The Adventures of Steve the Speck: Big Beth by tyeight
Summary:

Once upon a time, an intern stumbled upon an opportunity of a lifetime: an opportunity to shrink down and explore his colossal 6'3 coworker. Needless to say, typical size fetish antics ensure...


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3695 Read: 40217 Published: June 02 2014 Updated: June 02 2014
Story Notes:

Much like my other WIP, this is going to be a feet/sock-fetish oriented tale (I have a thing for socked feet so expect to see that in most, if not all, of my stories.) I hope to make this into a series, based on the various amazons that I have encountered throughout my life. Enjoy!

1. Prologue by tyeight

2. Reduction Blast by tyeight

3. Reply "Shrink" by tyeight

4. Beth Gets BIG by tyeight

5. Big Beth's Big Gym Bag by tyeight

Prologue by tyeight
Author's Notes:

Background and Introduction

“Being such a huge firm, the company’s pool of diversity was, of course, going to be much larger than that of a smaller company,” he recalled thinking on his first day. Just as countless others were on their first day, he was uneasy. He had completed an internship with the company a summer ago, and had done so well in pleasing his employers that he was gifted with an offer to return for a second one. He knew that there was nothing to worry about so long as he minded himself and did the work assigned to him.

 

A well-dressed Black gentleman calmly approached him.

 

“Steve Tyson?”

 

“Yes sir.”

 

Steve, having lived in North Carolina for a good majority of his life, gained an understanding of the importance of politeness and a respect for authority.

 

“Hi, I am Roy Caset, your supervisor for this summer. Nice to meet you in person. I believe we had spoken on the phone a month ago” the gentleman replied as he extended his hand.

 

Steve shook his hand with some anxiousness (he had not yet rid himself of the “1st day Jitters”.) Roy was not as he had pictured him in their conversation: Steve thought that he was going to be a short nerdy-looking accountant; however, standing tall and athletic, Roy looked more like Terry Crews than Steve Urkel.

 

“Yes sir, we had. It is nice to meet you too, sir. I can’t wait to get started.”

 

Steve followed Roy to the golden elevator, and watched as his boss pressed the 12th floor button. As the elevator rose to its destination, Roy noticed the stern look on Steve’s face and the slightly shakiness of his leg.

 

“Don’t worry son, we don’t bite.” Roy joked,” Seriously, we are

 

 

Steve immediately wondered what the rest of the team looked like and how he, being a tall but rather stocky 20-year-old, would fit in. Steve tended to classify himself as a nerd; despite his appearance, he was rather shy and quiet. Also, he tended to do things such as play Pokemon and watch anime. Plus, he knew that accounting internships  were not particularly something that most “cool kids” did during their summers. Therefore, he thought, that hopefully Roy was right, and the accounting team was going to be very kind and welcoming. They walked a few yards, towards the cubicles in the corner of the building. Roy stopped at a corner cubicle located in the middle row.

 

“Here is your desk; feel free to leave your stuff here while I introduce you.” Roy stated.

 

Steve placed his backpack in his chair and followed Roy so more. Steve met too many people that day, to the point that he stopped trying to remember names about 3 hours in. He knew that Roy was going to introduce him to their team, but he was unaware that Roy was going to have him meet EVERYONE on the floor. All the people that Steve met seemed to blend together, except for one individual.

 

Funny enough, she was sitting in the cubicle right in front of his own. He kept replaying the moment they met in his mind as if his brain was a remote control with the rewind and play buttons stuck.

 

“Steve, this is Beth.” Roy said as he extended his arm in a presenting manner.

 

When Beth stood from her seat, Steve, in a slightly astonished manner, cranked his neck upward to make eye-contact with the amazon. Beth towered over him at a staggering 6’3, in flats no less. Her skin held a pale complexion and her arms had a slightly red tint. Her body was more earthly than most women, but in an attractive, voluptuous way; while she was no “perfect 10”, she was certainly very attractive. Her face was carved with short brown eyes, bright red cheeks, and a smile that expressed her slightly awkward personality.

 

After they exchanged greetings, Beth returned to working on her Excel spreadsheets. Meanwhile, Steve, who was smitten by her earthly beauty and her dominating height, kept thinking about her for the rest of the day.

