A New Home by Aremae
Summary:

A New Home is based around a young girl, Dakota, struggling to fit in with her family. The problem? They don't know she exists! Being only a few inches tall, Dakota must struggle through various expeditions to find what she's looking for: love.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Gentle, Giant, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 9062 Read: 68574 Published: June 22 2014 Updated: July 03 2014
Story Notes:

This story has M/f action later on, however the beginning is a bit slow. 

1. Chapter 1 by Aremae

2. Chapter 2 by Aremae

3. Chapter 3 by Aremae

4. Chapter 4 by Aremae

5. Chapter 5 by Aremae

6. Chapter 6 by Aremae

7. Chapter 7 by Aremae

Chapter 1 by Aremae
Author's Notes:

Introduction here, but things pick up in the following chapters!

 

 

It felt like the first time I watched the family at the dinner table. Every day was different. One day, Jesse had a broken ankle, and one day little Sammy was going to the little league. There was always something new.

I listened in from my position behind the picture frame. Tonight, the family was eating pizza with onions and peppers.

“Jesse, did you pass that test?”

“What test?” he mocked to his mother Melissa.

Their voices boomed in my ears. It was time for my dinner too. Usually, I would just scavenge every crumb I could get my hands on, but I had extra from yesterday.

My name is Dakota. I’ve been living in this house my entire life. But it’s not mine. I am one of the last escapees of the government’s research experiment. Our escape was silent, however. If the human population knew that the government had let out a test subject on accident, there would be an uproar. Most people don’t know about it. Most people are left in the dark.

I have hidden my existence from this family for my entire life. By developing bulletproof, yet semi-dangerous maneuver techniques, I have remained in the shadows. Each night, I sleep in the basement. I created a home out of tossed fabric and made a roof with gum wrappers. All of this lies in a hidden  It sounds luxurious, right?

I made a zipline that I climb back and forth from the kitchen to the basement. These two rooms are the only ones I go in, even though I’ve lived here for the past 7 years, I’ve never seen any other part of the house.

“The mythology test,” she replied, annoyed.

“Don’t know what you’re talking about.” Jesse was one year older than me. He was 17, with shoulder length brown hair. His eyes were large, and his mouth matched proportion, full and lush. He had a narrow nose and pale skin. He looked to be in shape, but slightly too thin.

His sister Sammy was like his twin, but younger. She was ten, and inherited the same nose and eyes, but her lips were undefined and narrow. Her hair was always back in a ponytail. The parents ordered her upstairs to bed shortly.

Their parents were Melissa and Dave, worlds happiest couple. They went out to dinner very often and would celebrate every holiday with a trip to some sort of romantic venue. The kids weren’t quite neglected, but they were lonely.

Then there was me. I was 6 inches tall and had short, cropped black hair. It couldn’t be long, otherwise it could get pulled on the zipline. I cut it once a month with a glass shard that Sammy broke. I had high cheekbones and bright eyes. They were also large, but mainly with determination or fear. My nose had a slight unnoticable bridge, and my lips were naturally dark pink. I created an outfit out of an old bra. YES, I know what you’re thinking! But no, it was not like that. It was that or my birthday suit.

I had a black tank top...sort of thing. The creation was rather long, to my knees exactly. It was rather revealing under my arms, but in the front, the fabric had a rounded neckline and pulled together at my waist due to a belt. I’d created the belt to have some sense of mobility. Without it, the shirt/dress would fall off.

As Sammy went upstairs to bed, I decided I’d hang out for a bit longer. It was always refreshing to hear outside conversations. I really did love this family.

“Don’t be a smart alec,” Dave mumbled, taking another sip of his decaf coffee.

“It was a stupid test. Why do we have to know this stuff, anyway?” Jesse asked, throwing his bangs aside.

“When are you going to bed?” Melissa wondered, evading the question.

“What, am I still a little kid? Just because you two want to bang or something?”

“Jesse!” Dave shouted.

Melissa supported him, “You will go now!”

“Whatever.” Jesse stayed still.

“Fine,” Dave sighed, “let’s go, Mel.” The parents sat up and left, annoyed. Their footsteps rattled my small body. When they left, Sammy tip-toed back downstairs.

“Don’t tell!” she whispered, reaching for the cookie jar a few feet away from me.

This was one bad thing about my position. Whenever Sammy sneaked downstairs for cookies, she’d always end up uncomfortably close to me.

“I don’t care. But you’re going to get fat,” he stated nonchalantly.

“Shh!”

I shifted my legs under my butt carefully. The frame shook slightly. I was prepared to lunge for my zipline if anything went wrong. Fortunately, nothing has before.

After Sammy stole a cookie, she began nibbling on it before she ascended the steps again.

“Wait Sam,” Jesse said abruptly.

“What?”

“I...I don’t know, never mind.” He sighed and allowed his hair to fall into his face again. To get a better view, I decided to peek behind the frame.

This was a mistake. I knew it was. He was going to tell Sammy he saw something. I could tell when I saw his blue eyes staring into mine.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Can't say that it will be coming out this week but I'm writing as we speak!

Chapter 2 by Aremae

 

I held up my finger over my mouth, signaling for him to be quiet. Thankfully, to my relief, Jesse stayed silent. His eyes were wide with confusion, however piqued with curiosity.

“Go to bed now, Sam,” he urged his sister. She reluctantly nodded and ran upstairs, shaking my balance completely. I dropped to the surface of the counter, quietly grateful for my disappearance from Jesse’s sight. Without thinking, I raced as fast as I could on all fours to my zipline.

I buckled myself onto the wire in an instant and proceeded to let gravity pull me to safety. I could feel the giant’s movement closer to the frame, but knew I could get away. I reached the basement almost as quickly as I fell. Returning as fast as possible to my fort, I hurried with quickening haste. As soon as I made my way to the soft fabricated bed, I lay in it under my blankets hiding from the world. I heard thumps coming from the basement stairs.

