Taiiu Medallion Stories: 1- Sapphire's Dilemma by Silent-One
Summary:

The Taiiu Medallion, an artifact that hops between dimensions, has found its way to the Sevii Islands- and into the unfortunate hands of Sapphire. 

This will be one of two stories I will do using the Taiiu Medallion, something that popped into existence during an RP I joined. However, stories 3 and onward will be written by someone who signs on during the two I will write. That person can then pass the torch to another writer if they so choose, and so on. Details on the Series page.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Medallion of Taiiu
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3644 Read: 12671 Published: November 10 2014 Updated: November 13 2014

1. The Medallion by Silent-One

2. The Reveal by Silent-One

3. Some Rules by Silent-One

The Medallion by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Wherein I explain some of how the Taiiu Medallion works.

Leaf and Sapphire are based on the personalities I gave them in my respective playthroughs of Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon Emerald. Sapphire's low self-esteem actually reflected issues I had at the time, which I had gotten over by the time of playing FireRed. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

---------

From the endless expanse of the void between universes, the Taiiu Medallion grew irritated. No one was violating the laws of nature in their respective universes, which meant that the artifact was forced to put in effort. It picked a universe at random, ready to unleash chaos.

---------

"You ready, Saph?" Leaf called, grinning. 

"R- ready as I'll ever be," Sapphire responded, fiddling with her headband awkwardly. She found that, recently, she had a really hard time looking her old friend from Kanto in the face.

"Alright, let's go- come on out, Pinsir!" One Pokéball toss later, a huge brown bug dropped onto the grassy plain.

Sapphire was shocked. Last time she had seen Leaf, the girl had said she hated Bug-types, and now she had one? Well, at least she knew how to fight it . . . "G- go, Cradily!" The eerie, anemone-like fossil Pokémon twitched in the sunlight.

Leaf's grin grew wide, and slightly evil. "Pinsir, use Guillotine!"

Just as Sapphire went to ask what the hell Guillotine was, the bulky bug leapt forward, its huge head-pincers gripping Cradily, snapping shut with a crunch. Cradily fainted instantly.

"A- a- a one-hit KO?!" Sapphire asked, already ready to crumble before her more confident friend. "H- how can I fight something like that?"

"Whoa, Saph," Leaf put her hands up, walking forward to comfort her friend. "That Kyogre you caught had Sheer Cold, which does the exact same thing!" she said, again having to remind Sapphire of moves her own Pokémon had. "I just wanted an equal battle!"

Sapphire looked up, Leaf's face uncomfortably close. Sapphire might have been three years older than Leaf, but the younger girl was already taller than her. The Hoennite found herself blushing, simultaneously wanting to run away and lean closer to her friend's smiling face.

"I'm calling it off," Leaf sighed, recalling her Pinsir, and pulling Sapphire's arm to recall her Cradily. "You're burning up. Come on, Saph, you're 18 now, don't you think you should know to put on sunscreen on your own? Here, let me take you to the Center, get you and Cradily healed up."

Sapphire was a stammering mess, not really able to vocalize any of the thoughts running through her mind at a million miles an hour as Leaf pulled her hand and walked her along. Sapphire began to wonder why she was like this, why she was so nervous around her best friend of the past five years, why she was so entranced by Leaf's long brunette locks and teal eyes, why she was suddenly jealous of the hat that Leaf never seemed to be without, why her eyes were, even now, being drawn to the swirling red skirt Leaf wore, sweeping around the younger girl's rear as she walked, just as Flannery had talked about the last time the Lavaridge Gym Leader had spoken with her.

Wait. 

What was it the rumor said about Flannery? That she was interested in other women?

Suddenly, it all made sense. It was all so much simpler now. Sapphire felt a huge weight be lifted from her shoulders- only to crash down ten times as hard.

Sapphire realized with a depressed certainty that she was crushing- no, perving, as she was staring at the younger girl's butt- on the Champion of the Kanto Region, a girl who was absolutely gorgeous, a huge icon in the world, and probably already taken, most likely by that Red boy who took her title every so often. Sapphire had zero chance.

