Friend or Foe 0 : Maddison's First by edexdexx
Summary:

Three years prior to the events in the first Friend or Foe a look at the first person Maddison ever befriended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Mature (40-49), Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Friend or Foe
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9843 Read: 26114 Published: April 10 2015 Updated: September 10 2015

1. Erin by edexdexx

2. Pint Sized Fury by edexdexx

3. Malicious Compliance by edexdexx

4. In and Out by edexdexx

5. Revenge is Sweet by edexdexx

Erin by edexdexx

" Today is the day." Maddison enthusiastically told herself as means of encouragement. As a 16 year old junior in high school she was faced with every ailment that these roller coaster teen years provided. Fitting in, hormones, defining herself, fitting in, her future, fitting in, and most importantly fitting in. Social scientists theorize that your perception of yourself comes from how others perceive you, that's something Maddison was far too familiar with. From the first day of Freshmen year it was difficult for her to find her place, although many described her as attractive, having long dark brown hair with her bangs kept out her face with a hairpin, and a preppy manner of dress sporting various kinds of plaid skirts, leggings, and solid colored tops. Things go awry for her in regards to her utter lack of social experience.

 

Her parents had to relocate frequently doing working in labs, doing field-work, etc. thus rarely had time to spend with her. Because she had to move so frequently in between school years or mid-semesters occasionally, Maddison never was able to form any long-lasting friendships.

 

What Maddison did have in place of social skills was an uncanny knowledge of science from biology, physics, engineering, chemistry, etc. Having the parents of such science workaholics they made sure to start educating Maddison from an early age and the rare times that they were home, it was mainly spent drilling her on the periodic table, definitions of words, and other monotonous tasks to improve her knowledge. When her parents were away, while assuring she was well-cared for by Nanny's until she could take care of herself they gave her plenty of busy work to train her mind. The closest things to friends Maddison ever had was a set of barbie dolls she received for Christmas one year when she was 10, at the time it was the most amazing thing she's ever experienced. She acted out all sorts of scenarios with them, dressed them up in different clothes, she loved giving them their own back stories pretending like they were real people. Unfortunately, at the end of the day Maddison always remembered just that, they weren't real and she would never have the opportunity to play with actual people. As the years progressed in school her lack of social ability began showing more, and people simply wrote her off as a weirdo, geek, or science freak at how well she performed.

 

Ironically enough the class she was in now, was Chemistry and the class was in the middle of a test. Whereas every other student had faces of mental strain and others ready to give up, Maddison disinterestedly finished her test within the first few minutes, finding the questions and chemical equations mediocre at best. Instead she was doodling away on a spare piece of paper provided, of all the things she would like to do with other people. One in particular.

 

Speaking of the devil, Maddison's eyes lit up as there she was, Erin Young sauntering in late to class. " You're late again." The teacher said in an unimpressed tone given that he's had this conversation many times with Erin.

 

" Detention, yeah, yeah." Erin completed for him, already aware of what he was going to say. She grabbed the chemistry test and sat in the back alone. Maddison saw her as the opposite of herself, Erin was known to be fierce, confident (bitchy to some), and a stone cold loner. She possessed a striking look from her steely gray eyes, accentuated by her black eyeliner and bleach blonde hair, left some people calling her a witch as joke. While Maddison hated that she came off as so awkward and eccentric, she admired Erin's "I don't give a fuck vibe" that she gave off, and wondered if she could just maybe befriend her. It's not like she hadn't tried . ..several times, it's just that every attempt Maddison made to speak to her was met with a "fuck off ". Every attempt to sit by her was met by Erin simply leaving and sitting somewhere else alone.

 

Maddison was confident though that today would change all that. What made today different from all other days? Sheer luck! A week ago the teacher assigned the students a project which required them to form some kind of demonstration of any of the principles or laws that they've learned in class so far. While initially appearing like busy work to someone like Maddison, the eye catching part was that the assignment was to be done in pairs, and like today Erin showed up late. As punishment the teacher hand picked her partner, and it was none other than Maddison herself! Needless to say Erin was not happy about this, knowing that it gave Maddison a legitimate reason to talk to her.

 

This was the last class of the day, so Maddison knew that after it was done Erin would have to stay behind and complete her detention sentence. Knowing that Maddison finished turned in her test and waited outside of the classroom. Eventually all the other students left leaving Erin by her lonesome, save for the teacher and now it was time to play the waiting game.

 

Maddison was checking her phone constantly for the time, each time thinking a half hour went by, only turning out to be around 5-10 minutes. Erin was the only one in there too, which made it even better since Maddison wouldn't have to worry about losing her in a crowd which Erin has done if it meant avoiding Maddison's never ending quest to chat with her. At last it was 4:00 pm. and the door opened. Erin walked out and was immediately disheartened to see the bright and lively eyes of Maddison staring at her.

 

" You've got to be shitting me, what are you a stalker!?" Erin was already irritable and seeing Maddison is doing nothing to remedy it.

 

" I figured we should go and work on our project!" Maddison suggested before Erin became incoherently angry.

 

" I'd rather take the F then work with you, now get out of my way." Erin made her stance clear and bumped her way past Maddison preparing to leave, but the latter wasn't about to give up so easily.

 

" W-wait, you don't have to do anything it's already done!" She explained while running to catch up with Erin.

 

" Then I fail to see what the problem is! I hope you don't expect me to like you for doing a project for me!"

 

" No (yes)! Look I only want you t-" Maddison began explaining and put a hand on Erin's shoulder to stop her, but immediately felt an impact strike her face.

