Lovingly Delicious by Ask-Giantess-Lover
Summary:

It's Damon's birthday and his girlfriend Rose has prepared the perfect gift! 0u0


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples , Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Lovingly Delicious (Series)
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2967 Read: 26416 Published: January 04 2015 Updated: January 06 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Party by Ask-Giantess-Lover

2. The Apartment/The Birthday by Ask-Giantess-Lover

3. Her Gift/Carefully Deadly by Ask-Giantess-Lover

4. Damon/Rose by Ask-Giantess-Lover

The Party by Ask-Giantess-Lover
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy the first part of my story! I apologize that it starts out rather slow... 

Part 1: The Party

She's an amazing girl, Damon thought, I'm so lucky to have her.

Damon had always loved his girlfriend with all of his heart, thinking about her every day since the first time they had met. He could never really tell exactly how she felt back. I mean, he's not a fucking mind reader, but she always said she loved him, and thats all that mattered to the guy.

Damon, though young, was at least relatively strong. He wasn't exactly a bodybuilder, but hell, I wouldn't've picked a fight with him. At least not how he was...

His girlfriend, Rose, was exactly how he described her in his head, to a certain extent, of course. Amazing. She was admittedly quite attractive in appearance, but had a sort of darkness to her that only became apparent when she was alone with him. Aside from that, she liked almost everything Damon liked, which of course helped them with being happy together. It actually almost seemed scary, how perfect the two were together.

"Uh, Damon!" Was heard through Damon's thoughts as fingers snapped in front of his face. He came out of his mind to find the voice was that of his best friend Ayve. "Dude, what's with you lately? You space out like every five seconds."

"Eh, I'm just thinking about Rose" Damon finally replied

"She left your side not even a minute ago to piss or somethin, bro. Chill out and enjoy the party!"

Ayve had been friends with Damon for years, and though Damon found him a bit obnoxious, it was worth it most of the time since Ayve always came through for friends, being the most loyal person you'd ever meet. He was much shorter than Damon. Maybe even shorter than Rose. He had long blonde hair that was always falling from some hat or another. He contrasted a lot with the couple, having light hair when theirs were both dark, Having a very outgoing personality when they both kept to themselves, and wearing usually shorts and sleeveless shirts when they both covered up much more.

Damon began spacing out not a minute after Ayve scolded him about it, stopping only upon the return of Rose.

"Remind me why we came to a party when the two of us hardly ever enjoy them?" Rose complained.

Damon smiled before replying, "We've barely talked to another soul since we moved in together. I thought it might be fun to get some new friends." He kissed her cheek and she smiled, kissing his back before jokingly whispering, "I have no soul."

The party raged on as all of Ayve's parties did, nothing particularly special happening until a while later when some people had already left.

Damon sat with Rose at a table in Ayve's living room, getting a bit bored, not being much of a party person and all.  Not facing Rose, he watches some of the party's regular imbeciles dance around like idiots until he felt a familiar feeling on his neck. One he loved.

He laughed, though quietly, he knew Rose heard it since it happened to be her kissing his neck to begin with. He turned towards her and smiled, saying only, "Really?"

Rose just smiled back before leaning a bit closer to him. She slowly licked her lips, making Damon almost instantly giggle with a nervous tone.

See, Damon had two fetishes, one macrophilia, one vorarephilia. He fantasized about being an inch tall, worshipping every inch of his girlfriend with little kisses as she towered over him and maybe even eventually getting to be swallowed by her. Her licking her lips in front of him was something she did kind of often since she knew it made him happy. What he didn't know is that she could do him one better...

 

The Apartment/The Birthday by Ask-Giantess-Lover
Author's Notes:

Lucky you. The website's minimum word count per chapter has forced me to post two parts tonight! Enjoy! 

Part 2: The apartment

Damon more often joked about his fantasies with Rose when they were back at their apartment. He would watch her eat sometimes and tell her he's jealous of the food, at which she would usually just giggle at him.

The two were inseparable. They had loved each other throughout highschool, and had moved in together soon after their graduations.

Damon entered the white-walled main room of the apartment, Rose already having entered only seconds before. The door closed itself with a thud as the door was relatively heavy. Damon crossed the room, sitting beside Rose on the black leather loveseat before repeatedly kissing her cheek in an almost violent manner. She laughed and playfully pushed him away, almost immediately pushing herself much closer to him to kiss him on the lips.

The two kissed for several minutes, Rose occasionally pulling away only slightly to whisper playful, yet straight out voracious comments, such as "you're simply delicious, my snack." before silencing his nervous laughter with more kissing.

Finally pulling away, Rose inhaled deeply before smiling evilly at Damon who was currently smiling uncontrollably about the whole situation. Silence filled the room but for the occasional bit of laughter that left either of their mouths.

The silence broke after about five minutes as Rose got up, kneeling on the couch before getting really close once again with an excitement in her eyes. She bit her bottom lip a bit before finally asking, "Do you think you'd actually want to be eaten if you were an inch tall?" Her question was followed by her tongue escaping its cave to caress the surface of her soft lips. Damon's eyes widened at the question as excitement built in his entire body.

