The Spice Up by TinyBrad
Summary:

Follow Jessica on her rise from spicing up her marriage to discovering and acting on carnal desire.


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 27531 Read: 97162 Published: July 27 2014 Updated: September 01 2014

1. Chapter 1 Waking Up. by TinyBrad

2. Chapter 2 Awake by TinyBrad

3. Chapter 3: A Reveal of Sorts by TinyBrad

4. Chapter 4: Negotiations by TinyBrad

5. Chapter 5: Shake Rattle and Roll by TinyBrad

6. Chapter 6: Wet and Wild! by TinyBrad

7. Chapter 7: Ride Him Cowgirl! by TinyBrad

8. Chapter 8: Ride Him Cowgirl Part 2! by TinyBrad

9. Chapter 9: Between a soft place and a soft place. by TinyBrad

10. Chapter 10: Stuck Between a Wet and Soft Place and a Wet and Soft Place. by TinyBrad

Chapter 1 Waking Up. by TinyBrad

“Brad! Wake up!” Jessica said sternly shoving Brad in his side, he only groaned while turning slightly onto his stomach, refusing to speak. He knew he had to get up, or at least should, his birthday party would be starting soon and his wife had spent the better part of the last week planning it.

 

To be truthful he didn't care about the party, he more or less cared about the after party, when he would get his birthday sex. Their marriage had been dull lately and she had been hinting at spicing things up between them.

 

“Get your ass out of that bed now!” He heard his wife yell again, expecting another shove from her hand he was only mildly annoyed and was about to tell her so when he felt her foot press down on his face, big and second toe wrapping around his nose and forcing his head back into the bed, when he opened his eyes he could barely see over the ends of her toes, his wife, standing over him on the bed, hands on her hips. He was rendered speachless.

 

Jessica was no skinny mini, but she was by no means fat either, she was what he called a thick girl. She had meat on her bones, a healthy build, and it was because of this healthy build that she had breasts large enough that she had to slightly bend over to look down at him over her breasts, hips wide enough for his face to get lost between the cheeks of her ass, and she stood an inch taller than him flat foot at 5'9”. She usually wore heels, enjoying making him look up to meet her eyes and stretch to kiss her.

 

“Fine if you want to be lazy all day, I will too.” And with that he felt the pressure of her foot on his face increase, her knees were bending as she was beginning to crouch, his lips parted, ready to let out an uncomfortable groan that was silenced by the ball of her foot immediately filling his mouth. When she was ready to rest her left knee on the bed her foot began to slide down his face unforgivably pulling on his nose with her toes before they left it and then plucked at his lips, pinching them between her toes and nails, and finally cupping about his chin before her foot rested beneath her ass as she sat astride his torso, giving him an all to mischievous grin.

 

“You know...” he said, “We can always reschedule this party of mine.”

 

"I already did. The guests think you have the flu." Her grin didn't change, she leant over resting her chest on his, her lips on his, the veil her hair created on either side of his head blinding peripheral vision.

 


“Mmmm, baby.” He said between returned kisses, and suddenly his head twisted to the side. “What?!” He couldn't see what happened but he felt a cold, Velcro like fabric around his right wrist, and when he tried to lift it he noticed it wouldn't rise more than maybe a half an inch. And when he began to lift his left wrist his wife was all to quick to lunge forward, “Oh no you don't!” she said playfully, breasts coming down into his face, blotting out the light and stealing his air, using both of her hands and her weight to force his left hand back down into the bed.

 

It all happened so fast, to fast for him to comprehend, he saw his wife lunging forward, felt his left wrist get shoved back down into the bed, her breasts dominating his face, and now she was slithering up his body, being careful to not let pressure up on his wrist as her body moved along his, her stomach grazed along his face followed by her womanhood and finally her ass resting over his mouth, her vagina, shielded by panties resting on his nose. He heard her giggle at it's mild penetration before he felt her knees rest on both of his elbows and one of her hands leave his free wrist. He knew now that he was hers.

 

With a dominant jiggle of her ass, a readjusting of her position if you will that only served to engulf his chin and lips deeper between her cheeks, spared her anus by the thin string of floss like material that was her thong, he felt her thighs close on either side of his head, capturing it in place, ensuring he would be unable to move it to either side. Jessica spared a glance over her cleavage to look at her helpless husbands face, and with a pucker of her lips she blew him a kiss before she set to work on securing his left wrist with the other restraint.

 

When done she sat back, forcing all of her weight down onto her husbands face. She now crossed her hands over her chest, pushing her breasts in slightly, and with a domineering look she glared down at her husband. “Mmm... this is gonna be so much fun.” and she giggled “Oh..what's that? You need air?” She could see his face reddening, his eyes widening, she could feel his mouth trying to open, feel a slight suction against her asshole as he tried to gasp, and with what seemed to him like reluctance she shifted her weight, giving him only the slightest pocket from which to breathe, and she relished in the sound of her husbands gasp for precious life giving air, knowing that in the same gasps he was inhaling her sexual scent.

 

“Uh uh uh..not to much.” She whispered lowering her self back down onto his face, sealing that small pocket of air, she loved the sensation of controlling her husband, and there were few things more erotic to her than controlling when and if he could breathe, whether he would live or die, decided by whether she wanted to lift her ass cheek an inch off of his face.

 

She saw his hands clenching and unclenching, she felt his legs kicking at nothing in the air as he tried to reposition her, but she was unmoving. Her 170 pound body controlled him so completely, the only freedom he had was to watch her from between her thighs.

 

“Hmm.. should I take off my panties? Maybe I'll let you lick me down there, and if you do a good job maybe I'll reward you...” And that same mischievous grin returned to her lips as her hands came down, a finger tracing a small circle over his forehead before both hands went to her waist and began to untie the knot that held her panties together, it was only now that he realized they weren't an elastic waist banded pair, and when those knots were undone from each side she allowed them to fall, and now the gusset of her panties took away even the ability to see.

 

After several moments of relishing in imagining what her husband was thinking, unable to move, unable to breath, unable to see, she decided to let him breathe again, lifting up onto her knees slightly, she lifted herself only an inch above his face, and in doing so she also pulled her panties out from under her. Rather than sit back down to control his breath she grabbed his hair with one of her hands and pulled his face up into her womanhood.

 

Sliding her fingers down around the back of his head, she cupped it and held his face forcefully against her womanhood while with her other hand she splayed her panties across the bed where her husbands head was resting. When satisfied they were positioned correctly she forced her self back down into his face, and his head down into the bed, and in turn on her panties.

 

 

“Poor poor Brad.” she said, sounding almost sympathetic, but he knew she was acting, and something was about to happen. “Our sex life has been kind of stale lately, hasn't it? Well why don't you start licking me down there, lets start spicing it up.” Her brows furrowed, as if she was concentrating on something, and then she looked down into his eyes. “I don't feel you licking yet.” and she playfully smacked his forehead with two of her fingers. “If you don't start licking, I might forget to let you breathe.” and then she smiled... “Ahh that's better.” she giggled as her ass cheeks jiggled slightly when she readjusted herself, making it easier for the probing tongue she felt to find her asshole.

 

“Now that we've got that settled, you might start to notice some changes.. I don't want you to panic..” She brought a finger to her lips, as if in thought. “Nevermind, you can panic all you want, it may even feel better for me, but you better not stop licking my asshole.” She giggled again, and that giggle was starting to annoy him, but he was reminded how he could do nothing about it as her fingers came down and played with his nose, tweaking the tip of it before they moved to the lips of her womanhood and spread them, allowing them to wrap fully around his nose. It was at about this time he noticed that she seemed to be a little heavier.

 

She noticed the confused and paniced look in his eyes and once again let that annoying giggle escape her lips again. She brought her hand down to the top of his head and began to stroke it, he noticed her fingers felt bigger, her thighs which were just a little bit above either side of his head and he noticed that his nose was no longer trapped between her vaginal lips. And his tongue had a harder time reaching her asshole, infact he could even breathe, though the breaths he took were labored, not much air was available.

 

“I did not say you could stop licking.” And with those words she readjusted herself, closing that small pocket of air he had found, it was at this time he was also no longer able to see, for his eyes were now directly against her vagina, though he did notice his hands were slipping free of their restraints which he immediately used to try and push her from him, a useless attempt as she grabbed his wrists immediately with both hands. However she quickly exchanged hands so that both of his wrists were held in one hand. The fact that she was able to do that set in and he now broke into full panic.

 

His legs were kicking furiously at the air, trying to come up and wrap around her shoulders to pull her back, however he realized his knees couldn't make it past the cheeks of her ass, his face was no longer trapped under her ass, but rather her vagina, he noticed that his stomach was now under her taint and his thighs under her ass. It felt like her hand was readjusting so that now his wrists were held between her fingers instead of her hand and he could feel the warmth of her vagina against his arms.

 

“Oh my god..” It was words he kept repeating, his thoughts were being overloaded with panic and worry. Of what he could see he saw a vagina growing before his eyes, it already looked big enough to swallow him and it kept getting bigger, finally he felt his arms freed of her grip, and very briefly, while straining to look in the direction his hands came from he saw her fingers retreat, though they were big enough to wrap around his entire body. He noticed his feet were no longer free on the other side of her ass, he was now completely, bodily beneath his wife, his feet and thighs trapped against her taint while his torso and face were trapped beneath the cleft of her womanhood.

 

He screamed, and as loud as it was she could barely hear him, but hear him she did. It felt like he stopped shrinking, but he was in no better shape than he was before, he was still unable to escape from beneath his wife, however before it was because of restraints, now it was because he couldn't be more than 6 inches tall, a rough estimate given the vagina he saw before his eyes was big enough to swallow him whole.

Her response to his screams a sexual groan, what he saw next were two fingers descending 'pon his head, they worked there way under the back of his head, catching it in the small rift formed betwixt them and forced his head up into her womanhood, where before his face would be met with a wall and slit, he was now met with a valley that his head disappeared with in.

 

“It felt so good feeling you dwindle beneath me. Mmm..” Her sexual laced groan told him this was only the beginning, for he felt her adjust herself on the bed. Leaning forward, her fingers left the back of his head, which was still stuck between the lips of her womanhood. Thrashing his shoulders left and right, he felt her vagina suck on his head, hit with the realization that if she was not sitting on him he panicked, even more so if was possible.

 

“And you feel so good beneath me, with your little head inside me...Mmm... this is far from over...”

 

And now he realized why her panties were placed under his head. For he felt the silky fabric of them pressing against his back as it was lifted, forcing his torso up into her slit, the motion causing his body to slide further up her body, so his feet were just barely past the cleft of her womanhood. He knew she was placing them back on to her, the floss of her thong forcing his knees into the slit of her womanhood while his feet served as an anchor to keep him from going entirely into her. The gusset cushioning against his ass, back and head held him firmly into her slit, while his hands spread out on either side of his body as a means of keeping him out of her womanhood.

 

Jessica smiled to herself, satisfied with the outcome of her husbands birthday present, she finished tying the knots on either side of her panties, sealing her husband against her womanhood. Still seated on the bed, with her ass on the mattress in a kneeling position she looked past her massive breasts to her silk clad womanhood, admiring the small bump in her pantie gusset. She couldn't help herself and brought two fingers down, brushing against it, she felt it squirm as she imagined that small amount of pressure pushing her husband further into her sexual slit.

 

“You know, dear. You've been on top for our entire marriage, maybe that's why our sex life has gotten stale. So I'll be on top for now on, and I already think it's getting better.” She mused those words out loud, not expecting a response, after all her husbands face was currently buried in her slit, with the rest of his body. Her fingers kept stroking the bump in her panties that was her husband.  

 

 

 

End Notes:

Will Brad find out how his wife shrank him? Will he enjoy being small and controlled, will he ever get back to normal? Stay tuned to find out!

 

I've lurked in this community for years but have a background text Role Playing, I figured I'd put my imagination to work to finally contribute, this is my first contribution ever. Let me know what you think.

Chapter 2 Awake by TinyBrad

Jessica sat there on the bed, she had readjusted her self so she was on the edge, bare feet against the hard wood floor of their bedroom, thighs pressed together only so she could feel her tiny husband pushed further into the slit of her vagina. “I bet your wondering what happened, how you got so small, well.” her words trailed off after she gasped out loud whens he felt him struggle, her feet kicking up into the cleft of her womanhood and his head thrash side to side against her lips. It was so erotic to her, the power she felt, her husband who had been in control for most of their marriage was now trapped in her panties, being partially swallowed by her womanhood.

 

She amused herself by concentratedly trying to squeeze the walls of her vagina together, wondering if she could grab Brad with it, after several moments of silence from her husband she heard a scream and tried one more time to grab him with her vagina, but when she couldn't succeed she brought one finger down to the bump in her panties and felt the outline of his head. Gently she pushed, and the sensation that greeted her was unlike anything she ever felt before.

 

Brad was only beginning to comprehend the enormity of what actually happened. He had ceased his struggles in favor of trying to calm down and think. However the sheer thought of what he knew to be true was beyond what his mind could surmise, was he going crazy, was this a dream, could he think about whether this was a dream or not with in a dream?

 

His body had been summarily soaked in his wifes juices, the end result being he and her both slickened and it only made it easier for him to slide into her, which in turn meant it was harder for him to stay out of her. His fingers had grabbed handfuls of pubic hair, and it took everything he had to remain outside of her womanhood, it was only then that he felt her thighs close in on either side of him, the space he was allotted, already minimal just became smaller.

 

Looking up, he saw dots of light and a small amount illumination shining through his fabric prison, his response was to scream at it, no words needed to be released, it was just a terrified scream, and in response to that scream he felt a large object trace the outline of his head before pushing his face forcefully into her slit.

 

The lubrication was to much and he drifted forward with out a hope of escape, darkness overtook his vision as he felt his entire head disappear, with in her, followed his shoulders and chest. The forward momentum stopped and her finger retreated.

 

Jessica gasped, her husbands entire upper torso now with in her womanhood, the sheer thought drove her to with in inches of orgasm. She imagined how tight it must be, how her womanhood smelled to him, how her vagina hugged his body, she almost felt jealous of him. Any thought of explaining how he came to be there was thrown aside, for the moment atleast.

 

Instead she rolled her shoulders forward while flexing her stomach, hands on either side of her hips against the bed, she groaned as she felt her womanhood snag her husband this time, now she had him and with a concentrated clench of her muscles she felt him slide further into her womanhood, she only knew how far because she could feel his knees against the outside of her lips and his feet just a little bit higher.

 

Brad was at a loss, full blown panic, he thrashed, he kicked, his arms tried to push against her vaginal walls if only to push himself out, and then he felt pressure on all sides, oh there was already pressure, but this was something else, and then heard a wet sounding slick as he felt his entire body forcibly slide further into her.

 

He felt the fabric of her panties against his feet, which meant he was parallel, he assumed he was up into her atleast to his knees, and then he felt it again. His body compressed on all sides and he felt himself move forward, this time his feet felt only flesh, he knew he was entirely inside of her.

 

“Oh! There he goes!” She happily sung out, hands feeling her panties, there was no bump, only a wet spot. And the sensation that followed took control of her entire body, her knees quaked and her thoughts lightened, it was all she could do to remain sitting up. “Oh my...god...baby...” She said more to herself than anything else, and in her thoughts she continued that conversation to the tune of “He is never going to be full sized again...”