 

" Don't fucking touch me, bitch!" Erin shook the hand she had just used to slap Maddison and stared at the shocked girl with a gaze that could freeze hell over. Maddison simply stared wide-eyed, she was expecting resistance from Erin, but nothing like that and over the mere act of touching her on the shoulder no less.

 

Erin sucked her teeth and turned around. " Now if you don't mind, I'll be going."

 

Even after being struck Maddison still wasn't ready to relent. " You know the teacher is going to want a demonstration of our project, all I need is for you to come over to my place to show you how it works so he doesn't expect I did all the work. That's it, and I won't bother you anymore."

 

Erin wanted to keep walking and ignore the nuisance, however the chance to finally satiate Maddison and be done with it was very tempting. A half an hour headache in exchange for being left alone for good was a small price to pay. " You promise you won't ever try to sneak up on me, follow me, or any of that other crap you do?" Erin asked for confirmation.

 

" I promise." Maddison affirmed.

 

Erin took an audible exhale, letting her know that she still didn't want to do this but was willing to endure the pain. " Fine, where are we going."

 

" To my place follow me." Maddison meekly said using everything in her mental restraints to not leap for joy and hug Erin, who knows how she'd react to that if only touching the girl's shoulder earned her a slap.

 

Maddison didn't live too far from the school so the girls walked home, she knew it was far too soon to act buddy-buddy with Erin already so she decided to keep quiet and give Erin her space. What Maddison was more concerned with was what she was going to show Erin, it would be great. From all the years she spent playing with her dolls, there was something so interesting about playing among them, given that the dolls were only about a foot tall, Maddison felt like she was an un-ignoreable presence whenever she did act out whatever fantasy with them. The awkward part of it though always came back that they were abiotic, unable to move unless she made them, what would it be like to actually have someone doll sized capable of moving on their own, thinking for themselves, and playing along side them? Maddison thought it would be nothing short of amazing and strangely appealing of all the things that would be possible and the prospect of playing with an actual little person that wasn't a lifeless doll consumed her thoughts for years. So at the age of 13 she finally found application for all the things she's learned, making a device that could reduce matter. It took ages for her to work out how to make it, the proper equations, trial and error to get the results she wanted. Most importantly who she wanted to use it on. It was making Maddison giddy at the thought of how awesome it would be for her to play with Erin and she was sure Erin would be thrilled at the possible things they could do together.

 

The girls entered Maddison's house, Erin noticed how empty it looked, certain rooms like the living room which were bare, save for cardboard boxes where some were open and others were sealed shut. Like the other students she knew how often Maddison moved, so she supposed her folks didn't see much point in decorating or personalizing the house. If it was herself, she'd probably find it creepy to live in this big house alone, all the open space making it feel noticeably desolate. If she didn't find Maddison as annoying as she did, she'd ask for her thoughts on it, but she wanted to keep conversation at a bear minimum.

 

Erin followed Maddison upstairs and, the latter let Erin walk into her room first. It was a polar contrast to the majority of the house. Erin looked down and saw small articles of clothing that look like belonged to dolls and her suspicions were confirmed when she saw a few toys strolled on the ground. On a far end across from the bed, was a dresser with a mirror attached and several cosmetic products lying on top. What seemed most out of place from everything was a desk that was a few on another side of the room, there were several pieces of balled up paper, screws, a hammer, stray pens, like a little workshop right in her bedroom. " She really is a geek". She thought.

 

" Well hurry up and show me what you need to show me." Erin asked impatiently.

 

" Alright, so all I need you to do is stand right there." Maddison said, she opened a drawer at her desk, and there was her pride and work of the last 3 years. It was complete and she knew exactly who she wanted to use it on, to be honest she had only used it on random bugs outside during test runs, however this is the first time she'd used it on a person.

 

Erin watched Maddison who had her back turned who seemed to be fumbling with something and wanted to put an end to this already. " Show me what the hell you need to show m- . . !!" She began to shout, but mid-way Maddison turned around and had what appeared to be some kind of gun pointed at her!? Erin backed up a few paces, was she about to be killed?! " What the hell are you doing . ." She asked apprehensively, Maddison didn't answer and instead just pulled the trigger.

 

A bright flash occurred that blinded Erin who covered her eyes and stumbling about trying to keep her balance. " WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed, while feeling her equilimbrium getting worse by the second. Maddison watched with wonder her mouth nearly agape as she saw it happening, Erin was gradually getting smaller and smaller. It was unbelievable when in seconds someone who was only a few inches north of 5 feet tall ended up as a mere 2 feet.

Pint Sized Fury by edexdexx

Erin felt like she got off a roller coaster and wanted to vomit, but she still had enough wits to notice the blindingly obvious, everything round her somehow has become dramatically larger! Most noticeable of all the lone person she shared the room with Maddison who before was only a couple of inches taller than herself appeared to have a grown a full 3 feet!

 

" What the fuck just happened!? What the fuck is going on!?" She screamed and swore.

 

" I. .um well I! " Maddison stuttered.

 

" You! I should of known a freak like you would've done this! I'm out of here!" Erin screamed again. This was the farthest thing from what Maddison was expecting and envisioned things going a lot smoother in her mind, she knew Erin would be shocked but she did not anticipate such anger as well. Maddison nervously watched as Erin ran up to the door (which Maddison conveniently shut before hand), but at only 2'0 tall the knob was much too high for Erin to reach. Erin tried to jump a few times, but her hand was hardly even able to reach the bottom of it, so getting a full grip and turning it simply wasn't possible. In the back of her mind though, Maddison found watching her struggle with such a mundane task adorable.

