Carnal by Xxana
Summary:

Faye discovers a flyer for Cherry, a local adult store that transforms men into female sex toys.


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 28013 Read: 133514 Published: January 31 2015 Updated: May 06 2015
Story Notes:

Don't miss out on my other stories (after reading this one).

Seriously, thank me later

-Xxana

1. Faye Rising by Xxana

2. Cherry by Xxana

3. Sensually Sized by Xxana

4. Red Haze by Xxana

5. Steamy by Xxana

6. A Lil' Booty by Xxana

7. Exchange Play by Xxana

8. While Fate Sleeps by Xxana

9. Poached by Xxana

10. Delicious 'till the End by Xxana

11. Lion's Den by Xxana

12. Lollipops by Xxana

13. Candy Pockets by Xxana

14. Sticky Pink by Xxana

15. Timely Preparation by Xxana

16. Spelunking by Xxana

17. Down Under by Xxana

Faye Rising by Xxana

Eli shoved her down against the bed. Her body fell hard, cushioned by the mattress as her torso landed. He pressed his hand to her back, palm resting between retracted shoulder blades. Her elbows spread and bent, her hands were spread in attempt to keep her head from pressing into the deep red blanket. Eli reached down and seized her wrists and twisted them back, aligning them in tandem behind the small of her back. She grunted, her face now twisted sideways to breathe, pointed to face the foot of the bed. Grinning, Eli watched her. Faye's long red hair normally graced her mid back, low enough to cover her now absent brazier straps. Now it draped around her face and shoulders, a curtain that hid her features. Eli chuckled as she tried to blow away from her nose. He took his left hand and encircled both her wrists, squeezing tight as he slammed on a pair of tiger print handcuffs.

'Good girl.' he teased.

He was going to fuck her tight little asshole, and Faye knew it. Eli reached down with a now idle hand. He slid it along her neck and stroked her upright cheek fondly. She exhaled deeply through her nostrils, warm breath surrounding Eli's outstretched fingers. His other palm dove under chest, and he searched out her breast. He took the soft flesh into his hands and squeezed gently. With two fingers, entrenched beneath the weight of her torso, he worked her nipple between their length. The soft mounds tensed with the stimulation and her body quivered. Eli used his palm to take a full grip, clenching the entirety of her breast, pumping slowly to arouse her. He fluidly shifted between her teat and their mounts, her growing pleasure evident with each deep breath. Satisfied that her nipples had become stiffened, he withdrew his hands despite her moaning protest. He returned a palm to her back, pressing her down once more, forcing out her breath and stifling another sigh. In slow motions, he traced down her spine until he reached her dimple, the uppermost border of two protruding cheeks that shielded her pleasure. As with her breasts, he took each into a full grip and parted, allowing Faye to feel his growing erection on her perineum. She was completely naked, but Eli still wore jeans, socks and shirt long strewn closer to the door. Nevertheless, denim only poorly stifled his tented member as it throbbed behind the metallic zipper. The top button popped open unintentionally, a kind stroke as Eli had no intention of removing his hands from Faye's ass. He let his fingers slide down, groping each cheek tenderly, before bringing his right hand mid-line and pressing. Immediately he recognized her womanhood, the silky dew a clear mixture that he worked between finger tips. Familiar territory as it was, he let them dance along the lips and part the folds, gliding along the pink mucosa and inwards. Her body went tense as they penetrated, Eli only stiffened further. His zipper casually lowering, an attempt to bring along the inevitable. His cock always was impatient, and he shifted his leg to let his pants fall down towards his ankles. Faye began to moan, his hands knowingly working themselves in and out, the rhythm of his thrusts was that of the skilled carpenter with his nail. Deeper they worked as he finally finished undressing. His member lay against her ass, continuously filling with blood, drove on by a carnal heart.

Her back arched, an attempt to slide him even deeper. The handcuffs dented her skin as Faye attempted the maneuver. Eli only hastened his pace, her liquids coating his knuckles and palms, even dripping to his wrists. She was close to climaxing, he realized. Lucky women, one third the work, three times the pleasure. Faye was almost bouncing with each thrust, timing each breath with the beat as his fingers collided with her pocketed fornix. He began to twist his fingers with each motion and she yelped, before quickly resuming her pace. Faye's ass was hot and moist, and his pre-ejaculate began to form a thin stream along her left cheek. Eli worked to finish her off, it was always easier to enter that sheltered posterior hole with Faye relaxed. Besides, the lubrication would only aid his imposition. And fuck her he would. He thrust faster, knuckles slamming into her vulva. Her breath ragged, chest heaving, back arched, Faye began to spasm. Red hair glistened as her neck thrust upwards, craning away from the bed. Even her ass tensed, and Eli only grew more aroused as she watched her pleasure surmount. He began to slow his pace, letting her regain her breath. If she had been wet before, she was now drenched, and small beads of her thick lubricant took their reach towards his elbow.

'Good girl.' he repeated. 'Now its my turn.'

Faye's breath was hot. The sweat on her face an odd mix of heat and cool as the fan above her wicked it away. Her hair only made it harder to breathe, but she didn't mind, casually blowing it away with a forced spurt. It coursed backward to land on her shoulder, allowing her an avenue to inhale. Her body was still electric. Her clitoris was alight. She tried to calm herself, but still felt the wave as it reached her fingers. The handcuffs that restrained them almost seemed to vibrate. They were cold, and confining. Eli leaned forward onto her, forcing her to exhale, metal jutting into her wrists as he finished fucking her with his fingers. She could feel him smearing her own lubrication along her outer lips and thighs. It too was cold, a juxtapose to the warmth that sweltered within her body. Her muscles ached to be freed, but held down as she was, she merely struggled. He was going to take her ass now, not that she had a choice in the matter. Eli loved to fuck her there, almost as she wanted him inside her. His cock was still throbbing against her ass, and she could feel his pulse as it bobbed quietly, slowly growing to a full length splayed against the flesh of her buttocks. The sensation reached her nipples, its last vestige before slowly dimming away. Not that the arousal left, it was as if the static was dissipating but her hunger renewed. She wiggled her ass playfully, letting his cock slide back and forth and smear itself along her ass cheeks. Eli's finger's slowly retreated from her pussy, leaving her with the sensation of emptiness within her pelvis. She wanted it back, again and again. Faye knew she wouldn't be waiting long. His hands fell from beneath her legs, and slid backwards, leaving a cold trail of moisture along her perineum. Thumb and fingers separated her mounds, exposing her to the circulating air within the room. Faye tensed her asshole, then tried to relax. Looking in the bedroom mirror nearby, she watched as the wrinkles tightened and relaxed. Eli was grinning, focused intently on her puckering flesh, one hand separating her and the other diving towards her tight entrance. Faye exhaled once more and closed her eyes, anticipating the damp wetness that coated his fingertips. Instead, she was greeted with a distinctly warm pad, moist but soft against her ass. Her eyes snapped open, and Eli was squatted down behind, red tongue lapping against her bum. Playfully he encircled her rim, and her eyes closed once more, trying desperately to catch each sensation. Completing a full circle, he bit down hard and Faye gasped. Her buttocks felt hotwired to her clit, and it once again alighted. She felt her arousal building once more, growing with each stroke of his tongue as it spiraled closer and closer to her anus. He had never done this before, and she couldn't stop her growing excitement. Breaths returning to an enhanced depth, Faye struggled to contain herself. She tried to reach backwards and just slam his mouth towards her asshole. Despite her intent, her hands remained affixed, her wrists only reminded of their bondage by the bite of the metal that surrounded them. Her patience couldn't wait, and his every stroke, every breath on her ass tested her resolve. He bit down, harder this time and Faye almost screamed. He wouldn't even have to reach her asshole, she was going to come again before that. Even still, she wanted him to finish her there. She wanted to feel his tongue, broad and flat, lapping against her asshole and diving within. Coating his taste buds in her sweat and her excretions, he wanted him to have it all, to lick her clean as she came, again and again.

Her fantasy was soon answered as his spiral closed tighter, his tongue settling to a halt, before lowering itself along her crack to slip along her asshole. It left a trail of cool saliva as it passed, and she felt her asshole tense again. Eli's tongue then returned, dipping itself inwards, prodding her asshole to open. Faye complied and he entered. The sensation so different from that within her pussy, but so satisfying. The thought of his mouth against her ass was so raw, so kinky, so... so... she just wanted to scream! Just as within her vagina, he penetrated her rhythmically. She felt her clamped sphincter relaxing as Eli worked himself within her. She could only imagine what he was smelling, what he was tasting. Somehow, even that made her want him more, deeper. Faye arched back again, and her buttocks lifted to surround his nostrils. He exhaled sharply before taking a labored breath in. And then her ass began to vibrate. From within her, his tongue was pulsating, each movement amplified. He was humming! Each crescendo caused her pelvis to yearn, to ache to be filled. She was so close to finishing again, her back no longer arching intentionally, instead fueled by a hormonal rage. Faye gasped, she moaned, she cried out. Her breasts compressed to the blanket, her neck craned once more, her bonds threatening to crush her wrists. She peaked. As if complying with the tension that attempted to smother her, even her ass tightened, clamping itself on his tongue, each contraction squeezing it harder and harder as Eli held it within her. His humming had ceased, but she wouldn't have cared. Her body had a mind of its own; the vibrations within drowning out any external source. Still, for as fast as it had overtaken her, it began to subside once more. She let it fade, there was no point in holding too tight. Faye hoped he would continue, succeed his tongue with his shaft, and let her summit once more.

Eli could taste her on his lips. Pungent but sweet, the flavors of her ass were not unpleasant. He could feel the base of his tongue aching. Forcing it within Faye had strained the slender muscle, but she had loved it. He could still feel her constriction around him; his cock was envious. It pounded and throbbed, wanting its own release. Eli would be happy to oblige. Faye's asshole had been stretched slightly, now openly awaiting his member. The petite wrinkled folds had been parted to accommodate, and glistened with his saliva. Warm and inviting, he watched her body settle from its wracked pose. She was still laying on her chest, and it heaved. He reached his hand to her hips and brushed them lightly, calming his beautiful prize. The pulsation of his cock continued, and as he stood tall, he knew she would feel it against her thigh and her ass. As he rose, he pressed himself forward, leaning in, letting his hand rest against her bonded wrists. She was forced down tight under his grip and he took his opposite palm to his shaft. Aligning himself with her anus, he pressed forwards, letting his head pop firmly inside. The rim engulfed it greedily, and he advanced. Her anal walls slid over him, his shaft disappearing within her constricting embrace. Engorged as he was, he felt himself throb within the tight cavity. The further he dove, the wider her asshole spread, until his full length was plunged into her. Eli was still leaning forward, allowing gravity to force himself as far as she could take. Faye moaned, deep yet feminine. Her perfume mingled with the sweat of her naked back, flitting to his nostrils. He began to thrust, careful and slow motions that worked against the suction of the bulging anal canal. Eli didn't want to hurt her, and he knew that despite his efforts, she would still be poorly lubricated. Even with gentle movements, he knew he would finish. Faye unwittingly worked her pelvis against him once more, even constricting herself onto him, enhancing his pleasure. Her practice on his tongue payed itself twofold, as her body urged him upwards with practiced maneuvers. Eli let himself build, and he knew that he would fill her soon. His cock wanted to explode, wanted to fill her with its white, smooth load. He watched Faye, watched her tension grow a third time. Watching the girl was a wonder, every time her arousal grew, his own tried to match her pace. It was reflected in his shaft, full and stiff, he couldn't slow himself if he tried. His hand reached to her clit, still wet with a never abating flow of vaginal lubricant, and worked in small circles. Her moans turned to gasps, terse staccato breaths that lifted her off the bed in small hops. Eli leaned in fully, allowing his mass to force her spread to her maximum. With his cock buried deep in her rectum, he grabbed her hips and lifted, arched pelvis somehow forced even closer, and came. He felt the release immediately. Gushing from his tip, it filled her with salted vigor. Eli felt himself continue to thrust, each time ejaculating further warmth into Faye. Delaying his orgasm only served to increase his volume. It continued for several more thrusts before finally waning, allowing his legs to break their stiff posture and right himself above her. Fresh lubrication now within, and blood returning upwards from his shaft, he exited far more easily than he entered. His head was coated in a mixture of tinged translucent fluid, his own blended with that from her ass, and it dripped to the floor of the bedroom. He reached for a small towel to clean himself before refocusing his attention on Faye. The girl still writhed against the bedside. Her body clearly at war with her bonds, he casually unlock the cuffs and she flung them off. Deliberate, yet impossible to fight, she shivered with an intensity as she brought her legs up and curled onto the bed. Taking the red blanket over herself, she rolled onto her side. Watching her pleasured struggle, Eli smiled. He jumped sideways, landing semi prone beside her. Draping his arm over the beautiful woman, he pulled her in close. Her head turned upwards to face his own, matching his smile with a toothy grin.

'Good girl.' Eli repeated, bringing her into a tight embrace.

 

Cherry by Xxana

Faye poured herself a cup of coffee. Deep black and steaming, she rested it on the counter. Reaching for the fridge handle, she opened it wide and snatched the carton of milk. Prodding open the tip, she poured a dollop into the mug. After returning it and closing the door, she took the handle and brought her morning delight to the kitchen table. Sitting on a comfortable wooden seat, Faye sipped happily. She looked at the stack of mail in front of her. Sifting through it, she discarded several fliers and coupons, kept a bill to the side, and then happened on a curious new arrival. The laminated pamphlet was addressed to her, and it was from a shop she had never heard of. Adorning the front was a neon red fruit, and the stylized wording 'Cherry'. Flipping it open, it wasn't what she expected. An adult store. It wasn't advertising stamina enhancements or your typical array of sexual implements. Instead, written in calligraphy, it said 'Personalized implements for her, let him fulfill your wildest fantasy.' Cryptic yet simplistic. She figured it was worth looking into. After all, Eli had insisted they try using toys. Faye had never been sure, it felt impersonal, especially when he could do for her exactly what she wanted. She took another sip, piping hot liquid welcome in her mouth, and swallowed. Reaching for her iPad, she popped open the browser and searched the name and address. The results included a ton of reviews, all from female clients, but the store's personal website was less than helpful. Turning instead to the reviews, she began to read.

'Went to Cherry with my boyfriend and now he's in my drawer. Literally! I can't wait to use him every day after work! 10/10!'

'I loved their candy array, and just couldn't help myself. I can't decide when to actually eat him though, gah!'

'My guy friends all laugh that women don't need a man, just a nice black dildo to play with. But you know what's better... both.'

'I still don't know how they size them so perfectly. I mean, he just fits. Like fits exactly! I'm thinking of going on a few more dates so I can try to make a collection.'

Still a bit perplexed, Faye read on, page after page. She was starting to get the jist. Apparently, this Cherry shop could turn guys into sex toys. Dildos, anal beads, plugs, candy, or even jewelry. Just reading about it made her horny. Eli would be out for quite a while, but she almost felt like she was plotting against him just reading this stuff. Or maybe he'd like it? Faye wasn't sure. I mean, being turned into her personal sex-toy-slave thingy? She wondered what she would even get. Her mind drifted to him, licking her asshole the night before. Faye knew she was getting aroused, and her panties were slowly beginning to moisten along her thigh. She could change them later, what harm was a little research now? Turning back to the reviews, she began to compare them vs images of sexual implements. Each one became a fantasy. Eli could be a little dildo, lubed up and forced into her dripping pussy for as long as she liked. She could get him to wiggle inside like a good vibrator, even squeeze him if he wasn't struggling. It was exciting, wicked and cruel, but so hot. Or maybe he'd prefer to be in her ass. Faye licked her lips absentmindedly. He could be a little bead, and she could just pop him in before work. He'd get to wait in her bowel, squished by her walls, slowly covered in all her excretions and excrement all day. She could play with herself, let her fingers roll the bead inside of her through her vaginal wall. He would roll around, squished into her shit as she fucked herself, coated in all her contents inside a dark, enveloping tunnel. Helplessly swallowed by her ass until she had her next bowel movement. She wanted him to struggle in his bead too, wanted him to be a good little pet and stimulate her anus as it feasted. But that barely broke the surface. One girl said that she had her ex turned into a piece of furniture. Apparently he was now inside her living room, disguised inside a chair. Fully plush and comfortable, she even had it fitted so that when she removed the top cushion, she could ride his cock underneath and fuck herself while watching TV. Faye wondered if Eli would want to be a life sized doll, one she could just keep in her closet until a whim struck her and she decided to bring him out. He would have to be adjustable of course, so that she could pleasure herself in a variety of ways. The idea felt kinda similar to bondage, but way more sexy. He would only do what she wanted, and the pleasure was all hers. He could be Faye's personal plaything. He could be a lollipop, or bubble gum, or a brownie, just a helpless dessert for after lunch. Faye realized she was playing with herself. Hand running along her clitoris, the thought passed and she continued fantasizing.

