Hiding by Michalecs
Summary:

A size-changing woman is hiding in California from an alternate Earth as part of a witness protection program. She meets another woman on a GTS website and their relationship develops from there. See Story Notes

 

 


Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Legwear, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 23867 Read: 82497 Published: July 24 2014 Updated: November 17 2015
Story Notes:

** Story and Author are back from 'hiding'. Look for this to expand and be rewritten! I will update the summary with the chapters I've redone as I do them. Important Note! The Chapters - The Big Book, An Aside, and Crime and Punishment are now combined into one chapter, The Big Book, which will later get it's own treatment as a full prequel to this story. Hopefully one chapter of 3k words or so isn't as much of a sidetrack from the momentum of the story as the one moderate sized chapter and two little fillers. I'd like to thank EmmaGear for giving me that constructive and well received criticism.**

These initial chapters will also expand a little as I fill out more characterization and world-building. If you wish to picture Kira and Chrystal, Kira is based off the looks of Georgia Salpa and Chrystal off of Barbara Palvin. I won't post pictures here to both not get into strange areas of posting pics of people who make money with their pics and to not burst anyone's ideal of what they look like. But, for those curious as to what they appear like in the Author's mind, that's who I'm basing them off of.


My collaborator, Rebecca, no longer has much to do with the story as it is published here, but we bounce ideas off of each other and do chatroom RPs with Kira and Chrystal so I can get fuel to write. So while I can't say she had no influence, it would be wrong, let's just say her influence is at an ebb for now.

 

1. Meeting Chrystal by Michalecs

2. Moving Forward by Michalecs

3. Morning Rituals by Michalecs

4. Gas, Food, Lodging. by Michalecs

5. Fashionista by Michalecs

6. Dreams... by Michalecs

7. The Big Book by Michalecs

8. Settling In by Michalecs

9. Under the Big Top by Michalecs

10. Over Breakfast by Michalecs

11. Juno and Osma by Michalecs

12. The Old In and Out by Michalecs

13. An Aside by Michalecs

Meeting Chrystal by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

Initial chapter. In which our Giantess Kira meets her Tiny Chrystal. As of November 9th 2015 fixed even more style and grammar issues.

***GiantessKira has entered the room.

This was Kira's favorite site. Her avatar here was an idealized version of herself. Not that she could tell anyone that it was - who'd believe her anyway? The brunette avatar had perfect porcelain skin, shockingly deep hazel eyes, and not an ounce of fat on her. Today, since so many of her regular tinies liked to worship her as a goddess, she had her avatar dressed the part. A laurel in her hair, a stark white toga - fastened with an ornate golden clasp, and of course, open-toed strappy sandals.

This left all of the parts that tinies wanted to see open for viewing. The top of her feet, of which the toenails were painted with a sparkly gold nail polish, the bare legs, with the toned and powerful shins clearly visible even from a tiny's height. Kira had her avatar cross her legs and tap one foot impatiently on the floor. The room itself was similarly themed, she sat on a gilded couch with deep ivory colored pillows, and the floors were an elaborate marble. Bright white so that if any tiny blood spilled on it, the contrast would be maximized. Golden light streamed in from an alabaster curtained window, setting the mood.

 ***LittleChrys has entered the room.

The tiny that entered wasn't one of the regulars. Usually, most of them were male - there weren't too many females who identified as tiny rather than giantesses. This gave Kira some hope. Maybe she'd be into what Kira liked best, which was being a gentle and caring goddess. Kira's avatar paid no notice to the tiny. Not out of rudeness, many tinies wanted an 'unaware' crush, in which they were never noticed at all. Now this wasn't Kira's favorite, but it was just a chat room. It's not like she would ever do anything like that in real life. She just didn't get the concept where someone would like to be trampled, humiliated, or even swallowed whole as a means of feeling good or getting off or whatever the tinies got out of this.

Of course, Kira herself was watching the girl approach. Dressed in a simple jeans and t-shirt, which was the 'newb' set of clothes you didn't have to buy for your avatar. Only a few of the hard core members of the site had a large wardrobe (of which Kira was one), but most people got rid of the default clothes in a hurry. The girl had taken time with her avatar, however. A pleasant chestnut color to her hair, slightly mottled and barely tanned skin, very pale blue eyes, and a significant bust. This last was surprising in a tiny. People with self-esteem issues, and really why else would you want humiliation if you didn't have problems there, rarely made very attractive avatars for themselves. So, it was this attention to detail that made Kira's hopes rise. Maybe she was here for a gentle?

Chrys approached, and once she was at Kira's feet it was apparent just how small she had made herself in comparison. If the tiny stood straight, her bustline would be even with the top of Kira's ankle, and if she stretched, the little woman might be able to touch the supple curve of the giantess' shin. So, not quite a barbie doll size. Once Chrys got up to Kira, she began massaging her feet. Great, Kira thought, at least it's not an unaware.

After the usual several minutes of this, Kira had her avatar look down, then reach down, placing thumb and forefinger on the tiny's hips. Chrys looked up, smiled, and raised her arms. Kira's avatar nodded and lifted her to her face. Kira began typing, having chosen the 'sultry' voice from the web site's text-to-speech program.

"What fantasy brings you to my court, little one?"

"If my Goddess pleases, this one would like to serve you in any way She sees fit to use me."

Kira's heart leaped, but the avatar just smiled. "Other than being my foot slave, which you do well enough at, I may have you massage me elsewhere. Or maybe, peel and serve me grapes. What do you think of that?"

"Whatever Goddess desires, but once She is done with me, she'd like to offer her body as a meal for You."

A vore, great. Kira actually slammed her fist down on the desk next to her computer. Well, at least I get to play gentle to the end this time. If I refuse, she'll just log out and I won't get anything.

"That is acceptable, this time. Perhaps another time we can spend the day with you serving me and sleeping in my shoe?"

"I... prefer endings that are more in line with my lowly station, Goddess."

"But it is. At the end of the day, I'll pay no more attention to you than a discarded, used bit of clothing."

Chrys smiled at this. "Goddess teaches me. This one would like that then, for next time"

And though her avatar just smiled, in real life, Kira let out a whoop and fistpumped.

The rest of that encounter went as expected, with the tiny serving Kira for about an hour before practically begging to be swallowed whole by her. Kira always drug that part out, sucking on tiny arms and legs, then slowly slipping the body feet first into her avatar's mouth, making sure to moan a lot during the mouth play and eventual lingering swallow. She always licked her lips and rubbed her stomach in appreciation, waiting until the tiny had logged out before logging herself.

Once out of the avatar room, Kira went to browse the site a bit. Almost immediately, she got a friend request from LittleChrys, with a note, "Meet me in OOC?"

OOC meant the Out Of Character room, where most of the members only went to set up their next meeting. Which Kira had expected since they made mention of it in chat.

***GiantessKira has entered the room: OOC

Of course, Chrys was already there. There were no avatars in this room, just a text chat.

"Loved the Greek goddess thing you have going, Kira. You must have spent some good money on it."

"About twenty bucks, yeah. Your first time here, Chrys?"

"Yeah. saw a link to the site from of one of my usual haunts lol."

"So, like it so far?"

"Mhm. You mainly on evenings then, Kira? I want to play out your fantasy next time. I sorta promised IC."

"You don't have to. Almost no one I can find really likes to do gentles."

"Oh I don't mind it, but now and then I like me a good crush or vore."

"Ok, I ask this of all my tinies, Chrys. Why?"

"Honestly I didn't know til recently because I am very assertive IRL, but I think it humbles me you know? To know someone out there is just that much over me that I'm nothing to them. Sort of a reality check? I know that's not the typical answer but..."

"It's a good one. I only usually get that same response about liking humiliation and nothing else. So, same time tomorrow?"

"Sure thing Kira, nice talking to you."

***LittleChrys has left the room: OOC

"If you only knew..." Kira said aloud, shutting down the computer and sliding her chair back. Kira had something to look forward to now. The one thing that really motivated and gave her the most pleasure in life was caring for and helping others. Being a giantess, you had the tiny completely under your care. Utter dependence. But most of them wanted the opposite - to be abused and tormented. The only pleasure Kira got from this was the fact that the tiny enjoyed it. While she might be incredibly cruel to the tiny, she knew that they wanted and needed this sort of treatment. And really it was all role play. She wasn't blind to the fact that she probably had some issues of her own - wanting to be so totally in charge of someone could be mommy issues or worse, but she consoled herself in the fact that she wasn't one of those who felt totally worthless about themselves. She knew she had worth; she just wanted to show that off.

Ever since arriving in California, Kira had done all right for herself. She essentially had the same job as back home, except it paid less here. She ran a small bookstore, specializing in rare and hard to find books. Of course, even here, physical book sales were in decline, so she supplemented with online sales, and had a few tables in the front of the store, free wi-fi (with purchase), and sold little snacks like pastries and coffee, just to have the place look busy. She even had a catchy name for the place - Paige's Pages. At work she even wore a name tag that proclaimed she was Paige. More role play she supposed. But it worked and the store at least broke even most months -the stipend she got from home covered any shortages.

So, 'Paige' went through her day in anticipation of seeing Chrys again the following evening. By the end of the day, she'd even come up with a few ideas for the scenario with the tiny. Additionally, she was actually fresh from the shower and half dressed herself only in her towel to simulate the toga that her avatar wore. She was truly excited.

***GiantessKira has entered the room: GoddessFantasy

Much to her surprise, Chrys was already there. Plus she'd bought a tan peasant's blouse and matching ruffled long skirt. As a tease when Kira's avatar arrived, she stepped very close to the tiny, enough so that at the other end, Chrystal had to look closely at the screen to ensure her avatar wasn't just stomped on which would make her have to log in again. "Stomptease." Chrystal said, her laptop in front of her in bed.

Chrystal was dressed much like her avatar had been on the previous night, an old Styx t-shirt from a concert she'd attended in her 'wasted youth' as she put it. Not that she was that old, but she had just celebrated her fortieth birthday last week. Her wild youth behind her, she worked as a mechanic and general girl Friday in a small garage. Everyone there assumed she was a lesbian, but in reality she was straight as an arrow. That suited her fine, it cut way down on the bad pickup lines. It also made her role play preferences seem odd, as she would only play out the tiny fantasies with giantesses. There was a certain elegance a giant woman had that she just didn't see a man possessing.

Chrystal had her avatar follow Kira up to her ornate couch. It seemed food was the order of the day, as there was a plate with grapes, cubes of cheese and bread, and a low, wide dish with what looked like honey in it. The graphics in this room were incredible, Chrystal noted. Kira looked down at Chrystal's avatar, then lowered her hand to the floor for her to step into.

"I like your new choice of clothing, little one." That voice reverberating because all of the giantess voices were programmed to, came over Chrystal's headphones giving her a genuine thrill. The outfit was one of the cheaper ones on the site, setting her back about five dollars.

"This one does all to serve You."

Then, she was lifted up to the plate and set upon it.

"And serve me you shall. We will start with the grapes and cheese. Later, you will want to be undressed as you dip the bread in the honey and I use you to make sure none of the food is missed."

Chrystal actually squeaked when that last was said. No vore today, but mouth play is just as good. She thought.

When it was all over, the plate of food was decimated, with the only thing left on it being Chrystal herself.

"Are we to meet again, Goddess?"

Kira just nodded, but kneeled and lowered her head to get a good look at the tiny girl.

"The typical place." And then she stood and walked out of the room.

***GiantessKira has left the room: GoddessFantasy

By the time Chrystal had logged over to the OOC room, Kira was already there.

"Oh my God that was amazing, Kira. Soo sensual."

"I'm glad you liked it. So, free again soon?"

"Pretty well every day. This is my social life. All the guys at work think I'm gay."

"You're not?"

"Nope. Straight as an arrow. You?"

"Consider myself bi though only been with guys. Problem?"

"Naw, Kira. So, that crush tease today, think tomorrow we could..."

"Totally not my Favorite but sure. Mind if I load a different setting for it though? I've got a Japanese garden I've been wanting to try out."

"Ooh. With matching clothing?"

"Yup."

"It's a date then."

***GiantessKira has left the room: OOC

"It's a date then." Kira repeated aloud, leaning back in her chair. She realized then that she'd have to wash up a little before heading to bed - apparently she had enjoyed the encounter more than she thought. Not that this was the first time such a thing had happened, but it was rare. "Not looking forward to the crush. But compromises..."

It was a typical day at Jeff's garage. Some guy had figured he knew all about street racing after watching the latest Fast movie and had blown his clutch and most of the rest of his transmission on his 'vette, and Chrystal had been the lucky gal to give dude the bad news. He didn't even try to be indignant - he knew he'd been an ass. Chrystal was in her work overalls of course, and was grimy from diagnosing the damage, but that didn't stop Tom the (the 'vette owner's name) from trying to hit on her. "So, you know a lot about this stuff. I bet you could teach me a few things..."

"Sorry, I don't like being the dominant one in the relationship." Chrystal retorted, and a laugh was heard from one of the other mechanics in the garage, effectively shutting Tom down. She kind of felt bad, It was a serious mid life crisis for the guy - first he trashes his fancy car, then even the lady mechanic turns him down. So, to make up for it, she told him, "Don't worry, there's no man here who has a chance with me. Just ask anyone here."

"Yup, she's a dyke." Marco, one of the part timers chimed in from where he was tuning up one of those funky new hybrids the next bay over.

Somehow, that just seemed to make things worse for poor Tom, who would probably be happy if he were to pass out from sheer embarrassment. He said nothing else, just walked into the waiting room, shaking his head.

When she got home, rather than take her usual long soak in the tub, Chrystal went right to her computer, checking her friend list on the giantess website. It showed that Kira was on, so she sent a private message.

"Hey, got home early today. Ready to play anytime you are."

*** You have received a private message from: LittleChrys

Kira saw the notification, looking up from literally arranging flowers in the scene for that evening. "Anxious, isn't she?" she commented as she clicked into it. Kira didn't have a kimono or anything like that so she'd settled on just having sushi for dinner to get her into a Japanese mood.

"Just finishing up a few details in the garden. Room will be up in like five mins."

*** You have received a private message from: GiantessKira

This is going to be great. I feel all grungy from work and she's gonna crush me tonight. Nothing better than being all smelly and smooshed up to get my motor running. Chrystal thought. And if I think about that hard enough, it's pretty twisted. Oh well, no harm done.

When Chrystal's avatar entered the garden, she was struck by the attention to detail that Kira had put into it. Cherry trees, various bonsai bushes, terracotta walkways, and statuary. There was even light music playing in the background, that stringed instrument that Chrystal could never remember the name of. She was so enraptured by the scene that the very first crush of the evening was totally unaware, but for Chrystal! One moment she was walking along the path, and the next she was underneath Kira's geta.

It took three steps of dizzying perspective changes before her avatar had taken enough damage to be considered 'dead' and had to respawn. Chrystal laughed in real life as she logged in again, "That is not how unaware works!" She once again maneuvered her avatar down the path, this time looking for Kira so she wouldn't miss the next stomp.