 

Reduction Blast by tyeight

It began with “The Big Sister” episode of the cartoon, Dexter’s Laboratory: Dexter uses a technologically advanced machine to create what appears to be a batch full of chocolate chip cookies. His older, less intelligent sister, Dee Dee attempts to eat one, but Dexter thwart her attempt. Later, he unwittingly gives one to her (she disguises herself in a rat costume.) When Dee Dee eats the cookie, she taunts Dexter briefly before feeling the effect of the cookie: her body grows to huge proportions and she proceeds to go about “toying” with the nearby city and its inhabitants. This, Steve recalls, was the first time he found himself “fascinated” by giants.

 

Since he was a toddler, he found himself oddly intrigued by stories involving giants and/or shrinking. The episode of Dexter’s Laboratory was merely one example. One of his favorite episodes of this occurred in the cartoon, Ed,Edd, and Eddy: the Kanker sisters, as told in a story by Ed, through consumption of radioactive mash potatoes, grow hundreds of feet tall and rampage across the neighborhood. These shows, as well as movies like the famous Honey, I Shrunk the Kids series, caused Steve’s fascination for giants, particularly female giants, to grow.

 

He began to search the internet for videos of females playing this role of a gigantic woman interacting with tiny, inferior people.  Though videos from sites like ShrinkUDown and Clips4Sale sites like The Loser Store and Miss Untamed “fed” into his fascination, deep down, Steve knew that he would never be that tiny man fleeing from the angry giantess who, believing that he was a bug, would attempt to turn him into red paste under her old, worn white socks. He believed that his “fascination” was never going to become a reality…until he stumbled onto “Reduction Blast” that night.

 

The front page of the website appeared to be ominous: the background was nothing but white and the only text was:



            Underneath the text was a small text box and two options: one for enter and one for leave. Steve was strongly tempted to leave the site immediately; however, he felt as if an enigmatic force pulled him to stay. He first clicked Enter; however, that caused no change on the page. He stared the text in a confused manner for what felt like hours before an idea popped into his mind. He recalled his days as a mischievous youngster who like to play pranks on adults involving computers. 

 

One of his favorites was merely changing the text of a document from Times New Roman or Ariel into Symbol. Figuring that it would do no harm to try, he copied and pasted the mysterious text into Word and changed the font to Calibri. When he did that, the text became much clearer. It read:

 

“Do you like new extraordinary experiences?”

 

Feeling accomplished that he solved the puzzle and intrigued as to what would happen next, Steve returned to the main page and typed “Yes”. After doing so and clicking enter, the page closed and his laptop restarted. As Steve sat wondering why this happened, he saw that he seemed to get a mysterious text from an unknown number. The text message read:

 

“Congratulations young explorer, you have won a once-in-a-lifetime miracle. Reply “SHRINK” or “Grow” and watch the magic begin.”

 

He sat there in his chair wondering… “Could this be real?” Steve sat in a deep trance for a minute before laughing at his own ignorance, “What am I thinking? Like this message will cause me to shrink or grow. The government hasn’t even created that technology yet.” He turned off his phone and went to bed.

End Notes:

In regards to the Symbols part... I apologized; I attempted to paste the actual sentence in Symbols font, but giantessworld won't let me :(

Reply "Shrink" by tyeight

Monday, his third week on the job.

 

Steve trundled to his desk, tired and disappointed in yet another weekend that just flew by. He placed his bag in the usual spot and logged into his work computer. His eyes stared at the clock in the corner of his laptop. Three weeks into his internship, Steve had finished one of his assigned projects and was currently waiting on his manager to give him further guidance on his other two. The clock’s pace slowed as time moved by. Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, and hours felt like eternity. Steve sat at his desk staring at his screen, occasionally peeking over the cubicle wall to gaze at Beth. She seemed particularly busy today; since she sat at her desk in the morning, she had been on the phone with different suppliers and branch managers discussing products. Steve could have sworn he’d did not see her move from her desk more than once (and that was just to refill her water bottle.)

 

It was ten ‘o clock in the morning and Steve was meaning to ask someone for a ride; his car was in the shop after the transmission broke. As he attempted to work up the nerve to ask his office crush for a ride home, he stared at the text that he received last night. He played around with the thought of shrinking down to the size of an ant and watching helplessly as Giantess Beth towered  over his pathetic body. Being that she was huge compared to him normal sized, Steve could only imagine her enormity from the perspective of insects.

 

This fantasy drove his senses into a frenzy and he immediately, without thinking for a second, texted “SHRINK” to the number. He sat and watched his text send, the blue circle twirling and twirling indicating that the message was still be processed. Finally, the blue circle was replaced by the word, “Sent”.