Just as her love epiphany and subsequent realization she had no chance began to really weigh on Sapphire's mind, she and Leaf arrived at the Pokémon Center. Leaf handed over the balls containing Pinsir and Cradily to the nurse, and began dragging Sapphire to the rooms in the back.

"W- wait," Sapphire said, unnerved by Leaf's incredibly purposeful stride. "Where are we going now?"

"Sapphire, we have to get you to lay down for a while," Leaf said quietly. "You've got a mean sunburn on your face, you've had this real vacant stare for the last twenty minutes, and you didn't answer when I was talking to you earlier."

The room provided by the Center was small, and only had one bed- it was only meant to be used by one trainer. Sapphire blushed harder as thoughts of sleeping next to Leaf crept into her head. Then, Leaf leaned her face way too close to Sapphire's own not to give Sapphire thoughts of a kiss.

"Saph," she asked, concerned, "what's wrong? Did you get sick? Please tell me you're okay . . ."

Sapphire sighed, trying to think of a way to tell her best friend what was going on. "Have- have you ever . . . of course you haven't. Erm . . . okay. I'm in love with someone who I don't have a chance with, and I'm really . . . distracted. My- my heart hurts." The blush deepened to the point where Sapphire's fingertips were red.

Leaf's eyes widened in shock, then narrowed. "Who is this jerk, Saph? I'll get 'em for you. I will travel as far as I have to, grab them by the ankle, and pull them all the way here, just for you."

Sapphire smiled. "Leaf, I don't think you'd be able to pull my crush by the ankle. You're . . ." Sapphire bit her lip, "an amazing friend. All- all I have to do is tell you my problems, and you- you want to fix them." Sapphire hated that she had to do this, but she knew that she didn't have a chance with Leaf, and didn't want to jeopardize her friendship by revealing her awkward crush.

"Yeah," Leaf chuckled hollowly, "that's me. Always looking out for my best friend." She helped Sapphire lie down. "Tell you what, Saph. I'm going to go get us both some lemonade, and I'll help you brainstorm a way to catch this guy's eye." With that, Leaf left the room.

Not four seconds after Leaf closed the door, a weird gold thing appeared in the room. It was round, about the size of a coaster, with the edge ridges you usually see on large coins. The design was one of an eyeball, surrounded by harsh, choppy lines.

The weirdest thing, though, was that it talked. ^^Touch me,^^ it said, in a voice that was honeyed and calm. ^^Just a touch, and you will find a new perspective on the world.^^

Sapphire decided to lean down and grab the . . . thing.

Everything went white, and pain rocked Sapphire's frame. Literally everything hurt, even her hair, somehow. Sapphire couldn't take it, and passed out. 

When she came to,  everything was dark, and slick, and . . . smelled like her shampoo? To make things worse, she found herself trapped under a huge, canvas-like cloth.

After a bit of struggling, Sapphire managed to get the huge cloth off of her- only to realize that it was her own handkerchief, which she wore over her head. Now, however, she had bigger problems- literally.

The "small" room was now larger even than the Battle Frontier, with the bed easily towering above her, the gold thing sitting on the surface of the bed, its ridged edge taunting her.

^^I told you you'd have a new perspective on the world. Did I lie?^^ Before Sapphire could answer, it shushed her. ^^You hear that? That other girl is coming back, so you might want to hide in case she steps on you.^^

Sapphire immediately scurried under the metal-legged frame, not willing to risk it. 

The door clicked open, and all Sapphire could see from her perspective was Leaf's legs and feet. "Saph? Sapphire, where'd you go?" The younger girl's voice immediately went panicky. "SAPPHIRE! This isn't funny! Please- please stop hiding, you got me!"

^^Hello, Leaf.^^ The gold thing's voice could be heard through the bed. ^^Touch me. Touch me, and I'll show you where she is.^^

End Notes:

The Medallion of Taiiu has rules. Until the Series page goes up, they'll go here:

1. The Medallion cannot move of its own volition.

2. The Medallion can only spread it's magic by those who touch it directly- a glove literally holds back the magic.

3. The Medallion has its effect change depending on the mental state of the user- the lower your self-esteem, the more you shrink; the more arrogant you are, the more you grow.