 

And she sunk back into the bed, lying on her back she groaned, crossing one leg over the other, hands on her stomach. She couldn't help it, he felt so amazing inside of her. The thoughts of how much energy he had to be using, how much he struggled, how tightly he was confined was almost as good as the sensations those struggles provided her. She knew she was about to cum, but it was to soon, she didn't want to cum yet, she wanted to feel him inside of her....forever.

 

Those groans turned to howls of pleasure as she shifted onto her side, knees coming up to her stomach, ass pointing out, arms wrapped around her knees. Rocking, all she could think about was her little husband trapped inside of her. She didn't even think about whether he could breathe or not, which could be a problem considering she couldn't remember what she endowed him with when she shrank him, but those thoughts were quickly washed away as she felt her vaginal walls pulsating against her captive husband in quicker rhythms. Her groanish howl came back to the surface as her legs shot out, feet back over the edge of the bed and her hands grabbed the beds edge, bunching their comforter in her grip as the best orgasm she had ever felt erupted with in her.

 

He began to worry, more so than the constant abuse he felt at her constricting walls he worried about air, he knew he hadn't been able to breathe, but how long was lost to him. This brought renewed struggles to the surface and in turn he felt his wife shift, causing his already lost equilibrium to go crazy, he atleast before knew which way was up and down, but as his wife lied back on the bed that was lost to him. He could feel her groaning, howling, those sounds which he imagined to be feral, and as ear shatteringly loud were but muffled thoughts that passingly caught his ears.

 

And then her walls clenched, unable to move, like he was compressed between two inflatable mattresses that perfectly compressed around his body he was held suspended in animation, and then they released only to wrap back around him again, and again, and again, before he felt a warm wash of fluid that lifted him and propelled him in a direction he couldn't comprehend, was he going up, down, back, forward? As he travelled his body was not immune to the constant constricting actions of her womanhood, it was only when he was shot from her slit that he would be relieved from it.

 

The air was amazing, even if it was laced with her sexual scent, he could breathe, but at the same time he took in mouthfuls of his wifes juices. It was reluctantly that he brought one hand up to wipe his face, however that motion as simple as it should be was labored, not with pain, as he actually felt none, but with tired muscles and his wifes sticky juices which acted like an adhesive against her panties, which he only now realized he was still with in, and that his body was adhered to them by her love juices.

 

Jessica had fallen back to the bed, one hand over her chest and one against the comforter at her side. It was to much for her. She could feel her little husband in her underwear again, and she briefly thought about taking him out, and then she briefly thought about rubbing the little lump he created in her underwear, but ultimately she settled on falling asleep knowing he would be there for her when she woke up. And with those thoughts she rolled onto her side, bringing her knees up into a curl near her stomach. This simple action inadvertently forcing her husband back up against her slit.

 

End Notes:

So I'm writing this story on the whim, no forward thought put into this. Just the sound of music in the background.

Chapter 3: A Reveal of Sorts by TinyBrad

He had fallen asleep as well, hard as it may have been. Considering the simple action of his wife curling up forced his body into her slit, the small amounts of movements the space he was afforded to make that he made resulted in pleasure laced moans from his wife, whom he assumed was fast asleep. But his thoughts and worries were no match for his own exhaustion.

Wonderment of how he had come to be in this predicament faded with onset of his dreams, dreams filled with giant women, not only his wife but other women he knew and the various antics they pursued with his tiny body.

Several hours later Jessica awoke, still in her soiled panties. She brought her hand down, and using her fingers she cupped her womanhood, giving her husband a squeeze, just to wake him up if he wasn't already awake. She smiled when she felt his body squirm between her slit.

“Well honey... before I was trying to tell you how wound up there but you rudely interrupted me by crawling inside of me and well..."

As she spoke she rolled to the side of the bed and brought her bare feet to the floor, before lifting her right leg and crossing it over her left, if only to feel the smothering squirms of her husband against her womanhood again. She couldn't get over the thought of what he was experiencing in there, no where to go, trapped, helpless, and surrounded by her soft, warm flesh on all sides. She couldn't help but to shiver at the thought.

“But you felt so good crawling up into me that it couldn't be helped, after all, your little body...”

He tried to call up to his wife after he heard her talking to him. “Honey, Jessica!” but still trapped in the slit of her womanhood his voice had no carry, and then he felt his prison shift, before the already small amount of space he had became none. Walls of feminine flesh closing in on him, forcing him deeper into her womanhood, yet again. It seemed every time he managed to gain any ground in keeping himself from being fully devoured the simplest of actions took it all away from him.

“I can't explain how good you felt honey.”

She began to rock her foot, which in turn caused her thigh to flex and unflex as it moved up and down against her other leg and of course against her husband.

Brad, already rendered motionless, and smothered by the pressure of her thighs against him and her womanhood began to feel the constant compression and decompression of the very simple action of his wife rocking her foot. He found himself being pushed in and then slightly allowed to fall out only to be pushed back into her womanhood again, a process which repeated itself over and over.

She momentarily brought a finger down to rub against the back of where she imagined his head would be, and upon feeling it's small outline, buried several inches with in the small crevice between her legs she applied only a little more pressure, as if to tell him she knew exactly what she was doing to him.

“But yeah, I hope you can still hear me down there honey.”

She idley began picking at the knots on the waist of per panties and moments later the string that held her panties about her waist fell to the bed, as well as the floss of her thong, however her gusset remained attached to her womanhood, held in place by her crossed legs.

The pressure against Brad increased ten fold, he wondered at this point just how much he could withstand, he felt his lungs collapsing, his skull flattening, and his world lifted ever so slightly, at the same time his wifes thighs rubbed against him in opposing directions, as if she were going to tear him in half down the center, a precursor to when he felt his prison being pulled downwards against his back, the dry cum of his wifes orgasm not wanting to let him go, but it was no match for the pressure of her thighs, and not soon after the sticky, crusted silk prison was replaced by a prison of his wifes flesh before it's pressure decreased exponentially and he felt his world lower again, the pain he felt leaving him entirely as he imagined his body returning to it's normal state.

She loved how she completely controlled her husband so much that she wanted to keep him right where he was even as she removed her undergarment, so she went through the labor of using one hand to brace her self against the bed as she used her one foot on the ground and her abdominals to lift her ass off of the bed and then used her free hand to pull her thong from between her thighs, an action that to her was insignificant to him was world changing.

“I can feel you down there, trying to move but you can't”

She allowed a small gap to form between her thighs as she leant over to look into it, she wanted to see her husband, how consumed he was by her body, and when she saw his little head, hair matted with her cum buried in the slit of her woman hood she couldn't compose herself, the smile that crept over her lips, the shiver that ripped down her spine or the moan preceded by a mischievous giggle.

“And I don't know if I want to let you out... Decisions decisions..”

When he was allowed the bare light of the room, not dampened by his prior prison of fabric it felt to him like the heavens had opened and the wash of fresh, unhindered air was all to welcome. But when he looked up he saw his wifes sadistic smile and heard the playfulness in the tone of her words, he knew his ordeal was far from over. But would she be able to hear him now? And in hopes she would he used what little space he had been allowed to move his upper body as far away from her slit as he could.

“Jessica, you.”

As easily as she allowed him sight and air she took it away, she wasn't ready to hear him yet, and simply closed her legs again.

“Ya, I'm not ready to talk to you yet, or ready to let you out yet. But I will let you know, you have been in there for just over 9 hours now.”

She could sit there for hours, just feeling him rock in and out of her. And she did, succumbing her husband to it, in truth he had no idea how long he was trapped against her womanhood, but the revelation that it had already been 9 hours seemed daunting, and where as he had just been scared, yet strangely turned on by the situation, he was now getting desperate, for an explanation, for freedom. The feeling of the constant compression and decompression of her thighs forcing him into her slit and drawing him out of it, over and over. The cum, previously dried on his body long since dampened by his wifes wetness did nothing to quell it, but strangely, he still felt aroused, excited even.

It was later, much later that his entire world shifted again, he had no idea what was happening. He went from being rocked into and out of her woman hood to being drawn away, it wasn't until moments later that he realized he was stuck to her thigh and it was lifting away from her other. The laughter he heard above told him, his wife was amused. When her thigh met the bed, and her foot met the ground the slight jarring stop caused him to loose from her flesh and he fell to the bed where he found himself trapped between a much to far form him to escape drop and her woman hood, surrounded on either side by her fleshy thighs.

He didn't know what to think, what to say, however he began to stand, the freedom to stretch his legs, welcomed even if he was standing in a wet spot, no doubt caused by his significant other, but now standing did he fully realize just how small he was. His wifes vagina, that beast which had none to long ago devoured him whole, abused him and spat him back out stood taller than he, looking up, trailing the length of her stomach until he saw her breasts, their sheer mass enough to completely cover him from any which angle still wrapped up in a bra which matched his former prison, her panties. He briefly thought to himself that it may have been a more enjoyable prison, but he was as yet unable to see her face over the mounds of her chest so he stepped back, stumbling over a hem in their comforter he fell.

Noticing that there was no stop to his fall, he panicked only to realize her chest was getting further away, her legs began rushing by, as did their bed and he heard a gasp, it sounded like concern while he screamed. The sudden stop jarring, he felt pain, but as quickly as it came it was gone. He noticed he was looking at his wifes foot, and he felt so insignificant, it was bigger than him, even her big toe was bigger than his head.

“Oh my gosh honey! Are you okay?!”

The panic in her voice lifted his spirits, and he just began to laugh, as he forced himself to get to his feet. When he looked back up to his wife he saw the concern leave her face, she realized that she had granted him the protection she thought she did. Her earlier concerns put to rest she simply lifted her foot and brought it down onto her husband, her toes pointed upwards so that the ball of her foot would impact his chest, forcing him onto his back. Once she felt her foot touch the ground on either side of her husband she allowed her toes to come down over her face.

Giggling again she parted her second and biggest toe allowing him to look up from between them. The sight he saw was his wife leaning forward, both hands resting on the knee of the leg of the foot he was trapped under was attached too, increasing the pressure his body felt exponentially. He was now though able to see her face, and when he locked eye contact with her he saw that devious stare and smile staring right back at him.

“Well do you?”

“Do I what?”

“Do you want to know what happened silly?” 

“Yes! What did you to me, can it be reversed, what happened, why did you!”

He was cut off by her big toe lifting and then lowering back across his face.

“You know, it seems kind of silly talking to my foot.” He couldn't really argue with her when he thought about it, even if he was under her foot. “But I am sure you remember all the stories you heard when we visited my parents, amongst the poker, golfing and copious amounts of alcohol we talked, and sometimes my mother would brag about how she had powers. Like when you got fired from managing that pizza place, did you ever wonder how your former manager managed to wreck three vehicles within two weeks?”

She lifted her big toe so he could respond, when he didn't right away she cleared her throat “Ahem.”

“Your a witch?!”

“I guess you could call it that.” She responded, lowering her big toe back across his face so she wouldn't be interrupted again. She now idley began sliding her foot across the ground, amusing herself by feeling her husband roll over and slide across the hardwood with it.

“I don't know what were called, but witch is probably the best word to describe me. When we married I told myself I would never use my powers on you, but that lasted a whole week maybe, I guess you noticed how your stamina increased so much in bed, or how when you lost that job at the pizza joint you suddenly knew how to program and landed that sweet job downtown.”

“You know, it would make me really happy if I could feel you kissing my foot, especially my toes.”

She stopped sliding her foot, her husband somehow ending up perfectly positioned with his face between her big and second toe again, to keep him quiet she clenched those toes together right above his face, smothering it into her flesh.

“I don't want to have to ask again honey.” And when she still felt no kisses she reiterated her want, laced with a threat. “You know how you were able to survive all of this, being smothered, crushed inside of me and by my thighs, you should have been a stain in my vagina or on my panties, the fall from the bed and now enough pressure from my foot that you should be a grease stain on my sole? Don't upset me honey.”

Her words chilled him, for a moment he was beginning to enjoy this, he always did like it when she asserted herself, but now she was terrifying him, yet he couldn't deny a part of him found this very arousing, and he began to lick between her toes.

“Now I don't want to feel you stop until I tell you too.”

This power trip was amazing for her, she decided hours ago that she was not going to return him to normal, but now she was having second thoughts, could she really do that to him? She still loved him, she really wanted a husband, not a pet, it's not like she couldn't do this to him when ever she wanted, but what if he left her, what if he was to scared to stay with her? She could make sure he never left her, he could be the little man who lived between her breasts, or in her panties, or under her foot.

She caught herself, and shook her head quickly, snapping herself out of her run away train of thoughts.

“But as I was saying, I let you have control of most of the things we did, including sex, and you can't deny you felt it too, we were getting stale, it wasn't the same, and while I tried little things to make you better for me it wasn't working. So, do you remember how you saw me crush that spider by our bed with my bare feet, what am I saying? Of course you do, it aroused you enough, yes I saw the look you gave me, and your boxers couldn't hide the bulge in your crotch, much like I am feeling right now, I guess that increased stamina I gave you is still kicking.”

“Why don't I feel you licking anymore?” Jessica increased the pressure on his body and Brad felt his body begin to compress, air being forced out of her lungs, and he immediately began licking between her toes again vigor renewed.

To drive the point of how much control she had she began to drum her toes against the ground and his face. “I expect you to keep licking, reach up to my toes if they're in the air, don't be lazy.”

And he did, he did not want to disappoint her again, and as her toes lifted he stretched to reach them only to have his head forced into the ground by them. He willing subjected himself to that small amount of pain if it would spare him being crushed again.

“So I wondered what kind of stuff you were really in to after I saw that, I mean were married, I should know everything, and you should feel comfortable in telling me everything, never mind that you didn't know I was a witch, we'll cross that bridge if I feel like it. But imagine my surprise at what I found on your computer, I will admit I was kind of disappointed when I saw 68 gigs of porn, but when I looked at it and saw giantess and facesitting, I couldn't contain my excitement, oh I was going to control you so completely, my crotch was dripping with excitement, and now I have you.”

Suddenly her foot lifted from his body, and was replaced by her hand, fingers closing about his body and the pad of her thumb covering his mouth for a moment before removing itself, letting him know she still wanted to control when he could and could not talk.

Lifted towards her face, the sensation to him was like the ground had fallen out from beneath him, but to her it was like holding any other small pet. She quite enjoyed it, her little husband in her hand.

“And imagine what I discovered in that collection of giantess videos and pictures, and well who better to make your fantasy come true than your loving wife?”

“Well I..uh..I..” He didn't know what to say, he had been caught, and was more taken aback by the fact that his wife knew about his fantasy than he was at the fact that he had just been trapped in her panties, swallowed by her vagina, trapped under her foot and was now being held bodily in her hand.

Now that annoying giggle returned. “And I can see that your more concerned about what I know than what's happened to you.” With that she opened her hand and he fell several feet to him into her cleavage, the gap was just big enough for him to slide into it up to his mid chest, and now she was excitedly watching him, wondering what he would do next.

 

Chapter 4: Negotiations by TinyBrad

Brad grunted, wedged between his wifes bosom up to his mid stomach. He regretted not doing more pushups or pullups, or exercise in general, it also didn't help that his hands couldn't find purchase against his wifes bosom and her bra was to far away for him to grip. Leaving him to rely on his wife to release him or use what brute strength he had to lift himself from her cleavage.

 

Jessica amusedly watched her husband, so helpless between her breasts, was there anything she could do that didn't feel so good with him, it didn't seem to matter where she kept him, in her womanhood, panties, under her foot, in her hand and now in her cleavage He felt amazing, so helpless yet he didn't need strength or self sufficiency to please her, he just needed to touch her.

