Bad Timing by EDai
Summary:

Just a series of bad timing stories.


Categories: Object, Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 22790 Read: 121548 Published: April 17 2015 Updated: July 26 2017
Story Notes:

Coming soon:

11. S- Currently unknown. I've been wanting a proper feet-centered chapter lately, so this might be it.

12. T- The Toy Store

13. D- The Hapeless Halloween

14. N- The Insulted Roomate

15. E- The Loud Ass

16. R- The Party Crasher

17. A- The Hardware Store

18. W- The Bully's Victim

19. A- The Christmas Dinner

20. F- The Boss's Daughter

21. E- The Office Cleaner

22. O- The Ruined Easter

23. C- Currently Uknown

24. A- The Toilet Prank

25. J- The Rejected Girl

 

 

1. Julie Juice by EDai

2. Alex's Games by EDai

3. McKendra by EDai

4. Annette's Assets by EDai

5. Sally Rose Rises by EDai

6. Sally Rose Sits by EDai

7. Equestrian Erica by EDai

8. Sally Rose Stays by EDai

9. Reagan's Retreat by EDai

10. A Blossoming Bitch by EDai

Julie Juice by EDai
Author's Notes:

Includes watersports, F/f, and mentioned but not included lesbian action. Moved this from chapter 2 to chapter 1.

Never had a shift started out going so smoothly but quickly ended up going terribly awfully. Julie had started the evening kissing her new girl goodnight -- HER GIRLFRIEND, AH! -- and practically skipped through the restaurant's front doors, patting the keepsake in her pocket, with hardly a thought as to the night ahead of her. Instead, her mind was just on her girlfriend, Ally; Short, black hair; Sharp, blue eyes; and she was short as fuck! Julie hadn’t measured her or anything, but anything was short compared to her own 5’9” of height, and even still, Ally only came up to her tits.

Still, she was barely through the door when just about everything that could go to shit, did. A rude little boy, angry that his parents had decided he’d been too much trouble during their early dinner, tossed his sister’s pie through the air. Julie didn’t figure he meant to paint her blonde hair a slimey, cherry red, but that’s what he had done, and no amount of apologizing from his parents was going to un-dye her hair. Instead, she had to spend the first 20 minutes of her shift washing her hair in the sink. And, that still didn’t get all of the gunk out of her hair.

None of the other waitress’s were happy to pick up her slack, but they all understood why she bailed into the bathroom for so long. When she went back to wait on tables, her hair was still slightly wet, and her shoulders were not spared. If she had been shorter, she reflected, she wouldn’t have gotten hit in the head by it. Add to that, given it was Friday, it was a busy night. She spent all of it waiting on graceless assholes and running food to those same, ungrateful tables. No less than 15 of her tables blamed her for the issues in the restaurant that could be traced back to a lack of kitchen staff, and so she was already going to be leaving her shift with no more than 30 bucks, when her usual haul on a long, busy night shift was closer to a hundred.

The hours ticked by; Someone complimented her hair sarcastically, stating that, ‘You look lovely with your hair stuck together like that!’ Another patron wondered aloud if Julie was wasting time trying to die the rest of her hair, ‘Gunky red,’ instead of delivering food to tables. The only sympathetic faces that Julie could find that night were in her coworkers, some who were having nearly worse nights than she was. The kitchen staff were all far too overworked to notice anything happening on the floor, but the hostesses had all the time in the world to send scorn the waitresses way, not just Julie, over the idea that it must be their fault everything was moving so slowly.

Finally, though, as all things do, things finally started calming down. The majority of the dinner rush had come and passed and although Julie’s hair felt nearly solid in the one spot, her shoulders were dry, and she didn’t feel too sweaty or gross. She had neglected to hide those positive thoughts from the Universe, though, which immediately sought to make her eat those words to make up for pie-boy’s sister, who could never touch her pie again. A group of high school girls came strolling into the restaurant, and as one of the hostesses passed Julie as she was leaving the kitchen, Julie was sure that she saw the bitch give her a cold glance and an asshole’s smirk.

The group of girls, at least 15 in all, were quickly and efficiently moved into her section, and the bitch who was hosting them quickly informed them that Julie would be their waitress tonight. The same Julie who was striding behind her as that same hostess informed the table that, ‘You should let us know if she fails to meet your expectations, she’s on thin ice as it is.” None of which was the least bit true; Julie had never fucking once had an issue with management, and she had the kind of relationship with her managers that made her easy to correct if she needed correcting.

As though that weren’t enough, when she did make it to the large group, every single one of them started telling her their orders all at once. None of them seemed to notice that they were all talking to the same person, nor that anyone else was talking. When she asked them to go one at a time, they all decided they would each, individually, be going first… At the same time, again. Julie did the best she could to gather as much as she could, and read the order back a few times to people who weren’t really listening after she started listing meals back to them.

It was inevitable, really, that some of their meals were neglected or incorrect. Julie did her best to correct their orders quickly, and she just so happened to be just good enough that no one needed their plate entirely remade. Finally sated, or thinking they were, Julie slunk off to the kitchen for a moment’s breath. Something poked the tall waitress in the side as she was leaning against the wall and made her jump. She nearly cursed, but last second professionalism kicked in as she recognized the owner.

Mrs. Grannis was in her mid-forties, her hair was clearly greying at the roots, and she was a slight bit shorter than Julie herself. Their outfits weren’t too terribly different, either; Both in black dress pants, white button-ups; Only Julie wore flats, and Grannis wore high heels. “Seems like you’re having a bit of a rough night, Mrs. Jones.” It was definitely a statement.

“Uhm, just a little bit, Ma’m.” Julie tried to reply curtly and politely, but her eyes were drooping a little bit, and she felt plainly exhausted. “I’m sure you’ve heard about the pie that hit me in the head as I came in today?”

“I did. I hope you apologized to the family properly, and assured them that it was no trouble?"

 

Consummate professional, of course. “I did apologize a few times, but I was also trying to get clocked in bef-” 

 

“Are you saying you didn’t apologize properly, Julie?”

“I, well, I supp-”

“You suppose what?”

“I sup… No, ma’m, I don’t believe I did.”

“And, on top of that, Bethany informs me you’ve been neglecting the girls she brought in a few moments ago, and got several of their orders completely wrong?”

Managers were one thing; They all practically loved her, and not one of them would have brought her slight mistakes to the owner. Bethany, clearly the hostess who had given her the bitch vibe earlier, had decided she would circumvent the chain of command, and effectively tattled on her. “To be accurate, Mrs. Grannis, I got three things wrong from the table, and each issue was corrected in a timely and polite manner.”

“You’re calling my daughter a liar?”

Fuck. “N-No, Ma’m, but I don’t believe that she had a close enough nor accurate view of the --”

“So, she’s stupid instead?”

“N-No! I just don’t think-”

“Think?”

“I… I…” Julie slammed her eyes shut and tried to calm herself down. She was frazzled, frustrated, and she could feel herself losing control of -- When she opened her eyes, Mrs. Grannis wasn’t standing nearly as tall as she had been before. Instead, Julie found herself checking to see if anyone had noticed, or if any cameras were pointed at the kitchen opening. Deciding that, no, no one had seen, she scooped up tiny woman in front of her, and quickly stuffed her in her pants pocket. Julie knew she was lucky that the woman’s clothes had shrunken with her, as it would give her a chance to check on the girls’ table again, before informing her manager that she was running to the bathroom quickly.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit…” Julie whispered to herself as she crashed through the bathroom door, and into one of the stalls as quickly as she could. Pulling Mrs. Grannis’s struggling form from her pocket, Julie quickly found that the main reason Grannis hadn’t been loud enough for Julie to be found out was that pocket also held Ally’s dirty panties. Julie had gotten her girl off in the front seat of her car, and Ally had decided that she couldn’t possibly wear those panties home with how soiled they were.

“Fuck, I’m sorry, Mrs. Grannis!” Julie whispered, her voice as quiet as it could be. The small woman in her hands was barely 3 inches tall, and as small as she was, her voice hardly came out above a squeak. It did sound like she was asking a lot of questions, to which Julie knew she had none of the answers that the older woman would want to hear. “I want to explain, but it’ll really have to wait until --”

“Hey, freak, you do know that you’re not alone in here, right?”

“Ugh… Sorry?”

“Jesus, I can’t wait til Mom fires you later.”

Julie heard the scant reply as the door was swinging shut, and the idea that the woman in her palms had always meant to fire her today swirled in her mind. As did the adjective; Swirl. A moment later, Julie’s hands were empty, and she was undoing her pants. She had to shuffle a little bit to get them to slide down over her thighs, but then she was squatting over the toilet, slowly but finally plopping herself down. With a soft sigh, she relieved herself quickly into the toilet, her piss flowing quickly as her stomach quietly decided whether or not it had anything to contribute. Deciding it didn’t, Julie wiped herself up quickly, regretting not being on her period for once.

Tossing the toilet paper back into the toilet, Julie stood and quickly pulled up and redid her pants. Then, she turned, leaning over the toilet and staring at the contents for a moment. Feeling so many different kinds of relief, Julie waved as she pushed down on the lever, and quietly flushed Mrs. Grannis away, down down down. Before someone noticed she’d been gone for more than five minutes, Julie washed up and dried off quickly, barely responding as her manager asked her whether or not she had seen Mrs. Grannis. “Not the owner, but I’ve seen Bethany about a few times tonight.”

And, Bethany was next.

 

 

Alex's Games by EDai
Author's Notes:

Vore, transformation, crush, and insertion are all included in this chapter. Moved from Chapter 3 to chapter 2.

The sun rose high above the long, sandy beach, and the thousands of people gathered there were all doing something different. Such, of course, is the nature of individualism, but everywhere Alexandra could see, there were hot girls wearing bikinis, jacked dudes with nothing on above the waist, and yet none of them looked at her. Of all the hot individuals present, whether that be body or temperature, exactly none of them were actually looking at her.

Alex couldn’t blame them, really. She had medium length, plain brown hair. She had plain, mud-brown eyes. She hadn’t kept up with her exercising as of late, and she was starting to get a little bit chubby. Nothing awful or exactly unattractive, but she had almost thought of buying a one piece bathing suit on the drive from home. Maybe if she had, Alex wondered, she have someone fawning over here already. After all, she had come alone today expecting just such a thing, and being nearly an hour into a tan session without any company kind of pissed Alexandra off.

Slowly sitting up, the brunette glanced around her again. Alex squirmed on her towel, the damn thing moving like it still had a mind of it’s own.  People were everywhere, but true to cliche, there was really no one worth the time of day around her. It took Alex approximately five seconds to decide that that had to change, and she knew exactly how to do it. As an attractive young man veered around her towel, she willed her hat to fly off of her head, and land at his foot. In a sense, she was lucky that he was kind enough to stop and glance back, but not lucky enough for him to do more than kick the hat off of his foot and continue on his way.

Pouting just a little, Alex slowly started to climb to her knees, hoping someone else might happen by and grab her hat for her. The only person she noticed paying her any attention was a young woman, maybe 18 years old, which didn’t make her too much younger than Alex, but 5 years is enough of a gap to be kind of odd. All the same, she made eye contact with the youngling and waved her over. Obediently, the thing briskly walked over, and scooped up Alex’s hat.

Alex studied the teen as she leaned over to hand her her hat. She was a slight bit taller than Alex, maybe 5’4”, and this woman’s tan was already flawlessly perfect. “Thanks…” Alex started, pausing and waiting for a name. ‘Maria,’ had long, blonde hair tied back in a pony tail, a beautiful, bouncy butt and tits to match. The teen’s eyes were a lovely blue, and Alex took not but a moment to repeat herself, “Thanks, Maria!” Before the woman was gone but a blink later. No one, true to their nature, noticed that Maria had just popped off of the beach, and no one noticed that a lovely pink bikini hadn’t followed.

No matter, as Alex plucked the tiny blonde from the sand, she simultaneously willed the sand to swallow the evidence. Once it had done so, Alex unceremoniously reached up, peeled a bikini top from it’s place, and plopped Maria in with one of the larger woman’s tits. She could feel the tiny woman, who was facing away from Alex’s skin, bending backwards as the large nipple pressed against her tiny back. Maria naturally struggled, but all that did was entertain and to some degree please her much larger captor. Satisfied but for a moment, Alex laid back and focused on the sun against her skin and the bitch in her bikini top.

Quietly, Alex prodded her way into Maria’s mind, and listened to the tiny woman bitch at herself for thinking that a beautiful woman would wave a loser of a teenager over for anything other than to fuck her over. The little lesbo was right, of course, Alex especially enjoyed fucking people over. Not that being gay was wrong or anything, but being bi had far more advantages. For instance, Alex knew with certainty that she would enjoy a man drowning in her panties more than she would having a woman down there.

The woman would be able to do more if Alex didn’t intend on going for a swim at some point today. Women never struggled enough.

In the meantime, though, Alex went about finding a woman for her other cup. No immediate candidate popped up, until one nearly tripped over Alex’s leg. She grumbled and cursed at Alex a bit for being so, ‘unnoticeable,’ and before she could take another step, Alex had grabbed the bimbo’s leg and the next second the cunt and her bathing suit were gone, shrunken for their separate purposes. Holding Maria still, Alex peeled the other cup away, and dumped the new, dumber blonde into her top on the opposite side. The new bitch was facing Alex, unlike Maria, but at least Maria was rightside up.

Almost immediately, Alex found her next target. He came charging over, breaking the self-centered protocol surrounding them, and beginning to yell something about not doing anything like that to a pretty girl. He was small, nearly as short as Alex, and very scrawny. He’d not struggle nearly enough. Still, she quietly shrunk him down and plopped him into the small cup of whiskey and Mountain Dew that Alex had seen the women next to her pouring. The powerful brunette was careful to shrink him a bit smaller to be sure that when the woman went for her next swig, he went right down her throat.