Kira was sitting on a low wooden bench, intricately carved. When Chrys got up to her, Kira glanced over briefly, then, slowly, set aside a book. Finally, she looked down more than a glance. "What brings such a tiny subject to me tonight?"

"This one seeks to give You pleasure in whatever way she can. She is quite resilient, as You can see from when You stepped on her on the way here." Chrystal stared up in utter adoration at the giantess.

"So it was your body that soiled my shoe. Tiny one, first you shall clean your mess, then perhaps we shall do something you like, for I am pleased with your previous performances." Kira responded.

"This one is happy that she gave You pleasure. But she is unworthy. She deserves to be punished. Crushed beneath your powerful body." Chrys said in return.

"I do not agree, but I will comply with your desire." She looked up and across the garden. "My garden needs tending. You will help me. Find the tiny seedlings of weeds as I trim the rest. You will get quite muddy, and I will pay no attention to where you are, so you are very likely to be crushed beneath my feet. Perhaps several times. Get on my foot. You do not deserve my hand today."

This made Chrystal squeal in real life as she had her avatar scramble to mount Kira's foot. The giantess then strolled through the garden. And as promised, the next hour was full of "accidental" crushes. Near the end of the hour she picked Chrys up and brought her to her face. "I believe we need to discuss our relationship in more detail. Meet me at the usual place and we will speak further." As soon as Chrys nodded, Kira dropped Chrys to the ground in a mud puddle and ground the avatar to paste with a slow, deliberate step and series of twists, before walking out of the scene.

***LittleChrys has entered the room: OOC

"Wow. Just wow, Kira. You did that well, and still managed to be able to sound gentle. It's a special kind of exciting to be both humiliated and cared for at once."

"I just can't be totally cruel in these. Some say it ruins it, and I try to tone it down..."

"No, no. That was great! It meant to me that my Goddess was doing what she wished, and also giving me what I deserved... at the same time. Uhh, this may seem stalker-ish but... ah, nevermind."

"No. what is it, Chrys? I wanna know."

"Do you think we could meet IRL? >.>" Chrystal asked.

Kira paused a long time and just as Chrys was going to type an apology, Kira responded. "Sure, but don't expect me to wear a toga."

"Cool. Where are you in the world, we may be too far apart to worry about this."

It was determined that they were only about an hour's drive from each other, after a few questions. "Can I ask why you want to meet? I've already agreed but I want to know why."

"I've got no social life, remember? I need another RL friend."

"Fair enough, I could stand with a few more myself."

End Notes:

Next chapter is shorter, but explores our characters outside of the GTS website

Moving Forward by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

This takes the story off of the GTS website and explores a bit more of the two character's real life personas. Cleaned up more wording and flow things as well as grammatical and typo stuff as of November 9th 2015

A short time later, they worked out the details. They'd meet at Kira's work, near closing time, and after the shop was closed, they'd have coffee and talk in private before deciding what to do next.

Kira was really nervous. They had exchanged pictures so that they would recognize each other, so she knew that Chrystal really was a girl, but she looked, for lack of a better word - tough. She had told Kira that she was more assertive in real life, and she was concerned that she'd get run over by that assertiveness. What was even stranger was that they had both used their real names. Most people adopted a persona. Also, niggling at the back of her mind - Should she tell her? It would be a fantasy come to life for both of them. Kira was sure that Chrystal would keep the secret, once she believed her. To that end, for this meeting, she had worn an oversized and elastic sweat suit. All you have to do now, is get the nerve to show her, Kira told herself.

Chrystal was a bundle of emotions - Nervous, excited, even a little aroused. She knew that, at her height of 5'5", Kira only had four inches on her, but still she was taller. It would be so exciting if she were really tall. Maybe she could convince Kira to wear four-inch heels and she could wear flats and... Wait a minute, I'm not a lesbian, am I? In that moment, she began to doubt. She thought back to something Kira had said, "I consider myself bi, though I've only been with men." Well, if it happens, it happens. Another adventure.

Chrystal walked into the shop. There were a couple goth-looking college age kids sitting at one of the tables with their tablets, and when she casually peeked over, the website was Tumblr, where the two were blogging their first world problems. She shook her head - they'd eventually face life outside of their sheltered existence, and even to them, their complaints would seem shallow. She'd worn a plain sky blue polo, and some not-too-tight jeans for the occasion, and looked up as she felt a presence. "Paige" was there, and the first words she heard her speak were not to her. "Closing up now. Time to head out. You can mooch my WiFi from the tables on the sidewalk. The code won't change til midnight"

"What about her? You ain't running her out." the male asked, hitching his head at Chrystal.

"She's here to help me. Go on, scoot. I let you hang here all day when all you bought is one Frap between the two of you."

"Oi, she's right. We don't wanna mess shit up with her, luv. WiFi is faster here than Starbucks." she took her S.O.'s hand and walked him out of the place. "Paige" followed them, closing and locking the door behind them, then turning to look at Chrystal.

"I... guess this would be the part - if it were a story - we'd start making out." Chrystal said, then immediately clapped a hand over her mouth in horror.

Kira raised an eyebrow, causing a flash of terror in Chrystal, then a smile blossomed over her face, and she laughed. "I guess it would. You and I, we may roleplay a bit too much."

Chrystal, now relaxed, laughed as well. "Never too much." She walked up to Kira, and on an impulse, instead of a handshake, just took both of Kira's hands, looking up at her. Kira smiled and squeezed gently before letting go.

"I guess we're both nervous. Want a coffee or soda? May as well add caffeine to our mix, just to make sure we're both climbing the walls." They both laughed nervously at Kira's comment.

"Naw, I'm fine for now, but I'll hit you up later for it, once my stomach gets back where it should be." Chrystal replied.

"Isn't it silly, that we're both nervous? Well, anyway, give me a few to close up, then come on back to my office. We can talk, and figure out exactly what we're going to do since we didn't really work that out before." Kira led Chrystal back, after finishing her close up procedures.

Once they were settled on one of the couches, next to and facing each other, Chrystal spoke first. "Soo... the outfit, that a uniform or something? It looks a little big on you."

"No, it's not a uniform. And it's big on purpose... Chrystal, I want to let you in on a secret. Something I haven't told anyone on Earth. I know we only have known each other online, and just for a few weeks, but, I feel I can trust you." Kira looked deeply into her eyes as she said this.

"Uh..." she paused. "A-as long as it's like, not illegal, I guess so."

"Not illegal, but it would be bad for me, like life-threatening bad, if it got out" Kira stressed.

"Oh... OK, I- I guess I could keep that kind of secret. I'm honored you trust me." Chrystal replied, her mind racing as to what it could possibly be.

"I... I'm not from around here. I'm in sort of a witness protection program."

Chrystal relaxed. "Oh. For a minute there, I thought you were going to tell me that you were actually a giantess."

"I am. I mean, sort of. I'm from... another Earth. I guess, you know, one like ours, but one where a few people, have, uh... abilities. Mine is changing my size."

"No. Fucking. Way. Are you serious?" Chrystal scooted closer to Kira.

"Serious. I can add probably six inches in this outfit if I take off my shoes. I mean, to prove it. would you like to see?"

Chrystal nodded numbly, and Kira stood up and slipped off her shoes, thought again, and took off her socks too. Kira stepped back a few steps, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She felt herself filling, then slightly stretching, the sweatsuit. Chrystal was covering her mouth eyes as big as saucers. Then, she jumped up, and stepped to Kira, taking her hands again. "You really are..."

Kira just nodded, smiling. "I really am."

"How... how big can you get?" Chrystal asked, staring up at the now six foot three Kira.

"Not quite as big I get in the chat room, but pretty big. Thirty-five feet. To scale, you'd be about a foot tall to me"

"Oh wow... can I see sometime?"

Kira nodded. "Yes, but we'd have to go somewhere, like the woods..."

Chrystal so simply stared and nodded again. "This is really happening, isn't it? I'm not dreaming?"

"Yes, it's real. I'm a real giantess." Kira smiled down at her.

Chrystal threw her arms around Kira. "I think I'm in love."

"Chrystal..."

"Uh, not literally... maybe eventually?"

Kira hugged Chrystal back hard. "I feel the same..."

Kira had to return to normal size before the pair went out. It was decided that the movies and dinner was going to be the order of the day. They sat in the back row, and a couple of times during the movie, Kira added or took off an inch or two, though it made her feet ache from how tight her shoes got whenever she grew. Every time she did this, Kira made sure to be holding Chrystal's hand, to make sure the girl got the thrill of the act.

After the movie, they decided on take out pizza, and they brought that and some beers picked up at a convenience store on the way back, ending up at Kira's apartment.

"That was amazing how you kept sneaking in the growth during the movie, Kira." Chrystal said, beaming at her friend.

"It gave me a thrill too." She admitted. "I gotta get some kind of stretchy shoes, though. My feet are killing me!"

Chrystal blushed suddenly, having a thought. "Uh... I have an idea, for later."

Kira came back into the dining room from the kitchen, setting down plates for the pizza and glasses for the beer. "What's up?"

"Maybe... Maybe I could massage your feet later?" She cast her eyes aside.

Kira blinked, and bit her lower lip for a moment. After a tense silence, she nodded and squeaked out, "Sure."

Chrystal let out a breath she didn't know she was holding; "Cool." was all she could manage to say.

"Hey, Chrystal? Can we get past the awkward here? I'm going to level with you. If I didn't want to do some GTS stuff with you face to face, I wouldn't have shown you. As long as it isn't too wacky, I'm usually going to either say 'yes' or 'eventually' to most anything you ask. Certain stuff of course is off limits, obviously, but... Yeah." Kira rambled, while Chrystal's smile widened.

"Thank God! I'm so happy we got that out in the open. And yeah, I have no desire to actually be stomped or eaten. Well, maybe my fingers stepped on a little, or maybe squeezed a bit - nothing crazy. I've been thinking about it since you showed me..."

"Ooh. I'm going to have to think hard on the pain parts, Chrystal. But it's not off the table, just..." She sighed and took that moment to pour the beers and take a big drink of hers. "...it's in the 'eventually' pile. For now."

Chrystal nodded, and picked up her own beer for a drink. "Hey, it's not like I can just go down the street to the next giantess or anything. Besides, we're friends. This kind of stuff's gotta take a back seat to our friendship, right?"

"Right. So... Pizza." She derailed the conversation and dished out the Hawaiian style to both of them with a pleasant smile.

Dinner passed pleasantly, with the two exchanging comments about their current lives and interests, with Chrystal carefully avoiding questions about Kira from before she arrived in California.

"OK so, I didn't plan dessert, but I do have half a carton of chocolate chip ice cream in my freezer. Up for it?" Both girls were three beers in and starting to show signs of intoxication.

"Always up for ice cream. But how do you do it, Kira?"

"Do what?"

"Have half a carton left. Whenever a carton of ice cream comes home with me it doesn't survive the night."

"Ah. Be patient my student. I will teach you the ways of self-discipline."

"Pass. Binging on ice cream is one habit I don't want to break."

Kira laughed and headed into the kitchen, returning and walking all the way into the living room with the carton and two large spoons, flopping onto the couch.

Chrystal got up and followed Kira into the living room sitting next to her.

Kira held up both spoons. "Choose your weapon." She said, and Chrystal grabbed one of the spoons. After a brief mock-duel with the utenstils, the pair settled in, eating and watching some science fiction channel on TV.

Finally, Chrystal got enough nerve up, between alcohol provided courage and plain old curiosity. "So, how is it? Where you come from?"

Kira looked at Chrystal for a moment then replied, "Pretty much the same as here. The number of people with abilities is pretty low, and those who have them end up being pretty high profile, even if they don't want to be."

"You especially huh? Hard to hide what you do."

"When I get big yeah. But notice, when I told you my ability, I said I change size, not that I get big."

"Huh, Kira? Oh wait... You can shrink too? Awesome! How little?"

"Barbie's clothes fit me at my smallest." She replied between bites of ice cream.

"Neat! Can I see?"

"Sometime, yeah."

"Why not now?"

"Cause this is the first day we met in person and I don't wanna be naked in front of you?"

"Oh, good point. Do you have little clothes though?" Chrystal reclaimed the ice cream carton for a bite.

Kira shook her head. "Naw, didn't see a point. I could pick some up though."

"Don't. I... Kind of still have a box or two full of that stuff and a dollhouse. I kept saying to myself I was gonna auction it off online but I never got around to it. Next time we get together we can go to my place if that's cool."

"A teeny tiny fashion show. Utterly ridiculous." She banged her spoon against Chrystal's. "Awesome idea, Chrystal."

Half an hour later, the ice cream finished, Chrystal slipped off of the couch and lifted up one of Kira's feet, stripping off the sock. "Massage therapy time."

Kira posed dramatically, draping one arm across her eyes. "Oh yes, mistress' feet are very sore."

"Well then, I suppose I need to work very hard on this..."

The massage went on for some time, and before Kira knew it, she had fallen asleep.

When she awoke, sometime in the middle of the night, she looked down, and saw Chrystal curled up on the floor at her feet, also asleep. So, she just started gently stroking her with her bare feet, smiling down at her new friend.

After awhile, Chrystal stirred, and looked up. "Ugh. What time is it?"

"A little after three."

She sat up. "I should go."

"You don't have to. Couch folds out, you can use my bed."

"Oh I couldn't do that. I'll take the couch. You actually work later. I'm off today."

"I'm going to take some time off, I think. I'll just go put a sign on my door saying I'll be on vacation for a couple weeks. I've been here a year without so much as a long weekend off."

"Really? You know, I've got a couple weeks vacay saved up too. I'll call in later. We can spend tomorrow at my place then... Maybe go in together on a camping trip? You know so you can...stretch your legs?"

Kira yawned. "Great. You know what? Come on to my bed. We can both crash for a few more hours then work out the details."

Chrystal smiled and stood up, stretching. "Yeah. Tired still. Sleep is good."

End Notes:

I've got an idea for a future chapter or two of flashback to before Kira met Chrystal, which detail a few of the encounters she had with other tinies on the GTS website. As an added bonus, I'll take requests from the Giantess World community to have their own tinies added as characters to the story! Let me know what you think of this idea.

Morning Rituals by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

A filler chapter that just took off in a different direction than I thought. I love when that happens, it means my characters are getting life of their own. Fixed more flow, grammatical stuff and added in more foreshadowing for stuff that happened later on that even I was unaware of on first writing as of November 9th 2015

The pair had no energy to do anything but sleep, and it was Chrystal who awoke first. She started because she for a brief moment forgot that she had relocated to Kira's bed and when she opened her eyes, there was Kira's sleeping face. Chrystal moved back slowly, and curled up fetal position near her friend's feet. It just felt right, being by those elegant toes. If it wouldn't have awakened her, Chrystal would have kissed them. Instead, she just stared and imagined, dozing off again.

