.

"I guess I was being a little too playful", said Amy, "I'm sorry, Brad. I let the power get to me. I'm so goddamn careless."

"Yes, you were", said Brad crossing his arms with satisfaction, "I am usually a powerful man and I know that my strength can be dangerous."

"You sure do, you fucking asshole", said Brian angrily, "the difference between you and Amy is that you don't give a shit who you hurt."

"Amy", said Brad, "are you going to let this dork control your thoughts? He is jealous of me. He wants you to hurt me. You know the right thing is to let me go and live on my life like none of this is crap never happened. Dr. Bernstein's jealous."

"I control my own thoughts", said Amy, "I don't see why one of the youngest physics professors in the world would be jealous of you."

"We're both heterosexual males. We both want to fuck hot ladies. I know that I have had a lot more success in that particular area."

"Probably because you don't take no for an answer", said Amy, "I'm not sure you truly learned your lesson yet. What should I do, Brian?"

"I think there's only one more thing you need to do before growing him back. You can show Brad how to truly pleasure a woman."

Amy winked at Brian. She then picked Brad up and spread her legs. Brad began to scream. This was going to be something completely different.

End Notes:

Will Amy show Brad how to truly pleasure a woman?

Amy with Brad by Somewhereinthenight

[Amy's POV]
Amy couldn't believe the surreal situation. There were two tiny men in her bedroom. One of them was her physics professor. The other was a man who tried to rape her. She would have her fun with the rapist, just thinking about putting him inside her was making her wet.. very wet.

Amy picked up Brad with two of her fingers. She could hear the little guy scream on the top of his lungs. Amy laughed. Did Brad really think that would do anything? She watched the other little guy. He was very much turned on by it.

Amy chuckled to herself. She would have to play with him later, but he was good to her. She didn't want to damage Dr. Bernstein. She wanted to damage Brad. Amy knew it was an awful thing to think. She never thought like this about anyone before. However, the memory of Brad attempting to rape her was ingrained in her mind. What kind of person would even do something like that? Brad didn't respect her. He was everything that she hated about many guys. They thought they could overpower women easily. Amy would show the rapist that he was wrong.

Amy pushed Brad against her clitoris. Brad's body was pushed without mercy. Amy felt waves of pleasure. She thought about how this was a real-life person with whom she was playing. He wanted to fuck her so badly, now he would get that opportunity.

"Brad, how do you like this?"

Amy wasn't expecting an answer from Brad. His mouth was smooshed into her womanhood at the moment. She knew the answer was going to be an angry, "Fuck you, bitch" anyway. Amy was tired of being called a bitch tonight – even though she knew she was acting like one anyway.

Amy was on cloud nine. She moaned and moaned from her power over such a tiny man. Scratch that. Her power over two tiny men. She saw her tiny naked physics professor with a fully erect penis. He looked desperate to touch it, but probably thought it would be disrespectful or gross to do it in front of her.

"It's okay, Professor Bernstein", said Amy, "I know you really like this. You can jack off."

He looked surprised by Amy's comment. Honestly, Amy was surprised by what she said too. What was she doing? Amy was supposed to be the timid and polite wallflower of a young woman. She wasn't supposed to be a goddess of any sort. However, these two tiny men brought out a side she never knew existed. Amy should have been embarrassed, not aroused by the situation. However, it was best for her to enjoy it.

Amy was getting wetter. Wetter and wetter. Her brain was in a state of total ecstasy. She never would have thought that having sex with someone like Brad Tennyson would have been any fun. It was only a couple hours ago that she knew that people could shrink so small.

Amy felt a light orgasm. Brad was too tiny to actually do anything substantial. It was the fact that she had so much power over him. Amy would never have such an experience again in her life. The tiny professor held the true power. Amy was just a lucky recipient.

A couple more minutes. Amy bit her lip and didn't want to be too loud. There were probably people trying to sleep so late at night. Amy was so happy. It was the kind of thing she never expected. Men and their desires made them easy to control when small.

Amy pulled Brad out of her vagina. He looked terrified. Amy smiled at Brad. He most likely had finally learned his lesson. Brad no longer looked like he wanted to make a smartass remark or boast about his pedigree. The son of a Fortune 500 executive was overpowered by a daughter of a Chinese restaurant owner. The other thing that was on Amy's mind was why this professor wanted to help her. He barely knew her and she barely knew him. She probably had put Dr. Bernstein through awful torture inside her shoe. He should have wanted to see her in pain. Pain in the same way that she put him through. He seemed nice and cordial enough with her, but she felt really bad.

"O..ooo...kay", cried Brad, "l-l-l-l-ook, I'm really sorry. I won't tell anyone about tonight. Please give me my life back!! I learned my goddamn fucking lesson!"

"Do you think Brad has learned his lesson", Amy asked Brian.

"I suppose he has learned it. Do you think he should grow back?"

"Yea, I think he should grow back to normal size. I think Brad deserves a second chance. He can become a good person if he tries."

"Alright, Amy", said Brian, "I'll grow Brad back for you."

"Thank you, Professor Bernstein", said Amy.

"Please. Call me Brian."

"Okay Brian."

Amy watched with amazement as Brian pointed the device at Brad. She really was curious to know about how that thing worked.

Brad was once a one-inch tall man and grew back to a 6'2" man in all of his glory.

"Don't you want any..."

But Brad already bolted out of her room – butt naked.

"Wow, he really wanted to leave me", said Amy coyly.

"That's okay with me."

"So Brian, what do you really want from me?"

End Notes:

I hope y'all liked this chapter, even though it was kind of short.

The Professor and His Student by Somewhereinthenight

(Back to Brian's POV)
Brian felt a chill go down his spine from Amy's question. He knew his motivations and true reasons quite well of course. He didn't know how Amy would take it. Would she torture him? Would she be creeped out by the whole thing? Brian was nervous.

"I don't know", responded Brian sheepishly, "I don't know what you could offer me, to be honest. I have the ability to grow myself back."

"You saved me from what could have been the worst night of my life, Professor", said Amy, "I am grateful to you. You're my hero."