And, he did.

Waiting was super boring, though. Alex kept waiting for someone else without a group who might notice their casual disappearance, but all the strapping men she noticed had someone with them. That’s not to say she didn’t fuck around a little more. A man was walking in front of his daughter down where the tide touched the sad. He kept trying to talk to her, but his daughter's nose was aimed at her phone.

She shrunk him so rapidly that his daughter never noticed, and her foot slammed into him without even a bump left in the afterwards. Alex wasn’t sure whether he was crushed or buried, and she never did check afterwards.

The next thing she did was turn a man into a frisbee, as he and his dogs were chasing after one he had just thrown. One of them won the throw, and the other found a nice, new frisbee to chew on when they went back to find their owner. Alex laughed for a while as they tried to find him, but laughed harder when the man’s girlfriend or wife or whatever came back from the bathroom to find their dogs playing with a stolen frisbee, and her man nowhere to be found. After a while of searching for the new frisbees owner, she gave up, and simply tossed it down the shoreline a little, where a little boy picked it up and carried it back to his parents, who were far less inclined to turn away something free.

Waiting was super boring! Maria and the bimbo in her top were teasing Alex enough, but she needed her  tiny main course. Plus, the bimbo was moving super slowly given that she now had more blood in her head than she’d ever needed before, and Maria was bent backwards as it was. Finally, a man who looked like an able swimmer wandered far too close to her, and she shrunk him on a whim. Of course, while Alex was subtly tucking him in with her pubic hair, the woman he’d been following and listening to stopped to look around for him.

Stretching slightly, Alex rose to her feet, and started wandering down the beach. If anyone stole the towel she’d been sitting on, Alexandra could just turn another bystander into one the way she had as she was leaving her car earlier. The brunette barely noticed a volleyball game going on just as the ball got knocked towards her. Without thinking, she jumped and stopped it with her chest. Luckily for the bimbo, the ball hit on Maria’s side. Unfortunately for the bimbo, Maria found it much easier to move from cup to cup in her liquified state.

Alex caught the ball in her hands as it bounced off her tit, and gleefully tossed it back to the players who had lost it. They invited her to play, but Alex gratefully declined, and head into the water. As she predicted, the man in her bottoms was a strong, capable man who could struggle with the best of them. She didn’t have to go further than waist deep for his struggling to make her knees feels weak. There the woman remained until she felt her gut twist in the most enjoyable way, and her knees did give out. She sunk down into the water, just enough for her to dip her fingers into the hem of her panties and let the little swimmer escape into the water.

There, she left him to get picked up by a seagull or some shit.

Wading back out of the water with a decidedly more relaxed core, Alex wandered back over to the beach towel. It was an inch or two leftward of where she had left it, but she could have sworn she heard it cry as she plopped back down. After all the power she’d used, she was feeling exhausted, and above that, she was feeling fairly hungry. The bimbo under her boob was unconscious when Alex pulled her out, but she woke back up pretty soon after Alex carefully plopped her between her teeth.

She wasn’t awake for terribly long after that; Alex grew the morsel a little bit, but Alex’d never been one not to chew her food. The normal-sized woman took her time chewing, too, savoring the various crunches and juices that flowed between her teeth as she snacked. When Alexandra was finished, she stood up again, gathered the towel, and headed back to her car. She dropped by the public restroom, turned the towel into a pad, carefully stuffing it into a pad dispenser before taking a quick leave, and heading home, wholly satisfied with her day.

McKendra by EDai
Author's Notes:

Couples, Giantess, and Unaware Vore.  Moved from chapter 1 to 3.

 

  Kendra groaned again. This shift was going terribly. The blonde had been called in 3 hours earlier than she would have been ready for, and working in the grill at McDonalds was anything but enjoyable. The grill guy who was supposed to have worked before her didn’t call in or anything, he just never showed up. She had been working her ass off for at least 4 and a half hours that day, and she had been woken up for work way too early to have gotten a good night of sleep. If she could recall the spell, she could probably give herself a boost of energy.

 

It wasn’t until almost four into her shift that door at the front of McDonald’s chimed open, and the jackass walked in. He seemed positively chipper, wearing absolutely nothing that could be considered work attire. Jeans, a t-shirt, and boots. He practically strutted into the small establishment, and right past the counter. He was, supposedly, going to go straight to management and tell them to fuck off. Nevermind that the general way of doing things was a two-week notice before you quit.

 

Kendra simply lost her cool. It happened, you know? She mumbled a spell under her breath without thinking about it, and before he made it back to the managerial room, there was naught but a pile of clothes on the floor. And Kendra panicked again. She knew where he was, but she also knew that no one else did. That particular spot was a deadzone, camera wise.

 

Which is, specifically, why the young douche ended up in the pocket of her work pants as she went about grilling the reg and quarter patties. During a down period, she was let on break, and with tired feet and aching shoulders, she dropped of the apron that she had to wear in the designated location. He was, she knew, too small to pull himself out of her pocket, but also too big to ignore forever.

 

She ordered a McDouble, consciously patting the little man in her pocket as she waited for her meal to come up. Per regulation, because she was in her uniform, she had to eat in the small crew room in the back. So she hauled up her tray, and carried it back through the kitchen to the small room.

 

She had no reasonable expectation of privacy, so she did her best to make any conversation brief. “Hey, you little cunt.” She cursed at him, and was expecting something of reply. All she could hear where his annoying little squeaks, and they were annoying. A short spell later, and she could actually understand him.

 

“What. The. Fuck!?!?” The little man screamed at her, his eyes seemingly alight with rage. Not that Kendra could tell. “Make me bigger! Make me bigger right the fuck now! Kendra! Are you even listening to me!” He yelled, stomping his foot into her palm. She was, briefly, surprised that he knew her name, when she couldn’t think of his to save her life.

 

“Not really.” She admitted, setting him on the little counter that they had installed in the crew room. She quickly started scarfing down salty fries, as her stomach grumbled. She’d not had breakfast, on account of the little cunt below her. “I’m way too hungry.” She’d dip the fry in barbeque before every bite, usually once per fry. The little man before her seemed to be quaking now, though it didn’t occur to her that it would be because she was leaning over the little shit, and spill salt all over him.

 

“Kendra!” He quaked, and she ignored him. This was his punishment, she decided. Ignoring him forever and ever. “Kendra!” He yelled again, walking over the edge of the tray and getting scooped up in place of a fry. He was screaming now, as Kendra absentmindedly dipped him in the small container of barbeque sauce. As soon as he hit her tongue, and her taste buds, she knew better. It wasn’t a fry, it was the dick who had cost her three hour’s worth of sleep.

 

A cold malice spread throughout her chest, and she had to stop her mind from purring at it’s own wickedness. This wasn’t a man who would ever work with her again. She swished him around in her mouth as she ate, careful not to swallow him, even if it meant that he was getting terrified and she was losing time on her half-hour break. She wanted to torture the little prick.

 

She decided, even once her break was over, that she would keep him in her mouth. She was placed on assembly, making the burgers for the store to send out to the customers. The former grill cook was still laying on her tongue, gasping and screaming occasionally. When the order that she’d been waiting for came up, she was almost sad that she had to get rid of him already.

 

She set down the wrap, and quickly got the burgers sent through the bun press machine. Well, that’s what she called it, before setting the top bun in the upper right, and the bottom bun in the middle of the paper. She squirted the ranch sauce onto the top bun, and followed that up with the jalapeno crisps. Being that she was the only one on the assembly line at the time, this is when she spit the little guy into her plastic-covered glove, and plucked him out of her spittle with the other hand.

 

She dropped him into the crisps, killing the spell that let her hear him, and tossed on the pickled jalapenos, burying the young jack off in between jalapeno parts, as well as sticking him in some Ranch sauce. She placed a slice of white cheddar cheese atop of the pile on the bun, grabbing two regularly sized burgers and placing them on the bottom bun with the designated tongs, then lifting one of the burgers and slipping the cheese between the patties with the tips of her fingers.

 

A sick smile on her face, she flipped the bottom onto the top, and wrapped it up quickly. Flip the top down and the bottom up, over the burger, before doing the same to the sides, and flipping the entire, wrapped burger over and sliding it down the assembly line’s little shelf… Thing. She laughed quietly to herself, getting an odd glance from the teenager working on grill at the time.

 

Kendra never did see him again, save the quick glance at the jalapeno Jack-Off Burger.

 

~

 

Kelly was sitting outside in the lobby of McDonald’s, waiting for her boyfriend to get back from quitting. He’d warned her that it might take him a long time to talk through it with his manager. It’s not every day that your girlfriend tells you that she’s pregnant, and her dad offers you a high-paying job with a creative feel to it, with a slow work rate. Hell, it’s not like they hadn’t even planned her pregnancy, they’d been trying forever and ever, and Kenny was the kind of guy who, when he set his mind to something, he took it, and ran like Jackie Robinson with it.  

 

Still it took him forever. After almost an hour, she ordered a jalapeno McDouble to appease her grumbly stomach. It didn’t take more than two minutes for the burger, medium fries, and a small shake to get set on the counter, and a girl with balled up plastic gloves in her hand to smile at her.

 

“Thank you, Kendra.” She smiled, leaning over the counter to glance back, looking for her boyfriend. She couldn’t see him, but she could feel her breasts press together as she tried to get a good look into the back. After she leaned back, she noticed that Kendra was staring at her, a bit confused. The blonde was cute, she realized.

 

“Whatcha looking for?” She asked, her head cocked to the side.

 

“My boyfriend, Kenny.”

 

“Kenny? Does he work here?”

 

“Yeah… Well, he’s quitting today.”

 

“Oh? He does realize that he has to give a two-week notice, right?”

 

“Yeah. He was supposed to work today, actually, but my dad’s company needs him in New York by tomorrow morning. The moving company wasn’t that happy either.”

 

“He could have talked to someone before, to have them cover his shift.”

 

“We spent, like, three hours talking to one another about this. I had to convince him to do it.”

 

“O-Oh?”

 

“Mmhmm. Kendra, are you off soon?”

 

“Ugh… Four minutes, or so, actually.” Kendra’s voice seemed to shake a little.

 

“Wanna come out and eat with me while I wait for him?”

 

Kendra gave her a shaky smiled, and nodded. With a smile, and a soft, “Yay!” Kelly walked over to one of the booths, plopping her bubbly butt on it. She started eating her fries, knowing that they might get cold if she ate the McDouble first.

 

As she was finishing her fries, Kendra was clocking out of work. Her blonde hair was now un-ponytailed, and her eyes looked haunted and tired. “I’ll be back in a minute, I gotta change outta uniform.” Kendra grumbled as she walked past, seemingly contemplating some problem or another.

 

In the meantime, Kelly set about eating the rest of her her food. It took Kendra about five minutes to change out of the stupid shirt and dress pants, and into a cute skirt, and a low-cut tanktop. She’s gorgeous now, too… Maybe I’ll cheat on Kenny with her, too… His sister was good enough, and his dad, why not a coworker? She thought, watching Kendra leaving the bath (changing) room.

 

She was just sucking down the last bite of jalapeno McDouble when Kendra sat down across from her, and simply said, “Kenny isn’t coming back, Kelly… I hope he was delicious, though.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Oh, he didn’t say goodbye?” Kendra had decided, while she changed, to lie through her teeth.

 

“No, why would he?”

 

“Well… He decided, after talking to the manager here, that he didn’t want to be with you, and he didn’t want to work here. He screamed all that while he stormed out the back.”

 

In Kelly, this seemed to inspire something of a mental breakdown. Kendra felt mildly bad about feeding Kelly her man, but maybe she could help in some other way. That, and honestly, she realized that she was falling into the trap of playing god. She’d just killed a man, and if she could, she was going to steal that man’s girlfriend, too. She moved around the table and into the seat with her, wrapping her arms around the sweet young woman, and Kelly quickly embraced her, nuzzling her nose into Kendra’s cleavage.

 

Revenge is a dish best served to love.

 

 

End Notes:

Rates are always appreciated. 

Annette's Assets by EDai
Author's Notes:

Present in this chapter; Crush, vore, insertion, and animals (though only for use as cute lil' vore machines).

 

Annette filled Carrie’s food dish, let Katie outside, stumbled into her bedroom, and plopped herself down in her bed after a long day of work.

Going in, the redheaded had figured it would be easy day; After all, Anna only needed to be in for a few hours, right? Especially given that she’d finished most of her major projects and she was pushing near overtime as it was. It should have been so fucking easy to smile and bow out happily, waving behind her as she went off for her slightly longer than average weekend. Instead, Annette had found herself stuck in her office for an extra hour, trying to track down a stupid piece of mail that her boss had mislabeled, and mis-sent. Phone call after phone call turned up nothing and no one within the unmentionable shipping company who would tell her where the company’s package had been sent.

When Anna finally found it at a quarter past 5, she grabbed the first sticky note she could find and quickly scribbled, ‘Call Jeffrey at the facility in Madison, he has your package,’ and left the number below that. Eager to leave, Annette slammed it against his closed, locked, and empty office’s door, before turning on her heel and nearly storming towards the elevator. A poor temp, who had grabbing coffee for one of Ana’s less proactive coworkers, got in her way and quickly found himself in the cup of whatever it was he was actually carrying. Anna barely paused to make sure the cup didn’t turn over and stain the office carpets before she walked through the elevator doors and slammed her thumb against the parking garage symbol at the very bottom.

