The Size Zone Season 2 by Size Master
Summary:

The second season to The Size Zone


Categories: Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Body Exploration, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 232485 Read: 141588 Published: May 21 2015 Updated: November 19 2015

1. Episode 1 A...The Apprentice:Homecoming Pt. 1 by Size Master

2. Episode 1 A...The Apprentice:Homecoming Pt. 2 by Size Master

3. Episode 1 B The Apprentice: Homecoming Part 2 Pt. 1 by Size Master

4. Episode 1 B The Apprentice: Homecoming Part 2 Pt. 2 by Size Master

5. Episode 1 B The Apprentice: Homecoming Part 2 Pt. 3 by Size Master

6. Episode 2...High Definition by Size Master

7. Episode 3...Legion by Size Master

8. Episode 4...The Humites by Size Master

9. Episode 5...The Survivors by Size Master

10. Episode 6...Friendship by Size Master

11. Episode 7 Pt. 1...The Giantess Writer by Size Master

12. Episode 7 Pt. 2...The Giantess Writer by Size Master

13. Episode 8...Somewhere I Belong Pt. 1 by Size Master

14. Episode 8...Somewhere I Belong Pt. 2 by Size Master

15. Episode 9...Fixer Upper Pt. 1 by Size Master

16. Episode 9...Fixer Upper Pt. 2 by Size Master

17. Episode 9...Fixer Upper Pt. 3 by Size Master

18. Size Zone the Movie pt. 1 by Size Master

19. Size Zone the Movie pt. 2 by Size Master

20. Size Zone the Movie pt. 3 by Size Master

21. Size Zone the Movie pt. 4 by Size Master

Episode 1 A...The Apprentice:Homecoming Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Welcome to season 2 of The Size Zone!  As a special treat our season premere will be a two part episode! Enjoy part A!

Amber Grayson, a 19 year old girl who has been busy last time we saw her. She has grown accustomed to her new life but there is something that has been gnawing at her these past 3 years. She is a girl with unfinished business.  Let's watch and see how she plans to change that. She how she travels even deeper into The Size Zone...

 

As I look at the Mediterranean Sea from our private beach I can't help remember the time me and my family traveled to Naples, Florida. I was ten and my little brother was 7. We played in the water splashing each other while mom and dad just grinned and waved. I took a lot of things for granted with my family. Even when I became a soul eater I thought I could still hold onto my family.  My old master told me that would be impossible. I was immortal, they were not. No one could predict what would happen. Dad was killed trying to save me from the Order and I was branded a terrorist. It's a bitter thing to be exiled from your home. "I thought I'd find you here" a voice said behind me. "Hi, Rafael" I said turning behind and seeing him.

 

Rafael was a 16 year old boy from Madrid. He was a very rare person. His father is a soul eater and he was born "activated".  After coming to the Athanatos Academia, the name of this academy, I learned it's rare for males to be soul eaters and even rarer for them to be born with the ability to use magic. "You're thinking about them again aren't you?" he asked. "...yeah. My birthday is today. My parents took me and my brother to Disneyland as a gift when I was 10" I said. "Lucky you. My dad really never did those things with me. He was busy chasing women, or his next meal" Rafael said tossing his long black hair as he stretched his neck. Raf was adorable. Like many soul eaters, his appearance was far more attractive than the average human. The girls here in the island clamored to be his girlfriend or more. I don't know why he focused on me.

 

 "What about your mom? You told me she's still alive" I said. "Dad divorced her a few years ago. He claims she was holding him down. Truthfully, I think dad can't bear to see her grow old and die. Dad tends to focus on his needs. Mom calls me now and then to check on me" he said. "You’re the one who's lucky. Mom thinks I'm a terrorist or some shit" I said. "Nonsense. Your mother knows you" he said. He sat beside me. I could smell his body spray. He smelled nice. "Wish I really knew. I know the Order is still looking for me" I said. He put his hands around my waist. I tensed up. "They're looking for all of us. That why we're here so we can learn to defend ourselves. Is it true you took out an entire combat team?" he asked. "Three of them actually. Well four if you count the chopper they sent in" I said. "You stopped a fucking chopper?" he asked. "Shrank that motherfucker" I said. "Damn chica. You're one badass" he said hugging me. I tensed up more. My heart beat faster.

 

"You okay Amber?" he said noticing my quickening breaths. "Do...do you like me Raf?" I asked nervous. "Well yeah. You haven't noticed that yet?" he said chuckling. "Why? There are plenty other girls prettier than me" I said. "Maybe on the outside but not on the inside. When it's time to feed you're not cruel about it like the others. The other girls tease and rape the men over and over while you do just what needs to be done. If that's not enough you're the best student here. The head mistress herself calls you a prodigy. Amber, you are incredible" he said kissing me. I felt his tongue in my mouth and I returned his kiss. "You're not saying that just to fuck me are you? Apple fell far away enough from the tree right?" I asked. He looked at me upset. He got up and walked away. "Raf wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean...shit. Nice going Amber. A guy likes you and you damn near call him a pervert for it" I said slamming my fist on the sand.

 

I returned to the main building and made my way to the dorm.  I thought about what he said. It's true that I don't really toy with my food. Truthfully, that's a more private thing for me. It's embarrassing with a crowd. Ms. Ambrosia and I did it but that was more sensual than power tripping. I...I really miss her. "Make way for the teacher’s pet!" a girl shouted. "Think you're hot shit because the mistress gives you private lessons?" another girl said stepping into my way. "Fuck off Elise" I told the girl. You'd think I would be done with clique bitches when I left high school but no. Elise and her fucking cronies try to rule the academy. "Fuck you say to me geek?!" she said gripping my shirt collar.

 

"You think you can just waltz in here and fuck with how we got things here? Not only that your homely ass is found talking to Rafael!" she yelled. Elise is a 20 year old girl from England. Very pretty with long flowing blond hair and eyes like sapphires. Like I said to Raf, there were girls prettier than me here. "And this here. No way someone like you could afford such a pretty gem in this necklace" she said gripping something very precious. "GET YOUR SKANK ASS HANDS OFF OF IT!" I said shoving her hard. She tumbled to the floor. "Oh that did it. I'm going to enjoy putting you in your place" she said with eyes glowing blue. "Bring it euro trash" I said channeling air currents.

 

"ENOUGH!" a woman yelled. A force hit us and it felt like bee stings in our minds. I glanced over and saw it was the head mistress. Mistress Selene. "So that's what the spell mind shock feels like" I said groaning. "She started it!" Elise said. "No you did. I saw everything. The second you put your hands on her you were at fault. You know the rules about fighting outside of a sanctioned duel. Punishment" she said pointing her finger at her. A white light shot from her fingertip and hit Elise. She wailed as she shrank. She didn't stop shrinking until she was 5 inches tall. Mistress picked her up. "Come to my office later Amy. We have some things to talk about" mistress said walking off with Elise in her grip.  The other girls stepped aside. They wanted no part of me.

 

"Another day in paradise" I said plopping down on my bed. I kicked off my sandals and leaned back. I held my necklace in my hand. It was warm. It's always warm. Not from my body heat but the jewel inside the broach. When I came to the academy 3 years ago Mistress Selene pitied me and gave me a broach with a dull red stone embedded in it. "What's this?" I asked. "You asked if there was a way to preserve you father's soul. This is the way" she said. "But how?" I asked. "I'll show you. This is an ancient technique not used today because it's unnecessary. Long ago when one of our kind had to travel on foot across great distances we used these stones to store souls.  These stones are called blood stones. Souls don't need food or water while the humans do. This way we didn't have to worry about our captives dying and leaving us to starve to death. We just extracted the soul inside and we were fine for a time longer. Now we will try to extract your father's soul inside you" she said.

 

"Will it hurt?" I asked. "Yes. Do you wish to continue?" she asked I nodded. "Brave child. Think about your father. Think about a very precious memory" she said placing her hand on my bare chest. I thought about the time dad took me to the planetarium. It was our first daddy daughter day. I was 6 years old at the time. Funny, this memory is really vivid for such an old one. It was around that time I found my love of science. When we got there the place was packed. They were running a special program where college kids got extra credit just to go. Every burnout and grade grubber was there hoping they would pass their classes just for showing up. The showing was sold out. I was disappointed so dad tried to cheer me up with ice cream. After that we went to the local sports park and rode around in go karts. When it got dark we left. "Have fun today pumpkin?" dad asked. "Yeah but I wish we was able to get into the planetarium" I replied. "Hmmm...." dad said switching lanes on the highway. He took an exit that didn't lead back home. As the minutes ticked by we had left the city. "Dad where are we going?" I asked. "A surprise" he said.

 

The sun had set and it was night by the time he stopped. He pulled over to the shoulder of a dark road. The darkness scared me. "This way" he said holding my hand. He led me into a grassy field which led to a tall hill. "Dad?" I asked confused. "Look up" he said. I looked up and saw the stars. I'd never seen them so bright and clear. "Before you or your brother was born, I and you mother would come out here just to stare at the stars. Without light pollution, you can see them very well out here. Look, there's Jupiter" he said pointing to a star. "And that's really bright one is Venus" he said pointing to the brightest star in the sky. "So Venus is the brightest star?" I asked in wonder. "No you are" he said smiling at me. His eyes were full of love. I hugged him and started crying. "Aw don't cry honey. Look, will you stop crying if daddy gave you the moon?" he said. I nodded. He began reaching for it and the perspective looked like he could actually grab it. "Aw man, I can't grab it. I wonder why" he said.

 

I started giggling. "Because it's too far away silly!" I said. "I guess you're right. Oh a shooting star!" he said pointing. It lasted for a second but I saw that streak of light. "Make a wish" he said. "I wish for more daddy daughter days!" I said. He chuckled. “I think that can be arranged" he said.

 

I noticed my chest was very warm and my cheeks were wet. I had been crying and hadn’t realized it. Then a sharp pain in my chest. "Ow! What are you doing?!" I yelled. You chose a very very precious memory. One you kept close to your heart. I have to yank it out. This is why your chest hurts. Bear with it. I'm almost done" she said. A terrible pain like something important was torn away from me and then nothing but a dull ache. I looked at her hand. In it was a purple ball of glowing smoke. "Here is you father's soul. I can feel the love for you radiating off of it. He must have been great man" she said solemnly. "He was the best" I replied. "Hold out your hand" she said. She slipped me dad's soul. It felt so warm to the touch. Like how warm a blanket feels on cold winter days. "Now push the soul into the bloodstone slowly" she said. I did and slowly dad's soul was absorbed by it. The stone wasn't dull anymore. It glowed a low crimson like it was shining in the brightest sunlight.

 

"If I may ask, what memory was it?" she asked. "My dad took me to the planetarium when I was 6. We....funny I can't remember it as well now" I said trying to remember. "That's because it was a shared memory. You remembered it so well because your father's soul treasured it as well. Apprentice, you will come to learn that souls aren’t just life energy; they are the accumulation of life experiences as well. Humans have more strife and pain in their lives as they get older and this is just one reason we eat young souls. Souls that haven't soured due to age, violence, or loss. Your father was unique. I felt sweetness to his soul. He must have been very content with his life" she said. I wiped away more tears. "Allow me dear" she said putting the necklace on.

 

As I stroke the bloodstone I began my daily routine I do around this time. I began muttering to myself. Special words that I've crafted over three years just for one special day. Over an hour had passed before I decided to go see Mistress Selene. "You asked me to come see you? Oh wow..." I said seeing her sit on her sofa with her feet on the coffee table. Right at her bare feet was Elise who was busy massaging her toes. She had to use both hands at her size to stroke and knead each toe. "Come on in dear. Care for a massage?" she asked. Elise looked at me with pitiful eyes. As much as I would have liked this bitch worshipping my sweaty feet I declined. "Suit yourself. You're missing out. Elise here has gotten quite good at foot rubs. I called you in here because I kept hearing a rumor going around" she said.

 

"Rumor?" I asked. "Yes, I've heard you've wanted to take the Trial of 3. You're the most gifted student I've seen in over millennia but you're not ready to graduate from the academy yet. What's the rush? You're immortal after all" she said. "I made a promise 3 years ago to destroy the Order. I plan to keep it" I said. Selene and Elise looked at me. "You think you're the first to declare that? We've tried to wipe them out since the earliest days of their existence. What makes you different?" Mistress asked. "The previous ones fought out of attrition. I fight out of vengeance. You know what they took from me. You held his soul in your hand. They will not go unpunished. They...will...burn" I said coldly. "If you go you will die. They are far more numerous than you think. You defeated three squads and this is quite an achievement, but even you can't fight them and the resources at their disposal. If they even knew where the academy was they'd nuked us by now. That's what kind of power they have at their disposal. You still care to say you will destroy them?" she asked.

 

"I will or die trying" I replied. "Fine! I can see there's no reasoning with you! So be it. We will perform the Trial in two days. Be prepared" she said. I nodded and left the room.

 

I saw Elise (full size) the next day and apparently she told them what was up. I'd never told them the circumstances behind me ending up here. They assumed a parent or guardian sent me here to learn like many others. They knew now I was a battle tested killer of men. People got out of my way as I walked by. History class was boring. The stories of how previous soul eaters lived and hunted was told and of cautionary tales of how they were killed by the Order. Did you know Jack the Ripper was a soul eater? Neither did me. He extracted souls by cutting into the victim until their soul left their bodies. The problem was the corpse left behind. The Order got wind and killed him. Dumped his body in the Thames. Other classes were more fun though. Spell craft was nice. Thinking of new spells to use in daily life was cool. I learned a trick in which I could control a weak willed person's mind. This came in handy for luring prey. Then meditation. We sat in a circle clearing our minds. This way it was easier to focus on high level spells. Of course all of this ate up energy so we had to recharge every two or three days.

 

They had designated teams that went around and collected people around the world. Most of them came from either Africa or Asia. It was more difficult to hunt in first world countries. The students joked that it was Thai food Thursday's or soul food Saturday's. Now and then we'd get people from Eastern Europe or on rarer occasions people from North America or from Europe. You'd be surprised how much you ceased to care about people begging for their lives when they did it in a language you didn't know. I made my way to the cafeteria where they were ready for us.

 

They had them in boxes. You'd just reach in and pluck one out. We were allowed 3 to a person so that meant about 60 or so people were eaten at one sitting. "Good evening Amy. I heard you will be performing the Trial" Mistress Senna said to me. Senna was a soul eater out of central Africa. Rumor is she knew Cleopatra. "Word travels fast around here" I said grabbing a tray. "Welł you are the talk of the academy. One so young and so adept already. When I was you age I was still trying to learn wind spells" she said chuckling. "What should I expect during the Trial?" I asked. "Ah, that I can't tell you. You will see that for yourself. I'm rooting for you" she said handing me 4 teenagers. "You gave me too much" I said. "Shush. You need them. I gave you the choice ones. Young teens from an orphanage from Romania" she said.

 

I carried my tray of people to my seat and sat down. All of them screamed for their lives. They had been shrunk to just 3 1/4 inches and readied to be devoured by an immortal giantess. I picked up the first one and tossed him into my mouth. A Romanian boy around 14 scrambled and screamed for his life in my mouth. I sucked on him and moved him about making sure his little cock rubbed my tongue. I knew he wouldn't last long being so young. I tasted his cum and swallowed him whole. His soul infused with my body and I immediately felt the soul charge. Next came a girl of similar age. They looked the same so they must have been twins. Some hard sucking on her pussy and she was cumming. Her soul seeped out and I sucked her into my mouth and swallowed. She moved in my stomach for a few seconds more before her body was leached dry of her yummy soul. I ate the third one, a boy of 15 later but I saved the last one. It was common for the shyer girls to take one back to her room. This way she could have fun in private. I dropped the 13 year old boy in my panties and felt him pushing against my pussy. I excused myself later.

 

After some web surfing and satellite TV, I decided to let off some steam.  I pulled back my panties and pulled the young boy trapped inside. He gasped for the cool clean air. As soon as he saw me he began begging and crying in Romanian. "Sorry little guy but I don't know what you're saying" I said smiling. My fingers ran up and down his naked body. He whimpered and sobbed when my finger rubbed his crotch. I felt his cock harden. "I had lunch and now it's time for dessert" I said raising him to my mouth. I sucked his tiny prick between my lips. He groaned and began beating his fists on my upper lip. He had stopped talking and was just sobbing softly as I orally raped him. My finger rubbed his smooth back and pinched his cute tiny ass. He helped and tensed up. A tiny morsel of virgin cum landed on my palate. A faint salty flavor.

 

I dropped him onto the bed. He lay there panting. I undressed and sat down on the bed again. My legs surrounded him. He looked at me with awe. "First time seeing a naked girl? You'll get more than a look" I said pointing to my pussy. He backed up and shook his head. Threatening him verbally was silly. He didn't speak English. I slammed my fist into my palm and pointed at him. He got the picture.  He crawled over and began licking my pussy. "Hmmm...more" I said. He must have thought I'd spare him if he did a good job. He was kneading and licking my pussy as much as he could. "Fuck me" I said. Interesting note; fuck is a universal word. Means the same thing in multiple languages*

 

(Author's note: It's true)

 

He started fucking me as best as he could with a dick two centimeters long. I was horny enough to feel it though. I was moaning like a cheap whore and twisting my nipples while being screwed by a shrunken teen boy. "More! FUCK ME MORE!" I yelled. He sped up and within a few seconds came. He was blowing his puny load into me. He was exhausted. I grabbed his body and shoved him into me feet first. His weak screams rose and fell as I pushed him in and out of my cunt. "Fuck I love tiny people! Oh fuck yes!" I moaned. I was turned on I came. My pussy squeezed him and every muscular contraction sucked him in deeper. By the time I had finished cumming, only his head was visible. I glanced down and burst out laughing. He was neck deep in giantess pussy. It was getting late and I needed to turn in. I didn't take him out. I left him in there.

 

Now and then he'd kick his legs and feet and a small shiver went up my spine. Best sleep in a long time. I was excused from early classes due to the Trial so I slept in. It was late morning by the time I awoke. My pussy pal was asleep. I grabbed his head and yanked him free. He was still asleep surprisingly. "Wow, I really wore you out huh?" I said to him. His body was glistening with my juices. I blew onto him. The coolness awoke him. "Bye little guy. It was fun" I said. Lowering him into my mouth. He whimpered as I closed my mouth. I could taste the sweetness of my juices along with his salty sweat. I sucked on him hard and rolled him around in my mouth. I had gotten good at making them cum fast. Pin them to the roof of your mouth and rub your tongue along their body. I showered as I sucked on him. I tasted his cum as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. His yummy soul seeped out of him. I swallowed and felt his tiny body slide down my gullet. He moved a bit more as I dried off and then he and his soul were absorbed into me as I dressed.

 

The Trial was at noon in the catacombs underneath the school. I had an hour to kill. I walked around the compound until I saw Raf. He was staring at the beach we were on the other day. I walked up to him. He turned around hearing my footsteps. He smiled and then looked down. He turned to walk away. "Raf wait! Please?" I asked. He stopped and turned back to me. "I want to apologize for what I said the other day. I...I've never had a boy say he loved me before. I was kinda scared like I didn't deserve it" I said. His face had concern in it. He walked toward me.  "Amy, I know you didn't main those things. You need to understand that people like us have the right to love. I'm not like my dad. When I chose a girl I stay with her. I chose you because of see me not as just a pretty face but something more. Just like you. Is it okay to kiss you?" he asked. I nodded. He kissed me so gently I felt like I would melt. He broke off the kiss and looked deep into my eyes as I did his. Raf had such pretty eyes. Like polished bronze.

 

"Is it okay if I suck your tits?" he asked grinning. "Not in public you perv!" I yelled. "Sorry. A little bit of dad came out there" he said grinning. I hugged him. "Maybe later" I said whispering in his ear. His cock poked my stomach. "Later" I said leaving the frustrated boy. I felt better talking to him. He really loved me even after I had said such a cold thing to him. Raf really is a good person. I was so happy I went to the beach. I took of my sandals and danced to music in my mind. The warm sand between my toes was nothing compared to the warm feeling in my heart. I didn't stop dancing until it was time to walk to the catacombs.

 

The door creaked open as I walked down the stairs. Down and down it went. The air stale and moist.  The stone floor cold under my bare soles. I followed an orange light until I reached a room with Mistress Selene and two other Mistresses. "Do you still want to go through with this Apprentice Amy? I must warn you. It's not uncommon for an Apprentice to die during the Trials" Selene asked. I took a deep breath. "I do. I understand the risks" I said. "Very well. Let the Trial of 3 begin. The first Trial. The Trial of Life" she said. The room filled with a bright light. Opened my eyes and gasped. "Mom, dad! Chris!" I said. My family stood before me even my dad. I ran to hug them and dad held out his palm to stop me. "Dad what's wrong?" I asked. "How dare you call the man you led to his death dad" mom said. I felt her words sting my heart. I glanced down with emotional pain. When I glanced up I saw they had grown. No...I had shrunk!

 

I was barely as high as dad's knee. "Mom I didn't mean to cause dad to die!" I yelled. "He still died anyway. Now I have to grow up without a dad. Thanks to you. I always hated you Amy. Always picking on me. Always lording your big sister role when it came time to babysit me. I'm glad you left" Chris said coldly. Tears fell from my eyes. I shrank again. I was barely a foot tall now. "I'm sorry Chris! I'm sorry I was mean to you but that didn't mean I didn't love you! You're my little brother and I will always love you soul eater nor not!" I yelled. "Soul eater. My daughter is a soul eater. How it sickens me to see you become a monster" he said. "I didn't want to become one! It was either that or die!" I yelled. "You should've died" he said cruelly. I shrank again. This time I was two inches tall. Dad reached down and plucked me from the stone floor.

 

"I should have killed you when I had the chance. That way I'd still be alive.  Farewell Amy. Time to get rid of another monster" he said opening his mouth. "No...daddy you can't! You can't eat me! DADDY DON'T EAT ME!" I screamed as he dropped me into his mouth. I scrambled as I felt his mouth tilt backward. My bare feet slipped on his tongue. "NOOOO!" *gulp*

 

He ate me. Daddy ate me. I'm going to die. This can't be real. Dad is dead! Oww! The acid burns! It's real! I'm going to be digested! Daddy....daddy said I should've died. No...daddy would never say such a thing. He protected me. He gave his life, his very soul to save me! Whoever that was it wasn't dad! I won't die in here!

 

With steeled concentration, I summoned a wind spell. I focused what little air there was inside this stomach and forced and compressed it. "Release!" I yelled letting lose the spell. The snap of air pressure underneath me shot me up that throat like a BB out of an air rifle. A moment of darkness and then my body smacked onto something cold and hard. I coughed and opened my eyes. Around me stood Mistress Selene and the two other mistresses. One was coughing on the floor.

 

(A half-minute earlier from another perspective)

 

"I'm sorry Selene but she failed the Trial" a mistress said. "Dammit! I knew she was not ready! I have myself to blame" Selene said starting to cry. "She showed such promise. A pity I ended up eating her. So goes the end of that Trial. She was tasty though" another mistress said muttering the last part. "We...we should tell the boy. He has the right to know" Selene said. As soon as she said that a mistress grabbed her stomach. "Cretia?" Selene asked. "Something’s wrong. I feel her...she's ahhhh!" Cretia said spitting something out very small on the floor. "AMY!" Selene yelled running over to the tiny girl.

 

"Are you okay honey?" Selene asked. I looked at her.  I've never seen such worry on her face which was easy to see since it was so gigantic. "Don't move!" she said. "Restoration!" she yelled. Within a few seconds I was back to my old height...and covered with puke. "Here. Put these on" she said handing me a robe. I changed out of my soiled clothes and now I wanted answers. "What the fuck was that?!" I yelled. "You don't speak to Selene in a way!" Cretia yelled. Puke was on her chin. "Was it you who swallowed me?!" I yelled. My powers flared up and my eyes glowed green. "Easy child! The Trial of Life tests you on how to come to terms about leaving your old life. You were hit with a unique shrinking spell that triggered when you felt guilt or self-pity.  If you let guilt shrink you too small you fail the test and you are eaten" Selene said.

 

"So to pass the test I must overcome my guilt and emotional burdens of my old life" I said. "Apparently you did...in an unorthodox way" the mistress who swallowed me said. "What caused you to overcome it at the last second?" Selene asked. "She said in dad's voice that I should've died. Dad would never say that. He gave his life and his soul to save me" I replied. Selene excused the other Mistresses. She watched them leave. "I thought you were dead!" she said hugging me. "Mistress?" I said surprised. She was crying softly. "Ever since you showed up on our doorstep I knew you were special. So strong and yet broken inside. I took pride in the fact you were eager to learn our ways and never did you become arrogant with your gifts. It's so rare for someone like you to be born. When I thought you were dead I felt so empty inside. I felt like I had personally failed you. Please Amy. Give up this endeavor. The next Trial is too dangerous!" she yelled.

 

"I can't. I have to do this" I said hugging her. Okay. Go through that room when you're ready" she said pointing to a door. I walked into the next room. There was a large wooden box as I approached it I heard tiny men and women inside screaming. A Mistress stood over them. "This is the second Trial. The Trial of Death" she said. She pointed her finger at me and I felt myself shrinking. She had shrunk me to 3 1/2 inches. She casually picked me up and deposited me in the box. Now that I was inside I saw that this was no ordinary box. It had been made into a maze! "You must make you way to the exit. Be warned though. The men and women inside have been promised their freedom if they kill you. If you grow, fly, or destroy the walls you fail. Begin" she said.

 

I took off running scared shitless. I stopped though. "Calm down Amy. You know the trick behind mazes. Keep your hand on the interior wall and you'll find the exit. I made my way deeper in and I heard footsteps approaching. I stopped and they stopped. Someone was stalking me. My steps got quicker and so did theirs. I readied myself as they got closer. A man jumped out from behind a corner and lunged at me with a sewing needle. I barely dodged it. A quick wind spell sent him into the wall. I quickly picked up the needle and stabbed him on the chest. His face contorted as he yelled in pain. I yanked out the needle and stabbed him again and again. He finally died.

 

I quickly moved from there. His yelling would signal for others to come. Farther in I got. It was quiet. Too quiet. "Ahhh!" I yelled as I felt a sharp pain in the back of my thigh. I turned to see a woman in her 30's had snuck behind me and stabbed me. If I hadn't over to the side at the last second she would have stabbed me in the back.  "Burn!" I yelled. She burst into flames like a match head. Shit! She got me good and I just sent a big fucking signal to where I was! I quickly limped away from the woman who was now smoldering. "Shit she's not here!" a man yelled. "She can't have gone far! We got to stop her before she reaches the exit! Our lives depend on it!" Another said. "Look! A blood trail! Follow it!" another man yelled. Damn. Why didn't I heal that up immediately?! I concentrated my magic and the puncture wound closed up. I was running on too much instinct, forgetting what I could do. I was still thinking human.  Judging by the different voices there were three left. I had two choices. Fight them and hope I kill them before they kill me or dash to the exit.

 

Seeing how I got ambushed twice I saw it was better to make it to the exit. I was good at magic but sucky at close fighting. One on one I'd be fine but a group in confined spaces was different. I was getting to the opposite side of the maze. The exit! I can see the exit! I made a mad dash for it. Just as I got near one of them popped up from the corner. I tried to stop myself but my bare feet slipped on the wooden surface. I readied a wind spell to knock him out of the way. Before I could I saw a glint of metal and then a horrific pain. The man, a man in his 20's had a hand on my shoulder and a sewing needle ran through my chest. "I got her! I fucking got her!" he yelled with an English accent. "Hold her Reginald!" a man shouted.

 

I felt the pain ebb away and a coldness seep in. I heard footsteps behind me and the. I was yanked backward. The shock was clouding my mind to the point I couldn’t focus my magic. "Finish her off" a man yelled. "Not yet. I wanna have fun with her. Might as well enjoy ourselves before she dies" Reginald said pulling the needle out of me. "Idiot! Kill her before she can use her magic!" his friend yelled. "Look at her. She's fucked. She's got a minute tops before she kicks it" he said pulling my legs apart. I concentrated. Concentrated past the shock and blood loss. Past the urge to black out. I began to heal.

 

I felt better but not great. I had stopped the internal bleeding and that was enough for now. Now I had to counterattack. The man pulled my robe to the side and lined his cock up ready to defile me. "Time to send you to heaven before you go to hell" he said looking into my eyes. That was a fatal mistake looking into my eyes. "You don't want to rape and kill me. You want to protect me. Those two want to kill me and will kill you to do it" I said to him. Mindslave is the name of this level two mind control spell. Those with weak wills will obey your commands. Even if it's to die. He stopped what he was about to do and stood up. He gripped his needle hard. "I won't let you do it" he said looking at his friends. "Reginald? What the hell did you do?!" his friend yelled trying to stab me as I was lying down. The man grabbed his arm and ran him through. His friend looked at him with shock until my slave yanked the needle out.

 

He fell to the floor and looked at me. He twitched a little and his breathing slowed and then it stopped. Too bad he couldn't heal like me. "No stay away! Stay away from me!" his other friend yelled. I heard running and my slave took off after him. A second or so later I heard screams and wet gurgles. My slave came back as I was standing back up. He was covered in blood and smiling. "Anything else mistress?" he asked. It felt nice to be called mistress and not apprentice. He was cute but I didn't forget what he planned to do to me. "Kill yourself" I said. He gripped the needle in the middle and ran it right through his neck. He stood there bleeding out and smiling knowing he had pleased his mistress. His legs wobbled and he fell to the floor. He died with a smile on his face.

 

I gripped my stomach and made my way to the exit. The Mistress there waited for me with open palms. I collapsed into them. "Rest child. I'll take care of healing you" she said rubbing my body with her finger. It was either the magic or her body heat that made me fall asleep. When I woke up I was normal size again. "How do you feel?" she asked. "Hungry and tired" I replied. "Understandable. You lost a good deal of blood. You passed the Trial of Death by the way. It was very close though. The Trial of Death shows you that not only are you a predator but you are prey. Predator of humans and prey for the Order. There will be a time when you will have to fight enemies in unfamiliar territory. You must keep a clear head and rely not on just your magic but on your cunning. You were tested on how fast you can use magic, tactics, and evasion. You need to practice on your concentration under pressure and physical prowess but that comes with experience. You did well overall" she said.

 

She handed me a bowl of soup and some tea. "Take the time to rest. The final Trial is next" she said walking off. I wondered what the next one would be like. Each one was more dangerous than the previous one. I was almost eaten the first time (okay I was eaten but not digested) and this one I was impaled and nearly raped. My hand holding my soup spoon trembled. Keep it together Amy. Just one more to go...

 

"So is ya ready for this next one?" a woman said walking out of the shadows. It was Mistress Bell. She was one of those bubbly girls. She had the appearance of being 24 or so but being an immortal you learned quick not to go on appearances. She was a soul eater coming from the Deep South. Story goes she was activated during the civil war. She spent her first few years as a spy and shrank and ate Union officers. She came to the academy when the war ended. "So what this Trial like?" I asked. "Dunno. It's different for everyone" she replied. I sat the now empty bowl down and stood up. "Whatever it is I'm ready" I said. "That's the spirit girl!" she said smiling. We walked into the next room and inside was a Mistress holding a torch. "Thank you Bell. You can go" the woman said. Bell left the room. "This is the final Trial. The Trial of Rebirth. This trial will encompass what you have learned since your activation. All your knowledge. All you skills will be now tested.  You may begin" she said snuffing out her torch.

 

I could hear a creaking of a door and then sunlight. I walked forward through the door. I was outside. Before me was a circular stone area the size of a lecture hall. Standing in the middle of it was Elise. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. "Beats me. The Head Mistress said I can have a sanctioned duel with you here. Like I'd pass up a chance to kick the shit out of you. Step on over ass kisser. Let me show you how a real soul eater fights “she said. ”Bitch you're just a stepping stone in a plan I've been making for three years.

 

We both began with wind spells. We focused them on each other only to have them mix and twist until a small vortex began forming. The blowback sent us both on our asses. We started on level one spells. Lightning bolts, ice shards, fireballs. We both saw this wasn't working. We kept deflecting attacks.  Both of us were getting pissed. "Step up your game hillbilly!" she yelled channeling more power. "Same to you Limey!" I yelled powering up. It was time for higher level spells. Time for this shit to get real.

 

The ground was shaking. She was summoning an earth spell. I had to be quick. I knew the earth spell she was trying to invoke. It was called Gaia's Wrath. You rip a boulder out of the ground and fracture it. You shoot the fragments like shrapnel at your target. Fuck healing from it. You'd be hamburger. The clouds grew dark overhead. It would be who was faster now. Me or her. The boulder was ripped from the stone floor. Any second now. Got it! The broke the boulder to pieces and readied herself. "Level two lightning spell! Zeus's Cry!" I yelled releasing the electrical blast. A bolt of lightning that tore the air with horrific thunder arced from the heavens and slammed into Elise. She was blown right out of her sandals and impacted a stone pillar. I breathed tiredly releasing so much power. I thought that was the end of it.

 

Light enveloped her and stood up. She was healing. She stood up. The green glow of her healing spell faded and was replaced with an orange one. "You pay for that!" she screamed. I readied another spell. It was an ice spell. She was charging up fast. Whatever she was gonna hit me with it was going to be big. Damn! It's too slow! Enough moisture but it's too hot! This ice spell was taking too long! "Die bitch" she said coldly. "Oh shit! Diamond Dust!" I yelled firing the spell off. The spell was not quite done so it was diffused. An intense beam of light shot from her hand and struck the ice shards forming in the air. She had used a light spell; Sol Burn. I got ridiculously lucky. The ice shards scattered the lethal beam into a shotgun like effect. Similar to what I used against the Order agents three years ago. Three quarters of the beam missed me but the remaining quarter burned me. I had 6 third degree burns the size of quarters on my body. If it wasn't for a soul eater’s natural resistance to magic I'd be Swiss cheese.

 

I quickly began trying to heal. "Lucky whore!" she yelled running up to me. Her hand glowed red. I put up a wind shield just as a fireball hit it. She was hitting me with small fireball spells trying to wear me out. It was a good strategy. I was running low on energy. The previous Trials had consumed a good amount of soul energy. If I was going to survive I need to get creative. I had to come up with a spell that didn't consume too much energy and keep the shield up at the same time. Tall order. I had to do whatever I was going to do fast. I could feel the heat from her fireballs breaching the shield. "JUST FUCKING DIE!" she yelled. She raised who arms up and readied a powerful fireball. When she did I saw a rock. A rock she made to kill me. I concentrated invoking a simple gravity spell. The rock flew at her and smacked her in the back of the head. "Ow goddammit!" she yelled gripping her head.

 

I took that moment to stop her attacks once and for all. I punched the bitch and with that gravity spell still in my mind, focused that shit right into her body. She went flying. She slammed into the stone floor and rolled a few times. I had to end this. I couldn't let her get back up. I walked over to her and saw she was bleeding from her face and scalp. She was groaning in pain. I knew her defenses were down well enough now. "Shrink" I said pointing to her. She shrank in size to two inches. I kicked her over with my big toe. "You hated me for no good reason. You tried to bully me. You tried to hurt me. Now you tried to kill me" I said putting my dirty foot on her body. Her bleeding face poked out from between my toes. "Please don't kill me. I don't wanna die like this" she said whining. "Before you die, I need to tell you something. I'm not a hillbilly. I'm from fucking Connecticut" I said cruelly. My breath quickened. I felt myself pressing down on her tiny body. I wanted to see her just pop like a ketchup packet under my foot. I wanted the satisfaction of wiping her remains off my dirty, sweaty, smelly sole. I stopped.

 

"There's been a hidden meaning to these Trials. The Mistress said I had to use all my knowledge to pass this one. Did she mean..." I thought to myself. I released my foot off of her. "This Trial is over!" I yelled. A gust of wind came from behind me. I turned to see Mistress Selene, Bell, Cretia, and three other Mistress' standing there. "Well done. You passed. How did you figure out the real solution to passing?" Selene asked. "The first thing Mistress Ambrosia taught me was a soul eater must never kill another soul eater. This was to see if I would kill one of our kind wasn't it?" I asked. "It was. It's not enough to know our graduates can defend themselves or use proper magic. We must know that they will follow our tenants. Tenants that safeguard our existence as well as yours" Cretia replied. All the Mistress' bowed before me.

 

"Bell, take care of Elise. I wish to speak to....Mistress Amber privately" Selene said. "Right away. Come on Elise. Let's get you fixed up. Damn she did a number on you" Bell, said picking up the defeated girl. Selene walked me back to her private chambers.   

 

 

"Use my shower dear while I prepare something for you" she said. I stepped into her bathroom. It was decked out in gold and ivory. She definitely had a taste for the finer things. I let the water wash away the dirt and sweat accumulated from fighting for my life. I stepped out of the shower and saw my robe was gone and was replaced with a fine silk one. "Ah, you look a whole lot better" she said admiring me. She patted her bed for me to sit. I watched sit down gracefully. She was so pretty. She didn't look a day over 30. Her black hair shone in the light and her skin was the color of caramel. "You amazed everyone today. Half of us didn't expect you to survive and the other half expected you to fail the last trial. I held out hope though. Do you know why?" she asked. I shook my head.

 

"Because you are the most gifted one of us I've ever seen. I see in your eyes the drive and passion for what you wish to accomplish. That's rare for an immortal. Why rush things when you can't die of old age? We lose that kind of perspective. Even the new students here just wish to learn and nothing else. Elise I can see just wants power. Raf wants...well he wants you" she said smiling. I blushed. "Now don't be embarrassed. Love is a gift to humans and a fleeting thing to immortals. Anyway, tonight I want you to reflect on your future. One that hopefully will make you happy" she said kissing me. She smelled so nice and her lips were so soft. My tummy growling interrupted the moment. "Oops. I forgot you must be hungry and low on energy" she said reaching for a dining tray. She took the lid off and there was chicken with asparagus and alongside were 8 humans. Each one the size of an inch. They all screamed at the two giantess' hovering over them. All men between 15 and 40 and ready to be devoured body and soul.

 

"Let's start on the main course first" she said. As we ate she told me more about herself. The first startling thing she told me was she had no clue her age. Her childhood was filled with her tribe farming in the area we now call the Fertile Crescent. She lived before there was a calendar and before there was written word. She could only guess she was older than 7,000 years. She said as far as she knew she was the oldest living soul eater in the world. Mistress Ambrosia was the second oldest when she was still alive. She spoke of how she first became aware of her powers. She was wounded in a tribal raid and healed instinctively. Her and her mother was called demons and were banished from the tribe. They roamed the area for decades until word came of a giant village being made. It was the first inkling of a city. Millennia passed and one day while living in Ur she met a nice man. They wedded and had a child. I was blown away when she told me the name of her son; Gilgamesh.

 

She told me more stories. How she moved from place to place every few decades and when she found more of her kind decided to found the academy. Her first student was Mistress Ambrosia. "She was something else your old mistress. Headstrong and challenged authority. She was adept at wind spells like you but had trouble with shrinking spells. It took her a full year to master that. They were either too small for practical purposes or too big to consume.  Underneath that hardheaded exterior was her drive to improve. She never gave up. I see her teachings in you" she said. "How did she do in the Trials?" I asked. Selene burst out laughing. "She damn near killed me and another mistress in the first one. Not one shred of guilt for her mother. She hated that woman. She did have some guilt over a young boy she shrank once. She shrank a little but that temper flared up when the mistress posing as him said he never loved her. Whew....that was a mistake" she said.

 

"As for the second Trial, she used the men and women we placed in her way. One by one she enslaved as they met her. By the time she got to the finish they escorted her through.    She rewarded them by crushing them under her foot" she replied. "And her third Trial?" I asked. Selene was quiet. "As I said before, she was the first student so there were no peers to challenge her. In order for the Trail to work you need someone who has been confrontational in the past to see if they will kill their opponent. I was the lucky choice. The fight was vicious and brutal. She surprised me by using level 4 spells. I had no idea she had such power. I tried to take her out with a level 4 earth spell. Sand Oblivion was the name.  I thought if I blinded her she would submit. I figured she would use a heavy spell and that would give me time. No, she was running the long con. She waited for me to invoke something big. She invoked a level one lightning spell. You're a smart girl who knows about science. You know what happens when you hit silicon with electricity right? Yeah you guessed it. Of course in those days we still believed lightning was of the gods and knew next to nothing of science. That lightning was conducted right through the cloud of sand I was summoning. It was like a thick blanket of lightning all over me."

 

I was down and out. I felt myself raised into the air. She shrank me and held me to her face. She was gritting her teeth and squeezing my body. I felt my ribcage buckling. I smiled. She had beaten someone who had thousands of years more experience. She was gifted. She looked at me and I'd never forget what happened next. Tears rolled out of her eyes. She held me close to her chest. The poor thing's heart was beating so fast...I...excuse me" she said wiping away tears. After regaining my size and we healed. She told me I was more of a mother than her real one and it caused her strife. She was angry at herself for feeling so conflicted. That's why she fought so savagely. When she saw me smile she realized what was happening and it broke her heart. She sobbed like a child in my arms. After that day she was different. She was more caring and loving. Long after she left for the outside world eager to start a family."

 

"We may be immortal but we still have the instinct to reproduce. She had a child, a daughter, and she loved her very much. The thing was she inherited not just her soul eater gifts but her stubborn streak too. They had a falling out and her daughter died at the hands of humans. Funny isn't it? We live for thousands of years but repeat the same mistakes our parents did. So...human. The loss broke Ambrosia. She wandered the world for centuries taking care not to love someone again. Then she met you. She spoke of you many times. She took pride in how gifted you are. Shortly before she died she called me. She asked me to accept you into the academy. Before I could say yes I realized she spoke of you not as her apprentice but as her sister or daughter. It had been a long time since she spoke with such love. Amy, you gave her a way to escape her loneliness" she said with a sad smile.

 

I hung my head and cried. I had no idea my old Mistress loved me that much. We had sex and fooled around but that to me was like a crush. She loved me with all her heart. Selene patted my back and let me cry. I felt myself getting dizzy. "Whoa there. Let's get a few yummy souls in you. I know I feel better when I get sad" she said. She had me lay back on her lap. She reached over and I heard screaming. She dangled a 2 1/2 inch man over my mouth. "Please no! Don't eat me!" he begged with an Australian accent. She dropped him and he landed in my mouth feet first. "Don't do this! I have a wife and kids!" he screamed until I slurped him into my mouth. "Make him cum honey then devour him" Selene said. I played with him until he was forced to cum. Down he went into my gullet. "It's not my first day on the job you know. I'm not a baby" I said frowning. "I know that but its fun to tease someone so cute" she said smiling. Another and another she fed me like I was a queen. I liked the attention.

 

She hummed to herself with contentment as some poor soul (literally) was in her mouth. "Last one" she said placing a young 13 year old boy in her mouth. He was crying in Italian. She had me stand up and without warning kissed me. She pushed him into my mouth. The kid was frantic as I sucked and rolled his puny body around. She kissed me again and stuck her tongue into my mouth and extracted the boy. This went on for another two or three minutes until I tasted that hint of ripe soul and cum. I swallowed. She traced her finger down my throat. "I wish that you'd want to stay" she said. "I know. I'll try to come back. If I can" I said. She sighed. "When are you leaving?" she asked. "I'm booking a flight in two days. I have something I want to do before I go" I said. "Alright, I'll have our record keeper forge a passport for you. You'll see me before you go right?" she asked. "Of course" I said hugging her.

 

I walked back to my dorm and lay in my bed. "Am I doing the right thing leaving people who love me?" I asked myself. I gripped my necklace. I thought about dad. How he loved me. How he protected me. How he gave his soul to save me against those who would kill me just for being what I was. I thought about who else they killed. They were armed with femur blades. Weapons crafted from leg bones of soul eaters. They preach about how we hunt them but they use cruel methods to kill us. They go so far as to use family against us. Yes, I will go and I will make them pay for what they've done.

 

It was the next day before I saw Raf. What few I called friends bid me farewell and the others like Elise feared me like I was the devil. I had passed the Trial and graduated to Mistress. Something that would take the average soul eater 5 years I did in 3. Whatever Elise and her clique believed that I got special treatment by being a teacher's pet was officially over. They knew I walked it like I talked it. I found Raf under an old date tree. Ironic seeing what would happen next.

 

"Date for your thoughts?" I asked plucking a fruit from a branch. "Good afternoon Mistress Amy" he said coldly. "You heard. Of course you heard" I said. "Why can't you stay here" he said. "I told you already. They took something from me. Who else have they killed to get to us Raf? Why must we live in fear when we have so much power? We can't even leave this island for fear we or this school may be attacked by an Order spy. You want to spend eternity living in fear?" I asked. He picked up a shriveled date and tossed it angrily. "Take me with you" he said. "I can't Raf. It's too dangerous. I can't put a male in danger" I said. "I am fucking sick and tired of people treating me different because I have a dick! They see me as someone who can knock them up. Apparently you too! A male that's what you said!" he yelled. I slapped him hard. Tears fell from my eyes. "You want the truth! The truth is I don't expect to survive what I'm about to do! I'm not going to drag someone I love to their death!" I yelled. He looked at me. "Don't decide things for me Amy Grayson" he said.

 

I grabbed him by his hand and dragged him to the beach. When I wanted to really be alone I had a hiding place. There was a cave that was accessible during low tide. I stood before him and he watched with confusion as I shrank myself. I didn't shrink myself very small. Just 6 inches to make a point. "Pick me up" I told him. He picked me gently and held me close to his face. "What are you doing Amy?" he asked with shaking hands. "What would you do if I was stick at this size?" I asked. "Get help" he replied. "What if there was no help. No way to restore my size" I said. "I'd protect you. Keep you safe" he said wondering why I'd even ask. "Why?" I asked. "Because I love you" he said. "Because you were stronger than me and want nothing to happen to me?" I asked. "Well yeah" he replied. "Then you know why I can't take you with me. Understand better?" I asked. He nodded. "Put me back down" I said. He did and I grew back to my normal height. He looked sad. He didn't want me to go and knew now why he couldn't be with me. I put my finger underneath his chin and raised his head. I kissed him. Our kisses increased in passion. Raf had me sit on the wet silty ground. I took off my top and kicked off my sandals. Rad pulled off my panties.

 

I blushed as he looked at my naked body. "You're really pretty" he said. I smiled. He took off his clothes. I didn't realize he was so muscular. A gift given by being a soul eater. His cock was erect as he aimed for my vagina. We both groaned as he parted my pussy. He was my first boy. First boy to ever fuck me normal sized that is. I never thought I'd feel so stuffed by a cock. He looked into my eyes as he began thrusting into me. The cave echoed as we mated. My moans and his groans filled the cave. His hands squeezed one tit as he sucked on the other. "Don't bite! They're sensitive!" I cried. He smiled and kept doing it. My breathing quickened. He picked me up and I sat in his lap as he fucked me harder and harder. He ran his fingers through my hair as he stuck his tongue into my mouth and kissed me. "I'm going to cum!" I yelled. "Me too!" he cried. He hugged me close to his chest as he blew his load into me. I orgasmed feeling his semen shoot into my womb. We just held each other as we both came down from cloud nine.

 

We stayed in that cave and fucked again and again until the tide forced us out. The sun had set and the stars had come out. I stood there naked. Cum leaking out of me as he held my hand. "It's hard to see where the ocean ends and the sky begins" he said. "The stars are like us you know? We see their light long after they supposed to have died. We live lifespans longer than any human" I said looking at a particular star. "Yeah I think that's why dad left mom. She was his shining star that he didn't want to see burn out. Dad was wrong though. We have to cherish the time we have with the ones we love" Raf said looking at me. I wrapped my hands around his waist and put my chest on his back. "Thanks Amy" he whispered. "For what?" I asked. "For letting me suck your tits" he chuckled. I slapped him over the head. "We were having a moment you go be a perv" I said. "Made you laugh though. I...I'm going to miss you" he said voice quaking. "I'll come back Raf. One way or another I'll come back" I said hugging him.

 

He didn't say anything as I hopped into the boat the next day. He waved. It was too painful to say anything for both of us. I hopped onto a flight to JFK and arrived the next day. I held my breath as I passed customs wondering if I'd be flagged. Keep in mind I was still considered a terrorist. "You're clear. Welcome to New York" the customs official said.  It was strange being back in the U.S. The sounds of hip hop and rock music. The smells of pretzels and coffee and is that...it is! Hamburgers! American hamburgers! I bought a nice big cheeseburger and shoved it into my mouth. God it's been so long since I had one. It's a nice change of pace to have red meat in your mouth and not having to make it cum or out up with the screams. Oh that's right. I'm surrounded by humans. It was strange for me. Normal sized humans all around me.

 

As I sat soaking up my return to human society and pigging out, I pulled out my Samsung Galaxy 7 and went to peoplesearch.com. First thing on my list was to find mom and Chris. It took a minute but I found mom. "Caroline Grayson. 1306 Mellowbrook Ln. Hartford, Ct 06143" I said reading the address. Mom and Chris had moved into the city a few months after dad died and I disappeared. After eating, I took a taxi to the bus station. I hopped on a greyhound bound for Hartford. Two hours and 15 minutes later I was there. I was nervous in the taxi ride there. How would they react? Would they blame me for dad? Think I really was a terrorist? It was 3 in the afternoon and I saw no cars there. I turned away and began to walk away. "Nobody's home. I can try tomorrow" I said trying to find an excuse not to face my fear. "No Amber, you've come too far not to do this. All you've faced down you can't let this stop you" I said psyching myself up. I walked back to the front door and knocked.

 

"Yo! Somebody's at your door dude!" I heard a voice say. Tell them to fuck off man! We're busy!" another voice said. That last voice. It sounded like Chris'! A 17 year old kid opened the door. "You sure you want me to tell her to fuck off? It's a girl man" this kid said. "She hot?" that voice asked. "Fucking A she's hot" he replied. "Tell her to come in then. We got enough to go around" that voice said. I stepped into the house and was assaulted by the smell of weed; cheap fucking weed. Smoke filled the air. I waved my hand and saw the owner of that voice. "Oh my god. Chris..." I muttered. It was my brother all right. Puffing on a spliff while sitting on the couch. He looked up at me and his face changed. You never saw anyone get right so fast. He looked at me like I was a fucking ghost. "It can't be. It's the weed. You can't be here!" he yelled. "I'm very real Chris" I said touching his shoulder. He looked at my hand. His body trembled. "Jake you need to go bro" he said. "Come on man! Bros before hoes remember!" Jake yelled. "This is no hoe. She my big sister" he said. "What? You said you had no siblings" Jake said. "Just get the fuck out!" he yelled. Jake left pissed and confused. I waited for the door to slam shut.

 

"No siblings huh?" I said slightly pissed. "What the fuck was I supposed to say?! Hey my name is Chris Grayson and my sister is a domestic terrorist?!" he yelled. I bit my lip. He had every right to say that. "Is that what you truly believe?" I asked sitting down next to him. "What was I supposed to think? Your teacher and her house turned into a warzone and dad was caught in the crossfire. Then you come up missing and they put you pic on the TV saying you're a terrorist" he said. A tear rolled out of his right eye.  "Look into your heart little brother and then look into my eyes. What do you see?" I asked. He looked at me with those soft blue eyes. He lowered his head. "...my big sister" he said. His deep post pubescent vice cracked with emotion and he began sobbing. "Aw Chris" I said hugging him tightly. I began crying as well. I missed my bratty little brother so much. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?! WHERE DID YOU GO?!" he yelled between sobs. "I'm sorry for leaving you and mom. I'm so sorry" I said kissing his forehead.

 

He wiped away his tears as he calmed down. "Do you really want to know what happened? I mean all of it. Me, my teacher, and dad?" I asked. He nodded. "A few months before all that shit went down I discovered my teacher was an immortal" I said. "Like a vampire?" he asked. "Pfft, I asked her the same thing. No, she's what is called a soul eater. Like the name implies she eats...ate souls to stay alive and never die. She was ready to eat me when I found out but chose not to" I said. "Why?" he asked. "Because...because I turned out to be one myself. She couldn't harm one of her kind. Turns out dad carried a soul eater bloodline" I said. "Whoa. Wait, does that mean I'm now too?" he asked surprised. "No, you don't carry the spark" I said. "How would you know?" he asked. "I...I just know" I said embarrassed. I couldn't tell him that I found out by sucking on his tiny body when he was younger.

 

"Soul eaters can use magic to trap prey or to defend themselves. My teacher was teaching me that. That's why I hung out with her. Now this is the important part Chris. This is why dad died. Even though our existence is secret, there's an organization out there that hunts us. They're called the Order. Dad was a member. Dad led a strike to kill my teacher not knowing I was one of them. Dad protected me from a sniper. The sniper used dad as bait to try to kill me. Dad...I'm sorry" I said tearing up. Chris held my hand. Dad gave his soul to me to escape. They labeled me a terrorist to better trying to find me. Chris, touch my broach" I said. He touched it. I swore I felt a faint vibration from the stone. It even seemed to glow a bit brighter. "It's warm and pretty" he said. "That's dad's soul in there. You're touching daddy's soul" I said starting to cry. He hugged me tightly. "So why come back now?" he asked. "I completed my training and I came back to get revenge for dad" I replied.

 

"Training? Like magic training? Sis I love you but this seems like weapons grade bullshit" he said. I concentrated some magic and shrank him to 4 inches. I gently picked up his shrunken body and brought him to my face. "Still think its all bullshit?" I asked. He was so cute as he shook that tiny head. I figured kissing him would freak him out too much. I grew him back to his normal size. "You said your teacher was going to eat you. Was that how?" he asked. "Yep, she shrank me and was this close to swallowing me whole" I replied. "How do you eat a soul?" he asked. I blushed. "You ummm....you have to shrink your prey and make them orgasm. Their soul leaks out and you swallow them up and absorb it" I said. My cheeks were bright red.

 

"So you've done that before?" he asked. I nodded. "You ate people?" he asked. Nodded again. "What's it like?" he asked. That surprised me. I figured he be disgusted. "Fucking amazing. Each person has a unique flavor" I replied. He smiled. He actually smiled. "Well I take it you wouldn't eat me right?" he said chuckling. I fidgeted in my seat. "Y-yeah" I said. "You hesitated. Why did you do that? You're not going to eat me later?!" he said scared. "NO! I'd never do that! I'm in complete control of myself now!" I said.  "Now? So you weren't before?" he asked. Damn you Chris. Still the manipulator. I can't keep lying to him. "I almost did once, before I left" I said quietly. He had a look of betrayal on his face. "I...I had gone a long time before feeding and was dying. My instincts took over one night. I shrank you and was about to swallow" I said. "So what stopped you other than me being fucking 13?!" he asked pissed. There was a spell I learned at the academy that I never used. It was a personal spell that was too personal for my tastes. It was a mental spell called Memento Memoriam.

 

I held out my hand and he backed away. I invoked he spell. I touched his forehead and closed my eyes. The spell shares memories. Useful for a soul eater. The sharing of hunting areas and avoiding of the Order not to mention teaching magic. He saw that night. How crazed out of my mind with hunger I was. How I had him in my mouth and was ready to swallow and then I turn to see that picture. I never thought possible to have a memory inside of a memory but it is. He saw that memory of me sharing ice cream with him when he was 5. He then saw me sobbing as I put him back in bed. I broke the spell. "You remember that?" he asked. "Of course I do" I said wiping away tears. His anger softened. "Do that again. Show me dad dying" he said. I was in no right to say no. He saw everything. How dad was shot. How I ate him. Then he saw me go medieval on those agents. "Jesus Amber. I didn't know. I was so angry at you for the last 3 years. I didn't know" he said softly. I rubbed his back as he realized how wrong he was to hate me for this time.

 

"Chris, where's mom?" I asked. "Oh shit. Mom's at work. She doesn't know you're here" he said. "Well I plan to see her before I head out. In the meantime let's clean up a little and air this place out. Why are you smoking skunkweed anyway?" I asked. "Something to do" he said. "Something to...Jesus Chris. How would mom like it if she knew you're doing something illegal?" I asked. "About as much as she finding out you eat people" he said smiling. "Touché brat" I said.

 

We got the house cleaned up just as we heard the front door open. "Chris! Help me with the groceries!" mom shouted. Chris ran out of the kitchen to help her. I was too chicken to come out. "I got it" he said. I moved and a fork dropped onto the floor. "Chris? Somebody in the kitchen. I swear if you hiding another girl in my house!" she said raising her voice. I came out of hiding. "Hi mom" I said trying to smile. She dropped the bag she was carrying. I've never seen mom move so fast. She got to me and slapped me hard. Very hard. Before I could say a word she hugged me and sobbed. "Mom its okay" I said trying to calm her down. "WHER THE HELL DID YOU GO?!" she yelled. "It's a long story" I replied. I told mom some of my story. I left out the eating people part. I even lit her cigarette with a tiny burst of fire magic. As far as she knew I was just an immortal who was being hunted by people who feared us, and dad was caught in the crossfire. "So that's why you left? To hide from the people who killed your father?" she asked. I nodded. "I knew my baby wasn't a terrorist" she said. I nodded. The more we talked the more my lies added up.

 

I told her I hid out in the Mediterranean (which was true) and worked odd jobs to get by (total bullshit). She told me she got a huge check from an insurance agency she never heard of and moved to the city to be closer to her job after dad died. She never understood how they couldn't find his body. I couldn't tell her I ate it. All she knew was dad was an undercover CIA operative and died on a mission to kill my teacher. She thought the story of my teacher and I building pipe bombs was horse shit from the get go.  It was the first time in a long time I ate dinner and watched TV like a family member. Mom wasn't watching TV though. Her eyes never left me.

 

"I need to make up your room now that you're back" mom said. "I'm not staying mom. I'm heading back out tomorrow" I said. "WHY?! You just got back. You can't just leave again!" she yelled. "I'm going to find the people responsible for dad’s death and make them pay" I said. "NO! I won't allow you to go! You can't just come back into our lives and then say bye I'm off to kill someone! Amber Grayson, you're going to give up this crazy idea of revenge and live here!" mom shouted. "Have you forgotten that they're still looking for me?! They want me fucking dead! They killed dad because he couldn't do it and they'll kill you too if it meant killing me!" I shouted back. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! Chris talk some sense into your sister!" mom screamed. "Mom, you know she's right. Even you can see that" Chris said. "It's just not fair!" mom cried hugging me. No, it wasn't fair. Not at all.

 

Mom held me close to her like I was a child again. The hours ticked by and mom finally fell asleep. I gently scooted off of her. I walked to the guest room. I heard Chris crying in his room. Maybe coming back wasn't the best idea.  Maybe I was being selfish. I went to sleep. I awoke early and tried to sneak out. Dean had barely broken as I tiptoed down the creaky stairs. Mom was still asleep on the sofa. "Leaving without saying goodbye?" Chris asked. I turned to see him wearing a backpack. "Um...what are you doing?" I asked. "Coming with you" he replied. "The fuck you are" I said. "He was my dad too you know!" he yelled. "Not so loud! Chris where I'm going there may be no coming back. I got magic. What you got?" I asked. "Dad's old M911 service pistol" he said taking it out from his belt and cocking it. "This isn't a game squirt. People are going to die" I said. "Duly noted" he said. "What about mom? How she going to take it if we both leave" I asked. "Taken care of" he said holding a note. "Dear mom, going with Amber to find her a safe place for her to live. Be back soon. Chris" it said. "We are so going to hell" I said. Chris grinned.

 

Chris raised the garage door. I couldn't believe it. My old Honda was here. "Mom gave it to me when I turned 16" he said. "Keys" I said. "This is my car!" he said. "Was. Now I’m taking it back" I said. He threw the keys at me. We got in and drove off. "So you even know where we're going?" he asked. "When they sent people to kill me and my teacher they had to have some kind of base or post nearby. One with a chopper. I've spent 3 years looking for it. We're going to New London" I said.

 

"A base is there?" he asked. "No, but I think someone there will know where I can find one. That chopper that tried to frag me had a New London Coast Guard Academy coat of arms on it. They fucked up on that one" I said. "We just stroll up there and ask if anyone knows where the Order base for this area is?" he said sarcastically. "Not quite. If a member of the Order is there I'll know. I can feel them" I said. "How?" he asked. "Members of the Order have soul eater blood in them. They can sense us and vice versa. In fact, do you feel odd when you're around me?" I asked. "Other than the constant mind fucks you've been dishing out. Yeah, I got this feeling in my stomach. Like nervous butterflies" he said. "That's what I'm talking about. If one is there we'll find them" I said getting on the highway.

 

The drive was only a half hour. We parked the car and got out. Soldiers ran past carrying out their PT. I thought about waiting till the night to sneak in until I felt a tingle. I glanced over and saw a drill instructor glance over at me. Was he an Order member or a descendant? "Got his picture. You did want his picture right?" Chris asked. "Good job baby brother" I said surprised. Google image search told me who he was. "Sgt. Paul Jefferson. Hmmm....very odd. Decorated for valor in Afghanistan and quit the service citing personal issues. Returned to duty last year" I said. "Google had all of that?" Chris said. "No, that guy's mind did. It also told me he takes personal leave now and then and somehow gets approved for it every time" I said pointing to man who was obviously a higher rank and looking at Chris. "Your eyes....they're glowing" he said. "Yeah they tend to do that when I crank up the magic" I said.

 

This guy had to be a member. He had the bloodline. Unexcused absences that were covered up. All that and this being the place where that chopper came from. "So what's the plan?" he asked. "Wait till nightfall. We sneak in and grab him" I said. "Grab him? Oh you mean shrink him" Chris said. I nodded. "Might as well get breakfast" I said getting into my old car. We ate breakfast. Chris' phone went off over and over. We both knew who it was. Chris turned it off. We stayed in that Denny's all damn day. We just talked. Talked about the old days. "So one thing led to another and well you get the idea" Chris said. "So my dorky brother got himself a girlfriend" I said smiling. "What about you. I got somebody right?" he asked. "Well I do have a guy back at the academy. His name's Rafael" I said blushing. "He's a good guy right?" Chris asked seriously. "Yeah he's nice to me" I replied. "Better be. I'd kick his ass" Chris said. "Good luck with that" I said. I took a sip of coffee and awe there was hardly anyone in the diner. I looked at the time. Quarter past midnight. "Time to go" I said.

End Notes:

Commercial break

Episode 1 A...The Apprentice:Homecoming Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now back to the show

We returned to the Coast Guard Academy. "So how are we getting past security? They got cameras and guns and shit" Chris said. "You're thinking like a human. Think bigger or in this case smaller" I said looking around. I concentrated a location spell and found my way in. "Stand very still" I said to him. I held his hand as I shrank us. Smaller and smaller we shrank until we were just a half inch tall. "Sweet Jesus!" Chris said seeing a rock the size of a boulder and blades of grass tower over us. "Don't move or run when it approaches" I said. "What approaches?" Chris asked nervous. A field mouse ran towards us. "That" I said. "Oh shit. Oh shit" Chris muttered. "Control" I said invoking a mind control spell. The mouse squeaked and stopped moving. "Get on" I said climbing onto the mouse's back. He got on and held me tight. Chris was scared shitless.  

 

"He won't eat us will he?" Chris asked. "Not now. Shush, I need to concentrate" I said. I stroked the smelly fur of the mouse and told it to take us into the building. Chris' fear eroded as he felt the wind rush past as the mouse sprinted through the field. If there was a way in a mouse will find it. The mouse found an air vent a story up and that led us to the air ducts. "Thanks" I told the rodent as I hopped off. The mouse scampered off free of my control. The air vent stretched on for like a mile to us before we found a way out. "Hold on" I told Chris. "No way! It's like a 700 ft. drop for us!" Chris said. "Don't be a pussy" I said yanking him with me. I quickly enlarged us before we landed. "Chris you need to work on trust issues. Nothing is going to happen to you. Not while I'm here. Got it?" I asked ruffling his hair. "Sorry sis" he said. "How do we find this guy?" Chris asked. "Bet he had a private room. Probably listed in some directory" I said. We were in a storage room. I cracked open the door. The hallway was dim. Good. This makes it easier.

 

We walked the hallway and saw a directory sign. "The officers’ quarters are on the third floor. Just one floor up" I said. I hit the elevator button. We stepped into the elevator and hit the third floor button. Nothing happened. "That light flashed red" Chris said pointing to a keycard reader. Damn. "Just magic the thing" Chris said. "Magic isn't a one stop solution Chris. It's only as good as the caster. Believe me. I don't know a single application to override a keycard reader. An EMP would just knock it out. Think Amber. Got it! The stairwell! They have to have one in case of fire!" I said. We went to the end of the hallway and opened the stairwell door. We walked to the top floor and four. The door locked. "Now this I can work with. Simple lock meet Amber Grayson" I said. I conjured a simple magnetic field. The tumbler turned and click it opened. "So there are limits to magic?" Chris asked.  "Absolutely. Magic is just the tweaking or hacking the natural laws of the universe. Like just now I used the natural magnetic field in the iron of this door lock and boosted it by 1000% to turn the bolt. I can create fire from oxygen or shoot lightning using static electricity and free flowing ions in the atmosphere" I said. "You always were a science geek" he said. Alright, let's find us an Order member" I said.

 

It didn't take long. Each officer had their name on a door plaque. "You hear that?" Chris whispered. "Oh yeah. Let's interrupt them" I said. I unlocked the door and we rushed in. We found Jefferson and we were right about what he was doing. He was busy fucking a female cadet. She couldn't have been older than 18. "Who the fuck is you?!" Jefferson yelled. The girl riding his cock yelped at the compromising situation she was caught in. She got off of him and grabbed her clothes. "Who am I? Maybe this will answer your questions?" I said. I shrank the girl right there and Jefferson watched in horror as she dwindled down to 3 inches. "Take care of her" I told Chris. "Hello cutie" Chris said snatching the frightened girl up. "A soul eater. A fucking soul eater!" he said reaching for his dresser drawer. I fired up a gravity spell and he sank into his bed. The bed creaked and he groaned from the pain. "That's a level 1 gravity spell. Right now the gravity pressing down on you is 4g's" I said. He tried lifting his arm and couldn't.

 

"Just kill me you fucking freak" he hissed. "Fuck you say?" Chris said pulling his gun out with his right hand as he held the shrunken girl with his left. "No! That's what he wants. He fears the alternative to a quick death and hopes your shot will alert the guards here. Nice try Paul Jefferson, member of the Order" I said. "What are you going to do to me? Eat me?" he asked getting scared. "No, I need you. Three years ago a chopper came from here to kill some soul eaters. One of them was me" I said. "Oh god. You're that girl we couldn't find. She said you would come for us." he said. "No flies on you Paul. I want to know where the Order Branch is for this region" I said. "Go fuck yourself! I won't tell you shit. That girl that gave us the message, she killed herself. She couldn't bear living that size all her life. Threw herself off somebody's desk. So if you think I'll say anything you're stupid as well as evil “he said. “Yes you will.  You will tell me what I want to know. I'd rather have you tell me willingly though. Spares me some trouble" I said. My eyes glowed as I invoked a mind control spell.

 

"What are you doing to...ahhhgh!" Jefferson yelled as my spell penetrated his mind. "He's fighting me...I almost...got it" I said grunting. He had a strong will but his defenses crumbled under my assault. He went rigid and then relaxed. I dropped the gravity spell. "He's under...ohhhh" I said falling backward. "Amber!" Chris yelled catching me. "I'm alright. I just burned a good amount of energy. I feel weak. Haven't fed for a while" I said. "But you just...oh you mean that" he said. I nodded. "We don't need her do we?" he asked. "No we don't" I replied looking at the girl in his hand. Chris handed me the girl. "No, what are you going to do to me?!" she yelled. She got her answer as I opened my mouth. "Don't eat me! I'm a human being!" she screamed. "Chris turns away" I said. "No, I'm not afraid" he said. "Chris..."

 

"No, this is who you are now. Don't be embarrassed because I'm here. We're family after all" he said. I smiled. "Sick fucks! YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF SICK FUCKS!" the girl screamed as I lowered her into my mouth. Chris watched me with fascination as I closed my mouth and muted the screaming. He stared at me as I sucked on the tiny girl and made sure her tiny pussy rubbed my tongue. She was halfway horny when we came in so it didn't take too long for her to cum. That sweet flavor washed my mouth and I tasted her soul. I was so famished I sucked her soul right out of her. She was barely moving as I swallowed her. She just slid backwards into my throat. "Whoa. You really ate her. I saw her body bulge your throat out. Is she still alive?" he asked. "Barely. Another minute and I will have absorbed her body and soul" I said. I turned to the man.

 

I shrank him down to an inch. Small enough to put in my breast pocket. "Damn you look better already" Chris said. "Feel better too. Help me get this window open" I said. We pulled the old window open and located our ride out. A raven perched on a heat vent. "Here we go again" I said shrinking us down. Poor Paul was termite size now. "How are we...never mind" Chris said as a wind spell took us up to the window sill. I took control of the Raven and soon we were airborne. I had it land next to the car. "Can't believe we pulled it off" Chris said. "No kidding. I expected a firefight" I said as I grew us back to size. We got in the car and planned our next move. "What about him?" Chris asked. My spell was wearing off. Paul was coming back to his senses. "Toss him into the glove box" I said. Chris chucked as he popped the glove box and drooled the disoriented man inside. We could hear his screaming as I drove down the dark road.

 

We checked into a cheap hotel. Chris dropped Paul on the bed. "Now you're going to tell me where this Branch office is" I said. "You ate someone I liked. Go fuck yourself" he said. "A broken record is you Paul. I can call you Paul right. While you were having fun inside my glove box I saw on people search that you have a son and daughter. Max age 9 and Julie aged 6. Even found the city they live in. God bless Facebook.   Now I'm going to make you a deal you can't refuse. You tell me where the Branch office is and I won't pay them a visit. I'll even sweeten the deal. I'll let you go" I said. He stared at me with contempt. "You win. I'll tell you what I know" he said defeated.

 

"The office is located in Salem, Massachusetts." he said. "The Salem?" Chris asked. "Fucking figures" I said. "So you'll let me go right. Change me back right?" "First one yes. Second one no" I said. "You rotten bitch" he hissed. I picked him up and put him on the floor. I pointed my finger at him. "Wait please! You said you wouldn't kill me!" he yelled. "I should for disrespecting me but I won't. Bye Paul" I said. He screamed until he was too tiny to be heard. "Damn. Where’d he go?" Chris asked. "He's still there. Micron sized now though. Fun fact. There are more dust mites in one room than there are people on the planet. Carnivorous too. Wonder how long he'll last with ten billion monsters hunting him in here. He might even make it out of here. In two or three weeks of walking time" I said. Chris gave me the oh shit look. I showered and climbed into bed. I watched my brother doze off wondering how he was so stable today. He looked like he enjoyed me eating that girl.

 

I began muttering again to myself. It was my endgame. A spell so devastating it would change the world. A spell three years in the making. "Amber what are you doing?" he asked. "I woke you up. Sorry. It's just something to help me relax. Chris are you doing okay?" I asked. "Yeah, why do you ask?" he said. "Its just...the look you had when I ate that girl" I said. He got quiet. "I...I just thought it was cool was all" he said. I could tell he was uncomfortable. "You do know I did that not to be cruel right?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Chris, I'm getting the vibe you want to try that" I said. He was very quiet. "I'm judging you Chris. I was taught in the academy that there are some who have a fetish called voreaphilia so you're not crazy. Just different. I'll shrink someone so you can feel it for yourself but no innocents got it?" I asked. I saw him poke his head out of the sheets in the moonlight. "Okay" he said. I couldn't judge him not after what I had done or was about to do. I had eaten innocents. God knows I have but that my lot in life. Very little choice there. Not Chris. Then again even if he doesn't have the spark of a soul eater he did carry the bloodline. Maybe even the instinct. Maybe that is the reason some have that fetish....

 

 

It took barely two hours to get to Salem. I was disgusted by the town. They made a mockery of the word witch and hypocrisy of the word magic. Tourist trap stores and palm readings dotted the city. "We need to get you something with bigger teeth" I told Chris. I found my first stop and first victim. A gun store owner. The bell rang signaling our arrival. "How can I help you two? You two seem young for a gun" he said. "He is and I'm not" I replied. "Okay. Let me see some ID first" he said. With a snap of my fingers I shrank the middle aged man down to two inches. He stood there shocked just inches from my sandaled foot. I snatched him up. "Chris pick out a hunting rifle. One with a scope while I feed" I said. I walked to a corner while Chris browsed. I ripped off the man's pants and shirt. "Please let me go!" he begged. My fingernail eased off his undies. Just some prodding and he was hard. He grimaced as I sucked his cock. His legs kicked the air as I sucked his little dick. "What the fuck are you" he cried cumming. His soul leaked out of him. "A real witch" I said grinning. He screamed as I tossed him into my mouth and swallowed.

 

"Found anything?" I asked. "This Remington looks cool. How was he?" Chris asked. "Not filling. A little old for what I needed. There's a sweet spot in the age range. About 15" I replied. "I see. Help me get some ammo while I look for some cash. What? You ate him. Might as well rob his ass" Chris said seeing my surprised look. We got the rifle and ammo and stole about $1400 worth of cash. "Uh oh" Chris said pointing to a surveillance camera. "Not a problem" I said. I walked to the back of the store to this guy's office. I saw the computer. A simple bolt of electricity took care of the evidence.  "Now that's done I should take care of some of these phonies. Gives me a chance to fill up on energy" I said. "How much do you need to eat?" he asked. "About 10 more. I'm going to burn up a fuckton of energy for this strike" I said. "About earlier..."

 

"I haven't forgotten" I said knowing what he was asking. First thing I did was go to a palm reader. "Madam Zenovia. She sounds like a poser" I said opening the door. Now here's some bit of knowledge for ya. Fortune telling is real. Learned back at the academy that it's a Greek magic art. Was way more common centuries ago when soul eaters weren't so hunted. Now it's just fakes and Christ was this woman fake. A Caucasian woman in her early 20's with a red scarf around her head. She was busy on her phone when we walked in. "Good morning. Nice day for a fortune told isn't it?" she said smiling. She ushered us to sit at a table with this cheap ass crystal ball on top of it. "So what shall I scry? Love lives or just the general future?" she asked. "The future" I replied. She waved her hands like she was doing magic. "I see great happiness in your future. You will accomplish your goals and be recognized by your peers" she said. "Does it say anything about death?" I asked. "....no. You will live another 70 or 80 years" she said. "And here I was about to believe you might be the real thing" I said. My eyes glowed.

 

"You should see what real magic is. Let me show you how it's supposed to be done" I said grabbing her hand. "What are you doing?' Let me...ow!" she said feeling me cut her finger with my fingernail. I let her blood drip onto the crystal ball. "My mistress said you need blood to see someone's future. A drop of their soul to pierce the veil of time. I see fear and sadness followed by pleasure and then death" I said. She yanked her hand back hard. A simple gesture and she shrank down to 3 inches. "All yours bro" I told Chris. He gleefully picked her up. He squeezed her a bunch of times just to hear her yelp. He hooked his finger underneath her dress and yanked it right off like it was tissue paper. He just chuckled as she cried when he pulled off her bra and panties. He slid off her flats and she was naked in his hand. Chris was breathing hard. It was obvious he was turned on. He began fondling her body. Her tits, her ass, and then her pussy. He pulled his finger back and saw it was shiny with her juices. He sucked it.

 

"I'll give you some privacy" I said awkwardly.   I heard him talking to her. "You're cute. Cute little pussy you got there. Everything is so cute about you. Cute tiny feet and hands. It's a shame I want to eat you. I'd keep you as a pet otherwise" I heard him say. "No you can't eat me! I'm a human being!" she yelled. She moaned as I guessed he was raping her with his tongue. She let out a sound like a mouse and then she screamed. Then nothing. Chris walked to me and I could see movement in his mouth. "** **** ***. * *** ******** ***** ***" he said. "I don't didn't catch one fucking word. Don't talk with your mouth full" I said. He swallowed. "I said....oh shit I can feel her in my stomach trying to escape. I said I could actually taste her. Is this what it's like to eat people? This fucking rocks! I wish I could be a soul eater!" he yelled. "Being a soul eater isn't just about eating people. It learning to fit into society and having to deal with outliving those you love...even you" I said looking away. Chris' smile disappeared. He knew what I meant. The high price for immortality was not souls but solicitude. Goes to show why most gravitated back to academy every century or two. 

 

We hit more shops along the way. An annoying young man dressed in period clothes gave out flyers for a tour outside an office ended up in my belly. Another man selling cheap shirts begged me to eat him after a mind control spell. "Eat me! I want to be your food!" he cried as I sucked his cum out of his tiny prick. I was having fun with this spell. Within the hour I had eaten 7 people. I was looking for another when I walked into a costume rental shop. I didn't see anyone working. Just regular people looking at shit. As I needed the back I heard moaning. I unlocked the door and went around the corner. I chuckled as I saw this 22 year old guy fucking this 19 year old girl. He had her panties down and was fucking her as she leaned on the desk. They had no idea I was there.   I snap of my fingers and down they went. I shrank them to two inches.

 

They realized something was wrong when she wasn't leaning on the desk. They screamed seeing the giantess standing over them. "Don't stop. Continue" I said after placing them in my palm and working my mind control magic. "...yes mistress" they said. It was a win win for everybody. They got to experience pleasure at the end of their lives and I didn't have to do a thing to make them cum for their soul energy. It was like watching two tiny mice mating. I dumped them in my mouth and did nothing. They kept fucking on my tongue. After a minute I tasted sweetness, saltiness, and mixed flavors of souls. I gulped them down as he was still inside her. I released my hold on them and felt them moving around. It died down quickly as they were all but spent. Their last moments surrounded by digesting bodies and bones.

 

"Found something?" I asked Chris. "This" he said holding up a tee-shirt that said "I survived Salem Massachusetts". "Nice. Get me one. I could use a good luck charm" I said.  We walked out past regular folks that had no clue I had just ate the cashier and stocker of the store. One person asked if I saw who worked there. I replied yes and they were gone now. "So where is the place at?" Chris asked. "In the wooded area outside the city" I replied. I drove to the woods and parked. "Here's the plan. I'm going in to get some info before I send this place to hell. Your job is to take out any who make it out alive and call me if they bring reinforcements" I said. Chris looked pleased to finally being able to do something. "Right here. It’s right here" I said standing in the middle of the forest. "I don't see shit except trees" he said. "Anything odd about these trees here?" I asked. "Well now that I look, these trees here seem younger than the others. Shorter too" he said. "That's because they are younger. These were farmed trees. Probably planted every few decades. The Branch office is underground. It's the only explanation" I said.

 

"You sure?" he asked. "Look there. A worn out path on the ground in the middle of nowhere. Yeah I'm sure an I'll bet it leads to an entrance" I said. We walked the short path and found a metal door embedded into a hill. "Post up behind the tree. Get ready to move out when I come out" I said taking out my headphones and putting the jack into my phone. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Getting my soundtrack on. Helps me focus" I said. He hugged me. "Be careful" he said. I smiled as turned to approach the door. I looked and saw him using a tree for cover.  I began playing my music. Fall Out Boy's The Phoenix filled my ears. "Put on your war paint" I said to the lyrics.

 

I channeled the myriad of souls I had eaten into power necessary to kill those who offended me. I invoked a level three gravity spell I had tweaked last year. Shield and Sword was the name. A shell of 200g's surrounded my body.  I literally punched the steel door off its frame. Sirens went off immediately. I walked the corridor of concrete and steel. I wanted the find the control room. It had the location of all their bases including the main one. It was somewhere in the Vatican but I needed more than just that. These fucks were like roaches. To get rid of them you had to kill them all. Personnel came out from a hallway and aimed SMG's at me. They fired. A hail of bullets hit my shield and each one went thunk to the floor. They kept at it till they ran dry. "Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground" I said with the music. A simple agitation of oxygen molecules and they spontaneously combusted in front of me.

 

I made my way further in. One fool tried to grab me by the neck. I didn't have to do shit. Soon as his arms touched my shield they broke like twigs. He screamed in pain as I just walked away. People with handguns tried to stop me. Grenades exploded and just obscured my vision. I thought I found the room and opened the door. "Wrong door" I said seeing it was their cafeteria. At least 20 people were there with assault rifles. Before they got a shot off I released one of my favorite spells. "Shrink pulse" I said. Each one shrank as they were standing. I had put some power in that one. They were just an inch tall. They tried to run but at that size you won't cover much distance. I prodded my way through that room crushing them. They stained the tile floor and my sandals with their blood. One brave man fired his little gun at me even as I raised my foot over him.  His body went splat and his bones crunched as I twisted my foot. Finally I found what I was looking for.

 

I had to drop my shield to work on their computer. I plugged in a flash drive and began sucking away their secrets. Hmm...9 bases in all. That's going to take some time" I said looking at the map. I heard the door open and footsteps. I turned around to see a teen holding a gun with a shaking hand. My eyes glowed. He threw down his gun. "I surrender! Just don't hurt me!" he cried. I powered down. The computer beeped. Someone had firewalled the base. I wasn't going to get anything out of this one now. No matter. I got enough to tell me where to go next. Then a sharp pain to my side. I glanced down and saw s sharpened bone sticking in my side. "Femur blade" I said. I turned and saw the teen picking up his gun. "Little fuck. I have you a chance. SHRINK!" I yelled. He shrank to two inches. I healed the wound but that took a good amount of energy. He ran for his life. I took a few steps and caught up with him. "This calls for a personal touch" I said. I took off my sandal and raised my foot over him.  "NO PLEASE!" he screamed as I lowered my sweaty sole onto him. I applied pressure very slowly.

 

His screams were muffled under my soleflesh. Then the first crack. His flailing increased and then another crack. He was frantic. Then a bunch of cracks and then I saw blood trickle out from under my foot. He had stopped moving. I raised my foot. I didn't see him. I looked at my sole. He was stuck firm to it deader than the Elvis. I wiped my foot off on the floor. His remains were smeared into the government issue gray carpet.

 

I was done here. I made my way back to the entrance. There was no opposition. I stepped outside and I saw 5 bodies dead in the grass. Chris did his job. He ran to me. "Are you okay! Jesus there's blood on you!" he said. "Yeah I got careless. I'm fine. It won't happen again" I said. "I shot those who were fleeing. No reinforcements though" he said. "Element of surprise. Chris get back" I said. This would be tricky. I was going to fire off a big spell and had to make sure I didn't drain myself dry. I concentrated. A pillar of light appeared as I charged up my spell. "The sun shines in the just" I said flexing my right hand. "...and the unjust" I said flexing my left hand. "Level 4 spell Helios Ascending!" I screamed. A blast of intense burning light shot from my hands into the base. The very air combusted so fast it caused a backdraft of explosive proportions. The hillside shook. Anything still living in there was ashes. I felt dizzy and fell to the ground. "I got you!" Chris said. My little brother carried me to the car.

 

I passed out as he drove. I awoke and it was nighttime. "Hey. How do you feel?" Chris asked. "Drained" I replied. "You scared the shit out of me. I thought you were dead" he said.  "No, but when we use too much energy we can die. Second time I got careless today. Where are we?" I asked. A hotel in the suburbs of Boston. We made the new...kind of" he replied. He played a video clip on his phone. "Shocking news out of Salem today. At least 10 people have been reported missing and tremors was felt throughout the city. Investigators have been denied access to the area by government officials citing possible terrorist attack" the reporter said. "The Order works fast. Bet they're shitting themselves wondering who was bold enough to take out the east coast Branch office" I said. "We need to move but not now you need rest" he said. "What I need is a soul" I said. "Can you walk?" he asked. I sat up on the bed and slipped on my sandals. I stood up. I was weak but I could move. “Five by five" I said.

 

I let him drive. "I only need one" I said. He nodded. "There" I said pointing to boy around 15 walking a dog. I stepped out of the car and walked up to him. "Where did you come from babe?" he said attracted to me. I waved my hand and he shrank down to two inches along with his dog.  I snatched him up and ripped his clothes off. I was so famished I didn't even suck him off. I tossed him to my mouth and chewed his screaming body right up. I swallowed the mush and felt his soul invigorate me. I hate chewing them up. Some soul eaters actually prefer this way. I don't. It's gross having someone else's blood in your mouth. "Take me to Mickey D's. I'm not just going to satisfy myself with a horny kid. Shut up!" I yelled crushing that tiny dog under my foot. We grabbed our food and went back to the hotel.

 

Chris didn't say much. He stared out of the window. "You okay? You're quiet" I said. He flexed his shoulder with some pain. "I'm fine. Shoulder hurts" he said. "Let me see" I said. He took off his shirt and I saw a bruise on his shoulder and armpit. "Rifle got a good kick to it" he said. I healed it for him. "Better?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. He began chuckling. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Just remembering that time you broke your leg. You tried chasing me when I called you peg leg" he said. "Yeah and I finally caught you when you were sleeping. You jumped out of the bed when I poured water on you. Cracked you head on your hanging bookcase. That left a nasty bruise. I remember mom being pretty pissed" I said. "You kept trying to put ice on it hoping it would go away before mom noticed" he said. "I miss those days" I said quietly. "So do I" he said. I noticed tears coming out of his eyes. I was a moron. He was holding back his emotions all night.

 

Chris had become something he naturally wasn't; a killer. Sure he ate that girl but blowing somebody's brains out in the woods is different; more personal. "I think you really need to go home Chris. I mean it this time. It's what's best for you" I said. "How would you know what's best for me? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!" he screamed. "I’m sorry I didn't mean to..." he said sitting down. “No let it all out" I said. "How could you possibly know what's best for me? You've been gone for three years. Then you just come back into our lives drop some monumentality heavy bullshit and just go out on your crusade. Of course I was going to follow you. You're my sister. I didn't want to lose you all over again" he said sobbing. "You're right. I sorry. I can't say what's best for you but I can say this. I'm here now" I said hugging him.  He calmed down shortly after and drifted back to sleep.

 

As he slept I sent an email to Selene with a document attachment. It listed the locations of those bases. This way if I did fall my efforts weren't in vain. We sat in a diner as we discussed our next attack. "So we got two options. Option one. We attack the central hub of their operations. Cutting off the snake's head so to speak. Upside is they will be slow to react and shouldn't have time to bring in the heavy guns. Downside is their security will be heightened and will make a prolonged fight inevitable. Option two. Pick of the other 8 bases saving the hub for last. Upside to that is the amount of personnel will be considerably less seeing how most will be dead. Downside is they get more time to bring in the big shit. Choppers, missiles....maybe more" I said sipping coffee. "What do you mean maybe more?" he asked. "I was told they have access to every weapon you could think of; including nukes" I said.

 

"You can't be serious. Nukes?" Chris asked astounded. I nodded. "This is why nobody has ever combined forces to fight them recently. One good tactical nuke and we lose a good amount of our population. Our kind numbers in the hundreds Chris. With all our power we are still at a disadvantage" I said. "But to use nukes! What about killing innocent people! The fallout alone!" he said. "You're trying to use logic to explain hate Chris" I said. “I say we take out the smaller bases. Play the long game" he said. "Okay. Next stop is Virginia City Nevada" I said.

 

That was the longest drive of my fucking life. Three days. Three fucking days. According to google it takes 1 day 18 hrs. to drive there. Yeah that's right until you factor in sleep, eating (conventional food), bathroom breaks, and weather. Driving in the snow in Colorado isn't fun in a Civic. The only reason I didn't go stir crazy was "sampling" the local cuisine. How many truck drivers did I eat? 6...no 7. They weren't very filling. Old and fat. Barely worth my time and energy. I did eat some good ones though. Came across one nice father and daughter. They were on a trip to scout out the University of Denver. That poor man watched as I swallowed his daughter alive. He didn't even so much as whimper as I devoured him. She filled me up good.  The perky ones usually do. When we hit Boulder, Chris asked me again if he could eat another girl. I agreed. He'd been very patient with me.

 

We stopped at a local Hooters. It turned me off seeing these girls use their body tips. It was like diet coke prostitution. "A private booth please" he asked. Everybody and even the people on the TV were talking about the preseason for the Broncos. I never was into football or any sports. Tried gymnastics when I was 10 but quit when I broke my ankle.

 

"What are you all gonna have tonight?" a 19 year old girl asked. It wasn't her complete fault she was pissing me off. Wearing a shirt so tight you could tell she was cold or hot. Shorts so short I'd be easier to call them a wide thong. "I'll have some wings and a coke" I said. "And you sweetie?" she asked flirting with my brother. "I-I'll have the same except a ginger ale. I think I might get indigestion later" he said blushing. The girl rushed off to fill our order. "Her. I want her" he said. "Gladly" I said coldly. 10 minutes later she showed up with our food and drinks. She left but this time I followed her. She walked into the bathroom and I was right behind her. I waited till she was done and I stood beside her as she washed her hands. "My brother wants you" I said. "I'm flattered but we're not allowed to fraternize with the customers. Besides I got a boyfriend" she said. I simple snap of my fingers and she shrank to 2 1/2 inches. "I should have made myself clearer. He wants you...as food" I said. She screamed. She ran from me. I always wondered why they run. Not like they'd get far. I snatched her up. She struggled in my grip. "Let me go you fucking freak!" she screamed. "Now now. We can't have that attitude when I bring you back. You're too noisy this way. Let's try this" I said invoking a mind control spell on her. She stopped struggling and cursing me. "Here's what you're going to say to him...."

 

I returned with the girl in my pocket. I glanced around and saw the customers either watching TV or eating. No eyes on us. I dropped her on the table. "Fucking awesome" Chris said. "Go ahead girl. Tell him what you're supposed to say" I said poking the girl. "I'm here for you master. I await to be eaten" she said. Chris was ecstatic. He had her strip of her uniform until she was buck naked. Chris didn't eat her right up which surprised me. "I'm saving her for last" he said. As we ate our food, Chris had her push boneless wings to his hand. Not so easy at that size. For every wing she helped him get it was one more nail in her coffin. I could only chuckle seeing her tiny buffalo sauce footprints on his plate. It came time though to eat her. I could hear a man calling her name. He was pissed she had disappeared. Must have been her boss. "Thanks for helping me eat" Chris said picking her up. She giggled as he licked off the sauce. She laughed as he sucked on her tiny feet. She moaned when he sucked her little tits. In the end he gently pushed her into his mouth by pressing his finer on her tiny ass. Chris sucked her in and I saw her little feet disappear into his mouth. He played with her a little. He was always a copycat. He was trying to make her cum like I do when I consume prey.

 

His eyes bulged and I knew he had tasted her cum. He titled his head back and let that shrunken waitress slide down his throat. I released the mind control spell. "Oh shit I can feel her in there. God I wish I was as soul eater" he said. I smiled a bit at his enthusiasm. "Check please" I said to a passing waitress. A man returned with the check. "I'm sorry for any problems tonight. Your waitress disappeared on us. Food is on the house" he said. "Now I can't do that on good conscience. The food was great and she was nice. I'll even leave a tip" I said. "You're a better person than me ma'am. Have a good day" he said.

 

We could barely contain our laughter as he walked away. "Take care of her clothes" I said to Chris. Chris mixed her clothes into the cup of ranch. You wouldn't know there were tiny sneakers, nylons, panties, bra, and shorts in that. I cleaned my brother's mouth with her shirt and tossed that in too.

 

By the time we got to Virginia City I had 12 souls coursing through my body. "So where is it? All I see is wild Wild West shit everywhere" Chris said. "It's in an old silver mining cave" I said. I followed the GPS to the cave. "So you going in?" he asked. "Nope. They're coming to me this time" I said. The entrance was ordinary until you went deeper and hit a steel door. Looked like a Cold War era fallout door. I'd have to use really powerful magic to crack that and I didn't want to do that.  Mom once told me if I ever came across a problem I couldn't solve just try to go around it. Welł, I couldn’t go around the door. Or could I? Fun fact, many types of rocks contain either water or gas inside them. Very tiny but they're there. I put my hands on the rock wall connecting the door. I pumped strong fire magic into the rocks. After a minute I was about to give up until there was a low rumble. The rumble grew. I heard cracks. One burst of magic and I quickly ran out of the cave. "So what...what the hell is that?" Chris asked feeling tremors. Dust poured out of the cave mouth as the small mountain shook. Then it subsided. "Best way to eat crab? Crack the hard shell first" I said. I reached the door again. It was still sealed but the rock had a fissure big enough for me to step in.

 

It was a mess inside. Floors caved in on each other. People crushed under rock. I was mildly disappointed not seeing any resistance. Emergency lights lit the demolished hallways. A group of soldiers stumbled down the hallway and saw me. They looked like they had come across the devil himself. They raised their guns and I let off a wind spell. A very accurate one. They gripped their throats until they dropped to the floor. Blood trickled out of their mouths and noses. Blew their lungs out like balloons. The base shook. Rock was still trying to settle. I needed to get out before I became a victim of my own spell. As I made my way to the entrance, I saw an exposed gas line in the floor. A magnetic spell ruptured it. I dashed out of there hoping a spark didn't set it off. I waited for a minute outside. "Is it over?" he asked. I let off a lux spell down the cave and an explosion shook the ground. Fire and smoke belched out of the cave. If anyone was left in there they were barbecue. "It is now" I said. Two down, 7 to go...

 

As we drove out of the area, an APB came over the radio. They were looking for a red Honda Civic with Connecticut plates. The Order was finally getting serious. We ditched the car in an alley in Vegas. We didn't need it where we were going. Chris was excited about our trip to Mexico. He'd never been outside the country. We landed in Mexico City and checked into a hotel. We were both beat. We slept for hours and woke up at 1 am. I was hungry in more ways than one and Chris wanted to see some sights. I made sure he had his phone on him. Mexico City is a jumping place at night. Being a girl worked to my advantage. Man after horny man asked me to follow him into the nearby alley. I would emerge and they wouldn't. One man tried to outright rape me. He grabbed me by the throat and dragged me into an alley. I could feel his hands on my tits. His foul breath on the back of my head. "Shrink punta" I whispered. Immediately I felt him release me. When I turned to face him he was just an inch tall.

 

He was screaming in Spanish. "What's the matter? Too much girl for you? You wanted to rape me so bad. What changed? Well you can't rape me now or can you? I'll let you go ahead and rape my big toe" I said picking him up and dropping him under my toes. His body was pinned under my big and second toe and with each step was pressed into the sole of my sandal. He was lodged just right not to be outright crushed. "How are my sweaty American feet you Mexican pervert?" I asked after walking 5 blocks. He was alive, I could feel him twitch. I walked again looking for more souls. A boy bumped into me. I slammed my foot down to avoid falling. I felt a tiny crunch and then wetness; I glanced down and saw a trickle of blood seep out from under my foot. "I'm sorry seniority! Are you okay?" this boy asked. He was cute. Black hair with hazel eyes that accented his 15 year old face. "I'm fine" I said smiling. He blushed as I smiled. He was attracted to me! His face frowned as he saw my sandal. "Sangria! You're hurt!" he yelled. Before I could object he pulled me into a worn out apartment off the Main Street.

 

He had me sit down. You could tell his family was poor. Very poor. He yanked off my sandal and had a paper towel ready to clean the blood off. He looked confused as he wiped the blood off. "What's wrong?" I asked. "A strange bug was stuck to your foot. That's where the blood came from. I'm glad you're not hurt" he said smiling. "You can let go of my foot now" I said. He blushed and quickly apologized. "What's your name?" I asked. "Roberto" he replied looking down. I sat closer to him. "You like me don't you?" I asked. "Y-yes you're beautiful" he replied. "Your English is great Roberto" I said. "I learned watching American TV" he said. I found myself liking him more. Maybe I was seeing a little bit of Raf in him. Oh damn. Raf. "I should get going" I said. "Please wait" he said gripping my hand. As I started at his face I saw a bright red dot appear. "SHIT! GET DOWN!" I yelled pushing him to the floor. A bullet zipped through his window and impacted the wall. A half second later and I or he would be dead.

 

We were pinned to the floor. I saw that red dot searching for us. I picked up a shard of glass and positioned it to reflect. That red dot was coming from across the street from a balcony 3 floors up. *CRACK*. "AHHGH!" I yelled. He fired a round and it went right through my hand. Roberto saw it or rather saw through the gaping hole in my hand. "O dios mio!" he screamed. He was speechless as I performed a healing spell. He watched my bones grow and knit. He saw the sinew and muscles grow and reattach themselves. He saw my skin cover up the wound and leave no trace. "What are you?!" he yelled. "Someone that's pissed off" I replied. How do you kill a sniper when you can't face them? I thought about what I could do. Blind fire fireballs or lightning was a choice but what kind of collateral would I cause? I couldn't let the general public know about our private war. That laser sight...wait that's it! Something I learned in physics one day was going to save my life. When you shine a laser through the air it creates a tunnel of ionized air. This ionization conducts electricity. I just had to be very fucking fast for this.  

 

I began charging a lightning spell, a level one spell. Anything higher could collapse that cheap fucking building. I felt that power building. My finger trembled as I held it. The room began to glow white. I squeezed that light further and further down. Upping the penetration. "Here we go" I said raising my finger. The red dot hit my finger and I released it. That bolt shot from my finger. A small thunderclap and a bunch of screams filled the air. I waited a good minute to move. That red dot hadn't appeared again. I slowly popped my head up and looked. The balcony that sniper was on was smoking. The metal railing was still glowing red.   A smoking black silhouette hung over it. That fucker was well done. "It was only time till they made a preemptive move. I need to get going. It has to be more of them" I said. "El Diablo.....El Diablo es aquí!" Roberto screamed.

 

I hung my head. "I'm many things but the devil isn't one of them Roberto" I said. He was terrified of me. Worse yet he saw my magic. He was a loose end. "I'm so sorry for this. You didn't deserve to get dragged into this. Shrink" I said. He dwindled down to toe inches. I didn't say a word as I stripped him naked. I sucked his tiny cock. I figured he might as well get some degree of pleasure before dying. He whimpered as he came. Big load for someone his size. His soul was so delicious. It was like fine sugar. So pure. I swallowed him as he screamed. I just stood there feeling him move around and remembered how the mistresses told me how humans would always fear us. They could be right. No I can't think like that. Mom, dad, and Chris don't. There has to be some hope. I could hear emergency vehicles coming. Time to go.

 

"Chris. We need to go do this now" I said. "Now sis? I'm kinda busy" he said. "I nearly got my head blown off 10 minutes ago. This isn't a debate. We go now" I said sternly. We met up at the hotel. To keep a low profile I shrank Chris and put him in my pocket. I had the taxi take me near the base. 10 miles outside of Mexico City. "You sure chica? Nothing's out here except an abandoned warehouse" the driver said. My answer was handing him the fare. "Chris take point over there. You know the drill and for fuck sakes watch for vehicles and aircraft" I said. I was wary this time. They knew I was in town. As I got closer I could see lights. Soldiers were patrolling. I dashed toward them firing shrink spells. They shrank as they stood. They fired their puny guns. They were no threat to me at one inch. They had more things to worry about than me. I made my way in. Inside were armored vehicles and weapons. This must have been a weapons storage facility. You know that minute you walk in on something and know you shouldn't have? Yeah that.

 

The look on their faces. "Shrink pulse!" I yelled. A blast of magic shot from me and hit a good portion of them reducing them. It would take time to charge that level of magic again. Time I didn't have. These guys were better trained. They drew down on me without missing a beat. They ran toward me. Hell, I think they crushed their own people trying to get to me. They didn't dare fire their weapons inside the warehouse. "Sis we got a problem! Whatever you did got them fired up! They're positioning themselves outside! There's too many for me to kill!" Chris shouted over my Bluetooth. I saw them as I made it outside. I fired a fireball and scattered them. It must have a good 30 of them. Each one had enough firepower to turn me into Swiss cheese. I didn't have enough time to cast high level magic. I could fire off a bunch of level ones and maybe take out half. The other half would kill me. "Chris. You need to run okay? Just run" I said over the call. "....no. I won't leave you" Chris said. I was trapped and was going to die. I closed my eyes and heard them clack their guns ready to fire. Wait...there was something else I heard. Crickets, mosquitoes, all kinds of things I heard. Time to get desperate. "Chris, whatever you do, do not approach my location. I fucking mean it. I'm about to do something crazy" I said.

 

"After we kill you we're going to find whoever is helping you" one bold man said. "You won't get the chance. You'll be already dead" I said. The men burst out laughing. "You're surrounded punta. No magic is gonna save you. You can't kill us all!" he said. "Surrounded? You surrounded yourselves when you came out here. Enlargement pulse!" I yelled. This is actually a level two spell but I wasn’t the target. I cheated the system. By growing small creatures it took less energy and time to cast the spell. The soldiers were horrified to see ants, scorpions, crickets, a mouse, even a fucking pigeon grow to enormous size. A simple mind control spell put them in my thrall. "Go my army. Show them that we are legion for we are many" I said coldly. They panicked as my army of the desert night fell on them. A man screamed as his face was melted by formic acid an ant spat on it. Another emptied his rifle at a scorpion. The bullets just bounced off his natural exoskeleton. The arachnid skewered him with its tail and scurried off to eat its prey. Crickets ripped off heads and ate them. A woman fleeing for her life screamed as a mosquito pounced on her and stabbed her in the heart. She whimpered as her blood was drained with each heartbeat. She was empty within a minute. They fell all too quickly for me. The last screams and gunshots ended with 5 minutes of the fight. Those I had grown half were still alive. Mostly those with tough exteriors.

 

"Amber is that your friends making that noise?" Chris asked over the Bluetooth. I wondered what he meant. I listened over the sound of crunching and chewing of human flesh. A jet. A heavy jet sound. Not commercial. I liked up to see running lights. Whatever it was it was big and swooping down. I looked at my pigeon. "Go" I said. The bird took off into the night. With its size it easily gained altitude. A small boom and then I saw a trail of fire. I and Chris watched as the plane slammed into the ground. A massive explosion went up. The blast knocked us off our feet. "Ow. You okay?" I asked him. "My ears are fucking ringing but yeah. What was that?" he asked. "An explosion like that had to be a bomber. Must have been scrambled from the city airport. Too bad they didn't count on bird strike on an epic scale" I said.

 

We walked to the wreckage. "Oh shit Amber. You see this? You took out a B-52! U.S. Air Force markings and all!" Chris yelled scared as shit. "Like I said. The Order has their finger in a lot of pies. They won't take this laying down. This was their Shiloh; their Manassas" I said. I looked at the warehouse. No way was I going to leave their toys for them to get. "Cover your ears" I said. I concentrated a lux spell powered by moonlight. That white glow of death shot from my fingers into the warehouse. It took a second to hear the small explosions then bigger ones. Then the whole place went up like a fucking action set. Base number three was out.

 

We were gone the next day. The next base was just outside of Rio de Janeiro. I would like to say the next fight was hair raising. It wasn't. The news story when we got there was covering a massive explosion at the location. "Am I missing something?" Chris asked. "I don't know. Can't be a coincidence" I said. We sat in our hotel room wondering where to go next. Later that evening we were about to head out when we got a knock on the door. "Room service!" a voice cried out. "You order room service?" I asked my brother. He shook his head. The Order had found us again. "Oldest trick in the book" I said. I motioned to Chris to get his gun ready. He stood on the side of the door. I carefully unlocked it with a magnetic spell. Chris moved so fast I barely saw him.   He had a girl on the floor and held a gun to her head. "Oy! You're hurting me you little bastard!" an all too familiar voice yelled. I had Chris get off her. "Elise? Is that you?!" I yelled. "Who else would it be?" she said pissed. "The Order for one!" I yelled. "Yes, nice cock up you did there. It's the reason we're here" she said. "We? What do you mean?" I asked. "Ever since you took out that base in Washington everything's gone nutters. The academy is divided about joining your crusade. The Order has been moving personnel from the base locations you sent us. They're afraid of you striking their HQ. Jesus Amber. A soul eater in London saw them dispatching bombers over the channel" Elise said.

 

"You didn't answer my question. Who do you mean we?" I asked. "Me and my girls plus Mistress Selene. We're staying a few doors down. Imagine our surprise when we saw you walk through the door. Speaking of that, who the hell is he?" Elise asked pointing to Chris. "He's my little brother" I answered. "He's giving off a bad vibe" she said. "That's because he carries soul eater blood" I replied. "Wait you mean like the Order?!" she yelled eyes glowing. "Easy! He's not with them! He’s like you before you were activated" I said. She eased her expression. In fact it sorted softened to attraction. "So activate him. One more gun in our arsenal" she said smiling. "Can't. He has the bloodline but not the spark. Human" I said. Elise looked dejected. "The. Why is he here? He's useless" she said. "He lost something precious to him too" I said. "He knows about us Amber. A human knows about us. You know what that means" she said. She raised her hand and pointed at him. "NO! Don't you dare touch him!" I yelled. She glared at me. "Don't even try. Don't forget who kicked your ass" I said. She looked away angrily. Come to our room when you got a chance. We need to discuss strategy" she said walking out the door.

 

"What was she going to do to me?" he asked. "Something bad" I said. I waited in my room. I knew Elise had told them about Chris by now. Having him know about us was a big no no. "I'm going over to their room. Don't open the door for anyone but me" I said. He nodded. I went to their room. I knocked. "Come on in dear. We have much to discuss" Selene said. Their room was slightly modest. A door led to an adjacent room so everyone was pretty comfortable. Not including me was 6 soul eaters. Elise and her friends and Selene. Selene sat in the chair while the others sat on beds. "I've heard you have your human brother with you. I've heard he knows of us. This is a violation of our tenants. What have you to say for yourself Mistress Amber?" Selene said coldly.  "Yes I have gone against the tenant of secrecy of ours existence from humans. My brother is a special case" I said. "There are no special cases. The rule exists because history has shown humans to fear us and what humans fear they wish to control or destroy. With all our power they still outnumber us and are armed with weapons that can consume the world. This rule is absolute" she said.

 

"Don't give me that hypocritical bullshit. That tenant is broken every time we seek a mate. Even you have to admit that it’s necessary to overlook it" I said. She narrowed her eyes. "That's a valid point but this is not the case this time or do you plan to mate with your brother?" she asked. "Fuck no!" I yelled. "Exactly. He has no reason to know of our existence. This was your selfish desire" she said.  "You dare call me selfish? I'm the one fighting this fight...."

 

"Out of revenge. You turned our world on its head. That is selfish" she said cutting me off. "So what if I'm being selfish? Aren't you tired of looking over your shoulder when you want to feed? What about your children? Ever worry if a member of the Order would skewer then with a femur blade? Well thanks to my efforts no soul eater in the Western Hemisphere has to worry about that any more. Don’t hold your applause" I said. "Um we took out the one here" Neri, one for Elise's girls said quietly. "I stand corrected" I said.  "How can we trust him? He carries their bloodline" Selene said. "Our bloodline and does thousands others yet to be activated. Should we condemn them too?" I said. Selene shifted in her seat. "I'm using the toilet. It's too tense in here anyway" Elise said getting up. She left the room. "You had good intentions concerning your brother Amber but the road to hell is paved with them" she said. "Then why are you here? Why did you take out that base if I'm so wrong?" I asked indignant.

 

"Some of us have come to a decision that the Order has gone complacent relying on technology to bolster their strength. We hope that we can exploit that. Your attacks have given us the momentum to bring about their end" she replied. "I take it not all are on board with this?" I asked. She looked at me. "Let's talk on the balcony" she said. We walked onto the balcony and she shut the sliding door behind us. "No to answer your question. The others think you’ve brought disaster on us. They think it will be a war we can't win. They wanted you to answer for your decision. I...I chose different. The other mistresses voted on what to do. Me, Bell, and Senna voted not guilty the other 3 voted guilty. The vote was deadlocked. The arguments about being you back turned to if it was better to join you. In the end me, Elise, and her friends chose to fight. Amber, if I'm stern to you it's not out of anger but of concern. I don't want to show favoritism but I do love you very much. I want what's best for you" she said placing her hand on mine.

 

"He really is a nice guy. In fact he's more like us than you realize" I said. "Oh?" Selene asked curious. "He's eaten people" I said grinning. "Really?! That is surprising for a human but then again he does share our lineage. It has been known that some of our descendants even though they're not soul eaters have partaken of humans with the help of their mates" she said. "See not all bad is he?" I said. "I think I want to meet this Chris Grayson" she said. We returned to the room and I noticed that Elsie wasn't back. "Still not back? That's the longest shit in history. Wait a minute...she wouldn't?! Fuck who am I kidding?! She would!" I yelled. I ran back to my room. I remembered how she looked at Chris.  I threw my door open. "CHRIS!" I screamed not seeing him but seeing Elise on the bed....naked. "WHAT...DID...YOU...DO?!" I screamed powering up. Elise smirked at me. "I couldn't resist" she sneered.....

 

 

To be continued....

End Notes:

Is Chris gone? Will the soul eaters win this war? What is the mysterious spell Amber is creating? Find out in the second part of the two episode season premere!

Episode 1 B The Apprentice: Homecoming Part 2 Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

This one turned out to way longer than planned. Forgive the size and some typos. Enjoy!

Last time on The Size Zone we were reunited with Amber Grayson, a now full-fledged soul eater. She and her brother had begun waging a war of vengeance on the Order. After coming to Rio de Janeiro she learned that a faction within the Academy has chosen to join her in her campaign including the troublesome Elise. When we last saw Amber, she realized that Elise was taking too long coming back and remembered how she looked at her brother Chris. Fearing the worst she ran back to where he was only to find Elise on his bed with her saying "I couldn't resist..." Now for the conclusion to The Apprentice: Homecoming...

 

"YOU ATE MY FUCKING BROTHER!" I screamed clenching my hands around her throat. "Amber! Amber stop!" a small voice said. I looked down. Underneath her naked pussy was my brother alive and well albeit 6 inches or so big. I stopped choking the girl. *cough cough* "Jesus Amber!" she yelled pissed. "I...I thought you ate him" I said falling down onto the floor. "If you let me explain you mad bitch I'd have told you I wanted to fuck your brother. I think he's cute" Elise said. I clenched my teeth and felt warm tears running down my face. "Can you get off me a minute Elise" Chris said. Elise sucked her teeth and got off of him. Chris climbed down using the bedsheet. He tapped my leg. I snatched him up and hugged him tight. "I thought she ate you!" I sobbed. "No, she asked if I'd like to fuck her. She said shrinking me would be more fun. You came in at a bad time" he said. He saw my red eyes. "Aw shit. Amber I'm so sorry. I'm sorry to put you through that. Forgiveses?" he asked. He hadn't said that since we were kids. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah forgiveses" I said. Hugging him was like hugging a Ken doll except it was alive and anatomically correct. Oh damn. He's naked. I quickly put him down on the carpet and blushed.

 

"Amber something wrong?" he asked. I pointed to his crotch. "Shit I forgot! Umm....can you grow me back?" he asked blushing. I grew him back to normal size and he got dressed. "Is your little meeting with your friends over?" he asked. "Just about. Wait here and no fucking" I said. He sucked his teeth not liking the sarcasm. I returned to the others and saw Elise sitting on the bed healing her neck. I damn near crushed her windpipe. "Something you girls want to discuss?" Selene asked. "Not at the moment" I replied coldly. "I see. Well I booked a private room at a restaurant not far from here. We can discuss our next move there" Selene said. She and the others dressed in fine silk dresses. When I and Chris came by the room we felt out of place. She smiled at us and she rubbed my casual dress. It changed into a red silk dress going to my ankles. "And now for the human" she said. She smiled at him as she rubbed his clothes. His shirt changed from his old polo shirt to a silk button one. My brother popped a boner as she bent down and rubbed his jeans. They turned into fine kakis. She was super old but to anyone not knowing she looked like she was in her late 20's or early 30's with the tits even I wished I had.

 

We rode in rental cars through the city until we arrived at this exquisite bistro.   The restaurant was incredible! It was obviously a high class establishment. Selene walked in like she owned the place (which she did for the night). We all sat around a large table that could accommodate all 8 of us. "Girls...and boy. I recommend the steak. It's the best in the city" Selene said. A 21 or 22 year old boy came over to us. "Ladies, what will we be having tonight?" he asked slightly nervous. "We will have the steak entree with red wine followed by the local delicacies" Selene said narrowing her eyes and smiling about the last part. The waiter gulped and quickly went to the kitchen. As we waited Elise and the girls whispered and giggled as they looked at Chris. I could guess why. "So Chris. What do you think of soul eaters?" Selene asked. "Ummm....I think they're cool. All those magic powers and you get to live forever" Chris replied. Selene smiled. "So I take it you have no problem with us eating humans since I heard you ate some yourself" Selene asked. 

 

Chris blushed. "We have to eat to live right?" he mumbled. "That's a very enlightened way of looking at it young one. Maybe your sister is a good influence on you?" she said sipping wine. "Yes ma'am" he said shyly. "You're cute just like your sister. Soul eaters love cute humans...in more ways than one" Selene said. I gave Selene an exasperated look. "What? It's the truth. I'd be interested more in you but I think one has issued her claim on you" Selene said turning her head toward an obviously jealous Elise. Chris smiled and sipped his wine. The waiter came back with trays of food. He sat them down before us. Selene eyed the steak and touched it. Her finger glowed slightly. She held out her hand telling us not to eat yet. "Is there something the matter milady?" the waiter asked. "Could you bring the chef out? I'd like to compliment him on the steaks" Selene asked.  A man in his mid 40's reappeared. He seemed nervous...too nervous.

 

"I wanted to commend you on these exquisitely prepared steaks. Just one problem though. We never requested our steaks to be seasoned with cyanide" she said coldly. The man broke out in a run. Selene snapped her fingers and the man shrunk down to two inches. She levitated him to the top of the table where she dropped him. He was scared shitless. "Wait the steaks are poisoned?" Chris asked. "Very much so child. My foresight spell told me there was enough cyanide in my steak alone to kill 20 humans" she replied.  "He's with the Order isn't he?" I asked. "Logic would have us believe that. Guess we didn't get them all" she said. Selene picked him up and held him between her fingers. "How many of you are still in the city?" she asked him. He cursed her in Portuguese. Her eyes glowed. "Damn, this one's mind is too strong to control. No matter. I have my ways" Selene said. She held him down on her plate with her left finger while she picked up a butter knife. To him the blade alone was 30 ft. long. Selene looked at him as she moved the butter knife to his right leg. The man shook his head and Selene nodded.

 

With a tiny crack his leg was severed and he screamed. Selene gingerly picked up the severed leg and ate it. The man was bleeding out. "Answer my question" she said coldly. "F-fuck you. I rather die than sell out...my friends...to the likes of you" he muttered. Selene saw he meant every word. "I can respect that. I really can. You’re different than the rest. Stronger, harder, than the rest. But there is one thing that many have as a weakness. I'm betting you do too" she said using her finger to dab some of his blood on it. She whispered something even I didn't know. A tongue so ancient there was no translation for it. The drop of blood rose into the air and formed a tiny glowing orb. "This is some very old magic called Blood Affinity. Haven't had to use it in a very long time. This orb will lead me to anyone who carries your bloodline" she said with a smirk. "Y-you wouldn't..." he said frightened. “I would. I will devour each and every one of your bloodline. I will even use their bones to pick my teeth. Young or old I won't care (unless one turns out to be a soul eater, that would be too nice)" she said grinning.

 

"6 of us were at our homes when our base was destroyed. Our orders were to try to kill you without engagement. They're holding up and a hotel not far from here awaiting reinforcements from HQ" he sobbed. Selene canceled her spell and the blood went drip back onto the plate. The man smiled seeing that until Selene popped him into her mouth and chewed him up. "What's going on?" an old man said tottering to our table. "Your chef sidetracked us is all" she replied. The old man stood next to Selene and put his old wrinkled hand on her shoulder. "I apologize granny Selene. Our chef was a fill in for our regular one. I will cook your food personally" he said smiling. "That's very sweet of you dear but please don't call me granny. Makes me feel old" she said kissing his hand. The old man smiled and trotted off to the kitchen.  

 

"Granny Selene?" I asked. She frowned slightly. "A long time ago I came to this country. In those days there were sugar plantations and slaves to run it. I came upon an escaped slave. Neither of us spoke the others language but he saw I was not a local. He was injured and I figured he was easy prey for me. I shrank him and went to undress him and then I saw the scars on his back. I didn't have the heart to eat him. I ended up healing his old and current wounds and restored his size. He was scared of me but at the same time drawn to my beauty. I broke the tenant of letting him live after witnessing my powers. By some kind of atonement I chose to mate with him. He was cute after all. Barely 15 and you could see the pain in his eyes and eventually his soul. Yes, his soul was bitter with pain and yet sweet with youth. I sipped his soul, like fine wine enjoying the contrast of flavor. As you well know the soul seeps out during orgasms. I sampled his soul so many times I ended up pregnant."

 

"I gave birth 9 months later to a son. We named him Lucas. We were content for a time until one day our bungalow was found by slave hunters. My mate gave his life to protect me and our son as they burned our home to ashes. My rage was terrible. They burned what I love so I burned them. The last one alive said the Order would come for me. I realized then that to protect my son I had to give him up. Hide his bloodline. I checked in on them over the centuries but that only reminded me the consequences of involving humans in our lives. That old man there is a descendant of my son.  My very great grandson Diego" she said sadly. "Well I guess it wasn't all bad" she said trying to smile. Everyone was speechless. She rarely spoke of her time before the academy. "Fresh off the grill. I hope you enjoy them" Diego said bring us fresh and poison free food. Selene smiled at him lovingly as he left us to eat.

 

The man knew how to cook a steak. That's for damn sure. We had to restrain ourselves to savor it long enough before wolfing it down. After we finished, Selene called for Diego. "Was it good?" he asked. "It was excellent dear. Now for the local delicacies?" she asked. "Of course. Painstakingly gathered from the barrios" he said. He left and returned with a silver tray. You could hear faint cries from it. He sat the tray down. He lifted it and we gasped. On the silver tray were 30 or so shrunken people. They were all naked and screaming at us. Not one was over 4 inches tall. "I meant to ask earlier Diego. Who shrank them?" Selene asked. "That was my grandchild Carolina" he replied. "Little Carolina did this?! She knows the shrinking spell?!" Selene asked.  "It's only natural she knows it Selene. She's 13 now" he said. Selene sat back in her chair. "13. How time flies. Seems like yesterday you called to tell me a soul eater was born in our family" Selene said. Selene was full of surprises today.

 

"I need to speak to you about her later" he said. Selene nodded. Diego excused himself. "Don't be shy girls. Dig in" Selene said. All of us began snatching people off the tray. The room was filled with the sounds of screaming, crying, and sucking. Elise had a middle aged man in her mouth and I had a 13 year old boy in mine. Selene had an older teen boy with his crotch in her mouth sucking away. Everyone but Chris had someone. Selene hummed as she tasted cum and jammed the teen in her mouth and swallowed. Chris' hand trembled like he wanted to reach out for one. "You can have some honey. Don't be shy" she said. Chris picked up a cute 14 year old girl. He poked her as she cried in Portuguese. He stuck out his tongue and began licking her. She sobbed as he sucked her tiny pussy. She screeched as she came. Chris' breathing quickened tasting her juices. He slurped her into his mouth and sucked on her like candy. He hadn’t noticed the room was focused on him. You could see the pleasure on his face and then he swallowed. The girl was gone.

 

"He really ate her. A human ate another human!" one of Elise's friends cried out. Chris looked away in embarrassment. "That was hot" Elise said smiling. Chris cracked a smile. Selene chuckled. One by one we ate them. Elise got pissed when her friend grabbed up a 12 year old boy. She yanked him out of her mouth and jammed him into hers. She sucked on him till he came. "Fuck that one was yummy. So pure and sweet" Elise said. "Don't tease your friend dear" Selene said. They were gone within the hour. I was stuffed. A steak dinner plus 3 people sitting in my gut. People who will die slower than normal due to the large meal I had. To sit in darkness for hours as minced meat dissolves around you knowing your fate will be the same...

 

"Now that dinner is over, we need to decide where we should go next" Selene said. "Elise, you said they spotted bombers coming out of London?" I asked. "Yes, one of our own called us to report it" she replied. "Selene, I vote to take out the UK branch base. If they pulled their bombers to their HQ for defense that might mean they moved personnel too" I said. "And that would make them more vulnerable" Selene said smiling. "Then it’s decided. We go to London" Selene said. After deciding where to go, Selene got up and went to the back area of the restaurant. I was curious of what she was going to talk to Diego about. She opened an office door and closed it. She looked worried when she went inside. My nosy side got the better of me. I shrank down to a half inch and crawled under the door. At that size the room was like a ballpark stadium the old man and Selene were titanic in size. Their voices boomed. There was no way I'd miss what they were going to say...

 

"You wanted to speak in private?" Selene asked.  "That I did. It's about Carolina. She's become reckless with her power" Diego said. "How so?" Selene asked concerned. "Ever since she learned how to shrink people it's gotten out of hand. I understand the need to feed but she's doing things that can get her caught. She came into her powers two years ago when she had her first period" he said. "That's one of the ways for our kind to "awaken". Diego, what has she done?" Selene asked. "Well as you know when your kind activates they change physically. She was a 11 year old girl but she was stunning nonetheless. This attracted boys. She loved the attention. Then it started. Some kids came up missing. When I approached her about this she denied involvement. I left it alone seeing no more disappearances in our neighborhood. Months later I began noticing she wasn't eating much. She said she snacked at school. God I was a fool to believe that."

 

"I began to see more disappearances in the news. Men, women, children, all ages. Then one day I found clothes in her room; tiny clothes. A tiny shoe here, dress pants there. I wasn't stupid. We confronted her about it. She broke down after an hour of questioning. She told us she was sneaking off from school to...have fun as she put it. We grounded her" he said. "And where was I in all of this?!" Selene yelled. "We...we thought we could handle this until she turned 15 and could go to the academy. We didn't want to burden you" Diego said. "Jesus Diego. You guys aren't a burden to me okay? This is a family matter and should have involved me too" Selene said annoyed. Diego nodded. "There’s more. We set a rule that she could only feed once a month. That's okay right? No magic means that souls last a lot longer right? It worked for a time until she began dating. A rich boy liked her at school. She began using magic to change her appearance. Bigger breasts, eye color, even her height to some degree. Can you imagine a 13 year old using magic to change herself so much?" he asked.

 

"Unfortunately yes" Selene whispered. "She burned though souls like I burn through cigarettes. She began hunting in the barrios; the slums of Rio. At least she got smarter. No one cares about someone going missing there but they do care if someone rich does. Selene, she caught the boy cheating on her. She did things that made me cringe. I will spare you the details but suffice to say that boy's soul was forfeit when he cheated on her. She needs to go with you. You need to take her away from this place" he said. "I can't believe this. You drop this bombshell on me and expect to just take care of it like that. Diego, okay she needs to go to the academy now instead of waiting but not with me" Selene said. "No she needs you personally" he said pointing to her. "Absolutely not! You do realize I'm fighting a war here right?! She can't come with me!" Selene yelled. "She can't stay here and she won't listen to strangers! For god's sake Selene! It's a miracle she wasn't caught! We had the Order on our doorstep and didn't even know!" he yelled. Diego sat in his leather chair and began crying.

 

"Oh sweetie. Just...just bring her to my hotel tomorrow. We'll see what's what then" she said kissing his head. "Okay, that's fair. I’m crying like some child. How foolish" he said standing up and wiping his tears. "No shame in crying when it comes to family" Selene said. "Thanks granny Selene" he said. "You're welcome and no calling me granny!" she said giving him a noogie. "I better go check on your guests" he said. "Please do. I need to speak to someone in private anyway" she said. Diego left the room confused wondering who she meant. His footsteps were like small earthquakes as they passed.

 

"I take it you got all of that?" she asked. Oh crap. Did she know I was here? Couldn't be. I was the size of a ladybug! She thundered toward me. Her sandals stopped inches from me. Her big toe alone could crush me. She was so close I could smell her feet. She bent down and plucked me up. She brought me to the desk. Her fingers were warm and moist. They could turn me into paste easily. She gently sat me on the desk. I grew back to my size hoping I wasn't in too much trouble. Pissing her off usually meant something bad was coming your way. Just ask Elise. "I asked did you get all of that?" she asked pissed. I nodded. "This is what I meant Amber. This is what I meant about consequences to actions. I have to take this girl, a girl so raw in training, with us into battle. This is what happens when you do selfish things. They affect others and in this case endangers the life of a family member. I am not pleased" she said coldly.

 

"Sorry" I muttered. "Sorry?! If sorry fixed things we wouldnt have had the crusades or WWI! I hope you learned something tonight Amber. I really do. Normally I punish those who fuck up in my presence. If circumstances allowed it you'd be licking up my foot sweat for the rest of the night mistress rank or not but we don't have that kind of time. We have to hunt down the bastards who put that guy up to poisoning us" she said angrily. She damn near ripped the door off the hinges as she opened it. All eyes were on us as we returned to the table. "Time to go girls. We got a job to do before we leave this town" she said.

 

We arrived at the place the Order agents were at. They didn't know what hit them. Selene took point. She had some anger to burn off. A magnetic spell ripped the door open and she hit them with a shrink pulse. The 5 of them stood there yelling as they shrank down. Their guns couldn't do shit. "You thought you could snuff us out with poisoning our food? A cunning approach bit futile nonetheless. These people were hardcore and their friend. They pointed guns to their heads but before they could kill themselves Selene levitated the guns out of their hands. "No, that would be too easy. Some people pissed me off today. You're going to help me with that. Girls, grab a bag" she told us. A girl came back with a bag and Selene dropped the two inch people inside. Their screams pierced the plastic shopping bag. We returned to our hotel rooms.

 

"Can we have some?" Elise asked Selene. "No" she answered coldly. Selene slammed her door in her face. "Wow, she's really pissed at them" Elise said. I didn't want to tell her she was more pissed at me. Good thing she was more focused on them and not me. I wasted to piece of that action. The next morning we noticed Selene wasn't up yet. I knocked on the door. "You awake?" I asked. "I am now" she said through the door. She opened it...naked. "Come on in" she said. I closed the door and watched this ancient goddess stretch before me. Jesus she had a body. Not a single blemish on that skin. She jerked somewhat and groaned. I watched her reach her fingers into her pussy and pull out a half dead man. His body glistened with war juices. "Forgot about you" she said lowering him into her mouth. She sucked on him until she frowned. She swallowed him with a loud gulp. "Dead already. Figures. I ate his soul bit by bit for hours last night" she yawned.

 

"Everybody is up and about" I said. "Good. Let me shower and get dressed. I'll join you shortly" she said. "Still mad at me?" I asked. "Yes but I know a way for you to make it up to me" she said. "How?" I asked. "You are going to oversee the training and safety of Carolina" she said. "Me?" I asked. "Oh yes, you. It's time you own up to your actions" she said. Something the matter?" Chris asked me when I came back to our room. "I think I just got a little sister" I replied. After a nice breakfast a 13 year old girl walked into the lobby. She was 13 with her height but you swear she was older by her facial features not to mention she had tits I wish I had at her age. She had sandals and blue jeans on and a black shirt with a broken heart motif on it. Her eyes were hidden behind sunglasses and her hair was black with hints of brown. Her hair was curly at the ends. She pulled along a suitcase. She saw us and cocked her head to the side. She walked over to us.

