Queen Bee by Xxana
Summary:

Kira decides that the Delta-Phi sorority could use new leadership, and deposing the current queen bee proves to be even more fun than she could have imagined.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 17473 Read: 67699 Published: May 07 2015 Updated: May 09 2015

1. Bitch by Xxana

2. To Bake a Cake by Xxana

3. Glassy by Xxana

4. Shelved by Xxana

5. Trash by Xxana

6. Porcelain by Xxana

7. Stalled by Xxana

8. Sparkling Clean by Xxana

9. Open Wide by Xxana

10. Belly-Up by Xxana

Bitch by Xxana

Kira was fairly new to Delta-Phi. She had craved sorority life her entire freshmen year. The parties, the friends, the popularity. And the guys. She wanted it all, and she had finally arrived. Almost.

Ever since she had joined, things had gone perfectly, save one glitch. Maria, the head of the sorority seemed to have some vendetta against her. Kira had no idea what crawled up her butt and died there to make her act like such a cunt, and she had no intention to find out. Kira didn't get mad, she got even, and then she got ahead. Maria had the perfect life from Kira's vantage. Different guys for different days of the week, daddy's diamond Visa, and the looks to complete the package. Not that Kira was entirely lacking, she had turned more than a few heads when she joined, remaining courteous enough to spur unwanted advances that might upset her new housemates. She had just one last obstacle to make her new life perfect. Maria simply had to go.

The girl's lacrosse game was just finishing up.

'Kira you're so fast! God I wish I had an ass like yours, I can barely keep up.' Chelsea said, panting heavily. She was smiling despite the sweat that drenching her face and tee-shirt. Kira smiled in reply.

'Yea Kira, I have no idea where you get the stamina. I'm sure that guy from last night didn't mind either.' Irene said. The girl faked a jealous mope before returning a sarcastic smile. Kira laughed at the remark.

'I just wish we could have won. Even if those Beta sluts have a serious case of horse face, they're still way too good.' returned Kira.

'Well maybe if you weren't so busy fucking and checking out the competition we might have won Kira. See you girl's back at the house. Remember, party tonight, Kira is making a cake for us. Isn't it great that our new girl is a baker?' Maria snickered. She strode away with a confident strut. Maria wasn't sweating at all, instead choosing to play a slow game and maintain her perfect makeup laden appearance for male spectators. Kira huffed at the remark before smiling back at Maria as she left. The others looked conflicted, but the result was pretty clear. Maria always won. Kira let her resolve cool as beads of perspiration dripped off her earlobes and onto her shoulders. She shook them off and took a deep breath, still smiling best she could manage. Trying to refocus her thoughts, she waved to the others with a cursory smile and tilted head before heading towards the change rooms.

Kira took a long shower, purposefully lathering the soap in her hands, letting the slippery foam build up. She took a large bundle, and rubbed it against her neck, letting the film drip down over her breasts, parting around her nipples as it glided down past her belly and plummeted down her legs. As the small pool of colored soap pooled at her feet and slipped down the drain, Kira let her mind wander. She had to walk downtown and grab a few things if she was going to bake tonight. Maria loved strawberry shortcake, Kira was obliged to make one. It would have to be good, or she wouldn't hear the end of it. Maria controlled most of the sorority sisters with her influence, and was in charge of sleeping arrangements, invitation to events, house duties... the list went on. Her hands rubbed against tired shoulders and she worked them with her palms, arms crossed in a big hug. She'd have to leave her schemes for Maria for another day, lest she provoke the girl to lash out. Kira brought her hands downwards, rubbing them under her breasts, and then down along her thighs, cleaning along her legs and behind her knees. She rubbed the last of the lather along her buttocks, letting the water wash the remaining liquid down between them, dripping to the floor from her perineum. With her face lifted to skyward, she let the water rinse through her hair and wash away any remaining sweat. Satisfied, she placed her palm on the knob and pressed in, stemming the sharp flow. Reaching her arm past the white curtain, she retrieved a pink towel with a dark floral design. She dried herself slowly, and retrieved her skirt and top from the locker. Her purse was last, and took the straps in one hand, carrying it over to the mirror to fix herself for a short outing. She didn't have the luxury of dried and primped hair, but she still had appearances to keep. Kira coated her lips in a light peach gloss and applied a small amount of concealer. She relined her eyes and blended her cheeks with a small brush before stowing away the items within her purse. Blinking repeatedly and kissing her lips, Kira decided that was plenty. Her hair lay lazily down the left side, resting over her clavicle. It would have to dry as she walked, and so it rested there over her bright green tank-top, a swirl of dark brown that she bound with a single elastic.

Kira stood on the sidewalk, a few feet from the grocery store exit. The glass panels of the door reflected the warm sun onto her back. She slipped her sunglasses on, a goofy pair with small hearts and over-sized frames. The soreness from lacrosse had begun to set in, despite it being only an hour since she left campus. Kira backed up, letting her shoulder blades contact the brick wall as she leaned. She inhaled a large breath, looking around as she did. It was procrastination, but the tiredness would pass. Kira let her eyes fall on each of the varied stores. Humideria, the cigar shop. Sal's, the subway sandwich shop. Cherry, some adult store. It struck her as odd. The store didn't seem like the other sex shops she had seen around, greasy clientele and a mockingly clean interior that hoped to assure you of the honest intentions of the patrons. It was, simply put, classy. And a detour never hurt. Pushing off her shoulders, Kira stood back up. Fatigued, small paces brought her to the corner where she crossed, arriving at the entrance a minute later. Standing under the Cherry sign, directly in front of the shops main entrance, Kira knocked. Even that felt odd, but the doors were sealed tight. It felt so secretive, so risque. The door swung open before she could repeat her knock, followed by a chiming voice.

'Welcome, welcome to Cherry. My name is Candy, come right on in.' the voice said.

'Sure, why not.' Kira replied. She entered and glanced around. The walls were lined with the normal fare, well, almost normal. The vast majority of the toys housed some kind of hollow structure, and the solid plastic ones were shaped like small men poised into a phallic shape.

'Never been here before? Don't worry, there is a first time for everyone. How did you hear about us... umm... sorry, I didn't catch your name.'

'It's Kira, and I was actually just down here for some groceries.' she said, gesturing to the bag on her arm. 'There is something different about the store, but I'm not exactly sure what it is.'

'Spot on Kira, good eye. Here at Cherry we do have much of your standard fare, but we cater to most any exotic tastes. Our specialty is the human sex toys for women. Usually its a male partner, but not exclusively.'

Kira wore a shocked expression. Was that even legal? The woman, Candy, seemed to read her surprise perfectly.

'To answer your question, we only allow voluntary clients that sign our contract. It's perfectly legal. The toys become the property of their female partners, to be used as they see fit.'

Kira eyed the counter where Candy now stood, single elbow casually resting with palm cupping her chin.

'And what about those?' Kira pointed at the candies, mostly lollipops, just under the glass.

'Mmm, yes. Many of our clients hope to be eaten by their partner. Sometimes its just about foreplay, to enjoy being inside a woman's mouth. Others hope to be chewed or even swallowed. A single fantastical trip to a woman's center.'

Kira found it oddly arousing. It was weird. She really had never thought about swallowing someone, or being swallowed. It wasn't a common topic. Still, the subtle throb between her legs betrayed her curiosity. She sighed, trying to calm herself.

'I'll bite, no pun intended. So how does it work?'

'We shrink clients by various methods, and have several molds in order to fit their needs. We also handle more specific projects, on request.'

'How? Like some kind of shrink ray?'

Candy laughed, bright and cheery.

'No, no. It's far less science-fiction than that I'm afraid. Shrinking is generally performed by ingestion of an anesthetic gas, liquid, or even pill. It's not exactly a practical application, and the process isn't reversible. Not everyone wants to be shrunk either. Full size sex toys are very popular.'

'So I find someone who wants to made into a toy, and he signs up, and then you handle the rest?'

'Precisely, we try to match every detail in a request, but once the client is signed up, they are technically the woman's property. Thus the woman is allowed to choose the ultimate outcome.'

'Is there any way to have a sample? I'm really curious, and I bet I'd find someone who would love it!'

'We do have take home kits available, but please be aware that shrinking somebody without consent is illegal. We highly recommend bringing your partner here for proper processing and passage of legal ownership.'

'I completely understand, but I'd still love to have the option of trying it with someone special at home.'

'Of course. I'll have you sign our waiver here, and then I'll explain.'

Kira took the cherry-red pen from it's holder on the counter and signed her name.

'Perfect.' Candy chimed, producing a small bag from under the table. 'There are several small pills within here, easily swallowed. They don't work when they are crushed. Each one should reduce a grown man's size by about half. It takes a few minutes, sometimes even an hour for full effect. And here, take one of contracts for that special someone. I hope you come back to visit us again soon!'

Kira brought out her credit card and made the purchase. Relatively inexpensive, she figured, considering her intent. Hidden within the vaults of her mind, Kira had several designs for their use. She smiled, waving back to Candy as she left. Probably the best random detour she had ever taken.

 

To Bake a Cake by Xxana

Kira had the oven preheating to 350 degrees. She ventured a glance into her grocery bag, sitting atop the polished granite island. She pulled out the day's catch, bag of sugar, shortening, vanilla, flour, milk, cream, and fresh strawberries. Kira began creaming the shortening and sugar together. The pills were burning a hole in her purse. It was difficult to keep from thinking about how to use them. It would be delightful to watch Maria shrink, tiny body struggling among giant sorority sisters, hoping to avoid being squished below overpriced heels. Or Kira could try as Candy had suggested, and send Maria on a one way trip to her stomach. The girl would probably be more useful fermenting in her colon than as their lead sister. Kira added eggs and vanilla, then grabbed a hand-held electric mixer and dipped the beaters into the creamy mixture. She flipped on the switch to low power, watching the mixture process begin with a dull hum. Maria probably wouldn't survive being dropped in between the powerful blades, she'd be easily blended it with the light brown texture, adding a streak of red as her flavorful contribution. Kira could let her former sorority sisters enjoy their leader as a snack. An unknowing and unforgettable meal. She paused to form a bowl of dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking powder, and began slowly adding them to the gentle beat. She alternated with a splash of milk until the combination was set. Kira poured the batter, thick and gooey, into a twelve inch baking pan, greased with a think layer of butter.