"I am happy I was able to help. Funny how events had turned out. I tested my shrinking machine out after class and went exploring. Somehow, I ended up inside of your shoe. Perhaps, it was the best thing that could have happened for both of us. It could be."

"Yea, it's definitely something. Are you sure there is nothing I can do to help you? I feel so useless right now. I really do."

Brian was feeling more aroused than he had ever felt in his life. He couldn't believe the situation he was in. Was this a trap?

"I..um...well, I am glad that you are happy that I was able to help. I guess you could study hard and do well next week."

"I hope so, Professor Bernstein, it's been so hard trying to cram all of this stuff in my little brain. Tonight certainly did not help."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Amy", said Brian, "based on your performance on the first midterm, you currently have an A in my class."

"Really?"

"Yes. You had the third highest grade. I know you can do just as well or better on the next exam. I believe it."

"I guess I could always step on you if you give me a bad grade", said Amy with a smile. She would never do that.

"To save my own life, perhaps I could give you an A no matter how you do on the second midterm or the final exam."

"Then I'll crush you for not giving me the grade I deserve, I want to know I truly earned a good grade in your class."

"My life is dependent on your ability to do well on this upcoming exam. Perhaps, I should leave and let you study. For the best?"

"I'll study tomorrow", said Amy, "I am too busy looking at your small erection. Is that erection for me? Is it because of me, Brian?"

Brian felt more aroused from hearing this giantess say that to him. He desperately wanted to surrender himself to Amy Liang. She was absolutely perfect.

"I think we both know what you could do for me then", said Brian anxiously, "that is, if you're not creeped out by the idea."

"I admire you, Dr. Bernstein", said Amy, "I really do. Don't worry so much. Please let me take care of your little thing down there."

Brian watched as Amy's face moved closer to his body. He didn't want to use a giantess story cliché, but her face being like a billboard seemed like the perfect metaphor to make given the situation. She stuck out her tongue and moved it slowly towards his very erect penis.

Contact with Amy's tongue made Brian wild. He had to pinch himself to see if he wasn't dreaming. Brian felt the massive and wet tongue slide back and forth on his penis. Amy was careful - she seemed afraid to damage his penis. Brian moved his hand back and forth signaling that she could be more aggressive with the licking. Amy obliged and moved her tongue at a faster speed. This was absolutely fucking it!

Brian tried his hardest to keep himself from cumming too fast. He wanted this moment to last forever. Brian wanted to be one with Amy. A particularly tight push by the massive tongue had put a stop to that wish. Brian let out what felt like gallons of hot semen.

Amy felt the semen and took her tongue off. She playfully licked her lips and said, "so yummy, even though I can barely taste it."

"That was incredible", said Brian panting, "wow, I am beyond amazed. I never expected this from one of my own students, never did at all."

"I'm only two years younger than you", said Amy with a grin, "you're just some kind of bizarre brainiac. What was it like growing up?"

Amy actually wanted to chat with him about things besides sex. Brian was surprised. He felt like there was a trap somewhere – there must be.

"It wasn't particularly easy", said Brian, "I graduated from high school at the age of thirteen. It was the same week as my bar mitzvah."

"I couldn't imagine what it would be like starting college so young", said Amy, "but you accomplished so much. Who else could invent that thing?"

"It took ten years for me to truly perfect it. I've been building designs for the past ten years. It's not an easy intellectual exercise."

"Now you get to spend a night with a giantess, even though I'm sure there are other ladies higher up on your list of choice."

"Don't say that about yourself, Amy", consoled Brian, "you are a fantastic woman. You are so smart and so kind. You would be top choice."

"I can't be that kind", said Amy, "look at what I did to poor Brad. I'm honestly ashamed of how I treated the poor guy."

"Remember what led you to that situation", said Brian, "like it or not, that bastard was going to do horrible things to you. Not good."

"I get it", said Amy, "I don't think most guys would like me for long though. Despite what you saw of me, I'm actually very shy. It takes a lot for me to get in front of a classroom to give a presentation. I would feel uncomfortable being your goddess. Being dominant like that scares me. It's generally weird. I am usually one of the smallest people in any group. I have to sit towards the front or a tall person blocks my line of vision. We can have fun but if you're looking for a goddess, that isn't me."

"Interesting thoughts you got there, Amy", said Brian, "what makes you think that I'm looking for a goddess. That doesn't sound particularly good for me."

"I think you find it enjoyable", said Amy, "don't deny it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just I'm definitely not a goddess."

Brian walked over to Amy's right foot and kissed her big toe. He heard Amy giggle from above. She didn't realize that she was fantastic.

"I have to admit that felt kind of nice. Not because you're worshipping me, but my feet like to be pampered, and so do I."

"You like to be pampered, eh", said Brian with a smirk, "how about you're in a spa and I'm taking care of you- bringing comfort."

"I think I like that", responded Amy, "you better do a good job or I might have to crush you. I demand top notch service!"

"I'll do my best, but I am so small – I don't know if I can fully satisfy you. Why must you be such a giantess?"

"You can start on my feet", commanded Amy, "I want them to be as clean as possible. You're tiny enough to notice bits of dirt."

Amy lied down on her belly with her soles facing upward. Brian walked over to Amy's left foot and lightly touched her big toe's tip. Amy's toes wiggled subconsciously from the touch. Brian knew that a wrong touch could end his life. He would end up crushed without any effort.

Amy's foot was mostly clean. She liked to keep them nice. There were only small bits of dirt and carpet fuzz throughout her sole's landscape.

So small that even he could pick up the bits with his hands; that meant the objects which adhered to her foot were incredibly small. Brian wondered what it would be like to be that small. If he was only a centimeter high or a millimeter high. If he was a millimeter high, would he have been able to communicate with someone like Amy? Brian supposed that it was actually unlikely he could do that. Brian was amazed by what the human body looked like at his small size. He could even feel the dried sweat on her foot under his own feet. Amy, having a patient and gentle disposition, kept her foot positioned like she had it for what must have been an hour.

"Amy, I think your foot is all clean."

"Thank you, Brian. You now must clean my right foot – same as you did with the left."