 

"Carolina is that you?! You've grown sweetie!" Selene said. "Hey grandma" she said coldly. "Everyone this is my grandchild Carolina. She will be coming with us" Selene said. The girls ohhed and awed over her. Carolina got irritated and yelled something in Portuguese. "They're just excited to meet you is all dear" Selene said to her. Carolina just huffed. Great. I'm in charge of a spoiled brat soul eater. "Carolina, this is Amber. She's going to be your teacher" Selene said. "I don't want her as my teacher. I want you" she said. "I will teach you some things but I will be mostly busy. Amber is really good at magic" Selene said trying to entice her descendant. "We'll see" Carolina said. Fucking brat...

 

We arrived at the airport and waited for our flight. Selene had chartered a private jet for safety reasons. Turns out she was not overreacting. Shortly after takeoff the pilot received a transmission of a flight bound for London exploded after takeoff. Selene told us she booked us on that flight just to see if the Order would notice. They did. They killed 212 passengers trying to get to us. It was a sobering thought that reminded us how ruthless the Order was.  

 

"So Carolina, excited about traveling around the world?" I asked trying to befriend her. "I guess so. I was fine back home though" she answered looking at the Atlantic out of her window. "So I heard you mastered the shrink spell all on your own. That's impressive" I said smiling. "Not really. Once you know how much magic to use its easy. Watch" she said reaching into her pocket. She pulled out a young man two inches tall. He was passed out being in such a stuffy place. "Where did you get him?" I asked. "What's it matter? He's mine to do with as I please like all humans" she replied annoyed. "Carolina...you can't just shrink whoever you please. You have to stalk your prey. Pick your target. What if you were caught on camera? What if a human saw you?" I asked irritated. "Then I just shrink them" she said. "And if there were many? You know shrink pulse or shield spells?" I asked. She looked at me blankly. "You don't even know a single healing spell. Bullets can kill us you know. We are immortal only in the fact we can't die from natural causes. I get you hate having to come with us like this but you need to understand this. I'm here to teach you and you will learn how to behave and use your powers in a controlled manner...or else" I said sternly.

 

She looked down at the man who was waking up due to the fresh air. "What about him?" she asked. "What’s done is done. Make sure you've eaten him by the time we land" I said. "Okay" she said quietly. I decided to take a nap along with the others. Carolina moved to another seat to enjoy herself. I barely heard her say something in Portuguese as she propped her bare feet onto a footstool before him. The tiny man was licking her feet as she sighed and relaxed. I dozed off. I awoke when I heard a young squeak. I looked to where it came from; Carolina's face was flushed and sweaty. She looked dead at me and then down to her crotch. She blushed beet red. "It's alright. We all do it. Just keep it down okay?" I whispered. She nodded. I woke up later and saw Carolina looking out the window. The others were waking up too. "It's a big ocean isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah it keeps just going" she said. Her voice was softer now. "Thanks for not making it a big deal" she whispered. "It's alright. I understand the need to let loose now and then. We all do. It's nothing wrong about using your prey for that. Just try not to be overtly cruel" I said.

 

"What do you mean?" she asked confused. "I mean ripping off arms and legs. That’s just torture. It also makes it hard to feed on their souls unless you chew them up" I said. "You don't like chewing them up?" she asked. "Not really. I'll do it for the sake of speed but if I had to no. I don't like the taste of blood too much" I said. "I understand. It's fun to chew them up but that aftertaste yuck!" she said. I giggled at her young expression. "What's so funny?" she asked. "You remind me of me" I said. "So you do things to shrinkys too? You put them in your vagina?" she asked. "Yes...among other things" I replied self-consciously. "Like what?" she asked curious. "Well...I have them lick my feet sometimes" I said. "Haha! So do I! What else?" she asked smiling. "I have them rub my nipples" I said embarrassed. She giggled. "You ever shove them up your butt?" she asked. I had to make sure I didn't show shock to that question. "No...but I could...I guess" I said. She snickered. "Man we still haven't arrived" Chris said looking out of our window. Carolina immediately went on the defensive. "Oh, Carolina this is my little brother Chris" I said. "Hey cutie" he said reaching for a handshake. She recoiled. "Carolina, Chris is cool. He won't hurt you" I said. She eyed him hard. Chris got the message and left us. "He creeps me out" she said. It dawned on me the problem. Chris had the mixed blood like me and he gave off the same vibe as one of the Order. She sensed a possible threat much like I had sensed Mistress Ambrosia before I activated.

 

"Chris is of mixed blood like me except he isn’t a soul eater. He's human" I said. She balked at me. "I thought we are secret from the humans?!" she said. "We are. Chris...is an exception. The Order killed our dad. He wants revenge like me. I can assure you he won't hurt you" I said. "So he's like them?" she asked. "It’s true he shares bloodlines like the Order but he is not like them. He hates them as much as I do. Our father was an Order member" I said. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Three years ago I was turned into a soul eater. Our dad realized this but couldn't kill his own daughter. The Order came for me and dad got shot. He died...he gave up his soul to save me. Here look at this" I said holding my pendant.

 

She touched it. "It's warm" she said. "Yeah it always is. He's in there. In that red stone. I wanted revenge for what they did to me. Chris tagged along for the same reason" I said. "But that's crazy! He's just a human? He has no magic!" she yelled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Chris look our way. He could tell we were talking about him. "Humans can do incredible things Carolina. They can give life or take it. They can be kind or cruel. They are finite and yet their actions can change things for ages to come. The Order is different. All they know how to do is kill and their fellow humans are just collateral damage. They killed over 200 people today for a chance to get at us. This was about vengeance. Now this is survival of the fittest" I said. Carolina looked over at Chris who weakly smiled.

 

 She walked over to him. "Sorry about your dad" she said softly. "Thanks kid. We cool?" he asked holding out his hand. "We're cool" she replied. Carolina was one of those girls who put on a tough exterior but underneath was still just a young girl. She was bratty but one could see it wasn't just from her newfound power. It was more of attention than anything else. The stories of enhancing her body and making those people do things to her proved that. After all if you wanted someone's attention here was no way better than to shrink them down to an inch or two and make them lick your feet.

 

We finally arrived at Heathrow at midnight local time. Tired as shit and jet lagged for real. "Man I just want to crash in a hotel bed" I said. "Shut your gob. You're all coming to my family's estate. Our car should be here soon" Elise said. I had forgotten this is her native country. Not long after three Range Rovers pulled up to the curb. An old man got out of the car and popped the door open. "Baxter! I missed you!" Elise said hugging the old man. "As I did you milady" he said smiling. "Baxter is the head butler of our estate" she said. The old man began loading our luggage as well as the other two drivers. It was obvious to a blind man that Elise was making a show about how rich her family was. We rode into the night wondering what to expect. We found out her estate was in an area 20 minutes out of London in an area called Egham. We could see the area too well since it was dark but Elise did talk about it. It sat on 1000 acres and had been in the family since the 1300's. She was very proud of that fact. The house was lit up as we pulled up to it. Jesus fuck it was huge!

 

"Pretty big huh? Used to be a castle back in the feudal days" Elise said stepping out of the car. We walked in as her attendants stood to greet her. They yawned tired from waiting up but politely smiled and bowed. "Where's father?" she asked one girl. "He's indisposed" the girl answered. Elise frowned. "I fucking bet". Are the rooms ready? she said. "Of course milady including yours" she answered. We all followed her up the winding staircase. The whole area was decked out with antique furniture and works of art. It was obvious that Elise's dad was rolling in money. "Here are your rooms ladies" a young woman in a maid outfit said. There were 7 rooms with their doors open. Each of us chose one. I watched Elise go through a room with double doors. I caught a glimpse of her room. Her bed alone was massive. She haughtily slammed her door. She was pissed about something. My room was exquisite. A bed with hanging drapes and fine silk sheets. An old fireplace was in the wall. An antique clock tic tocked in the background. I undressed myself and climbed into bed. The sheets felt so soft and warm on me. I fell asleep within minutes.

 

The bright sun awoke me as it pierced my window. I yawned and stretched as I stood up. I looked out of the window and saw a massive but maintained grassy area and a forest after that. I picked up my phone and saw it was 8:13. My stomach rumbled as I showered. The bath was marble and the shower was unique to the point it took me a few minutes to figure out how to work it. With a clean body and fresh clothes a walked downstairs. "Good morning milady" a maid said bowing. "Uh, good morning. Where is everyone?" I asked. "In the sunroom eating breakfast. Allow me to show you" she said. I noticed that these maids I'd been seeing were fairly young. This one was no older than 16. She seemed slightly nervous around me? Why?

 

"Look who's up" Elise said annoyed. I glanced over to Selene and the. Elise's friends. They shook their heads. Well at least she wasn't pissed at me right? "Where the hell is father?! At least he could show himself for our guests!" Elise yelled. "Now Elise, your father is a busy man" Selene said. "Why are you taking up for him?" Elise asked. "I'm...I'm not. I just figured is all" she replied. "Those voices! I recognize those voices!" a man yelled walking in. "Father!" Elise yelled. "Good morning little sunshine! Good morning Selene" he said looking at Selene. This man was gorgeous! Shiny golden hair and crystal blue eyes. A muscular physique and facial hair like a model. My heart couldn't help but skip a beat. "Good morning Robert" Selene said looking away. "Where were you last night?" Elise asked. "I was tied up with some things but I made sure I had some time off today" he replied. "I see" Elise said narrowing her eyes. "You must be the new students at the academy" he said smiling at us. I quickly looked at Selene. She nodded signaling it was okay for him to know.

 

"Oh it's okay. I'm a soul eater too you know" he said proudly. He eyed me carefully. "You must be the one that started this mad little war" he said. "You know that?" I asked surprised. "We all know. That information doesn't stay hidden" he said. I lowered my head. "There there pretty girl. I'm your side. It's about time we do away with those bloody bastards" he said touching my face. "Father!" Elise yelled. The man backed away smiling. "I see you haven't changed Robert. Still childish and horny after all these centuries" Selene muttered. "What else am I supposed to do with my time? Trade stocks all day like some wanker? By the way, you haven't changed either Selene. Always quick to judge" he said. Selene was getting agitated. "This is a nice place you have here sir" I said trying to break he tension.

 

"Why thank you for saying that. I take great pride in maintaining it over the centuries" he said. "You’ve lived here that long?!" I asked. "Yes I'm an odd duck among our kind. Never liked the traveling bit. I had this place since the Plague" he said. Everyone stopped eating when they heard that. "Plague?" Neri asked. "Yes, the pervious lord died here along with just about anyone else here in the area. I acquired it" he said. Suddenly this place didn't seem so cool. "Acquired? More like stole" Selene said. "You can't steal what nobody owns Selene" he said coldly. Selene got up suddenly and left the room. "Tcch...how would all of you like a tour of the grounds?" he said changing the subject. We all agreed. For a sunroom the atmosphere was chilly.

 

Lord Windbloom XII as he called himself in public, gave us the full tour of the estate. The main house had three floors with 45 rooms total. The basement stored antiques and paintings. He even had an old dungeon. One of the girls asked if he still used it. He just chuckled and said not anymore. I noticed though it was still well kept. He told us he had 17 maids in his service and five others for grounds keeping and regular maintenance. The man owned multiple cars and collected antique swords. On the surface he seemed like typical English nobility. He led us from the house and across a well-kept meadow. After walking over a small hill you could see dozens of gravestones. "And this is the family cemetery" he said quietly. He had a look of sadness on his face. Elise sniffled nearby. I glanced over to see her wiping away tears. Chris went over to comfort her. I saw her father stare at them for a moment.

 

I returned my gaze back at the cemetery and saw that following the far back left, the gravestones were very old but seemed to get newer as you went to the right. The first stones had been worn down by centuries of English weather. Lord Windbloom sighed as he touched one of the newer gravestones. That one I could read. "Clara Windbloom. Born 16 March 1972. Died 16 March 2016. Beloved Wife of Lord Robert Windbloom XII". This was Elise's mother. I didn't know her mom was dead. Some of her shitty behavior from the past could stem from this.

 

He took us around to an area with scattered stones on the ground. It didn't seem so impressive compared to the other places. "This is what's left of the fiefs that lived here long ago. That large stone there was the cornerstone of my old home" he said. It gave us the sense of how time had no meaning to us. Time reclaimed this plague village but not him. The only thing that could make us shed our mortal coil was humans themselves. 

 

We returned to the house and rested in the foyer. "Did you enjoy yourselves?" Selene asked. "I think it was a nice walk" Robert said. "I didn't ask you. I asked them" Selene sneered. "Jesus Selene what's your problem?" he asked. "You know full well what it was" she said. "Christ sakes woman it was 500 years ago" Robert said. "I still remember and it still hurts" she said. "I'm sorry. How many times have I said it? I've changed Selene" he said putting his hand on her shoulder. She brushed it off. "Not much from what I've seen of your maids" she said. "They're homeless girls I picked up in London. I have them a home. I gave them a life" he said. "At what cost Robert?" she said. "....I don't make them do anything" he replied softly. She held up her hand and stormed out.

 

"Sorry you had to see that" he told us. "What's with you two anyway? She was like that when she came to get me three years ago" Elise said. Robert sighed. "We...as you'd say...were an item once" he said. "You two dated?" Elise asked. "And other things..." he said. ”Damn, it all began back around 1508. I was pretending to be my great great grandson around that time and was forging financial alliances within the court of King Henry VII. It was there I met Selene. She had come from Venice seeking financial backing for what would be known now as the Academy. We both recognized what the other was. I was blown away finding another of my kind. Remember I never really traveled so I hadn't met another soul eater. Anyway, we fell fast and hard for each other. One day she walked in on me as I was...having fun with the milkmaid. It was my fault entirely. She didn't take it well. Even when I ate the girl in front of her and begged not to go she still hated me and left. Apparently she hasn't forgiven me" he said.

 

"My dad fucked my teacher" Elise said embarrassed. "Honey it was way long ago" he said. "You said you changed but we both know it was a lie" Elise hissed. "I never cheated on your mother God rest her soul" he said. "Horny old man" she said. "Every girl I've been with I've loved. I'm not apologizing for that and I paid dearly for every one" he said quietly. He looked at the direction of the cemetery. "Elise, when you get older you will understand that immortality makes love much more precious and loss much more frequent. Those gravestones out there? Half of them are your brothers and sisters over the centuries. All born without the spark of a soul eater. I wept for over an hour when I found out you had the spark. I was so happy I didn't have to outlive another child. I'm not a rich man, immoral man, or a proud man. I'm just a man with a lot of time on his hands and happy he can share it with his daughter" he said. Tears fell from his eyes. Elise hugged him and sobbed.

 

Chris looked sad seeing them. "Will you tell me stories about them?" Elise asked. "Every single one sweetie" her dad replied. They say life experience is the best teacher of all. I think they're right. We relaxed the rest of the day as Elise and her father caught up with each other. Selene sat in her room quietly but now and then I could hear crying. The next day was more eventful. We decided to wait a week before attacking. We needed time to prepare and I needed time to give Carolina a crash course in magic. As me, Carolina and Chris walked to the meadow Robert stopped us.  "May I borrow you young man for a while? I wanted to speak to you alone" he said to Chris. We all looked at him wondering what he wanted with just him. "It’s a man thing" he told us. "Sure man" Chris replied. "Tell me everything" I said. He had been eyeing Chris and Elise since yesterday. I was worried. Fathers are touchy about their daughters and a magic powered one is a loaded gun.

 

He led Chris down into the basement right into the dungeon. Chris was getting nervous. "I saw that you and my daughter are getting along quite well" he said sitting in an old chair. He motioned to Chris to sit as well. "Relax; I'm not going to hurt you. We're down here for privacy away from the others. I will give you 5 million American dollars to go home and never see her again" he said. Chris was speechless. "Did you hear what I said?" he asked. "I heard you old man. You can take your money and shove it up your ass. I love Elise" Chris said defiantly. Chris put up a brave front. He knew this man could kill him in an instant. Robert laughed for a good half minute. "Good answer. I like you boy. Fearless and to the point. Forgive the question. I needed to know if you were serious about her" he said. "Serious enough I...." Chris said before realizing what he was about to say next.

 

"....I see. Are you committed to her? You know what I mean by that right?" Robert asked with glowing eyes. "...yes" Chris muttered. "Jolly good then. Never too early to think along those lines. Well, I might be biased about that seeing when I was born. Short lifespan in those days and all" he chuckled. "So I'm getting a vibe from you. You have the blood but I'm guessing not the spark" Robert said. "No, it passed to my sister Amber" Chris replied. "Hmm...well how you deal with that is between you and Elise. So I take it you have no qualms with how we feed?" Robert asked. "None. I've eaten some humans myself" Chris said smiling. "Ho! Your sister help with that?" he asked. Chris nodded. "Why did you do it?" he asked. "I was curious" Chris replied. "And how was it?" Robert asked. "Exhilarating" Chris said. Robert smiled and got up. He pressed a button on a wall intercom. "Angela are you there?" he asked. "I'm here master" a young voice replied. "Come down to the dungeon and bring me 4 from the usual stock" he said.

 

Minutes later a girl opened the door carrying a small cage. Inside were 4 girls in their mid 20's 3 1/2 inches tall. Robert watched her put the cage down and walked over to her. Chris saw she was decently pretty and young. He guessed she was 16 or so. She stood not moving as Robert careened her cheek. Chris this is Angela. I found her dumpster diving 3 years ago. I brought her here so she'd never have to worry about food and shelter again. Angela smiled hearing that. Robert stepped back and snapped his fingers. She shrank down to 6 inches. Robert picked her up and sat her next to the cage. Chris was astounded that she wasn't screaming or crying. She was smiling! "Why don't you show Chris what God gave you" Robert said. The tiny girl began stripping off her uniform. He watched as she unbuttoned her topcoat and rolled them off her body. She kicked off her shiny black shoes and undid her skirt.

 

She stood there in her undergarments and stockings. Chris gulped as she undid those. Her tiny perky tits popped into view as did her golden bush she sat down and rolled her stockings off showing her tiny feet. Angela stood there naked before them. She was blushing at how Chris gawked at her. "Don't just stare boy. Have some fun with her" Robert said. "I...I don't know man. It be like cheating on Elise" Chris stammered. "Let me tell you something from a soul eater's perspective. It not cheating if you don't fuck them and I seriously doubt you gonna get your cock in that" Robert said brushing his finger over her pussy. Angela shuttered feeling that. Chris looked at Robert and then looked down. "Ah maybe you want privacy. I'll leave you two alone" Robert said. He stood up and grabbed the cage and proceeded to walk to another door farther into the dungeon. Chris watched the door close and looked back at Angela.

 

"I'm kinda at a loss here. I've done things to tiny girls but never one your size" Chris said. "I can guide you if you want" Angela said. Chris nodded. Angela pointed to his crotch and Chris unzipped his pants and pulled me off. Chris sat on the table with his cock just a foot from her. "You don't have a problem with this?" Chris asked. "No. Lord Windbloom is very kind to us. He doesn't make us do anything we don't want to do" she said walking to his erection. "So you like being shrunk?" Chris asked. "Oh yes. The feeling of having your life in someone else's hands excites me. It's so sensual how he loves me. The feeling is much more when you're this small. Just the feeling of having my entire breast in someone's mouth makes me wet" she said. Chris got hard as rock hearing that. His erection sprang up so fast he clocked Angela in her face. She fell down on her tiny ass.

 

"Oh shit! You okay?!" Chris yelled. Angela laughed. "I'm fine. I didn't expect you to get aroused so fast is all" she said. Angela looked deep into his eyes. She knew she had him. She took her fingers and began to masturbate. Chris' breathing quickened seeing her finger fuck herself. "Chris I'm so hot right now. I need you to molest me" she moaned. Chris gently picked her up. His hands pinned her arms to her side. He could see her juices flowing. He stuck his tongue between her legs and began slurping and sucking her tiny twat. Angela moaned. More and more of her fluids flowed. Her tiny legs jerked and kicked until they went rigid. Angela squealed and came. Chris didn't stop there though. He began taking long licks of her chest and sucked her tiny grape sized tits. Angela gasped more and more until he stopped. He looked dead at her and began licking and kissing her tiny face. She held up her hands and Chris thought it was too much for but what she wanted was grab ahold of his tongue. She began sucking and biting it.

 

Angela was no ordinary girl. She was mild mannered normal sized but a slut when shrunk. "He do things like this to you?" Chris asked. "More" Angela panted. Chris took ahold of her leg and brought it to his mouth. He admired her tiny foot with its tiny toes. He rubbed and squeezed it with his fingertips. She cooed. "Hmmm....my Lord does that too" she whispered. "They are cute" Chris said. "Hehe, he said I cute feet too. He likes licking my feet" she said. She smiled knowing Chris would take that challenge. Chris began licking her tiny sole and sucking her whole foot. "It tickles and feels good at the same time!" Angela yelled. Chris flipped her over in his hand and began tonguing her tiny ass. Angela groaned as his tongue parted her buttocks. It was so intense she was close to orgasm. When Chris playfully bit her right cheek she came. Chris felt her heart beating and her panting. He gently put her down. "It wasn't too much in the end was I?" Chris asked. "You're cute worrying about me but I'm fine. Look" she answered standing up. She wobbled over to his still hard erection and began licking the head. Chris groaned. She grabbed the head and began rubbing her tits on them. Chris swore he could feel her hard nipples. He watched her climb on top of his shaft and lock her ankles around it. He could barely believe this cute English girl was straddling his dick of her choice. He wanted to jerk off using her so bad.

 

"It's okay if you do" she said like she knew what he was thinking. "Just don't squeeze too hard" she said. Chris muttered okay and wrapped his hand around her and his cock. True to his word he started slowly. A gentle motion of up and down. Her smooth belly and tits bumping the vein in his cock was like heaven to him. He put just enough pressure on her to move her and pin her. Being a young teen though he got more excited. He began jacking her faster and faster. Angela's voice got faster and squeaker as she was used. The thought of being used as a shrunken sex toy for someone her age was erotic as fuck to her. Chris noticed she glided along his shaft easier. He saw his skin glisten where her pussy had been. She was wet from being used.

 

"You like this huh? Being shrunk down and used for pleasure?" Chris asked. "Y-yes! I'm just a toy for the amusement of my masters! Use my body! Cum on this worthless girl!" she screamed, Chris came alright. He came just as her head was in front of his cockslit. She was slammed into the face with what seemed like hot gallons of white sticky fluids. When he was done it looked like she had stuck her head in a bucket of yogurt. Chris watched her slide off his cock. She was coughing out his seed. "Oh Jesus" Chris muttered. "Angela smiled at his expression and ran her hands through her matted blond hair extracting his semen. She licked it off her hand. "You were great for a first timer" she said. "Really?" Chris asked. "Definitely. I'm glad I popped your shrinky cherry" she said. Chris blushed. They both heard the door pop open.

 

Chris quickly put his pants back on out of embarrassment. Robert sat down next to them with the cage....that was missing 3 girls. "Whew. They hit the spot. Their souls were delicious. Care to have the last one boy?" Robert asked. Chris nodded. Chris reached for the cage door but Robert stopped him. "Let Angela take care of it. Speaking of Angela, you look like you had a great time" he said. "He was nervous at first but got into the swing of things. He was very nice" Angela said opening the cage. She pulled out the girl inside. To Robert and Chris she was just an inch tall. Angela held the screaming and bucking girl in her hands like one would hold a crying baby. Chris watched them. He could barely make the girl out. She was not ugly but he'd seen better. Early 20's to be sure and was blonde. She screeched something. "What did she say?" Chris asked. "She wants to be let go. She says she has kids and wants not to be eaten" Angela answered. "Don't they all?" Robert chuckled. Angela walked over to Chris. She held the woman up in the air over her head.

 

Chris bent down and placed his chin on the table. He opened his mouth. Angela gently placed the girl on his tongue like she was offering a sacrifice to her God. Chris closed his mouth. "Eek! Not my hands silly!" Angela yelled. She pulled her hands free of his lips. Chris felt the girl trying to move in his mouth. He sucked on the girl and pinned her to the roof is his mouth. He looked at Angela who licked her lips watching the scene. She titled her head back to gesture him to do the same. He swallowed the girl whole. "See now I want one" Angela wined. "I'll take care of that tonight" Robert said. "You eat people too?" Chris asked. "All the time. When I'm normal sized or shrunken. Though it's harder shrunken. Master tends to crush them accidentally" she said. "That's not my fault. You try picking up someone when they're ant sized" he chuckled.

 

Meanwhile...

 

As Chris was getting his rocks off I was busy teaching Carolina the first lessons in magic. "Now take off your sandals like me. Feel the grass between your toes. Feel the connection to nature" I said. Carolina wriggled her toes with her eyes closed. "Good, magic is the changing of nature and we must be connected with it before anything else. Now to find your attribute" I said. "Attribute?" she asked. "Everyone is good at some type of magic. This is called you attribute" I said. "What's yours?" she asked. I casted a weak wind spell that blew her on her butt. "Wind magic" I replied. "And grandma's?" she asked. "I not sure but I'd have to bet shrinking magic" I replied. "I'm good at that!" Carolina said. "Maybe that's your attribute. You did figure that out on your own. Let's find out" I said. I began collecting the winds around me. "Shrink me if you can" I said. A gust of wind struck her and pushed her back. He kept pointing at me but every time that finger glowed I dodged. She had the knack but not the accuracy. "Concentrate Carolina! Anticipate where your attacker is going!" I yelled. A wind spell sent her into the grass. I was worried I was too hard on her. My mistake.

 

Before I could ask if she was okay she pointed at me and let loose. With a second I was no taller than a blade of grass. She towered over me like a 400 ft. tall 13 year old goddess. "Very good. Now...AACK!" I yelled as she put her bare foot down on me. My body was wedged between her toes. The smell was terrible. I tried to pull free. As I jerked around I could hear her chuckle. I felt her toes move. My face shone in the mirror like surface of her red painted toenails. She wasn't in her right mind. I'd seen it before in the academy during duels. When a soul eater is locked in combat our abilities heighten including the urge to dominate and feed. If we're not careful we succumb to what is called the combat high. We're taught to control these urges but of course Carolina was never taught this. I fired off a fireball spell. She yelped in pain and fell down. She griped her foot. Poor girl was crying. I unshrank myself to attend to her. "Let me see" I said. She glared daggers at me. "Let me see" I said again sternly. She relaxed. I cradled her foot in my hand.  A blister formed where I shot her. I simple healing spell fixed it as I rubbed her tender sole.

 

"You could have killed me you know" I said. At that moment she realized what had occurred. It sobered her up. "Oh god I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! I just..." she sobbed. "There there. It's okay. I shouldn't have pushed you so hard. Soul eaters can be temperamental sometimes. It's my fault for not considering that. Shush, don't cry" I said hugging her. She calmed down after a few minutes. "What was that you used on my foot? It hurt like shit" she said. "A level one fire spell. Fireball" I replied. "Can you teach me that?" she asked. "Sure" I grinned.

 

"The first part of learning this is knowing what air is. More importantly knowing about oxygen. Fire spells use soul energy to combust oxygen. Watch" I said. I fired off a fireball into the air. "Now your turn" I said. She struggled for the first minute then I could see tiny sparks in the air over her hand. Then a tiny whoosh sound from it. It was small and flickering but it was fire. "Holy shit I did it!" she yelled. "Not terrible but it's a start" I smiled. For the next hour I had her work on the basic fire spell. Eventually she could shoot it out. Not a big fireball (size of my fist really) but she had some degree of talent. "Not too shabby for a level one spell" I said. "You said that before. Level one. What does that mean?" she asked. "All magic comes in three categories; attack, defense, and null. Now out of those three categories magic is judged by power, effect, and cast time. Level 1 for basic stuff going all the way to level 5" I replied. "What does level 5 stuff do?" she asked. "That magic causes major damage or alters reality. Case in point the Chronos spell. A level 5 null spell that freezes time" I said. "We can freeze time?!" she asked. "Yes but it's very dangerous. The power consumption alone can kill you not including releasing that pent up energy" I said.

 

"Sounds like you did it before" she said. "I did once. Nearly sucked me dry. I was very close to death*" I replied. "Is there anything over Level 5?" she asked. I paused. I asked this same question once of Mistress Ambrosia. "....I don't know. Like I said. Level 5 spells are wicked dangerous. It's possible but no one's ever tried" I replied. I might have been lying to her and myself at the time. The spell I was working on every night. The one I muttered to myself. If I could pull it off it would be over level 5. "So I understand attack and defense but what's null?" she asked. Carolina asked good questions. She took this seriously. "Null means both and neither. Case in point that Chronos spell. Freezing time means you can attack someone who can't move hence attack spell or you could stop time to advert an enemy attack hence defense spell. Another example basic wind spells" I said. She nodded understanding my meaning.

 

"Guess I should teach you defense spells huh?" I asked. Her stomach growled asking for some other activity other than training. For an entire week we spent there. It was the most relaxing week I had in years. Carolina was joined at the hip with me. If we walked down the street you'd swore she was my cousin or half-sister. Chris wallowed his time with Elise. If one couldn't be found we'd guessed they went off for privacy. It irked me what he told me her father did when he was summoned down there with them. At least it didn't affect his relationship with Elise...assuming she even knew. On our sixth night there the atmosphere changed in the mansion.  Tomorrow we were going to take out the Order base here. We knew they had fortified it. This one we were going to have to really work at it. The possibility of us being killed trying to destroy it was on our minds.

 

I walked those corridors by myself that late night deep in thought. Should I call mom? We barely said anything to her since this quest began. No, me and Chris shouldn't. No good would come of that. Speaking of Chris, he told me not to wait up for him. He would see me in the morning. We were old enough to know what that meant. Wish I had Raf with me right now. God I miss him. I wiped away tears that fell from my eyes. Sweet music filled the air as I walked further down. I heard voices coming from the main room, the room where the lord and master of this estate slept. I approached it. "Remember this melody" Robert asked. "How could I forget? You wrote this song and had a troubadour play it as we made love" Selene said. "Those were the days" Robert sighed. "Yes they were" Selene said. "What are you doing?" she asked after I heard movement. "Shush. Just stay this way. For a moment" Robert said. "Robert, you're trembling" she said. "I'm afraid Selene. Afraid for you and your kids" he said.

 

"Robert. You have changed" Selene said. "I never meant to hurt you. I was a fool. All the women in my life I've loved you were the one I still cry about. Because of unfinished business between us. The others are long dead and I've come to realize that what you do for others, what you feel for others can outlive even us immortals. Selene I still love you so much it scares me. The thought of you dying terrifies me. Funny, all the people I lost over the centuries, losing you twice crushes my heart. Give up this fight" he begged. "No I can't. We never have got this far fighting them before. We might actually win this Robert. Imagine a world where Elise can live without worrying about somebody stabbing her with a femur blade as she sleeps. A world where we can feed, live, love whomever we want and have no repercussions. I want that world" Selene said. The music stopped and there was silence. I heard her moan slightly. "Robert I....I never stopped loving you. Make love to me like we once did. Show me the love I haven't seen since time long past" she said softly. I took that as my cue to give them privacy.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 1 B The Apprentice: Homecoming Part 2 Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

now back to the show

I walked further down the hall and saw Chris smoking a joint near the windowsill. I didn't expect to see him outside Elise's room. "Hey problem child" he said seeing me. "Hey yourself super brat" I said. "I told her what happened down in that dungeon" he said. I was surprised. "And?" I asked. "She didn't take it too well. She's kinda pissed at me and her dad. Look at this" he said raising his arm. There were giant teeth marks on it. "Yeah she um...got carried away with our foreplay. She's on her bed crying right now. Thought I'd give her time to cool off" Chris said. "Maybe she needs girl talk" I said. Chris shrugged. I walked into her room. I didn't see her on the bed. Strange. I saw why I didn't see her though. She had shrunk down to 4 inches. Wonder what kind of foreplay they were doing.

 

I heard soft crying for her. She didn't even know I was there until I sat down. "I said I needed so time alone Chris" she said quietly. "That's fine because I'm not Chris" I said. She looked up at me. "What do you want?" she asked annoyed. "Came to talk to you. Heard he told you the truth" I said. "You knew?" she sniffed. "Of course I knew. I'm his sister" I replied. "Come to rub it in for old time’s sake?" she asked. "No, I really came to see how you were doing. Really Elise" I said. "I'm pissed. I'm pissed her got his rocks off with another girl" she said. "We'll look at it from his perspective. He knows you use shrinkys for pleasure and I bet he wants to feel that too. He's new to our world Elise. It's confusing for a teen boy. Look at it this way. At least he told you the truth" I said. Elise was silent. "He does love you Elise. Enough to give up five mil for you" I said. She began crying again. I felt so bad for her I picked her up. She was so small in my lap. I just petted her head. "Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked.

 

"I see the life you live here. It feels lonely. I can see why you might hate me. I had a real family while this one mostly consists of paid strangers your dad saved like stray dogs. You hated how I got preferred treatment. Maybe you saw a bit of you in me? Elise...I don't like hating people. The past is the past. No use hating the past when you can use that energy to shape the future" I said. "Dad never talked about his past. Never. All I knew was dad was always away and had this look of sadness in his eyes" she said. "He didn't spend time with you after you found out about what you two were? I asked. "He only taught me the shrinking spell. Nothing after that" she replied. "Why?" I asked. I realized I was being too nosy. "I think now dad wanted me to be dependent on him. The shrinking spell is a necessity to us to live under the radar and I begged him to teach it to me. After I mastered it he was afraid I wouldn't need him for anything else. Before that dad fed me souls" she said. "When did you awaken?" I asked knowing she wasn't born with powers like some. She hesitated to answer.

 

It was a loaded question. Usually we come into our new lives by either sex, being fed on (like me), puberty, or birth. Which was it with her? "It was when my mom died. We were involved in a car accident. Mom was killed on impact but I survived. I was severely hurt. I was in the hospital barely hanging on. I was drifting in and out of consciousness but I remember this intense burning sensation. Like my body was being microwaved from the inside out. The more intense the pain the more I came back to the world. I opened my eyes to see the nurses and doctors looking at me with fright. I was healing myself Amber. My body was instinctively healing my wounds with magic. The pain subsided and was replaced with a vicious hunger I hadn't felt before. The word eat rang in my ears as I looked at the hospital staff staring at me. Needless to say I was scared shitless. Then I heard my father's voice calling my name. I began to black out."

"I had used my own soul to heal myself and I was dangerously low on energy. With my last ounce of strength I called for dad. My eyes began to close as he threw the door open. I heard screams and then silence. "Oh god. She's one of us. Listen carefully honey. Daddy is going to give you medicine to make you better. You have to chew it up no matter how bad it may taste" dad said. I barely had energy to open my mouth let alone speak. I felt something small, soft, and moving in my mouth. I was so afraid of dying I didn't care what it was. I began chewing. Sound came out of my mouth that wasn't mine and then it stopped. I swallowed. The taste reminded me of undercooked pork. After a few seconds I felt better. Another was placed in my mouth. I repeated the process. After 4 of those I could open my eyes. To my horror I saw what daddy gave me. In his fingers was an orderly young man. He was just an inch big, naked, and vacant in the head. Dad had fed me shrunken humans to save my life"

 

"He carried me out of the hospital and made sure his tracks were covered. The news spoke of how 5 nurses, doctors, and orderlies disappeared without a trace. It was after mom's funeral he told me what I was. I had trouble coping. Dad began showing me magic spells to get my interest. I admit now I was interested. You know what brought me into the fold? Well, I was so mad in the head at the time I never noticed my appearance changed. I looked into the mirror and saw me and not me. My crooked teeth were straight. My acne scars gone. My hair was as brilliant as gold. I looked like a Swedish supermodel. I liked this new look and when I returned to school to graduate I got plenty of attention from boys. Father was reluctant to teach me shrinking spells but he did it to please me. I took a great deal of begging and promise making to let me go to the Academy" Elise said.

 

"And then you started hating me" I said. Her tiny head looked up at me and then down. "Yeah I did. I envied how easy things worked for you. Top of the class and every mistress' pet. I thought you were a suck up but I see now you're just gifted. I'll never be as good as you" she said quietly.   "Elise, just like I was telling Carolina today, everyone has a talent for something. I see yours is charisma. You're a natural leader Elise. That's something I can never be good at" I said. She smiled up at me. "Thanks Amber" she said hugging my waist. "Now do me a favor and forgive my idiot brother" I said. She nodded. I walked back into the hallway. "If you're finished smoking your self-pity away, Elise wants to talk" I said. Chris smiled at me and closed the door behind him. The hallway clock struck 1a.m. It was time to get some rest. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

 

We were off to take out the base around noon. Selene drove us down the old narrow road leading to it. A 20 minute drive from Elise's estate. I think it unnerved them how close the enemy truly was. We had been gathering intel on it and the big problem was it was underground. No true way to know how many of them it was. Selene parked the car five minutes away from it. They would know we were coming soon enough.

 

Elise sent one of her friends to spy on it. The girl rode a pigeon over the base. "So what did you see?" Elise asked her as she grew back to size. "Tanks parked on a hill with people around it" she replied. "Tanks..." Selene said shaking her head. "Well we knew it couldn't be easy all the way" I said. "Let's do this" Selene said opening her door.  We all got out and looked across the grassy field leading up to a hill with three tanks on the crest. Soldiers dotted the top. "They'll shell our asses before we can get in range for spells" I said. "Suggestions?" Selene asked. "Uh...we can fly up there on birds like I did and surprise them" that one girl said.  Everyone looked at her. She had the reputation for saying stupid shit at times and fucking up her spellcraft. "That's...not a bad idea Clara" Selene said surprised. Clara smiled at the compliment. A simple mind control spell lured the birds down and we shrank down to an inch to ride them. To anyone on the ground all you saw was a flock of birds. None would suspect 8 tiny people ready to rain death and destruction on them all. 

 

As soon as we were overhead we dropped. We were taking them on in teams. I and Selene, Elise and Clara, Chris and Carolina would take cover, and Elise's friends ok out the other tank. The look on their faces as people rained from the sky. We were full size again went we hit the dirt. "Shrink Pulse!" I yelled. A blast of energy erupted from me. They struck the soldiers and they dwindled in size to two inches but that didn't affect the tanks. No, a higher level spell was needed for that. "Reduction" Selene said quickly touching the closest tank. Reduction was a level 3 shrinking spell. Great for big targets but you had to have physical contact for it to work. The tank shrank in size (including its crew). The intimidating weapon shrank down to 4 inches. Elise took care of the second. I heard a whir of machinery and a clack. We looked over to see the third tank unaffected. Elise's friends were having trouble casting the spell. A fizzle of energy came out of their hands when they touched it.

 

"Ah shit! Shield!" I yelled. Chris ran towards the tank and got on top. I watched breathless as he threw something inside. "Run!" Chris yelled. Chris grabbed Carolina and dove over the edge of the hill. We took cover. *BOOOM!* the sound echoed so hard you could see the over pressure push the grass as it moved. "Pretty fucking cool huh?" Chris said stumbling back up the hill. "Fuck were you thinking?!" I yelled. "Not being blown up?" he asked. I hugged him tightly to me. "Nice job Chris" Elise said looking at the burning hulk of tank. "Thanks. Had no clue if a grenade would do the job" Chris said smiling. "Uh guys?" Carolina said pointing to the ground. We looked down and we all smiled. 8 soldiers scattered on the ground looking at us with fright. "Eat them. We need to replenish our energy. Be quick about it" Selene said. Be quick meant chew. "Want one?" Carolina asked Chris as she chewed up one man. "No thanks. I eat only girls" he said. "You're weird" Carolina said swallowing the pulped man. We gobbled down those soldiers. The grass was little red with drops of blood and tiny uniforms and boots. Carolina was messing with Chris by sucking one young man in and out of her mouth.

 

"God help me!" he screamed before she slurped him back into her maw. "Carolina" Selene said. Carolina frowned and silenced the tiny man's screams with a few chews. "Now Chris and Carolina stay here. Make sure we don't get surprised by anything else while we go inside" Selene said. "Awesome" Carolina said hugging Chris. Uh-oh. "Oy! Hands off!" Elise shouted. "What's the big deal with you?! Just having some fun during this shitty day" Carolina said. "It's not fun for me" Elise said coldly. "Both of you cut the shit. Carolina is there because she has the least experience. Chris is there because he can't do magic. Each one babysits the other" Selene said annoyed. They went silent seeing her displeased face.

 

The entrance was easy to find and easier to get into. Soldiers ran toward us only to be hit with shrinking spells. How many we crushed under out feet I didn't count but we all came to a conclusion it wasn't enough. "Something is off" Selene said. "I thought there would be more of them" I said. "There should be. Father's friends said they saw dozens coming out of here" Elise said. A man came out for a closed room and stabbed Selene. She cried out and let off a shrinking spell. The man was 4 inches tall and was dangerously close to his target. Selene placed her shoe on his chest. "You alright?" Elise asked seeing the blood flowing from her shoulder. "I'll be fine. If I hadn't turned at the last second he would have stabbed me in the throat. Got lucky. More than I can say for this little shit" Selene said eyes flaring with power. She began to bear down on the man. Very tiny cracking sounds came from him. He was howling in pain but he was smiling at the same time. "Ugh, he fucking smiling" Clara said. "What's so funny shrimp? You're about to suffer the same fate as old gum on a sidewalk" Elise said.

 

Something was all wrong about this scene. The lack of resistance, the ease of this attack, the way this fucker smiled at us as Selene was crushing his ribcage. "Something's off. Hold off killing him" I said.   Selene relaxed her foot. The man coughed blood and looked at me. "Mind slave" I said invoking the spell. The man's mind was guarded. He was trained very well but luck wasn't on his side. Normally this spell won't work on someone with such a disappointed mind but he was dealing with a chest full of broken ribs. Ask anyone and they can tell you it's very hard to concentrate with the pain of broken bones. The pain was like a drill boring its way past his mental defenses. I broke through them and saw to my horror what he was keeping secret.

 

Images in his mind. Below in the lowest level was a steel case the size of a textbook with a radiation symbol on it. "It's a trap. IT'S A TRAP!" I yelled. "What?!" Elise yelled. "They placed a nuke underneath the base! They lured us here to take us all out at once!" I yelled. "Oh god. Oh god..." Clara muttered. "I don't wanna die!" Neri sobbed. "How much time we got!" Selene yelled. "Seconds whore. There was only a minute left when I attacked you. Burn...in hell!" the tiny man cackled. *CRUNCH* "you first" Selene muttered ending his life under her boot. We all tried to think of a spell to save our lives in the next few seconds but there wouldn't be enough time to use one. "Not like this. NOT LIKE THIS!" I screamed. My mind thought of mom, Chris, and Raf. Then I felt a rush of power in me sparked by panic. I screamed....

 

 

Everything was silent around me. No base sirens, so yelling, no movement whatsoever. "Oh god I stopped time" I muttered realizing what I'd done. I had done this before on impulse three years ago and it nearly killed me. Right now I could feel the energy drain on my body. I took advantage of the situation. I did a fireman's carry of Selene. Who knew something I learned in gym class would pay off for me? I carried my once mistress out of the base. I had no clue how big the blast would be. This was a nuke after all. I dropped her off a thousand feet away. I ran back to the base and grabbed Chris. He was frozen in mid-sentence with Carolina. They had no clue they were about to die. I dropped them off and went back to the base. 4 people left to save. Oh god I was so tired. I was running on fumes when I got to Elise.

 

The birds were frozen in the air as I passed under them carrying my one time bully now friend. I felt my very life slipping away. Blood poured from my nose. I dropped Elise off and turned to go back. My legs were like lead weights. My breathing became ragged. I stumbled forward a heard a low strange sound overhead. I looked up wondering how there was sound. "Oh god no" I muttered. Those birds frozen in the air were begging to move again. My Chronos spell was collapsing! "No...no" I said before falling to the ground. The world started again free of my spell. "How did we...Amber!" Selene yelled running toward me. "I tried. I tried" I muttered with tears in my eyes.  There was a low rumble underneath the earth and then a massive tremor. The bomb went off. The last thing I saw was a rising cloud and the hill collapsing.

 

I awoke in a room. "Is this heaven? No this is hell. No way would heaven look like an Academy dorm room" I said to myself. I weakly stood up out of the bed I was laying in and walked to the door. "Ow!" I said hitting the wall. My hands tried to open the door but couldn’t. I banged on it and realized it was some kind of plastic wall. "What the fuck?" I said. I began scratching on it in a panic. Some kind of paper peeled off. I tugged on it and ripped it off. To my astonishment I saw I was in an empty room...an enormous empty room. The door leading out was a good 150 ft. tall. Fear gripped my heart until I saw the door open. "Chris!" I yelled seeing him. He was gigantic! I knew now I was the tiny one. "Oh thank god you woke up!" Chris said running to the fake dorm container I was in. He picked me up and held me close to his face. "I thought you'd never wake up!" he cried.

 

"What's going on!? Get me out of here!" I yelled. Chris frowned. "I can't" he said. "Then put me on the floor! I don't want to be tiny right now" he said. "You can't unshrink yourself right now. That's what they said" he said. "Who?!" I yelled. "The ones who run this Academy" he frowned. Chris sat on the floor and sat me on his lap. He petted me on my head like he needed comfort. "A lot happened size we attacked that base sis. We survived of course thanks to you. We got lucky. The nuke was a baby. Two kilotons max. Just enough to kill us but not contaminate the country. We had no fucking clue how we ended up so far away in a blink of an eye until we saw your watch was 32 minutes fast. Selene realized you stopped time to save us. We were the only survivors. The other three girls didn't make it. After Selene stabilized you we hightailed it to the airport and got out just before the country went on lockdown. The news said an old Cold War bomb went off in a forgotten military installation. Panic set in within the hour with people fearing fallout. That area is contaminated but it didn't spread from there. We flew back to this Academy of yours to hide out. You've been out for three days. Three days..." he said starting to cry.

 

"Calm down. I'm okay...sort of. That doesn't explain my size and why I'm in this thing" I said. He wiped his tears away. "After we landed they took you into custody. They shrank you down and put you in here. This is a jail cell Amber. They healed you, fed you just enough souls for you to live and stuck you in here. Jesus Amber, the only reason I'm alive is because Selene vouched for me" he said. "I'm in jail for what?!" I yelled. "That I don't know. They are keeping me out of the loop because they say it's soul eater business" he said. He sighed and smiled at me. He began poking me in the chest. I felt uncomfortable feeling his finger touching me. Thank god I wasn't naked but the thin toga dress didn't help matters. "Hey quit it!" I yelled. "Sorry it's just you're my big sister but you're little now. My big little sister and you're cute this size" he smiled. "Well it weird for me to be treated like a plaything by my brother" I said. He looked away with a sad expression. "I didn't mean anything by it. I'm just happy you're alive is all" he said quietly. Ow...that hurt. I felt guilty now. "Bring me to your face" I said. He did and I hugged his cheek and kissed him. "Just be mindful about how others feel okay?" I said. He nodded.

 

He placed me back into my tiny cell. "I better get Raf. He would want to know you're up" he said. "You met him?" I asked. "He was one of the first to meet us. Man he freaked when he saw how bad you were. He loves you sis" he said. I sat on my bed trying not to cry as Chris went to get Raf. He came in and damn near ripped the door off the hinges. "Oh thank god!" he said snatching me up. I was dizzy from the movement as he hugged me. "Slow down!" I yelled as he kissed me all over. "Sorry, I missed you a lot and then I heard you nearly died" Raf said apologizing. "What's this about me being in this jail?" I asked. "They blame your for those girls dying plus other things. They say this is the result of a foolish act of an upstart soul eater. Things have gotten bad Amber. It's getting very hard to find shrunken people for us. The Order has cast a wide net for our kind. We're down to rationing now. Some of the students here are thinking about leaving. Fending for ourselves. We were about to join you guys until just recently. Amber they charged you with being a danger to our existence. They're talking about executing you" Raf said. The look in his eyes verged on panic.

 

"If they already thinking about killing me then why bother to keep me alive?" I asked. "Mistress Selene and Bell demanded you be given a trial. Now that you're awake it will probably begin tomorrow" he said. I was silent. My body trembled at the thought of me meeting my fate. I had no clue how they executed soul eaters. By articles of tenant we don't harm one another so it not a topic of conversation. Rag pulled me to his mouth and kissed my face. "I can't lose you like this! Amber I love you so much!" Raf cried. I kissed his lips and sucked on them. He calmed down feeling that. Raf was my boyfriend, my lover and he feared for me so much. If I was to die then at least I could be with him this last time. I pulled off the toga adoring my body. His fingers touched my bare breasts. I gripped his fingertip and moved it to my pussy. I moaned at his touch. He licked his finger with my juices on it. Rat brought me to his mouth and began licking me. My bare feet pressed against his cheeks as he ate my tiny cunt. I gripped his nose as I came. I lay panting in his palm. His deep acorn colored eyes full of sadness staring at me. "Use me Raf. Please use me so I don't feel so sad" I begged him. Raf unzipped his pants and rugged his briefs down. His erect cock stood straight up.

 

Raf gently pressed me onto the shaft and began stroking me up and down it. His hand felt so soft and warm to me like it could keep me safe even if it was just for one day. Faster and faster he stroked me up and down his erect cock. He moaned from the pleasure my tiny body gave him. I could feel my own orgasm building. The feeling of my hard nipples striking his throbbing vein running along his shaft and my clit tingling for every bump along the length. I yelled and he moaned as we came. Rag quickly shot off a spurt and jammed my pussy right on top of his cock slit. I felt my vagina quickly fill up with his semen. He just held me there until he finished. He looked at me a chuckled like he was forcing himself to laugh. He put me back in my cell and I used the bedsheets to clean up my messy pussy. He watched me intensely as I dressed myself again. I felt drops of warm water hit my head. I looked up to see him silently sobbing. "I don't want you to die!" he sobbed. The door opened again and this time it was Selene.

 

"It going to be okay Rafael. I'm not going to let her die" she said knowing why he was crying. He patted his back and kissed his head. "Really?" he asked. "Honest to god. Now I need to speak to her alone" she replied. Raf nodded and left the room. She picked me up and sat me on the floor and then sat down and crossed her legs. "I meant what I said. I'm not letting you die. I'm going to be your defender for the trial" she said. "I didn't even know we have them" I said. "We do it just doesn't happen very often" she replied. "What going to happen?" I asked. "The council will bring charges against you while I argue your innocence. Then it's put to a vote. If found guilty you will be executed" she said somberly. "May I ask how?" I said. "The usual business is tearing the convicted apart and eating the pieces. It's a mutual execution thing. Kinda how firing squads have that one guy with the blank cartridge. Nobody knows who caused the fatal wound" she said. "Sounds like you had to do this before" I said. "Long ago yes. One of our kind decided to appoint himself a chosen king and use his powers to rule Britannia by proxy. I was one of those who executed him. Poor Merlin..." she whispered. I didn't know which part to blown away by. The part about Merlin being real and one of us or how I could be eaten piece by piece.

 

She went over what was going to happen. There were 10 Mistresses total but only 7 would be on this council. Selene would defend me. A mistress would prosecute me and Senna was out trying to procure better ways of finding people for us to eat. "Who's the prosecutor?" I asked. "Cretia" Selene answered. "Figures. That bitch has had it in for me since the Trials" I said. "I noticed that too. She was very eager to eat you. She didn't take it too well when you spoiled her dinner escaping out of her like that" Selene said. "How's Elise and Carolina?" I asked. "Carolina is very worried about you. She took to you like a little sister. Thanks for that. You can see that the Mistress/apprentice relationship is deeper than it seems. Like siblings, parents, or even lovers. As for Elise...she's not doing well" she said. "Does she blame me?" I asked. Selene picked me up and stroked my face with her finger. "On honey no. She knows you tried, we all do. We saw how you almost died saving us. You set a record you know?  Nobody has ever kept that spell going for so long. Elise has been reclusive since we got back. I can't blame her. Her friends were vaporized after all. Well, not all of her friends" she said poking me.

 

After what had happened she still considered me a friend. "I'm going to get you some dinner" Selene said. She left the room and brought back regular food. I was not allowed any souls whatsoever for security reasons. Later that night as I looked at my giant room past the clear plastic walls I saw my pendant glowing in the dark. Dad's soul was like a shining star piercing the darkness. A reminder that hope can defeat hopelessness.

 

I was brought to the council chamber in chains. Chains made from a necklace chain. A fine gold chain wrapped around my ankles and wrists and was locked down to a wood plank by screws. Chained down like some vermin. The room itself was as big as a gymnasium to me and 7 figures sat behind a bench like goddesses deciding fates of mortals. Selene stood next to me like a guardian titan.  "Attention. This council will come to order. Mistress Cretia has petitioned charges to be brought forth against Mistress Amber Grayson. The charges are as follows: inciting a war involving soul eaters. Exposing our existence to a human that isn't a mate or food. Damaging our safety in terms of procuring food i.e. humans. And finally causing the deaths of three soul eaters in training. How do you plead?" Mistress Anessa asked. "Not Guilty!" I yelled in a squeaky voice. Cretia huffed.

 

"Prosecution will go first" Anessa said. "Ladies of the council. This will be the shortest trial in our history. I say this because the facts or indisputable. Let's start with the fact before she left here Amber Grayson stated she wanted revenge for the death of her father. She willingly chose to destroy key locations belonging to the Order. This provoked the response of them tightening their searches for us and making it harder for us to find humans that won't be missed. This is not a war of our choosing. This is not the circumstances we wished for. No, this is the result of a soul eater who has taken it upon herself to change the world without thinking of the consequences. As for the human. She has stated she has no wish to mate with him nor wishes for him to become our food. His knowledge let alone his bloodline are a threat to us. I propose that after this trial is over I be allowed to eat the human to protect us" Cretia said with a wicked smile.  "NOOOO!" I screamed.

 

"Out of order!" Anessa yelled. A tiny stream of electricity shot from her fingertip and hit me in the chest. I screamed in pain. My skin tingled and a second degree burn developed where I was struck. It was a sober reminder how precarious my situation was. Just the weakest lightning spell could fry my tiny form and I had no energy to heal myself.   "And the saddest part of this crime is the deaths of Clara Newton, Neri Slavenia, and Kiyoko Yamagata. All who died in the misguided path Amber Grayson laid out for them" Cretia said. "What say you in defense?" Anessa asked us. "Ladies these allegations are being brought into an askewed light. Yes, Amber did bring us into a war we didn't ask for but one that was coming eventuality. I myself rebuked Amber Grayson for this war but she retorted that this war would have come eventually and she would most likely be right. Belle, when you became a soul eater the height of human weaponry was the repeating pistol. Within a hundred years it became a bomb that could take out a city of millions. What would it be a hundred years from now? Viruses that could kill us and leave humans untouched? Weaponized satellites that can vaporize us from orbit? Even though we are immortal, time is not on our side. The time to strike against them is now."

 

"As for Chris Grayson, the human you fear so much, he has proven he is trustworthy. He saved our lives in the last skirmish with risk to his own and more importantly Elise Windbloom has chosen him to be her mate. As per tradition, none may harm the mate of a soul eater. The subject of the poor girls dying is a tragic one. We grieve for their loss but there is one who grieves even more; Elise. She lost her friends that day but does not blame Amber Grayson. The reason for this is one this council and particularly Cretia here have forgotten. They chose their paths of their own free will. They knew the risk as soon as the word war was mentioned. Amber Grayson isn't guilty of any of these charges but she is guilty of shaking us out of our complacency" Selene said to them. I was touched by her words but was the council touched as well? "We will convene while we reach a decision" Anessa said. All 7 of them stood up and walked out of the room to the back.

 

"Thanks for what you said" I said to Selene. "I meant every word" she said back. "Save the sentiment for someone who will live past tomorrow" Cretia said. "Kiss my ass you pretentious bitch!" I yelled. She walked over and bent down very close to me. I could feel her hot moist breath on my skin. "I'll do that and more when the time comes. I'll make sure to request your tiny ass to eat when we divide you up like fresh meat" Cretia said licking her lips. I couldn't stop a trickle of pee run down my leg. A bright blue glow came from underneath her head. Cretia raised her head slowly and I saw Selene's fingertips under her chin glowing and sparking. "Step away from her or I swear to the gods I will fire off enough electricity to light your skull up like a light bulb filament" she said coldly. Cretia backed away slowly. "You can't protect her from what's coming" Cretia said. "Can you protect yourself from me?" Selene said. They stared each other down until Cretia looked away. The council had returned...

 

"That's was too quick" Selene muttered. "We have come to a verdict. Amber Grayson has been found guilty by a vote of 4 to 3" Anessa said. "NOOO!" Selene screamed. Cretia cackled at the verdict. Two mistresses stepped down and came toward us. Selene stepped between me and them. "Don't do this Selene. Even you can fight us all" one mistress said. "I can try Shen" Selene muttered. The chamber doors burst open and a huge gust of wind followed. We all turned around and saw that it was Senna. "Stop right there. This trial isn't over" she said. "We have already read the verdict. It is over" Anessa said. "Until the sentence is carried out it isn't. I know the rules" Senna said. "What difference does it make if you're here?" Cretia spat out. "Oh I see where this is going" Selene whispered to me. "All the difference. If a mistress is present and not of either defense or prosecution she may serve on the council. With that I mind I vote innocence in the case of Mistress Amber" Senna said.

 

"WHAT?! You haven't even heard testimony!" Cretia yelled. "I heard enough from the human called Chris. He found me at the docks and immediately told me what had happened and what was happening. You have a sweet little brother there Amber" Senna said bending down to talk to me. Anessa and Cretia looked super pissed. "That means the vote is tied" Selene said. "Is that so? You all know what that's means yes?" Senna asked everyone. "No dammit she's guilty!" Cretia screamed. "Release her..." Anessa hissed. I was lost at what had just happened. "When there’s a tie the accused is immediately acquitted" Selene said smiling. I was free? I was free! As soon as those chains were off me I jumped into Selene's hands. Freedom never felt so good.

She carried me to my real dorm room. She grew me back to my old size and hugged me tightly. "You should celebrate with your friends" Selene said walking out. I grabbed her hand. "I plan too. Starting with you" I said. I saw tears fall from her eyes.

 

We got so drunk on wine that night I'm surprised I remember anything. Me, Raf, Selene, Chris and a somber Elise were crammed into my room. "Come on Elise cheer up. They wouldn't want you be sad forever" Chris said. Elise shrugged as she gulped another mouthful of wine. "I'll let you do things to me. Don't you want my tiny body to be crammed into your pussy? Gasping for air. Hoping your goddess like cunt won't crush my puny body" Chris whispered into her ear. Her face was getting more flush by the second. Fuck even I was getting turned on. He turned her head and missed her deeply. Elise returned it. She glowed for split second and we watched both of them dwindle in size. They were only an inch big on the carpet. Elise led him to a corner of the room where she began tugging off his clothes. Chris must have objected but I couldn’t hear him at that size. Elise tackled him and forcefully tore off his clothes. She stripped down as well. It was like two baby mice mating in my corner. Funny squeaks came from them. I realized I was watching my brother fuck and picked up a book.

 

I cracked open the spine and sat it over them. The two mated under a tent made of a hardbound copy of Oliver Twist. "Still a bit of a prude" Selene muttered. She was sloshed. She had been putting it away with abandon. "Forgive me if I don't want to see my brother fuck" I said. Selene sighed. "The part about being a soul eater is you have to let go of human social constraints. I'm glad they're fucking. I'm surprised you haven't fucked him yourself. He is cute and has our bloodline" she said. I looked at her like she was nuts. "What? We need offspring Amber regardless of social constraints. Guess how many of us are out there in the world. 63. That's how many. 32 of them are right here. Think about that for a second and see if anything is odd about that" she said. I did think about it. It was very odd.

 

"We wondered for untold centuries why so few of us were born soul eaters and so many were born human" she said looking at the book on the floor where two tiny people were making love. "Selene if I had to speculate I'd say it was a part of nature. I learned back in biology class that the number of predators is proportionate to the number of prey" I said. "It's a nice theory. A sensible one. If we bred like humans then they'd gone extinct long ago but logic has no place in the heart. I've had to watch my offspring and descendants grow old and die over and over and over. I'm so glad Carolina..." she said starting to weep. "Selene there's something you should know" I said. Before I could tell her what I had been working on in secret Raf, who had been snoozing in the corner woke up and hugged me from behind. I had an annoyed look on my face. "Don't be that way. Poor boy was hysterical when he learned of the trial. Go have some fun with him" Selene said.

 

As he held me I saw the world getting bigger. Raf was shrinking us. He wasn't just shrinking us though. He was using a wind spell to keep us in the air. "Uh Raf....we're getting pretty small now" I said worried. Selene was incredibly huge sitting on my bed. We were no bigger than flies now. As he held onto me he spun me around and kissed my lips. Yeah he was drunk alright but I could see the bliss in those eyes of his. We kissed harder unto, we found ourselves shucking off our clothes. We were so tiny and high in the air our clothes just gently drifted down like snowflakes. Naked and tiny in the air and horny as fuck. I felt his cock part my nether regions. Even this tiny he was still big down there hehe...

 

I moaned into his mouth and then I felt a breeze. We had zoomed out of the room and down the hall. We flew through the east wing of the academy like lustful flies. Raf fucking me the whole time. Between moans I spotted Carolina waking down the hallway. We flew right past her nose and she swatted at us not knowing we weren’t insects. Raf groaned and I felt his cum surge into me. He panted and looked at me not with bliss now but with nervousness. He mumbled something. "What was that?" I asked. "Will you become my wife?" he asked. I was speechless. He took my silence for a no. He looked so dejected and hurt. I grabbed his head. I kissed him. "Yes, I will become your wife" I said with teary eyes. Sweet mother of god I swear he got hard again inside me! I could literally see his heart pounding in his tiny chest. I looked my legs around his waist and let him breed me.

 

This fuck was much slower and sensual then the last one. We just floated by doors in the hallway as he pushed in and out of my cunt. His hands squeezed my breasts and my nails scratched his back. I can't even remember how long we fucked that time but by the time we floated back into my room we were both exhausted. With one final push and groan we came together. He let loose so much cum it dripped out of me onto the carpet. Of course you'd never notice a cum stain that tiny. We began floating down and then falling. "Raf!" I yelled. He was passed out cold. Wine and fucking took him to lala land. I was scared. I hadn't eaten souls again yet and couldn't restore out size. A fall like this was like falling 800 ft. We landed on something soft, wet, and musky. I looked around and saw where we landed. Either it was good or bad luck but we landed on giant pussy. My eyes traced the ginormous body to Selene’s face. Apparently after we had left she got horny on her own. Far way I saw the book had been moved and Elise and Chris cuddled together. I bet she masturbated watching them. I was tangled by my ankle on her public hair and was straddling her clit. Raf had landed in a better position landing square in her bush. Lucky bastard.

 

Every time I tried to move I heard a deafening moan. Selene could feel me. Last thing I needed to happen would be to become a smear on her finger when she tried scratching a figurative or literal itch.  Bad thing is I needed her help getting unshrunk. I had to climb to her ear. It was the only way for her to hear me. I tugged hard on that pubic hair to get free and it yanked out by the root. Selene yelped and looked down. Oh God please let her see me!  She quickly reached down and I saw two fingers coming for me. Oh shit they're coming too fast! I barely dodged them as they rubbed where I had been. I was this close to becoming a red dot on her pussy. It was sheer luck she didn't crush Raf. I quickly grabbed her fingernail and held on for dear life. She dropped her hand onto her chest and began dozing off again.

 

"That was close" I muttered. My bare feet just sank into her copper skin as I walked up her chest. She fidgets in her sleep as she feels me walking on her skin. I pass her breasts and marvel at the size. Like 8 story domes of flesh they heaved as she breathed. Her nipple alone was twice my size. It took me a whole half hour to climb up her black shiny hair to her ear. I leaned on the inside of her ear. Funny how natural things can get more disgusting the smaller you get. I felt her earwax between my toes. It gave me the willies. "Selene wake up!" I shouted. She moaned slightly. "Godammit wake up!" I yelled. I felt her head move slightly. I needed to say something to really get her awake. "I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I screamed as hard as I could. "Wha?" she said waking up. "Could've swore I heard Amber say she was getting married" Selene said shaking her head. "Stop moving so much!" I yelled. "Amber?" she asked looking around for me. "I'm in your ear!" I yelled. "Fuck you doing in there?!" she said. "Long story! Can you help me out?!" I yelled. She placed her hand near her ear and I hopped on. She laughed when she saw me.

 

"Not funny at all" I said annoyed. She put me back on the bed and unshrank me after making sure Raf didn't become a cunt smear. "Ugh...you smell" she said. "Thanks to you" I said pointing to her pussy. She blushed and realized her panties were gone. I told her quickly what happened. "That is too funny" Selene said. I looked at her coldly. "So he asked you to marry him. I happy for you guys" Selene said. She went to hug me but stopped smelling me. "I think we need to get some souls in you but first..." she said pointing to the bathroom. I emerged pussy juice and earwax free. Selene took me to the cafeteria which was closed at the time but in the far back we could see a light. As we approached we heard music. "Walk Like an Egyptian" was playing from a stereo. Senna was humming along and was placing shrunken humans into separate cages. We damn near scared her to death when she turned around.

 

"Gods dammit you two! Why are you here so late?" she asked. "These the new crop?" Selene asked coming closer to the screaming humans. "Yeah, a warlord in Africa asked me to take care of some ethnic problems of his. So now we got this. I swear, times change but humans don't. And they call us monsters. Hope nobody is picky about eating them" Senna said. "Trust me we won't" Selene said. Hundreds of shrunken Africans some no bigger than an inch rattled cages and screamed in different dialects to be set free. I saw why Senna was sent there. She knows Africa by heart. It is her homeland. No surprise she spoke many of its languages. "Amber here hasn't fed" Selene said. "Aw you poor thing. Leave it to big sister Senna" she said. She drummed her fingers over the cage top looking for one for me. She found one and popped the top. A boy around 2 1/2 inches around 13 was plucked from the group. A woman screamed seeing it. Must have been his mother. She placed the boy in my hand.  He shook in fear. My mouth watered. I crammed him into my mouth and began chewing him up immediately. God I didn't know how famished I was. I swallowed what was left and felt his soul being absorbed.

 

"More" I grumbled. Senna stepped to the side and gestured me to have more. I grabbed another. An older one this time, male in his late 20's. A sucked on him a little before chewing. His screams were drowned out by my moaning. Each one I ate I felt myself again. I had eaten 5 and I decided just one more. No need to be a glutton. I plucked up and middle aged teen. Even this tiny he was hung. I sucked on his dick and he fought but like all men before him his body betrayed itself. Soon he was shooting his tiny seed into my mouth. His soul wafted in the air begging to be devoured. I pushed on his naked ass and in he went. I sucked on him to the point he came again. More of his tasty soul leaked out until I couldn't take it anymore. I swallowed him still alive. Selene plucked a girl out of the mix and frowned. "Pregnant. We don't do pregnant" Selene said. I looked closer at who she had ensnared. A 17 or so girl who was ready to pop.

 

"Believe me I know. Being a mother I understand but at this stage in the game we can no longer be choosy. Case in point" Senna said reaching down. She plucked up a boy so small I had to squint. He was at most 7 years old. Senna shrugged and tossed the crying kid into her mouth and swallowed. I glanced over at Selene as she gulped the poor pregnant teen down. I lost my appetite.  "Excuse me" I said walking away quickly. "What's with her?" Senna asked. "Amber still clings to her humanity. She didn't like what she saw earlier" Selene replied. "Neither do I but it’s better than starving to death" Senna said. I was mad at myself and mad at the situation I created.

 

Unintended consequences was the theme for this week. I couldn't fix the past but I could fix the future. I decided to channel my anger. I walked to the opposite side of the Academy into the hall reserved for the mistresses. There was one room in particular I looked for. "Mistress Cretia" I said finding the plaque on the door. I listened and heard light snoring. Good. A simple magnetism spell unlocked her door which I gently opened. There she was sleeping in a large bed in an ornately decorated room. I saw a small cage on her dresser. I barely made it out in the moonlight but I could see tiny people inside sleeping. How they slept I don't know seeing how your next day could end in somebody's large intestines.

 

I sat down in a chair near her bed. I watched her for a moment. Such a pretty face hiding such an ugly soul. I pointed my finger at her and shot a shrinking spell from my fingertip. I cracked a smile as she dwindled in size until she disappeared underneath the covers. I peeled them back to reveal her shrunken 5 inch body. "Wake up" I said poking her. She lightly murmured and rolled over on her back. "WAKE UP!" I yelled plucking her face gently. She yelped from the pain. Yes I did it gently but at her size it was like being punched in the face. "Oh god" she muttered seeing my giant face looming over her. I yanked her from the bed very quickly. "You didn't think it was over between us did you? DID YOU?!" I yelled squeezing her. She grimaced from the pain. "I was only looking out for our kind! I meant nothing personal!" she cried. I placed my finger on her chest and pushed down. A tiny snap filled my ears and then her screams. "I hate liars I really do. I know you have some hair up your ass concerning me. I bet it stems from me showing you up in front of the others during the Trial of Life"

 

"Consider that hair officially plucked" I said. "Please don't eat me!" she begged. "Eat you? Condemn you to what you tried to condemn me too? Or what you threaten to do to my brother? Oh no. I'm not going to eat you Cretia. You won't learn a thing from that. I'm here tonight to teach you a lesson. The lesson is this: threaten someone with power at your peril. I'm not some weak human you can frighten or torture like those over in your cage there. I have the power to stop those who seek to harm those weaker than themselves out of spite, starting with you. If I have to spell it out for you then here it is. Focus your misplaced anger on someone that's a safe target for you like the coward you are. If you so much as threaten me or my loved ones EVER again I will eat you. Not swallow you whole or chew you up. I will eat you like you're fucking corn on the cobb. Bit by fucking bit" I said very coldly.  She nodded. "Don't fucking nod! Swear out loud!" I yelled. "I swear I won't harm you, your brother or your loved ones!" she yelled. I placed my fingers around her tiny, toned leg and squeezed hard. The bone snapped like a matchstick. She screamed loudly. "That's so you won't forget your promise" I said dropping her back on the bed.

 

I closed her door like nothing happened and returned to my room. Man did it feel good to have my magic back! I felt so helpless without it. Like I was human again. Losing my magic was like losing your sense of taste, smell, or touch. Everything felt so disconnected. I gently carried Elise and Chris in my hands to her room. It felt kinda icky holding those sticky naked bodies especially Chris'.  Raf was still on my table dozing. Only an inch big. I gently picked him up to admire his cute little body. So cute and delectable. Oh god Amber...get ahold of yourself. He proposed to you. Still...I don't have to swallow. With that bit of reasoning I placed him on my tongue and closed my mouth. I could taste his salty sweat. My mouth instinctively watered. Surprisingly he didn't wake up. He just laid there on my tongue on his back. I walked to the bathroom and took him out of my mouth. I grew him to 5 inches to clean him up. Raf I love you so much. After he was clean again I carried him to my bed where I snuggled with him till I fell asleep.

 

I woke late in the morning and saw Raf was gone. After showering and getting dressed I went to the cafeteria. The apprentices were talking until I stepped in. I swear you could hear a pin drop. I sat down to enjoy my breakfast. "Look who showed up" I heard Chris say behind me. Chris sat down as well as Elise. It was the first time me really looking at her since the incident (she kept to herself until she got drunk last night). "How you doing?" I asked her. "Hungover" she replied. "No I mean how are you doing in here" I said pointing to her heart. She sighed. "Better" she quietly replied. "I'm giving up my crusade against the Order" I said. Wow did she look pissed. "Shut your gob” she said angrily. "Elise they used nukes against us. We can't keep doing this" I said. "Oh yes we will. Otherwise my friends died for nothing" she said. "Am I missing something?" Carolina said sitting down. "Elise wants to keep fighting" I said. "Cool when do we go back out?" she said. "Are all of you out of your fucking minds?! They used nuke you idiots! No magic in the world can defend against that!" I yelled. All eyes were on us. "Quiet all of you. I want to see all of you in the commons later this evening" Senna said behind me collecting trays. 

 

All of us didn't know what we were summoned for. We knew it was related to our heated debate though. We all walked to the commons as the sun waned in the sky. When we got there we saw Senna, Selene, and two other mistresses waiting for us. "We wanted some privacy so we all could discuss what's happening. I, Selene, Chen, and Belle have come to a conclusion that we have reached a point of no return. In order for us to survive the coming times we have to destroy the Order. We all agree that in light of them using a weapon of mass destruction, they have proven themselves too dangerous to us and their fellow humans" Senna said. "They were moved by what happened at the trial Amber. We got ourselves a real combat force this time" Selene said. "I...I don't what to say" I stammered.   "Say you’re coming with us sugah" Belle said. "...count me in" I said. "Me too" Elise said. "Me three" Chris said after kissing Elise. "And me too" Carolina said. Selene was about to object but she saw this was a fight for her future too and had the right to be in it.

 

"When do we leave?" I asked. "Three days. We need three days for planning and prep" Chen said. The next night we met up again to discuss plans. "Alright everyone, we need to see how we're going to go about ending this war in our favor" Selene said. "I know one thing. We can't attack those branch bases. I'm willing to bet they booby trapped them like the one back in England" I said. "Agreed. Attacking them is not an option" Senna said. "Then how the hell we supposed to stop them then?" Belle asked. "We’ve been attacking them like one would attack a hydra. Cutting off heads and burning what's left. What we need to do now is strike at the heart. Kill the source of their strength" Selene said. "You mean..." Chris was saying...

 

"Yes. We need to attack their HQ. End this in one decisive stroke" Senna said. "They have to have a massive force guarding that!" I said. "And we have over 20,000 years combined experience in combat magic" Chen said flexing her fist. "Why so cagey now Amber?" Elise asked. "I don't want to lose anybody else is all" I said. "That's my line" Elise said chuckling. I felt ashamed seeing her so strong and me so reluctant. She lost people she cared for too. "Then we just have to promise each other we won't die" Senna said smiling. "Fucking A" I said smiling. And so that's how that meeting ended. The next night we went over logistics. God bless google maps. My info stole from their base told me the location of their HQ. Rome. That was our next destination. Jesus. Bet Rome hadn't seen so many tanks since WWII.

 

We decided on a ground assault. That way we could use the terrain literally to our advantage. Once that was done Senna brought out cages for each of us (minus Chris). Inside was a least a hundred people. All shrunken even further down. The tallest was just one inch. This is why I told all of you not to eat anything. Finish them all. We need every bit of souls for this job" she said. Fuck me that's a lot to eat. Everyone began eating them like they were Cheetos. I hesitated when I plucked a bunch up and saw some were kids. "All of them Amber" Senna said. "But they're kids" I complained. "No buts. You have a good heart. We all see that but your humanity you cling so hard too will get you killed. This is war and war is a dirty fucking business" she said sternly. This is what it came down to; eating kids. It put perspective on my revenge streak. I see why now people have said that revenge cuts both ways.

 

A whole hour ticked by. Everyone had finished their meal but me. I was bloated from so many inside me. Halfway through I stopped swallowing them whole. Their wriggling inside me was making me sick. Chewing them wasn't helping either. My tongue had gone taste blind from their blood. 4 of them left. A middle aged man screamed and tried to hold on to others as I pulled him away from the now absent crowd. His screams abruptly ended when I chewed him up. I crammed the last of them into my mouth and chewed. Everyone had left by then except Raf. I saw he was worried about me. After swallowing I just sat there groaning. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked me. My answer was me barfing. He looked with disdain as tiny skulls, bones, and half-digested meat little red the once green grass.

 

I sat there weeping. Raf said not one word as he hugged me.   I felt so warm in his arms. Wait... too warm. Something was wrong!" Get away!" I yelled. I pushed Raf away just as a burst of power shot from my body. "Dios mio! Are you okay?!" he yelled. "I've never had so many souls in me Raf! I'm trying to contain it all!" I yelled. He gripped my hand hard and I felt his own energy in it. We all were radiating power to the point of bursting. His hand shook. I saw he was trying to contain it also. "Focus. Think of a door in your mind. One to your very soul. Now close it" he said. I did and felt the power began to stabilize. "Why did that happen to me and not you?" I asked. "Your soul is conflicted. It caused that influx of power to be unstable. I'll take you to your room" he said picking me up in his arms. "I'm not a baby" I said. "No you're a princess being carried by her prince" he said. "Smartass" I whispered. "Your smartass" he whispered back.

 

We were told to relax the third day and give our bodies time to adjust to so much soul energy. You ever had a caffeine rush that made you jittery? Multiply that by a hundred and you know how I felt. It actually took concentration to use magic. I accidentally used magic to enlarge a piece of cake just by wishing it was bigger. I slept with Raf that night wishing that night would never end. In the middle of the night I stood before my bathroom mirror trying to find the words to the final verse to my spell. The one I had been working on for 3 years. When I muttered the final word the mirror cracked. The words had become so powerful they had power all on their own. I looked at myself and wondered if dad would hate me for what I was now. I ate a hundred people the other night. How do you love someone who does that? I started to cry. A hand squeezed my shoulder and saw it was Raf. I had woken him up.

 

"How can you possibly love me?" I wept. "The fact you hesitated eating them proves you have a good heart. Proves that you still have that spark of humanity in you. God willing there will be a time when you look back and say what I did I did without choice. It's not as important what we do it's how we cope with what we did. Not a single one of us liked that. Madré...the look on that young girl's face as I lowered her into my mouth. I won't forget that for a long time. Don't change Amber. Be the woman you want to be, the one I fell in love with" he said. His words hung in my ears as I lay in bed. Bad deeds don't define a person's character. The ambivalence to them does.

 

The sun rose like any other day but today would define history. I made my way to the academy entrance to meet the others and was stunned to see apprentices there was well. 6 fresh faces and judging by how they carried themselves barely out of their first year of training. "They heard about our trip from Carolina" Elise said. I gave her a pissed off look. "What? They're my new friends. They asked why I was sneaking out and I didn't want to lie" Carolina said. Selene shook her head. "This isn't a field trip. We're going out to either kill or be killed" Chen said. "That's fine. We can defend ourselves. "We have no time for this. Defend yourselves then" Elise said snatching a gun from Chris' holster and pointing it at the girls. The girls freaked and then Elise fired it. One shot at each girl; 6 in all. 4 of the girls deflected it with a gravity spell. The other two didn't. Fortunately Elise was a decent shot and they got just flesh wounds in their shoulders.

 

"You 4 can come. You two stay" Elise said. The girls even with bullets in them protested. "You two couldn't stop one measly bullet. The Order has waiting for us machine guns, tanks, rockets, bloody hell knows what else. Stay here and live a bit longer" Elise said coldly. With that done we were off to the airport. We had 13 in our group. Hehe....guess 13 is going to be an unlucky number for somebody.

End Notes:

final commercial break

Episode 1 B The Apprentice: Homecoming Part 2 Pt. 3 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now the stunning conclusion to The Apprentice: Homecoming

The flight from Athens to Rome was just under 2 hours. We arrived at 10 a.m. local time. "According to the info, their HQ is in the Pantheon of all places" Selene said. "Then let's go" Senna said. We rode through the city in rented cars like tourists but we weren't tourists. We were immortal beings out to do violence. We stopped a block away from the building. "Sweet Jesus. How do they explain all that armor to the public?" Chris asked. "Who knows and who cares. Alright. What we need to do is shock and awe. We drop some level 4 spells on them. Try to take out the tanks first. We follow up with level 3 spells and work or way into the building. Your 4 are going to act as snipers. You do know light spells right?" Chen said. They nodded. Chen motioned them to fly to the rooftop for a better vantage.

 

"Who's going first?" Elise asked. "I will. I started all of this after all. Just give me one second to get ready" I said. I reached for my iPhone and thumbed through my music playlist. "What are you doing?" Selene asked. "I play music to get me in the mood. Helps with concentration" I replied. "Pick a good one then" she said. "I already have" I said. I pressed the screen and put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear it. Go Hard or Go Home by Wiz Khalifa filled our ears. They all began nodding their heads to the beat and I began invoking a spell. "The earth knows neither good nor evil. I am the arbiter of the rock. I am the decider of the dirt and dust! Level 4 earth spell Atlas Shrugged!" I yelled. The release of the spell created a localized earthquake centered around just this block. Just imagine a magnitude 7 earthquake only in your neighborhood.

 

The pavement cracked. Glass shattered around us. The tremors grew and resonated with each other. A tank tipped into a fissure. Another flipped over by a rock formation jutting from the ground. Men and women screamed as they fell into cracks leading to the sewers...or deeper. When the quake subsided Chen stepped up. "The heavens are endless and know no limits. I summon the icy north winds from them to grant me a boon. Freeze my enemies. Shatter their resolve! Blanket them in deathly white! Level 4 ice spell Leviathan!" she yelled. The clouds had been gathering since she first started. The thunder grew and then a terrible cold wind blew around us. It wasn't thunder we heard. It was a howl. A monstrous serpent 50 ft. long descended from the clouds made of solid ice. It raced for the ground. Some soldiers fired at it to no avail. It slammed into them and a blast of pure whiteness clouded them. We waited for a few seconds for it to pass.

 

"A tank is moving! It's aiming right at you!" one girl shouted down. "Shields!" Selene yelled. We threw up shields just as we heard a low thunk. A second later we all felt a shell slam into our shields. The force knocked us backwards. "We gotta take them out!" I yelled. Another shell hit the pavement just in front of us. They were pushing us back. "Not enough time to invoke another big spell" Selene said. "They're moving towards you!" a lookout yelled. Senna stood up and flexed her muscles. "Then I'll make the time. Haste!" she yelled snapping her fingers. Everything moved in slow motion around us. Sound was muffled and low. Smoke seemed to stand still in the air. "Quickly Selene!" Senna said. Selene nodded and dropped the shield she was reinforcing.

 

Selene ran forward. Her fingertips glowed. I went to shout for her to look out as I saw a muzzle flash from a tank. The shell flew through the air like it was thrown by hand. Selene easily dodged it and closed the distance. She touched it and then she ran to another and then another. The surviving soldiers not frozen to death slowly turned toward her with their guns but she was too fast. I realized what was happening around us. Time wasn't slowed down. We were sped up. She was gone for just three minutes but when she returned she was smiling like she won a marathon. "You can stop Senna" Selene said. Senna released the spell and everything returned to normal...until Selene snapped her fingers. 12 bright flashes came from where those tanks were. Then they were gone. "Delayed shrink spell" Selene said. "Why don't you be good girls and take care of those annoying machine guns" Chen yelled. Beams of light shot from the rooftops. One by one those gunners died. "Advance" Selene said.

 

We approached the first line. Selene had shrunk the tanks to the size of toy cars. Their crews even smaller. At that size it was like crushing a crab with your shoe. Bodies surrounded us. Ice and snow 3 inches thick. Some soldiers were flash frozen in the epicenter. Chris touched one and he shattered like glass as he pried his M181 out of his hands. The girls met us with us as we neared the doors. They were closed tight but a gravity spell ripped them wide open. One girl who was standing in front was our first casualty. A high powered rifle bullet tore through her forehead. Her brains scattered onto the snow and ice. I'd never seen Selene so angry. It frightened us all.

 

"Give it up! We have the advantage in numbers and firepower!" a man shouted. "NOW ASK ME HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE ABOUT THAT! I am the terror of Uruk! I am the one who made men spill their son’s blood into the Euphrates in the effort to appease my wrath! I AM SELNE AND YOU ARE DEAD! SHRINK PULSE!" she screamed. The red glow that emanated from her condensed into an orb in her hands. She let it fly and the blast of light blinded us. We heard screams and gunshots and then nothing but tiny whimpering. Selene was the first to step in. She and shrunk them to just an inch high. They fired guns at us but not one bullet could penetrate our clothes or even our skin. Seeing that, one by one committed suicide rather than to have their souls consumed. Selene quickly stopped them though. A mind control spell kept them from moving. "Who was it? Who fired that shot that killed that child?" she asked. What little movement they still had they unconsciously turned to one man. She snatched him up with lightning speed.

 

"I'm going to swallow you whole but first a protection spell. This way it will take hours for you to die" she coldly said. He was surrounded by an aura of light and then she to see him into her mouth and swallowed. "Kill the rest" she said. We stomped them. Kicked them. Ate them. Dozens of soldiers became stains or food. Chris singled one out and ate her. Elise found one man and crushed him in segments. He had passed out just as her sandal ended his life. One young man screamed for mercy as I slowly lowered by sole down on him. I had no mercy today. Any other day but not today.

 

After all we had done we knew it was only the beginning. We could hear soldiers coming up the entryway in the back. Chris tossed as grenade down there and the explosion caused a tremor in the marble floor. We walked toward it. The bad part was the entranceway was a bottleneck. The good part was we could concentrate fire spells all the way down. Burn them and shrink them was how we got through. Like stepping on human shaped embers. Level two...

 

Grenades and flashbangs assaulted us. Grenades were no problem with our shields but flash bangs were different.   They could be more deadly than grenades to a soul eater. Booms and flashes of light filled our ears and strained our concentration. To lose ones concentration meant the collapse of our spells. That would leave us wide open. Elise touched the wall and it glowed. The glow followed a straight line down the hallway until it neared the closest group of guards. Blasts of stream erupted from the walls scalding them. She had heated the water pipes in the wall. As they screamed the girls fired fireballs at them. Their screams turned to shrieks and then all you heard was crackling of flesh. Level 2 was clear.

 

As we made it to level 3 though something changed. We couldn't see any soldiers. We knew there were more. Many more so where were they? A girl grabbed her ear and then her head jerked to the side. She fell to the floor. Belle ran over to her only to see her bleeding from her right ear. She was dead. Another girl giggled and felt her chest. A small pop came from her shirt as well as a puff of smoke. She fell forward dead on the floor. Her friend went over to her and turned her over. Somehow her heart was literally blown out. "STOP!" Senna yelled. She had stopped time. We were frozen in place except her. She found out what was attacking us and showed us what it was when she restarted time. We were speechless as she held 8 shrunken people in her hand. Each one no bigger than a tic tac.

 

"I didn't shrink them by the way. I found them hovering in the air or on our persons" she said. "How could they have been shrunken then?!" Selene asked. "I don't know. All I know is they were using explosives to kill us. One got in that girls ear and blew her brains out. The other put one over her heart. This bastard here was about to put one on Amanda's eye" Senna replied. "Who did this to you?!" Selene screamed. One man gave her the finger and then a small explosion went off in Senna's hand.  She cried out in pain. Her hand was torn up horribly. We all pitched in and helped her heal. Even with so many healing spells working together it took 10 minutes to fix her hand. 10 minutes the enemy probably used to regroup.

 

"Let's just say what we're all thinking. There's a soul eater down here and it ain't one of us" Elise said. "Impossible. All soul eaters are accounted for. We even know where they all are" Belle said. "Then how did they get shrunk?" Elise asked. "We need to clear this whole area out. I suspect our answer lies on the bottom floor" Chen said. "Well there's just one floor left before the bottom" Carolina said pointing to a fire escape map on the wall. "You good Senna?" Selene asked. "Does a lion shit in the savanna?" she asked flexing her new hand. And like that we were off down to level 4.

 

"They beat gremlin team?! Fucking let them have it!" a soldier yelled. A storm of bullets hit our shields. 40 mm grenades flew from launchers. Carolina held out her hand and then we heard tiny clicks. Hovering in the air were grenade pins. A chorus of explosions shattered their defensive perimeter. Selene and I smiled with pride. We advanced and picked them off one by one. There was so much to work with. Selene touched one young man and he gripped his heart. She shrank his heart in his chest to the point it exploded from blood pressure. Senna wanted payback and found three men falling back. A levitation spell stopped them and the. She shrank them down. She opened her mouth and they flew through the air right into it. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

 

Chen took over some of their minds and made them shoot their comrades. I...I just stuck to what worked and shrank them until they were no longer a threat. I squished them easily. Black really does cover up the color of blood. When we got nearer they took out femur blades and charged us. They were so close it was hard to hold a defense. One slashed Elise's arm and Chris blew him away in anger. Femur blades are by far the most dangerous personal weapon an Order member has. Magic resistant by nature and the psychological aspects don't help either. How would you react to somebody trying to stab you with a sharpened leg bone made from somebody you might've known?

 

I pushed then back with a wind spell. We fired lux spells at the. Since it was the fastest moving spells there is. They died quickly. Chris yelled behind me. We quickly turned to see bone protruding from his chest. He turned his body and we saw that one had flanked us. He stabbed my baby brother through the back! My heart raced and I could hear it in my ears. Power crackled from by very being. "BASTARD!" I yelled slamming him into a wall. He grinned and laughed. "One less soul eater" he said coughing blood. "HE'S HUMAN!" I screamed. I used a gravity spell on him without even thinking about it. His body pressed into the reinforced concrete. Bones cracked. Blood spewed from his mouth and nose. "Even worse. Species...traitor" he coughed out. I screamed and let off a pulse of gravity spell. It was so much the concrete shattered. His body exploded like a blood filled balloon.

 

"Chris!" Elise yelled running over to him. She yanked the foul thing out of him. My rage broke seeing my brother bleed out.  He was dying. "Heal him quickly!" Elise yelled. My hands shook as I healed him. We closed the wounds but we all could see his skin grow pale. He was still dying. "Why won't he get better?!" I yelled. "Selene, look at this" Senna said. Selene held the femur blade and scowled. "It's been enchanted! Gods above! It cuts souls!" Selene yelled. "He's dying because his soul was wounded!" Senna said. "Can't we do something?! My baby brother is dying!" I cried. Selene sighed. "There's one way. It hasn't been used in over a thousand years and is very dangerous" Selene said. "Anything please!" I yelled. "Take off your shirt quickly" she said. I took off my shirt and she placed her hand on my chest. She did this once before. She's...she going to touch my soul.

 

I saw her hand magically reach into my chest. I felt her squeeze my soul. I let out an almighty scream when she yanked it back. I breathed heavily and through wincing eyes saw a tiny ball of red smoky light. It was my soul or part of it. She shoved it into my brother who convulsed immediately. "Hold him!" Selene yelled. Chris foamed at the mouth. He was having seizures. Slowly his body calmed down. I started to pass out. Raf caught me before I fell to the floor.

 

"Well you're both alive so it worked" Selene said. "What did you do?" Raf asked. "An old technique long since done. Soul Graft. I used a piece of her soul to mend the wounded one in the boy. If it wasn't for the strength in her soul. She would have died" Selene said petting my hair. "Selene, we know of only one person who can create a weapon that can injure souls" Senna said. "He's dead Senna. We both know that" Selene said. Who were they talking about? There was no time to waste. We had to press forward. Fortunately, the more we walked the better we both felt. Chris was slightly jittery though. "My back itches" Chris said. "My soul itches" I said. "You win" Chris said smiling. I felt so happy seeing his smile. I came so close to losing it.

 

"Here we are. The final level" Raf said. There before us was a large iron door. It looked old and yet shone with an evil ebony malice. "What do you think is in there?" Elise asked. "One way to find out" I said. Since it was made of iron it was susceptible to a magnetic spell. I wrenched the door open. We immediately put up a gravity shield. That one girl who had survived it all stood in front of me. She was eager to fight. There was a cascade of intense light. She screamed. When we opened our eyes we were horrified to see her. Still standing briefly her skeleton charred black. Her flesh burned to ash. Her bones made tiny sounds as they fell onto the polished marble floor. It was a lux spell. A level 3 one to do this. Gravity shields are a great defense but gravity doesn't stop light. It bends it at best. 

 

"Pity, I hoped to kill more of you with that attack. I applaud you for getting this far though" a male voice said clapping. Our eyes followed his voice. There before a golden throne stood a young man dressed in white. He was in his late 20's by appearance. Golden hair and muscular. His face looked old European. "He's a soul eater. I can feel it" Chris muttered. "You have a human with you as well. You're all full of surprises" he said walking toward us. "Impossible! IMPOSSIBLE! YOU'RE DEAD!" Selene screamed. "You would know wouldn't you Selene and there's Senna! The centuries have been kind to you two" he said mockingly. "Maladictus!" Senna said gathering energy. "In the flesh" he said raising his hand. We readied spells to fight him but a pulse of light radiated from his hand. We found our moment frozen. At first we thought it was a Chronos spell but it wasn't. We saw him move. He had somehow stopped us from moving. Was it mind control?

 

"We saw you die" Selene said. "You thought you saw me die. You killed two cities in an effort to kill me. You almost did. Making Vesuvius erupt back in 79 A.D. caught me off-guard. I was entombed for almost two millennia because of that! His power grew and we were forced to our knees. "I had to shrink myself down to the size of a flea. Forced to eat them and drink their blood to survive. Fortunately I had a few souls to keep me going in my buried villa. Entombed in darkness for so long! I had nothing but time to plan my revenge! Oh do think I didn't try to forgive you all" he said.

 

"You were a threat to all! Your power could have brought destruction to the world!" Senna yelled. "Admit you were afraid of my power! I was the only soul eater in existence who had full mastery of soul spells! Like the one holding you in place now. I call it Soul Anchor" he said.   "You would have fed on the world if your evil plan of conquering the Roman Empire had come to fruition!" Selene said. "You were a blight on the world! On soul eaters! We were forced to make laws because of people like you! You should have been terminated as soon as we discovered your power!" Senna said. Maladictus fired a bolt spell at her striking her in the face. She howled in pain as it hit her eye. "Shut your Nubian mouth!" he yelled.

 

"These three soul eaters here are young to their power. They show their real ages on their faces" he said peering at us. "If you're a real soul eater then why ally yourselves with the Order!?" I yelled. "Cute child. Ah that's part of my revenge. When I was "recovered" in an archeological dig I found out about the Order. They were a loose rabble back then. No real military might. When they saw how much a wanted to kill soul eaters they agreed to my proposal of a partnership. I lead them and supply me with femur blades among other services and they give me their armies and weapons for my use. I was the one that formed that shrunken attack squad you defeated" he said. "We lost two good people to that!" Elise yelled. "I'm upset about it too. Upset they didn't kill you all" he sneered.  

 

"Speaking of killing, who should I start with? I think you. You look powerful. I've never met an Asian before. Do you bleed red? Let's find out" he said walking to Chen. "Leave her be! If you want vengeance then lay it on me!" Selene yelled. "Oh I'll kill you. Have patience. But I'm going to kill them and have you watch" he said as he touched Chen's forehead. Chen had tears in her eyes. She struggled, against the magic which held her. Her eyes flickered with power. Maladictus grinned evilly has a burst of light shot from his fingertips. It burned a hole right through her head. Chen crouched there until the magic hold left her body. She slumped to the floor dead. "If anyone is curious when her soul left her body my spell on her broke" he said.  "I'll fucking kill you" Senna hissed through her teeth. "You tried that remember. What did that get you?" he said walking over to Carolina. She was scared shitless.

 

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Selene screamed. The man sneered at her. He held his hand over her. Carolina began shrinking. She didn't stop until she was around 3 inches tall. He picked her up and scrutinized her appearance. She flickered with magic energy but she was so new to magic there was no way for her to break his hold on her soul. "You look so delicious. I've been stuck with local cuisine for too long. Time for me to sample some new world delicacies" he said. A small gust of wind enveloped Carolina and began shredding her clothes.  They fell off her like threads of ribbon. We all could see how frightened she was hovering naked before this evil man. "Amber! Granny Selene! HELP ME!" the poor girl screamed. "Granny Selene? A blood relative? Oh this is going to be sweeter than I had imagined" Maladictus chuckled.

 

"NO! Let her go godammit!" Selene begged. He levitated her in such a way she was heading headfirst into his open mouth. She was screaming as he closed it. We could barely hear her muffled screams past his lips which were locked around her waist. Her bare legs kicked in the air. He slowly sucked her into his mouth as he stared at Selene. Selene was horrified speechless watching her descendant slowly disappear into his maw. Within a few seconds only her twitching bare feet were visible and then they too were gone. He moaned and smiled as he raped her with his tongue. "Jupiter above she tastes good. Her pussy alone is divine" he mumbled as he sucked on her. My mind was full of hatred and at the same time images of Carolina having fun with me. The memory of Selene telling me Carolina considered me her big sister. My breathing increased and became deep and ragged. I felt heat on my upper chest. A familiar energy began creeping into my very being. He stopped toying with her and pointed to his throat. "NO! NOOOOOO!" Selene screamed until he did what she feared; what we all feared. *GULP*

 

Selene just sobbed seeing him swallow her loved one. That heat I felt became red hot. I was oblivious to the fact my pendant, the one I always wore that stored my father's soul was glowing blush-red. "YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!" I screamed. I stood up. I stood up? I stood up! I dashed at him. "What? How can you...”

 

"Gravija Ventus!" I yelled punching him in the stomach. A gravity spell mixed with a wind one. A miracle is the only way to describe it. I punched him so hard her puked. Carolina was lying on the floor not moving. I picked her up and felt her still breathing. She hadn't succumbed to his madness. Everyone looked at me with awe. I was so far gone I just walked over to Chris like Maladictus wasn't in the room and not sprawled out over his fancy chair shaking and coughing. "Take care of her" I said. He nodded. I burst of power and his chair smashed against the wall. "You'll pay for that you little bitch!" he said. His hand glowed once more and I felt a tug on my very being. This time though I wasn't paralyzed. "Impossible....nobody can resist Soul Anchor!" he yelled. At that moment I realized why his spell wasn't working on me. I began laughing.

 

"What's so fucking funny!" he yelled. "I know the weakness to your spell. You can only target one spell inside your target. But what stands before you is someone who has two souls working in concert with one another" I said with another voice. "Your voice...that's not your original voice" he said worried. It was true. I wasn't speaking 

 right now. It was my father! "You are what the Order has feared since our creation. Oh how far they have fallen to ally themselves to the likes of you" dad said. He tried Soul Anchor once more. My body was paralyzed and he sneered. Then I felt myself taking control again and I was able to stand up. He balked at me. As Belle would say you could've heard a mouse piss on cotton in that room. "Not so brave against someone who can fight back are you?" I asked. "Upstart! I've been a practitioner of magic since before Rome was just a village of rabble!" he yelled. He fired off a lux spell and dodged it because he was aiming as he ranted. All I had to do was move out of the way he pointed.

 

I quick ice spell shot razor sharp hailstones his way. A wind spell deflected almost all of them except the one that cut his cheek. He was really pissed now. Good. I wanted him pissed. He charged at me with a glowing fist. I stepped to the side and he caught me in the face with his other fist. "HASTE!" I yelled. Time slowed and I sped up. The very second my feet hit the floor I ran toward him. He was still in mid stance from punching me. A fire spell mixed with wind spell slammed into that tender chest of his. He went flying. Everything returned to normal and he slammed into the wall. I spat out a tooth and felt my jaw was broken. I was fortunate. If he had more time to charge that gravity spell up I'd be missing a head. He coughed blood and sneezed at me.

 

"Now you've done it. Now you've pissed me off! All things die! All things turn to dust! Come forth mighty one and grant me power to smite those who oppose me! Level 4 soul spell Pluto's Wrath!" he yelled. The man rose into the air and red and black soul energy began to form around him. The form gave way to a hulking mass of energy shaped like a roman centurion 40 ft. tall. His head nearly touched the ceiling. Maladictus was its core. The spell gave souls physical form. The way the floor cracked under his feet proved that. He punched down and I jumped but he kicked and caught me. I flew across the room narrowly missing Senna and slammed into the wall. I felt broken ribs. My lung punctured. I fired off a quick lux spell only to see his soul armor just shrug it away. I found it hard to concentrate. I was healing myself but it would take minutes I didn't have to fully restore myself. "On my belt Amber" Senna said straining against the spell that held her. I looked and saw possible salvation. It was that enchanted femur blade! The weapon made to cut souls!

 

I picked it up and cast a spell to increase the size. I needed a sword right now. I felt my lung heal and I could breathe better. I stood back up. "No" he muttered and I ran toward him. God it hurt to move! I felt the knitting ribs wanting to break apart again. He tried to crush me with his palm. His reward was me stabbing his hand. He yelled in pain and jerked his hand back. "So you feel pain when your soul armor is damaged. Now for you to get owned" I said. I cast haste once more. This is what everyone there said they saw. They saw blurs of speed and slashes appear on his body. He tried swatting the air to no avail. He was so focused on that one spell it never occurred to him to drop it and try to haste himself to my speed. That shortsightedness will cost him. A deep slash across his chest caused him to fall. I dropped haste.

 

I was out of breath and starting to run low on energy. His armor evaporated around him. I heard movement behind me. His spell holding them broke! My friends were free! And God did they look pissed. "I won't lose here! I planned to long to lose to the likes of you! A bolt of lightning tore the air asunder and struck Maladictus. He howled.  "that was for Chen" Selene muttered. Maladictus stood up smoking and fire balls appeared around him. Shards of ice pierced his body. "That was for Diane who you callously vaporized" Elise hissed. The man still stood with all that damage. He yanked out icicles embedded in his body. The evil bastard still had energy to spare. We all could see him healing his wounds. Crazy as he was, he wasn't stupid. He knew he couldn't win now. He began glowing all over his body. "I will have my revenge one way or another! Annihilation is my art! Destruction is my craft! All who gaze upon my visage find only oblivion! Level 5 soul magic Soul Oblivion!" he screamed.

 

His glow intensified. "The bastard! He plans to kill us all with him! He's using all those souls in him to make himself a bomb!" Senna yelled. "I know! Every soul he's been storing for the last 100 years is an explosive waiting to go off!" Selene said.   "With that many souls in him he'll turn this city into a crater! Belle yelled. "Can we stop him?!" Elise yelled. Maladictus laughed. "No dear you can't! The slightest touch will set me off. What will you do? Attack me now and wipe out this entire complex or die at the end along with every other human in Rome?!" he yelled. Every second that ticked by meant the blast would be more powerful. We were screwed.

 

No, Amber don't think that way. Remember what dad taught you. When you have a problem you can't solve with normal logic then think outside the box. "We shrink him. Shrink him so small the blast won't hurt anyone" I said. "Will that work?" Belle asked. "It might! Shrink spells aren't considered attacks. They might not cause him to blow early!" Senna replied. "Fuck you waiting for then!? Shrink the fucker!" Chris yelled. All of us except Chris formed a circle around him. We each fired a shrink spell. It was hard. He was resisting us. Raf yelled and increased his spell. He began to get smaller. It was working! "Pour it on!" Selene yelled. Smaller and smaller he got. The man who was so sure of his victory was screaming for us to stop. "You can't! You can't beat your fate!" he yelled.

 

5 feet. 4 feet. 3. 2. One foot. We were running out of time. He was glowing like a small sun by the time he got to 5 inches. My hands trembled as I poured more power. Two inches. He needs to be smaller! Half inch! We kept shrinking him as he passed out of sight. A bright flash made us wince. The over pressure knocked us off our feet. We glanced at where he was. The marble was burned black and a small mushroom cloud 6 inches tall stood where he was. The tiniest nuclear blast in history and all it took was the most evil being who ever lived to make it.

 

We were beat. Raf hugged me tightly. "You are amazing chica. Anyone ever tell you that?" he asked. "Only the most important people in my life" I said kissing him. We wearily made our way out of the building. When we got to the surface we found ourselves surrounded. Italian armed forces along with the remnants of the Order were waiting for us. We couldn't fight them all. I knew the time had finally come to cast the spell I had worked on creating for 3 long years. The spell to change the world. "Everyone I need to   you to create a shield to protect us. I'm going to cast a spell" I said solemnly. "What? Amber you're running low on power like the rest of us! It would take level 5 spells to stop that many and I know you don't have that in you! None of us do!" Raf yelled. "I won't be casting a level 5 spell. This spell will be level 6" I said. A whistle of a rocket was in the air. Belle barely got a shield up to protect us. "There's no such thing as a level 6 spell!" Selene said. "Even if there was it'll kill you!" Senna yelled. "No! I'm not letting you die!" Raf said holding me. "Please or we'll all die. If you love me you'll let me do this" I said. Tears fell from his eyes as he let go of me. I began chanting the words...

 

"I call upon the day and the night. The day I give to my mother. The night I give to my father. The bloodline of ages past flows through many. Since time began we have walked beside our prey. Since time began we have mated with our prey. Let those who carry the bloodline awaken! Take the souls that need to be taken! Awaken the power that sleeps in the many! Cast off the visage of humanity! Awaken! Awaken! AWAKEN!" I screamed. As the last word erupted from my lips a pillar of light shot from me into the sky. Power bled from me and into the magic filling the sky. Small beams of light shot from the pillar and arched into the horizon in all directions. I felt my power wane. The spell was collapsing! I didn't have enough power. I felt someone hold my hand. Raf. It was Rafael. The spell powered up again. The strain was too much for him too. His nose bled. Elise held my other hand and the spell flared up once again.

 

One by one we all held our hands as the spell built to a crescendo. Only Selene held the shield but the weapon fire had receded. Everyone was in awe at what was happening. The pillar flashed so brightly it was like the sun had descended onto us. Then was gone. "Level 6 soul spell Soul Awakening complete" I muttered. Blood poured from my mouth, nose, eyes, and ears. I had used up too much energy. This was the end. We all collapsed even Chris. They approached his with guns drawn to kill us. A smart person would have shot us dead but then human curiosity got in the way. "Your spell failed. We're still alive" the company commander said. "The spell wasn't meant to destroy. It was meant to create" I muttered. "Create?" he asked. "I was once asked why there weren't many more soul eaters out there. I did the math after I gave my answer. I figured one in a thousand of the total population of humanity carries soul eater bloodlines and one in a thousand of that can be awoken. Doesn’t sound like much but do the math. 7000 soul eaters are going to awake any second. Can you kill so many? Or better still, don’t many of your Order carry soul eater bloodlines? Your families? Oh we’re about to get our answer already” I coughed out. 5 streaks of light descended from the sky. One struck a woman in the crowd of soldiers. Another a woman peering out of her office window. A man manning a .50 machine gun turret on a tank. And to the astonishment to our entire surviving group hit Chris.

 

“I feel strange. Ahhgh!” Chris yelled. His body convulsed like the others and we saw blue soul energy leave him. A red hue of soul eater energy surrounded him and the 4 others and settled into his body. “I feel…I feel good now. Very good” Chris said beginning to stand up. The commander raised a shaky hand and pointed his gun at him. He fired. The bullet stopped in pinged off something hard. It was a shield! My brother used magic! He…he was a soul eater. The soul graft spell must have given him my spark of power! “You guys out there. You want to die just because of what you are now? I can feel them you know? A side effect of my spell. An old man in Toronto dying of lung cancer just awoke. A 5 year old girl in Belfast abused by her father just awoke. A woman typing legal documents in New York just awoke. A 10 year boy in Tokyo playing PlayStation just awoke. I can feel them all. I can feel you all. That woman there was raped in basic training. You can punish him now, you have the power” I said pointing to the woman. Her old friends pointed their guns at her.

 

Panic set in. The man on the .50 was the first to act. He began firing into the crowd of soldiers. A bloodbath ensued. They turned on each other like rabid dogs. As my life ebbed away, I watched my legacy take hold. Chris, Raf, all of them shouted my name as I faded away. “Don’t die. Oh god don’t die! Don’t leave me all alone!” Raf pleaded. I couldn’t say a word. “Sis! Sis!” Chris screamed. “She stopped breathing!” Senna shouted. The last thing I felt there was warmth on my chest that radiated deep into my body. Vision faded away. Peace….

 

One year later…

 

“No rest for the wicked huh?” Raf asked me. “Not by a long shot. Nearly 7000 soul eaters were born that day and it’s been one thing after another” I replied. “Well be thankful you survived to deal with it all” he said. “Yes, you’re right. If it wasn’t for my dad’s soul retreating into me when it did id be worm food right now” I said holding that old pendant. The light had gone from it. It no longer shone like before. “I miss him Raf. I miss him so much. His soul is gone now. I can’t feel his warmth anymore” I said crying. “Oh honey. He’s not gone. As long as he’s in here and here, he will always be with you” Raf said pointing to my heart and head. “And this is why I married you” I said hugging him. “That and my good looks” he said. I heard small crying coming towards us. “Uncle Chris needs some help” Chris said holding my daughter. “She’s just hungry is all. Come here Anna” I said holding my daughter. I sat down on the bench and undid my breastfeeding pocket. “Shouldn’t you be looking in on Elise?” I asked. “She’s okay right now. Morning sickness is over for today” he replied.

 

“Heard from mom?” I asked. “Yeah she’s coming down to Amherst Academy next week to see where you teach” he said. “How many Academies are there now?” Raf asked. “11 come August. We’re scrambling to build more and even still trying to draft elders to teach there” I replied. “I was expecting a hysteria to break out” Raf said. “The Order doesn’t want that anymore than we did; what’s left of them anyway. Missing persons skyrocketed though. Things are tense but change is rarely easy” I said. “Spoken like a true mistress” Selene said walking up to me. “Selene! When did you get here?” I asked. “Not long ago. Had to round up some future students in Boston and New York. Since Amherst is just an hour or so away I decided to stop by. I see my namesake is doing well” Selene said. “Yes Anna Selene Coronado is doing just fine” I said smiling at my daughter nursing from my breast.

 

“Do you think she was born with the spark?” Selene asked. All eyes were on me. It was a lingering question since she was born 3 months prior. “I hope so. If not I plan to make every day with her seem like eternity” I said. I had brought our species back from extinction. For good or bad, the soul eaters will become major part of the future of humanity…

 

Amber Grayson. Soul eater, mistress, wife, and now mother has found out that the road to vengeance is not a straight and narrow one. It is a road with dips and curves that takes one to unplanned destinations and in her case led to a new life and not death. This has been an episode from The Size Zone

End Notes:

Next time on The Size Zone we meet a woman who has stumbled on a way to make easy money using her TV. Find out how she did it in the story titled "High Definition".

Episode 2...High Definition by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Some parts will be graphic...

Meet Catherine Winter. A 23 year old woman of Swedish descent. Catherine is a woman who has never held a steady job and used her looks to get ahead in life but now she has a problem. She's broke. Living expenses and student loans are piling up. She now tries to find a way to make easy money. Little does she know her search will lead her to The Size Zone...

 

"Great another notice from UCLA loans office. Just what I wanted to find in my mail today" I said to myself.  I got a degree in social sciences last year and fuck all it did for me. Mom and dad said they were not sending me anymore money. Eric said I was a mooch and haven't called me in weeks. It's not my fault I can't land a job. Flipping burgers ain’t gonna cut it and I have to have not just a bachelors I have to have experience for these jobs. How can I get experience if nobody hires me?! I maxed out another credit card keeping the lights on and I haven't even paid this month's rent yet. As I sit in front of my TV wondering how to keep the roof over my head I felt something. A growing tremor.

 

Everything was shaking. Plates rattled in my cupboard. Books fell of shelves. A goddamn earthquake! My TV wobbled. "Ah no!" I yelled. I jumped off the sofa and lunged to steady it. Not fast enough. My flatscreen crashed to the hardwood floor. A minute later the quake stopped. I sat the TV back on its foot stand. "Just what I fucking needed" I muttered. The screen was cracked. A foot and a half crack ran from the right top corner down to the center. "Fuck you San Andreas Fault" I hissed. My parents called a half hour later as the cell towers stopped vibrating. "Honey you okay?" mom asked. "Yeah I'm fine mom. Wasn't even a 6.0" I said. "Anything break?" she asked. This was my chance. Tell mom about the TV. Maybe she'd wire me some money for a new one. Maybe even a bigger one!

 

"Yeah my flatscreen crashed to the floor. Almost fell on me" I said laying it on thick. "As long as you’re not hurt" she said. "Mom can you help me replace it?" I asked. "Honey I'm sorry about your TV but we meant it when we said we weren't helping you till you got a job" she said. "Have you seen the economy mom?! It's not that simple!" I yelled. "We know full well about the economy! We have TV you know" she said. God did I get pissed when she said that. "Well I don't!" I said ending the phone call. I had to get another TV. I'd die of boredom without it. I began calling to see what my balances were on my cards. It was like a deck of cards pulling them all out. Half were over limit. More were outright canceled and they were looking for their money. Only three had a balance I could use.

 

My heart sank as I saw how much even a good 32 inch cost. I didn't have $200 to drop. I guess I was expecting too much. My old boyfriend did buy me my last one. Never did ask what it cost. As I drove home I saw a pawn shop with the word "cheap" in the window. That was the magic word for me. The address was 666 Bakersfield St. The bell rang as I opened the door. And old man came trotting over to me. "Good afternoon miss. How can I help you today?" he asked politely. "Well Mr....what's your name?" I asked trying to use some charm to get on his good side. "Most people who know me call me Old Roger" he said smiling. "Well Roger I'm looking for a TV. My old one was broke during the earlier quake today" I said. "That's a shame that is. Come this way. I have some on the wall here" he said. We walked back further into the shop. Old cellphones and obsolete porn DVDs littered the shelves. On the wall were three TV's. Each with a price tag starting at 100 bucks.

"Oh dear. I didn't expect them to be so high" I said sniffling. "Hmm...I tell you what. This 46 plasma I can sell for 75 bucks. Losing $25 won't kill me" he said smiling. I looked at it. The picture was so clear it was like looking at a stage play. "Thank you sir!" I said smiling. He picked up the TV and carried it to the counter. He fitted it to a foot stand and dusted it off. "Care to buy the warranty? It would be a shame if this one was to break" he said. "No thanks I'm on a budget" I replied. He shrugged and ran my card. Thankfully it went through. I picked up the TV. Fuck it was heavy. How did such an old man carry this thing?! He was kind enough to hold the door for me as I walked out. After some shoving I got it into the back of my Chevy Cobalt. I lugged it up the flight of stairs to my apartment. I put it on my entertainment stand and sat down to catch a breath.

 

After a minute I plugged it in and ran my FIOS line to it. My Verizon was all bundled up with my cell and I figured 200 a month weren’t bad but now I think about it maybe I'm going to have to drop it. I turned it on. The picture was incredible! Better now HD was running through it. I began flicking through channels and was amazed when I stopped on the discovery channel. It was shark week. The blue ocean was so vibrant! I crouched at the screen to awe at the beauty of it. I don't know why I wanted to touch the screen but I did. I gasped as my hand went inside it! My hand felt cool. I yanked it back. I was relieved to see my hand wasn't hurt but I wondered at why it was wet. I sniffed it. Smelled like the ocean. I tasted it. It was salty! My hand was covered in seawater!

 

I reached into it again but this time a shark swam into the foreground. Was it real? Got my answer when it brushed my finger. "Ow!" I said pulling my hand back. Its rough skin scraped my finger! It was real. Could I catch it? I reached back in when I saw it swimming away. I grabbed it and yanked back. "Oh my god" I muttered as I held a shark. Yeah you heard right. I was holding a shark. It somehow shrank as I pulled it out. Only an inch big but it was really in my hand. It felt bigger before. Maybe the size changes according to the zoom or how far away it was. I tossed it back into the screen and saw it quickly swim away. Now I wondered if it worked on other things.

 

I changed the station and saw a commercial for a new Mustang. I reached in and pulled it out. The car was 7 inches long and kinda heavy. I put it on my coffee table. I poked it a few times and it was real alright. I giggled as I honked the tiny horn. So I could pull out animals and objects. Would it work on people? I was nervous at the thought. I flicked around to find a test subject. I found a commercial with a man drinking coffee in his office. I reached in. I pulled him out and gasped at seeing him in my grip. He was barely 4 inches tall. I went to touch him. He screamed and tried to move away. "Oh shit!" I said as he tumbled right out of my palm. He landed on his head on my hardwood floor. I bent down to see if he was alive. The tiny pool of blood coming from his head told me he wasn't. I picked him up and was about to toss him into the trash and thought about it. "What would someone say if they found a tiny body in my trash?" I thought.

 

I couldn’t leave him around. He'd stink up the apartment. God knows how bad it was when that mouse died behind my frig.  I took him to the bathroom and flushed him down the toilet. I watched him swirl around until he disappeared. I got a tiny thrill watching that. Now I knew though it worked on people. Living people at that. They bled and they died. I went back to the TV and yanked out a teenager who was playing high school football on the local news. He was varsity so that meant he was 17 or 18. He was scared shitless. "Hi" I said. He was startled that I spoke. "What happened to me? How are you so big?" he whimpered. "I'm not big. You're small" I said. He looked around and saw I was telling the truth. "You're not going to hurt me are you?" he asked. I hadn't thought this far yet. Since Eric left I had been coping by using a dildo. Maybe I wouldn't have to now.

 

"What's your name?" I asked. "Nathan..." he replied. “Well Nathan. I won't hurt you unless you do what I say" I said. I began taking off my clothes. "Now strip off that silly uniform. I want to see all of you" I said. He was so scared of me he didn't dare object. So he was naked too. I touched his tiny dick and it jumped as well as the rest of him. I picked him up, lay back on the sofa, and dropped him in front of my pussy. "Eat my pussy or I'll eat you" I said. He began licking it. I barely felt him but knowing a tiny man was servicing me was getting me off. "Fuck me" I growled. He began ticking his tiny cock into my cunt. I felt him rubbing his body along my lips. He was moving a lot more than he began. Maybe he was enjoying himself now. Whatever the case I needed more out of him. I pressed on his back and slowly he began to be ensnared by my cunt. I pushed him deeper until his tiny kicking legs disappeared.

 

Further down he went and I felt him beginning to panic. "Oh god this feels so good! Struggle more!" I growled. I could feel him trying to climb his way out. I looked down and saw his head poke out. He was gasping for air. "Back in!" I yelled pressing my finger on his tiny head. He screamed and then nothing from him. I pushed him even deeper this time until I felt him lodged aging my cervix. I could feel myself about to cum. His struggles got weaker and then a mind blowing orgasm ripped through my body. I let out an embarrassing screech. I lay there panting with stars in my eyes. It had been a very long time since I came so hard. He had stopped moving completely. I reached in and after a few tries pulled him out of me. He was no moving nor breathing. His eyes were open though. His face frozen in mid scream. My juices dripped out of his mouth. He had drowned inside me. My pussy had snuffed out his puny life. "Too bad you died. You were cute and gave me some pleasure" I said kissing him. I tasted myself and his sweat at the same time. My mouth instinctively watered.

 

Could I eat him? He was slightly big but I...ahem...had bigger things in my mouth before. I lowered his body into my mouth. God he tasted good! Like a salty candy bar! I sucked on him like he was a delicious treat until his flavor was gone. With that gone I had grown bored with him. I titled my head back and let his corpse slide into my throat. I gagged at first but my throat muscles opened up just enough to let him fall in. I felt him travel down my esophagus and land in my stomach with a plop. I had just eaten a human being! What would it be like to eat someone still alive? Thoughts raced through my head at what I could do. Eat them, use them as sex toys, or even keep them as pets? The more I thought about it the more devious things came to mind.

 

I wondered if this had happened to anyone else who had this flatscreen. I turned to the all-knowing source of information: Google. "Let's see. Keywords? Inferno, Shrunk, human, video, eaten, toy" I typed out. Millions of hits popped up. Too many to read. What I did see though was no mention of my brand of TV.  They all had inferno scratched out. I did learn quite a few new things though. There were fetishes out there I've never heard of. Macrophilia for one and voreaphilia for another. I can see why people would get turned on to them. The power to dominate tiny people. To end their lives in your belly or under your feet or ass. Just reading the Wiki turned me on. Then I stumbled onto something unexpected. An out of the box solution to my money problems. A link took me to an online store that sold clips and videos of people killing tiny people. They used actors and special effects to make it more real. There were a lot of vids. Obviously here was a lucrative market for it. What if I used my TV to get my own actors and actresses? No need for special effects. My TV took care of that. Would people pay me to kill these shrunken copies?

 

I looked around for my Handycam. My parents gave it to me as a graduation present. Found it in my closet buried under clothes. Now I had to set up a website. That cost me 50 bucks but hopefully I would make it back. By the end of the day I had the website up and a PayPal account running. "Winter's Delight” was the name for my site. Typed in that was a new producer who had the newest tech and could pump out better vids than anyone else. I left a poll on what would be the first theme for my first vid.

 

The next day as I turned on my laptop I wondered if I even got any hits on my site. A few thousand but it was better than nothing. Oh look. They participated in my poll. "They want me to tease a man with my feet and then crush him. Okay if that's what the people want" I said to myself. I turned on the TV. Who should I pick? I wandered the stations until I found a commercial with a man in his 30's playing with his daughter. I reached in and plucked him out. There he was in my hand. Smaller than the last guy clocking in at 3 1/4 inches. "Please don't hurt me! I have a wife and kids!" he cried. Incredible. It seems like when I grab someone they come from whatever reality they lived in. In his case he didn't believe he was an actor. He believed that the girl was really his! "I won't hurt you if you do as I say. Got it?" I asked. He nodded.

 

I told him to stand on my coffee table very still. He did. He watched me undress and place the camera on a tripod. "W-what's that for?" he asked nervous. "I want to record the fun we're going to have" I said sitting down. He held his hands over his crotch. "Nuh uh. Take your hands away" I said. He looked like he was going to cry. I smiled at him and pressed record on the remote. "What's your name little man?" I asked. "John" he replied. "Well John today your job is to worship my feet" I said propping them on the coffee table. "Please don't make me" he whimpered. I flexed my ankle, knocked him on his back, and gently placed my foot on his body. He squirmed as I placed more pressure on him. "You dare defy your goddess?" I asked. "I'm sorry!" he cried. "Sorry what?" I asked. "Sorry goddess!" he yelled. I released him.

 

"Start licking my soles" I commanded. He walked over and began licking my giant soles. It tickled. I had to concentrate not to laugh. "Good. Very good. Tinies like you should be thankful to worship the feet of a goddess. Now clean between my toes" I said. John began climbing my foot and stuck his head between my toes. My toes wriggled and now and then I clenched them gently just to see him panic. "I can feel your pathetic cock getting hard licking my toe sweat. Faster! I got 9 more toes that need worshipping!" I yelled. It wasn't his fault. Anyone would be exhausted after such and ordeal. John was panting and slowing down by the time he got to my pinky toe on my other foot. "I guess this is enough. Now to reward you" I said. I picked him up from my foot and dropped him on the table. I pressed my big toe on his crotch and began to rub it. He groaned and held my toes with his hands. He was so small my toenail was bigger than his hands. I needed to find a good way to crush him. I got it when he came. He yelped (more like chirped) and I felt a spot of wetness on my toe pad. "Did you just cum on my toe?!" I yelled. He began to get scared.

 

"Who said you were allowed to cum!? You sully my perfect feet with your puny, worthless load?!" I yelled flexing my ankle. He must have guessed what was coming. "No please I didn't mean to!" he yelled. "Worthless man! You know of any way to make me happy again?!" I yelled. "Please! I'll do anything!" he screamed. "Fine. Die for me" I said calmly and coldly. He screamed just for a second as my foot descended on him. It took very little pressure to pop him like a ketchup packet. I twisted my foot back and forth feeling his blood and bones grind into the table wood. I chuckled. "Well he did say anything. Bye bye John" I said to the red stain. I cut the camera off.

 

I felt hot as fuck having a tiny man worship me like that. Eric never pampered my feet. And the way he went squish sent chills up my spine. A little bit of editing and reviewing was all I needed before I uploaded it to my online store. I posted a 10 second preview clip to mainstream forums I found. All I had to do was wait and see.

 

I was too impatient to wait till tomorrow. I checked my account. "Holy shit!" I yelled. In my account was over $13,000! I had charged $5 for the vid so how many downloaded it?! Never was good at math. I checked my email and saw that the service provider said I ran out of bandwidth. No telling how many more could have downloaded it if it wasn't for that. First thing to do tomorrow was upgrade my site.

 

Couldn't wait to spend that money! Upgrading the site was a cool $500. Gotta spend money to make it right? I caught up my most pressing bills like rent, water, lights, car note, etc. I even put some down on my credit debt. See I'm responsible. I still had thousands left over. I went shopping. I bought new shoes and dresses. A new Gucci purse I've been wanting. I even got a pedi. Have to have my feet look good for the camera right? Okay I admit now I did kinda blow through the money. Well not all of it. I had $1100 left. I returned home to check my comment box and saw many saying my special effects were the best they ever seen. I had to chuckle at that. On the other hand, many commented they wish the picture quality was better. Okay...guess I need a better camera. I drove to a professional photography store. "And what are you looking for today?" the man asked. "I need a really good video camera that takes very good close-up video" I said. "How close?" he asked looking for a camera and lens.

 

"Oh about a foot from the subject" I said. "You paparazzi?" he asked. "No nothing that evil. Just a photographer needing a good cam" I replied. He got a Nikon and lens for me "After taxes that will be $1095.54" he said. Great. At least I had four bucks and change left. I took me the rest of the day just trying to figure out how to work this thing. It did take great pics and video though. Before I went to bed a made another poll. Wonder what the results will be...

 

"Make and man and woman fuck each other and then crush them with your ass" was the winner. "Wow. People love their crushing huh?" I asked myself. I showered and cleaned myself up. I had some time to kill. No need to rush things.  During breakfast I thought about a script. Script...what was I doing? I was really getting into this shrunken snuff stuff. Around noon I decided to work on the video.  What was the easiest way to find two people that would fuck each other on TV? A skinflick duh. Now let's see. Starz...nope. Cinemax....nah.  HBO...maybe. I had to wait till nighttime before something decent aired. Finally something good popped up. "The seven deadly lusts? Sounds good to me" I said. 15 minutes into the movie I found a young man and woman getting it on. Time for them to work for me.

 

I reached and pulled them out. They were naked and cowering in my hand. Just over 2 1/2 inches big and the way they held each other said they really cared for each other. Good. I can work with that. "What did you do to us?!" the man asked. "The better question is what will I do to you?" I replied. "Oh god please don't hurt us!" the tiny blonde chirped. "I won't if you do as I say. No questions at all. Now here's what I want you to do" I said explaining what I had planned. "Got it?" I asked. "Yeah we fuck for you while saying stuff like we like being shrunk or we're worthless bugs" the young man said. "Bingo. Now smile for the camera" I said aiming the expensive Nikon at them. I sat on the sofa in front of them. The camera behind them facing us. "And action" I said pressing the button. "Mike what happened to us?!" the woman asked. "I don't know Karen. We somehow shrunk and ended up in some stranger’s house" he said. "Mike! Look!" the woman said pointing at me. "Will you help us lady?! We somehow shrunk!" the man asked. That was my cue. "You poor things. I'll help you if you help me. I'm so horny right now I don't know what to do. If you have sex and let me watch I'll feel better" I said.

 

"That sounds reasonable" Mike said. Mike embraced Karen and they started to kiss. After a few seconds of kissing they laid down on the table. Mike began licking her cunt. I began to finger myself. "Oh that looks so much fun" I moaned. Mike began to push himself into the girl. Tiny humans were fucking on my coffee table. "Oh Mike I love being shrunk! The thought of us at her mercy makes me so hot!" Karen said. "Me too! I feel so puny and worthless like some bug compared to this woman! I only feel safe fucking you!" Mike cried. They were good actors. I was really horny now and not playing at it. I finger fucked myself faster and faster while they fucked faster and faster. I propped my feet up on the table. My bare soles gave a better perspective of their size. After a few minutes I stood up and bent over showing my ass. I rubbed my pussy harder. "Is my pussy wet? I can't tell this way!" I yelled. "Your pussy is so wet! God it looks beautiful! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in my shrunken girlfriend! AHHH!" he yelled.