The oven was almost to temperature. Cakes be damned, Maria would make a fine spit roast. Kira could tie her little queen bee to a metal rod and spice her well, then set her to cook like a fine shish-kebab. The girl wouldn't last long in the heat, but it would be fun to swallow her bite by bite after she cooled. Bah, too many ideas, but Kira couldn't settle on one. She had time to figure it out still. The festivities were still a few hours away, and most of the girls were out of the house meeting with friends of in their rooms getting made-up for the evening. Meanwhile, Kira stood in front of the oven with a short white apron protecting her skirt and beat up purple top that could use a bit of flouring. The timer buzzed, flashing three hundred and fifty a few times before beaming continuously. Kira sighed, grabbing the pan with her bare hand and the oven handle with the other. She tugged it, greeted with a blast of warm air emerging from the cramped box. She chose the top rack, slid the pan into a central position and withdrew. Oven closed, she set a new timer for twenty minutes and let it start. Turning, she faced the island once more and began clearing the initial cookware, placing the bowls and beaters into a sink of warm water. Kira mixed in a few drizzles of green apple dish soap and worked off the batter with a thick sponge. As the suds rose, the water clouding, she lifted out the first bowl and rinsed it, letting it sit on a small rack to dry. Maria would make a great sponge. Kira could force the girl to lick up any number of messes as a tiny slave. If she couldn't keep up, well, useless tools were discarded, and Maria was a special brand of useless. She suppressed Candy's warning of legality, so long as nobody found Maria, there would be no concern. People would likely think she had run off to Europe for an impromptu vacation with some rippling boy-toy. It wouldn't be the first time Maria ditched school mid semester to fuck on the southern beaches of France or Greece. What wealth did to some. She let the last dish rest and dried her hands off with a red tea towel. From the second drawer left of the sink, Kira drew a short kitchen knife and brought the cutting board over to the island. With practiced slices she prepared the strawberries for topping and filling. The green tops were discarded into a hidden compost near the base of the island counter. Perhaps Maria would enjoy decomposing with rotten food in the outdoor bucket. If Kira remembered her high school chemistry well, it would ferment into a warm and smelly blanket, until the little priss rotted away with the remaining food waste. She'd end up in the community gardens or a flower pot somewhere, and perhaps something good would come of her after all.

Retaking the tea towel, Kira dried the mixing bowl and beaters, then poure in a large helping of whipped cream with some vanilla and sugar. She flipped it to a high setting this time, little flicks of pure white splattering the bowl and her apron as they launched towards freedom. The majority remained in its place, swirling in the stainless steel whirlpool until the air began to coalesce the cream into a thick paste. She tested it with a single finger. It was still too runny, so she resumed beating the cream. A second time, she dipper her index in. She shook it, and it held firm, so she lifted it up towards her face. As she pressed it to her lips, smearing them in white, the kitchen door opened wide with a man's voice.

'Hey Maria, you in here?' he said.

It was Leo, Maria's Thursday, or so the joke went. The guy sniffed around other girl's in the sorority as well, but none of them did anything about it. They didn't want to upset the queen.

'No Leo, she's not. Did you check her room, she's like already getting ready for the party tonight.'

Leo stepped forward into the kitchen anyways. He spotted Kira, standing there, finger to her lips smattered with cream. His eyes met her lips, then lowered to her chest. Perv.

'So, whatdja make?' Leo asked. He was still staring at her, obvious sexual interest alight in his gaze.

'Strawberry shortcake, just working on the topping.' Kira responded, white sticky lips dripping as she spoke. She drew her tongue out, letting the crimson wipe the cream from her top lip, then her bottom, before retreating seductively. Leo might actually be a fun accessory for her plan. He was a pig, and even worse, he enjoyed Maria. Kira let a few ideas spin, resolving to employ Leo as a permanent fixture in her scheme. It would be fun, for Kira of course. Maria and Leo might enjoy her plans nearly so much. Still, the first step was his cooperation.

'So Leo, umm, do you mind giving me a hand?' Kira said, biting her lower lip gently while pretending to focus on his arms. He was muscular, but he was no Adonis. Above average, and probably fairly wealthy if he could afford to keep company with Maria. It worked.

'Yea, yea. Sure, how can I help?' he replied. Leo moved in beside her at the counter.

'Well first I need you to help me with this frosting. It seems I've got it all over.' Kira flicked her wrist, specks of frosting getting on her hands, her shoulders, her neck, and her cheek. A few globs missed, and flew past her, onto the main counter by the oven. Leo took the hint. He brought her hand up to his mouth, and kissed it. His eyes were still turned chest-wards, the guy never took a break from inspecting her cleavage, did he? Kira tried not to flinch in disgust, instead forcing a smile to raise her lips. He finally glanced up at her, and she cocked her neck to the left, exposing it for him.

'My dear, you do look ravishing. Almost good enough to eat.'

With a hungry glance, he craned forwards and dove in, letting his lips part on her shoulder, slowly dragging his mouth along her clavicle and then up to her neck. He sucked gently, not hard enough to bruise, just enough to entice. Kira let out a moan. She had already begun fantasizing about using Leo. She might just have him join Maria, but it would be even more fun if he helped her depose her. Kira would get to be the new sorority queen, and Leo would haplessly help her. If he was so enticed, of course.

'Mmm.' Kira sighed audibly. His motion slowed as his lips reached the underside of her chin. He paused, then retreated, clearly focused on the white flakes of cream that dotted her cheek. He began pecking, each small kiss sucking up a small bit of cream. Leo was slow and deliberate, enjoying himself and hoping to impress her. To be fair, it was kind of sexy. Still, eye on the prize, thought Kira.

'Well, it does seem that I am much cleaner now, thank you Leo.'

He smiled, he had nice teeth. It took more than dental hygiene to impress Maria, but it was a start. Leo grabbed her shoulders in both hands and spun ninety degrees so that they faced directly. Kira shot him a puzzled look of innocence, then averted her eyes just shy of his.

'Leo, umm, do you think maybe, you'd like to come to my room after the party tonight? I, umm, think, umm, that it would be fun.' Kira stammered purposefully. She shivered.

'Why not. As long as we don't tell Maria. You won't tell her, will you Kira?'

'No! No, I don't think I'd want her mad at me. So you'll come then? Knock twice, so I know it's you. Any time after the party winds down.'

He grinned at her again. She sighed, then put on a stern face.

'Now get out, I need to finish the cake, and I can't have any... distractions,' she said, toying with him.

'Good luck Kira, I'm sure it will turn out great.'

Leo departed the kitchen. It was going to be an amazing cake. Maria's piece in particular would be quite tasteful. She would want the most decorated slice, and Kira intended to deliver. She mixed up some of the frosting and strawberries to form a filling for the middle layer, and set aside extra for the topping. The oven timer dinged behind her. Kira tapped on the light and checked inside. It looked perfect. She snatched a pair oven mitts and pulled down the handle before reaching inside to take the hot pan. The cake slid out easily onto the countertop as intended. Kira took a large serrated knife and separated the cake into two layers. She slathered the mixture of berries and cream between them, and then replaced the top. With a spatula, she began spreading the whipped frosting on the top, artfully plumping the sides for effect. Finally, she retrieved the remaining berries, forming them into a complex flower pattern to decorate. At the center, she stacked a few extra berries into a leaning spiral. She sighed. Just one more touch, she figured. She went back to her purse, sitting perched in a corner of the main counter, and retrieved three of the pills. Using a slender knife, Kira punched each in turn into small sockets under the central pattern, hiding them deep within the moist upper layer. It would be perfect. She slid the cake onto a serving platter and began making small slices for guests, taking special care to ensure Maria's piece stood out above the rest. Pleased with the result, she placed the completed dish into the fridge and polished off the last of the dishes. Kira dried her hands and slipped her purse over her arm, then headed back to her room to prepare herself for the night's revelry.

 

Glassy by Xxana

A neighboring fraternity came in full attendance, as well as a few close friends from both sides. Kira brought the cake platter and serving spatula and lay them on the center table. She had to weave through the throng, arriving without incidence. With everything in place, she retreated from the table and glanced at a wall mirror placed in the living room. Her makeup was perfectly set, and deep blue eye shadow complemented her sapphire dress.

'Wow Kira, that's an incredible cake! You made it all by yourself?' Chelsea said. Her eyes were wide, and she patted her stomach. Kira nodded. 'It looks delicious, I can't wait to dig in. I haven't had a bite to eat all day, well, you know, since my fruit breakfast smoothie, and the chocolates, and...'

Kira laughed, and Chelsea returned a cheeky grin. She spotted Leo and their eyes met. Kira winked slyly, then turned her attention back to the girls nearby.

'That middle slice looks amazing, I love how you decorated it. Maria's probably gonna take it though. Ah well, I'll just grab one of the smaller pieces, have to watch my waist line after all. Boys hate muffin tops.'

'You're probably right, but all the same, I hope everyone likes it. I'm pretty new to baking, but it was actually pretty fun. One of you should help me next time.'

'Definitely. I bet if I could cook, the guys would be lining up at my door. And I could really use a few more guys sniffing around. It's been a cold month.'

'Hah, don't sound so desperate! Look around, or are these Nu hotties not up to your standards. You should just talk to some more people. I hear James recently broke up with Daphne. I bet he's looking for an easy rebound...'

Kira them drone on. She nodded politely and quipped occasionally. Maria was moving to the front of the room, and started banging a crystal glass of wine.

'Alright everyone, girls, Nu's, welcome to the May Delta-Nu formal. I think it's about time we get to have some of the cake. It was made by our own Kira, so do try to smile and swallow if possible. Afterwards we will get started on the dance floor. Drinks are all near the back wall, and I hope to see everyone let loose a little. Be sure to pick any eligible Nu and remember to keep the PDA in the bedrooms.'

Her little speech was met with a few whoops and cheers as Maria closed in towards the center table and the cake. A series of small plates encircled the main platter, and she took one for herself. Kira watched as she eyed the pieces, before dipping the spatula in to pry out the decorated central slice. She managed to only maul two other pieces in her efforts, and then daintily grabbed a fork and began pecking at the slice. Once she had served herself, others closed in. They eagerly grabbed the surrounding pieces and a plate for themselves before returning to their groups. Kira waited patiently, taking one of the last remaining for herself. She slid the fork down at the corner and popped the piece gingerly into her mouth. The girls nearby all had their own slices, with several nearing the last few bites.

