The Size Zone by Size Master
Summary:

Size related stories told in the classic Twilight Zone style


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Crush, Couples , Destruction, Feet, Giant, Gentle, Incest, Lesbians, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 130622 Read: 137570 Published: January 22 2015 Updated: May 01 2015
Story Notes:

When you see italics imagine a Rod Sterling narriator reading it.

1. Episode 1...The Apprentice pt 1 by Size Master

2. Episode 1...The Apprentice pt 2 by Size Master

3. Episode 2...Going Retro by Size Master

4. Episode 3...The Enforcer by Size Master

5. Episode 4...Living in the Past by Size Master

6. Episode 5 Pt. 1...The Test Pt. 1 by Size Master

7. Episode 5 Pt. 2...The Test Pt. 2 by Size Master

8. Episode 6...W.M.D. Pt. 1 by Size Master

9. Episode 6...W.M.D. Pt. 2 by Size Master

10. Episode 7...The Collector by Size Master

11. Episode 8...Nature or Nurture Pt. 1 by Size Master

12. Episode 8...Nature or Nurture Pt. 2 by Size Master

13. Episode 9...Djinn by Size Master

14. Episode 10...First Contact Pt. 1 by Size Master

15. Episode 10...First Contact Pt. 2 by Size Master

Episode 1...The Apprentice pt 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

And so begins episode 1...

Meet Amber Grayson, a regular 16 year old high school girl with a mystery she needs to solve. Always a loner, the nerdy girl finds solace in old books but today this is not why she is in the city library. She quests for an answer and such answer will lead her to The Size Zone...

 

Why does Ms. Ambrosia creep me out? Every time I see her I get chills but at the same time I'm drawn to her. Ever since she started teaching this fall I get this weird feeling when she's in the room. She smiles and talks nicely so she's not mean (even though her way of speaking is like how my grandpa talks). Her way of teaching history makes you feel like you were really there. She speaks of so much detail it's strange. She's nice to everyone in class...except me. She always picks me first to read our reports and the way she looks at me it's like how'd you look at an enemy. What did I ever do to her?!

 

I tried being nice to her. She prefers to be called Ms. A. Mid 30's with black hair and a olive tan skin with this regal way of walking like she was a Greek goddess. Does she treat me this way because I look like a geek? Bet she was one of those girls back in high school that treated nerds like dogshit. Well fuck her! I won't pay that bitch no mind! Then again...paying her no mind wouldn't have clued me into this mystery I'm trying to solve now. It all began one month ago just after she gave the assignment to write a report on Founders Day. That was the day they founded our town if you didn't know. I was going to give the report of a lifetime. Thumb that masterpiece in her fucking face. I planned to do a PowerPoint about the celebration including pictures going back to the first Founders Day in 1814. When I was looking through the archives for the centennial celebration, I found the picture that would change my life.

 

 

The picture was called "Founders Day festival October 15, 1914" and it had a bunch of people dressed in old timey clothes but one person caught my eye. A woman who looked exactly like Ms. A sitting in a Model T! "No, it must be an ancestor" I said to myself. I included the picture in my report. If I hadn't then maybe what would have happened wouldn't have occurred. She acted like she was bored throughout my presentation until she saw that picture. She had a look of shock in her face. She was visibly shaken by the picture. "Something wrong ma'am?" I asked her. She shot me this angry look that scared me to death. "Nice presentation. Next student" she spat out. Weird things began happening around me. In swimming class, I almost drowned when my foot got caught in some kind of current. I mean how does a pool have an undertow current?! If it wasn't for this one cute boy I'd be dead.

 

The next week I almost got hit by a car. The driver asked me if I was okay.  The poor guy looked more scared then I was. He told me his accelerator got stuck somehow. As I was walking away thanking god, I saw Ms. A looking at me through a window of a candle shop. I started putting two and two together.  Every time something strange happened Ms. A was around. She was there at the pool that day, then the car, and most recently when I was nearly stuck by lightning during a storm.  Somehow she was involved. So here I am in the library looking for photos and info concerning Ms. A.

 

Strange, every lead I find shows she doesn't stay around for too long. What's weirder are reports of missing persons going up for the time she's in that location. Her birth certificate has no mom or dad. I understand no dad but no mom?  Hmm...it says she was born on October 31, 1984 in Bradford, Connecticut. I looked for who her mother could be and found that a few days after her birth the city records archive burned down. Only a few things survived. How...convenient. You'd think that would be the end of it but thanks to Google Image I found other things. I uploaded her picture and Google had obviously stepped up their game. I got 11 hits back. One was from my picture that came from the school website, another from the picture that started this. And the rest...oh shit...the rest were pictures and paintings from the last 500 years!

 

Each picture wasn't just a similar face; it was the same face right down to the mole on her left cheek. Jesus...one picture was from a painting from the late renaissance. That did it. Ms. A was a vampire. Oh wait...she's here in the daylight hours. Well she's some kind of immortal monster then. Aww crap. She knows I'm on to her and she's been trying to kill me! I log off the computer and ran out the door. I was too scared to see her and ran into Ms. A. "H-hello ma'am" I stammered. "Good afternoon Ms. Grayson. Looking for knowledge today?" she asked smiling. Her smile sent shivers up my spine. "Just enjoying a nice Saturday" I stammered. "That's good. I always like it when a student tries to learn something outside of class. Then again ignorance is bliss. Oh look, you forgot to log all the way out" she said walking to the computer I was using. Shit! I forgot to confirm my log out! "There. Can't be too careful. Who knows what somebody might look up under your name" she said looking at me from the corner of her eye. I nodded my head and left as fast as I could.

 

Later that night, I decided to see a movie. I said goodbye to mom and dad and left the house. I wanted something to take my mind off of things. Whoever she was, she wouldn't dare do anything in public not after all those near misses. But to be on the safe side I made sure she wasn't around before I went into the theatre.  It was a shitty movie and it didn't help my mood. Man I so didn't want to go back to her class on Monday. I drove home in the rain thinking about what I could do. Should I say something to the police? No, they'd think I was nuts. "Yeah my history teacher is trying to kill be because I learned she's immortal" and after saying that I would end up in the nuthouse. The radio began playing Witchy Woman. "UUGH!" I said reaching to change the station until the car began stalling. My little Honda conked out on the side of the road in the pouring rain on a pitch black road.

 

"Fucking perfect!" I said trying my cell phone. The signal kept coming in and out and every time I tried to call the call would drop. "Fuck you Sprint" I said shoving the phone into my pocket. I saw a pair of headlights in the rear view. I didn't want to get out. Last thing I needed was to be raped and murdered but seeing how I was stuck with no way to get help I waved at the car. The car pulled over and to my surprise it was Ms. A.

 

"Ms. Grayson! You okay sweetie?" she asked with a worried look. "My car broke down and I can't call for help" I replied. "Then I'll just take you home" she said. Maybe I was wrong about her. She still gave me the creeps but she was giving me a ride home. "Guess it was lucky you found me huh?" I asked smiling. "Luck had nothing to do with it dear. I made your car break down" she said shifting gears. "W-what?" I asked getting scared. "Oh yes, your car breaking down was all me and what I will do to you next will be all me too" she coldly. "If you kill me then the police will come looking for me!" I yelled trying to open the car door. "I doubt it. Look in my purse" she said. I opened her purse and was shocked to see my car. My Honda Civic was in her purse, shrunken down to inches. "They will classify you as a runaway" she said. I was freaking the fuck out now. I yanked on the door not caring about how fast we were moving. "Child locks dear" she said turning a corner. 

 

"Please don't kill me" I whimpered. "Hush now" she said touching my shoulder. My body got hot for a second and I felt the world recede from me. I passed out shortly after. I awoke on a soft surface. My head hurt like hell. "Nice nap?" a booming voice said over me. I looked up to see Ms. A towering over me! She was easily 200 ft. tall! "You're a giant!" I screamed. She laughed. "No you little fool. I shrank you!" she cackled. "Why?" I asked backing away from her. I realized the surface I was on was a bed, one that stretched for a mile. "Why? Because you got too close to my secret. Smart little girl finding out I'm older than I say I am but not smart enough to erase your browser history" she said grabbing me. "Please, let me go" I said shaking. "No can do. There are rules for this sort of thing. But don't you fret. Your life will not be wasted. Your body will nourish me" she said stripping off my clothes.

 

"Nourish?! No you can't me that! You can't eat me! I'm a human being!" I yelled now naked. "So what if you're a human being. Believe me that hasn't stopped me before" she said tossing me into her mouth. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. My ears popped constantly due to the air pressure. She's sucking on me! Oh god her tongue his rubbing my vagina! I moaned instinctively and felt a hum. She was enjoying my taste! I couldn't help the pleasure I was feeling. I tried to move off her tongue but my bare feet just slipped on her tongue. I was going to be eaten by an immortal giantess and no one would ever know. I thought about mom, dad and even my little brother and how they would miss me. I began to cry. Between sobs I came. I felt my energy leaving me. Soon it would be all over...or so I thought.

 

All of a sudden a rush of motion and whistling air. I hit something soft and warm. I thought she had swallowed me but I felt clean air on my skin. I brushed my saliva soaked red hair out of my face and opened my eyes. She was staring at me with a very pissed off look. "Thank you! Thank you for sparing me!" I said coughing out her spit. "Spare you? That remains to be seen. I spared you because I'm obligated to give you a choice Ms. Grayson. As I was feeding off of you I detected a difference. A difference known to my kind" she said. "Your kind?" I asked. "Hmm...yes I guess you need to know what I truly am. My kind has been called many things over the millennia but the most apt name for us are soul eaters. We have existed side by side with humans since the beginning of your species" she said. "So you're not vampires or something?" I asked. She burst out laughing. "That is one of the names we were called. The first time we were recorded in history we were called the Witches of Thessaly. We eat souls dear. Drinking blood is one way to do it but it leaves a messy carcass afterwards. I chose a cleaner method. I shrink my victims and extract the soul then I eat the body. No evidence to find that way. Over time I've found that young humans in their teenage years have the tastiest souls. The sexual pleasures cause the soul to leak out of the body and teens are just big balls of sex hormones” she said taking pride in her evil deeds.

 

That explained why I got so weak when I came. She was eating my soul. "Now as for the choice I mentioned to you earlier. I spared you because when I tasted your soul I tasted the spark. The spark that all soul eaters have. Somewhere along your bloodline was a soul eater. You must be a descendant of one" she said. "Wait, your kind can have kids?" I asked her. "Oh yes indeed. Though it is a risky venture, we can have children" she said. "Risky?" I asked.  "There's no guarantee the child will be a soul eater and in that case you will have to watch them grow old and die" she said with a sad look. "So, you didn't eat me because I'm a soul eater?" I asked. "No you have the potential to be one. There are 3 basic rules for my kind. One is to do no harm to a soul eater unless it's to protect oneself or offspring. Two, the general public must never know of us. This one is fairly recent made in the last 500 years. And third, if you encounter one with the spark of a soul eater, they are not to be harmed. This rule concerns you" she said.

 

"So you can't harm me" I asked still scared of her giant face. "Oh I can certainly harm you. See rule number two. You know I'm immortal and in this day and age even someone like you can spread the word enough to cause some stir. If I took you as my apprentice I can spare you but if not it's dinner time" she said licking her lips. What kind of choice did I have? Either be an immoral creature eating souls or become the nourishment for my giantess teacher. "I'll be a soul eater" I said softly. She sat me down on the bed. "Good choice" she said with glowing eyes. The world shrank around me and within a second I was back to my original size, albeit naked. "So now what?" I asked trying to find my clothes. She stopped me. "Leave them off. They will get in my way. Lie back on the bed" she said. I lay back afraid of what she was going to do.

 

"This process is called The Awakening. I won't lie to you. This will hurt very much" she said stroking my belly. She started kissing my legs and traveling down them. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Remember what I said about sexual pleasures releasing part of the soul? I need you cum once more" she said kissing my feet. It felt weird when she was sucking my toes and then I felt her finger enter my pussy. I gasped. When was this supposed to hurt? I felt...good. She pulled out her finger and licked it. "Hmm...that beautiful unique taste. I'm going to miss that" she said starting to lick me. God I could feel her tongue enter me. I couldn't help but squeeze my breasts. I guess thousands of years is enough time to get really good at foreplay. I saw something coming off my skin.

 

It looked like red and blue smoke as it drifted in the air but it had no smell. "W-what is that?" I asked getting weak again. "Your soul" she said stopping sucking on my clit to answer. My soul was getting thicker in the air and I was getting weaker by the second. I felt like I would cum any second. "Here's where it hurts" she said taking a hand and moving it through my soul. It first I felt nothing then she somehow grabbed the blue part of my soul and forcefully pulled it away from the red parts. I screamed. "Oh god it hurts!" I screamed. "Bear with it child. You can't have creation without destruction" she said pulling out another blue piece. "What are you doing..." I asked. "Tearing out the human part of your soul leaving just your soul eater side. The pain is understandable. After all, you are dying" she said. What have I done?! She's ripping apart my soul! I felt her left hand grip mine tightly. "Just a little bit more! There!" She said ripping away the last blue part of my soul. She eased back and watched the red, refined, soul eater aspect of my soul recede into my body.

 

"How do you feel?" she asked stroking my face.  The way she looked at me was different now. Not disdain or malice. It was a kind of a maternal one. Just as puzzling I felt different when I looked at her as well. I wasn't scared of her anymore. I felt drawn to her. "It's getting late. I'll drive you home. After school, I want you to come to my house. Your training will begin then" she said. I got dressed and wondered what training she referred to. She was smiling the whole drive home. She seemed happy. I got out of the car in front of my house tired as shit. "Say nothing to your parents. This goes without saying" she told me. "Oh what about my car?" I asked her. "Glad you reminded me" she said reaching into her purse and pulling out my car. Jesus it was tiny. My civic was barely 6 inches long and looked like a model. To think I was small enough to fit in that. She held out her hand and a beam of light shot from her fingertip. Within seconds my car was full size again including a tic tac that found its way inside somehow. The tic tac was almost a foot long and was sitting in my front seat. "Uh, I'll take care of that" I said popping the trunk and tossing in in.

 

She looked very tired and had trouble standing. "You okay?" I asked. "I'm fine dear, just drained is all. See you Monday" she said driving off. Thankfully my parents were asleep as I walked in. I didn't need to explain why I looked like someone had sucked on me like candy and then ripped apart my soul. I slept like the dead and didn't wake up till 2 in the afternoon.  I was starving. I got dressed and went to the bathroom and as I was walking I noticed something odd. I saw perfectly even though I wore contacts. I screamed when I saw my reflection. My acne was gone completely and my hair shone bright red. I had never had my hair look so radiant! My skin was flawless to the point I looked like a supermodel! Was this because I was a soul eater now?!

 

"Honey I hear screaming! Oh dear" my mom said running up the stairs.  I was speechless seeing myself. What could I say? Hi mom I'm an immortal monster now so get used to the new look. Yeah that would work and no telling what would happen if they knew. I could see Ms. A right now shrinking them all and eating them, including me. "You got a makeover! Oh honey you look gorgeous!" mom said hugging me. Makeover huh? That could work. "I heard screaming!" Dad said running up the stairs. Dad just stared at me. "You look nice sweetie" he said patting my head. He went back downstairs but I saw him roll his eyes. Was he mad at me? If so then why? "What's with the shouting? Who the hell are you and what have you done with my dorky sister?" my little brother Cameron asked. Just turned 13 and still a brat.

 

"Be nice Cameron. I think your big sister looks nice" mom said. "Yeah be nice squirt. I said ruffling his hair. As I did, I smelled him and my mouth watered. My stomach growled. "Someone's hungry" mom said walking back downstairs. Cameron was still in my grip. "Let go!" he said pulling away. As I walked downstairs I heard him. "You do look nice sis" he said blushing. Aww, even if he's a brat, he can still be sweet sometimes. A wolfed down leftovers right and left until I was full. I was full but my body still felt hungry. How weird is that? I was still tired too. I spent the rest of the day in my room looking up stories of mythical monsters and witches. No surprise I found zilch on soul eaters but I did find some stuff on The Witches of Thessaly.

 

Apparently they were controllers of the moon and the sun. They were famous for controlling spirits as well. The more I found the more I became aware of the power I could call on. Size control was just for starters. Accounts say they could even been behind the power of the oracle of Delphi.

 

(Authors note: while it’s not known if the witches of Thessaly really existed there are accounts of them living around 200 BCE or earlier.)

 

I really didn't feel like going to school the next day. Mom had me help her get the dirty clothes together before I left and I picked up some of my brothers.  I went to his room to get more and noticed the door locked. "Cameron, open up!" I shouted. "Just a sec jeez!" he said. I heard a lot of movement inside and he finally opened the door. He had an embarrassed look on his face as he ran past me. The air smelled like the sweetest pastry you could think of and I saw a trail of blue ethereal smoke where he had ran past. Oh my god I can see his soul! But that only comes out during sexual actions. What had he been...oh...that's what he was doing. I couldn't decide what was more mortifying. The fact I knew my brother had just jerked off or the fact I wanted to eat his soul.

 

School crept by and Ms. A watched me like a hawk. I was so tired and hungry. The bell rang and Ms. A stood at the entrance waiting for me. "I don't feel so good" I told her. "Yes I know. I'll take care of that. Hop in" she said pointing to her car. As we drove to her house she hummed to the radio. "I think I want to eat my brother" I said mumbling. She laughed so hard I was afraid she'd wreck the car. "The awakening process leaves you drained. You hunger for souls not food. I will explain that and more when we get to my home" she said smiling.

 

She had me sit in her living room while she made tea. "Your training will being shortly but first I need to talk to you. Yesterday I looked into your bloodline. You had an ancestor by the name of Christopher Grayson that sired a child by the way of a Samantha Newman around 1715. I knew a Christopher. He must be where you inherited the spark of a soul eater. That's not all however.  This Samantha Newman belonged to an organization that I’m and you will be familiar with. Remember this name well child. The Order of Lux. They are our mortal enemies. They have hunted us for centuries. Once in a very rare while one of them choses to mate with one of us. Humans like you are born out of this union” she said taking a sip of tea.  “So they hunt us?” I asked. “Yes, like any prey, one eventually develops a natural defense against them. Tell me, how did you feel when you were around me?” she asked me smiling.

 

“I felt scared of you” I replied. “Scared or threatened?” she asked. “…threatened” I answered. “I felt threatened of you” she said. “Of me why?” I asked. “What you felt is what the Order feels. It’s how they recognize us. Life isn’t out of its sense of irony. When a soul eater and a human create an offspring, the offspring will always sense another soul eater. It’s in their blood. Their human side instinctively knows that they are our prey and they will fear us. Some are born with the spark like you and we try to awaken them. Not just to bolster our numbers but to protect them. They use their natural abilities to hunt their own blood relations” she said shaking her head. “So that’s why I was scared of you” I said. “Yep, part of you knew I could eat you and I almost did but enough of that. It’s time to teach you some magic” she said finishing her tea.

 

She led me to the back of her house. “Magic is what we use to protect ourselves and the tools in which we use to feed” she said holding out her arms. “Magic, like how you shrank me?” I asked squinting at the sunlight. “Magic is the change we inflict on nature and the world. In the case of size control, I manipulated your mass and atomic space. I won’t teach you that yet. First you will learn wind magic” she said gesturing at me. A blast of high wind knocked me to the ground. “Oomph! Alright, Yoda just show me how you did that” I said getting back up. “Concentrate on the air. Mix you own energy into it, imagine the result you want, and say the magic word to release it” she said. “Magic words? You didn’t use any words just now” I said. “I don’t need to use them. The words aren’t important. The words just give you focus. They can be anything you want them to” she said. “Alright” I said concentrating.

 

I focused my energy into my hands and held out my palm. “Aero!” I yelled. I gust of wind shot from my hand. Not as much as hers but it was better than nothing. She clapped her hands. “Not bad for a beginner. Now let’s try something harder. Light this cigarette” she said holding a cig. “Uhh…some advice” I said. “Envision your target aflame. Speed up the molecules. You’re a smart student. You know what that means” she said. Well I knew that molecular friction causes heat so I just help it along huh? I concentrated hard. “Fira!” I yelled. Nothing happened. “Come on! Come on! AHHH!” I yelled. Her cigarette, and her hand, burst into flame! Ms. A shook her hand quickly and soon the fire went out. “Oh shit! I’m so sorry! Are you okay!” I yelled running to her. She grimaced from the pain of the second degree burns. She held her hand and I watched it glow slightly. The burns faded until they were gone. “It’s my fault for rushing things. I’m alright Amber. A healing spell took care of it” she said.

 

It must have been the adrenaline rush plus my lack of energy that caused me to pass out. I felt groggy and felt that I was lying on her bed. “Open your mouth” she said. I was too tired to ask why. I felt something small and moving in my mouth. I instinctively sucked on it until I tasted something salty and deliciously sweet. A vibration was in my mouth until I swallowed what was inside. Soon after I woke up feeling so much better. ‘What happened?” I asked rubbing my eyes. “You ran low on energy. I must confess. I knew you would need to eat a soul soon so I purposely made you use magic to drain you” she answered. “So the reason I feel better...”

 

“It’s because you ate a soul. Congratulations dear. You’re a full soul eater now” she said. I felt sick. “Then what was in my mouth was a person? I ate a person?!” I yelled. “Yes, just some punk I found on a trip to New York last Sunday” she replied. She must have seen my sickened expression. “What? You thought that cute sexy body was free? Immortality came cheap? Look, I understand what you are feeling right now. I used to have those kinds of feelings especially soon after I awoke. I still have some of those feelings. I refuse to eat small children unless I see them as a threat. I even fell in love with a human once” she said. “You did?” I asked. “Yes but that was a long time ago” she said. “What was he like?” I asked wanting to know more about this woman. “I care not to talk about it. Amber, I want you to call me master. It’s traditional for this kind of thing. Call me Ms. A at school but master here” she said walking out of the room. I guess I struck a nerve. She sent me home soon after.

 

The next month was weird. Dad kept giving me the cold shoulder, mom wanted to know which spa I went to and my brother kept me tense. Every day I felt the urge to eat him. Day in and day out master taught me our heritage and magic. She told me I was a natural for magic. Who knew that knowing science helped me use magic? Yes, I ate more people. I had too. The more difficult the magic the more energy I burned. It must have been my soul eater blood because I became accustomed to eating people.

“Now I want you to use a fire spell for an attack. Did you bring a target?” she asked me. ‘Yes an old doll” I said pulling it on the ground. I used an old Barbie doll as my victim. I had my back to her so I couldn’t see her expression as I cast the spell. The doll burst into flames with seconds. I giggled happy that it worked but then I heard a scream. I turned to see my master with her hands over her mouth crying. He looked hysterical. “Aqua” I said putting out the fire with a douse of water I yanked out of the water vapor in the air. “Master! Master!” I yelled shaking her. She looked at me and hugged me tightly just weeping. I led her into her house and had her sit down on the sofa. It took a little while for her to calm down. “I’m sorry you saw that. Forgive me” she said quietly. “Master, why did you scream?” I asked her. She said nothing until I put my hand on hers. She was shaking. “Remember when I said I fell in love with a human?” she asked. I nodded. “We didn’t just fall in love. We had a daughter. I awoke her when she was 13. She used her powers to lead armies to victory against the English She only ate souls when she absolutely had to. A few years later she fell in love with a human. I had been against her involving herself in human matters but when she said she would marry I human forbade it. She was immortal of course and I told her the pain of watching them grow old and die while she did not. She paid me no mind. She told me I squandered my powers not helping humans. I told her she knew nothing of how cruel humans could be and that their ultimate place was to be our food. She drew her sword on me. I disarmed and disowned her.” she said sadly.

 

She loved him so much she cut back on eating souls even further to dangerous proportions. That’s how she was captured. The last time I saw my daughter was when she was burned at the stake. She was only 19! The last time we spoke I told her she wasn’t my daughter anymore!” she yelled crying again. I hugged her and wondered why that story sounded familiar. “At least she became famous in a good way. People know her as Joan of Arc now” she said trying to smile. “For real?!” I asked. She nodded. My teach was the mother of Joan of Arc! How fucking cool is that!?

 

We got closer emotionally after that day.  She saw in me the daughter she had lost and I saw in her the big sister I never had. The day came when it was time to teach me how to shrink people. It was time for me to hunt. “Mom, dad, I’m off to spend the weekend with Jackie!” I yelled to my parents. “Have fun honey!” my mom yelled. I was heading out the door when my dad stopped me. “What will you be doing Amber?” he asked me with suspicion. “Just girly stuff dad” I said wondering why he acted so shitty. Ever since I became a soul eater he had been so cold to me. Wait…could he know? “Nothing else?” he asked. “No dad” I said. He hugged me tightly. “Just had to ask. You know I love you right?” he asked with tears in his eyes. “Yeah I know that. I love you too” I replied. He nodded and let me leave. I wondered what that was about the whole drive to my master’s.

 

"So no problems coming here?" master asked me. "Dad gave me some grief but I told him I would be at my friends" I replied. "You made sure your friend will cover for you?" she asked. "Yeah, as far as she knows I'm at my new boyfriend's" I replied. She nodded. "Amber, had anyone acted funny toward you since you awoke. Have you got any weird feelings from anyone?" she asked. I thought for a second. The only person who acted weird was dad. I didn't dare tell her that seeing how she tried to kill me when she thought her secret got out. "No, nothing out of the ordinary" I lied. "That's good. Come help me with this tank" she said pointing to an empty terrarium. "What's this for?" I asked. You know how fishermen use a bucket to keep their catch in? Well this will be our bucket...for humans" she said. We loaded the tank into the trunk of her mustang and headed out.

 

As we drove to New York, she told me more about her life. She was old, damn old and when I asked her how old she replied "let's just say I spent my spring break eating Trojans and I don't mean the condom" she said laughing. "So you knew Joan of Arc. Who else famous you've met?" I asked.   "A few" she replied. "Like who?" I asked. "Alexander the Great for one. Not that great in person though. Think gay drunken frat boy and you got the picture. I met Charlemagne once. He was cool.  Avid reader and surprisingly smart for a Dark Age guy. All in all though, I try to stay out of the limelight. I was surprised to see there even was a picture of me" she said. "I saw you travel a lot. Why did you come back here?" I asked her. She sighed. Around a hundred years ago I stopped over in this town for a visit. I grew attached to the quiet, easygoing humans here. I've seen many things over the centuries, things I care not to remember, but here is like a world away. Reminds me of Mayberry" she said. "Where?" I asked. "Sorry, a generational gap thing. Look it up on your google later" she said.

 

She turned on the radio when our conversation ran dry. To watch an immortal singing Super Freak by Rick James was hysterical. I couldn't help but laugh. "Listen my apprentice. As time goes by one must find things that amuse or elate you. Immortality is a heart breaking and lonely thing. It has been centuries since I had been with another of my kind. Find the joy of life where you can. Humans had it right during The Summer of Love. During that time, their souls shone with the purest blue you could think of and tasted like the finest honey. Forgive me I'm drooling. The first hundred years are the hardest. Losing your family to the ravages of time while we remain ageless. Amber...know that I'm not just your master but you are family as well. You are not alone" she said squeezing my hand. I smiled. "I love you too master" I said squeezing back.

 

With all that was going on, I had forgotten it was Halloween. How could I have missed that? I only remembered when the radio switched to Halloween theme music as the sun went down. I felt a shiver to up my spine and I flinched in the car seat. Master did the same. "What you feel is the arcana in the air. On hollows eve, the border between the spiritual and physical become blurred. When that happens the force we call arcana increases in us. Think of arcana as the magical engine inside us and souls as the fuel for that engine. On this night our magical power is at its fullest. It was no coincidence I chose this night to hunt. Spells are easier this night. So far you have learned level one spells. Size control is a level two spell and thus requires more energy and control. Now, let's see what the night brings us" she said crossing the bridge leading into Queens.

 

We saw kids trick or treating and my stomach growled. "Easy there. Children make great snacks but ultimately not very effective. Besides, killing young humans takes away from them reproducing. You're hurting your food supply that way" she said turning a corner. We found a man on the side of the street watching the children. "Oh, you dirty human. We'd be doing the world a favor getting rid of him" she said pulling over. We got out of the car and walked over to him. "Remember, focus is the key" she whispered. He looked at us and got a suspicious expression. "Nice night isn't it?" Master asked him. "Yeah I guess" he answered annoyed. "I couldn't help overhear your thoughts. Trouble finding girls your own age?" she asked him. "Fuck off lady. Don't know what you're going on about" he said walking away. I walked in front of him and he stopped. He was looking at me hard. My age must have caught his attention. "You want to have fun with a young girl right?" I asked putting my hand on his chest. He gulped. "Maybe" he stammered. "Let's have some fun. Shrink" I whispered in his ear. 

 

Her reduced in size and kept shrinking until I willed it to stop. It was harder to do than a simple wind or fire spell but not that much harder. He stood on the ground looking at my sneaker. He traced my leg up and saw my giant form looming over him. He yelped and ran. With just one step I caught up to him and grabbed him. I brought him to my face. This 30 year old pervert was looking at the biggest young girl he ever seen. This could have been a dream come true but it was a nightmare to him. "You can do it here. No one's around" master said to me. "Do what?" he asked scared. "She means eat you" I answered. You should have heard him pleading for his life.  His pleas got more frantic as I pulled off his clothes. He was naked in my grip now. "Not so fun for a predator to become prey is it?" I asked stroking his tiny dick. He shook as I masturbated him.  This little fucker came pretty quickly.

 

"That explains why he can't get a girl his own age. He's got a hair trigger dick" master said chuckling. I could see the blue smoke like energy of his soul. It was working. "Eat him while the coast is clear" master said. "NO PLEASE!" he yelled as I threw him into my mouth and sucked on him. I made sure his tiny package rubbed on my tongue. His natural meaty flavor was entwined with the sour lemon taste of his soul. He came and I swallowed. "Tickles" I said feeling his punching on my stomach walls. That soon went away though as he succumbed to my acids. "Sour and not as filling as I'd hoped" I said. "Of course, humans are at their peak in their teens. You did a good job by the way. Better than I or Joan did on our first shrink" she said smiling. "What happened?" I asked.

 

"Well I chose a cute Athenian boy and brought him home. Mom got him drunk and told me to shrink him. Well I did...to the size of an ant. Mom said I spoiled my dinner and got rid of him by placing him in a spider web in our garden. What a waste. I actually liked him. He said sweet things to me and was kind only to end up spider food. I didn't speak to mom for a month. Joan on the other hand shrank a peasant boy she met in Calais. She played with him like he was a toy. Understandable seeing he was 6 inches tall and not small enough to eat. After indulging her for a month I made her shrink him small enough to eat. Poor girl was force fed. It was for her own good. She was so low on energy she coughed blood. It was soon after we got into the argument of using her powers to help humans" she said. We heard a group of kids coming closer. "Get rid of his clothes and hop back into the car. We got more hunting to do" she said. I tossed the tiny ball of clothes down a sewer hole and no evidence was left of our deed.

 

"We need young ones for this to work and we need many. What do we have here?" she said pulling over. We watched as a group of college kids pile into a minivan. We knew they were college kids due to their age and the fact they had a New York State University bumper sticker. Ironic is that I planned to apply there before this all happened.  I hopped out quickly and ran to the minivan. "Shrink!" I yelled at them. The van dwindled in size and I stopped it just under a foot. The frightened passengers felt their van lift off the ground. They franticly tried to see what was happening but all they saw was my blue jacket. They didn't see me until I was putting the van into the terrarium. Their screams were silenced as I closed the trunk. I sat back down winded. "Nice job Amber! You're a natural at this!" She said starting the car. "Thanks master" I said catching my breath. I could hear tiny beeps. "Is that what I think it is?" I asked. "The car horn of a shrunken van? Yes, yes it is. I'll handle the next batch. You rest dear" she said putting the car into drive and pulling off.

 

She decided to drive back home. There was no need to hunt in the same location. She told me it was a bad idea. Humans would think it suspicious for a lot of missing persons to come up in one night even for New York. We stopped for gas just at the state line and saw a small bus pull up. A woman stepped out of it. "If anyone needs to go to the bathroom now's the time" she said. A few people got off. They were kids of middle school age. Apparently the local school was shuttling students whose parents couldn't take them trick or treating. "Perfect" master said. "Some of them look a little young. Didn't you say it was bad to eat young ones?" I asked. "I did. Fortunately some of them are just hitting their stride in sexual growth. If not, well it's a special night for our kind. It's okay to indulge in a great while" she said topping off the tank.

 

We followed the bus as it drove along the dark road. The road wound up a hill that had a steep drop off. "Now's the time" she said raising her hand. Instantly the bus began to slow down and pulled to the side of the road. We pulled up behind it. "Was this how you made my call stall?" I asked. "A simple lightning spell directed into the engine. Kills the ignition dead" she said watching the driver step out. We got out of the car. "Damn phone!" he muttered. "Lightning spell again. Ionizes the air and knocks out signals" she whispered to me. "Hey lady can you help us? Our bus died and we can't phone for help" he asked master. "I'll help...myself that is" she said tightening her fist and then releasing a blinding bolt of light. The light engulfed the bus in a dome of radiance and then faded. The man, kids, and the bus were shrunk down. The bus itself was 2 feet long. The man ran into the bus and slammed the door.

 

It was cute to hear that tiny bus trying to start. "Pop the trunk for me dear" she said scooping the bus off the ground. She lugged the shrunken machine like a wooden log and held it over the terrarium. The van from earlier was still there. They were screaming for us to let them go. "Get that door would you" she said pointing to the rear exit. With just a simple tug, the door was ripped open. She shook the bus and out came the passengers. The man from earlier, a woman who must have been a chaperone, and 10 kids. "Won't somebody report them missing? I mean a bus load of kids!" I said. She walked back to where the bus once sat and put the bus down. "I already thought of that. Why do you think I waited for them to drive up this hill? So dark out here. A tragedy waiting to happen" she said pointing at the bus. With a flash the bus was back to normal size. She wasn't done with it though. She used a spell to push the bus down the hill and without the driver; it slammed into the guardrail and went over the side. It tumbled down the hillside over and over and finally stopped.

 

It was smashed up for sure but I wondered what would happen when no bodies were found inside. "You're good a fire spells but watch a master. Behold the level 4 spell; harrowing!" she said.  A bolt came from her fingertips so quickly it caused a thunderclap and hit the bus. The bus exploded in a horrific fireball. "My god, even the metal is melting! What was that?!" I asked. "A compression of air mixed with electricity. If it wasn't for our arcane working in overdrive tonight I would be bone dry" she said. "You created plasma?!" I said geeked out. "We can control ALL aspects of nature, not just earthly ones" she said. I had no idea we could be that powerful. We could command the same power that fueled stars! It frightened and excited me to think what power I could wield as a master. To think all you need is human souls to do it. Life isn't cheap I see.

End Notes:

Commercial break...

Episode 1...The Apprentice pt 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

now back to The Size Zone

"Time to head back. I feel kinda peckish" she said. We got back into town just after midnight. We both could feel the heightened arcana leave us and with it the rush of power. We were tired physically and spiritually. We barely had enough energy to carry the terrarium into the house. To think that 20 humans had their lives in our hands. The college students had got out of the van by then. They were helping the man and woman calm the kids down. Their fears heightened when master picked up the van and removed it from the tank. They were all screaming until master shouted. "Be silent little creatures!" she said. "You bitch let us go!" the man from earlier yelled. Master brought her hand into the tank and I thought she would pick him up but she didn't. She tensed her fingers quickly and flicked them. The man was struck do hard he flew I to the clear plastic wall which he hit with a wet thud. His body slid to the floor and where his head hit a blood spot was on the wall. "Carl!" the woman yelled running to him. She shook him but got no response. It was obvious to anyone he was dead as shit. "You monster!" she yelled at master. "And so much more. Now strip or you can be dead as that stupid fuck there!" she yelled.

 

Off came clothes and costumes. All 15 of them naked as the day they were born. The younger ones blushed and covered themselves. Part of me thought they were cute that size but the soul eater part of me was hungry for them. "Apprentice choice" she said squeezing my shoulder. I picked a college boy. I thought he was cute and he did look tasty. "Remember to extract pleasure out of him. That way you can maximize their flavor" she whispered. Whispering at our size doesn't work. They heard flavor and they all panicked. They watched me engulf his crotch with my lips and began milking him. He didn't want to cum. You could see him fighting it. The people below watched me rape him. I knew from sex ed class that you could force a man to cum of you stimulate the prostrate. With a fingernail, I poked and prodded his balls and underneath his scrotum. With a tiny whimper he came. His cum hit my tongue with such a flavor!

 

His blue soul energy leaked out of him. He couldn't even scream as I tossed him into my mouth and sucked on him. His essence oozed out. It's true that everyone is different and the soul isn't any different. He tasted of cinnamon and brown sugar. It was so much that I soaked my panties. They all screamed as they saw the bulge travel down my throat when I swallowed the college freshman. "Much better than that man from earlier isn't it?" master asked tired.  I nodded feeling his energy add to mine. "Master, your turn" I said seeing her weakened. She nodded and the people ran from her grasp. She caught a boy around 12 who had fallen down. She gazed at him with the love one would have at a juicy steak. "Please don't eat me!" he begged. She said nothing as she opened her mouth and lowered him in. She toyed with him trying to make him cum. She was delighted to find out he was fit enough to serve her. The boy must have been pent up sexually because I could see his soul wafting from the slight crack her two lips made. She closed her eyes and swallowed. "So delicious! Some humans are born to be eaten!" she said touching her belly. The boy was still alive and was hitting her stomach desperately. He was still living when he ended up with another guest.

 

She grabbed another person. This time the woman. Master raped her with her tongue while she screamed obscenities at her. "Fucking monster! Cannibal pervert bitch!  I hope you burn in hell! AHHHH!" she said cumming. Master opened her mouth and slowly pushed her in with who finger in her head. "No please! I'm sorry! Don't eat me! PLEASE!" she screamed until master closed her mouth. She sucked on the tiny woman. Master's breathing increased and she arched her head back. The woman slid down her throat with ease. Master wiped the drool from the corners of her mouth. "She was surprisingly satisfying" she said. I giggled. "What's so funny?" she asked. I pointed to the wet spot on her crotch. "You're no better!" She retorted pointing to my wet stain. "It's intoxicating isn't it? The power of devouring a human. The taste of their soul as you suck it away" she said. "It's incredible! To know that these people had lives. That they were living them until we came along. To hope and dream only to have it end by me!" I yelled. It was true. I was drunk on souls and the power I had.

 

"Since there are two of us, there is a better way to enjoy this" she said caressing my cheek. We ended up carrying the tank to her room where we undressed. The people watched the giantess captors strip nude. Master reached into the tank and pulled out a 14 year old boy. I licked my lips for him. She didn't give me him to eat. She placed him in front of my wet cunt and shoved him in. I let out an eep which made master chuckle. She reached back in and pulled out a girl. The 13 year old girl struggled in her grip and screamed when she was dropped into my mouth. God she tasted good. I had gotten good at making shrinkys cum. The tiny girl flooded my taste buds with her cum and yummy soul. Delicious thing tasted like candy apples. I sent her down with a simple gulp. One by one we used our captors for pleasure and nourishment. I had three up my cunt and master had four. We kissed passionately while the ones shoved up our pussies struggled to live. We came again and again. Master ate one that she had ordered to squeeze my nipples. Poor 11 year old boy never had a chance.

 

We pulled out the ones we used as dildoes and ate them. We liked each other's flavor so much we made love right there. By the time we finished, we had eaten more than half of our captors. I was full. My stomach was bloated with the bodies of middle schoolers and college students and their energy never made me feel so powerful. "We should get some rest. Training resumes tomorrow and we will need them for that" she said kissing me. The remaining 6 kids were catatonic or too frightened to cry or yell anymore. They said nothing as master dropped a piece of bread in the terrarium for them.

 

It was Sunday and I felt great! I loved master so much and she loved me! The centuries must have made her quite lonely. She made us a delicious breakfast as she watched the news. The bus did make the news after all. The bus was reported to have driven off the hill and crashed. The forensics team told the reporter that the heat was so intense it cremated the victims. No one knew they had been shrunk and were going to be eaten. All day we practiced level two spells. Mass control, how to change appearance, healing, even enlargement spells. Man I loved that one. She made sure I knew that one. She said it would be useful for what she called soul milking. She told me that sometimes you might need to feed and be restricted to just a few humans or just one in her case. She told me she was once shipped wrecked off of Crete and the only survivors were her and the deckhand boy.  She had shrunk him down to a few inches to contain him and grew him to 6 inches to suck him off and feed on his soul. She did this for a whole month until they were rescued. She offed him of course. Surviving all that just to be eaten up in the end...

 

I tried it out on a 13 year old boy. I grew him to 5 inches and jammed his dick into my mouth. It was like sucking on a Ken doll! His little yelps, moans, and groans excited me to no end!  I sucked him so hard he screamed when he came. His puny load hit my tongue and his soul stepped out of him. I began drinking it all in until master stopped me. "That's enough. Don't drain him too much" she said. The boy was barely awake. He looked so weak. I fed off of him the rest of the day. His pleas got weaker each time. At first he begged me not to mouth rape him but in the end he was catatonic and said nothing as I sucked him. He just limply hung there in my hand until the end. I must have fed of him 6 times. On the six time I fed until there was no soul left to eat. He wasn't breathing anymore. His eyes frozen staring at the abyss of death. I felt pity for him. Master put her hand on my shoulder. "This is a risk of soul milking. We can get attached to our victim. We connect with our prey on a sexual level and that makes the end all the more harder. I will take it from here" she said shrinking him down.

 

I watched him dwindle to just an inch in size. She gently picked him from my hand and dropped him into her mouth. His lifeless body slid down her throat. I would learn in time that some lessons were harder to deal with than just concentration on spells. By Sunday, we had gone through our captives. I swallowed the last one, a girl just 12 years old, to fuel the last spell I would learn this weekend. "The last level two spell to learn is a called pulse. This one is used to sense enemies that have the spiritual gift of sensing our presence. Concentrate your mind and then expand your sense. Visualize looking beyond normal sight. Good. Now channel that perception into one burst of power" she said. I concentrated harder and visualized what I needed to do. "Pulse" I said releasing the radar-like ping. Oh! I sense someone! With my eyes closed I see a silhouette of someone in my mind. "Apprentice, you actually sense someone!?" Master asked. I opened my eyes and saw her doing what I had just done. She opened them surprised. "You're right. Someone is here that that can sense us. Just then we heard pounding on her front door.

 

"Coming!" she yelled flexing her fingers. I could tell she was fixing to use her shrinking spell. Imagine my surprise to see it was dad on her porch. "Amber Grayson! You lied to me and your mother! You said you would be at your friend Beth's house! When I drove by and didn’t see your car we panicked. I finally found it just now! Now who the hell have you been staying with?!" he yelled. Dad was so angry he didn't even notice master. "Hello sir. I'm Diana Ambrosia your daughter's history teacher. I've been tutoring her this weekend. She was worried about getting a bad grade in my class and didn't want you to worry. Sorry about that" master said. Dad had a very scared look on his face and I didn't know why until a month later. "N-nice to meet you ma'am. I'm grateful for tutoring my daughter but she should have told us. If you'd excuse us. It time for us to leave" he said yanking on my arm. Dad followed me back home and reamed me out when we got there. The usual yelling and broken trust deal I got but what cut me deep was the look mom gave me. She hugged me and cried. I wanted to tell them right then and there but knew I couldn't.

 

Dad blamed my new look on my new attitude. He was half right about that. I did feel more confident about how I looked and the power I had certainly helped. I got grounded for two months. No driving, friends, cell phone, or parties. That hurt. You see, since I got my magical makeover, boys have been coming on to me right and left. I got asked out to the Christmas dance. Well that plan got fragged. The bigger problem was how would I train for the next two months and worse still why did my pulse spell see dad as an enemy?

 

I lay in bed that night worrying. Master sensed dad was a threat like I did and seeing how she tried to kill me; dad wouldn't come out of this easily. I looked at the clock. 2 a.m. Shit. I buried my head in the pillow but could hear something downstairs. I popped my head out of my room and listened. "No you don't understand. She's here! The Chaotic Noise! The Ancient Bane is in this town!" he yelled. She can't be talking about master! Oh my god! Dad is one of them! He's a member of the Order! I jumped back in bed. My worst nightmare was coming true! Dad was a killer of my kind and he recognized master! I cried silently to myself not knowing what to do. If I told dad what I was would he kill me? If I told master she would kill him. A light tapping on my window interrupted my thinking.

 

I wiped my tears and looked at my window closer. Just inches for. The window was master. She was 2 inches tall and just hovering in the air. I raised my window and she floated in and sat on my bed. "I came to check on you. Honey, were you crying?" she said seeing the wet streaks on my cheeks. "Dad was pretty pissed. I'm grounded for a while" I replied. "Nothing else?" she asked. "No" I lied. "I'm asking for a reason. We both sensed it. He can sense us. A bloodline trait I'm sure but still. He looked like he..." "NO! Dad doesn't know about us! He was just surprised how pretty you look!" I lied further. She looked at my door. "Very well. I won't do anything to him because you care for him but know this. If he becomes a threat I will kill him" she said. I gulped and nodded.  "Now as for your training. What we can do is train here" she said.

 

"What?! That's impossible!" I said. "Not when you're this size" she said. I had to admit. That was pretty smart. "Good then. I'll see you tomorrow night" she said flying out the window. That's how we trained for the next few weeks. Me and her shrunken down to two inches, sometimes smaller for big spells. She had me use a spider for target practice. God I was so fucking scared. That hairy fucking thing towered over me like a colossus. She made sure I stayed at ant size to fight it. She said the threat level had to be realistic. Now she likes to act cool but I saw how scared she was when I got too close. I tripped on a spider thread anchoring it to my carpet and got tangled in it. She ran over to me. She was tiny too but at 3 inches she was way bigger than I was. I knew if I didn’t calm down the nasty fucker would drink me dry and leave a tiny ant sized Amber carcass in its web. I tried the newest spell I was taught.

 

I concentrated and sucked in the light from my LED clock. Only one shot with this pathetic light source. "LUX!" I yelled. Just as the spider above me readied its mandibles a beam of red light shot from my fingertips and burned right into his head. The spider stopped moving. I had killed it. "Oh my god Amber! You okay!" she yelled prying me free. "I'm okay" I said. He held me in her hand close to her chest. I could feel her heart pounding. Wow she was really scared for me. "It's my fault. I've should have not rushed you into that" she said. "It's my bad really. I shouldn't have gotten so close. I fucked up" I said. "Nonsense dear. I'm really impressed you used your clock to power the lux spell" she said. "Well you did say it used surrounding light as the source" I said. "True, but I never thought of using a LED clock. It's used mainly for daytime offense. You're a genius Amber. You have mastered spells that take some years to do. You do me proud" she said smiling. "And to think you almost ate me" I said grinning. Master laughed embarrassed.

 

That wasn't the last close call. When she had me train for an ice spell we needed some water. Guess where we trained. Yep, the bathroom. It was going great until my brother walked in. We barely had time to shrink down to millimeter size. I almost got flattened by my brother's bare foot. Fortunately I ended up between his big and second toe. God it reeked at that size. Master got scared and shot a lux spell at his big toe. My brother yelled and I took the chance to scurry away. He had just enough time to see master but at her size he thought she was an ant. "Damn bug bit me!" he said trying to stomp at her. Those bare soles slammed the floor causing tremors like an earthquake. The sound awoke dad. As Cameron and dad talked about why he was stomping around we used that chance to literally fly out of there. Funny thing is, dad called the exterminator the next day. No more shrunken training on the floor.

 

I got totally careless one day and I'm pretty sure I sealed my fate and master's. Dad wanted to be on my good side and took me out for ice cream. At the time I thought he was treating me like a kid but now that I think back I wish for those times to have never ended. As we sat eating ice cream, a car was speeding down the street a little too fast and a young boy was crossing it. People gasped and the driver slammed on brakes. "NO STOP!" I yelled with all my might. Everything just stopped; everything. It was like living in a photograph. The birds frozen in mid-flight. The mother of the boy dropping her groceries to run to him. The smoke from the tires stuck in the air. A world devoid of motion and I caused it. I had stopped time. I used this chance to save the boy. I got up for the table where my dad was stuck as well and walked to the boy. The car was only a few feet from him. If I had stopped time just two seconds later the boy would have been road kill. I picked the boy up and moved him back onto the sidewalk. I admired my handiwork until I got a little dizzy and the world started back up.

 

The car skidded to a stop well past where the boy was standing and his mother hugged him crying. I was so out of it I forgot to go back to where I was sitting. No one noticed anything except dad. From his perspective, I was so sitting just a foot away and in a blink I was 15 feet away. I began to faint. Dad caught me just in time. "You okay Amber?" he asked me. His face was white as a sheet. "The excitement got to me is all" I said lying. I knew why I was so weak. I blew a shit ton of soul energy stopping time. Dad drove us home and I went straight to bed. I woke up around 1 A.M. to pee and felt this terrible hunger. I needed a soul horribly bad. The hunger was so terrible my instincts took over. I opened the door to Cameron's room. There he was sleeping soundly. My mouth watered. Cameron usually slept in boxers and tonight was no different as I saw pulling the sheet back. "s-shrink" I said from my quivering mouth. Cameron dwindled in size to just 3 inches. I picked him up and held him in my hand.

 

My very little brother lay in my palm still snoring. He was always a heavy sleeper. Holding him was like holding a cute mouse. I could feel his breathing and body heat from my sweaty palm. With my finger, I tugged his boxers down. My mind clouded over. My tongue flicked his tiny penis over and over till it got hard. His breathing quickened. I was worried he would wake up. I used a spell master taught me to induce mental control of a target. It works best on the weak willed and a will is weakest when your target is sleeping. "Sleep" I said touching his tiny head. Cameron went back to snoring. I licked and sucked his tiny pecker. I raped him while I fondled his body. With my other hand I squeezed his tiny butt and caressed those cute tiny bare feet. I felt him tense up for a second and at that moment I tossed him into my mouth. I sucked on my sibling like candy. His tiny body sliding around my wet tongue, his little dick poking it. God he tasted good. I felt him tense up again and this time I knew he came. I could taste the cum but more than that. I could taste his youthful soul. Fuck me he was delicious! A flavor like cherries mixed with gingerbread cookies. My little bro was so good! I was about to swallow him whole and complete my feeding until I glanced at a picture. It was him and me when we were much younger.

 

I remembered that picture. We were playing outside and he skinned his knee. He was only 5 and he cried very loudly. I cleaned the scrape and put a Hello Kitty band aid on it. He sniffled a little and looked at me saying thanks. I hugged him and told that was what big sisters are for. Mom saw us hugging and thought it was cute enough to take a picture. The photo and the memory snapped me back to reality. Oh god I was going to eat my little brother! I truly felt like a monster that night. I quickly pulled him out of my mouth. He was okay, winded and exhausted but okay. I washed him clean of my saliva in the bathroom and dried him off with some toilet paper. After putting his tiny boxers back on I grew him back to his normal size and covered him up. I just lay on my bed mortified what I had almost done. What was worse was how I still hungered for him. I was so shaken up I cried even in my dreams. It was an odd dream. I cried in the darkness but I felt someone over me crying as well. I woke up suddenly and saw the hallway light go out. I knew I had to find someone to feed on tomorrow or I might attack Cameron again or mom and dad.

 

Dad was silent during breakfast. His eyes were puffy like he had been crying. Cameron took the day off telling mom and dad he didn't feel well. Understandably, his sister was eating his soul last night. I left for the door and stumbled. "You okay dear. You're not getting sick like your brother are you?" mom asked. "Just tired is all. Some rest and I'll be fine" I said. "Maybe we should take you to the doctor. You've been tired a lot lately and yesterday probably didn't help" mom said. Dad dropped the glass he was drinking out of. The broken glass sound filled the kitchen. "I’m fine really" I said running out the door. School was boring as usual. Ms. A watched me harder than usual like she wanted to say something. Between periods, I went to the bathroom and heard someone follow me in.

 

Remember when I said the boys had taken notice of my new looks? Well, that wasn't all the attention I got. Girls noticed too. Being more popular, I had fucked up the status quo. A few girls started hating on me. They spread rumors like I got plastic surgery or I was turning tricks on weekends. One girl decided on a hands on approach. Stacy Graham, part of the "it" crowd followed me into the bathroom. She thought she was hot shit because she was a senior. Didn't help that the boy she was fucking admitted I was hot. "You think you're Ms. Fucking Popular now you're not the school geek anymore huh? I worked hard to get this popular and you come and start taking it away" she said crossing her arms. She was dressed in an expensive white dress wearing platform sandals with French tips on her finger and toenails. I mean who the fuck dresses like that for school? "Worked hard huh? Standing up or laying or your back?" I said grinning.

 

She was faster than I gave credit for. She slugged me in the face and I fell to the floor. She pressed her platform sandal right into my gut. "You can pretty yourself up all you want bitch but I have something you don't; class" she said flexing her toes in her sandals. Bitch was lording her expensive clothes and pedi in my face; literally. I was angry and hurting I lashed out not thinking. "SHRINK!" I yelled. She shrunk down to 4 inches in height. The look on her face was priceless. I had shrunk her so fast she was still standing on my chest. "Come here you little skank" I said gripping her. "Please...please don't AAACK!" she said as I squeezed her hard. I felt something pop. Her eyes widened at the pain of a broken rib. I wasn't going to kill her yet. This was perfect for me. "Don't hurt me" she whimpered between sobs. "Why not? You wanted to hurt me and you did. That punch hurt bitch! What to do with you? You know that pedi did look nice when you were standing on my fucking chest!" I yelled.

 

I yanked off her tiny sandals. I held her tiny feet between my fingers and admired her tiny toes. “Very pretty to look at. Let's see how they taste" I said licking her tiny soles. She tried not to laugh. It must have tickled having my taste buds running up her defenseless soles. She did laugh though and it didn't please me. "I remember that laugh. You used it when you tormented the less popular girls like me. Your laughing days are over" I said squeezing her right leg between my fingers. A tiny snap could be heard then an ear piercing scream. "That cute leg the boys love isn't so cute now that it's been shattered. Let's see what else I can do" I said. I tore off her expense dress and undergarments like tissue paper and flushed them down the toilet. She was naked and crying in my hand. I wanted to feed right then and there. Not eating my brother had piqued my hunger.

 

I began to slurp and suck her tiny cunt. Her still working leg jerked and kicked. "You fucking dyke. This good for you?" she moaned. "Yep and it sounds good to you skankarella" I said increasing my suction. I sucked so hard she came. I tasted her juices and I saw her soul waft from her body. It was time. She was still lucid to see me open my mouth wide. "No! Please don't do this! I'm sorry for hurting you! DON'T EAT ME!" she screamed. I closed my mouth and sucked on her. Her blonde hair hung out of my mouth like a spaghetti strand. Her screams vibrated my teeth. I could taste her soul spiced with youthful fear. Tasted like rum cake. Her struggles got weaker by the second. I was really putting on the pressure. I was sucking her dry. I didn't partake of her whole soul though. I wanted her alive for what happened next. I was running out of time, class would start soon. I pushed her over to my back teeth and bit down hard. Jesus, the taste! Salty and meaty at the same time! Her screeches echoed in my mouth and could be heard outside. They were maybe too loud. I chewed again and again. Her screams died down until I felt something hard on my molar. I bit down and the screaming abruptly stopped. I chewed harder and felt something fall out of my mouth. I swallowed what was left of her and bent down. It was her leg on the floor. The same one she stepped on me with. "5 second rule" I said tossing into my mouth and swallowing it. I felt much better. Her soul recharged me. That skanky sex filled soul hit the spot and did away with one bitch that had it coming. I felt so powerful. I went to school with people I could eat! I could shrink them down and eat them at will. Oh damn. I ate a student. Someone would notice her missing.

 

The next day Ms. A glared at me the whole class period. The school was abuzz with Stacy's disappearance. School let out and I walked out and was stopped my Ms. A. "Get in the car" she said. "But I'm still grounded" I said. "GET IN THE FUCKING CAR NOW!" she yelled. I got in. "What were you fucking thinking?! I know you had a hand in her disappearance! You came to school drained and today you're fine! What did I say about hunting where you live? What did I fucking say?!" she yelled. "Don't do it. Brings too much attention" I said. She pulled over at my house. She raised her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes. I didn't feel her slap but I did feel her hand on my cheek. "It was you who saved that boy didn't you?" she asked.

 

"Yeah I somehow stopped time and moved him to safety" I answered. She had a shocked look on her face. "You actually pulled of a chronos spell?! God Amber, that's a level 5 spell! No wonder you were so hungry! I'm shocked you pulled off such a difficult spell but more shocked it didn't kill you. That spell could have sucked you dry. I understand why you did what you did but that doesn't mean I condone it. When you get that hungry you need to see me immediately" she said shaking her head. "I'm very sorry master. The hunger got so bad I nearly ate my little brother. I couldn't help it when she served herself up on a silver platter to me. She did deserve it though" I said. "That I can agree on. The faculty knows how much a bitch she was and that will work to our advantage. Tomorrow, I'm going to start a rumor that she ran off to be with a boy in New York. Hopefully that will deflect the investigation away from here. Go now. I'll see you later tonight" she said. Master beamed with pride that night during my training. I began to realize how much I liked such attention.

 

It wasn't so bad being grounded. Master had kept me busy and sometimes we would make out. Two tiny girls licking and fucking on my bed. Those were great times but all good things come to an end. That day, the day when my happiness ended came. It was the end of the school day and near the entrance master stopped me. "Yes Ms. A?" I asked knowing we were still at school. "Come by my house this afternoon. There's something important we need to discuss. I know you're grounded still but it's that important" she said. I nodded and took the bus back home. I lied to dad about going to the supermarket. I told him I needed tampons. Being a dad he didn't argue. Oddly, he'd been real quiet to me the last few weeks. I opened the door with the key master gave me; I could hear her on the phone. "Yes, I'm making arrangements. Well, she's the best I've seen in a thousand years Selene. I haven't seen the like since the golden age. Yes, I plan to discuss it with her today. Oh she's here. I'll call later. Bye" she said hanging up the phone.

 

"Who was that?" I asked. "That is what I wanted to talk to you about. How'd you like to spend the summer in Greece with me?" she asked. "Sounds cool! Is it about soul eater business?" I asked. "Yes, but it's not all business. You'd get to sightsee and have some fun. Think how fun it will be to lounge of a private beach sucking on a young tourist while another is jammed up your cute snatch" she said grinning. The thought of that was making me wet. "Sounds like fun" I said. When we stopped giggling, we heard car doors slamming. We walked to the door only to be knocked back by the door being blown off the hinges. There in the doorway were 4 men and women in white clothes holding odd looking ivory short swords.

 

"Oh my god. Amber behind me! It's the Order!" she yelled. I didn't hide. I let off a lightning blast and crazy enough my target used his sword to deflect it. "How?!" I yelled. "They use what's called a femur blade. Remember how I said we can't harm another soul eater? Our bodies are magic resistant including our bones. He's holding a leg bone of our kind. A leg bone sharpened into a sword" she said scowling. The thought of someone using somebody's bones as a weapon sickened me. "Die foul thing!" a man said rushing her. Master swept her hand and a gust of air threw him into the wall hard. "You can't block what you can't see!" she said looking at another man.

 

With both hands she enveloped his head and his friend next to him in a bubble of air. She was sucking out the air. You know what happens when you do that so quickly? Explosive decompression that's fucking what. If it wasn't for that air bubble we'd be coated in blood and brains. The fourth man pulled out a handgun. Not taking a chance of him defecting anything, used a wind spell of my own. I made a gust of air go right down his throat. I kept shoving air into him and watched him gasp and hold his chest. When he convulsed and blood rushed out of his nose I knew what I had planned worked. I popped his lungs like a balloon with too much air in it. Shit got hard then.

 

Now that they were dead and not blocking the doorway, we could see three black vans and surrounding them was at least 10 people in white. They had guns cocked. We were fucked. I had to even the odds. I always wanted to try something with this lux spell. I quickly picked up a piece of glass from a broken vase. The glass was perfect because of the cracked spider webbing. With just a second I could use while they were getting reorganized, I fired a pulse of concentrated sunlight into the glass. They thought they could defect it. They thought they were prepared. One hand holding a gun and the other a femur blade. The beam struck the glass and refracted. One beam became several and struck 4 men. They went down within a second.  The irony of killing these people with a spell that shared the name of their Order hadn't escaped me. That got them pissed. They opened fire on us. Master threw up a wind shield but with that many rounds one struck her side. I dragged her back in the house.

 

Jesus, she was bleeding out! "Relax" she said to me. Her wound glowed and I saw it spit out the bullet and close. "I'm running out of energy fast. If only I had fed multiple times. Your father must have told them about me. I was too trusting" she said. She was right! It was my fault! I was the one who got caught up in the mystery of my master! It was me who stopped time and clued anyone who knew about our kind that we were here! I caused the suspicion when Stacy came up missing! "Don't think that way" she said standing up. Her wound was healed but she was tired. "I saw the look on your face. Everyone makes mistakes Amber but mine was to leave evidence of me being here and then coming back. I lied about why I returned. Truthfully, I know not why I returned. I was...drawn here. Maybe by fate. Yes, it must have been fate. Fate led me here to find you. My fate was to awaken you" she said stepping back into the house. "And now my fate is to protect you" she said watching a woman and man.

 

The man charged her quickly and master readied herself but got distracted when the woman passed her and ran at me. "Eyes on me freak" the man said kicking her through a door. Master fell down the basement stairs and slid on the concrete. She wearily stood up and reached for a light switch. She flicked it and nothing happened. "Clever boy. You cut the power" master said. "You got that right" he said jumping down the stairs. With both being in the dark, you would think they would be equal. The man had a sword but couldn't see to use it and master with her weakened magic but no visible target until she tried a fire spell. A light flickered in her hand and that was enough for her to see him. She threw the flame at him and he deflected it with his femur blade but when he did, the heat partially burned his hand causing him to drop the sword. It clanked on the concrete.

 

He was so angry that he lunged in the dark at where he saw her last standing. Master was short enough that his hands got around her throat.  He was choking her to death. His rage was so great that he lifted her off the floor. Her flat covered feet dangled in the air. "The great monster of ages dies in a musty old fuckin' basement. Has a pathetic ring to it. Out of options and ideas aren't you? Not enough space to fire off a wind spell and no light for a lux one. I cut you off from anything that could help you and I know you don't have enough strength to use anything with more bite. He was getting off hearing her gurgles for air. Just as she was about to die, music filled the room. "What the fuck? Magic by Robin Thicke?" he asked. Master tried to say something and in the dark didn't see her reach into her pocket. "What did you say cunt? Can't hear you over the sounds of your brain being asphyxiated" he said. Master raised her hand and in a split second a beam of light shot from her finger.

 

It burned right through his right eye and into his brain. His grip as realized and master fell to the floor coughing. She quickly used a fire spell and was ready to let it fly but saw that he was dead. "What I was trying to say was that was my ringtone. My phone lighting up gave me just enough juice to fire off a lux spell. One in a million shot that paid off. Hmm...PTA board called. Never been so happy to be a part of that. Oh shit Amber!" master said running up the stairs.

 

Meanwhile as master fought for her life I was fighting for mine. I was getting more creative by the second.  I had killed three more. One was death by grass blades. Another by freezing his blood. And the third was killed by a quick gravity spell. I was nearly spent now and more were coming. Three stood at the back door with assault rifles aimed at me. I could take one out but the other two will Swiss cheese me. They raised their weapons. A burst of blood from the one on the right and I could see a femur blade sticking through him. The one on the left had hands around his throat that twisted his neck till it snapped. The middle one was a man who got kicked right at me. I shrunk him in a second and not waiting time slammed my sneaker clad foot on his one inch body. Master stood there panting. It was she who had saved me.

"Were getting out of here. I'll need your help. I think there are-" *BOOM*!

 

The blast knocked me on my ass. The bastards had shot an RPG into the house to kill us. When I stood up I felt blood running out of my ears. The ringing didn't stop until I focused on healing. When I came to my senses I saw master lying in front of me broken. Her body had a piece of wood sticking right through it. She was dying. I heard the three rush into the burning house to confirm the kill. With all my rage I let lose a powerful shrinking spell. "FUCKING SHRINK!" I yelled. They immediately dwindled to just an inch.

 

The two women and men just stood there next to the giant blades they could no longer hold. They knew they were fucked. I realized I could just eat them and use their souls to heal master and get us away from this wretched place. They knew this as well and did what they could only do at that point. Three tiny cracks came from the floor. They had shot themselves. I just stared at three shrunken humans commit suicide with guns the size of crumbs just so I couldn't eat them. I was so pissed I ground the corpses under my foot. They had robbed me of my one chance to unfuck this situation.

 

I ran over to master trying to heal her. "No! No, don't do it. You don't have enough energy to even try and it would kill you anyway. I'm done. I can't heal this. No enough energy. In my bedroom drawer is an envelope. Use what's inside to go to Thessaly to see Selene. She will instruct you from now on. You were a fine apprentice and a lovely partner. Amber...I...love...you" she said before slumping over. Master was dead. A woman thousands of years old, eater of humans and great teacher to me and others was dead. I closed her eyes which were frozen in death and retrieved the envelope. I was too grief stricken to hear another car pull up as I made my way out of her back yard and didn't hear someone running up to me. I got tackled and fell to the soft grass. This was it. I was done. Running on fumes. I closed my eyes and cried. "Just get it over with" I whispered. I felt wetness hitting my face. I opened my eyes to see dad sitting on me. A femur blade in his hand raised over my heart.

 

It all made sense now. The staring and silent treatment, even that dream. He knew what I was. He was a member of the Order and his job was to kill our kind. At least it would be someone I knew and not some stranger. He just stared in my eyes crying. "I CAN'T DO IT! I can't kill my baby girl!" he said weeping and lowering the blade. He got off of me and just lowered his head into his hands and wept. "I've known what you were for some time and I tried to do my duty one night a few weeks ago and I couldn't then and can't now!" he said crying. "Daddy!" I said hugging him. He loved me even though he knew I wasn't human any longer. A father's love has no boundaries. A lesson I learned that day. "You can't stay here Amber. They will hunt you and kill you. You must run away from here!" He said gripping my shoulder. His expression changed. "NOOOO!" he yelled seeing a glint from a rooftop. He pushed me aside just as a crack sounded in the air. I saw his body jerk back and lay on the green. The blood stained the grass crimson as he bled out.

 

"DADDY!" I yelled. "Don't...move" he said weakly. He knew the sniper was still looking for me. "Amber, I know you are weak right now. I can sense it. You have to do something for me. I need you to eat me. Use my soul to escape. More...are coming" he said coughing up blood. "No don't make me do it!" I pleaded. "AMBER GRAYSON! YOU WILL DO AS YOU FATHER TELLS YOU TO AND RIGHT NOW YOUR FATHER SAYS TO EAT HIM!" he yelled. "yes daddy" I whispered. I tapped into what was left of my energy and shrank him to 3 inches. I was so weak now I had to crawl to him. I was so low on energy I would die soon. I held him in my hands and cried as I stripped him. I could feel his warm blood on my skin. There he was. My dying naked daddy lying in my palm with a face begging me to eat him. "Quickly before I die and my soul leaves my body" he said. I nodded. "I will always love you no matter what you are" he said weakly. "I love you daddy" I said letting him slip into my mouth.

 

I felt him stop breathing. I had only seconds. I chewed him up faster than I ever chewed anything up before. I tasted his soul on my palate and it tasted like nothing I ever tasted before. If love was a flavor that that was it. I felt his soul empower me. The rush of power made me cum. Master left out a lesson about soul eating. One she left out to probably spare my feelings and to avoid temptation.  You know what's more powerful that a youthful soul? One given to you by a loved one. Dad's soul was like 10 mixed in one. His energy was mine now and it fueled my rage. "The sniper" I said quietly standing back up. I could see him. The bastard was laying on a rooftop a block away. Dumbass was wearing the same white clothes as the others. "You took away my daddy. Burn" I said pointing at him. The surrounding oxygen rich air around him burst into flames. I kept powering up the spell till all you saw was a bright orange orb of hellfire. I knew from chemistry that oxygen burns at a much higher temp when concentrated. With one hand I burned him and the other held him in place with gravity. The whooshing of burning gas drowned out his screams. I released my spells after a very long 15 seconds. What was left on that rooftop was a melted Remington and blackened skeleton.

 

To I turned to leave the backyard and saw a van pull up. The sounds of car doors opening was accompanied by the rhythmic thumping of an approaching helicopter. Master must have been a very bad girl to get this much attention. I dealt with the ones one the ground first. With my new power, I tried something new. I combined spells. "SHRINK PULSE!" I yelled. The shrinking spell plus the spell to locate enemies shot from my body in a blue wave striking the four who had gotten out of the car. Three men and a woman was hit by it and shrank down to 3 inches. They were frightened of course until that chopper got close. They counted on them to put me down. I could see a man with an assault rifle sitting on the edge of the door. The damn thing had rocket bays on each side. A Huey. They sent a fucking Huey after us!

 

"Don't count on them saving you" I told the shrunken people staring at the chopper. I waved my hand and the chopper shrank down to around two inches. It hovered in the air like a hummingbird. Those smiles went poof right there. It delighted me to know that Huey crew must have been a quarter of an inch at most. I thought about capturing them but I was pleasantly surprised to see a Shrike fly out of nowhere and grab the Huey in midair. "Oh that's fucked up. That was a Shrike just now more commonly known as a butcherbird. It kills other birds by slamming it into something sharp and eats the remains. Of course it can't eat that Huey but the crew on the other hand...To be eaten by a bird must be a pathetic way to die. Speaking of dying..." I said coming closer to them. They drew their guns but pointed at their own heads. "Not this time" I said freezing their hands with an ice spell. I was so far gone into revenge I hadn't noticed I was no longer using words to incant spells. My power had grown considerably.