 

Both of them screeched as did I. Now I can control myself more or less when I orgasm. I won't flop around like some girls but here's where their script ended and mine continued. "Aaahhh...."I moaned. I acted like I lost my balance. They saw me falling toward them and they screamed. My ass landed right on top of them *CRUNCH*. "Uh guys? I can't hear you anymore" I said standing up. I made sure to show their bloodstains on my asscheeks. I turned around and looked down. Sure enough they were flat as pancakes. They were barely recognizable as once being human. "Oh no! I killed them! I promised to help them and I crushed them under my ass! They were so nice to fuck for me too. Maybe they have friends that can help me again one day?" I said walking out of the picture. "And cut! That's a wrap!" I said turning off the camera.

 

I posted the vid and charged $10 for it. It was worth it in my opinion. Next day I find out I made a cool $40,000 from that and still counting. I decided to be more responsible this time. I was able to pay off 5 credit cards. I still had like 3 more though to take care of. I felt good to pay off debts. I needed more money, lots more, if I was to get debt clear. I decided to wait a week or so before making another vid. No need to flood the market. Of course it's better to leave them wanting more anyway. I saw on the forums I had made a name for myself. They called me the Steven Spielberg of giantess porn. Don't know if that's a good thing.

 

I decided to charge $15 for regular vids, $30 for custom vids, and $100 for super custom vids. I bet you're wondering what super custom vids are. I posted on the firm I use state of the art motion capture for my work. All they needed to do was submit a good quality video to me and they will star in their own personal video. They could request whatever they wanted for me to do. I waited. By the start of the week I had multiple requests. I had to actually schedule them all. And my parents and boyfriends said I couldn't handle a job. "What's on the agenda for Monday?" I asked myself. I looked and saw a middle aged man wanted to worship my feet. Fine. I hooked my laptop to the pc connection and played his vid. I grabbed him out of it and placed him on the table. "Oh my god!" he yelled. "Hello shrinkyguy2015" I said calling him by his username. "Is this real?" he asked. I poked him. "Real enough for you" I replied. "How did you do this?" he wondered. "Trade secret. Now you said you want to worship my feet. Still want to?" I said propping them onto the table. "Oh god yes!" he yelled. I smiled and began filming. 

 

"Look at how pathetic you are. Tiny little bug wanting to molest my feet. Since I am a nice girl I’ll let you" I said. His tiny 2 inch body rubbed my soles. I felt his tiny hands caress my wrinkles. "Are you getting turned on?" I asked. "Yes goddess Winter! Your feet smell so nice!" he replied. "Then why don't you rub your tiny cock along my soles then. You should have seen how fast he stripped. He began humping my soles. "Haha! Look how perverted you are! Tiny little pig fucking my feet. Bet you want to play with my toes now huh?" I said. "I want to fuck your toe cleavage Goddess!" he yelled. The tiny fuck climbed my foot and began humping the space between my big and second toes. His hands gripped each toe to avoid falling off. I saw him licking my toenail. "Hmmm....that's feels nice. Tiny men like you exist just to worship me. That's right. Lick away all the sweat and dirt from my feet footslave" I said as I touched myself.

 

I let him continue until I saw him twitch. The tiny fuck came. “Done already? You barely got anything between my toes. Worse yet you defiled my divine toes with your semen! You need to be punished" I said shaking him off. "Punish me Goddess! Crush me under you sexy divine feet!" the man cried. "So be it. Die well for me" I said. He let out this weird cry of joy as I stamped my bare foot on the table. His body went crunch under my sole. I waited for a second for his blood to seep out underneath. I call it the money shot. I cackled like some supervillain before I shut the camera of. I emailed a 5 second preview to the man so he saw I wasn't bullshitting him. Within a minute I was $100 richer.

 

The next one I did was weird even for my new standards. It was a vore video but not just any vore video. A man sent in a video of his daughter's teenage friends having a pool party. This would be the first time I ate someone alive better still another girl. Still it was $100 though. "Alright. Let's get this over with" I said playing the video. "Come on Jessie! Put the camera down!" One cute 14 year old girl yelled on the screen. "Not yet! I want to get everyone in the shot!" Jessie yelled behind the camera. "Yeah girl. Make my work easier" I muttered. She panned the camera and her three friends came into view. Each one was about 14. A blonde girl, a chubby Hispanic one, and a skinny attractive black girl all waved at the screen. I quickly reached in and grab end them all in one go.

 

All of them were scared shitless and then they felt what was under their bare feet. A plate. A dinner plate. They screamed as one by one I stripped off their swimwear. No need to try digesting that. They all tried to cover themselves. I couldn't care less. "Now to start the show" I said. "Show?! What are you going to do with us?!" the black girl said. I pressed record on the remote.  "Oh how cute you look! So tiny and precious! Why I could just eat you all up!" I said licking my lips. "No please don't eat us!" the chubby Hispanic girl yelled. "Why not? You're all bite sized already. It would be such a waste not to eat yummy looking girls like you. Like this girl for instance" I said bending my head down. I aimed for the blonde and sized her in my mouth like a T-Rex. Her tiny legs kicked in the air as I raised my head. The girls were screaming frantically as I slowly slurped the girl into my mouth. I sucked on the girl as I felt her squirming around on my tongue. I opened my mouth so the camera could see her inside. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" she screamed until I shut my mouth. I made an exaggerated gulp and sent her to my stomach. "Ohhhh...I can feel her moving in there. Desperate to get out" I said giggling. I wasn't acting. She really was moving in there. I felt her punching my stomach wall trying to free herself. It tickled.

 

I had my hand on my stomach and smacked my mouth like I had just eaten filet mignon. "Aw she stopped moving. Now who's next?" I asked. "You can't do this! We're human beings!" the black girl cried. "Funny, you look like Hershey chocolate to me" I said plucking her up. Now I'm not gay not that's there's anything wrong with that. Yeah I did experiment during my freshman year in college but I'm straight okay. This was me acting. I stuck my tongue out and sat her bare ass right on it. I began sucking her crotch. She instinctive moaned as her pussy grinder against my tongue. "Please don't eat me!" she sobbed between moans. I sucked really hard and made vibration noises with my mouth. She was cumming on my tongue within seconds. Her tiny legs jerked around as she rode out the first and last orgasm of her brief life. She sat there in my tongue panting until she felt my finger on her tiny back. She screamed as she saw my mouth open big enough for her. I closed my mouth and smiled as I swallowed her. "She tasted sweet like chocolate too!" I giggled.

 

The chubby girl realized she was so screwed. She wasn't screaming or anything. She just stood there like she was frozen. "They were so good and filling. Only you are left now. I think I have room enough for a chubby girl. Wait, you aren't high in cholesterol are you?" I asked poking her. She said nothing. Her mind had snapped. "I hope not. Can't lose this figure. Aw poor thing. You miss your friends don't you? Don't worry. I'll make sure you're with them always as my body fat. Where will you all end up? My titties or my ass?" I said picking her up. I opened my mouth and dropped her in. I heard her say something in Spanish as she tumbled to the back of my throat.  I swallowed her almost instantly. "Mmmm.....they were delicious. I need to find more tasty girls to shrink. Wonder if there are any good ones at the mall?" I said standing up and walking off-screen. "Done and done" I said after shutting off the camera. I could only wonder what kind of guy wanted this vid.

 

After seeing the money roll in like it did I stopped caring about what my customers were like. I had 20 different vids by the end of the month. Crush vids, vore vids. Unaware vids. Man this genre had genres of its own! One vid had this poor policeman as my sandal insole as I filmed cleaning my apartment and crushing his fellow officers. Got them from a local public safety commercial. By the first of the next month I had paid off my credit cards, bought a new car, and put a down payment on a new house. Fuck I had to get an accountant I made so much money. People stopped calling me Goddess Winter and called me Queen now. They said my vids were the best in the business.      

 

My parents wondered where I got the money. I made up a lie saying I worked from home. Well maybe that wasn't a lie but they were fine as long as I wasn't tricking or doing pornos. The problem I was facing was I was running out of ideas. I even did a piece about me being raped by tiny men. "Run a train on a sleeping giantess" was the title. I had to find a group of guys. Luckily they were running a marathon of the show OZ. I waited for a good scene. I found one as they shot a scene inside a prison transport bus. One by one I snatched them out of the TV until I had 5 of them before me. For a bunch of murders and rapists they were timid seeing me. "Here's the deal fellas. Fuck me good enough and you go free" I said opening my legs. They saw the biggest cunt of their lives. Instinct or abstinence propelled them to strip. I turned on the camera.

 

I acted like I was asleep sitting on the sofa. They all approached me. I felt two of them licking my feet, another climbing my legs, and the other two touching my pussy. They were just stroking it like they were wondering if this was a dream. "Fuck outta the way man!  I'm fucking this huge bitch first!" a man yelled. A tingle went up my spine as he fucked me as best he could at two inches tall. The man climbing me made his way to my right nipple and began squeezing it. I made a slight whimper. I gasped as he bit on it. "Fuck this. I'm gonna fuck that mouth of hers" he said. I felt his body crawl up my chin. "Fuck yeah. Shit this feels good" he said humping his tiny cock between the part of my lips. I wanted him to cum before disposing of him. His little load landed on the back of my tongue. He lay there panting. *yawn*

 

I purposely yawned so he would fall in. He screamed until I shut my mouth. I swallowed him whole and smiled. The others were too busy "raping" me to hear him scream for his life. "Take my load bitch!" the man yelled shooting his cum in me. He buddy took over and began fucking me. I let them use me for a good three minutes before it was time for me to "wake up".

 

"Oh god! What are you things?! Were you raping me!? You little bastards! Aw god there's one fucking me now!" I said snatching him up. "You think you can take advantage of me?!" I said angrily. He screamed as I tossed him into my mouth. His screams turned to shrieks as I chewed him up. I swallowed his meat and licked my mouth clean. Now let me tell you something. Chewing people up is fun and nasty at the same time. You ever had a bloody nose and it leaked into your mouth. It's like that. That metallic taste. Get over that and it's fun all the way. I quickly got up. The four guys tumbled to the floor. Good thing my camera has motion track. "You two were molesting my feet! Let's see if you like my feet now!" I yelled. Two stomps and two crunches later they were done. The last man whimpered near my blood stained toes. "Please you promised to spare us!" he cried. Mental note. Edit out that part.

 

"And you. I don't know what you did to me but I know I never said you could. Let me say you can feel my tits" I said plucking him up. He screamed as I lowered him between my breasts. I pushed my tits together. His screams were muffled by hot boob flesh. More and more pressure I put on him until I felt tiny cracking. His screams died down and then I pressed my tits together as hard as I could. Tiny squirts of blood shot up and then trickled down to the floor. "Nasty little things. Now I have to clean myself off" I said walking out of frame and cutting off the camera. Made a cool 40 grand just from that vid. Money was coming in enough that I had paid off most of my student loans. I wanted more though. I wanted to be debt free. I wanted to be rich. I had killed at least a hundred of these replica humans. But if I was going to draw in the big bucks I needed something that nobody had done before.

 

I got my bright idea from a comment made from my tape vid. "How did you get the actors from OZ to be in your video?!" one guy asked. It never occurred to me to try the TV out on celebrities. It was perfect. It hadn't been done before (outside of a shitty movie) and it would be fucking hot to kill him off. The thought of having that cute werewolf kid from Twilight tumbling down my throat was sexy as fuck. Or maybe not. Wonder if those werewolf powers would work in the real world.  Better try it out on something small. A Netflix of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban played.  "Okay Daniel, let's see what happens" I said reaching in. I zoomed the picture out in advance to make sure he was tiny enough to not be a threat if he could still use magic. He was no bigger than my thumbnail. He fell backwards as he saw me. Cute. He was brave though. He pointed that sliver of wood at me and shouted. Nothing happened.

 

He slapped it like it was out of power and shouted again. Nothing still. "Well that answers that. Magic only works in your world" I said. I had no need of him so I simply slammed my fist down on him. A tiny squelch of blood and guts popped out from under my fist. I cleaned it up and sat back down. "Who to choose? Who to choose?" I wondered. I flicked through stations until I landed on iCarly. "This might work" I said waiting for a good moment. Found one as Carly, Sam, and Freddie were busy talking. Freddie was holding his camera. That gave me an idea. I dropped them on the table. "Oh my god" Carly said seeing me. Freddie moved in front of Carly the protect her. Sam on the other hand was decided to stand up to me. "What did you do to us?! I demand for you to change us back to normal!" she said in a brave tone. I moved my fingers near her. She scooted back but not fast enough. I plucked her in the face hard. Her tiny 3 1/2 body went flying and slid on the surface on the table. Freddie ran to her. He was vids sly upset to see her bleeding from her nose and mouth.

 

My finger poked her to see if she was still alive. She jerked away frightened. "Good. Now you know I'm in charge here. First things first. Get rid of your clothes" I said. Carly and Freddie looked at Sam who was crying softly. They got naked pretty quick. Sam didn't move. She screamed as I picked her up. I tugged off her pants and shirt and tore off her flimsy bra and panties. Her tiny socks came off and she was naked. I put her back down. They all tried not to look and one another. Each one ashamed at their nudity. "Now to get to business. Carly, you're going to take that camera and film Sam and Freddie bump uglies. Read on Wiki there's a love triangle thing going on between you guys" I said. "W-what?! I can't do that!" Freddie yelled. "Oh yes you can cause if not I'm going to eat her alive" I said smacking my lips. "As for you Carly. I want you to make sure you comment on everything like this is your podcast" I said. They hesitantly nodded. I took off my clothes and got naked. They couldn't help but look at my giant pussy just a foot away from them. "Now get to work!" I said turning on the camera.

 

"This is Carly from iCarly filming live. A crazy giantess has just ordered Freddie to have sex with my best friend Sam. If he doesn't she threatened to eat her" Carly said filming Freddie moving closer to Sam. "Please don't. Don't Freddie" she said. "She'll kill you if we don't. I don't want to lose you" Freddie said. "Go easy on her Freddie. She's having a bad day" I chuckled. They gave me the coldest looks as I began finger fucking myself. Freddie began gently fucking her. "My secret crush is fuming my best friend" Carly whimpered. Sam and Freddie were moaning. "Tell the viewers what it feels like" I said. "She's tight. Very tight" he said. I masturbated as they fucked. Carly filmed and I saw her legs shake. Was she getting turned on watching them? Freddie really began pounding her. It was like two horny rodents mating on my table. I was so turned on I grabbed Carly. She was still holding onto the camera as I began using her as a dildo.

 

Can't imagine what she was filming. "Don't you dare drop that camera!" I growled. She sobbed loudly as her body went deeper and deeper. With a shout I came. Freddie yelled. "Not inside!" Sam yelled. He was about to pull out until I squeezed them together. He had no choice but to shoot inside her. She needn't worry. I had no plans to keeping them alive long enough to get pregnant. "Aw, you're all sticky. Let me clean you up" I said inserting her feet first into my mouth. She was screaming holy hell as I closed my lips around her waist. "Don't you are drop that camera. Tell the audience what I'm doing to you" I said holding her in place with my teeth. "T-the giantess just pulled me into her mouth! I’m afraid she's going to eat me! Oh god! I feel her tongue pushing my legs apart! She's probing my vagina! It's...it feels good. Please stop. I don't want this. I...I can feel her giant teeth when I kick in her mouth! No don't suck on me! Somebody help! She's sucking on me!" Carly yelled. I was getting wetter hearing her cries. Then I felt her tense up and whimper. I could taste her sweetness on my palate. I had to eat her.

 

I smiled and slowly sucked her in. "Please no. DON'T EAT M-" she screamed until I slurped her all the way in. I toyed with her briefly. "Let her go! Let her go you bitch!" Freddie yelled. I glanced down at him and either a very loud gulp sent his official crush to my tummy. Sam sobbed seeing that. Freddie just stared in shock. I grabbed both of them. Sam shrieked and thrashed around while Freddie said and did nothing. I jammed them into my sopping wet cunt and shoved them as far back as I could. "That's it you tiny shits. Squirm around for me. Make me cum" I hissed. I finger fucked myself faster and faster. I didn't last long knowing two famous teens were dying in my pussy. I yelled loudly and then just flopped on the sofa exhausted. I pulled the lips of my pussy apart and used my muscles to push them out. The money shot was their bodies falling out onto the table. "And that's it for today's episode of iCarly. This is Goddess Winter signing off" I said shutting the camera off. I ate them out of convenience. Funny thing is Carly had stopped moving seconds after I swallowed her. Figured she just gave up or succumbed quickly. But I felt her moving again when her dead friends joined her in my stomach. Guess she was trying to wake them up. Either to try to escape or avoid dying alone. No matter. They served their purpose.

 

Sold that vid for $125. Make fucking bank too. With that I paid off the last of my debts, bought a Range Rover, designer clothes, and got an even better camera. Life was sweet. Somehow Eric heard about my windfall of money. He wanted to get back with me. I had two choices. Take him back and expose my secret or tell him to fuck off. I was tempted to have him around. The thought of us raping tinies together and filming it was very tempting. In the end I told him no.  The risk was too high and I hadn't forgotten how he dumped me.

 

Now you'd think I wouldn't be so money hungry after all this but I was. The hose payment was damn near 8 grand a month and that didn't cover utilities or taxes. Taxes, Jesus Christ, taxes. Yeah I had a good portion of my money in offshore accounts (thanks Mr. Accountant) but it's not like the movies. You can't have all of it in some offshore bank. You need some of it here just to pay the bills. After doing all of that I had just over $26,000 left. I had the most followers of any giantess producer and that was keeping me afloat. My iCarly vid had gained thousands of followers who clamored for more. So I did.

 

"Selena and Justin Cuckold Experience" was a breakout hit. Selena Gomez rubbing my clit while Justin Bieber was busy getting the best blowjob of his life. He came so many times he sobbed. A drop of cum the size of an m&m was on my tongue. A great accomplishment seeing he was 2 1/2 inches big. I pushed my finger on his back and in her went into my mouth. "Your boyfriend tastes good. *GULP* Correction, tasted good" I said. "You ate him...you ate my boyfriend" Selena sobbed. She had stopped stroking my cunt and just sobbed. I got up from the sofa. "Aw don't be sad. You can see him again in a few hours" I said grabbing her. I bent over and she saw where she was heading. She screamed like a soul condemned to hell. She went up my asshole head first. It had been a very long time since I had anything up my ass but the public wants what the public wants.    I had shoved her far up enough for the camera. Her bare feet were the only thing not enveloped by my rectum. I walked off-screen and ended the video. At first I had trouble getting her out. I got worried as I couldn't get a good hold on her. She was up to her ankles in sexy ass after all.

 

No fucking way could I go to the ER with a shrunken celebrity jammed in my asshole. Shit like that tends to have people ask questions. I finally got her out though. Guess how. I took a Q-Tip and, I shit you not, put some super glue to the end. I moved my bare ass into the bathroom mirror so I didn't accidentally glue my ass shut. Then I placed the Q-Tip on her foot and waited a full minute. I couldn't help but laugh at myself. After a minute I pulled. She came out enough for me to grab with my fingers. She was nasty and very fucking dead. I flushed her down my toilet to say the least. Money poured in to the point I paid off the house. No more house note. Took nearly all I had made through but that monkey was off my back. Just taxes and living expenses now. I decided to take a break from vids and come back around Christmas for a big project.

 

I lived off the money I had made from the last vid for over 6 months. Felt so good lounging around the house and using whoever I saw fit for fun. Brad Pitt was my footslave. Scarlett Johannsson was my pet I let live in a dollhouse prop I bought. What? I wanted a pet. Sue me. Tyrese Gibson I used to fuck me when I was bored. I had gotten addicted to using celebs for my pleasure. I tried using a teen boy from YouTube but it didn't have that...thrill. They were still good for eating though. Nobodies tasted good and struggled in my stomach just like a celeb.

 

A few days before Christmas I decided to make the best video I could. I needed to find a celebrity that would bring in the big bucks. One with sex appeal. Flicking through the channels I happened to find "The 7 Year Itch" playing. It never occurred to me I could use somebody who was dead in real life. Marilyn Monroe. It was perfect. Now to think of a script. "Contest of the sex goddesses" was the title. I grabbed extras from various commercials. I had 6 guys ranging from 15-50 years old. Now to get our star. I grabbed her at that moment she stepped out of the pool. I had 7 people on my table 3 inches tall looking at their goddess. "Oh my god. Marilyn Monroe!" the oldest man said seeing her. They turned to her wondering how she was there in front of them. Marilyn blushed and hugged herself frightened at what was happening. They weren't paying attention to me. That was pissing me off.

 

"Eyes up here you tiny fucks!" I yelled slamming my fist down. That got their attention. "We're going to have a contest today" I said smiling. "Lady you fix us and bring us back home right now!" a brave man yelled. "You didn't even let me tell you what the contest is about. You get to fuck her and me and tell me who was better. After that you go free" I said. They all looked at each other, her, and then me. "You'll really let us go?" the man asked. "Yep" I replied. "You can be serious?! No! Don't rape me! Marilyn cried. They tackled her all 6. Seeing they agreed I stripped down. They held her down. "Now time to get started" I said turning on the camera. "Who's first?" I asked. The oldest man pushed another out of the way and jammed his tiny cock into her. "That's it. Pound that tiny pussy!" I said. After two minutes he yelled. Marilyn cried out. "Not inside please!" she yelled. The man came inside her. He pulled out of her. "And now for you to fuck me" I said.

 

The exhausted man walked up to my drooling wet pussy and started fucking it as best as he could. Seeing how he had just impregnated one of the most famous celebrities of all time he would take some time before he popped his cork again. "That's it. Fuck me little guy. You all down there. Start fucking her again. Strike while that iron is hot" I told those tinies on my table. "No! Not again!" Marilyn screamed. She began kicking and punching whoever tried to mount her. "Hold the bitch!" a teen shouted. They all held her in place as the 15 year old boy jammed his tiny cock into her. She just sobbed as he raped her. The others had fun with her as they waited their turn. One was forcing his cock into her mouth. Another was rubbing her foot along his shaft. The teen came pretty quick.

 

The man was still fucking a pussy twice his size when the teen came over. "Hurry up old man!" the teen yelled. "Wait your turn kid. Show respect to your elders" I chuckled. The man came after a few minutes. He wearily stepped to the side. The horny teen ran up to my pussy and began fucking it as hard as he could. I had tinies fuck me all the time by now but never this enthusiastically. "So little guy. Who was better? Tell the truth now" I said smiling. "I have to admit. Fucking such a humongous pussy was incredible. On the other hand it felt great having her cunt wrapped all around my cock" the man said. Well damn. At least he was honest. "Will you release me?" he asked. "Fine" I said. I snatched him up quickly and jammed him into my mouth. He didn't even have time to scream before I swallowed him. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Even the teen ravaging my vagina. "What? He asked me to release him and I did. From this mortal coil" I said making sure to smile wickedly for the camera.

 

"Get back to work! I have a pussy that still needs fucking and that tiny bitch there still needs cock!" I yelled. They were back to be frightened of me again. This was no longer a pleasure orgy. This was a survival orgy. Survival orgy...I crack myself up. The teen was no longer banging me as fast as he could. He was drawing it out. "Don't think I don't know what you're doing. I suggest you speed things up and bust a nut or your vote...and life...is forfeit" I said to him. Just to push my point across I licked my lips. He got the hint and went back to fucking me like he meant it. Well he came shortly after and looked up at me like he had doomed himself. "So who was better?" I asked. "YOU! You are! Your pussy is so magnificent! The warmth and wetness was like heaven to someone so small!" he yelled frightened. I smiled at him and picked him up. He was screaming until I put him back with the group.

 

Seeing that you can guess what happened next. They raped the shit out of that girl. One guy fucked her ass. Another made her ride him. She was catatonic by the time they were done. She didn't even flinch as one guy sucked her toes. They fucked me as hard as they could and proclaimed me the best fuck they ever had. They were ecstatic seeing how I didn't eat them. I poked Marilyn a few times. No response. Her mind had completely shut down. "So what should I do with the loser guys?" I asked. "Eat her!" a man shouted. "Crush her under your butt!" another shouted. "Let's take a vote. Raise your hands for me eating her" I said. Out of the 6 remaining, 4 raised their hands. "That settles that" I said picking up the limp girl. She hung out of my mouth as I sucked on her. Jesus they pumped her full of cum. If I let her live she surely would've have given birth to one of their kids.  

 

I saw the teen getting a hard on watching me orally rape Marilyn Monroe. As I sucked on her I tasted their cum flow out of her filled up cunt. As they watched I sucked her into my mouth. "Wonder what she tastes like? Like a salty éclair doughnut. She's not even moving around. You guys really raped her" I mumbled. It was a turn on knowing one of the biggest sex symbols of the 20th century was in my mouth but it was disappointing for her not to be moving. Time to fix that. I felt her leg draped over my back left molar. I bit down fast. A gush of salty fluid in my mouth and a shriek that vibrated my teeth. They heard it below. They cringed hearing that. She was thrashing around all right. I felt her leg fall down my throat. I coughed. She fell out of my mouth with a thud on the floor. She was screaming horribly. One man puked as she tried dragging herself over to them. After clearing my throat I bent down.

 

"Throw her back in" I said. "NOOOO! I don't wanna die!" she yelled as they seized her. They dragged her to my waiting mouth where I had laid my head on the table. She screamed as they tossed her in like she was garbage. "Don'teatme...don'teatme. DON'T EAT ME!" she babbled in a hysterical voice. I slammed my mouth shut and began chewing. Her screams flared up for the first two chews and then became weaker. By the fifth chew I felt something hard. I tasted her hair. I knew it was her head. I bit down hard as I could. Her screams went dead silent. I finished the job and swallowed what was left. The men stood there like statues. Their minds couldn't comprehend the gory sight.

 

"You guys were so kind to me today. You even fed me. I should give you a reward before you go" I told them. They looked at me nervously. I grabbed all 6 of them and pushed them into my pussy as deep as I could. Since there was so many I was filled up. The worst one was jammed into my cervix. They were suffocating themselves. They were kicking themselves to death. A stampede inside my vagina. Hahaha!

 

Each one moved differently. It was so intense! One stopped moving as my pussy got wetter. He must have drowned. I had to hold out for the camera. It would be bad for me to cum so quickly. I had to think of other things like bills or new clothes. I gripped the sofa with my hands. It was too much for me! "Oh fuck. I'm cumming!" I yelled. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through my body. My pussy spammed and each time it did those struggles got weaker. By the last spasm they stopped. Cum juices and tiny trickles of blood drilled from my snatch. I pulled one out. His arm was broken and well as his legs. His face was frozen in pain and fear. Seeing resides on his face it looked like he was kicked. He drowned when he yelled in pain. "Aw. They're all dead. Now who will I chose to fuck me again?" I said pulling one out after another. I cut the camera off as the last one was dropped into a pile.

 

I flushed them all down the toilet. Even I could eat them all. I edited the vid and released it. By the end of the month I had made over $300,000. I was on easy street. Paid off house. Paid off car. Taxes taken care of. Life was easy for me. A few days later a weird storm was blowing through LA. It was odd to have thunderstorms in February. I was busy trying to think of a good Valentine's Day script when I chose to use Prince Harry as my shrunken King and I would be the Queen. As I watched BBC news for a good clip, a flash of light and a peal of thunder shook the house. The lights went off. The lights came back on. My doorbell rang.

 

"Everything alright lady?" a man in a raincoat asked on my doorstep. "Yeah just a close bolt is all. Who are you?" I asked. "A court appointed server. Consider yourself served" he said handing me two envelopes. I shut the door and sat down. I opened the sealed envelopes and read them. "I'm being sued! I'm being sued for unlawful use of the likenesses of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber?! They want $2,000,000! And here's one from CMG Worldwide; the estate of Marilyn Monroe! They want $5,000,000!  I...I can't pay that! What am I...I know. I’ll just make more videos! Yeah that's the answer. I'll make the money and pay them off! No celebs this time! Just regular people!" I yelled grabbing the remote. "Fuck scripts! Fuck release dates. I'll make so many videos people will be cumming to buy them literally!" I said pressing power on the remote. Nothing happened...

 

I pressed it again. Still nothing. I quickly went on of the TV and pressed power on it. Nothing. Then I remembered the lightning. "Oh no...no no no" I muttered. "It's fried! Lightning must have fried it! Calm down Catherine. Take it to that guy you bought it from. He can fix it" I muttered. I shoved the TV into the back of the Range Rover and drove through the rain to his location. I got there and saw just an empty lot. "666 Bakersfield St. This is the right place" I said upset. I ran next door to a florist shop. "You know what happens to the shop next door?!" I yelled. "Shop? Honey that shop been closed since 2013. Nobody wants to lease it out in this shitty neighborhood" the woman replied. I felt like I was losing my mind!

 

"I can’t be hallucinating! The TV is right here!" I yelled to myself. I got desperate enough to take it to a TV repairman. "Fix it!" I yelled setting the TV down. "Slow down girlie. What's the trouble with it?" the man said. "Lightning blew it out" I replied. "Didn't the surge protector help?" he asked. "I never got one" I replied. "It's a good thing to get surge protectors missy. Not like they're expensive" he snidely said. "I just never got around to it! Can you fix it or not?!" I yelled. The man gave me a look and then looked closely at the TV. "Inferno? Never heard of the brand. Let me see the insides. I'll know then if I can fix it" he said. He unscrewed the back to it and looked. He rolled his eyes at me and had this very pissed look on his face. "You fuckin' with me lady?! You tryin' to punk me?!" he yelled. "What are you taking about?" I asked wondering what the deal was.

 

He spun the TV around. "There's nothing there! It's just a fucking shell!" he yelled. He was right. No chips, boards, or anything was there. Just the back of the screen. "Get the fuck outta here! Wasting my fucking time!" he yelled. I left before he decided to beat my ass. I sat at home looking at this impossible TV wondering if the last few months had been some crazy dream. Evidence said it wasn't but how can I explain this TV?! The phone rang. "Honey it's your mother! We got a letter in the mail from the IRS saying we're being audited! Does this have something to do so your business?!" mom shouted. This was it. This was the end to my perfect life. I would be broker than ever soon and my parents would suffer because of me. I...I should just end it all. They would be better off without me. If only I never got that stupid TV...

 

A few minutes later in a city a coast away...

 

"Hello sir. I'm looking for a new TV" a woman said. "Look no further miss. Old Roger can help you with that. Ahhh..." the old man said. "You okay sir?" the woman asked. "I'm fine dear. Just felt better all of a sudden. Old age does funny things to you" the old man replied. The man walked in front of the woman. "Poor Catherine. Her soul was like many. Teetering on the edge of good and evil. Another one for The Pit" he said softly with eyes glowing red....

 

Catherine Winter was a woman who thought wealth would solve any problem; fill any need. But like so many, she chose the less arduous way of fixing what was wrong in her life by jumping at a deal too good to refuse. There are many lessons to learn from her tonight. Like how greed can destroy your life. Or how money can make us lose sight of the important things in life (in her case a surge protector or someone to love). And most important, if a deal is too good to be true it often is. This has been an episode of The Size Zone...

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a psychiatrist who has pioneered a way to enter someone's mind. See what happens when the police asks her to look into the mind of a very dangerous person. Stay tuned for the next episode of The Size Zone enttiled "Legion"

Episode 3...Legion by Size Master

Tonight we meet Keiko Moriyama, a 26 year old Japanese American woman who has made her career as a brilliant psychiatrist and psychologist. She has helped the police solve cases and people with severe mental disorders. Her passion to help others will take her to The Size Zone...

 

The pouring rain soaked the street detective Morris was driving on. He called me just a half hour ago yelling that they needed me and my machine for an emergency. He was vague on the phone so naturally I was curious as to why the urgency. "Morris, what's the emergency? Why do you guys need me at 10 at night?" I asked. "You been following the newspaper about The Burier?" he asked. "The serial killer targeting women and burying them alive. Of course I have. We do run in the same circles Morris" I replied. "Do you also know he's been fucking with us? Giving those girls oxygen tanks and sending clues to their locations in the form of calculus problems? Like some sick fucking game?”  he asked. "Yeah I heard" I replied. "Well here's something only the top brass knows. He kidnapped the Governor's daughter but he fucked up. We found him by tollbooth camera a few hours after she was reported missing. That's where the good news ends"

 

"We cornered the fuck at a gas station. A trigger happy beat cop shot him. The bullet is lodged in his brain and surgeons can't get to it. He's dying and if he dies so does that girl. We need you to enter his mind with that machine of yours and get the location out of him before he buys it" he said. "Whoa, wait a minute Morris. The Psycho Diver is meant to treat mental disorders not to interrogate people" I said. "Would it help if I told you the nut job screamed we wouldn't take Legion alive? That's what he called himself. Legion, like in third person. Like a fucking super villain. Real name Richard Bradley" he said. Okay now I was intrigued. Ever since I became a psychologist and help prefect the Psycho Diver, I wondered what secrets the mind stored. Every trip into someone's mind was different. Never the same. That what the machine does. It lets someone enter the mind of another.

 

We pulled up to the hospital and Morris lugged the portable machine out of the trunk. It consisted of two wireless electrodes which used the central processing hub to connect one's minds. What it did was scan each brain, isolate the neural impulses, monitor the brainwaves and forcefully synch those brainwaves. One friend called it brain hacking. "Hurry, the last victims only had 12 hours of air and she's been missing for the last 8" Morris said. I lay on the gurney and connected the electrode. It stung like a bee sting. I glanced over at this Legion person. He was around my age. Caucasian. Black hair cut short like he was military. A scar on his left cheek. Seemingly normal.  He reminded me that even cute guys could be monsters.    I pressed the button to begin synching into his mind. "Good luck Keiko" Morris said touching my forehead. "Thanks Kevin" I said smiling.

 

It like falling asleep and waking up in an unfamiliar room. It's unsettling. The room was old like from the 70's. Worn out wallpaper. The bedsheets were dirty. Sunlight filtered through dusty windows. I was naked. I always am. This is what we call residual mental image. With just a thought I formed a flowing white dress around me. The times I do enter the minds of others this image of me seems to be the least threatening. The floor boards creak under my bare feet. I opened the door. The human mind is complicated. Even more so with disturbed people. Rooms leading nowhere. Rooms locked containing secrets. There's only one person who can open them. The owner of this mind. In here they're King. Like a mental God they can reorder their mind to whatever they want. Only once did this become dangerous. A schizophrenic was a patient of mine. Delusions crippled his life. I found him huddled in a dark room. When I tried to speak to him creatures crawled out of the shadows. I could feel them cut my skin with their claws. I willed a katana into my hand and slew them all except one. I gave him the sword and told him he needed to finish this to be free. A month later the man was released from the mental ward and was putting his life back together.

 

One by one I opened doors. Some led to similar rooms. Others various locations like a school or different neighborhoods. So far nothing to help me. The room at the end of the hallway led to stairs that led below. I got to the lower floor and saw that the doors were all different in appearance. Some wood, others metallic.  Each one a different color like there were multiple owners of them. I opened one. A young teen sat on a bed reading. "Hello?" I said. He quickly turned around. He looked just like Richard but without the scar. "Who are you?" he asked surprised. "I'm Keiko. Are you Richard?" I asked. He got very agitated. "N-no miss. My name's Victor" he stammered. He was blushing looking at me. He looked cute with those glasses on. "What are you reading?" I asked sitting down. "Two Roads not Taken by Robert Frost" he said. Why was he so nervous?

 

"That's a nice poem. I'm a fan of his too. Victor, do you know where Richard is?" I asked. "Don't say that name! He prefers Legion" he said putting his hands over his ears. "Hey nerd boy! What's with the yelling?" a loud voice yelled from the hallway. "Oh shit! He can't find you! He does bad things to people!" he said. He looked around and couldn't find a hiding place for me. He touched my shoulder. "It's okay. I won't let him hurt you" he said. I watched astonished as he grew bigger and bigger. No, I was getting smaller! He was shrinking me! How strong was he to manipulate my mental image of myself?! Was he this scared for me? He stopped shrinking me when I was about 6 inches tall. He snatched me up and told me to hide under the pillow. The door flew open just as I hid from sight. 

 

"Fuck you doing in here poindexter" a voice yelled. It sounded like Victor's except deeper.  I poked my head out just enough to see him. "Nothing Adam!" Victor stammered. The kid was scared shitless of this guy. Adam looked like an older version of Victor. Late teens probably. "You know better than to lie. I heard two voices before I came in here. One sounded like a girl's. Where is she?" Adam said grabbing Victor’s collar. "I don't know what you're talking about!" Victor yelled. Adam punched Victor hard in his stomach. Adam fell to the floor holding his stomach. "Lie to me again. I dare you" Adam hissed. "Please there's nobody in here but me!" Victor cried. Adam kicked him in the stomach compounding his injuries. Victor began crying and coughing at the same time. He was having trouble breathing. "STOP! I'm right here! Just stop hurting him!" I cried crawling out from my hiding place. I couldn't watch the poor boy suffer anymore protecting me.

 

"Well well. What have we here? Some Asian chick. Never seen you before honey. Tiny thing aren't you?" he said walking over to the bed.  He snatched me up so quick I got dizzy. "Hmmm....who are you?" he said poking my tits. "Let me go!" I yelled. "Don't think so. We're gonna have fun with you. A long time since we got fresh meat in here. Nice and tiny to boot. Just like we like them. Ain't that right Victor?" he said turning to the teen. Victor was in panic mode. He knew something I didn't. "Please not the cage. She doesn't deserve that" he begged. "Please not the cage. You whine like a fucking sissy. Instead of worrying about her you should worry about yourself. Wonder what will happen when Richard finds out you were hiding someone new in your room?" he said. Richard? Richard is the name of this fruitcake! "NO!" Victor yelled. This Richard person must be something else for even Adam to obey. Adam chuckled at his whimpering as he left the room.

 

His grip was tight on me. I could feel the heat and sweat from his hand soaking my bare skin. He opened a door further down the hallway. Inside were two others. One was around 19 and drinking. The other was a year or two older and was staring at a dog cage.  The cage...oh my god. There's people inside! There were 6 of them in there. Mostly girls but there was one man and one boy no older than 7. All of them shrunken like me. The boy was smallest at 3 inches and the man 6. "Look what I found guys" Adam said holding me up. "Bro where did you find her?" the drunken one said. "In Victor's room Pete. Little nerd had her tucked away" Adam replied. The other one turned to us and had this devious look on his face. He quickly came up to us. "Easy Craig. You’ll have your fun. First things first. Who the fuck is she? Do any of you guys recognize her from your time?" Adam asked. The both shook their heads.

 

Things were slowly starting to make sense. Each one had the same face. Slightly older or younger. These personalities were from stages in Richard's life. Victor must have been when Richard was more studious in school. Adam was when Richard was a jock in high school. What could have happened to fragment his mind?! "Whatever, open the cage. We need to tell Richard what we found" Adam said. Adam tossed me into the cage and snapped it shut. They left the room. The people in here looked at me and I looked at them. The man was in his 40's. He looked similar to Richard but was different. Huddled next to him was the boy. He did look like Richard. He huddled like he was frightened of me. I held out my hand. He recoiled. "It's okay Ritchie. She won't hurt you" the man said stroking the boy's hair. "Ritchie, that's a nice name for a cute boy. I'm Keiko" I said. He relaxed seeing my smile. "I'm Will. Sorry you had to end up here" he said. "Where is here?" I asked. "This is the cage where my son keeps people he doesn't want to remember" Will said.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked. "That girl over there. The one who looks 13? She was my son's crush in middle school. She turned him down when he asked her to be his girlfriend. That one over there that looks 19? His girlfriend in college. She cheated on him. That girl there was a victim of his as well as that one there" he said pointing to the girls. "What about Ritchie?" I asked him. "He's different. He's like the guys you saw earlier. He's part of Richard's past" Will said.  I finally understood what these people were. They were memory fragments. I've seen this before in patients with traumatic memories. When we remember someone we visualize them in our heads. Their personality and the atmosphere they let out around them. Like your first kiss or the day you were married. That picture perfect moment.

 

That's who these people were. Richard for whatever reason pulled them out of his memories to exorcize them from his mind. Like a computer quarantining a harmful virus. I needed to know more about Richard. What caused him to be this way? Maybe I could use this to escape and stop his other personalities. "You said victims. So you know he's s serial killer?" I asked. He solemnly nodded. "Richard has problems concerning the opposite sex. It probably stems from his mother" Will said. There! That was the core of the problem! Finally some headway! "I suggest you keep your mouth shut old man unless you want to see Richard personally" Craig said. Will flinched hearing that. Craig opened the cage and they all scampered to the other side. He grabbed me and pulled me out. "What are you going to do to me?!" I asked. "Richard wants to meet you" he said closing the cage. He walked down the hallway until he came to a black door. He paused for a second and then continued. Odd. He seemed afraid of it. We came across another door but this one was red.  He opened it and we went past a dark chamber. The walls were draped with silks. The floor was satin. It was like the old stories of Ali Baba. We came upon what you would call a throne room. There in the center was a black and gold adorned throne and sitting on it was Richard Bradley. Same age as the real one.

 

"Hand her over Craig" Richard said. The guy handed me over like I was a toy to be shared. Richard waved his hand to dismiss him. Craig hurried out of the room. "So it seems they're right. We don't know who you are. I'd remember a cute Asian piece of fuckmeat like you. Who are you?" he asked rubbing my crotch. I whimpered which he enjoyed. I had to compose myself. I had to be strong if I was going to get out of this. "I'm...I'm a psychologist. My name's Keiko. Please stop doing that" I said. "Why? I'm enjoying it as are you. See?" he said showing me a shiny finger. I had gotten wet from him rubbing my cunt. A cold shudder went up my spine as he sucked his finger. "A psychiatrist huh? So how are you here? Everyone here I know" he asked. I needed to be straight up with him. Maybe learning he was dying would put things in perspective for him. "I'm not real. Nothing here is. I'm here to find the location of your last victim before she...and you die" I said. He looked slightly surprised.

 

"Dying? I've never felt better. I don't know your game but I'm not buying your psych bullshit. You're somebody I know we just don't remember" he said. "We as in Legion?" I asked. "Hmm...so you know about that? Goes to support you're a memory like those others. It's no surprise I call myself that for am not Richard Bradley for I'm not one person. I...we are many. We are Legion" he said smiling. I've seen crazy but this guy was a whole new flavor. "Cut this third person Lex Luthor shit out! You are Richard Bradley! You've killed four people and now a fifth girl is on the line! Where is she?!" I yelled. His smile melted away.

 

He gripped my leg and pinched down hard. I felt my femur snap like a matchstick and then searing pain. I screamed loudly. "Who the fuck you think you're talking to?! I'm king of this place! I run this shit! You don't yell and ask questions here! I do!" he snarled. God my leg hurt! You're probably wondering why I could feel pain at all if this wasn't real. The mind makes it real. My leg wasn't truly broken but my mind said it was so the nerves acted accordingly. I had to mutter to myself it wasn't real. It took a minute for the pain to stop and the bone to knit.  I could heal like a superhero but that was all I could do. One on one I might be able to restore my size and fight him but he wasn't alone was he? He was 6 people in one. Two were probably on my side but there was still the question of the other four. He was like a God who drew power from his worshippers. If only I could stop that...

 

"I strongly suggest you change that attitude or you will end up like this bitch" he said reaching into his pants. He pulled out something and opened his hand. Inside was a girl smaller than me at 3 1/2 inches. She actually looked familiar to me. Oh my god. She was the fourth victim! The cruel bastard used the memory of her to torture her here! "Say hi to Priya. She was this cute Indian chick I spotted walking to her car after getting off from her waitress job. Had to snatch her. The look on her face as I violated her wasn't near as good as seeing her face as I shut the lid and started shoveling dirt over it. Wish she could tell me what she felt as the last puffs of oxygen ran out of that tank I gave her. Still as you can see she like many other left me with some good memories. Priya what am I supposed to do to you today?" he asked.

 

"I'm supposed to worship your cock for two more hours and then grind my pussy on your lips" she said solemnly. "That sounds kinda dull the way you say it. Why don't we skip to what we do on Fridays?" he said. The girl looked up at him like he had signed her death certificate. "No...no...it hurts so much! Please just let me do what I normally do!" she said. Legion, as he preferred to be called, ignored her and brought her over his head.  He opened his mouth as wide as he could. Oh you sick fuck! You wouldn't! I watched in slow motion as he dropped her into his mouth. "It's Wednesday! IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!" she screamed as he shut his mouth. I put my hands over my ears to block out the screams as he slowly chewed her up. I felt myself gag as a trickle of blood seeped out of the corner of his mouth. He swallowed what was left. "God I love doing that. Such a rush of power. Best of all I can do it over and over. All I have to do is visit that memory again and pull her out of it" he said chuckling.

 

It was true in a sickening way. Memories can't be destroyed; only suppressed. Suppressed is what he was trying to the others in that cage. Even dead this girl got no peace. Now I was in big fucking trouble. In his eyes I was a disposable peace of fuckmeat. A renewable resource for torture and perversion. A memory fragment. I wasn't. I was a guest. A mental construct that felt real pain. If he chose to snap my neck, rip me apart, or just devour me I could die for real as in die on that hospital gurney due to traumatic brain trauma. I needed to play ball. "If you promise not to hurt me you can use me any way you want" I said. He burst out laughing. Bitch I can do that now. "But my way I can let you do it willingly" I said. He cocked his head to the side. "Sounds intriguing. Would be a change of pace" he said relaxing his grip. He sat me on top of his shaft. "Pleasure me. Finish what Priya started" he said. "Yes Legion" I said. I began rubbing my entire body along his cock.

 

He sat back and just enjoyed the feeling of a tiny woman pleasuring him of her own free will. "That's right. Rub those tits along my rod" he said. I was disgusted with what I was doing. Even worse my pussy kept bumping into the vein running along his shaft. I was getting wet again. "Use those tiny sexy feet" he said. My feet stroked him as I pushed myself up and down his package. I stuck my tongue into his pisshole and he gasped. I felt his cock throb and felt a vibration similar to when you hold a water hose and feel the water run through it. My body was struck with gallons of serial killer semen. I almost retched thinking he might be having a wet dream back in reality. "Hot damn. Better than Priya. Drained me dry in one go. You're a keeper alright" he said. He waited a few seconds to compose himself before pressing a button on his chair. Minutes later Adam came in. "Clean her up and put her with the others" he said. "Can I have a go with her?" he asked. "Sure. Just don't hurt her...too much" Legion replied.

 

Adam carried me back to the cage room. We passed that back door again. "What's in there?" I asked. I saw Adam tense up. "Nothing you need to know" he replied rolling his eyes at the door. We returned to the cage room. "Clean the bitch up. Richard took a liking to her. That also means no hurting her" Adam said handing me to Pete. "Aw man we can't have fun with her?" he asked. "I didn't say that. I said no hurting her. Didn't say you couldn't rape her. Just be gentle as you do it. Goes double for you you crazy fuck" Adam said pointing to Craig. Pete took me to a sink and washed off the dried cum on my body. He took pleasure rubbing his finger back and forth between my tits. "Hurry the fuck up man. I want her pussy in my mouth!" Craig yelled. "Fuck off man. I'm just getting started with her. Play with Clarissa if you need to scratch that itch...one track mind motherfucker" Pete said whispering under his breath. They didn't like each other. Maybe I could use that to my advantage.

 

Craig scowled and went to the cage. He popped it open and reached in. I could only watch as he dragged that 4 inch 13 year old girl out from her corner. She was crying and yelling. Craig jammed the girl feet first into his mouth and sucked on her. The girl just sobbed hanging out of his mouth. "You're pretty. Very pretty. Nice titties for an Asian girl. Great legs and dainty feet" he said leaning in. He began kissing me. Well not so much as kissing as more like sucking on my face. I felt my stomach churning as his wet, warm, smelly saliva and breath flooded my senses. I had to play ball. I needed have him infatuated with me if my plan forming in my mind would work. He pulled back and I grabbed his lips and pulled myself forward. I returned his kisses. He smiled softly. It was strange. His smile showed hints of compassion. A boyish quality in his eyes. His finger gently stroked my tits. I couldn't help but moan a little. His kisses traveled down my body stopping just a few seconds over my crotch. He chuckled as I groaned and shuttered. He liked teasing me.

 

His fingers gripped my leg gently. He fondled it enjoying the feeling of my smooth skin and muscles. He looked into my eyes and lifted my leg up. He stuck out his tongue and began licking my sole. It tickled! He smiled and the sucked my leg all the way to my thigh into his mouth. I could feel my toes brushing against his taste buds. He let go of my leg and brought my crotch to mouth level. He held me in place with one hand and squeezed my ass with another. His tongue parted my thighs and I felt him sucking what juices came out of my cunt. I've had oral sex before but never this intense. Oh crap. If I cum here I'm gonna cum in the real world. Ah shit. I can see it now. Waking up with wet panties and people staring at me like I’m a pervert.

 

"It feels so good Pete. I want only you to do this to me" I moaned. He stopped sucking my pussy and looked at me.  He seemed sad. "Drop your pants. I want your giant cock" I whispered. Pete actually blushed! He dropped his pants and lowered me onto his shaft. For the second time today I was helping a giant get his rocks off. I took my time with Pete. I was more sensual with him. Kneading his balls, rubbing my feet along his shaft. Scooting my ass along his length. He moaned and groaned himself to orgasm. Shot after shot came out of his cock. He looked down just as I scooped a dribble of cum into my hands and ate it. He gasped as he saw me smile. It was vile. The taste was bitter as fuckety fuck and I'd never will forget it. Worse than the time I swallowed my boyfriend's load by accident. I loud scream came from our right. We turned to see Craig crunching that girl up like she was popcorn. Pete went flaccid as Craig swallowed the pulped girl.

 

"Jesus fucking Christ man! Again?! Can't you go one turn without eating the fucking girl?!" Pete yelled. "We can always grab her again!" Craig yelled wiping the blood from his mouth. "That's not the fucking point bro. Look at this girl on my cock here! She willingly jerked me off! You know how fucking hot that is?! No, all you know is how to torture shit!" Pete yelled. Craig got pissed and stood up. "Fuck you say to me burnout?! All you know how to do is drink and smoke weed!  Ever since you got drunk and ate that boy you've been different. You think you're better than me? You ain't. Just a burnout that got us kicked out of college. I see why mom..." Craig was saying before Pete stood up and clocked him in the face. I tumbled out of his crotch and landed on the floor. I scurried out of the way like some rodent to avoid what was coming next.

 

"I dare you to finish that sentence" Pete said. Craig wiped the blood from his lip, his own blood for a change, and glared at Pete. "I see why mom stopped talking to you" he said. "MOTHERFUCKER!" Pete yelled lunging at him. The two wrestled on the floor punching each other. It was like watching two titans of myth at war. "What the fuck?!" Adam yelled walking into the room. Pete and Craig stopped fighting. "I go and get this bitch here and I come back to find what? The two of you doing stupid shit?" Adam said. He indeed had someone in his grip. My god. It was that girl Legion ate earlier. He really did pull her out of a memory again. "He started it" Pete said. "I was going to end it" Craig said. "I don't give a fuck who started it and I'm finishing it Craig. I want them prepped for tomorrow. No quickies or rub downs...wait one's missing" Adam said looking at the cage. "He ate her" Pete said. Craig glared at him. "Well guess who going to get another of her" Adam said. "Aw man. I hate that memory. Watching her laugh at us as she turns us down" Craig whined.      

 

"You ate her so you get another. Them's the rules" Adam said. Craig walked out of the room sulking. "Here, take care of her and stay out of his way until he calms down" Adam said handing the girl to Pete. Adam left the room. Pete said nothing as he stripped the crying girl of she school clothes. He opened the cage and dropped her in. "There you are" he said seeing me. He picked me up and gently put me in. Pete sat down and out on his headphones and cracked open a beer. The girl was shaking with fright. I felt so sorry for her. "There there. It's okay" I said touching her shoulder. "Nothing's okay! That guy grabbed me and somehow shrank me! Now I'm sitting here naked waiting for god knows what and did that one say he ate someone?! Oh god will they eat me?! I don't wanna be eaten!" the girl sobbed.

 

"What's your name? Mine's Keiko" I said trying to calm her down. "Priya" she answered. Of course I knew her name. Legion told me it once before. "What's the last thing you remember Priya before that man came to you?” I asked. ”A man grabbed me as I was walking to my car. Something came over my face and I got sleepy. When I woke up there was a hole with a coffin thing inside. He told me I would be part of a game. He would bury me alive with an air tank and leave clues for the cops to find me. Then that teen came and I got small. Oh god. I died didn't I?! This is Hell! I'm in Hell!" the girl sobbed. I sighed. "This isn't Hell sweetie" I said. "So this isn't Hell and I'm not dead? This is just a bad dream?" she asked hopeful. "This isn't a dream" I said. "Stop fucking around! You're dead girl. Dead as shit" the 19 year old girl quipped. "Dammit! She didn't need to hear that!" I yelled. "Lying ain't gonna do shit for her. The sooner she comes to grips about that the better" the girl replied. Priya just shut down right then and there. Her mind couldn't handle the news. 

 

I stroked her black hair. She just stared at the floor. "You're not dead...technically. You're a memory. We're inside someone's mind. She looked at me confused and rightfully so. "I'm a psychologist working for the police. The man that killed you is Richard Bradley. The cops caught him but he was shot in the process. He's dying Priya" I said. "Good. Let the bastard die" she muttered. "There's a problem with that. After he killed you he kidnapped another girl. Only he knows where she's buried. If he dies so does she. I'm using an experimental machine to enter his mind and get her location before he dies" I said. She looked at me like she was trying to decide if I was crazy or telling the truth.

 

"Good luck with that" that girl said. I rolled my eyes at her. "What? Like you can do anything at your size and in here. Oh wait. Maybe you being a cockslut was some plan of yours?" she said sarcastically. "Look you got problems I understand..."

 

"You understand shit! You have no idea what it feels like to be me! Every time they open that cage and wonder what will happen to you today. And that's only if you survive. It's not the dying part that's the worst. Oh no. It's being ripped away from your world and having to deal with what's happened to you from scratch. Fuck. It's my turn to break the news to Linda over there when it's her turn to die. I've been eaten, crushed, drowned in cum, drowned in beer, overdosed on weed, suffocated, oh and  impaled  on objects more times than I can remember; literally. Now you say he's dying. Thank God! This nightmare existence is going to be over!" the girl yelled. What could I say to that? "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you" I said quietly. She sucked her teeth and I saw tears fall from her eyes.

 

A sudden tremor shook the room. The lights flickered and Ritchie cried out in pain. His father hugged him tightly as he convulsed. Pete cried out in pain and shook in his chair. Nobody knew what was happening but I did. The tremors stopped as well as Ritchie and Pete's convulsions. I ran over to make sure the boy was okay. "What the hell was that?!" Will asked me. I bit my lip. "You okay kiddo?" I asked him. He nodded. "Can you do me a favor? That girl over there could really use a friend right now. Can you be her friend?" I asked pointing to Priya. She had her head in tucked between her legs crying. "Yes" Ritchie said. He stood up and walked over to her. The tiny boy touched her shoulder and she looked up. "Please don't cry. I'm Ritchie. Will you be my friend?" he asked so sweetly. Priya hugged her boy tightly. It was touching to see but time was of the essence more so now.

 

"That’s a good son you got there" I said. "That he is" Will said. "I needed to talk to you alone. I have to ask some questions that he didn't need to hear" I said. Will nodded. "Will, I won't lie to you. Your son in the real world is dying. What just happened was probably him having a seizure due to pressure on his brain. That's why Pete and Ritchie reacted and nobody else" I said. I saw Will choke back tears. "Craig mentioned something about Pete eating a boy and changing. What did he mean?"  I asked. Will looked away.  Some time ago there was another boy here. It was my son when he was about 10 years old. I can only tell you what I knew of him. I...I wasn't around for him when he was that age. My son was into comic books during that time. Wanting to be a hero of justice. Just being a kid. He was in here with the rest of us. Well...minus three of those girls there. It was odd having two of the same son with me here but I loved them all the same."

 

"One day Rich, as they called him, was playing with Ginny. That's...that was the 13 year old girl that got eaten earlier. Rich liked her a lot. Puppy love. Anyway Pete decided to have some fun with her. Rich didn't like that. Pete got irritated at his yelling and swearing as he abused her and grabbed him. Next thing I saw was Pete swallowing him whole. Rich never came back. Rich was like them. If they die its permanent. Not like us. Soon after Pete began to change. Calmer and more loving to these girls. He still raped them but he wasn't cruel anymore. I think Rich's kindness was somehow absorbed into Pete" he said. "Sorry you had to see that" I said. "Be sorrier for Ritchie. He loved him like a brother. Poor kid was catatonic for a good while" he said.

 

This gave me insight to these personalities. They could die. Permanently. If more were to die the balance of power could swing toward Victor and Ritchie. They could restore me and help me in my quest. How do you kill giants? Well it's time to find out. I waited for a while and Craig came stomping in. He held Ginny in his hand. He sat down and undressed the crying girl. She was dropped into the cage. "Linda it's your turn" the girl said. The girl woke up and rubbed her eyes. She saw Ginny trying to cover her nakedness and looking at her surroundings. Linda walked over to her. I heard them barely. Wasn’t trying to concentrate on them. I was more focused on Craig. This was a dangerous game I was about to play.

 

I beat on the cage trying to get his attention. "Fuck you want?" he asked. "I'm really horny right now. Can you help me?" I asked. Craig got a devious look on his face. So sinister it froze my blood. Keep it together girl. Craig grabbed me and sat back down. He held me and snickered. Pete was dozing off and hadn't noticed. "Will you molest me? Pete was too gentle. I want it dirty and rough" I said. The words spewing from my mouth was like Viagra to him. He flipped me over and began licking my ass like it was ice cream. I yelled as his tongue parted my cheeks. He began biting my legs leaving marks. It hurt! My whimpering turned him on further. He was sucking my feet. Biting my ankles. Sucking my tits like candies. The pain and pleasure made me wet. The moment was coming. He held me upside down by my ankles and began sucking my pussy for all the wet nectar I could make. I came within seconds. He wasn't done. He kept sucking for more. The orgasms and the blood rushing to my head felt like I would pass out. I didn't dare to. No telling what he would do then. Here we go...

 

"PETE HELP ME!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Pete woke up immediately and saw what was happening. He saw my crying face. "Fuck you doing man?! She's not to be harmed!" Pete yelled standing up. "She was asking for it!" Craig said. "Like Ginny asked to be your fucking snack?!" Pete said gripping his collar. "I won't kill her. Beside I think she likes pain" he said pushing his pinky finger into my pussy. It was like someone trying to push a baseball bat into you. I screamed in pain. No acting for that one. "Son of a bitch!" he yelled slugging Craig. Craig tumbled out of the chair knocking over a beer bottle. The bottle shattered onto the floor. I ran to the cage and pulled on the door. Craig and Pete were fighting like last time but this time Pete was running on full rage. Craig hurt his "girl" and he wanted vengeance. Pete got on top of Craig and began choking him. The rage in his eyes I'll never forget. Craig turned blue and began franticly tried to fight back but as the seconds ticked by he slowed down.

 

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and then he was still. Craig was dead. Pete gasped from exhaustion. He looked around for me. "Keiko you okay?" he asked calling for me. I picked up a piece of glass about an inch long and held it behind me. He saw me and picked me up. He nuzzled me close to his cheek. "Thank god you're okay. You're safe now" he said. I kinda hate myself for what I did next. His eyes were closed so he never saw what was coming. His eyes went wide from shock and he dropped me. Blood squirted from his jugular like a fountain. I used that shard of tiny glass to cut him open. The look of shock and betrayal in his eyes. No hate just that "why" look. I turned away. He loved me in his own sick conflicted way and I killed him. His eyes went glassy and he slumped over Craig. His last movement was to reach for me. No fist just a finger. One last petting of his love pet. I let him have it. His hand went thunk to the floor next to me.

 

I went back to the cage. "Find a hiding place everyone" I said. They all walked out timidly like they were doing something wrong coming out of that cage on their own. "Holy shit she killed them! Three cheers for the new girl!" that girl said. "I don't think she's in a cheery mood Tina" Linda said. Tina shrugged. I walked over to Ritchie. "Ritchie I need you to be a big boy now; literally" I said. "I can't they're too strong" he said. "They're dead now. They can't hurt you anymore. You're stronger now. Just close your eyes and think big" I said. The worried doubtful boy closed them. He was shaking either out of fear or concentration or both. Slowly he began to grow. Inches turned into feet. Within a minute he towered over us at 4 ft. tall. He blushed and realized he didn't have to be naked anymore. He was more confident now. With just a thought some normal clothes appeared on his body. "I did it!" the boy yelled. He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

 

"Eek! Yes you did sweetie but you're holding me too tight!" I yelled. "Oops" he said putting me down. He was having trouble adjusting to his new height. He marveled at small the girls and his dad was. He bent down to touch Tina. "Don't get any funny ideas!" Tina yelled. "I just thought you were cute is all" he said moping. "Nice going Tina. He's just a kid remember? We're like sisters to him" Linda said. Tina realized what she did. "Sorry Ritchie. Just be careful" she said. Ritchie gently petted her hair. He had the nicest smile. It was heartbreaking to know how much he loved them and know he would lose them forever. "Ritchie sweetie can you make me big again?" I asked. "I'll try" he said. He tried. God bless his heart he tried so hard. He was sweating from concentration. No go. I was still 6 inches tall. "I can't! It's too hard!" he said upset. He was starting to cry. "Easy honey. It's okay" I said. His dad tugged in his pants leg. Ritchie picked him up. His 5 inch dad in his hand gestures for him to raise him closer. "It's alright kiddo. You're doing great" Will said hugging his cheek. "*sniff* thanks dad" he said. We needed more help. We needed Victor.

 

"We need to go see Victor" I told Ritchie. He got frightened. "We have to go outside. We might run into Adam" he said. "Yes but I know you can do it son. You're the big guy now" Will said. He looked at the other girls. "What about them. I can't leave them alone" he said. "Yeah it could be bad for them if Adam shows up" Will said. "I could carry you all with me if I shrank you all down some" Ritchie said. Everyone looked nervous hearing that. "You rather wait for Adam?" I asked them. The girls quickly shook their heads. This would be worse for me. Already he couldn't grow me back to size. Now I would even be smaller. We gathered in a small group and Ritchie got on his knees. His hands cupped around us. Slowly the world got a bit bigger. He stopped shrinking us. He lowered his hand and we all stepped into his palm. I felt the warmth from his palm through my bare feet. We all fit in his palm. We couldn't have been bigger than an inch a piece.

 

He gently and slowly raised his hand. Linda nearly fainted when she looked down from the edge of his palm. Couldn't blame her. Falling from this height was like a 500 ft. drop.

 

He pulled back the breast pocket on his shirt and we tumbled in. I landed on something stiff. I griped it and I heard Will gasp. "Is that what I think it is?" I asked. "...yeah" he whispered. I quickly pulled my hand back. Both of us were embarrassed. Will blushed looking at me as we climbed up to the top of the pocket. Ritchie poked his head out and saw nobody. He quickly dashed to the end of the hall. The wind roared in our ears. By the time we got to the top hallway his heart pounded like a subwoofer at a rock concert. He was terrified. "Is going to be okay kid" Tina said. Maybe it was hope. Maybe it was instinct bit Tina wasn't her hardass jaded self right now. The look of sheer fright was painted on the young boy's face. "I'm really scared Tina! What if Adam catches us? I don't wanna lose more people I love!" Ritchie cried. Teardrops the size of basketballs fell on our heads.

 

"Hey look at me. Victor is going to help us okay? Just hang in there a bit longer" Tina said smiling at him. Ritchie wiped his tears away and walked towards Victor's door. It was cracked open. Not a good sign. Ritchie poked his head in. "...no" he muttered. We saw what saddened him when he opened the door. The room was trashed. Spots of blood on the carpet. His book of poetry on the floor with pages ripped out. Adam beat us here. "Shit. I don't see a body so might still be alive" I said. "That doesn’t mean anything here. Adam could have shrunk and ate him" Linda said. Ritchie began to sob. "I'm pretty sure he didn't. They know what happened to Pete and Adam is too much an asshole to risk becoming like Victor" I said. "So Victor is alive?" Ritchie asked. "I sure of it" I said. Okay I wasn't so sure. What was certain was he wasn't here and what help we were counting on wasn't coming. We were screwed.

 

"Ritchie can you take me and Keiko out of your pocket and set us down on the bed” Will asked. He picked us up carefully and sat us on the bed. The bed was like a football field of cotton and embroidery. Will led me near the top of it and began whispering to me. "I didn’t want to say this in front of everyone especially Ritchie but there might be someone else that can help us" he said. "Don't keep it to yourself! Who is it?!" I yelled. "Keep your voice down! This other person...is Richard' mother" he said. "Where is she?" I asked. "You went to Richard's chambers do you must have seen that black door. That leads to her room. Her personal memory" he said. "Wait, a memory? So she's like you? We already saw that his personalities are stronger than you guys. How can she help us?" I asked. "She's like us that's true but her power here rivals Richard. He gave her that power. Why do you think Adam and the others avoid that door like the plague? The question is not if she can help us. The question is will she?" he said.

 

"Why wouldn't she? If she knew about Rich and Ritchie wouldn't she want to help?" I asked. "You don't get it. My ex-wife is nuttier that a squirrel turd. It’s the main reason I left her. Ritchie over there is around the time of his 7the birthday. The last birthday I spent with him. In fact that's where I came from. A memory of his birthday. The reason Ritchie exists is probably my fault. My ex turned all her craziness on my son when I left. Something even someone like me still lives with" he said sadly. "I don't see us having a choice" I said pointing to the wall. The wall had a crack in it and it was growing by the second. The wallpaper was peeling off. It was like it was withering away. "What's happening?" he asked. "Brain damage is setting in and affecting his mind" I answered. Will sighed. "Okay. Just be careful around her" he said. We walked back to Ritchie. We told him what we had to do. The poor boy went white as a sheet. "Son we don't have a choice. Things are getting worse here" Will said.  Ritchie put us back in his pocket and stood up. His shaking was like a giant boy sized earthquake. 

 

We made our way back to the black door. We got near it and Ritchie froze. Adam was walking right toward us. He looked as shocked as we did. He bolted toward us. "To the door!" Will shouted. Ritchie ran as hard as he could. His sneakers squeaked on the floor rapidly as he ran. We needed the door. All of a sudden the door began to grow. It was Adam! He was shrinking all of us! Ritchie was too weak and scared to fight back! Ritchie was barely tall enough to reach the doorknob as he turned it. "NO!" Adam yelled as we ran inside. Ritchie slammed the door. The boy was barely two feet tall. His heart pounding as he watched the door to see if Adam would follow. "It's okay. He's not brave enough to come inside. Not like you" Will said. Hearing that Ritchie calmed down enough to grow two feet. As he turned to face the inside of the room we were struck at its sheer size. Insanely massive was the only word I could think of. The ceiling must have been 100 ft. high! The furnishings matched the scale. Bookcases 60 ft. high. The coffee table 20 ft.. Everything giant scale. This and the lack of light didn't bode well.

 

Ritchie walked further in and was awestruck just as we were. An old television from the 80's played in the corner. The screen kept flickering between old cartoons and soap operas. As we neared another door we heard humming. Deep and soft. Ritchie began to tremble. "She's singing. She says bad things when she's singing" Ritchie muttered. Ritchie looked down at us. He nodded when he saw his dad smile at him. Ritchie opened the door. "I have a visitor?" a woman asked. She was huge. 50 ft. tall and dressed like she was going to church. This is what Richard envisioned his mother. Larger than life and domineering. She was spooking out a window and turned toward us. "Richard?" she asked. She ran to hug him. She nearly crushed us with her right breast. "I'm not Richard mom! I'm Ritchie!" the boy yelled. "Watch your tone Richard. I know my own son" she growled. At her size she didn't see me steal a glance at her. There was a wild-eyed craziness behind her hazel eyes.

 

"You never visit me. I swear my own son treats me like a stranger. Now get out of those clothes. It's time for dinner" she said. "Mom there's no time for dinner we need..." Ritchie was saying before she yanked him up like a toddler and held him. "You will do as I say young man or you'll be punished!" she yelled. We all heard s dripping sound. "You made a mess again...I swear I don't know why you can't be a model child" she said. The poor boy was so frightened of her he peed himself. Hearing her words he began shrinking again. In no time at all he was small enough for her to hold with one hand. Ritchie cried as she stripped him nude. We got airsickness when she tossed his shirt on the floor. Thank god for thick cotton.   "Dad help!" Ritchie screamed looking at his shirt. "Your father left us remember! Both of us!" she screamed. We saw her tense her grip and Ritchie cried in pain. "Daddy! She's hurting me!" Ritchie screamed. Will crawled out of the pocket.

 

"Leave him alone you crazy bitch!" he yelled waving his arms. She couldn't hear him. We were the size of ants after all. She stopped squeezing him though and looked dead at us. "Why do you keep looking at your shirt?" she asked suspiciously. Uh oh. Her sandaled feet sent tremors through the carpet. She bent down to get a better look. "Bugs? No...not bugs" she said seeing Will waving at her. She effortlessly scooped us up and brought us to her eye. That hazel pupil was like a giant polished brass disc. "William? She said picking him up. She held him like a child curious about an insect between her fingers. With just a hint of pressure he'd be paste. He was shouting and pounding on her fingers. "Wait, I can't hear you" he said putting us down. She put her hands around us and grew us to about a foot. Been awhile since I was bigger than a Barbie doll. What power she must have! Ritchie broke out of her grip and ran to Will and hugged him tightly. We were very much afraid of this woman. She was as stable as an atom bomb. "Hello William. Very nice to see you. Especially at this size" she smiled wickedly.

 

"Hi Veronica" William said. "It's been a long while since I've seen you. Nice to see you kept your looks" she said touching his chest. The man cringed as her finger brushed his dick. "You look well" William said trying to stay on her good side. "If that was true you wouldn't have left my ass alone with our son" she said wrapping her fingers around him. She raised him to her face. "It wasn't about your looks!" he yelled feeling pressure on his ribcage. "That's bullshit. My girlfriends told me they saw you with another woman before you left. Was it one of those whores there?" she said looking at us. Aw shit! Everyone scattered like roaches. She grabbed Clarissa. The girl wriggled in her grasp. "Please I didn't do anything! You got it wrong!" Clarissa yelled. "I hate women who use their bodies to get what they want. Including another woman's husband" she said coldly. She opened her mouth and rolled the girl in. Will didn't even have time to scream before she swallowed the poor girl. What in god's name did we run into?

 

"She was innocent for fuck's sake! She was just a victim of Richard!" Will screamed. The woman was so batshit crazy she didn't need hear his words. "Maybe it was another one? Which one William? Who was it that made you turn your back on your family? This one?" she said grabbing Tina this time. The girl was hysterical. Sobbing and screaming. "Leave her alone! STOP HURTING PEOPLE!" Ritchie screamed. All of us turned to Ritchie who was growing by the second. By the time he hit 30 ft. he slapped her hand causing Tina to fall to the bedsheets. Linda ran to her to comfort her. We were stunned by the emotional outburst of the giant boy. "How dare you hurt your mother!" Veronica yelled. She grabbed the boy. Ritchie winced seeing her raise her hand. Just as she was about to strike him a massive earthquake struck. The bookcases fell. Glass shattered. Cracks ran up the walls. One wall cracked so bad you could see into it. A void. A creepy void was inside. Plaster from the ceiling came down like thick tan snow. Was this the one? Was this the seizure that would kill this man?

 

The earthquake died down and stopped. This one was way worse this time. Fuck me the ceiling was collapsing. In the real world this would have been an 8.1. No doubt the next one would kill him. Veronica saw something was wrong. She sat Ritchie down and looked at her destroyed room and most of all that crack into the void. "What is happening to this place?" she asked. I found some courage and waved at her. "What do you want?" she asked me annoyed. "You want to know what's happening right?" I asked. She nodded. "Fine" I said. I explained what was happening. She was horrified to hear not just that her son was a killer but he was not long for this world. Tears fell from her eyes. So she had some decency in there after all. "Now we need your help. Richard will wipe the floor with us unless you restore our size" I said. The woman stood up and closed her eyes. With just a thought she grew us back to our size. She looked exhausted like it had drained her. Now that I think about it when Ritchie stood up to her he had taken away some of the mental hold she had on his psyche.   

 

It felt so good being big again even if I was still kinda short. Well I can't complain. 5'6 is still better than one foot. I took hold of Ritchie's hand and walked away. "Wait! You can't just go! Don't leave me alone!" his mother cried. Ritchie stopped. "I have to go mom. I have to do what's right" he said. His mother went to reach for him. She didn't snatch him up but hugged him lovingly. A tear fell from his eye. "Let him go honey. He has to do this" Will said. "I love him so much" she sobbed. "Mom" Ritchie said looking at her crying face. "Go son. Make us proud. I'll be right here with your mom and friends. Besides I need to talk with your mother" Will said. We came to the black door again. No surprise Adam was standing waiting for us. "You did it now. You went to see mom without permission and escaped your cell. Time to see Richard" he said cruelly grabbing Ritchie's arm. "No!" I said grabbing his arm. "Hands off bitch!" he said shoving me off. I hit the wall hard. He grabbed me and I felt myself shrinking again.

 

Wait...something's different! My body wasn’t shrinking! A weird vibration was coursing through it! Ritchie was holding my other arm. He was growing me back just as fast as Adam could shrink me! "Fuck's going on?!" Adam yelled. Ritchie shoved Adam off me. "So the little shit got stronger? Not as strong as me" Adam said cockily. He grabbed the boy by the collar. "Mom said she loved me. Did she say that to you?" Ritchie asked. Adam faltered like he said verbal kryptonite. Adam found himself shrinking fast. He didn't stop until he was just an inch tall. He looked up at us in disbelief. "Allow me" I told Ritchie. I hadn’t forgotten his cruelty to Victor or me. My leg still hurts. I raised my bare foot over him and slowly lowered it on top of his tiny body. Never in my life did I ever think I would find killing enjoyable but I did. He screamed as my dirty sole pressed the life out of him. The sound was nothing like I ever heard.  Like the sound of tiny twigs being stepped on in wet mud.

 

His shrieks as my body crushed his ribcage filled my ears and then a squelch as his insides exploded out of his mouth. His head poking out from between my toes was the only evidence of something human underneath my bare foot. "Keiko?" Ritchie as seeing me panting from pleasure. His face had a look of worry. I felt ashamed. This place had tainted me. With a thought I formed some clothes around my body. An unconscious motion to cover my shame. "I'm okay" I told him. We looked at that door. "I'm scared Keiko. I wanna be brave like you and dad but I’m scared" he said. "It's okay to be scared. I'm scared too. Being brave doesn't mean not being scared. It means doing something scary even when you're scared" I said. He smiled and hugged me. "I'll be brave as long as you're with me" he said. His sweetness helped me forgive myself for feeling joy when I crushed Adam to death. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "You ready?" I asked. He nodded. We opened the door.

 

The room was a wreck. The elegant fixings were broken, tattered, or otherwise destroyed. Cracks leading to the void crisscrossed the walls. Oh shit. The cracks were getting bigger and wider. This place wouldn't last10 minutes at this rate.  I grabbed Ritchie's hand and charged into the throne room. There sat Legion with his head resting on his fingertips deep in thought. Something was near his feet. Oh god. It was Victor! He was only 7 inches tall! Legion was punishing him for trying to hide me. His gaze went from Victor to us. "How the fuck did you get out?!" Legion hissed. "Keiko? Ritchie?" Victor asked seeing us. As we got near we could see how hurt he was. Broken nose, swollen eye, his arm broken at a bad angle. The bastard really gave it to him. Victor I'm so sorry.

 

"Why do I even have those useless fucks for? Adam? Craig?" he asked loudly. He waited and got no answer of any kind. "They're dead Legion. It's just you, Ritchie and Victor now" I said. "Think I care you killed those fucks? I'm strong enough to do my own dirty work!" Legion said standing up. We both walked toward each other. "Don't do this. It will only end badly. Look around you. Behind those cracks is the void. The place where minds go when they die. Even you can see fighting is pointless. Do the right thing before you die. Tell us where you buried that girl" I said pleading. He cocked his head to the side. "Nope, not telling" he said. "Why not?!" I yelled. "That's why. That right there. That look on your face. That expression of sadness and anger on a pretty girl's face is like Viagra to me" he smiled. I lost my cool and charged him. I went to punch him and he grabbed my arm. "Time for you to shrink down. Maybe I have enough time to jerk off using your body before I eat you. Precious little Ritchie there can watch" he said cruelly.

 

"Not you won't you jerk!" Ritchie yelled grabbing me. Legion frowned seeing his shrinking attack wasn't working. "You think you can challenge me? Play with the big boys?" Legion asked pissed. Ritchie answered with a punch to the stomach. Legion hunched over. God. Ritchie must have hit him with the force of a grown man! "Now you made me angry. You forget this is my mind and here I'm god?!" he yelled. Legion began growing and didn't stop until he hit 15 ft. tall. He was a giant who was very pissed off. "I'm not afraid" Ritchie muttered. Ritchie was strong but not experienced. Keep in mind he was only 7. "Make me big like him and give me a weapon" I said. "What kind of weapon?" he asked. "Anything your heart desires" I replied. A rod of light glowed in front of me as I grew. The glow faded and was replaced with a broadsword. The steel gleamed like polished mirror glass. The hilt was pure gold and a dragon motif etched into it. This kid had a hell of an imagination! Just in time too. Legion swung down with a fucking battle hammer.

 

I parried it just in time. "Where did you think this up?!" I asked. "We read about King Arthur in school. That's Excalibur...sort of" he said. Fucking cool. "Awesome Ritchie but you need to take cover. Grab Victor!" I yelled Ritchie scuttled over to him and pulled him out of the way. Long time ago dad had me train in kendo. He said it was about keeping traditions alive. I thought it was a waste of time. The blisters on my hands and feet seemed not to be worth it. Still I kept it up to please dad. Now those skills were trying to keep me alive. Ahh! Every time I parry that hammer it's like a shockwave goes through my very bones! It seemed like he was getting stronger. Oh no. It's Victor. He's so afraid of him Legion is feeding off of it.

 

"Ritchie! Calm Victor down! He's making him stronger!" I yelled. I barely heard him speak among the sounds of clanging steel. "Keiko is trying to save us. She wants us to be brave. Mom said she loves me. She loves us. She was crying with daddy" Ritchie said. "Dad's with her?" Victor asked astonished. "Yeah, so have to be brave for them" Ritchie said. And with that I began to gain some ground. Legion was having trouble swinging that hammer now. Like it got heavier for him. I swung the sword and got a glancing blow near his stomach. The look on his face was priceless. "What's wrong? Not feeling so godlike now? I can see why. Gods don't bleed" I said taking another swing. He bare lay deflected it.

 

"TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!" I yelled. He grinned a sickening evil grin and then another quake hit. The back wall just crumbled like a cracker and just empty space was there. The floor near it crumbled away. This was it. The quake screwed up my footing and I stumbled. He took advantage and swung that hammer. Ah shit! He hit square in the hand. My hand was broke. The pain caused me to lower my sword stance. It would take too long to heal my hand. We had five minutes at best. And he needed only one to kill me. Time for a Hail Mary. "Your mother said she loved Ritchie. She ever say that to you?" I asked. Come on. Falter you bastard just like Adam. He laughed. The fucker laughed! "You think I give a fuck about that?! I stopped caring about what she said a while ago! Look at who you've met! Adam? He was me when mom wanted me to get a football scholarship! Victor over there was when mom wanted me to be an honor roll student to brag to her friends about!"

 

"Then I went off to college and felt free for the first time. Started partying to make up for lost time. Then I got caught with drugs and was booted out. That was Pete by the way. And then there was Craig you met. Tried finding relationships but all I ever saw in those girls was my mother. Never good enough for them. Always trying to change me. Felt so good to fuck and kill them. Therapeutic really. And then there's me. You say I'm crazy but I'm not. You know why I say that? Crazy people don't know they're crazy. They smear shit on cell walls. Talk to thin air. Me I know I'm crazy ergo I'm not crazy! Fitting that my final act will be to kill a psychiatrist. Bonus that it's a cute girl" he said raising that hammer over my head. I prepared for the worst and saw Ritchie had walked to us during his rant. "Get back! He'll kill you too!" I yelled. "No he won't" he said. "It's okay! You don't have to be this brave!" I yelled. "He can't hurt us" he said. Ritchie was calm. Too calm.

 

"That's a nice hammer. I've seen it before. Thor's hammer from the comic books" Ritchie said. "What of it?" Legion said. "Just this. Whoever picketh up thine hammer, if they be worthy, shall have the power of Thor. Thor doesn't kill girls so you're not worthy" Ritchie said. The words bored into Legion. His hands shook and the hammer fell to the floor with s loud thunk. "No...no this can't be!" Legion said. The walls crumbled away. He was so busy ranting he didn't hear footsteps coming into the room. We turned to look and saw it was his mother, father, and the remaining girls. "End this son. Don't die with this on your soul" his mother pleaded. Legion stood up. Everything fell apart except the small patch of floor around us. An inky black void surrounded us. Legion looked at me and then around us. "I win" he said smiling. No...

 

He ran toward his parents and tackled them. They had no anger on their faces. Just a pitying smile. They all tumbled into the abyss.

 

"NOOOO!" I screamed running to the edge. They were gone and the hope of saving that girl with them. I found myself shrinking down. Since he was gone I had more control over my mental image. "He was the last hope of helping that poor girl" I said crying.  Victor and Ritchie walked over to me to comfort me. "Victor, he never said anything to you about a girl did he?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, he was too busy hurting me our using me to make math problems" he said. Wait...math problems? Morris mentioned Legion sending calculus problems! "Do you remember the last problem he had you do?" I asked. "I never had the chance. Adam grabbed me before I could do it. I remember the numbers he gave me though. 37.347 and 122.331" he said. Oh god. Could they be GPS coordinates?!* The floor crumbled again and now just a small patch of floor supports us. It's time for me to go. I look down at them. "I have to go. I’m sorry" I said with tears in my eyes. They only smiled but I saw the fear in their eyes. No. I'll be damned if their reward for helping me will be oblivion!

 

(Author’s note: These are real GPS coordinates so don’t go out there digging for buried people ^_^)

 

“Shrink down both of you” I told them. “Why?” Victor asked. “Just trust me. I’m going to try something crazy. A miracle” I said. They shrank down. I motioned for them to be smaller until they were just an inch high. I picked them up just as the floor crumbled where they stood. A one foot square piece of floor is all that’s left. Seconds left for this mind. They looked scared. “Don’t be afraid. Close your eyes and hope for the best” I said. As soon as they closed their eyes I tossed them into my mouth. The thought of having two young boys in my mouth was mind-blowing. I could actually taste them. God please let this work. I swallowed them. I felt them land in my stomach and waited three seconds. Time to go. “There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home” I said clicking my heels. It was the mental trigger I gave myself to break the Dive. I hear yelling before I opened my eyes.

 

“He’s coding! Get the crash cart ready again!” a nurse yelled. “Clear!” another nurse yelled. I opened my eyes. Richard lay there not breathing. The EKG bleeped barely and then flat lined. I watched as they shocked him again and again. “Call it. Time of death 2311 hrs.” the doctor said. Tears fell from my eyes. “You okay Keiko? Wait…you’re not crying for this asshole are you?” he asked surprised. “You didn’t know him. I don’t think anyone did” I said. “Your brainwaves got weird…among other things” he said blushing. Crap. I did cum while I was under. “Did he tell you where to find the girl?!” Morris asked. “In a way. I think these are GPS coordinates. Get me a pen and paper before I forget” I said. He quickly did and I jotted down the numbers. He put them in his smartphone. “Holy shit Keiko. These actually are GPS coordinates. They point to an area outside La Honda. You did it. Good god almighty you did it!” Morris shouted leaving the room. I looked at Richard who was literally an empty shell now. They found the girl with just 20 minutes to spare.

 

Two days later he was buried in an undisclosed cemetery. I was the only one to attend the funeral. People worried about me when I said I was going on sabbatical. They worried about me being all alone. As I lay in bed I relaxed. It was important to relax to lucid dream. I dozed off. “So what are we going to do today?” Ritchie asked. “We can do anything. Go swimming in the ocean. Climb a mountain or how about fly like Superman?” I asked. Ritchie and Victor yelled they wanted to fly. “Calm down you two! Okay let’s go. Up up and away!” I said as we flew into the air.

 

My name is Keiko Moriyama and I’m the first person in history to have multiple personalities that are someone else’s and I’m happy with that…

 

They say that the body is the plaything of the mind. They also say that in understanding the human condition, the mind is the final frontier. If both of these are true then our minds hold the potential to surpass any limit. For the only limit is the ones we place on ourselves. This has been an episode of The Size Zone…

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we meet a detective working in a world where humanity has learned they're not alone in the universe. Stay tuned for the next episode titled "The Humites"

Episode 4...The Humites by Size Master

Meet Eric Lambert, a 24 year old man of Mexican descent living in a town in the middle of Texas. Eric has had a quiet life working as a detective but today he will get a call that will change his life. A call that will take him into The Size Zone...

 

"Eric, get off your ass. We got a red ball" my captain said. A red ball means someone important got whacked. "So who is it?" I asked. "The CEO of Humite International himself David Waller" he replied. "Fuck. We gonna have news crews from all over because of this" I said. "Hence the red ball. Now go out there and solve this before it spins out of control" my captain said.

 

My town, Mariposa, used to be a small cattle town until the Humites came. Everything changed then but you could say that for every place in the world. The day that every child will memorize in school for the rest of human history, March 9, 2017, was the day they came to Earth. Ever since man learned that the stars were objects in the heavens instead of pinholes in the curtain of night, we wondered if there was life out there. We got our answer that day. NORAD picked it up first and then every person with a telescope could see it. Ships as big as cities approaching from lunar orbit.  Dozens of them. Word got out fast that aliens were coming. Panic set in. Looting, riots, mass suicides, even the threat of nuclear launch plagued humanity. The UN drew up plans for a full scale launch. They were desperate. Even if we could shoot them out of the sky the debris would cause worldwide devastation. You can imagine when a small ship detached from one of the large ones and began a descent into New York.

 

The Joint Chiefs wanted to blow it out of the sky but fortunately cooler heads prevailed. They hoped it was a peace envoy. Just outside the UN building it landed. The ship was the size of a small house. All eyes were on this ship sitting in a parking lot. It opened and the world held their breath. Three small human looking creatures about 3 inches tall came out. "Greetings people of Earth. We come in peace" it said. Everyone was stunned. They looked just like us, spoke our languages, and better yet said they came in peace. Around the world, hysteria ceased. Curiosity set it. Who were these beings? Why did they speak our languages? They walked into the UN building to speak.

 

"People of Earth. We come in peace. My name is Adelis. My people are called....well there is no pronunciation for it in your tongues. We seek peace and harmony with your kind. All we ask of you is permission to live on your world" he said. Cameras focused in on the tiny man. He looked just like us. His hair was white and he had pointy ears but everything else was virtually human; except his size of course. Leaders of all nations clamored to give them a home. Not for humanitarian reasons though. They wanted first dibs on their technology. They did come in an interstellar ship. Whoever gave them a home would dominate weapons and various other technologies for the next century. The next day we found out more about them.

 

They were refugees from a star light years away. Their home suffered a cataclysm that rendered it uninhabitable and what population they could fit in those ships took to the stars. They had traveled for so long not one of them remembered what home looked like. People of the world went from fear to pity. Within the week people rallied for them to live here. To avoid national problems, the Humites said they would live in all corners of the globe and not just one country. So each nation had a crack at their technology. Now here come the problems.

 

First of all, as many of us knew, the world was having a problem already with increasing famine. Droughts wiped out food crops and increasing erratic weather played havoc with shipping. The Humites were tiny compared to us but what they lacked in size they made up in numbers. 36 ships parked in orbit. Each one the size of a major city. Math time folks. You could fit about 2 million humans in each ship and each human equaled about 100 Humites. So the total population of Humites was wait for it....7.2 billion. That's a lot of tiny mouths to feed. No way could we feed them all. Turns out they didn't even have weapon technology. Total pacifists. Their appeal was going down fast. Talks stalled until one politician from France said this...

 

"Monsieur, the only way we can support your people here without starving our own people is to eat some of yours" he said. He said this in jest and truthfully to have the Humite representative see how impossible his request to have his entire population live on Earth was. "That is acceptable if that means we can stay on your world. Our people understand sacrifices must be made for our future" Adelis replied. You could have heard and ant fart in that room. The council asked him if he knew what he was saying. He said yes. Now what should they do? At the end of the day they agreed. Humites could live on Earth on the condition they turn over their technology and agree to have members of their population used for..."commercial purposes".

 

Over the next few years, Humites became integrated into our culture. They became pets, companions, sex toys, lovers, and food. We studied them before the governments allowed them to even mix into society. Foreign germs and all that. We learned a good deal from these studies. First of all their DNA was very similar to ours. This explained why they looked like us. Second, they had very short life spans. They aged a year for one of our months. So that meant by the time a year and a half had passed, a newborn from 14 months ago was sexually mature. And fuck were they mature. They bred like crazy. No surprise seeing their lifespans were short. A Humite could get pregnant and give birth in as little as two weeks. By this time now, an entire generation had replaced the ones who first came here. Another thing, they learn fast. They learned our language with just one month before coming here. They had picked up our radio and television transmissions in deep space.

 

 

The world seemed better off with them being here. Famine was gone due to the high nutritional factor of them and renewable energies powered our cities and cars. Not everyone was happy though. The Middle East had some problems now that the need for oil plummeted. PETA, Green Peace, Human Rights Movement, just to name a few despised the treatment of Humites. Still do. They were a small minority though. The vast majority of the people of the world have or had used a Humite for some reason. Including yours truly. I ate some before but it creeped me out how they never cried or protested. It's fucking creepy to me. Now I find myself driving out of town to one of the biggest companies that distribute Humites around the world.

 

Mariposa houses workers from the company. Over 3,000 of them. Nearby is one of the settlements the Humites built for themselves. Official designation is Humite city 255 but we call it Tiny Town.  Population 122,000...give or take depending on birth rate and time of year for "harvests". I park my car in front of the main building of Humite International. The security guard leads me to the office of our victim. "Hi Baxter. What we got here?" I asked. "A very dead guy" he replied. "I kinda see that with the eyes frozen in death look on the poor bastard's face. What killed him?" I asked. "Don't know. No visible markings or puncture wounds. No bullet holes either. Whatever killed him was fast. No defensive wounds on his hands or arms" Baxter said. "How do you know he was murdered?" I asked. He held up a cotton swab. "See this foamy crap on the tip? Indicative of poisoning" he replied. "Forced entry?" I asked looking at the door. "None that I could see but that's your department. I do bodies" he said. Baxter was our town coroner. He was good but it had been some time since we had a murder in our area. Hmmm....no scratches around the door lock and it’s intact too so nobody kicked it in. "What about that camera outside?" I asked. "The techies said something fried it. Cyber forensics can have at that. I prefer biological" he said.

 

"Who found him?" I asked. Baxter pointed to a woman standing in the corner. She was pretty. The girl had mascara streaks coming from her eyes. She must be pretty upset seeing this. Then again...it might be just an act. I'm not a cynic. I'm a detective. "Eric Lambert. Mariposa PD" I said flashing my badge to her. "Danica Roberts" she said. She wiped her face and tried fixing her chestnut hair. "I take it you know the deceased?" I asked. She bit her lip hearing that word. "Y-yes I do...did. He was my boss" she said. "Ms. Roberts, what is your job here?" I asked. "Please call me Danica. David insisted we be treated like people here and not numbers. He...considered us a big family. I was his personal assistant" she said. "So you found him first?" I asked. "Yes this morning. I was bringing him coffee like I always do at 8:00. I knocked on his door but got no answer. I saw the light on so I shouted his name. I got concerned and used my key to unlock the door. That's when I found him on the floor. I...." she was saying before she broke into tears.

 

"Danica, you know anyone who'd wish to hurt David?" I asked. "No, other than the occasional crackpot death threat we get from those rights groups" she said. It's possible one of them acted on their threat but whom? "Is it alright if you took me on a tour of the facility? Asked some of the workers here questions?" I asked. "Sure no problem" she replied. I followed her out of the main building into the work floor. I've seen documentaries of the places but the scope of it was astonishing in person. There were no cages to store Humites. Large side rooms where they were kept. You could see inside. Food and water for them as well as small bedding. Reminded me of army barracks. "No cages I see" I said. "No, David didn't believe in that. He wanted them to live "free range". These rooms here are just temporary storage until shipping" she said. The shipping area was just further along. They were crates full of them. 30 to 40 Humites per crate that was the size of a peach crate you find in grocery stores. Each Humite was inspected before being placed in a crate. This place was like Amazon for living creatures. One woman caught my eye.

 

"Hello miss. Mind if I ask a few questions?" I asked. "One moment please" she said. The woman in her 50's was jerking off a Humite teen. I cringed a little. "Some of our customers want to make sure their Humites are able to breed. This part of the floor is for Humite sexual needs. Either it be as a sex toy or pet. She's making sure he can cum" Danica whispered. The tiny teen came on her finger and relaxed. The woman simply licked her finger and placed the tired teen in a passing crate. "So what is it you want to ask me sir?" the woman asked.   "Uh...yes...I was wondering if your boss David Waller had any problems with any workers here" I said. The woman thought for a second. "Nobody stands out. David was always good to us. He gave me a week off paid to be present for my grandson's birth" she said. "Nobody? Come now. No matter how great a guy he was he had to have had somebody who didn't like him" I said. "Well, there was one person who had a few run-ins with David. Allister Maxwell over in custom orders" she said. I thanked her for her time and followed Danica to the location he worked. "What's this guy about?" I asked her. "Let me see" she said typing on a PDA. "What's that?" I asked.

 

"A personal device we use here to keep track of logistics. Like shipping quotas, emails, and such. In this case I'm pulling up his personnel file remotely from my office computer" she replied. She browsed his file. "Ah, I remember this guy. His numbers weren't adding up. Under quota and over product. Found out later he was snacking on the job. Instead of firing him, David gave him a second chance but reduced his pay until he paid back what he owed" she said. "Sounds better than reasonable. What was the problem with that?" I asked. "This happened around last Christmas. Cost him his yearly bonus. Word was he counted on that for a down payment for a house. It was going to be a Christmas gift for his family" she said. "Ouch. That would be a good motive" I said. "Don't know about that. Allister is creepy but a killer? Hmm...I guess it's possible" she said.

 

"What are custom orders?" I asked. "This is part of the business that handles special requests. Some buyers want specific ages of Humites or races. Others want families or ones pregnant already for breeding. We fulfill those orders. There, that's him" she said pointing to a man in his 30's wearing glasses browsing rooms housing Humites.

 

"Allister, got a moment?" Danica asked him. He turned around and saw her. He frowned and then saw me. He looked apprehensive. "What's this about?"  he asked. "You heard your boss is dead right?" I asked. "Yeah I heard. Shame that" he said flatly. I heard Danica's high heel tapping the floor. She didn't like his attitude. "Heard you had some problems with him" I said. "Yeah, the guy cost me a house. You know how much real estate costs out here? Every year, fuck every month it goes up! Now my family has to wait in a tiny apartment another year before we can try again" he hissed. "You're lucky you still have a job" Danica said. "So what I indulged a bit? I'm human okay. Look at this one here" he said pointing to a Humite girl around 14. His finger was just an inch away from her. She grabbed his finger and kissed it lovingly. The 2 3/4 inch girl was snatched up quickly by the man.

 

See how innocent she looks? How she shows love to any human who touches her? So pretty and small. Don't you want to use her? Show her the power you have over her? A man in Seattle wants someone like her to worship his penis as he sleeps at night. That boy there. The one eating that strawberry? A woman wants him as a topping on her 50th birthday cake" he said with a shaking hand. "What's your point?" I asked. "My point is these things are temptation incarnate. I slipped up I agree but it shouldn't have costed me my bonus. I put in extra hours on the holidays when asked to. A reprimand would have been enough" he said. "So where were you up till 8:00 this morning?" I asked. "Wait...you think I killed him? You got the wrong guy buddy. He pissed me off but not enough to kill the guy. Besides I have a family to support. I'm not about to risk prison for revenge" he said.

 

I looked at him sizing him up to gauge if he was lying. "Look, I got here around 6:50 and badged in and went straight to the floor" he said. His PDA went off. "I got a new order in for a man and woman for a dissection study for a school. If there's not anything else I'd like to get back to work" he said. He walked away from us. "Asshole" Danica muttered. "I got that but he sounded believable. Anyway to confirm his whereabouts?" I asked. "Yes, the system records badge swipes. Standby" she said. "Confirmed. He badged in at 6:52 this morning and hasn’t left the work floor" she said. "I see yours there for 7:15 there on the list. There's got to be more people than this guy who had problems with him. There's like 3000 people here" I said. "I can pull up disciplinary files for the past year but there's not much. We kinda have higher than average turnover" she said. "Why?" I asked.

 

"Well some people have trouble with attaching themselves to the Humites here. We try to get around that with quarterly job rotations and keeping the Humites in the warehouse for only 24 hours. Some problems come from people spending some of their paycheck to go to Tiny Town" she said. That caught my attention.  "They go into their city?" I asked. "Yes, for a fee you can indulge yourself for a few hours as long as you don't destroy their settlements. Would you care to see it?" she asked smiling. It was the first time me seeing her smile. She was more beautiful when she did. I caught myself staring at her. Red lipstick on her young face. Brown eyes that matched her hair. I guessed her age to be around 25 or so. Probably a college grad to be entrusted with helping run such a large company. Maybe she and the victim had a relationship. "Detective?" she asked wondering why I hadn't answered. "Oh yes. I'd like to see the city" I answered.

 

Tiny town was pretty damn big. The size of two football fields and was covered by reinforced glass structure. She slid a keycard through a reader and a door unlocked. We stepped in. It was comfortable inside. Not too hot or cold. A slight breeze from fans blew through the enclosed city. "Incredible isn't it? The temperature is a constant 72 degrees and her fans circulate oxygen. All of this is necessary to protect them from predators like birds, snakes, or wild dogs" she said. "Their buildings look like ours" I said. "Of course, who do you think helped them build it? Their tallest building is about 5'6. The next harvest is due around the 14th of next month" she said. "That's that lottery thing right? I saw a special on it on tv" I said. "That's right. We draw a lottery for a day and month of birth. Humites that have it are collected for general processing" she said. "Don't you worry about over harvesting?" I asked.

 

"Not at all. We collect about 1000 Humites a day but they breed at about 1200 a day. Hence the allowing of our workers to come here to bleed off the excess population. It's a win win for everybody" she said. "I've been thinking. Is it possible for a Humite to have killed David?" I asked. She balked at me. "Absolutely not. Humites are utterly subservient to humans. The previous generation taught them that it's the price for living on our world" she said. "True but there's always deviants in a society" I said. "Maybe you should talk to the leader of this city" she said. She walked forward and stopped. She bent down and raised her foot. She took off her high heels. Her toes wriggled now they were free from those confining shoes. "These shoes weren't made for walking" she whispered.

 

She told me to watch my step as we walked. She spoke more about their society. They didn't have jobs since we provided food and supplies for them. Leisure and play was all they did. I chuckled at how they had tiny cars to get around their city. They had stores but you couldn't call them that. They just went in and took what's they needed. A utopia on the surface. Wouldn't mind this myself if I hadn't the threat of my birthday being drawn of just plucked up for whatever want a human had. "Help yourself if you see one you want. It's getting close to lunchtime anyway" she said. Danica was like some goddess strolling through the town. Her bare feet dancing around a Humite. I saw her stop for a second and reach into an open window of a building. She pulled out a man in his late 30's and stripped him bare. She casually tossed him into her mouth and hummed as she sucked on him. She gulped him down and patted her stomach and continued walking.

 

Seeing that my stomach growled. I hadn’t eaten a Humite for some time. They weren't super cheap but they were somewhat affordable. A general population one was around $8 and organizations all the time donated them to needy people. It's just odd to me. Every species on the planet fears dying. Mostly being eaten. But take this one standing on the corner of the street. A woman in her 20's holding the hand of her 7 year old girl. I bent down and picked her up. She smiled at me. I glanced at her daughter who looked at us. Humites had beautiful features on them. Not one was ugly. I felt my dick harden as she playfully stroked my finger. I undressed her and admired her for a second. Danica's humming broke my obsessing over her. I popped her into my mouth and swallowed. Damn, I forgot how sweet they taste. I glanced down at her daughter. She just hung her head and started walking away. I think I lost my appetite. 

 

After about 10 minutes of walking we reached a tall building. One of the tallest in here. She plucked her finger on the door and waited. "Danica! Good to see you!" a middle aged man said coming out. "Nice to see you too Delphis" she replied. "Detective meet Delphis. He's the city leader" she said. He showed no fear to the humans who towered over him. "Mind if we sit down?" she asked. Delphis shook his head. We sat down so it was more comfortable for us. "What brings you in here today? I wasn't expecting you here till next week. The male virgins you requested are still learning the sexual techniques you asked for" he said. I glanced over at the woman who was blushing red as a beet. "N-no that's not why we came here today. The man here wishes to know more about your kind" she said. "Ah! Sure! What would you like to know?" the tiny man asked me.

 

"How do you like humans?" I asked. "I love them! They give us food and shelter and ask for sacrifice in return. If it wasn't for humans we'd still be wandering the stars or worse dead" he replied. "So no ill will towards us? We use your people for our pleasure. No hard feelings about that?" I asked. The question seemed to confuse him. "Why would we hate our saviors?" he asked. "Is there any crime or malcontents in your city?" I asked. "The only crime here is murder. Usually over a mate. But that's rare" he replied. "What do you do with them?" I asked. "They automatically are sent to the great building" he replied. "The warehouse" Danica whispered. "And the malcontents?" I asked. "Reeducation" he replied. "I know what you’re asking. There have been some who wish to know why they are used like they are. Ones who asked to leave the city" Danica said.

 

"Any ever escape?" I asked. "Not to my knowledge. Besides how long could they survive here before being plucked up by a coyote or hawk?" Danica asked. "I see you painted your toes red Danica. Do you wish for someone to worship them again like last time?" Delphis asked. "No! No, that will be all" she stammered. She was embarrassed to say the least. She said nothing as we walked back. She slipped her heels back on and we stepped out into the open air. "Um...back there. If you didn't say anything I'd appreciate it" she mumbled. "What you do on your own time is your business as long as you don’t break laws. Besides...you're pretty enough to get away with some kinky fun" I said blushing. Man, why'd I say that? Keep it professional Eric.

 

She smiled and blushed. "I'll get those disciplinary files together this afternoon. Care to meet me here tomorrow around noon?" she asked. "Sure sounds fine. I have a few other questions I'd like to ask but that can wait till tomorrow" I said. As I drove back to the precinct I wondered who could have killed him. Not one solid lead. Obviously somebody wanted the most likeable guy in Texas dead.

 

"Tell me you got something Eric" my captain said. "Nothing. The best lead has an alibi and I can't find anyone else who'd want him dead. I'm meeting his personal assistant tomorrow to go over some files. Maybe I'll find something there" I said. "You better. I got the brass up in Austin breathing down my neck wanting results" he said.   Soon after the captain finished riding my ass I got a text. Baxter was asking me to meet him in the lab. "You got something?" I asked. "Check this out" he said. David was naked on the cook cold metal slab and Baxter was pointing to his scrotum. "Do I really need to see a dead guy's junk?" I asked. "Man up Eric. This is important. See this?" he said pointing to a tiny blemish. "Unfortunately yes" I said disturbed. "This is a puncture wound. Like a needle was here. This could be where the poison was injected" he said. "What kind of poison?" I asked. "Toxicology won't tell me for another three days" he said. "He had to know the murderer" I said. "I'd imagine so. I wouldn't let a stranger near my dick" Baxter said. I rolled my eyes and excused myself.

 

This didn't look good. Danica seemed too distraught if he was just a good friend to her. There was no forced entry either and she has a key. Shit. I hope it's not her. I decided to look her up online. I ended up finding out more about her. "Danica Roberts. 26 years old. Father deceased. Mother lives in Boston. Graduated with honors from Harvard with a Master’s in Business and a Bachelor's in Accounting. I see why David scouted her. Her address is in the well-off area just outside of Mariposa. Wonder how much she makes. Hmmm...nothing. Well Facebook can't tell me everything" I said to myself.  It was time to check out David's house. I met up with forensics at his mansion. "Damn look at those cars" one guy said. They were impressive. A Skyline, a Vanquish, a Benz SUV. Jesus, a 67' Shelby GT 500. I was in the wrong line of work. We began searching the house for anything unusual. Well we did find some things but nothing criminal wise. In his bedroom were Humites.

 

They were dressed in doll clothes. Mostly girls but some boys. One dressed in a cheerleader uniform. Another in a schoolgirl uniform. It felt voyeuristic seeing his fetishes. Wait...could they be witnesses to anything? I picked up the cheerleader girl. 2 1/2 inches tall with blue hair. She looked like she was 15. "What's your name?" I asked. "Cala" she replied. "Nice name" I said. "Thanks sir. Where is master? He's usually home by now" she asked. "Master died" I said. Her smile disappeared. She looked upset. "Have there been any strangers here in the last few days?" I asked. "...no" she whispered. She sat down on the bed. She hung her head. Was she crying? Can Humites get that attached to us?

 

I titled her head up with my finger. "How was David to you" I asked using his name. "He was nice to us. He never hurt us. Once I fell off the bed and he was upset that I got hurt. He cried. He liked making us feel good. He kissed and sucked on me every night and made sure that I smile at least once a day. He protected us" she said. "Protected you? From who?" I asked. "Lambert come see this" a forensics member said. I was annoyed that he interrupted me. "This guy had company" he said. He pointed to two things. One his toilet seat was down which wasn’t odd but the red nail polish on his marble sink was. "He has a girl. Well...had a girl" he said. Red nail polish? Wait a minute. I remembered Danica had red nail polish on her toes.

 

I quickly pulled my cell out and pulled up Danica's picture from Facebook. "Cala, you seen this woman before?" I asked. She backed up quickly and I heard muttering from the Humites on the counters and dressers. They knew her and not in a good way. Poor thing was scared. Scared? Why did these Humites seem so...human? "Guys can you give me some alone time with the witness?" I asked. They looked at me like was nuts questioning a Humite about a murder. "It's just us now. Cala, why are you so scared of her?" I asked. "She gets mad when master spends too much time with us. She and master were mating one time and wanted to eat me. Master said no. They yelled at each other. Called master a freak for choosing us over her" she said. Oh wow. Danica said nothing about that. Wonder why?

 

Cala was shaking. I petted her and she licked my finger. My dick got hard. She pulled my finger to her breasts. "I don't want to be alone. Can you take care of us?" she asked. "I...I don't know. Maybe I could say I'm putting you into protective custody" I stammered. I made a call. "Are you nuts?" the captain asked. "No. She ID'd a suspect and giving the circumstances she needs to be in protective custody as well as the others" I said. "A Humite? Is that even a legal witness?" he asked. "Well they're not blind. You wanted results right? Don't nitpick how they come by" I said. "Fine Lambert but it's on you if this doesn't work out" he said. "You're coming home with me. All of you" I said. They all relaxed somewhat. Cala told me where I could find a travel cage for them. They all got in, all 5 of them, and we left.

 

I went straight home with them. I lived in a one bedroom apartment in the old part of town. "Here's where you'll be staying for now. It's not as fancy as that mansion though" I said letting them out of that cage. "It's nice. As long as there's someone to spend it with we're fine" Cala said. The way she talked was unlike any Humite I've ever seen. A boy around 12 held her hand. "Is he nice sis?" the boy asked. "He's your brother?" I asked. "They're all my brothers and sisters" she replied. "Your father must have been a busy guy" I chuckled. "We never knew our dad" she said. Oops. Wasn't counting on that. I once read Humites bond for life. Maybe this was different.

 

Feeding them was easy enough. I had pizza delivered and just a tip of a slice fed all 5 of them. It felt weird to have them sit on my sofa and watch tv with me. I'd been a loner most of my life so having someone to talk to on my off time was odd...but enjoyable. As the hours ticked by a glanced down at my guests. All of them had fallen asleep. I got up and pulled an old moving box out of the closet. A light blanket made up their mattress. I gently picked them up one by one. The youngest of the five was a girl of 10. What was David doing with them? After placing them inside I picked up Clara. She still had on that cheerleader uniform. She began to wake up. She was startled and looked up at me. Poor thing started crying.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked. "A nightmare. I dreamed master died in front of me and somebody was eating me. It felt so real" she said trembling. I stroked her hair to calm her down. Her hands caressed my finger. "Um Cala. What things did your master do to you all?" I asked. "He did sex things to me" she replied. "And the others?" I asked. "Nothing except pet and kiss them" she said. Okay so David wasn't a complete pervert. "Why were you different?" I asked. "He said I was his first so I was special" she replied. Thinking for a second she did seem to be the oldest out of the group. "Well you're safe here" I said. She kissed my fingertip and started licking it. She knew how to excite a man.

 

I sat down to enjoy the feeling of such adulation. I felt my finger travel down her shoulder and brush her breasts. She shuddered. I stopped right there. "This isn't right. I'm supposed to be protecting you not using you" I said. "Please. It's been some time since I felt good. Won't you use me to make us both feel better?" she said. The tiny girl was begging to be molested. With a simple tug her shirt came off. Her skimpy skirt was next. She wore no undergarments underneath. She was naked in my hand except for some tiny sneakers. I eased those off and marveled at how cute her tiny feet were.  I raised her to my mouth and began kissing her body. The girl was getting hornet by the second. She was licking my lips and kissing me franticly. I felt wetness in my palm.  

 

The girl reclined in my hand and spread her legs. Her cunt was sopping wet. She was too cute and horny for me to ignore anymore. I began feasting in that tiny pussy of hers. She purred like some kitten and then began moaning deeply. I sucked every drop of her juices out of her as fast as she could make it. Her tiny legs began kicking and I grabbed her tiny foot and gently rubbed it. She was too wound up to take much more. With a tiny cry she came. Her sweet juices coated my tongue. Jesus did it taste good. I found myself so mesmerized I pushed her into my mouth. I sucked on her sweet meaty body. I had eaten Humites before but never was the sensation so wonderful. I felt her panic in my mouth. She started kicking my teeth. Her struggles made me almost cum. I found myself working her to the back of my mouth ready to swallow the tiny slut whole. A cry vibrated my mouth and it snapped me back to reality.

 

I spat her out on my palm. Jesus Christ I almost ate my star witness! She looked up at me like I had betrayed her. I turned away in shame. "I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry" I said. She must have realized how sorry I was. She tapped my palm so I'd look at her. "I understand. We are bite sized after all. I was just scared" she said. "We should stop for tonight. I got carried away" I said. "No, I want you to feel good too" she said pointing to the tent in my pants. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down. My cock sprang up as soon as I pulled my boxers down. She was still horny! After almost becoming a snack she still wanted sex! I gasped as she jumped out of my palm and landed on my shaft. Her tiny cute body holding on was hot as fuck. I wrapped my hand around her and my shaft and began stroking.

 

I had to calm myself. A part of me just wanted to jerk off as hard as I could not caring about crushing her along my meat. No, I showed her some self-control. If felt great as it was. Her perky tits squeezed onto my cock. Her tiny feet stroking the underside of my shaft. It was too much for me this time. I stroked faster and her tiny voice rose and fell as she moved. I felt myself about to cum. I pulled her away from my cock and held her in place on the head. I came hard shooting cum into her tiny pussy. Her uterus swelled with my seed until it leaked out of her. I fell back onto the sofa tired. She lay on my crotch exhausted and fell to sleep. I didn't want to wake her. I just let her sleep using my pubic hair as a mattress.

 

A phone call woke me up. "Eric, did you forget our meeting?" Danica asked. "No, no I was just about to head out" I said looking at my crotch. Cala was still snoozing. "Alright, see you soon then" she said hanging up. I gently placed the girl in the box with her siblings and got cleaned up. I was heading out and heard her voice. "Have a good day okay?" she said. Her voice sounded so sweet. My heart skipped a beat. "You too" I said. Come on Eric. She's a Humite. You can't fall in love with a Humite. It's like falling in love with a mouse or hot dog.

 

My mind was occupied with the thoughts of Cala and how human she seemed to be. Not to mention I had questions to ask Danica. She met me in the lobby of the main building. She led me to her office where she sat down. "I got the files you asked for. There were 13 disciplinary actions within the last 6 months. 7 of them don't work here anymore" she said. "Can you send them to my email?" I asked. "Sure. Just give it to me" she said, I gave her my email and she sent it. "How's the investigation going?" she asked. "It could be going better if I got all the information I needed. Someone held out some important info" I said looking dead into her eyes. "Who?" she asked. "You Danica. I did some checking. You never told me you were romantically involved with him" I said. The look on her face told me she knew she was busted. "How did..."

 

"I'm a detective Danica. I detect things. That was a very big thing to leave out when I asked you questions. Not only that. I found out you and him were having problems" I said. "Yeah I admit we were seeing each other and we had some arguments but that doesn't mean I'd kill him over it!" she said. "You need to be up front from now on. Now tell me what happened between you two and don't lie. I don't have any evidence pointing the finger at you killing him but I can arrest you for impending a police investigation" I said. She sighed and looked off for a second. "We started dating about a month after me coming here. We hit it off pretty good. He was sweet. Loved everyone. I even indulged some of his fetishes with Humites. Then he started working on a project that consumed his time. He apologized for it and we began talking about marriage. Things were great again until he started spending more time at work. When I'd come over he seemed distracted. I found out he brought some Humites to his home to live a year later."

 

"I thought nothing of it. After all they are good stress relievers too. Every time we had sex and I wanted to use his Humites he refused. Last week I told him I wanted to eat one and he freaked. He...he was thinking about calling off the wedding" she said. She knew how bad the last part looked. "I didn't kill him I swear! I swear to god I didn't!" she yelled crying. "Danica, I'm going to have to search your home" I said. She nodded knowing she had no choice in the matter. I called my captain and told him to get me a warrant to search her house. He quickly agreed. Danica stood there worried in the doorway as me and a few others searched her home. We seized computers and her cell phone. Then when we went to search her bedroom she freaked. "Wait please! If it's okay just Detective Lambert" she said.

I was the only one who entered. Damn, I see why she didn't want anyone else to see this. There was 10 Humites scattered on dressers. Some stood around waiting for their mistress. Others sleeping. One caught my eye and I heard her hold her breath. A young man was tied up with string upside down. He had been sexually tortured. Danica had a cruel streak. They seemed happy to see her. Oddly enough they all acted like any Humite would. Eager to please and cared not for themselves. Totally opposite of Cala and her siblings. "I see you have your own tastes" I said. She was ashamed. I chose not to collect her Humites. It was easy to guess she didn't share them with others and these guys probably didn't survive long with her anyway. "Are you finished yet?" she asked nervous. I looked around some more. No weapons or anything sharp. Nothing incriminating at all. "For now. Don't leave town Danica" I said leaving. Data forensics turned up nothing. She was a freak in her own right judging what I saw and what forensics said but nothing supporting the theory she did it. She had motive and opportunity though. We needed a smoking gun to arrest her.

 

I poured over collected evidence over and over. No traces of poisons. No damning emails though a few were racy. Phone records were similar. If she did it she covered her tracks well. I went home after I couldn't focus anymore. Cala was busy playing with her younger sisters. Her brothers were watching TV. Damn near stepped on one. "What you watching?" I asked the 2 inch 8 year old boy. He seemed to be scared of me. "Cartoons master" I said. It seemed creepy for a kid to call me that Humite or not. "Call me Eric" I said. He nodded. "Long day Eric?" Cala asked. I noticed she didn't call me master. "Yes. It feels like Danica might have killed David but I can't find evidence to support it" I said. "Why don't you relax with us?" she asked. I relaxed while her brothers argued about what to watch. Her youngest sister, a 10 year old cuddled my finger while her 13 year old sister crawled up to my shoulder and nuzzled my neck. Cala lay on my chest and just scrunched her tiny toes and stretched on get comfy. 

 

We sat there watching TV as we ate. After some time we all dozed off. A sound of thunder awoke me. Cala was gone. Her brothers and sisters were still using me as a pillow but she was gone. Where did she go? Maybe she went to the bathroom? I had placed a small box on the floor so they could use it while I was at work. As I looked around I heard the sound of tiny bare feet on my tile floor.  "Cala is that you?" I asked. "Yes" she said softly. "Went potty?" I asked. "...yes" she said making her way back up the sofa. The clock said it was 3 a.m. I carried her family to their box but kept Cala. "Wait. Take Junie with us" she said. "Why?" I asked. She pointed at the 13 year old girl. She was panting in her sleep. Her tiny face was flushed red and she was sweating. "Oh shit she's sick!" I said. "No she isn't. She's in heat for the first time. I was like this 3 of your months ago. It's always the worst the first time for us “Cala said.  "Umm...what do you want me to do about it?" I asked. "Well you know...sex her" she said fidgeting.

 

"What? Wouldn’t it be better for one of your kind to do that?" I said surprised. "She told me today she rather do it with you" she replied. I gently picked up the 2 3/4 inch girl with my fingers and brought her with us to my bedroom. I laid them on the bed and lay down next to them. "Wake up sis" Cala said shaking her shoulder. She wasn't stirring. I spread her legs and saw her tiny pussy was red and moist. She was ready alright. A gentle lick and she moaned. I began licking her cunt more and more until she gasped herself awake. She looked up at me with surprise and then reclined as I licked her again. "Cala I feel so hot" she whined. Cala kissed her on the lips and Junie held that kiss longer than sisters should. "It's okay. Eric will make you feel better like you wanted" Cala whispered. My mouth sucked her tiny leg into it. I felt her tiny toes clenching and the girl giggled and gasped. My finger rubbed her smooth stomach.

 

I let her leg fall out of my mouth. Her skin shined with my saliva. She had nice tits for her age. She bucked on the bed when I touched them. "Our nipples become sensitive when we're in heat" Cala said seeing my surprise. I used my fingers to pin her down so she couldn't move again. I licked and sucked on this tiny teen suffering for sex. My own sex drive was revving up. I pulled off my boxers and when I went back to her I saw that Cala had taken up where I left off. She was licking her pussy and traveled up her body. Junie was making funny squeaking sounds as her sister sucked her nipples. My cock hung over them. "Look up sis" Cala said seeing my erection hovering above their bodies. "It's so big!" Junie said. "And it's for you" Cala said. "For me? I want it sis! I want it so bad! I want his cum in me so bad! I want to have his baby!" she cried. Cala got off her quietly and sat next to her. I was perplexed as to why she callously just stepped to the side with no smile or anything. Tiny hands grabbed my cock.

 

I saw her grasping for it. She craved it like a drowning man craved air. I gently began rubbing it along her body. The softness of the bed kept her from being crushed by my man meat. Then she grabbed it with her arms and legs. I sat up and she was clinging to it. She jacked herself along my cock faster than I could think possible. She had me cumming within minutes. I held her firm against my cockhead as I dumped load after load into her Humite pussy. You'd think she'd be done and satisfied but no. She slid down my shaft and began sucking the dribbling cum out of me. I was setting hard once again. I lay on my back as the tiny girl worshipped my dick. Cala just lay on the bed just watching. I picked her up and began sucking on her pussy. Strange, she seemed uninterested. Moody even. I stopped molesting her.

 

"Something wrong Cala? You jealous?" I asked. "Pfft, no!" she said. "Oh I bet you are!" I said taking her ankle in my grip and licking her bare sole. She shrieked and laughed. "I like it better when you laugh and smile" I said. The look she had on her face touched me. She looked like she was about to cry. She jumped free of my grip and hugged my face. "I love you so much" she whispered. I let her stay there. She seemed to enjoy this more anyway. I came twice after that. Each time Junie lapped up what she could. When she was full she began jamming my cum into her by scoop fulls with she hands. She was burnt out by dawn. My alarm went off and I gently picked up the sticky teen off my cock and placed her next to her sleeping older sister. They awoke just as I left the house.

 

"I got results back on David Weller" Baxter said as I was getting coffee. "What you got?" I asked sipping. "Cyanide or and industrial version of it. Very lethal shit. Poor fuck was dead before he hit the floor" he said. "How'd something like that get into his system?" I asked. "By a tiny puncture wound on his junk is how" he said. "That's gotta hurt quick death or not" I said. "Who you fucking telling? By the way, I heard you have his Humites at your place. What's that like?" he asked. "Different. They act so human it's freaky" I said. "I don't know how you do it Eric. I saw what they looked like. Each one looks good enough to eat especially the oldest one" he said chuckling. "Good thing they're not with you" I said smiling. A close bolt of lightning shook the precinct. "Can you believe this weather? Raining like Noah's worst nightmare out there. They got flash flood warnings out already." he said. It's was true. It was raining hard. Not only that, the clouds themselves had a weird yellow tinge to them. I got a text from the captain. I stopped by his office to see what's what.

 

"We got a tip just now about where to find the murder weapon in Danica Roberts home. They say to look under her mattress. Check on it. Get that smoking gun" the captain said. I drove in the rain until I got to her home. She wasn't home which was good. She couldn't interfere. My mind wondered who could have made the call and why would she keep the murder weapon especially one so small. We popped her door open and set off her alarm. Well she knew we were there now. We made our way to the bedroom. Her Humites were gone. Traces of blood were on her dresser. The poor things must have been the target of her anger at us. We flipped the mattress and we found a small sewing needle. The tip was discolored green. Very, and I do mean very, carefully they put the needle in an evidence bag. We ran it back to the lab. Within just a few minutes it came back positive for not just cyanide but for male human DNA. Just a small matter to type it back to David.

 

We drove as fast as we could to the company and found her quickly getting in her car. "Hands above your head! Danica Roberts you're under arrest for the murder of David Waller" I yelled aiming my gun at her. Her eyes were full of shock. She screamed she didn't do it as I read her the Miranda. She rode in my car as we headed back to book her. "We found the murder weapon under your bed. Why did you do it?" I asked. "It wasn't me! I was framed!" she sobbed. I glanced in my rear view at her. Her eyes full of tears and running mascara. Odd, they didn't look like those of a killer caught. She sat in interrogation room 2 waiting for me.

 

"Why Danica? Was it jealousy of those Humites or was it him having second thoughts about marriage?" I asked her. The clink of handcuffs as she shifted in her chair told me she had feelings about them. "I didn't do it. I loved him. I was going to give up my...appetites for him. You ever loved someone so much you'd change your way of life for them? That was me" she whispered. "So you're saying someone framed you?" I asked. "That has to be it! Why would someone keep a tiny weapon on them?" she asked. Same question I asked myself. "So who would benefit from it other hen you taking the fall?" I asked. "I don't know. David was working on some hush hush project involving Humite breeding. He wanted a competitive edge with cuter, meatier, tastier, more fertile Humites" said. "Why would someone want to kill him over that?" I asked. "Eric, the Humite industry is a cutthroat one. Everyone is looking for an edge. Be it pricing, faster breeding, or goddamn cuteness. We have the North American continent on lockdown but we can't make headway into Asia for shit. We're talking billions on the line. Sounds like a good motive right?" she asked. It did.

 

I excused myself from the room and went behind the glass. "You buying this?" my captain asked. "Well to play devil’s advocate here it was pretty convenient we got that tip wasn't it?" I asked.  "So what are you saying?" he asked. "We don't cut her loose but we look into this assassination angle" I said stepping out of the room. "Danica, you know any way to confirm your theory?" I asked. She thought about it. "The security footage! If I had killed him I'd show up on the hallway camera!" she said.  We did seize the footage but had a hard time salvaging the video. Now though we had a very accurate time he had died. We queued the time for the footage beginning when she left until the he time she claimed to find him. I'll be damned. She wasn't on it. She was telling the truth. "So?! What did you find?!" she asked.

 

"You weren't on the video. You're telling the truth" I said unlocking her handcuffs. "So what now?" she asked rubbing her wrists. "Now we find whoever set you up. We need access to David's files. Whatever he was working on might give us a clue to whoever had the most to lose if he pulled off his project" I said. Cyber forensics had been working on the contents of his hard drive. They broke his passwords but found nothing. Danica took a look. "Something is wrong. I know he was working on a breeding program but I don't see a file directory for it. It might be stored on the company server. We need to go back there" she said. Danica rode in my car back to Humite International. She wasn't her friendly self anymore. She was either pissed at me, whoever set her up, or both. God it was raining hard.

 

As we got to the front door we saw there was no power. Danica hopped out of the car quickly and ran to a worker standing under an awning. "Why the hell is the lights out?" she asked the woman smoking a cigarette. "Lightning knocked out the transformer. Solar charged batteries are keeping the warehouse AC running and emergency lights but they said the generator won't kick over" the woman said. Danica pulled out her phone. "Nick? What is this about the generators? Yeah...yeah...well fuck just keep at it" she said hanging up. "Nick in maintenance said the generators blew a fuse starting up. It will take 15 to 20 minutes to fix it" she said. A rumble of thunder signaled it would be a long wet wait. "Let's go back to my car" I said. "No, I got a better idea. I need to check on them anyway" she said. We went to Tiny Town. They were doing much better than we were.

 

Danica slipped off her flats and walked around in her nylons while I walked around on my black socks. We made our way to the center of town. Humites smiled at us and waved. Some flashed their naked bodies as if to gain approval from us. The difference of them compared to Cala and her siblings was like day and night.   As we got to where we were going we saw Delphis talking to a group. "Hey Delphis. Mind if we stay here awhile?" Danica asked. "M-mistress! I wasn't planning to see you here today. Sure, care for anything?" he asked. Odd. Delphis seemed almost panicked by see Danica. I knew he didn't fear her judging the last time we were here. What changed?

 

"A barrel of cool water and three virgin boys. Eric?" she asked me. "N-nothing" I stammered. Ever since I started looking after those Humites I'd lost what nerve I had eating them. "Don't be shy. Bring him some cute girls Delphis" she said. "What's with you? You haven't looked at any of the Humites here since we came in. Honestly, you have no desire to eat one?" she asked. "I'm not hungry" I replied. My stomach growling called me a liar. "Your stomach is more honest. Look at this one. Not even a nibble?" she said plucking a 14 year old girl from her boyfriend's embrace. "Look my viewpoints kinda changed. Leave it at that" I said. She sat the girl back down. "You sound like David" she said glancing over to the three boys being led by a woman toward her. Danica gained slightly like a person seeing a waiter bring them long awaited food. She picked up a boy around 13 and tossed him into her mouth. She spat out his shoes and loose clothes like an expert and swallowed.

