School Girls by username
Summary:

After my ex-girlfriend shrinks me to a mere one inch tall, I search for help. Many of my hot classmates get in the way, however.


Categories: Giantess, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3132 Read: 22669 Published: November 10 2014 Updated: November 25 2014

1. Introduction by username

2. The Escape by username

3. So Close, Yet So Far by username

Introduction by username
Author's Notes:

This is my first story, so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. I understand that we all have different interests (such as feet, vore),  so along the course of the story I will try to include as many of those as I can. I hope you enjoy.

I walked through the school doors on the first day of the new year. On the last day of school the previous year, I had to say bye to all of my friends because I was supposed to be moving across the country, but I ended up staying. I didn't tell any of my friends so I could surprise them today. I walked down the hall and was about to turn into the main hallway where I would reunite with all of my friends, when I heard a girl scream my name.

It was my ex-girlfriend, Courtney. She was tall and beautiful, but noting compared to her body. She had a huge ass and even huger boobs, and she made sure every guy knew it. She would wear tight yoga pants and a shirt that revealed more than just a little of her cleavage. I was a lucky guy. I had to break up with her due to me moving, but I probably would've dumped her soon anyway, so I was glad I could use moving as an excuse. She was extremely clingy. THe main reason why I wanted to dump her was because I had my eye on another girl, Jenna, since before I even went out with Courtney.

As she ran towards me with her arms wide open, I could sense a mixture of excitement and anger within her. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. Before I could even hug her back, she said she needed to talk to me, and dragged me into the nearby janitor's closet.

She had asked me why I had lied about moving, so I explained to her the whole story. She then assumed this meant we were gettnig back together.

"So I guess this means we can pick up where we left off," she said, grasping my hand, "but I need you to promise me that you'll never leave my side." Like I said, clingy.

"Actually, if it's alright with you, I was intending on focusing only on school for these first few weeks," I said, trying to let her doen easy. This must not have been the response she was hoping for, as she now had an angered look on her face.

"Sorry, but that's not alright with me," said Courtney, as she pulled a weird-looking ray gun from her pocket. Before I could even react, she zapped me with it. I immediately felt a strange sensation go through my body. I opened my eyes to see I was face down on the floor. I turned myself around and saw that the single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling was now a mile away. As I was trying to comprehend what had happened, a giant hand scooped me up from above. Judging by the size of the hand, I must have been about an inch tall. The giant hand brought me up to the gigantic, gorgeous face of my ex-girlfriend. "Now you'll never leave my side,"said Courtney, releasing her grip of me. I fell what felt like hundreds of feet and landed atop her cleavage. A giant finger pushed me down into it until I was unable to move between the two ginormous mounds of flesh.

Courtney walked out of the janitor's closet and started to talk to her friends.

This was going to be a long day.

End Notes:

I hope you are all interested in the story. I actually had to rewrite the entre thing over again because my laptop f***ed up and I feel like there's something I forgot the second time around. I will try to add new chapters as often as I can.

The Escape by username
Author's Notes:

I intend to release the third chapter by the end of today. These two chapters (2+3) will set the tone for whole story. Thngs will realy start to pick up in Chapter 4, but you'll have to wait. I hope you enjoy.

I stayed wedged in her cleavage as she talked to her friends. I scream off the top of my lungs, hoping someone would hear me. I don't even think Courtney could hear me. My only hope was that someone would see me, and it didn't seem like that was going to happen while she talked to her friends. I needed her to talk to some guys, seeing that they'll only look at her cleavage. As Courtney started to walk over to some guys, I remembered something, something that will keep me here forever.

Courtney is a tall girl, with me being one of the few people in our grade taller than her. Most of my friends were short. In fact, they were right around breast level, so when Courtney hugged them (Courtney hugged anybody and everybody) they were more than willing to jam their faces between her boobs. I had always sort of wished to be short so that I could do that too. I had never expected to be this short. All I could do was hope as she hugged just about everybody.

The bell rung for homeroom and Courtney still hadn't gone to her locker yet. I watched her put her books in her bag as everyone else fled. When she finished, she slammed her locker door and started to run upstairs, probably to avoid being late. As she ran her boobs flapped all around, and although it gave me a headache as massive as the breasts I was stuck between, I was loosened from her cleavage. I was still in it, but it just wasn't as tight. I managed to wedge myself out as Courtney took her seat. I stood atop her boob, waving my arms hoping the girl she was talking to would see me. She didn't.

I was only partially paying attention to their conversation, but one thing stood out. The girl had asked Courtney if she could borrow a pen. Courtney said yes and began to reach into her bag. I easily slipped off the mountain of flesh and fell to my doom. Luckily, I landed on top of her backpack. Before I could stand up, her giant hand pulled the zipper out from under me, and I fell some more.