4. The Medallion's magic is revoked upon a second touch.

5. The Medallion leaves a dimension if directly told by someone it has harmed to go away. 

 

That having been said, review! If you want to take control of where the Medallion will go after this, say so in a review and I'll try to speed up my writing to get this and my other story completed, so you can have your chance.

The Reveal by Silent-One

"What are you?" Leaf asked suspiciously. 

^^I am the Medallion of Taiiu, ^^ the Medallion said. ^^Simply put, I am the essence of showing one's true nature. Which I did with your friend Sapphire.^^

Leaf was furious. "What the fuck did you do to Sapphire?"

The Medallion let out a sound similar to laughter. ^^I only showed her what her deserved place in this world is. She may come to enjoy it.^^

Leaf grabbed a piece of silk out of her bag, and draped it over the Medallion, wrapping it up quickly and stashing it in a separate pocket. It was then that she noticed Sapphire's clothes on the floor.

Leaf quickly looked back and forth, then shut the door. She snatched up the various pieces of Sapphire's clothing, and laid them out on the bed where Sapphire had been. She then kicked her shoes under the bed and climbed on top of the laid-off clothing. 

"L- Leaf," she said, mimicking her best friend's voice, right down to her adorable stammering, "I- I love you, Leaf. Please . . . please kiss me."

"Of course," she replied to herself in her own voice, starting to cry. "I- I've always loved you too, Saph," she sniffed, "and now I don't think I can ever tell you that . . ."

^^Of course you can,^^ the muffled reply came from her bag. ^^Just touch me.^^

Leaf scowled. "Fuck off, you golden piece of shit. You took my best friend from me." Tears freely streamed down her face as she lay out on Sapphire's abandoned clothing, hugging the fabric as if doing so would bring back the girl she'd had a crush on ever since they met, back when she was only ten. "My friend . . . who I was too stupid to tell how I felt when I had the chance."

"Y- you still do," came a mouse-squeak of a stammer. "I- I still do. L- Leaf . . . I love you."

Leaf stopped cold. No, she hadn't heard-

"L- Leaf?" came a voice that sounded like a high-pitched version of Sapphire's. "You can hear me, right?"

Leaf leaned over the edge of the bed, peering down at a four-inch-tall, naked Sapphire, who was shivering in the AC. "Sapphire?" Leaf asked, dumbfounded.

"Y- yeah," Sapphire said, blushing, "it's me. Can- can you pick me up? It's cold down here."

Leaf nearly smacked herself. "Of course, come here." She reached out a hand, wrapping the shrunken girl in her fingers. "Sorry about my calluses. You spend so much time on a bike, and your hands are as rough as sandpaper."

"I- I know the feeling," Sapphire said, her cheeks flushed. "So, why did you lie down on top of my clothes?"

Leaf went red as a tomato. "Uh . . . You see . . ."

Sapphire giggled. "I'm kidding." She wrapped her arms around Leaf's index finger and kissed it, sending shivers down Leaf's spine. "You thought I was gone forever, and really regretted not telling me how you felt."

Leaf nodded. "Yeah," she said sheepishly. "I'm was going to pretend to kiss you, like I always wanted to."

Sapphire smiled. "Well, I'm standing in your hand, you know. Even if I fought you as hard as I could, you could really easily make me kiss you." Her blush grew deeper. "Not that I would. If I could reach, I'd gladly kiss you myself."

Leaf was ecstatic, but she forced herself to stay calm- if she got hyper and giddy, she could accidentally crush tiny Sapphire. It was then that she got an idea. "Let's put that to the test, Saph."

"W- wh- what do you mean?" Sapphire asked, sounding almost scared of Leaf.

"Well," Leaf started to explain, "I'm going to lay down and put you on my stomach. It's your choice whether you want to kiss me or not. You know I want to, but I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

---------

"Believe me, you aren't," Sapphire replied, still having trouble processing just how much more beautiful Leaf looked from this perspective. 

In fact, Sapphire's own thoughts went far beyond kissing, as she imagined Leaf going nuts and giving her pleasure of a decidedly more carnal nature . . . Sapphire banished the thought from her head. Leaf was really an innocent girl- jailbait, now that Sapphire thought about it, given Sevii's age of consent was 18- and anything that happened beyond kissing would technically be Sapphire taking advantage of Leaf, not the other way around, at least in the eyes of the law.