 

"David got like that a mouth after he started his project. He spoiled his Humites rotten. I think he loved them more and me" she said picking up another boy and ripping his clothes off. This one she chewed up noisily which disturbed me that the boy never screamed. They never scream. "I think he loved you all in his own way. Instead of being jealous did you ever try to understand he might just have wanted to share all that love he had?" I asked. She paused. The boy in her fingers looked up at her smiling. She just stared at him. She gently put him down. "...I never thought of it that way" she whispered. She hung her head and silently cried. A tapping on my socked toe alerted me to a 19 year old girl waiting to be eaten by me. I brought her up to my face.

 

She was pretty with that sea green hair and eyes. Her tits were huge for her size. Skimpy clothes on her. Humites only wore the most basic of clothes seeing how hyper sexual they were. I tugged off her top and saw her tits better. She was curvy. Not skinny or chubby, curvy. She had to have given birth by now. I gently squeezed her right breast and a tiny stream of milk shot from it. She had just given birth within the last week or so it seemed. There was no way I could eat her. I tasted my fingertip where her milk coated it. My god did it taste good. It reminded me of when mom would put sugar and vanilla extract in my milk on those cold winter mornings at breakfast. I wanted more.

 

I sucked her breasts into my mouth and sucked her milk. The girl giggled and sighed as she held my nose. My palm was getting wet from her aroused pussy. Within seconds I had sucked her tits dry. She looked at me waiting for what would happen next. I kissed her gently on her face and stroked her hair. She was surprised to find me putting her back on the street. I waved for her to leave and I saw she was actually disappointed. I glanced over and Danica who was doing better now and I glanced at Delphis. He was staring at me intensely. If I didn't know better I'd swear he was judging me.  Her phone rang and she answered. "That was maintenance. They got the generators running. The server is back up" she said quietly.

 

We made our way back to the main building and up to his office. "It will take just a minute to boot up the computer" she said sitting down. She fired up his terminal and logged in. "I'm looking. Found something. Yeah, he was working on breeding better Humites. Wait...that's strange" she said. "What is it?" I asked. "The directory size is too large for what I'm seeing. There's a ghost drive here!" she said. "Ghost drive?" I asked ignorant. "It’s when you copy a hard drive and hide it. Why would he though? Can you get me some coffee?" she asked. I left the room and walked a door down to where the floor coffee machine was. "I found it. Shit, it's not taking the password. I can't open it without the password" she said. I thought for a second. "Try Cala" I said.

 

"....it opened. How did you know?" she asked as I was walking back. "How you told me he doted on his Humites it was a good guess" I said. I heard a thump. "Danica did you hear a...oh shit" I said walking back into the office. Danica was slumped over the keyboard. Her eyes were open. Foam bubbled from her mouth. I quickly ran over to her. She wasn't breathing. No pulse. She was dead. Poisoned no doubt the same way David Waller had been. The killer was here! I pulled by gun out ready for whoever was around. How did he killer get past me?! I tried calling for backup but my phone said "no service". Goddamned storm was screwing up reception.

 

"Danica, I'm so sorry" I said looking at her. I glanced over at the screen. "Project Unity? What's that?" I asked myself. I carefully pulled the keyboard from under her. I noticed a puncture wound on the top of her hand. The file had multiple entries in it like a journal.  The first one was dated a year and a half ago. "February 12, 2021. Our research department has found a promising antigen that might overcome the chromosome incompatibility between Humite and human crossbreeding" it said.

 

What the fuck?! He was trying to breed hybrids?! That's impossible not to mention even trying is forbidden by the UN! Why would he even try? "February 14, 2021. What I've been suspecting for some time was confirmed late tonight. Danica can't have kids. Project Unity was in the beginning trying to find a way to increase the life span of Humites for commercial purposes but I see now a better idea. Think of how many families could have hybrid children that would be cheap to feed, house, and care for. I decided I'd be the first test subject. A Humite of 14 years old seems to be the best case to use. Extremely fertile. The one I chose tonight is called Luca. Very affectionate"

 

"February 17, 2021. SUCCESS! She’s pregnant! She's carrying my baby! An actual hybrid baby!  It will be a week or so before we know the gender. I hope it's a girl. February 28, 2021. A Humite ultrasound confirmed it’s a girl! We easily forget how advanced their technology can be. An ultrasound machine that can fit in our hands. Luca is showing now. I asked her what she'd like to name the baby. She wants to name her Cala. March 4, 2021. Like many Humites, Luca has entered a hypersexual phase of pregnancy. Poor girl wants to be stimulated constantly. Every few hours or so I do things to calm her down like rub her feet, stroke her ass, or suck the milk from her breasts. She seems to only fall asleep if I lick her pussy to orgasm. God I'm so wound up when I leave out of here. Danica has been my stress relief gracefully. Bet she wonders why I'm so horny coming back from the office."

 

"March 10, 2021. Today was the day. I got a call from where they were monitoring Luca. Her water broke. The tiny girl is going into labor. Jesus I'm scared. I...I really love her. What if she dies? What if they both die? I just pray nothing happens to her. March 11, 2021. I'm a daddy! Cala was born nice and healthy. Luca had to endure a very long labor. I've been told that Humite labor rarely lasts beyond 3 hours. I can see that hybrids put more strain on the mothers. Wonder if something can be done about that. Cala is too tiny for me to hold. Half the size of my fingernail. I had to use a magnifying glass to see her face. She looks like her mom."

 

"April 30, 2021. Cala took her first steps today. Luca loves her so much. I asked her if she wanted another child. She quickly agreed.  May 28, 2021. Luca gave birth to a boy and girl which I named Gregory after my father and Junie after her mother. They look like me. Cala can talk a little now. Cutie pouted when her mother told her she was too little to hold them. July 4, 2021. I snuck Luca and the kids out of the complex to see the fireworks. Wasn't planning to go but Cala threw a tantrum. Yes and actual tantrum like a 4 year old human child! I pulled down her tiny pants and spanked her butt for misbehaving. Seeing her cry though made me cave in. It concerns me how she showed anger. Humites are eager to please and show no hostility to anything or anyone. Therefore anger is not an emotion they have. Did she inherit human emotions? This needs further study."

 

"October 31, 2021. I've been sidetracked with Danica for the past few months. She really wants to get married. I don't know. I've seen a cruel streak in her. She brought over some Humites the other night. Sexually tortured them for hours. One man still worshipped her vagina even after biting off his legs. She found it arousing to feed me Humites like some roman emperor. I snapped she I felt a pregnant Humite stuck in my throat. My mind flashed to Luca. I acted like I was choking but I was actually trying not to throw up. How can I eat another Humite now that my children are half Humite themselves? They're having a Halloween party down in the warehouse. They've store used Humites and are playing party games with them. Bobbing for Humites is the favorite this year. I'm staying with Luca and the kids having fun. Cala looks so pretty with that ballerina costume I custom made for her."

 

"Every week she looks more like her mom. Gregory and Junie were so excited to get candy. I picked up Luca and went into another room for some quiet time. She's older for sure but still pretty. I came in her three times and just cuddled her to my face. I wish Danica was this loving. November 19, 2021. Luca gave birth to another girl. She named her Sia. We joked about how big our family would be but joking aside I'm worried. Luca's heart stopped during labor for just a moment. I think giving birth to hybrids is killing her. This has to be our last child. December 30, 2021. What in God's name have I done? I had an argument with Danica a few weeks back about setting the wedding date and got shitfaced. When I woke up I found myself in Luca's quarters utterly covered in cum. I didn't just blow my load on her. I blew my load in her. It's nearly impossible to about a pregnancy in a Humite without killing them. Luca saw me crying and with her cum covers body hugged my face."

 

"Don't cry she said. I love you so much master. You gave me children and you love us so much. Don't cry. Everything is okay. Luca loves you she told me. That was then and now she barely hanging on to life giving birth to another child. December 31, 2021. Luca died early this morning just as our last child was born; a baby boy. The doctors asked me what to do with her. I told them to leave and their job was done.

I ate her. I wanted her to be a part of me always and so I ate her. I felt her lifeless body slip down my throat and land in my stomach. I cried like a child on that cold floor. I had to break the news to the kids. Oh god the looks on their faces. So human... I took them home to live with me from then on. They were too human to live in some box in a sterile room especially with no parents. It's all my fault. I killed their mother and what will damn me to hell is that none of them know I'm their dad. I made Luca swear to never say a word. May corrupt the psychological study. David you are a cruel bastard."

 

"May 8, 2022. It's been some time since I made a notation in this file. I've all about given up on Project Unity. Hybrids cause extreme emotional attachments in humans and by seeing how fast my kids are growing they will die like any Humite within 6 years. Since the beginning of this year we've been trying to find ways to slow their growth to no effect. Until that riddle is solved I'm putting the project on hold. Danica and I aren't doing too well. She wanted to eat Cala last week. She has no idea she's my daughter. How could I tell her? After all Cala and her siblings are illegal by UN law. Last night there was a problem. Cala went into heat for the first time. I know from experience that the first time is torture for Humite girls if they don't mate. I thought of using a Humite male from Tiny Town to help her but the offspring would be too Humite and I need her to be pure for any future developments in the project. No telling what Humite DNA would do to her womb."

 

"May 9, 2022. I couldn't take looking at her suffering any longer. For two days she's been moaning and sweating. Her body temp is reaching dangerous highs. I picked her up and began sucking her pussy to calm her down. Cala reacted immediately and humped my mouth. I'm ashamed to admit her juices were so sweet. Even her sweat was sweet. Her body was sensitive to my touch. Her toes curled when I licked her feet. Her body shuttered when I licked her tiny ass. Her legs jerked when I sucked her tits. Cala came in my mouth so many times I lost count. At one point she was so far gone she crawled into my mouth. She humped my tongue and I could feel her pussy on my taste buds. The taste...the taste reminded me of her mother. She scared the life out of me when she crawled to the back of my throat. I damn neared swallowed my own daughter! Enough was enough. I pulled her out. Thankfully she had burned through most of her arousal. She sexually bonded with me. I know it's wrong but I love her and hate to see her suffer. May God forgive me." the entry said.

 

Fuck me. David was the father of Cala and her siblings! The crazy bastard saw to every need for them and I do mean every need. I'm going to need a drink after all of this. A drink and a vacation. This explained why Cala said she doesn't know who her father is. It doesn't explain why David would be murdered. Wait...maybe it did. Hold on. There's one more entry here. Son of a bitch. It's dated the day before he was found dead!

 

"July 10, 2022. I’ve been so distracted by Cala asking who her father is I never saw the frightening discovery hidden in her DNA. Running a compatibility check between her DNA and a volunteer on my research team led me to see that in our volunteer they had Humite DNA markers similar to Cala. I had to verify what I was seeing. I tested more volunteers. There can only one horrific conclusion. Humites…..” it said before abruptly ending. “What did he find?! OWWW!” I yelled looking down at my hand. My vision blurred but I swore I saw a Humite girl on the desk. “Cala…” I said before my eyes closed.

 

Imagine my surprise to see I wasn’t dead. Imagine more when I found I was lying in the middle of Tiny Town. “You’re awake” a tiny male voice said. I tried to move but couldn’t. I was barely able to turn my head toward that voice. “Delphis?” I asked recognizing the tiny man. “Evening Detective” he said. I tried to move again but I was paralyzed. “Don’t bother sir. You are undergoing the first stage of the process. A side effect is loss of motor control” he said. “Process?” I asked. “Yes, your investigation finally led you too close for comfort” he said. “Like David?” I asked. “That was unfortunate. He found out the truth about us and had to be stopped before he could tell others” he said. “Why didn’t you kill me like you did him?” I asked. “Because she asked for your life to be spared” he said pointing. Cala walked into my view. “Cala…why?” I asked. “I never wanted you to find out this way Eric” she said. “Find out what?” I hissed. “Cala is living proof of the end result of our master plan for your world. You see you think that Humites are weak harmless creatures that are dependent on your species to survive. Some of that is true. We are weak and we do need you to survive but harmless…no not in the slightest. We came to your world not as refugees but as conquerors.”

 

“You couldn’t conquer shit. We’re too big and you have no weapons!” I yelled. “True we couldn't conquer your world outright. Besides, you’re too dangerous as a species. You’d have poisoned the planet with radioactive fallout from your barbaric nuclear weapons in the effort to kill us. In order for our species to replace yours as rulers of this world we had to rely on one advantage you humans don’t have. We have not one but two methods of reproduction. One you know of is sexual reproduction but the other one no human knew…except David Waller. Our DNA can work parasiticly in a humanoid host. Every time a human ate one of our kind our DNA bonded with the host slowly getting them ready for what was to come. Every one they ate was another tick of the clock to their personal doomsday” Delphis said cackling. I looked at the man and then at Cala. She looked away from me.

 

“You knew?” I asked.  She nodded. My teeth clenched. “Don’t be angry at her. Poor girl has gone through enough already for someone she loves to hate her. She wandered into our town last week after trying to find her way around the large building there. I saw her for what she was. So human in emotions. The girl was crying that her master that raised her and sexually used her was her father. At first I didn’t see the problem. We mate in our families at the time when we have no others to do so with. A human taboo I’m sure. I asked her how she found out and she overheard humans discussing her DNA makeup being mixed with David’s. From what she told me David was looking at DNA patterns in ways that could expose our plan. I sent her back to spy on him after convincing her how monstrous he would be to her siblings as they matured. When she returned she told me he had discovered something frightening to him and had multiple tests run.”

 

“We knew he found out our secret plan. A plan entrusted to the 36 captains and their descendants. I gave Cala a needle coated with a poison used to repel vermin from the glass enclosure and told her to kill him. It was her who also killed that wicked human Danica Roberts. She’s been following you for the last two days. She begged me not to kill you today. I decided to let you live for two reasons. You showed kindness and compassion to that girl I had presented to you earlier. The other reason is that you’re too late to stop us anyway” he said. “We won’t give in to your kind. We will stop you” I said. “Stop us? It’s already begun Eric. Notice the weather lately? How strange the clouds look. The heaviness of the rain? Five days ago Humite populations around the world launched small probes into the atmosphere. Each probe contains a retrovirus that will activate Humite DNA patterns in human hosts. Now we know not every human has eaten a Humite but we estimate that 99.99% of humans have. More than enough to topple your species off the throne for control of this world. It will take about three days for the infected population to revert to Humites. The best part is that your mind will be erased by neurological restructuring. You’ll all be blank slates” he said.

 

I felt my rage overflow hearing that but as much as I struggled I couldn’t move an inch. Worse yet whatever was happening to me was increasing. My muscles were contracting and it was getting harder to think. Cala ran over to me. I was so angry I could’ve crushed her to paste. She touched my cheek. “Don’t…you…fucking…touch…me” I said trying to find words. Pain shot through my body to the point my screaming rattled tiny windows. My clothes got baggier and then I fainted from shock.

 

“Where am I? Who am I?” I asked. I looked around and nobody seemed familiar. One girl though held out her hand. “Who are you?” I asked. “Cala” she replied. “Do you know who I am?” I asked. “Yes, you’re my husband Xelen. My siblings were worried and sent me to go look for you. You were in an accident and hurt yourself.  Let’s go home and get you some clothes and food” the kind girl said to me. I heard rain above striking glass. I could only imagine how long it took to build something so massive. “What’s that?” I asked pointing to massive layers of cloth lying on the street. “Nothing, just some old trash. Come Xelen, It’s been a long day. Let’s go home” she said leading me to a home I couldn’t remember hoping one day I could…

 

We’re told things by our parents as we grew up things that seemed too hard to believe. “Don’t do that your face will freeze that way” or “Don’t do that you’ll go blind”. We call these old wives tales but there is one old wives tale that we know now to be true. “You are what you eat”. For Eric and the humans of his world, this is never been more horrifically true. This has been an episode of The Size Zone…

 

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a military pilot marooned on an alien world with his worst enemy. Stay tuned for the next episode "The Survivors"

Episode 5...The Survivors by Size Master

Tonight we will meet Marik a 19 year old fighter pilot fighting a gruesome war. Like many soldiers in a war he has preconceived notions about his enemy. Soon he will learn what his enemy is really like and the truth will lead him to The Size Zone and beyond... 

 

I'm busy inspecting my M-1 Vindicator fighter so I don't hear any of the support crew talking. This bird has seen a lot of action. How many sorties have I been in with her? 100 maybe? No, look at the micro meteor hits. That takes time. 21 kills painted on my hull. That's 21 ships not actual personnel kills. The Hunons pack their ships with crew to maximize their efficiency. One of the reasons it's so risky taking on their destroyers and cruisers with just fighters. Damn things are literally bristling with weapons. What I've found works best is come at them from where their engines are. Blind spot there. It's no exaggeration to say I've killed at least 12,000 of them. But that's a drop in the bucket compared to how many have died on both sides of this war. This war has been raging since the time of my great grandfather. An entire century of slaughter.  

 

They say the Hunons started it first when they encountered a survey team on an unexplored planet and killed them all. When a scout ship went to see why the survey team failed to report back they found a Hunon destroyer in orbit along with the survey ship debris. We destroyed it within seconds. They then had a heavy cruiser check on them when they failed to report back. It was the first real battle between the Hunons and us the Manonites. It was a victory for them but our scout ship was able to jump out of the system before being destroyed. Every attempt at peaceful solutions has failed. Ever since it has been a kill on sight order. What’s so unnerving is how similar they look to us. This is a big universe and the only alien life we find looks exactly like us except they're only 4 inches tall. What they lose in size they make up for in weapons and population. They can breed faster than us. It only takes 9 months for a Hunon to gestate. 2 years for us. That means they can replace troops faster than we can unless... 

 

Well, that's the question isn't it? How far will you go to kill your enemy? We used orbital nukes to take out bases at first then we moved onto outposts and then any town that had the slightest sign of Hunon military presence. After 30 years we were wiping out whole cities just to be sure. Historians call the first 30 years The First Campaign. Grandad said he grew up hearing how we would take out a city and then lose one of ours in retaliation. As more battles broke out the borders were better drawn. The border worlds suffered the most. Oceania was once the jewel of the Manonite Federation. Now it's just a radioactive graveyard for 3 billion people. As the war dragged on more worlds were destroyed by conflict. It became so bad that both sides had to retreat to their core worlds.       

 

That was The Second Campaign. Battlegroups had to be formed to fight of the wolf pack formations of the Hunons. This upped the casualties on both sides. Entire areas of space unnavigable due to the size of debris fields. Hundreds, sometimes thousands of ships locked in battle. 15 years ago one brave man spoke out concerning the war. He said that fighting would lead to mutual extinction and we had to renew efforts to find a road to peace. His shuttle mysteriously exploded one day as it ferried him and his family to his home space colony.  One of the most fucked up things about this war is many of us having never seen a Hunon in person. Ship to ship combat can be thanked for that. The veterans though have seen Hunons. This was before orbital bombardment tactics was used. Back when ground combat was necessary to hold or take planets.

 

Our first flight instructor was a vet from the First Campaign. Crazy old coot he was but his stories were always good to hear. He told us one time he was assigned air patrols on Mercuris, a mostly water planet in the Ventris Cluster. He spotted land assault scout force one day coming over a ridge as he was taking a piss. He used his laser pistol to soften them up. He was worried about that heavy tank they had taking point. Hunons use the nastiest of weapons and I can't blame them. We are damn near 40 times their size. He said he saw that tank barrel glow bright orange and he dove for the sand. The gamma discharge was so close his hair was singed. It impacted not far from him pulverizing the sand to glass. It takes a minute for those barrels to cool and he used them. Firing off laser shots finished off the tank. He carefully got closer making sure the tank squad was dead.

 

All of them were except for a Hunon woman playing dead. As soon as his back was turned she fired her rifle. The old man said that was how he got that fucked up scar in the back of his neck. He said he was so pissed he grabbed her up and fucking ate her. "Hunons are the assholes of the galaxy but man they fucking taste good" he said to us. Could I eat a Hunon? It's different when your food can talk and shit. I hope I never have to know. People say I'm strange seeing how I don't want to kill every Hunon I see. If I had the choice I'd just kill the solders. That rep made it so nobody wanted to be my copilot. But I'm getting ahead of myself here. Right now we're in the middle of the Third Campaign. The worst one...

 

It began 3 years ago. I had just joined the academy and was stationed on L3. A colony orbiting our homeworld. Shelter sirens went off one day and we were ordered to take shelter. We didn't know what was happening until an instructor who was with us told us what was happening. A Hunon ship, a ship a thousand times bigger than anything ever encountered some out of jump space near lunar orbit. Our fleet guarding our planet was small. Most of our fleets were busy guarding the border. This was no ordinary ship. What was reported was no torpedo tubes or massive gamma laser cannons. A long tube made up the spine of the ship. The Instructor was able to see what monitoring stations did. An arc of energy shot along the ship till something not quite there flew out the end. I say that because you couldn't see it but the stars rippled as it moved.

 

Then as it crossed in front of the planet we began to realize what it was. A black hole. The ship had fired a black hole at our world. We watched helplessly as it hit our home. Our planet shattered like a crystal ball. For an entire day we watched chucks of our world the size of nations fall into nothingness. Our world was gone. Our home for millions of years exploded and crushed to the size of a proton. We had no home left. No colony worlds or border planets. Just ships to house and protect what was left of our species and that wasn't much. The estimate on how many of us were left was about 16 million. A far cry from 11 billion. As crazy as it sounds, there was a silver lining to that day. We were able to capture the ship. The fucked up gravity fields made it impossible to jump out and we were able to knock out its weakened defenses.

 

Can you imagine what we did to the crew? It was carrying crew of 30,000. After interrogations there were only 100 left alive but they did tell us what we wanted. The ship was called a singularly cannon. Damn thing really did fire black holes. The biggest design flaw was it didn't have a self-destruct device. A bad oversight for them that cost them dearly. Their interrogators, gods above, figured out how to operate it. I can imagine it didn't take much for those hundred to spill everything. I heard stories of how the interrogators didn't eat any meals or changed shoes often during that month of trying to find out what they wanted to know. You don't have to be a genius to guess what forms of intimidation they used.

 

We were able to remote pilot the cannon and they set course for their homeworld. It was further away than expected. Their own navcomm led us right to it. A philosopher once said that revenge is a dish best served cold and it's very cold in space. The Hunon homeworld suffered the same fate as ours with their own weapon. We made sure to destroy that cursed weapon. It was too dangerous to risk losing. Hopeful thinking really. We knew not one habitable planet to colonize now...until recently. A faraway planet orbiting a yellow star was found buried in a salvaged navcomm found on an abandoned scout ship after a skirmish. The Hunons had found a world they could live on and our leaders decided they'll be damned if they let the Hunons get it. So we're racing to this planet now. It's so critical that we secure this world we've thrown together almost all of our ships we got left. This explains why I'm looking over my fighter.

 

"Everything meet your standards?" Belis asked behind me. Belis is my weapons officer and sits as copilot with me. She's the only one who would. "It looks good to me. Hull integrity checks out. They ready to load the torpedoes yet?" I asked. "Not yet.  They're busy making sure the catapult is ready" she replied. Belis always had this smile on her like nothing got to her. I like that smile. She was my age with her black hair cut short regulation style. Pity, I'd bet she'd be sexy as shit with her hair long. "They need to step it up. We're supposed to head out in 12 minutes" I said. "Easy flyboy. They got their hands full. This is the biggest operation in history. Shit did you see how young that one boy was carrying the fuel hose?" she asked. "Unfortunately yes. Kid looked no older than 13" I said. Belis sighed. "Ever since we lost our homeworld the recruits have gotten younger and younger. A third of the people serving are under the age of 15" she said. "I know what you mean. The Hunons have to be hurting too like us. I really think we might fight ourselves to extinction" I said.

 

"Better stow that talk" she said sternly. "Ignoring the possibility won't change things. I'm not saying we will lose. I'm saying there won't be anyone left alive who will care or claim victory. Manonite or Hunon" I said. Belis looked at our fighter. She was a smart girl and knew I wasn't just talking. A hundred years ago we numbered over 50 billion now what's left of us live in ships that comb the stars looking for water and 

vegetation. If we don't take this world I don't see a future for my species. As they loaded our torpedoes I thought about my family. All of them were dead except my little sister who served on a battlecruiser in the 201st group. Will I see her again? Me and Belis climbed into the cockpit and readied the fighter. We did our flight check as usual and watched the countdown clock winding down. "Coming out of jumpspace in 3...2...1...jump out" the con officer said over the speaker. It's feels weird when that happens. Popping back into normal space. It's like looking at a picture taken when something was moving fast. Things blur around you.

 

Immediately something was wrong. Alarms blared. The ship had gone to red alert. "Belis! Look into the war net and tell me what the fuck happened!" I yelled. She accessed the war net, an interlinked information system that gave enemy locations, friendly strength, communications updates, and battle flow data. "We came out right in the middle of a Hunon fleet! They must have got here minutes before us! Gods above Marik. They're so many!" she said. "How many?!" I asked. “Counting over 13,500 ships out there" she said softly. "They outnumber us 2 to 1" I said. "Fighter squadrons 1-15. Prepare for launch. Fighter squadrons 16-31. Standby" a voice said over the comm. We watched our comrades fly off the catapult. We were squadron 17 so we had to wait. Waiting is agony in times like this. The ship shudders as it was hit by a torpedo. The lights dim as the shields absorb the hit. The ship shudders again and again. Finally we are granted launch permission.

 

We're pushed into our seats as we fly out of the launch tube. Immediately we see the carnage. Ship vs. ship, fighter vs. whatever engaged in battle.  I spot a cruiser of ours just splinter and then explode. A Hunon ship went up in a fireball as it’s struck by the explosion. It's obvious how they're fighting they're as desperate as we are. I see my first target. A cruiser on fire limping toward a friendly battleship. "A suicide run" Belis said. "I see it and it ain't happening" I said banking toward it. I fire my laser Gatling vulcan scoring hits along the hull. Its shields had been depleted so it was a nice target. I fire again targeting the engines. Their defenses so weak I had no trouble destroying the main engine. The ship listed propelled by the explosion. I take out the bridge next. She's helpless now. A spread of torpedoes hits a critical area and we see explosions ripple along the hull. I punch the throttle to get clear. A few escape pods jet from the doomed ship just before it explodes.

 

I gun down those pods. War is a dirty business and I try not to think about those helpless crew members on board. "Get me another target" I tell Belis. She chooses two scout ships making hit and runs on a damaged battlecruiser.  I get close to one of the scouts and let lose a volley of laser fire. Its shields held firm but now they know I'm on their tail. They drop mines to protect their rear. A tiny burst of fire detonates a mine causing a chain reaction. My fighter shutters as shrapnel hits the shields. It slows me down but I'm not letting them go. I wait for that high pitched whine of lock on. I hear it and pull the trigger. A swarm of torpedoes erupt from my fighter hitting the rear of the ship. Their shields fail and he last few torpedoes that get through tear into their hull. What I think is shrapnel fly into my path and hit the front part of my shield. Small pops of blood appear and I realize what I'm hitting are Hunon crew sucked into space.

 

I concentrate fire on the damaged hull like adding salt to the wound. The ship begins to explode and I pull back. The explosion rocks my fighter. "Dammit Marik! That blast took our shields down to 25%! Don't fly up their ass to attack them!" Belis yelled. "Tell that to the asshole making their point defense system!" I yelled. I glance over and see the other scout ship. Its lasers are priming to chew up that battlecruiser. "Alert that battlecruiser that they got a bogey about to have them for breakfast!" I yelled. Belis tried hailing the ship. "I'm not getting a response. Either their comm array is down or the crew is too busy!" she said. "Try the war net! Someone in there has to be monitoring it!" I said. I punched the throttle to catch up. The scout ship fired a charged laser blast slicing into the hull. The blast cut through the ship and out the other side.

 

The battlecruiser began to drift. Power was failing on it. As we needed that neared the stricken ship I saw to my horror its painted call sign. "MFS-331? Oh gods that's my sister's ship!" I yelled. I slammed the throttle as far as it would go kicking in the after burner. The scout was just coming into laser lock range. I fired my vulcan hoping it would shake them. It didn't. They kept firing laser cannon shots into her. "They're getting a guidance lock! They're gonna fire torpedoes!" Belis yelled. I locked on with my own torpedoes. It was a long range shot and the ship was veering trying to avoid defense laser cannons. I fired.

 

The last of my torpedoes raced to the scout. They had enough time to drop ECM and they took out two thirds of my volley. The other third slammed into the ship making it veer to the right. No soon enough though. Their torpedoes launched and I watched helpless as they went right into a large gaping hole in MFS-331. The blasts rippled around the hole until a massive bright explosion tore the ship in half. The scout seeing its target go boom veered toward its front line for safety. "YOU BASTARDS! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" I yelled. I kept pace with the ship that took my sister's life. "Marik I feel bad too but they're heading right for their front line!" Belis yelled. I didn't give one shit. I took pot shots at the ship. Its shields were gone and their engines were damaged. A lucky hit struck an engine and knocked it out. I easily closed the distance.  

 

With its last engine it tried to make for safety. Our path took us very close to this planet we were dying for. Laser shots from the defenses hit our fighter. I held the trigger down and just tore into it. The vulcan overheated just as a shot hit their bridge. The ship careened toward the planet. It's gravity well sucking it down. Pieces tore off the ship from atmospheric drag hitting us. "Main engine hit. We're losing thrust!" Belis. We were falling as well now. "Hold on! I'll try using maneuvering thrusters to level us off!" I said. I corrected our angle so we didn't break up but we were coming down fast. I barely saw that scout through the air plasma. I gave a smile as I saw it break apart. We came through the upper atmosphere and saw the ground coming up. I jerked the throttle and got what engine power was left to slow us down. "Transfer weapon power to forward shields!" I yelled. That ground was coming up fast.

 

The fighter hit the ground and bounced. Three more bounces and the nose dug into the dirt. We skidded to a stop. "You okay back there!" I yelled. Belis groaned. I popped my seatbelt and looked behind me. She was gripping her leg. I popped the canopy. "It's broke" she said pointing to her right leg. "Hold on. This is gonna hurt" I said. I pulled her out of the fighter trying to ignore her cries. I sat her down on the mossy ground. I pulled out the emergency aid pack and scanned her leg. "It's broke alright. Not shattered though. Clean break" I said. "No thanks to you" she said coldly. "I deserve that. I just..."

 

"Just what? Lost your shit?" she said pissed. "Well you would too if you just saw the last family member of yours get vaporized in a 100 megaton blast" I said. She gasped. "You don't mean Mara was on that ship do you?" she asked. She knew my sister. She met her during her academy graduation. Mara looked up to her like a big sister. She even teased me and Belis should get married. "Yeah" I said looking at the dirt. "We should try to radio for help" Belis said. I tried radioing but all I got was mixed chaotic static. "No go. The comm lines are flooded with commands and distress calls. Worse yet the navcomm is fried. Probably when we dumped weapon power into the shields. System couldn't handle the load. We're stuck" I said. "We'll just wait then" she said. I gave her painkillers to help her out. I set the bone like I was taught in the academy and used a strange collection of short plants with hard stems to use as splints. Belis drifted off to sleep as the sun set. The stars were pretty here but were crowded with tiny flashes of orange, white, and yellow. No doubt exploding ships.     

 

A beeping sound from the fighter woke me up. Belis was cuddling me for warmth. She woke up and blushed seeing what she was doing. I politely excused myself and checked to see what the sound was. "A distress beacon!" I said looking at the console. "One of ours?" Belis asked. "Don't know. It's transmitting universal" I said looking at the frequency. "So what do we do?" she asked. "Go and find it. They might have better provisions than us including a better comm array. There's a catch. It's 20 kapols away*" I said. "You shitting me?" she asked. "I shit you not. I'm going to have to carry you" I said. "As long as you give me some drugs I guess I'll be fine" she said. "That's the spirt" I said smiling.

 

(Authors note: one kapol is equal to 10 miles)

 

I carried her for a few hours till we stopped by a small stream. "I'm hungry" she said. We both were. "Wait here. I'll try to find something" I said. "Like I have a choice. Be careful. We don't know what's on this planet" she said. True. We didn't. As far as we knew there were man eating monsters out there. A short walk from her I found the strangest things. Tiny mammals. Some with horns and others with long noses. They took off running as I got close. I was able to grab a bunch of them and shove them into my pockets. I came back and Belis was soaking her feet in the stream. "Found something" I said taking out a tiny animal with a long nose. "Freaky" she said poking it. The animal made a trumpet like squeak when she did. "Everything here is small as I can see. Like the planet is overrun with vermin. Even the vegetation is small. What I thought was shrubs are some kind of tiny tree" I said. She frowned at the animal. "You hungry or not?" I asked. She sighed and put the thing inner mouth. She chewed it up noisily and grimaced.

 

"Damn near broke a tooth on these" she said taking out what looked like two long teeth. "How did it taste?" I asked. "Tough but good" she replied. I sat down and made a circle with my legs. I pulled outshot I had caught. We found the horny animals better tasting but less filling. Belis patted her stomach and belched. She laid back and unzipped her flight top a little. I couldn't help but look at her cleavage. She glanced over and I quickly looked through the other way. I heard her giggle. "Well we made 3 kapols today" I said trying to change the subject. "That's good seeing how you had to carry my heavy ass" she said. "You're not heavy. Just right for your size" I said. She looked at me. "I'm okay. For my size you mean?" she asked. "Y-yeah just right" I stammered.

 

"Can you help me with my top? The sweat is causing a rash" she said. She lifted her arms and I pulled her top off. Her skin was red from sweat and chafing. Her skin glistened in the sunlight. "Feel better?" I asked. "Much" she replied smiling. Was she flirting with me? After a bit more rest we began tracking toward the signal. Surprisingly we made it just as the sun was setting. "Well I'll be damned" I said. "Looks like we're not alone" Belis said. What we were tracking wasn't a Manonite homing beacon. It was a homing beacon from a Hunon shuttle. It was damaged and obviously wasn't going to fly anymore. "Think anyone is in there?" Belis asked. I sat her down and pulled out my pistol. With one hand I pried back the tear in the hull. I peeked inside. Bloodstains were on the walls and floor. It didn't land nicely like we did.

 

"No bodies but there is blood in here" I said. "Survivors then?" she asked. "Probably. Look over there" I said pointing a few feet away. She looked and saw that there were small bumps in the dirt. 4 of them in fact. "Graves" Belis said. "Yeah and that means survivors to bury the dead" I replied. "So what now?" she asked. "We head back" I said. "And leave these Hunon around here?" she asked surprised. "What choice is there? You're banged up and we need rescue. We don't have time to wage our own war down here" I said. She was quiet. We didn't get far when we smelled smoke. As the light dimmed we saw a tiny fire over the hill. "Hunons" I said. "We can't leave them there. What if they track the fighter homing beacon like we did their shuttle?" she asked. Good point.

 

"Wait here" I said about to put her down. "No I'm coming too. Two guns are better than one" she said. We looked pathetic as I limped her closer to their camp. As we got near and we aimed our pistols a crack of thunder resounded overhead. The Hunons looked up and then saw us. They drew down on us. There were 3 of them. Two female and one male. All of us held our breath. Who would take the first shot? "Drop your weapons!" I yelled. "Bullshit Manonite! You drop yours!" a female yelled. We stood there in a standoff for a good five minutes. "Just you guys here?" I asked. "Enough to take out man eating scum like you two" the male said. "Fuck you say tiny man!" Belis said. Any minute the shooting would start. More sounds of thunder overhead. We glanced up carefully not wanting to be caught off guard. What we all saw that night wasn't lightning.

 

"Shooting stars?" the other female asked. "...no. Orbital debris burning up in reentry. Those booms are the air being superheated" I said. More debris burned up to the point the sky glowed. "Gods above. How many ships did it take to do this?" I asked. "Let them go guys. We have no time for this" the older female said. "Are you nuts Eloise? Look at what we're dealing with here!" the male yelled. "And what do your propose we do. Stand here like this till help comes?!" Eloise yelled. "What makes you so sure help is coming?" Belis asked. "Someone will come for us giant woman!" the female yelled. "No, she's right. It's been a whole day since that battle began. Shit, you saw that debris" I said. "What if the battle was still going on?" the female asked. "I don't think so. Last night I saw flickers of orange that indicated explosions in space. I don't see a single one tonight" I said. "So who won?" Belis asked. "No clue. It's possible both sides retreated" I said.

 

"No way. We need this planet for our survival!" the female yelled. "Lelis! They don't need to know that!" the man said. "Oh shit up Canin! What harm could it do for them to know?" Lelis said. "It's alright. It's the same for us too" I said. Belis looked at me funny. "You don't think both sides destroyed each other?" Elois asked. "Did you try radioing for help?" I asked. "First thing after crashing. Just chatter" she replied. "Can you try now?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. "What are you doing?" Belis whispered. "Trying to be friendly. I'd rather not be shot on a foreign planet" I said. Elois touched her wrist and frowned. She typed faster and faster until she stopped. "I tried every frequency. Nothing" she said. "Try ours" I said. "I did. Even your encoded ones to see if anything was there. Just static. Nobody is up there" she said. With that news I lowered my gun. Elois and Lelis did the same. "What are you doing?!" Canin yelled. "For gods sake Canin" Elois muttered. Canin lowered his gun as did Belis. The reality of us stranded here sunk in. "If only our shuttle was damaged we could escape" Lelis said. "If only we had or navcomm we could jump out" I said. "Funny, our navcomm is fine" Elois said. We looked at each other.

 

"Maybe...maybe we could help each other” I said. "You must have hit your head in the crash. I know you didn't just ask these things to help us" Belis asked. "Watch it lady" Canin said. "Why the hell not? We can't be worse off if we try" I said. "Sounds good to me" Elois said. Her two friends looked at her like she was crazy. "Relax, the navcomm is coded. Only one of us can unlock it. They can't harm us" she said. "And if we pull this off what then?" Lelis asked. "We have a drop beacon on our fighter. You can use that as an escape pod. Our fighter was designed for long range sorties so it can jump pretty far out" I said. "And what's stopping you from jumping to your friends and leaving us at their mercy?" Canin asked. "If this is to work we have to start trusting each other. Might as well start here" I said. "Agreed. We can start pulling off the navcomm in the morning. Might as well get some sleep" Elois said.

 

"Easy for you to say" Canin said walking off. None of us slept soundly that night. That morning Lelis yanked out the navcomm. A tiny thing is was but the key to our salvation. It would take more time to return. I didn't dare ask if they wanted to be carried. Things were tense as it was. We barely spoke to each other. We only made two kapols that day. They made a fire and we sat down. I gave them one of those horny mammal things I caught the other day. They frowned at the smell but they were too hungry to complain. Belis was dead asleep as well as Lelis and even Canin. I and Elois were awake. "They're still falling" she said pointing up. They were. Debris was still raining down. "You look young to be in the service" I said. "No choice. Conscription begins at 13. I'll be 15 next month" she said. The firelight illuminated her. She was very cute. Sandy blonde hair that flowed in the breeze. Her skin lightly tanned. She was so small. This was the closest I've ever seen a Hunon. She was no taller than 4 inches.

 

"What about you?" she asked pulling off her boots. "I'm 17. Got my wings when I was 15" I replied. She rubbed her sore tiny feet. "Any family?" she asked. "Lost my parents when my home world was destroyed. My sister...my sister was killed when a scout ship destroyed the ship she was on two days ago. I chased it and the fight caused me to crash down here" I said quietly. She looked at me and realized how loaded that question was. "Sorry for your loss" she muttered. "Thanks...so what happened? Looks like your landing weren’t all that great" I said. "Our ship began falling into the atmosphere just as we were trying to regroup with our fleet. Everything began to break apart and I and 6 others happened to be in the hangar bay. We jumped into a shuttle and took off. A piece of hull hit us as we were leveling out. The hull ruptured and the shuttle began to break up. We were able to avoid slamming into the ground. Three of us though weren't so lucky. The safety harnesses failed and they were thrown around inside. Only me, Lelis, and Canin survived" she said.

 

"Sorry for asking" I said. A screeching boom filled the air. I felt Elois hug my leg. A fireball crashed not far from us. Elois realized she was clinging to me and backed away. I could tell she was blushing. It felt nice feeling her tiny body on me. "Wait here" I said. "No I want to come too" she said. "In that case ride in here" I said pointing to my pocket. She looked at me cautiously. "In case whatever is dangerous and we need to get away fast" I said. She eased a little. I carefully picked her up. It was the first time I ever held a Hunon. They felt so fragile. I dropped her in my chest pocket and walked toward the burning wreck. "When are you going?" Belis shouted. "Going to check out whatever that was!" I replied. She muttered something. I guess Belis had been watching us and didn't approve of my casualness with this tiny girl. As we got near we saw it was a large hull plate. "....001 Alcoia" I said making out what wasn't scorched and missing on the metal. "Oh no. That's the name of our mothership. She must have...." she said trailing off. I felt her shaking in my pocket. I heard tiny squeaks. I glanced down and saw she was crying.

 

"Elois I'm so sorry" I said. "Why would you say that? Aren't we your enemy?" she said. "Nobody deserves to die so far away from those you love. Enemy or not" I said. She looked at me astonished. "You're not like any Manonite I've ever heard of" she said.  "What have you heard of us?" I asked. I was curious to know. What did the enemy think of us? "We were taught that Manonites wish to enslave us. That your kind old would use us as playthings. I grew up being told that your people eat us for fun and do dirty things to us for pleasure" she said. I blushed at the last part. In the early days of the war it was common for Manonites to let off steam after conquering a Hunon city. Troops ate Hunons constantly to the point that rations became nonessential for the first week. Crazy enough Manonite pregnancies went up during a conquest. I didn't realize why until I got older. Male troops used them as bribes for sex when they found a female soldier they wanted to fuck.

 

"Do you think that about me?" I asked. "I see you're kind. You even said sorry for me" she said. "Thanks...I guess" I said. My heartbeat got faster hearing praise from her. What was wrong with me? She's a Hunon for gods sake. "What about Hunons? What have you heard about us?" she asked. "Well...um I heard you are a race who kills anything you meet. You use monstrous weapons to fight and breed like vermin" I said. She was quiet. "What do you think?" she asked. "I think this war has gone on for so long we know nothing about who the other race is truly like. Besides I think you're too cute to be vermin" I said. I put my hand over my mouth realizing I blurted something embarrassing and possibly treasonous. "You think I'm cute?" she asked. I nodded. "Thanks. I think you're cute too" she said. "Hey what's the hell is taking so long?!" Belis yelled. We walked back in awkward silence.

 

Canin and Lelis didn't take the news of their lost mothership as well as Elois. Canin yelled and pulled his gun on me and Belis. Elois had to remind him that they needed our help. Lelis just sat there catatonic. The reality of the possible destruction of both fleets was crashing down on her. I felt sorry for the girl. In the middle of the night I heard Belis calling my name.  She gestured me to come over. "Yeah what is it?" I asked. She awkwardly stood up and gestured me to follow her. She was having trouble walking with just one good leg but she didn't ask for my help. We had walked a good distance from the others before she stopped and sat down. "What's going on with you?" I asked siting down. She reached over and unzipped my fly. "What are you..."

 

"Shhh...." She said freeing my cock. She began sucking me off right here. Why was she doing this?! Right now of all things?! Belis bobbed up and down on my cock. She was sucking me harder and harder. At one point I felt my dickhead hit her throat. "Belis stop. I going to cum!" I said. Her eyes met mine and she sucked as hard as she could. I blew into her mouth a load so big it made her choke. She gulped it down though. She wiped her mouth. "Can a Hunon do that?" she asked smiling. She began fumbling for the buttons on her pants until I stopped her. "Is this what this is about? Are you actually jealous of that girl?" I asked. "I saw how you look at her" she replied. "Oh come on! I felt sorry for her is all! Damn Belis! Seriously. You give me head because you're jealous?!" I yelled. "How else was I supposed to get your attention?! I love you you fucking moron! I hoped we might get closer during this and I see you smiling and talking to that...that thing!" Belis yelled. "She's not a thing Belis! She's a person who lost all her friends two days ago. Like us!" I yelled.

 

"Those things aren't people! People aren't 4 inches tall! They are a subspecies!" Belis yelled. I was taken aback by her hatred. "That line of thinking is what might doom both of our people to extinction. Hatred doesn't solve shit and it won't help us here" I said. "Did you ever think that these three might be crew mates from the scout ship that blew up your sister?" Belis said. I was speechless. I'd never considered that. That scout did fall within the same trajectory as we did. It's possible. It even fits with Elois' story. "This conversation is over. Goodnight" I said walking away.

 

The next morning Elois was able to convince Lelis to ride in my pocket to make better time. Canin refused of course. I noticed his eyes were locked on Belis. He must have been still pissed about their mothership. As the day got longer we were stopped by a wildfire. It must have been caused by a debris impact. "So what now?" I asked. "Let's try north. The wind is blowing from there. That way we don't risk getting trapped by a fire" Elois said. That's what we did. We trekked north and the scenery changed. It was grassland and then forest. Well it was forest to them anyway. This was better overall. Way easier to find food but water was becoming an issue. We stopped for a second to rest. "Here" I said emptying a tiny bit of water into my hand. Elois drank it up without hesitation. She was getting very accustomed to me. So cute how she tossed her hair out of her face to lap up the water. Damn, was Belis right about me?

 

Lelis didn't move. She hadn't said one word since she found out about that ship. Elois had to carry some water in her hand to get her to drink. "Is she alright?" I asked. Elois sighed. "Her husband and child where onboard" she replied. "What? Why would they have families on board?!" I asked. "When we lost our home world we began living on any ship we had. Lelis had a two year old son" she said. "She's looks so young to have a kid" I said. "We...we were encouraged to have children as soon as possible to prevent extinction" she said. "Do you have kids?" I asked. "...no. Never got around to that" she replied.  "Our species is in the same boat. After losing our world most of our population had to live in space colonies. Problem is that many people can be supported without outside help. We need this world. Hell, until we can colonize this place having more kids just digs a deeper hole. Ironic isn't it? Having more kids puts us closer to extinction" I said.

 

"It seems we're more alike than different doesn't it?" she asked. "Come on. We're burning daylight" Canin said. I felt myself being drawn to Elois more and more as we talked. She was like me. Tired of killing. Tired of the endless fighting. She just wanted a home where she could live with her family in peace. After walking another kapol we heard a roaring sound. "Fuck is that?" Bells asked. "I don't know. It's coming from over that hill. Watch out for each other while we check it out" I said. "I'm tired of you two wandering off!" Belis said. "Just fucking do it weapons officer!" I yelled. She looked like I had slapped her. She angrily rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. I regretted speaking so harshly. "Belis, look I'm..."

 

"Do what you need to do Lt." she said coldly. I looked down and then toward the roaring sound. As we got over the hill I was astounded by what I saw. A waterfall. A majestic, incredibly beautiful waterfall. I hadn't seen one since I was a small boy. "It's like a chunk of paradise landed here. Lelis come see this! “Elois said pulling her friend up. Lelis was silent. She just stared at it. Now I was really worried about her. "So what was it?" Belis asked still pissed. "The most beautiful thing I've ever seen" I replied. I led her and Canin to it. They were awestruck just as we were. "Guess we camp here. I'll forage for food. You guys can take care of water" I said. Canin and Belis looked at each other with slight disdain.  I returned with not much. Our approach must have frightened off the local wildlife. I chased down some of those horny mammals as well as two tiny felines. I easily snapped their necks with my fingers. The sun began to set.

 

Elois began to walk to the waterfall. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Going to wash some of this dirt and sweat off" she replied. "Okay be careful I hear something out there" I replied. She smiled and walked out of sight. Canin sat next to Belis polishing his gun. Belis imitated him. Like a silent pissing contest, each one brandished a weapon. "You kill anyone with that pea shooter?" Belis asked. "Yep. A Manonite charged out of the front lines a few years ago. Shot him in the forehead. Considered this baby a lucky charm since. You?" he said. "No, I haven't" she replied. "I figured you to be cold killer" he said. "Keep pushing and I will be" she smirked. I saw he didn't know to take that as a threat or joke. Well at least they're talking. "How old are you?" she asked. "17. How old are you?" he asked. "16" she replied. "Ha! I figured you to be 14 with that body!" he laughed. "Fuck does that mean?!" Belis yelled.

 

"Means you're not that big in the chest" he said. Canin you dumb motherfucker. You're playing with fire. "They're more than enough for you tiny man" he glared. "Whatever" Canin said. The air was tense and quiet. Just then a small scream pierced the night air. I quickly got up and ran as fast as I could. It took just three seconds to get to Elois. I know it was her screaming. The moonlight illuminated her and the water. She was naked and trying to swim to shore desperately. Something was behind her. It was moving closer. I grabbed for it and yanked it out of the water. "What the shit?" I said not knowing what manner of creature it was. "Some kind of reptile with a long mouth. A meat eater most likely" I said. The thing was trying to roll around in my grip. I realized it had planned to eat Elois. I got pissed and squeezed my grip. The creature growled and wheezed until I felt a series of snaps and pops. It went limp. I crushed the life out of it.

 

"That was a close one huh?" I said glancing at Elois. The tiny girl was scared out of her mind. She was shaking and hugging my ankle. I picked her up in my hand. I couldn't help but feel aroused having her wet naked ass resting on my palm. She felt so helpless and vulnerable. "It's okay. You're safe now. I won't let anything hurt you" I said. She burst into tears. I lifted her close to my mouth and kissed her. She hugged my lips for a second and looked up at me. She had tiny eyes of course but I saw what was in them. She kissed me back. My cock got hard as I kissed her body. We were both getting into that special moment between a man and woman when I heard Belis yell. "Everything alright?" she asked. I sighed. Elois looked away and blushed. "Hey, I don't regret how I feel. Do you?" I asked Elois. She looked at me and smiled. "No" she replied. We went back to camp. Belis' look of concern evaporated as soon as she saw Elois naked in my hand.

 

"I've must have been a fucking fool to be worried" she hissed. She got up and stumbled. I went over to help her and she shoved me away. "Don't fucking touch me!" she said stumbling off. "What's wrong with her?" Elois asked. "She wants me to be something I'm not" I replied. "What's that?" Elois asked. "Her mate" I replied. I sat down and Elois got dressed. Lelis was asleep and Canin stared in the direction of Belis. After some time Canin got up. "I'm going to take a shit" he said getting up. He walked off. After a minute Elois spoke. "Is it okay for us to be in love?" she asked quietly. I didn't know how to respond. "I think love is where you find it" I replied. She walked over to me. "Can you hold me? I felt safe in your hands" she said. Poor girl was blushing. "Sure" I said picking her up. I lay back on the ground with her resting on my chest. My right hand over her body gently stroking it. "We shouldn't get involved. What will happen when you drop us off?" she asked. In my rush to fall in love I hadn't thought of that.

 

"Then we'll just make the most of it" I said. We just enjoyed each other's company for an hour when I realized Canin wasn't back yet.  I pulled Elois off me. "Something wrong?" she asked. "Our resident asshole isn't back yet. Either he's taking the longest shit in history or something happened" I said. I walked the direction he took. After a minute I heard rustling near my feet. I couldn't see well. I raised my foot just in case it was another creature looking for dinner. "Whoa motherfucker!" Canin yelled. "Gods above Canin! I thought you were one of those reptile things! Fuck have you been!?" I yelled. "Just looking around" he replied. I noticed he was wet. "You fall into some water?" I asked. "Yeah...a water hole not far from here" he replied. "Come on back and dry off. We head out at daybreak" I said. Canin seemed calmer now. That must have been some shit...

 

We were back on the trail again. Belis didn't even look at me. Canin actually rode in her pocket now. Good. This way we could cover more ground and that we did. We covered 10 kapols that day. Only 5 more to go. That night Canin got up and said he was going for a walk. I and Elois saw that he was heading for the direction of Belis. "You know he seems calmer in the last two days. He even rode in Belis' pocket" she said. "I know. He was a loud asshole before but now he seems...quieter. You don't think..." I said pointing to their direction. "That they're fucking?" Elois asked. "One way to find out" I said. "You want to spy on them?" Elois asked surprised. "Yep. Each one voiced how much they hate each other. Hell, Belis is so jealous of you she can't stand it. Nice to be able to show how hypocritical they are" I said. Why did I do that? Was I so pissed she didn't approve of us?

 

I and Elois snuck toward where Belis and Canin were. He had been gone for 30 minutes. We heard moaning. "Fucking called it" Elois said. We could hear both of them going at it. "You like that bitch?!" Canin yelled fucking her pussy. "You can't satisfy me tiny man!" she growled. It looked like she was being fucked by a small action figure. "I'll make you cry out tonight you giant slut!" he said thrusting into her. Within a matter of minutes he came. He stood there panting until she snatched him up. "You think you're done? Not by half" she said. She trusted thruster him in and out of her mouth like a Popsicle. The man was gasping and groaning. She pulled him out of her mouth. "You've been staring at me. Leering at me and last night I found you raping my toes. You hating Manonites is just a front isn't it? Deep down you want a Manonite woman to use you. To fuck you don't you?" she said playing with his dick. "Yes..." Canin whined.

 

"Well too bad. It was more fun when you fought back. Now that you're like this...whatever. Go away" she said putting him down. I and Elois looked at each other. "You fucking bitch. You think you can play with me?!" Canin yelled. We watched him run toward his clothes and pull out his gun. "Oh shit!" I yelled. I ran toward him just as he fired. A bright red laser beam struck Belis in her right chest. She felt the wound with her hand and reached for Canin. Canin was frozen by the sight and was caught. She crushed him in her grasp. His screams became gurgles as blood and entrails erupted from his mouth. Elois screamed and covered her eyes. Belis smirked and then saw me. "Never trust a Hunon..." She said before falling to the ground. I turned her over and see she wasn't breathing. I performed CPR on her it was obvious that the wound had collapsed her lung. Her heart stopped and she was dead.

 

I sat there lost in what had happened. Part of me blamed myself for pushing her away. "We uhh...we need to bury them. The local wildlife might try to scavenge them." I said. "Marik?" Elois asked concerned about me. I dug shallow graves for them as my mind was lost in a daze. Canin' grave was dug with just one scoopful of dirt. After cover I got them up I just stood there. “I could have prevented this. Just one word could've prevented this. If I was just nicer to her! Said I loved her!" I yelled crying. Elois patted my chest as she silently cried. I stopped crying and just looked at the mounds. "It would've been a lie if you did. What happened was horrible but not your fault Marik. A century of hate is to blame for this" she said to me. We silently walked back to camp. Lelis was still sleeping. "What do we say to her?" Elois asked. I had no answer. I fell asleep wondering what we should say. This girl was teetering on insanity already. Hearing how her friend was killed might send her over the edge.

 

Elois woke her up as I got water and food squared away. "Where is Canin and Belis?" Lelis asked. The first words from her in days and I decided to answer her with a lie. "Canin was attacked by a reptile creature. Belis dove in to rescue him but she couldn't swim with her broken leg. She drowned. They're...they're both dead" I said. Elois looked at me and her. "Let me see them" she said quietly. We led her to the graves. "Here they are" I said pointing to two mounds. They were still dark and moist from being dug. "I want to see them" Lelis said. "Honey you shouldn't. They won't look good" Elois said touching her shoulder. Lelis yanked her shoulder away. "I SAID I WANT TO SEE THEM!" Lelis screamed. I bent down and uncovered Belis making sure not to expose that telltale laser wound in her chest. Lelis sighed. I used my finger to pull away the dirt on Canin. Since he died far worse he looked terrible. I didn't clean him up beyond the entrails coming out of his mouth. She saw the blood caked around his mouth which was frozen mid scream. Lelis began to laugh.

 

"Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HAHAHAHA!" she cackled. "It's just a matter of time. It's just a matter of time till we die here! I'll never see my husband and child again!" she yelled sobbing and laughing. Poor girl had lost it. She thought her family was still alive waiting for her. "We will get off this rock but your family is gone" Elois said. "NO THEY'RE NOT! They had to have made it into an escape pod. We made it didn't we?!" she yelled. Lelis began walking toward our destination. I and Elois looked at each other knowing that her hope was the only thing left keeping her remotely sane. I put Elois in my pocket and reached for Lelis. She actually struggled in my grip. "Put me down. I'll walk there myself!" she yelled. I brought her up to my face. Tiny girl was so driven we couldn't help her. "The faster we get to my fighter e faster we can look for your family" I said. She stopped struggling. I felt ashamed helping her buy into her fantasy. 

 

Nobody said anything as I walked. Elois tried to lighten the mood by signing a Hunon song. I complimented her on her voice. She smiled up at me saying I was flattering her. Our happiness was soured with the fact we would have to part ways soon. At last we made it back to my fighter. "Wow you built them to last" Elois said. "Got lucky really. That scout was more focused on running away than shooting me. Had just enough power for a soft landing" I said. "Do you think that scout survived" she asked. "Actually, Belis thought your ship was the scout I attacked" I said. "Wait I thought you said that the scout you fought killed your sister" Elois said. "Yeah, yeah I did. I'm going to put you guys down over here while I dig the nose out of the dirt" I said quietly.  I could feel her tiny eyes on me. After an hour or two I was able to clear the dirt away. I climbed on top of the fighter and jumped up and down. My weight was able to tilt the fighter level enough for takeoff.

 

I then began looking at my engines. "A loose manifold. That's what caused the engine failure. My emergency repair kit can take care of that. How are you two?" I asked. "I'm fine and Lelis is...okay. Marik about earlier, please know I had nothing to do whit your sister's death. I'm just a maintenance officer" she said. I put down my sonic driver. "I don't hate you Elois. Just like I hope you don't hate me for shooting down your ship and killing the crew. War is a dirty fucking business. Always have been. Too many have died because of hate. It claimed my family and possibly my species.  I won't let it claim my soul. Now get that cute tiny ass of yours into my cockpit and hook up your navcomm" I said.  She looked so relieved at I swore she skipped like a schoolgirl to the fighter. I carefully dropped her in.

 

The engines were repaired. It took longer to jury rig the navcomm. They ran on different power systems. They spoke different OS languages. Thank god the calculation system was the same. Species might be different but math isn't. Elois wasn't just cute she was brilliant. Girl calls herself "just a maintenance officer". She thinks too little of herself. I was worried though she might fry herself touching s wrong wire. The kind of power running through them would turn her to smoking jerky. "You okay in there?" I asked. "For the seventh time yes!" she said annoyed. She was behind my console so I could see her. "I'm just worried for you is all" I said. I heard her stop moving. She poked her tiny head out. Her pretty face was covered in grime and dust. "Thanks for caring" she said smiling. I stroked her face. "Of course I'd care" I said. I heard Lelis tapping her tiny foot on the flooring. She was getting impatient with us. She demanded to get in not long after Elois did.

 

"Alright. It's installed. Time to fire it up" she said typing in her passcode. The tiny screen flickered on and my nav screen displayed a jump route just outside of planetary orbit. "It works!" Eloise said. We all smiled including Lelis. I closed the cockpit. "I need you to hold onto these cables. Sorry I don't have seats in your size" I said. "It's fine. It's only for a little while till we climb into your drop beacon" Elois said. "Yeah..." I said sad that she will be leaving me. "Firing up engines. Engines check. Firing launch thrusters. Retracting landing gears" I said. The fighter titled up and I pushed the throttle forward. The fighter rocketed into the sky.  

 

"Hmm..." I said. "Is...there...a problem!" Eloise shouted over the roar of engine and squeaking hull. "We got only 40% fuel left. No worries. We only need that for sublight flight anyway. More than enough for what we need to do" I said. The sky turned from bright light blue to dark blue. Then the sky disappeared and was black. We had breached the atmosphere but we didn't see stars. Actually we could but they were mostly blocked. "Oh gods no" I said. "What? What is it?" Eloise asked. "I was so afraid of this. Kessler Syndrome. The goddamned battle caused Kessler Syndrome!" I yelled slamming my fist on my console. "What's that?" Eloise asked. "It's like those debris fields near the border except what happens near a planet. When you have this much debris it becomes trapped in orbit. One big piece hit another piece and creates 100 smaller pieces. It keeps going on and on until the orbit is choked with lethal flying debris making space travel impossible from the planet*" I said. "How long does that last?!" Eloise asked. "Years even decades usually but the battle that was here? I don't know. We're talking over 20,000 ships. Eloise...this could last centuries. I can't navigate this. Trying would be suicide. We're...were stuck here" I said.

 

(Authors note: Kessler Syndrome is real. As of 2014, there are over 2,000 satellites in orbit with 300,000 pieces of space junk flying around zipping by as fast as Mach 20. Some junk is as small as a peanut or as big as a beach ball. Every year at least one satellite is destroyed by space junk.)

 

 

"NO! I have to get back to my family! They're out there waiting for me. At least look for their escape pod!" Lelis screamed. "You heard him we can't! They’re gone Lelis. Like everyone else! I'm sorry but you have to face reality!" Elois yelled.  I heard rustling behind me. The girls were grunting. "What's going on!?" I yelled. "She's trying to climb into the beacon! She's trying to launch herself!" Elois yelled. "That's crazy! Stop her!" I yelled. "What the fuck you think I'm trying to do?!" she yelled. "Knock her out before she kills herself!" I yelled. I heard a tiny smack and then a thump. "She's out. Are you serious that we're stuck here?" Elois asked. "I scanned 180 degrees by 180 degrees. Flight path totally obscured" I said. "So now what?" she asked. "It's best she doesn't hear this but I think no ships survived the battle. The reason we can't jump would be the same for them. Most of this shit settled into orbit within the last few days. They were stranded here just as we are."

 

"I'm not detecting any IFF. They probably fought to the last ship. If only...if only they cooperated like we did" I said. Elois was silent. "I'm taking us back to the surface. No point of looking at this graveyard" I hissed. I took us back to the surface and landed nearby that waterfall. I put Elois down and picked up Lelis. She was still out. Her fragile body matched her fragile mind in my hand. We didn't speak until the sun set. "Tomorrow I'll build a shelter for us in that cave formation.  I can use the hull here as a wall" I said. "So we're going to live here?" Elois asked. "It's either that or die. Elois, we're probably going to be the last of our kind. Escape pods only have a week of air and our colonies were dependent on supplies. They'll last maybe 6 months before they...I don't want to think about it" I said. I was no fool. I knew what would happen to them eventually. Food will give out first and then the population would turn to cannibalism. Water or lack of water would be what will doom them. A once great race that lived among stars would sputter into cannibalism and thirst. War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

 

Dawn broke and I started on dismantling the fighter. Lelis just stared into the edge of the forest. She didn't eat or drink anything. Elois wanted to help me as best as she could but it wasn't much a girl her size could do. I let her. It was the only thing keeping her sane. Around noon the next day I was busy welding two pieces of hull together for a wall when I felt a tapping on my bare foot. "Keep back Elois. This is dangerous honey" I said. More tapping. “Baby I’ll spend time with you tonight I promise” I said looking down. I was surprised to see it wasn’t Elois. It was Lelis. “Oh Lelis. Are you feeling better? Is anything you need? I’m planning to go hunting in a few hours of you’re hungry” I said hoping she was in a better place. “Can I talk to you alone tonight after Elois goes to sleep?” she asked. An odd question but maybe she just wanted to talk in private. “Yeah sure no problem” I replied. Later that night Lelis left the cave. I glanced over at Elois who was asleep. I followed Lelis curious to what she wanted to talk about.

 

She was sitting down looking at the stars. “Hey you wanted to talk to me?” I asked. She motioned for me to sit down. I did. I watched her. She began talking off her dirty clothes. “Whoa Lelis. What are you doing?” I said. She stripped nude and stood up. She walked over to me. The moonlight made her form easy enough to see. She had bigger tits than Elois. No surprise since she was a mother. She began to climb up my leg. I’m embarrassed to say I got hard when she sat right on my crotch. “Look Lelis. You’re a nice girl but I love Elois. Besides, you’re in a bad place right now. It wouldn’t be right” I said. She turned to me and began fingering herself. “I want you to use me. Use my body and give me pleasure. I want to feel” she said begging. She started gasping as she finger fucked herself. “No means no Lelis” I said sternly. She stopped. “fuck you. FUCK YOU! You kill my friends. Your people killed my family! And you! You couldn’t even get me home! I’m stuck on this backward planet and have to watch you and her play house while I just sit her alone! I wanted to feel good not marry you you useless fuck!” she yelled.

 

“Lelis, I know you’re hurt and frustrated but I’m doing the best I can with what we have to work with. I’m sorry you feel lonely. We didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. We can be a family you, me, and Elois” I said trying not to be offended. “Family!? With someone like you?! How could I possibly be family with a Manonite?! It makes me sick to see Elois fawning over you. Want to know a secret? I was the weapons officer on my ship. It was sheer luck I was near the hangar bay helping the point defense team when you shot us down! You get it yet? I was the one who blew you sister to fucking bits!” she screamed. I grabbed her so fast even I didn’t realize it.

 

My pulse raced. My heartbeat pumped in my ears. This tiny girl killed my sister. I wanted her to die. I opened my mouth. “Yeah that’s it you useless fuck. Take you revenge! Eat me! FUCKING EAT ME!” she screamed. I jammed her into my mouth. I could taste her stale salty sweat on my tongue. I sucked on her and gently chewed her. I wanted her to suffer. She wasn’t moving around. She wasn’t fighting at all. In fact I felt her moving toward my throat. Just before I was about to swallow her whole a somber realization flashed in my mind. I held up my hand and spat her out.

 

“Nice try but I won’t do it. I won’t help you commit suicide” I said putting her back onto the ground. I stood up. “Don’t you walk away! Eat me you fucking coward! Don’t you want revenge?!” she screamed. I didn’t even respond. I walked back to the cave and lay down. The next day was one we’d never forget. Lelis was back to just staring off. Her hope of me killing her was gone. Elois was pulling out some cable to use as makeshift lighting for our home when I saw something off in the distance. I quickly pulled out my binoculars. “See something?” she asked. “Yeah. Something unbelievable. I think I see the local dominant species. Elois they look like you” I said. “What?! Let me see” she said.  I put my binoculars on the ground. She looked through. “They do not look like me!” she said. “Bullshit! Yeah they’re hairy but they’re your size and have a similar body frame. I’m no scientist but I’d say they’re following a similar evolutionary path our species took” I said. “So they’re like us?” she asked. “More like you like I said. I doubt they will evolve to my size” I said. We were both surprised when Lelis walked past us. She was walking toward these hairy mammals that looked like Hunons!

 

“Lelis what are you doing?!” Elois yelled. “Stop! They might be dangerous!” I yelled. She turned to us and smiled. We both went to get her but stopped in our tracks when she pointed a gun at us. “She has my pistol” Elois said. “Lelis please don’t do this. Last night told me you need help. Serious help. This isn’t the way” I said. “Last night? Elois asked. “She tried tricking me into eating her so she could assist me in killing her” I said. Elois gasped. We yelled for her to stop but she kept walking till she got near them. They didn’t attack her. In fact they seemed to be in awe of her. We watched as they walked away. Elois cried that night. I told her she wasn’t alone and I’d never leave her. I finished our home that week. A simple home with simple lighting. The fusion cell from the fighter would last for many years before dying.

 

We celebrated by making love for the first time. “I know I’m not big like you so I hope I’m enough” she said. I gently scooped her up and placed her on my upper chest. “You’re more than enough for me” I said. She climbed onto my chin and began kissing me. We gently kissed each other until I decided I wanted more. I kissed her chest licking her cute tits. I moved my tongue down and parted her thighs. She moaned as I licked her pussy enjoying the sweet flavors. She was wet and I was hard. Time to make love to my chosen mate. I had to control myself. Lose control and I could crush her along my shaft. I stroked her up and down along my cock. “I’m not that fragile! Stroke harder!” she said. I stroked her harder and harder. She was about to cum seeing how she was moaning and shuddering. “Damn I’m gonna cum!” I yelled. “Try shooting it in me!” she yelled. That might be hard. “Hold on baby!” I yelled. I held her pussy dead onto my pisshole. I came. I damn near let her fly out of my grip.  I saw her abdomen bulge as my semen filled her uterus to the brim and then fucking some. I laid her on my chest. She was exhausted and was leaking cum.

 

“You’re not hurt are you?” I asked. “Stop worrying about me. I’ve been through worse” she said. “I’m serious. You’re the only thing keeping me sane” I said turning her head with my finger. She kissed it. “I’m fine really” she replied. “Good. Hurting my wife by fucking her doesn’t sound like something a good husband would do” I said. She looked up at me. “Wife? Husband?” she asked. “If you will have me” I replied. “As if there was anyone else” she said smiling and crying. And that was how we married ourselves.

 

We passed the time exploring and fucking. Two months later I got another shock of my life. “I’m pregnant” she said. I sat there mind blown. “How is this possible? Okay I know how but you know what I mean” I said. “You said yourself that our species took a similar evolutionary path. Similar enough to breed I guess. Have you ever heard of a Hunon/Manonite hybrid?” she asked. “No, Hunons never lived that long in captivity with us” I replied. It’s true. They didn’t. They either were crushed, eaten, or mutilated. There was a rumor once of trying to breed them but was quickly denied.

 

Since that day we stayed in our home. I took no chances with her getting hurt or losing the baby. Months passed and she got bigger. She got all weird on me crying at any moment. Upset and calling herself fat. Hunon females can be weird. I caressed and rubbed her belly telling her she was just as beautiful as the day we met. She loved it when I sucked the milk from her swollen breasts and rubbed and sucked her swollen feet. Then that day came for her to have the baby. She was sitting in my hand naked enjoying the sun when suddenly I felt wetness. “Marik my water broke. It’s time” she said. I nearly had a panic attack. She had to calm me down. We chose to have a water birth. It was the only way since I couldn’t really help her. I was so scared. I was crying begging the gods not to take them from my life. That tiny, tiny little cry told me I was a father. Thank the gods my medicine worked on her. I made sure well beforehand to get the dosage right. Math strikes again.

 

The next day I watched my wife breastfeed our son. “What should we name him? His species for that matter” she said. “Species? Oh, the first of his kind isn’t he? What about Human? Hu from Hunon and Man from Manonite?” I asked. “Sounds good. What about a name for him though” she said. “I really don’t know” I said. “Wish Lelis was here. She was good with names. Did you know her name mean First Daughter?” she said. “No I didn’t. We have a name that means First Daughter. It’s Lilith” I said. “Sounds pretty. What does Marik mean?” she asked. “First Son actually. Dad wanted a lot of sons” I replied. “We have a name like that too. It’s Adam” she said. “I like Adam. Rolls off the tongue better than Marik. What’s you name mean?” I asked. “It means the night before greatness. I was born the night before our most holy holiday” she said. “We got a name like that. It’s Eve” I said.

 

She started laughing. “Funny how our names from our enemy sound better to us. Call me Eve” she said. “Then you call me Adam. And this little guy…hmm…Abel? It means Beloved Son” I said. “I think it sounds lovely don’t you think so little Abel?” she said stroking my son’s forehead. I didn’t know what our future held but I did know that I would face it with my Hunon wife and hybrid son. Our species would disappear but out of the ashes one would emerge. I just hope my son’s species won’t make the same mistake…

 

 

Around 60,000 year ago something happened to the Earth leaving our ancestors on the brink of extinction. Also around that time human evolution leaped forward again most especially concerning loss of hair and rapid brain growth. Scientists don’t know why this happened or how it’s connected to each other. Maybe the answers aren’t here on Earth but are somewhere…out there. This has been an episode of The Size Zone. 

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will met a young Goddess in training looking for something to ease her loneliess and boredom. Stay tunred for the next episode titled "Friendship"

Episode 6...Friendship by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Turned out to be longer than i thought...

Meet Clea, a 14 year old Goddess living on Mt. Olympus. Clea is going through an awkward period of her life. Not just being a teenager but being a goddess without purpose. Her quest for a purpose will take her to The Size Zone... 

 

I sit in the kitchen eating breakfast when I hear the door open. "Hi dad. What's brings you here this early?" mom asks. "Checking on my granddaughter dear" Grandpa replies. I hear him walking to the kitchen dreading what he has to say. He will ask the same question he always has for the last 5 years. "Good morning Clea" he says. "Good morning Grandpa Zeus" I said. "So any luck with finding your purpose?" he asked. See what did I tell you? Same damn question. The "purpose" he's talking about is what kind of Goddess I will be. Aunt Athena is purpose is wisdom. Uncle Ares is war. "No I haven't" I replied. "What's stopping you?" he asked slightly annoyed. "Come now dad. You should know that those things come to us not the other way around. The world is far more complicated since we were widely worshipped. There are so many things for her purpose to be. Goddess of phones or Goddess of the Internet?" mom said winking to me.  I giggled at how silly Goddess of phones sounded.

 

"It's just that she spends so much time with mortals I figured she would have found it by now. You indulge her too much. This home. Not one bit of marble or gold. Looks like a mortal home. Is that a stove over there?" Grandpa asked pointing to it. "Don't be so old fashioned. It's nice to indulge a whim now and then" mom said. "You are nothing but whims. You are the Goddess of whims" grandpa said irritated. "I'm the Goddess of Love not whims. Besides it was on a whim I decided to have a child and a lovely whim it was" mom said kissing my head. "Then what about now this dallying with mortal school?" he asked. "We all agreed on that. She wants to associate with mortals and you wanted her to practice on using her power on mortals to help find her purpose. Her school serves both functions" mom said. Grandpa Zeus huffed.

 

"She at least should dress the part. Respectable Goddesses wear sandals and togas not Nike and Old Navy" he said. "I wear that to blend in Grandpa. If they see me in togas they'd know I wasn't one of them. I want to see how mortals live without interference. Helps me understand them better. Besides Uncle Hermes told me how you used to sneak down there disguised" I said. He blushed realizing what stories Uncle Hermes told me. "Fine, as long as you haven't stopped looking for your purpose I'll keep allowing your endeavor" he said. "Speaking of, isn't it time for you to go to school?" mom asked. I waved my hand to peer into the town. I saw buses on the road. "Yeah I need to get going" I said. "At least let me walk you to town" grandpa said.

 

Town wasn't far. It was actually in the courtyard. Now you wonder how a town could be in the courtyard. They didn't want me in a real mortal school. Some bullshit about foreign ideas. So what grandpa did was create one in miniature form complete with a town with houses and families. It was big, almost a kilometer long. The people themselves were barely an inch tall. This way we had complete control over the situation. One thing he did though I had trouble with at the time was instill the need to worship me. He explained that mortals instinctively need to worship something. Something bigger than them otherwise they’d fall into chaos. "But that ruins the concept of blending in!" I said. "No. I will use a spell to obscure the sky. That way they can never see what's outside their town. They will neither wish to leave or question what's beyond it. They will worship you but not know what you look like" Grandpa Zeus said. As long as they didn't know who I really was that was fine for me. Me and Grandpa stood over the tiny town. Grandpa bent down seeing a woman watering her flowers. He smiled at her and plucked her from her yard. He unceremoniously dropped the shocked woman into his mouth and swallowed. "Really Grandpa?" I asked. "There are over 3000 people down there. What's a few going missing?" he asked. It wasn't the first time he grabbed someone. Usually it was a woman or young girl. He would either eat them or put them in a pocket. People in town would sometimes see those giant fingers pluck them from their world. It became known as being chosen by the Goddess. Some even prayed to be chosen. I found it freaky.

 

Not the eating part. Oh I've done that. Saw a cute boy once washing his car. I effortlessly picked him up. He saw me and called me Goddess right then and there. I felt powerful seeing this boy older than me praying in my hand. I poked him a few times and giggled as he squirmed. I felt my body get warmer and noticed my breathing increase. My mouth watered and I licked my lips. He stopped praying and got scared. His tiny cries got on my nerves and I dropped him on my mouth. He was actually running around on my tongue! I tasted him barely but enjoyed it. I ended up swallowing him. I felt so good eating him. I wanted to do it again. Within the first week I had ate a good 30 or so until I realized I was hurting the town. People clamored to be chosen. Fights broke out. I was causing chaos myself. I tapered off eating them. Lesson learned there.

 

I began to shrink myself. I only had mastered a few powers but changing the size of things was one of the first I learned. It was necessary to go to school after all. I looked up at grandpa who stood over me like the titans in the stories he told me when I was little. "Bye Grandpa!" I yelled in a squeaky voice. "Have a good day Clea" he said in a booming voice. In a pulse of light I teleported to the alley near the school. I walked to it looking at all the students being dropped off by parents, buses, or just walking themselves. Each one no bigger than my fingernail in reality but in here normal size to me. I had the power of life and death over them. That man dropping off his son there could be a stain under my sneaker if I wanted. No, I was here to learn about mortals. What kind of lives they lived. How they thought, loved, or hated. Learning math or science isn't as important as learning the human heart. I came to the mortal world when I was 8 with mom. I was amazed how complicated their world was.

 

Mom is the Goddess of Love and told me how complicated her job was. Love for a child. Love for a sibling. Love for a parent. Then love for a spouse, a mistress, a date. That’s just talking about human to human love and even that doesn't cover it all. You have love for animals, pets, and even material things. Mom spent a great amount of time trying to teach it all to me. Truthfully, I think she wants me to take over her role. I don't want to be tied down like that. I want to know more about humans. I've already learned a few things since starting school. Goddess High School is the name of the school I go to. Not original but whatever. "Morning Clea!" a boy said behind me. "Morning Kevin" I said back. Kevin is what mortals call nerds. Short and kinda geeky but nice. I inherited a gift from mom that let me feel when someone loves me. Kevin radiated it. Sorry Kevin but you're not my type.

 

"Did you hear? Some woman a few kilometers away got chosen today. I wish I would be chosen" he said sadly. "...no you don't" I whispered. "What did you say?" he asked. "I said maybe one day" I said. He smiled. Kevin was a nice boy really but I prefer athletic types. Oh like Bruce here walking down the hallway. He's captain of the soccer team. He always has Becky Anders clinging to him like a leech. Fucking Becky and her clique. She and her friends are the queens of the school. Boys want to fuck them and girls want to be their friends so they can be popular by proxy. I see why now grandpa hates hearing about other religions.  The bell rings. "See you later Clea!" Kevin says running to class.

 

There are 4 periods to school. A math class, a science class, Classical Greek literature, and Phys Ed. Grandpa used his power to set it up this way. Any other courses would point out there was a real world beyond their town. I do okay in math and science. I do great in literature. No surprise seeing how I'm related to many of the main characters in those stories. Its lunch time and I sit down at one of the many tables alone. I see a girl my age nearby eating alone. Like Kevin she's an outcast. Thick glasses and acne. Frumpy clothes hair needing some style. It's a shame really her hair. That red hair would look great with some real conditioner and styling. For a long time I thought everybody had blonde hair and blue eyes. Everybody in Olympus does. I want shocked to see how different mortals looked. That's probably why I like them so much. So different looking and acting.

 

The girl sees me looking at her. "Hi! I'm Jenny! Would you like to sit with me?" she asks. "No thanks I'm fine" I said. "O-okay" she meekly said. I think I hurt her feelings. "Still dressing like its bargain day new girl?" Becky said walking past me. She has no clue who she's speaking to like that. I could snatch her up this evening and chew her up like a peanut if I wanted. No, that'd be the worst thing to do. She would be glorified as being chosen and would defeat the purpose of being here. I needed to learn about mortals and I can't just kill them when they irk me. I ignore her till I see her pawing Bruce. I don't say word and just sit there. The day ends after our teacher dismisses us but not before he says something troubling. "Next week is father/daughter day so don't forget to tell your father when you get home kids" he says. Shit. School is a pain in the ass. Do real mortal school students have to put up with this?

 

I duck into the alleyway and transport myself back home. I got row back to my normal size and look down. I see Becky riding in Bruce's car. It would be so easy to grab them both right now. I dismiss the thought and walk into my house. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled. No answer. No surprise there. She's rarely home at this time. One of her whims this year is modeling in Milan. The phone rings. Yes we got phones up here. Even grandpa Zeus acknowledged their usefulness. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Clea! How you doing?!" a familiar voice asked. "Hi dad" I said. Hephaestus isn't my real dad. I don't know who my real dad is but he treats me like his daughter. It was centuries ago he split up from mom so he doesn't live with us. Everybody makes fun of how he looks but he's very sweet to me. "Okay I guess" I reply. "Doesn't sound like it. What's the matter?" he asks. "There's this girl at school who picks on me" I said. "School? Oh you mean that finding yourself experiment you're doing. What does she do?" he said slightly serious. "Makes fun of my clothes and how I'm the new girl" I reply.

 

"I see. I know what's it's like to be picked on. Don't play into that. Just gives them the attention they want. Just look at your uncle Ares. Picked on me all the time until I ignored him. You know how he dealt with the lost attention? Trojan War is how. My point is mortals can be cruel as well as kind. You can't have one without the other" he said. "Thanks dad. By the way our teacher wants our fathers to come to school next week to see how we're doing. Can you come?" I ask. "Tcch...I'm sorry honey I can't. Mt. Vesuvius is acting up and then there's this unveiling of the restoration of the Parthenon project. I just don't have the time. Why don't you ask your grandpa?" he asked. Crap. I REALLY don't want to ask him. "I guess" I said. "Okay then. Call me next week and tell me how it goes. Love you dear. Bye" he said hanging up the phone.

 

I change out of my clothes and watch TV. Mom teleports and stumbles into the house just after I eat leftovers (with a side of ambrosia). Ambrosia if you don't know is what gods and goddesses eat to live forever and keep our power. I prefer to mix it with mortal food. "How was your day honey?" mom says slurring her words. Fucking figures. She's drunk. "Home late I see" I said. "There was a party after the unveiling of the catalogue. Guess I got carried away" she said grinning. I lead her to the couch where she plops down. She slides off her heels and rubs her feet. "Don't know what mortals see in these confining things but you didn't answer. How was your day" she says. "Fine" I reply. "Clea you know you can't lie to me honey. I sense lies. How as your day really?" she asked. I tell her what happened. "Oh hell no! I will not have a tiny mortal disrespect a member of this pantheon yet alone my child!" Ashe said standing up. The quick slaps of her bare feet on the floor matched with her grumbling told me she was pissed.

 

She was walking right toward my town. She got there before I did and raised her foot over it. The people below had no clue they were about to die under my mom's sweaty bare sole. "NO! Don't kill them!" I yelled. She lowered her foot. "Why not?! Don't you wish vengeance?!" she yelled. "Of course I do but it wouldn't help me with my studies. I need to learn about mortals good and bad" I said. She looked at me. I think she was ashamed of herself. She hugged me tightly. "Aw. My precious child knows compassion. Maybe you’ll be just like her mother" she said. God I hope not. More than once I've found boxes of condoms in her bedroom. Getting the talk from a Goddess of Love when you're 10 is awkward let alone your mom. She stumbled into the living room and plopped down. She fell asleep not long after. I covered her up with a blanket and went to take a shower. The warm water helped me relax but I couldn't help but think if I got on Becky's good side then my life would be easier. It would help to learn how upper class mortal women lived in society.  Just maybe I could get closer to Bruce this way too.

 

Before going to bed I stole some designer clothes from mom's closet. She wouldn't miss them since she had tons of them. A little shrinking power added to them and they would fit me perfectly. The next morning mom had left for one of her jobs and I was heading out to school. I had on Prada heels and a knee high designer skirt. A white light cashmere top and expensive sunglasses completed the ensemble. Well I got some attention seeing how some of the boys looked at me. Kevin nearly had a heart attack seeing me. The boy radiated lust. It surprised me. True I had only known him for a few months but I sensed more of a crush kind of love not this potent feeling of desire from him. I need to give him more credit. He is human after all. Bruce and Becky came down the hallway and I saw Bruce glance at me.

 

"Who's that?" I heard him ask. Becky looked at me like trying to pin down who I was. Did I really look so different? She finally recognized me. "Just some girl who thinks she can hang now she's got some style" she replied. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck bristle with inborn power. Her life was saved by the bell literally. Lunch period was interesting to say the least. I sat alone like usual until a popular girl sat next to me. "Where did you get those clothes?" she asked. I couldn't tell her the truth. It would ruin the spell saying they came from Milan not to mention the uproar of people hearing my mother was Aphrodite. "I got them from a boutique" I said. We began to talk about stuff. Boys mostly but other things too. Music, TV, fashion, and sex. See to make this town as realistic as possible I had to tweak a few things. Music and TV was limited for obvious reasons but it kept people entertained. I knew more about fashion so my clothes were something they never seen before. Then comes talk of sex. Who was fucking who. I didn't care for I already knew. I can feel those things. Well, that wasn't the only way I knew. 

 

 

The first few weeks of having fun eating people I would use a power to peer into homes. Needless to say some people were having fun inside. I can't help but be voyeuristic. I am a goddess after all. Our job is to look in on mortals. As we talked I was joined by two other girls wanting to know more about me and my clothes. When I got home that evening I stole more clothes to keep up my new popularity. It felt good to have this kind of attention. That Friday though things got interesting. Becky was actually sitting alone now. Her friends were now sitting with me. Serves her right! Fucking bitch. As we all talked about who was hot guess who sat down next to me. Bruce! "Hey. I heard you're new here. What's your name?" he asked. My cheeks blushed and my heart beat faster. "Clea" I said nearly stammering. "That's a pretty name. Would you like to catch a movie? The Goddess left us some entertainment yesterday" he said. I forgot I left a DVD of Troy as a gift at the town temple.

 

"What about Becky? Isn't she your girlfriend?" I asked. "Pfft. Naw, she's just a good friend" he replied. That was a lie. You didn't need godly powers to know that one. It was dead quiet at that table. "Okay ummm....how's this Saturday?" I asked. "Sounds good. See you then" he said standing up. He walked away to his friends' table. They all smiled and congratulated him. I heard crying and turned my head. Becky had stood up and ran toward the cafeteria door. Why did I feel bad for her? She's tormented me so why do I feel pity? In no time at all the weekend was here. "Mom I'm going to town, well my town tonight" I said. "It's not a school day is it? I can't remember how mortals do that thing." mom said. "No I have a date" I said. Mom stopped cooking. "You have what?" she asked. "A date" I replied. She ran toward me like lightning and hugged me to the point I couldn't breathe.

 

"My baby is finally dating!" she yelled. "Mom! Air!" I yelled. She released me. "So who is it?" she asked. "A boy from school" I replied. "He have a name?" she asked. "Bruce" I said. "Is that why you've been stealing my clothes?" she asked. I was silent. "It's alright honey. I've got no problem with you wearing nice clothes to impress boys. Now, how about you let your mom help you get ready" she said. "Sure mom" I said hugging her. She gave me a beautiful satin red dress with matching heels. "Now for the touch ups" she said. She pulled out a makeup kit and nail polish. She painted my fingernails cherry red and then did my toenails. "This necessary?" I asked. "I noticed you've never painted your nails. Mortal men like this kind of thing especially when you paint your toes" she said. "Did my dad like them too?" I asked. Mom stopped painting for a second. She rarely spoke about him.

 

"Yes he did. He loved to compliment me on how pretty my feet were. I see you inherited pretty feet too" she said gripping my big toe playfully. "That tickles!" I said laughing. Mom always did this when I ask about dad. She would distract me by trying to make me laugh. "Why do you never talk about him?" I asked. She put her polish brush down. “Because when you love someone enough and they leave you it hurts all the more. Love isn't just a warm giddy feeling. It's pain and heartbreak too" she said. I saw tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I asked" I said. "Nonsense honey. It's only natural for you to be curious about your father. 15 years ago I decided to see what it was like to bear a child. I've lived thousands of years and never bore children out of pure love. Lust yes but never love. Even then bearing a child like a Goddess is different. You're pregnant one minute and the next not. Literally. I wanted to try it the mortal way."

 

"Billions of men to choose from. I couldn't make up my mind until one day I was walking through Athens and a man caught my eye. He saw a cat about to be run over by a truck and dove to save it. He didn't care if he got hurt or killed. He saved that cat by a whisker pardon the pun. I've never seen such kindness in centuries. I saw he was hurt. I walked over to help him up. His eyes were so pretty. Almond color that shone in the light like polished bronze. "Thanks ma'am" he said in English. I was surprised to not hear Greek. "You're hurt" I said pointing to a cut on his knee. "No biggie. Just a scrape" he said. When he tried to walk though he stumbled in pain. "Here let me help you" I said helping him to a cafe chair. We talked a bit more. His name was Caleb and he was taking time off from college to travel. An American boy trying to find himself as he put it."

 

"The more I heard him speak the more I wanted to be with him. He was so different from other men. Not pretentious or posing. Just himself. We agreed to meet for lunch the next day. I'll always remember that day. The food was terrible but worth it. We had our first kiss. We feel in love hard and fast. After a wonderful dinner that evening he took me to his hotel where we made love. He was so gentle. Very slow and steady not like other brutish men who just plow like some ox. His favorite thing was sucking my toes to make me giggle. It was one of the best weeks of my life. I thought for a moment to bring him to Olympus. Have him eat ambrosia and become immortal like us. Spend eternity with my beloved. I asked him to meet me at the cafe where we met."

 

"As I approached the cafe I saw him smiling and waving. He was acting silly as always jumping up and down pointing to the table he reserved. The same table we first sat. My happiness was extinguished in an instant. A bomb exploded in the cafe. A bomb planted by a terrorist group. As the smoke cleared I saw Caleb lying in the street. Blood pouring out of a gash in his neck. He couldn't speak. His eyes were locked on me. Then I saw him smile. Was he smiling because I would be the last thing he would see or that I wasn't hurt I didn't know. I and the power to save him. I could heal him right then and there but didn't. A crowd had gathered around us. Healing him would have exposed who or what I was and in this day and age immortal powerful beings appearing before mortals causes problems. Problems that fall into your Uncle Ares line of work. I watched him die."

 

"I was so grief stricken I shut myself away from everything. Love disappeared from the world. I was so distracted I forgot to change back to Goddess form. It was only when I missed a period, the second one I ever had, I realized I was pregnant. To honor our love I carried you to term. I'm glad I did because it was you who healed my heart. So forgive me when I get carried away sometimes" she said. "I love you so much mom" I said. "And I love you too sweetie" she said. I got dressed and was about to head out when mom stopped me. "Wait" she said placing her palm on my abdomen. I felt warmth there as her hand glowed. "What was that?" I asked. "Contraception. You're still young to have kids" she said. "So I'm old enough to fuck but not have kids?" I said. "I'm a modern kind of goddess but not that modern" she replied. "Don't wait up" I said. She followed me as I entered the courtyard.  I shrank down to an inch and was about to transport into the town when I felt giant fingers pick me up. Mom held me in her palm.

 

It was the first time I was in somebody's hand. I felt weak and tiny. Scary and exciting at the same time. "Mom I don't have time for this put me down!" I yelled. "Sorry honey you look so adorable like this" she said. She raised me to her mouth. I could easily fit in there. She kissed me with her giant lips. "Dammit mom!" I yelled. "Sorry! Sorry! Just let me take a picture" she said pulling a phone out of her pocket. She snapped her picture which should have been done before I shrank. Seriously, what kind of zoom did she have to use to see me? She sat me down and waved. In a flash I was in the alley not far from the theatre. I stepped out and saw Bruce standing there waiting for me. He looked so cute dressed up nice! "Waiting long?" I asked. He looked at me speechless. "Uh no I wasn't. Just got here. You look pretty Clea" he said. We went into the theatre. I saw teens and men looking at me. I enjoyed the attention. This was way better than just strolling through their lives.

 

I felt his hand search for mine. I held it. It was so warm. I've never been in love before. I see why mom says it’s powerful. I was bored with the movie. I've seen it over and over. The book was better. The movie ended and we walked out. "Did you enjoy the movie?" he asked. "Ehh....the Iliad was better" I said. "I know what you mean. Say, have you ever seen these actors in real life? I haven't. I wonder...." he was saying until he paused. I've seen this before. It was the magic at work. When someone or something triggers the thoughts of the outside the spell kicks in removing those thoughts. "Sorry I was thinking of something and then forgot it. Weird" he said. "I guess it rained while we were in there" I said noticing the wet concrete. "Yeah it did. Good thing I put the top up on my car" he said. "You got a convertible?" I asked. "Wanna see it?" he asked. We walked to his car and my left foot slipped. I twisted my ankle and broke the strap on my high heel. "You okay?!" he asked seeing me on the ground. My ankle hurt like shit. It's wasn't a big deal. I'd heal from this within the hour.

 

"Here let me" he said beginning down. He picked me up in his arms like I was a princess. I was embarrassed and happy at the same time. He carried me to his car. I sat down on the seat. "Hold on a sec" he said. He reached behind the seat and pulled out a first aid kit. "I carry this around in case I hurt myself playing soccer" he said popping it open. He raised my foot and put it in his lap. I felt his hand rub my swollen ankle. "That's okay really" I said blushing. "Nonsense. I can see you're hurt. Besides you’re too pretty to deal with injuries" he said smiling. He put some ointment on my ankle and rubbed it in. I sighed feeling it. "What do you like about me?" I asked feeling his fingers travel down my foot. "You don't act stuck up like Becky" he said. "Is that all?" I asked feeling his fingers massage my sole. "You're pretty too. Your hair is soft and shiny. Your eyes sparkle. The way your tiny hands hold mine. Not too skinny and your...breasts are nice" he stammered. So he isn't just a sex starved jock. Even he can get flustered. "Oh that's nice. Anything else you like" I asked as I felt his fingers between my toes. "Even your dainty feet are nice" he said raising my foot and kissing my toe.

 

"What if the Goddess appeared before you? Who would you love more?" I asked curious. He paused. "I really don't know. I love you Clea but I love the Goddess too. She gave us life and takes care of us. She chooses the most worthy to join her" he said. I got angry. "Take me home" I said. He looked surprised and upset. We didn't say anything as he drove. It wasn't his fault. He answered honestly. Worse thing was I was jealous of myself. Devotion and magic fueled his love for the Goddess and I here in his car in the flesh next to him fueled his love as well. I asked a selfish question. I led him to a random house and said it was mine. I opened the door. "Wait let me...help...you..." he was saying until he saw me step out with no trouble at all. I stood there on that wet concrete barefoot wondering if I was fucking up my chances of ever being   girlfriend. "I said something to anger you didn't I?" he said. I saw in his face he was sincere about my feelings.

 

I kissed him on the lips. My first kiss ever. "Don't worry about it" I said. I began to walk away until he grabbed me and kissed me hard. I felt his tongue in my mouth and was disgusted for just a second then I felt like I was melting. He broke off the kiss. "I had a real good time tonight" he said. "So did I" I said. I waited till he drove off and ducked behind a house. I made sure the coast was clear before I left the town. I was greeted in the courtyard by the scene of humongous toes. I looked up and saw it was mom. She waved. I grew back to my normal height. "I couldn't go to bed until I heard every detail" she said. She began smelling me! "Hmmm....I guess nothing big happened" she said. "That's why you were smelling me?! To see if I smelled of sex?!" I yelled. She shrugged and gave me that whimsical smile. I scowled and trotted into the house. "What?" she asked. "Impersonal much?!" I yelled. "At least tell me if it was a nice date!" she yelled. I paused. "Yes it was. He kissed me" I said. Mom squealed like a child.

 

"That's great! So will you see him again?" she asked. "Yeah I think I will. I have a problem though. He loves the Goddess just as much. I'm kinda jealous" I said. "Eep...that is a problem. I don't have any answers for that one. Maybe you should ask your aunt Athena. She is the smartest in the family" mom said. That was a good idea. Aunt Athena has helped me out with things before. She was always glad to help me with homework. In fact other than mom, she was the only other person to support my idea of the town.  The next day I showed up at Aunt Athena's. She was into modern things like me. Mostly computers. Back in the 90's she spent an entire week finding s spell to get dialup Internet to Olympus. She said the internet was the best thing since the printed word to her. I knocked on her oak door. She opened it. "Hey little Clea. What brings you here?" she said yawning.  

 

"Up late again?" I asked. "Yeah running blogs about new discoveries and writing fanfiction takes a toll" she said. She was dressed in sweatpants and a tee shirt. I only saw her in traditional clothes during family meetings and dinners. "Fanfiction?" I asked. "Yeah, seeing your town gave me some ideas. You'd be surprised how good writers can be. Some of the best ideas are found in blog stories. So what brings you to my doorstep?" she asked. "Advice about love" I said. "Oh, you should ask your mom on that one" she said. "It's not that easy. This is more of a problem with logic than emotions" I said. She nodded and led me into her home.

 

She heated some hot pockets for us and gave me a Sprite. "Brain food" she said smiling. I told her my problem. "Well I'm happy you found a boyfriend. Clea you can't use logic when it comes to love. Believe me I tried. Look at Athens. People use to worship me there but now just praise the city for historic and architecture value. Even though I influenced the creation* I get no worship for it now. My advice to you is this. Love the fact he loves you for you and love the fact he loves the Goddess that he's never seen that is you. That's not a division of his heart. You just fill different roles in it" she said. I smiled at her simplicity. "Can I ask a question?" I said. She nodded. "How do you rationalize love so easy seeing how you nickname is the Virgin Goddess?*" I asked. "Easy? Oh no not easy. This is thousands of years of experience. Men have lusted for me forever but can never give me what I want. Knowledge tempered with passion. Gods knows I can't find that here and mortals rarely show that as well."

 

*(Authors note: mythologically true)

 

"Don't you...you know...get horny?" I asked embarrassed. She chuckled. "Well you're at that age. Yes I do. I get by with some magical help" she said. I was intrigued. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your town isn't the first time shrinking magic was used. For a long time I would bring mortals up here to scratch that itch. It's more accurate to say I've never been penetrated by a male penis than to say a man. Uhh....you follow me?" she said realizing how embarrassing this conversation was. "Ah I see" I said. She looked really embarrassed. Athena never lied. She told you everything. "It's okay. I do it too" I said. She smiled hearing that.

 

It's true I did. Back when I was getting out of control with snatching people up I got the idea to have some fun with a few. I spotted a man working out behind his home one day. He wasn't too much older than me. Maybe 20 or so. His body kinda glistened in the sunlight. The more I stared at him the more I wanted him. I snatched him right up. He was shocked to see me. "Are you our Goddess?" he asked frightened. "Yes I am" I replied. I could tell he didn't expect his Goddess to be so young. He prostrated himself in my palm. With a simple thought a grew him to around 4 inches. I wanted a better look at him. "Strip for me" I told him. He hesitated. "Do as I command!" I yelled. It was the first time I got a good glimpse at mortal fear. He took off what little clothes he had on. Satisfied I took him to my room. He was amazed at how big his surroundings were. I closed the door and sat on the floor. "What's your name?" I asked. "Keith" he replied. "Well Keith. Today's your lucky day. You get to fuck a Goddess" I said. I sat him on the floor. I pulled off my shorts and panties. I felt embarrassment and excitement with this tiny man staring at my pussy.

 

"What are you waiting for?" I asked pulling my lips apart. I felt him push his little dick into my folds. I couldn’t feel much but the thrill of dominating this mortal turned me on so much I moaned anyway. He leaned in and began fucking me. After a few minutes he yelped. I knew enough from mom to know he was cumming. He was too small to get me pregnant so no worries there. He lay on my wet cunt panting. "Fuck me again" I said. "Please wait. Wait just a few minutes" he said panting. I wanted to get off right then. "Now I said!" I yelled. I pushed on his back and accidentally pushed him into me. I gasped. "Oh gods...this feeling..." I moaned. This was way better! I felt him struggling for air.  He was able to poke his head out and gasp for air. "Please Goddess don't do this! I can't breathe in there!" he cried. I laughed as I pushed him back in. I pushed him in deep this time. The more he fought the better I felt. "That's it writhe inside me! Puny mortal! Fight for your worthless life!" I yelled pinching my nipples. I felt him jerk around hard. I came harder than I ever had in my life. When I came down I felt him not moving. It took me a few tries but I was able to fish him out.

 

His face was frozen in a scream. He wasn't breathing. Fluids drilled from his mouth. "Puny thing drowned" I said poking him. I shrugged and ate him. The next one I chose was a boy from the middle school. Barely 13 and was staring at the largest pussy of his young life. I was way gentler with him though. He came to enjoy what I did to him. If he did a good job worshipping my feet he got a blowjob. He did a good job trimming my public hair then he got to fuck me. He might be the first crush I ever had. One day coming home from school I couldn't find him. Mom saw me searching my room. "Looking for something" she said. Mom was scantily dressed. She had just come back from a pool party in Hollywood. "Yeah have you seen....what's that?" I said hearing cries in her bikini. Mom looked like a child busted for stealing cookies.

 

"N...nothing" she said looking away. "Mom..." I said irritated. "Oh alright. I found him on your bed while I was picking up laundry. I decided to have some fun" she said. "I like that one! Get one of your own!" I yelled. "Watch your tone young lady. I'll give him back" she said pulling her bikini away. She looked down and frowned. "You didn't" I said. "....yeah. I think he just suffocated" she said pulling him out. He just hung lifeless in her hand. I walked into my room and slammed the door. I cried for a long time that night. Mom apologized the next day and promised to ask me if it was okay to have fun with my town when the time came. This was partly the reason I wanted to keep Bruce low key.

 

I thanked Aunt Athena for her time and went home. "So did she help you?" mom asked.  "Yes she did. Oh crap!" I said. "What's wrong now?" mom asked. "I have to make a call" I said. I called grandpa. "Hi grandpa!" I said. "Hello Clea. What brings you to call your old grandpa?" he asked. "I need a favor. It's about school" I said. "Ah that. You want me to make it bigger? It would help seeing them when you want to grab one" he said. Obviously his mind was on something else. "Uh no. They want our fathers to come to school tomorrow" I said. "I don't know. I'm busy with some storms tomorrow and I don't mix well with mortals, especially mortals I created. Just ask your Uncle Hercules" he said. "It's really important! I don't want to be the only person there with nobody. I'm just now getting popular" I said. "Popular? As in worship?" he asked. His tone perked up.

 

"Yes I guess you could say that" I said. "Okay I'm in. I'm curious to see how they worship you there" he said. "Thanks grandpa!" I said hanging up. I was relieved to hear him say yes. The next morning he showed up in his toga. "You can't wear that! I said. "Why not?" he asked. "Because you look like a god!" I said. "But I am a god" he said matter of factly. I sighed. "But they can't know that remember?" I said. He huffed and waved his hand over his head. His clothes changed. He wore a button up shirt and kakis with black dress shoes. This was the first time me ever seeing him dress modern. We stood over the town. He spotted an older girl who went to my school. He was reaching down to grab her. "No, you can snack later" I said swatting his hand. He rolled his eyes. We shrank down and popped into the alleyway.

 

He looked unimpressed. "This is where you appear?" he said. I nodded. We walked to the high school. He looked at the people, cars, and homes. He was bored at times and smiling at others. His disdain was tempered with his impression of his creation. When we got to the school I saw many students had their parents with them. I didn't have a dad but I did have the King of the Gods. "So what do we do here?" Grandpa Zeus asked. "First class is math so we go there" I said. Grandpa walked behind me eyeing the students. Three girls rushed over to me. I felt grandpa radiate innate power. He must have thought they were attacking me. "Clea! How was your date with Bruce?" Nadia asked. Nadia was one of the three girls who hung onto Becky to be popular. She, Lexi, and Christie made up her clique....well my clique now. "It was nice" I replied. "Details girl!" Lexi said. "We umm...kissed" I said blushing. They wooed. Those being mortal couldn't sense grandpa's power. He was pissed. "He do anything else like..." Christie asked using her fingers for metaphor. Oh shit. Grandpa is gonna pop! "No nothing like that" I said. He eased a bit.

 

"You guys going out again right?" Nadia asked. "We haven't set another date yet" I replied. "Don't wait on it! Ask him out!" she said. Just then the sound of books fell on the floor. I glanced over to see it was Becky all alone. She looked depressed and lonely. I felt bad for her. I bent down to pick up her books. "Thanks...aw fuck it’s you. Fuck you want?" she hissed. If you carefully you could have seen grandpa's eyes flicker with lightning. "I just want to apologize for stealing your boyfriend" I said. "You can have him" she hissed turning around. She turned around so quickly she ran right into a teacher carrying a cup of coffee. It spilled all over her. Everyone bust out laughing. Grandpa cracked a smile. Did he cause that? "My locker isn't far. You can borrow one of my tops" I said. She looked like she was going to cry. I led her by the hand to my locker and gave her my top. She went into the restroom and came out wearing it. "Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked quietly.

 

"I felt bad seeing you all alone. I know what that feels like. Would you like to be my friend?" I asked. She looked at me long and hard. I can sense emotions in people but in her it was a swirl of chaos. Anger and confusion mixed with doubt. "I'm sorry for making fun of you" she said quietly. "Cool?" I asked holing up my pinky finger. "Cool" she said gripping it. "And that was?" grandpa asked. "She bullied me" I said. "And you let her live?!" he said. "Keep your voice down! You're like mom! You can't kill everyone who doesn't like you!" I yelled. "Course not. You make them suffer first" he said coldly. Some things you can't change. One of them is the thinking of the old generation. He stood with other parents in the back of the class quietly. I was called on to answer an algebra problem and got it right. The teach complimented me. I turned and smiled at grandpa who was pleased. At least he wasn't irritated anymore.

 

"You look old to be a dad" a man said. "I'm a grandfather of that girl there" grandpa said. "Ah, I see. Deadbeat dad huh" the man said. Grandpa did care too much for my father because he was mortal but he did respect the fact he loved his daughter and hearing someone talk shit didn't appeal to him. "He died" grandpa hissed. I felt static electricity in the air. That's never good when he's in the room. "Sorry for that insensitive remark. I'm brad by the way. Your name?" he asked trying to save face. "Z-Zed" he said catching himself. "Nice to meet you Zed" the man said to Grandpa. He had no clue he was talking to Zeus himself. He would have pissed himself if he did. Next period was science and he hated it. I had to ask what his deal was. "My deal as you put it is this science took mortals away from worshipping us. Science does us no favors" he said. "This from the god with the new iPhone" I said. "I admit some good comes from science but evil does too. I can destroy a city but I'm wise enough to temper my power. Man can destroy the world and has no control over his scruples. You will see one day how treacherous mortals can be" he said.

 

"Learning anything today Clea?" my teacher asked. "Lots of things" I said looking at grandpa. He was looking at my teacher. She was young. Maybe 25 or so with long red hair. She was pretty. Some boys had crushes on her. "You seem to be young to be teaching. Too pretty too" grandpa said. "Flatterer. Where does it say that teachers need to be old and ugly" she said. "Nowhere I guess. Oh you have something on your shoulder" he said touching it. A tiny prick of light from his fingertip went into her shoulder. So tiny a mortal wouldn't see it. "Ms. Crabtree I need some help!" A student cried. "Duty calls" she said smiling and walking off.  "What did you just do" I asked grandpa. "Ah you saw that. A tracking spell. I wish to see her after today" he said. I grabbed him by the beard and pulled him into the hallway. "Don't you dare eat her! I like her!" I yelled. "Calm down. I'm not going to eat her. I just want to have some fun with her. I'll put her back later with no memory" he said. "As long as you don't hurt her" I said. "I'll heal her if something happens. You care a great deal for these mortals" he said. "Very much. They worship me and I love them for it" I said. He smiled.

 

"Good. You're beginning to understand what being a goddess means. Soon you will find your purpose...I hope" he said. He was on his best behavior at lunch. He even ate with some parents. He stole a few glances at Ms. Crabtree. I was worried for her. Grandpa gave his word nothing would happen to her but I was worried about Grandma Hera. She despised any woman spending quality time with grandpa. I hate to think what might happen to my teacher. The day was over and nobody was struck by lightning or cursed. Good job grandpa.  "So it wasn't too bad was it?" I asked. "Better than I thought it would. I did enjoy how those girls hung on your every word" he said. A car drove up next to us. "Ride home?" Bruce asked. "Sure. Hop in grandpa" I said. Grandpa sat in the back glaring at Bruce. I saw in the rear view mirror Becky watching us ride off. Man I feel bad but I don't want to break up with Bruce.

 

"So you want to go out again this weekend?" he asked. I heard grandpa growl slightly. "That's sounds nice" I said. "You okay back there pops?" he asked grandpa. Thunderclouds gathered over head. We got to where he thought was my house and we got out. "Looks like rain. I'll see you later" he said leaning over to kiss me. When he did a loud thunder clap was heard. He drove off just in time. "You didn't say you were dating a mortal!" he yelled. "So what? You spent time with mortals too. Uncle Hercules?" I said. Rain began pouring down and the storm intensified. "Not with a mortal I created!" he yelled. "Well you created him I didn't so no harm there!" I yelled. He grabbed me and with a flash was standing outside the town. We grew back to our normal height. "I will not tolerate you having relations with mortals!" he yelled. He reached down and plucked up two students on the far side of town just as they got out of the school bus. The people there just watched as two fingers snatched away the boy and girl. Including I assume their mother waiting for them.

 

"They are weak and puny rabble!" he said holding them in his hand. They were terrified of him. His anger didn't help. He plucked up the boy with fingers. He was maybe 13 and was crying. I watched as grandpa effortless crushed him between his fingers like an ant. The girl saw this and fainted. "What am I supposed to do?! There's nobody in Olympus my age to be with and if there was they'd be related!" I yelled. "Then not these mortals! This one fainted just from our presence! You wish to love one of them?!" he said dangling the unconscious girl over his mouth. Before I could retort he dropped her inside and swallowed. "What about that woman you met today?! The one you fancied?! That one there!" I said pointing down. His spell from earlier illuminated my teacher like a tiny firefly. We could see her driving down the street amidst the rain. He stared at her and without warning slammed his fist right down in her car.

 

I screamed as I saw the crushed metal and blood on the cracked pavement.  "What of her?" he said defiantly. "You're a monster! I HATE YOU!" I screamed running away. "Hey what's with the shouting and..." mom said as I ran past. I heard them come into the house. I laid on my bed sobbing. "You did what?!" mom yelled. "That girl needs to learn that mortals exist on our whim. We don't live for them. They live for us" grandpa said. "You say that shit to the Swedish supermodel you've been fucking for the last month? What? You surprised I knew? I'm the Goddess of Love you bastard. I had hoped you'd have some patience today. This was very important to your granddaughter and you act like you. You know what? Get out. Just go" mom said. I heard mom walking up to my room. "I'm sorry for today honey" mom said rubbing my back. "He killed someone I liked like a bug!" I sobbed. "I know honey. I know you love these mortals" she said. "Your powers tell you that?" I asked. "No being s mother told me that" she said. I hugged her tightly and cried.

 

The next day was hard for me. It got out that two middle school students were chosen but what was worse was the word Ms. Crabtree was punished by the goddess. "So I will be subbing until they find a replacement for the teacher who offended our goddess" the sub said. I stormed out of class and hid in the bathroom. They had no inkling she died as callous as one would crush a roach just to save face. "Bummer what happened to the teach huh?" Becky said to me. She was smoking a cig in the bathroom. "Yeah" I said. "Why don't we have some fun Saturday?" she asked. "I'm going out with Bruce" I said. She put out her cigarette. "Never mind then. See you at lunch" she said.

 

The week ticked by and I just went through the motions. Maybe Bruce could cheer me up later. The date was nice. We went out to dinner and I didn't even hurt myself. We sat outside my "home" making out. His hand gripped my breast and I flinched. "Was that too rough?" he asked. "Just go slower. It's my first time" I said. He kissed my neck and gently rubbed my breasts. His hands caressed my thighs. My body got warmer and I felt myself getting wet. His hands traveled down my leg and stopped at my sandals. He slipped them off and kissed my foot. "What are you...ohhhh" I said as he began to suck my toes. I laid further back against the door. I felt him pulling my panties off. "Please don't stare" I said. It was the first time a boy my size saw my pussy. I yelped as I felt his tongue lap my labia. In no time at all I came. He looked into my eyes. "Can I come in?" he asked. Aw shit. This wasn't my house. It's not like I could just knock and say "can your goddess come in and use your house to lose her virginity?” "No, my grandpa is probably in the living room waiting for me" I said. He looked very disappointed. "Okay. I can wait. Love you Clea" he said. "I love you too Bruce" I said kissing him. I could taste myself on his lips.

 

He drove off and I walked behind the house. I heard rustling nearby but saw nobody. Probably just a dog or cat. I was home and mom asked how it went. "Third base" I replied. She gave me a thumbs up. Nice mom. Classy. I started to feel better this week. The girls took me shopping in town after school on Tuesday and Becky was even nice enough to let me borrow her earrings. As much as I hung out with the girls I felt something missing in my heart. Kevin had stopped talking to me. Did he feel intimidated by my friends or upset about Bruce I don't know. I missed talking to him. I felt...alone.  Maybe I should sleep with Bruce next time I see him. Maybe that's what's missing.  That Thursday I had Bruce drive me "home". "You're quiet" he said. "You want to finish what we started Saturday" I said. Luckily we were at a stoplight or he might've crashed the car. "Y-yeah sure!" he said. "Meet me at my house around 7" I said looking out the window. Down the street was a construction crew patching up a fist shaped divot in the street. I could still see bloodstains where she died. I got out of the car and shut the door. Bruce lowered the window. "You okay Clea. You seem so out of it since you heard Ms. Crabtree die" he said.

 

"Do you think Ms. Crabtree offended the goddess?" I asked. "Yeah I guess but I have no clue what she could've done. She was cool in my book. Then again you don't know what people are really like deep down" he said. Truer words were never spoken. "I guess that true. Saturday at 7 and don't be late" I said flashing my panties. He grinned and drove off. I was lost in thought as I walked into the backyard. I heard that cat again and wondered what it would be like to have a pet of my own. Most of my family has pets. Great uncle Hades has dogs. Aunt Athena has an owl. Poseidon has...well he has a lot of things. I ended up home and relaxed in the living room. "And how is my favorite daughter?" mom asked sitting down and eating ice cream. "I'm your only daughter" I said. "And that makes you my favorite" she said giggling. "Very funny" I said taking the spoonful of ice cream from her hand and eating it. "Yum cookie dough" I said. "Your favorite" she said.

 

"I feel better mom if that's what you're worried about" I said. "You care so much for those mortals. Why is that?" she asked. "I guess because they love and worship me" I replied. She smiled. "And of the other mortals out there in the world?" she asked. "Not so much I guess. Is that wrong?" I asked. "Not entirely. Love can be a selfish emotion. Love is wanting. Love is needy but at the same time love is giving. So many facets of love" she said. "I don't understand how love can be selfish. I love you and don't want anything" I said. Mom closed her eyes. "A small demonstration I guess is in order" she said. In a blink of an eye she was gone. She returned a few minutes later. "Where did you go?" I asked. "A random place. New Jersey I think. Look what I brought back" she said. She held out her hand. Inside were four tiny mortal humans. "Found them in a bar. Took them just a minute to ask if they could run a train on me" she said. "Train?" I asked not understanding the term. "Not important right now" she said dumping them on the coffee table.

 

They were tiny like my mortals. No bigger than my fingernail. They cowered at the giantesses before them. Mom grabbed my ankles and propped my feet on the table. She pulled off my shoes and socks. "Worship her" mom said. The tiny men ran to my sweaty feet and began to lick my soles. I chuckled at the sight and relaxed. "Feels good to dominate them doesn't it?" she asked. "Yes it does" I replied. "Don't you love them? Don't you want them to be happy?" she asked. I paused. "Not really" I replied. "But they're worshipping you. They revere you" mom said. "But I sense no love. Only fear" I replied. "And therefore you feel no connection to them. That is how love can be selfish" mom said. I nodded. I understood what she was saying. I knew why my mortals were so important to me.

 

"What should we do with them?" I asked seeing one man getting tired. "I still got ice cream" mom said. She fixed us both a bowl and dropped two men into hers and then mine. One man struggled to not be buried by melting ice cream while another shivered to stay alive. "Please I got a family!" one tiny voice cried. I ignored him and purposefully ate around him. Mom had gobbled hers down quickly. She rubbed her tummy. "That hit the spot. Ohhh....can I have yours?" she asked. "No they're mine" I said. She pouted. My tiny men were succumbing to the cold. They moved a lot less. I scooped one up with some ice cream. "...don't eat me" he begged. I shoved the spoon in my mouth and felt the dessert melt. I swallowed it all down. The other man could barely move now. His body was probably numb by now. A small trickle of melted ice cream washed him to the bottom of the bowl where he began sinking. His own clothes pulled him down. I kept eating and chewed up what hard bits I found. Almost all of them were chocolate chip chunks until I tasted a burst of saltiness. Most satisfying ice cream ever.

 

The next day I got the shock of my life. I was walking to my first class when Becky came out of nowhere and yanked me into the bathroom. There stood her and the other girls. They all looked at me with fear and awe. "What's going on?" I asked. "I followed you the last few days. I was tied to see if your family was rich. How you got such nice clothes all of a sudden. What I saw was you disappearing in a flash of light. Are you the Goddess?" Becky asked. I was furious she spied on me and scared of the attention. My worst fears were coming true. My plan was ruined. "See I knew this was bad! She pissed. She's going to smite us like Ms. Crabtree!" Nadia cried. Them thinking I was going to kill them all broke my heart. I was their friend! Did any of the last few weeks mean anything to them?! I felt warm tears run down my face.

 

"You think I would kill you guys?" I said starting to sob. I sat on that dirty floor crying. "So you are the Goddess?" Lexi asked. I nodded. "Why do you act like a high school girl?" Becky asked. "I'm supposed to find out what I'm supposed to do. I'm here to learn more about mortals" I said. "So you spy on us?" Becky asked. "Shit Becky she's the goddess! Careful what you say!" Christie asked. Christie bowed and Nadia and Lexi did the same. "Please don't bow" I said. They looked puzzled. "Why not? You are the Goddess. Yours is to be worshipped" Nadia said. "Not by my friends" I said. "Friends?" Becky asked. "Yeah, I wanted friends more than anything. Someone to talk to and laugh with. That's all" I said. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Nadia. "I'll be your friend" she said. I hugged her tightly. "So now that you know who I am you won't say anything to anyone will you?" I asked. "If you want us too sure" Christie said. Lexi and Nadia nodded. Becky reluctantly nodded.

 

Becky was quiet the rest of the day. I bet she thought I cheated in some way to get Bruce. They had questions they wanted to ask. "I can't answer them here. Someone might hear us" I said. "What about a sleepover" Becky asked. "I don't know. I guess at your house is fine" I said. "I wanted to see yours if that possible" she said. Becky had every right to be angry. Athena once told me that honesty is best when it comes to friendship. Truthfully I was tired of lying to them. "I guess that's fine. Mom has taken a liking to you guys. I think she would like to meet you all" I said. "Then this Saturday?" Becky said smiling. "Sure sounds fun" I said. Just after saying that I remembered Bruce. Damn.

 

"So no go on Saturday?" he asked on the phone. "Yeah something came up. You're not mad are you?" I asked. "Naw. I can wait. I love you enough" he said. That was sweet. I'm glad he wasn't pissed. Now to talk to mom. "Mom I have to ask you about something" I said. "Shoot" she said making potatoes. "I want to have a sleepover here" I said. She stopped what she was doing. "Mortals here?" she asked. "...yes" I said bracing for the worst. "Aren't you trying to avoid them knowing you're their Goddess?" she asked. "I got busted today" I said. "Oh, how did that work out?" she asked. "Better than I thought. They're still my friends" I said. "They don't fear you or anything?" she asked. "Deep down I think they do but I want to show them I can be their friend" I said. "Hmmm....from experience I don't know if that can be done. Well I guess you can bring them here. Just don't let your grandfather find out" mom said. "Mom you're the best!" I yelled hugging her. "Hey no hugging in the kitchen!" she said.

 

I phoned the girls and told them it was on. They were to meet me where Becky saw me disappear at 6:00 Saturday. Mom was as nervous as I was. It would be the first time she ever met my friends. She had bunches of food ready. I transported into town and sad them standing on the sidewalk. "Ready to go?" I asked. "You bet!" Lexi said. "What did you tell your parents?" I asked. "We were having a sleepover at your house. Don't worry we left out the Goddess part" Nadia said. "Alright hold hands. I've never done this before" I said. It took more concentration than usual. When the usual flash of teleportation faded they opened their eyes. "Wow that was flashy" Becky said. "Ohmygod! Look down at our feet!" Lexi said. Of course the first thing they'd notice was their town. Their eyes followed the entire length of it. "Is this what I think it is?!" Nadia said bending down. "Yeah...that your town" I said. "How? Why?!" Lexi asked. "Well the thing is my family doesn't want me to live among mortals and I do. We compromised by creating a town for me to experience mortal life" I said. They looked at me with the fear of God.

 

"So you created us?" Becky asked fearful. "Not me. My grandfather" I said. "Come on in girls! I got the food ready!" mom yelled. Good timing mom. They looked behind their shoulders as I led them into the house. They looked confused. "Not what you were expecting is it?" mom asked. They bowed before her. "Tcch. None of that now. You’re my daughter's friends. Let's not stand on ceremony" mom said. Each one slowly stood up. "Girls this is my mom Aphrodite. The Goddess of Love" I said. They nervously waved. Mom hugged my friends. "Oh you have such lovely hair" mom said running her fingers though Lexi's auburn hair. "Thanks Goddess" she said. Lexi blushed as mom looked into her eyes. I saw mom stroke her cheek. "Mom the food?" I asked. "Sorry, it's right on the table. Dig in girls" she said. "So your mom swings that way?" Becky asked. "She's the Goddess of Love. She swings every way" I said. They relaxed as they lived out on pizza and chips. Mom went overboard on the food. No way we could eat it all.

 

"I know you want to ask me stuff. Go ahead" I said. "Are you really 14?" Lexi asked. "Yep, born on June 4, 2001" I replied. "You dad out doing God stuff?" Becky asked. "No, my dad died" I replied. They stopped eating. "How does a god die?" Nadia asked. "My dad was mortal. He was killed by a bomb" I said. "Aw I'm sorry Clea" Lexi said putting her hand on my shoulder. "It's cool" I said. "I've got to ask. What is the deal with being chosen?" Becky asked. "That's complicated. Well, I guess you have the right to know now. As you saw your town is very small. Likewise the people inside. In reality, you're about the size of a peanut. All your classmates are tiny. In fact the school could fit on this table. Now and then me or a family member chooses to have...fun with the people" I said.

 

"Fun?" Nadia asked. I took a deep breath. "Yeah fun. We use some of them for...sexual purposes, eat them, or kill them in some way" I said blushing. God I was so embarrassed. "So none of them did anything rewarding?" Becky asked. "Nope" I said. "Then what about Ms. Crabtree? What did she do to deserve what happened to her?" Becky said. I felt her harsh tone. She didn't like this. "Not a damn thing. She died because of an argument I had with my grandfather" I said. Tears fell from my eyes. "Why do you care? We're just tiny mortals to you right?" Becky asked. "Come on Becky! Can't you see she's upset about it just as you are?!" Lexi asked. "It's okay Lexi. She has every right to be mad. I don't just love you guys. I love everyone in town. They worship me and I love them so much for it" I said. "It's true. She loves you guys really much" mom said washing dishes.

 

"So what's it like to be a Goddess?" Nadia asked. "Complicated. Everybody hounds me about finding my purpose" I said. "Purpose?" Becky asked. "Our job when it comes to mortals. Like how mom is in charge of love" I said. "You got an idea what yours might be?" Nadia asked. Mom stopped washing dishes to eavesdrop. "I don't know. A few things feel clearer since you guys became my friends but nothing concrete" I said. As the next few hours dragged on, they asked questions like what else was out there. See, when they left town so did the magical hold that kept them from knowing about the outside world. Imagine the look on their faces when they saw a commercial for a beach resort. They have never seen a real view of an ocean outside of a textbook. I had to pry them away from TV so we could play games in my room. "Wish I was born a goddess then I could have those cool powers" Nadia said. “Being born a goddess doesn't mean you get all these powers. Sure you have innate ones but the big stuff comes from eating ambrosia" I said.

 

"Ambrosia?" Lexi asked. "Kinda like a plant except gooey. Like cooking lettuce in honey" I said. "Shit give me some" Nadia said. "No way. No telling what it would do to mortals. Probably kill you guys. Keep in mind we are godlike and have godlike bodies with godlike stomachs. The girls looked dejected.    "Let's play truth or dare" Becky said. We all agreed.

 

"Lexi truth or dare" Becky asked. "Truth" she said. "Did you like it when her mom fondled your hair?" she asked. Lexi blushed. "Yes I did. I got all floaty" she said. Lexi hid her face behind a pillow. "Okay Nadia your turn" Becky said. "Dare" Nadia said. "I dare you to kiss Lexi" Becky said. "Stop teasing her" Nadia said. "Who's teasing? It's just a game right?" Becky asked. "Fine!" Nadia yelled. Nadia kissed Lexi for a few seconds and broke it. Nadia glared at Becky while Lexi blushed and stared at her feet on the floor. "You turn Clea" Becky said. "Truth" I said. Becky grinned. "You said you did sexual things to mortals. Show us" she said. Becky was pissing me off.

She had me in a catch 22 and she knew it. If I did it then she'd have had me put on a pervert show in front of everyone. If I don't then I look like a hypocrite.

 

"Alright then" I said pissed. We slaked back to the town. The dried summer grass crunched under our bare feet.  "Look at them all" Nadia whispered as we bent down. "Go on" Becky said. I chose some random person. A middle aged guy walking his dog ended up my prey. The girls watched as I plucked him from the street. To me and Becky’s amazement Nadia reached down and plucked someone up as well. Lexi followed suit and grabbed a girl our age right out of her bedroom through her window. "What are you guys doing?!" Becky yelled. "You never said we couldn't as well in the dare" Nadia grinned. Nice work Nadia! She turned the tables on Becky right there. Now Becky was the odd girl out of the group. She glared at me and then walked a few meters down. My eyes followed her until I saw her plunge her hand into a home and yank a boy out. She grinned at me and looked at her hand. She walked back into the house to my room.

 

We dumped our prey on the floor. Oh shit. Now I see what Becky was grinning about! She chose Bruce! Of course she knew where he lived! "Becky? CLEA!" he yelled seeing us gigantic. "Guess what Brucie? Your girlfriend is our Goddess" she said. "You are?" he said looking at me. I nodded. "Don't you hate her for lying?" Becky asked. "No, I love her even more" he said. Becky turned red. "Well we'll see about that after she's done with this tiny fuck" she said pointing to my captive. The man was bowing hearing me confess to Bruce who I was. "T-take off your clothes" I stammered. The man obediently did as told. All of them watched me. "Shit let me break the ice. Eat my pussy or I eat you" Nadia told the boy she chose.   The boy seemed to be our age. A classmate we saw every day and never noticed. Nadia pulled her panties off and sat there with her legs spread out.