 

“Jessica, honey, as amazing as this is.” He looked around at the valley of flesh surrounding him, consuming him even. Tight enough that he wasn't sinking any deeper into it but at the same time it didn't seem to want to let him leave either. “We need to talk about this, all of this. I mean, had you asked me before... Ayiiee!” She couldn't help it, she had to do it, he was actually gaining ground and talking again.

 

Her hands came up below her breasts, cupping the underside of her bosom with either hand, and while studying him for his reaction so intently she pulled pushed her breasts up while arching her back causing valley he had been trapped with in to rise and part at the same time. No words were needed, as if he didn't require a response, only action.

 

Brad was scrambling for something, anything to grab, her breasts were to smooth, her bra far away and his entire world begin to rise and part at the same time, when it lowered her bosom began to close in on itself. It was at this time he realized what was happening, he was being drug down into it. His struggles did have some pay off, instead of being entirely consumed by her cleavage his head somehow remained above her cleavage line, as well as one hand.

 

What she saw made her laugh, it was as if her husband was waving to her. “Well hello to you too, cutie.” And from above he saw one hand coming to rest atop her bosom, curling two fingers down into her cleavage, pushing his hand aside and coming to rest atop his head. Idley she began to stroke him.

 

“So you wanted to talk... about what?” She sounded almost disappointed. “I suppose it can't be avoided forever.”

 

“Can you... let me out of here...I mean I love your tits but...I never imagined I'd be...” “No.” she cut him off when she replied, pushing down slightly on the top of his head, forcing his face into the side of her breast. “I think I'd like to feel you kiss it real quick.”

 

He'd learned earlier not to make her wait...but that was something he wanted to talk to her about too. And reluctantly he obeyed, parting his lips against her soft, warm flesh.

 

“See honey, your learning already!” And she allowed his head to rise. “Did you have anything else you wanted to ask me?” It took him several seconds to respond, he had so many questions he wanted to ask her and the way she was acting he didn't know how many questions he would be allowed to ask her, he felt like he had to pick and choose. “Can you make me my normal size again?”

 

She had expected this question and her response was a blunt one word “Yes.”

 

“Well, will you?”

 

“Not right now.”

 

“But...”

 

“There will be no but's.” He began to notice the change in her voice, she could go from playful or seductive to authoritative so quickly, and it was again that he felt his face forced back into the side of her tit. “For your back talk I deserve another kiss, with tongue this time.”

 

He was taken aback, this was going to far, he was beginning to feel like a toy, something she was using, and instead of kissing her, he tilted his head aside, it wasn't easy, she had so much force on the back of his head that he saw the side of her tit reddening where his face imprinted. But he somehow managed and retorted.

 

“No! This is getting ridiculous Jessica.”

 

His sudden outburst seemed to have the desired effect, her finger left the back of his head and she looked down at him surprised, and when he looked back up at her he noticed the change in her expression, where she once displayed dominance he saw uncertainty, even hurt, as if he snapped her out of some kind of spell.

 

She said nothing, so he took it upon himself to break the newly formed ice. “Honey, this is amazing but this is getting out of control. Look if you really think our relationship in bed has gotten stale, why not make me big again and use your magic to spice it up some other way?”

 

Her expression changed, he could tell she was thinking about it, having a conversation in her head. “Why are you talking to your breasts, because my husbands in there. He's the little man that lives in your breasts. He can be.... All you have to do is push him a little deeper and you don't have to listen to him. The little man that lives in my breasts...”

 

“Honey...what are you thinking about?”

 

“Oh so you expect me to answer you about my thoughts when you never tell me what your thinking?”

 

She brought her hand down again, one finger upon the top of his head. Her head itself tilted to the side to get a better view of his face. She wanted to see it when her breasts consumed him.

 

“Honey...?”

 

“Were done talking for now, I'll let you out when I've thought about your back talk.” And with those closing words her finger forcibly pushed down upon his head and the angle she positioned herself was perfect, she saw the confusion followed by panic cross his face as it disappeared into her cleavage, to make her point she pushed a little further so his hand disappeared too. When satisfied she withdrew her finger and used both hands to squeeze her tits together, she just had to feel him squirm a little, she wanted to imagine him trapped again with in a small, private, and erotic space on her body.

 

“Ooohhh...” she smiled to herself feeling him struggle, she imagined what it must be like for him. Her breasts were so soft but so firm, also well endowed their weight to him was most certainly insurmountable. She imagined him wedged so tightly that none of his body was out of contact of her flesh, she imagined him bent at an odd angle, almost bow like, unable to move save for tiny struggles that tickled her erotically. She wanted him confined tighter, she wanted him to have no hope without her.

 

Thinking to herself she walked to her dresser and opened her underwear drawer. “You know honey, you bought this for me when we were thinking about going to the gym even though we never did.” She displayed a sports bra to herself as she moved towards a full length mirror. Pressing it up to her bosom she imagined it wrapped around her body and the little man in her breasts confined even tighter than he currently was.

 

Jessica froze in front of the mirror, much like she did when she was talking with in her head earlier before she pushed her husband down into her bosom. Seeing the sports bra making her think about her figure, and if maybe that was why their marriage was staling.

“What am I talking about, I don't need to be prettier for him, he loves how I look right now? But are you sure? I mean our sex was getting so stale, maybe if you lost some weight he would get more into it. I don't know, he kind of likes my curves, but losing a few pounds for him couldn't hurt. Well if your going to lose some weight for him you might as well make him suffer through it with you. Your right.”

 

And with that she placed the sports bra on her dresser top before unclasping her current bra, ensuring her little captive wouldn't escape by using her shoulders and pecs to squeeze her breasts together. She then put the sports bra on and immediately noticed the change in support, how her former bra just held her breasts up this one squeezed them together, now she could fully imagine her husband confined to a motionless existence, rocking with each step she took as her breasts bounced, or rocked. He would feel every step she took or ran, every jump or fall she took and the thoughts may have been even better than the feeling of having him there.

 

“Don't worry honey, I'll make our marriage better for both of us.”

 

And deep with in her cleavage, unable to move he had given up trying. He was just wearing himself out trying to move or escape, resigning himself to his imprisonment he screamed as loud as he could. “You stupid bitch, our marriage was fine, it wasn't getting stale it was perfect!” he then quieted down, pondering what became of him and the warning signs he should have seen coming, he noticed her tension and worry but thought nothing of it, she always had a desire to please him, and making him happy always made her happy, so sometimes he screwed up or did things on purpose to give her things to fix her impulsive desire to take action always amused him, but he never imagined she was a witch, able to do this to him, and he laughed to himself.

 

She heard a scream or something come from her breasts and she only laughed while pushing them together with her hands, she had no idea what he was saying, if anything, maybe she'd have to fix that, she would love to know what he was thinking in there, her imagination could only paint so much of a picture.

 

“I know honey, this is great, isn't it?”

 

Frustrated he muttered to himself “My wife is an insecure, psychotic, and impulsive witch, and now I'm trapped in her cleavage.”

 

Chapter 5: Shake Rattle and Roll by TinyBrad

Standing before the mirror, she was to excited, happy. She saw her full figured frame and wondered why she thought she needed to lose some weight. “I'm beautiful, and it's not like he has a choice anymore.” While she said that aloud she couldn't help but truly question her moral conviction, could she really do that to him, and she knew her conscience was losing this battle as she patted her breasts, such a simple action causing her husbands world to rock.

 

He could do nothing, his confinement all consuming, flesh hugging his body from all sides. It only made space for him because he was there, and it only allowed him to survive because she willed it. Suddenly he felt his world rock. “What is she doing now?” He wondered. His protests to the sudden change came in the form of trying to move, but all he could do was lie there, even when the rocking turned into a continuous motion of up and down bounces.

 

She was walking from the bedroom, looking at her bust, into the small gap between her sports bra and chest. She imagined she could see her husband in there even though there was no sign of him, well other than the constant feeling of the lump she felt between her breasts, and now the feeling of that lump being scraped up and down either one of her mounds as they bounced with each step.

 

Having trekked their long hall way she came to the stairs that lead from their second floor to the first. “Oh honey, hang on tight!” she said all to excitedly as she took one step allowing her left foot to meet the first stair, purposefully she finished the step with a stomp of her foot, keeping her back stiff the entire time resulting in her breasts suddenly slamming together on her tiny husband before bouncing up and down and quickly coming to a rest. “Aww..maybe I should have kept my other bra on, the bounce would last so much longer then!”

 

Her steps, that is what he assumed was now happening, caused his world to sway back and forth, thankful for her having the foresight to put on a sports bra...”Wait..what am I thinking” thankful she put on a sports bra...what am I” he heard her telling him to hold on tight, what was she talking about? There was nothing he could hold onto.”Oh no the stairs!” and suddenly he felt his world explode with motion, squished, twisted, bent into odd angles and thrown in every possible direction.

 

Jessica smiled when she heard her husband scream, all to giddy she took her other foot and did the same on the next step, watching how her breasts repeated the action again, this time she listened more intently, expecting him to scream again, she wanted to hear if he screamed any words or not. Something she could speak to when she next taunted him.

 

As his world calmed down, he found himself in a different spot in her cleavage, he only knew this because he felt a little bit of difference in pressure, he assumed he had ascended closer to the surface of her cleavage. He knew it wasn't over, their house had 18 steps between the first and second floor and that was just one. He braced himself, knowing it was coming but when? The anticipation worse than the ordeal, if only he could see, something he could grasp onto to prepare. The tension made him think again about his predicament and how he was once again grateful she put on her sports bra. Once again he questioned why he was grateful for it, was he becoming accepting of this?

 

Then it happened again his world exploding with motion, and above his wife watching and listening intently. She saw him, for only the briefest of moments she saw his head break the surface of her cleavage, and she saw him looking up. His face held expressions of terror, she saw fear, and when she heard his scream as he disappeared into the valley of her bosom the excitement she once had left her. What was she doing to her husband, how could she be deriving so much pleasure from what she now realized may be torture?

 

As his wold came to a calm again he had no choice but to concentrate on his surroundings, it was all he had, the pressure of her bosom, the darkness of their confinement, and the sounds of the outside world. He knew his position in her cleavage had changed again, and he would shake his head if he could. “Why am I thinking of it as an outside world? It's my world too!”

 

He noticed the pressure all came from above while he felt fabric beneath, it was then that he realized he was actually beneath her breast now, held against it by her bra.

 

“I...I'm sorry honey....” The tone of her voice told him something was wrong. and he felt his prison moving. Ready for her to take another step he tensed, dread filling his every thought, if he was under her boob what would happen? Would he fall out of the gap between her bra and chest? Would her boob crush him? But the violent motions never came.

 

Jessica was reaching into her cleavage, concentrating on what she felt, as if searching for something. When she didn't initially feel anything but her breasts with her fingers she began to panic. “Honey, where are you?” Her hand then swept from side to side causing her breasts to roll against her bra and him.

 

Is she...searching for me he thought, unable to move, unable to scream, her breast dominantly lying over him controlled him completely. But then he felt it moving, sliding across him, and across her bra, the constrictive nature of his prison dragging him along with it. When he heard her ask him where he was he wished so much that he could answer her, hope rising.

 

“I can't believe I lost him in my cleavage.” She said to herself, but when he heard her say it he couldn't help but laugh to himself, he wasn't the first thing she lost in her cleavage, other things being money, cellphones, credit cards, and her drivers license. He couldn't help but find it amusing how he had joined the scores of such items that she hid in her bra, and now he began to wonder why he was enjoying himself.

 

Finally her hand left her cleavage and she brought both of them against the outside of her bra, feeling it for her husband. Ginally she felt that familiar lump under her boob. The voices in her head returned taunting him internally. He is so helpless that he can't even get out from under your boob, how sexy is that?

 

Rather than listen to her desires, this time she helped her little husband and with two fingers she pinched the little lump and pulled away from her breast, dragging her bra and her husband away, though her boob did follow for a brief few inches, as if it didn't want to let him go, but when enough space had been created her other hand worked its way into that small space and with two fingers grabbed one of his legs. Releasing him with her exterior hand she drug him from his prison and up the exterior of her bra, almost as if she purposefully allowed him to touch it's entirety before he was face to face with her, held upside down by one of his legs.

 

“Honey I'm so sorry...I didn't reali.. Oh, hold on.” She brought her other hand palm up and carefully lowered him into it so he was lying on his back looking up at her. To ensure he wouldn't fall she closed her fingers, not into a fist but just enough to trap his arms and shoulder, leaving his head free between them and his entire lower body exposed. Finally allowing time to think he looked up at her.

 

Body covered in sweat from his imprisonment the cool air of the air conditioned house felt great, and when she maneuvered him so that she could look at him easier she took stock of how he was laying, with his legs spread, displaying his tiny manhood to her, his face stuck between her fingers and his arms and chest completely enclosed in them. “They sometimes have a mind of their own don't they... And I can't blame them for wanting you, after all you are so adorable.”

 

Her attempt at breaking the ice failed when he didn't respond, worried she may have went to far she broke down and sniffled before bringing him up to her cheek, releasing his upper body she hugged him fully against it. “I'm so sorry honey! I didn't mean for it to go that far! I'll... I'll... change you back and never do this to you again.” She said relentingly, and for the first time in the 12 hours he felt true hope, hope that was wanning as he heard his wife crying, he felt so bad, everything she had done to him did't compare to what he just felt, and somewhere he was wondering if this was another one of her tricks, did she make him feel so compassionate?

 

“Honey, Jessica!” He yelled against her cheek, not able to stand the thought of her sad, crying, or unhappy.

 

Hearing him she removed him from her cheek and brought him before her, fingers carefully wrapping around his body to ensure he didn't fall again.

 

“Whaaat is it...?” “I...I... may have enjoyed it... a little.” The sudden change in her expression from sadness to surprise and then happiness made him feel better, but in the back of his mind he asked himself what he had just done.

 

“You did?” He didn't immediately reply and saw the uneasiness return to her face, with out thinking he replied “Yes, it was kind of sexy, but the stairs were scary, had I known what was going to happen I might have enjoyed that..kind of like a ride at an amusement park.”

 

What was he saying? Moments ago he wanted nothing more than to get out and get back to normal, now he was telling his wife he enjoyed it?

 

“Oh honey...” she said, mischief forming in that sexy smile and seductive voice.

 

End Notes:

What is Brad doing?! He wanted to get back to normal so bad, and when offered he turned it down?

Chapter 6: Wet and Wild! by TinyBrad
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the long wait, lots of over time at work so I haven't had much free time. Enjoy! This chapter hasn't been proofread so please forgive me for any errors I may have overlooked.

“Oh honey...” Jessica's voice was so sultry, and her smile so mischievous.

 

She had been prepared to restore Brad, her husband to his normal size but her feminine wiles had worked with a touch of magic, he was opening up to his kink with her.

 

Currently he was trapped in her fist inches from her face. He felt her warm breath washing over him, it smelled strangely good considering she had yet to brush, leaving him to wonder just how much she used her magic, why were there no outward signs it was being used and how much of it has been used on him. In the back of his mind, he wondered if his acceptance of the situation was a product of her doing, was he being dominated both mentally and physically by her supernatural whims?