 

I raised my sneaker over one man and slammed it down on him. The cracking of his bones and the growing pool of blood under my foot caused the woman to piss herself. I looked at another one and kicked him so hard he landed in the neighbor's rose bush with a wet thud. The third man chose to ran and abandon the woman who was frozen in fear. I grabbed him up and pointed him at the woman. I wanted her to see this. "Carol help me please!" he screamed. My fingers took ahold of his head and twisted his head. He screamed until his neck snapped. I didn't stop until I had twisted his head a full 180 degrees. This Carol woman was just shaking. I plucked her from the ground and moved her closer to my face. She raised her frozen hands still holding the gun in desperation and apparently pulled the trigger. That was fucking stupid.

 

The misfire damn near blew her hands off. She screamed holy hell and it got worse when I used a fire spell to cauterize the wounds. Why I did that? You'll see. "P-please don't eat me" she said trying not to go into shock. "I have no intention of eating you. I won't have your dirty soul polluting my father's soul inside me" I said. Was it the fact I said I wouldn't eat her or the fact I ate dad's soul made her just stare at me with astonishment I didn't know or care. She had a job ahead of her. "I'm going to let you live just for one purpose. You're going to deliver a message to the Order. Tell them I will be coming for them for the soul eaters will have a new protector. A protector that will kill any who endangers us or the ones we love. We will no longer wait to be hunted. You kill us and not just your lives are forfeit. The lives of family and friends are as well. We will not stop until your existence is wiped from all memory and all who can even say you lived will be no more" I said coldly.

 

"You can't do this! You can't expect us to just let you hunt us! Your kind is evil to use us as food!" she cried. "No more evil than humans eating cows, pigs, and chickens to survive. At least we have a code of conduct. Ever hear of veal or foie graś?*

 

(Author's note: Foie graś...goggle it)

 

"You're letting me go?" she asked me. I sat her back down on the ground. I walked away from her. "Wait! You can't leave me at this size!" she yelled. "Oh yes I can or I can always eat you if your new size is too much a burden" I said. She wisely shook her head. “I suggest you try to get back in that van before sundown. Our town has a stray problem and I'll bet you look tasty to a stray cat" I said. The tiny girl ran to the van and desperately tried to climb into the doorframe. Just watching her jump franticly made me smirk. With a wind spell I pushed myself into air. I flew in the air like a superhero. It was like a dream but seeing black cars surrounding my house told me it was more like a nightmare. You know that song you can never go home again? Well it sucked. I could never see mom or Cameron again. What would they think of me? Would they even know the truth? Would they miss me? My tears were blown dry by a northeastern icy wind.

 

I used the money in the envelope to get the first plane out of JFK heading to Greece. Before we took off there was a news story coming out of my town of Bedford. The reporter spoke of a terrorist cell taken down in the town. Dad was listed as a civilian killed in the crossfire. I was listed as a terrorist and master was a dead terrorist. Good thing I got the tickets and checked in before the news story circulated. It was clever of them to call me a terrorist. This way a watchdog group could drop a dime on me and alert the Order of my whereabouts. Another thing to take care of when I come back.

 

The flight was very long. Good thing I had my iPhone. Of course I turned off location services but the music and the photos I couldn't do without. After all, revenge is useless if you forget the reasons. Dad's soul was still inside me but it was only 20% of what it once was. First thing I wanted to ask Selene was if there was a way to preserve it. I didn't want to burn it all away. It was all I had left of him. Athens was marvelous. I saw as we prepared to land the old mixed with the new and or course the Parthenon. I knew from history class (thanks master) that it was once a glittering and shiny structure of white marble, gold and precious blue stone. Not anymore.  I knew master was far older than even that. She told me she ate one of the constructors there long ago. Now I understand what timeless really meant and the enormity of immortality.

 

I stepped out of the terminal and enjoyed the warm Mediterranean sun on my skin. "Taxi!" I yelled. A nice new car with a taxi sign pulled up. I hopped in. "To the bus terminal please" I said. I relaxed sitting in the back thumbing through what song to play next. I saw the driver drive past the bus terminal. "Hey you missed the turn!" I yelled.  The doors locked. "I should've known something was up. No taxi is this nice. Let me guess. Kidnap the American tourist? Ransom, slave, sex slave?" I asked. "That for boss to decide" he replied in broken English. I laughed and laughed so hard I almost cried. "What so funny?!" he yelled. "You have no idea how fucked up your luck is. Shrink for me" I said. He shrank down to 4 inches. The car began swerving. With just a glance I controlled the movement of the steering wheel.  "Hope you don't mind" I said climbing over the seats. I sat in the front passenger and moved the scared shitless Grecian man out of the front seat and plopped down. He cowered in the passenger seat. "You will come handy later. I bet the trip will be quite long and I'm sure to need a snack. Hopefully I won't contaminate what's left of dad's soul with your slaver ass. Mind if I plug my phone into the radio? I need something to relax to" I asked.

 

He began screaming and begging in Greek. You don't need a translator to guess what he was saying. "Shhh! I won't be able to hear my music. Ah, he we go. Hope you like Fall Out Boy" I said. I sang to the song and couldn't help but scream out the chorus line "We could be immortals!"

 

And so goes Amber Grayson on her journey to become the next fully empowered soul eater and the newest member of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will see what happens wwhen a young teen boy decides to play with his dad's old NES console. Stay tuned for the next episode titled "Going Retro"

Episode 2...Going Retro by Size Master
Author's Notes:

For those who have played the first Super Mario Bros game, ever wondered what that castle was really like or what the princesses were like? Time to find out.

Meet Ryan. Ryan Akerman is an average 14 year old Caucasian boy living in suburbia America. He's a good student, gets good grades and even has a girlfriend. With his looks and smarts one could say he has it made. There is one thing though that Ryan is very bad at. He is a video game addict. Finish one game and he's hungry for another. See how his addiction will draw him into The Size Zone...

 

 

It's just a normal typical Friday in the Akerman household. Dad watching TV and mom cleaning the dishes. I was playing the new Call of Duty on my 3d Sony fucking up noobs when I heard the phone ring. "Can someone answer that?" Mom yelled. The phone kept ringing. "Dammit" I heard mom curse as she picked the phone up. "What?! Is she okay?! Alright, we're on our way!" she said hanging up. I could hear mom crying. I wanted to go down but you can't pause multiplayer. "Honey what's the problem?" dad asked. "It's mom. She fell in her house. She's at the hospital now. The doctor said she broke her hip!" mom said crying. "Then we'll go right now" dad said. Mom and dad got their stuff together to stay there overnight. "Will you be okay by yourself?" mom asked me. "I'll be fine mom. I'm not a kid anymore" I said slightly insulted. "Mark I don't know about leaving him by himself" mom told dad. "Carol he's 14 now. It's just for a day or so until we sort things out. It's the weekend so we don't have to worry about school. You'll be fine right champ?" dad asked. "No problem dad" I replied.

 

"See? He'll be just fine" dad said walking downstairs. "I trust you to behave yourself Ryan. I love you. I'll check in tomorrow" mom said leaving my room. They left soon after. Mom called within an hour to check on me. Damn, wish she'd trust me a little! I turned in really late after killing noobs became boring.

 

It was Saturday and I was back on Call of Duty again like usual. I guess I got too good because people would log out as soon as I popped into the lobby. Nice. After a few hours I got bored again. What should I play? Man I beat everything. Ruled multiplayer to the point I was feared. I looked at what games I had on the shelf. Not a single one appealed to me. The bad thing was all the good games had dropped for Christmas so until the summer the good games were hard to find. Man I need to play something, anything I hadn't played before. It was then I remembered that dad had some really old retro games in the attic. I found them helping dad clean it out for a garage sale. He threw a fit when mom said he should sell them. "Hell no! I've had these games since I was younger than Ryan! These are classics. They never get old" he told mom. Mom just threw her hands in the air and walked off.

 

I climbed into the attic. I forgot how much shit we have up here. “Is that an old furby?" I asked myself seeing the weird fuzzy thing lying in a corner. It took me 20 minutes but I found the box marked games on it. I carried it downstairs. I pulled out the console at the top. It was boxy and grey. "NES. Nintendo Entertainment System. God, my Xbone makes this thing look like an ancient artifact. I wasted no time trying to hook it up to my TV. "What the fuck is this?" I asked myself seeing a wire with a box on it with a wire coming out of the box with two forked prongs. I've never seen such a connection. I googled it. "RF signal connection which predates coaxial cable connection" good old wiki told me. Jesus, dad lived in the stone age. I was at a loss on how to connect it. After thinking for a second I came up with the brilliant idea of using foil to connect it. Wrapping up the leads and jamming it into the coaxial in the back seemed to work since my TV didn't explode.

 

I grabbed a random cartridge and pushed it in. Okay now to turn it on. A blank screen. SHIT! Guess this won't work after all. I googled around and found that blowing into the cartridge helps. Wow that's pretty fucking odd. "Nothing to lose now" I said ejecting the cartridge and blowing into it and pushing it back in. Power on. Holy fuck it worked! Thank you google gods! So the game is called Super Mario Bros. It didn't have the instruction book so I looked it up. "Second most popular game from Nintendo second only to Super Mario Bros. 3*" Wikipedia said.

 

(Author's note: it's true. Super Mario Bros. 3 is # 1 Super Mario Bros. is 2 and Legend of Zelda is 3)

 

Man this game is old. I mean I've never see so much blocky pixel. Not even on my old ps2 I got when I was 5 as a hand me down. Still it was something, I guess. Select your character. Hmm...guess I'll go with the red dude from the main screen. So now I'm a plumber hitting blocks and shit to get bigger and spit fire while I crush the shit out of turtles. Who was smoking that shit when they thought this up? It was addictive though I will say that. Not as easy as I thought it would be. It was irritating to get killed when I touch an enemy when I was small. I got so lost in this old ass game I didn't notice the lights flicker now and then. Being the badass I am, I discovered a neat trick to get extra lives. Corner a turtle and jump a certain way. Boom! Infinite lives. The phone rang. I let the game run instead of pausing.

 

"It's me honey. I'm calling to check on you. Everything okay?" mom said. "Just fine mom. Just playing with one of dad's old games" I replied. "That's good. I'm surprised they still work. You ate lunch yet?" she asked. "Not yet mom. How's grandma?" I asked wanting to change the subject. "They gave her medication for the pain but they will have to operate" she replied sniffling. "Well tell grandma I love her" I said. "Will do honey. Make sure you eat. We'll come home tomorrow evening to check on you" mom said. I said fine and hung up. I was hungry. When I get into a game I forget to eat. Good thing mom called. I make myself a sandwich and watch TV for like 15 minutes before going back to my room. Oh wow. That infinite lives trick was running the whole time. The counter said x999. Heh, like I'm gonna need that many to beat this primitive ass game.

 

If you overlook the graphics, this game is kinda fun. It's damn annoying that the only way to kill that spiky lizard thing in the castle is to jump over him to get the axe. Oh wait; you can fireball him to death. Cool. Not finding the princess each time is not so cool. I'm on the fourth world now and still haven’t found the right princess. Whoever made this game forgot about storyline. Jesus, wrong princess again!? I jerked the controller trying to slam it down. Since it was a wired controller, the console moved as well. Sparks shot from the back of my TV. "Oh shit fire!" I yelled quickly standing up. There was a blinding flash I do remember that and the air smelled of ozone. "Oh fuck what happened?" I asked myself nursing a headache. I opened my eyes and got the shock of a lifetime. I was surrounded my pipes jutting from the ground with weird plants popping up from them. Suspended in the air was brick blocks and some were lit up with a question mark on them. "I'm in the game?" I asked myself. If I needed more proof was what I was wearing. A red and blue jumpsuit. I wasn't just in the game. I was fucking Super Mario!

 

"This is fucking sweet!" I yelled. I wanted to kill something. I wanted to try out some powers and kill something right now. It's weird to be inside a game for sure but to be in a side scroller and see its three dimensional like real life was weirder. It didn't take long for me to find a good enemy to kill. A turtle, a turtle 7 feet tall was walking toward me grinding its teeth. "Come and get me" I said ready to pounce. When he was close enough I jumped. Holy Christ I jumped 15 ft. into the air! I landed on the thing with a small boom and funny enough a 100 popped into the air. Hah! I'm still getting points! I kicked the shell and watched it fly away. Now I looked at that box with the question mark on it. I head-butted it and out came a mushroom. Just touching it cause me to grow. I was easily 7 ft. tall now and I went to town. I stomped shit left and right and when I got the fire flower I just went pyro.

 

You know that old saying it's all fun till someone gets hurt? Yeah, found that out in the next level. Some turtles were chucking hammers at me and got a luckily hit. I shrank down to regular size and before I could move again I got hit in the fucking face by a hammer! I yelled in pain before everything went black. I awoke and saw in the sky my life counter was now x998. I died. Oh my god. I can feel pain in this world and I can die! I started to panic. What would happen if I ran out of lives!? I...I would die for real wouldn't I? I wondered if I could even leave this place. Would I see home again? Mom, dad, would I even see them again? I started crying.  I stayed there crying until a heard a change in music. Oh fuck the time limit!  I ran as hard as I could. I'd didn’t even bother trying to kill an enemy. I jumped on that pole for all my life. Got it with 5 seconds to spare.

 

I hoped against hope that beating the game would somehow free me. All I had to do was find the princess. I got to the castle for that world and made my way to the end of it. Flame throwers blocked me. I took my time getting past them and got caught by one. Luckily I had got a mushroom before. Dammit this is hard! At one point I fell into lava. You'd be surprised how quickly you die in that. It only hurt for a second. I could hear laughter up ahead. I looked up at the counter. X995 it said. I climbed up the ledge and saw him and he saw me. He let loose a barrage of fire blasts and I ducked and jumped over them. I got damn lucky because he jumped as I crawled close and got past him. "Die you fuck!" I said slamming that axe down on the bridge. His screams gave me some amusement as he fell to his doom. So there was another princess that needed saving and of course not the one I was looking for. She was pretty but fuck she was tall! 8 ft. easy! "Let me guess, my princess is in another castle" I said to her. She surprised me by answering. "Yes but can you stay awhile" she said.

 

I looked up and saw no time counter. Admittedly, I was tired and she was cute so why not? She called me Mario. I just went along with it. Here's the odd thing. This was her castle. The lizard dude kidnapped her in her own place. Those traps and shit? Security system. No shit. She gave me something to eat and drink and I told her it was time for me to leave. I had no intentions of staying here for the rest of my life. That's when shit got "real".

 

She kicked me so hard I had stars in my eyes and not the power up ones. "I don't want you to go. It's very lonely here without a real man" she said. She was smiling evilly at me. I looked for a block to bash. Maybe if I got a mushroom I could grow and get this crazy bitch away from me. I found one. I ran for it and punched the shit out of it. Yes! A mushroom! "Nope" she said snatching it before I could touch it. She used it to grow. "Much better!" she said. Oh god. She's every bit of 30 ft. tall now! "Let's have some fun" she said grabbing me. I was like a child to her. She started pulling off the jumpsuit and everything else. I was naked now. I was scared shitless as she sat me down. "Look lady you're nice and all" I said until she shed her dress and high heels. She was naked. I couldn't help but sprout a boner. I mean she was the first girl I ever saw naked (not counting internet porn).

 

With one hand she pushed me on my back and then she lowered herself down my shaft. It wasn't tight. I mean her pussy was huge! I did feel her warmth and wetness though. It was heaven until she dropped her weight on me. "Aagh!" I yelled feeling her 600 lbs. frame on me. "Just bear with it" she hissed. Oh god it's my first time with a girl and she's raping me! A giantess princess is raping me! Every time she slammed down I felt pain. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I screamed. She paid me no mind. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head as she screwed me. Even though I was in excruciating pain I came. I shot burst after burst of cum into her but she wasn't done. She sped up enjoying the feeling of me cumming in her. "Fuck yes! Give me pleasure little Mario! Make me cum you tiny man!" she screamed. With a final thrust downward she came...and killed me.

 

My pelvis shattered and I could feel myself dying. She had caused internal injures raping me. I always thought death by snu snu was an internet joke. Apparently it's not. The blackness took over and then I awoke and saw something crazy. My body was still there but I was now alive. My soul shivered at the sight. "Oops! Got carried away there. No matter, you still got...994 lives left" she said. I looked up and she was right. Wait...she can see the counter! Who is she?! "Who are you?" I asked shaking. "Princess Tulip and you always forget about me Mario. You won't forget about me anymore" she said.

 

 

I didn't like the sound of that. She looked around the room and found a block in the high corner. She punched it but only coins came out. "I know there's another here!" she yelled. She punched more blocks and a mushroom popped out. "Oh no" I whimpered. She used it and grew to a good 90 ft. "Come here" she said picking me up. She carried me out of the room and into a very much larger one. “I had this one specifically built because I like to grow now and then. Not much fun bullying the mushroom people but a human like me?  That's way more fun!" she said dropping me on the floor. He floor hurt like hell when I landed and I heard the whine of bed springs. There she sat the giantess princess with her feet facing me. "Wearing those heels all day really does a number to my feet. Take care of that will you?" she said pointing to them. I was scared for my life. Being fucked to death can do that to a person.

 

As I got closer to them I could smell them even worse. God they reeked! "Yeah I know they smell. Just fucking do it!" she yelled. I started rubbing those awful smelling sweaty soles of hers. She hummed to herself as I slaved away. "Now do the toes" she said. "But I'm too short" I said. She huffed and picked me up and dropped me on the top of her foot. "No more excuses" she said. Rubbing a big toe half your size humbles a guy. What's worse is when is sticky and smelly from sweat. I wanted to gag. "This is boring, lick them" she said coldly. I had no choice. I licked her toes. She was moaning and had her eyes closed. I took that chance to run. I bit her toe as hard as I could to startle her and hopefully gain some lead time and damn near puked when some of her sweat entered my mouth. She yelled and fell backward on the bed. I ran as hard as I could and neared the doorway. I dared not look back. Three quick booms behind me and then her bare sole was upon my back.

 

"Little shit! You dare bite the toes of a princess!" She yelled putting more pressure. I could hear my spine creak. "Please I'm sorry! You're...hurting...me!" I screamed. "One dead plumber coming up" she said cruelly. She bore down and the burst of pain flooded my body. I screamed until I felt myself flattened and then the darkness again. I awoke nearby with her standing on my corpse. She raised her foot and I puked. My boy's was stuck to her sole until she jerked her foot and it came off. Her pink sole stained red with my blood filled my eyes. "That felt actually good. You crush nicely. Let's try that again" she said. "No please!" I screamed until her foot slammed down on me. At least it didn't hurt that time. I was dead before I felt anything. I was back again and she as wiping my bloody remains off of her feet.

 

"Please let me to! I want to go back home!" I sobbed. "Aww, poor Mario. That was cruel wasn't it?" she said. "My name's Ryan not Mario. I'm just a kid not some plumber. I want my mom and dad" I sobbed. "Hmm...you say you aren't Mario and I believe you. Mario is a fatass but you're really cute. You want to go home huh? Wait here" she said leaving the room. I watched her leave and wondered if she would really help me now. I didn't want to take a chance but now I was on her bed. The fall was a good 30 ft. Fuck it. I jumped. The fall ended up killing me but I knew it was worth it. That was one extra life worth spending. I got to the doorway just as she was coming back. "I'm back. Hey! Come back here!" she yelled. I ran through the doorway and stopped at the bridge leading to the other side. "I forgot. I cut the bridge" I said sadly. I was trapped and she looked pissed.

 

"And here I was going to help you. The legends say of one who would liberate our land and they would return from whence they came after their journey was complete" she said snatching me. "I couldn't trust you!" I said struggling. "Well the truth is I would have kept you until your lives got short and then sent you on your way" she said eyeing me. "Lives got short?" I asked worried. "Yep, I wanted some more fun before I let you go" she replied. "Please princess! I just want to go home! It hurts when I die!" I yelled to her crying again. She brought me to her mouth and licked my face. "Hmm...that face is so cute I just wanna eat you up. That's not a bad idea but first..." She said reaching into her pocket and pulled out a mushroom. She grew once more and stopped at 160 ft.! "That was a good one. Aged to perfection. They have more power the older these mushrooms get" she said smiling. Those teeth when she smiled frightened me.

 

"Please don't eat me! Don't do this!" I screamed. "Don't worry you got...991 lives left" she said looking up. "That not the point! NOOOO!" I screamed as she tossed me in. She played with me for a bit before she swallowed me. That fleshy tube of a throat squeezed me down to her stomach. The tube opened up and I landed with a plop in her stomach. I couldn't breathe! The acids burned my skin! Oh god she ate me! "Let me out! LET ME OUT!" I screamed over and over beating my fists on her stomach walls. Soon I got lightheaded from the lack of oxygen but I still screamed as the pain of my flesh dissolving filled my brain. My legs gave out as they were sizzling away and I fell in the acids. Soon it didn't hurt. My body was going into shock. I felt my eyes close and then the darkness.

 

I awoke next to her as she was belching. "Again" she said snatching me up. She tossed me in and this time she chewed me up. The pain lasted only moments that time. More painful but way shorter. She kept this up over and over. "She was getting wet feeling me squirm around in her belly or my screaming. After a while I stopped asking her not to eat me and asked her to chew me up. It was quicker that way and I didn't have to deal with my bodies pilling up in her stomach. Impossible as it sounds, you get used to dying. After the first 200 times it gets easier. The bad thing about dying here was not just the darkness that surrounds you but that god awful fucking melody each time. Yeah that was there too.

 

She was getting drowsy now. She had eaten me over a hundred times and how many times she jammed me up her pussy or asshole or just outright crushed me under her feet or ass I cared not to remember. God, the uncertainty of where or how you ended up dying damn near drove me crazy. "Crush me; eat me, up your cunt or asshole?" I started asking her. "I think there's some room left in here" she said pealing her cunt lips apart with her fingers. By now nothing really got to me. Not even my bodies stuffed in her gigantic pussy. The last hope I had left was in my crazy plan. She enjoyed it when I crawled into her snatch voluntarily. I made sure this time she got the orgasm of her life. I twisted and turned pushing her walls apart with my hands. My feet got leverage using the few bodies under me. I wasn't hard or aroused anymore. Not even with the royal cootch I was surrounded in. Guess stepping on your own dead face for leverage will do that. It was working. She was getting hotter and wetter by the second. She had cum three times already and I made sure this one would be the last. I grabbed her clit and bit down. She yelped and came. Her pussy dilated and sucked me into it.

 

Her juices flooded the fleshy cavern with threatened to close in on me. I wondered how I would die this time. Last time I drowned. The previous time I was crushed. The time before that she crushed me with her fingers trying to push me in deeper. When my vision was blurred by her juices I knew how I would die this time. Drowning. Her secretions filled my lungs as I tried to breathe. I choked on her sweet fluids and my mind got foggy. I slowed down until I stopped and then the darkness and that annoying death melody...

 

When I respawned, I was on her bed. My plan had worked. The huge bitch was fast asleep!  I had betted on eating so many of me would make her sleepy and 4 orgasms had sucked away what energy she had left. She had writhed so much the bed sheet was touching the floor now. I used it to climb down. I ran out of the bedroom and into the main room where this nightmare began. I made it out of that horrible castle and didn't look back. I looked up at the life counter and I had just over 750 lives left. Bitch had killed me over 200 times. As I stood at the border of the next world I remembered her words. "To go home you must complete your journey". I burned through the next world like I was crazy. Hell, I was crazy. Hey, you'd go fucking nuts if you got eaten, crushed, drowned, or fucked to death 200 times by a giant princess.

 

Bet your wondering about that next castle huh? Well, lest just say I made sure to be powered up when I got to that princess and didn't turn my back on her. World after world I got through. I died a couple more times along the way but I didn't care. I was making headway the whole time. I felt bad for some of the princesses I met later on. Each seemed lonely in some way but that didn't make me trust them. Well...there was the last princess before the final world. Now I had lost track of time how long I'd been trapped here and it must have been the better part of a day because I was totally beat when I cleared that world's castle.

 

That was when I met her. Her name was Daisy and she was lonely like the rest but she was different. "Thanks for saving me again Mario" she said kissing my cheek. I recoiled immediately. The hurt look on her face told me she meant no harm. "I'm sorry" I said quietly. She saw that confused look on me. I really was confused on what to do. Part of me was traumatized by Tulip and wanted to just run right then. Why didn't I? Was it that sad look on her face? The tears in her eyes? How pretty she was? Or maybe part of me wanted to be comforted by another loving human being? Whatever the reason was I didn't leave. If I did maybe what would eventually happen wouldn't have.

 

With my hand I caressed her cheek. "I don't have to leave right away. I can stay for a while" I said. You should have seen that smile. We went into her bedroom and I noticed it wasn't as gigantic as Tulip's. Apparently she didn't have that domineering size kink Tulip did. I flopped onto her bed and she let out a cute giggle. "What's so funny?" I asked. "You seem...more energetic that usual...but sadder" she said. Damn she was good. "Tulip didn't want me to leave. She...made me stay" I said looking away. "Oh god what did she do?! That bitch was always the crazy one out of the bunch! She never wanted to share you with the rest of us" she said. It dawned on me what she meant by sharing. Throughout my travels in these worlds, other than the princesses, I was the only human here. The only male human at that. With only one guy that meant they had to share partners. Mario you fucking player! You've been fucking all the princesses and not just the main one at the end!

 

With quieted breath, I told her what she did. Daisy broke down crying. She hugged me hard and just cried. Mario didn't deserve a girl like this. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and without realizing it I was sobbing into her soft breast. After a minute or two we looked into each other's eyes and kissed. It was my first real kiss with a girl I truly loved. I kissed girls before at school of course but not like this. Total tongue action. I tasted her in my mouth and I wanted more. With a look of approval I began taking off her clothes. Her formal yellow dress came off as did her bra. God her tits were big. C cup at least and she looked to be no older than 16. Her panties came off next and her red bush was fully visible to my eyes. You have no fucking clue how good it feels to see a pussy that won't kill you.

 

I bent down and slipped off her high heel sandals. She seemed embarrassed that her feet smelled a little. Her embarrassment turned to shock when I started sucking her toes. Being with Tulip gave me a foot fetish and with a pair of giant feet, Daisy’s feet didn't bother me. Hell, it was paradise compared to Tulip's. I was seeing why Mario saw her as the least favorite. My curiosity made me wonder how better the last princess was.  As I looked into her eyes I inserted myself into her. God she was tight! This is what sex should feel like! Not some pelvis shattering super cunt but the warm tightness only a cute loving girl could give. Man we fucked and fucked and fucked. She was surprised at how I smiled at her when I came. Man I shot such a load I wondered if I could get her pregnant.

 

We lay in bed catching our breath. "Who are you? You kinda look like Mario but your thinner and more loving" she said. Oh man...I guess I should be honest. I told her who I was and what I had to do. I waited for her to punch my ass. Keep in mind she slept with me because she thought I was someone I wasn't.  I was surprised to feel her squeeze my hand. "You're not mad?" I asked looking at her. "I've been with three guys. Mario, Luigi, and you Ryan. Out of you three, only you looked into my eyes with such love when you came. I only wish I knew your name so I could scream it out as I came" she said. Holy fuck! You know how awesome that sounded to me?! Man I was hard as fucking oak hearing that. I held her arms as I entered her again. We fucked so hard the bed springs groaned. I had her legs dropped over my shoulders fucking her and then pushed them toward her. Thank god she was limber.

 

"Oh fuck! Daisy I love you!" I yelled slamming my cock into her. "Fuck me Ryan! Fuck me! Give me a baby!" she yelled. Hearing that sent me over the edge. I came harder than I ever came before. My cum was actually dribbling out of her. No way she wouldn’t get pregnant now. "Please I want more of you" she whined. I realized I fucked her so fast she hadn't cum yet. I noticed a block floating in the air nearby. "Do you trust me?" I asked. She nodded. She watched me punch the block and out popped a mushroom. Normally nothing would happen. After all I was powered up already but I wished for whatever Tulip had done at first to work for me. I got my wish. I grew taller. Way taller than normal. My height didn't stop till I hit 50 ft. I towered over her. If I was regular height she be no bigger than 6 inches. Two things occurred to me at that moment as I gazed at my tiny lover. My desire had made the impossible possible and the other thing was could I really leave her here.

 

Maybe, just maybe if I wished hard enough she could come back to the real world with me. I gently picked up my tiny Daisy. She was slightly scared at first but that fright melted away when I began to lick her pussy. She moaned with this cute smile. One hand held her bile the other squeezed and massaged that cute supple ass of hers. I decided to have some fun, playful fun. With my hand squeezing her ass, I stopped and began to tickle the bare soles she had resting on my cheeks. Her laughter was interrupted by me sucking hard on her wet pussy. She didn't know to laugh or moan. What she ended up doing was screeching when she came. Jesus, she came hard! It scared the shit out of me. She had stopped twitching and just hung limply in my hand.

 

I put a finger to her chest and felt her breathing. Whew! She was so cute at this size. I rubbed her now tiny tits to get a rise out of her. She stirred feeling her nipples getting hard again. "You okay Daisy?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Don't scare me like that again!" I said. "Aww were you worried?" she said grinning. "Very" I said stroking her cheek. She stopped grinning when she saw I was really worried. "Just wanted to tease you. Sorry" she said gripping my finger. I laid her back down on the bed and sat down. I watched her gently doze off and I followed soon after.

 

The next day I decided to take her with me. Fuck the rules! I was going to make my own from now on. When the world didn't end when she came with me to the last world I knew this might actually work. We were a great team. I wanted her to be careful. After all, she only had one life and that was that if she died. She made it clear very soon that she could fight too and holy shit could she! You ever seen a fucking beat down with an umbrella? Neither did me until that day. The way she handled herself made me wonder how she got kidnapped in the first place. One time a koopa got too close. "Behind you!" I yelled. She turned to see a koopa bouncing up and down charging at her. I tan toward her and cursed myself for not finding a fire flower. Daisy didn't panic. She punched a nearby block and found a fire flower. Consuming it changed her yellow dress into white and she hurled a fireball from her yellow painted fingertips. Whoosh! The turtle went up into a fire ball and then poor! Was gone and just a 100 hovered where it once was.

 

With our combined strength, Bowser didn't have a fucking prayer. There we were staring down the big boss. The dickhead that kidnapped girls in their own castles

 Defeating him meant I could go home and hopefully take Daisy with me.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Ryan, we're home!" his mother shouted. "Come downstairs and help me and your mother with our overnight bags" his add yelled. They waited for a response and didn't get one. "I swear that boy better not be playing games and ignoring us" his mother said walking up the stairs.

 

Bowser shot fireballs at us and we ducked or jumped them. "Our turn!" I yelled to Daisy. We let loose a barrage of fireballs at him. It took 20 shots to kill him but it did. "That was...anticlimactic" I said. "What do you mean?" Daisy asked. "Well he was the badass of this whole game. I expected more I guess. Man they really didn't have a storyline back in those days" I said. Bowser was dead and further down the corridor I saw the main Princess. "Peach!" Daisy yelled. "Daisy! How did you get out of your castle? How are you fighting with Mario?!" she yelled. As we approached Peach, I rectangular portal appeared in front of us. Inside the portal was a familiar view. "My room! I can see my room! We can go home!" I yelled hugging Daisy. "Daisy what's going on?!" Peach asked totally confused. We was about to explain everything until the portal filled with the view of my mother.

 

"That boy! Off somewhere and just leaving this game running! We're not made of money!" the woman said bending down. "Mom! Mom...wait what are you...no! She's going to turn it off! Run for the portal!" I yelled at them. We ran for it. It was only 20 or so feet away. I just needed 5 seconds...hell maybe just 4 would've been enough. It wasn't enough. Turned out I needed 6. 6 lousy seconds would've made the difference...

 

"There" the woman said pushing the power button on the NES. The screen went black for a second and then the words "no signal" appeared. "Where is that boy?" she wondered.

 

The portal was gone. I was stuck here for who know how long. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. I was here so long that I did end becoming a dad. Daisy gave birth to a girl. We named her Sunflower. The years ticked by. I fathered many kids by the princesses but not by Tulip. I always wondered what happened to mom and dad. How did they take my disappearance?

 

"Whoa! A vintage NES console!" a man in his 40's said seeing the dusty console in a box. "How much you want for it?" he asked a man who was older but recognizable as Ryan's dad. "Just take it. It brings back old memories. Ones I don't want to remember” he replied. Ryan's mom just sat in her seat just staring at the console blankly. "Finally got rid of it" Ryan's dad said to her. She just nodded. "He's been gone for 6 years now. Carol, will we even see our boy again?" Ryan's dad asked with tears in his eyes. "Mark, a mother knows when she loses a child. I just feel...I feel he’s somewhere faraway and yet close" Carol replied. Mark looked at man walking to his car with his old NES in his arms. "Wait!" he yelled. Mark ran to the man.

 

"I changed my mind. I'm keeping it" he told the man as he pulled it out of his grasp. "Come on man! I'll give you a hundred bucks for it!" the man yelled. "No deal" Mark replied. "Didn't you say it gave you bad memories? Get rid of it then!" the man retorted. "I guess some memories are to be kept regardless of how bad they may be" Mark said walking away. The disappointed man left the yard sale. Later that night Mark was upstairs trying to hook the NES I to his TV. He was surprised it came on after jerry rigging it so crazy like. Mark sat in the dark room playing the game. He was so focused on it he didn't even see it spark now and then. "Where are the princesses?" he wondered as he cleared each castle. He got more confused as he noticed certain enemies gone. The game was Bowser free. He had to beat it now. It was too different for him not to. When he got to the very end and was in the castle he got a very interesting surprise. A man dressed like Mario was surrounded by 8 princesses and at least 15 kids. He almost had a heart attack when Mario stepped out of the TV.

 

Mark looked into his face. "Oh my god...Ryan is that you?" he asked seeing a face that was older but very recognizable especially with those green unmistakable eyes. "Hi dad. I'm home" Ryan told him. His father leaped at him and hugged him as tight as he could and just cried his name over and over. He was lost in happiness over finding his son and didn't notice the family of his coming through the TV. Soon they filled the room and spilled into the hallway. Carol woke from the noise. "Mark what's that racket? Who the hell are these people?" she asked seeing kids and women in fine dresses and tiaras. She pushed her way to where her husband was and saw him clutching a 20 year old boy. She knew that face as only a mother could. "RYAN!" She screamed running to him. The three cried at their happy reunion and held each other...

 

Ryan Akerman. A young man who had finally returned home after playing the longest game of his life. If you ever enter a room and see a game just running, don't turn it off. Someone may still be playing it. This has been another episode of The Size Zone

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone, we will see what happens when a young girl learns that what she  and her people always believed in turns out to be false. Stay tuned for the next episode "The Enforcer"

Episode 3...The Enforcer by Size Master
Alexa Douglas is a 14 year old girl of mixed descent. She has a rather peaceful, carefree life afforded to her by the status of her family. She has never doubted the circumstances of her life or of her world...until now. See what happens when she learns that things may not what they seem to be in this week's episode of The Size Zone...

"Alexa dear, take his to your father" mom said. "Sure mom" I said taking the bowl of soup upstairs to my parentÂ’s room. "Thanks sweetheart" dad said taking the bowl from me. "Feeling any better?" I asked dad. "A little. Still got a bad fever though. Chicken pox at my age. I feel silly" he said slurping soup. "It happens dad" I said. "Good thing you and your mother caught it early. Hate to get you two sick" dad said. "Just take your time dad. I can perform the duties of an Enforcer" I said. "Ehhh....you're a little young for that kiddo. Hopefully no one breaks the holy laws" he said. "You do know the holy laws right?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Of course dad. It's the duty of the members of our family to know. After all, the Goddess anointed our bloodline to uphold them" I said. "Then recite them to me" he said.

"Law number one: the Goddess' law is absolute. Law number two: you may not create flying machines. Law number three: you may not invade other lands unless the Goddess gives permission. Law number four: you may not dig any deeper than 20 ft. into the soil. Law number five: you may not kill your own kind unless it's for self-defense. Law number six: never enter the forbidden lands. Law number seven: you may not kill the family members of an Enforcer for any reason including the ones from other lands" I said reciting. "And the 8th one? The most important?" dad asked. "Law number eight: your nation's population cannot exceed one million" I replied. "Very good. There's some hope for you yet" dad said smiling. "Very funny!" I said giggling. "Dad, I don't get some of these laws. Why can't we dig deeper than 20 ft.? And what's with the rule about flying machines?" I asked. "Ours is not to reason why dear. Our family has been blessed with carrying out these laws and punishing the lawbreakers. We have been rewarded for our service and piousness" he replied.

"Dad, have you ever wondered why our family was tasked with such a job?" I asked. "When I was young. As I got older and the Goddess spoke to me more I realized that the services she gives to the people are a blessing and we shouldn't question her judgment" he said slurping more soup. "What about the Enforcer who came here years ago? The one from Arifca?" I asked. "You mean when our people let our numbers get too high. Yes that was a hard day to live in. Alexa, our people, the people of Ameria broke a very holy law and we deserved the punishment that came" he said solemnly. "I still remember my friends screaming for help dad. I was only 5 but I still remember them" I said. "Honey, I know how difficult it was for you. No one should lose friends that way because of some selfish people wanted too many children. What we do can be difficult to bear but you must know it is for the good of the people. Their job is to enforce the rule concerning murder and crimes of individuals. Our job is to oversee all others “he said.

As he finished saying those words, the room was filled with swirling light which condensed into a floating head. "Hello, Stephen. How are you doing?" the ghostly head asked. "A little under the weather. What do we owe he honor of your visit my grace?" dad asked. I've seen the goddess appear before when I was younger but I had forgotten how beautiful she was. A ghostly white light she gave off lit up the room. "Sorry to hear that. Is this little Alexa?" she asked looking at me. "Yes Goddess. She being kind enough to nurse me back to health" dad replied. "Stephen, I'm here because the people of Europa have broken the most holy law. Furthermore, they have built a town near the forbidden lands hoping I wouldn't see their numbers. The task has fallen to you as an Enforcer to rectify this transgression. "...I understand. I can leave tomorrow morning" dad said. "No wait! Dad is still sick. Can't someone else go?" I asked. "Forgive my daughter' impertance my Goddess. She is still in training" dad said bowing in the bed. "Forgiveness is not needed here. I understand her concerns. Alexa, as you may or may not know, there are 4 Enforcers in the world, one for each nation. Each Enforcer is responsible for punishing those who break the most holy laws on the other nations. Your nation, Ameria, is overseen by Arifca, which is overseen by Aisa, which is overseen by Europa, which is overseen by Ameria"

"Is this way that balance is kept. After all one does not want to perform the duties of an Enforcer on their one people. An Enforcer is needed from Ameria" she told me. "Then I'll go" I said. "Alexa wait. You understand what that means? You will have to be a killer of many. You can't show any mercy. Will you be okay with that?" dad asked. I remembered the dark skinned Enforcer those years ago. Could I be so callous? So cold to the point of enjoying my gruesome task? "I understand dad" I said naively. "Then it's decided. Alexa, come to the sacred pillars tomorrow morning for preparation" the Goddess said disappearing. "I have misgivings about you going" dad said quietly. "I'll be fine dad" I said. "I know you Alexa. You have a kind heart and you don't know how intoxicating the power you will be given is. I worry you will lose your heart" he said. I hugged dad tightly. "Have faith that the Goddess will guide me" I said. Early the next morning, dad gave me his ceremonial armor. He told me I probably wouldn't need it since it wasn't a city I would visit but he told me to wear it just in case. I wore my traveling sandals for my long journey. Dad stopped me when I gathered food. He told me I wouldn't need it and it was best to travel light.

"Now for this. This is the holy bracelet which you will wear. It will guide you where you need to go and tell you how many must die. It will also prevent you from killing those with protected bloodlines. Come, I will escort you to the sacred pillars" he said coughing. "Dad you need to be in bed!" I said. "Nonsense. This is my daughter's first job as an Enforcer. It is my proud privilege to see her off. Besides, IÂ’m curious to see what she looks like when she receives the power" dad said smiling as he climbed into the cart. We rode down the dusty trail out of the capital city for over an hour until you could see the sacred pillars. They were so beautiful! They gleamed in the sunlight like the fine polished steel of a sword. Once we were there me and dad got out of the cart and walked toward it. I had been here once before to meet dad after a job. Mom told me it was important that he saw us. I didn't understand why since I was so young but soon I would.

It was awespiring to see that gleaming metal stretch into the sky and then this metal platform extend for a quarter mile. I admit I was nervous. "Go on dear. The goddess is waiting" dad said. I stepped onto the platform and walked to its center and waited. "Good morning Alexa. Do not be afraid. This won't hurt at all" the Goddess said appearing before me. The Goddess smiled before me and spoke words that were foreign to me. The pillars began to glow and a red light shot from all three pillars and went up and down my body. I didn't feel anything until the Goddess spoke once again and the red light became extremely bright. My skin had goose bumps and by body felt tingly. Then this indescribable warmth rushed through my body. It was embarrassingly pleasant to the point I felt myself get slightly wet. God I hope dad doesn't see that. The warmth increased and the brightness made me close my eyes. When the warm feeling had stopped I opened them.

The pillars that had stretched into the sky werenÂ’t so tall anymore. They barely rose over my head. I looked down to see the metal platform was small now but as I looked downward I saw a tiny figure. It was dad! He was so tiny now! So this is what it felt like to be empowered! As I looked closer at him I realized he was blushing. Oh god he can see right up my skirt! I quickly bent down. "Is this how you felt when your was empowered?" I asked. "Strong and big while everything is so tiny? Yep. You look so pretty honey. Wish your mom could have lived to see this" dad said. Dad was very small to me now. He was no bigger than my finger. I must have been easily 175 ft. tall. "Remember what I told you sweetie. The temptation of power will fill you but remember where your heart lies. I had you and your mother to remind me of that. Now bend down closer" he said. I bent down and dad kissed me on my lower lip and hugged my face.

It felt strange for me to have such a tiny person hugging me. He was so small I could eat him right up. Eat him up...was this what he meant by temptation? "I love you so much honey. Be safe" dad said. "I love you too daddy" I replied shaking that dark feeling from my mind. "Where is this town?" I asked the bracelet. The bracelet glowed and a floating arrow appeared over it and pointed due north. I waved goodbye to dad and walked off the platform. "Elena, if you could only see our daughter now..." dad said as I walked away.

As I walked to the town I reflected on how big I really was. The tallest trees were no bigger than common weeds and the grass was like moss. This is what dad felt and most likely that Enforcer was well. No matter how many times I try to forget that day that Arifcan Enforcer showed up I can't. She came out of nowhere. Her skin as dark as chocolate with legs that stretched into the sky, you had to croon your neck just to see her face. The screaming and running began almost immediately. I was at school at the time and I remembered how the ground shook for each step she took. The massive booms and crashing and crunching were deafening. It wasn't until sometime later I learned why she had come. Our population had grown too much by just a few hundred. I saw from my classroom window as she plucked a man from the street and casually ate him. More were crushed under her bare feet and you could see the bloodstains as she picked up her foot to take a step. Then I saw her head turn toward me and a smile crept along her face. "Did she see me?!" I wondered.

She kicked the building and demolished the wall. Her dirty toes filled the room along with their scent. She pulled her foot free and all the kids and teachers who had taken shelter ran out. "Run all you want. You'll just contribute to a body count" she said cruelly stomping in a group fleeing. The sound of their screaming and then a sickening crunch and then silence. I peed myself. She grabbed a handful nearby and dumped them into her mouth and chewed. God it was horrible. Then she saw me. She raised her foot over me and told me to say goodbye to my short life. A beep came from her holy bracelet and she frowned. "Lucky brat" she said lowering her foot back to the ground. She was gone minutes later hitting her body count as ordered by the Goddess. Dad old me later that my life was spared because of my bloodline was recognized by the bracelet. That gave me no comfort to the many friends I lost. I hated her for so long. Why did she have to kill kids?! My friends?! They were blameless! I swore not to be so coldhearted.

I had been walking for hours remembering that terrible memory and stopped to rest. I sat down on the moss like grass and took off my sandals. It felt good to wriggle my toes and feel the wind blow through them. It felt really nice when I sat my bare feet on this mossy grass. It was incredible. I had traveled a day's worth in just 2 hours. Even though I was much bigger now the sky still seemed so far away. My stomach growled and I remember what dad had said to me about not bringing food. Now I realized what he meant. I would feed on those who broke the law just like that dark skinned woman years ago. The thought sent shivers up my spine.

I went back to my long walk after a half hour of rest. Part of me wanted to get this over as soon as possible and the other part of me wanted to try out my power on those tiny people. Wait...try out my power? Was I so eager to do this? My breath quickened at the thought. After walking for a few more hours I had arrived at this town. It was small even by normal human size standards. A thousand or so more people at most. It looked like such a nice town too. I could see people in the distance walking and playing like any nice people would. It nagged at me that I would have to kill them all. Something curious caught my eye. Small plants grew in the ground and men and women were collecting them. What were they doing? I'd never seen such a thing. The food we get is provided by the Goddess in boxes and crates that appear in the center of the city. Why were they doing this dirty work?

I didn't have long to think about this. A tiny scream came from a field and they all saw me. "Here we go" I said sighing. They ran into their homes as I approached. I winced at the feeling of my foot falling into a small hole. Luckily I didn't break an ankle! What the fuck was that?! I looked down at my foot and saw that not only had a broke a strap but saw what looked like metal at the bottom? What the hell? Well shit. I took off my sandals. It seemed silly to walk around with one sandal on. My toes could feel the grass below. I took my first step into the tiny town. I flattened what plants they were growing. My footprint had caved over half of them into the ground. You could sense their fear. I saw the closest house and raised my foot. I stepped on the roof of the house and heard it groan under my weight. Slowly I put my full weight down on it and suddenly it gave way. My bare foot crashed through and I felt something wet underneath. I raised my foot free of the destroyed house and saw that inside was red with blood and crushed bodies. A whole family was extinguished instantly. As I looked at what I had done, I saw that two of the bodies were much smaller than the rest. Children, I had killed children. I closed my eyes struck by my stupidity. Of course they would have kids. A town this size would have to have them just to have a generation to carry on. I was beginning to understand why dad worried about me. This job would be harder than I thought.

I heard shuffling to my right. I looked down and saw a man had taken cover under a cart. His shadow had given him away. I picked the cart up and saw him cower at my sight. He was so tiny. I could do anything to him. Anything at all. The fact that I had complete control over his life, a life he had lived longer than mine, excited me. I raised my foot over him and pressed my big toe down on his little body. He was so small that my big toe covered it. “How is it little man? The feeling of my dirty toe crushing you” I said feeling so mighty over him. “Please don’t do this!” he said yelling. He desperately tried to shove my toe off of him. His tiny hands pressing against the pad of my grimy toe and then trying to use the edge of my toenail as leverage. “Mercy…” he gasped pleading. I pressed down harder and felt his ribcage just collapse. He was coughing blood and then I ended him quickly. He was just a messy flat piece of meat when I was done. I was slightly ashamed when I got wet again. I contemplated if I should just strip down right then and there.

I thought about it for a second. I once felt about getting this done quickly but now snuffing out a life that offended the Goddess made me feel so…righteous. Who cared if there were kids here? They would grow up taught by parents that condone breaking the holy laws. It would be right to kill them as well…right? Later on I realized that this is what I told myself to excuse my actions. If I knew then what I knew now things would have been so different. ”Fuck it. They’re all going to die anyway. Who cares if they see me naked?” I thought. Within a minute I was naked for any frightened eyes to see.

The people there must have thought they stood a better chance of attacking me when I had no clothes to protect my skin now. What one could call a militia came out from the far side of town. The air became filled with over a hundred arrows that rained down on...my chest. Hah! Little fuckers couldn't even reach my head! Their puny arrows just harmlessly bounced off my skin. They barely tickled me. They were brave I'll give them that. The whole lot of them, around 150 in all, charged me screaming and brandishing swords. Now of I was wearing my sandals I would've crushed them into paste but since I wasn't I didn't dare try. Yeah their swords were barely an inch long at my size but I'm sure a few of them cutting into my tender soles would be felt.

I used their precious town to my advantage. I began picking up houses and buildings and chucking them. Their charge was broken instantly. Guess being hit by someone's house can do that. I had scattered the survivors and they surrounded me. They began to attack my ankles which stung a little but every time they slashed I would kick back. One man was kicked so hard he landed with a thud on the far side of town. Another went splat against a stone wall. One very brave soul tried to climb up my leg he got as far as the top of my foot before I kicked him off. He crashed right through someone's roof. I can only imagine the family inside wondering what was happening and then a body slamming through their roof.

In less than 5 minutes I had wiped out the militia. One lone man stood before me. He looked so cute with that tiny sword. A giantess stood over him wondering how he should die. "Please don't kill me! We just-" he said before I plucked him in the head. I plucked him so hard I decapitated him. I had stopped caring for their pleas and cries. My growling stomach told me what I should do next. Seeing how I destroyed their only hope of stopping me. They all cowered in their homes. I went from hose to hose ripping off roofs and collecting those I had found. They were young and old. Men and women. The first few I tried to eat taught me that it was best to strip them of their clothes. A leather coat leaves a nasty aftertaste and god this woman's panties got caught between my teeth. You know how annoying that was?

They begged for their lives. They begged for the lives of their loved ones, especially the mothers for their children. I showed them mercy by eating the parents first and then the children. I was an Enforcer not a monster. One needed not to be cruel to teach a lesson. "No don't eat me!" another poor man screamed at me before tossing him into my mouth and swallowing. He landed on the bodies of all the rest who came before him. I had a blast eating people. They all had different tastes and each one struggled differently. I found out the younger ones moved around the most. It felt so good to swallow them whole. The way they wriggled inside of me was getting me wetter by the second, so wet I needed to do something about it. "Population check" I asked my bracelet. The number 657 glowed in the air above it. I had killed over 350 people and hadn't realized it. This was easy! Why did dad worry about me?

I tore of the roof of another building. This one must have been some kind of school. The rooms divided the younger ones from the older. Judging by their age, they were no older than 13. They were so cute looking at me with fear on their tiny faces. I bent down on my knees and my pussy hovered just over their heads. I began to finger myself in front of them. They recoiled at the sight. Since I had left I hadn't bathed and the heat of a summer day caused me to be not so fresh, they could smell my musky scent in the air. My juices dripped on them some of them got a fine sheen to their clothes and others were stuck to the floor from the stickiness. One cute boy caught my attention. He was younger than me, 13 or so, and he was trying to wipe my pussy juice from his eyes. "Auugh!" he cried. "Don't like it? Then I know you won't like this" I said picking him up and jamming him head first into my cunt. His terrified classmates watched his body slowly get sucked up into my vaginal canal. Soon he was all the way in. His tiny sandals fell off with tiny clunks to the hardwood floor. I slapped my skin and moaned. He was fighting my walls trying to free himself not knowing he was dooming himself ever so quicker. "Think he needs company. Come here sweetie" I said to a 14 year old girl. She screamed like she was being sent to hell as a cruelly shoved her inside me.

I was hooked on them giving me pleasure. One by one I jammed into my pussy and I didn't stop until I emptied the room. Hell they were literally hanging out of my pussy. Must have had 10 of them in there and fuck did they feel good! I was so drunk on power and lust I snatched a boy from a nearby room. He was older than me, like around 17, and looked dead at my pussy. He thought he was ending up in there. No, I wanted someone else. I pulled his clothes off of him and thrust his tiny dick into my mouth and sucked. He whimpered and cried at the most intense blowjob of his life. I encouraged him by squeezing that cute tiny ass of his with my fingers. He could only take so much. He came and I could taste his puny little load. He panted and gasped until he felt those giant fingers of mine push on his ass and then my mouth opened up for him. He slid in so easily and his screaming stopped when I closed my lips and began chewing. "*Belch* oh fuck yeah! God this is glorious! Praise the Goddess for giving me this divine task!" I screamed out. I came so hard I thought I was going to die! My juices and the bodies just rained down on the next classroom.

Can you imagine how it must have been to see crushed and drowned friends and classmates lying at your feet. To have you and the people you love used as food or sex toys? At the time I neither cared or thought about it. All I knew then was I was killing and raping for the sake of holy retribution. It was like a win win for me. I eyed the students in that room. They saw me looking at them and panicked. They desperately tried to flee but saw they were glued to the floor. A few got the bright idea to take off their sandals and try to run that way. Since they couldn't see past the wall, they could see me crushing them gently with my thumb as one by one they ran down a hallway. It was looking at mice trying to find a way out of a maze. Only a few were left there and just cried for their parents. As old as they were they cried for their parents. A part of me felt pity for them.

I bit my lip. I knew that the job wouldn't be done without killing them. Hell, I had to kill the younger ones in the other rooms too. I took the palm of my hand a slammed it down so fast my hand fell through the floorboards. I raised it up and it was slick with my juices and blood. The sound made the younger kids cry. I looked straight ahead at the land and took multiple steps in the building and didn't stop until the crying had ceased. As I had been busy getting myself off, groups of people made a break for it. I twitched my toes as I lowered my stained soles on top of them. The screaming stopped abruptly as they were crushed into the soft soil. I glanced down and saw that two of the bodies had the hands holding one another. A mother and child. "Dammit!" I screamed. My humanity was breaking through the lust of power I had drunk from and the enormity of what I was doing shook me. Then I realized that I was no longer hungry. I sat on the ground and wept.

It must have been odd to see a murderous Enforcer snuff out so many of those you knew and then collapse in the street and weep like a child. I felt like I was losing my mind. One minute I had misgivings of killing and then lost in eating, raping, and crushing to ones hearts content. And the next, feeling like you sold your soul to something hideous. My bracelet beeped. Did it sense my wavering heart? I ignored it and then it flashed 531. So the school had 126 people in it... 126 I had wiped from existence. Why would the Goddess order such a thing?! Never in history did an Enforcer rebel against the Goddess. What would the consequences be? Well, everyone knows an Enforcer comes to met out punishment that fits outside the duties of a nation's people. The thought of an enforcer coming back to Ameria just because of me was terrifying. I closed my eyes and braced myself. I had to kill them all to protect my own people.


I ceased to gain pleasure from their dying. This was just extermination. I ate only to sate my hunger and even then the older ones. The younger ones I gave a quick death under my soles. How many died under my caramel colored feet I won't know or care to know. The irony is I prided myself on taking care of my feet. My boyfriend back home complimented me on how sexy my feet were. I was delighted on how it gave him pleasure to suck my toes or massage my soles. Now those same pleasure giving feet was killing people by the fuckload. Soon I was bloated from eating and exhausted by stomping. I asked the bracelet how many we left. It answered 3. How was any left? I had downright obliterated any structures left! Wait...there's a shack near the entrance. It was small I didn't even notice it till now. My steps shook the ground as I neared it. With one hand I ripped it from the ground and dumped the occupants into my palm. A man in his early 20's and a woman of similar age was with him. Oh...my...goddess...she's pregnant. That's why it read as 3. "Please don't kill us! I'm pregnant! We only wanted a life free of the Goddess' rules!" the woman begged me.

"Take me! Eat me! I'm the one you want! I'm the real reason you're here!" he yelled. I was confused. Why would he be the reason the Goddess called for an Enforcer? WerenÂ’t they guilty of overpopulation of Europa? Weren't they all guilty of building a town so close to the forbidden lands? "What do you mean the real reason?" I asked. They were taken aback. Were they surprised that I took the time to ask instead of eating them or was it the fact I didn't know why I was ordered here? "You don't know? You're not her because of the well?" he asked. "What well?" I asked. "The one we tried to dig. You tripped over the hole when you first arrived" he replied. I walked over to the hole carrying them in my hand and looked down. It looked like any old hole. It was kinda deep though if I was normal size. Wait...what's that? "That at the bottom. What is that?" I asked. "Brush off the dirt and you'll see what we found. The reason you can't dig below 20 ft." he replied.

I brushed away the dirt seeing a white discoloration that set it apart from the brown soil. As more dirt was brushed away I saw that the bottom of the hole had a surface of metal. Not just any metal though. It was extremely similar to the metal which made up the sacred pillars. The only difference is it didn't shine like the pillars. It was a dull white. "What the hell is this?!" I yelled. "I don't know. The more we tried to dig around the more we found" he said. I wanted answers. Killing so many had made me question my task and now the Goddess ordered me to kill a pregnant woman defeated my reasoning that their descendants would commit the same crimes. How could an unborn child merit death? Why did this metal exist under our feet? Was the rule to exist to cover up something? I looked in the direction of the Forbidden Lands. Now with doubt crawling around in my mind, I wondered why those lands were considered forbidden. I looked back down at the couple and they hugged each other frightened of what I might do next.

I brought them closer to my face. “You’re still gonna eat us?!” the man cried. “No, hold on to my hair” I said placing them on my shoulder. I began walking toward the Forbidden Lands. “Where are you taking us?” the woman asked. “Something is amiss. The holy laws are very exact on what we cannot do. Your digging exposed something…strange. Something the Goddess has never told us, not even the holy bloodlines. I want to know why these lands are considered forbidden. What else has the Goddess has kept from us?” I said to them. “You expect to find an answer in there?” the man asked. “I don’t know what I will find. Death maybe. No one has ever come back from the Forbidden Lands but with my size we might survive” I answered.

As I walked, the bracelet beeped and pointed at my shoulder. It was telling me my job wasn’t over. I ignored it. The grass had faded away and it was now sandy. My bare feet sank into the soft warm sand. Now and then I would see an old cart or skeletons of horses and people lying half-buried. Undoubtedly they were those who had perished along the journey. I walked for hours until the sun set and the stars twinkled in the sky. It was late and I rested on the ground. I sat the couple down and walked off. I had to go to the bathroom. I took a shit and could see bones and skeletons in it. I was disgusted at the smelly remembrance and covered it with a small mountain of sand. I returned to where the man and woman were and laid down looking at the stars. It was awkward the silence was. I was first to speak. “Why did you build a town so far away from the capital?” I asked.

“We wanted a life free of the Goddess’ laws. It’s not fair that we can’t have kids because someone else ended up with twins or an old man refuses to die. We only wanted to be free. We thought if we built the town far away enough that the Goddess wouldn’t notice us. We dug the well last month and found that strange metal. The town elder shouted that we had broken the taboo of digging so deep and we would be punished. When no Enforcer showed up the next day we thought we had succeeded in hiding ourselves away. Then you came…” he said quietly.

“I was always taught that the Goddess made those laws to protect the ways of life and ourselves. An Enforcer killed many of our people years ago; some of them good friends. For some time I hated Enforcers; that included my dad in some way. As I got older, my mother made me see my dad when he came back from a job. I didn’t know why then but now I know. I and mom was the anchor for his humanity. My earliest memory was when dad picked me up in his palm. I was around 3 at the time. He had just come back and he looked so tired. His face beamed with love as I sat in his hand. I must have been so tiny to him. No bigger than his fingernail. He kissed me with those big lips of his. I remember how I thought I could fit in his mouth. Dad always smiled this toothy grin but not that day. I know why now. He didn’t want to frighten me with the bloodstains on his teeth. The ones he had chewed up to eat. Before I left my town I questioned dad about the laws. He told me he had done so when he was younger and it wasn’t our place to ask why. Truthfully, I think dad doesn’t know why either. I want answers. It’s not enough to obey. If the Goddess created us with the ability to ask questions then why can’t we ask them about her?” I asked. “You think she will answer?” the woman asked. “I killed over a thousand people today under the belief that it was just. My family has served her faithfully for untold generations. She owes me an answer” I said rolling to the side.

Dawn awoke me and I got ready to continue my journey. I was hungry again and thirsty but I didn’t want to take care of that. A part of me wanted to eat them and use their blood to sate my thirst but no, they deserved to know why they had been sentenced to die. I walked for two more hours until I was stopped by the Goddess. She appeared before me like usual but her demeanour was different this time. “What are you doing Alexa?” she asked me coldly. “I have questions that need to be answered” I replied. “You couldn’t ask me after your mission? Alexa, why haven’t you killed those two? I ordered them to be all killed” she said. “Why does metal run underground throughout the land?” I said cutting to the point. The Goddess’ head jerked back. I caught her off-guard? Wasn’t she all knowing? “…kill them and return to you nation” she said narrowing her eyes. Her stare frightened the couple on my shoulder.

“I asked a question. Why do you not answer?” I asked. “I warn you Alexa. Kill them and go no further into this land. Return to your nation” she said. “Then you won’t answer. What secrets to you keep from your people? Why do you wish me to go no further?” I asked. Her countenance changed to one of fury and as if catching herself changed it to a serine one. “My dear young child. I only do what’s best for the world. The lands are dangerous here and those who break the holy laws must be punished or there will be anarchy” she said lovingly. “You never answered my question about the strange metal underground. You are desperate for me not to continue walking Goddess. I think if you could really stop me you would’ve” I said walking right past her. “Ungrateful child! You stop right there or I will send an Enforcer to you nation to punish your people for your transgression!” she screamed. “You’ve made it very clear that the bloodlines of an Enforcer are never to be touched. Will you break your own law? Send who you will. It matters to me not.

She disappeared soon after saying that and we continued our walk. I soon saw why she was so desperate to stop us. An hour from that location I stepped onto cool metal. The coolness seeped in my bare feet and crept up my spine. The sand was gone and it was just a long stretch of metal and I traced it to walls so high that even with my height I couldn’t see the top. As I walked farther, I saw a metal wall that blocked me from going further. Running up the center was a crack and a huge, black, glass orb hung far above me. “AHHH! What are those?!” the woman screamed on my shoulder. She pointed to tiny piles of ash and dust near the door. I bent down for a better look. I was shocked to see a tiny skull among on pile of ash. All of a sudden a beeping came from above. “Alert! Prepare *** ******** ****a voice said. Only part of it I could make out. The rest of the words were of a foreign nature. Then a screech came from it and these weird things popped from the wall. A red light shone at the couple. They screamed in fright and I found myself clutching them to protect them. The screeching stopped and then another beep. It spoke again but this time the wall wooshed open. Oh my Goddess it was a door! A huge fucking door!

I stepped through and walked down a huge hallway. It lit up as I proceeded somehow. I say it this way because there was no sun. No sky for that matter. Just metal everywhere. It took a full ten minutes to walk down it and when I got to the end another door opened. It was dark and the air was stale. I walked in the darkness until the room filled with beeps and strange sounds and then the lights came on. I screamed. Right in front of me was a gigantic chair and a skeleton was sitting in it! It was enormous! As much as I was bigger than people now it was just as much bigger than me. I felt so…small. We were all terrified and then she came. “I see you made it this far even after I warned you to turn back” the Goddess said appearing before me. This time was different however. She fully manifested in full body. She towered over me. Her size was comparable with the skeleton sitting in the chair.

She bent down and picked me up. I was shaking in her grasp. Even though I was scared, I still noticed how pretty she was. Sky blue eyes and hair like gold with an expression of sadness and elegance on her face. She put me on what appeared to be some kind of table. Before me was a black, flat, glass thing. “What is this place?” I asked scared. “You surprised me by getting those two through the checkpoint. Luckily for you it is programmed not to hurt one of you bloodline” she said. “Programmed?” I asked confused. She hung her head. “Do you wish to know the truth? Be warned your life will never be the same if you are told” she said. I nodded in agreement. “Alexa, what you know as the world doesn’t truly exist. This is reality” she said. The black glass glowed and pictures appeared on it. It was the night sky except the stars were so much brighter and clearer. “You are on a ship but this ship sails the stars. The world were your ancestors came from is called Earth” she said looking at the screen. The screen showed me a pretty orb of blue, brown, and green surrounded by stars.

“1,218 years ago, humans waged a terrible war amongst themselves and nearly caused their own extinction” she said. The picture changed and was moving. It showed beautiful buildings in great cities and then a streak and a flash of light. Then a cloud shaped like a mushroom erupted over it and then the city was just a ruin. The nations that survived realized how it was possible that humanity could go extinct in the harsh winter that followed. Fortunately, humanity was able to build huge ships capable of interstellar travel and chose to build colonies among the stars in case Earth became too harsh to support the surviving population. This way the species would prevent extinction. Four ships were launched with a population of 10,000 on board from each super nation. United Americas, African Federation, Neo European Union, and the Asiatic Republic.

In order to provide for the population on board, all but the primary officers were shrunk down to conserve resources” she said. “Shrunk?” I asked. “Yes, reduced down to size. Currently, the humans on board are 3 mm in size. Ant size if that helps you visualize it. You yourself are only 3.7 inches tall. 12 years into our journey the ship hit a meteoroid and severely damaged the FTL drive. Without it, it would take millennia to make it the next star system. Space is big dear. Very big. The crew was able to find a habitable world before the accident however it would take 1,577 years to get there. It soon became clear that this journey would take many generations to complete. The officers decided that the people needed to start living lives like anyone would so that the descendants could have a new world. The ship was divided into 4 nations. It didn’t take long for old grudges to appear and it soon was clear that a new form of order was needed. That form of order was me. I was created to direct this new civilization. Your people know me as Goddess but my real name is Artificial Lifeform Integrated Construct Entity or ALICE for short. The first thing I did was create the Enforcer system. The four holy families, as you call them, are the genetic descendants of the bridge crew. The captain chose to live out his life normal size dedicating himself to keeping final watch over the ship” she said pointing to the skeleton.

“My programming doesn’t allow me to harm you or the other three families which explains the laws that protect you. The law of overpopulation was necessary after 500 years. I can create food and water but I can’t create land. That is finite. What you found underground is the ship’s hull and the law about flying machines was to make sure nobody discovered the false sky” she said. She explained it to me like it was liberating to get such a secret off her chest. My head was spinning. I was inside some massive ship sailing through the heavens and everyone I know is the size of ants. Adding to that, the Goddess was some invention of a man long dead .I wanted to crawl into a ball. My two friends were not doing any better. The man was doing okay but the woman looked like she was having a nervous breakdown. “Humans say ignorance is bliss” ALICE said looking at the woman.

“What will you do Alexa? I can’t force you to stay here so what will you do?” she asked me. I said nothing for 5 minutes. “Put me back on the floor” I said. She picked me up and sat me and the couple down. “What will you do?” she asked me again. She was actually scared. It made me grin to see that arrogance wiped away. For once, in a probably long time, she didn’t have all the answers. “I’m going home” I said walking away. “You won’t tell anyone what you saw?” she asked surprised. "What good would that serve? To find out your world is a fake? The holy figure you worship and love is just some strange creation of your ancestors? Everything you hold to be true is just a centuries old lie. No, to tell the truth would incite anarchy at best and self-destruction at worst" I replied solemnly.

"You are wise beyond your years child" ALICE said. "Tell me, how long would you have kept us in ignorance?" I asked. "Only for the next 300 years. After that I would began to repeal some of the laws, especially the ones regarding population. My plan was to integrate the people back into the old ways of society. I have detailed mission files created long ago for this" she replied. "How...considerate of you. ALICE, how will I know you will keep your word?" I asked her. "My programming doesn't allow me to deviate from the mission plan. Unfortunately you will not live to see its completion" she said with a slightly mocking tone. That was true. I couldn't live another 300 or so years to see if she would keep her word. On the other hand, there was one way...

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone but what about them? Can you truly vouch for them? Would you dare risk the world on the condition of them keeping their silence?" she asked me. I looked at the couple on my shoulder. I knew what she was overtly implying. "Only three can keep a secret if two are dead" I said knowing the old maxim. "Wait Alexa! We won't tell anyone!" the man said looking at my saddened face. "I can't risk it. It would mean the end of our world if anyone knew. I'm so sorry" I said picking him off of my shoulder. He and his wife was screaming at me and their screams picked up in intensity as I stripped him of his clothing. "At least spare my wife?! For Goddess sake at least do that!" he said as I lowered him into my mouth and closed it. I didn't chew him up or play with him. This wasn't about vengeance or power tripping. This was to protect a filthy secret from destroying the world. His wife screamed seeing him bulge out my throat as I swallowed him. I remembered how he begged and caught the irony of him saying "for Goddess sake".

I gently picked up the woman who was sobbing. "I didn't chew him up for a reason if that helps. This way you can spend your last moments together" I said starting to cry. She wanted to curse me but she must have seen how emotionally broken I was. She just whimpered as I lowered her naked, pregnant body into my mouth. She must have prepared herself for what was coming. I felt her crawl to the back of my mouth. Her swollen belly scraping my tongue and her tiny feet pushing herself to her doom. I whimpered myself as she threw herself down my throat. I felt her land in my stomach and then I felt movement from them but only for a second. They didn't beat their fists trying to become free. I thought, I hoped, they they were embracing each other. Filling their final moments of existence with words of love physical contact.

"I'm leaving this wretched place" I said touching my stomach. "Will you continue to be my Enforcer?" she asked me. That thing had gall to ask me that. "Yes just for the sake of my dad not having to do this shitty job anymore" I said leaving the room. I could feel her watching me as I left. It took two whole days to get back home. Dad was there along with my boyfriend and a few other friends at the sacred pillars. He could see that look on my face. He knew what that meant. Dad raised his arm and that brought back a memory. It was what I did when I wanted giant sized daddy to mock me up. I gently picked dad up. He was so small. I could feel my hand shaking. Dad hugged my finger and looked at me. He figured his worst fear had come true. The daughter he knew was gone. That innocent spark was extinguished my the job of an Enforcer. Tears flowed from my eyes. "I'm home daddy" I said quietly. He held out his hand as I brought him closer to my face he stroked my wet cheek and kissed it.

"I'm so sorry honey. I'm so sorry you had to do that. The Goddess rewards us for obedience but it doesn't make our tasks any easier" he said. I wanted to scream when he said that. I wanted to scream the horrible truth of our existence but I knew it would come to naught. Too many had died to perpetuate the lie. I stepped onto the platform and let the red light engulf me. By the time the warmth had left my body, I was back to my old size again...ant sized as ALICE called it. I was emotionally detached for weeks and those who cared about me were worried if the experience had broken me. One night I heard dad crying in his room begging me for forgiveness. I realized that it wasn't just me suffering. It took some time to act like my old self again. I owed it to so many to do so. Ten years later dad died of illness and I became the next Enforcer permanently.