How could she choose? Would he even want to? She didn't feel guilty. If he wanted to be her toy, why not let him? Not that she couldn't try to convince him. If he declined... no, he wouldn't. She was sure he'd want to try it. Well, perhaps 'try' wasn't the right phrasing. The reviews implied it was quite permanent, that the toys and their contents were legal property of their owners. She loved the entire idea. So wrong, and yet perfectly right. Faye tried to make a decision. She wanted him to struggle inside her, she wanted to be able to tease him and make him please her. She wanted him to know that he was her toy, and that she was his owner. Yet, that would make it all the harder to convince Eli. He probably didn't want to be smothered inside her, pleasing her at her every whim, left in the bedside drawer or on a shelf once she was satisfied. Faye hoped she could convince him that it would be intimate and sexy. That he would get to have his way inside her every day and night. Like a dirty little secret for them to share. Even the idea of deceiving him made her horny. If he did end up inside a toy, she intended to use him plenty, but in whatever way she wanted. He would get to be inside her, and would wait patiently in her top shelf, buried under her panties until she returned. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of him trying to escape while he was forced inside her again and again. It would feel wonderful, her body compressing him and working him. She felt ecstatic, could almost feel him down there wiggling. Faye fought to contain her excitement, but it wasn't much use. Instead, she channeled her zeal and began to scour the reviews, comparing images and sizes of different toys, knowing that she only had one chance to make the right choice. Assuming he said yes, he was going to be hers, and she intended to keep him for a long time.

She picked up her phone and dialed.

'Hi! Thanks for calling Cherry. This is Candy.' a musical voice answered.

'Hi Candy. My name is Faye. I just heard about the shop.'

'No problem, what can I do to help?'

'Well, I was really hoping to bring by my boyfriend by later. I'm still having some trouble making up my mind though. He just wants to make me happy.'

'Of course!' Candy chimed. 'We have a lot of options, and can accommodate practically any request. I'd be happy to help you pick something suitable.'

Faye was beaming. She was surprised at how open the woman was. Her enthusiasm only fed Faye's own excitement.

'I'd really like to get something I can use in my pussy and my ass. And I want to be able to tease him. He loves being reminded who's in control.'

'Mhm! Well that's a start, so why don't we walk through a few things. Once you come into the store, we can always chat more and discuss any extra details. First we need to decide what style of device. We have phallic objects, beads, form-fitted enclosures, or more customized shapes. Anything take your fancy?'

'I definitely want him to be able to wiggle inside. I'm having trouble deciding if I want to be able to keep him in me all day, or just use him at home.'

'That's a hard choice, if I do say so myself. Sometimes it's exciting to bring your boyfriend to work or to the gym, but others are more relaxed knowing that he is safe at home. We also offer custom displays so that you can show him off.'

'Like a trophy case?' asked Faye. It sounded incredible. She could keep him on display and show her girlfriends. He could wait patiently while they ogled her pet.

'That's one option. We also provide attachments for bathroom decor, or even kitchen utensils. We're quite flexible in our designs. I'll let you think about it. Beyond general shape, you also need to consider size, color, and contents.'

'Contents?' Faye asked.

'Yup. If you prefer a hollow option, you can still add some restriction by adding items of your choice. Most girls who choose to stuff their toys do it with some kind of fluid. Some also request a capped model to exchange the contents. We can also have your guy bonded inside to make it more challenging for him. And finally, we can offer vibrating or temperature adjusting enhancements.'

'Wow! I really hadn't thought about all that. Is it too weird to say that this makes me really, really...'

'Aroused? Not at all, it's best to make a selection when you are excited. We girls know what we want best when the mood is right.'

Faye shuddered. She really was horny. This woman was so frank about the experience, it was almost refreshing. And they were talking about shrinking her boyfriend and making him into a toy! The girl obviously knew what happened to the guys that came in. It had to be the sexiest, weirdest, most frightening and arousing conversation she had ever had.

'The last thing I'd ask you to consider is sizing options. We can have you sized in store, or you can choose to have it sized to an in-store consultant. Still, we recommend the first option, as having the right fit is important. So we'll see you later today?'

'Yes. Yes, of course. I can't wait.' Faye replied, exasperated.

It would really work. To think that so much went into making a choice. Thank god she had talked to Candy; she would have been missing out on so much if she hadn't. As she ended the call, Faye realized that she had been soaking in her own arousal for far too long. Stripping down, she tossed her drenched panties into the laundry bin and headed to the bathroom for a shower. As the hot water washed over her breasts and back, it was all she could think about. Eli, stuffed inside a dildo, doubling as her hot water knob.

 

Sensually Sized by Xxana

As Faye stepped out of the shower, she heard the outside door slam. Eli must be home. She wrapped a cream towel around her hair and her waist, checked herself in the fogged bathroom mirror, and twisted the bathroom door handle. Opening it just a crack, she called out for him.

'Hey Eli! How was your morning?'

'Meh, fine. I guess. What'cha been up to?'

'Oh you know, girly stuff. I'll be out in a sec.'

Faye dipped out towards the bedroom. From the drawer she pulled out some lingerie. After slipping on silky blue panties and a bra, she concealed them under a red dress. It was bright and flowery, a perfect fit for a date with Eli and a sex shop. She met him in the kitchen where he sat, thumbing the discard pile of mail. The Cherry flier sat nearby, still open. When he grabbed it, he chuckled.

'Well, well, well. What have we been reading?'

'Like I said, girly stuff. I was thinking about last night, and... well... I wanted to maybe try something new.'

'An adult store? Why the heck not, I'm sure that we could find something to whet your appetite.'

'Really? You wanna go?'

'Yea, sure. I think it might be fun. I mean, hell, if anything, I bet we'd find something that would fit in you perfectly.' He winked, Faye grinned.

'Well, this store is special. Apparently they are pretty high-end. They actually let you have everything sized, and will make you toys in practically any way you ask.'

'Really? Damn. That actually sounds hot.'

'It's not exactly what you think. They make toys that you can actually fit inside. And after last night, with you licking and fucking my ass... I just thought it would be so hot to actually shove you inside me. Can you imagine?'

Eli looked stunned. Faye wondered if she was too forward. Maybe she should have tried to trick him into going. She still intended to make him into a her plaything, but she knew from her reading that he actually had to sign up for it. Otherwise, they'd just be turned away once they arrived. She didn't have to tell him what she intended to do with him, she just had to get him to agree to being put inside one of Cherry's toys. After that, she could have him all to herself.

'Wait, so they'll actually put me inside a toy? Like a dildo?'

'Yea, or other things. They'll let you try almost anything. I'd get to have you inside my pussy, and you'd get to watch as you fucked me. I'd get to come all over you while you were in there.'

She watched as his cock stiffened. Perhaps these decisions were best made while in the mood, as Candy suggested.

'And if you're a good boy, maybe I'd stick you up my ass and fuck myself. I'd even let you watch my ass open up before you pleasured it.'

Faye watched him fidget. She knew he was getting more excited. He was rubbing his hands against his inner thigh surreptitiously, trying to conceal himself, but failing miserably.

'I'm in. God, I can't wait to see that tight little ass of yours up close and personal. Did you want to go today?'

Faye smiled again, her eyes practically shone.

'Ooh! You're going to love it!' Faye squealed. She grabbed him and pressed herself tight, burying his face into her chest as he sat. Snatching her keys from the wall, she took him by the hand and dragged him to the door. Eli rolled his eyes at her over enthusiasm. If only he understood her excitement, he might have been more reluctant. Faye drove, fighting the urge to speed as they set off. Eli was quiet in the passenger seat. He was still fiddling with his thigh, fighting to keep a stray erection from tenting the front of his jeans in public. It wasn't long before they parked outside the small shop. A single door with no handle waited beneath a sign that matched the pamphlet. Faye calmed herself, strolled up to the front door as Eli casually joined her, and knocked.

A young woman opened the door. Faye recognized the voice from the phone.

'Hi, I'm Candy. Welcome to Cherry. Come on in!' Her voice was even cheerier in person.

'Hi Candy, I'm Faye. This is Eli, my boyfriend. We talked on the phone this morning.'

'Oh, of course! It's nice to meet you both, let's go inside, I'll get you started.'

They were shown to a front counter. The walls were lined with a variety of implements. Faye began to recognize the designs and names from her internet research. It almost felt silly calling it that, when all she really did was fantasize about sex toys on the internet.

'Alright Faye, so did you both decide what you'd like to go with?' Candy asked.

Faye responded for them. 'I was thinking I'd surprise Eli. But as to our previous discussion, I was thinking that Eli should contribute a bit to the process.'

'What did you have in mind?'

'Well, if you have a private room, I was thinking I might have him add a bit of his own, ahem, flavour.'

'Oh!' Candy said, a look of surprised realization. 'That sounds delightful, and we will be happy to set aside a room. Did you also want to try sizing the product?'

'Yes, I was hoping to have an intimate fit. I think Eli could help me with that as well.' Faye glanced over to him, seductively biting at her lip. She didn't have to feign her desire.

'And that all sounds alright with you Eli?' Candy asked, turning to face him.

'Yea. I'm kind of looking forward to playing inside her ass.' He followed his remark by grabbing her ass and squeezing tightly. Faye quivered. She tried to keep herself calm. Candy just smiled knowingly, and reached down, retrieving a pen and a long piece of paper.

'This is our standard contract. We've decided to let Faye choose the device. Eli, I'll just need you to read this over, sign at the bottom, and we can get started!'

Eli eyed the contract. Faye was nervous, very horny, but nervous. Eli hummed while he read, teasing her with the same tune from the previous night. She watched from his side. The contract outlined the disclosure agreement, return policy, and details as to the ownership of the device. Eli paused as his eyes met the paragraph.

'Ownership agreement. So Faye get's to do whatever she wants with me when I'm shrunk?' he asked.

'Naturally.' chimed Candy. 'It's a formality we are obliged to include. Otherwise the woman would be committing a sexual offense in overpowering you, once you are inside.'

He seemed satisfied. Faye almost thought that Candy was on her side. She read on, trying to remember what she had read in the reviews. The contract didn't mention bringing him back to normal size, or a length of time. Somehow, without including these details, they were left indefinite. Permanent. Faye wondered how many guys had read the same lines without asking about the finer details.

'Looks good.' said Eli, signing below the last paragraph.

Apparently quite a few, thought Faye. Her nerves washed away as he returned the pen to its cap and twisted the paper around, passing it back to Candy. She took both and returned them below the desk.

'Then were all set. I'll ask you both to follow me. Once you've had some time together, feel free to exit to buzz me and we can get you sized. After that, we'll get Eli wrapped up and you'll be off.'

Candy showed them down a dimly lit hallway. The room they entered contained a television, queen bed, and featured a number of small toys on display.

'As per your request, you can gather any contribution in one of the jars next to our toy selection. Pornography is available on several channels if you fancy. Take your time.'

Faye ushered Eli in, and closed the door as Candy left. Eli turned to face her, but she shoved him instead. He stumbled backwards onto the bed, back falling into the soft beige bedspread. Several maroon pillows were placed at the head, and Eli inched himself backwards to rest on them. She sauntered onto the bedding after him, immediately reaching her fingers to his waistline. Unbuckling his belt and casting it astray, she popped the single button open and lowered his zipper. She was biting her lip again, leaving small imprints and a few droplets of saliva as she gnawed. He recognized what she was after, and brought his hands down to wrestle off the jeans, immediately followed by his boxers. He lay there calmly, exposing himself for her, clearly waiting for her to begin her affections. Faye bent in close, now on her hands and knees below his legs, and brought her face down towards the base of his cock. His penis now free, it stood unabashed and erect. She parted her lips and let her tongue slide forth, gently pressing it against the base, before gliding it upwards. Faye could smell him there, pre-cum already beginning to glaze the head, a musky saltiness already present on his skin. Letting herself reach the edge of his foreskin, she swept her tongue around his head. Like an ice cream cone she circled, letting his wetness mix with that of her saliva. After finally completing a few rotations, she tilted her head sideways, letting her parted lips slip over the head of his cock, and then sealed them around it. She paused there, playing with her tongue, teasing the tip as it waited in her mouth. She pressed him into her cheek and let her saliva coat him before sucking gently. Her tongue still played, wrapping itself around further down the shaft, writhing along the taught skin. As he grew, she pushed herself further down, allowing his head to enter the uppermost part of her throat. It sealed itself against her pharynx, preventing her from breathing as she bobbed up and down. She started slowly, allowing his full expansion, until she could feel him throbbing against the back of her throat. Faye let him relax there momentarily, reaching one supporting hand down to his testicles and cradling them. She rubbed them gently, taking one in her hand and then the next, being careful not to squeeze too tightly or scratch the delicate skin. His arousal was only driven further, and Eli began to thrust his hips upward in attempt to force himself into her throat. Faye let her muscles relax, feeling as the bulge of his head entered her esophagus as he advanced. Inching forward, her mouth approached the base of his shaft. She let herself gag slightly, throat snapping shut to clench on his cock, now buried deep within. He began to pull back, removing himself from her mouth as she took a deep breath. Eli's hands grabbed her hair next and pushed downwards, urging her to continue swallowing his cock. He fucked her throat with each thrust, quickening his pace with each repetition. Faye watched Eli as he threw himself hard to the pillow, hips arching upwards in a final thrust. She withdrew her mouth to let her lips seal around his throbbing head once more, and he came inside. Forceful squirts splashed into her palate, and his salted taste landed on her tongue, pooling there with each addition. As he finished, she sucked off the last of his ejaculate, and held it there, smoothly grabbing a jar from the nearby shelf. Eli relaxed, penis no longer throbbing, hands rested to either side and legs straightened fully. While he recovered, Faye emptied the contents of her mouth into the small container, watching as the liquid pooled. A small amount of her own saliva pooled with the creamy thickness of his orgasm inside. It was perhaps only a few milliliters, but it would be plenty. Sealing the top with a plastic lid, she returned to gently playing with his shaft and testicles, watching his detumescence as he reclined with eyes closed. Eli's breathing returned to it normal pace, then slowed even further as a warm smile swept across his face.

'Mmm, what a good girl you are, Faye. That was great.'

Faye wanted to laugh at the remark. She loved it when he called her that, loved it when he acted in control and manly. Almost as much as she would enjoy returning the favor. They snuggled there together, and she let her head rest on his chest. Once more, the fantasy gripped her. Her little man was going to be inside a red dildo, smothered in his own cream. She could feel him struggling inside, unable to escape his fate. Sloshing around inside the pool of his own ejaculate as it coated his body and lathered his face. He would bang the walls and floor, all while she pushed him into her pussy. The vibrations hardly dampened by the sticky fluid that entrenched his squirming form. In and out, over and over, fucking herself with her toy. Feeling his cries as he was cast about in the restricted cage, her warm flesh squeezing him, squelching the fluid around him and tossing him within. The anticipation was too much. She reached towards the small table nearby, and pressed the buzzer.

Candy rapped on the door before entering. Faye returned to her feet and moved to meet her.

'Sit tight Eli, Candy and I are going to find just the right fit. Then we can test it out.'

Candy nodded and Faye left with her, Eli still lying groggily on the bed. They moved to a new room, this time filled with an array of phallic toys.

'I want a red one, and I want to be able to see inside.' Faye noted. She grabbed a green dildo, hollow but without a cap. 'Like this one. And we're going to put him inside with his semen.'

'Splendid. And how about some of the finer details? Did you wish to add a vibrator, or perhaps a small heater? The warmth should prevent his liquid from congealing.'

'Absolutely, lets try the warmer. Does it need batteries or something?'

'Not at all. The device does contain a small battery, but it's quite small. Its recharged by motion or light and stores additional heat. It may malfunction if kept in a drawer too long unused. We recommend keeping it somewhere sunlight can reach it, or somewhere hot for at least fifteen minutes each day. It's well insulated from inside, so it doesn't take much. Rather nifty in fact.'

'I wanted to attach him as my hot water knob in the shower when I'm not using him. Will that work?'

'Definitely. We'll be sure to add the attachment. Once you are settled, feel free to call and we can walk you through any installation.'

