Planet Tiny I: Are We Alone? by PA McFalls, Micro Manager, Baldy, Metal Mouth, Werrier, Belle
Summary:

Dylan dreams of becoming a hero, but when two aliens named Lord Osiris (Oh·s·ee·r·ih·s) and Lady Universe get their revenge by shrinking all males on Earth, he'll get the chance to become a hero no one ever imagined with the help of his friends, family, and his giantess crush.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Animal, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples , Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), UF-OMG, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), UF-OMG, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), UF-OMG, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), UF-OMG, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Giant Girl, Large Lady, Transformation, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Andy the Android, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Movie Theme, Comedy, Science Fiction (Sci Fi), Season 01, Season Premiere
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5402 Read: 37586 Published: June 10 2014 Updated: January 31 2015
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny I: The Origin is my first story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small. Hope you enjoy.


 

copyright © 2014

 


 

*FYI: I write these stories on my phone


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Througout the Whole Story (Category Form)

1. Prologue - The Alien Invaders by PA McFalls

2. Chapter 1: 'Small' Day of School by PA McFalls

3. Chapter 2: Down the Hatch by PA McFalls

4. Chapter 3: The Team by PA McFalls

5. Chapter 4: Capture the Ship… Spaceship by PA McFalls

6. Chapter 5: BLAST OFF!!! by PA McFalls

7. Chapter 6: The Final Battle by PA McFalls

Prologue - The Alien Invaders by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

This is the beginning meaning it show the reason why the aliens shrink all the males. Also it shows how I try to survive a day at school.

 


 

Characters, Roles, Moods (Chapter), and Known Ages

*************************Fox*Studios*************************

"Were live at Hollywood, California with the worlds tiniest heros Dylan McFalls, Kevin Rigby, Veronica Stellhorn, Lord Osiris, and Lady Universe along with their giantess friends Olivia Holt, Ciara Bravo, and Belle Gross," Marla Tellez said. She then walked over to us where Kevin, Veronica, and I were in Olivia's hand. "So Dylan your the leader right?" she asked. "Yes I am Marla," I said. "May I…" Marla said. "Oh sure," Olivia said. Marla then picked me up an placed me in her palm. "So how did you become small enough for me to hold you in my hand?" Marla asked. "Well I know I told you some of it before, but I guess I can tell you my story from the beginning," I said. "It all started with our trip to Planet Tiny.


Prologue - The Alien Invaders


 

 

Friday, July 13, 1984

Let me tell you a story on how I defeated two aliens, saved the world and got the girl. I remember it like it started only 25 years ago, but it actually started 28 years ago on Friday, July 13, 1984 when two aliens named Lord Osiris and Lady Universe tried to destroy the Earth.


*************************NASA*HQ***4:57*PM****************

"Hello!" said Lord Osiris "I'm here to destroy the Earth!" "HOLY COW BUTTS!!!!!" yelled William Big CEO of NASA Headquarters "Quick get Area 51 and my son on the phone!" The soldiers of Area 51 and General William Big Jr. left the base in Navada to get to NASA HQ in Tampa, Florida.

"Junior, thank God your here." William Big said in relief. "Dad don't call me that." General Big said. "So Jun… I mean General Big what's the plan?" William Big asked. "The plan here is to shrink their planet's civilization with this rocket I brought." They set up the rocket to the launch pad. "Ready 3… 2… 1… FIRE!!!" said General Big. The rocket hit its exact target. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" yelled Lord Osiris. Lady Universe then yelled "You'll pay! You'll all pay!"

25 years later

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It was now in thee present and I was in my bed sleeping. I woke up and got ready for school. I got on the bus and headed for school. 20 minutes later I arrived at South Western High School. "Ah what a good few last days of School," I thought. A few hours passed and I was in food fundamentals . I was looking at my friend Belle who always eats goldfish in class. The lunch bell rang and we went to lunch I sat with Belle and Jake as usual usual. "Dylan do you like Belle?" Jake said as usual. "What... no... w-what makes you think that?" I asked nervously.