The boy’s voice boomed overhead, and I could tell he was close. “Come out, please. I’m not... I’m not a monster.”

I lay as still as possible. When it was silent, I decided it was safe to peak. I pushed the blanket down past my eye and caught the glimpse of an enormous worried face. He was right over me. I thought about all of the things that would happen if he saw me as I stared at his plush, gleaming and wet pink, soft lips parted in interest.

I could picture myself sliding into his warm mouth, gently resting on his lush tongue. I could feel the hot saliva lubricate my small body, shaking with fear, closed between his lips. I heard the rumbling of his stomach… digesting.

Or I could see him strangling me on accident even, gripping me beyond my limit. Possibly using me as his sex toy, rubbing me against his-

“I won’t hurt you.” His voice was even closer. “Please, I know you’re there.”

After about five minutes or so, the boy ascended the steps and left the room. I sighed in relief, only terrified for what could happen tomorrow.

 

After I’d awakened and eaten my cookie crumble breakfast, I decided to stock up for my next meal before they wiped the counters clean.

I shook with fear at the thought of last night but regardless, I needed something to eat. Deciding to leave early, I propped myself onto the wire ascending to the kitchen. I was able to crawl across using the line.

As I climbed, I ignored the long drop to the floor. If I was going to get across, I reminded myself, then I’d need to focus on my climbing. When I got to the top, the counter was easy to climb onto. I wedged myself onto the surface. Peeking out from behind the toaster, my vision was distorted by an enormous dark brown eye.

I saw the pupil dilate when it scanned me. With a forceful gush of wind, the giant boy backed away, preparing to make his move.

He began to move his colossal hand towards me. I screamed instinctively and darted the opposite direction. I was racing so fast to the wire so I could quickly zipline back. Instead, however, as I was running, I noticed a hollow indentation in the wood from weathering. I slid into the indent without hesitation and gasped as I felt the vibration of his voice.

“What are you?” he asked with wonder. His voice was teasing but curious. I couldn’t reply, too distraught with fear. He repeated the question, then added, “I have no intention to harm you.”

Still frozen, I listened to the godly voice. Maybe he could help me out with getting food. Maybe he could clear the rodents. Maybe he could get me a place of safety. Maybe he wouldn’t hurt me.

“I want to help you.” His voice was soft and tender, almost innocent. My first thought was to trust him, however, I immediately ruled against it. There was not any way that it was a good idea.

But the lonely part of me spoke. “I can’t believe that…”

I could practically hear him bolt upright with surprise. “So you’ll talk to me?”I didn’t respond, dumbfounded. If all he wanted to do was talk, then I could be on my way…

“I have no desire to hurt you. Please, I’ll stand back.” After the earthquake of him moving settled, I peeked out to see the massive individual on the opposite side of the room. Jesse was standing at 6’’5’. His impressive height intimidated me, however, I slowly crawled out. He put his hands up in peace and slowly neared. He was a good few feet away from me.

“Who are you?” he whispered considerately. My gaze was locked on him - all I could do was watch my death get closer, and suddenly, I’d realized how terrified I was.

Jesse paused, his hands still raised. I suddenly wondered what part of me longed for a friendship. I never seemed to care for one before. Then again, I never had the chance. Until now.

Pressing my body again the wooden curve of the wall, I ignored his question. “My family will be here soon, you should hide.” Why did he want me to hide? Why was I his secret?

I deemed it to be for my safety and obeyed, revealing my entire body; to get to the zip line, it was necessary. He only stared with interest and his eyes never once left me.

 

I could still feel the giant boy watching me as I hooked myself onto my zipline. I descended quickly, out of sight and back into my home. In the very bottom of the basement was a shelf of paintbrushes that I’d began sleeping on. I jumped down into the neat bucket of brushes and fell on soft fur. Adjusting my position, I lay backwards, completely forgetting that I’d went for breakfast but brought nothing back.

When I woke up, it was to the thundering footsteps of a titan.

“Are you in this room? Please come out,” he urged, walking past me. All I could see of him were his massive legs, his feet close to my shoulder. I decided that it was not worth what I had hoped for.There just was too much to risk.

However, I didn’t have a chance when he glanced to the floor and spotted me on in the bucket.

The columns of fingers came towards me and I instinctively screamed, to which the human shrieked and stopped his maneuver.

“I’m so sorry! That was foolish,” he mumbled. Jesse retracted and knelt down. Without my permission, he put the bucket on the ground and off the shelf. I looked up only to see his towering thighs.

He began staring. Most likely, he was trying to fathom the idea of a human only a few inches tall.

I sat up, my back resting against the edge of the bucket.

“Can I ask…” he began. I raised an eyebrow, forcing myself to maintain a sense of civilization. “Are you a human?” I could see the blush forming on his cheeks.

“Of course I am, you brain surgeon,” I joked, applauding my bravery to speak. He let out a soft laugh and smiled eagerly.

“Can I show you around the house?”

I acknowledged the fact that Jesse had good intentions, however, it was clear he was impulsive. “That’s, uh, probably a bad idea,” I mumbled.

“Come again?”

“Thank you, but I’m not sure it’s a good idea,” I repeated.

“Why not? Nobody will be home for another hour or two.” School. He already went! How long was I asleep?!

“I slept that entire time?” I wondered aloud. A smile crept onto his face.

“So?” I wasn’t comfortable with it. I thought I said no, but with Jesse’s persistence, I sighed.

“Okay…” I whispered. His enormous eyes lit up.

“Do you mind if I...hold you?” he asked nervously.

Yes. “No.” Jesse smiled reassuringly and brought down his colossal hand, his skyscraping fingers lying inches away from me. I glanced at his worried face and smiled back, “Don’t worry,” I ironically breathed.

I gently placed my socked foot over the tip of his index finger. As I climbed on and scooted my way towards the center of his hand, I could feel myself shaking.