Now, finally home, Annette was out of the stupid pencil skirt she’d chosen to wear that day, and into a pair of boyshorts and a loose t-shirt with did well to hide how large her chest actually was. Using her tits to get ahead was apart of Anna’s daily routine, so it was nice to sit down and try to woo some idiots without the extra advantages. With her laptop open on her lap, appropriately, Annette called up Omegle. The angle of the camera half-way negated the work her t-shirt was doing, but that was fine, really. Anna hopped onto the video-chat, and waited to be connected.

Waiting sucked. Mostly, Annette twiddled her thumbs and stared at the screen. Others, Anna was sure, might have abused their powers to keep themselves entertained while they waited for what it was they were looking for, but she kept herself quite happy by being simply morally superior to them. The first chat that popped up was of another girl, and before Annette disconnected, she channeled her powers and shrunk the blond. Whatever happened to her after that wasn’t Ana’s concern. She disconnected, and waited for the next connection.

Moral superiority is a very specific comparison, and Annette would not have compared her own morals positively to those belonging to just about anyone else.

So, Annette took her happy ass right back to waiting for another connection. Hopefully, this time, she would find a nice man to chat with. When the next user connected, however, Anna was leaning over to grab a sip of the soda she’d left on her bedside table, and when she straightened up, she simply saw a dark screen. At first, she thought the other user had disconnected, but without further warning, the stranger simply started typing.

Annette finished typing first; ‘If you’re not going to let me see you, why the fuck bother with getting on video in the first place?

The stranger stopped typing for a moment, undoubtedly to read what she had posted. The reply was fairly swift on their point.

Stranger: Camera is broken rn what are you up too’.

Annette sighed, softly, annoyed at the lie. And the casual lack of a punctuation, or anything otherwise proving the existence of a brain cell on the other side of the screen. If it were broken, Annette wondered tiredly but didn’t type, why the fuck would you try to get on video chat. With only a little bit of hesitation, she pressed her fingers against her screen, right where the large, black square obscured her stranger. The redhead let her magic run wild, and pushed her hand through to grab up whatever was left on the bed. Her magnificently maintained fingers came out holding two small people; Both fucking female.

“Oh, jesus, fuck!” She cursed aloud, “Where the fuck are all of the fucking chicks when you’re actually what I’m looking for?”

Casually, Annette leaned to her right, and tossed the two, small, naked teens --at least she thought they were teens-- under her ass before forcibly slamming herself back down. Annette heard the crunch before she could consider that she had to sleep where she was sitting, later tonight. “Ah, I’ve got fucking sheets around here somewhere.” The bemused redhead murmured, disconnecting from the chat with the now squishier girls and waiting to see if her luck was just as bad with the next connection.

It was.

Annette just wanted a thin, useless young man she could fuck around with for a little while, was that so hard to ask? Talented fingers worked the same magic with the greying, fat man that they had with the first girl she’d encountered, however only because Annette noticed it out of the corner of her eye did the fat man’s fate become a little clearer. Carefully, she teleported him into his rodent’s cage, and made sure that he was about the size of the common cricket. It was the same thing Anna fed her own Syrian hamster, but it wouldn’t be the first hamster she fed someone to, either.

Again, Annette disconnected, and patiently waited to reconnect. Again, she twiddled her thumbs. And, again, she expected she would be disappointed when the person on the other side of the screen popped up. Only this time, Anna managed to find herself pleasantly surprised.

The young man on the other side of the screen, appeared to be perfect; The bedroom behind him was practically covered in various forms of nerdy orgasm; A few Doctor Who posters, one or two for Rick and Morty, and a clear collection of various Funko Pops on a shelf behind him. She could admire, at least, the Spiderman Homecoming pop that he had nabbed.

Annette smiled, and waved. She quickly typed some kind of bullshit about being excited to see someone with similar fandoms as her, although that was only really true of Marvel and Doctor Who, but she wasn’t about to chat too much with her new toy. If she did, she might find it hard to dispose of him later. It was probably something like, ‘OMG, YES. Finally, someone who loves nerdy stuff, too!

Stranger: Oh, your a fan of Rick And Morty, too?

Strike one! And two, with that mistake.

You: Eh, not so much! I’m way more into Dr. Who!

Stranger: I might be if --

Annette reached through the screen, shrunk him, and pulled him through the screen before she finished reading his third strike. “You’re fucking perfect!” Anna cooed gleefully down at him, using her still free hand to slap her laptop shut, and shove it off to the side. Wiggling slightly, the woman in possession of a six inch tall man quickly got her panties off and pressed her captive headfirst against her clit. He struggled perfectly, rubbing futilely against her engorged pleasure center.

Anna probably came within a few seconds of pressing him against herself, but she knew he would have more uses in him than the one, quick peak. He would probably have argued with her over that, but he was waist deep in pussy before he could open his mouth to argue with her. Holding his knees with a few fingers, Annette quickly slammed him in and out of herself, her other hand rubbing lightly against her clit, knowing that without that stimulation, she’d have been left high and… Well, not dry, but not satisfied, either.

Wanting him alive for something more, Annette tried to send herself over the waterfall again as quickly as she could. But, not too quickly; Too quickly and she wouldn’t be able to properly enjoy it. It took another few minutes, and stuffing her toy fully inside of her and letting his vibrating push her over, before Anna finally came again, soaking the sheets beneath her further with human juices. He happened to ride the wave out of her, but not without his scratches.

For instance, he was clearly disoriented and in pain. It looked like one of his arms might be broken, and he was clearly gasping for air like he’d been holding his breath for too long. Anna thought she was quite patient in waiting for him to stop being such a little bitch and start reacting to what she’d done. If he was fiery enough, she might even let him live!

But she hated waiting, and after a few minutes of waiting, Anna grew bored, and simply plucked him up. His judge thought of a few punishments, some that were fitting, and some that simply weren’t. Ultimately, though, Annette grew entirely bored with trying to decide what to do with him, and simply used him to wipe some of the blood off of her ass before opening the window and whistling. “Kaaaatie! New toy, girl!” Anna threw him without watching where he landed.

“Damn,” she grumbled aloud with a frown on her face, as she wiped herself up in her bathroom, ”I should have washed him off before I gave him to her. I hope she won’t be getting sick…”

Shuffling herself into a new pair of panties and a pair of pj pants, Annette mozfied into her living room, and flicked her tv on. Turning on Netflix, she started searching for something to watch, and eventually settled on a Bo Burnham special, settling in for a small while before she had to go make dinner.

 

End Notes:

All reviews will be read and thought upon!

Feel free to make some requests!

Sally Rose Rises by EDai
Author's Notes:

Lotsa crush in this chapter; Hand, feet, chest, and butt. As well as Incest, and the giantess and shrinkee are siblings.

Sally heard her brother cursing upstairs as she closed their front door. The teen didn’t bother sighing, or grumbling about it. Those sounds, of synthesized gunfire and real-life frustration, were going to dominate Sally Rose’s weekend, and she hardly needed to add to the shitstorm that was coming by reacting in a way that might just make him angrier. Usually, their parents would have shut him down and made him turn off his games before he got to this point, but they would until Monday. Something about an aunt in Florida needing their help.

Sally headed straight for the kitchen, barely pausing in the livingroom to see if her brother -- graduated and unemployed -- had done anything to change it from how she had seen it that morning. True to form, no he hadn’t, probably due to the fact he’d likely not left his bedroom since he got up to piss that morning. Continuing on into the kitchen, Sally shrugged her bag off of her shoulders, and tossed it onto the kitchen table while she searched for a snack. Dean wasn’t the only one who would go about breaking rules while their parents were out, but Sally’s broken rules were far tamer.

Still, there was that first rule that neither of them dared break.

Eventually settling on some sliced cheese and crackers, skipping out on the salami because that was for Dad and Dad only, Sally headed for her own bedroom. Climbing only one set of stairs, thank God, Sally left the stair’s landing for the small hallway that led to her bedroom, which was one past her parent’s bedroom. Hers might have been the smallest in the house, but that was only because Dean had moved into the attic as his 15th birthday present. Before that, the attic had only been host to dust and spiders. Now, it was host to dust, spiders, and a dumbass.

Sally took care not to spill her snack as she set the plate down on her computer desk, and pulled back on her chair, which she had to remember to lift up so it’s wheels didn’t get stuck on the rug their mother had bought Sally when she complained of the hardwood being too cold during the winter. Thankfully, although she had walked home from school, the sun wasn’t so low that it could cast into her bedroom through either of her open windows. The weather hadn’t turned pleasant too long ago, and Sally intended to enjoy the shit out of it before it became too warm to have them open.

Settling in for a short break before she jumped back into her school work, Sally began searching for something good to watch on YouTube. Her first thought was to flip on some JackSepticEye, or maybe a bit of Markiplier, but reconsidered when she figured that if Dean heard her watching people who sucked less at video games than he did, he might flip his every shit. So, Sally Rose’s search continued; She had a few cooking channels that she was subscribed to, but Sally wasn’t snacking on cheese and crackers because she felt like cooking something creative at the moment.

Eventually, she hopped onto one of her favorite channels, one following around a cute lesbian couple to find that most of the videos had been removed. In fact, only one remained up on the channel, and it was titled, ‘It’s No One’s Fault.’ Sally clicked on the video less for the confirmation of knowing she was right about what she thought it meant, and more because she was filled with a morbid curiosity about exactly what had happened. By a minute in, Sally felt herself crying along with the one half of the former couple standing alone in the video. Quietly, Sally Rose started wondering how long she had been watching these two grow closer and their love grow stronger, and why she hadn’t notice them drifting apart, and --

“What are you balling about, Salty Rash?” Dean’s voice interrupted her sweet moment, and without properly responding, Sally willed him to go away. In a practical defeat, though, she paused the video and turned back to find that her brother had, in fact, left her to be. Relieved, Sally turned back to her video, and finished watching it while she noisily snacked on cheese and crackers. When she finished the video, Sally sat quietly in her chair, snacking away on the comfort food she’d unknowingly decided to tear up over today. Finally finishing the last cheese/cracker combo, Sally stood up and gathered the plate, intending to run it down to the kitchen.

As Sally Rose crossed her bedroom, though, her foot landed on something that hardly cracked, and she lost her balance. The plate she’d been holding bounced off of the bed and broke against the floor, while her chin bounced off her bed on the adjacent side, and her whole body slammed into the floor. Whatever it was that her foot had slid on had ended up under her chest. If Sally had the tits she wanted on her 17 year old body, she’d have had a nicely cushioned fall. Instead, being nearly flat as a board, her ribs and her diaphragm took most of the brunt against whatever it was.

Groaning softly, Sally rolled over, and glanced down at what was essentially a puddle of blood and it looked like some meat. “Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew…” Sally snarled, pausing for a just second before she giggled, “Cooooooool!” Quick as she could, she picked up one of the shards of the plate, careful to grab a piece that had one of the round sides against it, and carefully poked at the mush. As she jabbed, Sally Rose thought she noticed it moving, and stopped poking to see if it did anything. Since it didn’t, Sally pressed the shard deeper into the pile, trying to figure out what it was. Or, what it had been.

As she prodded, the pile snapped back into form around the shard, and Dean, with his same stupidly styled brown hair, and wide, blue eyes, scream as Sally pulled the shard back out of where it had been stuck in his stomach. Sally quelched for a moment, but Dean’s gut quickly recovered and reformed, along with the blood that had been soaking into the floor and the shard. “What the f-” Sally started, about to comment on why his clothes hadn’t stuck to his body when he reformed. That issue was forgot as Dean got up on his high horse, properly.

“YOU THE FUCK, SALLY!” Dean yelled, his voice sounding no smaller despite his… Diminished state. “YOU FUCKING DID THIS! YOU -- Eeeer -- YOU FUCKING SHRUNK ME, SALLY! YOU USED MAGIC WHILE MOM AND DAD ARE OUT, AND YOU SHRUNK ME. AND --” Dean stopped shouting and quietly shuttered, “-- And then you stepped on me! And then slammed your boney fucking chest into me! What the fuck is wrong with you?!”

“Me?” Sally shouted back, dropping onto her stomach again so she was closer to Dean… But, not as close as she had been before. Dean started to yell again, but lost his balance as Sally dropped down. “I didn’t do anything to you! I was watching my video --”

“Oh, is that why you were crying, Silly Rose?” Dean shot back from where he had landed on his ass.

Sally suddenly got an idea. “Hey, hold on, even if I was the one who shrunk you, why didn’t you just regrow yourself?” In response, Dean only glowered at her, turning his head to the side so decidedly that his hair whipped around with his head. “Oh -- Oh, my Gods! You don’t know how, do you?!” It was an accusation that was met with a sideways scowl sent in Sally’s direction, and Sally couldn’t help but laugh a little bit.

“You fucking think this is fucking funny, you fucking cunt?!” Dean started shouting again, rising back up to his feet. Feeling cheeky, Sally quickly poked her finger against his chest and knocked him off of his feet. Tumbling head over heels, Dean quickly jumped back to his feet, and started marching towards his little sister again. “WHAT THE FUCK IS --” Sally casually cast a spell to shrink his voice now, too, so all she could hear from him was squeaks. Dean stopped shouting long enough to wonder why his voice felt small, but started chirping again soon after.

“I can’t understand you anymore.” Sally smirked, folding her hands around her chin and resting up on her elbows. While Dean raged on, tweeting like one of the annoying birds that often bothered her via windowsill, Sally Rose simply smiled and nodded her head. It felt really good to use magic like this; Her parents had always taught her that she ought not use magic as a shortcut for any of her problems, but with all of Sally’s problems, Dean included, she figured she could get used to using magic like this, even if she was technically abusing the powers her parents had taught her to use.

Eventually, Sally glanced back down, and noticed that Dean had stopped talking and was just staring at her. “Are you finally done?” She asked, softly, a smile still plastered all over her face. Scowling all the same, Dean quietly nodded. Very carefully, Sally raised the volume of his voice again. Her first question was, “Okay, so, how come you’re not dead?”