At the end of the day I packed up my stuff and headed home. Later that night I went to sleep, but unaware of the Tinians (tie·nee·ans) trying to shrink us.

 


 

 

End Notes:

Will he die? Is this the end of our hero? Keep Reading.

 

Next time on Planet Tiny: Lord Osiris gets his revege by shrinking all the males on Earth


If you have any ideas about what happenes next then put an idea in the review box below.

Thankyou.


*FYI: It's actually 27 years in this story, but for the series the dates will start on Friday, July 13, 1984 and end on Thursday, June 4, 2015 and that's whvere the extra year came from.


Do you want to play the game for this chapter? Go to this site: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/pamcfalls/play/the-alien-invaders/

Chapter 1: 'Small' Day of School by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Characters, Roles, Moods (Chapter), and Known Ages

 

Chapter 1: 'Small' Day of School

 

Okay so now that you know about why Lord Osiris and Lady Universe got they wanted to shrink all males, but now let me tell you about the first part of my day at school at ¼ and how the aliens shrink all males.

 

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

 

****************************Space***2:48*AM******************

 

"Hahahaha!" Lord Osiris laughed. He then asked "Minions what time is it?" One of his minions said "It's exactly 2--" The minion was cut off as Lord Osiris said "It's pay back time! I plan to shrink all the males who walk this Earth to ¼ of an inch tall. Now set the shrink ray and blast it at Earth." The shrink ray hit Earth making all males to shrink. "Uh… Osiris?" said Lady Universe "I  got reading saying that a human child named Dylan McFalls has the ability to stop you." "Okay, JET!" Lord Osiris called. "Yes sir." Jet said. "Go to the Earth and find the one called Dylan McFalls." Lord Osiris commanded. Jet then flew to Earth and into a town called Hanover.

 

*********************Dylan's*Room***6:03*AM******************

 

In the morning I woke up in quite a shock. "What the heck happened!?!" I wondered. "The end of my bed is about a mile away." Just then Jet came through my window "End of the line!" he said. "Oh no what do I do?" I thought. I then saw a penny on the other side of the bed, so I ran towards it with Jet casing me and then I threw the penny I found at him to knock him out. "Whoa perfect hit," I said. I then took his jet pack and flew to school.

 

************South*Weston*High*School***11:09*AM*************

 

A few hours later lunch wave A started, I was flying around the school until I rested in a pink pool. The only thing was that it wasn't a pool, it was yoghurt that my hot blonde teacher Miss. Goodfellow was having for lunch. I tried to avoid her spoon, but I was scooped up before I got the chance I yelled "MISS. GOODFELLOW DON'T EAT ME!!!!!!" but still no good she put me in her mouth and started to swallow. I thought of grabbing her uvila, but the only thing was it was hangging on the back of her thoat, so instead I grabbed a tooth. Miss. Goodfellow felt a strange thing on her tongue, so she opened her mouth and I flew right out. I went to the cafeteria and saw my friend Ashley, so I flew to her table and her friend Alex used her hand to swat at me. "Ew I hate bugs." she said. I fell onto one of Ashley's chips, but then moments later she ate that chip with me on it. I was in her troat and thought I was a goner until I found a turbo button I presed it and flew up her thoat and entered her mouth. She was putting more food in her mouth and started closing it. I got out just in time and went to my foods class in room 510. Everyone was studying for finals and I ran out of gas and fell in something orange.

End Notes:

Will he die? Is this the end of our hero? Keep Reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: I get eaten by my friend Belle and come out in one piece. Then I think of a plan to stop Lord Osiris.

 


If you have any ideas about what happenes next then put an idea in the review box below.

Thank you.

 

Chapter 2: Down the Hatch by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Lord Osiris and Lady Universe came to Earth, so NASA lauched a rocket at their planet to shrink their people. 27 years later he got his revenge by by shrinking all males. I woke up in a shock, but then Jet came through the window. I knocked him out with a penny I found. Then I took his jet pack and went to school. Then I almost got eaten twice, but then I fell in a bag of orange items and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this part of the story shows how I survive being eaten by my friend Belle. It also shows what my plan is to stop Lord Osiris and Lady Universe.

