The Neighbor by SoleWriter
Summary:

Matt has moved by himself to the city for his last year of college, looking to have some fun. After settling in to his new apartment, a new neighbor moves in next door. His new neighbor is one that will give him some of the best experiences of his lifetime.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 33299 Read: 223082 Published: February 08 2015 Updated: October 28 2016

1. Chapter 1: Getting Settled by SoleWriter

2. Chapter 2: A Night Out by SoleWriter

3. Chapter 3: Free Dinner by SoleWriter

4. Chapter 4: I'm Committed by SoleWriter

5. Chapter 5: She's Back by SoleWriter

6. Chapter 6: A Small Apology by SoleWriter

7. Chapter 7: Moody by SoleWriter

8. Chapter 8: Treat Yourself by SoleWriter

9. Chapter 9: An Offer by SoleWriter

10. Chapter 10: Girls Night Out by SoleWriter

11. Chapter 11: Adding Inches by SoleWriter

12. Chapter 12: An Old Friend by SoleWriter

13. Chapter 13: A Real Date by SoleWriter

14. Chapter 14: Dinner Date by SoleWriter

15. Chapter 15: A New Intimacy by SoleWriter

16. Chapter 16: Will It Ever End? by SoleWriter

17. Chapter 17: The Truth Hurts by SoleWriter

18. Chapter 18: The Amazonian Effect by SoleWriter

Chapter 1: Getting Settled by SoleWriter

It was another year, just like any other, except now this was my last year of college. I was 21 and was majoring in Psychology with no particular plan of what to do after graduation. I decided I would just take some time to understand myself and not blend my identity with the presence of others. I wanted an apartment by myself, where I could feel completely independent of anyone.

I love the outdoors and sports, and considered myself to be fit and athletic with a decent amount of coordination. I loved my major, I love playing video games, and I love new experiences. Novelty is what made life exciting. I was always full of confidence and humor throughout my life and in college it only became more so. I see myself as a very kind, accepting, and open-minded human being that places a heavy emphasis on the logistics and practicality of things. Physically I am a bit on the shorter side standing at 5'6", but that never stopped me from doing anything.

Currently I am single, and so I could get a relatively small apartment in the city and still manage it. So that's exactly what I did. Summer break had just started so I found an apartment in the central east part of town which had the essentials and to be honest, it was a little luxurious. It had a walk-in closet, high ceilings, nice countertops, a huge bed, and it even came partially furnished. I got it, thinking I should treat myself.

After a couple weeks, I had finally settled in. Living in the city all on my own had become a reality. I went to retrieve some mail, when I saw a piece of paper taped to my door.

"Hello! This is your new neighbor, Mikayla. I just wanted to let you know it might be a little noisy today since my stuff is getting moved in, so I hope it doesn't bother you too much."

I went I grabbed my mail, not thinking much about the note. I continued my Sunday as I normally would. A nice warm coffee to wake me up, along with some morning news. It was going well, but then I had an idea. If I'm going to be neighborly, I should make her something as a welcoming gift. I decided on the cliche cake option, so I checked the fridge. Nothing. I was going to need to go to the store.

I debated if it was worth it, but decided I should. I left and went to the nearest grocery store, picking up flour, eggs, vanilla, and some other baking essentials. After which I returned home to see furniture outside of my neighbors place. I hurried inside, hoping our first encounter would be with the cake. Fortunately I think I made it in without her seeing me. I resumed my prior work and began to bake the cake. 

After an hour and half, the cake was nearly finished. The last half hour there had been some sporadic thuds against the wall so I assumed she was home some where. I quickly frosted the cake and placed it into a container to take over. Perfect. Now it's time.

I walked out and towards her apartment. I noticed her door was closed so I gathered some courage to knock.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in!" A feminine voice called out. 

I walked in to see a dimly lit place that had obviously just been furnished with no coherent plan of where to place things. I looked around to see a woman sitting on the backside of her table with only her body visible above her stomach. She appeared to have a beautiful face, with tan skin, an some pretty blue eyes. Her hair was blonde and she had an elegant, shorter cut which complemented her face well. Overall, she was stunning.

"HI there! I'm Matt. I got your note from earlier so I thought I'd drop this off." I stated while gesturing to the cake in my hand.

"Oh how sweet of you! I'm Mikayla in case you didn't remember. But go ahead and set the cake on the small table to your left. I am actually in a hurry to eat and then I need to go pick up some more stuff."

That was a total disappointment for baking a cake, I thought, but I decided to continue my kindness.

"Oh okay, well if you ever need help, just let me know. I'd be glad to help," I offered.

"Thanks Matt, but I think I'll be okay. I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm gonna continue eating a rush outta here. It was good to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you. In fact, I'm gonna go dancing tonight by myself in the city if you would like to join me,"She responded.

Finally, at least she was making an effort so I accepted, "Sure. That sounds like fun. When and where?"

"At the club around the corner. Black Zeroes I think it's called. Let's meet at nine. I'll grab a table. All you have to do is remember my beautiful face," she joked.

"Shouldn't be too hard. Alright well I will see you later Mikayla!"

"Alright Matt, bye!"

I walked out with shivers of excitement pulsing through my body. I had no idea of her intentions or her availability, but I was just happy to have some plans and potentially a new friend. I opened my door to resume my relaxed Sunday.

Chapter 2: A Night Out by SoleWriter

My Sunday continued and I had run a few errands that I had wanted to do yesterday. After several hours had past, I noticed the time was nearing 9. I dressed myself in some of my better attire and then brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair, and put on some cologne. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror, and thought I didn't look half bad. My clothes were always fitted and it showed.

I walked out of my apartment and began my short walk to the club. I hopped in the elevator and took it to the ground floor. I exited the building and noticed it was a bit chilly outside. Hopefully some alcohol and dancing would change that. I walked to the club and noticed a short line. I waited, finally making it to the door. It was a $30 cover charge. Wow, that is expensive. I paid thinking this will be a one-time thing here. 

I entered and began profiling the people at the tables. The place was bigger than it looked so I had to walk around a bit to get a view of every table. Finally, towards the back, I could see Mikayla sitting down at a booth. I walked over, and she made eye contact with me.

"Hi Matt," she greeted while waiving her hand.

"Hey Mikayla, good to see you again." I said extending hand as I approached the table. 

Her hand met mine and I was immediately struck by how large her hands were. They completely dwarfed mine, as her french-manicured fingers curled back over each other with my hand in their grasp. I tried not to be rude and focus on it, so I composed myself and sat down to begin a conversation.

"How's moving going?" I asked.

"Good, I finally finished getting everything in, so now I just have to organize my place." She responded.

"That's good. So where are you from initially?" I followed up with.

"I'm from the east coast from a small town. This is actually my first place outside of it. It is soooo much different, but in a good way."

"Awesome. Born and raised here in California, but a little farther north. Anyways can I get you a drink?"

Her eyes were staring at the dance floor. But her attention eventually found it's way back to me and she gladly accepted my offer, "Sure, but I want to get on the dance floor soon and have some fun. Plus I already did a little pre-gaming to make this night cheaper."

I smiled and told her I would be right back. I walked to the bar and ordered some special cocktails that I thought were delicious and brought them back to the table. I set one in front of her and then the other on my side at sat back down. Her hand wrapped around the glass as she watched the other people dancing. I couldn't believe how large her hands were. They could easily wrap around the entire top of the glass, while mine fell short by far. I noticed she made the booth look small on her side, but I couldn't see how I appeared so I wasn't sure. Plus the room was super dark. Regardless, I was curious to see her physique once we would have to get up.

She quickly downed her drink, and then looked back at me. "Ready?"

"I don't think I have a choice," I said sarcastically before downing my drink as well.

I stood first and provided a hand for her to use while she got up. She grabbed it, engulfing my hand and then worked her legs out from under the table and stood up. Holy shit, she was the tallest woman I had ever seen. She must have seen my reaction, although she was also probably expecting it, and she began laughing. The top of my head seriously didn't even reach her breasts. 

I looked down and saw that it didn't help that she was wearing these high-heeled boots which probably added four inches. My nose was just about level with her bellybutton. My eyes slowly scaled her body from her shoes all the way up, past her large perky breasts, to her beautiful face which was still laughing. 

"I know I didn't tell you. For one I like to see the first reaction, but also because I didn't want to intimidate you or anything. You seem really nice. So here I am! All 7 foot 4 of me!" She exclaimed.

I was stuck a bit awestruck, but my gaping mouth transitioned into a smile. I had never met a woman this tall or even seen one for that matter, but I found her stature arousing. "It wouldn't have intimidated me! In fact, I find it rather attractive, now get that ass on the dance floor," I shouted back gleefully.

"Good, the doctors say they don't think I'm done growing. So lets dance! I may only be able to dance at this height for a few more days or months of my life," she joked.

She laughed as we began to make our way to the dance floor. I followed her through the crowd, observing her height in comparison to everyone else. She seriously towered over everyone. Some of the tallest guys only came even with her breast. She even passed some smaller girls who without their heels would have barely been taller than Mikayla's legs.

We finally made it to the center of the dance floor and began to dance. People were clearly staring at the large, dancing, amazon in the middle of the room, but she didn't seem to care. She raised her hands in the hair to the song as the melodic chorus picked up. She shook her butt from side to side as danced to the beat. She even dropped it low and then back up to her full height. Meanwhile I was dancing behind her enjoying the scene. 

She turned around to me, mouthing the words of the next song. She placed her hand on my back and brought me in closer to her body, with my face almost touching her stomach. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but it her body began to grind against mine, almost dry humping it. I did my best to dance in the position I was in, but it felt a bit restricted.

Her hand released itself from my back and she turned around so the I was facing her back...her lower back. Her dress was shorter and I was worried she might do something she would regret. Not that I wasn't excited for this, I just wanted to make sure it felt right for her. So I began to bust some dance moves that directed me around her instead. 

She was into it, but then some asshole had the audacity to slap her ass while screaming, "Climb that tree boy!"

What she did next caught me by surprise. She quickly turned around and with an open hand slapped the absolute fuck out of him. Her huge hand meant his whole face felt the blow, and he instantly fell to the ground grabbing his red face. There was a moment of silence from the people around us, but it was ignored thanks to the music. We continued to dance for several hours having the time of our lives.

She then bent over near my ear and suggested, "Lets go back to my place. Then you can ask me all your serious questions," She said jokingly.

I snickered and then grabbed her hand to escort her out. She followed me to the exit and out the doors. It was still cold outside so we briskly walked back to our apartments. We took the elevator back up and walked to her door. She took out a key and inserted it into the lock, and jiggled the handle. It popped open and she walked me to the couch. 

"Did you want anything more to drink," she asked.

"No thanks I'm good. Thanks though." 

She nodded, acknowledging my response. She sat sat on the other end of the couch across from me and began her own set of questioning.

"So Matt, how old are you exactly? And what do you do for work?" She began.

I answered,"Well I am 22 years old, and currently I am a student although this is my final year. Do you mind if I ask the same to you?"I reciprocated.

"Not at all! Well I am 26, so I guess that makes me a little bit of a cougar now doesn't it?" She giggled. "And I work a couple jobs, but my main daytime job is boring."She said.

"Well then what's the other one," I questioned.

She blushed a little and then remarked, "I don't think you'll believe me."

"Try me." I demanded, now incredibly curious.

"Well," she began, "when I'm not running my real estate business, I model." That didn't sound incomprehensible I thought to myself.

"...for a fetish website." She finished. "That's a little weird huh?"

My blood froze for a second. I had never told anyone, but I had a fetish of my own: feet. I was always embarrassed about it and so I never told anyone.

"Oh really? What kind of fetishes." I asked giggling. 

"Various ones, but primarily for feet and amazon type things." She answered.

I began to lie to myself and her, "So people are into that stuff, huh? What makes your feet so wonderful?"

Her hands moved toward her boot as her fingers found the zipper. She quickly zipped each of them down and pulled them off her feet. Then, to follow, she began to peel her socks off which looked like they were a little damp from sweat. She extended her long legs across the couch and placed her feet in my lap.

"I don't know, you tell me." She deviously said. 

Her feet were huge. Seriously. They must have been like 14 inches long or something. Resting on my lap, they came up to my chest. I was enamored by them and stared at them in awe. I gave a confused face to imply I had no idea why people would have a fetish for feet.

She continued,"Some like them simply for how big they are. Some like my longer toes." She splayed her long toes which also had a french-pedicure. The big toe was probably like 4 inches, with her second toe being just a tad longer. Her other toes descended in order. They were beautiful.

"Some like like how soft they are and some even like the smell," she elaborated while lifting her foot. Then she playfully pushed it right into my face as if she wanted me to understand by experience. Her damp warm sole felt angelic, and the scent was erotic, her soft skin was amazing, but I pushed her foot away, not wanting her to know that had the fetish myself.

"Hey cut it out," I said.

She laughed, completely unaware that I actually enjoyed it.

"Well Matt, I need to get to bed, so get out before I stomp on you!" she demanded jokingly. "Also I need to pamper my feet before I go to bed since there a men that pay to see these beauties." She said while rotating her foot in the air.

"Alright, then. I had fun tonight Mikayla, have a good night's rest, and let me know if you need anything." I offered as I was leaving.

"I just might take you up on that." She responded as she closed the door behind me. "Goodnight."

Chapter 3: Free Dinner by SoleWriter

That night I went home and slept immediately. I dreamed of Mikayla, and every body of her body. Her beautiful face and hair, her large breasts, that nice taunt ass, her skin, her legs and feet. She had it all. And now, she was my neighbor. 

It was several days before I saw her again. I was sitting on the couch when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Mikayla towering before me. 

"Hi again, Matt. So my shower isn't working and I was hoping I could use yours before I head out to work. Would that be okay?" I nodded opening up the door to let her in.

"It's back there on the left. Feel free to use whatever, and there are some fresh towels on the shelves in there. Let me know if you need anything." I urged.

"Will do. Thanks a lot Matt. I'll make it up to you I swear. How about dinner tonight over at my place?" She asked.

I thought about it for a moment and didn't see why not, so I reasoned, "You don't have to, but if you want to, I will definitely accept your offer."

She smiled and said thanks again. She left some of her clothes and shoes by the couch, but took most of it with her. I heard the door lock and the water turn on. Alright, well I just scored a semi-date I told myself. Now what should I do? What was I doing? I couldn't remember so I began to clean my house up to make it look a little nicer. 

I was wiping down the tables when I saw her shoes. She had brought some flats that looked a little worn but still in good shape. I picked them up to observe their size. They were huge. I took off my shoe and placed my barefoot into her flat. With my heel against the back, then end of my foot didn't even come up to the start of the toe box, and the width was like an inch and half wider. It was mind boggling that this was someone's shoe. I looked like a child in their parent's shoes. 

I took it off and placed my own shoe inside hers, which still easily fit although now it was sort of blocked by the toe box. I continued on with my cleaning thinking about Mikayla's size. She was overwhelmingly attractive and her size only enhanced that. I started to imagine myself in the shower with her when I heard the water turn off. It wasn't long before she came bounding out to finish getting ready. She had her work clothes on and she hurriedly grabbed her sweater and put on her flats. Her long toes guided the rest of the foot in. Her toes were significantly longer than the toe box so she had some toe cleavage showing. 

I didn't stare too long, fearing she would notice. I went and grabbed the door for her as she jumped up. 

"Thanks a lot Matt, I'll see you later today then at my place. Let's do 6."

"See you then," I yelled as she sprinted away.

I turned and walked back into my place hoping to finish my cleaning. Most everything was done, and so I went to check the bathroom for anything she might of left. A black pair of panties had slid into the corner of the bathroom. I picked them up to see how big they were; I'm pretty sure I could use one leg hole as my entire waistband. I folded them back up and placed them at the door, and then began some duties in the kitchen. 

I then continued with my plans for the day and ran some errands.

At 3, I went to meet a friend in the city before coming back for dinner with Mikayla. We decided to grab a beer at a bar a few blocks from my house while the football game was on. We chatted for awhile until I noticed the time was 5:30. I told him I had to go back to my place for dinner, and he asked with who. I didn't want to share anything unless things got official so I ignored the question and only insisted that I had to leave.

After a few minutes of walking, I got back to the apartments and walked in through Mikayla's door which was left slightly open. I walked in to see her standing in the kitchen. The aroma in the air smelt fantastic. 

"Come in, come in!" She repeated. "Dinner is already on the table. Sit down."

I sat in the chair as she set some silverware out. I waited for her and she then handed me the bottle of wine. I poured myself and her a glass and then set it on the table. She finally seated herself across from me with a huge grin on her face.

"Thanks for cooking," I said to express my gratitude.

"Of course! I needed the shower. Now eat."

She didn't need to tell me again. I took a bite of her marinated chicken and closed my eyes. It tasted so good and her sides were equally as satiating. I felt as though I couldn't get enough in my mouth. I ate and ate, scarfing my food down, and washing it down with wine. Mikayla laughed at how fast I was eating.

"Hungry or am I that good?"

"Both," I replied.

Soon the food was all gone and she took our plates away. I went and sat on the couch to ease my stomach. She eventually came and sat next to me. She put her feet up on the table which still had slippers on them. It jogged my memory of a question I had earlier. 

"So when do you do your other job. Shouldn't you not be cooking dinner and working your second job?" I asked.

She looked at me as though I was silly. " What? The fetish stuff? I can do that whenever. I just make sure to take photos or videos every few days to post on the website. Actually, while I'm thinking about it, let me grab my camera.

She walked away and into the back somewhere and then returned with a very nice looking camera. 

"This is my money-maker." She claimed, as she handed me the camera. "Take some pictures of the bottom of my feet." 

I acted like I didn't really know what I was doing and took some weird angled shots.

"No just shoot them straight on, it's easy."

I took a few extra shots of her relaxed feet on the couch. Her large soles were beautiful with only a few wrinkles and soft looking skin. Her heel, sole, and pads of her toes were pink, while the undersides of her toes and most of her arch were whitish. Some points were a little yellowed from callouses, but she clearly had scrubbed them down to being barely visible. The sight of her feet made me want to touch and rub them. Unknowing of my fantasies, she posed her feet in various ways and then looked to me again.

"Put your foot up against mine," she requested while leaving her foot suspended between us. 

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, people like it. And I'm kind of curious myself." She responded smiling. "What size shoes do you wear anyways?"

