Super Shrinkers by christiawi9
Summary:

A group of high school students get shrunk and must find a way to get back to normal size. However, being the size of a grain of salt the world is a huge and dangerous place with every tiny movement people make being life threatening to the students. However, the shrinking process has given them something to stay alive.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Giantess, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5607 Read: 32534 Published: November 29 2014 Updated: December 03 2014
Story Notes:

This is kind of a funny little joke story but I'm having fun with it. I've already written a few chapters and depending how this is recieved I'll post the rest.

1. Introduction by christiawi9

2. Powers discovered by christiawi9

3. The climb by christiawi9

Introduction by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This is simply to introduce the characters and the plot. Nothing kinky happens but they do shrink by the end of the chapter.

Kevin was sitting in his physics lab with the rest of his friends waiting for class to start. He was rather excited since he knew his father was going to come and give and small demonstration of a new invention he had been working on with his company, Star Bright Inventions. Not only did his teacher say that this would earn him extra credits, which he didn't mind at all, but it would seriously impress Amanda who was a super geek-nerd and was always begging for him to take her to his fathers lab.

His class had seven people in it and they were all Keven's friends (Except one). Since this was their final year of highschool they had to choose electives and they all chose Physics as one of their since it meant they would all be together and they were all pretty big lovers of science in one way or another. Yeah, Keven's friends were all pretty much nerds in some way and he couldn't ask for a better group of people to hang out with.

Sitting up the back was Rachael and Chris, she was interested in star wars and he was interested in Star Trek. The debates they would get in were some of the best Keven had seen and watching them go at it was like watching a live debate on television. Except this debate was actually interesting and really awesome to witness. It was no wonder that the two would naturally start dating in their 11th year of school and they were still going strong. Apart from that she was also a super romantic whereas he was rather not. This also created wonderful drama but of a less entertaining variety.

Sitting in the front was Josh and Natasha, NaTasha for short. You could call them a perfect S&M relationship except that Josh was too smart for his own good. NaTasha was rather domineering, in a not-a-bully sort of way. She just liked controlling the flow of a conversation and was very opinionated, often saying her opinion first and going on forever explaining why she was right. Josh was the person who liked to listen and didn't really get mixed up in many topics. He would just go with the flow and agree with Natasha until he said something that she didn't agree with. That's when his snarkiness would appear and he would fight her tooth and nail to show he was right and would often win in a few lines of dialogue. But aside from that he was pretty much her bitch and they would probably start dating soon (Or at least Kevin predicted. They were just too perfect for each other)

And then there was Kevin and Amanda who would often sit in the middle of class. He was sort of the agreed leader of the group but not an actual full leader who told people what to do. He would just look out for the group and keep everyone in line. A peacekeeper would be a good description for his role. He kept everyone happy and prevented major fights from breaking out, knowing when to stamp out a fire before it became a blaze and when to let it smolder in the heat of friendship.

And his crush was the lovely, intelligent and stunningly beautiful Amanda Clause who was probably the best thinker out of the entire group. She wasn't the most knowledgeable but she could definitely out think the others in a swish of her black rimmed glasses. She adored science and thinking and that obsession was what drew Kevin to fall in love with her. She was like a better version of Velma from Scooby Doo.

And then there was the king of asshole island. The self proclaimed leader of shitopia and the emperor of of the land of the douche ... Craig. Craig Thompson wasn't technically a bad guy and was often nice to others. But since he and the group had gotten off to a bad start and both groups were far too proud to admit they were wrong they hated each other and over the years the semester the hatred grew.

Everyone in Kevin's pack hated Craig and everything about him and everyone in Craig's group hated Kevin and his friends. Everyone was at fault for this hatred but no one was going to take the blame and so all hell would break loose on earth everytime the groups got together. Luckily for Kevin, Craig's group took Biology which was scheduled at the same time and Physics and so Craig was all alone in this class. This only made him hate the group even more though. Sitting in the corner he eyed the others like an animal cornered by humans in a trap and looking for a way out.

Just then the bell rang and everyone ceased speaking was Miss Sander walked through the door. she was a decently looking teacher but everyone adored her since she was so good at teaching. Fair and kind she knew how to talk to everyone in that right way which was how she managed to convince Kevin to get his dad up here for a demonstration. This was a once in a lifetime chance and Miss Sander was also excited for what was about to come. She stood in front of the class, adjusting her glasses on her heart shaped face before speaking.

