Ask Prof Maxine by Microkink_Labs
Summary:

This is done in the style of an advice column. It's taken from my website (http://ask-microkink-labs.tumblr.com) wherein Maxine Microkinkster, science goddess and part-time giantess, is asked questions by curious researchers and eager little volunteers who wish to be her tiny test subjects!

 

The anonymous questions cannot be sourced, but they were asked by other people.


Categories: Body Part, Object, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Watersports, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 9497 Read: 87101 Published: March 07 2015 Updated: April 06 2016

1. #tiny woman #slow shrink #insertion #mine forever by Microkink_Labs

2. #tiny girl #tiny men #feet #microbe #science by Microkink_Labs

3. #pubic hair #urethra resident #defiant subjects and how to break them by Microkink_Labs

4. #harry potter reference #vore by Microkink_Labs

5. #toenail cleaners #funding #transmogrifficator 2000 by Microkink_Labs

6. #vore #mouthplay #treats #the horrors of peppermint oil by Microkink_Labs

7. #stress relief #eager to please #lotion transformation by Microkink_Labs

8. #micros #a gift #transition #new clothes #panty prisoners by Microkink_Labs

9. #unaware squish #slide citizens #boot bastard #navel service #back home by Microkink_Labs

10. #transformation #foot sweat #mouth party #cuddles by Microkink_Labs

#tiny woman #slow shrink #insertion #mine forever by Microkink_Labs

 


 

Anonymous asked: Any chances of running an experiment where you test a shrink ray over and over again on one specific subject? I think the various stages of your body would be wonderful to see as one dwindles down before eventually ending up on a slide of a high powered microscope, and I would love to get in line as your second female subject!



 

;) Where have the ladies been all this time, huh?

I have found it amusing to take more haughty and disrespectful people and slowly dwindle them down. It’s a huge turn on to see how their horror grows as their body shrinks, until they’re a trembling, terrified insect in my palm. x)

You see, dear, this is why it’s a bad idea to cut in line at the candy shop.

*referring to a tiny young woman in her early twenties, who has been trying to grasp her new status from within a test tube on the desk for about three hours*

;) Rudeness should never be rewarded, but you did seem so eager for candy before. Here you go.

*lifts a single Mike and Ike candy from its package in her warm pocket and drops it into the test tube, delighting as the tiny girl is pinned beneath it, though not outright crushed*

^_^ Hehe.

Now, anon, as for you, we could begin with us being full-sized. We’ll start slowly.

First, three inches. Just to give you a taste of the sensation, and a preview of the many perspective changes you’re about to experience.

I’ll be taller than you then, but plausibly, and after another three inches you’ll really begin to notice. My enormous hand on top of your head, the increase in size of the world around you.

You’ll be at my chest then, and my arms hugging you tightly, pinning your face between my breasts will be a display of merely a fraction of the power I’ve got over you.

Zap! Another foot gone suddenly, and I’m placing you on my examination table. Sitting there at a little over/under four feet tall, with a giantess in a white coat, you begin to feel like a child at a doctor’s office.

Until my large hands begin stripping you of your clothing, very easily pinning you down in case you struggle. I’ll take away three inches every time you try to stop me, until you’ve got no chance of fighting my fingers as they rip away your outfit and underwear.

I imagine the hassle of stripping you would result in you being around three feet tall. At this point, I would place you on my desk chair and tell you to brace yourself.

The next thing you’d see would be my round ass, blanketed thinly by my lab coat, looming over your face. I may or may not be wearing panties that day, but I assure you, my pussy will be wet as it descends on your body.

While you’re pinned beneath my soft and hefty butt, I’ll ride against you a bit, rubbing my clit over your face as I fuck it between your little breasts. Feeling your nipples stroking my labia as I clitfuck your tits, mm, I just can’t wait! I’m going to drown your little face in cum, and you had better swallow it if you want me to grant you oxygen.

As you lie there, staring helplessly up at your grinning science goddess, I’ll slowly drain you of your remaining height. You would be two feet tall soon, and tucked into the chest of my dress, pinned beneath my breasts as I fondle your little ass through the fabric.

If you’re wise, you’ll obey my commands to service my nipple when I push your head and face against it.

This could go on for hours, depending on what I’ve got going on in the lab that day. You might stay trapped under my massive boobs as a pleasure pastie while I watch Netflix, or dance, or have my dinner. ;) That just may be your role in life for a while, so do get used to the idea.

Once I’ve brought you down to a little over foot tall, I’m taking you to my science bed, and you’ll begin worshipping my pussy and ass hole with your little tongue and hands. During your endeavor, I’ll be docking inches, gradually taking you down to seven inches in height as you witness my hungry cunt grow larger and more menacing as you strive to please it.

Finally, you’ll be feeding yourself to me. Headfirst, licking the walls as you go, into my hot love tunnel. I want to feel your hands stroking me, your tongue licking, and those cute little breasts grinding themselves against me from the inside.

I’m on top of my kegels, of course, so helping you along by slurping you in with my vaginal muscles wouldn’t be a problem. ;)

Once my pussy has swallowed you up and dominated your body by gnawing and sucking on it for pleasure, it might cause me to fall asleep. That’s a very action-filled day I’ve written out, you see, so you’ll likely have to spend the night deep inside of me, drenched in my juices.

Make sure you take your vitamins and get plenty of rest. ;)

Perhaps my pussy will keep working my tiny lady in my sleep, whittling away her height, her only indication being the lessening of pressure around her.

By the time I woke up, I would know where my mini had gone, but I wouldn’t know exactly where she was. ;) Though I would imagine floating helplessly in my juices and sticking to my inner walls.

#tiny girl #tiny men #feet #microbe #science by Microkink_Labs

 


 

Anonymous asked: Greetings, Science Goddess. I've only just found your blog, but I would gladly end my days as a minuscule girl in your possession, either as an inch-tall morsel for either godliness between your legs, or as a microbe sentenced to be lost to your massive beauty under a toe, in your mouth, your ear, eyebrow, or wherever I might end up. Thank you for your blog, Goddess!

 


 

 

I was JUST wondering when a tiny cis girl might enter my lab!

You’ll definitely be going in my mouth first. One of my favorite sensations is to spread my wet, slick tongue across a dry minigirl’s breasts, lubricating her with my saliva. I can never help suckling on those tiny chests like little lollipops. ;) 

Itty bitty titties on my big, hot tongue, a minigirl squeaking and moaning in my hands, mmh, definitely a favorite experiment technique.