 

Getting even more frustrated Erin turned back and pointed at Maddison. " You! Open the door!" She demanded.

 

" Wa-wait! Where are you going!?" Maddison asked.

 

" Away from here you crazy bitch! I should have never went along with this and ignored your ass like always! I hope you get thrown in prison!"Maddison was close to tears, everything was going horribly and what seemed like an endeavor that offered tons of fun was turning into a nightmare, Erin seemed to hate her more than ever and wanted to have her arrested! Maddison had to think fast.

 

" Wait, y-you can't do that!" She pleaded.

 

" And why the fuck can't I? " Erin challenged.

 

" I-it's not safe! For you I mean! You're so little, how do you expect to get anywhere!" Maddison quickly explained and Erin seemed to replace 1% of anger with a bit of contemplation, no where near enough to relent though.

 

" Then turn me back to normal!" She ordered.

 

" . .I can't." Maddison said quietly and gulped knowing another explosion was coming her way. Sure enough Erin's face went from a porcelain white to a tomato red once more and she marched all 24 inches of herself to Maddison with fire in her eyes. Maddison was fiddling with her hands almost stumped at how to deal with someone so infuriated.

 

" So help me you crazy bitch if you don't turn me back I WILL -"

 

" No I literally can't! I didn't make it to do that yet!" Maddison added at the last second and continued to stare into Erin's eyes with a nervous look. Finally the look of fury started to simmer down as she stared at Maddison with disdain.

 

" I can make it turn you back to normal though! Pl-please, just sit tight, all I need is a little time!" Maddison begged. There was still anger in Erin's eyes, it wasn't a satisfactory answer but she had to accept there was nothing she could do about it for now, she clutched her fist trying to control herself with some added deep breaths as well and spat out a "Fine."

 

Erin walked away and sat by the end legs of Maddison's bed then began rubbing her temples with her eyes closed. Maddison knew it was best not to bother her right now and undo the little progress she's made so she took her device and began writing on some scratch pieces of paper. The only bright side to this was that she at least bought herself some time. Now she had to figure out a way to win Erin over without going to prison as a result. She still couldn't get over Erin's reactions from moments ago it looked like she was angry enough to kill a person. It was very . . ..surprising. Scary? . . . Not really.

 

Erin meanwhile had other thoughts, mainly " How long will I be stuck like this?" , " What if I'm a midget for the rest of my life", etc. Most importantly though she was wondering what to do about Maddison. In the best case scenario she'll be able to return her to normal and then that bitch will have hell to pay. But in the event she's stuck at this size, what then? Erin didn't want to dwell on those thoughts, especially after moments ago. She was furious as hell, but when she stepped up to her the realization of how small she was really set in, and Maddison by comparison looked very . . .big. Big and intimidating. That freak Maddison of all people, intimidating her!? Erin thought back to when they were at school today when she slapped Maddison, how would a situation like that have played out right now? If anything that smack would've hurt her own hand and not Maddison! It was a blessing in disguise that Maddison cut her off before she finished her threat back there. Erin realized anything she said would've sounded silly and laughable.

 

" If you don't turn me back to normal I'll punch your calves and kick your feet?"

 

At least this time Maddison backed down, all Erin could hope for now was for Maddison to finish whatever adjustments she needed to make quickly so she can put this mess behind her. She definitely wasn't sure how lucky she'd be in the future.

 

 

 

" Hey Erin . . .Erin. . wake up." Maddison was crouched down and nudging the sleeping Erin slightly with her finger. Erin was not happy with being awakened, let alone her first sight being Maddison.

 

" What the hell is it now! You better be telling me that you're about to change me back to normal!"

 

" About that, you see . .I was thinking that I sorta want to keep you this way." Maddison responded with a small smile. Opposite, Erin was about to lose it.

 

" You think this is some kind of joke!?! You dumb bitch! Get back over there, do whatever shit you have to do, and turn me back to normal size NOW!"

 

" No." Maddison simply said.

 

" NO?!!?" Erin exclaimed, both infuriated and shocked that Maddison disregarded her demand as swiftly and easily as she did.

 

" That's right, I said no. What are you going to do about it?" Maddison asked, rising up to full height slowly to ensure Erin thoroughly understood her predicament.

 

Erin's fist was shaking with rage, how badly she wanted to run up and kick Maddison's ass but what could she hope to do to someone who was so big that she didn't even come up to their thighs. " You. . you."

 

" You won't do anything." Maddison completed. " You're too little and can't do anything to stop me."

 

" Like hell I can't!" Erin argued. In demonstration of her point though, Maddison leaned down and picked up Erin by her sides and hoisted her straight up with ease.

 

" What's wrong? Why didn't you stop me?" Maddison asked.

 

" S-shut up! And put me down!" Erin shouted while squirming, though at such a dwarfish size it was no issue to Maddison who brought the diminutive Erin closer to her much larger face and whispered.

 

" You didn't stop me because you couldn't."

 

Erin was shaking, not from anger; legitimate fear. This didn't go unnoticed by Maddison.

 

" Hehehe, are you afraid? You should be. Because now you're my very own personal toy that will do everything I make you do and I will do whatever I want to you." Erin was speechless, unable to deliver any sort of retort while Maddison spoke.

 

" As a matter of fact I want to do something right now." Maddison set Erin down on top of the bed, even from that position Maddison was significantly taller than her, but Erin was high enough for what she had in mind.