“Hey, listen… I know you’re scared, but please, trust me,” Jesse announced, reading my mind. When I sat comfortably on his palm, he gently rose. I gasped as I was lifted hundreds of feet into the air. Don’t look down.

I closed my eyes as thunderous stomps reigned down below. I could feel us ascending, mostly likely maneuvering up the steps. I peeked open my right eye and caught sight of Jesse opening a wooden door. Inside, I could see an unmade bed, clothes scattered around the floor, but yet a sense of neatness still present.

“I would have tidied up had I known there would be visitors.”

“Visitors,” I mumbled, out of earshot.

He stepped into the bright room, walls painted green. He walked over to his bed and gingerly sat down, holding me up to his chest.

“What’s your name? I’m Jesse.”

“Dakota…” I said, staring at his massive figure.

“Well, Dakota,” he began, lowering his hand onto the bed for me to climb off (which I

immediately did), “I’m going to leave the option up to you. Would you like to meet my parents?”

“Why not Sam?” I questioned, curious.

“Dakota...she will kill you.” He stated blatantly. A pang of fear slammed my gut. Nervously, I stared down at my feet and stayed quiet. Jesse, realizing what he’d

said, bolted upright, jerking me to my side.

“No, no...I mean, it’s dangerous! Dakota, listen… I’m worried. I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“Can I ask you something?” I mumbled, not meeting his eyes.

“Of course.”

“Why do you care?” I spoke in monotone. Jesse, surprised, knelt down. He carefully took his index finger and lifted my face to meet his eyes.

“You’re a young girl who has been only doing what she can to survive through this unfair world. You’re faced with challenges such as giants, yet you move through it. And I think it’s about time someone helps you,” he admitted sincerely.

I couldn’t hold back my smile. Jesse and I, locked eyes, acknowledged one another as friends for the first time. He was the first friend I had ever had.

“If I could hug you right now, I would,” I blushed. Jesse blushed too, and chuckled. He scooped me in both of his hands and held me tightly to his chest. I breathed in the warm, woodsy scent of him in bliss.

“Thank you, Jesse.” My eyes watered as I appreciated his body so close. When he pulled away after a minute, I looked him in the eye when I asked, “Can I stay with you?”

Shocked, he grinned, “Of course you can,” he winked.








 

 

Chapter 3 by Aremae
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a bit shorter but I'm trying to invest my free time in this story! Summer starts for me tomorrow, so I'll be uploading more! Enjoy, please feel free to tell me if there is anything you want added into this. I'm very open to advice!


I sat on the edge of Jesse’s desk; swinging my tiny legs back and forth. Heights did scare me, though, I felt the urge to break that fear. Wouldn’t I have to soon enough?

He was laying on his disastrous bed, and we were talking. I had view of his enormous face that looked to be miles away. He was laying on his belly and arms folded under his chin. His hazel eyes sparkled with wonder.

Where’s your mom?” He questioned, hugging his pillow.

“I don’t know where she is,” I sighed, kicking my legs.

“Is she...is she alive?” Jesse whispered, intent on being gentle with his words.

“I think so. She’s not like me, you know.” I raised my eyebrow, “She’d think I was

some sort of freak. After all, she had just sent me to a research facility.”

“I’m sorry…”

“For what?” I paused, “This has no emotional connection to me. She’s just a normal stranger.” Jesse looked surprised at my remark but bit his lip.

“Did you want to meet my parents? It might be better if they know you’re here so that no...uh, “accidents” occur,” he said, changing the subject.

“Um…” I hesitated. Did I? What if they didn’t like the idea of me staying here? What if they kick me out? “Not yet, please…” I did not want to upset Jesse; the last thing I wanted was him upset with me. What if he got angry and hurt me? Either way, I trusted my gut and remained honest.

“Whatever makes you comfortable,” Jesse closed his eyes and turned onto his back. A wave of air crashed through me: I tripped slightly but caught myself on an alarm clock. I’d accidently felt a descent in the plastic and realized I’d hit a button when the alarm rang out.

It shook my system and churned my guts - I couldn’t hear anything. My body was numb and as if in a trance. Everything slowed down and felt unreal, or rather, didn’t feel at all. The last thing I remember was Jesse instantly flitting to me. After that, my conscious departed.


“Dakota! Dakota! Oh...shit!” I could start to make out the outline of a head floating

above me. “Koty!”

My name isn’t “Koty,” you asshole.

As my vision cleared, I could make out a building of flesh connected to a massive face looming over me. His eyebrows were narrowed with concern and his soft lips curled in a frown.

“Fine…” I breathed, “I’m...I’m fine.” When I could finally see the details of my surroundings, my cheeks flushed. Here my body was laying on top of Jesse’s lap. My head rested only a few inches away from his crotch. He seemed to acknowledge this, and quickly scooped me up in his warm hands. “Ah - sorry. I didn’t mean to...uh, I just want to make sure you are okay. Are you?” I could still hear the ringing.

Jesse brought his hands up to the bottom of his lips and as usual, was looking down to talk to me. “Are you?” His hot breath blew back my hair, and I could already feel the fear to have his tongue grasp me viciously, then toy around until he swallowed me while I was breathing.

“Do I need to do CPR?” He asked hastily, nervous by my limp body cupped in his large palms. I felt like my body would break if I spoke - as if I were thin ice on a skating rink. I managed a croak, which he took as a signal of “no.” Jesse pulled me away from his mouth and lay me back on his lap, rubbing my back. I was still so out of it that I welcomed the pleasurable pressure releasing tension.

As my senses adjusted to reality, I became more and more aware of my surroundings. Jesse was cradling me like a baby, clearly panicked. The ringing quieted, and I opened my eyes fully.

“That noise…” I drifted off, drowsy. I began raising my torso, getting up, but a sturdy finger pushed me back down. Slightly humiliated, I pouted, “Can I please get up?”