"Class, before we start our lessons I have a very special announcement to make. Through my various contacts I have been able to convince "Star Bright Inventions" to send one of their scientists to give a short demonstration of one of their leading experiments. And So I would like to introduce you to Mr. Bill Pillow" 

She clapped her hands along with the rest of the class as a tall man with a short, scruff of a black beard walked in the door carrying what looked like a gun from the future. Kevin was happy that Miss Sanders had kept out the part that Bill was his father since he didn't want his friends to know. That's right, the only person that knew he was his father was Amanda and there was a very good reason for that.
As the man walked in the room he placed the device on the table and starting waving his hand as if he was accepting applause from a opera wide audience. With a wide smile on his face he pointed both hands at Kevin in a pistol motion giving him a slight wink.

"The real applause should go to my son whom convinced me to come here today to talk with you guys and gals. From within my loins I brought forth my greatest creation in that of him. Well, that's until his sister came along" He chuckled at his own joke as everyone stopped clapping and stared at Kevin. Instantly regretting asking his dad to come to school for a presentation he should have known that his father's enthusiasm could not be contained.

"Anyway" Bill continued "I've come here today to present to you my actual greatest invention yet" Holding up the gun he held it in the air like a prize "The 'Subatomic Tampering Device' ... Who wants one?" He chuckled at his own joke once again
Everyone looked shocked at this devices acronym and the pun made and Kevin was dreading whatever was coming next. His father was on a roll which meant  this was not going to end well.

"This device pretty much creates a field around objects and deconstructs them and a subatomic level and then reconstructs them in a different way. It takes all of the matter and energy stored in the atoms and reduces them to whatever size needed. In essence, this is a shrink ray"

He pointed the gun at the class, a wild look in his eyes as everyone started freaking out. but of course this was simply another joke and Bill explained that the safety was on and this was only a prototype. They finally got to the demonstration where Bill fired the gun at an apple sitting on the teacher's desk but unfortunately nothing happened.

"Hmm, this is odd" Bill shook the gun before giving it a light bang on the desk as if it were a remote for the tv that wasn't working "Well, that sure does suck. Maybe the fuses have blown or something." Looking up at the class he shrugged his shoulders "I guess there won't be any demonstration" Everyone moaned in crippling disappointment "Any questions?"

Craig Put his hand up.

"Yes, you with the shady looking face" Everyone laughed

"What is the use this gun could have for society?"

"What do I look like a politician? I don't decide how these things get used I just create them. but I guess they could be used to stop riots quicker, decrease human waste, literally decrease prison sizes. The possibilities are vast"

Just then Bill's watched beeped and he informed the others that his time was running short and he had to quickly leave. Miss Sanders escorted him out and once her presence was gone the noise in the room exploded as the groups continued their chatter.

"What's wrong with anime?" Josh asked to Natasha"It's lame and un-artistic.

Seriously, they're cartoons!" She said as she continued her sketching. The fire in

Josh's eyes burned hot."Oh, and I suppose artistic would be something like singing, right"

"Yeah, that's an expression of art"

"Or maybe writing?"

"Definitely"

"Acting"

"Partially, but yes"

"What about drawing?"Natasha put her sketch book down and stared at Josh.

"What is your point? Of course Drawing is art"

"Well, I'm just asking if a medium which involved drawing, acting, vocals and story writing were put together, wouldn't that be considered art"

"For god's sake, yes. But what is your ..." Natasha froze as she realized what Josh was getting at and she stared at him wickedly "Fuck you" And she turned back to her drawing.

"Ah, the sweet sound of victory"

"Do you want to hear the sweet sound of my pencil in your throat? Cause this drawing could use a little red on it"

While the chatter continued Miss Sanders was in the hallway speaking with Bill, trying to get him to agree to go on a date with her and after a little he finally agreed. She had an amazing skill with words and no man could resist her charm. Or was it her chest they couldn't resist? Either way it worked.

"I guess it would be useful for when Kevin gets angry at me" he said after pondering the notion "I mean, he'd be like 'fuck you dad, you don't get it!' and I'd be like 'Not before I fuck your teacher again'" He laughed at his joke once again but something happened in that instance.