 


 

Characters, Roles, Moods (Chapter), and Known Ages

 Chapter 2: Down the Hatch

Okay so now that you know how it all started let and my first morning of being only ¼ of an inch tall let me now tell you the vore part of my story when I get eaten by my friend Belle.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

**********South*Western*High*School*II***11:45*AM***********

At first I didn't exactly know where I was until I saw a giantess hand come down from above with aqua green colored nails. It came down from above and grabbed the orange things that looked like gold fish crackers. It grabbed me and a hand full of gold fish. I was sitting on the hand thinking "Now who's the only one in this class that eats when where not cooking and wears aqua green nail polish?" I turned my head and saw my friend Belle. Her brown eyes were looking right at me, but didn't see me, her red hair was blowing from the vent, and was completely unaware of the fact that she was going to eat me. To me though she looked over 69 feet tall. She then picked me up with two other gold fish and put us in her mouth.

 

*******************Inside Belle*(Mouth)***11:50*AM**************


I had thought of an idea of how I can live a little longer. I broke off the tail of a gold fish and ran to the back of her mouth just in front of her uvila. I then took a deep breath and jumped down her throat.

 

 

*************Meanwhile*Back*at*Dylan's*Room*******************

 

"Uh… what happened?" Jet wondered "Where is my jet pack?! Never mind I have a spare," Jet then flew to South Western High School and started searching. He sensed my trail and looked in room 510 and sensed that I was eaten. He then flew into Belle's bag of gold fish.

 

********************Inside*Belle*(Stomach)*********************

I then fell in a pit of stomach acid. Luckily I landed on the  piece I broke off before. I all of the sudden I saw a bright green dome with two tube like things on it. I then tried paddling to it. I saw a green ON button and a red OFF button. I then pressed the ON button and then it started to rise. It wasn't just a dome, it was a android as in the mascot from the phone. "Hello. My name is Andy," it said. "Really why did Belle eat a robot?" I asked. "Uh…android," Andy said. He then asked "Hey kid, do you want to hear an explanation of what's going on?" "Uh… it's Dylan and yes I would like an explanation of what the heck is going on!" I answered. "Okay it all started on Friday, July 13, 1984. Two aliens were trying to detroy the Earth. NASA HQ and Area 51 shrunk their planet to a quarter of an inch tall. They then said that they would get their revenge. 27 years later aka this morning they returned and shrunk all males who walk the Earth. Lady Universe got a reading saying that Dylan McFalls had the ability to stop him. Lord Osiris then had Jet to find you. I have gotta find this Dylan McFalls and train him." Andy explaned. He then asked "Do you know Dylan McFalls?" I answered "Uh… yeah that's me," Jet came into Belle's stomach. A few hours later around 3:48 PM Belle got hame and started to make herself dinner. Andy then made Belle crave soda. "Weird all of the sudden I feel like drinking soda," Belle said. She started to drink and her stomach started to bubble. "Quck into a bubble!" Andy said. We go into a bubble and floated to her mouth. She then burped and we fell on the floor next to her bare foot.

 

*****************Belle's*House*(Kitchen)***3:56*PM***********

 

We started to climb her left foot, but the only thing was that Jet was chasing us. We reached the top if her foot then ran to her leg we started climbing her leg and Jet was shooting lasers at us, We made it to her stomach area and kept climbing. We made it to her neck then finally her ear. She was eating and I then said "Belle this is Dylan. all if the males have shrunk and I need your help to stop Lord Osiris and Lady Universe," Jet then shot a laser and I started to fall, but luckily Belle heard me and caught me before I hit the ground. "Oh my God!" Belle said. "You don"t know what I've been through to get your help. By the way robots aeen't food!" I said. "Wait… I ate you?" Belle asked. "Yes and I got to tell you not fun." I said. "Well I got to admit you taste kinda good," Belle said. "Hey!" I said. "Kinding," Belle laughed. She then asked "So how are we supposed to save the world?" "I'll tell you in the morning," I answered.

 

End Notes:

Will they save the world? Or will they run away like a bunch of baby girls and/or cowards? Stay tuned

Next time on Planet Tiny:Dylan and Belle will gather some friends to join the team.