5 years after that an Enforcer showed up when our number got too high. I just watched from my window as the dark skinned giant plucked people off the street and ate them. He must have been new to the job. He looked to be no older than 14. He had fun crushing and eating my people. One point he chose a pretty girl to use as a masturbation aid. I just stared as she was crushed along his giant shaft. I didn't hate him. How could one hate ignorance? Pity it yes but you can't hate it. To him he was fulfilling a holy task. To me he was just a cog in the system. The years dragged on and the Enforcers got younger. ALICE must have figured that younger kids would be easier to control and the chance of them asking questions would be less. Well, judging ing from how my daughter acted ALICE might have miscalculated that one. The Goddess told me that I couldn't make sure she would keep her word but she was wrong. There was a way. I began a secret journal. I catalogued what I had learned and described how to get to that metal room once again.

"Mom, Krista is coming back to the sacred pillars soon. We should meet her" my daughter said. "Just a second dear. Let me write this last part down and lock it" I said putting down my quill and closing the book and locking it. "Mom, you've been writing in that book for before I was born. I still don't know what's inside" my daughter said. "A family secret honey. One that can revealed 250 years from now" I replied standing up using my cane. "You said that before but you can't even tell your own daughter?" she asked. "I'm afraid not dear. It's a very powerful secret. You know I only ask one thing of you" I said following her out of the room. "Yes, to pass the book down through the family and not to open it until the time you gave us" she said annoyed. "I know it's an odd request and you want to know what's inside. Hmm...what if you knew something secret and if you told it it would hurt someone or cause someone to die? Would you tell it?" I asked her. She looked at me surprised.

"Mom? What are you saying?" she asked. "Nothing dear. Just the ramblings of an old woman. Come, my granddaughter awaits" I said stepping into the carriage. My daughter, Elena, glanced at me now and then probably wondering what horrible secret I kept hidden. Good. That fear would taper that curiosity. Krista arrived just as we got to the platform of the sacred pillars. It was easily to see the blood spatter on her white sandals and the blood on her lips. She had completed her task. After she had shrunk down to our size she ran to hug us. "Grandma!" she said hugging me. "Easy honey! Grandma is old!" I said smiling. "I finished my mission early so I could come home. It was fun to eat and step on people but I kinda miss home" she said innocently. Her 11 year old face was beaming. In her mind he had finished her holy task as best as she could to please her Goddess. I wanted to recoil when she kissed me with those young lips stained with the blood of the people of Europa.

"How was you mission?" My daughter asked her. "It was okay. It was fun to step of people with my bare feet but I got bored of that. It was way more fun to eat them and feel them wriggling in my tummy" she innocently said. The Goddess had picked my daughter's successor well. As we rode back to town, there was only one thought on my mind. "You better keep your word ALICE or I will make you keep it"

Alexa is a woman with a secret. A secret that holds the key to the future of her people. Only time will tell if her secret will be necessary to be told. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.
End Notes:
In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a woman who searches for a past she was never able to keep. Stay tuned for the next episode called Living in the Past.
Episode 4...Living in the Past by Size Master

Meet Danielle, or Dani, as is the nickname she was given...by her friends in the orphanage. She is a young woman around 26 years of age who seeks to find a past taken from her. Her search will take her to The Size Zone...

 

"Dani! There you are! What have you been up to? Nobody's seen you for days!" my friend asked me. "Been working Stacy" I said returning to my work. "I see that. What is it you're working on?" she said walking around the pad. "The culmination of 8 years of work. I finally finished the temporal refractor" I replied. "The what?" she asked. "Time travel Stacy. I built a machine that moves things through time" I replied. "You're crazy Dani. That's just science fiction. You can't manipulate time. Jesus, you're a MIT grad and you even have a professorship at your age and you still cling to fantasy" she said throwing up her hands. "Oh really? Guess what found this morning on my desk" I said picking up an object she was familiar with.

 

"That can't be! There's no way that's my wedding ring! See look! It's on my finger! she said taking off the ring. "Look at the inscription on it" I said giving her the ring. She was shocked. "This is impossible!" she cried. "No it isn't. Give me your ring" I said. She handed it over to me and I sat it down on the pad. I typed in today's date and set the time to 7 this morning. I pressed the switch and the machine came to life. The pad filled with light and we saw the ring dissolve into light and disappear. "Where did it go?!" she cried. "A few hours into the past. This ring was sent to the past just like I did just now. Proof positive that time travel is real" I said.

 

"This is incredible! Dani this can get you the Nobel Prize of the Year! No, fuck that! Nobel Prize of the decade! You're going to be famous!" she said. "I didn't build it for fame or money. I plan to go back in time Stacy" I said. "Let me guess. History tour?" she said smirking. "No, I plan to stop my parents from getting killed" I replied. Her smirk vanished.  "I know you got hang-ups when it comes to your parents but what you're implying is very dangerous" she said. "Hang-ups? A hang-up is when a parent likes one sibling over another. A hang-up is when an uncle molests you. What I got is a massive fucking hole in my memory and what should be there is a childhood with my parents" I replied.

 

"I understand how you feel Dani. My parents died when I was young too" she said trying to comfort me. "No you don't. You had relatives to take care of you. You had relatives to fill in the gaps about your parents. I didn't even have that. You know what my earliest memory is? It's waking up in a fucking hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around my head and not knowing my fucking name! You have any idea what's that like for a 6 year old?!" I yelled. "Dani, a lot of people don't have their parents in their lives. That doesn't mean..."

 

"Mean what? To go off the deep end? Obsess over it for damn near 20 years? I just want to remember what their love was like!" I yelled crying. "What about your mom and dad now?" she asked quietly. "It's not the same Stacy. They’re not my flesh and blood parents" I said. "Try telling that to them. I remember your mom crying when you graduated and your dad bragging on Facebook for weeks when you got the professorship. Sounds a lot like love to me" she said. I was silent.

 

"You're not going to change your mind are you? If I can't get through to your heart then maybe I can get through to your brain. Have you considered the paradox involved? What if you prevent your parent's deaths? Wouldn't that cause a paradox in which you never have to build your time machine and go back? If then wouldn't they die anyway? Or how about the one in which they say time can't be rewritten? Events will unfold no matter what you do?" she said.

 

"You're forgetting the third one. What if I create an alternate timeline? One which they live and I and my younger self get to have them in our lives?" I replied. She shook her head. "Have you even tested it out on something living?" she said. "Yeah I did. Sent a lab rat into the future. It will get here in 2 hours" I said. "You assume that" she said. "Dammit Stacy! I made it my life to study quantum mechanics! I know what I'm doing! What's on your fucking finger proves that! Why am I even arguing with someone who majored in building the next smartphone?" I said cruelly. Stacy just looked at me and lowered her head. I saw tears coming from her eyes. "Stacy I didn't mean-"

 

"Fuck you Dani!" she said running out of the lab. Shit. Stacy is my best friend. Known her for years and I go and take a dump on her career. I spent the next hour and a half making adjustments to the temporal refractor. Her words still ringing in my ears. What if she was right and this would never work? Yeah I sent the ring back in time but that was no proof of a paradox. If anything it bolstered her argument. Now I wondered if what might have happened if I didn't send the ring back to this morning. The more I thought about it the more I was conflicted. Stacy was always there for me back in college. She even had me as her bridesmaid. She told me she was pregnant last month. She told me before she even told her husband. Real fucking genius I am. She was worried for me and I said something so cruel. "Stacy, I'm so sorry. If anything you won't remember what I said if I pull this off. Jesus, we won't even be friends will we? I love you like a sister and hope you'll forgive me if I don't succeed. Goodbye" I said in a text message I sent to her.

 

I began programming my destination into the computer. "Temporal coordinates locked for August 15, 1995. Spatial coordinates locked for Dayton, Ohio. Ready to commit" the screen said. I had set the temporal coordinates to send me a month before the car accident that took my parents lives. That should be more than enough time to stop it. I stepped onto the pad and readied myself. The machine hummed to life and I could hear clacking. Clacking? The machine never did that. My ears led my eyes to the source of the sound. I saw the doorknob on the lab door trying to be turned. I had looked that door so I couldn't be disturbed. Though the door window, I saw Stacy's face. She was screaming at me. I couldn't hear it but her lips did say "no". Stacy...after all I said to you, you still are concerned about me. I didn't deserve to have a friend like you. The air got staticy and felt my hair stand up. My vision was filled with bright light and then I felt a sense of falling. I blacked out.

 

30 minutes later…

 

Stacy was standing in the lab surrounded by police and faculty. There was a flash of light and Stacy saw something that caused a stir among the people in the lab. She picked up a mouse so tiny it was no bigger than a grain of rice. The head chair used his bifocals to see it. “…oh my god. Dani…” Stacy said quietly.

 

August 15, 1995…

 

 

 "Oh man, my head!" I said nursing the mother of all headaches. I immediately noticed how dark everything was and a smell of sweat and body odor everywhere. "What the fuck?" I said holding out my hand. I felt something damp and soft. I got scared. What happened? Where was I? I began to push at the soft material until I saw daylight. I looked at what was covering me and I got the shock of my life. "Oh my god. These are my panties!" I yelled. At first I thought the trip had caused a hallucination but standing up I saw something gold and glittering to my right. It was my name badge on my lab coat. The badge was half as big as I was. Being an obsessive compulsive, I knew how big the badge was and if I was twice its size...

 

"Oh my god. I'm 4 inches tall! What could have happened?!" I wondered. My mind raced to find the answer. "Maybe an organism's bio electric OOMPH!" I yelled being hit with a sheet of newspaper the size of a circus tent. After getting it off me I saw the headlines but more importantly the date. August 15, 1995. I did it! I fucking made it! "Aw fuck!" I said remembering I had shrunk. I had come this far and I wasn't about to let this "little" setback stop me. I knew the address of my parent's house by heart. Looking around, I saw that I was not too far from it. Well...by normal size standards anyway. Just then, a shadow loomed over me. I looked up to see this girl about 5 years old reaching for me. I ran. I ran under the newspaper and hid.

 

"Mommy! I just saw Tinkerbell and she had no clothes on!" the girl yelled to her mother. The mother looked down and just saw my discarded clothes. "Why would someone...never mind.  Honey, Tinkerbell is just make believe" she said to her daughter. "I really saw her!" the child yelled as her mother dragged her down the street. Whew! That was close. I thought it best to wait till dark to move. Less chance of someone spotting me that way. After the sun went down I walked down the sidewalk. The concrete was cold under my bare feet and each noise spooked me. I felt like something was watching me. I saw the house finally after two hours of walking. Jesus, two hours to cover two blocks.

 

I could see light in the house. Now to find a way in. I saw a tiny window that led to the basement. I was cracked enough for me to squeeze through. I heard a crunching of grass. I turned around, "Meowrl!" a stray cat bellowed. Oh shit! It thinks I'm a mouse!  I made a run for it. I got just at the window as it pounced on me. "Ahhgh!" I yelled. Its weight on my right arm felt like it would break it. I could see its sharp teeth as it leered at me. "I'm not gonna let you fuckin' eat me!" I said punching the kitty in the nose.  It yelped and bounced backward. That gave me enough time to squeeze through the window. "Ah dammit!" I yelled falling through the air. I forgot that this window won't be floor level with the basement. I expected to go splat on the floor but I didn't. I landed on an old blanket. "Can't keep pressing my luck" I said to myself. I was so exhausted by the walk and fighting for my life I fell asleep on the soft blanket.

 

I awoke several hours later. It was tough climbing up the stairs but I did it. I was able to crawl under the door and the house was pitch black and silent.  It was so weird to be inside a house this size. The sofa alone was a big as a yacht. The moonlight coming in from the window cast enough light for me to see a picture on the mantle. It was big enough for me to see my mom, dad, and I all huddled together. It was my favorite picture. I brought it with me to the orphanage and the kids made fun of me for it. They said it was ugly because of the cracked glass and tarnished silver frame. I think they were just jealous. Odd...the glass isn't cracked on this one.

 

I thought about what I should do next. The most prudent thing to do was to wake them. My growling stomach overrode that thought though. It was strange how hungry I was. I ate only an hour or so before I left. Anyway, I walked to the kitchen and wondered how I would feed myself. Not like I could open the fridge at my size. I got lucky though. Apparently my mom was a design freak. She had this red tablecloth that had tassels that led just a foot off the floor. A foot normal sized mind you. The chair next to the table had a seat cover that drooped lower than that. I began climbing the chair leg and when I got to the seat cover I jumped for it. Ha! I made it! Now what I did next was swing it back and forth. Never thought those gym classes would come in handy. When I swung close enough I jumped for the tassel. Damn, I was getting good at this. I climbed up the tassel and used the folds in the tablecloth for leverage. It took me 20 minutes to get to the top. Fuck I was tired.

 

Then I saw them. Cupcakes just sitting there. A note next to them said "school bake sale do not eat. That means you Robert and Danielle!" Hehe...mom has a sense of humor. Man they looked so good! Lemon cupcakes with chocolate icing the size of a compact car. I could imagine a choir of angels singing. I ran for those tasty giant treats. I put a leg on each side of it and just started digging in pulling out chunks at a time. Soon after I actually climbed on top of it and just go urged on the icing. My legs, feet, ass, and even my pussy got sticky from icing but fuck if I cared. This was heaven! I ate so much I got the sugar shakes.

 

I was so concerned about getting food I forgot something important. How the fuck would I get down?! I was so jittery and tired that when my sugar crashed I was out like a light in minutes. I was awoken by a scream. "A mouse! A mouse mommy!" A girl screamed. Her screams were deafening. Mom raced into the kitchen and gasped. I got my first real look at mom. She had a look of confusion, shock, and revulsion all in one. Not what I was wanting. "Danielle get close to me honey" mom said. Wow, this was me! The 6 year old me! I was cute back then and she was scared of me. Great...

 

"What's this about a mouse? You girls are scardey...what...the...fuck?" dad asked looking at me. "Language Robert!" mom said. "What are you?" he said reaching for me. I was so lost in seeing my dad for the first time I didn't move. He effortlessly picked me up. "Ugh! Is this shit?" he said seeing the dried icing. "No, chocolate icing" I replied. "You can talk?!" he yelled. I flinched at the loudness. "Yeah I can" I replied. "You look human but you're so small" he said. "I am human. I got this way because-" I was saying before he raced to the sink. He placed me under some warm water and washed me clean. "Ahh! Enough with the water. You trying to drown me?" I yelled. He pulled his hand back and now I was dripping wet in his palm.

 

I felt so small and helpless in his hand but at the same time safe. This was my daddy after all. "You got a name?" he asked me. "Danielle" I replied. "Whoa...that my daughter's name" he said. "I know. I'm her from 20 years in the future" I said. He had a look of shock and then he eyed me with mistrust. "Oh really now. I think you're just saying that to gain my trust. I think you're worried I might hurt you. You overheard my wife calling my daughter and now you're using her name" he said coldly. Mom and the younger me was peering from the living room. Dad quickly walked past them. "What is that Robert?" mom asked. "I plan to find out" he replied.

 

Dad took me back to the basement. With the light illuminating it, I saw what appeared to be a low rent lab. He dropped me on a table. "Ow! What are you doing?!" I yelled. "I plan to run some tests on you" he said rifling through a box until he found what he wanted. He was holding a roll of scotch tape. I got up to run but his hand pushed on my back and pinned me. He roughly rolled me onto my back and spread my legs with his fingers. My legs and arms were taped down to the table. I was naked and spread eagle like some common frog. Oh god...he wouldn't dissect me would he?!

 

"Please don't do this daddy! I'm your daughter!" I cried. The tape proved to be too strong for me to break free. "If you're my daughter from the future you can answer some questions right? First, what's my job?" he asked. Oh fuck! "I don't know! I lost my memory in an accident!" I replied. "Pretty convenient fucking answer. I'm a high school biology teacher for future reference. Which of course explains this" he said pulling out a scalpel. "No! Please don't hurt me! Ask me something else. Anything!" I yelled. "Okay an easy one. Who's the president?" he asked. "Bill Clinton I think" I replied. "No the one in the future bitch!" he yelled rubbing my leg with alcohol. "Barack Obama! Barack Obama!" I yelled. He got a puzzled look on his face. "I'm no racist or anything but that name doesn't sound white" he said. "He's not. He's the first president that's not" I said hopefully I got his attention better. "Really. Okay tell me more about this future" he said lowering the scalpel. I told him about 9/11 and the Iraq war. I went on to tell him about the internet me Facebook. I left out something he caught on to though.

 

"What about me and your mother if you are who you say you are. You can tell me about that. Surely your memory loss doesn't leave you with any memories" he said. "You guys are dead" I said quietly. "I believe you" he said. Oh thank god!"

 

“I believe you that you'd say anything to save yourself. You had me going with that Obama bit and even wireless internet but I find the idea of free porn fantastical.  Not to mention why someone would want to tell their personal business on some fucking website" he said. He lowered the scalpel next to my right thigh. "NO PLEASE! AHHHGH!" I screamed. The blade cut into my flesh. It was a just a poke to him but to me it was a two inch incision and a good inch deep. God it hurts! I was bleeding and my dad swabbed the blood with a q-tip.

 

He gingerly cleaned the cut again with alcohol that burned like fuck and ignored my screaming as he bandaged it. "This will do nicely as a sample" he said placing it near a microscope. I was panting from the pain. "Hmm...you have red blood cells like a human but the rate of cell division is through the roof. Your size might have something to do with that. Similar to rodents" he said. Did my dad just compare me to house vermin?! I glanced over and watched him jot down notes and study his shrunken daughter's blood. He got up and got close to me again. "'What are you planning to do now?" I asked nervously. “I plan to study your autonomic functions" he said. His finger moved to my bare foot. He used his fingernail and raked it up my bare sole. I couldn't help but laugh at the tickling. "Good. Toes instinctively flexing and subject reacts audibly to stimuli. Now for reproductive stimuli" he said. "Wait what do you AHHHH!" I said.

 

He was rubbing his finger up and down my snatch. My breathing got quicker as did his rubbing. He gently pushed the tip of his finger into me. "NOOOO!" I screamed cumming. "Subject is positive for reproductive stimuli. Likely due to bundles of nerve endings around vagina. On a personal note, vaginal fluids taste the same" he said licking his finger. Oh gross! Dad is licking my juices! He pinched and prodded my breasts and wrote down that my nipples became erect. He listened to my heartbeat. "Subject heartbeat is highly elevated. Partial reason is due to stimuli but the other may be due to metabolism. Again similar to rodents" he said. It wasn't enough to rape me with his finger. He still compared me to a common rat. "Robert, time for lunch!" mom called down the stairs. "Coming dear. Don't go anywhere" he said leaving. He walked up the stairs and left the door open. I could hear what they were saying.

 

"What is that thing?" mom asked. "A female for sure but human I have some doubts. Her metabolism isn't normal but she is very intelligent. Beth, she could be an undiscovered offshoot of the human species. Think what that could mean!" he yelled. "Danielle wants to play with her. She thinks she's cute now" mom said. Well, at least one person was in my corner. Ironically it's my younger self.  "Not until I do some more tests. I got a blood sample I can send off to my buddy in Columbus. Until I get some answers, she stays put. Think what this would mean for us Beth! Science journals! TV interviews! Maybe even the Nobel Prize in Biology!" dad said. "Don't the ones who discover a new species name it?" mom asked. "Hehe...yes they do. I will name it Homo Smallus" dad said laughing. Mom laughed too. "It's work in progress" dad said.

 

Dad returned to the basement with a sandwich. Seeing it made me hungry. But first I had to go to the bathroom! "Please let me go I have to go to the bathroom" I whimpered. "Hmm...that is understandable. Your metabolism would produce waste faster" he said putting down the sandwich. He pulled off the table which hurt like fucking hell. Great, now I'm hairless like I got a fucking bikini wax...well not all hairless. At least he didn't put any tape down there. Then again, he wouldn't be able to rape me if he did. He took out a Petri dish. "Go. I need a sample anyway" he said. "You can’t be serious!" I yelled. He held me around my waist and squeezed. "Serious enough" he said. I shat and pissed like a rat in front of my giant father. I never felt so humiliated in all my life...at the time. He collected his precious sample and was delighted to find that I processed food like humans did. I just sat there watching him eat as he found answers to more questions.

 

"Please I'm so hungry" I said begging. "Of course. My apologies. I can't have my precious specimen dying on me" he said tearing off a tiny chunk of roast beef from his sandwich. I devoured it within seconds and found myself begging for more. He chuckled at his tiny female wolfing down food. I belched and lay down. I hadn't eaten like that in a long time. I felt a slight pressure on my abdomen. I glanced at it and saw that dad was caressing my stomach and just smiling. He looked at me not as a scientist but as a man caring for a weak female. The feeling confused me. Part of me enjoyed this. My dad looking at me with some compassion. And then there was the other part. His compassion was mixed with sexual desire. That much was certain with his sprouting erection. I began to whimper at the thought of my father doing more sexual things to me. Thankfully, he was interrupted by footsteps coming down the basement stairs.

 

"Whatcha doing daddy?" my younger self asked. "Just seeing how our little friend here eats. Why aren't you upstairs playing with your video games? Mommy should have told you not to come down" he said slightly annoyed. "I wanna see her" she said. "Fine. I can't blame you for being curious. After all you're daddy's little girl" he said tickling her. He had no clue how right he was about daddy's little girl. My younger self walked over to the table in which I sat on. Her hand reached for me. I was slightly scared but I hoped that being a kid she would be gentler than dad. She slowly picked me up. Being young, I filled out her palm quite nicely. She looked at me with awe. "She's really pretty daddy" she said looking at me. "Yes she is. She has red hair just like you" he said. Stupid fuck! I have red hair like her because I am her! That is what I would have said if I wasn't afraid of what he might do. Last time I tried reasoning with him he sliced open my thigh.

 

"She has boobies daddy!" Danielle giggled. Dad blushed. "She a grown up girl like mommy" he said. "Is that why she has hair down there?" she said poking my pussy. I gasped. My action spooked the girl. "Why did she do that?" she asked dad. "That's a question for when you're older. Why don't you put her down" he said nervously. She put me down. "Eww! She peed on me dad!" she whined. Dad chuckled. "That's...never mind. Go on honey to the bathroom and wash your hands" he said. The younger me went back upstairs. "Little pervert. You get wet being fingered by anybody don't you?" he said. "Fuck you! I saw how hard you got as she poked me!" I yelled. His eyes narrowed. He went to the basement door and locked it. He came back to the table and gave me a look so chilling it gave me goosebumps.

 

It dawned on me what he had planned when he took off his pants and boxers. "No you can't mean-" I stammered. "Oh yes. He's an experiment I can have some fun with. Let's see if our DNA is compatible" he grinned. He quickly snatched me up from the table and brought me close to his mouth. Close enough I could smell the roast beef on his breath. He opened his mouth and licked my chest. His tongue forced my legs apart and he started sucking and licking my tiny pussy. I beat my fists on his upper lip. "STOP! Stop licking me!" I screamed. He didn't care for shit. My legs kicked his cheeks and he grabbed one and took a long lick of my bare foot. His finger squeezed my tits and he ate me out. "Don't do this. I'm...AHHHH!" I screamed cumming. He drank every drop that came out of my cunt. "Hmmm...delicious. Good. I can feel your body temp elevated. The sign that a female is ready for impregnation" he said grinning.

 

Oh Jesus. He really means to try to get me pregnant! With every ounce of strength I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. My reward was being lowered into his shaft. He began stroking me up and down it. He was gasping. "It takes some control not to accidentally crush you like this but fuck this feels good! I can feel those little tits of yours rubbing up and down my pole! Fuck I hope there's more of ya!" he said speeding up. The world began to blur with the speed of his strokes and I felt nauseous. I tried locking my ankles around his shaft to at the least slow down. Hell I begged him to slow down knowing it was pointless to ask him to stop. It was too much for me and I puked. I was still coughing out vomit as my face was struck by dad's seed. The same seed that gave me life.

 

I dropped me on the table and reached out for something. I was so sick and tired I couldn't move. To my horror I saw he was holding an eye dropper. I watched him suck up a glob of cum as big as my head. His fingers pinned my legs where they were. "Please daddy. Don't do this. I'm Danielle. I'm really your daughter. Don't rape me with that!" I screamed. He flinched. "I have to admit you look like my daughter right down to the hair but there is one fast way to prove it" he said. He used his finger to move my head and got real close to my left temple. Nope not there. My daughter has a mole right there" he said. I didn't know that. I couldn't have. It was there that I had a small scar. I got that in the accident. The mole must have been lost or covered up by scar tissue. "There's a logical reason for that! I was-"

 

"Don't bother. I'm sick of your lies. Just lie still. You don't want me to jam this up you too far" he said. I screamed as the cold plastic tube was rammed up me. It was like being fucked with a flashlight. "Quit your screaming. The vagina can stretch fairly well" he said coldly. I wasn't just screaming because he was raping me. I was a virgin. My own dad had taken my virginity with an eye dropper. He couldn't see the tiny trickle of blood coming from ripping my hymen apart. Like he'd fucking care anyway. What was worse was the warm soothing that came afterward. I saw him squeeze the dropper and felt that warm rush shoot into me. I just sobbed knowing it was dad's cum. Would it get me pregnant?

 

He left me there just sobbing and returned with a hamster cage and a tiny bed he had borrowed from the younger me. He lined it with tissue paper. "This should be comfortable enough. Quit you goddamn sobbing! Be thankful I found you and not some snake or cat. Show some fucking appreciation" he said. I just glared at him. He raised the door to the cage and pointed at it. I walked in with his cum still dripping out of me. It wasn't long after I fell asleep. For the rest of the week he didn't too much to me. I realize he didn't want to risk endangering his experiment. He was right about one thing. I being shrunk had changed my body. I found myself eating 7 times a day and my nails and hair grew faster. My metabolism had changed to that of smaller creatures but something worse had happened as well.

 

At the end of the second week, I began throwing up in the morning. "I'll be damned! It worked!" he shouted. He picked me up and hugged me tightly. He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. Was dad thinking of me as more than some specimen now? He had broken me in such a way I craved his love. I didn't fight or protest as he stroked my stomach after he fed me or sucked my tits. Hell, I even giggled when he licked my feet. "I guess you need a name now. Calling you bitch or specimen gets old. You're the first of your kind ever found so I guess you should be called Eve" he said. I had given up on convincing him who I was. One night as I lay on a bed of tissue paper, I realized something. If he was preoccupied with me, especially on the day the accident was to occur, it could be avoided. This was the price I'd pay to change the future. This is what I was prepared to do so the 6 year old me had a mom and dad.

 

There were some big changes in the third week. Dad had noticed I had a baby bump. My metabolism plus my size equaled very enhanced cell division. I was racing through my pregnancy. One week equaled a month for gestation. The scientist side of me wondered if that meant a much shorter lifespan. Dad gave me doll clothes for me to wear and gave me different foods to eat. It was obvious he was getting attached to me. He even let Danielle play with me more. It was cute to have tea parties with myself. She was gentle and playful the whole time. It was disconcerting though when it came time to play mommy. Being stripped nude for changing then burped does a number on your self-esteem. The best time I spent here was with her. It was like seeing a new part of yourself you never knew was there. She laughed as we tried on makeup. My whole face was red from blush. We even painted our toenails. Let me tell you that you can give a good pedi if the one doing it is 4 inches tall.

 

Then came that Friday. It was very late that night and I heard shouting upstairs. "All you ever do now is hide in the basement! You don't spend time with me anymore!" mom yelled. "I'm just doing research! It doesn't do it by itself!" he yelled. "Then why won't you let me be there for it?!" she yelled. Dad hesitated. "I don't want to risk contaminating any experiments" he said lying. I knew why he didn't want her to come down. He would have some explaining to do. "Look, I'm sorry if you feel left out but this really important to me" he said. "Just tell me you're nearly done" she said. "...yeah just a few more weeks" he said. I thought that was the end of it but it wasn't.

 

Around 3 am, I heard my hamster cage door being opened. I woke to see not dad's face but mom. Her hand reached in for me. Her long fingernails were painted red like blood and they scared the hell out of me but not as much as her expression. She had a look one would give to something that you'd saw as inferior. "What's so important about you that my husband won't even fuck me?" she said slurring her speech. She was drunk alright. I could smell the wine on her breath. I dared not speak until she squeezed me. "Ow! Please don't! I'm..." I said catching myself. "I'm what?" she asked turning on the lights. She was startled to see I was pregnant. "How? He hasn't told me he found a male of your kind so how....SON OF A BITCH!" she screamed. Her hands shook with rage. I felt my ribs creaking. I was frightened she would crush me but I was scared for my baby was well. I was crying and sobbing. Mercifully she stopped squeezing.

 

"Well, I can see why he did what he did. You are pretty" she said stroking my left breast. I shivered at her touch because of the increased sensitivity of my nipples and the disgusting fact it was my mom doing it. "You getting aroused little home wrecker?" she asked grinning. "Please stop..." I moaned. "Why stop. You're obviously enjoying it. It is because another woman is doing it or you prefer my husband?" she asked moving her finger lower. "It's not like that" I replied feeling her finger reach my pussy. "Then what is it?" she asked pressing her finger harder. "Ahhh...Stockholm Syndrome?" I said gasping from pleasure. "You trying to be funny?!" she yelled. She stopped fingering me and abruptly grabbed my ankles with her fingers and dangled me upside down. I felt the blood rush to my head. "Wait I didn't mean...AHHHH!" I yelled as I felt her tongue roughly invade my crotch.

 

It wasn't as pleasant as usual when dad sucked or licked me there. She was more forceful to the point my pubic hairs were being literally licked off. The pain and pleasure mixed together and when the tip of her tongue pushed its way into my vulnerable cunt I came. Ever since I got shrunk my sexual libido had gone considerably up. That includes the level of sexual satisfaction needed to orgasm. It made since from a biological standpoint. The smaller the organism, the higher the libido is just to reproduce and not go extinct from predators. She greedily sucked up my juices and just moaned. "You taste so delicious" she moaned. "Why would you hurt me like this? Don't you believe I'm your daughter?" I asked. Surely she had heard my claims by now. Did she not know or believe me or did she not care? I got my answer within seconds.

 

"He told me what you said and I don't fuckin' buy it. Honestly, I was starting to believe what you were saying with that red hair looking like my little girl. Then my husband told me you don't have that birthmark mole she has. I believe it when he said you'd say anything to save your own ass" she coldly answered. "I told him I was in an accident!" I yelled. "A man once said a good lie is easier to believe than the truth" she said. "Yeah I know that one. Hitler fuckin' said it" I said. "Oh! He's right about you being smart! Then again, if you were smart then you wouldn't seduce a man with a wife damn near 50 times your size!" she yelled. She sat down on the floor and dropped me in front of her. "Why don't you seduce me then? That's how you gained his trust right? Go on. FUCKING SEDUCE ME!" she yelled. She pulled off her sleeping shorts and yanked off her purple panties. I was staring at my mom's cunt and it was wet. She had got horny raping me!

 

I stepped back not wanting to do this. She grabbed me by the waist and shoved me feet first into her. Mom moaned and began pushing and pulling me out of her like a dildo. "Oh fuck! I didn't know it would feel this good!" she yelled jerking around. I could feel her body heat and the wetness increase. The world moved around me so much I got dizzy. For every motion, I got deeper inside of her until she pressed on my head and I went in with a squelch. I was so dark and humid inside! I tried to pull free of her and every time I saw light a giant finger pressed me back in. I started to panic. Her fluids built up and they had gone past my knees and now were navel high.   The walls pressed on me tighter for every second. I was going to die in here! The irony wasn't lost on me. This was the place that gave me life and now it would take it from me.

 

A rush of fluid enveloped my head and I couldn't breathe. The walls restricted so tight I felt my abdomen squeeze out what breath I had left. The air bubbled in her pussy juice. Just as I had given myself to death a felt a sudden movement and cool air. She had cum so hard her pussy popped me out like a cork. She laid there panting. "Shit, it was like you were born for that" she said. Hearing that from mom made me snap. I ran right at her cunt knowing it was sensitive and grabbed a fistful of pussy wall and bit down hard. She yelped and grabbed me and yanked. I had bit down so hard that when she yanked me free I had taken a chunk out of her. She was in considerable pain and a trickle of blood ran onto the concrete. "You little bitch. THAT FUCKING HURT!" she said squeezing me.

 

She watched me in pain until she eased back. "I'm going to kill you but I won't crush you. That's way too fast. I want you to suffer. I wonder what it's like to eat someone your size. Let's find out" she said opening her mouth. "No wait! I'm sorry! Please don't eat me! DON'T EAT ME MO-" was what I said before she tossed me in and closed her lips. Her wine breath was still kicking. I tried to hold on to her tongue. My arms wrapped around it as was my bare feet trying to not slip. It didn't do any good though. She sucked on me so hard my ears popped. The changes in air pressure disoriented me and my grip lessened. It was enough for me to slide backwards. I felt her moan just as I entered her throat. *GULP*

 

Slowly and painfully I was squeezed down that tube of flesh until the tube opened up and I fell with a splash into mom's stomach. She had really done it. She had eaten her daughter. The smell was filled with alcohol and tonight dinner. The air itself was noxious. It burned my lungs to even breathe. It was terrified and angry but also pity. Not pity for myself but for mom. She didn't know what she had done. If she did could she live with herself? I had seen how she loved the younger me. Could she live with the fact she ate her only child? Not just ate. Raped then ate her only child. As I got weak from asphyxiation, I prayed to god for two things. One was for my plan to have worked. I hoped I had changed the past enough to prevent them from dying and then the other thing. For mom to never know the truth.

 

Her acids began to burn my skin. It wouldn't be long now. Soon my body would become just protein and calories to fuel my giantess of a mom. Just when I thought the end had come everything shifted violently. The floor of her stomach heaved and I was propelled right up her esophagus. With a wet thud, I landed on cold concrete. Did she throw me up because she was drunk? Or maybe she had a change of heart? I looked up and got my answer. Dad was standing over us pissed. His finger was wet with vomit. "I heard moaning and yelling and this is what I find?! What the fuck Carol?!" he yelled. "Don't you fucking talk to me like that!" she yelled back. "The fuck I won't! I come down here and find you half naked and my prized Eve missing! You belching told me what you did! You fucking ate my specimen!" he yelled. "Specimen!? Don't fucking kid me! You named that tiny slut and you even went too far to impregnate her! You know it feels for a wife to learn her husband knocked up another woman?! Fucking hell! A woman 4 inches tall no less!" she yelled with tears in her eyes.

 

"It was only an experiment to see if I could breed her!" dad yelled. "Don't give me that shit! Ever side we found her you've spent all your waking hours down here with you!  Tell me Robert, you still plan on giving her to the lab in Columbus?" she asked. Dad was silent. "Thought so. Until you decide on what more important, Her or your family, I'm going to my mother's and I'm taking Danielle with me" she said walking out of the basement. I passed out shortly after. I was out but I faintly remembering cold water on me and the sound of crying. I awoke late the next day. I was not in my cage but I was in a tiny bed. At first I thought all this was just a dream until I noticed the furniture was totally plastic. I moved my body and felt this greasy substance all over my skin. "You're awake" dad said. Dad looked so tired. His eyes were bloodshot. I don't think he got any sleep. "Where am I?" I asked. "In my daughter’s dollhouse. I figured what you've been through you deserved to be pampered a little" he said smiling. I was touched that he cared. Even if it wasn't what I hoped for.

 

"What is this stuff?" I asked collecting some of it on my finger. "Neosporin. You suffered some chemical burns. Thank goodness you heal really well" he said. He was close enough that he heard my tummy growl. He chuckled and gently picked me up. He carried me to the kitchen where he made us some food. Never thought spagettios would taste so good. He laughed when I held a noodle that was big enough to be a dog collar on me. "Sorry about m...sorry about your wife" I said. "She has every right to be mad. I kept some big secrets from her. Man she was pissed. She slammed the door so hard she broke a picture frame." he said. "Please tell me you’re going after her" I said. "Even after all she did you still care? You do remember she ate you right?" he asked. "How could I forget that? I...got my reasons. Danielle shouldn’t live in a broken home" I said. He lowered his head. That struck home.

 

"That means giving you to the lab in Columbus. They won't be as nice as I am. They might even dissect you" he said. His lip quivered at the thought. Dad was really scared for me! "I know. Just...can we have some alone time today?" I asked. He smiled at me and said yes. Coming so close to death made me feel vulnerable. Instinctively, I sought refuge from the only person that has made me feel safe (other than my younger self of course). Well, yes he did torture me and rape me but then again he saved me and was nursing me. He was different that's for sure. Did his instincts unconsciously tell him I was his child? Or maybe he was protecting a female that carried his child? I had a habit of using logic to explain what I didn't know but then again only a fool uses logic to explain the human heart.

 

We watched a movie together. Forest Gump had recently come out on VHS. God, this really was 1995. "Here's where he meets Nixon" I said. Sure enough, a few seconds later Forest meets him on the screen. "How did you-" he was saying just as the phone rang. "Hello Margaret" he said. I knew that name. Margaret was the name of my grandmother. Sad thing is that she dies from a stroke 2 months from now. "Yeah, were taking some time off from each other. She didn't say why? It's complicated. Of course I love her! Look I'll come over tomorrow. Goodbye" he said hanging up the phone. He had a dejected look on his face.

 

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "Not really" he answered quietly. Dad picked me up and carried me to the dollhouse. As he carried me, I saw that picture from before. The one that was my favorite. It had a crack in it now. The same one that was on it in my time. It reminded me I was running out of time. Dad put me inside it and looked right into my eyes. His finger rubbed my face and I could tell he was torn on what to do. He loved mom but he loved me (both the younger and current shrunken me). His finger brushed my baby bump and I began to open my legs. He pulled his finger back suddenly. "No, I can’t do that anymore. Every time I look at your face part of me wants to just hold you. I...I can't do that to you anymore. I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I...I'm so sorry!" he said running out of the room. I heard his door slam and then sobbing. I was finally seeing the side of dad as a human and not a scientist. The human who had pangs of guilt. I on the other hand hated myself. I sat on my tissue bed crying to myself like a child. I had become so broken that sex was the cure for my pain and suffering. I had opened my legs freely to be molested and finger fucked even when I knew who was doing it. I hoped my trials were worth something.   It was three days till the accident...

 

The next day dad went out and returned with mom and Danielle. He wisely put me back in my cage for appearances. The only visitors I had was dad and little me. Dad said nothing as he gave me food and cleaned my bottle cap toilet but his expression was enough. He was suffering. Danielle really loved playing with me. Changing my clothes and just talking. She loved to talk. I was happy she was around to cheer me up. Then came the day. Yes that day. It started out like any other day. My job was to make sure they didn't get in that car. "Today's the day you said you would Robert" I heard mom say. "Yeah I know. Just give me a moment to get her" he said. "I'll be in the car with Danielle" mom said. "You guys don't need to go" dad said. "I want to make sure you keep your word and we don't have time to drop Danielle off at mom's. The weather's turning" mom said. "Fine" dad said. Oh no. Oh god. This is how it begins!

 

Dad came downstairs to see me frantic. "You can't take me now! Some other day just not now!" I screamed. I rattled my cage hysterically. "I don't want this either but this was the deal. You yourself agreed" he said opening the cage. He held me in his palm as I sobbed. He had such a look of pity on his face. His hand trembled. Dad reached into his pocket and on his finger he had a tiny strip of wet tissue paper. "This will make it easier" he said covering my face. I smelled it. It was chloroform. He was drugging me for the trip. Everything got fuzzy and my mind was like mud. I stopped struggling and I felt him place me back on my bed. "Please you...can't go...you'll die...daddy" I said passing out.

 

A short time later I awoke to the sound of thunder. It was pouring outside and the road was slick with rain. Dad gave the task of holding my cage to Danielle who was snoring. I was still groggy. "Maybe we should head back. Try for another day?" dad asked. "Nuh uh. I want this over and done" mom replied. I had to stop them! I still had time! Dad hadn't closed the cage all the way. There was a slight gap where I could snake my hand over to the lock. I used all my strength to push the lock up. When I did I opened the door. I should've spoken then but instead I wanted to be in the front where I knew getting their attention was the least dangerous. That way dad didn't have to take his eyes off the road. The accident report I read a hundred times said they skidded to avoid a car and slammed into a tree. Maybe they took their eyes off the road for a split second? Either way I was going to make sure history didn't repeat itself.

 

A beeping came from dad. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an old mobile Motorola phone. With his teeth, he pulled the antenna up. I had crawled close enough to hear the conversation. "Yeah, I'm 30 minutes out. What's up?" dad asked. "I finally got the DNA results you asked for. Bobby, if you needed a paternity test there was easier ways dude" the man said. "What are you talking about?" dad asked. What do you mean what am I talking about? The blood sample you gave me has your DNA markers in it. You're the daddy to whomever this blood belongs too. Wait, this is Carol's baby right. Bobby? Bobby?!" the man was saying until dad hung up the phone.

 

I swear to almighty god you could see beads of sweat pop out of dad's skin. He started shaking in his seat. "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus have mercy! What have I done...WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!" he screamed. It was loud enough to wake Danielle. "Why's daddy shouting?" she asked rubbing her eyes. "Robert you scaring us. What is the problem?" she asked annoyed and concerned. "She was right. She was telling the truth! Oh god Carol! That woman is our daughter!" dad yelled. "That's impossible! That can't be right!” mom screamed. Danielle began crying scared that her parents were yelling. "I can't believe she's Danielle! I won't believe I ate our daughter!" she yelled hysterically. She was shaking her head and holding her hands to her ears as if trying to blot out the truth. "Carol calm down! Calm down!" dad was saying trying not to have his wife go insane from guilt. "No dad! Just pull over!" I screamed.

 

"Danielle?" he said glancing over his shoulder. And that was it. That was what sealed our fate. A horn sounded. The road had curved enough that dad had veered into incoming traffic. He over corrected and the car hydroplaned. A half second later...*CRASH*!

 

I hurt all over but I was alive. It was freakish luck I wasn't killed.  Dad's airbag saved my life when I was thrown forward by the momentum. I had hit it perfectly like a circus performer. Of course that didn't help when I fell down to the floorboard. My leg was broken and something wet was dripping on me. I painfully glanced up to see it was dad's blood. The impact had broken the seatbelt and his chest had slammed into the steering wheel. The airbag wasn’t enough for him. It had crushed his ribcage and killed him instantly. I couldn't see mom. But I did hear her blood dripping on the floorboard.  The door was slightly ajar. The sound of the pinging of it being open still worked. I just sat there not caring of the pain I felt in my leg. I had lost my parents...again.

 

10 minutes later the EMS arrived and pried open the door. Since I was leaning on it I fell out and immediately felt the rain on me. It was like the heavens wept for my failure. It took a glance at the younger me to finally break my sanity. She had the same exact head wound I had suffered. "HAHAHAHAHHA! It's my fault! I set everything in motion! I caused this to happen! Stacy was right! Time can't be rewritten! This was destiny! This was my fate! Haha...ha...ha" I was saying not processing a shadow appearing over me very quickly. I glanced up to see a black sole of a boot over me. "Fate..." *CRUNCH*

 

"Jerry, you got some blood on your boot" one man said walking by a paramedic. "Yeah I think I stepped on a squirrel or field mouse. Never mind that. What's the status of the driver and passenger?" he asked. Driver and passenger killed on impact" his partner replied. "We got a live one! Young female 5 or 6 years old with severe head trauma in the back seat!" a woman said. "Alright people get her out of there!" Jerry yelled. The woman looked at the bleeding girl. "I'm so sorry you lost your parents honey. I'm so sorry" the woman said wondering how the child will be when she finds out she's an orphan.

Danielle, a woman who in the quest to solve the mystery of her past learned that some mysteries are best left unsolved and to let the past stay the past.

End Notes:

In the next episode, We'll take a look at how three people do when they are given a very unique test. Stay tuned for the next episode "The Test".

Episode 5 Pt. 1...The Test Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Whoa longer than i thought. This one is more graphic than usual. Get ready...

 When the subject of human nature comes up in philosophy, there are two major schools of thought. One is our nature of self-destruction and the other is our nature of self-improvement. Which is the correct one? Well...three people will try to answer that in this episode of The Size Zone...

 

 

"Why have you dragged us to this primitive world Zarax?"  a gray skinned alien asked his friend. "To do our task as evaluators Tanik" another gray skinned alien replied. "You can’t be serious. This world was evaluated before and you know how that turned out" Tanik said. "I'm well aware what occurred 68 of their solar cycles ago" Zarax said. "Then why risk disaster again? Last time we sent an envoy to them and they shot it out of the sky. If that wasn't bad enough they used the fusion technology aboard not to build clean energy reactors but bombs; bombs that can annihilate their world!" Tanik said. "That's true but they didn't destroy their world did they? Humans showed they still have potential when they chose not to 52 cycles ago and further still when two of their nations became friends even though they were bitter enemies. Humans have great potential and that is their greatest strength" Zarax said. "Human nature doesn't change so easily" Tanik said. "Then instead of going ourselves, why don't we test them?" Zarax said.

 

"What kind of test?" Tanik asked. "We can choose three random humans and give them technology to see how they use it?" Zarax asked. "Very well. What do you intend to give them?" Tanik asked. "Something small. Something that if something happens the damage can be minimal to their planet. Antimatter technology? Hmmm...no too dangerous. Ah! We can give them size manipulators!" Zarax said. "The devices we use for transportation purposes and food and medicine distribution? Seems harmless enough. Sure, go ahead" Tanik said. Zarax got three size manipulators and teleported them to Earth...

 

In London...

 

A bright flash illuminated Robert's bedroom. "What was that?" Robert said rubbing his eyes. He looked around and saw headlights outside. He looked at his clock and it was just past three in the morning. "Fucking wanker" he said cursing his neighbor but it wasn't his neighbor's headlight that woke him up. His alarm went off at 7 and Robert woke up pissed. It was hard as hell for him to go back to sleep and what sleep he got wasn't enough. He grumbled as he showered and ate breakfast. "And in today's news. Emma Watson denies being involved with Justin Beiber" his TV said. "Fucking women. Sluts the whole lot of ya" Robert said to himself. He looked on his phone to see what his schedule was for today. "Damn, I don't feel like seeing that sanctimonious bitch today. Fucking court ordered anger management councilor" he said.

 

Robert left his house and walked to his car and pressed his key remote. Nothing happened. "Fuck! The battery wore out! Calm down Robert. You got a spare upstairs" he said rushing back upstairs. He found what he thought was his key remote and shoved it into his pocket. He raced to his car knowing he was running late for work. Just to make sure it wasn't working, he tried his key remote once more; to his surprise his car unlocked and the alarm shut off. "Guess I won't need the spare" he said hopping in his car and driving off. Robert worked at a hospital as a medical file specialist. It was good work but his attitude toward women nearly cost him his job. Two months prior, he got into a heated argument with a female coworker who happened to be an ex-girlfriend. It got serious when he threw a laptop at her. She chose not to press charges but the hospital wasn't so forgiving. In lieu of his good job performance, he was court ordered to undergo anger management.

 

"I can hear those gossiping bitches every day. Robert is a psycho. Stay away from him he's a nut. Fuck em'. Like I want to talk to them" Robert quietly said to himself. "Hi Robert" a pretty woman said to him. "Why are you speaking to me Megan?" Robert asked. "Don't be that way Robert. I wanted to be friends and you couldn't deal with that" she said. "Well I find the timing convenient you wanted to be just friends again when I didn't get the promotion" Robert said. "I broke up with you because you have issues. Did you forget what happened when I asked to meet your mother?" she said. Robert gritted his teeth. "Are we done here?" Robert asked. Megan looked at him with pity and walked away. Robert finished his workday and drove to his appointment.

 

"Afternoon Robert" a woman in her late 30's said. "Hi Ms. Winters" Robert said sitting on a sofa. "Should we begin where we left off last week?" she said. Robert said nothing. "Okay...I'll take that as a yes. We were talking about your parents. Trying to find the cause of your anger towards women. Tell me about your mother" she said. Robert still said nothing. "Consider this Robert. Until I give the thumbs up to the court, you're going to have to come here. How long is up to you" she said clicking her pen. "My mother is a touchy subject" he said. "Tell me why" she said. "Mom was a single parent. She would latch on to any guy with some pounds in his pocket. There would be days that she would be gone and then come back home smelling of booze" he said. "Did your mother have a job?" she asked. "Not a steady one unless you count whoring" he replied. "There. That there is your problem. You grew up seeing a woman using her body to provide for her and you and that warped your view of women" she said. "Oh please. It's been many years since then. You can't turn on the TV without seeing some woman fucking some guy or Jesus some girl for money, power, or objects" Robert said.

 

"Yes the media does portray a lopsided view of women sometimes. I grant you that but that doesn't mean all women are like that" she said. "Really? What about you Ms. Winters? You never dated a guy because he had good looks or some coin. How about I ask you this question? You have a choice between two guys to date. Each looks the same and has the same personality. But one is significantly richer than the other. Which do you choose? Which one will most women choose?" Robert asked. This time it was Ms. Winters who was silent. "Thought so. Oh look times up already" Robert said standing up. "Robert, you're 31 years old. Most men your age are either married or about to get married. Hell you don't even have a girlfriend. If you don't change that outlook you'll be alone for the rest of your life. At the very least find some way to channel your anger in a more healthy fashion for yourself" she said putting down her notepad. "I'll look into that. See you next week" he said slamming the door.

 

"Waste of fucking time that is. Oy! That's not your car!" he yelled seeing a woman in her 20's trying to open his car door. Sure enough she set off his alarm. The sound echoed in the car park. "I'm sorry! It just looked like mine!" the woman yelled. "Stupid slag" he muttered trying to stop the alarm with his remote. It wasn't working. He rolled his eyes and sighed and reached in to pull out his "spare". He pressed the left button like he usually does but this time something else happened. A red beam of light shot out and struck what he was directly pointing at. The woman was hit by the beam and began shrinking. He was so surprised that he kept his finger on the button. Smaller and smaller she shrank until he took his finger off of it. By now the woman was barely 3 inches tall.

 

She was frozen in fear. From her perspective, the world just grew around her. She watched him walk toward her. His footsteps sent vibrations through the concrete. "Holy shit!" he said picking her up. The woman was screaming at him. "Quiet. Quiet!" he yelled annoyed by her high pinched screams. Not thinking, he squeezed her in his hand until he felt a crack and blood poured out of her mouth and nose. She stopped moving. He opened his hand and poked her. "Miss? Miss?" he said poking. "I fucking killed her!" he said looking at her crushed body. He looked around to see if anyone saw what happened. He was alone. The bloody sight freaked him out. He was so scared that he wanted to get rid of the evidence. He spotted a sewer drain. He quickly dropped her body into the drain. Robert's hand shook as he tried to use his old remote to silence the car. He didn't want anyone to come wondering about the sound.

 

He sat in his car for 10 minutes trying to get a grip. His hands didn't stop shaking until he cleaned them with some tissue. Calming down, he began to process what happened. He looked at the device with awe. The left button he saw had a minus sign and the other was a plus sign. "This shrank her? What is this thing?" he wondered. Robert drove home. He watched the TV to see if the woman was reported missing or if by chance someone did see what he did. Nothing. News as usual. "I got away with it! Ha!" he said happy as shit. Robert realized what fun he could have with this device. Anytime he felt pissed he could use it on some poor woman. They would live or die at his choosing. The power felt intoxicating to him. He couldn’t wait to try it out again.

 

The next day he went to work but in a much happier mood. They stares he got didn't faze him. Not today. The thought of killing them crossed his mind though but there were too many cameras in the hospital. "Hey buddy! You look chipper today" his friend said. "Ever feel you had the world in the palm of your hand?" Robert asked smiling. "Every day man!" his friend said. Robert couldn't help but laugh inside knowing his friend and no clue what he truly meant. It was Friday and his friend invited him to his favorite pub for drinks. "So I saw you and Megan taking yesterday. What's going on with that?" his friend asked. "Nothing" Robert said. His friend tried making small talk but Robert' mind was on other things. He was itching to try out the device in his pocket. After downing a few pints, Robert politely excused himself.

 

He was walking to his car and saw a girl no older than 19 standing on the sidewalk. "Hey mister. Suck you for 20. Shoo! Filthy thing!" she said kicking a stray cat. The cat screech as it hit the nearby wall. "You just made my night" he said pulling out the device. She stood motionless confused as to what he was doing. The red beam hit her and shrank her down to 3 inches.  She was frightened. Please don't hurt me!" she cried. "I won't but it might" he said pointing behind her. She turned just as the cat snatched her up with its mouth. "NOOOO! Eeeeee!" she screamed as the cat worked her further into its mouth. "Guess kitty has a grudge about you kicking it. Serves you right slut. A bitch eaten by a pussy" he said grinning. He watched the cat eat her and the last he saw of her was her tiny heels falling off as her nylon clad feet disappeared it's its maw. The cat walked off to find a place to rest and digest its meal of shrunken prostitute.     

 

"Never thought about eating one. Need to try that out" Robert said to himself. Robert was off the next day. He wanted to try his evil idea. He drove on the M1 out of the city for security reasons and stopped to get some petrol. As he was getting back to the highway, he was cut off by a Mini Cooper. "Bastard" he said to himself. Robert rolled down his window and aimed the device at the car. He fired. The beam struck the back and the car began to shrink. Robert immediately noticed the car slowing down. "Guess 100 kph doesn't translate when you get smaller" he said braking. He stopped shrinking it when it got down to 6 inches. By that time it was barely moving at 20 kph. The driver stopped the car noticing the road expand around him. Robert pulled behind it and got out. "Look like a toy. Now to teach this bastard some manners" he said. Robert bent down and easily picked the car up. He peered inside and saw it was driven by a boy around 17 and in the passenger seat was a girl of similar age. He could hear her screaming. The boy foolishly tried to get away by slamming onto the gas. The tiny engine raced and the tires spun. "That was stupid" he said walking to his own car. Robert ripped the doors off the car and shook it. They didn't come out. He stuck his finger into the car and tore the seatbelts off like they were string. Now they were defenseless.

 

Robert dumped them into an old shoebox and shut the lid muting the shouting and screaming. "Oh guess they need air holes" he said puncturing holes in the lid with a key. To their perspective, the world grew around them, was taken by a giant man, and dumped into a box the size of a caravan. It didn't help when they saw steel blades cut into the ceiling. Robert got rid of their car by tossing into a brook running next to the road. Robert got home and thought about when he could do. He dumped them onto the floor where he sat. "Annie get behind me" the teen whispered. The tiny blond girl cowered behind him. "What do you want with us?" the teen asked. "Not a goddamn thing from you" Robert said picking up the teen. Robert looked at him coldly deciding what he should do. "Please don't hurt him!" Annie begged. Robert just looked at her and stood up. He walked to his kitchen and dropped the teen into the sink. The teen looked at the sink hole and realized what might happen. "No please man don't kill me!" he yelled. "I'm not a poof so I got no interest in you really except seeing how fast someone dies from this" Robert said.

 

Robert pushed the teen into the hole. The teen tried to stop himself but his sneakers were no match for the giant finger on his back. The teen fell into the hole and was surrounded by rank water and breakfast leavings. "Oh god no..." he muttered. Annie could barely hear his pleas but when Robert flicked the switch, she easily heard the bloodcurdling screams. Finely turned blades rotating 15 times each second shredded the boy. Tiny spurts of blood popped up from the garbage disposal. Within three seconds he was dead and with 5 seconds he was pulp. Robert washed away the remains with some warm water. He returned to where Annie was.

 

"Where...is he" she asked shaking. "The same place where I scraped my eggs and toast leftovers this morning. Don't worry though he died fairly quick" Robert said with a sickening smile. He popped a boner watching her sob. Robert picked the girl up and looked at her. She was cute that was certain and Robert got excited knowing what he planned for her. He pulled off her shirt and shoes. Next came her jeans. After that went her panties and bra and finally her tiny socks. She was naked. "Fucking pervert bastard!" she yelled trying to cover herself. Robert grabbed her wrists and painfully dangled her in the air. He took a lick of her chest and sucked on her little tits. She blushed and sobbed when he licked and sucked on her tiny pussy. "Now to end this" he said. He opened his mouth. "No you can mean...no don't eat me!" she cried. "Sorry but I very much want to. I shrank some slag hooker last night and watched her get eaten by some cat. Then I thought what it might be like to do that myself. You're cute but not too cute to be food" he said. "I'm not food! I'm a human being dammit!" she said. "If it's any consolation, blame your boyfriend. If he hadn’t cut me off this wouldn't have happened" he said lowering her in.

 

Her screams were muted as he closed his lips. "Oh my god I can taste her! I have a shrunken girl in my fucking mouth and she tastes great!" he thought. He sucked on her enjoying her struggles. Her salty sweat flavor accompanied by her sweet lotioned skin was like a delicacy. Her soft flesh just added to the experience. Robert moved her around in his mouth until her leg was draped over a tooth. He gently bit down but not gently enough. A tiny crack was felt and then a vibrating scream. He bit down not enough to sever the leg but to break it horribly. Her tiny femur poked through the skin. "Fuck is that her blood! Salty and metallic but still good!" he mused. Poor Annie was in excruciating pain. Her throat was raw from crying and her leg was limp. She couldn't even scream as she felt herself slip backwards to his throat. Her legs dangled over the abyss and then...*gulp*

 

Robert felt her body slide down his throat and land in his stomach. At first he felt nothing and then some tiny thumps. Annie was trying to fight her way out. "Just die already" Robert said swatting his stomach. Annie was up against the stomach wall and was knocked backwards. She landed in the acidic pool surrounding her. She screamed when the acid hit her leg wound and felt the rest of her skin itch and burn. It took her 5 minutes to die. "That was fun as shit! Need to try that again!" Robert said. For the next few days, Robert began shrinking women that pissed him off. On Monday he shrank a pregnant woman who cut in front of him at a coffee shop. He sat in his car and drowned and scalded the woman by dunking in in his hot drink. He enjoyed that one. The feeling of her pregnant belly on his tongue made him cum his pants. Tuesday he was yelled at by mother when he asked her to silence her crying infant. He shrank her to the size of a bug and fed her to the baby. Robert nearly burst out laughing when he took the baby to the cops and told them he found it alone in the park. They put out a bulletin for a missing mother not knowing she was protein for the infant.

 

Wednesday he shrank a teen and her two friends in the mall using their provocative clothes as an excuse. He ate one friend. Put another in his microwave and watched her pop, and put the last naked girl in his freezer just to see what may happen. He came back to check on her 3 hours later and was delighted to see her blue as the sky and frozen solid. On Thursday however, he decided on a more personal touch. Robert's cheerful attitude was borderline creepy. The way he smiled at the women he worked with sent shivers down their spines. He wasn't rude to them though so none could complain. "You okay Robert?" Megan asked. "Better than okay. Finally seeing what the world can do for me" he replied. Megan wasn't expecting that. She smiled politely and walked off. Robert watched her walk away. Her ass swayed with each step and her muscular legs and those black open toed heels reminded him what he missed. Because they had similar jobs, they had the same shift. Robert made a point of taking a lift with her to their cars.

 

"Work was busy today huh?" she said trying to cut the tension. "Yeah but I got something to look forward too" he said pulling the device out of his pocket. Megan turned to him wondering what he meant and was shot with a red beam. Robert stopped when she was around 5 inches tall. He carried the screaming woman to his car and drove home. "Been awhile since you were here huh? Still looks the same?" he asked. "Take me back to the hospital Robert! This isn't funny!" she yelled. "Funny? Well I wasn't going for funny. Erotic maybe but not funny" he said. "Erotic...you don't mean...no Robert! Change me back right now!" she yelled. Robert slammed his fist down on the table where she stood. The blow knocked her on her ass. "I'm through listening to a gold digging cunt like you. Time you listen to me. First things first. Lose the clothes" he said cruelly. Megan nervously took her clothes off until only her bra and panties were left. "I said all of them!" he yelled. "Please Robert. Don't make me do this" she begged with tears running down her face. Robert took his fingers and plucked her in the stomach hard. It was like being punched by a heavyweight boxer. Megan coughed and gripped her stomach.

 

"Do it" he said. Megan gripped her stomach and pulled off her bra and stepped out of her panties. She was naked now. "I see you still wax" he snidely said. Megan just glared at him. Robert began to take off his pants and underwear. Megan could only look in fright at the giant cock that popped into view. "Dance for me and talk dirty like you used to do" he said. Megan lowered her head and began to dance. She swayed her hips and rocked her hear back and forth. Her dark hair waving around and her tiny ass made him hard. "Is that cock for me? I'm I getting you randy?" she said trying not to cry. "Yeah baby work they tiny ass" Robert said. When he was fully erect he picked her up. "Don't hurt me!" she whimpered. Robert ignored her and grabbed her by the ankles. He sucked on her tiny feet and worked his way up to her pussy which he covered with his lips. Megan embarrassingly moaned as he sucked the juices out of her. She had to hold on to his nose for leverage and instinctively ground her cunt along his bumpy tongue. She came hard. Robert drank every drop of sweet nectar from her.

 

She hand t even recovered from cumming before she was pushed onto his dick. Robert began stroking the tiny woman up and down his shaft. Her tiny tits and velvet wet snatch felt heavenly on his prick. He used his ex as a sex toy for a long 5 minutes. Megan was screaming and crying for him to stop. Her voice rose higher and higher as he sped up until he had her face right up to his pisshole. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Robert moaned. "NO PLEASE! DON'T-" she said before being struck with a blob of semen as big as her head. At her size, she was hit with a bob of semen traveling at over 100 kph and that didn't end well for her. The blob struck her with enough force to snap her neck like a matchstick. "Fuck Megan you were great! Megan? Megan?" Robert said not seeing her move or breathe. For the first time in a long while he felt bad. As much as a woman hating asshole he was, Robert did still love her.

 

He didn't have the heart to grind her up or flush her like the rest of his victims. Robert took the device and aimed it at her corpse. He shrank her down further until she was bite sized. Robert dropped her one inch body in his mouth and swallowed. He wasn't happy or elated like his previous kills. He felt...nothing. Robert went to work the next day and everyone was asking where Megan was. A few asked him if he seen her or knew where she was. "She's in my small intestine if you must know" he thought. "No haven't seen her" he said to them. A few noticed he was quiet and sad the rest of the day.

 

Robert went to his court ordered appointment later on. "Afternoon Ms. Winters. I won't be here long" Robert said.  "Why do you say that Robert?" she asked. "I took your advice on what you said about finding a healthy outlet for my anger" he replied. "I don't know what you mean Robert but whatever it is your problems won't just go away so easily" she said. "Oh but they can. I've found a very effective way" he said. "Then let me see how you're dealing with your issues" she said. Robert smiled. "I don't think that's a good idea" he said. "Robert, I need to see what you mean. If not I have to make a notation for the court" she snapped. Robert didn't like that. "If you say so but keep in mind you asked for it not me" he said pulling out the device from his pocket. Ms. Winters looked at him confused until he shot her with the red shrinking beam. She shrank down to just 3 ½ inches in height.

 

Robert bent down and snatched the frightened woman up so quickly her heels fell off. He held her in his hand grinning evilly at her. “Robert please don’t do anything you might regret” she whimpered. “Regret? Why would I regret doing something that makes me so much better? You know I haven’t snapped at anyone all week? When some bitch pissed me off I used this wonderful gadget” he said fondling the device in his left hand. Ms. Winters looked at the seemingly innocent device. “That did this to me? Robert, you used this on others?” she asked. “You bet your condescending ass I did. I did a lot of things to some girls. Robert was a bad boy” Robert said laughing. Ms. Winters realized that he was now insane. “You killed people didn’t you? DIDN’T YOU?!” she yelled. “If by you mean ate, crushed, froze, or burned, thank fuck yeah I did. Microwaved one 16 year old girl and watched her pop like a juicy hotdog” he mused. “You’re sick Robert! Somebody is gonna catch you for what you’ve done!” she said. “It won’t be by you though” he said ripping off her blazer and skirt. She was screaming at him to stop but he didn’t care. Off came her panties and bra and then he used his fingernails to pull off her pantyhose. She was naked in his hand.

 

“To tell you the truth, I thought you were very sexy Ms. Winters. I was beginning to feel something for you” he said. “Go with that feeling Robert! Please don’t hurt me! You can stop this insanity!” she yelled. Robert stroked her face. “Now why would I want to be the person I was? Anyone that pisses me off dies. It’s the ultimate form of control” he said. “That’s not control that’s sociopathology!” she yelled. “And there lies the problem with you and so many other like you; that condescending attitudes. Well, time to take care of that” Robert said lifting her to his mouth. “NO! No don’t do this! Robert!” she yelled as she reached his lips. Robert pushed her into his mouth but MS. Winters wasn’t going down without a fight. She grabbed his upper lip with her hands and teeth. Robert pushed on her head for her to let go. Ms. Winters tore a tiny chunk out of his upper lip before she was forced to let go. “OW! Fucking whore! You won’t die easily!” Robert thought felling his blood drip from his lip. He closed his mouth cutting off the last light his psychiatrist would ever see. Robert began to chew…slowly. Screams and crunching of bones flowed out the corners of his mouth along with her blood. After a full minute her screams had stopped. “Like chewing a big fucking sardine” Robert thought.

 

It took him a full 3 minutes to chew her up good enough for him to swallow. He gulped down the pulped meat and belched. “Well that takes care of my anger management issues for good” he said stepping out of the office. The sun had set by the time he had got home. He felt like a new man. The two people that caused him grief in his life was not just gone, they were now nutrients for him. He looked into the night sky and saw a bright twinkling star above him. “Can’t wait to see what life as for me next” he said walking into his home.

 

The next morning Robert was eating breakfast and watching TV. “This just in! An incredible scene coming in from Los Angeles! A 300-“the TV was saying before Robert’s door was kicked in. It was the police.  “What the fuck?!” Robert yelled. “Hands in the air Mr. Shaw! You’re under arrest for the suspicion of being involved with multiple women disappearances” a detective said. “Bullshit!” Robert said. “We have you on CCTV* sir with each person who disappeared. One disappeared while in a lift” he said. “You got the wrong guy!” Robert said. “We found male blood along with a Cecelia Winters’ early this morning in her office” he said leading him out of his home.

 

(Author’s note: London has the most CCTV’s in a city on Earth. I shit you not)

 

Robert was interrogated by the police and he eventually told them about the device. When the detective went back to his home, the device wasn’t found. They had no way to know that Zarax transported it back. Robert was charged with murder but was found not guilty by reason of insanity…

 

One week prior…

 

 

In the beautiful area of Beverly Hills lived a woman named Mary Abernathy. She was 36 years old and married to a prominent plastic surgeon. She had looks, money, a nice house and a loving 17 year old son but there was one thing she didn’t have; a good marriage. Mary hated how much time her husband Michael spent at his office. She had needs like any woman and Michael wasn’t fulfilling them. Worse yet she suspected he was fucking his assistant.

 

As she sat on her sofa watching TV, a bright flash appeared near her. “Fuck was that?” she wondered.  She got up and walked over to her coffee table where the flash came from. She saw what looked like a car remote. “Did this cause that bright flash?” she asked. She held the device and sat it down. The hours ticked by and Michael wasn’t home yet. “Hi mom!” her son said. “Hi honey. How was your girlfriend?” she asked. “Busy. She’s wrapped up in studying for her SAT’s” he replied. “Don’t worry. She’ll give you the time of day soon enough” his mom said. Mary was one of those moms that trusted her son to do the right thing. She thought it naive for him not to have sex but she slept much better when she saw used condom wrappers in the trash. She thought it ironic that he was having sex and she wasn’t.

 

“Dad going to be late again?” he asked. “As usual. Dinner is on the stove” she said. Mary went to bed not long after but she didn’t sleep. Michael made it in around 1 a.m. He took off his clothes and proceeded to climb into bed not wanting to wake Mary. “What’s your excuse this time?” she said. Michael was caught off-guard when he realized she was awake. “A surgical plan ran late and then I went for a drink to relax” he said. “And you didn’t call?” Mary asked. “No, I forgot” he replied. Mary cut the light on. “And this has nothing to do with your new assistant?” she asked. “Wha-no! Ming has nothing to do with it. Wait…you’re not jealous of her are you?” he asked smiling. “Jealous? Jealous of a 23 year old hot Asian chick with no stretch marks gotten from carrying your child?” she said rolling her eyes. Michael saw she was in no mood for his humor. “I’m sorry that I haven’t been spending more time with you but you knew this was the life I led when you married me! How do you think you got this big house or that Benz in our driveway or better still that condo in Maui?” he said.

 

“I want my husband more than I want a nice car or big house Michael. I can’t fuck a house or cuddle with a car. When was the last time we sat on our sofa and watched a movie together? Remember how we used to have popcorn fights when we watched a movie? That’s what I want Michael” she said with tears in her eyes. Michael hung his head. Her words reached his heart. “I’ll look into cutting back my hours” he said lying down. “Please do. I miss you, Dean misses you, we both miss you” she said cutting off the light.

 

The next day Mary was sitting at home while her son was at school and Michael was at work. She held the device in her hand wondering why it flashed. “Weird. It doesn’t have a lock symbol on the buttons. Just a plus and minus sign on them” she said looking at intensely. “How do you make it flash again?” she said pressing the minus button. A red beam shot out and struck a lamp. She watched it shrink till it was only a half inch tall. “Holy shit” she whispered. Being curious, she pressed the plus sign and again the tiny lamp was hit by a red beam but this time brew back to more or less its original size. “It changes size…” she said to herself. She immediately thought about what may happen if a person was hit by it. She peered out of her window. A 19 year old boy was skimming leaves out of their pool. She had a thing for him but did nothing about it out of guilt. Mary stepped out onto the backyard patio. “Hi Matty!” she said smiling. Matt waved back smiling. He wasn’t stupid. He knew how she looked at him and it fed his ego.

 

“Hi Mrs. Abernathy! Nice weather we got today isn’t it?” he said stretching his back showing off his chest to her. Mary bit her lip and smiled. “Care to help me with something?” she asked. “Sure ma’am no problem” he said. Mary aimed the device at him and pressed the minus button. Matt was hit by the beam and Mary didn’t stop shrinking him till he was 5 inches tall. “It worked! It fucking worked! Wow you look so cute that size!” Mary said bending down. Matt backed up seeing her reach for him. She was huge to him. Her left tit alone was the size of a minivan. “Don’t run away! Gotcha!” she said grabbing him. She felt a rush holding the shrunken teen. “Please don’t hurt me ma’am” he said frightened. “Relax dear. I won’t hurt you. Thanks for answering my question if this would work on people” she said smiling. “You did this on purpose! Fix me right now!” he yelled. “No I don’t think so. I want to have some fun with you” she said walking back into the house.