This would not have been as soft of a landing as the last, but during my fall, my shirt got caught on something. I looked up to see it was the sprial of her spiral notebook. The light dimmed as the backpack was zipped back up from above. I was plunged into total darkness. I could faintly hear the bell rang as the bag was picked up. Courtney must be going to first period.

I could sense that Courtney must have gotten to class as the bag was put down. I could hear a lot of talking outside, but I couldn't make out what anyone was saying. Light struck my face as the bag was opened. A giant arm reached in and grabbed a textbook from behind me. She then reached in again and picked up the notebook I was attached to and placed it on her desk. I coud tell by the lab equipment that this must be chemistry.

The teacher started to take attendance. When he called my name, everyone simply told him how I had moved. I came to the realization that this was going happen in every class and that nobody would try to find me. The teacher then explained how the class would be getting into lab partners to see how to do a basic lab excercise. He read off a predetermined list of lab partners. When he got to Jenna, he paused. Although I waa happy to hear that Jenna was in this class, I was about to be reall y mad. The teacher said that I was supposed to be her lab partner, but now she'll have to work with Courtney instead.

Being lab partners with her would have been the best. I could've used cheesy chemistry pick-up lines like "Are you made of Copper and Tellurium, because you're CuTe" and "I'm pretty sure we have chemistry." But no, Courtney had to ruin it.

Jenna sat down next to Courtney. I reaized that this may not be as bad, because now I could go to Jenna for help. I unhooked myself from the notebook and started to walk towards Jenna. Walking turned into running, which still wasn't that effective. Out of nowhere, a giant arm slammed down in front of me. I looked up to see Courtney giving me a devious look. Of all people, why did she have to notice me? When nobody was looking, she picked me up and dropped me in a beaker that was on her desk. She then continued to pay attention to the teacher, figuring I wouldn't be able to escape.

Although I was unable to climb out of the beaker, I had a plan. It wsan't very well thought out, but it was all I could think of. I began to push on the side of the beaker. I could see Courtney looking down on me, not worrying figured that I wouldn't be able to tip it over. Though that was true, that wasn't my plan. I continued to push away from Courtney, and before long, half of the beaker hanging off of the desk. I gave it one last push and the beaker fell.

The glass shattered. I managed to survive the fall. I could see Courtney's legs about to get up off her chair to find me, but I heard the teacher tell her to say in her seat. I then decided to run to Jenna's bag. While I making my way around the shards of glass, a gigantic broom crashed down in front of me. The broom swept me up along with the glass. I was carried on a dust pan and thrown away in the trash can.

Great. Just great.

I roamed around the trash searching for something I could use to escape. At first, I found nothing of use to me, but then I saw it. It was an iPhone with a pink and purple case. Some girl must have thrown it away by accident coming into class. I figured I could use it to call for help. The screen was face down so I had to flip it over first. I tried, but to no avail. The bell rang denoting the end of class. As I heard footprints storm out of the classroom, A giant hand picked up the phone, unintentionally saving me. I was stuck between her thumb and the back of the phone. Before I could move to see who the phone beloged to, the phone was wedged into the back pocket of her skinny jeans.

The jeans were tight on her ass even without anything in her pockets. She could barely squeeze the phone in there, but when she did, there was no room for me, as I stayed squished between the back of her phone and her ass. Though luckily I didn't break any bones, it did inflict a tremendous amount of pain. As she started to head to her next class, it only hurt more as she walked.

End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I will hopefully have Chapter 3 out by the end of the day.

So Close, Yet So Far by username
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took me so long, I've been pretty busy. Hope you like it!

With every step the girl took, more pain was inflicted onto me. She finally stopped walking and she must have reached class as I could feel her sitting down. That was the part that slipped my mind.

I felt her ass falling as I awaited impact. Luckily, I was never crushed by the chair. Instead, the hand wedged itself into the tight pocket and managed to squeeze out the phone, with me along with it.

As the phone was pulled out, I realized I was stuck to the back of it. Both hands pressed up against me as I could hear her thumbs typing away. Although I still couldn't see who it was, I could tell she was texting from under her desk during class. Her fingers moved along my body, and I was surprised she couldn't feel me. Apparently she must have.

She stopped typing and I felt her hand moving the phone away from her. I saw the denim jeans of the person next to her quickly getting closer. I soon realized she was going to wipe me off on them. After being smushed into them a couple times, I became unstuck. I stood up on the leg of this person.

I looked to see it was Valerie who I was now on. Valerie was about 5' 4" and although her body was nothing noteworthy, she has had numerous guys hit on her, simply because she is absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous. Although I do find Jenna perfect in every way, I can't help but admit she is easily the prettiest girl in the grade, if not the school. I glance over to see that the girl next to her whose phone I was stuck to was her best friend, Jenna.