'Kira this is really good. You outdid yourself. I hope you bake for every party!'

'Yea, wow. I wish we had seconds. Some of those Nu guys took two.'

'Don't worry, don't worry. I'll make some more again soon. Just for us.'

'But I can't wait that long! Ah. I'm still hungry.'

Kira smiled at the kind remarks, and took another bite of her piece. She was quite happy with the result. Delicious cake, and if her timing was correct, a soon to be much smaller queen bee. Kira swiveled, letting her dress spin as she tried to spot Maria. The girl was near the entrance, pouring herself another glass of Chardonnay and spurring the advances of two Nu's. Kira excused herself with a nod, and began to weave her way towards Maria. It wouldn't bode well to have others take notice of the process.

'Hey Maria,' Kira said, 'can I get your help with something in the kitchen? It'll just take a sec.'

'It better. Sorry boys, I have to take care of our baker-to-be, but I'm sure she won't take too much of my time.'

Kira walked towards the hallway, and Maria followed with slow gait. She tried to explain to others as she passed that she was taking care of a pest problem, but that it would be quick. Kira hadn't noticed any effect from the pills, but it had only been a few minutes. It still might take a few more, so she would have to distract Maria until things started to progress. They winded the hallway and arrived at the kitchen door. Kira opened it and allowed Maria to enter first. The room was empty, and spotless thanks to Kira, a stark contrast to the mess usually left by the other sorority sisters.

'Okay Kira, what is it now?'

'I just wanted to ask you about something. A small favor, you might say.'

'No.'

'But you haven't even heard me out. Please Maria, I could really use your help.'

Kira kept her eyes focused on Maria, despite being at eye level moments ago, Maria's size had decreased a few inches. She was shrinking, albeit slowly, and hadn't seemed to take notice. Maria sub-consciously lifted herself onto her toes to match Kira.

'Fine, but you've got thirty seconds. Then I'm going back.'

'Well, how to say it. I was hoping that you wouldn't mind if I fucked Leo tonight.' Kira said. She let her tone fall, and waited for Maria's reaction. It was swift. She visibly reddened.

'What? No, what? He's mine you slut. Consider yourself removed from Delta-Phi. We don't keep whores in our house.'

Kira laughed, a low and feminine tone.

'I'm sorry to hear that Maria. But he's already agreed you see. Speaking of whores, you look a bit shorter than I remember. Are you ill dear?'

Maria glanced down, then back up again. She was five feet tall at most, and the process appeared to have quickened. With each breath, another inch disappeared as Maria descended towards the floor.

'What the hell is going on? How the... what the... Kira, what did you do?'

'Well I just figured you would be a little less of a bitch if you were, say, a foot tall. That way there would be five times less bitchiness coming out.'

'Fuck you!'

Maria began to bolt, but Kira was much closer to the door. She closed it tight, holding her body weight against it. Her former queen was now three feet tall, and still shrinking. Kira wondered if she had overdone it. She didn't want the girl to be too small, it just wouldn't be nearly as much fun. Maria slammed her shrunken fists into Kira's leg. It didn't hurt, the force matched that of a small child. She barely felt the blow.

'Let me out! Kira, what the fuck did you do to me?'

'Oh, not much yet. But trust me, I have plenty of plans for you little one.'

Kira glanced down at the figure below her. She was approaching knee height, and seemed to be shrinking at a slower rate now. Kira sighed.

'Almost down now, I think we gave you just the right amount to make for a good little slave. Oh, and by the by Maria, I'm thinking that I should probably take over the Delta's, at least until you return to size.'

'What? No! Make it stop Kira! Change me back.'

'I'm not sure that I can, guess we'll both have to wait. But you'll be a dear and cooperate while we do, won't you?'

Maria's protests became a higher pitch with each progressing moment, and Kira couldn't really understand the girl any longer. Her petite vocal cords clearly lacked the ability to make more than a sharp, quiet whine. She was perhaps a foot tall, maybe ten or eleven inches. Kira didn't really care to measure. At least things had worked as she intended so far. She bent low and wrapped her hand around Maria's small frame, then carried her over towards the counter. From the upper cupboards, Kira grabbed a tall, thin, glass jar, and brought it to the counter. She unfastened the lid, and plopped Maria down inside. The tiny girl filled the space well, and Kira loosely replaced the top. She figured a little airflow would be necessary, lest her little pet suffocate. Wouldn't be a bad way to go, considering what Kira had in mind. She tucked the jar under her arm and fled the kitchen, swift steps carrying her back to her bedroom. Once inside, she took the container and rest it next to a row of shoes, lined up against the wall on a pine rack. Maria continued to wiggle inside, but any cries were inaudible. Kira intended to let her watch as she fucked Leo. Maria might even learn a thing or two. Either way, she was lucky to have free porn in her glass prison.

 

Shelved by Xxana

A double knock rapped her door. Kira had only been there a few minutes, reorganizing her bedroom to clear a little room. She opened the door for Leo, and he bent down towards her as he stepped inside. He planted a kiss on her lips, and Kira returned the favor, letting her tongue tease his teeth apart as they began to French. He kicked the door closed as they moved in unison towards the bed. Right to business with this one, Kira guessed. Just as they reached the foot of the bed, she stopped herself and spun away.

'Wait a second Leo. I've got a second surprise for you.' Kira said.

'Oh yea? Better than sex with a beautiful girl?'

'I bet you'll think so. What about sex with two girls, together, at the same time.'

'A threesome. Seriously? With who?'

'Well, I'm not the kind of girl to give away all her secrets. Let's just say that there is an interested party, and she wants to remain anonymous. Well, at least until tomorrow night.'

'Tomorrow? So are you and I still going to fuck tonight?'

'Oh I certainly hope so. But I promised to bring it up, and I didn't want to forget. There was a bit of a catch though.'

'Ha, like what?'

'She asked me to have you sign something. It's a confidentiality agreement thingy, you know, so that you aren't tempted to kiss and tell. Her daddy is a lawyer I guess.'

'So it's Jacky, hey? I bet it's Jacky. Damn, I knew she was horny, but wow. Alright, what do I gotta sign?'

'I'll show you.' Kira replied. She went over to her purse and unzipped it, retrieving the contract from Cherry that Candy had slipped her on the way out. It was strange, but somehow the clerk had known what Kira wanted even before she did. She probably had an intuition about these things, or perhaps a lot of experience. Either way, Kira was glad for the woman's generosity and foresight. Things always went smoother when you were prepared.

Kira had read the contract as she came home earlier that day. It had detailed the voluntary nature of the request, the transfer or ownership and legal rights to the female owner, and of course, included two lines for signature at the bottom. One for him, one for her. Kira had already scrawled her name on the marked line. She took the form, drew a small 'x' by the line for Leo, and then handed him the pen and the contract. He pushed it against the wall and brought his hand down to the second line.

'Just sign on the empty space. I'll give it to her tomorrow, you know, if you do a good a job tonight. Think of it as a reward.' Kira teased.

'All set.' Leo returned the paper to her, and she put it swiftly back in her purse.

'Now, there is of course, my repayment for this little arrangement.' Kira approached him with hungry eyes. 'You're coming with me to pick out some toys and lingerie tomorrow, got it?'

'Yuh... yeah. Yea sure.' Leo looked off balance.

'Good!' Kira exclaimed, pushing him over the baseboard and tumbling onto the bed. 'Now be a good boy and fuck me hard. I've been looking forward to this for a while.'

 

Maria watched from inside the jar. She couldn't make out all the details, but she saw Leo standing next to Kira. One moment they were kissing, and the next moment he was signing some piece of paper. What the hell kind of kinky shit was this girl in to? Maria hoped never to find out. The bitch had stuck her in this tight jar, and now she was fucking her boytoy. Leo was hers. She tried to wiggle the jar, but it was heavier than she first thought. Maria tried to sit, but there wasn't enough room, her confinement was far too skinny. She leaned back on the wall and slumped. Kira pushed Leo and he fell back, his pants already halfway down to his ankles. Fucking slut. She hopped atop him and pulled his pants and boxers down, letting her hand glide along his shaft. Leo was already hard and dripping. His pre-cum glazed head wiping against her open palm. Kira rolled to the side, and slipped a pair of laced blue panties out from beneath her shining dress. She was already barefoot, and in moments, was riding bareback atop Leo. He was thrusting and she had her hair thrown back, kneeling and bouncing atop his cock. Maria watched his face. He was loving it! The stupid whore was letting him fuck her like a cheap hooker, and showed no signs of slowing. Her hips glided forwards and back, pressing his cock deep inside her. Maria slammed the jar, hoping the noise might interrupt them. All she accomplished was a sore hand, and she blew on it gently. She tried to focus on anything else, but simply couldn't. His hands were up on her breasts, squeezing them tight as he flexed his abs and leaned into her thrusts. Seconds turned to minutes as Leo groped her ass, her breasts, her hips. His face contorted as he passed into a glorious finish. Kira squealed in delight, enjoying her own passions as his flexing body slowed and lay still, head pressed into the pile of soft pillows at the head of the bed. Effortlessly, she slipped off of his cock, leaving it standing erect and glistening, a cum coated flagpole in the middle of the bed. Kira lay herself next to him, and they kissed again. She was stroking his chest and breathing heavy. Leo was laying back with a stupid smug grin. Maria knew that she would make Kira pay. The effect would have to wear off soon, and when it did, she was going to the police. There was no way that what she had done was legal, and Maria would love to watch her hauled away in handcuffs from the sorority house. Leo rolled towards the side of the bed and stood, squatting down as he slid his feet into his jeans. He pulled up the fly, and slung his shirt over his naked chest as he moved for the door. Kira mouthed something to him and he nodded as he left, closing the door slowly behind himself. Kira was waiting on the bed still, watching intently as Leo walked out. As soon as the door was shut, her eyes snapped over towards Maria. The girl had an evil look on her face, eyes wide with delight. The giant woman strode up to the jar and grabbed it. Her open palm was enormous, and it easily lifted her cage off the shelf. Maria lost all balance, and landed in a contorted pose as the jar was shifted and dropped to the floor. With her inside, it landed upright, lid still very much preventing her escape. Kira's hand scooped down and twisted, releasing the seal.