 

" I really didn't appreciate you slapping me back at school, I think it's time to return the favor." Maddison said, raising her open palm a fair distance away. Erin was in sheer disbelief and felt like she was frozen in place, unable to move anything but her eyes while watching Maddison smile away as she prepped her hand which was large enough now to engulf Erin's whole skull. " Here it comes." Maddison said, and then swung.

 

" AAAAH-!" Erin screamed and blacked out once the thud came, and opened her eyes. She lifted her head up and she was back on the floor at the end of Maddison's bed. She looked over to see the now giant sized girl still working. Erin felt a cold sweat drip down her face, it was fortunately only a day dream. The scary part being, it was a dream that very well could become a reality.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Malicious Compliance by edexdexx

Maddison occasionally took brief glances back at Erin who still seemed like she was struggling to keep calm, which made this a race of getting in Erin's good graces before her patience ran out. Maddison couldn't afford to lose control over the situation again, there's no telling how Erin would act in that event.

 

" Um, so if you want anything to drink or whatever, let me know." Maddison offered. Erin only looked back at her for half a second before bitterly turning her head back as if looking at the much larger girl caused her physical discomfort

 

" So much for that." Maddison thought.

 

Like she normally did in the past, Erin would've returned Maddison's dumb statements with piss off or go fuck yourself, but Erin couldn't stop thinking about that day dream she had. It was a dream sure, but a dream that was well in the possibility of reality. As much as she hated to admit it, she had no leverage at all. The most disastrous outcome would be Maddison realizing her physical might over her, and deciding to use it for her amusement. If she could help it Erin didn't want to expedite that process.

 

The next while was painfully awkward, Erin driving herself crazy in her thoughts and Maddison still having ulterior motives of finding some sort of ice breaker.

 

" . . .So why exactly did you do this to me?" Erin asked pretending to be disinterested, but she had to know, why her of all people. She never understood Maddison's hell bent attitude to pursue her. Maddison let a quiet gasp escape, this was probably the first time Erin ever initiated a conversation with her.

 

" Well I . . " She tried to find the words to explain things in a way that didn't sound insane, but that was likely unavoidable given Erin's current position. " I know it sounds weird, but in short I thought we could be friends."

 

" Friends with me? " Erin scoffed. " I would've thought you got the clue that I wanted nothing to do with you."

 

" I guess . . .I sorta thought you were like me." Maddison sighed. " A loner and all."

 

" The difference being that I'm a loner and you're just plain lonely." Erin corrected.

 

Maddison knew there was no arguing that. " Look, I'm really sorry for what I did and once this is all sorted out I hope we can start over." She offered, hoping to let bygones be bygones.

 

Erin stared at Maddison skeptically, the same girl who lured her over, shrunk her down by over half her original height, and is practically holding her captive wants to start over. She wanted to believe this whole innocent act was only a ruse to get her to lower her guard. Then again it would be unnecessary since if Maddison wanted to have her way she would've done so already, forcibly if need be. Once again, she wanted to give a trademark snarky reply to Maddison's request with something like, " Yeah, lets start over at the part where I slapped you." For now though, Erin had to hold back her wrath until the time was right and if that meant appeasing Maddison then so be it.

 

" Sure why not, I'll be your friend . .I guess." Erin shrugged her shoulders.

 

Maddison wanted to rocket straight to the moon at those words and was so ecstatic that she got up and ran over to the teddy-bear sized girl and lifted her up for a big hug. Erin felt winded and overwhelmed from being picked up in such fashion. Maddison was oblivious to the small girl's struggling who was flailing to escape, but was held firmly in place.

 

" Would you put me down!" Erin wheezed out bringing Maddison back to her senses and set her little friend back on the floor. " Sorry, sorry! I got excited! "

 

Erin got her bearings again, however she still didn't like seeing Maddison loom over her, watching with a concerned expression. " Would you please give me some space! "

 

Startled Maddison took a few paces back, she was amazed by her own strength a moment ago. More accurately, how light Erin was when she lifted her up. She wasn't even thinking about it, and was able to hold her without any conscious effort. Still, certainly it wasn't the hug itself that bothered Erin that much was it?

 

Erin let out an exhale of relief, regaining her composure, Maddison being so close placed a much greater emphasis on how much bigger she was when she was standing right next to her. Erin looked back at Maddison who still stared on worried.

 

" What? " Erin irritably asked.

 

" Your reaction . . .was kind of . .unnatural." Maddison pointed out.

 

“ And!?”

 

“ Were you afraid?” Maddison straight-forwardly asked.

 

" What's that supposed to mean!? I'm not scared of anything!" Erin responded immediately going on defensive.

 

" But you were." Maddison stated knowing exactly what she sensed.

 

" So what if I was!? Are you telling me you wouldn't be afraid!?" Erin huffed.

 

Maddison wasn't expecting that question and didn't know how to respond. " Um, I dunno . ." She nervously played with her hair again.

 

" Don't know?! So if the roles were reversed and you were no bigger than a toddler around a full-sized me, you wouldn't be scared at all?" Erin exclaimed. That question put a lot into perspective for Maddison who never considered how things must look from Erin's standpoint.

 

" It makes me feel so . . .so. . . weak! " Erin admitted.

 

Things were starting to make more sense to Maddison and understood the way Erin has behaved so far.

 

" Athenophobia." She said.

 

" Ath-what?" Erin asked.

 

" A fear of weakness."

 

Erin was unable to deny it. " Yeah that's right." She took a deep breath knowing the topic probably needed more explanation.

 

" I can't believe I'm going to tell you this, but back when I was about 9 years old my parents took me to a state fair and we were having a good time and all, but somewhere in the mix though I wandered off away from them. I tried looking around for them but that only got me more lost. Who seemed to be a kind burly stranger recognized that I was lost and offered his help." Erin paused to keep her emotions in check.