The next time Chrystal awakened, it was to the feeling of the bottom of that lovely foot caressing her cheek. On an impulse, she kissed it, and brought one hand up to hold it there as she kissed it once more, inhaling the intoxicating aroma before letting go. "Good morning Kira."

"That, is incredibly sexy. And on some level, a little 'eww'. I didn't even shower before bed." Kira said, staring at Chrystal.

"I know. Twisted, but so damned hot at the same time." the lady mechanic replied. "This is the first time I've kissed a woman anywhere but on the cheek. Well, except for that one time in college..."

"We all have that one time in college." Kira laughed. "So, you want the shower first or should I go?"

"That depends. Who's cooking breakfast? I'm starving."

"You can if you want. My domestic skills amount to the microwave and automatic coffee brewing." Kira admitted.

"Oh Hell naw. You're getting my official breakfast scramble then. Provided you have eggs and potatoes and some kind of vegetables in your fridge."

"Yeah I got that. Tossing a potato into the microwave is common for me, and salads are things I can't screw up."

Chrystal stretched, then gave Kira a playful shove. "Go on then. If you're late I'm starting without you."

"Ok! Ok! I'm going. Who's the goddess around here anyway?" She teased.

Once Kira was out of the room, Chrystal headed into the living room to grab the empty ice cream carton to discard, and spotted Kira's socks from the previous night. On an impulse, she pocketed them, before going into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"I'm officially a perv." She muttered. "I'm saving socks to sniff." Still, she didn't take them out of her pocket. Then, Chrystal got to work on breakfast and thought nothing of it for now.

Meanwhile, Kira was in the shower, debating still whether or not to shrink for Chrystal. Sure, and seemed submissive, but seeing her tiny might trigger something in the other woman. "I'll confront her about it before I do it. The last thing she needed was to have her cover blown on this world. Sure, if Chrystal got ideas of capturing a tiny Kira, she could just grow out of it - perhaps not without injury - but publicity would get her contract with the TDS revoked and then once home she would be as good as dead. Best to be sure.

By the time Kira had finished her shower, she smelled Chrystal's cooking. "I could get used to this." She said as she reentered the dining room.

"It can be arranged. We could be roomies." Chrystal said.

Kira stared at her like a deer caught in headlights. "Uh..."

Chrystal covered her mouth. "Oh! Oh, I didn't mean it like that, but we both rent apartments. An hour's drive isn't going to kill me. Or we could find somewhere in the middle. And just share expenses. In like, a totally non-gay way."

Kira stared, and just as Chrystal was about to continue blustering, laughed. "A totally non-gay way? I hope not, because that foot worship thing you got going on does wonders for my self-esteem."

Chrystal's hand went to the pocket with Kira's socks in them at the mention of foot worship, but she was laughing at the end of that statement too. "Whew. I thought I'd really fucked up there for a minute."

Kira shook her head. "It makes sense to split costs, because you and I both know we're going to end up at one of our places or another most nights. Let's just... Scope things out. Find a two bedroom place maybe and put aside money for a deposit. Roomies, with GTS benefits. And, apparently, cooking ones. That smells awesome Chrystal."

"It should! Been in the Rivers family for generations! My dad showed me when I was ten."

"Wait. Your name is Chrystal Rivers? That is so a porn star name."

The other woman laughed. "Is not!"

"Oh you know it is." Kira retorted as she sat at the table.

"Well, maybe. But keep making fun of my name and I'll quit cooking for you." She threatened.

"Withdrawn. I can't put cooking like this at risk."

"So, what about you? What's your last name?"

After a few bites, Kira replied. "Here? Danvers. I pulled it from one of my favorite comic book characters. Back home, it's Dennethi. Greek, if you're wondering."

"Why'd you change it?"

"Witness protection program, remember?"

"Oh, right. Greek. Like that goddess of yours on the GTS site." Chrystal sat down then too and started eating.

Breakfast passed quickly after that, and then it was Chrystal's turn in the shower. Before she hit the actual shower though, she spent at least a whole minute smelling Kira's socks, then tossed them in the little laundry hamper in the room. She actually stared at the few pairs of underwear and bras in there before slamming the lid shut. "I am not gonna smell her undies... today."

A quick shudder later, and she was undressing and getting into the shower. "What the Hell, Chrys? All these years of being accused of being gay having an effect on you? Although... This is a giantess... Totally different." She chided herself.

It wasn't long before both women were ready to go. They decided to take Chrystal's car, a little Mazda that made Kira look huge when she sat in the passenger's seat.

Once they were on their way, Chrystal asked, "How come you never make adjustments to your height when things are a little uncomfortable?"

"I used to. Was a hard habit to break. But, if someone watched me close enough... Well I'd risk everything. What do you think the government - any government - would do with a woman who could change her size at will? I'd never see the outside of a research facility. And when they learned all they could about me alive... Dissection."

"Fuck. You think so?"

"Pretty sure. Happened plenty once powered people started showing up back home. Took us centuries to get considered people."

"Centuries? No shit?"

"No shit. It started happening around the 1600's. Did they have the Salem witch trials here?" Kira asked, and when Chrystal nodded, Kira continued.

"Back home it was just people starting to get powers. It took the Kennedys revealing their family had powers for generations - after JFK got into office - for people to accept them. In the end though, it still got him killed."

"The Kennedys have powers where you come from? What was JFK's?" Chrystal asked.

"Popularity. You heard his voice and boom you instantly liked him."

"Huh. It kinda worked like that here too. I wonder..."

"Nope. This world was carefully screened. No powereds here. The TDS made sure of that. To avoid complications." And because I really screwed up, but let's not tell her that, Kira. She thought.

"How do they know, Kira?"

"The technical stuff I don't know, but it boils down to it being like a huge channel guide, like for a TV? You choose what traits you want in a world, like, say, one with no nuclear power, and it narrows it down. Keep making choices til only one is left, and there you go."

"Huh. Cool." Chrystal pulled up in front of Paige's Pages and Kira got out. She went inside, first shutting the WiFi down, then called the post office to hold the mail at the office, and changed the answering machine. Finally, she printed out a cute little vacation poster and posted it inside the door.

"All set. All we have to do is go by your work and we'll be good to go."

"Yep. Oh shit." Chrystal said.

"Problem?"

Chrystal laughed. "The guys at work are gonna think you're my girlfriend, in a gay way."

"So? I'll play the part. Fuck em."

Chrystal and Kira both laughed. "You are such a cool friend, Kira."

"You too, Chrystal. You too."

End Notes:

A lot more to come! The previous notes here were so outdated just dumping them seemed better than retaining them for posterity.

Gas, Food, Lodging. by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

Chrystal and Kira swing by Jeff's Garage, and put on a little show. Then Chrystal reveals more aspects of her fetish to Kira, and Kira shares more about her life before California. Edited for content, flow, and typo stuff on November 9th, 2015

The pair hit the road toward Chrystal's work, and not long after the two began conspiring about just how they were going to play out their little scene at Jeff's garage.

"Are you gonna lead the guys on at my work then shut them down or what?" Chrystal asked, a little worried. It was her job after all, and she couldn't afford to lose it to a silly prank.

"Only if you want me to." Kira replied. "I could just hang out by the car and stare daggers at anyone who looks at you. Play the jealous girlfriend."

Chrystal visibly relaxed. "That might be better, Kira. Though this is totally going to ruin any chance I have of appearing straight to any of them."

"So..." Kira started to ask.

"Totally fine with that. There's not enough beer in the world to get me in bed with any of them." Chrystal assured.

After a few minutes of companionable silence, Chrystal spoke again. "I've been thinking of something else I'd like to try, and it wouldn't even require any size change."

"What's that?" Kira looked over at her.

"I'd kind of like you to sort of trample me a bit, in normal size? Like step on my hands or face. Not too hard. You could even talk to me gently during it, so you know I'm fine and enjoying it."

"Uhh..." Kira took a deep breath. "I... Can't promise anything, but I could like, do what I know some people do during massages and walk on your back? Still having a little freak factor about you wanting me to step on your fingers..."

"Look at my fingers, Kira. I'm a mechanic. I've beat my hands up harder than you'd ever would."

"Point taken. It's under consideration." After a while she added, "While we're sort of on the GTS subject... I gotta make really sure of something. When I shrink down for you, I need to make sure you don't-"

"Stop. Kira, you're my friend. The most awesome one I could hope for. I'm not gonna do anything crazy. No one is gonna find out about you, and remember, I'm the sub here. Totally not in my nature to go all mean giantess on you." She reached one hand over and rubbed Kira's thigh for a moment in reassurance.

Kira just smiled at Chrystal, then blushed lightly. After awhile, she said, "Thanks."

"Hey Kira. Back home, did you do any face to face GTS stuff?"

"For a little while. It wasn't private. All G-Rated stuff. It was... Well, I did Renaissance Fairs and Games Conventions. Shows. Like... See the world's tallest - or smallest - woman. Charged to lift people on my hand to the top of a water slide. Stuff like that. Or rode around on a trained dog in my tiny size. It was fun, and the kind of people who go to those things are less judgmental than most."

"I would have spent a week's pay getting hand rides from you. I guess you don't have any pictures..."

"No. Not here anyway."

Chrystal suddenly got a panicked look on her face. "Kira? You're staying here now, right? This is home for you now? I just found you, I don't want to lose you."

"Yeah, I'm not going back. After I testified, I had to come. It was against a guy who ended up being from a crime family. One where some of the hitmen have powers. I can't go back... Nothing to go back to. There was only my mom and brother. They killed both of them before they could get to TDS."

"Oh God. I'm so sorry. And here I was being selfish. I feel li-"

"Shhh. You couldn't have known. I've gotten so much more from this world than I ever dreamed, and most of that is in this car right now."

"Awww." Chrystal blushed again. "I've got a lot more in life lately too. The real life Giantess is freakin awesome, but you being kind, caring you is ten times better."

"Ten times? Really?"

"Ok, ok, maybe just twice as good, because GTS is so damned hot, but you get my point."

"Yeah, Chrystal, I do."

The rest of the drive to Jeff's garage went in silence, but a happy one. True to plan, Kira just lurked around the car, gazing indifferently at anyone besides Chrystal who looked at her. She put on her best "goddess" act in other words. When Chrystal came out, waving back to Jeff and Marco, Kira looked sternly at Chrystal then turned her head away. Chrystal walked up to Kira, knowing this was part of the act but not how.

"I'm going to kiss you." She said very softly to Chrystal, then, before she could react, Kira cupped the smaller woman's face in her hands and kissed her deeply. To Chrystal's credit, that split-second notice was enough for her to react as if they'd kissed a thousand times before.

After a moment she broke the kiss and, with a satisfied smirk in the direction of the leering males, Kira got back into the Mazda and buckled her seat belt as she waited for Chrystal to get into the car.

"Holy shit that was hot, Kira. If I didn't know before, I know now. I'm definitely bi. That really turned me on. You're in for another one of the famous Rivers recipes when we get to my place, to celebrate."

"Glad you didn't mind. I just thought to give them a show. Like you said, never enough roleplaying... Though this didn't take any effort, you're an attractive woman."

"And you're my Goddess."

Kira smiled and blushed, but nothing else was said until they reached Chrystal's place. "Welcome to Casa Ordinary, at the corner of so-so and meh." Chrystal proclaimed.

The place wasn't spartan like Kira's was. Most of the walls were full of posters of cars, or tool guides from various companies. There was a low couch in front of a wide screen TV, and a video game console on the floor next to the TV. A short glass living room table had a few automotive magazines scattered across it. One bookshelf was stocked with various large books - presumably parts guides, except for the bottom shelf. That looked like graphic novels and Japanese manga .

"Make yourself at home, Kira, while I get lunch ready." Chrystal headed into the kitchen.

Kira looked over at the manga and called out to Chrystal, “So, are these manga here GTS-related?”

“Somewhat. It's hard to find any giantess stuff that is more than action-y rather than the stuff we'd like. You can borrow them if you want.” Chrystal called back.

“Naw, I'm good, just wondered if you'd found something I didn't.” She rearranged herself on the couch, kicking off her shoes and putting her feet up, making sure to face the direction Chrystal would come from, so she'd see her stockinged feet first thing when she emerged from the kitchen.

Chrystal, meanwhile, was working on putting water on to boil for pasta, and getting items out of the fridge to cut up for what would eventually be a pasta salad. After a few minutes of prep, she came in and saw Kira stretched out on the couch. “There's my Goddess.” she said, in a way that implied the capital G. She knelt at the base of the couch, near Kira's feet. “May I?”

“Of course.” Kira replied, smiling over at the lady mechanic.

At that point Chrystal leaned in. First, massaging lightly with her hands. Later, kissing and licking at the soles of Kira's feet, and finally, starting to suck gently on her big toe.

“I... don't think I've had anyone do that to me in real life. In the GTS room, yes, but... oh wow. That feels so good.”

“I'm glad Goddess is pleased.” Chrystal glanced behind her and noticed, that over in the kitchen (the place was only separated by a sort of bar, the only separate rooms in the apartment were the bathroom and bedroom, the rest was organized like a studio apartment) the water had started boiling. “I'll be right back.” She got up and went back into the kitchen, dropping the noodles into the boiling water and returning to Kira.

“So, I know you are totally not into what I think we're calling the 'eww' factor but...” Chrystal started.

“Yes?” Kira looked down at her friend with a pleasant smile.

“Well, once I've got our food all made up, I have this thing... well it'd do a lot for me if you were to step in my food and I'd eat part of it off of your foot.” Kira's voice was barely above a whisper.

“Yeah, you're right about the 'eww' but... I guess I could do that. Not with these hose on though. Do you know how hard it is to find hose that will let me grow an inch or two without running? It's kind of icky for me but if it means you're going to be licking my feet, I think I can get around a little 'eww', Chrystal.”

Chystal actually squeaked when she heard Kira agree. “Great! You're awesome for indulging me like this.”

“Hey, I'm a gentle, remember? I get off by making other people happy. This is totally going to work both ways here.” Kira replied, wiggling her toes at Chrystal.

“Even if it's 'eww'?”

“Even if.” she assured.

It wasn't too long later, after a bit more foot worship and waiting for things to cook, that Chrystal returned to the kitchen washing up before returning to working on lunch. Though Chrystal wouldn't mind eating food she'd prepared after rubbing Kira's stockinged feet, Kira herself might. And it's not like she couldn't just look over and see her.

So, after draining and cooling the pasta in a pan of ice water, she tossed in the various vegetables – celery, onion, carrots and peas from a frozen package she had in the freezer, and a few pimento-stuffed green olives, diced fine. After adding some mayo, salt, dried parsley and lemon pepper from the often-used spice rack, and Chrystal was satisfied. She was out of eggs or she would have hard-boiled a couple for the mix.