“When you got up, I thought you were gonna kick me, so I slapped an invincibility spell on myself.” Dean was still pouting as he spoke, and he had reason to. Sally rolled her eyes and response, and sort of tsked at him. “What, oh Sally Wise? What information does her royal scholar have to pass onto me?”

“First, scholars aren’t usually royal. Second, and invincibility spell will keep you from dying permanently, but an invulnerability spell would have stopped you from dying in the first place.”

“So, either cast one on me now, or finally regrow me.”

“Nooope.” Sally sighed.

“NO?!” Dean growled.

“If you’re going to start shouting again,” Sally poked him in the chest again, relishing in the several backflips he did this time, “you might want to consider that I know the spells, and you don’t. I don’t know where your brain was during lessons, but shrinking and protection spells are both super common. Heck, you could probably find an accurate one if you spent long enough searching on Google.” She saw Dean reach for his phone, but Sally had already noticed it, crushed on the floor. “Anyway, I’m not going to be your convenient magic machine. You know what mom and dad say about using magic for convenience.” Speaking of which…

Behind him, the shattered plate quickly reformed, no longer as broken as it had been. Dean instantly started to shout, but Sally shushed him as she stood up and stooped to pick up the plate. She yelled back, as she thundered down the stairs, “I’m already using them for my own selfish purposes, why use them for yours, too?!” Sally casually placed the plate in the sink, before bounding back upstairs to her bedroom, where her naked brother sat on the floor, a dumbfounded look on his face.

“What is it, you dolt?” Sally Rose asked, staring down at him. He didn’t respond at first, but it occurred to Sally that even if he had, Sally wouldn’t have heard any of it. Repeating her question, the teen raised the volume of his voice again, and listened as he stammered.

“I- I… I think, I-”

“Spit it out, dummy.”

“I think… I think dying took my powers away.” On hearing this, Sally instantly stooped, and picked her brother up, winding up and pitching him against her bedroom wall, where he made a neat little splat. Her heart thundering in her chest, Sally Rose watched as the little ball of meat that was her brother peeled off of the wall, and splatted on the bookshelf beneath it. There was a bloodstain on the wall where he impacted, and one of his ribs must have scrapped some of the paint off of her wall. A moment or so later, it was all that remained of any proof that he’d been dead there second beforehand, as he reformed on her bookshelf.

“WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FU-”

“No powers?!” Sally cut him off, rushing her dresser and bumping into it hard enough to knock him off of his feet. “Why don’t you think you have powers?”


 

Sally Rose Sits by EDai
Author's Notes:

Lotsa crush in this chapter; Hand, feet, chest, and butt. As well as Incest, and the giantess and shrinkee are siblings. Also, at the end of this particular story is some vore.

He hesitated, before quietly explaining, “I use that one teleporting spell they taught us to get to the kitchen all the time. Saves me time. I… Couldn’t do it when I tried to follow you…”

“Well, at least the invincibility spell hasn’t worn off!” Sally Rose cooed happily.

“It won’t.”

“Oh? And, why not, scholar?”

“It’s… I found it in one of Dad’s books. It had to be deactivated by the person who cast it. For some reason, it was listed as being banned for being cruel.”

“Well, that’s probably why it’s banned; It must be a trick spell.” Sally received a blank stare for her troubles. “It says one thing, like invincibility, but does another on top of that, like strip the powers away from the user.”

“Sally… Does that mean I’m stuck like this?” Dean whimpered.

“Maybe!” Sally chortled.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MAYBE, MOTHERFUCKER?!” Dean raged.

Sally leaned in really close to his position on the desk, and giggled. “Well, remember how mom and dad use powerless people? The fucking with them aaaaall the time. You might be their son, but… Hehe… You’re powerless now. And, since I found you, by their definition, that would make you…” She paused to let him put the pieces together. “I’m calling them. Gonna confirm before I start playing.”

“Sally, wa-” His voice was gone, though, and Sally picked up her phone and wandered out of the room and downstairs, where he couldn’t hear shit. Despite dialing her father’s phone, Sally’s mom was the one who answered.

“Sally!” Her mother smiled into the phone, and then listened carefully as Sally explained the basics; Dean had broken into their father’s study and read one of his forbidden spells books, cast an invincibility spell on himself before jumping off the roof. He had splattered, but reformed a moment or two later, only naked and powerless. Sally, at that part, heard her mother sigh just the way Sally’d hoped she might.

“Since I was the one who found him powerless, does that mean…?”

“It might well. Let me grab your father from the other room. It’ll be a minute or two, I’m not gonna make you explain all that again.”

Sally waited there, tapping her foot impatiently. If this meant what she thought it meant, if she got to own her older brother now… If everything that had been his was hers now… “Sally?” Her father’s voice cascaded through the phone, radiating an angry power.

“Yes, Dad?”

“...” The line was quiet, but not for too much longer after that.

“Make… Jesus… Make sure you have all of your stuff moved up to the attic by Monday. If you’re going to own your brother, you might as well own the space that used to be his, too. Is there anything you’d like us to pick up for -- Do you have a new name picked out for him?”

“I was thinking I would call him something silly, like… Olive?”

“That works fine. Is there anything you want us to get for him before we get home?”

“No, Dad, owning him is quite perfect enough!”

“Alright, a few things, I should mention before you go. That invincibility spell he used; There’s only one like it, created by an asshole a few centuries ago. In all likelyhood, it won’t ever wear off of him, but I want you to be prepared --if you’re going to be rough on Olive like I expect-- that he might not reform once.”

“Sounds good to me!” Sally joked, laughing a little as she headed upstairs. “Can I use my magic on him?” The line went silent for a second or two while her dad considered, and Sally wondered if she had pissed him off tremendously.

“Yeah, I suppose so. Only on him though.”

“Of course, Dad! See you Monday?”

“See you Monday, kiddo.” Sally hung up the phone, then, tossing it ahead of her onto her bed, and confidently striding up to her brother on the bookshelf. For a few moments, Sally Rose just stood there, staring at her newest toy, smiling silently. Only when Olive started to speak did she raise her hand over him and simply slap her had against her bookshelf. It was like her former brother wasn’t even there. When he reformed, Sally picked him up, pushed his torso into her mouth, and bit clean through him. She chewed for a minute or two, then confidently spit him out onto the floor, and tossed his feet nearby him.

He reformed. She kicked him into the wall, then stepped on him for good measure.

He reformed. Sally Rose leant down, scooped him up, and sat him on her bed. Then, she jumped, turned, and landed on him, ass first. She wiggled in place, feeling only the blood staining her shorts, and the stood up.

He reformed. Sally slid her jeans off, and left only in her panties, repeated the feet, feeling him crunch and liquify underneath her asscheek. Because it felt so much better, she stayed there for a few minutes, stopping him from reforming. Then, she hopped up, and wiped up what of him had stuck against her buttcheek.

He reformed. Sally laughed a little bit, watching her little Olive shake in place on her bed as he waited for what was next. Maybe he hoped that Sally had run out of ideas when she didn’t immediately do anything. Quick as lightning, she scooped him up, tossed him in the air, and caught him in her mouth. Sally Rose chewed as she bounded out of her room, and up the stairs, into her former brother’s former room.

Sally spit her gum into her palm, and waited for Olive to reform from his most recent death. His eyes darted around at the change of scenery, until Sally found what she was looking for; A box of thumbtacks. At his size, slamming them through his hands and into the wall was plenty enough to hold his tiny frame at eye level. “Oh, Gods, I’m exercising some serious demons, right now!” Sally Rose giggled, turning to look at the entirety of his room. “You know, I always did want your bedroom.”

He squeaked; Sally moved his television and video-game consoles out of the room, as well as the stand they had sat on, and everything she would need to play them. Then, she moved everything to the middle of his old bedroom, focus on it, and simply poofed it out of existence. The power she’d use drained her a little bit, and Sally smiled as she focused on her brother again. Grabbing him by the feet, she yanked until his hands gave way and she could run with him downstairs.

By the time Sally Rose made it downstairs, his hands had reformed. Ignoring his high-pitched protests, Sally cast a return spell on him, grabbed the crackers, some cheese, and threw together a quick and messy sandwich out of it. Instead of salami, her snack now featured her brother, and she carelessly chowed down on it, swallowing all there was to swallow. He didn’t reform immediately, but she had expected that, and wasn’t going to fight it. Sally definitely needed some time where she couldn’t be tempted to get her new thing out to play with, and if he died in her gut, that would be just fine, too.

In her off time, she carefully moved her bed, her computer, her desk, her dresser, and all of her closet contents upstairs. She wanted to be careful while doing it, but not so careful that it didn’t look like she had used hard labor practices instead of magical ones. More than once, she purposefully scraped some paint on the stair wall to make it look a little more natural. Once she had everything more or less where she wanted it, she moved the tv and game stand to a more convenient place for herself. Everything was feeling fairly perfect, if a bit empty. After all, attics are huge.

Sally plopped herself down in her computer chair, glad to look around and find her window count had doubled from 2 to 4. There was one on each wall, two flat on the sides, and two that reached out despite the slope of the roof. “I could get used to this!” She cheered, switching on her former brother’s consoles, and promptly performing factory resets of each of them. That meant she had practically new consoles; PS4, XB1, and a WiiU. Not that Sally Rose was much of a gamer, but she could definitely find games to enjoy.

The first thing she played was the PS4 version of Minecraft.

Sally Rose played for a few hours, eventually trudging downstairs from her new room once more to find something for dinner. After some slight deliberation as to what would make her toy’s stay in her tummy all the worse, Sally decided to make herself some spicy, spicy tacos. After she’d finished up and moved on, Sally Rose went back to building a shrine to her brother’s humanity in Minecraft.

Fittingly, a Creeper blew it up before she could finish it, so she saved and turned off the game.

Sally sighed, pushing herself out of her chair, and going to find something else to play. A few of his games looked totally unplayable. Dark Souls, it’s sequel, and a third one. She put all three of those on the floor, and slammed her foot into them repeatedly. Then, another series, something called Witcher, and again since there were three, she smashed them all. Next, something multiplayer shit called Overwatch. The girl on the front looked cool, so she didn’t break that one, but then she found another called Tomb Raider. She spared it for pretty much the same reason. Finally, she found something called Mass Effect, numbered just the same as Dark Souls was (had been?), and smashed the first three or so, until the newest looking one was all that was left. Sally went to smash that one, too, until her stomach rumbled, and she ran for the bathroom.

Unfortunately, despite knowing better, no amount of waiting was going to make her brother reform from shit that he wasn’t. Of course, since the average teen’s digestive tract worked at about 18 hours a meal, thinking he’d have been back there by then was wishful thinking, at best. She finished wiping, and flushed the toilet before heading back to her new bedroom.

Because she knew that she could fuck with him like that, Sally started doing cartwheels and somersaults, shaking up the contents of her stomach and, where Olive more likely was, her intestines. She spent the rest of her night like that, watching YouTube on her computer and doing various things to fuck with her former brother, and former meal. Eventually, though, she did force herself to turn in for bed, and fall into a quiet, easy sleep.

When she woke up the next morning, the very thing she did was nearly fall down the stairs as she raced to the bathroom. Not because any part of her stomach told her that she had to go, but because it was nearly 11am, and she had had her brother at around 5pm. As she slowly used the bathroom, she tapped her foot, willing her bowels to empty out faster than they were giving her. When she finally felt like she had finished up, Sally Rose popped up off of the toilet and spun around, practically glaring into the toilet.

Not only had her brother not reformed, but none of the tiny little pieces of shit were big enough for her brother to possibly reform from. Sighing, but with the knowledge that he might reform and return to her at a later date, the hopeful teenager finished wiping up, and then flushed the toilet. And, with the water, likely went her brother.

Equestrian Erica by EDai
Author's Notes:

This chapter is nearly as long as both the Sally chapters combined. I guess it kind of got away from me, but I only split the Sally chapters because I had allocated Chpts 5 and 6 as chapters with an, 'S,' main character.

Enjoy! 

Edit: I FORGOT: This chapter mostly includes crush and ass, along with some transformation and vore (I wonder if there's a common thread in all my chapters? Could it be vore? I think it's vore). Oh, and a slight mention of feet play, too, I suppose. It's also 95% incestual, so... Enjoy (again)!

 

Erica came from a good, rich family. Her paternal grandparents had worked hard, and her father had worked even harder after her grandfather kicked him out and disowned him. Being from a family of self-made millionaires twice over put a lot of pressure on Erica and her siblings, of which Erica was currently the eldest. She hadn’t started as the oldest of her generation, no, that had once been Milton the Third. Now, though, she found herself often responsible for her younger siblings when they went out on outings.

Her father, Milton the Second (who hated being called Milton Jr.), had insisted that being responsible for bratty kids at a young age like 16 was good for Erica, but now that she was nearing 18, she had begun to feel like she’d learned the lesson that being in charge of her 4 younger siblings (3 girls; Millie, aged 10, Carrie, aged 9, and Ariel, aged 7; And one boy, whom her mother had decided and argued hard for naming, Artemis, aged 6) could possibly teach her.

Unfortunately, her father ardently disagreed. So, there Erica stood, standing on the top of a small hill standing alone in an otherwise flat and boring field. She was holding tight on the reins of her horse, while many of her younger siblings ran about a small pen, playing with a few domesticated but still young horses. For now, for the next hour or two, that was the plan; There was nothing else to be done. Erica was to sit there, while her siblings got acquainted with the ponies they would be riding.

There was an, ‘adult,’ in the pen with them, some chick in her 30s whose job it was to make sure that none of her siblings ate a hoof.