 

The frightened boy began to lick her cunt. "Lick my feet mortal" I said more relaxed. "That’s cold Clea. Your feet must reek at his size" Becky said. "It wasn't too bad for Bruce. He liked sucking my toes" I said smiling. She snatched Bruce up like lightning. "Don't you hurt him!" I yelled. My eyes glowed with power. That doesn't happen too often. It was enough for her to be reminded who I really was. "I’m not going to hurt him. Just play with him is all. Bruce, you like fucking me right. You once said I had the perfect pussy" she said taking off her panties. "Yeah I did but I'm in a relationship now" he said. I felt lust coming from him as he stared at her giant hairy cunt.  I admit I was jealous. Nadia was moaning. Her fingers had pushed that boy deep into her. I don't think she felt him but was getting off on the idea a living person was entombed in her reproductive chamber. "Wish mine was bigger. I want to lick her body" Lexi said. She was holding her girl by the hair with her fingernails.

 

"Is that a wish to your Goddess?" I asked grinning. With little effort I enlarged the girl to 5 inches. "Shit do mine!" Nadia yelled. "Give me a second I need to make sure I don't hurt you. He's in there pretty deep girl" I said. Yeah I didn't want to grow him to the point he burst out of her like a horror story cesarean. Nadia scrunched her toes and moaned. I grew him to about three inches. "Good?" I asked. "Fucking perfect. I can feel him real good now. "What about me?" Becky asked. I didn't want to play into her hand but I grew Bruce to 6 inches. At least he was safer this way. I was worried she'd hurt him and say it was an accident. I cringed as Bruce fucked her. Like a small Ken doll fucking that spiteful bitch. I grew my own guy and shoved him in feet first into my pussy. I cried out in pain.

 

I had broken my hymen and bled a little. All three girls stopped. "You're bleeding?" Nadia asked. "I can get hurt you know" I said. They looked worried. "How's that girl Lexi?" I asked changing the subject. "She tastes so sweet down there. Does that make me a lesbian?" Lexi asked. "So what if it does?" I said. Lexi smiled and continued sucking on the tiny 16 year old girl's snatch. Mom had to have heard us. All those moans and grunts coming from my room not to mention the lust we radiated. Nadia came and the boy slid out of her pussy coughing. Lexi had the girl in her mouth enveloped to her waist sucking on her like candy. Bruce was cumming for the second time in Becky. My guy on the other hand had puked from me shoving him in and out rapid fire in my cunt. I pulled the sobbing man out of me.

 

"Mercy Goddess. My body can't handle your holy vagina" he said trying to get on my good side. My answer was to jam his crotch to my lips.   He whimpered as I sucked his measly dick in between my lips. My fingers on the sides of his ass held him in place as I orally raped him.  I sucked so hard at first he screamed. I realized I might tear his dick off with just the vacuum. I eased off a bit and gently sucked. He gasped and came. I tasted his salty semen. The first time for me to taste a man's cum. Not as bad as I thought it'd be. Becky was looking at me. "Come here Bruce. I want you to fuck my mouth" she said lying back. Bruce climbed on top of her and made his way to her face. Bruce lay on her lips and humped her mouth. Becky just laid there happily humming. Lexi held the weak girl in her hands. The poor girl was exhausted from cumming so many times.

 

"Aw she's spent" Lexi whined. "Then use her like this" Nadia said taking the girl from her and shoving her into Lexi's cunt. "Oh fuck that feels good" Lexi said. Nadia smiled and began pistioning the girl in and out of Lexi like a dildo. Lexi stood up a bit and grabbed Nadia. She kissed her forcefully and loved the fact that Nadia didn't pull away. I was surprised how quickly they both fell into lust. Nadia had a boyfriend so wasn't expecting her to submit to Lexi so easily. I was beginning to suspect mom was doing something behind the scenes. I will have to ask her about that later. Me and Becky watched in shock as Nadia mounted Lexi. She lowered herself on top of the girl who was sticking halfway out of her pussy. Both girls fucked using the small teenage girl.

 

The man I had came again and was barely conscious. I poked him a few times but he wearily looked at me pitifully. You could barely even see that girl they were using. The only way you knew she was there was the contrast to the tiny girl's pale skin and Nadia's naturally chocolate skin. Nadia bend down and hugged Lexi tightly she kissed her once and then yelled. "I'm cumming! I GOT TWO TINY PEOPLE IN ME AND I'M CUMMING!" Nadia yelled. I forgot that boy was in there two. No way he could be still alive. As soon as Nadia and Lexi caught their breath, Nadia pulled herself off of Lexi. The girl dangled out of Lexi’s well used pussy. Lexi pulled her out. "I think she's dead" Lexi said poking her. Nadia reached into her cunt and fished out the boy. He was way dead. His body looked like a broken doll with his limbs bent at weird angles.

 

"Watch this" I said waving my hand. The two dead mortals shrank to two inches. "Eat them" I said. The girls looked at each other and grinned. They placed their victims in their mouth. As they looked into each other's eyes they tilted their heads back and let their bodies slide down their throats. I followed suit after I made mine bite sized. I was scared Becky would be pressured to do the same. She was getting more defiant by the second. I'd hate to have to do something to her. Becky looked at Bruce who had watched the spectacle sitting on her belly. "Wait Becky!" he said. "I wouldn't do that even though you broke up with me" she said. "Man I want more" Nadia said. "Maybe some other time. It causes problems when you take too many at a time. Remember those riots a few months back?" I said. "Oh shit that was you. I guess you felt like I do now" Nadia said. I nodded. Lexi yawned and burped. "It's getting late I guess" I said. "Aw I wanted to do more stuff" Nadia whined again. "Tomorrow okay. I can get mom to get me some mortals for the outside world. That way we can get pedicures from them. How does that sound Nadia? A tiny man cleaning your feet and painting your toenails?" I asked. "Then let's get to sleep! Can't wait till tomorrow!" the black girl said enthusiastically.

 

I had Bruce cuddle with me. We fell asleep as they asked me questions about the outside world. They wanted to see what kind of clothes were out there and the kinds of music. Before dozing off I played some Thirty Seconds to Mars. They were blown away how different it sounded from anything they ever hear of before. I saw they would want to come over a lot more often in the future. "Come on baby don't be that way" Bruce said. "Why the fuck not? You dropped me like a bad habit" Becky said. "I was just having fun. I was going to just fuck her to pass the time" Bruce said. "And what about worshipping her feet?" she asked. "Just to get her into the mood. Besides her feet is nowhere near as good as yours babe" he said. "Then you have no problem worshipping them tomorrow" she said. "No problem at all" Bruce said walking over to fuck her again. "Yeah baby. Fuck me..."

 

"NOOOOO!" I yelled waking up. I looked around. Bruce was still cuddled next to me. It was just a bad dream. I heard rustling on my carpet. It was hard to make out who it was. "Just going to the bathroom" Becky said opening my door. "First door on the left" I said. My heart was pounding. It would be difficult to go back to sleep. I lay there for several minutes. "She's taking a long time" I thought. My suspicions grew fueled by my nightmare. "Bet she snuck off to grab someone else from town. She couldn't just wait?!" I said standing up. Nadia and Lexi shifted in their sleep. I walked down the stairs. The stairs creaked under my bare feet. I saw a faint light from the kitchen. I neared the front door and then a flash. It was mom drunk again. "Hey honey. You're all still up?" mom said. "Where did you go?" I asked. "Well your cute friend got me in the mood so I popped into this nice lesbian bar in London. Is somebody in the kitchen?" mom asked noticing the light.

 

"Yeah I guess Becky wanted a snack. I guess sometimes she can be a bitch but maybe I should be more understanding. All of this has got to be a shock" I said. We heard her voice. It was faint but loud enough to let us hear it. "I found it. Fucking idiots had it in their fucking frig! Ambrosia. I eat this and I can be a goddess too. I can rule the town like a real goddess should!" she said. Mom ran to the kitchen. We found Becky holding a plate of ambrosia. We never had mortals here so it never entered our minds to hide the shit. "We can't let her eat it. One bite gives you power. Another immortality" mom whispered. Becky saw us just as we rounded the corner. "Don't eat it! It could kill you! Remember what I said earlier!" I yelled. "I'd rather take my chances then live under your shitty rule. You have all of us under your thumb literally and you just prance around town like one of us. Watching our little lives and using us for pleasure" she spat as she took a bite of the holy food.

 

Becky gripped her stomach and yelled in pain. She fell to the hardwood floor. "Becky?" I asked. Her eyes opened and they glowed bright yellow. "What do you know, I'm alive" she muttered. She stood up. "Better than alive. I FEEL GREAT!" she yelled. A pulse of yellow energy flew from her hand and hit me. I flew through the air and landed on the living room table. I groaned. I've never felt so much pain! "Mortal flea!" mom yelled. Becky backhanded mom hard and she flew into the wall. "Save it goddess of sluts. Whatcha gonna do? Orgy me to death?" she said. Lexi and Nadia case downstairs as I was shaking off the pain. I felt my bruised spine healing but that pain was still there. "What the fuck...?" Nadia asked seeing what was happening.

 

"Hi girls. Bow to your new Goddess" Becky said. The girls looked at her. "I SAID BOW!" Becky yelled. Her hands glowed and Nadia and Lexi were somehow forced to the floor. I wearily stood up. "Stop it" I said. "I don't think so" Becky said. She fired an energy bolt at me but this time I knew it was coming. I summoned power I've never seen before. Something was fueling me. It was barely enough to deflect it. "Holy shit baby you actually did it" Bruce said. I looked and saw him climbing down the steps. "Told you it would work" Becky said. Oh gods. My nightmare came true! "Don't let her get a second bite" mom said. I rushed Becky and tackled her so hard we both fell to the floor. I grabbed her wrists to prevent her from shooting me.

 

"I can feel your weakness you know. You're barely holding ground while I'm just warming up" he said. A yellow flash from her eyes blinded me. A powerful blast struck me in the face and fell. I tasted blood in my mouth. A tooth was lose. How was she so powerful! I was born into this! I should be winning! My vision was hazy. Nadia looked scared as shit and Lexi was just lost in the moment. "Now let's see if I can get control of this size changing power" she said. Becky looked at Nadia and Lexi and snapped her fingers. Within a second the two girls were 3 inches tall. “Hahaha! I love this power!” Becky cackled. She released her hold on them. “Now kiss my toes. Swear your loyalty to me and only me” she said. Lexi ran to her and dived at her feet. “Yes my Goddess. Spare this weak one. I wish to serve only you” she said. I was horrified at her. I know deep down she was doing it to save her life but still…

 

Lexi kissed her toes and looked at me. She snapped her fingers again. Everything around me grew gigantic. “That’s enough for now” Becky said walking toward me. Her footsteps were like small earthquakes. I tired standing. God my face hurt! I tried gathering strength to at least grow back. Just then I was shoved behind my back to the floor. “What are you doing?” Becky asked. She wasn’t talking to me. It was Bruce! He was tugging my pajama bottoms off. “If you’re gonna kill her then at least let me fuck her first” he said. He yanked my bottoms off and ripped my panties away. N, not like this! My first time not like this! He was ling his cock up to my pussy. Before I could do anything a giant foot slammed into his body sending him flying. “Get the fuck away from my child!” mom growled. Bruce slammed into the wall so fast and hard he damn near exploded in blood. Mom had wasted him.

 

“You’ll pay for that!” Becky said. Becky swung at mom but this time mom dodged it and punched her so hard she flew 3 meters. She barely missed crushing Nadia and Lexi. Becky felt her bloody nose and was confused. “Love can make someone strong and nothing is more powerful than the love for your child!” mom yelled. “Save it for someone who cares!” Becky yelled. Becky fired an energy blast so powerful a small thunderclap echoed in the room. It hit mom and sent her into another wall. If it wasn’t for her being immortal she’d be dead like Bruce. “Give me the ambrosia too!” Lexi yelled. Becky picked it up and held it. “No. Your place is at my feet” Becky said. “I’m your friend! Come on you had your fun!” Lexi yelled. Becky’s eyes narrowed. “Fun. This isn’t fun. This is my destiny!” Becky yelled. I watched as she raised her foot over Lexi. “No please! Becky don’t *CRUNCH*”.

 

I watched as she slammed her bare sole down on her so callously. She grinned evilly as she twisted her foot. “Now Nadia. Are you going to make light of your Goddess’ ascension?” Becky said. “Fuck you! I’d rather die than worship you! Clea is a real Goddess and friend!” she screamed. Hearing those words filled me with new strength. I began healing faster than ever. I stood up. “Then die puny foolish thing” she said slamming her foot down on her too. I single tear feel from my eyes as her bones crunching filled my ears. “I’m going to kill you” I hissed. I grabbed her.

 

We took swings at each other. Now and then somebody got a lucky shot in. One hit knocked her teeth out. I was winning. I could heal but she couldn’t. She must have realized that and grabbed the ambrosia off the floor. She stuck it in her mouth. “Not going to happen!” I said punching her in the stomach as hard as I could. I had no idea I was so strong. The hit made her spit the ambrosia out. She went flying and I mean fucking flying. She went flying through the glass doors and crashed just a few meters away from town. She lay motionless on the grass with a shard of glass stuck in her chest. Blood poured from the wound. I glanced at mom. She was groaning but healing. She would be okay soon. With I could say the same for Nadia. Out of all of them only she was a real friend. What if my purpose, my role as Goddess was…wait did Becky just move? Impossible! No mortal can survive that!

 

I ran toward her. She wasn’t moving. “Must be my imagination” I said. Just then Becky ripped the shard from her chest and stabbed me in the leg. I watched in shock as she stood up. The wound was slowly closing. “How?” I asked. “I had some stuck in my teeth. Guess it was enough” she grinned. I pulled that shard out. Becky glanced at the town. I watched her step into town. It was nighttime and when she stepped on the tiny street we saw home lights appear. People could feel her footsteps. I carefully stepped into town as well. People were slightly panicked at seeing giant feet in the neighborhood. “Two Goddesses?! Wait is that one Becky from school?!” one of them said. I glanced hard at them.  A few looked our age. Oh god they recognized us?! Then that means the spell grandpa placed on them from seeing the outside world just broke!

 

“Pay homage to your new Goddess or…” she said raising her dirty sole over a small group and slammed it down. She ground their bodies into the concrete. The people panicked. They ran from her and she didn’t like that too much. “Get your tiny asses back here!” she said kicking a house to bits. She stomped people feeling the angry girl. “Stop killing them!” I yelled hitting her. She fell to the street and crushed a dozen houses. I just helped her kill a good 50 or so people. A girl separated from her mother stood petrified near Becky’s face. Becky smiled a bit. “So cute and tiny” she said. She stuck out her tongue and lapped the 1/5th of an inch girl up like a cookie crumb and swallowed. “Yummy too” she said. “NO MORE!” I said stomping her. My foot kept slamming into her face but I could tell she was healing too fast for it to be effective. She grabbed my foot and shoved me off. I fell right on top of an apartment complex.

 

“No…” I said upset knowing I just crushed at least 200 to death. I lost it. I began hitting her as hard and fast as I could. I could feel my strength draining. I was tired and what power I gained was ebbing away. Worse yet she was still going strong if not stronger. Our footfalls were wiping out the town. I could feel the blood of dozens between my toes. I had to concentrate to shut out the screams. To them it must have been the end of the world. For them to live brief lives only to end under a giant teenager’s ass, back, or bare feet. She got lucky and had enough distance to fire off an energy blast. I slid on the street taking out three blocks. It was obvious I couldn’t win. She was too strong! Thunder overhead mixed with her laughing. “Now to see if you can live without a head” she said pointing her glowing fist at my face.

 

A bolt of lightning struck her hard. The thunder vibrated my body it was so close. She lay there smoking. No ordinary bolt could have done that. “I warned you didn’t I? How troublesome mortals can be?” a familiar voice said. It was Grandpa Zeus! Becky began to stand up. Another lightning bolt hit her and she went down again. “How did you know I was in trouble?” I asked. “I didn’t. I sensed an unfamiliar power in Olympus. I was curious. I got here just in time” he said. Becky stood up again but this time was able to get a shot off. It hit grandpa in the face. Uh oh.

 

“Powerful indeed. It’s been over a millennia since someone made me bleed but power isn’t enough. You have to learn control” he said channeling lightning. Lightning crackled all around us. She looked around trying to anticipate where it would strike. A small bolt came from her right and she blocked it but didn’t see the one from her back. She was down and grandpa fished up with multiple strikes. Whoever said lightning doesn’t strike the same place twice never met grandpa. The smoke was clearing and I could see that after our fight plus grandpa’s attack, a third of the town was wiped out. Hundreds if not a thousand were gone. “She won’t stop. She’s too powerful for some reason!” I said. “I know. I can guess what happened. Some of us know our purpose, our aspect from the start. I can guess hers is Wrath. Her rage mixed with mortals around the world empowered her. No wonder she’s so strong” he said. “How can we stop her? If she escapes no telling what she will do out in the mortal world!” I said.

 

Grandpa looked at me and then her. He stepped over to her and snapped his fingers. She shrank down to her regular one inch size. “The only way to stop her escape is to imprison her in a place she can never gain enough focus or control to escape” he said. “Tartarus?” I asked. He picked her up. “No. I will take a page from my father Cronus’ book” he said. Oh damn…

 

Becky was just coming out of it and saw what was happening. She was dangling over grandpa’s mouth. “You can’t do this! I’m a Goddess now!” she screamed. Grandpa dropped her and she tumbled into his mouth. He smiled and an audible gulp sent Goddess of Wrath Becky into his stomach. “There. With my stomach acids burning her for eternity she will never be able to focus long enough to escape” he said. Hearing that it was over I fell to my knees and cried. My gentle hand touched my shoulder. It was mom.

 

We sat in the ruined living room. Mom had cleaned up the bodies of Lexie, Nadia, and Bruce to ease my mind. “Honey I’m so sorry. I sensed smoothing was off with that girl so I tried easing their emotions a little” mom said. “I know. I could tell” I said. “A disaster this was. I can feel her writhing in my stomach as we speak. Nothing good came from all of this” grandpa hissed. “No something good did come from this. I finally know what my purpose is. My aspect” I said. I got the attention of mom and grandpa. “What is it honey?” mom asked. “I felt it when Nadia said I was her friend and felt it wane when she died. I’m the Goddess of Friendship” I said. Mom looked so proud and grandpa finally smiled. I walked to the ruined town with sirens and fires and screaming. Grandpa stood next to me. His hand charged up with lightning. “Now that you’ve found your purpose there is no need for this. They’d be better off dead anyway” grandpa said. “NO!” I yelled.

 

“Why not? You can’t want to continue with this after tonight!” he said.  “No I can’t do that either” I said. “Then what would you have me do?” he asked. “Can you reset everything? Like it was a month ago?” I asked. Mom came over to us. “Yes I can but why?” he asked. “After finding out what I can do I want practice. After all, you said power isn’t enough without control” I said. “…well said. Okay I’ll do it” grandpa said. “You sure honey? You’ll won’t be popular again” mom said. “Oh I know. This time though I know what to do right” I said. With just a gesture the town began to repair. With just a minute it was back to normal. People living their lives and sleeping in their warm beds instead of being stains on Becky’s (or mine) bare feet.

 

The next day I went to school. Grandpa had done what he said. It was Monday of the first of last month. I saw familiar faces at school…minus Becky. Nadia and Lexi talked to each other but that was it. Seems Becky was the glue that held them together. ‘Hey Clea!” Kevin said. I didn’t realize how much I missed his face. Did he survive last night? “Kevin, how would you like to go to the movies with me this weekend?” I asked. He smiled like he won the lottery. “Sure!” he said. “Then dress nice. I only date good looking boys” I said kissing him. I never seen him so happy and felt good inside. Later on I went to lunch. I saw that one girl from that day. The nerd girl. “Mind if I sit her with you? My name’s Clea” I said. “I-I’m Beth” the girl stammered. Apparently she was used to be alone. “New here?” she asked. “Yep. Can you show me around? I could use a friend” I said. “Sure” she said smiling. I felt good seeing her brace smile. “Hey! Care to join us?” I asked Nadia who was looking for a seat. She shrugged and sat down next to us. This feeling felt so good. I felt warm. I felt powerful…like a Goddess.

 

In today’s society we use the word friend to frivolously. We use it to describe someone we may know for only a few days. It’s only when we are at our lowest, our worst, that we see who is a real friend and who is just an acquaintance. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

 

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a struggling web fiction writer who get inspriation from and unlikely person. Stay tuned for the next episode titled "The Giantess Writer".

Episode 7 Pt. 1...The Giantess Writer by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Let's see how many times I can break the fourth wall...

Meet Aiden Spencer. A 26 year old man living on a farm in rural Iowa. Aiden, like many farmers, has a tendency to get bored often and has chosen to indulge in a hobby of his. His hobby is going to take him into The Size Zone...

 

 I sit her in front of my computer wondering why I'm not getting many views for my latest story. It's not too short or too long and I pack it with action. So what am I doing wrong? I started writing giantess fiction about two months ago. See I have what some would call a macrophile fetish. I go to various forums to see pics and vids but my thing is reading the stories posted. You can find some real good shit if you take the time to look. There is real mainstream stuff for us out there. Tabitha King's "Small World" and Michael Hague's "In the Small". The first one was meh and the second one was surprisingly good*.

 

(Authors note: Everyone knows about the Tabitha King novel but almost nobody knows about the Michael Hague graphic novel. Check it out. Really good. Trust me)

 

Then after a while I got the idea that I could write something. I would see stories and think "I can do better" or "I got some ideas that would work with that concept. Now back in high school I hated writing. I always got low grades in English. Teach said I had good ideas for stories but lacked the necessary flow needed to tell it. Putting my ideas to form was better than milking cows or harvesting corn any day. It gets lonely up here and now that mom and dad are gone it's just me tending the family farm. You know what I wanted the most when I wrote stories? Views and reviews. Last story I did was about a giantess conquering the world. 5000 words spread over 5 pages. Was on the site main page for a good week and got only 200 views. Oh I did get one review. "Seemed rushed to me. I wanted to know more about the main character but before I could she ended up being nuked by the army. Sorry man no stars" it said.

 

My first story got 3000 views but I see now people were just curious about the new   

author here. After that barely even anything. I've wrote 5 stories and got maybe 4000 views total and 7 reviews. All bad. Maybe I'm just not cut out for this. I shut the computer off and go to bed. I got to be up early tomorrow for the auction. Now if you ask any farmer here in Iowa, they can tell you making real money is a fantasy. You barely break even these days. What people want is corn and more corn. Not to eat. To put in gas tanks. Makes me want to cry. In order to see any money I had to branch off into other things. What I do is bid on old storage units and sell what's inside. They got an auction tomorrow and I need to try my luck on that.

 

It was 8 in the morning as I pull my Silverado into the U Store lot. Not a big turnout as usual but just one guy can snipe your bid so you have to be part savvy and part lucky. One guy bid one time and found a Corvette Stingray I shit you not. I've never had such luck. Mostly old photos and the odd antique here and there. I walk to the storage unit. It was a small unit so my expectations were low. "Alright it's 8:15 folks. Time to get the show on the road. We got a unit here belonging to an old man in Des Moines. He kicked the bucket and left no will so what he has in here is up for bid.  I start the bid at $100. Hundred bucks! Hundred bucks!" he shouted. A man raised his hand. "Got a hundred! Do we have 150?" he asked. No one raised their hands. "Folks he might have antique coins in there" the auctioneer said. "Or a musty sofa!" a man yelled. The audience laughed. I raised my hand. "We got 150 do we have 200?!" he yelled. The first bidder raised his hand. Fucker. "200! Do we have 250?" he asked. I raised my hand again. I had a limit of 300. Son of a bitch! He bid again! "Dammit! 300 and that my final offer!" I yelled. The man thought it over and started at the unit. He shook his head. "Sold to the gentleman for $300" He auctioneer said.

 

After handing him the cash he gave me the key. I opened the unit and people gasped. "Shit” I muttered. Inside was some old worn out furniture and some boxes. "Cheer up buddy. Maybe something is in those boxes" the auctioneer said. Now that the spectacle was over people moved on. I loaded the boxes into the back. I can get the other shit later. I dropped the boxes into my garage and sat in my chair to see what stupid shit I had bought. Books. Old ass books about stories in faraway lands. If I wanted fantasy books I'd buy the paperback to Lord of the Rings. One book caught my eye though. It looked very old and was gilded on the cover. Two figures, female, that stood to each other's backs. Above them was a jewel. Oh shit. It's that thing a ruby! The stone was red and shone. This wasn't some rhinestone. Maybe if I pry it out I can turn a profit. I opened the book to see if I could get the stone from the back.

 

Inside was a page with writing. Odd. I can't make it out. I stared for a second and then the words seemed to make sense. I rubbed my eyes. "Must be tired" I said to myself. "This is the tale of the Giantess of Argonia" the first sentence said. Giantess? Hello...I never could resist a good giantess story. As I read it I become mesmerized by how good the story was. It was told from the viewpoint of a milkmaid living in an ancient land and how the Grand Wizard fell in love with her. A war broke out and the wizard cast a spell on the young girl to help aid in defense of the kingdom. The spell caused her to grow in size to giantess proportions.  This story was the best I've ever read! "What the fuck?! Where's the rest of it?!" I yelled coming to the back of the book. There were no more pages. I was pissed. How can somebody just end a story on a cliffhanger like that?! I slammed the book down on the floor and when I did that ruby popped out of its holding. Well at least I have that. I picked it up and I felt warmth from it.

 

It began glowing! I dropped it and a red ball of light came from it. It settled on the floor and dissipated. In its place was a girl! She was two inches big and naked! She was asleep on my concrete floor. "This can't be real. I must have lost it" I muttered to myself. My voice caused her to stir. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She screamed as she saw me. She scrambled away and my hand blocked her. "Please don't hurt me!" she cried. I bent down to get a better look at her. She looked to be 18 or 19. Insanely beautiful with long golden hair. "I'm not going to hurt you. Are you real?" I asked poking her. She cringed. "Sorry it's just you look like something out of a fantasy" I said. "Where is this place?" she asked. "Iowa" I replied. "Eye oh a?" she asked sounding out the name. "Yeah, who or what are you?" I asked. "Cora. My name is Cora" she said. "I'm Aiden" I said smiling. She relaxed some seeing me smile.

 

Wait. That name sounds familiar. I picked the book up and read a few pages. Oh my god! Her name is the same as the milkmaid in the story! "You have the book!" she said. "Yeah I do. Are you the same Cora that is in the story here?" I asked. "Yes I am. That book is my prison" she said. "Prison? How?" I asked. "A wizard, angered that I refused his love imprisoned me in it. He said "since you will not share your heart with me then you shall be forever bound within these pages until 100,000 share their heart with yours" he said reciting his curse on me" Cora said. "So what's the deal with you being so tiny?" I asked. "Part of the curse. The more people know my story the more the curse will be broken" she replied. "So the more people read this the bigger you get? That sounds fucked up" I said. "Fucked up indeed" she said. "Well I got to say. It's a great story" I said. "I know. This is how I was able to come out of the book. He purposefully left it unfinished so I'd never be free. As long as the story is unfinished I'll never be truly free. I'm bound to the book.  "Bound to it? How?" I asked. She stood up and walked away from me. It took her a few minutes to get 10 feet but it was I nice 10 minutes. Her tiny perky ass jiggled slightly each step. I felt every use to just snatch her up and hold her but I knew it would freak her out and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

 

All of a sudden she stumbled like she hit something. She pounded on what was like thin air. Reminded me of those shitty mimes you see trapped in boxes. "See? I’m bound to the book. I'm free of its pages but not the book itself" she said. I thought she was messing with me. I was stupid really. I couldn't believe an invisible barrier kept her from moving too far away from the book but I did believe a tiny girl could spring from its pages. I scooted a foot back with the book in my hands. She was tapping the barrier to prove her point until she was thrown backwards. "Ow!" she chirped. "So it's true" I said. "I said so you idiot!" she said. I went over to her and picked her up very slowly. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it when I called you an idiot!" she cried. "I'm not going to hurt you Cora. I just wanted you off the floor. Dangerous down there" I said carrying her into the house.

 

She was lost in her amazement of my living room. If her story was true of course she'd never seen a TV or digital clock or even something as simple as a cigarette lighter. "Can you help me get free of the book?" she asked as I sat her down on my coffee table. "I wouldn't know how" I said. My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten breakfast and it was late in the afternoon. "I'm hungry" I said she tensed up. "You hungry?" I asked. "Kind of" she said. I went into the kitchen and came back with a sandwich, some chips, a cookie, and a cold beer. She gasped as I put them down. To her my sandwich was as big as a small house. I pulled off a tiny piece of bread and ham and gave it to her. The girl didn't eat it as so much as inhaled it. "What's that?" she asked pointing to my potato chip bag. "Potato chips. Here" I said picking up a crumb the size of a pinhead with my fingertip. "Delicious but salty!" she said. "Then drink this" I said pouring a tiny bit of beer into the bottle cap.

 

My dick got hard seeing her lower her head and push away her hair to drink. Some of it even fell in the beer. Part of me wanted to suck the beverage out of her fine tiny hair. She patted her tummy. "Full already?" I asked. She nodded. "Then you won't care for dessert" I said picking up the cookie. I made sure to move it near her so she could smell it. She grabbed my finger. "Wait. It smells good" she said. I smiled and pulled off a chunk. "Oh god this is good! Better than the pastries back home! What is the brown sweet hardness in this?!" she asked. "Chocolate chips" I said. It was amusing to see this naked girl go crazy over chocolate. After lunch was over I began searching the Internet. I googled "Argonian" and "curses". I got a fuckton of hits on curses but nada on Argonia. "What is this?" she asked sitting near my keyboard. She was kinda drunk so she didn't protest when I picked her up the second time. That and maybe feeding her food softened her up s little. "My computer. Ah....it's kinda like a magic book that knows things when you ask it" I said realizing she wouldn't understand technical things.

 

 

"I don't like magic" she said. "I can understand why. Cora I can't find a thing about your home or how to break your curse" I said. "Then I'm stuck till 100,000 people love me" she sighed. She rested on the keyboard edge so cute that I thought about my giantess fiction webpage. I sighed seeing only two views since yesterday. “Damn. Nobody likes my story" I said. "You write stories?" she asked. "Uh yeah I do. Stories similar to the story you're trapped in. Nowhere as good though" I said. "If only I had a good story...wait a minute. Cora, when that wizard cursed you, did he say they had to see you to love you?" I asked. "No he didn't. Curses are very exact to the letter. I have to win the hearts of 100,000 people" she said. "So they have to like you, nothing else? No hidden meanings?" I asked. "No, no hidden meanings" she said. I grinned. "I have a crazy idea Cora. One that might break your curse" I said. She perked up hearing that.

 

"What if I post your story on this...umm...page here? If enough people like it then maybe the curse can be lifted" I said. "How can other people see it?" she asked. "What this does is it makes many people see it. Here's a story read by 40,000 people. I bet your story can get more. It's that good" I said. "Oh Aiden do you think it will work?!" she asked. "We have to try Cora" I said touching her head. It was hard to tell but she was crying. "Now let's get started with the first part. The one already in the book" I said. I logged in under my username "Love_em_Big" and copying the chapter. I was done by the evening and posted it. "So now what?" she asked. "We wait and see" I said. I watched some TV with Cora beside me. She was fascinated by how you could watch what she called "vibrant plays" at any given time. I glanced over later and saw she was asleep.

 

"Guess you would be tired after today's excitement" I said. I made her a bed out of cotton swabs and a handkerchief inside an old shoebox. I picked her up very carefully and gently sat her down on her bed. She moaned in her sleep and shifted around. She was lying on her back with her legs spread open. It was the first time I saw her naked pussy. It was so tiny I could barely see it but it was there nestled in her golden bush. My cock was so hard pressed against my pants it fucking hurt. "Fuck it" I said unzipping my pants. I let them fall to my ankles and freed my dick from its prison. It hung directly over her like some fleshy one eyed monster. I bent down and picked up an old sock and began jacking off. I stared at the tiny girl fantasizing about what I could do to her. The first thoughts were dark like eating or crushing her but as I kept jacking off and looking at her sleeping smiling face I felt attraction to her.

 

The desire to dominate her was replaced with the desire to protect her. "Aiden..." she muttered in her sleep. Hearing her call my name out in her sleep made me cum. I barely caught my load with my sock. I waited until the last spasm hit to put the sock down. I caught my breath and noticed too late that a tiny dribble of cum dripped from my cock. I gasped as it hit her square in the crotch. She frowned slightly but didn't wake up. I wanted to clean it off but she was too tiny for that. Even the gentlest touch would most likely wake her. I saw the pinhead sized drop of semen run down her crotch over her pussy onto the makeshift bedsheet. I got hard again thinking her pussy was smeared with my semen. "No. Calm down" I said to myself. I got off lucky the last time so no use pushing my luck again. I wanted Cora to like me and being smeared with cum wasn't going to help. Hopefully what was on her would dry up overnight.

 

The shoebox was on the nightstand safely secured and I went to sleep. I woke up to what sounded like chirping. "Goddamned sparrows" I muttered opening my eyes. It wasn't birds I heard. It was Cora calling my name. "Good morning" I yawned. She looked up upset. Uh oh. "Finally! I've been trying to get your attention for an hour!" she yelled. "Sorry. I sleep kinda hard. What's up?" I asked. "What's up is I need to go to the bathroom!" she yelled. Oops. Forgot that part. I thought for a second and came back with a toothpaste top filled with water. "You can't be serious!" she yelled. "If you have a better idea I'm all ears" I said. "Take me to a privy!" she said. Privy? Man she was old school. I picked her up. I brought her to the bathroom. "You want to try it out?" I asked pointing to the toilet. She looked defeated. She twitched around in my hand obviously needing to use the bathroom.  Wait, something was different about her. What the hell? "Cora I think you're bigger" I said. "Really?" she said. "Yeah but first things first" I said taking her back to the bedroom. I put her next to the little toilet I made. Poor girl looked like she was going to cry.

 

I turned my head away to give her privacy. "Please don't look" she said. "I won't Cora" I said softly. She cleared her throat when she was done. I dumped the waste in the toilet and came back. She was sitting down and crying. "It's going to be okay" I said resting my head on the nightstand. "No it's not! I've been trapped in that horrid book for so long everyone I know is long dead and the world I knew is gone! I'm stuck at a useless size and I can't even urinate without help!" she sobbed. Being this close to her I could see that she was definitely bigger.  "Maybe not for too much longer. You're bigger than yesterday" I said. "Don't lie to me to make me feel better. That's just cruel!" she yelled. I left her and came back with a ruler. "Stand up Cora" I said. She looked at me and the ruler. "What's that thing?" she asked. "A way to prove I'm not lying" I said. She stood up and I placed it next to her. "3 1/4 inches. Cora you did get bigger!" I said.

 

She looked at me astonished. "Really?!" she yelled. "Yeah, yesterday you were about the size of my pinky; 2 inches but now you shot up an inch and a quarter. You grew. You know what that means?! The curse can be broken this way!" I yelled. "Come on we need to see something!" I said. I gave it no thought as I grabbed her up so quickly. I raced to the computer and cursed how long it took to boot up. I was able to go to the site and saw that my story was read over 4000 times! More hits for one story than I ever had! "It's working Cora! Let's see about the reviews. 3 so far. "Way better than any other of your stories! Keep it up!" one of them said. "Where did you get the inspiration for this one?!" another said. "Five stars all the way. Don't leave us hanging!" the last one said. Cora was shaking and crying. "Hey you okay?" I asked. "I'm just a happy is all. It looked like I would be stuck like this forever" she said.

 

I brushed her cheek. "Hey I not a toy" she said smiling. "No just a tiny pretty girl who looks better when smiling" I said. She glanced up at me and smiled. "Much better" I said. It felt so good to see her smile. I knew I had fallen for her. What I wanted now was for her to feel the same. We ate breakfast as I showed her the magic of pancakes. "Can you make me a bath? I woke up sweaty and...sticky" she said. Okay so she did notice something...

 

I ran her bath using the bathroom sink. Even at her bigger size it was still like a swimming pool than a bath. "Okay now give a girl some privacy" she said shooing me away. "What about the deepness? You going to be okay?" I asked. "I'll be just fine" she said. I left her and went about the morning chores for the farm. Needless to say my mind was on something other than milking cows and collecting eggs. What if she cramped up and drowned? Now I was getting really worried. I ran back to the bathroom. When I got there I was horrified to see her face down under the water. I quickly snatched her from the water. "CORA! CORA!" I screamed. She pushed her hair out of her face. "What did you do that for?! I was just having fun!" she yelled.

 

"FUN?! I thought you drowned you little idiot!" I said panting. She could see me shaking. "You...you were worried about me?" she asked. "Of course I was" I said. She bit her lip. "Sorry. I guess that did look bad" she muttered. "Please don't scare me like that Cora. I care about you" I said. She didn't say much to me for the rest of the day but she did stare at me a lot. I ripped a hole in an old shirt and cut a circle around it. "Here's something to wear" I said giving her the makeshift nightshirt for the night. "Are you going to write again tonight?" she asked. "No, not tonight. It's better to wait between chapters so your story won't get lost in the shuffle of others. That way more people look forward to seeing it" I said. She looked disappointed. "I promise to write soon" I said.

 

A few days later I did. The way she told her story was incredible! It just got better and better! The previous chapter left off with her marching out of the city to confront the closest army there was. I had to stop her now and then not just to catch up but to understand some of the words she used. Magic let us understand each other's language but things like names of food, ranks, and units of measurement didn’t translate. Of what she described, her size could vary due to the spell. "Ah yes that. The spell was done in such a way in order to take care of certain necessities like food and umm....relieving one's self" she said when I questioned her. It did make a kind of sense. Having a giantess fighting a battle meant major food provisions were required (unless you use the enemy as a dine and dash). Kinda hard in a campaign. That's nothing to say when you need to take a shit. Woo boy.

 

"How big did you ever get?" I asked. She thought for a second. "About 700 ft. once. Just big enough to take out a fortified castle. I try not to get bigger than 300 ft. After that it gets hard to distinguish friend from foe. Everybody looks the same that tiny" she said. I wrote down every word. She told me she was scared during the first battle. She never killed anyone. "What did it feel like to kill someone?" I asked. She looked at me seriously. "Killing is one of those things that get easier every time you do it" she said. "How did you do it?" I asked wanting to hear how this cute girl wiped out the men before her. "Crushing them mostly" she replied. "Under your bare feet?" I asked smiling. "Of course not! Well....not the first time anyway. All those pointy swords and spears would hurt at the size I was" she said. "So you did later on?" I asked.

 

"Why are you asking these questions?" she said. "Because the readers will want to know these things. You want this plan to work right. I need every gory detail" I said. "Yes I did eventually. At the end of the battle there were cries of the wounded. My feet hurt pretty badly after stomping for like an hour straight so I took off my sandals. They cried for help of for loved ones. I couldn't deal with it so I walked barefoot into the bloody battlefield and systematically crushed each one that spoke. One of them was a boy no older than 15. He was crying for his mother. It was the first time I felt pity for the enemy. "Show no mercy mistress Cora. They torched and raped villages as they came here" one solder said spearing an old man crawling away from him. I looked into this boy’s eyes and slowly brought my sole onto his body. His cries turned to a scream then s muffle as my foot suffocated him. I felt his body squirming to be free and then I brought my entire weight down on him."

 

"Did he pop?" I asked. "No, the opposite. It was springtime and it had rained just the other day so the ground was moist. His body was pressed into the dirt and when I lifted my foot I saw a perfect footprint and his half-crumpled body in the center" she said. She was quiet for a few minutes. So you won the battle. What happened next?" I asked. "Next we pursued the enemy back to the borders" she said. "And that's a good stopping point for this chapter" I said. I posted the chapter and relaxed. Cora was very quiet. I could tell my questions upset her.

 

"You're upset about what I asked aren't you?" I said. "You have no idea how many times I see that boy's face when I close my eyes at night. I still remember how it tickled my foot as he struggled to live. You know what the worst part is? I liked it. Damn me I liked it!" she yelled. I went to comfort her and she slapped my finger away. "Just take me back to my bed. I want to rest" she said. I picked her up and placed her in her box. I sat at my computer looking for something to jack off to. Oddly enough the usual things didn't get me going. Cora had made these characters I read about seem so real. I turned off her computer and looked at time. Just past midnight. I carried myself to bed.

 

I was just falling to sleep when I heard tiny whimpers. I followed them to where Cora was. She was tossing around in her sleep. "NO!" she cried. She woke up and silently cried. "Cora?" I asked concerned. She burst out crying. I picked her up and held her close to me. "You saw that boy didn't you?" I asked. She nodded. "Shit. This is my fault. I pushed you too hard" I said. I went into the living room and sat her down on the sofa. I looked for a particular DVD. "What are you looking for?" she asked. "Something I watch when I feel bad" I said. I found the disc and put it into the player. Cora watched the screen. "A play about three stooges?" she asked. "Trust me. You'll like it" I said. She had stopped crying and sniffling and watched it. I glanced down at her and I saw she was shivering. It did get a little cold at night this time of year. I picked her up and put her on my stomach. She glanced up at me and I smiled warmly down on her. She went back to watching TV and used the lose part of my shirt to snuggle in.

 

Soon the DVD was over. "Aww, there's no more?" she asked. "I got other discs. So I take it you liked it?" I asked. "Yes it was very funny. Reminded me of the court jesters back home. Especially the one called Curly" she said. "Yeah he's my favorite too. Just wasn't the same when they put Shemp on there" I said. "Shemp? Who is...Ahhh!" she was saying until she felt something happening to her. It was the first time we both saw it. Her body was getting bigger. Very slowly but noticeable. It stopped after a minute. She had gone from 3 1/4 to almost 5 inches. "It's working" I said. "Aiden!" she said running up to my face and hugging it. She stopped suddenly. "I'm sorry I just felt so happy"

 

"Don't be. Don't be sorry" I said stroking her face. God the bigger she got the more of her beautiful body came into focus. She felt a breeze and noticed when she grew her shirt no longer covered her tiny cute pussy. She let out an adorable eek and sat down. I laughed so hard she nearly fell off me. "Not funny" she said pouting. "Guess tomorrow I need to find more clothes for you" I said. It was very late. In fact the sun would rise in about an hour.  I carried her to her box and we both realized that wouldn't work anymore. "Guess you're sleeping in my bed now" I said. "Don't get any funny ideas mister" she said. "Too late for that after what happened earlier" I said chuckling. "Kidding! Kidding!" I said seeing her eye me. I told her to sleep as far as from me as possible. I had to make sure I didn't toss or tumble in my sleep. God forbid I crush her in my sleep.

 

She loved how soft the bed was. She jumped up and down amazed how cushiony it was. I nearly split my side when she fell on her naked ass. "What? It's fun" she said. "Keep in mind every time you do that I see everything" I said. She sat down real quick. You know had hard it is to sleep next to a tiny 5 inch girl with almost nothing on? I could barely make out her form in the moonlight coming in through the window. I fell asleep staring at her. I woke up first needing a piss. I came back to the bed and saw she had gotten bigger. I took out the ruler and peeled back the covers. She was 5 1/2 inches big. She was snoring loudly for her size. Now she was bigger again so shirt didn't even cover her belly button. I was looking at the most lovely cunt I ever seen on a woman. Her legs were slightly muscular yet still feminine which led down to the cutest feet I ever seen. My cock went from morning piss hard to want to fuck hard.

 

I carefully picked up her foot. She didn't even stir. Her toes were so tiny and her sole was so smooth. I bent down and gently kissed it. I lightly licked her foot and she giggled. I put her foot down. I loved this girl. I couldn't do this to her in her sleep but God I wanted to. I jerked off in the bathroom. I came back and she was yawning. "Morning sleepy head" I said. "Mornin'" she said still sleepy. I made her a new shirt like the old one. At this rate soon she would need the whole thing. "So did you sleep well?" I asked. "Yeah, I've never slept in a bed so soft. This world seems to be much better than the one I left" she said. "Oh we got our problems here" I said. I explained to her how there were so many conflicts in the world. She said that some things never change no matter how much time passes. The more I talked about our advancements the more she wanted to hear. "Liar, no man can go to the moon" she said. I booted up the PC and played a YouTube vid of the moon landing.  She was stone silent.

 

"More, I want to learn more" she said. She sat next to the keyboard and read the screen as I pulled up what I thought was historically significant. Rise and fall of empires. Discovery of flight. Medical procedures. "I see nothing about magic" she said. "We think of magic as fantasy and superstition but I guess you prove that wrong" I said. "Yeah I'm as real as it gets" she said smiling. "Very real" I said tapping her head. Her thirst for knowledge turned to other things. Entertainment mostly. She was surprised that anyone could go to a building and borrow a book. "You didn't even have libraries in your time?" I asked. "Of course we did. They were just for nobles though" she said. To her the Internet was a god. All she ever wanted to know was just for the asking. I went to my giantess fiction site curious to what views and reviews I got. "Damn Cora. Look at this" I said.

 

I pointed to the views. The new chapter got 10,000 views and 9 reviews! Each one positive except one.  One guy wondered why my older works were so bad. He accused me of stealing. Well that's true but they didn't need to know. "If this many people liked it why aren't I bigger?" Cora asked. "Just because someone read it doesn't mean they liked it. Everybody has different tastes" I said. "Tastes? What do you mean?" she asked. "We'll remember how I got you to describe how you killed people? Well people like that kinda thing. It's part of the macrophilia scene" I said. "Macrophilia?" she asked. "Ah....it's a kind of fetish" I said. She wanted to know more about this. "So you like women that are different sizes? It's a turn on?" she asked. "Yeah" I said embarrassed. "Does my size turn you on?" she asked. I didn't know how to respond. She could've burned a hole in me the way she stared.

 

"Kind of...." I whispered. "I'm surprised you haven't raped me" she said. Now that hurt. "Just because you're small doesn't mean I'll just rape you right here. I love more than your size. If it was just that I'd make sure you stayed tiny forever but I don't do I?" I hissed. I was pissed she thought so low of me. Sure I was into something a little less mainstream but there were other kinks out there way more fuckin' extreme*.

 

(Authors note: Once upon a time I ran into a troll on the infamous 4chan. We got into a heated debate about macrophilia and how out the box it was. He challenged me to find something crazier in his opinion. I showed him heplophilia (which is a fetish that involves using guns to jerk off). Troll defeated and I didn't even have to roll a dice for initiative ^_^)

 

"Aiden I'm sorry" she said. I ignored her. "I don't understand you Cora. You're warm one minute cold the next. Did you catch what I said earlier? I said love as in I love you" I said. I heard her silently cry. "I'm sorry it's just I'm so alone now and then I thought you were nice to me because I was small" she said. "You're not alone Cora. Not anymore. I love you for the fact you've had some of the worst shit that can happen to a person and you still have hope. Be it 5 inches or 500 ft. tall, you have to be strong in ways it matters the most. Right here" I said pointing to my heart. She ran to me and jumped onto my chest. I caught her before she slid off. She hugged me as tight as a girl the size of a small doll could. "So you really mean it? You don't love me just because I'm small do you?" she asked. I raised her up to my face and kissed her ever so softly. "How's that for an answer?" I asked.

 

She put her hands on my cheeks and pulled herself in for another kiss. We kissed until we stopped for air. I looked deep into her eyes and brought her to the bedroom. I laid her down and stripped down. She saw my erect cock and it was easy to see she was scared. "It's okay. We can stop if you want to" I said. She was shocked I even said that. "No man has ever been so considerate of my feelings" she said softly. She spread her legs and took off her shirt. "It's okay. I trust you" she said. I got onto the bed. My giant form loomed over her but she was no longer scared. I put my fingers underneath her back and used my thumbs to raise her cute little ass up. I seized her legs into my mouth and sucked on them. I could feel her tiny toes on my tongue and delighted in her squeaks and squeals. I let those tasty drumsticks fall from my mouth shiny with saliva and proceeded to tantalize myself with more of her body.

 

 

Her pussy hair was slick with her juices already. I used the tip of my tongue and poked her. She gasped. "Don't tease me like that" she said. Her expression begged me to orally service her. I dove in face first not wanting to wait any further. Since I first saw her I wondered how her cunny would taste. I slurped and sucked like a starving man. The sounds on the room were filled with tiny moans and wet sucking sounds. "Oh god! Oh god!" she kept yelling. She was moving so much I picked her up. I flopped onto the bed and lay on my back. I held her crotch firm as I ravished her. I was even able to get the tip of my tongue inside her and when I did she came hard. She let out a whimper that scared me. Her juices completely costed my palate. She was holding onto my face and shaking. I was scared I had hurt her when I jammed my tongue into her vagina.

 

"Cora! Cora are you okay?! I'm sorry baby I got too carried away!" I said taking her off my face. She smiled up at me. "I'm fine really. It's just I've never had such a powerful orgasm in my life" she said. I breathed a sigh of relief. We snuggled for a little while. She lying on my bare chest twirling my chest hairs with her fingers. She told me about her family. She had a younger sister who lived with her in the outskirts of the capital. They were farmers like me. I wasn't too surprised at that since I had read already she was a milkmaid. What the story didn't say was their landowner made several advances on her.  She rebuffed them he one day tried to rape her sister. She killed him with a milk bucket. A few days later the war started and when the wizard offered to use her for his growing spell she accepted on the condition her sister would be taken care of. I had wondered why she so easily agreed to the proposal. I had thought the lure of power was the answer. Devil is in the details I suppose.

 

"I had umm....noticed you weren't a virgin earlier" I stammered. "Oh that. I can answer that" she said. She was blushing. "I lost my maidenhead the night I took out their fortress" she said. "Wait. Don't tell me. Tell me later so I can write it down" I said. She slyly smiled. "Um Aiden. I need to go to the bathroom" she said. I carried her to the bathroom. She was big enough that the toilet wasn't so dangerous now but she still needed help. I sat her on the edge of the seat and she held my finger to make sure she didn't fall backwards. I turned away. "It's okay. I'm not embarrassed anymore" she said. She peed and looked at the floor. "I'm scared Aiden. I've never been so happy before. I'm afraid it will end" she said quietly.

 

"Don't be scared. Cora I can't wait till you get bigger. I want to show you the world. I want to show you...our world. Yours and mine" I said. She breathed deep. I could tell she was trying not to cry. After going to the bathroom she asked to see the farm. She was happier than I thought to see the cows and chickens. "It reminds me of home. How some things don't change over time" she said when I asked her. I didn't write for the rest of the week. Deep down a part of me wanted her to stay that size. Not for fetishistic reasons though. I was worried I'd feel different about her if she was normal size. You see, more people liked the story. By the end of the week she had shot to a full foot. She was as tall as a nine month old baby. I had grown accustomed to her needing me to carry her places. It felt super awkward to make love to her this size. Thinking about it I suspect my paternal instincts had kicked in regarding a human this size.

 

"Are you going to write today?" she asked me on Tuesday. "Yeah just need to get the creative juices going. Just can't phone it in by this point" I said.  "I know what will get you going" she said taking off her shirt. She wore nothing underneath as usual. My feelings were so divided. "Maybe later after I get it updated" I said. I felt her kick my leg. "What was that for?!" I yelled. "You haven't touched me in days since I got this big! I knew it! You were only attracted to me because I was tiny!" she yelled. "Dammit Cora you should know that isn't true!" I yelled. "Then why won't you touch me?!" she screamed. "BECAUSE I CAN'T!" I screamed. "Can't or won't?" she said coldly. Was it her smirk or was it the tone she used that made me do what I did? What I do know was I was out of my chair and wrapping my hands around her waist I didn't even take her to the bedroom. I pushed her to the floor. "Aiden?" she asked worried. I pulled her legs apart forcefully and sucked her pussy. She was gasping and panting. I sucked very hard on her little titties to the point they were red and swollen. She was yelling not out of ecstasy but out of pain.

 

I roughly licked her face and began rubbing my cock along her body. It was only when I looked dead into her eyes. Those soft eyes with tears streaming down her face that I snapped back to reality. "Oh god...what did I...oh god" I muttered getting off her. I backed away horrified at what I was doing. I curled into ball shaking and quietly sobbed. I felt her tiny hand on my leg and I looked at her. No anger in her face but one of pity. It cut me to the core. "I'm so sorry. Oh god Cora I'm sorry!" I sobbed. "It's my fault. I pushed you into something you didn't want to do. Why won't you touch me though? I need to know" she said softly. "It is your size. The way you are now reminds me of a baby. I couldn't do it because of that. Cora I really do love you! It's just difficult for me right now" I said. She touched my hand. "Then I guess you need to start writing as soon as possible so I can get bigger" she said smiling. I held her close to my heart. I loved this girl so much.

 

"So you took out a fortress?  I asked typing. "Yes. I grew to about 500 ft. for the job. I led the charge" she said. "What about defenses and shit?" I asked. "They were suited for human enemies. Catapults at my size were like a child throwing a stone. My armor protected me from just about everything" she said. "So your clothes grow with you?" I asked. "Only the armor I wore when the spell was first cast" she said. "Did you ever fight naked?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "Yes when the enemy tried night raids. There wasn't time to don armor. Their swords and spears were like bee stings. Their arrows only tickled though" she said. "Bet you were embarrassed right?" I asked.

 

"More like pissed. You don't think about things like that in battle. Just killing and defending. Look at this" she said raising her left foot. On her sole was a very tiny scar. Barely noticeable. "Stepped on a soldier barefoot while he was holding his spear up. Hurt like fuck" she said. "What did you do?" I asked smiling. "I crushed his ass so methodically he was just a puddle of meat. That was probably then that I began to enjoy what I did. At first it was king and country now it was just me" she said. The tone she used there sent a chill up my spine and my cock. "Ahem...now about the fortress. First thing I did was step inside the walls and take out the forces in the courtyard. Crushed the whole lot of them. Maybe 200 in all. After that I kicked out the wall. My forces rushed in and my job was to kill any soldiers and knights who appeared from the interiors. One brave knight charged me and struck my ankle. I made an example out of him."

 

I picked him up from his horse and had him watch me crush the thing. After that I peeled apart his armor like those Hershey chocolate kisses you give me. Eventually he was naked I sat down roughly and the wind blew anyone nearby on their asses. "Look at your champion. Watch as he becomes a toy for pleasure!" I yelled pulling back my panties. Everyone watched as I shoved him into my pussy headfirst. I yelped but held my composure as my maidenhead was ripped away. I saved him in deeper until his kicking feet were gone. I sat there enjoying his death throes while I stamped my feet on any enemy I wanted. I felt him jerk inside hard and then stop. I knew he was dead and my pussy had done the deed. The thought was intoxicating and I came. Aiden...as you know I'm kind of a squirted when I cum and when I came there....well" she said blushing.

 

"Cora don't leave me hanging" I said. "When I came I squirted. A few foolish soldiers, who had ventured close, probably out of lust, were hit. They um...were glued to the cobblestone" she said. "Damn! I knew you had a nice cunt but a deadly one!?" I said. "Don't make fun! It was the talk of the camp for weeks! Mighty Cora! Beautiful on the outside! Deadly on the inside!" she said flustered. "So that knight was dead?" I asked. "Yes, my commander thought it would be a good idea to display his uncleaned drowned body in the prison camp" she said. "After we took the fortress our forces pushed the enemy back across the border. Our king decided this would be a good time to conquer the nation they came from. We sent scouts into enemy territory but none returned. We went looking for them and found a few bodies crushed into the ground and a pile of shit with human bones in it. An unspoken fear had come to pass Aiden. I wasn't alone. Somebody else out there was like me" she said.

 

"As much as I'd like to hear it that’s a perfect place to stop" I said. I could tell she wanted to speak more. I was like a lot of readers out there. Hungry for more but wanting to savor the story. I posted the chapter. We watched TV as usual. Cora had adjusted to modern life very well in just two weeks. She even had favorite shows. I laughed when she said Game of Thrones reminded her of home. She couldn't wait to leave the house. Turns out she didn't have to wait for much longer. She was sleeping next to me as usual and then she cried out to the point it scared the shit out of me. She was growing by the second and way fuckin' faster this time. She finally stopped at 6 ft. 2 inches. She was panting hard. "Guess people liked that chapter huh?" I said. 

 

She looked at me and jumped out of bed. She flicked the lights on and stared at the mirror. The look of disbelief on her face was so apparent. I put my hand on her shoulder for comfort. She turned to me tears in her eyes and kissed me. "Fuck me" she whispered in my ear. She pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. She threw off her shirt and positioned my hard cock, freed from my boxers, right at her pussy. She lowered herself down on it. Oh Jesus did it feel good! I'm fucking Cora! I mean for real!  She bounced up and down moaning and groaning every time. Her tits bounced up and down and I grabbed them. She squealed as I pinched her nipples. I raised myself up and kissed her deeply. Our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I caressed her face and looked deep into her eyes. I felt myself cumming and I held her so close and tight to me. She squealed again and I felt her cunt contract around my shaft squeezing it hard. I came harder than I ever had before.

 

Spurt after spurt went right into her pussy so much that it began to dribble out. She collapsed onto my chest. I wasn't done with her though. This was a dream within a dream come true for me. I rolled her onto her back. She wearily looked at me. "I want this moment to last" I said to her. Even after cumming in her I was still hard. I took my time with her. Deep long strokes inside her. Our hands holding each other's. Our breaths synchronized. I've been with women before but never so connected like this. We were two people living as one. Fucking as one. She took her feet and planted them on my chest. She was playfully pushing me away. That smirk turned me on more if such a thing was possible. I grabbed her left foot and sucked her toes. She sucked her breath in and bit her lip. I pushed her legs toward her chest and began to step up the pace. Her voice rose each time I slammed it in. The bed squeaking was like a part of an orchestra mixed with the sounds of me grunting, her yelping, and the wet squishing sounds of our love making. "I'm cumming again baby!" I said. She locked her legs around my waist and pulled me in as hard as she could. I came and came and came. I pulled out when I got soft. Cum dripped out of her.  Wonder if she'd get pregnant. Oh shit. I didn't think of that. Her bearing my child...

 

"What will you do when you're finally free?" I asked lying next to her. She was silent. "I...I never gave it any thought. Truthfully I expected to be a tiny prisoner of that book forever" she said. I touched her face and moved the wisps of hair from her forehead. "Marry me. Stay with me. Stay with me and build your new life with me" I said. She was utterly shocked. She touched my face and I heard her sniffling. "Sounds good to me" she said. "Playing it cool?" I said pinching who cheek. "Ah okay! Yes Aiden I will marry you!" she said laughing. She was naked above the covers. My eyes could make out her long sexy legs. "You’re tall for a girl" I said. "Actually I'm not. I'm really 5'5" she said. "But you're taller than me!" I said. "Well when the curse was put on me I was 150 ft. tall. Until the curse is lifted I can't change my size" she said. "Then we need to take this time to show you around town" I said. "You mean it?" she asked. "Yep. I'll find some old clothes for you so you can go out" I said. She hugged me tightly and we drifted off to sleep.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 7 Pt. 2...The Giantess Writer by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now back to the show

 She was the first one up. I had to pee and she was humming in the shower. "SHIT THAT'S COLD!" she yelled when I flushed the toilet. I couldn't help but laugh. "Was that you Aiden?!" she yelled. "And if it was?" I asked. "Then you suffer too!" she said opening the shower door and yanking me inside. The soapy bubbles on her skin and the mischievous look on her face made me hard as oak. "You don't shower with clothes on mister" she said. "Whose fault it that?" I asked. "Mine and what are you gonna do about it?" she asked. "You need to be punished" I said turning her around. I lightly spanked her cute ass which jiggled a bit for every slap. "That all you got?" she asked. "Oh I can do more" I said letting my soggy boxers hit the shower floor. I jammed my cock right up her cunt and began to pound her. She grunted every time I bottomed out. I held her shoulders to make sure she didn't fall. Cora was a kind of girl that liked to dominate and in turn be dominated. Guess that can happen to someone who can change her size.

 

I hadn't been fucking her for long when I spun her around and pushed her up against the wall. Her arms spread out and her leg draped over my shoulder. I held back of her head. "I want to see your eyes when I cum" I whispered to her. She dam near collapsed when she heard that. She went into full orgasm. I blew my load inside her we stayed like that until it hurt. She was a big girl and her weight tired me out. The cum drilling out of her washed away with the residual soap suds. We ran into a slight problem though when we stepped out of the garage. She was walking fine until she hit something and fell. "I'm okay. That damn barrier. The book is keeping me from moving too far away" she said. "Not a problem" I said. I returned holding the book. She could move forward again but I saw she was upset about being reminded how much she was still a prisoner.

 

She looked at my truck with curiosity. She sat down and gripped my arm when I started it up. "Relax babe. You've seen theses on TV" I said. "Different in real life. More noisy" she said. "This is so amazing!" she said as I drove down the road. She watched other cars zoom by and the homes and other farms. I decided not to take her to Des Moines. Afraid she'd have a mental blowout. I took her to a suburb in the city limits.

 

"So what first?" she asked. "Breakfast" I said. I pulled into an IHOP. People looked at her especially men. I felt jealous how they stared at her. Cora was exceedingly beautiful and her being tall brought even more attention. She looked around like if it was okay to sit in a booth.  "Tall drink of water you are hun. What will it be today?" the waitress asked. "Pancakes and sausage?" Cora said unsure of what to order. "Bring her the strawberry banana surprise with links and eggs" I said. She looked annoyed I ordered. "Trust me" I whispered. I ordered the same. Not long after our food showed up. She looked like a child on her birthday. She dove into the stack like she was starving. "Oh fuck me this is good!" she said. "Easy! It's not going anywhere! You're spooking the people here" I said. People were staring at us even harder now. I've never seen another person so happy just eating before. She finished before I did. I payed the check and she picked up the tip. "No that's for the lady earlier” I said. "She was rude. She commented on my size" Cora said. "Well that maybe so but you do stand out. Not too many girls are your size and you are beautiful" I said. Cora smiled and put the tip down.

 

I took her shopping. She thought Walmart was for royalty seeing how much stuff was there. "Not even close" I told her. I got her a dress with matching red sandals. She loved them saying red was her favorite color. She changed into them preferring them to her old hand me downs. My god she looked stunning...and taller. "Hold still" I said. I stood next to her. Her chin was now eye level with me. That put her around 6'5. "You got taller" I said. Part of was getting nervous now. At this rate somebody would take too much of an interest in her. "We might have to cut the day short" I told her. "But I want to see more! Please Aiden!" she said. I caved in seeing her begging eyes. I took her to McDonald's where there would be less of a crowd. "Hamburger? It looks too dark to be ham" she said studying the patty. "That's just an expression. It's really beef" I said. She looked at me unsure and bit into the quarter pounder.   She sat back quickly. "You okay?! You're not choking are you?!" I said. She shook her head. "No, the flavor surprised me. Is everything so tasty in this world?" she asked. "Some more than others" I said. I've never seen someone eat a hamburger that size in just four bites. In fact she was still hungry. No doubt from having a bigger body.

 

I measured her again but saw she hadn't grown. Maybe I was overreacting? I had calmed down enough that I really wanted her to be treated like a queen. I took her to a nail salon. "So many different types of people" she muttered seeing the Vietnamese girls there. "The world is a big place with all kinds of races, religions, and cultures" I said. "I've never seen anyone look that different back home. The surrounding nations always fought over petty shit.  How can you all get along while being so different?" she asked. "Hard work mostly but not everyone is of like minds unfortunately" I said.  The girls saw Cora and muttered among themselves. "What you like today?" one girl asked walking to her. Standing next to each other, Cora looked like an Amazon. She was damn near double her size. Cora could pick her up like a sack of potatoes. Cora looked at me. "A mani/pedi please" I said answering the girl. Cora sat in the chair and propped her feet up. The girl took off her sandals. "What are you...ohhhh...." Cora said enjoying the feeling of the girl massaging oil on her feet.

 

Another girl came over and had Cora give her her hands. Cora watched as they massaged her hands. Cora smiled in a way I've never seen before. A sly smile like a noble person would make when being pampered. I kinda liked it. I read a magazine to kill time but mostly to occupy my mind. Seeing her beautiful toes painted cherry red and polished till they shine was making me hard. I glanced over and saw her looking dead at me. She licked her lips playfully. I quickly went back to my mag and heard her chuckle. They were done with her and she truly looked like a goddess. A goddess of fiery red passion. "How do they look?" she putting her sandal bare foot on my dashboard. "Really nice" I replied. "Is that all?" she asked blowing into my ear. We were at a stoplight alone as I glanced around. I seized her foot and sucked her big toe. "You pervert!" she yelled laughing. "You started it and when we get home I'll finish it" I said kissing the top of her foot.

 

I took her to the movies. "What is a movie? Like the ones you play at home?" she asked. "Sort of but on a giant screen. With popcorn" I said. She was curious about it enough to want to see. Cora was my kind of girl in many ways. She liked slapstick comedy but she loved action too. She wore me out wanting to watch Die Hard so many times. I bought us tickets for the newest action flick. I didn't care for seeing it. My mind was on other things. The more I looked at her the more I realized how incredibly lucky I was. What might have happened if someone else bought that storage unit? Would they be cruel or kind when she was discovered? I wanted to remember this day forever. In the lobby I saw a way to actually do that.

 

"Cora, over here" I said breaking her sense of awe. I had found a photo booth. Didn't even know those were still around. She liked concerned when I pulled her in. "It's cramped in here" she said. "Claustrophobic?" I asked. "Not funny. I don’t like this Aiden" she said. "Just bear with it. This will help us remember this day forever" I said inserting money. "Look there" I said seconds before the flash went off. "I'll always remember this day Aiden. I've never felt so happy. So free" she quietly said. I turned her face and kissed her deeply. The flash going off just added to the memory. I picked up the photos and showed them to her. I tear fell from her eye. She was astounded at the size of the screen. "I feel small again" she said. "No smaller then me" I said chuckling. She was surprised there were other people with us.  It reminded her of outdoor plays from home.

 

She cheered when the bag guys got blown up or shot. She loves the sound of explosions and gunfire. She was so into it she was breathing hard. "And then that metal bird...oh wait...helicopter killed that guy with the large gun! That was so fucking cool!" she said was we walked out of the theatre. It was getting late. She winced walking. "Something wrong?" I asked. "My sandals are really tight. Ouch! Aiden they're getting tighter!" she yelled. She tugged them off and flexed her toes. I watched her grow slowly by inches. "Oh shit! Cora to the truck quickly!" I yelled. We sprinted to my truck and thankfully we were the only ones in the parking lot on that side of the theatre. But the time we got to it her dress was ripped and she was a good 10 ft. tall! "It's not stopping!" she cried. No way would she fit in the truck now. I grabbed an old tarp in and in the back and had her cover herself.  "Get in the back! We need to get you home before someone sees you!" I yelled. I got in and felt the truck sag slightly as she got in the back bed. I hauled ass out of the parking lot.

 

I glanced in my mirror and barely saw her hair. Other than that she was well hidden. I felt the car sag even more and her moaning. I kept my speed down. Last thing I needed was to be pulled over and the cop see a giantess in my back. I was relieved to get home without being seen. "It's safe. You can get out now" I said. She climbed out and my truck whined as it popped back up. She towered over me. She had grown to almost 15 ft. tall. She looked really upset. "Why did this happen without you writing another chapter?!" she asked. "Sometimes....sometimes when you post stories you get more views later on in spurts. It's a time zone thing" I said. She didn't care for the explanation. Her dress was ruined. Her perfect day ruined. "Let’s just go inside okay" I said. You have any idea how daunting it is to get a 15 ft. person into a house? She crawled inside and had to bend her legs constantly. She looked miserable. She curled up on the living room floor not saying one word.

 

"All in all I think it was a nice day" I said stroking the back of her head. "I had to be lugged around like timber" she said. "I meant before that. You have this cute sparkle in your eyes when you get excited. Did you know that?" I asked. She turned toward me. "No I didn't" she said softly. "You have the softest brown hair I've ever seen. The prettiest feet a man could ask for. A face that melts my heart every time I look at it" I said now stroking her cheek.  "You really look at me like that?" she asked. "Ever since the first day you popped out of that book. Truthfully though it's easier to appreciate those things now you're bigger" I said. She leaned in to kiss me. Our kisses became more passionate and soon I was naked and trying to mount her. My hands barely stretched to her tits as I pushed my cock into her bigger than average love hole.

 

She sighed and blushed. "Sorry I'm not bigger for you" I said feeling the looseness inside her. She put her hands on my back and pressed down. "It's perfect like always" she said. I began fucking her slowly. She had this toothy smile about her and I felt her hands cupping my bare ass. She pinched my asscheek and I flinched. "Too much?" she asked. I glared at her. I stopped banging her and used all my strength to raise her lower body and sit her in my lap. So not easy. If it wasn't for the fact I was kinda built from throwing haystacks since I was 5 no way I could've done it. I began fucking her now in short quick strokes. I was sweating up a storm fucking her and her warm wet pussy added to the heat consuming my body. "I'm cumming baby! Ahhgh!" I yelled blowing a nice load into her. I collapsed on top of her tired. "I felt that. Your seed shooting into me. Trying to get me pregnant?" she asked smiling. "Yes" I said quietly. She sat up so quickly I fell off her. "Are you serious? You're not just saying that are you?" she asked. "I asked you to be my wife. Part of the package is being the mother to our child. You do want kids right?" I asked.

 

Her body trembled. She hugged me so tightly my hard was jammed between her tits. "Yes I want kids! I didn't know you wanted them too!" she said. I looked up from between her large mammaries and saw that telltale sparkle in her eyes. "Yeah I do. I know our kids will be great just by you being their mom. Besides, I bet you look fucking hot pregnant" I said. "Always the perv" she said kissing me. We lay on that floor holding each other. Neither one wanted to break the embrace of one another. As I said once before it gets cold this time of year and this crafty old house makes you remember that. We weren't cold however. Damn sure I wasn't. Her body heat was like a sexy blanket to me. Her scent was so good I got horny in the middle of the night. Her tits were a nice pillow. So nice I gently squeezed them. She murmured in her sleep. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and big as those old erasers for pencils I had back in school. Same color too. I found myself sucking on them. She hummed in her sleep. Her nipple felt so good in my mouth. With my head on her chest I felt her heart speed up.

 

To my surprise I noticed she had gotten wet. Ever so gently I pushed my cock into her. She was curled up a little so I didn't have to stop suckling on her. Here I was fucking my giantess fiancé in her sleep. How long did I fuck her? Such things you don't keep count. Maybe after an hour I came. I didn't stop there. I fucked her again slightly speeding up. "Aiden..." she whispered in her sleep. She licked her lips in her sleep and I came seeing that. Cora was a living aphrodisiac to me. Everything about her radiated desire. I fell asleep exhausted still inside her. I woke up the next morning to find she had grown once again in her sleep. She was around 19 or 20 ft. tall now seeing my head no longer reached her breasts. She slightly gasped in her sleep as I pulled out of her. I went to take a piss and felt a vibration and loud low boom. I quickly went to where she was. "Jesus" I muttered. She had rolled onto her back. Just doing that caused a tremor in the house  

 

It's funny how our perceptions can change so easily. I knew how big she was last night but seeing her now bigger lying one her back like this really enforced it. Just her foot alone was massive. Her shoe size would be crazy*. Even huge her feet were still sexy. Her pinky toe alone was bigger than my fucking thumb. I touched her foot. Still smooth. The red on her nails had chipped slightly but still there. I sat down and marbled at such perfection. I kissed her sole. Slightly dirty but still pretty. I licked her cute toes. Her leg flexed and I looked up. Shit she was awake! "Don't stop now. It was just beginning to feel good" she said. She raised her foot and pressed it into my face. I had to hold on to it to avoid being pushed over. "You like my feet so much. Maybe you should call me goddess and worship them" she said.

 

(Authors note: For fun I calculated what a woman's shoe size would be if she was 20 ft. tall. Came out to be about size 95 U.S. Whew...)

 

Her big toe alone filled my mouth. She pulled it out and crawled over to me. Her head damn near hitting the overhead fan. She wrapped her fingers around my cock. Those fingers could have easily ripped my dick off. The thought of her with so much power made me cum in her grip. "Already? Come here Aiden" she said picking me up. She did it so effortlessly. She placed my cock in her mouth and I had to hold on to her hair as she sucked me off. One hand holding her hair. The other making sure my head didn't get jammed into the ceiling. She held me in place while stroking my back and ass. I giggled as I felt her manicured nails ticking my back. Then I felt her nail slip between my asscheeks. She poked me and I came in her mouth. She gulped down my load and kept on sucking for whatever could come out. I was spent. Bone fucking dry. She released me from her mouth with a lewd slurp.

 

"Good morning" she said. "Good morning" I replied. Now she was bigger her appetite was too. She ate half the food in the kitchen. Cora crawled out of the house and stretched. "Much better. Need some help with the chores?" she asked. "Sure. I bet you can do plenty" I replied. With her helping me it only took half the time to do the chores. She did spook the horses though. She was embarrassed to the point of crying when I dug a hole and told her what it was for. "We don't have a choice here. You're too big to use the toilet now" I said. "You dug a fucking poop hole!" she yelled. "It's called a latrine. Besides a girl from the dark ages should be used to it" I said. "Well maybe I don't want to live like that anymore! Ever thought of that!" she screamed. She was being stubborn and I was being inconsiderate. Even if someone had a shitty life that didn't mean it was expected of them to be cool with dealing with those conditions again. "Cora I'm sorry but it's one of those things that must be done. Just like the fact you're going to have to stay in the barn until the curse is broken" I said. She looked like I had stabbed her in the heart. "Cora I'm sorry but..."

 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she screamed as I touched her knee. She swatted me with her arm and I flew 10 ft. into the chicken coop fence. I fell to the ground not moving. I heard her scream with terror. "AIDEN!" she said rushing to me. The wind was knocked out of me and I felt her turn me over. I coughed blood. I opened my eyes. The look on her face I'd never forget. Horror mixed with relief and guilt. Tears flowed out of her eyes. "I'm alright. It's okay Cora. Just an accident" I coughed out. She buried her face in her hands and sobbed. I wearily got up. Damn she got me good. Ribs bruised but not broken. "Cora honey. Look at me" I said touching her knee again. She slowly raised her head. "It was an accident" I said to her. She gently picked me up and hugged me. She nuzzled my head in her neck. Her sobs turned to gentle cries. "Love isn't something so fragile that it can be broken by something as small as an accident" I said. "But it wasn't small! I could've killed you!" she said. "But you didn't. Let’s focus on that" I said.

 

She wanted to be alone for the rest of the day. I can understand that. I scraped together what little food there was left in the kitchen. There was new urgency in breaking this curse now. No way could I keep feeding her like this. As the sun set I saw her retreat into the barn. I gazed at her through the window trying to get comfortable. "Fuck this" I said. I grabbed a few things and went to the barn. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Something I should have decided to do the moment I knew you have to sleep in the barn. Hold on" I said. I grabbed a tarp off the tractor I use to cover it up in winter. "A blanket" I said. She covered up and saw me sit down. "Aiden I get the blanket but what are you doing now" she said. I unfurled a sleeping bag next to her. "If the woman I love can’t sleep with me then I'd just sleep with her. I even brought my laptop. Now let's get back to breaking that curse" I said smiling. She draped part of the blanket over me and trapped her body heat inside. Man did that feel good.

 

"So you found out another giantess was out there? How did you know it was a woman?" I asked. "One body we found was coated with um...fluids. Female fluids" she said. "How long did it take for you to find this giantess?" I asked. "About a month. We searched the border for her and found nothing. Apparently she could alter her size at will like me. It's was the only way she could've avoided us. You realize how problematic that was" she said. "I'd bet. She could've been any girl" I said. "Exactly. Our general didn't like this problem too much. We began reading villages and towns looking for her.  He tortured people for information and God help me I helped him. I...I ate people Aiden" she said voice quivering.

 

 "What's it like to eat someone?" I asked. "Invigorating I'm ashamed to say. You feel them trying to escape your stomach. It takes a while for them to die. They scream and beg for their lives. Lives that are filled with family and friends. Jobs and routines. Then it comes to an abrupt end in my belly. The taste...everyone tastes a little different. Salty from sweating in fields all day. Sweet if rich and can afford perfumes. The General rounded people up. Many of them women in the center of town. He made sure that their families were there to see it. He demanded to know where the giantess was. They didn't know. He didn't believe them. One girl I'd never forget was tied up and begging for help. She was maybe 16. Not old enough to really begin her life. Her father screamed he didn't know. "Eat her" I was told. I refused. At that moment the wizard who cast this spell came toward me and whispered something I would never forget."

 

""They have been holding your sister in case you ever turned on us. As much as I like to protect you I can't. If you value your sister's life you need to obey" he told me. And just like that my role in this war went from strongest warrior to obedient slave.  I clenched my teeth and looked at the helpless girl. I picked her up. "You will tell us where she is hiding!" the general commanded. "Please! We know nothing! We're just simple merchants!" the poor father screamed. "So be it. Devour her" the general said to me. The girl begged me not to eat her but it was either her or my sister. I brought her to my mouth and very softly said sorry. My apology gave her solace as I lowered her in. She rolled around in my mouth trying to free herself but being tied up it was fruitless. My mouth watered instinctively. She tasted of wine. No doubt from crushing grapes. I swallowed her. I....forgive me" Cora said stifling a cry.

 

"Take your time" I said to her. "I ate 5 people that day. The general lost his patience and burned the village to ashes. He decided if we couldn't get to the giantess then we would make her come to us. I...I hadn't eaten normal food in over a week.  Their screams, their begging was the worst. But as I ate more people it got easier. No, easier isn't the word I should use. More numb is more like it. Like a scar over my heart. By month's end we had destroyed every village on the border. The people scattered like dandelion seeds in the wind" she said looking blankly at the barn roof. "Jesus Cora. How many did you eat?" I asked. "I stopped counting after the fifth village. All in all at least a thousand. The general had gone insane Aiden. The giantess had not come out of hiding. He wanted total annihilation of the people. The last village standing was larger than the rest and he had no patience for fighting."

 

"I say it like that because by that point even the lowliest peasant had taken up arms. His search for a monster created thousands. Even a beggar can become a lion in the face of obliteration. "Destroy them" he commanded me when their militia came to fight us. They were only a few hundred. We numbered in tens of thousands. There was no need for me. I dared not defy him. I grew to 500 ft. Total overkill. I slammed my foot down on them. Within just a minute they were gone. The grass stained red. My feet stained red. God I remember how some entrails got caught between my toes. The thought unnerved me so much I pissed myself and soaked their crushed bodies.  The general thought it intentional and roared with laughter and praise. The town was defenseless. I plucked people off the street. Ripped them right out of houses. Each one I seized I ate. I cared not if they were old or young. Pregnant or lame. I hoped the faster and more ruthless I was the quicker the giantess would appear. I just wanted it to end. I JUST WANTED IT TO END!!!" Cora screamed. She sobbed at the memory and I stopped typing.

 

"I destroyed the town by crushing it. A town that existed for at least a hundred years dust under my sandals in a span of 5 minutes. Now that the last border village was gone we marched further in. An army of 10,000 met us on the battlefield. No giantess though. Aiden...the battle was over very quickly. I've never got so big.  At 700 ft. people look like bugs. It was easier on me in more ways than one. Of course it meant I could kill people faster but I didn't have to look at their faces or clearly hear them begging for their lives. I didn't have to stomp. Just stroll my way along the battlefield. My footfalls colored in blood. Tiny squeaks suddenly silenced. The incessant crunches their bodies made. Quite loudly if they were knights or someone else donning heavy armor. After maybe four or five minutes the field was muddy from blood. So much I slipped and twisted my ankle. The brave soldiers left charged me and yelled warcrys. Now that I was on the ground I saw them better. The enemy had gotten so desperate they had drafted children to fight. A boy ran up my face with a spear in his hand. No older than 12 and brave enough to kill the invading monster. Me"

 

"Without thinking I gasped at the sight just as he crossed my lips. He fell in. He struck my throat and caused me to choke. It hurt like hell. He must have stabbed my throat in desperation. I sat up and any soldier trying their luck fell to the ground. Some died just from that. I swallowed some saliva and felt his tiny body fall down my throat. He was gone. I got angry. I got angry at them for using kids. I got angry at myself. I was angry about everything. I lashed out with such force the entire armies of both sides stopped in their tracks. I squashed hundreds with my palms to the point my skin was stained red. People say they felt the tremors as far away as the rear guard.   When I had finally calmed down not one solder remained. I stumbled off the battlefield. I made my way back to camp and shrunk down to my normal height. I washed the gore and blood off of me but still felt dirty."

 

Everyone started at me like one would stare at a bomb. I laid in my tent until I picked up a letter knife. I thought killing myself would end it all Aiden. "That won't solve anything" the wizard said coming into my tent. "Don't stop me" I said pressing the point to my throat. "If you kill yourself all the general will do is tell your sister you died in battle. He then would rally her to avenge you. She would take your place" he said. I knew he was right. The coldness of the reality of it told me that. He sat on my bed. "I never thought it would come to this Cora. Honestly I thought after we beat them back this would be over. I wanted you to be happy" he said touching my scalp. He got closer to me. "When I saw you I knew someone so beautiful had the strength to overcome what was coming. Like the goddesses of legend" he said running his hands down my leg. "We serve the people as well as our king and service isn't always easy. We must find happiness in our duty. Beauty in ugliness. Pleasure in overcoming suffering" he said. He picked up my foot and sucked my toes. I saw so easily why he was in here. He wanted not to console me. Just to use me for his pleasure. Blatantly obvious with him sucking on my feet. He disgusted me."

 

I kicked him in the face so hard he tumbled to the floor. His lip bleeding and his eyes glaring at me. "You may control my actions but not my heart. I will be your slave but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to be your sex slave. Now get out before I decide to crush you and blame it on a nightmare" I said coldly. It was probably at that moment he decided to create this horrid curse. That battle had done what the general had sought out to do. 4 days later as we needed the first large city of the nation we met with their defending army...and the giantess" Cora said. "And cut!" I said. "Done already?" Cora said. "Yep, just let me post it. There. Gotta love Verizon" I said posting to the site.

 

"Aiden you might want to sleep away from me tonight. The nightmares might be dangerous" she said. "No, I'm not going anywhere. Just remember. The past doesn't make our future. Our future is something we make ourselves" I said. She wiped away her tears and held me close to her. Poor girl cried in her sleep. I hummed a song mom sang to me when I was little and had bad dreams. Cora sighed in her sleep. She stopped crying. Cora had gone through so much it defied understanding. Where does one find the strength to keep walking forward in all of that? I felt so weak compared to her. Not because she was so big but by the size of her heart.

 

I awoke to her panting. She was growing again and faster than ever before. She was afraid. She quickly crawled out of the barn. I watched as she ripped that tarp apart as she grew. 30 ft. 50 ft. Up and up she grew until she stopped at around 100 ft. Sweet mother of god. No amount of photo shopped pics or stories could prepare me for this wondrous sight. I pulled my phone out. Holy fucking shit! Over 80,000 views! Jesus! 43 reviews! I even noticed my story was the story of the month. "Not too much longer huh?" I asked. She shook her head still in shock. The tables were so turned. I was the size of a doll compared to her. She could do anything to me. She chose to hug me. "So many people like me. I'm glad you're one of them. I like you when you look this small. Cute" she said. "Now you know how I felt when you were tiny” I said.  She grinned.

 

Breakfast was crazy that morning. Cora snatched up cows and pigs and ate them still alive. I was worried she'd get sick but she said she'd done this all before. It took three cows and 10 pigs to fill that belly. The farm would be counting on corn this year. She did almost every chore for me. She hauled all the grain and feed in one go. I had to milk cows and collect eggs but with her chores was done in less than an hour. She had to wait for me to catch up. It was unusually hot for a spring day and she bathed in the sun. She felt so free. The only thing holding her back was her book I lugged around and soon that would be history. "I had a bad dream last night. I remembered that battle. I was seeing that boy's face all over again and then I heard this sweet song I've never heard before" she said. "Did it sound like this?" I asked. I began singing the song. "...how did you know that?" she asked. "Because I saw you crying in your sleep and I sang it to you. Guess you heard it" I said.

 

She touched my face and bit her lip. "How are you so kind?  she said tears coming from her eyes. "How are you still so strong after all that's happened to you?" I asked. She picked me up and hugged me to her face. My shirt got soaked form her tears but I wasn't cold. The opposite. I felt so warm. "What is that song called?" she asked. "Your Love is Lifting Me Higher" I said. "I'd like to hear it again" she said. "Later. Right now I want to try something" I said. "Okay. What?" she asked. "I wanna see how much love your new size can take" I said. She spreaded her legs and I saw that huge cunt glistening with her golden hair. "What are you waiting for tiny man? Fuck me" she growled. I fuckin' dove into that pussy. I don't think I ever got that undressed that fast before.

 

She laughed seeing me fuck her as best as my small dick could. "Talk dirty baby" I said. I was living in my greatest fantasy and I wanted to feel every part of it. "Is my pussy good enough? Bet you never had such a fine cunt wrapped around you little cock. This is your dream right? Fuck a giantess? Fuck a goddess?" she asked. "Yes goddess! Your pussy is magnificent!" I yelled. She laughed. "I can barely feel you there. You want to cum in me don't you? Shoot your puny seed in me. Shoot your tiny load in me in a desperate try to make me pregnant" she said. Hearing that I did cum. No way could I make her pregnant at this size but I damn well tried.  I caught my breath. "Tcch....done so soon. I'm not even aroused yet" she said. Fucking liar. She was soaking wet. She was getting off as much as I was doing this. She picked me up and shoved me into her cunt feet first. Slowly I sank in. This was heaven! Uh wait...she's shoving me really deep!

 

"Cora?" I said. "Don't worry. I've got experience. Besides, I will have my way with you" she said. I was up to my shoulders in pussy literally. She began to fuck herself with my body. Good thing I had a light breakfast or I'd be throwing up from the motion sickness! "Oh yes! I remember this feeling! Tiny people at the mercy of my pussy! Ah! Ah!" she yelled. She was pinching her nipples as she fucked herself. She was so warm inside I was fucking sweating! Like being wrapped in a hot wet sleeping bag that was too small. I felt her starting to spasm. “So good. So fucking good to have you in me” she purred. Her spasms caused me to be pulled in. My cock kept bumping into her walls and the thought of me impearled by the giant cunt of the beautiful girl made me cum again. Just then the walls closed in on me and fluids shot up under my feet and quickly enveloped me! I started to instinctively panic. Was I going to die this way?! Would she blame herself? Would she be okay? Air! Glorious air! I was lying on the grass alive. I had popped out of her like a cork from a champagne bottle.

 

“I…I got carried away” she said humbly. “It’s fine. I can relate really” I said. “Glad you’re not mad” she said. “Well I’m not but you did make me really sticky” I said. “Well if you still trust me I can fix that” she said. She picked me up and opened her mouth. Oh my god…she going to do it! Fucking mouth play! She put me in her mouth and closed it. Humid and dark. The faint smell of meat. Raw meat. Guess giantesses don’t floss. Her tongue pushed me into the roof of her mouth and held me there. A suction on my body made my ears pop. She was sucking her juices off of me. A vibration ran through her sexy mouth. The girl was humming in delight. Her breath passed around me and away. No doubt down her throat where if she wasn’t careful I could end up. I felt cleaner now but it was clear she was sucking on me because she could. I wasn’t complaining. Hell, I was fucking jerking off in her mouth! She had lowered her tongue and I loved her feel of her taste buds on my skin. “Here it comes baby. Hope you can taste it!” I said cumming. My load shot onto her tongue and she hummed. She could taste it! She opened her mouth and I saw daylight. She held out her hand and I crawled out to it.

 

“You taste as good as I imagined it” she said. “Glad I’m so delicious” I said. Off in the distance I heard a plane.  “Get back inside the barn!’ I yelled. She crawled in just as a commercial jet flew overhead. Our fun was broken by reality. “I need to finish your story. Someone’s going to see you eventually. Either a plane or fucking Google Maps!” I said. She didn’t argue. She despised hiding and wanted it to be over as soon as possible. Later that night we were curled up and I listened to the last chapter of her tale…

 

“So you were about to face down the enemy giantess and her army?” I asked. “Yes. She was ready to face us. Her and 30,000 soldiers” she replied. “What did she look like Cora?” I asked. “She was around my height give or take 10 ft. She was younger than me. Looked to be around 14 or maybe 15. She had black hair and intense green eyes. She was adorned in black leather armor with black sandals” Cora said. “Damn, sound more like a dominatrix than a soldier” I said. “I learned that my appearance is one of my greatest strengths and no doubt she knew that too” Cora said. “Do you know her name?” I asked. “Zara. That’s what the soldiers chanted” Cora said.

 

“Who made the first move?” I asked. “I did after she taunted me. “So this is the fearsome giantess of Argonia? I figured you to be bigger” she said. The way she carried herself told me she loved having this power. I grew to 400 ft. “How about now? This big enough?” I asked. She grinned and grew with me! “Surprised? Yes I can alter my size at will too. What? You thought only your side knew of this spell?” she said. She bent down and sized a soldier from her own ranks. She tossed him into his mouth and chewed. It didn’t unnerve me the tiny crunches. The fact he didn’t scream at all the whole time did. I didn’t know what she did in her country but they acted like they worshipped her. Like it was an honor to die for her. “You’re insane!” I yelled rushing her. She ran to counter me.”

 

“You can’t tell me you haven’t indulged in this power! The power! The absolute authority to do any fucking thing to anybody!” she yelled at me while we grappled. All around us both armies attacked each other. The final battle had begun and two giantesses hinged on the outcome. “Stop this! You’re too young to be involved in this fight! Who would be so callous to cast this spell on a child!?” I yelled. She smiled. “I cast this spell. As soon as I learned you existed I cast it on myself. I should thank you really. Gave me the perfect excuse to get permission to do it. Guess how long it took for me to overthrow the king? 3 days. So you are fighting the queen of the country you invaded. Behold the queen on Semaria! Queen Zara!” she yelled punching me in the face. For a young girl she had a mean right hook! I stopped trying to reason with her. She was drunk on power and death.”

 

I tackled her and we both fell. We hit the ground and the sound of hundreds of people popping like grapes filled our ears. She laughed. See?! I knew you had it in you!” she yelled. I punched her in the face over and over. She kicked me with her foot and I fell back. She wiped blood from her lip. She kicked off her sandals and wriggled her toes. “Best part of being a giantess I think is the crushing. You get big enough and nothing hurts you. At first I thought it gross to step on people with your bare feet but then as I conquered Semaria I grew to enjoy it. How people just pop under my soles. Squish between my toes. One man actually begged me to do it. He wanted to lick my dirty feet and be stepped on. Men are weird and foolish. At least they’re quick to learn their place when someone superior comes along. Like me. How long will it take for you to learn your place?” she said slamming her foot on my face”

 

Her feet smelled. They smelled of blood, leather, and sweat. I was so pissed I bit her toe. She screamed and got that foul foot off me. “YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!” she screamed. She grew again and this time I was prepared. We grew until we hit 700 ft. The tallest I’ve ever been. No longer taunting she lunged at me. We fought for real now. Punching and kicking. Rolling on the ground. We were killing our own with our struggle. Hundreds smeared on our backs. Dozens pulped under our asses. Many more flattened under our feet. Minutes feel like hours when in a battle Aiden. We were out of breath and the sounds of battle had considerably dimmed. She looked around and smiled at all the death. “Just the beginning” she said. That moment I realized she had plans for Argonia. “You’re not setting one toe in Argonia” I said. “Stop me then” she said. I saw what she was going to do. She was going to grow again. This time though there was no telling how big she would get. She was so crazy she could grow so big to threaten the world” she said.

 

“Cora didn’t you have some real weapons like a sword or something?” I asked. “I wish I did. In their foolishness they overlooked the need for one. They figured I could always grow big enough that a sword was unnecessary. In hindsight they must have never counted on me fighting another giantess. So no Aiden all I had was my size and my fists” Cora said. “I had to stop her. It wasn’t just about Argonia or Semaria anymore. It was about the safety of the world. I quickly glanced around for anything that could remotely stop her. I found something. A ballista on the ground. Turned over but still in one piece. At our size it was like a toothpick but even a toothpick can kill. I snatched it up and just as she passed 720 ft. I plunged the tiny steel weapon into her heart.”

 

“It wasn’t enough to kill her outright but stopped her dead in her tracks. She was stunned like I was something so small could be so effective. She pushed me to the ground and began to strangle me. I struggled as best as I could Aiden. “You think this will end me? You think the size spell was the only one I know? I was the royal court wizard! Fools have underestimated me because of my age and gender for years! I created spells for fucking fun! Especially one that can cheat death. My body might die but I plan to live!” she yelled. Her eyes glowed and she started chanting. I couldn’t let her finish whatever she was doing! Before I could grow I felt something entering my mind. Something dark, something evil, something not me. She laughed as she finished up her chanting and I could hear her voice in her mind. She was taking over my body Aiden! That was how she would cheat death! I blacked out and when I open my eyes I saw her dead slumped over me.”

 

“With her dead I saw that the battle was mostly over. Both sides had fought to near annihilation. I stumbled back to camp. “Why are you back!? Press forward!” the general yelled. The coward had slunk off the battlefield when things first went south. “No, this war is over. Too many have died. Their giantess is dead. Their armies crushed literally as well as ours. Semaria is no longer a threat and we are in no position to press on” I told him. “Bullshit! You’re all we need. You will obey or else!” he said. Hearing that I realized that Zara was right. I had power and wasn’t using it for my benefit. I grew to 50 ft. before him. He called out for help. “GUARDS! HEL-*CRUNCH*. And like that I had killed the royal appointed general. The soldiers who were there looked at him all fucking flattened and sneered. All of them lost someone in this fight. Aiden…we went into Semaria with 40,000 soldiers and came out with 300.”

 

“We marched home. I quickly ran to my home looking for my sister. She wasn’t there. Out of desperation I seeked out the wizard. Maybe he knew where she was. I neared his door and I heard him talking. “She doesn’t know where she is and we need to keep it that way. She’s too valuable to write off with her experience and it’s too costly in ingredients for the spell to make another giantess” he said. He wanted me to be a slave as well. I grew 15 ft. and broke the door down. He was speaking to the Captain of the Guard. “Cora!” he yelled surprised. “You never had the intention to help me. You wanted to use me like the others!” I yelled. “And what of it? Now you will obey or your sister dies” he said coldly. I lashed out in anger and knocked the guard into the wall. I think I killed him. That’s what was in my mind when I hit you Aiden. “I will kill you if you don’t free her” I said grabbing him. “If you don’t release me she will die!” he yelled. A pulse of magic energy knocked me back freeing him.”

 

“You will obey or I will make you obey. Now I rather not force you. I rather be your…friend than your master. We can do so many things Cora. We can take over this kingdom. Doesn’t that sound good?” he said stroking my leg. I picked him up gently and smiled. He smiled back. “That does sound nice *SNAP* but a slave queen is still as slave. I’d rather die than be your slave and I bet that goes double for my sister” I said snapping his arm. He screamed in pain and pushed me away. “So be it! Since I can’t have your heart I’ll make it so you can’t be free without the hearts of others!” he yelled. He grabbed a book…the book… and cast his spell. I grew to 150 ft. and prepared to crush him before he could complete his spell. I exploded from the house but he was unharmed. I raised my foot over him ready to end his wretched life and then I saw a small female body among the debris. “No…Please god no” I muttered. I never suspected they were hiding her in the basement of the house right under my feet literally. She was dead. Crushed by my own anger. The fight went right out of me.”

 

“The last thing I saw was him laughing and then I saw you” she said. I was silent as I typed the last word. “Oh god Cora. I’m so sorry” I said. Cora nodded and looked off. I pulled up the giantess fiction site and went to my page. I uploaded the last chapter. “So did you put it up?” she asked. “Yeah I did. Man that was some story. Guess you got lucky she didn’t take your body over huh?” I asked. “No I didn’t. The spell worked” she said. “Wait what?” I said turning around. “The spell worked Aiden. Cora died that day. What was left was me” she said coldly. Oh no. “Now that my story is up I don’t need you anymore” she said reaching for me. I ran out of the barn and she chased me. “Cora stop!” I yelled. She stood over me. Her 100 ft. frame towered over me in the moonlight.

 

 

“There is no Cora Aiden. Just Zara” she said. “So it was all a lie then?” I asked. “I needed you to break the curse. That’s all” she replied. “So you never had feelings for me” I said. She twitched. “No I didn’t.  A means to an end” she said. She closed her eyes. What? What’s happening? Why can’t I grow?!” she yelled. “Because the curse isn’t broken yet. Yes I uploaded the story but until I hit edit complete it won’t show up” I said. “You will do that or I will crush you!” she said. I saw tears in her eyes. Her body shook. “I don’t think you will” I said. She slammed her foot next to me making me fall. “YOU DOUBT ME!?” she howled. “Yes I do. You say you don’t love me. You say it was a means to an end but I don’t believe you. You can’t fake that sparkle you get when you see things you love or like. I’ve seen that sparkle when you look at me. You panicked when I hit that wall. I saw sheer terror in your eyes. Maybe it was because you needed me to be free but I believe different. You cried in your sleep and I know you were asleep. For I watch over you to make sure you’re okay”

 

“I think being in her body changed you. I bet you are so used to bad shit in your life you’re scared when somebody comes along and loves you not for what you can do but for who you are” I said. “You don’t know me! Cora was just an act for you to do what I wanted!” Zara said. “All I know is the person that stands before me” I said softly. She grabbed me and took me back to my laptop. “Post it now” she said poking my back. I looked at her for a second and then typed on the keyboard. Done. So now what?” I asked. She picked me up and carried me back outside. She grew back to her 150 ft. height. She opened her mouth and positioned me over it. “So this is what you want. Okay Zara. Go ahead. FUCKING EAT ME! But know this. As I sit in your stomach slowly dying I won’t hate you. Until that final moment I’m going to love you and nothing you say or do will change that. Ever” I told her.

 

She looked at me with utter disbelief and was so shocked her feel on her ass. Her hand holding me fell to her side and I tumbled onto the ground. She began sobbing. I just watched her as she buried her face in her hands and sobbed like a child. I waited for her to stop. A few minutes passed and she began shrinking down. She stopped at 5 ½ ft. I took off my button up shirt and draped it over her naked frame. She looked at me with reddened eyes. I held her hand and had her stand up. We walked back to the barn. “100,000 hits already” I said. “Can you really love me after what I’ve done?” Zara asked. “I said it once before. It’s not our past that defines our future. It’s the choices we make now that does” I replied. “How do I live in this world? Everything looks so strange. It’s frightening not to know what things are around you” she said. “I’ll teach you. You’ve only seen the tiniest part of the world. Oh Zara. There is so much more out there and so many wondrous things for you to see. But first things first. I’m teaching you how to dance” I said starting my iTunes.

 

“I already know how to dance” she said. “Nuh uh. Not that courtly shit. I’m teaching you the art of boogie” I said starting the music. The song “Dancing in the Moonlight” by Toploader pumped out of the cheap speakers. “So what are the steps?” she said looking at her bare feet. “Anything you want them to be baby. Boogie is freedom” I said. She smiled and hugged me. “I think I’m going to like boogie” she said rocking with me to the music…

 

 Normally I let the narrator finish things here but not this time. As writers, we always look for inspiration either from our dreams and desires like J. R. R. Tolkien or from real life like Mark Twain. In Aiden’s case it seems like both. Wherever you do find your inspiration, never be afraid of sharing your vision. For the greatest thing a writer can feel is his vision being shared by others. It has been my pleasure to present this episode of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a girl who wonders why her life feels so empty. Stay tuned for the next episode titled “Somewhere I Belong”

Episode 8...Somewhere I Belong Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Longer than i expected. Enjoy!

Meet Lucy Pritchard, a teenage girl of 15 years old. Like many girls her age she daydreams. She daydreams of a better life. In her case though she feels like the life she's living isn't meant for her. Soon she will discover what it means to truly belong somewhere. And the road to that place will take her to The Size Zone... 

 

I'm exhausted. Harvest season never gets easier. My feet really hurt right now after crushing so many grapes. "All you alright Miss Lucy?" Albedo asks me. "I'm fine just tired is all" I reply. "If you wish I can massage your feet" he said. "That's not necessary really. Thanks anyway" I said. Albedo is our live in Faren. I don't like calling him what our parents and my little sister calls him; slave. It doesn't seem right to own people not matter how small they are. His race, the Faren, look just like us except much smaller. The largest of his kind is around 4 inches tall. Before I was born the kingdom conquered his people. Ever since they have been sold as either slaves or playthings. That's how Albedo ended up with us. 3 years ago my sister demanded a Faren for her 10th birthday.  She plays with him all the time but within the last year she has him sleep with her alone in her room. I sometimes hear things from her room at night. I've asked him if he is okay. He blushes and says yes. People think I’m strange to treat them like humans.  

 

I gaze at the vineyard and then at my purple and red stained bare feet and wonder if this is what all my life will be about. I feel there is more for me out there than squashing grapes and toiling away in fields. Like I was meant for something else. "Slacking off Lucy?" my sister asks standing over me. "Just resting sis. It's a little hot today" I said. She frowned. "Well I wouldn't know. Mom and dad got me counting the wine barrels in storage" she said. My sister, Angelica, has always had it easy. Our parents never push her like me. It's clear why though. "Must be nice working in such a cool room" I said. "Watch how you talk to me foundling unless you want me to tell mom and dad you're being mean to me. And don't call me sis" he said coldly. Foundling. I hate that word so much. Angelica really isn't my little sister. Neither are her parents my parents. I was found by a soldier after a battle in a burning house.  

 

I was only a month or so old and a woman who was dead was holding me. The soldier heard my crying and rescued me. The battle ended poorly and he fled the scene. Afraid my crying would give him away he gave me to a childless couple who owned a vineyard on the outskirts of the capital. I don't know my real name. My real family or even my birthday. Sometimes I wonder what my real family was like. "We got a storm coming! Lucy! Go collect empty barrels on the far side of the vineyard! Angelica, go shut the storage room shutters!" mom yells running up to us.  Albedo backs away when he sees mom. For some reason he's deathly afraid of her. I hear the thunder easily now outside. Wind is picking up. The dark clouds are coming in fast.  

 

"Did you mother tell you what to do?" dad asks securing the barrels full of crushed grapes. "Yeah! I am getting the cart now!" I yell running to the cart. A loud boom of thunder spooks the horse attached to the cart. "Easy Penelope" I say holding her reins. I drive the cart down the vineyard. The wind is really picking up now. As I load the last barrel the deluge of rain comes down. Within seconds the ground is muddy and soaked making it harder to move the cart. I hear something in the distance. I glance over and see an ordinate carriage racing up the hill. Just then a bright flash of lightning which strikes a tree near the road. The blasted off branch crashes to the mud. The horses frightened turn to avoid it so quickly the carriage tumbles to the side. It slams into the nearby side of a hill and slides to a stop. I rush over to help.  

 

Two soldiers in full armor ride up next to it. "See to her majesty!" one yells. Majesty? "The driver is dead!" the other soldier yells. "Who cares buffoon! See to the princess!" he yelled. They pry open the carriage door and a girl tumbles out. I'm pretty close now so I can see her face. "Princess! PRINCESS!?" the soldiers yell shaking her. Her eyes are open. Blood coming from her mouth. A soldier moves her head and we all hear a sound similar to dry twigs snapping. "She's dead. The princess is dead" the soldier muttered. The girl looked my age and...oh my god...she looks like me!  "We are so fucking screwed!" the other soldier says. "Calm down" his friend says. "CALM DOWN?! The heir to the royal family is lying at our feet with a broken neck! We are as dead as she is! They are going to hang us and our families for this!" he yells panicking.  

 

I'm so mesmerized at how similar she looks to me I get closer. The squelch of mud under my bare feet signal to them they weren't alone. They both turn to me and gasp. "Princess?!" one of them said. I shake my head. "No she just looks like her" the other one said. "I got an idea. A crazy one" his friend said. He whispers to his friend. "That won't work! They'll know she isn't the princess!" his friend said. "Not if we coach her. We've been her attendants since she could walk. We probably know more about her than her parents!" the other one said. His friend nodded. "What is your name girl?" one asked me.  "Lucy" I replied. "Take me to your parents Lucy" one said. Seeing their swords I was too afraid to say no. He had his friend drag the carriage and her body off the main road in the meantime. "What took you so long?! Those barrels better be...who are they?!" dad said seeing me and then the soldiers.   

 

"I'll make this quick. I'll offer you 1000 gold for your daughter" the soldier said. "1000 gold for my daughter?! You come into my home and say such a thing?!”  dad said. I was touched dad cared about me. He's always been cold to me as long as I remember. When he drank he was....strange around me and only me. I didn't like the way he looked at me when I would come out of the bath and dress for bed. "I know this is insulting but bear with me" the soldier said. "Insulting indeed! A girl like her can fetch 2000 gold easily. Look at those hands and feet of hers. Perfect for hand and footjobs. She's of good enough age where she is still tight down there" he said. I wasn't the only one shocked. The soldier was too. "I'm not buying her to be a concubine you oafish peasant!" the soldier yelled. "Then why are you buying her?" dad asked. "That’s not your concern! I'm doing you a service by offering you gold! I could just kill you all and take her as that is my right!" the soldier said drawing his sword. Dad backed up as well as mom. Angelica hid behind mom. "Fine! Take her!" dad said. The soldier put his blade back in its scabbard.

 

"Grab you things. We're leaving" the soldier said handing dad the bags of gold.  I returned with barely anything. "This is it?" the soldier asked. I nodded. He glared at dad who was counting the coins. "Asshole" the soldier said walking me out of the house. The summer storm had ended and we walked back to his friend. "Take care of it?" he asked his friend. "...yeah. They're buried out in the woods" he replied. He had his friend lead him to the graves. He asked which one was hers. He pointed to the right one. The soldier took out his sword and saluted her grave as did his friend. Both stifled tears. I saw now that they cared for her. I did overhear them saying they cared for her since she was small. "Hop on" the soldier said. I got onto his horse and he rode in front of me. I held onto his waist as he bid the horse to move.

 

It was just before nightfall that we arrived at the castle. I've seen it before during the festivals as we deliver wine but never this close. "Don't say a word unless I nod. Make sure you come off as the real thing or it’s both our heads" he whispered as attendants rushed over to us.  

 

"Princess Melinda! What has happened to you?!" an older woman asked. I glanced over at the soldier. "The princess was involved in a carriage accident due to the sudden storm. Miraculously she escaped unharmed. Ah...as you can see though her clothes were ruined in the rain and mud. A caring family of peasants gave her clean clothes to wear" the soldier said. The old woman held my face with her hands. She looked at me dead in my eyes. I and the soldier were scared shitless. Would she notice? "You poor dear. Having to deal with such a frightening experience. That rain and traveling didn't do much for your skin either. Let old Nana have the maids draw you a bath" she said walking into the entrance hall. "Your father is busy with preparations in the guild hall and your mother is not feeling well" the old woman said.

 

My god everything looked so regal! The floor was marble and the chandelier was of the finest crystal.  On the walls were portraits of the royal family. One of them was of Princess Melinda. The princess who was dead. She really did look like me. As she led me down the east wing of the castle I saw various maids and attendants. Curiously, half of them were Faren. They had the same uniform the other servants did, albeit tinier. They all bowed as I passed by. I did note they stared at me as I passed. I hope it was due to my shabby clothes and not for another reason. She led me to a door which she opened. The bathroom was bigger than my whole house! Marble and porcelain everywhere! Are the fixtures gold?! Part of me hated this. How they lived in decadence while the peasants lived in squalor.

 

"Raise your arms dear" the old woman said. She pulled my old shirt off. "How strange. Your old scar on your back is gone" the old woman muttered. "T-that is because I've been using an ointment in secret" I said. The woman shrugged. Whew. That was close. She grabbed my pants. "That is fine. I can undress myself from here" I said. "You sure? You've never said otherwise" she said. How spoiled was the princess anyway?! "I've decided to be more independent. After all I will be queen one day. No one shall say the queen needed help undressing in this kingdom" I said trying to sound authoritative. "Very well. I'll send in the attendees shortly then" she said. I didn't want attendees either but rejecting them might have alarmed the woman. I can't do things too different.

 

After undressing I ran the bath. Next to the bath was a water basin and bucket. I've heard of this before. Those that can afford it wash themselves before getting into the tub to soak. I sat down on that cold marble floor. The chill on my bare ass sent shivers up my spine. I couldn't hear tiny slaps of bare feet until I glanced over to pick up a sponge. 5 Faren teens. A mix of boys and girls approached me....all naked. I've never seen anyone naked before other than myself. Seeing them made my heart jump. "Welcome back princess. Please enjoy our services" the oldest girl said. Before I could say a word they were climbing on me. Like a trained team of professionals they handed each other soap. One girl was washing my soles while another was washing my leg. "You're so tense princess. Was your trip difficult?" a boy asked.

 

He was scrubbing my right shoulder. "It was difficult but couldn't wait to come home" I replied. "I see. Did you meet anyone while you were away? Anyone of particular interest?" the boy asked. Since I didn't know why she was on that trip in the first place I didn't know what to say. I made something up. "Yes I did. An interesting boy. His name was Albedo" I said. "That's good. Was he a peasant or nobility?" the boy asked. "He was a Faren boy your age" I said. They all stopped cleaning me. "Did you bring him here like the rest of us?" the boy asked. "No I didn't" I replied. I glanced out the corner of my eye at him. He seemed confused.

 

"My lady. If you would lie down we can finish scrubbing you" the oldest one said. I lay down and they began scrubbing my chest. I gasped softly as two of them washed my breasts. Feeling these tiny people bumping into my nipples made them hard. I blushed bright red. A gasped loudly as one scrubbed my pussy. I felt the youngest boy shoving his hands into me. "That's...that's good. I can rinse off now" I said. "But you haven't orgasmed yet" the 13 year old Faren boy said. So he was trying to make me cum! My talk of Albedo had caught them off guard. If I denied them they could spread gossip. Oh fuck it. Part of me wanted to get off by him. This was a perfect excuse though.

 

"I just wanted to be rinsed off first. The soap is sticky. You can finish down there and we can...um...continue" I said. I felt him scrubbing faster. He was very eager to please me. "The royal pussy is clean princess. You can rinse off now" he said. I dumped the hot water on me and the soap suds slid off. "Your princess is fatigued. She can't remember where for you to begin" I said. "Normally I fuck you and the others worship you" he said. I nodded. "Proceed" I said.

 

The boy began fucking me nice and slow. I was still sensitive down there so I felt his tiny cock going in and out of me. God that felt good. Two of the girls licked my feet while the older males climbed onto my breasts and began playing with my nipples. I moaned loudly. The princess was a lewd girl with her Faren orgies every night but I saw the appeal to it. Part of me wanted Albedo here fucking me. Albedo? Why would I think of him now? I don't love him...do I? I had got so horny that I snatched a Faren up from my breast. A 14 year old boy with dark blue hair. Faren always did have such beautiful hair. So many colors. That was how Albedo got his name. His hair was as white as snow. I envied that. My hair was a dull brown and boring.

 

"Uuugh!" the boy grunted as I jammed his tiny dick in my mouth. He yelped and held onto my nose as I sucked on it. I knew full well the mechanics of sex and various...activities. My mother decided it teach me of it when I came of age 3 years ago. They tried to marry me off a few times but no takers. I was glad though. They were slovenly dirty, fat men. Now I can see why they wanted me to marry so fast. They wanted that dowry. They've never pushed Angelica to marry. My free hand had mashed the boy on my nipple into it hard. I felt him squirming around.  They boy I was sucking off came and I tasted his sugary sweet semen and the boy fucking me shot is puny load into me. I came hard. I've masturbated before but never came like this. Fuck this was good! I can get to like this. I released the boy and put him back on the marble floor. The boy fucking me was exhausted. The girls licking my feet had stopped when I began jerking around. The boy massaging my nipple had fallen off but was unharmed. 

 

They collected themselves and were walking away. "Wait!" I said. The older one turned around. "You want more of us princess?" the girl asked. "I just thought you'd like to soak with me" I said. They looked at each other quizzically.  "You've never asked that of us before. You usually wish to be alone after orgasming" she said. "Then that's a no?" I asked. They were still perplexed. I saw now the princess didn't need ask. She told. "Soak with me" I said grabbing each one up. I dropped them into the tub. I carefully got in and relaxed. "This is nice isn't it?" I asked. "Very nice" the older 17 year old girl said. They were swimming around. The youngest one began to falter. He went under. I quickly picked him up and sat him on my chest. "Forgive me. If you get tired you can rest on me" I said. After a few minutes, one by one they climbed onto me. They were stone silent.

 

"You are wondering why I'm acting differently. My brush with death and the kindness of the peasants who gave me clothes reminded me to show kindness to others" I said. They relaxed somewhat. I began to fondle one of the girls. She was cute. 13 years old and just under 3 inches tall. The way she squeaked and sighed was so delightful. I rubbed her little tits and she held my finger. They all seemed happier now. It felt nice to see those tiny smiles.  "Princess, your nightwear is ready" the old woman said opening the door. She gasped seeing the Faren bathing with me. "Princess I overlook you letting them wash with you but letting those vermin soak with you?!" she said. I stood up in the tub. "I will do with them as I see fit. You will not call them vermin for they are royal servants. Show them the modicum of respect" I said. Shit. Did I go too far?

 

"...very well then" she said closing the door. I got out of the tub. "Everybody out of the tub unless you want to get sucked down the drain" I said. I picked up each one and sat them on the floor. I drained the water and troweled off. I glanced down and saw them bowing at my feet. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Nobody has ever showed us kindness like that" the oldest girl said. "Including me?" I asked. She cringed. "Answer truthfully" I said. "Not until tonight" she said. "I see. Well like I said I'm a different person now (in more ways than one)" I said. The Faren dried off and bowed before leaving. I put on my nightwear which was silk panties, dress of pristine white and soft slippers.  The old woman was standing at the door when I walked out. She had a frown on her wrinkled face. "Is there something else?" I asked.  "I'm worried princess. I feel your accident has affected you" she said. "If by reminding me kindness is important than yes I have been affected" I said. It occurred to me I didn't know where my room was. She was eyeing me already. "Ohhh...." I said falling against the wall. "I think I was in the hot water too long. Please help me to my room" I said. It worked. The old woman led me down the hallway. "Goodnight" I said closing the door.

 

Like a few of the doors here, there was a smaller door cut away for Faren here in my room. Nothing seemed right to me. I felt like an imposter (which I was). I felt so out of place like I didn't belong here. Worse than the feeling back at the vineyard. The bed was massive. The sheets were white silk and the floor polished hardwood. Drapes and curtains of light blue velvet. Everything in here reeked of royal privilege. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. One of my jobs at the vineyard was picking out the diseased vines.  Those vines that had rot on them. Shriveled and malignant grapes. The vine that didn't belong. That what I looked like among these trappings. A malignant vine trying to blend in. I had to ask that soldier about the princess. What kind of person she was. I was flying blind and if we were caught we would die. I blew out the lamp and got into that soft warm bed.

 

I had a nice dream. I dreamt Albedo was licking me down there. It felt so good. Then he began fucking me. I awoke and felt that feeling was still there. I faintly heard the tiny rustling under my sheets but I wasn’t moving. I pulled back the sheets abruptly. "So you finally awoke" a familiar voice said. I struck a match and lit the lamp. As the glow filled the room I saw a Faren naked tucked in my panties. He had been fucking me in my sleep! I moved the lamp over to see his face. It was the older male from the bathroom! "You?!" I said. "Some greetings since we hadn't had alone time in a while Melinda" he said. Melinda and not princess. "So you decided to rape me in my sleep?" I asked. "Well normally you wake up when I lick your feet but you were pretty out of it. You even talked in your sleep. Who is Albedo person you talked about? You mentioned him earlier but you moaned his name" the teen asked.

 

"None of your business" I said. He looked at me and started fucking me. I panted. "Did he fuck you like I am now?" the teen asked. I didn't t answer. "Do you want me to stop coming to you during the night?" he asked. Did they have a secret relationship? "I didn't say that" I said. "Good. I'm jealous type" he said climbing out of my panties. He climbed my nightshirt and used my hair to climb up to my face. I lay back so he wouldn't fall. He began to kiss me. It was my first kiss with a boy. Human or Faren. I liked it. "I love you Melinda" he said. "I...I love you too" I replied. Did I love him? No. I didn't even know him but he loved me. He jumped down and ran to between my legs. "Take them off" he said. I slipped my wet panties off. He rammed his little cock into me and went back to fucking his giantess lover. "Say my name baby. Say my name" he hisses. I had no fucking clue what it was. He was pretty wound up already so he only fucked me for a few minutes before blowing his load.

 

"You can shove me in. I've been practicing holding my breath" he said. I gently pushed him into me until his feet were on my hymen. It felt so good! "Why can't I go deeper? I've been deeper before" he said. I looked at him and he was waist deep and using his hands to pull himself down.  He was strong for his size! I felt his bare feet stretching my hymen. It was starting to hurt! "1...2...3!" he said using all his strength to push down. I felt something tear and I yelped really loud. I lay there in pain. "What? What the hell?!" He said pulling himself out. He was covered in virginal blood and pussy juice. "How the hell can you have a maidenhead?! I know for a fact you don't! Those don't grow back! Who....who are you?" he said. "Wait I can explain"

 

"Explain what? Your strange behavior? The fact you never have called me by name tonight or any other of the Faren servants? Or the fact you were a virgin?! You're not the princess! You're an imposter!" he said running off the bed. Oh fuck! I can't let him tell anyone! If he tells them I'm not the princess it's my fucking head literally! I hopped out of the bed and slammed my foot in front of him. The vibration made him trip and fall. I picked him up. "Let me go! Let me go you fake! What have you done with the princess?!" he screamed. "She's dead" I said. The look of horror on his tiny face said it all. He really did love her. He whimpered. "No I didn't kill her!" I said. He wriggled like he was insane. No way could I reason with him. I didn't want to do what I knew I had to. It was either my life or his. I opened my mouth and he cried. Not for his life but he just cried. I deposited him in my mouth and I could taste my essence and the coppery taste of blood. I felt like I was going to vomit.

 

I closed my mouth and he didn't even fight. Just a sob rattling my teeth. I've never even considered eating a Faren before. I've heard of it being done but knowing Albedo I thought it loathsome. I swallowed his crying form whole. I felt him land in my stomach. I was ashamed how I nearly laughed at the tickling as he beat his tiny fists on my stomach walls. That only lasted a few seconds though. I hadn't eaten any dinner so my stomach was ready for something to digest. Needless to say it wasn't picky about what. I lay back in my bed wishing for the vineyard again. Life was hard but I didn't have to worry about being beheaded. I burped and tasted an aftertaste of meat. I hid my face in my pillow and muttered "I just want to go home..."

 

Human servants got me out of bed and dressed. "The first thing you need to do after breakfast is to catch up on your studies. You promised you would work harder on them when you returned" the old woman said. My biggest fear was approaching. Could I fool the princess' parents? Breakfast was served in the dining hall. On the left side was the king, on the right the queen. "Good morning Melinda. Sorry I wasn’t around to greet you last night. Some troubling troop movement on the border needed to be addressed to me by the war council" the King said. "It's alright father" I replied. "So I heard there was quite a scare when you were coming home" the Queen said sipping tea. "Yes there was but due to luck and some kind peasants I was fine" I replied. She nodded. I sat down and began to eat the scrumptious breakfast before me. So far so good.

 

"I heard you are treating the Faren like humans" the Queen said. "Yes, I thought it was appropriate" I said. She looked at me. "You are young dear and I can understand the childish need to like cute things but Faren are not human. God created them to serve us. It was through his divine manifest we conquered them. Please keep that in mind" she said. I didn't like that. Three servants came out with three covered trays. "Ah good. Nothing like a morning delicacy" the Queen said. The trays were uncovered and I had to stifle a gasp. On my tray was a naked Faren boy around 12 years old dripping in strawberry sauce laying on French toast. He was softly crying. I glanced at the king and queen. The king had picked up the toast and rolled it closed. A female voice was screaming from it. The Queen had done the same. "What are you waiting for? Virgin Faren is your favorite" she said confused to my hesitation. They crunched down on their toast and I heard screams and shrieks. No way was I going to chew up this poor boy. My hands shook as I picked him up. Strawberry sauce dripped from his tiny feet and legs.

 

"Don't eat me..." he whined. I closed my mouth and swallowed. He was much more active than the Faren I ate last night. Took him minutes to die. I felt so much contempt. For this monstrous family and for myself. "Excuse me. I need to go to my studies" I said leaving. "What's with her?" the Queen asked as I left. "Well taking the Tour changes a person. Maybe it's just a phase" the king answered. I was led to my tutors who hated the fact I didn't know shit. I've barely been taught how to count or read and write and only then because it was needed for the family business. Dad did say I was quick to learn though. I gave the excuse I had hit my head and had trouble remembering things. I and a break between studies and I saw that soldier in the garden. I snuck over to him.

 

"I have questions and by god I want answers" I said. "Watch how you talk to me peasant. I am the Captain of the Guard" he said haughtily. "Right now I don't give a fuck who you are. It's going down one of three ways. One you do as I say. Two you keep that shit up and I out our asses. I don't care too much anymore if I die. I had to eat two Faren because of this ruse. You know how appallingly loathsome I think that is?! Or three I make something up and I have you executed since they think I'm the princess and I get my answers from your nervous friend. So what will it be?" I asked. He was silent. "What is it you want to know?" he asked. "First of all, what was the princess like? I have no fucking clue how to act around anybody!" I yelled.

 

"The princess was a stuck up bitch. She always wanted things her way" he said. "But I swear you crying at her grave" I said. "Yes I did because I knew her since she was a baby. Even if I didn't like her attitude I still cared for her" he said quietly. "And how did she treat her Faren?" I asked. "Like playthings. She had no qualms about eating them either. I've seen her snatch up a Faren and eat them on the spot" he said. "Well now that changes" I said. He looked at me and then nodded. "Who is that old hag that follows me around?" I asked. He chuckled. "That hag is Abigail, your nanny. Be careful around her. She probably knows the princess better than her own parents. “he said. He was probably right. "The king and queen seem aloof to the princess" I said. "Yeah...they do. The king has been busy lately with the troops massing on our borders and the Queen was never a real mother to begin with. The princess seemed...lonely" he said. "That could explain a few things. If it's so tense on the border than why did you all go on your trip? "Tradition mostly. All royalty goes on the Grand Tour when they turn 15*. Wish we hadn't now" he said.    

 

(Authors note. The Grand Tour he is referring to actually happened during the late Renaissance all the way to the 1840's in Europe. A nobleman would tour the continent or country in a robust, tricked out carriage. In fact this is where we get GT from like putting the GT label on a muscle car.)

 

 "That's all the questions I have for now. I better get back to my studies" I said. I took my leave of him and returned to the royal library. I finished my studies and later that evening I ate dinner with the queen. "I heard you're having troubles with your studies" she said. "Yes, I hit my head in the accident and I'm having issues remembering things" I said. "I will call the royal physician after dinner. What did you make of your trip?" she asked. "I saw a great deal of the countryside. Met many people. Many Faren" I said. She stopped eating. "Is this the reason for your outburst this morning?" she asked. "It was. I have chosen not to eat any more Faren. Neither should you" I said. She sighed and rolled her head at me. "There is nothing wrong with eating lesser creatures. Besides, I see you are enjoying you lamb there fairly well" she said. "Lambs don't plead for mercy or beg for their lives. It is not the same" I said.

 

"You are young and impressionable so will forgive your flawed views but the world shows us the weak are prey for the strong. God himself confirms this in nature. You would defy God?" she said. As she spoke, a Faren man around 23 or 24 was scrubbing stains out of the table spread. The queen grabbed him. "Like this one here. He is weak and puny at my complete mercy. I can anything to him" she said tearing off his uniform. The 3 inch man looked terrified. God decided him to be small and me to be big. It's no coincidence that they are one of the smallest creatures in existence. The only reason they haven't died off is because they perpetually rut at the drop of a hat. Humans have the modesty to engage in sex when it's appropriate. Not unlike this one here who I spied fucking a female Faren in a corner of the guest room last week" she said. She opened her mouth. "No please! I’m in love with that woman! She is to be my wife! Mercy my queen!" he was screaming. She shoved him into her mouth headfirst and closed her lips. "Mother for God's sake!" I said just as she started chewing.

 

I could only watch as she chewed hard. The screams and tiny snaps and crunches of bones flooded my ears. The screams abruptly stopped and then just wet squelches. She swallowed. "That was cruel" I said quietly. "It is as it was. You are a princess and heir to the throne. You have to concern yourself with the needs of the people; human people instead of the Faren" she said. "Last time I checked Faren were of our kingdom. After all we did annex their nation did we not? And a kingdom cannot run with divided people. And slavery does not unite anyone. These Faren try to live as second class citizens and you eat one because you caught him indulging in a fleeting moment of happiness. Tell me mother. Does God look kindly on those who kill others for seeking happiness?" I asked. She glared at me. "You do acknowledge they can feel happiness right?" I asked.  "...I can" she said. "So answer me. Does God favor those who kill others for seeking happiness?" I asked. She was pissed.

 

She knew I was right and hated me for it. "You think you can judge your mother?!" she said readying to slap me. "It is as it was mother. You may wish to be cruel but I will never be. You have asked your questions and I've asked mine. Which of our answers carries more weight? Cruelty is permissible because they're not like us or cruelty isn't permissible because they're too much like us? Before you answer consider this. Tonight, that woman he was fucking is going to wonder why he didn't come back to her. She's going to wonder what happened to him. Knowing how we treat her kind she will realize he is dead. Loving him, she will mourn him but dare not say a word to us for fear she will share whatever fate he fell to. Tell me mother. Would you have mourned me if I died in that accident?" I asked. Tears were in her eyes.

 

"Then why treat them so differently if they share the same feelings as we do? God made us bigger not to enslave them but to look out for them. If that is false then why do they look exactly like us? Why not squirrels or mice?" I said walking away. I saw out of the corner of my eye her sit back down and silently cry. Why would I do that? Do something so utterly opposite from the previous princess that might cause suspicion? Well, I had passed the first test of her parents not noticing I wasn't their daughter. For better or worse this was my life now. Might as well make it mine. My place where I belonged.

 

I bathed like last night except this was different. The same Farens came to "service" me except of course the oldest one. They seemed worried. "What's on your minds?" I asked undressing. "We haven't seen Brunis today. He never showed up for his shift" the oldest one said. Well now I knew the name of the Faren who was fucking the princess. "He was released from service" I said quietly. They walked over to me. "Wait. I only want you to do this if you wish it. I mean....other than washing me" I said. They looked at each other. The youngest boy came forward with a piece of soap. Then the oldest. The other two followed suit. I started crying. "Princess?" the oldest asked. "Everybody thinks I'm strange now because I love Faren so much. You do too" I said. They bowed before me. "I said I don't like that" I said. "We do it out of love" the oldest one said. "Okay but don't bow" I said. "Then how do we show our love?" she asked. I blushed and spread my legs. "Hugs are good too if you don't wanna" I said. The youngest began fucking me while scrubbing my public hair. The girls had climbed on top of me and rubbed their tiny bodies like living bath sponges. The middle aged boy was cleaning between my toes while humping my sole.