“Dakota...maybe you should wait.” Intimidated, I backed off. I got the impression that he wouldn’t let me if I wanted to.

stayed silent and relaxed against his warm breast.

He slowly got up and gently tucked me into his bed. The comfort of soft cotton wrapped around my body and I quickly fell back into a deep sleep.

 

Chapter 4 by Aremae

I later woke up to the thundering sound of knocks on the door. It had seemed like Jesse was revolved around sketches of cartoon characters. Notebooks along with ebony pencils and Sharpy pens were scattered around the blue comforter.

“Jess! Mom says you have her tablet!” Sammy’s voice echoed from the hall. The doorknob began wiggling. I froze with fear, snuggling under the covers.. Jesse, looking alarmed, bolted up and stood in front of the bed. I peeked out. My view was obscured by the toned curve of his coccyx.

“No, I don’t. Stay out of my room, please.” The knob twisted regardless, and the young girl appeared, determined.

She huffed, “Where is it?”

“Hell if I know. Can you get out now?” He growled.

“Why’re you being mean?” Sam asked innocently, her glittering eyes frowning.

“I’m sorry...it’s been…it’s been a long day. I don’t have the iPad,” he concluded nonchalant, silently begging her to leave.

“Can we watch a movie tonight?”

“No…” he began, then after a moment, “you know what? How about we watch something scary?” I wondered why he had changed his mind. What would he do with me? Hide me in his pocket like an object? Lock me in a drawer?

I don’t know why these thoughts continued to occur. Jesse seemed wholly trustworthy and I should appreciate him. There was still a huge side of me that doubted his intentions, however.

“Okay! Like “The Grudge?”

“How about something good?” he snorted, relaxing.

“I’ll find something, I’m sure dad has a good one. When do you wanna watch it? Now?”

“Um, give me about five minutes?” Jesse’s posture was relaxed, as if he already had a plan. The girl left, slamming the door and screaming, “Sorry!”

My ears buzzed, and the giant boy spun around and knelt down next to the bed. I revealed the rest of myself, quickly hopping to my feet.

“Want to come and watch it with us? Here,” he tugged at his breast pocket on his plaid shirt.

“Okay,” I squeaked, clearly uncomfortable.

“Hey, look me in the eye,” he demanded. I did so, shaking. His incredibly large hazel eyes were trained on my petite self. I didn’t like the way he grinned.

“What are you going to do with me?” I whispered. He heard me and narrowed his eyebrows.

“What?” he wondered, wiping the mischievous look off of his face. “Look, we all have our demons,” he paused, “what do you think I’m going to do?” Jesse asked curiously.

I could think of a million things.

“I can’t blame you for being scared. This is as much my home as it is yours, do you hear me?” I nodded. “And you and I are going to go wet ourselves watching a horror movie! C’mon, Dakota! It’s going to be fun. Just stay out of sight from Sammy. Don’t worry, I’ll cover you.”

Eyes gleaming, I smiled, “It’s Koty.”

Jesse winked at me and held out his palm. I crawled on, and once I was settled, I motioned to him. His skyscraper body rose into the air and began strolling forward. He slipped me into his breast pocket.

I felt the cool thin fabric of Jesse’s shirt. I could also feel the heat emitting from his skin. I was jolted around and he seemed to notice, mumbling an apology. I heard his sister already screaming.

“I found one! I found a real good one!” she exclaimed.

“Alright, alright,” his deep voice echoed.

Throughout the movie, Jesse took effort to do anything but ignore me. He would continuously take “bathroom breaks,” in which he would sneak out onto the porch and secretly make sure I was okay. He was a bit overprotective, but it was understandable.

When Sammy fell asleep, Jesse tapped the off button on the TV and set me on the couch momentarily. He lifted his sister up bridal-style and carried her up to her room.

When his thunderous footsteps closed in on me, I felt a bit more comfortable with this entire idea. He first sat down beside me, so slowly that even I rolled my eyes.

“I’m tired,” I mumbled, yawning.

“Where would you feel comfortable sleeping? In your, er, “house?” Or would you want to stay out here? In my room? Your choice, Koty,” he winked.

“I don’t mind sleeping in my place, but do you think I could have a blanket of some sort? I only have so many supplies.”

“I could make you a bed! You’d want to stay downstairs? It’s kind of cold, isn’t it?”

“It is,” I admitted, “unless... you wouldn’t mind me...staying with you…” I trailed off, embarrassed.

“Of course not! Here,” he stood up, “I’ll make you something very comfortable.” Instead of setting his hand down, he brought his fingers around me and enclosed like a fist. He did it very gently and slowly to assure that I didn’t mind. I may have…it wasn’t a big deal, so no complaints.

It has always felt strange to me to be held. You’re out of control. You are defenseless. Your life is in the hands of someone else.

We got into his room after ascending the steps and he lay be on his bed. I stretched out, exhausted. Bringing my head onto his towering pillow, I was groggy with sleep. Lacking the strength to pull up his covers, before I knew it, Jesse had taken me once and and was positioning my body on two mounted pillows on the desk, the top one half-covered with a quadrupel-folded sheet. He tucked me in and said goodnight, shutting the lights off. I quickly fell back asleep for the second time that day. My life has just begun.

 

Chapter 5 by Aremae


I awoke peacefully on a Saturday morning, appreciating the soft sheets that surrounded my body. Jesse still lay in bed, motionless. His heavy breathing was almost amusing to hear. I decided to relax, something I hadn’t done in God knows how long. I’ve never had the opportunity to feel wholly safe until now. Last night was the best sleep I have had in my entire life.

I rolled over to my side, clutching the blankets tight. Thinking about nothing but Jesse, I wondered how long he would let me stay. I’m technically a guest in his house, right? When was too long?