Steve sat in anticipation for his wish to finally come true. He sat…and sat…and sat…and sat…and sat…

 

He watched as more and more of his coworkers were leaving and glanced at the time: 4 ‘o clock. “I knew it was bullshit,” Steve quietly exclaimed to himself,” even if it did work, knowing my luck, I would probably get attacked by a bug or vacuumed away.”

 

Finally, it was 5:00 and only Steve, Beth and some other workers on the other side of the office remained. Steve proceeded to gather his belongings. He placed his laptop into his bag, and as he opened his mouth to say his typical “Have a good night” to Beth, he felt an uneasy feeling deep in his stomach. He felt his body being compressed by some unknown force and observed as his surroundings towered over him like skyscrapers in a city.

 

When he came to his senses, he saw that the carpet fibers stood much taller than him. They were at least twice, if not 3-4 times, his height. As Steve began to grasp the situation and show his fear via yelling, “Holy fuck”, he felt a booming tremor. The entire area shook with heavy magnitude and the sound of something big echoed throughout. Steve cranked his neck to its limit as SHE stood up from her chair. His heart fell and his eyes and mouth widened with disbelief.

 

He had always fantasized HER as a giantess…but it was completely different actually seeing her as one…

 

Beth Gets BIG by tyeight

Since her childhood, Elizabeth Toews had always been a calm, reserved personality. She attended a small university out in Iowa less than an hour away from her hometown of Carol. Despite being quite reserved and somewhat shy, Beth loved playing basketball. At her school, she was the all-star center and even won MVP awards during her Junior and Senior years. After graduation, she took a job out near Oregon, working directly with farmers. About three years later, she came back to the Midwest and got a job at the company, working in the Financial branch of IT.

 

Ever since she was little, Beth had found herself often looking down on people due to her size. While she was embarrassed by it during her high school years, by the time she graduated college, she had fully accepted herself for who she was. In regards to her love life, she, like most tall women, had not much luck finding men who were, at least, at her same height (and the ones she had often turned out to be womanizers.) Prior to the “fateful encounter”, it had been some time since Beth had truly felt appreciated by a man.

 

(But enough with the backstory…)

 

Darkness of the carpet forest engulfed him, the sonorous sound of his pulse and  scent of his fear controlled his entire psyche. The question of how, in a miniscule pinch of a moment, he dwindled down from his once proud six-feet-tall stature--- all the way down to a nearly-invisible fraction of a millimeter, fled his thoughts as the towering colossus slowly peered from the corner miles away. The man feebly stood in the middle of the carpet forest with pure shock. Pure shock of his first encounter.

 

He knew that, at this size, he was surely going to run into one of his coworkers; working in the HQ of a major corporation, this fact was a given. However, he chuckled at the cruel sense of humor owned by Fate. Of course, after being shrunken down to the size of a flea, he would run into HER.

 

Darkness not only crept, but conquered what felt like miles to Steve as Beth’s big flat hovered over him. Beth had sipped her last drop of water, and felt that, since she was planning to stay for another hour or so, she might as well take a short break. Of course it was mere coincidence that the moment she decided to stroll to the water fountain, Steve had shrunk down to roughly .5 millimeter in height. As her flat fell a short distance from his location, Steve felt a violent vibration that forced him down. Her flat became his entire field of vision. As he looked up, he saw the towering black pillars that were her slacks. He could not even see her face from where he was standing.

 

As Beth walked away to fetch her water, Steve stood flabbergasted and terrified. “In one step, she wouldn’t just crush me; she would obliterate me. She wouldn’t even notice if she stomped on me,” he thought to himself. His mind was frantic and getting out of control.

 

“My mind says to get to a safe place…but my heart (and dick) says to try and get her attention.”

 

Steve stood for a moment in deep thought. He knew that the probability of an average sized person, let alone a 6'3 giant like Beth, finding him at this size was extremely slim. He then thought, “Maybe if I text the number again, they might turn me back.” This thought quickly gave him aan excuse as well as convinced him that this was his chance to get intimate with the woman of his infatuation. Thus Steve, allowing his emotions to take full control of his thoughts and body, began dashing towards to the lair of the beast: Beth’s cubicle.

 

Big Beth's Big Gym Bag by tyeight

In order to gain a better view and make it easier to traverse the environment, Steve scaled one of the carpet fibers and proceeded to Beth’s cubicle. It looked much like his own with a few differences, the most obvious one being the colossal black plateau-like that was her old basketball gym bag.