Faye pictured herself in the shower, spreading her cheeks to tease him through the fog that coated the toy's exterior. She could remind him even in the bathroom what a good toy he was, and where he would be going again soon. Candy noted her requests down on a pad and then stepped out, leaving Faye to her daydreaming. All too soon, she returned, carrying a small briefcase. Candy lay it out on chair, and clicked the latch. She revealed to Faye a long row of varying sizes and forms. The majority had a small curve, and the size increased from one to the next. More fanciful ones lay next, further angled, one with a second phallus for her ass, clitoral vibrator, even one extra handle. Faye reached for one of the larger sizes, trying to picture Eli's penis for reference. She knew that it would probably still fit in her ass.

'I'll go with this one.'

'Do feel free to try as many as you like. If you find a good fit, I recommend up-sizing or down-sizing depending on your experience. Keep in mind that for anal use, it's probably better to stay fairly small.'

Candy closed the briefcase and handed it to Faye. She took it with a tight grip, and then stepped through the exit, following the small path back to her original room. Eli was still on the bed, fiddling with one of the nearby vibrators with a quizzical look. He smiled when she came in, then glanced towards the case she toted. Faye lay it down on the bed beside him, and opened it up.

'I like this one best.' she offered. 'What do you think?'

'It's nice, I like the color. Red did always look good on you.'

'Well stud, I think we better give it a test drive then.'

Faye took the dildo and dipped the tip into some lubricant. She reversed herself so that she facing away from him, ass high in the air and back arched downwards. He took it, and brought it behind her. Faye took a deep breath, and then another. Eli brought the phallus to her pussy and began to rub it along her vulva. She could feel the lubricant, cold on her lips as he worked it back and forth. Suddenly, he pushed, and the thickness entered her walls, sliding easily to its full depth before she could exhale. A moan ensued, and she lowered herself further down to the bed. He continued to press it into her depths, fucking her with the red toy while she moaned and gasped. Faye wondered about the fit, it could be a size larger even, as after only a short time, she could still feel a brevity of space between it and her cervix, and the extra width would be most welcome. She tried to stay focused despite the sensations, but her resolve soon waned. Letting her body embrace the rhythm as it forced in wards and withdrew, she could feel that carnal desire within her again. She wanted release, but she also wanted him to try it in her ass. Faye twisted an arm behind herself and took Eli's wrist, pressing it backwards and up, sliding the tip of the dildo along her perineum towards her asshole. He took over, spreading her buttocks compliantly and pressing the tip to her tightened anus. Just as before, she tried to relax, letting herself open as Eli applied smooth pressure to the base. It began to enter, teasing her rectum open as it slid, parting the constricted walls as it delved. She felt as his fingertips reached her asshole, and then bounced backwards, the dildo in tow. It suckled within, the stimulation inside a fire that she urged hotter. Eli's pace continued, never pushing too fast, watching her close as she felt her pleasure mounting. Faye's hands clawed at the bed reflexively, the surge flooding her senses and contracting her body into knots. She relinquished control, and it overtook her. Sparkling heat swept upwards and out, passing from her lips, her toes and her clit. Sucking in air through the blanket, face mashed hard against it, she let the wave dissipate. Eli withdrew the dildo from her, and placed it back into the case.

'Well? What did you think?' he asked, grinning smugly.

Faye agreed with her first inclination. A size up, a size six. It was probably the most her bottom could take. She had heard that some people learned to expand their ass even further, but that would have to come with time. Instead, she cemented her decision and then rolled onto her back, staring up at Eli.

'The six, that's what we'll go with. You ready?'

'Of course.'

With her moment so close, Faye scrambled to her feet, and rapped the buzzer again. Candy reentered, carrying a shot glass with a purple cloudy liquid on a silver tray.

'Whats the verdict?' she asked, eyebrow raised.

'We'll go with the six.'

'Perfect! Eli, this is for you. Should make the whole process more relaxing. I'll have Faye waiting outside while we finish up.'

 

Red Haze by Xxana

Eli awoke with a start. He opened his eyes. Feeling groggy, and hard pressed to make out details, he strained to peer through a nearby wall. It was tinted red, and there was something moving outside.

'All set, he should be waking up inside any time now. Enjoy your product Ms. Faye.'

'Thanks Candy, it's perfect!'

Two women were talking and their voices were muffled. Something humongous grabbed the wall, and he began to rise. He struggled to maintain his balance despite the fact that he waist height in, some kind of sticky fluid. Hoisted and turned towards a face, he recognized it immediately. It was Faye.

'Ooh! What a good little toy you are Eli.' she squealed.

They were moving now, bounding across a well-lit room and through the exit. They must be leaving Cherry. So everything had gone well, and Faye looked thrilled.

'Whoops, can't be showing you off just yet.' he heard her say. Suddenly he was falling, landing in a plastic bag. The fluid below him shifted as he did, splashing upwards to the ceiling. The space was tight, enough for him to stand, but half-filled with this viscous stuff. The bag lurched and a car door slammed. He heard the keys jangling and twisting, then the engine roared to life. He must be in the passenger seat.

'I do hope you enjoyed the little addition in there Eli. I decided that you look best smothered in your own cum. That way you can get to know what it feels and tastes like.'

His what? Eli tried to scramble away, but there wasn't exactly far to go. Even laying there horizontal on the seat, with the fluid pooled by the slight downwards angle, he was still partially submerged. She hadn't mentioned doing this. Why the hell would he want to be stuck in a dildo filled with jizz. He tried to bang the walls to get her attention.

'It's good to see you wiggling in there Eli, but I'm sorry hun, I'm busy driving. If you want to pleasure me, it'll have to wait until we get home.'

As they arrived, the brakes jammed hard. Perched as he was, the semen came rushing towards him in a wave. It sloshed over his head and then collapsed, coating his entire body. Salted and sticky, it began to return to a pool in the base of the dildo. It coated his hair, drench his skin, and filled his mouth and nostrils. He spat, the salted cream hitting the side wall and rejoining the rest below. With his hands, he tried to wipe off as much as he could, but despite his efforts, large sticky globs remained all over. Once more he was lifted, the prison settling horizontally in the base of the bag as Faye took him from the car seat and over towards the house. The entire dildo bounced and jiggled with each massive step, continuing to bathe him inside. Eli struggled to just stay afloat, keeping his head below the level of the fluid as it moved. Its increased viscosity allowed him small moments to work himself towards the top, but it was so thick and his arms and legs were tiring. The sound of keys returned, ever muffled by the walls of the dildo, and a door rushed open. They stepped inside, and immediately turned right, towards the main bedroom. As they moved, the gigantic hand returned, and Eli was plucked from the bag. Now upright once again, it was much easier to stand, the base of the toy forming a platform. Once again, the liquid pooled around waist height. He was lifted directly in front of her face, partially obscured by the translucent red plastic that encircled him.

'Oh, I see you've been playing in there. What a good boy. I was right, you do look cute drenched in cum. I think my sticky little boy deserves to please his owner after all his hard work, don't you?'

Faye was smiling, confident and devilish. Eli was lowered downwards and cast onto the bed. The blankets matched the color of the phallic toy. Returned to a horizontal position, he tried to keep himself curled above the fluid, trying to look around the room for Faye. She was undressing at the bedside, watching him intently. Her dress fell to the floor, revealing her lingerie beneath. With a flourish, she wrapped her bra around to the front, unclasped it, and let it fall. Her breasts were still enthralling, despite the red hazy tint. Eli found himself with a growing erection, despite barely keeping above the layer of his own semen. Her thumbs slipped in between her panties and her hips, stretching the elastic slowly, revealing bit by bit her pubis and inner thighs. Eli stiffened, watching the naked giantess as she in turn watched him.

'Do you like what you see, Eli? Maybe you can be a good boy and cum for me some more. I'd love to see you fill up that little container. Don't worry, you have as long as you'd like, seeing as how you won't be coming out any time soon.'

Eli looked around. What did she mean? He looked at the base of the dildo, through the hazy cum that coated it, and realized. There was no cap, no latch, no ribs to suggest a screw on top. It was sealed on all sides. He was stuck inside Faye's fuck toy, and she intended to keep him there. He tried to bang the walls, stomp the floor, but all he managed to do was send small vibrations through the wall and squirts of semen flying around inside. Naked and magnificent, Faye lowered herself onto the bed and plucked the dildo from the blanket. She upended it, and Eli watched as the rush of semen showered over him. Faye laughed, loud and vibrant, then shook the entire dildo. It swirled around Eli, forming a small whirlpool that prevented Eli from getting his feet down to the tip and his head above the surface. The tip was thinner, and even after finding footing on the slope at his feet, his cum filled to neck height. Letting it settle, he heard Faye laughing again.

'Look at you in there. I guess I'm glad I didn't add too much more, otherwise you'd have to swallow some to stay above water. Above cum. Haha, what a good little toy. But, I guess its time to get you into a new pocket. Seeing as how you enjoy my ass, why don't we let you in there first.'

She tilted the dildo horizontal. Laying on her side, Eli watched as he was brought closer towards her buttocks. Faye used one hand to spread her ass cheeks, revealing the tight puckered pink hole that intended to devour him.

'How does it look Eli? I hope you enjoy it in there, because I think it might be a little tight. Just wiggle around if it is, k?'

She took a small detour, dipping the tip into some lubricant that obscured his view of her asshole. Still, as he approached her bum, the light from the front seemed to dim and fade, the mountains of flesh closing around. He felt the opposition as the dildo was pressed against her anus. With the additional lubricant, it was short lived, and let way, the toy smoothly advancing into the narrow tube that lay behind the muscled gate. As he slid inwards, the inside of the dildo darkened, barely catching glimpses of the rim of flesh that formed her exit gliding downwards to the base. He descended lazily, inevitably, slick inner walls compressing the already tightened space. Outside the world shift, and the tube formed a shaft, heading down. No longer sideways, the semen pooled once more at the tips, now buried in darkness, save a glimmer that fed in from the base through Faye's taught asshole. Her fingertips and palm covered most of it, allowing only the smallest of beams to illuminate the red interior. As she inserted the second half, the compression of her walls became evident. Eli felt as the chamber tightened, and the level of the cum within began to rise. With each inwards movement, it rose higher, past his chest and neck. On complete insertion, he was fully submerged, almost no free space remaining within the tube. Eli thrashed, choking darkness and unable to breathe, he gagged and swallowed. Banging the walls and kicking, he tried desperately to resurface. The salted liquid filled his throat with each attempt to breathe as he fought to prevent himself from inhaling it. The walls vibrated, there squeezing ever continuous as she played softly, moving the dildo in and out in small motions that never allowed him to reach a full pocket of air.

'Mmm,' it echoed. 'Oh Eli, what a good boy you are. How does it feel in there? I bet you are struggling like a good toy, just to please me. It's just like having your cock in there, except far less messy. Less messy for me, I mean. You get to be a good boy and marinate in your cum.'

She began thrusting more vigorously, and the walls threatened to crush him as he was pressed even deeper into the small conduit. Each movement withdrew further, allowing an occasional breath, but each time he raced down again. Eah time it was forced from his lungs until she tugged him back upwards. Repeatedly he was drowned and rescued, his mouth and nose sticky and wet, eyes filmed over with the coating. From outside, she continued to moan.

'Ooh, Eli. That feels wonderful. I didn't realize how well you'd fit in there. I can feel how tight it is. Are you having fun in my ass? I do hope so, seeing as how my toy is going to be in there a lot. Keep wiggling, or I might accidentally squeeze you in two.' Faye resumed thrusting, and Eli felt her pelvis shudder. Her orgasm was coming, and if it was anything like the previous night, her ass was going to crush him. He tried to squirm, tried to escape, tried to pound the walls. Yet his only accomplishment was to quicken her pacing. Moments later, she paused, the walls becoming tense as Faye came. They closed in, forcing the last vestige of oxygen from Eli's lungs. It held him there while her body pulsed. He couldn't inhale. He couldn't exhale. He couldn't budge. Deprived of sustenance, his vision faded from a pale haze to complete darkness. His body slumped into the creamy abyss.

 

Steamy by Xxana

Faye could still feel him wiggling. Dear god, it felt so good! She tried to picture him in there, rolling around, being squeezed in a sausage like container of his own cum inside her ass. She pushed the dildo, hard. Her ass could barely take its full width, but the added vibrations uplifted to a euphoria. She couldn't resist sliding it inwards and out, trying to lodge him in as deep as possible within her rectum. She could feel her orgasm mounting, that pressure building. Her nerves were explosive and it was purely sublime. Her fingertips reached her anus once more. She let her index push, and felt the flat end of the toy cusped by her rim. Pressing hard, she felt it submerge even further. Asshole stretching wide, it accommodated the toy, if just barely. Her rim began to close around the end, engulfing the dildo entirely. She held her fingertip in place, now seated at the verge of her anal canal, snugly caressed by her asshole. Her body was contracting, her pelvis was squeezing. Eli was probably being slathered in wave after wave of his own semen. She began to contract her abdomen, feeling the added pressure begin to expel the toy towards the exit. Contacting her fingertip, she let is slide out but an inch, before re-exerting her will upon it. Cradled by the pad, her asshole resumed its consumption, ever squishing, ever squeezing. She was so close. It was coming. Faye let her left hand slide down her torso, glancing past her breasts and down to her umbilicus. Winding and twirling she let her hand pass to her pubis, stroking the coarse hairs as it traveled. It rest finally on her clitoris, but only briefly. Faye pressed down, compressing the pink bundle of sensitive flesh, then began to circle it. Her vigorous efforts were rewarded with a flood of sensation. She could feel her moisture, a gummy dampness, a scent of mixed sweat and arousal. Once more her body arched, it tightened and twisted, her body's final attempt to leech any pleasure from the passenger in her anus with compressing zeal. Her breath caught in her chest, then she released it, and the shock wave erupted through her being.

The storm abated. Her constriction released. She let her rectum expel its prisoner. Like squeezing toothpaste, it inched outwards, each push of her muscles forcing the red phallus farther into her waiting palm. It brought forth its previous lubrication, a thick and slimy coat, alongside the gooey mucus that coated her rectal walls. Gripping firmly, Faye tugged gently, the final torturous pleasure of its removal contrasting the intensity of her latest orgasm. It rest in her palm and she reclined on the bed, splaying herself into a comfortable position with her head on the pillows. Lazily, she brought it up towards her face to inspect the outcome of the carnal act. Inside, little Eli was motionless, tiny form floating in a thick cylinder of semen. Poor guy, she thought, all that pleasure must have been hard on his diminished form. She pressed her fingers together, index on thumb, and flicked the red dildo, coaxing the prisoner to wake. Faye felt him stir, watching intently as he gasped and sputtered, small droplets of creamy fluid coughing from his mouth. It slid down the walls to join the remaining pool at his feet. His movements slow, Eli was standing once more, waist deep in his own ejaculate. She stroked the side fondly, seductively, from tip to base, smearing the coated exterior in the mixed product of her gelatinous lube and anal excretions.

'Good boy' she teased. 'Guess you had a little too much fun, but that's alright. I'm nowhere near finished with you. But since you were such a lovely plaything, I think its best we wash up together.'

Faye reached for a towel at the bedside. Wiping down the muck from her hands, she wrapped it around the red toy, allowing herself a better grip on the swaddled dildo. Rising from the bed, she held the elongated phallus tight and proceeded to the door. From there, she slowly paced the hall towards the bathroom. Faye placed the covered dildo erect on the counter, still covered in the concealing towel.

'I thought you would make an excellent fixture in here.' she announced, making sure her boyfriend would hear, even through the matted layer. 'I've been meaning to replace that creaky shower knob, and the woman at Cherry was so happy to help. So now you get to stay there whenever I'm out, and get to watch my naked body while I shower. Hopefully it doesn't get too fogged up, otherwise you'll miss the show. And if I decide to take a bath, chances are you'll get to go back inside me while I clean up.'

She watched the towel shake as the dildo inside struggled to break free. Good little Eli was wiggling again, but she still needed to wash the bodily fluids from her dripping anus and pussy. Taking him into her grip, she slipped the towel from the base, maintaining her grip. Placed on the edge of the tub was the attachment she had purchased, the perfect accessory for her new belonging. Repeatedly twisting, she removed the old knob and lay it beside, then took her plaything and screwed the base into the round attachment. Now firmly sealed together, Faye began replacing the knob, clockwise turns tightening their grip on the base. She made sure the dildo faced downwards into the off position, and then rotated it right a few degrees. Water began to flow from the tap, pooling at her feet before being sucked down into the drain. She tossed the towel towards a laundry bin on the floor. Testing the temperature with curled toes, Faye stepped in once it suited her liking. Then she released the catch that would divert flow to the shower head, and let the steamy water rain down over her face and hair. It poured down her chest and moistened her pubic hairs. It washed down her back and between her cheeks, carrying small blobs of jelly with it before dropping to the bathtub floor. Her own lubrication was also washed away, wiped off with her bare hand then rinsed to join the concoction destined for the pipes beneath her soles.

