A Change in Outlook by Somewhereinthenight
Summary:

Rick, a young and jaded NYC lawyer, becomes fed up with life. Things take an interesting twist though when he meets a woman with magical powers at a bar.

 

 


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 41127 Read: 293134 Published: December 14 2014 Updated: August 08 2015

1. The Disappointment by Somewhereinthenight

2. Magina the Giantess by Somewhereinthenight

3. The Salon: Round 1 by Somewhereinthenight

4. Rick and His Torture : Part 1 by Somewhereinthenight

5. Rick and His Torture: Part 2 by Somewhereinthenight

6. Rick and the End of His Torture by Somewhereinthenight

7. Pictures With Magina by Somewhereinthenight

8. The Salon: Round 2 by Somewhereinthenight

9. Giantess Amy by Somewhereinthenight

10. Building Confidence by Somewhereinthenight

11. A Growing Relationship by Somewhereinthenight

12. Inside Magina and a Twist by Somewhereinthenight

13. Amy and Lena by Somewhereinthenight

14. Giantess Lena by Somewhereinthenight

15. Magina vs. Imperia by Somewhereinthenight

16. The Yacht by Somewhereinthenight

17. Sisters by Somewhereinthenight

18. Outlook Changed by Somewhereinthenight

The Disappointment by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

 



This chapter is setting up the background, just to help you know some of the main characters before the shrinking begins.

 

I promise the GTS stuff will start in Chapter 2, so stay tuned :)

Richard Lennox was a busy young man. He felt like he hadn't left his computer screen in ages. He was the lead associate on the Grinder Oil Corp case. There was a lawsuit against the company for groundwater contamination. The EPA was demanding $1 billion for the cleanup of the water supply in the New York City metro area.  

It was his job to find loopholes that could prevent Grinder from having to pay too much to help with the cleanup. Could it even be proven that Grinder was responsible for enough to pay out a billion dollars? Grinder was a big oil company- but it wasn't an Exxon Mobil or even a Hess.

With that said, Rick was reminded of how unethused he was about his job. He wasn't one to get excited about helping rich corporations avoid doing what should be their public duty- that was probably why people, such as him, were paid so well. The pay was about the only good thing about his job. It was long hours and a cold-hearted environment without a soul.

It would all be worth it though. Rick was counting on being promoted to partner very soon. He was the best associate in the firm - and also the one who had been there the longest of the associates: six long years. The rest of his starting class had moved on to other jobs. In the past year, Rick had devoted his life to the job - going above and beyond to be the firm's best asset. He was set to have a draft of the case plan to the junior partner, Mickey Weinberg, by midnight.

The anxiety was rising up in Rick though. This was around the time that people were notified of promotions - the beginning of June. He heard nothing yet.

He heard a soft and sweet, "Hey, Rick."

Rick looked up from his laptop and saw that it was Amy Wong, one of the first-year associates. Amy always managed to brighten his day. She was smart, hard-working, and polite. It also didn't hurt that she was gorgeous - a petite Asian girl who always dressed smartly.

"Hey Amy. What's up?"

"I was doing research on that case back in 2010 like you asked and I..um...you're probably going to tell me that I wasted a lot of time."

"Have faith in yourself. Tell me what you discovered."

"Okay", said Amy with a gulp, "well.. I noticed that the scope of the damage was pretty close to the case we're working on now - but Citgo only had to pay $300 million - I did some calculations and adjusted it for inflation and to allow more time to pass for the oil to sit and umm....Grinder should only have to dish out $500 million at most."

Rick was impressed.

"Wow, this definitely seems promising. I'll take a look at your numbers - and if it makes sense- it's going in the report. Mickey's kind of a meathead, but I'll walk him through it."

"Thank you, Rick", said Amy with a soft smile. 

"It's getting late. You should probably head home."

"Oh no. I couldn't. Are you leaving the office now?"

Rick laughed out loud. Of course not.

Amy laughed softly and said, "I also got some report writing to finish up for Jack. It's for ToysRUs."

It was scary to think how time flew so fast. Rick remembered when Jack started at the firm as a first-year and now he was making the lives of first-years miserable. Rick was easy on them in comparison. He tended to do much of the grunt work on his own.

"I'll have to kick his ass later", joked Rick, "good luck."

"Thanks. Can I channel some of your brilliance into me?"

"Nah. You'll be dumber if you try that. You're the smartest person I know."

"Tee hee. You are such a flatterer."

"I guess it's time for us to get back to work before we lose our jobs."

"Oh, right... see you later, Rick."

Rick smiled as Amy headed back to her cubicle. If his ex-girlfriend was half as sweet as Amy, they would still be together.

****************************************

Mickey had already gone home for the night, probably to do more work while spending "quality time" with his wife and toddler son. Rick left the draft of the case report on Mickey's desk.

Amy had really helped him with that calculation. Rick made sure to leave a post-it note on the sheet saying, "Amy worked on this." He figured that she deserved some recognition for her good work. She was bright and conscientious but meek and unassuming. Amy didnt have the fiery ambition and assertive personality that Rick used to ensure he was recognized during his first year. He wanted to help her as much as he could.

Rick was heading back to his desk when he could hear a conversation from Chad Millburn's office. Chad was one of the three managing partners. Rick couldn't help but walk a little slower to see if he could hear anything. 

Rick  heard, "promote you to junior partner." So, promotions were happening.

He then heard another voice, "Thank you Chad for this opportunity."

Jack Lombardi? That guy was getting promoted to partner?? Rick had to admit that Jack wasn't a bad lawyer - but Rick once supervised over this guy when he was a first-year. Now, Jack was going to become a partner and nothing for Rick yet.. yet... maybe the promotion was coming, thought Rick optimistically.. maybe...

Rick headed back to his desk and waited to see when Jack finished. Rick would have to talk to Chad tonight.

***************************************************

Rick certainly wasn't a shy guy when it came to pursuing what he wanted.

After some small talk with Chad, Rick went straight for the jugular - "Am I being promoted to partner?"

 "Sorry kid", said Chad with a pitiful smile, "you are simply too young."

"29 isn't young at all. Back in colonial times, people fucking died at that age on a regular basis."

"Different era. We do appreciate your hard work and everyone likes working with you."

 I brought in three of your clients, thought Rick.

"I know", Rick grumbled.

"How old were you when you started working for Reged and Viceara?"

"23."

"You're a fucking prodigy, I know that.. but, our youngest partner is 31. Wait a year or two and you'll get it."

That youngest partner was Jack. Rick couldn't believe how screwed over he was because of age.

"Thank you for taking the time to speak with me", responded Rick politely.

"You're welcome. Now, let's make sure we can help Grinder Oil pay as little as possible. Their profits only increased by 2%, which is only a little above the expectation of a 1.5% increase by the analysts. Grinder's success is our success."

"Definitely, sir."

******************

It was 1 AM and Rick didn't give a fuck about anything. The firm had admitted a new partner, but it wasn't him. Rick went to O'Malley's, a popular bar in the Financial District.

Rick didn't get what he felt he deserved. Too young.. my ass.. they liked Jack better, not because he was actually a better attorney - but rather, Jack was a good-old kissasser. The new partner should have been him, thought Rick angrily.

What if the partners could see what everyone else saw? Rick was pathetic.

His last girlfriend, Courtney Rosenberg, had cheated on him with some slick city bartender. Courtney was a control freak and a bitch with a touch of paranoia. Courtney had cheated on Rick because she thought he was fucking some bimbo named Jenny who they met at a mutual friend's wedding. However, Courtney was hot and from an extremely wealthy family - her dad was a hedge fund manager who lived in Greenwich, Connecticut - that was probably a reason why Courtney was such a spoiled brat. Ever since they broke up two years ago, Rick was alone.

Well, not entirely alone... Rick's parents still lived on Long Island. He had an older brother who lived in Houston. However, the kind of alone Rick meant (without romance) was certainly true.

 Rick downed a shot of Jameson. He quickly downed another three shots. Yes, life was only worth living if he could do it just to drown himself in drunkenness. Some stupid ass pop song was playing.. about all the sex and booties. Rick needed that.

"What is a handsome, young man like you doing drinking by himself?"

Rick saw that a tall, voluptous blonde woman sat next to him. He noticed the six-inch high-heeled sandals on her feet. Rick was 6'0". The woman was probably taller than him in heels.

"I do what I want when I want", responded Rick.

"Then why do you look so glum?"

"You're calling my face ugly", joked Rick. He was one for wisecracks.

"Definitely not, sweetheart. What's wrong?"

"I just want to drink, that's all."

"You're lying to me. I can tell."

"Let me guess. Women's intuition?"

"Sort of", she responded with an oddly girlish giggle.

"While you're here, we might as well chat.. it might make me feel better."

"I was hoping you would say that", the woman cheered, "let's go to one of those couches on the upper level. My feet are killing me."

"Dancing too much at the nightclub across the street, huh?"

"You know me like the back of your hand."

Rick and the woman headed upstairs to the couches. There was something different about her. She was beautiful with double D breasts, but it was her vibe...it had attracted Rick, up to the point he could forget about his ex. Rick also couldnt help to notice that the woman was taller than him in heels - not much, she was 5'8" at most.

The two rested on the couch. Rick sat upright and the woman laid her body on the couch with her heels right by Rick's crotch.

"Damn, those heels are enormous. How do you walk in them?"

"It's magic."

Rick couldn't help to laugh. She was obviously joking, but she said it with such a straight face that the delivery was even better.

"I gotta know your name, magic girl."

"My parents had a perverted sense of humor - so they named me Magina."

"Magina? That is a beautiful name."

"Sure is. Ricky boy."

"Wait.. I don't think I ever told you my name."

"Women's intuition."

Something was definitely odd, but Rick was drawn to her long blond hair, her beautiful pearly white smile and, kind of embarrassingly, her well-pedicured feet by his crotch. Could this girl read minds or was Rick simply that easy to read?

"Would you mind giving my feet a massage, these heels arent exactly comfortable."

Rick nodded and unbuckled the straps off the heels and let them drop over by her long legs. Rick thought Magina had very pretty feet. Each foot was high-arched, small for her height but with long toes. The toes were polished bright red and she had a toe ring on the second toe of each foot.

Rick began kneading his fingers into the sole of Magina's right foot. She moaned softly and said, "My, you are a natural at this, Ricky." Rick then moved her foot to his face and began to kiss it. Rick was pleased that Magina was not disgusted by that.

His erection was bulging within his boxers at this point. Magina looked like she would be even better than Courtney at giving footjobs.

Rick then took Magina's foot and licked her big toe. Magina whispered, "that feels so nice." Rick then sucked on her toes - this woman was perfect. Fuck his job. It was awful. He wanted to work to bring pleasure to Magina instead.

****************************
Later, Rick and Magina went to Magina's apartment. Not surprisngly, she was gorgeous naked: double D breasts and a tight ass. Rick went behind Magina to give her a firm slap. Magina shivered and said, "I think my ass will like you as much as my feet do. Now, let's see if my pussy likes you too."

Rick found it so attractive that this very sexually comfortable woman was personalizing her body parts. He hoped he wouldn't ruin it for having a five-inch dick. But the two did fuck (with protection of course). Whether Magina was faking it or not, she definitely did seem pleased with Rick's thrusting. He loved her. He loved embracing himself into her soft skin. It was over far too soon. Rick came hard and he could feel the love juices seeping out of Magina. She must have loved it too.

 

"Wow, you were amazing" said Magina while panting, "would you like to stay for the night?"

"Why not? Just let me get my phone, I like to have it by my side."

"You're too cute. Okay, get some nice sleep."

"Good night, beautiful."

***************
Rick opened his eyes. He could feel his iPhone by his chest, but it felt like he had sunk into the mattress. Wait a second, he couldn't get this blanket off of him. Hell.. he couldn't see a damn thing. Rick turned on his iPhone to get some light. He was definitely in an odd place. He had to figure it out. What the hell happened? Rick cursed himself for trusting Magina simply because of her sex appeal. What if she stole his stuff and dumped his body somewhere in an attempt to kill him? She could have been a total psycho.

Rick made his way out of his 'prison', but what he saw amazed him. He was on a golden landscape which felt oddly familiar and smelled like fresh coconut.

Rick then walked backwards and began to scream when he finally was able to figure out where he was. He was still on Magina's bed, but Magina was enormous. She was a true giantess and still asleep. Rick did some math in his head and figured he must have only been an inch tall. Magina must have shrunk him somehow.

Rick groaned. For a guy with a 160 IQ, he could make some pretty dumb decisions... this one might change his life forever and end it prematurely. At least if Magina did shrink him, she would be aware of his existence and Rick could figure out what the fuck was going on. Rick decided he would wait for Magina to wake up before making any moves.

End Notes:

I hope you all are enjoying this story so far even though the GTS stuff won't really begin until the next chapter!

Magina the Giantess by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

What is in store for a shrunken Rick and a normal-sized Magina?

Rick slowly walked away from Magina's hair, being careful to not make sudden movements. Rick was terrified. It was more than the heat emanating from Magina's body which was causing him to sweat. Patience wasn't his strong suit, but he knew it was best to think of a plan before undertaking any idiotic actions. His head was telling him this. His heart was telling him to lash out at Magina for doing something this outlandish to him. His dick was telling him to rub it on her soft skin. Oh yes... Rick couldn't hide it. The whole situation was arousing. It must have been the pheromones in the air.

Rick supposed it wouldn't hurt to take a couple moments to admire Magina and her body. Magina was sleeping on her side, so Rick could only see her backside from his line of vision. She obviously kept in shape. Her long slender body seemed to extend for hundreds of feet. Rick bravely walked parallel to the sleeping giantess. A couple more steps and he would have been able to touch her back. Rick couldn't even notice any stray hairs at his diminutive size. Chances are high that Magina's body was meticulously waxed or did she simply use magic to keep the hair off.

The tiny man noticed a small tattoo of a star on her lower back. Well, small to most people. The star tattoo was his height – one inch. Rick felt his erection grow again. He wondered what it would be like to be a tattoo permanently drawn on Magina's body. Would he even still be able to feel sexual pleasure in his immobile state or would he be forever aroused but unable to do anything to relieve the sexual frustration or would he have more leeway and be able to fuck her body when he pleased? Rick face-palmed himself. What the fuck was he doing? He was as small as a spider; his life was in grave danger, but all he could think about was sex. However, Magina wouldn't hurt him, right? Rick didn't know. He only met her last night.

Rick continued his trek down her body. He then saw two large fleshy moons which towered over him. This was no other than the butt cheeks of Magina. Rick gulped. He so badly wanted to touch them. He imagined that they felt so damn soft especially at his side. Rick knew that one wrong move could kill him. However, maybe this was how he was meant to die anyway. Rick was pathetic. No one would truly miss him anyway if he was killed by this woman. Perhaps, his purpose in life was to be like a bug to Magina. The question was: would she let him die or did she have other plans for him?

Rick slowly put his hand on one of her cheeks. He then rubbed his face into the cheek. It smelled so fresh. Magina was certainly not like any woman he had ever met. Magina didn't stir at all. She must have been in deep sleep. Rick couldn't take it anymore. He jumped right onto her motionless cheek and began to rub his penis all over it. This was perfection. Rick didn't care that he was a pervert. Magina wasn't exactly sweet and innocent herself. Rick felt like he was on ecstasy from the whole experience. The scent Magina emanated only made Rick hornier. He was about to finish. However, Rick's world was rocked.

Magina suddenly stood up. Shit, she was waking up. Rick held on for his life on to the ass cheek. The sense of fear was enough to subside his erection. Rick was thrust up hundreds of feet. This was certainly scarier than any roller coaster he had ever been on. Rick closed his eyes, squeezing himself to Magina's cheek with the expectation of death. She sat down on the bed. Magina sat down slowly, so it didn't feel like a free-fall drop. If anything, it was a smooth ride down. Rick just couldn't let go. He felt himself be squished under the soft and warm flesh. His body should have been flattened like a pancake by now. Rick laughed to himself. Luck was on his side. He was apparently more durable at this size.

It felt like an eternity had passed. Rick couldn't move at all, but he felt an odd sense of security. He desperately wanted to trust the goddess, but she may be saving his death for later. Silence. Utter silence. Suddenly, he heard a loud but adorable giggle from above.

"Hmmm, it appears that I am sitting on something. I wonder what that is. Maybe it will like it if I adjust my position."

Magina knew it was him, without a doubt. She was playing with Rick.
Suddenly, he felt his world tighten. Magina was pushing her butt downwards. Rick may have not been in danger of being crushed, but he certainly felt the feeling of claustrophobia. Rick had no way out. This must have been what being trapped in a coffin alive was like.

Magina continued her giggling and then said, "Whatever is under me feels real good. Ooh, it tickles."

Rick doubted at his height that he could actually make her feel good. He knew that she was referring to the power she had over him. Magina was simply a Courtney with magical powers. Why did he ever trust her? Rick was going to die or be a slave to this magic-wielding bitch. Rick wanted to cry out in pain but he couldn't show any weakness to Magina. If he could show strength, that might be enough to have some control over his situation. Rick could only listen to Magina's taunts.

"I love feeling tiny things on my body. Oooh, nothing beats the experience. I wonder what it would be like to feel little Ricky on my breasts or my sexy feet... or perhaps, he may even get to enjoy my pussy. Just the thought makes me so horny. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........."

The moaning continued. It wasn't one which indicated sexual arousal but mockery. Rick was just a tiny little play thing to Magina and nothing more. Rick did feel his erection returning. He did like the feeling of Magina's beautiful body on him. This was the plus of being such a small man. He wondered how Magina would react to him rubbing his penis on her ass cheek. Magina was obviously very comfortable with her sex appeal, so she wouldn't be surprised or made uncomfortable by any moves on his part. However, this sexual goddess could also kill him with ease.

"Am I feeling a tiny little bump on my butt? I don't know though. It is so small. I am probably just imagining it."

Rick quickly did the math in his head. He was an inch tall. He used to be six feet tall. His penis was now 5/72 of an inch or approximately 2 mms long. Rick shuddered. However, he had a feeling that sex would certainly not be out of his life with Magina.

"I think it is time to free the little thing from its prison. It must be so uncomfortable."

Rick felt his world move slightly upwards. An enormous hand with red fingernail polish had approached his line of vision. The hand then turned so the palm faced outwards. Rick was strangely excited about exploring more of Magina.

"Come on", giggled Magina, "get on my hand. Don't worry. I won't hurt you." Rick jumped off her ass and got onto her hand. He landed in the center of her palm. Rick admired the small valleys which made up her palm. He could see her long yet delicate fingers from the distance. Rick was slowly brought up to Magina's face. This was the first time he had seen her face since being shrunken. It admittedly made him feel smaller than anything else had up to this point. Magina's blue eyes and bright smile with pearly white teeth seemed to welcome his presence.

"Hey there, little guy", said Magina softly, "are you ready to have some fun with me?"

"How did all of this happen? How did I get so goddamn small?"

"Let's say that I have some special skills."

"Special is an understatement. This is...unheard of."

"Oh, you're not the first person I've shrunk. They know about it but..."

"What? They die?"

"I have never killed a shrunken person in my life. It is against the code of the Northern Magic blood. Punishable by death."

Could this get any weirder, thought Rick.

"Northern Magic blood?"

"You ever read the "Harry Potter" books?"

"Yea, who hasn't?"

"Best way to explain it is that I have magical powers and am a Magic. We Magics are born with the ability to perform many kinds of spells – including shrinking others and mind reading."

"I can tell you read my mind."

"You do promise to keep this a Secret, right?"

"Of course."

"That is the exception to "killing a shrunken person" rule by the way."

"I take it that you have certain assets which have kept those from telling."

"Some say I have a way with men. We learn mind control, but I have never had to control a man's mind before. Women, on the other hand... let's say I shrunk a woman or two and I still have control over their minds completely after 20-30 years."

"How old are you?"

"I'm still a young woman, only 56."

"So I fucked an old lady, hahahahaha.. what a story to tell."

"That is 28 in Magic years."

"I was only kidding, you know that, right?"

"You better be", said Magina, licking her lips. She then added, "you know, if I can prove that I didn't intentionally kill a shrunken person – I'm okay. You're so tiny. Who knows where you could end up?"

"You're a young and beautiful woman. No worries there."

"Good, enough chit chat. Why don't we have some fun?" Magina moved Rick away from her face and all the way down to her bare feet.

Rick looked in awe at her feet. They were truly breathtaking. They looked as beautiful as they did last night. She most likely wore a size 8, so her feet were now about 58 feet long to him. Magina's toes slowly and seductively wiggled and seemed to be waiting for his touch.

Rick began to reach a hand out, but Magina's big toe moved forwards and lightly pinned his hand and arm down.
It didn't hurt, but he was clearly stuck.

"What are you going to do about it", asked Magina playfully.

Rick moved his head upwards to the big toe and gave it a kiss.

"Awwww", cooed Magina, "you are the cutest thing. My toe likes you a lot too."

Magina let her foot go, but then she moved her foot forwards and began to bring it down onto Rick. He could only watch in amazement as the peach-colored sky had begun to fall down on him. However, she aimed well. Rick ended up under her high arch. It was still a tight fit, but it wasn't crushing him.

"Oh my gosh", gasped Magina, "you feel so good under my foot. Be careful – my soles are very sensitive".

Rick felt the foot flesh surround his body. It actually smelled nice too. Magina took good care of her feet and her entire body. He could only smell body lotion – it seemed that Magina was a fan of lavender – just like Courtney. Damn, Magina must have been reading his mind for some time – she was probably reading his mind right now.

"Don't overthink it", said Magina from above, "enjoy my feet. I know you like them."
Rick gave the foot a kiss. He then brought his hands upwards and found a wrinkle. He dug his pointer finger into the wrinkle and began to move his finger away from him.

He heard laughter from above.

"Wow.. Ricky.. oh my gosh.. you really know the sweet spot. Be careful down there. I'm being as careful as I can."

Rick smiled at hearing this from Magina and said, "Don't worry, I am being careful."

He didn't say it loudly – but he reckoned there was a good chance that magic girl could hear it.

Rick spent some time rubbing her arch meticulously. He could hear her toes wiggling in the distance. This definitely meant he was doing a good job.

Magina purred, "I think my other foot needs some attention."
She quickly took off her right foot of Rick and put the left foot onto him. The same sort of exercise occurred.

*************

"Hey Ricky", said Magina, "you are a real natural at this – I always love shrinking down the foot fetishists. Almost every girl I know appreciates a good foot massage."

"Glad I can be of service."

"I think it's about time we conclude the foot session with a rewarding climax."

Rick laughed nervously. He hoped it was what he thought it meant.

Magina took her foot off of Rick and said softly, "Keep lying down and think of me."

Such thoughts were definitely making him hard. He watched as his dick went full mast into the air. He hoped this was going to be as good as anticipated.

Suddenly, Magina brought down the big toe on her right foot and slowly stroked his dick up and down with it. Holy shit, thought Rick, this was a toejob. Rick began pushing his dick into her toe as she rubbed it up and down. He wanted this to last, so he decided to do his best to hold in.

"Awww, you are such a strong little guy. I know what you're trying to do. Let me help you release."

Rick was trying to hold it. He wanted the toejob to last forever. The precum must have started coming out three minutes ago. Rick wanted to burst.