 

Broken from his reverie of thoughts he found himself falling from her open hand into the palm of her other where he was immediately assaulted from above by her thumb and forefinger seizing an ankle and dragging him back to her face. “Were going to have so much fun...you and me.”

 

He was mesmerized by those full red lips as they consumed his face. She ensured he never emerged on the other side of them, rather her lips pursed together before the top moved slowly one direction and the bottom the other.

 

Tilting her head, she guided her husband through the air with her mouth and two fingers, hungrily she parted those lips to hover him over her open mouth. She knew she was about to take it to far again, but she couldn't help it, something in the back of her mind pushed her to take advantage of her tiny husbands acceptance, as if she wanted to see just how far she could go.

 

Hands outstretched, he grabbed desperately at her lips. “Honey....what are you doing?”

 

“Mmm...Don't worry about it.” And with that she lowered her hand, tongue curled up on either end to accept his body. Feeling hands on her lips, resisting her, it only excited her more. That he had it in him to fight back, even if it was futile, she pushed her tongue, still curled on either end out and through his arm forcing him onto her tongue where he remained outside of her mouth momentarily while she readjusted him with the fingers still grasping his leg and a few flicks of her tongue, then it was back into her mouth for it and him.

 

“Jessica!?” He yelled out surprised, and a little nervous as he found himself lying on his stomach on her tongue his hands grasped at either side of it as he felt her fingers using his leg to push him fully ontop of it and then he found himself traveling involuntarily into her mouth. At the last second he screamed before it was cut off by her closing lips.

 

He saw nothing but darkness, it was so hot and humid in here, but his legs and feet were outside, and it was then that he noticed his ass and feet were trapped right between her lips. He felt her fingers release his leg before her lips puckered over him and her tongue began to swish back and forth. He didn't scream or holler, but rather groan, both hands holding either side of her tongue forced him to go along for the ride while her lips acted like an anchor, sliding his penis across her bottom lip repeatedly in either direction.

 

He heard an all encompassing moan, it reverberated around his entire being right before her tongue pushed him against the roof of her mouth and he had his first orgasm since his ordeal began, coating her bottom lip with his cum. She apparently knew he had it as well, maybe she tasted it, he really didn't know how but the abuse her tongue gave his body stopped as he was allowed to lie flat on it and her lips began to pucker and unpucker repeatedly against him, milking him completely.

 

Completely spent, he had nothing left. Lying there helplessly, near motionless against her tongue save for the movements it caused. He loved it, the best orgasm he had ever had, she did this for him...for them. He felt his world shift again, his feet which were dangling outstretched began to hang vertical as she lowered her face to look at the ground and opened her mouth.

 

Releasing the edges of her tongue he felt himself instantly slide out, expecting her to catch him he didn't panic until he kept falling past her chin, and neck. Grabbing at thin air and kicking out he tried to find purchase where there was none and with out looking down he didn't see her cleavage parted to accept his saliva covered body until he had bounced off of her right tit and rolled into the valley created by her cleavage where he lie, looking up at his smiling wife, it was only then he realized they were in the bathroom, and puzzled he asked “Why are we in here?”

 

“Well silly, even though were not having a party, I think we should still go out and celebrate your birthday”

 

He thought about that for a minute before responding “Well are you going to grow me back then?”

 

“No..I think you'll be riding with me tonight.” She had apparently adjusted the water temperature while he was in her mouth as well as took off her bra, leaving her naked. Stepping into their shower the first thing she did was was bunch her cleavage together half burying him in it's crack and allowing water to pool in it.

 

It caused her to giggle, the feel of him struggling to even sit up or stand, of course he had to fight the pressure her breasts brought against him, but when he did she almost gave him an approving look before she snatched him from her cleavage. Wait, where am I riding? He had an idea of what she meant by riding, after all he had been riding all day. “You'll see.” She pressed him against a body sponge. “Now don't worry about getting soap in your mouth or eyes, it won't harm you.”

 

“Ok....” he drew that statement out, why not? Why wouldn't it harm him, nothing else has today so why not the soap too? He didn't expect to feel the sponge wrap itself around his arms and legs, splaying him against it of it's own accord. “Of course she can do that too...” he thought to himself, as he saw her bring her bottle of body wash to him, her new sponge and doused him in the flowery smelling soap. He then watched and felt her fingers wrap around him in his entirety and squeeze him several times to work up the suds.

 

“Were going to enjoy this.” He could hear the smile in her voice, he didn't have to look at her face to know she was enjoying this, instead he was looking at her breasts getting closer and closer until he found himself pushed into her nipple where he felt himself compress against it and rubbed several times over it before he traveled under her boob and then up the side of it, across it's top to her other boob, and down it's side until he found his body pushing it up as he slid out and up into her nipple.

 

It didn't take long for him to get hard again, in fact the minute he initially touched her nipple it had happened. He felt so helpless but it was so erotic, unable to do anything but slide across her breasts, lathering her with soap in his wake, he felt...almost fulfilled in his duty, and he wondered if she even knew he had cummed again, this time on her breasts.

 

She allowed him to remain there, pressed against her nipple before she began sliding him up and down, playing with him and her self at the same time. She was looking at her sponge, her husband wasn't even visible against her, wedged between her bosom and the sponge, but she could feel him struggling against her, she idly mused that his struggles were purposefully being done to enhance the pleasure she derived from this.

 

Finally pulling him from her nipple, she looked into his face and winked before with out saying anything or bothering to listen to what he was trying to say to her she pushed him and her sponge down into her cleavage where she used either one of her hands to press her bosom together against him and then rock either breast up and down in opposite tempo of the other, grinding him against her far more time spent on her bosom than she normally would have if she were showering with out her new special sponge.

 

Pulling her husband from betwixt her bosom she had her bottle of body wash in the other hand, and with out word she doused him again in it before squeezing him a few times. She spent far less time rubbing him across her shoulders, and arms. But when it came to her arm pits she spent more time than there he would have liked, even taking a moment to lower her arm to her side trapping him against one of em. He thought he heard her giggling. It was then that he felt himself run down her back but not quite to her butt before he came to her stomach, she saved her belly button for last and he swore she purposefully forced his head into it.

 

Finally raising him to her face again she eyed his hard penis almost hungrily. “How many times?”

 

“How many what?”

 

“How many times have you creamed on my body?”

 

He felt uneasy answering her, staring into her eyes, he saw only playfulness and mischief and finally answered. “Five.”

 

“Good to see your enjoying this as much as me.” She remembered how he had a hard time pleasing her in bed when they first got married and so the first spell she ever cast on him was to give him the stamina he was now taking advantage of.

 

Lifting him under the water she rinsed him for several moments, squeezing him a few times to force the suds out of the sponge, when she pulled him back from the water she once again doused him in her body wash and squeezed him to sud it up.

 

This entire ordeal felt amazing, exploring her body turned him on so much, the body wash even felt amazing against him and when he saw he was approaching her pussy he squealed in delight before being silenced against her slit. He wasn't immediately rubbed against it, rather she held him there, choosing instead to feel him squirm against it. Her satisfied groan masked by the shower finally she began rubbing him against her.

 

“Mmm, you keep doing that little man and you may be going back inside.”

 

As he felt himself sliding up and down against her woman hood he mused that he wasn't doing anything, this was all her, but he might enjoy trying to go back in her, of his own accord.

 

She almost forgot what she was doing, revelling in the feeling of using her husband as a sponge and rubbing him against her pussy. She couldn't believe now she was thinking only moments ago about letting him change back, what was she thinking? No, he was never gonna change back now.

 

Those thoughts again, why do they keep coming back she thought to herself as he slid against her waist to her butt now. Looking down over her back she was barely able to see her cheeks but she saw what she wanted to see, and that was her husband, her sponge rest against the crack of her ass.

 

Her heart fluttered as she felt him press against it's crack and using her other hand she grabbed her left ass cheek and pulled on it to expand the width of her crack while pressing down on him. “Mmmm...” She groaned as she felt him sink deeper into her crack, acquainting her little husband with her ass hole.

 

“Little man, you don't know what you do to me.” She said, not really caring if he heard her or not, she was content at the moment to just let him rest against her hole, enjoying the sensation of feeling him struggle against it.

 

Slowly, she began to slide him against her, up and down her crack, across her ass hole and the flesh surrounding it. “Mmm.. why didn't I put you in my ass earlier...?” And she lifted her face a little before looking back down at her ass. “It's not to late to do that though.”

 

Unsure of this, he knew he would eventually wind up here when she decided to use him as her sponge, and now that the time had come nervousness was taking hold. He saw her butt crack getting closer and closer until it consumed his entire field of vision, and then he went into it. At first she allowed him to just rest there, but somewhere out of his field of vision something began to pull her cheeks apart and he felt himself sinking into her butt crack until he came face to face with her brown eye.

 

He panicked momentarily, struggling against the sponge he was attached too, and in response he felt her quiver, her butt hole open and close slightly, her cheeks shake, he guessed his actions tickled her. And in response he stopped only to feel her butt cheeks close around him and the sponge he was attached too. And now he began to slide up and down her butt crack. Spending far more time than he knew she needed to clean this part of her body.

 

Finally, he felt himself being pulled from her butt crack, and allowed to look up into her mischievous face, she simply puckered her lips before she dabbed him against either one of her ass cheeks and rubbed him against them.

 

Pulling him from her body she once again rinsed him in the water before applying more soap to him and returning him to her body, this time her legs. Little time was spent here before he found himself at her feet. A quick slide over the top of each was given before he found himself atop the sponge which was lying against the shower floor between her feet.

 

“I expect you to pamper my feet down there, you better clean my toes good.” Not bothering to wait for a response she lifted her left foot and rested it atop him. At first she only brushed her foot back and forth against her shrunken husbands body, her foot easily dwarfing him, disappearing him beneath it.

 

As her foot brushed against him she took aim at grabbing at his head with her toes in each forward and backwards motion, from time to time even succeeding and lifting him partially from the shower floor before releasing him.

 

She could only imagine what her husband was thinking, or rather doing down there. Once again she was unable to see him, and just the thought, the imagination of what her foot was doing to his tiny form excited her, and in that excitement she let herself go and rested all of her weight on her left foot. Her gaze, hungrily stared at it, narrowing eyes widened as she felt the rigid surface of the shower floor meet her toes, the ball of her foot and either side of it leaving her to feel the lump that was his body under the center of sole, she almost squealed when she saw soap suds bubble out between her toes and trail out in the rush of water against her foot.

 

Resting a hand against the shower wall she bent her left knee as she began to twist her foot side to side, dragging the sponge, and her husband along in either direction. Moments later she began pumping her foot against him, releasing the pressure ever so slightly before reapplying it. Imagining this much like when she gave him a foot job not to long ago.

 

“Mmmm...” Her groan once again greeted him, a sound he had come to both dread and savor. It's tone meant he was in for something, both pleasurable and perhaps terrifying. Subject to the rubbing of her foot against his helpless form excited him to no end, the sensation of his body sliding against the sponge in either direction as the sponge itself acted like an anchor forcing him to withstand the soft slide of her foot against his tiny being, and when the pressure increased he felt himself retreat into the sponge before even that too proved an inadequate shelter to his wifes dominance.

 

The pressure intensifying, he felt his body compressing, his skin stretching, his chest flattening. He knew he was being crushed, yet the pain was minimal, he knew he should be a stain oozing out into the drain yet he was whole, and in retaliation, or more like acceptance he kissed the sole of his wifes foot, and that is when he felt her foot begin to grind him, twisting itself back and forth, heel lifting as the ball of her foot pushed harder against his head and chest, and when her toes spread, allowing his face to find retreat between her second and largest toe he saw his wife fingering herself with one hand while leaning against the shower wall with her other, eyes open, staring directly at her foot, and his face, bliss in her expression. He kissed her again, between her toes while he heard her groaning, whining, and shivering, he knew she was orgasming.

 

Once she had finished herself off her foot unceremoniously left his body, the soap had long since rinsed off and she left him trapped against the shower floor atop her sponge. Whipping the shower curtain open she blew him a kiss before she lifted her right foot and slammed it down against his trapped body while stepping out of the shower. At the end of her step, as her foot was beginning to rise she wrapped her toes around his head and took him with her, ironically the sponge remained where it was and he found himself free flying through the air before he met the cold, unforgiving tile of their bathroom.

 

“Ooohh.. you keep my foot warm against this cold floor little man.” He was helpless, unable to move beneath her foot, the pressure so intense he felt like he was becoming one with it. Her toes wrapped around his head he could still see her face, and she looked so happy, so excited that he didn't even care that she was stepping on him, using him like a slipper, and neither did she as she began walking to their bedroom, ignoring the little man flapping against the bottom of her foot with each step. He didn't even see her foot entering the narrow opening of her closed toed house shoe, but the soft foamy insole of her house shoe was a welcome addition as her foot compressed against him and it.

 

“Now what, or where do you ride along with me tonight? I want you to tap the bottom of my foot once for my shoe, twice for the front of my panties, you will probably end up inside of me, three times for the back of my panties, where you may or may not end up in my ass, or four for my bra.” She began drumming her toes against her house shoe, and his face waiting for him to respond.

 

 

End Notes:

Vote for where he rides in your reviews! I will probably have the next chapter up by the the weekend.

Chapter 7: Ride Him Cowgirl! by TinyBrad
Author's Notes:

So I wasn't done with this chapter but have to go for now, I wasn't done writing it by any means but I came to what I thought was a good stopping point. Expect part two of this chapter to likely hit tonight after I get back from seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, if not it will definitely be up some time tomorrow night, just have to get a chance to finish it.

 

Jessica relished the feeling of her husband trapped under foot, while she didn't consider it the most humiliating part of her body it was the lowest place she could keep him. Lust  filled her every thought and desire was evident. "Oh, I forgot." she ceased the battering of her toes against his face, allowing them to come to a rest, completely burying his face beneath them.

 

She caught herself involuntarily lifting her ankle pressing down with the ball of her foot only to twist repeatedly in either direction. When she finally realized what she was doing she allowed her foot to rest flat on the floor again, her tiny husband still trapped with in her close toed slipper.

 

Longingly she looked down at her husband, or rather where he was, she imagined she could see him. "Well little man, you have a decision to make."

 

She waited, expecting to feel her husband tap, but nothing came. "Honey, I'm waiting. When she felt no response she allowed her incredible form to apply more pressure to the foot he was trapped beneath, something he didn’t think possible, it’s amazing what a little leaning can do. Her toes opened ever so slightly to accept his head before clenching down it.

 

"I'm waiting!" She screamed at him, and her foot, and in frustration she lifted her foot and slammed it into the ground. Catching herself she wondered where that temper had come from.

But when she still felt nothing those thoughts drifted away into frustration.

 

Little did she know Brad couldn't tap to give her his answer, her foot completely compressed his form, trapping him bodily, and completely motionless between her foot and the insole of the slipper, his newest prison.

 

"Jessica, I can't tap." When he heard her say she was waiting he knew he had to tap, if he didn't something would happen, he knew his wife well enough.

 

"I...I can't move!" He knew there was no chance she would hear him. But it was all he could do, wedged so completely. He felt the already impossibly great pressure increase, and in response his screams to her died down to a groan the air forced from his lungs and his bones threaten to cease maintaining usual shape. Dots  formed, where did dots come from? He couldn’t see anything but he saw dots, delirium had begun to set in. Lack of oxygen and pain will do that.