“It's not super cold, which I kind of like mine, but I made plenty, so we can have more later.” Chrystal proclaimed. She made a base for the salad out of some shredded cabbage and carrots that she hadn't used up the last time she threw together a slaw – that stuff kept forever – and dished out a plate of the mix for Kira, then put most of the rest away in a plastic container, tossing it into the fridge.

“Looks wonderful, Chrystal.” She stood up and went to sit at the bar where the other girl served her the plate – which she'd also garnished with a few more of the stuffed olives and baby dill pickles. “Maybe you should have been a cook instead of a mechanic.”

“Thanks. I thought about it when I was in my teens, but then I got a boyfriend who was totally into cars and that was that.” She explained.

“Where's yours?” Kira asked.

“I was going to use this...” Chrystal picked up the stainless steel metal bowl with the last bit of salad she hadn't put away in it. “Get down on the floor by your feet and have you step in it some so I can lick it off...”

“Oh.” She bit her bottom lip. “Chrys...”

“You don't want to?”

“It's not that, I'm just having a hard time with dishing out humiliation in real life instead of a chat room.”

“Yeah, I know you hate it, but you know I love that about you. Trust me, Kira. I'm an awesome cook, and a kick-ass mechanic, I just really get a thrill from worshiping my Goddess.”

Kira blew out a long breath. “Ok, but we're going to compromise. Bring another fork over, and sit next to me.”

“Uh... okay...” Chrystal grabbed an extra fork and sat next to Kira.

“Feed me a bite.” She ordered, eyes narrowed at Chrystal.

Chrystal actually yipped before replying “Yes, Goddess.” and using the fork to feed a forkful of the salad to Kira.

“Mmm... This is acceptable. Another.”

Chrystal repeated the process, then Kira commanded, “Now take a bite from my plate yourself. This is good enough, to where... for a very small moment, you are my equal, servant.”

The other girl bit her lip then nodded, reaching the fork over and taking a bite, smiling.

“Enough. Take off my stockings, and give them to me.” Kira snapped, and Chrystal complied. Kira tucked them in one of her pockets, then swiveled her stool around. “You may present your bowl to me.”

Chrystal nodded then knelt before her Goddess, lifting the bowl over her head as an offering. Kira made a mental note to tease Chrystal later for putting her through this bit of 'eww', but then slowly sank her foot into the bowl, until it squished into the lukewarm food. She curled her toes a few times and twisted her foot back and forth some, then slightly lifted her foot, so it was still hanging over the bowl. “Now you may clean my foot.”

Chrystal moved to set down the bowl, but Kira sharply slapped the top of Chrystal's head. “No. I won't have that food dropping to the floor. Hold onto the bowl and use your mouth only on my foot.”

The smaller woman winced then nodded demurely. The next ten minutes was spent with Kira slowly eating her own salad while occasionally squishing more of Chrystal's portion on her feet to lick and suck off. When it looked like very little would continue to stick to Kira's foot, she spoke again. “Put your bowl on the floor. You still cannot use utensils or your hands to eat. Finish your food using your mouth alone.”

By then, Kira had finished her own portion, and leveled her best Goddess stare at Chrystal as she ate from the stainless steel bowl like a dog. Once it was all done, Kira didn't want to break the mystique, so she did what she did online to end a scene – she left the room, stepping off into the bathroom to wash up without a word to Chrystal.

By the time Kira got out of the bathroom, Chrystal was back in the kitchen, washing dishes. She knew the cue for the end of a scene as well as Kira. So, when Kira came back in Chrystal said, “You did it again. Took what I wanted and added your own twist. You're a fucking genius, Kira.”

For a brief moment she leveled the Goddess-gaze at Chrystal again, just enough for the girl to panic, thinking she'd broken character too soon, before her whole face exploded into a smile. “I really did have fun with that, despite the squishiness factor.”

Chrystal laughed and shook a dish brush in Kira's direction. “You had me thinking we were still going. My freaking heart jumped up my throat.”

“Does that give you a thrill though? That at any time your Goddess might be displeased with you, and you'll have to make it up to her somehow?”

“Actually... yeah. It does.”

“Cool. Cause after I get something to drink, you and I have a date with Barbie. You had your wish, now it's time for mine.”

“How come you never came on as a tiny on the GTS site then?”

“How many people would one – go into a room of a Giantess who sometimes logs on as a tiny, or how many Giantesses would let a tiny who also played a GTS into their room? Especially a tiny that wants gentle on top of all that? I could have made a second account but then I wouldn't have any of my clothes. So, since there are way more tinies than giantesses on the site, I chose giantess.”

“That's not all. You like being in charge. I know you like pleasing people too, which is totally a tiny trait, but you're into being the boss lady.”

“Yup. But just like you like that crush or vore, I like being tiny now and then.”

“Suits me fine. I've always been curious about that end of it, never even tried an RP of that.”

“Let the GTS live-action roleplay begin, then.” Kira said, then stopped. "Uh, where do you keep the doll stuff?"

End Notes:

I had a little help from a friend of mine with this chapter. We hashed some of this out between us and I took her ideas and ran with them - not entirely in the same direction she did, but I am very pleased with the mini-collab from my anonymous friend and will continue to work with her for future inspiration.

Fashionista by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

Chapter is a little short, I may fluff it out some but it covers the little fashion show, and a little bonus as well. This chapter, and the one prior have a lot of help from a friend of mine, as a collaboration.

“Let the GTS live-action roleplay begin, then.” Kira said, then stopped. "Uh, where do you keep the doll stuff?"

 Chrystal chuckled. "It's in the mess I call my closet. Be right back." She ducked out into the bedroom and emerged a short time later with three boxes, setting them by the dining room table. " The dollhouse will have to be reassembled. I know the manual is in here somewhere... " She began fishing through the largest of the boxes.

"Uh, do we have to build it now? Or is this a way to save on a two bedroom apartment by putting my apartment inside yours?" Kira teased.

 "Funny. No, it's just that I do want to do it eventually and I wanna be sure we can. Here. This box has all the clothes." She put the smallest of the three boxes on top of the table.

 Kira opened the box and took a few handfuls of the old outfits out of the various zip bags they were in, inside that box, and placed them on the table. "These are really well-kept, Chrystal." She looked up and over at her, where she'd just come up with the instructions. "Hey, I know that you said you never did any giantess RP before online but as a kid did you do anything with your Barbies?"

 She blushed. "I used to steal a few of my brother's little army men and have my Barbies step on them... He got more army guys all the time so he never missed them. I used to think about how lucky the army men were to be so little."

 "Cool." She replied as she started to set the clothes into 'cute' 'maybe' and 'hideous' piles respectively. "Some of this stuff is just ugly, but there's cute outfits too. I never had so many tiny clothes before. This is gonna be fun."

Chrystal, meanwhile had gotten all the dolhouse parts and the manual into one box, but she kept sneaking glances at Kira throughout. "Yeah, fun." She agreed.

"Soo..." Kira started. "I can either just get naked, or I could shrink out of my clothes and you could fish me out of the pile and set me on the table." She began blushing hard.

"Well, whatever's most comfortable for you. You are my goddess after all." Chrystal too was blushing.

"Ahh... I think I'll just shrink. Not sold on the being naked in front of you at full height, not for as long as I'd have to be to maneuver a shrink down onto the table. Somehow the fact you'll see less detail when I'm tiny seems better." She took and let out a deep breath. "OK so... When I do this, I usually end up on top of my skirt and undies, and under my top and bra. You'll need to fish me out and set me on the table. Ready?"

 Chrystal nodded, keeping intense attention on Kira. "Ready."

Kira closed her eyes, and let out a deep breath. The shrinking was slow at first, and Kira drew and released another breath. It helped her to imagine the size was coming or going with the air. Finally, she ended up, as she expected, in the middle of the pile of the clothes she was just wearing.

Chrystal moved forward and carefully brought out the tiny, wriggling Kira with both hands, cupping her tenderly. So warm, she thought as she stared at her smiling friend for a moment before gingerly placing her on the table.

Kira waved and walked over to start trying on her first choice, a salmon colored strappy-shouldered dress. She had a little trouble getting it on, it seeming too tight around the chest. "Oh come on!" Her voice rang out at volume surprising to Chrystal. Apparently, Kira's voice didn't change much when she got tiny. "Barbie's boobs have to be bigger than mine at this size!"

"Let me see, Kira." And when she walked out to the middle of the table, Chrystal nodded.

"That's a Staci outfit, that's why. On Staci, that dress had a train... Still, it looks good on you except for the chest exploding out of it."

"Thank God. I'd hate to think I'd gotten fat. I'll try another." She stepped behind the box to strip and change into a plain white top and jeans. "Too bad none of the shoes will fit me. Way too narrow."

Once she had changed, Kira walked out to the middle of the table. "They aren't real denim. Pretty stretchy." She proclaimed.

"Still, it looks great on you." Chrystal, though watching the tiny girl intensely, was imagining her at large sizes.

Kira faced away from Chrystal sliding her hands all the way down one leg to her ankle, then peeked over her shoulder back at her friend. "So you like?"

"Mhm. I do." She agreed.

Kira went to grab a third outfit, this time a long blue, silky dress. "Hey Chrystal. You having so many of these clothes, you probably had a lot of practice dressing up your dolls, huh?"

"Wait.....you don't mean...." Chrystal said, as she thought she felt her heart stop beating for a second or two. She was sure Kira was going to suggest that she dress her. But... that.... that is.... She started to hyperventilate, before she began a full on panic-attack as she didn't know what to do. She stood up and headed to the bathroom for a bit to splash water on her face and then came back after a minute or two. "Sorry. Excited. Um. Right... you were saying?" She said blushing but not as much as she had been, having cooled her head.

"Wow. I didn't know it would have such an effect on you. But what do you say? Gonna dress up your dollie?" She extended the dress in both hands out to her friend. "I mean, if you want to."

"YES!" She shouted, before clamping a hand over her mouth, then releasing it, squeaking it out this time. "yes."

Kira laughed. "Cool. So..." She set the dress down next to her and stood. "Too bad none of the damned shoes fit. But you like feet anyway, right?" She twirled around once more then posed for Chrystal. "Wardrobe." She said, in her best diva voice, with a wink at her friend.

"Yes Ma'am." She said scooping Kira up, which felt strange. The fact that a tiny person was in her hands right now and not a doll was just amazing. As she cupped her there, she'd undo the shirt and pants she was currently wearing, then pull them off gently before picking up the dress Kira had chosen and putting it over her arms and head before fastening the strap on the back and then placing her back on the table. "Your runway is ready Ma'am."

She stayed very still during the undressing and dressing. Then she did the full sort of catwalk up and down the table before breaking character again. "Isn't it cool that I can still be the Goddess even at this size? I just love our relationship Chrystal. Also... I look hot in this dress."

"I have to agree. You do. But then again Kira, you'd look hot in anything you wore. At least to me." Chrystal admitted while blushing, visualizing all the things Kira could do to her at full giant size. Especially being smothered beneath her bare foot. The thought caused her to actually start getting a bit aroused.

"Well that was the best of them... I'll get back into my regular stuff once -. Oh hold on a minute. Would you mind if... you sacrificed one of the ugly outfits? It'll sting a little for me but I bet you'd love to see me growing out of clothes.” Kira asked, with a broad smile.

"Oh yes. Please, please do that." She said starting to get a bit panicky again, but not as bad as before. "Please do."

She changed into the gaudy pink and white polka dot bikini, then walked to the edge of the table. "Set me on the floor please?"

Doing just that she'd prepare to be amazed. "Hey, Kira. When you finally tear out of the clothes... and um... grow again... could you grow just a little bigger than your normal human height? Maybe seven feet tall?" She asked wanting to have an Amazonian foot to worship. "Also, would you let me kiss and worship your legs too?"

"Ah... I... don't have any clothes that big." She said, then finally just shrugged. "You so owe me being naked for me soon because of this. Remember that." The tiny Kira shook her finger at Chrystal, still somehow commanding her giantess respect at eight inches tall. "Bring a beach towel, too. I'm not going to stay naked in front of you. I'd be too embarrassed, we don't know each other that well yet in person."

"Sure." Chrystal agreed, going over to the small closet off of the living room, coming back with a large beach towel to wrap around Kira when she gets bigger. "Okay, ready." the lady mechanic was feeling incredibly excited about this.

"Ok here we go..." She closed her eyes, and took in a deep breath. She felt it first straining, then winced as it cut into her shoulders, sides and hips. Finally, with another deep breath in, the doll clothes popped off and fluttered away. A third breath and she was just a little over seven feet tall, and probably nearly three hundred pounds, as she reached over, draping the towel over her in a toga-style fashion. "Now... where do I sit so you can adequately worship me?" She fell completely into character now.

"In my favorite chair Goddess." She said as she pointed to her comfy chair in the living room. "Sit there. I'll worship your legs and feet Goddess." She said happily as she lay her face next to her feet while she stood there, staring up at her luscious legs as they towered above her.

"That will do." She said casually, and rubbed her foot across Chrystal's face casually before walking on over to the chair and sitting down in it, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap.

Chrystal crawled over to her and laid down near her feet. "My face is your foot stool Goddess, use me to your delight." She said happily as she began to lick her Goddess's sole, taking her big toe into her mouth and sucking on it gently before giving her a full on toe job. All the while, she was rubbing her hand up and down her leg, massaging her calf and reaching over to her shin.

"Mm... I could really get used to this." She watched Chrystal for awhile, sighing. "And I bet you could too." She brought her other leg around behind Chrystal's back to rest on it while she worked on that foot.

"Mhmm..." Chrystal would say with her toe in her mouth. She loved the taste of her skin, the feel of it in her mouth was just euphoric. The smell of her sweaty toes having not been washed yet for the day. She loved it, all of it. She wanted it to just continue forever if possible, and so she'd just continue to rub and massage her Goddess's legs while sucking on her toes for a good while.

And true to form, that attention to her feet and legs was more relaxing than arousing to Kira, and she fell asleep not too long after that attention started, with visions in her mind of Chrystal doing more than just undressing her in tiny form dancing through her head.

End Notes:

Still working toward that camping trip, true believers. Always leave them wanting more, right?

Dreams... by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

Yeah, I did this quickly right before my creativity dived out from under me and I chide myself for doing a miniscule one off chapter, but I still love the little thing!

"So you really like being played with like a doll, huh Kira?" Chrystal asked, looking into her cupped hands, where a very massage oiled up Kira stretched out.

"One of my favorite things, Chrystal." She rolled over onto her stomach, rubbing her greasy chest against the pads of her friend's hand. "Mmm, almost the same size. Like rubbing against tits."

"Oh so you want friction huh?" Chrystal folded Kira in between her hands and rolled Kira's glistening form around. "So warm and slick. Makes me wonder if I couldn't get you inside me. I bet I could get you pussy deep in my pussy if I put you in head first..."

"Oh, yes. Yes! Please put me in you! Please!"

Kira sat bolt upright, with Chrystal rubbing her shoulder. "You OK, Kira? You were talking in your sleep."

