Aiko the Miko by AnonWriter
Summary:

A wonderful, completely not violent, story about a Miko who's chosen to stop the conflict in her land using a small red charm.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Crush, Feet, Destruction, Instant Size Change, Violent, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6602 Read: 39316 Published: August 08 2014 Updated: August 21 2014
Story Notes:

I really liked this one.

In honor of the fanservice post on /d, I fulfilled a request (which I also wanted to do.)

I think I did it pretty well.

Anyways, first chapter, wait for it...

 

 

1. War and Peace by AnonWriter

2. Stumbling by AnonWriter

3. The Talk of the Town by AnonWriter

4. Cleanup by AnonWriter

5. The Art of War by AnonWriter

War and Peace by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

I think this is my best work to date, but starts a little slowly and then BOOM.

Trust me, you don't want to skip this part, it's probably a lot different than you expected and really, none of the rest will make sense and not nearly as fun. At all.

//////////////////////////////

 

"Excuse me high priestess, a samurai is waiting outside and he wants to speak to you." A small Miko whispered as she creaked open the old wooden door that led to the Heiden, where a group of robed maidens were praying, all wearing red except the one in the middle, who was wearing a beautifully ornate blue Hakama, complete with a gold ribbon. She was noticeably older then the rest, her great wisdom reflected in the various sacred symbols that adorned her. All the other maiden's young eyes were fixated on her, as she spoke, with a bit of coy "Well, let us see them, then."


The small troop of six Miko's and the high priestess made their way down the small pavillion, the Small Fox Shrine was just that, small, but it was the only one in the area, and both villagers from the two nearby villages and samurai who protected them would come for a prayer.

"What brings you here today, Kojima?" The wise maiden asked, knowing full well what the Samurai had come from.

"Honorable Maidens, I ask for your blessing in our conquest of the Usuniko" The village of Mizudori and Usuniko had been fueding for the past year over a petty dispute over the rights to a nearby field that had escalated into constant attacks, the head maiden disaproved of this needless warmongering, and had routinely refused blessings.

"Dear Kojima, you know we maidens do not approve of needless violence." The Samurai was steaming, every day for the past week he had come, he had rallied his troops but was not going to attack without the will of the gods, for they would surely strike him down. A coastal village nearby had been ravaged by a terrible tsunami, and it was thought that it was due to their fishing of a certain rare species of Karp that had been declared sacred by the shrine.

"Bakayarō! They are heathens who are a direct threat to our village and must be put in their place!" He shouted, these maidens did not understand the need for violence to settle disputes, diplomacy always leads to both sides losing, and he'd rather his side win!

"Kojima, you have no right to speak in such a tone. Return later when you have learned to respect the land in which you walk. Be gone." The blue maiden waved her hand, and swiftly turned and began walking back, the young miko's following."Blessing or not, we will strike tomorrow! You have my word! The Gods WILL approve, this is how it must be! Do you hear me!" Kojima yelled across the pavillion as the maidens grew smaller across the distance.

Closing the door, the wise maiden sat down on a fine pillow. She pointed at a Miko standing by the doorway "Fetch me water, there is much that I must say now."

The Miko promptly returned with a pitcher of water and joined the other maidens sitting down around the high preistess.

"As you know, we are a shrine of peace. We have no interest in conquests or violence." She paused "We also do not accept any who disgrace the gods. As you remember, the sacred Karp was fished, and the fishermen were punished using the blue river charm." She reached for a box and opened it, in there were two circular red and green stone charm and a spot for a third. Each had a symbol, the red charm had a simple drawing of a human, the green charm had a leaf. "Each of these three charms represent a trouble that is to come to our shrine. As you know, the blue river charm was for the defilement of the waters." She picked up the green charm. "This charm is for the defilement of the land, when we use more of the land then we give, and violate the land. We will not use this charm for several years." She reachd for the red charm, but paused. "This charm is why I have shown you these charms. It is time for the red war charm." The charm glowed at her touch. "As you can see, it is active, it is indeed time to use this charm." She smiled. "However, as with all charms, it can only be the most youthful of us that can use this charm." The Miko's all looked down in silence, they all knew who was the most youthful. Aiko, she was just 18, having serviced the shrine for only a year, very late for a maiden, and she was by far the smallest and most shy, she had never seen war, never seen greed - she had only ever seen one demon and she was unable to sleep for the next two weeks, despite the other maidens comforting her and assuring her that a demon could never be on sacred ground. The high priestess was looking right at her. "Well?"