'Aaah, now that's much better' Faye cooed. 'Makes me wish I could send you down with all the mess you've caused. Would you like that, my little pet? You could join my juices and excretions and sink with them into the wastes below.'

She fantasized even as she spoke. Turning round, she spread her cheeks, giving full view to her dildo, of each glob of lube plummeting from the shut rim. Tight pink orifice squeezed shut, creased wrinkles lightly glazed, it deposited the falling bundles one by one with a quiet plop. Each one large enough to smother her pet, she imagined herself squatting over him, showering him in the aftermath of his excursion within her anus. If he stayed still, she could cover him thoroughly, and if he didn't she would need to teach him the importance of following his owner's commands. She would probably place him in a jar and instead release her shit inside, the penalty of not obeying was to join her logs in a lump, prior to their disposal in the porcelain toilet. Alas, he remained safely held within her dildo, and she was nowhere near ready to discard him. Clean and crisp, she reached for a new towel to dry herself off. Wiping down her hair and face, she snugged it around her breasts and stepped out from the tub. Twisting once more, she inspected her ass in the mirror, jiggling it in a bubbly congratulations on its hard work.

'Oh Eli,' Faye spoke aloud, 'my ass is so looking forward to your next date. Maybe next time it won't give you back. It would be a shame, but I'm sure it would take good care of you in my absence. Stay put for now, k hun? I've got work tonight, but I'll come find you again after. And do try to enjoy yourself, I did put all the cum in there for you after all.'

She watched him struggle in the downwards faced tip of the dildo, semen reaching past his chest. Faye decided she liked him that way, neck deep in the sticky white pool. A helpless little plaything. He wasn't going anywhere. She smiled to herself then departed.

 

A Lil' Booty by Xxana

Faye strode into the coffee shop uptown in her barista's uniform. Black fitted top outlined her cleavage well, waist encircled by a crimson apron. Her male customers tended to gawk, even so far as to err in their names to be placed on the takeaway cups. Each time it happened, she giggled politely, and they tipped. An excellent way to make a little cash, and she could use it. Turning Eli into her her possession had run a pretty penny. It was worth it, and just thinking about it made her even further excited, even aroused. She was in the perfect mood to flirt.

Was it cheating on Eli? She wasn't sure, but the thought ran obtrusively through her mind. She had read the contract thoroughly. He was inside a dildo, unable to escape, smothered in a thick layer of cum. More precisely, he was wading in it even now, suspended a foot above the drain of her bathtub, waiting in silence for her return. More importantly, he was her property. Boyfriend as he may have once been, she hardly could call him that now. He was an object for her pleasure, hers entirely. Faye sighed, that meant she was free to find other fun if it struck her. She could find another man if she wanted, and she could have Eli when she wanted. She could have both, but she was unsure she liked the idea of another man forcing Eli between her thighs. Concealing him first, maybe in a slip cover, then she could use him while she enjoyed other company. The deviousness of it all incited a rush of adrenaline to her chest. Heart pounding and breathing fast, she completely missed the next customer's espresso order.

'Hey, lady, are you even listening.'

'Sorry sir.' Faye leaned onto the counter, letting her breasts push upwards and out. He gawked. It seemed that even he had forgotten his order at this point.

'Sir? What can i get for you?' Faye continued, her voice a breathy whisper.

'Uhh, umm, yea. Like I said, a cinammon latte. And a blueberry scone.'

'Of course sir, coming right up.'

Fave popped the scone into the microwave and began tamping the espresso grinds. She watched the chocolate brown liquid steam as it filled the wide cup. The steam reminded her of Eli, struggling in her bathroom, cloudy haze coating the red dildo in which he marinated.

'Here you are sir.' Ass. Oh well, she would have plenty of chances to find someone worthwhile before her shift was out.

Time passed uneventfully. Faye rested herself on the back wall by the coffee grinds, stacked into rows on the decorative shelf.

'Look who's been in dreamland all day.' pried Olivia, breaking Faye's reverie.

'You look like you've either been fucked into submission, or want to be fucked. I swear, you hit on every guy who came in today. Well, except that fat dude with the neckbeard, but seriously, ugh.'

'Yea, yea.' Faye wasn't even sure how to respond. Still, Olivia was a friend, sort of. Olivia was a coworker, and they occasionally grabbed a bite or drinks after work. She had never really liked Eli, but Faye wasn't quite sure why. Apparently Eli had said something off colour the last time they had met about her ass or her thighs, or god knows what, and Olivia had been pissed. Faye didn't care, Olivia needed to be put down a notch, often. The girl had a way of always acting up three rungs on the social ladder, and yet she worked as a barista. She was an endless barrage of tales involving hot ex-lovers and tragic woeful ends. Nevermind that she was downright rude to anyone she thought lesser of. The word bitch came to mind. That describd her perfectly. And yet, at least for Faye, Olivia was a fun outlet. When things weren't quite right, or when Faye just needed to blow off some steam, and especially when Faye was gaga over some guy, Olivia was there, quirks and all, guiding her along. Her attitude made her infectious.

'Girl, you need to get drunk with me tonight. Leave Eli at home, he'll be fine. Just you and me, and tequila sunrise. Maybe you'll tell me why you've gone into heat.'

Faye hardly considered before agreeing. She knew that she was liable to blab a bit too much about recent events with Eli after a few shots, but then again, she wasn't sure why she cared so damn much. Eli was her property now, not her boyfriend. She could do whatever she wanted, talk about it as much as she liked. She wasn't the first girl to get her dream toy from Cherry's fine selection of man-filled delights. Their shift would be over in half an hour, and Faye resolved to let loose a little.

They arrived at Copper Sky Pub shortly after closing up the shop. Olivia had already begun teasing apart more of the story as they walked.

'So, you've been getting laid by someone new is it. And yet you are still drooling over anything with two legs and stub. That's backwards, girl. So who's the guy? Dish.'

'It's not a new guy, not exactly. C'mon, let's get a few drinks. You promised me the first round.'

'Whatever you say, but I'm hearing the rest of this story. And don't you think Eli won't find out, that nosy bastard never knows when to keep his mouth shut.'

'Oh, I don't think that's going to be a problem now.'

Olivia shot her a puzzled expression. Eyebrows raised, eyes deadpan. Faye just grinned stupidly before finding a seat and removing her jacket. Olivia could wait. Besides it was amusing to watch her gears turn. She probably wouldn't figure it out on her own. Not that she'd have to. Faye was already drunk with excited vigor. A few shots was only going to add a bit entertainment to the inevitable. It wasn't long before she was staring down the barrel of third tequila shot. Two large glasses with a thin pool of the blood red remains of tequila sunrise were sitting just next to them. Faye felt tipsy. She stood. No, not tipsy, she was drunk. Damn. And she was horny again. She wondered if Eli would like her drunk. She'd probably shove him way too far and smother him again. Or she might accidentally drop him in the toilet bowl or garbage can and lose him entirely. Still, she bet he'd love the erratic movements, the lack of resistance, the easy glide into her tight bodily cavities. Mmm. She had said it aloud.

'Whahoa! Damn.' Olivia practically spat. She slammed her own shotglass down beside Faye's with a heavy exhale.

'You've got that stupid look again Faye, now c'mon. You told me you'd tell me what hunky piece of meat has been tapping that.'

'Haha. Well you see. You've got it all backwards. I'm the one doing the tapping these days.'

'You do realize you still haven't said a word that makes sense.' Olivia replied.

'Ah, ah. It does make sense. See, I was at home yesterday. Alllllll by my lonesome. Eli was out, and well, I saw this pamphlet. A sexy pamphlet.'

'Some like porno shit?'

'Nah, girl, shoot, who you play me for.' Faye replied, snarkily imitating Olivia.

'It was a Cherry pamphlet, the shop, not the fruit, and soooooo.... I looked 'em up. And it was crazy. They actually let you bring in your guy, and poof, they turn him into a sex toy. Well maybe not poof, I actually think there's some kinda science too it, but then poof!'

'Faye, are you tellin' me what I think you're telling me?'

'Maybe? I dunno.' Faye realized she was stumbling over words and making wild gestures. She persevered nonetheless.

'Ok, ok. So they make the guy sign a contract right, like he has to want to be a sex toy. But once he does, he's yours. You own him. You get to keep him. Eli is in my house, stuck inside a red dildo, being used as my bath knob right now! And even better, he's sitting there, covered and dripping and squirming around in his own CUM!' Faye snorted. She had said that last part fairly loud, and several people had turned to stare. Olivia lowered her voice to a near whisper.

'So, you're telling me, that Eli is in your house right now, shrunken inside a dildo, smothered in his own man stuff, and you've been keeping him all to yourself!'

'Wait, what?'

'Man, I've been meaning to give Eli a piece of my mind ever since he dissed my ass that one time. But girl, we need to go back to your place and give him an actual piece of my ass. Besides, I think he'd look good, you know, in red. In his cum. In my ass.'

Olivia swung her hips around and began to wiggle her butt.

'C'mon Eli, get in there.' Olivia slapped her own ass hard.

'Get in there, who's a good lil' dildo, you are, come to mama.'

Faye laughed, she almost cried. Wouldn't that be fun! She was probably drunk as a skunk. Scratch that, she was wasted. But all she could think about was Eli's ejaculate covered face when he realized that she was going to shove him up Olivia's salivating little asshole.

 

Exchange Play by Xxana

Faye was fumbling as she struggled to insert the key into the lock of her main door. Her head swam and spun, but she was having fun. A little more twisting and, there, it went in. She turned it dramatically, blasting the door open with a misplaced knee and stumbled inside. Olivia was behind her. She wasn't having nearly the difficulty that Faye was experiencing. Despite being almost as many drinks in, Olivia was still walking and talking as straight as ever. No surprise, the girl indulged far more often that Faye did herself. Once inside, Olivia set down a paper bag on the kitchen table. Inside was a bottle of cheap wine, Pinot Grigio. She removed it from its jacket and turned to Faye, who was leaning on the kitchen counter uncomfortably.

'Hey Faye, you got a corkscrew anywhere?'

'Ya, umm, ya. Let me see. I think it's up here!' Faye lurched as reached for the top cupboard, but it was really high up. Standing on her toes, she lost her balance and her feet slid out from under her. Olivia was there already, planted behind her, and caught her as she sprawled.

'Alright, girl. You sit down. I'll get it.'

Olivia reached up and found the implement. Returning to the table, she inserted the screw and began to lift it outwards. It came easily, and she set it aside, taking two small glasses and beginning to fill them with the deep purple. The wine was bitter, Faye thought, cheap. But her drunken mind soon looked past that, and she began to take large gulps. Her cup was emptied just as fast as it filled, little line of spittle streaming down to pool with the last few drops in her glass. Olivia had just finished pouring her own, and gawked at Faye.

'Seriously? Already? Girl, you need to slow down. I ain't holdin' your hair over the pisser all night.'

Faye grinned stupidly. Olivia seemed less than impressed, but quickly softened.

'Ok, so tell me, where is he? I can't wait to get my hands on him.'

'In the bathroom silly, I already told you, he's my new shower knob.'

'Want me to grab him?'

'Sure, sure. I'll, urp, stay here and wait for you.'

Faye watched Olivia disappear into the bathroom, followed by her giggled delight, probably at discovering Eli by the bathtub. Faye stared out the window, just imagining little Eli. He would be coated in that oohey gooey cream of his, compressed by the tight and well used folds of Olivia's ass, watching as Faye pushed him inside. He could struggle and wiggle and fight all he wanted, but Olivia's rear would gobble him up like a tiny eclair. Nom, nom. Just a little snack for her bottom, a morsel. He would be the best little ass snack she'd ever have. Little Eli the butt snack. Faye found her thoughts beginning to blur. She felt her head begin to sink towards the table, room finally beginning to slow its rapid rotation. With that thought, she closed her eyes, and slept.

Olivia looked at the red shower knob. It was deep red, and phallic shaped, with tip pointed downwards. Straining slightly, she could make out the small form inside. Eli was in there, quietly bobbing in a thick layer of white cream that came up as far as his collarbone.

'Oooh!' she squealed. 'You awake in there little Eli. Don't you worry, cuz Olivia's gonna take good care of you.'

She watched as the inner dildo became more animated. Inside, the tiny form sprung to life and began to squirm, all the while neck deep in the sticky liquid. Olivia reached a humongous palm down and wrapped it around the tip, squeezing hard, and sending a gush of fluid and Eli together flying towards the base where it was attached to the main pipe. He slid into it and was jammed there tight, locked between her fingers and the now compressed space in which he resided. The white cum soon followed, splashing against his torso and face, drizzling down all over his body before settling back down towards her fingers. Olivia gleamed.

'What a good little boy you are, all covered in your own cum. Bet you'd love to be my pet too, eh Eli? I bet you'd love to get to see what ol' Olivia would do with ya. In fact, why don't we get started, you're coming with me.'

Olivia began to twist the dildo in its entirety. Fingers gripping the base, she turned counterclockwise and began to feel the loosened tension at the base. Finally, it slipped off entirely, coming free into her palm. She hoisted it away from the tap and stood there in the bathroom. Watching herself and Eli in the mirror, she let the tip of the dildo slide along her neckline and clavicle.

'Wouldn't you just love to be inside me, Eli? Maybe Faye will let me eat you. You could just go down with all that cum, and digest with it in my stomach. A little Eli cum ball being mushed inside my belly's warmth. Once you were finished in there, it could pass my little cum snack on to be molded into a lump of shit. And then I could push you out. Nobody would ever know, because you would be nothing more than excrement. Floating in my piss, covered in toilet paper, and flushed to join all my previous bowel movements. Would you like that Eli?'

The dildo was wiggling furiously. Olivia loved it. She watched him thrash, felt the walls shake, and imagined little Eli, sliding down a river of cum towards her stomach, wiggling and struggling the whole way down, and then landing in a pile of her half digested meals. She could feel him struggling to escape her belly as it churned and molded, sculpted and shrank the little morsel down to a more manageable size. It would be wonderful.

Letting the dildo rest on her breasts, Olivia began to work them against it. She let each motion squeeze them inwards, entrapping the toy between the soft mounds, and then compressing it. Each time she did, Eli slipped upwards to her neck, or down between her cleavage, a rush of cum slapping him as it did. Olivia laughed again, letting her fingers toy with her nipples as she massaged her full breasts.

'Eli, you do know how to show a girl a good time. Shame that you are just a useless plaything. Guess you wish you didn't make fun of my ass earlier. Seeing as how its much bigger than you now, and would love nothing more than to gobble you up and shit you out.'

Olivia let her hands relax, the dildo finally resting once more, nestled twix the pillows that adorned her neckline. He was vibrating again, each time she teased he would squirm. Such a wonderful response. She realized why Faye loved this idea so much, she felt powerful, feminine, carnal. Little Eli was just a little fucktoy slave to be used and discarded at her whim. She could flush him right now, or throw him out the window, or give him to a dog at the park as a chew toy. It didn't matter. What did matter, is that this one was Faye's, and Olivia desperately needed to get one for herself.

She sighed, a grand gesture that heaved the dildo upwards and then slammed it down, impact cushioned by the layered softness of her breasts. Olivia reached a hand up, grabbed the dildo once more, and then turned towards the door. She strode back out towards the main dining area, but when she arrived, Faye didn't greet her. The girl was passed out, head down on the table, snoring softly. The empty glass of wine was overturned next to her hands, which were both splayed out on the table beside her slumbering visage. She looked adorable, poor little thing. But she had promised Olivia that they would play with Eli. And if Faye was in no condition to play, Olivia would just have to do it herself. Olivia continued on towards the door, quickly jamming the red phallus into the wine bag, and tucking both into her purse. On tiptoe she snuck past Faye, opening the door with a gentle twist, and slipped outside. She closed the door as softly as she could manage, and then stepped down towards the sidewalk. It was a fifteen minute walk back to her apartment, but she didn't mind. Lucky little Eli was going to get to see a whole lot of Olivia when she got home, and Olivia couldn't wait to show him her wondrous hospitality.

