To Be a Tool by TufLove
Summary:

Your role in life is no longer within your control and you are now just the tool of another. 


Categories: Giantess, Object, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1867 Read: 28369 Published: April 21 2015 Updated: April 23 2015
Story Notes:

This story is in 2nd person - with it being my first time attempting writing anything this way. I think it turned out alright. 

 

1. Chapter 1 by TufLove

2. Chapter 2 by TufLove

Chapter 1 by TufLove

You wake up feeling out of sorts. You cannot see anything and cannot for the life of you tell where you are. All you know is that you feel wound tight, as though your body folded in on itself. Your world feels cramped, but as you try to shift, you realize you cannot move. Panic is beginning to well up in you, but it does nothing to help as you wait for your environment to change or your body to start functioning.

Eerily, you notice that you also can not hear, taste, or smell anything. The only thing you can sense is the flat weight that presses upon you. Time is indiscernible, passing without any measurement. You notice that you do not feel tired or hungry, just helpless.

Out of nowhere, your world shifts. You feel the vertigo of being lifted at an immense speed and the weight presses further into your body. To one side, the weight is torn away, revealing cooler air and light, but you realize that you cannot see the change; you just have a sense that it has. Your world turns so that the opening faces upward and the confinement moves away from your body, slightly. A solid warmth moves into the new space, pressing into you from either side. You are lifted out of your prison, into open air, held up by large fleshy prongs.

You hear a voice, but you know that there was no sound. It resonates within your mind, registering as words. Do you know where you are?

You cannot help but think that the question asked is a ridiculous one. No, I do not know where I am, you think to yourself.

A chuckle sounds in your head, alerting you to the fact that your thoughts were heard. Let me show you, the voice offers. Your mind reels as you can suddenly see, your eyes trained at your hand, which holds a newly unwrapped condom. Do you know where you are now? You are confused. You try to look around, to shift your vision, but your eyes refuse to move. You will not succeed in shifting your vision – those are my eyes you are looking through.

As the thought sounds in your mind, you notice that the hand you are staring at is not yours. The hand turns, displaying the condom, and you feel your body tilt with the movement. You feel your heart drop as you try to deny what is being presented to you.

You are starting to get it, the voice tells you in an encouraging fashion that seems so out of place. And now that you get it, I can move on.

Your vision shifts outward, beyond the condom – beyond you. You register bare, hairy legs and as your vision continues to shift, you see a massive, partially erect cock. A hand comes into your line of sight and begins coaxing the dick towards full arousal. And then the hand holding the condom moves. You feel your body meet fleshy heat and a slight moisture as you watch the condom get placed on the very tip of the phallus. Your fears are confirmed as your body is unraveled, getting completely filled to the brim by the cock. You are stretched beyond your natural shape and all you can feel is the heat and pulse of the monster that resides within your entire body.

When you are in your proper place, a hand strokes lazily along the length of the cock, stretching you further as more blood fills that dick. Your job, from now on, is to catch all of my semen as I enjoy many pleasures in life. Do a good job for me. You can feel the smile in the voice, mocking your existence.

Vision shifts away from you, to a woman’s face. She has drunk with lust, and you watch her lips form the words “fuck me – I am ready.” The fingers leave your body and you watch the two bodies get situated on a bed.

Which hole do you think we are going to enter? Panic fills you nearly as much as the phallus that gives you shape with the precum spilling into you. You struggle to grasp your new position in life. Have you ever been inside a woman before?

When the two bodies are situated, vision returns to you as what feels like your face, but is really just the tip of the man’s cock which you cover, smears around the vaginal juices that drool out of the aroused woman. Then you are pressed to her opening, teasing for a moment before watching your body slowly disappear within her. You feel the man’s cock and the woman’s pussy meld together around you in a crushing grip that affords no comfort.

You are pulled from her warmth, her juices soaking your whole length, before you are slammed back into her, friction making the already molten cave sear your being. After watching yourself slip in and out of her a few times, your connection to vision is lost and you are left to feel the steady pump of your body into the woman.