As my first little lady toy, you’re going to be VERY busy. 

After I’ve used your diminutive body as candy (be prepared to get sucked on for hours), I’ll let you use your tongue on me instead and drop you into my shoes. ;)

I use peppermint foot lotion because it makes it easier for my little foot slaves to breathe under there, and I’m told it makes my soles taste like delicious salty candy canes. x) Please, lick up your fill, you’ll be under my powerful feet for a while.

In fact, I had better feel that little tongue between my toes plenty. I love having the areas between my toes licked. It’s almost like I can feel it in my pussy. *-* 

The day a tiny volunteer learns to make me cum with only foot stimulation will be the day I choose a favorite pet.

Back to you, though. ;) My little sweet, you won’t perish. I’m going to make your little body nice and indestructible, so you can worship and service my goddess form for the rest of your days~

Oh, and you’re welcome. ;)

 

 

 


TinyKB asked: I've always dreamed about being shrunk to nearly micro size by a sexy goddess scientist, teased and observed under her microscope while she enjoys towering above me and cultivating me inside one of her petri boxes. My ground would tremble along with her powerful laughter, and when she's done observing me she would deposit me on her enormous body to test how my infinitesimal body would acclimate to this new environment of hers... Do you think you could be this goddess scientist? :) (From France)

 


 

 

I already am. ;) I’d love to place a little man between a pair of microscope slides, not to crush him, but to press his body flat and spread eagle between the glass. Then I’d slip him into my microscope and peer down into it at him, scrutinizing his tiny form, smirking at his size and how easily I’ve trapped his entire form between two thin slivers of carbon.

With tweezers of course, you’d be placed in a tiny dish. You’d look up in complete awe as I straddled your tiny world, panties off, my round, hot pussy taking up your entire world. It’ll be as if an entire planet of pure, massive cunt was hovering above you, just looking for the right moment to gobble you up.

It wouldn’t, though. Instead I would slip my fingers to my clit and labia and masturbate until I came all over the exam table and your dish. A splash of my splendid cum would be your only food and sustenance, and supplied fresh daily.

Once I bore of this game, I’ll begin to feed you one last time, but instead of cumming into your dish I would drop my ass and grind my bare pussy lips against your entire little world. You would become adhered to my body by my sweet juices, and that would be it for you. ;)

I hope you enjoy being a tiny speck in my panties.

 

 


 

Anonymous asked: Hello there, so I hear you do all sorts of experiments. I am but a humble man curious of this lab work. If I were to volunteer for anything you pleased, what would be your choice?

 


 

 

Right now I really need something to help wake me up! I should try some warm up exercises to get the blood flowing.

To help with said blood flow, perhaps you could add a little stimulation as incentive. I’d tuck you into my panties and press your body along the length of my soft pussy lips. Then I’d tug on my exercise shorts, which are rather tight, so your face and body will be pressed into my labia somewhat. At least you don’t have to worry about falling!

What you do have to worry about is what happens when my workout begins.

For you it begins with an increased of pressure. Smush! Relax. Smush! Relax. This is how it feels when I bend over to touch my toes and stretch, my body folding over itself gently, pushing you hard against me.

Then the taut material of my shorts will pull tight and force your head to turn back and forth as I twist and stretch. Stick your tongue out during as much of this as possible, I’m going to love feeling your little face nuzzling my clit against your volition.

With the jumping jacks comes the real trouble. When my jump begins, gravity will pull you down away from my warm vagina and you’ll feel yourself launching into the air briefly. As I land, the sound of my impact will thunder around you and the shock of it will have your body bouncing between the stretchy material of my shorts and the softness of my vaginal lips.

This will happen repeatedly for several minutes. You’ll lose track of time, of course, as your only lucid experience will be being tossed up and down helplessly as I grow wet and soak you in my arousal fluids and sweat.

Once I’ve gotten myself woken up, I’ll take a quick break for water and use that time to poke and prod you through my shorts until I manage to stuff you into my pussy.

Because it would be time for my kegels.

The inner walls of my cunt would clamp around your body like a dog with a bone and squish you with incredible force. Each squeeze would last anywhere from fifteen to thirty seconds, with twenty seconds in between for you to squirm and catch your breath.

By the end of my workout, you’re going to be dripping with my juices and scent before I’ve even used you to cum. ;)

 

#pubic hair #urethra resident #defiant subjects and how to break them by Microkink_Labs

 


Anonymous asked: I feel dirty and pry-y asking this kind of a weird question, but... it's probably comparably really normal--I was just wondering what kind pf pubic hair style You prefer to maintain?


 

 

In the labs, this is a completely reasonable question. ;) So long as you realize that it’s invasive and weird to ask people outside of the lab, you’re not dirty or pry-y at all!

Before I opened the lab, I was usually bare, but then little volunteers became disappointed by the lack of foliage. Not to mention, more of them would simply fall off of me for lack of handholds. x) It’s funny in retrospect but it was sometimes a hindrance then.

These days I keep a neat trim. Every so often an artistic tiny will offer to sculpt neat designs out of my pubic hair. ;) He has to do this while I sleep because it takes him hours and if I’m awake, I can’t stop masturbating with him. Tiny feet all over my mound like that, how could I consciously resist?

 

 


Anonymous asked:I've stuck on thinking about going through You and out of Your bladder since that ask the other day, and I was wondering... would You ever keep a tiny in Your urethra for any amount of time?

 

 


 

Sure! I love to keep little test subjects in/on most any area of my body. Except maybe my lungs, brain and eyeballs. Better keep out of my sinuses for the most part, too, it sounds disorienting. ;)

How long would you like to stay in my warm, tight little tube of a urethra? An hour, a day a week? Be careful staying in there for more than an hour, or I might forget about you entirely. ^_^ Then you’d be trapped inside of me, at the mercy of my urine flow and sexual experiments, possibly for the rest of your life!

I’m sure it wouldn’t be such a terrible life, though. You’ll have my body heat to warm you, and my heart beat to soothe you. All day long you would be rocked and massaged by my body as I went about my day. And, sometimes, you’ll get hit with a hot stream of my piss to remind you whose little forgotten toy you are. 

Your life would belong to my cunt. ;) Which is always a good thing to think about.

 

 


roxithegiant (Tumblr) asked: So what would you do to a test subject of they were... uncooperative? I guess would be an appropriate term. How would you deal with such a problem?


 

Oh, I get those all the time. You just have to break them. :) Not literally but in a way that destroys their willpower.