 

" I told him what my parents looked like and he said he saw people who looked like that, so without question I followed him. As a naive kid I didn't notice what he was actually doing was taking me further away from all the people until we were alone. When I saw my parents were no where in sight, I finally put two and two together that he was suspicious and tried to run for it, but I was too late and pushed me down onto the ground." Erin began to hold herself for comfort " The sick fucker started to feel around and touch my entire body, sticking his grubby hand underneath my shirt and even . . in my jeans, he kept his other hand on my mouth to muffle my screams. Then he started to force my clothes off and unzipped his own pants. I struggled as hard as I could but it was no use, he was just too big and strong for me. The bastard knew it too and looked at me with that shit eating grin chuckling at me. In some sort of miracle my parents with police officers managed to find me in time before the fucker did anything further and he attempted to flee from sight when he saw the cops. He wasn't fast enough though and they managed to catch him." There was a scowl on Erin's face, she didn't even have to say anything further for Maddison to know how she felt about the ordeal, but let her continue to get things off her chest.

 

" It was great and all that I was saved before he went any further, but I could never stopped imagining what may have happened if no one showed up. It's no secret he would've had his way with me with no trouble. I wouldn't have been able to stop him no matter what I did. It made me feel so, vulnerable and powerless." Erin then looked up and sized up Maddison. " Now here I am, weaker than a pipsqueak pre-schooler around you.”

 

Again Maddison started to feel guilty about the terrifying experience she made Erin recount. Trying to make it a little less strange for the both of them she sat down next to her, granted the size difference was still blatantly noticeable, but at least Erin wouldn't have to strain her neck looking up at her.

 

" Everyone always thinks I'm some sort of bitch since I never want to open up to anyone. It's just so . . ."

 

" Hard." Maddison with a sigh knowing she could relate to how difficult people can be. " People always coming up with their own preconceptions on how they think you are, calling you all sorts of names."

 

For once it was Erin's turn to feel guilty even if it was only a tiny bit. She wasn't the only person to call Maddison a freak, nerd, or some variation, but she knew she chronically gave her one of the hardest times. Ultimately though, Erin was having mixed feelings she really wanted to be angry at Maddison, yet here she was just now opening up and revealing her childhood trauma and fears! And deep down there maybe some truth in that the two aren't so different.

 

" Closure!" Maddison suddenly said without prompt, startling Erin.

 

" What?"

 

" What you need is closure!” Maddison said with a large smile.

 

Erin looked puzzled. “ If you're talking about therapy or some mental crap, been there and done that. It's a waste of time and money if you ask me.”

 

Maddison shook her head. “ No, no. I mean real closure! Since that guy got arrested, he probably did 3-7 years tops and he's probably out of prison already, do you recall his name?" Maddison asked with vigor, she had something in mind.

 

" Nathaniel Miller." Erin lowly answered, obviously a name she would likely never forget for the remainder of her life.

 

Erin wanted to ask what the hell Maddison was going on about, but she had already gotten up and opened up her laptop on her bed. Erin restlessly listened to Maddison type and click away. After doing some investigative work, accessing public criminal records, social media, etc, she had results.

 

" Aha, we're in luck! He still lives in the state and even in this city no less!" Maddison said in excitement.

 

" Enough beating around the bush! What the heck are you implying?!" Erin impatiently shouted.

 

" That we can go pay him visit . .and you can get retribution you deserve." Maddison boldly stated.

 

" Yeah, I'll just do that! I'll walk my 2 feet tall ass over to him and give him a nice scolding and punch in the shin as he molests me again!" Erin grunted at the end, seeing a blaring flaw in Maddison's suggestion. " He's a dangerous, pedophile!"

 

Maddison's lips formed into a devious smile already having the solution to that problem. " He won't be after I use that on him." She jerked her head over to her desk signifying to Erin exactly what she had in mind. Finally, Erin understood where Maddison was going with this and visibly looked conflicted, it very well maybe the chance of a lifetime, but something about confronting a man who did what he did to her after all these years was unsettling.

 

" C'mon, think about what he did to you he's probably out and about doing the same thing to some other poor girl. Are you really content with letting him off the hook without personally making him pay for what he did to you?" Maddison ever so persuasively asked. Erin look on the ground in contemplation. He did deserve to pay, not some shitty prison sentence, a punishment straight from the victim herself, and more importantly putting the past behind her.

 

Erin looked up at Maddison with her mind made up and for the first time had a small mischievous smirk. " Lets do it."

End Notes:

Seems like Erin has some hidden depths.

In and Out by edexdexx

Maddison and Erin were both in the garage where her parent's second vehicle was located, luckily the former knew where the keys were and was sure to take them before coming here.

 

" You know how to drive?" Erin sassily asked, not wanting to die of a car incident.

 

" It's one of the few things my parents did teach me, that didn't involve biology, engineering, and the works." Maddison replied somewhat bitterly at that fact.

 

" So how exactly are we going to do this? "

 

" It's easy, we're going to drive to his residence. I'm going to park somewhere non-conspicuous and away from clear sight. Then you're going to go to the doorstep, draw him out, and then you will lure him over to me." Maddison explained, from her end it seemed easy, but Erin felt like she got the short end of the stick.

 

" You mean I have to go up and be the bait!?"

 

" W-well not really! " Maddison tried to explain away, but Erin would not let her try to sugar coat it.

 

" Not really!? What if he snatches me up! What will I do then!? In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly able to put up a good struggle at this size!"