"8" I said while I took off my shoes and socks and lifted my foot. I lined our heels up, and then pressed my foot into hers.

It was quite the spectacle. My biggest toe fell just short of the ball of her foot, and the width was no where the same. The surface area of her foot was incredible, and I could still see so much of her foot surrounding mine. Her foot was so soft under mine, especially her arch, and it was still super warm from being in her slippers. I took a moment to soak in the sight when she snapped me out of my trance.

"Take some pictures Matt. I gotta job to do!" She joked.

I snapped some photos again, capturing the moment between us. 

"I can't even see your foot yet. Stack your other one on top." She said as she wiggled her toes in anticipation. 

I took my other foot and placed it just over where my other one left off and pushed it into her sole. All that was left was basically her toes and the top part of her sole. Even so, it still managed to take up almost half of my other foot. I took some pictures knowing that's what she would want.

She motioned for me to hand over the camera so she could take some from her perspective. I handed her the camera and she began to shoot some photos. I just stared at the enormity of her foot, and took in all the angles and sensations. I could feel the toes of her foot in my arch, and boy did they feel long. I'm pretty sure they were twice as long as mine, considering I didn't have long toes and she did. I marveled at them a little more before she removed her foot.

"Alright, thanks for the help Matt. These look really good." She noted as she flipped through the photos. "Hey do you want to help me with this fetish stuff. Like help me take pictures, be in the picture, give ideas, etc. I would really appreciate it, and you could get paid! It's a little awkward trying to ask someone randomly."

I hesitated for a moment not wanting to seem overly excited to do so, even though I was. She motioned me to stop thinking for a moment. 

"How about this, we watch a movie and then you tell me after it's over. Okay? Just think about it."She suggested.

"Okay that's fair." I responded as I got ready for the movie. She slid a DVD in before making herself comfy as well.

There was no way in hell that I was going to say no.

Chapter 4: I'm Committed by SoleWriter

After the movie finished, Mikayla turned to me, her face waiting in suspense. I gave a sly smile and then managed to respond.

"Yeah I guess I'll do it. The money would be helpful, and you seem like a fun person do something weird with." I said, chuckling. 

"Perfect. Let's try to meet every other day if possible, or more often if we can. It doesn't really matter. But for now, let's do one more picture before you go. Don't move."

I sat there, facing her. She lifted each of her legs up a placed a foot on each shoulder next to my head. She positioned her feet to stand tall and then quickly fumbled with the camera to find the appropriate settings. Finally she snapped several photos of me smiling between her feet. After finishing, she began to flip back through the photos, her eyes glued to the details. 

"Look at how small your head looks." She remarked, turning the camera for me to see. 

She was right. My head did look small. Her feet ran the length of my neck and head, and then still had a couple extra inches to spare on top of that. I marveled at the size of them in comparison to my face. It wasn't direct, but I could only imagine the feeling of her sole pressed against my tiny face. Instead of saying that however, I went with a more aggressive comment.

"It's not that my head is small, it's that your feet are huge."

She shifted her body in my direction, and propelled her legs outward, forcing her feet into my chest. My body was moved back until it was pushed against the side of the sofa. She giggled, as she mashed her feet into my torso. 

"Watch out or I'll squish you under them!"

I shoved her feet off and away from me, bolting from the couch and towards the door. She set her feet back down on the floor, staring at me. 

"I'll let you get away this time Matt." She said as she blew my a playful kiss. 

I shook my head, laughing at her. "Goodnight Mikayla. See you tomorrow!" I then closed the door behind me and headed to my apartment and got ready for bed. Then I laid down, thinking deeply about what I had just committed to doing with Mikayla.

I awoke the next morning ready to start the day. I woke up earlier than usual and had some plans events for summer that I wanted to plan for later today so I wanted to finish with all the daily chores and errands beforehand. 

I was in the bathroom, and had taken my shirt off, and began brushing my teeth when a knock sounded from the door. Really, right now? I just want to shower, have my coffee, and wake myself up. Despite my unenthused attitude, I still decided to answer the door. I opened it and was rather surprised to see Mikayla standing there.

"Oh hey Matt! Long time, no see." She joked. "I just thought we could finish our fetish work now, since I actually am leaving town for a few days for my real estate business. Does that work for you?"

I wasn't exactly mentally prepared and I was still a little tired. I looked at her with a confused expression as I stared and the items she was holding. It looked like some type of floor mat, her camera, and a tripod. 

"Um sure," I muttered, "that works."

"Perfect! I'll set these up real quick."

She wandered to the living room and laid down the mat. She then prepared the tripod, adjusting its height and angle to the mat. Finally she placed the camera on it, and began adjusting the settings. I tried to imagine what we were doing but had no idea.

"Okay, since I'm going to be gone for a while, I thought we would just shoot a video with various things to keep our fetish customers satisfied. So, I thought we could do some comparison stuff, and then wrestle or something. Sound good?" She asked, looking for confirmation.

"Yeah." I responded, knowing I was a bit out of my element at this point.

"Awesome. I'll click the record button and we'll get on the mat and start. Just follow my lead."

I nodded my head as I became a little nervous of what was to come. I saw her tap the red button, so I walked on the floor mat she had set up. She quickly followed, standing her skimpy outfit. Her fit body was actually somewhat of a masterpiece and I caught myself staring for a moment before she walked a stood behind me. We both faced the camera and she began an introduction.

"This is Matt everybody." She began while resting on me. Her breasts settled on top of my head as she leaned over a bit to talk at the camera. "Matt thought he could outwrestle me, and said I was only a woman. And now we are here to see if this is true."

She stood up to her full height and pressed my body up close to hers to capture the difference while she continued her intro, "Just based on our size difference, I don't think he has a chance. I'm pretty sure I can do whatever I want to him, and there isn't a thing he can do about it." 

With the conclusion of her sentence, her hands and fingers engulfed my face, snuffing out any oxygen from entering my airways. My face disappeared behind her vast hands, and I began to panic a little as she toyed with my face. I grabbed onto her wrists, my fingers not even able to wrap around them, and push as hard as I could. Her hands refused to budge and my efforts only seemed to amuse her. After a few moments, she released my face, allowing me to breathe again.

"See, he really doesn't have a chance. Let me see those tiny hands of yours anyway."

I raised a hand, following her lead. She grabbed my hand a placed it onto hers, comparing the two. She faced it towards the camera for the viewers to see. My hand was only the size of her palm. She closed her fingers over the top of my hand, almost able to cover my entire hand. I ways also amazed, and simply stared at her long, elegant, french-manicured fingers as they clutch my hand.

"Wow, you are so cute and have the smallest hands. I kind of think my hands are bigger than your feet too. Let's see."

Before I could show my willingness, she lifted me into the air and gently laid me on my back. She lifted one of my legs and grabbed my socked foot. She then lined my heel up with the bottom of her hand. I could see her middle finger extend out about an inch and half past my toes.

"Yep. You've got some baby feet too. Now let's get to the real action. Stand in that corner, Matt."

I hurried myself back onto my feet and into the corner. She stood across from me in the other corner with a look of excitement pouring from her face. She was in some sort of ready stance, although it didn't look official to me.

"Alright let's go!"

Not needing any directions, I slowly maneuvered my way towards the center of the mat. She also made her approach, each of us locked in a gaze. I decided to make the first move and made a dash for her legs, hoping to knock her over. I connected with her thigh, hitting it hard, but her stance was too strong. I wrapped my arms around her hips to gain some sort of leverage, but I didn't do much more than fondle her ass.

"That's the spirit! Almost got me," she exclaimed.

Her encouraging words were contradicted by her humiliating response. She bent down a little, and wrapped her hands around my waist, tightly squeezing, and then lifted me into the air above her head. I was like a child to her, and she could throw me like a rag doll. I was hovering above her looking towards my high ceilings. I was like 9 feet in the air. She held me their for a moment, modeling for the camera.

"You are so light." She noted while giggling.

She set me down, and I hurried away from her.

"Okay I'll give you a couple more chances, but I think it's pretty clear that I'm the winner here." She said cockily. "Alright come get me."

I charged again, this time hoping to get behind her, but before I could make any real progress, her hand palmed my head, causing me to stop. I pushed back, attempting to break her grasp, when she suddenly let go and stuck her foot out, tripping me onto the mat. I face-planted into the floor, my arms and legs pancaked outwards. I turned over to find my opponent coming down on me. She laid on top of me, flattening my body under her weight. For a girl who looked thin and fit, she felt like a truck on top of me. 

My body was trapped, and she began to rub my head into her cleavage, pinning my face against her chest. She held me there for a moment and then began to grind on my body to demonstrate her size. Her huge breasts rubbed up and down my body and she even went as low as my waistline, grazing my member. It sent shivers down my spine.

She got up yet again, allowing me the opportunity to return to my corner for our final round. She motioned for me to come at her again while she smiled. I repeated my actions from before hoping to dodge her hands and actually get behind her this time, when she did something completely unexpected. She turned around as I charged, and I collided into her taunt ass with full force. 

Her knees actually buckled a little, but my victory was short lived as she quickly recovered. With my hands already partially around her, she decided to grab my arms and pull them forward, forcing my body into her ass. My chest was firmly against her butt, and I could feel her shifting my hands so that they were both gripped by only one of hers. Then she used her newly freed hand to grab my head and point it to the camera.

"Say hi Matt."

She freed my head and then immediately bent over, still hold my body in place. I was lifted several inches off the ground as I was pulled to fit around the curve of her butt. My face was pressed against her tight spandex shorts. There was no way to win I thought defeatedly. After posing a short bit for the camera, she let me go. I fell to the floor. 

She placed a large foot on my already limp body and struck a pose for the camera. She flexed her muscles as if those had anything to do with her victory and then looked down at me. 

"Thanks for trying Matt. Our viewers appreciate it." She ended, pressing down a little with her damp foot. I simply stared back in exhaustion.

After waiting a few seconds she walked over and shut the camera off.

"Thanks Matt! I really appreciate it. This could be fun." She said picking up her stuff. "We'll talk later because I need to head out and pack for my business trip. I will see you later! Oh and then next time I should have your money!"

"Okay, have a safe trip!" I called out as she closed the door.

What the fuck just happened I thought to myself. Whatever it was, it sort of aroused me and now I was already thinking about our next meeting. I'm glad I said yes to all of this.

Chapter 5: She's Back by SoleWriter

Several days past, and none of them seemed to be as exciting as it was when I was with Mikayla. She was all I thought about, fantasized about, and dreamed about since we met. It was hard to be attracted to other women after meeting her. She was fun, unafraid to speak her mind, very independent, and definitely wore her height with confidence which amplified her physical attractiveness.

I spent these days without her trying to hang out with friends, go to bars, try new things in the city, but my mind always managed to wander back to the question of: when is Mikayla going to be back? Saturday morning I was returning home from the grocery store and stopped at the mail boxes to check and see if anything had arrived. There was an envelope tucked inside so I grabbed it and headed upstairs. 

I put all of the groceries away and then opened the envelope I had grabbed. It was filled with a couple hundred dollars and a note: "The video was popular. Here's your share for now. Enjoy"

I placed the money in my wallet and thought about it. Did that mean she was back? I decided to check and invite her to a dinner and a movie. I walked out of my place, jittery for the anticipation of seeing her again, and up to her door. I knocked several time and rang the doorbell. Not much longer after, the door was swung open, with Mikayla behind it. She was still dressed in her business attire, which was very elegant and sexy.

"Hey Matt, did you get your envelope?" She asked.

Naturally I responded, "Of course! Thanks for that, should help out a bit. In fact, I was going to see if you would be interested in a dinner and a movie tonight."

Her eyes widened before she spoke, "Yeah, that sounds good! Well, at least the dinner part. Unfortunately I can't do a movie tonight because I'm playing in the ladies pick up basketball game tonight. I'm trying to meet people. Come with me!" She ecstatically urged.

"Okay, that all sounds good to me. Should I just come back in a few hours before dinner?" I asked?

She pondered the idea, but then produced an alternative, "Sure, or you can stay here and watch some TV with me. I'm just gonna wind down for a bit, since the business trip took it out of me. If that doesn't work, feel free to go wherever."

"No I'll stay. I could use some rest myself." 

I sat on the far end of the couch, and popped my feet up using the reclining feature that was on this part of the couch. It felt good to just lay down. Mikayla turned on a show and grabbed some water and snacks for the both of us. Afterwards, she laid her head on the opposite side of the couch from me and curled herself up, her body taking up the rest of the seats. 

She had just taken off her heels so I glanced over to see her reddened soles now only a foot or two away from me. My view was obstructed as she threw a blanket over her legs and body to cover herself. She made some minor adjustments, until she finally was comfortable. It was completely silent, with only the background noise of her TV to fill the air. I closed my eyes for a moment, but slowly drifted off.

I awoke as something heavy landed in my lap. A bit startled, I opened my eyes to see an all too familiar set of french-pedicured toes in front of me. Her heel rested just above my crotch, with her foot pointed towards the ceiling. I looked over and saw she was still asleep. She must have stretched herself out from her prior curled position. She was on her back, with one arm flopped off the couch and onto the floor, and the other pointed outwards past her head. The blanket was draped just below her breasts and tucked underneath her and it ended just above her ankle. The other leg was bent outwards to the side a little, leaving her other foot tucked under the blanket.

I took the opportunity to admire the foot which had just been placed in front of me. I leaned my head forward, careful not to disturb her current state. I observed the tops and bottom of her foot as I shifted my head to either side. After viewing all the angles and contours of her foot, I decided to become a little more bold. I lined the bottom of my hand with the ball of her foot, curious to see just how long her big toes were. Big was an understatement; the top of her toe ended just below the middle knuckles of my fingers. 

My boldness turned to riskiness as my desire for more increased. I placed a hand across her sole, which took up almost the length of my hand. Her sole was very soft and warm, although it was a little damp from her heels being on earlier. I lowered my head to discover their scent. My toes stopped just at the base of her toes. They had a mixture a sweat and lotion, but the latter was more dominate, leaving a more vanilla-like aroma. I pressed my hand harder into her sole as I continued to smell her foot, but after a second or two her foot shot back under the blanket.

I panicked and pretended to be sleeping again. I heard some movement and shifting on the couch. My heart was pounding in my chest, fearing that she had seen me. After another 30 seconds, I felt something jabbing my arm. I faked a groggy awakening, seeing her foot resting against my humerus. The foot took up the entire thing, all the way from my elbow to my shoulder. Her toes pressed into me again.

"Wake up sleepy, it's time for dinner! I'll go get ready, and then we'll leave."

I slowly got up, still freaked out from her almost catching me in the act. I regained my composure as she readied herself in the back. She came out in some casual clothes with a big smile on her face.

"Let's grab something quick, come back here and get ready and then go play some ball!" She exclaimed.

"Sure thing."

We walked out of her apartment, down the elevator, and out the doors. We decided on some gourmet burritos from a place nearby. We walked in the front door and it seemed as though everybody stopped what they were doing to stare at her. Her height was astounding, so I understood, and with me next to her, it probably appeared even more so. She took no notice and walked up to the front and began ordering a couple of burritos. I went next, and ordered mine while she grabbed a drink from the fountains. When I finished the guy leaned over, and stated quietly, "Nice score man. She's so fucking hot even though she's also insanely tall. Oh, and your total is $8.33." I thanked him and handed him the money.

After eating our food rather quickly (she ate 2 while I had 1), we returned home and changed into athletic clothing. I changed at my place and then came back to her apartment. It was an interesting experience floating back and forth between two places as though both were home. She was in the closet, bent over grabbing a basketball. Her round and beautiful ass propped up in all it's glory. She had such nice skin coupled with her two bubbly and perky cheeks making it very appeasing to look at. 

She stood up and looked at me. She was in a cut tank with a sports bra underneath with some short shorts and basketball shoes. Her hair was pinned appropriately to the sides to keep it out of her face. This was a new type of look for her, and a sexy one. She laughed at me, noticing that I had been staring at her. 

"We should go before you start drooling you perv." She joked. 

I followed her to the car and then hopped in the passenger seat. She drove us to a small gym about 10 minutes away. We got out and walked through the double doors in the front. After passing through a small lobby, we made it to a gym. 10 or so ladies were already there and warming up so Mikayla jumped in. I grabbed a ball myself, and started to shoot a few.

One lady walked up to me to inform me, "Hey this is only for girls, buddy."

Knowing that was true, I didn't know how to respond. Mikayla quickly chimed in, "Oh he's with me, I figured he could come. He isn't professional or anything and if it worries you I can guard him."

The woman listened to her response while she gawked at her size. She turned back to me with wide eyes, "Good luck."

I grabbed a ball and continued to shoot for a few minutes. Finally, the teams were divided, splitting me and Mikayla apart. It was tip-off time, and naturally Mikayla stepped up for her team. The tallest girl on our team was like 5'10", and she looked tiny next to Mikayla. A benched player threw the ball up, and without even jumping, Mikayla extended an arm up and tipped it back to her team. The play started and I hurried to mark the guard on the outside. 

The point guard who had grabbed the ball immediately passed it to Mikayla at the post. Our girl didn't have a chance; easy bucket. Our team passed the ball in now down 0-2, and a girl brought it up the court and passed it to me. I quickly passed it underneath to our post player, who was guarded by Mikayla. Mikayla stood strong, with her hands up, not giving an inch. She was a damn skyscraper. Our player passed it back out to me. I took a shot, nailing the 3 pointer. 3-2. I paced back down the court with some confidence. I picked up the same girl, who was passed the ball. She took a dribble that I anticipated, so I managed to make a steal and make a break down the court. Easy layup. 5-2. 

We played for a while longer, the teams going back and forth. Each of the teams relied on me and Mikayla to provide most of the work. At the end of the fourth quarter, we were up by 3 still. There was only a couple minutes left, so if we played smart, victory was possible. Mikayla's team had the ball now, and they immediately passed it to her. I tried to help guard her in an attempt to force another player to shoot. She backed me into the key, her ass bouncing into my chest. Her strength was too much. She turned and jumped, smashing my face into her crotch, while she dunked. I was knocked onto my back. 

She laughed, "Nice try big guy!" And trotted off.

