House of Horrors by gts555
Summary:

A group of girls has their way with their slaves. 


Categories: Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 15444 Read: 53354 Published: April 29 2015 Updated: June 23 2015

1. Chapter 1 by gts555

2. Chapter 2 by gts555

3. Chapter 3 by gts555

4. Chapter 4 by gts555

5. Chapter 5 by gts555

6. Chapter 6 by gts555

Chapter 1 by gts555
Lauren sat on her back porch studying her notes. It was finals week and she was studying for the class she despised, statistics. As she looked through the pages of notes she had accumulated the past months she thought to herself ‘why do I even need to know this shit.’ The more she looked at her notes and turned through the pages of her textbook the more frustrated she got.

Luckily Lauren thought, she had a means to take her frustrations out and calm herself. While Lauren studied she had her slaves tending to her needs. Four slaves were rubbing her feet and licking between her toes. Today was particularly harsh on the slaves since Lauren hadn’t taken a shower and she was out the entire previous night partying. The smell being emitted from her feet assaulted their noses. The ones liking the toe jam between her toes were especially affected. They tried extra hard to not gag at the horrid smell and the taste of the gelatinous goo they licked. For the other two rubbing the sides of Lauren’s monolithic feet the smell wasn’t as bad, it was still nonetheless bad and made them want to gag. But for them they were just thankful that they were not given the task of licking between the thick meaty digits that were her toes.
Meanwhile elsewhere on her body Lauren had a slave stuffed in her underwear rubbing her vaginal lips. Whenever he hit an extra sensitive spot she would moan in pleasure and lose focus. The outside temperature was unseasonably warm for late April which just added to the torture of the little man pleasuring her. The little man rubbed her lips and hoped that he was earning a much needed break from his duties. But unbeknownst to him he was doing too good of a job. He noticed that the vagina started to drool juices. His arms became covered in her thick gooey substance that had a strong smell to them. Then he was joined by the giant hand of Lauren. The little man looked at the menacing manicured nails on her log like fingers. Shaking his head in protest he was shoved inside by her fingers and left by them as they started to pump in and out of the hungry sexual organ. The little man tried to punch and kick his way out but it only served to stimulate the giant woman even more.

Lauren became completely engrossed masturbating herself that she forgot about the little writhing man inside herself. “Ohh yes!” she moaned in pleasure. Lauren soon climaxed crushing the man trapped inside. Her cum ejected the little man out of her and hit her fingers before they retreated from her underwear. “Ohhh yeah I forgot about you” she said to herself as she pinched him between her fingers. Lauren brought the cum soaked man up to her billboard sized face and looked at him closely. Lauren quickly figured that her vagina had killed him. “Oh well, it was hungry I guess, too bad for him.” She then opened her maw wide and brought her serpent like tongue out and placed the lifeless body on it. The tongue with its morsel onboard retreated back inside the large humid cave. Lauren swallowed the little man sending him to join her breakfast. She rubbed her stomach and let out a satisfied belch. “Mmm he hit the spot.”

As for the little people rubbing her feet, they had stopped licking and rubbing. They knew that Lauren had a habit of clenching her toes and slamming her feet. The group hid under the table as the giant woman masturbated. Sure enough this time around Lauren clenched her toes and lifted her feet into the air only to slam them hard against the deck floor. Seeing the powerful digits clench a couple of the little slaves thought about the times they saw some of their peers caught between them turned into mush. And when they slammed down the generated a gust of wind that blew their loose clothing.

But once Lauren came down from her high she noticed the tickling on her feet had ceased. She looked down at her feet and saw that they were alone. Seeing movement in the corner of her eye Lauren saw the four people huddled together under the table. She gave them a stern look. “Get back over here and lick my feet.” Instead of following her command the little slaves staying under the table too afraid to move. “If you little shits don’t come here right now and lick my feet, your friends will be licking what’s left of you off of them.”

That had the desired effect and they rushed to her feet. All of them rubbed feverishly the tough flesh of her feet. “I said lick them!” she snarled at them. She the felt their little tongues against her skin which caused her to moan in satisfaction. After a few minutes of having the little slaves licking the sides of her feet, Lauren suddenly lifted her right foot into the air leaving two of her slaves without a foot to tend to. She brought it just over her knee and sniffed it. “Phew my foot smells.” She set the foot back down. “You little shits are going to lick the underside of my feet clean, I expect them to be spotless, at least for your sake.”

Lauren lifted the heels of her feet into the air. “Get to work.” The little slaves hesitantly walked under the heels of her feet and started to lick. The skin was calloused and dry. The heat being emitted from giant feet made the little slave sweat profusely. But the giant feet sweated as well which made the already horrible stench even more horrible. As they licked they would swallowed the sweat beads that made them want to gag so bad. But they held it in and continues to lick the sky of flesh being held over their heads. After what seemed like an eternity for the little slaves the foot started to come down on them. “You shits better run out from under my feet before they crush you.” She saw three of them running from under her heels. One of the slaves fell trying to run. She crawled on her hands and knees as the heel slowly came down. Lauren saw the fourth slave crawl from under her heel and let it fall the rest of the way.

But the slaves’ right leg was caught under the falling heel and crushed to paste. The tiny girl let out a blood curdling scream of pain. She looked back at her leg, it was gone from the knee down. She pounded against the side of the heel. Lauren felt the tickling against her heel and looked down to find one of her slaves was pounding against her skin. She bent over and pinched the slave between her fingers and ripped her from her crushed leg. The tiny girl’s leg bled profusely as she was lifted high into the air. “What the fuck are you doing? Oh did I crush your little leg?” The tiny slave girl was too wrapped up in pain to acknowledge the giant woman talking to her. “Well I guess your little friends will have to clean up whatever is left of your leg, or it’ll just be washed down the drain when I take my shower. But as for you sweet heart, you are of no use to me anymore and I think you know what I do to things that I have no use for.” Lauren smiled at the still crying girl and lifted her above her head. Tilting it back she opened her giant maw and dropped the legless slave into her salivating mouth. She landed in the back of her throat. The giant throat opened up and tiny girl was pulled down into the dark abyss. “At least she’s got some company… if she’s lucky” Lauren thought to herself.

Peering down at the little slaves she brought her opened hand down setting it down next to the three remaining slaves. “Hop on.” After seeing this giant woman fuck to death one of them and eat him and eat another fellow foot slave they were reluctant to jump into the awaiting hand. When they were all on board the hand felt like it moved at break neck speed upwards. They were shaking in fear where it stopped, right in front of this monster’s mouth. All three of them looked at the large pink lips that hid the horrors of what lurked behind them. Then the lips parted revealing the giant razor sharp teeth that could grind them to paste in no time at all. The trio was then blasted with a gust of wind that smelled awful. The giant woman’s breathe smelled stale with remnants of alcohol mixed with her terrible morning breath.

“Well it looks like you’re the lucky three musketeers. I have to go to work so you’re all going back to your home.” Lauren stood up and laughed as the three slaves wobbled on their feet as she rose. She walked in the house and straight to her room. “Ugh Leah needs to clean her room up, I can smell her shit with her door closed,” she thought to herself. Arriving to her room the walked to the shoebox she kept her slaves and dropped the three inside. Laure looked in the box and saw that she only had six left. “I guess I need to get some more of you guys, cause I am definitely going to be extra naughty once exams are done.” Lauren winked at the six little slaves and closed the box.
Chapter 2 by gts555

Lauren got back from work late that night. She was exhausted and ready to unwind at the expense of her six remaining slaves. “They’re going to be in for a rough night tonight.” But before she went up to her room she grabbed the bottle of wine in the kitchen cabinet. She immediately opened it and took a swig. Letting out a satisfied ah Lauren walked up to her room and shut the door. She slipped her tired aching feet from her flats and wiggled her toes against the cool hardwood floor. “Ugh it feels so good to finally take these off.” She said out loud to herself. Next to come off was her work clothes. Tearing them off, Lauren was soon standing with only her underwear on. The last item she took off was her bra which elicited a pleasure filled moan. “Ahh much better” she thought to herself. With only her panties on Lauren walked into her closet to her box of slaves and brought it out to her bed.

