Role Reversal by Sonicfan287
Summary:

A young boy named Jake finds a tiny woman in a museum and winds up on the wrong end of a "role reversal" when he tries to help her. I may continue this depending on reader reaction. I've always been a big fan of this kind of scenario. 


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 67092 Read: 154749 Published: November 12 2014 Updated: February 09 2015

1. Role Reversal by Sonicfan287

2. Where Do We Go From Here? by Sonicfan287

3. Lillian's Guilt by Sonicfan287

4. Jake's Big Date by Sonicfan287

5. Lillian's Best Friend by Sonicfan287

6. Taken Away by Sonicfan287

7. Reunited by Sonicfan287

8. Bumps in the road by Sonicfan287

9. Homecoming by Sonicfan287

10. Kevin's Secret by Sonicfan287

11. Change is inevitable by Sonicfan287

12. The Drop Off by Sonicfan287

13. Kendra's Offer by Sonicfan287

14. A "Little Fun" by Sonicfan287

15. Back to normal? by Sonicfan287

16. Several Weeks Later by Sonicfan287

17. Meanwhile... by Sonicfan287

18. The More Things Change... by Sonicfan287

19. Making the next move by Sonicfan287

20. Jess Returns by Sonicfan287

21. Friendly Bonding Time by Sonicfan287

22. Moving On by Sonicfan287

Role Reversal by Sonicfan287
There she was -- no more than 4 inches high, or so I'd guess, if I had to wager one. She wasn't a doll, though, she was a living person and she glared back at me with a look of fear combined with anger, as if I were the one who had done this thing to her.

The crowds around me made it hard to hear her little voice but she was most likely screaming as I reached my hand down for her miniscule body, seizing her into my palm as she lightly kicked at me with her leather boots. She was dressed as most contemporary women would be, a dark red sweatshirt advertising her college of choice, Eastern Valleydale University. She had great big eyes that widened the longer I held her without saying an additional word. I let out a great sigh as I cast my gaze down at her, the tiny woman in my hands. I was both intrigued and worried. Sure, she was cute but I couldn't just take her... could I?

My eyes darted back and forth at the crowds of people around us, and it didn't take me long to realize that they were just like most people, forever absorbed in their own little world, passing by but not really watching. Unless I took out a weapon or did something foolish, very few were interested in me, a 20 something at a museum, examining his hand as if it were on fire. I sighed again, for some reason feeling too nervous to address the woman directly. I felt obligated to tell her that I would be taking her from here -- after all, she wasn't safe in this crowded museum of modern science.

I couldn't quite muster up the courage to talk and instead figured she'd get the hint pretty quickly if I went about my business and removed her from the building. She was light as a feather and barely audible as I began moving her from my hand to my backpack. I tugged clumsily on the left zipper pocket, holding her as securely as I could in my other hand. I tried my best to observe her behavior while also trying to open my own backpack, alway an awkward thing to do while standing or walking. I was able to yank the pouch open enough to slip the tiny woman inside and pulled the zipper as best as I could, 3/4 to the top so that she wouldn't be completely isolated in darkness and unable to breathe.

I walked out of the museum very solemnly, as if I was committing a crime, but I wasn't. In fact, in my mind, I was potentially saving a life.

It had all started as a normal day. I was going to the museum of modern science to get some information for a required project for my Science course. My girlfriend, Kendra had just dumped me about a week before, otherwise I would've brought her along. I hated doing this kind of crap on my own but my friends were all busy and today was better than never. I enjoy science but it's not my favorite thing. I also hated writing papers. But enough about me, things got interesting when I found the little lady.

I was listening attentively (well, somewhat) to one of the tour guides who was addressing a group about a new wing of exhibits the museum was planning to open. Just as she was about to lead the "flock" into the next open hallway, I noticed something from far away. This was a bit unusual in itself because I was never considered the most attentive. In fact, Kendra was telling me I never paid attention to her needs or... something, I don't know. I loved my girlfriend but I will admit there were times I'd be too busy for her, or even times where I wasn't busy, but just something didn't feel right, I couldn't quite pinpoint it. Damn it, how'd we get on me again?

Anyway... as I walking semi-mindlessly to the next exhibit, I noticed something moving very slowly between the thin, light spaces of a railing which bordered the museums' interactive pond exhibit. The pond was a circular centerpiece that had some rare species of frog in the water, and so they built a fairly high railing so the frogs couldn't get out. It wasn't a frog that I saw though, this small creature was moving between the railing bars and being very careful not to fall into the surrounding body of water. This creature also had 2 legs and stood upright, very uncommon for amphibians, I'd imagine. I should also mention this creature wasn't green -- okay, you get my point.

Dazzled by this, moreso than the tour guide, I slipped away from the group as quickly as I had slipped in and circled the pond until I got to the other side and could get a closer view at this specimen. She turned out to be a speci-woman (is that a word?) and almost instantly realized I had spotted her. Her eyes grew wide with fear and she momentarily lost her bearings. Thankfully (for her, anyway) she didn't trip into the pond, but instead fell the other way, appearing slightly injured as she crashed to the floor in a heap, in front of the railing. I kneeled down and gazed upon her -- she was so little. She looked to be around my age and had thick, lustrous black hair that looked like it hadn't been combed for days. Her soft white face was complimented nicely by her thick lips and large eyes, which appeared worn and afraid as I gawked at her.

That brings us to where we are now -- the interior of my car after sneaking the little lady out. I hastily fished her out of my backpack, hoping I could perhaps reason with her or understand what had just happened. She looked at me in pure horror as I removed her slowly from the pouch I had been keeping her in. I set her on my dash board to have a better look at her.

"Please" she stated in a cold voice "Just put me down. Leave me alone. I don't know you. You don't know me. You had no right to just... to just... snatch me like that!"

I looked at her inquistitely. I know I shouldn't have, but I almost felt insulted. Here I was, trying to help this beautiful little woman out and she was yelling at me. I stayed silent for a few more seconds as she continued to berate me.

"Okay... okay fine!" she said, again lacking emotion, but her voice was suddenly plenty loud in the confines of my car, "Do what you want with me, okay? That's what all guys do, right? I knew this day would come! I knew it! Well? Go ahead..."

I stared at her blankly, raising an eyebrow in confusion. I really didn't want to yell at a 4 inch woman, it wouldn't be a very fair fight but she was beginning to offend me now.

"Oh don't give me that look!" she exploded, now beginning to pace around my dashboard and occasionally walk in my general direction. "You know what you want to do with me! They all do... you want to rip my clothes off, have your way with me!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, what?!" I said, surprised by her bluntness in this situation.

"Typical guy shit" she said, rolling her eyes, "well, you know what? Go ahead... I'm serious... go ahead..."

I looked over at her and began to frown as small tears formed in her eyes. She was suddenly slowing down her pacing and slowed to a standstill over time.

"...go ahead and do whatever you want to me, and then...please..." she said in a near silent voice, her words faltering, "...kill me."

"What? I'm not going to kill you" I scoffed.

"Then why bother taking me?!" she yelled, tears streaming down her eyes, "Everybody who takes me... they act like this is just a big joke and they..."

"Wh-What, wait a minute? Other people have...?" I asked.

"They've tried to, and a couple of them have... I don't know why they didn't kill me... they'd usually just... ugh, I don't want to talk about her..." she sighed, "some of them even threatened to take me home with them... make me their sex toy, but then they were afraid their girlfriends would find out"

"Well, you don't have to worry there" I sighed, "My girlfriend dumped me last week..."

"You'll excuse me if I'm not exactly sympathetic..." the small girl groaned, bringing her hand to her forehead and appearing more and more angry, "...if anything, that just means you're more desperate, right? Feeling lucky? Ready to shove me in your pants?!"

"Seriously? Stop it!" I exclaimed, scaring the tiny girl a bit. "I'm sorry that I took you and I'm sorry because you're scared and... obviously... and I would be too but that doesn't give you the right to talk to me like I'm some kind of... pervert and I mean... yes, you're very cute... but..."

"Ah-ha!" she exclaimed.

"Ah-ha nothing! Can't you take a compliment?" I chuckled.

"I... I guess..." she said, suddenly cooling off, "T-Thanks..."

I let the tension die down before I finally asked her more questions.

"How did this happen to you?" I asked.

"I... I don't know" she said, unable to look at me, as she sat down on my dashboard.

"What?" I asked.

"It's what I said!" she said, snapping again, "Look, I'm sorry... but I really don't know, but I know it had something to do with this museum"

"This museum?" I asked.

"Yes..." she said, calming down again. "That's why I've been here so long... I don't even know how long.. I've lost track of time... damn it! I don't know how this happened but it happened while I was here and I think it has something to do with that 'new exhibit wing' they're building or whatever...maybe it's not so new now..."

I stayed silent and listened.

"A long while back, I came here with my boyfriend..." she explained, "we got into a fight, I told him to not bother driving me home, I said I'd get my own ride back. I couldn't get cell reception anywhere in that museum..."

For some reason, I let out a chuckle. I quickly took it back but not soon enough for her to not notice.

"What?" she said, almost smiling herself.

"No, it's just... it's just funny, a science museum, all of these crazy machines and things and there's no cell reception" I explained.

"Right?" she said, smiling again, "Anyway... I... I... you're actually listening to this, aren't you?"

"Of course" I chuckled, "What else do I have going on? Please continue... I mean, if you don't mind"

"Um... sure" she said, slowing down again and trying not to smile this time, "Well... I couldn't get cell reception anywhere except in this one hallway. It was just slightly past a blockade but I figured, what's the harm, I was only going to need to make a quick phone call. So I got on the phone with my friend Jess and... I don't know what happened but the further I went down this hallway.. the darker things got."

I continued to look at her speaking, marveling at her tiny form.

"I mean, it was dark anyway but, basically, I was walking around where I shouldn't have been, I guess, because some security guard yelled at me and said 'you can't be down here' or something like that. I turned to leave and I did leave, I walked all the way out of that hallway and past where the blockade started. That's when I read it and saw that it was going to be some kind of new exhibit" she explained.

"Do you remember what the exhibit was about?" I asked

"Honestly... no... my memory seems to get worse everyday" she sighed

"I'm so sorry" I sighed.

"Y-You're sorry? I... well, thanks, but it's not really your fault" she said.

"Well, I know but... I'm sorry, I keep cutting you off" I said.

"It's fine" she said, with another half smile on her face. On the plus side, it seemed easy to make her smile. "Anyway... it wasn't long after I exited that weird area that I started feeling sick... next thing I knew... I started shrinking... and... I mean, as far as I know, that was it"

"What?" I said, in a hushed tone, "that's crazy, I... I'm sorry, I still never get your name... you're...?"

"I... I don't even know..." she said, in a genuine state of shock.

"You serious?" I asked. She nodded solemnly.

"I...I don't know how long ago this all happened, I don't even know how I'm still alive. Thankfully my clothes shrunk with me because everybody I've talked to or found just wants to abuse me... they don't even believe I'm real. They just think I'm a plaything or part of the exhibit..." she sighed.

"What, like night at the musuem?" I said, slightly chuckling, "I'm... I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to --"

"No, youre fine" she said, smiling more fully this time, showing off her tender lips for me. "In fact, you're the only understanding person I've ever met... besides this one little girl but then when she tried to tell others, they wouldn't believe her..."

"What's not to believe? You're standing right here in front of me... you're as real as can be" I said, "I just wish you remembered your name..."

"You and me both," she sighed, brushing some of her hair away from her face. "I kind of... gave myself a name. Well actually it's based on what others called me. A lot of guys like to refer to me as 'Lil One'... short for little, obviously... and heck, they even went around telling each other, 'go try and find lil one... she's so sexy, she's so... ugh..."

I frowned.

"But anyway... I kind of do like the name Lillian... so I stuck with it... for now..." she sighed.

"And you don't have any clue about who you are? Who you know? What about your friends? Your boyfriend?" I asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend anymore!" she scoffed,"this was... who knows how long ago? He probably figures I left him, he doesn't know the truth, nor does he need to... I kind of got used to this life... but I never strayed from the museum because I know the answer is in there somewhere. I know there's something in there that got me shrunk and maybe something that can reverse this but since then I've lost all touch with the world, my cell phone died long ago, I haven't been able to talk to anyone. I'm sure my parents and friends want to know where I am but how could I tell them?"

"I could help you" I said.

"Wh-What?" she said,almost seeming surprised.

"Yeah...." I said, in a slow drawn out way, to emphasize the fact that I was serious. "Of course I want to help you, Lillian, please let me help you, I promise I'll do everything I can to restore you to normal..."

"But... why? I mean... I couldn't ask you to do..."

"You're not asking me, I'm telling you, this is what I'm going to do" I smiled, watching her face light up in joy, "I'm going to help you get back to your family and friends. I'm going to restore your height, I promise... now granted, I don't know how tall you were before so..."

"I was kind of on the short side, that much I remember" Lillian chuckled, "about 5'2 or so..."

"Oh, so you were used to looking up at people?" I chuckled. Lillian laughed as well. I was glad I hadn't offended her.

"You're a jerk" she chuckled, "but not really, of course. What's your name, by the way?"

"I'm Jake..." I replied, "but 'jerk' sounds pretty close so... we can go with that too"

"I was kidding, Jake" she laughed, "but do you really think you can help me?"

"Yes, of course, I promise." I said, offering her my hand. She walked up to my giant hand and gently put her body against it, as if she were hugging it. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Thank you" she murmured, giving my hand a light kiss with her lips. "Thank you so much, Jake..."

"Well, don't thank me yet, I haven't even done anything..." I chuckled, lightly curling my hand around her. I looked at her to make sure what I was doing was okay and then continued to wrap her up comfortably in my hand. I could feel her entire body pulsing around my closed hand. It felt weird to hold an entire human being and thankfully I wasn't the type who enjoyed power trips because it did honestly make me feel big -- some pun intended.

"So where are we going?" Lillian asked.

"Where else?" I responded, "back to the museum. Like you said, the answer's in there somewhere."

"Well wait, you can't just bring me in there, parade me around. You need to hide me or something." Lillian said.

"I'll see what I can do," I said and brought my hand slowly down until it was aligned with my sweatshirt pocket, the snug kind that you can nest your hands in. I slowly released my grip on her and felt her tiny weight disperse as if she had fallen into a hammock. "Does that work?"

"I suppose..." she responded, although I could barely hear her. This brought up another issue, of course. How would we communicate once inside? Very quickly, I thought of an idea. I took my cell phone out and plugged in my bluetooth headset, wrapping it around my ear. I then carefully slid the phone into the pocket directly opposite of the tiny Lillian.

"Wh-What are you...??" Lillian asked.

"Please just trust me" I answered, quickly dialing a number on my phone. "Okay now talk"

"Um... okay..." I heard her through my ear piece in a fuzzy tone as she nearly whispered. Then she decided to shout which startled me. "LIKE THIS?!!"

"Ow" I laughed, "Yeah it works, you don't have to yell, Lillian. I have you hooked up to my bluetooth piece... sort of. It's an app on my phone that acts as a voice recorder and gives me reminders. Now you can be the one to give me reminders and I can hear you directly through it"

"But won't people wonder why you're talking to yourself?" she asked.

"I doubt it" I chuckled, "this is modern day America we're talking about"

"Good point" she laughed back, her cute laughter resonating loud and clear through my ear piece. "So now what?"

"Now? We're already halfway there" I reponded, as the crowd noises filled my ears again and I re-entered the busy museum. I finally had a more significant reason for being there -- a purpose. Not just to finish a lousy science paper but to help this little girl... Lillian (if that was her real name) restore her rightful height.

Some time passed and she started to talk again.

"If you don't mind my asking..." she asked, "what did happen... between you... and your girlfriend?"

"Why would you care about that?" I asked, "That's not really important right now"

"I was just curious" she said, "It might help me take my mind off things"

"Okay, okay..." I sighed, "Kendra and I had been together for a while... some of my friends would even say too long"

"Why would they say that?" Lillian asked.

"Well... in the beginning of our relationship, K was pretty hot... I mean, into me, that is, and things were great and then over time, she stopped calling as much, wouldn't respond to my messages and just got kind of distant. We broke it off a couple times but she always wanted me back and I wanted her back so this went on for a while... and this last time we were together, lasted about 6 months... I kind of... I don't know... I didn't neglect her, but I felt weird... like I felt like things just weren't working out, yknow?" I explained.

"Yeah..." she responded.

"But I mean... oh hey, shouldn't we be trying to find ways to get you back to normal?" I chuckled.

"Yea-- Yeah, I mean sure, but I still don't mind listening, Jake" Lillian responded.

"Good to know I've got a friend." I replied, "most people don't want to hear about this shit anymore"

"Most people suck... my boyfriend was one of those people" Lillian said, "I mean I shouldn't say he sucked... he just... kind of... I don't know... he sucked... but only sometimes. He could be the sweetest guy and then he'd just got on something and..."

At that moment, I stopped walking briefly, long enough for Lillian to wonder.

"What's up?" she asked.

"For you? Everything?" I chuckled, "Sorry, just playing. But seriously, I think I may have found something to help you"

"Really? That fast?" she said.

"Maybe you forget but at regular size people can travel much faster than at... Lillian size" I said.

"Heh" she laughed, "Right, right... but what did you find?"

"Well, that new exhibit you said they were building... or thinking of building... that's been done for a while. It was an extra wing on molecular research and different things about molecules but there was still one sub section that they've been working on for a while. I didn't want to mention it to you until I sure that this was it" I explained.

"What is it?" Lillian asked.

"It's not officially labeled but I can guess... it appears to be a study on molecules and matter... specifically on changing matter... changing mass... and that could mean... changing things sizes" I explained

"Nuh uh!" Lillian exclaimed, nearly bursting my ear drums with her happiness. "Oop, sorry. So you're saying there's an exhibit that could fix this? That could ... get me back to normal size?"

"I... I don't know that honestly..." I said and lowered my voice to a whisper. "And also I probably shouldn't be here right now"

"What do you mean?" Lillian asked.

"I'm in a bit of a ... restricted area..." I said, "I'm not naive, I know we're not going to find anything worthwhile in the main exhibits, about biology and whatnot... this wing is open to the public but the place I am... well, we are... is not"

"What?! Jake nooo" she said, "this is how I got into this mess... you shouldn't be here right now... we shouldn't be here right now"

"I agree that you shouldn't be... I don't want you to get exposed to anyone or anything that could make this worse." I said, and gently removed her from my pocket, knowing this meant we wouldn't be able to talk anymore for the time being. Lillian looked nervously around. It was just her and I in the secluded darkness.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Lillian, please... let me do this, I'm going to go deeper into this restricted area and see if there's anything that can help you... even some kind of study on it or something that I can learn" I said.

"Jake, No!" she exclaimed in my hand. "Please, just forget it... you've done enough, seriously, you're a great guy but we don't have to do this, you don't have to do this!"

"Shhhhh..." I sighed, lowering the tiny girl to the floor, "Please promise me you'll stay here. I won't go far, I promise..."

"But..."

"Please... Lillian? Please" I said again.

She nodded reluctantly.

"I'll stay here, but if anybody tries to catch you down here, I'm going to be useless to help you" she said, throwing her arms at her sides.

I nodded back. "This won't take long"

I honestly had no idea what I was doing and that was a bad thing as I investigated this dimly lit room. I briefly made contact with the wall with my hand and flicked a light switch. Some bright white flourescent lights came on, startling Lillian and myself. I kept walking, knowing it wouldn't be long until someone noticed we had turned the lights on in this area.

I investigated some unmarked crates in the corner. Whatever this exhibit was going to be, it was going to be massive, as there were cases everywhere, on either side of us, most of them bigger than I was but some of them were small enough to be pried open.

Speaking of which...

I noticed a crowbar leaned up agains the wall, positioned close to a wooden crate. Coincidence? Maybe, but I decided to take my chances.

"I always figured the scientists or whoever unloads this stuff would have a more elegant solution" I murmured and continued to forcefully pry the wooden crate open, hearing it crack from the thrusting of the crowbar. "...just a little more..."

Then it happened.

The case didn't break open but instead a corner of the wood fractured, only exposing some of the case contents. I couldn't quite see inside but as I leaned forward I got a whiff of a terrible smell. That's when it hit me, some kind of gas was coming out of the case. The area around me filled with a light colored smoke that wafted by me, making me feel light headed. I quickly moved away but felt like I was choking for a brief moment.

I hadn't strayed too far from my little companion, Lillian, so I walked back her way, still feeling dizzy but trying not to appear fear. I didn't want her to think I had screwed up.

"Jake, are you okay?" she asked, looking up at me with concern. I fell to one knee and sighed, looking down at her and forcing a smile to give her some kind of comfort.

"Um yeah, of course... I'm... I'm fine..." I said. It wasn't until I tried to stand up that I felt it again, a dizzy sensation, and a lot of stiffness in my joints.

Then, to my horror, it began.

Whatever it was that I had inhaled was shrinking me at an incredible rate. Lillian had already realized this, watching my full length body slowly disintigrate before her eyes but it was dawning on me somewhere around the point that I had become the size of a toddler. It all was happening so fast, I couldn't even talk -- neither could she. She wide eyes and agape mouth said it all. This was really happening! I was really shrinking!

If you had lined me up with a ruler, I could almost imagine it, me dwindling well past the 3 foot mark, well past the 2 foot mark, heck even a ruler would be too big to measure me with at a certain point. I was 12 inches tall and still shrinking fast. Lillian continued to stare back at me with a state of shock as our height differential dissipated to nothing. I was now eye to eye with the beautiful woman.

"J-Jake... I..." she said startled.

"I...Is this how it felt when you..." I started speaking but my words slowly grew softer. Oh no... I was shrinking more!

It wasn't enough that I was eye level for this doll-sized beauty but now I was slowly becoming smaller than her!

All I could see was the sight of Lillian getting larger and larger before my eyes, her face body and hands expanding as I grew ever tinier. Pretty soon I'd be able to fit in those hands, and be kissed by those lips as if I were a mere toy to her.

As I dipped down in size, everything grew around me. The letters on her sweatshirt appeared to me as large as a football field in size. Her long jean skirt could now serve as a protective covering if I were having a circus sized party and her once petite size foot could serve as a mini cruise ship for me as I became a miniscule being in comparison to the now massive Lillian. I felt instantly humiliated and at the same time, she now appeared even more breathtakingly gorgeous. I was so tiny now, she was probably the only one who could even hear me. Would I even make a sound? I decided to test that theory.

"Lillian... I guess you were right" I said shamefully, "I shouldn't have come back here"

"Serves you right."she said, in a joking tone but she actually looked more worried than anything. "My gosh, Jake, you're so damn small... what am I going to do with you now?"

"What can you do?" I shrugged, my face turning flush red before her massiveness. "Pick me up"

"What?" she exclaimed.

"You heard me... pick me up!" I said, uselessly thrusting my hands up into the abyss around us.

"Little old me?" she chuckled, "pick YOU up?"

"Please don't make this worse than it has to be..." I grimaced.

"Okay okay" she said slowly dipping her hand down for me. "You ready?"

I nodded.

She slowly closed her hand on me, the same way I had for her. I cowered in fear as she lifted me some several feet until I was up to her face. Her now massive eyes gazed down upon me, making me feel even more tiny than I had.

"I guess I don't have to look up to you anymore, huh?" Lillian chuckled. I nodded and laughed a tad.

"Yeah... I... I guess not" I sighed,

"Seriously, Jake, I am SO sorry..." Lillian frowned.

"Don't be" I said, "It was my fault, I went digging in here when I shouldn't have and... this is what happened... so... I mean... that's it, I guess"

"Well you are awfully cute at that size" Lillian teased, "but now what? Who's going to help you? Who's going to help us? I'm not exactly a giant over here"

"You're a goddess to me" I blushed.

Lillian smile and playfully shook her head back and forth.

"Sure, sure. You know how to make a girl feel good, Jake" Lillian responded, her light voice now carrying with more authority than thunder.

"I-I'm serious" I chuckled, losing my footing momentarily on her giant hand. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off for her. "You're... you're gorgeous and if nothing else, at least I get to see you closer up now"

"Well... thank you Jake" she smiled, "seriously... but what are we going to do?"

"What else can we do? It's up to you now, Lil" I responded.

"Heh, looks you're the 'lil one' now?" Lillian joked, "but don't worry, I'll still let you keep your name"

"Oh, you're so generous," I chuckled, "I guess I'm lucky I found the right doll sized girl to take care of me"

"Hey you watch your mouth, mister" Lillian laughed, "this little doll sized girl is liable to find a dollhouse to put YOU in"

"Right, right I know... sorry" I said, casting my gaze upon her again, marveling at all of the incredible detail I could see on and around her. I glanced down briefly and then back up at her face as she watched me, appearing equally amazed to be holding such a tiny being in her hand. "So how was Eastern ValleyDale anyway?"

"Eastern...? How'd you know I went there?" Lillian asked, raising an eyebrow, "Oh you naughty little boy, you"

"What?" I asked.

"You been looking at my chest?" Lillian laughed, rolling her eyes. Of course we both knew her sweatshirt covered her pretty well. Still, I had been admittedly intrigued by those "rolls" underneath and the sleek curves they made as the words of her shirt hugged the fabric.

"What? No!" I laughed, "I just... I just saw your shirt and..."

"Yeah, I know what you saw..." Lillian responded, "it was pretty easy to hide it when I was little but you've been checking me out this whole time and now that I can really get a good look at you, I can see it... you're just sitting there gawking at my tits, aren't you? Tsk tsk, little man"

I stood there in muted anticipation.

"I'm just messing with you, Jakey" Lillian laughed and gently poked me with her other finger. I looked over at her giant face and smiled.

"I mean, I guess I can't blame you" she said, continuing her act and lowering her hand a bit so that I was level with her sweatshirt. "They ARE pretty enormous breasts... well, I mean not really... they're decent sized but you... well, they must be enormous to you, huh?"

"Y-Yeah..." I chuckled, feeling the heat around us increase to 1000 degrees as I blushed in her massive hand. "Y-Yeah... can we... uh... change the topic now?"

"I'm just messing with you, but okay" Lillian replied, bringing me back up to her face. She slowly began to walk with me in her hand. "I'm truly sorry about all this though... I didn't want anyone else to get dragged into this I didn't want this to happen"

"It's okay, Lil, I... I was pretty dumb to just open a crate without looking at it" I admitted.

"It's fine, I was pretty dumb for getting shrunk in the first place" Lillian said, "but hey I'm glad I got to meet you"

"I'm glad too" I smiled.

"Really?" Lillian asked, "You're still glad? Even after what happened to you?"

"Yeah" I said, without hesitation. "I figure we'll get this straightened out... I mean if there's a gas that can make us shrink, there must be an antidote, right? A growth gas or something?"

"Yeah... of course..." Lillian smiled. She was barely high enough to get into any of the boxes but depending on what was in them, she may not have to. I watched as she took off one of her high heel boots.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking off my boot, these things can actually be kind of uncomfortable believe it or not but the heels on them are extremely strong which is why I keep them around... well that, and they're the only pair I own now..." she joked. "But anyway, the bottoms on these are reinforced ... metal, or something, I dont know... my point is, I may be able to break into some of the boxes with them.

"Lil..." I sighed, "as much as I adore your spirit, I highly doubt you can..."

SMASH!

I couldn't believe it but she had actually managed to dent the wooden case using the side of her boot as a sledgehammer. She set me down on the ground and proceeded to claw away at the box, using her heel as a bludgeon.

"This is all well and good..." I whined, "but even if you break this case open with that thing... we don't even know what's inside.... and..."

"Do you have any other ideas, shorty?" she teased.

"Okay okay fine, keep going, I guess..." I sighed.

Then she finally did it. Lillian broke through the casing with the tip of her heel, revealing a crack big enough for her to enter. She looked at me nervously and offered her hand.

"Well? Brave enough?" she asked, looking down at me. I nodded and slowly stepped onto the giantess' hand. She stood up slowly and entered the box. It was mostly crowded with some bags and boxes but it was so dark inside we could barely see.

"Lil, wait... look at that..." I said, pointing to something. It was a bag of powder with a thin piece of tape across it. Maybe I was just seeing things or hoped to see what I saw but it clearly read in black marker -- GROWTH POWDER. Lillian and I locked eyes instantly and couldn't believe our luck.

"It can't be this easy..." she frowned, getting closer to the bag.

"Maybe, maybe not, but we need to try" I said.

"Okay... let's do this..." she said, "and thanks"

"Thanks? For what?" I asked, more than slightly confused.

"For taking care of me and for... just everything" she said, "hopefully this will work out and we'll both return to normal. Then I'd love to get to know you better"

I just blushed in her soft, plush hand.

"I'd like that too" I said.

"Ok, ready?" Lillian said. I nodded. She gently tugged at the bag before applying more force and slowly ripped it at the seams. The powder formed a cloud of dust that I could already faintly make out through the bag but the strong aroma overtook us in seconds.

Lillian stumbled out of the box, choking and gasping for air, stilling holding me tight in her hands. I was also choking and gagging and worse, as Lillian's grip tightened around me, I began to get fearful that this could be the end.

"I... I... think it's working" Lillian exclaimed and started to grow.

I sighed with relief as I realized that's what was happening because honestly, I felt so strange at this point, I wasn't sure what to expect.

But sure enough, the lovely girl I once held when she was pocket sized was life sized again, standing at about 5 foot 2. It took me a while though to realize what my final size ended up being.

"Jake! Jake it worked!" she exclaimed. "Jake... where are you?"

"Still here" I cried out, muffled as her hand was squeezed tight around me. She quickly dropped me into her other hand and cried out.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."she said, giving me a light kiss, "are you okay?"

I nodded.

"W-Wait, Jake... how come I'm normal size and you're still...?" she asked. "Did you grow at all?"

"I... I did but..." I stammered, "I think I know what happened"

"What?"

"Well, when you were 4 inches high, I shrunk to probably a nanometer in height... that powder we just inhaled increased our sizes to the proper ratio, except you're now about 5'2 and I'm... about 5 inches tall" I explained.

"What? That's not right" Lillian responded.

"Actually it is" I sighed, "because I was so much smaller than you, this IS normal height for me, relative to what I was..."

"You mean you're stuck like that? No, Jake, that can't be true" Lillian said.

"I don't know if I'm stuck... I just... I just don't know..." I sighed.

"W-Well let's try the powder again... just not on me" she said. "I don't need to grow any more, but I want to help you now"

Lillian cautiously reached into the crate we had just escaped from and pulled out the torn open bag. She cautiously wafted some in my direction before casting the bag away. The powder went right past me but I felt no effect. Similarly, the little bit of powder that had reached Lil didn't change her at all either.

"What's going on?" Lillian pouted, "why aren't you growing?"

"I'm not sure, Lil, but I think our bodies might've developed an immunity to the effects... in science, there's a certain point to which a molecule or cell can be mutated past which it develops an immunity" I explained.

"So now what, Jake?" Lillian asked, "I can't leave you like this!"

"I know... I know..." I said, starting to panic.

At that time, we heard some people coming. Security personell had undoubtedly tracked us down.

"Lil..." I sighed, "we've got to go"

"No, Jake, not until I fix you" I said.

"If they catch us here, there's no telling what could happen... at least you can get away, you're a normal sized person right now but if they caught sight of me... it'd be a catatrosphe... please... take me with you but we need to get out of here" I exclaimed.

"But Jake..."

"Please!" I begged.

"Okay..." Lillian frowned, a small tear forming under her eye as she put me into her sweatshirt pocket. We got away undetected but it looked like for now... it was my turn to be the "Lil One"

-------------

I'm considering continuing this or making a sequel depending on what you guys think. I think it has potential to be a series but as it stands, I was just intrigued by the idea of a sw getting involved with a guy who ends up becoming the submissive one. What did you think?
Where Do We Go From Here? by Sonicfan287
Lil's body was shaking. I could feel every bump as she walked outside of the museum.

"Hey." I said, but to no avail. Between the gusts of wind and my miniscule size, it would be virtually impossible for her to hear me. So instead, here I was, wrapped up in her hoodie pocket like a keychain or other small object, practically indetectable. "Lillian... Lillian!"

I sighed. This was hopeless. I looked around, and similarly my surroundings looked equally as hopeless as my situation. It was nearly completely dark, I could only see the thin crevices of light peering through the fabric tunnels of her massive pockets. Y'know, now that I think about it, there was nothing massive at all about her jacket. In fact, I doubt she ever went into a Lane Bryant for her clothing needs. Alas, it was just I who was the size of a Ken doll.

Unable to get her attention but still feeling uncomfortable, I leaned over and gently poked her stomach through the fabric of her sweatshirt. However small my touch was, she must've felt something because she stopped walking for that moment. Suddenly, 5 giant fingers slowly slid their way towards me, stopping just before they reached me.

"You okay in there, Jake?" I heard Lil ask. I slowly nodded, not that it mattered since she couldn't see me. "Would you like to step onto my hand?"

Slowly she unfolded her fingers carefully, giving me time to react as the slim array of finger tips slowly turned over and blossomed into a full size palm that I could sit in. I cautiously propped myself up onto her hand, all too ready for what was to come as she curled her fingers inward to keep me safe. She brought me out into the light and it was almost startling to come out of such deep darkness into the blinding sunlight.

She looked at me for several seconds, her body and hands still trembling a bit. If I could comfort her, I would but I was probably almost as scared as she was, if not, moreso. For some reason, something in the past minutes had caused me to calm down. I was still scared as hell but part of me was at ease with what had happened. I'm not really sure why and I couldn't put my finger on it but riding in Lillian's pockets made me feel safe, and it was her that I was more worried about because she seemed extremely nervous for somebody who had just gained their independence back.

Finally, the giantess spoke again.

"I'm sorry, Jake... I didn't forget about you down there, I promise" Lillian smirked.

I nodded.

"I know, Lil... no biggie... heh" I sighed, turning flush red again. It wasn't even voluntary or a result of anything other than my current feeling of embarassment. I wasn't the tallest guy in my "hey day" but I wasn't a shrimp either. Now... well I was just downright puny and this petite angel was my only hope of staying safe. While I needn't tell her, I guess I really was more nervous than I thought I'd be.

"Jake... I..." Lillian started before going back into one of her cute stammers. Sometimes when girls stammer or fumble with their words, it can be annoying but there was something about the way she spoke, even when she wasn't so sure of herself. "...I'm so sorry, I just... wow... I don't even know what else to say"

"Lillian please..." I said, looking into her giant eyes, as they still appeared wet with tears, a thin shine still coating the surface. "This wasn't your fault, I swear to you. I said I was going to help you and I did... and I'm glad I did and nothing you can say or do will make me change my mind"

"Hmm, nothing...?" she said, a childish smile crossing her face. I looked back at her with a skeptical smirk of my own.

"Um?"

"Not even if I squished you?!" she said, thrusting her other hand high above me. Her smile widened as she pretended to clap the other hand down. My natural reaction was to jump a bit, like the frightened kitten I had become but at the same time, I saw no danger in her ploy. I knew she was just joking around. At least... I hoped she was. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I couldn't resist! I meant no harm, I swear"

"It's okay, it's okay..." I said, forcing a smile as my heartbeat slowly returned to normal.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh..." Lillian said, still out of breath with laughter of her own that she couldn't contain. "...I mean, it was once me down there..."

"Yes... I know..." I said, beginning to frown.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a ... well... bitch" Lillian said

"No, you're not" I said, refusing to believe that.

"It was kind of a bitch move" Lillian shrugged, with a slight smile on her face "But I promise I'd never hurt you Jake, not even on accident"

"Heh, thanks" I smiled, although remained unsure exactly what she meant by that. Some accidents are pretty damned hard to avoid at times.

"My gosh, this is still so overwhelming" Lillian said. I had to roll my eyes at this. SHE was overwhelmed?! I was the one who was doll-sized. Still, I humored her and listened intently, "...I mean, I'm out of the museum but... where do I go from here? I still don't know anything about myself... I can barely remember how this happened... I have some vague details in my head of where I used to live and..."

"Okay, okay" I said, trying to calm her down, "well, let's start there, let's head back to your place, or whereever you live"

"It's not that simple, Jake" Lillian protested, "I know I live outside the city, down in the rural areas of Valleydale but that's a good several miles from here and I have no transportation, and neither do you"

"Hey, wait, my car!" I exclaimed, suddenly struck with a bolt of inspiration. "You're big enough to drive my car, so..."

I suddenly got a sinking feeling when I felt something in my pocket that I should've realized was already there. My car keys. They shrunk with me. We were as good as screwed. My car was still drivable but not with the world's smallest set of car keys. The only spare set of keys was some several miles away at my parents house and I don't think they'd understand why a strange woman was showing up in my stead. Hell, this whole thing had me so frazzled, I was starting to forget where it was that I lived. Only that it was somewhere in the metropolis just north of Valleydale.

"I'm sorry Jake, what'd you say?" Lillian asked curiously, "something about your car?"

"Never mind..." I frowned.

"Hmmm...." Lillian said, her face suddenly locked into a state of concentration. "Well, my wallet and things are normal sized again, maybe there are some clues in here..."

Lillian set me down on the back of my car as she went into her pockets to fish out her wallet. She slowly unfolded the sleek pink and green wallet and looked inside seemingly dissapointed. She unfolded the inside of her wallet further and gazed at some of the cards inside. She frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"Um... nothing, Jake... it's nothing" Lil sighed, still trying to keep that smile up. As beautiful as she was, it was easy to see how fatigued everything had made her. Her eyes had thickening black waves underneath them and her cheeks appeared to be drooping compared to how she probably looked before all of these horrible things happened to her. Even though I had become smaller, I really felt concerned for her and wished more than anything that I could help her out.

"Lil...what's the matter?" I asked gently.

"I've got nothing" she said, throwing her arms to her sides again as she slid the wallet back into her front pants pocket. "I've got no money, no freakin clue what to do and no way to get anywhere, and worse, I've dragged you into this and you may be stuck that size forever"

Hearing those words really hurt me but I continued to try and calm her down.

"Lil, we don't know that... and... and.. it's okay, we'll figure something out. You seem like a smart girl and..."