"Yeah, I would definitely love to be your food! Why do you ask?"

"Oh no reason in particular. I just wanted to say that I would eat you if given the opportunity." Her response was then followed by another smile forming across Rose's face.

Part 3: The Birthday

Blaring music sounded from speakers at the front of the room. People dancing left and right. Crushed SOLO cups littered the floor. All components of any good Ayve party.

Damon sat at his table at the front of the room next to Rose. He smiled at her, asking what it was she was thinking about.

"It's nothing..." she finally responded, "Just thinking about you."

Ayve ran over, interrupting any possible conversations the couple may have been getting to.

"Dude, I hope you like this sick-ass party!" Ayve blurted, "It was expensive as shit, but I know you'd do the same for me, bro!"

"Yeah, I have to say, this is definitely one of my best birthdays." Damon replied

"You know it, this shits the shit!" Ayve finished before jumping back into the action of the party.

"Quite the genius, that one." Rose muttered sarcastically.

Damon turned back to her, chuckling before speaking, "Oh yeah. But he's one of my best friends, plus he planned this entire party..."

"His way of speaking just makes me laugh." Rose smiled.

"Attention people!" An amplified Ayve began, "If you somehow didn't know, this party is for my main man Damon! Stand up bro!" Damon stood up before Ayve spoke once again into the microphone, "The dude turns twenty today, finally joining the real adults!" The joke made Damon mad, being the younger than both Ayve and Rose. "But for real, he's been my friend for years, and the dudes a serious badass. Thanks people, you can resume the sickness that is this bomb-ass party!"

A group "Happy Birthday roared from the crowd as Damon sat back down.

Finally back at the apartment, Rose pushes Damon on the couch, kissing him before telling him to wait there.

Several minutes passed before she returned with a cardboard box, walking with it towards Damon who was almost as excited as he was curious.


 

Her Gift/Carefully Deadly by Ask-Giantess-Lover
Author's Notes:

Here's Part 4 and 5 of the story! Enjoy!

Part 4: Her Gift

That day was Damon's twentieth birthday. He currently sat on his black leather couch as his amazing girlfriend Rose carried a cardboard box to him. Everything was great.

"Open it," Rose started, "I know you'll love it!"

Damon took the box into his hands. It was a thick box, but seemed rather light. He raised his head and kissed Rose before reaching his hand for the box's cover.

One second passed. His fingers wrapped the cardboard cover, ready to lift it off.

Two seconds had passed. He began to lift the cover

Three seconds- now four had passed. The cover was opened.

The fifth second. It was the one second he was given to view the contents of the box.

Empty.

He raised his head, only to have it slammed to the wall behind him. He felt pain as he watched and felt a drop of his warm blood run down his cheek. Rose had cut him.

He instinctively began to flail, but his limbs fell numb. He had no control. Rose smiled at him, kissing him through his screams as her fingers took up some of his gushing blood, her other hand ripping his shirt off of him with a strength Damon didn't know she had even possessed. Her lips continued entrapping his screams as her bloody fingers seemed to almost twitch demonically, writing symbols on his chest. A pulsating aching feeling started in his bones before his body began to warm, burning within seconds. He blacked out.

Part 5: Carefully Deadly

Damon awoke to the feeling of water running over his whole body. His eyes shot open and he screamed, only to have his mouth covered by a hand. The hand also covered the rest of his body as he realized where he was: Rose's hand.

In shock, he looked around before back at his gargantuan girlfriend's face. He couldn't be more than  an inch tall.

"Happy birthday, little one." Rose finally said, breaking what there was for silence, "Sorry for that shrinking ritual being so violent. I guess I should also apologize for the fact that you can't be changed back."

Damon stared up at the beautiful woman as she spoke. He could just barely comprehend her words, still in a state of shock.

"So I made a little plan for us tonight." Rose continued, "I'll lay down, and you can do whatever you want for a whole hour. After that, I'm in charge, but I'm sure you'll still like it."

Damon stood up in her palm, finally beginning to calm down. "So... Rose," Damon began, "when do we start?" This was immediately followed by her hand closing around him as she ran to their bed.

Seeing light once again, Damon was dropped onto the thick comforter as Rose climbed over him, laying herself down.

"Your hour starts now." Rose stated.

Damon immediately ran to her feet, using a few seconds to take in her beauty as she lay. She wore a black t-shirt, relatively loose jeans, and black socks.

Damon decided to start at her feet. He planned to worship all of her with his one hour.

Getting to her left foot, Damon ran to her ankle, pulling open the band and making his way inside. He made his way to her heel where he began kissing, slowly moving upward until getting to her toes. He kissed each one and then traveled up the other side of her foot, leaving a trail of tiny kisses as he crawled.

He exited her sock and entered the left leg of her jeans. He kissed every bit of her giant leg, loving the entire process.