It was a similar process with the right foot. Brian was very much in heaven doing the bidding of his favorite student, Ms. Amy Liang.

"You have done well, my little pet", said Amy sincerely, "I suppose we have helped each other out with this exercise. My feet love you."

"I love your feet. They are soft and well-maintained. I am glad to have invented my device – and to have shown it to you, Amy."

"Now that you have figured out how to change size, what exactly do you plan to do with it? I mean... you can do anything."

"I will present my invention to the Physics department when I feel it is appropriate, I will discuss how it can be used to help improve the world around us. I can barely imagine what will happen now. I think I can achieve my dream of winning a Nobel Prize."

"I find it so hard to believe that someone as smart as you even exists. I think I'm dreaming all of this in my imagination."

"No, Amy. This is very much reality. I also have a hard time believing that someone as thoughtful and kind as you exists. It's amazing."

"I am flattered that you think so highly of me, Dr. Bernstein, or are you just saying that because you know I can crush you."

"I'll leave you to figure that out on your own. I guess I should grow back now and let you study. Should I do that?"

"I suppose you won't go easy on me for that test", said Amy giggling, "I hope this isn't the last time we play with this."

"If you don't want it to be, it won't", responded Brian, "I still feel awful about what you had to go through – such rotten people."

"I think Brad has learned his lesson at this point. He will now be able to sympathize with those at a disadvantage – like he was."

"You really do see the best in people, huh? I probably could learn from that – I have never been able to do that at all."

"Of course", said Amy, "everyone must seem like a complete idiot to you, myself included. I know you find me incredibly attractive though. It's obvious."

Brian blushed with embarrassment and said, "you are very pretty, but my other compliments are sincere. I have now seen how great you truly are."

"You should grow back before I crush you. Would you like a sheet to wrap up in? I don't want you going out there naked."

"I will take it", responded Brian, "as always, thank you for your kindness. I feel like no longer being shrunken will be quite terribly sad."

Amy laughed and said, "you need to perform your duties as a professor of Columbia University. I want to be one of the best students."

Brian smiled and said, "you are already my favorite student. You have done well tonight. Perhaps, we could ummm... oh, sorry didn't mean to ask."

"Ask what?"

"I know I'm a professor and you're a college student but we're only two years apart and I was thinking we could date."

"Tee hee, I made quite the impression on you. Awwww, I am flattered but you know I'm a senior at Columbia and am graduating at the end of this semester. I..ummm...I actually got a job in California which I already accepted. I'll be happy to be near my family again."

"Congratulations on the job offer. I am definitely sure you have a bright future ahead, Amy. I guess it has been fun while it lasted."

"I was hoping we could have more fun after this blasted midterm is over. I have a hardass professor who makes his tests really difficult."

"You should go find that hardass professor and have him become acquainted with your large ass. Even though, you probably think it is quite small."

"I found him", said Amy with a grin. She then began to lower her butt onto the tiny professor. He was going to be underbutt.

There was a knock on the door.

"HEY AIMS, WANTED TO CHECK IN WITH YOU!!! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN!!"

That bitch was so loud.

"Sophie", said Amy, "I believe what Brad said. Maybe she needs a lesson too."

Brian laughed loudly and said, "You would be the perfect teacher!"

End Notes:

What will happen to Sophie?

Enter Sophie - A Cheeky Chapter by Somewhereinthenight

Brian looked into Amy's kind eyes. He wondered what was going through that sweet girl's mind. She was definitely not used to having such power over anyone.

"I don't really want to talk to Sophie right now", said Amy to Brian, "I would have sworn she wouldn't be stopping by because she would be too busy sleeping with some random guy."

"Remember what Brad told you. Do you believe that?"

"I really don't know", responded Amy with a tinge of nervousness, "I don't want to think that one of my closest friends would give me up so easily."

Brian felt sorry for the goddess in front of him. He thought the world was quite unfair if her kindness would prove to be her downfall. Brian knew exactly what was going on. He hated Sophie and wanted to see her be punished – particularly by Amy.

"There's a way which could likely result in us figuring out what Sophie was up to", said Brian, "I think you know what that is."

"Shrink her", said Amy with a gasp and putting her hands over her mouth.

"You betcha. I think it would be a great way to teach her a lesson."

"I know", said Amy, "but... I feel so bad doing it. I can't, Brian. I'm not that kind of person. I want everyone to be happy."

"At the sacrifice of your own happiness?"

"It's not like that. Seeing others happy makes me happy. I don't want to offend anyone or cause anyone trouble – like I did to poor Brad."

"You do know how Brad was trying to make himself happy, right?"

"Yes Brian, I know", responded Amy with a sigh, "I guess I have to defend myself sometimes."

"Exactly", said Brian with a clap of his hands, "I will help you out."

"AIMS", shouted Sophie, "WE SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY TALK NOW!!! I THOUGHT I SAW BRAD RUNNING ACROSS CAMPUS BUTT NAKED. WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Umm", said Amy softly, "you can come in a minute. I am changing into my pajamas."

"STILL NAKED HUH!! OMG SO YOU DID UNDRESS FOR BRAD!!"

Brian watched as Amy put on a pink nightshirt and some flannel pants. He thought Amy was gorgeous no matter what she was wearing.

Amy opened the door. Brian saw Sophie for the first time. She was very different from Amy in terms of looks. Sophie was a tall blond girl who really overdid the makeup. Sophie still looked like she was inebriated. Brian could understand why someone like Amy would be intimidated by someone like Sophie.

"AIMS", shouted Sophie, "I WANT TO KNOW ALL OF THE JUICY DETAILS!! I SAW YOU LEAVE THE FRAT HOUSE WITH BRAD AND I WAS LIKE OH MY GOSH – YOU TWO ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!! BUT HE'S LIKE GONE AND I DON'T KNOW UM... LIKE WHY!!"

"We just realized we weren't compatible for one another", responded Amy matter-of-factly, "I think he's too wild for me."

"BUT LIKE BRAD WOULD HAVE REALLY HELPED LOOSEN YOU UP, AIMS!!"