"Smart girl, you don't even know me" Lillian chuckled, "You're probably just saying all this nice stuff because I'm big enough to hurt you"

"Wh-What? No" I said

"Mmm-hmmm" Lillian chuckled, slowly wrapping both of her hands around me. I felt as if I was having the blood pressure taken on my entire body as she slowly tightened around my torso, keeping me snugly secure between her two giant... er, regular sized hands. "I bet you if you weren't this little, you wouldn't be this nice to me... in fact wasn't it just you who was teasing me a while ago for being a shorty?"

"C-Can we just move past that?" I chuckled.

"Hmmmm, you'd like that wouldn't you?" the giant Lillian chuckled in her playful tone, "but I'm pretty sure it was you who called me short even before all this... you said I had to 'look up to you'? Look up to everyone?"

"I didn't mean it like that, Lil, I swear" I chuckled nervously.

"You're too funny Jake" Lillian said, her smile widening. It gave me slight comfort to at least see her smiling. It seemed we were both so exhausted and afraid that anything was making us delirious and giddy. "You know I'm just messing with you..."

I nodded, then watched as Lil momentarily took her attention off of me and looked to her immediate right where a strand of errant hair bugged her eye.

"Ugh, so many split ends..." Lillian sighed, tossing some of her hair aside. The thin, straggly hair danced in the wind away from her face but some of it still attracted itself to her soft cheek, as if taken by static electricity. Her hair fell in many different directions on either side of her face as she continued to tease it and comb it with her free hand as I watched with intrigue. "Ugh, I look like a mess, Jake... a disgusting mess"

I shook my head.

"Nah, Lil, you look fine, seriously" I smiled, then noticed as the hairs wafted closer to me. I don't know why but I wanted more than ever to touch her hair as it blew around me. I slowly reached my tiny hand out and stroked her lock of hair. "Do... you mind?"

She smiled.

"You want to touch my hair?" Lillian asked, "Geez, I wish more guys were this affectionate... especially when my hair actually looked good"

"I think it looks beautiful... but if you think it's too ... weird, I'd understand" I said.

"No, no, I never said that" Lillian said with a smile. She then brought me closer to the side of her face. I was mere inches from her 30 foot wide cheeks from which I could still see her wide smile and giant eye gazing down at me as I brushed some of her hair out of the way, gently stroking it with my hands. "You're actually enjoying this, huh?"

"Sort of" I smiled, enjoying the momentary distraction.

"Do you realize how weird this is?" Lillian asked, with a fit of laughter not too far behind, "you're feeling my hair, Jake... you're like a little tiny comb... you realize that? Do you want to be my comb or something? Is that what you're telling me? My gosh, what would your mom say right now?"

I began laughing uncontrollably as the giantess continued on between breaths of her infectious laughter.

"...mom, I got a new job. Doing what? Oh brushing a giant girls hair... the pay sucks but damn, it's kinda fun" Lillian said, doing a terrible impression of a masculine voice but I didn't even care as I lay in her hand and listened to her.

Lillian's face was cute as she laughed. Her eyes closed almost all of the way and her cheeks seemed to raise to incredible levels to compliment that smile of hers.

"Hey..." she said, in a warm voice. "Do you think you'd be able to ride on my shoulder?"

I shrugged as if to tell her "why not"?

"Ok, hold on tight, Jake" Lillian said, and tucked me behind her thick dark hair, not releasing her hand from my body until she was sure that I would stay on her shoulder. I gently hugged her neck to stay still as she started to walk, the rest of my body sitting quite nicely on the gentle curve of her shoulder which acted as a bench for my legs. As she walked, her eyes would momentarily make contact with me and she'd smile, trying her best not to be too distracted looking at me as she walked. I had to admit, this had a very surreal feeling to it, but in a good way. I almost hoped if this was all just a dream that I'd never wake up.


---------------

So,needless to say I've decided to continue this story and am thinking of many different directions for it. Don't be surprised if I write future chapters from the point of view of Lillian, just to give this story more depth. I'd love to hear your thoughts comments and even ideas for the future of this story. There's plenty more to come!
Lillian's Guilt by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

This chapter is written from Lillian's point of view. From now on I'll specify prior to each chapter. The majority of the story will be seen from Jake's perspective but in certain chapters, we'll also see Lillian's point of view. I usually don't do this kind of thing but I think it really works with this story. 



 

I felt so lost walking these city streets and yet, not completely. It was like my mind wanted me to know where to go but not without throwing me a couple of curveballs. I took a deep breath, rounding the corner and carefully placing my hand on the Jake, the small guy in my pocket. Yeah, that's not too weird, right? I couldn't say for sure I was falling for him, I was just... concerned for him. I wanted him to be safe. Okay, so that wasn't completely true... I kind of did have a thing for him which sounds crazy considering we just met but... ugh, life is crazy. No crazier than me being 4 inches tall not too long ago and now walking the streets and feeling like I had just escaped prison.

I know it's a different set of circumstances but it almost felt the same as an inmate being told they could leave. All of a sudden, everything they had known about their life, even in captivity, was gone and they had to adapt to being one of the "people" again. That's almost how I felt as I passed a mass of strangers.

All the while, little Jake napped in my pocket. He started dozing off while he sat up on my shoulder, just behind my hair. He told he he needed a nap so I let him rest, naturally. I'd pretty much let him do whatever he wanted at this point. Hey, get your minds out of the gutter.

The fact of the matter was, if we were going to get anywhere, we needed money. Not a lot, but I decided to check my debit card at the nearby bank branch that was still open to see if I had anything left. It would also give me a good idea of what the date was so that maybe I could kickstart some more reminders and remember just how long I had been in that museum as a doll sized person.

I didn't know if I planned to tell Jake about my real name. I had caught a glimpse of her ... well, me, when I opened my wallet earlier and saw my ID. I always just figured my real name wasn't Lillian and I don't know why I hadn't thought to look at my own license, I guess being 4 inches tall really takes its toll on a person. That's why I felt even worse about what happened to Jake. What was I going to do?? I would have to tell his parents, I would have to somehow find him help... they'd blame me. Everybody would point their fingers at me and say it was my fault... I could go to jail, I think frantically as a tear forms in my eye. As hard as it is to think of, I can't turn Jake in... to anyone. He was right at the museum when he said our best chance of finding help was to leave. Anybody who saw Jake as he was would either suspect me for it or "best case" scenario would abduct him for some kind of experiments. I just wanted to see him get better... and he doesn't need that kind of stress. Also, the poor little guy just got dumped by his girlfriend. I've been through my fair share of breakups (usually I'm the one doing the breaking up though, except with my last ex) and I know they can hurt. I couldn't imagine the pain the little guy was in, physically and emotionally. This was all my fault, I repeated in my head.

At last I arrived at the bank and walked up the few concrete steps to get inside. The only reason I kept one hand lightly pressed on Jake is so that he'd stay in place and wouldn't be awoken by my steps and from rolling around in my pocket. As I keyed my PIN number in on the screen, I worried if he'd be able to breathe in there with such a tight space, and if he'd even be able to tell me if he was having trouble breathing.

To my surprise, there was still some money in my debit account. I had been late on my last 2 car payments and figured my lien holder would've just sucked out what was left. Before they had a chance to, I decided to take it myself and ordered the full $120.00 out of my account in cash. I sighed deeply as the crisp 20 dollar bills fell into my waiting hand and I hastily folded them in half and inserted them into my wallet, leaving from the ATM branch quickly, eliciting a couple of stares from strangers. It must look weird when someone quickly exits an ATM like that. Especially someone who looked like me... shit, I looked like I hadn't showered in weeks and my hair was all mussed up like I had a hot night of sex and didn't have any other clothes to throw on. I was probably just overthinking it though, I doubted anyone had time to notice me, a random bystander passing through.

The memories kept coming to me though. Maybe it was the quiet time I had been given but for whatever reason I was starting to put it together, and remembered more and more about what had happened, and everything before that. I didn't have my purse on me that day, in fact, it might've been at my ex's house which is unfortunate because it had my phone charger, cosmetics, car keys, and more. That's right! My car! My purple Hyundai! Damn... they've probably had it crushed into a metal cube by now with how long I'd been missing... and what about dad? How long has he been looking for me?

"I gotta... I gotta... I gotta call my dad" I told myself, feeling really nervous all of a sudden. My phone was dead for the longest time but maybe Jake's phone still worked. Oh, who am I kidding? Jake's 4 inches tall, his cell phone would be the size of a button... but maybe I could somehow still use it?

I stop walking in such a frantic behavior and sit down on a nearby bench. I watch the crowds of people pass by, most of them not even making eye contact with me as I looked down at my recent receipt from the bank. The date was November 20th... it was winter already but the weather wasn't too too bad. It had been about 50 degrees out and the sun was starting to set so I would've guessed October or November for the time of year. I don't know why but I can vaguely remember it being the early stages of spring when Kevin and I had gone to the museum. It was so long ago it seemed, I can't even remember why we went there in the first place.

My stomach rumbled as I thought about the fact that I hadn't eaten in over a day. In general, I'm not sure how my body kept itself running on what little food I had managed to find. I began to become more and more aware of my actions from the past 6 or so months and it disgusted me. At the same time, I realized that when you're in a "must survive" situation you will do some crazy things to eat but I was beginning to feel mentally (and even physically) ill thinking of those nights I had to dig under tables for leftover food, or worse... the times I gave my body up to others for a chance at their potato chips. I felt so disgusting and violated... but never with Jake.

Jake... geez, I talk about the guy like I've known him for years. I don't know him, I don't know his real reason for being there. Maybe he was one of those guys looking for a 'good time'. Maybe one of the other males there told him about me and he went to see for himself. It's possible that maybe once he saw how pathetic I looked he had a change of heart.

No, no that's ridiculous. Nobody had ever offered to help me ... NOBODY. Let alone do what he did. Jake's a hero... a really tiny hero, but still a hero in my eyes.

Speaking of, I could feel my tiny savior gently nudge my finger as he began to move a bit more. I had sensed him moving in small increments (heh, some pun intended) earlier but wasn't sure if he was ready to come out or not. The idea of having this little man in my possession was honestly terrorfying. At first, I had some fun teasing him but what if this really was his life? Could I really care for another human being at that size? I struggled even keeping pets!

I could hear him trying to talk but it was barely audible. I glanced down with a half smile on my face. It was the kind of thing you do when your cat is trying to get into your room but the door is closed so he/she does something adorable to get in the room. You're not laughing at them, per se but you kind of are. That's what I felt like as Jake seemed to be climbing up my finger tips. I could feel his tiny motions as if an ant had found it's way onto my hands. It's a good thing I knew him, because I actually hate bugs.

I gently slid my finger all the way out of my pockets, keeping my other hand nearby in case I dropped him. He looked up at me with a sheepish smile. It was kind of weird actually, he appeared to have more energy than before. A lot more. And he had only slept for not even an hour. He beamed up at me.

"Hello, dear" I said with a nervous smile, "sleep okay?"

He nodded, as if this was a perfectly normal arrangement. I hope he didn't expect me to give him a bottle next because I have no maternal experience... far from it.

He began moving his lips but I still couldn't hear the small man so I raised him up closer, careful to keep him protected by curling my other hand around him so he were contained in a small makeshift cup between my hands.

"Lil..." he murmured, "What's going on? Any progress with...?"

"Um... yes, yes.." I said, nodding slowly and deliberately, trying to maintain my status as a "caretaker" as best I could. "...I um... actually found some money"

Jake raised an eyebrow.

"Found some money... geez, I must've been out longer than I thought" Jake said.

"Heh, no no, not really, not even an hour, Jake" I replied, "but it turns out my debit card actually still had some money on it, so I took some cash out and now we have something at least to eat and to get transportation"

"But where are we going?" Jake asked, "to your parents?"

"Umm... maybe... actually there's something I need to tell you" I said quietly, watching in awe as he stood attentively, not once breaking his focus on my overbearing eyes.

"Oh? Okay?" Jake said, looking worried.

"I mean... yeah, we can... we can go to my parents... but um... Jake, it's actually... just my dad" I said with an uneasy smile as I explained this to him.

"Oh? Your parents got divorced?" he asked.

"My mom died when we were kids..." I sighed, "I had a brother... well, have a brother, at least as far as I know. Assuming not much time has passed, my dad's still living in Valleydale and I know the address because well... I lived there too"

Jake nodded his head slowly, a sad look crossing his face at the news of my mom. I hadn't known her too well and didn't have much to offer him in terms of details. She passed when I was very young, probably 5 or 6 years old.

"I uh shouldn't talk in the past tense" I chuckled, feeling silly, "I uh... I'm still alive and so are you, so I shouldn't talk like... yknow, like our lives are over"

Crap.

What the hell had I just said that? Of course our lives weren't over! I just felt like I'd be starting over in so many ways, trying to talk to my dad and tell him what happened without starting a big commotion and maybe even trying to talk to Kevin again and see if he still even cares about me or if he knows what happened. I mean, of course he cared but... ugh, I still shouldn't have said what I said, even if our lives are different. It was Jake's life that I worried about. Was his live over?? I really hoped not. But if it was (which it may not be) I wanted to do anything I could to make him happy. Again... mind out of the gutter, people!

"Jake that was... that was stupid" I chuckled, trying to laugh away my mistake. Jake didn't feel much like laughing. He sat down in my hand in despair. I didn't blame him.

"No, I know... I know what you meant, Lillian and it's good... I know... it's not over, never over..." he said, his tiny voice trailing away as he talked, I looked at him inquistitely. I was beginning to lose the ability to hear him as he went into a mumble.

"Jake?" I asked, "I'm not trying to be mean when I say this but please speak up"

"Oh! Oh, yeah.. no, it's no big deal" Jake said, "yknow, just never give up... and we won't... and also I wanted to say something... well actually there's a lot I want to say to you"

I shot the tiny man a confused look back. What could he possibly have left to say to me at this point? After I ruined his life?

"I just wanted to say first though, that I'm really happy for you... I'm happy I could help you" he said, smiling briefly before peering down at my hand again. He seemed to not want to look at anything for a moment because I saw him close his eyes as if he were going back to sleep.

"Jake, please..." I said, choking up "You're going to make me cry and I didn't tell you any of this to make you cry... I don't know why I told you this to be honest... my point is, we can catch a subway, get to my dad's soon enough and maybe go from there? Or is there somewhere you need to go? Honestly, Jake, we can do whatever you want, I promise you. I.. I..."

I stopped short from finishing my sentence and for good reason. We were both getting emotional. I didn't want to overcomplicate things at this time.

"Um no, Lil, it's fine" he said, standing up and giving me a reassuring pat on the finger. I smiled a little bit. "The first thing we should do is yknow, get you back home, there are probably a lot of people wondering where you are right now"

"Yeah..." I said, my voice trailing off now as I couldn't even look at tiny Jake in my hand. "...a lot of people..."

"So? Where to, Lil?" Jake said, returning for the moment to his usual personality. He had a certain laidback quality to him that not too many people had. He wasn't laidback in the uncaring way but he was laidback when things got really bad and you really needed a laidback person to calm you down. "You're kind of my taxi for tonight since... well..."

"Oh? I'm your taxi?" I said, smiling as I got up off the bench, once again falling for his infectious sense of humor, "So then you owe me some money, huh? I've been walking you around for a long time, Mister..."

"Um... do you accept... really little money?" Jake asked, actually going into his pockets for his wallet.

I smiled and let out a chuckle. I decided to be more playful.

"No... but I accept kisses" I smiled, bringing him up to my face. He looked up at me puzzled. I let him pause a second before things got a bit awkward. Finally I blurted out "what? have you never kissed a girl before?"

Jake didn't say a word. Instead he planted a very small kiss on my cheek. The kiss was almost imperceptible but I could tell it had really made him happy. I brought him back towards my lips and eyes so that I could hear him better when he spoke.

"Yknow..." he said, his voice growing more michevious again, "You walked me a pretty far way and just ONE kiss seems kind of..."

"Oh stop it!" I said in kind of loud tone, bombarding the little guy with a blast of my hot breath as I spoke. He seemed startled and I quickly apologized as he got himself together. "S-Sorry... no, you were fine, dear. I was just messing with you anyway... you're pretty easy to mess with, huh?"

Jake nodded.

"My friends always found me to be easy 'pickings'" Jake admitted.

"Yeah but how many of them actually picked you up?" I asked with a smile.

"You're the first..." he laughed, "actually, Lil... um..."

I looked down at him questiongly as he stopped speaking.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I um... I have something else to say..." Jake said, sounding even more nervous than someone in his position would be expected to act.

"Okay, well go ahead... I'm right here" I smiled.

"Lillian I um... I know we don't know each other very well but I know you said or maybe I said... yeah it was me..." little Jake stammered, "I said I wanted to get to know you better and you seemed down with that, yknow?"

I nodded as he fumbled for the words in my hand, looking as cute as ever right now. Maybe I WAS falling for him. Who was I kidding? Of course I was.

"So I mean... I know we should get to your dad's and stuff..." he said, the small beads of sweat starting to form on his face, "but yknow... we're probably hungry too, I mean I know I am... and maybe we could grab a bite to eat? Y'know... just us?"

"Well, of course it'd be just us" I quipped, "not too many restaurants will seat little tiny gentlemen... but continue..."

"Heh, Lil... I don't know why this is so hard for me, but do you want to go on a...?" he began.

"A date?" I asked, my eyes a bit open with surprise. This was a bit more than I expected from him, but I had also said I'd do anything to make him happy and it would make me happy too to get to know him. It just didn't feel like the right time. But damn, he was so cute in my hand right now, asking me out. And I had been kind of hungry...

"Yes, Jake. Yes, I'd like that, let's do it" I exclaimed, "the date, of course... let's do.. the date. Let's go on the date"

It seemed all the tension dissolved off of him as he relaxed instantaneously.

"Really? Yes, awesome, yes, let's do this, and... thank you" he said, remaining ever so courteous as he almost appeared to be bowing in my hand. If we actually did hit it off, I might be bringing a guy home to dad... not exactly in the way he planned though. "Oh but... shoot, you know what?"

"What?" I asked.

"My wallet, all my money is useless... I..." Jake stammered.

"Oh my gosh, Jake, it's okay!" I laughed, "Obviously I'm going to pay for the both of us. Really, it's no big deal"

"Right..." Jake sighed, "but hey, as soon as I'm back to normal I can get you the money. Actually... yknow what? I have Bank of America... if we go somewhere with a computer, Ill give you my password, I can wire you..."

"Jake stop" I smiled, a wide toothy smile as I watched the little man attempt to be a perfect gentleman. "It's okay, seriously. I'm going to treat you, Jake, since you've been such a great friend"

"But it's still a date, right?" Jake said, quick to bring that question to the table.

"Yes, it's still a date" I smiled.

Guys.

End Notes:

 


 

Any comments? Complaints? Questions?

I've always tried to develop the best possible characters so I felt Lillian's perspective was nessecary to deepen this story and flesh it out, so that I can make it a similar length to some of my full length adventures like "My Little Friend"

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this and if you'd like to see more chapters from Lil's point of view in the future 

Jake's Big Date by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Jake & Lillian have their unofficial "first date" at a nearby pizzeria ; written from Jake's point of view

Gosh, this was crazy, to think I was having a dinner in one of my favorite childhood restaurants with a gigantic girl like Lillian -- well, I guess at this point all the girls in the city would be "gigantic" but still. Hopefully I hadn't made too much of a dork of myself while ... wait a minute, what was I saying? I had so many other things to be focused on. How would I ever be returned to normal? Would I become a fugitive like Lil, running away from the people and hoping to be rescued? At this point, I'd just settle for figuring out how to eat a damn slice of pizza. I awkwardly tore at the mile wide slice of cheese and sauce, feeling it pull apart in my hands as I tugged at it. I yanked with a mighty grunt and ended up falling on my back, trying to laugh it off as the giant Lillian did the same, letting out a stifled giggle in between her bites.

"We really didn't think this through, did we?" she asked, wiping her mouth with a nearby napkin as she watched me struggle.

"Heh, what do you mean?" I asked, standing still and gazing up at her again.

"How are you going to eat a pizza like that, Jake?" Lillian asked, her eyebrow slanted down with curiosity as she watched me as if I were a puppy at the local pet show. "I mean, it's kinda cute watching you try but..."

"I can figure it out" I said defiantly, getting down on my knees again and gently scooping the unyieldy slice of dough in my cupped hands. I took a small bite and smiled, portraying some sort of false confidence while I looked into the eyes of my giant date, who rolled her eyes before taking another bite of her own slice of pizza. She looked so much more graceful while doing so. I was like a caveman trying to light a fire and she was a sophisticate with a working lightbulb.

After a few more moments of awkward silence, Lillian spoke.

"So, have you always been this small?" she joked, casting a couple of her fingers down on me. From my vantage point I could see small sparkles of where colored nail polish may have been.

"Funny" I smirked. "Have you always been this ... uh... fast of an eater?"

Not my best comeback.

"You trying to say I eat too much?" Lillian gasped with a mock sense of offense, "I should just leave you right now!"

Lillian briefly extended herself from the rickety steel chair, standing straight up towering miles above me before settling back down into the seat and continuing her low tone of laughter.

"I'm just messing, of course." Lillian laughed, "I can't leave you now, how would feed you, then?"

"Feed me? I don't need to be fed" I scoffed.

"Oh? You're not doing so great on your own, there. Here, let me at least cut it" she said, grabbing the adjacent fork and knife and lowering her mighty hands down before me to make a few incisions into the pizza pie. With a few quick motions left and right she had conquered the beast and divided it into manageable sizes. I picked up one of the smaller pieces and nodded.

"Much obliged, miss" I said, in possibly my worst wild west accent. She giggled.

"I don't wanna be here all night watching you eat that same slice of pizza" she laughed. "But seriously, thank you for everything"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Thanks for saving me from the museum, and thanks for my date" she said with a wink.

"Not much of a date" I frowned, "I still owe you for the meal by the way"

"Oh yeah, certainly, I'll be tacking on interest" Lillian replied, "No silly, you don't owe me, trust me, you've done more than enough. Seriously"

"Lil, cmon isn't it embarassing enough that I'm small enough to fit on your tray and you just had to cut my meal for me? At least let me do SOMETHING on this date" I chuckled, but I was feeling truly embarassed. I wasn't sure if she could tell but I was pretty certain I was blushing.

"Hmmm...okay..." Lillian said, suddenly being tenative about her actions as she gently lifted the fork from the table and guided it towards me, "if you'd like, you can help me out, I've got some of this lovely pizza sauce on my face"

I didn't say a word as her fork snaked its way under my leg and propped me up off of the ground. I felt a bit nervous, I'll admit when the fork began making its way upwards at an angle towards her giant mouth. Now I knew what the last thing pizza saw was before it was eaten.

With her other hand, Lillian tore up a little napkin square for me and placed it at the base of the fork close to me. I picked it up and gently wiped the surface of her soft skin as soon as I was close enough. She giggled briefly which caused the fork to wobble a bit. I was instantly startled but she steadied her hand quickly.

"Aren't you a gentleman?" she said softly as she held me close to her mouth. I watched as her lips widened into a smile before she gently pressed them closer for a kiss. The whole time I kept my balance on the fork ensuring that I was always gripping some part of the surface before she had lowered me safely back onto the table.

It's a good thing Henry's Original Pizza was usually deserted this time of day. In fact, they didn't really do much of a business in the area which is why it had been so remarkable that they had even stayed in business. I'm glad they had, because once I spotted the place again, I knew this is where I wanted to take Lillian on our date. I used to come here a ton with my dad as a kid. When I got older, I actually had my first ever date here with my first girlfriend, Alex but that was many years ago and I just figured Henry's had closed due to lack of interest. Apparently not.

So now, here we were. Me dollsized, and her... well, not, having a not so formal get together at my childhood restaurant.

Almost as if she were reading my mind, Lillian nodded her head for a moment before saying "This is a pretty cool place, Jake, thanks for taking me here"

"I didn't take you here" I chuckled, "You kinda ... carried me here"

"I guess I'll have to have you 'to go' then" Lillian shrugged. "My point is... thanks again"

"Sure thing" I smiled, "You hadn't been here before, right?"

"If I have, it's been forever" Lil answered, "I may have but I don't really remember, honestly."

"So, if you don't mind... tell me more about yourself" I said.

"Well, let's see, my name's Lillian, I enjoy long walks on the beach and um... eating little men" she laughed, leaning in close.

"Wait, what?" I chuckled.

"Um... nothing, wanna go to the beach?" Lillian chuckled.

"Actually that'd be nice... wait, you were joking..." I replied.

"Yes and no, I do like the beach but you're not really my type... too gamy... I like a man with a bit more... um... meat on him" Lillian laughed, "I also like when they scream, and you seem... hmm, a bit too laidback for my tastes..."

"You're still joking, right?" I chuckled.

"Yes..." Lillian said, shaking her head in disbelief. "You didn't really think I'd eat you, right?"

"No, no, of course" I sighed, "but seriously..."

"Seriously, I'm a girl named Lillian." she sighed, "I live up in a 'do nothing' town, I don't do much, I used to work as a waitress and..."

"Waitress? Where at?" I asked attentively.

"Um... O'Reilly's diner... it was this little place up by..." she started.

"Oh? Never been there. But I'll have to check it out sometime" I said, "Oop, sorry if I interuppted"

"No, y-you're fine" she chuckled. "But I mean, really Jake, there's not much like... yknow, remarkable about me. I mean... geez, back when I was little I could at least say that was something about myself that was different in some way but then you had to and take THAT from me... psh"

"Hey hey, you're quite awesome, Lil..." I said, "I mean, I just don't know much about you and I was just..."

"I know, I know and I went off on a tangent, I'm sorry" she said, "I'll try to be more... I don't know the word... but I'll try to be that. Let's see, I like to read, I was actually just finishing 'Command Authority' it was the last book by Tom Clancy... I'll be honest, I kinda haven't finished it because I'm sad about him dying... I feel like if I just leave the last few pages alone, it'll be like he still has more to write, yknow?"

I nodded. I wasn't too much of a reader, to be honest, but I definitely respected the medium.

"Well, what about you, Jake?" Lillian said after a few moments, "what's uh... good in the world of Jake? Where did you go to high school?"

"I went to Valleydale actually" I replied, "It was weird because I was in the middle of this big move and stuff, I had been going to East Valleydale and normally I would've had to finish my school year there since that's where my parents lived but because of the circumstances, the board of education let me transfer midway through, so I went to Valleydale High for my sophomore through senior year, I prefer to think of it that way because honestly, I hated East Valleydale High"

"That's where I went to high school" Lillian frowned.

"And... you didn't let me finish" I laughed, "I hated that school because the girls there were so damn attractive! It made it hard to think, yknow? I couldn't get anything done... I think there was this one girl, you may know her... uh... dark hair, about 'yea' high... think her name was Lillith... Lillian?"

She shook her head again, a half smile on her face.

"I was kidding. I mean I did go there but I know what you mean, EVH wasn't... eh, it wasn't the greatest school but I can't complain, I made some friends there... in fact..." Lillian said, stopping briefly, "Hmmm..."

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I mean... I don't know why I just thought of this but my friend Jess used to live in this area, I don't know if she still does" Lillian said. "Jess and I were actually best friends..."

"Why do you talk about it like you're not anymore?" I asked. "I mean we don't know how long you had gone missing and people don't just ... forget people"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry" Lillian said, gently reaching her hand down near me. "Jess and I... heh we go way back... I can still remember... the park by her house when she lived in Valleydale and... heh, it's silly but anyway... she may still live in this area... in fact... yeah... 3012 Northwood Drive... DUH!"

I smiled as I watched Lillian's memories seem to repopulate her mind quickly. She had definitely taken a turn for the better in the past couple of hours. Other than my size being reduced, everything seemed to be getting better for both of us. I thought this would end up being another boring night back home. While I still worried about how I would get home, I preferred getting lost in the moment to thinking of a darker reality.

"I'm sorry, Jake, I kinda cut you off there" Lillian said, softening her voice a bit as she had gotten louder momentarily. "Why did you move, again? From East Valleydale?"

"My parents got divorced" I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Jake" Lillian frowned. "I know that can be tough"

"Yeah... I mean, it was... it was what it was, yknow? I still see my mom sometimes, but things are tense, between all of us" I explained.

"Did they remarry?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, I actually prefer my stepmom to be honest but I'd never say that out loud obviously" I said.

"You just told me" Lillian said.

"Yeah but... I don't know, I feel like I can trust you...plus..." I sighed.

"What?" Lillian asked, a sudden tone of concern.

"Nothing, it's stupid" I said, trying my hardest not to lose the smile on my face but I could feel it inevitably slipping away in the gaze of her beautiful face.

"What, Jake? What's wrong?" she asked. Now I almost had to speak up.

"It's nothing... well actually" I sighed, "Lil, I've always been an easy going guy, I got along with guys at school, I got decent grades and..."

"And this is a problem?" Lillian chuckled.

"No, not that just... it's fake" I sighed.

"What?"

"It's fake, it's all fake. I'm not easy going, I have worries about stuff... part of me is still angry about the divorce and some other stuff... and... it's like... now that ... this has happened to me" I sighed, "I'm letting all of it go because..."

I paused, trying not to cry.

"...because... I don't know how much longer I'm going to be alive" I sighed.

"What? Oh gosh, please Jake, don't cry" Lillian sighed, wrapping her nearby hand around me gently. I looked up at her and nodded, burying my face in the flesh of her open palm. "You're going to be fine, really and truly, okay?"

I smiled and nodded.

"I know, I know... but in case I'm not... I just want to tell someone... everything, yknow?" I sighed, "is that weird?"

"No. No, Jake not at all... and even though I know we just met and you may feel weird telling me stuff... I'd like you to know that... of course you can tell me... anything you need to" Lillian smiled. I didn't stop crying immediately but I felt pretty relaxed by her statement. I took a long, deep breath as she slowly released her grip on me.

"Thanks. Thanks Lil" I sighed, "I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to..."

"Think nothing of it, Jake" Lillian smiled, having all but abandoned her plate of food, as had I. "Should we get going?"

I nodded.

"Sure, Lil" I replied. "Did you wanna maybe check out that address you mentioned? See if your friend Jess is still in the area?"

"I mean, we don't have to" she said, appearing at least curious by the prospect. "If she was home though, maybe I could find out some things, yknow? See how long I've been gone, see... about... things..."

She appeared nervous as she spoke. I couldn't blame her. But I wanted her to feel just as comfortable as she had been making me feel. In order to do that, I had to be 100% supportive no matter what happened, and I had a feeling I might be hurt in the process but I was willing to take that chance.

"Of course Lillian" I replied, putting on the biggest possible smile I could, "I'm down for anything, so if you want to stop by there, of course we can!"

Lillian got up from her chair, taking the tray (and me) with her. She smirked as she said, "I didn't realize I had to ask your permission, little Jake"

I blushed.

"... but thank you again" she smiled, pulling me up from the tray just before she dumped it. "This has been fun."

She brushed her hair aside and carefully rebalanced me on her shoulder. I held onto her neck as she walked out of the restaurant and back into the waiting city.

End Notes:

As always, questions, comments and reviews are always welcome. I'm happy to say that I have a definite direction for this story, one that I hope will live up to the title and keep you intrigued. 

I know I am and am always open to suggestions and ideas, so keep reviewing and thanks for reading! 

Lillian's Best Friend by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

As the title hints, this chapter focuses heavily on Lillian and is from her point of view. Enjoy! 

As I entered the eerily silent elevator door, I felt a lot of anxiety bubbling within me. I took several deep breaths as the door slid shut, keeping Jake and I concealed as I nervously hit the button for the 4th floor, which is where I was pretty sure Jess lived.

The elevator seemed to take an eternity to lift us up the levels towards her apartment and I started to wonder why I was even feeling anxious at all. I wasn't the one who was 5 inches tall. That fate had now befallen poor Jake in my pocket and even though he said he cared for me and supported me, I wondered how much of that would change once some more information came to the forefront. For one thing, the mention of my real name was something that would surely make him skittish. Heh skittish... like a little cat almost.

Geez, what was I thinking? Since Jake had been shrunk, I will admit I started looking at him different. I know it was wrong but I almost envisioned myself doing to him the same things I feared my captors would do to me if they had found me small.... but why? Ugh, I was a monster but I had to control myself. I'd never hurt Jake, nor do anything to him that he didn't approve of.

If I hadn't been so self aware, I'd have started pacing in that elevator I was so nervous. I'd often pace in my alone time but since I had been re-enlarged, I felt almost a sense of panic that I wasn't used to. I felt even more "out in the open" if that makes sense and like everyone was staring at me, whereas before I was easier to hide.

Was I actually missing being small? Not really, I chuckled to myself as the elevator door finally slid open and I nervously made my way down the dimly lit hallway. Again, I had an awkward eye contact moment with a gentleman as he made his way down the hall. I didn't know him, nor did he know me, but it was just one of those things as I casually drifted by. He glanced my way for a second and held his glance, although I think he only did so because I glanced at him. Regardless, I felt that familiar sense of "Why me?" go through my veins as I rounded a couple familiar corners and reached the door with the peeling paint and the "418" painted on its rusted looking knocker.

This was definitely the place, I thought to myself as I took a deep breath and banged lightly on the mahogany door. That didn't mean Jess lived here now but I was still fairly certain she did. There was a brief moment of dread when the doorknob started to turn but it didn't last long as the familiar voice wafted out towards me. I wanted to cry with joy, it was so nice to see her again.

"Jess!" I exclaimed, a wide smile opening up on my face, to match hers. She threw herself against me briefly and then held on tight with one of her overbearing hugs. I, of course, found myself hoping she didn't feel anything... human like, in my sweatshirt pocket. She pulled back, and I was relieved to see her, the same old girl I had grown up knowing, her hair still that crazy auburn blended with streaks of blonde and rarely combed right but I didn't care.

"Kelly!" she said, boisterous at first but then quieting her voice down until she had pulled me into her apartment. As I gazed around, I was instantly filled with memories of the times I had been here before. "My gosh! Kelly, you're really here! I'm so relieved, you don't even know!"

I just smiled, feeling out of breath for some reason. Just watching her get so excited was tiring me out for some reason, I chuckled to myself, walking with her to the small kitchen where we had tried (and failed) to make many a meal together, especially in her early days of living there.

"H-How long ... was I missing?" I finally grew the courage to ask.

"Oh god, I don't know... it has to have been at least 6 months now..." Jess said, thinking for a moment before she confirmed my approximate guess. "Your dad called me the first few nights after it happened, thinking maybe you were mad at him and came here to hide out"

I blushed with guilt. I had been known to "run away from home" from time to time but I had stopped doing that when I was 16. I'd think my dad would know better... but then again...

"I tried calling you, of course" Jess said, "but your phone never answered, and we all feared the worst"

"Who's we all?" I asked curiously.

"Well, Kevin was actually the main one who was always calling about you, wondering where you are... besides the police, he was the most active when it came to actually looking for you" Jess explained.

Kevin? My ex boyfriend? Maybe still boyfriend? Aye...

"Wait, wait what? Kevin?" I asked, still taken aback by my friends' statement

"Yeah... well hey, c'mon, have a seat, please" Jess said, walking me to her living room, a remarkably short distance away from her kitchen. I took a seat on her old, slightly beat up, black leather couch. It was 'broken in' as we always liked to say and probably the most comfortable piece of furniture she owned. "You need to tell me everything, please..."

"I...I will" I said, also feeling guilty since I could never divulge the entire truth. Nobody would even believe it. "But first... tell me again about Kevin... d-did he really... miss me? Does he still?"

"You kidding?" Jess chuckled, "He felt awful about everything that happened with you two before you dissapeared, he really did. He told me about all of it and how he shouldn't have said what he said..."

Hearing Jess talk about Kevin brought back a lot of old memories. I could almost hear and see him again in my head. He was a nice enough guy but he had a sometimes cocky outlook on life and we had a lot of disagreements when it came to his thoughts on women. I found him overprotective at times but not even overprotective like jealous... he was just always worried about me not being able to defend myself. He'd always deny that it was because I was a woman but I had a feeling that's secretly how he felt, like I was too weak and always needed a big strong man around. Because of that, he had given me this ridiculously strong pepper spray and mace I was supposed to use if a guy ever tried to 'jump me'. Little did he know, I almost never brought it with me. He always insisted on driving... in fact I think that's what our argument was about. Yeah, he had had his license longer than me but I was an okay driver... scratch that, a very good driver. I just lack confidence and having a boyfriend who devalued women never helped. Okay, so maybe he didn't devalue me, but still...

"Um... Kel?" Jess chuckled, "Kelly? You there?"

"Huh? Yeah!" I smiled, perking up. I must've spaced out for a second there, "I've just... been through a lot..."

"Oh my gosh, I can imagine" Jess frowned, "I'm so glad you're okay, girl"

She gave me another long hug before appearing more serious.

"I'm beyond flattered that you came here, Kel, but you need to go back to your dad in the suburbs, he's been worried sick, this is amazing news ... but again, I'm wondering what happened to you..." Jess asked, her voice lowering to almost a whisper, "did somebody kidnap you? Did you get raped?"

"Shh" I said, putting my finger close to her face in a mock attempt to silence her. "I... I'm not comfortable talking about this right now... but to your last question, no... nobody um... raped me... and I... I'm just so glad to be back where I... I can recognize you"

Jess gave me a concerned look. Maybe I had once again phrased this wrong. I didn't want her to think I was nuts. It wasn't too uncommon for victims of kidnapping to be a bit disoriented when they're freed but I wasn't kidnapped. At least, not really... and in fact I was holding a small life literally inches from my hands which I kept buried from my sweatshirt from time to time, giving off the appearance of a confused recluse.

"Look I... completely understand... you must've been through a lot" Jess repeated, "and I'm not going to pressure you, okay? Tell me whenever you're ready or whenever you can but I'm just so glad you're okay and a lot of people are going to be glad you're okay... you're a really strong person, Kelly, I love the hell out of you, I hope you know that"

I smiled.

"And seriously, if you need anything... anything at all, don't even hesitate to ask" Jess continued.

"This is going to sound stupid but could I actually charge my phone here?" I chuckled with a childish smile as I took out my dead iPhone from inside my jeans pocket.

"Oh my gosh, of course!" Jess chuckled. "Free from captivity and the first thing you're thinking of is texting?"