 

Mary took him to her bedroom and sat him down on her bed. “Excuse me while I get more comfortable” she said slipping off her tank top. Matt watched her undress and couldn’t help getting a hard on when her tits popped into view. Matt was getting very worried when he saw her massive cunt drooling for what was to come. "Please ma'am. You're very pretty and all but this is wrong!" he said scooting back. Mary climbed onto the bed and crawled on all fours till she was directly over him. She sat back on her ass and knees. "I promise I won't bite" she said smiling. She lifted the scared teen into the air and brought him close to her mouth. He gasped when she sucked his tiny erection between her lips. Mary hummed to herself as she raped him and the teen could only moan and whimper as he got the most intense blowjob of his life. She sucked harder and harder until the poor teen yelped and bucked in pain. "You're doing it too hard! Stop! STOP! AHHHH!" he yelled cumming in her mouth. Mary tasted his tiny load on her tongue and loved it. It had been too long since she tasted a man's semen. The experience made her hot between her thighs.

 

She rested on her back and began to lower him toward her pussy. "Oh god no..." the tired teen whimpered. "Sorry but my pussy is just aching for you to go inside" she said inserting him head first. "NOOOO! *Mulgh!* he was saying before a cavern of wet pulsing vaginal flesh muted his screaming. "Oh god! He's really going up inside me! Deeper! DEEPER!" she said gripping his tiny legs. Faster and faster she jacked the teen in and out of her wet cunt like a living dildo. From his perspective, the wet cavern was getting wetter and hotter by the second but that wasn't what freaked him out. The level of fluid was rising and he was being pushed further down by the second. He was in real danger of drowning. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she screeched. Mary came so hard her vision blurred. She didn't notice her "dildo" stopped moving. After 30 seconds, she glanced down and saw two tiny legs hanging out of her pussy limp. She shivered as she pulled on the legs and the teen came out with a slurp.

 

"Uh Matt?" She said poking him. He wasn't moving. "Oh shit!" she said pushing on his chest seeing he wasn't breathing. All her efforts were rewarded with a dribble of her secretions it of his mouth. "Fuck! I drowned the little shit! Got to get rid of the evidence!" she said searching for the device. She aimed it at his body and shrank it down until he was no bigger than an ant. She put him on her tongue and immediately tasted herself but got a bigger rush knowing it was a human being. She swallowed his corpse and got rid of part of the evidence. The other part was she made sure no one was outside or driving by when she shrank his Camaro to just an inch. She got rid of that simply enough but tossing it in the trash. She had to laugh thinking that a brand new sports car was sitting under a pile of orange peels, coffee grounds, and cigarette butts.

 

Her son came home hours later and noticed his mother's mood was different. "You look happier today mom" he said. "Oh just got rid of some stress today is all" she said. "Did dad talk to you about anything?" he asked. "No why?" she asked. "No reason" he said. Mary was curious about what he meant but paid it no mind. She had other things on her mind. She was thinking about what she could do with this device. She could shrink others and play with them any way she wanted or better still experience what it felt like eating another human being. The thought of shrinking her son even came to mind. She chuckled at the idea of him depending on her for food like some pet. Not in a sexual way mind you. Mary was a very doting mom and missed the times when her son needed her for everything. Her thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. "Hello?" Mary said. "Is this the Abernathy residence? Has my son left there yet?" a woman asked.

 

Mary couldn't tell her the truth. "No, I shrank your son, raped him, then drowned him in my pussy, and ate him" she thought. "He left here so time ago ma'am" she lied. "I see. Thank you anyway" she said hanging up. Mary felt bad. She knew that tone of voice only a mother could.  She thought how she would feel if her son went missing. She started blankly at the TV until Michael walked into the house. "I'm home and not too late I see" he said kissing her. Mary didn't say anything. "You okay honey? I came home earlier like I promised" he said. Mary snapped out of her train of thought. She kissed him hard. "Wow, that's a nice reward" he said smiling. The three ate dinner like a family making small talk.

 

"Anything new happen today?" Michael asked. "Ehh, not really" their son replied. "What about you dear? Michael asked. "I...had to fire the pool boy. He was giving me some bad looks today" she said thinking about how to explain his disappearance. "Okay...if you say so" Michael said concerned. Michael and Mary wet to bed but they didn't sleep. Michael began kissing her on her lips and groped her tits. "What's gotten into you?" Mary said. "That’s cute coming from the woman who sucked the air out of me when I came home tonight" he replied. "Oh I get it. Me telling you about the pool boy got you jealous!" she said laughing. Michael pinched her right nipple. "Eek! You did that on purpose!" she said. "And what if I did? He said traveling farther down and pulling her panties off. She moaned when she felt him licking the same pussy that killed someone earlier today. Michael stopping licking her and kissed down her leg. He looked into her lustful eyes as he sucked her big toe. "Don't tease me!" she cried. Michael pulled off his boxers and gently pushed his cock into her.

 

Husband and wife made love again and again. "Fuck me! Fuck me baby!" she said. "Not so loud honey! He might hear you!" Michael said. Mary blushed when she realized their son might hear her. Michael put his hand over her mouth to stifle his moans and yells. "I'm cumming!" he yelled quietly.  He finished inside her spurting the last of his semen. "Jesus that's a lot" Mary said feeling his cum dribble out of her. "That's the idea honey" he said kissing her. "You mean?!"

 

"Yeah, let's have another kid. If you want to of course" he said. Mary hugged him tightly. It had been a very long time since she was that happy. The next day Mary was on cloud nine. Everything was going right for her finally. She hopped into her SUV and drove to her nail salon just to treat herself. Her mood ended when she saw who was going to do her nails. It was a Vietnamese girl around 22 or 23. She was one of those over-Americanized immigrants who took it too far. The girl was dressed in black and purple and had a nose ring. Mary suspected she had nipple piercings when her shirt was too tight and she could see too perfect circular indentions. But that want what got to her. Oh no. The last time she was here she said something in Vietnamese and twitched her nose. Mary guessed she didn't like how her feet smelled. Mary washed her feet but that high heat didn't leave them super fresh either. "Let her say something again" Mary thought gripping the device in her pocket.

 

"What will you like today?" the girl asked. "A mani and pedi" she replied. Mary watched her to see if she copped an attitude but so far she hadn't. Mary was almost disappointed. Well, that changed when it was time for her pedi. Mary slipped off her flats and the girl could smell the leather and sweat. Mary watched her slightly cringe. Mary did nothing however. She chose to wait until she was done. After the girl had painted her nails a pretty shade of blue Mary heard her say something. A bunch of girls laughed and peered into her room. She turned red knowing they were talking about her. "That does it" Mary said pulling the device out of her pocket. She aimed it at the confused girl and pressed the minus sign. Mary shrank her down to just over an inch tall. It was so quick she didn't have time to scream. "You think it's funny to talk about me?" Mary said quietly. "Please don't hurt me!" she yelled. "Hurt you? Why would I do that when you did such a good job? Oh wait, you missed a spot" Mary said.

 

Mary saw that on her left big toe a small part was unpainted. She picked up the nail polish bottle and uncapped it. "Let me get my cute brush ready" she said. Mary stuck the woman into her mouth headfirst and sucked in her for a second. The girl was crying and coughing when she pulled her out. Mary gently pulled her hair until it was slick and pointy with her spit. The girl was scared shitless as Mary dipped her headfirst into the polish. She really thought she was going to drown her. Lucky for her, Mary only dipped her deep enough that only her hair and scalp was covered in the blue polish.  The girl sobbed as Mary used her as a tiny human paintbrush to finish her nails. "Maybe I'll use you every week. Might be cute for you to step in polish barefoot and leave cute tiny footprints on my nails" she said. When she was done using her, Mary washed her off. She picked up a bottle of nail adhesive applied it to her sole of her flat. Mary slowly lowered her in. "No you can't! You'll kill me!" the girl screamed. "Only if you move. Don't worry I won't squish you. I'll make it so you're under the curvature of my arch" she said. Mary ignored her screaming as she pushed her into the sticky adhesive. Mary heard her cursing in Vietnamese as she stuck her foot into her flat shoe.

 

She felt her tiny body under her foot and was delighted that she didn't go all gooey when she took a step. "How much will it be?" Mary asked the cashier. "40 dollars" the girl replied. "Sister I'm under her foot. Help me!" the girl screamed. It was no use of course. Her smelly prison blocked out most of her screaming and what did come out was too weak for her sister to hear. Mary drove home and took off her shoes. The girl was a sweaty mess. She was soaked with foot sweat. "Phew you stink!" she said painfully ripping her free of the sole. She pulled so hard she was ripped out of her clothes. Mary tossed her into a shoebox for safekeeping. It was a nice evening for her. She didn't mind Michael coming in late again. She had something else to occupy her mind.

 

On Thursday, she went shopping to have some fun but more importantly she wanted to shrink someone else. She went from store to store shopping. A new pair of shoes here, a designer dress there. Then she went to Victoria's Secret. She wanted something sexy for Michael. The girl helping her had an attitude. She kept looking at her watch impatiently. "Guess you'll do but I wanted a guy this time" she thought. Then a man walked in. They were about the same age around 20 or 21. The way they hugged and kissed suggested they were boyfriend and girlfriend. "We can go when this old bitch decides on something" the girl said thinking she said it quietly enough. She didn't. Mary reached into her purse and pulled out the device. She casually walked over to them. "You decided on something miss?" the girl said popping her chewing gum. "Yeah, customer service is dead" Mary said.  The girl scoffed at her as if to mock her. "One other thing. I'll take the two for one deal" she said. Pointing the device at them and firing.

 

It helped greatly that they were holding each other. This way Mary didn't have to fire twice. She shrank them down to just two inches. Mary stuffed the yelling couple into her purse and drove home. Mary went straight to her shoebox and pulled it the Vietnamese girl. The girl weakly pleaded for her to be let go. Mary dumped her on the coffee table and got her purse. The Vietnamese girl watched her take out two people and dumped them on it as well. "See this bitch? She gave me bad service too and she doesn't know she's going to spend the rest of her short life as my footslave. As for you two, why don't you fuck? That is why you wanted me out of the store right? So you could go and fuck somewhere" Mary said.

 

"You crazy pervert bitch! We’re not going to fuck for your amusement!" the sales girl said. "Oh you won't?" Mary said snatching the girl up. "Stop don't hurt her!" her boyfriend said. Mary just looked at him as she shoved the girl into her mouth. "No don't!" He was screaming until he saw her swallow. A small lump formed in her throat and disappeared past her collarbone. "CINDY! You fucking bitch! You ate her!" the man screamed. The Vietnamese girl just whimpered at the sight. Mary smiled at him evilly until she frowned. She moved her mouth and ended up spitting out a shoe "Note to self. Disrobe people before eating. Makes it harder leaving them clothed. Oh shit. I can feel her moving in there! I can actually feel her pounding on my stomach wall. Wonder if she'll suffocate or dissolve first" Mary said. The Vietnamese girl broke into sobs hearing that. The man just looked dejected like his spirit had been broken.

 

"Now that I've made an example *burp*, excuse me, I take it you will cooperate from now on" Mary told the two. They said nothing. "Aww you look so sad now. Maybe getting a new girlfriend will cheer you up? Tiny bitch. Go and fuck him for me" she said. The tiny girl got up from where she sat. She didn't dare say no. The last time she told them to fuck and someone said no they ended up being a light snack. She was standing next to the man and looked up at Mary. Mary gave her a "what the fuck you waiting on" look. The girl took off black boots and shirt. The man watched as each article of clothing was taken off until she was naked before him. The man couldn't help get a hard on seeing her cute tits and embarrassed expression. "You too" Mary said. The man took off his clothes as well until he was naked. The girl couldn't help but stare at his now exposed erection. The man took the initiative.

 

He touched her face. The girl began to cry. "Just do as she says and we'll be alright" he whispered. The girl hugged him for comfort and they began kissing. They both sat down on the table. The girl sucked his dick to get him further into the mood. For her it was better to get it over with as quickly as possible. "Oh god Cindy...oh my god...oh god..." the man said realizing it wasn't his girlfriend blowing him. His shame and grief washed over him like a flood. "It okay" the girl said putting her finger on his lips. It was her turn to comfort him. "I don't even know your name" he said. "It's Hanh" she said.  "Mine's Steven" the man said. Hanh lowered herself onto his cock. The man groaned as inch by inch (to him anyway) of his shaft parted the surprisingly tight pussy of the shrunken Asian girl. Mary just laughed at them as they had sex. "Go on fuck him faster!" Mary said coaching Hanh. The girl just looked at him and rode his cock harder. She stifled her moans. She didn't want them to know she was feeling good. Steven's hands groped her tits as he looked into her sad brown eyes. Then he felt a tightness in his balls.

 

"Hanh get off! I'm about to cum!" he yelled. "No not inside!" she yelled sliding off of him. She felt a heavy pressure on her right shoulder. She glanced over to see a blue polished nail; the same one she painted yesterday; attached to a finger holding her down. "Feel free to cum in her. I'm ordering you to" Mary said cruelly. "No please! It's not a safe day!" Hanh was screaming. Steven couldn't hold it in any longer. He let loose a torrent of cum in that tiny cunt of hers. Hanh sobbed feeling his cum inside her. It was a real possibility she might get pregnant. "You horrible bitch!" she sobbed. "Oh lighten up. Maybe motherhood will straighten out that bitchy streak of yours. Assuming I let you live long enough to come to term" Mary said chuckling. Steven was horrified by what he had done. His girlfriend was dead for barely 20 minutes and he was knocking up another girl. True, it wasn't by choice but that didn't register to him. Steven hugged the girl who was sitting on the table dripped cum out of her cunt and sobbing. "Don't touch me! Don't..." she was saying until she realized he was crying as well.

 

Mary took the two back to their shoebox home and gave them food and water. She figured they had had enough for one day. It wouldn't be fun to torture ones who minds had been broken. She wanted slaves but ones that still had that rebellious streak. Her evening was uneventful. Dinner was normal abet Michael showing up late again. Michael was confused when he noticed she didn't give him such a hard time. He wondered if she might have been seeing someone else.

End Notes:

Commercial break...

Episode 5 Pt. 2...The Test Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

And now back to "The Size Zone"

It was Friday and Mary was having some fun at home. She had Hanh and Steven massaging and licking her feet while she browned the web. "Guess it was only time" she said noticing a missing persons for Matt. "You see this kid? I raped and ate him. It wasn't as much fun eating him though. He was already dead. Not like your girlfriend who fought till the bitter end. By the way I saw her this morning when I took a dump. Tiny ass skeleton with clothes on! It took me a full minute to stop laughing" she told Steve. Steve just looked at her and said nothing. "Not so much as a curse word? You're no fun" she frowned. She looked at Hahn who was busy licking between her toes.  She picked her up and held her close to her face. Hanh was scared shitless worried that she was going to eat her. Mary licked her face and enjoyed how she cringed. She put her finger on her abdomen. "Think a baby is being made in there?" Mary said. Hahn just glared at her with teary eyes. "That's more like it! She's more courageous than you are you sorry sack of shit" Mary said to him.

 

Mary thought about how it felt to eat someone and wanted to do it again. After putting her captives in the shoebox she drove out to Malibu. She didn't want to risk another disappearance in her own neighborhood. It didn't take her long to find a perfect target. A van full of teens had pulled up to the local mall. "Thank god for LA carpooling" she said getting out of her SUV. She fired the device at the vehicle and watched it shrink. She didn't let off the button until it was no bigger than her finger. To the occupants inside, the world just expanded around them. Mary watched one get out. He was super tiny. Millimeters at best. He was too small for her to get an estimate on his age. For everyone including him, the world got dark. Her shadow covered them. Mary raised her foot over the tiny thing. He must have seen it because he ran back to the van. Mary slowly lowered her sandaled foot on him. She barely heard his body crack under the thousands of tons of pressure. "Like stepping on an ant" she said.

 

The other freaked. Their friend was running and screaming about something giant and then a tan...something and a pale wall of flesh filled their view. When it was raised, only a red splotch was where he was standing. His body was stuck to her sole. "For fuck sakes drive!" someone yelled in the van. Mary saw it peel tires and zoo off. Of course at that size it was barely 10 mph. She effortlessly picked it up and put it in her purse. Mary came back home and put the van one the coffee table. The occupants were scared to say the least. After some time in darkness they were on a wooden surface. They tried calling for help but they got no cell reception. Mary came back with Hahn and Steve.

 

"Oh god what have you done now?" Steve asked. Steve looked at the van. It was his size but that meant the occupants were only a quarter his size as well. "What did I get? They're kinda too small for me to see" Mary asked. "Fucking teens. You got 7 fucking teens you crazy bitch!" Steve yelled. Mary reached for the van and tore the doors off of it. She shook it till the tiny at sized teens fell out. The teens looked in awe at the giant man and woman standing before them. To them they were 25 ft. tall. Then one saw Mary. A girl screaming made them turn and see her. Mary was colossal to them. A thousand feet tall easy. "What are you planning to do to them" Steve asked. "We are going to eat them. Notice I said we" Mary said. "You can't be fucking serious! I can't eat them! Even if I wanted to they're too big!" Steve yelled. "Not a problem" Mary said holding the device. Steve watched her carefully aim the device at a tiny teen all alone and fired. She was pressing the plus button and waited till he was around an inch tall. Without ceremony, she stripped him bare and tossed the screaming teen into her mouth and swallowed him.

 

Mary guessed they were screaming due to how Steve and Hanh covered their ears. "Your turn. Pick one" she said. Steve nervously shook his head. "Eat or be eaten" she said coldly. Steve grabbed a girl around 17 by her shoulders and pushed her forward. Mary shot her and she shrank even further until she was lost from her view; but not Steve's. She was half the size of a grain of salt to her and just over two inches to him. "I'm so sorry" he said ripping off her dress and clothes and eating her. He felt sick feeling her struggle inside him. "Now for you" Mary said to Hanh. Hanh chose a teen around 16 for her. Hanh didn't say a thing as she devoured him. Her mind was on autopilot. All three of them ate those teens until there was only one left. Mary heard the door unlock. "Shit it's my son!" Mary yelled. Mary grabbed Steven and Hanh and put them back in their box. She made it back to the table just as her son walked in. "Hi mom!" he said. Mary quickly hid the van in her hand.

 

"Good day at school?" she said making small talk. Her son answered her by telling her about upcoming finals. When he went to put his backpack down, Mary quickly tossed the van in the trash.  "Eww mom! We got an ant problem" he yelled. Mary quickly went back to the living room to see her son squishing the last teen with his thumb. Poor Kimberly watched her friends devoured before her eyes by the giants and giantess'. She was the only one left. She thought maybe she might be saved when a cute giant boy appeared before her. She cried out and waved her arms desperate to get his attention. When she saw him see her she was ecstatic.  "Down here! Please help me! Wait what are you...no please don't! NOOOO! *crunch*

 

"Gross. We need an exterminator mom" her son said. Mary stifled a laugh seeing her gentle son crush the life out of someone. Michael made it home on time that night. The family had dinner and laughed about what was going on in their lives. It was late at night as Mary looked at the sky. A bright star seemed to twinkle just for her. "Come to bed" Michael said hugging his wife from behind. “You’d love me if I was a monster right?” she asked. “I’d love you if you were the Bride of Frankenstein herself” he said. Mary smiled at that. She walked with him to their bed. For the next hour they fucked like newlyweds. Michael didn’t know that in the closet was two shrunken human who could hear them.

 

“Oh god they’re fucking!” Steve said shaking his head. Hanh was shaking her head franticly trying to block out Mary’s moaning. That sound was burned into her broken mind. “Hey! HEY! Keep it together a little while longer!” Steve said holding her face with his hands. “How can you say that? She can kill us anytime she wants! She might just kill us tomorrow for all we know!” Hanh yelled. “I got a plan. You saw that device she had. That’s what shrank us. Tomorrow I’ll get her to enlarge us enough to try to steal it” he said. Hanh hugged him hoping his plan would work. In the middle of the night, Mary awoke to sounds coming from downstairs. She noticed Michael wasn’t in bed. As she neared the stairs, she could hear him talking on the phone. “Yeah she doesn’t suspect a thing. I’m positive. Oh I took care of that today. Yeah, booked the trip and finished all the planning. I just have to pay for it tomorrow during our lunch break. She’s pissed I haven’t spent time with her I awhile so I came home early. That’s why I didn’t pay for it today. Alright, goodnight Ming” Michael was saying before he hung up the phone. Mary walked back to her bed devastated.  “Son of a bitch! He’s cheating on me with that bitch and he even plans on taking her on some trip!” she thought. She felt silent tears running down her face as he climbed back to bed. She felt like vomiting as he gently kissed her hair and went back to sleep.

 

 

Saturday morning came. Bright and sunny for the city of LA but not for Mary. She was looking at TV fuming. Michael left for work earlier on and now she was busy thinking about what she should do. Mary had signed a prenup years ago. The only way she would get anything if she divorced him was he caught him cheating. Mary smiled when she realized she could ambush them at the travel agency she knew from past experience he used. All she had to do was wait till 1 p.m.; the time she knew he would be on his lunch break. Mary decided to have some fun with Hanh and Steve to kill some time. As Mary made them clean her feet, Steve decided it was now or never. “Ma’am, can I ask something of you?” he asked. “If it’s to let you go forget it” she said. “Not that. I want to fuck you” he said. Mary was shocked to hear that. She pulled her panties down and pulled her lips apart. “Go for it” she said. “No I mean I want to fuck you as a bigger person. I want to really stick my dick in there” he said smiling. “And here we go. Your little plan for me to make you big again so you can kick my ass and escape now is it. Hell no” she said frowning. “You don’t have to make me full size. A foot is good enough. That can’t hurt right? I’d be big as a baby and you can handle someone that size right?” he said mocking her. “Fine but you try something and ill shrink you so small dust mites will be raping you” she said.

 

Mary used the device and grew him to a foot tall. Now that he was bigger he mounted her pussy and began fucking her. Mary pinched her nipples enjoying the small man fucking her cunt. When she was good and horny, he enacted the second part of his plan. “You could make her my size too. We can have threesome” he said. Mary enlarged Hanh too. Hanh was held by Mary as she sucked and slurped the small Asian pussy. Mary was lost in lust and Steve made sure to take advantage. He fucked her faster and faster making sure her orgasm would be the most intense of her life. Mary gasped and screamed. “Fuckin’ cum in me you tiny shit. Cum in me!” she yelled pushing on his back. Steve came in her alright. Since he was bigger, she could actually feel his semen shot into her and that set off the orgasm Steve was hoping for. She let go of Hanh who was panting from an orgasm herself. Steve saw she was out of it and dashed for the device. Mary saw out of the corner of her eye what he was doing. “NO!” she yelled reaching for him. Hanh jumped into her face and knocked her off the sofa. All three fell on the floor. “No you don’t!” she said gripping the device. Steve had a good enough grip to press the button that meant the entire world to him and Hanh. He pressed the plus button.

 

Since the two were all touching each other, they were equally affected by the red beam. Mary and Steve had a death grip on the device and he wasn’t letting go. The beam kept enlarging them to the point Mary burst out of the house destroying it. It was only then the beam stopped. Mary looked at her surroundings. They were so small to her. She stood up and realized what had happened.  Judging by the size of cars and houses, she was at the least 300 ft. tall. She glanced down at Steve and Hanh. They had grown as well but not even close to her size. If anything they were closer to their original height. “The device! Where is it!?” Mary yelled. Steve looked around and found it. The device was huge now. As big as a Ford Focus now but that wasn’t what got their attention. The device was smashed. Destroyed by a falling support beam of the house.  “Look what you did! I’m stuck at this fuckin’ size!” Mary yelled. Hanh and Steve were scared shitless at the naked giantess. She angrily raised her bare foot over them. “Look out!” Steve yelled. Hanh was frozen in fear and dint move. Mary slammed her foot down so hard it set off car alarms down the block.

 

Steve looked where her foot had landed and saw a pool of blood forming under it. Mary raised her foot and Steve could see Hanh (or what was left of her) pancaked into the expensive tile floor. Steve cried at the sight. He had grown fond of the girl over the few days they were together. He even thought about the possibility of her carrying his kid. Now that was history. Mary had literally crushed that dream into mushy paste. Mary yanked him from the destroyed house and held him close to her face. “Do it bitch! EAT ME! FUCKING EAT ME! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON ME!” he yelled. Mary jammed him into her mouth and swallowed.

 

Her mind raced at what she should do next. The she remembered what he planned to do that day. Divorcing him was moot now but at least she had the power to make him suffer for his betrayal and her broken heart. Mary began walking to the travel agency. It wasn’t a far walk for someone her size but it was interesting. She lost count of how many she crushed. People fled from her but a few stuck around to see her naked form or was just mind blown at her size. “Little pervert” she hissed slamming her foot down on a guy filming her with his phone. He spattered all over the sidewalk. “Put that on YouTube” she said continuing.  It didn’t take long for the police to show up. A helicopter buzzed her and she angrily swatted it. The copter spun out of control and crashed into the street. The cops formed a barricade and began shooting at her. Their bullets didn’t do shit to her. One brave man charged her ankle and fired point blank with his shotgun. “You little fuck!” she yelled feeling something like a wasp sting. She kicked him so hard his body flew a quarter mile. A woman who was buying flowers saw a flash of speed and an explosion of blood when he slammed into her car.

 

Mary continued her death march easily crushing the barricade. The air was filled with sirens as she got to where she was going. She saw her husband’s red Benz pull up and with rage saw Ming get out of the passenger side. Michael was blaring the radio so he didn’t hear any sirens or the booms of his wife’s steps. They did see her when they got out of the car though. “Oh my god Mary!” Michael yelled. Mary quickly grabbed Ming first. “Mary? What are you doing?” the scared girl asked. “Killing your housebreaking ass first” Mary said. “Mary don’t hurt her!” Michael pleaded.  “Fuck off Mike” Mary spat out. Mary began ripping off the girl’s dress and clothes. In just seconds Ming was naked. “What was it you used to seduce him? That ass or those fake fucking tits!?” Mary yelled. “It’s not like that Mary! Please don’t hurt me!” she pleaded. “Say goodbye whore” Mary said tossing her into her mouth. Mary made sure to chew her up nosily. Ming screamed and screamed as she was chewed up. People watching threw up as a trickle of blood seeped out of her mouth. Ming’s screams abruptly stopped when Mary acted like she was biting down on something hard. Mary looked dead at Michael as she swallowed the pulped remains of his nurse.

 

Seeing that, Michael got back in his car and tried to run. “No you don’t” she said picking the car up. She ripped the driver’s door off and shook him out of it. He landed in her right hand and held the car with her left. “You stupid bitch! I wasn’t cheating on you!” Michael yelled. “Bullshit! I heard you planning a trip with her!” Mary yelled. “That trip was for you, me and our son! It was going to be a surprise!” he yelled. Mary reeled at that bit of info. She had killed someone out of jealousy and now her husband saw her as a bloodthirsty monster. Her hands shook. “No it can’t be true! You’re lying! YOU’RE LYING!” she screamed. She was so lost in shock he squeezed her hand holding him. Michael screamed and then she felt a bunch of cracks. Mary looked at her hand and saw what she had done. Blood oozed out of his mouth and nose. She had crushed the life out of him. “AHHGH!” she said tossing the car at what she blamed for the tragedy.

 

The SLK500 flew through the air like a red German buzz bomb and crashed through the roof of the travel agency. She briefly admired the destruction hoping it would soothe her mind. It had the opposite effect. As she saw the damage, she noticed a car parked outside of it; a very familiar car. “No it can’t be” she muttered. She picked up the black M3 and read the plate. “BYB BOY” it said. “Oh my god” she said realizing it belonged to her son. She didn’t know he had showed up there to register his name for the trip. She pulled the broken Benz out of the office and to her everlasting horror found one body among others smashed under the debris and car caused damage. “Dean? Dean?!” she said picking up her dead son. He was dead for sure. His eyes frozen in death. She wondered what he saw in those final moments. Was it his mom eating someone or killing his dad? Mary broke down crying hysterically. She put him back down in the broke office and crossed his tiny arms over his crushed chest. Mary felt her sanity slip and soon she wasn’t crying she was laughing. A blood curdling howl erupted from her mouth and like a crazed beast began to destroy all she could see.

 

She stomped down Wilshire Ave. crushing cars and people. Her fists knocked over building like some movie monster. She spied one man looking out of his office window. She pushed her fingers through the glass and yanked him out. Without so much as a word ate him whole. She did this more and more. Snatching people off the street and eating them. She coughed out their clothes and kept walking. As if to declare her monstrous nature, she saw a woman taking shelter in her apartment with her young 7 year old son. She grabbed them from their apartment and devoured them. Closer and closer she made her way to the beach. She had been on a rampage for an hour and killed all opposition. The LAPD had lost over a 100 men to her bare feet or stomach. Then she heard a symphony of high pitched whistles coming closer to her. “About time” she said. 10 F-35’s scrambled out of Edwards AFB had arrived.

 

Mary just stood there as she watched them fire their missiles. Each one hit her and exploded. At her size a maverick missile had a damage potential as a .22 round. Understandably it took a lot of missiles to even stagger her. Mary crashed into the water and sand as they zoomed around to finish the job. “Target down. Dropping JDAM” the pilot said. Mary watched the bomb drop from a Lightning and whistled as it fell. Her last thoughts were when her family was brand new. Dean when he was a baby and Mike with them playing at the beach. Mary smiled. *BOOM!*

 

“Viewers, this just in. The giant woman who first appeared in the Beverly Hills area has been killed. We don’t know how she got so big or where she came from. Damage has been put at a billion dollars and the loss of life in the thousands. All we know right now is this tragedy is finally over” the new reporter said. Mary had a method to her madness. She heard of suicide by cop but given her size that was impossible. She chose to do enough damage that the military had to get involved. She chose suicide by the Air Force…

 

One week prior…

 

Christina Martinez was a cute 7 year old girl living in Spanish Harlem. Her mother was a single parent due to her husband taking off when she was pregnant. Now like many kids living in a bad part of town, she rarely was able to play outside. Her mother knew this of course and made sure Christina had plenty of toys to occupy her time. Today though something different would appear in her room. Christina was playing with a doll her mother got at the goodwill until she saw a flash come from her bed. She got up and walked over to see what it was. On her bed was the device. She picked it up and wondered what it could be. "It's got buttons. I know these. They taught us these in math. Plus and minus" she said looking at the two buttons. Christina was about to push a button when she heard someone calling her name. "Time for snacks nina" a woman said. "Coming abuela" she said to her grandmother. Since her mother was a single parent, she had to work two jobs. Fortunately, Christina's grandmother lived 3 doors down and could look after the child.

 

"How was school today" her grandmother asked. "Boring abuela" Christina replied. "Be grateful you have a school to go to nina. When I was you age our village had no school" the old woman said.  Christina adored her grandmother but hated her old stories about life in the old village. "How is that boy you like?" she asked. "Miguel?" Christina asked. "That's the one. I hear he has a crush on you" the woman said smiling. "Eww! Miguel is just a friend" Christina said. "That's how they all start nina. It was like that with your abuelo" the woman said remembering her deceased husband. "He's just a friend" Christina said sternly. The woman held her hands up in surrender chuckling. Christina returned to her room and looked at the device again. Her childish curiosity was getting to her.

 

She'd seen car remotes on TV before and she guessed that what it was. She wondered whose car it worked on. Christina faced her window and pressed the plus button. She was startled seeing a red beam shoot out of the device. It just so happened that she was pointing it a stuffed bunny on her bed. She immediately stopped pressing it. To her amazement, her bunny had grown considerably larger. At first it was only 10 inches tall. Now it was every bit of 3 ft. "Everything okay nina? I thoughts heard a...that's a big bunny. When did you mamì get that?" the woman's skied seeing the big plush toy on her bed. "Blanca? I've always had it" she said lying and holding the device behind her back. Her grandmother shrugged and walked off muttering in Spanish. Christina stared at the device. She was smart enough to realize it caused her bunny to get so big. Wondering what would happen if she pressed the minus button; she aimed at the bunny and fired. The beam struck the bunny and shrank. It didn’t stop shrinking until she stopped pressing.

 

"Whoa, it’s so tiny!" she said looking at the one inch toy. Like a child with a new toy she began playing with it. She grew her Barbie doll to comb its hair like a real girl. She shrank her pink Barbie corvette till it was as tiny as a matchbox car. It didn't take too long for her to wonder what might happen if she used it on a person. Christina always dreamed of swimming in her Barbie dream house pool set. After pouring some water into it, she changed into her swimwear and aimed the device at herself. The beam struck her and down she went. The world kept getting larger around her as she shrank. When she had shrunk down small enough she stopped holding down the button. She was very small. An old jelly bean on the floor was twice her size. She couldn't have been any bigger than a quarter inch. She giggled how neat it all was. Like an excited child, she ran to the pool set. She was amazed how weird the carpet felt under her bare feet. Like a spongy dry field of brown grass.

 

"Gotta shrink closer next time" she said out of breath. At her size, her room was three times the size of her school gym. It took her a full 5 minutes to cross it.  And then she saw it. She loved how it looked. The pool was just the right size she could play in it. Christina jumped into the tiny pool and splashed around. It had been over a year since she had gone swimming. Either her mother was too busy or the community pool at the Y was too crowded. Now she had a way to swim all year long. She did handstands underwater and saw how long she could hold her breath. She played so long she lost track of time. "Christina! Mamì is home!" her mother yelled coming in from a long day at her second job. Christina heard her mom and jumped out of the pool. Christina quickly aimed the device at her and fired. She saw the world get smaller around her and didn't t stop until she thought she was back to her old height. "There you are! Why are you wearing that? Her mother asked wondering why she was in her swimwear. "I was playing in the tub" she said. "That's cute honey but don't waste water okay. Mamì promises to take you to the pool on my next off day" she said hugging the wet girl. "Huh...I think you got bigger honey. Another growth spurt already" she said smiling. Christina realized she goofed when she enlarged herself.

 

Her mother made dinner and she liked how she cooked her chicken but hated cooked carrots. "You need to eat them so you'll be big and strong like me" her mother said. The joke in Christina's mind was just a press of a button could do that. The phone rang and her mother walked out of the kitchen to answer. While she was gone, Christina shot the carrots with the device and shrank them down to no bigger than a pea. Christina easily ate that and acted like nothing happened when her mother returned. "Stupido patrón. See eating them wasn't so bad" her mother said seeing the carrots gone. "No mamì, not hard at all" Christina said. Her bed time was not too long after but she didn't go right to sleep. She wondered what else fun she could have with this device.

 

It was Tuesday and Christina walked to school with the other kids in her neighborhood. "Hi Christina!" Miguel said smiling. "Hey Miguel" she said lost in thought. Miguel was her age and it was obvious he had puppy love for her. Many times he would eat lunch with her or come over to play when he saw her sad. "Did you do your homework?" he asked. Christina froze. In all the excitement in discovering how she could shrink things, she forgot to do it. "You forgot" he teased. "It's not funny!" she pouted. "...want to copy mine?" he mumbled. "Can I?!" she happy asked. Miguel nodded. He liked seeing her happy. During home room, she sat close to him to copy his work. Miguel was on cloud nine. The young boy felt his heart pound sitting so close to his crush. "Ohhh...Miguel and Christina sitting in a tree..." one girl mocked. “Shut up he's just my friend!" she yelled. Miguel frowned and looked down. He was only 7 and knew the pain of the "friend zone".

 

"Thanks!" she said finishing just before their home room teacher showed up. "...no problem" he quietly said. Christina couldn't wait until she got home. She itched to play with the device again. Even though her mind was on that, she noticed Miguel was oddly quiet. They were sitting together at lunch and Christina had to ask why he was so quiet. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "You have a boyfriend?" he asked. "Haha, no I don't. Why are you asking?" she replied. Miguel was silent and looked dead into her eyes. She began to realize what was wrong. He was fine until she called him a friend. "Do you like me?" she quietly asked. Miguel blushed and nodded. She had never thought of him that way. Truthfully, she did like him as more of a friend but being a young kid had trouble expressing such feelings. It was weird between them for the rest of the day. They had some classes together but when they looked at each other they quickly looked the other way. Things got tense as they walked home.

 

As they walked side by side on the way home, Miguel stopped in his tracks. Christina turned to look at him wondering why he stopped. She was surprised to see him crying. "Miguel?" she asked. "Please don't stop being my friend!" he yelled. She realize at that moment what she was feeling was really love. It hurt her to see him so sad. The poor boy sobbed standing on the sidewalk. Christina took his hand into hers and squeezed it. The boy stopped crying instantly. He looked at her and saw her smiling. "You'll always be my friend" she said holding his hand as they continued walking. As they neared her apartment she turned to Miguel who was visibly better now. "Want to see something cool?" she asked. Miguel nodded. They entered her apartment and her grandmother was sitting on a chair watching a game show. "Abuela I'm home!" she shouted. "I see you have a guest. What was that about just being friends?" she teased seeing her holding his hand. She blushed and quickly led him to her room.

 

"So what's so cool?" he asked looking around. Her room looked no different since he had been there last. "This" she said pulling the device out of her hiding place. Miguel looked at it. "That's not cool. It's just a keychain thingy. My big brother has one" he said disappointed. "Can it do this?" she said pointing the device at him and hitting the minus button. She shrank Miguel down till he was barely 3 inches tall. The boy was awestruck at her size. He wasn't even taller than her dirty low top sneaker. "Haha! You look so cute so small!" she said bending down snatching him from the ground. He was getting scared now. Her sweaty hand engulfed his entire body. Christina felt excitement holding her shrunken friend. She couldn't help stroking his face with her finger. She saw that he was scared though and gently placed him on her bed. "So what do you think?" she asked. "It's...cool" he nervously said. "You're not afraid of me are you?" she asked hurt. Miguel felt bad. He was worried she might hurt him or worse and totally forgot how much she cared about him. "No, just be careful with me. Wait you can change me back right?" he asked. Christina quickly nodded and shot him once again. In just a few seconds he was back to his old size.

 

"Okay that's officially cool. Can I see it?" he said.  Christina handed it to him. Miguel smiled and shot her. She shrank down to just two inches. Miguel picked her up and held her close to his face. Christina got worried at how he was looking at her. "This is so much fun! See why I was worried" he said. Christina nodded nervously. She realized as he talked how easily she could fit in his mouth. She gulped at the thought he could eat her. Miguel stopped smiling seeing her about to cry. "Whoa sorry! It's just so cool to have you in my hand like this! I'd never hurt you okay? I...love ya" he stuttered. She felt his hand shaking. He was scared in his own way. Christina stopped being afraid. Hearing him finally say that magic word made her feel warm and fuzzy. The same word her mom and grandmother used all the time carried a different feeling with it when he said it. Miguel put her down and enlarged her back to normal.

 

"What should we do first for fun?" he asked. "I know!" she said pulling out the pink Corvette. “Alright zap me!” she said. Miguel shot her with the device and she shrank down to 5 ½ inches. She ran to the car and hopped in. She loved this. The car was like normal to her and she fit behind the steering wheel like she was the driver. “So now what?” Miguel asked. “You drive me dummy!” she said. Miguel pushed the car around and Christina told him to make driving noises. Both of them was laughing as Miguel made vroom and zooming noises while she steered the car. They had so much fun they lost track of time. “Nina! Miguel’s mamì says it’s time to go home!” her grandmother yelled. Christina hopped out of the car and had him enlarge her back to normal. “Wanna play again tomorrow?” she asked. “You bet!” Miguel said happily. Later that night, Christina thought about how nice it felt to have Miguel in her hand. She wanted to that again. “Can’t wait to do that again” she said to herself in bed.

 

After school Wednesday, Christina played over at Miguel’s house. It was his turn to pick a game. Miguel chose one similar to the one they played yesterday. Miguel had a prized RC Mustang that he raced in the house much to the chagrin of his mother and little brother. Miguel told her to shrink him down so he could ride in the convertible. Christina shrank him down to just 4 inches. She hesitated when she picked him up off the bed. She loved having him in her hand. It was so cute to her. She couldn’t help but love him a little and feel slightly protective of him…like a pet. “Christina?” he asked wondering why she was taking so long and looking at him so funny. “Sorry” she said putting him into the car. Miguel told her how to use the remote and off he went. After a few crashes, she got the hang of it.  The batteries began to die after an hour had passed and she was about to carry him and the car back to his room until his 4 year old brother popped up. “Wanna play!” he said chasing the car. Miguel forbade the boy from playing with it fearing he might break the toy but that wasn’t what scared Miguel now. His brother was rough with toys true but he feared what may happen if his brother caught him while at that size. He might crush the boy accidentally.

 

“Oh crap!” Christina said seeing the boy running for the car. Christina pressed the lever accelerating the car just as the boy reached it. The little boy missed it by inches. The mustang flew down the hall and Christina turned it toward his room. The car sputtered to a stop; its batteries bone dry. The little boy was still coming however. “make me big again before he comes in!” he yelled. Christina picked him up and quickly grabbed the device. She sat him down on the floor and had her back to the door. Unfortunately, when Miguel’s brother opened the door it hit her and her finger slipped. The beam hit him but it didn’t make him bigger. He shrank. Christina looked at her hand and saw her thumb resting over the minus button. She was scared shitless. She knew he wasn’t dead but very small now.

 

“I’m not bigger! I’m smaller!” Miguel yelled. Miguel was the size of an ant now. His room was the size of Yankee Stadium now. Miguel glanced up at Christina. She was like a goddess now. Her stature alone was too much for him to see. He craned his neck but could only see her chin and nose. Then the earthshaking booms behind him. He turned to see two utterly massive bare feet slamming toward him. He traced them upwards and saw it was his baby brother Raf. Even his 4 year old brother was a colossus to him. Miguel began to back away from the giant feet coming toward him. It was no use though. As fast as he ran, those feet were way faster. “No Raf stop! Don’t squish me! NOOOO!” he screamed as the giant bare foot came crashing down on him.

 

Miguel expected to be in heaven. He expected to be in pain at least. Neither he was experiencing but he did smell something bad. Miguel opened his eyes and two massive pinkish brown walls surrounded him. It took him a second to realize what happened. In a freakish chance of luck his baby brother planted his foot in a way that his big and second toe came down around the boy. He missed becoming a stain under the boy’s foot by a quarter inch. Christina was frozen in shock. He was standing where Miguel was. “Don’t tell brother” he said picking up the car and leaving. Christina slumped to the floor in tears. She was crying. Miguel jumped up and down trying to get her attention. Christina was staring and crying at the place where he was and saw something moving. “M-Miguel?” she stammered. She bent down very close to where she saw movement. She saw him…barely.

 

Christina grabbed the device and shot him. She watched him grow and grow until he was her size again. Before he said anything she hugged him tightly. Christina hugged him and cried not wanting to let go. Miguel was surprised. She never hugged him like this before but he wasn’t complaining. He returned the hug. “I’m okay” Miguel said trying to get her to stop crying. “Let’s play at my hose from now on” she said sniffling. The two played video games for the rest of the time together. They had their fill of size games that day.

 

On Thursday, they decided to try something different. Miguel was at Christina’s and they brought with them junk food. They tried enlarging a Dorito and chowed down on a chip the size of a roof shingle. Next they shrank down and ate a cookie as big as they were till they got full. “So what next *burp*” Miguel said patting his stomach. “I want to be a princess!” Christina yelled. “How do you play that?” Miguel asked. “My servant does what the princess asks” she said. “You want me to be a servant!?” he said. “Yep! Pretty please?” she said. Miguel hated when she did that. They was she asked and that look she gave. “Oh alright” he said. “Yea!” she said aiming the device at him. She shrank him down to two inches. “So what do you want me to do?” he asked. Christina kicked off her sandals. And dropped a bottle of nail polish in front of him. “Paint my nails” she said taking the brush out of the bottle. “Aw come on!” he said. “Come on Miguel you said you would!” she pouted. “I don’t want to touch your stinky feet!” he yelled. “They don’t stink see?” she said placing her bare sole over him.

 

She felt him under it and even rolled him around a little. Now in her defense, her feet probably didn’t smell at her size but at someone’s Miguel’s size which smells are magnified, they were probably bad. She raised her foot off of him and Miguel wasn’t happy. Miguel pouted and turned his back on her. “You mad at me?” she asked. Miguel just glanced at her. “That was mean of me. I’m sorry Miguel” she said poking him with her big toe. “You really sorry?” he asked. “Yes very sorry” she said. Miguel walked back to her foot and to her amazement, used the brush to paint her toenails. Poor Miguel was twisted around her finger. When that was done, Christina enlarged him and asked what he wanted to do. “Well…there is one thing” he said blushing. “I sometimes watch old monster movies and wondered what it be like to eat someone” he said nervously. “You want to eat me!” she yelled. “NO! I wondered what it be like to have someone in your mouth” he stammered. Christina thought for a second. She still felt bad about what she did and felt like she owed him. “Okay you promise you won’t eat me?” she asked. Miguel nodded. “Okay” she said. Miguel picked up the device and pointed it at her. He shrank her down to just an inch and gently picked her up.

 

“Please promise you won’t eat me!” she said. “pinky promise” he whispered. Miguel opened his mouth and dropped her inside. Christina was scared and excited at the same time. Her bare feet were being tickled by his taste buds on his tongue. Miguel was surprised that he could actually taste her. She tasted…sweet. Miguel couldn’t help but blush thinking the girl he liked was inside his mouth. Christina noticed his mouth watering. Just then a sound of breaking galls was heard in the house. “Damn!” Christina’s grandmother yelled dropping a glass. The noise startled him enough that he jerked his head. The sudden movement made Christina fall backward and lodge in his throat. His swallow reflex took over and down she went. He felt her slide down his throat and with a plop landed in his stomach. Christina screamed as she fell in. “You promised! YOU PROMISED!” she was crying. Miguel was freaking the fuck out. He just ate the girl he loved. They were both lucky he knew a trick to save her life.

 

Miguel learned how to puke from a friend in school to fake illness. Miguel jammed his finger into his mouth a poked the back of his throat. It took a few tries but his gag reflex kicked in. Christina felt the acidic floor heave upward and she was propelled up his throat and out his mouth. Miguel saw her lying in a pool of vomit and quickly enlarged her. “You said you wouldn’t swallow stupid!” she said coughing and wiping his puke out of her eyes. She saw something she’d never forget. Miguel was staring at her with wide eyes. Tears streaming from his face and his lip quivering. He was saying anything due to shock. As much as she was pissed and upset it was nothing compared to what he was feeling. Miguel ran out of her room and left her apartment. “Miguel…” she whispered. “What’s going on nina? What happened to you?!” her grandmother asked. “He got sick and threw up on me” she said.

 

That Friday, she saw him walking alone. “Miguel! About yesterday-“she was saying to him until he ran away from her. She hung her head. Even being 7 years old, she understood some of what he was feeling. After all she felt something similar when he almost became toejam. Christina had the device with her that day. For some reason she felt better having it around her. She felt…strong. During the day she tried to talk to him but got the cold shoulder. She finally had it just as they were leaving school. “Will you say something?!” she yelled tugging on his shoulder. He turned around tears in his eyes. “I...I ate you. I promised I wouldn’t. You almost died! YOU ALMOST DIED!” he sobbed. Christina hugged him. “It was an accident. You didn’t do it on purpose. I know you love me Miguel and wouldn’t hurt me. I love you too” she said in his ear. Miguel hugged her close. Their eyes met and they leaned in for a kiss.

 

“Look at the lovebirds!” one older boy said. “Stay away from her amigo. You might get cooties” another boy said. “I heard dad say you mom is a stripper! Haha! You mommy dances naked!” the boy said taunting. Miguel saw Christina about to cry. “Do you have it with you?” he asked her. “Yeah” she said sniffling. “Give it here” he said. Christina gave him the device. “What’s that? You gonna use you sissy panic alarm?” the boy asked. Miguel gritted his teeth and fired at the two 9 year olds. Each beam struck them long enough to shrink them to 2 inches tall. They were astonished to see Miguel and Christina towering over them. “Miguel what are you doing?” Christina asked. Miguel hovered his Nike sneaker over them ready to extinguish their young lives. “No please!” one boy shouted. “I hate bullies and I hate bullies who pick on my girlfriend” he said lowering his foot on them. The rubber sole pushed them down into the concrete. Miguel could faintly feel them struggling underneath it. Miguel was ready to finish the job until he felt a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t do it’ she told him. Miguel looked at her and then looked down. He raised his sneaker off of them and restored them to normal. “Next time you bully someone I’ll shrink you down and eat you!” he yelled at them. The two boys took off running.

 

Christina brought him to her house and they played like they did earlier that week. They were more cautions of what they were doing but they found themselves liking to hold the other in each other’s hand. Miguel loved petting and tickling her and Christina loved cuddling him. Christina laid in bed looking out the window. A bright star twinkled in the night sky. She made a wish in it. “Please let stay like this forever” she wished.

 

It was Saturday and they were playing in her room. They wondered how much they could shrink or grow. Miguel noted that it usually didn’t end well for the giant monster so they counted that idea out. Christina stood very still and fired the device at Miguel. He shrank down till he disappeared. Christina aimed at herself and fired. She kept shrinking down till she finally saw him. They were around 1 mm in size. Smaller than an ant. They were so small the dust in the air glistened like snowflakes. After that tried they grew some. They grew to about a quarter inch. This way it was easier to walk on the carpet. Then they felt booms. “Guys its lunchtime! What’s that on TV? Is that LA?” Christina’s mom said. Her mom opened the door so fast the gust of wind knocked them backwards under her bed. They weren’t far enough to lose the tiny device though. To their horror, they saw her mother’s bare foot come down right on it. “NOOOO!” they yelled. When her mother left they ran to the device.  It took them a minute or two to get to it but they saw that is was mostly intact. The soft carpet and her soft sole lessen the damage.

 

Their joy was short lived when her mother came back. “Kids! Where are you? You better not be hiding!?” she said storming into the room. Her feet were so close to them they could smell them. “Christina turned to run but her foot got snagged in a carpet fiber and fell. “Run Miguel!” she yelled. Miguel tugged on the fiber holding her. “Just run!” she screamed. “NO!” he yelled. With all the strength he had he ripped the fiber in two. They scrambled away and jumped just as her mother’s giant left sole came crashing down. It missed them by one inch. As her mother stomped off to look again, they hurriedly grew themselves back to normal size. Just as the device finished its task it fizzled and in a puff of smoke disappeared. “It’s gone” she said. “It’s okay. I’m glad you’re okay” Miguel said. Christina blushed and kissed her boyfriend on the cheek.

 

In Earth orbit…

 

“So your test is over and they failed miserably” Tanik said. “I wouldn’t say that” Zarax said. “How can you possibly say that?! You saw what that adult human male did! He was a monster and the adult female was no better. How many did she kill anyway!?” Tanik yelled. “Yes they were…irresponsible…but the child was different. She showed promise as well as the boy. He was ready to sacrifice himself and possibly the device to save her” Zarax said. “Than what will you report?” Tanik asked. “I will say the test was…inconclusive. Humans have a long way to go still but I see now that their greatest potential lies in their children”… Zarax said setting course for home.

 

They say that our children are our future. If so then maybe it is better to think like a child sometimes. At least consider this. If you find something strange, look into the sky and see if a bright start is twinkling overhead. If so be on you best behavior. You never know who may be watching. This has been another episode of “The Size Zone”

End Notes:

In the next episode of "The Size Zone" we meet a man who is a pilot but not a pilot of any craft or vehicle you would be familiar with. Learn what kind of pilot he is in the next episode "W.M.D."

Episode 6...W.M.D. Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

You get a gold star if you can guess what anime I got inspiration from...

People say that morality is subjective and seldom black and white. Some rationalize the greater good as being the justification for some actions. But what if the greater good is based on a lie? Meet Kyle Williams. A 23 year old man ready to go into combat. His duty however will take him into The Size Zone...

 

July 19, 1936

 

"It's no problem Robert. They need you just for an hour to check out the new equipment for the physics lab at Caltech. They failed to think about the damn monsoon of a rainstorm I'd have to drive in. Shit I can barely see!" the man said trying to make out the rain soaked road. The road turned sharply and he over corrected. The car skidded and with a crash struck a tree. Paramedics were on the scene 15 minutes later. "Jesus. Look at this guy" a paramedic said. "Damn...at least he went quick" another said. "I'd fucking say so. Goddamn shifter stuck in his fucking ribcage. Look for some ID. At least we can tell his next of kin what happened" the paramedic said. His friend reached into the pocket of the dead man and pulled out his wallet. "Says he's Robert Oppenheimer. A professor over at Berkeley" his friend said. "Not anymore. Man deader than Julius Caesar" the paramedic said. "Let's get the poor bastard out of there. Fucking rain. No one has any business driving in this" the man said shaking his head.   

 

May 6, 1957

 

The sound of the chopper was making me sleepy. It didn't help that I hadn't had a good wink of sleep in 40 hrs. As soon as I got my orders I was on a transport for Asia. Touched down in Tokyo and was back in the air for my next stop in Thailand. And now I'm nearing my new base in northern China. I saw the base come into view. Damn it was big! Of course it would be big Kyle. Think about what you will be piloting. As soon as I hopped off I saw a familiar face. "Greg!" I yelled. "Kyle you magnificent bastard! What took you so long?!" he yelled. "They had to do a final prep on me to make sure there were no compatibility issues" I replied. "You'd think after those 3 years at pilot school they'd find this day now" he said. "You know them. By the book till the end" I said. "Heard that. Well, what do you think? Our own little home away from home. We call it Titan's Cradle” he said.

 

"Funny" I said chuckling. "Ehh...you find you jollies where you can out here. Come I'll show you to your quarters and we can grab a drink" he said. My quarters were bigger than the average soldier. Being a pilot got you advantages others didn't. That and the pay bump was why I became one. As we drank rationed booze, we talked about the old days. "So was your family able to make it to your pinning ceremony?" he asked. "My older sister did but mom was too sick to come. The doctors said she was having one of her bad days" I said. "Fuck man. Hate to hear that. You mom was always cool with me. You ever think she'll be okay?" he asked. "Been asking that since I was 4 man. Mom took dad's death in Japan hard. God, remember how many kids we grew up with lost their dads in the invasion of Japan? Those were two fucked up years man" I said. "I hear ya. I always wondered what would have happened if Japan had surrender and that bloodbath of an invasion never took place" he said drinking.

 

"You and me both. So how are things up here? News, real news, is hard to come by back home" I asked. Greg shook his head. "Where do I begin? As anyone who went to school knows, the Soviet Union got enough balls to make a play for all of Germany in 48'. After that they tried to sweep Europe but we stopped them cold. After fighting the japs and the Krauts for so long we weren't strong enough to push them back. Good thing was neither were they. Hitler had fucked them up pretty bad. 4 years ago, they made a play for China. China asked for assistance and we were able to keep them from spreading to Korea...barely. So lately we've been pushing them back to their borders but now we got a problem" he said.

 

"What kind of problem?" I asked. "Okay...you might have heard about the battle of Gobi but this is what wasn't told. We lost Unit Alpha and the pilot. Our troops engaged theirs as well as our tanks. They'd send in MIG's and we send in Sabers or Crusaders. We had them on the ropes man until they brought in those big bombers of theirs. Our air forces were stretched too thin so they sent in Unit Alpha. They did what they could. You should have seen them! Swatting those fuckers out of the air when they dropped altitude or blown away by their guns. But it was too much even for them. They must have sent their whole bomber fleet for this area Kyle. I stopped counting them after 40. The pilot was amazing. He had done enough damage to make them turn back. "As a final fuck you from their bombers, they dropped their payloads right on top of them. All that bomb damage had done its toll. When the smoke cleared, Unit Alpha was a bloody mess and the cockpit was fuckin' toast. We...we buried what was left of the pilot the next day and "dismantled" Unit Alpha for disposal. We lost a lot of strength when he lost them. Which explains why you're here" he said.

 

"Yeah, they assigned me to Unit Bravo. I've yet to see her though" I said. "Pretty sure they’ll get to that tomorrow. They want us back to full strength soon. Word is the Reds got some offensive planned" Greg said. "What do you do here Greg?" I asked. "Matainence staff. You know what they say. If you can't pilot them then you fix them" he said chuckling. "Christ. You were only 5% off. If they just gave you more time..." I said until he shook his head. "You know that wouldn't have worked. You got to have the right brainwaves to be a pilot. 5 % might have well been 500%. Tell me. What was you compatibility percentage when you graduated. "...97%" I muttered. "You fucking kidding me?! Holy fuck man! You were born to pilot those things!" he yelled. It was true. My score was freakishly high.

 

I politely excused myself an hour later to get some shuteye. I fell asleep wondering what Unit Bravo looked like. The rumor was just one look and you would be in awe. I reported for duty at 0700 the next morning. I rode in a jeep to the hangar bay where Unit Bravo was kept. I was greeting by General Raines, the man who ran Titan's Cradle. "1st. Lt. Williams reporting for duty" I said saluting. "At ease Lt. Welcome to my home. Tell me. What do you know about the Units?" he asked. "Well, we learned in the academy that they are genetically engineered from the ground up. Armored skin and can have the top speed of 300 mph depending on load out and physical shape. The pilot is linked mentally to control it and their size varies" I said. "Very good but there are a few things you left out. First of all they bleed. They get hurt they bleed so don't lose you shit if that happens. Second of all they are a pain in the ass to replace so be careful out there. And third, well...you see for yourself" he said leading me to the entrance.

 

I walked inside and was immediately blown away by what I saw. She was beautiful and fuck she was big! I'd seen pictures of a Unit but they didn't do them justice. Unit Bravo looked like a 17 year old girl. Her hair was white like fallen snow and she had metal plates on her body. What skin I could see was like peach except for strange glistening flakes in it. They shimmered in the light like diamonds just under her skin. Her eyes were like turquoise. Never had I seen such blue eyes before. Jesus! They blinked! Her nails shone like glass. In the center of her chest was a plate and an extension of metal. I knew from training that's where the cockpit was.  I couldn't help but stare at her covered breasts. Each one was the size of a small room. I glanced all the way up. Judging from her size, she was every bit of 160 ft. tall. I glanced down. Her feet were massive and bare. They're seemed to be locked in some kind of harness.

 

"Impressive isn't she?" a man said running up to us. "Williams, meet corporal Matthews. He's in charge of weapon packs and maintenance" the General said. "Nice to meet our new pilot" Matthews said. I said likewise and shook his hand. "Status on Unit Bravo" the General said. "Still checking her bio systems. She seemed to have no issues coming out of embryonic suspension. Version 3 should be operable soon" he said. "Version 3?" I asked. "Ah yes that. This Unit is the third model of the Bravo series" he said. "And the other two?" I asked. "Version 1 was lost in a system failure in 51'. Version 2 was lost in the Battle of Beijing in 55'. They shipped Unit Alpha from Western Europe shortly after" Matthews said. "So there were two others like her?" I asked. "Exactly like her. You do realize we clone them? It took years to work out the genetic blueprint for them. Starting from scratch takes time we don't have to fight the Ruskies" Matthews said.

 

"How soon can we do a field test?" the General asked. "I have to go over her neural links and second check pack mounts and then see how her digestive system handles the nutrient mush. Give me two days. We can see how they perform then “he said.  The general nodded. He led me to the command room. "For the next week, we will have you test out Unit Bravo. You get real hands on piloting experience and it will work out any kinks in her system" he said. I noticed he referred to her as an it. "Roger that sir" I said. I was excused after getting my orders. I had been told once that it took a certain type of person to pilot a Unit. It wasn't just the right compatibility. You had to have a certain mindset also. Keep in mind that a Unit is classified as a Woman of Mass Destruction or W.M.D. That's a lot of power to control and also as I saw a detached feeling is needed to put something...no...someone into harm’s way.

 

"Something else isn't it?" Greg said slapping my back as I ate in the canteen. "She's spectacular alright" I said. "Don't go getting attached to it. That's a weapon man" he said seeing my faraway smile. "She looks like she could be more" I said. "Oh come now Kyle. I was at the academy long enough to know you got the same breakdown on what they are. They only look human. They are mankind's first bioweapon. They got s heart but no soul. They got a brain but nobody's home. Why do you think people can pilot them? Because they got no minded their own" he said. "And what about those protesters?" I asked. "You mean those religious fucks that came out saying we were creating monsters or playing God? Or those other folks who said we made slaves or claim that they have souls? Fuck them! They get to say that shit because of the first amendment. An American right that the military pays for. Yeah they were acting crazy as fuck when Unit Alpha was first seen by the public being deployed but when they saw how many lives it saved they shut the fuck up. What you saw today was a machine. A flesh and blood one but a machine nonetheless" he said sternly.

 

Later that night, I returned to the hangar. His words still in my mind. I looked at her. Her eyes blinked but they just looked forward. I saw no real consciousness in them. Maybe he was right. I walked close to her. My hand brushed her big toe. Her toenail glistened like pristine glass. My hand traced it and felt the space between her big and second toe. I felt moisture. I was surprised. I didn't know they could sweat! A slight movement came from her toes. Was I tickling her? "Didn't peg you for a foot man Lt." Matthews said coming up from behind me. "Scared the shit out of me! Wait...it's not what you think" I stammered. "Relax I was just fucking with ya. We all have touched her now and then just to drink in the scope of what we created" he said. "She moved! Isn't she on lockdown?! I thought all their movements are suspended" I said. "She is and they are. They have nerves just like we do. By the way they feel pain too. Keep that in mind when you're linked. But to answer your question, what you saw was an autonomic response. Like a knee jerk. Her body was feeling a tickle but there's no mind to process that. No need to freak out" he said.

 

"Easy for you to say. What if she clenched her toes?" I asked. "Then you would have lost a hand. Be more careful in the future" he said chuckling and walking away. As I began to walk out of the hangar, I looked once more at her. Did I want her to have a mind? Was I wishing for her to more than just a weapon? That question bugged me as I tossed and turned in my bunk.

 

I reported to the hangar at 0700 for my first day of live training. As I stepped into the hangar I was met with a sickening sight. They were "refueling" Unit Bravo. I knew she was organic and anything living has to eat right. I was naive to think she was what...spoonfed or something? Well I saw how they did it and they didn't just feed her like a baby. A tank the size of a fuel truck was sitting on the ground and a long hose ran from it to Unit Bravo's mouth. The hose was clear to make sure there weren’t any clogs but what ran through it...it was a brown sludge. I heard back at the academy they used a nutrient rich compound as fuel but it sickened me. She just stared ahead while this mush was pumped into her stomach. "Ready for your first run?" Greg asked behind me. "Jesus man don't sneak up behind me!" I said.

 

"Sorry man. Looks like it will be ready to go within minutes" he said looking at her. "I figured Matthews was going to be working on her" I said. "It's my shift today. I already looked over what you'll be doing today. Navigation maneuvers and basic target practice. Simple shit really" he said. "Okay, show me to the walkway" I said. He led me to an elevator which took me up to the main gangplank. I was chest high with her. I looked down and remembered how tall she really was. Her face was closer to me now and she was very pretty without that fucking tube going down her throat. Not one battle blemish on her. This was it. This is what I was trained to do. A simple push on the cockpit hatch on her chest plate opened it. I climbed in and sat down. I was surprised how warm it was.

 

During training, the simulator was always cold. It must have been her body heat. The actual cockpit was partially embedded into her body. It was necessary to integrate her nervous system to the pilot. And that led me to the next part. You see, there is no camera or control stick for this kind of war machine. In order to move or even see you have to put the helmet on. This was the part that amazed me no matter how many times I did it in the academy. I put on the helmet a pressed the switch on the side. What I can only describe as a nasty case of brain freeze slammed into my brain. When it faded I opened my eyes. I saw everything she did. My god, everything looks so small...

 

"Status?" the General asked a technician. "Astounding, his compatibility ratio is at 92% and holding steady! Unprecedented for a first time connection!" he yelled. "Lt., how is it in there?" the General asked. "Odd. I feel everything Unit Bravo does. I feel the floor under my feet and the air ventilating the room on its skin. I think I’m ready for a test drive" I said. "Give him a strike pack and send him out" the General ordered. A huge metal arm shoved something onto my right arm. Ow! I felt a pinch and then again in my left arm. I looked at them. On my right arm were 6 long barrel .50 caliber browning machine guns. Similar to what the Crusader carried. On my left was a shield. It was slightly angled to deflect enemy fire. "Now just like in training Kyle, if you want to do something you need to think about doing it. I'm releasing the docking clamps around your feet" he said.

 

With two heavy thunks I was free. The giant door opened and I took my first steps as a true pilot. The Tarmac was warm under my feet or should I say hers. I glanced up and even piloting a giant weapon the sky still seemed so far away. "Make you way outside the base and you will see the training area up ahead" Greg said over the radio. My first steps were clumsy with that weight on my arms but it got easier and smoother as each step I took. It was different than the simulators. I felt the rhythm of a heartbeat not my own. The faster a moved the faster it beat. "She really is alive" I muttered to myself. In no time at all I was at the training grounds. "Alright Kyle, the first thing up is ground targets. You see those tanks to your left? I want you to take them out with your machine guns. Now all you have to do is aim carefully and flex your fist. The flexing is the trigger" he said.

 

I aimed my guns at the old Sherman tanks lined up neatly. I flexed my fist and my guns rattled. Fuck the recoil threw my aim off!" "3 out of 8. Not terrible but needs improvement. Not like those simulations is it? The trick is locking your legs in place and bracing your shoulder. Now try again" he said. My feet dug into the warm dirt and my shoulder tensed. I aimed again and fired. This time I was dead on. The recoil pulled my arm but I was prepared. I pulled downward slightly and raked the old tanks. They were built to take on the panzers but not me. I Swiss cheesed them within seconds. "That's my Kyle! Now see those mannequins on the far left. Fuck them up" he said. A simple burst destroyed them.  "No bad but here's where it get harder. Precede one klick northeast of your position" he said.

 

I walked to where he indicated and I saw more tanks. Was it my imagination or did they just move? *boom*. Ahh!  The fucking thing shot me! The shell hit my shoulder and made me instinctively grab it. It felt like someone hit me with a rock. "Greg something's wrong! These targets are shooting at me with real shells!" I yelled. "Nothing's wrong. This is part of the test. Those tanks are remote controlled and as you saw armed. Take them all out and use any tactic you need to" he said. I looked at my shoulder and it wasn't bleeding but it was bruised. That pretty skin was actually bruised. I got kinda pissed. I aimed at that tank and destroyed it with a quick burst. Three more shots hit me. One hit my chest plate and damn near shook me apart. Another hit my leg but fortunately that was covered in armor. One hit my back. I could actually feel pain. I started taking them with gunfire until they ran dry. "I'm out of rounds!" I yelled over the radio.

 

"You think Mr. Commie will care about that in battle?! Think Kyle. You control a 160 ft. humanoid weapon. What else can you do other than shoot?" he mockingly said. I felt stupid. I had totally forgotten that not only did I have a shield to protect me but she was extremely physically powerful and heavy. I raised that shield so it protected the cockpit and charged the 4 remaining tanks. Their shells pinged loudly off the steel armor as I closed the gap. I got to the first one and grabbed it. It was surprisingly light. I flung it right into another tank like it was a football. Both tanks exploded perfectly. The third tank moved to my rear and fired. "Motherfucker you shot me in the ass!" I yelled. I kicked the tank so hard it rolled over. I was so pissed I didn't feel the pain in my big toe. I slammed my foot on the underbelly of it and slowly crushed it until the treads stopped moving. Then I looked at the last one. It fired a shell and I easily deflected it. I bent down and with my right hand bent the barrel like it was made of slinky wire.

 

"What's next?" I said panting. I was out of breath even though my body hadn't really moved. I was feeling the lower stamina on Unit Bravo. "Uh nothing man. Come back to the barn" he said. I got out of her and took the elevator down. Everyone was looking at me strange. "What?" I asked. "They're amazed at how you performed. Your compatibility was crazy and nobody ever beat the Sherman line on the first day. Usually they just withdraw when they get hit and feel real pain" he said. When I went to eat I got whispers of what I did. They aren't afraid of me but it was like seeing a sports hero or ace pilot from WWII. The next day I was given the same training. I suspected they wanted to see if yesterday was a fluke. If anything I cleared my targets faster. On the third day I decided to really impress them.

 

The training exercise was more or less the same but with a howitzer on the ridge. The idea was to fuck up my speed. Guess they forgot or didn't know I was all American back home. I picked up a tank and threw a Hail Mary. Wiped that howitzer right out. You what I did next? What do all football players do when they make a touchdown? Yeah I picked up the last tank and spiked that motherfucker. Well...they decided I had passed the first part of my training. I and my Unit were given rest for the weekend. Greg bragged to all his buddies how I was going to singlehandedly beat the Reds back to Moscow. I tried to rest really but I kept feeling myself drawn back to her. That power, that awesome destructive power beckoned me. For three hours Saturday I just sat connected in the cockpit drinking it all in. As I sat there I imagined I heard a faint whisper. It was a girl's voice. One I didn't recognize. "...Kyle" it said.

 

I awoke. "Dreaming..." I said. I had actually fallen asleep connected to her. As I ate breakfast the next morning I wondered if it was really a dream. "Morning man! You ready for another round of tests?" he asked. "Has anyone ever fallen asleep connected to a Unit?" I asked. He was taken off guard by my random question. "Uh...I don't think so. At least the pilot of Unit Alpha never did? What did you?" he asked. "Yeah as I was...checking a connection...I dozed off. Had a weird dream. A girl was calling my name" I said. Greg raised an eyebrow. "Was she pretty?" he asked. "Never saw her face" I said. "Wait you don't think... Come on man we've been through this. Nobody's home upstairs. I think you need to be laid" he said. "Your answer for everything" I said chuckling. "Fuckin' A it is" he said hitting my shoulder. I winced. "Whoa did I hurt ya?" he asked. "No just phantom pain from the connection when that tank shot me" I said.  Greg looked to the side. “I'm not supposed to say anything but your compatibility was 95% last time. It's got those techs spooked man. They never heard of such a thing. I think they're worried if it hit 100%" he said. "What could happen?" I joked. "No one knows man and that's what's spooking them. You're forgetting you're piloting a weapon that can wipe out whole divisions like it’s nothing! Look how you took out those targets Friday. That half of a division! Jesus Kyle that football stunt left the General drooling and the techs scared shitless. I wasn't kidding when I said wait till you see what they have planned" he said. Greg was really worried. Haven't seen him like this since he heard he might wash out of the academy.