I couldn’t help but giggle as a loud snore came from the large boy. He stirred as his weary eyes rolled open. It took him a moment to even remember my existence.

“Hey - uh, how’d you sleep?” he moaned, slowly rising.

“I can see you’re a morning person. I slept great, actually.” I smiled, knowing he’d appreciate my comfortable remark.

Jesse drearily rose into a sitting position. He reached over, then shied back. “Do you mind if I bring you over here? It might be easier for us to talk…” I got the feeling that everything was quite fine in our current positions. For reasons unknown to me, I nodded and allowed his soft hands to gently cup me onto his lap.

“What do you want for breakfast? My mom doesn’t usually cook anything, so that leaves me to be the master chef,” he winked, smiling down at my mini body.

I relaxed against his chest and thigh, “A Cheerio or something would work. You don’t have to do anything fancy.” I was relieved when he nodded.

“Jesse, do you have a lot of friends?” I wondered randomly.

“Just a few close ones. Why?”

“I was curious…” I wondered if I could meet more people like Jesse. “Do you think I could meet them? Or...one of them?”

“Koty…” he began, I cut him off.

“Please! Jesse, I want to be like you; normal. I have always longed for friends…”

“Okay, okay. I’ll invite two over…”

“Today?” I bursted, giddy.

“If you want.” He reached over to grab his cell phone and presumed to make calls.

“Hey, Andy, how are you doing? ...Yeah. Wanna come over this afternoon? Jake might be here too. Okay, perfect. See you then man.”

“Andy has been a friend of mine for a few years, so I trust him. Jake on the other hand… Are you sure you want two friends over?”

“I guess one will do. I’m really excited!”

“Good,” Jesse stated nervously.


***


After breakfast, Jesse took me for a walk. By the time we got back, Andy was already there. He was sitting on the gray porch, talking to Sammy.

“Yeah? What’s it like in fourth grade?” He egged her on.

“You already know! Duh!” She giggled.

At the sight of Jesse, Andy grinned and went over to high five him. “What’s up, brother?’

“Nothing much. Hey, let’s get inside.” We practically flew up the steps. I didn’t know if having friends over made Jesse athletic, but it sure as hell whipped my hair backwards, even in his coat pocket.

I heard the door of his room shut, and prepared myself for what was next. What if I could be normal again like I once was?

“Alright, so, I invited you over for a certain reason,” Jesse stated seriously.

“There is always a reason, you jerk. What is it this time?” he joked.

“Don’t freak out. Please.”

“It can’t be that bad, dude,” Andy replied, nonchalant.

“Well…” he reached into his pocket, Andy’s eyes traveling with interest. I felt huge fingers pull me up by my clothes a bit rough, and gently landed on Jesse’s palm. I eagerly pushed the black strands from my face and took in the amplified one gasping in front of me.

Andy had a round nose with almond shaped eyes. His lips were not too lush, but not very thin either. His skin was tanned and his muscles were obviously toned. Just like Jesse, his eyes were bright with youth.

“What the hell? Jesse? What the fuck are you pulling now?” he stepped back, clearly dumbfounded.

“Shh, and don’t yell. Her name is Dakota. Dakota, this is Andy.” I held out my hand, queasy with curiosity at the giant.

I smiled and met his eyes. “Nice to meet you.”

He shakily put forth his hand, then retracted. “Uh...how does this work?”

“There’s a lot to explain,” Jesse acknowledged. “Let’s sit.” Andy sat, believe it or not, closer to me. He looked intrigued, almost as much as I was of him.

“Are you guys a thing?” This was his first question. We both blushed and I shook my head.

“He’s my first friend. And I’m hoping you can be my second. Jesse said there were a lot of people he couldn’t trust in this situation, but you are one of the few he can. I really would like to be your friend.”

“Uhh…” he stammered, “okay…”

“Please be cool about this,” Jesse repeated. He grabbed Andy’s arm, and pulled it over towards him. He flattened out Andy’s palm and slowly transferred me onto it.

I was scared, being left into a strangers fate yet again. The feeling of paranoia and helplessness surrounded me. I felt the shakiness of Andy’s palm and lay my hands on his lower thumb, “It’s all right.”

I watched Jesse’s eyes narrow in concern and protection. I knew I was safe with Jesse around, however, flinched when I heard Sam crying. The powerful sound waves knocked me over and I covered my ears. Jesse, instantly standing, bolted out to his sister. Before he left the room, he called back, “This is serious! Don’t pull anything, Andy!”

“Wow,” he stated, “you are that sensitive?”

I turned around and wedged myself into a sturdy position before responding. “Yeah, it can really knock me out sometimes.”

“Are you, uh...afraid?” He looked cute and innocent holding me. I appreciated his sensibility and smiled cutely.

“Well…”

“Oh,” he coughed, “sorry...I’ve never really been in this situation before.” Sammy’s cries were still ringing, however, they began to simmer. I could hear Jesse's soothing voice lower the temper of the child.

“I wouldn’t have expected you to, Andy. Relax.”

Andy gave me a strange look, “How did Jesse find you? He’s not keeping you hostage or anything like that, is he? I’ll kick his ass if you want me to.”

“No! No, no, absolutely not! He’s done nothing but feed and protect me, but thank you for being cautious and worried. I appreciate it,” I squeezed his thumb, He gingerly laughed and as Sammy’s voice began to finally screech to a halt.

Jesse stormed back in the room. “She’s okay?” he immediately asked, obviously untrusting.

“Of course, Jesse-”

“He’s really nice, Jesse,” I winked to Andy, who winked back.

“That’s relieving. At least someone’s having a good day; Sam just got the biggest paper cut I’ve ever seen.”

“Is she okay?!” I gasped.

“Pfft, she’s fine.” Jesse nearly jogged over to his friend and ushered him into handing me over.

I felt nothing for a split second as I dropped onto the warm skin of Jesse’s palm. Andy looked to be relieved.