I was inbounded the ball, so I slowly made my way up the court to waste time. Regardless, their team would get it one last time. We just need to score. Mikayla defended me on the perimeter now, her daunting wingspan making it hard to pass. I tried a clever pass underneath but Mikayla slapped at it, forcing a steal. She ran down the court looking for a pass. Shit. I sprinted my ass off to recover. She got the ball as expected and I immediately slapped at it, knocking it from her grasp. I grabbed it, but before I could go anywhere she lifted me off the ground a bit and then let go, causing me to fall hard to the ground.

"Flagrant?" I asked.

I was disappointed it led to that, but I was confident I could close the game out now. I shot my free-throws, making both. Game over. There wasn't enough time to do anything.

Everyone shook hands, and I could tell Mikayla was disappointed. She hid it and invited some girls over to drink at the house with us. Three girls decided to come, so we all met back at our apartments. I was just tired, but I could use a couple drinks. Mikayla didn't talk to me much. Was she mad?

Chapter 6: A Small Apology by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait. I've just been swamped with work lately.

All the girls and I finally arrived at the house and walked int Mikayla's apartment. Mikayla wasn't saying anything to me at this point, and was basically ignoring anything I did say. I took it as a sign to leave and decided it would be best to just return to my place. So when Mikayla went to grab liquor and wine for the girls, I told her friends I was going to head back home. I said my goodbyes and left.

I turned on the TV and sat on my couch, wondering what I did that could of possibly made her angry. After 20 minutes, I told myself to forget about it and that I should just relax and watch my show. I could hear the girls next door laughing and talking to each other loudly. The alcohol must be taking its toll I thought. I tuned them out to focus on the episode at hand. Their noise was drowned out, my attention completely infused in my show, but then suddenly I heard some goodbyes and the door opening and closing several times. The girls must be leaving. I elected to make an effort to resolve this tension between me and Mikayla now that the girls were gone. 

I exited my place and opened her door. Fortunately the door was unlocked so I invited myself in without any problems. I saw her in the kitchen trying to clean a little. I interjected, "Hey just wondering how you are doing? Did you have fun tonight?"

She turned and looked at me with heavy eyes. I think she drank a little much based on her appearance and all they empty bottles. She confirmed my suspicions when she spoke, "Oh look at who it is. Why you wanna be here now?"

Yup drunk. I tried to finish anyways, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Like as in we're okay."

"I just don't like losing. I only wanted to win, but some bad boy ruined that." She explained while taking some sloppy steps towards me. "Yup. You were a naughty boy tonight." 

I determined maybe it was best to speak with her tomorrow when she was sober, so I began to make my exit for the door. I reached for the door knob and opened it to leave, when it was slammed shut by an overreaching arm. 

"Where are you...going? Bad boys...get..punished." She said with difficulty. 

I was actually a little nervous about my situation, but had no solution to calm my nerves. Her arm suddenly wrapped around me and lifted me off the ground. She carried me ungracefully for a few steps and then set me upside-down on the couch. My back and head were on the seating cushion, while my legs pointed upwards as they followed the backrest cushion of the couch. Before could move, her large ass descended upon me, squishing my chest and abdomen downwards. My head was left free, but that didn't matter since the air was being expelled from my lungs and it was becoming very difficult to breathe. 

"Get...off." I managed to say.

She laughed," Nope. You must be punished. Matt, meet my ass, ass meet Matt." She rubbed her cheeks from side to side, the two mounds of fleshed moving me from side to side. She suddenly removed herself, and stood up. Her hands moving towards the elastic band of her shorts.

"Let's make this more fun for me." She suggested deviously while removing her pants and underwear. 

She stood back up, the bottom half of her now naked. She looked down at me before returning to her earlier position. Her beautiful butt lowered back down, covering my torso again. Her warm skin firmly pressed into me as my body unwilling conformed to the curvature of her well-shaped ass. I winced in pain as her weight settled itself yet again, but I was aroused to be touching her despite it not being intimate. She glared at my free head which shot out from between her legs.

"Now what to do with you..." She pondered for a moment.

Her hand grabbed my head and forced in into her exposed vagina. It was recently waxed, leaving a beautiful view for me before as my head was forced into darkness. She directed my head to pleasure herself, but I denied her my will and so she took matters into her own hands. She began to grind on my face to pleasure herself. I did my best to steer my face elsewhere, but here vagina continued to pace over my face, gradually becoming more and more wet. She slowed for a moment, and looked down at me smiling. Her eyes slowly began to fade and close. After a few more moments, her head started to bob. 

She yawned before stating the obvious, "I'm so tired." After a few moments, her body collapsed to the side, her head and torso landing on the couch. Her butt shifted over as well, partially freeing my body from the fleshy trap. I squeezed the rest out and looked at her. She was passed out, her eyes closed and her chest slowly moving up and down as she took deep breaths. She looked a bit uncomfortable, so I decided to at least fix that before I left her. I grabbed both her legs and used what strength I had to toss them up onto the couch with the rest of her body. Her socks were sweaty so I removed them and tossed them aside. I grabbed her feet and scooted them farther back onto the couch and then went to retrieve some blankets from the closet. I spread a couple over her, covering most her body, and then took one last look at her before exiting the apartment. What a bizarre night.

---

The next morning I awoke in my bed to the smell of a rather delicious breakfast aroma. I heard some pots and pans clashing, and the sound of other items in my kitchen, so I grabbed some sweatpants and walked out to see exactly what was going on. It was Mikayla. She was furiously cooking various items, bouncing around the kitchen, trying to finish everything when she saw me walk out.

A huge grin snuck across her face before she greeted me, "Hey Matt, I thought I'd make you some breakfast this morning. I'm really sorry about how I behaved last night, and I wanted to make it up to you. I'm just not a huge fan of losing."

"Well thank you very much," I replied, wondering how much of last night she truly remembered. In complete honesty, I don't think she remembered the more heinous acts from last night, but I didn't exactly want to remind her and traumatize her.

She continued cooking for a few more minutes while I switched on some news and brewed some coffee. She shouted out breakfast was ready before setting it on the table. I came an sat down with her at my glass dining table. She sat across and I could see her legs scrunch up to fit under the table. 

"Would you prefer to sit at the couch?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine here. I should hurry anyways. I still have work today." She answered, while quickly scarfing her food down.

The food was delicious. Her bacon, eggs, ad potatoes scramble was killer. She mixed it with several seasonings and served it with a side of toast and some OJ. I wasn't going to complain. 

"Alright, I will see you later. Remember, we have work to do!" She reminded me. 

She hurried out most likely to get ready and head to work. She waived before closing the door. Now what to do. I continued my morning routine, finishing my food, enjoying some coffee, and hearing the news. I figured I would go the gym for a bit, maybe play some pick up basketball there and then make my way back home after lunch. An hour later, I walked out the door myself.

---

I arrived back home later that evening. Everything I had planned had taken a bit longer than expected, but overall it was a good day. I sat down after I made myself a quick dinner with some chicken and vegetables. When I was nearly finished with my plate, I could hear Mikayla calling my name from her apartment.

A somewhat audible, "Matt, get over here!"

I left my plate unfinished, curious to see what was so urgent. I opened her front door and saw her on the couch, still in her business attire. 

"Come over here and take a seat, Matt. Now." She demanded in a firm and aggressive tone.

I took a look around to notice the camera set up near the TV facing the couch, with the red light blinking, indicating that it was currently recording. She sat there with her leg crossed over the other, her leg bobbing up and down, when she gestured for me to sit. There was lotion on the table near the couch and I began to put the pieces together to realize I had just walked in on our next session.

Not wanting to anger her or screw up the video, I walked over to the couch and sat next to her. She began to talk to the camera like she did the last time.

"So everyone, I think you remember Matt. He is joining us again today, or I guess I should say you guys are joining us again. Anyways, I just got off work today and I was working hard all day. Fortunately for you guys, Matt here has volunteered to rub my feet. Haven't you Matt?"

I nodded my head out of compliance to the situation. I wasn't the most camera friendly person but it would have been hard to just say no. It almost felt like an obligation now. In a sense, this really was a job now.

"That's what I thought, now undress my feet and get to work." She said, turning her face to me and lifting one foot onto my lap. 

I momentarily gawked at her enormous foot, which was still in her heels. I unbuckled the leather strap that was secured around her ankle and then grasped the skinny heel that somehow managed to hold her up. I pulled, releasing her foot from the shoe. Next to do was her black pantyhose which ran the length of her leg. I was obviously not going to be able to reach that far, but she didn't seem to care. Her eyes darted back forth from my hands to the top of her pantyhose. I leaned over, stretching my hands as far as I could, not reaching the top. She grabbed my hands and gently forced them higher until I could finally grasp the top. I slid it down and around her ankle, and finally over the heel. I continued to expose her foot as I slowly slid it up and off her toes. Her long toes wiggled with their newly found freedom. I grabbed her other foot, repeating the process. Her bare feet rested on my lap, waiting for their treatment. 

To help me out, she used her long toes to snag the lotion from the table and "hand" it to me. I repositioned my body to face her feet, with my back against the far side of the couch. I squeezed some of the product into my hand and then gently rubbed it onto her sole. I repeated the process to the other foot, until each foot had in a thin layer of lotion rubbed into it. Taking her left foot, I then pressed my thumbs deep into her arch, and moved up and down her foot. She cooed in pleasure.

I continued on with the various parts of her feet. I worked on the tops of her soles and the ball of foot. Her foot was already so soft and the lotion seemed to enhance it exponentially. I was becoming very aroused, and I could feel my member starting to grow. I pushed my thumbs into her sole to relax her. My thumb was so much smaller compared to her foot, so it was difficult to efficiently massage her foot. I did my best, using both hands to grasp her foot. 

"Your hands are so small compared to my foot." She pointed out while wrapping her fingers around my wrist and pressing my hand firmly into her foot. 

The width of my hand was not nearly as wide as her foot and it only was about the length or her whitened arch, leaving her heel and sole tops exposed. We both stared at the difference while the camera captured it for the viewers. She looked at me and smiled, keeping my hand pressed into her sole; I smiled back while enjoying the warmth from her large foot. 

Our gaze was broken when she turned away to look at the camera before telling the audience, "This is only the beginning. There will be more to come."

Chapter 7: Moody by SoleWriter

She stood up and walked over to the camera to switch it off. I was a little confused as to why she chose not to finish the video since I was already here. After pressing the button, her attention shifted in my direction and she deviously smiled at me. Her smile seemed strange for the time and made me nervous. As I sat contemplating what she was thinking, she spoke, interrupting the moment of silence.

"I don't know if I've told you, but it turns me on to see you obey my commands. Sometimes I watch our videos myself after we finish, just to relive the fantasy. It's almost like I have a fetish for dominating men," she stated with a smile on her face. "I was thinking though that I don't really need to fantasize when I can just have it. I have a business trip tomorrow, and I'm a little horny today, so let's make this simple. Get undressed."

I sat, listening to her almost in shock of what I was hearing. When she finished, I wasn't sure of how to respond. This entire time, I hadn't really expressed my fetish, but yet she is standing in front of me demanding something sexual. As much as I wanted to say yes, I couldn't help but flashback to when she was drunk, and remember the power she had over me. Only this time she was sober and and is very aware of her intentions. Was this more or less scary?

Her impatient stare seemed to increase with my inability to answer immediately. She finally interjected, "Matt, I am not really asking you. Get undressed."

I finally retorted, "Mikayla, I agreed to help you make videos, not be your personal pleasure toy." 

I don't think that was the response she was looking for, but rather than getting angry, she chose to entice me. She stripped off her shirt, revealing two large supple breasts and then proceeded to explain why this was going to happen. 

"You can either make this enjoyable, or not for yourself. I recommend doing the former, because I will get what I want."

I took a moment to weigh my decisions and options. Her was a tall, beautiful woman that I would die to be with, but I think she crossed the line as far as to what I was comfortable with. She was blurring the line of our videos with reality now, and I'm not sure that was for the best. I made a decision in the best interest of us. 

"Okay, lead the way my goddess. I will undress myself in front of you for your pleasure." I suggested while pointing to the bedroom.

"Alright, Matt. A wise decision." She said while walking to the bedroom. 

I took the opportunity to dash for the door and return to my place. Before she could react, I made it far enough away from her to ensure my escape. I hurried and opened the door, and then darted into my place and locked the door behind me. I caught my breath and took a moment for my heart rate to decrease. Now that I had escaped however, I had no idea what to do next. I stood there, staring at the door, imagining her large frame on the other side of the door. 

There was several knocks at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked hesitantly. There was no response. 

Was she going to torture me while I stayed in here? I started getting numerous paranoid thoughts causing me to be anxious and nervous. I calmed myself, rationalizing her behavior as a joke. I was becoming lost in my thoughts when I heard a noise come from my bedroom. My blood froze. I snuck through my own apartment, making my way to the bedroom. I kept telling myself I was overly paranoid, and manage to muster up some courage to open my door. Nothing. I walked to my sliding glass door that led to the balcony. It was locked. 

I breathed a sigh of relief. I turned to head back to the front room, when my relief was cut short. Mikayla stood there, an evil smile plastered across her face. 

"I guess your place works too," She said jokingly.

She quickly made a move towards me. I bolted, hoping for the best, but my hopes were met with reality as her large hands wrapped around my body. She lifted me up with ease and tossed me onto the bed. Before I could recover, she sat on top of me, trapping my arms to my side and pinning me to the bed. Panicking, I began to yell. She immediately placed her titanic hand over my mouth, smothering any noise out. I sat laid there between her legs, forced in silence as she sternly observed me. 

She leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I guess I'll undress you."

Her hand slithered its way to my shorts where she proceeded to force them downward and off my legs, leaving me exposed. Her hand returned, cupping over my package. She began to sensually rub her hand up and down to stimulate me. Without protest, my member began to respond accordingly. Once at full attention, she paused for a moment, and looked at me. She signaled me to remain quiet as she stood up. She began removing her clothing, revealing her magnificent body underneath.

She laid onto my bed, and then looked over to me. 

"Come on Matt, it isn't everyday you get to have sex with a girl like me."

It was true, and at this point I was extremely aroused by her. I made my way over to her, softy touching our bodies together as I slid my member further and further up until finding my mark. Her hand wrapped around my ass as she thrust my hips forward, connecting us. She then buried my head into her breasts as she helped me rock my hips quickly back and forth. I was practically under her control. The pace, the force, the intimacy. She could do whatever she wanted to me and I wasn't going to object.

As if to make an example from my thoughts, her fingers wrapped around my sides as she gently inverted me so that my face was in front of her vagina. Before I could say anything, her hand forced my head downward. Knowing my purpose for the moment, I pleasured her already wet vagina, making her moan in pleasure. I could feel her body convulsing from the stimulation. My air was becoming sparse as the fluids built. Just before I ran out of breath, she flipped me around again. 

I hurriedly slipped in my member with ease, and then began to pace back and forth, hoping to finish her. Her arms we spread apart, with her hands grasping the edges of the bed. My small hands rested on her abs while I continued. I reached over to grab her breast, when her legs clinched together. Her juices flowing as she climaxed. Wow that was incredibly quick for a woman. I hadn't even gone yet, and I had the feeling I wasn't going to. 

After finishing, she tossed me off of her without regards to my own pleasure. 

"Hey can you measure me real quick?" I've felt different this last day.

"Yeah I can after you explain what the hell just happened" I remarked.

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure what came over me. I just needed that. I've felt weird today."She replied apologetically. 

I went to grab a measuring tape while I tried to understand her behavior. It was bizarre. I returned with my tool in hand. Obviously unable to reach above her, I was forced to stand on the bed, which still left me several inches shorter than her. I had her step on on end of the measuring tape while I stretched it out. After finally getting an appropriate measure, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You're 7 foot 6 now."

End Notes:

Recommendations and feedback welcome.

Chapter 8: Treat Yourself by SoleWriter
"How have you grown two inches? I didn't think that was possible at your age." I questioned.

She looked at me as though I was unintelligent and that it in fact was normal before replying back, "Maybe not for you shrimp, but I don't think the doctors know when I'll be done growing. I'm...special. In fact, I would like to go out today and treat myself in celebration of my new height. Will you come with me? Maybe we can shoot some casual film and sell it online. I'm sure people will buy just about anything I put on my site."

"Okay, well where are we going then? I need to do some stuff myself today, like go to the store maybe pick up some food and household items so I guess that'll work." I said in agreement.

She began to change into some day attire to walk around the town in. Living in downtown made it convenient to walk the city where ever whenever. I watched as she dressed herself, entranced by her angelic body. She threw on a graphic tee with a red buttoned shirt layered over it. She followed it by putting on some short shorts which were black that were just long enough to cover her ass, leaving her long tanned legs bare. This quickly changed when she threw on some black stockings that came just short of her knee. She chose some red flats to complete the outfit. She looked very nice and yet casual at the same time. My observation stopped after she stood there, staring at me.

"Are you ready to go? Or were you just gonna watch me?" She asked almost irritated.

I hurried and put on some decent clothes for the day then met her in the living room. I opened the door for her which she had to duck under. She thanked me as I followed her out to the stairs, where she pulled a camera from her bag and handed it to me.

"Just make sure to take some photos and shoot some video please." She requested.

I wrapped the camera strap around my neck, keeping it near and ready for use. We walked down the stairs and began talking.

"So Matt, how do you like this as a part time job? Not to bad, right?" She asked.

"No not all, it definitely helps bring in a little extra cash, and it's not too hard." I replied laughing.

She inquired more, "So you haven't developed some fetish of your own yet. It's not rubbing off on you?"

My blood froze every time the topic was brought up but I always gave a false response, and this time I joked, "Nope. There's nothing about you that I like yet. Guess we'll just have to wait some more."

She laughed, "Very funny. But in all seriousness, sorry about being so rough earlier. I think it was from this growth spurt thing. I think it changes my hormonal balance and so I might get a little crazy when it happens. Hopefully for your sake, I don't grow to much more. Otherwise you better be into crazy."

I smiled while thinking about it. There is crazy women, which yes I can handle, but then there's crazy from one of the tallest women in the world, which is a little harder to handle.

"So where did you want to go?" I asked.

"I wanted to get a manicure and pedicure today, if that's okay with you. We can do that now or later, it doesn't really matter." She suggested.

I replied, "We should just get that finished with now, then we can figure out the rest afterwards. Maybe we can grab lunch afterwards or..."

"Go shopping!!!" She interrupted.

