Zia's Adventures: The Backstory by GrowFo
Summary:

The story of Zia, from Aaromozon, a dead planet. Follow her through her wacky life. This deals with her birth and baby Zia and her curse froma certain somebody. The overcoming of the curse. And it astablishes the basic charicters.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Destruction, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Slow Size Change, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: The Adventures of Zia
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3191 Read: 26043 Published: August 22 2014 Updated: November 04 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer

Any simalaraties to real people and real storys are purelly cowincidental unless otherwise stated by me.

1. Part 1: Sicko Queen and The Escape Princesses by GrowFo

2. Part 2: The Curse Arises by GrowFo

3. Part 3: Quest for the Tiniest Breast by GrowFo

4. Part 4: The Waiting Game and The City of Starz by GrowFo

5. Part 5: Screwy Sister by GrowFo

Part 1: Sicko Queen and The Escape Princesses by GrowFo

On the far corner of the universe. It's a happy day on the Planet Aaromozon. Two twin Baby princess have been born. One, is Zia (The happy, brown haired, Blue eyed cute princess) and Gwendolyn, (the Purple Haired, red eyed, pale princess). Zia was just like any other baby, but Gwendolyn's brain evolved at a much faster rate than Zia's and this caused her to think of an evil plan to destroy her planet and rid Zia of her life, within 3 days of her birth.
That 3rd night, she snuck out of her crib to the castle library and studied some ancient spell books and found just the spell she was looking for. She carried the book wither and went to the escape pod room and put in coordinates for a blue-ish/green-ish planet named PNF-404. Then left a note about how to break a curse hidden in a drawer inside. The she put her escape pod to go to a planet on the other side of the universe where she could practice dark arts all she wanted. She also hid a bunch of spell books and other evil books in her pod. Then she went to her parents room and climbed up the bed. she then read a spell to the queen and then a another one to the King. She then read one to Zia. After that, she drank some milk from an evil cow and put her spell book in her pod. The  she went to sleep for tomorrow, would be the end of her planet.

The next morning, the queen awoke and founds that she was growing. She desperately grabbed the king off the bed and called the guards in. The she heard a rip and saw her night gown was starting to rip on one of the shoulder straps. She asked the guards if any of them knew what was happening to her. One quickly answered that she was growing she had become 15 feet tall. Angry with his dim-witted response, she quickly squished him to a red stain and found a warm feeling come from within her. She loved the feeling and crushed the rest of the guards and then grew 5 feet she then heard snap and saw her night gown rip of, reviling her bra and big breast. Then she reached fr the King, who then escaped. He ran for the little princesses rooms and grabbed them up. The all of their clothing and toys too. He put them in their pods and decided to send them to the same planet. He looked at the two planets the pods were set for and choose Zia's planet and shot them both off. The queen, (who was running down the halls growing with every step and gain more power) saw the pods blast off and knew the king was in there. As she searched, the guards ran to town to warn them a giant was attacking the castle and would soon come this way. The townsfolk ignored them and said that their storys were silly. Then the guards left and flee-ed the town. The queen finally gave up and turned to look at the town. This was the kings chance and he took it. He ran for his pod and sent it to PNF-404 too. The queen heard this and caught his pod before it left. She cracked it open like a nut and stared at the terrified king, who whimpered in fear. She decided to eat him and then walked off to town. She started wrecking homes and shops with ease and stomped any citizens in her path to a bloody pulp. The destruction soon caused her to grow to 500 feet tall. As she crushed the last house, she decide to destroy the planet. She tunneled down to the center of Aaromozon and saw the molten lava. she went through it so fast that she hit the core, and the planet exploded into a black hole, which demolished the planet, and the surrounding planets and stars. The planet was never heard from again.
The spells Gwen used, by the way, where a spell to make the king care for the princesses, a spell for the queen to love power, and a spell that gave her power. Zia's spell was, well, um... read the next chapter to find-out.

End Notes:

So, as our hero and Villan escape the doomed planet what comes next, and what is Gwen planning?

 

ANd what is PNF-404?