The best way to do this is so dominate their little body with as little effort as possible. When they finally understand how hopeless it is to struggle, they’re much easier to work with.

I might tuck someone into my pocket at first, likely the breast pocket of my lab coat. Because I enjoy a snug fit, just the weight of one of my breasts is enough to pin a tiny helplessly between the fabric of my pocket. I won’t have to lift a finger to allow the full girth of my tit to squish and squeeze them towards submission. By the end of a long day of work, they’re usually more compliant. ;)

Some tinies are stubborn and require more intense “lessons”, so to speak.

I’ve had to transform little people into toe rings, butt plugs, belly button rings, contact lenses, cell phone covers, bra straps, you name it. If it’s something I use in my every day life, and a tiny thinks they’re still their own person, they’ll literally become my property.

For as long as I feel like, I might wear them in my navel or around my toe, or in my earlobe as a cute earring. I’ve used people as hair clips, nail gems, make up brushes and applicators. Anyone can be anything through the power of science!

Whenever I remember to transform my mini volunteers back into their little human forms, I usually find they’re much more eager to do as told. ;)

I hope this answers your question!

#harry potter reference #vore by Microkink_Labs

Anonymous asked:
 As a novice scientist, i must say, your work is quite astounding, Maxine. During your lunch break, have you ever used your test subjects as a way to keep yourself from getting bored? Such as using them as little game pieces in a game of chess, for example. I reckon you'd have to sate your hunger after or during the board game session as well.

    Microkink Labs was deep into the holiday season, with sparkling lights and decorations (many made using one or more tiny volunteers) adorning every corridor and internal viewing monitor. Carols and wintery pop music streamed quietly through the walkway speakers, and in the cafeteria, the staff was buzzing with excitement over holiday vacation.

    Maxine and Nathan were the quietest ones in the room, and neither being a fan of loud noises, had sequestered themselves to Maxine’s private lunch room across the hall. The single table inside the smaller dining room was covered in a silver and green cloth, on top of which was a translucent, glass chess board.

    Atop this chess board, instead of the classic chess pieces, were twenty-nine tiny test subjects of every race, gender, sexuality, creed and code, each about two inches tall, and wearing cute little edible outfits to match their piece’s status. Knights carried horse-shaped animal crackers, while the kings and queens wore little gummy ring crowns.

    Though they were mostly quiet, it was for survival’s sake. Two pawns had tried to run already, and one of them was currently being scraped off of the floor by a Roomba. The other may have still been alive, churning within Maxine’s stomach, but none of them wanted to think about that.

    “Knight to E-5,” said Nathan, his piercing blue eyes focused on the backs of his players. Maxine’s players, all facing him, trembled and looked to the designated spot, which was empty.

    Nathan’s cracker-toting knight moved meekly and obediently to her place.

    Maxine observed this and chewed a bit on her pen in thought. As she pondered her next move, the door to the dining room opened and a woman, full-height, slipped inside.

    “Hello, Bianca,” said Maxine without looking away from her side of the board. Then she added, “Queen to E-5.”

    Bianca, apparently a colleague, paused to observe.

    Maxine’s queen, a fierce, chubby little thing, strode forward and sucker punched Nathan’s knight in the stomach. The tiny girl collapsed with a guttural cry and dropped her horse cracker, breaking it.

    “That’s totally barbaric,” said Bianca.

    As the little knight struggled to catch her breath, Maxine tapped her little queen to stop her from kicking the knight in the stomach. Then she plucked the knight from the board and brought her to her face.

   The gloved hand of Maxine lifted and grasped the girl as she was brought to the woman’s lips, the corners of which lifted in a smile before the goddess spoke the words which would echo in her mind for her next, final moments.

    “That’s how I do lunch.”

    Screaming, the little knight was pushed between Maxine’s lips and slurped inside.

    “I see you’re packed,” said Nathan, nodding to Bianca’s rolling backpack on the floor.

    “I see you aren’t,” she responded, a constant tinge of haughtiness in her trans-Atlantic dialect.

    Nathan nodded, and stretched, stating flatly, “Change of plans. Maxine says she has an experiment in mind, and vacation spots are too crowded with idiots this time of year anyway.”

    “Good,” said Bianca, reaching for the handle of her backpack. “You can help Maxine then. She’s been doing all of the work with those Asks and you haven’t helped a bit.”

    “I’ve been answering what I’m sent.”

    “Not to the same extent of detail.” With that, Bianca opened the dining room door. “Happy holidays,” she said, and left.

    Nathan sighed and watched her go before looking back to Maxine. “I think you’re a bad influence on her.”

    Maxine, who had her eyes closed as she enjoyed making her little knight come repeatedly against her tongue, did not hear him.

#toenail cleaners #funding #transmogrifficator 2000 by Microkink_Labs
Author's Notes:

((Thank you for the lovely responses so far! Please feel free to ask Maxine a question via review!))


Anonymous asked: Not sure if already asked, but suppose there is a certain tiny out there who would be considering it an honor and nothing less than that to live under your toenails as a permanent dirt cleaner. No need to supply any equipment though, I'll just lick it away if you would be interested in such a slave.


Goodness me, what a dutifully-spoken little volunteer. ;) Science goddess like.

*zzap! The anon is shrunken down to a sixteenth-of-an-inch speck. As they gasp and become excited over their new size, their goddess’ enormous, theater-sized toes begin drumming on the floor in impatience. The drumming causes the smallest of air currents from her movement, and this is enough to knock the anon onto their back.*

Woops. ;) Sorry about that. Now, go ahead and choose your new home.

*Maxine keeps still as the anon gets to their feet and makes an open-armed beeline for her biggest toe. They scramble eagerly up under the glittery pink nail and disappear to service her for the rest of their puny life.*

Mm.. ^_^ Very appreciated, dear.

 


Anonymous asked: I'm a tiny speck man with no home or food. Do you take homeless subjects? I promise to not steal xD


A tiny speck man, him? Well, I’ve just given my right toenail to a different anon, but you can occupy the left.

With your new job as my toenail cleaner, you’ll have a home and plenty of food. ^_^

 


smuttymcsmutpants (Tumblr) asked: Forgive me if I'm looking a gift giantess in the mouth, Professor, but your facility's research is quite extensive: how do you stay funded? :O


Well, every so often we do have celebrities and/or very wealthy people contact us for certain services. ;) I can be a bit opportunistic, so when these situations arise, I begin negotiations.

However, it doesn’t take much effort on my part. Once a macrophile with a fat wallet and a hard on gets a goal in mind, it’s really more difficult to stop them from paying you.