Though, I felt trapped. It was as if I had no room to move, no ground to hold. I was stiff.

However, I wanted to spend more time with Andy. He seemed respectable and kind. I tapped Jesse and motioned for him to move me onto solid ground.

“Why? Won’t that be dangerous?”

“I want to move a little. You guys carry on,” I smiled as Jesse lowered me onto the ground, his friend watching in curiousity.

Immediately, when my small feet brushed against the wood floor, I began racing. I didn’t care where: it just felt good to run.

“She’s...kind of a strange one, huh?” Andy grinned, shrugging off my behavior. “She’s cute,” he whispered to Jesse, “you going on the prowl, man?”

Forgetting that I had super sensitive hearing, they continued on with their conversation.

“We’ll see what happens. And she’s not cute,” he snapped, making me twitch in annoyance, “she is beautiful.”

“Look at yourself. You totally have feelings. How the hell could you work a relationship?”

“I said we’ll see what happens! And...be creative? I don’t know! This is humiliating, you know.” Jesse’s face was completely red. What they didn’t know was that mine was too. I hadn’t really considered a relationship...but now that I’m thinking about it…

“We’ll see,” I mumbled.

 

Chapter 6 by Aremae
Author's Notes:

Thank you guys for supporting my story and even reading it! It means a lot to me! Feedback is always welcome! 

 

This chapter is a bit shorter but I'm still writing ^^


Andy and Jesse switched to playing Xbox after a few minutes into their conversation. They were playing some zombie game - Left for Dead or something? I was cheering Andy on, for no particular reason. I sat on Jesse’s thigh while his enormous arm was somewhat wrapped around me to hold the remote.

“Give me your healing pack!” Andy exclaimed. He was pressing buttons like crazy, practically facerolling the damn thing.

They’d turned the volume down to 4...out of 60. It was generous of them.

“You’re not even below half health, Jesse! Jesus, just give it to him and stop being a little bitch!” I yelled.

Stunned, Jesse paused the game and glared down at me, but Andy spoke before he could say anything.

“Hey! The truth comes out! Way to go Dakota!” He threw his head back and laughed.

Jesse pushed me down with his index finger and pressed me against his leg. “Try me,” he grinned.

“What is that supposed to mean?” I giggled harshly, lacking amusement. My mini hands tried lifting his finger off, to no avail.

“Jesse…I didn’t mean what I said.”

“And you told me not to scare her?” Andy threw Jesse’s hand off of me.

“Koty, I didn’t mean to make you afraid! I was just messing around. You can call me a little bitch to your hearts content. Just stop supporting Andy in this round and I’ll let you off with a warning,” he smirked.

Relieved, the three of us went back to playing (or watching) the game. Every now and then, I’d jump to Jesse’s remote and kick random buttons, hoping to slow him down. He’d gently throw me off and tell me to annoy Andy. Of course, I repeatedly harassed him instead.

After two more rounds of zombie killing, Andy had to get home. He got his stuff together and before walking out the door, he asked if he could speak with me privately. I nodded, as did Jesse, somewhat trusting now.

We were on the porch, away from the parents who were most likely getting “it” on in their room. Jesse said goodbye and was putting his controllers and Xbox away while we spoke. He was ordered to come and get me in two minutes.

I rested and relaxed on Andy’s palm. He was still a bit shaky, but he’d calmed down since.

“Sorry,” I said, adjusting myself.

“No, no. Are you comfortable?” he said cooly.

“Yeah. So, what’s up?” I asked, blinking up and Andy’s giant face.

“I wanted to ask you something,” he started, “Just something minor.”

“Okay,” I nodded, waiting for him to speak.

“Well…” he began, face reddening, “I’d like to take you on a date...if-if you’re interested, of course…” Now I could see why he had done this privately, aside the idea of doing it publicly, he did not want Jesse finding out. My suspicion was justified when he added, “and...could you keep this a secret? Jesse would kill me…” Andy looked away, staring at the sky.

“You can look at me,” I laughed, feeling giddy, “I’d love to, Andy! I’ve never had a life...until...until now! With Jesse and you, I feel so normal and alive! Yes!”

I could hear the burst of air release from his chest. He sighed, obviously relieved.

“I’ll see about coming over again soon...taking you with me will have to wait until Jesse releases you from his nest,” he laughed. “I’m really glad.”

Andy raised his hand slowly. I rocked back and forth but was intrigued when he allowed me to sit on his shoulder. I scooted next to the collar of his shirt, and feeling courageous, I skipped close enough to his face and pecked him on the cheek. Andy seemed to be shocked, and slightly humiliated, yet giddy.

“Thank you. Koty, is it?”

“That’s right!” I smiled, kneeling down and gripping the fabric on his shirt. We sat talking for a few more minutes until Jesse came outside, joining us. He looked interested to see me on Andy’s shoulder...and something else… I couldn’t tell. His eyebrows were narrowed yet he wore a smile. Jealousy?

“Bye, Andy!” I exclaimed, waving idiotically off of Jesse’s palm. When we went inside, I felt as if I had begun my life. However, Jesse looked a bit sad.

“Are you alright?” I cooed, placing both of my hands on his thumb.

“Of course. I’m really happy that everything went well, and hopefully he comes back again soon,” he smiled.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, don’t worry about me. I should be the one worrying about you; your...er outfit...is kind of sliding off a little,” he stated awkwardly.

“Haha, you act as if I care. Jesse, I’ll run around naked.”

“Please don’t!” he blushed, chuckling.

“Does Sam have any doll clothes? Not sure what I could fashion, but there is hope for anything. Mostly.”

“I’ll go ask-”

“Ask her how she’s feeling!” I demanded.

“She’s fine-”

“Ask.”

“Okay,” he smiled, gently letting me off his palm onto his pillow. He left the room for a few minutes, but came back with his arms full.