 

If you have any ideas about what happenes next. Then place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

 

 

Chapter 3: The Team by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 

Chapter 3: The Team

 

Okay so now that you know about the vore part of my story inside my friend Belle, now let me tell you about what our plan is to stop the evil alien rulers Lord Osiris and Lady Universe.

 

Thursday, June 5. 2014

 

 

 

*****************Belle's*House*(Bedroom)***6:34*AM************

 

"Okay the plan Is to get all my friends at Dover and all my friends at South Western as well as my family to get a rocket from NASA Headquarters to save the world. I call it Dylan's plan to get a rocket, fly to Planet Tiny, and save the world." I said. "The names needs work, so how about Operation Astro." Belle suggested.

 

 

 

**********South*Western*High*School*III***10:25*AM**************

 

We went to school and Belle was picking up my friends. "Okay I see Alex near Miss. Goodfellow's class in 202." I said, Belle then picked him up and placed him in her hand. "Now I see  Daniel, Adem, and Jake by my locker which is #6099." I said. Belle picked them up and placed them in her hand along with me and Alex. "Okay now I see Dalton, Danny, and the lion bird guy or Griffin." Belle picked them up and placed them in her hand along with me, Alex, Daniel, Adem, and Jake. After we found the rest and the principal Mrs. Berrymen came "Aren't you supposed to be in class young lady?" she asked. "Yeah… well… I… guys let's get out of here!" Belle said. Belle ran away and Mrs. Berryman got her phone and called for backup. "Shalana we've got a Belle Gross that's not in class," She said. She then chased Belle who ran toward the her locker and hid in it. Mrs. Berryman was right in front of her locker. "Where are you?" Mrs. Berryman called out. Shalana Coleman arrived to Belle's locker. "Did you find her?" Shalana Coleman asked. "Not yet," Mrs. Berryman answered.  "Hello is anyone there?" Shalana Coleman called out. "No," I said. "Did you hear something?" Shalana Coleman asked. "Did I hear what?" Mrs. Berryman asked in response. "It sounded like a tiny voice that said no," Shalana Coleman answered. "Don't be an idiot," Mrs. Berryman said. "What?" Shalana Coleman asked. "There is no such thing as talking bugs," Mrs. Berryman answered. "I guess you're right. We'd better keep an eye out for Belle," Shalana Coleman said. They walked toward the office to continue to find Belle. Belle then got out of her locker and was a little confused. "What the heck Dylan?" Belle asked. "What?" I asked in response. "Saying that you aren't here proves that you are here," Belle answered. "I don't get it," I said. "Ugh, never mind mind, but you got me into trouble, so now we must be more careful," Belle said. "Got it. Let's just go to class," I suggested.

 

*****************Dylan's*House***2:53*PM**************

 

After our exams and after we were out of school early, we went to my house to find my family, but the good news is that my whole family were at my house. "Ok now I see my nephew near the bathroom." I said. Belle picked them up and put them in her hand. "Got ya!" she said. "Now I see Kowan, James (Jr), and my Dad Mike." I said. "Up you go." Belle said as she picked them up and put them in her hand. "Okay I now see Dana and my dad James (Sr)." I said. "And up again!" Belle said as she put them in her hand. "Okay that's all here now to Dover!" I said. "Hey who are you and what are you doing here?" my mother Peggy asked.

 

 

 

******************Dover*Area*High*School***8:04*AM*************

 

The next day we skipped school and went to Dover. "Okay I see Kevin by the office." I said. "Got em." Belle said as she placed him in her hand. "Okay there's Dallas, Eli, and Tyler." I said Belle then picked them up and put them in her hand. "Hey you don't belong at this school," Mr. Rickard the principal of the school said. "Oh, but I have a visitors pass," Belle said holding a piece of paper with the word "Visitor" on it. "Oh then I guess that's okay then carry on," Mr. Rickard said. After we got the others we wen'back to Belle's house.