"Umm..I'm sorry", said Amy with a mumble, "I didn't mean to disappoint you."

"THAT IS WHAT YOU DID", said Sophie with a sneer, "YOU DISAPPOINTED ME!! I WAS SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! YOU WERE FINALLY GOING TO GET LAID AND KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!!"

Brian wanted to stab Sophie in the eye. He was going to shrink her down to size.

"Speaking of Brad", said Amy with a twinkle in her eye, "how is your application to Tennyson Equities going?"

"OH AIMS", said Sophie, "IT IS GOING SUPER!! I WAS TOLD I WAS GOING TO BE A GUARANTEE FOR EMPLOYMENT!! I KNOW YOU'RE GOING OFF TO SOME NERD LAB SOMEWHERE SO NONE OF THIS PROBABLY MATTERS TO YOU, AIMS!!

"You're right", said Amy, "I have zero interest in working for a hedge fund."

"I CAN SEE WHY", said Sophie, "YOU'RE SO NAÏVE AND LITTLE!! THE OTHER ASSOCIATES WOULD TAKE PLEASURE IN STEPPING ON YOU!!"

Brian chuckled. Sophie would realize the irony of her statement quite soon, yes quite soon.

"I guess I need to be careful then", said Amy, "I wish you the best of luck at Tennyson Equities. I hope I didn't ruin your chances tonight."

"What are you talking about", asked Sophie nervously and unusually softly, "I.. know Brad is the son of Tennyson's CEO, but how would you screwing up a sexy night with him lead to me not getting a job at Tennyson?"

"I know exactly how", said Amy with unusual confidence, "you really wanted me to go to this party. Your enthusiasm was off the charts for my attendance. You kept bringing up Brad saying that he wanted to sleep with an Asian chick. You have been trying to get into Brad's favor because you think he possesses some sort of influence due to family connections. You wanted to work at a place like Tennyson Equities since you were a freshman. I think you... um..."

"I what", asked Sophie, "I know it is a crazy night for you. Maybe, you should get some sleep and we can discuss more after that."

"Hmmm", said Amy, "I suppose so. But first, I think we should have a little fun."

"What kind of fun, Aims?"

That was Brian's cue to point the device at Sophie and watch as she shrunk down to an inch tall – the same height as the tiny Brian.

Brian did that without a problem at all. He pressed the button on his Amplitudo Novo and Sophie dwindled down in size in an instant.

Brian heard Sophie scream. She may still have been drunk but she seemed to have a full understanding of her current situation. He wondered how Sophie must have felt upon seeing Amy tower over her. Sophie must have realized that Amy could crush her with ease – only with one of Amy's normally tiny feet.

Amy was looking down at Sophie.

"Aims, what is going on here", squeaked Sophie, "I don't.. um.. was this one of your weird physics assignments? I don't even know how this is possible."

"I didn't do this to you", said Amy nervously, "this wasn't my fault.. you didn't even see me do anything."

"How did this happen to me then", asked Sophie as she walked closer to one of Amy's bare feet.

"I um...be careful. I'm so much larger than you now."

"I believe you. You are too good of a person to do this to me."

"Yes she is", shouted Brian, "but I'm not!"

"Who the fuck are you", Sophie asked Brian.

"A concerned citizen", said Brian matter-of-factly.

"You look like you're just a boy", spat Sophie, "so, it was you."

"Yes, it was me", said Brian, "I shrank you down to a more appropriate size."

"What the hell is this? Aims, talk to me", said Sophie.

"I have some questions for you given what happened tonight", said Amy, "let me pick you up and we can discuss."

"Meh, probably safer up there than by your feet."

"I would agree", responded Amy with a smirk.

Amy picked up Sophie and Brian and put both of them on her desk. Brian was beyond excited for what Amy Liang had in mind.

Amy smiled down at both of them and said with an innocent tone, "this is all very much new to me, so please be patient."

"Aims", said Sophie, "I don't know why you and this weirdo have done this to me. Aren't we supposed to best friends? Best friends forever?"

Brian noticed Amy was beginning to tear up but was trying her hardest to hold the tears back. She tapped her fingers on the desk.

"I hope you didn't do what I think you did", said Amy with a soft whisper, "did you deliberately..."

"Deliberately what, Aims? This is ridiculous"

"Just say it", said Brian, "remember, you're the one who is in control now – not Sophie. Amy, tell Sophie exactly what is on your mind."

"Okay", Amy sighed and then said, "Sophie, I ask that you be honest with me here. Did you insist I go to that party so I would have an encounter with Brad? You talked about him specifically multiple times and then he got me super drunk and then...oh my gosh."

Brian saw Sophie look down at the ground – feeling shame. He predicted that Sophie was more ready to accept redemption than Brad ever would be.

"I'm so sorry, Amy", said Sophie softly, "it's just that...you know how much being able to work at Tennyson Equities means to me. I don't have the best grades and I...I... just really wanted this kind of job since I learned about the derivative market in high school. I partied too hard though and have a low GPA. I can totally handle the job though. Brad told me that he would give me an in with his father if I brought him someone special. So..um...that person was kind of you. I know what I did was awful and I'm sorry."

Amy was trying to keep a poker face but Brian could tell that she was really miffed about what Sophie did. Sophie essentially used Amy as a stepping stone for her career – someone who only mattered in that context and not as a best friend. Sophie surely knew of Brad's history with women and knew that she was going to be putting Amy in danger with that little scheme of theirs. This was fucking tragic.

"Thank you for being honest with me", said Amy, "I understand that I was simply a tool to be used to further your own ambitions."

"No", said Sophie shaking her head, "please, it wasn't like that at all. I thought Brad was going to treat you well. I really did."

Sophie was lying, Brian knew that much. Sophie didn't give a shit about Amy. The only thing on her mind was the spanking new job.

"I am considering forgiving you", said Amy with a smile, "there are a couple of things I want you to do for me though, Sophie."

"Anything", said Sophie with a frantic tone, "I'll do anything to make it up to you. We are supposed to be like best friends forever."