Dropping the box onto the bed Lauren followed suit and jumped onto her bed. She moved to the center of the bed and rested her legs in the butterfly position. Lauren then put the box in the opening of her legs and opened the box. “Hello my little slaves, I hope you enjoyed your day because I can guarantee you are not going to enjoy tonight.” She laughed at them as she soaked in their petrified looks. “Let’s just say that you’ll be lucky if you make it to tomorrow morning.” Lauren bit her bottom lip and brought her right hand into the box and extended her index finger. The scattered slaves all came together and huddled together in a corner of the box as the finger invaded their space. The noise of her nail scratching the cardboard surface echoed in the little peoples ears. Lauren saw her slaves huddled together and noticed one of her male slaves was holding a fellow female slave. “Aww aren’t you two cute!” She shoved the two men in front of them out of the way with ease exposing the pair. Lauren pinched the two and brought them up to her face.

“Mmm you two make a cute couple.” Lauren leaned over to her night stand and dropped the two onto the crowded surface. “You know I was thinking of watching some porn tonight but since you two are so cute I think I’d rather watch you two fuck.” Lauren grabbed the bottle of wine on the night stand and poured a good amount into the glass next to it. The tiny pair looked at each other then back at the giant woman. “What are you two waiting for? Do you need a demonstration? Go on and fuck each other.” Neither of them felt aroused enough to have sex right in front of the giant woman. The little man looked at the girls face and shook his head. “If you two don’t fuck each other now then maybe you two can fuck each other in my stomach or maybe if I stick you two in my vagina you’ll do it while I fuck your brains out.” Lauren’s threats were met with action from the two as they stripped naked and started having sex. “Much better” she said to them. Lauren drank her wine as she watched the pair get more intense which made her wet.

Feeling more and more turned on from watching her little slave’s fuck Lauren looked back into the box. She grabbed the other female and another male. Having each person pinched between her fingers with each hand she began to rub them vigorously against her nipples. The pair on night stand were oblivious to what was happening to two of their peers since they were becoming enthralled with their love making. Lauren’s nipples grew harder as she rubbed the tiny people against them. Lauren became more and more aroused and suddenly threw the man back into the box. Bringing the terrified girl up to her face she gave her a devilish grin. “I hope you like women, if you don’t then this won’t help at all.” Lauren then slid her panties off exposing her dripping wet vagina. She brought the thrashing girl down in front of it and rubbed her over the drooling entrance. Bringing the screaming girl up to her face she addressed her one last time. “It’s hungry for someone and it loves little girls like you.” Lauren then aggressively shoved the little slave girl into her awaiting vagina. “Ahhh.” She shoved her deep inside of herself and then began to masturbate. Every time her fingers came close to the little girl she felt her try to grab a hold of her fingers. But she simply clenched her vaginal walls around her and kept her in place.

The little slave girl swallowed gobs of cum when she tried to breath. She felt her body being squeezed by the powerful giant muscles of this beast. Even though she couldn’t see anything she felt the fingers come close to her. Thinking that it was her only chance at salvation she tried to grab the tip of the giant fingers, but every time she did she felt the muscles clamp down on her. Then the pressure from the walls steadily increased and the level of cum rose too. The tiny slave girl thought that this was it, she was going to be crushed to death by the vaginal walls of another woman. She could feel her ribs compressing from the pressure and she screamed and thrashed as much as she could. But suddenly the pressure relinquished and the girl was ejected from the monstrous vagina in a sea of cum. She landed onto the bed in a pool of the giant woman’s sexual juices. She coughed and heaved as she tried to inhale her first breaths of fresh air in what might as well have been an eternity but were only minutes. Looking around the wet sheets the little girl kissed the cum stained sheets, thankful that she had survived.

Lauren felt great having just cum for the second time that day. She turned her gaze toward the tiny pair on the night stand. She brought her face closer to them smiling all the way. “That’s how a grown woman fucks.” The tiny couple looked dumbstruck at the giant woman who just masturbated and made deafening noises during the process. Lauren’s head then fell back onto her pillow. After a few moments of catching her breath she sat up. Looking down she saw the slave girl stirring around on the sheets. “You’re a durable little one aren’t you?” Lauren pinched her with her cum covered fingers and brought her up to her face. “Since you survived that, I think you deserve a reward, but first let me clean you off.” Not giving the little girl a chance to realize what was happening Lauren popped the little girl into her maw and sucked on her like a piece of candy. Her tongue played with her like a cat would a mouse, tossing her around like it was nothing. After having her fun Lauren spit the girl onto her awaiting palm. Lauren then got up and walked to her closet. “So your reward little one is that you’ll survive the night. But it won’t be for free, you see these flats? I need you to clean them up for work tomorrow, do a good job and I’ll let you have the day off, but don’t and you’ll be my foots stress ball while I’m at work, understand?” The little slave girl nodded her head. “Good, in you go. Oh and sorry about the smell, I’ve had them for a while and the last few slaves haven’t done a good job cleaning them. Night night.”

The tiny couple on the night stand saw the giant woman emerge from the closet minus the girl. They feared the worst for her and feared that they would be next. The pair started kissing each other again hoping to appease the giant murderous woman walking toward them. “Now as for you two, I think since you’ve pleasured each other it’s only fair that you help pleasure me.” They couldn’t believe that this woman was already ready for round two. But Lauren didn’t have more masturbation on her mind. Her feet her aching from being on them all day. She brought her right hand over to the stand. The pair looked at it and before they even stood up to walk toward it Lauren brought her left hand behind them. They looked at the wrinkled palm slide toward them like a made out of flesh. Once she had them in her palm she dumped them back into the box with the other three. Lauren brought her hand back up to her face and tapped her index finger against her lips. “Mmm.” She pondered her next move. “You know I don’t think ya’ll will need your clothes for this next job, they’ll just weigh you down, so here” she put her hand back in the box with the little people “take them off and put them in my hand.” The five little slaves looked at each other in confusion. Lauren wasn’t in the mood to wait. “Either you take them off yourselves or I’ll do it for you, and believe me, I won’t be gentle about it.”

As usual her threat made the little slaves move quickly. Soon enough all five slaves were naked and had placed their clothes in her palm. Seeing all the clothes in her palm Lauren lifted it up to her face. “Like I said you probably won’t be needing these, ever again.” She then opened her mouth and dumped the clothes in swallowing them with an audible gulp. Lauren shifted her focus back on the slaves in the box. “Today was a tough day for me at work, especially for a particular part of my body, my feet.” None of the slaves liked where Lauren was going with this story. “And you know they would really love it if you little people would show them some tender lovin care.” Lauren then lifted the box and dumped the five slaves onto the bed and threw the box onto the floor. She then extended her legs and got herself comfortable. “Go and show my feet some love and I might think about letting you guys have the rest of the night off.” All five of them looked up at the titanic woman who seemed so at ease with her total domination of them. “If you don’t want to go massage my feet I can always reunite you guys with your clothes if you’d like.” All five turned and sped walked toward her awaiting feet. But just as the group was nearing the towering feet Lauren grabbed the girl slave and brought her up to her face. “You guys can carry on, I’m just going to have a little fun with this one.”

The four remaining slaves reached the end of the valley and looked at the resting feet. High above them the toes wiggled in anticipation of the coming massage. The four men split up, two to each foot and walked up to the heels of the feet and began to rub the calloused skin. The skin seemed extra tough which they figured must have been from the countless hours spent on her feet. Luckily for the slaves the giant feet had had some time to cool off and the sweat had mostly dried off. But the smell emanating from them was still something to make them want to gag. After a few minutes of rubbing and punching the heels of the giant foot it started to lower onto them. Fearing she forgot about them and that it would come down full force and crush them they fled from the feet.