"I... Uh... Accept... I think." She whispered. "Well of course you do! There is no other way my child."

"But uh... Wha-...wha-..." She stuttered "What does it do?"

"It will stop this conflict, but it will not be easy. Tomorow you shall head out to the field and hold it to the sky, and you will understand exactly what you must do..." She trailed "Now, all of you need your rest, especially you Aiko, sleep well."

The Miko's all headed to their rooms, every two shared a room. Aiko shared hers with Kamiko, the second youngest of the maidens at 20. "Komiko... Do you know what it does?" Aiko whispered

"No, but the others said that no Miko has ever been hurt using it. They all seemed pretty afraid of the red one, though-" Komiko stopped, Aiko was quivering, she shouldn't have said that.

"But you'll totally be fine, totally!" she smiled, but Aiko had already drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

//////////////////////////////

It'll be worth it, promise.

Stumbling by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

Second Chapter, I've cut up the story so each part is sort of a vignette on its own, know what I mean?

///////

“Here we are!" Komiko quipped "Remember, wait ten minutes, the high priestess told me I had to get out of here." Aiko was trembling. "Come on, cheer up, it won't hurt, I promise." Komiko smiled, putting a hand on Aiko's shoulder. "Are you ready?" Aiko was silent. "Okay, well, ready or not, here it is." She put out her hand, holding the charm wrapped in a thick cloth and Aiko timidly picked up the charm. She wasn't ready, there's no way she was ready.

"Well, good luck!" Komiko turned to walk away, but the walk quickly turned to a run. Aiko watched the miko go down the hill, even her only friend didn't want to be here with her. She clenched the charm tightly. Ten minutes.

Aiko looked around, she was wearing a hamaka with a tightly tied red ribbon, this one had a strange metal area wrapped around the center where the ribbon was tied, the high priestess herself had insisted she take this one. It must be important. She was also wearing a pure white haori, it was perfectly cleaned, and matched her equally clean tobi socks which she wore without sandals - also insisted on by the high priestess - as she had to be connected to the earth. Doesn't that mean she should... take them off? No. She had to do what she was told, she didn't want to get hurt. She held the cloth tightly to your chest.

Suddenly, a whisper. "Relax, I will lead you through this."

Aiko jumped, looking around, she couldn't find anyone.

"Look down. In your hands." Aiko looked at the charm. "You...?"

"I can talk, but only you can hear me.” It began. “ You have been chosen to stop this war. I am the goddess of order." It continued "I will help you."

Aiko was still terrified, the one of the gods was talking to her? Was she meant to do this?

"Relax. The ten minutes are up. Unwrap me, and hold me tight to your ribbon."Aiko did as she was told, unwrapping the ribbon it was cold to the touch, but overflowing with warm energy. It was unlike anything she had ever felt. She slowly lowered the charm, and immediately it started glowing and pushed her hands off. It began to fuse with her ribbon, fitting into the circular metal slot perfectly.

"Ready? Three... Two... One."

Vertigo. Aiko felt the entire world suddenly pull her downwards as she felt her heart drop. The world was sharply blurried as it seemed to get smaller. The whole thing was incredibly overwhelming, and when the world had settled, Aiko stared in disbelief, the hill she was standing on seemed to get a lot taller. Heart pounding, she looked down at her socks. No wait, she was taller. A LOT taller!

She slowly lifted her socked foot, patches of ground still stuck to the fibers fell off, and Aiko could see a clear dirt indent... Had she done that? Aiko was scared.

"Relax." The Goddess whispered. "You are now a lot larger than any human has ever been."

"B-but... Why?" She choked, her heart was heavier then lead and was pounding faster then she could handle.

"Because it is the only way. I promise you won't be hurt. You are far too big for anything to hurt you."