"Good", said Amy, "I remember this one time that we were out having drinks and you were getting into this rant about how Asian girls have the flattest asses and that made us less sexy somehow. I do remember that comment very well. You can play with my flat ass."

Brian could see the sweat dripping from Sophie's forehead at that suggestion; the poor girl was terrified. This would certainly teach Sophie a good lesson.

"I..will...um...do it, okay. What do you want me to do?"

"I am going to put you between my cheeks", said Amy matter-of-factly, "and you umm..."

"I what? Please tell me."

"You just hang in tight and hopefully it isn't too unpleasant of an experience, but my ass is so flat that you may not even be able to fit in there. There's only one way to find out for sure."

"We can discuss in theory."

"We're past that", said Amy with a surprisingly stern voice, "you didn't respect me or my body. Now, I must do the same to you."

Sophie began to cry. Amy picked up Sophie with her thumb and second finger. Amy wiggled her way out of her pajama pants and underwear.

Sophie started to scream. Amy looked at Sophie and said, "do what I say and we can still be friends when all of this ends."

Amy inserted Sophie in between her ass cheeks. Brian got a view of iMax proportions of the inside. He figured it was a good punishment.

Amy then turned around and looked at Brian with concern.

"I don't know", said Amy softly, "perhaps I'm being too harsh with the tiny Sophie."

"I doubt you'll cause even close to the amount of pain that her actions have caused you. How does she feel inside your flat ass?"

"Sophie kind of tickles but besides that I don't really feel anything else. Like you, she's very small. I'm scared I will harm my friend."

Brian sighed. Amy really needed to start making better friends if this self-serving cunt was actually considered to be a "best friend forever" of her.

"Don't exert too much pressure on your cheeks", said Brian, "that will minimize pain and discomfort she could feel from her time inside your cheeks."

"But I'm tired of standing, I feel like I need to sit down", said Amy with a playful pout, "what should I do, Dr. Bernstein?"

End Notes:

I hope you all liked this chapter ;)
More fun coming up!

More Playtime by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Amy has plans for Sophie - what will she do?

*Sophie's POV*

As far as Sophie Markov was concerned, she didn't deserve any of this. Sophie was in a situation which should have been impossible: she was lodged in between the ass cheeks of her pretty yet naïve roommate. It wasn't quite as smelly as she would have imagined given she was right by the exit hole of shit. Sophie could barely fathom her situation. She couldn't believe that Amy would actually agree to do such a heinous thing. Sophie snarled quietly. It was all the fault of that man who accompanied her. Amy was far too easily controlled by others around her. Sophie hoped she would be alive to stop Amy from letting herself be influenced by bad forces.

Sophie could hear the chatter between Amy and Dr. Bernstein from outside. It was definitely all the workings of Dr. Bernstein. Amy could be turned back into her regular stuff, but what would a professor want from her? Of course, Amy was such a nerd that she was probably in the professor's wet dreams or some bullcrap like that. Sophie was distracted from her thoughts by a rather uncomfortable sensation.

"Brian, do you think if I did one hundred sit-ups that my ass would become more firm", asked Amy sweetly.

"Absolutely, if you want to do it – I think you should."

Fucking jackass, thought Sophie, it was definitely clear what caused Brad to run out completely naked. He must have gone through similar torment. Sophie tried to think optimistically, if Brad wasn't killed then she wouldn't be killed either. However, the walls began to close onto her. Sophie couldn't think. She couldn't do anything. She could feel the soft skin make a serious attempt to crush her body amongst all directions. One hundred? Were they fucking nuts? Sophie hated them.

*Brian's POV*

Devilish thoughts had filled Brian's head. Amy was now putting Sophie through unbelievable torture. Brian was almost embarrassed to admit that the whole situation turned him on – however, he remembered how Sophie deliberately put Amy in harm's way. The guilt dissipated immediately. Brian could put a stop to all of this whenever he felt like it. To an outsider, it simply looked like a college girl doing some sit-ups in her room trying to stay in shape. Brian knew better though.

"Poor girl inside my butt", said Amy sympathetically, "I would hate to be in her situation right now."

"Me too."

"How many sit-ups should I do?"

"It's up to you – not me – you're the almighty goddess who can kill me and Sophie with minimal effort."

"But you're the one with the tool to change the size of objects."

"I surrender myself to you and I hope Sophie will do the same."

"Good thing I am not feeling gassy, imagine how awful that would be for her. I wouldn't be able to grow Sophie back since she would kill me on sight."

After another ten sit-ups, Amy decided that she was done.

"I think it's time for me to take Sophie out of her prison. I guess she's getting tired of feeling like she's being sat on. It's weird though. I am usually the smallest one in the room."

"Times have changed, sweetheart."

Amy then used two of her fingers to pull Sophie out from the butt.

"We should get you washed up", said Amy to an angry and frightened Sophie, "you must have gotten dirty in there."

"No", said Sophie sarcastically, "your ass smells like daisies. I will forgive you if you grow me back right now."

"A little more fun first", said Amy with a smile.
Brian watched as Amy took Sophie to the bathroom and washed her up. To Amy's credit, she seemed to be as careful as she could be to ensure Sophie's safety.

*Sophie's POV*

Sophie didn't want to admit any satisfaction but she relished from the pseudo-shower. Amy was gentle with her – perhaps more gentle than she needed to be. She needed to talk with Amy about everything that was going on. Sophie knew that her own actions were a little underhanded, however, Amy wasn't supposed to do anything about it. Her meek roommate was expected to stay silent and never bring up any incident that might have occurred. It was all the workings of that "Dr. Bernstein" guy. He ruined everything for her and Brad. Sophie was unbelievably pissed off about that and had immediately conocted fantasies of turning his giant weapon against him. Sophie saw Amy look down at her with concern.

"How are you holding up?"

"What do you think", said Sophie bitterly, "what a fucking dumb question to ask."

"I'm sorry.. I was just concerned about you."

"You should have thought of that before you stuck me in your shithole."

Amy was incredibly delicate. Sophie saw that her sharp words were already having some impact.

"I'm sorry.. it's just.."