 

 

 

****************Belle's*House*(Bedroom)***2:40*PM***********

 

"Can you please tell us what's going on?" Kevin said. "We're planning to go int space and save the world by defeating two aliens from Planet Tiny and we'll need an army." Belle answered. "So how can we help?" Dallas asked. "Don't worry about that I've got it all under control." I said.

End Notes:

Will Dylan's plan go well? Or will it be an epic fail? Stay tuned

 

Next time on Planet Tiny: We all try to get to NASA HQ in Tampa, Florida to get a rocket ship.

 


 

If you have any ideas about what happenes next. Then place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 4: Capture the Ship… Spaceship by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: I was eaten by my friend Belle, but then I found an android named Andy. He then helped me get out of Belle's stomach by making her burp. I then climbed her body and told her what's going on, but Jet shot a laser and fell, "Huh I guess that's why I'm a McFalls" Belle then caught me before I hit the ground. The next day I told her the plan and we got everyone of my friends even in Dover and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter shows how we get to NASA HQ in Tampa, Florida. Meanwhile the girls try to find the males and try to find out how they vanished.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 4: Capture the Ship… Spaceship

Okay so now that you know how Andy, Belle, and I get the team assembled, now let me tell you how we get to NASA HQ and get a spaceship.

Friday, June 6, 2014

 

*******************Belle's*House***2:53*PM******************

 

"So what's the plan extremely large lady?" asked Kevin. "Okay two things. First my name is Isabella, but my friends call me Belle, and second I'm not the giant one here you guys are just small that's all." Belle said. "Oh yeah good point." Kevin said. "Yeah yeah, so we're the tiny ones can you please just tell us the plan?" Luca asked. "Wait Luca, Abrum, and Michael? How did you get her?" I asked. "We'll tell you later we have to know the plan so we can get back to normal size." Abrum said. "Oh right. Dylan said that all we have to do is go to NASA HQ get a spaceship or rocket how ever you want to call it. Then we leave the Earth and get to Planet Tiny. next we defeat or destroy the king Lord Osiris and the queen Lady Universe. Afer that we take the one or two of you will take the UFO with the shrink ray. Later we return to Earth and grow back all males that walk the Earth. Finally we have saved the world." Belle explaned. "I think I got it, but just in case tell me the whole thing again, I wasn't listening." Luca said. "Don't he herd you." Andy said. "Any way how do you know this?" Abrum asked. "I have a check list see." Belle answered.

 

*********Meanwhile*Back*at*Dylan's*House***3:04*PM***********

"I just noticed something." Peggy said. "What is it?" asked Emma. "Your father or Dylan didn't come home yet and they have been gone for three days in fact a lot of the male population is suprisingly low since I woke up that morning." Peggy said. She then picked up the phone and started to call Kara. "Hi Kara this is Peggy, I was wondering if you have seen any guys in the last three days?" Peggy asked. "No I haven't. I have not seen Michael or Dana since June 3 on Tuesday." Kara said over the phone. "Come to my house ASAP." Peggy said. She then called Mrs, Barrymen. "Hi Judy this is Peggy, I was wondering if you seen any guys over the last three days?" Peggy asked. "No I didn't see any guys at all." Mrs. Barrymen said over the phone. "Okay come here with all girl teacher and student ASAP." Peggy said.

 

******************Belle's*House***3:09*PM*********************

 