"H-h-how big?" She choked.

"There is no nead to talk, just think, I can answer you. For this task the less you talk, the better, you must be restrained."

"I don't want to do this!" Aiko begged "Please change me back!"

"You must. Please do what I tell you, trust me." The Goddess soothed, sending warm energy throughout Aiko's body, her heart slowed, her body less tense, she was okay now.

"You are probably be wondering how big you are. Please step off the hill and we will find something to compare you to." Aiko slowly lifted her foot and stepped off the hill, it was more of a steep ledge and her foot slid down the side, leaving a large dirt trail as the ground was efferly forced forward by her sole. She caught her balance, and stepped off.

"Look down ahead of you at the nearby trail, there is someone there."

Himiko was staring dumbfounded, she heard a boom on the hill and looked, in about three seconds she saw a girl shoot up to the heavens, there was no explanation. She just stared, she was in great danger but her body was frozen, her mouth agape... She was cute, and her timidly shaking body sent ripples down the hill that Himiko felt, even on the stone trail. Suddenly, even as she came right towards her, staring down, Himiko was frozen, slowly staring up as the girl approached. She lifted her foot, oh god, this is where it ends. Her foot rapidly descended towards her, and Himiko said a short prayer, there was no helping her now.

She was thrown back as the rocks flew, dazed. The dust parted and she gasped as she saw the massive sock, she was right at the part where the toes parted, her big toe was easily the size of a person.

"P-p-please... Don't kill me!" She got up and ran towards the fabric and knelt. "I am only passing through." This must have been the area's guardian, if such a thing existed. Usually guardians were spirits that you could feel grasp your soul when you are in unwelcome land. Never had she heard of or seen a giant miko.
Aiko looked down at her sock, this girl was tiny! At this size, she was clearly the size of at least a five storey pagoda, her knees would reach the average house.

"You could be bigger. But it's unnecessary."

"Wha-what should I do?" Aiko trembled, she flexed her toe slightly and saw the women kneeling before her get knocked back by the force, she wasn't even touching her!

"Pick her up."

Himoko yelped as she was picked up between the gentle fingers that seized her sides. She travelled up her body, past the legs, up to her breasts, and right before her gentle green eyes. She was clearly young, Himiko thought, she wouldn't hurt her.

"Uh... Ko-ni-chi-wa" Aiko struggled to say the parts.

"No need for formalities.” Suddenly changing tone“I want you to squeeze her."

"But she'll..."

"Relax. I will protect her. Just squeeze."

Aiko heard a quick scream as the body compressed into unrecognizable mush between her fingers. Aiko gasped as the gore slid off her fingers and to the ground. Her fingers were... Clean? Everything just seemed to spill off.

"No harm to the blessed, you will always be pure."

"B-But you said you would protect her!" Aiko felt betrayed.

"I will. I have ensured her safe passage to the afterlife, as will all the other innocents today."

"Innocents?"

"Head along the trail, the village of Usuniko is ahead."

Aiko could see the village ahead, but she felt a strange pull. She decided to ignore the hill that curved around the hills and headed straight for the small village, her feet flattening the tops of the mountains as she tread along and between them. The dirt slipping off her sock.

"No need to be messy, eager one."

She was right, Aiko was eager. She wanted to see how she compared to the village, she had visited once before as a regular sized miko and was overwhelmed by the size of some of the buildings, especially the town center.

Making her way, she could see the tops of the rooftops as she approached the main gate. The two guards were trembling.

"H-Halt" The larger of the two squeaked. "What business brings you to our honorable little village?"

"Punishment." She said calmly, but Aiko was terrified. Where did THAT come from?

"Err, I mean, order. I just want come in, okay?"

"I'm sorry, but only those with town business may enter."

"I want to come in!" She lifted her foot.
Hibichi was not going to submit, he would have to die with honor. He lifted his spear to combat her soul, hopefully he could at least puncture through the fabric.

Aiko really had wished he would let her in, but she timidly put her foot down on the tiny guard. She didn't want to hurt him. She barely felt the spear snap as the guard buckled, squirming.

"Please let me in!"