"I get it", said Sophie, "you're taking orders from some dorky physics nerd. You just love doing what other people tell you to do, huh? Even when it is hurting your best friend."

"I've been confused about our friendship lately."

"I never meant to hurt you. I thought you and Brad would..."

"We would do what? Hit it off? If you knew me at all, you would know that's the least likely kind of guy I would be interested in."

"I'm guessing your type is moreso maniacal mad scientists."

"Time to quiz you about me."

"Uh, okay."

"At the spa, what's my favorite treatment?"

Sophie wasn't sure. She wouldn't admit it but she didn't really pay that much attention to Amy whenever they hung out. Amy was always moreso there to listen to whatever it was Sophie wanted to talk about. Sophie quickly went through her memories about the last time they went to the spa. Amy, usually being a wallflower, was unusually giddy after the foot massage. That must have been it.

"I think I know. Is it the foot massage session?"

"Yes it is", responded Amy with a smile, "I love getting my feet pampered and now you can do that for me."

"How", asked Sophie, "I'm the size of a fucking insect."

"The sole of the foot has more nerve endings than any other part of the body. I think I'll be able to feel your efforts down there."

Sophie groaned. Amy took her back to the bedroom where Brian was watching – he kept a poker face but he was probably gleeful inside knowing that he could control such a weakling. To think about it, he was probably a virgin loser who never kissed a girl.

Amy sat on the floor with her legs stretched out. She put Sophie down right next to her right foot. Sophie was terrified. She could barely move a muscle upon seeing the massive lower appendage so close. One wrong move and Sophie could be crushed flat. At normal size, Amy had tiny feet. Sophie could never borrow shoes from her roommate since her own size 10 feet would never fit in them. Amy's size 6 feet would now pulverize any shoe that Sophie could fit her own foot into.

"Please", begged Sophie, "you don't want to do this to me – we are supposed to be best friends."

"I want you to rub my feet", said Amy, "they had a long day and they are tired."

Sophie put both of her hands onto Amy's soft sole and began moving her hands up and down.

Much to Sophie's surprise, Amy's feet were very clean and didn't emit an odor. Sophie was certain her own feet would be much less pleasant. Sophie continued to rub as Amy let out soft moans of pleasure. At least, she was doing a good job. Sophie was going to take this task very seriously. She needed to if she wanted things to return to the way they were.

"Your hands feel so nice on my foot", said Amy softly, "you really are good at this."

Sophie couldn't help but smile. The normal Amy still existed, the delicate and gentle Amy who always wanted to make things pleasant for those around her. Sophie would still need to have a long talk with Amy once she was back to normal size.

As Sophie continued her rubbing, she noticed a piece of carpet fuzz lodged in between two wrinkles of the sole. Sophie decided to go the extra mile and tug on the fuzz. It was an imperfection which needed to be gone. The blonde put in all of her strength. It was harder than she would have expected. There must have been some dried sweat which was making it more challenging and the fuzz more adhesive. However, Sophie's efforts were rewarded and the fuzz was pulled out.

"Wow", said Amy, "you're cleaning my feet too, thank you."

Sophie didn't say anything. The less she spoke, the sooner this would be over.

"I think I know a way that can help you clean my foot."

Sophie pretended not to pay attention.

"You can lick it for me. I bet your tongue would feel good on my sensitive foot."

Sophie gagged. No, she wasn't doing that.

"That's gross, Amy", said Sophie, "did that fucking pervert put you up to that?"

"No he didn't", responded Amy, "this is my idea. I think my feet need a little bath and your tongue can provide that for them."

"Fine", groaned Sophie, "I guess your feet are well-maintained enough that it won't be a deadly experience."

Sophie watched as Amy's toes wiggled in anticipation. Sophie was really going to have to do this. She was going to give up her dignity to please Amy's commands. Sophie realized that she had done the same thing to Amy. But Sophie had much more on the line than her weak-willed roommate.

Sophie stuck her tongue out and put it on Amy's sole. It was a bizarre experience. Amy couldn't stop giggling from above as she said, "wow, that feels so good, I hope you keep doing such a good job for my feet. They are very happy. I'll tell you when you can stop."

Much time had passed, at least it felt like forever to Sophie. Sophie continued the process of "cleaning" Amy's right foot. She approached the toes which would be the most active part. Amy turned her foot around so that the sole was now facing downward.

"You should get in between the toes too", said Amy, "they probably have accumulated the most dirt."

Sophie groaned but dutifully approached Amy's toes. Amy's feet were well-pedicured with dark purple nail polish and trimmed nails. Amy certainly took good care of her feet – now Sophie was going to be the one to do so. Sophie began to lick the toes and in between them. Sophie had a "near-death" experience when Amy gripped her big and second toe around Sophie's body.

"Oops", said Amy softly and with regret, "I didn't mean for that to happen. My feet are sensitive to that kind of touch."

"And you like it just fine", grumbled Sophie.

*Brian's POV*

Brian was impressed by how far Amy was going with this. Sophie was truly now Amy's foot pet. It was better than Amy being Sophie's tool to further ambitions. Brian really wanted to join in. He would have to ask Amy later if they could roleplay in a similar way as she did with Sophie.

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter - more fun to come.

Sophie Underfoot by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It switches between the POV of Amy, Sophie, and Brian.

*Amy's POV*

Amy was absolutely amazed by the power she now held over Sophie. Sophie was a woman who was used to holding total dominance over Amy. Anything Sophie wanted Amy to do was obligatory. Now, the tides have turned. Sophie was now worshipping Amy's bare feet. Amy loved the soft and succulent kisses placed on her soft feet. She still felt a lot of discomfort and unease at the idea of having a tiny woman at her feet but she rationalized that Sophie deserved this treatment given that Sophie essentially did send Amy to be sexually assaulted by a known pervert and predator. Yes, thought Amy with a smile, Sophie was more than deserving of anything that happened to her right now. Amy let herself be amused by seeing Sophie's look of being intimidated whenever Amy wiggled her toes. Amy could only imagine what her petite toes looked like to the minuscule Sophie. Amy did have an idiosyncratic habit of playing with small objects with her toes. Amy always relished in how the small object felt on her smooth and sensitive skin. Amy wanted to punish herself severely for her thoughts. She was the diminutive and timid girl who was always anxious to please whomever was in her social circle. Amy knew her footplay was typically a method to dispel anxiety which had encompassed her mind on a frequent basis. Sophie was now nothing more than a stress reliever whose purpose was to bring comfort and pleasure to those who were larger and more powerful than her. Amy proceeded to trap Sophie underneath her cute toes.