Bill was still holding the gun and because the safety was turned off he never thought about turning it back on once he left the classroom. His outrageous laughing caused his finger to pull the trigger and in the machines malfunction it sent and super pulse shooting out the barrel.

Now, being energy, no one saw this and it bounced of several reflective services before shooting through the classroom window and making contact with the light. The shape of this light dispersed the energy causing beams to hit all the students in the room and reducing them to a mere fraction of an inch. No bigger than a grain of salt.

End Notes:

Let me know what you want to see. This could go so many ways and I'm just having fun with it.

Powers discovered by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This is the second chapter and has a bit of action in it but nothing major. A bit of crush but that's about it.

Kevin opened his eyes completely dizzy as he tried to get his bearings straight. He had no idea what had just happened or where he was as he was transported to this strange land. The ground beneath him was so hard and it emanated a strong warmth which made him sweat a little and it was this strange dark black color. However, looking up and around everything hit him like a ton of bricks or, as he realized, more like a ton of sand grains. Everything around him was gigantic and he quickly realized that he was shrunken upon his seat, the heat from his once giant body being left behind.

looking to the seat next to him he saw that Amanda too was gone which means she must have been reduced just as he was. Most likely everyone in the class was the same since he would hear the noise of giant people if that weren't the case and there was only one thing he knew that could cause this ...

"Aliens" He said to himself "They have finally attacked and reducing everyone to a tiny form for invasion" Kevin was kind of an alien freak and the obvious sometimes eluded him completely. "The entire world might be like this in which case we must form an immediate plan or retaliation"

Amanda was quickly realizing everything far quicker than Kevin and knew she had to get his attention somehow. Pulling out her car keys she grabbed the torch attached and started shining it over at Kevin, hoping the light would be seen from this distance. Kevin quickly caught sight of the flashing and at first didn't know why she was turning her torch on and off repeatedly.

"Why are you ... Shit, of course. Morse" He translated the slow message "Shrunk- Need Attention- Situation bad- Off seat" What she was saying was that they needed to get the attention of other people but that staying on the chairs was a bad idea and they needed to get off. "Amanda, if everyone is shrunk then not only are we in more danger than your realize but getting their attention would be pointless"

Josh was trying to find a way to get to Natasha but was coming up short, no pun intended. Looking over the chair he saw her book bag in between both their chairs and guessed that he could possibly make it that if he jumped hard enough. However, he wouldn't be able to jump up onto her seat but he would have cover from people sitting down on the seats and he would be considerably closer to the ground.

Outweighing the disadvantages he took a few steps back and started running as fast as he could. The energy and strength he felt in his run was like nothing he had ever felt and his jumping sent him far into the air, farther than any human his size should make.

He easily landed on the bag and rolled a few times, sustaining no injury and his heart was already calming down from that adrenaline high. Whatever happened to them had caused their bodies to changed into super forms of themselves. They were like little super hero's. 

Taking a running start again he sped up Natasha's bag strap and catapulted onto her seat, going at least 20 feet into the air. Once his feet made contact to the ground he stood up and came face to face with Natasha. looking her in the eyes, the only thing he could think to say was: 'Like a boss!"

Explaining their new found abilities to her Natasha tested this by kicking Josh in the gut and sending him ten meters across her seat but finding that he was barely injured. Enhanced speed, strength and durability. With these added abilities they might just be able to find a way back to normal size.

'Did you really need to kick me?"

"Need, no. Want, yes. I had to test this theory. Besides, you're fine. Quit bitching"

"Ugh, this ground is so hard. It's nice and warm though"

"That warmth came from my ass, so enjoy" She said, causing Josh to shudder at the realization.

Rachael and Chris were already together since they were kissing in the back of class when the beam hit. When they shrunk they appeared on the same spot between their seats and so decided the best cause of action was to try and get to on of the others. The closest being Kevin's seat and so they started their trek only to find that they were running ten times the speed of normal people. Putting two and two together they realized what this meant and continued running. Once they got each other together they might be able to come up with a plan to get someone's attention.

Natasha and Josh were already on the ground and running for Kevin's seat since it was the closest. Josh was a little hesitant to make the jump but Natasha was able to 'persuade' to make the jump. Likely his flat body was able to break Natasha's fall and so she was relatively unharmed but Josh quickly recovered from his bruised muscles and ego. They were halfway to Kevin's seat when they ran into someone they expected but did not welcome: Craig. However, in light of recent event their feud kind of took a back seat.