Erica herself was there to watch over them and make sure they didn’t do anything her father didn’t want them doing; Mostly, that meant using the one voice they all responded well to when they pissed her off if they didn’t listen to the instructor who was keeping them safe at the moment. Mostly, though, the eldest Carches sibling was just staring out past the little ring down the hill, day dreaming. Erie dreamt of several things; A few of the hotter boys she knew and wanted to get with, and a few of the girls in her classes that she often thought of experimenting with.

One of them, a cutie named Julia, would often catch Erica staring and tell her friends that, ‘That Carches girl is super weird.’ Which, to be fair to her, was a fairly accurate statement, as far as Erica could figure. After all, it was the ravenette who wanted to shrink Julia down to roughly the size of her asscrack and keep the other student in that exact place while she went riding. And, it was still Erica Carches who would happily agree to letting Julia sit on her face, if it meant getting Julia alone long enough to turn the often bitchy young woman into Erica’s newest, personally made dildos.

Then, there was a boy in her girl’s school sibling school, George Washington Academy for Exceptional Young Men. Elliot was hardly what Erica would call exceptional, but he was the only man out of that academy that Erica would have happily played with. Whether that meant bending over for him, or using him as a new insole for her riding boots; The ones she had in them now were starting to wear out, and too many broken bones in them would make walking far too uncomfortable.

Daydreaming as she was, Erica’s first inclination that something was wrong was her youngest sibling, Artemis, shouting his nickname for her. “EEEEEEERRRRRRIIIIIIIEEEEE!” Thankfully, from Erica’s point of view, he often pronounced it more as, ‘Air-y,’ rather than like the Great Lake they lived so near by. Being known by anyone as ‘Eerie,’ was less than acceptable. All the same, Erie turned her gaze down to the ring, where the instructor was clawing the only gate of the wooden circle back closed.

Tsking in her mind, Erica swung a slender, powerful leg up and over Rose’s saddle, hauling herself up into the saddle, and urged her mare forward. Even as she rode gently down the slope, Erie put together the most likely scenario in her mind. She noted carefully the colt who was bolting far out into the field, and not stopping to look back. She saw Artemis, or Artie, usually, with his big, blue eyes welling up, and Millie with her chin turned down, and her eyes turned as high up as she could. That was often Millie’s way of trying to strain her eyes into watering, so it looked like she was taking your scolding more seriously than you actually were.

As she and Rose, her mare, closed in on the ring, Carrie and Ariel worked on building up their courage and their chosen horses acceptance of them in order to touch and eventually ride them. While Erica had hoped she would get them up and learning to ride today, it appeared that she was now to be forced to wait until at least next week. She doubted that the employees who had brought the horses onto Carches land would be able to bring in a replacement or catch the rogue before sundown, at which point it would be an awful idea to teach anyone how to ride a horse.

“What. Happened.” Erie growled, while gently bringing Rose to a halt and patting her side to reassure her that Erica placed no anger nor hostility towards her. Millie shrunk back away from the voice, but Artemis happily explained. As the elder ravenette had expected, her younger but nearly identical sister had waited for Artemis to have touched his horse, before she shoved the gate open and slapped the horse's rear. Based the lack of a hoofprint in Millie’s jaw, Erica figured Millie had jumped or rolled or whatever her own butt out of harm’s way, while Artemis’s newest friend took off away from the danger.

Erie sighed, swinging herself down and tying Rose’s reins to one of the posts on the ring. Millie didn’t run, because she knew that by running, the punishment she was bound to receive was only going to be worse. As Erica’s feet hit the grass, she watched the woman who had been in the ring watching over her siblings bail out to make one of the first passes at catching the poor horse that Millie had abused. Artie ran up and hugged his oldest sister’s leg, squeezing her thigh to try and gain some kind of comfort from it.

Erica, though, knew that she had to focus on disciplining Millie first, or she might think she had been let off the hook and be resentful at having to accept a punishment, ‘after the fact.’ Erica, as tall as she was, had to crouch a little bit to make it to eye level with her still-short, 10-year-old sister.  “I trust that you understand what you did was wrong, and I trust that you understand why I now need to punish you.”

Millie almost whimpered, “Y... Yes, Erica.” Based on her sister’s slight pause, Erica guessed the lump in Millie’s throat was around the size of a boulder.

“Right, then. Artemis?” Her younger brother, still half-clinging to the back of her leg, hummed up at her. “What do you think should be Millie’s punishment?” This could be a valuable lesson; Why does the US Justice System not allow the wronged to decide the fate of the persecuted. That was, of course, based on the idea that a six year old would stop short of asking Erie to straight-up kill one of his older sisters.

Slowly, after a few moments of thoughtful humming, Artemis came forward with an idea that half-horrified Erica and half-aroused her. In his quiet, innocent little voice, he suggested, “You should shrink her and sit on her while we all go for a ride, Erica. That way,” Erica was impressed by how much sense his reasoning made, “everyone who deserves to learn how to ride will get a chance to.”

Erica only mulled it over for a few minutes. It made sense, to Erie, as both a punishment and a solution for the problem of them all not being able to ride three horses. The only amendment she suggested was that Artemis sit on her instead, to which the child quickly responded, “I dunnwanna, she’ll just bite my butt a lot.” Erica laughed at that, true as it was, and stood up. After leaning over like that for so long, the ravenette rolled her shoulders, and blinked her silver-blue eyes hard as she warmed up her magic.

“Millie.” Erica’s voice radiated power now, strong enough that even she could feel it as it left her throat, and the young horses in the ring stopped to stare at her, likely trying to figure out if they had to run from her. Now, Millie truly did cower as she walked closer to her single, older sister. Erie watched her silently, her eyes probably sharp with power. “Hand.” Erica spoke again, holding her hand out quietly, and waiting for Millie to follow suit. Mostly because she didn’t want to speak too much at one time and overwhelm the young horses in the ring, Erie felt she had to trust that Millie would get the hint fairly quickly.

And, she did. Erie focus on the space surrounding the second eldest Carches sister, so that her sibling wouldn’t shrink out of her clothing. After blinking a few times, Erica’s mind caught up with the time she had bent around her, and she was holding a 5 inch tall version, no, her 5 inch tall sister. Millie, in her stereotypical white riding pants and black jacket, looked cutely up from beneath her little Hunt Cap. Being young and inexperienced with the discipline, it would take her mind more than a few second to catch up. Artemis, Carrie, and Ariel were all staring at the spot where Millie had been standing a few seconds ago, clearly seeing her as though she were still there.

Sighing softly, once everyone had caught up, Erica strode over to Rose, and carefully figured for the most comfortable place she could put Millie. Comfortable for Erie, to be clear. Millie was being punished, and as such her comfort was not considered; At the same time, while Erica considered she quietly cast a small durability spell on her new captive. Death was not her punishment. Leaving Millie there with a soft, “Stay,” to both her tiny sister and her comparatively massive mare, Erica stepped sideways and dug in her saddlebags for something that would make sure Mil didn’t become lost in the grass while they all rode.

The instructor finally returned, and mostly ignored what Erica was up to. Before Artemis or Ariel could spill what Erie was up to, Erica rose her voice and explained, “I’ve sent Millie home for her misbehavior. I hope you can forgive my family for her actions, and consider coming back next week.” The instructor, now set on re-pairing the horses and smaller humans so each child was riding the most size-appropriate horse.The instructor ignored Erica, and in turn, Erica mostly ignored the instructor.

However, Erica was having a slight bit of trouble finding something to hold Millie in place. Eventually, she reluctantly dug out a stapler she carried around with her so she didn’t have to sew if some of her clothes ripped. Careful to hold the saddle away from Roses skin, and careful not to pierce Millie herself, Erie stapled the girl’s hands above her head, and her feet together beneath her. And then, together, Erica and Millie both waited for something to do. Occasionally, Erica felt the urge to hop in the saddle and ride around a little, but resisted. A punishment was one thing, but that would be borderline abusing her sister for her own pleasure.

Sometime around four pm, an hour or more later, Artie, Carrie, and Ariel were all seated on saddles on their new horses. None had kept the horses that they’d originally picked, or been assigned in some cases, since the largest of them had their rider removed, and the smallest was completely gone. Everyone got bumped up a size, effectively. Erica dismissed the instructor for a short while, but made sure to tell her to keep an ear out for a shout; If they ended up finding a trail to ride today, Erica would need another rider to lead while she took the end.

In the meanwhile, Millie was finally introduced to her older sister in a way she’d never imagined possible. When Erica rode, she generally wore black slacks, and a blue tank top, along with her riding boots. That was no different now, except that, unfortunately for Millie, Erica’s black slacks had a tendency to be a little… Well, to be frank, they weren’t all that slack on Erie’s large, but tight, ass. Which was exactly where Millie had been positioned.

Well, her face had. As Erica plopped herself into Rose’s saddle, she couldn’t help but instinctively wiggle around a little bit. This had two entirely unconscious affects; First, it rubbed Millie’s face directly into her asscrack, which by then was a little more than a slight bit sweaty; Second, it ground Millie’s feet directly against Erica’s clit, which had the lovely, if unfortunately timed, side effect of turning Erica on more than she already was. As she began leading her younger siblings about, Erie hardly noticed the pleasant sensation, bouncing lightly as she was.

To Millie, that light bouncing felt more like slamming. Over and over again, Erica’s tight glutes slammed into her face, while her pussy effectively rubbed against the tiny girl’s legs and feet. Being more focused on teaching her sisters and brother how to ride, Erie didn’t notice until her panties were practically entirely soaked. And, by then, it was nearing sundown, and she and her younger siblings had to turn in. They rode their horses, one by one, back into the pen, without Erica’s guidance; That was mostly to prove to themselves that they could do it, but Erica liked seeing that, too.

Even while she sat there, patiently waiting for her siblings to dismount, Erie was unconsciously grinding herself against her sister. It wasn’t until the eldest ravenette was walking her horse behind her siblings as they made their way to the house and she waited for the split in the trail that lead to Rose’s stable that Erie realized exactly what it was was that she was doing. Figuring that she was already horny as fucking hell, and doubly figuring that she could pass off her fun for a mistake to her younger sibling, Erica ground herself a little harder and little faster against her tiny little toy.

By the time Rose had practically walked herself to the stable, Erica was clenching her toes, biting her lip, and having trouble staying upright. Her orgasm had been building for hours, now, and as Rose walked into her single stall out of habit more than Erie’s loose guidance, Erica was seconds from orgasm. What finally drove her over the edge, though, was finally hearing the muffled protest that Millie had been trying to shout at her for hours, now. The power of her situation hit the eldest Carches sibling like a freight train, and she muffled her moan as best she could while she completely ruined her panties.

Erica’s thighs were still shaking, still quivering, as she slowly rose out of the saddle, and tried to lift one leg over so she could hop down. Because she nearly fell down, Erie recklessly threw herself back into the saddle, slamming her ass against her tiny, durable sister yet again. Sighing softly, the ravenette resigned herself to sitting there for a while, whilst she recovered.

“Was that your fucking sister?” Erica jumped, her head whipping to the side as she saw the instructor standing there in the doorway. Before Erie could make something up, the instructor started to leave, and Erica stupidly stood up and tried to swing herself down, losing her balance, and throwing a last-second spell towards the middle-aged lady who had caught her having too much fun.

After a few minutes of regaining her breath from her stumble to the stable fall, Erica rose to her feet, grateful that Rose hadn’t panicked when Erie did. That could easily have been fatal for either of the sister. Her shirt now nearly as dirty as her panties, Erica strode to where she was sure her magic had blasted the instructor, and sure as shit, there on the ground sat a lonely apple, far from any apple tree. Sighing softly, Erica bent down to pick up the snack, and nearly got dizzy as she rose back up. It occurred to her only then that she’d not eaten all day, and she carelessly took a few bites out of the instru- the apple.

Slowly, she wandered back into the stable, and with around a quarter of the apple already gone, fed the rest of it to Rose. Finally, she turned her attention to Millie. Erica didn’t say anything, simply yanked the staples out, and picked up her now more-than-slightly damp sister. Millie groaned at the slightest touch, and as Erie carried her out of the stall, she whimpered. Erica closed her eyes for a second, feeling the rush of power fill her again. Millie felt her sister toss her into the air, and the next second, felt her ankles protest as she landed on the ground, now fully sized.

She had a few bruises from where Erica’s ass had made her it’s bitch all day, but she didn’t look terribly worse for wear as Erie looked her over. “Lesson learned?” Millie nodded in response. “Good. Help me get Rose’s saddle off of her; That way you’ll have also learned at least one thing about riding horses today.” The younger ravenette nearly protested that she was in too much pain, until she caught a look from Erica that told her she could expect to find herself under Erica’s ass again if she did.

Once the saddle was off and hanging from it’s place, Erica wrapped her arm around her sister. “I’m sorry to have had to punish you like that, sweetie.” Consciously, Erie didn’t squeeze her too hard, lest she hurt her sister further. The stable was quiet for a long while, before Millie finally piped up.

“Actually, Erica, I… Uhm… Well, some places smart a lot but… It was, well…” Erica didn’t need to see her face to know her cheeks were redder than any ruby lipstick ever produced, “It was kinda… A lot of fun, really.”


 

 

End Notes:

Reviews are always welcome! Thanks go to Odysseus for the idea that I built this chapter around!

"The next chapter, "The Horse Ride", sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see someone stapled to a horse's saddle and forced to be the cushion for a beautiful equestrian."

Sally Rose Stays by EDai
Author's Notes:

This chapter includes; Incest, mouth play, transformation, crush, anal, and insertion.