"So anyway where is NASA Headquarters?" Michael asked. "My radings states that it's in Tampa, Florida." Andy said. "WHAT!!!!!!" everyone yelled. "You mean I came out of Belle's gut to find out we have to go to Florida!" I said in angerly. "Wait your telling us that you came out of a stomach all in one piece?" asked a old chinese man. "Yes and who are you?" I asked. "I'm Ki McTie." he answered. "Really Belle how many more people did you grab!?" I asked. "What I'm a people person." Belle said. "Anyway only the chosen one can have that kind of power. He also has the ability to turn into other animals." Ki said "I was looking for the chosen one for 24 years, but now the search is over because I found him and it's you, Dylan your the chosen one." "I am… wait how do you know my name?" I asked. "I am Ki, I know all and I see all." Ki said.. "Okay anyway I know exactly how to get to Florida." I said. "Oh yeah how?" Tyler asked. "My sister Brittany is going to there to night and if we get on her plane we might be able to get there." I said. "Yeah and why is she going their?" Kowan asked. "To see her boyfriend Curt." I said. "Yeah and what's his gender?" Kowan asked. "Male. Oh crud. Your right we have to save him!" I said "Okay you get on the plane I'll fly their myself. Oh right my get packs out of gas." Jet then came through the door. "Ready to die?" he asked. "Does this guy ever give!?" I asked. He then shot a laser and I started to rise. I then started to fall down to the ground. "Huh, I guess that's why they call us a McFalls." Mike said. As I was falling I was saved by my jet pack. "Yes it's working!" I said. "What happened?" Belle asked. "I guess when you ate me and burped me out, I guess that was enough gas to get it working again." I said "Now anyway to Tampa!"

 

***********************The*Airport***6:37*PM*******************

 

At the airport Brittany had already gotten her ticket and was goung to the plane. Belle then took me out of her pocket. "Okay Dylan, you and Andy go to the plane's takeoff area while I get the tcket and get to the plane. We'll meet you by the doors at NASA HQ when you've saved Curt." she said. "Okay Belle." I said "And don't forget about Andy." "Oh of course." Belle said. She then took Andy out of her pocket, Then we went started going to the plane takeoff area. "Next." the girl at the counter. "Tori what are you doing here?" Belle asked. "Oh I got a summer job here." Tori said. "By the way one ticket to Tampa please." Belle said. "That will be $37." Tori said. Belle gaver her the mony and went to the plane. I was out on the getting rady for takeoff. Byt little did we know that Jet was fallowing us. "End of the line!" he said. "Okay Andy we gotta hurry rady in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Go." I said. We then tokk off into the skt the same time the plane did. Jet was on our tail thoagh.

 

*************************The*Sky***7:06*PM******************

 

It's a battle against Andy and I vs. Jet. "We've got to stop him." I said. "Maybe we could kill him by makeing him go through the plane's engine.  Jet was firing lasers at us. Andy then got his mirror out and reflected the lasers back at him. I was trying to get him into the engine. He came after me and got sucked into the engine. "NOOOOO!!!" yelled Jet "You'll never win!!" He then blew up and died. "Yes finally!" I said.

 

*********************Tampa,*Florida***7:01*AM***************

 

I arrived in Tampa and started using the turbo to get to Curt.  I went through his window. "Dude you do not knoe how happt I am to see you." Curt said. "Hop on." I said "We've got to get to NASA HQ. Curt got onto my back and we were one our way.

 

***********************NASA*HQ***8:20*AM*******************

 

We got to NASA Headquarters and saw the others. "What kept you?" Belle asked. "Don't wory about thay we' got a world to save." I said. We went into NASA HQ and saw someone. "Who are you/" I asked. "I'm William Big and this is my son William Big Jr. but you can call him General Big." answered William Big. "Anywho we need to barrow a spaceship." I said. "Well ofcourse you can't." William Big said. "Don't make Belle step on you." I said. Belle then lifted her foot and moved it right above William. "Okay you can borrow a rocket just don't kill me." William Big begged. We went to a spaceship and startef it. "Okay 10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… blast off!" I said. We then took off and went into space.

End Notes:

Will they save the world? Will the males ever be normal? Keep reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: We all travel to Planet Tiny while I start to talk about how I have feelings for Belle.


 

If you have any ideas about what happens next place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

 

Chapter 5: BLAST OFF!!! by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We told everyone the plan to go into space. Then we went to Tampa, Florida to get to NASA HQ. I saved Curt before Brittany came into his room for a visit. I met up with the others and we got the spaceship and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter shows you what we do before and after we reach Planet Tiny. Meanwhile the girls start the search party in Codorus state park in hope of finding the guys, but trouble comes when Miss. Goodfellow's abusive ex fiancée sets a trap for her, but ends up getting chased by Dylan's other blonde friend Carly who thinks he's an insect. 

 


 

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 5: BLAST OFF!!!