"What the fuck happened to us?" He asked, jogging beside them as they made their was across the soft field of carpet.

"I think we contracted an STD" Natasha said

"What?"

"The shrink ray" Josh explained

"We must have been exposed somehow"

"Crap! How are we going to get someone's attention?"

"Well" Natasha pondered "Mosquitoes have a really easy time getting everyone's attention. I'm sure we can find a way"

"Yeah, except they have the added bonus of annoying wings" Craig replied "Something we don't have"

"I don't know, if I kick you in the balls had enough I bet you'd make a similar sound. So now all we need is some 'red bull'"

"Don't mosquitoes get killed very quickly for annoying people? And aren't they like 10 times bigger than us right now?"

"it was a joke! Jesus, I wasn't being serious" Natasha rolled her eyes at the boys.

Rachael and Chris were catching their breath at the base of the seat when they saw 3 figures quickly approaching them from a distance away. Standing still, they could now respect just how fast they were moving as they watched the group race up to them at incredible speed. Even at their size they must be able to move several inches per second which was massive.

"I take it you guys know what's happening?" Natasha asked

'Shrink ray, super powers, get attention, stay alive. We know" Chris said "Good thing we all came to the same conclusion of gathering at Kevin's chair since it was the relatively closest but I'm afraid we overlooked a minor detail"

Natasha jumped on the chair leg and started climbing only to slid down on her ass. An embarrassed look on her face.

"Out of all our abilities" Chris continued "Super grip just isn't one of them. We'll need to wait for Kevin to climb down on his own but it is possible that he doesn't realize he has the abilities that we now know of"

The group stared at each other and pondered until a thumping was heard coming into the room. The sound was so loud that it literally sent waves thought the tiny people. it was like that bass at a rock concert and everyone knew exactly what it was: Miss Sanders.

"Hello?" Miss Sanders came into the room after her long conversation with Bill only to find that everyone was gone.

The period had not finished so everyone couldn't have left and their stuff was still here. The most logically conclusion was that they all left but she could not think of why. Perhaps they all got called to do something and so they left their belongings in the room since they would be back. Well, she would wait for them but if they didn't return shortly she would write them up for truanting.

Miss Sanders walked around the room putting test papers on the desk and the first one she approached was Kevin's. he seemed to be the special one to day with everyone coming to him first. Must have been his natural charm that subconsciously made people come to him. or at least that's how'd he'd explain it. Walking passed his desk sent mixed emotions in everyone. The primary one being pure fear.

"Shit, get out of the way" Rachael yelled, pushing Chris out of the path of her gigantic high heels.

Natasha and Josh both jumped to the side but Craig just wasn't quick enough. her foot made contact with him and he was sent flying through the air like a perfectly kicked soccer ball. Except this soccer ball made it half way around the earth before landing with a splat. No one really had time to mourn the death of their enemy as they were too busy trying to avoid being squished under shoe.

However, Kevin had a different vantage point and saw things a little differently (No pun intended). As the colossal form of his sexy teacher walked past he saw her pocket readily approaching. If he could make it in there then he could climb her body and get her attention. He could also touch her giant tits on the way but that was only an added bonus. He would have to time this perfectly otherwise he'd fall to his death on the ground. Running as fast as he could he sprang off the seat with only one thought going through his mind.

"Yep, I fucked that up big time"

He knew that he had jumped at completely the wrong time and the pocket was nowhere near close enough. However, he saw that he didn't fall but instead continued to fly. How far did he jump? However hard the jump was it gave him more than enough energy to make it to the pocket as he slammed into her jacket and fell down the hole into darkness, only to land on her used handkerchief.

As she walked passed the second group on the ground they regrouped and debated what to do next.

"Is Craig dead?" Rachael asked, her eyes watering from the shock. No-one answered her and silence fell upon the group until Natasha spoke up.

"What are we going to do to get her attention? We might be able to wait until she's at her desk and then climb her shoe. Climb the stocking until we get to her face"

"Climb Miss Sanders? Sounds kinky. I like this plan" Chris said, receiving a sharp smack from Rachael.