 

While Fate Sleeps by Xxana

Olivia's third floor apartment wasn't the most spacious. Having others around all the time pissed her off, so she made the smaller space work. It had a little kitchen with a few appliances, a table, bathroom, and her room. Simple but tight. After entering the main door, she set the paper bag with her prize on the counter, and decided to change into something more comfortable. Removing her dress, she cast it aside to lay on her floor. She then unstrapped her bra and threw it nearby. Half naked and completely content, she returned to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She found a small soda and half-eaten piece of cake from the shop. Blueberry cheesecake was a personal favorite, so Olivia grabbed a plate and popped it on, grabbed a fork from the door, and then pinched the bag and brought the load to her bedroom. She dropped the bag onto the bed and placed the plate on the bedside table. The dildo bounced and shook inside, then rebounded to lie half outside the bag. The tip poked from the top to lie halfway onto the blanket, and she could see Eli inside, jostled and dripping with a fresh layer of cum. Olivia smiled at him.

'Mmm, this cake is my favorite Eli. But you know what would be even better? You.'

She considered her options. There were so many. Besides, Faye was probably going to be passed out all night and half of tomorrow, so she was unlikely to protest about Olivia giving her toy a trial run.

'I bet you've always wanted to get with some other girls while dating Faye, every guy does. Bunch of cheating asses you are. But if you want it that badly, I'd be happy to let you take a tour of my pussy.'

She grabbed the dildo by its tip and shook it, watching as the cum leapt to hit the roof and poured down onto Eli as he bounced around within. Each time he contacted the wall, he slid and a splash of semen would greet him. Olivia let it rain down on him for a few seconds, and smiled wide. It definitely was entertaining to watch him struggle in there.

'Poor guy, guess Faye must have tricked you into becoming her creamy little toy. But we gotta make the best of it, eh? Now, lets see, where was I going to put you...'

Eli looked up from his prison. The violent rattling had stopped, and he was drenched one more. He would have thought the semen would have crusted, or hardened, but it stayed permanently liquid, with no signs of changing. He cursed loudly, but only managed to get a mouthful of it. He was getting used to swallowing small amounts of the stuff. It was impossible to avoid getting some in his mouth and nose when Faye shook or squeezed him. And Olivia was no better. Why the hell did she invite Olivia. The black bitch was nasty to practically everybody she met, and Eli had no idea why Faye put up with her. Olivia was smiling down at him, dark skin only enhancing her red lips curled into a smirk. She seemed to like watching him dripping through the hazy red plastic. Fuck. He cursed silently this time. Despite being drenched, the smell hadn't faded, the taste was still acrid and briney, and the slimy texture continued to send shivers down his spine. It was like drowning in molasses. White, sloppy, slimy, cream, pungent molasses, somehow still fresh from his ejaculation many hours ago. Olivia was saying something, but he could barely hear. After the vicious rattling, his head was spinning and even his ears had globules of semen trapped inside. He took a finger and tried to dig it out, flicking it to the side to drip towards his feet. He was in Olivia's apartment, he figured. After being in the bag, he couldn't be sure, but she was the only one here and she was almost naked. The blankets beneath him were purple with black dogs printed on them. Even if Eli couldn't get used to the dismal liquid that coated him, he was getting used to the teasing. But he wasn't sure he ever wanted to be squished again. Still, he had little choice in the matter, he just had to try to stay afloat and uncrushed in the tight orifices of his gigantic tormentors. Olivia had mentioned wanting to eat him. She wasn't going to swallow him from inside the plastic shell, so she probably was just teasing, or she was actually going to open the dildo. He might get away, but it would be hard with the added weight and sticky texture that dripped over every patch of skin and flesh he had. He tried to formulate a plan of escape, assuming she did let him out, but the intent was short lived. He was snatched by gargantuan hand, squeezed tight, and brought to face Olivia. She dangled him there in front of her mouth, and then closed her eyes. Her tongue slowly emerged from parting lips.

'Mmm, you taste good. I can't wait to eat you. But I promised my pussy some company first. Down you go Eli.'

She licked him, twirling the dildo around in a circle, allowing her saliva to streakily coat the exterior in a fine layer. Then she lowered him, tracing a line down her chest. She stopped to rub the tip of the dildo against her nipples, and Eli watched through the translucent tip, her red tinged navels slowly becoming excited. They engorged, then straightened, her rub becoming firm as she drew small circles around her areola. With her opposite hand, Olivia squeezed the dark skin of her other breast, and with each pinch, appeared even more zealous. She continued his descent, popping the tip into her belly button, leaving a few droplets pooled inside, and then brought him towards her pelvis. He was slid into her panties, and his view was broken. A scratching of her coarse hairs was the only sound, gliding upwards and down along the plastic shaft. The darkness soon faded, and Olivia began to lower her panties, continuing to motion Eli back and forth as she wiggled and slipped them from her ankles. Finally discarded, she clamped tight with her hand, forcing Eli towards the tip of the dildo, laughing as he was engulfed by the shrunken cage full of semen. He held his breath. He knew better than to try and struggle, it would only encourage her. Eli braced himself, fighting the urge to breathe. Satisfied with his plight, an airless container of sticky white goop, Olivia brought him lower. Eli watched, eyes barely able to open as they were coated in the salty liquid. Past her hair, he was being traced along her vaginal lips, her vulva now throbbing and engorged. Each pulsation was enhanced, as they vibrated his prison as she forced him to traverse from clitoris to perineum. Bits of excreted vaginal lubricant flowed downwards around him, reflecting the shadowed light from her hand in starburst patterns through the dildo. Relaxing her grip, the tube expanded, and Eli gasped for air. Her hand had fallen to the base of the toy, curled around the bottom, fingertips clutched around and pointing towards his entryway. Olivia pushed hard, and Eli was lost into the darkness.

Her walls were not nearly so constricting as Faye's anus. Eli let himself breathe, the minimal intensity pushing from all sides allowing plenty of space for him to stay afloat. Braced against the walls, he tried to prevent himself from sliding as he was thrust deeply. He couldn't feel the added warmth or moisture that surely engulfed his container. The temperature didn't shift, and the cum that surrounded him and lined the walls was ever present. She was pacing herself, slow and methodical as she inserted and withdrew. Each time Eli contacted the depths of her fornix and cervix, each insertion targeting a new location, if just barely. Each time she switched from advance to retreat, a small rush of fluid shot up past him, then glazed down the wall to rejoin the larger pool. She was saying something, her entire body vibrating with the efforts of her diaphragm and tightening of her larynx, but it was incomprehensible. He couldn't see anything, save for the tiniest glimpse of her fingers each time her vagina relinquished him. She never removed him fully, instead keeping the steady pace. Her other hand was rubbing her clitoris, he knew by the anterior pulses that shot towards him. Eli didn't know what happened to a toy inside a woman's vagina when it was climaxed. Butterflies formed in his stomach. It might have been the smell, or the taste, or the texture that lapped all around him. But more likely, it was the impending thought of being crushed and drowned inside Olivia's vaginal tomb.

Olivia began to thrust faster, harder. The stimulation built as she rubbed herself, built with every thrust of Faye's little toy.

'Eli you naughty boy, I didn't know you were so good at this. I look forward to polishing you off.'

She felt her pelvis ache, it wanted release. Her fingers tapped along her clit, then pressed harder. Increasing the pace of her rubbing and insertion, she knew she was close. It was tantalizing her, every motion bringing her towards release.

'I'm, ahh, almost done Eli. Keep up the work. I haven't had a man in there for some time, so I hope you are enjoying the priviledge.'

It built, it rose, and then exploded. She felt the waves pass through her, emanating from the pink hub of her clitoris. Her pelvis, arched high, contracted from deep within. She could feel the pressure as it clenched the red dildo, still tightly gripped in her fingers. She could feel each wave sliding Eli inside, likely bathing in his own cum. The thought only enhanced her pleasure. Little Eli, her toy for the night, fighting to breathe inside a shrinking bubble filled with semen. Maybe it would congeal around him, and she could watch him drown, choking down his own seed. She felt so powerful, and her spasms continued, extended by the fire burning in her mind. Of course the best end for Faye's little boy toy would be to join the alcohol and appetizers in her belly. He would look best of all molded into a brown squished heap of excrement, deep within her body. She wanted to watch him spin in the bowl, even blow him a kiss as he was sucked down. Insignificant little Eli, a log of her shit, it suited him perfectly. As the waves of orgasm slowed, she let her fingers draw out the red phallus. Eli was inside, body completely covered in mound of cum as he tried to break the surface. Guess the extra compression gave him a bit of a ride. Hope he liked it, his next one is going to be even gooier.

 

Poached by Xxana

Olivia struggled to open it. She twisted and tugged. The dildo had no cap, it was sealed shut. No eject, no switch, nothing. Eli was sealed in tight. Still, stomach rumbling faintly, she had decided that half-eaten cheesecake wasn't on the menu tonight. He was. Little Eli was definitely going down her throat, cum and all. She looked down at him, rattled and shooken, but no worse for wear.

'Sorry about that Eli, it's just, if you are going to be my late night snack, we're going to have to get you out of there. Guess Faye didn't really want you to get out though, its sealed pretty tight. But don't worry, we've got all night.'

Olivia looked through her cabinets. Tools were scare, and smashing the dildo wasn't going to work. But maybe something sharp could get through it. Or maybe she could melt the plastic. No, she didn't want to melt Eli in a bubbling pool of molten silicone. She wanted to feel him wiggle down her throat and slosh around with whatever remained of her last meal. Looking through her utensils, there wasn't much. Nothing sharp enough to actually slice the plastic, all she managed to do were make small indents and nicks, but it progressed slowly. And it was getting really late. Fucking herself with Faye's pet was exhilarating but she was exhausted. She could stay up all night, work herself to frustration trying to gnaw through thick layers of plastic, or she could sleep and get up early. The hardware store just down the street would definitely have something sharp enough to free her little morsel. So she decided that it couldn't be helped.

'Guess you are going to have to wait until the morning, sweetums. I'll see about getting you out of there and into my belly just as soon as I'm up. For now, I've got a drawer that's just your size.'

Returning to the bedroom, she opened the wooden nightstand and tossed Eli inside. Scattered underneath was her own collection of smaller toys, vibrators, and a random assortment of cheap jewelry and feminine hygiene products. It creaked as she closed it tight, leaving him in good company with all the other toys that had spent time with her pussy. Before falling asleep, Olivia decided she'd have to figure out what to tell Faye. She wasn't sure if she'd be heartbroken, but either way, she wasn't gonna be happy that Olivia had digested her boy toy. Still, if Faye wanted something new so badly, she could always find another, stupid men with fetishes were not uncommon fodder. On the other hand, maybe she would want to see what had become of her little man. All in all, Olivia wasn't sure she cared, because for now, Faye was comatose in drunken slumber, and Eli was all hers. She could do whatever she wanted.

Morning came quickly. Olivia had set an alarm for eight o'clock, and when it buzzed, she immediately reached over to flick it off and open the drawer to fetch her prize, all in one smooth motion. Eli still lay inside. He was waking up, having found a semi-sitting position that kept his head above semen level. Olivia took him from the drawer, and deposited him in her purse, then headed for the door. She popped on a simple top with jeans, and was off. She didn't really care that her hair was unsettled, it could be fixed after breakfast, and so Olivia sped down the street towards Hank's Hardware, in search of something to crack that tight plastic shell. Her purse sat beside her on the passenger seat, jostling and bouncing with Eli buried deep among the heap of female necessities. She parked and slung the purse over her shoulder, locked the doors, and went inside.

'Can we help you ma'am?'

'Yea, yea, I'm looking for something sharp, like a razor, to cut through some thick plastic.'

'Like some kinda piping? How thick is it?'

Olivia brought out her fist and opened a ring between her thumb and index.

'About this thick. I just need to be able to make a single cut to split it in half.'

'Hmm, that shouldn't be too difficult. Follow me, I've just the thing.'

The clerk showed her to aisle twelve, where rows of razors and small handsaws were lined up on three separate rows. The sizes varied, and she wasn't sure what her best option was.

'I'd recommend a basic handsaw, like this one for ten bucks. Simple, sharp, and great for cutting flat or cylindrical objects. Not particularly well designed for cutting real thin stuff though like paper.'

'No, that's fine. It'll do perfectly. I'll take it.'

'Anything else for you today, ma'am?'

Olivia shook her head. She reached into her purse and searched for her wallet, brushing the dildo aside as her hand waved to and fro, grabbing at each object to check its shape. Finding it hidden towards one end, she plucked it out and removed her debit card. She typed in the pin, replaced it, and shut the purse tight, ensuring that her prize would remain in place until she was home. She couldn't wait to taste Eli, she bet he would fight, even try to escape, but that wasn't going to matter. Olivia intended this to be his last car ride, before he made the one way trip down her esophagus. A lump formed in her throat as she imagined it, and she tried to force it down with a large gulp of saliva. It helped, if only a little. The only real cure was to send Faye's little man down with it. Still, she had a flair for the dramatic, and she had to think of something clever. After all, she would need it to be memorable for her tiny morsel. Covered in cum as he was, she struggled to think of something even more humiliating to set for him before he was squeezed into a tight log within her digestive tract. The result was going to be the same, but she was determined to extract as much pleasure from the process of consuming him.

Now back in her kitchen, Olivia pulled the small handsaw from the hardware store branded plastic bag and set it on the counter. Next she fetched Eli from his spot within her purse and let him rest horizontally beside it, a splash of cum washing over him as he tipped to lay lengthwise.

'Alright little Eli, it's time to be a good snack and digest for mama. Be a good boy for Olivia and struggle, k? I'll see you on the other side, one way or the other.'

Eli glanced to his side, a wave of cum coating his face and getting is his eyes as he strained. Beside him lay a small handsaw, jagged edges with a small handle that looked to be Olivia's choice implement in extracting him from his prison of ejaculate. He had to think fast, and decided to brace himself on the bottom of the dildo. When she opened the top, he could slam sideways and roll. If he could just spill onto the floor, he could crawl out and hide beneath the kitchen cupboards and maybe sneak towards the door while she searched. The cum that entrenched him was heavy and would slow him down, so he stoned himself for a quick response. It was his only chance.

Olivia braced her hand at the base of the toy and stood it upright. Her palm covered Eli, but it was necessary. She didn't want him accidentally spilling any of his seed while she sawed off the tip. Starting in small strokes, she pushed the saw back and forth, removing small amounts of plastic dust with each motion. Little red plastic fragments fell onto her hand and the counter, and soon she felt her progression through the thick material. The saw had already made a large nick, and was likely almost to the center pocket. She intended to make a clean cut, and completely separate the two pieces, leaving the hollow base with a standing test tube of semen drenched Eli.

Eli watched as she cut. She had stood him back up and was clenching her full hand around him as he rested in the base. Standing upright, the cum was past his waist, and he couldn't jump, and definitely couldn't roll. He wasn't going to be able to reach the top or roll the dildo unless she released him. He used his tiny fists to slam the walls, hoping the vibrations might distract her. The saw had now begun to spill fresh air into the hollow tube, a tiny hatch for escape forming a sliver above. She continued to saw, it wouldn't be long now. He slammed furiously, trying to vibrate the dildo and have her release the gargantuan grip of iron that prevented his escape. There wasn't much time, but she wasn't slowing her sawing motion. With a final tip, and small ripping sound, the tip of the dildo came off completely and spilled onto the counter beside him. He was being lifted again, still upright, but he couldn't see where they were going, Olivia's palm still obscuring his horizontal view. She turned around away from the counter and took a step forward. Eli felt the half-dildo move forwards in her outstretched arm. Then it began to tilt, and a river of cum ushered his descent towards the open end of the tube.

Olivia poured the goopy mixture. First a few droplets of semen, then entire globs, and finally Eli came spilling forth. He was clawing to try to stay within the overturned tube, but she just shook it with a laugh, watching as his lubricated grip failed and he spilled out. She watched the white cream as Eli splashed into the pool, easily absorbing him into its warm embrace. Olivia looked down at him, quite proud of herself for her idea. Eli was just beneath the surface of a veritable pond of cum, resting inside the base of her plastic egg poacher. She winked at him and fastened the lid. Cum would congeal with the heat, and even cook. It was mostly protein and salt, and she knew it became gummy and thick when it got too warm or too dry. She popped the fixture into a heating pot of water and closed the lid tight. The recipe said just sixty seconds. She wasn't sure that Eli would survive, but she just had to take the chance to cook the little man in his own semen. If she was lucky, he would be the yolk, and would be just visible beneath the thin top layer of white spongy ejaculation. She knew that she wanted him to wiggle, so she tried to wiggle and prepare her throat. Raising her palm, she rubbed it gently, massaging the trachea and paratracheal muscles, coaxing them to relaxation. With slow and deep preparatory breaths, she reopened the pot and scooped out her breakfast.