Jess got up with my phone in her hand and walked to her nearby bedroom. She was gone for a few moments. Not nearly long enough to talk to Jake, but I frowned as I thought about the little guy tucked away in my pockets, probably completely confused by now. If I listened really closely, I could almost hear him talking, but that was surely just my imagination at this point. Now that I had located my best friend and had someone else I could share this with, I didn't quite know what my next move was. I was honestly exhausted and getting my phone back online would only be a start to figuring this all out and maybe getting my old life back, but what about poor Jake?

Jess came back from her room, holding a pair of familiar pajama bottoms and a pink t-shirt. I almost couldn't believe my eyes.

"Nuh uh!" I chuckled, suddenly feeling very giddy, more happy than I had in a long, long time. They were my old pajamas that I'd wear when I slept over, and by old I mean not even a year old. "You still have these?"

"No, I threw em out" Jess laughed, "of course I have them... you left them over here last summer and never asked about it. I told you about it... like I don't know, 100 times but between you meeting Kevin and school and everything, you just never got back to me about coming over to get them, and then I got busy too, so I mean... this isn't exactly the time or place but I figured..."

"Oh my god, Jess, I love you!" I laughed again, throwing my arms against her again, forgetting for a second that I might've been squishing little Jake. "You're probably right though, I should tell my dad about everything, and get back home... see how things have been"

"What about Kevin?" Jess asked.

I paused for a second. I don't know why this particular question bothered me so much. I found it cute how much Kevin cared and thinking about it, why wouldn't he care? We just got into a little fight but I figured I had been gone for years or maybe longer and was assumed dead. If I had only been gone for a handful of months then it's possible that we could pick up where we left off but ... what was I saying? This was all moving so fast...

"I... I'll tell him too" I nodded slowly, but I wasn't sure how much I meant my own words. It was an awful feeling to lie, but not something I had been completely unfamiliar with. Sometimes I had to lie... I had lied to Jake as well... and that made me feel even worse.

"I know Kevin and I were never really... good friends" Jess confessed.

"You always hated him" I said, half jokingly.

"I didn't hate him, I just never knew him very well... the way you talked about him sometimes made him seem like such a pig, but then again, you guys were together for what, a year or so? I'm sure you saw something in him and he's thought enough of you to not date since you vanished... I mean, as far as I know" she replied.

"Really?" I asked, a bit surprised. Kevin always had a wandering eye, even when we were at our best.

"Yeah, I mean... we're not great friends but he checks in every once in a while... asks about you, if I've heard from you and nobody has obviously, for the longest time, but he'll be so glad you're back... I can't tell you for sure that he hasn't had anyone else since then but I really think he's been serious about you, he's been almost too depressed to date anyway" Jess frowned.

I took a deep breath again, unable to look my friend in the eye as my eyes seem to want to dart anywhere and everywhere but where I was. I was getting that "pacing" feeling again, and was almost comfortable enough with Jess to indulge in one of my old nervous pasttimes but I refrained.

"Anyway..." Jess said, trying to keep the conversation light as she fully relinquished the pajama outfit into my arms. "You're more than welcome to these... I'm sure you've been itching to get into some new clothes, or different ones anyway"

She wasn't kidding... I was literally itching in some places... tmi, probably.

I nodded as I took the clothes from her, seeming almost dumbfounded I'm sure, to be holding them.

"You're welcome to stay the night, by the way.. I'm sure you've got a lot going on, as I said" Jess said, "but I've got the blow up bed in my room and Im not working tomorrow or anything, I'd be glad to make the trip with you to see your dad"

I smiled, but had so many other emotions on my mind. How did Jake feel about all of this? Did I really plan on getting back in touch with Kevin? I was also so tired that her offer to stay the night was so tempting... part of me wanted to resolve this as quickly as possible but... and I feel like such a bitch for thinking like this... I was already cured. Running myself ragged back homeward wasn't going to help my condition but getting a good night sleep probably would... but what about poor little Jake? If I waited too long, he may be stuck that small and it'd be all my fault. This alone was guilting me enough to want to bolt.

"I'm sorry Jess..." I sighed, "I really appreciate that but I think as soon as my phone's charged, I'm going to call my dad and try and catch a train out of here, get back home, yknow? I really do appreciate it though... seriously, you're the best"

"No worries, I completely understand" Jess nodded, "if you'd like though, feel free to use whatever you need, are you hungry? I could try to use the oven again, since we know how well that usually goes"

We both laughed briefly before I shook my head.

"No, no thanks, but I'm good... I um... already ate" I smiled, thinking about my 'little' date with Jake.

"You need a shower? They finally got the hot water working again" Jess asked.

A shower actually did sound tempting.

"You know what? Um.. sure" I said, nodding. "I mean, if you don't mind of course"

"Oh yes, I mind sooo much" Jess laughed, in her usual tone of sarcasm. "You've only been missing for months and now you have the nerve to come over MY apartment and ask to use MY shower?!"

"You were the one who asked me, actually" I chuckled.

"I know, girl, that's what I'm saying, so get in there and get your shower on!" she laughed.

I looked back towards her as she gave me a playful push in the direction of her lone bathroom. "You trying to say I smell or something?"

"I didn't want to say anything..." she chuckled, "No, you're actually not bad for someone who's been out for a while"

I shrugged my arms and walked into the bathroom, taking the pajama bottoms with me. I slowly removed Jake from my pocket, holding in one hand.

"Jake I..." I started, in a low tone but Jess quickly cut me off.

"Hey, I'm also about to do some laundry" Jess said, "you want me to wash that old sweatshirt and jeans for you?"

"Um sure" I said, absentmindedly. I really had just wanted to get rid of her, at least for the time being. I needed this alone time with Jake. "just a second..."

I took a deep breath, keeping my eyes on Jake who appeared startled.

"Jake, I... ugh..." I said, realizing among other things how awkward it was to be holding the little man in my one hand while trying to pull my sweatshirt up. I set him down gently on the bathroom counter and pulled the sweatshirt up over myself. I was down to just wearing my black tank top and bra with jeans as I sat down on the closed toilet seat to take off my boots. My feet were relieved to stretch out of their restrictive prisons. Just then I heard another knock on the door.

"Hey, I'm going down soon, so just leave your stuff outside the door, ok?" Jess said.

"Yep, got it" I said, again trying to get her to leave as quickly as possible. After struggling with the boots I walked back over to Jake. My god, he was so cute, I wanted to take him into the shower with me. Knowing typical guys, I'm sure he wouldn't mind that at all... but then I had a sudden thought.

What about Kevin? If he had been faithful to me, it would feel weird fooling around with some other guy behind his back... even if that guy were the size of a loofa. Ugh, this was all so annoying. Besides that, Jake appeared angry with him. I didn't blame him. I knelt down to get a better look at my little traveling partner, giving him an ample view of my cleavage, I'm sure.

"I.. I.." he stuttered at first before regaining his bearings. "Lillian I... Kelly... whatever your name is, I... I just..."

"Jake, look... I'm sorry... I should've told you... I actually didn't even know myself until..." I replied.

"No, it's fine" he said.

He didn't seem fine, I thought to myself. Suddenly, Jess knocked lightly on the door again. I panicked and for some reason found myself putting Jake into my jeans pockets which were a bit more restrictive. I didn't need Jess coming into the room and seeing the little man. God knows how much that would complicate things. I turned around and gave Jess a smile as she slowly opened the door.

"Yep, just uh changing..." I said nervously.

"Yes... I can see that" Jess replied awkwardly, "just wanted to let you know again how glad I am that you're okay... you're my best friend and I was lost without you, you don't even know"

I smiled.

"Nice to see you again, too" I replied, as she slowly closed the door.

After I was sure that she had left, I addressed the tiny man in my pocket again.

"Jake, please... we'll talk about this in a little bit, I swear" I said, lifting him out of the jeans and hanging my sweatshirt up on the hook near the bathroom door. I tucked him into the pocket of the hanging sweatshirt as I walked over towards the tub and removed my jeans, secretly hoping he could still get a view of me changing from his vantage point inside the pocket. Hey, he deserved SOMETHING for all of his trouble. Before I completely comitted to taking off my clothes I thought again about bringing the little man in the shower with me. It was beyond tempting... something about it made me really hot... but I couldn't. This wasn't the right time or place... what if Jess caught me with him? Plus this whole thing with Kevin? And I had already lied to Jake and would be a total asshole if I did this... well, something tells me he wouldn't mind.

Before I even knew what hit me, I was already in the shower. It was like my body was on auto pilot after doing so much thinking. I had completely removed my old ensemble, shirt, bra and all and was currently enjoying the warm current of Jess' rarely working hot water as I took a moment to actually relax and let the water remove some tension from my body and muscles. Would it really have been that bad to let Jake join me? I thought, a naughty smile crossing my face as I reached for the shampoo. I couldn't have been in there for more than 5 minutes before I realized something that made my heart jump.

Oh no --

I had not only spaced out while in the shower but I hadn't even noticed -- oh shit, it was too late.

Much to my horror when I peered around the curtain to see the rest of the steamed up bathroom, my clothes were gone. The pajama bottoms and top still lay on the tiled floor but my pair of jeans and more importantly... the sweatshirt were gone. Jess had already taken them to be washed!
End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoying the story and worry not, because more insight will be provided soon, from Jake's point of view. As always, reviews, comments and suggestions are always welcome and I thank you for your time and reading 

Taken Away by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

This chapter begins just before the end of last chapter, when Jake was taken from Lillian. This chapter is from Jake's point of view 

How did I get myself into these kind of things?

That's all I could think as I hung upside down, snagged on a piece of fabric inside Lillian's ... ugh Kelly's hanging sweatshirt. I finally decided to stop being so tense and to relax. After a few seconds of silence, the thread keeping me restrained snapped and I fell into a safer position, but still in the limp sweatshirt pocket.

Now held captive in this sweatshirt pocket, I could hear only the hissing sounds of the shower as warm mist filled the room. Strangely I got a bit of a chill, but not from the climate. I was trying to do my best not to think of Lil... Kelly in her birthday suit taking a shower. This wasn't the time or place -- I'm not sure if there was a proper time or place.

I had known she had a boyfriend and never really considered what I was doing. I mean, once you get shrunk, a lot of social etiquette kind of goes out the window. If we were the same size, this would be easy enough to sort out, she could find her boyfriend, see what kind of feelings still linger there, if any, and stay with him if that's what she chose. But this... this was a lot more complicated and the thing that sucked the most is I had almost no say in it.

It felt like I had been in this stuffy pocket forever but the calm was suddenly broken when I felt myself moving -- it was a terrifying feeling and it came with barely a noise, just the subtle crack of the bathroom door. Next thing I knew, I was watching the floor move below me -- a dizzying sight as I could hear the gentle humming of the giant girl, Jess carrying the sweatshirt and letting it dangle by her sides.

For just another moment I was stopped. I had enough time to look around and figure out where I was and possibly where I was going. It was still dark, but not completely. I could perceive through the gentle alcove of light pouring in through this pocket, some kind of hardwood -- I figured the same flooring the rest of the apartment had. A lot of good that did me -- I knew I was being taken by Jess (or rather the sweatshirt itself) to be thrown in the laundry and I felt incredibly nervous about whether to try and get the giant's attention or to somehow flee on my own. I began to fear more and more that my ominous words from earlier would come true.

I hated being negative but I really couldn't see a way out of this.

Break time was over -- the clothing was moving again and I closed my eyes to avoid the sight of being flipped upside down, as brief as it was, before Jess clumsily toppled the sweatshirt into a pile of fabric. I would've screamed if it did any good. Hell, I might've screamed, everything seemed to be screaming around me even though to a normal person it appeared to be just a heap of clothes in a basket.

The gritty blue laundry basket (which slowly lifted up off the ground) offered me very little in way of a solution. I was currently scrunched into this tight spot and was moving at a fairly slow rate but still quick enough to get my heart rate going. I decided I had to do something... something drastic, or this may just be it. I may never see my family or friends again, not to mention Kelly to ask her what the hell is going on anymore. I thrash about and am able to free myself from the thick sweatshirt pocket, but now am facing a large sheet of white linen, which I've deduced is part of a thin shirt. I pull past that and see some giant polka dot underwear and the overarcing shape of a bra cup.

Whats worse is, everytime Jess takes a step, everything in the basket changes positions somewhat. I had found my way to the plastic blue wall of the laundry basket but it wasn't doing me much good. With every position change, I could only hold onto the wall with one hand, while trying to keep my footing which was constantly guiding me downwards. The basket had thin, large grates in it, and I figured out after trying for some time that I could fit through them.

It wasn't long until I saw it -- the door... just a large door that got closer and closer as Jess walked me to it, secured in the laundry basket. If she took me through that door, I'd be going to her laundry room... even if I escaped the basket before getting washed, it'd be a miracle if anyone found me and who knows what would happen then? I decided this was it.... it was now or never. As embarassing as it was, I had to get Jess' attention. I had to try and reason with her and hope that, because she was Kelly's friend she wouldn't let anything happen to me. If not -- I was as good as gone once she walks out of here.

I squeezed my body halfway out of the grate in the basket and looked up. Oh my word...

I could see nothing but the shape of her arm in front of me, holding the basket. Even as I screamed up at her, I was just screaming towards her shirt, or her clenched fists holding the basket. Tears began to well in my eyes as I screamed.

"JESS, PLEASE!! STOP!! PLEASE!!" I repeated again and again, feeling more and more shaky as she approached the door.

I was practically imperceptible and she hadn't heard or seen me -- then again, what possible reason would she have to look inside her laundry basket for a tiny man? The whole thing felt so hopeless to me. Just then, I feel a jolt. The basket tilted and I slipped out, keeping a loose grip on the blue plastic as she had let one hand release the basket, using that hand to open the door. My breathing sped up and I swung myself back onto the side of the basket.

"Jess! Jess, please! Help me!" I screamed, now out of breath. I had basically exhausted my voice and it didn't even matter. She couldn't hear me and worse, she couldn't see me. She continued walking, dragging the basket somewhat lazily with her one hand and letting it hang close to the ground. I saw this as my chance to escape and slowly let go of the plastic.

Now just a few feet off the ground, I slid clumsily to the ground just as her door shut behind me. I took a few more deep breaths. I had made it -- but now what? The stillness fell over me again. The apartment was dead silent and I was grateful for the time being that I had survived but now I had to get back to Kelly, I had to get her attention and I had to hope she'd find me before Jess did -- or that anybody would find me at this rate.

Surely, she'd notice I was missing... I thought to myself as I had slowly accelerated into a jog. Ugh... this sucked. I was getting so winded just from running the equivalent of a few feet but it felt like I had just participated in a high intensity track meet. I had made barely any progress from the door step to the small kitchen. Luckily this wasn't an oversized apartment or I'd have surely been lost for good. I knew where the bathroom was, it was just a matter of getting there.

I still heard the distant sounds of the shower hissing. I slowly started to walk again, my legs feeling sore as I took each step. I also feared I had pulled a muscle in my upper arms when I was yanked while holding onto the damned laundry basket. What the hell could be done for me though? At this size, I was utterly useless, even when I was completely healthy. What now? Put a tiny cast on it and hope for the best? I was also tired so much more often at this size. I had taken several small naps while Lillian carried me most of the way, I felt so pathetic. Lillian... Kelly ... whichever at this point.

I'm not sure how much time passed while I took a short break from walking but I know that I heard the sounds of the shower fading, and then there was more complete silence. I estimated at this point I was probably another 10-20 minutes away from reaching the bathroom at my own walking speed, but perhaps Kelly would find me once she was done with the shower. She had to have noticed the sweatshirt missing.

Just then, the door slowly creaked open. Even the lowly noise was perceptible to me as I watched the giant Lillian emerge from the bathroom appearing timid. She looked absolutely stunning having just come out of the shower. She had changed into the pink pajama top with black sweatpants. She had a frightened look on her face as her eyes darted around the apartment. I couldn't tell if it was the same moisture from her hairline or body but there was a lot of moisture around her eyes -- maybe from crying.

"Kelly! Kelly!" I screamed, running over towards her. Not soon enough

At the exact same moment, another noise got her attention. Jess walked back into the room, holding the empty laundry basket. I ducked behind a nearby kitchen stool and watched them talk.

"Jess! Jess!" Kelly cried, running to her friend as she entered the room.

"Wh-What's the matter?" Jess asked, giving Kelly a weird look.

"My uh... my clothes... that you..."

"Yeah, I put em in the wash" Jess said, in a non-chalant sort of tone, "they'll be done soon"

"Jess, I uh... um..." Kelly responded, stumbling for words, "you didn't happen to see... anything? In the pockets... I um... had some change... and uh... my wallet"

"Oh, right" Jess nodded and handed her friend the small clump of material that she had gotten from the pockets. "Here, I made sure to go through the pockets, don't worry. You wanna see if your phone has charged yet?"

Kelly had the most distraught look I had seen on anyone's face today. She looked like someone had just died as she looked at the collection of things in her hand. She folded the wallet and took a deep breath, appearing defeated as she let out a sigh and nodded in the direction of Jess. Together, they walked into the next room.

"What?" Jess asked, not far behind, "What's wrong?"

I just sat back down and sobbed. This was hell.
End Notes:

Once again, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. For my next chapter, I haven't decided if I will be delving into Lillian's/Kelly's point of view or stick with Jake as he tries to reunite with her. 

I'd be more than happy to field ideas about this because I could honestly go either way and keep the plotline intact. 

Reunited by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Jake does his best to find Kelly again, but will it be worth it in the end? Written from Jake's point of view

The key was not to panic, I thought, as I uselessly fished my cell phone out of my pocket, the screen burning my eyes as I slowly wiped my tears. Then again, this damn phone wasn't going to help me much either, I figured as I let my hands fall to the side. I stood up again and peeked around the corner to see nobody was around. The 2 girls had dissapeared behind the bedroom door which appeared nearly a mile away. I decided it was time to get walking. If I was going to get anywhere at this point, it was going to be because of me -- nobody else could help me this time.

I started walking and began my long trek. Before long, I grew tired. I couldn't believe how pathetic I was. I had probably walked the equivalent of a few feet and my sides were burning as if I were running a mile. I pressed on, struggling as the giant door grew larger and larger in size the closer I got. Even if I reached the door, I thought, there was no way I could open it, and even at my size, I was a bit too large to fit under the small crack that revealed itself as I drew nearer. This was hopeless...

The room grew darker as I felt myself falling asleep again... no, not again. I feel like I had slept more often than I had been awake. My body uselessly fought the drowsy sensation until I found myself curled up on the floor like a bug. As I drew my knees closer to my face for warmth, it began to dawn on me that that was exactly what I had become. Nothing but a bug... a tiny little bug. With what was left of my strength, my arm reached for my pockets again and fished for the cell phone. Maybe I could call her, maybe she could help. No...

"No..." I muttered sleepily, releasing my grip on the cell phone. "No... no point in that"

I opened my eyes again, feeling a bit more refreshed but it was definitely later now. I had no idea how long I had laid there and it was a miracle I hadn't been stepped on while I was out of it but I still lay in my pathetic position as nighttime had descended on the apartment. I got myself back up and crawled slowly towards the door. It was now just a short distance away but I had to hurry up before I got tired again. At this point, I didn't even care if Kelly's friend Jess saw me, I just needed help -- from anyone, in any way. I began to get really scared again and decided maybe I should call her. While my mind reasoned with my heart, my hands had already made their way to the cell phone and were dialing the dreaded number. Why was I doing this?

The phone rang once. Then again. Then again.

After a slight delay, I heard the voice.

"H-Hello?" she said, in a soft tone, "Jake?"

I held the phone still in my hand. Suddenly I was startled by the jarring sound of the door cracking open. I hung up the phone and turned back, startled by the sight of giant Kelly stepping out of the room. It was dark but a faint light from the room behind her illuminated her enough to see. I scampered around her foot before it landed in my area.

"K-Kelly!! Please!!" I screamed, my words devoured by the cold darkness as she faded towards the bathroom, the room that I had been in several hours ago. At this rate, it would take me days to get there again, so I retreated into the open door, now in Jess's massive room.

I stood in front of a bureau that was as high as a castle, looking up to be greeted by a long sleeve fleece that appeared as menacing as a dragon with a lone sleeve draped over the edge. I looked around some more and noticed the room was tight, very tight. Jess lay dormant on her twin size bed in the corner, turned away from me towards the corner wall. Kelly must've been using the sleeping bag on the floor which was disheveled and full of her stuff. Her cell phone sat on the floor, not too far away, still tethered to the outlet nearby. I walked over towards it but it wasn't quite that easy. The bedroom was littered with junk -- everything from empty bottles of poland spring water and tangled up wires from ipod headphones blocked my direct path.

It wasn't long before Kelly re-entered the room, in her long black sweatpants and pink pajama top. Her feet were bare as they spread out in front of me on the thin beige carpets. She didn't have far to walk and slowly settled back down onto the floor, sitting up for a moment. She blinked once, appearing more drowsy than I had but then it dawned on me...

Had she seen me?

"J-Jake?" I heard her whisper. Or maybe that's just what I wanted to hear.

No, she had seen me, she definitely had. I didn't know whether to smile or cry. I stepped closer to the frozen giantess as she stared down at me, as if she couldn't believe her eyes. She didn't move but I moved closer still.

"Lil? Kel?" I said nervously, approaching the giant beauty from afar. I was waiting for her to move or somehow show a sign of recognition, as if to let me know it were okay to keep walking up to her. As I got closer she finally began to show some signs of emotion. A great smile widened on her face and she was about to speak loudly before she hushed herself. She reached her hand down.

"Jake!" she said, a quiet chuckle in her voice. "I-I'm so glad you're... I mean, I'm glad you're okay"

I nodded. I don't know why I was so worried about staying quiet. I could scream at the top of my lungs and it wouldn't wake Jess on the other side of the room. I was glad that it was her who had found me though. I don't know how I would've handled Jess or (even worse) Kendra finding me in this state. I nervously climbed onto Kelly's waiting hand and remained seated as she brought me up to her face.

She smelled good -- not that she hadn't before, but the distinct scent of Palmolive and some other shower gels had dampered her skin and she was like a giant angel beaming with joy as she looked upon me in her hand. She had found me, but now what? I thought as the dread slowly set in again. I was only one step closer to maybe figuring this out -- or maybe ending up as a blood splat on a carpet somewhere.

"Jake..." she said, her voice in a silent whisper again. "Hold on, okay?"

I nodded -- as if I really had a choice.

The giantess slowly got up with me perched in her hand and walked me out of the room. It was almost embarassing how fast she cleared the bedroom considering how long it had taken me to walk there. An all night trek for me became about 30 seconds as she walked back into the bathroom and quietly closed the door and locked it. She sat down on the closed toilet seat and held me out in front of her.

"Oh my god..." she sighed, a long pause in her voice as she took a deep breath. She proceeded to shake her head lightly back and forth. I shot her an inquisitive look.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes... I mean now I am!" she exclaimed, "I thought I lost you... I thought you were... I..."

"It's okay, Lillian... Kelly..." I said.

She smiled again.

"Jake, honestly, you can call me whatever you want" she said, a slight chuckle in her massive voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked. It was an odd suggestion from someone who used to be treated like a pet.

"I mean what I said... I just don't know what to say... Jake, you are still my hero" she said with a smile, "and if you want to call me Lillian, call me Lillian. If you prefer Kelly, call me Kelly... hell, call me Veronica for all I care"

"Veronica?" I asked, "the girl from the Archie comics?"

She chuckled and smiled again.

"You're so sweet, Jake" she said and slowly brought me back to her face, laying a kiss on my body. I fell back, causing her to giggle again. This was becoming a strange time and place for a love fest but I didn't mind. My body was sore from the day I had had and things were only going to get rougher from here. Almost as if she knew that, a frown slowly came over her face.

"Lil?" I asked.

"You're not hurt, are you?" she asked. "I didn't even ask... you could've been seriously hurt, I'm so sorry!"

I stood up quickly in her hand, as if to show her how fine I was. Despite my aching joints, I was still able to put on a pretty convincing act. I heard her let out a small chuckle as she tried to calm me down.

"Okay okay, I get it" Kelly said, "But... the thing is, Jake... I really don't know... how much longer... I can keep you"

"What do you mean?" I asked, suddenly feeling very scared.

"Well I said I'd help you, and I will" Kelly resolved, "but there are so many problems with that, my gosh, you don't even know... first of all... I am HORRIBLE with pets, ask anyone! I had a pet hamster when I was a kid... he got lost and never was found... I can't keep track of my homework sometimes, I mean I am so scatterbrained and I already lost you once..."

I frowned as she spoke.

"...and I mean, oh gosh..." she said, lowering her tone of voice. "When I said... no, Jake... I didn't mean it like that. You're not a pet, you're a..."

"I pretty much am" I groaned, "continue though"

"You're not a pet" Kelly smiled, "but that's beside the point... the thing is, there are probably people more qualified to take care of you than I am... and you could get seriously hurt if somebody handles you who doesn't have experience with..."

"But who has experience with this kind of thing?" I chuckled, "Plus c'mon... I mean... you've been fine... you've been more than fine. You're great, Lillian and I wouldn't want anyone else caring for me, I mean it... no matter what happens, I'll be a lot more careful and you won't even hear a peep out of me unless..."

"It's Kevin" she groaned. I stopped, surprised. I felt like a ton of bricks had hit me.

"Right..." I said, the realization dawning on me again. Her ex boyfriend... well maybe not so "ex". I remember her mentioning him to me and again to Jess. Not only did she have a completely different name than I thought, she had a different life and she had friends and a boyfriend to return to. I was being ridiculously selfish to think she'd give that up for some guy she had only just met.

"...Yeah" she said, her voice becoming quiet again. "and I mean, we're not dating... Kevin and I.... at least not right now, not as far as I'm concerned... I mean..."

"...but you'd like to be..." I sighed, finishing her sentence for her.

"I didn't say that" Kelly said after a long pause.

"But you had to think about it" I replied, "and that's fine, I totally get it"

"That's not it, Jake! Seriously... you're not listening" Kelly scoffed.

"Kel, it's okay" I nodded, "seriously, you want to get back together with him and it'd be awkward having me around..."

"Jake, stop... it's not that simple" she sighed, getting up now.

"W-Wait, where are we going?" I asked nervously as she lifted me from the room and headed back towards Jess' bedroom.

"Well, I wasn't planning to spend the night in the bathroom" she groaned. I looked up at her questioningly as she held me.

"A-Are you mad?" I asked

"Mad? No... no, I'm fine" she said, her breathing faster than it had been before. What had started out as a "feel good" moment felt like a tense argument as Kelly brought me back with her into Jess' room, keeping me concealed in her hand. "I just think we need to think about some things... both of us... and we need some sleep, okay?"

I tried to think of words but they were lost just as fast as they came. I looked at her with a vacant look and she just stared back, her giant eyes drilling into me as she slowly lowered me into a nearby purse. I looked up at her with a frightened look on my face.

"Jess is letting me borrow this purse, okay?" Kelly asked, "We'll talk more in the morning... have a good night, okay?"

I looked up at her with a sad look as she slid the zipper over, only leaving a few inches for me to breathe. I sighed and felt drowsy again... I guess it was best just to sleep on it for now... again, not like I had a choice. What bothered me more as I started to doze off was this thought ...

Why had I tried to call Kendra?
End Notes:

I hope I've opened up some interesting avenues for this story going forward because there are multiple directions that I'm thinking of going in. As always, I look forward to hearing your responses and reviews to the latest chapter.

 

Thanks again for reading! 

Bumps in the road by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Things begin to grow tense between Kelly and Jake as she gains her independence back and he wonders about the future. Written from Jake's point of view 

Sleeping in a purse actually wasn't so bad ... at least it was kind of soft and forgiving on my back, I thought as I rolled over a couple of times. I wore myself out changing positions until I finally settled on my back, staring straight up at nothing in particular. I couldn't help but think in my head how I had ended up at this point. A selfish part of me even wondered how much different things could've been if I had just left the tiny lady alone at the museum. She didn't want me to find her and she didn't even want my help... yet, now that I had found her and all of these things had transpired, she was thinking of getting back together with her ex-boyfriend. So where did that leave me?

Shrunk. Stranded. Alone.

I flinched at the thought but even worse, I was powerless to change it. I was also too tired to dwell on it and so I was soon fast asleep.

In the hours that followed, I remember only brief sounds. Some of them loud and thunderous as the 2 girls made their way around the room. Then I heard some distant sounds in the background. I could hear faint conversation and even the sounds of silverware from the nearby kitchen. I groaned as a headache grew within me. This was too much to process. Where the hell was Kelly?

Out of boredom, I slipped my cell phone from my pocket again, seemingly obsessed with the small device all of a sudden. After all, I knew it wouldn't be long before the phone would die and I'd be completely cut off from the rest of the world. And then what? Was Kelly planning on giving me up to someone else? Was she going to keep me with her when she got back home? Even if she did that, did I really want to watch her hook up with her old boyfriend again? What would he think of all this?

My phone suddenly flickers to life and reveals that I have 2 text messages waiting. They're both from Kendra.

There's another thought... if I had stayed with her, I definitely wouldn't be in this mess. I guess I can't say that for sure but it was unlikely I ever would've met Lillian and even more unlikely I'd be inside her purse at the moment.

The messages from Kendra were short. They usually were, towards the tail end of our relationship. We used to talk all the time, multiple times a day, but after a while, we became too used to each other. She'd be reluctant to talk certain days, unless it was important. Needless to say, this was important.

Kendra's 2 text messages were just : "Jake?"

and then a second one that read : "Am I crazy or did you try to call me last night?"

I decided to leave it be -- for now. I had a sneaking suspicion that I would be tempted to revisit the idea of texting Kendra again though and I was worried about what that may lead to. Hopefully my phone may die by then and leave me no such option. I was about to get comfortable for another power nap when I suddenly felt the purse lifting up off of the ground. Now I could hear more clearly what the ladies were saying.

"Thank you again so much" Kelly said, as I felt the purse shift violently to the side when she gave her friend a hug.

"Think nothing of it, seriously" Jess replied, "are you sure you don't need anything else?"

"You are seriously amazing" Kelly answered, "but I think I'll be good, you've done more than enough. Thank you so much"

"No worries. I'm glad you called your dad and told him you'd be heading back" Jess said, "but seriously girl, you need to tell me what happened sometime... where have you been?"

"I...I'll tell you someday" Kelly said after a long pause. "I'm just kind of relieved to see my dad again"

"You remember the way to the station, right?" Jess asked.

"Yes, I should be good, but I'll call you if I get lost" Kelly replied.

"You still have my number? Don't go dissapearing on me again" I heard Jess chuckle.

"Yes, yes" Kelly said, with a slight chuckle in her voice as the purse slowly bobbed up and down with each step. "I'll give you a call if anything comes up, and thanks again. We'll have to hang out when things are more... settled"

"Definitely" Jess said, and I could hear the girls' voice get more distant as Kelly walked away. Now it was finally just her and I. There was something comforting about that thought, even if we were seperated by a great distant and a dark suede purse. At least, I think it was seude. Whatever it was, was kind of comfortable.

A long time passed in between Kelly saying goodbye and her reaching what sounded like an elevator. I heard her take a couple footsteps and felt myself get jarred again. Not that I was complaining but I most likely wasn't getting any sleep like this. I'd be glad to get this whole ordeal behind me anyway.

I heard the mechanical "ding" of an elevator and felt the slow, fleeting feeling of Kelly and I descending down the levels of Jess' apartment building. Before long, I heard the doors open again and Kelly stepped out into the outdoors. All this time, I wondered why she hadn't talked to me, and why she was so quick to end our conversation last night.

Was it something I said? I worried. I wasn't the best with detecting these types of things. Often times, I'd offend Kendra on accident and not even realize it until days later. I hoped Kelly would at least stop and tell me if something I said or did bothered her. Did she forget I was in here?

I felt her footsteps continue as the sounds of the city served as a greater distraction. I could feel every small bump on her route, until finally I felt the purse slowly swing to one side. She lowered it down some and her giant hands soon parted the steel teeth above me. I could see her face peering down from miles above me.

"Hey..." she said, her face appearing even more gorgeous with the proper amount of sunlight illuminating it from overhead. She no longer looked as tired ; probably a pleasant result from the goodnight sleep and the shower products she had used. Now it was me that appeared dis-sheveled by comparison. I stood up weakly to greet her. "Are you okay in there?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine" I sighed, trying to put a smile on my face but it was like I couldn't bring myself to. "I'm uh glad you're fine too"

"Yeah..." she said, slowly nodding as if deep in thought. I would've loved to know in that moment what she was thinking. "Yeah... I think things are going to be okay"

I looked at her kind of puzzled but didn't want to upset the situation. I was glad to see her with a calmer demeanor but how was this going to be okay? How was I going to be okay? I hope she didn't think this was okay because riding in a cramped purse for the rest of my life wasn't really the plan I had in mind when I went to college.

I decided to acknowledge her words with a simple nod and nothing more.

"So, I'm going to be getting on the train soon" Kelly said, "I'm going back to my house in Valleydale... I called my dad while we were at Jess' and gave him the good news"

"I know" I said, nodding slowly, "I heard"

"I'm so excited honestly" she said, a bright smile lighting her face as she looked down on me in the bag, "My dad's going to be ecstatic to see me -- I thought I was dead... can you imagine, Jake? I feel so bad for making him worry..."

"It's okay" I said, trying to be the sympathetic one here, "You didn't mean for any of this to happen and... it wasn't your fault. I'm just glad... I'm glad you're okay and going home... you deserve this"

There was a long pause after I said that and Kelly's face remained static.

"Yeah... um... thank you... seriously. Thank you so much... none of this would be possible without you" Kelly said. "But I need to ask you something"

"Sure, ask away" I replied

"I think I already know what you'll say..." Kelly said, "but are you sure you want to come with me? I mean, to Valleydale... once we get on the train, my dad said he'd pick me up from the station. We'll pretty much be right back at my house. I have no issues with taking you, obviously and considering everything that's going on..."

"...well, where else could I go?" I said, a slight defiance in my voice. I don't know why but I was suddenly feeling very angry inside. I felt like I was being neglected or ignored. Despite the fact that I was happy for her, I feel like my being small was just an inconvenience for her, and I was just a distraction. Something to be dealt with and set aside...

"...I know, I know" Kelly said, slowing down and letting me vent. "I didn't mean that, I just meant... you're welcome to stay with me, but I don't know if there was anyone you wanted to call... any friend or family member that you wanted to talk to... because I know what it's like to be alone, Jake... I was in your shoes not too long ago..."

"Yeah, I know..." I groaned, feeling like a real fool right now as she spoke.

"...and Jake, I completely understand if you're mad at me, and I really don't want you to be..." Kelly said, her voice breaking a bit as she spoke. "but I can understand it... trust me, I can. I just don't want you to hate me, okay? No matter what happens... you're welcome to stay with me but please... understand..."

"I'd never hate you, Kelly" I smiled. "I wouldn't have tried to help you if I had. It's not your fault any of this happened"

Kelly nodded.

"Thank you so much for understanding" Kelly said, "We'll talk more once we get back to Valleydale"

With that, she slowly zipped up the purse, leaving me alone in the darkness. I threw my arms to the side and sighed. I felt like I had so much more to say but it didn't matter. She shut me out because she could, because I was too little to do anything about it. She got up from the bench or seat or whereever she had been and started walking again. I heard the crowd noises pick up as she walked towards the train station. Before long, we were there and the doors parted, letting us in. I sat uselessly inside the purse and waited out the long train ride.

Looks like my next stop was Kelly's home town...
End Notes:

I hope you guys are enjoying the story and haven't minded the couple of chapters being on the slower side. I promise some intriguing plot twists in the next few chapters as we begin to meet people from Kelly's former life and Jake begins to examine his own future a little more closely. 

Until then, I'm here to field your comments, questions and ideas and thank you again for reading and supporting my story 

Homecoming by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Kelly returns home to her family, and Kevin makes his long awaited debut in the story. Written from Kelly's point of view 

It was a gorgeous sunny day and I had just gotten off the train, refreshed from having such a nice ride. It sure was quiet though. I hoped little Jake was okay in my purse but I worried about him a ton. It made it hard to enjoy what should've been a picture perfect day, but as the train pulled into Valleydale station, I briefly let down my emotional guard, allowing myself to smile in a more genuine sense. I had been so nervous about so many things in the past 24 hours but this wasn't the time to let that get in the way. I just wanted to see my dad again and my friends. Hopefully everything would be at least somewhat similar to how I remembered it.

The thing I worried most about (other than Jake, of course) was explaining to everyone what happened to me. I'm sure an ongoing investigation had been conducted to find me ... nobody would believe I was shrunk, let alone everything that happened afterwards.

I walked through the busy terminal, careful to clutch my purse close to my person. It was unlikely but there were some shady characters in this part of town, especially at the Metro Dale station. It was one of the more active parts of town, which told you all you needed to know about "scenic" Valleydale... there were more people taking trains out of town than into it.

If I had had my car still, I might not have even needed the train. It was about a 2 hour drive from the city but of course with everything that had happened, I was in no condition to drive. Just the thought of returning home to my old room and (hopefully) my old car made me smile. I hope they'll remember me and how things were... well, then again it's not like I was out of it for that long, and things could be so much worse.

I take a deep breath as I enter out into the larger crowd and the parking lot where people are constantly in motion. This is the first time I think I'll see my dad in months and while I certainly remember him and he remembers me, something made me nervous about this first conversation after being missing for so long. I glanced around frantically but it was like a nightmarish "Where's Waldo?" out there and nobody was standing still long enough long enough to get a good look.

I walked down the concrete ramp to the parking lot when I noticed omebody emerging from a nearby crowd to give me a hug. Oh my god! It's my dad!

"Dad!" I squealed and threw my arms around him. He gave me a long hug before letting go and looking me in the eyes, his face not showing much emotion but I could still tell he was happy. Dad was never the most emotional individual but I was sure he had been startled to lose me and was even more relieved by what had happened.

"Kelly! I'm so glad you're okay!" he said, sounding out of breath. From just behind him was a little girl of about 10, wearing a thick pink jacket which she playfully waved from side to side, using the sleeves as if they were natural extensions of her arms. I remembered this little scamp ... it was Katy from next door! I remember babysitting her as recently as last summer.