'My my, aren't you a tiny voyeuristic one. How was that Maria, did you enjoy the show?' Kira laughed.

Maria tried to respond, but she knew that Kira wouldn't understand. She lifted her middle finger and stared up defiantly.

'Oh now that just won't do. I can't have my little pet misbehaving in there. But how to teach an unruly pet to behave. I think I have just the solution. How does a bath sound?'

Kira stood naked above her, and in a quick motion bent into a squatting position. From below, all Maria could see was the girl's gargantuan labia. They were dripping.

'Mmm, now let's see. I think that Leo left you a little bit of shampoo.'

Maria watched as the lips of Kira's vagina, gigantic folds of flesh that towered above her, opened up slightly. From between them came a viscous flow of white liquid. Placed as she was, Maria couldn't move aside. Instead, she was forced to watch as the semen drooled down and landed on her chest and face. It was sticky and warm, a salty mixture of Kira's vaginal odor and Leo's ejaculate. Maria tried to roll, but it smeared over her face and eyes. Her maneuver twisted her elbow onto a patch of fluid, and she slipped again, planting her front into the base of jar, and the building puddle of semen.

'That's it, get it all over. Have to make sure my pet enjoys her cum bath.'

Kira was looking down at Maria now, having removed herself from her position above the jar. Maria could still see a trickle of fluid glancing on Kira's leg. From her vantage, it was an unreachable height. Kira's hand was already returning to the lid, and Maria tried to jump to the top, but failed even to stand within the puddle beneath her.

'Best we give you a nice swirl before bed. Consider that your breakfast as well. If you don't clean my jar overnight, well, I think we might have to discipline you again. Good night, have fun with Leo's little guys.'

Kira replaced the lid, and hoisted the jar once more. Within a torrent of dizzying force, Maria was whirled around the jar. Smears of the semi-translucent fluid coated her from head to toe as her body was thrown and swept along the sides. Kira placed her back down on the shoe rack, and then turned away. Maria could feel the sticky liquid on every inch, hear it drip from her chin and her back. The lid now secured tight, the room went black, and Maria was left in her cage of dark semen.

 

Trash by Xxana

 Kira awoke the next morning to a glare of sunlight passing through her blinds. She leaned over to look at the clock. Nine already! No time like the present to get up. She intended for today to be rather entertaining, and rewarding. For herself, of course. She rolled left and sat up, letting her legs dangle off the edge of the bed, hovering above a pair of teddy slippers. Kira faced her shoe rack, a line of flats, sneakers, and her lacrosse cleats, followed by a Maria's jar. The prisoner inside was awake, and she appeared to have disregarded Kira's warning. The inside of the glass still had a thick coating of fluid, whiter and more congealed than last night. Maria had managed to right herself, leaning against the circular wall with a down turned gaze. Her body was smattered with several patches of the gunk, and it dyed her hair an off-colored hazy brown, clumping together at the far end in a dried, chalky chunk. Kira giggled at the sight, and her new pet turned to face her captor. Kira stood, letting her feet slide into the cozy slippers and approached with dampened footfalls. The rack sat near eye level, and it was a wonder that Leo hadn't even noticed Maria stashed within. Boys tended to lack any perception of their surroundings once sex is on the table, Kira mused. He had signed the contract, and with some luck, would be meeting her at Cherry around noon. Kira unfastened the lid, leaving it aside the jar. She must look like a monster with her face as tall as Maria's entire body. She felt more like a goddess.

'Oh no! My pet forgot to clean her cage. Discipline seems to be such a problem with you. I have half a mind to take you down to the kitchen and make a breakfast sausage out of you. Would that be fun?'

The girl below shivered, rippling the layer of cum in all directions.

'No? That's a shame, I think you would look rather cute in a little casing, stuffed with some spices. If the girl's didn't want to eat you, I'm sure we could find a stray dog that could do the trick. How about that? I'd bet you'd look rather cute as a piece of dog shit. Someone might accidentally step on you though...'

Kira was tapping the jar as she spoke. Each movement shifted Maria, and she nearly fell over. She was attempting to stay away from each forceful slam of Kira's fingers, as they chased her in circles around the perimeter of the container.

'No, no. That wouldn't be quite right either. My little pet just needs to learn her place. We can revisit your disposal later. For now, I think it's best you have a bit more education abut your stature. Don't worry, I'm an excellent teacher.'

Kira snickered and giggled as she spoke. Such an insignificant little pest that Maria now was. It felt oddly right to torture the witch. Even her conscience agreed with the sentiment. Still, Kira didn't have a lot of time to waste playing with the girl. So something quick would have to suffice. She hummed a moment, thinking.

'Oh, I know what to do with you. You would probably enjoy spending the day getting acquainted with other bits of shit like yourself. Consider it a time-out for bad behavior yesterday.'

Kira lifted the jar, taking the lid in her opposite hand, a strode off the dormitory bathroom. She closed the door behind herself, just in case Maria did try to escape her next punishment. The girl was far too short to reach the handle, let alone the counter, window, or any other escape routes. Kira placed the jar down beside the toilet, and then lowered her panties. She let them rest around her ankles, a blue headband for her teddies, and then pressed her cheeks onto the porcelain seat. Maria was stirring inside the jar, and was rocking it slightly. Kira giggled as she watched the tiny form try to stand, but she was struggling under the weight of the semen that caked her body. All she could manage was a shifting motion, rolling herself into one side of the jar and then the next. Kira ignored it momentarily, instead inhaling and bearing down. She felt the log against her anus as it expanded, before sliding out smoothly. Her anus winked, pinching the log, letting if fall into the bowl below. Her bladder released, and Kira felt the warmth of the urine pooling beneath her. Her relaxation was interrupted by the sound of glass ringing against tile. Kira craned her neck left, glancing down to the floor to see the overturned jar. Maria was half in, half out of the jar. Some of the sticky contents were spilled onto the adjacent tile. She was struggling to escape, glazed hands leaving tiny prints on the ground as she pulled her legs over the rim and out. Kira clucked her tongue, but Maria didn't seem to notice the scolding. She feigned a frown, and then reached over to the two-ply, pulling down and ripping several pieces. Kira folded the paper on itself, and then reached it underneath herself. She wiped any remaining urine off her labia and then wiped between her cheeks. It left a dark brown streak among the moistened paper. She reached down to lay it upright on the floor, then retrieved her panties and stood. Maria had managed to climb entirely from the jar, and was half-crawling her slathered self towards the door. A slug's trail of ooze trailed behind, shimmering on the tile. Kira squatted down, righting the jar and then placed her toilet paper inside, shit side up.

'Silly Maria, I made you a little bed, don't you want to give it a try? Ah, ah, ah, that is the wrong way dear. Let me escort you back to your room shall I? Or would you prefer to go down with the crap I just took? I saved it just in case you change your mind.'

Kira pinched her fingers around Maria's legs. She weighed a pound or two at most, and felt light in her grasp. Maria was flailing her arms in all directions, but to no avail. Kira brought her back towards the jar, and then lowered her slowly inside. Very purposefully, she took her time, letting Maria see and smell the paper below, smudged in feces and urine, just waiting to embrace her. The wiggling continued in vain, as Kira continued to lower her prey, her head finally making contact amid the brown streak. She continued to press, twisting left and right, and watching the waste smear on Maria's face and hair, recoloring the skin and cum stains a nutty brown. She heard faint sputtering, but disregarded it, working back and forth patiently until Maria's chest and back were likewise decorated. Finally, Kira released her legs, and she face planted, slumping down onto the soft cushion. Maria immediately rolled herself from the center, and pressed herself sideways, eyes wide in terror as she looked at herself reflected in jar. Kira grinned. She was indeed quite a fright, but it was well deserved. Fastening the lid once more, Kira stood and flushed, the remainder of her waste sliding away in a rush of yellowed water. Kira washed hands in vanilla soap, checking her face in the mirror as she did. As she turned the tap off, her eyes spotted the trash bin. There were bits of toilet paper, discarded tampons, cotton swabs and make up pads all jumbled in the plastic tub. She dragged her foot under the sink to pluck the can farther out, and then grabbed it with her hand. It smelled of acetone and drying vaginal secretions, an odd mixture. Kira brought it over to the jar and removed the lid, once again staring down at her captive.

'I brought a little more bedding for you. Hope it makes the day more comfortable. Toodaloo!'

Kira poured the contents, tumbling in coalesced bunches of cotton and paper, directly into the jar. She watched as bloodied tampons and ear wax fell together into the container over top of Maria. It could only take about half the trash before filling, so Kira tilted it back up and then screwed the lid once more. After replacing the bin, she fetched little Maria and shook, tossing her in salad of garbage. Satisfied with her pet's new shelter for the day, Kira returned to her bedroom. Placing the jar in its usual spot, Kira glided off to her dresser to start preparing to meet Leo on her second visit to Cherry.

 

Porcelain by Xxana

Kira arrived early. She wore a red skirt and plain white tank top today. It was tight enough to be sexy, hinting of schoolgirl design. Turning the final block towards the shop, she let herself speed up in her excitement, then hurriedly knocked on the door. She didn't see Leo anywhere on her trip, and he wasn't supposed to arrive for a good fifteen minutes, so Kira figured she had plenty of time to work out the details with Candy. As expected, the cheerful store clerk appeared and allowed her inside. They met together on either side of the counter top. Candy was chewing gum, blowing purple bubbles that snapped as they burst. Even her eyes were smiling, Kira noted, the girl must love her job to be so happy at work. It added to the appeal.

'So Kira, that didn't take long? Guess you decided to take up the offer?'

'You bet. He was more than excited to sign the contract. My friend will be arriving soon, and he's asked that I work out all the arrangements. I think he's a bit nervous. I don't think he's even been in an adult store before.'

'A newbie then? That's alright, we're happy to make everyone feel welcome at the Cherry. Let's make sure the papers are in order, and then chat about your options. Did you bring it with you today?'

'Mhm,' Kira said, ruffling through her purse momentarily. She produced the papers, and turned them to face Candy on the counter top. 'There we go.'

'Perfect, looks like we're all set then. So, I know it's only your second time here, and I got a sense that you hadn't considered our particular style of... fantasy, before. Did you think about what you'd like to try?'

'Well it may be a bit of an odd request but...' Kira paused as Candy smirked playfully.