You are getting used to the rhythm, learning when to brace for impact, but then things shift and you are temporarily in open air. It is so jarring to feel the rush of cold, but then you are being thrust back into the woman, reaching deeper, being consumed further. The tempo changes, becoming more frantic, and the heat and fluid becomes more suffocating.

Are you ready to do your job?

You try to protest, to scream back with your thoughts, but you feel a last powerful thrust and molten semen explodes into you, expanding you to the point of pain. The woman constricts around you, sucking the semen out of the cock and into your body. A few lazy pumps slosh the semen around in your guts.

You are pulled into the cool air once more and vision returns. You watch the hands of the man pinch your body to keep the semen from escaping and pull you off his cock. He ties your body, sealing his spunk within you, making you a permanent containment unit. You see his hand toss you without care and you do not even see your body hit the floor as he moves back to his lover, your vision vanishing again. You are left with only the sensation of being full of his steadily cooling seed. 

End Notes:

I would love feedback. Thanks.

Chapter 2 by TufLove
Author's Notes:

A short addition. Sorry it is not longer.

You wake with your first thought being, please let that have been a dream!

 The world is dark and you quickly realize that you have a weight pressing into both sides of your body. Dread surges through you and you put all of your energy into trying to make your body move, to no avail. You are now aware of what this means and you want to vomit, but you do not have the means. You remember your consciousness fading away from the cold semen that had filled you as you lay on the floor, discarded. It felt like you immediately jumped through time to this moment, back in a wrapper.

 Another day and a full ball-sack to empty, the recognizable mental voice sounds through your head, holding a merry tone. It makes you sick how little this man cares about your feelings and how he is joyed by the fact that he will dump what seems like gallons of viscous spunk into you.  

 

Your mind is assaulted by sudden vision and you are looking to the unopened condom on the nightstand next to his bed. You already know that it is you that lies there and you feel the man’s grin in your mind. His closer hand retrieves your packaging and he brings you up to his mouth to open up your prison.

 You see him coaxing his cock up and before long you are being conformed to his dick, taking the shape of every vein as your own. He is still growing within you, expanding you to your limits, as he strokes himself.

 

You watch him handle his meat, pumping it steadily. You wonder why you have not seen the woman, why she would be willing to wait while he lazily got himself off. His cock pulsates regularly and generates immense amounts of heat within you. His fingers massage the head of his phallus and you feel a particularly powerful twitch. Precum is trickling into your insides.

 His eyes travel upward and close, leaving you in darkness as he begins to pump his cock with more fervor. You soon realize what is happening. There is no partner for him this time. He is masturbating and using you to make sure he does not have a mess to clean up. You are just a convenience to him, a means to an end. A cum filled, pleasurable only for him end. You are his cum dump. You have no other purpose in life.

 His fingers are gripping you rather firmly as they move up and down your length. You can feel the twitches of his cock quicken and the heat rise and you know he is getting close. The hand leaves you for just one moment and when it returns, you feel a warm slime coat you as he continues to jerk himself. He spit in his hand, you realize, his pace now very quick.

 And then his molten junk explodes into you, ballooning your body to make room. He pumps shakily, squeezing out all he can. He releases his dick, which stands up for a few moments before slowly descending to rest on his stomach. You can feel his body rise and fall with his breathing, quick at first, but steadily calming. You try not to think about how you have semen pooling in your guts, but you can feel it sticking to everything it can touch, coating your insides. And the monster cock still remains lodged within you.

 You feel the man sigh and then your world twists as he stands. You still grip his dick, but part of you hangs painfully from the tip, weighed down by the massive amount of spunk he had released. He is still mostly erect as he begins to walk and vision returns to you. He approaches a computer chair, sitting heavily. He begins searching the web and you find it very disorienting to not be able to control the eye movement, so keeping up with what he was reading was impossible. That is, until he seemed to find what he was looking for.

 His eyes and your vision trained on an image and while it took you a moment to figure out what that image was, you knew it was not something you would enjoy. It was a new possible existence for you – a preview of what was to come. The image was of a fleshlight, a tool used for penile masturbation. And you would become it. I am going to have so much fun, the voice chuckles, as your consciousness fades away, with the last thing you remembering being your removal from the man’s cock and being tied off.

End Notes:

Reviews are always helpful. Feel free to make requests.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5077