"While your dick might approve of this plan your brain should realize that it won't work"

"Why" Asked Natasha

"Because of the time it would take to get to her desk" Josh explained

"Exactly. We don't know if she's going to her desk anyway and even if we got lucky and she went straight to her desk all period we still might not make it"

"Periods about to end" Chris realized "If we don't get to her soon"

"Then we'll be left in the middle of the carpet with a bunch of teens entering the room. We'll all get Craig'ed"

Everyone looked at Josh with mixed looks of disgust "Too soon?" He asked.

"Well, your collective dismissal of my plan is cute and all but that just means one thing" Natasha said before running at a random desk.

"'Tash!" Josh yelled after her and everyone gave chase. "What are you doing?"

"She's going to return to her desk which means we have to get to her as she walks passed again"

"How" Rachael asked

"When she finishes putting the tests down she'll put the rest of the pile on the front, centre desks as she always does. When she stops to do that we'll jump onto her shoe!"

"That is so many levels of stupid" Chris said as he came up the rear of the group.

Everyone looked ahead as Miss Sanders came back and started walking towards the front, centre desk. If they tried they could make it just in time.

"We have advanced strength and speed. We can do this!" Natasha said to herself more than to the others.

End Notes:

For some reason, whenever I upload a file the dialogue gets all wierd. So if someone speaks and then another person speak on the same line without any space then that's why. It tried to fix them all but I might have missed some.

The climb by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

Here is another chapter. It introduces new concepts that will become very relevant throughout the story. Hope you enjoy!

Miss Sanders put the other papers on the desk and looked around. she was getting a bad vibe from all of this but the only thing she could come up with was that they all left. Maybe they were disappointed that the experiment was a bust so they left in protest. But why would they leave their stuff? The only thing she could do was to store their things behind her desk if they didn't return. But she knew they would as they would never leave their belongings behind.


Natasha made it to the foot first and jumped onto the strap followed swiftly but Josh and Rachael. However, Miss Sanders turned her foot to walked away at that moment and Chris was unable to grab a hold. In fear of being left behind he enacted a last ditch effort and grabbed a strand of hair that was stuck to the shoe and held on as tight as he could. The 3 on top of the shoe had no idea that Chris was riding along behind them and Rachael was sent into a wild panic as she attempted to jump off of the shoe to run after him.

"Chris!" She screamed, running to jump but was tackled by Natasha before she could make it. Holding onto the strand with one hand Natasha screamed.

"You can't help him by jumping to your death! Reach Miss Sanders and you'll be able to save him. He'll be alright in the mean time" 

Once the foot went into the air the entire group felt the extreme G-Force pulling them down to the shoe like a suction and they had to hold on tightly less they be thrown off. The shoe went up, high into the air until the force stopped and they were able to relax.

"Uh, oh" Josh said, holding on tighter. 

Before Natasha could say 'what?' the foot started descending and the three were yanked into the air, their arms being the only thing stopping them from becoming tiny dust particles flying in the wind. However, Natasha was also holding onto a crying Rachael and so could not keep a good enough grip on the shoe and was ripped into the sky as Josh screamed for them. Unable to help them in anyway he continued holding on tight until the foot came crashing into the floor sending a force too strong through his tiny body. Thrown across the shoe,, he ended up sliding into a crack and falling into the musky crevice atop the teachers stocking clad foot. He was now trapped within the teacher's shoe.

Rachael and Natasha were gliding through the air and were able to grab a hold of the teacher's stockings which provided a better grip and less G-force then their previous spot. They were able to stay safe just below the teachers knee until she sat down at her desk, humming softly to herself.

"You think it's safe to move now?" Rachael whispered as if speaking to loud may cause the teacher to start moving again. However, when she looked at Natasha she found that she was already monkey climbing up the stocking.

Looking down Natasha called to Rachael and they both made their way up the fabric, their new found powers aiding very well in scaling the monolithic form until they made it to her skirt. Finding that the skirt was to high up into their air the two looked at each other despairingly.

"Are we really going to-?"

"Yeah, we are. It'll be quicker as well as give up better support. Being under the fabric we'll be less likely to fall off of her. And even at this size I doubt we'd be able to survive a fall from such a height"

"But I don't want to-" Before she could finish Natasha was once again running off. That girl was always leaping before looking and one day it was going to backfire on her, Rachael thought.