*Sophie's POV*

Sophie felt the sweat trickle down her forehead as she continued her humiliating task of licking Amy's feet. Amy certainly wasn't making the task any easier for Sophie. Sophie wanted to punch Amy anytime she looked down with that "sweet" and "innocent" smile of hers. No, thought Sophie, her anger should have been directed towards Dr. Bernstein. He was the bastard who invented the device which shrunk her. He was the one who probably lusted after Amy and concocted this sick and twisted fantasy of his. Amy wasn't the bad one here. Sophie could still push Amy into the right direction. Sophie could still get the old Amy back. Something had occurred which would make Sophie's task much more difficult to complete.

Sophie was at the crevice between Amy's largest toe and second largest toe. She was about to leave but Amy's toes began to squeeze Sophie's body: the grip they held on Sophie was so powerful that she resigned herself to the fact that she had no power in stopping Amy. Sophie knew this was along what Amy typically did with small objects probably in an absentminded manner. Sophie felt the pressure on her body. It felt like Amy's toes were squeezing the life out of the diminutive Sophie. Sophie knew that Amy would not kill her. She needed to think of the long term. This was simply one night and nothing more.

*Amy's POV*
Amy felt the surge of pleasure rush through her body as she squeezed the object between her toes. Amy let herself dwell on all of the pain and suffering she had experienced when she thought Brad was going to have his way with her. If it wasn't for Brian, Amy would have been raped by the fraternity horndog. The what-ifs had plagued Amy's thoughts. Amy was given Everclear to make her more "compliant". Sophie must have been fully aware that Brad was going to date rape Amy. She felt from the bottom of her heart that Sophie wouldn't have felt any remorse or regret for her actions if it wasn't for this peculiar situation Brian put all of them in. Amy had forgotten at times that the object lodged between her toes was a real and sentient human being. Sophie was like a cap of a pen which was on a floor of a classroom. At this point in time, Sophie was simply a stress reliever who was meant to provide Amy with a sense of comfort and solace for the incredibly stressful and dangerous situation she was put through.

"Wow", said Amy with a pleasant tone, "you feel really nice under my toes. I didn't think, until tonight, that it was possible for anything to provide my feet with so much comfort. I wonder what would happen if I put you inside one of my favorite pairs of shoes - you know, those cute flats I adore. Poor Brian was in the unfortunate and unenviable situation of being trapped inside my shoe. It was something I deeply regretted letting happen to Brian even though I was unaware that he was a shrunken man at the time. As for you though, I just don't think I'll have that same feeling."

Sophie couldn't speak or respond to Amy's monologue. It was better that way. Perhaps, it would allow Sophie to reflect on the despicable way she treated her "best friend". Perhaps, it would allow Sophie to improve herself and transform into a better and kinder human being. Amy was eternally grateful to her physics professor for inventing such a machine. Amy liked to be kind and polite to everyone she knew. However, it was a pleasant change to be the "giantess" in the room on occasion. Amy wished there was something she could do to reciprocate all of the things Brian had done for her. As she scrunched Sophie between her toes, she pondered on what she could possibly do for Brian.

*Sophie's POV*
Sophie felt like she was going to puke. The vertigo caused by Amy's movement of her toes was rough and nauseating. It was more terrifying than any roller coaster. Sophie would have rather taken Amy's "difficult Physics exam" for her than be Amy's shrunken foot slave. Sophie felt very sweaty. She guessed that it was likely a mixture of the sweat produced by her own body and the sweat produced by Amy's foot. Sophie had hoped that Amy wasn't truly enjoying this torture. It had to be, Sophie surmised, that it was Amy's way of trying to get her revenge on Sophie for a perceived wrong. Sophie could barely think anymore though. Her body was being pushed in all directions by the unrelenting toes of her cute yet timid roommate. Sophie closed her eyes and tried to imagine life as a first year associate at Tennyson Equities. She hoped that Brad would still put in a good word for her. Perhaps, they could bond over their torturous experiences. Sophie temporarily put herself in a state of pleasure as she thought about her dream job. She would make a lot of money. She would become as wealthy as the Tennysons someday. Sophie would become astronomically more successful than either Amy or Dr. Bernstein.

*Brian's POV*
Brian didn't even bother to conceal his arousal anymore about the whole situation. His goddess was actually standing up for herself. His goddess was learning how to assert herself upon others. At the other end, Sophie was learning how to submit herself to others. Brian looked up to the sky and saw a look of bliss and glee on Amy's face. Amy was finally comprehending the power she held over the shrunken people. The only worry that had gone through Brian's thoughts was whether Amy would have deep regrets about the experience later on. Amy's nature was in many ways incompatible with the giantesses he had often read about. Many of them were cold and ruthless women like Sophie. Amy was a woman who had been hurt and potentially damaged by the cruel people who happened to exist in her world.

"Does my microscopic friend like what he sees", asked Amy with a playful tone.

Brian tried to hide his erection from Amy but it was futile. Amy knew exactly what Brian liked. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he toiled industriously for ten years on the shrinking machine due to certain hidden passions he had - including his giantess fetish.

Brian could only nod in rapid successions as his response to his infallible Amy.

"There is something which feels really nice between my toes. It's been improving my mood tremendously. Perhaps, it makes me more eager to really reward a certain tiny man for all of the things he has done for me."

"Amy, the best reward you can give is to reward yourself. I have a strong passion for justice being served."

"Something tells me that you have a desire to be trapped under my foot from the way you have been watching me play with this object. I have no idea about its origins. All I know is that it brings me pleasure when it touches my body."