All I have to do is show them my shrink beam, maybe expand my ass and chest a bit, subtly of course, just to give them a taste of what they could have.

Within five minutes it’s usually..

 


themaskedlover1969 (Tumblr) asked: Professor, is it true that tinies are some of, if not, the best sexual toys for pleasure? If there is a different kind you'd like to use why? -nestles between your cleavage waiting for a response.-


Tut tut, little one.

*She plucks him from her breasts and places him on the examination table.*

Always ask the goddess before you climb into her bodice. ;)

*With two fingers, she turns him around to face away from her.*

Time-out for you, no looking at my majesty. 

Now, for your question—yes, no, and allow me to explain. ^_^

Tinies are, without a doubt, the best toys for sexual pleasure! Especially when you bring transformation into the mix. 

You never have to buy anything! Just create or find a premade 3D structure online, program your transmogrifficator, and zap! Cellphone cover? There you go! Need a new pair of socks, panties, bra, retainer? Zap, zap, zap, it’s all yours!

Use tinies to do more things to other tinies! Link them together, make them stretchy, use them as wiggly anal beads! Slip one on your favorite dick and give them both a ride, it’s that easy!

;) I’m starting to sound like an infomercial—that is hilarious.

That is hilarious.

I hereby interrupt my answer to your question to talk about macro/microphilia infomercials.

Tired of not getting stepped on? Is your husband’s head just too darn big to devour with your pussy? Not getting enough breast pressure on your epidermis?

*A man tries clumsily to slip himself underneath women’s feet and ends up tripping them every time. He shakes his head in shame. A woman sits on her husband’s face, pouting and nodding sadly. One woman sighs in discontent as another drops her tits onto her face, and they simply rest lightly on her forehead.*

Maybe you can already change size, but that’s it! Uh oh, better watch out! You’re pretty fragile at this height!

*A tiny trans man scurries with a cry away from a stampede of giant feet. He presses himself against a wall for safety, then sighs in relief as the stampede passes by. Immediately after, a door flings open and splats him into the wall.*

Well, not anymore, with the all-new Transmogriffcator 2000!

Change your size!

Change your shape!

Increase your durability! All with the Transmogrifficator 2000!

Just program your Transmogrifficator 2000 with any 3D model, size setting, or concentrated expansion mode, and let the fun begin!

Friends and loved ones alike will marvel at your tiny boyfriend. Your tiny boyfriend will marvel at your enormous size! Your enormous size will be even more marvelous with some expansion in the chest and backside. ;)

Yes, anyone can use the Transmogrifficator 2000! Granted they’re able to produce enough force to activate the buttons. 

Always use your Transmogrifficator 2000 with a buddy or partner! Safety first!

*ZZAP!*

#vore #mouthplay #treats #the horrors of peppermint oil by Microkink_Labs

Anonymous asked:
 i feel like there isnt enough talk about the process of swallowing but you write it beautifully~ im a 2 inch tall lady tiny and i would be honored to be pushed down your lovely throat <3

Oh, the honor will shared, but not until I’ve had my fill of playing with you first. ;)

I’ll be toying with you in my hands for a while, pinning down your little arms and legs so as to have full access to your little body. 

Before I’ll be able to control myself, I’m just going to have to lick on your little chest, there’s no two-ways about it. Your tiny breasts will be teased, tasted, my lips closing around your entire chest and under arms to create a seal before I suck them, swiping my taste buds across your minute nipples until you’re in tears, begging, pleading to be taken into my mouth and have your pussy fucked by my hungry tongue.

But not yet.

Next, I’ll be dipping your body into whipped cream; using you, really, because I just really love to eat whipped cream on its own and why would I need utensils, like, ever anyway?

Over and over, I’ll dip you into the fluffy foam, and bring you back out to drop you into my mouth. You’ll be rolled about, pinned against my soft palate (♥! please squirm!), and ground against the roof of my mouth by my massive tongue. 

The tip of it will finally find your little pussy and fill it with my soft, slick warmth as I search about inside your sweetest spot for more flavor. With your face and chest being enjoyed and teased by my taste buds, the tip of my tongue will have you like a little finger puppet, writhing helplessly on the end of it as you come and come for my feeding pleasure.

Once I’ve had my fill of cream and honey~, you’ll slide back to my soft palate a final time. This is one of my special zones, dear, so please do rub your little tits and nipples across my sensitive skin there. It feels so nice and really adds to the experience, at least for me. Mm~!

I’ll reward you with a sudden dragging pull downward.

You’ll drop into the tight embrace of my esophagus and feel my muscles press and roll across your body, up and down, working you, dragging your face and breasts against the hot inner flesh as I sigh and begin tracing your descent with one fingertip.

My voice will resonate from the world around you as I thank you for your offering, your pressurized prison of muscle buzzing with the vibrations and bringing you to orgasm one last helpless time as your cries of ecstasy can be heard descending into my chest.

Once the deep throbbing of my heart has passed you by, you’ll soon be slipping through the sphincter into my stomach. 

The whipped cream should be nice and fluffy in there for you to relax, or whatever else you choose to do then. ;) Thank you for the snack.

 