 

The pressure lessened, he could tap, just have too.... His scream returned as he felt his prison, him along with it suddenly rise, he knew he was hanging in the, air, subject to the torture of anticipation. It happened, his prison exploded with the sound of what he could compare to ground zero cannon fire, he was crushed again. He had went from heaven to hell at the feet of his wife,  and there was nothing he could do about it but lie there and take it.

 

"Since you refuse to play along I will decide for you, little shit."

 

He felt his world moving he had given up trying to communicate, he was along for the ride, battered, he knew he would recover, but the ordeal itself took everything out of him.

 

She had walked to her dresser, paying no mind to the bump under her foot anymore, he had stopped paying attention to her, and she did the same to him.

 

"How could it feel so good in the shower but so terrible  in here?"  He thought to himself. "I have to get out of here!" He yelled as he felt her foot leaving the slipper, her toes still wrapped around his face took him along for the ride.

 

When she saw her toes she lifted her foot  several feet from the ground and looked at her husband dangling from her toes, above a pair of underwear.

 

When his eyes met hers he saw sadism, the look she gave him told him more than words ever could. Without word she opened her toes and let him fall into her cotton underwear.

 

As soon as he hit he crawled to his feet and began to run, the door was open, if only he could...

 

"Really, are you serious?"

 

He felt the ground shaking, he heard the soft plops of her feet behind him, then saw them beside him,  and when he looked to her she was smiling. Walking slow enough that she kept pace.

 

When he looked back at the door he saw her hand reach out and slam it shut. Hope and spirit shattered, hands beat on it several times before he turned around and looked at his giant wife.

 

The feeling hit him like a brick in the gut as he sank to his knees, hands grabbing the back of his head to shield him. she was leaning over, hand already forcibly maneuvering him out that crouched position and pinning him against the door.

 

"Jessica! Stop it! What are you doing?"

 

"I'm putting you in my underwear silly."

 

With that her fingers pulled him from the door and wrapped him in harsh warmth, her gip not gentle in the least.

 

Walking back to her underwear she held him above them, and one by one her fingers released him until only her thumb held him against her palm by his chest

 

"Jessica! stop this! it's not fun or funny anymore!"

 

"Little man, you stopped, not me. If you want to enjoy this you better please me."

 

Was that why her abuse suddenly hurt, did she stop protecting him from it when he couldn't tap her foot?

 

"But I couldn't move!

 

"Its to late now." and with that her last supporting finger released him.

 

Panicking, he grabbed her thumb wrapping himself around it. He heard an annoyed "ugh" as her hand suddenly started shaking, it didn't take much before he lost his grip and  watched her face drift away in what felt like slow motion.

 

Stunned by the fall, he lie flat on his back watching her feet step into her panties. Still dazed from the shock of his fall he watched her bend at the knee, there was nothing he could but lie there motionless and watch her vagina and ass encompassing all he saw above.

 

He felt the underwear shift as her fingers grabbed the elastic band and tugged.

 

It was humiliating and odd  to feel the cotton move beneath him, unable to control himself he slid to the center of the material and watched her ass and vagina rise above him as her knees straightened and then get closer, and closer as she pulled her panties, and him up.

 

The sudden warmth and softness overtook him, trapped against her gootch, his face found itself against the base or cleft of her womanhood where it sunk in, and hoping for mercy, or sympathy he did the only thing he could and licked.

 

Feeling her husbands submission she smiled, if only he was always this giving. she allowed two fingers to press into the top of his head, smothering him into her womanhood.

 

"Keep it up honey and I'll give you something special when we get back home. With that she walked to her closet, relishing in the feeling of her husband tugged back and forth between her thighs , driving him into her pussy, back to her ass and back into her womanhood with each step..

 

Flipping between her hangers she pulled out a pair of leggings and a long black shirt which lacked one of it’s shoulders, a pair of ballet flats and a sheer bra, which she smirked at for a moment imagining how sexy it would be to see her little man trapped in it’s cup, making him look at himself in the mirror.

 

Later Jessica, she said to herself as she walked back to the bed, purposefully scraping her thighs together to make her little husband slide back and forth just that much more. When she made it to the bed her clothing was tossed onto it,  less her bra which she stared into, her imagination running rampant again, she could see him trapped in it’s cup, and even feel him as she pulled it on and clasped it.

 

"Now for you little man."

 

Brad felt his cotton enclosure moving just before he felt her fingers grab one of his legs. she must have reached into her underwear from the back.

 

"Is she taking me out?"

 

A tug brought his face sliding out of her vagina, against the length of her gootch and his hope rose with it. “She’s taking me out!” He slid up the crack of her ass until he was center with it and the next thing he felt was her fingers wrapping around his body from the outside of her underwear and her other hand let go of his leg.

 

What he saw next both terrified and excited him. those fingers hooked around the edge of her ass cheek and pulled it away from her other, creating easily enough space for him to fit, and that was her intent as he felt her fingers push him from the outside, through her panties into her ass crack until his face met her butt hole. That was where she left him, lying bodily against the outside of her rectum, her fingers retreating from his form.

 

"Uhh...Jessica...."

 

He didn't expect an answer, thinking out loud, something he had come to do quite often now.

 

"Jessica.....!" He felt himself being hugged from all sides,  pressure increasing, it finally dawned on him what happened. She had released her ass cheek and it greedily overtook him, wedging him between her cheeks and against her asshole.

 

Satisfied with her self she turned to look at her ass in the full length mirror and when she saw no sign of her husband she smiled as she trailed her finger up the line of her crack. Imagining what it must be like in there, so small and insignificant that he fit so perfectly between her cheeks, the mere thought that he was helpless to do anything about it made her shiver.

 

"Mmm Little man, I'll be feeling you all night up there."

 

She cocked her hips, imagining the sudden motion forcing her butt cheeks to slap together against her husband, and those thoughts were satisfied when she felt an erotic tickle from his ever so slight movement and struggle.

 

She reached out to grab her leggings and pulled them on, she loved how they hugged her ass, how they firmed it up. The very reason she chose them, in her desires no amount of pressure to hold her husband captive could be enough.

Brad, already captive, nearly unable to move felt his prison firm against him. burying his face further into her ass hole. “Well...atleast she showered…” He said to himself dejectedly, this feeling, this loneliness, it was horrible. Where was his wife, she was all around him yet she was so far away, why… Why did she do this to him, he squirmed again, maybe if he could readjust he’d be more comfortable, maybe he’d feel better. In response he felt his world shake, as if it quivered, and then heard a resounding crack, it was all around him, accompanied by a quaking of his new prison.

 

“Did she...just smack her ass?” He said annoyedly. “It’s not bad enough that she shoved me in her ass, that she did something to me to make me hate this, and now she won’t even let me relax in her ass?”

 

He almost laughed at the thought, how ironic this was, reduced to complaining about his wife smacking her ass while he was trapped in it.

 

“Ooohhh…. Keep that up little man, that feels good.”

 

All I did was try to readjust… he thought to himself, but maybe...if she enjoys it she’ll help me, and he began to struggle, to move, to do anything.

 

In response he felt her ass hole pucker a little, grabbing his face, as if it was trying to suck him in. Panic set in, motivation to struggle harder.

 

He felt her cheeks squeezing him tighter. “What’s she trying to do…? Push me in? Fuck that, I’m not crawling up her ass hole!”

 

In defiance he managed to bring his hands up and push against the edges of her ass hole, determined to get away.

 

He didn’t anticipate this, when his hands slipped, he buried his arms up to his shoulders into her… and now he couldn’t pull them out, infact he could swear she was trying to suck him in even more so now that she had a taste of what he felt like in there.

 

“No! Jessica, please! Don’t do this!”

 

“Mmm that’s the spot little man… you just keep wriggling around in my ass and I might forgive you.” She giggled to herself, this feeling, this tickle, it was so erotic, knowing that it’s cause was her tiny husband trapped in her ass, in response she flexed her glutes, squeezing her butt cheeks a little tighter together and then suddenly she yelped, stiffening as she jumped onto the tips of her toes.

 

Concentrating on what she felt, she wasn’t entirely sure, but she thinks her husband just slipped into her ass...or atleast some of him, her fingers came down to trace her crack through her leggings, still in wonder of what just happened, but fuck did it felt good.

 

“Brad, did you slip into my ass hole?”

 

She could think of no other way to word it as she flexed her glutes again, she wanted to feel her ass hole suck on him, she knew she wouldn’t be able to hear him speak but she had to ask anyways, and when she felt him struggling, both on the outside and inside of her asshole she knew some part of him was in her.

 

She knew this was bad of her, she should atleast give him enjoyment again, after all he was partially in her asshole but something about it also turned her on, knowing he likely wasn’t enjoying this and could do nothing about it… “I’ll make it up to him later…” she whispered to herself.

 

Then she grabbed her ballet flats and traced the insole of it, imagining her husband trapped inside. "No not tonight, he’s occupied with another part of my body, but….maybe later." She tossed them to the ground and without another thought shoved her feet into them, threw her shirt on, it just long enough to cover her ass, just incase he somehow found a way out of her crack so no one would see his indention in her ass.

 

The first step she took shook her to the core, her ass cheeks, large as they were swayed with her hips and even though he was buried so deeply with in she felt him shift with her step, and it came with the next, and the next after that, a never ending massage of her ass hole, her rectum, her cheeks, her entire ass. It was bliss.

 

Exiting the front door of their house she began walking to their car but stopped beside Brad’s motorcycle.

 

That smirk returned as she had an idea. “Why the hell not?” And she hopped on, swinging one leg over the seat and placing her plump ass directly onto the bikes seat. The sensation caused her to almost melt into the handle bars as she slumped forward, groaning masked her words “Little man, you are going inside of my ass tonight.”, she wasn’t even sure if he could hear her, she couldn’t help but almost whisper through the sensation he gave her as her ass compacted against the seat and she felt his face get swallowed up into her ass hole.

 

He could do nothing but lie there, suspended in animation, maneuvered about her ass against his will, her cheeks, her hole, they controlled him, where he went, what he did, all he could do was wallow in misery. “Why…? Hasn’t she done enough, why won’t she help me, do something, anything to help me?” He almost began to cry before he suddenly felt her cheeks spread, some freedom of movement, it wasn’t much but it was something! As sudden as it was given it was taken as his world compressed, tighter than ever, and against his will his face was buried into her ass hole and it, like a predator voraciously sealed against him, not allowing him freedom from it’s clutch. He heard something, unable to make it out against the seal of her ass hole and the screams he let out into her, resulting in some of the viscous fluid of her ass entry into his mouth. “What the fuck!” He thought to himself, not daring to open his mouth again, “This shit, fuck this, you hear me Jessica! Fuck you!” Of course she couldn’t hear him though, they were all thoughts.

 

She gave a dominant wiggle of her ass on the bike seat as she started it, moments later she was on her way to a club, she decided she’d dance tonight, but in the meantime she’d enjoy every bump in the road forcing her husband further up against her ass, maybe he’d go up there on his own, if not she would be sure to assist him later.

 

 

 

End Notes:

So it looks like you guys voted, and the butt won out. Thanks for participating! I love the interest you all have, it's what keeps me going!

I know one of the things you guys seemed to enjoy was how she cared for her husband through everything she did to him, she still does but my twisted mind came up with something I want to implement into this story I figured it shouldn't all be perfect roses and rainbows, have to mix it up somehow.

Like I said before, expect part two of this chapter to hit sometime tonight or tomorrow night.

Chapter 8: Ride Him Cowgirl Part 2! by TinyBrad
Author's Notes:

As promised.

 

Chapter 8: Ride Em Cowgirl Part 2.

 

Leant over, hands braced on the handlebars of the FatBoy. She mused how she had the vibration of the road between her thighs and the vibration of her husband between her cheeks. Every bump in the road she felt him crush between her ass cheeks as she bounced slightly against the bikes seat, however she had come to the realization that her husband was just a little too big to fit up her ass without assistance, she’d let him be for now, but later….

 

In a moment of distraction she didn’t see the stop sign and instead blew right through it swerving in panic to avoid a t-bone with a police cruiser.

 

Even more panic set in as she saw the cruiser in her rearview sharply turn and alight with reds and blues as it it sped in her direction, “Dammit Brad, look what you did.” She said callously to her husband, deep down she knew it wasn’t his fault, but he was easy to blame and she knew she’d be ticketed unless… As she pulled to the side she rubbed her crotch, imagining what another tiny man would feel like, a throbbing warm body in both ends.

 

“Brad...you know I still love you...I don’t think I can help myself right now…” She twisted her ass on the seat, imagining a gentle hug, as if she were apologizing. When she looked into the rearview again she saw the police officer get out of the vehicle, a woman instead of a man. “Hmm…. that could be interesting…”

 

Her thoughts drifted from a warm body throbbing against both ends to a three way, her husband and this hot little officer on her womanhood, on her ass, in her cleavage…. “Fuuuuck…” She whispered to herself, biting her lower lip.

 

Brad had no idea what was happening, he could barely hear his wife, head still stuck in her hole, he hadn’t stopped squirming, struggling, trying to find purchase, a grip, anything to help him get of her hole, but her cheeks were just so tight against him that it was almost like he was suspended and weightless, yet being crushed on all sides by softness that just enveloped every square inch of him, he truly couldn’t move but maybe an inch in any direction, but every inch gained was immediately taken away as her cheeks reconformed to his body.



“License and registration.”

 

She looked up at the officer, broken from her reverie, looking in particular at her chest. “Officer...I’m sorry, it’s my husbands birthday and I got distracted.” She insisted reaching to a ride along at the side where she pulled out the insurance and registration, handing it to the officer.

 

“And your license?” Panicking again, she forgot to grab her purse, no thanks to her husband’s constant distractions. But why, why do I need to panic? It’s not like I can’’t get out of this…. Itty bitty officer inside of me. She could feel her womanhood moistening as she ground it against the bike seat.

 

“Ma’am your license?” With flush cheeks she looked back up at the officer, narrowed eyes, a hint of crimson glinting in their iri’ “You want to get back in your vehicle and leave…”

 

The officer paused, looking down at Jessica confusedly for a moment before handing her paperwork back. “Have a good day ma’am.” And the officer turned back to her cruiser. “Oh officer.” She stopped to look back at Jessica. “Are you claustrophobic?” she stuttered to find the words, as if she forgot how to talk. “I..I I..I yes.”

 

Sadistically, she grinned before revving the bike. “I’ll be seeing you later.” and taking off, leaving the officer to stand there stunned. “Well Brad,  we got out of it, but you’re going to make this up to me!”

 

She yelled as she leant back in the bike seat squashing her husband up into her ass crack again. “Brad, I want you to remember when I let you out of there to tell me if everytime I do this.” And with that she leant back into her seat again if only to apply that extra pressure to her husband again. “You get squashed further up into my ass.”

 

Moments later she pulled up to the popular nightclub downtown, and got off the bike, paying special attention to how it would feel when after so long she spread her legs to lift one over the bike seat.

 

He was moving, she was standing, the pressure was lessening, and he thought maybe now, he wouldn’t have long, and with that he gave it his all, using his stomach and shoulders to pull back. Success! He felt the suction ride from his neck up past his face and head until he found freedom from her butthole with a resounding pop. Small victory as it was, it gave him hope. And then some of the pressure returned, not all of it, she was standing, maybe walking, no longer sitting. His hope diminishing as he realized he had been inside of his wife so long he could tell if she was sitting or not just by how her ass hugged him.