Upon reaching her underwear, he decided to climb between that and her pants, not actually wanting to do much inside.

He crawled out of her pants and onto her belly where he kissed in rows, giving love to every inch he could get to. He crawled and crawled, stopping only once as Rose laughed loudly when he accidentally tickled her. He was having fun.

"Bzzt! Times up, little one" Rose yelled. Damon hadn't gotten to half of her belly when an entire hour passed. She sent two of her fingers to her belly to retrieve the tiny guy.

Now held in front of her face, Rose spoke, "Looks like it's my turn then." It wouldn't have scared Damon even half as much if her tongue hadn't escaped once more, licking her lips.

Damon was then carried to their table, where he was placed down as Rose left to the kitchen.

Moments later, Rose returned with a small (to her, huge to him) ice cream cake. She cut a large slice of it and placed it on a plate, picking up Damon and placing him on top of it.

"Wow, Rose," Damon began, "don't you think this piece is a little big for me?"

Rose giggled before replying, "That's because it's for me."

Damon's jaw dropped as she pushed a fork through a part if the cake, bringing it to her lips and licking it off the utensil.

Damon couldn't run. Half of his body had already sank into the cake. Rose continued purposely eating around him, using her tongue as much as possible with every bite.

Is this really it? Damon thought, Am I really going to be eaten alive by my girlfriend?

Rose picked him up on the fork, bringing him to her face. She licked her lips one more time before pushing Damon passed her moist lips to what he had always dreamed of being in: Her mouth.

He looked around a bit. The cave still contained remnants of ice cream, and smelled like it too. He was immediately shoved beside her tongue as she spoke, "Here's your cake, my little birthday boy. Eat up!" It was taunting, yet Damon secretly loved the idea.

Getting to an area with lots of chocolate on her tongue, he dropped to his knees, licking up what he could get. The chocolate from her tongue tasted amazing, and Damon walked around, licking and kissing the rest of her tongue.

It was about three minutes later that Damon saw all of the chocolate trapped in her molars. He bent over the huge teeth, gnawing at the chocolate trapped in the grooves. This was cut short eh her tongue came over, shoving him on top of her teeth.

She lightly chewed him, drawing minimal blood. Pushing him back to get tongue, she became more violent, squishing him against her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. She settled down finally and began to speak, "Not so strong now, are you? Its sad, really. You'll never see that Ayve guy who made the speech about you again, or anyone for that matter. You did say you'd love to be my food, so here you are."


 

Damon/Rose by Ask-Giantess-Lover
Author's Notes:

The finale of our story. I hope you like it!

Part 6: Damon

Damon was trapped. Held prisoner by a giant version of the lips he had loved to kiss. His fear was halved by the happiness and arousal his fetish provided in the situation he was living, having fantasized about it for years.

He had been lost in thought behind the mindless cowering in which his body was performing when Rose decided to do a little more tasting

Pulled from his thoughts, Rose's massive tongue rose up like a wave, crashing down on him with jabs and licks, tasting every crease of his tiny body. The tongue smashed him against the backs of her front teeth, rubbing him left to right along the surfaces, hurting him while simultaneously providing her with yet another taste of her shrunken lover.

Seemingly hours later, the violent tasting finally stopped as she sighed happily, saying, "I love you" and waiting for a response.

Damon was exhausted. His battered body barely able to lift it's little head as he muttered what he had felt, even after everything that had happened: "I love you too."

Rose smiled, giggling very quietly before tilting her head up on slightly, pulling Damon to the back of her mouth. She smiled once more before opening her mouth with the last words that would allow Damon his last glimpse of light.

Damon finally smiled back, still in love with her, as she truly still was with him. He lifted his head as much as he could, kissing the back of her tongue one last time as the words, "Happy birthday, my delicious little love" boomed from her throat. The same throat that seconds later tugged his body, pulling him down.

She had swallowed him. But he was happy.

Part 7: Rose

Rose had swallowed whole the person in her life who loved her most. But you know what? She truly loved him back.

See, her mindset was that what she had done is what he had always wanted. What he wanted with his life. How he wanted to die. He wanted to die.

She was simply doing him a favor.

Like Damon, she still loved him after the fact. The only difference was that Damon didn't have nearly as much time to continue loving her, what with digestion and all.

But in all seriousness, she continued loving him as if he was still alive. Either out of and for her memory of him, or misunderstanding of the process of digestion, she would rub her stomach every day, thinking of, and more occasionally speaking to him.

Her life was truthfully lonely, but she never knew as in her mind, she was never not with her little lover. She never- not even once- dated, or even looked to another. A faithful, though foolish lover.

Rose had swallowed whole the person in her life who loved her most. But she was happy.

 


The End For Now...

[ My Ask Blog: ask-giantess-lover.tumblr.com ]

Upcoming Story: Voraciously Darkened

Ten years after the events of the first story, Lovingly Delicious, a dark magic left behind threatens the lives of many who move to that same city but to what end? Who will be eaten? I honestly hope everyone since vore.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4821