"Kelly!" she screamed in glee, "we thought you were gone"

"Well, no..." my dad smiled, correcting the little girl, "We always held out hope"

"I said I wanted your room" Katy chimed in, "but your dad wouldn't let me have it, because I was going to put all my stuff in it and I know how much you hate the Jonas Brothers"

We all chuckled.

"Yes, but you have your own room, don't you?" I said, kneeling down in front of my friend from next door.

"No!" she said defiantly, "I mean, I do... but I have to share it with my little sister and she's such a ... crybaby!"

"Well she did just turn 2" my dad noted with a chuckle of his own. "Why don't we talk about this on our way back, c'mon. I think you'll be glad to know I washed the car for you"

"Oh my god, dad" I laughed, throwing myself playfully into his shoulder as we walked side by side, with Katy not far behind, running around us in a playful circle. Actually, it was more of a figure 8. "I'm just happy to see you... and Katy! and... I mean, the car is whatever..."

"Non-sense. I know how clean you kept that car" my dad replied, "and I wasn't going to let it go"

"Let it go... let it gooooo!!" Katy chimed in, quoting her favorite recent Disney movie.

"I see you haven't changed much since I've been gone" I said playfully, ruffling the little girls' hair as she ran past me. She gave me a brief smile, but then focused more on her own hair for a moment before returning to her aimless wandering around us.

"Things just weren't the same without you, Kel" my dad sighed, "this summer seems like a blur... it was one of the hottest summers Valleydale has had in years but without you around... it may as well have been 0 degrees..."

"Yeah, we really missed you Kelly..." Katy added,"where did you go?"

I paused, as did my father. He looked down at Katy

"I'm sure she'll tell us another time" my dad said to the little girl, "For now, let's just get back to the house, we cn have some ice cream or something, it's still not too cold"

"It's 40 degrees out" I chuckled, wishing I had worn something warmer. I was wearing one of Jess' sweatshirts she let me borrow. That girl was like a small salvation army with how many clothes and things she was just willing to hand out freely. I know she wouldn't even notice if I never sent them back but of course I planned to return everything... well, with the exception of the purse... there's one little... person in there that I intended to keep. At least, for the time being.

We got into my dad's green VW and took off towards the house which wasn't too long of a drive from the train station. When I was younger and there was noone to babysit me, my dad would take me to work with him on occasion. I always hated sitting in his office and watching him work, but I liked the train rides. They were peaceful and it was usually a rare occasion to bond with dad.

Since I got older, we sort of grew apart sadly enough.

"So Kelly..." Katy said, breaking the brief silence that we had in the car, "did you have fun where you went?"

"Um... I guess" I said, with a nervous chuckle. My dad shot me an uncomfortable look. Of course, he knew I was humoring Katy for her own good but it wasn't like I was making a joke of the situation either. I still hadn't constructed in my mind how things were going to work out or what I would tell those who asked me about my incident. I'm not even sure how to explain it.

"Where did you go?" Katy asked excitedly, "was it somewhere fun? Like Florida? Or Canada ...?"

"Since when is Canada fun?" I asked, laughing.

"I don't know, I've never been!" Katy said with a shrug.

"Okay, that's enough" my dad said, as we got closer to the house, "There will be plenty of time to talk to Kelly about her experiences later... right now, why don't we just go inside and have some ice cream..."

"Ice cream!" Katy screamed. Her one weakness.

We pulled into the driveway and my mind was flooded with memories. Our house was small but it worked for our small family. It was a dark red raised ranch with dark shutters. The walkway up towards the mailbox couldn't have been more than 20 feet, and we had a lone tree growing in the front yard. The back yard was pretty much just grass and nothing special about it, but it was where I had been most of my life and it suited me just fine. I also saw my purple Hyundai elantra in the driveway. I got out of the car and smiled back at my dad and Katy. They went into the house through the back door which led to the kitchen, while I stayed behind and set my purse down on the back of my car.

I looked down at Jake and smiled. Unfortunately he didn't look too happy, but I thought I would try and cheer him up while I could.

"You wanna ride?" I asked playfully. He gave me a suspicious look back.

"You mean... on your shoulder?" he quiped, "no way, I'll be seen by your dad and that girl!"

I shook my head with a smile and held back my laughter.

"I meant in my car, silly" I laughed, "I could mount you up on the dashboard and..."

"I'm glad you think this is so funny..." he groaned, turning away from me. There came the guilt again.

"Jake... I didn't mean... I just..." I sighed. "I'm sorry... I really... really am sorry... Jake..."

He remained silent and lay in the corner of the purse, not even acknowledging me.

"Jake...?" I said, my voice breaking. Oh no. What had I done? "I'm...I'm sorry... please... talk to me"

Jake gave me a careless shrug and I slowly re-zipped the purse as I could hear my dad returning from the kitchen.

"hey, you coming in?" he asked.

I nodded and slowly walked back inside. I hope I hadn't hurt Jake's feelings. I really did want him to share in this and I was serious about the car ride. I always loved long car rides in my Elantra, out in the rural district. I could get lost for miles, enjoy my favorite tunes and just think. I would've loved to share that with Jake. I wanted Jake to share in this moment with me, it didn't really feel right that I was so happy and he was still so miserable but I guess I couldn't blame him. I began to feel awful that I was a bad friend, a bad girlfriend and just... bad.

I mean, Jake wasn't my boyfriend, but if he was... I wasn't being very nice to him. I ignored him the whole trip and... ugh... I can't keep thinking about this. I should be happy I have my life back.

I joined my dad and Katy inside for ice cream. Katy had already half finished her overflowing ice cream cone and some of its remnants stayed on her face as she smiled, giving me a look as if to ask me why I hadn't started eating yet.

"I gotta tell you, Kel" my dad said as he walked towards the fridge to get the chocolate syrup. "Kevin was never my favorite of your boyfriends, you know that..."

I nodded slowly.

"But ever since you went missing, he's been here almost every day..." my dad said, much to my surprise.

"What?" I asked

"Yeah... he's been here to help around the house or just to see how we were doing... he's been distraught since you've been gone... we've all been pretty lost without you Kelly" my dad said.

"Yeah,why couldn't you take us with you??" Katy asked.

I forced a smile but I could feel tears coming on.

"I know... I know... I'm so sorry, dad!" I said, once again giving him a big hug as tears poured down my face. He wiped the tears and smiled.

"The important thing is that you're home safely... but for the police's sake, you need to tell someone what happened... it doesn't have to be right now, but we've been worried sick about you and if anybody hurt you or did anything to you, we need to know... so we can notify the proper authorities" my dad said.

I just gave him a simple nod. I decided now was the time to use as few words as possible. After all, my words seem to get me in trouble, as they had with Jake.

"Kevin!" I heard Katy squeal, running to the door to greet my ex boyfriend. Ex boyfriend? Or current boyfriend? I couldn't believe Kevin... who usually couldn't find time for me on a weekend, found the time to be this close with my family in my absence. It sounded like he was the older son my dad was missing since my brother went away to Texas. Kevin walked in and was greeted by a parade of hugs from little Katy, but it wasn't until he saw me at the counter with my dad that he showed some real emotion.

"Kelly! Oh my God, I thought I lost you!" Kevin exclaimed, throwing his arms around me slowly and holding on for a long time. I looked at him and smiled.

"Did you steal that line from my dad?" I asked. Kevin looked at me questioningly, "Never mind"

Kevin slowly let me go and there was an awkward moment between us.

"Heh, we'll uh... give you two some time alone" my dad said, taking Katy into the other room with him. As they left, I could hear Katy mumble something.

"So..." I said, barely able to make eye contact with my ex. I had to admit, he had fixed himself up pretty good. Not that he wasn't a good looking guy anyway, but he was wearing a nice black jacket and was well dressed and groomed. His dark brown eyes stayed fixated on me for several moments making me feel a little more awkward but I finally forced myself to get a better look at him. His hair was fixed the way I had always liked, with a small spike towards the top.

"So" he said, slowly chuckling himself. "I'm just.. I'm so glad you're okay and I'm so sorry about everything that happened with us and the fight..."

"Oh my god, it's no big deal, seriously" I said, "I didn't even think, I mean neither of us did, things just got out of control and... I'm ... I'm glad to see you"

I really meant that too. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but just knowing that somebody cared that much meant a lot. I figured people cared but I thought after I had been missing for long enough, I'd just be written off. I figured Kevin would get a new girlfriend and life would just kind of fade on without little old me around.

Instead, here I was, nervously taking Kevin's hand as he offered it to me, as if there were some strange ritual I was bound to.

"Um... hey, sorry" I said, slowly letting his hand go.

He gave me a weird look. I shook my head nervously.

"Um... I mean... I um, just got home" I said.

"Oh right" he said awkwardly, "you probably wanted more time to..."

"Yes, more time..." I stuttered. The following several seconds were just us trying to finish a sentence that we didn't know how to start or finish. I nervously walked past him and started up towards my room.

"Hey," I heard him call, "you forgot your purse"

"Oh. I'll be right down" I said as I made my way back upstairs.

Kevin had waited for me... which is remarkable... and he was certainly an awesome guy. Now an awful thought crossed my mind... who would wait for Jake?
End Notes:

Things are getting pretty serious already between these reunited lovers, but what does this mean for Jake? Has Kelly already forgotten him? And who will take care of him if she doesnt? 

 

I'd love to hear your reactions and thoughts to this latest chapter as I continue trying to work on this new storyline. Thanks again for your reading and reviews. 

Kevin's Secret by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

The plot thickens as Jake learns a lot more about Kelly's past and possible future. Written from Jake's point of view 

I sat anxiously in the soft, fabric covered purse. Just me, a cell phone, and a lot of space for me and my thoughts. I shouldn't be mad at Kelly, I thought to myself. I wasn't even sure what was going to happen to me, much less what would happen with her. Her life was fine now, she had her family back and most likely her boyfriend. She could probably start school again in the winter semester and everything would be great for her. This made me a little happier as I felt like I hadn't completely wasted my life.

Don't get me wrong, I was going to miss my step-mom and dad, and even my real mom. I'd even miss Kendra and the fun times we had before... well, I wasn't dead yet. But I feared it would only be a matter of time. Even if I weren't dead, I may as well be. I couldn't do anything for myself anymore. Kelly was a saint for taking such good care of me in this time and all I did was get snappy with her for no reason. It wasn't her fault -- if anything, it was mine.

As I stirred in my juices a little longer, I was greeted uneasily by a familiar sensation. I was in motion -- but this wasn't the same motion I was used to. The purse was jarred from its place very quickly as I heard loud footsteps carrying me and the velvet prison upwards -- presumably towards Kelly's room.

"Geez, Kelly, watch it!" I found myself shouting. Again, I was being a bit snappy but I couldn't help it. I was bound to get motion sickness! It didn't matter, she probably couldn't even hear me.

Much to my surprise, she wasn't the one I had to worry about.

"Hey, Kel, you up here?" I heard the male voice shout out. Kevin.

"I'm in the bathroom, it'll just be a second" I heard Kelly's voice call from a short distance away.

At least that's what I had assumed. That was the scarier part about being trapped in here was not knowing what's going on. The scariest part of all though was that the purse was slightly open. I could make out the shape of a hand as I was harshly lowered onto a hard surface. I could even hear the rustling of Kevin's jeans as he slowly made his way away from the purse. How long would it be until he saw me?

The seconds seemed to go on for longer and longer as I sat in anxious silence waiting for Kelly to find me, or for someone to at least zip up the purse all the way so I'd be more hidden. I felt so afraid and I could only imagine how Kelly herself felt back when everyone called her "Lillian" or the "Lil One"

I could hear Kevin's pacing footsteps as he walked around the room. What was he so nervous about? I was the one who had more to lose. Just then, the pacing stopped. The room was silent again and I could hear Kevin muttering something to himself but it was incomprehendible.

"The hell?" I heard him say in a low tone. Just then I was shaken violently. The purse was lifted briefly off the surface and literally shaken by his massive hands.

Try as I could, I let out a brief scream. I don't know if that's what tipped him off, but somehow he had found me!

Suddenly, the zipper on Kelly's (well, technically Jess') purse was violently parted and a rough hand wrapped around my tiny body. I tried to scream but it was causing me more pain than good, his every movement was crushing my ribs and lungs! This had to be a nightmare but every moment felt too shockingly real as he stared down at me with a cold expression.

"You little punk!" he scowled. I remained still. He kept his grip firm but was now allowing me to breathe a little easier. I secretly wished he would just kill me at this point. I was beyond embarassed and afraid for my life. He then took his focus off of me for a second, still keeping me gripped in one hand as he peered down into the open purse. "Where is it? Where the hell is it?"

I shook my head at him in fear.

"Don't play dumb with me, you little shit!" he exclaimed. "You obviously know where it is! It worked on you, after all! You've got a lot of nerve, you know that?"

Again I looked at him vacantly. He dropped me onto the desk and I fell a couple feet but it felt like a good 10 foot drop. I landed roughly on my feet and fell into a defenseless pile.

"Ugh... please stop!" I cried out.

"Why should I show you any mercy?" he asked, raising his voice as he scooped me up again, clenching a fist around my body.

With what was left of my strength I cried out, "Please stop! Please help me!"

Almost as if by magic, Kelly came storming into the room in a panic.

"Kevin! Please! Stop! Don't hurt him!" she screamed. Kevin appeared surprised and turned around quickly, again dropping me onto the desk. This time I wasn't so lucky and landed hard on my back. I cried out as a sharp pain struck me. I struggled to get up again, trying to keep some pride and at least stay on my feet instead of laying down like a coward, which is what my mind kept telling me to do.

Kelly made her way towards me quickly, shoving Kevin aside and looking down at me with concern.

"I...I am so sorry!" Kelly cried, tears welling in her eyes. From the looks of her face, it looked like she had been crying at least once before because there were distinct red areas around her eyes.

"You're sorry?" Kevin retorted, "this punk tried to... tried to rape you and you're sorry?"

"WHAT?!" Kelly snapped. I would've snapped myself if I had the energy. What the hell was he talking about? "Kevin... what are you talking about?"

"The pepper spray" he said, giving her a stern look. I remained motionless and still, watching the tension between them as I hoped my joints would heal. Kelly stared back at him for a long moment. I was just hoping he wouldn't lose his temper again and hurt me more. Even though Kelly was there to protect me, it wouldn't take much at this point to bring me to an end.

"Pepper spray...?" Kelly asked. "Okay okay okay, hold on, I think I remember now"

I raised an eyebrow as I watched them hash this out.

"I gave you..." Kevin started.

"Yes, yes I know..." Kelly sighed, "You gave me some kind of ... mace... or something..."

"It wasn't just mace..." Kevin sighed, appearing noticeably angry again. I wasn't really sure where to hide because I was very much exposed. "It was a specialized formula ... an experimental bio-degradable agent which..."

"What the hell are you even talking about?" Kelly asked, sounding noticeably more upset.

Kevin let out a long sigh.

"You should probably sit down for this" Kevin sighed.

"Uh... maybe I would if someone wasn't taking my seat" Kelly chuckled, referring to the fact that Kevin was standing right in front of a computer chair that was in front of the desk I had been sitting on. Kevin rolled his eyes and stepped aside, letting Kelly sit beside me. She shot me a quick look and frowned.

"Anyway... it's been a while so I don't blame you for not remembering but I gave you that..." Kevin started.

"Oh I remember..." Kelly sighed, with a half smile on her face as she addressed him with a smug look on her face. "You got all defensive because of one time..."

"Yeah one time after your classes you came crying to me because some guy got handsy with you, don't try to play it off as no big deal!" Kevin snapped.

"Okay, okay, it was a big deal, I'll admit" Kelly sighed, "but I'm a big girl now, I can take care of myself... you didn't have to treat me like some kind of damsel in distress... yes, you gave me some pepper spray, I appreciated it, I really did... but I never used it"

"You never used it?" Kevin asked skeptically.

"Never" she said, "I swear to God, I never once needed it. But again, I appreciated you caring"

Kevin stared at her again for several seconds, then back down at me. I nervously looked at him and tried to look anywhere except his scowling face. Kelly tried calming him down by putting her hand on his. He focused his attention back on her as she shot him a serious look.

"Kevin, ...you need to tell me what's going on here... please..." Kelly said.

"Okay, okay..."Kevin sighed, "This is going to sound crazy and you probably won't ever believe me..."

"Um given what I've been through..." Kelly said, "...I'll believe just about anything..."

"Okay, well... again, this spray wasn't something you can just purchase anywhere" Kevin said, "The spray I gave you is a one of a kind agent... a resizing chemical"

I'm not sure if Kelly's facial expression said it all but I felt the color leaving my face as he spoke.

"Resizing... are you serious?" Kelly asked. "What the hell did you give me, Kevin?"

"It was supposed to be the cutting edge of defense for the 21st century... it was experimental though and very few tests had been run. I figured, worst case scenario, I was giving you an average variety of pepper spray" Kevin explained, "but if it worked, this chemical agent would actually shrink it's victim"

Again, Kelly and I appeared in shock. A small tear formed in her eye again.

"Wh-Where would you even get something like that?" Kelly asked.

"I um... probably shouldn't say" Kevin stuttered.

"Kevin! You need to ... tell me" Kelly said again, clutching his hand harder. He looked very nervous as he looked down at me and back at her. He let go of her hand and slowly walked away. "kevin... don't you dare leave... you need to tell me everything... now"

"Okay" he sighed, "okay."

Kelly appeared tenative as Kevin walked back towards her direction.

"I was tired of punks... giving you trouble, flirting with you, touching you, grabbing you" Kevin explained

"Kevin, that happened one time!" Kelly exclaimed.

"One time too many!" Kevin yelled, "and... just... ugh... knowing your history and all..."

I gave Kelly a look really quick but I doubt she noticed.

"...knowing your history, I got worried is all" Kevin sighed, "You know my dad works for Markcel pharmaceutical... they were working on this drug, this resizing agent. It came in many different forms but one of them was a powerful gas with the ability to alter sizes..."

As he spoke, I thought back to not that long ago when I had tried to help Kelly at the museum. The crates in the restricted area were unmarked but it was starting to make more and more sense what was going on. Markcel was one of the museum's sponsors and had other exhibits about scientific medical advances throughout history... was this their latest project?

"Your dad wouldn't give you that kind of stuff, Kevin" Kelly said, "I believe you... trust me, I believe you that it exists... but..."

"He didn't give it to me..." Kevin said in a whispered tone. "I kind of... acquired it"

"You stole it" Kelly sighed.

"I didn't steal... anything..." Kevin said, "I acquired it... it was in the interest of science. If it ended up working, it was positive results I could report to my dad"

"You can't tell your dad about Jake!" Kelly exclaimed, almost instantly putting her hand near me and turning it inward to protect me.

"...Jake... your um... little friend there" Kevin sighed.

"He's not my friend!" she blurted out. Gee, thanks Kelly. "I mean... he is... but... it's not like that..."

"Why are you protecting him?" Kevin said, "It's clear to me what happened and I can't stand for this"

"Stand for what Kevin?" Kelly exclaimed.

"He kidnapped you and did God knows what to you... he's brainwashed you, Kelly" Kevin shouted.

"That couldn't be further from the truth" Kelly cried. "Stop it, please... and don't hurt him anymore, and don't tell anyone about him, okay?"

"And why shouldn't I?" Kevin asked, "For years, criminals like him have been able to do what they want... oh sure, they catch some of them... but even then, they get off after a few years and they're back on the streets. This chemical could give people EVERYWHERE a chance to defend themselves... imagine how many fewer muggings there would be if the criminal knew what could happen to them"

"But Jake isn't a criminal!" Kelly said, now standing up from her chair and glaring at Kevin. "J-Jake saved me"

"Saved you..." Kevin said.

"Yes... he saved me... and I can never repay him for that" she sighed with a sad look on her face. "and that's why you can't hurt him and that's why... that's why... I don't even know..."

Kelly fell into Kevin's arms and began crying. He rubbed her back gently. All the while I held back tears of my own, wishing it would be me comforting her right now and holding her in my arms. I was probably going to die soon. I was probably going to die alone.

"It'll be okay, Kelly..." Kevin said, "I know you've been through a lot"

"You have no idea what I've been through..." Kelly whimpered, her voice growing quiet and weak.

"You're right, I probably don't and I'm so sorry I let you down" Kevin said.

"You didn't let me down" Kelly sighed, patting him on the shoulder and leaning in closer to him. "It's just... things were so horrible for me... and Jake... he saved me..."

"I still don't know what you mean by that, Kel, I really don't" Kevin said, appearing angry again. "Are you trying to tell me you didn't use the pepper spray and he just... shrunk on his own?"

"YES!" she said, pulling away from him. "and I can prove it"

Kelly went into the bottom drawer of her dresser and pulled out the tube of pepper spray. Kevin looked at her in shock.

"This... this is it..." Kevin said, holding the tube. "You didn't have it with you...? That's what I should've guessed when I didn't see it in your purse... but then... how...?"

"I don't know, Kevin, I don't know! That's what I've been trying to tell you!" Kelly exclaimed. "Besides that, the purse I had with me at the museum that day is long gone! and the pepper spray wasn't even in there as you can see... this is Jess' purse... not mine... the only stuff in that one was my cell phone and... Jake."

I sighed and looked down at the wood grain of the large desk. I guess I was just 'stuff' now.

Kevin then did something odd, he brought the pepper spray to his face and briefly smelled it.

"Hmm..." he sighed, "yeah this is definitely it"

Kelly shot him a questioning look.

"The chemical agent has a slight odor" Kevin explained, "it's very faint but it's there..."

"You think I just have tubes of random pepper spray laying around?" Kelly chuckled.

"This isn't funny, Kelly..." Kevin sighed. "If it was the chemical from this tube that shrunk... what's his name..."

"Jake" Kelly sighed.

"Right. If it was this stuff that shrunk him, I might know a way to cure it... but if it was something else entirely... I really don't know if the process is reversible" Kevin said, giving me a sympathetic look.

"You mean...?" Kelly asked.

"Well, I didn't even think this much was possible..." Kevin said, referring to me, of course. "...so anything's plausible at this point but if he just randomly shrank as you say... it could be irreversible"

"We don't know that!" Kelly said, quick to cut him off.

"Kelly, even if it was the pepper spray that shrunk him, there was only a 40% chance that he could be re-enlarged even near his original size... the growth formula is even more unstable than the shrinking one..."

For Kelly's sake, I hoped not.

"...and if there are other chemical compounds capable of this effect" Kevin explained, "it could be years before adequate research reveals how to re-enlarge people effected by them all"

"Can we just stop talking about this?" kelly said, beginning to cry again.

I turned away from the both of them and sighed. I understood some of what he was saying, but then again if Kelly randomly shrank and could be re-enlarged, there had to be hope for me too. At this rate, I'd try anything not to feel so embarassed and tiny.

The two embraced again, and Kelly picked up her teary face from Kevin's shoulder, looking down at me while he had an arm gently draped on her shoulder.

"Jake..." she sniffled, "I'm so sorry..."

Kevin nodded, also looking down at me.

"I'm sorry too, man" he said, "I didn't mean to hurt you... seriously"

I nodded and tried to look stoic. If it was possible, I felt even smaller than I was at that moment.
End Notes:

I hope you've all enjoyed this current plot arc, as things are bound to get very interesting in the near future. I eagerly await your feedback, comments, complaints, suggestions etc. and thank you again for all the support I've received thus far. I originally never thought this story would grow to the extent that it has but I'm very excited for what is in store.

For those who have asked, my chapters are not pre-written, but I do have some plot points in mind. Other than that, I'm fairly flexible. For those of you who want more "sexy" chapters, I can definitely say that it is coming soon (although I can't put a number on it).

Thanks again for reading! 

Change is inevitable by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Jake awaits his fate as he wakes up from the turmoil of his encounter with Kevin This chapter is written from Jake's point of view.

Had I really just fallen asleep again? Or was I so weak and tired from my earlier encounter that I had passed out?

Either way, I found myself disoriented and on top of Kelly's giant wood dresser. I stumbled clumsily to my feet and gazed around. Man, it had gotten late. Kelly's room was now blanketed in a light dusk, and I was alone. I took a few steps and was quickly reminded of the pain I had gone through. My entire left side was sore -- not in excrutiating pain but just sore, and tender, as if I had been in a rough football game.

I sighed and laid back down, painfully reminded of how pathetic I had become and how I had nearly become putty in Kevin's hands, literally. I could hear faint noises from other areas of the house. Kevin didn't appear to be around anymore, but then again, he had stayed for a good few hours. The two of them had taken off towards the lower level of the house and we all agreed it would be safer to keep me secured. It was somewhere around that time that my memory escapes me.

I'm startled by a slight vibration of my phone. I fish it out of my pocket as if I have any clue what's going on. The phone is signaling a low battery. It would only be a matter of time before the phone was completely burned out. What baffled me isn't that I was getting a text but that I had sent quite a few myself. As my coherence slowly began to return, I remembered in slight horror what I had done in the moments between my encounter with Kevin and my impromptu nap. Kendra's messages had littered my inbox.

I let out a great sigh. I can't believe what I had done. I had pretty much told her everything. The weird thing is, she seemed all too eager to believe me... in fact, it was almost as if she was glad this had happened. Sure, she questioned it but beyond that, she seemed to be quite invested in the fact that I had become so small.

I took a mental note of her phone number before sliding my phone shut. I was too exhausted (not to mention confused) to message her back now, but I had to give her number to Kelly or somebody else because it would surely be lost once my phone went out. For whatever reason, I wasn't feeling so confident in my short term memory right now. My regular memory was okay, for the most part. I could still remember my home, my sister, and yes, Kendra ; along with some of my other friends. But even details about the past day were blurry. I could remember the brief time I spent at Kelly's friends' house but I even had trouble remembering the girls' name? Jennifer? Veronica? Damn.

Suddenly the door cracked open. It was a subtle noise but it signaled the return of my giant friend. I was suddenly filled with happiness and a sense of relief to see her again, but she passed by me in a hurry. I looked up at her with a puzzled look on my face. I felt like a little puppy trying to greet its master, but to no avail.

"K-Kelly?" I asked, somewhat excitedly. I gazed up at her massive form and she looked back down at me, but she wasn't really attentive. She had bypassed my location to reach for something on the floor and her face passively looked at me while she reached her arm down under her bed.

"Jake..." she said, her voice somewhat distant sounding. "Hey, I'll be right back, ok?"

I nodded and then watched in slight dissapointment as she got up without saying another word. Was it weird that I wanted her to touch me? I wanted her to pick me up, or at least aknowledge me in some way other than just noticing me. Of course, I wasn't completely naive. I knew it was only a matter of time before her and Kevin rekindled what they had, despite his shady past and weird connection with pharmaceuticals.

Shortly after she left, Kendra texted me again.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk? If you're serious, we really should see each other... or something"

I sighed and looked down at my phone, and then past it, to the wood grain of Kelly's massive dresser. Understandably, every text from my ex-girlfriend brought back a slew of memories involving her. A petite girl with a small frame and short stature, Kendra always had a certain unrealized beauty to her. She was cute, and always like to doll herself up with makeup but I actually found her most attractive when she didn't try so hard.

She wanted to be a model, and she went through a couple brief stretches where she got some work. She could definitely pull it off, but I would occasionally get jealous of her friends, particular some of the guys who she had taking her photos. She insisted they were gay, but I don't know... and depending on who you asked, she was more than a little friendly with all of them.

She was generally a good girl though and despite some of my reservations about her, I had always really hoped things could work out. It just became one of those things where we'd have the occasional fight which would turn into more... I'd get so tired of arguing and being jealous that I'd shut down and then she'd accuse me of neglecting her, which I guess was somewhat true. I just hated being so into her at times, only to have her flaunt herself around to get attention. She says that's all it was but did it really make a difference? Even the supposed innocence of her flirting bothered me. How could she claim to care so much about me but saw no problem with going on dates during our brief breaks or hitting on some of her male model friends. Sure, it was always "platonic" she said but how do I know that?

More importantly, why was I spending so much time thinking about this during a dire situation? Like it or not, Kendra might be my lone key to sanity or maybe a way out of this. I was hesitant about telling my family and even if I did go that route, Kendra was very familiar with my sister and could act as a bridge between us. Kelly was awesome and all, but I feared that if she got in touch with my family, with me miniaturized, people may get the wrong idea. As it was, I had kept fairly silent on Kelly's existence to Kendra. I only told her that I was safe but I didn't tell her who I was with.


I sighed and laid my phone down on the dresser without fully finishing a text. I hung my head and almost nodded off again before Kelly returned to the room.

"Hey" she said, giving me an uneasy look as she drew closer. I looked up curiously.

"Hey" I said, not really sure what else to say at the time.

"So.. I'm sorry... about everything" Kelly sighed, and once again knelt down so she was high level with me up on her dresser. "I um... I had no idea, all that stuff with Kevin and the pepper spray..."

"Yeah, that was weird, I must admit..." I replied.

"Yeah, and the thing is, that's not how I shrunk and I don't think that's how you shrunk either... I asked Kevin about maybe trying the chemical on you, maybe it would have a different effect? But he said it's too dangerous..." Kelly explained, "there could be some good news though"

"Oh?" I asked.

"Well, the thing is, the chemical is unstable... at least the pepper spray agent was... and while we're not sure what shrunk you, Kevin said there's a chance that the chemical could just wear off" Kelly said, "the molecular hold on your body could dissipate and you may return to normal size over time"

I looked up at her confused. It seemed almost too easy.

"Of course..." she frowned, "He said there's only a 10% chance of that..."

I frowned.

"I'm so sorry, Jake..." Kelly whimpered, "I'm sorry about everything, and I..."

I was going to cut her off to beg her to stop apologizing but I was suddenly drawing a blank myself. Kelly quickly shifted gears in terms of conversation.

"Kevin and I... were talking..." Kelly sighed, sitting down on her bed and looking me over to make sure I was okay.

"yeah?" I asked curiously.

"Um... hoo boy" Kelly said, taking a deep nervous breath. "Please don't hate me, Jake"

"I can't hate you, Kelly... what is it?" I asked anxiously.

"We both agree... and it took me a while but I do agree..." kelly sighed, "I can't keep you... not like this, not now... it's not fair to you..."

I nodded and tried holding back my emotion.

"I hope you understand" Kelly sighed, a sad look crossing her face, as if all the energy had been sucked out of her. I didn't want to be the reason for that, and I guess that was all the more reason why I said what I said next.

"I understand" I sighed, "and actually... there's somebody I'd like you to call, when things get more settled down around here..."

"Oh?" she asked, seeming somewhat surprised.

"Would you be able to take down this number?" I asked, opening my phone really quick. No new message from Kendra this time, but I was able to pull up her number from one of her recent messages.

"Of course, hold on" Kelly replied, resorting to her own phone and preparing to type, "Ok, go"

"Okay..." I sighed, taking a deep breath, "203-892-3469"

"Okay" Kelly said and then paused after typing out the number, looking at me again, "Who... who's number is this?"

"Um... my ... girlfriend, my ex-girlfriend" I sighed embarassed.

"Are you sure about this?" Kelly asked. In some ways I feel like I had no choice. I didn't want to be a burden on Kelly or Kevin's life anymore and plus she had asked for this in some ways. I nodded nervously.

"I already explain the situation... well sort of... she seems to be at least... supportive" I sighed, a small tear forming in my eye. I was going to miss Kelly so much, no matter what ended up happening. Kelly nodded as she looked down at me with a worried expression on her face. I paused, "um... Kelly? I have one more number to give you"

"Okay" Kelly nodded, and signaled her readyness.

"203-715-7255" I said, with a half smile, not even needing my phone to read her the number.

"Okay..." Kelly said, half smiling as she looked down at me. I think she was just happy to see me happy, even though it was a bittersweet happiness for me. I was so thrilled to know this once "little lady" would have her life back. Even through all the doubt that I had faced, I was relieved to know Lillian... er, Kelly was in good hands. I just hoped the next hands I'd be in would be as kind. "Should I even ask who's...?"

"It's my number" I smiled, "I... I don't want to lose touch with you, Kelly..."

Kelly sighed, reaching her hand down towards me. Her sweet touch briefly graced me.

"You won't" Kelly smiled, "No matter what happens, I will be here for you too...and I will always remember what you did for me..."

"I'll definitely always remember you" I replied.

"I'm sure..." Kelly pouted, "I'm the girl who ruined your life"

I gasped, "What? No.. Kel..."

"It's true..." Kelly sighed, now turning away from me but still staying on her bed. Her voice was reduced to a near mumble but I could still make out the words as she groaned, "...I ruined your life, Jake... I took your freedom and everything from you... I'm a ... monster..."

"Please stop!" I exclaimed, finding it very hard to resist her depressing cycle of thoughts as I was in a funk myself. It was bad enough I would soon be losing Kelly. I didn't want her to think so badly of herself or of me.

"It's true though..." Kelly sobbed, "If you hadn't found me, none of this would've happened...you'd be safe in your room right now instead of all banged up on my dresser like you are now"

"I'd also be bored out of my mind and alone" I replied, "I've loved our time together, honestly and truly... what happened happened and we have to go from here..."

Kelly nodded.

"I've loved our time together too" Kelly said, her voice breaking up.

I feared her words as she was referring to us in the past tense. How much longer would I know this wonderful woman? Would my memory fail me in the not too distant future? Would I fare any better with Kendra? These were all questions I tried to keep out of my head as I tried to focus on the here and now, and Kelly's marvelous face.

"Jake..." she asked in a hushed tone, "Are you really sure about this? Do you want me to call Kendra?"

I nodded solemnly.

"But not now, please" I said, "it's kind of late and... I know we've both had a long day"

"I know" Kelly nodded, "I um... really appreciate everything you've done Jake... I just want to make sure you're okay with this... I'll take you anywhere you want... anywhere... if this is what you want... then I'll do it for you"

I nodded slowly.

"This is what I want" I said

"Ok" she said, trying to force a smile but her tears were all too obvious, she used her shirt sleeve to remove a few of them from her face, her eyes shiny from crying as she looked down at me on her dresser, still dinged up from my encounter with her boyfriend.

"So..." I said, after moments of silence, "Have you had a good time with Kevin?"

"C-can we not talk about this?" Kelly said, her face almost instantly turning flush red.I decided to drop the topic. "Sorry... it's just..."

"No, I understand, that was rude of me" I said. Part of me still resented being kicked around by him, even if it was supposedly because he thought I was an assailant. That was a load of crap though because I was only 5 inches tall! What was I going to do to her? Or anybody? The whole thought of it depressed me.

"So in the morning...?" Kelly sighed, looking down at me again, "I'll call her, okay?"

"Okay" I muttered, knowing that there was really no rush. I had the rest of my life to be without my giant beauty, Kelly. But I only had this one night to enjoy her company one last time and that's what I had wanted to do, above all else.
End Notes:

Sorry I haven't been able to update as often as I'd like but I still plan to be heavily involved in this story in the weeks to come! I hope you've enjoyed it to this point and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments regarding the story so far. 

Things are going to get very interesting very soon, so thanks again for your patience and for continuing to read this story. 

The Drop Off by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

From Kelly's point of view -- we finally are introduced to Kendra's character while Kelly has doubts about handing Jake off to her. 

I nervously skim the sides of my eyes with the fine, grainy pencil. All the while I can see her staring at me, her gaze casting judgement upon me. I'd like to see her do better, psh. Now she's looking at me with a look of slight annoyance on her face. I lean in closer, as if I'm going to really confront her, but instead I focus on my appearance, applying the rest of my eye makeup. I put the eye pencil down on the counter and sigh. It's been a while since I did this, I thought to myself with a half chuckle.

It was so weird having my life back ... in a sense. I mean, things would never be the same... how could they be? As I made my way from the bathroom back to my adjacent bedroom (oh how I missed having facilities so close by!) it was impossible for me not to look inside my purse and see little Jake inside sleeping. It was admittedly cute and the more I had gotten used to this strange sight, the more I began to feel emotional about seeing him go.

Still, as his friend (and in a way, his caretaker) I knew what I had to do, even though I really didn't want to. I walked away from my purse and Jake and went into a quiet room, just across from my dad's room. It was still fairly early so my dad was still asleep and I should be able to get on the phone real quick without waking anyone.

Understandably, it had been a turbulent couple of days and nobody had really slept, not myself, not my dad and not even Kevin from what I could tell. He had sent me a couple of sweet messages the past night or so, just making sure I was okay. He was beyond concerned for me and it almost made me wonder where all of that love was during our past relationship. While I wondered this, my mind inevitably wandered back to Jake and how Kevin knew all of this in the first place and didn't tell me. I felt kind of lied to concerning that strange pepper spray and I couldn't help but feeling that Kevin knew more than he let on. If he was keeping that a secret from me, what else was there?

As all this went on within my head, I almost missed the sound of the lady on the other end answering her phone. After several awkward moments of waiting, I was nearly caught off guard by her response.

"Um, hello...?" the girl said, sounding somewhat bewildered.

"Hi," I said, feeling nervous myself. The brief moments in between my phrases seemed to drag on forever, but that was probably just me experiencing that awkwardness. "Um... is this Kendra?"

"Yes..." she said, taking another eternal pause. "...who is this?"

Who is this? I thought in my head, my mind suddenly racing. Who is this? Who am I? Damn it, just answer her. Wow, really? I'm really thinking this hard about this? Who is this? I'm uh... the girl who owns Jake, no the girl who shrunk your ex boyfriend. I mean, really? Ugh, answer her... this is getting weird.

"I'm uh... I'm a friend of Jake's" I said, almost a little too non-chalant. She'd never buy that.

"Jake...? Why didn't he call me himself? You haven't hurt him, have you?" Kendra asked, almost sounding defensive all of a sudden.

"What?" I snapped, my voice raising a little. How dare she! "No... I have not hurt Jake and I would never... and..."

"Okay okay, calm down" Kendra said, her voice softening a little, "I just... I'm a little bit skeptical of everything he's told me..."

"Wh-What ... has he told you?" I asked, almost afraid to know.

"Well this is going to sound crazy..." Kendra explained, "but Jake told me... he was shrunk and that some girl named Lillian was taking care of him, he wouldn't give me more details than that but he said he was going to call me or something... did his phone die?"

I hesitated to answer. I think it had but I honestly hadn't checked. Did it really matter, though?