"You're so adorable. How would you like to stay with me forever? We can do stuff like this whenever we want."

"That would be great", said Rick now panting.

Magina then moved her toe downwards, at the bottom of the shaft. She lightly pushed it. That was the ending point. Rick came and came all over Magina's toe. It felt like gallons of cum. Fucking incredible!

"So, what's next", asked Rick, "after a short break to recharge, of course."

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! A lot more to come for sure.

The Salon: Round 1 by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Things are about to change for the worse..

Rick must have fallen asleep. He felt his belly being pushed down and a whisper with a presence, "Wake up, sleepyhead."

Rick opened his eyes and saw Magina's giant face looking down at him. He noticed that Magina was now wearing clothes. He could see her purple tank top which didn't do much to hide her breasts.

"I gotta go to work and need to keep you somewhere safe", said Magina softly.

"Define safe."

"Somewhere you won't get hurt, silly. Tee hee. Sometimes, you're such a ditz."

"I know", responded Rick with a smile, "hey, if you don't mind me asking – where do you work?"

"Oh me? I work at a salon. Taking care of the needs of my fellow ladies."

"Most ladies need a lot more than a salon to look like you."

"Tee hee. You're such a flatterer. I don't know how I'll survive without you."

"I thought I could stay shrunk with you forever. By the time, you get all old-looking, I'll be dead."

"Enough comments like that and you might be dead before you get old-looking", said Magina with a sly smile.

"Studies show that the most common cause of erectile dysfunction in older men is their old wives."

"Studies show that you're a meanie."

"Okay, okay.. I think I know my place."

"Good! So, can I trust you to spend the day with my breasts?"

"Trust me? Is that even a question? Of course, you can."

"You're always right. I know that shouldn't have even been a question."

Magina took off her tank top, revealing her gargantuan breasts snugly fitting inside the bra.
As Rick noted last night, they were big when he was normal size – now they were mansion-sized.

"It's time for me to let you in", said Magina with a giggle.

Rick still couldn't believe that Magina was able to coexist with other human beings – but he supposed that he was going to be the odd one out at the salon. So many gorgeous ladies were probably there. All of them were giantesses. However, none of them would be quite like Magina.

Magina picked up Rick by two of her fingers and dropped him into her bra. He landed on the bottom of the bra – far away from the nipple, but right under the underside of her right breast. Rick wondered how hard Magina's nipples could get and whether he would be able to notice the subtle changes easily.

First, Rick needed to get onto Magina's breast. Thankfully, it was such a tight fit. In order to avoid touching Magina's breast, Rick needed to lie down while pushing his body as low to the 'ground' as possible. Rick grabbed his arms and legs onto the breast's underside. He had to be very careful. Magina was aware of his presence, but accidents happen. Rick began to move his arms and legs forward – being very careful to not fall off. Her breast was beginning to sweat a little bit, so it became a suitable adhesive. Thinking about it sounded gross, but the reward was there.

It was a long climb given the size of her breast, but it was worth it. Rick was never the most athletic guy – he lacked coordination all throughout his life. However, he made up for that weakness through stamina. He was the one who didn't tire out and the one who could outwit his peers just by not giving up. One wrong move and Rick was back at point zero in this case. He craned his neck upwards and he saw the underside of her nipple. It was glorious. Rick cursed himself for being too big. He wondered what it would be like to be smaller than the nipple and to relax on it – causing Magina to have interesting reactions. Rick was tempted to continue his climb, but suddenly the breast swayed slightly to the left. The sudden movement caused Rick to lose his balance and fall back to the bottom. Rick felt a cramp in his left arm. He wanted to go back to climbing, but his body was telling him to take a breather. At least, he got to see some of the nipple.

Rick simply listened to the sounds outside of the bra. He could hear a lot of female voices talking amongst one another.

He heard an old lady say, "Thank you, Alicia, for fixing up my nails so nicely.

Rick was glad he missed that. She sounded like she was probably old enough to be his grandmother. Also, Alicia? Did Magina have to take care of old ladies too? Ugh, forget sending an application in to the local nail salon.

Rick felt himself be taken off the bra.
He saw Magina's grinning face – it was even prettier than her breast.

"I have to ask. You also go by Alicia?"

"Yep", said Magina chipperly, "look at my nametag."

"You don't think Magina would work well as a nail salon employee?"

"Nail salon? We do more than nails, Ricky. We do everything."

"Eating out women too."

"Oh, shut up", responded Magina, "I bet you would like doing that, huh."

"Hey, just from looking around. You definitely have some attractive customers here."

"Funny enough", whispered Magina, "three of my regular customers are women who are a part of your life in one way or another."

Rick wondered now. How much of this was premediated? Was Magina stalking him prior to them meeting at the bar? Everything seemed so goddamn coincidental. So many questions. For now, Rick considered it best to not ask too many questions, especially since one of those women was definitely Courtney. Courtney was someone Rick didn't want to have an encounter with while shrunk. Courtney would be gorgeous, of course, but all the things she could do to him... she wasn't particularly kind or caring when they were dating.

"Why is that information relevant to me", asked Rick, "just fun facts."

"Well..umm..", This was the first time Rick saw Magina look nervous. He wasn't going to like the answer.

"I already know you're going to tell me something crappy – so spit it out", said Rick.

"Okay", said Magina, "do you know all the reasons why I shrank you?"

"You think I'm incredibly sexy – what else is there."

Magina laughed and then said, "That is true, but there is another reason. As a Magic, I can read people's minds and I can sense emotions – including happiness, sadness, anger, fear, and loneliness... from these things, I gain an understanding of what is causing the negative emotions and I take it upon myself to make them more positive."

"Being with you has made me happier than I have been in a long time."

"Yes, but.. when I'm gone, you'll not be happy anymore. You need to reconcile whatever feelings you have for three women in your life. I have figured out scenarios which will lead to the desired result. Each one will interact with you in your shrunken state in one way or another."

"Okay.. look, I am sorry for getting a little too aggressive on your breast. It's just.."

"No, it's okay. I wouldn't have put you there if I didn't want you playing with it."

"I think I know who one of those girls is."

"Yes, I'm sorry, but.. it will only be for twenty four hours, I promise."

"Goddamn it, Magina", Rick snarled, "why are you doing this to me? I spent the whole morning thinking that there was no fucking catch, boy was I wrong!"

"I'm doing this to help you. You may not see it yet, but you will soon enough. Courtney has an appointment with me in an hour and you'll be going home with her."
"Err..how am I going to get back alive? Also, my phone. It is still at your house."

"Don't worry, Ricky. I will be channeling you on a real-time basis. If I think you're in danger of being killed by her, I will transport you back to my place immediately. Also, I shall transport you when twenty-four hours pass after Courtney's departure from the salon."

"I will be nicer to you, I promise.."

"I don't think that is possible. Honestly, you're one of the sweetest people I have ever shrunk. I shrunk some meanies and scary creeps in the past – people who simply made the experience unenjoyable for both of us. You're different, you actually respect me."

Rick smiled at Magina. It was hard to believe that there was more than meets the eye with this woman, but Rick had more pressing concerns. He was about to go through the worst 24 hours in his life. He hoped Magina's intentions were as good as she presented them.

Rick looked into Magina's eyes. He felt that he could trust her, but even Magics can make mistakes.

"How about we take a lunch break", suggested Magina.
Magina blew a kiss at Rick.

***********************************************

One hour later, Magina and Rick arrived back at the salon.

"Please trust me", whispered Magina to Rick.

"I don't have a choice", chuckled Rick.

"Hide inside my shirt pocket, I think I see her."

Rick could see Courtney too. She had shoulder-length dark brown hair with C sized breasts. She had a slim figure and a prominent backside. Rick knew Courtney liked highlighting her hair blonde. It was actually a rarity to see her hair in its natural color.

"Yep", whispered Magina, "she's here for highlights."

Magina put Rick inside her shirt pocket. He could hear the conversation between Magina and Courtney.

"Hi Courtney, how are you?"

"Oh, fantastic. My daddy is letting me and his friends take his largest yacht out on the Fourth of July. All the cool people are going to be with me."

"That sounds like fun."

"Yah, the yacht is probably worth more than your net worth."

Oh goodness, she was still a bitch, thought Rick.

"I suppose you're right."

"I want my hair to be a subtle blonde, but not too subtle and for it to have a perky look.. but not too perky. You gotta make me look like a surfer girl, but not like one of those dumbos you see on Baywatch.. ugh.."

"So essentially, you want the medium effect?"

"If that's what can wrap your brain around my request, then yes."

Rick cringed. He wanted to see Magina torture the living daylights out of Courtney.

"Okay then, let's begin", said Magina.

Magina pulled Rick out of the shirt pocket and mouthed "It won't be long."

Magina noticed Courtney's hair was in a scrunchie. She took the scrunchie out and placed it on her workdesk, putting Rick inside of it.

It took about an hour for Magina to finish, especially with Courtney's contradictory objections and confusing demands. All of that crap just to make Magina's life more difficult.

Rick knew it was time when he saw his world rise up. He was brought towards Courtney's hair. The smell of the highlights was near nauseating. Rick remembered Magina's promise though and didn't resist. He was sandwiched between the scrunchie and her hair. Rick did have to admit that Courtney's hair was very clean. He remembered the days when he would play with her perfect hair and she would bask in the attention it was receiving.

"There's a little surprise for you by the way", whispered Magina to Courtney, "look inside your scrunchie. Wait till you leave the salon though."

"Okay", said Courtney curtly.

This was it. Courtney was leaving. Rick was going with her.

Rick couldn't see a damn thing. That alone made him more nervous than he had been when shrunken. He already more than appreciated Magina.

He heard a car door open. The scrunchie immediately was taken off carefully. He knew that Courtney didn't want to lose the surprise. The symbolism was that the beginning of the torture was being delayed...only adding to the anticipation. Rick kind of hoped that he would fall off and miss Courtney. He could bum around her car until time was up or something like that. But that wasn't meant to be.

He saw Courtney's green eyes stare at him. He noticed her cute freckles dotting her face and her plush lips. She stared at him for a couple seconds and then her eyes opened wider at the shock.

He could see Courtney maliciously smile at Rick, "that bimbo who does my hair was right, there is a little surprise. I have so much I want to do with you, little Ricky."

End Notes:

What is Courtney going to do with Rick? Find out.

Rick and His Torture : Part 1 by Somewhereinthenight

Rick was terrified. He certainly didn't want to show it to her though. He saw Courtney's enormous face look down at him. It was the equivalent of having a billboard on a highway look down at you with a devilish grin. On the surface, she looked cute and innocent. However, Rick knew better.

"Long time, no see", said Courtney, "I never thought we would cross paths again – especially like this."

Rick said nothing. He figured the best he could do was keep stoic as his ex-girlfriend was attempting to make him squirm. He stood calmly in Courtney's palm – like a soldier preparing for battle.

"You don't want to say hello to me", cooed Courtney, "that's too bad. But trust me. We are going to have so much fun together." Courtney extended her tongue outwards and let it land on Rick's hair.

The tongue felt damp and Rick instinctively jumped back.

"Woah, careful", said Courtney, "I wouldn't want you to fall. Also, treat me nicely. You didn't taste bad at all."

"I'm too many calories. You wouldn't want to eat me."

"But you're a bite-sized source of protein. Mmmmmmmmm", said Courtney while licking her lips.

Magina wouldn't let this bitch eat him alive, right? Rick wasn't sure. This was the "can I trust Magina" test.

"What should I do with you first? Well, I gotta drive home so I think I'll hide you somewhere nice. How about in my cleavage, tee hee."

Rick didn't even bother resisting. He was carelessly and unceremoniously dropped onto Courtney's left breast. Rick landed right on Courtney's nipple which caused Courtney to giggle.

"This is going to be a fun ride home. Hold on tight." Rick could feel the nipple hardening under him. Courtney did have beautiful breasts – that was something he couldn't deny. He was surprised though that Courtney didn't spend money to make the breasts a cup size larger.

"Ooh, somebody is a little pervert – isn't he? That's okay", Rick heard Courtney say.

Rick held on to the top of her breast with hopes that it was going to be a long car drive. The longer it was, the closer he would be to the 24 hour mark when it was over.

Rick wished that he still had his phone with him- so he could know what time it was, but where the hell was he going to put it. Rick was butt naked. He blushed a little when he realized that he hadn't worn clothes at all since he shrunk. It was a hot summer day, but still the lack of clothes was a symbol of a lack of freedom to Rick. Rick was pretty sure he was going to see Courtney without her clothes soon enough anyway.

The drive wasn't too bad. Courtney drove as fast as she could in Manhattan traffic – but it wasn't bad nevertheless. Rick felt the car stop. He knew that this was going to be the beginning of torture. He felt a rush upwards from Courtney getting out of her car. He tried not to think too much about his immediate future. The thought of what she could do to him sickened yet aroused him at the same time. Courtney was as gorgeous as ever and her body was certainly a temptation – despite being an evil one.

Rick felt a sudden movement upwards and was flung into the air. Courtney was taking her clothes off. He landed on the soft bed. Thankfully, there was no pain despite her carelessness. Rick saw the naked Courtney in full. She was a tall, skinny fake-blonde goddess with many delightful assets.

Rick nervously looked at her from head to toe. Rick shuddered. Courtney knew that he had a foot fetish. She had large feet- size 10- with proportionately long toes.. the kind of toes that could squeeze his dick and bring almighty pleasure. Rick could seee those French pedicured toes wiggling on the soft carpet. Courtney's feet were ready to conquer him. He couldn't hide his erection - Rick pathetically tried to cover it with his hands, but it didn't do any good.

"Ah", said Courtney, "I see you still like my feet."

Courtney then flicked Rick off of the bed and watched him land on the carpet. She then said, "Let's see if my feet still like you."

Rick saw her massive and pale sole hover over him. She really did take too good care of her feet - while there were a couple of small blemishes on the sole, she was probably much better than average.. just not quite like Magina. Rick wanted to embrace the sole but he couldn't give himself up to Courtney.. she would probably try to kill him soon. Courtney didn't bring it up - but she took the breakup and the events leading to that breakup not well at all.. this was very likely the beginning of Courtney's revenge against Rick.

Rick decided to run.

End Notes:

Sorry for the ludicrously short chapter.
I am on vacation with my family right now. Don't have much time, but wanted to give you all a sneak peek.. you can consider this Part 1 of Courtney's fun with Rick.

Probably can get the full chapter up by December 26 :)

By then, I can really continue on with this story.. have a lot of ideas planned.

Rick and His Torture: Part 2 by Somewhereinthenight

Rick ran as fast as he could. He used to be an avid runner. Rick was on his high school track team and ran in marathons in the past. However, Rick had grown somewhat out of shape after years working non-stop at his law firm. With that said though, his instincts were on overdrive. Rick assessed that the dangers of being anywhere near Courtney were worse than exhaustion from running too fast. Magina would save him from death either way, right?

Courtney was much too large and much too fast. Rick could see the long shadow created by Courtney's foot descend upon him. Fuck..fuck..fuck... thought Rick. Rick fell backwards and landed on his back. He knew that he was done. How much time had passed? The 24 hour limit was a blessing and something that Courtney probably didn't know about. He felt the soft but suffocating foot flesh push on his body. Rick was under the ball of Courtney's foot where the pressure was strongest.

"Oh, come on", Rick heard Courtney say from above, "this is going to be fun. You feel so nice under my sole. I wonder what happens if I crush you."

Rick refused to respond. Courtney wasn't looking for a response from him anyway.

It was hell on Earth for Rick. The heat was unbearable and the pressure was unbelievable. He closed his eyes and tried to think of a world outside of the one under Courtney's foot. Rick thought of Magina and her playful dominance. If the intended lesson was that Magina was a better giantess than Courtney, that was something Rick was fully aware of prior to his capture. Rick refused to open his mouth. He didn't want to taste her flesh. Admittedly, Courtney was a very clean woman who took good care of herself. Even at his small size, there was minimal dirt on Courtney's feet. It was more out of a matter to refuse to give her any satisfaction.

"You can have some fun down there, Ricky", said Courtney, "remember, you helped me get over my self-consciousness about my feet. You showed me how sexy they are."

That was true, thought Rick. Courtney was a tall girl at 5'10" and had size 10 feet which were actually small for her height. Courtney thought her feet were ugly and too big. Courtney came from a tall family and was the shortest one. Her mother was 5'11", her father was 6'5", and her younger brother was 6'4". Rick found Courtney's feet to be beautiful when they were dating. Rick embraced them wholeheartedly at that point of time. Now, he hated them.. no, he couldn't hate Courtney's feet, they were only doing the bidding of Courtney. The hatred was all for Courtney.

"It is a shame that you had to be such a dick", said Courtney, "we were so happy together and you cheat on me with some floozy. Let me guess. Her feet were sexy too, you fucking pervert... I bet they were."

The pressure grew even stronger. Rick felt like he was going to burst like a grape under Courtney's foot. Rick was hoping that it would happen. Magina would be there to save the day. Rick didn't bother to squirm.

"Hmmmm", Rick heard Courtney say, "I have a decision to make. Do I desire the momentary pleasure of crushing you under my foot or is there more that I can do with you? I am feeling that we should have fun doing other things first. You feel so good – it is so hard to get my foot off of you."

Then don't take it off you fucking bitch, thought Rick.

Rick felt himself being pushed upwards. Oh fuck. He was stuck on the sole of her foot. His senses were blocked that he didn't even realize that the adhesiveness of the sweat of her foot was affecting him. Rick did nothing. If he fell off, maybe he would 'die' and return to Magina. He had no control over his life.

Rick felt something warm and damp touch his feet. He was feeling too many other things to even feel disgusted. Then he found himself on what looked like a tongue.
What the fuck? Courtney just licked him off of her sole.

Courtney had her tongue stuck out but was slowly bringing it inside her mouth. Rick was physically weak – probably the weakest he had ever been in his life. He desperately wanted to jump off, but couldn't get up. Come on, Rick thought to himself, you gotta do this. You are going to go through hell.

By the time Rick gained the strength to jump, he was brought into Courtney's mouth. Rick was sloshed around by her massive tongue. It was dark inside and he could see nothing. Rick could only feel his pain. He could smell a stale breath mint – probably one she had earlier in the day. He could hear the saliva move around her mouth. He could taste the saliva as some of it entered his own mouth. However, most of all, he could touch and feel every aspect of his torture. Rick's body was carelessly thrust around by her tongue. He could feel her teeth. Even though Rick was still larger than a tooth, he knew that those sharp monstrosities could rip him in half.

Courtney was enjoying every minute of this. Apparently, there was a part of Rick which was also enjoying the experience. Much to his dismay, he was growing an erection. Holy mother fucking fuck fuck.. why was that happening to him? Rick was in a state of fear and dread, not one of arousal. He was going to die and all his stupid dick could think of was embracing with Courtney's oral cavity. A feminist friend of his from college was right, the problem was that men couldn't control their penises.

Thankfully, something unpleasant had put an end to Rick's arousal. Rick was also feeling nausea. He had to throw up. Rick needed to throw up. This was Courtney fucking Rosenberg. He didn't give a flying fuck about how she would feel if he threw up inside her. Rick let it go and puked inside. The place smelled like his own vomit. Rick didn't care. It wasn't like things were much better before. Suddenly, he felt himself being thrust out of his prison and landed on a sink – unfortunately the drain was closed. A couple hours in a sewer system somewhere was preferable to being with Courtney.

"Ugh", said Courtney with a look of disgust on her face, "you threw up in my mouth. How gross is that! I was kinda hoping you would do something else in my mouth."

Rick felt anger. He hated Courtney with a passion. Why was she doing this to him? Surely, Courtney's actions were much worse from an ethical standpoint than anything Rick had done to her.

"You are a sick and twisted bitch. You were controlling, mercurial, and took pleasure in my misery when we were dating. That is why I cheated on you that night", said Rick with anger.

"Tee hee. I'm glad I got you to talk. You were so quiet before."

This would all be over soon. Rick sighed.

"My poor little baby is sick", cooed Courtney, "who thought my tiny mouth would be so rough on him?"

Rick kept his mouth shut.

"I wonder what we could do next", said Courtney, "what part of my goddess-like body should Ricky explore?"

Rick groaned as he noticed that his erection was growing. He hated that he couldn't hide it – being a tiny man was probably the most embarrassing thing one could be.

"Your dick is sooooo cute and sooooooo small", said Courtney, "awwwww... I don't even know how I can play with it. Everything is much too large. Your dick was super small when you were normal-sized though. I bet you're still bigger than it was."

Rick wanted to kill Courtney. Ironically, his smallness in size gave him some advantages in bringing the goddess down – in particular, his small size allowed him to approach her stealthily and deliver a blow of some sort. Perhaps, she should be careful.

"Too bad you're too small for my pussy. I would love to feel my vaginal walls crush you. You would drown from my orgasm. It would be the first time you gave me a real orgasm too."

Rick looked down at the ground. He wished he knew what time it was. How much time had passed? Was it two hours? Was it twelve hours? Rick wanted to ask Courtney what time it was – but that would involve speaking to her. Talking to her twice in one day was enough.

"I got it", cheered Courtney.

Rick ran up the sink but then the faucet above turned on pushing Rick to the bottom.

"You need a little bath first", said Courtney with a giggle. The water began to rise in the sink and Rick was treading water like in a swimming pool.

Courtney then took her finger and dunked Rick under the water. For how long? Maybe long enough that he will be out of breath and back in Magina's care. Rick didn't struggle. Unfortunately, it was only for twenty seconds and then Rick was taken out of the water.

"Good, you're all clean", said Courtney with a smile, "now there's a part of me which really wants to play with you." Courtney took Rick to her bedroom.
She then placed Rick on her bed. Courtney sat in front of Rick with her legs spread out. He could smell her sexual arousal. Rick became erect again. This needed to stop.

"A smart boy like you should know where my most sensitive spot is", said Courtney, "I want you to find it."

Rick approached the behemoth of a vagina. He reached its opening with his hands and could feel her inner labia. He didn't want to move his hands anymore upwards.

"You must do it now", barked Courtney from above.

Rick hated his situation. He really did. He put his hand onto what felt like a bud made of flesh. He began to rub it softly. Rick could feel it enlarge in size. Courtney's moans were deep and sincere.

"Don't stop...", said Courtney from above. Rick moved his hand up and down which caused more arousal from above. Rick couldn't believe what he was doing. He was now a slave to Courtney's clitoris. Courtney then moved her hand downwards and rubbed Rick onto her clit. She rubbed him roughly. He wondered if any of his bones would break from the experience. Courtney was moaning louder and louder. His presence and her handwork were bringing her to orgasm.

Rick didn't even bother to struggle. The struggles would probably only arouse the bitch even more. She dropped Rick from her grip and began her orgasm. Sexual fluids seeped out of her vagina and coated Rick's body.

Courtney laughed out loud and then said, "I think you need a little attention too. Don't puke this time."

Courtney put Rick into her mouth and began to slosh him around. Rick knew that she wanted to make him cum. It wasn't truly for his pleasure, but rather she wanted to have control over him. Rick decided the only thing he could do was go with the flow.