I rolled my eyes, hoping she saw, but I don't think she did. She continued walking down the street to her nail salon place. I took the opportunity to snag some pictures of her. I snapped a photo of her walking near a street sign, her head coming just short of the sign.

"How far is this place?" I asked her.

She turned the corner while yelling back, "I think it's just up here a little ways!"

She scanned the road ahead of us looking for the salon. Eventually she found it and then paused before arriving in front of the window. She stared at me for a moment before asking, "Can you make the appointment for me, please? And make sure to pay and everything too. Manicure and pedicure with spa massage. Okay?"

I looked backed confused before retorting, "Why can't you do it yourself?"

"They might tell me they are booked or something when they see how tall I am, and how large everything is on me. Since my feet are huge, and my hands are huge, giving and mani-pedi takes more time and so does the massage. I just think it'll be easier if you do it. Does that make sense?" She explained.

I nodded my head, understanding she was much larger than the average woman or man. I walked into the store to see a dainty Asian woman standing at the front desk.

"Hello! What can we do for you?" She asked me.

"Yeah hi," I replied," I was hoping to make an appointment now for my girlfriend to have a mani-pedi-massage. She's almost here, but I figured I'd check for an opening."

She opened her work calendar and checked the times. "Yeah, I can take her now. I will go get station ready. Have her walk to my chair when she is ready. Thank you."

"Thank you! I'll go see where she is." I said.

I walked back out to where Mikayla was standing. "Alright she is almost ready. She is getting her station set up. Are you ready to go in?"

"Yeah. Thanks for that. Now get your camera ready, because this is where the fun starts." She told me.

I turned it on and adjusted the focus a hair to increase the clarity. Mikayla opened the door with me immediately following in after her. I tried to not look so bizarre with a recording camera so I set it on my chest hoping that would disguise the fact it was recording. Mikayla approached the stand where the lady was working; everyone was turning their head as she walked passed all the other clients and workers. The stares didn't bother Mikayla since they occurred so often. She finally arrived in front of the stand where the lady I had talk to was working, and asked, "Shall I sit here?"

The lady, who was now standing next to her, was still staring in awe. She practically had to look straight up to see Mikayla's face. Her own head came about even with Mikayla's stomach. All she could manage was to gesture to the chair next to her. I made sure to capture the astounding height difference between Mikayla and the small Asian woman. Mikayla sat back into the chair extending her legs out towards the woman. The woman sat in a chair in front of Mikayla and grabbed one of her shoes and began untying them. However, the phone rang and she quickly got up to answer.

"Will you remove my shoes and stockings please?" Mikayla asked.

I knew it wasn't really a question so I sat in the chair and grabbed her shoe. I tugged on the shoe after loosening some of the laces, finally freeing her foot. I then reached over to grab the stocking with her foot pressing into my body, which felt enormous and warm against me, and then slid it down her leg and off her foot. She wiggled her long toes with their new found freedom. I grabbed the camera and made sure the video captured her long delicious-looking soles before putting her foot back down. I hurried and removed the other shoe and stocking, hoping to speed the process along. Once both her feet were bare, she placed them on the foot rest, absolutely dwarfing it. It covered about the length of her arch but left her heel, upper sole, and toes hanging off the edge.

The woman finally returned so I stepped aside to let her continue her job. She sat in front of Mikayla's feet, still awed by her size.

"You're feet too big. I charge double." She said with her Chinese accent while laughing.

Mikayla laughed with her and nodded in agreement.

"What color you want?" The lady continued.

Mikayla quickly responded, "Neon pink please. I like the brightness."

I agreed, they made her toes more noticeable and she had very nice nails too. I was excited to see the result of her choice.

The lady went to the back to grab the color and tools. She sat down again and said, "Okay I will clean and massage feet first and then do pedicure and manicure. Put foot in water please."

Mikayla moved her feet from the stand to the bath, but there was one problem. Her feet were too long for the bath. They didn't fit. Realizing this, the woman gestured for her to wait and then went to the back again.

I snapped some photos of her feet partially in the bath.

"Well Sasquatch, looks like she needs to get somethin' special for you." I joked.

She laughed, "Yeah. They can't handle these beauties!"

A woman who had just gotten done with her massage turned to Mikayla and curiously asked, "Sorry to ask, but what size are your feet. I always thought mine were big."

"I'm not really sure about the size. I don't think they have a size for me so all I know is that they are 14 inches long." Mikayla answered while lifting her foot and showing the lady.

"Oh my goodness, I wear a size 12 and always complained about finding shoes. How do you do it?" She continued. At the same time she put her foot up against Mikayla's too see the difference. Her toes came up just passed the base of Mikayla's but they were at least 3 inches shorter and definitely not as wide either. It looked like a child's foot. I discretely took some photos of the comparison before they each put their foot down.

"Well I will never complain again!" The other woman exclaimed before returning to her pedicure.

The Asian woman returned with a large tub filled with hot water, and also with another woman.

"I do feet. She do hands. It faster. Okay?" She said.

"Oh sure, sounds great to me!"

The two ladies resumed their work. The main lady grabbed Mikayla's feet and placed them in the tub, while the other started with her hands. Mikayla's feet were enormous compared to this ladies hands. She must have had the tiniest hands of any woman I had seen. They looked like they were 5 inches. The length of her fingers were shorter than Mikayla's toes. She rubbed one foot at a time, using both hands. She worked between the toes and along the sole, and into her arches. It was turning me on and I was becoming jealous of the lady's work. I watched intently as they worked, soaking in all the comparisons and view of Mikayla's feet. It was wonderful. I must have been staring to long, because when my gaze turned to Mikayla's face, she was looking right at me. Our eyes met and she winked. I was unsure what that meant, but I was hoping she didn't catch on that I had a fetish. I started turning red.

"I'm gonna go grab food while you finish. I'll be back." I said. I then abruptly departed from the wonderful scene at the spa.

---

After grabbing a burger and eating, I em returned to Mikayla who was now standing and speaking with the two Asian ladies. She turned to me when she noticed my presence.

"Can you grab a photo of us, Matt?" She asked.

"Sure. Ready?"

The two ladies stood by each of her hips and smiled. They were so small next to Mikayla and Mikayla flaunted her height, placing her hands on top of both their heads. It looked like palming two basketballs. I snapped a couple of full body shots, and then set the camera back down.

"Thanks for the my beautiful nails! I'll be back soon." Mikayla yelled as we left. I looked down to see she was wearing some flip flops now, showing off her new pedicure. I looked at her toes flex as we walked.

"Like my nails?" She asked, catching me off guard.

"Yes, they are very nice. I like the color a lot. Good choice." I said.

"Oh, is someone in love?" She joked.

"Ha. Only in your dreams." I lied. "So where are we headed now?"

"I thought we would do some of your errands now and get those done with. I decided I don't need to shop. I've spoiled myself enough for the day."

"Okay well I can do that stuff later. Let's just head back so I don't have to carry this camera anymore."

We started our walk back home together, chatting about random topics, when a man in a suit came out of no where and asked, "Amazon M, is that you?"

Oh shit, I thought, that was her internet pseudonym.
Chapter 9: An Offer by SoleWriter
The man approached us with his gaze locked on Mikayla. He had a large grin on his face, but I was sure that Mikayla didn't share the same excitement. Rather, she would be very annoyed considering her day was actually going very well. Despite some non-encouraging cues from her, he still walked up to introduce himself, his hand already prompted for an anticipated shake.

"Hi, I'm Tom! I'm actually a really big fan of your stuff. I can't believe I'm actually seeing you!" He exclaimed.

Mikayla stared back at him and his extended hand. She simply glared at him, not giving any response or welcoming handshake. It was a long moment of silence, before the man finally decided to speak up again.

"Okay well I just wanted to propose an idea...for a new video."

Mikayla turned a began walking away, completely ignoring whatever he was about to say. Before getting far, the man screamed one last fact, "I will pay you $10,000 for it."

This stopped Mikayla in her tracks. That much money for one video was at least worth hearing about, I thought to myself. She turned to the guy and gestured for him to walk to her.

"Okay then, you grabbed my attention big shot. What is this idea of yours?" She asked.

He gulped before speaking up, "Okay well here it is: I am hiring another girl for this scene who will be much shorter than me. I know I'm not terribly tall myself at 5'7", but this girl is hopefully around 4'9". This girl will be one that does all the sexual acts for me, while your job is kind of as the enforcer. You make us both do what you demand, but mainly I would like you to control her while she is giving me pleasure. Like lift her, make her do things to me or you, or whatever. I'm sure you're creative enough. So what do you say?"

She stared at him for a moment, before responding. I will definitely not be involved in any sexual acts on camera. I have a reputation that goes beyond the fetish stuff. I don't need people seeing me that way, so unfortunately I must say no."

"Wait, what about off camera? I'll even hire a lawyer to write up a contract that legally binds me and the girl to say nothing about it nor show any footage or pictures without being severely punished by the law."

She thought for a moment. "Let me think about it. As for now I'll just let you know it'll be $15,000 if I do."

"Deal." He reached out to shake hands again and was finally met by a much larger, feminine hand that dwarfed his. Her hand engulfed his before tugging the man closer. She then made a quick maneuver placing both hands around his neck. He grabbed onto her wrists as she lifted him into the air until he was face level. She looked him in the eye before mentioning in a light voice, "Are you sure this is what you want. Can you hand this power? Just remember if you say or do anything I don't like, there will be much more than legal problems. Got it?"

Without being able to speak, he quickly bounced his head up and down. Mikayla let go of him, leaving him to fall to the ground.

"Good," she said, "Well then it was nice to meet you. Give me your number."

He pulled out a fancy business card before scribbling a number onto the back. "There's my personal number. Thanks Amazon M.

He bolted off, leaving me and Mikayla to continue on our day. I was sort of turned on from what I had just witnessed. I was also sort of in shock. She made eye contact with me and smiled.

"Well I guess I'm gonna make $15,000 soon. Guess who will be my manager. Yeah that's you. So let's head back to our place and drop of that camera. I might take a shower too while I'm home. I feel a little dirty. And I want to be clean before we head out later."

That sounded perfectly good to me. This thing was making my neck hurt. I approved and began walking towards our home. She followed and we continued on our way.

"Let's grab a late lunch first, I'm starving." She said.

So we walked into a nearby restaurant and grabbed some food.

---

30 minutes after finishing our meal, we finally arrived at the apartments. She let us in to her apartment so I could drop off the camera. She looked to me after throwing her things on the table. "Okay well I'm gonna take a quick shower. You can hang around or whatever. I do like long showers just so you know. Maybe we can go watch a movie or something before we go grab drinks with some of my friends. You are okay with that, yeah?"

"Of course. I'm down for whatever and that sounds fun."

She walked into her room before walking out naked. Her bronze skin luring my eyes onto her body. She paused for moment before walking through the door. "Be out soon."

I smiled as she walked into her bathroom. The door audibly locked, followed by the sound of running water. I wandered into the back, glancing into her room. I was drawn by the temptation of her shoes. I was fascinated by her feet and how large they were. Really every part of her was exquisite, but now I could indulge a little in my secret fetish for her feet. I slowly slid her door open, revealing her room from behind. It was a bit messy with clothes scattered about. On the floor was a pair of prized items: her sandals.

They were the ones she had just been wearing. I walked over to them and grabbed one. It's size was astonishing and it ran the length of my forearm and hand combined. The imprint of her foot could be seen on the sole of the sandal, so I decided to entertain myself with a comparison to my own. It was seriously absurd how much bigger her foot was; I was a child in her shoes. I removed my foot and kneeled down. I brought the shoe up slight to inhale the scent left on the shoe. The aroma was a mixture of lotion and sweat, and was actually fairly pleasant. I closed my eyes as I brought the shoe closer, enhancing the scent. My enjoyment was cut short as the shower became silent and the bathroom door opened. Fuck, how was I going to explain being in her room? I quickly started pulling things from her closet as she walked into the room.

"Oh hey, what are you doing with my clothes there?" She rightfully asked.

Without too much hesitation, I responded, "I was trying to find an outfit for you. Needless to say, I'm obviously not sure what to put together."

"Don't worry about it little man. Just go get yourself ready, and make sure you look decent. I don't want my friends thinking your a bum."

She began to undress and I quickly exited her room, relieved that my foot fetish hadn't been discovered yet. Now it was time to get ready.
Chapter 10: Girls Night Out by SoleWriter
I quickly threw on a collared shirt with some black jeans and nice shoes. I wanted to feel like I was in casual gear, yet still maintain a certain level of class. It wasn't long before Mikayla came over to see if I was ready.

"My friends will be here shortly, and I think you'll remember them from the basketball game we had a while back."

I looked to her, finding myself awestruck by her beauty. She was in a tight dress that clung to her beautiful ass, and she even wore some heels, increasing her height by a few more inches. She came up close and grabbed my hand, completely engulfing it. She then rocked us back and forth in a rhythmic motion.

"You ready to dance tonight? All eyes will be on me so you better dance well."

She spun me in a circle and let go, watching me lose balance before finally falling.

"It's okay Matt, it's just practice for now."

The door bell rang. Mikayla opened it to find four ladies waiting outside. Each of the looking considerably taller than myself. Even the shortest one stood taller than me without heels. They all stared at me and then back to Mikayla.

"You guys all remember Matt, so let's go! We're going to the best club in town, so let's make it count tonight."

She walked out with everyone following. We headed down the street and into the people filled streets of our city. I was a bit nervous with groups of people; let alone 5 girls that were all taller than me. I lagged behind everyone, shy of starting conversation. One of the girls decided to spark up a conversation with me as we walked.

"Hey Matt, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Stacy. So you having back here walking by yourself? I imagine you're a little nervous then." She stated.

I quickly replied, " Yeah just a little. You guys are all so attractive and tall; almost impossible to miss. I don't quite mesh in that sense."

She then pointed to her shoes. " I'm only tall because of these things. They add a few inches so I can match these girls. Notice I'm the shortest one even at 5'7''."

"That's still taller than me," I added.

"That's not what matters. Know that. All girls want is a confident gentlemen that likes to have a good time. Go in the club with some confidence and it'll attract the girls. Maybe even me." She winked.

I blushed, but felt uncomfortable with flirting, so all I could muster up was a "thanks". She laughed and we continued our chat.

"So how do you know Mikayla?" I asked.

"Oh we just met through mutual friends. Actually, as a matter of fact, it was from Ann over there on the left." She said gesturing to another girl. "But me and Mikayla don't talk much, we just hang out because we have similar friend groups. She seems really nice though."

"Yeah she is. I'm sure you all are." Our conversation stopped as we neared the entrance to the club.

The line was extremely long and it was going to be awhile before we could get through it. Ann quickly moved to the front and found the bouncer. She was an attractive blonde with a nice physique. She quickly wooed the bouncer and waved us over before giving him a small kiss on the cheek. We all shuffled through the entrance with Mikayla grabbing the attention of everyone within sight. She ducked down as she went under the door frame.

After finally making it in, I became overwhelmed by the chaos within. Lights were everywhere and in different colors. The music blared as people danced throughout the club. Our group made a bee line for the bar and we all grabbed drinks. Stacy paid for mine and slid it over to me.

"First ones on me so you can loosen up! Now go on that dance floor with confidence."

I threw the drink back and reluctantly headed to the dance floor with Stacy and began dancing. All the other girls decided to stay at the bar and drink some more. Stacy was beginning to get more physical with me as we danced. She grinder her butt into me as we danced, and wiggled to the floor while she did. It was very erotic and was a bit of a turn on. I did my best to match her moves and began busting out some old moves and finished with a robot. She laughed and displayed her beautiful white smile. She grabbed my collared shirt and brought me closer. Everything in the club seemed to vanish with my focus solely on Stacy. We stared into each other's eyes as we continued to dance.

I was really getting into it was something large grabbed my shoulder. I turned to find Mikayla's face staring down at me. In her other hand was a drink, which she kindly gestured for me to take.

"Wow look at you two tearing up the dance floor. Mind if I join?"

"Not at all."

Mikayla started grinding all over Stacy, while towering over her. Stacy's head was just below Mikayla's boobs as they pushed into each other. I just watched as they danced, and it wasn't just me; it seemed the entire dance floor was staring at them. As I did, I was approached by another girl from my right.

"Hey cutie, wanna dance?"

I was a bit surprised and even blushed a little. Maybe Stacy was right, and all I needed was some confidence. I checked her out, noting she was a full head shorter than me. That was a change. I politely offered my hand and said, "Sure, but let's go grab a drink first."

We swam through the crowd as we made a line for the bar. It was so much easier when following Mikayla, but she wasn't always going to be around to sift through bars. We eventually made it and I ordered 2 shots for each of us. I wanted to make this quick and easy. I looked at her again; 2 shots was probably gonna be her max. I could see the bartender filling 4 glasses for us before making his way towards us. He exchanged the drinks for my card, and then smiled as he walked away. "Enjoy."

As we both were getting ready to grab our drink, a hand swooped in and grabbed them. One by one, with almost no time in between, Mikayla rudely downed each shot in front of us.

"Thanks for the shots, Matt! Who's your friend?" She asked.

"This is...." I stammered realizing we hadn't gone over names yet.

"Natalya," the girl finished while reaching out to shake Mikayla's hand.

They shook, and Natalya immediately noted how much larger Mikayla's hands were compared to hers. They were absolutely monstrous.

"Well I'm gonna go grab some more drinks, you two have fun." Mikayla said as she walked away.

It seemed like everyone was into doing there own thing, so I decided to hang out with Natalya for a bit. Not much longer afterwards, Stacy found us and decided to join as well. We danced and danced, chatting and laughing through the night. I was getting fairly comfortable with both of the girls when we were interrupted by a loud woman to our left stumbling through the crowd...it was Mikayla. I tried to avoid any eye contact, hoping not to babysit a drunk amazon woman, but she was already making her way towards me with each wobbly step. The girls and I stood there as she approached non-gracefully.

"Matt, I...I don't feel very good. Everything...is, is spinning. I just want..." And then she fell to the floor. I immediately went down to help but my efforts were futile alone and I would need the other girls. I had Stacy round them up while I waited. She was still awake and conscious and kept staring at me, smiling. Her hand even came up to my face, stroking it. I grabbed her hand to bring it down; I didn't want Natalya to feel uncomfortable. Before much time had passed, the four girls were back, and we all worked together to lift Mikayla up. It was amazing how heavy she was.
Chapter 11: Adding Inches by SoleWriter
We eventually made it back to our apartments with the help of her friends. It took all 4 of us to carry a drunk Mikayla, and now we needed to put her to bed. I fumbled through my pockets, my finger searching for the keys. Found it! I opened the door and had the girls help me carry her to bed. After laying her down, I walked the girls out.