 

There were five students sitting in one of the smallest classrooms in the entire high school. The one teacher present was even less enthusiastic about being there than any of them were. As the last bell of the day rang, signalling the start of all after-school activities, he finally stood up and let lot a long sigh. Mr. Schnetzer was starting to look his 15 years of teaching high school, and even at the scant age of 40, he was starting to go grey beyond just his temples. His eyesight had worn down, and his voice boomed more easily than it did when he had first started.


“Alright,” he began, “I’m sure you all know why you’re here, and why you need to stay here. It’s detention, after all, but I don’t wanna risk my job just to save myself some time. So, because the school expects me to publicly shame you all, or whatever it is they think this will do, I am going to list your names, and what you did to land yourself here for the next two hours.” Three of the students present grumbled, two stayed perfectly silent, like always.

“Alexander Thomas. You are listed as having slapped a visiting school’s mascot on the behind. I’m supposed to ask if you want to offer any explanation, but I really don’t care for that part, so --”

“How was I supposed to know there was a chick in there?” Alexander groaned, regardless.

Schnetzer stared at him, quietly. “Faith, Hope. Emersons. I haven’t read what you did today, but I can’t wait to see what the famous sisters did to land themselves here today… You tried putting laxative into the coffee in the west-wing’s teachers’ lounge? Would that even work?” Hope shrugged, Faith lolled her head back like there was anywhere she would rather be. “Well, anyway…”

Schnetzer coughed for a moment, grabbing up his water bottle for a quick sip, setting it shakily back on the ground. “Letseehere… Taylor… Aren’t you Dean’s little sister?”

Sally Rose rolled her eyes ever so slightly. “I was, yeah.” Schnetzer visibly cringed, given everyone knew what had become of Dean Taylor. Suffice it to say, everyone was far too aware that they’d not even found his body yet. With a definite air of, ‘Alright, moving on, then,’ Schnetzer adjusted the tie around his neck, and looked at the fifth student in the room.

“Ms. Harris, I will remind you, again, and for the last time; You do not have detention tonight. And, you should really stop using it to get out of work. Please, leave.” Kendra stood up, shrugging, and pulling her phone out to text her girlfriend as she ducked out the door. Everyone in the room knew that she was dating the one chick two grades above the current seniors who had a kid with some dofus before figuring out just how gay she was, it had been the talk of the school for the first three months of senior year.

“Well, with that out of the way… Standard school rules apply; No phones, no headphones or earbuds. Do whatever homework you have, and in two hours, we can all go home.” Schnetzer plopped himself back in his chair, and started daydreaming about a time when he had been much younger. And thinner. And single. It wasn’t long before being lost in his daydreams became being lost in his dreams, and every cell phone in the room got whipped out.

The first person Sally texted was her mother; It was a common joke between them. “Moooooooom,” Sally Rose wrote, “I’m soooooooo bored. Gimme permission to change someone into some gum so I have something to do?” As expected, knowing exactly where her daughter was, her mother eventually texted back, “Not when there’s documentation of you being in the room with anyone. You know the rules.” To that, Sally simply texted back a, “=P” and left it at that.

Sally Rose tried to figure out someone else to text, but continually came up with nothing. Eventually, after browsing Facebook for about two minutes, she ran out of content on her phone to really enjoy, and pulled up her sudoku app to play around on. She glanced at the Emerson twins, who had grabbed seats nearer the front, one beside the other, and were now turned towards one another, chatting. Alexander was on the opposite side of the room, pretending to rest his eyes while he occasionally flicked them open and ogled Hope’s ass. Although, to be unfair to him, Sally Rose was sure that if it had been Faith sitting nearer him, he would have ogled her ass, too.

To be fair to him, Sally had picked a seat behind them because the pair always wore matching skirts, just long enough to pass the school’s stupid dress code, and she, too, could admire a good butt from afar. That afternoon, though, it had proved not to be enough. Sally Ross felt like she might be in that kind of mood that causes kids to do stupid shit in class just to see if it gets noticed at all. It was as she set her phone down on the desk, and it hit a lump, that Sally Rose’s heartbeat picked up slightly.

A few things that she knew to be true; There was now a lump on her desk, under her phone. A moment or two before that, there hadn’t been a lump on her desk at all. None of the other students had noticed anything, but her phone was definitely now sitting on a lump. There was only one explanation, to Sally Rose’s mind, for the sudden issues her phone was having for being flat. Carefully, she plucked the bottom of her phone up, and stared at the little thing. It was a very familiar lump of clearly squash meat and bone.

Sally nearly cheered, but bit her lip hard in order to quash the reaction. Instead, she stared and stared, blinking ever so slowly so she couldn’t miss the moment that Dean reformed in front of her. It had been nearly a month since she had cast a return spell on her older, former brother, chewed him up with a cracker, and swallowed him. It had been nearly a month, minus eighteen hours or so, since she had shit him out and flushed him away, never quite expecting to see him again. Yet, here he was, blinking and looking around in confusion. Sally guessed that being dead for so long probably took a lot out of him.

When Dean’s tiny eyes met his sister’s, they widened, and Sally barely cut off his ability to make sound before he screamed. Now, instead of a cheer, Dean’s owner bit off a giggle, picking him up and casting any and all filth from his body with a simple spell. One that, knowing him, he probably had no idea of. If he had magic, and if he knew of it he -- Well, knowing him, he wasn’t bothered in the least by how dirty he’d gotten. It had been a while since she’d seen Dean at all, so she took all of two seconds to take his face in before she thought up the first transformation spell she could remember.

Before she cast it, she grabbed his still naked body by the shoulder, then cast it, and found herself holding a piece of gum. Popping it into her mind, knowing that Dean wouldn’t be killed as she chewed him this time, Sally Rose clued herself into his mind, and listened to him scream every time her tongue pushed against his chewed up mass and directed him back into her another set of her teeth. Sally chewed quite happily until Schnetzer popped awake, and she had to tuck Dean under her tongue while she shoved her phone between her legs.

Sally missed the brunt of Schnetzer’s anger, given he’d not noticed her doing much of anything, but the Emerson twins bore the full brunt of it. Their phones ended up on his desk, and he forced Hope to move to the back of the classroom, one seat over and behind from where Sally Rose was sitting. Soon, though, Schentzer’s sleepiness won over him again, no matter how much he fought it, and Hope quickly started to get up, before Faith turned back to her and shook her head. ‘Too risky,’ she mouthed, and shrugged, turning back towards the front of the classroom. Alexander, for his part, also dodged out on the trouble, as he’d been enjoying staring at butt too much to get his phone out.

“Hey, Taylor!” Hope whispered up to her, and Sally Rose turned around, and raised an eyebrow at her. “I saw you chewing gum, and I’d like some, if you’d not mind.”

Sally shrugged, sliding Dean out from under her tongue. “I’ve only got this one piece, and if you still want to chew on it for a bit, just remember that I’d like it back.”

“What flavor is it?”

“Mint.”

“Eh. Nevermind, then, I’ll pass.”

Turning back towards the front of the class, Sally herself relaxed back, and slowly chewed on her gum. She continued to listen to Deano the Olive as her screamed. She felt kinda shitty for having forgotten the name she gave him, but it didn’t matter too much. Olive was kinda a plain, uninteresting name, anyhow. It sounded to much like a Oliver, and Sally didn’t want him thinking he was anything near a person.

Without warning him, Sally got a clever idea for her former brother. In the month since she had last seen him, she spent a lot of time thinking about things she could have done with him, but had’t ever gotten around to. Even if her ideas turned more sexual in nature than they had been before, now that he was back, she was eager to try all the dirt-nasty things she had skipped out on before.

She transformed him back into a person in her mouth, before teleporting him somewhere else. To cover for her lack of chewing, Sally Rose feigning swallowing the ball of spit and flavor. Sally’s Toy, which she had decided was his name in the meanwhile, felt like he was struggling to figure out where he was, at first. But, when his wandering hands finally came into contact with her pussy, Sally shivered in glee, and squeezed her thighs together around him. ‘If you don’t play nicely,’ Sally Rose warned her Toy in his mind, “I’m gonna turn you into a piece of gum that Hope does like, and let you go home with her.”

Toy, for his part, at least, immediately conceded defeat, and started playing with her folds. Sally enjoyed his ministrations, relaxing back into her seat while he played with her lazily horny pussy to help pass her time. When finally Sally Rose realized that detention would be over soon, she orderd her toy to head in a certain direction, guided only by the way her mind was pushing him.

It didn’t take long for her Toy, even as stupid as he was, to figure out where she was guiding him. Sally Rose never heard his protest, but when he received her command to crawl inside of her, her Toy hesitated only for a moment before beginning to wiggle into his former sister’s giant asshole.  He was nearly completely snugly fit up to about around his waist when five o’clock hit, and the Emerson sisters both instantly rose, and left. Sally, though her pussy was positively tingling, felt odd sitting alone in a room with two sleeping dudes, so she too, even with her toy in an awkward position for her, got up, and headed home.

She waited until she had plopped herself down on her bed to truly think about how the walk home felt. Her brother, or rather, her toy wiggled with every step she had taken, and given she had walked home, it had been super enjoyable. That having been said, with her mind in the gutter so far, her hand slowly strayed down, to her crotch. The only thought Sally Rose had before she attacked her pussy was this; She was going to make her toy wish he could die, if it killed him a thousand times over, as long as it made her cum just as often.


 

End Notes:

I'm enjoying the Sally Rose stories quite a bit. Something about just writing one person destroing another over and over against is kind of fun. The next Sally Rose chapter (yes, the next) will get back to that repeating destructions, as I felt like it was lacking from this chapter quite a lot. I may end up and going back to re-write this, but much like McKenna, for now, this is it! 

Reviews are appreciated!

Reagan's Retreat by EDai
Author's Notes:

This chapter is both super long, and was written by an author who just started at a new job with a drastically different schedule. I'm not sure I actually like it, but I don't want to make anyone wonder if I'm about to disappear again.

So, unfortunately, this joins the chapters that may need future revision.

 

 

“Well, that’s that, then!” Julie sighed, softly, finally clocking out of her nightmare of a shift.

Her day had been great before she walked into the restaurant, but it picked up for around an hour after the nasty business she’d done with the restaurant's owner in one of the stalls. However, entirely self inflicted, the night went downhill again, later. When she noticed that Bethany was headed for the bathroom, she quickly excused herself again. “Upset stomach today, Jules?” Michael, one of the manager’s teased her as she took off for the back of the establishment, once more.

However, based on her stomach’s lackluster performance earlier in the evening, Julie knew better than to think her tummy was upset, at all. In fact, Jules knew the exact opposite to be true; Her stomach was empty of any physical matter, and instead all she felt in her gut was a deep seeded hatred for the mother and daughter who had tried to fuck her over and fire her that day. The mother was… Well, Julie didn’t know how sewers worked, but she was certainly somewhere.

Bethany was squatting in a stall at the far end of the bathroom when Jules slipped in, quietly locking the door behind her. On principle, she would try not to take too long, but that would be dictated by how long it would be before Bethany finished up in the stall. As quick as she could, Julie scanned the floor under the stall doors for any sign of another person being present. As luck would have it, there were none, and Bethany’s stomach was no more active than Julie’s. After she finished pissing, Beth was quick about wiping and flushing, and before long was walking out of the stall.

“Hey!” Julie cheered, the smile covering her face being more naturally than any she had worn since she kissed her girlfriend goodnight and taken a pie to the temple. Bethany stopped in her tracks, her phone in her hand, thumb raised so it could slam into the next button. As far as Jule could tell, the younger woman nearly dropped her phone, before her face twisted into a nasty sneer.

“What’d’ya want, you freak?” Bethany questioned, still standing in place. If she’d had any sense, she’d have ran, or at least that’s what Julie was thinking before she noticed which stall Bethany had come out of. Reflexively, Jules started to laugh, and Bethany immediately rolled her eyes. “What, are you about to pull some stupid fake shit out of your ass about how you’re not bothered by me calling you a freak?”

Julie shook her head, hard. “Oh, nonononono. I used that stall earlier to --” She cut herself off, laughing as hard as she was.

“You’re laughing cause we peed in the same stall? Jesus, freak.”

“Nono!” Julie the ‘Jesus Freak,’ giggled. “I mean, I guess so, on some level, at least. I’m laughing because we peed in the same stall, and because I pissed all over your mother before I flushed her down the toilet like the piece of shit she knew she was, in the end.” Bethany squinted at her, not offering a retort before she began walking past Julie. She didn’t get far, as Jules’s hand wrapped tight around Bethany’s bicep, her own face twisting into a mean scowl.  “And, Bethany, you’ll get worse.”

 

Michael greeted her, first, with a quick little joke; “Did you wash your hands, Julie?”

It wasn’t until around twenty minutes later that someone began to question what was taking Bethany so fucking long. Less swearing in such a professional atmosphere, of course, but the message and thinking were quite the same. The person in question doing the question was the one who had agreed to take over hosting duties for Bethany, who by then was the last of the 5 hostesses that had worked throughout the day to still be on the clock. Afterall, someone had joked as they agreed to let the last girl besides Beth go, “Dinner rush is over, should be smooth sailing til close.”

Only, there were two small issues with that idea. One; Bethany disappeared. Two; The Party Bus.

What everyone was aware of was that, with the school year pulling into a close, a group of local seniors had vowed to spend their last few weekends of high school piling into a bus on Friday nights and riding throughout the weekend. Unbeknownst to anyone present in the restaurant, that Friday night, they had decided to have dinner at one of the best restaurants in town. Julie and another waitress were the only two left, splitting the restaurant in half for the remainder of the night, when forty-plus people plowed through their doors and demanded to take the biggest table arrangement they could manage.