*Hint* Pikmen and not Mice

Part 2: The Curse Arises by GrowFo
Author's Notes:

Back to the Story Board :)

As the baby princesses speed away from Aarmozon, it explodes, which gives them a major speed boost. As the flew on by, the entered an astroid belt, and one hit Gwens ship and knocked it off course slightly, but as they flew past millions of starts, Gwen drifted further of Course and soon, she was far enough off course that when they came upon PNF-404, she started to circle the planet instead of crashing onto it. Zia, however came down just fine.

She cashed in a Barn on a farm just outside a city. As the Farmer and his wife came to check it out, they saw the pod and just froze in fear. As the Hatch opened, the started to back away, and out Zia crawled. She looked at them with a face that said "please help me" and the Wife instantly swooped her up and took care off here. When they taught how to speak, they asked her if she knew anything about her planet. Al she could remember was the she came in a pod, and that her dad put her in the pod. She then was sent off to school and everything was fine, untill High school.

As Gwens pod orbited, PNF-404's Gravity pulled her ship in slowly, and after 14 years, it finnally laned in an ocean. It then went into an underground cave. She hoped out and pulled out her stuff and set up her things, then hid the pod behind a rock. While she went through her books, she relized one was missing. The one that she used to curse everybody. She relized she must have put it in Zia's pod. For just a second, she started to wonder why she became evil agin...

FlashBack

The King was giving the knew knights a tour of the castle and showing them eaxch their spot to guard. As the king and queen explaind to the knights abut the science lab, the babys were put down and they crawled in. Gwen crawled into a table and knocked some chemicals over, the mixed and as she started to cry, they fell into her mouth.

EndFlashBack

So, that's why. I hope your ready Zia, cause in one year, I will find you, and we will battle to the death. Lets hope you can reverse the curse!

 

Back at the Farm

 

Zia was getting ready for her first day of HighSchool as a sophomore! As she was eating, she wondered about all the differnt adventures she would have during school. She walked to the school and got ready for class, the-

We Interuppt This Program to Explain Zia's Curse.

Zia's curse makes it so that her breast are smaller than the should be... alot smaller. When she thinks about how small hers are compared to anyone elses, any women in the room has their breasts grow. If she can find anybody that thinks that their breasts are smaller than hers, the curse will be lifted.

Now Back to your regularly schedulled program.

popular girl walks up to Zia. The popular girl named Allison insulted Zia's clothing and hair. Then she made fun of Zia's small breasts. Zia then got really emberased and ran. As she did, she could hear the noise of ripping behind her. Allison's breasts were becoming larger with every second. She then got introuble by the Princable for showing off her big boobs to the school, after he got a nose bleed. After that day, Zia is looking at the books on her book shelf when she sees one she never saw before...

End Notes:

What Book does Zia See?

Will she break the curse

What is Gwen plotting, it's been a year already!

Part 3: Quest for the Tiniest Breast by GrowFo
Author's Notes:

Mabey Update tommorrow aswell...mabey

Zia found an anceint looking book hiding in the back of her book shelf. She studies it carefully and realizes its a spell book of some kind. As she reads through, she finds one spell tha explains the problem at school. She reads that the only cure is to find somebody with smaller tits than her. She debates a plan to find a person like this...

In the ocean cave

I wonder what Zia's up too thoguht Gwen. I still have a few kinks to work out in my plan. Where did that blasted spell book go! Did i really put it in Zia's ship? I know, a spell to check on her! That'll work! She checks in, THIS IS HORRIBLE! I DID LEAVE THE BOOK IN ZIA'S POD *sob* Zia's probably reading about her curse right now! Mabye I have another copy hidden in my ship? As Gwen Checks her pod...

In the Farmhouse

Zia decides to make money and find smaller boobs than hers by having people get their breast inlarged from her curse... and if somebody shows up with smaller boobs, than she can break her curse. She sets up shop in an old abandoned junk yard then sets up flyers everywhere. Soon, a line of cosomers show up. Zia is'nt the only fimillar face around though.

Allison is spying on her the intire time. She is convinced that Zia is a witch. She decides to use Zia's power for her own devilish purposes by creating many desquises and buying breast inlargement till her tits are ginormus. Allisons plan works as her boobs grow with every purchase. Soon, Allison has the biggest breast in the entire school, but she just wants more. But their size proves to be too much as her back instantlly shoots in pain.