 

“Oop!” She squeaked as she felt his head pop out of her butt hole, but instead of anger she actually grinned. She had a fighter, a real squirmer in there, and maybe it was sympathy, she knew she’d be getting drunk and rough later. She did still love her husband after all and maybe, just maybe he had enough. She began to feed him again. Slowly, over time she would allow him derive pleasure from this. “You just keep squirming down there little man.” She said aloud, not caring if the bouncer she just walked up to could hear her, or the fact that he saw her pat her ass. She didn’t even stop, she would be the only one he let through that night without ID. “I fucking love being a witch.”

 

“Well Brad.” she clenched her ass cheeks together against him while watching all the young bodies dance, mingle, and drink their inhibitions away. “It’s time to drink my inhibitions away.”

 

“Noo….” He yelled before it died into a soft groan, letting himself rest, head against the side of her cheek. “Drunk on power...soon on booze, can it get any worse?” And as he thought about it, somehow this didn’t seem so bad, every time she moved her hugging ass rubbed his penis...funny how he didn’t notice that before, maybe he had been missing the little things that could make this all better?

 

He began thrusting his hips and penis into the side of her cheek. “Oh...ya… this might not be so bad..” But deep down he wondered what the fuck he was thinking, his entire head has been in her butt hole, she had crushed him, squashed him, and tortured him, and now an erection was making it all better? “Ohhh...that feels good. Ugh...unh!” bodily, he tensed, feeling his penis cream against her cheek, and lazily he hung there, between her cheeks as each step she took manipulated him further, keeping him hard with their all encompassing hug and squeeze. “I might...be able to forgive her…”

 

She could feel her little husband humping the inside of her ass cheeks and she loved it. That tight little body smothered between her cheeks and he couldn’t help himself, she was so irresistible to him that he’d hump the inside of her butt cheeks.

 

“Long Island.” She said in passing to the bartender as she took a seat on a stool at the bar knowing her tiny husband was probably at least beginning to enjoy this now, and that in some ways made her happier, she loved her power trip, but she knew she had to let him have his fun too. After all she had plans for later...she just needed a few more drinks, and they came endlessly, on a tab she’d never have to pay.

 

“Enjoying yourself down there?” He heard from somewhere above, words he assumed were meant for him. Ever since she sat down, and he found himself sandwiched between her ass cheeks he hadn’t stopped squirming against her, it felt to good. Her ass hugging, and each jiggle of her hips, which there were plenty, when she twisted in her chair which she did often, or when she leant forward or back, which not infrequent his body was manipulated, rubbed against her wholly and he couldn’t help himself, he had to keep humping her, driven to do so by some internal trigger that had flipped.

 

By now she had a few, there were three empty glasses infront of her, and atleast that many had been collected by the bartender whom she learned was named Rick, was single, working his way through college in a liberal arts degree.

 

“Mmm… Rick, I need you inside of me…” how she wanted to say those words aloud to a small Rick, trapped beneath her foot while she dominantly stood on him, fingering her clit, she imagined her sexual juices dripping out, covering his face trapped between her toes. Something inside of her wanted him, or her, or them small and under her foot, in her vagina, or her ass, smothered in her cleavage, or swallowed.

 

“Could I really do that?”  She decided she could, she had too, she was an apex predator, and they eat their prey, and that was what every man and woman in this nightclub was, her prey.

 

“I’ll be back Rick.” Excusing herself she stood from her stool and walked through the crowd, she felt ricks eyes burning a hole in her ass as she walked away, and idly she cocked it, hidden ‘neath her shirt, more to his imagination.

 

“What am I doing… what am I…” She said quietly as she entered the womens restroom and went into the oversized handicapped stall. Her fingers hiked up under shirt and grabbed the elastic waist of both her leggings and underwear and pulled them down to her feet where she stepped out of them.

 

Brad was euphoric, there seemed to be no peak to his pleasure, rational thought be damned, He forgot all about earlier events and when her pants and underwear were pulled down and he saw the thinnest outline of light he panicked, as he saw her cheeks spread and fingers dig into her crack, he tried to crawl deeper into her, and when he felt her fingers grab his legs and begin to pull him from her ass he finally resigned himself to his fate as he was lifted through the air, inverted before her.

 

She was breathing heavily, hot and bothered, he’d liken her to a dog in heat. Biting her lower lip, she seemed unsure as two fingers she had him by pulled him up into the grasp of her others, where she left him free from the waist up, trapped from the waist down.

 

“I can’t help myself…”

 

“What...what..?” He could barely concentrate either, something was broke inside, and everything felt so amazing, he had to hump….everything, and began to do so to the fist he was trapped within.

 

She smirked at his display. “You don’t know what you do to me...little lover…” And with that her free hand snuck between her legs, sliding two fingers into her moist pussy, dousing them in her love juices as they separated and moved in opposite directions.

 

“I...I…” She panted those words out as she fell to her knees, pulling her fingers from her womanhood and stared at her little husband longingly. “Made it so…..Mmmm”

 

She began lowering Brad between her spread legs, brushing his face against her thighs before it found her womanhood where she slid him up and down her slit, relishing the moment. “Our pleasure feeds off of...Fuck…”

 

Feeling his face brush against her slit, maneuvered it’s length, he tasted her, licked her and then stopped momentarily to ask “What?”

 

“Each other….” Primal, she purred as those words came out and her husband was pushed up into her, feeding him to her vagina inch by delicious inch until she only held onto him by his knees.

 

“Mmmm fuck little man…” Her eyes closed, she didn’t care that she was in the womans rest room, she began pumping her husband in and out of her womanhood like any other sex toy she owned.

 

It didn’t take long, already so hot before this she gave her husband one last push up into her womanhood and released his legs, using the tip of one finger to push on the bottoms of her feet and shove him wholly into her womanhood as she began to buck her hips back and forth, closing off her slit with hand, she wasn’t going to let him wash out of her...Part of her didn’t want to ever let him out, his constant squirming with in her felt better than his cock ever had, or any sex toy she owned.

 

“Unh, uh...uh..nnn” She fell back into herself, sitting back onto her shins, ass hovering only inches above the ground, conscious enough to not allow herself to sit fully onto it.

 

“Fuck little man...fuck me...why did I wait so long to do this to you?”

 

Lazily staring at the stall door she revelled in the feeling of her little husband trapped bodily in her womanhood, it turned her on to no end knowing the only way out was by her fingers, and she wasn’t quite ready to let him out yet. Rather she allowed herself to lean forward, one hand supporting herself against the ground while the other snuck between her thighs to her butt cheeks. “Mmm little man….the problem is your just a little to big...but I don’t want you any smaller...Oh no...your still going up there… I just have to…   Ungh…” Two wet cum covered fingers probed their way through to her butt hole, barely penetrating it, slowly but forcibly sliding her fingers into it. “Make more...rooooo ooo unnnoom for nhhh you…”

 

Eyes completely shut, she had penetrated her butthole up to her knuckles and was now sliding her fingers in and out, working, stretching it so she could admit her little husband.

 

“Ungh….fuuuu noooo…” Involuntarily she brought herself to orgasm again...between the constant struggles of her husband in her vagina and her fingers pumping her ass hole she quivered and almost fell to her stomach...barely maintaining balance, but she felt her husband penetrate her lips, she could feel them involuntarily parting, their slickness unable to hold onto him, and begrudgingly release him to the tiled bathroom floor where she heard the wet plop, and looked down to see him lying there, stuck in her puddle of cum, trying to but unable to stand.

 

Grudgingly she pulled her fingers from her butt hole and grabbed Brad bodily, wrapping him in her fist, concealing him fully with in it’s embrace, and after several minutes of just relaxing, getting her strength back she got to her feet, despite the protests of her body and went to the sink, where she squirted several dollops of soap into the small hole in the top of her fist where her husband lie trapped.

 

“Baby, where you’re going, I need you clean..” And she started the faucet, at a luke warm temperature, brought her enclosed fist beneath and began to pump her fist against her husbands soft, malleable body, this process repeated three times.

 

Satisfied that he was clean she retreated back into the stall, grateful no one had come into the bathroom to see this half naked woman washing her hands, closing and locking the stall she fell back to her knees once again and propped herself up on her free hand. Finally she opened enough fingers so she could see his face.

 

What he saw in her told him there was no backing out, he was going wherever she wanted, and he had an idea of where this was. More fingers parted until she was holding onto him by just his waist, her lips puckered and he was lifted to them.

 

Expecting a kiss he leaned in, but when he heard what sounded like spitting he recoiled, not far enough to avoid the glob of saliva that now coated the upper part of his body. “Agh...what the fuck Jessica?” she spat again, and again, dousing his entire figure in saliva.

 

Grinning, she focused on him one last time, ignoring his outburst. “See you in a few hours honey.” and with that he travelled back between her legs, past her woman hood and once more into her cheeks, this time positioned feet first, fingers that weren’t holding him spreading her if only a little while her wrist tilted, feeding his feet to her butt hole.

 

Concentrating, chewing on her bottom lip, eyes closed she had to be close. “Ugh, honey straighten yourself out!” And then she felt them pass through, it would be easy enough now. Satisfied she released his body for a split second as she readjusted to pin his arms and hands to his side with her fingers, “You won’t be needing those free where he was going.” And slowly she began to feed his body to her butt hole, inch by inch planting him with in her, when she got to his head she placed her fingertip on it and held it there. “Hmm….do you or do you not go in all the way?”

 

She tapped his head a few times before pulling it away. “I’ve decided I want to feel you kissing my butt cheeks, and squirming inside of my butt, don’t disappoint me honey or…” And she flexed her butt hole, squeezing him from the inside, knowing he was feeling her butt trying to devour him fully.

 

“Enjoy it dear, I know I will.” and with that she stood back up, her butt cheeks coming together, no longer held apart by her crouched position, sealing him with in her.

 

“Mmm… Honey, you feel so good up there. You have no idea…” And with that she kissed the tip of her finger and slid it between her butt cheeks to brush his face with it. “I love you...so much…” She stepped into her legging and underwear before pulling them back up, concealing him fully inside of her before exiting the bathroom and noticing everyone was gone…

 

”How long was I in there…?” She asked herself heading to the bar where Rick was cleaning up. “Another?”

 

When Rick turned around he noticed who it was, man she was hot. “Sure, this ones on the house.”

 

“Thanks.” She said watching him mix the LIT before handing it to her, fingers trailing against hers, a gesture that did not go unnoticed.

 

“You know… Jessica was it? you might not be safe to drive, I have a room across the street you can crash at.”

 

“Oh really?” She pursed her lips together, leaning against the bar as she took a sip of her drink. “And what would we do in this room?” She was teasing him now, bringing a finger up to pull the collar of her shirt down, putting her cleavage on full display.

 

“What is she doing?!” Brad thought to himself, planted up to his head in her butthole. “She better not.” and he began kicking the walls of her rectum, and even bit the soft flesh that threatened to wrap itself around his face.

 

Jessica jumped slightly, almost squealing as she felt her husbands protest. “Fuck this is so hot...he can hear everything, but he can’t do anything about it…” those words of course spoken in her head. When she looked back at Rick she saw him staring into her cleavage. “Or maybe...you're more of an ass man?”

 

And she turned, lifting her shirt just enough to put her large, round ass on display for him, if only for a teasing moment before dropping her shirt over it, then she looked over her shoulder at him. “Well, which one are you?”

 

“Baby...you have an ass I could get lost in.” It was all she could to keep from her laughing, somehow she kept a straight face.

 

“Rick, you have no idea.” And she turned back to lean against the bar, bringing a finger up to brush the underside of his chin. “It’s not polite to keep a lady waiting.” While cupping her fingers around his chin she began to remove her foot from her ballet flat and letting it rest on the cold floor beside her flat.

 

“Well then lets head out…?” This lady was so hot, and he knew he would be getting lucky tonight, after all she was practically throwing herself at him.

 

“Yes, lets go..” And when she felt him begin to pull his face from her fingers she clenched, prepared to feel him struggle from the sudden change in her grasp she brought her other hand up to wrap around the back as she already began to feel him dwindle against her fingers.

 

She was prepared for him to scream and already her thumb came up to cover his lips, already big enough in comparison to him that he’d barely be able to take it in his mouth, more than enough to silence him.

 

“Shhh… Rick… It’ll be okay…” She looked at him longingly, taking his dwindling visage into her fingers as he began to pull away. Uh uh uh…” “Wrapping her fingers around his shoulders, he left the ground, then she found his his waist, and finally his legs.

 

She held Rick bodily in her fist and allowed her elbows to rest atop the bar counter, cocked her head to the side and scrunched her lips together, studying him. “But somebody is already lost in my ass, no I think you need to go somewhere else, how about?” And she used her free hand to pull her collar away from her chest again before releasing all but her thumb from Ricks body, dangling him above her cleavage. “No no no...thats not where you need get lost. I know! What about here?” And he was lowered to her womanhood, where she ran him against it through the outside of her pants… “Mmmm...closer but, nooo. I don’t think my husband would appreciate that what about?” and she held him above her discarded ballet flat, dangling by her thumb  across his chest against her palm.

 

“Yes… I think this suits you...foot boy.” And with that she let him go, savoring the screams that dwindled as he fell further and further away before they stopped altogether when he landed in her flat.

 

He was out of it for the duration of her handling, shock to be sure. Only now that he was lying in her shoe did he realize he had been rubbed against her womanhood or dropped from...how was he still alive? Fuck this hurt.

 

“Rick….If I were you I would run.”

 

He was staring at the woman looking down at him, she looked so happy, like she was enjoying this, and that terrified him. Why did he need to run? And then he saw her foot, toes pointed directly at him, fuck they were as big as him, how small was he?

 

His body protested, but he forced himself to his feet, the walls of her flat towering over him, and then her toes started to lower, directly at him. “Fuck!” He took off into her shoe, towards the toe end, hearing a happy giggle behind him, the light disappeared, the stench of her feet grew all encompassing and then he found the end of her shoe, when he turned around to look back to the heel of her shoe he saw her toes over take him, her second and biggest spread to allow him admittance between them, and then they clenched, securing him in their powerful, sweaty grasp.

 

“Mmm Rick, yes, that is right where you belong. I was worried I might have made you to small, but an inch is about right for a foot boy.” She reached down to pull the heel of her shoe over her, securing him in his new home at her feet. “I sure hope I was right about you...or your going to hate this.”

 

She turned to leave the nightclub, relishing the feel of her husband planted firmly in her ass and this attractive bartender, Rick between her toes.

 

Several hours later she was outside of the female police officers house and the lights just turned off, when they initially arrived she decided she would need more control of the situation and reduced the amount of pleasure her and Brad would link with one another, shed still allow him to derive it but she didn't need any distractions if she went through with it.

Her toes had constantly squeezed Rick, however unlike her husband, she didn’t give Rick the seeming invulnerability he had, nor did she influence the pleasure he gained from her. She didn’t want him to enjoy this, selfish maybe, but the thought of pleasuring another man felt so wrong. Whether she derived pleasure from him or not was as irrelevant to her as whether she broke her new toy or not, she didn’t care.

 

“Well Brad...what do you say, you up for a threesome?” She rocked her ass on the Harley’s seat much like she had been doing for several hours, relishing in the feeling of her butt hole constantly squeezing her husband, and the feeling of him constantly fighting to remain outside of her.

 

While waiting for the cop to go to bed she had figured out how to read his thoughts, however she didn’t let him know this, she was content to just listen to his thoughts, and she was happy with what she saw. Her husband, despite his physical protests which she enjoyed to no end was enjoying this.