'I assure you Kira, nothing is odd around here, or perhaps it all is. Either way, let's hear it.'

'Okay, well, we were hoping to have him turned into, an appliance of sorts.'

'Of course. What did you have in mind?'

'A toilet. We were hoping to have him made into a toilet. I think it would be awful sexy to be able to shit in his mouth and have him swallow it all down. And I'd like it to be a rather, permanent, arrangement.'

'Hmm, I'm sure that won't be a problem, but there's a lot of options you have here. First, lets consider positioning. Standing? Kneeling? Sitting? Or perhaps mounted? We have a lot of flexibility on this.'

'Wow, yea. I guess I haven't considered all the details. I want to be able to sit over him, like a regular one, so not standing. I think I want him face up too. So maybe kneeling, or like turned around on his back, on like an incline.'

'I see, so trying to make it as realistic as possible. I'd recommend we go with kneeling. Things tend to go down much easier if the torso is upright. And speaking of which, we need to take about flushing arrangements, that is, if you want him to flush.'

'Oooh, definitely. Everything needs to go down. What are the options?' Kira asked.

'Well, we have multiple methods, some faster than others, and the option of using and external water source. The most basic would be to have his mouth automatically close when you are done. It will all drain away eventually, but can't be used very quickly. A step up after that involves plugging the nose simultaneously. He will naturally swallow quite quickly, but there is a small risk of suffocation if the flushing mechanism is mistimed. We can also install tubing to maintain the passage of waste, and have the option of external water entry to facilitate thorough rinsing.'

'Wow. Umm. Okay. Well how does the extra tubing work?'

'We keep the mouth cavity open with a plastic liner, similar to the bowl of a toilet, and then a thinner pipe at the bottom goes down the throat. He can still breathe through his nose, but it's not that comfortable. You can't flush anything very large after that, lest you clog the tubing.'

'I don't think that's going to work at all. And what about the extra water thing?'

'Well, if using the conventional flushing, we keep a small water line over the sides of each lip that will spray into the mouth while it is closed, rinsing it out. If you don't use one, saliva will clean the mouth out, but it takes longer.'

'Okay, let's use one. And I like the idea of flushing with nose and mouth closed.'

'Perfect!' Candy chimed. 'Just a few more things then. We need to consider seating and how to house the finished product. We can actually install almost any seat type or style. Something easy to clean, like porcelain, is an option. But you can choose colors, and to have a fuzzy seat or a cushioned one.'

'It's kind of a one time thing, so let's splurge a bit. How about a fuzzy pink seat. And add a bit of extra width to make it extra comfortable. Should make a longer sitting warm and enjoyable.'

'Yeah, it really would.' Candy replied. Her pace had quickened to match Kira's with each detail they discussed. She wasn't sure if the clerk was just as aroused, or just matching her pace. Still, from the way Candy occasionally smacked her lips, and blew successively larger bubbles between explanations, Kira decided on the former.

'And what about the, housing?' Kira interrupted the lengthy pause.

'Right. Well, if you are hoping for a permanent fixture, we need to make sure it is in the right location with appropriate attachments and siding. An open concept is possible, or we can have your friend completely obscured, under some form of metal or plastic casing. As for attachments, you need to consider where he is being placed. Every input generates an output, so exit piping is usually required. We can place a catheter and rectal tubing that feeds into the regular toilet pipes, assuming we install him in a bathroom, that is.'

'Well, he's definitely going in the bathroom. I'm not sure he's going to like that last part, but he did sign up after all. And I think I'd like the face and neck to be showing. Watching him swallow is the best part. I could happily ignore the rest, so let's cover that up. Something plastic, and floral. I want my toilet to be a tasteful fixture after all.' Kira was giggling as she finished. Candy matched her with a smile.

'So is he coming soon, Kira? I think we've pretty much got everything worked out. When things are set, we can deliver and install him in your house this afternoon.'

'I told him to come around noon, so he should be here any second. And that sounds wonderful Candy. I'm really excited.' Kira said.

'I do so hope you enjoy your new appliance from Cherry!' Candy beamed. Her grin was interrupted by a knock on the door.

'That must be him?' she said, opening the door wide. 'Welcome to Cherry, do come in.'

Candy waved Leo inside, and he came over to the counter alongside her. He was looking left and right with sharp glances. Kira was right, he was nervous in a sex shop.

'Alright Leo, Kira and I have just finished working out all the details. So all that's left is for you to join me in the back and we can get started.'

Candy produced a whiskey glass, with a clouded, deep purple color. She slid it across the table to Leo.

'To calm your nerves. Take it down and then follow me.'

Leo raised his eyebrows and shot Kira a glance. He must have no idea what was going on. Kira returned a reassuring smile and gestured at him with her head titled. Leo swallowed the concoction forcefully, then turned to trail Candy as she walked towards a back hall way. Kira watched them go together. Poor guy, he would make an excellent bathroom fixture for her new sorority, and she intended to share with her sisters. After all, people would soon notice that Maria was gone, and they would need a new queen.

Kira was happy to oblige.

 

Stalled by Xxana

Kira was tanning on a wooden sun chair outside the main house. She stayed in eye shot of the short drive way, hoping to catch the delivery from Cherry as soon as it arrived. After coming home, she had checked the rack, and satisfied that Maria was well stuffed within her jar, decided to relax for a while. Several sorority sisters had approached her early in the afternoon, asking about Maria. Apparently she had gone missing after the party and had missed a sorority council lunch date. One had suggested that Maria had left the country, or that she was on a Caribbean cruise. Kira had stepped in.

'Actually, Maria and I spoke at the party last night. Apparently she was failing another course, and her daddy made her come home early. She almost cried when she told me. She is being forced to go on academic probation for a year and leave the sorority.'

Her comment had been met with several nods. Everyone knew that Maria favored spa rooms to class rooms, and that school was more of a girl's retreat than a place of learning, as far as their queen was considered.

'So if she's left, then who is going to run the Delta's? Maria was supposed to appoint a successor, but I don't think she ever took the time to choose.'

'Yea, so do we vote? I'm not sure what the Delta protocol is for a run-away leader.'

Kira continued her charade. 'I'm putting myself up as a candidate. And I'm starting by promising a new addition for the main bathroom, for the girl's to share. In fact, I think it will be all set tonight.'

'Really? Wow Kira, you sure move fast. And I'm curious, what did you buy?'

'Oh, it was just a little something, something. It's a bit exotic, but I know everyone will love it. If so, make me Maria's replacement, and I'll keep providing more.'

'That's amazing. So should we get the girls together tonight? I really wanna see!'

'How about Thai, we can order in and chat, and Kira can show her new project afterwards.'

'For sure. Get the word out, and I'll see you all at dinner.'

Kira had left the conversation then, feeling rather confident in her bid. She really did hope everyone liked her improvement to the facilities. Either way, Maria was no longer a concern, so getting to the top would be a cakewalk.

A small breeze picked up, and Kira lifted her head to feel it sweep through her hair. The shrubbery that lined the drive shifted in the quick gust, returning to a stand still as it paused between bursts. A white van, reminiscent of a repairman's vehicle turned in towards the house. It was a colorful disguise, decorated with a generic 'Gal's Plumbing' decal, complete with a ladder strapped to the roof. Kira rose slowly, and paced towards the front steps. She stepped onto the pavement, just as the van circled its way around the pavement loop where several other sporty cars were parked. It stopped just shy of the front steps. Once the engine quit, two women popped out simultaneously. The first, a blonde in a cherry-red baseball cap, with a long ponytail out the back hopped out of the driver's side door. Her twin, or perhaps doppelganger swung the main passenger door open, and the two met at the rear of the vehicle. The first reached a latch, and the two back doors unlocked. While she split them wide, the second one approached Kira. They both wore thick work belts with several tools strapped tight into the folds and pockets.

'May I presume you are Kira? We have a package here for installation.'

'I am, and I'm impressed. You've made wonderful time.'

'We only have the best. Now, I'll just get your quick signature here... perfect. So where we setting this thing up?'

'The shared bathrooms, second floor, its about halfway down the hall. We'll need to replace one of the existing toilets'

'Not a problem, that's the usual sitch. Lead the way.'

The first blonde had already slid a large cardboard box onto a rolling dolly. She had it in tow as they moved up the first steps. She hardly struggled to slip the package up each step and through the main entrance. Kira led the way, and they climbed the simple oak staircase that entered the second floor near the girl's main dormitory. They followed her guide, passing several closed doors in a silent hall before arriving to a push-door. Kira looked back at the two women. One was holding a clipboard, making a few quick notes, while the other dragged the dolly. Her brow was dry, and her build spoke to more than a few days of lifting. They were both incredibly professional. Like they said, nothing but the best.

'Alright, so I was hoping to replace this one.' Kira said, gesturing to a wide stall. They swung the door into an unobstructive position and stepped inside. They produced a wrench, and after sealing a valve, began to unhinge the water supply and main piping. Efficient as expected, they removed the porcelain fixture a few minutes later, letting it rest outside the stall, adjacent the replacement. Kira eyed the door, hoping to maintain the surprise and ward off any unexpected intrusion. So far so good. She turned back to face the twins. Kira had lost track of their order. They were both gripping x-acto knives to separate the packing tape. The panels of cardboard came off each side, and were discarded near the old toilet. After a few large foam supports fell off his sides, Kira was finally able to see her prize. The majority of his body was embedded in a thick plastic, and only his upper body remained visible, the rest shrouded in a high-contrast black and white pattern of ivy vines and leaves. More exactly, everything above the clavicle was coated in a solid layer of transparent plastic. Kira could see the hollowed interior that allow small movements as he was shifted from outside the stall until he neared the wall. His neck was craned back sharply, and the mouth held open by a metallic ring just inside the lips. Only that and his nose remained exposed, the rest of his face and head were in a bed of plastic that formed a flattened surface, raised just above the level of his mouth. Kira watched with fascination as they continued the installation. Small bolts held the implement securely to floor, and small tubes jutting from the posterior were connected and wrenched tight to the existing pipes. Leo's eyes were moving, blinking rapidly then resuming a wide stretched position. Kira peered above him, and his pupils shifted towards her. They were dilated wide.

She could see his neck shifting as he swallowed. It was vibrating madly, but no sounds came out. His lips were drying in their spread position, and beginning to crack. His mouth looked quite dry. The two blondes stood after securing a final bolt.