Lauren was having fun toying with the little slave girl. “You know after I have sex or masturbate I get a craving for candy, but since I don’t have any real candy around I guess you’ll have to do for now.” Lauren popped the little girl into her mouth and started sucking on her. She could taste her fear mixed with her sweat. Letting out a moan of satisfaction that was deafening for the girl inside her mouth but she realized that the little slaves at her feet had stopped massaging her feet. Lauren sat up and saw the four slaves standing to the sides of her feet. Lauren shoved the slave girl in her mouth under her tongue. “What do you little shits think you’re doing? Did I say you could stop working?” The four slaves stood shivering in fear for incurring the wrath of their owner. Lauren then laid her feet flat on the bed and spread her toes. “I want you to walk between my toes, if you don’t then you’re all going to become a bed time snack.” All four immediately walked between the girthy toes. Seeing her slaves between her toes Lauren clamped them together. “All I wanted was for you guys to massage my tired achy feet, but instead you failed me. They still feel achy.” As she talked down to the trapped slaves Lauren scrunched her toes squeezing them harder each time. “But I guess I should expect that from people so small I can swallow whole.” The little slaves felt the air squeezed from their tiny lungs. One of them started to lose consciousness. Lauren saw this and plucked him from her toes.

“Are you ignoring me?!” Lauren’s fingers squeezed the tiny slave and shook him violently. “Answer me you piece of shit!” All the slave could do was give the giant woman a blank stare which did not make Lauren happy. Having had enough from him she opened her maw as wide as it could go and dropped him onto her tongue. She closed her lips behind him and swallowed the tiny slave. Lauren focused her attention back on the slaves between her toes. “You see, you little shits are nothing to me, my stomach will probably dissolve his little body in just a few minutes.” Lauren was getting tired of talking to the little slaves between her toes. “I don’t even know why I’m trying to talk sense into you shits, this day has made me exhausted and doing this is only making me more tired and angry.” Lauren grabbed the three remaining slaves from between her toes and held them in her palm. “Since you little shits don’t want to do your jobs I think I’m going to put you where MY shit comes out, you’ll be reunited with your other little friend and your clothes, at least what’s left of both.” Lauren flipped over onto her stomach. Using her free hand she spread one of her cheeks and dumped the three slaves between her opened ass cheeks. She felt them punch and kick the walls of flesh. Lauren laughed at their plight and decided to show just how insignificant they were compared to her. She flexed her butt cheeks a few times in rapid succession, nearly crushing the struggling slaves. But Lauren stopped just short of completely crushing them and could feel them stop trying to escape from her ass.

Lauren pulled up her panties and drank the remaining wine in her glass. When she finished swallowing the liquid she was reminded of the little slave girl tucked under her tongue. “I almost forgot you were in there.” Lauren moved the little slave from under her tongue to on top of it. “Good luck surviving the night little girl.” She decided to keep her in her mouth and see if she would be able to survive the night inside her mouth or if she would end up with her peer in her stomach. Lauren turned off the lamp on her night stand laid her head sideways on her pillow. ‘I guess I’ll get some more slaves tomorrow after my exam,’ she thought to herself before drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 3 by gts555

Leah woke up hungover from being out the previous night. “Ughh my head hurts.” Leah said out loud while rubbing her head. Even with finals approaching she was more interested in partying and having sex with frat boys than studying. Leah and her roommates were all in a sorority, but unlike them she only cared about the extracurricular activities involving sex. Looking at her phone she saw that it was noon. “Damn, I guess I might as well get up since half the day is already done.” Leah put her phone down and stretched while she sat in bed. Leah felt something between her breasts. Looking down she brought her right hand up and fished the object out from her large tits. Leah pulled out a battered and bruised slave and smiled at the physically and mentally broken girl. “How was it sleeping between a pair of real tits huh? I must say I’m pleasantly surprised my girls didn’t splatter you all over them.” The little girl dangling between Leah’s digits looked blankly into the large blue eyes that eyed her like prey. Leah brought the girl closer to her mouth and held her in front of her lips. Suddenly the lips parted and the monster that dwells behind them snaked its way out to greet the bruised girl.

The saliva soaked tongue drenched the girl head to toe. Leah felt the girl’s fists beat against the probing tongue and laughed at her tickling punches. “You taste good I think my tits tenderized you nicely. You’ll be a tasty appetizer before breakfast or lunch, which ever I decide to have.” The slave girl started to cry knowing that her end was near and that it would have her ending up in this hungover giant’s stomach. Leah lifted the crying girl high above her head and opened her maw up. Even from high above Leah’s head, her morning breath wafted to the little slave girls nose and made her gag at the horrendous smell. But the little girls puke was so insignificant in amount that Leah didn’t even register it when it landed in her mouth. Leah then dropped the girl and felt her land onto her tongue and drew it back into her salivating mouth. The little girl was slammed to the roof of Leah’s mouth as it tasted it her some more. She writhed against the bumpy surface of the tongue as it slithered over her body. “Mmmm” the slave girl heard as her body vibrated from the powerful sound being made. Being inside the mouth was far worse than she could imagine. The smell was truly sickening and made her puke a second time on the giant tongue. Leah’s halitosis mixed with the leftover alcohol and morning breath made it like a gas chamber. Breathing for the little girl became difficult since the air was so heavy with moisture it felt like she was breathing underwater.

Leah soon grew bored with the slave girl and suddenly swallowed her along with the puke that she was unaware was on her tongue. “Well at least she won’t be alone in my stomach. Haha who am I kidding they’re probably just a bunch of skeletons by now.” Leah got out of bed and knocked over a bottle of beer that was on the floor. “Huh I don’t even remember putting that there.” She picked up the brown bottle and felt that it was at room temperature. She held up to the light and thought she could make out a body floating in the remaining beer. Not one for personal hygiene or any care about warm beer Leah chugged the remaining liquid in just a few gulps. “Yep that was definitely someone in the beer. At least that little bitch will have a whole body person to keep her company.” Leah let out a gaseous belch that even made her crinkle her nose at the smell. “Damn that girl must’ve hated being in my mouth, and it must be even worse in my stomach.” Leah’s stomach let out a loud rumble of hunger. “Guess those two didn’t appease the beast.” Patting her stomach Leah walked out of her room and made her way to the kitchen.

Leah stuffed her face with waffles, bacon and eggs. Her stomach quickly filled to capacity and Leah let a large belch of satisfaction. “I wonder if those two runts were crushed by the amount of food I just ate.” Leah sank into the couch in the living room and relaxed while she watched her favorite shows Pretty Little Liars. But just a few minutes into the episode Leah fell asleep and started to snore loudly. Lauren came downstairs and went to the kitchen to get her water bottle in the fridge. She looked at Leah as she snored while Pretty Little Liars played. Lauren thought about waking her up but decided against it and just left to go to work. When Lauren slammed the front door shut Leah was jolted awake. She wiped the grogginess from her eyes and watched a few more minutes of her show then decided to go take a shower and hang out with some friends.

Leah kept her slaves in a dollhouse she has had since she was young. They knew she was coming well before arrived since she was a heavy walker. Today was no different and everyone in the dollhouse felt the plastic floors in the house tremble with each step she took. The bedroom door burst open and Leah walked into her room. She walked in front of the dollhouse and got down on her hands and knees. “Wakey wakey!” Her voice rang all throughout the house. Those who had a room in the front of the house were blasted with her rancid breath and held their noses. “How are my little slaves doing today huh?” Her eyes scanned the house looking for the unlucky victims she would choose. Leah felt a buildup of gas in her stomach and decided to share it with her slaves. It was another large gaseous burp that wafted throughout the house. The people standing in the front rooms felt like gagging as it attacked their olfactory senses. Even those who were not in the direct line of fire were safe from the putrid smell. “Aww does my breath smell? Be glad you don’t have to suffer in my mouth like one of your friends from earlier, poor thing probably passed out from the smell alone, and hell, I wouldn’t blame her.”

As Leah rambled on to her little slaves some of them couldn’t stop staring at the gigantic breasts that hung from her chest. They looked like giant wrecking balls made out of flesh. Even amongst normal sized women, Leah’s chest was something other women would envy and wish they had tits as big as hers. “Anyways I’m going to go get cleaned up, but while I’m getting cleaned up I want you guys to clean up my sandals. Oh and just as a heads up, they’re probably going to smell a little.” Leah opened the front door of the dollhouse to let them come out and do as she commanded. They walked up to her huge pair of Jack Rodgers sandals and could tell by the smell that they must have been the ones she wanted them to clean. When they climbed onto the cushioned surface the slaves on the heel of the right sandal noticed dried blood. Not remembering any of their peers being placed on her sandals they figured she must’ve crushed someone else’s slaves the previous night. All ten of Leah’s slaves worked diligently trying to clean the sandals.