So, on Julie’s side of the restaurant, forty plus people were seated at the largest table-set that the restaurant had ever assembled. Julie ran about for the next hour or so, half-stumbling on her uneven feet, trying to serve a bunch of half-drunk 18 year olds. When they finally, finally left, she had made a bit of extra bank on tips, and her steps felt a little less uneven. Closing time being only another ten minutes or so away when the Party Bus vacated, Julie simply told Michael she was going home, and clocked out. If Michael had argued even a little bit, Julie would have stayed.

Instead, Jules bailed out, saying goodnight to Michael and adding, “To bad about Beth. Her mom’ll be so disappointed in her.” Michael could only shrug and head back to work, wrapping up his own duties before he would be able to leave. Julie, for her part, walked slowly to her car, savoring the last few, uneven steps she would experience for the next short while.

The powerful, young woman plopped herself down into the soft, warm car seat, savoring the feeling of late-spring air wafting against her skin, and the feeling of the small, person-shaped lump sitting underneath her foot as she turned the key and started her car. As she pressed down on the break, shifting gears, she felt the little lump in her shoe pressing back against her, maybe the first time it had fought her in quite some time. Part of her had wondered if she had stepped too hard on that foot, harder than the durability spell could handle.

It was that way, to Julie’s pleasant surprise, the entire way home. The little lump seemed to have picked up on the slight change in her positioning, and was struggling to get free. Julie wondered what the cunty thing was thinking, down in her shoe, but she didn’t quite care enough to stop and pull her out, or to invade her vapid mind with a spell. Either would take too much time and/or effort to accomplish for Julie to bother when the subject was such an airhead.

Stepping out of her car, purposefully putting a little more pressure on her right foot than her left, Julie started to daydream. Now that she didn’t have patrons to satisfy or people on the road to watch out for, she could let her mind wander. She had just flushed Beth’s mom down the toilet. She hadn’t entertained herself, hadn’t played around nor had any fun at all. Jules found herself regretting that decision immensely, and she wouldn’t be repeating it with the next generation of asshole.

So lost in her thought was Julie that she nearly locked her keys and her phone in her car. The door was swinging shut, and at the last second, Jules shoved her foot between the swinging door and the car’s frame. She giggled when she heard a crack, and a small, nearly inaudible scream. Or, maybe it was more like a squeal. Whatever the case, Jules knew that the swinging door had, at least partially, slammed straight through the durability spell, and knowing that Beth was now in quite a lot of pain made her giddier.

Julie grabbed her phone, her keys, and closed the door, before carefully applying weight onto her right foot. If the durability spell was completely gone, then she could kill Beth on her next step, and that would be just the same waste as Jules’s choice to flush Beth’s mom. Finding that her new plaything didn’t go splat right away, Julie sighed, and calmly walked into her apartment building.

She and her little sister had lived together since their parents up and fucked off a few years back. Julie hadn’t been her guardian for all the time, though; They’d lived with their grandparents for a few years, before Jules could support both of them. Things were rough, but her sister was still in school, and the bills were always paid on time. Julie and Reagan lived on the first floor, thank god, in a fairly small, super quaint, 2 bedroom apartment. Calling it two-bedroomed was less accurate than two-broomstick-closeted apartment. But, it was affordable, and aside from the wanting size, it was perfect.

Her blond hair still lightly streaked, her shoulders slumping and making her a tad bit shorter than 5’9”, and her green eyes felt a bit droopy. “Reggie?” She called into the apartment, softly, wondering if her sister were still up. High schooler through and through, Reagan replied in the affirmative a few seconds later. “Is your homework for the weekend done, did you make yourself dinner, and how was your day?” Jules was still slipping her shoes off of her feet, careful to slide the right one off extra slowly, when Reagan made her way into the tiny hallway that was their entranceway.

“Yes, there wasn’t a ton. Yes, I made tacos, there’s some leftovers in the fridge if you want some. And, it kinda sucked.”

“What kinds of ass?” Julie replied instantly, her brow furrowing as she tuned herself into her sister’s reply.

“Oh my gaaaawd,” Reagan started, pretending her jaw had groan heavier and thus it was harder for her to close of the word, ‘god.’ “In first hour, we had a fu-- An effing pop quiz on all the elements on the periodic table that are heavier than Uranium. I mean, duh, I aced it, but three quarters the class failed it because their I.Q.s only match up with Hydrogen! The quarter that didn’t fail the test, this is the kicker, had to teach the chapter explaining the periodic table to  the three quarters who did!”

“So, you got to teach your favorite school subject --”

“Don’t you make it sound all peachy, Jodium!” The chemical symbol for Jodium is J, for the unaware. It was a common nickname for Reagan to throw out. “I had to teach my favorite subject to a bunch of hydrogen-brains who didn’t give a fuuuuu… Uuuuh… Udging hell about it!”

 

“I see. You do remember that you can say fuck all you like, right?”

“Not saying the eff word in front of my older sister is a sign of respect and --”

“And chucking your pillow at my head and calling me a goddamned bitch every morning?”

“It’s the principle that matters!”

“Okay, okay, pipsqueak~” Jules teased, patting her sister on the head. “And what about the rest of your day?” Reagan lost her train of thought for a moment, staring up at her older sister with a deep scowl.

Then, she sighed. “Second hour was alright, I guess. Just a some notes about the merits of consumerism. Then they watched and I slept through a movie about -- Hey, don’t look at me like that, you did it to!”

“And I made it so far doing it, too, hm?”

“Not the point!”

“That’s fair to say! This all sounds super benign; When you said, ‘All kindsa shit,’ I thought you were gonna tell me about a girl who, like, smashed your head into a locker or something! You had me worried, Reggie.”

Reagan was quiet for a second; “... How was your date? With Ally? Did it go anywhere?”

“You’re deflecting.” Julie pointed out disapprovingly.

“You are, too! Did she spit in your face?! Throw her drink in your food? Wait, I have that backwards… Heh.”

“What happened, Reagan?”

A pause, again. “Jason threatened to break up with Logan if he didn’t dump me from his friend circle.”

“Well, that’s super manipulative. Is he auditioning for Edward in the school’s rendition of Twilight?” Regan didn’t say anything, she simply stared at the floor. “You and Logan have been friends for ages, you’re not going to tell me that… Oh, Jesus, fuck. Really?”

“Logan left me a note in my locker that essentially told me I could go to hell before I ever tried to talk to him again, so… Yeah, really. Tell me about your date with Ally? I was kinda looking for good news, I guess.”

“I have another idea. I’ll tell you about my date with Ally tomorrow, if you’ll spend the rest of the night doing me a huge favor.”

“Like what?”

Jules slowly walked backwards, to where she had left her shoes, and pointed.

“I am not washing your shitty shoes again, Julie!”

“Nono,” Jules giggled. “There’s something in it for you!” Reagan squinted at her older sister, her lips curling just a little bit.

“If this is a prank, I am going to kill you.” Reagan leant down, her eyes staying trained on her older sister. When she dipped her fingers in, Julie nearly squealed, which would have made her sister wheel around and slap her, assuming that Julie was squealing in anticipation of some prank. Instead, Reggie’s fingers wrapped tightly around a small, maybe 3 inch tall lump, and her eyes lit up.

“Holy shit, really?” Julie nodded, yanking the tiny teen out of the shoe. Her eyes widened further, and her jaw dropped, before closing, and letting her lips sneer into a wicked smile. “Bethany? It’s been fooooorevvver girl!” Jules almost slapped herself; Of course, Julie and Bethany were nearly the same age. Of course, of course, of course they had been friends when they were younger. “What are the rules?”

“Hm?” Julie replied, surprised.

“Rules? Y’know; What can’t I do?”

“She can’t be alive by tomorrow morning.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! You mean I gotta kill’er for you?” Julie just nodded. “You’re no fun!” Reagan took a second to compose herself, before sighing lightly. “Okay, fine. I’ll do this for you, oh Mean One. I wish you’d teach me how you did this.”

“One day, my young pupil.” Julie joked, before rubbing Reagan’s head. ”I’m gonna grab some tacos, you go handle my battle for me. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Reagan, for her part, bolted to her tiny little room within the first floor apartment. She was holding Bethany, her brand new tiny, tight in her hands. In fact, a little too tight, because when she slammed the door and tossed Beth onto her desk, the little cunt was almost a light purple. Reggie ran to the other side of the room, drawing her curtains over her blinds, and throwing her clothes off at a rate that was too fast to fathom. Soon, the 5’3” teen was buck naked, and her mind was still racing as she strode over to her former friend.

“Remember that time you made Liz Piper kiss your foot, or you were going to feed her pet rabbit to your python?” Reagan lifted her foot high into the air, and slammed it on her desk, making a wheezing Beth bounce in the air a little. “Kiss my foot,” Reggie teased, pointing to her own lips, “Or I’ll feed you to my python~” Bethany stared at her for a second, her lips pressing together and her eyebrows furrowing.

“Okay.” The tiny woman sighed in submission, walking towards Reagan. At first, Reggie was surprised that she was getting the tiny to kiss her foot so easily, but Bethany simply walked past her foot, and up to the edge of the desk.

“I said --”

“I know what you said, you big, dumb cunt. I’m not gonna kiss your fucking foot, so eat me.”

Reagan paused for a second, staring down at the tiny woman, shrunken on her desk. The next second, her foot had swung back, then forward once more, this time pinning the tiny girl under her socked foot. Her chin poked up just above Reggie’s socked, middle toe, and her eyes bulged slightly as Reagan pressed her weight forward and onto the miniscule bitch. “Well, let’s change parameters, then! You are gonna kiss my toe, or I will use your blood as nail polish… You know how much of a pin opening bottles of nail polish is. I honestly find it easier just to crush the bottle entirely.”

Staring up at her, Bethany’s eyes shrunk with rage, and her brow got tight enough that Reagan nearly couldn’t see it. But, however slowly it happened, Beth finally leaned her head forward, and kissed at the tip of Reagan’s toe. “Again,” Reggie demanded before a slight pause by the diminutive ditz let the larger lady to shift her weight again, and press more firmly down on Beth’s chest and sternum. As quick as someone with a foot the size of their body pressing down on their body can manage, Beth pressed her lips against Reagan’s sock-covered foot again.

And again. And again. Eventually, Reggie stopped saying again, and just pressed until Beth finally got the point; Don’t stop kissing. Although, it was a super awkward position, so Reagan used her foot to brush the tiny bitch off of her desk and onto the floor before. That same foot came back for another pass, though, dragging Bethany’s face against the rough carpet fibers as the taller teen positioned her butt above her chair, and her foot over Bethany. Reagan sighed as she sank into her chair more properly, but stopped only a second or two later with a strong, “I don’t feel any kissing, ya little cunt.” Reggie picked up her foot, and gave a simple glance under her desk. “Oh.”

She used a toe to nudge Bethany over onto her back, only to find that most of the girl’s face was black and blue. Cursing softly, mostly at the lack of fun she’d had before she’d accidentally beaten Bethany half to death, Reagan sighed, leaning down and retrieving the girl from the floor. Although she’d hoped that her little friend would stick around for a while, her face was pretty fucked up, and Reagan decided that she probably didn’t want any kisses from lips that were that fucked up.

Reggie was a creative girl, though, and within a minute or two, knew how she was going to be disposing of the little thing. She retrieved her rolling paper and tucked Bethany inside of the crease. Beth was just about the right size, and Reagan quickly poured a little bit of pot over her, before licking and rolling the paper up. Deciding to let whatever brain power Bethany had left go into wondering what her giant captor was up to; If the scent hadn’t tipped her off already.

Reagan did have to be careful; She wasn’t sure whether her older sister knew about her weed, although Julie had made the occasional reference that made Reggie wonder. So, while her joint marinated, she hopped off of her bed and stuffed her blanket under the door. That wouldn’t hide all of the smell nor smoke, but Reagan hoped it would hide enough of it for her to finish smoking before Julie noticed.

With her blinds still lowered, Julie’s little sister hunkered down by the window, pulling her lighter from beside her desk. Every tiny puff made Reagan think she was smoking a fire alarm, what with the little shrieks that Beth’s husk was giving off as the fire slowly burned her up. Every time Reggie inhaled, she thought that her joint tasted that much more flavorful than a tiny-less joint, and she wanted more. Before she knew it, her joint was nearing her fingers, and she had to toss it in a small glass of water on her desk.

Feeling at the very least buzzed and sure that she would feel even better once her high properly settled in, but before that, Reagan scooted into her bed, quietly lamenting how quickly her supplement burnt up.

 

 

End Notes:

Reviews are appreciated, especially when someone has a critique on my writing! I love to improve!

A Blossoming Bitch by EDai

“Bianca, hey! How was your weekend?”

“Awful. Short. Awfully short. It was only a day long, and my next day off is, like… Saturday, I think?”

“Saturday is tomorrow, though…?”

“Wrong Saturday, Hank. Next Saturday, not tomorrow.”

“Oh, jesus…”

“Mmhmm. Can you do me a favor, since she never schedules me to work with her because she knows I’d tear her ass open, can you tear Jane’s ass open for me?”

“I’m 95% sure that’s basically sexual harassment on my part, so… No, I’m afraid not.”

“Well, damn.” Bianca sighed, stepping behind the register and opening her til. To avoid getting to trudged down in counting her drawer in, the girl with a short, dyed-blue asymmetrical undercut (or, as her friends called it, the gayest haircut of 2008) piped up again. “Anyone else in today?”

Hank, who was just accepting a customer, leaned away from them for just a moment to reply. “Nope. You’re closing up tonight -- Hey, if you quit tonight and then get rehired tomorrow, maybe Jane’ll think it’s a different girl named Bianca, and they’ll schedule you with some company?”

Bianca chuckled, but kept her count picture-perfect like always, much more quietly punching the numbers into her drawer’s computer screen. “And if you get a better haircut, some better clothes, and picked up some tits somewhere, she would confuse you for me and you could get some of my awful scheduling taken off my back?”