"Thanks for the help and the fun tonight, girls!"

They all waved a continued chatting as they walked away. I opened the door to my apartment relieved to be home finally after a long day. I was about to lay down when a perverted idea crept into my mind: I could indulge my fetish for her feet now since she was probably fast asleep. I went back and forth in my head, but suddenly found myself at her door again. I slid it open as quietly as I could, and then lightly stepped across her apartment and room before making it to the base of her bed.

I watch her there, facedown in the pillow, her limbs scattered in different directions. She was still clothed in her attire from the night. My eyes scanned her body, trailing down it before stopping at her feet. They still had her heels on. Luckily they were simple and wouldn't require a ton of work to get off. I bit my lip, nervous to wake her up. I let my fingers wrap around the bottom of the heel and pulled. The shoe popped away from her foot, exposing the heel and part of her arch. I decided to continue, getting no reaction from the sleeping Mikayla. I pushed the flat towards her toes, sliding the remainder off her foot. The shoe dropped to the floor, scaring me. Still no reaction from her.

I was getting ready to grab the other flat when something entirely unexpected began to happen. The foot began to inch towards me. I backed up a little, but it kept coming. I stood up to see if she had woken up, but her head was still laying on the pillow in the same position. How were her feet coming towards...wait did she just grow? Her legs were definitely hanging off the bed even more so now. And her shoe! It had popped off on its own! Holy crap, her feet looked even bigger.

Out of curiosity I lined my elbow up to her toes and placed my forearm and hand against her sole. Her foot was the exact same size. I thought for a moment. That's gotta be around 16 inches. I bent over and placed my face near her foot. It felt so minuscule and was just about the size of her arch. I breathed in, taking in the scent of her sole. I didn't want to press my luck and found it best to take myself to sleep.

---

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing. I hurried and looked at it; it was Mikayla so I answered.

"Hello."

"Hey Matt, hope I didn't wake you!" I just wanted to check and see what you were up to."

"Sleeping actually. Why what's up?"

"Ummm not much, but I'm having a problem with one of the sliders on my closet door. Do mind coming over to see if you can fix it?"

I was so tired that I didn't particularly want to, but whatever.

"Yeah sure, I'll be over in a minute."

I hung up the phone and got out of bed. I took a long stretch while I felt the pulse of a throbbing headache from my hang over. I managed to wake myself enough to throw on some clothes and walk over. She was waiting in her room towering even more so over me now. Did she even notice?

She looked down at me smiling.

"Well there you are. So the piece that needs to be fixed is this one." She said while gesturing to a particular area. I laid onto my stomach to work at a more appropriate level. Some of the screws were loose and was making the slide uneven and not working particularly well. So all I did was tighten the screws and jiggle it a few times.

"There you go. All better now."

"Thanks Matt! Is there anything you would like for your services?"

"No, it's fine. I don't want anything." I said generously.

"Oh really, you don't want...anything?"

I didn't have much time to understand her implications before a large foot planted itself on my back. I froze. Did she know? She then used her foot to roll me onto my back while she looked down upon me.

"You look so cute down there. Now...kiss the bottom of my foot." She demanded.

She hover her foot above my face, eagerly awaiting her admiration.

"What are you doing? I'm not going to kiss your foot!" I yelled although I was truly tempted to, but too ashamed to admit my fetish.

"I'm just kidding, Matt. Calm down. On another note, would you be interested in measuring me. I've definitely grown again. As if you weren't tiny enough for me." She said while winking.

I grabbed a nearby tape measure and stood up and found a nearby chair. I'm not sure what I was thinking considering that the extra height only brought my to her breasts. She looked at me and laughed.

"You'll need something taller munchkin."

"Follow me then." I ordered.

There was a step ladder out in the front so I opted for that given it would bring me much closer to her height. I walked to the front with her behind me, and grabbed the ladder. Placing it next to her, I climbed the several steps it had, and balanced myself at the top.

We were almost eye level now and my hand could finally line the tape measure with her head.

"Turn around."

She complied. I straightened the ruler out completely, adjusting it to run parallel to her body. My finger traced it's way near the top before finding its final destination.

"100 inches. Wow. That's....uh... 8 feet 4 inches."

She joyously bounced away.

"That's the biggest growth spurt I've had in a while! And you know what? I'm kind of horny again. I have a little time before my client later, soooooo..." She gestured towards the bedroom.

I was always taken back by her bluntness when it came to being horny. I was obviously going to say yes but it always made me stutter to just be asked like that.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said while stripping as she walked into the bedroom.
I followed her, preparing myself to fuck the tallest women in America. It was still hard to believe that this blonde bombshell wanted ME.

After walking through the doorway, she abruptly shut it behind me. Her long legs bee-lining for me. I took a few steps back as she neared, craning my neck back to keep her face in view. As I did her hand propelled towards me, finding my face as her long fingers curled around my jaw, engulfing my face. With both hands, I grabbed onto her wrist, attempting to resist her forceful nature, but my attempts seemed futile. Her fingers squeezed onto my jaw, but before she could proceed farther, the doorbell unexpectedly rang.

"Who is that? They just ruined all the fun that was about to happen." She noted before grabbing some clothes.

The doorbell continued to ring and Mikayla left to grab the door. I heard it creak open before she exclaimed, "Oh wow, long time, no see!"
Chapter 12: An Old Friend by SoleWriter
She proceeded to open the door further, revealing a man on the other side of the door. He was youngish, probably in his 30s with a clean cut beard and stylish hair. He was dressed vey well and had a camera wrapped around his neck.

Mikayla introduced us to each other, "Matt, this is Mark. This is the man that actually convinced me to start this whole fetish film thing. He told me I had such a unique body that making money from it would be extremely easy."

We shook hands and greeted each other and I estimated his height to be around 6'2''. While we introduced ourselves, Mikayla began to ask Mark a few questions.

"So what brings you here, Mark? I honestly wasn't expecting you to just show up." She asked.

"I'm actually visiting as a tourist. I've never been here and you know me. I like to capture things that are new and beautiful. This here is a very...very beautiful city, and you just happen to be in it." He answered.

"Ah I see. I must be the main tourist attraction then. Just so you know Matt, Mark is a photographer. A professional one. See he didn't just say I should do this. He helped start my fetish business and did a pretty damn good job." She stated.

"What can I say, I think I'm pretty good too. It was a bummer when you moved, Mikayla. You traded in that awesome town for the city-life I see. You must get a lot more attention here as well since there's more people. Not only that, have you grown?" He asked with a surprised face.

"As a matter of fact, I have. Just last night. Matt measured me at 8'4'' today. I've also had a little growth spurt just after I moved here. So I'm much taller than when you knew me."

While stating this fact, she moved nearer to Mark, closing the gap between her and him. He eventually had to shift his gaze almost entirely vertical as she came body to body with him to emphasize her height to him. He took a step back, causing her to stumble forward, before claiming, "You maybe taller, but not any more graceful."

"Very funny, Mark. I may not be the most graceful, but I'm graceful enough."

Following her words, she swiftly grabbed Mark and placed him in a choke hold while rubbing his well-done hair out of place. He fought back against her before breaking out, mainly because she let him.

"Hey! Okay, I guess you win that argument. So before I leave, did you want me to shoot some fetish photography for you? You can consider it my moving away present. It just so happens I have my best camera with me!" He offered.

Mikayla looked at me and then back at Mark. "Yeah sure! That would be awesome. You lead, since you know what people want online, and we'll just listen."

I was taken back by her response. She didn't even ask me if I was okay with that. I had no idea who this guy was yet. Before having time to object, Mark began barking out orders of where and what he wanted me and Mikayla to do while he situated his camera.

"Alright let's get the easy stuff done with first. Let's do your feet and hands and then Mikayla you stand behind Matt, and rest your hands on his shoulders or something. Then change your guys' positions a few times so we can capture all the angles." Mark said.

Mikayla slapped her foot onto the floor in front of me, revealing yet again the largest foot I had ever seen. Her long toes wiggled on the hardwood floor, waiting to be met by my own. I turned myself around and scooted my foot next to her own. The difference was astounding! There was about a 6 inch difference between our feet, leaving my big toe just below the ball of her foot. They were gigantic.

"Wow let's do sole to sole real quick." She said.

Mark tossed a ruler in our direction. We both sat on the floor and extended our legs out in front of us. I snatched the ruler and sandwiched it between our feet. Without surprise it extended several inches past my foot but several inches short of hers, resting just at the base of her toes. Her feet were also much wider than mine despite being narrow for her stature. I stared at the exposed part of her sole where my foot didn't cover the view. Mikayla stretched forward touching her toes with her fingers, and then extending further searching for mine. When she came up short, she looked at me and said, "You sure have some baby feet, Matt."

I wiggled my toes so she could feel where they rested. She giggled at the difference while striking a pose for the camera, pointing at our feet. After finishing she grabbed my ankle and with ease, slid my body towards her. She then extended her hand towards me, displaying it in the air.

"Now let's see those baby hands." She said laughing.

I offered my hand forward, lining up the bottom with hers. Again, I was dwarfed by comparison, and the length of my hand barely escaped her massive palms. We mimicked our actions with our other hands as Mark took more photos. Having finished the small comparison photo sets, we both stood to our feet.

She was so large yet beautiful. Every time I looked at Mikayla, I became aroused by her large size, yet feminine body. He elongated legs were nice to look at along with her beautiful feet that I was shamefully in love with. As I took in the various images of her body, Mikayla came nearer and nearer to me.

Eventually Mikayla walked behind me and posed for the camera a few times. I looked up at her as Matt snapped a few photos. Mikayla quickly changed her pose and grabbed me by the shoulders, each of her hands engulfing them. She pulled me in tight, placing my head just below her breasts, which rested above me. I placed my hands on top of hers, but they barely covered the length of her fingers. My hands slid from hers as she repositioned them. As I was trying to figure out what do with mine, my world suddenly became black as Mikayla palmed my face for another pose. I fought back unsure of what else to do.

"That's good Mikayla," Mark told her," keep doing stuff like that. Make him seem completely powerless to you."

The camera continued to click as Mark snapped more and more photos.

"Hold on to my wrists, Matt."

I didn't have much time to reason why before she spun me around. I could see the world again as she removed her hands from my face, although the relief was broken as she wrapped her fingers around my neck. Instinctively I grabbed her wrists to object, but that simply went along with what she had planned. Her long fingers constricted around my neck before she hoisted me up and off the ground. I clung to her wrists to avoid choking from her hold around my neck. Her fingers were incredibly long and I was pretty sure just one hand could almost wrap around my neck, but it was impossible to break the grip of both.

"Wow Matt, you're lighter than I thought."

"That's perfect!" Mark said. "Matt, do something dramatic to show the audience you hate it."

In all honestly I wasn't really a fan of being strangled while being lifted into the air. I began kicking my feet, which must have been nearly 3 feet off the ground since Mikayla and I were practically eye level. My legs weren't even able to reach her body since her arms were so long. I was becoming tired of this position when suddenly Mikayla tossed me to the floor.

I hit the ground fairly hard, knocking the wind out of me as I landed on my back. I was absolutely furious, and I had had enough of this photo shoot if I was going to be treated like a rag doll.

I began to express my frustrations," What the fuck, Mikayla! I'm not going..."

The following words were cut off as Mikayla planted one of her large feet onto my face, smothering my mouth shut. Her foot was warm, but not yet perspiring, and was a little red from standing, but most importantly it was soft. As her skin pressed into my face, the scent of her vanilla lotion crept into my nose. I was entranced yet still very much frustrated by my circumstance. My arousal however did not trump my anger and I quickly used both of my hands to remove her foot from my face.

"Get off!" I yelled.

"Okay okay, I won't do the face anymore. I think he got enough pictures for the time being. I'll just put them down here."

She slid her foot farther down my body until her toes rested on a rather sensitive area. I froze, coming to the realization that I definitely had a boner and her toes must have been able to sense it as she began gently playing with it through my shorts. Her long toes could have easily gripped my package if they wanted. Mark must have missed what was happening as his only concern was to capture the comparisons.

"Okay not as good as when it was on his face, but that's fine. I got some photos of both already. Let's get Mikayla on her knees next to you, Matt. And then I think that'll be a wrap for a little bit since I told my friends we would meet up for lunch today."

I watched as Mikayla lifted her foot off of me. Her long sole catching my gaze before making its way back to the ground. I looked back up at Mikayla who smiled for a moment before shifting her position to her knees. I returned to my feet only to find her still taller than me. She was probably still about 6 feet tall on her knees.

"You're still tiny." She said while nudging me back to show her strength as well.

I stumbled back before managing to regain my balance. I made my way back to her, bringing myself right up to her. She grabbed me and pulled me tightly against her, cradling my head in her oversized palm. I felt like I was a child again. Fortunately Mark took these last few shots before finally calling a quits and we were able to split apart.

"Okay, I gotta go, but Mikayla let's meet up and do some more soon. I'll send you these photos after I brush them up a bit. Alright bye guys. You did great Matt!" He shouted as he scrambled to get his stuff ready.

"I knew this was a ploy to get your foot in the door Mark. You're too good. This was fun and yes let's do some more for sure." Mikayla replied.

He bolted out of the door, clearly late for his scheduled lunch. I however was relieved that it was finally done. The shoot had made me a bit exhausted and I was gonna need a nap before I went about my day.

I was getting ready to walk back to my apartment when Mikayla trapped me in a corner. I looked up at her wondering what she was doing. It didn't take long for that question to be answered. She lifted one foot and pressed it into my chest, pinching me between it and the wall. I grabbed onto her ankle with both hands in a feeble attempt to fend off the attack, but her foot continued pressing harder.

"So Matt, do you have something you would like to tell me about?"
Chapter 13: A Real Date by SoleWriter

 

“No, actually.” I snapped before shoving her foot off my chest.

“Oh don't be silly. You can tell me anything.” She said, expecting my honest response.

“I already said. Nothing. Now if you don’t mind, I have some shit to do.” I said before walking away, still embarrassed. I continued walking until I left her apartment and then went several paces down the hall past my own apartment. I needed the air as well as the time to clear my mind. At some point I would have to admit my fetish to Mikayla, but would that change the dynamic of our relationship? Not only that but I had never admitted my fetish to anyone...not a soul.

I came to the conclusion that I just needed to be brave and that I should just tell her. As I turned around to walk back, my eyes wandered into the view of Mikayla, who was already standing behind me. She looked down on me with a smile.

“Matt,” she began, “let's cut through the bullshit. I know you are absolutely enamored by me. Now I don't care if you are turned on by say….my feet. But what I do care about is if you lie to me. Is that understood?”

I nodded my head as I backed up to the wall. She kept the same distance between, staring at me in wait of a response.

“So?...” She asked, implicating I should be saying more. “Any secrets?”

I smiled for a moment before stating what I knew would irritate her most, “Nope.”

She looked at me and smirked before coming up with a new stipulation. Strategically she stood almost on top of me before sternly telling me, “Well fine then. Play that game. But from now on you can't have any of me. And I mean ANY until you want to be honest with me. And you will do that when you become man enough to take me on a date. If you wanna play games, you can chase me just like any other man would.”

I lifted a finger up to stop her rant, but she graciously ignored any gesture or expression I was making. Instead, Mikayla turned and quickly returned to her room while slamming the door behind her. I was left in the hall, my finger still floating in the air with my lips ajar, the words having never left my mouth. What was supposed to be a joke spiraled quickly into a mess. Was she serious? Or was this just a way to get me to take her on a date? Maybe she wanted us to be together...maybe I did too. If there were ever an opportunity to seize, dating an Amazon woman with the body of a goddess didn't seem too shabby. I darted off to my room to plan the evening ahead.

I was strangely excited to plan the night. Although me and Mikayla were hanging out a bunch, it never felt right. It was fun to hang out, but the stuff we did was oddly based around sexual fantasies, yet we weren't even dating and we never talked about “us” as a thing. Maybe now we could move past that and enjoy “the chase”. I hurried over to my wardrobe and grabbed the nicest suit I had while dialing a number of a favorite restaurant of mine.

“Hello! Yes I would like to make a reservation for two please. And make it that special room in the back, candles and some champagne on ice before we get there. Yes, thank you. It’ll be under Matt and we will be there at 6 tonight.”

I tried on the suit to make sure it still fit well as it had before. As expected, it did, and brought my attractiveness level up a few notches. I agreed that would be tonight's attire but in the meantime I had something else for us to do. I grabbed began packing an assortment of cheese and meats, along with some fresh bread I had bought yesterday. After adding some beers into the cooler, I grabbed my bathing suit and some towels for us. Since it was still the morning, we had more than enough time for the beach. I grabbed a few more items for entertainment and shoved into a bag before hurrying over to Mikayla’s place.

Just before I was about to knock, I thought of a better way to ask her on the date. Rushing back into my apartment I found a pen and a fancy card from my desk and wrote a very small but something to with a sweet and endearing tone.

“With so many days in our lives, I only ask you spend this one with me.     -Matt”

I found a small candle and placed it outside her door along with the card. After lighting the candle, I quickly knocked on her door and then bolted to my apartment. Listening closely, i could hear some movement coming from her apartment followed by the door opening. Silence ensued, but after a few moments, several knocks boomed from my door. It worked. I threw open the door to see Mikayla in front of me.

“Alright Matt. What do I need for our first official date?”

“Just a swimsuit. Maybe a towel. But be quick. Daylight is burning!”

She laughed as she bounded off to her room. I waited several minutes outside her apartment when she finally opened the door again. She had a black tank top on with some fiery red bottoms for her suit with her long tanned legs uncovered. I stared at the endless legs until reaching her flip flops, her long toes flexing in excitement. Her pink nails glistened in the light while contrasting from her tan toes. I pulled my eyes up to meet hers.

“Let's go!” I exclaimed before taking off for the car.