And so the two girls continued their trek across their teachers Stocking clad thigh as Josh was stranded in her shoe and Chris was just making it onto the footwear himself after climbing the hair. Right now Miss Sanders was letting her feet get some air and was tilting her shoes upwards so that the toe was off the ground. This made Josh roll down to the heel where he was unmistakably trapped.

The sole and the heel of the shoe were at too high a angles to climbing and so Josh was forced to roast within the confines of the slip on. The air was thick and moist and the taste of sweat got stronger with each breath he gave. His powers didn't protect him much from the radiating heat from the foot and shoe and he was bathing in both his and the larger woman's sweat. He laid on the ground trying to think of what to do when he heard a grunting coming from above him.

Standing up he called to whatever voice it was. Considering his situation there were very few people that it could be and within a few seconds the strained face of Chris appeared above the heel of the shoe, his face both happy and disgusted when he got a whiff of the shoe.

"Jeez, what a strong odor. Does Miss was her feet at all?"

"Probably but that isn't the problem right now. I can't get out!"

"Don't you like it in your warm little prison? I take it you don't have a foot fetish, I guess" Chris chuckled at his joke as Josh scowled at him "Okay, okay. Run up and jump towards me. I'll catch your hand and pull you up, right?"

The plan sounded alright and it only took 3 goes before Chris finally caught Josh and heaved him out of the shoe. With his new found strength it was quite easy to pull Josh's light weight. Once they were finished they jumped onto Sanders' stocking and started climbing.

"Where's Rachael and Natasha?" 

"We got separated. I think I saw them grab a hold of the leg."

Kevin was sitting in Sanders' pocket waiting for her to sit down. being trapped in the confined space of her pocket was rather nasty since it had the added occupant of the teachers used hanky and as she moved from side to side he felt himself become more and more wrapped up in it. Once he felt the movement around him subside he concluded she must have finally sat down and that he'd be able to now escape.

However, he found that moving through the handkerchief only served in him getting more and more lost until finally he fell off a fold in the fabric and landed in a nugget of Miss Sander's snot. Kevin froze in place as he realized what he was in and the surreal experience combined with its sheer grotesque nature made him feel sick to his stomach.

The snot was still very much wet and he was stuck up to his waist in a large glob of a booger but at least his arms were still free. However, once he attempted to wade through the muck he discovered that he was nowhere near the bottom as his body started sinking down. Panic gripped Kevin as he struggled as hard as he could but that only serve in getting him more trapped until both of his arms were submerged and only his shoulder and head were free. Even with his increased strength he couldn't escape something as simple as snot. As he continued to sink he started screaming as loud as he could until finally his head sunk below the surface and he was lost for good to the sticky mucus. 

"Was that Kevin?" Rachael asked as they passed right under the pocket that Kevin was stranded in

"Nah, couldn't have been. The stress must be playing tricks on your mind" Natasha said as she continued climbing closer and closer to the teachers panty clad nether regions.

Josh and Chris were both climbing up Miss Sanders shoe when the leg started rocking back and forward as if the teacher was agitated. The two boys were only able to hold on due to their superior strength but their climbing as now seriously impaired. Not to mention the strong fumes from the teachers stockings were getting to the young men and effecting their male brains more then they had the women. Perhaps the pheromones were stronger at their tiny size. For whatever reason their brains were becoming slowly but increasingly foggier as they were warped by their teachers own sweaty legs.

"Can she feel us" Rachael asked as the two girl began climbing the underwear of Miss Sanders.

"Well, she only started fidgeting when we started our, evidently, arousing ascent. Whatever, doesn't matter, just keep going"

"Hey, don't get pissy at me, this was your idea. You think I wanted to climb here?"

"It was and still is the best option. Or do you want to fall to your death and be left behind? 'Cause that's what would happen if we climbed from the outside"

"No, I'd rather down in my on teachers cunt juices!"

Unknown to the two tiny women the pheromones were also having an effect of their brain chemistry as well. However, since it was the overpowering aroma of another woman it would appear that it caused other girls to become defensive and dominant to others. A serious issue when two girls have to work together to stay alive and the pheromones will only continue to become stronger.

End Notes:

If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them. I've derived a lo of inspiration from the comments I've recieved over time. I'm still working of the newest chapter of "Giantess app" But hopefully that'll be out one day.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4731