What seemed like only a few minutes, Leah emerged from the bathroom glistening with moisture from her shower. Her heavy steps knocked her slaves off their feet as she walked past them to her dresser to check her phone. She stood there for a few moments and walked back to the bathroom. But as she emerged again she was completely nude. Everyone on her sandals stared up in awe at the goliath sized woman as she walked around her room. Leah never had an easy time figuring out what she wanted to wear. She always likes to wear something form fitting that accentuates her curves, especially her cleavage. After a few more minutes of mulling over clothing ideas she finally picked an outfit and got dressed. Just as she was done getting dressed her phone rang. “Hey Chele, yeah I’m getting read now, do you think Ryan is going to be there?” Her conversation with her friend went on for a few more minutes. “Ok I’ll meet you at your place and we can pregame.”

Leah walked over to her sandal rack and saw that her slaves were still scrubbing her Jack Rodgers. “Ya’ll better get off my sandals if you don’t want to end up as a stain on my feet.” She watched as everyone jumped off and walked away from her sandals as she placed her feet on them. Thinking they were done until Leah came back for the night her slaves started to walk back to the dollhouse. But as they made their way back Leah’s right foot slammed sideways in front of them. “And just where do you people think you’re going, I didn’t say I was done with you guys.” Every pair of eyes traveled up the towering legs as they locked eyes with Leah’s piercing eyes. “I’m going to be out for a while, and I’m going to need some helpers while I’m out.” Leah bent over and scanned over the little slaves. They all looked at the ground hoping they wouldn’t be picked to ‘help’ her. Leah’s eyes locked onto what looked like a couple, at least they were holding hands and she thought it would be fun to choose them. Her hand swooped down and grabbed the tiny pair and lifted them up to her face. “You two look like you would be perfect to help me out.” Leah brought up her free hand and placed the two in her open palm. “I’m going to borrow your little girlfriend, I get terrible wedgies when I wear my thongs, she looks like she could help pick it for me so I don’t have to.” Leah plucked the terrified slave girl and brought her around back and pulled the elastic waistband of her shorts and thong and dropped her in between her ass cheeks. Her thong and shorts snapped shut sealing the girl in her dark fleshy prison. “As for you cutie pie, I hope you’re a tits man since you’re going to help wipe my boob sweat. Just be careful with the girls, they can get a little suffocating.” Leah parted her tits and dropped the man between them. She pushed them together locking the man between them.

Leah looked back down at the eight remaining slaves. “Mmm, I think I’ll just take one more of you guys with me just in case either one of them doesn’t make it too long or I need help elsewhere.” She bent back over and snatched a random slave. Leah then lifted the foot that was blocking her slaves path. “Ok you guys can go back to the house.” The little slaves hesitantly began to walk back to the house not knowing if she would randomly pluck another one of them to take with her. The giant woman went to desk and picked up and dropped the third slave inside. To their relief Leah left the room and her footsteps seemed to grow more and more distant until they heard the house door shut.

Chapter 4 by gts555
My world was consumed in darkness when the entrance to my doom was closed. The giant lips sealed shut trapping me inside the cavernous maw of this monstrous woman. I laid on the dormant tongue waiting for it to have its way with me by tossing me around the mouth like a rag doll. But as the minutes passed the tongue remained still and I stood on my feet. The slick surface caused me to slide and fall against the molars. I stood on the marble like teeth and couldn’t believe I was standing on the teeth of some other woman who was sleeping while I struggled to find a way out before I became this sleeping giants snack. I walked to the front of the mouth and felt the razor sharp incisors and canines that I knew could rip me to shreds in a heartbeat. As I explored my dark environment I heard the sleeping beast breathing through her nose. Part of me was glad that she hadn’t begun to breathe through her mouth since I figured my current position make me the most vulnerable. Her mouth would be like a giant vacuum cleaner and I would be the lowly speck of dirt that gets sucked up, only instead of being deposited in a bag or plastic container I would be sent to this woman’s stomach to be digested alive.

I shuttered at the thought of being eaten alive. After a few minutes of trying to find some way of escaping this hot, humid prison I found there was no way out, I was sealed inside. I began to cry realizing my fate. I tried to think about my life before all of this and the happy times I had with my boyfriend who passed through this very same mouth that I was sitting in. But unlike me, he was chewed to paste before being sent to her stomach. I remember it like it was yesterday, Lauren was toying with us as usual. She had two women shoved in her pussy while she fingered herself, while there were two of us on each of her tits rubbing her nipples. After rubbing for what seemed like an eternity the giant woman climaxed, nearly deafening us with her moans of pleasure. The next thing we see are the fingers drenched in cum fly over our heads carrying the two lifeless bodies toward her face. “Aww it looks like my pussy ate two more people, oh well I guess it was really hungry.” Lauren then opened her maw and tossed them inside. She swallowed them with a loud gulp and traced their path down to her stomach with her clean hand.

Then suddenly I saw Brad my boyfriend become adhered to the cum soaked fingers. It was like they were covered in glue and tried reaching for him but the hand was too fast I couldn’t grab ahold of him. I watched helplessly as he was hoisted high into the air towards the billboard face of Lauren. Then I saw the fingers stop right over the mouth. The mouth then opened to receive both him and the fingers. I screamed in horror as I saw the fingers plunge into the deadly mouth. I could hear her moaning as she tasted her own sexual juices. After a few moments of licking her fingers they retreated from the mouth with a loud slurp, but I cried as I saw they were completely free of any signs of little human life. I saw thick strands of saliva attached to the thick fingers as they pulled away. From my position I saw the bottom of her jaw begin to move around, but as it moved I couldn’t help but hear the faintest of yells for help and to be let go. I felt so helpless as I stood atop the mountainous terrain of boob flesh. What came next is something I will never forget. She began to chew and I heard the screams become blood curdling yells as they ripped Brad to pieces. I could hear his bones being ground which completely broke me. After a few seconds of chewing I heard her swallow the mushy remains of my boyfriend and saw the lump travel down her throat.

Now, as I sat in the same mouth that devoured my boyfriend I couldn’t help but think that the same fate would be bestowed upon me. But the thought of being digested alive kept me wanting to find a way out. I soon began to feel my skin start to sting. The saliva that dripped onto me and that coated the muscular tongue was beginning the process of breaking me down. I was completely drenched and wanted to get out so bad but there was nothing I could do except sit and wait for something to happen. After a few moments of waiting I heard an ominous sound come from the back of the throat. It sounded like something was coming up. Suddenly I was thrown to the back of the front teeth as I was blasted by a burst of air. She had just burped in her mouth. I gagged as the smell of stomach acid hit my nose like a truck. I could taste the rancid smell and the worst part was that since the mouth was still sealed shut it had no means of escaping. I heaved and coughed as the smell sat and only grew worse by the second. The already heavy air was now almost deadly to breath. I felt like I was breathing liquid garbage. I then crawled toward the back of Lauren’s mouth and puked again down her throat. But I realized that she absentmindedly swallow the miniscule amount of puke I just did. I slowly retreated from the edge of the back of her tongue and made my way back to the front of her mouth. I sat anxiously waiting to see if I would be swallowed along with my puke to be sent to an even larger pool of puke that was her stomach acid.

Minutes passed by and nothing happened. I felt a rush of relief wash over me. And if by some miracle I heard the lips break their seal and the teeth parted. But with this small opening came another daunting obstacle. She started to breathe through her mouth which brought with it tornadic like winds as it was inhaled in and then exhaled just as quickly. I held on for dear like to the bottom row of teeth as I was sucked in and then blown against the teeth. As I was being sucked and blown I couldn’t help but think that about the amount of air that was passing around me. Her lungs were sucking in ungodly amounts of air that were probably the equivalent to at least weeks’ worth of breaths for me, in one breath. As I broke out of my awe of her bodies abilities I then refocused my attention on trying to figure out how I was going to get out of her monstrous maw without being sucked into her vacuum like mouth. I climbed onto the bottom row of teeth, straddling them like a rodeo bull. It was nearly impossible to keep my balance as I was blasted with air coming in and going out. I then timed it just right and released my death grip on the teeth just as the sleeping giant was exhaling.