 

" Calm down, calm down, please! You just need to draw his attention and bring him to me! That's all, we can't risk anyone spotting us and your size will let you get in and out more discretely! It'll be easy I promise!" Maddison wanted to make the plan sound better, she knew there was a fair amount of risk involved mainly on Erin's part, but she had to assure her that it was easier than it was.

 

Erin was skeptical and figured it was inevitable that it wouldn't be as easy as Maddison going in head first and shrinking the bastard down to size. Reluctantly Erin managed a "Fine."

 

Maddison unlocked the door and got in, Erin was puzzled as to why she didn't close the door yet.

 

" Er, sorry . . I don't think it'd be necessarily safe for you to ride on your own. .so ." Maddison begun not sure how she wanted to ask this.

 

Erin soon realized what Maddison was implicating and the she was going to have none of it. " You really want me to sit in your lap!? What do I look like some little child??" Erin caught herself. " Don't answer that! "

 

" I know it's not ideal, but it's for your sake." Maddison sheepishly said, she was well aware by now that anything that alluded back to Erin's current size would be met with resistance, she still hoped that she would understand though.

 

Erin hated admitting when Maddison had a point, right now was one of those times, she was doubtful a seat belt would even properly secure her. As she is now, she'd be a living crash dummy if she was to sit by herself. Quietly, Erin stepped forward and with a small smile Maddison lifted her up and gently secured her in between her legs. This was a strange experience for both of them, to Maddison she was taken back at how little space Erin took up, every time that they were close together really hammered in how frail and small the girl was. The once fierce and independent Erin, snuggly sitting encased by her two thighs, it made her want to gush about how adorable it looked.

 

Focusing at the task at hand, Maddison put the keys in the ignition and began to drive. During the ride Erin tried to keep her mind straight at what she needed to do, however her thoughts dilly-dallied off to where she was currently, in between the legs of another person! Erin hardly noticed how tense she was, refusing to relax and lie back, which essentially meant using Maddison as an over sized human pillow or cushion. She practically could feel the heat radiating off Maddison's body it was overwhelming. Erin looked at the two borders that encased her, Maddison's legs. If they were clutched together, she probably wouldn't be able to move at all, especially considering her thighs were as thick as her torso!

 

Maddison kept her headlights low as the sun began to set into the oncoming evening as she approached the street where the man lived. " It looks like it's not a busy road, and the houses are pretty isolated." Maddison noted, this makes their task easier in terms of stealth. She circled around once, so they both could get a good look at the house Erin would be heading to. After coming full circle, Maddison parked around a corner that wasn't illuminated by a street light.

 

" You remember what you have to do right? " Maddison asked.

 

" Yeah, go up to the door, lure him out and try not to get myself kidnapped or killed." Erin lackadaisically stated. Despite her indifferent facade, she was quite nervous, but there was no way she was going to show her vulnerable side to Maddison again.

 

" If you get scared or it gets too dangerous, you can come bac-"

 

" Oh, just let me out, I got this!" Erin said, unwilling to admit any weakness. Maddison complied and unbuckled the seat belt. The smaller girl then stumbled over Maddison's legs and left the car.

 

" Just give me five minutes." She said. At last Erin was away from her, and the stray hought entered her mind, why not just run off and find help? Maddison was actually trusting her to do this, yet didn't consider the possibility of her attempting a getaway. Erin took a brief look over her surroundings, nothing but the sound of crickets and other nocturnal creepy-crawlers accompanying the dark. She never took notice of these things in great detail before, given her perspective now though the night seemed darker than normal, mysterious , and if she allowed herself to admit it, scary.

 

That reminded her of something Maddison mentioned initially, how it wouldn't be safe for someone her size. It was true just because she could potentially find someone else, that doesn't necessarily mean they'd be friendly or even care to help her. It was also likely Maddison was the only person with the means to restore her to normal. It was another bitter pill to swallow, on how tight her hands were tied.

 

Erin ignored her contrary thoughts and stuck to the game plan, and walked to the driveway of Nathan's house, it was a simple albeit shabby 1 story house that didn't seem to be very well cared for, and the was clearly overdue for mowing. Before hand, Erin grabbed a stone from the ground and set it a good few feet away from a window to use a landmark for when she initiated her strategy. She stood in front of the door and took a deep breath knowing if she wanted to back down there was still a chance to do so. " Screw that."She thought, her backing away would be only a confirmation that she'd never be able to move on. Not waiting further, Erin banged on the door as hard as she could, partially to compensate for her stature and to draw him out.

 

" Go away! " A gruff voice responded. It was him . .she would never forget that voice. Gathering up her nerves, she banged on the door harder and refusing to stop. " That's it, I'm coming! " Said the man inside clearly angry at being bothered at this time.

 

Erin got into position and found the stone that she said aside nearby the window and lifted it up. Within a moment the door finally opened and a rugged looking man in a tank top and sweatpants came outside, he obviously looked a bit different from the last time she saw him, but his distinguishing blonde hair and voice were recognizable only now he looked a bit older and had a full on beard.

 

" What the hell are you doing there! " He questioned having no tolerance for these games. Erin without response, threw her entire weight into throwing the stone in her hands at his window and it shattered, she backed away from the pieces of glass that strolled to the ground. Nathan's eyes went fiery and at that moment Erin knew it was time to run, and like a mad hound Nathan followed with malice.

 

" GET BACK HERE! " He yelled, Erin was fast, but given her short legs her head-start didn't amount to much, Nathan was managing to catch up. She heard his grunts and labored breath getting closer, but she was almost at the car just a little bit further.