Courtney's tongue continued to move Rick around her mouth. Rick began to masturbate letting his dick rub onto the massive tongue. Courtney must have felt Rick because she stopped moving her tongue around and let him do his business. He stroked his dick harder and harder. Courtney was now his goddess. He longed to have a different goddess though – like Magina or even Amy. Rick wondered if his sweet and soft-spoken coworker could become a goddess – would she embrace it or would she not want to do it? Would she be playfully dominant yet gentle like Magina or would she be a cruel and vengeful sadist like Courtney? Or would Amy be different from either one? Rick supposed that was the correct answer. A different experience altogether. Rick thought of Magina. Rick thought of Amy. He was on Magina's tongue, not Courtney's. Magina wanted Rick to enjoy himself. Those thoughts led him to cum.

Rick had wanted to cry. He didn't want it to happen, but he came. Courtney had done it. She had broken him. However, Rick took satisfaction in that he had thought of a different woman than Courtney when he finally hit orgasm.

Rick saw light. Courtney was taking him out.

"I knew you still liked me", said Courtney with a giggle, "after two years. See, wasn't that a lot of fun. You can be my little pet forever and ever. But I am getting sleepy, I have more in store for you tomorrow."

Courtney carried Rick into a jewelry box – something designed to fit a bracelet and locked him inside.

"Sweet dreams, little man", said Courtney, "also don't worry- you'll get air inside. I wouldn't want you to die on me."

Another dark and cramped place. The plight of being a tiny man. Despite his anxiety, Rick closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

End Notes:

You can probably guess that a Part 3 is coming up on this and you would be correct :D
What will Courtney do to Rick next? Will Magina ultimately protect/save Rick? 

Rick and the End of His Torture by Somewhereinthenight

Rick opened his eyes and could only feel soft cloth. Where was he? Oh right.. Rick was still in the jewelry box. He hoped that Courtney would keep him inside for the rest of the twenty four hours. However, Rick sincerely doubted that. Perhaps, the worst part of the torture was having no clue what time it was. Rick didn't know how long he slept. It could be the middle of the night. It could be early afternoon. Rick didn't have a clue. He figured that it was best to enjoy the peace while it lasted.

Time no longer existed for Rick. All he knew was darkness and torture. He was kept captive by what was intended to house a small article of jewelry, such a captor offered no path for escape.

Rick felt his world jostle. The tiny man went from corner to corner. He gripped his hands onto one of the corners. It was no use. Rick was thrown around like a popcorn kernel in the microwave. He felt his world go up and down – the numerous freefalls. He realized what was going on. Courtney was playing with the jewelry box. She was throwing it up in the air and catching it. Any more of this and Rick would bump his head onto the box and go into a coma. Being in a coma was preferable to being Courtney's slave actually, so let it be.

It wasn't bad enough to put Rick in the coma. The box opened and Rick saw Courtney's evil face look down on him.

"Ooh, look at you", cooed Courtney, "I hope little old me didn't hurt you."

Rick snarled at the giantess above him.

"At least we both got a good night's sleep, it is soooo late – already 11 AM."

11 AM? There was a silver lining. He only had three more hours with this awful monster who used to be his girlfriend. Rick must have slept through ten hours of it. Courtney had no idea that he would disappear and return to Magina at 2 PM. If Courtney did, she would have woken him up a lot sooner.

Rick continued his silence.

"I propose that we have lunch – do you still eat at your size?"

Rick was feeling hungry. The only things he had consumed since being in Courtney's possession were things created by Courtney's body – usually unintentionally. He knew that Courtney wasn't going to make things easy for him – but he nodded.

"How about we get some Mexican food? I guess a bean will be enough for your tiny body."

It would be the first time that Courtney ate more at a meal than Rick. She was obsessed with her looks and was the kind of girl who could live on salads. The fact that Courtney suggested Mexican food did actually make Rick feel a little suspicious. What sort of torture was planned?

Rick decided to speak.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"You're so paranoid, little man. We're only going out for lunch. How about Chipotle? There is one a block away from my apartment."

Rick looked at Courtney warily. He knew something was up. Would he be part of her lunch? Yes, that seemed likely.

"You know", said Rick meekly, "I'm not so hungry actually. I saw an ant or two crawling around – maybe I can eat one of those for lunch."

"Ewwwww", said Courtney in that familiar bitchy tone, "you want to eat bugs... you're a human being – not a fucking animal."

You sure haven't been treating me like a human being, thought Rick.

"How did you get so tiny anyway", asked Courtney, "I can't believe you were with my idiot hairdresser..ugh... she can't do anything right. I didn't know why she insisted on doing my hair since I hate her. But she gave me you. Where the hell did Alicia find you anyway?"

Rick didn't answer. Giving Courtney any information would be a bad idea.

"Giving me the silent treatment again, huh? You're such a coward. When you slept with that braindead slut, you gave me the silent treatment then too. Remember that? I had to find out from my fucking brother that you slept with Jenny. My brother. You are a disgusting piece of shit and deserve to be at my mercy."

Rick couldn't take it anymore – the blind hypocrisy of it all. However, it would all be over soon. Perhaps, he could play a little nice with her.

"Look. I'm sorry. I was young and stupid then. You knew I had a drinking problem."

"One that persisted because you wouldn't listen to me. I told you not to drink so much and you disobeyed me."

"Like I said, young and stupid. My alcoholism began at the age of 16 – when I was a freshman at Duke. I loved the drink for thirteen years now."

It was alcohol that caused Rick to meet Courtney. He was a senior at Duke and a member of one of the fraternities. His frat was hosting an Orientation Week party which mostly freshmen attended. That was where he met Courtney: a spoiled, bitchy, yet brilliant freshman girl whose father owned one of the largest and most successful hedge fund firms in the country. Rick was only a year older than Courtney, but he was three grades ahead. Their relationship bloomed after Rick stayed at Duke for law school. It was the worst decision he had ever made. He was also accepted at Harvard and Columbia, but chose to stay at Duke to keep Courtney happy. She ran his life for many years. Rick was admittedly happy though to have a girlfriend who was so beautiful on the outside – he didn't think he would ever have that chance again. The past two years had shown Rick that he was probably right about that.

"We do have quite the history together", said Courtney with a giggle, "I hate that you did what you did."

"Maybe this is a sign that we can start things up again", Rick responded, "sure, I'm an inch tall, but I have made you happy these past twenty-one and a half hours, right?"

"I do like you better this way", responded Courtney with a smile, "let's have some fun together."

Courtney put Rick into her purse. It was dark inside but Rick could feel a lipstick case, which held lipstick large enough to color him fully whatever it was intended to color lips. Courtney had lips that Rick didn't want to touch anytime soon, whether it was to kiss them or to enter her digestive system. Some time had passed and Rick saw his world open up.

Courtney took Rick out of the purse and placed him next to a massive burrito. It was enough Chipotle to feed Rick for months.

"You gonna eat all of that", teased Rick.

"It's so little", cooed Courtney, "I think even I could eat all of that. Feel free to take some of it."

Rick was hungry. If Courtney was eating the burrito too, it probably wasn't poisonous in any way. Rick ripped his hands into the burrito and began to eat. It was steak and it tasted good. At least, Rick was above somebody in the food chain.

Courtney picked up the burrito and began to eat it. She couldn't finish the whole thing and only ate half of it.

"Wow", said Courtney, "you are right, this is a lot of food.. I'm so full. My stomach is feeling a little achy. Let's go home."

Courtney put Rick into her purse and headed home. Things didn't seem so bad – maybe these last one or two hours would be okay. Maybe the message was that he could start a relationship with Courtney again. She wanted Rick to feel bad for what he had done and then all would be well.

Rick felt his world open up for the third time today. Wait, why was he falling? While everything was happening so quickly, Rick noticed that he was heading straight for a toilet bowl.

Fuck fuck fuck... Rick was falling downwards and couldn't move his body away. He was freefalling and landed inside the toilet water.. gross.

Courtney looked down at the toilet water and gave Rick an evil grin.

"Tee hee", said Courtney, "you're going to get to know a part of me really well right now. I didn't tell you this before, but I took laxatives prior to lunch. This might actually hurt me more than it hurts you."

Rick couldn't believe what was going on. Was Courtney actually going to poop on him? The clean and image-obsessed Courtney was going to shit all over him. There seemed to be no way out.

"Oh my, all of that food certainly made me have to go to the bathroom. The little friends I took this morning seem to have helped. My biggest regret is that this is so unladylike of me. Oh well, even a lady needs to poop."

Courtney sat down on the toilet seat.

Rick was humiliated. He was in a toilet under Courtney's ass. She was about to take a massive dump. Would he be saved? He closed his eyes as he could hear some of the shit leave Courtney's asshole – an enormous turd was about to fall on him. Rick could also hear Courtney's moans of laughter. Rick opened his eyes and saw a massive brown piece of crap slide out of Courtney's body and head straight towards him. He couldn't move. He hated Courtney more than anyone else in the world.

Rick began to scream. Suddenly, he felt his body disappear and then... there was brief darkness.

**************************************

Rick woke up to find himself in a palm. The palm was soft and comforting. He looked up and saw Magina's face. Her eyes were teary.

Magina began to cry and said, "I am so sorry. I didn't realize that things would be so bad for you."

"You didn't realize", shouted Rick, "I almost got fucking destroyed by shit... literally."

"I know", said Magina softly kissing Rick on his head, "it's only 12:59 PM. I got you out of there a little over an hour early. I couldn't risk it. I...I... was watching you the whole time – but that was the final straw for me. What did you learn from this?"

"I..uh...I...l..I learned that life is awful."

"Think harder", urged Magina, "do you think fecal matter is sexy?"

"I have a lot of fetishes apparently – but not that."

"With what do you now associate Courtney?"

"Oh my god, you're right."

"See. You have now lost your attraction for Courtney. Isn't that a good thing? Two years of pain and heartbreak all gone. You can begin to move on with your life."

"I've been through hell – as a Magic, you probably have seen most of it."

"I can see why you were so unsatisfied with Courtney though. She's a woman focused only on her own pleasure and not yours."

"Are you any different?"

"Of course I am. I'm amazed that you would even ask that. I am not like Courtney in those ways."

"I know..I know...but you let me go home with her."

"Magics aren't flawless beings", said Magina solemnly, "I knew Courtney was bad but I didn't think she was that bad."

"Okay..okay.. I forgive you. I know that you want to help me. I can't think of her now except for her wanting to poop on me. Not sure if I can eat Mexican food again either, I wonder if she has discovered that I disappeared yet."

"Too bad I can't find out for you. I was only able to watch Courtney with you around."

"I don't care. She will never be able to hurt me again, right?"

"As long as you're with me or..."

"Why the pause?"

"I hope you don't get mad about this, but umm... tomorrow, I will be giving you to another girl. But, she is one of my favorite customers. I have gotten to know her really well and I think you'll like her too – if you can get her attention. I know she'll like you."

"You seem to enjoy making my life difficult. You give me to Courtney with her fully aware and you're giving me to this other woman who doesn't even know I exist."

"It's all up to you. She hates killing bugs. She's the kind of girl, if she sees you, will examine you closely and carefully. Sweet, curious, and smart.. I guarantee that she'll notice you right away."

Rick thought of the women in his life. He remembered one day that there was a spider who got into his workplace. Some of his coworkers wanted to kill it, but Amy gently let the spider crawl onto her hand. She smiled at the spider and took it outside to be free and safe from harm. This girl Magina was talking about had to be Amy Wong.

"Amy", asked Rick.

"Yep, that's all for tomorrow though", said Magina with a smile, "how about we have some fun in the meantime?"

Rick nodded. For the first time in 24 hours, Rick was not ashamed by his growing erection.

End Notes:

What will happen to Rick next?

I hope you are all enjoying it!

Pictures With Magina by Somewhereinthenight

"It is such a hot day today", Magina casually commented to Rick, "I think I am overdressed."

Rick noticed that Magina was wearing a tanktop, short shorts, and flip flops on her feet.

"I would agree with that", commented Rick.

"How about I get more comfortable", said Magina with a giggle.

Rick nodded.

Magina kicked off her flip flops and took off the rest of her clothes. She was completely naked. Magina wasn't as tall as Courtney. Magina wasn't as skinny as Courtney either, but was toned – she had a spunky and athletic look to her.

Magina stood above Rick and leaned forward. This caused Magina's vagina to hover over Rick: a monstrous body part which seemed to move on its own volition. It was also beautiful.

"Be careful around my pussy", said Magina with a seductive whisper, "it has a big appetite."

Rick mockingly curled downwards – showing his fear of the vagina.

"Mind if I take some pictures of it with my phone, wherever it is", asked Rick.

"Go ahead", chirped Magina, "it now even has a full battery. I took good care of it while you were gone – tee hee."

Magina gently picked up Rick's iPhone between her two fingers and gave it to him. Rick turned on his phone and kneeled downwards. There was Magina's vagina in all of its glory. The lips looked moist. Rick could tell the whole experience was turning Magina on as much as it was turning on Rick. He snapped a picture of the vagina and then put his hand on one of the lips.

Rick could hear Magina moan from above.

"Be careful, little man. I don't know if you are aware but I am very sensitive down there."

"I had no idea", responded Rick with playful sarcasm, "got a pretty picture though."

"What does it look like?"

"The most beautiful flower in the world."

"You know how to treat a woman well."

Rick saw that Magina had her legs stretched out on her bed. They were long and firm – seeming to extend for miles.. well, not literally miles, but it felt like it. Magina's pretty and playful feet were at the end of those legs.

Rick took a picture of Magina's legs from his start point at her vagina. Breathtaking. Who knew that the female body could incite such awe and wonder?

Rick placed his hands on Magina's soft legs. She giggled softly from above. Rick made his way down towards her feet. He missed them a lot.

Rick missed her long toes, high arch, yet overall 'dainty' feet. He went right up to her toes. Her toenails were painted black.

"I don't know if you noticed but I got a fresh pedicure while you were gone", said Magina.

"Ah, I do notice. Very sexy", said Rick.

Rick snapped a picture. He reached out to touch her big toe.

"My feet are very sensitive as well, be careful", said Magina.

"What part of you isn't sensitive?"

"I would assume everything is sensitive, just to be careful. Tee hee."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Hold on a second. I'm going to show you the stairway to heaven."

Rick saw Magina adjust her position so that she was lying down on her stomach. Magina had her soles faced upward.

"There you go, stairway to heaven."

Rick already had a strong erection, but seeing her soles like that drove him wild. Rick wanted to fuck Magina's feet right there, but his brain told him to wait – there was more fun in store.

Rick wanted the best pictures possible. The first picture Rick took was from the bottom. He got a nice picture of Magina's sole from the bottom of her toes. He noticed the smell of lavender. Delicious. Rick was grateful that Courtney no longer had that smell to her. That was fortunate. It would have spoiled things otherwise.

"Magina, I'm ready to begin my ascent upwards", said Rick happily.

"Exciting", said Magina seductively.

Rick gripped his hands and feet on Magina's big toe and reached for one of the wrinkles on Magina's sole. Rick continued his climb upwards. Magina's foot was now his world. Rick had to stop his erection from ruining things though. The heaviness of his hard-on was actually making the climb more difficult physically and psychologically.

"I feel your big cock on my sole", teased Magina.

As the foot became less steep, it became less of a climb and more of a walk. Rick stopped at Magina's instep and lied down. Rick then took a couple of pictures. He got a view of Magina's bedroom from her foot. Rick took a close-up of Magina's instep. Rick took a couple more pictures of her foot. This was fucking incredible. Rick had a full-blown erection.

"I know.. I know... my feet are sexy, but don't blow your load yet", said Magina.

"It's too hard – I'm not strong enough."

"Hold on, tiny man."

Magina lifted her leg upwards causing her foot to also move upwards.

As Magina's foot swung lightly, Rick got an aerial view of Magina's body. She was lying on her stomach but Rick could see her breasts at the bottom. Rick took another picture.

"Like the view?"

"Like is an understatement."

"Jump on my cute little booty", said Magina.

"Hmmmm.. looks like a big booty to me."

"Jump, my brave little man."

Rick could see Magina's butt from below. He wondered what was in store if he got right in between the cheeks. Plenty of good pictures to be had. However, Rick reconsidered being too risky. Jumping right into her asshole was likely going to have more dangers than benefits. He figured it would be best to aim for one of the cheeks.

Rick decided to first tease Magina by rubbing his dick onto her sole for a couple of seconds.

"You horny pervert, I felt that", said Magina.

"I wasn't hiding it."

Rick then jumped off of Magina's foot and landed on her left cheek.

There were fewer footholds on Magina's ass. Rick found that he needed to consistently grip his fingers and toes onto her cheek if he wanted to stay on. This would make it harder to take a picture. He had to hold his phone with his teeth.

"Tee hee", said Magina, "I wanna see if my little boy genius can figure out how to take a picture of my itty bitty hiney."

Rick needed a minute to think about it, making sure not to fall. However, inspiration hit Rick. He needed to get to the very top. He would be able to get a picture from Magina's back pelvic area. The ground underneath him was a little wet and oily. Rick's persistence paid off though and he made it to the top. Rick happily ungripped his phone from his teeth and let it fall into his hands.

"Careful. I was tempted to scratch you off at least twice", said Magina.

"Living on the edge", responded Rick with a smile.

Rick sat on Magina's body and took a couple pictures of Magina's cheeks.

"I call this "The Flesh Moon", dang.. I can sell these pictures for millions", said Rick.

"You must not", said Magina seriously, "the outside world cannot know about this."

"What about Courtney? She knows."

"Her memories are in the process of being erased of the whole experience. I don't think you want to lose these memories."

"Absolutely not. So basically, there's no way I can become rich from this."

"Is money truly what you care about most?"

"Money is important if you're not a magic."

"Is it making you happy?"

"I should show you the house I want to buy."

"I can read your thoughts. What will you do with a 10,000 square foot mansion overlooking the Long Island Sound anyway? Live there by yourself?"

"Sure. It shows I have made it. I can finally be proud of myself. Additionally, my future children can live the privileged lifestyle Courtney grew up with."

"You really want your future children to turn out like Courtney?"

"No, but I will raise them well."

"You're a sweet guy, Ricky. Make sure you marry the right woman."

"So, not Courtney, right? She is a trust fund girl and would have helped me live in my dream house."

"I think we're down to the real reason you stayed with her so damn long. Do you think money truly buys happiness?"

"Yes, I do - for me, at least. Maybe not for other people, but for me – it would."

"What if your true love doesn't want to live in a giant mansion?"

"Then she isn't my true love."

"What if your true love wants to live in a giant mansion but takes laxatives just for the pleasure of shitting all over you?"

"I see your point. Enough chit chat. Let's take pictures."

"Don't sell them or anything. I'm trusting you."

"I won't. I promise. In fact, let's upload them on your computer when this is all over and I'll delete them from my phone."

"Tee hee. I'm already doing that with my magic."

Rick took a couple more pictures of her buttcheeks. He noticed the tiny, involuntary movements of her cheeks. It was amazing all the intricate details Rick could notice at his size. His erection was at full mast and he could barely take it anymore.

"I give you permission to fuck my butt", said Magina.

Without a moment's hesitation, Rick moved towards the top of the opening of Magina's cheeks. With a passioned intensity, Rick dragged his cock up and down the opening. He couldn't believe it. These two monuments of flesh could kill him easily but they were now his. He was going to sow his seed inside.

Rick could hear Magina moan from above saying, "that feels amazing."

Only two minutes at most had passed. Rick orgasmed onto Magina's ass. He went limp and felt himself fall onto the bed. He noticed that his phone had safely landed on the bed as well.

"That was a lot of fun", said Magina, "you are definitely one of my favorite tiny people ever."

"I'm sure you had a lot too", said Rick, "you're approaching old age."

"I'm a hot 56 year old. I only look 28."

"I am admittedly getting sleepy. Sorry for cutting things short."

"Awww", cooed Magina, "it's all good. You really made me feel like a goddess tonight. Let's say that is my own little fetish."

"I understand", said Rick with a grin, "how much longer until you give me to Amy?"

"My appointment with her is tomorrow at 1:30. So, we still have some time."

"Same rules as Courtney, right?"

"Same exact rules. I don't think you're going to have to worry about Amy throwing you in a toilet so she can shit on you."

"I dunno, I could unlock some kinky sadistic side in her", said Rick jokingly.

"Maybe kinky, but certainly not sadistic", said Magina with a smile.

"I'm going to trust you that everything is going to be okay."

"I promise. Have fun."

"It's going to be hard though. Nobody is more fun than you."

"True", said Magina, "you always speak the truth. That's what I like about you."

"Where am I sleeping tonight?"

"Good question. How about I wear socks to bed tonight?"

"Ooh, I get what you mean."

"I'll get ready for bed now."

Magina went into her bedroom.

Rick got a text message on his phone. He wasn't sure he could still get those at his size.

It was from an unknown number.

"Hello, Rick. I am a shrunken person just like you. Help me contain the magic powers and I promise you will have a bright future."

"Who is this?"

"A friend who sees your potential. Life hasn't always been easy for you, but I promise that will change if you help me. You will become richer than you could even imagine."

Rick decided not to respond. The one person he could trust was Magina. However, the thought of riches did tempt him terribly. Perhaps, Rick should sleep on it before talking more with this mysterious shrunken person. Perhaps, Rick would wait to see if the person tried to text him again.  Who else would have shrunk? Did Magina shrink someone else recently? Or was the person lying about being shrunken? Too many what-ifs at the moment.

Magina returned holding two socks in her hand. She was still naked. Sleeping with no clothes except socks seemed like a Magina thing to do.

"Get in", said Magina with a smile. Rick crawled into the toe of the sock and then watched with amazement as Magina's foot entered the sock. He could feel the foot flesh cover his body like a blanket. The pressure was minimal. Rick could see that he was in between her big and second toe. As Magina adjusted her position – Rick found himself on the top of Magina's sock – right above her feet. This would be a good and comfortable place to sleep. Rick could feel Magina's toes softly wiggle below him. He was in love. Perhaps, he would have some fun with Magina's feet when he woke up the next day. Rick closed his eyes and let himself sleep. He knew he wasn't in danger since Magina was a kind magic. She would ensure the whole experience was exciting but not deadly.

End Notes:

This was a fun chapter for me to write.
I hope you had as much fun reading it, :D

The Salon: Round 2 by Somewhereinthenight

Rick opened his eyes. He felt the soft, sexy flesh move under his body. It only took him a second to remember where he was. Magina was slowly wiggling her toes. Rick felt the ground underneath him move a little faster. It was taking Rick out of his "just-woke-up" state. He was both excited and terrified about what was going to happen next. As was becoming a regular thing, Rick began to feel aroused. Rick felt himself being pushed downwards toward Magina's toes. They seemed to be rubbing him or was he rubbing her toes. The answer to that question seemed largely irrelevant at the moment though.

Rick was scrunched between Magina's big toe and second toe. He could feel the foot flesh caress his body. Whether Magina knew she was doing this or not was perhaps a more relevant question. Amazingly, Rick didn't feel any pain from her scrunching. How? His body was basically being stretched out by Magina's toes at this point. He should have died from the experience. When he realized that death would not come from this, Rick had begun to let his sexual desires dominate. His erection grew as much as it could in the situation. He thrusted upwards, rubbing his hard dick onto the foot flesh. Magina responded by pressing harder downwards. This only increased his sexual ecstasy.