I flew out of her mouth like a bat out of hell and landed on her soft pillow. But as I was so enthralled in my victory of escape I didn’t realize that the mouth was sucking me back in right away. I immediately tried grabbing onto the creases of the pillow case. I got ahold of a crease that was strong enough to hold me and I held on for dear life. I looked over my shoulder and saw the opened mouth as it sucked in gallons of air and even took my breath away when she inhaled. After what seemed like an eternity the vacuum suction stopped and the mouth closed. I thought to myself that I was finally free and began to jump up and down on the pillow in excitement. ‘I actually escaped certain death.’ I thought to myself as I silently celebrated. But I soon realized that my victory was only a small one in the grand scheme of things. I then looked around and noticed that perilous that laid ahead of me if I wanted to be safe, at least in relative terms. I began to walk down the pillow and jumped off of it onto the bed.

Standing on the uneven surface of the bed I looked at the slumbering giant that seemed like a living mountain that breathed. I was mesmerized by the giant breasts and the chest that moved as it worked. Her bra looked like it was struggling to keep her breasts in. But I kept my distance from the giant woman which served me well. As I made my way down the bed the mountainous woman began to stir. Lauren turned over onto her other side and I was now facing the backside of her. I continued walking once she had stopped moving. As I approached the giant ass I was in awe of its sheer size. Her underwear was larger than a circus tent. I slowed my pace and stared at it and shivered at the sheer power. But then I was blasted with a loud noxious cloud of gas. I fell to my knees as it reeked of shit and I felt like I was choking on the air. After a few minutes of heaving and coughing, gasping for air I finally breathed in some fresh air. I stood on my feet and continued my trek.

But soon after continuing my walk I heard a muffled scream. Looking around I didn’t see anything right away and walked some more. But I heard the noise again and couldn’t deny that it sounded like a person screaming for help. As I looked around some more for the source I came closer and closer to the giant ass and heard the muffled screams grow louder with each step. As I approached the underwear clad ass I saw a figure punching and kicking the fabric in an effort to escape. Luckily they were on the side closest to the bed and I ran over them and pulled back on the elastic fabric to help them. Out fell what looked like a man, but upon closer inspection in the dim lighting I realized it was a teenage boy. “Oh thank god you found me, I don’t know how much longer I could have survived.” He hugged me and I pushed him away since he reeked of shit. “Why were you in her underwear?” I asked. “She thought that since I was a teenage boy that it would be the closest thing to getting tail that I would ever come to. She also told me that I should be thankful that she was going to let me share the same space with it.”

“We should probably move, she might move at any moment and crush us against the bed.” I said as the boy rambled on. “Yeah good idea.” But just as we had started to walk away from the wall of ass the giant began to move. “RUN!” I yelled. The boy and I ran for our lives as the mountainous body moved. As I ran my lungs burned and legs felt tired from running on the bed but I stayed strong and kept moving. “HELP ME!” I heard faintly from behind me. I was now just outside of the danger zone of the ass but I turned to see the boy was still right under the falling ass cheek. I debated myself as to whether or not I should run back to help him or if I should just worry about self-preservation and leave him to be flatten like a soda can under her ass cheek. “PLEASE!” he begged. I looked up at the descending ass and I couldn’t help but think it that looked like an avalanche of flesh coming down. The interest of self-preservation won out and I watched the fleeting moments of the boy as he reached out a hand right before the mound of muscle and flesh fell upon him. I was blown back a few feet from the force of the giant ass landed on the bed.

Laying on the bed for a moment I mourned the fallen boy but soon continued my journey. I walked past the thick tree trunk like legs. I could see her muscles twitch every so often which caused me to jump a little in fear they might suddenly move and crush me. A few minutes later I reached her feet. I rounded her left foot that was resting on its heel. Looking at the tough calloused skin I shuttered at the thought of all the times I had to rub her feet. I almost gagged remembering the taste of her stale sweaty soles and the all the toe jam I had to swallow. I craned my neck up the towering foot of doom and noticed a pair of legs dangling between her big and second toes. They didn’t move at all and I wondered if the person was just asleep or dead. I got my answer just a few seconds later when the toes scrunched together and instead of hearing any protests of pain or even bones cracking, I heard the sound of wet squelching which signaled that their bones had essentially been ground to paste. I also noticed that her toes were touching instead of having a little bit of separation. I felt bad for the person, they didn’t even make it to the morning before the meaty toes crushed the life out of them.

I walked to the edge of the bed and looked over the edge. I felt a little queasy seeing just how high up I was. It was like looking down into the Grand Canyon. I was nervous climbing down, I feared that I might lose my grip and fall to my death. But as the monstrous woman moved around again I figured that I would rather go out on my own terms and not at the hands, feet, or mouth of her. Looking around for a crease that seemed solid enough I finally found one I felt was good enough. It took me a while but I safely reached the cold wood floor and looked up from where I just came from. I walked under the bed and found a pair of discarded panties that I used as sleeping bag. I could still smell her sweaty ass when I wrapped myself in the panties. As I laid under her bed I couldn’t help but think about the two people I saw that die. I felt guilty that I didn’t try to save the teenage boy. As I thought about them I heard the bed springs groan with the shifting weight of the giant woman.
Chapter 5 by gts555
Lauren awoke from her slumber as her alarm beeped. With her eyes still shut she felt for her phone on the nightstand next to her bed and snoozed it. As she did every morning Lauren hit the snooze multiple times before she finally decided to wake up. She sat up and raised her arms into the air as she let out a large yawn. Lauren felt her mouth was dry and opened and closed it a few times to gain the moisture back. She sat on her bed thinking about the day ahead. ‘Damn I have my last final today,’ she thought ‘but I’m home free afterwards. I can’t wait to fuck the shit out of my little people,’ a devilish smile crept onto her face. “Oh shit I almost forgot about that girl I put in my mouth,” she said out loud. Lauren used her tongue like a search dog and felt around her mouth. But after a minute of feeling around for her Lauren didn’t feel her and assumed that she had eaten her while she was asleep. “Oh well, too bad for her.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders. Lauren then patted her belly, “was she delicious?” she asked her stomach. Her stomach responded with a loud roar of hunger. “Ohh I guess she was tasty then, don’t worry I’ll feed you soon.”

Getting out of bed she placed her feet on the cool wooden floors, completely unaware that the girl she thought had been digested by her stomach was hiding under her bed. Lauren walked to her bathroom and got ready. An hour later Lauren emerged from her now steamy bathroom feeling refreshed and ready for the day. She immediately walked into her closet to find an outfit to wear. Lauren had forgotten about the slave girl she had put in her flat to clean. She was completely wrapped up in finding a nice outfit for her last exam. After a few minutes of debating she finally picked an outfit and got dressed. Looking at her phone she saw that there was going to be a big party at one of the frat houses. Lauren felt excited to be able to cap off the year with a big party where she could get hammered and maybe find someone to fuck. Looking at the time she realized that her final was soon approaching and she had to rush. Grabbing her purse Lauren walked back into her closet and carelessly shoved her feet into her flats.

The little slave girl that had spent the night cleaning every inch of the flat was on the verge of puking after swallowing all of the dried acrid sweat that had accumulated from being worn so often. She was looking forward to a break. The first visit from the giant woman was uneventful as she realized that Lauren did not show any signs of acknowledgement of her presence. The little slave girl was unsure whether to feel relief or fright going unnoticed. But a few minutes the little slave girl’s world would thrown into complete chaos as she was treated to the sight of the meaty wiggling toes entering the flat she occupied. Turning and running as fast as she could the little slave girl tried to out run the intruding foot but was ultimately caught and fell under the arching toes. Her world was now completely black as the foot took up residence with her. The slave girl knew her place as just a tenant of the flat and that the owner being the foot could evict her at any moment which just a simple scrunch of the toes or if she was knocked loose and fell under the ball of her foot. Either way of dying sent shivers down her spine. The slave girl was now a passenger along for the ride.