Kira blushed, rubbing her eyes. "I was? Wh-what was I saying?"

"Just, 'please' over and over. Bad dream?"

Kira shook her head. "Not unless you count naughty as bad."

Chrystal grinned. "Was I in it?"

"Yeeaahh... But I don't think I'm quite where I want to talk about that yet. Soon though."

Chrystal was beaming. "It's OK, it's enough for me to know that I was in it."

"Chrystal, do you think this is weird? I mean, beyond the GTS stuff. We've only known each other in person a few days."

"Honestly? Kinda. But, for me, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I really don't think about it too hard. Why, you having doubts?" Chrystal asked, looking worried.

Kira waved her hands at Chrystal. "No, nothing like that. This is great, I just don't want to rush it, you know?"

"Yeah, it's tough for me though, Kira. I just want to do all the stuff we do online, in person now."

Kira smiled. "I was a celebrity back home for my size change. A minor one, but a celebrity nonetheless. I know how it feels to be wanted that way." She pat her lap. "Have a seat. I'll tell you a story about back home."

Chrystal squealed. "Yes ma'am. I'd love to hear it!" She practically leaped into Kira's lap."I think I might have told you that I ran a bookstore back home too? Well, it was called The Big Book and I even had a foam rubber chair in the lobby that was made from a mold of my hand at full size."

"That's so cool, Kira. I bet it was a popular seat."

"It was. And remember how you asked if I did GTS stuff back home? I had a playroom in the back, that I charged a rental fee to use. But like I said, G-Rated stuff. The craziest it got is when, now and then, I'd hold someone - or two, in my hand while they did stuff. Alone or with each other. But I had a strict no nudity rule. I wasn't running a massage parlor or a whorehouse."

"Wow... That must have been awesome." Chrystal rested her head on Kira's shoulder, curling more into her lap.

"I made more on the playroom than the rest of the store combined. And, mostly, was harmless roleplay, either in my big or small sizes. In fact, why don't I tell you about my last day back home? From one end to the other."

"If you want. I know you lost family..." The lady mechanic seemed concerned.

"No. I want you to know..."

End Notes:

Far more to come!

The Big Book by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

In which we see the last day Kira spends on her home Earth.

Kira was watching the customers in the lobby. A middle-aged woman engrossed in gingerly paging through a special edition of The Borrowers, so, if she ended up in the playroom, Kira would be at her smallest size, most likely. 

There was also a couple splayed out over the foam rubber chair modeled after Kira's hand at full size. The chair was even colored the same shade as Kira's own skin, so it gave her the creeps. It was like looking at your own disembodied hand. The couple was making out pretty heavily, casting mischevious glances at Kira often. It was a good bet that they would end up in the playroom too, doing the same thing in her actual hand. And Kira would smile and coo, and maybe pet them or roll them from hand to hand. Roleplay for money. Kira saw it as being an actress, and just as difficult at times.

The phone rang, and Kira picked it up, answering automatically. "Thank you for choosing The Big Book. Kira speaking." It was bad news. After a short time of listening, she said, "No, I'll get to you. Give me the address. I won't risk my clients. This place is probably watched. I can get out without them seeing me or suspecting." Another pause and she jotted an address down. "Two hours, maybe three. I'll be there." Kira hung up, put her best 'everything is OK' face on, and called out to her assistant manager, "Hailey, could you come here a minute?"

The slight, tomboyish girl looked up from where she was taking inventory. "Sure, Kira, what's up?"

"Think you could close for me tonight? I had a family thing come up last minute. I know it's short notice, but you could use the OT, right?" Kira asked, trying her best to smile.

"You all right? You look like something is bothering you." Hailey looked up at Kira once she'd come up next to her boss.

Kira nodded. "Yeah. It's family stuff. You know how it is, you can pick your friends but not your relatives, right?"

Hailey's eyes narrowed. "I'm not buying it, but we'll talk about this later. Go on, get out of here." She gave Kira a quick hug, then pushed off of her.

"Thanks, Hailey. I owe you." She sighed. Kira was getting concerned looks from the couple on her hand chair. "I better talk to our potential playroom guests before I go."

Kira walked over first to the couple. "I know you two were probably looking forward to the playroom tonight, but something came up last minute. I'll get you an extra half hour free if you book it tonight for tomorrow." The guy looked skeptical, so she decided to play a little dirty. Kira leaned in and whispered to the woman, "I look forward to seeing you moaning in the palm of my hand." She pulled back with a wink to her and instantly she was all over her boyfriend to make the reservation.

That left miss Borrowers. She took the few steps over to her and asked politely, "Miss, could you come with me to my office? And, bring the book if you would."

She looked confused, but nodded and complied. Once they were in Kira's office, she smiled at her. "What's your name, miss?"

"Agnes, Miss Kira."

"Well, Agnes, I take it from your book choice, that you were going to ask for playroom time with me at my smallest size?"

"I was trying to get up the nerve to, yes." She shifted uncomfortably.

"Well, I've had a family errand come up last minute and I won't be able to staff the playroom this evening. That's a lovely accent by the way. English?"

She nodded. "Manchester. I've come all the way here on holiday to see you, Miss Kira."

"Well I shan't disappoint. You see, I learned of a surprise, and I want to avoid someone watching the shop for me to leave. I'm simply not dressed for what they intend to take me to. So, I need your help. And for your trouble, you can keep the book."

"My help? I'm afraid I don't understand." She did, however, clutch the book more tightly to her.

"If you agree, I'm going to go to my smallest size and hide in your bag as you leave the store. I'll need you to take a bag of mine with full size clothes in them as well. Then, a few blocks away, you'll set me down so I can change back into these."

Agnes was covering her mouth for most of Kira's explanation. She blinked a few times, then cleared her throat. "I can do that... On one condition. That you let me hold you for awhile here first. That is what I came here for, after all."

Kira nodded. "I can do that, Agnes."

"Then we have an accord."

Twenty minutes later, Agnes left the store, looking immensely pleased with herself. As instructed, she walked a few blocks away, then ducked off into an alleyway, setting down Kira's bag first, then carefully reaching into her own shoulder-slung bag, bringing Kira out with both hands, cradling the doll-clothed and doll-sized woman lovingly. "Oh I could hold you for hours, Miss Kira."

"And how I'd love that, Agnes. But, family obligations prevent." Kira meant that earnestly, the doll size for her was one of her favorite ones.

"Yes, quite." Agnes leaned in, her lavender body spray smell nearly overpowering Kira at her size, and delivered a kiss to, well, Kira's whole face, before putting her down slowly.

Kira waved to Agnes and blew her a kiss in return, then moved over to hide behind her knapsack to undress, while Agnes turned to keep watch on the alley entrance. 

A few moments later, Agnes felt a hug from behind as Kira had resumed height and changed. "Thank you again, Agnes." She said softly. "Now off with you. I'll wait here until you've been gone a few minutes before I make my escape."

"Happy to oblige, Miss Kira." The woman replied, then broke away, walking swiftly off, and in the best mood she'd been in for twenty years.

Once Agnes was away for awhile, Kira pulled out her phone, accessing the address, and the website she used for the other job she occasionally did. The suit was still in its bunker, according to the site. Her plan was, get to the suit, then use its built in communications and information access to find out the whole story, what the TDS wasn't telling her. She was pretty sure that the TDS was aware of the "rescue suit" but she figured if she got to it fast enough she could get the story.

Kira hailed a cab, and took it to a bar on the boardwalk. From there, she headed for the loading docks, slipping into a seemingly abandoned warehouse, using her key for it. With a sigh, she snapped on the lights. Overhead at a height of fifty feet, the flourescent tubes flickered to life, revealing the Rescue Suit.

Over forty feet tall, and looking like, as Kira put it when she first saw it, 'like a Power Ranger collided with a fire truck.' Painted glossy red like an emergency vehicle, complete with a number 1 on the shoulders and chest, the rescue suit was ten tons (incredibly light for its size) of biohazard armored glory. Fully sealed and fireproof to six hundred degrees, Kira had been dispatched before to major fires, biohazard situations and wilderness rescues. Today, she had different plans for the suit.

"No way! Kira, you had a super suit? You were totally a superhero!" Chrystal interrupted Kira's story in excitement.

"It wasn't any more glamorous than being a volunteer fire fighter. I wasn't even paid for it. Though they offered. I just told them to put my wage back into the fire department's budget. Now can I please get back to my story? I was on a roll." 

"Oops, sorry Kira. But you totally were a superhero..."

"Chrystal..."

"Shutting up now."

Once Kira was suited up, she tuned into all of the emergency channels, and accessed the TDS intranet by using her override password. She found what she was looking for, then disconnected all communications and went 'dark'.

Thirty minutes later, further down the docks, one massive hand surfaced from the water, then the other. Once she'd pulled herself out of the water, the two 'dock workers' in front of this particular warehouse, pulled pistols and took aim "Shit. How'd she find us here?!" The pair opened fire, but there was no way small arms fire would do more than scratch the paint on Kira's suit. Casually she swept a foot at them, catching one and sending him sailing fifty feet to land in a heap. The second was running like Hell. She didn't care, he wasn't the one she was after. 

Inside, a powered hitman known only as "The Shooter" was casually assembling a sniper rifle. If he had known the extent of Kira's physical strength, he may have moved faster. Suddenly, a giant gauntleted fist slammed through the roof, top floor, and ceiling of the bottom floor of the warehouse, then unfolded to grab the man right off the floor.

"Good job, bitch. Now finish it. Kill me. Go on!" He cursed at her, struggling in her grasp.

Kira just straightened up and turned away from the warehouse. "Admit it. Admit what you did."

"What, I'm supposed to beg for my life now? Well forget it, bitch. It was just business. I got paid to off you and your family. I knew my job would get me killed one day so I ain't gonna give you the satisfaction of scaring me. You may as well kill me now. If you can. I don't think you have th-"

The Shooter's tirade was cut off by Kira taking three running steps and throwing him out to sea. The hitman struck ocean surface going 120mph about an eighth of a mile out to sea, according to the satellite surveillance.

"STAND DOWN! THIS ISN'T THE WAY, KIRA." A loudspeaker from a nearby helicopter blared at her. For a brief, terrifying moment, when Kira's helmeted head snapped over towards the helicopter, the pilot thought he was doomed. 

Instead, she turned on her communication array. "I'll be there on time." She said, and headed back into the sea.

 

"Wow, Kira. You must have been really mad. I don't think I've ever seen you get mad at all." Chrystal said, stroking her friend's hair.

"Yeah. I'd just lost my family to this guy, and the TDS were just going to let him walk until they could catch the big fish. My family was simply collateral damage to them. I was truly pissed." Kira replied, with a long sigh. "Still... I don't think I'd do it any differently if I had it to do over. And... uh, remember when I said I was in a witness protection program? Well, it started that way, but they ended up saying what I did was originally Murder One, but they spun the whole thing to the public so that the guy I threw was a terrorist wearing a suicide vest, so they couldn't convict me of that. They reduced the charge to Manslaughter, and my punishment was the exile as a prison term. I can't go back for five years at least."

"What?! You kill a hitman and they charge you with his death? What a crock of shit that is!" Chrystal was outraged.

"Well, at the time I was too, but later I realized, because they weren't able to immediately get at the leader of the crime family due to being tipped off that TDS was onto their activities, more people possibly died or were victimized due to my impulsiveness. Besides, staying here with you is hardly any kind of punishment..." Kira replied, ending with a smile and a kiss to Chrystal's forehead.

"Aww... but what happened next? I mean you told me the overall thing, but after you waded off..."

"I went back to the bunker and put the suit away, then went to the safehouse they had planned for me, while I waited for them to set up the Trans-Dimensional Transport. Of course, this is when I faced all kinds of shit for killing the hitman too..."

"I still think that's pretty shitty. Hold on, I'm gonna grab us some drinks. Can we move to the couch too, so you can stretch out and I can curl up by your feet?" Chrystal asked.

"Always with the feet. And what kind of drinks were you talking?"

"I've got OJ and a bottle of champagne cooling in the fridge. You up for a mimosa?"

"Sure, Chrystal. But after this little story time, I'd like to have a little more time with you in one of my smaller sizes. That... sort of was what my dream about you was about."

"Oooh. Sounds fun. Be right back." Chrystal hopped up out of Kira's lap and went into the kitchen to fix the mimosas for the pair.

Meanwhile, Kira went to the couch and stretched out. The big towel wouldn't cover her all over so she decided to wrap it around like a skirt and end up topless. That ought to give Chrystal some indecision, Kira thought. She won't know whether to go to my feet or my boobs.

Not long later, Chrystal came back not only with the mimosas but a plate of cheese slices and cold cuts. "I was kinda hungry too." She said as she handed  Kira her drink, her eyes not straying from Kira's chest. "You're playing dirty."

"Yup. You gotta choose toes or boobs."

"No I don't. I'll start up here and work my way down." Chrystal carefully laid across Kira, resting her head on the now-Amazonian size woman's chest, while balancing her own drink in one hand.

"Good sense of balance there, love."

"Mm. I've always been athletic."

"So, now where were we? Right... So I was going to the safehouse..."

An hour later, Kira entered the unassuming office, showed her ID, and was escorted by a security guard to an elevator. Once upstairs, she walked into the small conference room. The guard here was a lot more nervous and kept eyeing her as if he expected Kira to do something violent. "Relax. If I wanted to cause problems, I could have assumed full size right here and brought the whole building down."

Instantly, the guard had his gun out and aimed at Kira's head. "Could you do it faster than I could put a bullet in your brain?"

Kira didn't even blink. "Yes." She said with such confidence that it caused the man to waver.

The situation was defused when the TDS supervisor entered. "Stand down." He ordered.

Both complied without a word, and Kira made her way to the interview desk, shortly followed by the supervisor. "To say I'm disappointed is a severe understatement. I've spent the last hour pulling damage control after your little stunt, Miss Dennethi."

"Can you blame me?" Kira retorted.

"No, but that does not excuse it. Some of the PADs want your head, almost literally. I took the hit for not protecting you and yours as a contributing factor." He began.

"How kind of you, Jake." She interrupted.

"Quit with the sarcasm, Kira. We're friends, but I have to hit all the bullet points."

Kira pursed her lips tightly and nodded.

"Now then, the preliminary charges you're being brought up on are unauthorized use of an emergency vehicle, vandalism, aggravated assault, and first degree murder."

"Murder?! Of that scum?" Kira tensed in her seat, but before she could say any more, Jake had raised his hand to placate her.

"Hear me out. I can get the vehicle use charge dropped, and TDS can pay the fine for the vandalism." He was almost interrupted again but the look in Jake's eye silenced Kira. "The assault can be justified as self defense, but the murder..." He sighed. "The best I can do is by have you plead guilty to manslaughter. If you do that, I can pull strings and make our previous agreement serve as punishment. It would mean that you would have to waive your right to return until the sentence was up."