She followed and we made our way to the parking lot, walking straight to my car. As we approached my vehicle I realized a now obvious problem. How was she going to fit in the car? There was no way the front seat could hold her. I stormed up some ideas and came up with the best solution there was. After unlocking the doors, I told Mikayla to wait as I opened the passenger door. I slid the seat all the way forward in addition to collapsing it so there would be as much space as possible. I then opened the backdoor and gestured for her to sit.

She crammed her large frame into the back seat, shifting until settling with her body behind the driver's seat with her legs spreading out diagonally placing her feet on the passenger seat. The car itself creaked with the immense weight added to it. I laughed in my head about the struggle of even getting in a car for Mikayla. I finally made it  back around to the driver's seat and pushed the keys into the ignition. I watched as Mikayla popped her flip flops off and planted her soles onto the passenger window. They were basically the same length as the height of the window and caught my gaze as I started the car.

“Well I'm excited to do whatever you planned for today!” She exclaimed.

“Well good, I'm excited to take you.”

We drove for about 20 minutes, chatting about various topics. Nothing serious, just casual conversation with witty remarks, until finally arriving at the beach. I unpacked our stuff and pointed to an area where we would set up to have a picnic.

Mikayla snatched her stuff, and headed to the spot I had suggested. I quickly followed, carrying the items I had packed earlier. Mikayla sat down in the sand and began flattening the sandy surface in front of her for what she must have assumed to be a picnic. As I approached, a guy began running over to us with a frisbee in his hand.

“Hey are you two interested in playing some ultimate frisbee? We are trying to get some more people.”

I looked at Mikayla who nodded her head in approval, and so naturally I did too. “Sure!”

“Great. We’ll take the girl. It's okay if you two split up yeah?” He asked.

“Yeah that's fine. We’ll cover each other.” Mikayla answered while looking over at me and winking. “This will be payback for basketball.”

I had already assumed that much, but I wasn't gonna let it happen that easily. Mikayla stood up and we began walking toward the group of people. Everyone was caught up staring the the enormous woman approaching.

“Wait who’s team is she on?” Someone called out.

“She’s on my team!” The man in front of us bellowed back. “Not a bad pickup, huh?”

I was honestly a bit intimidated to cover a girl who could easily clear 12 feet of reach being as athletic as she was. At least in basketball the ball had to touch the ground.

Mikayla's team started off with the frisbee, and all the players scattered to get open. Naturally I could see their thrower zero in on Mikayla spotting the easiest possible target. He threw it, but disregarded her height advantage and threw it at normal height allowing me to have a chance. Mikayla's armed stretched out to intercept the incoming frisbee, but before it flew into her grasp, I lunged outward and knocked it from mid-flight into the sand.

“Nice block!” Someone called out.

I quickly picked up the frisbee and threw it to a nearby teammate before taking off down the sandy playing field into the end zone looking for a pass. The frisbee however was thrown to a teammate across from me who snatched it from the air, landing in the end zone. Boom 1-0. I taunted Mikayla as she walked to the other end of the field.

“Remind you of last time?” I asked, referring to the basketball game.

We threw the frisbee to the other end where the other team caught it and quickly began to toss it between each other up the field. I was guarding Mikayla again with a little more confident than last time. Unfortunately this time Mikayla pointed up to her teammate implying he should toss it up. And he did. It was a wild throw that wasn't flying anywhere near her, but Mikayla wasn't gonna let that stop her. Her long legs carried her swiftly past everyone, but luckily my teammate was there to knockdown the frisbee before she could catch it. Mikayla was frustrated by her teammates throw but quickly hustled back to cover me. I smiled at her, but was met with a serious and stern face. I took off down toward the end zone and even managed to juke Mikayla, leaving me wide open. As expected the frisbee came whistling toward me and began leading me to the end zone as it floated overhead. I looked up to anticipate the descent when suddenly a fleshy surface appeared over me.

Holy shit I thought, that was Mikayla. I watched in awe as she completely cleared the height of my body in one jump, snatching the frisbee with ease before landing back in the sand. She then quickly turned around and catapulted the frisbee to other end zone and found an open teammate to tie the score. 1-1. She looked at me before retorting, “Sorry Matt. Get used to being underneath me.”

Her words struck a competitive chord with me while also making me smile. I hurried down the beach to join my teammates on the other side. Mikayla’s team threw it down to us and we began making our way up the field again. As I was zig zagging to get away from Mikayla, I was suddenly taken to the ground as Mikayla tripped me. I hurried to my feet, unphased by her dirty play, and found myself in the open. Again, the frisbee predictably rushed to me, but was easily going to be contended by Mikayla. I jumped out and snatched the frisbee before smashing hard into the side of what seemed like a wall. I laid on the ground, the wind knocked out of me, but kept an eye open for a teammate in the end zone. One ran to the back and a wasted no time, tossing the frisbee between the legs of Mikayla who was looming over me. Score. 2-1. I glanced up to see Mikayla smiling at my cheeky play.

We continued to play for awhile before the game ended. It was unfortunate that our team lost by the end, but it was enough that Mikayla and I had enjoyed the game. We took off back to the cooler left at our beach spot. I took a look at my watch: 4:30. Oh shit we needed to get back for dinner. I immediately shouted to Mikayla, “Oh shoot, we gotta go! We have dinner at 6:00!”

Mikayla opted to grab the cooler for me, speeding the process along, and then quickly tossed it into the trunk before hopping into the back seat.

“Well that was fun!” She exclaimed. “It’s a good date so far. Now I gotta get all dressed up huh?”

“Yes you do! But first you need to clean yourself up. We are both so dirty.” We laughed as we drove back home.

End Notes:

It has been awhile since I've updated any story, but even more so this story. I just wanted to bring it back to life to let readers know it is not dead. Thanks for reviewing and review please!

Chapter 14: Dinner Date by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

 

Mikayla’s Current measurements:

 

Height: 8’4’’ (100in)

Weight: ≈ 400 lbs

Wingspan: 8’

Height to Cusp of Breast: 6’

Leg length (to hip): 5’ (60in)

 

Hands:

-12 inches

-6 inch longest finger

 

Feet:

-16 inches long

-4.7 inches wide

 

-Longest toes: ≈ 4 inches

*****************************************

We arrived home by five, leaving only an hour to spare until dinner. Luckily the place I had chosen was within walking distance from our apartment so getting there wouldn’t take long. I told Mikayla to run ahead and get ready while I grabbed the stuff from the car, assuming she would take longer than I to dress herself up.

She looked back at me deviously before stating, “You need a shower too, don’t you? I’ll be in mine waiting for you. You wash my back, I wash your back.” She ended with a wink.

Besides giving me an instant boner, her words sprung me into action, as I raced to get the cooler into my place. Scrambling to put everything away, I began tossing the food erratically back into the fridge before rushing off to grab a towel and some clothes. After which I hurried to Mikayla’s door where I found myself nervous with excitement. With ease, I pushed the door open and slowly approached the bathroom. The door was closed, but I could hear the water running from behind the door. I began stripping all the clothes from my body, eager to join her. Ever so gently, I brushed the door open, which glided gracefully back revealing a foggy silhouette behind the glass door to the shower. Her shower was clearly custom made for her unique size and even had a waterfall type showerhead.

I slowly approached the door and reached out for the door handle. Before I could open the door, Mikayla called out.

“Not so fast. What’s the password?” She asked, her figure coming closer to the door.  I froze, completely unsure of the password she was thinking. As I began running through answers,  could see her body inching closer and closer to the door until her breasts finally made contact. I could see her nipples and boobs as they pressed into the glass, with the rest of her body hidden behind the steamy blanket. My eyes became fixed on the scenery, but I still had no password. I tried to open the door anyway, but was denied from the force on the other side.

“If you truly do not know the password, you can’t come in unless you beg.” She voiced from the other side.

I played along, not trying to think much about it. “Please Mikayla, let me in.”

“That's not good enough. Get on your knees and beg.”

Not wanting to remain naked forever, I quickly got on my knees and continued my fake pleading, “Please let me in, I'll do anything.”

“Anything?” She echoed.

The door then opened with steam rushing out as though it were escaping into freedom. My eyes ran up the length of her body until settling on her face. Her eyes peered down on me, a smile creeping across her face as she extended a leg out to me.

“Kiss the bottom of my foot.” She demanded.

I had played right into her trap. A little playing along led me straight into admitting my deepest darkest secret. But I was going to avoid it anymore. Yeah, so what, I have a fetish. As her foot inched closer to me, I offered my hands as a place for her foot. Her wet foot slid perfectly into my grasp, it's warmth resonating onto my skin. I took a moment to soak in the enormity of her foot. It dwarfed my hands and required both to wrap around the circumference of her foot, leaving my fingers overlapping only at the tips. I then leaned in and planted a kiss just above my thumbs, placing my lips just above her arch. Even so, I could tell her toes extended past the top of my head.

“Good, now get up and join me in the shower.” She said in a pleased tone.

I didn’t want to stop, but decided it would be a bad time to overindulge, given that I hadn’t even admitted my fetish yet. Realizing this, I stood up and took a couple steps to the shower and a towering Mikayla. She was still looking down at me, but not at my eyes; instead she was looking down at my...oh no. I took a look down at myself and saw the huge boner I had grown since kissing her foot.

“Looks like you enjoyed that quite a bit for not having a fetish.” She teased, clearly aware of the obvious.

I quickly retorted, “Maybe it was the fact that you are standing naked in front of me. Ever think of that?”

I stepped into the shower on that note and let the water rush the dirt away from my body. I could feel her presence above me even though my eyes were closed as I let the water run over my hair and face. Her large hands settled on to me, with body wash cupped within them. She began rubbing rhythmically all over my body, making sure to wash all parts of my body. I kept my eyes clothes as she cleansed and massaged my body. I returned the favor, reaching back to rub her arms. After a few minutes Mikayla finished, and said, “My turn.”

“I’ll wash my upper body and anything you can’t really reach. You just work on anything below my breasts.”

I waste no time, rubbing soap along all her beautiful curves. Despite appearing very skinny for her size, Mikayla was undoubtedly very strong with toned muscles in nearly every part of her body. After a few moments, I finished washing everything but her vagina, to which she looked at me and said, “I’ll get that. Start drying yourself, don’t we need to be somewhere soon?”

I took a glance at a clock on the wall. It was 5:50. Shit! I hurried out and and dried myself as fast as I could before running out of the bathroom. Before leaving her apartment, I called out, “I’ll meet you at my place when you’re done. Just come on by! Be quick!”

I exited the apartment only wrapped in a towel, and then burst into my place. I scrambled to throw on the attire I had chosen earlier. Fortunately I had done so, which helped speed the process along…for me. I could only hope Mikayla wouldn’t take to long in getting ready. After dressing myself I headed to the bathroom to make some final touchups. I sprayed some cologne on my neck, adjusted my hair, and straightened my tie before rushing back out into the hall. After throwing open the front door, I was surprised to find Mikayla already standing there, waiting for me.

I looked at her bewildered before asking, “Wait...When?...How did you get out here so fast?”

“I already knew what outfit I was going to where for the first time you took me out.”

I was flattered that she expected me to ask her out on a date eventually, and her outfit looked absolutely stunning. She wore an elegant black dress that draped her body perfectly and was only made better by the fact she was so tall. She was even wearing heels! Although to her they didn’t look that high, they appeared to add a good six inches onto her height.

“Sorry the dress used to be longer before I had that massive growth spurt. I hope it still looks okay.” She said, looking for some affirmation.

“Of course it does! You look wonderful! It probably even looks better with your new height.” I complimented.

She explained to me, “Thanks, since I’m never truly done growing, it’s hard to shop for clothes. I have everything custom made to fit me now, and I also buy stuff to plan for the future. Shoes are easier since I can just buy a few sizes up, but clothes is a little more specific. For the most part, I do a pretty good job though.”

“Yes you do!” I exclaimed in agreement, “Now let’s go get some food.”

We took off down the street and were greeted by so many stares. The attention she always managed to attract was somewhat daunting. Sometimes I felt like I didn’t even exist while other times I felt as though everyone was staring at me and the fact I was with her. It usually didn’t take long to get over, but you couldn’t ever escape it. mikayla would always be in the spotlight.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and I immediately guided her to the back where our table was reserved. It felt awkward taking the lead with her though, since it was sort of like a child pulling their parent along to show them something. Regardless, we made our way to the room, and I was pleased to find the room just as requested. Our champagne was iced, the room was dark, and the candles were romantically spread throughout the room.

I pulled her seat for her, and gestured for her to sit. As gracefully as she could, she sat herself in the seat which creaked from the weight that was settling onto it. We both giggled, acknowledging the simple struggles. She scooted herself in while I poured her a glass of champagne before pouring my own and sitting down.

“So do you really think you’ll never stop growing?” I asked, curious of her response.

“I don’t know, but I hope not. I’m not even the tallest recorded living human yet.”

Thought about the truth of her statement for a moment and realized she was in fact correct. “So once you hit nine feet tall, you’ll be good?”

“Well I could care less about continuing to grow. I just better make that mark at the very least.” She replied.

“Okay, well wouldn’t be weird if you were like 100 feet tall? Or even 50 feet? I feel like the world would try to study you and your life would change dramatically.”

She thought about it and nodded her head and agreed. “Yeah I suppose you’re right. But maybe we could escape all that and live in an isolated place somewhere. Or maybe I’ll stop growing before that...say around 20 feet.” She suggested, laughing.

“20 feet?! What?! How could we even be together?” I asked, surprised that she was fine with being nearly quadruple my height.

“Hey now, who said anything about being together?” She joked. “You could still be my slave. Or maybe just a toy if you would prefer. I wouldn’t mind rolling you around under my foot.”

We laughed together, but I could tell she was really testing my security in my fetish. Whatever. She knew, I knew it. I didn’t care.

“Yeah, maybe I wouldn’t mind either.” I said winking at her.

Our waiter finally arrived to take our orders. We both politely ordered our dinners (Mikayla actually ordered two) and then handed back our menus and continued our conversation.

“So when did you discover your little fetish?” She asked bluntly.

“Hah. I actually don’t know. I just found it sexually arousing as I went through puberty and began exploring. Nothing specific.”

“Fair enough. Oh and also, when do your classes start? Isn’t gonna be a bummer after hanging out with me all the time to go back to school?” She asked.

“We still have a few weeks. And who knows, maybe I’ll just drop out and make you my suga’ mamma.” We both chuckled at the thought.

We continued our chat until dinner finally arrived. We both devoured our food since we hadn’t really eaten lunch today. My steak was amazing and obviously Mikayla’s was too. Everything was cleared after 15 minutes, so I asked for the check and handed the waiter my card. It was such a lovely night and there was still a little more left.

I looked at Mikayla who looked back at me. “Movie at my place?” I asked.

“Let’s do it at mine. My furniture works a little better for me.” She said.

I stood up and grabbed my card from the waiter before offering my hand to Mikayla. She extended her arm out to me and I did my best to grab on, managing only to hold her fingers.

“Pull me up.”

I tugged playfully, but obviously wasn’t getting anywhere. I looked at her with a smile and tried one last time, but didn’t move her an inch. She then pulled me in with little effort, causing me to fall into her. She then palmed the back of my head and began kissing me. Her head still taller than mine. I stood on the tips of my toes as her tongue explored my mouth. She then stood up and looked down on me.

“Thanks for dinner.”

End Notes:

Please review! All comments fuel an energy to write more!

Chapter 15: A New Intimacy by SoleWriter
We walked home, chatting and laughing nearly the whole time. The champagne was definitely taking its toll on me and I was being much more talkative than usual. Just before arriving at the apartment building, Mikayla’s phone began to ring. She pulled her phone out and began looking at the number that appeared on the screen.

“Who’s this?” She questioned just before answering the phone. “Hello, this is Mikayla.”

I could hear the voice on the other end just barely as it sounded from her phone. “Hi, Mikayla. This is Tom. I hired you for a session tonight but you never showed, and I was just wondering if everything was okay. Do we need to reschedule?”

Mikayla and I both shot a look at each other in amusement, but Mikayla was quick to respond. “Hi Tom, yeah you’re right. I did, but after a turn of events, I’m no longer doing sessions with anyone. I’m sorry to inform you after the fact.”

Without any sort of a response, Tom hung up the phone leaving Mikayla to hear nothing but the dial tone. As delighted as I was to hear she wasn’t going to do sessions with people anymore, I was curious why all of the sudden.

“Wait why aren’t you doing sessions anymore?”

Mikayla looked at me and then sincerely told me, “Because after tonight, I want to remain exclusive to you. Nobody but you will get to enjoy all of this woman, but you. And nobody else will get to enjoy being my slave but you. Can you handle that?”

Her words sparked my arousal, but there was also this dark undertone to them. This was the second time she had referred to me as a slave. It almost seemed as though there was some inner desire of hers to actually have one. To avoid seeming too deep in thought, I responded with a playful laugh while affirming, “Of course!”

We slipped into her apartment and I took a seat on her couch, making myself comfortable. While I did, Mikayla slipped into the back, presumably to change out of her dress and into some more comfortable clothes. I figured I’d get the move ready for the both of us and began fiddling with the various remotes for her TV and DVD player. I browsed through the various movies she had, but was having trouble deciding which movie to choose for us. What was she gonna be in the mood for? As I pondered the answer, I heard some footsteps for behind me and decided it would be best just to ask.

I turned to ask her, when my eyes settled on an unfamiliar set of clothes before my eyes ascended, meeting Mikayla’s gaze. She stared down at me, from her dominate POV which had been increased with her heeled leather boots. In fact, almost everything she had on was leather, and this outfit was accompanied by a crop which was firmly grasped in her left hand.

Unsure what was happening, I attempted to ask Mikayla what the special outfit was for. “Hey, interesting…” Mikayla’s crop gently hushed me as it covered my lips, disallowing any more words to seep out.

“You will speak if I ask you to speak, and you will do as I tell you. Is that understood?” She asked coldly.

I simply nodded my head, curious where she was going with this.

“Good. Now come here and get on your knees.” She said, pointing to the floor in front of her.

I couldn’t believe how she could switch so quickly into her dominating role. I was entertained, yet chilled. I had never explored my fetish enough to actually be involved in this type of stuff, but Mikayla obviously was indifferent about me having prior experience. I proceeded in her direction, kneeling as requested, directly in front of her, craning my neck back to keep my eyes on her angelic face.

“That’s a good boy.” She commented. Her right leg lifted into the air before settling her boot onto my left shoulder, causing my body to lean from the extra weight. “Unzip it.”