"Y'know I'm not sure..." I said nervously. "I know that he wanted to see you though and as weird as THIS will sound... I was wondering if you'd like to meet up sometime... so I can um... give him to you"

God, I felt weird saying that. Not just because I was letting this girl in on our secret, but just everything I said made me feel worse about the situation. 'Give him to you'... like he was stuff, or something. I felt horrible about this but what choice did I have? I vowed that if Kevin ever was more clear about a cure to the shrinking drug or even some kind of solution that I would let Jake know, no matter where he was or who had him. I wasn't content with giving my friend away and watching him spend the rest of his life as a pet. I couldn't and wouldn't do that to him -- especially after all he had done for me.

"So um... I take it you're Lillian?" Kendra asked after a long pause. Again, I was speechless.

"Yes" I chuckled, "Yes, I sure am... I am... Lillian..."

"Are you always this awkward?" Kendra asked with a laugh.

I almost wanted to slap this chick if it wasn't for the fact that I knew Jake cared for her. Plus, she would hopefully treat him right. Again, I felt like I was treating my friend like a pet... putting him up for adoption...? Maybe I didn't want to do this... but I had come this far.

"I'm uh... just a little nervous" I said, jostling the phone in my hands while I sat up and placed it gently on my shoulder, letting it rest against my face. "I um... I guess you could say I owe Jake a lot and I want to make sure he's taken care of"

There was a long pause on Kendra's end. For a while I looked at my phone in disbelief, wondering if we had lost signal. Finally she spoke.

"I'll take care of him, I promise" she said.

She seemed sincere and it was the first time she seemed speechless for a while so I took it that this was her real personality and not the snarky bitch that had picked up the phone. I think she was understandably skeptical but now that she understood the gravity of our situation, she was more responsive to help. I smiled a bit, reassuring myself that I was doing the right thing.

"Thank you Kendra" I replied, "so when and where would you like to meet?"

"Anywhere, anytime's good for me" Kendra responded without much hesitation.

It was like she couldn't wait to get her hands on her ex-man. This made me a bit uneasy again but I decided it was now or never. No need to get Kevin or anyone else involved... I wanted to do this before I changed my mind. Even if he wouldn't admit it, I think Jake had wanted this too. I know he cared for me and I cared for him too but he'd feel much better being with someone he knows. This is what he had wanted, right?

"Okay" I said, clumsily retaining my phone after nearly dropping it, "what are you closest to? I could meet you at Michael's Diner in a half hour if that works? Or somewhere else?"

"No, that'll work" Kendra said, sounding like she was on the move already. "I'll be there in 30"

There was a click on the other end and the line went silent. She was gone -- already en route to meet me there. Was I sure about this?

I returned to my bedroom and saw the purse sitting peacefully on my desk. I peered inside and saw Jake still sleeping, tossing about a little bit but generally peaceful as well. I frowned and slowly lowered my phone next to him. I zipped up the purse slowly, trying not to wake him, but the sound of the zipper may have caused him to stir. I decided it would be best to continue on this path before I got "cold feet"

I quietly slipped out my front door and jogged down the front steps, only briefly remembering what I must be doing to Jake. As soon as I made this realization I came to a complete stop, setting the purse down on the back of my car and looking inside to see Jake, disoriented.

"I'm so sorry" I sighed, "Wow, I'm an idiot sometimes. Are you okay?"

Jake took a few moments before nodding weakly.

"Yeah, I'm... I'm good..." he said, shaking his head some more, "but what's the hurry?"

"I'm uh... taking you somewhere" I said, trying to maintain a smile. I felt like such a horrible person for saying this, "We're going to see Kendra now"

"Oh" he said, not appearing as happy as I had hoped he would, "Okay"

He seemed utterly scared shitless and stiff to be honest. Anything but happy.

"If you don't want me to, I don't..." I started

"Oh no, it's all good" he said, trying to keep cool but I could tell there was something on his mind, "Th-Thank you... for calling her"

I nodded.

"I said I would" I said, "and I just figure... she'll take better care of you"

"I don't know about better care..." Jake frowned, "she knows me better but that doesn't mean much, Lil... I mean... Kelly"

"Yeah, we'll have to talk about that too" i said, slowly bringing my purse into the car with me and setting it down on the passenger seat. I knew I wouldn't be able to hear Jake from his current position at his current size, so I gently lifted him from the bag and set him on my shoulder, brushing the hair away. I took a brief glance at myself in the rearview mirror. Shit, I still looked pretty lousy... and I needed some work with the eye pencil to be sure.

I don't know why but I cared what I looked like for this girl. I didn't want her to think some total loser was taking care of Jake.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jake asked nervously, his voice briefly gracing my ears.

"You uh... told Kendra, my name was Lillian..." I said

"Yeah, um... I mean, we don't have to..." he stuttered. He could be so cute when he was nervous. Of course he had nothing to be afraid of but I could understand his apprehension. I don't know what I'd do if somebody so giant was in control of me. Oh wait, yes I would... I was once in his position not so long ago. I'd probably run for it if I could. I actually found it remarkable how trusting Jake was with me. I only hoped he'd be just as trusting with Kendra or whomever else took care of him. My gosh, what had I done? I had reduced this poor guy to a pet... he may always need some kind of supervision from now on and it was all my fault.

"Jake it's okay" I said in a hushed tone so I wouldn't startle him too much. I had also gotten good at being the 'giant' one and making sure I didn't overwhelm little Jake. After all, I knew what that was like too. 90% of the people who found me didn't give a shit if they scared me or mocked me... in fact they seemed to live off it. Jake was the only one who showed any genuine care for me as a person. Of course I owed him at least that much back. "Like I said, we can do whatever you'd like... you could've told her my name was Bob for all I care"

"That'd be a lousy name for a pretty girl like you" Jake laughed. I almost instantly blushed. In fact, the more I thought about it and realized how easy it would be for him to notice my blushing, the more red I could feel my face getting. It was a good thing I was alreay focused on the road and not Jake or I would've found it nearly impossible to make eye contact with him at this moment. Was he hitting on me? Did it even matter? I already found him cute in his own way, but that brought forth another question. Did I find him cute because of him or did I find him cute because he was small? Admittedly, on more than one occasion, I had been intrigued by his small stature and wanted to just take him in, in all of his tiny glory, as awful as that sounded. In fact, to an extent I could figure out why some of the museum patrons and others who found me gave me such "hungry" looks. It sounded and felt awful but there were times I felt the same about cute little Jake.

"So... is this goodbye?" Jake asked after a long pause. I started becoming emotional but maintained my focus on the road. At least it was only a little further because I didn't know how long I could make it like this. I was constantly being attacked in my mind by thoughts of turning back. But then what? I couldn't keep the poor guy in my purse forever and this wasn't fair to him. I had to do this. We had to do this.

"It's not..." I said, slowly, "it's not goodbye Jake... in fact I want to hear from you as much as possible, okay? Do you have my number?"

"No," he frowned, "I gave you mine earlier"

"Yes, yes you did" I smiled, remembering that fact from just last night, "I'll text you, okay? I want you to be okay, Jake... I'll let you know as soon as I find out anything pertaining to this shrinking business... in the meantime, please be okay... will Kendra take you back to your family?"

Jake shrugged,

"Yes... I mean, I think she will" he said.

"You're sure this is what you wanted?" I asked, as I slowed my car to a stop and threw it into park. I looked out at the diner and took a deep breath, exhaling and reaching for Jake on my shoulder. I gently lowered him into my other hand, getting a good long look. It just may very well be my last.

Jake just nodded.

"Yes, kelly... thank you" he said, sounding very business like. I fought back my tears and slowly lowered him into my purse, making sure he was okay. I was almost tempted to kiss him but I decided against it. I didn't need this getting any weirder.

As I walked towards an empty table, my legs felt like they were getting heavier and heavier with each step. I wanted to turn back so bad but there was no choice. I had to do this. I sat down and was about to text Kendra. I took out my phone and typed 3 letters before my focus was diverted elsewhere, and then -- there she was.

This skinny girl with dirty blonde hair took her seat across from me at the table. She was wearing a blue ribbon in her hair and had a vibrant red lipstick on (although it was kind of uneven and certain parts of her lips lacked the same level of glisten). She was wearing a black sweatshirt with an exotic logo on it. It was the logo for the Rotten Rose, a biker bar from in the city. She had a light perfume on and admittedly smelled good. She made me feel instantly unattractive, but she seemed pleasant enough. I couldn't say I blamed Jake for wanting to see her.

"Hi" she said, in a light tone. "So you're...?"

"Yes" I said, smiling and shaking her hand. "I'm Lillian"

I felt weird saying that but I figured, why the hell not? It wasnt like I'd have to be "Lillian" that much longer. Plus, it was probably better if Kendra didn't know my real name.

"Hmm, I thought you'd be taller" she said with a smile, "Nah I'm just messing... I'm only going by Jake's description"

I forced a smile.

"So... where is the little guy?" she asked.

I took a deep breath. Please forgive me, Jake, I thought to myself as I calmly unzipped my purse and lifted him out. Almost instantly the blonde girl's eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.

"Oh my gosh, Jake!" she squealed. I looked around nervously to make sure she wasn't attracting any unneeded attention. "He is... so small"

I nodded.

"Please..." I said, making eye contact with Kendra, "Be careful with him. Please."

Kendra nodded and slowly took him from my hand, keeping him safe between two fingers before dropping him into her other hand. He stared up at her with a dumbfounded look on his face. I bet he never thought this petite girl would be towering over him. I thought I was short but this girl seemed a good few inches shorter than me -- she couldn't have been more than 5'2. I glanced down at my empty hand and instantly felt like I had lost perhaps the most valuable thing -- person, I had ever held.

"I will be super careful with him, don't you worry" Kendra said, looking me in the eye. She then turned her attention to the little man she had perched in her palm, "and don't you worry, little Jake! You are so cute!"

I sighed uneasily. Now what? I couldn't just leave her with him but what else was there to do?

"You sure you don't mind doing this?" I asked Kendra.

"Not at all" she smiled, and slid Jake into the side pocket on her hoodie.

"Is he... going to be okay in there?" I asked, watching her get up kind of quick. She may have accidentally hurt him

"Of course" Kendra smiled, keeping her hand tucked in the pocket with Jake so he didn't fall out. "I will handle this, Lillian, don't worry"

"If -- if you say so" I said, already watching her walk away. This was moving way too fast. Should I stop her?

"Hey, no worries" Kendra muttered, already heading for the door, "Thanks for keeping him safe for me, I'll call you if I have any questions"

Kendra left pretty quickly with Jake secured in her pockets which got me to worrying even more. I instantly had to get up and leave the restuarant. Not even a minute had gone by since that whole ... thing and Kendra was nowhere to be seen. Had she taken off with him already? Jake... what had I done?

I went into my car and shut the door. As soon as I was sure nobody was watching, I broke down and cried, leaning my head against the dashboard of my car. Jake... I'm so sorry, I thought to myself. I resorted to my phone and typed him a text message.

"Jake, I will always love you..." I typed.

I paused. I didn't want to say that -- even if it was true.

I deleted it and re-typed the message instead.

"Jake, please let me know you're alright asap. Let me know what happens with Kendra. Thank you so much for everything =) "

I sent my message and let my phone fall to the floor as the emotion seized me.

Goodbye, my friend.




End Notes:

Hopefully the emotion in this chapter came through effectively because I'll even admit feeling a bit emotional about this turn of events -- even though I saw it coming. I'm sure I'm not revealing much but the story is based on 'Role Reversal' so let's just say Kelly & Jake's dynamic is not the only one that will be involved going forward. 

 

That said, I hope you've enjoyed the story to this point because it's about to get a lot more exciting in the next few chapters. Thank you as always for your support and I look forward to reading your reviews! 

Kendra's Offer by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Kendra introduces Jake to his new 'life', at least for the time being. Written from Jake's point of view 

Whereever she was headed, she was moving fast

That's all I could think I was tossed and turned inside Kendra's hoodie pocket. I felt like a sock stuck in the spin cycle as I was shaken thoroughly on my way to ... whereever Kendra was heading. I was even tempted to let out a scream or something but I quickly decided against it. I noticed Kendra was trying, at least somewhat, not to hurt me. Thankfully, she had no reason to, at least I didn't think so. I had wrestled with this idea in my head for quite some time and I wouldn't be so foolish to make this suggestion if I thought in any way, for even a second, that Kendra was going to hold a grudge or take some misplaced rage out on me.

The fact of the matter was (and I remember this from the day I met her), Kendra could be very hot or cold. At her core, I always believed she was a genuinely nice person, a fact that she even tried to deny. She had made her mistakes but we all had and I certainly wasn't going to hold anything against her. Our breakup had been kind of weird... in some cases, it was something we mutually bargained for and other times, she fought like hell for me. I fought for her too and sometimes we clicked on all levels but more often than not, our relationship was purely sexual.

There were feelings to be had, for sure, but the feelings changed almost constantly. One thing that didn't change was... how do I put this nicely? Kendra's willingness...

She used to call herself a slut when she was feeling extra depressed but I never cared for that term. I would get worried and even angry if I thought she was flirting with another guy but as far as I knew, she never acted on it. Then again, maybe that was just me being naive. We were together (on and off) for a couple years and she was friends with some good looking guys from her stints doing model shoots. It made it easy for me to become insecure which was another reason I found myself distancing myself from Kendra towards the end of our relationship. I had an uneasy feeling (or two) that things were coming to an end anyway and I didn't want to get more emotionally attached.

Our final breakup was pretty abrupt though, which is why I feared Kendra may be angry with me. I believe she truly did want to save our relationship but for how long, and at what cost? We had gotten back together a few times before and things would be great for a month or two, but each "breakup cycle" damaged us even more and she broke up with me suddenly, but then tried to get back in touch almost immediately after. After months of this, I just couldn't take it anymore. We still talked on and off but I made a point to stick to my word.

This, however, was an emergency.

I was glad Kendra was understanding enough to put aside our differences and hopefully help me out. I realized whatever happened, I owed Kendra a debt of gratitude. Agreeing to care for me (no matter how short or long term it may end up being) was an incredibly nice gesture on her part and I hadn't even asked her what else was going on in her life. She may have had another boyfriend by now or some other events that would make this awkward for both of us. At this point though, I was almost in a "nothing to lose" scenario.

As I had told Kelly before, in my darkest moments, I feared I may die soon and I didn't want to go forever without making some peace with Kendra, or others in my life. If this was going to be the end, I didn't want it to end on a weak note. I at least wanted to say goodbye in some meaningful way to Kendra, my family and friends before it was all said and done. I believed Kelly when she said she'd stay in touch and even moreso that she would try and find a "cure" for my condition but I didn't put much stock in it. Nothing against Kelly, but I didn't believe I was "curable". There may be some kind of solvent or chemical out there to cure me, but none of us were chemists... nobody knew the power of these things that changed our bodies.

Another idea had been to have Kendra or someone else take me back to that museum and explain what happened, but then I feared the results -- I may be subject to testing and become an unfortunate lab rat -- one who never returns to normal anyway and then what do I gain? Only more humiliation...

Speaking of which... I was astounded to see Kendra's massive features when Kelly passed me off to her. I was used to feeling small from being handled by Kelly all this time but there was something surreal about seeing your 5'1 ex-girlfriend hold you so easily. That was another point of contention with Kendra -- she always thought she was too short. She liked to complain about her girl friends being these thin, tall models and she felt small by comparison...

My, how fast things change...


"Just a little further, I promise..." I heard Kendra grunt as she apparently was busting it up her stairs. I figured she was talking to me, but she said it kind of passively. Then again, inside her pocket (in which she'd occasionally slide her giant hand), most sound was at least somewhat muted. With each step, I was "treated" to the sound of fabric convulsing in various directions as I was essentially being stored in the world's smallest traveling hammock.

Finally, my "mistress" let me out.

"Okay Jake, I want to see you" Kendra said, her voice echoing throughout the room as she widened the opening to her hoodie pocket. At that moment, there was no hand or other blockage to obstruct me. I could make out her room through the sliver of light that poked through. "C'mon... don't be scared..."

Kendra talked me almost like a little kitten crawling out of its box as I walked straight out of Kendra's pocket onto her dresser. She slowly backed away once I had safely stepped onto the dresser. I glanced gingerly down at the black wood surface but I was only avoiding looking at the massive woman in front of me. I turned shyly in her direction and there she was.

Still wearing her "Rotten Rose" hoodie (a prized possession of hers that I didn't care for for various reasons), my ex-girlfriend stood triumphantly in front of me. The black hoodie draped over her body but the sleeves were always a bit short and her forearms were always poking out.

She was wearing matching black sweatpants which was uncharacteristic of her. Kendra rarely wore this kind of "thrown together" outfit unless she was just getting back from the gym or something. Her face still looked amazing though. Her eyes glistened with just the subtlest amount of eye shadow and her bright red lips always seemed to be the perfect size for her face -- not too big or small.

Her hair, always well kept was tied back to give me a better view of her familiar face, and she had this tapering blue ribbon dangling innocently from the back of her head.

I threw my hands to the side and sighed. If anybody would be okay with me being a bit lighthearted here, I felt like it was Kendra.

"Well, here I am" I chuckled, taking a short walk to my right. "Do you like what you see?"

"Hmm, what little I CAN see" Kendra chuckled, biting her lip a little bit. I had to admit, she was always cute when she did that. She then rested her hands on her knees as she bent forward, giving me a puppy dog look as she gazed down at me. "What happened to my big strong man?? You're so tiny now..."

I instantly blushed, looking down and away from her burning gaze. Damn it, Kendra, why'd you have to be so cute? Even the way she was talking now was a teasing tone. I know she wasn't really going to be mean but she was definitely going to savor this.

"What's wrong, little Jake?" Kendra asked, making sure not to take her eyes off of me. "You don't think I'm going to hurt you, do you?"

I chuckled. It was an uneasy chuckle because I wasn't really sure how to answer her.

"I wouldn't hurt you, Jake, I promise" Kendra said, her voice softening significantly. I think she sensed that her current tone was just a little loud for me. She usually had a fairly quiet voice (unless she was really upset) but even her regular speaking voice was blowing me out of the water a little bit, so she lowered it to a loud whisper.

Unfortunately, that only made her sexier to me, especially in her giant form.

I took a deep breath and sighed, forcing a laugh that was at least a little more natural.

"So um... I see you grew... a little" I chuckled, knowing that she would get a kick out of that. I used to joke with her when she wore heels that she grew every time. Right now, it didn't really matter what she was wearing... she would always tower over me.

"Hmmm, I sure did" she replied, letting out a brief girlish squeal, "Didn't even need the heels this time, huh, Jakey?"

"Heh, nope... must be something in the water" I replied sheepishly.

"Well, what happened to you, anyway?" she asked, her tone a little more serious. "How did this...?"

"I'm not sure..." I sighed.

"Did that girl have something to do with it?" Kendra asked, her tone becoming a little more angry now. I really didn't want to see 'Angry Kendra' at this size.

"Kelly? No!" I blurted out, almost immediately realizing my mistake.

"Kelly? I thought her name was Lillian" Kendra gasped, "how many girls are you seeing without me knowing, Jake?"

"What? I... no! No! Her name IS Lillian... I'm sorry, I just got... confused" I said, rubbing my head. Confusion wasn't even the half of it.

"Mmm-hmm" Kendra smiled, not buying it. "So who's Kelly, some other girlfriend of yours? I bet she'd like to have you back, huh? About the size of a Ken doll? Maybe I just won't give you to her"

If only Kendra had realized the irony in her own statement.

"Heh... Kelly's not... not anyone that you need to be concerned with" I said, although I wasn't sure why I had just said that. I had not only invented another person that doesn't exist (Kelly or Lillian, depending on who you ask) but I had created a controversy where there was none. Plus, not to be technical, but I'm sure Kendra was seeing other guys now so even if I was seeing Kelly (or Lillian??) I didn't see what the big deal was.

"But that girl who was holding you before..." Kendra said, "you like her, don't you?"

"Wh-What? What are you talking about? No" I said, turning flush red again, "No... Kendra, I haven't even had TIME to think about girls right now... I've been kind of preoccupied with all of ... THIS"

"Oh my gosh, Jake just admit it..." Kendra said, letting out a long drawn out chuckle as she set both her hands on the edges of the dresser and arched her back, standing straight up and gazing down at me as if I were her prey. I really wanted to believe her that she wouldn't hurt me. "You like Lillian, don't you? That's the only reason you would've stayed with her so long being that small... you should've been scared shitless but instead you let her take care of you for all that time? If that's not some form of love, I don't know what is..."

"C-Can we not talk about this?" I said, nervously looking up at Kendra as she continued to make uncomfortable eye contact with me on her dresser.

She took a long deep breath and exhaled, sounding frustrated.

"Okay" she said, "but I have to say, Jake, I'm actually a bit jealous..."

"Jealous of what?" I said, feeling dumbfounded by her remark.

"If you do have a thing for Lillian... or whatever her name is" Kendra said, "I mean, I think it's kind of cool actually..."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean... for you..." Kendra replied, "I'm not dumb, Jake. I know our relationship didn't always have trust in it... you always worried about me cheating on you and I sometimes worried about you and felt like I wasn't sexy enough for you... and... I don't know, I always wanted to have a simpler kind of love for someone and have them love me back... a love based on just trust and knowing that the other person will keep the other safe"

I blushed and looked down at the dresser.

"Well? Do you have anything to say to that?" Kendra asked, chuckling a little at my long silence.

"I um... I... I never said you weren't sexy enough for me" I chuckled, turning flush red as I spoke. Kendra raised an eye brow.

"What did you say?" Kendra said, slowly enunciating her words. She picked her right hand up off the dresser for a moment and flipped it over, to form a fleshy platform for me to climb onto, "would you mind if I...?"

I nodded nervously, and crawled into Kendra's hand, feeling myself being slowly taken up to my destination.

"What did you say, Jake? I couldn't hear you too well" Kendra said.

"Huh? Um... nothing" I chuckled nervously, feeling so afraid to be this close to Kendra's massive face. "I mean... I said... yknow... that's cool... I um... basically agreed with you"

"No... you said something" Kendra smiled, "I know I heard you say a full sentence, I just couldn't make it out. Something about me being sexy?"

"Oh well... um, yea, no... I was just responding to you... because you said you thought you weren't sexy enough for me and Kendra... that was um... never the problem" I chuckled, "You were plenty sexy"

"WERE?" Kendra asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Still are..." I exhaled, feeling very aroused right now.

"Good" Kendra said, in a very cute tone as she walked a few feet with me in her hand. "But as I was saying, I felt like I wasn't always there for you enough and in general, love should be a commitment between two people to always be there for each other"

I nodded somewhat nervously, wondering where Kendra was going with all of this. She sat down on her bed, keeping me upright in her hand as she addressed me.

"You were always there for me, Jake... no matter how bad things got... and I want to be there for you too, okay?" Kendra said, sounding sincere. I looked up at her, somewhat speechless.

"Thank you, Kendra," I said humbly, almost doing a half bow in her hand.

She smiled for a few seconds before speaking again.

"But I mean c'mon!" she said, some vibrance returning to her face, "this doesn't have to be all gloom and doom, right Jakey?"

"Heh, what do you mean?" I asked. I felt a little uneasy. I both liked and didn't like how she was talking to me like she was my girlfriend again. It was better than "angry Kendra", but then again if this turned into a microcosm for our relationship, I wouldn't be surprised if 'Angry Kendra' made a comeback. For now though, I was experience sweet and sexy Kendra.

"I mean..." Kendra said, returning to her sultry voice, "We could have some fun..."

"Wh-What did you mean?" I stammered.

"Oh, c'mon... you know..." Kendra smiled, her bright red lips fanning out in front of me.

I began to feel really conflicted now. As much as I kind of wanted sex with Kendra... (how was it even possible) I couldn't possibly let this happen... not now, and not in any way that would make me feel more humiliated than I currently was. It was enough that my petite ex-girlfriend was having her way with me... I really didn't want her to "have her way with me".

Then again, a strange part of me did want that, so I was conflicted between acting like a victim, but then indirectly going along with her request.

After a few moments, Kendra let out another sigh.

"Okay, you're going to think this is crazy..." Kendra started.

"At this point, I don't think anything's crazy" I replied.

"Okay, well... hmm, hold on" Kendra said, setting me down on her bed while she got up. I looked at her questioningly as she went into a nearby dresser drawer and pulled out what looked like a thin tube of lip gloss. It wasn't of a brand that I had ever seen before though.

"What is that?" I asked, as she sat down next to me again, her giant movements causing the soft ground beneath me to shake.

"This...' she said, looking down at me, "could be your way out of this mess, little Jakey..."

"Kendra" I sighed, "please don't tease me like that"

"Oh I can definitely tease you..." Kendra chuckled, bringing one of her long fingers down to me and playfully poking me in the chest, "but this is no joke... this is a growth serum"

I gave her an odd look. Apparently, this stuff was more common than I thought.

"I know, you don't believe me... I don't blame you" Kendra said, and invited me into her hand again. I obliged and cautiously crawled back into her palm. She brought me up so that I was adjacent to her other giant hand which was holding the tube of serum. "The truth is... I don't know if this actually works, but after seeing what chemicals did to you, I'm guessing it might"

"Why do you have this?" I asked.

"I got it from my friend Nicole" Kendra explained, "her dad works for Markcel pharmaceutical and they were working on this drug that could supposedly alter sizes"

Now where had I heard this before?

"...anyway, she said that according to her dad, they had tested it on some hamsters and it had minor success... she knew how I had wanted to grow for my modeling career and suggested I try it..." Kendra said, "she did mention though, that it's very powerful but I'm sure you don't mind, right Jake? You need all the height you can get right now... no offense, of course"

I nodded and couldn't believe what I was hearing. If this worked, all of my troubles would be over... for the most part anyway. But I'm sure there was some kind of catch. Plus, as I had learned at the museum with Kelly, these things never work out as planned.

"Of course" Kendra said, smiling shyly. "If I'm going to give you something you want, I think it's only fair that you help me satisfy a little curiosity of mine..."

I raised an eye brow.

"Yeah?" I asked.

Kendra set the vial down on the floor and looked at me with hungry eyes.

"I've never been with a lover before who was smaller than me" Kendra chuckled.

Admittedly, her giddy laughter did get me in the mood.

"Y-You serious, K?" I asked. She smiled suggestively.

"As far as you're concerned, you have nothing to lose, Jake" Kendra said, "I'll rock your little world... provided you satisfy me as well, but I don't think that will be a problem... it never has been before..."

"But I'm so... little..." I sighed, feeling very embarassed at that moment.

"Hmm-mmm, but also very cute" Kendra winked, "and I can think of a few ways that you can still turn me on"

"Oh?" I asked, intrigued.

"Mmm-hmm..." she moaned, "so what do you say, Jake? I know it's a lot to ask but think of it this way... if this vial works, you'll be back to normal anyway and we shouldn't waste this opportunity, right? And it's not like you have feelings for that Lillian girl anyway, right?"

I paused nervously, and I could only shake my head no.

"Okay, so then what's the big deal?" Kendra smiled, "If the vial doesn't work for whatever reason, I will still take great care of you, I promise... and I do mean... I'll 'take care' of you"

"Ok...ok..." I said, almost out of breath from thinking about this. I wanted to sound like she had 'defeated' me but secretly I wanted this too. "I'm in Kendra...just please be careful with me"

Kendra squealed with delight. As she set me down on her bed, a thought quickly ran through my mind.

I'm sorry, Kelly...
End Notes:

I hope all of my readers enjoyed this chapter and will stay tuned for what's to come.Thank you again as always for reading and I look forward to your reviews. I will try to have this next chapter out very soon, don't worry ;) 

A "Little Fun" by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Let's just say, this chapter (and others soon to come) are the reason why I've raised the content rating on this story. That said, enjoy! Written from Jake's point of view, of course. 

"Well I'm glad you're not letting your height stop you from enjoying the finer things in life, little Jakey" Kendra chuckled and gently sat me down on her bed. I began to become increasingly worried about what was coming next but at the same time, I was kind of relieved. I figured either way, if this was to be the end -- there were worse ways to go, quite frankly.

I had been tired of feeling fearful ever since I got shrunk and wanted to enjoy SOMETHING at least. In this case, it would be someone and someone's who's body I was already quite familiar with, but never in this way. The idea of seeing Kendra in giant form was actually pretty enthralling. I decided I would do my best to let the anxiety go and enjoy what was in store for me.

"Hmm, okay, so I guess I should get out of this stuffy thing" Kendra squealed, lifting the black hoody up over her head. To my surprise, I watched as she exposed her bare torso to me while she slowly lifted the thick black sweatshirt. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised but she had been wearing no shirt underneath, just a thin lace, purple bra. I guess that would explain why she was in such a hurry to get out of public when she met Kelly at the restaurant. She let out a cute grunt as the sweatshirt got tangled around her neck and she had to yank it off with both hands. She threw the sweatshirt to the floor near her bed, adding to the clutter in her room, but I barely noticed. She looked down at me and laughed, "Bet ya didn't expect that, huh?"

"Honestly... not exactly" I chuckled

"What?" Kendra laughed, not able to hear me, of course. She scooped her hands under me surprisingly and lifted me to her face, where I get a better scent of her perfume as it wafted out towards me. Gosh, her face was beautiful. Even from up close, there were very few flaws in her skin. Her lipstick had been a bit uneven but I didn't even care, I only noticed how thick and full her lips were. I always loved her thick, pouty lips. They were by far the most distinguished feature on her face, not to take anything away from her lovely brown eyes which reflcted my tiny form in them as I stared back. "You just gonna let your jaw hang out, or are you going to say something more, Jakey?"

"I...I'm sorry, you're just... you're gorgeous, K" I admitted.

"Don't be sorry for that, you little cutie! That's one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me" Kendra smiled and laid a remarkably wet kiss on me. I mean, I was practically soaking wet (or at least I felt like it) when she smacked her massive lips against me. My clothes were coated with a thick red powder from her lipstick but it was worth every second of it, even as she laughed at me a little in the aftermath. "What am I going to do with my poor little man, huh?"

I was strangely loving this, even as she used her playful, "baby talk" voice on me, keeping me secured in her giant hand.

"While I think about that..." Kendra said, almost completely ignoring me, as she kept me in her hand and stood straight up, revealing a startling fall for yours truly, "why don't I finish getting undressed? I think I'll keep you... here..."

Then she slid me discreetly in between her massive mounds of flesh, giggling slightly as I sat unevenly between them. Actually, I wasn't truly sitting, she had me somehow wedged in her cleavage. Her bra helped, by pushing up her breasts nicely, providing a nice little 'pocket' for me to sit in without needing much effort. It was almost as if she planned for this, I thought to myself, but of course I knew she often wore push-up bras.

As soon as I realized I was fairly safe (and all too comfortable) in between Kendra's massive tits, I could focus on what else was going on. The whole while I was engaged with the fleshy material to either side of me. I tried not to let it show but I became like a kid in a candy store, much to giant Kendra's delight, as she slowly bent forward and took off her sweat pants.

"Hmmm" she said, in another low seductive growl, "If you're having fun already... just wait until we get started"

I was speechless. I'm sure I could've thought of something to say, but what? Part of me wondered if this was even right, what we were doing. I didn't really want to regain feelings for Kendra again. Especially not this way, when so much of our relationship was predicated on a sexual chemistry... this wasn't exactly helping matters.

Kendra stood up slowly and then gave her breasts a playful bounce, cupping them from below and lifting them slightly. It was enough to jolt me a little, but I wasn't hurt -- quite the opposite, actually. I was thrusted forward a bit and instead of sitting snugly atop Kendra's bust line, I now found myself getting crumpled a bit, falling back into her soft flesh. She slowly reached one of her long, bony fingers in after me, safely pulling me out of the tight space and placing me back in her hand, which "floated" from the rest of her body just far enough to give me a generous view of her giant body.

"So... what do you think, Jakey?" Kendra teased, simply taking in my helpless demeanor as I could only gawk at her from her hand. "Let's get a little more comfy, huh?"

Without saying another word, the nearly naked Kendra sprawled out on her massive bed, stretching her arms and legs out and letting out a long content sigh as she set me down on her bare stomach. There, I could feel every breath she took, in and out, in and out. I could hear her crystal clear but I doubt she would be able to hear me if I spoke.

"You are going to make such a great pet, Jake" I heard her say as she gently lowered a hand on top of me, despite my protests. She had me barely covered up against the soft curvature of her flesh. I was a few inches from her belly button as she pressed her hand lightly over me, keeping me contained. It's not like I was going to go anywhere anyway but I felt very uneasy hearing her refer to me as a pet. "I will play with you every day, honey"

"K-Kendra.." I stuttered, grabbing for one of her fingers. Feeling me grabbing, she cautiously opened her hand and spread her fingers apart now, giving me room to move.

"Sorry Jake, was I hurting you? It's hard to hear you, but let me know somehow if I get too rough with you, okay?" Kendra said, "I'd hate to lose my little man on his first night"

I pulled one of her fingers close to me and stroked it gently, talking into it as I leaned my head against her massive fingernail.

"Kendra, please tell me you aren't going to keep me like this..." I sighed.

Kendra's finger retreated.

Instead, she used her other hand to pull me up and held me in front of her face.

"What's that, Jake?" Kendra asked, "I couldn't really hear you"

"Um..." I squeaked meagerly, "Y-You aren't going to keep me this size, are you?"

"Gee, I don't know..." kendra cooed, looking fairly sure of herself, "At first I just wanted to 'borrow' you but you know... you look so cute and well..."

The color slowly left my face as she spoke. I didn't even mean to but I could feel myself getting ready to pass out. I didn't let on though, I continued to let my giant ex girlfriend speak about me as if I were to be her pet forever.

"I figure I could always use a little lovin'" Kendra chuckled. Her chuckles began to echo in my mind as I started feeling faint. I tried so hard not to let it show but Kendra could tell something was up as I lost my balance in her still hand. "...Jake...?"

I knelt down to avoid completely collapsing and maybe falling. I kept my eyes down and tried to refocus because I was feeling extremely panicked right now. The thoughts were overwhelming me and it was making it very tought to enjoy this intimate moment with Kendra.

"J-Jake?" Kendra said, pulling her hand away from her face, trying to give me some room. "Jake... c'mon, you're scaring me... please tell me you're okay"

I nodded weakly.

"Jake... you are okay, right?" Kendra asked. Again I nodded. I was starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It had just been a momentary panic attack but it was a powerful one.

We both paused and exhaled for a moment.

"Panic attack?" Kendra asked, with a sad look on her face. I nodded meakly. "Okay, I'm sorry... not cool on my part. I swear, I was just joking Jake"

I nodded again, not really sure what else to say.

"I was just... getting into it, yknow?" Kendra asked, and lightly touched me with her index finger. "Kind of like a role play, yknow?"

I nodded again, slowly feeling calm enough to stand up and regain my composure.

"Wh-What kind of role play?" I asked, strangely intrigued.

"Yknow..." Kendra smiled, "The kind where I play with my little sex toy... but I assure you, Jake... it's just acting, okay?"

Kendra always did have a sort of "actor" in her. She was in drama club a long while back and liked to 'role play' in the bedroom from time to time. This,though, was something else entirely.

"O-Ok" I replied, feeling extremely embarassed about my earlier episode. Here I was, in the presence of a giant beautiful woman and I was completely punking out. "I'm sorry, I should've just figured... you were playing"

"You can trust me, Jake, I promise" Kendra said again, "as soon as we're done, I will use the vial on you... and we'll see what happens, but for now, please play along... PLEASE??"

She showed me her toothy smile, which stretched out a length twice the size of my own body. I felt weak kneed looking at that gorgeous smile spreading out in front of me. Of course I couldn't say no.

"S-Sure Kendra..." I smiled.

"That's mistress to you" Kendra said, her tone becoming stern.

I nodded, realizing she was playing again.

"Well, are you going to just stand there or are you going to make yourself useful, toy?" Kendra teased, tugging at my shirt. I began to feel afraid but I let her have her way with me and take the shirt off of my back. She set the tiny shirt on her dresser for safe keeping and then proceeded to probe my tiny body with her finger tips. "Take your pants off for me, baby"

I did as she said and got to my feet, lowering my pants and watching as her giant finger carried them off to her dresser, along with my shirt. Now we were just about even, in terms of clothing. She was down to her bra and panties and here I was, nearly naked, shivering in her open hand.

"Is my little toy cold?" Kendra teased, "probably a little scared too, huh?"

I nodded as she brought me closer to her mouth. I began to feel fearful again, but still turned on. Worse, the more clothing I took off, the easier it would be for her to see my hard on.

Kendra proceeded with her rouse, bringing me practically into her mouth. I felt a humid mist spray over me before she briefly removed me from the cavernous maw.

"Hmmm..." Kendra said, looking down at me, "If we're going to do this and make sure you don't end up hurt, we should probably use a 'safe' word"

"Safe word?" I asked.

"Y'know, like most couples do with this kind of thing... you say the safe word and I'll stop" Kendra explained.

"YOU don't get a safe word?" I joked.

"I don't need a safe word, darling" Kendra laughed, "I could snap you in two if I needed to... I'm just joking, of course, I'd never do that"

I nodded nervously.

"So what should our safe word be?" Kendra asked again.

"I don't know... how about 'STOP'" I said

"Oh cmon, that's not imaginative" Kendra laughed, "You're probably going to be saying 'STOP' a lot in the next few minutes but it's all in the spirit of the roleplay"

"Okay, then, what do you think the word should be?" I asked, feeling completely at her mercy as she kept me uncomfortably close to that glorious mouth of hers.

"How about Lillian?" Kendra asked. I looked at her with a quizzical gaze.

"Why...?"

"I don't know... just say 'Lillian', okay?" Kendra asked. "and then I'll stop"

"If... if that's what you want" I sighed.

"Well, let's see if it works, huh?" Kendra smiled and then opened her mouth again. I was tempted to run but it was no use. I was no match for Kendra's massive, capable hands as they tugged me into her mouth. She detached her fingers from me and let me fall freely into her mouth, keeping me restrained with just her tongue. I could hear her words through her pulsing cheeks as she spoke. "Until you say the safe word, Jake, I'm going to keep you in here..."

I heard her and I comprehended it but I wasn't ready to speak up just yet... not while secrety enjoying being swished around in Kendra's mouth. It was simply incredible feeling my entire body be at her mercy, being sucked on like a piece of candy. I moaned and resisted her tongue but it only made things hotter.