That was a lot to take in. After several attempts to speak, Kira managed to say, "How long?"

"Seven to ten years, if we're lucky."

"That's way longer than-" she started, then sighed. "Fine. Agreed."

"Officially, what Rescue Kira threw in the ocean was a terrorist with a suicide vest on. that's what the media's going to be told. The only reason this isn't going far worse for you, is that you've been the best PR tool that the PADs have had in years. If the media had been there, it would have been a disaster. So, if this deal holds... You'll make a public statement about needing to go on a hiatus for your health and the safety of your employees, then we move you to a world without powereds."

"Wait, that wasn't a part of the original agreement-"

"Should have thought about that before you used a hitman for a fastball."

Another sigh came from Kira. "Fine. So, I take it I'll be I undercover on this new world?"

"Totally. We can't risk a breach like that. Besides, do you want to be the first and only powered there in the spotlight?"

"No. Can I at least say goodbye to my employees?"

"Tomorrow morning. By this time tomorrow you'll be on a new Earth. We got you all set up, and we're going to use all that back and future pay from your rescue work to split between you and your employees since your business will likely take a nosedive without you there."

"But I donated-"

"No. They put it in a trust fund. If you had a kid they would have gotten it. Or it would have gone to your estate in the event of your untimely death."

"Nine years of back pay, invested-"

"You're a millionaire, Kira. Barely. The Rescue Corps was going to surprise you with a check once you came back from Witpro."

This was too much for Kira, who was laughing deliriously. "So what now? Conceal, don't feel?"

"Your puns never bothered me anyway." Jake replied. "We'll work through this, I promise."

"Wait, how could TDS have this non-powered world all set? Doesn't that take months?"

"Yes. It was one of about five worlds we were looking at. No one but the launch crew would know which of them you went to? Well them and the Director."

"You think there's a leak in TDS." Kira stated.

"We assume there always is. Protection using compartmentalization."

"Huh. Makes sense. So, can I go get dinner and crash now?"

"At my place. Debbie will be thrilled to see you."

"Oh." The thought of spending time with Jake's 10 year old daughter was a melancholy one. "Fine."

"You keep saying that."

"I wish I believed it." Kira said as they left the building together.

 ***

"Wow, Kira. That's so sad. I'm sorry that happened." Chrystal looked up into Kira's face.

"I'm not. I wouldn't have gotten to meet you if it hadn't."

"Aww!" Chrystal hugged Kira again.

"There's a lot more to tell."

"I don't need to know. If you need to tell it, can we do it another time? My feels are wearing out."

"Your what? Nevermind, I get it. Let's get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow. Apartment hunting."

 

 

End Notes:

Consolodated three small chapters into one larger one. Fear not, things didn't disappear, but got combined.

Settling In by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

In which Kira and Chrystal take that important step and move in together, and plan their GTS camping trip.

 

Always shorter than I desire, but I want to get through the camping trip and then backtrack to do the filling out I need to. Honest! I'm actually starting to do that!

The next two days were spent doing just that, with Kira and Chrystal scoping out potential apartments. After the first day, they were pretty disappointed as nothing really seemed to match some of the more esoteric needs that they couldn't come out and say; that being someplace that Kira could "stretch out". They played it off in a couple of ways, Chrystal saying she liked a lot of open space inside, and Kira saying that she'd love a private porch where she could sunbathe topless.

Eventually, though, in a more run-down suburb that wasn't too far from the halfway point between the bookstore and Jeff's Garage, the pair found an old brownstone with a loft overlooking the main floor, and a fairly sizeable back yard that sported an old oak tree which provided privacy and shaded most of the yard.

The women were excited at the prospect of Kira being able to get up to at least 12 feet in height inside due to the open loft and maybe even a little taller than that in the back yard. Of course, they couldn't express that aloud at the time, but the excited looks they gave each other said it all.

The rent was more than either of them paid currently, but since they'd be the only residents as the elderly woman who owned the place was moving to Arizona " for my bones", it afforded all of what they wanted and none of what they didn't.

Late the second evening, at Kira's place, the two conferred on what to do next.

"So, we can't move in until the first of the month. That's like two weeks away. In the meantime, we could take that camping trip?" Chrystal suggested.

"Hah. You really want to see me full size, don't you?" Kira teased back.

"Really, really." The lady mechanic returned, leaning towards Kira, batting her eyelashes.

"All right, we're already spending a lot on the move in costs but how much could a camping trip cost?"

Chrystal sighed. "Too much if I get exactly what I want."

"Which is?"

"I was looking into renting a really big tent."

"What- oh. You want privacy. Well don't worry I got that covered."

"Really? How?"

"I called back home last night after you were asleep. I told them that I needed a 'really big tent' as you put it."

"Wow. Talk about a long distance call! What did you tell them you needed it for? I mean it's kinda obvious, but...i" Chrystal asked.

 

"Well it's my money they're spending so I don't really have to tell them, but I told them I was concerned that not size changing would be bad for my health, so they should either send the tent or a doctor who could tell me if I was all right not changing. And, since I'm the only one anyone knows about about that can grow as big as I can... It was both cheaper and more practical to send the tent."

 "Ha-ha! Cool! So, where are they sending it?"

"Storage facility in Edgeworth. It's close to the national forest, I figure we just rent an RV yo transport it where we want to go."

"And just when we're you going to tell me about this?"

"I was going to surprise you, until you started talking about renting circus tents!"

"It wasn't circus tents! Well, okay, one of the places I called was..."

The pair broke down in a fit of giggles then. "All right. Any other surprises, Kira?"

"I'm a man." She tried to say with a straight face.

"No you aren't! I've seen you naked!" Chrystal retorted.

"Yeah, when I was nine inches tall. You could have missed something."

"I wouldn't have missed that, Kira."

"Oh, you needing some of that?"

"Nope. I've got toys. And you."

Kira blushed deeply, remembering her naughty dream about Chrystal.

"Why so embarrassed, Kira?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Liar." Chrystal accused.

"Fine. That dream I told you about? Let's just say that me and toy were synonymous in it."

"What? I don't- oh. Oh! Oh wow..." Now both girls were blushing. "I'm not sure, Kira. As hot as that sounds, I'd be afraid that I'd hurt you."

"So we both have things on our eventually list huh?"

Chrystal nodded numbly. "Eventually."

 

The following day Kira and Chrystal made arrangements to camp for a week in a campground not far from Edgeworth. They decided to buy the rest of the stuff they'd need for the trip the little town as well.

"So, Chrystal. Excited?" Kira, who was picking out various trail mixes for their trip, prodded.

"Like you have to ask that, Kira. You know I am. You're just teasing me." She popped around in front of Kira and threw her arms around the other woman - the first public display of affection since the staged scene in front of Jeff's Garage.

That drew a few looks from the other shoppers, some endearing, some a bit closer to disapproval, but neither seemed to pay that any attention.

"Yep. Totally teasing you." She replied. "I just love your reactions."

"And I love you, Kira." Chrystal blurted out.

After a brief, awkward moment, Kira smiled and said, "I love you too, Chrystal. I almost said 'I know' just to tease but..."

"I'm glad you didn't." Chrystal replied.

That evening, fully stocked, the women made their way in the little, very well used rental RV out to their chosen campsite. After some careful internet research, the couple found a site that had an area not far from the main campground where they could set up the tent in relative privacy. It was very important to Kira especially that no one save Chrystal saw her at her full size and she was still extremely nervous about it. If anyone saw, it could mean the end of, well, everything for her.

"Relax, Kira. We're doing this mid week. Nearly nobody is here."

"Nearly. Fine, I'll try to relax."

Chrystal smirked. "You really do say that a lot when you're stressed."

"What?" Kira puzzled.

"Fine."

"Fine then, I'll stop saying it." She teased back, amidst both women laughing nervously.

After their regular campsite was set up, Kira sat with Chrystal over dinner, which was a chicken and dumpling stew that had Kira moaning in delight over.

"So, I bet you don't want to wait until tomorrow to see me stretch my legs, huh?"

"Tease. Of course not!"

 

"Don't worry, I have it all planned out. I brought that jumpsuit you first saw me in. Sadly, it's not going to survive the night."

Chrystal beamed."You're going to grow out of it for me?" In response to Kira's nod the other woman let out a little squeal.

"I thought you would like that." Kira grinned as she was suddenly hugged hard.

"Love it! Oh I'm in heaven here."

"Not yet. So, once I'm big, what did you want to do with me?"

"Oh so much, you know that. But first, have you hold me for awhile then maybe some, uh, body exploration?" Chrystal grabbed Kira's hands after releasing her hug.

"I could go for that. We could uh, test out what's practical and what's going to be too dangerous."

"Danger- oh. Oh wow you want to try... " Chrystal trailed off in embarrassment.

"Insertion. You know try with an arm or leg and see if the pressure is too bad. I mean I would never intentionally hurt you but... Involuntary reflexes..."

Chrystal was blushing profusely and nodding. "I think we need to find out."

"Whew. It's hot tonight, huh?" Kira fanned herself as she moved to help clean up dinner.

"Very. Thankfully we won't spend all night in these clothes."

The girls finished up the cleanup and drove the little RV to the site where the big tent was to be set up.

"Uh, Kira? How are we going to set up this monster tent?"

"By getting a monster sized girl to do it. Well the last part. We can put in the outer stakes and such, then I'll go to the middle and raise it up. And no peeking I'll be doing that naked so that I don't ruin the clothes. Then I'll shrink back down, get in the sweatsuit, and call you in to watch me bust out of it."

"Wow, you have it all figured, Kira."

"Mhm. It's my fantasy too you know." 

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Chrystal exclaimed.

 

End Notes:

Always leave em wanting more! Don't worry I'm still writing!

Under the Big Top by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

Almost entirely GTS play for this chapter. As a note, I wrote it once and had a computer issue that caused me to lose a few pages. But I think it actually came out better the second time.

It wasn't long before the two had gotten their RV to their chosen spot, with Chrystal parking it so that the opening of the tent would be obscured by the vehicle. It took some work getting the parts of the tent off of the RV, some had to be strapped to the top, and some were stored inside.

Eventually, though, the friends got all of the outside stakes driven in, and all of the hardware that needed assembling on the inside of the tent positioned properly.

“Sorry this is so much work, Chrystal, but I can't risk being seen on a satellite map program or something.” Kira apologized.

“No problem, Kira! Hard work is pretty much my life, and for you, and this? I'd do days of work.” She replied.

“Well not days, but nearly two hours.” Kira chuckled as she responded. “All right, that does it for all of the prep work. I'm going to need you to promise not to peek until I tell you. I want you to see me grow the first time out of that sweatsuit, and I want to be looking at you, not... installing a tent pole.”

“That's fine! I promise! The thought of you growing out of that gives me such a thrill anyway.” She made the cross-your heart sign as she made the promise.

“Great! I'm all excited too.” The bookseller replied, hitching her knapsack over her shoulder which contained the aforementioned sweatsuit. “Here goes.”

Chrystal gave a thumbs-up then held up one corner of the heavy canvas tent for Kira to scramble under. She watched the bump under the canvas that was her friend make its way to the middle of the tent, and then pause there. She's getting naked right now, so she can get back into those clothes after we play. Chrystal thought, her breath already coming faster.

She watched in awe as the middle of that tent rose up, and up... and finally stopped, as the last metallic click of the collapsible pole snapped into place. The tent was a full forty feet tall, and Chrystal boggled when she realized that if her friend reached over her head, she could touch the top of it.


She was so enraptured with the prospect, that she missed Kira's first call out to her of “Ready!” Chrystal shook her head, and replied “Okay! Here I come!” rushing into the tent.

Of course, by this time, Kira had gone back to normal size and was wearing the sweatsuit. “I usually do this with my eyes closed, but this is our first time, so I want to watch you watching me. So... stand... about here. I want to be able to see you. When I grow, I don't want you too close so I don't lose sight of you. Okay?”

Chrystal nodded numbly. “Cool. Okay.” She managed in reply. “You got it.”

Kira smiled and caressed Chrystal's cheek for a moment. “Here we go.” the taller woman stepped back to the middle of the tent, and locked her gaze on Chrystal's face. Reflexively, she closed her eyes for a moment then forced them open. Kira took a deep breath, growing to the limit that the sweatsuit could hold, which was about six foot six. It was painfully snug, but she managed a smile before taking another deep breath. The pain cut in all over until the seams gave way and the clothing fluttered to the ground.

At the end of that breath, Kira was a full twelve feet tall. “Before I go to full height, did you want to do anything at this height, Chrystal?” The voice was just a tiny bit deeper and more reverberating but still decidedly feminine.


“Uh.. uhm...” Chrystal floundered and actually took a step back, before nervously nodding. “H- hug?”

“Hug it is.” Kira stepped forward and gathered Chrystal into her arms as one would a child, and cradled her close to her chest. “How's this?” She whispered in her friend's ear.


“Amazing.” Chrystal replied, trembling and holding on tightly for a moment. “But I want to see it all. All of you at full size.”

“All right.” She gave Chrystal a kiss on the forehead and winked. “Once I hit full size, I'm dropping totally into character, so don't be scared okay?”


Chrystal nodded rapidly as the two stepped back a bit so they could still gaze into each other's eyes with the height difference. “Yes, Goddess.”

Kira laughed melodically, and, with her gaze locked on Chrystal's, took one more deep breath, going all the way up to her thirty four feet, eight inches of height. So yes, she kind of fibbed about the full height, but four inches, was it that big of a difference when you were that big?

Chrystal staggered back and fell, not from fear, but from trying to keep her eyes on Kira's. She quickly regained her feet and stared up at Kira. “M- My Goddess.”

“Yes.” The voice was once again larger, and deeper, but still very obviously feminine. “What does my little subject want to do first?”

“Th-that is up to you, My Goddess.” Chrystal replied.

“No. I refuse to have indecisive followers. Choose something or I shall simply eject you from my realm.” Kira said, her eyes narrowing in disapproval.

“..uh... umm... This one would like to worship your feet.” the now tiny in comparison woman replied.

“That is acceptable.” Kira boomed, and then stepped forward. Chrystal felt that foot come down next to her. Sort of the same sort of feeling she got when someone brought a car down from a lift too fast, and it thumped on the ground. The sheer weight and power gave the mechanic a panicked thrill throughout her body.

If she reached all the way over her head, and maybe jumped a little, she could probably now reach Kira's knee. Her ankle was even with Chrystal's knee. After looking all the way up that dizzying height, she knelt and began her foot worship of the giantess.

 

After a minute, things seemed to get darker. Chrystal realized this was simply Kira's massive hand coming down and blocking the light of the lanterns that she'd strung around the tent. Two huge fingers began stroking down her back, firmly, but not enough to knock her over.

A few minutes later, after Chrystal had worked her way all the way around one of Kira's feet with massages, kisses, and licks, Kira spoke again other than the occasional moan of approval.

“I am going to pick you up.” She stated, to which, Chrystal let out a little squeak and stood up straight.