"Mmmmmmm", Rick heard, "you feel so good in my sock." Magina was awake.

Hearing that from Magina was his cue to cum. Rick moaned loudly and then came all over Magina's toes. This was fucking incredible: the best release of morning wood he ever had in his life.

"I see that my foot feels so good on you", said Magina, "hold on, I'm going to take the sock off." Rick climbed his spent self onto the top of Magina's foot and held on. Magina took off her sock and there was light. Rick could see Magina looking down at him with a smile.

"Did you sleep well, my little man?"

"More than well. When can I move in?"

"You're too cute", responded Magina with a giggle, "I hate wearing socks to bed though – so maybe not too often."

"I understand, but I'll say that is fucking incredible."

"You can sleep in a sock every night if you want though."

"I might take you up on that offer. So, does this mean I can stay with you for an indefinite period of time?"

Rick realized that topic had never come up.

"You're the first tiny I've had who has ever asked me that. I can see why you would want to stay with me though. I age slower. By the time you're 75, I will only be 51 in Magic years for instance."

"And..."

"And what?"

"You are the best woman I have ever known", began Rick, "nobody has ever treated me so wonderfully before."

Magina laughed lightheartedly and said, "I love you too. Yes, you can stay with me as long as you like. It will all be up to you. I love having a tiny man around like you, so I don't have the desire to give you up. However, my feelings don't matter when it comes to the decision you need to make."

"I think I know what my decision is going to be."

"Perhaps, but wait a day or two."

"Oh.. you have two more women to give me too, I forgot. There's an unknown and Amy. To let you know, Amy is not going to be interested in a guy like me."

"Why not?"

"I'm an asshole."

"You sell yourself too short."

"When life shits on you too much, you tend to think certain things about yourself."

"Hey, who saved you from getting shat on literally?"

"Yea, and that's why I think I already know what I want to do. You don't need to give me to Amy or any other woman. I want to be with you."

"You learned well from your experience from Courtney. Perhaps, you will learn some new things from Amy and..."

"If the third woman is who I think it is, I doubt it."

"Who do you think it is?"

"Jenny Stratford. The fling that led my relationship with Courtney to end."

"What do you think of Jenny?"

"She likes to party and has probably slept with at least three hundred guys by now. I don't think there is much else to know."

"I think there is more you need to know about Jenny. After 24 hours with Amy, you'll return to me and then.. well, you know the routine by now."

"I understand. I guess your shift is almost starting, right?"

"That's correct. We should go. Time to get back in with the double Ds."

"Hell yea, let's do it."

Magina put on her clothes and slipped Rick inside her bra. Rick could see Magina's breast hover over him. He couldn't help but to hug and kiss the bottom of Magina's breast. It was glorious. Rick couldn't believe the power it had over him. With a simple adjustment of the bra, the breast could suffocate Rick to death. Rick was far too excited. He was going to enjoy every last minute of this moment. He playfully poked the breast, which caused Magina to lightly giggle from above.

Rick heard a door open. They must be at the salon by now.

*********
Rick was back at the salon where Magina (also known as Alicia) worked.

Magina placed Rick in between some hair product containers on her workdesk.

"You'll be safe here", whispered Magina.

"So, what's the plan exactly", Rick whispered back.

"Ummm... don't worry. I'm good at improvising."

"Leaving you is going to be hard."

"It's only 24 hours. Besides, I'm not sending you to a psychotic bitch this time. I'm sending you to whatever the opposite is."

"A decent human being."

"That works."

"Okay, it's noon. Stay there. It's time for Amy's appointment. I think she wants to get her nails done today."

He could see from his point on Magina's supply table that Amy Wong had arrived.

Amy looked very cute. Her short black hair glistened under the lights. She had on a light green tank-top, a short skirt, and silver strappy low-heeled sandals. Amy only was 5'2". Courtney would have towered over Amy. Rick could see Amy's feet in the sandals. They looked 'small' in size, but had proportionately long toes and looked well-maintained. Even though the toes were currently unpainted, Rick still thought Amy's feet looked very pretty. He saw them a couple times around the office since Amy tended to like to work barefoot especially if she thought no one was watching. In the past, they were small and dainty. Now, they were large and powerful.

"Hi Amy", chirped Magina, "how are you today?"

"I'm doing well", responded Amy softly, "how are you?"

"I am absolutely splendid. Every day is a fun adventure. So, what can I do for you today?"

"A mani-pedi, that will be it."

"Perfect. I hope I do a good job."

"You always do an excellent job, Alicia."

"You're so sweet, Amy. What color nail polish would you like me to use?"

"Ummmm...I...uhhh...". Amy tended to be very indecisive and liked having others make decisions for her.

"So, do you have a preference?"

"What goes well with silver? These are new sandals I bought recently. I think I'll be wearing them a lot this summer."

"Oh my goodness, I love those shoes. You certainly have good taste."

"Thank you", responded Amy blushing.

"As for nail polish colors, I would recommend something dark. Black, blue, purple, etc."

"I think I'll go with purple."

"Excellent choice, Amy. We'll begin now."

Amy took off her shoes and lied down on the chair.

As Magina was getting the nail polish, she brushed Rick off the table. Rick landed on Amy's sandal – right next to the strap which held her first and second toe. Magina 'accidentally' dropped a bottle of yellow nail polish onto the floor. Magina bent downwards to pick up the nail polish. As she did so, she gave Rick a reassuring smile. It was probably a good sign that Amy was so nice and polite to Magina. Courtney was awful, in comparison.

Rick looked down at Amy's sandal. Since the sandals were recently bought, there weren't any deep imprints at the front yet. Rick sighed, that would have probably gave him a good idea of places not to be at when Amy was ready to leave. Behind him, Rick noticed gigantic letters which spelled out GUESS and a small 6 next to GUESS. Rick decided that the best strategy would be to get to the top of the sandal strap.

Rick began to shiver a little bit. It was a hot day outside but the air felt cold at the bottom of the salon. He worked on climbing up to the top of the strap but he couldn't help but overhear the conversation the two of them were having. Amy was shy, but Magina was very much not shy.

"So Amy, how is work going?"

"Really busy these days."

"The good kind of busy or the bad kind of busy?"

"I guess both."

"I feel ya. Work is not play – except if you have my job, tee hee."

"I wouldn't be any good at your job."

"Aww dang it, Amy. I was just going to ask you if we could trade careers."

"I wouldn't wish my job on anyone."

Rick was admittedly surprised to hear this.

"Why not?"

"I just feel like I don't belong there", said Amy, "I dunno."

"How so? You have all the qualities to become a fantastic lawyer."

"I don't know. Everyone at my firm is so aggressive and outgoing. I feel like it overwhelms me to keep up with the pace."

"C'mon now. I bet you charm everybody you work with. But I get what you're saying – seems like a pressure cooker of an environment, right?"

"Yea. And something else has me worried recently."

"What's that?"

"It's a friend of mine. He works with me. He's actually sort of my boss – but he's really sweet and so smart. He can be kind of cocky sometimes, but he's the only person I like working with."

Cocky, sometimes? Well, Rick supposed that was true.

"Why are you worried about him?"

"We were working on a case together and he seems to have just disappeared. I think I know what's wrong, but I don't want to disclose that information... but, I'm scared. I hope he's okay."

"I don't know this friend of yours, but I feel for you, Amy. Sometimes, people just need to get away for a while when things get bad – that's probably what your friend is doing."

"I suppose. I..uh..hope I hear from him soon. Some other lead associate is going to take over the case soon and she's just..well.. kind of mean to me."

This must have been Lena Brown. Lena liked to bully those under her to do all the work while she went out shopping or some other bullshit like that. Rick felt a sudden urge to tell Magina to grow him back, just so he could save Amy from the horror of working with Lena.

"Amy, you know what I do with mean people."

"What do you do?"

"I imagine them as tiny little bugs. That's how small their hearts are. I imagine myself crushing them between my fingers and think of the power I could have."

"No, I couldn't do that. I actually like bugs. They don't want to hurt people."

"Awww", cooed Magina, "I know I probably say this too much but you are one of the nicest people I have ever known."

"At the very least, I'm nice in the salon – I guess."

Magina laughed and then said, "Honestly, it seems like you should just find a new job – one that you like better."

"Oh no, I couldn't. My parents would kill me if they found out I was leaving one of the best law firms in the city."

"Okay, so your parents will be peeved, but what do you want to do?"

"I..umm..I... am not sure... I also wouldn't want Rick thinking I'm a quitter."

"Rick? Is that your boyfriend?"

"No. He's the co-worker I was talking about."

"Do you wish Rick was your boyfriend?"

"He wouldn't be interested in a girl like me."

"Why not?"

"He's so smart and so sure of himself – destined for great things. I would just bring him down."

Destined for great things, Rick thought, if he was – those assholes would have made him a partner. He wanted to give Amy a hug, but he had to settle for her feet for now.

"I doubt that", said Magina quickly and confidently.

"You're just saying that."

"I Magi... Alicia, never tell lies."

Rick couldn't help but laugh at Magina's slip-up there. Magina would probably have her sweet revenge on him later, but Rick found that hysterical. Rick finally finished his climb up to the strap. He felt nervousness. What would Amy truly be like if she saw him shrunken? Would she even notice him?

Rick could hear from above, "Oh wow, Alicia, you did a fantastic job- thank you."

"You're welcome, Amy."

"It's a Sunday, but I have to go back home to work."

"Yea, but now you look even sexier than when you came here."

Rick couldn't see Amy's face, but he imagined that she blushed at the comment.

Rick didn't know how much longer he could hold on to the strap. His hands were getting kind of tired. Rick was admittedly exhausted from Magina's fun and Courtney's torture. Soon enough, Rick fell of the strap and landed on the sole of the sandal.

Rick caught a scent of watermelon in the air. He saw Amy bend down. He saw her enormous face look down at him, but she didn't see Rick. Amy only saw that her shoes were where she left them. Rick got a good look at Amy's toes which were now painted purple. Magina was really a true class act when it came to those kinds of things. She seemed to have a knack not only for reading people, but also truly understanding them. Magina was more than a mind-reader. She understood everything about people.

Enough thinking about Magina, Rick realized. It was time to prepare for what was coming next. Amy slipped her foot into the sandal Rick occupied. He could see the ball of Amy's foot approach. Rick ran towards the front. He then found himself with his back facing the strap and he was covered entirely by Amy's foot as she left the salon. As many times during the experience, Rick felt his penis become excited by the stimulation.

End Notes:

I hope you all are still enjoying the story.
Will Amy notice Rick? How would she react to a tiny Rick?
I'd say it has now hit close to the halfway point, FYI.

 

Giantess Amy by Somewhereinthenight

Rick wasn't sure whether he was in heaven or in hell. He was held firmly down by Amy's foot as she walked back home. Given the hot summer day, her foot did sweat somewhat. However, it could have been a much worse experience. Magina had also cleaned Amy's feet during the pedicure, so her feet overall felt soft and fresh. Rick knew he would survive. If Amy inadvertently put Rick in any danger, Magina would rescue him. What lesson was Magina trying to teach Rick through this?

Rick strained his head and could make out Amy's big and second toe in his line of vision. They were truly beautiful and all powerful – seeming to extend to eternity. Rick wondered if Amy would notice him or not. Her feet were not as intimidating-looking as that of Courtney or even Magina since Amy had noticeably smaller feet, but they were still larger than Rick's body and could crush him. It would be tough, especially if she was working. Amy was able to keep a very deep focus on anything she worked on and wouldn't be paying attention to a tiny being trying to get her attention.

Rick sighed heavily. The movements of Amy's walking became nauseating to poor Rick. Unlike his experience in Courtney's mouth, Rick did all he could to avoid throwing up. He tried to focus on anything but his nausea. The one thing that seemed to work brought Rick into complete sexual ecstasy. Rick was under the foot of a beautiful yet unaware goddess who was also his kind-hearted co-worker. Rick was confident that Amy would never deliberately harm him, but she had the capability to do so. Surrendering himself to Magina seemed much less crazy in comparison. Even at normal size, Rick would have likely bended to Magina's will. However, this was a girl who would never force her will on anyone. Rick wanted so badly to embrace Amy's foot and explode all over it. However, he felt far too much guilt in doing so. Courtney deserved anything he wanted to do with her. Magina was wonderful in so many ways, but innocence was not one of her character traits – she also willingly wanted and encouraged Rick to worship her in a sexual manner. Rick groaned. The guilt won over. He was going to do his best to restrain himself.

Amy's foot continued to keep Rick in place. Despite the fact that she was wearing open-toed sandals, Rick never felt like he was going to fall off. If Rick fell off Amy's foot, Magina would be forced to transport him back to her. However, Rick remembered the conversation he overheard between Magina and Amy. Rick couldn't leave Amy behind completely, especially if she liked him in some sort of way. Yes, he couldn't. Rick would tell Amy of his situation, quit his law firm, and live out the rest of his days with Magina.

Rick couldn't see much of the outside world, but he gathered that Amy had approached a door. This must be her apartment building, thought Rick. This was going to be his chance to get Amy to notice him. Rick wish he could know exactly what Amy was thinking at that moment. He could only guess what it was. Hopefully, it was something pleasant such as the soft pebble between her toes rather than all the work she probably had to do. Rick wanted to be done with work. He realized how much he hated his job – if he truly loved it, he would have wanted to stay despite being passed up for the promotion.

Rick could hear a soft sigh from above. Amy definitely had a lot to do. Rick held on tightly to Amy's big toe as she continued to walk. That's all he could do as Amy walked towards her desk and kicked off her shoes. Rick quickly latched on to the sandal strap as the sandal left her foot. Rick noticed that the ground beneath his shoe was soft-looking carpet. Rick saw that Amy placed both of her feet firmly on the ground. She sighed happily this time. The toes wiggled slowly yet seductively. Amy was probably busy doing her work.

How was Rick going to get Amy's attention? He was small and never truly was in this situation. Magina had told Courtney about the "small surprise". She didn't do such a thing for Amy. Why was that? Rick was convinced that it was all to make his decision to stay with Magina more definite. He would be stuck alone for 24 hours as Amy went on with life about him. He would probably be stuck watching Jenny fuck a guy or two – since she was a total slut..or maybe she got married or something at this point, Rick didn't have a fucking clue. No.. Rick was going to get Amy to notice him. He had to think things through.

Amy had begun rubbing her feet onto the carpet. It must have been relaxing to her. Her toes with purple nail polish were only cuter as they pushed themselves onto the carpet. Rick imagined himself being toyed around under Amy's feet in a similar way. Rick was in a disgustingly voyeuristic mood. He wished that there was a pencil or a similar object under Amy's desk so he could watch her play with it with her toes. She seemed like the kind of woman who had very sensitive feet – the kind who would enjoy having her feet pampered and worshipped by a tiny man like him. Rick's erection was at full mast. It wasn't going to help him get Amy's attention positively. He could always cum on her foot and she might feel that, but that would probably be a disgusting bug she wouldn't mind killing.

Rick shuddered and wondered.. this seemed awfully counterintuitive, but since Amy was typically kind towards bugs – why didn't he just crawl onto her body like a bug? Amy might notice and then she would see that it was a tiny Rick Lennox.

Rick approached Amy's feet with anxiety. However, this needed to be done. Her toes were wiggling into the carpet. How was he going to even get on her foot. Rick figured that the best thing might be to climb towards the side of the foot. He ran over to the side and jumped right on to it. He slowly climbed up to the top of Amy's foot. Rick began to crawl up towards her leg, but suddenly Rick could see the sole of Amy's other foot descend upon him. God damn it, Amy must have just thought it was an itch on her foot. The sole landed on Rick for only a split second. She then took it off and pushed her chair backwards. Was this it? Was he finally going to be noticed?

Rick could see Amy's hand descend towards the foot and grab him softly. She then brought Rick up to her face – probably to examine what was on her foot.

Rick saw Amy's gorgeous yet timid looking face. She brought Rick closer to her eyes to truly examine him. Amy gasped softly.

"Oh...my goodness", whispered Amy, "Rick, is that you?"

Rick nodded.

"It all makes sense now", said Amy.

"What makes sense", asked Rick trying to speak as loudly as he could.

"Why you haven't been anywhere in two days.. oh, the Grinder Oil case.. honestly, you're the only one who understands what is going on."

"If those fucktards promoted me, none of this would have ever happened – serves them fucking right." Rick was surprised by his own tiny outburst there.

"I'm sorry", said Amy, "I really should learn to think before I speak."

Rick laughed and said, "You, no? That's my problem. I shouldn't have said what I said."

"No. I get it. I am just happy that you are alive. You must be doing awful after that encounter with my feet."

Rick felt embarrassed by his growing erection. He was naked, even the self-conscious Amy would know soon enough that he was turned on by her feet.

"No, it was alright. That lady at the salon did a nice job with your feet."

"She's good. I am surprised that she insists on having me as one of her customers. There are so many beautiful women out there she can help instead."

"Do you tip her well?"

"I guess I give her a nice tip, she's great at her job."

"I think you're beautiful, Amy. I am sure the salon lady sees that too."

Rick made Amy blush a bright pink as she said, "you... really think I'm beautiful?"

Rick felt kind of bad for Amy. Why was someone like her so lacking in self-confidence? She had no reason.

"I do", said Rick, "you are also warm, kind, and caring. I am grateful that you have found me."

"I am grateful that I found you as well", said Amy with a smile, "so, any idea on how we can grow you back to normal size?"

"Ummm... well.. you see...I kinda..."

Amy simply stared at him, patiently waiting for Rick to say what he wanted to say.

"It's kind of hard to talk about", said Rick, "but yes, I know how to grow back to normal size."

"This is fascinating, to be honest", said Amy, "I would have never guessed it would be possible for a person to shrink."

"Well, it happened."

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me more, but I hope you're okay."

"It's a long story. I don't know if I should even be allowed to tell you."

"I'm not going to force it out of you."

"That's nice to hear since you could crush me like a grape with your hands alone."

"Oh no", gasped Amy, "I would never let anything like that happen to you."

"You still have the capacity to do so. You could make me your pet and", as Rick was talking, he noticed that his erection was growing. He grew embarrassed but didn't have anything to hide it.

Amy finally noticed his erection and then said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry for turning me on – dang, I kind of wish I had some clothes to hide this."

"Ummm... I hope you're not going to be mad at me for what I'm about to say..."

"Go for it. It's not like I can do anything to you at my size."

Amy gulped. He noticed beads of sweat forming on her face. Rick grew nervous. What the hell was Amy going to say? Was she going to destroy him for being an idiot pervert who ran away from work over an unfortunate disappointment?

"I kind of liked having you..under my foot, it felt nice."

Rick feigned shock and outrage over this and said, "Putting me in a life or death situation feels nice!?!?"

Rick could see tears form in Amy's eyes and she whispered, "I'm a horrible person, aren't I?"

Rick sighed and said, "I was kidding. This will seem even weirder, but it felt nice being under your foot."

Rick was relieved to see that Amy was no longer in tears.

"How could it", asked Amy.

"There are some things about me. I'm the strange one, not you."

"No", said Amy confidently, "there is nothing wrong with what you like. You mentioned the lady at the salon before I did. Were you there?"

"I was", said Rick, "it's a long story, but why don't we have some fun first?"

"Huh."

"You're a giantess to me. You can do whatever you want with me."

Amy looked nervous and then said, "Ummm.. I couldn't.. well, I... okay, what I want is what you want."

"I could worship your feet."

Amy genuinely smiled and said, "Good idea, I love getting my feet pampered, it always feels amazing."

Rick didn't know if he could turn Amy into a confident giantess but it seemed like a worthy challenge.

End Notes:

What will happen next?

Building Confidence by Somewhereinthenight

Amy took Rick to the foot of her bed. She smiled shyly and said, "Okay, Rick. You won't be surprised to know that I've never done anything like this before."

"I am actually shocked", responded Rick sarcastically.

Amy went over to her bed and lied down with her feet firmly planted on the ground.
Rick could smell the scent of watermelon body lotion. It was mesmerizing to the tiny man. He walked slowly to Amy's feet. They really were beautiful. Her feet were very feminine. Rick approached the big toe on Amy's right foot and gave it a kiss.

Amy giggled nervously from the touch. Rick wanted Amy to relax and truly enjoy the experience. Perhaps, it would be impossible. Amy lacked Courtney's cruelty and she lacked Magina's magical abilities. However, what Rick was doing with Amy wasn't particularly dangerous. He needed to talk with her.

"Are you enjoying this", asked Rick – speaking loud enough that Amy could hear.

"Ummm... sort of. It is just all so strange, having you kiss my feet at an inch tall. I don't want to hurt you."

"I am more durable at this size", said Rick, "I can handle a lot."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. Now, you need to relax and let me be your little slave."

Amy laughed.

"See, you want me to be your slave", said Rick with excitement.

"No. It's not that. It's just the irony. You are telling me to make you my slave. By definition, you can't be a slave then."

Yes, indeed. Perhaps, Amy was simply too smart for all of this.

"Okay, how about um.... Uh...."

"Little worshipper."

"Yes, that is good", said Rick, "little worshipper. Let me worship your body."

"Alright, Rick. Get to work. Be careful though. I have very sensitive feet. Touching certain spots may cause me to do other things."

Rick's penis grew erect from hearing this. Amy did have something in common with Magina – kindness. The two of them were both kindhearted to the core. Rick already knew that he would be safe around Amy. He wanted Amy to know that too.

Rick put his hands on two of Amy's toes and began kneading the skin. He methodically continued the process on those two toes. Rick could hear Amy sigh happily from above as she said, "Wow, this feels good."

Rick then went to the crevice in between the two toes and slowly moved his hands up and down on the crevice. Amy was giggling from above and then said, "I never knew I was ticklish on that part."

"Continue?"

"At your own risk, I love the feeling of you between my toes."

"I'll take as much risk I'm willing to take."

"You're too cute", said Amy.

Rick then continued to rub in between Amy's toes. He felt the toes begin to squeeze his body. Amy was finally beginning to take control – whether intentional or unintentional. Amy's toes began to softly rub his body up and down. It was wonderful. The only thing that made Rick wary was that Amy's toes were also playing with his penis – how would Amy react if Rick were to cum all over her feet.

"Is this okay", Rick heard Amy say.

"More than okay."

"Please don't take any offense to what I'm about to say."

"Don't worry about it. Whatever you had to say can't be that bad."

"You remind me of having a pebble in my shoe."

That was it. It only made Rick more aroused to hear that.

"Ooh", said Amy, "I felt something grow a little harder down there. I was kind of hoping that would happen."

Wow... that was the biggest surprise to Rick so far since he shrunk. Amy actually welcomed Rick's sexual arousal. Her anxiety was only based in her desire to not hurt Rick in the process.

"You did, huh", asked Rick, "are you having fun?"

"Yes, I am", said Amy, "would you mind if I rub you on my sole? I promise to be gentle."

"Go ahead."
"Lie down on your back, I think that would be the best way for both of us to enjoy this."

Wow, Amy was going to let him fuck her foot. Perhaps, she wasn't as innocent as he originally thought.