“Well Brad, should we go get her?”

 

 

End Notes:

So what do you think, should she go get the cop? Let me know what you think and what you'd like to see her do.

Chapter 9: Between a soft place and a soft place. by TinyBrad

 

“Well Brad, should we go get her?”


She sounded a little drunk, likely from the Long Island Iced Tea’s that resulted in the bar tender occupying her shoe and why her husband’s head sprouted from her butthole while the rest of him lie planted firmly with in.

.

"Yes lets shall." She said aloud, not expecting a response as she felt her husbands thoughts coinciding with her own. She also mused at the fact that he thought he would be allowed to be normal sized for it.


Lifting her right leg she placed all tension on her left and felt Rick on the verge of physically popping between her second and largest toe and she smiled, allowing herself to remain there just a little longer. His screams, though they were contained to her flat were reverberating throughout her body.


"You know Rick, I haven't heard you thank me yet or show any appreciation for allowing you the privilege of touching my gorgeous feet." she then let her right foot hit the ground, relieving some of the pressure from his insignificant body. "Maybe if I felt you lick between my toes this would be a little easier for you.”


Narrowing her eyes, Jessica concentrated, waiting for any semblance of a kiss or lick from her captive. "No? Okay, don't say I didn't offer." And she walked around the bike making sure to apply her left foot just a little bit harder to the ground than she needed to from time to time.


"Now now Brad, calm down, Wifies gotta be on her guard!" She sang playfully as she shook her ass slightly and smacked it's left cheek, causing those firm orbs to smash his head a little bit further into her butt hole.


"Eep!" She bounced as she felt her husband disappear into her fully and then laughed."To think, after all I did that’s what gets him up there?" Lust filled her visage as she felt her husband squirming emphatically in her rectum, weakening her knees to the point that she almost fell in the street.


"Now honey!!! Mmmm....stop that!" She clenched her glutes as the invulnerability she gifted her husband was taken. She hated it, that her husband would suffer, momentarily at most while squeezing Brad completely within her butt hole, she felt his struggles minimize, stilled by the compressing walls of her rectum until she felt him cease movement altogether.


"There, much better." She began walking to the cops front door again, enjoying the feeling of her husbands unconscious, motionless body floating in her ass. Little by little her husband would regain the sense of invulnerability, he would need it, for what she had planned.


"Well Rick, heres your last chance, Kiss my toes or else..."


She still didn't feel it and sighed outwardly, had Rick seen her face he’d have known he had cause for concern. "That's it! What good is a foot boy if he won't kiss my feet? Shut the fuck up! It was a rhetorical question you little shit! You're not going to ruin my husbands birthday!" And with that she scrunched her toes together, feeling an intense warmth wrap itself around her second toe.


"I fucking warned you Rick, you wouldn't kiss my toes so you will just hug and hump them! And if you cream on my toes expect things to get even worse for you!”


She relished in this newest sensation, flesh and bone, he was still Rick, only his hands and feet had moulded together around her second toe.


As if to test her new toe ring she scrunched her toes together, rubbing them up and down against one another which resulted in Rick twisting around her foot until his face was 'neath her toe. She then rested her toes back into the sole of her flat, smothering ricks face 'neath it.


Scarcely he was able to breathe. ‘Oh, he really didn't like that.’ giggling to herself.


She squeezed her toes together again, Alcohol certainly playing it's part in her invention, perhaps why she was here to begin with, and now her mind had gone astray as she began climbing the stairs of her prey’s abode...’I wonder what Brad would enjoy being transformed into?’


With a turn of the door knob it opened, as if the door hadn't been locked  ‘BANG!’


It stung, it burned. Jessica flew right back out the doorway, screaming, rolling down the stairs and then a few more feet before stopping. Silently lying in a pool of blood forming beneath her right shoulder.


"Protip, next time you’re going to rob someone try to be a little quieter, who were you talking too anyways?"


The female police officer that had pulled Jessica over earlier stepped through the doorway, bare foot, light blue paint on her toe nails, adorned in a pink tank top that barely came down to cover her satin red thong below her waist, scanning the area for any other surprises.


"Gyaaah" She lifted her head staring back at the cop, pistol leveled on her, an oversized phone that looked more like a tablet in her other hand. Jessica could tell she was trying to unlock it with just the fingers of one hand while keeping her pistol trained in the other.


When the cop heard Jessica scream and lift her head she went cold, she’d never shot anyone before and the site of her maimed shoulder, the missing flesh down her face, arms and knees made her gasp as the phone fell from her fingers, bouncing and shattering down the stairs.


“Graaaah” Jessica began getting to her feet, one arm limp while the other supported her rising weight.


"Stay down! Get on your knees!"


Jessica coldly looked at the cop, turning completely in her direction. She hurt all over and had a warm spot between her toes. 'If that bitch killed him...'


"Didn't you hear me!? On your knees!"


"No, on your knees!" Jessica took a step towards the stairs. The cop distraught and in a panic screamed pulling the trigger again, the bullet ricocheting off the concrete at her feet, again and again until the entire clip had emptied into the pavement.


"My my, who taught you how to shoot?" Jessica taunted, another step taken towards the stairs “Impossible!” The cop screamed, backing into the doorway of her house as Jessica lifted her foot and placed it on the first step. Her face, the scratches and missing scraped flesh diminishing before the cops very eyes.


In panic she  pulled the trigger before flinging the empty firearm at Jessica, but a flick of her wrist sent it right back into the cops stomach, who with a grunt fell to her knees after stumbling back several feet through her open door, stomach clenched by her hands.


Another step had been traversed, and the hole in her shoulder began filling itself with blood, tissue and bone. "Now, it's my husbands birthday..." those words had been nearly growled as she traversed the final step, the scrapes along her arms and legs gone. Aside from the blood staining her flesh and clothing it had been as if she were never shot. "And I promised him a threesome, MS. Claustrophobic. Oooohhh am I going to cure you of that."


Standing before the door, the cop used her bare foot to kick the door shut, before scrambling to her feet, about to run towards the back of her house when her door erupted open, wood splintering against the wall as Jessica walked through, sending the cop to her ass in astonishment  “That was rude…First you shoot me, then you slam the door in my face? Manners manners.”


She watched the cop with wild eyes, scrambling across the floor from her, and pursued as slow as ever, the door slamming shut behind her of it’s own accord. Only now did she realize where the cop was heading as she grabbed a fire poker and tried to stand...but couldn’t "What? how!?" Her face flush, panic filled features, she screamed, terrified uncontrollably she screamed.


Jessica’s left index finger pointed at the cops forehead and she found herself silenced, unable to move of her own accord. Where her screams diminished she let out soft tear filled whine as unseen forces manipulated her body, lifted her to a kneeling position, back arched, knees tensed to support her weight, chin up. She was staring into Jessica’s face, into that sadistic and sinister grin.


"Don't worry about it, stay there and you may even enjoy this....for a while. I’ll call you…Nina...is it?" Even with the cop unable to respond, she knew she was right.


Right hand lowered, tracing itself through the crevice between her cleavage, "I imagine it gets dark and pretty tight in here." Her hand continued lower, to her stomach which she opened it against. "And hot in here, not very pleasant I’d imagine..But I hear going in my mouth is pretty amazing" It fished over the hem of her tight fitting yoga pants before hooking and pulling them down to her feet where she stepped out and left them where she once stood, approaching Nina


“Just me and you now Ms. Claustrophobia… where were we? Oh….Mmm…”  Nina still whimpered, those feminine cries music to Jessica’s ears as she watched the cops face lower. Blue eyes wide, staring into her panty clad crotch which her fingers stroked before cupping it in it’s entirety. “Mmm...so soft and warm…Sticky and pleasant would you like to go in there?” Tongue flitting out, moistening her lips. She knew Nina had no idea what she meant, not yet at least.


Jessica’s fingers picked at the edge of her panty and pulled it aside, revealing the well groomed, yet still hairy vagina to Nina, a single finger tracing along it’s slit.


" What do you think? How much would you squirm in here....Ms. Claustrophobia?"


The panties were released, falling partially back in place, still leaving her womanhood slightly exposed. Using the toe section of her right shoe she held the ankle of her left shoe down and slid her foot from it, a white sticky film enjoined with her foot sweat about her second toe where Rick clung, helplessly enjoined, "Oh poo."  Jessica pouted, noticing the warmth she felt earlier was obviously Rick cumming on her foot.


Nina’s whimpers turned to cries, muffled by her inability to speak or move, her eyes glued to Rick, the little man trapped about Jessica’s toe, his face a mask of misery, his eyes begging for mercy, help, anything.  Jessica simply shoved her foot into Nina’s face mashing Rick into her lips and driving the woman on to her back. Still unable to move but silenced as Jessica followed her to the floor and stepped directly on Nina’s face.


Standing astride Nina’s face she readjusted, one bare foot, one still clad in her flat and played with Nina’s lips. Sliding her toes in and out of her mouth, subjecting Rick, to the the embrace of her lips, the pain of her teeth and the moistness of her tongue.


“Pucker your lips against my foot one time if you understand how helpless and fucked you are right now.”


Jessica showed no outward emotion, yet her heart fluttered as she felt the cops lips compress against her foot one time, and in return she wiggled her toes against her tongue, shoving Rick further into it every time.


“Good girl.” Her foot extracted from the cops mouth, and planted beside her face, she lifted her other foot, and pulled the flat off before tossing it aside and slamming her foot into the ground on the opposite side of the Nina’s face, relishing in her victory. “Don’t you dare take your eyes off of me.” And with that she hooked her fingers into her panties band and began sliding them down, inch by inch past her butt, thighs, knees, and finally lifting one leg out she released her fingers, allowing them to fall on and cover Nina’s face.


“Mmm….do you smell that Ms. Claustrophobia? That’s the smell of my endless orgasms,  get used to it.”


Crouching, Jessica reached down into her panties and shoved them into the cops face despite her constant whine while her left foot scrunched her toes together, glaring at Rick between them. The cold, emotionless stare leveled at him crushing any hope of survival. When she saw the hope leave his eyes she simply twisted her foot, rubbing flesh from various parts of his body, yet somehow he remained alive, trapped beneath the knuckle of her second toe where enough pressure never seemed to build up to crush him. She was simply ensuring Rick remained in misery.


Crouched, her ass cheeks spread naturally and after grinding her panties into the Ninas lips she toss them aside. giving her an unhindered view of her butt hole, and ignoring the whimpers of her newest captive. She pushed, causing her butthole to quiver. ‘PLEASE DON’T!’ Nina cried, words never forming outside of her.


Without response Jessica continued to push until she felt her husband break the surface of her butthole, whence she immediately clenched, trapping him across his chest.


“My husband is so lazy…It’s his birthday, he’s getting ready to have his birthday sex…and he’s still sleeping! Can you believe that….the things I do for him,”


Nina stared, wide eyed at the man trapped in this woman’s butthole, slack jawed, she wanted to scream, do anything...but she couldn’t.


Rick, no longer the object of Jessica’s fury wallowed, small as a victory it was, he would take it, all but ignored, silenced by simply being under her toe. He knew he was not forgotten, however he was ignored, and thankful for it.


“Ms. Claustrophobia, wake him up.”


“Wha...wha...what?” Nina panicked a loud, she could talk, and was at a loss of words...silenced by her mind unable to comprehend what happened, and is happening.


“Use your lips, your tongue, wake his lazy ass up for me, but if you hurt him.” Her fingers came down, grabbing her captive cops right breast and painfully tweaking her nipple, forcing an elicited squeak from her victim. “I will end you.”


She lowered her butt a little more, inches above the cops face, and when she didn’t feel face and lips in her butt crack immediately, she responded. Almost growling to emphasize her displeasure. “Unless you want to end up like Rick here, on my toe, I suggest you get started.”


Though she whimpered Jessica felt Nina’s face impress against her butt crack, and in welcome to her newest victim she wiggled her butt a little, helping the cop just get a little deeper into her. Silencing the whines with her ass. She allowed herself to settle fully on Nina’s face, driving the back of her head into the carpeted floor, controlling her breath by the whims of whether her ass lifted or not.


“Mmm…” Jessica arched her back, driving her butt down onto Nina’s face just that much harder while she felt the woman's lips pucker and open, accepting her husband with in. “That’s it...suck on him…Use your tongue.”


Jessica could feel the cops head twisting slightly in either direction, as far her ass would allow, She sighed, practically melting atop the cops face, relaxing so completely that she lowered her hands to Ninas’s bosom, her knees sliding further out on either side. Scrunching Rick up in her toes, a reaction to the pleasure coursing through her. She could feel him almost ready to pop...yet she didn’t care, not now when she felt her husbands legs kick the walls of her rectum, and his arms thrashing, trapped against his sides through her puckering butthole that refused to release him..


Brad panicked initially, he had no idea where he was. Legs and waist held firm by a wet,yet firm gripping squeeze while his chest and face were trapped between a soft, bountiful envelope of moist flesh.


Struggling, kicking, he screamed, however muffled it was against the lips his face lie trapped between. This felt so good but was so terrifying, where was he? Ears popping, he felt his face and chest squeezed between harsh softness. He felt himself slide forward then recede back into this slick but unforgiving squeeze that consumed his lower body and refused to let him go.


He was assaulted, his head completely engulfed within the soft fleshy lips encompassing his upper body. Pressing firmly against his chest he felt himself slide further into their embrace, the trappings of his lower body protesting as she squeezed him so completely, refusing to let him go.


It was then that his face, was smothered against something else, soft, and wet....He was beginning to understand what was happening. He was still in his wifes ass, at least he assumed it was hers, who else could it be? But who or what else was this, lips, tongue...a mouth?


His upper body began feeling release as the lips parted, allowing him to just lie on the lower until he felt himself manipulated by a wide fleshy probing moist object, eventually it forced itself beneath him and slid further along the entire length of his body until it probed his wifes butthole, where he remain planted, he then felt teeth press into his chest, holding him gently, yet firm.


"That's a girl..." Jessica said between panted breaths as she began to rock on her captives face, loving the sensation of her tongue prodding her ass hole as her husband slid in and out with the slow rocking of her hips


"Mmm..Nnnng..." Her eyes lazily closed, hands grabbing the small breasts of her captive cop, squeezing her nipples through the night shirt.  "Keep....it....up...." She rocked faster, feeling the tempo of her husbands body pumping in and out of her increasing.


Jessica squealed, riding, humping, bouncing, and aggressively squashing her victim into her ass, imagining her husband's confusion and pleasure, completely consumed between two women. She leaned forward as she came, juices slithering out of her womanhood, coating her captives chin and neck. She allowed her legs to straighten out, readjusting to lie completely over Nina, marvelling about how erotic it was to feel her husband sliding out of her ass betwixt the lips of another woman, her own face coming to lie in the moist, panty clad mound of her captive cop.


“Hmm….I like you…. Ms. Claustrophobia…”


Nuzzling her nose into the cops panty clad womanhood, revelling in the scent of her sex...her captive cop had been turned on by her domination just as much as she, closing her eyes, mind wandering astray to the possibilities, already she had begun sharing her lust with her captive, daydreaming…..until she felt her husbands legs kicking at the inside of her butt crack. ‘oh ya, he still dangled from her captives lips.’