"You doing okay in there, little man?" Kendra asked, "I'm going to assume until you say the word that you're okay, okay?"

I said nothing, I just soaked it all in, or rather, became soaked in. I was becoming so aroused I couldn't stand it. Finally, I caved but not because I was being hurt.

"Lillian!" I screamed out. She almost instantly deposited me into her hand, a long trail of saliva dripping from her mouth along with me.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Kendra asked, giving me a look over. The saliva from her mouth dripped down my body and left a small pool in her hand. But now I had another problem. The slight breeze in the room, coupled with my sticky exterior was making me a little chilly which made it harder to be aroused. Something tells me that wouldn't be a problem for long, though.

"Still cold, hun?" Kendra asked. I nodded, "Allow me to warm you up"

Kendra brought me closer to her mouth and breathed a gust of warm air on me. For a few moments, it was paradise. Her breath was soothing and reminded me of our nights together. This was so unbelievably sexy that even my stubborn hard on couldn't be deterred from the brief cold and fear I otherwise felt.

"Hmmm... I know we tried it already..." Kendra said, "but how would you like to go between my breasts again?"

I nodded with excitement. Kendra sat up briefly and used her free hand to unhook her bra. She lay back down, pressing her head against the back of her bed and setting me down on her bosoms. She used one hand to carelessly brush the brasierre off of her breasts, exposing both nipples for me. The nipples almost instantly expanded in front of me and Kendra cooed as I got closer to touching them.

"Go on Jake..." she moaned, barely even speaking, she was simply whispering with a lot of breath in her words, "tease my nipples... tease me, baby"

I did as she said, all too eager to press against her giant breasts. I lay down fully on top of them and "swam" towards the tip of her nipple. She moaned and her body quivered the closer I got to her nipple. She was convulsing slightly (a sensation I could remember well from our sexual escapades in the past) just at the thought of me arousing her.

"Go on Jake..." she repeated, her breathing becoming faster and faster. I too was aroused, as I could feel my hard on gently grazing the soft flesh I was on. I fell down on her massive nipple and wrapped my mouth around it, swirling my tongue around this protuberance that was about 1/3 my size. She let out a moan and pressed her hand against me, applying some force, but I didn't mind.

I moaned passionately, feeling as if i were making love to a single boob at my pathetic size but I loved it. My manhood craved to be closer to her as I pressed my mouth and tongue against her soft flesh with all of my might, what little of it I had. I even playfully bit her but she didn't mind. She let out a couple of louder squeals with each nibble I took.

"Mmmm Jake... I really want you..." Kendra moaned. She eased up on her pressure on me with her hand and I lifted my face from her nipple.

"I want you too, baby" I nodded.

"I can't hear you completely" Kendra sighed, "but your little friend there tells me all I need to know... would you mind if we... did something about that...?"

I complied and slowly took off my underwear, now standing naked on my ex girlfriend's giant body.

"J-Jake...?" Kendra asked, her body trembling underneath me like an earthquake. "Could I ask you a huge favor?"

I looked towards her face curiously. She picked me up and brought me closer.

"W-Would you mind.... getting me off?" Kendra asked

"W-What? I mean... sure, Kendra... but how can I...?" I asked. Her face turned flush red. I realized now what she meant. I began to turn flush red with her. "I don't know... Kendra...."

"Please, babe?" she asked. "I promise, as soon as we're done here, I will try to get you back to normal... but I am SO horny right now"

"I... I am too..." I sighed, my hard on reaching its peak in front of her.

"MMm, I bet" Kendra said, "I'd really love to have that little body inside of me...of course if you don't want to..."

"It's just kind of embarassing" I admitted, not really looking forward to being used as her dildo. Then again, she had done so much for me at this point, I was pretty much willing to suck it up and do it for her.

"Babe, I promise I won't tell anyone about this, it'll be between us" Kendra stated. Well gee, I would hope so, I thought.

Finally, I nodded.

"Okay, K" I said nervously. Kendra shot me a look of delight.

"You sure, Jakey?" Kendra asked one last time.

"Please... let's do this before my brain starts thinking for me again" I joked. Kendra chuckled and slowly lowered me down her torso. I can't believe I was going to do this. Then again, it's not like I wasn't going to enjoy it at all.

Kendra pulled down her panties for me and guided me towards her thighs. I decided to take some initiative myself and as soon as I got low enough, I cautiously thrusted my body into her womanhood, eliciting a surprised reaction. She released the elastic panties which she kept midway down on her leg while I "got to work"

"Yes...yes... Jake..." she moaned, her moans becoming quieter and quieter as I pressed myself against her. She muscles tightened around me, making me feel even more turned on so it actually became easier once I overcame the embarassment of being stuck in my ex girlfriends crotch.

"Oh god...oh god..." kendra moaned helplessly as she was being more turned on than I was. "Jake...I...I... oh!"

Just to help matters, Kendra gently pressed an overturned finger against me, gently rubbing me along the sides of her vagina.

"Ohhh, you're almost there, babe, I promise" Kendra moaned, "you're doing great"

Truth is, I was feeling great. A little uncomfortable but at this point, anything felt good after what I had been through in the past days. If Kendra's 'cure' worked, it would just be a cherry on top.

"Hmm, babe...mmmm..." Kendra moaned once more, her moans fading into one continuous noise as I was no longer able to recognize any words. For a short moment, I almost feared she had passed out or wasn't responding anymore. Those 'fears' (as unreasonable as they may have been) were curtailed quickly when she gently pressed her two powerful fingers against me again, giving me one last gentle massage into her crotch until she burst. I also felt a similar sensation, "unloading" myself into her. I let out a deep sigh as she scraped my spent body out of her.

She looked at me in a daze, her hair mussed as if we had actually had sex. In some ways, we kind of had and yet there was this strange calm between us. Even after everything I had been through and the uncertainty of it all -- and then here I was in Kendra's hands... something felt right about our exchange.

Actually, for some creeping reason, I had a feeling I may feel guilty about this later but in the immediate aftermath, those thoughts were unable to pervade my mind... well, at least for the most part.

A few more moments of our euphoric silence pass before Kendra brings me over to her dresser again, setting me down softly. She then bends down and dissapears from view for a second before holding up the familiar white tube in front of me. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but admittedly, part of me was that Kendra was keeping her word.

"You... were fantastic, little Jake" Kendra smiled, smacking her lips as she gazed down upon me. I nodded weakly. "I hope I wasn't too rough with you... turns out we didn't really need that safe word, huh?"

I nodded and half laughed.

"So..." Kendra teased, lightly shaking the small vial in her hand "Is my little boy ready to become a man again?"

"You uh... seem pretty confident that this is going to work" I said.

"I should confess..." Kendra explained, "I did actually try this stuff out... I tried very little so I only grew a couple inches. I'm sure at your size... it's hard to tell"

"Hmm, actually I did figure as you were dominating me that you were a little more dominant than you may have been at your previous height" I joked. "But then.. the stuff seriously works"

"At least a little..." Kendra shrugged, "It worked for me but we'll see how it does for you, huh, Jake?"

I nodded cautiously, feeling a shaky sense of optimism if what Kendra said was correct.

"Okay then... lay down Jake... this may feel a little weird" Kendra warned and I slowly lowered myself on her dresser until i was ready for her. She lowered the vial just centimeters from my puny body and spoke again. "Okay.. close your eyes, okay?"

I closed my eyes tight as I heard an ear piercing hiss fill the air. I inhaled quickly and felt my breathing and heart rate accelerate like crazy. I hope Kendra was right about this stuff because I felt like I was having another panic attack just from being exposed to it.

"It's going to be okay, Jake..." I heard Kendra say but her voice was sounding muted as things got faded for me. I reached my hand up towards my giant ex-lover in futility as I watched the room dim around me. I hope she knew what she was doing...

It was no use... whatever happened, I was going deep into a dark haze. I just hope Lillian knows how much I cared for her... if this is indeed the end.
End Notes:

Is this the start of something new for Jake and Kendra, former lovers? And did Kendra really keep her word? What of Kelly, Kevin and the others in Jake's topsy turvy life? All of these questions and more will be addressed in coming chapters but I look forward to all of your reviews as always. I hope this chapter was as satisfying for you to read as it was for me to write.

Thank you again for all of your support

Back to normal? by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Jake experiences the aftermath of his wild night with Kendra as the questions continue to mount in his head. Written from Jake's point of view 

I was lost in my mind... dazed by the events of the past few hours and in disbelief of everything that had just happened. Well I mean, wouldn't you be? Besides having my world turned completely upside by a girl the size of a doll (at one time) and ending up in the hands of my surprisingly loving ex-girlfriend, I suppose I shouldn't have been too surprised by anything that had just transpired.

But as I slowly come to, my mind aches with the same pulsing thoughts. They pound through me like a drum as I can't help shaking this uneasy feeling about everything I had just done. Yet, I felt strangely calmer now. I felt something against my hand ... in fact, my hand was on top of it. It was a smooth tuft of hair. I ran my hand through it and undeniably ... it was Kendra's. Had she put me on her head while I slept?

It wasn't until I opened my eyes fully that I understood what had happened. I was in completely disbelief to realize that I had just teased Kendra's blonde hair through my normal hands and that she now lay next to my normal body on her normal bed. Okay, so her bed was always "normal" to her but none of this felt normal to me... at least not after the past couple of days that I had.

I was so cautious about this, I almost feared saying a word. What if this was a dream and I really woke up inside a dumpster somewhere, discarded like the little doll that I once was? I couldn't possibly be normal size again... right?

I felt Kendra's hand softly grip my shoulder and she let out a near silent moan. She craned her head up, messing up her hair and looked me in the eyes with a playful smile.

"Jake" she said, barely audible but the way that she squeaked out the single syllable of my name was almost dream like. Maybe this really wasn't happening.

My eyes still glazed over in drowsiness and doubt, I give her a half hearted look back. She looks a little dissapointed not to see more joy in my face but I didn't really know what to believe. It couldn't have really been that simple, right? As my mind stirs, I think more about our encounter last night and the things we had done... the regrowth potion (or whatever she had used) was such a brief part of our time together that I nearly forgot but yes... indeed she had promised to restore my size if possible but I just couldn't think it would be that easy.

When I was at the museum with Lillian (or Kelly...) we tried all manners of chemical combinations and could only figure out a way to restore Kelly's size... not mine. Even after exposing me to the chemical compounds a second time, I wasn't able to grow any further than doll size... and yet, here I was, holding my ex girlfriend in my normal arms. Okay, I really need to stop calling things 'normal'. This has been anything but a normal week.

"Jake..." I heard Kendra mumble again, as she had pressed her head into my chest briefly, as she shook off some drowsiness herself. She made eye contact with me again and this time a large smile widened on her petite face. "Jake... I'm so glad you're back to normal"

There that word was again -- normal. What was so normal about any of this? Why did this make so much sense to her? And why couldn't I get the thought out of my mind from last night... being used as a human sex toy? No matter how long I live I'm not sure if that memory will ever fade... seeing the literal inside of Kendra and having the most 'personal' sex one can imagine. Sure, it's been a wild week but that will probably be the weirdest thing I've done in my life -- period.

"I'm really glad you're back to normal" Kendra cooed, repeating herself as she lightly rubbed her body against me in her tangled up mess of bedding. It was almost as if we had been normal sized this whole time but I couldn't imagine how that would work. I was knocked out for several hours, it appeared, because it was now morning time and the light was sifting in through Kendra's blinds. I looked at her in confusion and then again around the room.

"Kendra... I just... I can't believe this..." I said in a startled daze, looking at her in my arms.

"What's not to believe?" Kendra said with a smile and leaned up to give me a kiss. I don't know why but I tried to resist it. I think she noticed this too but she still finished her motion, planting a small kiss on my lips. I think she had wanted to wrap me up for a full "make out session" but I subtly pulled my neck back to hint to her that I wasn't interested. But was I? Kendra gave me an inquisitive frown back.

"Heh... I um... thank you.. I..." I stuttered, looking at her confused face. She remained dead silent for a moment or two... and thus the awkwardness began.

"Yeah... um no problem... Jake..." Kendra sighed, sounding glum as she had dropped the 'Jakey' and was trying to talk less and less like my girlfriend. "Y'know... it was... I'm just... there for you and all"

"Yes, no doubt" I said, feeling extremely nervous as I looked at her, feeling a tinge of sadness myself, but I couldn't pinpoint why. She was absolutely beautiful, but she always had been. Beauty was never her problem. "and I just... I can't thank you enough..."

"Oh?" she said, momentarily giving me that excited look again. I slowly lifted the blankets from us, which caused her to turn away, dropping the excited look altogether.

I had to remind myself not to piss her off too much though. For all I know, she could have a shrinking vial in the same room. I sat up on the bed as Kendra took some of the sheets to better cover herself. She gave me a cold look.

"Okay..." she groaned, "So what gives?"

"Well..." I sighed.

"What?" Kendra asked, sounding impatient. I guess I didn't blame her.

"I... I don't know what to say, K" I chuckled nervously. As I looked around the room, at the mess all around, her clothes on the floor and strangely, my tiny shirt and pants, I couldn't help but question last night even more and more. When I thought it was my "last act" as a tiny man, sex with Kendra seemed fine but now that it looked like I was going to live (for the time being), I felt really guilty about everything, even moreso when I thought about Kelly. Then again, it's not like her and I were dating or anything.

"You could say thank you!" Kendra said with a mock smile, beginning to operate in 'angry mode'.

"I did... I did... I mean... thank you Kendra... really... thank you so much" I said and gave her a sincere kiss on the cheek before pulling away. She gave me another nasty look, this time standing straight up off the bed, keeping herself wrapped in dangling sheets. She gave me a stern look.

"It's that girl, isnt it?" she asked, rolling her eyes a bit.

"What?" I asked, only slightly confused but trying to stall for time.

"Lillian... it's that girl, Lillian" Kendra replied, "You like her, don't you?"

"What? Kendra, I barely know her... I just..." I stammered.

"Yeah, you barely know her, but that doesn't mean you can't like her" Kendra said, "I know how you work Jake... you fall hard but you don't always think things through..."

I was going to question Kendra's very statement but I thought it best to leave it alone for the time being and let her continue. I was now sitting up on her bed, grateful to be able to stretch my feet all the way across for a change.

"...you only like this Lillian girl BECAUSE you don't know her well... I know how you work, Jake... I know how most guys work, Jake... you don't want a 'sure thing', you like the challenge" Kendra scoffed.

"All due respect..." I muttered, "You were always the challenge for me"

"What?" Kendra sighed, shooting me a distasteful look.

"When we were actually together" I sighed, "I wanted you so bad at times but you'd push me away... then I'd get worried about losing you so I wouldn't talk as much... then you broke up with me... we went our seperate ways... then you said you couldn't live without me... those were YOUR words... and we did this for 2 years and then some and now you're going to tell me I don't want a sure thing... that's all I ever wanted was a sure thing, Kendra"

Kendra gave me an upset look back. Her lip began to quiver as she moved her hands up to her face to shield herself from being seen. She sat back down on the bed next to me and buried her face in her open palms, some small sobs coming from her.

"You're right!" she squealed through her closed hands. "You're right, Jake! I was such a bitch to you... and I don't blame you for not loving me... I just..."

"You weren't a bitch, Kendra... please..." I said, giving her a reassuring pat on the shoulder. She looked back at me with tears in her eyes as they turned bright red. "You really helped me out and I just... I..."

"Yeah?" Kendra said, challenging me again, "say it Jake... say it"

"I..."

"Yes?" Kendra asked, giving me a cold stare back as the tears slowly moved down her cheeks.

"I... I ... really care about you" I sighed.

"That's what I thought..." Kendra sobbed, turning away from me again.

She was right. I couldn't say it. I was shocked and appalled I couldn't say it given everything we had last night and before that, the 2 years together and all of our times that I always valued but I couldn't say it. I mean I could say it, if I really willed myself to but it would be so dishonest and unfair to Kendra, not to mention myself.

I always only had room in my heart for one woman at a time and as much as I cared for Kendra and even loved her on a purely sexual level, I didn't want to be "had" again. I didn't want to give my heart back to Kendra, only to end up further hurt and I was far enough out of our relationship to realize that now. My time with Lillian (or... Kelly) had taught me that there are other nice girls out there... really nice ones and that I don't have to stay with Kendra or feel hurt because she didn't want me... but now she did want me and I was again torn.

I also reminded myself that Kelly was with Kevin and that only furthered the long shot that was us ever getting together. Maybe Kendra was right and I had only wanted a challenge... I don't know anymore...

"Look" Kendra said, putting her arm on my shoulder, "This is a lot for you to handle right now... I understand. It's a lot for me too...just seeing you again and... being with you... it's been amazing but I understand why you would be skeptical... take some time and think about this...okay? I won't be angry either way but just give me a chance...please?"

I looked at her sad, but cute face, and nodded.

"Okay Kendra" I said, forcing a smile and kissing her on the cheek "Thank you so much... and I will definitely think about this.. I just need time"

"I know..." Kendra sighed, sounding out of breath from the ordeal. She placed her hand gently on mine for a moment before moving it away, "I know.. and I'll give you time"

"I appreciate it" I said, giving her another kiss on the forehead. "This doesn't change anything for us, okay? I still think you're awesome, I still am extremely thankful for last night and we'll always have that unforgettable experience together... not too many couples can say they've ever done that"

I got a laugh out of her.

"Right" Kendra chuckled, slapping my knee playfully. "You were pretty good in bed too... yknow for being just 5 inches tall"

I gave her a smile as I got up, also contained in my makeshift toga of bedsheets and blankets.

"Um... this may be a weird question but do you have ANY clothes I can wear out there?" I asked, feeling bashful as I gazed down at my tiny ensemble from earlier. That just simply wasn't going to cut it now.

"Hmm, I'm sure I have some modeling clothes I can lend you" Kendra chuckled, referring to her closet full of themed outfits and tight skirts. "But hmm... let me see"

Kendra got up, remaining extra careful to tug every square inch of linen around her body whenever it shifted. She poked through a few of her drawers and took out some pants and a black sweatshirt.

"You could probably wear these, right?" Kendra asked. "The pants might be a bit tight on you but it's really all I have... all of my other things are going to be... well let's just say they're not your style"

I gave Kendra a hug and took the clothes she offered me, going into the bathroom to change. I couldn't believe any of this was for real. I was finally back to normal size? The first thing I was going to do was call my step-mom and sister Amber and let them know I was alright. Then I would try to get back home as soon as possible and live as normal a life as I could after all of this.

Of course, that's what I said I was going to do...

But once I reached the outside of Kendra's apartment, the first phone call I made was to someone else entirely.

I nervously hung on the phone for several seconds waiting for someone to pick up. At last, I heard her familiar voice.

"Jake?"

"Kelly?" I asked, just making sure I had gotten her right number.

"Jake..." she said, and then lowered her voice as if she were being watched, "How are you doing?"

"I'm... I'm great" I said slowly, a bit suspicious but still excited to hear Kelly's voice again. "I'm... back to normal size now"

"WHAT? NO WAY! THAT'S AMAZING!" Kelly squealed. I briefly moved the phone away from my ear to soften the ear piercing screeching on the other hand. She was understandably happy for me and I was glad. I never knew she had such a 'loud' side to her though.

"Yep... I um.. just kind of... am normal size again" I explained, not really sure how to reason through any of that.

"Oh my god, Jake... I want to hear EVERYTHING" kelly said, although part of me told myself that she wouldn't want to know EVERYTHING... "We should um..."

I heard a male voice in the background. Kevin most likely. I heard Kelly talking to him, re-iterating what I had said. Nervously, I chimed in again.

"But yeah... we should hang out sometime... when you're free" I said nervously.

"Yeah... Jake, I just can't believe this, this is amazing!" Kelly said. Again, I heard Kevin in the background but I couldn't make out what he was saying. If I had to guess, I'd wager that he wasn't too happy about us talking. The feeling was somewhat mutual because I didn't appreciate him kicking me around when I was small.

After some time passed, I began to worry that Kelly was no longer on the line.

"Kelly?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah... sorry Jake" Kelly said and then she mumbled something (sounded angry) to Kevin in the background before returning to our current conversation, "I think that'd be great... we should set something up sometime"

"Okay... well just let me know..." I said, listening as she trailed off in the background. Was she even paying attention?

Just then, my phone screen went blank. Dead battery. It was probably for the best. Things were getting kind of awkward but I was glad I was able to relay my news to her. Damn it. I was supposed to talk to my family first...
End Notes:

Next time, we take a look back into Kelly's life and don't think it's over yet. I hope you've enjoyed this storyline so far because it's about to take several more twists. Thank you again to all of those who read and review and I will be updating soon! 

Several Weeks Later by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

After their events together, Kelly continues talking to Jake on the eve of her 2 year anniversary with Kevin. Written from Kelly's point of view 

It had been about 3 weeks since everything went down with my friend Jake. It's still hard to believe any of this had really happened. Nobody would believe this story even if I had documented it.

I groan as my brush gets stuck in my hair. "Not again" I moan, pulling the brush through my seemingly perpetually tangled dark hair. I set the brush aside, watching a few strands of my hair flail around with it. I glance around my room for a brief moment, letting myself space out, until I'm suddenly snapped out of it by the familiar sound of my phone receiving a text message. I curiously reach for the phone when I hear my dad speak out.

"Hey Kelly... Kevin's here" he says. I slide the phone off my dresser and put it into my pocket. I hurry downstairs to see my boyfriend awaiting me. He throws his arms around me and gives me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, thought I'd pop in" Kevin said, "your hair looks fantastic by the way"

"Oh stop" I chuckled, giving him a brief kiss back. The truth was, I knew he was just being nice.

"So, you all ready for school?" Kevin asked. I gave him a sort of half-assed stare back.

I mean, I was looking forward to getting back but I couldn't believe he wasn't talking about what was really important. Our 2 year anniversary together -- well, if you count all the times we were broken up and back together. I had actually known him closer to 4 years. Still, usually this was Kevin's thing, remembering dates and I certainly wasn't going to remind him unless he really was clueless.

"Yeah, I mean... sure" I said, giving him a half smile now. "But um... Kev?"

He gave me a questioning look, almost seeming half engaged in our conversation.

"You um... wanna go out tonight?" I asked, smiling. He had to remember. He just had to.

"Tonight? Oh geez, I'd love to but I'm actually supposed to help my sister move into her dorm" Kevin groaned.

"What? Really?" I asked, my arms loosening up around him as I got a better look at his eyes. Something didn't seem right. "She doesn't move in until Tuesday, Kevin. It's only Friday"

"I know, but she's been on me for a while now and the last time, she had a friend of hers help so I promised her I would do it this time" Kevin said, "I can see you tomorrow though, probably in the evening"

I gave him a vacant stare back. I was half tempted to just drop it and let it go but I felt a bit of anger bubble up inside me.

"Besides..." Kevin mumbled, letting my grip on him go limp as he paced a few steps away, "...maybe now you can go catch up with your friend Jake..."

"Is THAT what this is about?" I gasped, walking back up to him in a hurry. My dad shot me a confused look and I tried to minimize the damage so I wouldn't be "making a scene". I walked him outside onto the patio and softly closed the door behind us. "Kevin... talk to me, what's going on?"

"Nothing's going on!" Kevin snapped, seeming irritated. I hated when he got like this. "It's just you're always wanting to hang out with him and it's just kind of... weird, I guess"

"Always wanting to hang out?" I asked, half surprised at Kevin's remarks. I guess I shouldn't have been, "He practically saved my life, Kevin! I'd like to see him but it's not a burning desire that I HAVE TO DO... I haven't even seen him once since everything happened and he's back to normal and I'd like to see how he's doing, that's all... but you're still my boyfriend..."

Kevin groaned, cutting me off. He was about to speak but I decided this time I would be the one to interuppt.

"No, let me finish" I snapped, "Kevin we've been together for almost 2 years... in fact, pretty much exactly 2 years... and I'm not going to be disloyal to you now... not after how much love you showed me once I finally came back from everything... I wish you would realize that..."

"I know... I know..." Kevin said, turning away from me again. He let out a loud, long sigh, "I wish you'd understand that it makes me a LITTLE insecure to think you're still talking to this guy"

"I'm not talking to him... he talks to me..." I replied. "I'm not going to ignore him..."

"He knows you have a boyfriend, though!" Kevin replied.

"He knows that and he's not hitting on me... he's just..." I sighed, getting upset. This was turning into a disaster. "...look, I don't want to argue about it... if it really means that much to you, I'll tell him to stop, okay?"

"No, don't worry about it" Kevin sighed, "besides, I was half serious... go see Jake... I'm going to be busy most of the day with my sister anyway... I'm probably not getting home until 9... no need for both of us to stay in"

"9 o clock? You want to do something after, maybe?" I asked.

"I'm going to be wiped, Kel... I don't think I'd be much fun" Kevin sighed, seeming deflated.

"Just think about it, okay?" I smiled, giving him a long kiss. "I could make it worth your while..."

He smiled, but it didn't last as long as usual. He gave me a kiss back, but something still didn't feel right. I hated those knots I felt forming in my stomach. This couldn't be happening, not again... I could feel real tension in our relationship for the first time since we got back together. I'm sure we could overcome it though.

"I'll see you later, Kelly..." Kevin sighed, "I just wanted to see how things were... tell Jake I say hi"

"I'm not seeing Jake!" I exclaimed as he faded off into the distance. I thrust my arms to the side in frustration and walked back inside. My dad and little Katie were in the kitchen talking. Almost immediately, my dad came to my side.

"Kelly, is everything okay?" my dad asked. Katie came into the picture shortly thereafter, all too eager to chime in.

"Kelly and Kevin were just outside kissing...." she laughed, "K-I-S-S-..."

"Not quite" I smiled, patting Katie on the head and then addressing my dad, "but yes... everything's fine"

"You're sure..." my dad asked. "The last few times you've seen him, you haven't seemed as happy... if there's something wrong..."

"Nothing's wrong" I smiled, feeling uncomfortable in the situation. I ate a quick breakfast with them and headed back upstairs, alone with my thoughts.

Okay, so not completely alone.

I had opened my phone and read a fairly lengthy message from Jake. Talk about bad timing...

"Hey Kelly, it's Jake. I know it's been a while and you don't seem very interested (I guess I can understand) but I'd love to hang out with you sometime, when you're free of course. I've got a lot of things on my mind and while it's not really a HUGE deal (seeing as what we went through already), I could use somebody to talk to that kind of gets me."

I wasn't sure how to feel about that message. There was something about Jake that I "got". When he was happy, sad, upset, I understood why and I wasn't always the best to help, but that didn't seem to stop him from wanting my help nonetheless. I know he had been conflicted in the past couple of weeks about getting back together with Kendra. I wasn't really sure what to say to that, though. In my heart of hearts, I got an impression from Kendra that she wasn't right for him, but I also had no place intervening on his affairs like that. We were friends, really... more like acquantances, but I had only met him a short time ago.

Kevin said it was okay for me to talk to him but I felt wrong doing so. Still, I typed back.

"Jake, I'd love to talk to you sometime but I actually think it's best if we slowed down the talks of us hanging out. It's not that I don't want to, but it's getting Kevin angry and I think we should just stay 'pen pals' for now. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Jake. I will always be here to listen and to help you out with what you need."

After I sent the message, I got second thoughts almost immediately. Now laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, I tried desperately not to picture Jake's reaction while he read it, but it was on my mind in a strong way. He was probably upset... he was probably not going to text me for a while and I didn't blame him... maybe it was for the best though. Even with our issues, I wasn't willing to throw Kevin and my relationship aside for Jake.

In a short time, he responded back.

"Okay, Kelly, no problem," the text said, "I was actually just going to tell you, I'm probably going to ask Kendra out tonight. I think we're going to be a couple again and I wanted to know what you thought. Am I doing the right thing? I'm sorry if I somehow screwed up things with you and Kevin"

I almost wanted to cry reading his message. He was so non-chalant about the whole thing but I guess I should be pleasantly surprised because I hadn't hurt him too much, if at all. I don't know how I felt about him jumping into things with Kendra though. I began to get sick thinking about all of this... what if his relationship with Kendra worked out amazing and my relationship with Kevin went down in the tubes?? Then I'd have nobody and have noone to blame but myself.

I couldn't think like that though. I quickly pulled myself from my pit of despair and typed back a sincere message to my friend, Jake.

"Jake, I want you to do whatever makes you happy." I said in my message, "I wish you the best with Kendra... tonight's my 2 year anniversary with Kevin and we're going to get together to celebrate. You're a really sweet guy and I'm sure that even if things don't work out with her, that you'll find someone soon. Thanks again for everything"

This had been about the 2,000th time I thanked Jake, but I honestly couldn't do it enough. He had really given me a second lease on life... and what was I doing with it? Moping around in my room being miserable? Here I was, starting school next week, on the verge of seeing my old friends again and being happy and celebrating 2 years with Kevin and I was questioning everything and feeling like crying... why?

I sent Kevin a text message.

"What time did you say you were going to be back? 9 pm?" I asked.

Shortly after, he answered me "Yes, somewhere around then, why?"

I closed my phone without answering. I didn't want to be a liar to Jake. I was going to make my own excitement, or rather some excitement for Kevin. I perused around my closet and saw it. I pulled it out and walked into the bathroom.

Later that night, I decided it was time to set my plan in motion. Kevin and I were going to celebrate this anniversary, but it would be me planning the surprise this time. Wearing only my favorite tight pink nightie (disguised by a trenchcoat), I drove down towards Kevin's apartment. This was something I would NEVER do usually but I decided to be spontaneous. That's what Kevin had always wanted... more spontaneity.

Really, 9 pm wasn't that late, I thought to myself.

"Once Kevin sees me in this..." I thought devilishly, "I doubt he'll care what time it is..."

I got out of my car in a hurry and walked to the front entrance, a chilling breeze blowing through my trenchcoat and tickling my legs as I scampered inside. I felt so naughty for doing this but I didn't care, it was honestly fun. I couldn't wait to see the look on Kevin's face when he saw me on his bed waiting for him. My happiness couldn't be contained as I searched through my pocket for the bulky room key.

I inserted the key into the lock and stepped inside. Good, he wasn't back yet. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I turned on the light and made my way towards the twin sized bed towards the back of the room. Kevin's room was nothing special -- in fact it was quite a bit smaller than the apartment my friend Jess had. But I always admired him having his own place and making the most of his paychecks.

I looked over at the digital alarm clock on Kevin's desk.

"9:02 PM"

I felt overwhelming excitement overcome me as I thought about Kevin walking in. I never did anything like this ; he was going to be so surprised. I sat down on the bed, debating whether or not to take off my high heels. I figured I'd leave them on. Kevin could always get them off for me later. As the moments passed, I did ponder Jake and his situation with Kendra. I wish I had more advice for him but I didn't want to interfere any further. I needed to focus on Kevin and I and having fun with him before college.

I was terribly impatient, I thought to myself, becoming ever more familiar with the inner voice in my head as I waited. This voice had all sorts of things to say. Part of me even regretted this decision. I didn't think Kevin would be mad but I didn't want to make things awkward. On the other hand, we had just had a small fight and this may smooth it over... but then was I telling him that it's okay for us to get into a fight because I'll just throw myself onto my bed for him? That wasn't the right message either.... oh I wish I could focus instead of thinking about all of this...

It was about 9:15 now and still no Kevin. I had grown bored of gazing around the small room. I guess it was kind of a small room. As my eyes wandered, I stopped on something curious. A small bottle of perfume... it was an unusually shaped bottle with a great deal of gold fragrance left in it. As I examined the bottle, watching my confused reflection in the glass, I thought to myself how odd it was to see it. Kevin didn't have perfume... and I didn't have this particular kind.

Then it dawned on me!

Kevin did remember! He got me this perfume as a gift, most obviously. He was so sweet... he was probably going to give it to me tomorrow but little did he know, I had it in my possession right now. I shrugged as I looked around and noticed that I was still alone in the room.

"A little bit won't hurt" I whisper and sprayed a couple of widespread bursts on myself, soaking in the fragrance. It was a sweet sort of aroma that did have a hint of sexiness to it. I set the bottle back down on the dresser and stood up, stretching out and walking through the cloud of perfume now to fully soak in its scent.

I looked down at my phone in my trenchcoat pocket. Still nothing from Kevin.

"Damn it" I muttered, "what is taking you so long?"

I stomped my foot on the ground but as soon as I did, I got an odd tingling down my spine. It was like somebody was massaging me but nobody was in the room. This tingling made it's way up and down every square inch of my body. My back arched a bit and I felt like laying down but I felt so woozy, it literally felt like a monumental effort just to move a few feet.

"Wh-What's happening to me...?" I stuttered, feeling deathly afraid. I was hoping I had just come down with something but it was so much worse than that. I looked down at my hands in shock... they were getting smaller! I was shrinking! My breathing sped up as I paced around the room. How much time did I have? How small would I become? "No! Please! Help me!"

Even my loudest screams became absorbed by this room as I shrank... my voice shrinking along with me. Luckily the trenchcoat and nightie shrunk with me but pretty soon I was less than the size of a doll. How could this have happened?

I let out a soft shriek which I covered my mouth for. This couldn't be happening... this couldn't be happening... I just wanted to faint at the size of the furniture and the bed in the room. What was I going to do? I had to wait for Kevin now... hopefully get his attention and have him help me get back to normal.

Then I heard a sound. The door slam. Finally, a way to be saved, I thought.

"C'mon in..." I heard him say.

I heard another voice with him. A girl. It sure didn't sound like his sister but I had only met her once. Well, this was going to be a whole cup of awkward to explain. At this point I didn't care if his sister did see me, I just needed help and I needed it now.

"KEVIN!" I shrieked, tears falling from my eye as I tried to belt out as loud as I could. His thunderous footsteps grew louder but so did somebody else's. "KEVIN!! PLEASE HELP--"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Oh no. Please no.

The girl with him wasn't his sister. It was some red haired girl I had never seen before, but I could only guess what she was doing with him. She had his hand lightly held in hers. They crossed the threshold and headed towards the bed.

"So what now?" the girl asked, taking his hand as he sat up on the bed and sat her next to him.

My anxiety shortly turned into a broken heart. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Neither of them even knew I was there... and at this point, I really didn't want to get their attention. I also couldn't really do anything at this size.. I still needed help. I scampered under Kevin's bed, not wanting to see anything that was going on. It was almost completely dark under there but I could still perceive their body's and shifting weight as it seemed they were laying down.

"Kevin... no..." I whimpered, the tears burning from my eyes. I didn't even feel like I was crying anymore.It felt like my eyes were going to just bleed out of their sockets. I truly didn't want to live. Even worse, I could hear the creeking of Kevin's bed as he laid on top of that slutty girl. Oh my gosh... what had I done?? I wept bitterly into the floor. I didn't want to live... I also didn't want Kevin to get the satisfaction of knowing he could do this to me. I was tempted to text him, even if he wouldn't get it and let him know that I knew.

But I didn't do that.

Instead I dialed a different number as I wept, choking back tears as I tried to talk.

"JAKE!" I wept, "I need you! Please help me... for the love of God help me!"

I felt so pathetic...
End Notes:

Just so you know, my next chapter will feature many of the events from this chapter but from Jake's point of view. I debated how to handle that but it's very important to get Jake's insight to this. I hope you all enjoy the latest plot twist and thanks for reading! 

I look forward to your reviews and comments! 

Meanwhile... by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

This chapter details many of the events from last chapter, but from Jake's point of view, as he contemplates his decision to "try again" with Kendra. Enjoy!

A few weeks had passed since my encounter with Lillian, the four inch tall girl... or rather Kelly, the full size normal girl. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about her at all but honestly, my mind was elsewhere. I was still trying to decide if I had wanted to take Kendra up on her offer and try things again. I was honestly beginning to feel like a wimp for not just going for it when the moment was ... well, a little more appropriate.

But would it even be right for me to pursue a relationship with her again when it was my mind that was wandering this time? I was not naive when it came to Kendra and her ex-lovers. In particular, I knew there were some that she was still close with and I constantly looked over my shoulder when it came to that sort of thing. So how could I just start again with Kendra and still be thinking of Kelly??

Pondering this, I typed up a text message. Geez, it was 11 am already and I had gotten pretty much nothing done. I had just been cooped up in this room for most of the morning wondering about the same old stuff. Kelly was probably getting tired of me texting her so much. She would never say it but I could only imagine her shegrin when I sent her this next message.

I sighed and closed my phone. I can't believe I had sent that... another message that made me look like a big wimp. She had already seen me as a little wimp, I thought to myself so I guess its only fitting if I keep up the demeanor. Seriously, though, I had just felt very frustrated because before all of this, I thought I had figured most of this stuff out. I wasn't the most calm guy but I was able to weather most crises and get on with it. I really thought I'd get past this. I thought the fact that I was no longer doll sized would be a boost enough to my morale to make these choices easier and to not stress things so much.

I received a text message shortly thereafter and got excited for a moment.

Oh, it was Kendra.

"Hey Jake... I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight... no pressure. I just wanted to see you. My friend Tiffany can get us into Chez Carousella tonight for half price" the message read.

Ah, Chez Carousella... a sort of fancy restaurant (although not really) that Kendra and her model friends liked to go. The food wasn't terrible (although it wasn't for me) but it seemed like everytime Kendra and I went there, we'd get into some kind of fight. Yet she always insisted on going back. Worse, it was a very 'date-like' thing to do and I didn't like the pressure of it all.

"Is this a date?" I asked Kendra over the phone.

This was getting ridiculous. I either wanted her or I didn't. Part of me wanted her... but not in the same way I felt about Kelly or even other girls I had met in my life. Kendra used to provoke a certain love emotion in me, but over time, it just turned into sex because I found her so hard to trust.

Kendra texted back.

"Maybe... =) "

Her playfulness was always cute and this was no exception but I was just too confused right now.

Sure enough, another text found its way to me -- from Kelly this time.

"Jake, I'd love to talk to you sometime but I actually think it's best if we slowed down the talks of us hanging out. It's not that I don't want to, but it's getting Kevin angry and I think we should just stay 'pen pals' for now. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Jake. I will always be here to listen and to help you out with what you need."