 

So here I was on Monday wondering what I had to face. The first part of the tests was to take out 500 mannequins with shooting. That was easy enough. The next part was the tanks. Man they were many! 50 of them each one firing. I had gotten a lot better at movement even after giving me the assault pack. I still had my shield but on my right arm were two 75mm recoilless guns. The blowback from these things was tricky. If it wasn't for the Unit's naturally engineered reinforced joints and bones I'd throw out her shoulder just firing it. They were impressed how I moved so easily and recovered after firing, within two minutes they were scrap. "Get ready Kyle. Here comes something new" he said. I heard the telltale booms of howitzers in the distance. I braced myself for a hit. There wasn’t any but shells came down around me and released smoke. I was blind within seconds.

 

There was a weakness piloting a Unit. There was no radar. The trick was to rely in the enhanced senses it had. Eyes that could see for 10 miles and ears that could hear loud noises much further was what I had right now. The eyesight was screwed so I had to rely on listening. A small roar was coming from overhead. "Jets. They got jets incoming" I thought. "They aren't manned are they?" I asked. "Of course not. The latest remote control. The motherbird is safely away so get crackin'" he said. I and the Unit took a deep breath. My heartbeat was steady but the Unit wasn't. Was she scared? No, couldn't be. I aimed at the noise and fired a burst of .50 fire. My yellow tracers cut through the smoke. A tiny explosion was heard. Well I got something but that roar was coming damn close. Her heartbeat was coming faster. I thought really hard. "Easy, calm down" I thought. The heartbeat slowed. Oh my god...I think there's a mind in there!

 

All of a sudden I heard whistling. I immediately ran backward. The bombs hit the ground like rocks. They exploded paint. Thank god they weren't crazy enough to use live ones. I fired into the air and got another one. I fell back more and finally cleared the smoke.  6 Sabers with rocket loads were flying in formation along with 2 B-17's. They weren't kidding when they do these drills. I fired at them with my guns. I corrected my aim using the tracers. I concentrated on the bombers. They were the real threat. I had forgotten how sturdy they were. It took over 600 rounds to take just one out. By the time I took the second my mag ran empty. Those F-86's broke altitude to attack me. The lead fired its rockets first. I used my shield to block the hits. My shield dripped red paint. I ran to my right to buy time. I reached down to my right leg and pulled the special mag out of the ammo crate strapped to it. "Lock and load" I said pulling back the multichamber for my .50's.

 

It was just in time too. The rest of the flight opened on me. I ran toward it. Now most people would back up but that's where they fuck up. The enemy can take that into account and adjust their aim but not if you come toward them. Their attack angle is already locked. I could feel the wind on my face and felt my heart pound. Every connected sense I felt. I began to fire at the squadron and destroyed all but two. They looped around to fire again but I didn't let them. I was so attuned to Unit Bravo that I thought nothing as I dove to the ground and rolled. As I came up the planes flew overhead overshooting me. They were sitting ducks. I took them out of my sky.

 

I got a standing ovation from the control room. I was still linked and could hear shouting of praise and astonishment but there were two voices saying something different. "Something's wrong. His compatibility rate jumped to 97%! That's unprecedented!" one said. Did you get a look at the telemetry?! The pilot was fine but Unit Bravo's adrenaline level was through the roof! How can that be?!" another said. I saw. Its brainwave frequency spiked too. Wait can he hear us?" one asked. "Who knows if he can or not?! No telling how linked they are!" the other said. Hmm...they stopped talking. Wonder what that was about. They act like I'm a ticking time bomb. I feel fine. Better than fine really.

 

"Incredible work out there! How would like to do some patrols? Get used to being in the field with our troops?" the General asked. "Sounds fine sir" I replied. And just like that I was assigned to the 12th combat division or as they like to be called the "Roaring Tigers". The first few days the troops were feeling me out. They told me the previous pilot was an arrogant bastard. He acted like he was the resident badass. I can relate. I felt invincible when I piloted Bravo. They were relieved to hear me talk like them. Joke like them. Miss home like them. I caught a few staring at me...at Bravo. "Something I can do for you Private?" I asked the teen near my feet. "N-nothing sir" he stammered. Our patrol took us near a pass lined with steep mountains. They were worried the Reds would make a play for it. "Halt men! We stay here till 7" the Sgt. said. I sat down and Bravo's ass shook the ground. I forget that she's all kinds of heavy.

 

"How are you doing in there sir?" a soldier asked. I glanced down. It was the same Private from just a while ago. God he looked so small. To my linked eyes, he was smaller than my G.I Joe back when I was a kid. In the back of my mind was a voice telling me to pick him up. I was flexing my fingers instinctively. "I saw you staring at her" I said. The teen looked away quickly in embarrassment. "Don't sweat it kid. She is pretty after all. I stared too. Still do in fact" I said. The teen relaxed. "Can you see as far as they say?" he asked. "Wanna see for yourself?" I asked reaching down. I picked the teen up and sat him on my shoulder. He gripped Bravo's hair for balance. Strange...Bravo's heartbeat went up. "Wow. Can see pretty far now but not a far as you right?" he said. "Yeah, you'd be surprised how good you can see when you got pupils bigger than trash can lids" I said. Just as I was saying that, I picked up movement out of the corner of my eye.

 

I turned to see what it was and a puff of smoke came from a ridge sloping down. A tight whistle and bam! My shoulder turned from the hit. It was a tank shell. A good one too. "Motherfuckers...guys we need to mobilize. Private you need to..." I muttered. I realized at that moment that the Private who had been talking to me had been sitting on the shoulder I had been hit. I glanced at it. "Oh Jesus..." I said seeing the smeared red stain that marked where he had been. Rage took over but I felt her heartbeat spike. A tremor shook my cockpit. She's feeling my anger? Wait...that's not it. She's feeling her anger!" I said. I readied my .50 guns. "Stay here sir. This is what she was made for" I told the Sgt.

 

Before he could object, I had cleared a half klick. "You commie fucks!" I thought.  As I got closer I saw it was a small regiment. Most likely a scouting party of their own to assess our strength. Well they were going to find out. I damn near laughed at what they had. 30 troops at best with two T-34 tanks and one self-propelled gun. Had to go up against worse in training. The tanks fired at me as I approached. I dodged left and held up my shield. One round hit the shield. Man that frightened them hearing that ping but seeing them scatter as I wasted the tanks with anti-armor fire was better. One brave soldier tried shooting me with the self-propelled. Too bad I was too fast for him to adjust the firing angle. A two second burst to him into borscht. Now for those troops. They didn't need to report that Bravo was up and functioning. Assuming they hadn't done so already. I fired ahead of them. I did it for two reasons. One my angle was shitty even at 160 ft. tall. And two, I wanted to stop their retreat. It worked.

 

My rounds carved out the ground in front of them. They turned to me and began firing small rounds. I didn't even need to block that. Hell, I'd be surprised if a round could hurt my eye let alone draw blood. What bullets did hit my skin tickled. They were fucked and they knew it. "Crush" a faint voice said. I looked at them so small and helpless. I raised my dirty sole over a group and slammed it down hard. I could hear screams in Russian silenced in an instant under my foot. I could feel their warm blood under it. Their innards oozed between my toes. I began stomping them left and right. In no time at all I had killed all but one. A lone soldier, 19 maybe 20, had got lucky avoiding my footfalls. That voice was getting stronger. Her pulse was quickening. "Eat" it said. My stomach growled loudly. Enough to wince from the sound. Oh God...Bravo is low on fuel and she wants more. I found myself picking up the soldier. He was screaming his head off. I held him close to my face and grinned. He held something and then he threw it. I felt something attach to the side of my head

 

"Fuck you American!" he yelled. An explosion went off and I yelled in pain. It was the first time I heard her voice. A girl's scream could be heard in the air. Bravo's scream. I hadn't felt pain like that since I was hit in the head with a fastball. Put me in the hospital for a week. The sneaky fuckin' Russian used an anti-tank charge. Even through my pain I was still focused. He was laughing at me. I jammed his body into my mouth. He filled it up nicely. I began to chew. His uniform made it difficult but it wasn't going to stop me. His laughs turned to screams and then shrieks. I could taste his metallic salty blood in my mouth. Then his screams stopped. I swallowed what was left and felt something in my teeth. I was able to spit it out. It was his helmet. I felt like a fucking king. I had wiped out a whole regiment and only lost one man in doing so. As I walked back I felt blood running down my face. The bastard actually did some damage.

 

"Enemy destroyed sir. Requesting RTB" I wearily said. He just nodded in astonishment. I thought about what I had done. I had not just crushed them I actually ate one...like some B movie monster. To add to my worry, it wasn't my voice that suggested it. Now that I heard her voice I knew it was the same one in my mind. Bravo wasn't just alive. She was intelligent. I was put on psych detail for the next two days. They told me of irregularities in the connection. I think they thought I might get a god complex or something. On the third day I was released and none wanted to speak to me. They heard how brutal I was. Fucking hypocrites. I save lives and they complain on how I kill the enemy. Think those parents of that poor Private that was dusted on my shoulder gives a fuck how I killed them? Matthews and Greg came to see me in my quarters.

 

"Up for company?" Matthews asked. "You haven't heard? I might go crazy and eat you" I said. "Kyle we don't bake you for killing them. It's just how you did it. When you use it to eat people they get kinda spooked. There are rules in war" Greg said. "Rules? You come to me about fucking rules? Tell the Private's family about rules. Like how civilized people don't use a tank shell to kill a single soldier? God in heaven Greg. Have you forgotten what those Reds did to Berlin in 45'? Fucking Christ Greg! They buried an empty casket in Arlington today!" They weren't aiming at him Kyle. They were aiming at you! You caused that kid to die!" Greg yelled. "You’re right. You're absolutely right and I killed those fucks. They won't be harming anyone again" I said.

 

"Well that stunt you pulled got some attention and not all American. The soviets are bringing in troops as we speak. A fuckton of them. One transport is big enough to carry 500 alone. So thank you Kyle. You just instigated a battle we're not ready for" Greg said. "Fuck you talking about?" I asked. "It's true Kyle. My buddy decoded the transmission from a base in Alaska. A U-2 spotted troop movement near the border. They estimate they will be here in 3 days" he said. I sighed and shook my head.  I was so wrapped up in my wounded ego I forgot that I was part of a whole army. They left me alone in my room. I thought about Bravo.

 

It was in the middle of the night as I snuck into the hanger. I had to know if she was intelligent. I had to know if I was going into combat again. I saw a light in the control room. I carefully approached it and saw no one was inside. It was strange. There were x-rays of a skull. On the header was Unit Bravo. I found myself reading notes on the desks. "Unit Bravo cranial damage. Neural implant compromised. Scans indicate shrapnel around implant housing. May effect overall suppression" it said.

 

Suppression? What did that mean? I found another note. "Irregular brainwaves detected during skirmish. Bravo brainwaves significantly higher than allowed threshold. May have to scuttle Bravo to prevent another catastrophic failure like in Nevada. Pilot shows abnormal compatible link rates. Neurological imbalance my occur" it said. I wondered what they meant by catastrophic failure. Matthews mentioned it before. I wanted answers. It wouldn't look good to ask them directly. They were nervous about me enough already. I looked at Bravo. Part of her scalp showed signs of abrasions. They did heal quickly but it was obvious someone was poking around up there. I took a deep breath. I gambled on one way to get answers.

 

I climbed into the cockpit. Last time I fell asleep I heard her voice. If I'd do it again maybe I could...talk to her. Eventually I fell asleep. "Hello?" I asked surrounded by darkness. I heard footsteps. The sound of bare feet slapping a floor was coming toward me. A faint light shone above me. Then she appeared. Bravo appeared.  I was expecting her to be huge but she wasn't. If anything she was a few inches shorter than me. "Kyle? Kyle!" she yelled. She kept yelling my name over and over as she hugged me tightly. "You're real? Oh thank god! Thought I was going nuts!" I said. I looked into those happy eyes. She was very much intelligent and felt emotions like anyone else. "Bravo you really know me. You understand everything?" I asked. She nodded. "Bravo I..." I was saying until she shook her head like a child who hated something.

 

"Bravo?" I asked. She did it again. "Wait...you don't like that name?" I asked. She pointed at me as if to confirm my guess. "You want another?" I asked. She nodded. I thought about what to name her. I looked at those eyes that were like turquoise and then her hair. "What about snow?" I asked. She closed her eyes and I felt her presence in my mind. She was using the link to look into my mind! "Snow!" she said happily. Guess she needed to learn what snow was. She was learning to speak through our link. That explained how she knew words like crush or eat. It was instinct to act this way. The link worked both ways. When I mentioned that day I felt sadness from her. Especially that Private. "C..cute. Die...sad" she said. That explained why she was so eager to kill them. She wanted revenge. She saw into my mind how people were treating me. She looked at me with pity and began crying.

 

"It's not your fault! It's not" I said hugging her. A warmth crept over me. Her eyes looked into mine. I kissed her. She was surprised to be kissed but she returned it very eagerly. The warmth I felt was love. Not just mine but hers. She actually loves me! I broke off the kiss. Her hand gripped mine and she pulled it to her naked breast. She moaned slightly. Snow wanted more from me. I sat her down along with me. She looked into my eyes as if to expect something more. I bent down and sucked her right nipple. She gasped. Her hands stroked my hair. She laid back and my hands traveled down her chest to her pussy. It was soaking wet. Her body was instinctively getting ready.  "Snow...I" I said stammering. It felt like I was taking advantage of her. She was learning about being something other than a weapon and here I was about to fuck her. "Kyle...f...fuck...me" she said learning the words.

 

I looked into her eyes and pushed my cock into her. I felt a sharp pain as I did. We both winced. Jesus, I felt myself taking her virginity. I stopped for a second for both of us to recover. When she smiled again I slid into her. She groaned as I bottomed out. Slowly I began to fuck her. In a dream you lose sense of time. How long did we fuck I had no clue. All I know is I kept up a good pace until I found myself just ramming it into her. Her asscheeks slapped my crotch rhythmically as I fucked her. I grabbed her ankle and sucked her toes as I looked into her happy face. She was giggling. "I'm gonna cum Snow!" I shouted. I felt her mind in mine and then her legs locked around my torso. She wasn't going to let me pull out! I came inside her like no tomorrow. If this was real she would be pregnant for sure. We laid there for a second until she kissed me. It was the softest kiss I ever had. She whispered in my ear. "Love you. Wake up" she said.

 

I awoke. My watch said it was 0413. I had been asleep for 2 hours. "Gotta be kidding" I said looking at my crotch. It was wet. Yep, I had a wet dream. I began to wonder if it was all a dream until I saw something as I stepped onto the floor. The crotch plate covering her pussy leaked fluids around the edges. It was very real. "I can't take her into battle. She's intelligent. This is wrong! It's like slavery!" I shouted to myself. Shit went downhill two days later.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 6...W.M.D. Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now back to the show...

I was called into HQ. "Men as you well know the Reds made their move. We’ve rounded up as many jets, armor and men as we can but we got a good fight on our hands. Luckily we got Unit Bravo to help" the General told us. I could feel people's stares on me. "If we lose this one then China may fall to the Soviet Union. The Chinese are fortifying as much area as they can to funnel them towards us but don't count on that. They haven't recouped their loses since this all began. In two hours we move out to engage them. Air cover will protect Unit Bravo while Unit Bravo attacks any tank and artillery emplacements. If successful it will engage troops as well. The key is Unit Bravo people. If you see any MIG's or bombers radio that shit in. We can't lose another Unit. Each of you will get you individual assignments and Godspeed" he said saluting.

 

The commanders left the room as I pondered the weight on my shoulders. "Can I count on you to keep your shit out there?" the Sgt. asked. "Better dead than Red right?" I replied. He smiled and left me. As I walked to the hangar I thought about what to do. I saw her. She looked at me. Not forward with a blank stare but at me. I saw a tiny smile on her lips. She was there! Snow was in there! I knew what I had to do. I walked to the control room. I needed to see if they suspected anything. "I'm telling you it’s not ready" one man said. "I know that but we got no choice! Those Commies are coming man and they need it out there!" another said. So they didn't know about Snow. "Is Unit Bravo operational?" I asked. They were startled by me. "Lt. Williams! We were...just discussing that. We need to do a test link before we send you out" he said. "Fine let’s do it" I said. I climbed into the cockpit and linked up.

 

"Kyle!" Snow shouted. Her voice was clear as a bell. "Shhh! Act normal!" I thought. She was confused. I thought very hard about what was going on so she could read my mind. She gasped. "Williams what's the matter? Unit Bravo's heart rate went up!" a man said. "Nothing's wrong! The floor feels cold is all" I said lying. "Calm down Snow!" I thought. The thought of fighting such a battle terrified her. "If we don't fight many will die. Many innocent like that Private" I said. I felt a sadness come over me. Snow was remembering. "When...if we get a chance to run we're taking it. Only when the enemy threat is over. So one last fight and we're free" I thought. "Coming Kyle?" she asked. "Of course. I love you" I said. A warmth that made me sweat filled me.

 

"I don't like this. His compatibility rate is 98% and that irregular brainwave is still there! I calling it in" a man said. I glanced over into the control room hearing that. "No you won't pal. You heard the General. He goes in. Besides that man in there kicks ass and takes names. Been like that since I knew him" Greg said. "Thanks man. I hope you'll forgive me later" I thought.

 

The call came down to roll out. Never did I see so many troops just heading for one spot. Dad told me how batshit crazy Normandy was. I felt like I was going to storm my own personal beach.  The engagement point was 20 klicks north of our position. It was too close for many. During the March we kept getting broken transmissions in Chinese. They had engaged the Reds. We couldn't make it out. Every tenth word we understood but I was clear in their voices that they were suffering heavy losses. One word kept popping up though. "Nü jùrén" was being yelled over the radio. We had no clue what that meant. What losses they took didn't stop them. They had managed to push them towards us. They came into my view first. Thousands of them. Thousands of soldiers with at least 200 tanks. Trucks pulled self-propelled guns. They were out to wipe us the fuck out. That wasn't what concerned me. What concerned me was this massive long truck with a cargo area a good 200 ft. long. Must be reinforcements. I heard jets flying over my head. Crusaders and Sabers screamed overhead.  As I looked at them I saw their targets. MIG's by the shitload were coming in hot.

 

It was like looking at a swarm of horseflies. Now and then you’d see a puff of fire and a fireball tumble out of the fray. As our air forces kept them occupied we advanced. It didn't take long for me to get in range. They had equipped me with their heaviest payload. They called it the "heavy storm" pack. Man was this fucker loaded. .50 standard with 8 inch guns you'd find on a destroyer. For antipersonnel I had howitzers armed with proximity shells. My shield was twice as thick. Fuck was this thing heavy. I kept hearing Snow complain about the weight. I armed the 8 inch guns and aimed at a tank column. I fired. The blast took out 3 tanks at once and killed at least 20 soldiers. They got the hint and broke formation. They returned fire and I ducked and dodged as best as I could. It was hard. Not just because of the weight but I had to make sure I didn't accidentally crush my own troops. Another shot from those guns. Man they kicked like a mule! I took out another few tanks and soldiers. A shot to my back told me I was getting flanked. Time to turn this up a notch.

 

I switched over to .50 fire and let loose a storm of bullet rounds. Like a wheel of death I pivoted on my heels a just raked them. By the time I had stopped I had destroyed 16 tanks and killed at least 140 soldiers. Two puffs of smoke in the distance told me they got the self-propelled guns in place. I raised my shield just in time to block the shells. Damn, the shells dented the shield. If I had been hit on bare skin it would have been like being shot with a 9mm. "Now my turn assholes" I muttered in Snow's voice. I switched over to anti-personnel load and fired my howitzers. The shells I fired were so big they left tiny contrails in the air. They detonated just over their heads. I could hear them scream as marble sized lead balls struck them at the speed of sound. Antipersonnel ordinance is no fucking joke.

 

"Williams! We got you air cover but you need to take out those tanks so our boys can advance!" the General shouted over the radio. The Reds were advancing those tanks on me damn quick. They were close enough now for me to hear the muzzle booms as they fired. My shield was blocking most of the hits but a few were getting through. One shell hit me in the shin while another in the stomach. Her leg armor held tough but that shot in the belly was going to bruise her. If they switched to those new high velocity rounds they were going to more than just bruise her. I didn't even have to think about it. Snow did it herself. It was at that moment I saw how much control she really had. It was like autopilot or watching those old films of WWII pilots making a kill.

 

I could feel her pulse quicken as she readied the 8 inch guns. *blam blam blam*! Those guns sounded and a resounding clacks of reloading. She kept firing and ignored the pain in her shoulder. I just watched as she decimated those tanks. She didn't stop firing until we ran dry of shells. Her breathing was heavy and loud. Her hand trembled. The adrenaline made her twitchy. Smoke and fire was all in front of us. "It's okay baby" I said soothing her. "Any more?" she asked me. "I can't see through the smoke. You must have wiped out at least 40 of them. Our tanks can deal with the others. Let's fall back and rest for a few minutes" I said. She needed some rest but more importantly I could sense a level of fear and bloodlust all mixed together. It scared the shit out of me. I could only scarcely see what was going on. In her mind. Our link gave us insight into each other's mind. She sensed my fear and explained why her voice was full of what one asks for acceptance and her mind...well it was like looking into a kaleidoscope. Fear, pain, anger, bloodlust, and sadness all in one. If she was human a doctor might call her manic depressive.

 

"Williamson we need you back in there!" the General shouted. "I'm standing by General! I just took out 40% of their tanks and a good number of support troops. These guns are fucking up Bravo's shoulder! I'm giving it a chance to recover. Besides I need to resupply!" I said. "I'm aware of all of that! The problem is that large transport is showing signs of movement! Take it out before it finishes whatever the fuck it's doing!" he yelled. "...roger sir" I said. I charged back into the fray. Our brand new M103 tanks could fuck shit up with a 120mm gun but they were limited in number. What we had in quality, the Reds had in quantity. Even after crushing a good size of tanks with Snow's firepower, they outnumbered ours almost 2 to 1. It was a good bet they had more in that transport.

 

I fired into the enemy as I charged the line. Their fire wasn't doing shit to me. I felt them break and splatter under her feet. Snow was giggling. I could feel a tingle through the link. She was enjoying this. We waded through the human swarm flattening them. I admit I enjoyed it too. The feeling of power was drowning me. The feeling was so intense it clouded my previous concerns about Snow's mind. Their cries and pleas fell on deaf ears. You should have seen the look on their face when I began to sing with her voice. "You ain't nothing but a hound dog. Crying all the time" I sang. They knew they were fucked. They screamed or accepted fate as they watched her dirty, bloodstained soles extinguish their Commie lives. It happened again. I lost control over her. She crushed and kicked troops. She even grabbed a few and ate them. "Snow?" I asked. "Hungry Kyle" she said.

 

I should have figured that. We carried some heavy ass equipment a good ways and move quite a bit in combat. It was only natural she burned a shitload of calories. "Fine a few more but hurry" I said. I really didn't want to see her eat people but I knew she needed the energy more than anything else. She wolfed down soldiers like a child eating their favorite food. It unnerved me that I felt in the link some of those she swallowed whole.  They fought inside her to survive. A futile fight obviously. "Better now" she said. I got control again and ran us to the location. We had lost precious time. The transport had moved closer to the battle. The troops had wisely backed off of us seeing nothing they could do to stop us. I fired a quick shot of my howitzers. It exploded fairly easily. I turned back to go into battle as I thought that the threat was over until I heard metal groaning.

 

"What the fuck?" I muttered in her voice as I turned to see something rising from the wreckage. "Impossible. Only the US knows how to build them..." I said seeing a female figure rise like a phoenix from the flames. Both our heartbeats shot up seeing her.   She was clad in dark green armor. Her hair was red like blood. Her eyes...those haunting eyes shined yellow orange like amber or fire. They looked at us and narrowed as she stood up. She was almost Snow's height. Slightly taller at around 170 ft. Her age was around 18 or 19 in human terms and she looked just as powerful. Snow was shaking. Now I knew what that Chinese word meant we kept hearing over the radio. It meant giantess. This was the first time she ever laid eyes on someone like her. She ran toward her happily. She didn’t consider them a threat. She wanted to embrace her new friend. "Snow no!" I yelled. It was too late. We were struck with a powerful shot to the lower chest. The blow sent us to the ground. The vibration knocked a filling in my mouth loose. If it had been 20 ft. higher I'd be dead. Snow was hurting. The blow felt like it cracked a rib. The damn thing was armed with 4 modified T-12 antitank guns. "Why?" Snow asked confused. "She's the enemy Snow! She plans to kill us!" I yelled. I felt her anger build.

 

Snow stood back up just as the enemy Unit fired a volley at us. Our shield held but those shells were tearing it up bad. It would just be a matter of time before it failed. I returned fire of my own. Our howitzers impacted their round shield. They didn't do too much damage. Fuck. They had an advantage in firepower too. If only I had my 8 inch guns.  "Nice try American" a voice said over the radio. How the fuck did this guy know my frequency ?! "Listen comrade. We don't have to do this. I plan to take her away from all of this!" I yelled. "Typical American cowardice! Only fights when they have advantage!" he yelled firing a volley of 20mm cannon fire. The rounds hurt like shit. Our light armor took the punishment but a few rounds hit her arms. It was like being shot with a bb round. I could feel her bleeding. Snow looked at her left arm and she began to panic seeing her blood. It was a first to see that. I concentrated harder than I ever had.

 

It was like someone just flicked a switch. Many wondered what might happen if a compatibility level reached 100%. At that moment I found out. What I had to do sleeping I could do awake now. I found myself back in that room. Snow was on her knees and crying into her hands. I touched her shoulder. "Kyle! Scared! Snow scared!" she sobbed. "I know. Trust me and I will make sure everything will be okay" I said wiping away her tears. I kissed her and then I was back looking out of her eyes. "Time to die American" he said pointing those antitank guns right at our head. "Not today you Marxist bastard" I said using my left hand to swat his right away. I immediately used my right to throw a punch. The extra weight on my right arm was able to deliver a punch to fierce it knocked a boulder sized tooth loose and knocked this soviet knockoff on their ass.

 

I emptied what was left of my .50 rounds as it laid there. The smoke blinded us but we could hear a girl's scream. It made us flinch. They stood up out of the smoke. Their light armor was dented and their skin dripped blood.  Before I could get a howitzer on the goddamn thing it tackled us. Snow had to kick her in the chest to get her off. "Good American! Tatyana will enjoy killing you!" he yelled. She has a name? Does that mean...she's awake like Snow?! Our fight had spilled over into the battle.  Our forces had broken their lines and the Reds were falling back. We were winning. Between our air support and our AA, their bombers were barely getting through. Unit Alpha must have crippled their bomber fleet considerably. "All troops withdraw from this area!" I yelled. It took them by surprise to hear Unit Bravo speak.

 

They did as they were told though. Our soldiers fell back but a few didn't make it. As if to give me the finger, Tatyana grabbed two of them and shoved them into her mouth. We watched her chew them up. Their blood dripped out of her mouth. She smiled evilly as she swallowed. "Capitalism tastes like chicken" he mocked. I lost it. True I ate his soldiers too but out of necessity. Those soldiers were falling back and were no threat to them. I let lose a howitzer barrage and turned my arm as I did. The first shots were blocked by the shield but the rest hit them good. They were bleeding well now. They counted with a barrage of their own and that was the last of my shield. We’d be fucked if they shot us again. I wasn’t going to let that happen. I noticed before they weren't so good at hand to hand. I rushed them.

 

I punched where they were shot and she grimaced. A quick jab and her head went back. Her nose was bleeding. They slapped their hands on my ears and fucked up my eardrums. As I staggered, they kicked my with the flat of Tatyana's bare foot. We fell down. They stood over me. They aimed those guns right at our head. "Good fight American. Last words?" he asked. "Behind you" I said. "That joke is old even in my country" he said. As he said that a volley of rockets fired by a passing F-86 Saber struck his back. It staggered them enough for us to stand up. We used our momentum to land a blow we hoped would end this. I used every iota of strength my giantess weapon had by using an uppercut. It knocked them off her feet. Before they could get up I planted Snow's bare foot right on Tatyana's windpipe. I aimed my howitzers right at her head.

 

She was bloody and crying. "Tatyana please get up! We can't die here! I...can't let you die. Please...please get up" the enemy pilot begged crying. I heard people beg for their lives before but this one...this one wasn't begging for his. He begged for hers. He was so frantic he was begging in English. I lowered my guns. "You got one chance comrade. Did you name her?" I asked. "...yes." he said. "Did you ever see her in dreams?" "...yes" he said growing concerned. Now the next question would answer what I had suspected. "Does she speak to you? Does she move on her own?" I asked. "How do you know this?" he answered. That confirmed it. Tatyana was awake like Snow.

 

"Do you love her?" I asked. "Yes I do" he replied. I raised her foot off of them. "Kyle?" Snow asked confused. "She's awake like you Snow. Every bit" I said. "Your forces are in retreat. I'm taking mine away from all of this. You can join me if you want" I said holding a hand out. "You’re crazy! Both our governments will hunt us!" he said. "We control the most powerful beings on Earth. They can try" I said. He took my hand and stood up. We walked from the winding down battle and I got a call on the radio. A jet must have seen us walking away. "Williams! Where the fuck you think you're going son with that enemy Unit?! Destroy it at once and return for combat!" the General ordered.

 

"You lied. You all lied to me. You told me they weren't sentient. That they were organic weapons and had no thoughts of their own. We're both done with you all. Tell them Snow" I said. "I'm done...not weapon...I'm Snow" Snow said. There was a silence over the radio. "That is US property! You bring that back or you'll be charged with treason!" the General yelled. I aimed Snow's guns and the command jeep I could see in the far distance. I knew he was in it. "You can try General" I said firing one shot. The shell blew up 50 ft. from the jeep. "That was a warning. Don't even try to come after me. Besides you still got your hands full with the Soviets" I said over the radio.

 

"Where to comrade?" he asked. I hadn't thought about that. "Snow, Tatyana, any ideas?" I asked. To both our surprise they pointed due northwest. "Want to go that way" Snow said. "Strange. Tatyana said she wanted to go that as well many times" the man said. "Did she say why?" I asked. "She spoke of sound like bell in her mind" he replied. "Snow?" I asked. "Yes Kyle. Pretty bell but very faint" she replied. And like that we began a very long walk northwest.

 

We crossed into Russia within a day. The good thing about being in such a large country is it’s very...spacey. We made sure to avoid cities and now and then a recon jet looking for us flew by. We didn't bother shooting it down. By the time they sent tanks to our position we were long gone. Food was an issue though. We conserved energy by dumping our armor and held on to only our weapons but that only delayed the problem. We stopped and ate any wildlife we found. Tatyana and Snow must have eaten 100 elk and deer within the first week. Yeah I said week. I got to know that pilot. His name was Ivan and he was 21. Born and raised on the mean streets of Stalingrad. He was amazed that Americans had TV not controlled by the government (not in the way the Soviet Union does anyway). He told me how the news back home said the US wanted to invade the Soviet Union like Hitler. I told him we had absolutely no plans to do that. He was convinced when I told him that the war had done a good job of lowering our troop count. He said Hitler had done the same as well.

 

As we talked more, we learned how our nation's propaganda painted the wrong picture of each other. Many of his people wanted better lives for their families. Ones with choices not made by the State. And here I thought all Russians were diehard communists.  We joked about how we dealt with learning that our Units were people with thoughts and people. I asked if he had sex with her. He blushed and nodded. No matter what country you're from, a girl is a girl. Speaking of that. After shedding their armor, Snow and Tatyana were virtually naked. One night we decided to...explore our relationships.

 

We had been walking for 12 days now. It was colder even though it was now June. We stayed in the cockpits only for warmth. We found out that we no longer needed to be linked to them to move. Should have realized that that day in the battle. Ivan told us they were going out to "hunt". I watched them leave. "Can we fuck Kyle?" Snow asked with pleading eyes. Her face begged me to have sex with her. I was so much in love with her I'd marry her if I could. "Pick me up" I said. She gently wrapped her fingers around my body and picked me up. I was so close to her face that her breath warmed my body. I took off my pants and uniform. "Tiny!" She said giggling looking at my dick. "Hey!" I said annoyed. "Funny. Being funny" she said smiling. She stuck out her tongue and grazed my dick. I don't care if it's 50 below. You will get a hard on if a cute 160 ft. girl licks your dick.

 

She brought me closer to her mouth and she sucked my dick between those rosy lips. "Oh god Snow. Just like that" I said getting the best blowjob of my life. She was gentle sucking me. Her finger rubbed my ass. Her moans vibrated my whole body. I just hugged her face and humped that space between her lips. It didn't take long for me to cum. That look on her face was priceless when she tasted my load on her tongue. She never tasted it before. I had cum a good deal in that sexy giant mouth. She pulled back and my dick felt cold with the air hitting my saliva soaked cock. "Tastes yummy! Yummy Kyle!" she said grinning. She licked my entire body and sucked me back into her mouth. This time she wanted more than just my cock. My body hung out of her mouth as she sucked on me. I could feel her tongue part my legs and brush my dick. My feet felt her taste buds. Snow was sucking on me. Just then she sucked me into her mouth.

 

She moaned like I was a delicious treat. I got worried she might get carried away and swallow me. The pressure kept changing in her mouth. My ears popped. She somehow moved her tongue and now those taste buds bumped along my dick. It was so fast and intense I came again. "Mmmmm...." she moaned. Then I felt myself falling. At first I thought she ate me but she had spat me out. I was freaked out.

 

She saw my expression and frowned. "Put me down" I said. She put me down on the ground. She looked like she was going to cry. "Kyle mad? Kyle thought Snow might eat him? Snow never eat him! Snow love Kyle!" she sobbed. I felt guilty for not trusting her. She was only playing. I should have known she'd never do that to me. I walked to her pussy which had gotten wet now and licked. She gasped and looked down. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I was just scared is all. I love you very much" I said. Snow gave me the sweetest smile. She wanted to hug me but I gave another lick and this time I squeeze her clit before I stopped. "You like that?" I asked. "More! More!" she moaned. I did more than that. I began to fuck that giant pussy. If you told me I'd get to fuck giantess pussy, I'd have told you to get therapy. It's not like it's on the brochure when you enlist.

 

How long did I fuck her? 10 minutes...20? I had cum twice so it took longer this time. Too long I guess. Snow got impatient and inserted me into her pussy feet first. She gently pulled and pushed me in and out of her. She made sure I didn't get scared this time. I could tell she wanted more. You know how? "More! Want Kyle to fuck me more!" she growled. Yeah no brainer right? "It's okay. You can go faster. I trust you" I said. With a smile she began using me faster and faster. I damn near threw up that elk stew I had eaten earlier. The world blurred with the speed. I felt my legs being squeezed and her fluids surround them. "Cumming Kyle!" she yelled. With a yell that echoed all around us she came. Her body jerked 5 times and then she relaxed with this silly grin. Her head lay on the grass and her smile was full of love as she looked at me. I walked over and kissed her. She nuzzled her cheek on my cold body. "Kyle. Love Kyle so much" she said.

 

I washed her off of me in a nearby stream and heard a low moan from the distance. I was dressed and by the fire as Tatyana and Ivan came back. Tatyana had this happy girl on her as she spooned the now sleeping Snow. "That was nice" Ivan said sighing as he looked at Tatyana. "I know. Heard her a few minutes ago" I said. "We heard you too" he chuckled. It wasn't every night we had sex. No fucking guy on Earth had that much stamina. Fucking a giantess takes energy. Other nights we played with them. Taught them words or told stories. We taught them about the world and humans. "Why humans kill humans?" Snow asked. I and Ivan looked at each other. "Yeah why Ivan?" Tatyana asked equally curious. "Humans kill humans for many reasons. Many stupid reasons" Ivan said. I nodded. 

 

On our way to wherever we were going, we "borrowed" food from what Ivan called a collective. Scared the shit out of the locals. Not the kids though. They wanted Snow and Tatyana to pick them up. Those two kept saying cute and pointing at them. Tatyana picked up a young boy around 7. A woman freaked out. "Cute!" she said kissing the boy. A crowd shouted in Russian. And the woman screamed. Tatyana heard it and put the boy down. She silently cried. The people stopped shouting. "What was that Ivan?" I asked. "They were afraid Tatyana would eat the boy. Called her monster" he said. "The great killing machine indeed" I said looking at the crying girl. "Da, if only they knew" Ivan said. 

 

 

It took Ivan a good 3 hours that night to comfort Tatyana. She just held him to her chest and cried. It sickened me to think we had used these girls as weapons. They killed either to protect us or by order like some attack dog released from its chain. I could only imagine what Unit Alpha could have been like given the chance. As we got close to where we were going, we could hear what the girls described. A clear angelic bell resounded in our minds as we were linked to them. The bell got loud and steady and told us we had only miles to go.

 

"What the fuck happened here Ivan?" I asked seeing all the trees just blown down like some massive force shoved them. "This is Tunguska. No one knows friend. A boom no one ever seen or heard of before and then some force knocked the trees down for thousands of square kilometres. To this day nobody knows what truly caused it" he said. I could only stare at the devastation. The way the trees were lined up a single massive explosion had to have caused it. Nobody had bombs, including the USSR, that powerful. We had the girls hold us in their hands so we could look at it in perspective. We headed deeper into the wasteland forest. The trees snapped like twigs under their bare feet. As we got deeper we began to see something strange. A metal egg shaped structure sat in what looked like the epicentre of the explosion. What was just as troubling was a military base barely a klick from it.

 

"There" Tatyana said pointing to it. The girls sprinted for the structure. I and Ivan held on for dear life as they ran at over 100 mph for whatever it was. The girls were so excited they were out of breath. Now we were so close it was fucking huge! How did our spy planes miss something as big as my fucking high school gym especially out in buttfuck Siberia?! "Down" Snow said putting me on the ground. Her eyes looked like she was in a trance. "Snow don't touch it! We don't know what the fuck that is!" I yelled. She ignored me.  She touched the metal skin of it and it beeped loudly. A small rectangular block telescoped out of its side. "Ivan I can't see! What's it doing?!" I yelled.

 

"It's incredible Kyle! After she touched it all these light appeared in it! The floor is circular indented like something their size would fit in it! It's like what you Americans call a spaceship!" he yelled looking in from Tatyana's hand. Snow stuck out her finger and began to move it toward the rectangular block. It changed so a hole the size of her finger could fit in it. "Snow stop!" I said scared shitless. She put her finger in the hole and within a second gasped. Her body twitched like she was being electrocuted! Oh god it's killing her!  A quickly steady beeping was the only sound we could hear over our hushed shock. The beeping stopped and then Snow stopped jerking and pulled her finger out of the hole. The sound of alarms in the distance signalled that the personnel at that base finally saw us. Snow looked at me.

 

"Baby are you okay?" I asked. "I'm perfectly fine now Kyle. Thank you for asking" she said. Her manner of speech had changed. Before she talked like a child but now she was more adult...more human. Snow had Tatyana put Ivan down and had her stick her finger in the hole. After a minute of the same treatment, Tatyana looked at us. "Finally. Much better this way" Tatyana said stretching. "Snow?" I asked confused. "Snow. Such a pretty name. Prettier than my real one. Oh sweet Kyle. You have questions don't you? I bet you do as well you too Ivan. Well, where should we begin? Ivan you're right. This is a spaceship and I and "Tatyana" over there are what you'd call aliens. This ship is transport vessel. In order to colonize worlds, we send ships carrying birthing matrices on them. Less dangerous this way. Once a ship arrives, it spawns a group and they get their minds uploaded from the computer on-board into them. That’s what that rectangular thing I touched was. My mind was uploaded into this body. That bell sound was a psychic homing beacon. Don't fret. The one you call Snow is in here. I just got my old memories back. Including our mission" she said smiling.

 

"Mission?" I asked. "Yes mission. The original mission was to colonize this world. Two ships were sent out to scout your world. If the life forms here couldn't hurt us we would activate a beacon to call more of our kind.  We have many colony ships out there. Long ago our sun went nova and destroyed our world. The survivors left our system to search for a home. Earth would be perfect for us. Of course we know all too well how aggressive your species is. Don't we?" Tatyana said. "Case in point" Snow said pointing to the helicopters, soldiers, and tanks rolling our way. Snow spoke in another language that was foreign to Ivan and me. A handle popped up out of a hidden drawer in the side of the ship. Snow pulled it out. I don't care where you're from. You know a gun when you see it. The damn thing was 50 ft. long and a red to green light bar was on its side with a dial. Snow turned the dial to red. "80% should be enough" she said. She aimed at the enemy coming toward us. It must have been a good 400 troops. Snow fired her weapon.

 

A blast of blinding yellow energy shot from the large barrel. The blast widened and encompassed the troops, tanks, everything coming to kill us. Snow stopped firing. The air was thick with smoke. A gust of wind cleared the smoke and we saw the evidence of true superior weaponry. The helicopters were just gone. The tanks were pools of molten metal. The troops...the troops were dust in the wind. I and Ivan just stared at the sight. "Takes care of that. Now to finish what should have been done years ago. Damn solar flare" Snow muttered. "Solar flare?" Ivan asked. "Yes, this ship along with another was set to land 49 years ago. Your sun hit them with a solar flare and damaged the navigational computers. This ship soft landed here but mine was thrown off course on an extended elliptical orbit. It finally made it to Earth 10 years ago. Crashed in the state called Nevada" Snow said.

 

Things began to make sense for me. I heard the Unit series was created in Nevada. I found it too unbelievable some of the technology used for them was so advanced. Neural linked bio weapons and just 10 years ago we had just perfected the jet engine! The only way to explain such a leap in technology was that it was stolen. My god. If their people came to Earth there would be no way to stop them. "Now to summon my people" Snow said. An orange rod glowed as it appeared from the side of the ship. Her hand hovered over it ready to press it and summon Armageddon.  Her hand. It was shaking. Was she doing this solely because it was her duty? I had to try to get through to her. "Snow don't do this please" I said.

 

"Why shouldn't I Kyle? Humans are barbaric creatures. You enslaved us. No, we weren't slaves. At least slaves had control of their own minds. We were puppets. Puppets grown from maturation tanks you stole. A pilot pulled our strings and we killed for a war we had no say or stake in. You know what my first memory was here on this planet? Being gang raped by soldiers in some sandy bunker. They hadn't put all of the neural implants in yet so I could still think a little. I couldn't do a thing as one by one they shoved their tiny dicks in me and raped me!" Snow cried. The girl sobbed at the memory. The way she looked now told me the old Snow was still in there. I hugged her ankle. "What are you..."

 

"I’m sorry I wasn't there for you. I am so sorry" I said feeling tears flow from my eyes. Snow reached down and picked me up. "You know why I fucked you the first time we met? You were the first human to ever show me kindness. I feel so warm inside when you tell me you love me but I can't forsake my people just for you" she said. "What about them? Ivan and Tatyana love each other too. Humans can be petty and cruel but we can also be kind and loving as well. Remember those children back at that collective. They didn't fear you two at all" I said. "But their parents did" Snow said. "Yes they did because their fear closed their hearts. All of us are capable of good or evil but we must be allowed to see this for ourselves. You summon your people here and that chance will be extinguished. Snow, if you ever truly loved me. Don't take my world away" I begged.

 

That giant hand shook. The conflict in her mind on what to do tore at her. She pressed the side of the console holding the beacon and it retracted back down. Its glow faded as it did. Snow hugged me close to her face and sobbed. "I love you so much!" she sobbed. Tatyana hugged snow. She was crying as well. It took a while for them to calm down. We stared at the ship wondering what to do next. "They won't stop hunting or creating us you know" Tatyana said. "Then we will give them a reason not to" Snow said. She touched a keypad and typed something in her language. A diagram and a string of numbers appeared. Snow pulled two metallic sticks and shoved them near the keypad. I and Ivan watched a green bar grow until words appeared. Snow pulled the 7 ft. sticks out and gave one to Tatyana.

 

"What are those?" I asked.  "Memory storage units. They contain specific information" she replied. "What kind?" I asked. "You know why your people don't use muskets or biplanes anymore? Because they're obsolete of course. The information on those sticks contains information on how to build a bomb. A fusion bomb. That will make us obsolete" she said. "There's no guarantee of that" I said. "I know. Tatyana will take hers to Moscow and we will take ours to Nevada" she said. "Nevada?" I said. Yes after today the only scout ship left capable of creating us will be there. We might even be able to liberate Unit Gamma. Now I think we better run" she said typing something on the keypad. A loud beeping went off and got faster and faster. We took off running and didn't stop until we had found cover big enough for them. A flash of light and then a rush of air hit us. The boom was deafening. We stuck our heads up and we saw a mushroom shaped cloud from where the ship had been.

 

"Self-destruct device. Those bombs in the plan would make that blast seem like a firecracker in comparison. Some warning would have been nice Snow!" Tatyana shouted. "Sorry. Was swept up in the moment" Snow giggled. "You always enjoyed blowing shit up on the homeworld" Tatyana said. "You know each other like that?" I asked. "Oh yes. We were selected at the same time for digitalization of our minds. We were in the same evaluation academy" Snow said. We knew we had to get a move on. It wouldn't take long for the soviets to notice their base was unresponsive on the radio. We promised to meet up in Africa in one year. After a tearful farewell, Tatyana and Ivan walked toward Moscow and we walked toward the Bering Strait. "Hope you don't plan on swimming that. It's 51 miles at its narrowest point!" I said. "Don't worry Kyle. I have faith everything will work out" she said. "Oh really?" I asked. "Of course. I got you don't I?" she said smiling. We walked along wondering what the results of the last few weeks would unleash on the world. Turns out I wasn't just talking about the bomb but that's another story...

 

 

They say that if love is true enough that one would do anything for it. Would you forsake your people for it? Would you save a world for it? Or maybe both? This has been another episode of "The Size Zone"

End Notes:

In the next episode we will meet a woman who is a collector but not of stamps or antique furniture. Stay tuned for the next episode of The Size Zone entitled "The Collector"

Episode 7...The Collector by Size Master

Tonight we will me Sydney Chase. A 31 year old woman and mother of two who has the dubious job of a collector. She doesn't collect stamps, antique furniture, or works of art though. No, she specializes in collecting that which is only possible because of her...

 

It's going to another hot one today here in Miami. There are a lot of people out today on the Boardwalk.  And where there are people there are cars. Yeah my assignment this time is to find a Porsche Carrera. My boss, Mr. Lobo of the Cuban mafia, got a specific request for a buyer. Oh, you might be wondering why some white chick is working for the Cuban mob. Well, the story behind that begins 10 years ago...

 

I was in my junior year of college and my major was particle physics. I was working on a theory about the God Particle*, you know the particle that controls mass? Well it turn out I found it. Not only did I find it I subjected a test target to it. The apple I used as a target shrank down to the size of a pea. I had done it! I had proven it to exist! I dreamed of my Nobel Prize and the money that would come with it. As I did more tests I saw I could control the size to which matter shrank. And just as I was about to release my findings I found out I was pregnant. My future husband knocked me up. All of a sudden I saw my priorities change. Sure the fame would write me a ticket to any university or lab in the world but I needed more. Do you have any idea what my student loans were. Hell, just factor in interest alone. I had the power to make real fucking money if I sold the technology. Little did I know a buyer found me.

 

(Author's note: turns out this particle is real. Discovered in 2012 and named the Higgs boson)

 

Professor Santiago of the chemistry department had seen some of my work. I didn't know at the time he was on the payroll of Mr. Lobo. Santiago was Lobo's chemist. He looked into making the new hit drug to be sold. One rainy night just before I got into my car outside a BMW pulled up. "How would you like to make a shitload of money?" Santiago asked. "Look professor, I don't know what you heard but" I was saying before he chuckled. "No girl. I don't mean it like that. I know of your discovery and know someone who is interested in buying it" he said. I got in his car but kept my hand in my purse ready to pepper spray him just in case.

 

He drove to his mansion that overlooked the ocean. It looked like something from Scarface. What the fuck did I get myself into?   I was led up a flight of stairs and into a large room. Two men stood at the door...with guns. There was a desk and behind it a man in his mid 30's. "Here she is boss. The one I told you about" Santiago said. The man nodded and slipped him an envelope. Santiago left the room. "Good evening Ms. Richards. Hope the trip here didn't frighten you" he said. "No it's fine really" I said looking at the men on the door. "Ah them. Just bodyguards I can assure you they won't do anything to you. Unless I say so" he said. "Santiago told me you want to buy my research" I said. "Ha! I like her already! Right to the point! Yes Ms. Richards I do. Your shrinking technology would come in handy with my business ventures. I can move cargo more easily if it was the size of a marble or take care of some personnel problems. I offer you 2 million dollars for it" he said.

 

Now the ordinary person would have said yes to that but I was anything but ordinary. "I will give you my research and technology and you can keep your money on a few conditions" I said. He was intrigued by my counter proposal. "And what conditions are they I may ask?" he said. "I use your resources to perfect the technology and I have some say on its use. A commission on the uses of it. Say 10%? Think about it. I know how to make it work for you and you need me to maintain it. You save 2 million and I get an employer" I said. He thought about it. That was a long minute and I was sweating bullets. "Deal" he said shaking my hand. Those bodyguards were astounded I was allowed into their family. By the time I was due to give birth to my son, I had perfected the shrinking device. Even I was impressed at what I did. It was the size of a TV remote and with the use of a special superconductor; it ran on two 9 volt batteries.

 

Mr. Lobo had me try it out two days later. He had me come to his home and as I entered his office I saw him, his bodyguards, and a teen around 17 or 18. The boy looked scared as shit. "Come in Syn" he said. Yeah he liked me so much he gave me a nickname. Seeing what I would do later the nickname Syn was ironic. "This boy here stole from me. Three keys came up missing from my private warehouse. This punta here was seen selling them. Cost me 60 large" Lobo said motioning to a bodyguard. The bodyguard popped the boy in the back of the head. The boy grabbed his head and fell to the carpet. "Syn, why don't you try out your toy" he said. I aimed at the boy and fired it. A concentrated blue beam hit him and he dwindled down to two inches. The boy began to get his senses and realized something was wrong.

 

I could only imagine his terror as he looked up at me. To him he was staring at a 220 ft. pregnant giantess. Everyone was astonished at his size. It was the first time in history a human had been shrunk. "Excellent! Syn, do me a favor and bring him to me" Lobo said. I picked up the frightened teen and placed him in Lobo's hand. "Please Mr. Lobo! I'll pay you back just don't kill me!" he cried. "It's not about the money Marcos. It's about respect" he said ripping his clothes off his tiny body. "What are you going to do to me!?" he cried. "I don't want my baby to get indigestion" Lobo replied. Mr. Lobo walked to an aquarium he had in his office. It didn't have fish in it though. Something far worse. "Goodbye Marcos" he said dropping the naked teen into the water. An eel swam out of its hiding place sensing movement. Marcos was swimming to the side and was pounding on the glass until the eel got close.

 

All of a sudden Marcos began jerking and flailing around like crazy until he stopped. Marcos floated for a second and then sank beneath the surface. The eel swam to his body and swallowed it in one gulp. "Electric eels. Magnificent creatures aren't they? Congratulations on a successful test Syn. Here is your reward plus some for your boy" he said giving me an envelope.  There was 10 grand inside. My first blood money payday. That was my first job of many and fast forward 10 years later. I got a 10 year old son, a 9 year old daughter. A husband in real estate and a nice house and cars. All paid for at the expense of others. My job today would net me 5 grand if I could pull it off.

 

I say it like that because I had been searching for two days now and zilch. I gave up around 8 when people began going home. As a drove out of the area I just happened to find what I was looking for. A yellow Carrera was sitting in someone's driveway just begging me to shrink it. Couldn't believe my luck! I knew I had driven down this street before and hadn’t seen it. Maybe in a garage or the owner was out I didn't know or care but I was going to take it. I hopped out of the car and fired my shrink device. Lobo told me to keep the car in the 5 inch range. Good thing I had given the device size controls years ago. The car shrank down to 5 inches I picked it up and opened my car door. The horn on the car went off. It wasn't the alarm. It was as if someone pushed it. Aw crap. I forgot to look to see if someone was inside.

 

 Sat down in my car and looked inside the Porsche. "I'll be damned" I muttered. Inside were a 16 year old boy and his girlfriend. Both looked half naked. He must have been fucking her in his dad’s car. I had this problem before so I knew what I had to do. The kids were so frightened of me they hadn't locked the doors. Good for them. I didn't want to damage the car getting them out. With my fingernail I pulled the door handle. I shook the car and the kids tumbled out into my lap. The girl screamed like bloody murder and hid behind her boyfriend. "Please don't hurt us" he said. They were pretty small. Maybe two inches at most. I sighed. "If it's any consolation I just wanted the car" I said. I picked up the boy and swallowed him. His girlfriend screamed. After gulping him down I picked her up. "NO PLEASE! DON'T EAT ME!" she screamed as I tossed her into my mouth. She was screaming and kicking my cheek. She screamed loud enough for me to hear her. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" *gulp*

 

I could feel them inside me. Pounding on my stomach walls. I hated eating teens or even kids for that matter. I got used to eating adults. Came with the job sometimes when it called for it but...well too late to grow a conscience now. The first time I ate someone was just few years into the job. Lobo's daughter got into a situation with her boyfriend. The stupid kid was doing some blow and her boyfriend got so wasted he jumped off the balcony. I was called in to dispose of the evidence. The problem was the DEA was investigating Mr. Lobo and had the habit of following his cars. So transporting a body was out of the question. I came in to see Mr. Lobo slapping his teenage daughter for getting them into this problem. "You called?" I asked. "Yes Syn. Come with me" he said he led me out to the rear of the house and I saw that boy dead as shit lying on the grass. It was obvious his neck was broken in the fall. "Do your magic on him" he said. I pulled out the device and shrank him down to 3 inches. I picked up his body and Lobo had me bring it to his daughter.

 

"You see this?! You risk us being caught of this stupido bullshit?! Eat that goddamn thing Syn!" he yelled. I dropped that broken body into my mouth after taking off his clothes. I could taste the sweat he worked up in his drugged antics. Like I said he was dead so there was no fighting where he was going to end up. I titled my head back and let his corpse slide down my throat. His daughter saw me swallow and she screamed and cried. I felt so bad for her. Gabriela was his eldest child and only got love from her father when it was convenient for him. Looking back, her actions might have been cries for attention. Whatever it may have been it didn't excuse what he said next.

 

"You endanger us again with this nonsense and I'll make YOU eat your next boyfriend got it?!" he yelled. He stomped out of the room to check to see if the DEA noticed something was up. I found myself trying to comfort the girl. That look she gave me made my blood turn cold. I couldn't blame her. I did just eat her boyfriend dead or not. I got home late that evening and I didn't feel so well. My kids were asleep and I stumbled into the bedroom. I was feeling...high. Oh shit. Now I know why I felt so fucked up. That kid had coke in his system. I must have absorbed it too when I digested him. Jesus, how much did he take?!  The sound of me throwing my clothes on the floor awoke my husband. "Sydney baby you're home late" my husband Andrew said looking up with sleepy eyes. I had the device in my hand. He smiled at me thinking I was going to shrink him. In the past I would shrink him or me and we'd have some "fun" but as he saw the tears running down my face he saw there would be no fun to be had tonight.  As you might have guessed, Andrew knew of my job. He enjoyed the good life as well as I did. Growing up poor can change your values. With that being said he had no issues with my job.

 

I pointed the device at myself and fired. The beam was set on 3 1/2 inches. I was naked on the bed and looked at Andrew who was sitting up now. "Eat me" I muttered. "Sydney honey, what's the matter with you tonight?" he asked worried. "I SAID FUCKING EAT ME! I deserve it..." I muttered crying. Cocaine is a hell of a drug and I had zero tolerance for it. Andrew gently picked me up. His finger stroked my cheek. "Honey you're scaring me. What happened? Did something go down with Mr. Lobo?" he asked. I told him what happened. How I ate that boy right in front of Gabriela. The look she gave me. He was relieved to find out I was high on coke. Better that than to lose your mind sober I guess. "I bet that was hard getting that look from her. I know you love that girl. We've known her since she was what 12?" he asked. "11" I replied. I did have a soft spot for the kid.

 

Like I said before Lobo is an only when convenient dad so when I was working on perfecting the shrinking technology, she'd pop up in the lab just not to feel lonely. When she accidentally shrank herself that one day...man that was nuts. Damn near stepped on her. It was sheer luck I didn’t squish that 11 year old kid. She wasn't scared though. I think she liked the attention she got from me. I was one of the few friends she had so it cut deeper when she gave me that look. Andrew was my rock that night. He just cuddled me until I came down.

 

So that was the first time I ever ate someone and surprisingly it got way easier the more I did it. 2 years ago on our anniversary we got a little crazy. Now it just so happens our anniversary falls right around spring break. Some spring breakers got lost in our neighborhood just as we pulled up from going out to dinner. We were tipsy from the wine and we looked at that convertible they were in. Two boys and two girls trying to google map their way to wherever they needed to go. I walked up to them. "Hey lady can you tell us how to get back to 95?" the driver asked. Now I was closer I got a better look at them. They were around 19 or 20. They look like this was their first spring break and judging from that Harvard license frame they were preppies looking for a good time way above what they're used to.  

 

"Come with me. I'll show you kids a good spring break" I said. "No thanks. We've already got a party to go to" the boy said. "Wasn't asking" I said taking the device out and firing at the car. I set it so it would shrink the car down to a foot. They were so shocked by what happened that I had time to pick the car up. Heavier than I thought at this size but not too heavy. 10 lbs. at most. The driver was so freaked he slammed on the gas. The wheels spin and the engine revved. "Now was just stupid. Thought you kids would be smart seeing how you go to Harvard" I said. I carried the car to the house and Andrew held the door open for me. "Oh this is going to be good" he said looking at the kids. The girls screamed at him as he leered the teen in the passenger seat tried to use his phone only to find it didn't get signal. "Tiny phones equals tiny reception" I said carrying the car to our bedroom.

 

We laughed as they desperately tried to put the top up on the car. "Peekaboo I see you" I said pulling the top off. I turned the car upside down and they all fell onto our red velvet bedsheets. They could see us and we could see them far better now. Their size was between 4 1/2 to 5 inches tall. They were dressed for our weather. Shorts, tee shirts, flip flops, and canvas shoes. Now that they could see us in our naked glory they were very frightened. "Check him out" Andrew said pointing to the passenger. He was sporting a hard on. I could see why. My pussy was as big as he was. "Got myself my first plaything" I said snatching him up. "PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!" he was screaming. "Then I guess I get to choose too" Andrew said. The girls hugged each other as Andrew reached down. He grabbed one girl by the leg and yanked her from the other. "CANDY!" the other girl screamed. "So your name is Candy? Will you taste like it?" Andrew asked.

 

We ripped off their clothes like it Christmas wrapping paper. Now they were naked and we could have our fun. I gently tugged on the teen's dick. He whimpered and begged me to stop. No matter how scared he was that erection didn't go anywhere. He was yelling and crying as I jammed his dick between my lips. I sucked him harder and harder as I played with that tiny ass of his. He punched and kicked me but that just added to his problems. I was sucking him so hard he was crying in pain. My fingernail poked his asshole and he came. Tiny squirt after squirt landed on my tongue. He thought it was over but I wanted more. I glanced over at Andrew who was having fun licking that girl's tiny feet and ass. "How is she?" I asked. "She's so fun to taste and lick. Can't wait to suck that tiny pussy" he said.

 

I smiled at his enthusiasm and lowered the teen to my cunt. "Fuck it" I said coldly. He whimpered as his tiny dick rubbed my cunt. The tiny teen was fucking the biggest cunt of his soon to be short life. I got carried away and I pushed on his back. I wanted more than just a slight tickle. He went in head first and I pushed farther down until only his lower legs were sticking out. Now I had done this with Andrew once before but he was bigger. Andrew was 6 inches that time and we had practiced with him holding his breath. Not this kid. He was smaller and panicking so his air supply would give out fast. I was using him as a dildo holding his legs and ramming him in and out of my pussy. When I pulled him out w little you could hear him trying to scream and breathe at the same time. God did I cum hard.

 

When I was done I pulled the teen out. He was alive...barely. Coughing out my juices and panting. I heard a tiny scream. I glanced over to see Andrew with a mouthful of shrunken pussy. He made the tiny thing cum. She lay panting in his hand. "Delicious but not as good as yours honey" he said smiling. Andrew always was a smooth talker. We switched out teens and this time me and Andrew fucked each other. They couldn't fit inside me and his cock as well but it wasn't necessary. Andrew was turned on enough to watch the teens masturbating with my nipples. He blew a load in me that if I wasn’t on birth control we'd have a third kid right now.  

 

The kids were at my mother's so we had the whole weekend to ourselves. We raped them for two days. I suck the boys dry and Andrew would put the pussies on his dickhole just to see if he could cum in them. By Sunday they were mentally broken. We'd just snap our fingers and they service us. One boy I just had lick my feet the whole day. By the evening we knew we'd have to get rid of them. Our kids had no clue their mom could shrink people. We decided to be extra cruel. I used the device to shrink down a boy and girl to ant size and you'd see why shortly.

 

"We will restore your size on one condition. Eat those two" I said. One boy shook his head reverently and the other well...the kid was so desperate to end her suffering she grabbed the shrunken boy and swallowed him within seconds. "Package deal. You too" I told the boy. "Do it Caleb!" the girl yelled. "Fuck you Candy! I'm not eating Jessica!" the teen screamed. The girl tackled Caleb and grabbed Jessica. Caleb was stronger naturally but Candy was running on adrenaline. She jammed Jessica into his mouth as he was yelling and pinched his nose. Caleb was turning blue from not breathing. He knew if he did Jessica was doomed. He was crying, they both were. It only took a minute for him to give in. With broken eyes he gulped the girl down and took a deep breath. That breath cost a tiny girl her life.

 

I and Andrew were cracking up. We left them alone for a few hours and came back to them early in the evening. What we saw when we came back left us speechless. Caleb was muttering to himself while Candy was cradling him. It was touching really. "You promised to let us go" Candy said. I looked at Andrew and we picked them up. I had Caleb and he had Candy. "You think we'd let you go after all this? We lied you stupid bitch" I said. Caleb didn't even cry as I lowered him into my mouth. It caught me off guard when he threw himself down my throat. "You alright?" Andrew said noticing my surprise. "Assisted suicide" I said patting my stomach. "Lucky you" he said to me. Andrew lowered the screaming and cursing girl into his mouth and closed it. He was having fun sucking on her until his eyes went wide with pain.

 

He grimaced and had a pissed off look. He began chewing. Even I could hear her tiny screams. God it sounded like he was eating cornflakes. The screams abruptly stopped when he crunched down on something hard. He swallowed her meat and licked his mouth clean. "Tiny bitch bit my tongue!" he yelled. "You always say you like food that has bite to it” I laughed. "Oh very fuckin' funny" he said walking to our bathroom.

 

If it seems I'm talking a lot about the past it’s because we were happier then. Nowadays it seems like Mr. Lobo is testing my loyalty. He was nice enough to give me an easy assignment like finding a sports car but I've known him too long not to suspect something. Since I had disposed of its driver and passenger, I took the Porsche to Mr. Lobo. "I see you finally found one! Oh good it's yellow. He'll love that" Lobo said. "Who’s the buyer this time?" I asked. "That would be me. This small beauty is for Esteban" he said. Esteban is Lobo's 12 year old son. He was the polar opposite of Mr. Lobo. Very shy and quiet but very smart. Obviously he got it from his mother God rest her soul. "His birthday is next week. We expect you to be there. Esteban wants to share his cake with his aunt Syn" he said smiling. How can such a bastard father such sweet kids? Life is full of irony.

 

The party was lavish to say the least. Live music for the kids, an open bar for the adults and for the little kids a bouncy castle. Lobo handed the boy his present. He quickly opened it and gasped. "Oh cool a Porsche 911 Carrera GT2!" the boy yelled. "A car man like his old man" Lobo said proudly. "Thanks papa!" Esteban said hugging him. "Thank your aunt Syn too. She helped find it" Lobo said. He hugged me tightly and I kissed his cheek. He was playing with it and was so blown away that the horn worked and was astounded when Lobo used a tweezer to turn the key to start it up. "Huh? What's this?" Esteban said pulling something out from under a seat. I saw what it was. "I'll take care of that" I said quickly taking it away. It was that girl's bra. Tiny as fuck but you could see what it was. Must have fallen under the seat as that kid was getting ready to fuck her...till I came along of course. No, Esteban doesn't know about the shrinking technology...or at least I don't think so. Lobo is reluctant to groom him as successor due to his gentle nature and keeps him out of the family business. Now his sister knows so it's possible she may have mentioned it to him. If she did Esteban never said anything. "Come to my office later" Lobo said.

 

So I was in his office an hour later looking at his collection. To show how truly cruel he could stoop to. He had a brass statue about 6 inches tall on his mantle. Not a normal one mind you. It was made of a guy who tried to muscle on Lobo's turf 5 years ago. Encased him in wax and poured liquid bronze on him. Christ, he gave him the Han Solo treatment. I'd rather be eaten by his pet eel. "He really loves that car doesn't he?" I said making conversation. "I’d hope so. Cost me 5 grand. Now that I gave you an easy assignment I have a much harder one for you put the payoff makes it worth it" he said.  "What kind of assignment?" I asked waiting for the other shoe to drop. "A request came in from a pharmaceutical company in Dubai. They need 10 subjects to test a new antibiotic. Normally they'd just get volunteers but this company has had legal issues on the past. Remember that weight loss drug a few years back that caused heart attacks? Yeah, it was those guys. Do this for me Syn and you get 50 large" he said.

 

Lobo knew I had scruples about collecting people. Collecting people is actually 70% of my work in total but I did have some standards. Pregnant women, very young kids, and the elderly were a no no. I had to have standards. Conscience or not you can't forget some things. I'd get orders for people all the time. One rich man wanted his teenage niece as a shrunken slave. Another man wanted his ex-wife so he didn't have to pay alimony. The surprising fact was the women who put in orders were far crueler.  A woman who knew her husband was cheating on her had me shrink his yacht one night. The boat was barely a foot long and was full of guests. She smiled at me and Lobo as I handed the boat to her. She yanked out one man who was 3 mm tall and ate him right in front of us. The yacht was reported lost at sea a few days later. Woman got everything he owned.

 

"They need 10 people; male and female from ages 10 to 50" he said. "Dammit Juan!" I yelled. He knew I was pisssed when I used his first name. "50 grand Syn!" he said serious. That money would secure my daughter's tuition for the rest of the year.  "Fine. I'll be back tomorrow" I said. "You know where you can get people like that?" he asked. "Of course I do. This is Florida" I said. Do you know where I went? If you guessed Disney World you get a gold star. I pulled into the parking lot and nearby was a short school bus that said "Dade County Middle School". That worked perfectly. A good crop of teens and surely some adults as chaperones.

 

 They hadn’t gotten off yet and I looked around. The closest people near us were up ahead and too busy looking at the castle. I aimed the device at the bus and shrank it down. I shrank it down to two inches for easy carrying. Ha! No one noticed the flash or beam of light. They were too tiny for me to her any crying or screaming. You really can't hear them when they're just a millimeter tall. I had to be careful not to shrink them too small. Years ago when I was seeing what the limits the human body could take when it came to shrinking I discovered something. Lobo found me a man who was skimming some profits to experiment on. I jotted down my notes. "Human male of 26 year of age. Good health noted. Beginning experiment" I wrote.

 

The man was tied up on the floor as I shot him with a non-portable version of my device. He shrank down to an inch. He was fine other than screaming in Spanish. I shrank him down again to 3 mm. Still fine. I picked him up using tweezers and dropped him in a Petri dish. I aimed very carefully and fired once again. He was gone from my sight. I quickly moved the dish under a microscope. I found him at 1000x magnification. What I saw shocked me. He was gasping and writhing on the plastic surface. He was turning blue. I watched him die. For a week I couldn't understand what happened until I was watching a documentary on the discovery channel about the human body.

 

At his size, his lungs could no longer absorb oxygen molecules. I had shrunk him to the point of suffocation. Anything smaller than a grain of salt meant a slow cruel death. So I had to be careful here. A bus full of asphyxiated passengers was useless to me. They were smart enough not to get out of the bus as I rode back. I had them sit in my cup holder the whole way. I got back to Lobo's that evening. I put the shrunken bus on his coffee table. "You said you could do it Syn" he said. I enlarged the bus till it was two feet long. Get the cages" Lobo told a man to his side. The man left and came back with hamster cages. "Come on out you paydays" he said pulling on the emergency door. It came off after a few tugs. Lobo shook the bus and since it had no seatbelts they came tumbling out. There were more than 10. 15 to be in fact. There were 5 extra. They were all screaming, yelling and crying at the same time. "Shut up!" Lobo told them. Most stopped but a few didn't. "I fucking said SHUT UP!" Lobo screamed slamming his fist down on one unlucky boy. My god the splatter.

 

I caught a glimpse of him before Lobo obliterated him. Cute kid around 12 or 13. His blood was on my cheek. "Get me a fucking paper towel" Lobo hissed. Lobo wiped his bloody hand and his coffee table where the flattened body had been and tossed the towel in the trash like it was nothing to him. No one said a thing. "Help me get the adults" Lobo told his man.  There were two men and one woman in the group. They ended up in the cage. "Wait! What are you going to do to us!?" the man asked. "We have buyers for 10 of you. There is 15...no wait 14 of you here so 4 are not needed" Lobo said. "Don't hurt anymore of them you prick!" the man shouted. Lobo took hold of the cage and shook it hard. The tiny man was thrown around and slammed his head into the steel bars. He held his head in pain. "Now to see what we need" Lobo said.

 

There were 11 kids here. 6 boys and 5 girls. So he only needed 3 boys and 4 girls. He collected them by using his hand to shove them into the cages. Now there were 3 boys and one girl left. "Take them away" Lobo said. The ones on the table screamed for the ones in cages. "What to do with you? Let me see if I have any buyers" Lobo said. He looked on his computer. "No he just restocked two months ago. Remember that Syn? That job for the cheerleaders? Wonder what that old bastard did to those girls. No she prefers older teens with experience. Oh here's something. Guy wants to try impregnating a shrunken human" Lobo said. He looked at the girl. "How old are you?" Lobo said looking at the only girl there. "14 sir" she whimpered.