Zia helps her too Zia area and looks at her closely..."Is that you Allison?"Allison nods." What were you thinking? That I had a magic pwer to make breasts grow with out any back pain and problems? I don't! It's a curse, and i need to find somebody with tits smaller than mine to break my curse. If you can help me do that, i'll help you fix you back afterwards...deal?  Allison nods. Then I'll need you to pose and show off your tits for a new batch of flyers. Showing of the power might rake even more people in. Alisson does some differnt sexy poses and has Zia take some photos of her. These will make the perfect batch of flyers Zia exclaimed! and so they did more and more cosumers piled in. Zia wait patiently for the person with breast smaller than hers to appear. Soon, Zia makes atleast 500 dollars and she becomes worried that a person she is searching for will never appear. As she ponders he next move, she decides to look up images to try to help. She finds an actress that is flat chested. She decide that that is who she need to contacted now. She aranges for a trip to holiwood during the night. She decide not to tell anybody, as she thinks it will be safe that way...

End Notes:

If anybody wants to leave me some revies and tips for later storys and chapters, i'd appreciate it :D

Part 4: The Waiting Game and The City of Starz by GrowFo
Author's Notes:

My computer likes to overheat while I type updates, and school is a pain in the butt too. Enough homework to choke a paper shredder.

ia left in the earily morning. SHe left a text for Allison to watch the warehouse and makesure that she tells costumers that their closed. She stands around in the airport and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, AND WAITS!!!! She finally boards her plane and is seated next to a young gentelman. "Hello, My names Zia." "Hello Zia, my name is Layton. How are you?" "Good, what about you?" and the usual conversation unfolded. Layton seemed to be a nice guy, but then he turned the converstation a little more personal and they talked about their lives. Zia made sure to leave all the alien type stuff out. Layton then turned the conversation into a more romantic one. He and Zia started to like eachother even more, but as the plane landed, Layton dropped hi Orange Juice on Zia by accident. Zia, upset and embarised. Called him a jerk and shoved him out of the way as she left. She went to the Ladies room and cleaned up. She then starts the prosses of waiting, And she waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, AND WAITS! (again) She finally leaves and sets off for her hotel.

*Meanwhile*

Gwen was in a bit of a pickle. She decided to vist Zia's workshop. When she got there, she saw the closed sign. She peeked inside and saw Allison. She put on a Zia disguse using magic and walked in. "Zia?" "Hey. What's up" "I tought you were in Hollywood!" "Zia is, but i'm not Zia" said Gwen removing the disguse" She then opened a portal beneith Allison and she fell through. Gwen laughed maniaclly when she relized Allison was stuck. Her big tits wouldn't fit. Gwen made the portal bigger and then hopped in after her.

*HollyWood*

Zia found her hotel and moved in. She spent 4 days searching and searching for this star, Krystal Rose, to help her. She soon found the place and set off.

*Meanwhile*

Gwen finally finished setting up her contraption for Allison. She then opened a portal, and hopped in after Zia.

*Trailer Park 58-D*

Zia arrived at Krystal's Trailer and saw it being guarded. She found a hole in the ground and went under the trailer. After crawling around, she found a pile of bio-degradeable miterials. She looked up to see a hole in the wall. She climbed up and in. She starteled Krystal who hopped up to get the guards, but Zia blocked her and calmly said "I need you help Krystal. I need..." "An autograph," said Krystal, "No, you don't get one" "No, I need you help to break a curse" Said Zia. Krystal just stared at her. "And I'll give you a reward. I can give myself an ability once you break the curse, and I'll give you a reward with it. She pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to Krystal. "Read this aloud to break it" "I admit it, my boobs are small. Zia has bigger, this is the trigger!" Zia felt warmth flow through her and gather in her chest. The warmth moved forward into her breasts and Zia's breast became the size they should be. Zia then whipped out her spell book and chanted "Odwa-Odwa-Oda-Oda-Odawlalala" She then thought about makeing Krystals boobs bigger, ant they grew. She made them a nice size and the two became friends. Zia was about to leave when she heard a big explosin from nearby and saw purple glows from outside...