I closed my eyes and sighed. I should've seen this coming. Kelly didn't seem very interested in seeing me again. I had just wanted to make sure she was alright after everything but if she didn't want me hanging around, then I guess I needed to accept that. After a few moments pause, I knew what to do.

I texted Kendra back.

"Hey K, I think it's a great idea. I'd love to go out with you tonight."

I then re-directed my attention back to Kelly.

""Okay, Kelly, no problem. I was actually just going to tell you, I'm probably going to ask Kendra out tonight. I think we're going to be a couple again and I wanted to know what you thought. Am I doing the right thing? I'm sorry if I somehow screwed up things with you and Kevin"

As soon as I finished typing, I felt kind of guilty. Not for any one reason but for several. I really did want to see Kendra tonight but I felt pressured and while I knew I had been prompted to do what I did as a response to Kelly's text, I decided this was what was best. Kendra and I had been together for a while. There had to be some reason why we kept being destined to see each other again. I mean, nobody could've predicted any of this, and yet Kendra still wanted to be with me. As long as that opportunity was still on the table, I'd be a fool not to take it.

Before I left for the day, I got one more message, from Kelly.

"Jake, I want you to do whatever makes you happy. I wish you the best with Kendra... tonight's my 2 year anniversary with Kevin and we're going to get together to celebrate. You're a really sweet guy and I'm sure that even if things don't work out with her, that you'll find someone soon. Thanks again for everything"

That night, it was time to reprise my relationship with Kendra.

Once you've been somebody's real life sex toy, going on an ordinary date just seems... well, ordinary. Still, that's what we did as I met Kendra outside her door around 8 and we made our way to the restaurant. I smiled and let my emotions float out somewhere in the cosmos as she took my hand and we instinctively walked down the sidewalk in the direction we had always gone before.

"I don't get how you walk in those things..." I joked, referring to Kendra's sharp, pointy red heels with the costume jewelry studding the shiny back of the shoes.

"Just got used to it, hun" Kendra smiled, "kind of like you got used to the food here"

"Oh stop" I chuckled, sitting down, "I like the food here"

"Yeah, now you do" Kendra replied, setting her purse down under our table. "I'm not stupid, I know you always used to put up with this place for my sake and I always appreciated that"

I nodded, in acknowledgement because in many ways she was right.

Kendra's friend Tiffany soon came over to speak with us.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad you guys are back together!" Tiffany beamed. I smiled uncomfortably. "Kendra told me about everything..."

Hopefully not EVERYTHING, I thought to myself.

"I always thought you two made such a cute couple" Tiffany added. "I'll be right back with some free appetizers"

Then, the two girls squealed and hugged before Kendra sat back down. She chuckled nervously.

"What?" Kendra asked, with a guilty smile on her face.

"You told her we're back together?" I asked.

"Yeah! I mean... yeah" Kendra stuttered, not looking so comfortable herself, "I literally just told her now... like a few hours ago... no biggie, right?"

"Heh, yeah... no biggie..." I sighed. Another one of Kendra's sayings that rubbed me the wrong way sometimes. No biggie...

Maybe she was right though... I was here at this restaurant with a beautiful girl as we were getting served wine and I needed to loosen up.

"I'll take some" I chimed in, drifting my glass over in the direction of the wine bottle.

"Since when are you into wine?" Kendra chuckled, taking a hearty sip.

"Hey, just trying new things" I replied, taking a slow sip. The wine burned my throat but I wasn't completely against it. I was just not a big drinker.

It wasn't too far into our date that I began to remember some of my other troubles with Kendra. She was a nice girl but as I watched her mingle with her girl friends at the restaurant, only occasionally paying attention to me, I remembered the inconsistencies in her love for me. I also remembered those awkward moments where we barely said a word to each other only for one of us to talk about something that the other had no interest or clue about.

"So then we had to start the whole photo shoot over..." Kendra smirked, now that we finally had some "one on one" time at the restaurant without one of her model friends around. I nodded. "Crazy, right?"

"That's nuts" I said, faking interest as I took another sip of wine. It wasn't really loosening me up but I had a slight headache. I guess that's something.

Strangely, I was getting a text message during my date. Not just one either... but several. Could it have been my mom or sister? I told them I would be out late. How late remained to be seen but still... geez, who was texting me?

"Hey uh... hold on one second" I chuckled, removing the phone from my pocket. Now I was beginning to get worried. Kendra shot me a suspicious look.

"Text message?" Kendra asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I-I'll be right back" I stuttered, "just give me one second..."

As I stumbled up from the table (room was so cramped in this restaurant, it made everything difficult) I couldn't help but notice Kendra's angry eye following me as I retreated to the mens room. My walking speed increased with each step until I was safely behind the door. I looked down at my phone in shock.

There were over 16 text messages... all from Kelly.

There was also a voicemail. I clicked on "Listen" and waited for the message to start.

It was Kelly... her voice was weak and strained.

"JAKE! I need you!" she shrieked, "Please help me, for the love of God HELP ME!!"

My heart began racing as I heard her struggled pleas.

"...I can't believe it..." she whimpered, almost inaudible on the phone. "Jake... I... I'm shrunk again... I'm 4 inches high, maybe less... I'm such a loser, Jake .... I know you probably don't ever wanna hear from me again but please... please help me Jake..."

The line went silent for several seconds, my world in shock as I hung on to her every word. What the hell happened?? I had to do something... but what about Kendra?

Without hesitation I swung open the door to the bathroom and paced past Kendra. She got up in a fury.

"Hey!" Kendra shouted, "what's going on?"

"I...I gotta go" I stuttered.

"It's Kelly, isn't it?" Kendra groaned.

I looked at her, shocked and confused.

"Yeah. That's what I thought" Kendra growled, lowering herself into her seat and folding her arms as a scowl became affixed to her face.

"Kendra, I..." I said,

"No! I knew something was up when you went to check your phone..." Kendra said, "I'm going to make this really simple... if you leave this restaurant we are OVER... no going back..."

"Please Kendra... don't make me do this.." I said, feeling anxiety overtake me.

"It sounds like you've already made your choice..." Kendra sighed, sounding as if the air was taken out of her.

Without a word, I left the restaurant. Kendra was right. I had made my choice.
End Notes:

As expected, the two stories (between Jake & Kelly) are going to converge in possibly my favorite chapter yet (yes, I've already authored it). It is not to be missed and I thoroughly hope fans of this story will love it. In the meantime (or the meanwhile, I guess I should say) I'd love to know what you thought of this chapter and Jake's reaction to the news he's received from Kelly. 

Thank you again for all of your wonderful support the entire story so far! 

The More Things Change... by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Jake responds to Kelly in her time of need... written from Jake's point of view 

I ran back to my car and slammed the door, wiping the tears from my eyes. I sat down and took a moment to compose myself. Kendra would be able to make it home given how close we were to her apartment anyway. The question is, was I really willing to do what I did? Part of me was tempted to go back and explain the whole thing to Kendra... maybe she would understand. Did it really matter, though?

I shuffled through the texts I got from Kelly.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

Most of them were only fragments of text or the words "Help me, please". I couldn't imagine the pain she must be in... having been small before and now shrunk again. Had something gone wrong in our incident at the museum? Maybe her re-growth was only temporary... would that mean I would shrink down too? I wouldn't be of any use to anyone like that... not to mention Kendra would probably relish the opportunity to squish me under those massive heels if that happened.

I finally decided it was time to get down to business. I hurried and dialed her number.

"Kelly?" I asked, starting my car. I needed to know where she was, and head there fast. She was still heavily breathing.

"Jake... you called me back..." Kelly sighed, sounding out of breath.

"Of course I did" I said, juggling my phone on my shoulder as I steered my car.

"Jake... I... ughh, this is so embarassing..." Kelly shrieked.

"Take your time, Kel, okay? I'm here for you" I said, driving further and further away from any chance I had with Kendra.

"Jake... I'm... I'm...." Kelly stuttered.

I waited in anticipation.

"I'm shrunk under Kevin's bed, Jake" Kelly sighed.

I felt my heart drop.

What?! I thought inside. You're calling me because you shrunk while having sex with your boyfriend? Of course that's what I thought but I didn't want to say anything. Instead I slowed my car down and came to a complete stop, trying to compose myself again. I definitely wanted to go back to the restaurant now. I didn't want to seem cold, but Kevin could've helped Kelly if anything really bad happened.

"Um... Kel... why can't Kevin help you?" I said, admittedly sounding testy, I'm sure. I didn't care.

"BECAUSE KEVIN'S FUCKING SOME OTHER GIRL RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" Kelly sobbed. I had to pull the phone away from my ear for a moment. My God... I couldn't believe it.

"What?" I said.

"YES!! I'm here, under his bed, Jake... I'm scared and ..." Kelly sobbed.

"I'll be right there" I said, growling under my breath.

"Don't you want the address?" Kelly asked nervously.

"Text it to me." I said, "I'll be there as fast as possible"

"Jake... be careful please... and thank you so much..." Kelly sobbed.

"Kelly, hang tight" I said, "I will be right there"

I set my phone down until she texted me some few seconds later. The address was about 5 minutes away. That was more than enough time for me to get pissed and think about what I needed to do. I don't know how this all happened and I'm not sure I wanted to know but this burned me up. It was enough to make me want to take all of this rage out on one person.

Kevin cheating on Kelly? I just couldn't believe it... what kind of scum was he after everything she had already been through? I still didn't know all the details, either. Maybe he had shrunk her on purpose and made her watch? The possibilities made me sick, but not as sick as thinking about poor little Kelly trapped under the bed. I wasn't going to stand for this.

I'm not normally the "tough" kind of guy but I stormed into Kevin's apartment building and made my way up to the fifth floor to find him. As soon as I was sure I was at his door, I stopped and thought about how I'd get in. I was mere seconds from banging down the door with a battering ram if I had to but I got a text from Kelly.

"He keeps a spare key in the flower pot across the hall from his door." Kelly said in her message.

I took a deep breath, collecting the dirt covered key from the pot. This was going to get ugly. I was sure glad I didn't have time to think about it. It all happened so fast. I unlocked the door, and once I was sure it could open, I kicked the door in. I walked about 20 feet down the hall to the half exposed bedroom.

A red haired girl gasped and looked back at me, scared. Kevin got up, not wearing a shirt and came storming up to me. I intercepted him before he could land a punch and I smashed him in the gut. Man, that felt good. The girl looked at us both with a skeptical look on her face.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend right now?!" I yelled, slamming Kevin's face against the dresser. He yelled out and punched me square in the face. It was nothing compared to the pain I know he had put Kelly through.

"I can't! Because of you, dipshit!" Kevin sneered, "I figured she was out fucking you, anyway"

"What?!" I gasped, "Have you lost it?"

Without saying another word, Kevin thrust me into the dresser this time. A small perfume bottle fell to the floor and shattered. Kevin gave me a startled look, avoiding the broken glass on the floor which prompted the girl to leap up out of the bed.

"Um... Kev, we should probably go..." the girl said, a nervous smile on her face. As I watched her retreat, holding his hand, I couldn't help but think that she looked familiar. That didn't matter right now though. In the aftermath of my fight with Kevin, I had to focus on what really mattered...or rather who really mattered.

Once the 2 "mad lovers" left the room, I focused on the matter at hand, but the pungent aroma of perfume soon filled the area. Geez, that stuff was strong, I thought. It was making me feel a little woozy as well...

I got down on my hands and knees and looked under the bed. The space appeared cavernous to me and I saw no sign of Kelly.

"Kelly?" I said, in a loud whisper. "Kelly?"

I was suddenly getting a pounding headache again. Don't tell me it was the wine I drank... that couldn't be doing this though... I was feeling completely out of sorts at the moment. What an awful time to feel sick... I felt my muscles tense up and become numb at once and then a strange tingling overcame my body. I tried to speak through it but it proved useless. What was going on?

I buried my head in the carpet and closed my eyes, trying to block out the horrible feeling. Kelly needed me... I needed to help her... without looking, I crawled forward on the carpet. Much to my surprise, I now fit entirely under the bed. I wasn't even hitting my head. Oh no.

I opened my eyes, faced with nothing but the permanent surrounding of carpeting as I had my head leaned into the carpet. I rubbed my aching head and looked up.

Yep. Definitely didn't want to do that.

I was stunned at the sight of a giant Kelly standing over me. It looked like yet again, I was the one who needed her.

Kelly looked down at me breathless. I couldn't tell what her emotional state was. It was so dark but I could perceive her shadow, standing tall over me as she watched my frightened face look up at her. The whole thing was so surreal, I almost hoped she'd pick me up or do something just to not scare me further.

"Kelly!" I screamed, my pitiful little voice barely reaching her massive face. Still she acknowledged me with a slow nod. She then gently lowered her soft hands down for me, her arms peeking out through the short sleeves of a trenchcoat as she kept one hand under me for support, using the other one to gently keep me from falling out of her trembling palms.

So here I was again... toy sized to a toy sized woman.

Kelly stared down at me in her hand, shiny tears welling in her eyes. She didn't say a word. Instead, she lifted her hand up a little bit, just close enough to line me up with her lips and she smooched my entire body. She then walked slowly out from under the bed, exposing us to the light of the room.

"Jake... I figured it out" Kelly frowned, "It was the perfume... that shrunk both of us..."

I looked at the fragments of the perfume bottle and realized she was right. I inhaled a lot of that perfume and I'm guessing she had too. Why was I so pathetically small then?

"I only took in a little..." Kelly explained, almost reading my mind and answering my question, "but you just inhaled a whole cloud of the stuff..."

"Well, with any luck" I scowled, "Kevin got a taste of it as well and he'll be shrunk by morning..."

"It's not Kevin, I'm worried about, hun" Kelly sighed, lightly grazing my body with her fingertips. She let each finger touch me with care, ending with a light stroke of the side of my face. "I'm worried about you, Jake"

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes..." Kelly sighed, "Look at you, Jake... so tiny..."

"You're not exactly Godzilla over there" I chuckled. Kelly laughed but it was a half sad laugh.

I fell back in her massive hand and sighed.

"I just can't believe this has happened again..." Kelly said, shaking her head, "this is all my fault... if I hadn't..."

"Hey stop it" I said, talking up to the big face in front of me, "I'd be here for you any day of the week, no matter how big or small the issue"

"Interesting choice of words, Jake" Kelly said, tears still fresh on her beautiful face. I was glad I was somehow able to make her smile.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"The whole thing is so dumb, Jake..." Kelly sighed, "I came over here to surprise Kevin and..."

"I'm sorry to interuppt" I said, "is that why you're wearing the trenchcoat?"

Kelly gave me an awkward smile, looking like a little kid who was trying to get away with something. This made me even more interested.

"Yeah... about the trenchcoat...." Kelly sighed, unable to look me in the eye. She then set me down on the floor carefully, using both hands as a transport advice to set me on the carpet. I looked up at her questioningly. She then pinched at the troublesome buttons on her trench coat until they detached, and she took off the trenchcoat in front of me.

The heavy trenchcoat fell harmlessly to the floor revealing a gorgeous gargantuan beauty. Kelly's long, shapely legs sprawled up in front of me, as her silky pink nightie only covered just below her waist. Above that, the lacy material wrapped around her curvy bust line and shoulders, covering only the bare minimum. I looked up at her, trying to keep my jaw down. She was so gorgeous and had such a brilliant face.

"So yes..." Kelly admitted, her face turning a light shade of red. "That's why I was dressed like this..."

Kelly then knelt down (being careful in the flimsy material not to bend too much) and picked me up gently off the floor, bringing me up to her face again.

"What do you think?" Kelly chuckled. The moment had very obviously overcome me as I struggled to hide my erection. "That's what I thought"

I felt so embarassed... in this giant girls' hand. Actually, she wasn't really all that giant but I was downright tiny... and trying to hide a hard on that was so very obvious. Kelly had already spotted it but she didn't even seem to mind. She looked at me for several seconds, her eyes wide. I wasn't really sure what to make of this.

"Jake?" she asked in a soft tone.

I nodded.

"I never got to thank you properly for what you did for me" Kelly said, half smiling. I was a bit confused as to what she was referring to.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean just now, silly" Kelly said, "You were really brave coming in here like that and rescuing me..."

I felt a bit of a sense of irony as she praised me further, calling me "her hero".

"I don't feel like much of a hero right now..." I sighed, looking glum as I gazed down over Kelly's hand, trying not to make eye contact with the giant cavity between her breasts. Kelly gave me a warm smile as she kept me cradled in her hands.

"Well you are my hero" Kelly smiled, and kissed me softly again. "and I don't care what size you are... especially since it seems like you change sizes so often..."

We both chuckled a bit at her last comment. She kept me held out in her hand, her giant eyes seemingly checking me out. I didn't know what to make of this.

"Jake?" she repeated in a soft tone, "I'd hate to have this outfit go to waste..."

I turned flush red, looking over her giant body. I felt the same way.

"So..." Kelly said, lifting me into a precarious position, just above her right breast. "You're not gonna... freak out or anything if I put you in here, right?"

"What? Me? No way!" I said. She lifted the hand a little more and slid me in between her breasts.

"Okay, just making sure" Kelly chuckled, watching me flail into the crevice between her two breasts. "I could even understand why that would make you nervous... they must be so big to you and all"

The truth is I was a little uncomfortable but not incredibly so. I was wedged in between Kelly's breasts for Christ's sake. Of course I was loving it!

"Yknow, funniest thing, Jake" Kelly said, peering down at me as she walked. Her breasts bobbed up and down slightly with each step, "This nightie doesn't really have any pockets so I had nowhere else to carry you...I'm sure you don't mind..."

"I think I can deal" I chuckled.

"What was that?" Kelly cooed, slowly pressing her arms against the sides of each breast, causing the warm flesh to flex in around me. I pushed against it as hard as I could, feeling my erection grow. I whimpered as she walked, feeling more and more aroused. I quivered as I clutched gently at the orbs of flesh on either side of me.

Kelly reached a finger down her shirt and teased me by poking me lightly.

"You okay in there, little guy?" she asked. "Y'know, we're going to have to figure this out...but first..."

Kelly allowed me to grip onto her massive finger and used it as a way to prop me up onto her hand so I was once again front and center with her face, practically down on my knees trying to keep my erection hidden. I turned flush red and turned away from her, wanting to cry from containing the pleasure.

"...well c'mon Jake..." Kelly smiled, giving me a light kiss, causing me to tingle all over, "Of course I'm going to finish you off"

"Wh-What?" I asked.

"You heard me" Kelly smiled, "It's the least I can do... really"

"Is...is is this hot for you too?" I asked, feeling guilty.

"Yes... yes Jake... very" Kelly said, panting herself, drenching me in her warm breath as she held me in her hands. She gave me yet another kiss before she had me back up against her finger, hugging it tightly. "Okay Jake... I don't wanna do ANYTHING you're going to be uncomfortable with, so you need to let me know now if this is too much for you"

I shook my head no. I was willing to do anything to turn her on and keep her that way.

"Okay well... um... I'm going to finger myself..." Kelly said, looking incredibly nervous to be saying that to me, "and I want you to help, okay?"

I nodded, kissing her finger lightly.

"Okay, Jake... and don't worry, I'll get you out of there before things get too messy" Kelly reassured, and began lowering her index and middle fingers down under her panties with me resting on the curve between them.

"Okay...you ready?" Kelly sighed. She couldn't hear me anyway but I was pretty much screaming yes.

With that, she gently curved her finger inward and I was rubbed slowly against the outer wall of her vagina. She let out a loud moan, panting and breathing rhythmically, every few breaths producing a louder moan as I was stimulating her just by touch. It was mostly her doing the "fingerwork" but I took advantage of my time inside her to thrust my body into her a few times. She quivered and let out one great moan as she released, pulling me out in time as she had promised.

For me, it was already too late, I had "finished" just a few moments earlier. I lay spent on her open hand as she smiled down at me.

End Notes:

I'd just like to point out that as of recently, this has become my most reviewed story ever. I have no plans to stop now either, so it will most likely become my longest story as well. Thank you all so much for your support and I hope you've enjoyed the ride to this point. There is plenty more to come! 

Making the next move by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Kelly ponders everything that has happened and re-explores her feelings for Jake during the aftermath of the last chapters' events. Written from Kelly's point of view. 

I couldn't help but watch the adorable little man on my hands stand up slowly, looking as if he had been in a valiant battle. Now, maybe he had been hurt in his altercation with Kevin (it sounded pretty violent), but I don't think that's what gave him that big smile on his face as he let himself stretch out in my open hand. I took this opportunity to poke at his cute little body as it lay dormant. He twitched a bit when I poked it but I was hopeful that I hadn't hurt him since he barely made a noise. In fact, he seemed as though he wanted me to.

"So Jake... that was fun for you?" I asked, realizing I was purposely throwing out a silly question. But hey, he had deserved it.

Jake nodded, but still looked worried.

I suppose I should've been worried too... very worried. I was only 4 inches tall, heartbroken and confused. What were we going to do now? No Jake to bail me out this time -- well there was, but he was a little... incapacitated at the moment. It was so surreal though, being in Kevin's room at miniature size and just thinking about everything that happened. I was certain that at one point oranother I would break down and cry and before that happened, I knew we needed to find somebody else to help us -- it was inevitable.

"Kelly..." Jake mumbled, trying to look more serious as he looked up at me. "...that girl..."

"I don't want to talk about her" I snarled. What a bitch.

"...I think I may know her..." Jake said.

"Really?" I asked, surprised. What would a cool guy like Jake be doing knowing a slutty girl like that? I wondered if Kevin even told her he had a girlfriend. Like she would've cared...

"I don't know this for sure, but she looked a LOT like one of Kendra's model friends..." Jake admitted, "I forget her name though, Felicia... Fania... it started with an F I'm pretty sure..."

I hung my head in shame as I thought about it. With each attempt Jake made at the girls name, I could only think of the rumbling above me not too long ago... the fury with which they... ugh. The screaming and noise that I heard would be disgusting at any time but at my size, it was like having a front row to a porno that I wanted nothing to do with. Worst of all, I fit right in, with my skimpy little outfit. It wasn't supposed to be this way... I thought... and before I knew it, small tears were streaming down my eyes. I knelt down, keeping Jake safe in my hand as he gazed back with a look of concern.

"Kelly? Kelly? Are you alright?" he asked.

"No, I'm not alright!" I sputtered, accidentally casting some spit particles at the little man. "I fucked up big time, Jake... and I got you into it too... it wasn't supposed to be this way...I messed up everything"

I felt increasingly embarassed as I slurred my words and sniffled like a big baby in front of little Jake. He knelt down and gently massaged the palm of my hand, trying to make me realize that everything was going to be okay, but was it?
I didn't have any freakin' clue.

"Look... Kel... forget about the girl, okay?" Jake said. That was easy enough. "My point is, somebody may be able to help us... but I don't know if now is the right time..."

"Who can help us, Jake?" I asked, fixating my eyes on him crouched down in my hand. We needed a miracle.

"Well.... you're not going to like this but Kendra had some growth... stuff... that's what made me normal size again" Jake explained.

"Hey, wait a second..." I said, giving him a suspicious stare, "I thought you told me you just grew back again... you said it just wore off somehow..."

"Um well.... it did..." Jake said, looking really guilty right now. I always had a feeling that story had some holes in it. "...after Kendra gave me the growth serum"

I gave him a deadpan stare.

"But my point is, she might have more" Jake exclaimed, his face appearing noticeably more excited than it had just a few moments ago. "And we could both return to normal, Kelly... wouldn't that be great...?"

"Hmmm... yeah" I said, thinking out loud. This seemed too easy, "But what did you mean... when you said this wasn't the best time?"

"Oh... yeah... that" Jake groaned. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "We're kind of uh... broken up..."

"Oh..." I sighed, feeling more guilty, "I'm hoping that wasn't because of ... me..."

"No, no Kelly, it's not" Jake said, sounding serious, "but I also don't think that she'd be too happy to see or hear from me right now... considering... everything that just went down"

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"You don't think she'd... hurt us... do you?" I asked. Jake had put some nerves into me with that last remark. Actually, I felt really nervous about the idea of Jake's ex-girlfriend handling us... especially with Jake even smaller than ever. Would anybody even be able to see him besides me?

"I...I don't know..." Jake said, after a long bout of thinking. "but I'm not sure I want to find out"

"Well, we gotta do something" I suggested, "are you sure you don't want to at least give her a call? Explain what happened?"

"I...I don't think it's a good idea" Jake said, flashing me a nervous smile as he paced on my hand.

"You sure? I'd even let you call her from ... down here..." I chuckled softly, lowering Jake between my breasts again.

"I really don't think she'd like that to be honest" Jake chuckled, tickling me slightly as he pressed up against my boobs. "But hey, you could call her.. you still have her number... maybe you could explain everything"

"Hmmm... I don't know about that idea either" I sighed, beginning to get a real headache. This was going to be a pain to figure out. The first step was going to be for both Jake and I to get past our embarassment. We didn't want anyone to know about this but we had come to a point where we truly had no choice. We needed our closest friends more than ever.

That's when it hit me.

"I could call Jess" I said, with a nervous smile.

"Your friend Jess?" Jake asked, his voice a bit hard to hear whenever he plunged below my neckline so I carefully fished him out and placed him back on my hand. "I don't know..."

"We have to tell someone about this, Jake... I don't want to either, but Jess has been my friend since forever... and she still won't leave me alone about what happened the last time I went missing..." I said, "speaking of which, what are your parents going to say about this?"

"More like my sister" Jake replied, "I mean, my step mom loves me and all but my real mom is off somewhere and my dad barely sees me... I told my mom and sister I'd be out late tonight so as far as they know, I'm still with Kendra..."

"Same with my dad and Kevin..." I replied tenatively. "Did you want to call your sister? Maybe she can help us..."

"I want to keep as many people out of this as possible... right now, the only one who knows about all of this besides us is our um... ex lovers... and I think it's safe to say we're both done talking with Kevin, right?"

I nodded, but I wasn't really sure how to take that statement. I didn't want to see or hear from Kevin again but I was also extremely emotional and I realized it. I was also feeling very desperate by the circumstances and wanted to know more about that... stuff that shrunk us. Was it Kevin's plan? Was it just coincidence? Too many questions remained but there was no way I was going to address Kevin so soon after everything he had put me through.

"Also, that perfume..." Jake said, talking very quietly, even for him. "...that could be a key to figuring this out."

"I agree" I said, looking cautiously at the pile of broken glass on the carpet, "but we can't get near it... either of us... it could shrink us further. We need to have it analyzed or something..."

"This is just a guess, and I could be completely wrong but I think the perfume belonged to Felicia... or whatever her name is..." Jake said, appearing deep in thought. "I'm not saying it couldn't have been Kevin's... but I just think, given all of the trouble he's potentially in for owning that other shrink spray, I don't see him owning some kind of proprietary perfume with shrinking abilities..."

That was a curious point. The stuff Kevin had was some kind of untested pharmaceutical. This chemical could very well be the same thing but it was in the guise of a perfume bottle. The more I pondered it, too, the more I realized that it wasn't even a real brand. It was an elegant looking bottle (before it broke) and was a lush gold color on the top but the actual brand was nothing more than a non-sense logo and some frilly colors. I agreed with Jake that Kevin wouldn't take his chances twice on shrinking technology... but then... why would the girl?

"Okay... so... we've learned a couple things then..." I said, "One... it's apparently easier to get this shrinking, growing stuff than I would've thought... and two... we're both incredibly unlucky"

We both chuckled at that.

"I can't say I'm terribly unlucky" Jake said, "I didn't think I'd ever return to normal the first time and I did... and now I've found you again... so really... could be worse"

I blushed a little when Jake said that. Okay, a lot. Maybe it was the moment speaking but I got daring as I held Jake out in front of me, hoping he felt the same.

"Jake?" I said, waiting until he acknowledged me before I kept talking. "Whatever happens... if this works out... and everything's okay... I want you... to be my boyfriend"

Jake turned flush red. I hope I hadn't made things worse.

"I... I think that's great... it's just..." Jake whimpered. I looked at him confused.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I wanted to be the one to ask you that..." he said, appearing embarassed.

"Oh... well then" I said, smiling. "Sorry if I uh..."

"No, it's fine..." Jake laughed and then got down on one knee like some kind of 'Romeo'. "Will you be my girlfriend, Lillian... I mean, Kelly?"

"Geez, can't even get my name right!" I chuckled, a loud hearty chuckle that most likely startled him. I reassuringly pet him with my index finger. Of course I was just messing with him. Hell, at this point, I kind of preferred the 'fake' name. It had history to it, and couples often called each other pet names.

"So...?" Jake asked, noticeably nervous, "Will you... be mine?"

"Hmmm, I don't know..." I chuckled, narrowing my eyes on Jake. "I mean, no ring or anything... and you're kind of little... yknow? Can't very well take you back to my dad..."

Jake took it like a sport, standing up and shrugging.

"...but of course... of course Jake. I will be your girlfriend" I said proudly, bringing him up to my lips for another quick smooch. "Your giant girlfriend who beats you at sports and has to reach everything for you for the rest of our days."

Jake chuckled.

"Are those supposed to be wedding vows?" Jake chuckled, "don't rush me, Kel"

"Call me Lil" I cooed. The truth is, Kevin used to call me Kel and it still held some venom for me.

I then slid my hand over Jake's tiny body again, loving the way he felt against my skin.

"I don't know, Jake... no offense to you or anything but I just don't see anybody else being into you like this..." I teased, "I mean, some girls like short guys, but this? This is asking a bit much, don't you think? Face it, I'm the best you're going to do"

"You are the best" Jake smiled, kissing my finger.

"I'm just teasing, Jake" I chuckled, "I'm not the best.. far from it, but I'm glad you want to be together... and so do I... I really do know you'd be a great boyfriend because you've already shown me so much about yourself that I like... and we've never even spent any real time together as two normal sized people..."

"Yeah, it's uh... almost like that old proverb..." Jake mused. "...you never really find out the value of a man until he's tiny"

"I don't think that's a thing, but it should be" I chuckled. "You're worth more than your size in gold, hun"

"Same to you, Lil" Jake smiled.

"Okay... but the fact remains, Jake. We do need to do something... I'm going to call my friend, Jess... I figure we could have her pick us up... so to speak. Then from Jess's place we could call Kendra and see what she can do to help us long term..." I explained, noticing Jake's demeanor diminish as I spoke. He was truly afraid of Kendra. "...Jake, I know you're not happy about involving Kendra but so far she's the only one either of us know that seems to have some kind of growth serum... and if Jess is involved, she won't let anything bad happen to us, I promise"

Jake nodded. With that, I deposited him between my breasts again while I made the call. Every now and then I could feel his movements as he shifted in my bra and made me briefly tingle. It wasn't a nagging thing but just something that needed getting used to.

I held the phone with a stonecold look on my face, worrying about this. I contemplated hanging up but I let it ring. Finally, there was a click on the other end and then some awkward silence.

"Jess?" I asked.

Finally, she spoke.

"Hey Kelly" Jess said, "What's up? Wasn't expecting to hear from you tonight... how are things going?"

"They've uh... been better..." I sighed, starting to pace around, laughing internally at Jake's reactions to my motions as my breasts unpredictably bounced him from side to side. He had a fair amount of weight for such a tiny thing. Only an ounce or two but I felt him down there. "Jess... are you alone right now?"

"Yeah" she said, "You should know I don't usually have wild party guests over on Saturday night"

"Just thought I'd check" I replied and took a deep breath. "I really need your help, Jess... like really, really..."

"What's the matter? Is everything alright?" Jess asked, adopting a dead serious tone. "Is it Kevin... did he hurt you?"

"You could say that..." I sighed, playfully nudging the underside of my breasts, to Jake's surprise. He smiled up at me. "Jess... things got really screwed up... and..."

"Kelly, you need to tell me what's happened... I can be there or wherever you need me to be... seriously, what happened?" Jess asked.

"You'd never believe me if I tried..." I sighed, biting my lip. Jake looked up at me confused. "I just need you to come down to kevin's place, please... you'll get all the explanation you need there..."

"You're at Kevin's?" Jess asked, "well, where is he?"

"He's gone..." I sighed, "and he won't be back ever again with any luck..."

Unfortunately that wasn't the case. I had no idea when Kevin would show his face again but I could only imagine and I didn't want to still be in the room when that happened. I couldn't bear to see him again, especially like this. Jess I trusted, but she was one of the few I could truly trust.

"Kelly, you need to be honest with me... did he hurt you? Are you defending him?" Jess asked.

"No, trust me... I'm doing anything but defending him" I said sternly, glancing down again at my little "honey" down in my breasts. I had definitely made the right choice, emotional or not. "I need you to come down to his place though, I'll give you the address, but you need to be here as fast as possible okay?"

"You know I've got you, girl" Jess replied, causing me to feel so much better at that moment, "I'll be right there, I promise..."

"Jess, one more thing?" I said, feeling more afraid all of a sudden. She waited on the line. "When you come.... walk slowly... watch your step... and maybe bring a magnifying glass..."



End Notes:

Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter, as yet another evolution of Jake and Kelly's (or Lillian's depending on who you ask) relationship came to be. I thought it was important for the characters to make things "official" before moving on to the next matters at hand. What will be their fate? We'll just have to see, but as always I appreciate the support and reviews I've gotten for this story. They always help me continue on and I hope you all enjoy what I have in store next. 

Thanks again for reading and stay tuned for more! 

Jess Returns by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

As the title suggests, Kelly and Jake are visited by Kelly's friend, Jess who discovers their predicament in Kevin's place. Written from Jake's point of view

I sat awkwardly atop Kelly's breasts, my feet and torso dangling and being pulled by the inevitable force of gravity, while my shoulders did most of the work keeping myself suspended there. I could tell Kelly was getting nervous and I wanted to talk to her but she had a lot of trouble hearing me from here with my tiny voice. I gently pressed on both breasts on either side of me with my palms. She glanced down. I looked up at her, nodding slowly. She once again fished me out of her bra and set me back on her fleshy palm.

"I hope I'm not treating you too roughly" Kelly said, "let me know, please... I'm so... in so much disarray right now... the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you because I'm not paying attention"

"No, you're fine, Kelly... better than fine" I said with a smile, then looked at her worried face, unable to avoid talking about it. "You sure Jess is going to be... careful with us?"

"I don't worry about that, Jake" Kelly replied. "I worry about her even seeing us... and then what happens after. She wouldn't hurt us, Jake. I know her, I trust her. I hope you trust her too"

I nodded but I wasn't sure how sincere that was. I didn't know Jess very well and maybe I was just haunted by my brief time at her place last time (where I was nearly thrown to a watery grave by an unaware giant Jess) but I wasn't so confident with the idea of anyone seeing us this way. Kelly had even mentioned telling my sister and while I could trust her, I worried about her seeing me like this too. None of that would matter though once Kendra saw me... even tinier than before. I strangely hadn't received a single correspondence from Kendra since I stormed out of our "date".

I actually wasn't bothered by this but I found it odd that she didn't even want to see if I was alright or anything, given the history of everything that happened to this point. Then again, as someone who wasn't kept in the loop for a while, she had no obligation to me. It was probably better that neither of us had heard from Kendra yet.

Kelly took another great big breath and I watched, in awe myself. Her beauty was simply breath-taking, especially ay this size. Those large eyes of her didn't waste any time, zeroing in on me either.

"What?" Kelly chuckled, "You're making me nervous"

"Didn't mean to" I said, "was just admiring your beauty"

She turned red again and tried like hell to act like she wasn't smiling but it was nearly impossible to deny. Kelly took her eyes off of me for a moment as she lifted her other hand, in which her phone was clenched tight. She brought her phone to her face and read the giant screen.

"She's almost here" Kelly said. "I almost hope she has some small doll clothes or something... it's embarassing always wearing this..."

"What's wrong with this?" I quiped, "I think it looks great"

"Look, you" Kelly growled playfully, glaring into me with her giant eyes. She stopped mid-sentence and just chuckled a little bit. She was about to plunge me back into her cleavage when she stopped short, keeping me secured in her one hand. "I guess I better not... don't need Jess seeing you in there"

"If she can even see me..." I sighed. I was starting to feel embarassed for being so small, but I'd imagine Kelly felt an even greater amount of embarassment, being on the verge of showing her tiny size to one of her best friends.

"Even if she can't see you, I can" Kelly smiled, "so you have no need to worry, okay?"

I nodded. It wasn't Kelly I was afraid of. If she had wanted to do anything bad to me, she had plenty of chances to.

"Hmm, hold on" Kelly frowned, resorting to her other hand as she flipped on her phone. "Yeah... Jess."

My heart began to race as the 2 women talked. I could only hear giant Kelly's words as they spoke.

"We're in the room... a fair amount of the way in...yeah, same place. The key should be..." Kelly stuttered, before gazing down at me briefly. She asked me in a hushed tone, "Jake, where did you leave the key?"

"It should still be in the flower pot" I replied.

"It should still be there, Jess, did you find it?" Kelly asked, then there was another pause. "Oh... that was just uh... uh... a friend of mine"

I frowned. Sure I was, Kelly.

I didn't need the phone to hear what happened next. There was the sound of a lock being undone, just as I had done not too long ago, and then the door creaked open with a mighty boom. That's when I heard Jess' voice fill the room.

"So Kelly..." Jess said tenatively, her powerful footsteps not far behind, "...you were kidding, right? When you said I needed a magnifying glass...? Because I mean I brought one but..."

There was a certain nervousness to Jess' voice, but also a certain confusion. I didn't know how to feel about that.

"I wish I was kidding, Jess..." Kelly sighed, giving me a worried look as she stayed on the phone. "Just come a little further, I can see you from here"

I gazed out into the horizon and I could see her too.

My god she was HUGE! She appeared about 80 feet tall and she was a good distance away and closing fast. I tried not to let it show that I was growing more and more nervous. I was afraid of Jess before but NOW... now she was exponentially larger to me.

"Kelly... what's going on?" Jess said, her voice filling the immediate area as she came dangerously close to us now. "I don't see anything here..."

"PLEASE DON'T WALK ANY FURTHER, JESS!" Kelly shrieked, startling me.

"Okay...?" Jess sighed, her voice quieting down.

Kelly was right though. Jess's massive pointed shoe was right upon us like a wall. Her ankle stood like an impossibly tall oak tree and I couldn't even see much further past that. Jess knelt down slowly, bringing her giant body closer to us. Instinctively, Kelly backed off a bit and I had no choice but to back off with her, falling back into her soft palm.