 

This was far more pleasant. They did this not out of obligation but out of love. I came twice. Once when the boy fucked his body in me and again when the girls took turns squeezing my clit. We relaxed quietly in the tub. "I'm sorry but I don't remember your names. I bumped my head in the accident" I said. "I'm Drea. The oldest girl said. Indega. The younger girl said. "Mathis. The middle aged boy said. And I'm Curtan!" the youngest boy said. "Nice to meet everyone" I said. We all laughed at that. My laughter died when I remembered that poor man. I got out of the tub and dried off. That old hag had left fresh clothes. I fished dressing and they were leaving. "Wait" I said. I got on my knees and had them come over. I used my hands and hugged them to my legs. "I love all of you" I said. I felt their tiny arms hug my skin. "Me too?" the youngest asked. I picked him up and sucked his tiny dick. He moaned. "Including you tasty little boy" I said licking my lips. He was disappointed I put him down.

 

I walked down the hallways looking for the servant quarters. It was quiet. The only sound was my bare feet on the marble. The servant quarter was a floor down. The Faren quarters was the last room. There were over a hundred Faren in the castle and they were crammed into one room. A lamp sat on a small table outside the room. Already lit, I used it to illuminate the room. They were all getting dressed for bed. Men and women together. Bet nights were noisy in here and that didn't even address the smell. "Princess!" one yelled. They all turned to me and bowed. "None of that please" I said. "Told you she was different now" one whispered. "I'm looking for a woman. Her fiancée didn't come back here tonight. Does that fit anyone's description?" I asked. A few parted and a girl around 20 stood apart. She was cute. Short for a Faren at just 2 1/2 inches tall. Her hair was cherry red. "What's your name?" I asked. "R-Rubia princess" she said scared shitless.  "Don't be afraid Rubia. You're in no trouble and have no need to fear me. There is a mystery I must inform you about though...in private" I said.

 

"If milady permits it. She can say it here. We are family and have no secrets from us" she said. If it was only so. Like humans, some Faren are more connected to each other than others. "I see. Rubia, your fiancée won't be coming back. He...he was eaten by the queen today" I said. She gasped and then collected herself. The others murmured. "I understand. Thanks for telling me" she said. "Aren't you angry?!" I asked. She didn’t answer but her body trembled. "Speak freely!" I said. "YES!" she screamed. She started sobbing. "I'm sorry" I said softly. She glared at me and began to punch and beat my toes. "Rubia no!" one man yelled. I held my hand up. "Let her be" I said. She cried and yelled how she hated humans as she beat her fists on my bare foot. I just watched her for a minute and cried softly. A tear hit her and she looked up.  She stopped hitting my toes. My hand picked her up and held her close to my chest. "I’m so sorry! I'm so very sorry!" I said holding her. She clutched the fabric of my shirt and wept. After she had calmed down I sat her back on the floor.

 

They were speechless. "Sometime soon I'm going to get you all better quarters. Cleaner ones at that. Sorry for disturbing you" I said leaving. I felt better now. More assured that the course of action I took was right. I slept very well that night. Neither the queen nor king was present for breakfast. I ate alone. My studies were better now that the teacher thought I had amnesia. I want bored either. So many things to learn. I ate dinner alone that night. Where they avoiding me? Did they suspect something? Did I push my luck? The best part of the day was bath time. I had fun playing with the Faren. It wasn't just about sex. Splashing water on them. They using my body for fun. I used to talk to Albedo all the time but never this casually. Wasn't allowed to. He "belonged" to Angelica.

 

I was just getting into bed when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. It was the king! "Mind if we talk dear?" he asked softly. I shook my head. He sat down on the bed. "I guess you know what this is about. Something we should have seen the moment you came here “he said. My heart began to race. I thought about running out the room. No doubt he had guards ready for that. By this time tomorrow, crows would be pecking out my eyes as my severed head was on a pike. "We should have considered you'd be different when you came back. Happens to many of us. We broaden our horizons. See things we hadn't seen before. Heard things we hadn't heard before. It's the purpose of the Grand Tour but I didn't think you'd change this much. You really gave it to your mother. She's been moping in our bedchamber ever since" he said. I sighed out of relief. It was about the argument we had a breakfast the other day.

 

"Father. What I said is what I believe to be right" I said. "Oh I can understand that but being a ruler is not about what is right. It's about what works. The people consider Faren lesser beings. Telling them they're wrong upsets the balance of things. Not to mention the views of the church" he said. "But father. What if they believe it only because someone before them told them thus? Does a lie by tradition become truth?  If someone said the sky was purple a hundred years ago does that make it purple and not blue?" I asked. He was silent. "I don't except people to change right away. I just want the change to happen eventually. A person told me that you can change the landscape of an entire mountain starting by planting a single flower" I said. "Who said something so wise?" he asked. "A Faren teen named Albedo I met while I was traveling" I replied. He breathed deep and sighed.

 

"I miss the times when you were little and bounced you on my knee. So carefree. I'd tickle you when you'd get sad and make funny faces to get you to stop crying. Where did the time go?" he said. "I got older" I said. "That you did. Maybe old enough you don't need lectures from you father anymore" he said solemnly. I hugged this man. "I love you father" I said with tears in my eyes. He loved not me but the dead princess. A man who showed more love to me than my own adopted father. "Aw don't cry or I'm gonna tickle you!" he said. He flipped the covers off and grabbed my foot. He raked his nails down my sole. I screeched in laughter. He ran his fingernail between my toes. "Father stop!" I cried. He put my foot down. He caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead. "I can't promise you the change you want but I will listen to it" he said. He got up and closed the door. I felt like I was his daughter at that last moment as he shut the door.

 

Over the next few days I slowly saw changes in the castle. The king was always busy. There were rumors of an upcoming war with the northern country of Zenobia. The queen ended spending more time in the throne room. I hadn't known what she had spent her time on before but whatever it was she had either stopped it entirely or had curtailed it. I did notice at breakfast though no more Faren desserts. Apparently my outburst was considered seriously and not just a youthful whim. I even got a compliment from my teacher saying I was a fast study. I enjoyed history the most. Stories of war heroes and great leaders. I was most curious about the last war. The battle of Crossglenn was my biggest concern. Remember how I said I was found after a battle? It was this one. Our nation has tried to push into Zenobia after conquering Farina (the Faren homelands). It didn't go well. Crossglenn was a bitter defeat and made our troops fall back. Good thing they didn't follow us back home. The war had got so bad that a contingent force that was small enough had slipped through. They attacked the capital. They got so close that the royal family fled the castle. This was used as an excuse to justify the march into their territory despite being outnumbered. Well that shit didn't pan out.

 

 

"I see you are taking to the role fairly well. You even had them consider the treatment of Faren" the soldier said. I and Captain Reginald have spoken more since the second day of me coming here. He gave me more information about the princess' life. Information that may come up during conversation. That scar that's on the princess' back? Falling on a sharp stone during a riding accident. Her attitude towards Faren? Started soon after she got her first Faren at age 5. He spoke highly of the king though. He said he was talked into the war with Zenobia by the war council. The only thing he spoke off putting was how he doted on the Queen. Apparently, the annexation of Farina was something she wanted. She was a princess of a faraway kingdom and to woo her the king gave into her request. Rumor was she wanted Faren slaves to fulfill her appetites. Only some which are known of. He said something odd about her though. While they were running away from the force hunting them she was pregnant. When they returned she was carrying Melinda and had lost her mind. It took some time before she regained her sanity. What did she experience?

 

Life inside the castle had changed not just for me but for the Faren as well. They bowed still to the king and queen but not me. They simply waved. I did grab one or two and kiss them. Faren are so cute! The free time I was allowed I'd play with them either in my room or outside. I got to witness the most incredible thing yesterday. A Faren girl around 19 was shining my shoes as I played with the others until she cried out and fell to the floor. Scared the shit out of me! I hadn't taken much notice of her but when I did I saw she was pregnant. A tiny wet spot formed underneath her. "Get help! She's going into labor!" I told one girl. She ran out of my room. She was in considerable pain. "Just hold on! Help is coming!" I said. She grasped my finger and nodded. I was so out of my league here.

 

I had to get her undressed. I used my fingernails to pull off her panties and shoes. Next came off her top uniform. She lay there panting in her stockings and bra. "What's your name?" I asked. "Cari...its Cari princess" she said panting. "It's going to be okay Cari" I said. I stroked her belly to calm her. She held my finger and yelled. "I’m here!" an older woman said. She told Cari to push. Cari screamed as she did. She was in agony. I could see her tiny toes flex in her stockings and her chest moving with each sharp breath. My finger began to shake. I was scared for this girl! She let out a shriek and then collapsed. A very tiny cry was heard. Cari wearily held out her arms and the woman placed the tiny baby in her arms. The baby was no bigger than a grain of cooked rice. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked. The woman looked at her. The delivery was hard on her body. She needs proper rest. A proper bed" the woman said. I knew what she meant. In the past few days their quarters got better but no as much as I hoped. They still slept in hay packed beds. Hay that would sometimes cause rashes.

 

"I will make a bed for her then in here" I said. They all looked at me. A few with tears. A shoebox with a ripped open side in my closet made for a makeshift room. Inside was a necklace box filled with a wadded up stocking of mine. She rested in there. I cared for her with the free time that I had now. I fed her and helped change her clothes. I even helped with diapers. The Captain had come by to see why I stopped seeing him. "There you are. You spent more time in here in the last week than in the last three weeks being here" he said. "Shhh! The baby is sleeping" I said. I hadn't noticed how long I'd been here. Seemed a shorter time to me. Goes to show I well I've been fitting in. Really seems like home now. He walked over to us. "Ah I see now" he said glancing at Cari who was holding her baby. She glanced up at him slightly afraid.

 

"I've never seen a delivery before. It's was scary and awesome at the same time. You have kids?" I asked. "A daughter who just turned 8" he said. He was staring at Cari. "You really mean to help these Faren don't you?" he asked. "Yes I do" I said. "Good luck with that. A whole lot of people won't share you views. Me included" he said. "I don't care what others think at this point" I said. "You should. Even if the royal family bought into your ideals that doesn't mean the people will. You change too much and they just might decide the nation doesn't need a royal family. We already see that with the war council" he said. "Was that a threat?!" I said. My voice woke the baby. "No, I'm on your side. I've sworn to protect the princess which now includes you. I'm just saying what may come" he said. Our awkward silence was filled with Cari shushing her baby. She breastfed the baby to stop it from crying. Reginald grinned slightly at them. "If you have nothing else to say please leave" I said. He left and shut the door.

 

I sat down on the bed and sighed. "I'm sorry" Cari said. "For what?" I asked. "For us putting you in this position. The Faren I mean" she said. I lay down with my head facing her box. "Don’t be sorry because I'm not. What I'm doing should have been done long ago. I love Faren Cari. What I've learned from my studies is that people turn a blind eye to suffering when it's an inconvenience to them and by God help me I will show people the error of their ways. By the way did you name you baby yet?" I said. "Melinda. If that's okay." she asked. Melinda...the name of a dead girl. I nodded and smiled. Just when I felt I was becoming my own person in this new life I'm reminded that it's someone else's.  Captain Reginald stopped seeing me after that.

 

Over the next few days I stepped up my movement to free the Faren. Early in the morning I went into town to visit the slave markets. A small group of guards accompanied me. I've never seen the markets where Faren were bought or sold. The first thing I noticed was the sickening smell of bodily waste and incense. A lone man dressed in fine clothes stood behind a counter. To the left and right of his large stall were smaller ones. Each stall had a sign over it. "Servant", "Breeders", "Aphrodisiac", "Edibles". "Princess! How may I be of service today?" the fat fuck asked me. "I want to look around if that's alright" I said. "Of course. Just let me know if you fancy one or better yet more than one" he said. My teacher said that to know the plight of the people is the calling of a good ruler. Plight is the slightest word I'd use for these poor Faren.

 

They were crammed into wooden cages. As many as 10 to a cage no bigger than a shoebox.   At the servant booth there were lean men from 3 to 4 inches tall naked. Younger women naked as well beside them.  As I neared them they bowed as much as one could crammed together like that. Obviously they had been trained to show respect. Further down I saw the cages for the breeder booth. No brainier what purpose they would serve. Their ages varied from 13 to 30. Women outnumbered men 3 to 1. A few of the women were pregnant. A sign above them said women were 20 to 40 gold. Men 200 gold and the pregnant women 125 gold. It made me sick but not as much as the next booth.

 

Edibles. It was a known habit that some feed Faren to their pets and not just to themselves. Just as I was coming to the stall I spotted a snake in a cage that had two tiny bare feet sticking out of its mouth. The snake was working them into its mouth and when it did closed it. I saw a Faren shaped bulge along its underbelly. "God in heaven" I whispered. "As you can see we offer quality feed. Would you care to try one for free?" he said reaching into a cage. He pulled out a boy no older than 7. So tiny that I barely made out his crying face. He squirmed against the dirty fingers holding him by the waist. "This one is young so he will be easily digestible" he said giving me the boy. The boy was sobbing for his parents. No doubt they were in another stall. The mother was probably over in the breeder booth and his father either the servant or aphrodisiac booth. "No! No thanks" I said. He frowned and placed the boy back in the cage. I had enough. I've seen enough to last my lifetime. I walked back to the rich man. "I'll take them" I said. "Excellent! Which ones?" he asked. "All of them" I replied. The man was speechless.

 

All I all it cost 10,000 gold for 200 Faren. I and a dispatcher fetch a cart and gold. I could feel my guards staring at me. Wondering what I planed to do with them. That afternoon I had the human servants clear out three guest rooms and place Faren sized beds inside. It wasn’t what I truly wanted but it was a start. I carried each cage to the bathroom where I had drawn a bath. "Hop in" I said opening the cages. They were scared shitless of me and obeyed immediately. I sat there watching them splash around. "Alright. Time to get out" I said. One by one a picked them out of the water and sat them on the floor. Took some time that did. They were cleaner and didn't smell of piss and shit but feared me nonetheless. I sat down on the bathroom stool. "Gather around everyone. Time for all to learn why I bought you" I said. They feared me like a sinner feared an angry God. To them I was God. I could crush them under my bare feet right here or pluck random ones up and devour them whole. Fuck. I could crush them under my ass if I chose. Such is the easy choice when it comes to evil.

 

"I bought you all to save you from a horrible fate. In all fairness you're free to me but I hope you'll live here in the castle. I'm...I'm trying to find my place in the world and I can see Faren to be a key to that. No harm will come to you here. Please speak to the other Faren that live here and they will tell you what kind of person I am. I only ask you one thing. Don't bow to me out of fear. Other than that. Enjoy your new home" I said. They were astonished to what I said. Total shock. "Come with me. I'll show you your rooms" I said. As I walked the hallway with a crowd of naked Faren, servants stopped dead in their tracks. If there was more proof I wasn't fucking around about helping Faren I didn't know of any. They divided themselves up by families and went into their rooms. Their happy faces was worth the gold I spent.

 

I got fallout from that from the queen. "You have this many in our castle?! I nearly tripped over one this afternoon!" she said. "Yeah I'm looking into finding them their own place. Maybe the green room?" I said. "I'm really trying to understand you. It's like you're someone else" she said. "Did you prefer the old selfish me?" I asked. She was silent. "I thought about what you said. Faren do make me feel protective at times and dominating at others" she said. "At least you feel protective. That’s a start" I said placing my hand on her shoulder. She smiled at me and squeezed my hand.  "Is everything alright with father? I haven't seen him" I said. "He's been reading reports from the border.  War could be any day now. Don't change the subject. I'm still vexed about so many Faren here" she said. There was too many here. Now more than 400 and not everybody here was as nice as I was. Later that afternoon I heard. A servant girl accidentally stepped on a Faren girl who was playing in the hallway. The servant just shrugged and cleaned up the bloody mess but the mother was inconsolable.

 

I made the servant apologize directly to her. At first the servant balked at the thought to asking forgiveness from a Faren for killing one of their own. When I called a guard over and whispered that if she didn't she'll find out how serious I was. Needless to say every human servant walked around looking at the floor. Before I left the queen she mentioned something more troubling than talk of war. The church gave an edict that Faren was an abomination. The reason for saying that was this. Over the past few weeks I found out I wasn't the only one who had misgivings about how Faren were treated.  Pro Faren people were on the rise. Nothing public for fear of being labeled undesirables they spoke underground. The church had powerful members in its groups. Noblemen hate it when their favorite pastime is labeled sinful. To quell the talk the church spun it so anyone who favored Faren rights seemed to go against the will of God. Faren would continue to be oppressed and nobles go about eating them of shoving them in orifices without having to deal with an annoying conscience.

 

I had a hard road ahead of me. The church either had to change or go barring something drastic occurring. Would that even be possible? Our nation, the great nation of Numbria, exist without a church to guide the people? The thought alone was daunting. I sulked in my room reading until it was time for a bath. I sat there naked wondering if what I wanted, what I was doing was even possible. I heard that small Faren door built into the regular one open. Tiny slaps of bare feet coming toward me. "Princess!" the tiny boy yelled. He was hugging my big toe tightly. He was a hyper boy but more so tonight. "Curtan calm down!" I yelled. "Sorry princess. He's been like this all day. He found his mother in the group you purchased today" Drea said. "Really?" I asked. Drea nodded. I looked down at the boy who was staring up with his arms raised. I picked him up.

 

He motioned to me to bring him closer. He hugged my cheek. "Thank you so much princess. I love you so much" he said softly. A tear ran down my cheek. "Look at what you done Curtan with such an outburst! You've upset her highness!  Drea said. I held out my palm to stop her. "I love you too. I love all of you. Including the boy humping my cheek" I said rolling my eyes. Curtan stopped embarrassed. First time he ever blushed. "Don't be embarrassed. I like the horny you" I said. I began to lick his crotch and he whimpered. I held him by the waist and licked his tiny feet. He laughed a bit and decided I would tease him further. "You trust me?" I asked. He nodded. "Good. Are you a tasty boy?" I asked. He shyly smiled. "Then show me" I said opening my mouth. The trusting 13 year old boy climbed in all on his own and I closed my mouth. I could taste him. He hadn't washed so I tasted his daily sweat.

 

He rubbed himself on my tongue. I felt myself aroused to the point I pointed to my pussy. Mathis walked up and began to eat me out. I picked up Drea and placed her on my nipple. I stroked her tiny back as she straddled my nipple. I and to be careful not to swallow the boy. It was very tempting but I did love him. That was the truth. I felt him stiffen up and a low moan vibrate my back teeth. A tiny hint of sweetness hit my tongue. I smiled knowing it was his tasty seed. He lay on my palate resting. I pulled him out of my mouth. He was covered in my saliva but otherwise unharmed. He grinned up at me. Seeing his cute face made me cum. Mathis was hit in the face with a blast of pussy juice. I was a bit of a squirter. Drea came using my nipple as a giant dick. I lay there with my Faren lovers panting. The only one not cumming was Indega. She had taken it on herself to massage my toes.

 

"Come here cutie" I said picking her up.  I held her by her wrists as my tongue spread her legs apart. She moaned as my taste buds rubbed her pussy. The tiny girl began rubbing her crotch along my tongue while hugging my nose. My finger rubbed her back and made its way down to her cute ass. My fingernail found its way in her asscrack and when it did she squeaked like a mouse. I tasted her sweet nectar on my tongue. I picked her off of my face and kicked her crotch clean. She had this dreamy smile on her face. I kissed her. They lay on my stomach and rested while I was in the tub. I petted Curtan's body while I looked at the others. They looked so happy. "Gather together everybody" I said. They all stood together on my chest. "Group hug" I said picking them all up at one and cuddling them. "I'm happy you found your mom Curtan and thanks for telling me about it Drea. You have no idea how much hearing that meant to me" I said.  I felt much better about what I was trying to do. Yes, changing the way people treated Faren would be daunting but not impossible.

 

As we dried off I thought of something else that would be fun. Cari had gone back to her quarters to be with the baby's nanny. She would have to go back to work soon. I had gotten used to talking to her. Helping her care for her baby. We had gotten close very quickly. So close that she complained one night that her breasts were swollen. I gently picked her up and sucked her tits into my mouth. Some gentle sucking and soon her milk was in my mouth. God it tasted good. I just wanted to suck hard to get every drop. Cari blushed when she came. She was so tired from cumming and taking care of her baby she dozed off in my hand. I gently placed her next to her sleeping child and covered her up. I wondered why it was so hard for me to find human friends and so easily Faren ones. That nightstand that held her box seemed so empty now.

 

"How would you like to spend the night with me?" I asked. "Really?!" Curtan asked. "Yes if you all want to" I said. They happily agreed. I sat on my bed as they made themselves comfortable. They were so surprised how soft my bed was. I chuckled as how they kind of sunk into the sheet. "What's that there?" Mathis asked. "Oh that. I was working on some clothes for a Faren girl. I thought you guys would like something other than uniforms or being naked" I said explaining my sewing kit. I borrowed from a seamstress in the castle. They smiled at each other. "Why don't you guys tell me more about yourselves" I said. Each one took turns telling me about their lives. All of them never knew life outside servitude. The oldest was born in Farina but was too young to even remember it. Only Curtan and Drea knew of their parents. They others were sold off as breeder offspring. "So where are your parents now Drea?" I asked. She hesitated to answer.

 

"They...my mother is dead and as for my father. He is with the resistance now" she said very quietly. The others looked at her shocked like she said something she really wasn't supposed to. "Resistance?" I asked. She quickly looked away. I moved slightly and she felt that and cringed. The poor girl was shaking. I petted her soft hair. "Drea. It's okay. I won't anyone. I've never heard of a resistance within the Faren. Is that true? Is there one?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Yes. The rumor is they safeguard our people from slavers in the homeland. They hide them" she said. So there were free Faren. I knew there had to be. There's just so many. "Forgive my ignorance Drea. There are things I haven't been told about concerning the taking of your homeland. Drea. You seem to know a good deal. Tell me. How bad was it" I asked. She sat down calmly.

 

"Very bad. Thousands died within the first 3 days. We tried to fight back as best as we could but humans are too big and numerous. So we began to hide. Father told me mother died as she went looking for medicine for the sick. He told me she was the village healer. When she didn't return he went looking for her. What he saw was...." she said with a cracking voice. She hid her face and sobbed. "I and no right to ask such a personal thing. Forgive me Drea" I said stroking her. Many more like her must have tragic stories of their own. If others heard it would it change their attitudes? I thought about making a public announcement. I needed to see if the king and queen would support it. I picked up Drea's foot and raked my fingernail along the tiny sole. She immediately stopped crying and laughed. "There. That got you to stop crying" I said. "That it did princess" she said wiping she eyes.

End Notes:

Commercial break

Episode 8...Somewhere I Belong Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

And now back to the show

"What about you princess. Tell us your story" Curtan said. I hung my head. What story should I tell? The one about the peasant girl or the one about the fake princess? "You don't have to princess" he said. "Princess" I muttered. They looked confused. "Can I ask a weird question?" I said. They nodded. "If I said I was different person, I mean really different. Would you still love me?" I asked. They looked confused even more. Curtan hugged my toe. "I know I love you right now" he said. "That goes double for me" Drea said. Mathis and Indega chimed in and they all hugged my feet. "I'm going to tell you something but promise you'll never tell a soul" I said. They nodded. "I'm not the princess. I'm a fake who looks like her" I said quietly. A collective gasp was heard. "So you're not princess Melinda?" Mathis asked. I shook my head. "The princess died in a carriage accident just outside my home. My real name is Lucy" I said.

 

They looked at me with a look of someone trying to understand a shocking truth. No wonder. I felt like they were judging me. Oh god. What if they speak about it! Did I just doom myself? If I did I won’t kill them like the other man. I loved them too much for that. My body began to shake with fear. Tears feel from my eyes. "Hello Lucy. My name is Mathis" Mathis said stroking my toe. I laughed a little. One by one they introduced themselves like they were strangers. "So it's okay I'm not Melinda?" I asked. "Truthfully, we like you better than her. You're way gentler when it comes to sex" Indega said. "All kidding aside, we love you for who you are and not who you aren't" Drea said. "Oh guys!" I said hugging them all. I laid there cuddling them.  "So you won't spill the beans?" I asked. "Cross my heart" Mathis said. "And hope to die" Indega said. "Stick a needle in my eye" Drea said. "Or end up in a human pie!" Curtan said. "Very funny Curtan" I said. It had been a long day and then fell asleep on me. I placed them on the far side of the bed. I kissed each one and giggled as Curtan sported a hard on when I did. I gave it a few sucks since I couldn't resist sucking such a cute tiny cock and he came with seconds. He moaned cutely in his sleep.

 

I loved them so much especially Curtan. One thing I wanted to see was Human/Faren relationships to be open. Sure a fuckload were being raped every day but there had to be some out there they genuinely loved their owners. No doubt people would think them degenerate especially after that shitty church decree. My thoughts turned to Albedo. Other than my dad there were no other human males in my life. No boys and I was 15 now. I can say it now. I had a crush on Albedo. He was kind to me when nobody else was. He never feared me. Not once. I really miss him. "Maybe I can see him again". These thoughts were in my mind as I fell asleep. It was the last peaceful night I'd have for some time...

 

A sound woke me. I glanced to my side and saw my Faren lovers asleep. Again a sound! Movement in the darkness. A struck a match and lit the lamp. As soon as I struck it it moved fast. The glow illuminated the room. A figure dressed in black was holding a dagger! I screamed loudly. "What's the...OH MY GOD! PRINCESS!" Mathis screamed running along the sheets. The figure was started by the tiny movement. They all were awake now. "What the fuck?!" Get off!" a gruff voice coming from the figure yelled. Mathis had latched onto his sleeve and was holding a sewing needle. The man swung his arm quickly and Mathis was flung off. I saw him hit the wall hard and fall to the floor. A tiny splotch of blood was on the wall where he hit. "MATHIS!" I yelled. I tackled the man and he tried to push me off. The man howled in pain. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Curtan yelled stabbing his leather boot with my sewing needle. Curtan stabbed him over and over as he rode his foot. "FUCKING VERMIN!" the man yelled shaking his foot. Curtan fell off. "CURTAN GET AWAY! GET...*crunch*...away..." I was saying into, the bastard slammed his foot down on my beloved Curtan. I saw the pool of blood under his leather sole.  "BASTARD!!!" I screamed clawing his face. His yelled as I struck his eye. "Hold on princess!" Drea yelled as they left to get help.

 

Me and this murderous fuck wrestled. We hit my nightstand and my lamp shatters on the floor. The oil inside started a fire. I had my hands around his throat until he kneed me. I fell backwards holding my stomach. He picked up his dagger and grinned. "Die" he said ready to strike. His eyes went wide as I saw shiny steel jet from his torso. "You first asshole" I familiar voice said. Captain Reginald had shown up just in time to save me. He shoved the man's body off his blade. I stared at him for a second and then the smashed remains of Curtan. I was frozen in grief. "Lucy? LUCY?!" he said slapping me. "Get ahold of yourself! We have to go!" he said. The fire had spread to the curtains. Soon the entire room would be ablaze. He dragged me out of the room down the hallway. I saw bodies of guards and crushed Faren. No doubt the man's earlier victims. We ran past servants holding water buckets.

 

We rounded a corner and a man in black lunged at me. Reginald struck him with the hilt of his sword and stabbed him while he was on the ground. "Listen carefully. These people are called the Black Hand. They're assassins from Zenobia. Their goal is the death of the royal family" he said. "What about the king and queen!?" I asked. "The king is dead. He fell first. An arrow fired through the war room window. The queen was screaming "not again" and had to be sedated. The woman was hysterical. She screamed for you before she passed out. God fucking dammit. This happened last time during the war. That means Zenobia wants to go to war with us. Or already has. This way. There's a secret passage I was told to use after I found you" he said leading me down a hallway. It dead ended and Reginald took ahold of a wooden ordinate block in the wall longing and turned it.

 

The wall slid open and we ran down a flight of stairs. It opened up outside near the stables. Reginald quickly saddled a horse and got me on. We tore out of the stable. I glanced back at the castle. Smoke and fire came from a small a part of it. The fire was spreading. A horse with s black rider came behind us. "Reginald!" I yelled. He glanced back and saw him. "Yah!" he said spurring the horse faster. "In the side there's a crossbow!" he said. I picked it up with my right hand. I aimed at the rider. I had to make the shot count. The horse made aiming difficult. I couldn't afford to miss. I saw the rider raise his arm. *TWIP*! "Ahhgh!" I said. The rider had the same idea and luckily his arrow grazed my bare leg. I returned fire and my arrow struck high in the chest. The rider tumbled off. "Good shot" Reginald said looked back.

 

We rode for at least an hour before slowing down to let the horse rest. "Let me take a look at it" he said as I sat next to a riverbank. "It's not too deep. Good" he said washing the cut. I was blushing red as my nightie was hiked up. He could easily see my panties. "Will your daughter be okay?" I asked. "Hopefully. Those assassins were after the royal family not those of lesser ranks like me" he said softly. "Are you married?" I asked. "I was. My wife died in childbirth. It’s just me and Annalise, my daughter. What about your family? Your father seemed pretty shitty" he said. "He’s not my real father. Neither was that my real mother or sister. I don't know my real family. I was found by a soldier and left on their doorstep" I said. "Well they don't know what they missed. You've been incredible in all this Lucy. What was a desperate gamble paid off because of you. Let me say it now. That's to you I'm still alive" he said putting a bandage over the cut. "I'm alive now thanks to you as well" I said.

 

"I saw the bloody mess on the floor. That was a Faren wasn't it?" he asked. I nodded. "I know how you feel for them. Sorry for your loss" he said. "No sorry than I am. I loved them they loved me. So much they risked their lives to protect me. Now do you see why things must change for them?" I said. "I do" he replied. I stood up and immediately fell down. "Easy, it was just a cut but you need to rest that leg. Allow me" he said picking me up in his arms. He chuckled as he saw me blush again. "No need to be embarrassed. You are a princess after all" he said. "You're forgetting I'm not" I said. "No I haven't. You're more of a princess than the other one God rest her soul. Leaders need to be attuned to the needs of the people. Their concerns and wants as well. Shall I tell you a story?" he asked. I nodded.

 

 

"It was 16 years ago. Back then I was a standard bearer in the 10th regiment. Barely old enough to wield a sword. We were tasked with destroying a Faren defense force impeding our way to their capital. The Faren are fierce fighters despite their size. Masters of poison creation. Just a nick from their tiny spears and swords can doom a man within a day. We had taken a decent amount of losses already. We marched always looking up since Faren lived in trees. They attack with hit and run techniques. A slash and then they run. Our morale had dropped as those who would march with us was poisoned and knew they would die. Like walking talking corpses they marched beside us hoping they could take out Faren before they died. At one point during the march a flutter of birds flew from the trees. Never a good sign here"

 

"A man yelled grabbing his neck. He twisted it and a Faren feel to the ground. The small man laughed and was then crushed by the soldier. The soldier felt his neck and saw blood on his palm. He grit his teeth knowing his fate. Then he suddenly went into spasms and fell to the dirt. The man clenched his teeth so hard they broke and then a sound came from him and a foul smell. He spasmed so much he shitted himself. He gasped one final time and died. We were shocked. They had perfected their poisons so they killed humans faster. Our size didn't mean shit now. They had the advantage. The high ground. The know of the terrain. Then they came down on us like vile rain. In the confusion I was struck in the face by a soldier's sword hilt and fell. I awoke sometime later at night. I was tied down and helpless. The bodies of my comrades were strew to the side of the trail but around me were tiny tents. I wondered why I hadn't been dispatched. Soon though it became clear."

 

"I was naked you see. Naked as the day I was born and there is only one reason you tie down a naked person. For hours they sang and drank while the females and some males raped me. Maybe they fancied my youth. I was only 13 at the time but for whatever reason I was helpless to stop them. How many rubbed their tiny bodies along my cock I don't know. They laughed as I came. The men found it hilarious to poke my bare feet with their weapons and hear me cry not knowing if they were poisoned. After some time the younger girls appeared. The Faren celebrate familial ties above anything else so when they go into battle it's common for their families to travel with them. These girls were probably daughters of the soldiers in the area. They are each other to have sex with me. I can laugh now but I see why they would be worried. Even at 13 I was...big. My dick was twice their size. Most chickened out but a few didn't."

 

"Please stop" I begged. It just made them hornier. They actually bathed themselves in my cum. "You're cute for a human. Hopefully they won't kill you too quick. My mother would want to feel your shaft along her body" one said. I cried as they said cruel things to me. Told me I was their fuck giant. A sex slave. Their resident human pet. When they had finished with me only one remained. A girl my age with shimmering green hair like fresh grass. "Just fucking do it" I said. She looked sad as if to pity me, the tiny naked girl mounted my crotch and began to rub herself along my dick. She was gentle. Not fast and hard like the others. Stomping my sore testicles with their tiny feet. She hugged and caressed me. I stopped crying and just whimpered. I glanced at her and she was kissing it! Actually kissing my shaft! I calmed down and tried to relax. After some time it actually felt good. Good enough to moan. She climbed to the top of my dick and began to grind herself on my cockhead. She was getting off as much as I did. She yelped and I felt her tiny toes dig into my skin. I came. She and to hold on to avoid shooting off my cock like a cannon shot."

 

"As incredible as it sounded I came inside her. Her abdomen was bulging and her tiny pussy was flooded with my cum. The last I had inside me went up in her. "I'm sorry" she said softly. She was running off. "Wait please!" I said. She stopped. "Please loosen my rope on my leg. I'm cramping up painfully to the point I might scream" I said. Was it pity for raping me or the tears in my eyes that caused her to do it? Either way she cut that tiny role off me. She disappeared soon after. I waited till the last fire went out to try to escape. I dug my heel into the dirt and used the leverage to break free. When I did I stood up and towered over the campsite. The night breeze on my bare skin reminded me what they did. I lifted my foot and slammed it down on the nearest tent. I did it so fast only a crunch was heard. No screams. They raped me and went to sleep like it was nothing only to die under my 13 year old bare feet in their sleep. I crushed them one by one so quickly that by the time they had awoken and was getting ready now to kill me only three tents remained."

 

"They ran to their weapons or were trying to find them in the darkness of night as I stepped on them. I ground them into the dirt. I didn't give a fucking care about the women or the children they brought with them. They were pretty girls but loathsome vermin to me. As the last tent was before me I flicked it open. I would do something cruel to the last ones. Something cruel enough that I hoped I would feel better. I barely saw her in the moonlight. It was that girl who cut the rope. She knew most likely she had doomed them all. She stood there with such a look on her face I'd never forget. I grabbed her and tossed her into my mouth. I planned to swallow her whole and feel her die inside me.  Just as I was about to do that I remembered her face. God I wanted to swallow her. I could taste her for fucks sake and she tasted delicious! But that face. That face haunted my soul. I spat her out in my palm and sat her back on the ground. "Run far away" I told her. She ran off into the night."

 

I made my way back to friendly camp and told them my regiment was dead. I told them the how I killed the defense force we were tasked to eliminate. I didn't tell them I was raped though. Lucy, you're the first I've ever said this to. The war was going in our favor. We had begun setting forests on fire to smoke them out and it was working. We suffered terrible losses though. Nobody expected such tiny creatures to be so deadly. What was worse was the constant rain when we set those fires. It was creepy how a shower would just pop up minutes after we set fires. We had taken over half of Farina and lost 20,000 soldiers. We pleaded with the king to settle. He refused. He wanted it all. He wanted this to be a wedding present to his bride. The future queen. Here's where I make my point Lucy. We pressed on and took the country at the cost of another 10,000 lives. We guessed Faren losses to number at 100,000. So many lives lost because he ignored the wishes of others" Reginald said.

 

He was quiet after that. He did tell me he was riding to the nation border near Farina. This way Zenobia would be hard pressed to cross the country for us. For three days we rode until a new problem came up. We were eating camped out in the countryside. "I’m going to the bathroom. I'll be right back" I said standing up. As soon as I did it felt like the World was spinning. I felled right on my ass. "Princess!" Reginald said rushing to me. "Damn. You have a fever" he said feeling my forehead. He looked at my wound. It had grown black. "Fucking hell! I of all people should have noticed! That arrow must have been poisoned! If it wasn't a glancing blow..." he said fretting. "I'm okay just lightheaded" I said. "We're riding to a town. I hoped to avoid them in case there were other assassins out there" he said extinguishing the fire. We rode into the night. Towns were sparse in this area due the aftermath of the Faren war. Only slave encampments out here. As dawn arouse I passed out. I barely heard him calling my name.

 

I heard a song in my dream. A familiar song. "Ohhh...." I said sitting up. My eyes opened and I looked around. I was surrounded my trees and tiny tents. Underneath me was a blanket. I first I thought I was dreaming. Then my eyes followed where the familiar song was coming from. "I know I'm dreaming" I muttered. "LUCY! You're awake!" Albedo yelled hopping off his stool. He ran to me and hugged my face. "You're real? You're really Albedo?!" I yelled. "Of course I'm real" he said. "ALBEDO!" I yelled holding him to my face.  I cried so much I soaked his clothes. "There there" he said whispering. "How are you here? Where is here?!" I yelled. "You and that man appeared near us. You were passed out on the horse. He begged us to help. Most didn't want to but I begged them to do it" he said. "But why aren't you at the vineyard?" I asked. "Well about that. In the last week there have been things happening" he said. "That is an understatement" Reginald said walking to me.

 

"Can somebody give me a fucking clue here?!" I yelled. "Well for starters we're in a refugee camp the Faren set up. You passed out near them and I kind of stumbled on them while I was looking for a village. Guess we wandered into the homeland. Lucy. You've been out for 3 days" he said. "Three days?!" I said trying to move. My leg was sore and when I did a small bunch of leaves fell off. "Don't try to move yet Lucy. You nearly died" Albedo said. "Yes, you would have if it wasn't for a Faren woman here. She was familiar with the poison used and made an herb poultice to draw it out" Reginald said. "My god. What's been happening these last few days?" I asked. "Since you've been out I've been able to get information by messenger bird. Zenobia has launched a full invasion of Numbria. They're using a new weapon that uses gunpowder like cannons except they're small enough to be fielded by infantry. Our own infantry can’t get close. Only our archers seem to be able to hold them off and that's iffy.  The enemy has forced thousands of peasants to flee for the inner part of the nation. Most of them have taken refuge in the capital" he said.

 

"Is that what happened to the family Albedo?" I asked. "....yeah. The master and mistress as well as your sister have fled for the capital. I was left behind" he said. "And they just fucking left you?!" I yelled. Albedo hung his head. "When the shots were heard they grabbed what they could. They must have forgotten about me. I didn't know where to go so I headed to Farina. I ended up here hours before you were found" he said. "And this little guy begged them to help you. I think he was even crying" Reginald said. Albedo blushed. "Come here" I said. Albedo walked over to me where I picked him up and kissed him. "I...I really missed you" I said tearing up. "I missed you Lucy" he said. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed once more. When Reginald coughed we remembered we weren't alone. "You will like to hear that the Queen is alive as well as those Faren girls who were with you. They were a big help calming the queen down. I'm curious though by what she meant by "not again". he said.

 

"That I can answer" a female voice said. A Faren woman around 2 1/2 inches walked over to us. She was older than most here around 45 years of age. She had silver hair similar to Albedo but with tiny streaks of gold. "You should have told me the princess was awake Albedo. I would have wanted to see her as soon as she was awake" the woman said. "She just awoken Lady Opal. I was caught in the moment" Albedo said. "It's fine. I can see why. She is rather special so I can understand why you love her so. Interesting indeed. A Faren and a human princess to love one another so" she said. "You really love me?" Albedo asked. "Please not now. I just lost two people I really cared for. I'm not ready to just start loving like that again" I said. The deaths of Curtan and Curtan and Mathis still on my mind. "Cheer up boy. That wasn't a no. Besides, you two were kissing rather heated just now" Reginald said. We both blushed. "My thanks for saving my life Lady Opal but I'm not the princess" I said. "Oh but you are" she said. "Lady I'm not princess Melinda!" I said. "Did I ever say you were Princess Melinda?" she said.  All three of us looked at her. "I...I don't understand" I said. "Oh honey. Pick me up" the woman said. I picked her up and she lovingly stroked my cheek. "I had no idea you survived. I was so sure you died that terrible day" she said. "Lucy? What is she going on about?" Albedo asked. "Lucy? That is the name you go by? It's not prettier than Juliette" she said. "Juliette?!" I said. She bowed in my hand. "Yes. Princess Juliette. The twin sister of Princess Melinda" she said. I was so shocked I nearly dropped her. I sat her down hugged my knees.  "That's impossible! I'm no princess! I'm just a foundling!" I yelled. The woman sighed.

 

"I guess to you it would seem so but you're much more than a foundling. I was one of the nursemaids to you and your sister. One day assassins attacked the castle and you and your sister and mother were rushed to safety. I and her attendants drove the cart while cavalrymen provided escort. We were ambushed as we crossed a deserted village and the cart was shot with flaming arrows.  We were chased. Your mother carried Melinda and you human nursemaid held you. I couldn't keep up since I was so small. The last few cavalrymen defended the queen and your sister while the nursemaid carried ran. We saw her run into a home and then the roof was shot with arrows. The straw roof went up quick. I still remember how your mother screamed. She went mad. A soldier ran to the building but the entrance collapsed. We...we left you for dead" she said. "I...I was told that a soldier found me in a burning house. How, how do you know that was me?!" I asked. "Lucy? After what you just heard?" Albedo asked. "Can you blame me Albedo?! After what I just heard?!" I yelled. "Ah, proof. Well, I know that princess Juliette has a birthmark on her crotch" she said.

 

All eyes turned to me and then my crotch. "What?" I asked. "We kinda want to know too" Albedo asked blushing. I did too. "All of you leave" I said. They walked off and I turned my back to them. I looked around and saw no one looking. I pulled my panties down and combed my pubic hair. Yeah I guess you wonder if I ever noticed that kind of thing. No. I don't take notice in such small things. Never gave it one thought growing up. Hell I've forgot if I even had the mark. After a few seconds of searching I found it. Never in my life would I think I'd find something so important on my crotch. I pulled up my panties. "It's there guys. It's there" I said. Reginald was astounded. Albedo just stared at me. "I don't know what to call you. Juliette? Princess? Lucy?" he said. "I'm still the same me" I said. He hugged my knee. "Yeah you are" he said. I stroked his head and smiled. "So now what? Just sit here till Numbria is conquered?" Reginald said.   "Would they help us?" I asked pointing to the Faren. A few looked at me and either glared or looked away. "Not a chance. If it wasn't for me and the woman they'd let you die or worse killed you themselves" Albedo said.

 

"God knows we've done no favors for the Faren but I have to ask" I said. I wearily stood up and walked to the center of camp. I saw many of them holding sharpened twigs and needles. They were ready to prick me and watch me die. They nervously looked at my diet stained feet waiting for me to try to use them to crush them. If I moved wrong I was dead. "Faren people. I ask for your help in driving off the Zenobia invasion" I said. They laughed. They fucking laughed at me. "Why should we care about humans killing each other? Saves us the trouble" one man said.  "Aye! We have to live in caves and rat holes to avoid slavers because of your kind!" a woman said. "I know and I'm sorry for that. Not all humans share that disdain for your people. Some want your people to be free and have the same rights as humans" I said. "Bullshit! I lost my 15 year old son to a slaver last winter! What happened to him pray tell?! Either dead or some human's plaything that's what!" a woman in her 30's yelled.

 

"I understand your loss" I said quietly. She glared at me and yanked a needle from a man. She ran to my foot and was ready to stab my big toe until Albedo tackled her.  "WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU UNDERSTAND HUMAN?!" she screamed. "Two Faren died protecting me. Two Faren that I loved so much that grief made me lose my senses. I understand that pain. The loss so deep it carves out your heart. Makes you feel so empty you want to die yourself. I know it all too well" I said tears flowing out my eyes. She stopped fighting Albedo. "And then I found him. I love this Faren to the point I'm frightened. I'm frightened that if I love someone like that again and lose them I'll never recover" I said. Albedo looked at me. The woman held her hand over her face. "I've know this Faren since I was young and he helped me when I felt sad. I loved him the most in my whole family. Yes. I said family because even though I was taught he was a slave I knew just by seeing his smile I wanted him to be with me not out of servitude but out of freedom of choice. Albedo. I love you. You asked me if I did. That's my answer." I said. "Lucy..." he said hugging my ankle.

 

"We can't help you. Not after losing so many lives to humans. We just can't" a man said. "To switch out one dictator for another" another said. "She is not a dictator!" a female a voice said. I turned to it. "DREA!" I yelled. I snatched her up and hugged her tight. "I thought you died!" I said. She smiled at me. "How did you get here? Did Indega come with you?" I asked. "....Indega is dead" she said. I felt my heart stop. "H-how?" I asked. Drew looked at her sandaled feet. "She was helping look for people trapped in a burning room. Her size made it safer. She helped find 4 people before...before she didn't come back. We found her charred skeleton the next day. She's being called a hero. She's...she's...I miss her” Drea said voice cracking. I held her close and we sobbed. Another scar on my heart.

 

"Now do you understand!? Now do you see why we need to help them?! Things are changing between humans. Did you notice what this girl said? They called one of us a hero. It's not just her that different. There are others. Would you stand by and watch them perish under the heel of invaders?" Albedo yelled. "There aren't many of us left. We couldn't possibly do any good against an army strong enough the conquer a nation. God knows we know that. What do you know of these new weapons the Zenobians have?" a tiny man who was dressed in a uniform said. Reginald was surprised the 4 inch man would ask. Maybe he did care. "Like I said before. The infantry is using a weapon that shoots small round lead balls from an iron pipe surrounded by wood. They've been seen loading them with gunpowder and igniting cord. They call them guns. They can fire these at ranges that decimate our infantry enforce they get in range. Even our valued knights have no protection. Sir Pembrose was shot right off his horse. I haven't heard of such a disaster in war. The only engagement we held our own was yesterday. A sudden rain shower rendered their gunpowder useless. Of course we can't rely on the weather to help us" Reginald said.

 

"Maybe you can" an old voice said. "Sage! You shouldn't be here! It's not safe for you to been seen by humans" Lady Opal said. "I think our problems are much bigger than humans learning about me. Wouldn't you say?" the old man said. The tiny man was bent over and walked with a cane. He was the oldest Faren I've ever seen. Late 60's if not early 70's. Lady Opal bowed and stepped to the side as he walked toward us. "Bend down young lady" he said to me. I bent down and he gestured for me to bend further. My chin was resting against the dirt as he touched my cheek. He petted it and smiled. "I can see your troubled eyes. The look of uncertainty of your place in the world. No doubt further hampered by hearing your lost lineage. Fear not. You are in good company and they can guide you" he said. "Why tell me this?" I asked. "I say this because I am going to help you and in the near future you will need a clear mind to make important decisions. A mind unfettered by confusion" he replied. "No offense old man but what can you do?" Reginald asked.

 

He took his cane and raised it over his head. The tip glowed bright blue and then he slammed in to the ground. Instantly a crackle of thunder was heard and then a torrent of rain. "I can do many things" he said smiling. His cane stopped glowing and the rain stopped. Every Faren bowed at him. The old Sage stumbled and was caught by Lady Opal. "I'm alright. Just a little tired" he said. "What was that?!" I asked. "Some old magic" he replied. "Are you the reason it always rained back then?" Reginald asked. "Guilty as charged. Didn’t work as much as I hoped though" he said. "Please go rest" Lady Opal said. The old man trotted off. "I've heard the stories passed down but I thought they were fairy tales" Albedo said. "Stories?" I said. "Yes. Mother told me stories of how some of our kind could use magic. Those with the ancient bloodlines in them. They were called sages or saints. Father didn't like her telling these stories. Said they filled my head with fantasy while mother was VERY persistent that I'd not only hear them but know them" Albedo said.

 

"So why aren't there more of these saints. They had to have a bunch of kids right?" I asked. "The Sage is the last of his kind. He has no descendants. When he dies so will the last magical bloodline" Lady Opal said. We pondered her words as well as the Sage's. He was willing to help us at the cost of not just his life but an age old legacy of the Faren. A messenger bird squawked overhead. Reginald held up his arm and it landed on his wrist. He read the note attached to its leg. "They've broken through the second line. If they take out the third then it's all over" he said crumpling up the note. "Send word that help is coming. Tell them it's an order from the princess" I said. Reginald nodded. "I don't know if they will believe us later on but at least the queen will be relieved you're alive...one way or not" he said.

 

"The Queen is not far from here. Her camp is only an hour away" Drea said. "She's that close girl?!" Reginald asked. Drea nodded. "We can see her tomorrow morning then personally" Reginald said. He yawned. "Get some rest. I think we all need it" I said. He nodded and walked off further into the forest. Albedo stayed with me. "So you loved this Faren huh?" Albedo asked. I saw he was fidgeting. "Jealous?" I asked. "And if I am?" Albedo asked. I picked him up and kissed him. "I'll have you know I was fucking them every day. Can you keep up with that?" I whispered in his ear. He nearly fell out of my hand. I giggled. He was a little pissed. "Don't be that way. I didn't get jealous when you were doing things with Angelica" I said. His eyes went wide. "You knew?" he asked. "Oh I had a good guess. I heard her moaning in her room and I know she kept you in there" I said. "Then you know I didn't love her so it's not the same" he pouted. "I'm teasing Albedo. I know it isn't the same. Not so much as you are like Curtan and Mathis. I will miss them but I won't compare them to you. My little Faren boy who I loved for the last 3 years. Since I've been away I've thought about you every day" I said. He held out his hand and I let him grip my finger.  He loving kissed it. "I missed out so much Lucy...or should I say Juliette?" he said. "Call me lover" I whispered. He got an adorable hard on that tented his pants. "Teasing me again?" he asked. "You'll find out later tonight" I said.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Reginald was busy writing a letter to his daughter. "Excuse me" he heard a voice say near him. He glanced down and saw a Faren woman. "You need something?" he asked. "I heard you were here in this village and we came to see you" she said. Reginald looked at the woman. She seemed his age. "We? What do you want of me woman?" he asked. "I came because I thought you were owed meeting her" she said. She gestured over to a girl. Reginald saw the girl step out of the darkness into his candlelight. She was young. Around 15 years of age. "What do I care about meeting Faren?" Reginald asked. The woman hung her head. "I understand why you feel that way toward us. What we did was inexcusable" the woman said. "Who are you?" he asked. "Maybe this will have you remember" she said pulling her green hair back into a ponytail. Reginald bent down to get a good look at her. It was her eyes that gave her away. He always remembered those eyes.

 

"...you" he hissed. "I ask no forgiveness" she said. "Good for you will get none. Me sparing you life was pity and nothing more" Reginald said. "Please hate me if you want but not her" she said. "Just because I chose not to kill you kind anymore doesn't mean I won't stop feeling what I feel. I WAS A FUCKING CHILD!" Reginald yelled. His voice hurt the woman's ears and scared the shit out of the tiny teen girl. "I regret that night so much. Every day I reminded about what I did. They call you Reginald. The girl here. My daughter is your child" she said. Reginald dropped his quill. "Lady I don't what sick game you're playing but I suggest you stop this now" he said. "A game? You do remember how much you filled me up with semen right? Is it so impossible I got pregnant?" she asked. Reginald grunted in anger. "You had no right to do this to me!" he yelled. "Every since she was small she asked about her father. I never answered until I heard you were here" she said. "And how did you know I’m the same person?!" he yelled. "Just as you know me I know you" she replied. Reginald looked at his Faren daughter.

 

He had heard rumors of Faren bearing human children but he played them off as wild imaginings. It was well known that such talk was blasphemy let alone them bearing human kids was an abomination. "What's you name girl?" he asked. "Anna" she replied. "Step into my palm" he said. The frightened girl looked at her mother who nodded. The teen stepped into her father's hand. Reginald brought her to his face. She had been told to fear humans since she was born. She saw how big his mouth was and feared that she would be eaten. She trembled before him. His finger brushed her face and pushed it so he could see it better. She began to whimper and cry. "Please look at me" he said softly. His voice surprised her. She heard his fearful yelling and never thought it could be tender as well. She looked at him. He looked into her eyes and a tear fell from his. "She has my eyes" he said. More tears came from him. "I guess I'm your dad Anna" he said. The human heart is the most chaotic thing there is. He had despised Faren for years and now he had love for one. The thought shook him to his core. "I'll leave you two alone" the woman said. Reginald watched her leave. "Are you scared of me?" he asked. She looked at her feet.

 

He sniffled. "Don't be. This is so much to take in huh?" he asked. She nodded. "You have a younger sister" Reginald said. The girl looked up. "Yes that's right. She 8 years old" he said. She smiled. "Was that a smile?" he asked. She blushed. "Funny how things work. My worst day produced something so beautiful and sweet" he said striking her face. He spent some time that night cuddling his tiny daughter and answering questions and well as asking some of his own. He finished his letter which now included mention of his daughter. She even used her tiny handprints as a signature.

 

Albedo and I had found a secluded place to be alone. We were making out while crickets chirped in the night. "You ready?" I asked. He grinned and nodded. He began to take off his clothes. "No. I'll do it. I want to unwrap my candy" I said. "C-candy?" he asked. "That’s right and I bet you taste delicious" I said. "...oh fuck" he muttered as I tugged off his shirt and pants. I found his tiny feet cute as implied off his worn sandals. His cock was at attention. "Lucy? Lucy!" he said as I shoved him into my mouth. I sucked on his salty goodness as I pulled off what little clothes I had on. I spat him out on my hand. "Did you think I was gonna eat you?" I asked. He looked away. "That's actually hurt. And here my pussy was ready for you" I said. "I take it back!" he said. I lowered him to my cunt and he groaned as he began to fuck me. "Yes. Do it like that. Fuck me" I said. "Oh god. You feel so good" he said thrusting his tiny dick in me. He sped up as I stroked his back and then he grunted. He was shooting his tiny seed into me.

 

I began to push him into me. "Hold on baby" I said as I used him as a dildo. I kept it slow to avoid hurting him. Fuck did it feel good to have him in me! I had gone days without a Faren in me but this time it was one I've known for years, one I had a real connection to and it made it all the more better. "I'm cumming!" I yelled. He gasped as he felt my fluids envelop his lower body. I fell back against the soft moss and just laid there. He pulled himself out and walked up my chest. He sat on my left breast and caressed my nipple. It sent shivers up my spine. "So now that you're done that’s it? Just use me?" he asked. "You came in me" I said. "And I wanted more" he said. I grinned. "Please don't use my body for your pleasure" I said feigning fear. One thing I learned as my time as princess is the oppressed can easily become oppressors themselves. Albedo picked up on what I was doing. He bit my nipple. "What you say giant girl?" he said. "Please have mercy Faren boy" I said. "Open your mouth" he said. I did and he climbed to my mouth. He inserted himself up to his waist. I tasted myself on him.

 

"Now suck on me. Get you juices off my tiny body" he said. I closed my lips on his waist and sucked. "That's it. Suck on me horny giantess. Suck every drop of pussy juice off me" he said. He groaned as I did. "Now...now use your tongue to rub my crotch" he said. I teased his crotch with the tip of my tongue. His tiny feet bruised against my tongue as his legs moved around. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your mouth!" he yelled. I tasted his sweet semen on my palate. I opened my moth to let him out. We looked at each other and laughed. "That wasn't weird at all" he said laughing. I put him on my breast. "Albedo? If I give you something will you look after it?" I asked. "That's an odd question. What is it?" he asked. "My heart" I said. He looked at me with such warmth it made my heart jump. "Mushy girl" he said. "Deal with it" I said. He listens to my heartbeat as we fell asleep.

 

The next morning I and Reginald rode to the queen's camp. Part of me wanted this and the other part didn't. "Oh my God Melinda!" the Queen said running up to hug me. "I received word you were alright. Thank god!" she said. This was the first time she hugged me and that I knew she was my real mother. It felt so warm. "We need to talk. Reginald. Get with the general and tell them what we can do" I said. The Queen look confused as to me saying that to him and what I said to her. I went to the royal tent and sat in the makeshift bed. She showed me where some fresh clothes were and I changed to something better. "What is it you want to talk about? Is it about your father?" she asked. "No, I already know about that. It's about me" I said. She looked dead at me. "God. How do I say this? I'm not Princess Melinda. She...she died the day I returned to the castle. I was found at a vineyard and was tasked to replace her since we looked the same" I said.

 

Sweet mother of god the look on her face. No words could describe it. "IMPOSTER!" she screamed picking up a letter opener. She lunged at me and barely missed stabbing me in the chest. "Calm down! I haven't finished yet!" I yelled. She pushed me back on the bed and put the blade to my throat. "I’m going to kill you and then that bastard of a Captain" she said. "You remember having two daughters?! Twins?!" I yelled. She gave me the eye. "I'm the second! I'm Juliette! That's why I look like Melinda!" I yelled. She took the blade from my throat. "You lie. My daughter burned to death only a few weeks old" she said. "No she didn’t. A soldier came across her just as the fire engulfed the inside on the house. I was left with a peasant family" I said. "Show me the birthmark" she said. I pulled my panties back and my pubic hair. She gasped seeing it. "Juliette?" she said dropping the knife. She carried my cheeks and looked into my eyes.  "Yes mom it's me" I said. She hugged me so tight I could barely breathe. She sobbed into my chest. She mourned the loss of one daughter and cried for joy finding another.

 

She didn't leave my side for the remainder of most of the day. Reginald returned exhausted. "We've been arguing all day. They think your plan is fantasy regardless of what I told them we saw not to mention they won't trust their fates to a Faren" he said. "Tell them this. Unless they want to lick the boots or suck the dicks of Zenobia for the next untold years they will do as I say" I said. My crass words took him by surprise and he smiled. "Yes princess Juliette" he said rushing out. He came back not long later. "They agreed" he said. "Fucking believe it they agreed" I said. "Permission to return the Faren camp" he said. "We need you here to get the troops ready" I said. "The general can do that. Besides, I need to go back for personal reasons" he said. "Reginald..."

 

"No it's not like that. Not anymore" he said quietly. I don't know what happened to him but whatever it was had humbled his heart. I let him go. He returned the next morning with Albedo and the Sage. "You ready? We're about to move out" I said. He looked back in the direction of the camp and smiled. "I'm ready" he said. "Something I should know?" I asked. "I have a Faren daughter" he said. I damn near fell off the horse. "You have to tell me everything" I said. "Sure. We got some time" he said. I rode not in the carriage but on a horse. Reginald and many others didn't like how exposed I was but since the king died and mother was a wreck, people needed to see that they royal family was still rock solid. They needed an aspiring leader. Morale was very low. We had lost 60% of our forces. My orders to fall back didn't help. The first night we camped we were informed that Zenobia had begun to surround our lines. Little did they know that was exactly what I wanted. The closer they were the more effective the Sage's magic.

 

It's was nerve wracking traveling back and hooping we weren't discovered. Villages burned to the ground. Bodies left to rot in the sun. It was all too real what would happen if we failed. "We better win this" the general muttered. "We will because we have no choice" I said. "You sound like the late King" he said. "I'm my father's daughter. Ironically I'm just learning that" I said. I fucking hated them all these Zenobians. I barely knew the man that I now know was my father. I had remarked how I wished I was his child when he hugged me that night and now I know I really was. They took that from me. I will never have time to spend with him again. "I just want to say how proud I am princess. The way you are handling things." Reginald said riding next to me. "What's happening to our land is probably divine punishment. We are faced with being conquered by a stronger force and what we see like that over there" I said pointing to a row of people impaled on pikes set beside the road. "Is no better than what we did to the Faren" I said.

 

"If we do defeat them what will you do with the ones who surrender?" Reginald asked. "Kill every fucking one of them. I'm kind but not that kind. Look. What the fuck did that little girl do to deserve to die in such a way?" I asked pointing to a pike. Reginald turned away horrified.  "Evil begets evil. Either it be impaling a child or eating a Faren" I said. "So if we were good to the Faren this would've happened?" he asked. "Oh it probably would've. What I'm saying is this. Why make enemies when you can make friends? Would they even have attacked us if we were allies with them? The Sage was a secret from us because of what we did. Would you fuck with someone who can use magic?" I asked. Reginald shook his head. "Damn skippy you wouldn't" I said.

 

On the final leg of the journey we made it back to the castle. Our luck was running out though. It was dark and we could see fires in the far distance. Zenobia was on the capital doorstep and their fires were numerous like the stars in the sky. I entered the war tent. "Status?" I asked. "They number over 50,000. 2 to 1. They have heavy cannons and a vast majority is armed with those loathsome guns" the general said.  "Good. That means they will be crippled when it rains" I said. "It will have to be a torrent to cause significant damage" the general said. "No problems there" the Sage said walking in. The old man studied the interior. "Never thought I'd live to see the inside of one of these" he muttered. "Look I get you a venerable old man but I fail to see how you can possibly conjure a storm" the general said. "Hold out your hand" the Sage said. The General held out his hand.

 

A simple twitch of his cane caused a bolt of lightning to strike behind us. Scared the shit out of us. The horses whinnied spooked by the sound and light. "And that was like nothing to me. Once upon a time I could do far more with my magic. Create fire. Shards of ice. Even change the very aspect of what you know as real. But as I grew older my powers faded until the only one left was to affect the weather. As you just saw though even that can be deadly. Any other doubters?" he asked. He shook his head quickly. "Good. Nice tent. A little heavy on the purple velvet though" he said walking out. The tiny old man smiled at the fact he could still scare the giant people.

 

"Okay then. I will have our forces attack at dawn before they can ready siege weapons. Hopefully they will field their infantry and cannons" the general said. I nodded. Reginald was walking me back to my tent. "Is you daughter safe?" I asked. "Yes, I got word shortly after we arrived she was fine. My position allowed her to stay in the castle" he said. "She know about your new daughter?" I asked. "Yes. She wants to meet her" he replied. He glanced at the castle which was still stained with soot. "Go. Be with her" I said. "I can't. Not before the battle tomorrow. I'm needed here" he said. "Precisely because of the battle tomorrow. I don't know if we will win but right now there's a scared little girl that needs her dad. Go. That's an order" I said. He bowed and left me. I relaxed on my bed. I was tired but I could fall asleep. Albedo lay next to me.

 

"You asleep?" I asked. "Yes" he replied. I poked his back. He turned over to look at me. "You still think about the vineyard?" I asked. "Yeah I do. I hated it there. Your mother and sister raped me every chance I got. I didn't know what real love was until you noticed me. Were kind to me. The night we had sex was the nicest moment in my life, even the part where I thought you might eat me" he said. I blushed at that. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything about that. It must have been terrible for you" I said. "There was one moment I thought about killing myself. Jumping off the table or angering one of them. Your mother made me lick her dirty feet and your sister jammed me into vagina every night and then one night I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed the kitchen table and was about to end it all when you stumbled in for a snack. You thought I had done the same. You...you shared a pastry you had bought earlier thst day and petted my head. You made me feel loved and in turn I fell in love with you" he said. His words dug deep into my heart and I started crying.

 

"Lucy...no...Juliette.  Take off you panties honey" he said. I sniffled and pulled them off. He got naked and pushed himself into me. "I love you. You are not just the first human I ever loved. You are the first woman I ever loved...period" he said fucking me. "What about your mom?" I asked. "Don't kill the mood baby. Enjoy being fucked" he said. I chuckled at that. I had to stifle moans since I was so near others. Mother had graciously let me sleep alone with him. She could see in the last few days how much I loved him. Her views on Faren had drastically changed as well as others. I was exhausted from so many orgasms and Albedo was lazily rubbing and licking my feet. His beautiful silvery white hair matted with my juices after jamming his body into me over and over. "Will you marry me?" I asked. He stopped licking my big toe and gazed from between them.  "Honey I think you're asleep" he said. "No I'm not. I don't want anyone else in my life. I want you" I said. He pulled himself up by using my toes as leverage and walked to my face. He looked into my eyes. "You're serious. I started to get scared. He saw that. "Calm down. It's just so sudden is all. Yes Princess Juliette who used to squash grapes for a living and is now trying to save a kingdom. I will marry you" he said. "ALBEDO!" I yelled hugging him. He chuckled and hugged my cheek.

 

The next morning had come like any other but this time history would be defined on it. We stood on the hill overlooking the valley that surrounded the capital. The rising sun showed us that they had already begun to get ready. Very soon we would find out of Numbria would come under new management. "They've begun to move. We have to commit before it's too late" the general said. "Is our gunpowder safe?" I asked. "Covered and sealed" he replied. He looked at me expecting the order. It's humbling to know that what you say next will cause thousands to die. The crown is heavy indeed. My lips quivered. A warm hand on my shoulder made me glance back. Mother was behind me smiling. "They know what's at stake dear. Give the word" she said. "Advance the forces like planned. Have the first line fall in" I said. He bowed and rode off to lead.

 

The first line was volunteers. I made sure nobody was ordered to be in the first line. Why? The plan was to have them attack with a charge. With those guns they would be mowed down for sure. Almost total casualties. The survivors would retreat and draw them in. At that point we spring the storm upon them and hope for the best. 20 minutes later each side stared down the other. A flag bearer raised the flag of the first line. God in heaven what happened next. They roared war cries and charged the line with swords and spears. As soon as they came under enemy range I saw guns used for the first time. It did remind me if tiny cannons. Plumes of smoke and fire that belched death. I watched in horror as the closest ones fell. After they fired they began to reload. On cue the flag bearer raised the flag of them to retreat. The first line was about 200 strong and maybe 25 survived. No one ever forgot their sacrifice. 

 

They took the fucking bait. Now it did seem stupid right? A force of 50,000 just rushing in. Keep in mind though a few things. Things I considered. They had seen us retreat a fucking lot the past week and a half. So seeing us retreat wasn't strange. And second. The castle. The proof of victory was within eyesight. No doubt causing haste and impatience. The Sage stood in front of me watching the enemy advance. Lady Opal to his right. Albedo next to me. They had got their guns ready to fire into the second line. "It is time" the Sage said. He raised his cane and struck the ground. The clouds turned dark and then the wind picked up. The temperature dropped like a stone. Thunder overhead and then rain like no one had even seen before fell. The enemy stopped to see the spectacle. We saw them signal to advance and they drew down on them. Now or never. Let this work God.

 

No smoke. No fire. No boom. The infantry looked confused at their guns. Then our forces raised multiple red flags. The signal to advance at will. The enemy line was run down within minutes. The second line fixed bayonets. Even a lowly soldier knows a bayonet is little defense against a soldier wielding a three foot sword. They had tasted fear for the first time. They broke ranks trying to find support. It was working! Our artillery was covered in tarps and was moved to position.  We called our forces back. The enemy cheered thinking they had driven them off until they heard tiny booms and a high pitched whine. The rain and thunder had made retreat hard if not impossible. You can't hear bugles or run fast. Lightning kept striking the rear. At one point a large explosion went off. "Got a gunpowder cache with that one...ohhhh..." the old man said faltering. The rain began to let up. I saw this earlier. "Sage please stop! You're killing yourself!" Lady Opal yelled grabbing him.

 

He shrugged her off and his cane glowed even brighter. "I know. I was prepared for this from the start. Let an old man make a difference one last time" he said. The wind had picked up to the point the rain was coming in sideways. As impossible as it seems he kept this up for almost 10 long minutes. His body fell to the dirt and the wind and rain had died down to just a small shower. We could all see that we were winning but the enemy was regrouping. It was still far from certain. "Must continue" the tiny man gasped. He tried. Oh god did he try to get up. This tiny 3 inch frail Faren struggled to get to his feet. The glow from his cane was all but gone and then he looked at Albedo with concern. His expression turned from a slight scowl to a gentle smile. “There is another…with the bloodline…I pass the title…to you” he said. He thrust his cane into Albedo's chest and collapsed. "SAGE!!!!" Lady Opal screamed. She shook him repeatedly and got nothing. The Sage was dead...

 

Albedo looked at the dead man and held his cane with both hands. The cane began to glow bright. Brighter than ever before. He looked at me and then the battle below. "Thank you” he whispered. The torrent returned but with intense lightning that made our forces fall back. A bolt would come down and a group would fall. They began to retreat and a barrage of lightning stopped them. “Make the call Juliette. Say the word” he said. Seeing them in the mud and muck holding their heads in a futile attempt to protect them from the storm made me feel different about killing them. Then I remembered all they slaughtered. All the innocents. “Kill all of them except a few. Show them this country is protected” I said. Albedo raised his hand and slowly brought it down. An air devil* snaked from the sky and touched down in the thick of them. They were torn from the ground and were carried high into the air. Albedo opened his fist. The air devil dissipated and tiny forms fell from the sky. 49,000 plus lives gone in a span of a half hour.

 

(Author’s note: she is describing a tornado)

 

Albedo was breathing hard but okay. The day had been won and the country was safe. Time to mend it what had been broken, mourn who was lost, and create what was sorely needed. The next day there was a great celebration in the capital with the official announcement that Zenobia had ceased hostilities. I spoke to the public. “We are gathered today to honor the bravery of those who faced the scourge of war. We acknowledge the sacrifices made to guarantee our freedom is intact. Freedom. I wish to expand on that word. That proof of concept we take for granted yet horde from others. You are aware that the terrible storm yesterday was instrumental in defeating the enemy. I heard people say it was an act of god. No, it was not. It was the work of the Faren. Yes, the same Faren we have in our arrogance chose to enslave. Those we oppress chose to save us in our darkest hour. As we decide to rebuild Numbria I will issue an edict. We will not rebuild for this nation carries an infamous stain. No, we will create a new nation that includes Farina not as an annexed country but a cherished neighbor. The Faren will not be property but citizens of this new nation. This nation will be called New Numbria and will show the rest of the world that even if we aren’t the same size we all share the same heart” I said to them all.

 

First silence and then a few claps. Then a great cheer arose and roars. They’re accepting what I said!? Albedo looked at me and smiled. “Now we shall honor the first sacrifice made” I told them. In front of me was a torch basin. Inside it was straw with flowers. On top of that was the Sage. He was dressed in white and his arms folded over his heart. I and Albedo lit the straw. Lady Opal cried. I and Albedo quietly shed tears. Even mother cried. As the fire consumed him I spoke once more. “As the princess of New Numbria, I thank you for your sacrifice. May these flames free your body from this earth just like you compassion freed us from destruction” I said. I bowed. Mother and Albedo bowed. Lady Opal bowed. I saw the crowd below bow.

 

Later that night…

 

“This I way better than your old room” Albedo said getting naked. “It feels like home now. You know I once wondered if I was leading a good enough life. Like if there was more out there. When I first got here that doubt got even worse and then as I grew used to it I began to feel like I belong. I even tried changing things how I wanted them to be so it would feel like it was my life. Now and then I was reminded that this wasn’t my life. Then I found out who I was.” I said.  “And what about now? Does your life feel complete yet?” he asked. “If you’re with me…yes” I said. “So your mom is okay with me?” Albedo asked. “She frowned slightly but she is getting used to the idea of a Faren son in law. It’s the idea of not having grandchildren that bugs her.” I said. Albedo grinned. “Close your eyes” he said. I closed them. My body tingled. “Open them up” he said. I did and now Albedo was my size. “You grew?!” I said. He laughed. “Nope. Look around” he said. I did and saw everything was huge! “You shrank me with your magic?!” I yelled. “So I can do this” he said. He put his arms around me and kissed me deeply. “Oh. That does feel nice to be held by you. So this is like to be a tiny Faren?” I asked. “Yep. Now this way we can work on the grandchildren problem” he said grinning. I pushed him onto the now giant bed. “Just promise me one thing. Don’t shrink me further okay?” I asked. “I won’t shrink you…too much. But the thought of playing with you is kinda hot” he said. “You are impossible” I said kissing him.

 

50 years later…

 

“So class. Since it’s the 50th anniversary of the founding of the nation, it will be a half day. I want a one page essay on what you like about our country. Class dismissed” the teacher said. Human and Faren children left he class except one. “Something wrong Katrina?” the teacher asked. “I’m confused. What does it mean by finding your place in the world?” she asked. The teacher picked up the 8 year old Faren girl and sat her on her desk. “It means finding where you feel like fitting in. In the Queen’s place that meant doing things that made her life fulfilling. Just like how Faren kids like you can learn with human ones” the teacher said. The child nodded. “Any other questions?” the teacher asked. “Nope. I like you Miss. Pritchard. You’re nice” the girl said. “Hey Angelica! You coming?!” a voice yelled. “Just a second! With a student!” the teacher yelled back. “You’re sweet. Come on. We don’t want to miss the celebration” the 63 year old teacher said kissing the child’s head and carrying her with her.

 

At one point in our lives we wonder if there is more for us out there. Is this all there is for my life. This is when we begin to search for where we belong. Some of us find this place. Others not. But for those that seek this place, maybe it isn’t the destination that’s important but the people that accompany us and the people that stay with us when we get there. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet 4 girls who have the job of being exterminators. However, they dont exteminate mice or bugs. Find out what they do exterminate in the next episode "Fixer Upper"

Episode 9...Fixer Upper Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

A few disclamers for this one. First of all this episode is HUGE. Biggest one I ever wrote. Second, By no means do I promote one religion over another. Its used here as plot device. And third, there will be some dark parts to this episode. Mostly for character development and backstory. Other than that...enjoy!

Have you ever met someone who only had their job because of someone they know? Tonight we will meet such a person. Freya is what we would call an alien. 22 Earth years old and can barely do her job. What is her job you may ask? Well her job tonight will take her into The Size Zone...

 

Fuck me what a hangover this is. The girls wanted to close down the bar at the outpost we stopped at a few systems back. Seedy fuckin' place so you know they served the best booze. Poor Milly was crying about not finding a boyfriend while Genise was getting into another fight. I swear her love of guns matches her love for brawls. And there's Aura. Sweetest girl in the world until she sees a male she likes. From there she won't stop until she fucks him. I've known them since I was 15. Went to the same high school. Graduated same year. Not one of us could hold down a job though. Aura kept getting fired for sexual harassment. Genise kept punching out customers at her store. Milly is an alcoholic. And me....well I tend to space out. Not my fault I get easily distracted! Last year mom got my uncle to give me a job. "Fixer upper planets" is the name. Uncle Milton runs a business where we go to other planets and clear out any hostile life forms there. After that he brings in terraformers to adjust the planet for the customer. Habitable planets are a rare commodity in the galaxy so there's always business.

 

"Incoming transmission from Milton Xarl" the computer said. "Ugh....on screen" I said trying to get my headache under control. "Morning Uncle" I said. "It's the afternoon and you look like shit" he said. "I and the girls were at Outpost 515 yesterday. We did some drinking" I said. "That place is a fucking shithole full of slavers, smugglers, and degenerates. I swear Freya; you need to use some common sense. What if they decided to snatch your ass and ship you off to be the sex slave of someone?" he asked. "Relax uncle. Genise was with me. She can handle it if something happened" I said. "And where is she?" he asked. "...sleeping it off" I said meekly. Uncle Milton shook his head. "Whatever. I got another assignment for you" he said. "I take it you're not pissed anymore about the last one?" I asked. "Oh I'm still pissed alright. You have any idea how much it costs to maintain those size manipulation belts?! Did you really have to grow that big to wipe out those furry Sabins on your last assignment?" he asked.

 

"There were so many! It was taking too long!" I said. "If you weren’t my niece. Look, I don't have anyone else available for this and I have a buyer lined up for a planet even you can't fuck up taking over. Freya. I'm getting tired of making excuses for you at the office here. Half of the people here wonder why you still have a job. The other half wonders why your friends do. You got a sex addict, an alcoholic, and a gun fetishist as your teammates. Come by the office when you have a chance..." he says as I tune him out. I love my friends. They always have my back. Genise helped me when the bully at school terrorized me. Milly always made sure every party was lively. Aura always let me borrow her expensive clothes. "...Freya? Freya?! You listening to what I just said?!" Uncle Milton yelled. "I heard you. Head to Earth. Clear it out. Come back to the office. Got it!" I yelled. "Wait...Freya!" he said before I closed the comm. Time to wake the girls.

 

I walk to the rear of the ship where everyone was laid out on the center living quarters. Milly had an empty bottle of whiskey in her hand. Genise was curled up with her prized rifle. Aura had a cute smile and was slightly snoring...and naked. "Guys wake up!" I said. Nobody stirred. "Come on Aura. Wake up" I said nudging her cheek with my big toe. She moved her head and gasped my foot. She started sucking my toe. She was humming in her sleep. "That isn't some guy's dick! Let go!" I said pulling my foot away. She stirred and yawned. "Hiya Freya. I had the nicest dream" she said smiling. I shook my head. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Just help me with the others. We got a job" I said. Milly groaned as she awoke. She swatted at Aura who giggled at her. Milly once said she envied Aura with her flowing golden hair and blue eyes. She said she could get any man she wanted. Milly...Milly was an alcoholic but she had self-esteem issues that held her back most. She was pretty with her short purple hair and purple eyes. Kinda tall as our race goes. If she just believed in herself more. Wish I had either of their looks. Plain red hair with green eyes. Common as dirt. Boyfriends grew tired of me after a while when I kept forgetting things and showing up late. "Whose turn is it to wake Genise?" I asked. They looked at me. Damn.

 

It was risky to wake her after she'd been drinking. More likely you'd get a fist to the face than a yawn. Not to mention the rifle she slept with. "Genise. Time to wake up" I said nudging her arm. She grunted. I shook her and then nudged her with my foot. "I said I'd smoke your ass if you kept staring at my tits asshole!" she said bolting up. The whine from her pulse rifle told me she was ready to shoot me. "GENISE!" we all yelled. She squinted her eyes. "Mornin" she said powering down the rifle. We breathed a sigh of relief. "Why you all looked so spooked? Somebody fart?" she asked standing up to stretch. "We got another job" I said. "Good. I could use some extra cash to buy that new disruptor pistol on the market. Where at?" she asked. "Some backwater called Earth. Milly can you pull up some info on it?" I asked. "Sure. It will take a few minutes to compile what we got from their broadcasts" she said. "Sounds good. We can take a shower and clean off last night" I said.

 

The Galactic Compendium is what it's called. For over a century, scouts from all over observe and report on what's out there. Some planets use radio broadcasts and we can pick them up if a scout craft is nearby. If it's habitable it's a good bet it's in the Compendium. The water felt so good on my skin. Dirt and sweat just rinses off.  "Hey stop!" Milly cried. I glance over and the next shower stall. Aura was busy feeling Milly's tits again. "Just seeing if they grew again" Aura said. "You know they haven't! Ahhh...." she moaned as Aura pinched her nipple. "You really should let me teach you a few things. Show you how to get a guy. That moan is a good start" Aura said. "Please stop Aura. I thought you liked guys" Milly said. "I do but I just find you adorable" Aura said. "Leave her alone Aura. She doesn't like that" I said. Aura huffed and went back to her stall. Milly looked upset. She was silent as we toweled off. "You okay?" I asked. "I don't need her help to get a guy!" she yelled. "There there. She's just teasing you because she likes you. Aura has been like that since we've known her. Hell, remember how she teased Genise?" I asked. Milly laughed. "Yeah I remember. Genise chased her throughout the ship for hours" she said. "Exactly. That's just her way of being a friend" I said. Milly nodded.

 

We assembled in the command and control. "So Milly what we got?" I asked as she brought up a holo image of the planet. "Trouble. The planet is polluted and overpopulated. Major species is called human. Over 7 billion of them. Intelligence class 2" she said. "Well fuck. They discovered how to split the atom. That means nukes" Genise said. "And more pay. At least they haven't discovered antimatter technology yet" I said. "What else? What do they look like? Not fuzzy again are they?" Aura asked. Milly pulled up a picture. "A human called Ben Affleck" she said. "Shit he looks hot! I can't wait to fuck one of them!" Aura said. "You're going to have a hard time with that. Humans on average are about 5 inches tall compared to us" Milly said. Aura hung her head. "Well I guess you can shrink yourself down if you want one that bad" Milly said. Aura smiled hearing that. "Easy. Work comes first" I said. "7 billion?! Damn that's gonna take some time!" Genise said. "Spread over 6 large land masses" Milly said. "Cities?" I asked. "Thousands" Milly replied. We all sighed.

 

"We will just have to use all our equipment. Genise. Get the rifles ready. Milly. See to it the jet packs are working. Aura. Fetch the size belts. We're gonna need them" I said. Size manipulation belts were common in many fields. They changed the wearer’s size and protected them from outside hazards with a force field. Very handy in construction or military, or in our case being exterminators. They consumed a lot of energy though. That’s what uncle Milton was bitching about. Last job we did we grew to a mile tall and crushed every furry Sabin we saw. Little bastards.  "So how do we do this?" Genise asked checking her rifle. "We each take a continent to speed up the process. Milly. The list please" I said. We looked at the map with names we didn't recognize. It showed where cities were and populations.

 

"I'll take North America. Milly gets Europe. Genise you get Asia and Aura you get South America. The last two we knock out together. Any questions?" I asked. "Yeah. Why the fuck do I get the most populated one?!" Genise asked. "Because you have the most weapons and the best weapon experience out of all of us" I replied. "...that's true but that's a lot of work" she said. "At least that means you get to blow up more shit" Milly said. Genise smiled and nodded.  "Dress very lightly. Undergarments only and comfortable shoes. This planet is hotter than what we used to dealing with. I don't need to hear you guys getting heat rashes" I said. We had put on our heat environment class uniforms. Similar to swimwear but sweat resistant and combat hardened. This planet was hotter than what we experience back home. Most of it didn't have snow. Seeing so much green and brown must drive a species mad. Only explanation I thought of to explain patches of radioactivity on the surface. Oddly most were in what they call the Pacific Ocean. We stepped into the transmat pads and went down to the surface.

 

Freya's campaign...

 

I touched down in very large city. Many buildings were taller than me. I heard screaming near my feet. "This won't do" I said adjusting the size belt. Within seconds I had grown much larger. Humans were like ants to me now. In the distance I saw a green statue of a woman. A goddess or important figure probably. It amused me for some reason.  "I see you like giant women. Do you like me?" I asked. Just tiny collective screams. I raised my foot over the crowd nearest to me and slammed my foot down. The concrete cracked under my foot and I felt tiny crunches through the thin sole of my shoe. I lifted it up to see tiny splotches of red mixed with crushed concrete. The humans fled like the bugs they were. I ended up laughing at them. I barely saw them falling over each other to get away. Humans panic so easily! I raised my pulse rifle and fired it at the statue. A large blast erupted where it was and a small mushroom cloud arose. The smoke slowly cleared and where the statue was only melted metal and broken smoldering pieces lay. I began stomping through the city crushing those in my path. Tiny red and blue lights down below. "What are you?" I asked bending down. I got on my knees curious of them. Tiny humans came out and began shooting what I guessed guns. "No energy weapons? You guys are primitive. No chance in hell of getting through my force field. I moved my hand toward them. A few fled but some stayed. One caught my eye as he stood on a vehicle. A good flick and his body pulped against a wall. His blood stained my fingernail. I licked my finger and liked the salty taste.

 

I caught one with my fingers and brought him close to my face. As I did I accidently smooshed him. His body just fucking popped. I licked my fingers. "Mmm...I think I want more" I said, seeing their friends crushed like insects made them all flee. A vehicle raced away as did others. I grabbed one before it got far though. "Come on out" I said using my fingernails to pry the roof off. I dumped the humans inside only my palm. They cowered in fear. I licked them right up. I felt them in my mouth but no taste. It was hard trying to chew them up since they were so small. "Guess I need more" I thought. A few steps were all I needed to chase down a bunch. I scooped them up in my hand and dumped them into my mouth. I must have had hundreds in my mouth. Now I could taste something. Not much but something. I began to chew. Immediately I tasted salty goodness from them. Fuck! They tasted great! After a few seconds though they were pulp and had lost flavor. I swallowed the mush and hunted for more. Handfuls off the street. This city was rife with humans! I'd chew some up and swallow and chew up some more. I even swallowed a bunch whole!

 

Now that was fucking fantastic! I could feel them moving around in my tummy. Climbing on top of the remains of their fellow humans. By that point though the humans had fled into buildings. A few pokes into a building and I could see inside. "Hello there. Wanna be eaten?" I asked. They backed away immediately as I pushed my fingers into the building. It was slow work but I got many of them. I went from building to building feasting but I saw that they had seen what happened to the others and went deeper inside. I grabbed a building and squeezed. It took little effort to collapse it. Damn. There had to be an easier way! *boom*

 

What was that? I looked to what hit my back and saw what at first I thought were large insects but I remembered my size. To them I was every bit of 800 ft. tall. "Some kind of aircraft" I muttered. They flew around like annoying mosquitoes shooting me with missiles. I just let them. They weren't harming me. One banked away and I swatted him right out of the sky. He jumped out as the aircraft tumbled to the ground. I held out my palm as he desperately tried to avoid it. As soon as he landed on it he looked up to see my other palm come crashing down. "Nice try really" I said wiping his bloody flattened carcass off my hands. One by one they tried to kill me and they got punched or swatted out of existence for it. With them gone and most of the humans taking shelter I proceeded with my job. Taking potshots at the city was boring. Each blast taking a chunk out of it. Out of the corner of my eye though I spotted something flying. It was flying away from me. Much larger than the other aircraft. About a foot long and silver. "Mass transport aircraft?" I wondered. I ran after it. It must have seen me because it began to climb into the air. "Gotcha!" I said jumping for it. I grabbed it with both hands. My landing kicked up a big dust cloud and caused several buildings to topple. I was more intrigued by what I caught though.

 

Very tiny windows dotted the sides. I peered in but couldn't see anything. Way too small. I put it to my ear and could hear screams and sirens. My stomach grumbled. I broke the aircraft in two and humans tumbled out but not many. "Hello. I found you humans to be tasty. Sorry but I'm still hungry" I said tilting the front part of it to my mouth. I shook it and I felt them entering my mouth. A few tumbled right down my throat. After a few seconds they were either gone or too stuck to fall. "Oh well" I sighed as I tossed it aside. A nice pretty explosion consumed it as it hit the ground. I used to the rear part just like the first one and cleared it with some difficulty. These humans were smarter. They had found a way not to fall out. I pressed my lips to the open part and started sucking on it. I felt them passing my lips but not many. After a minute it was more trouble that they were worth. No matter. Scan showed there were many millions more. I was done with them and the city was burning but over two thirds was still intact. "Tedious. I show just gore the best grow again" I said. My omni tool we carry around started beeping like crazy. "No way. Humans wouldn't be that stupid" I said reading the screen. A chorus of whistles and then blinding flashes.

 

"Dammit that hurt!" I said opening my eyes. I had been out for about an hour. Damn over pressure. Our force fields were designed to take this kind of punishment. Deflect harmful radiation and excessive heat but still had to bow to physics. Kinetics most of all. The humans were so keen on killing me they used their nuclear bombs on me. All that did was compound my headache. "They did the job for me" I muttered as I saw the city in utter ruin. If anything was alive it wouldn't be soon judging by the rads. Time to move on. The next closest city was not far. I was pissed about my headache and turned up the size belt till I was about 5 miles tall to them. The clouds on this planet were so close to my head. Each step killed hundreds. Each building I knocked over killed thousands. That city was gone within the hour. As I looked and saw how many were left I sighed. This would take a good month. Longer than predicted. Back and forth I walked taking out cities. Now and then I'd find a small town. Took all of 5 minutes to wipe one out. My rifle was enough to take them out. This was fucking boring! By the evening I looked at what I had accomplished. 5 major cities and 17 towns. 31 million dead. Not bad for the first day. I was fucking beat.

 

I turned down the belt to my regular size to conserve power. It was nighttime where I chose to camp. Someplace in southwest New York. It was quiet which was a good thing. No screaming, explosions, or gunfire. It was dark too. Just the moonlight to illuminate. "Guys how you doing?" I asked over the comm.  "Just peachy. Humans are really nice to play with but kinda violent. They used a big bomb on me" Aura said. "No kidding. They used one on me too" I said. "I'm tired and hot. Got funny tree things stuck in my cleavage and ass" Milly said. "Beats my job. Fuck me there's a lot of them here” Genise said. "How many you got? I got 31 million" I said. "19 million and counting" Aura said. "Umm...13 million. I think. It's hard to count with them spread out down here" Milly said. "64 million" Genise said. "Damn girl!" I said. "You thought I was fucking joking when I said there's so many?!" Genise said.

 

"Have you guys...umm...ate any of the humans yet?" I asked. "Yeah. Got pissed at one and grabbed him. Surprisingly tasty" Genise said. "Umm...I ate a few. One really cute boy caught my eye and I kinda lost control" Aura said. "Milly?" I asked. "I ate several. Some wanted me to" Milly asked. "How did you pull that off?" I asked. "They treated me like some goddess and wanted to sacrifice people. I kinda liked it" Milly said. "Nice going girl! See. Guys like you" Aura said. "That doesn't count. They looked really primitive even for humans" Milly said. "You sell yourself short Milly. You are pretty. Bet if you went to another city and demanded sacrifices more than a few will oblige" Aura said. "Yeah out of fear" Milly said. "Actually I've seen some humans who like giantesses" Aura said. "For real?" Genise asked. "Yep. A whole bunch worshipped me in some city called Paris" she said. Well at least everyone was having some fun. I was too eating and crushing humans but I get bored easily. "Get some rest guys. We got a lot to do tomorrow" I said before cutting the comm.

 

As I lay there with my grumbling stomach my eyes wandered around looking for something to eat. These rations were tasteless and I remembered the saltiness of humans. "Man I'm drooling just thinking about them" I said wiping the drool from my mouth. There had to be humans nearby. I got up and walked around. The damn tree things were constantly in the way as I walked and then I saw a faint glow. The tree line faded a bit and I saw that it was a fire. Two small humans were huddled near it. Strange. Didn't they live in houses? "You sure we're all safe here?" the young female asked. "They said on the news the giantess is only attacking places where there are big populations" he replied. That was true. I was. The thought occurred to me then that even if we wiped out every city and town on this planet that didn't mean we would kill all the humans. Well that's okay. These humans are so weak a million or two won't pose a problem for whoever wants their world. Hell, they might want them around. My stomach growled looking at them.

 

They heard that and looked up to see me. The girl screamed and the man grabbed her and they ran. "Nuh uh" I said using my hands to block their escape. I grabbed them up with my hands and brought them to my face. I could see them better now. The frantic girl was maybe 17 or 18. The male similar age. Obviously mates. "Please let us go!" the girl begged. I felt her breathing on my fingers. I stepped from the tree line and sat down. The fire in front of me. I wanted to eat them right there but that's boring. I wanted them to entertain me.  I sat them down and they immediately looked for a way to escape. My legs encircled them so no chance in that. "W-what are you?" the small teen asked. "An alien. I'm curious. You look just like my species but smaller. Do you look the same down there? Especially you girl" I asked. They looked at each other not knowing what to say. "Get naked. I want to know" I said. "No please" the girl whined. I narrowed my eyes. "I killed millions today. You two can be next" I threatened.

 

The girl quietly sobbed as she took off her clothes. The boy followed suit. They both tried to hide their shame. "Drop your hands" I said. The girl had a bush of hair down there and her reproductive organs were almost identical in construction. The boy was similar to males of my species. I was amazed how similar! I yawned. "Can you two mate? You look similar to us but I'm curious to see if you mate like we do" I said. The girl fell on her ass and backed away. No! We can't just do that! That's a private thing!" she cried. Her attitude pissed me off. I grabbed the male and put my fingers on his head. I gently squeezed. The male teen yelped in pain and tried to grab my fingers. "You'll do it or I will kill you both in very bad ways" I said. "OKAY! Just don't hurt him" she said. I put him back down. The male pressed on her shoulders for her to lie down. He got on his knees and looked at her and then me. The girl let out a whimper as he entered her. I watched fascinated as he fucked her. Neither one was enjoying it. I felt myself getting aroused watching the tiny things fuck.

 

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" the male yelled. "No not inside. For god’s sake pull out!" she screamed.  Her screaming was so funny! Why should she care he inseminated her? They were mates. I held the male in place as he tried to hold back. My fingernail brushed his cute little ass and he grunted. The girl sobbed as he was cumming in her. "I'll get pregnant. I'll get pregnant by my own brother..." she sobbed. "So you two aren't mates?" I asked. "No..." the male said silently crying. "Oops" I said realizing my mistake. "Oops? FUCKING OOPS?! You made my brother rape me you fucking ditz!" the woman yelled. I didn't take kindly to that. "It was an honest mistake" I said picking her up. "I’m gonna get pregnant because of you" she hissed. I felt my blood boil. I pressed my thumb to her chest and she realized how fucked she was. "No wait I'm...accck"*crack*

 

Just a bit of pressure caused her to expire. He tiny ribcage was crushed and blood poured out her mouth. She was limp in my grip. "You killed her. You killed my little sister" the teen said shocked. "She had it coming. Called me a ditz and had the nerve to get an attitude about a simple mistake" I said. He fell to his knees. I looked at him as I lowered his sister's body into my mouth and let it slide effortlessly down my throat. He curled into a ball and began shaking. "What up with you?" I asked poking him. No response. "Tcch. You're no fun" I said picking him up. "Cheer up. At least she doesn't have to worry about being pregnant. Nothing? Not even a smile or fuck you? Humans. Fragile in body and mind" I said lowering him into my mouth. He didn't beg or cry or nothing. A slight whimper as I closed my lips. I felt nice having this little morsel lying on my tongue. He was a tiny bit salty but not like when I ate hundreds by the mouthful.  I sucked on him trying to get some more flavor. I rolled him around in my mouth and moved my tongue along his body. I felt him tense up and tasted a pinch of sweet saltiness. What was that?! Whatever it was it was delicious. My mouth watered up for more. As much as I sucked on him there was nothing else. Shit. Oh well. I began to chew. Now he yells and screams. Every chew caused him to scream until they abruptly ended. Mmmm.....that was good. Salty but not what I was looking for. I swallowed the pulp and licked my teeth clean of meat and sinew.

 

 I laid down looking at this tiny fire. I patted my stomach and belched. Maybe this job won't be so boring after all. I drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next morning to my omni tool beeping. "Radiological alarm? Aw man" I said. Something was coming toward me fast. I activated my belt just as I saw a trail of smoke coming from the distance. "A missile? From where?" I wondered. Then I saw something very tiny arc away. The missile hit me and a flash of light. "Ow. Not as bad as before but still ow" I said getting off my back. The forest was incinerated. "Very clever" I said. Humans were primitive but they had satellite tech. They must have saw me and saw me much smaller. Figured a small nuke might do the job. Well it was time to get up anyway. I enlarged myself to 3 miles tall and activated my jet pack. At my speed it didn't take long to spot cities. A good shot from my rifle blew them to smithereens. God there were so many in this area! If it wasn't for that I'd land and do the job personally. As I headed down south though I noticed fewer cities. The cites I did find was sparely populated. They must have fled figuring the cities themselves were targets. Smart plan. The only problem was cities weren't my target. The people were.

 

A long stretch of small road was choked with vehicles. No don't people fleeing cities. I had grown bored again and touched down. My landing had caused vehicles to flip over and more than a few to explode. The people panicked and fled in all directions. It took very little effort to squish hundreds. I just strolled down the road stepping on anything I wanted! Tiny little things smeared on my shoes. Jets began to fly overhead. Apparently I gave them time to catch up to me. "That tickles!" I said as they hit me with tiny missiles. I stuck out my tongue and laughed at how futile they were to attack me. I didn't even bother to destroy them. They flew away after a while. With that done I continued my walk. An hour in the cars were few and far between. Either nobody fled to this area or they got wind of me coming. My stomach growling reminded me I hadn't eaten all morning.

 

I looked at my target map and found a small town not far. I shrank down to their height. Yes the belt can do that. It doesn't just make the wearer bigger but changes them to any size...within reason. As long as it has power it can change your size so no crazy planet sized people or that. Though that would be cool. Humans had piqued my interest. They looked like us. Sounded like us. Fucked like us. I strolled into town. People in uniforms had guns and stood on the streets. Others had taken to mild forms of panic at the local food dispensary. I smelled something delicious! My nose led me to a place called "Pop's Diner". I walked through the door and all eyes were one me. "Can I have what smells so good?" I asked the woman behind the counter. "It's her. IT'S FUCKING HER!" a man screamed. They realized who I was and ran screaming out the door. The woman behind the counter was scared shitless and didn't move. "Can you get what I asked please?" I said. Her shaking hands dropped a plate with some kind of sandwich on it. "What is this?" I asked checking it. "A hamburger" she replied. I bit into it and was amazed how good it was. Moist meat that spices I've never had before! Sauces alien to me! Was human food this good all over?!

 

The door to this place flew open and 4 men in uniform surrounded me with guns. "Don't interrupt me. I'm enjoying myself right now" I said to them. "Fucking freak!" one said firing his gun. The force field protected me but I still felt the kinetic hit. Shit stung! "That was stupid. I've survived being nuked by your kind. You think a primitive projectile gun would hurt me? Fuck off" I said. Instead of fucking off they unloaded on me until they ran dry. I'd have bruises but that was it. "No fucking way" one of them muttered. I put down this hamburger and pulled the rifle off my back. "5% setting is more than enough" I said shooting the one who fired first. They watched in utter terror as the human male began to burn inside out. Within a few seconds he was just ash. They broke out in a dash for their lives. I let them go. I wanted to finish this burger. "Something to drink please?" I asked. She handed me something called Coke. "Whew! Tingly!" I said finishing it. I got up and left the diner.

 

As I stepped out dozens surrounded me. They must have thought me being slightly hurt was a clue I could be defeated. They had no clue I took it easy on them. I enlarged myself to 500 ft. The look on their faces. "I was going to let this town go but you blew that chance. Blame yourselves" I said rising my foot over them. They collectively screamed as my shoe came down on them. The way they spattered reminded me of juicy berries back home. With a few stomps they were no more. I flew into the air and increased the power of the rifle.  I shot the town up and wilted for the smoke to clear. Most was rubble and burning but a few things remained. Ironically one was the diner. "Stupid humans" I said flying off. Over the course of the week I decimated cities and towns. I rarely stopped where it was populated. I'd been soured on being so close and personal to them. No more nukes either. Guess they learned something. By the end of the week I was tired and lonely. I missed my friends. No job had ever been so tiring. I had virtually cleared every city on this eastern coast and hundreds of towns. My tally was just under 103 million. Something bugged me though. How similar humans were to us. 

 

"Stop thinking about it. They're a puny species. It's just a job and mom said not to screw things up with Uncle Milton. He's counting on me" I thought. I landed in a place called Florida earlier today and had cleared most of it. Humans like to play in water it seemed. Their beaches were filled with them. Thought they all ran away. Silly. I yawned and looked for a comfy place to lie down. My stomach growled again as I turned off the belt.  "Need to remember to eat earlier. Late night snacking is gonna make me gain weight" I thought. As I turned my head I saw periodic flashing lights. "Strange. Human military? No, too small" I figured. It was just one pair of lights. As I was watching another pair of lights came into view. I watched two males get out of the vehicle and walk to the other one. My curiosity got the better of me and I shark myself down to their size. I ran closer to see what they were doing. I wasn't far from them so I could hear what they were saying.

 

"You ladies broke down? Let us help you. It's not safe around these parts at night especially the looters and gangs coming from the south part of the state" one man said. Hmm...so humans can band together to help one another out of goodwill and not just fear. Interesting. "Thank you very much sir" a female voice said. She was 24 or so and had an 8 year old girl with her. A daughter maybe? Sister? Hope I don't mess this one up. The man talking to her looked into her vehicle. A dirty looking male around 28. His friend similar age. "Charlie she got boxes of oranges!" the male said. "Really. That will fetch a good trade along with these two" the other said. What did he mean by those two? "Look we don't want any trouble. Please just leave us be" the woman said. "I don't know. Ever since that giant bimbo showed up shit went downhill. Everything is barter now and sex always sells. The little one will fetch a good price most definitely" his friend said. Bimbo?! I know he isn't talking about me!

 

"Get in the van Katie!" the woman said. The man looking at the van earlier grabbed the woman by the hair. "MOMMY!" the girl screamed. "Let me go! God won't forgive you for this!" the woman yelled. "God? God ain't here bitch. God wouldn't let a giant freak stomp Miami to dust! God wouldn't let some giant bitch crush his family flat on I-95!" he screamed. Okay so he's blaming me for this! Bitch? Freak? Bimbo?! I stepped out of my hiding place with my pulse rifle drawn.  "I got your bimbo motherfucker" I said pulling the trigger. A green bolt of disruptor energy hit his friend who was grinning at the scene in the chest. He was enveloped in green flame and with a few seconds only ash in the wet grass remained of him. "Holy shit it’s you" he muttered seeing me. "Let her go now" I said. Oops. That gave him an idea. Stupid Freya. Real stupid. He pulled out a gun with a long barrel from his side and put it to her head. "You care for her then step the fuck back and drop that queer ass laser gun that killed my buddy!" he yelled. The little girl was hysterical. The woman was scared shitless and the man had shaking hands.

 

Why did I care about these females? They're human! How many have I killed already?! Whatever the case I dropped the rifle. "Yeah that's right. Thought so. How the fuck are you this size anyway? Ah who the fuck cares. I'm gonna kill you and claim credit. I'll be the most celebrated man in fucking history! As for you, I'm going to have fun raping your cute ass. As for your daughter...well we can work something out" he said. "Monster" I hissed. "Takes one to know one" he said pointing that primitive thing at me and firing. In an instant I was on the ground with stars in my eyes. I could hear him laughing. "Now get in my fucking car. Both of ya" he said. My vision was blurry from the hit. If it wasn't for my force field I'd be missing a head. What kind of gun was that?! My hand felt for my rifle and found it. I wearily got up.

"Hey" I said. "No fucking way! I shot you with a .44 magnum in the head!" he said astonished. He drew down on me but I had him in my sights already. A squeeze of the trigger and he was disintegrating in green atomic fire. We looked at the pathetic ashes of him with his charred gun on top of them. The excitement wore off and I was having trouble staying awake. "If you are who you say you are then why help us?!" the woman asked. "Not...a...damn...clue" I said passing out.

 

I awoke to the sunlight in my eyes. I looked around and I was in a bed in a primitive room. Wood floors. Blank colored walls. Was this a prison? A white dress was on me. "Must be a prison. Who else but a prisoner would wear such ugly dresses?" I said to myself. I felt around my waist. Whew! The size belt was still on there. Hmm...it's still set on human sized. This is a human sized room. Well let me get my rifle and I'll blow away this fucking shack of a prison. Aw fuck! It's gone! I got out of bed and felt the cold floor under my bare feet. I stretched and felt something on my head. "A bandage?" I asked myself feeling the gauze. Why would they give treatment to a prisoner especially me? I took off the bandage. I saw no blood but felt tenderness on the side of my head. Fucking place has no mirrors. What's up with that? To hell with this. I'm going to enlarge and bust out my own fucking self! Just as I reached for the door the knob turned and it opened. "You're awake!" the girl from last night said. She was cute now that I could see her better. Blue eyes and golden hair. She wore a similar dress style but blue.

 

"What kind of prison is this?! Were you captured my unscrupulous male humans?!" I asked. "I don't know what unscrupulous means but this is my home" she said. I relaxed some. "Katie what are you...You're awake!" the woman said.  "So I've been told" I said. "You must be hungry. Come. I will get you something to eat" she said. The woman and child led me out of the room and down a hall. I could hear three men talking further down. "We should turn her over to the authorities Jacob!" one man said. "And have them do what? Kill her? You know that is not our way. Besides she survived a bullet to the head. I doubt they could kill her" Jacob replied. "She is an abomination to the Lord! What they said she'd done in modern world is horrific!" another man said.  "She saved the lives of my wife Hannah and my daughter Katherine. I can't just cast her out" Jacob said. "You bring disaster to us Jacob. No telling what she will do once awake!" one said. "Ezekiel, Jedidiah, I have made my decision!" Jacob said. Hannah coughed as we approached. Once I emerged all eyes were on me. Not all kindly either. The three men were dressed strange. Mid 30's and with beards.

 

"The young lady is awake and hungry" Hannah said. "I see. Well we can fix that" Jacob said. The other two men got up and left the room in a huff. "Why did you not kill me?" I asked. "That is not our way. God's way. This question can be asked of you" he replied. "I don't know why I did what I did. I felt something seeing the child. Guess I am a ditz" I said. "I for one am glad you helped us" Hannah said taking out some bread. She ushered me to sit. "What is this place?" I asked. "The Amish town of Pinecraft outside of Sarasota" Jacob replied. "Amish? Is that a species of human?" I asked. "No miss. It is a culture. A way of life. We reject modern things in favor of simple ways of life to be closer to God" he said. "So that's why things look so boring and plain?" I asked. Katie giggled. Jacob gave her a stern look. "What is your name?" the girl asked. "Freya" I replied. A bowl of soup was before me. I took a sip and was delighted how good it was. "Are you a monster? People called you that this morning" Katie said. "Katie! That's enough! Away with you child!" Jacob said. Katie hung her head and went outside. "I'm sorry. She knows not..."

 

"No it's fine. I guess I would be a monster in your eyes" I replied. "We don't much news up here. Is what they say true about you destroying cities and killing people?" he asked. "Very much so" I replied eating a chunk of bread. "Why would you do something so terrible?" he asked. "It's my job. I was tasked with clearing out the humans on Earth" I replied. "You are an alien?" Hannah asked. "Yep. This isn't even my real size. To you I'd be about...160 ft. tall. This belt here lets me change size. Protects me too" I said flashing my waist. Jacob blushed. "You kill thousands because it's your job?!" Jacob asked. "Millions. 103 million as of last night. By the way this is really good!" I said slurping the soup. Jacob's pipe he was smoking fell out of his mouth. "What? You kill things to get what you want right? This floor is made of wood. Bread from grain. These things lived once" I said. He gave me that look everyone does. He thinks I'm an airhead too. A low boom came from outside.

 

"Damn!" I said rushing out. Two men were outside fucking with my rifle. A smoking stub of a tree was in front of them. The one firing was screwing with the power setting. The rifle hummed louder telling me he was amping up the power.  "PUT THAT DOWN!" I yelled. They dropped the rifle and backed away. I picked it up. "This is a delicate weapon beyond the understanding of primitive humans! This is not a toy! If you had fired...."*PEW*!....*BOOM*! My finger slipped on the trigger and it fired. The bolt shot from the rifle and hit a red structure in the distance. The structure was blown to smithereens. "....that's what would've happened. Oops" I said seeing the pile of burning wood. "My barn!" a man cried.  "I...need to go" I said. I took a few steps and got dizzy. I felt Katie tugging on my dress. "Please don't go" she said. "Look kid. It's a mistake me being here. You don't know what I'm capable of" I said. She still held onto my dress. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Come back inside" Hannah said to me. I went back inside.

 

"You can stay until you get better" Jacob said. I was in no position to argue. "Okay" I said walking back to my room. I fell asleep and awoke to shouting. I walked outside into the nighttime air to see vehicles outside. Men were grabbing crops from the fields. They were not these Amish. "What is happening?" I asked a man. "A...a raid. The locals came to raid our food" he replied. I enlarged myself right there to my normal height and got dizzy again. I shook it off and walked to the raiders. "It's her!" one cried. They all bolted for them vehicles and hauled ass. "Ever since local law fell apart there have been problems" I heard one man say. "What can we do? We can't kill them" another said. "I can" I said. I walked to the edge of the town and sat down. My rifle next to me. As I gazed at the twinkling red lights moving off into the distance I wondered why the fuck I was doing this. I should be killing and eating them. Nobody said one word to me the rest of the night.

 

I fell asleep again in the warm morning sun. "Hey you need to eat!" a tiny voice said.  I woke up and looked down. Katie. Shit she was tiny! "They might come back" I said. She began tugging on my big toe. "Come on! Mommy said you need to eat" she said. My stomach growled looking at her. She looked so delicious. I could just swallow her right up. I found my hand reaching for her. My mouth watered wanting this young human inside it. She grabbed my finger. Her face. One with just a cutest smile. Reminded me of Aura. "Okay. Stand back" I said shrinking down. They looked at me as I walked to the house.

 

I sat down at the table. "What is this?" I asked. "Bacon and eggs" Hannah said. I tasted it. Human food is so delicious! I began to wolf it down. "What do you eat when you're big?" Katie asked. "Indigenous life forms" I said. She looked confused. "The biggest numerous animals around" I said. "Like what?" she asked. "Well humans in the case of Earth" I said. Hannah dropped her fork. "You eat people?" Katie asked. "Yes. Humans are quite good. No doubt because of eating food like this" I replied. Hannah looked at me. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked. "Katie go play with your friends" Hannah said. "But I wanna hear more about her eating people!" Katie whined. "Go now" Hannah said sternly. Katie frowned and went outside.  "Please refrain from saying such things" Hannah said. "But she asked and I don't like to lie" I said. Hannah sighed. "Last night with those people. Why did you help us?" Hannah asked. "I don't know really. Just felt like it" I replied.

 

Jacob came inside the house. "Well we got the fire under control but Jeremiah's barn is a total loss" Jacob said. "Sorry about that. My pulse rifle has a hair trigger. My friend Genise modded it" I said. "There a more of you?!" Jacob asked. "Well yeah. My three other friends are here to help exterminate the humans. You thought I could kill 7 billion alone? Guess I could given enough time" I said. "NO! Stop killing people!" he yelled. "Hey I don't enjoy the work but it pays the bills!" I said annoyed. "And how much is our planet worth?" he asked. "A planet like this would fetch about 2 million credits if it was pristine but you humans have damaged it. I guess a fair price would be 1.5" I said.  "So you would kill people for money? Children like my daughter?" he asked. I put down the fork and looked at him. I'm not stupid. I saw what he was doing. "If you think I wouldn't kill young humans you're wrong. I found a bunch in a yellow vehicle outside a city called Charlotte. I shook them out of there onto my mouth and swallowed the whole.  I found hundreds at some place with a symbol on top. Their age didn't save them from the bottom of my shoes. I might be an air head but I do try to do my job!" I yelled. "Then why wait? Kill us all starting with my only child if it's your job alien woman!" he yelled. I slammed my fork down and stomped out. "What have you done Jacob?!" Hannah yelled as I walked out the door.

 

I grew to my normal height and looked around for Katie. She was close by admiring a sunflower. "Hi Freya! Can you play with me?" she asked. I snatched her up so fast she was still holding onto the flower.  Down below people watched as I sat down. Katie wasn't fighting my grip. I opened my mouth and began to drop her in. "It's really dark in there! You gonna eat me?" she asked. No amount of fear in her voice. Childish innocence. I closed my mouth conflicted with my emotions. Why did I feel this?! What made her different?! "Can you put me on your shoulder before you eat me?" she asked. I found myself doing it not thinking. I felt a tickle as her bare feet dug into the skin of my neck. She used my hair to climb up to my ear. A tickle behind my ear and then she came back to my shoulder. "What did you just do?" I asked. "Put the flower behind your ear. Your hair is so pretty and shiny!" she said. I picked her off my shoulder and looked at her.  I found myself crying. "Did I make you sad?! I’m sorry!" she said. I hugged her against my cheek. I sat her down and walked off. I wanted to be alone. I heard tapping and looked to see them trying to rebuild this barn thing.

 

They all stopped as I approached. A slight crack sound and I saw part of the wall coming down. "Watch it!" I said catching it before it could crush a man and his teen son. "Let...let me help" I said. They built it quick. By sundown we had two walls up. I shrank down to human size and returned to the home. The humans have stopped fearing me so much but were still wary. The younger males though had a smile on their faces. Their parents didn't approve. Jacob had this shit eating grin about him. "What is it?" I asked. "I knew there was a reason God placed you here" he said. "I don't care about your primitive God" I said. "Now now. I'm curious. What stopped you from eating her?" Jacob asked. "I was this close Jacob. So close to eating your child I could literally taste her. She asked me if I was going to do it without fear or judgement. I...I couldn't do it. You daughter is the first human...the first person in a long time not to judge me. Not call me names. Not to think down of me" I said starting to cry. He put his hand on my shoulder.

 

"We Amish try not to judge others too much. That is not or job. That's god's but then again we are human. Many don't like you here. The men really don't like you and many women also. The boys here have taken notice of you much to the disdain of their parents. But today we all saw you save brother Jerimiah and his son Aaron. They see the potential in you just like I can now. I won't say it will be easy but you are welcome to live among us" he said. I was utterly shocked to hear that. These humans will forgive me for killing so many and let me live among them?! "Jacob I can't. I..."

 

"Don't decide so quickly! Just think about it. Kathrine would love it if you did" he said. I nodded and went to my room. I laid in bed thinking about the offer. Could I live as a human? What about my job? What about my friends? Oh shit my friends! They're still out there working! I opened up a comm channel. "Guys can you hear me?" I asked. "I hear you" Genise said. "Yeah what's up? Haven't heard from you in days. How's North America coming?" Milly asked. "Have you guys had any problems with what we're doing?" I asked. "They stopped trying to nuke me so no. I'm set to knock out some towns down south tomorrow" Milly said. "That's not what I meant. I mean problems...how should I put it...any guilt. I don't know if we should keep doing this" I said. The comm was silent. "Actually now that you say something..." Genise was saying.

 

Genise's campaign...

 

As soon as transport is complete I see my job is going to be difficult. I look at my map and see it's a city called Shanghai. Millions. Millions of them. Must have been the busy part of the day seeing how many of them were walking around. God they were small! They see me immediately and began screaming and running. Curious, I raised my shoe over a group and step on them. A weird squelch came from them and the sound of crunching. Damn, they got a lot of blood in them! I stepped on more and got the same. Hey, this is kinda fun! I began stomping through the city and bumped into a building. My ass knocked it over down on top of some of them. The cloud and small explosions obscured the street. It's amazing how small they were. How small everything was. I saw movement in a building and looked closer. I saw humans backing away as my face was inches from the window. I wanted a closer look at them.

 

I easily broke the glass with my fingers as I reached in. I couldn't see too well but I felt wriggling as my fingers wrapped around them. I pulled out two males and a female. A male was hanging onto the female's leg. He began to slip off and suddenly he lost his grip and fell to the street below. He made a wet thud when he landed. I couldn't help but laugh. My voice caused the humans in my grip to scream louder. Oh right them. I raised them close to my face. Incredible, they look just like us but smaller. They fought as hard as they could against my fingers and I got cool idea. I began to make a fist. The screaming intensified as my fingers contracted. Their small bodies began to creak. A shrill shriek came from them and then nothing but wet gurgling. Their bodies crunched and popped under pressure until squirts of red fluid shot from between my fingers. I opened my palm and saw just a ball of crushed meat. I let it fall to the street and shook my hand free of the warm blood coating it.

 

So many below that a traffic jam occurred. Easy. I stepped on these small metal things easily crushing them flat. So much so that the street turned red. A man running from his car fell down. He screamed as my foot descended onto him. I had killed hundreds within just 5 minutes but this area alone contained a billion. I enlarged myself to 6 miles tall. Now I could see everything. At this height I couldn't make out the people below but I knew they were there. "Alright Maxie. Let's do this" I said to my custom rifle. Maxie was the latest pulse rifle on the market. Capable of firing plasma energy in the terra watt range. Could disintegrate people with one shot or blown away an entire room. Military grade hardware. Don't ask how I got it. I took aim away from me and fired. The burst hit the city a distance away and a mushroom cloud arose God I love this thing! I began firing again and again until I started coughing on the smoke. A cratered ring around me said I was doing well. "Ow!" I said feeling something like beestings. Tiny metal things were flying around me. A simple swat and one just blew up on my hand. They have flying machines.

 

They kept firing until they gave up. The primitive morons flew close together. I simple pull of my trigger and they were caught in the plasma bolt. It passed through them in less than a second and just puffs of smoke were all that was left of them. I laughed at their burning city but it was big enough that at least a million survived. I took to the air and cranked Maxie to max. "Bye bye shanghai" I said firing. The recoil pushed me backwards and then the green flash of light.  After the flash an enormous (even for me) crater was there. Surrounding it was fire and smoke. This city was fucking well done. I flew to the next occupied area. I wanted to take some time with this one. I love blowing shit up but these humans are fun to kill. A body of water caught my eye as I landed. "Hangzhou? That's a word I guess" taking to myself. I shrank down to my normal height to see them better. My footsteps had already caused some destruction.

 

They fled seeing me. Some into a wooden building that looked old. I easily ripped the roof off.  They were clustered in there really tight. I grabbed a random one. A male teen maybe 17 years old. He was screaming. I brought him to my face. Now I'm not into cute things but his tiny crying face and tiny body was kinda cute. I touched it and he cringed. "Wow you are small! I poked his face harder and heard a tiny snap. He went limp. "Hey wake up!" I yelled. No response. I looked at him and saw he wasn't breathing. "You’re kidding! Just a poke caused your neck to snap?! You things really are fragile!" I said tossing him over my shoulder. I bent down and picked up another. A male again but older. Mid 30's by the look. I was gentler this time. "Please let me go" he begged. I smiled at his begging. Feeling him at my mercy caused my heart to quicken and my breathing to quicken. My mouth opened to breathe the terrible air. "No don't eat me! Oh god no! Put me down you fucking bitch!" he screamed. I was surprised. I've never thought about eating him. Now that's all I thought about especially after insulting me. I'd eaten live things before. Miley once dared me to swallow a live fish once when we were drunk. It tickled. Would he tickle me? One way to find out.

 

I tossed him inside and quickly swallowed. Oh shit! He's tickling me! I can feel him pounding on my stomach trying to escape! I patted my stomach and could actually feel his tiny fists. Hmm...he's slowing down. Is he giving up? Naw. I hadn't eaten any breakfast so I guess he was succumbing to my stomach acids. Let me try another. I bent down and grabbed another human. A female this time. Mid 20's. Interesting. They all look similar. Must be a kind of racial thing. "Please don't eat me!" she screamed. "Sucks to be human huh?" I said. She wriggled for her life so much her tiny shoes went flying off. I tossed her in but this time tried tasting humans. Unbelievable! She tasted salty and sweet and the same time! Her yelling vibrated my teeth. She was scrambling around trying to escape. Good luck with that. I sucked on her and sucked into, I lost that salty taste. Her flesh was still sweet though. Was she sweet in the inside? I positioned her over my back teeth. She knew what was coming because her screams intensified. I brought my teeth down on her and an explosion of salty wetness flooded my mouth. She shrieked.

 

I kept chewing and her screams weakened until I felt something hard and bit down. She was silent. I chewed her up good and swallowed. Fuck I wanted more! I felt someone caught on my teeth though. I pulled it out and looked. A skirt stained red. Mental note. Strip off clothing. I grabbed more and stripped them bare. I chewed them up and swallowed. A few more were swallowed whole. I could only imagine their last moments. Dying in darkness surrounded by burning liquid and being rained on by mushy remains. I began to get full after 10. A cute male around 16 was trying to hide. If he only stayed still he would've lived. I stripped him bare and tossed him in. I sucked on him and sighing like a minute I tasted something salty and sticky. "Are you kidding me?!" I thought. I knew what that taste was. I titled my head back and he bang to slide backwards. His tiny feet tried desperately to stop only to slip on my palate. With a gulp he was gone but I was pissed. "Son of a bitch! He came in my mouth!" I yelled. "Fuck you looking at!?" I yelled firing a shot into the building. It was a pile of burning wood instantly.

 

What came next didn't help my mood. A flash of bright light and I felt myself being thrown into the air. When I opened my eyes again everything in the city was burning. "Crazy little fucks used a nuke. Did they try this on anyone else?" I wondered. With this city gone I left. I looked at my Omni tool. 37 million dead already. Good start sort of. There were multiple towns along the way which were dusted easily. Closer and closer I headed to another large city. Fuck this area was huge! I eventually got there though. "Beijing. Well hello Beijing and goodbye...what the fuck!" I said as the sky just filled with missiles and ordinance. I quickly grew to a massive 7 mikes tall and just in time. The missiles were like pinpricks to me but smaller they would hurt quite a bit.  Cannons and metal hardened vehicles shot at me. My ankles could feel their fire. It was annoying me. At my size I could crush dozens of them with one stomp and I did. My footsteps toppled buildings. Flattened the sturdiest of their vehicles. Swatted the flimsy aircraft out of the sky. Then a lone aircraft, larger than the others shot a single missile at me. "Just one?" I asked. My radiological alarm went off. "Mother-*BOOM*"

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 9...Fixer Upper Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

now back to the show

The nuke struck me in the stomach and sent me to the ground. I killed thousands as I fell and the blast wave knocked down or incinerated everything around me locally. It struck me so hard I puked. My vomit snuffed out the fires below. I could see tiny skulls and bones in it. Funny thing was the size belt grows whatever is in its field. In this case me and my clothes and rifle. So to human perspective the skulls and shit I threw up were about the size of someone 300 or so feet tall. If you were in my stomach and survived you'd be grown too. That was the only funny thing about this. My throat stung from puking. My stomach sore and soon bruised. It was a small nuke, probably a tactical yield, but it hit me point blank. "So this is how it's gonna be? Fine. Fuckin' fine. My way at least some of this puny fucking city would survive but not now!" I yelled. I cranked my rifle to 100%. I pulled the trigger. Within a second a mushroom cloud cloaked in green erupted from the city. "DID YOU LIKE THAT?! DID YOU?!" I screamed. I flew into the air and began firing in all directions. I smiled at the massive explosions all around me. The smoke billowing in the air. The artillery getting weaker by the minute. "Die you weak puny things die!" I yelled. I kept pulling the trigger until I noticed the rifle stopped firing. It had overheated. Even the custom heat sinks I had installed had overheated. First time that ever happened to me.

 

The city was a smoking wasteland. Hardly anything was still standing. The sound of tiny explosions and my heavy breathing was all that to be heard. My hands shook as the adrenaline wore off. My stomach ached. I felt as empty as this city. I flew off. I found a quiet place to touch down. A village nearby afforded me a light dinner. At 500 ft. they didn't fill me up much.  Normally I'd be thrilled at the explosions and killing. Hell, eating them was fun too but seeing that empty city stuck in my mind. Freya called us to see how we were doing. Everyone was doing their job. I had the highest kill rate. This part of the world was jammed with humans. City after city. Town after town. I would have to get them to help. Just covering this area called Russia would be hard and I hadn't even cleared 10% of this China place yet. 

Why did I feel so empty? What made this place special?! Fuck it. I'm going to sleep. 

 

I awoke to the sound of jets overhead. They must have seen me some way. Some quick shots easily took them out but I knew from experience they could actually hurt me if given the chance. I wouldn't let them. I looked for a large city to continue my job. "Yangchuan" I said to myself. A city not far from where I was yesterday. Villages dotted the land as I flew. Only one shot was all it took. Now and then I spotted jets similar to the ones that tried to kill me yesterday. I blew up one and triggered its nuclear payload. Humans were slow to learn it seemed. My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten since yesterday. Time to find a village. It didn't take two minutes to find one. It looked different from the others. Whatever. I landed and shrank down to regular height. If I was going to eat them it was better at this size. Humans were more filling this way.

 

Males. Only males were here. Young and old and hairless. Weird. They all wore orange robes. What is this place?! Some fled seeing me. Dozens of them. I couldn't eat them all like this so I could play with some. A few quick stomps killed a bunch. My fist a few more. The others didn't move. They walked into the building. Yes walked not ran. I sat down my rifle and then myself as I pried the roof off this building. They were sitting! Actually sitting! 10 of them just sitting there like nothing were wrong! Wait. Are they humming? I picked up one. An old man. "Hey. Look at me!" I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me and then shut them and hummed. "Crazy old fool!" I said tossing him away. This was getting to me. Another old man did nothing as I pushed my thumb onto his body. The others did nothing as he flattened! I began picking them up one by one and tearing off their clothes before swallowing them. There were three left. A teenager around 18 or 19 a boy around 12, and a man in his mid 20's.

 

"What's with you?! Why won't you scream, fight, or run?!" I yelled. The boy moved but the older male there coughed. The boy went back to humming. I hate being ignored! I figured the boy would be easiest to scare. I picked him up roughly and stripped him. "I'm going to eat him! I will!" I yelled. They hummed still. The boy was scared but didn't scream or fight. I licked him and still didn't scream. Slowly I sucked him into my mouth. I bent down so they could see me. The boy grunted a little as I sucked on him. Then I slurped him into my mouth. It began to give me the creeps as the boy didn't scream or fight even laying on my tongue. I know a way to make him scream. "Watch and listen" I mumbled to them. I began chewing him up. Now he was screaming. He was screaming out of pain but not fear but it was enough. Or so I thought...

 

I know they could hear the boy scrim get as his body was chewed to bits. They flinched ever so slightly. As they opened their eyes I opened my mouth. Surely the sight of a fellow young human chewed to mush would unnerve them. I didn't. If anything they hummed ever so louder.  I swallowed what was left of the boy and grabbed the older teen. I stripped him and thought about how to get them to react. Eating them didn't work. Had to try something else. Well, even with the bald head he was cute. That gave me an idea. I brought him to my mouth and sucked his tiny penis in between my lips. He gasped. Ha! A male alright! I sucked him harder and he breathed hard and muttered something that sounded like a chant. His friend below followed suit. His chanting got faster as I sucked harder. He gasped and stuttered as I tasted a spurt of something salty inside. Human cum. I remember it from yesterday. More pleasant this time though. "You like that? Getting blown by a giant woman? Well?" I asked. He kept chanting and humming. "Motherfucker say something! Cry, scream, beg or some fucking thing?!" I yelled. He looked dead at me and cupped his hands. He closed his eyes and went back to chanting. "Fucking weirdo! This whole place is full of weirdos!" I said tossing him into my mouth and gulping him down. Only one left.

 

I grabbed him pissed. "Why won't you beg or scream or fucking run away like the others?! WHY?!" I yelled. I felt tears running down my cheeks. One tear hit his head. He stopped chanting. "Why is it important that we fear you?" he asked. I was shocked by the sudden speech and more shocked by the question. "I...I don't know" I answered. I didn't know. I seriously didn't know. "Why did you all just sit there as I slowing down slowly killed you all? You didn't even try to run even after I ate the young boy!" I said. "Do you fear the dark clouds that come before rain? Or the sunset before nightfall?" he asked. "Of course not! Those things happen. That's natural" I replied. "Yes natural. The natural course of events. Buddha teaches us that it is pointless to fear the inevitable including death" he said. "So you're telling me you all didn't fear me because you knew I was going to kill you all?  Are you serious?!" I asked. He smiled at me.

 

"The only thing we fear is lack of enlightenment" he said. "And if I kill you right here?" I asked. "Then I will have died with Buddha in my heart and you will have done me a great kindness" he said. His answer gave me the chills and I sat him back down. "Now that you have asked questions of me may I ask them of you?" he asked. "Why the fuck not?" I answered. "You seem bent on killing. Why?" he asked. "It's my job" I said. "And if your job said to kill those close to you would you?" he asked. "Fuck no!" I said. "Hmmm....we are taught that all life has value. Your ability to choose says that you can break the cycle you yourself have set" he said. "You make it sound easy. I have killed over 100 million of your kind already. Why stop now?" I asked. "You stopped to ask me questions did you not?" he asked. He smiled again seeing my surprised expression. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Yang Chen. I am an acolyte of this temple. It seems the only one now" he said. Why did I feel embarrassed hearing that?