Okay so now that you know how we get a spaceship, now let me tell you about our space journey to Planet Tiny.

 Saturday, June 7, 2014

 

************************Space***9:40*AM**********************

 

"Whoa!" I said "We are the very first teenagers who ever left the Earth!" "Now remeber what we're here for Dylan. We have to grow back all the males." Belle reminded. "Oh… Uh… Right." I said. Belle then left to control the spaceship. I sat down with a sad look on my face. Kevin then came to me "What's wrong Dylan?" he asked. "It's nothing. I just can't stop thinking about Belle." I answered. "Do you like her?" Kevin asked. "Well… I… Uh…" I said. "I thought you do." Kevin said. He then asked "When did you start thinking about her?" "Well when she was actualy going to help us going to help us right after we launched." I answered. "Well you must tell her how you feel or you'll most likely just blow up from keeping them inside you." Kevin suggested. "Okay remind me again why I let you help." I said. "Because I'm your best friend." Kevin reminded. "What are you to talking about?" Belle asked. "Nothing." I answered.

 

***********Meanwhile*Back*on*Planet*Tiny***9:58*AM************

 

"Getting closer are we Dylan." Lord Osiris said evilly. "Osiris I hate to tell you this, Jet is dead." Lady Universe said. "I know that's why his stronger twin brother Bet is going to finish them off." Lord Osiris said. Lord Osiris then yelled "BET!!" "Yes sir." Bet said. "Go to Earth and get Dylan's sister Emma by making her evil then when your done kill Dylan." Lord Osiris answered. Bet then flew to Earth in light speed.

 

**********************Back*on*Earth***10:15*AM***************

 

In Codorus state park, the girls were looking for the guys and Will Loser was up in a tree. "Hello!" Miss. Goodfellow called. "Ah Natalie now I can set my trap to kill her." Will said evily. He then made got a log, vines, and a few other things. Miss. Goodfellow walked to the trap. Will the tet go of the vine. "Whoa! I found $50." Miss. Goodfellow said as she picked it up. The trap missed her then she walked away to continue the search, however, the trap hit Will casing him to fall. Carly then heard something fall in the bushes. "What was that?" she asked. Will then came out of the bushes. "Bug!! I hate bugs." Carly said. She then started running after him. "NOOOOO!!" Will yelled. "Ow. My feet hurt." Carly said. She then took off her sandles and continued to chase Will. A few minutes later Bet came to Earth and saw Emma. He then enjected her with a poison thst turns the person who gets it on them to turn thm evil. "Ow! Something bit me." Emma said. Bet then wemt back to Planet Tiny to wait for the spaceship to land.

 

**********************Planet*Tiny***5;30*AM********************

 

"Okay guys this is what we came here for." I said "All we have to do is go into that palace and get the shrink ray," I said. We started walking to the p alice. The civilians started to panic. Lord Osiris was in the palace. "So what now?" Lady Universe asked. "Now we..." Lord Osiris started to say. A London boom shook the palace. "Now we..." Lord Osiris repeated. The boom happened again. "Oh raspindonki," Lord Osiris said. We arrived at the palace.  There's the palace," I said. "Should I step on it?" Belle asked. A rope shoots out of the ground going around Belles legs and then around her waist."I'll say no," Bet and some guards said as they chased us, "Son of a..." I started to say. "Guards take the aliens to the dungeon, I'll take care of the giant red head," Lord Osiris commanded. The guards took us to the dungeon. "I have an itch under my finger," Belle said. "Itch it yourself you gondisuki.," Lord Osiris said.

End Notes:

Will Dylan escape? Will Dylan get to date Belle? Stay tuned.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: I get my ability to turn into other animals and use it to kick some alien butt.


 

If you have any ideas about what happens next place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

 

Chapter 6: The Final Battle by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We went into space and were the first kids to go into space. Meanwhile on Earth the girls continued their search for the guys, but Carly chased after Miss. Goodfellow's ex fiancée. We then made it to Planet Tiny and got captured and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is the end meaning it shows how we escape from the dungeon, how we defeat Lord Osiris, and what happens after everything.