She set the poacher on the counter. It was steaming hot, and so she unfastened the top with an oven mitt, continuing to breath slowly and prepare his passage down. One way or another, cooked or alive, he was going down whole, and coming out mushed. She peered down, steam clearing after a brief expulsion. Hidden beneath a glaze like coating of egg white, well steamed cum, was Eli. He was banging against the rubbery material, and it bulged slightly. Beneath him and to the sides was a thick layer that kept him solidly entrenched. Apparently he had managed to struggle enough during the cooking process to hollow a small space, but just barely. His legs were held tight, and just his torso swung back and forth, right arm free and fist slamming to the walls. Olivia laughed, guess it was time to send this puppy packing.

'Mmm, why Eli, don't you look delicious. That cum of yours sure came in handy. I hope you enjoy being digested with it, the added protein should smooth you out and help you brown out nicely. Oh, and do struggle, otherwise it won't be nearly as much fun crushing and squeezing you into a warm brown piece of excrement.'

Olivia took a spoon and carefully scooped him out. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and then began to advance the metal utensil. It moved slowly, as she tried to give Eli the best view possible of the mouth and tongue, lips and throat that would be responsible for his demise. He approached her beckoning lips, and she tightened them around the outside of the poached cum, a deep and satisfied 'mmm' vibrating the congealed substance as its saltiness reached her tongue. She kept pushing, sliding her lips over the small pocket of light at the top that hid Eli inside his white spongy tomb, and then let them encircle behind, closing up around the neck of the spoon. With her tongue, she tossed the white cage, facing its flat base upwards and tilted her neck back. She let Eli see the kitchen lights up above, her mouth opening into a small ring as she pointed it skyward. Palm rubbing against her neck once more, she snapped back her tongue violently, casting the poached casing up against her palate and backwards. Her intrinsic muscles took over, burying themselves just in front of the wide morsel and contracting, sliding it back to her esophagus. Once fully engaged, the sphincteric muscles opened to allow initial descent, then pulsed, ushering him down ring by ring, small bits of saliva pooling above him, obstructed in their passage by the mouthful. Peristalsis worked Eli downwards, and Olivia felt each advance, the width of the morsel distending her neck forwards to press against her hand. It was almost painful, and she could feel small vibrations emanating forwards and through her trachea. His struggles felt wonderful, and despite his intent, her body urged him downwards. Unrelenting, and unforgiving, little Eli was now her food, destined to follow the same path as her many previous meals. It's next stop would be her stomach. She couldn't wait to feel him wiggling as her acids broke down the layers of cum, and then melted him into paste. Each heartbeat drew him downwards, the buildup of saliva weighing him down and being splashed around above. Slosh. Squelch. Thrump. Slosh. Squelch. Thrump. He was almost there, so close to entering her excited stomach. So close.

Pop.

 

End Notes:

Been enjoying writing this one.

Thinking were about halfway through the tale.

Look forward to more

-Xxana

Delicious 'till the End by Xxana
Author's Notes:

 

 

Olivia rubbed her belly. Swallowing Eli hadn't seemed to change her outwards appearance, but she felt ecstatic. She couldn't believe he was in there, slowly dissolving. The shell of poached come would be first, little white strands of protein and salt liquefying and melding with her gastric juice. That would only leave him, the little fucker. She figured it was a fitting end for him. After that day when he insulted her, she had always wanted to get back at him. Olivia hated him for making fun of her ass, everyone had been laughing at his stupid jokes, but she wasn't entertained. Olivia didn't get mad, she got even.

So tiny Eli, her little morsel would get to become her next meal. She could still feel the churning, the working tune of her belly as it bit into its prey. The walls were contracting and writhing, bathing him in the fluid. Piece by piece, bit by bit. She wondered if he would even be able to struggle, or was just too busy being tossed around as an insignificant rag doll, slowly being ripped up and escorted through her pyloric sphincter. Letting her palm glide, she continued to rub. It helped remind her of who was on top. Or more importantly, who was inside, for now. He wasn't going to be in her stomach forever, no. He would be sent along, a series of pipes that formed her innards absorbing him and passing on the rest. Eli would be melded, sculpted and formed, slowly built in a cylindrical brown mush to inhabit her bowels. And then she would shit him out. She loved the imagery of it all, loved the sadistic feeling that gripped her. More than that, she loved that it was Eli, Faye's little boy toy, who would be emerging next from her anus, just another hunk of dropped feces, never to be heard from again. She wanted to swallow him all over, see if she could make him squirm more. Olivia wanted it all, but she was content to rub her abdomen and wait, fantasizing about his eventual decomposition entrenched deep within her gut. He was nothing more than shit now, or at least, he soon would be.

It crossed her momentarily. She wondered if she should feel bad for Faye. Eli had been her boyfriend, miserable dick that he was. Yet, somehow, she didn't feel guilty. He deserved every bit of his fate, and Faye wasn't exactly her best friend. Olivia almost wanted to somehow swallow her too, let her join her stupid boy, who was slowly shriveling inside her. It was perhaps too devilish, but it fit Olivia perfectly. Watching Faye's misery would just remind her of her misdoing, and it would bring back all the wonderful pleasure of devouring and digesting Eli. Tormenting Faye with this only excited her more. The girl should know what Olivia had done, know that he was nothing more than waste. Faye would have to get over it eventually, but Olivia relished watching her frustration and loss. Perhaps it was the tiny man, churning away, but she felt wicked, and she loved it. She couldn't stop, and she didn't intend to.

Olivia lounged patiently. She was relaxing on the couch, eyes closed, dim lighting and peaceful. Her focus was entirely on the prisoner of stomach. She focused intently, feeling the tiny movements that stirred within. Churning, then expulsion, each subtle jolt sending more of Eli into her duodenum. He would be fading now, tiny chunks that were tickled by villi, sucked into her epithelium and then passed along. The process repeated itself, nourishing her as he glided. Remains that passed too far were forced into her colon. Peristalsis worked its wonder, circular muscle compressing and sloshing, longitudinal ones keeping a forward, downwards motion. The thunder within was subsiding now, replaced almost entirely by the squelching of mush. The last of her cum-egg, now just a slurry of protein and indigestable matter reforming within the wider space of her colon. Wet and labile, it was slowly dehydrate, resuming a more solidified shape. Bacterial colonies beginning their fermentation to produce the telltale scent of fecal matter. Eli was gone, and now there was a lump. It too was pushed along, muscles that continued to constrict and relax, heading slowly towards excretion from her anus. The balled up mass was shaping, taking on the form of its passage, a log of brown waste, moist but solid, ever approaching the clenched sphincter of her anus. It was rejoined with her previous meals, an amalgamation of her consumption, congealing together to build weight and move forwards. It soon sat in her rectum and paused, waiting for straggling bits to stick and further increase its size. Eli would leave small trace within, a thin layer that stuck to the fleshy walls that doomed it. Ever persistent, they finished their work, a lump that would wait, longing for her to expand herself and release it outwards. He was finished. Olivia's trance slowly broken, she inhaled deep. The building pressure alerted her to the need for delivery of Eli's remains. She was well prepared, and rolled sideways on the couch, then righted herself, hand reaching to grasp the glass jar. Once filled with jam, spread onto warm loaves, it would house her next bowel movement. Olivia let it rest on the ground below her. Rising up from the couch, she removed her panties and lay them aside, well clear of the splattering muck that was soon to slide forth. From a squatting position, braced on the table and couch, she stilled herself, allowing her abdomen to relax and her rectum to widen. The peristalsis began anew, and her rim expanded, tightened folds of pink skin retracted to allow safe passage of a slimy decomposed Eli. Once it began, she contracted herself, allowing her pelvic muscle and abdomen to aid its descent. A small visible head of brown appeared, gliding into view through the widening enclosure. It grew as she pushed, the beginnings of a length of deep cracked brown shit that plummeted towards the jar's opened neck. Greedily, it progressed outwards and fell, a liberating gush that plopped down into the base. Her anus winked, closing off and then resuming its open state, sending a second smaller piece to join the first. Piling on top, it spread towards the outer glass wall, coating it. The smell from inside escaped and reached her nostrils. Eli wreaked, even as her excrement, but at least he was completely passed. Olivia wiped herself with several pieces of toilet paper, lifting off small bits and streaks of brown sludge from her satisfied asshole, and then dropped it too down onto him. From the table she grabbed the lid, still lined with a specks of red jam on its under surface, and resealed the jar tightly. Extending her knees, she stood upright and looked to her production. It felt wonderful to pass Eli, to know that he had been polished off entirely by her own body and was now a worthless lump, trapped in a jar. She sarcastically hoped that Faye would like him as he now was, but knew ever more that she would enjoy her dismay at Eli's new shape and smell. Finished with her labors, Olivia took the jar and placed it on the counter, before opening the second kitchen drawer and withdrawing a pen and paper.

'Hey Faye, Eli and I had a wonderful time last night. He was a little too feisty for me though. Luckily, my stomach was able to shut him up a little. I hope you enjoy what I've done with him. He's all yours. Sincerely, Olivia.'

'P.S. He was delicious.'

'P.P.S Felt good coming out too.'

 

Lion's Den by Xxana

Faye awoke the next afternoon. Her head pounded, and she stumbled into the kitchen for a glass of water. She could still smell the alcohol on her breath, and it was foul. Lurching back, she swallowed the entire glass in four swift motions. It did little to remove the taste, but the cool liquid was invigorating. Her headache was intense, and she resolved to make her way over to the bathroom, and take some Advil. It wasn't easy, her thoughts and her vision swam, but she managed to get there nonetheless. She vaguely remembered spending time with Olivia last night, but the girl wasn't anywhere to be found. She must have gone home, Faye decided. Arriving at the bathroom door, she awkwardly gripped the handle and pressed downwards. Her feet shuffled on command towards the mirror above the sink, and she pried it open, almost knocking over her toothbrush in the process. Best to use that too, anything to get rid of the stale dry taste in her mouth. Behind the mirror, in the small row of shelves were some painkillers. She twisted open the cap, popping it off, and removed a few pills. She tossed them back, and took a handful of water from the tap, swallowing them all at once. Next, she picked up her toothbrush, and laced it with some mint paste. She scrubbed for a minute, then spat, rinsing it off, before replacing it next to the sink. Finally satisfied, Faye smiled in the mirror, then turned back to the bathtub to take a shower. She clumsily hopped inside, and drew the curtain, more from inveterate habit than any fear of being watched. Reaching for the handle, her palm swept through open air. She stared down at the knob, or lack thereof, and frowned. She looked around her feet, nothing was there but white porcelain and a small bathmat. What the hell? Where was Eli. He counted have unscrewed himself, could he? Her red phallic knob should still be there, with Eli neck deep in a veritable jelly of his own semen. Faye tried to remember, had she removed it? No, not her. Olivia. She wanted to play with Eli, wanted to pleasure herself with it while tormenting her little plaything. The dildo was gone, and so was Olivia. No note, nothing. Just gone.

Faye stepped out from the shower and quickly redressed. As she replaced her bra, and was slipping on a fresh top, the doorbell rang. Its chimed echoed throughout the hall, and she swiftly pulled down her shirt, then walked towards the door. Peering out through the side windows, she couldn't make out anybody on the stoop. Faye looked through the peephole and down at the steps, and sitting there on the speckled stone was a small parcel, the size of a bread loaf. After unlocking the deadbolt, she opened the door and looked around. No other cars were in the driveway, and nobody stood in the yard. It was just the lone parcel, completely unattended. Somebody must have been in a hurry, she figured. Glancing down, she looked for a label, but the only adornment of the cardboard box was her name, hastily written and tagged on the top. Faye bent over and retrieved it, then brought it back inside and laid it on the kitchen table. She felt a little nauseous, and her headache limited her to shaky and tiring movements as she slowly removed bits of tape. Succeeding, albeit after some time, Faye opened the flaps and looked inside. Laying there was a small jar of brown muck, and on top of the jar a note had been placed. She read it, twice.

Fucking. Olivia. The girl had, fuck! She had eaten him! She had eaten Eli and digested him and shit him in a jar. Some fucking friend, who the... Faye raged. She fumed, stormed, cursed and yelled. Olivia would pay. Eli was Faye's, her personal property, a toy for her to play with and to dispose of if and when she chose. Olivia had no right. The twisted girl had stolen Eli and eaten him. Faye could hardly think, her head pounded with renewed strength. She tried to remember, had she offered him to her? Had she told her to do it? No, she wouldn't have, she couldn't have. Faye intended to squish Eli in a puddle of his come for weeks if not months. If anyone deserved to swallow him up, feel him wriggle as he struggled to survive digestion, it was her, not that stupid bitch. She tried to quell the anger, it only made the pain intensify, but she couldn't help herself. She was infuriated and insatiable. Faye would make her suffer, would find a way to get back at her. Some way or another, she was going to pay Olivia back for her deceit. She was going to suffer in kind.

Faye hid the jar away, placing it in a top cupboard where she wouldn't be reminded. With great effort, she returned to the bedroom and lay back. A plan was all she needed, some way to make her suffer. Her thoughts were a blur, and Faye knew she couldn't think it all through until the hangover passed. She closed her eyes, and relaxed. Focusing intently, she let her breathing slow and her pulse decline, letting her mind still. Olivia deserved a worse fate than Eli, and Faye began to hatch a plot to see it through. Despite her rage, she let herself fall asleep, and let herself prepare for much deserved revenge.

Faye woke up again later that afternoon. She felt so much better, the painkillers and sleep having worked their magic brilliantly. Still, there wasn't much time to waste, and she immediately grabbed an apple before heading to the door. Snatching her jacket and slipping it on as she departed, Faye beelined for the car. Once on the road, she smiled. She had to make a good impression, and a smile would help. Besides, revenge on Olivia was a fantastic reason to smile. As long as everything went according to plan. She arrived downtown, and parked a short walk from the store. Even from the distance, she could make out the tell-tale sign, glowing in the early evening dim. She arched her back and straightened her posture. Faye walked confidently, she was ready. She plucked a pocket mirror from her purse and checked her makeup. Nothing amiss, she continued forwards, and on arriving, knocked excitedly. The door opened quicker this time, large door swinging wide. Candy's voice chimed as always, clear and musical.

'Oh, Faye was it? Welcome back to Cherry. How are you today? Come on in!'

Faye stepped inwards.

'I'm doing great Candy, but I wasn't hoping to buy again today, I've had something else on my mind. My experience last time was wonderful, no, it was incredible. Watching Eli squirm in his cum filled dildo was magical, and he fit so well, but I got to thinking.'

'What is it?' Candy asked.

Faye took a deep breath. The first step was always the hardest, but she steeled herself. This had to work, or her entire plan was doomed to fail. And she couldn't fail. Olivia deserved to join Eli in a jar of shit. She deserved to bathe in it, be suffocated in it, to drown in her own excrement. Or perhaps an even more decisive end, Faye remained unsure. Her motivations were entirely clear, and she smiled wide, eyes focused intently on Candy.

'I'd like to apply to Cherry.' Faye said.

Candy returned her smile.

 

 

Lollipops by Xxana

Olivia entered Cherry with a new man in tow. She felt intoxicated. Eating Eli was just the start for her, and despite taking almost an entire month to find another willing companion, it was worth every moment. He stood there gawking, eyes flitting along the walls lined with an extensive variety of toys. She followed his gaze, noting him stopping on a series of beads that house a hollowed tapering tube. Olivia figured it was to contain a hapless man, pinching him around his legs, then hips, then chest, and finally encapsulate the head like an astronaut's helmet. An anal astronaut, on a final mission to unexplored, or perhaps well explored depths. She placed her hand on his shoulder and eyed him longingly, extensively decorated eyelashes flickering seductively. He followed her head as she turned towards the counter, new fuck-toy-to-be in tow. A young woman stood behind the counter, musing to herself about something and smiling intently. Her elbows relaxed onto the glass counter top, and she was chewing a large wad of purple bubble gum. Directly beneath her, housed behind the clear panes, were rows of shaped lollipops. An old fashioned spherical choice housed the Cherry logo, tiny capsular space for prey easily noticed as it conveyed diminished shadow to the samples behind it. It was a deep hue of red, hints of a darkened purple only adding to its cherried appearance. Olivia licked her lips, glazing them in a thin layer of sticky fluid that caused her lipstick to shine. That particular model looked tasty, and she loved the thought of working her way through it. Tiny morsel trapped within, fighting to break the walls to no avail as her tongue stripped the sugary protection from him. And finally biting down as she reached its core, crushing his pathetic form between her teeth, eviscerating him twixt pearly razors and swallowing the sweet victim, sent to join gastric fluid and melting chyme within her belly. The whole store was invigorating, but that was definitely where he was going. She let her palm fall, rapping loudly on the glass.