"I will not! Kill me if you must."

Aiko pushed harder.

"PLEASE let me in!" Her eyes were beginning to well up.

She could only hear a muffle, but she could guess the answer. She finished putting her foot down as the body shattered under the crumpling armor. The other guard, staring onwards as his partner was crushed, yelped and immediately ran through the gate.

Aiko took that as confirmation, she was allowed to come in.

"I know this might be hard for you, Aiko, but please proceed to the town center."

End Notes:

//////

Next up: Village life

The Talk of the Town by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

Hopefully this chapter is a lot more cleaned up then the previous ones. I'm sorry for the piss poor editing I've done in regards to the story so far. I've been going through and cleaning them up, as well as editing before I send. Yea, stupid. I get it.

///////////////////////

Aiko lifted her foot, but underestimated its width, an accidentally kicked over the gate. She still wasn't used to being so huge! But maybe she wasn't meant to be so gentle.

"Wait!” The voice shouted, startling Aiko “Your socks. Take them OFF!”

“...Why?” Aiko was dazed, the voice ringing in her ears.

“This is no longer natural ground, the village must only be touched by those which are sacred for the cleansing to continue."

“I'm... Sacred?” Aiko was confused, she... killed people, how could she be sacred?

“Yes. As long as I'm with you, you're sacred. Now take them off so we can continue cleansing.”

Cleansing? Aiko was confused, but deep in her heart knew what it meant. She slipped off a sock and put her bare foot to the ground. The stones were cold. Were they always like that? She wiggled her toes, the feeling of the tiny pads slapping gently with the floor made her shiver. She pushed against the floor, the stones crumbled as her toes widened and grew pale with pressure.

She looked back up through the main road to the Town Center, with several houses on each side, their tiled and sometimes thatched angled roofs all joining together across the town bounds like a raised floor of alternating red and black tiles.

The road was quiet, to her left and right Aiko saw startled husbands herding their families into the houses, mothers worryingly calling for their kids, doors shutting. She took her first step. The floor shook, the houses rocked. She took another step, her soft toes crumbling the stone floor as she took each step. Despite her care, the floor was simply too fragile for her timid feet.

She eventually reached the town center where several villagers were huddled against the walls, soldiers stood at the ready, spears outwards.

"Ohayou! I need to talk to the village leader, please." She yelled, the booming voice deafening the already terrified villagers.

"Retreat to where you come from, spirit, our town is poor and we revere the gods, there is nothing for you here." An officer shouted from behind several infantry.

"They're lying." The Goddess whispered.

"I am a Miko from the Small Fox Shrine, the only visitors we've had have been samurai wanting to kill." Aiko yelled, this was awfully confident for her.

"We only wish to defend ourselves!" The officer shouted back, coming forward, suddenly realizing his mistake as he passed his guards, but he was not about to retreat as a coward!

"No, you're just wrecked with greed. Where is your army?" She asked.

"They... have left..." The officer calmly replied.

"Left?" Aiko prodded.

"Yes... To launch a sneak attack... Please just leave us alone!" The officer screamed.

"I'm sorry." Aiko whispered. Lifting her foot up, the villagers gasped as she hovered it over the tiny officer.

"W-wait! P-please-" His voice was muffled as her big toe pushed him over, and gently lowered onto him, covering his body, Aiko looked down with apathy as she crumpled the body beneath the cold pad.

"A-Attack!" A soldier yelled, and the militia charged with their spears, gathering around all sides of her outwards extended foot and poking at her skin. She barely felt them, and the spears seemed to chip as they attempted to puncture her sacred sole.

"You are safe." The Goddess whispered. Aiko took her other foot pushed her body forward as if she was walking, the recoil of her weight adjusting on the ground sending a rumble that pushed several guards away. She twisted her foot to the side and the soldiers were thrown to the ground. She moved her free foot closer and lifted her front foot to trap several guards under her sole, she pushed down forcefully ending several lives under her. Lifting her sole, the gore quickly dripped off, leaving her sole perfectly clean.

"Re-r-retreat!" A soldier yelled, bringing Aiko's attention, almost instinctively and with one swift stomp she ended him. With that, the other guards started running back towards the villagers.