End Notes:

A purple explosin? THE SUBSPACE EMBASSAY!

Yea or Nay on the VideoGame Refrences?

Evil Cow - Mario & Luigi Partners in Time

PNF-404 - Pikmen 3

Chants- Loz Majora's Mask (Odawa in Woodfall temple)

Part 5: Screwy Sister by GrowFo
Author's Notes:

It's heating up, then falling, or something.

Zia sprinted to the purple golw and hide behind the corner. She peeked out to see a figure that looked like a dark twisted virsion of her. She watched as this "Dark Zia" shot purple orbs of light out of her hands and blew up many buildings. Zia pondered what to do until she saw it targetting Layton. Acting on impulse, she grew herself to 15 feet and charged. She grabed dark her and the two start to duke it out. AFter Zia through some punches, Dark her told her to stop for a second. She reverled to Zia that she was her twin sister, Gwendylon. The was a flash of white light when that finished.

*???*

Zia(normal sized) and Gwen awoke sitting next to eachother. A man in a Blue coat wearing a crown appeared in front of them. Gwen imediatlly wispered "papa" under her breath. The man introuduced himself as the girls dead father. He had to talk to them about dire news. He explained that each on of them would recive a half sheet of paper. When both peices where attathed to eachother, Zia and Gwen would beocme one, but it would only last for an hour. The could only uses this abbility in the most dire of times. Before he could leave, Zia asked, "Why are you telling us now and not sooner?" He replied, "You only both now know about eachother, so I can tell you both now, with out you not understanding. Another flash of bright light appeared.

*Hollywood*

The two awoke on the ground. The stood up, and got back to duking it out. Gwen shoot Fire and Ice at Zia and she doudged, but then Zia punched back, only for Gwen to jump out of the way. Gwen then oppened a portal beneth thier feet and Zia shrunk to normal size as they fell through.

*Not-So-Random Space Rock*

The twins landed on a space rock in the middle of space, and Zia saw a black hole in the distance. The two continued to duke it out untill Zia actually hit Gwen. Gwne floated to the side and explained to Zia that they were on one of the few remaining bits of their home planet. Zia, broke down, cryed, untill she passed out.

*Cave*

Zia awoke in Chains over a pit of Lava. She saw Gwen sitting there reading a magazine while a tube flowed into her head. She heard moans and screams from the other side of a big rock nearby. Zia grew her legs out and grabbed hold of the land, while she grew her arms and broke the chains. SHe then shrunk down to the 5in. high and bolted for the rock. She grew to normalsize and saw the most Horrifing thing of her life. Allison was strapped to the rock, while two pipes were attached to her tits each. One was attached to the nipple area and had a white-ish color coming out, while another pipe had a purple-ish colored liquid flowed in. She saw a dark portal below Allison and then saw that the white liquid flowed into a big tank. It was mixed with a blue liquid and a red one, then the concoction was sent to gwens pipe. Allison appeared to be passed out. Zia formed a plan and hopped to it.  She made allisons breasts bigger till the pipes popped off. She then slowly moved rocks into position, she made them bigger and covered the portal. SHe climed on top and unchained Allison. She fell down, but the weight of her breast was so much, the rocks broke and Allison fell through. Zia doged out of the way and the portal started to close. Zia yelled to Allison that she would rescue her, but she couldn't now. The portal closed and Zia stood up. SHe looked at Gwen, and shrunk Gwen to the size of a bug. She crushed her and then stole Gwens portal book. Then, she set off for Hollywood one final time

*Hollywood*

Zia arrived and walked to her hotel and packed up. She decided to fly back and as she was seated, she relized she was seated next to Layton, again. The two talked the whole way home, and decided to start dating. They agreed to meet up later in the week.

*Zia's town*

Zia unpacked and started reading Gwens book. She wondered if she would every see Allison again...

 

End Notes:

Return to my page for more Zia tales coming soon. Maybe I'll do some other Giantess Tales too, Maybe soom VGGTS tales of something.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4543