My, my, what a feast of tiny, eager anon offerings I have before me.*licks her lips hungrily and then bites the lower one as she imagines how best to enjoy such bounty!*Let’s see.. I’ve got a Little Dipper, a chocolate truffle, and a 3-inch delight..Chocolate anon covers my love for sweets quite easily. ;) Thank you for arriving prepped and ready, my dear.[[MORE]]*scoops them up and begins sucking their body clean of the chocolate syrup, starting with their feet and slowly snaking her tongue up between their legs to bat at their groin with the tip.*Mm~ x3*Hungrier than she thought, Maxine slides the tip of her tongue between the anon’s asscheeks to slip her whole tongue underneath them and pull them into her mouth before swallowing them, hard, focusing on the back of her tongue to keep the tiny body pinned against her soft palate as they’re worked down into her throat.*@-@ Hmm, that was over a bit too soon for me. I’m so fortunate to have extra treats, though!*Next, she snatches up the Little Dipper anon to look him over.*I’m also a big fan of umami, or the savory. ;) I think you’ll be perfect for that, Little Dipper.*She drops him into a bowl of warm artichoke, spinach and cheese dip. After his initial wet plop of a landing, her enormous fingertip descends to press him further into the concoction.*Normally I would eat this with crackers or on mushrooms.. This method is probably a little messy.. v.v Ah well, it’s my lab.*Satisfied that he’s been saturated in the flavors, Maxine scoops him back up onto her fingertip, giggling as it seems he’s brought a bit of spinach back with him in the form of a bit of wilted leaf around his legs.*Allow me~*The prof takes his legs into her mouth and slurps off the bit of green, swallowing that first before she begins licking him clean. Her tongue works as if it has a mind of its own, a separate, hungry entity sweeping over its prey in heavy, saliva-trailing swaths of heat and texture. Once he’s clean, she drops him back into the dip, and begins the process once more!*[Some time later.]*Maxine looks down at an empty dip bowl and an exhausted, spent little anon.*^_^ I guess that’s all the dip I need for now.. Thank you for helping me out with that, Li’l Dipper. ;) I hope your wish came true.*With that, she licks him off of her hand and swallows him down! In no time, her attention is on the 3 inch anon, the final treat.*Hello, dear. ;) The professor hasn’t forgotten about you. Your role is very important, and I think you’ll find it a bit of a challenge as well!*She produces a small jar of some thick, white substance.*This is my version of the after-dinner mint. ^_^*As the 3 inch anon looks on, Maxine dons a fresh pair of gloves and uses one of those gloves hands to pick him up. Her free hand’s fingertips go into the jar and she scoops up some of the white substance to begin spreading it all over his body.*I’ve mixed coconut oil and peppermint oil with a touch of liquid sweetener. :D You’re my little Mentos man!*The peppermint activates in the cool lab air and the tiny, 3 inch man begins trembling from the cold.*Oh, don’t worry, cutie. ;) Professor Maxine will warm you up.*Quite pleased with her work, the science goddess brings the anon to her lips and presses him there. His impact is gentle but overwhelming, as his minty-cold flesh meets the enormous pillows of warmth, just as Maxine exhales a hot gust of her breath from her nose above him. He shudders in relief.*Mm~!*The little minty man is chilly on her lips, so Maxine opens her mouth and allows him to fall onto her tongue. His cool flavor is so refreshing, the goddess sighs as she pulls him entirely into her mouth and begins sucking at his little body. He’s pressed to the roof of her mouth and the backs of her teeth as her tongue assaults him and swipes the flavor from his body while warming it from the cold sensation. Once the oils are gone and the little mint man is exhausted, she tips her head back. He slides on his belly across her tongue and is suddenly pinned with his head moving into her esophagus and his ass and waist being embraced tightly by the giantess’ soft palate and tongue.*@-@ Hnnnnh…!*Without thinking, Maxine slips her gloved fingers into her panties and toys with herself while she squishs and slurps at the anon at the back of her throat. Before long, he’s accidentally swallowed down to join the other two. She imagines that they all high-five or give one another fist bumps.*Euh—?*She then realizes that she’s still wearing her gloves with the minty coconut oil on the fingertips. Her vagina is now freezing.*OH MY GOD—


My, my, what a feast of tiny, eager anon offerings I have before me.

*licks her lips hungrily and then bites the lower one as she imagines how best to enjoy such bounty!*

Let’s see.. I’ve got a Little Dipper, a chocolate truffle, and a 3-inch delight..

Chocolate anon covers my love for sweets quite easily. ;) Thank you for arriving prepped and ready, my dear.

*scoops them up and begins sucking their body clean of the chocolate syrup, starting with their feet and slowly snaking her tongue up between their legs to bat at their groin with the tip.*

Mm~ x3

*Hungrier than she thought, Maxine slides the tip of her tongue between the anon’s asscheeks to slip her whole tongue underneath them and pull them into her mouth before swallowing them, hard, focusing on the back of her tongue to keep the tiny body pinned against her soft palate as they’re worked down into her throat.*

@-@ Hmm, that was over a bit too soon for me. I’m so fortunate to have extra treats, though!

*Next, she snatches up the Little Dipper anon to look him over.*

I’m also a big fan of umami, or the savory. ;) I think you’ll be perfect for that, Little Dipper.

*She drops him into a bowl of warm artichoke, spinach and cheese dip. After his initial wet plop of a landing, her enormous fingertip descends to press him further into the concoction.*

Normally I would eat this with crackers or on mushrooms.. This method is probably a little messy.. v.v Ah well, it’s my lab.

*Satisfied that he’s been saturated in the flavors, Maxine scoops him back up onto her fingertip, giggling as it seems he’s brought a bit of spinach back with him in the form of a bit of wilted leaf around his legs.*

Allow me~

*The prof takes his legs into her mouth and slurps off the bit of green, swallowing that first before she begins licking him clean. Her tongue works as if it has a mind of its own, a separate, hungry entity sweeping over its prey in heavy, saliva-trailing swaths of heat and texture. Once he’s clean, she drops him back into the dip, and begins the process once more!*

[Some time later.]

*Maxine looks down at an empty dip bowl and an exhausted, spent little anon.*

^_^ I guess that’s all the dip I need for now.. Thank you for helping me out with that, Li’l Dipper. ;) I hope your wish came true.

*With that, she licks him off of her hand and swallows him down! In no time, her attention is on the 3 inch anon, the final treat.*

Hello, dear. ;) The professor hasn’t forgotten about you. Your role is very important, and I think you’ll find it a bit of a challenge as well!

*She produces a small jar of some thick, white substance.*

This is my version of the after-dinner mint. ^_^

*As the 3 inch anon looks on, Maxine dons a fresh pair of gloves and uses one of those gloves hands to pick him up. Her free hand’s fingertips go into the jar and she scoops up some of the white substance to begin spreading it all over his body.*

I’ve mixed coconut oil and peppermint oil with a touch of liquid sweetener. :D You’re my little Mentos man!

*The peppermint activates in the cool lab air and the tiny, 3 inch man begins trembling from the cold.*

Oh, don’t worry, cutie. ;) Professor Maxine will warm you up.

*Quite pleased with her work, the science goddess brings the anon to her lips and presses him there. His impact is gentle but overwhelming, as his minty-cold flesh meets the enormous pillows of warmth, just as Maxine exhales a hot gust of her breath from her nose above him. He shudders in relief.*

Mm~!

*The little minty man is chilly on her lips, so Maxine opens her mouth and allows him to fall onto her tongue. His cool flavor is so refreshing, the goddess sighs as she pulls him entirely into her mouth and begins sucking at his little body. He’s pressed to the roof of her mouth and the backs of her teeth as her tongue assaults him and swipes the flavor from his body while warming it from the cold sensation. Once the oils are gone and the little mint man is exhausted, she tips her head back. He slides on his belly across her tongue and is suddenly pinned with his head moving into her esophagus and his ass and waist being embraced tightly by the giantess’ soft palate and tongue.*

@-@ Hnnnnh…!