'Almost done, it's just the main water hookup and seat. Another ten at most.'

Kira nodded, taking a step back to provide them room to work near the front of the stall. One attached a small line to the water intake that she lay next to his side. They stepped back out of the stall and untied a second bundle of parts from under some packing peanuts. First, a mount was set to either side, fastened into the plastic with Leo. They produced next a plushy pink seat, adorned with a fuzzy top liner and custom ergonomic backing. With the seat lifted, the central opening was sealed above Leo's mouth, a small accessory device hovering just beneath the seat's surface. It clicked as it locked into place, obscuring Leo's face, at least from Kira's vantage. He would still be visible if one looked down with the seat lifted, or while it was in use. It, Kira reminded herself. The contract had specifically stated legal ownership. Leo was an object of her possesion now. He was an it. A toilet. With a final click, they water line was fed into the under-part of the seat an clipped to the plastic out of view.

'Think we're all set. Let's give it a test.' said Blondie A. She rapped a small lever at waist level. Kira watched as the mechanism in its mouth snapped shut. A second piece clamped over the nose and was followed by a rush of water entering just below. She heard it slosh within its mouth, followed by several slow gulping sounds. Blondie A released the lever and grinned at her companion.

'Alright sis, looks like it's finished. Kira, you have a good day now. We'll pack up the old one and take it to recycling. Have fun.'

The sisters diligently repacked the old toilet into the box and replaced the packing tape before sliding it back onto the dolly. Exiting just as they came, they passed the hallway and descended the stairs. Kira posted an 'Out-Of-Order' sign on the now closed stall door. It was almost five, and she had precious little time to prepare for dinner with her sisters. Kira sped back to her room. Once inside, she turned and locked the door behind herself. Privacy assured, she walked towards the jar.

'Wake up my little pet. It's time for us to play some more.'

 

Sparkling Clean by Xxana

Kira had removed the lid and was staring down into the mess of dirtied paper that surrounded Maria. The girl had managed to press most of it into the bottom of the jar, and was huddled in the limited space above.

'I see you've made yourself a nice little spot in there. But I think it's about time we spend some quality time together. I've got a dinner soon, the other girls are making me head of the sorority. I'd love for you to attend.'

Maria began to scream, or at least, it looked like screaming. Her face had changed to a beet red, mouth snarled, but all Kira could hear was a quiet whining squeal. Kira smiled.

'I know, it's all very exciting. As I was saying, you should definitely come, but I'm afraid that everyone would be alarmed to see you at your current stature. So I think it would be best if we find an alternative container for you.'

Kira began pulling down her skirt as she spoke. The red fabric fell to the floor at her feet. Her hand moved to lower her panties.

'I can see that you are filthy, and I promise that it was all very practical. I needed you to know what it felt like to be slathered in my shit.'

Kira flicked her thumb, stretching the elastic band and dropping her pink panties to join her skirt.

'That way, you are well prepared for spending some quality time with even more of it. In fact, I've decided that you will enjoy the evening in my rectum. I apologize if it's a bit tight, I haven't done much anal stuff before, and you are quite a bit larger than a penis. I'll make sure you are well lubricated, that way you can slide in as deep as you'd like.'

Kira slapped her ass as she finished, then quickly bent over and replaced her skirt. Then she slipped her fingers into the jar and wrapped them around Maria, cowering and attempting to burrow herself under some of the papers. Kira paid no mind, easily plucking the diminutive girl up and out, holding her by the legs. The remainder of her pet was still coated in shit and semen, a little too dirty for Kira's tastes. She held Maria close to her side, gripping her in a tight fist to ensure no sound, and slipped herself into the bathroom. Her other hand turned the tab for hot water as she tossed Maria into the sink basin. The water slammed down on top of her and she sputtered as water splashed in all directions. Kira pressed her palm in the soap dispenser, taking a copious amount of the viscous clear fluid and letting it spill down onto Maria. It began to foam and sud as it spread over her body. Kira reached her hands down to scrub her dirty toy, but recoiled from the heat. Maria's skin had turned a bright pink, and Kira twisted the cold knob to set a more suitable temperature. Her hands coursed over the girl's head, mushing the soapy water into her hair, face, mouth and nose. Maria sputtered again, not appreciating Kira's thorough cleaning.

'You need to hold still and get cleaned, otherwise, I'm not sure my asshole will be willing to swallow you, Maria. You want to be a good snack don't you? Just imagine it, my rectum gorging itself with your body, as you are covered in slime and shit inside, inch by inch sucking you deeper until, pop, my anus closes tight around you. You'll be able to squirm and wiggle all you like, unless of course some of my shit descends over top of you. That might make it more difficult, but at least you'll be able to spend quality time with shit such as yourself. A family reunion of sorts.'

Kira's thumbs pressed hard into Maria's chest, pinching the skin of her breasts as she moved downwards, pulling hard against her belly and digging into her back. The water had been streaked with brown and bits of solidified white semen, floating in circles around Maria. Last were her legs, and they were surprisingly clean. Kira still gave her fingers a twist around the girl's legs, spinning around as she cleaned down to her toes. Once there, Kira grabbed both feet together and lifted, dangling Maria upside down over the dirty water by her ankles. No longer obstructed, the water cleared as it was washed into the opening at the sink's bottom.

'What a good clean toy you make Maria. You are so close to being ready for snacking on. Ass-snacking that is. I think I can feel it twitching and drooling. Guess it's hungry for a tiny bitch morsel.'

Kira snatched two paper towels from the dispenser and wrapped them around Maria, obscuring her. Turning out from the bathroom, she returned to her bedroom to continue playing with her toy. Once back inside, she went to the bedside table and opened the first drawer. Kira tossed Maria onto the bed, paper towels unfolding as she landed with a soft thump. Kira sorted her fingers through various make-up pieces, condoms, key chains, finally finding her bottle of water based lubricant. She popped it out of the drawer, lifted the cap and squeezed a generous dollop onto her palm. Maria was still on the bed, breathing heavily and lying on her back. Her salmon-pinked skin looked painfully hot.

'Alright Maria, I've got a little lotion for that burn. I also understand that mucus holds in moisture very well. Shame I didn't cook you fully, but then you wouldn't be able to wiggle for me. That would just not do.'

Kira took her coated palm, and cradled it around Maria's midsection. She slathered it on Maria's belly and chest, back and legs. Last, she applied a bit on the girls face, tracing her finger over Maria's face and chin, noosed around her neck and into her hair. Kira drew her hand over to the paper towels to remove some of the extra lubricant, and then grasped Maria, palms encircling her head and fingers around her shoulders and breasts. With her opposite hand, she tugged the red skirt down once more, and when it had fallen, stepped free of the fabric. Stopping in front of a standing mirror, leaned at a small incline, she used her untarnished hand to tilt it down a touch. Kira bent herself over, face away from the mirror, but craned her neck right to look backwards at the reflection. Her one hand spread the cheeks of her ass between index and thumb, the other held Maria. Kira positioned Maria's legs to enter her anus first. It was tightly sealed and puckered, with a smattering of brown tinged flesh contrasting te surrounding peach skin. Kira watched, bringing Maria's toes close enough to touch her rim. The lubricant was chilly against her sensitive skin, and Kira paused momentarily. With a deep breath, she pressed, feeling wriggling toes slide first into her rectum, followed by a bump of ankles and the increased thickness of legs. Kira opened her eyes again to watch, easing herself into the process of engulfing Maria with slow and steady breaths. Relaxing her abs and sphincter, Maria pressed again, a bit of air escaping through the lubricant making a slurping sound as hips and belly entered the tight space. Her little pet was still at least 10 inches, more than the length of her rectum, and Kira felt as squirming toes impacted the first corner, headed towards her sigmoid colon. Kira twisted Maria sharply, feeling her legs bend slightly within, and then pushed hard against her shoulders. Flexed hips slid into position, legs now rounding the abrupt bend, leaving only Maria's head exposed as her torso joined her hips in a prison of anal flesh.

'Alright Maria, consider yourself ass food. I'm going to push you in now dear. Remember to listen while I depose you, and I apologize if anything makes its way through to join you. We are having Thai food tonight, so things might move quickly. Toodles.'

Kira's index was planted on the crown of Maria's head. She pressed inwards, another squelch welcoming the girl's face and hair until the much anticipated pop of her sphincter closing emerged. Kira withdrew her finger, and wiped of the last of the lubricant on another towel before inspecting her asshole in the mirror. It had resumed a tight, shuttered position, now gleaming with a bit of the lubricant that dripped out the tiny orifice. A few strands of Maria's hair still lay on the rim, and Kira flexed, watching as the clenching motion sucked them upwards in slow increments. She dabbled the towel against her rectum, cleaning off any remaining debris, and then returned to her discarded panties, over near the shoe rack. Pulling them up, she felt the cushion of the fabric against her sensitive and stretch anal folds. Within, her rear pelvis, Kira felt subtle movements. She imagined that Maria was twisting around inside, contorted into a half bent doll that was trapped in brown mucus and soft contracting tubes. Occasionally a jab of pleasure resounded with surprising intensity, and each time, she felt her vagina moisten. Her panties would probably end up soaked by the end of dinner, but they would be in better shape than Maria. Replacing her skirt, and selecting a fancier top, Kira glanced at the clock. It was already after six, and she had less than ten minutes to finish readying herself. With a sigh and a clench of her abdomen, Kira began a flurry of powder and gloss to prepare for the upcoming event. Appearances were important; after all, she was about to become the new queen bee.

 

Open Wide by Xxana

'Hey Kira! We're all set here, have a seat.' said Evelyn. She nudged out a chair for Kira, and she sat. The dining table was set with several open platters of Thai food arranged. Discarded take-out containers were left on a side table a few feet away. There were eight others at the table with her, each with a varying amount of pad thai, curried beef, and vegetables doled out onto their plates. Glasses of wine had been set out for most, including herself, only a few of the members were too young to partake. The sorority had strict rules against under-age drinking, as much for appearances as for legality. Kira took a quick sip of the white Griesling.

'So, you we've come to understand that Maria has taken off abruptly. We're all here together to discuss the possibility of electing a new sorority head.' said Delilah. She was one of the more senior members at the table. 'Kira has mentioned wanting to take the role, but she has only been with us for a short while. Does anybody else want to take up a bid?'