"Jess..." Kelly gulped deeply. She looked even more worried than I was. From my vantage point, I could see the muscles in her lower jaw quiver as if she were about to start bawling. "...I need you to look down... just look straight down..."

"You're starting to scare me..." Jess said in a near quiet tone, which I heard both on the phone and through her voice from miles above us. Sure enough, she shifted her gaze downwards and looked at us... well, Kelly (I doubt she saw me) and nearly dropped the phone. She slowly knelt down in front of us, speechless. Kelly only nodded her head up and down in a frenzy, confirming what her friend was seeing.

"Please help me..." Kelly sobbed, walking forward into Jess' jeans, a massive wall of denim that surrounded us as she pressed her face softly into the material, while keeping me a safe distance in her free hand. If I were close enough I would've grasped for a strand of Kelly's auburn hair and tried to comfort her, but a lot of good that would've done...

"K-Kelly... is that you?" Jess asked, keeping her voice down. Again, Kelly nodded.

"Jess... I... I..." Kelly stuttered, her face and body growing bright red as she spoke. She was both in shock and embarassed and I didn't blame her. Jess hadn't even noticed me yet.

"Kelly, I don't know how this all happened but I'm sure you'll tell me" Jess said, "in the meantime, I want to help you... please... get into my hand..."

Just as inviting as can be, Jess set her hand down and opened it wide like a lily pad for Kelly to step onto. Kelly looked at me nervously, as if to warn me of our impending trip, and then took the first few brave steps onto uncharted territory, the flesh of her best friends extended hand. As soon as she was standing atop Jess' hand, she knelt down to get better balance, keeping me in her hand. She lowered one hand on top of me to keep me extra safe and whispered to me.

"Love you, Jake..." she whimpered as we were lifted up.

I just smiled and gazed up, as best as I could, struggling to see through the dark spaces between Kelly's massive fingers. I loved her too, but I didn't feel that now was the best time to say it ; nor was I sure if I would be heard.

Kelly opened her hand a bit wider so that I could see some of what was going on around us. Similarly, Jess had secured Kelly in the center of her hand and was holding her up to face level to look at. Her eyes looked like massive planets as they drilled down on me. I think she had finally spotted me.

"Kelly..." Jess said, startled, "Is that... a tiny man on your hand?"

"This is my friend, Jake..." Kelly said, and then smiled, "actually... he's my new man"

"R-Really?" Jess said, looking surprised. "I mean... wow, no... I didn't mean anything by it... I'm just... wow"

"Yeah..." Kelly said, her voice still sounding soft and shocked, "It's a lot to take in... but you need to do me a favor... now, please"

"Okay..." Jess answered softly, "What?"

"You need to get us out of here... now..." Kelly said, "I don't need Kevin coming back... I don't want him to ever hear about this and honestly, I don't ever want to see him again"

"K-Kelly? All due respect... I hate Kevin just as much as you do" I squeaked, "but he may have some way to help us..."

Kelly let out a long sigh. Jess was confused as ever because she hadn't heard me talk.

"Maybe..." Kelly admitted, "but right now, we need to try new avenues... Kevin can't be the only one with some kind of shrinking or growing solvent..."

"Alright, well say no more, Kel" Jess said, "I will get us out of here... but first I'm sorry, but I have to ask"

"Yeah...?" Kelly asked nervously, already knowing what was coming next.

"Any reason why you're dressed like a cocktail waitress at a sleepover?" Jess snickered.

"Do you really wanna know...?" Kelly asked with a wry smile, "It's a long story...okay? And also a bit embarassing..."

"Don't worry, we'll get you back to my place and get you covered up" Jess replied, slowly removing us from the room in her hand.

The apartment hallway was empty, so Jess slowly walked us to the elevator.

"Should I... put you in my pockets... yknow for now?" Jess asked.

"Sure, Jess" Kelly replied, "whatever you think is best, okay?"

Kelly then looked down at me in her hand.

"I'll keep you safe, don't worry" she smiled.

That she did -- as Jess lowered Kelly down into her tight jeans pocket, Kelly gently slid me between her breasts. It was a snug fit but I knew I wouldn't fall out unless she started jogging or something which was unlikely. It was extremely unlikely that Jess would see this anyway because she could barely see me looking right at me. But boy did I feel embarassed to be referred to as the "tiny man".

After a short walk in Jess' pockets, she removed her friend (and therefore myself) and placed Kelly into a large cupholder which rose up around us like a black cylinder, keeping us contained.

"I'm going to use my phone, ok?" Jess said, "I have a bluetooth speaker system so I can hear you through my radio... I want you to tell me everything, okay?"

Kelly nodded and waited for Jess' call. As soon as she called, Kelly took the call and started talking, hearing her voice projected through the radio so that it was loud enough to be heard now.

"Is this good...?" Kelly asked, her voice being amplified with a hint of static in it.

"Perfect" Jess said, slightly adjusting the volume as they spoke. "Now...Kelly... I guess the simple question is... how did this happen to you?"

"I don't know, Jess... this actually first happened to me, well almost a year ago now..." Kelly confessed.

"That's where you went when you..." Jess gasped

"Yes... I was shrunk... in a science museum..." Kelly started

"Wait... the science museum in the Metropolitan area?" Jess asked.

"Yeah...you know the one?"

"Yes... I remember around that time, it was a minor news story but Markcel was being sued by them" Jess replied. "It's suspected there was some kind of cover up, but basically, some 'hazardous material', at least that's what they called it, got shipped to the museum by mistake. It was being kept in a restricted zone but somehow somebody broke into it..."

I glanced uncomfortably up. Whatever happened to Kelly originally was an accident but I had been the one to break into those crates back at the museum. I never even thought to notice that the chemicals were pharmaceuticals-- much less Markcel. I let my hand hang down for a second, feeling responsible.

"It's a long story, Jess... but basically, Jake and I were involved..." Kelly admitted.

"Jake... right, your... new boyfriend, you said?" Jess asked, sounding surprised. I would've stood up for myself if I could -- although from where I was, I literally had nowhere to stand.

"Yes..." Kelly said, sounding somewhat fond of me at least, "Jake... saved me... he tried everything to get me back to normal, even if it shrunk him..."

"He sounds really sweet" Jess replied, "I hope to meet him soon... I mean, I caught a glimpse of him...."

"Hmph, I'm right here" I grunted, crossing my arms, which was hard to do with the pressure of Kelly's breasts on either side of me.

"Shhh... I know, hon" Kelly cooed, lightly petting the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, did I upset Jake?? I'm sorry Jake!" Jess said

"It's fine" I said.

"He said it's fine" Kelly replied, her voice still coming through Jess' car radio as she drove.

There was a moment of eerie silence before they spoke again.

"So wait, I still don't get all of this..." Jess stammered, "Markcel... whatever they sent to that museum that they claimed was some unknown chemical was... something that shrunk you before... so how did you return to normal when I saw you recently?"

"That was Jake" Kelly replied, "We found an antidote... well sort of..."

"How so?" Jess asked

"Well, Jake and I found something to help us grow, but he unfortunately was shrunk so much that he stayed at about 5 inches high, whereas I grew back to my full size..." Kelly explained. "He was able to grow back to normal at a later time but...."

"But...?" Jess asked

"This is the really disturbing part..." Kelly whimpered. I feared the tears would return. I wouldn't blame her for crying honestly. She had been through a lot in such a short time... I couldn't imagine going through it and having so many other things thrown on top of you. She had a certain silent strength to her, which is why I wouldn't lose even a little respect for her if she cried. "I was... originally dressed like... this... because I wanted to surprise Kevin... for our 2 year anniversary"

Kelly started to break into small, short sobs which were amplified over the phone. I felt sad just to hear them.

"I'm sorry, Kelly... really and truly" Jess said, "What happened, though?"

"Kevin... had some other girl over..." Kelly sighed, her voice growing weaker and weaker as she spoke. I watched a couple of tears trickle down her neckline, briefly joining me where I was before absorbing into her soft skin. I don't know what compelled me to do this but I gently rubbed the top of her breasts with my hand in a circular motion, as if I were consoling her. She smiled down at me for a moment before finishing her story.

"Nuh uh!" Jess gasped

"Yes..." Kelly sobbed, "some red haired bitch was with him and ... and... I heard the whole thing"

"Oh my gosh... really?" Jess asked

"Yeah... I got shrunk again... as you can see... and this perfume... got all over Jake and that's why he's the way he is... and before Jake came... I... I had to listen to Kevin... banging this chick on his bed... and I just wanted to murder them both... I know that sounds horrible but I just can't... believe it!" Kelly sobbed, her voice growing incoherent as she began crying immensely. Her chest heaved quicker and quicker as her body seemed to be kicking into overdrive with nerves. I just kept my head down out of respect, wanting to give her as much time as needed to talk. I rubbed her chest gently again, as a way to let her know I was there to listen and do whatever I could.

"I don't blame you, girl" Jess sneered, "I really thought Kevin had changed... I'm so sorry! He obviously didn't know that you could see what was going on, but still... that's really heinous..."

"And who knows how many other times he's been doing this?" Kelly said, choking up again.

"He's an ass, Kelly... I guess you were right" Jess said, "You used to tell me things about him, like how he'd be condesending and everything and I just thought he was trying to be caring but .... this... is just awful. I can't believe it, I really can't.... you deserve somebody so much better"

"And... I have somebody better..." Kelly smiled, bringing her hand to her face and rubbing some of the tears away. "He's... right... here with me..."

I noticed Jess glance down at Kelly and I, a perplexed look on her face.

"Is he? I mean, I don't see him... and both your hands are free..." Jess said, "Oh"

"Yep" Kelly said, her voice still weakened by crying but she had a happier tone, "Let's just say he's ... close to my heart"

I couldn't help but chuckle and also was intrigued by her last statement. I leaned my head against her chest and tried to hear her heartbeat. Sure enough, I heard a slight thumping and leaned my head against her left breast, feeling relaxed all of a sudden. Kelly let out a soft coo, placing her hand over me briefly, letting each finger graze over me as I began drifting off.

Each ryhthmic beat of her heart seemed to submerge me deeper into sleep. It soon grew to a point where I didn't even realize how small I was, or where I was, or how I got there. I was just entranced by the beat of Kelly's heart and felt truly connected to her as I dozed off.
End Notes:

And again, we're off on a new adventure. I hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far and thank you for your continued support and reviews. 

Friendly Bonding Time by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Jess continues to take in our starring tiny couple. Written from Kelly's point of view 

The gentle hum of the road was strangely relaxing. While gazing around the interior of Jess' old Mazda was a little more than surreal, I felt somewhat at ease being with my best friend and while I wasn't sure how any of this was going to work out, I was experiencing a strange calm, to be sure. My head was, at one time, ringing from the noise and the crying I had done. For the time being though, I felt still, I felt right.

I glanced down at Jake, and he must've been feeling okay too because he was pretty much fast asleep. I laid a hand gently over his slumbering body and he let out a soft noise. I wasn't sure quite how to describe it, but whereever he was, it was far from here... he was out like a light.

Speaking of lights, Jess' car was full of them ; strips of neon red surrounded me and her in the flickering darkness of the night as she drove at a decent speed back to her apartment. I think it wouldn't be until then that I'd feel the true gravity of our situation hit me again. Until that time, I wanted to just continue breathing slowly, for my own sake and for Jake who was trying to enjoy a nice rest while he could.

"So, Kel" Jess said. I immediately feared her massive voice would awake my tiny boyfriend.

"Jess..." I said, in a low tone, but it sounded clear enough on her radio speakers, "Jake's um... sleeping"

"Oh" she said, and lowered her voice somewhat, "Well, I was going to say that we're almost here... so um... yeah"

Jess then put on a smile, but I could tell she was nervous. I didn't blame her. This was uncharted territory for both of us. I wasn't exactly confident in the fact that I was so little, and I didn't know how long it would be for this time. I also didn't know if I had indirectly cost Jake any chance of living a normal life again.

Suddenly, that headache came back with a vengeance. I raised a hand to my forehead, which somehow didn't evade Jess' notice as she slowed the car to a stop.

"Kelly? Are you alright?" she asked, sliding the key from the ignition.

"Yeah..." I said, but I was straining through the pain from what felt like a migraine. I saw and felt Jake slowly move his body about, before laying still again. I tapped him gently with my other hand's ring finger. "Hey... Hey Jake... we're here"

Jess looked down at me for a long moment, forcing me to blush. This was more embarassing than I originally thought it would be (and that's saying something). Still, she kept her face in that "cautiously optimistic" position.

"Maybe you don't need to wake him, Kel" Jess said, setting her keys into her pocket before extending her hand down. I would undoutedly need a lot of help to crawl out of this enclosure she had us in. She tucked her fingers into the cup holder and I reached forward and took hold with my hands, eventually pulling myself up and over so that I lay clumsily on her hand. The whole time, I kept a free hand and held my torso lightly, just in case Jake was moved but he seemed fairly secure. Hell, it looked like he could've fallen out of the car and still stayed asleep in the state he was in.

Jess carefully raised me up.

"Gee, he's a sound sleeper, huh?" Jess asked. Even her words didn't wake him up, although again, I could feel slight disturbances in his breathing, as if he were about to awaken but it never came to pass. Jess stood up and opened the door to the car.

It was then I was briefly brought out into the vastness of the night outside her apartment. Being shrunk for so long at the museum, I was rarely exposed to the outdoors. It was something incredible to be so little and feel even smaller in comparison to Jess' apartment building and just the open air around us. I could only imagine how Jake felt being even littler. As soon as Jess had fully removed herself from the vehicle, she lowered me gently into her pocket again and started walking.

I felt so chilly in just the tight pink nightie and the cold breeze wasn't helping. It stung my skin, but only above the waist because for the most part, Jess' thigh was providing some body warmth and I found myself trying to wriggle my body deeper into her pocket so I'd stay warm. In doing so, my boobs jiggled a little bit which seemed to finally wake up Jake.

He looked straight down and then back up. I looked straight down and could see him. He was kind of cute just sitting down there, but I tried not to let that distract me. I don't know what it was, but seeing him so small kind of turned me on. Now wasn't the time, though.

"Wh-What's happening?" Jake asked.

"We're going upstairs now... Jess is taking us in for the night" I said, "We both need some rest, although you already got some"

Jake nodded.

"Right... sorry... I um... my head's kind of spinning and I don't know why but I always get so drowsy when I'm smaller..." Jake replied.

"No worries, Jake" I smiled, "Seriously. You've done quite enough for me... and did I mention you're kind of amazing?"

"Yeah, a few dozen times" Jake joked.

I jostled my arm free and used my hand to gently lift Jake from my top. I brought him to my lips and laid a slow kiss on him.

"Well, you are amazing, Jake" I said softly, "so amazing, you're honestly leaving me speechless right now"

Jake gave me a curious look, and I could understand why but it was true. I usually didn't feel this nervous around guys I liked but Jake was something else. From the beginning, he had pleasantly surprised me -- first with his kindness, but then just his personality always seemed so genuine. Besides our first meeting, I'd never known him as "himself", he had always been shrunk down for me. I was sad that I hadn't gotten a chance to meet the "real" Jake, before he had shrunk. I don't know why but part of me feared that when he did return to normal size, he would leave me and I almost wouldn't blame him.

"Hmm, you're speechless?" Jake asked, "Normally I'm the one who gets nervous... well, in front of girls I like"

"Really?" I asked, raising an eye brow.

"Yeah, it's true... I sometimes hide behind a 'cool demeanor' but I'm always terrible with talking to girls when I really like them... and um... I definitely like you, Kelly" he said, "but I'm actually really comfortable talking to you"

"Oh?" I said, "Well maybe you don't really like me then, huh?"

"Heh, I can see your logic behind that but no, I know what you mean but no... I really.... really like you Kelly..." Jake said.

"I really like you too, Jake" I said, nervously smiling. It was hard to believe this little man was stealing my heart so quickly. "In fact...Jake? I think I..."

"We're here" Jess said, her voice startling us both as we had seemingly gotten lost in our conversation up until that point. In fact, I barely noticed the scenery passing us by enroute to Jess' room, as she jarred the door open. Seeing as how we were back, I decided to just keep Jake in my hands for now. Jess let out a long drawn out breath before she said, "You ready?"

I'm not sure why she asked that, because she had no chance of hearing me all squeezed up in her pocket like I was. Still, I appreciated the courtesy, it was the same sort of gesture Jake would've afforded me if he were still normal sized. As it was, though, I was keeping him safe as Jess lifted us from her pocket and set us down on the kitchen counter.

I still felt a chill go through me and I shook a little bit. I don't know why I was so cold but it was embarassing as hell to be standing here in this pink nightie in front of Jess.

"I could turn up the heat if you'd like" Jess suggested. I shook my head

"It's okay" I sighed, "It's a passing thing, the cold... I guess I'm just a little more sensitive to it at this size"

Jess nodded in understanding.

"Okay, well first thing's first" Jess said, looking me over "I'm going to make you something more comfortable to wear"

"Heh, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Just hold on one sec, okay?" Jess said, "I'll be right back"

"Sure" I chuckled, "Where the hell am I gonna go?"

Jess left us up on the counter for a couple moments as she faded into her bedroom behind the door. I looked at Jake and smiled. He seemed tired still, and in a daze but he gave me a half-hearted smile back. I wondered if he was upset with me. Again, I wouldn't blame him.

Jess came back with a bundle of colorful material in her arms and some knitting needles.

"Great..." I thought to myself, "...she's going to get to exercise her crafty side now"

"So" Jess said, with a slight hint of excitement in her voice, "I've been taking up quilting as I may have mentioned before and now I can use some of these felt patches to make you a new dress"

"You're too much" I chuckled, as Jess knelt down in front of the counter to hear me better. Her face was several inches away from us. "At least you won't have to waste too much of your felt for this"

"It's not a waste" Jess scoffed, "You're worth it"

"Okay okay" I sighed, "So how are we going to do this?"

"Well..." Jess said, going through the colorful patches on the counter, "I'm going to need you to stand pretty still for me for a second... also, you're going to need to put Jake down on the counter... if he's okay with that, of course"

I looked to Jake and he shrugged and nodded. I guess that was a 'yes'. I set him down gently on the counter.

"Okay... so, what color did you want?" Jess asked.

I thought to myself and then looked down to Jake. I knelt down in front of him to get his opinion.

"Hey Jake..." I said, "What's your favorite color?"

"I've always been partial to blue" he replied.

I smiled and stood up again, looking up at Jess.

"What do you have for blue?" I asked

"I've got this... royal blue" Jess said, pulling out a swatch of cloth. The fabric was a tad bigger than I was and she held it out in front of me like a sheet, moving it around curiously. I nodded. It was a nice enough color. Hopefully, this wouldn't be a permanent arrangement anyway. "Ok, hold on, Kel"

I swallowed uncomfortably as Jess pulled out her knitting needles and my body shook a little bit again. She placed the cloth over my body briefly and pulled it away. She then placed the cloth on the counter and made a marking in pencil. It was almost as if she had done this before.

"This could be a whole new career for you" I joked, "making clothes for Barbie dolls"

"Psh, thanks" Jess chuckled, "but you're no Barbie doll, girl"

"I sure feel like one" I replied, rolling my eyes. Sometimes, it was okay to have a little fun with things.

"Okay, here we go..." Jess said, methodically placing the cloth around me like a cape once she had made some modifications. Her eyes were laser focused as she tugged the cloth around my torso, giving it a little pinch with her fingernails in the back. I couldn't believe it, but it was a near perfect fit. She used some very fine needlework to crochet the back end of the dress so it stayed taught around my body. She then backed up a little bit and put her hand on her chin, deep in thought. "How's that?"

I looked down at my now covered bust line and then to my exposed shoulder. It was almost like I was wearing a napkin but the material was surprisingly comfortable against me. It also covered most of my legs, cutting off around the knees. I couldn't believe it, but this might've been a "dress" I would wear at regular size. I nodded in approval and smiled.

"Thanks Jess" I said, "What do I owe you?"

"This one's on the house, dear" Jess laughed.

"Thank you so much, seriously" I said, giving her a small bow of the head. I felt a lot more comfortable just from a modesty standpoint. I liked to be sexy sometimes but now wasn't exactly the best opportunity. It was a shame I'd have to discard this dress when and if I returned to normal. I looked down at Jake who appeared to be out of it again. "What do you think, hun?"

He looked up at me in a daze.

"Nice" he said, his voice a bit slurred as he appeared to be falling asleep. Poor little guy.

I lifted him up and placed him on my shoulder. He held onto my neck for safety.

"I can barely see him, Kelly" Jess said, "But you guys make a cute couple..."

I nodded in agreement. Jake was so cute up on my shoulder. As I watched him doze off, I gently reached my hand up for him so he wouldn't fall. I kept him cradled in my palm as Jess lifted us up and took us into her bedroom. It was going to be an interesting morning to be sure, but for now, all I wanted to do was sleep as well. This had been a helluva night.
End Notes:

Things are bound to get more hectic in the morning, but for now, we'll let these two rest... I look forward to hearing your reviews as always and thank you again for your support and kindness over the duration of what has become one of my more ambitious stories.

Id love to hear any suggestions or critiques you may have as well. That said, Happy Reading! 

Moving On by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Jake is awoken in the middle of the night and talks Kelly through some of her emotions. Written from Jake's point of view 

A low rumbling perpetuated its way around me, but it was honestly sort of calming.

The last thing I could remember, Jess had laid us down in her room, using a big puffy open sock as a sleeping bag which Kelly crawled into. Despite my protests (well, not really... okay, maybe a little) she insisted on placing me next to her because she didn't want me getting hurt if she placed me in her dress or anywhere else. My little angel... er... giant angel slept right alongside me and the vibrations I felt were from her party as she calmly put out air every few seconds.

The soft floor underneath me seemed to tremble lightly, and then came a different sound.

I was a bit startled and rubbed my eyes, rolling around and looking up at darkness.

Was she...? Was she crying?

I looked over at Kelly, my giant love, her eyes hidden from view as her face was pressed hard against the floor. It was as if she didn't want anyone seeing her but of course, from my vantage point I could see nearly all of her. She was laying on her stomach, but was half propped up by her elbows and she was running her fingers through her hair as she clutched her downward head.

"Kel..." I whispered, before realizing how foolish of an idea that was. I was hard enough to hear as it was at this size, and there was zero chance of either of us waking the slumbering Jess who seemed miles away at this point. Finally, I raised my voice "Kelly!"

She lay there, still. Her low, bitter sobs continued but only for a little longer. They slowed down to a near stop, before she uncurled her fingers and nervously bore her eyes to me. They were glistening with tears and while the lighting wasn't the best, I could see harsh red circles forming under her left eye. Her lips were quivering and she looked genuinely miserable. I hated to see this. I crawled pathetically towards her body and her eye followed me in silence until I reached the apex of her elbow on the floor. I gently tapped on it.

"Kelly... what's wrong?" I asked

"Jake..." she said, her voice straining to force out the words. A large drop of mucus danced around her nostrils before falling to the ground, just in front of me. "I'm so disgusting right now..."

"Kelly... it's me... Jake... your little lover?" I said, in a playful tone to try and improve her mood. "You can tell me anything"

"Jake..." she sighed, and took a great sniff before wiping her eyes with one hand and lowering her head slightly. "I don't think you'd want to hear this... in fact, part of me even wonders why you want to be with me at all"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I don't know..." Kelly sobbed, "I think you just want to stay with me because I'm a giant to you and I can take care of you... but once you're back to normal, you'll have options again and..."

"Hey... hey, please, don't say that" I said, startled by her assumption. "I've been 'that guy' before... I've been the one who's been led on by women until they could find something 'better', but believe me when I say, there's noone better for me than you, Kelly..."

"Well thank you..." Kelly sputtered, "you're awfully sweet but... I don't know... I'm so freakin' emotional right now..."

Again, a large tear drop trickled down her shoulder and landed near me.

"I'm here for you, Kelly... I promise" I said

"Would you mind..." Kelly said, taking a sniff as a small smile formed on her lips, "...calling me Lillian?"

"Lillian? Um... sure..." I said, slightly confused.

"It's just... I really did like that name, and it reminds me of when I first met you... or when we first met in general" Kelly said.

"I will admit, part of me still thinks of you that way... not little... just being Lillian..." I said, then wondered what the hell I had just said. Would a rose by any other name not still be as sweet... or something like that... I don't know, poetry wasn't my thing.

"But really... the part you're not going to want to hear..." Kelly said, gently lifting me up towards her face with one hand, before letting her body relax back into the 'sleeping bag', "is that... the reason I was crying... is... because of Kevin"

"What about him?" I asked

"I just... I can't believe he did what he did... I always suspected something... not this time, but when we were together before... he'd be so protective of me, it was almost like he was hiding something" Kelly explained, "I always wondered, 'why does he always suspect I'm out with someone' and yet he can go out at random times and I'm not supposed to wonder?"

I just nodded my head in awkward silence.

"...and it's just... disgusting to think... what he did with her, and maybe other girls... I just don't know..." Kelly whimpered, "but then I think... 'maybe he met her while I was missing and didn't tell me... maybe he didn't think I'd come back'"

"No, you can't say that" I said, "Even if that were true, if he really cared for you, he would've broken it off with the slut... sorry to call her that"

"No, you can call her that" Kelly said, with a slight giggle.

"So... what are you trying to say?" I asked, "Do you still miss Kevin?"

"Honestly... a little..." Kelly said, prompting a frown from me, "See, I didn't want to tell you this! Because I know it's just a passing thing... we were together for almost 2 years... I really thought he cared.. that's why I put up with some of his crap. You know what I mean, Jake? You ever wish something could work out but you kind of know it can't?"

I nodded. I knew all too much about that.

"I know what you're going through Kel... Lil..." I said, correcting myself.

"I don't know if you do," Kelly sighed, "I mean... don't get me wrong, I know you've been going through things with Kendra too... but... this is more than that..."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"There are some things about me, Jake.. that I never told you... that I've never really told anyone besides my dad and Kevin and maybe a few others... but... hmm..." Kelly said, her tears intermittent as she spoke, "I'm really messed up, Jake... like really messed up"

"Don't say that, Lillian" I said

"Please let me finish" Kelly said, "and you can decide if you still want to be with me once you know this..."

I nodded. I was going to hear her out, but unless she said she had a kid, was cheating on me (which was near impossible) or liked orgies and was a narcotics dealer with 8 husbands and wives, I was pretty much sticking it out for the long haul, however long that ended up being.

"Okay.... when I was 13 years old... I was raped... by a guy from my high school..." Kelly said slowly. "...even before that, I had self esteem issues so you can imagine how that went... I had to be taken out of high school and that's why I changed schools... the people were much nicer at my second school, but the pain never went... I felt so alone..."

I looked at her, with a frown.

"...I um... I really don't like talking about this..." Kelly sobbed, keeping her eyes closed.

"It's okay, Kelly... you don't have to tell me..." I said

"I think you need to know..." Kelly sighed, "When I was 17, I began cutting myself... it wasn't an everyday thing but when my dad found the marks... understandably, he freaked out. I was in heavy therapy for a long time... shortly after is when I met Kevin... I didn't trust him or anyone I met but somehow he got through my wall and it wasn't until we had been dating for a while that I told him about what happened to me..."

"What did he do?" I asked

"That's when he started playing the 'you're the weak woman' bit on me" Kelly scowled, "and that's why he thought I needed shit like pepper spray and a big strong man around me at all times to protect me..."

"A big strong man I am not..." I joked, "...at least, not right now"

"I know, and I don't care" Kelly said, giving me a warm smile and another amazing kiss, "and who knows, if we're ever both full size, maybe we see for sure... but that's the thing, Jake. That's what I like about you... you're not a showoff, you just are who you are and it's nice and...I feel like I've been hiding all of this from you..."

"Yeah, but I can understand why" I said. "It's not easy to talk about these things..."

"But... the thing is... when I was little ... like when you met me... people tried to rape me all the time... I mean, they couldn't ACTUALLY have sex with me..." Kelly said, "but they'd... do some pretty disgusting things to me... and it made me think... is that all I am?? Just some kind of toy? Is this what people wanted me for when I was regular size and they just couldn't do it then?"

"Kelly... I swear to you, you are so much more than that..." I said, "You're beautiful, but in a really classy way... you're just... I can't explain it but you're really awesome, inside and out..."

"Heh..." Kelly said, her smile becoming more pervasive as I was starting to feel like we had beaten this bout of depression. "...you are... super awesome... but there's something else I have to tell you... and I don't know how you'll take it"

"Ok, shoot" I said

"So calm about it, huh?" Kelly chuckled, nearly going into a full laugh as she brushed some of her hair aside, viewing me closely in her hand, "I feel like kind of a creep for saying this... but... ever since you got shrunk... and you've been smaller than me..."

Kelly paused and I just continued to stare.

"No... this is so dumb... and wrong" Kelly said, shaking her head.

"Well c'mon, you gotta tell me now..." I said

"Are you sure?" Kelly asked

"Yes" I blurted out. The anticipation was killing me now

"...seeing you so small... and even just holding you in my hand right now... it feels... it feels really nice..."Kelly said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah... and this is the creepy part..." Kelly sighed, "and I hope you don't hate me, but I really like the sense of control it gives me... I'd never do anything to hurt you, I swear... but part of me is actually... turned on... seeing you little like this... isn't that sick?"

I paused for a long moment, not sure how to phrase what I had to say next.

"Is it um... sick... that seeing you big like this... kind of... um... turns me on?" I said, mumbling on purpose a bit.

"Huh... you calling me fat?" Kelly joked. "I should squish you for that"

I laughed

"No no, Lil, that's not what I meant..." I said.

"I know what you meant, little Jake..." Kelly said, "Oop, I didn't mean to call you that"

"What? Little?" I asked

"Yeah... sorry... it just kind of slipped out" Kelly said, looking guilty.

"No worries... I AM little..." I shrugged.

"I guess you are..." Kelly said, "So what should I do with you?"

I looked up at her massive face and gulped. I was becoming so aroused right now.

"Then again..." Kelly smiled, looking naughty, "who said you got a say in it, huh?"

She then playfully teased me, dangling me over her mouth. The weirder part was... I liked it. She closed her mouth and set me safely back down on her palm.

"Sorry... couldn't resist" Kelly laughed

"Don't be sorry" I said, sounding psyched, "I want to explore that giant mouth of yours"

"Oh?" Kelly asked, her eyes widening a bit, "Aren't you afraid I may... swallow you?"

"I trust you, Lil" I said.

"Okay, if you're sure..." Kelly said

"C'mon, I thought you liked having control of me..." I said, teasing her this time. She swiftly lifted me up.

"Oh, that's it... you are lunch, little man" Kelly said, sending a chill through my body as she delivered me into her open maw. She dropped me inside and slowly closed her teeth. From there I could feel the warm slippery nature of her tongue as it snaked around me. She let out a soft moan before lightly opening her mouth and letting me drip out onto her hand.

I stared up at her in shock.

"Okay... for real now..." Kelly said, "You need to let me know if I'm hurting you... understand?"

"Yes, I promise I'll let you know... I'll either clap my hands or say something, or something... if you're being too rough" I said, and nodded on her hand.

"Okay... well..." Kelly said, smiling again. "You wanna have some fun...? Maybe explore my body a little?"

I found myself nodding excitedly like a little puppy, drawing a laugh from her.

"You're sure being a good sport about this..." Kelly said, "I would take these clothes off for you but they're a bit tight... whatever Jess did to fasten this dress feels like it'd be a bitch to re-do... but I still have the nighty underneath...so..."

As Kelly spoke, she set me again, her warm breath occasionally hitting me. She laid down again atop the softness of the surrounding floor and then rolled onto her back. She reached her hand up for me and seized me around the waist. She was getting really good at this. She didn't even have to look this time to know where I was.

"Okay..." Kelly said, finally, "You should be able to burrow in here, Jake... just let me know if it's too tight, okay?"

Kelly yanked lightly on the fabric of her makeshift dress, creating a sort of 'blanket' I could scamper under and access her soft flesh underneath it. It wasn't long before I was crawling in the narrow spaces between her two mountainous breasts as they rose in opposing directions on either side.

"C'mon Jake... don't be boring... show me what you got" Kelly teased.

I was a bit nervous at the time because I didn't know how much room I had in there and the heat from Kelly's body, combined with the limited space was beginning to cause sweat particles to form. Still, my own natural instincts took over pretty quickly and it wasn't long before I had stepped onto her right breast, gently grabbing it and then applying more force.

"Mmmmm..."Kelly said, "You can apply a little more force, Jake... you're really little now, so I can barely feel it... but you do feel nice on my skin"

As soon as she said that, I took the challenge and clenched the flesh around me a little more tightly, crawling up so that I was nearly atop her breast... or what would be the front if she were standing up-right.

"Heh" Kelly chuckled, I could hear her voice echoing around me, "I can see you in my dress but you're just a little lump in there... moving around"

When she said that, she also gently put her hand down over where I was.

I squirmed a bit, a tad limited for room but closer to where I wanted to be... atop her right nipple. I gently cupped my hands to either side of it and steadied my body for what I was about to do. I lowered my mouth down on it and began to lightly suck. Apparently, it didn't matter how little I was, because Kelly not only removed her hand but she began to squeal.

"Ohhhh ohhhh..." Kelly moaned happily, "You're really turning me on, hon"

I continued sucking away on her right breast as her moaning intensified and so did my hard on.

"Jake....wow..." Kelly gasped, still moaning as she pressed her other hand gently on her other nipple.

Her breathing intensified. I could hear it echoing all around me, growing louder and faster with each motion.

Then came a sudden twist -- literally... I felt myself sliding quickly and without warning to the left and fell flat against the inside of Kelly's bra as everything seemed to whirl around me for a brief moment. As soon as I caught my bearings, I had figured out that Kelly changed her position while I had been on her nipple. She was now laying with her body face down on the floor, being extra careful not to place her upper body all the way down.

"Jake..." she said, her voice choppy between breaths, "I'm sorry, that didn't hurt you, did it?"

"I... no..." I said, and it was true. I didn't feel hurt. Just surprised.

"Hmm?" Kelly asked, her loud voice echoing gently around me. As she leaned up, I felt the "floor" drop out from under me. "Please... come out, Jake... I can't hear you... but I feel you moving, so I know you're alright"

I slowly crawled on my stomach outwards, emerging from Kelly's cleavage as she remained laying down, keeping her upper torso and shoulders propped up by having her hands in a relaxed pushup position. As soon as I became visible to her, she cast her gaze upon me and seized me up with a hand, allowing her weight to rest on her other shoulder as she slowly brought me to her face again.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." she said, a slight smile still on her face, and she appeared as if she were turning bright red. "I shouldn't have done that while you were in my dress... I just... I got so excited... and caught up in the moment"

"I know, it's fine" I said, breathing a bit more relaxed now. Truth be told, even her little 'surprise' hadn't done much hamper my hard on. I stared back at the giantess as she stared down at me on her hand, and she had my complete attention at all times. "Your body is amazing, Kelly..."

She blushed brightly.

"You're amazing, Jake..." Kelly chuckled, her warm breath filling my world yet again as she playfully lowered a finger to me and stroked my body with it, "y-you're so little, but..."

"...but?" I asked

"It doesn't make me want you any less..." Kelly smiled and placed a rather generous kiss on my body, her plush lips making contact with my entire self in one fell swoop. She pulled me away and giggled. I didn't know how to feel about that particular giggle.

"Wh-What?" I asked, skeptically.

"Nothing..." Kelly smiled, "I can... let's just say, I can tell this is turning you on too"

"Oh... yeah." I said, trying to remain confident but it was more than a little embarassing to have this massive beauty checking me out with my crotch clearly bulging out. It felt even worse because we were one-on-one, so there was no way to deny or hide it. Then again, I guess I didn't have any reason to.

"There's no need to be embarassed, honey" Kelly said, and lowered her index finger down again. "In fact, I want to know... what I can do to help"

"R-Really? Well..." I chuckled nervously. She tilted her hand somewhat, making sure I wouldn't fall and then positioned her thumb just above me. I closed my eyes briefly, feeling nervous, even though I was confident she wouldn't hurt me. Instead, she leaned her thumb in close and began flexing it slowly against my torso, using the slightest touch to turn me on further. "...th-that's helping..."

"Really?" Kelly asked. "What else can I do?"

"K-Kelly..." I sputtered, helpless to her touch as her giant thumb rubbed the insides of my thighs, "I... I..."

"Yes, honey?" she said, her eyes wide with attentiveness as she pressed a little harder but not too much as she was bringing me to a climax.

"I...should be the one ...pleasing you..." I sighed, glancing in every direction as her thumb seemed to shift slowly around me, rubbing me at different points like a massage chair.

"You already have, Jake..." Kelly said, her voice fading slightly. It sounded as if she were getting drowsy and I guess I couldn't blame her. It had been a long day and night for both of us and even with some sleep, I was feeling a bit tired too. "...and I never want to be like those creeps at the museum... they mishandled me... they mistreated me and tried to control me. I would never do that to you, I want you to know that"

I nodded as she rubbed me gently again. The friction of her thumb against my body while her palm arched against my back was an amazing sensation which drove me closer to finality. My breathing grew faster and faster as she pressed and circled her thumb around my midsection. Finally, I grabbed her thumb and pulled it against myself, and she let me. I held on tight as I released, soaking the inside of my pants and feeling a bit more embarassed when she finally unpinned me from her hand. I let out a great exhale and sighed.

"Better?" she smiled. I nodded. "Good."

She then set me down on the floor again, just beside her.

"We can play some more tomorrow, hon" Kelly smiled, as we both started to drift off further into a deep sleep. "I'm really glad I met you, Jake"

I'm not sure if I answered her, but I really wanted to. I called out 'me too', but it was in such a drowsy haze that I felt my eyes growing heavy and my breathing slowing down. I had no control over it and soon succumbed to the deep sleep that awaited both of us. Strangely, I was starting to have the opposite doubt.

Would she still want to be with me when (and if) we were both normal sized?
End Notes:

Fun time may be over (for now), as Kelly and Jake will take their next steps in trying to return to normal in the morning. Who knows what the future may hold but we'll soon find out!

Thanks again for reading and I'll try to have a new chapter out soon 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4697