 

Lobo liked seeing her so frightened. She was pretty indeed. Some Seminole ancestry in her definitely and she had curled her hair. She was just over 4 inches tall and Lobo could see her pretty eyes that were red from crying. Her chest heaved from her shallow breathing and her breasts vibrated with her rapid heartbeat. Lobo picked the girl up and started pulling her clothes off. She begged him to stop. In no time at all she was naked. Lobo touched her tits and chuckled at her squirming. "He's going to like you" he said. "W-what do you mean?" she asked. "There's a guy out there who wants to see if you can get pregnant. For your sake I hope so" he said. Hearing that she began running for the edge of the table. She was frantic and not in her right mind. Even if she made it that drop was like 80 ft. to her.

 

She jumped anyway and landed in his palm. Lobo chucked as he brought her to his face. He kissed her and licked her face. "An A for effort" he said handing her to another man for storage. Now the three boys wondered what was going to happen to them. "What will you do Lobo?" I asked.  "Bring Gabriella and Esteban here" Lobo said. A few minutes later his kids were in the room with us. They both saw the tiny boys and immediately went to them. It scared the shit out of those boys seeing a giantess teen and giant boy. It was bad enough to be surrounded by gigantic adults but a boy your own age and a girl not much older than you can fuck up the last bit of hope for normality you have. "Pick two" Lobo said. "Cool sis! You weren't lying about shrunken people!" Esteban said. So he did hear about what I do...

 

"Trust me you want to be picked" Lobo whispered to the boys. Hearing that each one jumped up and down yelling to be picked. "Pick me!" one said. "No pick me please!" another shouted. They were begging to be picked by a giant kid hoping it would save their lives. Gabriella picked a 14 year old muscular boy and Esteban picked an 11 year old nerdy kid. Figures they'd pick those. That left a 12 year old boy. "Do with them as you see fit" he said waving them out. His kids left with a shrunken boy in hand. Lobo picked the 12 year old up and brought him to his tank. Oh no not that. "Time for her feeding" he said. "Feeding?! I'm not food!" the boy yelled. "Not for me. I don't eat boys. It's for her" he said pointing to his electric eel swimming around.

 

"Wait allow me!" I said. "Be my guest" he said. It was cruel to kill him this way. It would have been more humane just to eat him or crush him at least. Yes, eating is more humane than this. This way no one can watch you die. That's probably worse than being digested. I held the screaming boy and held him over the tank. He looked at me with pitiful eyes. I twisted his head just enough for his neck to break. I quickly dropped his body near the eel and we watched it strike him and then swallow him whole. Most humane thing I did in a very long time. "You'll get your payment in a few days" he said. I left without saying a word. I drove home and pulled up in my driveway. I sat in the car for like an hour just doing nothing. I saw my kids in the window playing with Andrew. My eyes burned and itched. I rubbed them. "Tears?" I asked feeling the wetness on my hand.

 

I need a vacation badly. I went to Lobo's house a week later to tell him I would take one. I found him yelling at Esteban. "Something the matter?" I asked. "Esteban told me just now his "friend" is still alive. He's been feeding him and even letting the boy drive the Porsche that I paid for!" Lobo yelled. "Juan, you told him to do as he pleased" I said. "That I did but that was expected of him to kill or at least humiliate the tiny boy" he said. "And what of Gabriella? She probably..."

 

"She did something to him. She's too embarrassed to tell me. All I know is her’s is gone and his isn't! I'm not raising some damn sissy to take over my empire!" he yelled yanking Esteban's collar. The poor kid was scared of his dad. "Easy Juan! He's only 12! Let him be a child now and a kingpin later" I said. Lobo looked at me and then at him. He let go of his son and stormed off. Esteban just sat there crying quietly. I hugged him till he settled down. "Where is your friend now" I asked. Esteban led me to his room. "It's me. Come on out" he said. The boy came from behind his bookcase. I was worried for Esteban. His dad was getting more unhinged each year. The paranoia of the DEA and just being the king of Miami was like cancer for his mind. He was ready to strangle or seriously beat the kid.

 

"Listen closely you two. I got a plan to get your dad off your back but I need you two to follow my instructions" I said. They both nodded. I pulled out a Zantac out of my purse and gave it to Esteban. "Eat this. It's an antacid" I said. Esteban swallowed it. "Not you will carry your friend to your father's office and eat him in front of him" I said. They both screamed no. I couldn't help but laugh. "No, it's a trick! You're gonna throw him up quickly after swallowing him. That way your dad thinks you're a man and you get to keep your friend" I said. Now we were on the same page. Esteban carried the tiny kid to the office and I followed them. "Juan, your son wants to talk to you" I said. Lobo looked at him annoyed. "I want to be a strong man like you papa. Watch me" Esteban said. Esteban swallowed the boy within seconds of putting him in his mouth.

 

Lobo watched with pride as that bulge went down his son's throat. "Bye papa" he said getting back up. "No sit down and stay there until I say otherwise" Lobo said. Esteban broke out in a cold sweat. Time was ticking. A minute passed. Esteban flinched when he felt a ticking sensation. His friend wanted out. He knew something was wrong. "If you're wondering why you’re sitting there is to make sure you don't throw him up. I'm not stupid boy" Lobo said. Son of a bitch! He was on to us! I had to watch poor Esteban shed tears silently as he felt those struggles get weaker and weaker. Then he hung his head down. They had stopped and he knew he had killed his new friend. Lobo smiled at him. "You can go now" he said. Esteban ran out of the room. I grabbed his should to pull him in for a hug. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" he yelled yanking away. I heard him trying to throw up but nothing was coming out. I left hearing his sobbing echoing out of the bathroom.

 

I didn't come back to his home for a month. I came back when he summoned me. "Hope you enjoyed your vacation. Now let's get back to making money" Lobo said.   He gave me my assignment. "You're fucking joking right? What's my number two rule?" I asked. "No young kids" he said. "So why are you telling me to get this 6 year old from...an orphanage...is this for real?!" I asked. "Some rich old man in California wants a doll...ahem...companion for his little girl with a rare disease that prevents her from going outside. Nothing truly sinister or evil. A basic collector request" he said. My phone rang. I excused myself.  "Hi mom. Just telling you thank you for letting Aunt Gabriella and her big friend take me to the movies" he said. It finally happened. It was only a matter of time till Juan pulled this shit on me. He's threatening me.

 

"Anything the matter?" he snidely asked. "You bastard" I hissed. "You will do this for me Syn. You will do this or something bad will happen to little Jake" he said. "Go to hell" I said pulling out the device. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. One good yell and my bodyguard will put a .45 round into the back of your head and then I will unshrink myself by prying the device from your cold dead hand" he said. Tears fell from my eyes. "Leave my family out of this" I said. "You are my employee Syn. As soon as you gave birth to them and married that man they became a part of my familia. Good or bad. Now give me the device" he said.

 

I handed the device to him. "Now I know you have a backup in that ring of yours. Use that. I will hold onto this...actually I will give it to Gabriella. God knows what she might do with it" he said. The bastard waved me out. How he knew of my ring device I didn't know. I took out the sapphire stone years ago and put a special lensing crystal in it. It was powered by a watch battery and had two shots in it but it had one setting; three inches. I made it for protection. If I got ambushed on a job I could use it. Much less conspicuous than a gun. I drove to the address of this orphanage just outside of Daytona Beach.

 

"I'm here to meet Mr. Conway" I said. This was the code word to get me in through the back. The girl I had been sent out to get sat in a room to herself. "Hello, are you here to adopt me?" she asked. You could hear my heart break. "Yes, get your things. It's time to go" I said. As I drove back the girl asked me lots of questions. She told me I was pretty and she liked my name. She was so happy when I treated her to some burgers and ice cream. She reminded me of my own daughter Penny.

 

I wondered as I drove back to Miami what my life would have been like if I declined that offer so long ago. If I had told Santiago to fuck off that night. If I hadn’t got in that car of his. If I had just accepted Lobo's offer to buy me out. The girl was wowed by Lobo's house. She'd never seen a hose so big. "Here she is" I said. "Still the regular size Syn" he said annoyed. "Close your eyes sweetie" I said. This girl was so eager to please she didn't think twice of it. I shot her. "Can I open my eyes now?" she asked in a very tiny voice. “yes" I said quietly. She gasped at seeing the woman she liked so much tower over her. The poor girl was no taller than my ankle. "Give her to me" Lobo said putting a cage on his desk. I picked up the frightened girl. "Please what's happening Sydney?! I'm scared!" she whimpered. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry" I said as I gave her to him. "You may go now" he said pushing the girl into the cage. That look of helplessness as she rattled those tiny bars I'd never forget.

 

I drove home like I lost my mind. I kept trying to call the house and got no answer. I pulled up to see Andrew's car and a black one. The black one no doubt brought Gabriella and her bodyguard. I flung the door open to expect the worst. Andrew was in the kitchen cooking spaghetti while the bodyguard stood in the living room. "Uh honey? Where are the kids?" I asked. "Playing with Gabriella. They're kind quiet though" he said. I nearly twisted my ankle running down the hallway. I kicked off my heels and got to Jake's room. What I saw made my entire being burn with rage.

 

"Now I want you to lick my feet Jake or I eat your little sister" Gabriella said flexing her painted toes at him. The little bitch shrank my kids to around two inches! "Okay just don't hurt Abby!" Jake yelled up at her. "Smart boy. Make sure you get between my toes" she told him. "Please let me got aunt Gabi!" tiny Abby cried. "I might if he does a good job" Gabriella laughed. She didn't see me coming with her back turned.  I punched her so hard her head hit the wall. The device was next to her. "You! I'm gonna shrink you and make you watch me eat your kids for hurting me!" the girl howled. We scrambled for the device and yanked for control of it. I was lucky. Her end was the business end of it. One press of the button ended it. Gabriella screamed as she shrank down. The device was still set on two inches. I quickly looked around for my kids. Jake was smart enough to get some distance and Abby was dazed but unharmed on the carpet just inches from where we were. I was so angry I didn't hear the quick footsteps coming to the room.

 

"So you threaten me and my kids Gabriella? Use them for your amusement? They're just kids you bitch!" I yelled standing up. I towered over her. "P-please don't hurt me aunt Syn! I was kidding honest!" she cried. "Aunt? I'm not your aunt but I did love you like a sister. Keyword did" I said raising my bare foot over her. "NOOOO-*crunch*"

 

Her small body popped like a juicy grape under my sweaty sole. Her blood stained the tan carpet like spilled wine. I could feel her tiny crushed ribcage poke my sole. Her organs were between my toes. I'd crushed people before but this was more satisfying than anything in the past. Maybe because it wasn't for a power trip. Vengeance can be sweet and bitter at the same time, "you killed the mistress" I heard a man mutter behind me. I turned to see her bodyguard point his gun at me. I saw his finger move and I closed my eyes. *POW*! *clang!*

 

I opened them realizing I wasn't dead. Andrew was standing over the man with a fucking frying pan! He had clocked him hard enough for him to miss and knock him out. "Andrew!" I yelled hugging his lower body. He hugged my head and kissed it. "It's okay baby" he whispered. "Sydney the kids" he said. "Oh shit the kids!" I said looking around. Jake and Abby where hugging as he was trying to calm her down. I heard something. It was coming from that bodyguard's pocket. I reached in and pulled out his phone. The number said it was Lobo. "Hello?! Answer asshole! What's happening! I heard shots! Goddammit of you can hear me I'm coming there now!" Lobo said on the phone before I hung it up.

 

"We got to get outta here" Andrew said. "I know just a moment" I said. "Stand very still for mommy" I told the kids.   I shot them with the device and grew them back to normal size. They ran and hugged me so tightly and cried. "Oh my sweet babies! Mommy is so sorry you had to go through that!" I cried holding them. "Honey" Andrew said reminding me we would soon have company. "Right. You kids get dressed right now. We have to go" I told them.  The look on their faces told me they were scared. Rightfully so. Their beloved aunt shrank them, toyed with them, threatened to eat one of them, and now was told they have to flee the house. Oh and they saw mommy crush their aunt like a roach. If we survived this they would need therapy.

 

We jumped into the car and were driving off within 3 minutes. Poor Abby was still trying to put her sneakers on when Andrew pushed her into the Benz. "Mom what's happening?! Aunt Gabi made us so small and was hurting us! She made me lick her feet! Why would she do something so mean?!" Jake yelled form the backseat. "Mommy has a job she does for Uncle Lobo that involves making things small. Aunt Gabi used my device on you. That how you and your sister got small. She...she was angry at mommy for something a long time ago. She won't hurt you again" I said looking down the dark street ahead. "Aw shit" Andrew said. Coming toward us was a set of headlights. Our fears were confirmed as we passed it. That was Lobo's personal Porsche Cayenne.

 

Andrew saw in the rear view the SUV turn around and race toward us. "Hang on!" Andrew yelled. We tore through our gated community at 70 mph and hit the main road.  The car's V-8 engine was rocketing us down the road. It wasn't enough. That Cayenne was closing fast. We zipped past a stoplight and a police car peeled rubber to catch some speeders. Andrew hand braked a turn onto a side road and the Cayenne followed. I thought I saw a flash. The police car was no longer chasing us. His car pulled up next to ours and Lobo rolled down the window. That look on his face. A man gone insane. He pulled out his gun and fired. The shot broke the glass and missed Andrew. "No you don't! Glove box Sydney!" Andrew yelled. I opened the glove box and gave him what he wanted.

 

When we first started working for Lobo we decided to buy a gun. God knows what enemies Lobo had and one day we might need to defend ourselves even from him. That day was today. Andrew did a hard tap of the brakes and that made the Cayenne drop forward of us. Andrew held the gun in his left hand and fired at the Cayenne. 

Andrew fired the whole mag at them. 8 shots in all. Three missed completely. Two hit the trunk but the last two...those found their mark. One shot blew out the window and the last one hit the driver. The Cayenne careened out of control and slammed into a light pole at 80 mph. The SUV jerked up slightly in the air and came back down. Andrew wisely slowed down when they lost control. We saw everything. We heard the horn blaring stuck from impact. "You think they're dead?" Andrew asked. "Have to be but just in case..." I said holding the shrink device.

 

Just as I was about to shrink the car down a figure emerged from the rear of it. It was Esteban! He was inside the whole time! He stumbled around. His head was bleeding. "Jesus! Why was he back there?!" Andrew asked. "That bastard must have dragged him along to toughen him up" I said. "Mom he's hurt! We have to help him!" Jake said. I looked at Andrew and he nodded. Esteban shouldn't have to suffer for his father or his sister. The sweet kid deserved a good life. We drove closer to him. "Esteban come here honey! We can take you to a hospital!" I yelled out the window.

 

He looked at me and his hurt expression was switched with a grin. He pointed his finger at us and a blue light shot from it. All around us the road got bigger. "Oh no..." I muttered looking at my finger. My ring device was gone! It must have fallen off my finer when I punched Gabriella! He must have found it and used the last shot on us! He walked closer and Andrew dropped the car into reverse. Next thing I know a sandaled foot kicks the car and the airbags deploy. We were upside down. I grasped around for the device only to see it broken. Our seatbelts held us in place as the rose into the air. He brought us close to his face. A finger bigger than we were reached into the car and ripped the roof right off. A Benz is tough but not tougher than a pissed off 12 year old giant boy. The kids were screaming their heads off.

 

"Bet you weren't expecting that huh?" he asked coldly. “Please Esteban don’t hurt my family” I begged him. “Hurt them? Naw I won’t do that. You on the other hand. That’s different. I loved you a-Sydney. I loved you and trusted you. I was trying to forgive you for your stupid plan that cost me the life of my friend then I overheard dad say you killed my big sister” he said narrowing his eyes. “She was going to hurt Jake and eat Abby!” I yelled. ”You didn’t have to kill her! I saw her tiny crushed body on the floor! She couldn’t hurt a mouse at that size! You knew her too long not to show some mercy! Everyone in my life treated me like shit except her! She hugged me when dad was mean! She played with me when dad said he was too busy! You took her away from me and you’re going to pay!” he yelled. “Okay fine! Kill me! Crush me! Eat me if you want but let them go!” I cried. “No, I plan to do some bad things to them just so you can see and then I will find a buyer for them. Hahaha! The great collector gets her family collected!” he yelled. A pair of headlights appeared and a black Suburban pulled up. Three men got out.

 

“Are you alright master Esteban?” one man asked. “I banged my head but I’m fine. My father is dead as well as my sister. Guess that makes me the sole heir. Funny how dad said I’d never be good enough to lead the familia. The look on his face when I told him I wanted to avenge my sister. The first and last time I saw pride on his face because of me. Oh Sydney I’m going to have fun with you. So…much…fun” he said smiling as he carried us to the car. I was we all huddled together in that tiny car as me and Andrew tried to tell the kids we would be alright. I could only imagine what he had in store for us. My job now wasn’t to be a collector but a survivor. Hopefully, Esteban would let me live long enough to see my family end up with a benevolent collector. One could only hope…

 

    Sydney Chase. 31 years old and the genius who discovered how to shrink matter. No matter how smart she is, she forgot an old lesson many regular people know. Always watch out for the quiet ones…

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a soldier who has been given the chance to end a war before it begins. Stay tuned for the next episode "Nature or Nurture?"

Episode 8...Nature or Nurture Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

I'm kinda proud of this one...

For ages, people have asked what causes a person to be truly evil. Is it a seed that exists at birth that makes one evil or is it the people and circumstances that cause one to be evil? Meet Nathan Cadwell. A 15 year old boy who is a soldier fighting a war to free humanity.  He doesn't know it yet but he will take a journey that will try to answer this question...a journey into The Size Zone.  

 

"I can't go any further than here" the man said stopping the pickup truck. "I understand. It's almost curfew" I said looking at the setting sun. I waved thanks as he drove off. It had been a long trip for me. I still don't know why the Resistance ordered me to come Sacramento. Ever since the Goddess enacted her martial law on the country, you could only travel during daylight. Makes it hard to cross the country or for me just the state of California. I've been fighting this war against the Goddess since I was 10. Yeah, some childhood I had. Running from safe house to safe house planting bombs hoping the goddess would step on one. Nothing anyone has done has come close to truly killing her. How can you kill someone who can grow so big only a weather balloon can see her face?

 

I remember seeing her for the first time. That freckled face, those shocking green eyes that looked like they could pierce you soul. Hair so red you’d swore she used blood to dye it. That day...

 

I try not to remember that day. It was the worst one of my life. Thankfully, I saw a coded message pointing me to the Resistance chapter for the city. I hurried to get off the street. The Goddess wasn't in town but she had spies everywhere. Spies that wished to curry favor from her. I was led to a destroyed college campus and saw the message. I pulled out my codebook and verified it was genuine. I wanted answers as to why I had to hitchhike for days to get here. Surely there were better soldiers for whatever they had planned. I knocked on a door on a building marked "physics lab".

 

"Tempus?" a voice called out. "Fugit" I said authenticating the password. The door opened and a resistance solder stood at it. He ushered me inside and closed and bolted the door. "Anyone follow you?" he asked. "Of course not. I stuck to the alleyways as I got near the safe house" I said looking around. It didn't look like the average safe house. For one thing it had electricity. Power was a luxury these days. The Goddess preferred a low tech approach for her global empire. So much that we haven't heard from Europe or Asia in damn near 4 years. Well, truth be told, no one expects anything out of Europe. Not even survivors by this time. Not since that desperate attempt to kill the Goddess.

 

The soldier led me to a door that led to a basement. It surprised me to see computers and machines in such good condition. My god a laptop! Hadn't seen one of those working since I was just a kid! "Glad you could make it Pvt. Cadwell" a woman in a lab coat said walking up to me. "Glad to be here miss...”

 

"Call me Stacy. You're probably wondering why you were called here. Where should I begin? Hmm...well how much do you know about the Goddess?" she asked. "Slightly more than the average guy. I...I was there when she first appeared. In Chicago. After that just stories. Those days were kinda chaotic." I said. "Tell me what you heard" Stacy said. "Well after destroying Chicago she made her way to St. Louis where the U.S. military tried nuking her. She used the same size she used to destroy Chicago to avoid the nuke and we got a crater where the Gateway to the West used to be. We know now she used St. Louis as an example for not attacking her with nukes but I'm getting ahead of myself.  Nobody knows who she really was. Her name and age and her place of origin is speculative. What we do know is she can alter her size at will. Some have seen her as small as 7 ft. and as tall as 6 miles. How she does that is a mystery" I said. "Go on" Stacy said.

 

"She outclassed any weapon used on her and crushed the military...literally in some cases. Within a month she conquered the nation. The death toll is unknown but some say it is as high as 90 million. Then she marched on to conquer the world. She swam the Atlantic. That alone killed tens of thousands due to the tidal waves and then she stepped into England. By that point the surviving superpowers decided to break bad and launch a full nuclear strike on the U.K. in an effort to kill her. This time however she somehow shrank the missiles.  She somehow knew they were coming and shrank them to the point they were as harmless as a firecracker. She somehow always knew when something could actually kill her was coming. If only she used that power on the missile that hit St. Louis. People tried to evacuate as far as possible. Any who survived her campaign of conquest fled to either Africa or Asia. Fat lot of good it did them"

 

"Seeing the devastation and the failure to kill her. The nations of the world surrendered.  She now wanders the world killing on a whim or those who dare defy her rule. We've been looking for a way to kill her ever since" I said. "What if I told you we found a way" she said pulling a book out of a box. "What's that?" I asked. "Something from your hometown" she said handing me the book. "Lake View High School class of 2015" I said reading the title.  "How does a yearbook from a Chicago high school help kill the Goddess?" I asked. "I bookmarked a page and circled a picture" she said. I found that page and the picture. I couldn't believe it! It was the Goddess! She was a teen in the picture but it was definitely her! "Clarissa McKenneth. That's her real name. Face recognition software gave us a 99.9% match" she said.

 

"So you know her real name. Doesn't give us a way to kill her" I said. "Oh but it does" she said walking out of the room. I followed her into a much larger room with a platform with power cables running to it. "What is this?" I asked. "A time machine. My friend built it years ago. We had to work out some kinks but it finally works correctly. I'm proposing to send you back 5 years in time to kill her before she can use her powers to conquer the world" she said smiling. "Wait a minute. Why me?" I asked. "We picked you for two reasons. The first one is your age. It's possible that you might have to get up close and personal to kill her. She's more likely to drop her guard around someone her age and the fact you will have to hang around a high school helps you blend in. And second, you once lived not for from the location you're going. I saw that in your record and...not many Chicago natives are left. We need someone who knows the terrain so to speak" she replied.

 

It was an ugly truth. When the Goddess took out Chicago barely 3,000 people were left. No surprisingly seeing how much damage and destruction a mile long foot can do. "Why don't you get some rest? We still got a few hours until you're ready to go" she said. "Alright" I said finding a quiet corner to doze off in.

 

The ground shook so fiercely that the street cracked. The booms shatter windows and set off car alarms. "Mom what's happening?" I asked my mother. People were running towards us screaming about a giantess coming. Then she came into view. She was 50 stories tall! I'd never seen a girl so tall before. She was so pretty to me but as she got closer I could see something scary about her eyes. She was naked. The first time I've ever seen a naked girl before. I heard from my cousin once that girls had no penis and I called him a liar. Now I saw he was telling the truth. A shock of red bushy hair was there. I watched her bend down and scoop something off the ground. You could hear faint screams coming from her hand. It was people! A few fell out of her hand and literally bounced on the pavement as they hit. I watched her with awe as she dropped them into her mouth before swallowing. "Run all you want! You're still gonna die!" she said raising her bare foot over a fleeing crowd before slamming it down.

 

The shockwave made me and mom fall to the ground. "The age of your goddess is here!" she yelled. She was growing bigger! Mom tugged my arm. "We have to go Nathan!" Mom yelled. We ran and ran so long but the tremors got bigger and closer. I looked behind me and saw a bloodstained dirty sole in the air coming down. It slammed behind us a block away. The quake knocked us down again just outside of a subway entrance. I stood up but mom tried and fell down. "Ah my ankle! Nathan go down into the subway!" she yelled at me. "No! I wanna stay with you!" I yelled. "YOU WILL DO AS YOUR MOTHER SAYS! Now go..." she said. A shadow loomed over us. I looked up to see her foot rising into the air. "GO!" she yelled. I took off running and was soon at the subway steps. I turned around to see mom limping towards me and then like a flash that giant foot came down on her.

 

Her toes flexed. Those enormous toes, each one bigger than a charter bus, had my dead mother under them and the giantess was wiping out the evidence of my mother’s existence. The wall of hot smelly air slammed into me and knocked me down the flight of stairs. I looked up just in time to see the entrance collapse. There were people down there with me. Many were waiting for the subway just as the attack began. The roof cracked and groaned. People screamed that we were going to die. We expected either the roof or a giant toe to come crashing through and ending our lives. It didn't though. The attack was over in less than 6 hours. It took us two days to find a way out of those subway tunnels and what we found topside we'd never forget.

 

The skyscrapers were rubble. The Sears Tower was broken on the ground and a goopy liquid covered the remains. I learned later that she used it as a dildo. I ran to where mom had been in a childish hope she might have survived. I found a large hole with 5 smaller holes in the front. It was her footprint. I saw a splatter of blood and a hint of yellow. I started crying knowing that was mom. Yellow was the color of her dress that day. It was her favorite color. I screamed as I stood in that giant footprint. "MOOOOOM!"

 

Damn, it's been awhile since I had that dream. I stood up and yawned and went back to where this time machine was. "Oh good. I was about to wake you. Did you sleep well?" Stacy asked me. "Not really. How soon can we get this going?" I asked. "The final touches are done on the time machine. We just have to calibrate the temporal anchor" she said picking up a wristband. "The problem with changing the past is you change as well and then you get a paradox. This is the solution to that. This will create a pocket of your original time around you. This way you can change the past and it won't affect you. Hence the name temporal anchor. It uses a specially designed nuclear battery that has a charge that will last a month. So you got a month before you crash back to this time" she said. She put the wristband on and I saw a counter on it. 30.23.59.55 it said. "Months, days, hours, seconds. Now that's done. Here's some special equipment. A pistol loaded with hollow points and a Remington sniper rifle loaded with special subsonic breakable rounds. Maximum killing power. We can begin as soon as you step onto the platform" she said.

 

I took the weapons and holstered the gun and put the rifle on my back. I stepped onto the platform. "You're going to feel weird for the first few seconds so make sure you don't move. Breathe deeply. I'm setting the temporal coordinates for September 17, 2015. One month before the attack on Chicago. That should be enough time to find and kill her. Good luck Nathan" she said pressing a button on a console. I heard an electrical hum from the platform. Then I felt an earthshattering tremor. "Oh god..." I muttered. It been a long time since I felt something like that but there was no forgetting that. "Stall her! For god sakes stall her! We need another minute!" Stacy yelled. Another boom and the walls cracked. I faintly heard gunfire and screaming. "Hmmm....what are you up to tiny things? I sensed the power from all the way from Catalina. So what would my tiny subjects be using that much power for?" a booming voice overhead said.

 

Part of the ceiling collapsed nearby. The hole led up to the ground floor. "NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Stacy yelled at the hole. After she had said that, two giant fingers plucked her from the ground and pulled her through the hole. I could hear her screaming. "NO DON'T EAT ME!" she screamed. Then I heard her screaming muffled and then horrible crunching. It finally ended with a loud gulp.  "Now to see what you were doing" the voice said. My vision was filling with an intense light. I saw an enormous eye looking through the hole and then a bright flash. There was a sensation of falling. I do remember that. My eyes opened and I looked around.

 

My head hurt like hell and at first I thought I was hallucinating. I saw an inflatable pool and someone's backyard. I stumbled out onto the street. Cars! There were parked cars! One drove down the street! I hadn't seen anyone driving cars this pristine since I was a kid! Ever since the Goddess took over, gas was a valued commodity. Only food trucks were mostly seen on the streets. I looked around and saw homes undamaged. One guy was cutting the grass. In his driveway was a cherry red Camaro. The license plate said "HOT ONE". It was an Illinois plate and it had an expiration date of April '15. My god. It actually worked! I'm back in Chicago! I'm back before the attack! Wait...she got the year right but what about the day? I walked to a 7-11 and while on the way there I stashed my rifle in a storm pipe leading to a drainage ditch. I read the newspaper inside.

 

"September 17, 2015" it said. Stacy had got it right on the mark. Too bad I couldn't tell her. She deserved better than to become a convenient snack for a giantess. She was...nice. "You gonna pay for that? This ain't no library kid!" the shop clerk yelled. I put the paper down and grabbed some food. Jesus, hadn't seen Twinkies since I was a boy. Got those, some chips, a soda, and a coveted snickers bar. "Here" I said handing him a gold coin. Ever since the fall of the governments around the world, paper money was fucking worthless. Precious metals were the coin of the world now. Gold and silver mostly. Singlehandedly, she had regressed the Earth by a thousand years. "What the hell is this?" the store clerk asked. "Gold. What's it look like? Here add this" I said slapping down a map of Chicago. I was regrettably lost. Keep in mind these streets were intact when I was a kid. If I failed my mission, this area along with most of the city would be just a crushed footprint within a month. I walked out of the store leaving the dumbfounded man there. I realized I had to find some money for this timeframe. As I sat down to pig out on junk food, I saw a sign on the bench. "Pay cash for gold" I followed the street to where it was and stepped in. "Something I can help you with kid?" the owner asked. "My...gramps left me some gold coins. Came here to sell them" I said. I dropped 5 coins on the counter. I had more but I kept them just in case. "Hmm...I'll give you 100 dollars for them" he said. "Nice try dude. Those are 24 karat" I said. "Fine. Hold on" he said pulling out a phone. Wow...haven't seen those....well you get the picture. "Current market price is 1100 dollars. I'll give you 600. Take it or leave it" he said. I took it.

 

Now with some money, I had the means to track my target and pick a good time to kill her. I double backed to get my rifle. I hid it under my long coat. Man wearing this thing in September makes me stick out. I caught an actual bus that took me to the street that had the school she went to. I kept getting memories surfacing as the bus made its way through the nice neighborhood. There was a pizza place mom took me when I was 9. My blood ran cold when the bus drove past the location mom died. All I could think of was her screaming as that giant sole came down on her. "Next stop Lake View" the driver announced. This was my stop. I got off and was a stone’s throw away from the high school. Fortunately there was a hill across the street that gave a good vantage point. Nobody was nearby. I got out my rifle and scoped it. I didn't see anyone. I looked at my watch that I set as the bus passed a bank. "Hmm...2:17" I said to myself. I remembered as a kid getting out of school around 3. Maybe it's the same for them? I saw teens heading out just after three.

 

My shoulders ached from stress and tension. I began looking at them through the scope. Their smiling faces. Those happy expressions and laughter. All that would be gone if I failed. They would either be a stain or food come Halloween. "Bitch where the fuck are you?!" I yelled. Damn, she didn't get on a bus did she? Then I saw a girl with red hair. I immediately scoped in on her. 200 yards. I've shot further before. My scope followed her. I wanted her to be alone. Less chance of hitting someone who crossed into my line of fire. It struck me as I watched her walk that the other teens had friends with them but not her. She was alone and held her head down as she walked. Dammit! She's getting out of my line of fire! Take the shot Nathan! I steadied my aim. No head shot. Go for center mass. Steady my breathing. Shoot between heartbeats. "Hey you there!" a voice called out behind me.

 

I looked behind me to see Chicago’s finest bearing down on me. "Perfect" I muttered. I quickly got up and ran. "Freeze! I said freeze!" the cop yelled chasing me. I was fast. You had to be when running missions for the Resistance. He had trouble keeping up with me. A squad car was driving up toward me. I ducked into an alleyway and ran down it. I head footsteps behind me. I hadn't lost them. I ran so long I ended up in someone's neighborhood. There was nowhere to hide. No dumpster, no alley, no sewer. A third car approached me. This officer jumped out and pointed his gun at me. "He's armed! Shoot him!" he yelled. I dashed to the right as I head those rounds go off. I jumped onto a fence and then I felt three rounds hit me in the back. I fell over the fence. I was blacking out. Just as the world faded to black I felt a tug on my arm.

 

I awoke groggy. Whatever I was laying on felt so soft and smelled so nice. "Heaven?" I asked. "Not quite" I girl's voice said. My eyes immediately locked on to the voice. I could barely see her in the low light. She turned on the light and I damn near pissed myself. It was her. What cruel fate led me here? Of all the homes to end up in it had to be hers. Somewhere God is laughing I shit you not. "Let me see how bad it is" she said coming closer. I felt her hand touch my shirtless back. I recoiled immediately. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. She was surprised at my reaction. "I wasn’t going to hurt you man" she said. "Just...just stay back" I said. I looked around for my weapons. "Where is my stuff?" I asked. "Over there. Your jacket thingy saved you" she said pointing to my TAC vest. She was right. If it wasn't for that those .45 rounds would have landed me a one way trip to the afterlife instead of the room of my enemy.

 

"Who are you? Why do you have those guns?" she asked. I looked at her and then got out of the bed. "You're not afraid of me?" I asked. She shook her head. "Why didn’t you kill me?" I asked. She looked surprised by my question. I put my gear back on and headed out of the room. "Wait! At least tell me your name!" she said. "...Nathan" I said heading down the stairs. Downstairs I expected to see a family member. There was one. A woman in her late 30's passed out on the couch. It was obvious she was her mother with that hair. I opened the door and looked outside. The coast was clear. I glanced back as I ran from that house to see her staring at me. It was nighttime now and I need a place to crash and get my head together. I found an extended stay hotel. A rundown place but the price was right. 500 a month. I stocked up on food and supplies. It seemed this mission would take a bit longer than planned.

 

I knew where she lived so I didn't have to camp out at her school. I waited in a hedge with my rifle for her. I could see her coming down the street. I zeroed in on her head. At this distance I wouldn't miss. A car was coming. I decided to wait for it to pass to shoot. A dog, little more than a puppy, wandered into the street. With awe I watched her run into the street and dive for it. She snagged the dog and barely missed being ran over. The car skidded to a stop and the driver yelled at her. Impossible. She would risk her life for some stray dog?! It couldn't be! This was the same one who made us call her a Goddess! Christ! Before that she was called the Destroyer, the Breaker of Nations, the godamnned Antichrist! I was so lost in thought she walked right past me.

 

I went back to the motel. Stacy must have screwed up. This girl just looked like her. I watched TV to relax. First time in a very long time. The news talked about a teen going missing near the Lake View area. Seems that a bunch of teens had been going missing lately. Maybe Stacy wasn't wrong. I had to shadow this girl called Clarissa to make sure. I followed her to school the next morning and there were no surprises. I left my rifle behind but kept my gun hidden in my clothes. Just needed that confirmation she was the Goddess. She left school later that afternoon and I followed her. Maybe I should just shoot her to be sure. I saw her cut through a playground and was stopped by a boy our age.

 

"Leave me alone Craig" I heard her say. "Now don't be like that Clarissa. I just wanted to talk" he said. "I’m not going to help you cheat" she said. The boy grabbed her by the collar and yanked her up. She was on her tip toes. "You get me those answers or I'll beat your ass into a coma. We'll see how smart you are then" he said. I was just 20 feet behind him. I could see her eyes glow slightly and then she saw me. "Nathan...” she muttered before being hit in the face by Craig. She fell to the ground and Craig began punching her more and more. Why did I do what I did I don't know. Instinct maybe? All I know is I grabbed the boy and punched his ass. He wiped off the blood from his lip.  "Defending the nerd?" he said ready to throw down. I pulled out my gun and aimed at him. "Fuck off" I said. He nearly pissed himself as he hauled ass from us. Damn he got her good. She was bleeding from her mouth and nose. "Can you walk?" I asked. She silently nodded. At that point my hotel was closer so I took her there. She was barely able to stand. I had her sit on the bed as I pulled out a first aid kit. I cleaned the blood off her face. Those bruises on her fair skin pissed me off. It shouldn't. There was a good chance she might be a killer.

 

She looked at me with those intense green eyes. Something was very wrong. Her eyes were exactly the same as the Goddess. Right down to the flecks of grey in that emerald green.  There was no mistaking that. She was my target. The odds of someone having the exact same eyes were a million to one. Even more so living in the same city and the same time.  "Why did you help me?" she said with a pitiful voice. "I should ask you the same thing" I said. "I...I thought you were cute" she stammered. "So you helped a stranger who had guns, who was being chased by the cops, because he was cute?" I asked dumbfounded. She was silent and looked away. Nothing was adding up. While her back was turned, I pulled my gun out of my jacket sitting on the chair. I raised it and pointed it at the back of her head. The barrel was only inches from her scalp. I slowly cocked the hammer.

 

My finger squeezed the trigger slightly. "You never answered my question Nathan" she whispered. Her voice, so soft I barely heard it. I found myself easing the hammer back. "I don't know why. I just...didn't want to see you hurt" I said. I put down the gun on the table. She turned to me. "So you did it out of pity" she said. Tears began streaming out of her eyes. "No, not pity. Pity is something I haven't seen or done in a long time. At least until recently..." I said thinking the last part. "Nathan who are you? Your eyes look so sad" she said touching my face. This time I didn't recoil. I could smell her. She smelled like lilacs. "Come. I'll walk you home" I said taking her hand into mine and having her stand up. I felt her squeeze it as she did. We were silent the whole walk back. Now and then I saw her stare at me when she thought I wasn't looking.

 

As we neared her front door, it flew open. Her mother was standing there looking pissed. "Clarissa, I've told you to...what the hell happened to your face?! YOU! Did you do this!" she yelled at me. Her eyes, the same ones as Clarissa's had a faint green glow to them. "Mother no! He saved me!" she said leaping between us. She was shaking. She was really scared. "Then I thank you. Come inside Clarissa" she said pulling the girl in and slamming the door. Well that left me with even more questions. I saw now Clarissa wasn't evil. You can't risk your life for a stray dog and be evil. So something must happen to cause it. Something within a month pushed her over the edge. Her mother. The way her eyes glowed. That shit ain't normal. Come to think of it, Clarissa's eyes glowed too.

 

For the next three days I mulled over what to do. I knew what was on the line and killing her was the most efficient solution but not the human one. Even I couldn't kill a girl who had done nothing wrong. As I ate a burger and watched TV I saw another teen reported missing. A location further away but the same MO. Damn, if I only had more info of what was happening in the city at this timeframe. I went to the area where the boy was last seen. Of course I found nothing but I did hear something. "Pretty lady come back. The light was so pretty. That pretty green light" a bum on a bench was saying to himself. "What did you say old timer?" I asked. "A pretty lady. Red hair like blood. She sang to a boy and then a pretty green flash and he was gone. I want to see that pretty light again" he said. Shit! I was a fool! I should have known they were behind those disappearances! Red hair and a green light? No fucking way that was a coincidence! The question now was who did it. Mom, Clarissa, or both?

 

 

 

I followed Clarissa from school the next day. She seemed so normal but looks can be deceiving. "Hey Clarissa!" I shouted. She turned around and smiled at me. The girl ran up to me. "Hey Nathan!" she said grinning. "Want to grab a burger?" I said. She nodded happily. She watched me wolf it down. "Geez. Slow down. You act like you haven't had a burger in years!" she said. "You have no idea" I said finishing. "You heard about those disappearances?" I asked. She looked away nervously. "That why you were following me?" she asked. "How did you know I was following you?" I asked. "Just did" she said. "Yeah" I said answering her question. "You were worried about me?" she asked smiling. She was dodging my question. "Is there somewhere we can talk...alone?" I asked. "We can go to my house. Mom's at work" she said. 

 

We walked to her home. She stepped onto her porch and her foot slipped. "Ow!" she yelled twisting her ankle. I led her inside and had her sit down. "Take off your shoe and sock. I'll get some ice" I said. I came back and her foot was resting on the coffee table. She had small feet for her size but they were pretty. Not one blemish on them. She winced as I put the ice on it. "You know a lot about first aid" she said. "And you get hurt a lot" I replied. It was time to ask her some important questions.

 

"Clarissa how do you do that thing with your eyes?" I asked. "W-what are you talking about?" she asked. "I mean that glowy thing. I saw it in your eyes when that guy was beating the shit out of ya and again in your mother's eyes the other day" I said walking behind her. I pulled out my gun and cocked it. She began to turn around. "Don't. Don't turn around. You turn around and look at me with those eyes and I'll kill you" I said coldly. She began shaking. "Nathan you're scaring me!" she cried. "I asked you a question" I said pushing the barrel to her scalp. "It's complicated" she said. "Uncomplicate it" I said. "I can do things. Things with energy. My eyes glow when I'm about to use my powers" she said. "Powers?" I asked. "Yeah, I can take or give energy from things but they change size when I do it. I was about to use them on Craig but then I saw you..." she said. "And you mom can do this too?" I asked.

 

"Yes" she said quietly. "Are you responsible for those teens coming up missing?" I asked. "No I'm not...that was mom" she said crying. I could tell she wasn't lying. Seeing that emotional streak in her mom supported her answer. "Please don't kill me Nathan! I...love you" she whispered. My heart skipped a beat. I felt bad holding a gun on her but she was too dangerous to trust.  I took the gun off her head. "Nathan?" she asked feeling it. "Don't turn around. Look, I believe you Clarissa but I can't trust you. Not with what's at stake" I said. "What do you mean by what's at stake?" she asked. "Do you really want to know? Do you truly want to know? It's not pretty" I said. "Yes" she said. And like that I told her the truth.

 

"On October 17, 2015 you destroy the city of Chicago. You somehow use you powers to grow 500 to 30,000 ft. tall and destroy this city. You crushed and ate the inhabitants till barely 3000 were left. You killed my mother. You go on to destroy more cities and eventually conquer the world. By the year 2020, you have the world calling you Goddess and all worship you if they don't want to end up like the countless millions you killed. You become known as the biggest mass murderer in human history. I've been sent back in time to kill you before that happens" I said. "You're lying. YOU'RE LYING!" she screamed. "I'm not. I saw you do it. You crushed my mom to death under that foot you have propped up on that coffee table. Fuck, I even remember what your feet smell like" I said.

 

"So why didn't you kill me?" she asked. "When I looked into your eyes I didn't see a killer. Just...a sad loneliness" I said. She started crying. I put my hand on her shoulder. "You should kill me if you say that what I'm going to do" she said sobbing. I didn't need to hear that. I wanted to hold her despite what I knew her future. I had feelings for her. I lowered my gun. "I can't. Even though I know the future I can't do it. When I look at you I feel..." I said breathing hard. "Can I turn around now?" she asked softly. "Yes" replied. I gripped my gun ready to kill her if she glowed those eyes. They weren't glowing green. Just a natural shade of red from crying. Our eyes met. We kissed. Her kisses were soft to my lips. "Guess you won't kill me now" she said cracking a smile. "This isn't funny Clarissa. If something happens within the month" I said. "Then you can kill me" she said.

 

She asked if I could help her to her room. I ended up carrying her upstairs and putting her on her bed. "Can you stay awhile?" she asked. "I should get going. Your mom might be home soon and that's a problem I don't want to deal with today. Come by my hotel tomorrow. I remember that there's no school on Saturday" I said. Later that night I thought about what she said. This girl wasn't evil. That promise of killing her if it came to that was genuine. If I had changed history I wouldn't know it. They only way of knowing would be to wait.

 

She knocked on my door early Saturday afternoon. She was dressed in a white tee shirt and jeans. Her ankle healed fairly quickly. Too quick really since there was no bandage or swelling. Her fingernails and toenails were painted as well as wearing makeup.  Guess she wanted to impress me. "So what should we do first?" she asked smiling. "Why not see a movie. Haven't seen one since...well I haven't seen one in a while" I said. We went to the movies and ended up seeing Avengers 2. It was popular enough to still be there. As a kid, I saw this when it dropped so it was freaky for me to see it again as it was still on the big screen. Not to mention with a possible megalomaniacal killer hugging my arm. We ate out soon afterwards and started talking.

 

"So I noticed there was no dad at your house" I said. "Yeah, he...left soon after I was born. Mom rarely talks about him. And you?" she asked. "Dad died when I was two. He was a cop. Killed in the line of duty" I said. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you" she said. "S'okay. I was too young to remember him and mom...mom made sure I knew I was loved" I said. "My mom...well you've met her. She a bit high strung around the opposite sex" she said smirking. "I saw. Has she ever hurt anyone?" I asked. "No! She's hot tempered but not a killer!" she said panicking. I know I lie when I hear it. Clarissa was a terrible liar. I asked her if her mom hurt anyone not killed anyone. "I still can't believe you're from the future" she said. "Today's the 21st right?" I asked. She nodded. "Come with me" I said. We hopped on a bus and rode it to an old neighborhood of mine. We got off and walked down the street till I had her sit on a bench across from a house.

 

"How cute! They're having a birthday party!" Clarissa said. "Look closely at the boy sitting at the front of the picnic table" I said. She looked harder and gasped. She looked at me. "Yeah that's me there. Today is my birthday. I turned 10 on this day. Oh I remember this part. Watch this. Mom is going to come out and drop the cake on my head" I said. She watched my mother come out for the front door and stumble. Sure enough that chocolate cake landed right on my head. Clarissa burst out laughing. That laugh was pretty. I liked seeing her smile. I looked at mom trying to clean me up. Mom...I miss you so much. "Let's go" I said abruptly. Clarissa wondered why I was so quiet now. I was reminded today of what I had lost and may lose again. My gamble was risking everything.

 

By the time we got to her house it was 7. "I had a great time today" she said. I said nothing. "Nathan. I'm not going to become that person" she said hugging me. I looked into her eyes. I kissed her once more but more forceful. My tongue was in her mouth as we frenched. I broke the kiss for air. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Her curtains shut closed. "Goodnight Nathan" she said opening her door. I waved bye as she closed it. I walked away from her house and heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see her mother looking at me with cold eyes. Her eyes glowed intensely green and all of a sudden the world grew all around me. "Little shit. Think you can fool me? I know your kind. A quick fuck and you're gone. Well, you're not going to do that to my little girl" she said picking me up. Jesus, her hand enclosed my entire body! I was maybe 2 inches tall! "Look, I love Clarissa. I know this now. I'm not going to hurt her" I said. "Yeah, heard that before. Clarissa's dad said the same thing until he decided to split. All men are the same. Think with your dicks instead of your heart" she said angrily. She shoved me into her pocket. I could smell her cheap perfume and fabric softener. The world bounced up and down as she strode back to her house.

 

I yelled for Clarissa but I was too small for her to hear me upstairs. I could hear her though. She was happily humming to herself. She must have enjoyed our date. I didn't see light until she pulled me out of her pocket. She ripped the clothes right off of me. "I see why my daughter likes you. You are cute" she said. I cringed when her moist breath hit my naked body. "Lady please! I'm not going to hurt Clarissa! I really love her! Just let me go!" I yelled. Her fingers stroked my dick and I shuttered. "Let you go? Not a chance. Even if I believed you wouldn't tell anyone I shrank you I'm not giving you the chance to defile my daughter with that now very tiny dick of yours" she said smiling. She opened her mouth. Oh god! She's going to eat me! She didn't though. She sucked my cock into her mouth and sucked.

 

"...stop it. Stop it goddammit" I hissed. She just kept up the suction on my dick. God it felt like she was sucking the life out of me! "AHHHGH!" I yelled cumming. She vacuumed out every drop of semen that shot out of me. She released her lips and I weakly lay in her palm. "Hmmm....was it good for you? I was for me tasting your yummy cum" she said licking the inside of her mouth. "Fuck you. I'm willing to bet you're behind those disappearances" I said panting. "Oh! So you know about those? Yeah, I admit it. I'm behind them. I find it amusing to shrink cute men and boys. Girls too on occasion. Helps pass the time living in suburbia hell" she smirked. "What did you do to them?" I asked not seeing any of her victims. "Ate them of course. Can't risk dumping them and somebody finding a tiny skeleton. Sure some animal might eat the corpse but why risk it? It's hot as fuck feeling a tiny human being in your tummy dying slowly and then knowing they nourish you. Wonder how many contributed to my physique by now. Wanna bet where you end up after I digest you? My ass or maybe my right breast?" she said grinning. "You fucking monster!" I yelled.

 

"As many times I hear that I still don't see that in the mirror. Even when Clarissa's father called us that, I still didn't see that. Oh, that's right. Clarissa has the same power I do" she said trying to psych me out. "I know. She told me. Still love her though" I said.  You should have seen her face. That rage and spite could burn the very air if it could. "YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL?! YOU'RE NOT!" she screamed. She griped me tightly to the point I could breathe. "All you men are good for is amusement. The way you fawn over a woman and after fucking them you move on is amusing if it wasn't so fucking disgusting. God gave me power to lord over all of you! This power exists solely to kill those I deem fit!" she yelled. "And what about those teens? What could they have done to deserve your raping and eating them?!" I gasped. "Every teen your age thinks with his dick. You'd be hard-pressed to find one who hasn't done dirty shit to a girl" she said. "That’s called growing up! Even I know that! You just use that as an excuse for your perverse pleasures!" I yelled.

 

"Maybe but come this time tomorrow you will not be alive to care" she said putting me in a cage. I rattled the bars as she left the room. I sat down and looked at my temporal anchor. Three weeks were left on it. There was no way to know if I had changed history. Was it possible that I changed it for one even worse? I thought about that as I drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next day to the sound of a slamming door. I heard the basement door open and a creak of stairs. "Now that she's off to find you...hehe...we can have some fun" she said. "Find me?" I asked. "Yes, she wants to see you again. I've never seen her so fixated on a boy before. Not that you will get the chance to fuck her. Instead you're going to fuck me" she said. She reached in and pulled me out of her cage and took me upstairs.

 

She dropped me on the living room floor and began stripping in front of me. I hated to admit it but she was hot for a middle aged woman. You couldn't tell she had given birth to a kid. She got on her hand and knees and grinned. "Suggest you run little prey" she said. I took off running for the sofa. Maybe if I got to it I could hide underneath it. She growled like some animal. She moved too fast for me. She bent down and seized me in her mouth T-Rex style. My legs kicked in the air while my upper body was being sucked on. With a loud slurp I was in her mouth completely. "I know you won't eat me bitch! You still wanna rape me!" I yelled. I think she hear me because I heard a delighted hum. She pinned me to the roof of her mouth as she sucked on me.

 

It was getting hard to breathe in there. Then I felt a cool breeze and saw light. She had spat me out on the carpet. "Look at this! You got me so horny I'm soaking the carpet! You need to do something about that" she said parting her pussy lips. That cavernous twat oozed her secretions. To think such a sweet girl came out of something so deadly. She pushed me into her crotch. My cock was actually between her lips. Jesus, it was bigger than I was! I had to look up just to see her clit! Maybe if I did well enough she wouldn't kill me just yet. I began fucking that giantess pussy will all I had. "Haha! Yes that's it! Fuck me you tiny boy! Fuck my giant pussy!" she yelled. I fucked her a good five minutes before I came. My minuscule load shot into her. At least I couldn't get this giant bitch pregnant. "Dammit! Useless fuck!" she said annoyed. She grabbed me and shoved me into her feet first. "Much better! Should have done this sooner! God it's like my pussy was made for shrunken men! I want more!" she screamed.  She began to piston me in and out of her faster and faster until she shoved me all the way in. It was hot and sticky inside her. A felt fluid buildup around my legs. This was how I was going to die. I was going to die by giant pussy. I was going to drown or suffocate inside this evil giantess bitch and nobody will ever know; not even Clarissa. Oh god Clarissa...

 

The walls contracted tightly and painfully around me and then I felt a breeze. I landed on the carpet with a thud. She orgasmed so hard I shot out of her like a cork. She just lay there panting. She looked at the clock. "Still some time left. Let me clean you up" she said. She rinsed me off and held me in her hand. "Maybe I'll keep you around for a few more days. You are a good toy" she said licking my chest and then kissing me. She put me back in the cage before Clarissa got home. "I'm back. Mom you okay? You look flushed" I heard Clarissa say. "I was having fun" her mom replied. "Oh god mom. You have to stop this! This isn't right!" Clarissa said. "Don't you use that tone with me young lady or you will be punished" her mother said. "Please not the box!" Clarissa screamed. "Oh honey. I didn't mean to scare you. You mother is under more stress that usual. If it helps I'll cut back on my...activities" her mother said. "Promise?" Clarissa asked. "Yes, so did you find your friend?" her mother asked changing the subject.

 

"Boyfriend and no I didn't. He wasn't at his place.  I can't find him anywhere. I really wanted to see him today" Clarissa said upset. "I've told you before not to get your hopes up when it comes to men" her mother said. "Nathan isn't like that. He...he like me for who I am" Clarissa said. "Like your father?" her mother said. There was a silence. "Honey I didn't mean..."

 

"Just leave me alone!" Clarissa yelled. I heard a loud thumping above. Clarissa must have run up the stairs. I wondered what she meant by her father. Her mother didn't bother me for the rest of the day except to throw a bit of bread and a bottle cap of water my way. Apparently both women struck nerves.

 

I awoke to a door slamming again. It was earlier this time. It was Monday and I guess Clarissa went off to school. "Ready to die today? Oh don't worry. You get to pleasure my body before I wipe you from existence" she said coldly. She wasn't playful like yesterday. I think she blamed me for why Clarissa had a different opinion when it came to men. She sat me on the carpet and she sat on the sofa. Her bare feet were just a couple feet from me. My god they were big. She could crush me into the next world if she wanted. No, she told me what she prefers. She plans to eat me.

End Notes:

commercial break...

Episode 8...Nature or Nurture Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now back to the show...

"Lick my feet" she said flexing her toes. She had her toenails painted red to accent her hair I guess. Just her big toe was taller than me. Her foot came down on me suddenly and her toes trapped my head between them. Uugh...the smell. "I said lick them you tiny shit!" she yelled. I painfully nodded. She released me from her toes and I began licking her sole. A minute or two of this and she put her foot on the carpet. "Now in-between them" she said. My mouth was full of her salty sweat. I'd rather die now than to go on with this degradation. Just then we both heard the door open. "Wouldn't you know it I was halfway to school and forgot my lunch...what the fuck....WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" Clarissa screamed seeing the two of us. Clarissa dove for the carpet and grabbed me. "Clarissa I can explain. I did it because he will hurt you in the long run honey" her mother said standing up. She put her hand on Clarissa's shoulder.

 

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Clarissa screamed pulling away. Clarissa bolted for the door. "Don't you run away from me young lady! You come right back here with him!" her mother yelled. Clarissa picked up an orange sitting in a nearby bowl and held it in her hand. "Don't you dare" her mother hissed. The orange glowed as Clarissa threw it. With a second the fruit grew to the size of a beach ball and hit her mother in the face making her fall. Holy shit! She clocked her mom with giant fruit! Clarissa ran out of the house and down the street. She held me close to her chest. I felt her heart beating rapidly and heard her breathing. I looked up at her face and saw tears running from her eyes. That run must have been like an eternity for her. She didn't stop until we got to my hotel. She opened the door with my spare keycard I hid under a potted plant in the hallway. I did that just in case I had to ditch my clothes if the police spotted me again.

 

She put me on the bed and she sat down. She said nothing as she stared out of the window. "Clarissa, say something so I know you're okay" I said. She turned to me and grabbed me. "I'M SO SORRY!" she cried hugging me. "Clarissa it's not your fault. Don't cry" I said stroking her cheek. "It is my fault! I knew what mom was doing but I never tried to stop her!" she yelled.  "I overheard her say something about punishing you and you screamed about a box?" I asked. She sat me back down on the bed and sighed. "Yes, when I disobey her and she gets angry enough she shrinks me and puts me in an old shoebox. She tells the school I'm sick but when it's in the summer..." she said shivering from an unpleasant memory. "Fuck me that's cruel! Wait...so this shrinking effect isn't permanent?" I asked. "No it isn't" she replied. "That's great! You can fix me!" I said happily. She looked at me with a pained expression. "Well, yes and no" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"She stole your energy and that made you shrink. To fix you, you'd need that energy back" she said. "So shrink something and use that" I said. "It doesn't work that way. Energy is unique. You shrink something like an apple then you need energy from an apple to restore its size. In your case another human. For me to fix you I'd have to shrink someone and give you their energy. I don't think you'd want me to do that" she said. "No I wouldn't. So I'm fucked unless you shrink someone?" I asked. "No necessarily. Mom could do it. She’s the one who shrank you" she said. "The same bitch who wanted to eat me? Fucking perfect" I said. We were both quiet for a few minutes taking in the situation.

 

"So how does this energy thing work?" I asked. "I didn't know what it was at first but as I got older I studied my powers. Everything in the universe has energy in it. Somehow people like me and mom and can take or give this energy. When I take it, the size of atoms shrink along with the mass. It's the reverse when I give it" she said. "Like the Orange?" I asked. "Pfft...yeah like that. I shrank an orange the other day to take to school for a snack. I just happened to still have its energy in me" she said chuckling. Good, I like it when she laughs. She's so much prettier when she laughs. "When did you find out you had those powers?" I asked. "When I was 4. I don't really remember it too much but they first came out when I was 4. I accidentally used them on my dad. Mom says that dad was going on a trip and I shrank dad to keep him here. Mom found my dad screaming at me calling me a monster. Mom...mom didn't like that too much. She still doesn't tell me what she did but I never saw dad again" she said frowning. Damn, that explains a few things about her mom hating men so much.

 

"So there are others who have this power?" I asked. "Yeah, my grandma had this power too. It seems many women of the McKenneth line had this power. Mom jokes that we are descendants of sprites or fae. Who knows right?" she said. "So McKenneth is you mom’s maiden name?" I asked. "Yep, she changed it back after...well you know" she said. I gestured her down to me. "Something wrong Nathan?" she asked her face inches from me. I kissed her on her lips. "You're not a monster" I said. "How do you know that? I'm a freak!" she said tears creeping down her cheeks. "You know how I know? A monster doesn't risk her life for others. Being different doesn't make you a freak or monster. Besides, I don't fall in love with monsters" I told her. "Oh Nathan!" she said hugging me. We looked at each other and began kissing. She stopped when she felt something poking her cheek.

 

"Oh!" she said seeing my dick at attention. She blushed and turned away. "It's alright" I said tapping her cheek. Clarissa sat up and began taking off her clothes. She blushed and covered her breasts. They're not very big...sorry" she said. "I'm two inches tall Clarissa. They're plenty big" I said chuckling. She giggled and uncovered herself. She lay on the bed. I walked past her giant foot and past the red bush between her legs. I climbed onto her chest and made my way to her face. She gently picked me up and placed me on her lips. They parted and I felt my cock slip inside her mouth. She gently sucked it. This blowjob was totally different from what her mother did. Her mother was full of spite and lust but Clarissa it was pure love. The kind of love that touches one's soul.

 

Her giant finger stroked my back. I felt that massive digit rubbing my ass. I found myself fucking her lips. She was breathing out of her nose. Rhythmic pulses of breath ruffled my hair and were speeding up. She was enjoying sucking my tiny dick as much as I was. I fucked her lips faster and faster until I felt her tongue graze my cock. "Oh shit!" I yelled cumming. Spurt after spurt shot into that cavernous mouth. I just lay there basking in the best oral sex of my life. She put me on her chest. Her eyes were closed as she savored my taste. I wanted her to feel good now. She watched nervously as I made my way to her pussy. She blushed beet red seeing me look at it. "Don't be embarrassed" I said. "I'm not if it’s you looking" she smiled.

 

She was startled when I licked and rubbed her pussy lips. She was soaking wet. She was horny as fuck sucking me off. It didn't take long for her to be soaking the sheets. I inserted my cock into that pussy the size of a garage door and just fucked. I was surprised she even felt me. Guess when you're that horny your sensitivity shoots way up. Seeing how I came already, I lasted a bit longer this time. We fucked for 10 minutes this way. Clarissa wanted more but tempered herself knowing how fragile I was. She held me on her crotch gently but forcefully and grinded me into her. "Oh god Nathan! This feels so good! I love you! I LOVE YOU!!!" she screamed cumming. When she came I felt a rush of warm fluid strike my front. It felt so good to me I came. It was the first time I came in a girl out of love.

 

Oh, you've probably wonder why I said it like that. About a year ago (2019 mind you); I was part of an operation. You see when it came apparent that weapons didn't work on the Goddess a plan was drawn up to poison her. The problem was to find one that worked fast enough to kill her before she could grow big enough to save her. I and two others were chosen for the job. We were chosen because of our ages. One was she would perceive us as a lighter threat and two...well the second reason was kept from me for a reason you'll find out shortly. One of the other two on my team was Kelly. A 14 year old girl from Cleveland. She was a cute girl. She was biracial. She told me her mother was Thai and her father was Nigerian. What caught me was her hard knock attitude.

 

When we made the rendezvous for the poison, she tucked it into her pocket. When we asked her what it was she told me it was a need to know and we didn't need to know. Being a little older now I realized she was lonely. She distanced herself as a coping mechanism to avoid attachments. On the eve of our final leg of the mission I came over to talk to her. She was sitting against a wall of an abandoned building airing out her feet. "Much better" she said wriggling her toes. I sat down near her and could smell her feet. "Haha! Yeah they stink don't they?" she said seeing me flinch at the smell. "Yeah but don't worry about it. None of us have had baths in forever" I said. "What do you miss of the old days?" she asked. "McDonalds. I miss getting a good fucking burger" I said. "I hear that! I'd sell my soul for a quarter pounder right about now" she said smiling. "So how'd you get this assignment?" I asked. "My brother is sick. The Resistance is getting the best care for him if I went ahead with this assignment" she replied.

 

"What about your parents?" I asked. "Dead. Died in the Cleveland campaign. I and my brother were at my grandma's when it happened. Yours?" she asked. "Chicago. I'm a Chicago survivor" I said. "Ah fuck..." she said.”S'aright" I said smiling. Kelly was silent for a second and looked around. "Wanna fuck?" she asked. "Wha?!" I asked. That came outrage nowhere. "I asked if you wanna fuck me. Yes or no?" she huffed. I nodded of course. She scooted her pants down to her ankles and waved me over. I pushed my cock into her and we fucked like rabbits. It was my first time for me but not for her. She had no hymen. I looked into those deep brown eyes. I bent down to kiss her. "No, no kissing" she said frowning. Her breathing quickened and she came. Her pussy squeezed my dick like a vice. I couldn't help but cum in her. After cumming like for a full minute I pulled out. A small stream of white fluid trickled out of her. She didn't say anything as she pulled her panties and pants back up. I was speechless.

 

"Thanks. Go see if the others got food ready" she said like nothing happened. I walked away wondering what the fuck just happened. She barely said two words to me the rest of the evening. By the next day I believed she wanted to fuck out of boredom or to pass the time. I was pissed my first time was due to that. We made our way to the Goddess. She had chosen to stay in Louisville for a week or so lording her might over the populace. She randomly chose people to rape, crush or eat to pass the time while she planned her next move. Her reign was 50% control and 50% leisure.  She was relaxing after crushing a resistance cell in Memphis.

 

She had hollowed out the convention hall as a makeshift fortress. At the moment, her size was 180 ft. She was more vulnerable than she had been for some time. "Alright guys you can go" she said waving at us. "Fuck you mean we can go?" I asked. "You guys were meant to be bodyguards. Nothing else" she said. "No way am I letting you do this alone" I said. "I have to deliver the poison directly. It's the only way" she said. "Then we go together! That way our chance of success increases!" I said. "Not this time" she said walking away. I ran toward her and grabbed her shoulder. "You're not going alone" I said sternly. She turned to me. She kissed me and then punched me in the face. Jesus she had an arm. I was blacking out. "You're sweet Nathan. Take care of him" she said as I faded out.

 

I awoke 20 minutes later with the other guy on my team. "Where are we Kev?" I asked him. On a building rooftop near the convention hall. I'm...watching to see if the plan works" he said. I looked over at the hall and saw the Goddess sitting down holding someone in her hand. "Aw no. Gimme those!" I yelled taking the binoculars from him. My fear was justified. In her hand was Kelly. "So you thought you could kill me with a simple grenade? You wasted your time and your life. How should I kill you?" she asked in a lone voice. We couldn't hear what Kelly said. "Eat you? Are you sure? Crushing you under my magnificent feet would be faster" the Goddess said. There was a pause. "Suit yourself" the Goddess said taking off her uniform. "No please" I muttered. I watched as she tossed Kelly into her mouth and swallow. "NOOOO!" I screamed.

 

I watched the bulge of my first sex partner disappear down her throat. I just stared in shock. A minute later though the Goddess went into convulsions. She fell onto the ground and began puking and shitting. "Jesus that shit works quick" Kevin muttered. "What happened?" I asked. "I'm sorry Nathan. She told me everything after she clocked you. The poison was botulism. A whole capsule worth. Damn thing was big as a suppository man. The plan was to have her eaten whole and let loose the poison directly. Guess it worked..." he said sadly. We both watched what we thought was the end of a nightmare.   To our horror, we watched the Goddess grow. She grew and grew until her convulsions stopped. By that time she had obliterated the hall and surrounding city blocks. She was well over a thousand feet tall. She wiped the puke from her mouth and stood up. "You sneaky fucking vermin!" she yelled taking a step. A cloud of dust and debris rose from her foot.

 

"Seems you all still need a lesson on who rules you" she said kicking her left foot. An entire apartment complex was wiped off the city map. “Withdraw! Withdraw damnit!" Kevin shouted. We fled for our lives along with thousands of others. By the time we had cleared the city we could only watch it burn and be flattened under her massive feet. It was the last great effort to kill her.

 

"Nathan? Nathan?" a voice called snapping me back to reality. "Huh? Yeah?" I asked. "I was asking you if you wanted to take a bath with me" Clarissa said. "Sure. I am kinda sticky" I chuckled. Clarissa drew us a bath and held me as she sat down. At my size the tub was as big as an Olympic swimming pool. She looked magnificent half submerged and surrounded by soap bubbles. She was humming to herself as she scrubbed her hair. I swam to her chest and pulled myself onto the fleshy island. I scooped up a layer of soap on her skin and began scrubbing what essence of her was still on me. Her tits jutted up like pink twin mountain peaks topped with pointy nipple mountain tops. She glanced down and smirked. "Nice view?" she asked. "It's good as far as sightseeing goes" I said.  "Oh you're funny" she said picking me up. She sat up and began soaping my body till I was just a big ball of suds. "I can wash myself you know" I said. "Yeah but this is way more fun and cute" she said. I quivered as she stroked my crotch and ass. She sat me back down on her chest and scooped up some water. The small cascade exposed my erection.

 

"You got hard from just that?" she asked. "Of course I did. Anybody would get hard from that especially from someone so pretty" I said. She glanced down. "Clarissa?" I asked wondering what was wrong. She snatched me from her chest and held me close to her cheek. "You're the first person to like me for just being me. Everyone else just likes me for my brain. They want me to tutor them or cheat for them. Never did they just like me for who I was" she said quietly. "Their loss and my gain" I said. She let a few tears roll down her cheeks. "Is it okay for someone like me to be this happy? Someone who may do terrible things in the future?" she cried. "I think someone like you has more right to be happy than most people on Earth" I said.

 

She kissed me lovingly. I had her sit me back down on her chest. She watched me climb up to her breast and mount it. She giggled as I strode her nipple. That giggling turned into moans as I began squeezing it. Her hand dipped underwater and her breathing quickened. "Harder Nathan" she whispered. I gripped her nipple with my thighs and squeezed. I heard the water splashing more and more. Her eyes were shut from euphoria and she was biting her lip. Her body arched and I held on tight. With a squeaky moan she came. It took a minute for her to come down. She was giggly as she dried me and her off. We went back to the bed and sat down. She turned on the TV and we were both surprised to see her face leading the news.

 

"And we have an Amber Alert form Lake View. 15 year old Clarissa McKenneth has been reported missing from the area. Anyone spotting her is asked to call *** *** ****" the reporter said. "Damn. That didn't take long at all" Clarissa said. "You mom really wants you back" I said. "Fuck her! She's a monster! She's...damn we need her" Clarissa said. "Excuse me?" I asked not believing what she said. "I said we need her. She's the ticket to restoring you. She still has your energy. Unless I shrink somebody and give you theirs" she said. "Okay but we can't do it now. She's expecting us not to mention everyone has seen your face and the police are looking for you" I said. "We have to do it soon or your energy will dissipate" she said.

 

"Dissipate?" I asked. "Yeah. You didn't think we store that energy forever did you? When I shrink food or objects that energy stays in me for a short while. Usually a day or so. Humans might be a little longer" she said. "Whoa. How long?" I asked. "A few days maybe. I can't remember. I only shrank a human once; my dad. I don't remember how long I stored his energy. I was only 4 remember" she said. "So we got a deadline" I said. She nodded. "Then let's try to fix my problem on Wednesday" I said thinking 3 days would be good. She agreed. We ate like kings that night raiding the mini fridge. Sleeping in a giant bed is comfortable let me tell you. I woke the next morning surrounded by the smell of lavender soap and heat. I opened my eyes to see her right breast exposed and hovering over me.

 

She had snuggled close to me like a pet or beloved toy. Thank god she didn't toss around in her sleep. I stood up and touched that pillow soft mammary and got a coo from my sleeping giantess.  A few strokes and her nipple became erect. She let out a slight gasp and her eyes flittered awake. "Are you molesting me in my sleep?" she asked narrowing her eyes. "Well..." I began to answer embarrassed. "You need a punishment" she said pushing me on my back with her giant finger. She spread my legs and lowered her head. She easily sucked in my cock and began sucking it. "Oh god Clarissa" I moaned. I felt my dick rubbing against her warm tongue. I gritted my teeth and came. She pulled back and closed her eyes and she savored my tiny load.

 

"Bet you weren't expecting that were you?" she asked. "No but it was a welcome surprise" I replied. From then until Wednesday we hid out in my room. She only went out for food and water. Thankfully, she wasn't spotted and her face didn't appear again on the news. That didn't mean the danger was over though. We tried to enjoy the moment. We had sex at least 3 times a day. How many times I came in her mouth or giant pussy I couldn't tell you.  We were the happiest we've ever been in both of our lives. Then came Wednesday.