 

"Who is this Buddha you speak of?" I asked. "He was the one who taught us the way to enlightenment. Would you like to find enlightenment?" he asked. This man made me feel something I couldn't explain. "I will give you one day. If you fail to persuade me I will eat you" I said. "Fair enough. Sit down I and we shall begin" he said. He walked to the center of this place. Around him were the crushed bodies of his friends and yet didn't bat an eye. He sat down and folded his legs. I imitated him and sat down. "Now. Take off your shoes. One must feel the earth under one's feet and the wind on their body. The first rule to seek enlightenment is to become one with your surroundings" he said. "Don't think that's a good idea. I've been wearing these for two days and I've been working up a sweat" I said. "The effects of the body matters not for it is natural and not to be ashamed of" he said. I tugged off my shoes and we both were assaulted with the smell of my sweaty feet. "Ugh, still think that was a good idea?" I asked. "Ahem....now then let's begin" he said.

 

"Desire clouds enlightenment. Want causes us to choose that which is beyond our grasp. We must extinguish wants and desires. What is it you desire?" he asked. "Money I guess" I said. "Ah a universal want. Money is just money. What do you want to do with it?" he asked. "I want to buy a gun" I said. "Why do you want it? You have a gun already" he said looking at my rifle. "I like guns is all" I said. "Why?" he asked. I was getting annoyed by this. "I grew up with them. Dad liked it when I was interested in guns" I said. "Your father wanted you to like guns?" he asked. "Yeah. Dad was in the military and wanted me to join too. When I didn't he was angry but when I started practice shooting he warmed back up to me" I said. "So you desire your father's approval" he said. "Who doesn't?" I asked. "We live our lives following birth, growth, maturity, and then death. Nowhere in this cycle does it say live someone else's life" he said. 

 

"So you're saying I've wasted my life. If so then this lesson is over and you die" I said. "I said no such thing. What I'm saying is the path you chose belongs to another. You must find your own path. Now, what do you feel right now?" he asked. "Angry and confused" I said. "Good. That means my words were heard. Now to eliminate desires one must clear their mind. Close your eyes and focus on what you feel outside your emotions" he said. I closed my eyes and relaxed. After a minute he spoke again. "What do you feel?" he asked. "The wind between my toes. The dampness of the air. The aftertaste of that boy" I said. "I see. And in your mind?" he asked. "More calm" I said. "And what do you hear?" he asked. "The birds. I hear birds. I...I didn't hear them before" I said. "That is your senses being focused by the mind. Once you unburden your mind everything becomes clearer" he said.

 

Over the next few hours he taught me special breathing. He spoke more of this Buddha person. He taught me a chant. That evening he was surprised to see me burying his dead. "Why did you decide to do this?" he asked. "Didn't feel like smelling them all decomposing" I said. He smiled. "What's so amusing?" I asked. "You have been here but a day and you've already changed" he said. "Bullshit. All you did was teach me how to breathe hard and made me look at my life. A good boyfriend fucking me can do that" I said. "And yet you killed millions and showed compassion to the same people twice in one day" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked off. I was hungry and spotted a hairy mammal. I caught it and ate it raw. Still hungry. I caught more animals and ate them as well but found myself wanting human meat. So sweet and tender. I thought about heading back and eating that ridiculous monk.

 

I decided not to. I promised to give him a full day. By tomorrow morning we would see if he was successful. I slept in the woods. By morning I shrank down and used a cold river to wash up. I returned to the place he was. He called it a temple. Maybe this Buddha person was a god. "Better get started. Time's ticking" I said. "You must clear you mind more than like yesterday. It must be still as a lake in winter" he said. I closed my eyes. He waited. "You are fidgeting. Why? What's in your mind" he asked. "I'm uncomfortable being this size" I said. "Then grow" he said. I grew to 50 ft. "Now try again" he said. He waited again. "I see you are still having trouble. It's to be expected" he said. "Any advice?" I asked. "You need an aide. A door to open thought. Tell me. Does a tree make a sound if it falls in the woods and no one’s around to hear?" he asked. "Of course it does. It makes a big fuckin' boom" I replied. "Does it? How does sound exist if there's nobody around to perceive it?" he asked. "You don't need somebody around to know it makes a sound. It moves it makes sound. That simple" I said.

 

"So movement begets sound? In that case knock on the sky so we can hear that sound it makes” he said. I was about to say how stupid that sounded until I realized what he meant. What we think is true can be false. Sound doesn't travel in space even if a ship passes by you won't hear it. What I said was just as stupid as what he said. I began to understand by what he meant by open thought.  I went to clear my mind. I sat for hours. My feet became numb. *WHACK*"Ow! What was that for!?" I said feeling the pain on my bare sole. "You dozed off. Normally I'd smack the head with this rod but I figured the climb up there would take too long" he said. "Did you just crack a joke?" I asked. "What? Buddhists can crack jokes. Ever hear the one about the Buddhist and the hot dog salesman? He asked to make him one   with everything" he said smiling. "I don't get it? What's a hot dog?" I asked. "Alien indeed" he said lowering his head. "Just don't smack my bare feet again. They're a little sensitive from all the walking and crushing" I said. "Then don't sleep" he said. I cleared my mind once more. My breathing relaxed and my heart rate slowed. I sat there motionless waiting for something to happen. My mind was blank and calm. I was the calmest I'd been in years.

 

All of a sudden I felt something and opened my eyes. I was in a city. A human city surrounded by people. I...I was their size! "Where am I?! What's...what's that sound?!" I said hearing booms.  I fumbled for my size belt controls only to find the belt wasn't on me. Another boom. I looked and saw something impossible. "Aura! Help! Something happened to me and I'm stuck at this size!" I screamed. Humans were running past me. People were fleeing into buildings and underground tunnels. Many were stampeding each other. "Run all you want! You're gonna either end up in my pussy or tummy!" Aura said. "Aura please!!" I yelled. Another earth shattering boom as her bare feet extinguished the lives of dozens of humans. She was every bit of 700 ft. Could she even distinguish me from the others? A shadow loomed overhead as she raised her right foot over where I was. "NO! AURA NO!" I screamed as her dirty sole came down at lightning speed.

 

"I'm...I'm not dead" I said not feeling a squishy split second death. The smell was overpowering. I looked around to see massive fleshy walls around me covered with sweat, dirt, and blood. "Oh god" I said realizing what happened.  "Hmm...one got lucky. Lucky little human taking refuge between my toes" Aura said. "A more direct approach" she said bending down. She plucked me up between her fingernails. She brought me to her face. "Aura it’s me Genise! Please recognize me!" I screamed. "You're cute. Tasty looking too" she said opening her mouth. "NO! Aura don't eat me!" I yelled. She dangled me over her mouth and dropped me. I landed in her tongue and began to slide backwards. "Aura I'm sorry for calling you names like slut or whore! Don't do this! DON'T EAT ME!" I screamed. Her tongue arched up and I tumbled backwards right down her throat. I land in a pool of hot liquid that begins to burn my skin. "She's...she's going to digest me!" I screamed. I heard crying and screaming not of my own around me.

 

Her previous victims are here with me. The burning hurts more and it's stings my lungs to breathe. "Mommy it hurts!" a young female voice screams. "Mommy here baby! Mommy’s here!" an older voice yells. I begin to pass out from lack of oxygen. I start to sink into the liquid. Funny, it's doesn't hurt as much now. I...want my friends. I want to go...I want my daddy. "Oh god!" I yell opening my eyes. The temple is around me and the monk stares at me. I quickly get up and run away. "*AAACHK!* oh shit. Shit shit shit!" I said puking. My hands tremble as what's in my mind is fresh. I swear I can still smell the gastric juices. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Fuck was that?!" I yelled. "You seemed to have a powerful vision during your mediation. You are lucky indeed" he said. "LUCK?! That was the most horrible thing I ever saw!" I yelled. "Relax yourself. Sometimes a vision can overpower our minds. Enlightenment isn't an easy path. Each journey to it is different from one person to the next. Some find it in realization that everything is illusion. Others find it in unattaching from worldly desires. And then some find it by connecting to the energy all around us" he said.

 

"If that's enlightenment then you can keep it" I said. "Tell me. What did you see?" She asked. "I saw myself in a city under attack by my friend. She didn't recognize me and she...she ate me. I felt it all. The fear, the pain, death" I said. "Oh, fortunate indeed. You found your path by connecting with the souls of others. What you felt was real. You felt the death of a person out there meeting their end by your friend. You girl are a prodigy. Only two days and your first vision" he said.

 

"That...that was real?" I asked. He nodded. "What is your name girl?" he asked. "Genise" I replied. "Genise. I can guess what you are feeling but know this. Visions like yours can show you things never before thought of. Not all gifts come in nice wrappings. Now for an important question. The most important one of today. Will you still eat me?" he asked. With the thought of someone suffering like that I wanted to throw up again. "No I don’t think so" I replied. He smiled. "There's always tomorrow. Rest now" he said tapping my knee and walking off. I heard him muster a mutter something. "When the pupil is ready indeed. I get that saying now" he said. I awoke the next day and shrank myself to his size. He had that stupid grin on his face as I sat next to him eating breakfast. "My size today?" he asked. I shot him a look and he just passed the rice bowl.

 

Over the week I mediated more. The first few visions terrified me. One I was a child hiding under a bed as the house shook. Another I was a teacher I think and watched my students be devoured by Freya. The monk just tapped my shoulder or head as I shook them off. As I calmed further the visions got better. I was a mother with my kids and husband. We were on a farm surrounded by mountains. So peaceful. I woke up with tears coming out of my eyes. Every day the monk asked the same question. "Will you eat me today?" By the end of the week I had realized my life was empty. Chasing approval from others. Fighting males to prove my strength. The only good thing in my life was my friends. This lesson took over 50 million lives to learn. Humans were creatures that were flawed and weak but so were we. My rifle looked like an abomination in my eyes. Then that day came...

 

I heard jets overhead. They must have narrowed down where I was. I shouldn't have stayed this long. "I have to go!" I yelled. "The monk looked above and then at me. One jet peeled off from the others. One bigger and all too familiar. "NO!" I yelled. I engaged my size belt and grew to one mile. I covered the temple with my body. I stared at the very tiny Yang Chen. "Don’t give up your path" I heard him yell. A bright flash and it took all I had to not be pushed into the ground. I kneeled there not moving for Oberon a minute as the smoke cleared. As I did everything around me was dust. A tiny shadow where he had stood was burned into the scorching hot stone. That shadow was all that was left of the monk who saw something in me I didn't see for myself. My tears sizzled into steam as they fell on the ground. I stood up not caring about the bruises on my back. I grew to 5 miles. "Don't give up your path" he said in my mind. "GO AWAY!!!!" I screamed as hard as I could. The shockwaves from my voice caused the jets to tumble in the air. They quickly flew away.

 

I stumbled away. I didn't look back. I couldn't. I had no rifle. The prized custom rifle I cherished was gone and I didn't give one fuck about it. I saw dozens of towns and villages as I walked aimlessly. My stomach growled but I didn't eat one human. I shrank down to normal height and ate the local wildlife. I can't do this anymore. I have to tell the others I'm out. My comm comes on. It's Freya. She sounds worried. She asks a question I so happy to hear I want to cry. “Actually now that you say something I don't want to either" I say. "Aura? What about you?" Freya asks. "I thought it was just me...

 

Aura's campaign...

 

As soon as transport is complete I can feel cold wetness. "Dammit Milly! My shoes are ruined!" I said seeing her placing me in some kind of river. "Hell am I anyway?" I wonder. I look at the map. "London. Place looks crowded and it smells. Eww! The water is all brown!" I said. Place smelled of soot and dampness. I wade out of this nasty river onto the bank. People are screaming and fleeing from me. They're really cute being only 3 or 4 inches tall. Maybe this won't be so bad. I sit down and feel something crunch. I move my Burt a little and more crunching. A tiny male human around 40 years old is stumbling around near me. "Did I sit on something?" I asked. He starts to scream. "Hey I asked you a question ugly guy! Did I sit on something?!" I yelled. "A...a woman walking her dog!" he yelled. "Ehhh...guess they're the first. Thanks" I said slamming my hand down on him. His little body exploded under my palm. "Yuck. They have so much blood in them" I say washing my hand in the water. I take off my shoes and duo the water out. I wriggle my toes a bit and stand back up.

 

"This is gonna take some effort. Supersize time!" I yelled growing to a mile tall. I can see the city way better now. The humans below are like tiny ants. I press my bare sole down on a group and feel them just turn to paste. "Tickles!" I say feeling them stuck between my toes. I simple scrunch and they stop. I step on more and more. My footsteps leave bloody prints into the cracked street. "Shit this is fun!" I said knocking down a building. "Watch out below!" I said knocking over a tall one. The smoke and fire below is gathering. I walk forward out of it.  What's that?" I said seeing something red racing from me. I easily snatch it up and look closer. "Humans are inside!" I said. My fingernail pulls the roof off and I can hear faint screams. I poke it a bit and see red on my fingertip. I lick it. "Salty but good" tasting their blood. I poke it again and this time I see some humans are still alive stuck like glue to my fingertip. I bring it closer to my eye. A human in pink caught my eye. Like a pink ant she is. I bring my finger to my mouth and the tiny thing struggles harder. I suck some air and they all get inhaled into my mouth. I swallow. "Didn't taste a thing. Guess I need more" I think.

 

I dump them all into my mouth but I still can't taste them all too well. Faint but there. They go down effortlessly. I need a whole lot more. Fortunately thousands are below me on the street. I get on my knees crushing a few dozen but now my face is even with the street. They panic even more. "Don't run away. I just wanna eat you is all. Especially the cute ones hehe" I say teasing them. It's so cute how they just runnier each other! I begin licking them off the street. The pavement shines in the sunlight. I don't swallow. I lick up more and more saving them in my cheeks like a rodent. After a minute I must have had a couple hundred in my mouth. Now I can taste them! They were delicious. They start to stop moving. My saliva must be drowning them. I start chewing and my knees almost buckle. So salty and sweet! Like spiced curcansian ham! I miss that ham. Ate it with my parents on the holidays.  I began scoping them up by the hundreds and dumping them into my mouth. I would chew them up or just swallow them whole. God! How can such creatures taste so good?!

 

Huh...something's stuck between my teeth. My fingernail dislodges it. "It was a human? Wow that must suck" I said sucking him back in. I ran through the city not caring about the buildings I was knocking over. "This is so much fun!" I said laughing. A saw a building sparkling in the distance. It was shaped totally different from the others. Shaped like a dildo. That gave me an idea. I ripped it from the ground destroying the lower part but leaving most intact. Little pretty sparkles of glass and humans fell from the base. I looked closer and could see many humans still inside. "Hold on to something! You're going for a ride!" I said pulling my bottom down. My pussy could feel the warm air. It was getting wet with anticipation. I gently shoved the building inside me.

 

It was easy really. At my size it wasn't very big but it was doing the job. My fingers gripped the bottom as I shoved it in and out of me. I could see the humans below watching. Some if not most fleeing but more than a few watching. "Oh fuck! Even small it feels good! How is it in there?! Am I going to fast?! I bet a few windows got broken. My juices flooding in. Creeping up to you. Don't worry about drowning! You'll all die before that!" I yell. My juices fall to the street below and I can see the stupid humans who wanted to watch get covered and immersed. "Haha! Look how pathetic you are! Drowning in the middle of a street! Let me help you out!" I yell. I slam my bare foot down on them giving them sweaty, dirty, crushing mercy. I feel my orgasm building. "I'm cumming!" I scream. I fall backward as an intense orgasm take hold. I crushed hundreds...no thousands under my ass and back. It takes a minute for me to calm down. I pull out the ruined building and look in. Sure enough most of the windows were broken but I'm not worried. At my size I can easily wash out any glass and won't hurt myself.

 

What humans I see are motionless and are just floating around inside. "Whoops. I promised to kill you before you all drowned. Sorry" I say tossing the building over my shoulder. Most of the humans are off the street now. "Well I guess I should get down to blowing them all away" I said cranking up the belt. I was now 5 miles tall and I take off into the air. I did some good damage but this city was really big. "This is going to take a few shots" I said dialing the rifle to max. I fired off in the distance and a green flash and a mushroom cloud expands over the horizon. I begin firing around me and stop when I can't see. I wait for the smoke to clear. This London place is littered with craters. Most of it is burning. One lone building remains. "Sturdy thing aren't you? Looks like a castle. Well it's my job to be thorough" I said taking aim. This castle was obliterated. I can hear a while of aircraft coming at me.

 

"A little late aren't you? Most of the city is dead" I said seeing them come into view. Like gnats or flies they came at me. Firing missiles that made me scratch like insect bites. I just stood there laughing. It was funny to see them fight so hard. Guess killing a few million pissed them off. One flew right at my face and shot my eye. "Okay that stings!" I yell swatting at it. It blew up being hit by my hand. I swatted more of them until one remained. He was running fast and I held out my hand. He barely missed flying to it. It slowed him down enough that my face was able to move close to him. I opened my mouth and closed it over him. With at second I felt him hit my front teeth and explode. "Blech! That was nasty! Like tasting burnt bread!" I said spitting the wreckage out. "Time to move on" I said figuring my job where was done. There were hundreds of tiny villages on what seemed to be this island. Dozens of cities too. I flew overhead just blasting villages.  They blew up so easily. Just one shot did it. But late afternoon I had destroyed 25 villages and 3 cities. I had a full belly too but my pussy wanted to have some fun. Hmm...Newcastle. That'll be fun. What is that shrill screech? *BOOOOM!*

 

It must have been a good hour before I awoke. I opened my eyes to see the meadow I've been flying over was scorched black. "Ow my back! Stupid humans and their stupid nuclear bomb!" I yelled. Those tiny assholes airbursted a nuke in my flight path! I could hear jets flying overhead. They dropped bombs on me which stung but that was it. One hit me right in the pubic hair. "That's what I get for not putting my bottom back on. Damn thing is probably back in London if it's intact" I mutter as I grab my fallen rifle. I dial it to 10%. More than enough. I easily take out most of them but I see a black one higher than the rest. It fired something and pulled away. "Not this time!" I yell firing at it. The flash of light blinds me but it was far away enough the blast doesn't do much to me. Just pushes me a little. "Bring it! Either my rifle, tummy or pussy is ready to end you tiny lives!" I yell. That reminded me. "Oh yeah. Newcastle" I said flying again.

 

When I got there I saw how large this city really was. Way bigger than thought. They were ready for me. Metal vehicles with long tubes coming out of them fired at me. Missiles streaked overhead. Artillery was hitting all around me. I had to strain my eyes to see but I saw out over the ocean puffs of smoke. A shot from my rifle and a few seconds later that artillery had stopped. Good now for the others. A shot here and there destroyed many of them as well as taking out portions of the city. It was clear that I wasn’t going to get my kicks here.  "Patience Aura" I said to myself. Max power and I let this city have it. Within minutes this city was gone too. "This is boring and tedious!" I said pissed. Blowing up cities this way was quick but not fun. I had a ball crushing humans and kicking over buildings. "Is it so much to ask for some relaxing killing and raping and not be nuked or shot at?!" I yelled. I was yelling at a dead city. Whatever survivors there were I bet they didn't care about how I felt.

 

Freya called to check up on us. I was happy to see that they liked eating humans too. No surprise Genise had the most kills. That girl loves to fight. This country is nice. Too bad I have to raze it. Bet there are cute boys all around here. Whatever. Night night. The warm sun woke me up and I was hungry. After demolishing the northern part of this island swept back down.    Found a nice village here and shrank down to enjoy it. A few hundred humans here that cowered in their little homes. I was 400 ft. tall as I strode in. "Come on out!" I yelled. Nope. Nada. "Fine be that way" I said tearing off roofs. I found them under tiny beds or tables. Plucked up one man and tossed him into my mouth. Swallowed him whole. At my size they were barely a half inch big. I began emptying out houses. A boy around 10 hid under his bed but I saw him. I enjoyed sucking on his cute body before swallowing him. Dammit. Just kids and old people around here. Where's the teens and young men! My fucking pussy aches! "Oh what do we have here?" I said seeing a vehicle race off. Silly humans. Like they can sneak away. I grab the small car and rip the roof off. Inside were three humans. An older male, an older female, and...about fucking time! A teen male!

 

"Please don't kill us!" the woman screamed. I pull the male out and eat him as they watch. "No dad!" the teen screamed. I reach for the teenager. "Not my baby! Not my son!" the woman begged. I yank the boy out and brought him to my face. He was a cutie alright. Around 15 or so and scared to death. His crying was making me horny. "Don't eat my baby!" The woman screamed. "I won't eat him" I told her. She stopped crying. "I'm just going to shove him up my pussy for a while is all" I said. She had a look of terror on her face. I faintly heard her screams as I tossed the car away. I giggled when it exploded on the ground. "Now that they are gone. Let's get intimate" I said. I sat down crushing some houses and people. "What's your name?" I asked. "K-Kenneth" he said stuttering. "Well Kenneth you ever see a girl's pussy before?" I asked. He shook his head. "Well today's your lucky day!" I said shoving him in. Immediately I felt him squirming to live. "Oh that's feels so good! A dildo can't do this! I know what you need! Friends!" I yell. I rip off the roofs of nearby houses and shops.

 

I found more of them and shoved them all inside me. I didn't care about their ages or genders. Fuck, they all squirm just as good! A few I ate just because I could. I chewed up a bunch as I fingerfucked myself pushing them back against my cervix.  A man was fighting my tongue as I climaxed. "AAAHHHHH!" I yelled. I ended up choking a bit as the man was lodged in my throat. I spat him out and he landed on the grass. "I'm alive!" he was screaming until my fist crushed him into the dirt. "Guess again" I said. I noticed soon after that no moving or squirming from my pussy. Why did you stop?" I asked. I parted my lips and began to pull them out. My juices had a tinge of red in it. Eventually I got them all out. A good 7 or 8 got in there. Whew! Guess I got carried away. Not a single one moved or was breathing. Half had their bodies and limbs bent at weird angles. They were all soaking wet. "Aw. Guess my pussy was too much for you" I said standing up. I just left them there. I picked up my rifle and fired a single shot into the village. Most of it went up in flames.

 

It was strange. It felt fun as shit to use and kill these things but seeing them all broken on the ground like this. It made me queasy. Naw, I must have over eaten. I flew off and went back to this boring job. Over the next 4 days I obliterated every city and town along the way. I spared most of the villages. Too damn many! Thought I did have fun with a few. Ate and raped to my heart’s content. I had just begun to finish up the southern part of the island when I spotted something interesting. A lone building surrounded by beautiful meadows. I wondered if anyone was there. Since my attack began humans fled the cities but the problem for them was other towns must have refused to help. How many thousands did I find alone in the open? It seemed every night I was washing my feet free of the red stains on them. If you were a human and came across a flattened expanse of earth, you can bet in the center were flattened humans. At 1000 ft. tall it took no effort to crush and eat the whole lot. If I was hungry I'd just lick them up like crumbs. If I was horny I'd just shove them up my cunt. Hell, I walked 30 miles with them just falling out of me.

 

Wonder what a human was thinking when they come across a drowned sticky human alone in the countryside. Or better yet walking along and finding a giant log of shit with thousands of bones in it. Frail little things. Like this building here. Just a few stomps and kicks would wipe it out. No, let me have some fun. I owe myself that. I shrank down to normal height. A sign in front of it read "Slindon College". "Oh so it's a school! Maybe they have cute boys here too!" I said. I quickly went to the building and bent down. I could see the students inside cowering through a large window. It took some tugging to pull the roof off. Damn thing was tough! I tossed the roof aside and grinned at the humans below. They were screaming and crying. About 30 or so humans. Most looked to be over 13 years of age. A few adults but not many at all.

 

"Hi you little cuties! Why don't you come outside so we can get to know each other better?" I asked. Not one moved. I took my thumb and pushed down on a young boy around 14 and slowly ground his body into the floor. Kids wailed and a few threw up seeing his guts and bones pop from under my giant digit. "I wasn't asking if you get my drift" I said. This time they walked out of the main building. "Please miss don't hurt the kids!" an older man begged. He looked to be around 40 years old but he wasn't ugly. Kinda cute maybe. He was dressed in all black and had a shiny necklace with a weird gold t on it. "Where are the others? Don't tell me this is all the humans there are" I said. "The others...they left last week. Their parents feared for them and had them come home. Not that it did I any good hearing what you did" he said. "Well if they lived in a big town or city I can't argue that" I said. "Please miss. Show mercy to these children. In the name of the Holy Father show mercy" he said.

 

"I don't know who this Holy Father is but I'm just having fun while I'm on the job" I said. "What fun could you have with us?" he asked frightened. I grabbed a random person. Another boy but older. A chubby kid. Not cute or anything and tossed him onto my mouth. Bet they could hear his screams coming from behind my lips as I swallowed him whole. "That among other things" I said. "NO! If you must do such wicked things then take me and spare the rest!" he cried. "Tell you what. I won't eat anyone else if you all do exactly as I say" I said. He looked at the students and then me and nodded. "Great! First things first. Divide you all into teams. There were 28 of them left. That meant a 7 person team of four. Perfect. After doing that it was time to play. "First off get naked. Being naked is more fun anyway" I said. I had to lick my lips to remind them what they were dealing with. They all stood naked. Shamed and covering themselves. The boys I noticed looked at the girls often. Good. That will serve them well.   

 

"First team will service my feet. It's been some days since I had someone rub them well. You guys can do that. Now for the next team. Hmm...more boys than girls here. Guess what you lucky little guys. You get to fuck me. Yeah. Fuck my giant pussy. As for this group. You fuck each other. Give us a nice show haha! And as for the last team. Hmm...what to do. Oh I know. You get to massage my breasts. Gets stuffy wearing this combat bra for so long. Maybe you will get lucky and get kissed by me teehee!" I said giggling. Not one smiled especially the ones that had to fuck for me. "If you don't want to fuck I can put you on asshole duty. Like this one here. You want to service my asshole sweetie?" I asked an embarrassed 13 year old boy. He quickly shook his head. "Alright. Get to work" I told them. I felt tiny hands rubbing my dirty soles. Tiny tongues licking away the sweat and filth. The second team clumsily began trying to fuck me. A few climbed on top of my crotch to fuck me while those below took turns fucking and then trading off.

 

The third group reluctantly began their orgy. "Show some spirit! You there little man! Bet you just wanted an excuse to fuck these young girls. Go ahead and fuck that one there all alone" I said pointing to a short geeky girl around 14. I watched him as he shoved his tiny human prick into the girl. Both cried out in either pain or pleasure. I didn't care which. Watching them rape one another felt so good! So much I shoved one unlucky boy into my pussy. I glanced down and saw his arms sticking out trying to grasp for help. "Push him deeper! I don't want risking my little ones climbing on me to fall off!" I said. The older teen shut his eyes and pushed on the boy who had just got his head free of my lips. "No Richard! Help m-" he was screaming before his fellow student shoved him back in. "Good boy! You ever fuck a girl before?" I asked. "No...no ma'am!" he replied still terrified. "Well today's your special day! You have your virginity taken by a cute giantess alien and you get to cum in her. Isn't that great?!" I yelled. "Y-yes!" he cried. I felt the tiny humans crawling on my breasts and rubbing my nipples. "That tickles so good!" I yelled. I felt one below cumming ever so slightly in me. I always did have a sensitive cunt. Made me cum so easily.

 

I felt a human between my toes rubbing the space between them. A cute girl and boy were on top of my breasts and tumbled off to the side. I caught them just before they could fall a good 20 ft. They looked happy for a second before they realized where they were. They looked up at my smiling face. God they looked delicious. I shoved them both into my mouth quickly. Ah this is the life. Tinies fucking me. Tines worshipping my sweaty feet. Tinies massaging my tits and of course tinies delectifying my taste buds. Oh. What's this? I felt tiny hands trying to pry open my lips. They had no chance of that but it's fun to play with them a little before eating them. That and to savor the sweet taste of their flesh more. I parted my lips a bit and one squeezed out. It was the boy! I pulled him out and felt the girl trying the same thing. This time I kept my lips shut. "You thought you'd escape?" I asked mumbling.

 

"Spit her out! Please spit out my sister!" he screamed. "Sister? I don't know. She tastes pretty good. I don't have much use for girls expect when I'm drunk. I prefer boys. And you are really cute" I said. He was adorable. Those sad eyes on his 14 year old face stirred my growing orgasm. I rubbed his little cock which sprang to life. He whimpered as I sucked it in. His tiny legs kicked around as I sucked him. I grabbed one leg and tickled his bare foot. He just cried more. Being young he didn't last long and ended up cumming. Oh fuck I love that taste! He was gasping and looking at me. I smiled ever so slightly and swallowed. Little sister and cum right down to my tummy. "NOOOO!" he hollered. I smacked my lips. "She's still alive you know. I can feel her trying to escape. Humans last about a minute in there. Listen" I said placing him on my stomach. He sobbed as he heard her screaming amongst the churning of my stomach.

 

"Aw don't be sad. You can join her if you want. Really" I said. He just stared at my stomach. "Damn. I broke his mind. Fragile things" I thought. He didn't even cry as I lowered him into my mouth and closed my lips. A simple swallow sent him to his sister. Within seconds she stopped struggling. I knew she wasn’t dead but I guess having her brother was some kind of peace. They didn't move at all. I patted my tummy just to make sure they were alive. I felt a bit of movement being jostled around. The thought of me eating a pair of siblings made me cum. "Aw shit! I'm cumming!" I yelled. The boy fucking me at the time was knocked back by the torrent of juices. I flexed my toes and felt somebody just pop. I jerked around and those on me fell off. By the time I had finished the surviving humans had gathered to see if each other was okay. One was stained in blood. I felt wetness between my toes. I glanced at them and saw that an older teen was caught between them. My toes had popped him like a grape. Anyone near him was sprayed with his blog and guts.

 

I noticed the man who was fucking the geeky girl was still at it. She had shut down and just laid there. He groaned and she flinched. "Okay you can stop" I said. He went back to fucking her even after cumming in her. "Hey I said stop" I said. He kept going at it. "I SAID FUCKING STOP!" I yelled. I found myself taking my fingernail and impairing him through the crotch. He shrieked as my manicured nail went through his flesh and out the back. I picked my hand up and he was stuck to my finger. I shook my hand and his body went flying. "Fucking asshole" I muttered. "You promised not to kill anyone else if we obeyed!" the man said. "Yeah but I couldn't help myself. On the bright side they filled me up some so I won't eat anyone else today. And the one between my toes...well accidents happen" I said. The students began crying hearing that. "You can go back into the building and get some rest. Some more fucking and worshipping for tomorrow. If you try to escape I will crush you all” I said. The older male led them back to the building.

 

I relaxed and played a game I had on my Omni tool. Hours went by and the sun set. They knew I was watching them. The man came to me. "What must I do to ensure the safety of my students?" he asked. "Do as I say" I replied. "And you still kill us!" he said. "True. It's not personal per se. I have a job to do and this is a perk" I said. "Who would take such a wicked job?!" he asked. "A broke person with little friends" I said quietly. "So this is a job to you?" he asked. "Yeah, the only one I'm remotely good at" I said.  "Quite well as radio reports go. England is all but gone now" he said. "Your country is just the first. We plan to wipe out at least 90% of your species. Earth has a buyer" I said. The man was speechless. "This place is rather pretty. Too bad I have to fuck it up" I said. "Then don't!" he yelled. "No choice. My job remember? With no job I got no food, clothes...or friends" I said. He placed a hand on my leg.

 

He began saying something. "What is it you're doing?" I asked. "Praying for you. You seem so lost" he said. "I need no help from your primitive god" I said. "What happened earlier with Father Braithwaite?" he asked. "Who?" I asked. "The man you killed with your fingernail" he said. "What about it?" I asked. "I saw tears in your eyes. Why?" he asked. "I don’t know what you mean" I said. "Really? You're looking uncomfortable right now. You have no qualms killing us. You even ate some of my precious students.  Students too young to know what life is. You raped others and made others rape each other. You were fine with that so why are you getting upset with the talk of killing this one man?" he asked. "I don't like your tone. Better watch it" I said. "Why? You'll kill me ahead of schedule?" he said. "You’re to end up a smear under my foot!" I yelled. "Tell me why?! Why does it anger you so much? What won't you tell me?!" he yelled. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I yelled.

 

I snatched him up and brought him to my face. I began squeezing him. "Beg for your life!" I yelled. "I won't! I'm begging for yours!" he yelled. I stopped squeezing him. Why couldn't I kill him?! What's stopping me?! "He reminded me of my father!" I yelled. My shaking hands put him down. I began to cry. "Did you just say father?" he asked. I nodded. "Why would he...oh dear lord. Child I’m so sorry" he said quietly. "What would you know?!" I yelled. "You are an alien correct? If so then you wouldn't know. Of recent years there have been some unfortunate things to come out of the darkness lately in my faith. One of the ways the Vatican has chosen to fight this uncovered evil is to train the clergy in spotting the signs of sexual abuse. I myself have the job not just of teacher but one of councilor. You show all the signs of abuse. The lack of modesty. The hyper sexual nature. Impulsiveness and restlessness. Manic fits" he said. How dare this weak creature pity me! Why did I even tell him in the first place?!

 

I got up and went to the building. They were hiding again. I ripped of a part of the roof and grabbed whoever I saw. A teen boy around 17 dressed only in boxers. "No please!" he screamed as I walked back. The ground shook as I sat down. "What are you doing?!" the man yelled. I dropped the boy into my mouth and swallowed. Not him though. I swallowed air. I shoved the boy under my tongue. "Still pity me? That boy was delicious. I considered shoving up into my cervix but I can do that and more tomorrow with the rest of your students!" I yelled. He stared at me. He touched my leg and stroked it with a sad look. "You poor girl. So afraid when someone shows compassion. Especially a man. Your friends and all girls aren't they?  You rape because you think that is sex. It's not. Sex is a wonderful thing God gave us. It gives us children to love and a way to fully bond with our chosen mate. What your father did was an abomination to the Lord but you can decide to be whole again" he said. I saw tears in his eyes. I spat out the teenage to his shock. "Take him and leave me alone!" I yelled. He picked up the half drowned boy and left me. I bet they could hear me sobbing out here.

 

The next day I walked off and caught a deer. I shrank down a little so I could get a better meal out of it. I looked at my Omni tool to see my kills.  52,478,334. Over 95% of the population of this England place. At this rate I'll be done in a few days. Then I can go to this Scotland and Ireland and then head on over to the continent. Why did this not make me happy? I was doing great! I might even get a bonus! Then I can get that silk negligee I...hmmm... I stood up and went to the building.

 

"Where is that Father I was taking to yesterday?" I asked them. They very quickly produced him. "We need to talk. Hold on a second" I said. I grabbed him with my left hand and grabbed two students (a girl and boy) with the right. I sat down nearby. I placed them all on the ground. "What do you plan to do with them?" he asked worried. "I won't rape or eat them or even crush them if that's what you're worried about. I'll just have them rub my feet so I can relax" I said. He still looked worried. He remembered the unlucky boy who got squished between my big and second toes yesterday. "I promise for real this time" I said. "Do as she says" he told them. The teens were busy rubbing my feet as I got comfortable. My size was around 50 ft. so it was easier to see his face. It looked like a kind one. But his eyes. They looked older than the rest of him. "I wanted to talk more about myself. I don't know why" I said. "Just take your time" he said. “It began when I was 12" I said. I told him how my father paid more attention to me when my mom died. He would hug me more. Kiss me more. Then one night when I was 13 raped me. My hands got sweaty and I felt my heart beat faster as I told him things I'd never told anyone. Not even my friends.

 

"And then when I was 16 he got me pregnant. He had me on birth control for years but around that time he had bought a size belt with the insurance money left over from when mom died. His favorite thing was for me to shrink down to 5 inches so he could play with me. He would lick my feet and pussy or suck on my tits. But what got him off was using me as a jerk off toy. He would hold me on top of his cockhead and cum in me. We both thought it was impossible to get a girl pregnant at that size. We were wrong. I ran away right then and there. I...I gave birth months later. The baby was underdeveloped. I didn't know that it was dangerous to expose a fetus to the size changing field. She died. My baby died!" I said crying. I didn't notice that the two humans rubbing my feet had stopped and we're looking at me. "I never went back home. A foster family took me I and sent me back to school. There I met my friends and graduated. I couldn't hold down a job for shit. Then Freya came along and said she could get us on working for Fixer Upper Planets with her uncle. God I'm so fucked up. Here I am telling this shit to puny primitive mammals on a backwater planet" I said crying.

 

"Yes you're fucked up but so are we. We're all fucked up in the eyes of God but we don't have to be. He gave us tools to fix ourselves. A heart that loves and those who care about us. All you have to do is want to change. He helps us with the rest" he said. His words were so soft. How many years had it been since a man said something so kind? I was crying hysterically now. "Leave us be" I heard him say to the kids. "Can you shrink down smaller?" he asked. "Why?" I asked. "I may be celibate but I can still give out hugs. Looks like you need one" he said. I found myself trusting him enough to shrink down. I was lost in his smile so my hand stayed on the dial. I realized I was really small. To him about 6 inches so really fucking small for me. "Oh god!" I said realizing my mistake. Before I could enlarge he had me in his grip. I couldn't get to the belt. "This was your plan! Go ahead! Kill me!" I screamed. He gently hugged me to his chest. "Now why would I do that? To kill such a wounded soul when I'm so close to saving it?" he said. He hugged me tightly as I cried on his shoulder.

 

After I settled down he carried me to the building. I saw the students and they looked so shocked to see me this size. "Go into your dorms now!" he barked. He carried me to an empty room and sat me on the bed. "Why don't you grow to our size. You might be more comfortable that way" he said. I did. "I'll come back with some clothes" he said leaving the room. I could hear kids talking outside the door.  "We have to kill her while she's still small!" one boy muttered. "Please father! I don't want to be eaten!" A girl said. "Stop. We will not give in to hate. That girl has suffered a great deal. This is a Christian academy and we will conduct ourselves accordingly!" he said. "Even if it's the apocalypse" the boy asked. "More so. Saving her soul may lead to saving not just ours but millions more" he said. They walked away from the doorway. He returned 20 minutes later with female clothes. Panties and bra. A shirt that had a broken heart on it. Jeans and sandals. "That's all I could find your size. Well I guess size is relative for you huh?" he said snickering.

 

I cracked a smile. "I'll leave you alone right now. I'll come back when it's time for dinner" he said. It was midday but I was tired anyway. This bed felt do soft and warm I dozed right off. I woke to the sound of worried talk. "We're almost out of food! What do we do?!" a boy asked. He sounded older. "We just have to make do and hope God provides" Father replied. I opened the door. "I can find you guys food. If need be. I'll be back" I said. I walked out of the academy and turned up the size belt. I was back to regular height within seconds. My sandals made clean uniform impressions in the soil as I walked around looking for food. "That'll work. They taste good too" I said finding a herd of deer. I easily caught them and brought them back. They all looked at me. The deer squirmed in my grip until I plucked one from my left hand and snapped its neck. I dropped them on the floor inside. A girl passed out seeing that. I did this ever times until the deer I caught was ready to be slaughtered. I shrank back down and walked inside.  "Will that do?" I asked. Father nodded.

 

Hours passed and he knocked on my door. "Dinner is ready" he said. He led me to a large room with a long table. The students all sat there with eyes on me. I felt uncomfortable. The older students carried the meat and what meager vegetables they had in. He coughed and the kids brought their palms together. They closed their eyes. What were they doing? Is this that Christian thing again? "Bless this food our Lord you and the alien girl provided amen" he said. "Aura. My name is Aura not alien girl" I said. "A pretty name" he said. It was very quiet at the table but they all ate voraciously seems like they hadn't been eating well lately. "What are you?" a younger boy asked. "An alien" I replied drinking some water. "A real alien? So you can change your size?" he asked. The boy was a cute one. 14 years old with a tuff of red hair. "Yes through this" I said lifting my shirt and showing off the belt. The boys stopped eating to look. Father coughed and they went back to eating.

 

"Why do you kill us? What did we ever do to you!" another boy shouted. He was crying. He looked to be 16 years old. "Brian. That is not a question for dinner time and that is between me, her, and God" Father said. "Fuck God! This bitch crushed my brother between her smelly toes yesterday and now she's sitting there like nothing happened!" he yelled. He got up and quickly ran out the room. The staring at me made me feel so ashamed. I felt tears running down my cheeks. "Aura. Please forgive him. He's in pain right now" Father said. "It's alright. I deserve his condemnation. I deserve all your condemnation. I'll leave tonight" I said. I left the room and went back to mine. I was in there maybe 5 minutes before I heard my door open. It was that boy. The one whose brother died by my feet.

End Notes:

last commercial break

Episode 9...Fixer Upper Pt. 3 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now the conclusion to "Fixer Upper"

He carried a sharp price of piece of wood in his hand. Oh god. He's here to kill me. He pushed me on the bed and held the shiv of wood to my throat. His ass held my leg down as he tugged off his pants. His cock was hard. "No don't" I said as he tugged off my pants and panties. "What's the problem? You had no issues with me fucking you yesterday? Me fucking you while my brother worshipped the instrument of his death. I felt his cock began to part my lips. Oh god. A human cock and its filling me up! No! I don't want it to be like this anymore! "How does it feel to be helpless?! To be at somebody's mercy! You took everything from me! My family died last week as you strode into their town! We were told to stay here since you attacked places where people gathered! They'd hope we'd be safe! Then you come here and kill my friends! Kill my little brother!" he screamed. I felt that wood digging into my throat. I felt it pierce my skin a bit. I'm going to die!

 

"Aura I need to talk to you. I...God in heaven! BRIAN NO!" Father screamed seeing us. He pulled Brian off of me just as he was cumming. He slammed him onto the ground. Father was so angry he slapped the boy over and over. I watched Brian whimper and bleed. "Stop. Stop Father! STOP!" I screamed. I was sobbing as he looked at me and then Brian. He was bleeding from his nose and crying. "God forgive us all" Father muttered as he helped the boy to his feet. He returned later.  "I can only ask you to forgive him and me" he said solemnly. "What did you do?" I asked. "Nothing. I should have gone after the boy right then and there" he said. "He should have killed me" I said. Father looked concerned. "I don't deserve such kindness. What I've done can't be forgiven" I said. He touched my cheek. "That is not for you to decide" he said pointing to the sky. He sat with me till I fell asleep. He was there as I woke up.

 

Brian sat by himself the whole day. Father didn't leave my side. He read me stories from a book. They were nice stories. And during meals I ate with everyone. He insisted. They didn't stare as much now. Three days passed quickly as I was sitting outside. A few kids asked to hear stories about my travels to other worlds. Humans can be resilient things. Less than a week ago they were fucking and worshipping me. Now they...well I wouldn't say they were friendly to me but more like tolerating me. I felt better about myself. One boy took special interest in me. It was the boy who asked questions that first time me eating with them. "What it like Aura to eat people?" he asked. "It's exhilarating really. You humans taste great" I said. "And being giant?" he asked. "Don't know. It's kind of normal to me. Being your size is weird" I said. "Wish I was giant. I'd stomp and smash!" he said.

 

"Is that all?" I asked. "Well no I guess. It'll be fun to just play around" he said. "Andrew. Would you like to be big?" I asked. "Well yeah but that not possible" he said. I took off my belt. "Come here" I said. He walked closer to me. I put on the belt around his waist. "That dial controls size. Kick it to the first line there" I said. He did and grew to 150 ft. "Cool! Wow you're tiny!" he said picking me up. I felt fear. Last time I was in somebody's hand like this my dad was sucking on my pussy. He poked me once and giggled. "Why are you shaking? It's not cold Aura" he said. That innocent voice made me relax. "I can see so far! I can see the meadow in the moonlight! The moon looks closer too. Being a giant is awesome!" he said. "See how cool it is?!" he said placing me on his shoulder. Being tiny it gave me perspective. How I take something like this for granted. "Andrew, it's time to turn in" Father said. "Andrew sat me down and dialed the belt back to zero. He gave it back and walked to the school. I put it back on and reset it to negative one setting; Human sized, and turned it back on. That tiny chirp told me the field was active around me again.

 

"He really likes you" Father said. "He's a nice kid" I said. "Only nice? You put some trust in him just now. He could've eaten you" he said. "I was scared at first but I saw he was just...happy" I said. "He was one of the boys you had shoved in...there" he said pointing to my crotch. "Oh my god" I said. "Don't be that way. He's forgiven you. Maybe even loves you. Need to check on that" he said. We both walked back to the school dorms. "He forgave you. This shows you it's possible. Please keep that in mind when you feel helpless and self-loathing" he said as he closed the door. I sat back on the bed. "He's a little young for a relationship" I said smiling. My Omni tool chirped. It was Freya. She's sounded odd. She asked us if we had second thoughts on doing this. Genise said she did. That was a shocker there. She's the kill them all kind of girl. She sounded calmer too. More relaxed. "And you Aura?" Freya asked.  "Yes! Guys I really don't want to kill anymore humans!" I said. "And you Milly? What about you?" Freya asked.

 

Milly's campaign...

 

First thing I notice is how fucking hot it is here! I mean fuck me! How can humans live in this heat?! Then I see this miniature city sprawled before me. My map says it’s called San Paulo in a country called Brazil. Man this is going to suck. There must be millions of humans here. Look, they're screaming and running already. Well let's get started. I grew myself to 1000 ft. tall. I wanted a better picture of how big this city was. No doubt I would have to get bigger soon. Let me take my time though. I've never seen humans before. Let me grab a few. I reach down and grab a handful fleeing from me. It's like holding a handful of ants. I know I'm bigger than usual but still. Man they are tiny creatures! They're all squirming around. I pluck one from the group. I have to squint to see him. I think it's a him. It's kinda cute how he's thrashing around. I try to get a better look at him. *crunch*

 

"Oops! Sorry. You're really fragile! Full of blood too!" I said to them. Hehe...now they're really squirming! I carefully pick another and bring him up to my face. I feel tickling at my feet and see red and blue lights below. "Quit it!" I said stomping the crowd below. I don't even feel them but my sole feels slick now. I stomp more around me and the tickling stopped. "Now to get a better look. I inhale slightly and...aw crap! *ACHOO!* shit he's stuck in my nose! God this is embarrassing! Me picking my nose like this. Eww! He's covered in snot! And he's not moving. I wipe my hand on a building and it toppled over easily. Man even their buildings are flimsy. The people in my hand aren't moving around so much now. I squeeze my hand a little and felt tiny pops. That tickled! I squeeze harder this time and a series of pops and squirts erupt from my hand.

 

Now it's all red. Nothing to get it off either. Bet this is going to be gross. I lick my hand and was surprised to find it wasn't gross. It was salty but good. Their little bodies filled my mouth and I could taste them. Humans are tasty! I bent down for more. "Don’t run! I just found out you're delicious!" I said. Wow they are really running now! I scoop them up and toss them into my mouth. It took a few tries. Many dribbled out of my hands to the street below. They made funny pops as they landed. My mouth watered with them scurrying around on my tongue. I began chewing. My knees buckled as explosions of salty flavor fill my mouth. I swallowed and wanted more. I walked around shopping them up and knocking down building close by. I wish I had an ass like Aura. Bet she could knock them down easier than me. I'm so plain. No man would want me. Fuck it. I'm going to have fun.

 

I ate them quickly. Chewing up some. Swallowing others whole. I was reaching into buildings and just pulling them out. This is fun! "Chewed up or whole?" I asked them. They screamed and shook their tiny heads. Fucking with them like this was fun as shit! Within 20 minutes I felt full. Must have eaten thousands. Time to get back to work. I kicked down buildings to clear space for me. I saw tiny aircraft approaching. They fired missiles. "That stings assholes!" I said swatting them out of the sky. One slammed into my left breast which tickled. My nipple hardened. I swatted at another and missed. The jet tumbled around and I saw something tiny shoot from it. A tiny strip of cloth popped out and a tiny human was attached. I ducked under it and I saw him franticly trying to fly away. "Bye bye!" I said just before he floated into my mouth. I closed it and swallowed. The jets were gone now but I saw tiny metal vehicles roll up and fire. "Ow! I felt that!" I said.

 

I began stomping them one by one. It took a better part of my weight to flatten them. Guess humans can build somethings tough. They were scrap and the humans near them were running away. I used my rifle and blew away a chunk of the cityscape. "Ah! Now I'm covered in dust! Nice going Milly!" I said to myself. This was getting boring to me now. Most of the humans nearby were either dead, vaporized, or being digested. I grew to 7 miles tall. "Bye bye tiny city!" I said turning the rifle to max and firing. A large mushroom cloud rose up. The wind ruffling my purple hair. I began firing away all around me and stopped when the dust and smoke blinded me. I took off into the air to see the damage. The city was ruined. The only part remotely still standing was where I was standing earlier. Millions dead with more dying by the second. I headed out to the next target.

 

Rio de Janeiro. Okay now this is a city! Mountains and beaches. The water sparkled. The water...I can use that. I shrank down to 800 ft. and took off my top and bottom and shoes and began splashing away the ash and dust from San Paulo. I didn't really care if they saw me naked. Not like any guys were attracted to me before. Tiny humans fled the beach and I saw helicopters coming toward me. Their missiles didn't hurt at all. My body alone was as long as the city. They couldn't do shit to me. The dust was gone so I stepped out of the ocean. My bare feet caved in the weak streets. I trampled hundreds in just the first few steps. My soles felt them pop and my toes scrunching killed dozens more. A few humans were stuck in between my toes as I stepped. My footfalls either shook them off or made their predicament worse by being hit by debris.   I saw some humans on the side of the building and grabbed them. They wore almost no clothing. I tossed them into my mouth and swallowed. Hmm...delicious. I can feel them wriggling in my stomach. Humans are a nice treat but not filling.

 

Grabbing them up was easy. Their streets were narrow so all I had to do was use my finger and push them into my other hand. Dump them into my mouth, chew or swallow. Dozens of red and blue lights below. Why send such week things? They must know they have no chance! Whatever. "Incoming giant foot!" I said raising my sole over them. I have to give them credit. They were brave for the most part. Not many fled. Most stayed and fired their tiny weapons as I slowly pressed hot, grimy, sweaty foot death on them. I ground them up under the ball of my foot. I went further into the city. I knocked over buildings. Ate more humans. Crushed thousands to the point my feet hurt. Then I spot something. A statue. Some guy in a robe. The statue was big...compared to humans. Even my normal height I'd be taller. It would come to about my navel. Crowds of humans were gathered around it. Is this some kind of God?

 

I walk up and bent down. They screamed or chanted harder. This must be their God. "Is this a god?" I asked them. "God save us! Protect us!" some shouted. I was annoyed. I squashed a few with my finger. "Asking a question here! Is this your God?" I said. "It is our Lord! We ask him to save us from you! Please don't kill us!" a man said. "Save you? Think it will work?" I  asked. Without waiting for his answer I began licking the crowd up. I swallowed them whole and kept licking. The base of the statue was shining with my spit. Everyone was in my tummy except two humans. Somehow they managed to avoid my tongue. A woman and a kid. Daughter I think. Kinda hard to tell with the kid being that tiny. She hugged her child tightly as the girl sobbed. "Please don't eat us! At least let my daughter go! She's only 6 years old!" the woman screamed. "Tell you what. If you feed yourself to me I will spare her" I said. She looked utterly shocked.

 

"Is that a no? I can eat you both. I've ate thousands of humans just today so you will have plenty of company" I said. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. "NO! Okay. Just okay. I will let you eat me if you spare my child" she said crying. "Good. Step onto my tongue" I said. I put my tongue near the ground and watched. "Mommy!" the girl cried as her mother pushed her off her. The woman ran to avoid her daughter running to her. She stepped onto my tongue. I could feel her tiny feet on my taste buds. "Mommy please!" the girl cried. "Mommy loves you! Mommy-" she was saying before I snapped my mouth shut. I looked at the girl who was running to me stop. I gave a slight grin and swallowed. "MOMMY!" she cried. "That was sweet of her to do that. Mommy was very tasty. Bet you would taste good too but I made a promise and there are plenty of humans to eat later. Stay here and maybe you might be the only survivor of this city" I said standing back up. I pulled the rifle off my back holster and fired it into the city.

 

The girl watched as I methodically blew away her home. 5 minutes had passed and I stopped to let the rifle cool. "Why?! Why are you killing everybody?! Why did you eat mommy?!" she cried. "Because it's my job and this relieves boredom. I thought the highlight of the day was eating you humans but no. It was you mommy. It was very nice to be fed like that. Need to try that again somewhere" I told her. She just sat down and sobbed. I looked at her for a minute and felt something familiar. Something not good. Fuck that shit. I fired again and again wiping out the rest of the city. It was easier than thought. I shot the mountains and they crumbled into the edges of the city. Stupid humans. Building a city next to fragile mountains. I need a drink. I deserve a drink. I take a swig from my canteen. Aldarian whiskey. Good shit.

 

Flying along I spotted humans on the ground. They saw me and dropped to their knees prostrating. Strange. Why would they do that? They looked more primitive than the others. I touched down before them. I grabbed one and ate him. The others didn't run! In fact one walked forward and stretched his arms out! I picked him up and he smiled. Fucking smiled! He didn't scream or anything as I lowered him into my mouth. One by one I ate them until all 6 were gone. Why didn't they run? Why did they treat me like that? Felt good though.  As I flew away I saw something black approaching. "A giant bat?" I wondered. It sounded like a jet but was shaped very different from the others. One wing that had angled edges. Black and big. Bigger than all the rest I've seen. I raised my rifle to shoot the thing and it fired something. A missile. "Like that's gonna do shit. Eat green plasma fire" I said firing a shot. The bolt obliterated the plane but not the missile. "Yeah yeah bring it" I said annoyed. It hit me hard. Really hard! Son of a bitch the brightness! I crashed down into the ground. Goddamit! "A fucking nuke?! Should've known they try those" I groaned. My vision was blurry. My chest hurt like shit. Think I bruised a rib. This place had scores of trees. Really pretty really. I see why this planet was chosen. Not all the ecosphere was fucked.

 

The trees...fuck. The trees around me were ashes. A burning ring around me. A ring two miles in each direction was scorched into the forest. That pissed me off more.  

I walked away from that and rested about 20 miles away. It was getting dark. Freya called to check on us. Genise was fucking shit up good in Asia. Aura was...Aura was Aura. If it had a dick she was content. Be nice to get fucked by a nice guy. Really lay it in me then hold me later. Why? Why can't I get a guy?! As I stared at the one moon of this world I wondered that. In high school I could get guys but when I graduated they all stopped sniffing around. Couldn't even get that one guy in dispatch back at HQ. Heard he had a thing for girl's feet. I painted my toes purple to match my eyes and hair. Made dinner at my place and he was drinking with me laughing. I thought he liked me. He even sucked my toes. Then the rest was a blur. Next day he didn't want one thing to do with me. Fuck him! Asshole. Just fuck me and run. Story of my life. Can't hold on to a guy even when you show him the goods. The rest give me 5 minutes and move on. Aura has it easy. Good looks and outgoing personality.

 

I spot something moving below and grab it. Some black mammal thing. My stomach growls and I toss it into my mouth and chew. Hmm...not as tasty as humans and that furry aftertaste. Can't be choosers down here. I switch my Omni tool to infrared scan and see many animals around me. Odd. Didn't hear any of them. I grabbed them up. A few more black mammals. A long one like a worm. Damn thing squeezed itself around my finger. Really long too like 25 ft. I filled me up enough to stave off hunger. I drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next day to choppers closing in. "Morning" I said as I blew them away. Humans are slow learners. I took to the air to find more cities and towns. Cities were off a ways but towns were easy enough. They were really spaced out though. A simple blast decimated them. One town I ate though. Girl needs to get breakfast. There were only 30 or so there. Not really a town. More like a village. As I flew I spotted a clearing. Tiny huts. "Good. Still hungry. Let me get smaller though" I said shrinking to my normal height.

 

I touched down and see these humans. Weird. They were way more primitive than I was led to believe.  Why were they so backwards? Living in huts. Almost naked. Are they carrying spears? They were utterly startled to see me but they didn't run. Weirder.  They fascinated me for some reason. I sat down. "Why aren't you running?" I asked. They looked at each other. "Understand what I'm saying?" I asked. They looked confused. "Shit. The Omni tool mustn't have their language stored. Do they even have one?" I asked. One nice muscular man was looking at me hard. I decided to play around a bit. I took off my top exposing my tits. They all looked at me. "What's so fascinating about my tits? All the women here expose theirs so what's so special about mine?" I asked. I picked the man up. They all watched as I brought him to my chest. "See nothing special" I said keeping at nipple level.

 

To my surprise he stepped off my palm and latched onto my right breast. He began poking my nipple. I gasped. He looked at me and poked again. I felt his tiny erection underneath his loincloth. I pushed him into my breast and kept him there. They all began to sprout erections. Even the younger males. "Oh I get it! It's the size duh!" I said. Of course my tits aren't big like other girls but for them they must be utterly huge! I giggled at them. When I did my stomach growled. I patted it and three humans ran off. "Aw no matter. I'll catch them later. As I watched him run away I saw that this village was primitive yet big. Dozens of huts scattered around. Must be at least a hundred humans here. The man on my breast had jerked a little and stopped moving. I released him and awe he was alive and better yet had cum on my nipple. Little primitive had been fucking my nipple! Well at least I they thought I was pretty.

 

The men came back with 10 women. Each one carrying something. Tiny baskets full of fruit or other types of food. Okay. That's nice. One by one I downed the food. One girl smiled at me. Her smile reminded me of Aura. I grabbed her quickly and ripped off her loincloth before shoving her into my mouth. I sucked her in till only her bare feet stuck out between my lips and then that was gone. She wasn't moving but I felt her touching my tongue and teeth. She must've been utterly confused on what was happening. Time to enlighten her. I swallowed her whole. Took a few seconds but now she was thrashing about. Guess burning alive by stomach acids will do that. Let's see these humans treat me nice now.

 

What...what are they doing? They're praying? Praying to me?! "I just ate a girl! You got no problems with that?!" I asked. They just kept praying.  I stretched out my legs and kicked off my stuffy shoes wondering what was going through their minds. Think Milly. What's going on? I felt tickling on my bare feet. I glanced down and saw them licking and rubbing my feet! "Are you serious?! Know how many died under these feet?!" I yelled. They worshipped the same feet that took the lives of thousands. As I looked at their faces I saw something familiar. The same look they had was on the faces of those worshipers of that statue. They think I'm a Goddess! No elder they're treating me this way. To worship me. Feed me. Maybe even fuck me. Now this I can deal with!

 

"Anything to drink?" I asked. They were too busy licking my feet to hear me.   I pried one off from licking my toenail. "Hey! Drink! Gulg glug!" I said motioning a drinking gesture. He spoke to the humans behind him and they ran off. They returned with tall containers full of some liquid. I picked it up and sniffed it. Smelled sweet. I dipped my finger in and tasted it. Alcohol! Sweet delicious alcohol! I began to drink it down. Within minutes all were gone and I was feeling really good. *Hic* "What was that stuff? Really hit the spot" I asked. Of course they didn't understand. I was drunk and feeling sleepy. They had all gathered around me as I lay down. I awoke just after sunset. They had built a fire and were dancing around it. I stirred and they stopped. "No don't stop" I said. I used my fingers and walked them on the ground and nodded. They smiled and went back to dancing. As I watched them they brought more food and meat. Of course that nice booze too.

 

Women brought their kids and man brought their young teenage sons to me. They all bowed. One man grabbed my finger and had me rub the crotch of his son. Being young he came quickly. I licked it and they cheered. A woman obviously pregnant pointed to my pussy. "Okay" I said pulling them to the side. She walked over and crazily enough pulled them back. I felt her grinding herself amongst my cunt. I couldn't help but moan. "What are you...ohhh" I said as I felt her push herself in feet first. She fucked herself in me till I came. She crawled out soaked with my juices and rubbed them in her belly. She fondled her swollen tits and nodded at me. "What does that mean?" I asked. She raised one arm up to indicate me picking her up. I did and brought her to my face. She walked to my mouth and rubbed her tits on my lips. I opened my lips and her breasts went into my mouth. A sucked a bit and tasted sweetness I hadn't experienced before. I was milking her and she wanted it!

 

She gasped and shivered. Must have came. She was spent and I sat her down. The women cheered. "Oh so that's what's this is about! This is a fertility ritual!" I said.  The party died down and I went to sleep. It was late morning as I woke up. My head was pounding. Two men and women were sitting in front of me with drink and food. "Morning little worshippers" I said yawning. I ate their tiny food but was still hungry. "Hair of the dog" I said downing the drink. Man that was good. I could drink that all day. Think I will. First though I need something more beefy. A muscular man in his late 20's was nearby with a young boy. No doubt his son. He seemed to be teaching him how to throw a spear. The man was in good shape. Nice muscle tone that accented his clay colored skin. They boy tossed a spear and went to retrieve it. I grabbed the man and stripped him nude. He was fascinated with my face. Most all were. Guess they never seen purple hair or eyes before. Oh yeah. I'm huge.

 

I placed the man into my mouth headfirst and pushed him in by placing my fingertip on his bare ass. He was inside my mouth as I closed it. He was scared. I felt him shaking. The boy came back and looked for his dad. He repeated a word. His name perhaps. "Look" I said mumbling with a mouthful of tasty primitive human. I pointed to my mouth and slightly opened it. The boy cried out franticly until the father yelled. The boy calmed down. I tilted my head back and let the man slide down my throat. I felt him land inside and fight a bit before settling down. The boy looked dejected and looked at his spear and then my tummy. "Aw miss him already? Don't feel bad. I’m sure he told you he was chosen by the Goddess to be a sacrifice" I said tapping his tiny head. The boy started crying a little. He looked no older than 8. His tiny mind didn't understand what his father told him. He walked closer to my belly. I picked him up and held him to my stomach. The man had been stopped moving so he was dead. My acids were no doubt breaking down his proteins and fats to fuel my body.

 

"Hear that churning? That blorp sounds? That's your daddy. Daddy was delicious he was. Maybe you will join him when I get bored. Not right now though. I find you a bit cute to just gobble up. Yes that it. Just cry a bit. Let it out. Come to understand you're just food for your Goddess. An edible slave force" I said as he cried. He settled down after 10 or 15 minutes. I brought him to my face and licked his body before kissing his head. I put him back down on the ground. He sat there looking at me until a woman came along. They were talking and then she looked quickly at me. Guess she found out I ate her husband. She hung her head and walked quickly off with the boy. "What's that fucking noise?!" I said hearing shouting and screaming off in the distance. I stood up to see better. Coming towards me and the village was dozens of young men and older men. They had spears and short tubes. The men here, my worshippers, rushed to defend their home. Great, a war. Maybe I should be their Goddess.

 

As I walked to them they saw me through the canopy of tree line. They stopped dead in their tracks. They were scared shitlless as my people (why do I think of them as my people?) yelled and charged. They looked hopeless at us. They ran. "Where do you think you're going?!" I yelled. I slammed my bare feet down on the rear guard. Two of them just cracked and crunched as my weight pressed them into the soft mud. They didn't pop. Just smushed nice and neat into my footprint. This was more fun at this size. Takes longer but I feel every detail. Their tiny hands pressing up against my dirty soles. Their breaths squeezed out as the ball of my foot caves their lungs in. A few stomps and they were surrounded my either my feet or my people. I motioned for them to be spared and brought back to the village.

 

The captives, around 15 in all, surrounded and on their knees before me. "What to do with you all" I said tapping my fingers. They all shook. Wondering what the giant deity of their enemy was going to do. My stomach growled. It was lunchtime after all. I grabbed a random one. A man in his 30's and shoved him into my mouth. I looked into the faces of the prisoners and swallowed. They were frightened but more surprisingly my people, my tiny warriors were upset. "What? I killed him didn't I?" I said grabbing another. I shoved him in and was about to swallowed but they shouted and waved. This time I spat the man out. The motioned with their arms. They stretched and wringer them. "I don't get it guys" I said tossing the man back in. This time I chewed him up. His tiny bones crunching in my mouth. The wails and shrieks escaping my lips. His delicious blood trickling out my mouth. I swallowed. My people cheered this time. "Now why would that...oh now I get it. That's cruel but I get it and I like it" I told them.

 

I realized that they considered it an honor to be swallowed whole. So when I did it to that one captive they thought he didn't deserve it. Hearing his screams and his blood on the other hand was acceptable. They fed their Goddess and at the same time made sure the man suffered terribly. I chewed up 4 more of them before I felt full.

 *Belch*"Man that hit the spot. No I can't eat any more right now guys!" I said as they pushed captives toward me. There were nine left. Some as young as 14. What to do with them? "Ah I got a few ideas. Get a bucket" I said pointing to a bucket on the ground. They came back and wondered what I planned to do with it. I got on my knees and got close so they could see my face really good. Time out put the fear of the Goddess in them for real.

 

"So you think you can attack my worshippers? Gonna make a good example out of you guys" I said. I sat back and grabbed two of them. A man in his 20's and a teenager around 17. I dropped the teen on the ground but held the man. I gripped his head and began to pull. The man was screaming in pain. Then a very loud crack and tear. His head came right off with spine attached. A captive fainted. Another threw up. "Oh it gets better assholes" I said. I held his body over the bucket and squeezed. His blood gushed out into the bucket. I kept squeezing until the bucket was filled and tossed the carcass into the forest. I snapped up a bush and dipped it in the blood and swabbed my toenails. "See that? Get to work" I said handing the bloody bush to him. He was so frightened he pissed himself. He diligently painted my toenails with his friend's blood. "Now for the rest. Now why would you attack us? Food? Hmm...no that's not it. This forest is teeming with food. Land? Hmm...maybe. No I got it. I noticed the women were scared out of their minds when you came here. You came for the women didn't you?" I said narrowing my eyes.

 

I pointed to a villager man. I motioned a stabbing motion and then my finger going into a hole. Then to a random woman. He didn't understand at first and thought I wanted the captive to fuck her. I used my fingers and pushed one finger down hard and frowned. He nodded after looking at the captives in disdain. Knew it. They came to steal and rape the women! Oh I'm going to enjoy the next part. I motioned for a drink to get myself ready for an audience. "So you want pussy that bad? Fine. Have all you want!" I said shoving three of them into me. I pushed them all the way in. You could barely hear their screams. One man clawed his way out. He was screaming and crying until my finger pushed him back in. The villagers laughed at him. The four captives whimpered. "Oh yeah! Squirm you shits! Squirm until you die!" I said finger fucking myself. I glanced at the teenager who was painting my nails. He had an erection. Our eyes met. I touched his crotch and he yelped.

 

He was shaking. I picked him up and began sucking him off. I was so horny and drunk I sucked a bit too hard. He came within seconds and screamed. I released him and sat him down. He was sobbing and holding his dick. "Stop being a baby. It's still attached. Paint or be an after fuck snack" I said pointing to my mouth and feet. He got the idea and went back to painting my pinky toe. I could feel a human breach my cervix and I came. "Oh fuck! One of them is tickling my womb! AAAHHHH!" I screamed. You could hear a series of crunches. Then nothing but silence. I panted coming down from the best orgasm of my life. "That-that was good. That was real nice" I said. I pulled them out. The farthest one took a few tries but he came out. Each one was lifeless. Their arms and legs broken. Twisted in weird angles. I pushed on the chest of one and clear bubbly fluid came out his mouth. "Weak little men! Drowned in my pussy! What's the matter? You wanted pussy right?" I said laughing. The villagers were laughing at them. I shooed and they were carried away. The four left saw their friends sticky corpses hauled away and tossed into the river. One man got up and ran. I stretched my foot out and slammed it on him. The huts shook and nearby people were knocked onto the ground. The other three begged and pleaded. I motioned for them to be placed in a hut.

 

The villagers sang and danced. These guys knew how to party. I got wasted and let any villager who wanted fuck me. They were scared at first seizing how the others died. But I said gentle things and stroked their backs and cute asses as they fucked their tiny dicks in me. The teenagers had a really good time with this. Wonder if I took their virginity. Some even licked my feet and marveled at my bloody nail polish. Not everyone was happy though. I caused jealously with the women. Understandable. Why fuck a normal girl when you can fuck a Goddess? I saw the women give starters stares at them as they fucked me. As one teen fucked me I saw a girl crying. Her mate probably. I picked her up. She quickly wiped her tears away and tried to smile. She must have thought she displeased me. Girl was shaking. I pulled off her loincloth. She looked down slightly ashamed.

 

I began licking her cute body. Her 14 year old body responded as she whimpered and gasped. I found that I liked doing this to girls as well as boys. Ugh...maybe Aura was getting to me. Naw. I like cute things and she was cute. How her tiny toes curled as I licked her feet. Her chest heaving as I sucked her pussy. I put her down near the boy. "Got her ready for you. Have fun" I said pulling him off my pussy and covering it with my hand. I pointed to her. It was cute to see them hold hands and kiss. Reminded me of high school. They were soon at it fucking. Good deed done for today. Nighttime rolled in. I would have to get back to work soon. I didn't want to leave but I had to. I fell asleep wondering if I could get more humans to worship me. Maybe I could take some along after we cleanse the planet.    

 

Each day that passed I found myself saying I'd leave tomorrow. That was 5 days ago. The captives were gone now. Eaten. I ate some villagers as well. Mostly older males and a few women. Some cute boys included but not many. For some reason it was harder to eat them. Mentally I mean. I got shitfaced last night so it's just a blur but I remember a boy around 12 touching my face. I giggled and he laughed. My head was on the ground so it was real easy to see his face. Beautiful almond eyes. He was so cute my heart skipped a beat. A drank some more booze and fell asleep. I dreamed something was in my mouth so I chewed and swallowed. I woke up and felt something stuck between my teeth. I pulled it out. A loincloth. A small one for a boy. A woman was yelling name. "Adwelo?" she kept saying. The only name I remembered. She saw me holding the loincloth. She wanted to see it. I gave it to her. When I did I saw in the morning light it was stained red. She saw it and began crying. It was his.

 

Tears fell from my eyes as I realized that cute boy must have somehow crawled into my open mouth, maybe from curiosity, and I chewed him up and ate him in my sleep. She glared at me and hit my feet. She poked me with a bone knife and it fucking hurt. I slammed my fist down on her without thinking. She was crushed into the dirt. "I need a drink. WHERE'S A FUCKING DRINK AROUND HERE?!"  I shouted. Guess they learned what drink was because they came back with a barrel. I downed barrel after barrel until it was gone. I wanted more so I tore open the hut where they got it from. Inside was three girls passed out from exhaustion. They had stomped fruit in barrels until they just gave out. "Fuck I'll do it myself!" I said. I picked them up and swallowed them whole. They were still asleep as their bodies slid down my throat. My worshippers didn't look happy. I began crushing the fruits with my finger. I drank the juices. No alcohol. "Fuck you all looking at! Get me a drink!" I shouted. They ran. I chased them until I grabbed one. He was screaming. I motioned for him to get a drink but he shook his head. I ate him.

 

I grabbed another and another. Same response. I flung them into the forest. The whole village fled. I just stood there and watched. There I sat all day to an empty village wanting a drink until Freya called. "What about you? Don't you feel like what we're doing is wrong?" she asked. "Fuck no! This place is fucking great! Got people worshipping me and giving me booze! I'm going to find more of this good shit tomorrow! I'm going to a city called Brasilia. Find me millions to worship me! Don't worry. I'll kill them in a week and move on okay?" I said. "No Milly! This is wrong! Aura said. "Go find a dick to suck Aura. I finally feel good about myself" I said. "Milly you can't do this! These people..." Genise was saying before I cut the comm.

 

Back to Freya...

 

"She cut her comm. Something's wrong with her" I said. "I'll say. Did you listen to her voice? How slow it was. She's been drinking. A lot" Genise said. "I know what's wrong with her and part of it’s my fault. I tease her too much about her looks. She said she found worshippers and I bet that made her feel good. They gave her an ego boost where I missed with it. She doesn't want to give that up and I can't blame her” Aura said. "It's not your fault Aura. Sure you tease her but we both know she has a drinking problem and Milly is a mean drunk. Whatever booze she found mixed with that inflated ego. She's out of control" I said. "So what do we do boss lady? I for one don't want any more humans to die. One showed me something valuable" Genise said. She surprised me. I've never heard her so calm before. Sure she spoke calm before but you could feel a kind of malice under it. Not now though. "I really don't want to fight my friend Freya" Aura said. "Either that or kill six and a half billion more people" I said.

 

"....where is she" Genise asked. I pulled up her locator beacon. "In a country called Brazil" I said. "That will take a while to get there for me" Genise said. "Fine but meet me there. I rather do this with all her friends" I said. We all met up the next morning about 50 miles from this Brasilia city. "So what's the plan? I'm not shooting her" Genise said. "None of us are. We're just going to confront her. Talk some sense to her. Genise you said they gave you something valuable. What was it?" I asked. "Peace" she replied. We looked at her. She had a slight smile but her ruby red eyes seemed sad for some reason. "They made me come to grips with something hurtful" Aura said. She looked sadder. "I...I found people who didn't judge me. A religious people" I said. "So did I!" Genise said. "Funny. Same for me. Humans have some funny religions don't they?" Aura said. "Yeah they do but they have good ideas with them" Genise said. We laughed until we heard a sonic boom overhead. It was Milly and she was a good 1000 ft. tall.

 

"Not good. She's following standard attack procedures. Grow to 1000 ft. and assess the area. Grow to a few miles and wipe out the sector" Genise said. "Yeah but she wants worshippers so that gives us some breathing room" I said. "Not much. Let's go after her" Aura said. We raced after her. Milly was flying fast even for us. At that size she'd be on the city within minutes. She was so focused to enslaving people she didn't see us as she flew by. We caught up to her just as she touched down.

 

Smoke and sirens went off as her bare feet hit the streets and buildings. We stayed our normal size to appear non-threatening. "Milly stop! Stop this!" I yelled. She looked at saw us. "Fuck are you doing here?! This is my continent!" she yelled. "We came to stop you! We can't keep doing this! Humans are special creatures with ideas and feelings like us!" Aura said. "Fuck are you babbling about?! This is our job in case you forgot!" Milly yelled. "Does your job include enslaving and making them worship you?!" Genise yelled. "Fuck does it matter?! They're going to die anyway. Might as well have some fun" Milly said stomping a city block. She raised her foot up and we saw the red dots and dirt on its sole. About a hundred just died under my alcoholic friend's foot. She raised her foot again. "MILLY NO! These people helped us with our problems. They can help you too!" she yelled. Milly narrowed her eyes. And what problem is that?" she coldly asked. Uh oh. "Your drinking. Milly it's out of hand. It's the real reason you can't get a guy. You're a mean..."

 

"YOU FUCKING JUDGING ME SLUT?!" Milly yelled as she backhanded Aura. Aura tumbled out of the air and slammed into the street below. "AURA! Genise help her!" I yelled.  Genise flew down as I looked dead into Milly's bloodshot eyes. I've seen Milly wasted before but this was on a whole new level. We've tolerated her drinking problem for years. She was our friend. No, she was a sister to us. Without her we've would've number graduated high school. It broke my heart to see her this way. "She's okay Freya. She got her bell rung but okay" Genise said over the comm. "You hear that Milly? She's gone to be fine but you nearly killed her!" I said. Milly took a swig from her canteen and saw it empty now. I watched her toss it aside. The giant canteen crashed on top of a school. Any students inside were paste under the hundreds of thousands of tons of steel metal container. "Whatever. Now stop lecturing me and help" she said. I grew to her size as well as Genise.

 

Genise grimaced as she stepped over to me. Her footsteps crushed dozens if not hundreds of people. At our size no way we could tip toe. "Where is she?" I asked her. "Safe near the edge of the city. Her belt is busted. She's stuck normal size until we get her to the ship" Genise said. "Then go" I said. "No way. Milly has lost it. No telling what she might do. She might shoot you for all we know" Genise said. This was turning more into a clusterfuck by the second. "All right. Try to restrain her. Keep her from going to her belt" I whispered. Genise nodded. We walked up to Milly. "About time. If you guys are hungry I can see a whole bunch on the streets still" she said. Genise grabbed her from behind. One arm around her stomach. The other around her neck. "What the fuck! Let me go!" Milly shouted. "Stop fighting me Milly! Drop the gun!" Genise shouted. Milly jerked her head back into Genise's nose. "Aw fuck!" Genise said letting go. Genise fell backward crushing a district of the city. Blood streamed from her nose. Anyone lucky to survive her fall and was near her face was being drenched and drowned in her blood. "My nose. I think she broke it. How the fuck is she that strong?!" Genise said. Milly was pissed. So much in fact that she straddled Genise and pointed the rifle at her face. "Always the hothead. Gonna snuff you out" Milly said. Oh my god...

 

I pointed my rifle at her. My hands shaking. Genise growled lowly and pulled a tall building from the ground and smashed it across her cheek hard. Tiny specks, humans flew in all directions along with the rubble. Milly's blood splattered on Genise's chin and right hand. Milly wearily got back up. She wiped her mouth free of blood. "Barely fazed her" I said. "Warning. Alien contaminant detected" Genise's Omni tool beeped. "Something's wrong with her! Something other than being drunk! The Omni tool sees something in her blood!" Genise yelled. Milly raised her rifle. I ran and didn't care about the humans I was crushing. I jerked her rifle up just as she pulled the trigger. The bolt parted the overcast clouds letting in sunlight. Fuck! Genise was right! She is stronger! "There's a bunch of hallucinogens in her. One's reading danger level 5! Something called cocaine! Shit Freya! That drug is bad!" Genise said looking at the readout.

 

"That's what's giving her that strength?!" I yelled holding Milly. "That and making her a psychopath! She's high out of her mind! She really doesn't know what she's doing!" Genise yelled. Milly pushed me off her and fired a shot from her rifle. She was off balance as well as me and barely missed me. The blast threw up a mushroom cloud nearby. "It's going to take a shock to her system to sober her up!" Genise said. "Will killing us do that?!" I yelled. I punched my friend in the face. She glared at me. I tackled her and straddled her body. I held her arms down. "Get the rifle from her!" I yelled. Genise pulled it from her. Milly pushed me off with her knees and pulled out a dagger. "Damn! She brought that! Well you always were the one best prepared out of the group. Aren't you Milly? Remember that time we forgot our stylus pens for our final test in school. You brought extras for us" I said. Milly relaxed just a bit.

 

"Yeah I remember. You always mess up and Genise was always getting suspended for fights and not know what to do for class when she returned. Aura was so distracted by boys I didn't even know if she'd show up. Figured I'd bring extras just in case" Milly said. "Or how about that time we slept over for a study session. Stayed up all night" Genise said. "I remember. Barely got any studying done. We all painted each other's nails and watched a TV marathon" Milly said. Her dagger fell to her side. Genise nodded to me. It was working. We were getting through to her. I slowly stepped to her. She gripped the dagger harder. "Stay right there. You're not getting In the way of me finding worshippers. Come closer and I'll cut you" Milly said twitching. "Listen to yourself Milly. You're not okay. We want to help you. We're your friends silly Milly" I said. "Silly Milly. You guys haven't called me that in years" Milly said. I saw tears in her eyes.

 

"Milly we love you. We love you so much" Genise said walking toward her. Milly looked confused. "What's with that attitude Genise. You never said that" Milly said. "It's this place Milly. One of their religions taught me something" Genise's said. "Me too Milly" I said. "Milly shook her head. “So that's what's going on? You guys went native? Bought into their primitive hokey religions?" she asked. "No that's not it is it Genise?" I asked. "No. I've never seen this Buddha dude. But I don't think that the point Milly. It's their way of thinking that changed me. Their message. Milly I met a human that showed me that I don't have to try to win approval from others. Just be myself. I even discovered a way to clear my mind. What I saw scared me. Even so I felt calm" Genise said. "Milly I met a village of humans that could have killed me if they wanted. Instead they treated my head wound, fed me, and gave me a bed to sleep in" I said. "Bet they didn't know about you killing so many. These humans can be awfully primitive" Milly said. "They did. They even asked why and I told him the truth. They still cared for me because they said it was their God's way of things. I met a human child that never judged me. She knew I wanted to eat her but still wanted to be my friend. She looked lonely. I think we all can relate to that. Can't we? Humans are primitive as all fuck out but they deserve to live" I said.

 

Milly looked down. "That's fine and all but my experience here showed me it's better to rule them than to love them" Milly said. She kicked up a bunch of small buildings which flew into the air. We were blinded as she ran for her rifle. When the dust cleared she was enlarging to 1500 ft. "Clear out or be vaped" she said. She was about to fire when she saw something fluttering in the air. "Oh shit! Aura! Enlarge! She's high out of her mind!" I yelled. We grew just as Milly grabbed her in the air. "What did you learn here Aura? New fucking positions?" Milly said squeezing her in her hand. Aura was tiny compared to us. About 4 inches in scale. "Please...please don't hurt me Milly. If I ever hurt you I'm sorry!" Aura cried. "Hurt me? Like how you teased me by pinching my nipples? If   you like them so much go ahead and have fun" Milly said cupping her to her right tit. "Don't move" Milly said. Her eyes were manic. Anger, lust and pain all in one.

 

"Yeah that's it. Love my nipple" Milly said groaning. Her pussy was getting wet. Her public hair shone in the sunlight. Milly took her off her breast. Aura was gasping for air. "I beg you stop! This isn't the Milly I love!" Aura cried. Milly had a scowl. "Love? You call teasing me love? Stealing men love? I know what you can love since you look at it all the time in the shower" Milly said. "NO! NO PLEASE!" Aura said as she was lowered to her pussy. "Milly no!" I yelled as Aura was shoved headfirst up her pussy. Aura was squirming around trying not to be swallowed up by her cavernous cunt. Her legs kicked in the air so much her shoes flew off. We watched in horror as her bare feet disappeared up her snatch. "FOR GOD'S SAKE MILLY TAKE HER OUT! YOU COULD DROWN OR CRUSH HER IN THERE!" I screamed. "Why should I? It feels good how she's struggling in there. Besides, I'm just giving her what she wants. How many times has she touched me there? Or how many times she's said I should was there to attract guys? Well she's so fascinated with my pussy here's her chance for in depth interview" Milly said. Even with that grin we both saw tears coming out her eyes. Oh god Milly. We didn't know you were suffering this much.

 

We watched her take a potshot at the city while moaning. "Yeah you slut. Squirm. *BOOM*. That's it. Make me feel good. Make me feel...sexy*BOOM*" she said as she blew away more and more of this city. We dared not approach. "Milly. You are sexy baby. I wish I could look as good as you" I said. "Liar. You're just saying that bad use you're afraid" she said. "No I'm not. I wish I had your hair. It looks so pretty like cotton candy" I said. "Milly. You're probably the best out of all of us" Genise said. Milly looked at her like she lost her mind. "I'm not lying. You're smart and pretty. I'm just a gun freak who gets into fights. I know I'll die alone one day" Genise said. Genise was on the verge of tears. "You're both lying. You can't possibly think that way of me" Milly said her voice cracking. "We're not! Milly were here to help you! We love you!" I yelled. "How can you possibly want to be me? I can't even keep a guy. Explain how you'd want that!" she yelled.

 

"Milly remember that guy from dispatch. The one you were dating?" I asked. Milly nodded. "The night you slept with him you were very drunk. You...you raped him with a dildo. The next day he went to Uncle Milton to file a harassment suit and to inform he was going to press charges. I asked Uncle to pay him off. He refused but later did. I didn't know why he changed do his mind until a month later. I asked why out loud one night after we all went drinking. Aura answered.  Aura...Aura told me this and asked never to tell you but I think you should know now. He agreed only after Aura would sleep with him. Aura was in tears telling me this Milly. Whatever you think of her she didn't want to have sex with him. You know what that means right?" I said.

 

Milly had an expression on her face I'd never forget. The look I'd later learn was that moment of clarity drunks get. When all they have done or thought comes crashing back into their mind. When they realize what they thought was life was a drunken lie. She dropped her rifle which landed killing a thousand. "Oh god. What have I done? Ohhh...oh god Aura!" Milly said reaching into her pussy and pulling Aura out. Aura wasn't moving. Oh no.

 

"Aura! AURA! Please don't die!" Milly said. Aura coughed out her juices. Milly heard something. "...no more daddy. No more..." Aura whispered. Milly fell on her ass crushing a district and shook. "What have I done? I nearly killed my best friend" Milly sobbed. We rushed over to her. Genise gently poured water from her contend on aura cleaning her. Aura began to stir. "Milly. Please don't cry" Aura said. Milly looked wide eyed and hugged her to her cheek. "Thank god you're okay!" Milly cried. "It's okay Milly. Everything is going to be okay. I learned here that things can happen to us but with people that care for us it will be okay" Aura said.  "I don't know Aura. What you and Uncle did" Milly said. "You told!" Aura yelled at me. "It was necessary Aura. It really was" I said. Aura sighed. "It’s okay. Since I told my past to someone I've felt better discussing it with others" she said. We didn't know what she meant by that until later. We were there for her. We were there and we went going anywhere.

 

"So now what. This place is still up for sale" Genise said. "Then how about we buy it?" I said. "Can we? These planets aren't cheap!" Milly said. "Then we play hardball with Uncle Milton" I said. "As long as I don't have to fuck him" Aura said. Milly looked away. "Too soon? Oops" Aura said. I placed my hand on Milly's shoulder. "Nobody is fucking anybody if they don't have to" I said smiling. Milly grinned and Genise chuckled. "Let's go home. Prepare for transport" I said tapping the Omni tool. We shrank down to normal height as the ship locked on to us. After the tingle and flash of light from transport we were back onboard. "Man I hope he agrees. Computer call Milton Xarl" I said. A minute later he was onscreen. "I didn't expect to hear from you so soon. How did it go?" he asked. "About that Uncle. We don't want to finish the job. We want to buy Earth" I said. He glared at me. "What did you say?" he asked. Shit he's pissed. 

 

"I said we want to buy Earth!" I said. "Did you just say Earth?! God fucking dammit Freya. I knew you'd find a way to fuck this up! You were supposed to go to planet Yerth not Earth! Earth isn't even in the same quadrant! Did you even bother to read the coordinates?!" he screamed. We looked at Milly. "Don't look at me you said Earth" she whispered. "So we weren’t supposed to clear out Earth?" I asked. "Gods take me. You're telling me you spent the last two weeks destroying Earth?! Do you realize what classification Earth is?!" he yelled. I shook my head. "It’s classified as Eco class 3. It's under protection due to the number of endangered species various races put there!" he yelled. "Meaning...

 

"Meaning your band of rejects shot up a nature preserve!" he screamed. "Sorry Uncle" I said. “I should fire the whole lot of you" he yelled. Aura walked to the screen. "They know...about us. Others can too" she said. Uncle changed his tune quick.  "Just so you know the expenses for this fuckup is coming out of all your paychecks! Now get back to HQ before I change my mind!" he yelled. I set course and looked at Earth for the last time. "Can we go back one day?" Aura asked. "Maybe if we sneak back. We got to be their size though to avoid being found out by galactic authorities" I said. "That’s fine. There's a guy down there I want to break some rules with. Nice guy except he's celibate. I want to see if I can change that. I...have feelings for him" Aura said. "Good luck with that. Until then just take cold showers" I said. We all laughed as we went into warp. One day we will return. On that day we will be better people. People that were changed by wonderful primitive tiny creatures called humans.

 

There's always that one person at work that fucks everything up. Everybody hates them. Calls them names. Berates them for screwing up. But instead of condemning those for what they can't do professionally try judging them personally. You never know what's going on in their lives. Maybe they just need a person that accepts them for what they can do instead of what they can't. This had been an episode of The Size Zone...

End Notes:

Its time for the season finale! In the next episode we will meet two sisters; one good and one evil. What sets the evil one apart from others is she wants to become the supreme God of the universe. How? By finding 5 special women. Women that will be very familair to our viewers. Watch the crossover event of the century in the next episode of The Size Zone titled "Avatars of Size".

Size Zone the Movie pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

This one turned out to be so big i decided to make it a movie! As ususal parts will be graphic. Enjoy.

Have you ever wished for the power to change the world? Of course you have. The quest for power is human instinct. But what happens when one is given a taste of the ultimate power?   Tonight we will meet some new faces and be reunited with some old ones as this question is answered. Tonight we will journey into the very nature of The Size Zone...

 

It’s her alright. No doubt about it. My half of the Amulet of Topothesia says it's her. She looks so ordinary. So happy. She has no idea what danger she's in. I need to get her to safety. I approach the girl. "Excuse me? Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask her. "Lady I'm in the middle of something. If you want directions you need to ask someone else" she replied. "I don't need directions. I do need for you to come with me" I said. Her eyes glow for a second. "Pulse" she says. My amulet vibrates slightly. She's a magic user! "Fuck are you? My spell acted like it bounced off! So the Order has a few tricks up their sleeves now. Well you fucked with the wrong soul eater! Shrink!" she yelled. For a split second my body just shudders as the amulet protects me. "Son of a bitch! I don't know how you're deflecting my spells but it'll be a cold day in hell before the Order gets the best of me!" she yelled. She raises her hand and the sky grows dark.

 

I hear thunder overhead. "Deflect this bitch!" she says. Our fight is interrupted by the booms of space-time being ripped asunder. "Shit I took too long!" I yell. "Friends of yours?!" she says making a fist.  Out of the vortex three figures emerge cloaked in black.  Before she can fry me with lightning. One of the figures fires off a bolt of crimson magic. It hits the girl and she shrinks down to 4 inches. She is shocked and I use this chance. I close the distance and snatch her up. She wriggles in my hand. "Think you got me?! A growth spell will fix this!" she says. Another hooded figure fires off a magic bolt. With little effort I swat it with my hand. I return the favor with magic bolts of my own. They rain down on them and they scream as they shrink down. They are barely an inch tall.  They realize they have no hope of winning now. "For the glory of our Goddess!" they cry in unison. I crush each one under my Nikes. "What a waste" I mutter.  They are stains on the cobblestone street. With their deaths, tiny streaks of crimson light race to my amulet.

 

She breaks my grip on her as she grows back to normal size. "Now I can kill you" she says pissed. The ground trembles. "Whoa! Hold your fire! I'm not your enemy!" I yell. She paused. Good. Finally some progress. "You got five seconds before I rock you world literally" she says. "My name is Janet Winter. I'm here to save your life" I said. The ground stops shaking. "Continue" she says. "Those guys earlier came here to kidnap you. They need you" I said. "I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. I don't need you" she said. "Oh yes you do. The one after you conspires to become a god. If we don't stop her she will be" I said. She sighs. "Come to my house. We can talk there" she said. Her home was not far. Just a short walk from where we were. The leaves and brisk air tellers me it's fall. I've never been to Connecticut. It's nice. As we get there we are greeted with more cloaked figures. They are enveloping the house with magic energy. To our astonishment the house shrinks to the size of a dollhouse. They see us.

 

"You fucking dare! Put that down now!" she screams. God. Her power is amazing. No wonder she's the avatar of this universe. "Bring her to the Goddess or else" one says. A vortex opens and they flee into it. "...no. My family was in there! My husband! My child! My mother!" she cries. I put my hand on her shoulder. "YOU! Tell me what the fuck is going on right this fucking now!" she screams. Powerful forces hold me down to the point I'm kneeling. God she can control gravity! "I will but we must get you to safety! Come with me! You will learn everything there!" I yell. The force crushing me stops. The girl is shaking and in tears. "I'm here to help. Please trust me on this" I say gently. She nods. She beeps her car alarm. "No need for that. Where were going you can't drive to" I said. I grasp the amulet and a vortex opens. "Take my hand" I say to her she grips it tightly as we strop through.

 

Within seconds we pop out in my home away from home. She's watches as the vortex closes. "What...what was that?" she asked. "It's called the Breech. It's allows travel through the Veil" I reply. She's utterly confused. "Sit down while I make tea" I said. I return a few minutes later. "What's your name?" I asked. "Amber. Amber Grayson" she replies. "That a nice name. Amber. You are special. You are what is called the Avatar of Size" I said. "The avatar of what?" she asked. "Avatar of Size. In your world you serve as the pillar, the aspect of the dimension of size. Shit I'm not explaining this well. How many dimensions are there?" I asked. "Well most people say three but it's really four. I'm kind of as science geek" she replies. "Science geek? Excellent than this will take shorter time then. Amber there is actually 5 dimensions. Length, width, and height are the three most known. As you pointed out there is a fourth; time. The temporal state. The dimension that governs when matter and energy exists in space time. And then there's the fifth; size" I said.

 

"How can size be a dimension? Isn't that like the first three dimensions?" she asks. "In normal terms yes. But to regularly change a size you need to add or subtract matter right? Like cutting an apple in half.  But is it the same apple if you do so? No, it's not. What if you shrank it? In that case it's the same apple with the same matter composing it. Just in a different quantum state" I said. "I've never gave it any thought. I just shrink or grow things with magic" she said. "I know. It's why she wants you" I said. "Who? Who the fuck is fucking with me?!" she yelled. "I should start at the beginning. It's easier. It all started two weeks ago on an archeological expedition. I and my sister dedicated our lives in finding Atlantis. We got word that the Navy found something during an ocean floor mapping. They found a sunken temple. We were ecstatic. It was one of the locations alluded to by Plato!"

 

We took a submersible down and we saw it was ancient. Very ancient. High frequency sonar gave us the picture of what was covered by coral and sediment.  There was an entrance below it. God. The structure alone was 3 times the size of the Parthenon. The entrance led to an exposed floor in the temple. We found that the inner temple was sealed. Can you imagine it? They built a structure that withstood thousands of years of crushing water pressure and corrosion! The inside was free of water! A perfect sealed temple! We were astounded by it! We got out of the sub with the crew and turned on our LED flashlights. Within a few seconds something odd happened. The flashlights died. Brand new batteries and poof! Out. But it didn't go dark. The opposite in fact. The room filled with light. Crystals the size of compact cars glowed brightly from the ceiling. My god the ceiling! It was at least 200 ft. tall! The crystals somehow absorbed the electrical energy in the batteries and used it to glow!"

 

"Everything, from the painted walls to the marble floor, looked brand new. Tall steps lay before us. Steps not for normal humans. I sat this because each step was 10 ft. high! We climbed them one by one. A third of the way up we found male skeletons in bronze armor. They stood like they were guards. "Look at this Janet! These markings are like the ones in Crete!" my sister said. She was right. They looked too similar to Cretan writing to be coincidence. "This must be it June. This must be a temple of Atlantis! Quickly! We need to get to the top!" I said. I wish we'd turned back at that point. Farther up we found more skeletons.  Female this time but with a glaring difference. "This is impossible! They can't be human!" I said. These skeletons were 30 ft. tall! "Look. Ten fingers and ten toes. Opposable thumbs. A pelvis angled forward. This was a human female" June said.

 

"We need to go back. Inform the crew on the ship. Fucking tell somebody!" our sub pilot said.  Greg. Nice enough guy. Dated him once. He was the type of guy that never took charge. Always wanted the other person to make decisions. The guy in charge of the equipment, Gabe, was in love with June. Did everything she would ask him to do. On her 25th birthday last year she asked for a gold anklets; solid gold.  With matching gold necklace. He took out a loan to get them. "We need to see what's above. Greg, we need to tell them we found something other than a big skeleton. The sponsors want to see gold and jewels and shit. Gabe you’re coming with me right?" she asked. Gabe caved in immediately Greg came around only after June demanded we proceed. We climbed higher and higher until we reached the top. We collectively gasped when we saw it. Amber, there was a sarcophagus up top. It was an astounding 100 ft. long! In front of it was an altar with a glowing Amulet. This one" I said pointing to the amulet around my neck.

 

On the altar underneath the hanging amulet was a shimmering book. "What is this June?" I asked her. "Open it" she said. I opened it and inside was thin sheets of dark crystal. Carved into it were tiny lines. No alphabet. Notice what I said Amber. It was carved into the crystal. You can't carve into crystal. You can polish it, chip it, or cut it but not carve" I said. "But that would mean they are more advanced than us!" Amber said. "Exactly! This was a civilization that knew things we didn't. More advance things. Beings who mastered wireless transmission of electricity while humans were still hunting and gathering! Beings that were taller than giraffes! We found out how advanced later on. We had to bring this back for study. We were able to collect artifacts including the amulet and skeletons. The sarcophagus was another story. Had to use demolition charges to blow the temple doors. Then we had to use a hauling system to yank the sarcophagus out. Had to float the fucker up like a shipwreck."

 

"By this time our sponsors wanted results. Monetary results. Millions were spent hauling what we found back to the lab for study. We made the news and they got credit but they wanted more. They wanted the book sold. They wanted everything sold. Problem was we wanted to study it further. That led to us hurrying to try to find a way to read this book. Nothing worked. Every dialect of Greek we used turned up nothing for the book. Worked a little on the armor. It said “Atherion guard second rank". Shortly after we were looking over the topographic map of the area. We didn't see anything until we zoomed out. Now here's a question Amber. If they were so advanced, why aren't they still around? Why don't we see them in recorded works other than a footnote in a philosopher's speech?" I asked her. "I don't know. Something must have happened to them" Amber replied.

 

"Bingo! The map zoomed out we saw something that made our blood run cold. A thin oval indention with five smaller ones above it. Give you a hint what it could be" I said twisting my ankle around. "Are you saying you found a footprint in the ocean floor?!" Amber asked. "Yep. Had to be. My sister said I was nuts. "They have to be 15 miles tall to make such an indention!" she said. "Big enough to wipe out a large island nation? We need to stop June. Whatever we're looking at it must have destroyed them!" I said. "And what? Just let them sell the greatest find in human history to some rich European asshole or computer mogul? We owe it not to ourselves but to mankind to learn what all this was. Remember Janet how we were laughed at in anthropology studies about our theories concerning Atlantis? Don't you want to have a nice solid fuck you for the professor who called us fools?" June asked. I found myself taking her bait.

 

The sarcophagus was stored in a large warehouse where we moved our equipment. We had to use a crane to pry off the marble slab covering it. We suspected it but still wasn't prepared. Inside was a 100 ft. mummy dressed in deteoriated fine garments and gold jewelry. A crown, the size of a family swimming pool, adorned the shriveled head. "This has to be a queen! No way would they inter a priestess with such fine jewels!" June said. Word got out quick. Our sponsors would waste no time selling this. The gold jewelry alone was worth 100 million. We found ourselves rushing the clock. We carbon dated the mummy to 9000 B.C.E." I said. "They can't be right. I know the oldest civilizations to be at most 8000 B.C.E. Cities 6500 B.C.E.*" Amber said. "And that would be why I told my sister that our legacy was guaranteed. I found what I wanted. I found scientific proof that this was a lost civilization. June wanted more. She wanted knowledge"

 

(Author's note: totally true. Ein us Sultan 8000 B.C.E. Mesopotamia 6500 B.C.E.)

 

"It was Gabe who solved the mystery of deciphering the book. As he scanned it he noticed a pattern in the lines. "Guys, I do computer code and I know this is crazy but that looks like binary code" he said. June rushed him to scan every crystal page. "This is impossible. This can't be binary. They couldn't have had computers!" I said. "Maybe they didn't Janet. Maybe this was their language" Gabe said. "Why would they have such a complex language?! It's too inefficient!" I said. "Not exactly. It's perfect in one way. Just memorize two characters" Gabe said. "He has a point. Consider our alphabet. 26 characters all coming from various sources (not including punctuation).Sanskrit, Arabic, Latin, just to name a few. All it would take is memorizing the sequence like a computer does" June said.

 

"Wait. Back the fuck up. You got any idea how much memorizing that would take?! I can buy giant mummies and shrinking magic. Even Atlantis but they spoke binary? No not buying it" Amber said. "01010011 0101000 01110010 01101001 01101110 01101011" I said holding the amulet. A spark of red light hit Amber and she shrank down to two inches.* "Still not buying it?" I asked her. She grew back with her magic. "Sorry. Please continue" she said.

 

(Author's note: This is the binary form for "shrink". Really. Thanks google...)

 

"As I was saying. Once we discovered the sequence we had words. There were gaps in what we could translate but what we did find would change everything forever. It was called the Ebon Codex. It said that this amulet was the key to great power and the one in the sarcophagus was the twin sister to a great queen. It told of how to achieve the power of God. I will quote what it said.  The power of utmost creation can come from obtaining the 5 aspects of the Avatars of Size. Beyond the heavens exist 6 separate worlds. Five of which are inhabited by the Avatars of Size. The Witch, The Messiah, The Goddess, The Hero, and our Avatar, The Traveler. In order to become the supreme God one must collect the aspects of each Avatar. Only then can one can ascend in the 6th world and assert dominion over all"

 

"So how do I fit into that?" Amber asked. "You are the Avatar of The Witch" I replied. "Because I can do magic? All my kind can! How am I special?!" she asked. I shrugged. "What's that mean worlds?" she asked. "Good question. One we all asked. The next day I found June obsessed with the Codex and more importantly this Amulet. "The power of a god. I can do anything. Fix any wrong. Janet, think about what we could do with that" my sister said. Her eyes looked crazy. "I was able to get more from the Codex. These Avatars must be sacrificed and their power transferred to the amulet" she said. I snatched it from her. "No June. Even if that was true don't you think they would've done it? Whatever they tried it sank their civilization to the bottom of the Atlantic and scarred their people all over the Med. Hell the Americas too probably. We don't know what this truly is. It's like a medieval alchemist trying to study an atomic bomb" I said.

 

"You're just afraid of the unknown. Like a child afraid of the dark! Gimme that back!" she yelled. She grabbed my hand holding the amulet. When she did our hands slammed into a glass of water on the desk. It shattered. She struggled with me even when the shards of glass cut our skin. We both held it tight and then the amulet glowed. We both looked at it as our blood dripped on it. A power filled our bodies and we began to grow. Our fear and excitement somehow fueled it. Within two seconds we burst out of the warehouse. June laughed. I held on for dear life not daring to let go. "Bigger! BIGGER!" she kept screaming over and over. Within 10 seconds we towered over the university. Within a minute, the city. Within five minutes the state. We kept growing at an exponential rate. Within 7 minutes the world. "What was it like to see the world that big?" Amber asked.

 

"God Amber. I don't know how to describe it. Like looking at a jewel encrusted globe. If I just pressed my finger down I could've wiped out Japan. My breath alone could've caused tidal waves miles tall. We kept growing. An hour. 10 hours? You lose all sense of time at that scale. We were alone now. June had stopped ranting to be bigger as we took in a sight that showed us the book was right. We had grown bigger than the universe. You asked what it meant by worlds and now you will know. This universe isn't the only one. There really are multiple ones. All around us were tiny spheres that twinkled with galaxies in them. Hundreds, no thousands all around us. But our eyes were focused on a set of them before us. The amulet pulled us closer to them. There were five universes arranged like points on a star. They had red pillars of energy shooting from them towards the center of the star. A lone universe that barely twinkled. "It's true" she muttered. She reached out for one. "NOOO!" I screamed. My thoughts screamed for us to be back to normal size.

 

We shrank down so fast our minds shut down unable to cope with the scale. When we woke up it was in the rubble of the warehouse surrounded by strange men. "You won't stop me after I've seen with my own eyes it's true" June muttered. She tugged on the amulet. Maybe it was the release of so much power but the amulet was dimmer and felt fragile. It broke clean in two. I had one part and she the other. "What have you done?!" she yelled. She fired a burst of magic my way and I instinctively deflected it. The shot pinged right off me and struck a man nearby. He shrank instantly. The men there began shooting at us. As we held these fragments we felt an instinct on how to use it. The sequence for spells came as easily as breathing. June grew 100 ft. tall and killed them. I watched my sister crush them under her heels and even saw her cruelly eat one poor man. The power had made her go insane"

 

"I wasn't faring much better. My instincts made me want to join her. Grow and crush people. Eat them. Dominate the world. Then go and conquer other worlds. Assimilate the powers of the Avatars. Ascend to glory. I still feel it. But I could do it. I fought the urge and ran. Ran as fast as I could. I watched the news. She withdrew somewhere I didn't know of. I felt the amulet still tied to hers. I felt her strip tiny fragment of power off it" I said. "So who were those creepy guys?" Amber asked. "Acolytes. She must have given them fragments to give them magic. When they died the fragments joined mine. June was always charismatic. No doubt she promised them power. My sister...sorry. This all happened two days ago. This is still upsetting to me. I mean we're twin sisters! How can she be so ruthless?!" I said. "So you came to save me? How did you know I'd be first" Amber asked. "She needs you probably the most. The book said The Witch has the aspect of all forms of magic. She would need this most of all to recreate the universe" I said.

 

"Wait. Recreate it?" Amber asked. "That's the plan. Hers anyway. "The universes are interconnected. This is how I came to you and how we got here" I said. "Wait. I'm in another universe?!" Amber asked. "Yes. Welcome to my universe. Wipe your feet coming in" I said chuckling. "And if all the Avatars are sacrificed she becomes God? This is what you're telling me?" Amber asked. "That is what the Atlantians thought and what my sister thinks. I think otherwise.  The Avatars define the 5th dimension of size. Without the dimension of size, nothing can exist. Her bid for omnipotence can cause the collapse of everything in the multiverse" I said. Amber was silent.

 

"She has my family. I have to go save them" she said. "We will but not now. You are powerful I get that. Seeing how you were going to fry or crush my ass I see you magic isn't restricted to size. But she is strong too. You saw firsthand twice that you're vulnerable to it. We need to be smart about this. We need help" I said. "What kind of help?" Amber asked. "We're going to find the other Avatars before she does" I said. "I’m coming too" Amber said standing up. "I hoped you would. Now we need to find The Messiah" I said. "Why her. Why not others?" she asked. "My sister and I control powerful size magic but it's finite. Every time it's used it weakens. Our grow beyond the universe trip drained it a lot. There's maybe 10% left. God knows how they powered it up in the beginning. The Codex said The Messiah aspect is healing. If she wanted to fight someone healing abilities would come in handy" I said. 

 

"Yeah, a hurt God doesn't sound right. Let's go. The sooner we find them all the sooner I can rescue my family" Amber said. "Then we're off!" I said gripping the amulet. A rip in space time formed and we stepped through.

 

Meanwhile....

 

"My acolytes have failed me. At least they didn't come back empty handed" June said. She tapped on the roof of the shrunken house and looked into the tiny window. She could see a woman and two older teens. One was holding a baby. She grinned and pushed her fingers through the window. She knocked down tiny furniture and felt for them. She could hear the woman screaming. She felt someone and yanked them out. The woman screamed the name Chris. "Put me down you bitch!" the teen screamed. "And if I did where would you go? Not far before something awful happened to you" she said. A tiny crackle of electricity struck her finger and he fell. "Shows what you know. I'm not defenseless" he said growing to her size. "Aha! You can use magic too. Well no matter" she said. A red bolt of light struck him and he shrank back down to an inch. "Surprised? Yeah. You magic doesn't mean shit when I can do this. Too bad you're not an Avatar. This part of the ritual would be over already. Speaking of which, you better hope she comes for you soon. I've grown bored with the acolytes here. I need some entertainment" June said licking her lips....

 

We stepped out of the vortex onto a metal platform. Immediacy we saw things weren't right. "What the hell? Did you shrink us?" Amber said. "No I didn't but yeah this is weird. Maybe this universe contains nothing but giants" I said. "It's gets weirder. Look at this" Amber said pointing. She was pointing to a window. Outside was space...deep space.  "That was very unexpected" I said. "Thought we were supposed to end up on Earth" Amber said. "The Amulet of Topothesia takes us to where the Avatar is...oh dear...or when" I said motioning to Amber to see the giant LED clock on the wall. "June 22, 2159! This is the future?!" Amber said. A series of booms shook the floor. We glanced behind us to see a giantess every bit 200 ft. tall walking with her 6 year old giant son. We looked around to see where we could hide and found none. I got ready and Amber began charging a lightning bolt. 

 

"Good morning!" the woman said as they passed by. We watched them disappear down the walkway. "What the hell is up with this place?" Amber asked. I gripped the amulet. I concentrated and the amulet tugged forward. "This way" I said. We walked for some time. This ship was massive! We heard the sound of laughter and casual talking. Some small and others very loud. "It's a shopping mall" Amber said. She was right. A sign said Stardust Mall. Giants and normal people coexisted with one another. We were stunned to see a few in intimate relationships. A giant boy was kissing a human girl. A giantess woman was stroking the back of a coughing human boy while a man patted his hand. "It’s okay kiddo. Mommy and daddy are right here" the woman said. "They're a family. This is astounding" I said. "It does seem like utopia. Wonder what the cost was" Amber said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "On my world my people were hunted to almost extinction. We survived and made our lives much better but it came at terrible cost. What price did these people pay?" she asked.

 

"I’m hungry. Let's get something to eat" I said. We walked into the food court that was the size of a college campus. Every food stall was set up for humans and giants. One caught my eye. "Hmmm....Ingress combo hotdogs. I'll take two please" I said. He looked around and laughed. "I get you're hungry but even you can eat hotdogs that size. Hell, the wiener alone 25 ft. long!" he said. I was annoyed but it was my fault. I should have suspected that an out of the way name like Ingress described these giants. "Then something human sized okay?!" I yelled. He shrugged and gave me the food. I glanced at our table and saw three teens surrounding it. Amber was sitting there. "Come on baby. Just come with us. We can have fun" one giant teen said. "I'm married. Go away" Amber said. "And? We've never seen you here before. We just wanna get to know you" another giant boy said. O "Uh oh. Amber is getting pissed. Not good" I thought. I duck around the corner and grow to their size. The hotdogs are barely specks in my hand. "Is there a problem?" I ask coming to the table. Amber saw my size and stared shocked. "No problem. We just were talking to your friend here" he replied. "She looks like she doesn't want to be disturbed by you. She married by the way" I said.

 

"Yeah she mentioned that. I don't see her husband though" he said. I picked Amber up suddenly. "She’s married to me" I said kissing her. The teens smiled and Amber flinched. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" the teen said. "Go away boys. You have no idea who you're fucking with" Amber said. The teens glared at us. "Break it up your three!" an electronic voice said. Three robots giant sized with the word POLICE on the side came up to us. "Shit it's the cops! Let's go! “one teen said. They took off. One robot popped its chest open. To our surprise a man was inside. "Do you want to file a complaint ladies? They been harassing human women off and on again since school went on recess" the man asked. "No, they left. We're fine" I said. "Then have a nice day ma'am" he said walking off. "That was bizarre. Did you see that exosuit he had? Fucking cool!" I said. "Not as bizarre as you saying we're married. You even kissed me!" Amber said. "Sorry. It was all I could think of. We don't want to stand out too much and I was worried you'd fry them" I said. Amber huffed.

 

"Can you grow to my size? I'd rather not waste the energy if I tried" I said. "I...I never tried growing bigger than human sized before. I can I guess. I'd rather not though. I'm trying to conserve my own energy" she said. "I've been meaning to ask. How do you recharge your magic?" I asked. I handed Amber her hotdog and grew mine. Used up energy but I was hungry as shit. "I eat souls. I'm a soul eater. Our kind use soul energy to power magic" she replied. "Oh that's...wait...you eat souls?!" I asked. Amber nodded. "It's not just necessary to use magic. I need them to survive. It's not pretty but it is what it is" she said. "Need those to survive? Don't you live off food like that hotdog?" I asked. "Sure I do. It's just natural magic in me need souls. Our kind are immortal. We need souls to keep living though or we die. Think of it as spiritual starving to death" she said. "How do you eat souls?" I asked. "My master told me long ago we fed off blood like vampires but we found that to be messy and exposing. Nowadays we shrink our victims and eat them" she said.

 

"That's...I don't know what to say to that" I said slightly horrified. "And here we go with the condemnations. I don't seek approval from you just as you don't seek approval from me from eating that hotdog. I do follow a code of conduct though. No pregnant women, young kids, or those who carry the spark of soul eaters. I try to limit myself to people nobody would miss like those teens earlier" she said. We didn't speak for the reminder of our meal. "We need to fine this messiah person" she said. "Where do we look? This ship is huge!" I said. "If you’re looking for the messiah then go the residential block number 8 section 24" a giant man said sitting next to us. "You know the messiah?!" I asked. "Of course. She's like the most famous person onboard the Ark" he said confused. "Thanks" I said getting up.

 

We walked a bit before I spoke. "Sorry for judging you. I'm the last person that should be throwing stones" I said. "It’s alright. I used to it" she said quietly. We followed a sign that said shuttles to residential blocks. We boarded. Amber sat next to me as we both saw these Ingress and humans riding together. "Ark. That doesn't sound good. Nobody builds an Ark for fun" Amber said. "I have to ask. What's it like to eat people?" I asked. People glanced at us.  Amber motioned me to pick her up. She sat on my shoulder. "Everyone tastes different. The older people are the more bitter they taste. It's like tasting living pigs in a blanket. About the same size too. They're weak by the time I swallow after sucking some of their soul away. You have to get them aroused and orgasming for it to work for our kind. If not they're just meat. I nodded. Part of me has been wanting to try it. This necklace compelled me to. Just snatch Amber off my shoulder and devour her. Absorb her aspect and move on.

 

As I glanced at this tiny red haired girl I found my mouth watering. I shook my head and looked away. "You okay. You're trembling. I won't eat you if that what's got you spooked" Amber said. I chuckled. "I know" I said. We rode that shuttle for nearly 20 minutes. This ship had to be the size of a small city! How many where there onboard and why? The scientist in me was curious. Amber rode on my shoulder as we walked the street. Eventually we were alone...or one would have us believe. "Janet. We're not alone" she said. "I know. They've been following us for the last three blocks" I said. "Those kids from earlier?" she asked. "Yeah. They didn't take no for an answer" I said. "Put me down. I put this off long enough" Amber said. I put Amber down. She concentrated as those footsteps got closer. "Level 3 size spell...Titan!" she said. A swirl of light surrounded her as I watched her grow to our size. She looked winded. "Like the name? First time I ever tried" she said. Damn. She wasn't kidding about needing that energy.

 

The footsteps stopped. "What’s wrong boys? Weren't you gonna rape us?  Amber said. The teens turned to run but couldn't. Amber's hand glowed. "Paralysis spell. Locks up the nerve impulses" she said walking to them. "What...what the fuck are you?!" one yelled. Amber casually walked to him. She touched his forehead. Her finger glowed. "Oh you and your friends were planning to do really naughty things to us" she said. "No lady you got it wrong! We just wanted your phone numbers!" he cried. "No use lying. This spell can read minds. Would you like to know what they were planning to do to us Janet?" Amber asked. I walked to them. "Yes I would" I said. "This fuck here was thinking about eating me. He wanted to see what it was like. Heard stories from his mom about that. What's this True Way that's in your head? Let me see" Amber said. Her finger glowed brighter as the teen cried. "Interesting. An antihuman organization for Ingress" she said. Sounds like a hate group to me" I said. "Worse than that. His mommy told him all minds of bad things. They even ate kids taking hostages once. Oh. Janet. The messiah was involved.

 

"Let him go you weird ass bitch!" his friend said. Amber touched his head. "Wow. This guy and his buddy to the right wanted to run a train on you. Do all kinds of kinky things. Put it up your ass. Suck your toes. Gives me chills. Ha! He's still aroused!" she said. Hearing that my darker side kicked in. "Then we should give them a show shouldn't we?" I said. Amber grinned at me. "Shrink pulse assholes" she said. Within seconds they were human sized. Tiny. Weak. Prey. Amber grabbed one and I grabbed the other two. Amber tore off his clothes. "So you're into vore. So am I" she said tossing the teen into her mouth. His screams muffled by her lips shutting. She sucked on him as me and his shrunken friends watched. I felt myself getting horny. A minute passed and then she grinned. She swallowed loudly and we all saw the screaming lump disappear past her collarbone. "Holy shit! Never tasted that before. Sweet cum mixed with something like exotic fruit! They're not human but fuck me I don't care!" Amber said.  "Help! Someone help us!" One screamed in my grip.

 

"Help? Kind of hypocritical to ask that right? Weren't you the one who wanted to suck my toes?" I asked putting him down. I slid out of my sneaker. Balancing on one foot I took my sweaty sock off.  My foot hovered over him and took off in a sprint. I gently kicked him in the side and rolled on the ground. "Don’t run. I'm about to give you what you wanted" I said. "No please!" he cried as I put my sole on his body. His tiny head poked from between my big and second toe. "How is it? I've been wearing these socks for two days. Bad huh? Shouldn't be too bad for you right? What's the matter? Don't you want to worship my foot?" I asked. I could feel his arms trying to break free. It tickled. I pressed down slightly and he yelped. "Enjoying yourself there?" Amber asked. "Just peachy. A rapist under my sweaty sole. His cries of pain. What's not to enjoy?" I asked. I didn't notice my amulet glowing brighter.

 

"As much as I like to crush assholes we need to get back to our task" she said. I grinned at the teen and then pressed down. His ribs made tiny cracks and his screams were cut off with gurgling. A put all my weight down and his innards burst out of his mouth. The teen I was holding actually fainted seeing that. I tore off his clothes and deposited him into my mouth. Incredible! I could taste him! "Janet" Amber said. I held out my palm and swallowed him whole. "That was fantastic! Oh he awoke! I can feel him dying! I....oh no" I said. "What is it?" she asked concerned. She place shed hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. "This attitude again?! I saw you having fun!" Amber shouted. "You...don't understand. Keep....keep back" I said. I felt that ancient power invading me. "The Witch. Must consume" I muttered. I stepped toward her and gathered energy to shrink her.

 

"Janet! Janet what's wrong?!" Amber said. She was scared. That fear in her eyes. Half of me wanted her in my belly. The other half wanted her safe...from me. My left hand ready to strike I grabbed it with my left and pulled it down. I had to concentrate. I felt the ancient instinct within the amulet subside. I leaned against a wall to catch my breath. "What the hell was that?!" Amber asked. "The amulet. Whenever I use its magic it corrupts me. I have to concentrate to stay myself. Killing those two awoke the instinct within it. Took all my effort not to shrink and eat you" I said. "I pressured you into doing something you shouldn't have. Sorry" Amber said. "Don't be. It felt nice. I only slipped up because I was dwelling on what you told me earlier. Listen, I know I'll be killing again. Just be ready to incapacitate me if I turn to the dark side" I said chuckling. "Bet your ass I will" she said.

 

"Is this the place?" Amber asked. "I pretty sure. Right address and the amulet is pointing to the house" I said. "It's nice. Kinda plain for someone whose name is The Messiah" Amber said. I knocked on the door. "Coming!" a female voice said. The door opened and a woman stood before us. "Can I help you?" she asked. "This is gonna sound weird but are you the Messiah?" I asked. The woman rolled her eyes. "Look. I get the awestruck first hybrid in history, herald of peace thing. Grew up hearing it but I don't do autographs and fans anymore. Besides, it's late I'm in the middle of cooking dinner for my kids. Good night" she said shutting the door. Amber wedged her shoe into the doorframe just before it shut. "We're not here for any of that. We need you to come with us. Your life is in danger" she said. "My life's been in danger since I was born. Nothing new. Now go before I call the cops" she said shutting the door hard. "Motherfucker!" Amber said limping on her crushed foot. I led her to the front yard.  

 

"That went well" I said. "Ya think?! I say we just shrink and grab her. Explain later" Amber said pissed. "Would you have liked me to do that to you when we first met?" I asked. Amber sighed. "Give us a few minutes. We'll try again" I said. A vortex opened before us. "Those few minutes just flew by didn't they?" Amber said. 6 Acolytes emerged.  They immediately noticed a problem. "Surprised everything is big?" Amber said crushing two under her sneakers right away. "I know I was" she said scraping off their flattened bodies. They quickly regrouped and grew to our size. They fired magic at us. I deflected it. "Not this time!" Amber said dodging. A bolt spell crackled from her fingertips and struck a man. He went sprawling into the street. I shrank one of them. A woman by the way she screamed as I crushed her like the bug she was. I felt that twitch of malice build. Amber was on top of her first attacker. "Lightning spell level 1. Cardiac arrest!" she said with her palm on his chest.

 

The man gasped as her hand glowed with arcs of electricity. He collapsed. Damn! Wish I could do that! Two left. Amber yelled. The acolyte attacking her finally hit her with a shrinking spell. "Careless. Should've used shrink pulse" Amber said. The man bent down to grab her and screamed as his hand exploded. "I'm small again but not defenseless. Gravity spells are a bitch aren't they?!" Amber said. Impossibly, a thunderstorm formed over us. A thunderstorm inside a ship! "Level 2 lightning spell! Zeus' Cry!" she said. The bolt slammed him and I saw the aftermath of the spell she would've used on me. My awe was broken by a bang and a sharp pain in my side. The acolyte I was fighting used a gun. "Clever. Realized...I can't block that" I said falling to the grass. I felt the warm blood running from my side. I was getting cold. Amber was winded from the spell but was coming anyway. The acolyte put that cold barrel to my temple. "Goddess will be pleased" she said.

 

 A beam of light struck the woman and burned a hole clean through her. She was dead before she hit the dirt. "Good job Amber" I said as she ran up to me. "It wasn't me! It was her!" she said. I glanced over to the woman we were talking to holding a smoking pistol. "Cool. A real laser gun..." I said passing out. I heard Amber screaming for me to stay awake. Wish I could. I awoke in a dark room. I had on a different shirt. "I'm not dead" I said touching my bare skin where the bullet wound would’ve been. I stood up and opened the door. The house was dark except for one light. I followed it to the kitchen. "What happened?" I asked her as she dried dishes. "Jesus! You scared me. I see you're up and about. Your friend is showering off your blood. Who the hell are you?! I had to hide you being here from my kids and husband!" she said. "That complicated. What happened? Last thing I remember is being shot and falling out on your lawn" I said.

 

"Your friend climbed on top of you and crawled through the blood to get to your wound. I don't know what she did but she lit up like a Christmas tree light bulb. Next thing I know you're still alive and healed and she looking like she ran a marathon. What did she do?" she asked. "She must've used some kind of healing magic" I said. "Magic?! Magic isn’t real!" she said. "It's real I can assure you. Forgive the crazy shit tonight. My name's Janet. My friend is Amber" I said. "Eve. Nice to meet you" she said shaking my hand. "That person I killed. Those people I saw. Who were they?" she asked. "Acolytes of a dangerous person. Me and my friend came her to put you in protective custody" I said. "I’m not leaving my kids and husband" she said. "I wasn't going to ask that of you. Take them with us if you want but we can't stay here. More will come. She'll make sure of that" I said. "Who? Is it someone in True Way?" she asked. "I don't know what that is but no" I said. I spent the next 15 minutes telling her what was going on. "Magic? Atlantis? People the size of the universe?!" she said not believing.

 

"Don't forget you're the Avatar of Size here. The Messiah. Good meatloaf by the way" I said eating. "This is some trick of True Way!" she said reading for a carefully placed pistol. I used my amulet to shrink her down. 4 inches off the ground and scared shitless. My mouth watered seeing her like this. I picked her up and placed her on the table. "It's not some plot. This is truth and you need to fucking deal with it" I said eyeing her. I put her back down and grew her to normal size. She was shaking. "Sorry Eve but we don't have time to argue. Amber reacted the same way" I said. "Is she an Avatar?" she asked. "Yes The Witch in her universe. She's got it rougher. They have her family hostage" I said. "That poor girl" Eve muttered. "She wants your healing ability. You said there's no magic here. How do you heal then?" I asked.

 

"It's natural for me because I carry Ingress blood. All our kind can. Once upon a time though we couldn't. A genetically modified virus stripped us of that ability during the Dimensional War" she said. "War?" I asked. "You really aren't form here are you?" she asked. I shook my head. "Any of that food left over. I'm starving" Amber said walking into the kitchen. Her tiny body was wrapped in a bath towel. "Janet!" she said happy. "The reports of my death were greatly exaggerated...thanks to you" I said picking her up. I could feel her tiny bare feet on my palm as she stood in it. She hugged my cheek. “Don’t scare me like that again!" she said. "After eating we have to leave. Eve you might want to get you family ready" I said. Eve nodded.

 

"So what's she like?" Amber asked eating s chunk of meatloaf. "Skeptical like you until I shrank her" I said. "It's a lot to take in" she said. "Yeah but I can sense she's used to danger. Like she was trained for it" I said. "She did smoke that acolyte that it weren't no thing" she said. "She can naturally heal without magic. I see why she's wanted. By the way. How are you soul wise?" I asked. "I need to hunt again soon. I'll be fine for a few days if I don't expend any more magic" she replied. Amber got dressed and returned just as Eve and her human husband appeared. She was holding her son in her hand and leading her giantess daughter with the other. Never saw such a cute sight. "Where we going in the middle of the night?" he asked. "Through the looking glass sir. Your wife can explain later" I said. I opened the vortex and it was small. "Oh, that reminds me. Where were going there aren’t giant people. I need to shrink you down" I said. I shrank myself, Eve, and her daughter to human size. Eve and her daughter looked around at their giant house. "Cool" I heard her daughter say. "Next stop. Safe house universe. Home away from home" I said as we stepped through the vortex.

 

"Where are we?" Eve asked. "Key West Florida. A condo a friend has and is out of the country. You'll be safe here" I said. "Oh, allow me" I said. I grew her son to our size for safety. Didn't want to accidentally squash the kid. Eve was astounded. She kept touching his face. Her son woke up and nearly screamed until he recognized his mom. "Mommy, am I dreaming? You look my size" he said rubbing his eyes. Eve hugged her son tightly and cried. "I don't get it" Amber said. "One of Eve's deepest wishes was to hold her son like this. She never could since he took after his human father" the man said. The man looked over at his daughter. He walked over to her and bent down. "Dad is that you? How are you so big?" she asked. "I'm not big honey. The nice lady there shrank you. Now come here" he said. The girl got closer and the man bear hugged her tightly. "Dad that's too tight!"  the girl complained. "Deal with it sweetheart" he said. "Like Eve not being able to hold our son, I couldn't hold my daughter" he said. "I'll give you guys some time to settle in" I said.

 

It was 1 a.m. Amber was exhausted for using so much magic and went to sleep. It had been a long day for her. I was busy on my tablet browsing the scanned pages of the Codex. I needed to see who the next target was. The sand on my private beach was cool in the night. The full moon causing the ocean to shimmer. I heard the sound of shifting sand and glanced behind me. It was her husband. "Mind if I join you. It's been some time since I was on a real beach" he said. "Sure" I said patting the sand. "I never introduced who we are. I guess you know Eve by now. I'm Chris. Our daughter Cassie and our son Daren" I said. "Janet and my friend Amber" I said. "Is it true what you told my wife? That the universe is in danger?" he asked. "All universes Chris" I said. He sighed. "I and my wife can hold our kids like all human parents. I don't know if this is a dark dream or beautiful nightmare" he said.