I wasted no time in removing the boot from her leg. Luckily my arm was just long enough, allowing me to grab hold of the zipper before sliding it down the leather track and all the way to her ankle. Assuming the next step, I firmly cupped the ankle of the boot and tugged against myself as she released her foot from the leathery prison. I dropped the awkwardly large boot, which tumbled to the ground. Her stance was now tilted with one boot still on, and predictably she shifted her other foot onto my shoulder and repeated her prior request. I quickly unzipped the other boot, hoping she would remove her heavy leg from my shoulder, and fortunately for me, she did. Her bare feet planted themselves onto the ground in front of me. My eyes fixated on them as they remained motionless, the neon pink nails staring right back at me.

“Now smell my boots.”

I looked up to object, but before a single word could escape my mouth, Mikayla’s sole rose up and struck me in the chest with enough force to pancake me to the floor. My eyes focused on the ceiling which was suddenly eclipsed by Mikayla’s face as I struggled to regain my breath. Her stern expression gave me no comfort, and I became fearful to stare back.

“I don’t have time for disobedience, Matt.” She said, using the tops of her toes to brush my head to the side, before planting them forcefully onto the side of my face, covering more than half of my face with only her toes. Luckily they were warm and extremely soft against my face . There was a slight aroma accompanying them, the sweet smell of vanilla lotion mixed with a light natural odor of her foot. My arousal grew as the interaction between Mikayla’s foot and I became more and more intimate. The pressure grew against my head as Mikayla began pressing down, pinching my face between her soft soles and the firm floor.

“You enjoying this Matt? I hope so because it’s sort of turning me on. My work in the fetish industry wasn't just for my clients.”

The pressure disappeared as Mikayla lifted her foot off me, but left it hovering over my face. She flexed her long toes, as though anticipating me to service them. I grabbed it aggressively with both hands, and reeled it in even closer. I used my thumbs to knead the arch of her foot while I tilted her toes in my direction. I lowered her foot and wrapped my lips around her big toe. Her one toe alone could barely fit in my mouth, but I wasn't letting that stop me. I watched as Mikayla’s hand moved within her pants, furthering her stimulation, as well as my own. After a moment she slid her foot from my hands to regain her balance. I watched as she vigorously rubbed herself before pausing to look at me.

With a fire in her eye, she aggressively grabbed onto my legs and dragged me across the floor and next to the couch. She then sat herself down in front of me and lifted her foot up, exposing her expansive sole again.

“Continue and kiss the bottom of my foot.”

I sat myself up to face her daunting sole. Slowly I leaned forward, noticing the entirety of my face could fit snugly into her arch, and gently kissed the center of arch. I gave a few pecks, when Mikayla’s other foot positioned itself behind my head. Her toes slid through my hair and then suddenly hooked the back of head and pressed my face into the bottom of her sole. She continued pressing my face into her warm flesh, completely dwarfing my head.

“Get used to being beneath me, Matt. I refuse to be anything other than the alpha.”

Her words couldn't have been more true at this point in time, but my guilty pleasures didn't care. I submitted to her will.

“That's fine with me, my goddess.”

Her foot suddenly moved from my face, revealing we face which was smiling back at me.

“You know I'm just role playing….right?” She asked me.

I wasn't actually sure that she was, so I hesitated for a moment before responding. “Me too.”

She laughed while her dexterous toes found something to play with below my waistline. Even with pants on, her toes were strong enough to grasp onto my package, scrunching the pant material around the silhouette of my dick.

“Someone is enjoying this.” She noted. “Let's take those pants off, shall we.”

I obviously wasn't going to object, and began undressing, leaving the discarded clothes off to the side. Standing stark naked, I felt unusually vulnerable, but aroused none the less. Mikayla’s toes found their way back, snatching my member with ease between her big and second toes. Her toes began pumping rhythmically, causing my member to throb in pleasure. I stared in awe as I observed that her big toe was nearly two thirds of my length. Her pink nails danced some more, as I began to shudder from the pulsating pleasure. Before I exploded, Mikayla released me, leaving me short of pure satisfaction.

“Don't think you’re going to finish here.” She told me before standing up and undressing herself.

We were now both facing each other, my eyes lining up with her naval. Her tanned body stepped closer, her feet stepping on top of mine, causing mine to disappear underneath. I gently kissed her midsection, when Mikayla palmed the top of my head forcing it farther down. When her hand had gone far enough, she forcefully grab the back of my head and shoved me forward l, deep into her wet pussy. I licked furiously, hoping to stimulate her overwhelmingly large pussy. I must have been doing well, since she began grinding my face with her body.

She gently pushed me away, before scooping me up under my arms and pinning me up against the wall. We passionately kissed, her warm breasts covering my entire chest. I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her closer, coaxing her tongue to continue its adventure through my mouth. Moments later, Mikayla lifted me even higher, leaving my head much higher than hers. Her mouth aggressively made quick work, her lips wrapping around...everything. I had never experienced such pleasure, as her tongue played with my balls while rocking me and forth. It was a mouthful even for her. My body began to spasm as I neared my climax. I wanted to warn her, but could say nothing as I shuddered one last time. I fell limp, using my hands to find balance on top of her head, as she milked every last drop from me.

She set me down gently on the couch before walking off to the bathroom. She returned shortly, and I realized that I hadn't reciprocated yet.

“Alright, let's finish.”

She looked and me and laughed. “Believe it or not, I actually already orgasmed. I told you this dominating stuff turns me on.”

It was almost like music to my ears as a huge smile swept across my face.
End Notes:
Leave reviews if you can! Thanks!
Chapter 16: Will It Ever End? by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
Time to revive this story. Been too long.

**********
The next morning, my eyes fluttered open to find a large arm wrapped around my body. Gently, I lifted her arm and slid myself out of from the covers, taking a glance at the goddess that was laying next to me before creeping into the bathroom for a much needed morning piss. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I relieved myself into the toilet. Afterwards, I walked back into the room and stood near the foot of the bed. Even with such a large bed, Mikayla's recent growth spurts had her feet hanging over the edge. If she grew anymore, she was going to need a new bed and probably a lot of new everything.

I snuck a hand under the cover and very quickly found the warm sole of Mikayla's foot. Taking a moment, I ran the top of my hand along the soft skin of her foot from the heel to the top of her sole. What an incredibly lucky person I was, and nothing else could turn me on more than this wonderful woman. I peeled back the covers just enough to catch of view of her endless soles. It was unbelievable how large they were. Her toes scrunched and relaxed periodically as she continued to sleep.

Not wanting to wake her, I quietly tip toed into her living room. I wanted to find an activity for us to do today...something new and exciting. Her computer was out fortunately, and I quickly opened it and popped open a new internet tab. I searched various activity websites when I stumbled across a comedy club that also included some late night activities. That would be good for later, I thought. I purchased two tickets which weren't terribly expensive and then continued searching. There wasn't a whole lot going on that day; maybe it was meant to be more of a relaxing day.

Unfortunately there were still plenty of errands I still needed to run though. So rather than stressing myself out later, I decided to leave Mikayla a note, telling her that I would be back later and and that I had bought tickets to a comedy show. Strategically I placed it on the counter in plain sight so it was obvious to see. Then quietly, I returned to my apartment.

---

After finishing the list of errands for the day, I returned back to the apartment and began knocking on Mikayla's door. There was no answer...not even a sound from behind her door. I knocked several more times, ensuring she really wasn't home. Still nothing. Locating her spare key, I quickly juggled the door open and peeked inside. She really wasn't home. I checked to see if she had read my note, and saw instead another note. This one written by Mikayla.

"Won't be able to come tonight. Emergency popped up and I'm staying at my cabin (12 Greenlane, Rockridge) . Sorry to ruin your plans. "

Terrible thoughts began to flood my mind. What was the emergency? Was she in trouble? I didn't even know she had another place, but I guess it makes sense being the she's in real estate. My fingers quickly punched in the address into my phone as I made my way to the car. I fumbled with the keys as I stabbed them into the ignition, bringing the car to life. I'm coming Mikayla.

---

Her place wasn't terribly far away, but it was a little ways out of the city on a secluded road in the middle of a scenic forest. It was very quite and there was not another house within eyeshot of hers. In fact, I wasn't sure anyone else was out here. Swiftly, I pulled up to the house and jumped out, bee-lining for the door. I knocked firmly on the door, sending a loud echo into the cabin. Nothing again. I checked the door handle to find it unlocked. Gently, I swung the door open to find a note on the counter in front of me.

"Matt, I know this may seem odd but I can't stay in the apartment any longer. I really wanted to, but circumstances have changed. What hasn't changed is that I still want you. If you can't, I understand and expect nothing of you, but if you would still be interested, meet me in the barn out back."

Peering out the back window, I could see a large wooden barn partially covered in shrubbery. What circumstances changed? Was it something I did, I wondered as I walked out the back. As I approached the barn, I could hear some rustling inside. I grabbed onto the handle and pulled, opening the oversized door. Doing so revealed the circumstance Mikayla was talking about. I was now staring straight into Mikayla's thigh...she had grown, but not just a "little" spurt like the ones before. She was obviously a couple feet taller at least. It was hard to tell.

She greeted me with a huge smile and bent over to scoop me up as though I was a child. She leaned in a gave me a peck, covering everything below my nose. I was still a bit shocked by her overwhelming presence that I barely kissed back.

"Oh I knew you'd come! Thank you, thank you! I was so worried when this all started happening. I could feel the growth pains begin like before, but these ones were so intense that I thought I should probably get to a more discreet location. As you can see, my clothes didn't exactly grow with me."

The cotton from her clothes was stretched and torn, barely covering parts of her body. My waist was buried in her cleavage and what had been sweatpants before looked almost like super tight capris now. I wanted to ask the obvious question.

"So...how much DID you grow?"

There was a slight pause. "A lot...I'm a little over twelve feet tall now. Like 12 foot 3." She responded.

I about fainted at the sound of those words. Fuck. She grew nearly four feet in a morning.

"Mikayla I think we really need to get you to a doctor. This...this isn't good. I mean I like it, but maybe it's unhealthy and how will you ever go back to society. You were already pushing the envelope before, but now...I'm just not sure how people will react. And nothing is made for your height. Nothing. You seriously just passed the tallest person in history...by 3 feet."

She stared at me as though she were deeply processing my comments, but then smiled at me and kissed me again on the forehead.

"I know! Isn't that amazing? I'm the tallest person to ever exist. I might not be able to live where other people live, but I feel like a damn Goddess. Now worship you Goddess." She commanded while setting me back on the ground. I looked at up her in disbelief. She quickly snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground.

"Don't make me tell you again."

I glared at her again. "Mikayla, I'm serious. This can't be good, growing this much. We need to make sure things are okay with your health. Come on, I'll come with you to the doctor. Even better, I'll have the doctor come here."

She took a very intimidating step towards me, and I found myself slowly backing away. Her knee jutted out catching me square in the chest, knocking me onto my back.

"Hey cut it out. I'm not playing around right now." I said forcefully, but nonetheless lying. I always enjoyed the chance to be under Mikayla, but I was actually becoming concerned with her rapid growth.

Her gaze beat down on me as though waiting for me to do something. I attempted to sit up but Mikayla had other ideas. Her foot kicked me back against the ground and pinned me there. I struggled against her damp ped as it slowly pressed down.

"Listen," she said sternly. "When I let you up, you are going to do exactly as I ask. I'm going to lay over there on this bed and you are going to massage me. All this growing has made me tense. Before that, you may call my doctor and ask if he will do a home checkup. Win win."

I wasn't going to argue with her proposal and I nodded my head up and down. Her foot ascended above me and away in the opposite direction. Mikayla had a makeshift bed made of bales of hay which were stacked several layers thick. Several sheets covered the harsh texture and provided a more natural feeling. She laid down stomach first, resting her head to the side with arms spread out to relax.

"I'm ready." She barked, snapping me from my stare.

"What's your doctors number?" I asked, wanting to ensure a visit.

As she stated the numbers, I quickly dialed them into my cellphone and made the call. It rang several times before a woman politely answered the phone.

"Hello this is Dr. Biggs office. What can we do for you?"

"Hi, I'm calling on behalf of Mikayla to schedule an emergency home visit from Dr. Biggs." I told her.

"One moment please," she said before putting me on hold. There was a brief moment of silence before a voice picked up.

"Hello this is Dr. Biggs. Is everything okay with Mikayla?" He asked, seemingly concerned.

"Yes and no. She grew again, but waaaaay more than ever before and we want to double check that her health isn't being impacted. Can you come over?" I pleaded.

"Yes I'll head over after I finish up here at the office. Are you at the cabin or apartment?" He I asked.

"Cabin." I answered, wondering how he know and if he had done this before and if so, why.

"Perfect. See you soon." Click.

I was still looking at Mikayla who was becoming impatient with me. She wiggled around waiting for me to hop on top. Kicking off my shoes, I then stepped onto the hay bales and onto Mikayla's back. Her skin was warm under my feet and her muscles did indeed feel tight. I dug my heels into her back as I maneuvered up and down her back, attempting to relax her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good. You're like the perfect weight."

The width of her torso made it easy to walk on. As I made my way back down to her lower back, Mikayla bent her knees back, revealing the soles of her magnificent feet. She spread her toes as wide as she could, as though putting them on display for me.

While standing on her lower back, I leaned over and placed my hands onto her soles which were about waist high. Her size continued to amaze me. My hands looked tiny compared to her sole; like a baby's hand. Out of curiosity I leaned over a bit more and lined my elbows up to be even with her heels. I was shocked to find the tips of my fingers ending a tad below the tops of her soles. I remained there for a moment, watching her soles mold to the weight of my arms. Their softness was angelic and I could feel my member stiffening.

The pressure of my elbows and hands must have felt like an intended massage to Mikayla because she quickly made a comment. "Ooooooh, I've never had anyone be able to give me a back and foot massage simultaneously. I love it."

The urge to do more became more intense with each passing moment. I ran my hand across the sea of flesh before trailing up to her long toes. Her longest toes were practically the length of my hands. I grasped onto her big toes, kneading them with my much smaller thumbs. Slowly I worked my way across each toe, kneading the tips of her toes before working back down into her soles. A few moments later, the overwhelming urge to bury my face into her soles took hold of me.

Stepping forward onto her firm butt, I leaned over and planted my face into her massive arches. Her feet clenched my face, squeezing it tightly in between. My entire head was only a fraction of the size of her foot and Mikayla's feet could do as they pleased. Her soft soles were so inviting and it wasn't long before I began licking and kissing them everywhere.

"Oh Matt. Be careful. You know this is all turning me on. A little man standing on my butt licking my feet isn't something you get everyday." She teased.

"Well I don't mind providing you with the novelty." I replied.

"Come here." She snipped aggressively in her horny craze before yanking me away from her prized feet.

She laid me down next to her as she turned over, revealing one of her large breasts. She continued to turn over until she was completely on her back. A hand snuck into her bottoms before sliding them down, revealing the largest pussy I had ever seen. Clean shaven and already wet, I looked at Mikayla who had a devilish look on her face. She snatched me from to bed and maneuvered my head just before her crotch, leaving my feet just passed her shoulders.

"You can provide me with not so novel stuff too, please." She said in a light voice as she ran a couple fingers down my back. The gentle touch sent shivers down my spine.

I knocked closer to her vagina, staring into the wet abyss that awaited me. Before I could think much longer, Mikayla roughly grabbed the back of my head (basically palming the whole thing) and pressed me forward onto her lips. Her lips pressed into my face, nearly engulfing my nose. I worked quick to satisfy her, using my tongue to massage her lady parts. The sooner she didn't have to guide my head, the quicker I could find a spot to breathe. Unfortunately her fervor ousted her generosity as she aggressively pulled my hair to and fro as she grinded my face.

I was able to last several minutes, but eventually the rare moments to breathe caught up to me. I began to panic and attempted to push myself up. Mikayla's firm grip disallowed my freedom as she frequently whispered "keep going" or "almost there". The fluids were drowning the air out and I found my mouth continually filling with her juices. Her grip became even tighter as her body convulsed before clinching my head tightly between her legs. The orgasm created a river of her juices running across my face before finally causing her body to go limp. Relieved that I was free, I sprouted up as though I had just resurfaced from a sunken ship, coughing and sputtering. I rolled onto my side, taking a moment to myself.

I waited a moment before telling her truthfully, "Holy fuck. You nearly killed me. I don't think I'll be able to sustain our sexual relationship much longer."

Mikayla's hand traced down the side of her body and onto mine before two fingers planted themselves over my lips, hushing me.

"You just do as I say and it'll all be worth it." She said confidently.

I pushed her fingers away, and retorted, "Easy for you to say."

She quickly sat up and repositioned herself with her toes in front of me. Her long elegant toes hovered above my face for a moment as though to tease me.

"You talk too much." She commented before gently mashing her toes into my face and mouth.

Their warm sensation was greeted by my tongue as I inhaled her wonderful scent. It was heaven. And just as I thought it couldn't get any better, her other toes found their mark, slipping below my waistline. With ease her toes, gripped my member and began stroking up and down, pleasuring my shaft. I ran my hands across the tops of her toes as they worked to please.

Pleasure jolted through my body and I began to hump instinctively. After only a couple of satisfying moments, I painted Mikayla's toes in white. She milked me dry with several extra strokes before freeing my face. I was in ecstasy. Mikayla giggled at my face.

"That's right footboy. Do as your told."

I didn't want to argue, and instead closed my eyes, soaking in the moment of bliss.
End Notes:
Please Review! Thanks!
Chapter 17: The Truth Hurts by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
This is nearing the end. Hope this chapter fills in some of the gaps. Looking forward to your thoughts and reviews. Enjoy!

*****
Thirty minutes had passed before the doctor finally arrived. We both heard his car pull up so I immediately ran to greet him at the front door. As expected, several knocks sounded from the door as I approached the entrance. My hand turned the knob and I was greeted by a middle-aged man with blonde hair. He was tall, much taller than I. I estimated he was probably around 6'6''. He smiled and greeted me.

"Hey there, I'm Dr. Biggs. Mikayla around?"
He asked peering around.

"She's in the barn. Follow me." I replied, turning to walk out the back.

When we finally approached the barn, he put a hand on my shoulder to stop me from reaching out for the door. I turn round and gave him a confused look.