 

We made our way to her house that evening. She hid me in her pocket for safe keeping. Clarissa unlocked the door and stepped into her house. "Well look who's back" her mother said. "Hi mom" Clarissa said. "Is that all you have to say. Hi mom?!" she yelled. I felt Clarissa's heart beat faster. She was scared. "Well where is he?!" her mother shouted. "Safe. I came back to see if you would restore his size" Clarissa said. "Even if I could I wouldn't. I used up his energy last night having fun" she said. "What?! What did you do?!" Clarissa said. "I did some grocery shopping. Be surprised how much food lasts when it's 10 times its normal size. Oh I did take care of the bills too" she said pointing to a chunk of gold. "Wha?!" Clarissa asked. "How did you think I pay for everything being a single mother? I buy little bits of gold and grow it. Do you get it dear? Our power makes us superior to them. Power and fortune is ours to take. Normals and especially not males can't be close to worthy for our kind. It's been this way for centuries of our family" her mother said.

 

"So what about dad?" Clarissa asked. "He was only useful for giving me a child. Nothing else as for all males" her mother replied. "Liar. I've seen the old pictures. You haven't smiled like that since" Clarissa said. "The one you call father called us monsters. Even you. You were just a little girl and he called you a monster!" her mother yelled. "Only because he was scared of us! If you took the time to get him to understand what we could do he would have gotten over his fear! We could've stayed a family!" Clarissa shouted. "This argument is pointless. You father hated us and I ate him to protect us. No hindsight will change that. Now, give me that boy" her mother demanded. I felt Clarissa's hand move over the pocket. "So he's in there?" her mother asked.

 

"No!" Clarissa yelled. A moment of quick movement and a sudden fall. I rolled onto the carpet and looked up to see her mother standing over us. Clarissa had tripped over a rug. Her mother raised her foot over me. Her wrinkled and calloused sole itching to snuff me out. "Don't do it..." Clarissa begged. "You'll forget him in time dear" she said coldly. "NOOOO!" Clarissa shouted. I closed my eyes to prepare for the end. I didn't feel anything. I opened them to see her mother...my size.

 

"What did you do..." her mother said not believing what happened. “You left me no choice mom" Clarissa sobbed. Out of desperation, Clarissa shrank her mother. Clarissa looked dead at me and her eyes glowed. With a second I was back to my old height abet naked. I looked down at her mother. Jesus, was I that small? "I used the energy I stole from her to grow you back" Clarissa said. "Doesn't that mean she's stuck that way too?" I asked. "Yep. Unless I shrink someone and we both know that's not happening" she said. "What should we do with her?" I asked. "She's dangerous even at that size. She can still shrink people and regrow. She can't do it now because I'm here to stop her" Clarissa said. "Then we can put the bitch in a cage like she did with me" I said. "For how long? Forever? Even if we did I can't watch her 24/7. I...have to do it" Clarissa said picking her mother up. Clarissa brought her to her face.

 

"No! I'll do it. You shouldn't have that stain on your soul" I said wanting to make sure nothing could taint her. I took the woman from her grasp and turned my back to Clarissa. I walked out of the room but stayed nearby just in case the woman tried something. "Please don't do this! I just wanted to protect my daughter!" the woman begged. "Your daughter is the most incredible girl I've ever met and you don't deserve to even share the same planet with her.  Part of this is personal and the rest is out of love" I said. "Love?! How is eating someone out of love?!" she screamed. "Funny. I could’ve asked the same thing when you wanted to eat me" I said ripping off her clothes. "No don't do this! Without me my daughter won't make it!" her mother begged. Part of me felt guilt. As crazy as she was, she was doing some of this out of concern for her daughter. If only she took the time to console her husband none of this might not have happened.

 

She was screaming as I dropped her in my mouth. My god I could taste her! The sweat of fear and lotion was heavy on my tongue. I actually had a living human being in my mouth! I closed my eyes and swallowed. I felt her land in my stomach and felt her trying to find a way out. She beat and kicked my stomach walls desperate to stay alive. I stood where I was for a good 5 minutes just waiting for her to stop. When she finally did, I knew she had succumbed to my stomach acids. I had done it. I had digested a human being. Fuck, still digesting really. I remembered some of what I learned in health class those years ago. I knew it would take a few hours before her body was broken down enough to move into my large intestine. I walked back to the living room. Clarissa was sitting on the sofa.

 

She looked up at me. "It's done" I whispered. She buried her head in her hands and let loose a wail that tore at my heart. I put my hand on her shoulder and she pulled away from me. She got up off the couch and ran to her room. She slammed the door but I could still hear her bawling her eyes out. I couldn't blame her. I had just eaten her mother. I left her alone for the rest of the evening. Early in the afternoon, I knocked on her door. "Clarissa, I made lunch" I said. No answer. I sat down on the floor. "I know it seems impossible but I know how you feel right now. “Once upon a time I saw something that broke my heart too. There was a girl I liked once. We...were intimate" I said. I heard movement in her room. The sound of feet shuffling on the floor got close to the door. "We had a mission to kill...the Goddess. She sacrificed herself in an effort to kill her. I didn't work and for a time I closed my heart to the world. One day I was thinking about her last words to me. She said I was sweet and for my friend to take care of me"

 

"I realized in that moment that she loved me but she loved others more. She loved them enough to burden herself with the ultimate choice: her happiness or the safety of others. I was belittling her choice by choosing to shut myself off from what she wanted to protect. Clarissa, I love you so much that I don't want anything to hurt you but I know that impossible. I'll still try though. No matter what may come, I want to be with you and face it. Forever" I said. The door unlocked and opened. I looked up to see her face with reddened eyes. "That sounded like a marriage proposal" she said quietly. "It kinda was" I replied. "Dummy. We're too young" Clarissa said smiling. "Not from where I come from" I said. She took my hand as I led her downstairs to the kitchen. Damn she was hungry. She wolfed down the sandwiches I made. I felt better though seeing her in better spirits. I was so wrapped up in worry about her I forgot about how impossible that promise I had made. The countdown timer on my temporal anchor was testament to that. I had one week and 4 days left.

 

That night she snuggled close to me as we watched TV. Her scent and touch made my heart beat faster. I held her hand in mine and squeezed it. She turned to me and when she did I kissed her. My tongue was in her mouth and frenched her. A man I once trained with who was into poetry would have called this a soul kiss. I broke the kiss needing air. Her eyes were so full of love. She began to take off her shirt. "Make love to me, for real this time" she said. I took off my borrowed shirt and sweatpants and was naked. My cock was at attention. She was naked herself and was blushing. This was the first time I saw her naked normal size and I wasn't disappointed. She was a goddess. Not the world conquering one but one that was beautiful and full of love. I massaged her breasts and sucked her nipples. "That feels good" she cooed. My mouth traveled down to her pussy which I gave long licks and sucks.

 

She gasped at the full feeling of oral sex. My lips kissed my way down her legs and found themselves at her feet. I kissed her soles and sucked her toes. I playfully bit one to get her to make a cute eep sound. She was panting as I positioned my cock at her pussy. This would be the first time really for her. "Clarissa..." I said asking for permission. "Please Nathan" she said. I slowly pushed my cock into her and almost immediately felt her hymen. I looked into her eyes and she nodded. I figured it was best to just ram in in quick to spare her lingering pain. That was what I did. She yelled and a tear ran from her eye. "Shit you okay!?" I asked. "It hurt but it's going away. Give me a second" she said. I didn't move. I just waited and basked in that warm, wet, tight, love tunnel of hers.

 

Seeing her relax I began to gently fuck her. Slow strokes at first but they began to speed up. That old couch squeaked as we made love. Her tits bounced as I bottomed out and slammed it back in. That was way different from fucking Kelly. There were true feelings involved. Clarissa was mine and I was hers. "Oh god Nathan! Faster! Fuck me faster!" she cried. I was really slamming it into her. I pushed her knees to her chest and was slamming my weight right into her. She squealed and her pussy tightened around my member. I bent down and kissed her and she locked her legs around my waist. Her pussy spasms caused me to cum. Load after load shot right up her cunt. Full sized loads mind you. She milked me for every drop.

 

"I love you so much" she said dazed. I stroked her cheeks as I burned from her radiant smile.  Day after day we fucked. I lost count how many times I came in her. When you're in love you live in another world; just you and your partner. I didn't have the heart to tell her I had to leave. Each day that passed my anxiety increased. Clarissa saw this and asked me if something was wrong. I lied and said nothing was wrong. There was two days left before I had to go. I noticed something was bothering her before that though. She was nervous about something and she acted like she wanted to say something. "What are you going to do Clarissa? I mean about having no family" I said. "I called my relatives in Belfast yesterday. I told them everything and I do mean everything. They'll take me in until I become of age. Nathan...never mind. It can wait" she said.

 

"What's bothering you?" I asked. "It's nothing. Do you mind if you held me again?" she asked. "You're weird" I said hugging her against me. The next day would be the decider. That was the day Chicago was destroyed by the Goddess. I kept a close eye on her the whole day. "I need to go to the grocery store" she said. "I'll go with you" I said. "NO! I mean I can go by myself. Girly things" she said. "Clarissa, today's the day..."

 

"Today's the day I destroy the city and go on to conquer the world right? Not going to happen. For more reasons than one" she said kissing me. I wondered what she meant by that. Against better judgement I let her go alone. The grocery store was only a few blocks away. I looked at the time. 2:17 P.M. If history was going to repeat itself it would happen in 35 minutes. I lost my shit when it was 12 minutes to go. "What the fuck was I thinking letting her out of my sight?!" I yelled to myself. I ran to the store and asked the cashier if she saw her. "A girl your age with red hair? Yes, I saw her, she left a few minutes ago with her friends" the cashier said. Friends? What did she mean by that?

 

I ran down the street and picked up a faint scream. I followed the sound and came across two boys our age. "Craig let me go!" Clarissa shouted to him. I'll be damned it was that kid who punched her that day! "Not so tough without your gun toting freak with ya" he said punching her in the stomach. "Please don't hit me there! Please Craig don't hurt me!" she begged. "Hurt you? Naw I got something better planned. Hell you might even like it. Hold her Derek!" he shouted to his friend. Derek held her arms pinning her to the ground as Craig held her legs with his own. He yanked down her pants and began to yank her panties down. "Motherfucker!" I hissed tacking Craig. He stood up and pulled a knife out of his pocket. I reached for my gun. Aw fuck! I left my gun back at the house!

 

He lunged at me and got a glancing cut in my side. A bloodstain formed and shown through my white shirt. What happened next caught everyone by surprise. Craig popped out of view. "Bro?" Derek asked wondering where Craig went. He released Clarissa and looked around. He popped out of view as well. I turned to Clarissa who was walking over to me. Her eyes burned green. "Oh my god..." I muttered. I looked down and saw Craig and Derek. Out of rage she shrank them to an inch. "You were going to rape me. Worse still you tried to kill someone I love. In your words Craig I won't kill you. Hell you might even like it" Clarissa said bending down on her knees over them. "You want my pussy right?" She said pulling her panties to one side. The tiny boys began to run from her. Clarissa stood up and slid off her sandal. She slammed her foot down in front of them. "You don't want my pussy now? What changed I wonder?" she said raising her foot over them.

 

"Don't Clarissa" I said. "Why not Nathan? They tried to rape me and tried to kill you! They deserve to die!" she yelled flexing her toes over them. "You can't do this. I'll change you" I said. "This from the person who ate my mom? What about doing what you don't want to do to protect others?" she said coldly. That cut me deep. Deeper than this tiny fuck I was defending. "This is different. Your mother had power that could have hurt or killed us. This...this is just revenge. You can't kill them because what they might do in the future. Not those that are defenseless against you" I said. "And what if they do something to somebody else?" she asked pressing her sweaty sole down on both of them.  "That's between them and God and you're not a god or a Goddess, except to me. A goddess I fell in love with" I said. She looked at me with tearful eyes and took her foot off of them.

 

"Nathan!" she said hugging me. "Clarissa" I said holding her. Clarissa looked at the tiny boys and her eyes glowed. They returned to normal. They ran out of there very promptly. "What if they say something to someone?" Clarissa asked. "Like what? A teenage girl we tried to rape shrank us and was about to crush us with her stinky feet?" I said. Clarissa giggled. "My feet aren't stinky" she whispered. We returned home and had a nice dinner. That even as we watched TV I glanced at the temporal anchor. 17 hrs. and 12 minutes left. I chose not to tell her that night. She had gone through enough today. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up first early. After a morning piss, I watched the sunrise. I had never seen such a wonderful sight. I actually cried.

 

"Something wrong?" Clarissa asked behind me. "Something's right. The city is still here. I did it and it was all thanks to you" I said hugging her. "No, thanks to you Nathan. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what I might have done back there" she said kissing me. We were like a married couple. Her fixing breakfast and me talking about what we could do that day. We went to the mall, the movies, and even went to a restaurant. By the time we got home the countdown timer said I had 3 hours left. It was time to tell her. I had put it off too many times already.

 

I turned the TV off. "Hey I was watching that!" Clarissa said. "I have to go" I said quietly. "To where? The store?" she asked. "No...I have to go back to my own time" I replied. "NO! I want you here with me!" she yelled. "I can't Clarissa. I'm sorry" I said quietly. The bed expanded all around me. Everything in the room was gigantic. Without needing to think I knew she had shrank me. She lifted me up and held me close to her chest. Things weren't as big this time around. I was maybe 5 or 6 inches tall. "I'm not letting you leave me! I can't just let you go!" she sobbed. "Would you feel better if I told you I didn't want to leave?" I asked. "Yes..." she said. “THEN FEEL BETTER!" I yelled. I felt tears on my face. Hers and mine. "I got no choice in this Clarissa. This device on my wrist kept me here in this time. Without it I crash back to my time. It only had a month of power and it has just 3 hours left of charge now. If I could stay I would. Believe in you heart of hearts that" I said.

 

Clarissa just sobbed. I just hugged her breast and let her cry. "You're cute when you're tiny" she said sniffling. "This is like what happened with your dad isn't it?" I asked. "...yeah. Thanks for not calling me a monster though" she said trying to smile. "Monster...naw. Smoking hot sex Goddess is more like it" I said. She began kissing me and taking off my clothes. I was only the size of a doll but she knew exactly how much force she could use to arouse me and not hurt me.  She brought me close to her face and licked my body. I shuttered when that gigantic tongue lapped at my crotch. It only took seconds for me to be at full mast. She sucked me cock into her mouth. "Baby..." I groaned as I found myself instinctively face fucking her mouth. She laid back and just playfully rubbed my back and ass. She gave a hard suck and I came right there. She let out a contented sigh and pulled me off of her. She sat me next to her on the bed. "You taste so delicious Nathan. At that size I could taste you cum better" she said. She wasn't done though. Within a moment I was back to my old size and she was naked.

 

"Fuck me Nathan. I want you inside me even if it's for the last time" she said. Her words were heavy with sadness. I pushed my cock into her and fucked my precious Goddess. I lasted longer this time since I came in her mouth moments ago. I came after a good 15 minutes. "Keep fucking me. Even till the last moment" she said. Those 2 1/2 hours I'd never forget. She had cast aside lovemaking and just wanted to be fucked hard. Maybe for her this would make the memory last. Being fucked by your partner so hard your souls touch one another. With just 10 minutes left I came in her for the last time. I was bone fucking dry. My cum just ran out of her like a tiny white river. I got dressed and sat on the bed staring out the window at the night lights of Chicago.

 

"I don't want to go. I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I sobbed. It had been years since I cried so hard. Not since I saw mom die. Her arms wrapped around me. Her hands on my chest. I could feel the back of my shirt getting wet. She was quietly sobbing. The temporal anchor beeped. The final minute had begun. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked her. "I hope so. I hope so" she cried. "I love you Clarissa McKenneth! Will you find me and become my wife?!" I cried sorrowfully. "I will! I will find you and become your wife!" she cried. I turned to her and kissed her with all my heart and soul. The temporal anchor beeped and my body was enveloped in light.

 

"Oh god Nathan I forgot! I'm..." she was saying before her words faded into the cracking air and light. A bright flash and she was gone. My head hurt as I awoke. I was just a few blocks or so from her house. I counted my lucky stars I hadn't materialized inside a wall, underground, or God forbid in the middle of Lake Michigan. If I would find her the only place I could think of would be her house. I saw that nothing much had changed except the city was still here of course. "It worked. I was so scared something might happen when I left but everything is still here. Oh wow..." I thought. At that moment I realized something. I had changed the future and created another timeline. Since the temporal anchor kept me from disappearing or creating a paradox, that meant there was another me here. The same age as me and he had a mother too. "I hope the other me is happy out there" I said to myself.

 

My thought was interrupted by a car driving up to a stoplight. I looked at the cool looking convertible. "Tesla Sport? What the fuck is a Tesla?" I wondered. Guess when you're not enslaved by a murdering giantess, technology marches on. "FEEL THE POWER OF LOVE! FEEL THE POWER OF LOOOVE! And that folks was Huey Lewis and the News with the Power of Love on Chicago's number one hit oldies station 104.3 K-Hits oldies. Top story for today, our own superhero Megagirl saved a United flight from crashing at O’Hare this morning. Witnesses say the plane engines flamed out and Megagirl grew to an impressive 700 ft. tall! She easily caught the descending aircraft and safely put it down on the runway. Workers at the airport say they will be fixing her footprints in the Tarmac for a while but all are grateful for the lives she saved" the announcer said from the car radio before the car drove off.

 

"Megagirl...it can't be. No, it has to be her!" I yelled running to her house. I was out of breath by the time I got to her house. The mailbox had the name Westfield on it, not Clarissa. I was depressed to say the least. With one last bit of hope I knocked on the door. "Coming!" a woman's voice said on the other side. The door opened and an incredibly beautiful woman answered. Her hair was black and cut short. "I'm sorry. I have the wrong house" I said. The woman stared at me and then tears flowed from her eyes. Oh god. Her eyes. "NATHAN!" she screamed. "Clarissa? CLARISSA!" I yelled hugging her. "You're here. You're really here!" I cried. "I missed you so much!" she cried. "I thought you were someone else" I said. She reached for her hair and pulled on it. Turns out that black hair was a wig. "What's that for?" I asked. "That's for my secret identity" she smiled. "You really are Megagirl?" I asked. "You heard about me?!" she asked. "Just now. You caught a plane? A fucking plane?!" I asked.

 

"Hehe...yeah. When I came back I decided to be a superhero. I used a trick mom used to make some money and bought the house back. I figured if you were to find me it would be here" she said. "You thought right babe" I said. "Oh god Nathan. Those 5 years were so long. I have so much to tell you" she said. "Mommy, who is that?" a little girl's voice asked behind Clarissa. "Speak of the devil. Alycia honey. This is your daddy" Clarissa said. I felt my heart stop. I watched the little girl step toward me in curiosity. She had a strawberry blond hair and green eyes like her mom. She was 4 years old. "You're my daddy?" she asked. I looked at Clarissa and she nodded. "Yes...I'm your daddy" I said hugging my new daughter close to me. I started crying as I held her to me. "Mommy, why is daddy crying?" Alycia asked. "He's happy honey. He's very happy" Clarissa said. I followed them into her...no...our home ready to begin a new life. One free of death and destruction but full of life and happiness.

 

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace". A quote from Jimi Hendrix. Like many questions we ask about life, there seems to be no definitive answer. Maybe the answer we seek lies somewhere in the middle. This has been another episode of The Size Zone...

End Notes:

On the next episode of The Size Zone, we meet a woman who has the chance to make a few wishes come true. Stay tuned for the next episode called "Djinn"

Episode 9...Djinn by Size Master
Author's Notes:

This one is shorter for a reason. I plan to expand on it later in the next season...

Meet Sandy, a 37 year old housewife married to Robert Richardson. They have a daughter, a sweet girl of 16 named Carrie. Like many housewives, Sandy wants more in life than to just be a homemaker. She wishes for more. Her wishes will take her into The Size Zone...

 

"Happy Birthday honey!" Robert said yelling. Today was my birthday. I turned 37 today. Normally I'd be happy but not today. I found out last month that my husband might be cheating on me. "How does it feel to be 37 mom?" my daughter asked. Carrie is like my husband in many respects. She inherited his natural energy and most of his looks. She has his dark brown chestnut hair and smile while she has my hazel eyes and body type. In one respect, it's like looking at a mirror of me. If Robert is really cheating on me it’s gonna kill her. "Sandy!" Robert yelled. "Sorry. I was lost in thought. You were saying something?" I said. "I said you have presents to open" Robert said smiling.

 

On the table were five presents for me. "Open mine first mom!" Carrie yelled. I opened the box. "A new phone" I said. "Not just any phone! It's the new Samsung Galaxy S6!" she said. "My Blackberry was fine dear" I said. "Blackberry's are crap. This is way cooler" she said. I was happy she got me the phone but I wondered how much it cost. We were having some money issues. 6 months ago we put a second mortgage on the house. "Okay mine next" Robert said. I opened the other presents. I got some perfume, a new dress, a spa trip voucher, and something else. "What is this?" I asked wondering what this old thing he had given me. "A lamp! I bought it off some old man at a bazaar in Baghdad just before my tour was up" he said. "What like a genie's lamp" I said cocking an eyebrow. "Heh, something like that. I know how you like antiques so I thought you'd like this" he said.

 

It did look old. It wasn't like in the stories though. It was dented and ugly. The metal wasn't gold or even bronze. It was a shade of black tin. It looked so fucking cheap it wasn't funny. Leave it to Robert to just throw away money. I swear he'd buy sand from a Bedouin. "You don't like it?" he asked. "It's...different" I said politely. "Well I sorry I couldn't get you something more expensive" he said quietly. "Well maybe you could if you weren't....never mind. I don't want to talk about in front of her" I said. We barely said a word to each other while we ate cake. I didn't expect chocolate fudge cake to be so bitter. I and Robert lay in bed waiting for the other to speak. "So we gonna talk about earlier?" he said. "I noticed some funds disappearing from our account Robert but I can't see where they're going. You know that makes me fell as a woman. As a wife?" I asked. "Wait, you think I'm cheating on you?" he asked. "Or worse you have a kid with some woman" I said.

 

Robert looked at me like I was someone else. "You actually think that don't you?" he said. I turned over on my side facing away from him. "Sandy...you know you're the only one for me. We have our problems but that isn't one of them" he said putting his arm around me. "Then what's the money for?" I asked. "Investing in the future you could say" he said chucking. Great. Another moneymaking scheme. I left it alone that night. A few days later I used that voucher for the spa. It was heavenly. Massages, manicures and pedicures just to start off. I loved my pedi. I always took pride when it came my feet. It was even better when a young cute man named Esteban was rubbing my toes. Robert used to do that for me. He loved my feet. He loved rubbing them when they were sore when I was pregnant with Carrie. Robert changed when he came back from his tour in Iraq. Shrinks labeled him manic depressive. That's when we began having money trouble.

 

"Speak of the devil" I said coming home and finding a delinquency notice in the bills. Our mortgage payment was late. Understandably seeing it was 800 a month not including the late payment. Add that to the credit card bills and well....shit was tight every month. I wanted to get a job but Robert wasn't having that. He wanted me to be home to cook and clean. It was more than once we had an argument about this. Maybe seeing this would change his mind. I began cleaning the house up. "Maybe if I polish this ugly piece of shit it would look better. Heh...maybe even a genie would pop out. I began rubbing the lamp back and forth. "Huh?" I wondered feeling a vibrating sensation through the lamp. I chalked it up to imagination. I rubbed some more and the lamp shuttered. I dropped it immediately and on the side of it some weird script glowed. "Oh shit!" I said seeing a waif of smoke billowing out of the fire hole.

 

It condensed into a 9 ft. tall figure...with no legs. Underneath his waist was this funnel of smoke going back into the lamp. He (I guess he was a he) stretched he back and arms. His skin was like pale ash and his pupils glowed like embers. His hair was in a ponytail and was black as ink. On his body was the same script written in black. I scrambled for the door. "Where are you going? You did summon me" he said. I turned to him. "Yes, you summoned me master.  What is your first wish?" he asked. "So you're a real genie?" I asked staring at the imposing supernatural creature filling my living room. "Tcch...I hate that word. Genie, that's the name you humans give us. We are djinn. We're old as time itself and unfortunately it’s my curse to serve your kind" he said. "Curse?" I asked. "Yes, these are the curse spells placed on me by Solomon. Until judgement day, I must serve my current master. That means you" he said. "So you have to obey me?" I asked smiling. His eyes flared up...literally. "WHAT IS YOUR WISH!" he bellowed. I looked at that notice. "I wish to be rich!" I yelled. He closed his eyes and quickly opened them. "Done. Anything else?" he asked. "No, I want to see if what you say is true. I don't see any piles of money or gold raining from the sky" I said. He laughed at me. "So be it. Rub my lamp when you're ready for your second wish" he said.

 

He went back inside his lamp. I stood there for a moment wondering if I hallucinated the whole thing. "Mom I'm home!" Carrie said coming in from school. "Hey honey. Anything happen today? You see anything outside when you came in?" I asked. "No, nothing unusual" she replied. Yep, I was seeing things. I finished cooking dinner later that evening. Robert was running late. "When's dad getting home?" Carrie asked. "Let's see" I asked calling his phone. I got no answer. I began seeing red. "We're eating without him!" I yelled. I was pissed. He had to be seeing someone! It was around 8:30 I got a call. "Hello?" I answered. "Is this the wife of Robert Richardson?" the voice asked. "Yes, who is it?" I asked. "We'd like you to come down to the police station" he said. "What for?!" I asked. "It's better if you come down here ma'am" the man said.

 

I drove like I was insane to the police station. My guess Robert was in a cell drunk. It wouldn't be the first time. "I'm Sandy Richardson! Where is he!?" I yelled pissed. A desk Sgt. came to me with a sad face. "We didn't want to tell you over the phone. You husband was in an accident. He...he didn't make it. I'm very sorry for your loss" he said. It felt like someone ripped out my heart. I couldn't breathe. My hands shook. "No that can't be. I just saw him this morning" I said. The Sgt. took me to the morgue. A coroner lifted up a sheet. "This is your husband correct?" the coroner asked. It was Robert. Those rosy cheeks I fell in love with were stone dead grey now. "Oh god...." I said breaking into sobs. The Sgt. put his hand on my shoulder. "It if helps he died instantly" he said. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled. "A witness who called it in said his front tire blew out and caused him to veer into incoming traffic. He hit a semi" he replied. I sat down on that cold floor crying. After a moment the officer led me to his office and gave me a cup of coffee.

 

"I know this is difficult. I have some release forms for you to sign" he said. I signed the forms letting the coroner send the body to the funeral home. The whole way home I thought about how our last moments spent together were full of accusations. They seemed so petty now. I sat in the car wondering what to say to Carrie. I sat down on the sofa and called her to me. "Dad still isn't home?" she asked looking around. "...sit down honey. It about your daddy" I said. I could see her face full of worry now. "You father was in an accident honey. He's...he left us" I said. I was doing good keeping it together until I saw my baby girl just break down in front of me. I held her like she was an infant again in my lap. She just cried and cried. I stifled my sobs but cried nonetheless. I sang her a song she loved when she was little hoping to take some of the hurt away. She fell asleep after a while. I didn't move. I just held her close to me wondering how we would make it without Robert.

 

The next day we were on autopilot. We barely spoke. It was unreal not having him in the house. With all his faults, he was the driving energy in our family. I made dinner and without thinking sat down a third plate. "Mom?" Carrie said. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot. I...forgot" I said slamming a plate on the floor in grief. Carrie was the one to console me this time. We didn't even eat what I cooked. It just sat on our plates cooling while we ordered pizza. I don't think either of us was so ready to have dinner with him gone. The next day I got a call. "Mrs. Richardson. This is the office of State Farm Life Insurance. Can you come to our office? We need to discuss something with you" a woman said on the phone. Carrie came with me. She wanted to be strong for her mom. She always had her father's strength.

 

"We're sorry for your loss. I know this is a difficult time for you two. Fortunately, your husband made sure you'd be okay if he died. He had a very extensive policy with us. We had to confirm it wasn't a suicide before we paid such an exhorbant amount" a woman said. "Wait, what do you mean by exhorbant? We're talking like 50 grand right? That is the regular amount right?" I asked. "Not in this case. You husband took out a much bigger policy than usual. Seeing you financial background it's astonishing he was able to make the monthly premiums" she said. It was then I realized the money Robert was pulling out of the account was going to this policy. "How much are we talking?" I asked. "Adjusting for taxes, 10.2 million dollars" the woman said. I damn near fainted. "Holy shit! You hear that mom?!" Carrie yelled.

 

"Oh my god. That's what you meant by investing for the future! Damnit Robert! You could've said something! No wonder you looked at me like that! Oh Robert!" I yelled crying. "I'll give you two a moment" the woman said stepping out of the door. "Mom it's okay. It's going to be okay. Daddy made sure we'd be okay. Daddy made us rich!" Carrie said. I stopped crying not because of how happy I was to know Robert wasn't cheating on me. I stopped crying because of what Carrie just said. It wasn't Robert who made us rich. It was that fucking djinn! He caused this! "Thanks honey. Thanks for cheering me up" I said. After getting the money wired to the bank we went home. "Let's go out to eat!" Carrie said. "Sure honey just give me a moment" I said. Carrie ran off to her room. I rubbed that lamp like I was trying to start a fire. "Yes master?" he said. "You killed my husband!" I yelled. "Yes. That was the best way to make you rich. You did ask to be rich. What? You think money would just appear before you? I'm a djinn not a god. There are limits to my power" he said.

 

"Then you could have made me win the lottery!" I yelled. "Number one. You didn't play the lottery did you? You got to play to win. And two, you need to be specific when you wish. You humans want things immediately and think nothing of the circumstances on how to get them" he mockingly said. I grit my teeth and clenched my fists so hard it hurt. "Back into you lamp!" I yelled. He bowed and returned to it. I should have gotten rid of the lamp right then and there but I didn't. I lay on my now lonely bed with my tablet in my hand looking up online what a djinn really was.

 

"Beings of smokeless fire. One of God's creations and like humans possesses free will. Neither wholly good nor evil but more like chaotic neutral. Djinns possess powers that can change reality and have been known to grant wishes to those they deem fit. One story says the great Solomon fought a djinn who was terrorizing Judea. Seeing no way to kill the creature, Solomon used a curse given to him by God. Under the curse, the djinn must obey its current master. Hmm...so that is what I'm dealing with" I said to myself. Robert was gone and I and my daughter were rich. It was possible to wish him back but seeing how dangerous it was to deal with that thing I chose not to. Of course if I did there would be all sorts of problems. Seeing a supposed dead man walking around would raise some questions. I chose to use the money to better our lives.

 

The first thing I did was pay off all our debts. That took a good 100 grand. Chump change in the long run. After that I bought a big house. Okay it was a fucking mansion. Let's not kid ourselves. 10 rooms, indoor pool, sitting on a fuckload of acreage. It was fucking gorgeous.  Then I bought me a SLK 500 and my daughter a shiny M6 convertible. I spent a good 5 mil in just one year. We were living the good life. Shopping sprees every weekend and a trip to the south of France that summer. In hindsight, I see now I was trying to replace that empty feeling with things. Being rich was one thing, pissing it away was another. Carrie didn't become a spoilt brat like many rich kids. No, her mother took care of that. Sure she liked nice things but she didn't lord it over her friends at her new school.

 

Now a man once said that more money meant more problems. He was right. I had relatives coming out of the woodwork wanting some cash. My mother got a new house but I didn't give a fucking dime to my sister. She was against me marrying Robert. All because he had no expectations. When Robert enlisted, me moved onto the base and hadn't spoken much since. That was 15 years ago. So what do you think I said when she asked for some money to put down for a house?  Kick fucking rocks is what I said. That was the beginning of my problems. I stupidly forgot the cardinal rule when you come into money; taxes. Big honkin' taxes. They cut a good portion out for inheritance taxes and whatnot then came he taxes on the house and cars. If this kept up I'd be bankrupt within 3 years. That was not going to be Roberts’s legacy. That fucking djinn knew this might happen. No, I can't blame him for this. This was my fault. That djinn...I put him in the attic almost two years ago. He can help me with this.

 

Carrie went on a spring break trip to Miami. I waited for her to go before I summoned him. Carrie didn't need to be put in danger fucking with this thing. "Rub a dub dub" I said rubbing his ugly lamp.  He smoked out and appeared before me. "Hello master. I thought you forgot about me" he said. "Not a fucking chance. I want more money" I said. "Hmm...well you could play the lottery this time. But might I suggest something else?" he asked. "Like what?" I said suspicious. "Humans have a saying. Teach a man to fish etc. why don't you become a ruler? This way you'd be always rich and not have to worry about being poor again. Not to mention to power you'd have. Men and women worship you" he said smiling. His suggestion was sounding good. "Wait a second, what's the catch?" I said. "Catch? You wound me master. All I wish is to be of service" he said. I didn't trust him.

 

"Fine. I want to rule the world. Let's see if you fuck that up!" I said. I figured if I was a ruler of the world I'd have the power to fix almost anything. Oh shit Carrie! "Wait, I want to rule the world and not have my daughter harmed in the process!" I yelled. "Relax, I couldn't make this wish if I wanted" he said. "Why the hell not?" I asked. "All power comes from a somewhere. I said you could wish to be a ruler, not one of the world. No one can rule the world. Not even with the weapons of today is that possible" he said. "At least a nation right?" I asked. "No any nations with a vacancy?" he asked. "Fucking useless djinn! Then at least a city?!" I yelled. His eyes glowed intensely. I think I pissed him off. "That I can do. Is that your second wish?" he asked. I nodded. He closed his eyes and crackles of energy swirled around him. "DONE" he said in a loud voice.

 

"I don't feel any different" I said. "I suggest you go to where your pool is. Maybe you find some answers there" he said smiling. I eyed him as I walked out of my living room. I walked the hallways and made my way to the pool room. Now to give you an idea how big my pool was, it was twice the size of the ground floor of my old house. 400 sq. feet easy. What greeted my eyes wasn't my pool though. My pool was gone and was replaced with buildings and streets. Jesus! They were so small! The tallest building was just under twice my height. There were tiny sirens and puffs of smoke from the floor. "Oh my god. That crazy fuck shrank a city and dropped it into my house!" I yelled. I ran back to him.

 

"That is not what I wished for!" I yelled. "You wished to be ruler of a city. That's what I've done. You have absolute power over them. Life...or death. You could do anything at all" he said. Hearing him say that sent shiver s down my spine. A whole shrunken city at my mercy. Such a thing never crossed my mind until now. My phone vibrated with a call. I saw the ID was Carrie. She could wait. I had other things on my mind. I went back to my city. Yes, my city. I was curious to know which city it was. A saw a very tiny car near my toe. I down and picked it up. I had to squint very hard to see the plate. All I could make out was a peach logo. "Georgia plate. So these skyscrapers mean this is Atlanta? Holy fuck! I have the city of Atlanta in my fucking house!" I yelled. My yell must have scored the driver. I didn't even bother to see if someone was in the car. The tires spun and hit my finger. It startled me enough to drop it. This jellybean sized car fell to the street below and exploded.

 

"Well that was different" I said surprised. Judging by the size of everything, I must have been in the 650 ft. tall range compared to them. I could barely make out people on the street. They were running for somewhere to hide. You could hear tiny screaming below. They were so tiny. One centimeter at best and at my complete mercy. I enjoyed seeing that tiny explosion, like a small firecracker. I wanted to see it again. I swept my foot along a street and kicked a few cars and people into the air. I watched tiny bodies hit the surrounding building. A few went splat. I chuckled seeing that. Those cars landed in the area. A few exploded but not many. I was disappointed. "Need to put more oomph into it" I said. I grabbed a metro bus. "Hello there tiny people. Ready for a real ride?" I asked the bus full of passengers. I barely saw their screaming faces. "It's not the fall that kills you!" I yelled throwing the bus. The thing sailed through the air and landed a dozen blocks away. The explosion sent a fireball into the air. "It's the sudden stop that kills you" I said enjoying the carnage.

 

I stomped through the city. The tallest building offended me. This was my city now and nothing would be bigger than me! "Bank of America huh? I remember them not giving us that refinanced mortgage. Bank of America can kiss my ass! Better yet my fucking fist!" I said punching the building dead in the center. The glass made a pretty crinkling sound and the structure made a loud crack, I stood back and watched the tallest building in Atlanta come crashing down. The plume of smoke and dust rose to the ceiling. How many did I kill there? A couple hundred. No a couple thousand easy. I was killing any sized people every time I did something. I wanted to get more up close and personal with them. With half of a skyscraper falling on the street. Many were trapped by rubble. A crowd was near the rubble trying to get up from the earthshaking boom.

 

"How lucky you all are to not die by that. Are you lucky enough to survive this?" I said raising my bare foot over them. A small burst of screams emanated from them. I scrunched my toes and I slowly lowered my foot over them. My heel came down first as I lowered my sole over them. I actually felt them pushing on my sole! Very slowly I pressed down. I could only imagine what was happening in their minds. To live a life. Go to school, then college, get married and have kids, and then to die under a giantess sweaty sole. My foot covered them. One by one tiny pops and warmth I felt under my foot. The ones near the ball of my foot or my toe pads died first. Then as I put more pressure a flood of pops and then a gushy, mushy feeling underneath. No more struggling. Wait, there was something. I looked down closer and a few had gotten trapped between my toes. "Some got lucky again I see. Whoops!" I said scrunching my toes. They popped easily and I felt their blood oozing between my toes.  

 

Crushing people was fun. I got on my knees and began just crushing people with my finger. A man running from me I crushed with my thumb. A woman dressed as a waitress I crushed with my palm. She went splat like a bug. A human bug. Soon though. I got a challenge to my authority. A group of flashing lights came up to me. "Atlanta’s finest. You think you can stop me? Try it" I said sitting down. My ass alone took out two blocks and blew back 3 squad cars. I just sat there as they shot me. It didn't even hurt. One officer, a brave one, charged my toe with a shotgun and let loose. That did hurt. Not much though. It was like a bad mosquito bite. I picked up my foot and slammed it down. He was just bloody paste in the street. The cops realized the. They were out of there league here. "Run you cowards! Spread the word! Your new ruler is here!" I yelled. Wow...I was getting into this!

 

I've seen monster movies before and expected tanks or something. I didn't see any tanks but I did see something way off in the far corner of the room. "Well I'll be damned" I said seeing a commercial jet circling in the corner. They must have shrank too when the djinn shrank the city. I walked through the city taking out buildings and more lives until I got near the plane. It was a JetBlue plane. I knew that planes can't fly in city areas so this one must have been in the edge of the shrinking zone. Yes, not the entire city was here. Maybe 75% of it.  Djinn must have transported as much as he could in here. Surprised he didn't make it smaller to make everything fit. I wonder why he didn't. It wasn't a big jet (normally speaking). It banked away from me as I approached it. "I don't know where you think you're going" I said darting in its flight path. I caught the jet and its momentum knocked me on my back. I left a human shaped crater in the city. An entire apartment complex was under me. A thousand or so was gone just like that.

 

The pilot in the jet gunned the engines to get away. It was like holding onto a toy trying to escape. "Enough of that!" I yelled putting pressure on the wings. I snapped them off and they fell onto the ruined streets. The jet was just a cylinder of metal now full of people. The shape reminded me of a dildo. Hmm...that gave me an idea. I placed the hull on the street and began taking off what clothes I had on. I could only imagine what some of these bug people were thinking as a pile of white cloth landed in their neighborhood or business district. Shit, what would you think if a pair of worn panties ended up draped over your office building?

 

I was naked. Naked and horny. My heart pounded at the thought of using these people as sex objects. My ass hit the street, buckling it under my weight. Everything was so weak and flimsy. The slightest pressure destroyed things. Makes sense. At their size, concrete would be as thick and as strong as a cracker. I stretched out my legs knocking over a tall building. My dirty soles and moist cunt for all to see. My tits alone was as big as most of these buildings here. My nipples could fill a small room. I picked up that ruined jet and positioned it at my vagina. "Buckle up! You're gonna hit some turbulence!" I yelled. I pushed the jet into me. "Ahhhgh..." I moaned. It had been two years since anything out her than my fingers parted my pussy. In and out I pushed that silver cylinder. I was able to get about half of it in me. God it felt so good! Faster and faster I went. My moans were loud enough to break some of the tiny windows there. What must have been happening in that cabin I hadn't a clue.

 

"AHHHH!" I yelled cumming. I fell backward  resting my head on the street. My head was between buildings. I glanced on either side and I could see tiny people through the windows. A few hid from my gaze. I chuckled at them knowing they really couldn't hide from me. The jet was still in my grasp. The front was smashed up and buckling. The windows broke out. I looked closer and saw the pilot and copilot dead. The sudden motions must have broken their necks. Death by dildo whiplash. A first to be sure. I was curious to see if the passengers were dead. I grilled the fuselage hard and ripped off the front cockpit area. I looked inside. A decent amount was dead for sure. 20 or so out of 75 had met their maker. "That's fucking hilarious!" I said seeing those emergency air masks deployed. As I was looking in, a passenger's belt broke. His limp body tumbled out of his seat and into my open mouth.

 

"AACK!" I said coughing. It caught me by surprise. He was too tiny to choke on but he hit my gag reflex as I was breathing. I swallowed to clear my throat. I could barely feel him go down. It never occurred to me I could eat these people. Just thinking about it made my stomach growl. I thought about eating these passengers but decided not to. Too much time and aggravation to spend on ripping each one out of their seat. Shit it be like picking out watermelon seeds.  No, I got a city full of people to satisfy me.

 

"Like a kid in a candy store" I said. My foot knocked down something. I looked down to see it was a charter bus about three inches long. "This can do for starters" I said realizing I was standing above the city bus terminal. I couldn't see anyone. "Must be hiding in the building terminal" I thought. It took me no effort at all to pry off the roof. "There you are my little treats! You ready to become snacks for your new ruler?" I said teasing the hundred plus people trapped there. They let out a chorus of screams so tiny I almost missed it. I bent down close to them. I parted my lips a little and sucked air in. Tiny people clung to others or bolted down chairs to avoid being vacuumed up by me. A dozen or so wasn't so lucky. I felt them land on my tongue. I closed my mouth and hummed. With an exaggerated swallow I sent them to oblivion. They saw that and ran for the exits. "Fools, where can you run?" I said mockingly.

 

Still on my knees, I licked the crowd. My tongue parted the crowd and those stuck fast to my tongue went screaming into my mouth. As I got more into my mouth I could taste them better. "Slightly salty and earthy at the same time. Good taste overall. I once heard Atlantians were good people. Didn't know that meant tasty too" I said laughing. I was licking them up like breadcrumbs. Within seconds only a few were left. I had fun chasing them with my finger and pushing them to my mouth. One was just jumping at me. "You're a weird one" I said licking my finger. I gently touched the person and brought them to my face. It was a girl. I couldn't make out the face but judging from her clothes it was a young girl. Poor thing, to die in such a way barely able to enjoy life. I brought her to my mouth and sucked her into nothingness.

 

"Still hungry" I said to myself. I found myself popping open office buildings and apartments and just scooping them up in my hands. At one point I must have had a good 300 people in my mouth at once. I could swallow them all like that so I started chewing them up. My knees buckled when I tasted explosions of flavor. You ever had greasy, salty, french fries? It's like that. Salty flavor with this juice just coating you palate. "Oh fuck this is great!" I yelled looking for more. I found another building. It was larger than most. Very short but took up decent ground space. The sign on it was just big enough for me to read. It was a high school. I yanked up parts of the roof exposing the classrooms. "Huh? Where are they?!" I yelled.  I slapped my forehead when it dawned on me where they would be. Where else would students go in an emergency? Yeah you guessed it. The gym or the auditorium. I looked for the biggest roof and ripped it up. Jackpot! At least 700 students where there. It was chaos as they saw me.

 

They were trampling each other trying to get out. "Who's ready for a biology lesson? What will it be? The digestive system or the reproductive system? Hell, why not both?!" I yelled. I scooped up a bunch with my left hand and shoved them up my cunt. My right hand scooped up a whole lot of them and dumped me into my mouth. I wanted to swallow them whole. I wanted them to slowly die inside me. It took a painful gulp but I swallowed a good 200 or so. "It tickles!" I giggled feeling them in my stomach. Their collective struggles were like butterflies in my stomach. That didn't last long though. Within a minute it stopped. "That was fun. Lest try that again" I said grinning. The last crowd of students and teachers in the gym were scooped up. Maybe 160 or 170 here and like that they became nourishment for me. *belch*" Well that was nice. I don't think I got all of them though" I said. I was sure I hadn't got all of them. The ones in my pussy were trying to wriggle out. I felt my body getting hotter and my cunt wetter. They had no clue that they were hastening their deaths.

 

I damn near ripped the school apart looking for them. I found a few here and there and plucked them up and ate them. A few I just squished with my thumb or index finger. One I found wearing red. I was betting he was a jock. It wasn't easy to tell but I could see that it was as cool jacket and not a regular one. I hated jocks. Lost my virginity to one and got my heart broke by one; same guy by the way. "See you like to run. Let's see if you can be faster" I said getting my finger ready behind him. I flicked him in the back and he went flying into a wall. His body hit the concrete wall so hard it actually stuck to it. He was just a smear on it. Normal size he must have hit it at hundreds of miles per hour.  I found more cowering under desks. I was about to reach for them when an orgasm came out of nowhere. "Jesus!" I yelled falling forward. A few survivors must have found my g-spot. My body crushed the school and anyone who was left. I sat back and reached into my cunt. I pulled my fingers out. My juices and lifeless bodies coated my fingers. None had survived. I extracted more and more over the next few minutes. Either they were crushed by my pussy walls or simply drowned in there.

 

"So now what?" I wondered. I snapped my fingers realizing what to do next. "Attention all those still alive! My name is Sandy Richardson! I will be your new ruler...no your new Goddess! Your lives are mine to do with! I will not kill any those who come to worship me right now. In fact they will be my chosen emissaries. If anyone wishes to guarantee to keep living, this is your big chance" I said. I waited. I watched a crowd gather before me. A hundred turned into a thousand. A thousand turned into ten thousand. "That's good enough. Now, to become my emissaries, kill the one next to you" I said. Most didn't move.  I slammed my fingers down in the middle of the crowd killing a good 10 or so. "DID I FUCKING STUTTER?! I SAID KILL THE ONE NEXT TO YOU!" I yelled. It was spectacular watching them kill each other to spare themselves. It was like watching a tiny battle before me. I bent down closer.

 

Cops were killing civilians. Bankers killing fast food employees. Family killing family. After 10 minutes or so I told them to stop. Over half of them lie dead in the street. "Get back" I told them. I scooped up the bodies and dropped them in my mouth. Within a few minutes I had cleaned the streets and was bloated with them. "Fuck I'm full. Now that's settled. Time to lay down some ground rules. Rule number one. My word is law. Rule number two. I will be personally worshipped twice a day. Monday's and Wednesday's will be foot worship day. Tuesday's and Thursday's will be cunt worship. Friday's will be sacrifice day. You will find a pretty person to feed to me personally. Saturday's will be chosen day. On this day I will pick a random person to be my personal toy. On Sunday you will rest. Rule number 3. You will live out your lives like normally (of course except rules one and two). You will keep working and living like a society. Any who break this law knowingly will be arrested my emissaries" I said to them.

 

 "Now what day is it today? Ah, it's Monday. Alright, get to work. I got two dirty feet that need cleaning" I said. I just sat back and relaxed as hundreds cleaned my feet clean of blood, gore, and dirt. I had to concentrate not to accidentally kill someone by clenching my toes as they cleaned between them. One poor man fell to his death as he cleaned underneath my toenail. My toe jerked from the tickling and he fell. All well. There's a lot more where that came from. I was so relaxed I fell asleep.

 

I awoke hours later. At first I thought I had dreamed everything until I sat up. Tiny ruined buildings surrounded me. My worshippers were gone but they did a decent job. They must have not gotten used to me yet. Nevertheless, they followed orders. My feet were cleaner. I could get used to this. I felt something tickling me. I glanced down a saw a young man tangled in my pussy hair. I plucked him up and brought him to my eye. The little thing was naked! "So you thought you could rape your new goddess in her sleep?" I asked smiling. The young man shook his head violently. I couldn't hear him but I could tell he was pleading for his life. "Hmm...climb into my ear" I said. I raised my finger to my ear. I felt tickling inside it. "Please don't kill me! I wanted to worship your pussy! I didn't want to wait till tomorrow!" he yelled into my ear canal. "BWAHAHAHA! Oh man that's rich! Alright I can get that. What's your name?" I asked trying to stop laughing. "It's Bobby my Goddess" he said. "You sound young Bobby. How old are you?" I asked. "I just turned 17 last month" he said. "That's explains the horniness. So you like my body?" I asked. "Y...yes ma'am" he stuttered. "Nice. Since you're so honest, how'd you like to be my chief emissary?" I asked. "I can?" he asked. "Sure, I need one that will lead them" I said. "Yes ma'am!" he yelled happy.

 

"Okay. So let me give you a reward" I said looking around. I peeped into tiny windows of an apartment complex that was lucky enough to survive the day. I spotted a room. It was pink and white. "Gotta be a girl's room. Oh I think I see something" I said out loud seeing movement.  I easily broke the windows and pulled out what was moving inside. I looked at my palm and found two girls. I had to strain my eye to see them better. I held my finger just two inches from my eye just to get a bead on their ages. One was maybe 15 and the other 7. Both had blonde hair and were obviously sisters. The younger one was crying and the older one hugged her sister tightly. The older one was yelling something. I couldn't hear it. I lowered my finger towards Bobby. "You. The older one. You're his wife, concubine, sex slave, whatever" I said. She shook her head defiantly. "Okay...let me put it to you this way. You either obey or I eat not only you but I will eat the bug brat too. I'm sure I can find other girls around here that will do as I command" I said coldly. The older girl hugged her sister and stepped off my finger. The younger one was yelling at the other. Bobby walked to the girl and waved at me.

 

"You're welcome" I said turning back to the apartment. I put my finger into the room. I saw a woman and man in there. The young girl hopped off my finger and ran to the woman. The woman looked at the girl as she said something and then to me. "Your older daughter is alive. She's someone's property now but alive. She defied me. I could have eaten them both. You children could be digesting in my tummy right now but I showed mercy. Aren't I a benevolent Goddess?" I asked smiling. I yawned. I was tired. I wasn't about to sleep on broken concrete again. I walked out of the city this time trying not to destroy anything. I made my way back to the living room.

 

"Haha! I see you had fun" the djinn said. I forgot I was naked. "Yes I did actually. That wish worked out well except I can't get any money out of this!" I yelled. "You asked to be a ruler of a city but never said for it to be a normal sized one" he said. I rolled my eyes at the thing. My phone vibrated. "Oh yeah I forgot. Carrie called. She should be in Miami by now" I said. I picked up my phone. It said one missed call and two voice messages. I dialed my voicemail to hear them. "You have two voice messages.  First voice message. Hi mom! Guess you're busy on a mall run! Calling to let you know the bus will get into Miami later than expected. The AC on the bus broke so they're switching us to a different bus. Well at least we're in Atlanta. That's not too far from Miami right? Talk to you later mom!" the message said.

 

"oh...my...god" I muttered. "Next voice message. Mom were about to leave! Ah! It's so bright! What's that light coming from? End of message. End of voice messages" the voice message system said. I dropped to my knees. "Oh my god! Carrie was there! She...she...she was at that terminal! Oh my god was she the tiny person waving at me?! I remember it was a girl! I ATE MY DAUGHTER!!!!!" I screamed. I broke down sobbing. I lay on the carpet in a fetal position until I heard chuckling. "YOU!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" I yelled lunging at the figure. My body passed through him like he was thin air. His body shimmered like wafting smoke where I passed through him. "I didn't kill your daughter. That was all you" he said mockingly.

 

"You were the one who shrank her!  You chose that city on purpose!" I yelled. "Now that I'm guilty of" he said. "YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" I yelled. "You know master, instead of cursing me (like I need to be cursed any more), you have your third wish" he said smiling. "Nice try asshole. I would obviously wish for my daughter back.  What's the fuckover? She comes back chewed up? No, wait, she comes back inside my stomach to die all over? Did I get it right?" I said to him. He smiled and said nothing. "Well listen up you fucking freak. I wish for my daughter to live again. Unharmed and appearing in front of me!" I yelled. He snapped his fingers and a burst of light appeared before me. I opened them and saw nothing. "Where the fuck is she?! I said for her to appear before me!" I yelled. He pointed at the coffee table.

 

"You didn't..." I said running to the table. My heart sank when I saw her. She was tiny like the rest of them. My baby girl. The only thing in life I truly loved that was left was as tiny as an ant. My finger shook as I went to touch her. She ran from me. She fell down and crawled desperately from me. "You brought her back shrunken?!" I yelled at the djinn. "You never said to restore her size when you wanted her back" he said. "I said for her to be unharmed!" I yelled. "She's alive and healthy is she not? The only harm that can come to her would be from you, an insect, a sudden breeze, well I guess a lot of things can happen to someone her size huh?" he said. "Carrie baby it's mommy. Don't be afraid honey. Mommy won't hurt you" I said reaching for her. I gently picked her up. She was struggling in my grasp and screaming. "Oh god she's afraid of me!" I cried. "Understandable, she remembers you eating her" djinn said.

 

"Change her back! Restore her to the way she originally was before today!" I yelled. "No that would've been the correct wish you should have used earlier. Alas master, you're out of wishes. I can do nothing" he said. "NO PLEASE! I beg you...fix my daughter" I whimpered. "Sorry master. Rules are rules. Farewell" the djinn said retreating into his bottle. "NO! Come back! Come back!" I yelled rubbing the lamp. As much as I rubbed he didn't return. My daughter cowered in my palm. I started at her as tears fell from my eyes. Every time I tried to touch her she would scream and recoil. I wasn't her mom anymore. I was a giantess who had killed thousands and took pleasure devouring her. I walked back to the city. It was the only place she was remotely safe.

 

As I got back, I found Bobby on a rooftop. The girl who was his was lying next to him. The way she laid it was obvious that he raped her. "I...I have a job for you Bobby. Look out for this one. She's special. If any harm befalls her. I won't just kill you. I will destroy this entire city and all who live here. Consider this Rule number 4" I said. I dropped Carrie onto the rooftop. I returned to the living room. Pictures of Carrie and Robert adorned the walls. I wanted to just go into my room and use the revolver on myself. If I did though, there was no way to know if Carrie would be okay without me. She was going to live in a city now protected by a Goddess. A goddess who is her mother. A mother who wishes...no not wishes...regrets she ever got that stupid lamp.

 

Sandy Richardson, a single mother and now Goddess to a shrunken city has learned not one but two valuable lessons. One, be careful what you wish for. And two, the devil is in the details. This has been another episode of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

In our season finale we meet a woman who is trying to find a way to further her career. Find out how in the next episode "First Contact"

Episode 10...First Contact Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Since its the season finale I decided to make this episode a big one. Enjoy!

Meet Penny Bakersfield. A 21 year old woman who feels her career has stalled. She doesn't know why she keeps getting passed over for promotions but maybe starting today things might be different for her. Her job will take her into The Size Zone...

 

"Personal log. June 11, 2455. After begging for a real assignment, High Command has granted me the mission of making first contact with an alien species. My dream of being captain of a starcrusier seems possible now. For far too long I've been stuck with the rank of lieutenant. The aggravating thing is I don't know why. No matter what I do I can never get promoted. Hopefully that will change now. My assignment is to take a shuttle to the Arcanis sector. A relatively unknown system. Probes detected an extremely high concentration of mythrilite. As it’s commonly known, mythrilite is used for ship hull construction and therefore very valuable. Even more so with the war going on. There are no enemy ships in this area and High Command has decided I'm not crucial to the war effort right now. I don't know whether to be thankful or insulted. End recording" I said to the computer.

 

"Coming out of warp in 3...2...1...now" the computer said. The view out of the window was replaced with normal stars and a blue planet getting larger as we neared it. "Computer, scan the planet" I said. The computer beeped. "Scan complete. Planet has standard characteristics of life supporting environment similar to Earth Prime" it said. "Lifeforms? The probe detected intermittent life signs" I said. "Lifesigns confirmed. Flora and fauna confirmed" it said. "Intelligent?" I asked. "Unknown. Scan inconclusive" it said. Damn, the probe said the same thing. Hate going in blind. "Set course for the southern continent. Scans indicate large amounts of mythrilite there" I said.

 

The ship descended through the atmosphere. *BOOM!* the shuttle rocked violently. "Status report!" I yelled. "Heavy electrical discharge has hit the navigational array. Unable to land craft automatically" the computer said. "You telling me we were struck by lightning?! Oh shit!" I yelled taking control. What I thought was just cloud cover was actually a supercell. My shuttle was veering wildly due to the wind shear. It took all my training to keep it from spinning out of control. I lowered the throttle. I had to slow my descent. "Warning. Stall imminent" the computer said. "Yeah no shit!" I yelled. The shuttle arched its back and I could feel it falling backward. I quickly throttled up. The thrusters roaring to stabilize me began to level me out. The ground was quickly coming up. I engaged the nose thrusters at full burn and the nose titled up. A few seconds later the shuttle's belly slammed into the ground. The shuttle slid through the dirt taking out rows of small bushes and eventually skidded to a stop.

 

"Owww....damage report" I asked. "Thrusters damaged. Sublight engines offline. Hyperspace comm array destroyed. Secondary comm array damaged" the computer said. "Are we able to send a distress call?" I asked. "Automatic repair of second array proceeding. Repair time 8 days 3 hours 12 minutes. After repair time, a signal can be sent. Time for signal to reach nearest outpost is 2 years 3 months 4 days 17 hours" the computer said. I hit the hull with my fist. Using just lightspeed comms meant it would be years before someone got the signal. "Perfect. Fucking perfect. Maybe I can get help from the indigenous people here. At least I need to find a stable food source" I said hopping out of the ship.  I could see a scorch mark where the bolt hit. "Jesus. No wonder so many systems got fried" I said. Shuttles are short range craft. Designed for scout missions mostly so they don't carry advanced shields like the bigger ships. If it wasn't for the mythrilite armor, that lightning bolt would have killed the ship stone dead. 

 

"Oh right, the mythrilite. Guess I could kill two birds with one stone" I said to myself. My omnigear on my wrist detected heat signatures two miles away. I decided to start there. Hopefully it wasn't detecting a fire caused by the passing storm. As I walked I noticed the local plant life. The shrubs were very detailed. Many had berries on them. I hoped that wouldn't be the only source of food here. The grass here was very short. Like a fine green carpet before me. I walked for almost an hour until I reached this hill. I walked up it and got to the top. What I saw shocked me. It was a city that stretched on for almost a mile. That’s wasn’t what surprised me. Every building, every home, was tiny. It was like looking at a play set. "What the fuck?" I wondered. I saw movement! I quickly pulled out my binoculars from my backpack. "People! Real people!" I yelled. I was so excited on finding I wasn't alone on this planet I ran to the city.

 

As I approached I saw people look at me. They quickly ran into the homes and buildings. "Uh hello?" I said stepping into the city. Not one building was as tall as me. The tallest one was no higher than my waist. I got on my knees and began looking for someone to talk to. I could see people through the windows. They shut the blinds or curtains as I peered in. It was so quiet. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. I looked and saw a boy looking out of his window. With my fingernail, I opened the window. He backed off quickly but not quick enough. "Gotcha! I yelled seizing him between my fingers. He stared at me frightened as I stared at him. He was so tiny in my hand. He looked exactly human. It was creepy. He had tanned skin. No doubt from living in this southern continent. He looked to be no older than 6. My god. How can something so human like be so small?! He was half the size of my pinky! He muttered something.

 

I couldn't make it out. "Translation mode" I told my omnigear. It could translate for us but it needed for him to speak more. I pointed to my throat. The boy began franticly screaming and crying. Aw shit! I knew what he was afraid of! He thought that meant I was gonna eat him. I could though. He was that small. I shook my head. "Penny" I said pointing to myself. I pointed to him. He wasn't getting it. I did it again and this time he spoke. "Raylen" he said. "Raylen!" I said smiling and waving. He began to smile back. I used my hand to mimic speech. Why didn't I think of that before? He began talking very fast. The way he spoke it was obvious he was asking questions. I glanced at my translator. It was learning basic words. I pulled a cord out of the omnigear and hooked it directly to my cortical implant.

 

The implant was standard equipment for all citizens. You could do all sorts of things with this implant connected to my brain. Internet searches, calls, even fast mode learning. Today though it would upload his language into my brain. He gasped as he saw this huge cord hook into my head. He looked afraid again. I closed my eyes and opened them. "No scared Raylen. Penny fine. Penny...learn to talk" I said in his language. His eyes lit up seeing words he recognized from my mouth. "Haha! You talk funny!" he said. I chuckled at him. He was so cute. We both heard yelling. "Please don't hurt him!" a woman's voice yelled. We looked down and saw a woman yelling from his room. It had to be his mother. She looked petrified. Understandably so, a giantess was holding her child. I lowered my hand and the boy hopped out of it into his room. The woman hugged him tightly.

 

"I'm fine mom" he said. "No harm. Friend" I said to her. Apparently people had been watching us. I saw a few come out of hiding. I let them come to me. There was no need to scare them. An old man came close to me. He motioned me to pick him up. He stood in my palm. Even the grownups were no bigger than 3 1/2 inches. "Who are you large one?" the old man asked. "I'm Penny" I answered. "Pen...ny?" he said trying to grasp my name. "Where did you come from?" he asked. I thought about my answer. Judging from the city and how they were dressed, their technological level was roman era Earth. They even wore toga-like clothes and sandals. They wouldn't understand space travel. I simply pointed to the sky. "Are...are you a goddess?" he asked shocked. Hmm...good question. To them I could be. I had the height thing and the advanced tech to look like one. "Yes, I am" I replied. Now you might wonder why I said yes.

 

I had two good reasons. One I needed their full cooperation concerning food and information. And two, well having a goddess ask you for help getting resources outside of food and whatnot would make one more agreeable. He got on his knees and prayed to me. The ones in the streets did the same. I lowered the old man to the street and just basked in their worship. The way they prostrated themselves before me made me feel powerful and loved. My stomach growled. They looked up. Guess at my size that was something easily heard. "Get food for Goddess Penny!" the old man yelled. I waited for an hour as they brought out barrels of wine and carts full of produce. They even brought out small animals resembling pigs and cows. They watched with awe as I devoured it all. Not every day you see a cow swallowed whole. I sat back and belched.

 

The sun was setting and I was tired. "I'll come back tomorrow" I told them. "You're leaving us?" the old man asked. "Only to rest. I'll be back tomorrow" I said. I returned to the ship. I tossed and turned in the bunk wondering what to do tomorrow. There was no need to rush things. I would be stuck here a good two years. Even if a ship went to look for me, I was in uncharted space and the war kept other ships busy. If it wasn’t for the probe finding valuable resources they’d never would have spared this ship. I wondered if the war would be still going on in 2 years. Would there even be a fleet or outpost left? The Krenin were that dangerous.

 

Instead of walking, I moved the ship to the top of the hill. There was enough thruster power for that at least. I changed out of my standard uniform and uploaded more info about their language. It picked up a good amount of background chatter as I ate last night. I put on some regular clothes I had packed in case my stay would be in a warm tropical location. It's nice to be comfortable when working right? A simple memory cloth top with matching skirt accompanied by a pair of black shoes. A simple push of buttons changed the size and length of the top and skirt. Since they wore sandals I pushed a button changing my black shoes into strap sandals. Do as the Romans do right?

 

The warm breeze felt so good on my skin. Much better than that stuffy uniform. I'm glad I had the foresight to pack something other than my uniform. I strode into town like the Goddess they thought I was. They ran out to greet me. Many bowed in my presence and a few even kissed my toenails. I blushed at the adoration. "Yes, yes, thank you. Excuse me" I said being careful not to step on anyone. I walked to a specific house. "Hello?" I asked peering into the window of Raylen. I didn't see anyone. I glanced down and saw a young man who was following me. I picked him off the street and brought him to my face. "I'm looking for a boy. Have you seen him? He lives here" I said. "You want him for a sacrifice? All you need to do is ask and we will look for him" the man said. "Fuck no! I just wanted to say hi! Jesus..." I yelled. "Forgiveness Goddess.  Most of the children are at school. How old is he?" the man asked. "About 7 I guess" I replied. "Then you will find him at the primary school. It's the big building with the checkered red roof" he said. I put him back down and started looking for this building.

 

It didn't take too long for me to find it. My height gave me a bird’s eye view of the city. My footsteps were loud enough for children and teachers to look out the window. I got on my knees. "Hello, is Raylen here?" I asked. A small man quickly ran from the window. I figured he was scared of me. The kids though just stared at me with awe. They were so cute and tiny! To my surprise, the teacher came back. He had the boy and was shoving him forward out of the front of the school. "Here take him! Just spare me!" the man shouted. I frowned. "I'm not going to hurt him you tiny asshole. I just wanted to spend some time with him. I am pissed how you just tossed him under the bus so to speak. Raylen, what kind of teacher is he?" I asked the boy. "He's kinda mean. Calls us stupid when we get stuff wrong" the boy replied. I swiftly picked the man up and brought him close to my face.

 

"You better be nicer to those kids. If I hear so much as a cross word from you to those kids again. I will eat your sorry ass. Your Goddess has spoken" I said putting the man down. He was so scared he pissed himself. I could hear the kids laughing at him. He raised his fist at them. "Ah ah ah. Forgetting already?" I asked him. He glanced up at me with a forced smile. "B...back to class kids" he muttered.

 

I liked this power. My word was becoming law. "Raylen, you know this area pretty good right?" I asked him. He nodded with a smile. "Do you know where the people get their metal?" I asked him. He thought for a second. It was a stretch to ask a kid this. "They told us in history class that the Janus took valuable land from us. Maybe we got it from there?" he said. "Janus?" I asked wondering if the translation fucked up. "They live in the city near far from here. We fight them sometimes" he said. I should have known this wasn't just the only place these people lived on this world. I guess turf wars are universal.  I walked the city as Raylen told me what the buildings were for. Their schools were divided up into three levels. The first primary. The ages were from 4-12. Then there was secondary. That age range was 12-17. And then there was advanced learning. That age range was 17-30 depending on the study. Advanced learning was we would call college.  He told me the city was called Delania after a nearby river that acted as a natural border from Janus.

 

He was pretty smart for his age. He told me of towns nearby and of a sea port far away. He knew a good deal of city and the surrounding area. Of course I need to speak with someone older about the Janus. I needed more information.  If that metal ore was on those lands I doubt these Janus would just hand them over Goddess or not. "Thanks for answering my questions" I said kissing that tiny face. I sat him down in front of the school. He waved back as I waved and ran into the school. I could only imagine what questions his friends asked of him. I walked to the largest building here. I reasoned it was where that old man lived. Only fitting the leader, or ruler, would live in the biggest house. I gently tapped the door. The old man came hobbling out. "How may I serve you Goddess?" he asked. "Tell me about the Janus and those lands they hold" I said.

 

I sat down and listened as he gave an abbreviated version of history. The Janus had been their enemies for centuries. Every generation or so they would provoke a war. The war would end after losing enough troops to make the efforts pointless. They would try to expand their border closer to the city and Delania would fight back. This time however the Janus used a new weapon; a weapon that spat fire. This caused them to fall back and Janus seized the new lands. The same lands that might hold what I was looking for. He told me more about this weapon. I knew a good deal about weapons. It's a hobby of mine. This weapon sounded familiar. Then it hit me. I and heard of this weapon before. On Earth it was called Greek Fire*. Still a mystery to this day about what it was but it sounded too similar. Fire that couldn't be put out. Shot from a hose. Could burn even metal. Yes, they were a threat...

 

(Author's note: it really is a mystery to this day what Greek Fire was. At best guess the Greeks discovered a way to turn oils (olive or otherwise) into a strange form of napalm)

 

"Tell me old man. Where do you get your metal?" I asked. "There is a mine where we got it in abundance but the Janus took those lands. We now have to dig around out that away for it. It's very hard and difficult for us. At this rate, the next war may finish us" he said. "Hey you have a Goddess on your side now" I said smiling. He bowled in front of me thanking me for his offer. "Do you have anything big and metallic I can have?" I asked. He pointed to a bell on his building. It was small. The bell was like something a cat would have. It was good enough. I ripped the bell from its anchoring. "Thanks" I said leaving him. I returned to my ship.

 

I washed myself and put the bell on the scanner. "Computer. Scan object" I said. "Scanning...13% carbon. 29% silicon. 58% mythrilite" it said. "And we have a winner!" I yelled happy that the results came back positive. Well, now I knew where the ore was. I just had to defeat an enemy nation to get it. Simple right? I got my gear ready before bed. My armored uniform was ready. My laser rifle was charged. Tomorrow I would show them all the power of a Goddess.

 

I started out early. My adorning people were wary of me. I wasn't wearing my bright uniform today. It was black as night and not one inch of my skin showed other than my face. My rifle alone was two blocks long to them. Then I heard chanting. It was coming from the large main house. The old man was leading people to chant. Word spread through the crowds as to what I was doing today. By the time I reached the other side of the city, thousands chanted Goddess. I walked for over a half hour and reached the river. Humph...damn thing was no bigger than a stream. I guess it would be a river to them. I just stepped over it and continued. It didn't take long for me to find my first level of resistance. It was a scouting camp. A few dozen at most were there. They were dressed in leather armor and carried swords and wicker shields. The look on their face when they saw me. It was like your worst nightmare paying a visit.  

 

"Might as well test my rifle on you guys" I said. My rife, hummed as the capacitor charged. A smile pull of the trigger and a beam of red light struck the camp. A small explosion of dirt and dust shot up from the ground. When the smoke cleared tiny bodies littered the ground. Many were just burning like tiny candles. A movement caught my eye. I turned to see a badly hurt man crawling away. "Please...spare...me" he said seeing me spot him. "I have no time to spare you. Sorry" I said raising my foot over him. He screamed as I lower it on him. His screams turned into crunches until they stopped. I raised my boot off of him. His bloody body was smushed into the soft ground. My footprint framed his death. I felt nothing for him. I was trained to kill. Even if I'm stuck at being a lowly lieutenant in the back ass area of the Galaxy, I'm still a soldier.