“Apparently,” he began, “dolls are too mainstream. She’s trying to be a hipster, I guess,” he laughed. “Here’s what she gave me,” he said, laying out pink jumpsuits and yellow prom dresses.

“Is there...anything casual?” I wondered aloud.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. Oh! This, here,” he pulled out a simple aqua dress that gathered at the waist. It even had a small flower on the left hip.

“How cute!” I exclaimed, jumping up for it. He let it down, and I instantly began dropping out of my clothes. Jesse had spun around before he even realized what I was doing.

I slipped into the dress, which ripped a tiny bit in the back since the fabric was so thin. Other than that, it fit perfectly. There was even a doll hairbrush he had brought too (even for my short locks). I felt like a princess.

“You can turn around now!” I smirked, pretending I was a model. I posed with my hands on my hips, silently declaring my sassy attitude and confidence. Jesse laughed at me.

“You look adorable! But act...normal!” I relaxed and he smiled down at me, “You really do look beautiful.”

“You think so?” I cheered, excited.

“Yes, now come here, princess,” he grinned. Jesse held onto me tightly but gently and spun me around the room, like mothers do with their toddlers. It was just as fun, though, maybe even more. I realized the energy I had been bursting with began draining.

Knock, knock, knock.

Jesse instantly put me down on his bed, next to the pile of doll clothes. He ran over to his door and wedged it open, so the visitor could only see a sliver of the boy.

“Do you realize what time it is? You’re making so much noise. Get to bed,” Melissa demanded.

“Sorry, Mom.” Jesse quietly eased the door shut and flicked the light switch.

“Guess we’re going to bed.” He marched over to his unmade bed and threw the doll clothes on the ground. Gently, Jesse lifted me up and brought me to my bed. He went to lay in his as I got comfortable, slipping inside the blankets.

It was eerily silent, aside from Jesse’s inhales and exhales.

“Jesse?” I asked quietly, unsure if he could hear me. Should I tell him about Andy? I actually didn’t know if I even felt anything for him. Impulsively, I’d said yes. I didn’t fully trust him yet, even. But there’s a rush I get when I am with him. It’s not the same rush I get when I’m with Jesse, though. Jesse gives me chills...he makes me feel shy, girly, embarassed, confident...but Andy makes me feel alive. I can’t predict him, but that only makes me intrigued. My gut told me to drop Andy, as he might only use me for his own sexual pleasure. Jesse would never. I needed to decide. The decision is simple.

“Yeah?” he mumbled.

“Goodnight.”



 

End Notes:

Next chapter won't be out by tomorrow most likely but it will be out soon!

Chapter 7 by Aremae
Author's Notes:

 

I awoke to sharp sounds of heavy breathing in the middle of the night. The clock read 2:13 AM.

As my eyes adjusted I could make out two figures in the room: one being Jesse’s, the other...Andy?

Before I could say anything, a sliver of fabric was slipped around my head and in my mouth. I was being gagged!

Andy’s fingers were swift, without even slight hesitation. He did this as if he were trained.

Why?

“-eesseee!” I screamed. He stirred, but my efforts were to no avail. My eyes widened at the sight of Andy’s readied hand, preparing to flick me unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing I felt was a stinging pain in the back of my head. My eyes burst open, and to my surprise and relief, Andy was not present. The room was small but neat. He had stacked books in two corners of the room, along with a filled bookshelf that hit the ceiling. His walls were blue and bordered with dark oak. He had a beige carpet that looked to be vacuumed regularly. There was a twin size bed across the room, neatly made. It even had a green skirt underneath.

The door opened and Andy walked in. I feigned sleep, unmoving. I felt the thumps of his footsteps near me. Then, his fingers roughly tore the gag off, and I couldn’t help but cough.

“Sleep well?” he asked, mocking.

“Why would you do this?!” I yelled, realizing that I was sitting on top of another, shorter bookshelf.

“You shouldn’t speak to me like that. After all,” he continued, inching closer to me, “your fate is in my hands.” Andy proceeded to graze my thigh with two of his fingers. I backed up, against the wall. There was nowhere else for me to go. I was trapped.

Andy grabbed hold of me, “Can I get a first kiss on our first date? Would I be moving too fast? What do you think?” He asked, bringing my body close to his mouth.

Betrayed, I called to him, “Jesse will be coming for me soon enough!”

“What if you’re gone by then?” he teased.

“Andy, don’t do this!” I yelled, tearing up.

“No kiss then?” He shook his head, “Bad girl.” Andy threw his head back, opened his mouth wide, and hung me by the strap of my dress over him.

I screamed as I plummeted into his mouth, burning with saliva. I began sliding backwards, gasping to breathe in the damp air. Andy let his head back down and flicked me around with his tongue. I was being thrashed towards his back teeth, desperately trying to get out. My heart was racing, and I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know anything.

I hadn’t even realized we’d traveled to the bathroom until he spit me out in the sink. I felt hard solid marble catch my fall. He turned the water on, and instantly, I was rinsed with freezing ice water. I shivered and attempted to get out of the sink to escape the water, but was only pushed back in by Andy’s colossal hand.

“You’re going to do what I say?” He wasn’t asking.

“Yes! Please, stop this,” I cried. My form was drenched, the dress ruined. I could still smell the rancid stench of Andy’s mouth.

“Take off the dress.”

I immediately did, whimpering. It slipped off my body in all of it’s grace, and he threw it onto the floor. I was naked and cold, my breasts numb.

Andy turned the water off and grabbed me roughly. His grip was choking, but he soon threw me onto his bed. I ran to the edge, where I saw a dark crack. There was enough time for me to jump down.

I made a run for it. When I approached the daunting void, I had no regrets. I jumped down, only to hit the carpet underneath. It wasn’t too painful a fall. Andy apparently hadn’t seen me escape, so I was relieved when I bought myself time. Andy was searching under the bed, but I was able to hide behind the bed skirt.