*Without thinking, Maxine slips her gloved fingers into her panties and toys with herself while she squishs and slurps at the anon at the back of her throat. Before long, he’s accidentally swallowed down to join the other two. She imagines that they all high-five or give one another fist bumps.*

Euh—?

*She then realizes that she’s still wearing her gloves with the minty coconut oil on the fingertips. Her vagina is now freezing.*

OH MY GOD—

End Notes:

I HAVE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

#stress relief #eager to please #lotion transformation by Microkink_Labs


Anonymous asked: Goddess, will you please destroy me in whatever dominating and cruel way you see fit? Think of me as stress relief.


Maxine took the anon and several others and bound them together into an arching shape along the inside of what seemed to be a retainer for someone’s teeth. Her jaw seemed tense, her usual smile faded to a small frown of concentration.

“The human jaw muscles, when used together, can generate great force. The incisors, fifty-five pounds of pressure,” she said, looking none of them in the eye as she programmed her Transmogrifficator™ 2000. “The molars, up to two-hundred pounds of pressure.”

None of the tiny subjects in the retainer mold knew whether or not she expected a response but they were too enchanted by her to speak a word. Her enormous hands working above them, so huge and graceful, and even further above those carefully focused, honeyglow eyes.

Zzap! The volunteers were confused. She’d sent a Transmogriffication ray across all of them, but no change had become apparent.

“Your durability has been brought to a specific setting,” explained Maxine. Those slender fingers lifted the retainer and brought it to her mouth.

The subjects looked on in awe and terror at the shimmering pink lips which would hold them captive for several hours to come, possibly even for the rest of their lives, however much longer that may be..

Maxine slipped the retainer into her mouth, the floor of it resting against her lower teeth. There was only a brief moment between their arrival and Maxine’s lips closing for the shrunken subjects to gaze up in horror at the pearly white boulders that began to descend upon them.

Just as Maxine’s molars began to close in on and apply pressure to the people closest to the outer ends of the arches, her lips closed completely, engulfing the lot of them in hot, humid darkness.

The goddess’ upper teeth closed in on them and pressed their tiny bodies hard into the thick plastic below them. The ridges of her teeth had them at awkward, almost painful angles. 

She went back to work.

As she finished up her daily tasks, Maxine ground her teeth into the newly-made mouth guard. 

She’d had a migraine for nearly an hour, but an abundance of fiscally mandatory clients that day had kept her from getting to her necessary work. The aggravation drove her to grind her teeth, and her jaw had been getting sore. Thankfully, the new mouth guard was doing a great job to absorb the pressure.

Inside her mouth, the tinies groaned and squirmed uselessly. The force only kept increasing, and their durability kept them from being crushed but they could only wonder just how much stress their modified bodily structures could take. 

On top of the immense load on their bodies, her saliva was gushing over the walls of the retainer and filling it rapidly. They choked on and swallowed as much as they could, all while their goddess’ teeth worked them harder and harder into plastic.

Over time, Maxine’s frustration grew, as did the amount of force with she clenched her jaw. Eventually, her subjects’ bodies began to implode under the pressure. 

Crunching bones and the taste of blood and viscera mixed with her saliva let the professor know that it was time to add more subjects. The sensation of feeling their bodies give way to her teeth was somewhat of a relief, but it would be a while before her excedrin kicked in, and there was a lot more work to be done.

 

 


Anonymous asked: Oh great science goddess, would you mind turning me into something to sexually pleasure several giants at once? I'd love to make as many of you happy like that :3. Also, how would you use me/let others use me?


image

Maxine grinned and zapped the anon without a word. She had been waiting for this kind of inspiration to come along. 

They then found themselves feeling very heavy and sort of strangely bent back in an arc. The professor’s slender fingers wrapped around the two thick, phallic ends of the anon’s newly-transformed body and they both shivered, though one more visibly than the inanimate other.

She was fascinated with her new toy, and ran her tongue along the tip of one end before dragging it down the entire length of the first shaft and up the other, thinking.

“You know,” she murmured, mostly to herself but somewhat to the anon as well. “Nathan might be into pegging..”

Her vision unfocused momentarily as she imagined the outcome of such an experiment. The double-sided purple dildo strap-on anon could only watch and wonder.

After several pensive moments, the professor smiled and set the anon aside to begin removing her panties. Instead of tossing aside the garment once she had removed it, Maxine kissed it and slipped it into her pocket.

She then lifted the anon again and looked them over. 

“Now, which end do I get..” she mused aloud, turning the rubbery anon in her hands and smiling.

Perhaps she somehow knew exactly what she was doing, or maybe it was just dumb  luck on both of their parts. Maxine closed her eyes and took one end of the dildos into her mouth, sucking at the tip, which was once the anon’s feet and her hot tongue slicking across them was ticklish and exhilarating. 

She did this again with the other end, and nodded to herself in confirmation. “Gotcha,” she whispered as the purple tip was removed from her mouth.

Without further ado, the science goddess lifted her right leg and propped it onto her desk chair (and her foot on the sitting-upon tiny’s face) to slip one hand beneath her skirt and part her pussy lips. The dildo anon was astonished and would have gone silent if they hadn’t already been transformed into something without vocal chords.

The tip of the dildo facing her pussy was once the anon’s head and face, and they felt the heat and wetness of her lips press against them and pass over them in a hot, tight wave which consumed them as the dildo was pushed fully inside, up to the hilt of that end, to the anon’s waist.

Maxine shivered and sighed, her walls clenching tightly around the new insertion as she calmed herself and ran her hand up the length of the other end, the entire other synthetic dick she now sported.

“And now,” she murred, fixing the straps in place around herself and standing straight. “To find someone to join us..”

 


 

Anonymous asked: Could I be turned into lotion for you to put on your big feet?


Ooh, I’d love that! Yes, thank you!

*Zzap! The anon is transformed into a small jar of coconut and lime foot lotion.*

^.^ I usually stick with peppermint and eucalyptus, but I’m getting into the summer spirit! Coconut and lime is favorite summery scent.