"I must admit that I am feeling a little embarrassed to say this but I think you are right about my desires. Soon, you will have to release the object from your toes. It probably wouldn't serve you well if you broke the object. The ramifications of doing so could be quite severe unfortunately. Your toes are really mesmerizing me right now and I am not ashamed to admit it."

"Something tells me that we are both going to benefit incredibly from your little fetish", said Amy with a wink.

Brian was aroused and terrified as he could see Sophie on occasion trying her best to escape Amy's "petite" toes.

Finally, Amy released the grip she had on Sophie.

End Notes:

Has Sophie learned her lesson?
What does Amy have in store for Brian?

Defiance is Punished by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

A confused Sophie is struggling to figure a way out of her situation.

Brian had to admit to himself that the whole situation was utterly bizarre. He watched as the powerful toes loosened their grip on the tiny Sophie and she rolled away from Amy's massive foot.

"I am deeply sorry for what I had done to you", said Amy sympathetically to Sophie, "I hope this doesn't prove to be a detriment to our friendship in the long run."

Sophie spat at the ground furiously and said, "I know that you are simply letting this pervert tell you what to do. You have always been a pushover - someone who is weak, even though you are a giantess to me now - I can still sense your weakness like how a Rottweiler can sense fear."

"I understand that you are upset", said Amy, "but did you ever think about my feelings when you let me go off to Brad in an inebriated state? You know the kind of woman I am. I have told you about my hopes, dreams, and aspirations. These are things which don't coincide with being raped by an obnoxious frat boy."

"Look", said Sophie calmly, "I am aware that I have committed an awful crime against our friendship. You know my own hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Can't you understand how important it is for me to start my career at a firm such as Tennyson Equities. I didn't think he was going to try to rape you. I thought you would like him. I mean - what woman doesn't like a man of such high breeding and with such prestigious connections?"

Brian felt the need to interject as he said, "Oh hush, the motivation behind your actions just makes you seem more petty and insecure. I think you are where you belong: at Amy's feet. You have for far too long taken advantage of her kind and sensitive nature. I am fortunate to be in the situation where I can protect her from people such as you."

"Jeez", groaned Sophie, "I said I was sorry - like shouldn't that be enough for you, professor? Amy, I will give you a compliment though. Your feet are incredibly soft. They inspire me to make sure my own feet are just as soft."

"Thank you", said Amy with a blush.

"Aww", cooed Sophie, "you are too cute - even when you are a thousand times larger than me. I definitely appreciate your friendship and you have done so much for me. I was almost kicked out of school for having a low GPA but you were there encouraging me to do my best and to be the best I can be. You were the one who helped me get my act together."

Brian had trouble trusting Sophie. She was trying to weasel her way out of extra punishment. Honestly, Sophie could probably couldn't care less about her "friend".

"I'm trying to resist temptation", said Amy biting her lip.

"What kind of temptation", asked Sophie with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"My foot wants to touch your body again", said Amy, "you felt so good under my foot but I know you wouldn't benefit from it like I would."

"You're the kindest person I know", said Sophie with a smile, "so how about growing me back?"

"What do you think, Professor", asked Amy

"I am still uncertain about whether Sophie is ready to be restored to her regular size."

"Fuck you", snarled Sophie.

"I don't think that you have quite gone through as much pain as Amy did when with Brad."

"Well, I'm not a fucking weakling - so you have to put me through a whole lot of pain then if you want me to feel at the same magnitude she felt. I am here to help Amy be strong and self-confident. That has been my role in Amy's life. You are simply a dork who wants to bang my roommate and best friend. You know nothing about her. You know nothing about me. Amy and I are practically joined at the hip."

Brian thought that this conversation must have been particularly strange to Amy - a tiny woman was talking about she basically owned and controlled a woman who could crush her with minimal effort.

"You think you're so tough, huh", said Brian, "why don't you prove it then? Amy needs satisfaction in a certain area right now and you are the perfect size to give it to her."

"Brian", said Amy meekly, "I couldn't - this is Sophie."

"Think about what she did to you."

"Can you stop fucking saying that", screamed Sophie, "you're not fucking Batman. You don't stand for justice or anything like that. I bet you were spying on my friend and got jealous when you saw Brad - so you concocted this whole rape story up and made my friend believe the story. Amy, I don't know what you have gone through but this guy is messing with your head."

Amy looked down at Sophie and then said angrily, "how can you even say that with a straight face? You have some nerve. I think I will do something to you right now."

Sophie began to bolt. She saw a massive foot hover over her body. Sophie must have been terrified beyond her mind. Her normally tiny and gentle friend was now going to crush her. Sophie tried to outrun the foot but there was never a chance. Amy put her foot down on Sophie so that she was under the very low arch of Amy's foot.

"Oh my, Brian, the object is tickling my foot so much. I wonder if we can tell the object that this experience never happened and that it made it up."

"Can an object like that have thoughts?"

"That is a good point, Professor Bernstein, a very good point. I think the tiny object is making good use of the wrinkles on my sole. It feels like it wants me to take my foot off but how can such an object even have the rights to make me do what it wants. I wonder where this object was manufactured. I think I would want to get it for my friends."

"Besides me, you don't have friends", Brian heard Sophie say from underfoot.

""What should I do now, Dr. Bernstein", asked Amy cutely, "the object told me that I only do things because you tell me to do them."

Brian saw this as an opportunity to get Amy to do something unbelievably humiliating to Sophie - something so unbelievable that Sophie would be longing to be under Amy's foot instead.

"I have an idea", said Brian with a slight smile, "why don't you put Sophie inside you?"

"My mouth or my... oh... I think I know what you want - tee-hee."

"Yes that", said Brian, "see if you can figure out what body part I'm talking about."

Amy gave Brian a cute and modest smile. She then lifted her foot up. Sophie looked like she was ready to run again but Amy picked Sophie up with ease. Amy then sat down on the ground and inserted Sophie inside of her vagina.

"Did I pick the right body part, professor? I hope I have satisfied your request."

"Yes you have Amy", responded Brian, "yes, you have. Now have fun."

Amy giggled and then began to moan.

End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. You can probably guess at least one thing that will be in the next chapter ;)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5166