"Please don't run." Aiko soothed. She made her way forward past the dead guards, the villagers screamed as the pure Miko made her way right for them! Most retreated, crowding in the doors, while others stood and were sure that she didn't actually want to hurt innocents, she was a maiden, after-all. Those were the first to go as her foot slapped forward. The other villagers sprinted to escape her other foot but to no avail as her leg lurched forward and smashed them under her sole, some gasping for breath between her toes were crushed as they adjusted to absorb the shock of the ground. A natural, benign, action by a coy girl ending their lives.

Aiko was mentally in a state of shock. Why was she doing this? She just killed so many people... But they were trying to hurt her? But only because she came here, right? So if she hadn't come then... But...

"Relax, they are cleansed and their souls are finally at rest. Please just continue." The charm soothed her nerves, and she slapped her feet together to stand in-front of the center, her toes quivering as they dug into the ground. Despite everything, she was still very nervous.

"Please don't run, I need to do this." She pleaded to the screaming villagers. She sighed and picked up her foot, waiting a moment to consider her options, and slammed it down on the main entrance, killing several people and obliterating those inside the building's chances at escaping. She proceeded to walk around the center, crushing all entrances. She knew what she had to do now, and the thought made her sick, she knelt over and pulled at the sides of the roof, her fingers crushing through, she crouched to the ground, and pulled with all her might. She felt a wave of warmth come from the charm and immediately the roof became as light as a feather and she hurled it over her head. The building was exposed and she saw the absolute chaos inside, people clamoring at what remained of the doors away from her. She picked up one of them, a terrified women, and looked at her with a blank expression. She gently put her back in the crowd and watched as she stood there, looking at her. Aiko got up, eyes fixed on her, and lifted her foot. The women screamed as the pure sole smashed into the crowd, killing all in the impact zone. Aiko twisted her foot side to side, crumbling the stone walls that fell on others, crushing them. She took her other foot and smashed it into the other end of the building, she was now standing in the middle of absolute chaos. She gently picked up and put down her feet with soft slaps, each step ending several lives, Aiko had to make sure every room was accounted for, those in the rubble were granted no solace as she retreated a second time to flatten the entire ground. Not even great rocks held up as they were completely pulverized into dust. Aiko stood in the middle of the rubble, looking at her work. She felt sick.

"You did well. Their spirits are at peace. Now for the rest." The voice whispered, relieving Aiko's stomach and alleviating her once again.

End Notes:

////////////////////

Up next, bells!

Cleanup by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

This chapter is meh, just some 'cleanup'

//////

The rest of the houses were a mixture of destruction. Aiko was deliberate in her crushing of each and every building. She pouted when she had to cleanse a family, one women covered her son before they were both relieved of their bodies, another old man tried to sacrifice himself for his three teenage boys, begging her not to kill them, Aiko killed him first out of respect, so that the rest of the boys could have just a bit more time. The rest were crushed without incident, they didn't even have the honor of being reflected on her body. Her feet, her hands, even her clothes, showing absolutely no evidence of what she was doing. Each family thinking they would be spared – she was such a gentle, beautiful, young girl – how could she? How could she?

Sasuke held his breath, lying in a ditch behind the last crumbling wall of his house. His entire work up to that point, ten years of apprenticeship as a blacksmith reflected in several ornate blades, each better than the last mirroring the progress of a proud apprentice on his way. Everything was gone. He had no time to comb through the rubble, he had only become conscious a few moments ago, and had just finished pulling himself out from underneath several large rocks. He could hear her in the distance, her stride was distant now, definitely not as loud as the massive booms that surrounded him before his ceiling caved in. How long had he been under those rocks? Suddenly the thuds stopped, he heard a distant ringing, he peered out of the wall to see the girl turn... right towards him.

“Maybe she'll walk right past me, after all, the house is already destroyed, there's nothing left.” Still, Sasuke thought it'd be best to get cover just in case she stepped over his area. He dove into the hole that he had just finished getting himself out of, shelter is shelter afterall.