 

" Maddison, Maddison! " Erin yelled as she saw the car a few feet away, there was no response. " Maddison!" She tried again, again she was nowhere insight. "You've got to be kidding me . ." She thought, where the hell did that bitch go at a time like this!

 

Erin picked a horrible time to stop in her tracks and she felt a large hand cover her mouth and arm wrap around her neck.

 

" I got you , you fucking twerp." He whispered menacingly in Erin's ear. Erin was about to go flow blown hysterical, she flailed like a rabid animal ultimately knowing her efforts were pointless.

 

" Don't be in such a rush to go, we need to discuss how you're going to repay me for what you did to my window." Nathan tightened his grip to prevent Erin from moving at all. Tears started to silently flood down her eyes as she began to relive the worst moments of her life only worse, Erin at the moment was even smaller now than she was as a little girl than the time of the accident. Now the subject of her trauma was even bigger and stronger than ever relatively speaking.

 

" Now lets go back to my house shall w- * Thud*" Nathan released his grip on Erin who gladly took the chance to scurry away, while Nathan fell on his hands and knees in a daze.

 

Erin looked up to see it was none other than Maddison holding a tire jack in her hands that she used to practically knock him out.

 

" Wh-why . .you." Nathan was too out of his wits to feel wrath, he stumbled back onto his feet and turned to where he felt the impact hit him, the last thing he was expecting to see was a teenage girl standing behind him holding a strange device in her hands. It was then the epiphany struck that he had been setup, too little too late though because Maddison fired. Still reeling from the impact from the back of his head his mind couldn't comprehend the added sensation of what was happening to his body. Unlike Erin, Maddison didn't stop at 2 feet and kept going until he was half.. It was all too much for him and he fell totally unconscious.

 

" Nice! That went well!" Maddison gleefully said, only to feel a shove at her thigh. She looked down to see Erin staring up at her through tears, that hid her anger, which only was a mask to hide that she was afraid back there.

 

" Thanks for leaving me hanging there!" She scolded, wiping her eyes hoping Maddison wouldn't notice that she was crying a moment ago, unknowing that she already knew.

 

" Sorry, sorry, I just wanted to be sure I got him by surprise." Maddison softly said, still sympathetic thought that she left Erin to fend for herself.

 

" Well golly! Good thing nothing went wrong or he would have or or or! " Erin's mind was rapidly processing the worst of scenarios that may have transpired had Maddison not have shown up before she could even say them, which nearly made the flood gates in her eyes re-open.

 

Maddison didn't care if Erin would fight it or not, so she leaned down and hugged Erin close to her body. Given her low height, her head was nestled in Maddison's chest. She methodically rubbed Erin's waiting for her to get hold of herself. At this moment Erin shockingly didn't care that Maddison was hugging her like a small child who needed their mother, and simply continued to sob in her arms until she got herself back together.

 

" Maddison . . ." Erin said, her voice slightly muffled from being hugged so close to her.

 

" Yes? "Maddison said, letting go of the embrace.

 

Resuming her usual attitude like everything was normal, Erin simply said. " This didn't happen."

 

Maddison couldn't believe how stubborn Erin was to simply deny that she was cutely crying into her chest just now, but laughed to herself a little figuring it was one of the things that made Erin who she was. " Yeah, sure. How about we take our little friend home?" She suggested. A suggestion that made both girls form a mutually devious smile.

End Notes:

Sorry for the wait, it was a pretty busy month and I recently graduated from college undergrad. Comments and reviews are always appreciated.

Revenge is Sweet by edexdexx

It took quite some time before Nathan started to stir, it was rather surprising to both girls that he stayed unconscious throughout the whole ride back home and then some. His initial motions were widely the same as Erin's when she first shrunk, very groggy and dazed not helped that he was mildly concussed from Maddison's strike to the back of the head. Nathan looked all around him in a manner that would suggest he was on another planet, a strange planet where everything was humongous. Not just all the objects though, he soon set his sights on the two girls from back on the street, only now they looked similarly gigantic compared to everything else! “ Wh-what's going on here! How'd you both get so big!?”


“ I think you've got it backwards we're both the same size from back then.” Maddison giddily corrected, she was beginning to love the first time reactions of those who shrink, recalling the similar first encounter she had with Erin when she discovered she shrunk.


Nathan reevaluated and got his mind straight, the only other logical conclusion if everything wasn't large was that he somehow shrunk! “ You did this to me!? Now I remember, you two set me up! “


“ Well look who is finally catching on. Still, I should be the least of your worries right now.” Maddison noted, pointing at Erin who compared to herself looked downright pitiful in stature, but compared to Nathan was a force to be reckoned with.


Nathan directed his attention at the much smaller girl, she looked way less intimidating, although it was a moot given he himself was only a foot tall. Erin's eyes were locked onto Nathan similar to a predator that has found it's prey. Step by step, Erin made her way over hardly being able to grasp that he was here after believing she'd never see him again in her life, and the fact that he soon to be at her mercy made the experience all the more surreal.


She stopped in front of Nathan with hardly any space separating the two. In all her memories Erin found Nathan nothing short of a giant monster with no morals and mindlessly preyed upon anything in his vicinity. Second by second the fear and apprehension she once felt about him diminished and now he looked like an annoying little troll. The shift in power was undeniable to Erin and it made a grin creep onto her face.


" Gee Nathan you sure look different from the last time I saw you. Did you lose weight?" Erin jabbed with a snarky laugh.


Nathan only saw Erin and her comment as a nuisance and tried to move around her. " Piss off!"