Lauren meanwhile was too caught up making it to her exam on time to realize that the little slave girl from the night before was trapped with her foot. Arriving at her exam with just a few minutes to spare she took her seat a gathered herself. As she got herself into the zone she felt something her right flat. Thinking it might just be a pebble or something she wiggled her toes to try and feel what it was. But she realized that she was feeling little hands and feet kicking and punching the arches of her toes. ‘Shit I totally forgot I left her in there last night,’ she thought to herself. Scrunching her toes on the struggling form she could swear that she felt the little girls screams vibrate the skin of her toes. ‘I guess she’ll be my foots stress ball after all. She better hope this test isn’t that hard or she’ll be paste by the end of it.’ Lauren tapped her foot a few times to elicit even more reactions form the little slave girl. She giggled at her little punches because it tickled her toes. Lauren had to hold back the urge to scrunch her toes really hard since she didn’t want to kill her, yet. ‘She better be careful or I might just crush the life right out of her if she keeps this up.’ Lauren squeezed the girl a little harder to try and signal her to stop tickling her toes. Luckily for both the little slave girl and Lauren she got the hint and calmed down.

The temperature inside the flat quickly rose, making both the tiny girl and the giant foot sweat. But the foot had an odor that quickly started to grow worse with each passing minute. Occasionally Lauren would lift her heels out of the flat to air them out. Each time the slave girl would see a sliver of light penetrate the underside of the front of the foot. She would shove her head toward the light and could feel the cool outside. She tried sucking in as much air as possible, even though it still had the stench of foot sweat mixed with it, it was better than the air she was breathing moments before. But unfortunately for the tiny slave girl her reprieve was short lived. Lauren’s heel dropped back into the flat, resealing her little foot toy in total darkness. The little slave girl then decided that it might be prudent for her to appease her goddess. She began to massage the underside of the meaty toes.

Lauren loved feeling the little slave girl massaging her toes. She knew that she must’ve realized that there was no escape and felt defeated. Lauren’s toes lovingly squeezed the tiny girl a few times. After what seemed like an eternity Lauren finally finished her test. Luckily for the slave girl she had survived and was one step closer to breathing fresh air. As Lauren left the classroom she saw some friends hanging out. The group of girls decided to go have lunch together, much to the disappointment of the tiny slave girl writhing in Lauren’s flat. The temperature in the flat was unbearable. It felt like she was being cooked alive and the smell was becoming more and more putrid. She thought to herself that she spent all night licking and nearly gagging, cleaning this flat only to have it occupied by the same foot that made it so dirty in the first place. The realization of how useless she truly was hit her hard and she began to cry. She felt alone and didn’t see the point of anything anymore. Everything she did was to serve a cruel and sadistic girl who would ultimately end her life when she felt like it.

Lauren and her friends made it to one of the dining halls and sat down to eat. Lauren tore through her food in no time. Her friends looked at her like she was a crazed animal. “What? I’m starving, I haven’t eaten anything since last night.” Lauren said. The girls all laughed and continued talking about various topics, such as boys, clothes, and summer plans. The tiny slave girl felt her stomach drop when Lauren crossed her legs. She found the foot dangling in the air and could feel it swirling around. Even in her confined space she was still tossed around the flat. She was battered and bruised as Lauren didn’t even give any thought to the tiny slave girl in her flat. After was seemed like hours of torture the tiny slave girl decided that enough was enough. She bit the underside of Lauren’s toe. Feeling a tiny prick on the underside of one of her toes, Lauren, without breaking her concentration with her friends, squeezed her toes so hard that she felt the tiny slave girl become nothing but jelly in her flat. The toes squeezed with so much power that the girl didn’t even have anytime to process the ungodly amount of pain before she was killed. Lauren felt the mushy remains of the girl between her toes. ‘I guess her friends with be cleaning her up when I get home,’ she thought to herself.

The group of girls talked for another hour, completely oblivious that their friend had just killed a slave girl with her toes. After lunch Lauren made her way back to her apartment. When she entered she noticed Leah wasn’t home. She always loved when she had the apartment to herself. Walking to her room, Lauren opened to door and immediately began to tear off her clothes until she was down to her underwear. She walked over to her bed and sat down. She took off the flat that had the tiny slave girl and brought it up to her face. She peered into the toe section of the flat and saw the remains of the girl. Her guts had been squeezed out and blood covered the bottom of the flats. Lauren looked at her foot and saw that it was covered in blood. Taking a whiff of her foot she cringed at the smell. “Whew my foot stinks, I guess she really wanted to get out, maybe if that bitch hadn’t bit me I would’ve given her some air, oh well too bad for her.” Lauren put her flat back on and walked into her closet to get her last few slaves to clean the mess her toes made.

She brought the box out to the living room and plopped down onto the couch. Holding the box of slaves in her lap she popped open the top and smiled down at her terrified slaves. They all huddled together in a corner, fearful of what was coming. “Hello my servants, I’m afraid I have some sad news for you, one of your peers decided to bite my poor toesies, so I crushed the life from her. Now you guys are going to clean up her remains from my feet and my flat. I expect both to be spotless.” The tiny slaves tried to prepare themselves for the gruesome sight they were about to be presented. “Oh and just as a heads up, my feet are a little ripe, so good luck with that.” Lauren then dumped the four slaves onto the table in front of the couch. She then pinched one of the girls between her fingers and brought her up to her billboard face. “You get the honor of cleaning my flat, have fun in there.” Lauren bent over and released her grip on the girl. She fell into the flat and was immediately hit by the smell. The tiny slave girl wanted to gag but held it in since she knew she would have to lick it up. She looked toward the toe section of the flat and saw the bloody remains of her fellow tiny. After a few minutes of licking the blood and guts of her fellow tiny, the slave girl couldn’t take it anymore and broke down crying. She beat her fists against the padded sole of the flat. Her tears streamed down her face as she cried and screamed until her voice was hoarse.

Meanwhile outside on the table, the three slaves were having a bit more difficult time trying to clean Lauren’s giant feet. Since Lauren took one of their ranks from them, they were left with an odd number which made it difficult for the lone person to clean her rank foot. Every so often she would peer over them to check on them. “You little shits are about to join your friend if you don’t pick up the pace.” She bellowed to them. Despite their best efforts to work through their exhaustion they just couldn’t please the giant woman no matter how they did. Suddenly the giant walls of flesh were lifted away from them. Then a sight they didn’t want to see, Lauren’s face coming closer to them. They looked up as they saw the giant nostrils flair as she breathed through her nose. Then the gates to hell cracked open as the lips parted slightly and a torrent of warm breath washed over them like a tidal wave. “Well I gave you shits a few chances and what did you do? Nothing, now my feet still feel dirty and you guys don’t seem to be worth keeping around anymore. But you know who would like to say goodbye to you people, my stomach.” She bellowed. Lauren’s giant hand swooped across the table roughly grabbing the little people. Doing everything in one motion, Lauren brought her snacks over her head and dumped them into her awaiting maw. Once they landed on her salivating tongue Lauren’s jaw snapped shut sealing them to their fate.

Lauren’s face twisted as if she just sucked on a lemon since she could taste the saltiness and bitterness of the people in her mouth. ‘I knew I should’ve washed them off,’ she thought to herself. Lauren felt one of the tiny people trying to stand up on her tongue. The monster tongue suddenly came to life and lifted them into the air, causing the person standing up to lose his balance and fall backward to the awaiting throat. When he landed in the back the throat opened up to receive him. He tried grabbing onto something, anything but was pulled down by the powerful muscles as they grabbed ahold of his legs. His friends were helpless as they heard him scream for help. A few seconds later his screams were muffled by the throat and soon after that all they heard was a loud moan emanate from the throat that just swallowed their friend. Lauren felt the tiny slave land into her hungry stomach. She could feel his feeble attempts of trying to punch her stomach walls. Not wanting him to be lonely any longer Lauren tilted her head back and lifted her tongue, sending the two remaining people in her mouth to their horrible deaths. Waiting to feel them land in her stomach she was rewarded within a few seconds as she felt even more frantic attempts to escape her hungry stomach. As a cruel gesture Lauren patted her stomach, sending them into the rising stomach acids.