The hole was large and he was a good distance underneath. There was no chance, he assured himself, but flattened himself against the floor as much as possible, staring up at the bright blue sky where his rooft used to be. Another thud. His heart was pounding. “Come on, hold it together.” Thud “She's just passing over.” Thud. “I'm safe down here. Nothing to worry about.” Another thud, as loud as the last thing he heard before his last house. Suddenly, a pause. He held his breath. “Come on, just move.” He whispered.

Aiko gave the bell a ring. She felt something right around here, a hint of the misery of a sad soul. It was... Close. She looked down at the ruins and spotted a small hole. She took a light step, putting her foot on the edge and peered into it.

Sasuke watched as the tip of a toe appeared on the side of the wall. “Just pass. Come on.” He heard the ground shifting, and he saw the massive body shift itself into view. It was looking right at him. It suddenly descended towards him, a hand coming down to grab him. He shuffled up and clung to a wall a lone finger entered the hole. He could see all the details of the massive column, he gulped as it prodded the walls. He shimmied to get away from its erratic movements, and suddenly felt it pound into his chest, a pause, it suddenly lowered itself farther and he could see the entirety of her hand. It prodded him, and suddenly starting pushing him against the wall. There was no space. She was going to crush him. He pushed back against her fingers, but was only met with her hand lowring to give way to her palm, a massive, soft, but infinitely forceful wall. With a sharp squealch he was crushed between an unstoppable force and and immovable stone wall, his red blood splashing against the grey bricks.

Aiko stood at the ruins of the gate where she had began. For miles there seemed to be nothing but rubble until the village bounds, where the ruins made way for peaceful rolling hills. The brilliant sight of several houses she had glimpsed at while she made her way to the village center was completely obliterated, all that remained was absolute desolation. She had even gone through the care of going through the stragglers, with each ring of the bell she gradually was able to sense their sorrows from their location - they were strongest with the ones who stood in the middle of their ruined houses and dead families - she relieved them too, their sorrows dissipating and blowing away with the wind.

There had to be another way. Right?

End Notes:

////

Up next: Revenge

The Art of War by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

I think this is the best so far. I'm going back and editing some of the phrasing of the last chapters, feel free to look at them again.

////////

"There is an Usuniko army to the east, they are unaware that their village has been cleansed and are marching to attack Mizudori.” The voice stopped “Fortunately they will meet their army halfway. I think you'll be familiar with their general Komiji?" It prodded.

 

"How do you know?" Aiko asked.

 

"I am a goddess, I know all and see all that is in this land. Have you forgotten that?"

 

"N-n-no."

 

"It's alright. Now go forth." Aiko began to cross the hills towards the vast open field in the middle of the path between the two villages, usually farmland, it has found little use due the constant violence in the area.

 

"It is well that you know Kojima, he especially has been the source of great sorrow, even beyond these lands he is known for his partaking in several violent conquests, so much so that his master betrayed him. Never in this land has there ever been a Ronan so vile. You will teach him a lesson in humility."

 

Aiko spotted the batallion, there were about fifty soldiers, several of them were bowmen and pikemen but the few in the front long, sharp, katana's and were adorned with terrifying masks depicting the endless battle cries of the oni. In the front was Kojima on his war horse, adorned with the Usuniko flag.

 

At the sound of the thuds, he ordered his troops to stop. He turned to see the Miko walking towards him.

 

"Make way, men, it seems we have a visitor." The troops moved to the sides, and Kojima galloped forward.

 

"Kojima!" Aiko yelled.

 

His men quivered with fear as the ground shook, the giant girl came stopped ten meters from him, he stared up, averting his eyes from looking up her hakama and staring right at her bright green eyes. She was large, but still young.

 

"I want you to stop! Don't go any closer to Mizudori!" She yelled down at him, her booming voice at this distance deafening him. She really had to learn not to yell, but children are eager.

 

"I am sorry honorable miko, but we must defend our village. Mizudori has been a threat to us for years, they must be eliminated for the safety of the region. We will not harm the village, we only seek to conquer their armies and subject them to our rule."