Amy moved her foot upwards and put it on Rick's body. She moved her foot back and forth slowly, being careful to not move Rick too much in the process. Every time Rick felt the soft skin (which was all the time), he felt more aroused.

"Oh my", said Amy in an aroused tone, "you do feel really good down there."

Amy was getting turned on, though Rick, this was unbelievable. Rick had wanted to hold in the sexual release for a long period of time, but that alone would make it harder.

Amy moved her foot back and forth all over Rick's body. He would kiss the foot and rub his dick on it. Rick couldn't believe that these were the dainty feet of his co-worker, whenever he saw them at normal size – they were tiny looking. Now, they dominated Rick's world. Amy's feet were still small. Rick was just really small.

"It all makes sense now", said Amy from above.

"It does", asked Rick.

"I remember when we were working on a case together in one of the conference rooms – I was wearing high heels and just had to take them off to let my feet breathe. You couldn't stop looking at my feet. I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure if you liked them or disliked them, but I couldn't put those damn heels on again – especially when you were the only one looking. Do you think my feet are sexy?"

Amy took her foot off of Rick for a second to hear his response. She was too sweet. Magina wouldn't look for a response – she would have known what the answer was and kept going.

Rick responded with a, "fuck yeah, I do. Now get back to work."

Rick could see Amy blush a bright pink and then she smiled.

Amy put her foot back down onto Rick. He pushed his dick harder into Amy's foot and was getting ready for sexual release.

Rick could hear a loud moan from Amy above. This was enough to get Amy to orgasm, damn.
He came and came. All over Amy's foot. When Rick was done, he realized that it wasn't quite as incredible of a release as with Magina. Was that a sign? But Rick did like Amy and he was pretty sure she liked him.

Amy must have felt Rick's spunk because she stopped toying with him. Rick also noticed the wet spot in between Amy's legs. She was still wearing panties but he noticed they were very wet.

"Wow", said Amy, "that was amazing. I hope you had as much fun as me."

"I did, sweetheart", said Rick putting his hands on Amy's foot, "I did."

"That's really good", said Amy, "it's just so funny. Never in my dreams would I have imagined this."

"Neither did I."

"If you don't mind, I am curious to hear your story – about what happened before you came to me."

"Alright, it's a long one. It will give me enough time to recover from the mindblowing orgasm you just gave me."

Amy giggled and then said, "My tiny feet did that? Well, I suppose my feet aren't tiny to you."

"You do have the smallest feet of all the woman I've encountered so far. So, where to begin."

****************************************************

Rick finished his story.
Amy was patient and eagerly awaited every detail. Rick did have to stop because Amy started to cry when Rick talked about the torture he went under with Courtney.

"Oh my gosh", said Amy, "it sounds like you went through a lot. I can't believe your ex was so mean to you."

"That's another long story", said Rick, "I have Magina though. She is keeping me safe."

"It's a weird coincidence that Courtney and I would go to the same salon and have the same person working on us."

"It's part of her magic", said Rick, "I don't know how much more I can say."

"That's fine, I understand. I adore Alicia or Magina though. I never met a woman who was so eager to make sure I look my best. Most women look at me with envy. A surprising number seem to take pleasure in putting me down."

"That is because you're beautiful", said Rick, "but you are..."

"It's okay", said Amy, "please say what you are going to say. I promise to not hurt you."

"Fine. I just don't want to hurt you."

"I'm so aware of my faults that what you say to me is going to be less harsh than what I could say to myself."

"But you don't typically project confidence. Jealous women have probably seen you as an easy target for that alone. You are gorgeous but meek."

"That's part of my personality – I guess – I'm a little introverted."

"So am I, to be honest."

"You?"

"Yea definitely. I'm an introvert, but I create the drive to go out there and get what I want and to just be myself."

"That's easy for you to say", said Amy, "you're a genius and are probably always right."

"So are you then. In my six to seven years of working at the firm, you are perhaps the only person who has truly helped me with my job. I wanted you on my cases and it's not just because you're gorgeous. You're also smart, kind, and patient. Qualities I like in a co-worker."

"Wow", said Amy, "you really think that about me?"

"Of course", said Rick.

"It's funny, because you're one of the only people who has truly helped me with my job. Other lead associates like to throw work at me and get nasty if I ask for help, you're different."

"Some of those lead associates worked under me once. Some of them definitely aren't bright."

"Let me guess, like Jack."

"No, not Jack. He's actually good at his job and he's got a good mind. I'm talking about someone like... Lena Brown. She joined three years after I did. She would always ask me stupid questions but I would patiently answer each one. I would help her- you could say I turned her into an okay lawyer."

"Lena hates it when I ask her questions."

"Probably because she can't really answer a lot of them. You are so smart that you probably ask Lena stuff that is over her head. She gets angry when she feels incompetent."

"I never knew you thought so highly of me."

"Of course I do."

"Honestly, I thought you took pity on me. Everyone at work always says that you're the "nice guy"."

"Well, this nice guy is probably going to quit his job soon."

"To live with Magina?"

"I don't know yet", said Rick, "I don't know. I do like the money."

"That's why I don't fit in with the rest of you at Reged and Viceara. I like money, but it isn't as big of a drive for me as it is for you, or Jack, or Lena, or any of the partners."

"Are you thinking of quitting?"

"Yes I am", said Amy, "especially if you leave."

"Let's snuggle for a little bit."

"How are we going to do that?"

"Yea, it would be hard – but I just feel the urge to hug you and..."

"I understand. Me too. I do have work to finish up, but we can just relax together for about an hour."

"That's good with me." Rick relaxed with Amy. He moved closer to Amy's body. It felt so warm and comfortable. Rick realized that he could go for a nap. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoing Amy as a giantess - Magina will be back next chapter.

A Growing Relationship by Somewhereinthenight

Rick opened his eyes. He noticed that he was surrounded by flesh. Where the hell was he? It was dark inside. Rick put his hand on the flesh. He noticed that the skin was soft and the shape was oddly familiar.
Rick's whole world was shaking around him.
Rick laughed. He realized where he was. He was inside the bra of Amy. He didn't know how it happened, but he enjoyed being able to see Amy's "small" breast from above. It was probably a B cup, but it certainly overpowered him. He wondered what would happen if he took the risk of touching Amy's nipple. It wasn't that far up – compared to that of Magina or Courtney.

Rick smiled to himself and was ready to make his move, but then he heard a frantic, "Oh no, Rick!! Where are you?" Only if Amy knew where Rick was. Only if.

He heard Amy say, "Rick, I hope you can hear me. If you can, I want to say I'm sorry for losing you. I don't know what happened. I guess I fell asleep... ohmigosh." Rick wondered if Amy would think of looking inside her bra. She was a sweet girl – very innocent. Would Amy even think of the possibility? Rick supposed that he had to find a way to get Amy to notice him. It was time to play with Amy's nipple.

Rick jumped up off the bottom of Amy's bra and tapped the nipple with his hand. No reaction. Rick was too damn small and Amy was probably too rattled to get aroused easily.. easily was the word. Sometimes, good things take a lot of hard work. Rick continued jumping up and down and screamed on the top of his lungs, "AMY, I AM IN YOUR BRA!!! FIND ME!!!"

He felt the giantess begin to open up her cleavage. It was before Rick could harden Amy's nipple, but Rick supposed that was the best – for Amy's sake.
Amy took Rick out of her bra. Rick could see the look of relief on Amy's face. She smiled shyly at Rick and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Better than okay", said Rick, "that was fucking amazing. I don't know how it happened – but damn.." Rick stopped in his tracks. He didn't see Amy look any more comfortable or happy from his talk. Magina would have loved it, but Amy was different.

"I am a terrible giantess", said Amy, "you must be so excited to get back to Magina."

"No, you're not", said Rick, "I don't know how I got in your bra. Obviously, you don't either. Accidents happen. Please don't worry about this."

"I will try not to", said Amy, "I don't want anything bad to happen to you... but I'm such a klutz."

A memory suddenly hit Rick in the head.

Rick remembered working furiously at work one day. It was close to the holidays. None of the associates got as much work as Rick. He saw an email pop up from a recruiter. Rick would look at it later, but he had to get this work done. Rick was going to be partner in six months – he had to be made a goddamn partner. No one else was better than him. Everyone else was gallivanting and not being trusted with tough cases due to the "bottom line" or some other bullshit like that. Many of the partners were douchebags who never grew up and got enough power to stay satisfied, but those douchebags knew one way or another that Rick was the boy genius. Rick would stay at the firm just to get the promotion and see the look on every asshole's face when he got it. He could get any job he wanted in the city with his credentials anyway.

A second later, Rick could hear a loud "Oh my god, you're such a klutz! You can't even get my coffee to me – you idiot." Ugh, it was Lena giving some new person a hard time. Why was Lena always such a bully? It was the same bullshit all the time. Rick blamed Lena for at least three promising first-year associates switching firms.

He heard a soft, "I'm sorry, it was an accident."

"It's always an accident with you fucking klutzes. What the hell can I have you do for me?"

"Umm.. I'll clean up the coffee I spilled."

"Yea, you better. I'm going to go do some real work now. Don't bother bothering me for work."

"I'm sorry."

"Ugh."

That was awful to listen to, Lena liked picking on the meek personalities who had a chance of upstaging her at the job. It didn't seem to work on the guys who were likely turned on by her bitchy behavior, but Lena caused many promising young women to jump ship.

Rick decided to help the new girl clean up the mess. He grabbed some napkins from his desk and walked over. Rick was definitely too absorbed in his work. He saw a list of new hires, but he hadn't talked to a single one since they started a month ago. Rick was too far up the food chain at this point to work with new hires.

He saw a petite Asian girl solemnly cleaning the spilt coffee.

"Need some help", asked Rick.

The girl looked up at Rick and said, "no, thank you. I got it handled."

"I'm sure you do, but cleaning up spilt drinks isn't exactly enjoyable. Let me help you."

"Thanks", said the girl, "I am honored that you would actually help me."

"Honored? Don't be silly."

"I've heard a lot about you. People have said you brought in clients for us."

"It was no big deal", said Rick, "are you talking about the person you think I am? What's my name?"

"Richard Lennox. You're the one lead associate I haven't met yet."

"What's your name?"

"Amy.. Amy Wong."

"Hi Amy, it's nice to meet you. I overheard Lena going ballistic at you."

"Don't be afraid to admit I'm a stupid klutz."

"Wait.. what!?!? No. I was going to say that Lena is kind of a bitch."

"She's very busy and doesn't have time for my stupid questions.. I guess.."

"She's very busy, huh? Well, I am super busy and..."

"Oh no, I'm sorry for distracting you."

"how would you like to help me instead?"

"I'm only going to make your life more difficult. Lena says that you re-write assistants' drafts from scratch and you'll think I'm an utter moron if I worked with you even once."

"Lena, huh? You've been working with her a lot."

"Yea", said Amy, "I guess, the partners thought it was a good idea to pair us up because we're both women."

"How about this", said Rick, "how would you like to work with me instead?"

"You can do that?"

"Yea", said Rick, "Max left last week anyway – so I could use a new teammate."

"Were you going to ask for one?"

"Not until I met you."

Rick saw the timid girl genuinely light up.

Rick decided from then on that he would help Amy get through the firm. As the months went by, Rick began to see a very smart, diligent, and kind-hearted young lawyer. Rick didn't know how he felt about Amy. He got some pleasure from watching her become a more confident lawyer. At least, she was more confident about bringing up ideas and interesting solutions to problems. Amy was brilliant. She wasn't a freak of a prodigy like Rick was, but Amy was bright and incredibly adept at research – she helped Rick a lot. Rick simply hoped that he had helped Amy in one way or another.

Out of the memory, Rick could see the tears in Amy's eyes. She really let some of this crap get to her.

"Some people are mean", said Rick, "but hey.. don't let that get you down."

"What if they are right?"

"They aren't", said Rick, "you can trust me. If I'm wrong, you can crush me like a bug."

"I could, huh", said Amy with a smile.

"Pretend I am Lena Morena. Be a klutz with her."

"Oh... I could never do that", said Amy, "even if it umm..."

"Umm.. what?"

"I'm sorry", said Amy, "oh, I know I shouldn't say it but.."

Rick did have an erection – damn his nakedness. Rick then said, "I hope this isn't going to change things between us but I was wondering if you wanted me to play with your pussy."

"Play with my pussy? Rick..I..uh.. can't.. believe it..."

"Yes", said Rick with confidence, "I want to play with your pussy. I want you to feel so good about yourself."

"You could die from this", said Amy, "oh no.. I feel like all I've been doing is taking from you. You have given me so much; you have helped me so much and now you want a situation where my sexual arousal could kill you? I can't.. I..."

"Come on", said Rick, "I know what I'm doing. You'll be feeling great and I'll be fine."

"Okay, then little bug", said Amy in a playful tone, "make me orgasm."

Amy took off her clothes and lied down on her bed. Rick ran over to her vagina. It was terrifying to think that it could be the pussy of the sweetest person he ever met could kill him. The thought brought Rick to full arousal. Unlike Courtney's pussy, Amy's pussy did not emanate a fragrance of arousal. Amy was likely too nervous about the whole thing to become horny. Rick began to softly rub Amy's labia. After a minute or two, Amy began to moan softly. She was getting into it.

Rick then began to rub his entire body onto Amy's vagina, suddenly her lips opened up and Rick fell inside. Wow.. he was actually inside of Amy. It was dark and wet. Rick could feel a long finger rub him onto the vagina.

"Oh, Rick. You feel so good down there", he heard Amy say from above. She was taken over by sexual arousal and Rick loved it.

He felt his body be rubbed onto the vaginal walls – then he was brought towards Amy's clitoris which looked engorged. Rick was going to do it. He began to rub his penis onto Amy's clit which only excited her more. Amy moaned and she quickly orgasmed - before Rick could orgasm himself. Rick was flooded out of Amy's vagina and landed right by one of Amy's feet.

Rick loved Amy's purple-painted toes. He ran right to her foot and began to hump it. Amy didn't say anything. She was trying to not look, probably out of courtesy for Rick, but he could see a smile of satisfaction on Amy's face. She loved it. Amy loved having Rick in her possession.

Rick came on Amy's toes and fell down on his back – he felt exhausted.

"Did you have fun, Rick", asked Amy.

"Wow", said Rick still panting with exhaustion, "I certainly did have fun."

"I can't believe that you are even wanting to do this with me – I kind of always thought that you thought I was weak."

"Definitely not", said Rick, "behind your sexy exterior lies a sharp mind and a good heart. I really like you."

Amy turned bright red and said, "I really appreciate your kind words. You always are so kind to me, Rick."

"You deserve it", said Rick giving Amy a kiss on her foot, "you are the second best woman I've ever met."

Rick realized instantly that he said the wrong thing. He shouldn't have said Amy was #2. She didn't say anything about it, but she was probably wondering who #1 was – but since Amy heard Rick's story, she knew who #1 was. A Magic.

"However", said Rick, "you are the best woman I've ever met who isn't a Magic."

"What if I'm secretly a Magic and just didn't tell you", Amy joked.

"I hope not", said Rick, "you could do awful things to me if I give you too much work."

"You are going back to work, right?"
"Ummm... I don't know. I need to talk with Magina first."

"I ask because... I ummm... kind of got a job offer."

"You did?"

"It's with a nonprofit. They want me on their legal team. I would be taking a cut in pay, but the people there are so nice but... I would likely stay if you stayed."

"Why's that?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"What is?"

Amy sighed and breathed deeply. She said softly, "I hope you're not mad at me but I kind of have feelings for you... it's just something about you... I'm so sorry for bringing that up."

"Amy", said Rick, "I do have feelings for you and they are all good ones. You have been the sun in my sky for the past six months."

"Really? Did I really do that much to help you at work?"

"Of course you did. On that last case we did, you saved my ass and don't worry.. I wrote a note in there saying it was your idea. I didn't take the credit for your genius."

"Wow", said Amy, "I can't believe you did that... you're too good for me."

"So, crush me like a bug. Go on and do it."

Amy giggled and said, "I don't like to kill good things."

Rick could feel his body levitate slightly in the air. He thought he knew what was happening.

"I'm sorry Amy", said Rick softly, "my twenty-four hours are up. I will disappear and go back to Magina any minute."

"I'll see you again, right", asked Amy.

"I think so", said Rick.

Amy suddenly brought her lips down onto Rick and gave him a soft, gentle, yet enormous kiss. She said quietly, "I love you."

Rick felt himself disappear from Amy's room and was back in Magina's room.

"Congratulations", said Magina, "you made it twenty-four hours straight with a woman other than me! Watching you two together was too cute. I can't decide if you or Amy was more adorable."

"Amy wins by a long shot", said Rick.

"What do you think of her?"

"I like her", said Rick softly and confidently, "I really like her, but..."

"But what?"

"I think I like you even better."

"Rick, keep in mind that we can never have a normal relationship. I'm a Magic and you are not. Even if we were both normal-sized, things will never be well... normal. You and Amy can have that."

"I don't know", said Rick with a groan, "I'm so goddamn confused."

"Aww", cooed Magina, "I really do have an effect on people – don't I?"

Magina brought her lips down onto Rick and gave him a soft and wet smooch on the body.
Rick figured the best thing to do was to see what Magina had in store.

End Notes:

So, what is next?

Inside Magina and a Twist by Somewhereinthenight

Rick couldn't help to wonder if his dream was finally coming true. He adored and worshipped every bit of Magina. She was his master and he was her pet. Could it be like this forever? He thought yes definitely, but Amy had complicated things tremendously. No matter how much self-loathing Rick could engage himself in, he couldn't deny the fact that Amy would probably miss him if he let himself be "gone" from the real world. How much pain would Rick cause Amy? He was tiny and she was normal-sized, but he could still very much inflict pain of some sort. Rick decided that the best thing he could do was to enjoy the moment.

"Hmmmm", hummed Magina song-like, "what have we not done yet?"

"We have done a lot together", chimed in Rick.

"You know there's one really fun thing I haven't done with you yet. I'm quite surprised actually, but oh.. watching you and Amy do it together kind of made me jealous."

"It made you jealous", asked Rick with hope in his voice.

"It's amazing how the female body operates", said Magina, "due to our genitalia, even the most gentle woman can take total advantage of you under arousal. It would be possible but much harder for a giant man to do that to you."

"Please don't send me to any giant men, please don't."

"No worries", said Magina with a laugh, "I know quite well that you have zero attraction to men. How would you learn anything from it?"

"Exactly", said Rick enthusiastically.

"So, walk over to where you think I want you."

Rick felt butterflies in his stomach. He was excited about what as to come, but Magina would probably make it a wilder ride than Amy did. Despite Magina's words, Rick had a feeling that Amy showed some restraint when she rubbed Rick onto her clit. He wasn't pushed too hard, but was brought to all the right places. Who knew what Magina would do?

Rick ran over to Magina's vagina and looked up at Magina with a smile.

Magina nodded and said, "you are a smart little man, aren't you?"

"The smartest of the smart", responded Rick happily.

"Show me that you know how to please a woman", said Magina, "like what you did for Amy."

"Amy did help me a lot with that though", responded Rick.

"Touch me in the right places and I'll do more than help you."

Rick put his hand on Magina's labia. He could smell the sexual desire. It was like a monster ready to eat him alive. Rick then put his tongue on the labia. He could hear Magina shiver with excitement from above as she said, "you definitely show great promise."

Rick's erection was at full mast. He would please his goddess. He would make it that Magina wanted to keep him until he grew old and died.

Rick slowly pushed his body into Magina's vagina, like what he would do with his penis at normal size. He was feeling accomplished when he made his way inside. It was dark and wet. Rick wanted to fuck Magina till they were both satisfied. As a tiny person, Rick felt he didn't need to worry about protection anyway. He wasn't going to impregnate Magina.

Rick began rubbing his penis onto the vaginal wall. The flesh of the wall was tantalizing. Rick could hear a giggle from outside and then, "ooh, you feel great – but I want to help you out. You are nowhere near my clit."

Rick couldn't stop fucking Magina. The fact he was going to be moved any minute didn't play any role – when it happened, Rick felt extra pressure on his whole body as an enormous finger moved Rick across the wall and towards the clitoris. The pressure – it was something Amy didn't apply much. Rick felt trapped – but that was exactly what he wanted to be. The finger pushed Rick up and down the clit. He could hear Magina's loud and powerful moans. She was a goddess and he was a worshipper. This was how the world was meant to be. Rick awaited his own sexual release. He wanted to do it right now, but then the sexual experience would be over.

Magina had sensed Rick's deliberate delay and she taunted him, "cum for me, little man. You know you want to. It had built up in your testicles and it's ready to escape. Let it go. Let it go."

Damn, Magina was good. She was too damn good. She was also deliberately delaying her own sexual discharge. Or Rick was doing a bad job. He wanted to cum. He knew that Magina wanted him to cum. He focused on what he could feel: the soft, damp flesh and the finger pressing him onto the flesh. He focused on what he could hear: the playful moans of Magina. He focused on what he could taste and smell: Magina's arousal and desire for sex. He focused on what he could see: nothing. Rick was ready to blast off.

He moaned and let blast after blast of semen exit his penis. He couldn't see much, but he imagined his cum sliding down Magina's massive vaginal walls. Rick went limp and was taken out of Magina's vagina.

"Wow", said Magina happily, "I have had many tinies for my pleasure, but you are the best of them all. Without a doubt. Oh my. You know how to make a woman feel good."

"At least when I'm an inch tall", responded Rick.

"Yea, no woman will want you any other way", joked Magina.

"It doesn't matter, because I want to be with you", responded Rick, "Amy will move on. She will find someone more normal."

"I think I could find someone more normal too", said Magina.

"Of course you can, but.. wow... I never had better sex with anyone but you."

"If you want to be my little pet, you are more than welcome. I don't think this is a decision you should make yet. Remember, I can read minds. You are a sweet guy and Amy is a sweet girl. The two of you..."

"Why don't you want to be with me?"

"What I'm saying is that I will gladly have you as my pet, but I won't be your girlfriend. I don't get into those kinds of relationships with anyone."

"Why not?"

"It's too hard. I'm a Magic. How can I ever have a relationship based on equality with you?"

"Focus on our similarities and not our differences."

"It's more difficult than you make it seem. In my 56 years on this Earth, I have tried many times to get into relationships with such people. It never works."

"I'm different."

"Sort of. What about our relationship is true equality and bonding? It is me forcing myself onto you as a goddess."

"Haven't you listened to anything I said? I love you. I want you to conquer me."

"That's why we can't be girlfriend and boyfriend. You can always be mine, but not in that capacity."

"Because I love you or because I want you to conquer me?"

Magina blushed and said, "aww, of course, it is the latter. I love you too. This isn't easy for me. Believe it or not. I am thinking of what will be best for you, not me."

"I believe in your intentions, but I'm not sure you know what will make me happy."

"I don't know", said Magina, "I've done a pretty good job so far."

"I suppose."

Magina gave Rick a kiss – one that was so passioned that Rick felt his dick become hard again.

"I have a question."

"What's your question?"

"Are you planning to erase Amy's memories of the experience?"

"No plans", said Magina, "she won't tell a soul about it. For the rest of her life, she will remember the time she spent with you."