“I don’t think I need any of those things for Jane to mistake me for you, B. It’s not like she’s seen you more than a handful of times, anyway.”

“True, true. Alright, I’m open if you wanna start… Funneling people to my counter? How much time do I have in order to get settled in before you’re bailing on me?”

“Two minutes?”

“You’re joking.”

“Nope, not at all. And Jane --”

“If you tell me what she wants, I swear I’ll --”

“-- wants you to make sure all the food boats in the back are done before you lock up.”

“... Fuck. Fine.” Bianca cussed under her breath, scowling hard until the first person strode up to the counter. “Hi there, how are you doing today, Miss?” She was a small bit taller than Bianca, her hair was a lot more, ‘respectable,’ and her blue eyes were almost as disinterested in Bianca as Bianca was her. Whoever the tall, and fairly fat, woman was, she didn’t reply immediately except to hoist her basket onto Bianca’s counter, and start dumping the contents out in front of her.

Bianca started scanning them and bagging them, more out of habit than out of courtesy. “Miss?” The dollar store teller inquired again, “How are you doing today? Did you find everything alright?”

“No. The morons who staff your store forgot to put out the bread, again, and I know you got it because you get everything in on Fridays! On top of that -- I noticed that you’re not currently allowing big bills through your cash registers.” Her voice was more or less what you would expect; Heftier and deeper, just like the lady’s stomach. Although, her personality was as deep as a puddle of toy-chihuahua piss, and her brain appeared to work at a speed of two-repeats-per-reply.

“Your total is 9 dollars and 47 cents. And, while it is Friday, Ma’m, given our position in the mall, people find it very easy to buy the bread they need here when we do have it. However, since we are a corporate run store, they often ignore how much bread we actually sell. There is no more in the back, I can personally assure you.” Not that she had checked, she had simply gotten tired of repeating the conversation and the action of checking for bread where she knew none existed. “That having been said --”

“Just finish ringing my items, I need to get going, not keep chit-chatting with someone who can’t help anyway.”

“Actually, Ma’m, as I said, your total is 9 dollars and 47 c-” Before Bianca could finish re-reading the price to the woman, she was stuffing a hundred dollar bill in Bianca’s face, practically demanding that she accept it despite the sign that said, ‘No large bills,’ hanging off the front of her register. And, is spite of the fact that she had acknowledged to Bianca that she knew about the dollarage limit. “I… Just opened my drawer, Ma’m, and unfortunately I can’t accept that much for that little anyway. I might be able to redirect you to Hank, who…” Who was giving her a death glare and a slight head shake to tell her not to dare. “Who is telling me that he doesn’t have quite enough either. I’m going to have to ask you to pay with card, or a smaller bill.”

Standard speech, standard reaction.

“What does having your drawer open five minutes or five hours have jack shit to do with you accepting my hundred dollar bill? And, this is a pretty fucking common occurrence here, so I guess I’m curious as to why this problem wasn’t fixed literally forever ago. You people have literally no money ever, how does this store even stay open, I can’t imag-”

Bianca blinked. Her eyes, of course, never closed, but for just a second, she went ahead and let her powers fuck with shit a little bit. The cameras pointed at the camera almost certainly glitched out, because Bianca made them, of course, and the woman who had a moment before been standing at the counter ranting, now found herself as the lighter fluid in one of the cigarette lighters on Bianca’s counter. To be fair, Bianca only knew because she could feel the woman’s anger radiating off of the now mouthless object.

“Where’d the angry lady go?” Hank inquired as he finished closing off his drawer and clocked out finally. “I didn’t see her leave, and --”

Bianca blinked again. Honestly, she wasn’t sure why. Hank hadn’t pissed her off at all, really, but something about letting herself use her powers for the enjoyment of it made her feel fantastically good. The woman sat on her counter, in a lighter, her former coworker sat on the shelving behind the counter, having helped Bianca to refill her water bottle, and the cameras throughout the dollar store had been mysteriously broken. Bianca wanted to have the night to herself for the most part, but she had to take certain steps to avoid getting found out.

First and foremost, she came up with a simple rule, and a fun game. If a customer became made at her for something that wasn’t her fault, or which was literally out of her hands, then that customer would get fucked up. If she made a mistake that ld to a customer getting angry, she would let the customer pay for their things and leave. The ones who were kind, she let go without any extra condition.

The next person in the store inquired about what Bianca thought would be the best charcoal to burn for his grill, one that was super old-school, and Bianca steered him to what she thought was the best brand, as well as put his eyes no a cigarette that she assured him would be the best lighter he had ever owned. It would be full of fluid as long as any of the fat bitch’s body remained to fuel it. And, she would feel every ion getting burned away, too.

Some of Hank went down her throat after that particular customer, because the lie made her skin buzz. Bianca wasn’t sure what that buzz meant, whether she was subconsciously telling herself to stop or her body was urging her to keep going. The last time the dollar store employee had employed her powers more than once in a week, she’d had her natural blond hair. Smacking her lips, Bianca ended up giggling, “Jeez, Hank, you taste amazing!”

The nature of the dirty joke had her chuckling as she wandered to the backroom, and pulled a boat full of food out onto the floor. Keeping a careful eye on the door, Bianca carefully opened every box by focusing on the tape and effectively disintegrating it. Challenging herself to be faster, but maintain accuracy, the green-haired girl busted her powerful, thick, bubbly ass and had the first food boat done in a few minutes. Since no one had entered quite yet, Bianca quickly worked out the remaining three, feeling so lucky that no one had come in to interrupt.

As she returned to the counter, though, Bianca couldn’t help but feel like it was a missed opportunity. With the food all put away without a single asshole customer joining the merchandise on the shelves, Bianca had no great reason to join someone with anything back there anyhow. As the night was shaping up to be slow, Bianca set to work returning the things the first woman had been unable to properly purchase, what with the bullshit spilling out of her now-non-existent mouth.

That was done far too quickly, though. Soon, she found herself with naught else to do but wait for more shitty customers on which she could exercise her creative justice. Either thankfully or unfortunately depending on your point of view, Bianca was not forced to wait long on that front. A man came practically storming into the store, and although Bianca was sort of slouched against the counter, relaxing, he slammed a pair of pants on the counter a few inches from her face. She raised her eyebrow, listened to him say, “I want to return these pants, when I bought them, they did not have--”

And, he was gone! Well, not really. Instead of transforming him into elsewhile things, Bianca opted to shrink her new friend. As quickly as she could, just to avoid suspicion from any good customers who ventured in, Bianca found a cute pair of shoes sitting in one of the display boxes. The shoes were about her size, but she had no inclination to try them on or buy them. Instead, Bianca taped the man sideways along where she knew the ball of someone’s food would eventually fall. Perhaps not tonight, but some night, she told herself.

That done, she returned to the counter, leaning against it, and waiting for more. Part of her wanted to grab her phone to pass the time, but instead she scanned the environment, searching for funner things to do. When the next customer came in, Bianca had just finished shredding the last man’s pants and throwing them away. She was pretty cute; Maybe not Bianca’s type, but she had pretty blue eyes, long legs hidden under a beautiful dress that was perfect for the weather, and long, curly brown hair.

“Hi there!” She said, more enthusiastically than she had meant it in years. “How are you today?”

“I’m doing fine! And how about you... “ The new woman squinted. “Bianca! That’s a super weird type face on your badge! How are you, though?”

Bianca laughed softly, and rolled her eyes internally as she outwardly replied. “I was bored, but with you about I suspect I won’t be bored till you leave~” Part of her also wanted to gag at how corny it sounded as she replayed it in her head. “Er, what can I help you find? Or, where you, uhm, just looking?” No matter how much a cute girl, ‘Wasn’t her type,’ Bianca could be trusted to be a fucking pervert or a massive doofus.

“Well, I was thinking of getting a new pair of shoes. Do you have any recommendations?” Bianca brighted up like a star at that, and quickly led whatever her name was over to the shoe section. She pretended to hm and huh her way around a bit, pretended to pick something she genuinely thought was perfect, and handed her the shoes that she knew contained a little prick inside. The cute girl did sort of a nerdy little curtsy; “Thanks for the recommendation. I was hoping it wouldn’t be a problem if I tried them on in store? Wanna make sure they fit right, you know?”

Bianca nodded without reservation.

She watched as the girl, whose name the green-haired-girl felt half-desperate to know, carefully placed her left foot into it’s shoe first, almost like she knew what Bianca was up to, and wanted to tease her over it. Then, she carefully shoved her other foot in, grinding to a halt when her foot hit resistance. “There’s something in this shoe…” She complained, but Bianca did her best to properly reassure her, insisting that it was naught more than a pad to help with feet stability. Kinda like Doctor Scholl's. “No, seriously, Bianca, there’s something in this shoe that is… Like it’s not even in the other shoe.”

Caught on the spot, Bianca came up with the best thing she could think of; “You might need to stomp on it a few times in order to flatten it out. Some of the shoes are like that.” Bianca knew the likely outcomes; Either the girl wouldn’t buy the shoes and would simply move on, or she would stomp, just to see if Bianca was bullshitting her.

The dollar store employee watched with a certain amount of unrestricted glee as the stranger lifted her foot, high, and then slammed it down. “It’s a little better…” Bianca’s eye candy commented, lifting her foot another time, and slamming it, and then finally a third time before she sighed. “Alright, that is perfect! They feel comfy and even, and I think they look cute. I wasn’t looking for much else, so would you mind helping me check out now?”

“But, of course!” Bianca responded, hoping back behind the counter and  watching as the girl lifted her foot instead of taking the shoe off. Bianca, in returned, raised her eyebrows, before scanning the tag of the shoe one the foot of the young woman who had so casually killed someone a moment ago. Even if she didn’t know it. “Alrighty! Your total is 5 dollars and 50 cents!”

The girl handed Bianca a big, ol’ fifty dollar bill. Bianca’s mouth twisted into a frown. “Could I grab your name, quick?”

“Oh, sure! It’s Samantha!” Bianca nodded, slowly, staring at the fifty, still in Samantha’s hand, still hovering over the counter.

“And could I maybe get your phone number so we can set up a date?”

“What? Oh, no, sorry, I’m not… Well, I’m straight.”

“So is spaghetti until -- Er, nevermind.” Bianca hit enter on the purchase, punched in fifty dollars, and then placed Samantha’s change on the shelf behind the counter. “Alrighty, you should be good to go, th --”

“What about my change?”

“Oh, right, your change! I need some spending money so I can take my new vibrator on a date.”

“Your wh --” Before Sam could scream, Bianca blinked again, compressing Sam down until she was around 6 inches long, and then remolding her into what Bianca considered to be the perfect dildo. Great shape for insertion purposes, a vibrating function, even an anal stimulator if Bianca were feeling frisky enough. As the green-haired employee wrapped her hands around her new, “Samantha-nator,” and lowered it into her bag, she could have sworn she felt it vibrating in outrage.

As Sam leant back up, there was already another customer entering the store. He was a mild-aged man, slightly greying hair, and sort of slumped shoulders. Bianca pegged him as the kind of person who might cause her some trouble, so she kept her eyes locked onto him as he moved throughout her store. With the shelves mostly staying chest-height or lowers, it wasn’t too difficult to manage him. As soon as Bianca saw him slipping something into his pocket, she immediately shrunk him. If her senses were right, he was no larger than a half-a-dime, and nearly as flat.

Bianca wasn’t sure why he was flat, until her conscious thoughts caught up with her imagination, and she strode from behind the counter to scoop him up. With perp in hand, Bianca headed for the clothing section, and quickly dug up a pair of cute panties that she had been thinking of buying for a friend. Well, insofaras ‘For a friend,’ means, ‘For myself, but it’s slutty so I lie about it.’ The panties where a light green, G-string thong. As quickly as she could, she melded the man to the string of the thong, right around where the purchasers asshole would be closest to him.

Then, she placed it back in the bin from whence it came, and strode back to her counter. And, there the lonely cashier stood, tapping her foot and waiting. Of course, she wasn’t even entirely sure how the store managed to stay open, in a mall that itself was struggling along. They always had money, plenty of it, in their safe behind the counter. Far less of it was kept in the safe, and… It was nearly closing, now. So very little had happened in the few hours since Bianca started. So few people came in, and so few made it past the checkout line. Hell, Bianca still hadn’t realized she’d finished off the last of Hank and thrown her water bottle away when a rowdy group came into the store about twenty to close.

It was a group of four people; 3 girls and 1 guy. Based on the composition, Bianca kind of had a guess as to their personalities, and as she listened in on them as they moved about and discussed various things, Bianca found she had nailed it. The three chicks were friends from school or whatever, and the dude just happened to have been on of the girls’s little brother. Their mom had dictated he come along, and as he followed about, Bianca wondered whether he or his sister regretted it more.

The real answer was that Bianca regretted it the absolute most. Within a few minutes, they were tearing shit apart in the most annoyingly effective way possible. Summoning all of her inner control, Bianca made it a few minutes before all four of them were shrunken where they’d stood. She was fast in picking them up, merely striding over to them and scooping them all up, depositing them into her pocket for the time being. So close to closing, she wasn’t sure that she would find anything to turn them into, really. The idea that struck her wasn’t on her mind until after she closed down her drawer, the store, and headed for mall’s food court.

Bianca strode immediately up to the counter of her favorite sandwich shop; Or, at least her favorite one within the mall. She ordered her normal sandwich, a ham and shredded cheese on a 10-inch Italian loaf.

“No chips today, Bee?” One of the staff there asked her.

“I’ve got some of my own today, no worries!” Bianca replied, her lips turned up mischievously at her own little joke.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5066