She then bent over and lifted the flat with the girl up to her face. “Hello little one, guess what? You are the only tiny I have left, your friends are roasting in my stomach right now, I can still feel them in there. But they won’t be alive much longer. I see you did an okay job cleaning my flat, still smells a bit but the mess my toes made is gone.” Lauren then tilted the flat, making the girl slide to the heel of the shoe. She then turned it over, dumping her onto her open palm. “Now what to with you. You don’t have anymore friends and since you’re a girl, you’re probably useless to me now. I could send you to meet your friends, which by the way feel like they’re almost to the pearly gates. Or I could fuck your brains out. Mmm, what to do…” Lauren debated while staring at her. “Oh I know! I’ll bring you to chapter and set you free amongst on the floor and see how long you survive, probably not long, especially if you’re caught by certain girls.” Lauren closed her hand on the girl and carried her back to her room. Setting her on her dresser, Lauren sat in her desk chair and opened up her anatomy book to study. She just so happened to open the book to the section about the human stomach and digestion. “Ha how ironic, I guess I’ll read about what my little snacks are going through in me right now.
Chapter 6 by gts555
Lauren headed out with her little slave girl in her purse. Before chapter she decided that she wanted to get a pedicure. She went to the nail salon that she frequented for her beauty needs, but this time she had a more sinister reason for going today. There was a girl that worked at the salon that Lauren thought talked shit about her in her native tongue. She always seemed to give Lauren attitude when it came to recommending other beauty treatments. Lauren felt like she was a complete bitch that needed to be taught a lesson, and today was going to be the day that she taught her that lesson.

“Hi I’d like to get my toes done if that’s possible.” The front desk lady told her that they had a spot open. “Oh would it possible for Wen to do my nails?” she asked.

“She’s just finishing up with another client, if you don’t mind waiting for a few moments she’ll be right with you,” the older lady said.

Lauren was shown the seat that she would get her pedicure done. Sitting down she opened up the magazine she grabbed from the front. After reading it for a few minutes Wen finally arrived. “Hello ma’am what can I do for you today?” she asked. Lauren put the magazine down and smiled at her. She noticed Wen’s face turn from a happy and enthusiastic one to a sour and disappointed one in a split second. “What do you want?” Wen asked in annoyance. “I just want a simple pedicure, is that so much to ask?” Lauren said in as innocent a tone as she could do.

Wen let out another annoyed breath as she got to work. She made it obvious that she could smell Lauren’s feet and that she was displeased by the aroma being emitted from them. Every time Wen would clean off her tools Lauren would wiggle her toes. Wen looked at her each time with an annoyed look. She rolled her eyes a few times as she continued cleaning Lauren’s toes. After a few minutes of cleaning and smoothing out Lauren’s toe nails, Wen started to paint them. All the while Lauren stared intently at the girl at her feet. She couldn’t help but imagine her shrunk and at her mercy. Lauren pictured her begging and pleading for mercy as she was stuck between the very toes she was servicing. After a few minutes Wen had finished painting Lauren’s toes and was cleaning up her area. She had packed all of her tools when she looked up at Lauren. “Is there anything else I can do for you?” she asked in a disgusted tone.

“Well there is one thing you can do for me,” Lauren replied. Lauren had a devilish smile on her face which made Wen uncomfortable. “What?” Wen asked.

“Shrink” Lauren replied. Before Wen could figure out what Lauren said she found herself diminishing in size. Next thing she knew everything around her was huge. Suddenly her world shook when a pair of giant feet landed on either side of her. They were enormous compared to her and she didn’t know what to do. Wen looked up the giant pillars that the feet were attached to and barely made out the face that was staring down at her. But when she figured out the face her eyes bulged open and she screamed in pure horror. “You bitch what did you do to me?” Wen screamed. Lauren of course couldn’t hear the tiny girl between her feet. Bending over, Lauren pinched the girl between her fingers and brought her up to her face. She chuckled at the now tiny girl as she thrashed wildly trying to break free from her grip. “I don’t think you’d want me to drop you from this height little girl, you would die from the impact,” Lauren said to the tiny girl. Lauren smiled at her that made Wen’s skin crawl from fear. She was at the complete mercy of this giant psycho bitch that could end her life at the drop of a hat. “Aww is someone scared?” Lauren asked in a baby voice.

She turned to sit back down and brought the girl closer to her face. She could more easily make out the terrified expression that was etched on her face. “I must look huge to you, I could practically fit you up one of my nostrils.” Lauren flared her nose and noticed Wen stare at the appendage on her face. Wen didn’t know what to do or what to say. She figured that since she wasn’t always the nicest toward Lauren that talking some sense into her was out of the question. Wen could only cry as she dangled between two giant fingers as she was held in front of the billboard sized face. “You know all of this could’ve been avoided if you had just been nice to me, but no, you had to be a bitch and now you’re here, shrunk between my fingers.” Lauren was soaking in every second of Wen’s terrified look. She looked around the salon to make sure no one had seen her shrink Wen. Feeling like she got away with it she grabbed her purse and dropped the little cosmetologist in. “Now you two play nice in there,” Lauren said to the two girls in her purse. She sealed them inside and headed out.

The two girls were battered and bruised as the contents within Lauren’s purse were thrown about. “I’m Wen, what’s your name?” she asked. “Natalie,” replied the other girl, whose clothes emitted a powerful aroma. A few minutes later Lauren arrived back at her house and walked directly back to her room with her new prize. The two tiny girls were temporarily blinded when bright light shone down on them from the purse’s opening. Then the light was blotted out when Lauren’s giant hand entered the purse, looking like a giant claw with talons that could cut them up. She quickly grabbed the two girls and placed them onto her desk. Wen took in the sight of Lauren’s room. Everything was huge. All of the surrounding furniture looked like buildings. She couldn’t believe just how small she was. Wen turned toward Natalie who sat in a ball on the table with the look of a completely broken person. “What’s wrong Natalie?” Wen asked. Natalie looked up at Wen and simply shook her head. “We’re both going to die,” she said. The words shook Wen to her core, she didn’t know how to reply.

Lauren meanwhile was busy trying to figure out what she wanted to wear to tonight’s chapter meeting. The dress code wasn’t fancy but at least look like you cleaned up. She decided on a floral dress that stopped just above her knees. For shoes she decided to show off her newly pedicured feet so she chose to wear sandals. When she finished getting dressed she walked over to her desk. Bending over she plucked Natalie up and stood to her full height. “You are coming with me, as for you, get to know your new home. I’ll be back later.” Lauren stuffed Natalie into her purse again and left. Wen was left in the room all by herself. She stood atop the desk peering across the expansive landscape that surrounded her. She looked for a means to get down to the ground and maybe escape. Looking over the edge of the desk she figured that the drop would kill her. She then looked on the desk that she might be able to use as a rope to repel down. After searching all over the desk she couldn’t find anything that would be of use. Walking back over the edge of the desk she sat down with her legs hanging over the edge. She felt completely hopeless as she sat and waited for the giant woman to come back.

Lauren arrived at the sorority house excited to release Natalie in the house. She hoped that she would be able to witness what fate awaited Natalie but was just as satisfied with the knowledge that she was doomed no matter what. Before she went in Lauren addressed the little girl. “Now when I get inside I’m going to put you on the floor. If you try to climb onto my feet or sneak into my purse I’ll kill you. You’re better off trying to find someone else to become a slave to. Other than that good luck not getting stepped on tonight.” Lauren laughed as she opened her car door and walked into the house. Seeing some friends she migrated toward the group and gossiped with them until the meeting started. After a few minutes of standing and talking the doors to the banquet room opened. Lauren and her friends made their way into the room and sat at the same table. Putting her purse on the floor Lauren discreetly picked Natalie out of the purse and dropped her under the curtain covered table.

Natalie looked around and saw that she was surrounded by feet, giant feet that could crush her in a heartbeat and the owners of these feet wouldn’t even notice. Meanwhile Lauren was thinking about the little girl dodging her sisters feet. A big smirk emerged on her face as she pictured the girl being stepped on or taken prisoner by someone else. Then she began to think who she hoped might find her and take her home as their personal toy. Looking around the room at her fellow sorority sisters she picked out a few that she figured would make little Natalie’s life a living hell. There were three girls in particular that she hoped Natalie would be dumb enough to try and sneak away with them. The first girl’s name was Kersten. Lauren had heard stories about how she would torture the people she shrunk, ripping their limbs off and other mutilation techniques were her favorites. The second girl was Mary. She was a burly girl since she played softball. Lauren had heard that after her team lost a game against a rival team she went to the team’s hotel and waited for them to get on the bus. She shrunk the bus along with all the people on board and took it home with her. Mary bragged how she used the bus as a dildo with all the people inside and then ate them after she was done.