***


The door swung open, and Jesse stormed in. It was only 7 AM. He made his way in, Andy’s parents following, concerned.

“He stole something of mine!” He was screaming, frantic. “HE STOLE IT!” Andy was on top of the bed.

“What? What’s wrong, man?” he asked, getting up to his “friend.”

“Give. Her. Back,” he whispered. I watched the entire event play out from their feet. Jesse’s converse were not moving. He wasn’t leaving without me.

“She’s gone?”

“Drop the act, you fool! Where the fuck is she?”

“What’s going on?” Andy’s mother asked sweetly.

“Mom, this is personal. Can you shut my door on your way out?” Somehow, she did. She left. I didn’t know if that was worse or better.

“She’s mine, not yours, Jesse.” Andy stated. Jesse, building with rage, slammed Andy in the face, knocking him to the floor. He was still conscious as Jesse picked his head up by his hair.

“Now tell me.”

“I don’t know shit!” he murmurred.

I began to crawl towards the foot of the bed. When I got there, I checked out the situation. Andy had gotten up, but Jesse was closer to me than him.

I bolted.

Andy caught sight of me and began racing towards me, but Jesse pushed him away. Jesse, quickly, caught sight of me, and grabbed me. I felt so relieved to be with Jesse that I began sobbing. Even with my clothes off, I still felt happier than humiliated.

The honorable boy raced out of the door and threw me in his coat pocket. I welcomed the soft fabric warming my freezing body.


As I sobbed I was hugging myself tightly the rest of the run home. Being jostled around had no effect on my mental state; I was broken inside. When I saw the light break, Jesse had taken his jacket off and left it on my pillow. I crawled out, shaken. Instantly, I covered myself in the sheets of my bed.

There were two knocks on the door, and then Jesse slowly and cautiously entered. He attempted silence, though I would always be rattled by the presence of anyone. He came in holding a silk dress.

“My mother made this for you,” he stated so lightly it could be rendered a whisper. This piqued my interest. Jesse told his parents about me!

I didn’t reply. I allowed him to leave the fabric a few inches away from me. He proceeded to exit, but I called first.

“C-could I get a bath?” I whispered. His eyes widened, taking in the idea of Andy abusing me.

“Hey,” he whispered, walking back to sit on his bed, “you can have anything you want.” His kindness brought emotion to my eyes.

“Cry to your hearts content,” Jesse encouraged. He paused, looking unsure, “I’m so sorry.”

It wasn’t his fault. It was Andy’s fault. Wasn’t that obvious?

“I’ll go get a bath ready,” he started, walking to the bathroom connected to his room. I heard the sink turn on, and my heart began racing.

“It’s ready whenever you are. Uh, I won’t look, if you can just stand…” Normally, I would bust on him for being so awkward, but right now, I was hoping for the same thing.

“You can look,” I cleared my throat, “you’ll walk into a wall.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes,” I sighed. You know what? It was going to happen someday.

He was blushing like a mad-man. And he just stared. Intrigued. His eyes were even studying my body.

“Can you bring me over...please?” Jesse’s face turned stark red. He laughed stupidly.

“Yes! Yeah. I mean-yes, yes I can-” This cheered me up, believe it or not. His innocence made my heart beat and chilled my skin.

“Have you ever seen a naked girl before?” I asked, covering my privates.

“Not in person. I think you can tell...whew, I need to stop acting like an idiot.” Jesse delicately came over to me. He let his hand down, staring in the opposite direction.

I stepped on, wobbling. “I’m just going to kneel,” I announced. When I got on my knees, we each took a breath as Jesse opened the door to the bathroom.

The marble sink looked quite familiar. His bathroom wasn’t a replica of Andy’s, but it was damn similar. He let me down onto the counter. I dipped my toe into the bubbly warm water. It felt like heaven. I slipped the rest of my body in, covered by bubbles. As I washed myself, I called to Jesse, who was in his room.

“Your mom knows?”

“Well, turns out,” he began, then got up to step outside the bathroom, “she was the one who brought you here.”

“What?!” My mind was blown. Melissa knew I was here all along, hell, she brought me?!

“My mother worked for the government. I always knew that. I didn’t know that she was the one who practiced a chemical to immunity to diseases. Somewhere, there was a mixup between chemicals… Combined with the immunity was some kind of hormone. I don’t know the details, but they injected this into test subjects. You were one of them. Your mother...she donated you,” he said gently. “My mother was one of the first people notified of the mix-up, and she immediately brought you home when you were a child. She would feed you everyday until you were able to get your own food. Then she pretended as if you didn’t exist, for fear that me or Sam would harm you. My father doesn’t even know. She had already been making clothes for you though in hopes that one day you would turn up. Here you are,” he smiled.

“I have to thank her!”

“Soon. Let’s get you cleaned up. There’s a towel...well, washcloth, on the edge of the counter.” I stepped out of the sink, feeling relieved and safe. Quickly, I dried off and stepped into the silk dress.

It was bright green, and had a small flower pattern across the skirt. There was a band that held the waist, and the rest of the dress poofed out.

“Even cuter than the last one,” I smiled, throwing the outfit over my head. It fit perfectly. My hair had practically dried from the towel, and I again, felt like a princess.

“I’m done!” I announced, standing on the counter.

“You look beautiful. You always do,” Jesse said shyly. I backed him up with a reassuring smile and let him walk me back into his room.

“Can I meet your mom?”

“Not yet, we have to wait until my dad brings Sam to her soccer game. Then we can. I promise.”

Jesse went to sit on his bed but took a detour and grabbed a book off of his shelf, “Divergent.”

“Wanna read this together? I’ll read it aloud,” he offered.

“Let’s alternate that role. I like reading,” I smiled. He eventually sat down and I sat on his lap. While he began reading, I cuddled against his stomach. His warm breathing was soothing and soon put me to sleep…

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4339