*********
After a couple more hours, Magina had fallen asleep.

Rick checked his phone for the first time in many days. He could see that he had many missed calls and text messages. He had a text from his mom. Many missed calls and texts from various co-workers, including five texts from Amy... except for the text from mom, everything else was related to his job – even those from Amy. Rick was confident that his job was on the line. How could he go back to the real world? He was fucked – the "boy wonder" was now going to be the unreliable prick who got mad because he got pissed about not getting promoted.

Suddenly and surprisingly, a text popped up on Rick's phone: Hey, I'm tiny just like you. Help me obtain Magina's magic and you will be rewarded greatly. I can make you rich. I can make Magina and Amy both be eternally in love with you. Join me."

Rick supposed that curiosity could kill the cat, but he needed to find out who this texter was. Perhaps, it was Magina playing a trick on him. He didn't know whether a tiny person like him could provide Rick with riches, fortune, and the love of Magina and Amy. It was strange.

Rick responded, "I don't trust you, but I will meet you."

Text: "Good. I am happy to meet you. I am in Magina's bedroom right now- you can meet me at the corner of the room by the door."

Rick held his phone tightly to his body and moved towards where the texter wanted Rick to meet. A part of Rick wanted to decline to meet. However, he needed to know. He wanted to know who this mystery person was. If it was Magina playing a trick on him, Rick would laugh it off and say he knew it was Magina tricking him.

What Rick saw had surprised him greatly.

It was Lena Morena. She was tiny just like him. She was a slim and petite Latina. Despite her tendency to dislike working hard, Lena knew how to put on a good image to get what she wanted. She used her charm on Rick many times when Lena was a "stressed-out first-year associate". Rick couldn't deny that he still found Lena to be gorgeous, despite all the bad things between them.

"Hello there, Rick", said Lena, "I am glad you have met me here."

"What can you do for me? Can you really make my dreams come true?"

"Oh Ricky", said Lena with a chilling laugh, "there is a lot I can do for you. However, I need your help for something quite important. You see, I am a Magic."

"A what?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Rick", said Lena, "like that Magina bitch, I've been watching you this whole time too."

Rick tried to run away, but Lena snapped her fingers. She caused Rick to be knocked into unconsciousness.

End Notes:

And the story continues..

Amy and Lena by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

This chapter is from Amy's POV.

 

Amy opened her eyes and sighed. It was a Monday morning.
She wasn't sure she could take another day in her job – especially if Rick was still MIA due to being Magina's pet. She had sent Rick a text asking if he was going to work tomorrow. Amy didn't get a response.

At least she could be off to a new job soon, the offer Amy got was still good for another three days. She knew she had a generous amount of time to decide whether she wanted to leave Reged and Viceara. Rick would have thought Amy was crazy for considering a job half of her current salary. The other job was offering enough money to keep her surviving.

Amy didn't want to get out of bed, but she forced herself into it. She groaned and moved her body upwards. Amy let her bare feet sink into the carpet and slowly wiggled her toes into the fibers. She was still in awe about how her dainty feet were able to dominate Rick. Amy wondered if she would ever see Rick again. She was embarrassed by how strong her feelings had become for Rick. When everyone else in the firm treated her like she was nothing, Rick treated her like gold. Amy doubted that Rick had the same feelings for her that she had for him. How could Rick?

Amy wished that there was something she could do for Rick, something really nice to make up for all of the good things he had done for her. Amy had also never realized how much pain Rick held inside of him. He seemed so together, but he felt miserable – perhaps he would be happiest being Magina's pet forever. Amy wondered if she could do anything to help Rick or was she too useless in that regard.

Amy looked at her phone and noticed that it was already 9 AM. Shit, she was going to be late. Whatever, thought Amy, if one of her higher-ups got all pissed off and/or Rick wasn't there, Amy would sign the offer letter she received and give R&V two weeks' notice.

**************
Amy arrived at her office building at 9:45. She was fortunate to live only two blocks away from the office, the only co-worker who lived even closer was Rick. Amy wondered how her co-workers would react if Rick didn't show up again today. He got shoveled a lot of crap onto him, but Amy knew that everyone looked up to Rick and envied him. Did he even realize how much people appreciated him here? Amy didn't get anything like that from anyone – well, except Rick... and he probably just felt sorry for her because he noticed that she was being pushed around.

Amy passed two of the partners on the way to her desk and overheard a little bit of the conversation. Rick was the topic.

"Oh my god, oh my god", said Mickey nervously, "I told you that we should have given Rick the promotion. Now, we're fucking screwed..."

"The firm has limited money", said Chad, "it's unfortunate and Rick was a genius but we have adequate resources to replace him. This shows that Rick had zero loyalty anyway. Why don't we give Lena more responsibility?"

"Lena Morena", responded Mickey, "she can't handle this oil case...I mean... she will fight with James tooth and nail on everything – you need someone who is willing to keep their cool."

"You really think we're going to lose Grinder Oil because Rick bailed?"

"He brought the client in, so I don't know."

"Mick", said Chad, "you just have to work a little harder then. I think you've been slacking far too long because of..."

Amy must have stayed around too long, since she noticed Chad give her a look.

Amy was about to run off but then Chad spoke.

"No, it's okay", said Chad, "I know you and Rick were close."

Amy couldn't speak – words wouldn't come out of her mouth. She simply nodded.

"Go talk with Lena", said Chad, "and see if you can help her with anything. She is now in charge of the Grinder Oil case."

"I will", said Amy softly and quickly.

Amy should have told Chad right then and there that she was going to quit. She would definitely want to after spending the day with Lena.

Amy approached Lena's desk. Lena had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. What was she doing? Amy thought that perhaps she shouldn't disturb Lena and come back later. Amy turned around and then she heard a loud, "AMY WONG!! I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!!"

The loudness caused Amy to be startled, but she turned around and saw that Lena was chipper.

"Sooo, I guess you want to help me get through this case", said Lena, "I totally think you can do it. Hell.. Mickey gave me the case file and you put in this complicated math thing that makes my head spin. Rick wrote in there that you thought of it yourself, but I know the truth... cuz he like totally did that for me all the time when we were working together. Did you know that?"

"Ummm, no I didn't."

"You better get used for working with me. I actually spoke with Rick last night. He told me like that he found his calling and was going to quit, but it's totally because they didn't promote him – isn't that funny? I mean I feel bad for the guy, he had bust his ass off year after year and shit like that – but they said he was too young. Must suck to be a freak of a brainiac, huh? Not that you or I would know that."

Wait, Lena and Rick? Did Rick go to her normal-sized or as a tiny man?

Amy was mad at Lena. She wanted to slap her hard in the face for all the obnoxious things she was saying. But.. what if Rick was in love with Lena? What if that was Magina's final lesson for Rick?

"You're so cute, Amy", said Lena, "especially when you're this quiet. Hey, I was thinking that the two of us should get lunch today. Maybe discuss the case and other things, you know."

"Ummm... okay."

"Good", said Lena, "now, I need you to look over all of these files for me. K?"

Amy took the large pile of files and brought it back to her own desk. She began to focus on her work. Amy hoped that Lena would forget about lunch and leave her alone.

**************
Amy felt oddly at peace working on the case in front of her. Rick had told her about every facet of the case. She knew a lot more than she ever thought she did. Amy felt a boost of confidence rush through her. Sure, she was working with Lena now but Amy probably knew more about the case than Lena did. Amy felt a flick on the back of her head.. ow... it was Lena Morena.

Amy frowned and massaged the back of her head with her fingertips.

"Come on, Amy", said Lena, "let's grab a bite to eat. You must be hungry."

"Ummm", said Amy, "not really." However, Amy's stomach disagreed. She could feel it growl from inside.

"Let's go", said Lena in an excited tone, "I know Rick and you would get sushi for lunch regularly – so, why don't we do that? Keep some of the same traditions, right?"

Amy wanted to laugh at the ridiculousness of Lena's statement. There was nothing Lena could do to be even remotely like Rick. Amy wanted to say no to Lena's request, but she was too scared to say no. Amy felt the butterflies in her stomach. She just couldn't do it.

"Sure", said Amy. Amy got out of her chair and began to walk over to Lena.

"Don't forget your flats", said Lena quickly, "I don't think the restaurant allows you to go in barefoot."

Amy couldn't believe she forgot that she took her shoes off. She always seemed to do that while working even though she didn't always consciously do it.

"Oops, thanks Lena", said Amy.
Amy put on her flats and left the office with Lena.

***************************************************
Lena and Amy were sharing a sushi dish together at Hakami, a moderately expensive sushi restaurant less than a block away from the office.

Amy was hungrier than she wanted to admit. She also had a strange feeling – something that hit her like a freight train – Rick was somewhere nearby and he was in trouble. Amy began to anxiously open up the sushi rolls near her. Given that Rick was so small, he could have been anywhere.

Lena laughed and said, "You are so weird. What are you looking for? Free candy?"

Perhaps, Amy was being too paranoid. Maybe Rick wasn't with Lena.. no.. Amy knew it. Amy began to groan and then said, "I'm umm.. sorry. It's just ummm... why are you being so nice to me? You were never nice to me before."

"I was like jealous. You were Rick's fucking lap dog and I didn't have one of my own... anytime I tried to find one, that person would quit or change departments or some other shit like that.."

I wonder why, thought Amy.

"I'm sorry", said Amy, "I don't know.. I guess I need more confidence in myself."

"Yea, clearly", said Lena, "that's going to be something I'm going to drill into you. Rick thinks he's smarter than everyone else – so I don't expect him to be much a confidence builder.. but me.. I'll turn you into something powerful."

"What if I'm not interested in power?"

Lena laughed loudly and said, "Only the weak aren't interested in power – they are scared of it. This is why you will never move up far in the firm. You're not like me. You're not like Jack. You're not like Rick. Prove me wrong."

Amy was getting scared. She wanted to turn back and run away. However, she saw something move by a sushi roll right by Lena. Oh my god.. thought Amy...was Lena going to eat Rick alive in front of Amy? She wanted to cry. She wanted to hide.. but Amy had an idea.

"Hey", said Amy, "I'll prove you wrong. I am good at knowing what the yummiest sushi is and I think it's the one right in front of you."

Amy could see Lena burst into a fit of giggles. Jeez, did Lena think that Amy was going to unwittingly eat Rick alive?

Amy grabbed the roll with her chopsticks and then moved it towards her face.

Amy sighed with relief when she saw that Rick was trapped inside the roll. She picked the right one. Amy winked at the tiny Rick, trying to tell him that everything was going to be okay.

"Well, are you like going to eat it", asked Lena.

"You know", said Amy, "I changed my mind. I think I like this sushi roll instead."

"You're too funny", said Lena with a bitter tone, "I see why Rick liked you."

Amy ate the other roll and made sure that Rick was safe in the first one.

"I know that you know", said Lena, "Rick warned me about this. He was like, "Lena, this is a bad idea because Amy is going to spot me." He's so funny, I know he's like really attracted to giant women – you think you had fun with him, well.. we had even more fun together, I'm sure.."

"I.. um... have no idea what you're talking about", responded Amy nervously, "you're sounding kind of crazy..."

Amy could see Rick motioning her to run. But no, Amy wasn't going to leave Rick behind – no way.

"Come on", said Lena bluntly, "give up the act. I know all about what happened – you see, I am a Magic too."

Before Amy could even process what Lena said, she felt her body go through changes.
*******************
Amy opened her eyes. She was definitely in an unfamiliar yet oddly familiar location. The smell of sweat was awful. Amy moved her hands upward and could feel flesh – it felt like foot flesh. Amy remembered the last thing she heard Lena said and realized that she must have been shrunk. Amy was most likely trapped inside Lena's shoe. She couldn't get up. Amy realized that Lena's toes had pinned her down. Amy would likely die in the shoe. How could Rick have enjoyed this sensation? However, Amy tended to be gentle on her feet. She likely never exerted as much pressure as Lena was putting on now.

Amy could hear crying – male crying. There was someone else in this shoe too.

It was dark but Amy was able to know that her right hand could move upwards in between Lena's toes. She felt someone grab her hand softly. It must have been Rick.

"Amy.. I am so sorry. I am so sorry. I am a pathetic waste of space and now I have put your life in danger."

Amy couldn't let Rick be like this. She couldn't. Could Rick possibly imagine that his presence alone had brought happiness to Amy's day?

"This isn't your fault. I am sure Magina is trying to save us now."

"Why would Magina come back for me", asked Rick, "I fucking betrayed her by listening to goddamn Lena.. oh my gosh."

"C'mon, everybody makes mistakes", said Amy, "I know you like giantesses, but I'm glad we're the same size now."

"Why so?"

Amy wanted to do it. She had a moment of superhuman strength and was able to roll herself out of Lena's powerful toes.

"It's because I think I am in love with you", Amy kissed Rick on the lips.

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoy it and I hope you don't mind that I have included a tiny woman in the mix too.. still plenty of GTS content.. plenty of it.

 

Rest of the story will most likely be from Rick's POV.. maybe even one from Magina's, I haven't decided yet.

Giantess Lena by Somewhereinthenight

Rick couldn't believe what just happened. Amy had kissed him so eagerly and spontaneously. In his twenty nine years alive, Rick had never met a woman like that.
Rick grinned as he saw the Asian girl turn a bright red after she kissed him.
He sighed, Rick needed to protect Amy at all costs.
Lena had only one plan for Amy and that was death.

"Thank you", said Rick, "I really needed that."

"You did, huh", said Amy sheepishly.

"I think so", said Rick, "it's been a long time that I've been kissed like that by a woman of my own size – but.. why didn't you run when I told you to do so?"

"I couldn't let anything happen to you. I just couldn't."

"Yea, but I... umm... well.. let's say that Lena isn't keeping us under her sweaty foot for our benefit."

"Oh no", squeaked Amy, "my clothes didn't shrink with me."

"That's fine with me", responded Rick with a chuckle.

Rick could feel Lena's toes aggressively wiggle under his feet. He noticed that the toes were trying to grab Amy's body. Rick dashed towards Amy and pushed her out of the toes' grip. Amy landed right at the very tip of Lena's high heel – where the toes wouldn't be able to reach Amy.

Rick sighed with relief and asked, "you okay?"

"Yea", said Amy, "I think I am."

"Good." Rick had a problem of his own though. He was growing an erection. He wasn't sure if it was because of the naked Amy in front of him or Lena's giant naked foot. Rick had no clue. Perhaps, it was both.

He felt the toes begin to wiggle again. Rick got caught in between Lena's big and second toe. He could hear Amy yelp with fear. Rick planned to stay strong though. The toes began to scrunch on Rick's body and seemed to have felt Rick's hard-on. He felt awful letting this happen – not like this, not in front of Amy. Rick closed his eyes and tried to think of very unsexy things to keep him from getting too aroused. The toes continued to grip his body. Rick finally settled on the thought of Courtney pooping on him and that seemed to do good.

"I'm so sorry that I have ever imposed my feet on you whether wittingly or unwittingly, I see how much such giant objects can hurt", Rick heard Amy softly say.

"Your feet have never hurt me, Amy", said Rick with a comforting smile, "they have only shown me love."

Amy blushed and looked down at her feet, she then said, "wow, thank you. That's so sweet of you to say, Rick."

Damn it.. the erection had returned.

"I fear that something is going to happen soon that you won't like", said Rick.

Amy must have known what Rick was talking about because she kicked Lena's foot and shouted angrily, "stop raping Rick, you fucking bitch!"

Rick laughed. He didn't think Amy was capable of profanity.

Rick and Amy could hear a loud, "Ohhhh, did Klutzy Wong hit my poor little foot", from above.
"I think I am ready to take my shoes off and have some fun."

Lena's foot had begun to leave the shoe. Rick was being pushed upwards along with the foot – leaving Lena's pump. Amy was still at the toe of the pump.

"Wow, somebody is feeling quite nice on my foot", said Lena, "you are a much better tiny than Amy, I must say."

"Don't you dare hurt Amy", growled Rick while holding his grip onto Lena's foot.

"I thought you liked it when giantesses imposed their will on tiny beings", said Lena seductively.

"I like it when giantesses impose their will on me", said Rick angrily, "not when they hurt the people I care about."

"Oh, I forgot", said Lena innocently, "you care about Amy. That is so sweet. She is not destined for greatness like me or you, but you still care about her."

"You have no clue what you're talking about", said Rick, "Amy is the best co-worker I ever had."

"Even better than me? Tiny Amy, tell me. Have you and Rick ever made out in the janitor's closet at the firm?"

Amy didn't respond.

"I thought so." Lena spread her toes and let Rick fall to the ground. He landed on soft carpet and instinctively ran towards Amy. He was going to protect Amy at all costs.

"Amy, why don't I educate you on Rick's past? You two haven't known each other long at all."

"Please don't", said Rick, "please don't."

Rick could hear Amy say, "it's okay, Rick. Whatever Lena has to say won't change anything."

"Shut up, pipsqueak", shouted Lena giving the shoe a kick causing it fly in the air and land on the ground. The shoe was upside down.

Rick ran to the shoe and could see that Amy was out. She was rubbing her head and groaned.

Rick gave Amy a soft hug and whispered, "I am so sorry."

"I am okay", said Amy, "it was just a little fall. We have to get through this."

"I want us to get through this, but there is nothing in nature that indicates that we should get through it."

"Have faith, Rick. Please have a little faith."

"Awwwwwww", cooed Lena, "that is soooooo sweet. The roles have been reversed. The skittish klutz offering encouragement to the pervy brain trust. Dawwwwwwwww. Faith is only going to get you so far, little ones. Now, Amy.. I was a lot like you when I started out. Well.. not much.. I wasn't a scaredy-cat crybaby, but I was a first-year associate. The first person I worked with was Rick Lennox. He had some bitchy spoiled brat of a girlfriend, but he was crazy about me. Rick adored me. He let me do whatever I want while he did all of my work himself. He did it for a price. He wanted us to have sex every day and we did it. We fucked everywhere and every place. Rick is going to fuck you and leave you. What broke Rick and Courtney up wasn't me, it was my idiot roommate – Jenny. Can't you believe that? Rick is nothing more than a horndog. Keep that in mind, Ms. Amy Wong. That's where your fucking life will end with him."

"Well", said Amy, "I guess I got the advantage since I'm a scaredy-cat crybaby."

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, you're going to get it now." Lena took off her panties and plopped herself on the floor – sitting right on Amy.

"My god", moaned Lena, "you feel so good in my buttcrack. Oh my god.. I can see why Rick loves you soooo much. Hey Rick, if you're good, I'll let you go inside my buttcrack too."

"I'll do it if you take Amy out."

"You will, huh?"

"Yes, yes!!! Please just don't put Amy through this. She doesn't deserve any of it. I do. I'm the one you want to destroy, not Amy."

"Why would I ever want to destroy you, Ricky? You're so much more useful to me alive than dead."

"I know", said Rick, "we had this fucking conversation before. I know what you're trying to do to me. Just please.. I'll do anything. Get Amy out of there now."

"Ugh, fine", groaned Lena, "jeez, you know how to ruin the fun."

Lena got up and pulled Amy out of her buttcrack. Amy was crying. Rick wanted to kill Lena.

"Okay then, pervy Rick. You'll get what you want."

Rick didn't move. He watched as Lena's butt slowly went down onto his body. Rick was thrust up into Lena's buttcrack. It was surprisingly clean with only a slight smell. However, it was very tight.

Rick could hear Lena say, "Wow, Amy. I think we both know now that pebbles between our toes feel so good."

What the fuck was Lena doing?

"Amy, how do you like my new pedicure? It's almost as pretty as yours, I guess. Right? Wow. I am the luckiest girl in the world. A tiny man squirming in my asshole and a tiny woman in between my toes. This is the life. Maybe I should keep you two in your places forever."

Rick sighed. Perhaps, he was better off inside Lena than outside of her.

"But I think it's time to teach Amy a real lesson", said Lena confidently, "I'm just gonna take Rick out of my cute little bootie."

Rick could see two enormous fingers with red nail polish grab him by the legs and pull him out of his prison. The fucking pain – snarled Rick – the fucking pain.

Rick could see that Amy's head was sticking out in between Lena's toes. Rick had to hide his erection. He had to. Lena had very pretty feet. They were high-arched with long and feminine toes. Surprisingly for a Magic though, Lena's feet had some small calluses on the top. Heh, maybe Lena should go to Magina for foot care. It certainly helped Amy considerably.

"I bet you wish it was you under my foot instead of Amy, huh", said Lena, "and I bet it is for reasons besides Amy's safety. Ohhhhh, my soles are soooooooo sensitive. I can feel Amy's tiny and puny body so nicely. I wonder if I can crush it."

"No... please don't", said Rick, "please. I'll do anything you want. Just don't torture Amy like this anymore."

"Anything?"

"Yea", said Rick hesitantly.

"Even..."
"No, not that", shouted Rick, "anything but that."

"Okay, but you know what. I'm not ready for Amy to die yet. I think we should speed things up between you two. Little adorable wallflower Amy, you're going to have sex with Rick right now. I command it."

"I don't think this is appropriate", said Rick.

"Shut up", shouted Lena, "Amy, I am going to give you the confidence you never had. Go ahead. You two make love with another. I'll watch." Lena lifted her foot off of Amy.

Rick eyed Amy awkwardly. Amy whispered, "it's okay. I think we should do what Lena says."

"You really want to do this, in this situation?"

"It's not ideal, but we should do it."

"Can you dorks stop doubting yourselves", groaned Lena, "I want the inevitable to happen now!!!"

Rick walked over to Amy. He knew that Amy wouldn't like hearing that she smelled like Lena's feet, so he didn't bother. Rick kissed Amy on the lips. Amy kissed Rick back. The two began to French kiss and grind their bodies together. Rick softly pushed Amy to the ground and began to pump his dick inside of her. Amy moaned softly and said, "Oh, Rick. That feels so nice. Keep doing what you're doing."

Rick continued to fuck Amy. She was definitely receptive to Rick's actions. Her body moved into synch with Rick's body. The two of them were like one person. It was like Lena wasn't even there. Rick looked up and noticed that Lena was fingering herself. This was likely going to prove to be problematic.

Rick wouldn't focus on that. It was all about Amy. She was so cute, she was so petite, she was so innocent. Rick never thought he would be fucking someone as adorable as Amy, especially someone who seemed so eager to let him fuck her. Rick was ready to cum. He clenched his face and his penis let out burst after burst of cum inside Amy's womanhood. Amy then let out an aroused moan. She appeared to have orgasmed as well. Rick pushed his body upwards and away from Amy.

"Wow, that was amazing", whispered Amy, "I think I like you the same size as me best."

"I'm about 3.5 millimeters taller than you."

"Oh, shut up", responded Amy with a laugh, "you're such a dork".

They heard Lena laugh evilly from above as she said, "good, good. You two must be ready for marriage now. I am the one who brought you two together. Now, it's time for me to have some pleasure of my own."

Lena picked up Amy by her fingers. Amy didn't even bother screaming or reacting. She must have known by now that it would do nothing to stop things. Lena tied Amy onto a six-inch purple dildo and began pushing the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Can't you please stop this", groaned Rick, "look, I can get Magina's magic to you. I'll find a way... I'll..."

"Oooohhhhhhhh, what was that? I'm sorry... I think I have a bug going in and out of my vay jay and it feels so good. I wonder if I can get the buggy on my clit."