A young girl across the table spoke up. 'I was hoping to try as well. I was after all, Maria's best friend and know the ropes.' said Mandy. Several of the girls burst out laughing.

'Seriously Mandy? I've seen you try to run an event, remember the piglet fiasco at last years sorority rodeo? And what about losing the entirety of the hospital donation fund when you stopped to grab a cappuccino and left the box on the bus!' chortled Evelyn. The laughter continued.

'Anyone else, how about you Chelsea? Naomi?' interrupted Delilah. Both girls bowed their heads in turned shyly downwards. Kira took a scoop of the pad thai and placed it on her plate. She curled several of the noodles in the savory tamarind sauce and peanuts around her fork and slipped it into her mouth. She chewed daintily.

'I think it's just on Kira then.'

'I heard she had something to show us tonight! Something about improving the bathrooms by the dormitory. I wanna know what she did!' said Evelyn.

'Oh calm down. I'm sure she'll show us when its ready. Kira, what is she talking about?' said Delilah.

Mandy looked puzzled, but equally curious. Evelyn was beaming. Kira calmly swallowed, feeling her stomach give a petite satisfied groan. Her bowels shifted suddenly, and she was greeted with a twinge of pleasure that forced her pussy to water, matching her mouth drop for drop. She sighed, feigning the need for a moment of pause.

'Well, its like she says. I've recently made a purchase and have installed it this afternoon. It's not quite ready, but after we eat, I can go finish setting it up. Should only take a few minutes until everyone can join me.'

Kira felt another twist, Maria clearly struggling within her confines. Perhaps her bowels had already begun sliding a freshly fermented addition for her rectum and Maria to enjoy. She was growing excited, as the dampness in her groin betrayed. Kira flexed her abdomen, crushing her anal contents briefly, before the resumed wiggling again. It was hard to maintain her focus.

'That's awesome Kira! We will definitely accompany you after food. So I guess we're decided then. Starting tonight, Kira will act as sorority queen of Delta-Phi.' Kira smiled, stifling the temptation to moan in front of the throng of other girls.

'C'mon Kira, tell us what you've done. I really gotta know.' said Evelyn. 'It better not be a new mop, or toilet paper or something lame.'

'Trust me Evelyn, its worth the wait. You'll want to use it over and over. In fact, make sure you eat up, otherwise you might not be able.' replied Kira.

Even Mandy began eating a little faster, clearly caught up in anticipation of Kira's surprise. Kira too began to enjoy some of the green thai-curried beef. It was spicy, and she could feel the warmth travel down her throat. Her stomach was filling, but she continued for several more bites until finally sighing and tipping back the remainder of her wine in a few long gulps. She planted it down forcefully on the table and pushed her plate away from edge, napkin stowed on top and stained with a bit of spicy green sauce. Many of the dinner-comers were eyeing her as they finished the last of their plates, and followed suit in relinquishing their dinnerware. Kira felt a churn in her belly, and a squirm closer to her anus. It almost felt like Maria was pressing against it, but lacked the force to actually open the caging sphincter. She had the right idea though, figured Kira. After all, she be coming out sooner rather than later. Kira's legs were being to dampen from the excess moisture. She furrowed her skirt, making sure that nothing dripped down her leg. As a few more minutes passed, the table looked very tense, and despite enjoying their growing curiosity, neither her bowels nor her vagina would allow her to wait any longer. Kira stood suddenly, chair flashing out behind her.

'Well then. I'm off. Please join me in the bathroom in about five minutes ladies. No more, no less. As sorority head, I won't allow tardiness or curious kittens.' announced Kira, whirling her skirt as she turned and strode out. As she walked the hall, she continued to feel squishing and squirming motions within her bowel. She panted and leaned against the wall as another wave of near climactic electricity coursed her nerves, erupting from her clitoris and branching upwards. Her legs were jello, but she pressed off with a single palm and continued at a slow pace. Shocks pricked her feet and hands as she bumped past the door. To any who saw, she must look frightful, but she wanted to scream and flail in the throes of orgasm.

Her hand reached the stall door, and she slipped inside, sliding the lock as she sat abruptly on the fuzzy pink cushion. It was warm, as promised. Seated as she was, she leaned herself back, enjoying the custom frame as her hands hurriedly removed her skirt and panties. They ended half-tucked just below her knees, but she paid no heed, instead flashing her hand down and letting her middle and index finger contact her pussy. It hummed in response to her touch, and she bit in hard, pleasuring the engorged button with practiced circles. Her pelvis was spasming, a combined response of her anal prisoner and her summation. Whirling as fast as she could, blood dizzily rushed from her head, and she inhaled. A wave crashed, and caught her mid breath, sweeping her body along. Her legs tensed, knees curled around the fuzzy lip of the seat. Her back pressed hard into the seat, allowing her pelvis full room for its own dance. Contracting and flexing, inside and out, her body was wild. She began to gasp and inhale, then moan and exhale. The sensation washed over and abated, leaving Kira with aftershocks that specked her fingertips and toes. She stilled herself, breathing slower to regain her composure.

Finally calming, she glanced down, watching her vaginal release drip off her vulvar lips and directly into Leo's open mouth. His eyes were concealed by her bottom, but the majority of his face remained just in view. Kira watched the drizzle as it splashed down into his open maw, forming a small pool that continued to slide down his tongue.

'Ahh!' Kira exclaimed. 'That was wonderful. How does it taste Leo?'

Unable to react as he was, Kira taunted him all the same. 'It's your first course for the night. Hardly a warm up though. I have your main course coming up very soon. In fact...'

Kira bore down, asshole exposed between cheeks pressed into cushioned seats, and felt as the rim began to open. She held just a moment longer, until she felt a small thunk. Spreading her legs apart wide, she could just see Maria's head poking out. It was suspended there, above the open cavity of Leo's mouth, and it was stained brown. Flecks of her feces were wiped across Maria's face and in her hair, a few falling down onto Leo's tongue.

'There we go. Maria, I did so enjoy our time together. But I was hoping you might look down for a bit. See, I've got Leo here, and he's volunteered to dispose of you for me. I'm afraid he does a rather permanent job of it. But remember, you've spent all day practicing being a good piece of shit. It's just not for practice this time.'

Kira felt Maria's held flex. With her rim still tight encircling the girl's neck, she made no progress. Kira wondered if Maria realized that she would only be going down faster. She shrugged, then pushed once more. Kira felt a little more emerge, and glanced down again.

'Oh no Maria. It appears you've gotten a bit of shit on your chest. You naughty girl. Maybe if you ask nicely, Leo will lick it off before swallowing.'

Kira let her bowels continue as she watched. She felt Maria's length slip from her sigmoid flexure into her rectum, and outwards. Her rim clenched momentarily at Maria's hips. The girl was several inches out, and her head was now resting at the base of Leo's tongue. It was as if he was trying to swallow a cucumber, coated in shit and flailing. His uvula and pharynx provided little resistance as Kira pressed with her abdomen. She watched Maria's head, now dabbled in saliva that smeared the shit on her face. It passed over his tongue, and under his uvula, slowly oozing along into his throat. Kira watched as Leo gagged on the taste of her waste in his mouth. The motion reproduced Maria into his mouth once more, forcing her slightly back into Kira's rectum. Kira giggled.

'Silly little pet. I doubt Leo will be able to cough you back up next time. But this time, when I shit you into his throat, be good and keep going. Once you reach his stomach, you should be able to wiggle again all you like. Until he digests you, of course. After that, do try to enjoy being a log of brown waste. I think the color suits you.'

Kira pushed again, harder this time. Maria's head promptly disappeared into the back of Leo's throat. He gagged, but she pressed on, letting her bowels release their toy to be flushed. Maria's shoulders were gone now, and a bulge had formed in Leo's throat. He fought to close his mouth, but the metal ring kept him from doing so. Instead, his tongue was rolled along the chest and hips of Maria as she was consumed. Even her pubic hairs and groin were decorated in a thin coat of brown sludge. With a final push, Kira expelled Maria's toes and her sphincter retracted to its normal diameter. She was now half inside Leo's throat, the other five inches bridging the gap between Kira's closed anus and Leo's awaiting tongue below. Kira sighed as her exertion ended. She brought her right hand over to the roll of toilet paper and pulled. After half a dozen sheets had come down, she tore it, then slipped the paper down between her legs. Kira wiped backwards, running through her vaginal fluid and dirtied asshole. She brushed along Maria's feet as she wiped, and when Kira had finished, lifted herself from the seat and turned around. Dirty paper still in hand, she held it between pinched fingers and placed it against Maria's feet. Leo was gagging less forcefully, the reflex clearly waning as his shit coated ex-lover was downed into his esophagus. Kira leaned on her hand gently, applying a steady pressure that forced Maria to continue her precipitous descent. She could see the bulge of their last queen in Leo's throat, slowly moving downwards and past his clavicle. Kira forced her ingestion, toilet paper following her legs as they too slid down Leo's tongue. Satisfied with Maria's progress towards his awaiting stomach, Kira dropped the toilet paper onto her new toilet's tongue, hiding the last of Maria under a stained white blanket. Her hand reached towards the flushing lever, and depressed it. The toilet's mouth snapped shut, and a hiss of rushing water filled Leo's mouth. As his nose was compressed and air cut off, he swallowed. Again and again, he gulped, forcing the thick load and toilet paper to squelch down. Peristalsis provided little aid to such a thick snack, but with it's concerted efforts, her Leo toilet was able to completely ingest Kira's ass toy. Maria was gone from view, Leo's repetitive swallowing ceased, and Kira released the lever. She glanced into the toilet bowl, but only the tiniest flecks of toilet paper remained, stamped against molar teeth. Kira rose from her lowered position, and exited the stall, taring off the sign as she did. As she washed her hands in the sink, a group of giddy women rushed the main door, smiling and laughing.

'Alright Kira, let's see it!'

'Of course. It's just over here.' she replied.