 

"THAT'S NOT ENOUGH" Aiko screamed, her foot stomping the ground, sending the earth into uproar, Komiji kept his stare, even as his horse buckled and his men cowered.

 

"I am sorry. But we do what we must to protect our village."

 

"Tell him what the truth about his village." The voice whispered.

 

"I... Ununiko is... No more." Aiko gave a shy look, her eyes trembling.

 

"What do you mean it is 'no more?' What happened?" Kojima yelled.

 

"It... was destroyed... I did it." Aiko squeaked.

 

"What?"

 

"It was DESTROYED." She was sure to put extra emphasis on the last word. “I cleansed it. It's gone.”

 

The soldiers tried to keep their composure. Their wives, their children, their homes, destroyed by a beautiful young maiden.

 

"You're lying.” Kojima threatened “You have terrified my men and you have no business here. I don't care who you are, leave us at once!" Kojima was furious, he didn't know whether she was lying or not, it wasn't out of the question - she was massive, she would easily be capable of doing such a thing. But she was a shrine maiden, her face seemed gentle and caring, even when angry she didn't seem like one to murder.

 

"Kojima!"Another voice shouted, Aiko looked on as another army made its way, she hadn't even noticed, and neither did the army who were fixated on her.

 

"It seems we were not the only ones who felt the urge for battle!" The rival general came forward on a white horse.

 

"Men, reform!" Kojima ordered, the men reforming their lines as he went out to meet the enemy general.

 

"And who is that monster behind you? A secret weapon? No need for that, we will kill you, your army, AND the girl!” The Mizudori fears nothing, right men?"

 

"Hiy!" The rival army screamed timidly. "IS THAT RIGHT?" The general yelled back. "HIY!" They screamed in unison, they were clearly terrified of the monstrous girl behind them. Such a girl towered above any building they had seen and could easily dispatch the entire army, and every soldier knew it.

 

"It seems YOUR army is afraid, even with that behemoth." The rival general sneered at the quivering army.

 

"Or is she just a spectator? Never the less, nothing can save your cowardly army, even a cowardly warmonging man such as your-"

 

Komiji ssheethed his bloody katana as the rival general's head flew clean off.

 

"..." His slanted eyes fixated on the Mizudori army.

 

"Well, aren't you going to attack?" With that, he put up his shield. Almost on cue, arrows flew from both sides, as both armies charged the center, pikemen and swordsmen clashed around him.

 

Aiko stared on with horror.

 

"You do not need to be a spectator." The Goddess berated the young maiden.

 

"They won't listen to me!" She yelled.

 

"Of course they won't, their spirits are corrupted with endless bloodlust, your only choice is to purify their souls and cleanse them of their earthly, violent, forms. Now go!" Aiko stepped forward Causing a a sudden, earth pounding shake. both armies stopped dead in their tracks. She took another step.

 

"Enough of this, maiden, kill her!" Komiji yelled, his army turned, in the heat of the battle not a single one of them took account of the odds. And charged her feet, archers raining arrows that blew away with the wavering of the fabric of her clothes as swordsmen sliced at her ankles.

 

Aiko didn't wince, she could barely feel them. With one small shake of her foot the swordsmen were thrown off her and the pikemen were blown away with the side of the massive wall they were just attacking. The Mizudori army, understanding the new threat, charged in to help them.

 

Komiji stayed behind and watched as the battle unfolded, with a smile on his lips. He was young, only 24, but had seen several battles in his time, his father, also named Komiji, was a ferocious general who had taught him the art of war, and here was overwhelming force. She had no chance. At least he hoped.

 

Aiko just stared, giving a small smile. They couldn't hurt her, and really, it was kind of silly that they were still attacking, even after she showed them that a simple movement could be their end. She gave a small kick from both sides, puffing up large mounds of dirt and releasing a massive cloud of choking dirt, blowing away the armies as she swept away large swaths of the ground. In a few moments, she had created the perfect place to sit. She kneeled, cross legged, she watched as the men got up, the living ones shaking off the pain, and continued charging and attacking her legs. Some even tried to climb the fabric of her hakama, and she gently patted them away with her hand, blowing them off her and sending them to their deaths.