The girl awoke from her apparent stupor, opening with a chiming quip.

'Welcome, welcome to Cherry! My name is Candy, veritable hostess of the emporium. How might I help you two?'

'We we're hoping to have my new man here taken down a peg. I'm definitely thinking we'd like to try the lollipops that you have on display.'

'Wonderful choice of course! We can discuss options after a bit of paperwork.'

Candy beckoned him forwards with a wave, and he joined Olivia by the counter. From behind the desk, she produced a long form and a feminine pen decorated with hearts.

'We'll just need your full consent to our procedures and signing of ownership transfer. If you have any questions after reading it let me...'

Her new pet had already signed the form twice and was passing it back to the clerk before she could finish her thought. What a good boy, he would make an excellent shit.

'Umm, okay!' she returned. 'Well all that's left is to discuss options. I agree that our line of lollipops are an excellent choice, so let's discuss sizing, filling arrangements, flavoring, coloring and the like. Anything jumping out at you?'

'Yeah, I want a large one, blood red, strawberry flavored, and I'd like a little syrup in there as well, half-full at least.'

'Perfect! People are rarely so set early on, but I trust that you have given it an appropriate amount of thought together. Shall we get started then? Follow me.'

Olivia followed Candy, hand fastened to her pending lollipop's arm. She was led past the small doorway into a series of back hallways. Something triggered in her mind.

'Excuse me, I remember reading that one is able to test products on a series of models. Would it be possible to test a lollipop as well?'

'Hmm, I can't say we've had that request before, but I do think it's a completely fair idea. Did you have something in mind?'

'I want to get the sizing just right, so it would be great to try it up someone's ass or pussy. The pop and suck needs to be perfect.'

'Oh indeed, it sounds... incredible.'

The woman almost looked, aroused? Olivia wasn't surprised. You'd have to be delightfully twisted to want to work at this place. To literally doom men to a fate of sexual slavery in shrunken form, concealed within pocket sized toys; this job must take a certain kind. Olivia wondered if Candy had eaten her fair share of the clientele, or whether she was of a more voyeuristic flavor.

'We'll just get... sorry your name was Kaz, right?'

He nodded.

'Yes, we'll get Kaz all set, and I'll get you all set up in another room miss.'

She handed Olivia a small pamphlet. It was actually tastefully made, and quite comprehensive. She flipped towards the available models, and almost burst out laughing. Faye! Faye was a model? Fuck, she had fallen far. Olivia hadn't seen her since their... falling out. Candy returned moments later, and Olivia already had her finger on Faye's image.

'Is she available for use? I think she looks perfect.'

'Faye? Good choice, she's one of our newer demo models, I'll have her brought to the room momentarily. Please, follow me and I'll get you set up.'

Candy showed her to a small room, a well lit mimic of the store front, complete with a small collection of sample toys lining the walls. A comfortable chair sat in the middle, lined with maroon leather that cradled Olivia perfectly. Already set out was a small suitcase, opened to ninety degrees, and showing a plethora of colored lollipop's, varying from the size of her fingertip to her entire fist. She took her index and traced a line down the largest one. It would take days to reach the center, if you could manage to get the damn thing into your mouth. The smallest was hardly a bite and swallow, a bleb of candy on a cheap stick, designed with speedy snacking in mind. That wasn't what laced Olivia's mind at the moment, she was completely engrossed in imagining sticking each one, methodically and painfully up Faye's tight holes. Maybe the girl would squeal a little bit if she forgot to use lubrication. Maybe her ass would greedily swallow the whole damn fist-i-pop, gaping whore she was. Her smile formed, a demoness near satisfaction, ready to torment and humiliate.

A girl walked in, completely naked, shaved vagina exposed beneath a curving belly and breasts. Her expression was complete shock. Olivia continued to smile as she stared head on at Faye's naked body. She let her pink tongue escape, drizzling saliva across colored lips contorted in a voracious sneer.

 

Candy Pockets by Xxana

Faye stood motionless, bent forward, facing away from Olivia. Her hands were placed on her ass, prying it apart to expose the wrinkled folds for entry.

'Good girl, I think it's going to be fun shoving a few of these up that tight hole. What do you think Faye?'

Olivia chuckled as Faye failed to respond.

'No? Oh well. Let's see, do we start small or do we start with something to tear. I'll decide for you. This pink one looks perfect.'

Olivia took the globular pink lollipop by its cream handle, wrapping her fingers around the spine delicately. She licked it once, hidden from Faye's view, then stroked it up her thigh towards fleshy vulvar lips. The girl winced as the candy orb slid up towards her nether. Olivia continued on, a streak of pink sugar trailing behind the lollpop as it pressed to Faye's vagina. She twisted it there, rotating back and forth as she drilled upwards. The folds of skin that protected her pussy parted slowly, small globs of lubrication dripping onto the candy as it nestled itself between them. Olivia let her fingers continue upwards, pressing the globe into Faye's cunt, feeling it slide in with a sucking lurch. Her fingertips came close to touching the girl's genitals before she tugged downwards. She clenched as expected, and Olivia felt resistance, but continued to play, forcefully beating it in and out. Her poor little Faye, a humiliating little candy tester in a store for lost souls. Olivia wanted to jam the entire thing inside and leave it there, but she was probably already breaking policy as it stood. She wanted to humiliate Faye and get to eat her new toy all in the same day. It would make for excellent dreams and a wonderful morning shit, a veritable tortuous two-for-one. Faye twitched again as Olivia wrench the lollipop from the girl's pussy. Vaginal lips dripping a sugary pink slime, Olivia let the candy continue backwards towards a presented anus. Letting it nestle on the off-brown stained folds, she rest it there.

'What a good little model you make Faye. I hope this lollipop doesn't rip anything when I shove it in. Best to take a deep breath before I shove it in. And try not to cry will ya?'

Olivia watched Faye breathe deep, but didn't wait for her to release. Instead the gigantic pink prod was shoved hard against her rectum, and Olivia laughed as it entered smoothly. The puckered folds betrayed their owner, as they too spread wide into a tight rim of skin that climaxed around the orb before it continued inside. Her ass swallowed it well, and then closed tight around the stick. Olivia tried to retrieve the candy with an outwards pull, but snapped the stick, letting it fall to the floor.

'Oops! Guess we've lost that one. I think that's all the proof I need. Have fun trying to get it out tonight Faye. I'm off to eat my new toy.'

Faye uprighted herself. The girl was practically crying as she fled the room. Olivia enjoyed her pain, but feigned remorse. Her exit was quickly followed by Candy's return. Olivia reclined, looking pensive at the remaining lollipops laid out next to her.

'Have we decided then?' she chimed. She looked mildly displeased, but hid it well. Olivia shrugged.

'I think we're still going with the deep cherry one, in this size.' Her hand gestured to the mid-size lollipop. Candy smiled and closed the case, holding it at her hip.

'Perfect, your product should be set in about twenty minutes. Let's get you back to the lobby then?'

Olivia rose slowly. Candy had already exited the room, lost from vision in the dim hall. Olivia yawned, lazily trodding to the door before stepping into the hallway. It was empty, and the lobby was visible three doors down. She began to walk in that direction, once again passing the series of windowless rooms and closed doors. Head facing forward, she turned abruptly as a door next to her swung open. Looking inside, it appeared completely empty. She leaned in, glancing at mechanical walls and odd panels. A small centered dais, hardly the height of her foot sat in the middle, clearly labeled with a series of measurements beginning at a half inch and ending at twelve. It felt like a tiny closet, a creepy odd closet. She lost her balance momentarily and stumbled a step forwards, and before she could turn to face the exit again, the opened door slammed into her back and pushed her completely inside. A loud and vibrating hum escaped the walls in all directions, surrounding her in cacophony and darkness. Olivia cried out, only to taste an odd scent. A fruity taste filled her mouth and nose, bathing her and choking off her yell. She collapsed, inhaling slow steady breaths of cherry-tinted gas.

 

Sticky Pink by Xxana

Olivia awoke abruptly to a shaking sensation. She was throttled left and right, eyes flashing open to bright lights. The quake ceased, and she found herself drop, resting between dark folds of soft fabric. She could faintly see some light up above, slim lines draping in from folds in the cloth above.

'Hey Faye, you good to close up tonight?'

The voice was familiarly cheery. The girl from the front desk. She was a few feet away, but unable to see outside the cradling fabric, Olivia could only guess where exactly that was.

'Of course Candy. Don't sweat it. I'll just clean up a bit and grab my stuff. See you tomorrow!'

The second voice was close. Very close. Directly above her, it cascaded down towards Olivia. The soft encapsulation shifted after the second woman spoke. It too rang familiar. It was Faye's voice, but it was so loud. Where the hell was she? A door shut quietly, and all was quiet.

'Well, looks like she's gone. Guess you can come out for some fun then Olivia.'

Faye's voice pounded against her once more. She shifted and tried to roll herself upright, but the fabric immediately shifted and Olivia fell back down. Glancing skywards, she watched as the lighting from above spread wider, and two large appendages dipped inwards. The giant prongs betrayed telltale lines of flesh, and were dipped in a glossy coating of sparkling green. Finger polish? But they attached fingers were massive. And they drew nearer, slowly encircling her chest and squeezing. Olivia tried to pound her hands against the fingers, but they only clenched tighter, hoisting upwards. Lifted by massive force, she found herself leaving the pocket of fabric only to be twisted and land on her back against a soft bed of fleshy palm. The lighting was of stark contrast to the darkness, but Olivia looked around desperately. Her eyes caught the form above her. It was Faye. She looked smug.

'Oh there you are. Well, well, little Olivia, how the tables have turned. I hope you realize that you've fucked with the wrong girl. If not, I'll be happy to show you.'

Olivia spat, a tiny glob that drizzled in the long creases of Faye's palm. The giantess above her hardly seemed to notice. Faye clucked at her from above.

'Now that wasn't very nice. But it's quite alright. After all, I wouldn't want to go where you are going. But I guess neither did Eli. Oh well.'

Olivia watched as the gigantic hand closed, a prison of fingers that caged around her and pressed tight. She was overturned and a quaking sensation followed as Faye began to move across the floor. Her destination remained unknown for only a brief time. Without warning, the hand opened, but with palm now turned downwards, and Olivia had nothing to cling to. She barely scratched the skin above her as she flailed, falling out of the hand and landing along a glass slide. It carried her downwards to a base and her feet hit the base painfully. The surface then turned flat, and Olivia became aware of her surroundings. Slick glass walls formed a tall shot glass. She felt the sides, too slick to scale. Faye was looking down at her from above.

'Perfect, that should do the trick. But you look so lonely in there. Why don't we see about finding you some company. I know just the thing.'

Olivia was lurched and the glass was placed on hardwood flooring, visible through the walls and base. Nevertheless, her focus was entirely on the form above her. Faye was fully dressed now, unlike back in the room, and was wearing a wavy green skirt that matched her nail polish. It only extended to mid-thigh, and from her vantage, Olivia saw nothing underneath. She wasn't wearing any kind of panties, instead all she saw was dark flesh. A pink droplet crashed beside her, plummeting from far above. It landed halfway from her prison and Faye's white heels, but the ensuing splash spread a tiny amount onto the side of the glass, obscuring her vision. Olivia caught her breath and cursed loudly. She smashed herself into the shotglass, hoping to tip it, break it, anything. The glass was thick and failed to indulge of her efforts, hardly rippling from the force of her blows. From above, Faye's body lowered. Her knees bent downwards, her ass descending down toward Olivia. Faye assumed a squatting position, resting herself on her heels, with ass hovering inches above. She lifted her skirt with a hand, folding it to rest along her hips, allowing full view.

'Like what you see Olivia? If I recall correctly, you left me a present in there. I don't think I deserve it though, and so you should probably have it back. I apologize, it might not be in quite the same condition as before, but what's a girl to do?'

Faye's asshole was directly above the opening of the shot glass. Olivia pressed herself tight to the wall. Above her, the tight orifice was glazed in a pink coating of sweet sugar. Faye's asshole slowly drooled, excreting a small flow of pink slime. It formed at the opening, daring itself to fall. More accumulated, forming a tiny pink bulge, that began to flow downwards, a glob that stretched itself to near impossible length. Faye smacked her own ass. The pocket of pink mucus fell and hit the base of the glass. Olivia cried out in horror. Her entire front side was splattered with pink ooze, and it held fast, globs that decorated her naked body. It held an odor of waste and sweetness, mixed to form an overpowering scent that filled her nostrils. She clawed at the coating with her fingertips, barely prying off large molding layers, spreading copious amounts onto her hands until they became ineffective. The stuff was drying against her skin! Completely preoccupied, Olivia paid no heed to Faye above until she heard another loud slap. A second stream fell, and it landed directly on top of her, thick fluid that worked its way down her body in a pink haze. Olivia spat, struggling to spit and make room to breathe. Each effort only saw further fluid drizzle from her hair over her face. She tried to shake herself, hoping to dislodge some of the sticky hell from her head, but her feet were beginning to stick down, and she tripped forwards. Olivia rolled as she fell, landing onto her moist back with a squelch, feeling the suction as the sticky fluid adhered to the base of the glass beneath her. Now facing directly upwards, Olivia screamed in horror. Faye's asshole was still perched above, splattered with pink-brown muck, and it was opening, slowly. From behind the anal folds, a large sphere was emerging. Faye's tight folds accommodated it slowly, stretching from tight folds to shiny thin sheets of skin. The central hole widened as the form emerged, directly above Olivia. Faye shifted herself, lowering her ass to rest pressed tight to the widened top of the glass. Sitting directly above Olivia, she continued to scream and thrash with futile effort. The ball above her was growing as it emerged, Faye's tight ass stretching to a maximum. A small fissure was forming in the skin, and it began to bleed slightly at the effort of the lollipop's expulsion. A drizzle of thin, dark crimson rolled down the emerging tip and fell onto Olivia. The sphere quivered under tension, perched on the precipice of freedom. It hovered there, awaiting its descent onto Olivia's body, held fast to the bottom of the shot glass. With a deafening pop, Faye's asshole spat the pink sphere downwards, before shutting itself tight.  

 

Timely Preparation by Xxana

Faye felt a tiny tearing sensation. A nuisance at best. The lollipop didn't seem to want to come back out, but she rested patiently. With a deep sigh, she bore down once more, allowing her abdomen to contract, and her anus to expand slightly further. She was greeted with a satisfying release of pressure and small pop. She heard the lollipop clang against the glass as it landed. Olivia was probably squirming underneath, but Faye wasn't quite done with extruding her anal contents. Olivia deserved a bit of extra flavor on her dessert, good little girl she was. Faye waited patiently. Her ass began to expand once more, its second round much easier than the first. A thin mass emerged from her anus, brown and moist, it mingled with the pink mush that remained of the lollipop and landed down onto the larger sphere below. Faye sighed again, taking a small piece of toilet paper from out of her purse, and wiping her behind before standing herself upright. She turned to check on her work. Peering down, a large pink orb sat filling the majority of the shot glass, topped with a small piece of feces that was already beginning to spread along the sugary treat and fall down the cracks towards the base of the glass. And of course, barely visible at the bottom, face and feet jutting out slightly from beneath the lollipop, lay Olivia. Faye laughed triumphantly. Taking the soiled paper beneath her hands she bent down towards the glass, a giantess inspecting an insect in a jar.

'Oh no Olivia. It looks like your present was a little too much, even for you. I hope you don't mind that I added a little bit extra, after all, my ass appears to have melted the original a bit. Be careful, my shit is starting to drip down, and unless you gobble it up fast, its probably going to gobble you up. Lots to eat in there my dear.'

Faye took the stained toilet paper and nudged it against the mound of waste on the top of the lollipop, causing it to slide to one side and immediately begin cascading down the side of the glass, burying Olivia's feet.