Of course, Sapphire allowed herself to think, once they got back to Hoenn, where the age of consent was 15 . . .

Leaf was now not merely a beautiful girl, but a gorgeous landscape, and Sapphire had the unique privilege of exploring her. Her first journey in the Leaf region, of course, would be one up to Leaf's face, to the plump pillows of the girl's lips. The fantastic hills of her breasts were only a point on the way, for now.

Beneath her, Sapphire could feel the taut muscles of Leaf's abdomen through the teal shirt, and she hadn't taken more than four steps when she got an idea. Sapphire pretended to slip and fall. 

"Your athletic shirt is too slippery!" Sapphire whined. "I- I can't walk on this!"

---------

Leaf cursed herself. Sapphire had a point- a slick athletic shirt might be great for keeping cool in the heat, but it was just as hard to get traction on as ice.

Of course, Leaf was already sweating at what was going on- her crush was walking on her in an attempt to kiss her- and was embarrassed at the thought of Sapphire smelling her sweat.

"Saph," Leaf suggested sweetly, "maybe I could just bring you up here?"

"N- no thanks, Leaf. I- I want to do this." Sapphire was already completely committed to the task at hand. "Maybe you can just . . ."

"Take my shirt off?" Leaf finished. "Alright, go stand on my belt."

Sapphire scrambled to the rough cloth belt that sometimes held Leaf's Pokéballs, and Leaf shifted to sit up slightly. "Hold on," Leaf said quietly, before pulling the athletic shirt over her head.

---------

Sapphire was entranced by the view. Then again, who wouldn't be completely taken in by the sight of a sexy titan basically stripping for them? 

"Red," Sapphire whispered. "She wears red."

It was then that Leaf returned to lying as flat as she could. The girl's chest was rapidly rising and falling, however- it looked like she was close to hyperventilating, probably because of what she knew was going to happen.

Sapphire took her first step onto the smooth, taut skin, and nearly lost it right there. However, for Leaf's sake, she would limit herself to a kiss- at least, for now.

The faint sheen of sweat on Leaf's skin probably came from exerting herself earlier, combined with the panic attack she had had upon not knowing where Sapphire had disappeared to- surprisingly, however, there were no issues with walking across the short plain that made up Leaf's stomach.

It was the hyperventilating hills of the girl's breasts that made the biggest issue. "C- calm down, Leaf," Sapphire said as she was thrown to her back for the third time in a row. "If you keep breathing this fast, I won't be able to- oof!" Sapphire had slipped forward, landing face-first on the massive, crimson-clad mammary before her.

Leaf let out a small moan. "What are you doing, Saph? I thought you wanted me to calm down!"

Sapphire gripped the fabric of the bra, and used it to stabilize herself. "I- I do," she replied, "but it's kinda hard to stand up like this!" It was at that point that Sapphire tripped over the center strap, landing facedown on Leaf's collarbone.

Leaf's skin below her was entirely red- Sapphire had been unaware someone could blush this deeply. In any case, Sapphire shakily got to her feet and gripped Leaf's chin. Given the fact that she regularly had to climb trees to attempt to reach her secret base, Sapphire made the climb up Leaf's chin relatively easily.

Upon catching a glimpse of Sapphire, Leaf closed her eyes and puckered her lips in preparation. Sapphire simply threw herself forward, burying her face between the lips that, as expected, were soft enough to serve as pillows. 

^^How adorable,^^ the Medallion interrupted. ^^You really do love each other. It's just too bad that you won't be able to do much that won't hurt little Sapphire.^^

"Shut the fuck up," Sapphire shot at the Medallion. "Busy here." With that, she threw herself into a kiss with as much passion as she could muster.

Some Rules by Silent-One

Leaf was in heaven.

Admittedly, she'd rather have had Sapphire at her full size, so that this could be a more . . . balanced kiss, but just the fact that she was having a great time with the girl she was in love with was more than enough. The small tickles of Sapphire's smaller lips moving around Leaf's lower lip were fantastic, and Leaf wondered what she had done to be worthy of such happiness.