 

"What's you world like? I saw Ingress and humans living together. I even saw families!" I said. "Yeah I guess it's odd. Never gave it thought. Been that way since I was born" he said. "Odd?! It's like utopia!" I said. "Utopia? Oh no. Not even close. We still got our share of problems. What you see now is the result of hard work and tolerance necessary after a brutal war" he said. "War?" I asked. "Years ago back where we come from the Ingress invaded Earth. In fact my mother in law was one of the first to appear. Over time though her and my father in law fell on love. They led as example to others. They were married. The first Ingress/human marriage. The war was bad for humans. Cities destroyed. Entire populations lost. They became a fighting force and slowly turned the tide. One day they decked to conceive a child" he said.

 

"Whoa. Wait a sec. I have to ask especially seeing your kids. How did that work. Humans are tiny compared to them" I said. He laughed. "Artificial insemination and breeding tanks. Some offspring take after them and some us. Eve took after her mom obviously. She would be the first of her kind. A hybrid child of two species. She was to be a symbol of peace. This is how she got the nickname messiah child or just Messiah for short. Eventually the war was over. The human and defector Ingress coalition had won but not without cost. The enemy, in a ship called the Ark, had devastated the world. They even destroyed a colony. By the end human losses topped over a billion. Earth was in bad shape and the Ingress was an endangered species" he said.

 

"The Ark. Wait that ship we were on is called that" I said. "Yep. Fearing that another war might cause the extinction of both races or flat out destroy Earth, they used that warship as a lifeboat for Earth. The idea is to colonize another word. One that could guarantee everyone's future. So utopia? No. Just a fragile hope" he said. I feel the sand between my toes as a scrunch them. How naive of me to think something as giant and human coexistence would come so easily. "I'm worried about my family Janet. What's to say she won't come looking for us again?" he asked. "Absolutely nothing. I'm counting on it. The advantage is she won't know where to look. The amulet takes you to your target in another universe. Not the same one so no vortex will open here.  She can still locate us eventually though. The amulet will point our way" I said. "Great" he said rolling his eyes. "My advance to you is not to worry right now. Go. Be with your family. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day" I said. Chris got up and left. I wish I was a confident as I talked it. On my tablet I'm reading an article about how an apartment was burned to the ground near UCLA campus. The same one me and my sister lived in before this. She was looking for us and her wrath was getting worse.

 

I awoke to hear the sound of children laughing. "Stand still! I need to dry you off!" Eve shouted. The kids were soaking wet from playing in the ocean. "Morning everyone" I yawned. "Morning Janet. I hope you don't mind I made breakfast" Eve said. "Not at all. I take it the kids are okay" I said. "Better than okay. They woke us up asking to play in the water. They've haven't been to the beach since they were toddlers" she said. "Well that's nice" I said. "It's so strange being here. It's another universe but it's like being back in time. So this is the 21st century" she said looking at my flatscreen TV. Chris was busy trying to find how to change channels. I handed him the remote. "News. Hello? News!" he shouted into the remote. "No you use the buttons" I said. "Buttons? No voice control? Okay...." he said studying the remote. I chuckled a bit. I went to wake Amber. She groggily woke up. "Five more minutes" she said. I tore the covers off her and opened the curtains. "Up and at them! Eve made breakfast" I said. She waved me off. She appeared 10 minutes later showered and dressed.

 

We scarfed down eggo waffles and eggs with a side of bacon. Woman could cook. "That was delicious as always honey" Chris said. "Flattery will get you everywhere" she said kissing him. "Who taught you how to cook?" I asked. "My dad. Mom was a lousy cook so dad taught me when I was 10" she smiled and then laughed. "Sorry I was remembering a time when we were making cookies from scratch. Dad ended falling into the pile of flour. Left tiny footprints everywhere. Mom screamed thinking he was a tiny ghost. I....I want to go home Janet" Eve said softly. "I know. Soon were about to go after the next Avatar. When this is all done you can go home" I said. "Well it seems we're winning so far. You're batting 2-0" she said. "That's the spirit Eve" I said gripping her shoulder. Soon after we were ready to go. "So who's next?" Amber asked. "Well that's the thing. There are two equal choices. Either the Hero or the Goddess" I said. "What aspect do they have?" Eve asked. "The Hero can collect or distribute energy. That's desirable when you want to replenish magic energy. The Goddess has immortality" I said.

 

"The Goddess then" Amber said. "Not so fast. I think the Hero is next" Eve said. "The hell she is! She would want immortality so she can kick ass herself!" Amber yelled. "And ya think an immortal will be an easy target? Leave strategy to a trained professional" Eve sneered. "You think you're hot shit because you’re the messiah? Well I helped bring a race back from extinction. Fuck did you do other then be born?" Amber said. Eve grabbed her by the shirt collar. "Go ahead. Make my day" Amber said talking her forehead. Eve shrank down to three inches tall. Amber laughed. "Still condescending?" Amber chuckled. Eve was scared shitless with Amber looming over her. Her sandals just inches from her. Amber flexed her toes a bit and grinned. "ENOUGH!" I yelled shrinking Amber. She and Eve were the same size.

 

I grabbed them both. "Eve! You need to remember that everyone here can voice their opinion regardless if they served in the military or not. As for you Amber. You need to remember that we are a team. Put your power tripping aside. For the both of you shelve your accomplishments and titles. They don't mean dick now. Understand?!" I yelled. "Okay" Eve said. "Whatever" Amber said. I squeezed her gently. "Ah! Okay! Sorry!" Amber said. I placed them back on the floor and grew them back to human size. The awkwardness in the air was replaced with the boom of the vortex opening. We stepped through.

 

We emerged on a sidewalk. To our right was an expanse of water. "Hell are we?" Amber asked. "The universe of the Hero. Eve had a point. If I was gonna fight an immortal I would want to be as strong as possible" I said. We all looked around curious to where we were. We looked at the buildings. "So I know where we are. Chicago. There's the Sears tower" Amber said pointing to it. "This is Chicago?! Cool!" Eve said. She marveled at the city. "I've seen the pictures of it how it was before the war. Never thought I'd see it this way. Chicago was partially destroyed by a debris hit during April Shower. 29% of the city was lost" Eve said. "My god. All those deaths" Amber said. "Sometimes I wish the Ingress never came to Earth" she said. "Then you wouldn't have been born" I said. "A small price to pay to save a billion lives" Eve said kicking a soda can in the street.

 

We were silent. Amber embarrassed looked away. "I'm sorry I said those things Eve. Guess higher expectations means a harder life" Amber said. Eve slightly nodded. "Friend?" Amber said ticking her shoulder. Eve turned around. We could see tears in her eyes. "Friends" she said hugging her. I smiled. I was glad they were getting along now. We will need those feelings if we were going to win this. Amber grimaced and she broke out in a cold sweat. She quickly sat down on the bench. "You okay?!" Eve asked. "I'm...I'm hungry" Amber said. "You just ate. How can you be hungry?" Eve asked. Amber looked at me. Oh shit. I know what she meant. "Go Amber. Go eat. We'll stay here" I said. "Are you sure? You know what I got to do" Amber said. "I know....just choose wisely" I said. "I'll come too just in case" Eve said. "NO! I mean I can handle it myself. I'm a big girl" Amber said. Amber got up and walked away. "Shouldn't we go with her anyway She looks sick" Eve said. "She'll be fine after she eats" I said. "She a diabetic or something?" Eve asked. "No, she's a soul eater. It's how her powers work" I said. "She...she eats souls?" Eve balked.

 

"Her magic stems from that. Her life too" I said. Eve looked confused. "Remember you saying how bad she looked after healing me? It's because she was running low on energy. She explained to me that her very nature needs soul energy to survive like we do with food" I said. "So food isn't enough?!" Eve asked. "No, magic is her nature. She's immortal in a way she can't die of old age or get sick. That comes with a cost though. She has to eat people and costume their souls" I said. "That's sick!" Eve said. "I thought that too until I realized she has no choice. Either that or die slowly and apparently painfully" I said. "So she went off to eat someone?" she asked. I nodded. "I think she's looking for a bad person" I said. Eve didn't look happy. "I don't think she's in love with it either. Should've known this was the problem. Her personality changes when she's hunting or when she's hungry. Before we met you we...." I was saying before I caught myself.

 

"We what?" Eve asked. "*sigh* Just before we met you we were confronted with some dangerous Ingress teens. One was planning to eat Amber. The others were planning to rape me. Amber shrank them. We dealt with them...permanently" I said. She looked at me like I was some fiend. "I see what Amber means by that shitty look now. Do I feel bad for killing them? Abso-fucking-loutely. Do I regret killing them? No, they were going to do terrible things to us. You being in the military should know that sometimes killing is a necessary evil. And I guarantee you that my sister won't do all the soul searching and judging you're doing now" I said. Eve looked down at her feet.

Size Zone the Movie pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

continued

Amber returned minutes later looking much better. "I'm back. Did something happen?" she asked us. "Nothing important. Did you find someone to eat?" I asked. Amber looked at me and then Eve. "She knows" I said. Amber looked at Eve and Eve turned away from her gaze. Amber sucked her teeth recognizing that look. "Yeah I did. A guy robbing a liquor store. Followed him into the alley over there and well...his criminal career ended up short. Literally" she said

 

"So where is our girl?" Eve asked. I asked the amulet and it pointed down the street. "That way" I said. We walked for about 5 blocks. "This is getting us nowhere. Chicago is a big city" Amber said. "I know. The amulet tugs harder as we get closer but it hasn't done that yet. She's a good ways off" I said. "Hell with this. TAXI!" Amber shouted. A cab pulled up. "Where to Miss?" the Jamaican man asked. "Down the street until we say otherwise" Amber said. "You got money for this?" he asked. "Do Ben and Andrew answer your questions?" Amber said flashing money. "That it does" he said driving off. "Please tell me that isn't the money your snack stole" Eve said. "Hey. We're trying to save all existence. Pretty sure stealing stolen money for the benefit of everything in creation falls under the side of good" Amber said. "Just being the voice of conscience" Eve said. "Fine Jiminy Cricket. Just have your gun ready if shit goes south" Amber said. "GUN?! Hell naw! You're getting out!" The driver said. "Mindslave" Amber whispered. The man relaxed. "Everything is fine isn't it?" Amber said. "Yes mistress" he droned.

 

"Damn girl" Eve said. Amber grinned and sat back. After a few miles the amulet began tugging harder. "Turn here" Amber said. Soon we were led to 21st street where fire trucks zoomed by. When we got closer the amulet was yanking hard and pointing to the alleyway. A nearby apartment was ablaze. Amber payed the hypnotized man and we stepped out. "Please tell me she's not in that" Eve said. "She's not. She's nearby. I don't need the amulet to tell me that. I can feel it. Down there. The alleyway" I said. We walked down it until there was a flash of bright green light. When our vision cleared a woman 100 ft. tall stepped over the apartment. "Where the hell was she hiding?! Amber, do you sense magic?" I asked. "No, I sense something akin to it though. Weird" Amber said. "Girls look what I found" Eve said. She was standing near the corner where the alleyway bent. We watched the giantess observing the fire and went to see what Eve found. "What the hell?!" I said. There on the ground was a bum....8 inches tall. He was looking up. "Go get them Megagirl!" he shouted.

 

"Megagirl? Sounds like a superhero name" Eve said. "Keyword hero" Amber said. We ran to the street where we watched the giantess yank a nearby water tank off the rooftops and pour it on the apartment. She sat it down when empty and grabbed another. She collected the water in her mouth and spat it through the windows. We watched in awe for 5 minutes until the fire had gone out. She had people climb into her hand to escape the remaining smoke and sat them down. Within minutes everyone was safe. The crowd below chanted Megagirl. She waved and stepped over the building. We ran back to the alleyway and experienced another flash of green light. Our vision cleared and we saw a 19 year old girl sneaking away...past a normal sized bum. The same bum. We followed this girl all the way to the El train. We rode it until she got off. From there we followed her car to the suburbs.

 

She walked into her house and went to knock on the door. "Hello? Can we...talk...to...you" I was saying until the door opened on its own. "Uh hello?" I said as we stepped in. All of a sudden we were hit with a tingling feeling. The world grew around us until it stopped. What the...SHIT!" Amber said as a giant bare foot descended toward her. It barely missed her. A giant toe the size of a compact car was next to Amber. Its toenail was painted pink. It was so close we could smell her feet. "Mommy I missed" a child's voice said. Our eyes followed that giant foot up a pillar of legs past a pink skirt and panties all the way up to her face. A child! A child no more than 5 had almost turned Amber into a stain on her young sole. "Alycia no! Get away from them!" a woman yelled. The girl thundered off. The woman was too tall for us to see well. She bent down. It was hard to tell but it was the same woman. Her hear wasn't black. A wig we saw most likely. Her eyes were the most vibrant green I'd ever seen. They slightly glowed. "There was shouting!" a male voice said.

 

"Stay there Nathan. I'll deal with this" the woman said. "Who are they?" Nathan asked keeping his daughter behind him. "We're about to find out" the woman said. "Why is mommy mad? I shrank them like I was taught to if strangers came home" the girl said.  "Did you hear that? The kid did this" Eve whispered. "Eyes on me. Who are you? FBI? CIA? NSA? Which agency do you belong to? How much do you know?" the woman asked. "Lady nobody sent us" I shouted. She grabbed me between her fingers. Just a little pressure and I'd be smushed. My inch tall body would just stain her fingertips unless...

 

"So it's just coincidence you follow me from that apartment? Coincidence you show up at my door? I’m not a violent person but if my family is in danger..." she said applying barely any pressure. I gasped as my breath was pushed out of my body. I chanted the shrink spell and I fell out of her grasp. Luckily Amber caught me with a wind spell before I splattered on the floor. "Clarissa!" Nathan shouted running toward us. He had to grab Alycia to make sure she didn't accidentally squish us under her bare feet. "We're not her to hurt any of you. Quite the opposite. We're here to protect you" I said to her. She was freaked out being shrunk to our size. Her eyes glared. "Don't. She tells the truth but if you try anything I will hurt you" Amber said. Fire encircled Amber's hands. Clarissa looked at her husband and child. "Unshrink me and we can talk" she said. "Us first" I said. "Alycia honey. Make the strangers big again" she said. "Yes mommy" the girl glared at us with glowing eyes and the world became normal sized again. I was curious to know why Clarissa didn't unshrink us herself.

 

I grew her back to her regular size. "Now if we can hold off the shrink war for a few minutes we can talk" I said. We all sat down. I introduced ourselves. "So you're naturally 200 ft. tall?" Clarissa asked Eve. "Yeah. I'm travel size right now" Eve said grinning. Clarissa smiled at the joke. She introduced her family. "Wait. You're young to have a 5 year old daughter! You'd have to have fathered her when you were like 11!" Amber said. "I was 15 when I fathered her" Nathan said. "You look good and very young for a 20 year old" I said. "I'm 15. Yeah I know. Time travel stuff. Complicated" he said. "Tell me about it. Happened to me once. Dad was checking me out. Fucking creepy" Eve said. We all looked at her. "Ahem...story for another time" she said. "So you're not with the government. Why are you here?" she asked. I told her the whole story. She sat back and closed her eye. "She doesn't believe it either" Amber said. "Oh I believe it. I and my husband have had experience with alternate realities and timelines. What blows my mind is that I'm that important" she said.

 

"You were always important honey" Nathan said kissing her. "I'm...I'm going to step outside for a sec" Amber said quietly. "Something wrong?" Clarissa asked. "Amber's family is being held hostage. I think you and your family reminds her of that" I said. "Eve. Help them get their stuff together while I check on Amber" I said. I stepped outside. Amber was sniffling softly. "Hey big bad witch. You okay?" I asked. "I want my family back! Mom, my brother, Raf, my baby girl Anna. God knows what that sick woman is doing to them!" Amber sobbed.    I held her from behind. "Just hang in there a bit longer" I said. "If she's hurt them or worse I will kill her. Sister or not" Amber whispered.  "No arguments there" I said. We walked back in and Clarissa and her family was busy packing. Alycia wanted to take her toys with her. I felt the amulet vibrate slightly. That meant acolytes with fragments were nearby. "We have to go now!" I said. Just as I said that the lights cut off. "They cut the power! Time to make an exit Janet!" Amber shouted. Something flew through the living room window and landed with a thud on the carpet. "Take cover!" Eve shouted. There was an explosion, a loud sound, and a flash of light. "Flash bang! Get close! Amber give us cover!" I shouted.

 

I couldn't even hear my own words. Just ringing. My thoughts were jumbled so badly I couldn't concentrate on making a vortex. As the ringing faded I could hear crying. Alycia. The poor girl was terrified. Her eyes glowed brightly as things in the room shrank. "NATHAN COVER HER EYES!" Clarissa shouted. The front door was kicked in. "LUX!" Amber shouted. A beam of light shot from her fist burning a hole clean through the acolyte. He wasn't wearing a black cloak but black body armor. Still didn't save him. "As long as I can use this spell, daytime is my bitch! Lux!" she shouted again. A scream was heard. "Haha you like that you fucks! Haha...uh oh...take cover!" Amber said numbing behind the wall. A hail of bullets destroyed what was left of the window and tore into the wall adjacent to the door. "Hold your fire dickheads! Goddess wants them alive! Those guns are to incapacitate only!" a familiar voice shouted.

 

"Gabe is that you?!" I yelled. "Janet?! Its been awhile! What you up to?!" he shouted. "Oh you know. Saving the universe from my evil sister and her flunkies. Speaking of what about you? Aren't you kinda far from home? Another universe and all that" I said motioning for everyone to fall further back into the house. The dust kicked up illuminated laser sighting. He wanted us alive but that didn't translate to Nathan and Alycia. "Come on Janet. Don't be this way. June promised us if we help her we can have our own universes. Think about it. The sister to an almighty goddess" he said. "We need a distraction. Just a minute is enough" I said. Amber looked around and saw a twig of grapes in the fruit bowl on the table. "I got an idea. Clarissa I need your help. How fast can you grow things?" Amber said.

 

"That's sounds great Gabe except the part where her plan causes the multiverse to collapse into nothingness!" I shouted. He crooned her neck and motioned for them to get closer. "Says you. This power exists for a reason. Why create something that can destroy everything?" he asked. "Ask Einstein and Oppenheimer that. Just because we make something doesn't mean it should've been made" I said. "So I take it you won't surrender. Don't make me shrink the damn house" he said. "Those fragments carry only a tiny bit of power. Power that you don't want to needlessly spend shrinking something so big. If you had power to spare you would've already unless you're scared of the Witch killing your depowered ass" I said. His 4 remaining friends were very close now pistols drawn. Where did she find these people? Obviously they were trained. "Anytime now" I whispered. Amber picked up a bunch of grapes and threw them out the window as hard as she could. "Now Clarissa!" she yelled. Within a second they grew to the size of a compact car. White grapes hit three of them and they screamed just for a second until they came down on the concrete.

 

The concrete was a mix of grape juice and blood. "Always loved physics. Force equals mass times acceleration. Those grapes were like every bit of 1000 lbs. at that speed. "Goddammit move in!" he shouted. With that I summoned the vortex. "Alright move! Go through the AHHHH!" I yelled as I felt a knock to the back of my head. It was enough to break my control and the vortex collapsed. I turned around to see a woman holding a gun to my head. Bitch came from the back door! Gabe and his two buddies strolled in like they owned the place with a shit eating grin. "Good work Williams" he said. "I live to serve to goddess Master Gabe" she said holing that gun to my temple. We were caught. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Amber's hand cracking with electricity. *BLAM*" None of that now" Gabe said firing a round into Amber's shoulder. She cried out in pain and Alycia yelped.

 

"Now all of you will be coming with me" he said opening a portal. "You can't kill us. You need us alive" Eve said. "That's true and the second I turn our backs to you you will attack us. Guess you need incentive" he said. He pointed his gun right at Nathan. "No! I'll go with you!" Clarissa said. "Oh I know you will but the others...I'm betting they will try something. Let me make it clear I'm not a guy to fuck with" he said grinning. He pulled the trigger. Nathan's head snapped back as the gunshot filled the room. He fell backwards with a smoking hole in his skull. Our hearts stopped. "NOOOOOOO!" Clarissa screamed. "DADDY!" Alycia screamed. She tugged on him to wake up. Gabe touched his fragment around his neck and Alycia shrank down to just an inch. "You bastard!" Clarissa said eyes glowing a soul shriveling green.  Gabe snatched the crying girl up. "Nuh uh. Get in the portal" he said as one opened. She took one step and looked at Nathan on the floor. We watched Gabe place the screaming child in his mouth. "No!" Clarissa screamed. "Keep walking or your daughter gets swallowed. Don't think I won't. She tastes delicious. Like strawberries. Move. Now" he mumbled. We watched her step through the portal. "Bring them behind me" Gabe said.

 

Amber had waited for her captor's eyes to be not on her. She kicked the kneecap of the man which made a loud pop. He screamed. The one on me quickly aimed at her but Eve had got to her pistol. Eve fired the moment the woman did. The woman had her arm burned right off and was screaming on the floor. The man looking after Eve aimed at her head.  With barely a thought I shrank him down to about 5 inches. His shot missed Eve by an inch.  "S....shrink pulse!" Amber yelled. A wave of light raced from her and two of the acolytes shrank. The third already shrunk shrank down to the point we couldn't see him anymore. No doubt lost in an endless sea of carpet fibers. Amber walked over to the crippled two inch tall man. She wobbled on her feet. "No! Please spare me!" he begged. "...die" she said softly as she lowered her sneakered sole on his body. It crunched like a cornflake and his blood oozed out from under her shoes and soaked the carpet. Amber breathed hard and fell to the floor. She was on her back and we saw what was wrong. "AMBER!" we both screamed. Apparently the woman who fired her shot has shot Amber in the stomach. Blood seeped through her vintage Aerosmith tee shirt. Her body was shaking. She was going into shock.

 

"Heal Amber! Heal!" I yelled. "T...trying. Lost so much blood already. Hard to stay...awake" she said before passing out. "AMBER!" I yelled. Eve stomped over to the woman. "I've never killed a human like this before but I will now! She snatched the sobbing woman up and ignored her pleas of forgiveness. Eve tossed the woman into her mouth and chewed. Her crunching bones were loud but I could hear Eve gently crying. Then Eve swallowed. She wiped her mouth. Amber gasped. The bleeding had slowed! Her body was trying to heal itself by instinct! "Eve help me! She's still alive but she needs medical care! Fast medical care!" I shouted. Eve's eyes went wide as she rushed to us. "Open a portal to my home! NOW!" she yelled. I did and we appeared back on the ship.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Gabe appeared in the courtyard. On an expensive chair sat June wearing an expensive red silk dress with matching open toed heels. Well one of them anyway. Her foot rested on a footrest with a white pillow. Next to her foot was someone. "Yes that's it. Now mommy couldn't or didn't want to get between the toes but I'm betting you will. You don't want to end up like her do you? Leg broken under my big toe. I said to her if any of you disobeyed again your baby will become a smear didn't I?" June asked. Chris nodded. "Good. Get to it" June said. Amber's brother silently rubbed the sweaty dirty spaces between her toes. If not his daughter and his life would be forfeit. He wondered why Amber had not appeared yet. He knew she was her target and they were bait. His greatest wish now was to see this woman die by her hand. She was thousands of times stronger than even his still infant powers were. He was with her during the fight with the Order. He knew her wrath. She never gave up and never forgave. Even in the face of death.

 

"Fucking finally! Finally someone here comes through!" June said seeing Gabe walking with Clarissa. "............" Gabe mumbled. "Fuck did you say? Stop mumbling!" June said. Gabe held out his hand and spat Alycia out. The girl was barely moving. "I said goddess we had them but they never came through. I checked back and one was crushed and the other two gone. We had all three" he hissed. "Shit!" June said putting her foot down. Chris was still on it as she shoved her foot into her high heel. His one inch body tumbled down and stopped just before the toe opening. He crawled for it as he felt her foot enter the shoe. "No...NOOOO!" he screamed. Her foot descended on his tiny body and by sheer luck avoided being crushed. He was wedged under her toes against the ball of her foot. The heat made him sweat and the smell of foot sweat and leather made him gag. A slight breeze blew through the opening as she took her first step. His stomach felt queasy from the quick up and down motion.

 

"At least there was some progress. You did very good Gabe" she said caressing his cheek. Clarissa eyed her with contempt. The man holding her passed out child made sure she stayed in line. "Now to get on with the first sacrifice" June said gripping her amulet. Clarissa was helpless as she shrank down to two inches. June picked her up. "The Codex says I must absorb the Avatar. Absorb her Aspect. I know of only one way" June said opening her mouth. "NO! GOD NO! At least let my daughter go! She's innocent!" Clarissa pleaded. "Do we need her?" June asked looking at Gabe's hand. "Not really. After you do your thing that is" he replied. "Fine. I'll let her go" June said to Clarissa. "You will?!" she asked. "I'm a goddess not a monster" June said. Clarissa sighed in relief until she was tossed into June's mouth. June savored her prey. Her taste was salty with sweat and fear. The amulet glowed slightly. June titled her head back and let the screaming woman slide down her throat. She traced the bulge down her throat and Gabe watched in disappear down her throat. June grinned at Gabe.

 

"I can feel her inside me. Beating her fists to escape. God. I...I...feel her settling down! I feel...I FEEL HER POWER!" June screamed. The amulet flashed brilliantly red dazzling anyone near. The glow subsided and she burped. "The aspect of The Hero resides in me now" she said. "How does it feel?" Gabe asked. June kissed Gabe passionately. "Like fucking power is in every cell of my body!" she yelled. She walked to an acolyte, a teen boy of 17. God knows what she promised him to serve her or threaten. She caressed his cheek and smiled. He smiled back until ripples of energy arced along his body and he shrank. A slight wiggle in the black clothes on the floor he was wearing. She fished him out and held him. Teen was barely an inch tall. She touched her amulet and the faint glow got slightly brighter. "It works. His energy, any energy, can be fed to the amulet!" she said. "Please goddess. Don't hurt me. I promised to serve you" he said. "And you will, as calories" she said devouring the teen. Every acolyte there watched with stunned silence as she chewed him up. A drool of blood leaked out the side of her mouth. "What's it like?" Gabe asked.

 

"Find out yourself" she said pointing to Alycia. "I thought we were going to let her go?" he asked. "With that power inside her? No, that would be foolish. Want me to do it?" she asked. Gabe looked at her. He deposited Alycia in his mouth. Looking at his goddess lover's eyes he swallowed. June chuckled. It was amusing to her. Gabe was harmless but to please her he would do the most evil of things.  June kissed him deeply and he could taste the coppery tang of blood in her mouth. "You always know how to make me happy" she said. June couldn't wait to power the magic up in the amulet. "Let's go out on the town to celebrate.  Dinner, maybe a movie, then some....entertainment" she said. "Sounds nice" Gabe said.

 

12 hours later in another universe...

 

Amber awoke in a strange bed. Her hand felt hot. She looked over to see her left hand being held gently by two gigantic fingers. With an easy glance she saw it was Eve. She was Ingress size and was sleeping. Amber felt her stomach and found no wound. Same thing with her shoulder. Her bed sheets were soaked with sweat and she was naked. She pried her hand away from her and tried to get up. As soon as she put her feet down from the human bed she felt a wave of dizziness. Amber fell to the floor. "Ow! Shit!" she yelled nursing a bruised chin. Eve was always a light sleeper.  "Amber? Amber where are...Amber!" Eve yelled snatching the naked girl up. Eve hugged her tightly and Amber felt wetness dripping on her. Eve was in tears. "It worked! Thank god it worked!" Eve said. "Calm down! What worked?" Amber asked. "You were dying. You magic wasn't healing you fast enough and you collapsed. Janet opened a vortex here to my home so we could treat your injuries" Eve said sniffling. "Well whatever you did there aren’t any scars. Hungry as fuck though" Amber said. "A side effect of the nanomachine treatment. Little guys use proteins to rebuild damaged tissue. Leaves the patient hungry and dehydrated" she said. "That explains why I'm naked?" Amber asked. Eve blushed and nodded. "Yeah you were sweating pretty bad" Eve said. Amber looked around. The room seemed to be a child's room. "So you got big again to take care of me?" Amber asked. Eve nodded. "This your son's room?" Amber asked. "Yes and no. This is my son's room when he staying with my mother. Janet thought it too dangerous to come back to my house. This is my parent's place" Eve said.

 

Amber stood up again but this time Eve steadied her. "I’m hungry for more than food" able said quietly. Eve said nothing. "Let me get you some spare clothes" Eve said leaving the room. Amber sat on the edge of the bed. Her hands shook slightly. Her toes curled nervously. Amber had been close to death before but this time was different. She remembered the pain of the .45 slug in her stomach. How it felt for her life to just seep out of her. How cold she felt...still felt. In the three years of being a soul eater she was taught a very important fact of survival. The difference between predator and prey wasn't always power or strength. Sometimes it was a matter of time. Fuck around with your prey long enough and they could become your predator. A valuable lesson when it came to dealing with the Order. Amber had been taking things lightly. Overconfident with her power. She resolved to change that. Eve returned with a handful of clothes literally. 

 

"I went shopping earlier. Didn't know what you liked or your size" Eve said. Amber was handed a white shirt and jeans with white canvas shoes. They actually fit. "The bathroom?" Amber asked. Eve led her to it. Eve watched worried over Amber. "I’m going out. I've eaten only one or two souls at a time and it's not cutting it. I need more. More power. I was never this weak fighting. I've been too caught up in what others thought of me and relied on one on one tactics when using magic. Not anymore" Amber said combing her hair. "What are you talking about? I understand you need to eat people but don't use this as an excuse to binge" Eve said. "I can feel you trying to understand me but this part of me you can't. I was so close to death I could feel the grim reaper's breath on my face. I've gone too complacent in the last year. Forgotten how to fight. I'm going out tonight to remember how to fight a war. Don't wait up" Amber said leaving the room. Eve watched her friend shut the human sized door behind her.

 

"She's awake and pissed" Eve said to me. I sat in the living room alone. Her parents had gone to bed only an hour before. They were nice people. Leila and Aaron. Very compassionate. The look so worried for Amber when we carried her in. She looked like a bleeding broken doll in Eve's hands. Leila and Eve dove right in fixing her up. I've been around military doctors enough to know triage when I see it. So cool and collected like they done this dozens of times. What kind of experiences did they have in this war of theirs? I sat silently with my legs pressed to my chest. "Did you hear what I said?" Eve asked. "I heard you" I quietly answered. "She went out to eat people. She's so rattled I don't think she cares who she picks" Eve said. "Good. We need her stronger" I said. "Stronger?! She's in shock!" Eve said. "We don't have time to quibble about her trauma" I said. "Fuck kind of attitude is that?!" Eve yelled. She stood over me like some scrutinizing titan.

 

"We all have our demons. Wasting time focusing on them solves nothing" I said. Eve grabbed me up so fast my shoes fell off. "While you were sulking I was praying she wouldn't die! Sweating with 105 degree fevers. Shaking in her sleep while alien micro machines stitched up her stomach and intestines. Hoping that you cared even though you never checked on her and just fucking sat here! That coldness makes me wonder if you're that much different from your sister!" she yelled. My anger boiled over. With a flash of light she began shrinking and I floated down. I didn't even know the amulet could make me fly. My bare feet touched the floor just inches from Eve. She was two inches tall and terrified. I snatched her up. "You think for one second you know me?! How I feel! I care about that girl! I know she's hurting and guess what?! I'm glad! This episode will burn that cocky streak right out of her! I need her strong. Strong enough so we don't lose another person. Eve, that girl. Clarissa is dead. I felt it through the amulet. Even though I didn't get her aspect it's still attuned to the other half so I felt it when she died." I said.

 

Eve gasped and I could see tears fall from those tiny eyes. "You have no inkling of what I feel. Tasked with killing my twin sister. My identical twin sister. You have any idea what it feels like for someone to have an insane killer out there with your face? This cursed trinket around my neck. It's magic corrupting me every time I use it. Even now it calls for me to eat you. To crush your shrunken body between my molars. Suck out the sweet marrow from your bones. Drink every atom of power into me. It's like the devil riding shotgun in your soul and can't do anything about it because you need him. Don't think you know me Eve Pherson" I said. The look on her face I'd never forget. A mix of fear and pity. I gently placed her back down and grew her to her Ingress size. By doing that I wasted more magic and felt the grip of ancient evil around my heart tighten. I trembled. I held my face in my hands quietly crying.

 

A giant finger brushed my hair. "I'm sorry Janet. I...I didn't know you were suffering so much" she said. She sat next to me on the sofa. She placed me in her hands. God they felt so soft and warm. Safe. "I know I can be a priss sometimes but it's because I'm expected to be. All my life I've had to deal with bad shit. My childhood friends getting eaten by terrorists. Multiple assassins trying to kill me. A half-brother hating me because I'm not human. I'm expected to me the good girl. Oh there's the messiah girl! Any comforting words messiah girl? Can you bless our union messiah girl? Had to listen to that all my life. Sometimes I just want to break bad. Kill those who piss me off. Eat annoying humans who won't take no for an answer when I comes to a quick fuck or sign autographs. Fuck, one time a human stalked me just to ask me to step on him barefoot! I was just 13! If it wasn't for dad my mom would’ve ate him. When I lost my friends I had a bad time dealing with it. I wouldn't go outside. Wet the bed. Had nightmares for months. Finally I pestered my mom to teach me how to use a gun"

 

"I resolved to kill anyone who ever threatened me again. I was going to keep that pistol on my hip wherever I went. I didn't. Mom and dad told me that it was their job to keep me safe. I needed to hear them say that. I had to trust that the ones who loved me will always have my back. Right now someone we know needs to remember that we have her back" Eve said. I stopped crying. "Okay. Let's look for her" I said.

 

It was quiet out. It was nighttime and few cars drove past. "She's this way" I said following the amulet tugging to her position. Amber had managed to get a decent ways away. Nearly a quarter mile. We saw a human sized bench under a streetlight. Sitting on it was her. She was looking down. We ran up to her. "Amber you okay?" I asked. "Janet look" Eve said pointing to the ground. On the ground was a car; shrunken to 7 inches. The roof tore off. "Oh Amber" I said. "No" Amber said unfolding her hands. Inside were 4 people. A family. A man, woman, and two boys. "I shrank the first car I found. That was 10 minutes ago. I've been just staring at them since. I should eat them. The boys alone would be a good source of energy but I can't. I don't know why. Once I wouldn't have cared. I ate anyone I wanted. That what I was taught. Then my daughter was born. I realized then that people I ate were somebody's sons or daughters. Ever since I only ate one or two humans. Just enough to live. That why I barely been able to fight. I let myself get weak"

 

"Weak enough that a simple bullet nearly ended me. I wouldn’t see my family again. I had every intention of gouging myself tonight. I still might" Amber said. "Amber we know you need to eat. We just don't want you doing it for the wrong reason" I said.  "She's dead isn't she?" Amber asked. I didn't answer. "You don't need to answer. I know" she said. She looked at my amulet. Apparently she could sense the sympathetic magic in it. She placed the family down and grew them back. "Go on! Get the fuck outta here!" she yelled. The family took off running down the street. Amber started breathing hard. "If she doesn't eat she dies" I said. Eve called for a taxi. It showed up minutes later. "Where to miss?" he asked. "Residential block 6-66" she replied. He looked at her. "Fucking do it" Eve said. He shrugged and drove off. "What's there?" I asked. "Hell" Eve replied.          

 

The block looked dirty and there were lit up signs everywhere. "Welcome to hell. Here you can find just about any vice you can think of" Eve said. "Why is this place around? You'd think on a spaceship stuff like this wouldn't happen" I said. "It's because it's a spaceship it's here. You think people would be okay with living in space not knowing when you'd walk on a planet again? Cooped up in a giant metal thing for years? This is the dirty secret everybody knows about. Out personal Vegas, Reno, and Kowloon rolled up into one. If Amber needs to eat then this place is perfect. Nobody would shed a tear if somebody here ends up missing" Eve said whispering the last part. The driver pulled over. We stepped out and the driver pulled off fast.  Eve had us in her shirt pocket. "Where to?" I asked. "There" she said pointing to a building across the street. It had a sign that said "Gulliver's Secret".

 

The lobby was clean and neat. Surprising. An older woman sat behind the counter. An Ingress woman. "Welcome. What will it be tonight? Ingress or human?" she asked. "Both please" Eve asked. "Okay....male or female?" she asked. "Again both" Eve said. The woman nodded. "200 for the first hour. 100 after that" she said. Eve handed her a card. The woman looked at it and was shocked. "You're.....you're!" stammered. "Keep your mouth shut" Eve said sternly. The lady nodded. We were led to a giant room with a giant bed. Eve sat down and placed us on it. Amber had relaxed a bit but was still laboring to breathe. A man came in. An Ingress man about 26 years of age. "A little help" Amber said pointing to him. "What would you like to do first? A massage, foreplay, or do you wish to just start?" the man asked putting down a tray of massage oils. "Appetizers first" I said shrinking him. He shrank down to just an inch. Eve bent down to pick him up. "Careful! Don't won't you squish him!" I said. "I know. I got this" Eve said licking her finger. She stuck it to him and he was trapped by her saliva.

 

Eve walked over. She couldn't hear him screaming but we could. Her giant finger loomed over Amber. She yanked him off her fingertip and jammed his tiny body into her mouth and chewed vorasicly. She swallowed. "It's the fastest way to get their soul. Absorbing the blood. Not as effective though. You only get about half the amount" Amber said. She sounded better already. She was breathing normal again and her sweating had stopped. "Eve thanks for doing this for me" Amber said. Eve smiled. 10 minutes passed before someone else came in. A human woman accompanied by two human males. All around their early 20's. They were looking around. "Is Harmon done already?" one asked. "If you referring to the Ingress man he left a few minutes ago" Eve said. They shrugged and climbed onto the bed. "What would you like to do to us? We're into mouthplay, domination, role play, genital play, or sensuality" the woman said.  "Uh...we can try sensuality for now" I said. "Alright, please take off your clothes...strange...why are you still dressed anyway?" she asked.

 

We ignored her question and stripped down. Eve blushed getting naked. We lay on the bed. A man began climbing onto Eve's chest. Girl was beet red as he made his way to her tits. A man came over to me and began to squeeze and rub my thighs. The woman went over to Amber and began to rub her feet. We enjoyed the feeling of being pleasured. Eve had gotten into the mood better and was caressing the man who was licking and biting her giant nipples. The man with me had taken to licking my belly button and stomach. Slowly he made his way to my tits. Amber giggled as the woman began to suck her toes. The woman grinned and caressed her pussy. The man with me was sucking my nipples and sliding his finger up into me. God I felt good! He looked at me with cold eyes. Not one drop of love in them. I was reminded where we were. I shrank him to two inches. "Hell was that?!" the woman said seeing the flash of red light. She gasped as she saw her friend tumbling down over my crotch and onto the bed.

 

"Over already?" Amber said. She shrank the woman to three inches. I handed Amber the man. "Bet you taste good" Amber said. "Taste good?! God no!" The woman screamed. Amber out the man into her mouth feet first and sucked him up to the waist. She sucked on him hard and fast. The man cried and moaned. The woman was terrified to the point she just stared at the sight. He yelped now and then. Amber was no doubt using the tip of her tongue to play with his tiny cock. The man went rigid and hissed. Then he went limp just hanging from her lips. Amber slurped him in like a noddle and swallowed. "That hit the spot. Nothing like raping a shrinky and getting that soul" Amber said patting her belly. The woman passed out from fright. "What does a soul taste like?" I asked. "No way to describe it. Everyone tastes different. What you experience favors the soul. In his case it was slightly bitter. Age and a hard life will do that" Amber replied. She looked at the brown haired woman in her grip. "Wake up" she said. Nothing. She opened her palm and used her fingers to pry apart her legs. She began to poke and lick her tiny pussy. The woman moaned and woke up.

 

"Oh god it's not a dream!" she cried. "No this is real. About to get realer" Amber said. Amber shoved the woman headfirst into her mouth and sucked till her waist was pinned by her lips. The woman's legs kicked wildly in the air. Amber began to squeeze her tiny ass and poke her asshole and pussy. Damn I hear her screaming. Must be loud as shit in her mouth! Amber moaned and began to finegrfuck herself. Her instincts had kicked in. She grabbed her kicking legs and began to push and pull her out her mouth like a Popsicle. Within a minute the tiny screams stopped and she was limp. Amber came all over the sheets. She sucked the girl in and gulped her down. "See that one was very bitter. Damn...what was going on in her life?" Amber said calming down. Eve just looked at her and then the man. She was deep in thought. "If this is freaking you out I can go into another room" Amber said her. Eve shook her head. "That's not it. I was curious what's it's like to eat a human" Eve said. "It’s not something you can really describe. Trust me" I said.

 

Eve bit her lip like she was a child wondering what to do. With our amazement she jammed the man into her mouth, swished him around a bit, and swallowed. "That, that wasn't so bad. I...oh fuck I can feel him squirming around in me. I think I'm going to be sick" Eve said. She was on the verge of a panic attack. "Breathe girl. It will stop soon" I said. A few minutes passed and she calmed down. "It stopped. I ate a human. I digested him. I did something bad and God help me I liked it" she said quietly. Man did we feel like assholes. "Yeah you liked it but do you want to do it to someone on the street?" I asked. "HELL NO!" Eve yelled. "So you're not a monster. Remember why you brought us here" I said. "The first is the worst Eve. It's like sex for the first time. Hurts inside like shit but when you get the hang of it it gets easier. Hell my first prey was a child molester" Amber said. Eve looked at her. "Sorry. I fell back onto my old way of thinking. I'm better now" Eve said. "How ya doing Amber?" I asked. "Need more. At least 10 more" Amber said. We both looked at her. "What?" she asked.    

 

We waited for another 10 minutes. Nobody was coming. "Uh I think we disposed of all our partners we're getting" I said. "Then we just have to find more" Amber said. So yeah we left our room and walked down to another one. Eve opened the door to find an Ingress woman shoving humans into her pussy. She covered herself. "This is a private room!" she yelled. "Not private enough. Shrink" Amber said. She shrunk the girl down to two inches. The people in her were like a treat within a treat. She sucked on her pussy extracting them. They were no bigger than ants at that size. "Putoo....useless" Amber said spitting them out on the bed. They were trying to swim in her saliva but it wasn't working. Three tiny people trying not to drown. I put them out of their misery by pushing down on them with my finger. I raised it to see tiny spots of blood. Amber moaned as she sucked on the puny woman. She patted her belly after swallowing. "I want more. Men preferably. Nothing like the taste of shrinky cum" she said.

 

So down the hall again. An Ingress man was busy was busy raping a human teen boy around 14. "I told you this place was hell" Eve said. Amber shrank him down to just one inch and handed him to the teen. We watched the boy torture him. Pressing his bare feet on him. Sitting on him. At one point the boy tugged on his arm and heard a tiny pop. The man screamed. The teen dislocated his arm like it was nothing. The man passed out from the pain. "Eat him and be done with it" Amber said. The boy placed his body in his mouth and swallowed. "Now for you" Amber said. "Wait. You're young to be here" Eve said. The boy said he was working here to feed his sister. They were orphans. "Man, gotta do the right thing huh?" Amber said. Amber stepped back. Eve scribbled down something on a napkin. "Go here. They will take care of you" Eve said. "But my pimp!" he cried. "We'll take care of it. Go" Eve said.  Eve had that no nonsense look about her. "Get back to eating. Turns out we got a job to do here" Eve said. So Amber went from eating the attendants to eating the customers. In a way I'm glad it turned out this way. Wish we had the foresight to do that in the beginning.

 

"*belch* I'm full guys" Amber said. She patted her stomach. Within the hour she had eaten a good 12 people. Right now she's got a man in her mouth like he's chewing gum slowing extracting his soul. "Give me a sec" she said sucking hard. A slight scream and then she swallowed. "Oh now I'm really full and thirsty" she said.  "I bet now many times did someone cum in that mouth?" I asked. "Ha ha. Funny. For your information it was 16 times but it's shrinky cum. So like twice in human terms" Amber replied.

 

The attendants had run for the hills. No doubt scared shitless from the woman shrinking and eating the customers. Amber grabbed one man. "No don't shrink me!" he screamed. "I won't if you tell me where the big boss is" she said. He pointed to a door atop the second story. We were steps outside the room. "Wait" Amber said. She invoked a spell and grew to Eve's height. "Barrier" she said. A blue aura surrounded her. She opened the door. Instantly a storm of energy fire poured out the room. Eve and I ducked out of the way. Amber stood there and tucking took it! We're heard a series of clicks. Amber walked in followed by us. Inside were an Ingress man and the woman from before. Both were naked. Apparently our fun interrupted their alone time. "You done?" Amber asked. "The rifle! Quickly bitch!" he yelled to the woman. She reached under the bed and tossed him an odd looking rifle. "Apparently not. Windstorm" Amber said. Within a second a gust of wind a hundred mph hit him slamming him into the wall. A red blast of energy came from the rifle blowing hole in the roof.

 

Amber was different. Cocky again but different cocky. The kind of confidence you can back up. "Why the hell is the messiah child here?!" the man yelled. "Business trip" Eve said. "That include eating people?! Heard what your weird ass friend did" he said trying to stand. "You know what pisses me off? People who use others. Yeah I eat people. Use them to fuel my life force. You on the other hand have a choice. Guess it was too much to ask getting a decent job" Amber said. The man leaped over the bed. "Gravity minus" Amber said. The man hovered in midair before Amber flicked her wrist and he went crashing into a dresser. "No!" the woman yelled running over to him. He was hurt but not badly. "As for you. What's your story? Here against it's your will?" Amber asked. "He's my husband!" she yelled. "I was really hoping you'd say he was your boss or master or something. Now you can't say you don't have what's coming" Eve said. "May I?" Amber asked. "Please do" Eve said. "Shrink pulse" Amber said. Within a few seconds their screaming forms shrank down to three inches.  Eve strode over to them.

 

"Once upon a time a tried to see things on the bright side. Then I joined the military. Saw some fucked up shit. Saw the weak die because of the strong. Saw hate corrupt an entire world. Made sure it wouldn't change me. I'm a symbol to people. Incorruptible. Well there's no such thing as incorruptible. Especially when I see the worst in people. A man once said that if you stare into the abyss the abyss stares into you. I'm telling you this because you taught me something tonight. Evil has a root. You can't blame the leaves falling in your yard. Blame the tree" she said grabbing the two. "Please don't kill us! You're the messiah!" the shrunken woman said. "Yeah I am. Tell me did any of you read the book humans call the Bible? In it is a messiah. Whatever version you read the messiah smited evil. Either he cast it out or just cleaned house. Hell he smited a tree. I decided long ago why not play the role life dealt me?" Eve said. She raised the man to her mouth and let him tumble in. The woman watched in horror as Eve began chewing. She looked dead into her tiny eyes and chewed and chewed. Shivers went up my spine as we heard the snaps and crunches of his bone topped with his shrieking. They abruptly stopped however and then she swallowed what was left.

 

"Oh god please don't do this!" the woman wailed. "Curious. Didn't any of the people working here say that? I saw a boy barely old enough to know what love is being whored out. Doing it to provide for his sister. Did you once give an out a helping hand to those in need with having to tell them to fuck or be molested to get it? Your silence is all the answer I need" Eve said. She jammed the woman in her mouth and slurped her in. Her kicking legs were slowly enveloped by her lips until her twitching bare feet remained visible. Then that was gone. She let her become terrified enough in there. Surrounded by bloodstained teeth and her lover's meat trapped between her teeth. Eve very coolly swallowed.  Eve patted her stomach feeling the woman struggling. She breathed hard and sighed. Her eyes told us she was thinking of other things.

 

"You okay honey? You're scaring us" I said. "I'll live. I've killed before but never this personal. I was naive to think that this place was filled with shitty people. Like nobody would miss anyone who was here. But that boy...hmmm....how foolish I was to think these people would choose this so easily. The media writes these people off like they are a disease. A necessary evil they say. Who are they to decide that their misery is necessary?!" Eve shouted. Eve turned and walked out of the room. We followed. She was silent the whole way back to her home. Eve said nothing as she went to her room and closed the door. We both went to bed but when a giantess cries you can help but hear it. Poor Eve. Such a weight on fragile shoulders.

 

I awoke to the sound of Eve speaking to her mother. "Mom I need your old rifle" Eve said. "Honey I don't think you should go. What you told me frightened me and you father. Those friends of yours are dangerous" the woman said. "Those friends saved my life!" Eve yelled. "They are the ones who endangered it in the first place! Especially the one called Janet!" she said. "She can't help what her sister does! You of all people should know we can't blame those who have bad relatives. Need I remind you what Aunt Carol did in the early days of the war? Or you for that matter?" Eve said. I heard a resounding slap. "Oh god honey I didn't mean to! I'm so scared I'm going to lose you!" the woman said crying. "Mom...there's a woman out there determined to become God. She plans to use me to do it. Like it or not she is coming for me. Either here or somewhere else fighting her. This way I got a chance. Now please give me your old service rifle" Eve said. I heard the woman walk away.

 

"Sorry for putting you through this" I said. "You got nothing to be sorry for. My daughter is right. This isn't your fault" her father Aaron said. It was amazing how much I saw of Eve in his face. Someone so huge fathered by someone so small. "You heard didn't you. Of course you heard. Fuck. I bet the neighbors heard that" he said chuckling. "You have to forgive my wife. She gets emotional very easily. Especially when it comes to our kids. Eve and her brother Adam haven’t had the easiest life" he said. "I know. Eve told us" I said. He looked surprised. "Wow, you must really mean something to her to tell you that. Being in the limelight all her life causes her to be closed off if you get my meaning. She can be erratic at times but please look after my baby girl" Aaron said.  He looked scared. His wife Leila returned holding a massive gun.  Damn! Fucker was at least 75 ft. long! Goddamn muzzle was big enough for me to crawl in! What kind of destruction could this thing do?!

 

"Here it is honey. First gen variable positron weapon. Old Ruby as I called it" Leila said caressing it. She powered it up and looked through the holo scope. Fiddled with the side knobs and I saw it transform into a long rifle. Obviously Leila was expertly trained with this. She handed it to Eve who transformed it back to its standard mode and powered it off. Eve knew how to use it just as well. "Morning guys...what the fuck is that?!" Amber said. "Positron weapon" Eve said. "Holy shit! Positrons as in the antimatter particle?!" Amber said. Eve nodded. "Oh you are gonna fuck shit up girl!" Amber said geeked out. Amber marveled at it until she caught the looks of Eve and her parents. "Oh" she simply said. I thought of what might cheer me up and remembered what Chris told me. "Eve I need to shrink you before we head out. Why don't you take this time to do something you always wanted to" I said I shrank Eve down to human size and pushed Amber out of the room to give them privacy.

 

"So what do you think? They call it travel size" Eve said. Aaron ran to his daughter and hugged her tightly. "Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I could hold you like this" Aaron said quietly crying, "Daddy don't cry. Please" Eve said beginning to sob. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help not see this. After seeing this woman act so cold and broken it warmed my heart to see this. Leila got down on her knees and picked Eve up. "Honey you're so cute this size. Mommy could eat you up" she said kissing her face. "Hopefully that's a figure of speech" Eve said. "Please be safe! I...I love you so much!" Leila said crying. Eve hugged her cheek. "I love you too mom" Eve said. I came back 10 minutes later. Leila was hugging them both to her chest. The giantess was frightened to lose her child. Her human father strong as he was was equally if not more frightened. "Time to go Eve" I said. Leila put her husband down and gave Eve a gentle long kiss. Her giant lips covered her face. I opened the portal to our next world and Eve and Amber stepped through. "I'll keep her safe. I swear it" I said. "You better or so help me god I'll find you another universe or not" Leila said coldly wiping away her tears.

 

Normally the trip across universes is nearly instantaneous and smooth. Not this time. It was like we were there and the next moment we were falling somewhere else. When we stepped through it felt like our bodies were being crushed down albeit briefly. The sensation was familiar. "Ow my head. What the hell happened? It wasn't like this before" Eve said. "I know. Something interfered with the transition" I said. "Did any of you guys feel that crushing sensation with vertigo? It felt weird yet familiar" Amber said. "Yeah I know what you mean" I said. We looked around at our surroundings. We arrived in what looked like a suburb. Strange. This feels off. The amulet is trembling. "Something isn't right" Amber said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Somehow we're surrounded by magic. Old magic. Everything is cloaked in it" she said. We looked around. Nothing seemed off except a kind of artificiality. People cutting grass in damn near unison. Cars driving by at the exact same speed. Like it was scripted.

 

"You're right. This feels phony. The amulet is reacting to magic around us" I said.  "Phony how? Explain to the non-magic user of the group" Eve said. "It's like stumbling into one of those old atomic bomb testing towns" I said. Hearing that Eve aimed her rifle around us. A man jogging down the street passed us and out of nowhere a pair of gigantic fingers came from the sky and carried him away. "The fuck?!" Eve said. "The sky! The sky is fake!" Amber yelled. Amber began to chant. "Level 2 revealing spell! Sight Beyond Sight!" she yelled. A bubble of purple light encased us and disappeared. We saw the sky fade away and was replaced with a blue sky as usual but in the far distance we saw flowers and trees impossibly huge! A rose that must've been 300 ft. tall! Trees miles tall! And then we saw her. A woman in her 20's with flowing hair. In her fingers was the man and we watched in terror as she nonchalantly tossed him in her mouth and swallow.

 

She looked at us. Oh fuck! "Are they looking at me? No, can't be. The sky spell wouldn't let them see me" the woman moved to the side and our heads moved to follow her. "They can see me! That one there! I sense magic from her!" the woman said reaching down. Those massive fingers were heading right for Amber! "Amber look out!" Eve said pushing her aside. Eve was snatched instead and brought to the woman's face. "You're not the one I wanted. Well you saw me so I need to kill ya. Sorry. My daughter will be pissed already for eating one of her people without asking. No telling what she will do if a mortal told someone else about me. Bye bye mortal" the woman said opening her mouth. Oh god Eve! Eve shouted something we couldn't hear and a bright red beam of light shot from her rifle. It hit the woman in the face and Eve fell from her grip. "She's gonna hit! She'll be killed!" I said. "Not today. Level 2 wind spell! Windstorm!" Amber yelled. A gust of wind slowed Eve's fall and she landed on someone's yard. She nursed a sore ass but was alive. "Little vermin!" the woman shouted. "We need cover!" I said.

Size Zone the Movie pt. 3 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

continued

"Cover where! She'll just wipe it out as soon as we find some!" Amber yelled. "Then we fall back to where she can't easily find us! Forest for the trees! There! A school!" Eve shouted pointing. We ran like crazy we looked up to see a fist coming at us but it stopped as soon as we reached the school. "She stopped. Why? She even looked scared as if something would happen if she flattened this school" Eve said panting. "Yeah that was odd" I said. We were in the school lobby. People were staring at us. The amulet began to tug me. "Guys. I think the amulet found our Goddess. She must be nearby" I said. "Here? In this place? In this shrunken town?!" Amber asked.  "Don't know why she's here either but we better find her" I said.

 

We wandered the halls stopping at classroom after classroom. People would pass us. "Creepy. They are magic but alive" Amber said. A teen around 15 passed by and squeezed Amber's ass. She shrank him instantly.  He was no bigger than a common ladybug. "Amber!" I yelled. She raised her hand. "Strange. My magic worked too fast. I planned to shrink him down to three inches but my magic mixed with whatever was in him. Like it was supercharged. This magic is similar in origin to mine yet much older...and more powerful. I don't think that was any ordinary giantess who tried to eat you Eve" Amber said worried.  The bell rang and kids rushed out of the classrooms. The run so fast they never noticed the teen below. A girl in summer clothes crushed him under her flip flops. A girl walked past with s boy and girl and my amulet reacted to them. "One of them" I said. We followed them to the cafeteria.

 

We watched for a few minutes trying to guess what we were dealing with. "Which one?" I asked. "That one. The one with the dusty blonde hair. Jesus. The amount of magic she's exuding is making my fucking toes curl" Amber said. "So what do we do?" Eve asked. "We wait until she's alone. We might agitate her and that would be bad news for everyone here" I said. And so we waited. The girl was around 15 and the other girl was obviously her friend. The boy said something and she kissed him. She looked so happy. Was she the reason the giantess above didn't want to crush the school? Had to be.  The girl was laughing and eating until her reached into her pocket and pulled a phone out. She stopped smiling and quickly looked around. Uh oh. She looked at Eve. Shit. "Guys fall back. Eve get ready to take your gun out of pistol mode. We might have trouble" I said. We slowly backed out and the girl began to follow us.

 

We ducked around the corner only to find her standing there looking pissed. She can teleport! She waved her hand and Eve was jerked into the air. "You hurt my mom" she said with glowing eyes. "Back off!" Amber said firing a bolt of light from her hand. It struck the girl and she hit the wall. Her shirt was burned as well as her skin. It healed within seconds. "Magic! Who are you?!" she yelled. "Someone not wanting to get their assess kicked or in the case of my friend eaten!" Amber shouted. The girl relaxed. "What do you mean?" she asked. "If that was you mom then she was going to eat my friend! She was defending herself!" Amber yelled. The girl looked angrily in the air. "It's true. Are you a Goddess?" I asked. She looked at me in astonishment. "How...how did you know to ask that?" she asked. "There isn't much time. We were looking for someone known as The Goddess" I said. "Come with me. You got some explaining to do as well as my mother" she said. We nervously stepped outside and sure enough that woman was standing over the town.

 

Her expression turned to shock seeing us standing next to this girl. Imagine all our surprise when we found ourselves back to normal size and outside of the town. "You told me they were a threat! You left out the part where you tried to eat one for fucking fun!" she yelled. "Sorry but they're dangerous! That one there has weird magic!" the woman said. "Hey I got a name!" Amber yelled. The woman looked at me coldly. "What exactly happened?" she asked us. "We appeared in town and saw your mother eat a jogger. Then she saw Amber here and Eve got in the way. Your mom tried to eat her and Eve shot her in the face" I said. "So you ate someone without my permission. The plot thickens" the girl said. "She shot me in the face! The Goddess of Love shot in the face by a mortal! “the woman yelled. "After you tried to eat her!" the girl yelled. "Goddess of Love?" I asked. "Yeah, my mom is the Aphrodite. Goddess of Love" she said. "Clea! We don't know who they are!" Aphrodite yelled. "I'm Janet. This is Amber and the one you wanted to devour is Eve" I said. "Hey" Eve said holding her pistol.

 

"How do you know I'm a Goddess? No one in town knows that" Clea asked. "We're not from your town. We come from another world" I said. They looked at us like we were crazy. Each one stared at us. "They're not lying" Clea said. "Come inside the house" Aphrodite said. Her mom gave us tea and cookies and sat down. She looked concerned. "What are you? I sense a kindred magic but it's primal. No aspect to it" she said. "Funny you should mention that word. Aspects are why we're here. A woman found a way to become a god. To do so she must absorb all the aspects of the Avatars of Size. You daughter there is The Goddess. The codex says her aspect is immortality" I said. "She wishes to become a god? So what. We have a whole pantheon up here" Aphrodite said. "No you don't understand. She wishes to become the God. Ruler of all reality. The problem with that, other than her being bat shit crazy, is the deaths of all Avatars will cause the multiverse to collapse into nothingness" I said. "And by absorb?"

 

"Eat. She plans to eat your daughter. She...she already did it to one girl" I said. Aphrodite let her teacup crash to the floor. "We're gonna need help. Let me make a call" she said. The goddess of love looked deeply disturbed. She used her phone. "Shit. No answer. Let me try the old fashioned way" she said she put her hands to her forehead and a gentle glow emitted from it. "I can't get ahold of him!" she said. "Who grandpa?" Clea asked. "Yes but I'm not getting an answer" she said. "Grandpa?" Amber asked. "Grandpa Zeus" she replied. Amber spat out her tea. "Okay then" she said putting her cup down. "He's out fucking apparently. The only reason he wouldn't respond" Aphrodite hissed. "So where do you get your power from? Mine's friendship" Clea asked. "Souls. I eat souls" Amber said. "Wow. Has it always been like that?" Clea asked. "Since before recorded time. My master once said we actually used our powers to help humans by calling ourselves The Witches of Thessaly" Amber said.

 

"Did you say The Witches of Thessaly?" Aphrodite asked. "You've heard of that?" Amber asked. “I should say so. Their ancestors mated with the gods. The offspring wielded magic that made Greece and its neighbors tremble. Their power rivaled the gods. They all died out though long ago" Aphrodite said. "Well maybe in your world but in mine they survived. They just decided to keep to themselves" Amber said. "This is nice and all but your daughter needs to come with us. If we got here then she can too" I said. "You think she's coming personally?" Eve asked. "After getting Clarissa's aspect; absolutely" I said. "I'm coming too" Aphrodite said. I nodded. Aphrodite was done in a flash. Literally. Clea was taking longer. "Why so tense?" she asked Eve. Eve was holding that pistol cautiously. "Relax a bit" Aphrodite said rubbing Eve's shoulders. "I rather not. "I sincerely apologize for trying to eat you. I get carried away with cute humans. It's kinda my nature" she said. Eve relaxed a bit. Was this Goddess making her relax through magic?

 

"I appreciate the apology but this is usually the moment we get attacked" Eve said shaking her head. Aphrodite sucked her teeth and sighed. A vortex opened. This one was much bigger than usual. A group of acolytes stormed out firing guns. "Shield!" Amber yelled. Bullets bounced off and then a man appeared with a launcher. "Oh fuck! Shield level 2!"  Amber yelled dumping more magic into a stronger shield. The RPG zipped from him and struck the shield exploding. The sound deafened us but we were alive. The house was on fire. The ceiling was damaged. "You fuck up my house?!" the Goddess yelled standing up. Like a well-oiled machine the 8 acolytes hit her with magic. In an instant she shrank down to 5 inches. She still hovered there. "Think because I’m small I'm helpless?" Aphrodite asked. She raised she tiny hand and they froze. Crazy as it sounds they dropped their weapons and began crying. "Why did you have to die?" one muttered. "Mom" another wept. "Contemplate the feelings of lost love" she said coldly. Another group came in and pushed the others aside like they were nothing. One grabbed Aphrodite with both hands. "Let go!" She shouted. He squeezed hard and the Goddess screamed. He was laughing until a red beam burned a hole through him. He looked confused and fell backward dead. "Lady said let go" Eve said holding a smoking pistol. "Nice save!" Aphrodite said flying back to us. We had used an upturned sofa as cover. She was grimacing. "You okay?" I asked firing shrinking magic randomly. "A few broken ribs. I'll be fine. We heal really well" she said. "If that's true then why need me?" Eve asked. "Healing fast is a side effect of their power. It's the ability to not die from mortal harm that's important. Besides. I heard you guys can heal fucking fast. Having you she would conserve energy" I replied. "Nice when someone recognizes your talents. Weapon! Switch to SMG mode!" Eve yelled.

 

Eve began firing at then behind cover. Now and then we'd hear a yell or cry. "Mom!" Clea yelled from the stairs. "Stay there! You're not strong enough yet to help!" Aphrodite yelled. "Like hell if not! Let's see what happens when the Goddess of Friendship takes away theirs!" she yelled. Her eyes glowed bright yellow. Then the faintest of words filled the air. Like a parasitic whisper it wormed its way into the acolyte’s minds. "Brian. You know that girl you like staying in the chamber next to you? The one that vanished? Your friend Peter raped her and then ate her to cover it up. Told you the Goddess disposed of her. It was a lie. How do you feel about that?" her whisper said. We glanced over and saw a man stop firing at us and look at the man next to him. He aimed his gun at him and fired. They all looked as the man with half his head blown out fall to the floor.

 

"Danielle. That man who smiles at you all the time at dinner. He loves you but your friend Jenny sticks him up her cunt every night. She told him if he ever spoke about it she would crush you under her feet. Is that really what a friend would do?" she whispered. A woman stopped looking at the body and then looked dead at a girl. She shot her with a shrinking spell and she shrunk down past where we could see her. The woman raised her shoe. "You threatened to crush me? Not if I do it first" the woman said slamming her foot down. It was quiet enough for us to hear a wet, crunchy squish. Both of them realized what they did and looked panicked. Their fired aimed at them. "They've been taken over!" one yelled. Both raised their guns and were killed within a second. "Nice job honey" Aphrodite said. "Counterattack time!" Amber yelled. She popped up and began firing beams from her palms. The lights dimmed every time she did. Eve brought the pain herself.  By the time the smoke cleared the emery was dead. "Son of a bitch. There must've been a good dozen of them" Amber said. "We beat them though" Eve said.

 

As if she was waiting for us to say that, my sister walked through the vortex. Her high heel shoes crushed broken sheet wall and pebbles of roof stucco. She saw us and grinned. She waved her arm quickly and a shockwave of magic might hit us all. We were slammed hard into the far wall. "If you want something done you have to do it yourself" she said. Behind her was 6 acolytes; including Gabe. "Pretender!" Aphrodite yelled. She used her power on her. "Hmm....was that supposed to do something?" June said. "Impossible. Every human loves or loved something!" Aphrodite said. "Your pathetic power won't work on someone who wields the amulet. Even if it did I have what I love right here" she said touching her half of the amulet. Mine was trembling, shaking, desperately trying to merge with the other half.

 

In a puff of red mist she was upon us. She wielded power I've never seen. Was this the effect of powering the amulet? A gust of wind pushed her back and she hit the courtyard doors. "Forgot about me bitch?" Amber said wearily standing up.  June stood up. "Not...a fucking chance" she said firing a shrink spell. "No you don't!" I said ready to deflect it. The bolt of magic shot toward us and arced away. It was too late to see her real target. Clea was hit and she shrank down to two inches. "No! Amber cover her! Eve deal with them! I'll handle my sister!" I yelled. Amber ran to Clea and grabbed her in hands. Amber held the shrunken girl close to her chest and watched us. Eve traded shots at them while trying not to get hit. Man she could move. Definitely trained. I closed the gap on my sister. She did that thing again with her arm but this time I grabbed it. "Not this time" I said punching her. It was like punching an evil funhouse mirror of myself. She stumbled back and my hand was glowing red.

 

"Yes that's it! Embrace the hate! Feed the dark desires! That's what empowers the amulet!" she yelled. She hit me with a bolt of magic. Like being punched in the stomach. Shit! I felt my anger build in me. My amulet getting hot on my chest. "You wanna see dark?! Try seeing with a swollen eye!" I yelled. I punched her hard as fuck. My fist glowed like it was on fire. She sailed right out the room and I followed.

 

Amber's pov...

 

I held this girl close to me. Her tiny body shaking with fright. She called out to her mother worried sick. "Eve how is she?!" I yelled. "Need some cover! These guys are good!" Eve shouted. "Lightning!" I yelled. A bolt of electricity shot from my hand and struck the table they were using for cover. The scorch mark just inches from one's face. He dropped his ass down though. "She's okay! Bell rung good but okay!" Eve shouted. "Hear that Clea? Your mom is okay" I said. The girl whimpered and held my shirt tighter. I patted her tiny head. She was a Goddess herself but still just a young girl. Red flashes of light out in the courtyard. Janet and her sister must really be going at it. I’ve never seen such a display of power from her before. "Fuck this!" Gabe shouted. He fired a shrink spell at the sofa and Eve's cover was gone. Within seconds Eve was being shot. "NOOO!" I yelled throwing a shield over her. It was hard to use a shield this way.

 

Casting it over someone else not close to you takes precision and a lot of concentration. Can't get much of that with this gunfire and a shrunk girl clutching me. Eve crawled to me. "It's worse than it looks" Eve said. She was shot in the leg, upper right shoulder, and thigh. She yanked out a syringe and injected herself. "There. Some nano aid will take care of it. Never heard you scream like that before. You that worried about me?" Eve asked. "N-not funny" I said trying not to cry. "Thanks for worrying...AMBER!" she yelled. I followed her sight. Gabe tossed a grenade. My shield was barely up and I was running low on energy. It exploded and we were hit by the concussion. The blast back caused by the shield fucked them up too. The only one alive was Gabe and he was bleeding good.

 

"It's done" Janet said stumbling in. She was bleeding from the nose and mouth. Her clothes bloody and torn. "You won?!" I asked. She nodded. "How is everyone?" she asked. "Aphrodite is coming around and Clea is safe but rattled. Eve was kicking ass" I said. "...that's nice" Janet said. Janet picked Clea out of my hand. "You okay? You're not hurt are you?" she asked smiling. "No, just shaken a bit" Clea replied. "Oh thank goodness. If you'd died then I'd be up shit creek. Need you alive after all to absorb your aspect" Janet said. Oh god...that's not Janet! We were too slow to stop her as she jammed the tiny girl into her mouth and chewed. Fucking hell! Fuck! Her bones crunching and screams made even me sick. Then she swallowed. "All gone. Wow. I can feel her body trying to reassemble. Her bones and muscles coming back...oh...it stopped" June said. "BITCH!!!" I screamed hitting her with a lux blast. The beam pierced her heart and she fell to the floor. Her eyes frozen. Her chest still from not breathing. A ear piercing scream came from Aphrodite. She grew before us.

 

"YOU KILLED MY BABY! YOU FUCKING ATE MY CHILD!" she screamed as she reached for a marble bust of Clea that had fell and broken on the floor. She picked it up and began to slam it into June's head over and over. She sobbed over and over as she did it. Brains and blood spewed out and coated the once pristine floor.

 

My pov once again....

 

My head was pounding. I tasted the coppery taste of blood in my mouth. June had got the best of me. She hit me over and over while I could barely stay conscious. Then a red fist hit me and I was out. I awoke feeling cold. My clothes were gone. Why would she...oh no. I stumbled into the living room and saw what I feared. My sister wearing my clothes with her head caved in. Aphrodite insane with grief. Eve and Amber in tears. "Oh god please don't tell me" I stammered. "YOU! You brought this insanity to my family! Your face the unlocked the fate of my child!" she screamed as she grabbed me by the throat. Her hands were slick with blood and warm from frenzied rage. She squeezed and I couldn't breathe. I didn't fight her. Tears ran down my cheeks. "Now now. Don't blame her. It was me who ate your kid. Delicious by the way. Her blood was like sugary wine." Jane said sitting up. Her head was fucked all the way up. Her fucking right lobe was half out of her skull for fucks sake!

 

"Headache you wouldn't believe. Immortality keeps me alive but doesn't do shit for the pain" she said smiling with a dislocated jaw. Aphrodite released me and charged June. June hit her with a wave of red energy and sent her sprawling into the wall so hard she cracked it. "Let's see if you can live without a head!" Amber yelled holding what looked like a sharp blade of frozen blood. She swung it at her neck. June caught it with a glowing hand. *SNAP*"You watch too much tv and movies. This isn't Highlander girl. I chewed that bitch up good and she was still alive. My own power is what finally killed her. Speaking of..." June said hitting her with a shrinking spell. Amber shrank down to 4 inches but stood her ground. Eve shot her in the stomach with her gun. June looked at the smoking wound. "Didn't you hear what I said?! I CAN'T DIE!" June said hitting Eve with a similar spell. Now they were both shrunk and in danger of being her next meal. And with that she would be ready to enact her plan. June reached for Amber. "Try it hoebag. I'll make you sing for your fucking supper!" Amber said hitting her hand with a tiny fireball. June pulled back taken off guard.

 

"Then I'll just shrink you further" June said touching her amulet for more power. The house shook from thunder. The clouds grew darker than I've ever seen. Outside was like night. "June honey. I know you're immortal now but we should go. I don't think we should fight fucking Zeus along with these three" Gabe said clutching his side with shrapnel in it. A close bolt of lightning which shattered the last of the glass windows convinced her he was right. "Fine. You down there. I still have your family and if you don't show up this address. They will be my next meal. June said bending down and using her own blood to write it on the floor. I looked at it and knew what it was. They were gone through their vortex moment later.

 

"We should go too. It won't look good for us to be here" Eve said. "We didn't kill her!" Amber said. "I don't think they will care. You saw her mother" Eve said. I opened a vortex just as a figure appeared amidst a collection of lightning. An old looking man with eyes glowing intensely bright. He looked around and saw us. I quickly grabbed up my shrunk friends and stumbled to the vortex. He let out a yell and the air filled with ozone and my hair stood on end. We went through with less than a second before he would've turned us to ash. We were home and I put them down. I felt the coolness of the ocean breeze on my naked skin and collapsed.

 

My dreams were filled with those final moments. We were about to walk through until I felt that lightning strike my body. The pain lasted half a second before my nerves fried. Then a half second of feeling my body erupt into flame. I watched as my arms and legs burned like kindling. "AHHHHHHHHH!"

 

I woke to the sound of thunder. I was in my room. Outside through my balcony window I could see the fierce lightning and wind driven rain. I stood up and went downstairs. "Honey she's awake" Chris said.  Eve was busy playing with her kids. She was still shrunk. Odd. Couldn't Amber fix that? "Sweetie put mommy down" she told her daughter. "But I like playing with you when you're tiny" the girl whined. "Now Cassie" Eve said sternly. The girl pouted as she put her shrunken mother down. "Why did Amber grow you back to human size?" I asked. "We got a problem with her. A similar one from before but far worse now. That's not all. Take a look at this. It's all over the news" Eve said. Eve turned on the TV. "Top story today. Tropical storms ravage the Atlantic coasts and typhoons tear up the pacific. Meteorologists are baffled at how such dangerous storms appeared seemingly within hours. Wait...this just in. A 7.3 earthquake has struck the San Francisco area! We are trying to contact our affiliate there but are getting no response" the newscaster said.

 

"This isn't a coincidence is it?" Eve asked. "No, the natural laws of the multiverse is breaking down. This is like a nasty cough compared to the death throes if she succeeds" I said. "Amber is outside on the beach. She hasn't said or done anything since we got back hours ago. We're fucked aren't we?" Eve said. "Ohh mommy said a swear!" her son said. "Chris get the kids to their rooms" Eve said. "No were not fucked but our strategy needs to change" I said. "I hope so. I'm out of nano aid and I don't know if we can get more from my home. Seeing what happening here might also be happening there too. Oh god my parents..." Eve said starting to cry. I patted her tiny head. "Let’s check on our friend" I said. Eve nodded and I used my magic to grow her back.

 

The rain blinded us but we could make out her form standing in the storm. As we approached we felt the wind and rain no more. She had a shield over her and she stared at the swells of ocean waves. "How did it come to this? We were doing so well" Amber muttered. "She got smarter. More creative" I said. "Then I'll get creative too" she said. Her tone was creepy. A lightning bolt hit just a few dozen feet away as she held her hand up. She walked over to where it hit and broke off a shard of melted sand. It had been turned to glass. "See? Instant weapon. I was taught to use my environment for combat. Think it will work against someone who can't die?" Amber said turning to face us. Her hand bled as she gripped the shard. "Amber sweetie your hand" Eve muttered. Amber looked at her hand like a curious child. She dropped the shard. "You should heal that" I said. Amber just looked at us. Eve tore off a piece of her shirt and bandaged her hand.

 

"You wouldn't do that if you knew what I was thinking" Amber said very quietly. Her eyes had an empty quality to them. "What are you talking about?" Eve asked. "She needs all of us to become god right. So what if I killed you before that? Deny her her prize" Amber said. Her finger glowed and it was pointed right at Eve's head. Eve froze. "Amber you can't!" I yelled. Amber lowered her hand. "No I can't. I love her too much" Amber said. This time she pointed it at her own head. She started crying. "NOOO!" Eve said tackling her. Eve had her arms pinned to the wet sand. "Just let me do it. It solves all our problems" Amber cried. Eve slapped her hard. Her hand trembled. "Don't you dare! Don't you dare say you love me and just decide to kill yourself! You have no right!" Eve shouted. Eve let go of her and buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

 

"We will find another way. We can stop her but we have to have hope. Losing you would be too much. For both of us. You're the sister I should've had. We're the family that transcends universes. And family...family sticks together to the bitter end" I said. Amber looked at Eve. She hugged her tight. "I'm so sorry" Amber whispered. We walked back into the house. "So how do we beat her? She's strong against my magic already but now she's immortal" Amber said. "We don't try to kill her anymore.  Our focus should be on getting her half of the amulet. It regulates her powers. If the aspects are like electricity running through a house then the amulet is like the on/off switch. She'll have to rely on that until she tries to ascend at the very end" I said. "Very end?" Eve asked.

 

"When she's eaten the two of you and goes to universe Prime. There she will try to reorder the universe....or so she believes" I said. "What is universe Prime?" Amber asked. "Details were fuzzy in the codex but it said it was the first universe born. It's a blank slate with no Avatar there" I replied. "So how do we grab the amulet? I'm betting she won't just hand it over" Amber said. "That’s where the plan comes in. Eve will be taking shots at her from the rear. Center mass Eve. Don't try for head shots. I'm betting she won't stay still for that because of Amber. Amber you will be the middle attacker. Hit her with distance spells. Hard hitting fuckers. Ones that can do damage even with magic resistance" I said. "You do realize I will have to eat a fuckload of people for this and I'm betting there aren't enough criminals and bad people in the area" Amber said. "I thought you'd say that. She has worshippers. Will they do?" I asked.

 

"Since we'll be fighting them no. I'd barely break even" Amber replied. "You do what you gotta do. Billions are at stake. We had some wriggle room earlier on that topic but not anymore. I'll drive you to a place where you can eat" I said. "What will you do?" Eve asked. "Me? I'm taking the fight right to her. I'm the only one who can deflect her shrinking spell. I'll have my hands full making sure she doesn't shrink you to the point you can't fight" I said. "That's kinda dangerous. She really tore into you last time" Amber said. "Oh I haven't forgot but she did clear up something I been suspecting. This amulet loves dark emotions. It's like candy to it. The levitation and glowing punches are proof of that. All I need to do is give myself over to the dark side so to speak" I said. "Janet. Last time you did that you looked like you were gonna eat me" Amber said. "Shit you too?!" Eve said. They weren't sold on my embracing my darker side. "It won't be like last time. I got two new sisters to keep me in check" I said smiling. "Group hug!" Eve said. We hugged for a minute.

 

"This is nice and all but how do we find her? I'm pretty fucking sure she's not in suburbia or an apartment with black cloaked figures walking around. Shit like that attracts attention" Amber said. "She's got a point. Why would she call her out and not tell us where to meet?" Eve asked. "Girls I think she just made sure we know where she is. Read that" I said. On the news station at the bottom of the screen was a news ticker. "Canyon Lake, CA going into third day without contact. No response from national guard detachment sent in to investigate. Marines stationed in San Diego are to be sent in day after tomorrow" Amber read aloud. "Canyon Lake is our childhood home" I said. "Why wouldn't they be able to contact anyone?" Eve asked. "She shrank everyone didn't she?" Amber asked. "Yeah, it's the only thing I can think of. She shrank every resident there to power up the amulet and to get our attention" I said. "How big is the town?" Amber asked with a shaky voice. "11,000" I quietly replied. Eve gasped.

 

"Fuck me" Amber hissed. "This changes nothing. We knew she would power herself up to fight us. We just didn't know what depths she would sink to. Eve, spend time with you family. Amber let me grab my keys" I said. Eve left the living room and I got my car keys. We hopped into my Jeep Wrangler and pulled away from the driveway. The rain made it hard to see. The wind pushed us around a little. "So where are we going?" Amber asked. "In the event of a hurricane the town has put in place storm shelters. I'm taking you to the one set up in the high school" I said. Amber said nothing and just stared at the soaked roadway. We pulled up to it and could see lights inside. The doors were shut to keep out the storm. To keep them safe. Amber opened the door.

 

The ding sound of the door ajar did nothing to muffle Amber's breathing. "Ever since I became a soul eater I've never thought of myself as a monster. Not even when I dined on a mass amount a year ago. They were nobodies. Dregs of society. People who nobody would miss. Tonight is different. Tonight I become a monster. I'm going to eat good people who only want to keep their families safe from the storm your sister caused. Young or old it won't matter tonight because of what's at stake" she said solemnly. "Amber..." I said touching her hand. She yanked it away and got out. "Pick me up at 8 a.m. Not one fucking minute earlier" she said slamming the door. I watched her walk toward the doors. A glow from her hand breached the lock and she closed it behind her. The door edges glowed red and then nothing. God in heaven what have I done?

 

Amber’s pov...

 

I can hear people. A lot of people. My sneakers squeak as I walk the hallways. It reminds me of my school back in Connecticut. A man with a yellow safety jacket passes me. With barely a though I shrink him to an inch. All of them will have to be this size of I'm going to remotely eat all of them. He's stunned. He gives off a scream which is more like a cricket chirp as I grab him with my fingers. I toss him into my mouth and chew. Chewing is nasty but it's the quickest. Blood is the medium in which the soul flows. Doing it this way doesn't get all of their soul though. Maybe about half. Sexual release is the best but time consuming. I'll get to that later when I've secured them. They must be in the gym. It's late so people will be relaxed and tired. They won't know what hit them. Shrink pulse spells will do the job. I get to the doors and look in. "Damn" I muttered. Must be at least 400 here. It's not the numbers that concern me. It's their faces.

 

Not too many looked scared. Of course. Living here they would be used to this. Some even laugh and play. Jesus. That family over there is playing Monopoly. I stand here for a minute to encant before I walk in. Never had I ever cast a shrinking spell so encompassing. I walk to the center of the gym. Some eyes on me but not many. After all they have no reason to suspect their lives will end by me tonight. I stand in the center and begin.  "The crowd stands before me as people. Let them dwindle down past the point of being once people and to the point as my prey! Level 3 composite spell. SHRINK PULSE!" I yell. The release of power is blinding to everyone, even me. Imagine a wall of blue light racing through the room. Anyone touched by it shrunk so fast only their clothes are prof they were standing there just now. I feel dizzy. Burned away a shitload of magic just now. I fall to my knees.

 

They're small. The tallest an inch. I can only hear those closest to me screaming. Their world for grew to staggering degrees. A giantess on her knees before them. I see a man inches from me standing in what used to be his boxers. I pluck him up and eat him quickly. The chirps of screams rise seeing that. His soul nourishes me enough to stand. A few steps to the right and I find a family running. I scoop them up and deposit me them in my mouth. I'm not brave enough yet to look closer at my prey. Those bodies rolled around my palate. Tasting their mortality and faintly tasting the younger ones sweet souls. I chew them up and swallow. It’s like watching a heard of bugs running from you. Hundreds fleeing the giantess. I beat snatching them up and eating them. I had eaten maybe 20 before I feel the bloodlust of feeding and hunting overtake me.

 

"It's tempting to eat the younger ones. Children are fun to eat. You never feel more powerful seeing them cry and scream but don't eat them if you can. They are immature souls and will not net you the soul energy that makes it worthwhile to shrink them. Furthermore, you hurt the species. Without children they can't reproduce. They will go extinct and we will follow. I’m not saying never eat them. Just do so very sparingly. Only when it's either necessary when you have no choice or a most special occasion. Do you understand me?" Mistress Ambrosia once told me.

 

The bloodlust makes my body hot. My nipples harden. The humid air makes it uncomfortable. I take off my clothes and stand naked before them. Some are stunned by my body. Most were men and teen boys. I bent down and grabbed one teen. "Never saw a pussy this big before?" I said seeing his erection. I plop him into my mouth and chew. Well there they go running again. I laugh as I watch them run. Where could they go? The vents are too high to crawl through. The doors are like 800 ft. high to them. They realize how fucked they are as I approach. They're tired. They've been running for 15 minutes. I use a wind spell to draw them in close together. Must be a hundred here. The other fled to their sides of the gym. I'll get to them later. I look at them longer and closer. I feel my heart quicken as I see children clutching parents. The Amber part of me feels so much guilt I shed a tear. Only one tear. The rest of me wants them now! I sat down and I snatch one boy from his mother. She grabs his ankle desperate not to let go. The boy is no older than 8 and screams for his mom. Eventually she loses her grip and screams as she falls to the hardwood. At her size it was like falling 100 ft.  The people watch as the woman hits the floor and makes a tiny puddle of blood. I use my finger and scoop up the broken body. I let the carcass slide down my throat. The boy follows suit. "Monster!" one screams me swallow the kid. "Only for tonight" I say softly. I grab handfuls and chew them up until only a few remain. "Why?! Why do this?!" a man screams. He's older than most. Mid 50's. His soul will be bitter and weak. "The world is coming to an end. I'm trying to stop it but I need your lives to do it" I said slightly grinning.

 

He looked at me like I was insane. "You're a fucking monster!" he screamed clawing at the brick wall. "Don't be that way. I'm going to eat you all. Take some comfort that your lives will have meaning. You get to feed a goddess like me and save all creation" I said. My words didn't do shit. "I can make you happy. Would you like that? It's simple really with such tiny frightened minds. Watch" I said. There were 9 remaining around him. "Mindslave" I said casting a spell. The man watched as the people around him stopped crying and shaking. "You want me to eat you don't you?" I asked them. "Yes oh mistress" the say in unison. 6 men and teens and 3 women; one pregnant. "Then prove it" I said. "Eat me mistress! Eat this pathetic man!" one said. "No he's old. Eat me!" another man said. "No! Eat me! Fucking eat me!" A teen around 16 said. He was jerking his tiny cock looking at my tits. I grab him up. "Jerk off and cum in my mouth" I said. I opened my mouth and the morsel dove in. I shut it and felt him moving about. He was lying on my tongue jerking away. Within moments I felt his stiffen and knew he came. I tasted his soul and it was sweet. I sucked it right out and swallowed. He was dead before he hit my stomach.

 

A woman fingering   herself was yelling. "Eat me! I'm just a shrunken girl only good to be food now!" she yelled. I sucked in her body and felt her soul leak out. I swallowed. One by one I ate my sort of willing sacrifices until just the pregnant woman remained and of course the man. "For god’s sake get ahold of yourself! She's gonna eat us! Don't you care at all?! Care about your child?!" he screamed shaking her. "I want to be eaten. Don't you want to feed your mistress? Me and my baby will nourish our mistress and help her fight evil. Why fear that?" she said. I pick her up and chew her up. He watches in horror. "Now for you" I said. I reach for him and he screams until he grips his chest. "Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. I watch this shrunken man die of a heart attack. "Thanks for sucking the fun out of at the end there" I said. Fuck I feel bloated. I let out a belch feeling my full stomach. Nearly a hundred bodies in there. I look at the time. "9:57. Maybe I'll take a nap. Set my alarm on my watch. Now don't go anywhere" I shout.

 

My watch wakes me up around 3. I'm half full now. Humans are easy to digest at that size. The joke at the academy is humans are like Chinese food. You eat a bunch and are hungry for more soon after. I make my way to the right side of the gym. There they are. Many wake to the sounds of others screaming that I'm here. This ground is smaller. Maybe 50. "Please don't eat us!" a woman cried. "Why shouldn't I? The others cried that. Didn't help them" I said. "We're human beings for god’s sake!" a man yelled. "You point? I'm eating you because you're human" I said. Some gasped hearing that. "At least spare the children!" a woman clutching her daughter said. I thought about it. Eating this many was daunting for me unless...

 

"Fine. I won't eat them on one condition. Parents with kids step forward. Out of the 50 23 stepped forward scared shitless. I held out my hand pointed to the other 27. "Shrink" I said. They shank even smaller until they were no bigger than ants. "Now here's the deal. I will spare you and your kids if you eat those there" I said. "You...you can be serious?!" a father said. I crushed him under my finger. "Anyone else think I'm joking?" I said. I watched a woman run to the bug sized crowd and grab three people. She pushed them into the hands of her 9 year old son and 11 year old daughter. "Eat! For god’s sake eat!" she screamed. The daughter shoved the man (guess it was a man. I had to squint) into her mouth and chew. She grimaced at the taste of his blood. The son watched his mother and sister eating theirs and began eating a teen girl.  They looked sickened but they had done it. "Free to go" I said pushing the door open with my foot. They ran out. Seeing that the rest ran for people of their own. They ate any they could find. Some even fought for some. And man and teen fought over a girl. A woman with her kid fought s woman and her teen son for a man and his wife. I couldn't help but laugh.

 

10 minutes had gone by and all the ant people were gone I had let out the last of the others. "Stupid. Where do they truly think they're going? Bet that never entered their tiny frightened minds. Whatever. Something will eat them. Some rat or spider or something. It's fucking Florida. Something is out there" I mutter. I go to the next group. They were busy trying to climb to a vent using themselves as a ladder. I sat down and encircled my legs. They quickly backed away from the wall and my feet. Around 200 here. Man. That's a lot to eat. Hmmm...their faces so scared of me. Makes me wet. Why don't I have fun with that?  They scream loud enough I can hear them. "Please let us go like the others!" some cry. "Don't think that would be a good idea. I noticed some rat droppings at the door as I came in. Someone your size would be a snack to them.  Many wailed and cried while other just hung their heads in hopelessness.

 

"I'll tell you the truth. There's too many of you to eat. Now that doesn't mean most of you won’t die. No sir. Ever since my baser instincts have begun to take over my body has been called craving some attention. My nipples are rock hard and my pussy aches to be filled. Who wants a go at the biggest cunt your lives ever seen?" I asked. I spread my lips and they withdrew in horror. "No takers. That's hurts a girl's feelings" I said. I grabbed a bunch of them and began shoving them into me. Handful after handful went in until I felt myself full down there. A teenager was screaming for help from his mother hanging out of my pussy. I Maugham as my finger shoved him all the way in. "Oh fuck! It's been too long since I did this! Forgot how fucking good it feels! Squirm you tiny shits! Make me cum!" I screamed. So many trapped inside. At least 30 of them shoved deep into the wet hot furnace of my reproductive organs. Men, women, and children. Some who never even seen pussy before are drowning and suffocating inside one. Jesus I feel some in my fucking womb.

 

I lay back on my hand panting while the other fingered my cunt. I grabbed a few of them and crushed them against my tits. They squirmed just enough to send shivers up my spine until I pressed too hard and their frail bodies just popped. The blood and guts stained my skin reddish pink. I grabbed another handful and dropped them into my mouth. I loudly smacked my mouth as I chewed them up. They were in total panic and tried to climb my legs to get free. The sweat I had worked up made that impossible. They would get partly up and just slip right off. At their size it was like falling 20 ft. No surprise they cried out as they hit the floor with broken legs and ankles. For fun I flicked them. Their bodies hit made wet slaps hitting the wall. Seeing their failure, more tried to escape by using my feet. I chucked at how it tickled them climbing my heel, instep, and big toe. I let the first few escape. Seeing them get away they all came now.

 

Just as about 25 or 30 had gathered at my feet and were busy shoving and pushing others out of the way I quickly slammed my soles together. A loud crunch and squirts of blood erupted into the air. Ironically the ones in the center of the crowd mostly survived. A man in his late 60's was trapped between my toes. A simple scrunch and his cries turned to gurgles as his body just flattened like a toothpaste tube. I pressed harder and the crunches got louder and wetter until the last tickling I felt was gone. I pulled my feet apart and saw so many squashed flat as shit and stuck to my reddened soles. Seeing this I came. "AUUUGH!" I yelled cumming. The struggles down there had gotten smaller as no out doubt people began smothering and drowning. I barely heard but definitely felt the crunching of their bodies by my vaginal walls. I took me a minute to come down. I felt nothing down there. I glanced down and saw my juices streaked with blood. There was whimpering and crying coming from the floor.

 

Amidst all the carnage and crushed bodies littering the floor four had survived. An older man and woman with two young kids. I guessed them to be retirees and their grandkids. "Oh god! She's seen us!" the man said. "Please spare them. Kill us if you have to. We're old. Just spare them" the grandmother said. Now the thing about eating old people is this. The older a soul is after puberty the more bitter. That one reason not to eat them. My mistress told me it was like eating cigarette ashes. Another thing is their souls are very weak. Pointless to shrink them since you use up more energy than you get back. Waste of time and energy. The kids here in the other hand...

 

They were maybe 10 or 11. That grey area age for puberty. I got down on my knees and crawled a foot to them. My face was inches from them. When the bloodlust takes over it doesn't just magnify lust or desire, it enhances our senses. Our eyesight improves, touch goes up which needless to say fuels the libido. My hearing got sharper which explains why I can hear them easily right now. My sense of taste is up. I still taste the blood of hundreds on my tongue and teeth. Then there's smell. At its peak I can smell a soul. I take a long whiff. A whiff so powerful they stumble from the wind. I can smell them. They are just starting to ripen. I lick my lips. The kids start crying. "You can do this! This is wrong!" the man yells. "I don't disagree" I said. "Then why do this?!" he screamed. "Something world ending is coming and I need energy to stop it. I need your souls" I hissed. "Then take me and my wife's!" he screamed. "Your souls are worn out and weak. They on the other hand are very suitable. This one here. The boy. I can smell his soul flittering. Weaker than it should be. No doubt from masturbation. The girl here is ovulating. I...I have to have them!" I yelled. I bent down and seized the two kids from their grandmother like a T-Rex with my mouth. The woman screamed helplessly as her grandkids were slowly slurped in.

 

Their tiny kicking legs were enveloped until only their feet stuck out and then they were all the way in. Oh god I can taste them! It's been so long since I tasted something so powerful! Like cinnamon buns and fucking all rolled into one! It was so intense I came. I sucked on them rolling them around until I tasted their soul just ran out. They stopped moving and I let them slip down my throat. The woman was on her knees sobbing. Her husband hugging her. I left them that moment before I slammed my palm down on them crushing them.

 

I got up and looked at the time. 3:45. I was thirsty as shit. There were coolers everywhere so no problem with that. I gulped down a Dr. Pepper. My mouth wasn't dry anymore and it helped settle my bloated stomach. How many did I eat? I guessed 300. I knew there were 50 or 60 left. Thing is they were on the bleachers or around them. I walked over and looked around. I saw bodies on the floor. Tiny spots of blood. They must have fallen off when they were shrunk. Like falling off a building at their size. I saw movement. "Oh some survivors" I said. I walked under the bleachers to get a better look. A laughed at seeing a spider drinking someone who was caught in its web. "Wow you took advantage of the situation" I said getting close. There were three other web cocoons. One had tiny feet sticking out and was twitching. My sharpened hearing picked up a teen boy's voice. His voice cracked with fear and puberty.

 

A crunch under my feet. Another one dies under my sole. I saw this I was bothersome and they were probably dirty anyway. "Fuck it" I said walking away. They were most likely happy I left thanking God. Good luck surviving. This school was lousy with pests. I was sweaty and bloodstained. My toes sticky with remains. I carried myself to the gym locker room to shower. I stood there with the water running. My pussy felt bloated. "Oh yeah" I said remembering why. It took me a full 10 minutes to get them out. A few were stuck way back against my cervix. Their broken bodies fell on the shower stall floor and I pushed them into the drain. My knees shook. The bloodlust had worn off. I was becoming me again. I was coping as best as I could. Trying to keep my shit together until as I was probing my cunt for any stragglers a lone body fell to the floor. I stared at it for a moment. It was a girl and boy. I thought it was one body but it was two. They were holding each other at the final moments. They...they were at most 8. I fell to my knees. The interesting thing about showering is it’s hard to tell when someone is crying. The water looks the same as tears. My sobbing was the only clue to anyone who survived and made their way into here.

 

Tonight I was a monster. Only tonight. Ever since I became a soul eater I never once wished to be human again...until now. Not even when daddy died. Hell if it existed would have a special place for me after this. If I was going there I wouldn't care...not anymore. I found some clothes my size that were mostly clean. A random pile that belonged to a victim. I didn't want to put my own clothes back on. They smelled of sweat and....well you can't describe what an emotion smells like can you? In the pocket of the jeans was a phone. No service. Not surprised seeing how the storm was. It belonged to a girl that looked to be 17 judging from her lock screen pic. Her jacket in the pic was embroidered with the letters of this school. "She was a student here" I said to myself. She had come here with her family trusting this place, a place that made her happy, would protect her and her loved ones. I played a song from her playlist. "Love Me Harder" filled my ears as I thumbed through her pictures.

 

You might wonder why I would bother. I wonder that too. Penance maybe? Punishment? Every picture was vile to me. Happy. Full of life. I stole that from her. I slammed the phone down on the floor. I cried. I curled up in a sleeping bag and set the alarm for 7:50. What few hours I slept was mercifully free of dreams. Was it God's way of sparing me from some of the guilt or was it punishment as in I wasn't worthy of the gift of dreams? I'll never know.

 

I woke up and made my way to the front door. Janet will be here soon. A few bloodstains on the floor. I was right. Some vermin found a few. I know there are more alive but what good will it do to live? I see some at the front door. They run away seeing me walk to it. I just look at them. They are looking at me while they run away. They wonder why I don't chase or bother them. It's morning. I was a monster last night. Only for that night. It's a new day today.

 

Janet's pov again...

 

It's 8. She told me not to get here earlier. God. What did we do? I see her open the doors. She's not wearing the clothes she arrived in. Why? Here she comes. "Hey Amber" I say. She nodded as she shut the door and put her seatbelt on. "The weather let up" I said trying to make conversation. She says nothing. "Amber. I’m here if you want to talk" I said. "I'm fine Janet" she says. She's twitching. "You don't look fine" I said. She looks at her twitching hand. "It's not what you think. I have over 300 souls in me right now. In human terms it's like drinking 15 cups of coffee" she said. "300 souls? So you did it?" I asked. "Down to the dirtiest deed. I'm going to kill your sister or go to hell today. Why don't you turn the radio on" she said. I did. The song "2 Heads" by Coleman Hell. We listened to the lyrics for about 5 seconds until Amber touched the radio. It shorted out in a puff of smoke. "Never liked that song" she muttered. We were both silent for the rest of the drive home.

 

We walked in and I could hear Eve talking quietly. "Mommy loves you so much" she said. I peeked in and saw her kissing the heads of her sleeping kids. "Chris. If I don't make it back..." Eve said stifling a cry. "Don't. Don't you dare. You're going to make it back. When you do we're going to have wild sex. You'll insert me in head first like you know I hate and then make that puppy dog face. The face you know I can't stay mad at" he said. Eve cried in his arms. Amber and me sat on the sofa and waited for her. She came into the living room wiping away her tears. "You guys ready to kick some ass?" Eve said. "Absolutely. I owe that woman pain" Amber said. Her body faintly glowed with power. Amber motioned for me to open a vortex. She was more than ready to go. I did and Amber stepped through without hesitation. "Is she alright?" Eve asked. "She ate over 300 people last night. Whatever pride she had about her soul eater code or whatever she calls it is in tatters. She lost something else important to her and God help whoever gets in our way today" I said. "That's a good thing right? Her being so motivated" Eve said. "Depends. All I know is I not going to walk in front of her" I said. We were through the vortex.

 

"We ended up on a ridge overlooking the town. "It's pretty here" Eve said. "You should see it in springtime" I said. "Guys. Look" Amber said pointing to the west. O. The west side of town we saw trucks in camo, armored vehicles, soldiers. All in all about 30 of them. The news did day troops would be coming in but that was tomorrow. Someone got impatient. "This isn't going to end well" I said. "Well they got big guns, grenades, and shit. Maybe they'll do the job for us" Eve said. A few seconds after saying that red beams of light shot from buildings on the edge of town. They struck the vehicles and in a flash they were gone from sight. "You were saying Eve?" I asked. "Humph" Amber said walking down the ridge. “Slow down! They're dug in!" I said. "As if I care" Amber said. It took some convincing but we managed to get Amber to sneak into town from the south.  "So far so good. Think she knows we're here?" Eve asked. "She knows" I said pointing to my trembling amulet.

Size Zone the Movie pt. 4 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now the stunning conclusion

"This is creepy. Ow!" Eve said. We shushed her and she grabbed her mouth. She was hopping on one foot. She had stubbed her foot into a Hummer H3...one only a foot long. Tough fucker. Eve put a massive dent in it.  "God above its so quiet. She shrank them all" Amber said. "Where is her goons?" I asked. We cautiously walked deeper into town. "Where is she?" Eve asked. "If I was a megalomaniacal shrinker with a God complex where would I be?" I asked. "City hall" we all said looking at each other. As we walked toward it we heard a sound. "Over there" I pointed out. In the distance was the police station. The front was pulverized. Something big had hit it. Is that a person? "Look out!" Eve said aiming her gun. "No! That's the sheriff!" I yelled. We dashed over to him. "Janet! I thought that was you!" he said. "How do you tell the difference by looking?" Amber asked. "I've known these girls since they were born. Besides Janet has this way of pushing her glasses up on her face all the time" he said.

 

"Mr. Dearborn! You're okay! Are there others?!" I asked. "Only a few. Your sister...God help me it sounds crazy...she shrank everyone else. Her and her fucking black dressed friends. Janet, these people she got with her, they're people we all know. They just swooped in and began shrinking people. The only ones spared were ones who know how to keep the utilities running. She's still looking for ones in hiding" he said. "How many?" I asked. "A few dozen. Hiding in basement and bomb shelters" he said. "Do you know where her cronies are at?" I asked. He pointed to city hall. "Well we know where to go" Amber said. "No! They stole guns from my lockup! That and that weird shrinking magic of theirs you'd stand no chance!" he yelled. He saw we were determined either way. "At least take some vests" he said. On that we agreed.

 

He led us down to the basement. He wasn't kidding. They took every gun and grenade.  I'm surprised they didn't take the vests. Eve put hers on easily. Amber was helped by Eve. Amber went back above. "Watch her" I said. Eve nodded. "Do you know how many she has working for her?" I asked. “14 now" he replied. I was caught off guard. Not by the number but how he said it. So exact. No guessing.  I was having trouble locking the straps. "Can you help me?" I asked. "Sure. Turn around" he said. I felt his hand on my shoulder and then the world grew. I quickly turned around to see his pants leg. Sticking out at the ankle was black cloth. "....no" I said. He grabbed me quickly and pinned my arms. Judging by the size of his hand he had shrunk me to about 4 inches. "You’re one of them!" I yelled.  "No shit. The goddess will reward me bringing her to you. About your friends, well I guess I can shrink them small enough to put them in this tic tac box. Won't be much of a threat then" he said holding the mint box with his left hand. He smiled looking at me.

 

"She said not to harm you but I can some fun right? Always did think you were pretty" he said. He began tugging off my shoes and then my socks. "Cute little feet you got" he said fondling them. "Amber! Eve! HELP!" I screamed. He began licking my tiny feet. "I'd had some fun with the other residents of this town when she found me worthy of sharing her power. Remember Courtney? You two were thick as thieves literally. She became a teacher after you left for college. Had fun with her a few days ago. I felt bad when I decided to eat her. That didn't last long though. The way she wriggled around in my belly was fantastic. Now let's see that cute little pussy of yours" he said. I screamed as this 50 year old man began pulling off my jeans. He chuckled at me squirming until he acted like he couldn’t breathe. He turned around. "Didn't think you were legit. The way you looked at her. Don't bother speaking or moving for that matter. That paralyzing tingle you feel is me sending tiny pulses of lightning into your nerves. Similar to being tased but only in one part of the body. Your muscles are locked. More specifically the ones in your upper body. Abdominal muscles frozen so you can't breathe. Biceps frozen so you can cast you spell" Amber said.

 

Her finger was his upper chest. It glowed blue. She reached around and yanked me and my clothes from his grasp. "Allow me Janet" she said. Within a second he shrank down to just an inch and had me grown back to normal. Barely any effort to her. "Janet please! I wasn't going to hurt you!" he yelled. "No you were just gonna rape me. Here, you like my feet right?" I said placing my foot over him. He began to run. I simply pressed down and pinned him. "Don't like my sole? You did a minute ago. You even licked them" I said pressing down. His head was between my toes. "Please don't kill me!" he cried. "Did Courtney ask you that before you ate her?!" I said. I prolonged his death. His tiny fists beat against my saliva we sole. He screamed from pain until his body just popped like a ketchup packet. Eve came down wondering what was taking so long. "Oh my god" she muttered. "This town has no normal people left in it. Anyone our size is an enemy" I said putting my clothes back on. 

 

"There really could be survivors here" Eve said. "Bet they were. This fuck said they were hiding in basements and bomb shelters. I think that wasn't a lie. He knew that because he and his shitty friends found them. Hard to hide from people who were your neighbors. Hope you burn in hell Mr. Dearborn" I said grinding his carcass into the cold cement floor. We stepped outside. We got partway until a group of 5 came running from the corner. “Shoot to wound" one said. "Shield" Amber said. A wall of force protected us from gunfire. "Spell them!" another said seeing the standard attack wouldn't work. That was where I came in. I stepped forward and began deflecting their spells. So many! It reminded me of ping pong without the paddle. "Carbine mode" Eve told her gun. It transformed into a rifle. The first one died from a shot to the chest. Another fell from a headshot. Eve was picking them off easily. The two left got desperate.

 

They pulled out grenades. "No you don't. Gravity" she said. A half second after pulling the pins they were pushed to their knees. "Try throwing them with 8 G's pulling on you" Amber said. We grinned as they blew themselves up. "How many you guess are left?" Eve asked. "9. He told me there were 14" I said. "You believe that shit?" Amber asked. "Yep. Cocky fuck had no reason to lie. He thought he had us dead to rights" I said. "Well he had the dead part right. We need to make a run for it. That blast will mark our position" Eve said checking her rifle. We dashed for city hall. "Wait here for a sec" Amber said. She went behind the side and retuned moments later. "Everything okay?" I asked. "Setting up insurance" Amber said. Amber cautiously opened the doors with a wind spell.

 

Unnerving part was there was no opposition.  In fact the nine stood in two lines. "This way please" one said. We were on guard as we were led to the auditorium. There she sat. In the mayor’s seat. "Sorry for the rude welcome. Some here think it would curry favor if they delivered all of you to me personally" June said. "Where is my family?!" Amber shouted. June snapped her fingers and an acolyte stepped forward with a hamster cage. "Now come forward" June said. Amber walked ahead of us closer to her. She could see her mom, brother, daughter, and husband inside. "Release them" she said. June nodded to the acolyte. He opened the cage and set it on the floor. They stepped out. Amber grew them back to normal size.

 

My god they looked terrible. Her brother and husband looked weak. No doubt starved for souls. They had bruises all over their naked bodies. One could only guess why. "Run" Amber said to them. "Amber..." her mother said. "Go now!" Amber said. "Now surrender yourself to me or they will die before they reach the door" June said. Amber shrank herself to two inches and stood there. June nodded to let them out. They looked back at us with helpless expressions. "You look nice Janet" June said standing up out her chair. "Wish I could say the same to you. Who's your tailor?" I asked pointing to my face. June had stitches in her face and staples in her skull. No doubt to keep her evil brain from leaking out. "Very funny. Let’s see how quippy you are after I absorb this girl's spell casting" June said she picked up Amber and was about to eat her. "NO!" I screamed. June smiled until we all saw something incredible.

 

Amber melted! A small splash of water was where she was being held. "THUNDERCLAP!" her voice shouted at the door. A bolt of lightning slammed into June. She was thrown into the wall behind her hard. "Amber! How?!" Eve yelled. "An illusion spell in the water class. Used mostly to lure prey. Sorry to keep you out of the loop. Had to sell the illusion. Now lay it on her!" Amber yelled. It turned into a free for all. The acolytes in the room began shooting shrink spells and guns. We hid behind desks and chairs. Eve transformed her gun into an SMG and laid cover fire. Amber blind fired lux spells. After a few minutes it got quiet from them. "They all dead? Can't be that easy" I said. Eve poked her head up and was hit with a shrink spell. Girl shrank down to three inches. Amber quickly grew her back. "They're still there" Eve said. "No shit. How many still alive?" Amber asked. "3 but they're hunkered down. June is waking up too" Eve replied. "That was dirty!" June yelled.

 

"You two go that way. You come with me!" June yelled. "They're trying to flank us" Eve said. A door below burst open and in came 6 more acolytes including Gabe. "Did you find the others?!" June shouted. "We did. We took care of them. Her mother is sitting in my gut right now" Gabe said. The air got hot and staticy. We glanced at Amber. Her eyes glowed so bright we couldn't look into her face. "You....won't...get...away. You killed them. YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!" Amber screamed. Her rage was so awesome me and Eve crawled away from her. Amber stood up. A barrage of shrink spells hit her. We watched as her body shimmered. The acolytes looked confused and hit her again. Amber just laughed. "Impossible! You should be shrunk!" June yelled. "I was shrunk. Over and over and over just now. I just grew myself back up so quickly it looked like it didn’t work. Now to wipe you from existence!" Amber yelled.

 

Splinters of wood and sheetrock Began to hover into the air. We did too. "Grab ahold of something!" I yelled to Eve. We held on for dear life to podiums as gravity just ceased to exist. We saw Gabe and the acolytes suspended in the air. June was holding onto a podium as well. She was actually smiling! The wind picked up and the acolytes began to scream. We watched the wind cut their bodies until they bled. "Let all gasp as death silently comes. Let all experience the touch of zephyr! Level 3 wind spell! Typhon's Wrath!" Amber cried. The wind suddenly stopped and became still then a loud shriek of wind filled the auditorium. We watched as their bodies expanded. The wind was entering every orifice they had. Mouth, asshole, the cuts. They filled like balloons. Gabe screamed and his body glowed and he fell. His friends weren't so lucky. Like balloons they exploded. Blood and guts flew like confetti everywhere.

 

Amber bent to one knee gasping. He room fell back to whatever you could call normal. "June. Help me. I can't...I can't breathe" Gabe said. June looked at him and shrank him. She picked him up. "June. Please don't" he said. His 4 inch body was damaged beyond belief. How he was still alive was a mystery. "Poor Gabe. Look what they did to you. I'll stop the pain" she said with a soothing smile. She gripped his head and twisted till a tiny snap was heard. She gently put his body on the floor. She actually looked sad. "You killed them all. Even my most precious slave. I see what I should have done days ago" she said. Amber began to charge up for another attack. We watched in awe as she grew. She grew past the roof and burst right through it. We ran out the crumbling city hall and saw her. She didn't stop growing until she hit 200 ft. Amber didn't just stare. She was already growing too.

 

"Janet!" Eve yelled. I nodded and we grew too. "Well that takes a little fun out of it if you grow to my size" June said. Amber snapped her fingers and a deli shop ripped from the ground. June barely had enough time to shield her face from being hit with it. It knocked her on her ass. "FUNNY?!" Amber yelled. Eve laid into the woman with her gun, the streets ran red with blood and Eve let up after smoke obscured our vision. June stood up. Utterly fucked up but alive. "I can't die remember?!" June said charging her. Amber was hit in the mouth. A tooth flew out and crushed a Nissan Sentra below. "Let's see if you can survive vaporization!" Amber yelled. June tried to shrink her but Amber caught her wrist. They both began to tussle. "Can't get a shot!" Eve yelled. Neither could I. "In the beginning there was light. The light burned away the darkness" Amber yelled. She was casting something powerful. The sky grew dark and me and Eve looked up. We nearly lost our shit seeing a black dot on the sun grow. A beam of light was shining on Amber whose body glowed bright.

 

"All who gaze into its glory are harmed! All who feel its touch die!" she yelled. Oh my god. I see the energy focused into her hands. It's a lux spell! A fucking big one! "Eve run! She's dropping the hammer!" I screamed. We ran as far as we could. At our size we made it out of town just as she finished. "Level 5 spell! APOLLO'S SWORD!" Amber screamed. June released her grip as her flesh burned away. June finally showed fear. She ran. An almighty blast of light shot from her palms. It was like looking at an atom bomb. The air screamed as it was super-heated. The shockwave shattered glass and knocked us back. A mushroom cloud formed where Amber was standing. "AMBER!!!!" we screamed running to her. She was still standing. Her clothes tattered but alive. A path of burnt annihilation led from her to where June had been standing. June was gone.

 

"You did it! You fucking did it!" Eve yelled hugging her. Amber collapsed into her chest. "Never used that spell before. Had no idea what would happen at this size. Sorry if I endangered you. Fuck me. I did this?" Amber asked tired. "You sure did you crazy soul eater. You fucking vaporized her!" Eve said. Amber smiled. "Whew. Burned away almost all the energy I had. Glad it worked or we'd be fucked" Amber said. I shrank us back down. "Can't believe it's finally over. I...I'm alone now aren't I? My family is gone" Amber said sadly. "No, not alone. Not ever" Eve said. We began walking out of town. We wanted this moment to last before we got back to our lives. We got maybe 50 ft. before there was a flash of red light and Eve screaming. We looked down in shock.

 

"No it can't be...." Amber muttered.  At our feet was a three inch figure horribly burned. It was no mistake. It was June. Worse yet in her tiny hand was something moving. Almost insect sized. In our hearts we knew who it was. June wasted no time shoving Eve into her mouth and chewing. "NOOOOOO!" Amber screamed slamming her shoe onto her. She crushed June instantly and kept crushing her until she stopped her body shook with grief. June was pulp...wait....oh no. We watched in terror as her body reformed in a red glow. Then it grew to our size. We were frozen at the sickening sight. Her bones knitted. Her organs contracted back into her body. The sutures in her face unraveled. The staples in her skull popped off. Her skin healed and regrew. She was whole again.

 

"Well that was close. If I hadn't shrunk down at the last moment you'd have got me. The blast knocked me away. Had to crawl around on burnt legs and feet to get in her way. Fucking painful that was but it was worth it. Her healing aspect along with the Hero's energy manipulation works wonders. Hmm...a bit of her stuck in my teeth. *ptuui*" she said spitting out a partial remain of our cherished friend. Amber screamed and punched her with a glowing fist. June's neck made a loud snap and her head was damn near backwards. Amber's hand glowed again and held her palm out to blast her in the face. June grabbed it and twisted her neck around. Her neck loudly healed. June raised her right fist which glowed red. "Oh fuc-*POW*". June hit her hard in the stomach. Amber gasped out of pain and loss of air. June hit her over and over. "LET HER GO!" I screamed hitting her in that still weakened neck. This time her body went limp. Her brain stem severed.

 

Amber vomited blood. "F-finish it! Don't let her get up!" Amber yelled. I let myself be taken over by the amulet. My fists broke bones like twigs. In my left hand a shaft of red magical light formed. A spear of pure malice. I rammed it into her heart. "Get clear!" Amber yelled. A massive bolt of lightning gathered together. Level 2 lightning spell! Zeus' Cry!" she screamed. The bolt came down and struck the red spear still in her. Her body convulsed under the million volt assault until it burst into flame. "I have to get that amulet. It's probably the only way to keep her dead" I said. Me and Amber ran over to snatch it before she could recover. Before we could touch it a concussive blast of red magic knocked us away. Amber landed a few feet away. I wasn't so lucky. I got thrown through a plate glass into a hardware store. I tried to stand and felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down. A piece of glass had sliced open my leg. By the looks of it it hit my femoral artery. I was dying by the pint. I had minutes left to live. So god help me I will take my sister out before that happens.

 

"Fucking die already! Combination spell! Haste Sword!" Amber yelled. A sword of light formed in her hands and she took off in a blur of speed. It took all June had to ward off those blazing fast sword strikes. By the way the wind wept by Amber must have been moving at over 300 mph. She's doing it! June can't keep the shield up! "That's it Amber! Now go for her head! She can't move without her head!" I screamed dragging myself out of that store. Then I saw a problem. Amber was slowing down fast. "Oh god. She's running out of energy" I muttered. June's shield failed. I could see June trying to enchant another. June dodged a strike and it cut her to the ribcage. Any deeper and she would be cut in two. Amber was coming in for another and final strike. June's eyes glowed. Amber was moving fast but at the last second human fast. June grabbed her by the neck just as that sword was coming for her own neck. June snapped it with cold precision.

 

Amber fell to the ground twitching. The shock on her face and the glance of her eyes and her legs told me she was paralyzed. I limped to shield her. "You won't get her!" I yelled concentrating a blast of red force magic. "No, kill me Janet. Before she gets me" Amber said. She was right. It was the only way now. I readied myself to kill my friend. My hand froze. A ring of red magic was around my wrist. "Didn't think you had it in you" June said walking toward us. She put her palm on my chest. A force blast knocked me back. My body hurt. It was getting cold. So this is how it all ends. "Fuck out of my way. I got universes to rule" June said. June touched Amber and she shrank to three inches. "You put up a hell of a fight but that was expected from the strongest Avatar. That's why I'm going to take my time with you. Savor it in more ways than one" June said picking her up.

 

June tore off her clothing until she was naked. Amber cried and whimpered. "I'm not a lesbian but even I can tell you're pretty. Like those adorable tits here" June said squeezing them. Amber cried out as her eraser sized breasts were squeezed by the crazy giantess. "Oh is that milk? Guess you were still breastfeeding that brat of yours. What else can your body do?" June asked. Amber was paralyzed so she couldn't feel anything but she still cried like she could. "Do you feel my giant finger rubbing that cooch of yours? Hmmm....not getting wet. Guess a broken neck will do that" June said. June took licks of her pussy. "Damn, nothing" she said. "This is really interesting. You can't even feel this can you?" June said holding her right leg and breaking it like a matchstick. Amber was scared shitlless. "This just bums me out. No fun when you can’t feel anything. Whatever. Destiny awaits" June said shoving Amber into her mouth. Her legs hung limply from her mouth. She slowly slurped them in until her bare soles remained visible. A faint glow came from her feet. Oh god. Amber is healing!

 

She plans to fight her still! June had her all in her mouth and frowned for as second and then smiled. "Too late" she mumbled. Her jaw came down hard and could hear a scream and crunch. Her screams got louder as did the crunches. My vision blurred but not from blood loss. I was crying as she was slowly extinguished. Then a loud sickening crunch stopped her screams. June swallowed. "Now that was satisfying. She stayed alive to the bitter end. Felt her healing in my mouth until my molar found her head. Now to go to Prime but first your half of the amulet" she said. She walked over to me. The sky grew dark. The ground trembled but only I noticed. This was it. Everything coming to an end. My worst fear come to light. She yanked the amulet from my neck. I watched with little energy left as the two halves fused. It glowed brightly with full realized power. "Bye sister. Maybe I'll come back to bury you. That is the buzzards and coyotes don't find you edible" she said a vortex opened. She turned to go through it. With my last ounce of strength I stood up and tackled her. We fell through to universe Prime.

 

We arrived and was nighttime. It seemed so normal but that wouldn't last. My sister had summoned oblivion. "Still alive?!" she screamed. Maybe it was blood loss but I wasn't concentrating on her. It was the beautiful stars in the sky. Then I saw proof of the end.  The stars were going out. "Look above you. The stars are proof that you will destroy the multiverse" I said. She looked up. Her eyes seemed confused. She could see it too. "No matter. Look" she said waving her hand. Her first act of godhood was to create new stars. They winked out faster and she still put more up. She was getting frustrated and that was my chance. If I had the power of God then there was once slim possibility to set things right. Transportation to Eve's universe gave me the clue...and the hope. I grasped the amulet around her neck.

 

"Fuck are you doing?! Let go!" she yelled. She raised her mighty hand to smite me with her godhood. I caught it. "Not a chance" I said. I felt my body heal. Blood pump through my veins again. I felt godhood. "HOW?!" she screamed. "We share the same blood. Same DNA. You're not the only Traveler the amulet recognizes. You fully realized the full potential of the amulet. Now I have access to it" I said. "Hell you will! I'll banish you to a fucking volcano in some backwater universe!" she screamed. We both imparted our wills on the amulet and it didn't like that. If the amulet was a person then we were two voices in its head telling it to do two different things. It was going mad. A surge of chaotic magic erupted from it. It shook with the seizures of madness. A vortex opened underneath us and we fell through.

 

We popped out in a universe at over 500 ft. tall. We both looked around and saw dinosaurs. We traveled back into time into another universe! A T-Rex bit June and she kicked it like a soccer ball. "Let go before you send us somewhere annoying!" she yelled. Another vortex opened up beneath us. This time we landed somewhere strange. It's smelled terrible. We looked around and saw just an expanse of squishy moist brown floor. Then we looked up. A girl no older than 6 was towering over us. We both gave pause. She was monolithic! She was like a mile tall to us! Where were we?! “Eve honey daddy is waiting for us” a familiar voice said. Eve?! It can’t be! “Let me find my shoes mommy” the girl replied. The titanic girl bent down and looked right at us…or more accurate what we were standing on. A brown pillar off in the near distance rose to attach to tow very long ones. Oh my god. This is a sandal! We shrunk! We saw her face and even though she was much younger there was no mistake those eyes and that smile. It really was Eve! She came around. Her foot was moving towards us! She slammed her foot into it not wanting to keep her mom waiting. The gust of smelly air threw us like we were nothing. We landed next to the sandal strap. With impossible speed her toes came towards us and we barely missed being obliterated by a little girl’s toes. “You’re going to get me killed…again! Give me that!” she screamed. Her sandal began to rise in the air and a vortex opened once again. We made it out...barely.

 

This time we appeared and I felt that odd squishing sensation. Off in the distance I saw Clea happily chatting with a boy as she walked from school. The amulet. It was taking us to worlds it had been to before but at different times. I had to gain control! We left again but this time we appeared standing in water. We looked around and we both saw a patch of land 10 ft. across and 8 ft. wide. We saw very small buildings there that looked similar to Greek ones. Like tiny mites we saw people below. Could this be where I think we were?! “Now this is interesting! I think were at Atlantis before its destruction! Wonder what would happen if I merged the amulet her with the one down there?” she asked.

 

I shuddered at the thought. The amulet was already dangerously surging with unbridled power. Add that and the possibility of a paradox and there would be no hope for all creation. “NO! You already endangered reality! I can’t let you!” I yelled. I could only imagine what the people below felt. Two giantesses’ miles tall fighting above them. Our legs were causing tidal waves which hit their coasts. Ships wiped away like nothing. Sailors and fishermen drowned instantly. June kicked my leg and I stumbled. I dragged her with me and we fell backward. I slammed my foot down on the ocean bed to try avoiding the apocalyptic fall. Oh god. That footprint the navy found. That was my footprint! We fell right on top of the island. Over 85% of the island was destroyed instantly. Buildings crushed to dust. Thousands of bodies smushed into my shirt and jeans. Our sheer weight caused what was left of the island to sink beneath the waves.  We literally broke an island like a dinner plate. “Guess we know what caused the destruction of Atlantis!” she said laughing like crazy. She laughed at the fact we had killed tens of thousands. Destroyed the most advanced civilization to exist in the last 10,000 years. My anger seeped into the amulet and all of a sudden the wild magic of it calmed. Like it found a purpose again. It caught her off guard and seized the moment to yank as hard as I could on it. The necklace broke.

 

I immediately took us back to Prime. “No give it here!” she screamed lunging for it. Holding it I used a shield to keep her away. Her eyes told me she knew she was fucked. “So you got the power now. You going to kill me?” she asked. “Look around you?! Don’t you see what you’ve done?!” I yelled. She looked around. The night sky was a void. People were panicking. The ground trembled and ever worse yet, if this wasn’t a sign that the end was neigh, everything began to fade. “Give me the amulet. I can fix this” she said. I felt like killing her so fucking bad right there. All the pain and misery she caused and still trying to weasel her way into omnipotence. “No fucking way. I’m going to fix this the only way I think it might work. Now to see if this thing really has the power of God” I said. I held it over my head and focused. Prayed. Hoped against hope. “Alright listen Amulet of Topothesia. With the exception of me owning the amulet and my sister being here, LET EVERYTHING BE AS IT WAS ONE WEEK AGO!” I screamed. “What?!” June yelled.

 

Power flowed out of it and surrounded everything. We watched the moon and sun arc backwards across the sky. Two points of red light shot from the amulet and into the sky. Moments later two more did. The sky returned to normal. It was night again. Like an answered prayer the stars were back. “It worked? IT WORKED!” I yelled. The amulet was still glowing not nearly as fiercely.  Just to make sure I opened 4 tiny vortexes and looked into them. Amber was smiling at her husband while breastfeeding her baby. Eve was watching a movie wither her husband and son her in hand while her daughter sat by her side. Clea was baking cookies with her mother. Clarissa was combing her daughter’s hair while Nathan barbequed. “The Avatars are in the heavens. All’s right with the worlds” I whispered.

 

“What have you done?!” June said noticing the same thing. “I rewound all of time everywhere in every universe. Everything that happened over the past week hasn’t happened yet and with the amulet in my hand it never will. The Avatars are alive again. Balance has been restored. “You threw away godhood?!” June yelled. “What the point of ruling over a fucking void?! Besides, with all our power there was one thing we couldn’t change. Our hearts. I think that is the most important qualification to being a god. You tried to be something impossible. A human god. That makes as much sense as an ant trying to be president. As much as I fucking hate you right now I can’t lay all the blame on you”

 

“Absolute power corrupts and this trinket did a good number on you. Almost did it to me too. This world is so different from the others. Not one shred of magic in it. No Avatars. Utterly mundane and normal. Perfect*” I said.

 

(Author’s note: A gold star to whoever guesses right which universe they’re in)

 

“Perfect?” June asked. “This thing is too dangerous to have around. Too tempting (present company included). I have to get rid of it” I said. “So you’re just going to throw it away. Like in the ocean?” she asked. “No. I’m going to send it somewhere it should be. The most appropriate place in all the multiverse” I said. I opened a vortex. “Janet don’t do this! Don’t throw away such power!” she yelled. I looked at her and tossed the amulet through the vortex. “I can’t believe you did that! Worse yet we’re stranded here!” she said. “That was intentional. You proved to be too dangerous to even be in the same universe as the amulet. Either this or kill you and seeing how a shred of me still loves you I rather not did that” I said. “Where did you send it?” she asked. “Where it can fulfil its destiny” I replied.

 

A universe away 9000 B.C.E.

 

The ocean looks the same as it always does. Daddy is busy fishing and won’t be back yet. The sand feels cool under my bare feet. My sister over there is poking a crab. She’s as bored as I am. I wish there was something fun to do. A red flash nearby startles me. My eyes see something in the sand glowing. “What is this?” I said picking it up. It hummed. How is it humming? The red jewel inside is so pretty! “Anissa what is it?” my sister asked. My sister is the same age as me, 10, but she acts like she’s 5. Always wanting to be spoiled. “Don’t hide it! Let me see!” she whines. I show it to her. She touches it. It glows brighter. “Let me hold it” she says. “No! It’s mine!” I yelled. “Girls! It’s time to head back home!” mom says in the distance. My sister is tugging on my arm to see it again. I don’t know why but I feel only I should have it. I wonder why…

 

We go through our lives wanting the power to change things as we see fit and we lament at the lack of it. If the power of God is to change the world to what we want it to be then we are already gods. Every decision we make changes the future. Every choice a manifestation of our will on the world.  The world is ours for the changing. This has been the movie version of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

That's it for season 2! As for season 3 well that's going to be different. How? Well i'm taking suggestions and requests and your ideas will shape what stories that come! Turthfully i'm running out of ideas so help me out! Tell me what you like and want to see in the next season in the reviews. Until then Stay tuned for season 3 of The Size Zone!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5146