"You mind if I just have a moment with Mikayla? Patient confidentiality stuff. It'll only be for a few minutes then I'll come and get you." He said sincerely.

"Uh sure. I'll be inside then." I lied.

I pretended to walk back to the house until he entered and then quickly ran back to the side of the barn, taking light steps to avoid making noise. With my ear against the door, I eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Holy shit, Mikayla! How much of that shit did you take? I told you small doses and to avoid exactly this. What the hell were you thinking?" He shot into her, clearly angry.

"Hey," Mikayla began, "its not my fault. That stuff is addicting. My cravings have been growing everyday. Sorry I had a moment of weakness."

"Addicting?! If you didn't start taking so damn much, you would be fine. Is there even any left?" He asked, clearly irritated with Mikayla's poor decisions.

"Not really, I was going to ask you for more."

"More? There's no way. I don't care how much you pay if you're going to abuse it like this. You're just going to have to deal with the shrinking withdrawals." Dr. Biggs scolded her.

"No!" Mikayla screamed. "You better get me some or else."

"Or else what? I'm not bargaining with an addict. You have nothing to bargain with anyways. I'm sorry Mikayla, but I think our business is finished." He concluded.

I heard footsteps approaching the door when suddenly Mikayla let out a feral cry. I shuddered in fear as the sound of a struggle came from within. Grunts and muffled cries came from the man, provoking me to take action. Unfortunately just before I could intervene, a loud bang came from above and I looked up to see Dr. Biggs thrown out of the barn window, crashing to the ground. I raced to his side unsure if he was conscious.

The barn door burst open and Mikayla soon followed, her eyes dead-set on the crippled doctor. I stood up to plead with her, but my words never interrupted her malicious gaze. She lifted a foot a stepped unforgivingly onto the doctors neck, slowly applying more and more pressure. He fought, attempting to reduce the pressure on his breathing passage, but his reddening face showed a lack of success.

"So doc, I think right now my bargaining chip is your life. What's it gonna be?" She questioned.

I couldn't believe her...she was going to kill a man for some drugs. Luckily the doctor gave in, pulling a large bottle from his pocket and tossing it to the ground. Mikayla lifted her foot immediately and grabbed the bottle.

"Thank you. And don't ever cross me again or I may take all of these and come find you." She said to the doctor who was still coughing and sucking for air while massaging his throat.

He slowly got to his feet and began walking to his car. I pretended to help the towering man as he stumbled back. I leaned in closer to speak with him.

"Hey what are some of the side effects of those drugs? Can she die?" I asked, wanting to prevent any harm to Mikayla.

"No, nothing like that. It can just cause severe mood swings. Aggression, sexual desire, depression. It's a little unpredictable. You need to make sure she stops though. I've never seen anyone take that much and she just about killed me for it." He instructed, looking over his shoulder angrily.

I stopped in my tracks and watched as the doctor hobbled into his car before putting it into gear as quick as possible. In a few short moments, everything had clicked and I had no idea how to proceed with Mikayla. She was addicted to growing pills and I needed to confront her before things got out of hand.

Taking a moment to build some courage, I eventually turned around to find Mikayla staring at the pill bottle which was clutched firmly in her enormous hands. I slowly neared her before reaching up to tap her on her hip. Her eyes shifted over, looking directly at me.

"Hey. I want you to know I'm here for you but I need to know a little more about this pill and what's been going on." I told her honestly.

She looked at me sternly and then began to explain, "I was always a tall girl growing up and I have to say I absolutely loved it. So much so I always wanted to be the tallest person wherever I went. A year ago I had the opportunity to make that a reality. I met a researcher at a bar, who after I told him that, said he could make it happen. I started small, and I took light dosages for a awhile. But my cravings desired more as time went on. Right around the time I met you was when I started to fulfill those cravings. I have to take one pill to maintain my height, and any more makes me grow, and any less reduces me closer to my original height. I. NEVER. WANT. THAT." She admitted. "I also found out there was a fetish for tall woman and things just sort of worked out. I made enough money to fuel my expensive craving to be taller."

I was stunned and left unsure of what else to say. In fact we both remained silent until Mikayla turned and walked back to the barn, shutting the door behind her. I figured she needed some time as well as I to process everything, so I figured I'd make us some food and get myself situated at the new place. I wasn't sure how long I'd be here.

---

I brought Mikayla a couple plates of food to accommodate her enhanced appetite. She gladly took both, quickly devouring the food from each. She had set up several lamps throughout the barn, giving it a dim but romantic lighting. We didn't say much but she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my cheek to show her gratitude.

"You gonna sleep in here with me tonight, maybe keep me warm?" She asked, partially joking.

"Sure. I'll do my best, although not sure how I'll keep you warm being you're over twice my height." I replied.

"Well at the very least you can keep my feet warm." She said smiling. "In fact I'm going to go to bed now and get some rest. I need to fix the barn up a bit since I'm going to be sleeping here and all."

She placed both plates on a nearby table before scurrying under some blankets. She patted the spot next to her, implying a spot for me. I darted to each of the lamps, turning them off one by one until the barn was dark. I took note of the pill bottle, which was set on a banister above the last lamp. Carefully I climbed onto the hay bales next to Mikayla and wrapped an arm around her hip, spooning her large bosom with my head in her lower back and my feet touching just below her knees. She was significantly wider at the hips than me, making it rather uncomfortable. Mikayla must have sensed my discomfort and flipped around, facing me.

"I'll spoon you instead." She offered, pulling me in closer.

My head was shoved between her massive cleavage, partially suffocating me. I managed to find a nice pocket of air as she made herself comfortable. Soon she was asleep, leaving an opportunity to do what was necessary. As calmly and gently as I could, I maneuvered out of Mikayla's grasp and off of the hay bale. Quietly I tiptoed through the barn, making my way to growth pills I had spotted earlier. They were far too high for me to easily reach and I was going to need something long to get them down. A broom was nestled in the far corner, and I figured that was about as good as it was going to get. I snatched it from the corner and quickly made my way back to to the pills. Reaching onto my tippy toes I extended the broom as far as it could go when I unexpectedly knocked into them, sending them flying. I desperately reached out to grab the bottle but failed to catch it as it smashed into the ground. The noise made me cringe, and I quickly got up to see if Mikayla had woken.

She was groggily waking, rolling to her side and rubbing her eyes. I eyed the bottle near my feet, hoping she didn't see what I was doing.

"Why are you up, Matt?" She asked half asleep.

I thought quick, "Oh I had to go to the bathroom and when I was getting back into bed, I tripped on a broom. Sorry to wake you."

"That's okay. Since you're up, can you warm my feet up like you said you would? That'll help me get back to sleep." She suggested while rolling back to her side.

"Sure. Let me get comfortable." I replied while bending over to grab the pills.

Once I was at the foot of her make shift bed, I slid the pills into a crack between a couple bales. That was going to have to do for now so I didn't raise any more suspicion. I took my place at the foot of the bed and situated myself near her foot under the blankets. Feeling my presence, Mikayla's foot extended out slightly making contact with my body. Surprisingly her foot didn't feel that cold against my skin and in fact it seemed almost hot. Her toes snuck into my waistband, allowing more room for the rest of her foot. I about jumped as her long toes rested over my flaccid member. I kissed her heel a couple times, provoking a response. She playfully squeezed her toes together, gripping my entire package. It wasn't long before it was completely stiff and at full attention, but Mikayla ignored my desires, leaving it erect between two still toes. The bizarre torture kept me awake for what seemed like forever as she periodically squeezed her toes together. I fought the urge to hump her foot, managing to contain myself. Soon after I fell asleep clutching her foot as though spooning it.

---

The sleep lasted a short while when all of the sudden the barn door exploded inwards, sending splinters everywhere. Before either of us could react, a group of armed men stormed in, shooting large nets. With the first shot, I was swiftly wrapped up tight and unable to do much. Mikayla last slightly longer, taking several nets to the body before finally going down. As we stared at the masked men, a familiar figure entered.

Dr. Biggs approached the two of us and specifically looked to Mikayla, "I can't have you exposing my work and endangering it's progress. And I certainly can't have you endangering my life. Unfortunately I have to put an end to the both of you...this little experiment went too far."

He took several steps up to her, leaving me still at the foot of the bed. While he was distracted with Mikayla, I slid my hands behind my back between the bales of hay and grabbed the bottle from earlier. As discreetly as I could, I slid it through the net and into my pocket.

"So here's what's going to happen, " he continued. "I'm going to secure you two and take you to a discreet location. I'm going to run a few more tests to analyze your body and then terminate the both of you. Seem good?...Alright boys, load em up!"

We were both put in heavy metal restraints around our wrists and ankles which were then secured to a waist band. Mikayla was lifted by several men and placed into the back of a large semi truck, followed by me. I was tossed in carelessly, slamming my head against the metal ground. I watched in horror as the doors quickly shut behind us, leaving us in darkness.

I wiggled my way over to Mikayla, who was beginning to sob. "Mikayla are you okay?"

"Matt I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. Now you're going to die and I'm going to die. I'm so sorry." She began, hardly able to control her thoughts.

"Mikayla, calm down. I have an idea." I said optimistically, inching my way up to her.

Although still trapped in a net and restraints, I managed to get me waist near Mikayla's head and reached into my pocket. I was barely able to open it, but struggled enough to pop the lid open spilling the contents onto the ground.

"I grabbed the pills. Eat a bunch of them, but not too much, or otherwise the world is gonna see us. Hopefully the growing breaks you out. That's the only plan I got." I told her.

Her sobs became more and more silent as she began downing the pills clumps at a time. I actually had a good feeling about my plan and watched in hope as Mikayla ate what she could. She finally turned over after having a good portion of what was spilled.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"I'm starting to get a little dizzy and I'm feeling a bit nauseous. Oh shit...I can feel the pains."

She began to whimper as the effects took place. Her body twisted and turned, signaling her growth was eminent. After several moments, I could see her silhouette grow and begin to push into me. The restraints began to creak as the pressure from within built, until finally.

SNAP. TEAR. RIP.

Each of the items binding her exploded off her body, clanging to the ground. Her body continued to grow, and I was soon shoved against the wall to make way for her expanding body. A couple stressful minutes passed when finally it all stopped. Mikayla repositioned herself, allowing me room to breathe.

"Oh my god, Matt! You're a fucking genius. Let me get those."

She fiddle with my restraints, breaking them like tooth picks and easily shredding the net away from me. I couldn't see much, but didn't need to as Mikayla planted a kiss across my face. She was fucking huge. Her lips alone took up half my face and I laid there in shock as she pecked my face several times.

The truck suddenly shift onto a bumpy road. It was likely that we were almost to our destination. Mikayla had her legs bent and feet planted firmly on the door. We were going to have to fight our way out if we wanted to live. As we laid there breathing heavily, voices sounded from outside.

"I'll be in the lab. Just haul her into the warehouse door over there and I'll take care of the rest." The doctor directed.

A couple of the men chatted for several minutes while unloading a bunch of gear. We sat patiently when the sound of lock came from the door. This was it.

The doors opened widely and Mikayla didn't hesitate to waste time, immediately springing a foot forward and connecting with an unsuspecting victim, sending him flying backward. Her other foot quickly found its mark, kicking side ways into the side of another guard. The impact smashed him against another guard, knocking them to the ground and giving her time to get out. By the time the others saw what happened, they were a short distance away carrying a large box. I watched as Mikayla stood to her full height (which I quickly estimated to be around 30 feet), striking fear into anyone that saw her. The last two guards made a brace dash for their guns, which were visibly against the side of the truck. Just before they made it Mikayla snatched one in each hand like dolls and lifted them in front of her face. Each coward, not wanting to face the giantess when she abruptly smashed them together, knocking both out cold.

As Mikayla turned to face me again, I noticed a fallen guard reaching for his gun on the ground. Heroically I raced over and fought desperately to prevent him from firing a shot. The short struggle ended as he bashed the gun across the side of my face, sending me to the ground. With our positions reversed he vindictively wailed, striking my head a couple times when Mikayla struck her blow, kicking him off me about 10 feet back. He coughed several times attempting to catch his breath.

"No one hits my boyfriend. No one." She spoke down at him firmly.

Her words were cold and I knew the medication was making her wildly unpredictable. She lifted a foot and set it on his body, slowly increasing the pressure. Muffled cries and screams came from underfoot but all she did was smile until one final CRUNCH. I cringed as she removed her foot from the unidentifiable body.

Un-phased, she proceeded to the lab ahead. Wiping the blood away from my face, I slowly stood before running after her, hoping to stop the next massacre. Each step seemed like 10 of mine and I was already struggling to stay standing from the heavy blows to my head. I was lagging behind but she would eventually stop at the door of the warehouse, hiding against the side as the doctor approached the entrance.

Completely unaware, he scribbled onto his clipboard without looking up to see the horror scene. When he finally stepped outside he looked up and squinted, gazing out at the fallen guards sprawled everywhere with me bloody and walking to the door. His eyes widened in fear and in a timely fashion Mikayla called out to him from above, her head still several feet above the roof.

"Well hello doctor."
Chapter 18: The Amazonian Effect by SoleWriter
TN

Dr. Biggs turned to see the giantess before him, causing him to drop his clipboard and stumble back in the process. The look of his face was a mixture of fear, surprise and cowardness. He continued taking steps back, creating some distance between himself and the towering Mikayla. She took a giant stride towards him, immediately closing the gap. It didn't settle well with him, as he instantly began to run. He didn't make it very far before Mikayla kicked a foot out, smashing him into the ground. He tried to recover, but found his leg trapped between her toes. She snickered as he desperately tried to free himself while she slowly dragged him closer and closer.

"Couple of things doc: I want any pills you have left and then I want you to apologize to Matt. He never did a thing to you." She told him.

"Well I'm sorry to say I will be doing neither. I don't have any more pills and it would take some time to make another batch. And I'm definitely not apologizing to Matt. In fact..." His words silenced as he reached into his waistband, pulling a gun free.

I didn't have time to react before the first shot was fired. All I could do was close my eyes as the shot rang out, hoping it wouldn't hit. I could feel the bullet wiz my my head, forcing my body to flinch and duck down. Mikayla acted and was quick to kick away the gun before slamming a foot onto his arm, surely crushing it underneath. He screamed out in pain as the giantess continued to press down.

"Goodbye Dr. Biggs."

Her words were unsympathetic and paired with a hate that fueled her rage. It was the last straw. She lifted a foot high above his mangled body and stomp with a force that shook the ground. The impact immediately flattened the doctors body whose legs jolted for moment before going limp. I stood in shock, realizing it was over. All of it. Her growth, the kidnapping, and all our other problems were gone.

I ran to Mikayla and wrapped my arms around her shin, squeezing tightly. She bent over and gently grasped my waist and brought me to her face. She puckered her lips and gave me another giant kiss, engulfing the majority of my face and smothering me onto her soft luscious lips.

"Thanks Matt. We made it because of you. My hero." She praised, while rubbing me against her cheek.

---

Mikayla washed her dirtied appendages using the large silos of rainwater. It had been a long grueling night, and yet there was something nice about sitting under the moonlight in a large empty field with a giant girlfriend. Mikayla took a seat next to me and we stared out into the hills.

"You know Matt, without the pills, I'm gonna go back to my original height. Is there anything you wanted to do while I'm a real-life giantess?" She asked, laughing.

There was on thing in particular that I had always dreamed of. "Uhhh sure. Will you step on me? Not fully of course." I said with a bit of embarrassment.

"I don't mind that at all. I like men at my feet." She joked as she stood back to her full height.

It was mesmerizing, sitting at the base of her foot looking straight up to see a statue sized woman. Her foot suddenly block the view between us and descended very slowly. Her warm sole pressed into my body, surrounding me like a blanket. Her padded flesh molded to my body, hugging me tight. I kissed her endless sole while she continued to press down. After a few moments, I was immobilized, my face buried into her skin with my limbs pinned to the ground.

Her toes shifted downward, allowing me a pocket of air to breath into. They spread apart and then pinched back together with my face in between. She wiggled my head back and forth, teasing me.

"Oh has my little Matt been a bad boy? I might just have to crush you." She said, snapping right back into her ability to role play. Although this time she actually could crush me.

For several minutes, she toyed with me underfoot. My libido was at its highest and I humped wildly into the sole of her foot. Meanwhile, Mikayla was fondling her own breast, creating her own stimulation when she suddenly lifted her foot. Her hand swooped down and aggressively picked me up before redirecting to her own pleasure regions. I watched in anticipation as I approached her vagina. Mikayla was still clutching her breast and looking down at me.

"I've always wanted to do this." She admitted.

Unexpectedly I was inverted and pushed feet first into her wet crotch. They slid with ease, enveloping my legs more and more until finally ending at my belly button. She aggressively pinched my upper body before rhythmically pushing and pulling to pleasure herself. By body shook violently for several moments, but it didn't take long before she orgasmed, covering me in her juices. She slowly crouched down until making her way onto her knees and then onto her back. Her fingers maneuvered me just below her breasts where I laid as we both stared up at the sky.

Her breathing lifted my body up and down as her lungs filled and exhaled air. She ran a finger along my body before setting it on my head and gently patting it.

"I'm going to miss this. Thanks for always be there, Matt. I love you." She said, filling my heart with glee.

"I love you too."

We both laid in silence before finally falling asleep, knowing things would slowly change. Hopefully it was changing for the better.

---

3 months later

---

Mikayla seductively entered the room in black lingerie. Her fit body with tanned skin would get anybody aroused. And on top of that she was a 6'4'' goddess. Not quite that amazon I had met originally but still smoking hot. She neared the bed, placing a hand on my bare chest pushing me onto my back. Her legs followed as she crouched over my lap.

"You want me Matt?" She whispered.

I leaned forward a gently teethed her nipple. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed harder. I paused for a moment, looking up at her, and reached into the side of my pocket.

"I have something for you."

"What's that?" She asked curiously.

I pulled out several small pills. She eyed them intently before her eyes opened wide.

"Oh my god, are those...?" She asked, taking them from my hand.

"Yes." I confirmed. "Yes they are."

She excitedly threw them in her mouth and swallowed. She began to laugh uncontrollably before leaning in for a deep kiss. We rolled around in bed for as long as we could waiting for the amazonian effect.
End Notes:
Thank you to those who read and reviewed during this process. And that concludes this story!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4903