Erin wasn't having any of it and blocked his path by extending her arm ahead of him, and then pushing him on the chest straight back. Even trying his best to resist the force, Nathan was still easily forced way beyond his initial standing point and lost his balance.


Erin impressed herself at how easily she man-handled him, it made her more giddy and wanted to take it further." Take it easy little man, I'm only saying I thought you were a lot bigger." Her comments succeeded in making Nathan angrier, however now was not the right time since at that very moment Erin's face got much more serious signifying that she was ready to drop the games. In a swift motion put her hands on the sides of Nathan's face forming a tight and painful vice-grip hold on his skull and forcing him to stare her in the eyes. In the back of her mind, Erin was curious if it was possible to crush his skull, but that wasn't the intent at the moment.


" You don't remember me do you?" She asked.


" U-uh . ." Despite the pain on his skull, Nathan drew a blank at the question.


" Think VERY hard. Remember the girl you helped at the state fair several years ago, the girl you were planning to molest and rape?" With those specific details stated, Nathan gave her a much more focused stare, and the memories started flooding back. The blonde hair, the silvery eyes, without a doubt this was the same girl.


" Looks like I rung a bell." Erin commented, noticing the look of epiphany in his eyes.


" I bet you were never expecting to see me again."


Nathan's anger now transformed into speechless disbelief. At the very least, what Erin said was true, not only did he not expect to see her again. She looked different now, not a helpless and naive child. But a vengeful teenager who looked vengeful. Vengeful and large.


" I . .I . .admit it! What I did was wrong! " Nathan blurted out, realizing the revenge-fueled motive that Erin possessed.


" Oh, how convenient. You admit that now because you're scared; scared that you're powerless and you think now that I'm bigger and stronger than you that I'm going to hut you. You know what?" Erin's voice lowered into a whisper. " I am."


With her intent communicated Erin let go of Nathan's skull and didn't wait a single second to deck him in what she mainly aimed to be his jaw, but given the size disparity the impact was on the entirety of his right-side of his face.


Nathan tumbled and held his cheek which was already swelling from the force. He knew he had to defend himself, but why bother? He knew it was useless and his resistance would make this angry amazon even angrier.


Not allowing Nathan any breathing time, Erin rammed the tip of her foot into Nathan's stomach, the powerful kick winding him and having enough force to lift him right off the ground and to a may day onto the floor. Erin never felt so empowered before, this was a former grown man, and she was rag-dolling him like a young child.


Nathan was even slower this time in attempting to get back to a vertical base, and yet again Erin delivered another crushing blow to his right eye this time which left him lying horizontally again, the only movement he mustered consisted of rolling on the ground holding his eye which quickly swelled shut. Satisfied with her handy work so far, Erin watched for a moment. " Looks like it hurts. What's it like being so little and helpless?" Nathan swore underneath his breath, it was too low for Erin to make out, but she heard it nonetheless.


" What was that? Come up here and say it." Erin grabbed Nathan's free wrist, and pulled him straight up with ease, his weight being laughably easy to overcome. With her other hand she just as easily pried Nathan's hand off his swollen eye, to get a good look at the mess she made of his face, analyzing it like an artist would their painting.


" Yikes. That looks like it hurts." Erin sarcastically stated. " Is it as bad as it looks?" She rhetorically asked and drove her index finger into his swollen eye, sending a shooting rush of pain to Nathan who writhed and struggled in response. " So what was it you said just now?" Erin asked again, driving her finger into his swollen eye once more, this time wedging it in deeper and longer. Nathan groaned in pain, trying to stay quiet, however Erin was making it clear she wouldn't stop until he repeated his words.


" You're going to pay for this bitch . ." He weakly said. Content, Erin left his eye be, however Nathan certainly wasn't going to get away with that comment and Erin now enclosed her arms around Nathan's waist and lifted him off the ground, his feet hopelessly dangling in the air and the entirety of his body from the neck to his legs left immobile.


" Pretty embarrassing right? The girl you tried to molest is holding you up like a little toddler." Erin taunted again, inciting Nathan to vainly squirm, but did nothing but prove Erin's superiority.


" So how do you think you're going to make me pay tough guy?" Erin asked, once again not expecting an answer. As Nathan struggled though, Erin increased the pressure on her hold constricting Nathan's movement further and expunge the oxygen right out of his lungs. When noticing what Erin was up to, Nathan tried struggling harder but was already too weak and Erin too strong to break free of the constrictor like hold he was in.


" You're not looking to hot, I wonder if I could break your bones little man." Erin pondered out loud, feeling Nathan's rampant struggles fade to dying whimpers. For her own curiosity in quick bursts she applied maximum force to see how much damage she could do to little Nathan's body. In a last ditch effort, Nathan attempted to kick his feet at Erin's body, but he was so weak at this point Erin barely felt it. After her 4th full effort squeeze, Erin was certain she felt a rib of his crack and Nathan felt it too, the only thing keeping him from howling in pain was not having the lung capacity to do so, soon after he went limp.


At last, Erin felt satiated and carelessly let him fall to the ground like the worthless sack she viewed him as. The whole time Maddison watched, happy that Erin was able to deliver the comeuppance that Nathan deserved, of course though to her the real show was watching how Erin did it. Every last thing Erin wanted to do to him, she did and no action or inaction he offered stopped her. Maddison found it fascinating the disparity of power.


" Uh . . .Maddison." Erin said, taking notice of the larger girl's far out gaze.


" One minute." Maddison blankly responded, all the while she stepped closer and made a careful grab for a prone Nathan.

End Notes:

Better late than never. Enjoy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5049