Then there was Danielle. Lauren remembered a story she told about a trip she took to Africa. She said that she went to a village and shrunk everyone in it and took them back to her hotel. Danielle told in extreme detail how she tortured the poor villagers that didn’t understand a word she spoke. She ate whole families as well as fucked them. She used some of them to give herself manicures and pedicures. Lauren then recalled how she noticed Danielle wearing some kind of new jewelry. Come to find out that the jewelry she was wore was the skeletal remains of some of the people she ate. Danielle said that she kept a few villagers around until she shit out their friends and then made them dig out their remains from her logs of shit. She made a necklace, a bracelet, and some toe rings out of their bones. Knowing her she was probably wearing some of her human jewelry.

Natalie had narrowly escaped from being crushed by some girl as she made her way out from under the table with Lauren. As she walked through the table cloth she was greeted by a truly chilling sight. She was surrounded by giant girls. Everywhere she looked was the same thing just different girls. Natalie felt a chill run down her spine as she didn’t know where to go or who she could trust. She remembered Lauren talking about certain girls and how they treated shrunk people like her even worse than Lauren but she had no idea what they looked like. Natalie then began to walk to the table across from where she had come from. But as she was just nearing the half way point Natalie noticed out of the corner of her eye a giant form walking toward her. She turned and froze in fear as she saw a giant girl walking right to her. Natalie snapped out of her fear and sprinted toward the table. But she saw that surroundings were cast in darkness from the giant foot of the walking girl. Natalie then jumped just in time as the giant foot landed right where she was. Turning over she looked at the giant foot as is sat for a second before lifting high into the air. Natalie sat catching her breath as she thought about the fact that she had nearly become a stain on the foot of some bitchy sorority girl.

A few moments later Natalie lifted the table cloth and entered the table tent. Looking around she was frightened to see the feet under this table were even bigger than the ones she had just left behind. She was startled when one of the pairs of feet slammed right next to her. Looking at the giant appendage Natalie thought to herself that if she had been standing where the foot landed that her body would’ve practically exploded from the impact. As she stared at the now resting foot she was torn away from her trance when she heard what sounded like a small voice calling out for help. Looking around to find the source of the voice. She saw that it was coming from the feet just next to her and walked over to the voice. Natalie’s eyes bulged when she saw that there were two people wedged between the toes of the foot. They were teenage sisters that looked battered and bruised, likely from the very toes they were trapped between now. “Please help us” one of the girls said in a hushed tone. Natalie walked up to the meaty toes and was immediately hit by the stale sweaty aroma that came from them. She tried grabbing one of them that reached for her. But the owner of the foot felt the movement going on between her toes and scrunched her toes, causing the two girls to screech in pain. When the toes settled back to their natural resting position, Natalie tried to help pull the pained girl. But then the foot began to rise causing Natalie to fall off the sandal.

She watched as the foot containing the sisters rose high into the air. But then she saw a hand reach under the table and go for the foot that now floated high above. Natalie noticed that the hand grabbed one of the girls and retracted out of sight. But not long after leaving the hand returned to the foot. Natalie watched as the foot then landed on the ground in front of her. But as she walked up to the toes she saw that something was wrong. The other sister was crying hysterically as she looked at where her sister was. But the sister’s neck had been broken. Her head was facing the wrong way as Natalie saw the back of the girls head while the front of her body faced her. Natalie fell to her knees seeing the gruesome sight. She felt responsible for the poor girls death. Looking at the still crying sister she couldn’t believe that she had just had front row seats to her sister’s horrible death. Natalie didn’t know what to say or do as she sat with her legs folded under her. As the girl between the toes continued to cry, Natalie heard the sound of clapping and cheering. Then some of the feet from under the table left which indicated to her that the meeting must be over. Not wanting to be stuck where she sat she boldly climbed between the toes in front of her as the spread for just long enough for her to easily get between them.

Natalie immediately regretted her choice when the toes clamped together making it feel like she was going to be crushed between them. Fortunately the pressure relented as the owner of the toes seemed to stand up. The next few minutes made Natalie sick to her stomach since she had never been trapped between Lauren’s toes as she walked around. It felt like being on a roller coaster, made of flesh and muscle. After what seemed like an eternity between the toes the giant girl finally arrived back at her place. As they entered Natalie tried to get an idea of the place but was unable to since the giant girl walked straight to her room. The giant girl entered her room and immediately crashed onto her bed. She laid down for a few moments with her feet flat on the ground. When she sat up she lifted the foot containing the two sisters. But when she looked at her toes she noticed something different. “Oh what do we have here, it looks like we got ourselves a new toy,” she cooed excitedly. Natalie stared up shaking in fear. “So you must have been the one that was trying to get this dumb bitch from my toes. Well you cost her her life just so you know. Speaking of which I thought I told you to make sure your sister didn’t try anything stupid, but you failed, miserably.” The other girl stared up at the giant girl trembling in fear. “I told you what would happen if you didn’t stop her. You forced my hand, I snapped her little neck like a twig and I have a half a mind to do the same to you.” The girl’s blood froze hearing her threaten to break her neck like her sisters.

“Please don’t, I’m so sorry. I tried stopping her but she didn’t listen. Please don’t kill me!” she screamed and begged. “Oh shut up before I do snap your little neck,” the giant girl said. “As for you new girl,” she said while picking Natalie from between her toes, “I hope you’re rugged cause I am going to put you through your paces. Your little friends between my toes is all that’s left from a bus full of tourists I shrunk down, isn’t that right little shit,” the giant asked the girl still trapped between her toes. The girl trapped didn’t answer quickly enough which made the giant squeeze her toes. This elicited a loud shriek of pain and the little girl nodded furiously. “See, and they only last me a week. Some of them found their way into my stomach, others couldn’t cut it as my foot slaves, but most of them I just tortured and killed for fun.”

Natalie couldn’t believe that a person could be so sadistic to fellow human beings. She seemed to live to torment and kill. All of this made Natalie regret climbing between this giant girls toes. All Natalie could think about was trying to escape, even though she knew it would be difficult. “So I’m going to go out some parties, I’ll be nice and give you the night off, so you can mentally prepare yourself for what’s to come, but as for your little friend, she’s coming with me and I doubt she’ll make it through the night so I hope you’ve said your goodbyes.”

The giant girl stood up and walked over to her dresser and placed her in a clear plastic container. She watched from within her new prison the giant girl get undressed. Natalie saw the giant girl bend over and pick the girl from between her toes and address her. “Since you did such a shitty job licking the sweat from between my toes, I think I’m going to give you a new job as my official wedgie picker. For your sake you better do a good job or else my ass will gobble you up.” The giant used her free hand to pull open one of her ass cheeks as she dangled the poor girl in front of the giant orbs of muscle and flesh. “Say hello to your new home little shit. Ha you might even end up as a shit stain by the end of the night if you don’t do your job well.” The girl cried as she was slowly brought between the awaiting ass of the giant. Once secured in place the giant girl released her grip on her cheek and let it slam the girl into the other cheek. Natalie watched on in horror from her plastic prison as the giant girl flexed her ass to move the girl exactly where she wanted her.

“Mmm she feels so good in there, I feel her little hands trying to pry my cheeks open, too bad for her she’ll never see the light of day again. I wonder if I should’ve told her that no wedgie picker has every made it out alive. Ah whatever it’s not like her life matters anyway.” Natalie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. This giant bitch was so cold hearted that she didn’t car that she was going to kill someone, especially in such a cruel way. But then again being this size death caused by these giant girls would be cruel. The giant girl continued getting ready. After a few minutes she was dressed and ready for a night of debauchery. Before she left she looked at Natalie in the fish bowl and smiled at her. “You want to join your little friend? I’m sure she could use the help, but I doubt even with you in there you’ll both succeed in avoiding getting eaten by my ass, it sure does get hungry sometimes,” the giant girl said. To accentuate her point she slapped her ass which caused waves to ripple across the perfectly shaped cheeks. Natalie kept a stoic look on her face until the giant girl shut the door to her room, which caused Natalie break down into tears.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5098