"You're going to kill her", shouted Rick, "you're going to fucking kill her. What did Amy ever do to you?"

"I guess nothing, but if she wasn't such a weak little loser, she would have been just as cruel of a giantess as me."

"You're wrong. You don't even know how fucking wrong you are."

"I think you're just jealous that you're not playing with my body right now – let me change that."

Lena brought her foot down over Rick's body. He could see her tan sole hover over his body. Rick could smell the pheromones coming from Lena's sole. Rick was surprised that he felt his dick become hard again since he just came gallons of jizz into Amy a couple minutes ago. Rick supposed that he was meant to be a plaything for giant women – that was most likely his destiny. Lena's sole landed on Rick's body. Rick could hear Lena moan from above. He wanted to protect Amy. Rick wanted to save her from the pain and torture that was meant for him. However, Rick couldn't get the giantess' foot off of him. It was impossible.

The only thing Rick could do was cry. With a giant foot covering his eyes, the tears couldn't exactly flow out of his eyes but the emotions of regret and humiliation were dominating him. Amy was going to be killed. Magina probably was so mad that Rick even thought of betraying her that she decided to let Rick be tortured. Rick's law firm didn't even notice or care about the good job he did. Rick was a loser. That was the symbolism of all of this. He needed to save Amy. That was the only way things were going to be okay.

Rick could hear a loud and feminine scream.. Amy!?!?! He felt her land on the ground. Rick bit Lena's foot. He heard Lena fake cry, "Owwww", as she lifted up her foot.

Rick ran over to Amy. Her eyes were still open. Rick noticed that Amy's right arm was in an awkward position. It was probably broken from the fall.

"Rick, I'm so glad you're okay", said Amy.

"But you.. it looks like you broke your arm."

"I know", responded Amy, "I feel better knowing you're alright though."

"Lena wants to kill you. I want to protect you."
"I think help will be on its way."

"Help on its way", boomed Lena, "you think I'm going to waste my time helping you heal a little boo-boo."

"You broke her fucking arm", snarled Rick, "I'll kill you!!!"

Rick was ready to attack, however....

Suddenly, Rick heard a door open quickly.

"You think you can destroy people, Imperia, but I am not going to let that happen!!"

Magina? Rick didn't think Magina would even bother to find him.

"Magina, sure. You can have them back. You just need to beat me first, sister."

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Next one should be up sooner rather than later!

Magina vs. Imperia by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

The battle of the sisters!

It all made sense now to Rick. Magina and "Imperia" were sisters. It still seemed so weird that Rick's coworker, Lena, was related to Magina. The two of them couldn't possibly be more different – except for the Magic thing.

Rick stayed close by Amy. Poor Amy was in a ton of pain with the broken arm. Rick hoped everything would be okay for her. Rick couldn't give a damn about what was going to happen to him. He could be killed. He could be forced to live a life of torture, but Rick would demand that Amy live a normal life after all of this was over – regardless of who won the Magic fight.

Magina noticed the tiny Rick and Amy on the ground and whispered, "I'm sorry for getting here so late." Magina must have noticed that Amy's arm was broken because she stared intently at Amy with concern. Rick noticed that Magina blinked her right eye five times. Amy gave a sigh of relief and tried to move her arm – success!

"Thank you, Magina", said Rick, "thank you for helping Amy. Also, I would like to apologize for doing something so stupid."

"All is forgiven", said Magina, "my sister, Imperia, is always up to no good. This should be an easy fight though."

They could hear Imperia groan as she said, "you always thought you were sooooo much better at magic than me. That's what Mom and Dad always thought too."

"Imperia, we have talked about this before. I am sorry for anything I have done to hurt you."

"Oh, please", said Imperia with a cold laugh, "you may have been born with the stronger Magic abilities. That is something I will admit. However, I was born with other talents myself. Talents which will put you in your place."

"Imperia, I don't want to fight you – please stop this madness."

"Do you want to save your tiny little friends?"

Magina growled at Imperia and then let out a beam of light come out of her hands. This beam headed straight for Imperia which caused her to scream with agony.

Imperia then used her magic to turn Magina into a basketball. Imperia ran around the room dribbling Magina around on the hardwood floor. This went on for a couple of minutes.

As Rick was watching this, he heard Amy say, "oh no, I wonder how much that hurts. How can someone do that to her own sister?"

Rick whispered back, "I would be more worried about Imperia's safety. Magina always has a plan in mind."

Rick then heard Imperia say, "what's the matter, Magina? Are you ready to give up? After all of these years, I am finally the more powerful Magic of the two of us. Don't worry. I won't kill you, Magina. I will make you a tiny slave just like Rick. That's what you two will be good at for me. Wait till Mom hears about this. I have finally gained dominance over my sister."

Imperia kept dribbling Magina around as she continued on with her monologue.

"I guess the most important question is going to be what to do with Amy. She's utterly useless to me. I could grow her back and erase her memories. That would be the nice thing to do. However, I just can't help myself. I should probably just eat her alive. Amy must not even contain a calorie, the perfect snack to help me keep my figure. I know Rick over there wouldn't want to see me get fat. We are going to have way too much fun together, right?" Imperia then went into a long burst of giggles as she dribbled Magina.

Rick and Amy looked at one another with anxiety. What was going on? Magina was a basketball for a very long time.

However, Amy noticed something. She whispered to Rick, "listen to the ball."

Rick couldn't hear anything beyond Imperia's loud laughter. He shook his head, indicating that.

"Rick, Magina is counting how many times she's been dribbled. She is at 940 already."

"940? How much time has actually passed?"

"Does it matter at this point?"

"I suppose you're right, Amy", Rick kissed Amy on the forehead.

Amy smiled at Rick and said, "everything will be okay."

Rick was tempted to say that he didn't know. However, he didn't want Amy to go into a state of worry. All of a sudden, the ball began to glow a bright purple.

Imperia noticed this and stopped dribbling. The ball then lifted itself up into the air and began to fly towards Imperia. Imperia began to run away. However, the ball hit Imperia on the back and planted itself there. Imperia tried to get her sister off. But the ball was stuck to her like super-glue. A flash of light emanated over Imperia and Magina. Imperia kept trying to get Magina off of her.

Rick thought that Imperia must have realized her mistake now. Magina would never have given up so easily, no matter how powerful of a Magic anyone had become.

Imperia began to scream loudly. Her screams weren't of pain, but of anger. She looked like she was in a state to kill her sister. However, Imperia's arms became paralyzed and the ball "exploded".

In a split second, Magina was back at normal size. With Magina was Imperia at one inch tall. Imperia began to sob heavily.

Magina looked down at Imperia and then asked, "are you ready to apologize for what you have done to Rick and Amy?"

Imperia still continued to cry and then said, "it's not fair. It simply isn't fair. Growing up, you were always the better Magic. You never had to work at it. You were simply born with unbelievable Magic abilities. I didn't possess that. The teachers always said my Magic powers were great, but never as great as yours. Mom and Dad always praised you and they always ignored me. I've worked so hard year after year to make my Magic stronger. Since Dad died, it was even worse. He actually acted like I existed... Mom is always about you."

Rick couldn't tell whether Imperia was truly upset about that or was simply trying to elicit sympathy from Magina. Rick was willing to bet the latter.

"Imperia", said Magina, "we have had this conversation many times over the years. It is all in your head. Dad loved you and Mom loves you."

"It's just..", began Imperia with a sniffle.

"It's just that I could do things very few Magics could accomplish. Now, are you willing to apologize to my friends?"

"No", snarled Imperia, "I'm not going to let them have that satisfaction. Rick is like you, but with brainpower rather than Magic power. And come on, look at Amy, whether she is shrunken or normal-sized, she is possibly one of the weakest human beings I have ever met in my life."

"This is why our parents were often mad with you. They would hear that you would be bullying anyone 'weak' at Magic School. The idea of "Imperia simply can't surpass her big sister" never entered the equation", said Magina angrily, "I would see it all the time."

"Don't underestimate the benefits of power", said Imperia sweetly, "seeking it has gotten me far in life. It will only get me farther. I needed it to make up for other deficiencies."

Rick knew it. Imperia was simply trying to manipulate Magina. He hoped Magina would wise up to it. Rick could see that Amy looked sympathetic towards Imperia. How could Amy even think like that? Imperia showed even more cruelty than Amy than she showed to him. Rick needed to be alive for Imperia's master plan. Amy needed to be dead or irrelevant to Rick's life.

Magina picked up Imperia in her hands and then said, "Imperia, I know what you're trying to do to me. I have fallen for this act in the past, but I see no reason to fall for it now. Especially, after all the horrible things you have done to my friends. I don't care what you think about them. They are my friends and I am ashamed of you for your actions. In fact, you were trying to steal my Magic? Watch what I can do now you're an inch tall."

Rick could hear a scream from Imperia above.

"Now, are you willing to promise to not hurt my friends ever again? Are you willing to end this pursuit of stealing my Magic?"

There was a moment of silence. Rick and Amy looked at one another from the floor. Amy looked nervous. Rick ran over to Amy and kissed her on the lips. Amy smiled.

"Now, Imperia", began Magina, "it pains me to have to do this but you need to be punished."

"I don't know if that is a good idea", whispered Amy to Rick.

"I think it's the best idea", whispered Rick back, "Imperia deserves everything she gets."

"Two wrongs don't make a right."

"Well, I don't think whatever punishment Magina gives to Imperia is wrong. She would have killed you. You know that."

"Lena is simply insecure. Lack of confidence.. sometimes, I have trouble believing in myself too."

"You're actually falling for that shtick of hers. Magina is a very kind-hearted woman, wanting to believe the best of others. Lena knows this and is simply trying to get Magina to do her bidding."

"Okay."

"Imperia", boomed Magina, "I will temporarily paralyze you – don't worry, this won't hurt. I want Rick and Amy to decide the appropriate punishment for you. I will consult with them."

Rick saw Magina's hand come down from above and lie down palm up. Rick and Amy got onto the palm and were slowly lifted up to Magina's face. Magina smiled at them and asked, "are you okay?"

"Thanks to you", responded Rick.

Amy nodded.

"Good", said Magina, "now, I know my sister has done some awful things to the both of you. I have taken her Magic away for now. Once she repents, I will return the Magic to her."

So many different ideas had come to Rick. He simply accessed his own sexual fantasies and experiences. An experience Rick would find arousing would probably bet torturous to Magina's sister.

"How about Amy grows back and takes Imperia as her tiny slave", asked Rick.

Amy shook her head furiously and said, "I can't. I don't want to do that to another human being. It won't be as fun with her as it is with you anyway."

"Okay then", said Rick, "I figured I would be able to join in as well."

Amy giggled nervously. Rick felt awkward and was ready to apologize for suggesting the idea. However, another idea came to Rick, it was perfect – absolutely fucking perfect.

If this wouldn't get Imperia to see the error of her ways, nothing would.

"Magina, I have an idea! So, I remember that Courtney mentioned that she and some friends would be going out on their father's yacht. Why don't we have Imperia join them on the trip?"

"Tee hee", responded Magina, "that is quite harsh though, isn't it?"

"Yea, but isn't that the point?"

"Yea..but.. I was um thinking of something not quite as traumatizing."

"This will be perfect. What woman out there is more cruel and sadistic than your sister?"

"Okay", responded Magina, "I will do the same thing with Imperia that I did with you. 24 hours and allowance to return if she is in danger of dying."

"Those conditions will be more than enough to administer the punishment."

Amy looked down at the ground and sighed.

"You should be the most eager to have Imperia be punished. She was much more cruel to you than she was to me", said Rick.

"I just don't like being responsible for putting others in harm's way", responded Amy, "even if the person wasn't very nice to me."

"I understand", said Magina, "I won't let my sister be killed. I love her dearly, even if she doesn't love me back."

"Let's bring Imperia here, so we can tell her what we decided", said Rick.

Magina picked up Imperia and brought her over.

"So, Rick and I have decided on your punishment."

"Hahaha", laughed Imperia, "you are a gumptionless weakling, aren't you, Amy? Can't even help decide on my little old punishment."

"Shut up", growled Rick, "you don't have your Magic anymore. I can kill you right here and right now."

"Yea, right", responded Imperia, "you're a dork who likes to talk tough."

"Your punishment shall be twenty four hours on a yacht with Courtney Rosenberg and her friends in your shrunken state", said Rick.

Rick noticed some sweat form on Imperia's face. She was actually getting scared – this would be perfect.

Despite Imperia's look of fear, she said, "that's it? I can handle that so easily. I will whip those spoiled rich brats into submission."

"Good luck doing it at an inch tall and without magic", said Rick, "you're like me."

"There is one thing none of you have taken away and that is my desire for power. Don't underestimate it. Within 24 hours, I will make them my obedient slaves."

Rick laughed at the comment.

"Very well", said Magina, "I will transport you there now. Courtney and her five friends – two females and three males – are already on the yacht."

Rick watched as Imperia/Lena disappeared into thin air. He hoped this would work; it was certainly their best chance.

End Notes:

Next chapter will be at the POV of the shrunken Lena/Imperia.

What will happen to her on the yacht? Find out!

The Yacht by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

WARNING: Very brief moment with a giant man towards the end of the chapter- it isn't long, but felt like it adds to the flow of the story. Just thought I would warn you in advance about that.. but it isn't long at all - almost entirely giantesess.

Imperia opened her eyes. She couldn't believe what her sister had done to her. Imperia was now an inch tall, without magic, and on some yacht. She only needed to survive twenty four hours. Imperia felt like an idiot. She should have just pretended to surrender to Magina and attacked again at a later date. Imperia was too proud. She thought she could have it all today. Imperia simply found it too hard to change track. Rick should have been an easy target. She would have seduced him and made him do her bidding. Amy ruined everything, thought Imperia angrily. If Amy had never entered Rick's life and whatever the fuck it was Magina was doing, Imperia would have won.

Imperia shivered. Her clothes didn't shrink with her. She sighed. The last thing she needed was some fucking douchebags ogling over her beautiful, naked body. Imperia hoped she still had some Magic inside of her. Magina thought she took it all. Magina might have taken it all. However, Imperia's intuition told her that she still had some Magic inside. It just needed time to get stronger. Imperia hoped, for her own sake that was true. It was possible. Imperia was always the smarter one of the two sisters. She needed brains to make up for her relatively weak Magic abilities.

Imperia could hear loud and booming footsteps in the distance. She ran away from the sound. It would be all bad if Courtney found Imperia. Imperia knew what Courtney was capable of doing. Imperia had more in common with Courtney than she liked to admit.

She heard a loud and feminine, "Megaaaaaaaan, I am soooooooooo fucking drunk right nowwwwwwwww!!! I can tell so."

"Yaaaaaahhhhh, Courtieeeeeeeee, you are as drunk as aaaaaaaa skunk."

"Oh my god, Megan", said Courtney, "we should tooooootallllly make out."

"I don't think Brad will like that too much", said Megan, "you know how jealous he gets."

"Fuck him", said Courtney, "we are young and we should partay!!"

Imperia couldn't be found by those two drunk bitches. She hid under a chair and could see two giant pairs of bare feet. The larger pair had a French pedicure – those must have been Courtney's feet. The smaller pair had red nail polish. Both pairs were capable of crushing Imperia flat at the moment.

Imperia felt her heart racing. No, she thought to herself, she can't get scared. Imperia was all powerful. She was in a disadvantaged state at the moment but she was still herself. Imperia would make it out unscathed. Magina was probably watching all of this right now. She was probably waiting to give that pervert Rick all the details on Imperia's torture. Maybe Rick would get so turned on by the torture that he would demand that he switched places with Imperia. But no.. Amy would probably cry like a little bitch and stop that from happening.

Imperia watched as the two drunken women headed towards the chair. Imperia was ready to dash out but she felt something fall underneath her feet. It was the other girl's driver's license. Imperia saw the face of a pretty Asian girl on the license. She also had the look of an affluent upbringing – probably similar to that of Courtney.

Imperia began her run off the license but it was too late. Imperia was being lifted up towards Megan's inebriated face. At this point, jumping to the ground would probably result in death. But wait a second, thought Imperia, Magina wouldn't let her die. Yes, Imperia would do that.

Imperia closed her eyes and jumped off the driver's license.

Imperia felt herself land onto a hand.

"Sooo glad that I caught you, little buggy", squealed Megan, "we are gonna have soooo much fun, tonight!!"

Imperia tried to get off, but Megan held her in a tight grip. Imperia was brought up to Megan's face. Megan smiled and said, "you are an odd looking buggy, in fact, I don't think you a bug at all. You got titties and walk on two legs."

Imperia held her nose. Megan's breath smelled like alcohol. This was going to be fucking awful, thought Imperia despondently.

"Hey Courtney", shouted Megan, "I found something."

"What the fuck did you find on this yacht", slurred Courtney.

"It's a two-legged buggie with titties."

"You're such a fucking idiot sometimes", groaned Courtney, "lemme see what you found."

Imperia felt nauseous as Megan began jumping up and down with excitement.

Imperia also felt fear once she saw Courtney look down at her.

"Hmmmmm", said Courtney slowly, "you seem to be right, Megs. This is an interesting type of insect."

"Yea I know", said Megan, "I was thinking that we could play with it tonight."

"That would be super hottttttt, but what about Brad?"

"Maybe he can have some fun with the buggie too", squealed Megan.

Imperia shook her head and cried, "if you can hear me, you have to help me. Please, I am a normal-sized human being who was shrunk by a monster... please, have some mercy and help me."

"Tough luck for you", said Courtney, "we girls just wanna have fun. Hey Megs, show me your booty."

"Oooh", said Megan in an excited tone, "are we doing what I think we are doing?"

"Yah, I think so", responded Courtney.

Courtney picked up Imperia between her two fingers. Imperia could only cry as she watched Megan strip down.

Megan lied down on her stomach and said, "I think I'm ready for the bug."

Imperia noticed that Courtney was looking at her very closely. Courtney smiled evilly and said, "I remember you. You're that fucking slut who would always hit on my ex-boyfriend. Work buddies? Fuck buddies? We are going to have some fun tonight."

"Rick loved me a lot more than he loved you", shouted Imperia, "he would tell me all the time about how awful you were to him."

"I'm not gonna deny that you did a good job of seducing my horny ex-boyfriend. You're a slut."

Imperia felt it would be useless to resist at this point. Her victory would come before the night was over. Courtney kneeled down and brought Imperia towards Megan's ass cheeks. They were two enormous tan spheres glistening with sweat. Imperia was amazed to see the slight movements Megan's cheeks made. Megan was probably unaware of those movements herself. But overall, this would be a humiliating and unacceptable experience for the tiny Imperia.

Megan giggled loudly as Imperia was inserted into Megan's butt cheeks. Imperia couldn't believe how awful it smelled. She felt herself cough at the stench. The drunk bitch must have recently taken a shit and forgot to wipe her ass thoroughly. Imperia was surrounded by Megan's flesh. At times, Imperia felt the flesh squeeze her body. Megan must have been doing that on purpose. Imperia had no control over her world right now.

Imperia stayed put and prayed to the Magic gods that she wouldn't actually be inserted into Megan's asshole. Being in between Megan's buttcheeks was preferable. She heard a loud and obnoxious, "I caaaaaan feel the bug inside... ooohhhh my godddd, we should make out Courtney."

"Yah, totally."

Imperia couldn't see it, but she could hear kissing and moaning from outside. This was demeaning beyond extremes. Imperia tried to wiggle her way out, but Megan's butt held Imperia tightly. Imperia moaned to herself, "why don't they just let me die already. Who would do something so horrible?" Imperia sighed as she realized the answer to that question, she would. Imperia began to cry.

******************

At least a half hour must have passed. Imperia felt herself be pulled out of her fleshy prison and dropped into a sink.

"Ohhhhh ohhhhhhh", moaned Courtney, "we want you to be smelling good for what we have planned next, right, Megan?"

"What are you talking about, I think the bug smells great", responded Megan with a laugh.

Imperia saw the warm water fall downwards and onto her body. Imperia had to admit that it felt nice. However, she knew that it was a brief moment of relief before what was next.

Imperia let the water flow through her body. She needed to concentrate. Perhaps, this was the best way to gain focus – obtaining whatever reserve of Magic still remained in her body. Imperia needed it to happen fast, who knew what was going to happen to her?

Imperia saw Courtney's hand hover over her body and then it grabbed her monstrously.

"We are going to have so much fun together", said Courtney cheerfully, "hmmmm... where to start?"

"She's like a bug – under our feet", added Megan, "let's see if she can survive under them."

Imperia groaned. She needed to get out of this situation as soon as possible. Imperia was put on the ground. She could see Courtney's long, powerful, and well-maintained feet. Imperia could hear the ground creak as Courtney's toes wiggled on the floor. Imperia couldn't believe what was happening to her. She then saw Courtney raise her foot into the air. Imperia dashed away from the foot but it was too large.

Courtney's foot landed right on Imperia. She was trapped under the ball of Courtney's foot. The pressure was horrific. All Imperia could feel was Courtney's foot flesh. She wanted to destroy Courtney. Enough time; she would.

Imperia could hear Courtney say, "it's incredible, you know. Having a bug girl under my foot like this. I can feel it too. Makes me feel like a goddess."

"Oh oh", shouted Megan, "my turn, my turn!!"

"Wait a couple minutes", said Courtney.

"Fine", said Megan in a pouty voice.

Imperia felt her world become hotter and hotter as the foot began to sweat. Imperia was grossed out completely. How could someone like Rick find this arousing? Well, he was a pervert who went gaga over any touch from the female body – so that was probably perfect for him. Imperia closed her eyes, hoping that she would be knocked out for the rest of her prison term.

It was too soon before there was light. Imperia could see Megan's comparatively small toes wiggle with anticipation. Megan was ready to have her own set of torturous fun with the tiny Imperia.
Imperia began to run again, but it was no use. Megan's foot had landed on Imperia. This time, Imperia was in between Megan's toes.

She could hear Megan giggle from above as she said, "you're my little toe jam. Soooooooo cute down there!! I wonder if I can make you kiss my toes."

In any circumstance, that would be fucking weird. Imperia decided it was in her best interest to not obey. If this bitch was about to kill her, Imperia would be away from all of this. Fuck the Magic coming back.. if it didn't happen now, it would never happen, thought Magina dejectedly.

"Fine", shouted Megan, "you don't want to kiss my toes.. let's see what happens if my foot has some fun with you."

Imperia felt herself be pushed across the foot of Megan. Imperia was pushed back and forth. It was a process that went on for a very long time. Megan must have been enjoying herself. It was torture, but it wasn't enough to lead to death.

"Hey", shouted Courtney from above, "you spent a lot more time with the tiny girl than I did."

"She likes me better, I can tell", responded Megan with a giggle.

"Fuck you", shouted Courtney, "Lena is supposed to be mine."

"Lena? You already named her – tee hee. I thought she was Buggy."

"Lena's a nickname. Buggy is her real name", responded Courtney jokingly.

"I like Buggy better."

Imperia would commit suicide if she had to hear any more of these two bitches and their inane conversation. Was this what it was like to be a plaything to giant beings? No, thought Imperia, she was intelligent and truly powerful. Imperia deserved to be almighty. These two bitches absolutely did not deserve such a thing.