Kira smiled when Chrystal raised her arms over head, in the same way her avatar had done in the chatroom the first day they met. Of course, since Kira wasn't as large here as her avatar was online, it was the giantesses' whole hand that wrapped around Chrystal, from the cusp of her breasts to her hips. What followed was a bit of vertigo – probably intentional on Kira's part – as Chrystal was lifted quickly when Kira stood, finally ending up inches from her Goddess' face, that hot, sweet breath coursing over her.

I'm not swallowable size, but she could probably get me in her mouth to my hips feet-first if she doesn't have a bad gag reflex. Chrystal thought, her excitement so intense it threatened to cause her to lose consciousness.

“What does my small subject want now? Speak up. You know my power and what I can do if you do not find your voice.” Kira boomed, which sent another quiver throughout Chrystal's body.

“This one wants you to use her in any way Goddess sees fit, but this one would like to see how much of this one's body will fit in your divine mouth. If this one is worthy.”

“But you are clothed. I have no desire to taste cloth.” Kira maneuvered around to sit cross-legged, and repositioned Chrystal so she was cupped in both hands, giving about a three-by-three foot area with the girl in the middle of those large palms.

“Disrobe while I watch you, and throw your little clothes over the sides of my hands to the ground. Then, if I find you tasty-looking enough, I will grace you with my divine mouth.” Kira demanded.

Chrystal squeaked and began quickly disrobing, being cut off suddenly when Kira cleared her throat. “Do not rush. Slowly. Strip for me, my little subject.”

She nodded and slowed down, slowly removing first her shoes and socks, tossing them over the sides of Kira's hands. She didn't even really hear them hit the ground. Then came the shirt, which fluttered away when Kira unexpectedly blew a breath just as Chrystal was tossing it over the side, proving that even her breath was powerful at this size. Then the jeans, and right before she was able to get them off completely, Kira dumped Chrystal into one hand, with the thumb and forefinger of the other gripping the cuff of one pant leg, yanking them off and almost nearly pulling Chrystal off of Kira's hand.

“So tiny.” Kira said, staring at the little pair of jeans she had between her fingers before dropping them and resuming her two-handed platform for Chrystal.

Chrystal was trembling and was so aroused that when she took off her bra, her nipples were rock h hard, and when the panties came off, they were nearly soaked. The bra was flung over the side of Kira's hands but when the tiny girl went to toss her panties over, Kira shook her head and brought her face very close, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. That tongue was at least eight inches long and half as wide. Chrystal nodded and set her wet panties on Kira's extended tongue, which disappeared inside her mouth.

Kira swished the undergarment around in her mouth, rolling her eyes up as if she were deciding on whether or not she liked the taste. After a few moments, the face came closer again and the tongue came out, with a thoroughly soaked set of panties clinging to it.

Chrystal took the hint and peeled them off of the tongue, smelled them briefly, then tossed them over the side of the fleshy platform she stood upon.

“I have decided. You seem tasty enough. Lie back and extend a leg.” Kira commanded, and Chrystal instantly complied.

Kira's mouth opened again, and just before enveloping Chrystal's leg in her mouth, she gave a little wink to her friend, in a sort of trust me gesture.

The feeling was both very sexual and scary at the same time. She could bite my leg off. Then she could swallow it and just eat me in pieces the rest of the way. But she won't. Because she's my friend and she loves me. Kira loves me. This mantra went through her head as Kira suckled one leg and then the other for awhile before backing up.

“Arms.” the Giantess demanded, and Chrystal's arm shot out in response.

Again, a long languorous suckle followed. “Now, for the ultimate trust. Rest your head upon my tongue as you would a pillow, and I will suckle on you from chest up. Keep your arms at your sides. If you raise them, you may touch the back of my throat and I may accidentally kill you by reflexively biting down.” This was a genuine warning, and Chrystal nodded fervently as she complied, slowly lying her head down in that hot, humid, moist cavern that was her friend's mouth.

Chrystal didn't remember much after that as she supposed between the lack of air and the excitement, she passed out. The next thing she knew, when she woke up she was being cradled in her friend's arms, who to her credit hadn't went all the way down to normal size, just to about twelve feet. “You had me worried when you passed out, Chrystal. I thought maybe there was too much carbon dioxide.”

“S- sorry, I guess it was the combination of heat and poor air and excitement. That was so good Kira.” Crystal managed to say.

“Don't apologize. I have to remember not to close my mouth all the way and to keep breathing deeply when we do that next time. I'm going to go back to full size to bring the tent down, because now that I know you're okay, I'm putting you to work cooking dinner. Size change uses up a lot of calories, and I'm starving!”


“But, I thought we were going to try-”

“Not this time. I'm still too freaked out by you passing out.”

“But we're here a week. Leave the tent up, huh?”

“Oh, right. Fine. We can do that. I'll switch to normal size then we can deal with dinner.”

“Not yet, Kira, please. I want...” She reached for Kira's breast, cupping it and bringing her mouth close.

“Ah... but only if I can please you in return.” An oversized pinky finger rubbed across Chrystal's crotch.

“Deal.” Chrystal replied, and the next hour was spent with Kira masturbating Chrystal while she suckled at her breasts. Occasionally, Chrystal would wiggle a toe or two, or part of her foot, over and into Kira. Both women literally lost count of the number of orgasms they'd had by the time they both decided they were so spent that they couldn't continue without the fuel that dinner and sleep would provide.

End Notes:

This is only day one of a week-long camping trip! Lots more GTS play to come over the next chapter or two, or until I think we've been everywhere we need to with this.

Over Breakfast by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

A quick chapter that highlights that Kira is indeed from another Earth. A little foot worship, but GTS light this time.

The next morning, Kira awoke to the smell of bacon cooking. “Oh sweet ambrosia of the morning.” She moaned as she dragged herself out of the little twin size bed in the rear of the RV.

“I thought you got up early to open your bookstore, Kira? Still worn out from yesterday?” Chrystal asked.

“Sort of, and my store opened at nine. I rolled out of bed usually at seven thirty to caffeinate and get human.” She made her way into the main part of the RV, where the little built-in propane stove was that Chrystal was cooking at, to give her a kiss on the cheek. “So, yesterday... I don't think we were entirely in character when we made out, but I was double size so...”

“Don't overthink it, Kira. I had my first all-the-way lesbian experience last night and I don't want to turn it into a case study. Please?” She looked up at Kira with a sterner look in her eyes than Kira had ever seen in them.

Kira, taken aback, just nodded and kissed Chrystal's ear. “Got it.” She moved over and dropped into the small dinette area then looked over at Chrystal again. “Please say there's coffee.”

“There's coffee.” She pointed at the coffee maker. “I just didn't start it yet. I hate it when it boils too long.” Chrystal leaned over and flicked the switch, and the familiar gurgling sound started up in a moment.

“Ah, the wake up call of champions.” Kira chuckled. “So... we obviously can't go all day like we did yesterday. I hadn't changed for so long that it's taking my body time to adjust. I think I'll try growing at a slower rate today, spread it out. And of course go back to normal size to eat.”

Flipping the bacon and laying the press down again on it, Chrystal turned. “I always wondered about that. You can eat at normal size then spend time huge, then go back down to normal to satisfy yourself? How does that work exactly?”

“Not the greatest. The longer I spend at bigger sizes, the more calories I burn. If I spend more than a couple hours in big size, I get super hungry and may even pass out after I return to normal size. I experimented a lot when I first got my abilities, which kicked in at the exact same time as my period, lucky me. I figured I could just shrink down, eat part of a piece of toast and be good for the day. Nope. I ended up passing out at school, malnutrition. Somehow, food metabolizes best for me at normal size. When I'm big, my metabolism slows down so it takes forever to process food. Though at the same time my ability is burning calories. If I were forced big for like, say, a couple days straight, I'd have to chug kegloads of energy drink and eat a couple hundred pounds of regular food besides. Eventually, the scientists think it would get to the point where I wouldn't be able to keep up with my own calorie expenditure.” Kira responded, geeking out over explaining her own power.

“Uh... wow. That's a lot to take in.” Chrystal responded, blinking.

 “You asked.” Kira sniped back. “Coffee?”

“Just about ready. Rattle on some more about the technical parts of your power and it should be done.”

Kira just stuck out her tongue. “I could, you know.”

“And I'd still love you for it.” Chrystal waved a spatula in her friend's direction just as the toast popped up. She leaned over and lifted the lid of a pot on the back burner. “Eggs are done, too.”

In moments, there was a full breakfast in front of them. Poached eggs, toast, bacon, and coffee. On the table were pepper, salt, ketchup and oddly, steak sauce, which Chrystal began to drizzle over her eggs. “I should have brought some potatoes too to shred. I love this over hashed browns.”

Kira blinked. “You're putting steak sauce... on your eggs.”

“Yup.” Crystal said, diving in with a spoon.

 “Eww.”

 “How do you know it's eww? Have you tried it?”

“No.” Kira said, making a face.

“Open up.” Chrystal scooped up a small bite and moved the spoon toward Kira's face.

“No, please-” But it was too late. Once Kira opened her mouth to speak, Chrystal darted the spoon in and Kira had no choice but to eat the bite.

After she swallowed, her face turned pensive. “Okay, not bad. Probably won't be my favorite way to eat eggs, but it's palatable enough.”

“It's how they do it in England you know. Steak sauce here is called brown sauce there and nearly everyone uses it on their eggs.” Chrystal informed.

“You're not British.” Kira replied.

“Nope. My sister dared me to do it when I was ten when we were eating at a restaurant with our family and I found I liked it better than ketchup.”

“I usually just sop it up with my toast and pepper it.” Kira admitted. “Uh, Chrystal?”

 “What? Something wrong?”

“No. Well, sort of. You're being a bit more... assertive this morning. It's kinda throwing me off of my Goddess game.”

“Well, we're not roleplaying now. Outside of that, we're partners right? Side by side, hip to hip, right?” Chrystal asked.

“Y-yeah. It's just a big flip from last night and my brain is playing catch up.” Kira explained, then shook her head. “Okay, it's more than that.”

“Need me to back down? I can be pretty overbearing.”

“No, Chrystal, don't do that. I just want to share with you how I felt when I first saw your picture.”

“Uh oh.”

“No uh-oh here, Chrystal. I saw your pic and was like. Now there's a tough woman. I was afraid I'd end up the sub and I'm not entirely comfy with that, I'm realizing.”

“Well, we switch off, right? When we're roleplaying or I'm in the mood to pamper the shit out of you, you're the Goddess. Any other time, we're equal partners. And I might take the lead in certain areas. Like cooking.”

“Like cooking. Most definitely cooking. Poached eggs on a campout? I'm impressed.”

“If I'd brought that can of Hollandaise sauce we would have had Eggs Benedict.” Chrystal grinned.

“Show off.” Kira said between bites and sips of her coffee.

“See? I have the ways where I'm the Goddess, and you have yours. The main one is... your compassion, Kira. You're the kindest person I've ever met. Seriously. Wait. I've got an idea.” Chrystal disappeared under the table for a moment and slipped off Kira's shoes. “Finish your breakfast. I'll eat mine after.” She called up.

“Chrystal, you don't have to-”

“I want to.” She interrupted and began massaging Kira's feet while the woman finished her breakfast, before slipping back up to find that Kira had put a napkin over the top of her eggs and toast to keep them warmer.

“See that? Thinking of me even when I'm on the floor worshiping your feet. This is one of the biggest reasons I love you, Kira.”

“And I love you because you handle all my strange quirks and reluctances.” Kira responded, smiling in the afterglow of a great, albeit short, foot massage as Chrystal dug in to finish her food.

“Reluctances? Can you pluralize that?”

“I just did. So yes. Is it proper? Do we really care?” Kira grinned.

“I don't see any grammar Nazis around.”

“Grammar what, Chrystal?”

“Nazis. Wait, didn't you have Nazis back where you come from?”

“Oh yeah. A small movement of a crazy guy back in the thirties. I think someone assassinated him. Some Jewish guy, I think? Good thing too, the guy had a lot of charisma, like Charles Manson. Things could have went really bad if it took hold. Wait...” Kira was blinking at Chrystal.

“There was no World War Two where you come from?”

“Sure there was. Russia, Japan and Italy tried to take over the world, but a joint effort of the US, the UK and Germany developed the nuke and bombed Leningrad and Hiroshima and they surrendered. Oh man, from that look I guess I need to really catch up on that part of your history here.”

“Uh huh. Majorly different here. You've been here a year and hadn't heard of the Holocost?”

“I have, but I thought it was fiction. I don't watch much TV, and the books I read are usually fiction.”

“Or manga.” Chrystal added.

“Or manga. Okay then, added to the list.”

“Speaking of, Schindler's List should be at the top of it.”

“Okay. Sorry for not knowing about such a big tragic thing. I'm just glad no one called me on it.”

“I'm surprised you haven't been exposed to it, is all, Kira.”

 Kira sighed and looked down a little dejectedly.

“What?” Chrystal prodded, taking Kira's hand across the table.

“I am going to live here the rest of my life. I love you, but I miss so much from home at the same time.”

“Aww, I wish I could help.”

“You already do. So, that's at the top of the list for today maybe? Spend about an hour or so comparing histories if you don't mind? I don't want to look dumber than Paris Hilton when it comes to history.”

“Okay, you know Paris Hilton but not Adolf Hitler. Yeah, we need to make sure you're caught up with the changes.” Chrystal replied.

And for the next hour and a half, with Kira taking notes, that's what they did.

End Notes:

This chapter exploded out of me and took a left turn at Albuquerque, but I think overall it shows the dynamic between the characters, and explains a little more about Kira's power without a huge infodump.

Juno and Osma by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

Juno means Master and Osma means servant. I guess if you've read this far you know where this is going. A smallish chapter, but I just wanted to put this up now. Features foot worship, domination, humiliation, as well as a tease for something I'm going to visit later in the book.

“Okay. Totally didn't think I'd be doing a history lesson as part of this trip, but it really helped, Chrystal, thanks.” Kira concluded, shutting down her tablet and dropping it on the wireless charging platform.

“This is so not roughing it, Kira. But that's not the point of the trip is it?” She reached over and took both of Kira's hands, grinning.

“I take it you're up to doing more GTS stuff now, then?”

“Oh you know it. Maybe some Amazonian stuff, since you said you wanted to take things slow with the growing today?” Chrystal asked.

“Anything in specific you have in mind?”

“Uh... yeah.” Chrystal started fidgeting.

“Uh oh. The stepping on you thing? I'm going to be like four hundred plus pounds at that size, you know.”

“But you'll be careful. Cause you're you.” Chrystal retorted.

“Touche', Chrystal.” She sighed. “Okay, so... I'll head on into the tent, and kick back on a sleeping bag or something and you can... find me? And we can improv it from there?”

“Sounds good!” Chrystal leaned in and kissed Kira's cheek. “I'll just go over some of our old chat logs to get myself warmed up.” She said, flipping open her laptop.