*She dips her gloved fingers into the jar and scoops up a generous amount of the fragrant anon. Then, very slowly and carefully, she begins massaging them into her warm left foot, then her right. Soon, about a fourth of the anon’s being as been spread around and absorbed into her feet, toes and ankles, leaving them silky soft and with a pleasant tropical aroma.*

 

 


 

#micros #a gift #transition #new clothes #panty prisoners by Microkink_Labs

anonymous asked: How do you deal with tinies who are say like my height.. a millimeter. Do you keep them in any sort of containment? Or do you just let them run around freely?


Oh, I’ve got all sorts of hiding spots for little bits like you. ;) Tucked beneath my tongue, in my cheek, trapped against or within my nipple, beneath the hood of my clitoris, the dark ring of my taut asshole.. *sigh* Beneath my nails, between my toes, within my ear canals—anywhere really!

That’s the best thing about micros. x) You’re so very small, it takes little effort to trape and keep you! Just a drop of my saliva or cum and I can adhere you to any surface of my body, gluing you in place!

 

 


 Anonymous asked: I have a gift for you science goddess *give you a box wich have a entire universe with lots of people in all the speck size planets ready for worship you"


The professor looked into the box with a blank expression for several seconds, which made the anon nervous, but the sudden broad smile that spread across her face was almost disturbing in its suddenness.

“Another universe to rule,” she said pleasantly. “Thank you, dear. There’s one small adjustment I’d like to make, though, if you wouldn’t mind.”

Before the anon could respond, Maxine had produced her size beam and was shrinking them down. They dwindled to a mere inch in height, at which point the professor plucked them from the floor between her gloved fingertips.

They were brought to her mouth and smooched briefly by lips the size of fenders. 

“My universe just wouldn’t be complete without you, sweetie,” said those pillowy, warm lips. 

The anon was still swooning and blushing when Maxine began shrinking them again. They gasped in shock as her glove expanded out into a purple lot, a football field, then acres and acres of purple for as far as they could see!

The professor observed fondly as her little subject shrank rapidly in her palm. Just before she lost sight of their tiny form, she tipped her hand and send them falling into the box to land on whichever planet they should meet first.

 

 


Zingem (Giantess World) asked: Hi Maxine! Would you be able to fulfill a tiny transgirl’s wish to transition? I’d be your little anus slave forever if you could help! 


The professor grinned, absolutely delighted to have been chosen by this little transgirl to fulfill her transition wish.

"Absolutely, my little princess," said Maxine, charmed. With gloved fingertips she gently plucked the tiny girl from her desk and placed her on the examination table.

As she programmed her Transmogrifficator, Maxine smiled helplessly to herself, saying, “You’re the first person to ask for something like this. I’m very honored!”

Finally, the device was ready. With a nod from Zingem, Maxine zapped her, reforming her body so that her penis is now a cute tiny vagina and her chest inflates outward into a pair of juicy little tits.

As Zingem adjusted, Maxine observed her with glimmering eyes.

"You’re so adorable!" she gushed.

 

 


subiectum (Giantess World) asked: Science goddess?

"H..hi." The one inch guy stands before her with no clothes covering his privates. "D..does your facility provide clothes for tinies? I can’t find any."

I shiver because of the cold.


Hehe, we do, but I’m afraid all the ones I have are made of Fruit Roll-Up materials. :) I know they’ll make a cute outfit for you, though an extra element of.. temptation will have been introduced.. *licks her lips*

 

 


TomSpeedy (Giantess World) asked: Professor, have you considered tying a little man to the inside-front your panties and wearing him all day? If yes, what activities would you do to make him feel the power of your body?


Hehe, a day rarely goes by that I don’t wear a tiny person inside of my panties, as my panties, or simply up inside my pussy like a wiggly tampon. ;) String and all. (For easy removal at the end of the day.)

I very much enjoy hiking. It’s a lot of fun to exert myself exploring the wilderness, quite a calm form of exercise. A tiny person within the inside-front of my panties would be pulled up and squashed face-first into my vaginal lips each time I stretched my legs to climb or step up onto something.

The hike itself, even when I’m not climbing, is pretty tiring and my entire body sweats once I get into it. My panties become drenched in my perspiration, I’m sure the tiny people I trap within them have a hard time breathing at that point. ;) And each breath likely smells like my pussy, a thought which I greatly enjoy.

I’ve been known to strip and fall asleep as soon as I get home, so there’s a good chance my little panty resident will end up on the floor, glued to the crotch of my undies by my sweat and cunt fluids. ^_^

Thank you all for your questions! ♥

#unaware squish #slide citizens #boot bastard #navel service #back home by Microkink_Labs

Anonymous asked:
 G-Goddess! D-Down here! C-Careful where you step!! *The microscopic being yelled while waving it's little arms!*

Unfortunately, Maxine was reading a text message and never heard the tiny cries. As she passed, her bare toes descended on the poor anon and they became stuck to the moisture. Her toes were warm and sweaty, as if she had just taken off her shoes.

Within the deep ridges of her soles, the new resident clung to her smooth, coconut-scented skin as they withstood the thundering slams and existence-rattling vibrations of her footfalls. It was going to be a long walk to the desk chair.

 


Anonymous asked: Greetings, Goddess! I hate to be a bother, but our micro civilization is wondering when we may be removed from this "microscope slide" as you called it. We are rapidly running out of supplies!

The ground rumbled as the science goddess’ fingertips came into view. The civilians cried out in joy and terror as gravity shifted and sent them sprawling across the land in the same direction; the slide was being moved.

People were thrown and flung through the street as the slide was maneuvered from its safekeep and carried to the professor’s microscope. Some were even lost to stray air currents from the air conditioner and movements of the giantess’ body.

Finally, the chaos ceased, as Maxine clipped the slide carefully into place underneath the microscope. Those below were recovering, but waved joyfully up at her, recognizing the shape of the lens that watched them.

“Sorry about that, darlings,” her bubbly voice sang down to them, ringing through their tiny bodies, bringing several dozen of them to orgasm on the spot. As citizens collapsed to their knees, overwhelmed, the science goddesses focused her lens and smiled down at them warmly.

 


Anonymous asked: One day you find a tiny pleasing himself in your hiking shoe and he left quite a mess! How do you deal with him??

First, he’ll be cleaning his mess up with his tongue and swallowing every bit of what he licks up, including my sweat and foot grime from my insole.

After that, he’ll have to stay within my shoe for every hiking trip, withstanding the pressure of my walking and climbing for hours on end, several times a month.

What fun! :)

 


Anonymous asked: At least 6 different occasions, Oh Science Goddess! *he humbly kneels before her massive, beautiful body towering above him* Is there anything this tiny speck can do to repay you?