 


 

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 6: The Final Battle

Sunday June 8, 2014

************************Dungeon***12:34*PM***************

"How did my plan fail?" I wondered. "Hey guys where's Belle?" Dana asked. "HELP!!! HELP!!!" Belle voice yelled. "We've got to get out of here." I said. "Oh yeah and how do we do that?" Kowan said. "I have… no idea." I said. I started to feel a little weird. "Uh… what's happening?!" I said. "Only the chosen one can have t:hat kind of power. He also has the ability to turn into other animals." Ki's voice said in a flashback. "He is the chosen one!" Ki said. I turned into a rino and bust open the door. "Come on let's kick some alien pants." I said. "CHARGE!!!!" everyone said. "First things first we must save Belle." I said.

****************Meanwhile*Back*Earth***12:53*PM*************

"Yes I have you cornered bug!" Carly said. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Will yelled running to the side of her right foot. "Bad move!" Carly said. She then lifted her foot and nearly crushed him until she saw him clearly. "Please don't kill me." Will begged. "Wait your not a bug your a man!" Carly said with joy. She then picked him up and brought him to the others. "I found a man." Carly said. "You did?" Peggy asked. "Yes he's in my hand." Carly said. She opened her hand and showed everybody. "That's Will!" Miss. Goodfellow said. "Who?" Carly asked. "My ex fiancée." Miss. Goodfellow answered.

***************Planet*Tiny***1:04*PM***************************

"Freedom!" everyone said. "Guards destroy them!" Lord Osiris said. I ran then I turned into an ape. "How about we call this Planet of the apes!" I said. I beat up the tinien guards. I burst through the door and started running up the cliff. Belle was down at the bottom tied up. "That is just old." I said. I turned into a porcupine and launched quill at the rope. Belle got free and started helping by stepping on guards. "I feel so alive" she said. "Whoa that's hot." I said. "What the?" Belle wondered. "No need to fear It's just me Dylan." I said.

*******************Planet*Tiny***1:35*PM********************

We arrived at the ships, but it was guarded well. "How do we get in there?" Kevin asked. "Just fallow my lead." I answered, I turned back into an ape and gave those guards the old one two. "Quick into the spacespip," I said. Lord Osiris and Lady Universe came before we got in. "So long suckers." Lord Osiris said. Belle's spaceship was already leaving, so I turned into an hawk and took us to our spaceship. "Hurry!" Kevin said. We made it to Belle's spaceship. We then knocked on the window. "Oh my God." Belle said. Belle then opened the door to let us in. "So how was your flight?" Belle asked. "Don't start." I said in exsust. "We got to get that ship I have a few words to say to him.

*************************Space***8:49*PM*********************

We were almost home until we finally caught up to Lord Osiris. I got into an escape pod and was shot into Lord Osiris's ship. "Guards" Lord Osiris said. I beat them up and got to lord osiris. I said "You… don't have to be… the bad guy. Just look at what my friends are doing working together to save the males. I know if you call off your guards and put the Earth back to normal, but just lest me this size. I promise we will leave you to do your business. You can change everything." Lord Osiris agreed and turned the Earth to normal. I was then zaped and placed into our spaceship. Eceryone was giant but me Belle came over to talk to me. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I just made a deal to keep me this smsll." I answered. "But hey if your not busy tonight do you think we could go out on a date?" I asked. "Of course I would." Belle said. "I would aldo need a place to live." I said. "We you are always welcome at my place." Belle said. We returned to Earth and the girls were so happy. Emma then arived and said "Hahahaha! I am the al powerful evil Emma and I'm here to destroy you all!" "Oh… man." I said. Well there you have it and I hope you like the next one better.

The End?

To be Continued

"Bye guys see you in the sequel," I said. "Wait what?" Andy asked.

End Notes:

I hope you like this story and I hope you'll like the next story of Planet Tiny Better. It's about when girls attack I call it Planet Tiny II: Girl Invasion (2). Stay tuned.

 


 

 

This story is uh… 69% true… okay fine it's 0% true there you happy it's all fake.

 


 

 

*Fun Fact:

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4309