'Oops, looks like a little more has fallen in. Not long now Olivia. Get eating or your going to get buried in shit.'

Faye watched the tiny Olivia begin to open her mouth, quickly filled by a mixture of brown waste and sugary pink slop. The girl chewed fervently and swallowed. Her body wracked as her stomach fought to spew the mixture back up. Instead, she opened her mouth once more, and it filled this time with mostly shit, which she swallowed diligently.

'Good girl. Hope that tastes good. If you keep up eating it like that, I might have to make more for you. By the by, I forgot to mention. That's all courtesy of the young man you brought in a few hours ago. He was delicious. I figured you'd enjoy eating him, but I didn't realize how much of a mouthful he'd be. Hope he slides down just as easy for you.'

Faye giggled as Olivia's thrashing resumed, gagging and spitting up a thick brown fluid that sloshed back onto her own face. Faye watched as the girl began to sputter, her face slowly buried a thick puddle of murky brown and bright pink. She frowned slightly. She wasn't quite done with her darling Olivia, so she'd have to fetch her out. Faye hesitated, watching small bubbles emerge through the fecal slop that hid Olivia's face. Just as the last few began to raise to the surface to fizzle out, Faye took the glass and plunked it over, spilling the contents out directly into a small bin, lined with a white trash bag. Olivia remained stuck to the base, but was no longer buried by the foul mixture. Faye shook the glass slightly, and the lollipop rolled slowly outwards and into the trash, leaving Olivia alone in her container.

'Was that fun Olivia? I hope so, because I've got even more planned for you! I'm sure you're looking forward to it as much as I am. I'm just going to need a few more things to get ready. So why don't you hang there a bit.'

Faye stood herself upright again, casually throwing the toilet paper in with the remaining waste in the bin, then left Olivia there, held tight by the sticky glaze that secured her to the shot glass. She blew a fake kiss to Olivia, then turned to the back hall to find her next prop. Working at Cherry had exposed to her a wonderful array of new and devilish ideas. Faye hadn't realized how incredibly creative and dominating women could be. Shy and quiet girls would come in, hoping to turn their boyfriend into life-like sex doll. One even hoped to make her's into a chew toy for her dog, to use him to teach fetch to the new puppy. A personal favorite of Faye's was when a girl asked to have her boyfriend made into toilet for her girls' dorm. Faye figured the poor guy was making an excellent fixture in one the various stalls within the sorority house. It had inspired Faye to think of a fun idea or two for getting back at Olivia. She turned into one of the supply closets, that housed row upon row of models and components for varying assemblies of toys. First she grabbed a small bag from the top shelf. From the third row she selected a plastic-like sphere with a cap. It was clear, thin, but fairly inelastic. Next she grabbed a clay pot, before deciding she had everything she needed. Oh! Except of course the final touch. Faye reached under the final row of goodies and slid out a small jar, which she stuffed into her purse, before tucking the remainder of the supplies into a bin, back towards the main lobby and her darling new pet Olivia.

 

 

Spelunking by Xxana

Olivia couldn't move much. She tried to pry herself in any number of ways from the glass wall to which she remained held fast. It was no use, and she was tired. She spat again, trying to rinse any amount of the taste of shit from her mouth. The thought caused her to retch again. Her tongue was coated in the horrid mixture of anal lollipop drizzle and feces. Her nose was saturated entirely with its wreak, and it wasn't fading. She tried not to pass out, but her head was swimming. Chest constricted down by the gummy substance, Olivia was struggling to take each breath, and there was no hope of the entrapment ending soon. Fighting to stay awake, she rouse to the sound of gigantic footsteps returning. Faye's giantess body came into view again. Her massive legs were towers that obscured the nearby world, and carried a weight that quaked the shot glass with every footfall. Faye bent down, and her face sat at eye level with Olivia. Her lips were raised into a smug grin. Her voice was booming.

'Oh little Olivia, are you having fun in there? You smell positively horrid. What have you been eating my dear?'

Faye chuckled, loud and echoing. Olivia lacked the strength to return an insult, not that Faye would even hear her diminutive voice.

'It's alright that you don't have much to say, hun. Trust me, I can handle all the talking. Well, explaining is maybe the better way to put it. See I've got some more fun to have with you before you're free to go. Doesn't that sound amazing?'

Faye's gigantic finger entered the shot glass, scraping along the bottom towards Olivia. It became coated with the foul mixture that glazed the surface. Once it reached her, it jutted into her side and underneath, lifting with immense force. The sticky substance began to separate, prying Olivia slowly from the base of the overturned glass. She began to descend, falling onto the curved surface of the wall that lay on table, an unbalanced floor that rolled left and right with each movement of Faye's appendage. Finally free, Olivia rest momentarily on her knees, but Faye interrupted her with a poke of her fingertip against Olivia's stomach.

'Oh dear Olivia, my finger is all dirty, be a good napkin wont you?'

Faye began to wipe, motions that pressed Olivia into the ground and rolled her around. Faye's finger waved its away along her breasts and stomach, her legs, her ass, leaving a thick lining of the disgusting mixture along Olivia's skin. It only added to the previous coating that her asshole had drizzled over her minutes ago, adding incredible weight to her body. Olivia struggled to return to her feet. The shifting surface and extra layering only allowed her find a position on all fours, anything farther was impossible without risking another fall onto the glass. She was bruising and in pain from the rough handling of Faye's gigantic hands. Olivia drew in deep breaths laced with fecal stench, gagging once more.

'That's much better now isn't it? You aren't exactly the best cleaner though my dear. But at least we have you well lubricated. Should make your next adventure a little easier. It's time for you to be a good girl and go up my asshole. I want you to feed yourself to it. Crawl right in there and make sure you go in the whole way, otherwise I might accidentally crush you with my anus. I want you to wiggle for me, and if you do a good job, we'll see about getting you back to normal size.'

Faye giggled as she spoke, the fucking bitch was loving humiliating Olivia. She knew she couldn't resist, and Faye was liable to just kill her if she didn't comply. Olivia looked for a way to perhaps leap from the table, but the only way down was into the trash bin, and a cursory glance revealed a pool of brown slop lining its bottom. Barely having enough time to think, a gargantuan palm grasped the outside of the glass and shifted it dangerously close to the edge. It encircled almost the entire shot glass, tiny cracks of light barely illuminating the gaps between Faye's fingers. Moments later, the light from behind, near the top of the glass faded, immersing Olivia in an eerie darkness. The tiny streams of light available to her revealed the approach of Faye's anus. The mounds of fat that formed her buttocks were spread just around the lips of the glass, exposing the dimly lit folds of her asshole. Olivia could hardly see it, and any smell was already drowned out by the existing filth that slopped over body. Olivia swallowed hard, the foul taste once again returning to the back of her throat and filled her belly. She trudged forwards towards the only apparent exit, just as Faye asked. It was her only chance. Olivia pressed her hands, tiny fragile things, against the rim barely open rim of Faye's anus.

'Ooh! Olivia! Good girl. Be a good snack and get in there. I hope you don't get smushed. I think you will make a fantastic shit later. Remember to wiggle like I said. When my toys don't wiggle enough, I'm forced to squeeze them a little extra to get them going. Would be a shame if my rectum crushed you before you leave.'

Olivia leaned in, feeling the folds in front of her. They were small crevices, lined with stick fluid and speckled with dry flakes of shit. Then she reached her hands towards the center, a tiny circle of delicate skin, plenty large enough for her to crawl into. The pried position of Faye's ass cheeks maintained it in a slightly opened state. It narrowed as it went in. Olivia could feel the moisture of the wall inside, begging her to crawl inside. The hole pulsed suddenly, clenched around her arm, a tight grip that she couldn't withdraw from. Three heartbeats later, it relaxed, the clenched sphincter reopening the anal canal perched before her. It had opened even further, easily enough for her to slide in. Olivia gulped, and pushed from her legs, hands entering the tight space first. Her head followed moments later, but her shoulder stuck. The sphincter began to close again, her head encircled in flesh, lined with mucus and stale feces, pausing around her neck and stopping her breath. She flailed her arms, completely immersed in darkness, feeling the tiny rim clenched tight, pausing, and then reopening yet again. She tried to breathe, face pressed hard into the anal mucosa, inhaling bits of fluid with the sickly hot air that surrounded her head. Olivia pushed off her legs a final time, shoulders sliding in through the damp passage, legs lifting off the floor as she was dipped in to her hips. She slowed there, but the sphincter did not close fully. Instead, the walls that smothered her face began to ripple, forming waves the coaxed her inwards. The small movements slid her along, carrying her as a hapless passenger, a tight pulse around her shoulders moving her forwards and in. Olivia felt her feet pass the outer rim, her entire body completely devoured by Faye's rectum. The motions slowed, and she felt the tiny draft at her feet dissipate. She was in total blackness. All she could hear was the sloshing sound of fluid leaking around her, warm and thick mucus that allowed her to move her limbs slightly. A faint pulsation of pumping blood formed a hollow din. Outside, Faye righted herself and turned to check her ass in the mirror. Cradled as she was in tight flesh, Olivia remained unaware of her predator, smiling as she inspected her sealed anus and empty shot glass.

 

End Notes:

Need a break? Can't wait for more? Try searching up my other stories.

If you have enjoyed it thus far, hit up a review or a request.

Down Under by Xxana

Faye relaxed herself onto a chair in the main lobby. She could feel her tiny prisoner wiggling, just as instructed. Still, it was best to make sure that her pet worked hard. Faye clenched her rectum, immediately rewarded with increased struggles from within. It was better with her shrunken ass plaything free to wiggle, outside of the plastic confines of a dildo. She could feel it better, she mused, it was nice. Each thrash, twist, turn, or toss of the little bug inside her anus vibrated throughout her pelvis, and Faye let her hand dip past her skirt. Arriving on the outskirts of her pussy, she motioned in circles. She used a touch of pressure, letting herself feel the bead of her own clitoris glide past her fingertips as they swept. Each little electric sensation was amplified by having her rectum filled. Naturally, when the wiggles of her prey matched the stroking of her clit, Faye was doubly recompensed. Her labia were dripping now, and reclined as she was droplets passed the curved folds to trace her perineum and reach her ass. She could smell herself, her motions stirring the air and filling her nares with the acrid scent. Her pelvis was in heaven. Invigorating pulses stemming from each orifice drew her to ragged breaths without relent. Faye let them come, swift and shallow, a climax drawing nearer with each wave of the her fingertips along the sensitive hood. She wondered if her contractions were crushing her anal prisoner. Hopefully. Regardless, the vibrations continued, only aiding her summit to a precipice of warmth and release. Faye drew breath once more, deep and full. She exhaled forcefully, her muscles contracting without command. Her body flexed wildly, and she felt her pelvis follow suit. The struggles in her rectum suddenly stopped, as her walls held tight with unrelenting force. Faye relaxed once more, satisfied and released, letting her ass find a comfortable position on the seat as her shoulders came back to contact its spine. The pressure in her chest subsided and her contractions diminished, but the sensations from within her rectal prison did not return. Perhaps she had crushed the little bitch. It would be a shame, Faye had wanted just a little more fun. Still, there was only one way to find out.

'Time to come out dear. You made a wonderful snack and a great vibrator, so its best we let you have a breath of fresh air.'

Faye rose from the chair, and bent over next to her bin. Plucking out the small sphere, she let it roll back and forth in her palm. With her right hand, she lifted the delicate cap from its top, placing it nearby on the counter top. She retrieved the pot, the baggy, and the jar, placing each in a row next to the cap. Then she turned behind the counter and pressed a red button. From a low drawer lacking a handle, a sliding box came out. It was mechanical and had the Cherry logo printed on top. It had a small input container and a faucet like exit that poised over a off-white ceramic plate. Faye inspected it, and decided she was all set. She let herself bend down, one arm against the counter to brace herself, the other lifting her skirt with her wrist as her fingers held the sphere against her asshole. It was time for little Olivia to come out. Faye bore down, letting her sphincter relax, feeling the peristalsis carry a tiny load that pushed against the inner walls of her rim. It expanded accordingly, allowing first Olivia's feet to emerge, directed perfectly to slide into the bauble that Faye held open for her. Next came legs and a torso, and naturally a head. The form slumped out of her anus, stained a nutty brown, and slumped into the sphere, gliding to rest at the bottom. Faye's sphincter shut, and she righted herself, satisfied with Olivia's expulsion, and let her skirt fall back to cover her ass once more. Faye brought her hand back around, holding her prize as she took the cap and screwed it back on. It would keep her little pet well contained, and had a few other benefit.

'Wake up little one!', Faye said to the collapsed form in the bubble. She gave it a small shake, and from within, Olivia rolled over and opened her eyes. Her little pet looked exhausted from her rectal ride. Shame she wasn't a little more appreciative.

'There you are. Looks like you fell asleep on me. That's a shame, because I was almost done with you. But since you've been so ungrateful, I think it's best we continue.'

Faye took the sealed clear toy and brought it over to the counter, opening her palm so that her little pet could see all the supplies she had laid out.

'I think it's best that you know exactly where you are headed. Hmm, where to start. I think that you are getting pretty accustomed to being a piece of shit, and I think that shit is something to dispose of. It does have other uses of course.'

Faye gestured the ball towards the pot and the bag.

'Like here, little pieces of shit like you make excellent fertilizer for plants. Or perhaps you would be best referred to as manure. So I think that I will take my shitty Olivia manure and feed some plants. I've got this nice clay pot for you, and some seeds of course.'

Then Faye lifted Olivia to face the jar. It was filled with a brown mush, and sealed tight with a lid that bulged slightly. Written in black marker on a piece of tape that lined its side was a single word. Eli.

'And we best not forget the last ingredient. You remember Eli? I figure that you two should get well acquainted and become fertilizer together. Which takes us right back to the start I'm afraid.'

Faye lifted the jar with her opposite hand and carried both Olivia and it towards the machine ejected beneath the backside of the counter.

'This here my little manure is our store compactor. Don't worry, you won't be the first to go through it, or the last. It should make quick work of packing you and Eli into a little pellet. It's a necessary precaution. The material of your little bubble is very biodegradable, nutritious even, so I'm sure the the snapdragon roots will love eating you. I just don't want you chewing through it and escaping before the plants can enjoy dissolving and ingesting you.'

Faye dropped the sphere into the input chute, watching it roll into the dark box within the belly of the machine. Next she unscrewed Eli's jar. He had fermented inside, and the stench was awful, but she quickly slammed it upside down, allowing the lump of brown to follow the sphere. Lastly, she ripped open the baggy, and let several snapdragon seeds fall in with the concoction of feces and Olivia. Through the wall of the device, Faye could see the little bead wiggling. She snapped down the lid and flicked the machine on. Slowly and surely, the inner container began to constrict in circular fashion. Walls mixed and encircled the contents, slowly closing and compacting Olivia and her companions. The moist feces began to harden with the force, forming a ball around the sphere that contained Olivia. It only took twenty seconds, and with a pleasant dinging sounds, the container tilted slight, and a ball rolled out towards the exit. From the nozzle of the faucet-like exit, the ball descended to land on the plate in front of Faye. It lacked the stench of the initial mixture, clearly far denser and perfectly well rounded. The brown mass was speckled with seeds, Olivia completely obscured deep within. Faye ripped a small piece of paper from a nearby drawer and used it to pluck the ball off the plate. She brought it over to the pot, half filled with soil, and let it fall to the center. She pressed it down firmly, until it was buried, and used her fingers to flick some soil over top. No longer visible, Faye took the pot and its manure pellet towards the back of the lobby. She placed it there, rested on a window sill. It was dark now, but the spot would be the perfect blend of half-shade to allow her new plant to grow.

'Hey Olivia, I hope you can still hear me from in there. I know its dark, but don't worry, pieces of shit like you shouldn't mind. You're nice and buried now dear. I so do hope you and Eli get along well together in there. It should only be a few days before those seeds start to sprout, and hopefully they will gobble you up quickly. I know this variety love a tasty bit of manure like yourself, so be a good shit and try your best to feed them. I've got to head home now, have fun being plant food!'

Faye turned away, leaving the pot to silently rest. Nobody was about to look twice at the pot, let alone dig down and find Olivia buried inside. Oh well, the girl would be gone in a few days. Faye let a grin reach her lips as she fetched her purse and walked to the front door. She closed it quietly behind herself, turned to lock the deadbolt, and waltzed smugly towards her car.

 

End Notes:

Think I'm done this one.

Enjoy this and my others.

-Xxana

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4884