Well, let’s see that number increase, for one thing. ;)

For another, you can clean underneath my fingernails. I’ll shrink you down to a little splinter-sized worker so your tiny hands can get underneath my nails without accidentally hurting my delicate fingertips. ♥

After that, I’d like to keep you in my navel so your little hands can keep my bellybutton and piercing there nice and tidy.

Oh, you’ll be so cute in there! My little tummy resident!

 


Anonymous asked: Can your shrink ray grow along with you? I imagine you slowly growing yourself to skyscraper size while taunting a bunch of shrunken tinies at your toes about their opposite fate, or growing yourself up to a mile and slowly shrinking an entire city of millions to a speck beneath your soles.

Of course! How else would I return to my normal height after a spur of the moment destructive rampage? ;)

The feeling of rushing upward and watching the thousands below you dwindle and tremble, watching you in absolute horror as your view of them blurs because they’ve become just too small to see, ahh~ What bliss!

 


Anonymous asked: what would you do with a small microscopic town found by you on your living room floor??

It had taken weeks for the microbes who had fallen from the giantess’ feet and body, or those who had survived at least, to find one another in the same far corner of the laboratory floor. Their numbers started in the double digits, but within a few months of “experimentation”, Maxine had unintentionally discarded thousands of tiny subjects simply by walking around or losing dead skin cells (which some road to the floor safely like an ant on a leaf in a Disney film) during the day.

They banded together on the cold lab floor and struggled to put together a way to contact their goddess. It took several days, and a lot of collected floor lint, dust, and specks of glitter from her very nails. (These were especially difficult to keep, as more obsessed worshippers would snatch the shards of glitter away from the “notice us” pile to go and enjoy the memory of their goddess in private.)

Eventually, Maxine ended up dropping her cellphone near the group. It hit the floor with a deafening boom, followed by the thunderous sounds of her footsteps. In leaning down to pick up her device, the scientist noticed a pile of dust in the corner. 

Her first thought was to call for the custodians, but she noticed the pile seemed sort of odd. From her pocket she produced a magnifying glass and used it to peer down at the dust.

Those on the floor froze and stared at the sky, stricken in awe at the sight of the goddess’ beautiful eye, magnified to look even larger, hovering over them and watching them. Some began to wave and squeak in excitement! She saw them, at last!

“Looks like some specks got away from me,” said Maxine to herself, though well-aware that they could hear her, even if her voice translated to incoherent, godlike thunder in their tiny ears.

She stood straight and considered what to do with them. They were obviously very hardy, to have survived this long on her own. That meant they could stay at their insignificant heights, surely.. But they mustn’t remain on the floor, she thought. It’s much too cold.

The solution came easily and Maxine smiled as she slipped her foot out of her sandal. The aroma of her peppermint sweat hit them in a humid wave and hundreds of the tiny onlookers fell to their knees in astonishment, overwhelmed by the scent and beauty.

Her foot glistened with perspiration as she brought it over them, allowing their fate to hover overhead for just a moment before it fell.

All at once, the weight of the goddess was upon them. Those unfortunate enough not to end up between the ridges of her feet were mostly crushed, their mangled bodies adhering to the sweat and oil of her flesh. Others were flung up into the vast ridges of her foot’s wrinkles, sticking to the lotion that kept her feet so soft.

Many surviving subjects began to weep in relief. Here they were in their rightful places beneath their goddess’ foot, and they never wanted to leave again.

 

#transformation #foot sweat #mouth party #cuddles by Microkink_Labs
Author's Notes:

It's been a while. ;)

 


Anonymous asked: Do you can think of a scenario where i end up (transformed) as your Cum?

 

 


Mmm, yes~

 

*zaps the anon, shrinking them down to a mere half inch in height* Today you’re going to get a little anatomy lesson as well.

*gently picks them up between her massive thumb and forefinger to carry them to her science bed (the bed within her lab)* You see, vaginal ejaculation is produced through the urethra via what’s called the Skene gland.

*sits on the bed and hikes up her dress to reveal her pussy, before placing them on the bedspread in front of her massive cunt*

Look closely, dear speck. *uses her gloved fingers to spread her labia and lift the inner lips just slightly, to reveal her urethra* Yes, we cum from the same area from which we urinate as well. ^.^ And we don’t urinate from the vagina. *snickers*

You, tiny one, are going to be absorbed here. *circling her urethra with her fingertip* Into the Skene gland, where you’ll be transformed into my cum the next time I orgasm.

*scoops them up again with her free hand’s index fingertip* I hope you’re ready, cutie. *lowers her fingertip and begins massaging them into her urethra, giggling a bit at the sensation as their struggles fade, their body melting peacefully to be absorbed by her glands and reformed*

Mmm~ I’ll be seeing you again very soon.

 


Anonymous asked: Science Goddess, if I or another tiny requested you finish us off by having us drown in your foot sweat, do you think you'd be able to find a way to make it happen?

 

 


Quite easily, love. ;) A teeny micron like you doesn’t stand a chance against the droplets of sweat left behind when I lift my foot from my sandals.

 

Even being on the floor wouldn’t save you. I’ll pull my dripping foot out of my sandal and step right on you to get your body stuck to my sweaty flesh.

I won’t even notice you struggling to resurface from within the droplet, for your tiny tiny life.

 


Anonymous asked: Can I throw a mouth party? It'll be fun, you're invited too!

 

 


I appreciate the invite, but mouth parties with me don’t tend to last very long. ;) Party snacks are never enough for my appetite, you see.

 

But don’t let that stop you from throwing one. I’ll just be taking an open-mouthed nap over here, beside this refreshing cocktail.

 


Anonymous asked: It's great that you're back!!!! In light of this, I would like to offer myself to be transformed into something for your use. (Maybe a bath sponge or something ;D)

 

 


 

I’ve got a great idea for you, little one! *zzap!* There, now you’re nice and tiny and pliable like rubber. ;) Perfect for what I’ve got in mind.

*slips the tiny over the mouth of a soda bottle ass-first and pushes them down so that the top lip of the bottle emerges from their mouth, rendering them trapped in place as the top to her drink bottle*

Lovely. *wraps her hand around them and lifts the bottle to drink, the icy liquid cooling the plastic inside of them as it flows to meet her lips, which wrap around their face to suck and kiss the drink out of them*

 

 

 


Anonymous asked: I would like to cuddle with you

 

 


 

Of course, dear! *scoops them up and hugs them to her chest* ♥!

 

End Notes:

^.^

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4963