The tickle of his feet on her butt cheek enticed Jessica to lift her hips ever so slightly and slide back before planting her womanhood over her captive cops mouth, crushing her husband between two pairs of lips. Her pussy and her latest victim. She’d delight in her after sex glow while her husband kept her ready for round two.



 

End Notes:

I'm taking votes on what you want to see happen to Rick. Note that I will not have him giant with Brad, giant in general, or dominating Brad.

He's probably going to die soon, maybe give me idea's on how you want to see him die.

Chapter 10: Stuck Between a Wet and Soft Place and a Wet and Soft Place. by TinyBrad
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the long wait in getting this done, I've been very busy lately.

Helpless, Brad lie bodily on Nina's tongue, face pressed into that wet, soft muscle by her lips constant pucker and release against his waist and chest. His legs dangled from her lips kicking into the air as they rocked him to and fro, every now and then then he'd feel his feet brush against something that tensed at his touch. ‘What is that....?’ he wondered before he felt his legs and butt forced into the lips of the woman who's mouth he dangled from, now realizing what it was, he found himself trapped between Nina’s lips the hairy mound of his wife, lying directly on him, flattening him between the two sets of lips.


Jessica sighed outwardly, nuzzling her nose into Nina's panty clad womanhood, the erotic scent of her excitement only serving to excite her further. She lightly kissed the moist cotton barrier while revelling in the sensation of Nina's struggles for air which in turn rubbed her nose and husband into her womanhood. Lifting her hips, nearly whimpering, she felt her husband partially stuck to her by her own love juices before peeling from her moist, sticky lips. And in excited surprise she screamed “Oh....I have to have more!” A dominating thought later and Jessica brought her arm around, fingers seizing her husbands legs, holding them firmly erect, so as when she lowered her womanhood back onto him his feet, followed by his legs pierced her slit.


Consumed by Jessica’s womanhood, feet and legs, sealed betwixt it's lips, he thought he heard his wife moaning from outside of Nina’s lips. Mind twisted with pleasure, Jessica needed more and began rocking herself, rubbing her own womanhood against Nina, relishing the feeling of her husband sliding in, and out with a sticky sounding squelch against her face, relishing the sensation of Nina's  writhing body beneath her.


Jessica longingly stared at Nina’s pussy soaked underwear before bringing her fingers down to rub her hidden mound, only increasing Nina’s stimulation and her writhing body paying tribute to her pleasure. ‘Why...won’t she...let me...’ Nina struggled to form words in her head, thoughts of the man in her mouth contorted and smothered by her constantly moving tongue, she sucked on him like a lollipop and it was all she could do to keep her sanity, body, sexuality, her mind assaulted with her helpless arousal.....'Please....let me...pleasure you....him....myself....'


"Mmmm.....Ooooohh!" Jessica groaned as her hips lifted involuntarily, feeling Nina’s tongue slide through her slit, in turn pushing her husband bodily up into her womanhood. Once again sealing him with in, she crouched over Nina’s face, hips rising and lowering, as if in anticipation and doubt of sitting back down. Lowering her face to Nina’s crotch, she pulled at the sides of her panties with her teeth, if only to reveal the mound below as she let her own pussy come back down on Nina's face, forcing her tongue further into her, taking Brad along for the ride. Jessica lost it, will power gone. She needed her now, she needed this woman, her prisoner to touch her, and with a pleasure shattered mind she released Nina's arms and legs while she shoved Nina's soaked panties down to her knees.


Brad had lost all sense of direction, which way was up, which way was out. Smothered on all sides by his wifes vagina. He struggled, twisted, and moved in confusion only to be greeted by a gentle squeeze that came and went with heated rapidity while the temperature of his lusty prison rose.


"Mmm....Ms. Claustrophobia..." Jessica whimpered as she rolled off of Nina, fingers coming down to rub her womanhood, finishing the insertion of her husband as her index finger pushed soles of his feet through her slit. “Oh my...mmm…” she groaned, curling into a ball, falling prey to her own pleasure and allowing herself to finally be manipulated by  Nina crawling over to and on her captor, pressing her womanhood into Jessica’s before she began sliding it back and forth against her captors. When Jessica tried to sit up Nina wrapped her fingers around Jessica’s bosom. shoving her back into the floor while squeezing her nipples. “Ah ah, my turn...beautiful.”


She felt Jessica writhing beneath, something inside clicking, she determined she’d break her, determined to ride her capturess to orgasm. And with that she began to pounding her womanhood into Jessica’s bring the moans, softly at first before Jessica began wailing in pleasured cries. Jessica, trying to get some semblance of control wrapped her fingers around Nina’s wrists, still tweaking her nipples. She saw Jessica eyes close, mouth open,  a quiet scream, she knew it was coming, and finally it came, the feeling of Jessica’s warm sticky fluids oozing over her own womanhood brought a satisfied smile, satisfaction. ‘Oh, what’s tha...ohh...well then.’ She smirked, feeling Brad squeeze out of Jessica’s lips and lie, near motionless against her own moist, sticky lips. Nina simply lifted herself slightly and as if it were as normal a reaction as extracting a toy she took him between her fingers, pulled him from Jessca's slit and dropped his sticky body across it before sitting back on Jessica, and now Brad. Smothering him between them and began to riding Jessica again, compressing, smothering and squeezing Brad between her and Jessica’s pussy, their cum lubricating him and their lips just enough to force him into and out of their lips with each gyration while watching her captress lie there, as if she were powerless to even move, just taking it. Oddly Nina didn't care what happened, it just felt right, what she was doing to this little man and the woman who brought him to her.


"Nnngh...N...Nee...Nina...." She gasped through short breaths as somehow she found the strength the raise her arms only to witness Nina take her wrists and shove her hands into the ground. "It’s still my turn..beautiful." Nina hissed excitedly, the pair of handcuffs she previously had gathered from the ground whence they were dropped in her earlier escape attempt. Moments later Jessica found herself cuffed to a table leg and Nina lying bodily across her, chest against chest, vagina against vagina, Brad smothered between them.


Nina’s finger traced Jessica's jawline, she seemed so content to be in control, "I don't know...what you did to me...but.." and she paused, to kiss Jessica's lips, tongue sliding out to moisten them before her gaze once again leveled with Jessica's lust stricken eyes. "I'm not letting you take it from me...Were going to be so good together.” She then twisted her hips, dragging Brad squeezingly against each of their pussys one more time. “Nod if you understand." And Jessica nodded, before lifting her head to brush her lips against Nina's "Don't stop....please..." And teasingly Nina rocked her hips again, enjoying just as much the sensation of Brad's tiny body ground against and between their slits as she did being in control.


"Mmmm....Please....Don't stop...." Jessica begged again. Nina felt compelled to please this woman, she couldn't help herself, and it felt so good. Rocking hips ground the helpless man against her. She had been on the verge of orgasm and seeing the never ending satisfaction on Jessica, the feel of the little man squeezing into and out of her womanhood, and the sense of control she enjoyed tipped her over the ledge. Collapsing on Jessica, her own cum squeezing out and dousing Brad in a mixture of their sticky love juices. Eyes closing, she rested her head between Jessica's cleavage, having curled up slightly, leaving Brad trapped between them.


Jessica, stiffened, staring at the ceiling, reaping the rewards of hard work and manipulation. Still cuffed to the table leg, she delighted in her husband being put to task as their sex toy, his form being ground into her slit by another woman, she loved the feel of Nina's fingers pinching her nipples, her lips, her breasts, her pussy. She was a keeper, that thought solidified as she still felt her husband struggling between their vagina’s.


"Do you think he earned his own orgasm... Ms. Claustrophobia?" Nina lifted her head from Jessica's bosom. "Hmm...why?"


"Well...."Jessica said, wrapping her hands around Nina, as if she were never cuffed, the pair dangling from her fingers from over Nina’s shoulder. "It is his birthday...and I think so... Shh.. Shh... don't panic now." In the aftermath of that sentence Nina found herself standing in a valley, between breasts as large as her.


"Oh my NO!!!!" Nina panicked, hands almost as large as she pulling her bosom apart so she could see a billboard sized face staring down at her. "Shh...Ms Claustrophobia....Don't ruin his birthday..." And whimpering...she saw the handcuffs drop to her feet...much too small to be used against her. When she looked to Jessica's womanhood she finally understood why. She saw Brad, still lying in her slit, trying to get up, stuck in the sticky juices they had coated him in with their carnal lust.  


He was still so small compared to her maybe half of her height, realization hit...he shrunk too.


Stepping carefully, she felt how Jessica's flesh sank beneath her feet, so soft, and hot, fear soon becoming a memory as excitement and lust returned the nearer she came to the little man. Finally standing over him she marvelled at his insignificant form, he couldn't even free himself from their shared cum.


'Why does this...turn me on so much...?'


Nina brought her right foot up, hooking her toes under his side and nonchalantly lifted her foot, flipping him onto his stomach. "What....what are you  doing?" he cried, but she ignored him, crouching next to him with handcuffs dangling from one hand while her other grabbed him by one wrist before moving to his other hand dragging it along to collect both wrists in her large grip. Brad then found his hands pinned against his back as the cuffs encircled his wrists, rendering him truly helpless in the drying cum of these two dominating women.


"Well..."Nina said, standing again. Aren't you just precious..." Her foot came up below Brad again, flipping him over one more time sending him sliding down the slope of Jessica's vaginal lips before he came to lie on his back in her slit, barely thick enough that his head and stomach rose above her mound.


He truly felt helpless now, watching this woman a complete stranger approach him, trapped in a puddle of their cum. When she finally stood over him, dominating his viewpoint he almost called out to her in a nervous plea for help that was silenced before it could ever be voiced by her foot resting squarely on his face, toes picking at his lips to work their way in.


"Well cutie.." Nina whispered, pulling her foot out of his mouth and stepping over Jessica's slit, one leg on either of her lips, Brad trapped between her legs. Crouch, Nina’s fingers came up to spread her own lips as she lowered herself towards Brad's face. Ass hovering over his chest, pussy just above his face. “It’s time to get to work precious. She readjusted to her knees, holding her womanhood only inches above his face.


"Lick it cutie...who knows, maybe I can convince your wife to let me...just slide you up it too." With those words she slid two fingers into her before pulling them out and rubbing her wet fingers across his face. "Would you like that?" She then wrapped those fingers around his sticky, cum dried hair and pulled his face up into her womanhood, clenching her thighs and lowering herself completely onto him. "Mmm...a girl could get used to this..." Nina said, looking over her shoulder at Jessica, heavy breathed, propped on her elbows, watching them. "Every woman should be able to make their man a toy..."


Nina's words, how completely she dominated her husband nearly took her over the edge, flexing her kegels in anticipation and lust, she began rocking her hips, taking her little toys along. Her nether regions trembled at the feeling of her husband and Nina beginning to sink into her.


Nina maintained her grip in his hair as she leant back, pulling him up with her before wrapping her legs around his head, sealing his face against her womanhood, and to his horror, his head nearly sliding completely up into her. She brought her other hand down to brace itself against Jessica's pussy lips, if only to maintain balance as she began rocking her hips on Brad's face while shoving him harder into.


"Mmm...Ohmm...That's so good!" She grunted out, sexually abusing Brad's face while she began grinding and twisting it against her womanhood, continually humping his face.


Twisting his head against her womanhood allowed him to finally feel his face begin to slide into her. Up until this point he had been relatively calm, broken, accepting of the sexual abuse and pleasure inflicted upon him, but this, this was too much and Brad began struggling, writhing, squirming beneath Nina as he tried pulling his head from her grasp without success.... Instead feeling his face continually slide between her lips, into her nether region, his nose, forehead,  eyes and lips had disappeared into her, and still his head was going. The groans told him it didn't matter. Cuffed, shrunk, he was helplessly reduced to their toy, and as he felt his ears touch Nina's pussy lips, and slowly even they disappeared into her, muffling the moans of pleasure he heard into a certainty he was going in..


As if to seal his fate he felt Nina's legs clench down on the reduced girth between her legs from his insertion, wraping around what was left outside of her. Released his hair, she opted to use her hands to grab onto either one of Jessica's vaginal lips. The gasp they both heard and the twitch they felt from below told both of them time was running out, soon Jessica'd be having her way with them. Yet Nina was determined, and lifting her hips, squeezing her thighs tighter she screamed, “Get in my pussy!” Thigh's nearly crushing his head as she felt it disappear into her, and with glazed eyes she fell back, completely smothering him 'neath her as she filled the entirety off Jessica's slit with her body, knees crossed, thighs joined together against Brad's neck barely visible as it disappeared into her womanhood. She slowly began rocking her hips, lifting Brad from Jessica's slit and slamming him back into her with her ass.


"Mmm...Brad...I don't know if you can hear me in there...but..."she squealed as she felt his head turn side to side in her, face slamming into her walls, clit, and bottoming out with in her, causing her to reflexively tighten her thighs against his neck. "Nope! your not getting out! But keep strug....Ooohh..." she groaned as she felt his tongue sliding against her walls before they hugged him in return. "No....it's to...soo..." whining, she began curling up in Jessica's slit as her knees came to her stomach and hands to her chest. "I..can't...noooo...." eyes closing, her protests reduced to whimpering as she felt Brad's head squeezed repeatedly by her pussy, his face, nose in particular against her clit.


'Gotta be kidding me...' he thought, trapped in darkness, face crushed against her womanhood as he found himself being coated by Nina's love juices while he felt her curling up over him, helpless to remove himself until or unless she allowed him. To his relief it didn’t take long as he felt her thigh's relaxing in the aftermath of her orgasm, his face washing out with her juices until only his face remain pressed against her slit, held there by her thighs while Nina lounged in the euphoria of what she just experienced.


"Mmm...Brad....You're amazing...." She whispered before sliding her ass down across his chest while her knees came back to her stomach, pressing Brad's face forcefully back into her slit, head still caught between her thighs.


"You earned this..." Nina's voice was so soft and weak. Lowering her head, lips parting she took Brad's cock between them. It’s length so small it couldn't surpass their soft mass and so she simply closed them against it, enveloping his entire length between her soft, moist lips.


Rocking her knees, forcing his face into and out of her slit, she began sliding her lips back and forth against their self and his penis, squeezing and sliding it back and forth between them.


He lost all fight, along for the ride. There was nothing he could do. His face constantly squeezed into and out of this woman's vagina while his penis became a plaything for her lips, it had been maybe 2 or 3 minutes before she already had him on the verge of climax. She couldn't even hear his grunts, she could barely feel his beaten and worn down body struggling, but she did feel his warm seed barely make a stain on her lips as he ejaculated, and still she stimulated his cock, puckering, she drew his ball sack into her lips as his penis disappeared into the vacuum they created before they suddenly released, puckered, and released again in perpetual stimulation, stopping only when what little struggles she could feel ceased.


"Mmm...Brad...Jessica where ha..." She paused looking up at Jessica. Noticing the tortured lust gone, replaced by a playful smirk as she felt Brad dwindling beneath her.


"Wha...Jessi...Ohh...I see..." Initial panic transforming into a playful tone, accompanied by an equally playful jiggle of her hips, trying to adjust the little man who now lie completely trapped beneath her, in the crack of her ass. "Perfect....."


"Oh..yes..." Jessica said, lifting her knees as she slid her feet beneath her and propped herself up onto one elbow, her other hand unceremoniously grabbing Nina and Brad, completely ignoring the yelp she heard come from her closed fist as she got to her feet and began walking to the couch.


 

End Notes:

I haven't forgot about Rick, he'll have his time to shine.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4458