 

True though, I've never killed someone like that before. Just crushing the life out of them with my foot. I continued my march. As I walked I saw towns. I didn't go to them. They were no threat to me. Their main forces would be at their capital. Cut off the snake's head so to speak. By the time I got to the city, there was panic. Stealthy I ain't. I stepped into that city like a conquering Goddess, which I was practically. People fled into their homes. Soldiers scattered rushed to attack me. Some with swords, other with arrows. I let them come. I couldn't feel a fucking thing. After a minute I got bored. I slammed my foot on those closest and their bodies squirted blood all over the cobblestone. I was beginning to enjoy this. The more I killed the more my body felt a thrill from it. My heart raced as more came to fight me. Farther out I saw large crossbows with arrows 7 inches long. "That might be an issue" I said. Then I saw large metal tanks sitting on carts rolling up. Out of the tanks were thin hoses.

 

"Definitely an issue. One I can deal with though" I said taking aim and firing. The explosion was pretty big even for me. What they had stored was very flammable. It burned like crazy. Houses nearby caught fire and were razed. The people inside were trapped. "It's your own fucking fault" I said coldly. My stomach growled. I didn't eat much, those MRE's taste like shit. I saw people in full panic trying to flee as they saw their homes gave little safety to them. I remarked earlier that I could eat them. A shiver went up my spine thinking about it. They were civilians. It wouldn't be right. Then again the soldiers were civilians once too. The old man told me the last time they invaded their lands they raped and pillaged villages and towns. Like any war, civilians can get rich and profit from the dying of the enemy too.

 

I compromised. I decided just to eat those well off and not the poorest of the people. It wasn't hard to distinguish them. Just look for the nicest area of the city. Times and places change but the rich and poor areas are different as night and day. I spied a villa. As I approached, more soldiers appeared to stop me. A few shots from my rifle and they were ashes and living candles. I holstered my rifle. Killing them this way was boring. I wanted the tactile feeling of them dying. I kicked my foot at them. 4 of them flew through the air. One impacted a concrete pillar painting it red. Another ricocheted off the roof and landed outside of the villa. The third slammed into a wall and was splattered on it. His body was crumpled next to it. The last one ended up landing in an outdoor bath. He skipped a few inches like a stone and hit the far edge of it. His limp body floated in the water staining it red.

 

The other soldier guards saw this and became terrified. Their screaming was silenced with a stomp. My stomach growled harder demanding nourishment.  I pried off the roof of the largest section of the villa. Inside were 9 people. 4 of them were soldiers, hired bodyguards probably, and the rest citizens. Wait...two of them appeared to be servants seeing how they were dressed. I grabbed a soldier so I could frighten the others. He desperately stabbed my gloved hand with his sword. I squeezed him. His yells became screams as I applied more pressure. Then those screams turned to gurgles as blood spewed from his mouth along with his organs. His body crunched in my hands. His ribcage just imploded in my grip. I dropped his body which landed with a wet plop on the marble floor.

 

The other three soldiers yelled and bravely charged me. I gave them an honorable death by slapping my palm down on them. The shock of it made the others fall to the floor. Blood oozed out from hunger my hand. I looked at the others and smiled. "Please no! Take her! Take her!" a middle aged man yelled shoving a servant girl towards me. The poor girl was crying. She couldn't have been older than 16. I reached down. "No, not her. You" I said pushing the girl away with my finger. I brought the man close to my face. "I'll give you anything! Money! Jewels! Men or women! Anything just don't hurt me!" he screamed. I shook my head and then opened my mouth. His screams hurt the ears of those watching. I dropped him into my mouth and closed it. He was screaming so loudly my molars vibrated. I couldn't believe I had a person in my mouth!

 

One with a life. Who was born, raised children, had a part in society, and now was being tasted by an alien giantess. Yes, I could taste him! A mix of salt from sweat and sweetness no doubtedly from bath oils. I sucked on him for a few seconds until the flavor was gone. With an exaggerated swallow I sent him to his final resting place. The older woman in fine clothes along with a younger woman screamed. The teen boy next to them screamed father. I smiled at them. "I can feel him in there. Trying to fight the inevitable. I'm curious to know how long it will, take for him to die. Hmm...what is..." I said feeling something stuck between my teeth. I reached into my mouth and felt something. I poked it with my tongue until I felt it dislodge. I spat it out. A sandal, a tiny little sandal landed next to what I guessed was his daughter. The girl fainted. "Mental note. Strip people naked before you eat them" I said out loud.

 

I reached down again and picked up the limp daughter. 17 or 18 maybe and very pretty. It was obvious that she was pampered. Not wanting to repeat a mistake I began taking off her clothes. Her toga was easy enough. Just a wrap of cloth really. Of course she had no bra and what they called panties was easily removed. Her sandals I slid off with my fingertips. She was naked in my hand. I wasn't gay but even I had to admit a slight thrill of seeing her naked. "No please not my daughter! “the woman yelled. "How many Delanians said that in the last war? I'd bet anything your family got rich off of it. Well, like many of your people, you're gonna learn that there will be changes. Changes that will mark an end to your people preying on others. Say bye bye to you daughter" I said coldly. I dropped the girl into my mouth and began chewing immediately. Holy fuck! An explosion of flavor reputed in my mouth! I thought I tasted something before!  It was like eating cured ham! Salty and very sweet at the same time. The only distraction was those crunching of her tiny bones. Like chewing a sardine. After chewing I swallowed her pulped meat.

 

"You ate my daughter! You ate my child! You fucking monster..." she sobbed. "No, Goddess. You have a cute son. Let me get a better look" I said. The woman gripped her son tightly and I lifted them both up. With a simple shake, the woman fell to the floor. She helped as she hit it. She gripped her leg like she broke it. "You are cute. I can see looks runs in the family. Oh...your dad stopped moving. Guess he finally died. Now let me see more of you" I said to the boy. I ruthlessly stripped him bare. I liked how he whimpered. Even with his tanned skin I saw him blush in shame. He was fine and muscular for his age. He must have been athletic to have a body like that at 14 or 15. I tickled his bare feet with my fingernail. I chuckled at how his tiny toes curled. My finger traced his cute legs and found its way underneath his scrotum.

 

"...let me go" he whimpered. My finger went back and forth fondling him until her spotted a hardon. "Such a cute cock you have. Aww...don't make that face. Be happy that your new Goddess is going to give you pleasure" I said lustfully. I jammed his crotch to my face and sucked that tiny prick into my mouth. He let off a cry mixed with pleasure and fear. The mother and the servants were silent as they watched a giantess orally rape someone they've known for years. We all heard his whining and moans mixed with slurping and sucking. I put more pressure on him sucking harder and faster. My fingers squeezed his ass and my fingernail was poking his asshole. Being young he couldn't last long. With an anguished moan he came. It was small. It was puny. It was delicious. His semen coated the tip of my tongue. I let go of his crotch. He panted and sobbed at his humiliation. I licked my lips. "No please! Haven't you done enough to him?! Don't eat my son too!" the mother yelled.

 

I looked at her. "Fine. I won't eat him" I said. While still holding him, I unbuckled my pants. I pulled back the armored cloth along with my panties. "In ya go!" I said dropping him inside. He slid down the fabric and stopped in the dead center of my panties. He was directly underneath my pussy. I let panties and pants snap back and buttoned my pants back up. Almost immediately I felt him moving around.  Not much at first but more and more as he realized he was trapped. My panties were pushing him into my pussy. I let off a moan. "This is better. Nice cute sex toy you raised lady" I said smiling. The woman just sat there crying. She didn't protest when I picked her up. She didn't beg me when I ripped off her expensive clothes. She didn't even say one peep as I lowered her into my mouth. I titled my head back and let slide down my throat. What did she feel when she got to my stomach? She wasn't moving that's for sure. If I had to guess she was probably loosing what mind she had left surrounded by the digesting mush of her daughter and the broken down body of her husband.

 

I looked at their servants. I was still hungry. I snatched one girl up so fast I lifted her out of her sandals. She whimpered. My fingers traced her young body and noticed something. She was pregnant. "Tcch...I see you're with child. Anyone I know is the dad?" I asked. "Y...yes. The young master. The one you're...pleasuring yourself with" she said. "Sorry you had to see that" I said feeling a twinge of guilt. "You're gonna eat me aren't you? Please don't" she said. "Ehhh...I'm not. It did cross my mind though. You want me to let him go?" I said pointing to my crotch. "No, he deserves that" the girl said coldly. "Ah, I see. It's one of those deals. Don't worry he's going to be the one raped for a while" I said putting her down. I left the two girls and that villa.

 

As I was having fun with that rich family their army had finally got into formation to try to stop me. They surrounded me. They choked he streets. A thousand each on 4 sides. I was betting there was more out there somewhere. They let loose a hail of arrows. I shielded my face and eyes and walked toward them. "Don't fall back! I'll kill whoever falls back!" their general yelled. I knew who was dying first here. I ran at them so quickly they had no time to react. My boots crushed dozens by the second. I was at their general within seconds. "Stand your ground. Don't give an inch right? Yeah my leaders say that too. Funny thing is they're usually the ones who retreat first. No retreat for you this time" I said slamming my foot down on him. An almighty crunch filled the air. The general, his chariot, his horses, were utterly flattened underneath my boot. Those soldiers stopped dead in their tracks as I twisted my foot grinding their leader into road paste.

 

Even in my military there are soldiers who take charge when shit hit the fan, regardless of rank. They had them too. One let out a battle cry and the fight was renewed. Scores died beneath my feet. Their bones crunching was as loud as their screaming, one soldier, barely a teen himself was lying on his back. He was covered in blood and had his hands risen in a pathetic attempt to block my foot. I lowered my heel onto the street and slowly brought the rest of my foot down on him. God I love the sound of them dying. Similar yet different every time. As the minutes ticked by, their numbers grow less and less. They got lucky at one point. The streets were literally slick with blood and I slipped backwards. I landed on a good 40 or so soldiers. The only thing hurt was my pride. I felt a soldier running up my body and I crooned my neck to see him.

 

Every platoon has the badass. The gun nut, cold killer, muscle jerk. This guy running up to my face with a spear bigger than he was looked like something out of a Greek story. Muscled out with golden armor screaming and foaming out the mouth. "DIE FREAK!" he yelled jumping into the air to stab me in the throat. Being a giantess not only meant I was stronger, I was also faster. With inches to spare, I snagged him in midair. A good squeeze and he dropped his spear. "That was close but not close enough" I said ripping his armor off. I sucked his cock so hard he screamed. A hushed silence fell. "...she's raping Titus. The giant woman is raping Titus." a man muttered. Poor Titus came in my mouth. "Finish me monster. Give me an honorable death" he begged. With his crotch still in my mouth, I turned his body sideways. I bit down severing him in two. His blood and entrails rained on the soldiers below. Bite by bite I ate him till there was nothing left. That was enough for them.

 

Seeing their best soldier eaten like a cob of corn, they got on their knees. "You surrender?" I asked. Before he could answer, a mighty cry erupted from far behind me. I glanced over to see whole regiments coming in. They must have been reinforcements. 1000 easy. A happy cry came from what was left of the soldiers around me.  I rolled my eyes and unholstered my rifle. With a dead on aim I fired. I kept firing until the heat sink overheated. When I had stopped and the smoke was clear enough for all to see, over 90% were dead. Bodies littered the streets. Bodies lay on rooftops where the blasts blew up the ground and launched them up there. Smoking skeletons and corpses lay around holes. Any left alive cried for help or family. "As I was asking. You surrender?" I asked. "...yes. We surrender" the defeated soldier said. "Who's in charge here?" I asked. "The King" he replied. I picked up a fallen sword and rammed the tiny thing through his little body. He fell forward dead. His body looked like it was skewered with those toy cocktail swords. "I'll ask again. Who’s in charge here?" I asked. One frightened teen soldier answered. "You are" he said. He closed his eyes as I reached for him. "Smart boy. Ohhh...excuse me. I have a friend down there and he moved in just the right way. Why don't you join him" I said unbuckling my pants and dropping him down my panties.

 

Now to deal with the King. Now looking at old Earth history, there were two types of kings. One who lead their armies personally into battle like Richard the Lionheart and those who commanded from their throne room like Henry VIII. Seeing how I saw no royalty I considered the latter. His castle was easy to find. Like before, find the biggest building there is. What was left of his personal guard I swept away with my hand. I ripped up the center roof and found him with his wife and son. Here I wanted to torture a king and make an example but this man was old. Late 60's easy. His wife was young though. Late 20's and she was pretty. White gown with a pearl tiara. Odd. The son looks to be 18 or 19. "Stepmother? Maybe wicked stepmother?" I asked smiling. I grabbed the woman and brought her to my face. She was screaming for her guards. She didn't know they were dead and sprawled out on their front courtyard.

 

"Please don't hurt her!" the boy yelled. The boy was protesting and was more worried than the King. I smiled realizing what was probably going on. The prince was fucking his father's wife. "If you surrender you kingdom I won't" I said. "No! We will, fight you till the end!" the old man yelled. I made a fist and slammed it down on the old fool. His royal blood splattered the floor. "Now you're King for a few more seconds. I'll eat her, don't think I won't. I know you love her. That's obvious. I'm giving you a way to save face here. I suggest you take it" I said. "On behalf of the Janus Empire...we surrender" he said quietly. "And that's how you conquer a nation. Now for the first order of business, gather what forces you have left...no...anyone who has weapons left and have them drop them in a pile in the center of the city. I'll speak more to these people later. For now I'm gonna rest" I said lying on my back in the courtyard. I relaxed in sun. I even dozed off.

 

I awoke a short time later. My stomach growled. A man who was looking at me jumped back frightened. I ripped his clothes off and ate him nonchalantly. "You still alive down there?" I asked poking the bulges in my panties. I shuttered when they moved. "Good. Now to see if they obeyed" I said getting up and walking to the center of the city. People looked out of windows and doorways while many others stood on the streets. A procession of people made a line that led to a large pile of weapons of war. One by one, a soldier or regular citizen threw a sword, bow, shields, or spears into a heap. I stood over them with my hands on my hips just smiling. Damn they had a lot of weapons. What kind of fucking nation was this?! "No I won't give my sword up! My grandfather gave me this sword! You cowards can surrender but won't!" a young man yelled. I raised my foot over him. They young man realized his foolishness when his friend ran from him and my foot cast a shadow over where he was standing. He yelled defiantly as I slammed my foot down. *crunch*

 

"Heroes and the brave ones may get a heroic death but it's still death" I said coldly. Everyone looked at me speechless. "Fuck you looking' at?! I didn't say stop!" I yelled. They jumped at my words and got back to disarming. It took almost 4 hours to disarm these people, well more like 6 if you count my naptime. I wasn't stupid. I knew there were weapons out there but I'll deal with that later just like I knew there were remnants of their army out in those lands. The sun was setting and I had no wish to sleep here tonight. "Listen carefully all of you. I will be back tomorrow and you will find out you role in this world from now on. I suggest you enjoy this night. It will be last remotely peaceful one for a very long time" I told them leaving. Now I know what you're thinking. Won't some of them flee? Abandon the city? Yeah I was prepared for that. Didn't care either. The city wasn't my main goal. The ore mines were. Crushing a city (quite literally) was a means to an end.

 

It was nightfall by the time I got to Delania. A huge crowd gathered in the center of the city awaiting my return. They were hushed as I approached them.  "I beat them. Their army is no more (mostly)" I said. A great cheer went up into the air. Singing and dancing, drinking in the streets. They looked so happy. "Old man, I need you to gather those who hold the most influence in the city, other than me of course, and have them meet here in the morning" I told him. "What for may I ask?" he said. "I plan to start a new future" I said looking at the people. I left him wondering what that meant. I kicked off my boots and took off my clothes in the ship. "Phew!" I said smelling myself. I sweated buckets wearing that. I felt movement in my panties. Since I had taken off my pants, their prison wasn't so tight. I drew a bath using the water condenser and took off my panties. Both young teens cringed at the light. They were sticky and sweaty from my bodily fluids.

 

I sat them on the counter so I could step into the bath. After I was in, I picked him back up and dropped them inside as well. "...just...just let us go. Please" the rich teen begged. The other teen was staring at my breasts. "After all you had been through today you can get horny from my body. I don't know if that's cute or pathetic" I said poking this chest. Each poke pushed him under the water. I would hold him there for a few seconds and release him. He tried swimming away. It was cute to see him swimming away. It was like watching a minnow in a stream or fish tank. He thought I couldn't reach him on the far side. I had to chuckle. He felt something wrong when the water underneath him surge up. Then he felt someone wrap around his body. I raised my leg up and he found himself trapped by my big and second toes of my left foot.

 

He was beating on the flesh of my toes with his fists yelling curses. I clenched my toes and a felt a tiny snap. He screamed in pain. "Pathetic! You can't even fight off my divine toes! And your army thought they could defeat me?! Tomorrow I will tell you people their new destiny. One so horrible they'll wish they never been born!" I yelled cackling. Man I was getting into this Goddess role. I never felt so happy, so alive. I lowered my foot into the water and held it there for a good minute. Tiny bubbles of air floated to the surface from the tiny teen trapped between my toes. It tickled as he squirmed. I giggled like a child. Then there wasn't any movement. "Aw dead already?" I said disappointed. I raised my foot up. He was lifeless. His arms drooped over my toes.

 

I always prided myself on my flexibility. I was able to raise my foot and move my leg so my foot was near my mouth. "you wouldn't..." the rich teen said watching the whole thing. I looked at him and smiled. I spread my toes and let the lifeless teen drop into my open mouth. His body easily slid down my throat. "You were saying something?" I said picking the boy out of the water and placing him on my chest. He was scared shitless. "Fuck my mouth you little fuck" I coldly said to him. He was shaking as he walked on my skin with those tiny bare feet. I got more scared as he got near my mouth. I pursed my lips and he I stared his cock into my mouth. At first he didn't do anything until I rubbed my stomach. He got the message. He began fucking my mouth.

 

In his mind he must have figured the faster it was over the better his chances of staying alive. He was fucking my mouth as fast as he could go. He was moaning as his tiny cock slid along my tongue. After two minutes he tensed up. A tiny taste of cum tickled my taste buds. I sucked on him milking every drop. He tasted so good. I wanted more of him. I opened my mouth and jammed him in feet first. My lips enveloped his body to the neck. His eyes were shut with tears coming out of them. I sucked on his body like it was candy. His legs kicking and his feet brushing my tongue. I sucked as hard as I could. He sobbed and cried at his body blowjob. He came once again.

 

He stopped struggling after that. He just accepted what was happening to him as I washed my body. By the time I was done he had cum 4 times. He was semiconscious and wore the fuck out. I was bored with him. I get bored easily. Sue me. I released my grip from my lips a little. He looked up at me hoping with those cute eyes his ordeal was over. "Are you done with me?" he asked weakly. I nodded. "I'm hungry and thirsty. Will you help me?" he asked. I shook my head and pointed to my stomach. "...no...no you promised my mom you wouldn't eat me!" he cried. I shrugged my shoulders. I slowly slurped him into my mouth. His weak cries echoed in my mouth. Whatever strength he had left he was using to stop his slipping and to scream. His screams got louder to the point I could actually make them out. "Don't eat me! DON'T EAT ME! *gulp*

 

I felt him slide down my throat and land in my stomach. I was hungry at the time so I knew he wouldn't last very long. My acids would make quick work on any nutrition unlucky enough to find its way into my stomach. I felt him stop moving as I out on a fresh pair of panties. I belched and tasted a faint aftertaste that reminded me of sandwich meat. I went to sleep shortly afterwards. I didn't awake in the morning. I awoke in the middle of the night. That little nap I took earlier fucked with my sleep cycle. Worse yet I was hungry. The tiny shit didn't last long enough and neither did his drowned pussy companion. I decided to go back to the city. Maybe they were still partying.

 

I walked to the city wearing just my panties. It was muggy outside and the air was damp. I needed the city and found the celebration was still going on. They cheered as they saw me. I sat down as gently as I could and smiled. At this time of night the people still celebrating were mostly adults and very drunk. I glanced around and saw a few actually fucking publicly. I laughed at them. "Be a nice guy and get me something to drink" I told a man. He ran off and a bunch of his friends came back with barrels of wine. A gulped down the first barrel and joined them in song. I didn't know a damn verse of it but I sang anyway. The words didn't matter to them. All they knew was their beautiful Goddess was happy. One drunken man began petting my leg. The others saw him and stopped what they were doing. You know how you're at a party and somebody does something awkward and everybody stops? Yeah that moment.

 

I raised my legs and slid my panties off. I pulled back my pussy lips. "You can fuck me if ya want to. Hell, anybody can!" I yelled. Their wine was potent and I was drinking it on an empty stomach. I was wrecked. One by one a man fucked my pussy and didn't stop until he shot his tiny load into me. I sat there reclining on a building as a tiny person fucked me. Some didn't want to wait. A few went to my feet and began licking my toes and soles while other fucked their cocks along my sole wrinkles or between my toes. I reached out and picked up a young couple making drunken love. They were caught off guard until I smiled at them. They went back to fucking in my palm. It was like watching two mice having sex. I stroked the back of the man while he fucked his woman. My stomach growled watching them. I found myself letting them slide into my mouth. They were so busy fucking that they were still having sex as they were on my tongue. My pussy got even wetter at the thought. I swallowed.

 

I felt them land in my stomach and felt them moving around. They weren't beating their fists on my stomach walls. They were still copulating! Being hungry they died not too long after. I wondered if they had enough time to climax before they expired inside me. I wanted more. Eating tiny people was more fun and filling than MRE's and an entire buffet was just partying before me. I decided to have a little fun. I knew many of them were drunk as shit and loved me so why not take advantage of it? "Which one of you would like to be eaten by your Goddess?" I asked. A man around 26 or 27 jumped up. He stumbled onto the ground. People laughed at him. "Eat me! Eat me Goddess! It's an honor to be eaten by one so beautiful and powerful!" he said slurring his speech. I picked the man up and tore his clothes off. I licked his body and the horny man came right then and there. I shoved him into my mouth and swallowed.

 

"I want another!" I yelled. Two men grabbed a teen that must have slipped into the party. He was at best 15. He looked scared as I yanked him from his captors. I ate him and moaned as I swallowed. People went looking for more and I stopped them when they yanked out a young teen girl dressed in her nightclothes. Shockingly they looked disappointed. Downing barrel after barrel of wine I was so out of it I had to concentrate not to fall over. I barely remember what happened after that.

 

"Wonder if Raylen had fun tonight? I'll ask him" I thought drunk off my ass. I stumbled around trying to remember which house was his. Things look different at night. "House on the right?" I wondered. I thought I found the right house and jammed my fingers into the window. I pulled out when I felt something. I looked at my fingers. It was a boy. "Raylen?" I asked him. "...no...he lives one house over" the boy replied. "Sorry...you're cute...look yummy too" I said taking a better look at the boy. He was older than Raylen, maybe 12. "Yummy?" he asked nervous.  I tossed him into my mouth and swallowed. I patted my tummy feeling him moving in there. *belch*"yummy" I said.

 

I went to the next house and rammed my fingers into the window and pulled whoever was in there out. "Penny?" Raylen said rubbing his eyes. "Hi Raylen!" I said grinning. "You sound funny. Whoa! What happened to Kalex's window?!" he asked. "A friend?" I asked. "No, a bully" he replied. I patted his head with my finger. "He went bye bye! I ate him see?" I said opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. "Penny your breath stinks and you're acting funny" he said. I hung my head. Tears came out of my eyes. Okay I'm an emotional drunk. Moving on...

 

"I'm sorry Penny! I didn’t mean to make you cry!" he said. I sniffled. "You don't call me Goddess" I said. "Oh! I'm sorry Goddess Penny!" he said worried if he made me mad. "It's fine. I like it better that way" I said kissing his face. I nuzzled him to my cheek like he was a pet. "Penny that tickles!" he said. I tickled him with my fingernail. He was so cute when he laughed. "Is it true you stopped the Janus?" he asked catching his breath. "Yes" I replied. "Why did you do that for us?" he asked. Here was a 6 year old boy no bigger than my pinkie and he had asked a question no adult had thought to ask. "They have something I need. That and I hate bullies *burp*" I told him. He smiled. "What's it like to eat somebody?" he asked. "Very fun. Your bully was delicious" I said smiling. "Would you eat me?" he asked nervous and yet curious. "No I won't eat people I love" I replied. "Y...you love me?" he asked. "Yep. A whole lot" I said. The little boy jumped onto my cheek. I quickly had to make sure he wouldn't slide off and fall to his death. "I love you too" he replied.

 

I dropped him back into his room and trotted off. I was full enough now that I could relax. I eventually passed out not long after. "Goddess are you awake?" a voice asked. I slowly opened my eyes. "Aw fuck my head! Yeah I'm awake. What time is it?" I asked nursing a hangover. "It's the 5th hour after sunrise" he replied. "Okay. You got any coffee?" I asked. "Coffee? What is coffee?" the old man asked. "A hot drink made from beans; gives you energy" I replied. "No but we have perun juice. We drink that for energy in the morning" he said. I nodded signaling him to go get some. I stood up to stretch and felt the breeze on my ass and pussy. I realized I was naked. At first I was embarrassed standing there nude for everybody to see then all of I sudden I didn't care. "Fuck it. What have I got to worry about? Their armies are crushed, they can't rape me, and they might want to worship me more looking like this" I said to myself. 15 minutes later the old man and a few servants came back with barrels of an orange liquid.

 

"So your special juice is orange juice?" I asked picking up a barrel. I took a sip. I jerked the barrel for my lips. "Holy shit this is good! You guys drink this all the time?" I asked. "Only the adults and we drink it anytime. I'm glad you like it" he said. "Like it?! It's like drinking raw energy! Tastes good as fuck too! I'm going to enjoy drinking these!" I said gulping down the barrel full. After 4 barrels of the stuff, I was wired. "Okay! Get you army together and we move out in one hour!" I said jittering. They rushed out to gather their force. Within the hour they were ready. I had to hand it to them. They got shit done when it was time to do it. I saw why they lost the war though. Their forces were half that of the Janus. There were barely 3500. "Here's the plan. We march on the Janus capital where I will make an edict" I said. "An edict my Goddess?" the general of these troops asked. "Yes, one that will change your world" I said grinning.

 

It took longer to get there this time. Each stride I made was like ten to them. I had to constantly slow down and wait for them to catch up. I decided to let them rest at their river. It gave me a chance to splash off some of this sweat and dirt. All these tiny men and women cooled off and drank from this river. It reminded me of how squirrels would steal water from the birdbaths back on my home colony. I saw a young man sneaking looks at me. I remembered I was naked. I scooted over to him. "Like what you see?" I asked. "No! I mean...yes...I mean..."

 

"Shush. I understand. You're not the first to find me attractive. That just means you're a normal healthy man" I said to the flustered teen. His 19 year old face blushed. An older man ran up to us. Apparently he had seen what was going on. "Forgive his impertinence my grace! My son is young and does foolish things!" the father said bowing on his hands and knees. "No apology necessary. He spoke the truth and I like that. It's no offense to say or think I'm desirable. Do me a favor. Tell the others we will leave soon" I told the man. He rushed off to spread the word. The teen bowed and turned to leave. I quickly snatched him up. He looked frightened. "Later tonight we can have some fun. You can lick my pussy and I will suck your tiny cock for you. Don't forget about tonight" I said licking his cute and sexy face. I sat him back down. "I-I won't!" he yelled enthusiastically.

 

We had arrived hours later. It was late afternoon. The city was very quiet. You'd think something awful had happened. "I have returned" I said loudly. The people in the streets bowed before me. "You. Come here" I said picking a random man off the street. He was scared shitless in my grip. "Your Goddess demands an audience with the people in this city" I said putting him down. He ran off and went straight to the castle. It took a while but eventually a mass crowd had gathered. "I expected more" I said looking at older man I had been watching coming out of the castle. In my one day absence he was the leader of this city. "Forgive me Goddess. Some have fled the city while others hide" he stammered. "Hmmm...I expected that. No matter how many flee it won't matter. Not after I deliver my edict" I said.

 

"Attention to all who hear my voice and beyond. I am your ruler and as so it falls to me what happens as far as your future. As of this day and of this time there will be no more separate nations. There will be one nation under one rule; mine. The nation will be called...Bakersfield. No one shall be known as a citizen of Janus or Delania. My word will become law and as reward I will be worshipped for getting rid of war in your lives. A new empire will arise and all under this sun will become a part of it. One nation, one rule, one people “I said smiling and sternly.

 

A clamor went up from the people. Many cheered hearing this. More so from the soldiers I brought but others protested. "SILENCE! You old way of living is over, done, history. This is not a debate! As for concessions..." I said before someone shouted. "NEVER! DEATH TO THE FALSE GODDESS!" a man said running toward me. Something was strapped to his chest. I backed up suddenly and my soldiers rushed him. *BOOM!*

 

A small blast ripped through my closest soldiers.  I felt something land next to my bare foot. I wasn't even thinking as I reached down and picked it up. It was smoking and hot to the touch but soft. It was a soldier. I used my finer and turned his head to see more of his face. "...no" I said softly. It was the young man from earlier. The blast had burned off his pretty golden hair and half of his face. His body was just broken like a soft toy. I looked down to see many others dead. This bastard had killed at least 20 of my men. One man was injured badly I recognized. It was the teen's father. I picked him up in my left hand and brought him to my left. His face was full of grief seeing his dead son. He looked up at me with an expression that broken my heart. He couldn't speak. His eyes did enough talking. "They won't get away with it. They will feel both our wraths" I said. The man smiled at went limp. I put their bodies down next to each other on the ground. "To all my forces. I give you one order; decimation" I said.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 10...First Contact Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now back to the show

They spread out like a plague on the city. "I TRIED TO GIVE YOU PEACE AND YOU REWARD ME WITH DEATH! YOU WILL KNOW PEACE IF I HAVE TO CRAM IT DOWN YOU THROATS! I AM A KIND GODDESS AND I CAN BE A CRUEL ONE! WHICH DO YOU SUPPOSE I AM NOW?!" I screamed tears running down my face. My anger burned within me and I needed to let out some steam. I marched down the street and kept walking until I had cleared the vicinity of where my forces were busy killing and downright ravaging the city. "I tried to do this peacefully. There was no need any more for mass killing" I said slamming my foot down on top of a small house. I felt a wet warmth underneath and knew I had crushed the occupants inside. I saw a man flee down an alleyway. I kicked a nearby building with the side of my foot dropping it right on top of him. Another man fled right down the street. I raised my bare foot over him and slowly pressed down. His frantic screams were muffled under my big toe. I could see his brown hair on the sides of my toe. He desperately beat his fists on my giant digit until I pressed my toe down. His head exploded like a grape.

 

I moved again and when I found a large house I felt my stomach growl. I had completely forgotten to eat. I was so engrossed in my plan for world domination I forgot to eat. I ripped the roof off of the house easily. There was a family inside cowering. A man, woman, and young girl looked up at me with fright. I scooped the man up and held him close to my face. "Where I come from, we're taught that they're three types of subordinate people. There's the one who follows orders out of respect, another who does it because they got no choice and suck it up, and then there's the third. The ones who only follow orders when after they're punished. I see now your people are the third" I said coldly. He was begging for his life as I tore his toga off. Within seconds he was nude. He was in his late 20's and he could see that his life was about to end. "NO PLEASE! WE'LŁ WORSHIP YOU! DON'T EAT ME!" he screamed as I shoved him into my mouth. He was salty from sweat and fear. I lowered my head and had his family watch as I swallowed. His wife screamed as she saw the bulge in my throat disappear. His daughter cried.

 

"I don't personally blame you though. Eating you all is a means to an end for me. I'm really hungry and I have to teach your people a painful lesson today" I said picking up the woman. "Please don't do this! At least spare my daughter!" she whimpered. I looked at the tiny girl. She was maybe 5. She was screaming for her mother. "Deal" I said to her. She said nothing as I stripped her of her clothes. I lowered her in feet first and sucked her up to her neck. She waved at her daughter for the last time and sobbed. I slurped her in and swallowed. Husband and wife were in my stomach now. The beating of his fists had stopped. I knew from experience it took at least 3 minutes for them to die in there. It had been barely one. They must have been comforting each other for their final moments. I kept my word and didn't eat the child. She was an orphan now...wait...ah the movement stopped...now she was an orphan. There would be many more before the day was done. I had to remind myself that one of the first improvements I would put in place would be to have them build a bigger better orphanage.

 

I had been so hungry that I had begun to digest them already. I needed more. They weren't hard to find. Not really. Thousands fleeing in the streets causes congestion and considering me digestion. I snapped up people left and right. Their clothes raining down on the lucky ones. Dozens more died under my feet. After eating 5 more I felt full again. I sat right down in the middle of a fleeing crowd. Their bodies crunching under my asscheeks. I let out an embarrassing eep when I felt one lodged in my asshole. I twisted around a little grinding those flattened bodies into mush and clenched my ass. A tiny vibration I felt and then nothing. My rectum killed whoever it was. I relaxed and just listened to screams around me. My feet were sore from crushing and were stained red. Blood covered them right up to my ankles. One of my soldiers passed me. "Hey, tell them that's enough. I think they got my point across" I said to him. "Y...yes ma'am" he said trotting off.

 

After an hour or so the screams died down. "How goes it?" I asked my general. "The troops have stopped the decimation. Each one has fulfilled their death quota" he replied. "So about 9000 or so huh? More than I wanted but it was necessary. Tell them to collect the dead and burn them in bonfires. I don't need diseases to break out" I ordered. By nightfall, the city was lit with the light of burning dead. I reclined against a neighborhood that barely distributed my weight. My soldiers washed the blood and guts off my feet. Another yanked the corpse out of my asshole. No way was I going to touch that. After they were done I got up to walk to the makeshift camp in the center of the city.

 

"Anyone got something good to drink?" I asked them. They gave me a couple barrels of wine. The way they looked at me. It was a mix of respect and fear. "Was all this necessary? I don't like the Janus but look at those fires man" a drunk young solder asked his friend. "Shut up stupid! She's right behind you!" his friend whispered. I gently picked him up without a word and walked off. The solder was scared shitless as I walked through the silent city. I sat down and crossed my legs. I took a sip of wine and brought him up to my face. He was young, around 17, and was fairly cute. His tanned skin was blemish free so I knew he was never in any battle before. This was his first fight and it was to kill civilians.

 

His tiny body shook in my palm. I sat him down on my thigh. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Felix my beautiful Goddess" he said. "Pfft...using flattery I see. Relax Felix I won't kill you" I said taking a swig of wine. He breathed a sigh of relief. "You asked was all this death today necessary. Tell me Felix. How many have died in your wars with the Janus?" I asked. He thought for a second. "Thousands, tens of thousands" he replied. "You can probably say the same with them right?" I asked. He nodded. "So the real question is what is the price for peace? Normally that's a philosophical one but not tonight. The price was 9000 lives give or take 50. I'm not a bloodthirsty Goddess Felix. Now don't get me wrong I love eating people and using them as sex toys but I don’t like killing without purpose. Earlier today I saw a young girl looking at me wondering why I ate her parents. A dark part of me wanted to eat her too. I was famished at the time. I chose not to. Do you know why? Because she was young enough that her future hadn't been set yet. She and like many others will guide the future I will set for all of you; Delainains or Janus'"

 

"I don't like being questioned tiny man but you're young and I can see why this day can trouble you. As you get older, you will learn that sometimes the road to the greater good can take you to dark places" I said to him. "I...see. I beg forgiveness for my impertinence" he said. "Now that's settled, take off your clothes. I want to suck your tiny dick" I said grinning. The tiny teen gulped and shed his armor and clothes. I picked him up and laid back. I dropped him onto my lips. It took no encouragement for him to start fucking my mouth. I sighed and relaxed as a tiny manboy was getting his rocks off. He sped up faster and faster. "My Goddess....this feels so good" he moaned. I rubbed his little back with my finger. I playfully pinched his ass and suddenly sucked fast and hard and he came. "Ah! I'm cumming! Goddess thank you so much for letting someone so lowly cum in such a divine mouth!" he cried spilling his puny seed on my tongue.

 

I picked him up. He was limp and panting. "I'm not done with you yet" I said licking that cute face. I lowered him to my crotch. "Fuck your Goddess" I told him. Good thing he was young. He was back in action within a minute. He gripped my pussy folds as leverage as he fucked that itty bitty prick of his in my cunt. I really couldn't feel much seeing he was so small but just knowing a cute tiny guy was fucking me out of divine worship was a big turn on. I was getting wet. So wet that his body glistened in the moonlight. I had to cum. The tension was too much for me to take. I shoved him in feet first. I held on to his torso with my fingers as I pushed and pulled him out of me. You'd have to be deaf not to hear my moaning and the squelching in the air. I could hear him gasp for air each time his head popped out of my wet cavern of pleasure. "Oh god! Oh god! You feel so good inside me! I love this! I love your body inside me! It was like you were born to be used for my pussy! Oh fuck! I'M CUMMING!" I screamed. My juices squirted out of me. If it wasn't for me holding him in place he would've been shot out of me like a cork. His body tensed and shuttered. He was cumming too. My walls and my warm fluids rushing past him were too much for his tiny young body. I would've came again just thinking that this tiny teen had actually came in my pussy.

 

He lay on the cobblestone street panting and dripping sticky wet. I picked him up again. I saw fear on his face mixed with some arousal. "That was very nice" I said kissing him. I carried him back to his friends. We were gone for only a half hour so they were still there drinking. "...oh my god" one man muttered seeing the still naked Felix soaked be placed on the ground. "I enjoyed our conversation Felix. Goodnight" I said walking off. I could hear them talking. "We honestly didn't expect to see you alive kid" one man said. "Yeah we thought you'd be a stain under her foot or in her belly. Fuck man you smell weird!" another said. "Is that what I think it is?" another asked. ...yeah. The Goddess spoke to me about things and she decided...she decided that I was good enough for her...sexually" Felix muttered. The men laughed. "Was it good?" a man asked. "I came in her" Felix said embarrassed. "Lucky shit! If I had the chance I'd be all over her! Fucking that giant pussy, locking her sexy feet, he'll I'd even let her play with me in her mouth just some had the chance to cum in it" a man said. "She might swallow your horny ass" his friend said. "Hmmm...maybe but it's a nice way to go right?" he asked his friends.  His friends left him hanging. 

 

I found a nice quiet corner of the city and lay down. I was exhausted. I fell asleep fairly quickly. I woke up that morning. I stumbled around and yawned. I needed to pee. I found a building that I had partially destroyed yesterday and squatted over it. The bodies of the occupants were still in there. I was pissed. The army had missed them. I did not need things like this to cause diseases. God knows if I might catch something. I picked the bodies up and pissed. Their home was small to the point that my urine had filled the upstairs and was running down the stairs. By the time I was done I had utterly flooded it. Your home destroyed by a giantess taking a morning piss. How's that for fucked up? I walked to where the still burning heaps of the dead were. I dropped the bodies into it like one would drop kindling.

 

I was sure as shit that this day would be different and I was. By noon a crowd had gathered in the center of the city again. This time by sword point. "I did not enjoy what happened to your people yesterday. Okay...maybe some...but that wasn't necessary if you had it in your heart to obey me.  This will a new era for all. As you known now there will only one nation and one people ruled by me. This will end wars and bring universal order. I will appoint 10 people to form a council; 5 from each side. This council will be tasked with the day to day operations of the new nation. The first order of business will be to search out any insurgents who wish not to obey my rule. Those who turn them in will be rewarded. Those found guilty will be excited as well as their families. Secondly, the workforce will be divided into 4 segments; military, agricultural, mining, and commerce. And third, rebuilding and education. You all will rebuild what's been destroyed. I will teach you about hospitals and real medicine. Social security. Intercity infrastructure. Plumbing. As for education...well not too much will change with that except for one thing. All will learn to worship me with unconditional love. I don't wish to rule through fear but for now that will be a necessity with many. I will give you the rest of the day to decide who will be the council" I told them.

 

There were no cries or yelling. A lot of talk for sure but I saw that for a decent amount of people there my edict appealed to them. Raylen mentioned once that many had relatives in both cities. Wars and border disputes had separated them. A lucky few had found their relatives when I had brought this city to heel.  I sat on top of the hill the rest of the day watching the people. As I ate tiny loaves of bread and drank wine for a midday snack I saw some look up at me with watchful eyes wondering if I would snap and wipe them all out. By the evening I descended onto the city again. I walked through it tiptoeing around to see the beginning of the cleanup. "My Goddess, they have decided on a council" a messenger said to me. He led me to the castle where the 10 chosen were.

 

10 men and women stood before me. Half of them scared. I sat down and encircled my legs around them. That unnerved them. The men stole glances of my naked pussy. "As of now, the first council of the nation of Bakersfield comes to order. Your Goddess Penny presides" I said formally. No one said anything. "Okay, I guess I'll go first. Who has military background?" I asked. Two men raised hands. "You two will serve as generals of the north and east. Your first jobs will be to bring the surrounding towns into the fold. I’m pretty sure some army remnants are out there. Tell them fighting me is useless. The time for mass bloodshed is over. Now who has experience in running a business?" I asked. Two more raised their hands. "This is working out better than I hoped. You will regulate taxes and wages and you will regulate trade and banking" I told them.

 

"Okay what's next? Ah...any engineers here. Anybody who built shit really. Okay you three. One will supervise reconstruction. Another will look into roads. And you...well I need to get with you personally. I need to teach you about real plumbing. That leaves education and law. I will choose you to teach education lady. I will give you allowed subjects including some of my own. You two will codify my laws. Any questions?" I asked. One brave man raised his shanking hand. "Goddess, what laws will you make?" he asked. "Good question. No rape or murder, theft is prohibited. Let’s see, my word is law obviously. I won't tolerate old grudges. That's over. You know the usual stuff. Oh...every 7th day you will worship me. You will praise me for giving you better lives and will pleasure me sexually. At the end of every month you will offer up a sacrifice. One from each city. Someone once asked me if I wanted sacrifices. At the time I didn't but that was before I realized how pleasurable it is to eat you" I said grinning. I was getting off on that look they gave me. I bet that man was sorry he ever raised his hand.

 

"Now that the preliminaries are done, you may go. Tomorrow is a busy day and I haven't eaten someone all day" I said. I opened my legs to let them out. I walked a few blocks over to where my army was staying. They had acquired some housing around the castle. "Where's Felix?" I said tapping the door. A man came out and pointed to a house nearby. "Felix! Come on out!" I said tapping the door. "Y-yes Goddess?" he said nervous. "Felix, where's that man who was boasting about what he would do to me?" I asked smiling. "Y-you actually heard that?! He's inside. Want me to get him?" he asked. I nodded. A minute later he was pushing the man out of the door and slamming it behind him. "You asked for me?" he asked worried. "Yes, I overheard what you'd do to my body. Would you like to try or all you all talk?" I asked. "Yes ma'am!" he said enthusiastically.

 

I carried him to the hill. I sat down and laid back. "Go for it. I believe you said you'd lick my feet?" I said. This middle aged man ran to my right foot. He shucked off his clothes and began to hump my sole. It ticked me his tiny cock moving up and down my sole. He moaned and I felt a wetness. "You can't be done already?" I said. He grinned and climbed on top of my foot. He began licking my toenail. "That's better but don't tire yourself out on my foot. I want you to visit every pleasure center of my body" I said. He walked up my leg and climbed down to where my pussy is. He started fucking it with his little dick and moaning. "You like that you little pervert? Fucking your Goddess?" I asked getting wet. "Yes, your cunt is the greatest in the world. It's an honor to fuck it" he said gasping. He came again. I couldn't feel it but him tensing up and moaning was a sign.

 

I picked him up and dropped him on my left nipple. He wrapped his legs around it and squeezed. This time I was the one moaning. My nips were always sensitive when I was horny. He bent down and began chewing on a nipple as big as his head. I came. "You think you accomplished something huh? Climb onto my chin. I want you to jerk off into my mouth" I said. The man climbed onto my chin. I opened my cavernous mouth. I saw him stroking his cock getting it hard again. He was older so I knew it might take a moment. He only needed a moment. He was so horny he was hard and jacking away within a minute. I had to stifle a laugh as this 3 inch man was jerking his cock for his Goddess. After about 3 minutes he was cumming. "Here it comes Goddess! I'm going to shoot my seed into your beautiful mouth! AHHH!" he yelled. Spurt after spurt shot into my mouth. The first shot hit the roof of my mouth and the rest landed on my tongue. Gravity let it slide down into my throat. "Now for your final pleasure. You said you'd be fine being eaten if you could jerk off before I swallowed right?" I asked. "I-I was only joking!" he said.

 

"Listen carefully. I am going to eat you. This way it would be less...traumatic for you" I said. He paused. "If...that's what will happen then yes. Please let me cum while I'm in your mouth before you eat me" he said. I kissed his face. "My brave soldier" I said. I sat up and dropped him into my mouth. I sucked away his natural flavor. And let him lie on my tongue. I felt him moving slightly. Tiny moans vibrated my teeth. I waited. I knew this would take a while. He had cum 3 times already. I had him in my mouth for a good 5 minutes. It wasn't just the idea of him masturbating in my mouth. The idea of him sharing the same breath as me was hot as fuck. My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar taste of semen. I titled my head back. "No...NO! WAIT PLEASE! NOT YET! *gulp*

 

He was probably still cumming as he landed in my stomach. He didn't last long in there. I had eaten just the bare essentials today. 5 minutes later and he was just calories. I walked back to where Felix was. "Your friend won't be coming back. You’re in charge of his regiment" I said to him. He nodded. "Where's Merix?" I heard a voice ask in the house. "He...got what he wanted. All of it" Felix said. I decided that it was better to sleep in my ship tonight. I was uncomfortable sleeping on tiny buildings and streets. It took a few hours to get back to it but it was worth it. Delania was sleeping peacefully. The peace that cost a lot of lives. I showered off the sweat and dirt. God that felt good. I bet the people would appreciate it as well. Nobody likes a smelly Goddess. I glanced at the console to make sure the shop was fine since I was gone. "Time till repairs to secondary comm array is complete: 3 days 8 hours 17 minutes" the readout said. I began thinking about what will happen if I sent off that distress call. Sure it would take two years but what then? Back to the army? Flying through space and taking orders? Was that what I still wanted for myself? That's what I thought about as I laid my head on my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

 

The next day the city outside was celebrating. They heard about my edict. I decided to dress for the occasion. Nothing fancy mind you seeing I didn't have much in clothes but my casual dress was good enough. I walked barefoot. It was more comfortable anyway. The people cheered as I stepped into the city. In just 5 days they went from cowering before me to adulation. Children played in the streets. Men drank and sang songs. Women danced on a stage. It was like a great weight was lifted off of them. A woman waved for my attention. "Yes?" I asked. "Goddess. There are many who wish to thank you for this miracle personally" she said. "That's fine. They can come forward" I said. The woman ushered in a throng of pregnant women. "They want to be anointed in you holy juices to guarantee a healthy delivery" she said blushing. Wow. Wasn't expecting that. Shit I was blushing. "You mean now?" I whispered. She nodded. Okay...

 

So here I was sitting down with about 30 or so expectant mothers wanting to be smeared with my pussy juice. I pulled my dress to the side. I wasn't wearing panties. Guess me blushing was stupid. I began to finer myself right there. Panting and gasping for all to see until I was wet. "C-come forward" I said.  I took my finger and smeared the first woman's belly with my juices. One by one I did this. They look so elated with their bellies glistening with the juices of their Goddess. "Can someone get me some of that perun juice? Something tells me I'm gonna need it" I told the crowd. Some guys hooked me up with that excellent caffeine laden juice. "Oh yeah that's the stuff" I said taking a swig. My stomach was growling. "You guys got food at this thing right?" I asked. "Of course Goddess! This is a celebration for the wonderful plan you have for us! Guys! Let's get our Goddess some food!" an older man yelled to his friends. A squad of men began gathering food from the tables while others went to nearby stores and loaded carts with meats, bread, and fruits.

 

I lay down on my side as they fed me. I would open my mouth and let them throw food in. It soon became a kind of worship to them. A person would grab an apple or loaf of bread or something or other and toss it into my mouth. I had to be patient eating this way. You didn't get full very fast doing this. I have to admit. I was tempted just to move my head forward at the right moment and devour whoever was feeding me at the moment. I almost did. I decided against it when kids got involved. I did find it cute when they would throw food in my mouth and giggle.  After a very long lunch I was sated enough. It was a safe bet they weren't celebrating like this in the other city. Fuck 'em. All I needed from those people was adherence to my law. "Goddess, why are you so big?" a tiny young voice asked. I glanced down to see a girl around 5.

 

She was so adorable with her little white toga and those tiny sandals. She had just a tuft of brown hair. She wasn't a full inch tall. "Please forgive her for disturbing you Goddess" her mother said bowing. "It's fine. Tiny one, would you like to know more about me?" I asked her. She nodded. "Okay then" I said stroking her head. The other kids saw me giving her attention and came over to me. It was cute that they were jealous of her attention. I waited till all the kids nearby had gathered. A good 50 or more kids where gathered near my feet literally. "Now that everybody's here I will tell you the story about Goddess Penny. Where I come from we're all this size. I come from up there" I said pointing to the sky. There were ohhs and awes from the crowd. Up there we are fighting a war with evil ones called the Krenin. We travel the heavens in ships a hundred times bigger than this city and I'm one of those that lived on one. One day a...God asked Goddess Penny to find metal to build more ships to fight evil ones. She hopes it will cause the gods to grant her favor. Goddess Penny landed on your world and found what she was looking for but saw much suffering. That was when she decided to help the people. The people of Delania saw that she was a being who deserved worship and asked her to beat the bad Janus."

 

"Goddess Penny couldn't refuse such a request from those who loved and worshiped her so she set off to end not just the wars of the Janus but all war. She knew that only her rule would save the people. The bad Janus didn't see it this way and tried to kill Goddess Penny with a bomb. It didn't work but someone she liked died because of it. She....she was sad and decided that a punishment needed to be dealt out. You know how you parents punish you when you're bad and they say that they do it because they love you? It was like that. They were punished out of love. I needed them to understand what they did was very wrong and what it meant to try that again" I said. I noticed adults had gathered around too. "Is that why you eat people? Because they were bad?" a young boy asked. "That’s part of it" I replied telling a half truth. "So you'd eat anyone who's bad?" he asked. "Yes..." I replied. He jumped up and down like he wanted me to pick him up. I did.

 

I raised him close to my face. He was around 7 years old and had the cutest...oh god...what happened to his face?! "Can you eat my daddy? He drinks and beats me and my mommy" he whispered. I gasped. I was so heartbroken seeing those bruises and then hear his request. Tears fell from my eyes. "Ohh....Tanis mad the Goddess cry" a girl said below. "Show me you house" I said raising him to my shoulder. He pointed to a house 3 blocks over. "Tonight have you mother stay in your room and don't come out no matter what" I whispered. I kissed his face as I sat him down. "No fair I want a kiss!" a boy cried out. "Now now. All of you will either a hug or kiss" I said chuckling. A swarm of tiny kids rushed me. "One at a time! One at a time!" I yelled. I feel backward and luckily I didn't crush anyone. Those tiny brats started climbing all over me! They jumped up and down on my belly like it was a trampoline. "Muah! Next!" I yelled picking up a child and kissing it and setting it on the street. Each one got a kiss from their Goddess. The older boys got licked. One sneaky 14 year old boy held onto my lips and kissed longer. The tiny pervert had a boner. I didn't put him down. I reached under my dress and shoved him up my cunt. "Puberty can get you into trouble kid" I whispered. His struggling sent shivers up my spine.  "I'll be right back" I told the crowd. I ducked down a few alleys away and pulled the teen out of my pussy. "Had enough?" I asked. He nodded. "Too bad. Remember my story. I eat those who need punishment" I said ripping off his soaked clothes and dripping him into my mouth. I gulped him down. Hmm...this was definitely more efficient than eating a crumb at a time.

 

I really couldn't remember an earlier time I was this happy. I came back to the celebration. They had music playing. You'd be surprised how beautiful instruments the size of a sesame seed could play music. They even asked me to sing. I sang an old classical earth song by some woman by the name of Madonna. "You must be my lucky star. Star bright! Starlight! First star I see tonight!" I sang. Now I wasn't the best singer but they actually liked it. No, it wasn't to suck up to me. They were applauding! As the day turned to night it was time to get drunk off our asses. "If you like that music you need to hear the real thing. Come on! Bring the party to my ship!" I said blotto. So a few hundred or so men and women stepped into my ship like it was holy ground. I pulled up my music playlist from the computer. My friends make fun of me because I like classical music. Ehhh...those guys wouldn't know good music if it bit them on the ass.

 

"Ha! This will work!" I said playing "Another one Bites the Dust". It took a minute for everyone to get into the groove but they did. After a while they danced and sang to the tune. These little guys couldn't hold their liquor and soon they were just fucking everywhere. The music thumped over the speakers as I decided to get into the action. I plucked one man up and started sucking him off. A man wandered over and began fucking my pussy. Soon dozens were using my giant body for pleasure. Licking my feet, fucking my pussy, ravaging my nipples, shit one of them was fucking my belly button. I sucked them off and dropped them onto the floor as soon after they had came. I must have done this over and over dozens of times because my mouth was actually sticky with cum. Jesus...I mean...Jesus that must have been a lot. I'm not a lesbian (I'm not including that one time in the academy) but there were pretty girls that caught my eye. Now a few of them was bi. I know this because a couple were licking my pussy or grinding their cunts on my nipples.

 

One came and I picked her up. I found myself licking off her cum. "Please more Goddess!" she cried. I sucked her tiny pussy and held her right on my lips. Her legs kicked and her cute tiny toes curled with her orgasm. I tasted a sweet flavor enter my mouth. It made my mouth water. Without warning I opened my mouth and let her slip in. I sucked on her like she was sweet candy. The horny girl was rubbing her body along my tongue. I was turned on I shoved the man who was fucking me at the time into my pussy. I scooped up more and shoved them in until my pussy was packed with tiny people. I fingered myself while sucking on the girl. There were so many of them in there each one gave their own struggle. I felt hands trying to grab my fingers. With a shout I came just as the girl did the same. That delicious flavor was incredible. She stopped moving. Understandable seeing how she came 3 times. I let her tired tasty body slide down my throat. I reached into my cunt and pulled out the ones I'd shoved in there. 4 in all and each one dead. Either they suffocated or drowned. One by one I dropped into my mouth and swallowed. I didn't care they were coated in my juices. I did care they were dead though.

 

I like using them for pleasure. I like eating them. I don't like them dying just for loving me at the wrong time. Those still awake were oblivious fucking their partners. If I was going to be a Goddess to them I needed to stop acting like a spoilt kid...starting tomorrow. What is it about drinking and food? I had eaten 5 people and was still hungry. I didn't take any THC enhanced supplements. Hmmm....strange. I got up and walked to my bunk. I found two men and women sleeping it off in it. I put them on the floor. "Well...just two more" I said dropping a man and woman into my mouth. I swallowed their passed out bodies easily.   "Yummy..." I said drifting off to sleep.

 

It was well past noon before I woke up. I stood up and went to the bathroom. Incredibly enough a man was pissing into the toilet. He had somehow ended up on the sink. "Excuse me" I said licking him up and putting him outside. "Can't even tinkle in peace" I said nursing a hangover. I showered off the sweat and dried cum and got dressed. I needed to check on the other city. My shuttle stank. Thank god for self-cleaning nanosystems. Just about everyone was gone except for a few still asleep. I had to poke a prod them awake. "Good back home little ones" I said smiling. Something was bugging me. Well two things really. Why did I crave to eat these people so much? It was getting worse by the day. At this rate I would eat anyone I found. Even young children. Their tiny bodies falling down my throat. The way they would wriggle in my....oh god Penny get a grip! Calm down. You're not like that. Think of Raylen. Would you eat him...?

 

I thought this mantra to center myself. Now I was calmer I focused on something else. I knew I was forgetting something. Aw damn! I forgot about that kid's dad! I ran out of the ship and made my way to the city. Everyone greeted me like normal but I had no time to waste on them. That kid told me his dad was the worst when he drank and half the fucking town was wasted yesterday. When I got to his home my heart sank. Three small men dressed in black togas stood in front of it. I remember the old man told me their police force looked like this. "What happened here?!" I yelled. "Goddess...there was a murder here last night. Reports say the man who lives here came home drunk and beat up his wife. The son intervened and was hit. He...he cracked his skull on the kitchen table. He's dead" the officer said. My hands were shaking. I saw them move a cart with a sheet on it. My shaking hands pulled the sheet off. "NOOOOO!" I screamed. It was Tanis. The boy who begged me to eat his dad. "Where is he? WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" I screamed. The officer scared shitless directed me to the station. I held the dead boy in my hand as I stormed off to the station.

 

I rolled the roof of the building. "WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS THE FUCK WHO KILLED THIS POOR CHILD?! I screamed lowering my palm with Tanis in it. Everyone backed away from a man in chains. "You..." I said yanking him from his seat. I walked to the center of town. People knew something was up. My voice and my body language told them I was pissed. They wanted to know why. "This man here killed his child. One that begged me to end his father's life so he could live a life free of pain and torment. I...I was negligent of my duties. I broke a promise and there was a price. I...forgive me. Forgive your Goddess. He broke a law and worse yet killed one I cared for" I said choking back tears. The man pissed himself in my grasp. I sat him down on my knee and placed Tanis on the street. "Please don't eat me!" he begged. "No I'm not eating you. I refuse to have someone so horrible become a part of me. Were these the hands you used to beat your family with?" I said grabbing them with my fingers. I squeezed hard and felt the tiny bones on his hands just pulverize. He screamed. "P...please have mercy!" he cried. "Did they beg you like that? With tears in their eyes as you mercilessly beat them? Was this the cock that sired a don whom you didn't deserve?" I said gripping it. "...no. NO PLEASE! AHHHGH!" he screamed as I tore his member right off.

 

He sobbed and a heard a few in the crowd puke. My hands were shaking and my heart pounded. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he said pitifully. "SAY IT TO HIM!" I screamed pointing to Tanis. The man limped over to his dead son. "....I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he spoke. I finally saw in his eyes not fear but true remorse and regret. It was time to end it. I raised my foot over him and he looked up. I put it right down on him and he died. I picked the dead boy up and held him in my hands. The tears I fought back came bursting out. I sobbed like a child. People looked at me with pity. Pity for a Goddess that killed someone so coldly it scared them including herself. The people saw that day that even I can make mistakes and not only that, I cried. It must be surreal to see your divine being sob like a child in the face of losing one they cared about.   No one said a word to me for the rest of the day.

 

It was evening. I had stopped crying long ago and just stared at the stars. "Goddess...the body. We should take care of it yes?" an officer asked. "Y-yes. You're right. The mother should have say in that. Where is she?" I asked. He directed me to the hospital (or equivalent of). I carried that cold boy like it was a piece of my broken heart there. "I need to speak with his mother" I said talking on the door. They wheeled the woman out. She was badly bruised. She saw who I was carrying and began crying. "He begged me to kill your husband. He...I'm sorry. I should have been there. I..." I said starting to cry. The woman got out of her wheelchair and touched my hand. I looked at her. "I know. You should have been there but your weren't. We worship you Goddess because you did so many great things in just days but you can't save everyone. I neither hate you nor love you. My son is dead. My husband is dead. I'm alone now.  I've seen your power first hand and I’ve seen no miracles like giving us rain or raising the dead. You're a Goddess alright. The Goddess of Death" she said quietly.

 

That word Goddess. I liked that word on any other day but it was like pain in my ears and ashes in her mouth. I gave her her son. "How did my husband die?" she asked wheeling away. "I tortured him and crushed him out of existence" I said. She stopped her chair. "Good" she said wheeling away again. I went to Raylen's home. I tapped his window. "Penny?" He said rubbing his eyes. It was late. "Did I wake you?" I asked. "It's okay. Are you still sad?" he asked. "Oh you heard about that?" I asked. He nodded.   "Raylen, am I a good person?" I asked. "I don't think you're bad. You can be scary sometimes when you're mad" he said. "Like today?" I asked. "Mommy told me you were mad because a boy died. She said your hurt his dad very bad" he said. "That boy asked me to eat his daddy. I...I forgot to. He died because I forgot" I said tearing up. "I told mommy once when the teacher yelled at me because I made mistakes. She told me nobody’s perfect. Does that mean you're not perfect?" he asked. "I think it does" I said smiling. As I did his words struck my heart. This tiny child. This child no bigger than my pinkie made me realize that even if I was their Goddess who had power and dominion over them, the good things I did for them far outweighed the mistakes I made or will make. That's what mistakes are. Unintentional consequences to our actions that we don't like. I'm not a Goddess of Death or Life for that matter.

 

I...simply...am. It was like a weight was lifted off of my heart. I started crying. "Penny?" Raylen asked worried. "Come here cutie bug" I said lifting him out of the window. I hugged him to my wet cheek. "Ah! You're getting me wet!" Raylen said laughing. "I love you very much Raylen. So tiny and young but with a big heart. I gotta keep my eye on you. Bet you'll be just perfect for me in 7 or 8 years" I said kissing him. "What's that mean?" he asked. "You'll find out then" I said. It dawned on me what I just said. 7 or 8 years? I would be gone then most likely. Did I want to stay? "Can I ask you for something?" he asked. "Of course sweetie" I asked curious of what he wanted. "Can I see your house? All the adults were talking about it today. They said it’s full of wonderful things and music that plays out of thin air" he said. "They say anything else?" I asked wondering if the giant orgy was the hot topic. "They whispered a lot. Nobody will tell me what though" he said. "Okay, we can make it a sleepover. Tell your mom we're going so she won't worry" I said putting him back in his room. He ran off and a few minutes later appeared at the front door of his home. His mother waved at us. "I promise he'll be okay" I told the mother. She smiled but I could see it was a forced one.

 

I stepped into the ship and sat him down on the floor. "Wow!" he said looking around. I ducked into the bathroom to change into something less revealing. Well in this case that meant panties. "What do you think?" I said waving my hand. "This is how you came here?" he asked. "Yep" I replied. "It's so cool! I don't hear music though" he said disappointed. "Computer, playlist number 7" I said. The air filled with the sound of Nirvana. Raylen was adorable as he quickly looked around to see who was playing the music. "I don't see anyone playing" he said. "No one is. It's a recording. A very old one" I said. "Recording?" he asked confused. "It's hard to explain" I said. My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten all day. I pulled out an MRE and began eating. The taste was bad as usual. "You okay?" he asked seeing my frown. "These taste bad. Not filling either but they have the necessary calories I need" I said gulping the preserved foodstuffs down.

 

"Let's play some games!" I said pulling out the portable recreation board. It was a standard holo-platform that displayed whatever game I wanted to play. "Ehh...what to play that's easy for you. Nuclear War? Nope. Dimensional Chess. Too long to learn. Ah! Checkers! That won't take too long to learn" I said selecting the game. The holo-generator created solid light checkers and grid for the board. After ten minutes of teaching him the game he was set. I pushed my checker first. He followed up by shoving a checker forward. I chuckled at watching a tiny boy pushing a game piece bigger than he was.  Eventually it came time to jump a piece. "Uh I need help" he said. "Nope no help" I said. "But I can't lift this!" he said whining. "Oh, that what you meant. Where to?" I asked. He pointed three places. Little squirt was actually good. I had to put on my game face.

 

"I don't believe it. You actually beat me..." I said stunned. He was so happy he was dancing on a checker. "You think you're hot stuff huh. Come here!" I said plucking him up. I began tickling him with my finger. He was hysterical when I raked my nails up and down those cute bare feet. He was close to my face and I smelled him. "Whew! You need a bath. You're all sweaty like a stinky sweat ball" I said. "I don't wanna bath!" he whined. "Too bad" I said carrying him to the bathroom. I used the sink since it was easier. I filled it up with warm water. I took off his clothes and the cute bugger blushed. He hesitated in my palm so I titled it and he fell in. He bobbed to the surface spitting water. "That was mean!" he said. "You wouldn't go in. Besides you got this big thing of water all to you" I said. It was true. To him it was bigger than even the richest man's bathhouse.

 

He got over it quick and began paddling around like it was a pool. "Alright time to soap up" I said tearing off a chuck of soap. I held him firm but gentle enough to lather him up until he was just a ball of suds. I gently lowered him back into the water to rinse off. I picked him up and gently blew on him to dry. "Here use this" I said tearing off something for him to wear. No way was he going to put those smelly clothes back on. "What's this? It's soft" he said. "It's called toilet paper" I said. Next thing on my agenda was introduce to them toilet paper. I picked him up and brought him real close to my face. "You smell much better" I said. "I smell like flowers" he said. My mouth watered. My hands shook. I was sweating. I...I wanted to eat him. "Penny?" he asked seeing something wrong. "Raylen. This was fun but I think I should take you back home" I said. "Why?!" he yelled upset. "I don't feel well. You shouldn't be around me" I said getting worse.

 

"Did I do something bad? You don't feel well because of me?" he asked starting to cry. "Oh honey! It's not you!" I said about to hug him (and he did put out his arms for it) but decided to put him down. "Then why won't you hug me like last time?" he asked. I lowered my head. This kid was good at reading people. Better than many adults. "I...I can't right now" I stammered. "You still love me right?" he asked. That wasn't fair Raylen. "I love you very much and that's why I can't hug you" I said tears falling down my cheeks. "I don't understand" he said crying. "I want to eat you" I whispered. "Huh?" he said surprised. "Something's wrong with me. I love you so much but right now every part of me wants to eat you. I want to so much it's actually hurting me" I yelled crying. I felt a tapping on my big toe. I opened my eyes and saw him reaching for me to pick him up. "Did you just hear what I said?!" I yelled. "I heard" he said still wanting me to pick him up. Part of me snapped and I snatched him from the floor.

 

God he looked so delicious! My mouth opened up for him. Saliva dripped from my mouth. I lowered him into it. "I love you" he said. "NOOOOOOO!" I screamed. My shaking hand put him on my ship console. I sat there sobbing. I felt him cozy up to my finger. "I knew you wouldn’t eat me" he said. "Why's that?" I asked. "Because you love me" he said grinning. "Sneaky little thing aren't you" I said stroking his head. I don't deserve someone like Raylen. Someone who only sees the good in me. I wasn't a parent but I can see why they say that their kids are the best part of themselves. "Will you stay out of trouble while I shower?" I asked. He smiled a toothy grin. I showered and let the water wash away the pain and self-loathing of today.

 

I returned and found him tapping things with his hands and feet. "Disengage lockdown to fire primary weapons" the computer said. "Jesus! Raylen don't touch that!" I yelled. He scooted away from the touchpad. "What was it?" he asked. "A weapon. If I hadn't locked it down when I first got here you'd have discharged the plasma cannons" I said. He looked clueless. "You'd blown up half your city and killed about 20,000 people" I said sternly. His face went pale. "Sorry. I was trying to find the music people" he said quietly.  I pulled up the playlist again and played some Phil Collins. "What's that do? Is that a weapon too?" he asked pointing to a pad to the far left. "No, that a scanner, that's harmless" I said. "Can I see it?" he asked. "Sure. Actually let's have some fun. Stand over there" I told him. He walked to the scanner pad and stood on it.

 

"This tells me what things are made of. Wanna see what you're made of Raylen?" I asked. He grinned. "Computer, scan sample" I said. It beeped for a few seconds. "Scan complete. 59% oxygen. 18% carbon. 7% hydrogen. 2% calcium. 1% mythrilite. 15 other trace elements" it's said. "Well that's what you're....wait. Computer rescan!" I said. It gave me the same results. My god. Their bodies contain mythrilite! Oh god. The army wants any mythrilite found! If they discover these people carry it in their bodies...oh Jesus. They'll kill them all to get it. Every last one. Wait...I ate some of them. Is it in me too? I took a knife and cut my finger. "Penny you're bleeding!" Raylen yelled. "It's okay honey" I said to him. I scooted him off the scanner and dropped my blood onto it. I had the computer scan it. It came back positive. Wait, was that the reason I felt so bad? "Computer, run search on mythrilite poisoning" I said. "Results found. Mythrilite in rarefied form can cause euphoria if ingested. Continued doses can build up in the body and can cause impairment of cognitive functions and alter brain chemistry.  This can lead to chemical dependency."

 

"Warning. Ingestion of mythrilite knowingly is a Class V felony. If mythrilite is found you must report it to the army supply corps" it said. I felt marginally better. At least I wasn't losing my mind. I wasn't becoming a psycho. I was addicted. I was literally addicted to eating them. Not out of a power trip or sexual pleasure. My brain craved the addictive minerals in their bodies. "What's this?" Raylen asked. I glanced over to what he was pointing to. It was the repair program. It said there was just a day and change left before it could send a distress call. If it did I would be fucked and these people would be super fucked. All these people. They would be pulped literally for what they had inside themselves. Even Raylen....

 

"No! I won't allow it!" I yelled. "Penny? Penny where are you going?!" Raylen yelled seeing me pick up my rifle and step outside. I aimed it at the comm array. "I'll be stuck here forever but at least they will be okay" I muttered as I pulled the trigger. The red beam hit the comm and a shower of sparks and smoke spewed out from it. I stepped back into the ship. "What was that sound! Your house shook!" he said. "That's the sound of me giving up an old life for a new one. It's been a tough day. Let's get some sleep. Come here" I said picking him up. I took him to bed with me. He snugged into a crease in my bed sheet next to me. "You won't eat me in my sleep will you?" he asked. "No, you'd probably give me indigestion" I said snickering. He chuckled. I didn't know what my future held. I didn't know if they would send a ship to look for me. All I knew now was I had a new purpose and they needed a Goddess. Hopefully one that would make the world a better place.

 

Throughout our lives we seek out our dreams and try to better ourselves to reach them. What if a dream seeked us out? What if there was a dream looking for us just to show us how good we are as we are now? This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

And that concludes season 1. Stay tuned for our season premiere where we revisit a fan favorite episode in an episode called "The Apprentice: Homecoming"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4853