“Wait, you saved those? How? It's all animated.”

“Same thing I use to screen cap the gameplay I do on my console. Did you want to see them?”

“Sometime soon, Chrystal. I really do. We did a lot of play... I know we stopped but, we probably should start up again. I've barely logged onto the GTS site since I met you and I have a lot of tinies to please.”

“You still want to do that now that you have the real thing?” Chrystal cocked her head, internally a little disappointed that she needed others now that they had each other.

“Yeah, I don't want to disappoint them. Also, I spent like, two hundred bucks on virtual stuff.” Kira reminded.

“Oh yeah. Maybe once we're all tired out after the real stuff today, we can both log on together, and do sort of a group thing with another tiny?” This was Chrystal's way of staying in the picture, and to satisfy her jealousy that had suddenly arisen.

“Huh. Different. Could work, Chrystal.” Kira nodded and waved to her partner before stepping out of the RV to head to the tent.

Upon reaching the tent, she realized. “Ugh, I'm going to be naked again. I don't have any Amazon clothes. I wonder if you could buy them on Amazon?” Kira chuckled to herself.

It wasn't long before she'd settled in across the unfurled double-sized sleeping bag, lying on her side facing away from the door of the tent. Kira felt a caress on her foot. She twitched, as if shooing a fly. After a moment it repeated, and she repeated the gesture. The third time it happened she lifted her foot and brought it down after a light swing, knocking Chrystal over and trapping her between her shins. “Why do you taunt Death, small woman?” Kira said, purposely speaking in a low, serious tone.

“If it is Death I taunt, soon I shall see Paradise.” Chrystal replied, though she wriggled to no avail to try to escape.

“Why would you think such a thing, puny woman? Are you addled?”

“Only by your sheer beauty, my Goddess.” Chrystal replied, grinning from ear to ear.

“How beautiful is the bottom of my foot, impudent little thing?” Kira stood up and shoved Chrystal aside with one foot, then brought it down with some firmness on the smaller woman's chest. “I could show you pain and death with my bare foot.”

“And I would deserve it, such a death would be worth the sacrifice, for your power and beauty are things one should only see in Paradise.”

“Twice you mention Paradise, woman. What are you called?” Kira demanded.

“Osma, M'lady.” She replied.

 “Fitting. I am Juno.” The Amazon said. “No one should die without knowing the name of their killer.”

“Die, M'lady? For my transgressions?” 'Osma' queried, fake-wriggling to try to escape.

“Die. But that may happen... later.” After a brief moment where the weight became nearly painful, the foot was lifted and 'Juno' grabbed Osma's wrist and hauled her to her feet. “I have other tasks for you. I need pleasing. You liked my feet? Wash and massage them. If I find it pleasing, you live.”

“Y-yes, M'lady. I will fetch water and towels. Some are nearby.” She said the last a bit shakily as she was nearly shoved off her feet as Juno whipped her around.

“If you do not return I will find you, spear you through the middle, and let you die as slowly as possible.”

“Understood, M'lady.” And Osma scurried off to go back into the RV to get some hot water and towels to wash Kira with.

Once Chrystal was back, Kira was sitting with her feet extended toward the entrance of the tent, and paid no mind to the entrance of the smaller woman, until about three minutes into the wash and massage of her feet.

“Acceptable. You will live. You will serve my feet, and the rest of my body when I wish it. I will feed you my scraps but enough to sustain such a small person, and you will sleep at my feet every night. If one day you do run, my previous statement applies.”

“Th-this is my destiny M'lady.” Osma replied and continued the treatment.

This went on for another hour. Foot worship, massaging, and various sexual acts, before Kira finally shook her head, and broke character. “Starving, Chrystal. An hour at this height shouldn't have done it, but I think the increased blood flow from... um, orgasms puts a real timer on it. Can we walk down to the main campground and order pizza or something? I'm going to need to really pig out.”

“Oh. I'm sorry Kira, I didn't know how hard it was for you.” Chrystal started.

“Don't apologize for giving me orgasms!” Kira flicked Chrystal's ear.

“Uh, okay?” She said, rubbing her ear. “You're strange when you're hungry.”

“Fine. Maybe I am. Can we go?” Kira said, then gave Chrystal a hug.

“Yes. Let's.” Chrystal's response was, as Kira was now back to normal size and getting dressed.

Two pizzas, an antipasto salad, and a pitcher of beer later – they'd decided to take the courtesy shuttle down into Edgeworth from the campground, Kira and Chrystal's mid-day repast was finally finished.

“Wow, you really put it away, Kira. I'm so jealous of your figure and your ability to eat like that and not gain an ounce.”

“What do you mean? I gain plenty of weight.” Kira winked, referring to the GTS aspect of their relationship.

“Yeah, but you lose it just as quickly.” Chrystal chimed in, sticking out her tongue.

“Careful what you do with that tongue.” Kira warned.

“I always am.” She held up one hand in the Spock fashion and waggled her brows.

“You're incorrigible.” Kira laughed. Maybe it was the beer talking though, she figured.

An hour later, they were going back up the hill on the shuttle, holding hands the entire way.

“You ready to try something bigger when we get back? That thing you wanted to try?”

“Oh, that thing? Sure. I'm sure you'll get into a lot of trouble. You think you can handle it?”

“Try me.” Chrystal's response was, as they were exiting the shuttle.

End Notes:

The next is the big finale of the camping trip. I'm not going to play out every day of the trip, as I want to move on with the story. Not to say I might not do some flashback scenes to fill in the gaps later... look for one more SPECIAL chapter after this as well!

The Old In and Out by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

I was going to add this to the end of the previous chapter, but it didn't flow as part of that, so here it is on its own.

“I will.” Kira said with a nod.

It wasn't too long before Chrystal had been banished to the RV while Kira prepared herself in the tent for what was to come. It was making Kira nervous, to be honest. What if the pressure was too great and she hurt her friend? How could you explain that kind of injury in an emergency room? The scenario was too ridiculous to even consider.

Eventually, though, she called in her friend. “All right. I'm ready, Chrystal.”

The older woman walked in, wearing a perfect replica of the first outfit she'd bought on the GTS site. “I wanted to surprise you with this.”

“So, that's what you were hiding! Oh let me get a closer look.” Kira maneuvered around to bring her face close to Chrystal, propping her chin in her hands and resting her elbows on the ground so they'd be nearly even in 'height' at that point. “That's so cute!

“Not my style in any way, but this is our fantasy, right?” Chrystal did look outright awkward in a skirt of any kind.

“Yes indeed. And now my plaything has a wonderful wrapper.” Kira said, licking her lips.

Chrystal squeaked and nodded, putting her hands behind her back. “Yes, Goddess.”

Suddenly, Chrystal nearly passed out as Kira grabbed her with one hand then rolled over onto her back, setting the girl down on her chest between her breasts simply from the speed of the motion.

“Goddess is right. Serve me.” Kira said, staring down her chin at Chrystal.

“Ye-yes Goddess.” And Chrystal began to massage, kiss, and lick everywhere she could reach from that divine valley.

After some time of this and a few moans from Kira, Chrystal was moved again. She was set astride Kira's hard nipple. “Use my hard nipple like you would a man. Force it into you or I will do it for you.” Chrystal squealed in delight and positioned herself, since she wasn't wearing panties under that wrinkled looking peasant's skirt, and was plenty wet from the warmup she was giving her huge lover.

One long moan later, and she felt that nipple slide up inside her, fatter around than any cock she'd ever had but only about four inches long. It was enough though. More than enough. Girth did a lot, and the fact she was fucking herself with her girlfriend's nipple made up for any other possible inadequacies there might have otherwise been. It wasn't quite as hard as a cock either, which made it tricky to ride, but more comfortable despite the width.

A large hand came to steady her and in no time, Chrystal was rocking over and over, orgasming at least twice, before she was pulled off and set on Kira's stomach.

“You've had your fun. Strip and then walk down to my temple... to worship.” Kira demanded.

Chrystal squeaked and then began undressing, starting with the blouse, then the bra. When she reached for her skirt, Kira's hand came over and with a swift motion, grabbed the hem between thumb and forefinger, jerking it off and taking Chrystal off or her feet, tumbling to land on Kira's stomach. Once again, Kira held up the garment, and commented on its tiny size. “I could not even wipe my nose with this little thing.” She said, tossing it aside. “What are you waiting for? Descend to my temple, slave.”

Chrystal immediately turned and almost ran – it was hard to run when your surface was so smooth and soft – down to Kira's crotch, looking over the neatly trimmed hair and puzzling about how to get down. It wasn't far, she supposed, so she turned and lowered herself down, rubbing her whole body across Kira's vulva as she dropped to the ground in front of that massive vagina.

 

“I don't feel any worship. Do I have to pick you up by the legs and find out if I can get you all the way into my womb, slave?” Kira's voice boomed. Unbirthing. Not one of my particular kinks but somehow pretty damned sexy. Chrystal thought.

“Y-yes My Goddess.” She started with a massage of Kira's outer lips, which were already somewhat moist from the arousal so far, which gained a satisfied moan from the giantess. After she visibly saw Kira starting to open up on her own, Chrystal's focus changed to the inner lips. Still she was avoiding that clit, which was nearly the size of Kira's nipples. So, it looked like she could probably suck that like a cock.

After Kira writhed some, Chrystal was suddenly and roughly shoved against that giant pussy, being rubbed up and down it's length for some time. Chrystal was amazed that Kira was able to manhandle – womanhandle? - her and still be gentle enough not to hurt. The rubbing didn't last long as she let go of Chrystal presently.

“Arms, or legs. I do not care. Get one inside me. Or two. I want to feel you enter my temple.” Kira demanded.

Here goes. Chrystal thought, then reached one hand out to that enttrance, first tracing it, then sliding her hand in. It slipped in very easily to her elbow which surprised her. Then it... drew her in! She was suddenly shoulder deep and her struggles to pull out were almost in vain, were it not for the slipperiness of it.

After a moan from Kira, she said “Acceptable. Repeat the process with two arrms for a time. Then, I will use you as a toy. Feet first, because I want you to live to do it again.”

 

The next five minutes was spent by Chrystal pumping one or both arms deep into Kira and back, punctuating it with an occasional suckle on that gigantic clit. One very long orgasm later, Chrystal was picked up and forcibly inserted feet-first to her hips inside of Kira.

“This pressure is not intolerable, is it slave? I have no use for a slave with broken legs. Speak up.” It was Kira's way of asking if Chrystal was all right.

“It is powerful strong, my Goddess, but I am undamaged.” Chrystal's weak reply came.

“Good. You may lose consciousness as I am going to move you quite swiftly.” Kira warned, and began pumping the woman in and out of her vagina, getting a little deeper each time until, near the end, she was in up to the cusps of her breasts.

Once Kira felt the convulsions of orgasm coming on, she swiftly removed Chrystal from inside of her and pressed her to her clit instead, rubbing urgently as she came, gushing pints of discharge over her tiny lover.

“I will clean you.” She said, bringing Chrystal to her face. Both were exhausted, but Kira dutifully gave Chrystal a tongue bath, then rested the woman by her side. Then, with a tired sigh, she dropped all the way to normal size, smiling weakly.

“That wore me out. And I'm starving again.” Kira said, breaking character.

“Oh my Goddess that was amazing.” Chrystal replied, then cuddled up to Kira.

“We'll take the shuttle down to town again then, maybe Chinese for dinner?”

“Oh I don't know, you eat one of those guys and you're hungry an hour later.” Kira teased, then laughed. “Chinese is fine."

 

End Notes:

Okay so the SPECIAL chapter I promised comes after this one, but this one is pretty special on its own, yes?

An Aside by Michalecs
Author's Notes:

***I posted this before I took my trip to visit my sister and family out of state, but it looks like I haven't gotten any response to this odd query one way or another. I'm going to have to assume that this wasn't the great idea I thought it would be soon and move on with writing the main story, spinning this off into it's own little story once I recover from the time difference and travel weariness. ***

 

Special chapter, where you the readers get to ask Kira and Chrystal questions via review and they'll respond in character! A few minor spoilers are implied here, but nothing major (you get to know that I'm not likely to kill either character off, at least in this novel!). This is so I get ideas of what people are wanting from the main story so I know what to work in. But, that being said, don't expect  full on spoilers, this is for background information only!

It was a chilly day for California, slightly overcast, with a little wind making it seem even colder than it was. Near sunset, the lights flick on in a familiar bookstore, Paige's Pages, as the bell jingles when you enter the room. You find you're not the first here, people have already started to arrive from all over to hear this special presentation.

The air was abuzz with speculation. What could this meeting be about, and why were you called here specifically? The excitement and and anticipation is akin to Golden Ticket holders at a certain chocolate factory, which gave the whole room an air of mystery and more than a little tension.

Kira and Chrystal walked out of the back room and settled in on one of the long couches. Gathered around them are you, their loyal audience, in chairs, on the other couch, standing and even sitting on the floor.

"I suppose you're wondering why the shift in tone. We've decided to take a little break from telling you the story of how we met to letting you ask us whatever it is you want about us." Kira announced.

"And though I expect Kira to get most of the questions, because I'm not all that interesting in comparison, we'll answer to the best of our ability as long as it doesn't tell any of you what happens to us in the future." Chrystal added.

"You're interesting to me, Chrystal, and that's what counts." Kira assured, then nodded, redirecting her attention to the audience. "Obviously we survive, otherwise we wouldn't be here to answer your questions but that is you one and only spoiler."

"We've given you comment cards to write down your questions. Kira and I will go over them and decide how best to respond without giving away any of our story, which I know is the reason all of you are here." Chrystal pointed out, gesturing to the stack of cards on the little end table.

"We were a little worried about doing this, because it breaks the suspension of disbelief a little bit, but to make this the best retelling we can, we need to cater to your needs as well as our own. Also, if you think this is a bad idea by and large, and if we get enough negative feedback on this, we may call the whole thing off, but I have a feeling your curiosity is strong enough for this to actually work." Kira added with a gentle smile. "We're honestly interested in your opinions about us and your curiosity. What is it you want to learn about us as we tell you our story? Both of us would be happy to oblige. You know me by now, I love making people feel special, as does Chrystal here."

Chrystal smiled at Kira and blushed a little in response to the compliment."So, get to writing, we'll get to reading, and we'll answer the best we can without giving away anything we haven't gotten to yet in our retelling to you." Chrystal concluded.


End Notes:

So, while not quite a fourth wall break, it does imply that Kira and Chrystal get to tell their story to the public at some point, and that it's at Paige's Pages. I look forward to your questions in the reviews!

 

***I posted this before I took my trip to visit my sister and family out of state, but it looks like I haven't gotten any response to this odd query one way or another. I'm going to have to assume that this wasn't the great idea I thought it would be soon and move on with writing the main story, spinning this off into it's own little story once I recover from the time difference and travel weariness. ***

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4451