I WAS SO CLOSE THAT WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Although my initial plan was to go back to Jenna, the gap between the legs of the two girls was too large. I decided to try and get Valerie's attention instead. The best way to do that was to get to that beautiful face of hers, but that would not be easy.

I walked up her leg to her waist, but everything following that would be vertical. I looked back one last time and saw that it was Valerie whom Jenna was texting, despite sitting right next to each other. Alast, I began my ascent.

She was wearing a crop top that stopped right above her belly button. Due to her sitting down, she had small rolls on her stomach that were just big enough for me to use to climb. I reached the bottom of her shirt and grabbed the end, thinking about my next action. Before I could do anything, however, she bent down to get something out of her bag.

Luckily I kept my grip. As she sat back up, she sat up straight, getting rid of the rolls in her stomach, thus eliminating my footrest. I was now dangling from the bottom of her shirt. I looked around and saw that the thing that she had gotten from her bag was a pair of headphones, which she was plugging into her phone to listen to music. The teachers at our school could not care less as to what the students did. She put the headphones into her ears. I finally caught a break.

Though this would typically be bad, since she can't hear me, the cord of the headphones was right near me. I grabbed it and figured I could use it to climb her. I made good progress until I reached a problem, her boobs. They weren't extremely big, but in this situation, it would be so much better if they were even only a little smaller.

I had to figure out a way to get over the hills without letting go of the cord. I decided to push off from her chest and grab the shirt at the end of her breasts while holding the cord in my other hand. Surprisingly, it worked. I adjusted myself and put my feet on her boob. I began climbing again.

I tried not to think any perverted as I made it to the top of her boob and started to walk inwards towards her chest. I continued walking when I stumbled and fell.

Luckily, I caught myself, but I accidentally let go of the cord to do so. I continued walking forward, albeit with more difficulty. As the surface got steeper, I decided to sprint the remainder of the way. When it was about to get too steep for me to keep running, I took one last leap of faith. I slammed into her chest, but before I could fall, I grabbed onto the collar of her shirt. I managed to inch my way up the collar and onto her shoulder near her neck. I still need to get her attention, however. I figured I could manage to pull the earbud out of her ear but I didn't even get a chance to begin.

BRRRRRRIIINNG!

Valerie stood up from under me. I lost my balance and fell. I would've fallen down her back but I grabbed onto her long, flowing hair. Unfortunately, when she put her backpack on, I lost my grip and fell onto it.

I managed to stay on until she put her bag down at her next class. I barely even got to stand up when the bag was unzipped from under me. I fell onto a hard textbook. A notebook was pulled out and I was launched into total darkness. I decided to take a nap as I burned most of my energy earlier.

I was awakened by light suddenly upon me. The book I was on was lifted into the air. The book was slammed on the desk and opened. I climbed onto the page. I stood up to try and see my potential options for safety. I tried to think quickly as I felt I slept at least half the class and if she closes the book, I'm dead. A shadow came over me. As I looked up, Valerie's face crashed down. She was trying to fall asleep.

I stayed between her cheek and the book until she turned to the other cheek. I stood up. I was covered in makeup. I jumped down and onto the desk.

"CLASS!", shouted the teacher, "WAKE UP!"

Valerie sprung up from her nap. I had gotten off just in time.

The teacher continued, "Seeing as most of you are asleep, you may spend the remainder of class socializing."

Valerie pushed the book in my direction towards her bag. I fell back in the prison I had just escaped from. As it went back to being pitch black, I felt around for something safer than a bunch of gigantic books. I found a zipper, which I assumed was a smaller compartment, so I climbed in. I soon felt the bag moving to whatever awaited me next.

After a lot of being thrown around, my compartment was unzipped. I saw a water bottle and various snacks. The 'compartment' was her lunchbox. Instead of taking everything out as she needed them liked most people, Valerie dumped everything out on the table at once.

While I saw the miscellaneous items land on the table, I landed on something softer. I looked down to see it was a slice of pizza. I hadn't eaten since breakfast, so I was starving. Without hesitation, I shoved my face in the cheese. I felt the pizza being picked up, something that completely slipped my mind. Between the sticky cheese and the makeup from before, I couldn't move. Valerie took a large bite of her pizza, narrowly missing me.

After washing it down with a gulp of water, she took another bite. I was thrown around her mouth as she chewed the pizza. She swallowed the pizza, but luckily not me. I had hung onto her tooth to avoid it. Before I could try to escape, a waterfall came down on me. I lost my grip on my left hand and was quickly losing my right. I was narrowly holding on by one finger when the waterfall stopped. I thought I was safe when I finally lost my grip.

End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I figured I'd leave it on a cliffhanger, or, well, a tooth-hanger. Things will pick up next chapter, so be patient.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4689