 

Belly-Up by Xxana

Maria descended slowly. The disgusting feel of contracting muscle and slick mucosa crushed her as she moved. It was not of her own volition, she was forced through the dark tunnel, slowly and rhythmically. She could feel Kira's shit on her face, smell it mixed with saliva from Leo's throat and tongue. Yet she couldn't even move her arms to wipe it off. She was being swallowed and she couldn't pull herself up. Inch by inch she moved onwards, face first, pinned as she travelled. Maria could feel her feet covered in a soft texture from above. Immersed in blackness and unable to turn her head, all she could feel is Kira's hand, pressing through it to guide her down. Maria could hear a gurgling noise below. An intense pulse rang in her ears from directly in front. Sloshing of bits of saliva passing her as they descended and haphazardly flowed along her body. Another crushing clench was followed by forward progress, and Maria's air was forced from her lungs yet again. She inhaled the humid acrid stench, fouled by the feces that dripped onto her lips and nose as she tried to breathe. That fucking bitch Kira. Maria tried to squirm again, hoping to force Leo to gag and regurgitate her. The twisting motion resulted in another stomach-wards lurch, and Maria felt her toes slide over the back of Leo's tongue. The pushing stopped abruptly, as did her descent. The crushing abated, and she paused there, stuck in the passage of Leo's esophagus. Maria forced out another scream, then continued trying to irritate her consumer and return to the surface. A dim rush of water sounded above, adding to those from Leo's chest and belly. Instants later, the throat that encircled her began to lurch and spasm. It violently protested, squishing Maria with each wave. Her motion renewed, and she felt her feet enter Leo's stomach-bound passage. Maria kicked and fought, but sped up nonetheless, cold water now dousing her toes and torrenting past her. The flow did not subside for several seconds, and during that time, the rushing water that squirmed past collided with flesh below. It was getting closer and closer. Maria felt the passage narrow, her face first head-dive colliding with a tightened wall of squishy wetness. She tried to lift her face up to breathe, but the peristalsis from above held her against it, covering her mouth, her nose, everything. Her neck was craned awkwardly and painfully under the pressure of her body depressing it into the wall. Until it too opened wide and Maria plummeted. She felt her body follow swiftly, easily sweeping past the final opening and into a sack. The texture was similar to that of the throat, but it was wider and more oval. Her legs came too, and she was forced into a huddled position within the stomach, a piece of soft towel that passed with her feet covering her lower body. Maria could feel the cool puddle of water and saliva below, but it had begun to warm to a comfortable temperature. Beyond the occasional movement of the pasty wall, there was no movement within the chamber. She was held within the spongy folds, but was able to move her body around, the walls providing only minimal resistance to her push. There was no light, and no palpable exit. Maria continued to feel around, gravity dictated that her best exit was up, and so she searched, rolling to her knees to try pressing for the opening that brought her. Maria paused suddenly, hearing voices from above. They were muffled, but the sounds traversed to her nonetheless.

'It's just over here.' heard Maria. She couldn't place the voices. They were high pitched, but unrecognizable.

'Oh my gosh! IS THAT LEO? Kira that's incredible!'

'Can we really? You know? Use him?'

'Of course, that's what he volunteered for.'

'He wanted to do this? Really?'

'Yes, he signed up himself, of course, I doubt he knew exactly what it meant.'

'So how does it work? Do I just, you know, umm, go there, and then, flush like normal?'

'Mhm.'

'Then it just goes... down? Like he swallows it?'

'Yes.'

There was a brief pause for several high pitched squeals and giggles. After a few moments another person spoke.

'Can I go first? I'm feeling that pad thai, it's going right through me. That fuzzy seat looks awful comfy. I might be a bit.'

'Anyone can use it, it's a public toilet after all. Everyone else either line up or get out.'

'I'm staying! I have to go too.'

'Me too! Me too!'

A sound of a door closing and shuffling feet was followed by the return of silence. Maria returned to searching out the escape. If she could climb back into his throat, she might be able to force him to gag again, without anything pushing her down. She tried to work quickly, knowing that the stomach would try to digest her soon. So far, it had hardly moved. Maria's hand slid into a tight opening, it recoiled and widened, allowing just enough room for her to press herself in. She pressed off the mushy base, digging her hands into bunches of moist flesh as she lifted. Once she had found her torso back into Leo's throat, she reached up again, using the contraction of the sphincter at her waist to buy time. As it relaxed again, she pulled and ascended, her knees sliding into the passageway. Maria braced them just above the entrance to Leo's stomach and brought her feet up. Her body now entirely past, the ring of muscle closed below, and Maria dug her feet in just above it. From there, she began to shimmy herself slowly. It was an incredibly tight fit, but wasn't forcing her down as dramatically as before. She rose her foot from their base to another thin ring of muscled mucosa. It slipped. Maria pressed her knees out hard to prevent herself from falling down and being forced back into his stomach. Just a little farther and she would make him gag and throw her up. She rose her hand once more, but a loud sound from above startled her.

Someone above had farted. Or at least, it sounded like flatulence. It too was muffled, but not as severely as before. Maria paused to listen, and heard a sound of gurgling and a gentle patter as something landed softly. It was followed by a sound of flowing water, not as forceful as before, and nothing but small streaks of saliva drizzled down.

'Phew. Wow, that was a lot.'

The voice above was louder. Maria heard giggling again in response.

'Guess all that's left to do is...'

A loud whirring flow ignited the tunnel. Maria screamed as her grip shook free, and her body was again compressed by Leo's throat, spasming and contracting. It propelled her down again, instead of up. He was swallowing again! Maria rose her head, but was unable to see any light from above as she began slide down towards his stomach. She tried to slow herself, twisting violently sideways, curling her legs up to her chest. Instantaneously she stopped, her caliber now wide enough to remain stuck within the tube. A surge of water battered her head as it fell, but the warm fluid passed as quickly as it arrived. The walls thrusting movements slowed again, and Maria attempted to right herself into a position to climb. She had lost a little progress, but hadn't felt her feet touch the sphincter. She could still make it with a little more effort. As her feet found holds, she brought her hand above her head to seek out a grip. Instead, it pressed against a thick, gooey muck. With a wave of force, the large mass pressed back against her hand, forcing it down towards her face, then stopped. Maria braced herself on her legs, reaching up with both arms as she balanced there precipitously. The semi-solid block filled the entire area above her. She couldn't feel a way around it. Maria lowered her hands. The scent was horrific, it was... it was... shit. The log above her lurched again, slamming into Maria's face. Knocked off her balance, Maria fell, but only briefly. Her feet contacted the closed sphincter below. She pounded against it with her feet, bouncing hard, urging it to open. She felt the warmth of the fecal load drawing near, as she fervently worked to slip her legs through. Her toes slid down, and the sphincter suddenly opened. Maria was released into Leo's stomach, but not entirely. The sphincter shut around her waist, pinning her arms there. She flailed her head wildly. It wouldn't budge. She tried to twist, to turn, anything to move through, but it held firm. From directly above, Maria felt the tunnel lurch, and the log indented against her scalp. It didn't wait for her cries, instead continuing to sludge itself over her forehead, and then her face. The disgusting mass engulfed her entire head, before sliding over Maria's upper body. It stopped as it reached the sphincter. Maria kicked her legs below, dangling into the abyss of Leo's stomach. The shit formed a suffocating tight seal over her. She couldn't breathe, her attempt to open her mouth was rebuffed as the viscous substance poured in and filled the space. She felt the grip of the sphincter give out, and Maria plummeted. As her legs contacted the sack below, she pressed off hard, releasing herself from the log with a sharp twist and a squelching sound. She backed herself off to one side, listening as the shit coiled into the base of Leo's stomach. His stomach rippled lightly, then squeezed, and Maria was thrust off the wall towards the center pool of warm feces. She landed on her hands, crawling her way towards the side once more. The stomach was about half full, at least until the shit passed on. Maria had no intention of joining it. She focused her efforts on remembering the location of the upper exit, and slunk her way towards it. She let one foot dip into the shit, it was the least of her concern as she scrambled against the folds in complete darkness.

'Well that was fun!'

'Yea, well, I'm next. Hope Leo is hungry!'

Maria heard a loud slam, then a few small grunts. She backed away from sphincter's opening, anticipating a second round. With it's increased filling the stomach wall's were beginning to contract. Maria felt a tingling warmth on her hand as it touched the side. It was secreting a fluid, and it began to burn against her skin. She drew away, blowing on her hand and shaking it wildly. A soft plop was audible from above, followed by the telltale rush of an incoming load. Maria stood let her shit coated feet touch the walls and kept to the side as best she could. The walls began to close once more, compressing their contents. The level of shit below rose to Maria's knees, despite being a short distance from the sloped base. All too soon the sphincter above sputtered, and another soft chunk fellow through, before it reshuttered. Maria seized the opportunity to move closer, and found a handhold against the bottom. She pressed off her legs, squishing down into the semi-solid layers below as she did, gaining some force against the sphincter as she tried to pry it open. The cave churned once more, causing Maria's feet to slide. She fought to stay upright as the even the floor threatened to send her splashing into the feces below. The circular opening finally gave way, and Maria rushed to push her hands up and through, but they instead found an additional swell of shit, that expanded as it was released through the small opening into Leo's stomach. Maria leaned away, but her feet remained embedded in the viscous slime, sticking fast. The coalescing mass pressed down onto Maria's back as she tried to crawl away. It slammed her down, shoulders and head remaining free as her torso joined her legs, sandwiched between the first pile of shit and the second. It continue to spill down, slowly filling Leo's stomach. Maria tried to pull her arms free, managing to slide out her left hand as the level of shit swelled, covering up her shoulders, and creeping up to her chin. With her one hand, she grabbed another burning fold of Leo's innards, and pulled desperately. After a final slop, the sphincter above closed, and the pile of oozing excrement began to settle. Leo's stomach was nearly full now, and Maria felt it shift once more, returning to its churning as she fought to keep her head from going under. Far below, she felt a stir. The waste below her began to tug on her legs, pulling her inwards and down. Maria cried out, her chin dipping into the swirling mass. It pulled, tireless and unrelenting, and her lips dipped in, followed by her nose, and finally her entire head. She was mixed in with the feces as it compressed and liquefied, then passed down to be sent spilling into Leo's small intestine. Maria was pulled down with it, feeling the pyloric sphincter open, and began dumping the digesting remnants on their way. Unable to hold her breath any longer, Maria was met with another mouthful of shit as she fought. She was sucked into the small tube, engrossed within a forming log, and was sent along to finish turning into excrement within his bowels.

 

End Notes:

As always, never for the faint of heart.  Check out my other stories as you please.

Please rate/review and send me your ideas. 

-Xxana

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5113