 

The bell. She had forgotten about that. That could stop them. She gave it a good ring and all the soldiers froze, their rage disappeared, they just stared.

 

"They must be cleansed." The voice whispered, reminding her of her true purpose.

 

"I'm sorry." Aiko whispered, she picked up her hand and immediately slammed it on the ground, crushing several troops. The rest, dumbfounded, were filled again with rage at the sight of their comrades' death. Aiko simply stretched out a foot towards the army, sending several soldiers hurdling through the air and bouncing off her sole. Komiji blushed, with his view he could see around her leg, through her skirt, and with a quick, shameful, glance he saw she was not wearing anything beneath heir hakama. He averted his gaze again, reasoning that it was a samurai's duty not to dishonor a female, but he knew it was mostly to avoid seeing his army decimated by that same girl.

 

Aiko retracted her foot, knelt forward, and clapped, grinding her arms around the ground, sweeping the remaining soldiers along the massive walls and crushing those sliding with her hands into a bloody pulp as her fingers interlocked. The surrounding area was now completely decimated, dead bodies strewn about massive ditches and rocks tossed about, and in the middle a young miko, before her a tiny general on his horse. He turned, and began galloping away.

 

"Capture him." The Goddess commanded.

 

Aiko crawled towards him, easily making the distance, and put slammed her open hand right in his path, the horse collided and Komiji was launched backwards. Dazed, he pulled himself up in time to see his horse running away and a massive hand reaching towards him. He was trapped.

 

"Sit down." Aiko sat down, the tiny tightly clenched in her fist.

 

"I'm sorry..." Aiko shyly apologized "But there's something else I have to do." With one motion, she kicked out both legs and rested on her back, exposing her slit.

 

"You... Just don't get it." Aiko whispered. "I didn't have to do this. I'm sorry."

 

Komiji gulped as he was lowered between her legs, and brought to her wet lips. No. This is not honorable. This is shameful. There is NOTHING more shameful. He was going to die inside her.

 

Aiko breathed heavily, she dangled the tiny in front of the opening and began pushing him in. Komiji just COULDN'T die like this, he struggled against her, but she was far too strong, even for him. To his disdain, he was pushed between her lips and right into her. He screamed, trying to pull himself out of the walls. Aiko simply pushed him in with her thumb, sliding him even deeper inside her. She gasped, she had never... Done this. She was raised pure, she IS pure, she was just a miko, she had to be... but he had to be cleansed within absolute purity or else his soul, a dark, unrepentable spirit of pure evil, would never be free.

 

Komiji yelled, he tried grabbing for his katana but the wet muscles had already covered his legs, his chest was already inside her, he put all his force, everything he had, trying to pull out but he couldn't resist her gentle thumb effortlessly pushing him in. He was almost in when he spotted a tiny nob, that must be her weak spot. He tried to reach for a small knob, it was paler then his surroundings and looked hard enough to support him and was just in his reach. If only he could just... reach...

 

Aiko screamed as a flood of ecstasy filled her as her most fragile part was scraped by the tiny hands. She clenched her legs and pushed more forcefully with her hands, completely inserting him into her. She gasped as her body was filled with sensation as the tiny figure jammed and prodded within her, the smooth, wet, cavern washing him, rejecting the foreign object within her. She clenched her legs tighter. She jammed her hand to cover the opening, he would never get out, and screamed as she trapped him far inside her. The tiny object kept resisting, unwittingly massaging her inner muscles until finally she was brought over the edge, letting out a scream harder then she'd ever screamed. as hard as those whose last image was the soft sole of her foot, screamed as hard as Asuki had when she realized she was about to be crushed, as loud as the howling wind and crackling thunder. Her body was a vice, and her vision blurred...

 

Her head was swirling... All the things that happened and would happen... All she had done... The bell. She reached for the bell and warily gave it a jingle. She relaxed as the tension left her body and her vision cleared. She needed more.

 

"I think the village of Mizudori can be spared." The voice continued. “But it won't.” The tone suddenly dropping, and rising again to a soothing tone “Please relax, this is the final stretch.”

 

End Notes:

///////

Up Next: More.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4501