"L- Leaf," Sapphire's voice called out, "not that I don't love this- I do- but shouldn't we be interrogating that medal about how to get me back to normal?"

Leaf pouted in thought. "I don't even think that it's capable of putting you back to normal," she said, the tiniest, almost impossible to notice twinge of mischief in her voice.

---------

"What?!" Sapphire yelled, incredulous. "It had better be, otherwise-"

Leaf silenced her with a finger, picked her up to give her a good look at the larger girl's face, and winked. "No, seriously, I don't think it can do it."

Sapphire caught on. "It guess you're right. I'm going to be stuck tiny in comparison to you, all because a stupid gold coin showed up that shrinks people."

^^Just so you know,^^ the Medallion said, miffed, ^^I am more than capable of returning you to your original stature. I just would rather not. By the by, I am a medallion, not some run-of-the-mill coin you may use to purchase a snack.^^

Leaf snorted. "Yeah, sure. I suppose I will have to live with a girlfriend I will never be able to hold properly without crushing her, all because some coin stuck her with some magic it couldn't reverse."

Sapphire shivered, scared at that thought. "Wait, are you saying-"

^^I can most definitely reverse this!^^ the Medallion cried, muffled through Leaf's Silk Scarf and travel bag.

"The love of my life, flat as a pancake in a hug, because there was no conceivable way to return her to normal," Leaf continued her manipulative tirade.

Sapphire was about to cry. "A- a hug c- could kill me? J- j- just like that? L- LEAF!"

^^Yes, there is a way to return her to normal!^^ the Medallion cried. ^^Just have her touch me again, numbskull! Irritating human!^^

"Thanks for the info," Leaf giggled. "Sorry, Saph, I was starting to run out of things to say," she apologized. "To make it up to you, I won't make you kiss me anymore."

"You're punishing me for scaring me?" Sapphire whined. "That's all kinds of unfair!"

"Fine," Leaf sighed, "I will leave my punishment in your hands."

A million and one of Flannery's stories had given Sapphire a very . . . interesting imagination when it came to that statement, but she at least had the decency to blush at her lewd fantasies. "Word to the wise, Leaf? N- never say those words again once I get back to normal," Sapphire said. "I m- m- might not be able to control myself."

^^Wait . . . did I, a millennia-old Medallion with experience in dark magic seriously get tricked into revealing information by a pair of teenage girls?^^ the Medallion asked, dumbfounded.

"Sounds kinda pathetic when you say it that way," Leaf teased.

^^As long as I am revealing information, I suppose I should tell all,^^ the Medallion said, making a sigh-like sound. ^^At one touch, whomever lays so much as a finger upon me will be set to a size that they deserve, and they shall be returned to normal upon a second touch.^^

"Wait," Leaf said, "you're telling me that Saph DESERVES to be smaller than my hand? That her rightful place is groveling at someone's feet? I'm sorry if it's ancient disrespect, but that's just bullshit. She deserves to be the Empress of the world or something, because she's beautiful,  kind, sweet, and always looking out for others." She stood, setting Sapphire on the bed. "I think you'd better learn some fucking manners and apologize to Sapphire, otherwise you're getting melted down with a well-placed Fire Blast."

Sapphire was in awe of just how much Leaf cared for her, and felt herself entirely willing to worship Leaf like a benevolent goddess.

^^That's not what I meant,^^ the Medallion replied wryly. ^^She deserves a place below others due to her spinelessness. With how weak her will is, anyone could easily manipulate her, and make her do whatever they pleased. Somewhat like how, over the years, you imparted enough of your attraction to her onto her that she subconsciously felt she needed to reciprocate.^^

"What? What are you saying?" Leaf and Sapphire asked in unison.

^^What I am saying is that, quite simply, Sapphire does not have legitimate love for you- you manipulated her into it. Worry not, you practically own her soul by this point, but it would be best if you knew.^^

"So . . ." Leaf trailed off.

^^So what? You have what you want. Who cares how you obtained it?^^ the Medallion asked bluntly.

End Notes:

Yes, the Medallion can use your own insecurities against you.

Review! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4690