Imperia heard a deep, masculine voice, "hey, what are you up to, Megs?"

"Oh, Braddie", squealed Megan, "we found a tiny human being. She's sooooo much fun to play with."

"You're shitting me, aren't you", said Brad.

"Noooope, she's under my foot. I'll take it off so you can see her."

Imperia felt Megan's 'petite' foot no longer dominate her body.

"Woah", shouted Brad, "that is so cool. I know what we should do."
"Yea", asked Megan.

"This is gonna sound awful, I know. But what if we put Imperia inside a condom and the two of us have some safe sex.. if you know what I mean."

"Ooh, that sounds quite fun. I WANNA DO IT NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Imperia couldn't believe what these monsters were going to do. She ran as fast as she could, but was stopped by Megan's hand. She then dropped Imperia into a condom. Imperia fell right into the tip. She could see that Megan's boyfriend already had his cock out. It was very large. It would even seem large if she was normal-sized. Now, it would kill her. Imperia had enough. She needed to let Magina know that she was willing to surrender.. for now.. yes, for now. Imperia just needed to get out of here.

She began to cry out to her sister, "Please, Magina!! I am sorry!! I won't hurt you and your friends anymore!! Just get me out of here!!!!" Imperia was desperate. She hit her tipping point.

Thankfully, Imperia felt herself be transported once again.

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.. what will happen and what exactly is Imperia/Lena thinking right now?

Sisters by Somewhereinthenight

Rick listened to Magina tell him and Amy about what Imperia was going through. The moment Imperia was put into a condom was the moment that Magina decided that Imperia needed to come back.

Magina snapped her fingers. Imperia was back. She was still an inch tall and shivering.

"I am sorry, Magina", said Imperia, "I know what it is like to be a tiny person tortured by giant monsters now. I should have not done those horrible things to Rick or Amy."

"Apologize to them", commanded Magina, "I want you to say sorry to each of them face to face."

Rick knew this was going to be hard for Imperia. He actually felt kind of sorry for the Magic.

Imperia sighed. She walked over to Rick and said, "Rick, I am sorry for all I have done to hurt you. I manipulated you and showed no concern for your well-being."

"I know", responded Rick.

"Let me hug you, please. I feel so bad and I will do anything to make things up."

Rick still didn't fully trust Imperia/Lena. However, Rick let her hug him.

"So, you forgive me", asked Imperia pitifully.

"I'm not going to forgive you until you apologize to Amy."

Amy shyly smiled at Imperia. Imperia twitched. Rick had no clue why it was so hard for Imperia to treat Amy well. It seemed much easier for Imperia to extend an apology to him. Rick was confident that Imperia hadn't changed. She couldn't be humble to those she found weak. He hoped that Magina and Amy would wise up to this too. Imperia also likely thought that Rick could still be manipulated by her hotness or something like that.

"What are you waiting for", shouted Rick, "apologize to Amy, or I will never forgive you."

"It's okay", said Amy softly, "I guess a lot of this was my fault too."

"Out of all of us in the room, you have been the least at fault", said Rick, "I have been part of the trouble – these two Magics have been part of the trouble. You were just kind of dragged along."

"I know.. but... oh, Rick. I'll tell you later", said Amy.

Rick sighed. What was Amy talking about? He wondered about his own feelings about that moment. Were he and Imperia not so different after all? Did he view Amy in a similar light as Imperia, but instead felt the urge to protect her rather than to humiliate her?

"Amy", began Imperia, "I wanted to say.. um.. that I am really sorry for the way I have treated you. Not just when you were shrunken but over the past year. I never gave you a chance. I treated you like crap all the time at work, because I was um.. I.. umm..."

"Spit it out", snapped Rick, "what were you?"

Imperia winked at Rick. Holy crap. Rick wasn't just being overly cynical about Imperia's capacity for goodness. Imperia had a fucking plan and she expected him to be very much part of it.

"Amy, I was jealous of you", said Imperia, "you are so smart and good-natured. Your capacity to understand the law wowed me, to be honest. You kept asking me all of these ridiculously insightful questions I never thought to ask when I was a first-year associate. So.. I ummm.. was putting you down because I'm an insecure bitch. I got extra jealous when you started working with Rick and not with me too. I'm sorry."

"I understand", said Amy, "and I forgive you."

Amy extended her arms towards Imperia and gave her a sincere hug.
Imperia returned the hug and began to cry.

"So", said Magina from above, "are we all good now?"

"Most certainly", said Imperia happily.

'What do you think, Rick and Amy?"

"I think Imperia has learned her lesson", said Amy.

Rick couldn't get himself to say it. He knew Imperia was up to something.

"Rick, what about you", asked Magina.

Rick sighed and then lied, "I suppose being on that yacht did make Imperia see the error of her ways. I thought of a good idea."

"Fantastic", cheered Magina, "I'm so glad that we are all friends now!"

Magina picked up all three tinies in her hand.

"Sister Imperia", said Magina, "for realizing the error of your ways, I shall return your Magic back to you."

"Oh, thank you", gushed Imperia, "you are too kind. You've always been the sweet sister."

In a snap, Imperia regained her magic.

"Please put me down", said Imperia, "I would like to grow back."

"You sure you don't want to have some fun with me first", asked Magina with a giggle.

"No thanks", said Imperia, "I've had enough of giant women for a while after being with those bitches at the yacht."

Magina grew Imperia back to her normal size. Rick instinctively ducked in fear of whatever could go wrong.

"I am in the mood to play with little Ricky though, if he doesn't mind", cooed Imperia.

"Awwwww", cooed Magina back, "we'll show little Ricky how much fun it is to play with two Magics."

Rick felt his penis become erect. He remembered Amy though and said, "maybe, I shouldn't, because.."

"Why not", said Magina with a laugh.

"Amy won't like it."

"It's okay", said Amy, "I should take a nap anyway."

"Why don't you join us, Amy", chirped Imperia, "Rick would like it!"

Rick knew Imperia's suggestion made Amy feel uncomfortable, but he couldn't hide his growing erection from the suggestion.

"Hah", shouted Imperia, "I know Rick likes the idea."

"But if Amy doesn't want to join in, I understand", said Rick.

"Thank you, Rick", said Amy, "that means a lot to me. I think I would be a better giantess solo anyway. We'll have fun when you're done with these two."

"I'm looking forward to that", said Rick, "Magina, can you make it happen?"

"Of course", said Magina with a laugh, "at this rate, you're never going to grow back to normal size."

"That's going to happen soon?"

"At this point, I think so. You can go back to your job in peace. I erased your "disappearance" from their minds. Amy, as for you, we can grow you back now and you can take a nap in the other room."

"Rick, I'll see you soon, right", asked Amy softly.

"Without a doubt. Wouldn't miss spending time with you for the world", said Rick kissing Amy.

Magina grew Amy back to normal size. Rick watched as the Asian girl blushed with embarrassment as she was still naked.

"You can borrow some of my pajamas", said Imperia, "they may be a little big on you but I think they're suitable as pajamas."

"Thank you, Imperia", said Amy. Rick watched as Amy went to Imperia's closet and picked out a t-shirt, pair of panties, and pajama shorts and left the room – not before turning around and giving Rick an air kiss goodbye.

Rick noticed that Imperia scowled. Imperia was probably looking to humiliate Amy by showing Rick that she and her sister were the "more powerful giantesses" or something like that. He didn't trust Imperia at all.

"We haven't done this together with a tiny person in....", said Magina.

"I don't think we ever had", said Imperia, "we didn't actually play together much when we were growing up."

"I hope that changes", said Magina, "I really do."

"We'll see what happens", said Imperia, "I'm not going to force myself into a relationship that doesn't seem right."

"Enough chit-chat", shouted Rick, "dominate me."

"Be patient, tiny Ricky", giggled Magina.

"We should start", said Imperia. Imperia picked up Rick and then brought him down to the carpet right by the feet of the two giant sisters.

"You can start by worshipping our feet", commanded Imperia, "also tell us – who has the prettier feet."

Rick saw two giant pairs of bare feet in front of him. Both of them probably wore the same shoe size and had similar feet. About a size 8 and with proportionately long toes. Rick didn't realize how pretty Imperia's feet. His previous experience was pure torture though – now they seemed bizarrely identical to those of Magina. They both had their nails painted red. There were slight differences though. Magina's feet were paler but the nail polish was better-maintained and her feet had a pleasant smell of coconut. Lena's feet were tanner but they looked a little rougher than those of Magina. Lena's feet also smelled of coconut.

Rick ran to Magina's foot and began rubbing his body in between her big and second toe .
Magina giggled and said, "keep doing what you're doing."

Rick rubbed the skin in between Magina's toes in a circular motion with his hands. He then felt the toes begin to squeeze his body. She was playing with his erection.

"Recently, I've been feeling something rather rock hard by my feet on occasion, I think I know what will happen if I play with it", said Magina.

"It better not", said Imperia, "I need him to play with me too!"

"Dear sister", said Magina, "I will do my best – but oh, he feels so good down there."

Hearing Magina's sweet and sexy words only drove Rick into greater arousal. He was going to cum at Magina's feet any minute. But then..

"Magina", said Imperia, "I am channeling Rick. He's about to burst on your feet. Please stop. I want him now."

Killing the moment, thought Rick, especially since Magina would probably listen to her sister.

"Okay, I'll stop", said Magina, "I guess it's good for Rick to know you better anyway."

"Thank you sister", said Imperia as she picked up Rick from Magina's feet.

"Hmmmm", said Imperia while licking her lips, "I would put you in my mouth but you smell like my sister's feet and that, believe it or not, is gross to me. How about you get reacquainted with my bootie?"

Imperia put Rick on the ground and began to squat down. Rick's instinct was to run. However, who knew what Imperia would do with Rick if he disobeyed? Imperia's insecurities over her sister were very apparent.

Imperia positioned herself perfectly. Rick saw Imperia's ass loom closer and closer towards his body. He was pushed into Imperia's asshole. Rick was amazed by how clean it was inside. Imperia must have used her magic to make the experience more pleasant for him. Rick could feel Imperia squeeze her buttocks from time to time. The movements caused Rick to become aroused. His cock grew harder every second. He was trapped and couldn't do much except to let it happen. This was exactly how Imperia liked it.

Imperia's flesh surrounded Rick's body. He loved it. She was his goddess. As Rick became more and more aroused, he found himself thinking about life with Imperia and Magina. They were not only goddesses – they were skilled goddesses. Each with her own style, each one knew how to pleasure tiny beings such as himself.

As Imperia continued her work, Rick felt the semen accumulate inside his testicles. He was going to explode any minute. Rick had so little control over his body that he wouldn't be able to cum until Imperia wanted him to do so.

Rick closed his eyes and began to reminisce on the whole experience. Everything since he met Magina. Rick felt his life was so bad that he wanted to kill himself or, at the very least, run away from his life and start a new one. Now, Rick felt a burning desire to live. His sexual fantasies had become a reality. Rick owed so much to Magina for making him feel happy again. Imperia squeezed Rick harder than before.

Rick came. His nuts were drained completely by Imperia. Rick was in Heaven. He felt like he was in love with Imperia. Rick was pulled out by Imperia. She was sitting on the floor.

"I see you had a fun time", said Imperia with a giggle.

Rick noticed the wetness which oozed out of Imperia's pussy and he said, "I guess you had a fun time too."

"Imperia, you did good", said Magina, "I think we should do this more often."

"Oh yes definitely", gushed Imperia, "little Ricky here is my favorite tiny person ever."

"He's up there for me too."

"You must have had about a thousand tiny people in your lifetime", said Imperia, "I totally understand if he's not #1 for you."

Was it really a thousand, thought Rick. But then he remembered that Magics aged twice as slow as normal people, a thousand actually seemed reasonable.

"How about you spend some time with Amy", asked Magina.

"Really looking forward to it", said Rick. He was surprised to see that he was feeling horny again. Amy may have not been a Magic, but there was something about her which drove him wild. Rick may have been in love.

Magina tiptoed into the room where Amy was sleeping and left Rick by her.

Rick felt his erection come back as he saw the giant and peaceful Amy sleep. She looked so docile but her much larger size could kill him in an instant. Of course, she would never hurt Rick deliberately but accidents happen. Rick wondered if Amy would be ready to end her nap and play with him.

Rick tapped Amy's nose and whispered, "whenever you're ready, we can have some fun before I have to grow back."

Amy opened her eyes and said, "I'm ready".

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
Only one chapter left - but I'm thinking of doing a sequel ;)

Outlook Changed by Somewhereinthenight

"How did you sleep", Rick asked Amy.

"I couldn't sleep much honestly", responded Amy, "I guess there is something I've been excited about."

"Couldn't imagine what that was", laughed Rick. Rick kissed Amy on the cheek.

"That felt nice", said Amy, "really nice. I wish it was that easy for me to kiss you."

Rick wanted this to last forever. Amy was now his goddess, even if she would never want to dominate him completely.

"It's funny how all of this happened", said Rick, "it's like destiny or Magic, in this case, put us together."

"Yea, it's funny. So, what do you want to do first? I did a little research on the giantess fantasy", said Amy, "one thing I won't do with you is put you in my mouth but everything else is fair game."

"Good enough with me. You're always doing fantastic research."

"I like to know what I'm getting myself into before committing."

"That's why you're the smartest person I know."

"You are soooo sweet. I wonder if you taste sweet", said Amy with a giggle.

"I bet I do. How are your feet doing?"

"Hmmmm", began Amy with a smile, "I suppose they could use a little attention. It's now often they interact with something smaller than them."

Rick theorized to himself about what attracted him so strongly to a giantess Amy. She was so petite and feminine. Everything about her seemed "small" except for her mind and her heart. As a tiny person, the petite female could dominate him in ways neither one would expect. Rick loved that aspect so much.

Amy took off the covers. She was still wearing Imperia's pajamas. They were far too large for Amy – it looked like that each article could slip off with ease.

Rick ran to Amy's feet: the gorgeous purple-painted toes were exactly as he remembered them. Rick placed a kiss on each of Amy's toes. Each kiss caused Amy to laugh. He could tell that Amy was straining from moving her toes – in fear that doing so might crush him.

"Watch out", said Amy, "remember that my feet are very sensitive."

"I may forget." Rick said, "so you be careful."

"Alright", said Amy with a wink, "now that we've got that out of the way."
Amy lifted her foot and pinned Rick down under it.

Rick was truly in Heaven. He had the soft bedspread under him and a gorgeous foot of a gorgeous woman over his body. He could then feel the foot move him back and forth gently. It was so gentle that Rick knew Amy was restraining herself somewhat even though she really wanted to feel his body under her foot. Rick planted kisses on her foot every few seconds. He heard Amy sigh happily from above. Rick was amazed by how much happiness he could bring to another person – such as Amy- this made him feel good about himself. Rick was incredibly turned on at this point. He wanted to make himself one with Amy. He wasn't ready to cum yet. This was something which Rick wished could last forever. Maybe, Rick could work something out where he is the pet of both Magina and Amy. This was all wishful thinking though and in the heat of the moment.

"I think it is time for my other foot to get some attention", said Amy. She lifted her foot off of Rick and put the other foot on him and repeated the same actions as she did previously. Rick's dick was rock hard at this point. Rick loved her beautiful feet. This foot was normally very dainty. However, it now dominated his world and reminded him of how small he was.

Amy noticed that Rick's dick was rock hard. She moved her foot back so that her big toe was parallel to Rick's shaft. Amy began to softly move her toe up and down the shaft. It was absolutely a mindblowing experience for Rick.

"I love that you love my feet so much", said Amy, "I like to be barefoot whenever I can. It's just one of those nice pleasures in life for me."

Thankfully, thought Rick, Amy's feet were very soft for someone who liked to go barefoot. He guessed though that the opportunities for the polite and socially anxious girl were actually not that plentiful.

Amy continued to toy with Rick's penis with her toe. From Rick's vantage point, he could see the bright purple nail polish on her toe. Wow. Rick was also impressed with how she was able to apply the right pressure. This was it. Rick was going to cum. And cum he did.

Amy smiled and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I am feeling like a Magic. This power is incredible."

"You're going to make me your slave now?"

"Lol! No. We already discussed this. You would only be a slave if you didn't want to be one. Besides, I think you're sexy when you're a foot taller than me."

"I think you're sexy when you're a foot shorter than me. So it works out."

After that, the two of them relaxed on the bed and discussed various topics. She seemed like the perfect girl in many ways. They were both avid readers who enjoyed hiking. Their tastes in music were completely different, but that was not a big deal. The most interesting topic was why Amy blamed herself for all of this.

"Remember when I said I think this is all my fault", said Amy while rubbing Rick's back with her pointer finger, "I say that because I said some things to Alicia, a.k.a Magina, to get her interested in you. I guess I was crushing on you for a couple months now. I told Alicia that I wished I had a chance with you romantically and I guess she went out and did it."

"I knew it", joked Rick, "I'm perfect already and didn't need any help. She used me to help you."

"Awww, I would kiss you", said Amy, "but you smell like my feet."

"So, I smell good?"

Amy smiled and shook her head.

They heard a knock on the door.

"How are you two doing?" It was Magina.

"Perfect", beamed Rick, "I want to stay tiny forever."

"No, he's not going to stay tiny forever, Magina", said Amy, "you can grow him back now."

Magina opened the door and cooed. Rick knew for sure that Magina wanted him with Amy this whole time. However, she certainly did the right thing.

"Little Ricky, I guess you had fun with Amy."

"A lot of fun, oh my gosh. Magina, did you train Amy to be this good?"

"Nope. She's a natural. It's now time to grow you back, but two important things. First of all, I'm still a proud New Yorker, meaning I'm still around. I'm always available. This isn't goodbye. Second of all, I would like to give you and Amy both the powers to change size. Nothing else besides that."

"Wow, thank you."

"And as always, keep it a secret. Don't tell anyone else."

"I won't. Besides, you or your sister would kill me if I let it out."

Magina winked. This caused Rick to grow back to normal size.

Magina gave him the clothes he was wearing the night he was shrunk and his iPhone.

"I'm going to miss you both so much", said Magina as she gave Rick and Amy a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you too."

*****

It had been a long time since Rick was normal sized. Given his sexual fantasies, Rick was probably one of the few people in the world who actually missed being shrunken. However, Amy was now his girlfriend and she would keep him happy even if he wasn't an inch tall.

It was an early Monday morning. Rick and Amy had both decided on leaving Reged and Viceara. Amy already accepted a job offer with NYU as an entry-level in-house attorney. Rick knew it felt natural for Amy since NYU was her undergrad and where she went to law school. While Amy was very smart and hardworking, she didn't like the competitive dog-eat-dog environment of R&V.

Rick had an offer as well, but he didn't quite accept it yet. It was a good offer – but becoming a partner would be even better.

"I'm so nervous", said Amy, "what if the partners yell at me for.. you know..."

"Quitting. They will miss you a lot, yes. However, you need to do what is best for you. I'm ready to do what is best for me."

"If you want my opinion, I don't think you should quit, Rick."

"I got a job offer with Grinder Oil. They want me to retain me in-house and to fire our firm. Apparently, they don't like dealing with Mick and Chad much."

"You're going to be so bored working in-house. I know you. Besides, I think you would make a great junior partner at R&V."

"Well, they haven't done it yet, so why the hell should I stay?"

"Be patient. I found that has worked for me in a lot of cases."

Rick and Amy walked into the building hand in hand. They could see a coworker or two give them weird and knowing glances. Rick knew that Amy was very nervous about what she was going to do. Rick held Amy's hand tighter – trying to reassure her that everything would be okay.

They went to Chad's office. The door was closed. Rick knocked on it.

"Come on right in", Rick heard Chad say.

Amy looked down at the ground self-consciously and whispered, "maybe you can speak for both of us?"

"Come on. It's no big deal. If you're leaving, they're going to find out one way or another."

"I guess this stuff just isn't as easy for me as it is for you."

"I'll be here."

Rick opened the door.

"Good morning, Rick and Katie!"

"Good morning, Mr. Millburn", said Amy politely.

"Chad, for the record, her name is Amy", said Rick.

"Oh, oops. Sorry, Amy. There was a girl named Katie here a couple years ago who reminds me of you. What can I do for you two?"

Katie was a petite brunette who bolted out after her first year – the comparison would probably prove to be uncanny for Chad after this.

"Ladies first", whispered Rick to Amy. She gave Rick an angry yet adorable look.

"Umm.. Mr. Millburn, I.. am s-s-s-sorry to bring this up. But I... am here because I wanted to l-l-let you know that I umm..."

Chad probably already knew what was up.

"I don't bite", joked Chad.

"Okay, I accepted a job offer with New York University and will be starting in a week. I'm sorry."

"I understand", said Chad, "a lot of people leave this firm after the first two to three years. You have been a valuable asset to R&V and I am sure you'll make fantastic contributions at your new job."

Rick didn't want to tell Amy, but he was pretty sure that Chad knew little to nothing about what Amy contributed to the firm. He would say that to anyone who didn't get fired.

"Thank you, Mr. Millburn. I'll finish all of my work."

"Good. Don't leave too much for Ricky."

"I know", said Amy, "he works so hard as it is. See you later, Rick."

Amy left the office.

"I had a feeling that she was going to go", said Chad, "we hire these straight A students all the time who just can't handle our environment."

"She is really bright and has actually helped me a lot."

"Did you just come here to help Amy muster the courage to tell me she is leaving or is there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Well, there is actually."

"You're not leaving R&V. I'm not letting you."

"How did you..."

"Wait, you are. I was only joking."

"I got a job offer with Grinder Oil. He wants me to work in-house."

"Those bastards", mumbled Chad, "you're not going to go to Grinder. I won't let you."

"Why not?"

"Last week, the partners had a meeting and we decided that there is room for one more partner in our firm – we're all overworked these days and can afford to add one more and that extra partner is going to be you."

Rick couldn't believe it. His salary increase would definitely be more by staying than going to Grinder.

"Wow", said Rick, "thank you, I..um..don't know what else to say."

"Thank you is all I need. You do deserve it. You're young, but our clients respect you."

"I guess I am staying."

"Attaboy, you will be getting your own office – it will be ready for you to move in next week."

"Yet again, thank you", said Rick shaking Chad's hand.

With Amy in his life and this big promotion, things were finally looking up for Rick in the normal-sized world.

*****
ONE WEEK LATER
It was another Monday morning. Lena was ready for another week of work. She sat at her desk and watched as Rick moved into the office across from her cubicle.

Lena smiled at Rick and cheered, "congrats on your promotion, you totally deserved it!"

"Thanks", said Rick. He then shut the door in his office.

Lena laughed to herself. Everything was going according to plan.
She simply set herself up for an even bigger win. Everyone would learn to fear the power of Imperia.

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and the story as a whole. :D

As I mentioned in the previous chapter, a sequel is in the works.

Based on the very ending, I think you get an idea of what a main plot point of the sequel is going to be.. but if anyone has any suggestions/ideas of what I should do in the sequel, please let me know.

Things are getting pretty busy at work for me - so Chapter 1 will probably not be up until next weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this story!
I've really grown to enjoy writing about the main characters: Rick, Magina, Lena/Imperia, and Amy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4751