 

 

 

The bag (from Steve’s perspective) looked like it could hold an entire city. Judging from the worn condition of the bag, one could definitely tell that Beth had using it for some time. Steve stared at it, pondering of any other reason for bringing a gym bag to work other than to serve the purpose of heading to the gym immediately afterwards. He figured, best case scenario: he climbs aboard and he gets a personal viewer’s experience of Beth at the gym (more specifically, in the locker room); worst case scenario: He gets into the bag, and Beth takes him home with her. Either way, Steve thought, his wildest dreams would come true. He made a straight line for the bag.

 

 

 

Once he reached the bag, he noticed a vinegary odorous aroma flowing from it. It was nothing oppressive, but it was definitely potent. Steve spotted a nearby hole in the bag and proceeded towards it with his heart pounding furiously with anticipation. The hole itself was approximately a fraction of a centimeter, which to him was roughly the size of a telephone pole. As he entered the hole and began to scale the fabric of the duffle bag, his lungs and nostrils filled with a horrendous cheesy pungency. Despite the smell, which pushed Steve’s sense even further into insanity, he continued on. When Steve climbed as far as he could, he saw before him the source of the stench: Beth’s old workout clothes.

 

 

 

“S-she m-must have forgot to wash them,” Steve thought as his heart nearly jumped out of his chest. He slowly approached the towering sneakers. They were old worn white high tops, with some of the stitching coming undone and small patches of filling popping out in various spots.

 

 

 

Sights like this drove Steve wild; ever since he was a toddler, Steve loved feet. Often when he was that age, he would lie his head on the socked and fuzzy slippered feet of his relatives whenever they would come and visit. Now, as an adult, he had to figure out ways of convincing females to let me sniff their feet.

 

His favorite thing to sniff, though, were socks. He loved socks particularly because of the combination of the soft fabric and the ability to capture and hold the sweat and stink of feet. He began scaling the monolithic sneaker, hoping that inside were a pair of socks. Just as he reached the rim of the sneaker, he yet again felt the vibration of their titanic owner returning. As Beth got closer, her quakes were becoming stronger and more violent. Steve tried to maintain his balance. He did not want to fall into the deep abyss of the shoe; from his field of vision, the bottom of the shoe was just as worn as the outside, complete with a faded 12 in the middle. It was no surprise that Beth had big feet; she was after all 6’3.

 

The ground stopped shaking and Steve got back on his feet. “Thank goodness Beth finally sat her ass down,” he thought as he let out a sigh. Just then, he heard Beth speak.

 

 

 

“Wow, it’s 5:00 already!? I need to get going; I still need to work out and buy groceries. I’ll just get changed in the ladies room,” Beth said as she turned off her computer. She then grabbed her duffle bag, causing an alarmingly strong jolt that sent Steve flying into the depths of her sneaker…

 

 

 

Slightly bruised, Steve awoke in the middle of the size 12 circle. He watched as a bright light clouded his vision for a moment before he realized where he was. He gazed up at Beth, who was standing in a plain white tee and matching basketball shorts. She sat and bent down, extending her immense hand. It covered Steve’s vision and shake his entire world as she lifted the sneakers out of her old bag and placed them on the floor. When Steve came to, he heard the sound of soft fabric rubbing against something. He looked up once again to see what would was both the most horrific and majestic thing he had ever seen: Beth pulled out of her other sneaker a long pair of thick white socks. They were average crew socks the size of battleships, with brown dirt and yellow sweat caked into the bottom fibers. As they were lifted skyward towards Beth’s face, the oppressive stench faded. “Holy shit,” Steve said,” those are the source of the smell.”

 

Beth took a quick whiff, and almost immediately, withdrew them from her face. “These definitely need to spend some time in the washer,” she exclaimed to herself, her now-sonorous voice echoing throughout the area. ”They are really comfortable to wear, especially when I play basketball. They make my sneakers feel good too.” She shoved the socks onto her feet without a second thought, and wiggled her toes as she let out a content, relaxed moan. Steve stared at the colossal “Sockzillas” hovering above the sneakers; at his size, the wiggling of Beth’s socked toes could be heard (and smelt) from where he was standing. Beth looked down at her sneakers and chuckled. “Gotta love these sneaks, being able to hold these big pups for the third day straight, all throughout my long intense workout.”

Steve watched as she lowered her left foot back into its den; the sight of something that big moving that fast with ease unnerved him a little. When the only part that he could see was the long tube that extended well past Beth’s ankle, he heard her tying the laces and saying, “Dang it, I guess this is as broken-in as these shoes are going to get. It’s a shame, they’re still a little tight on my feet.”

Steve stuttered, “Beth’s feet were actually too big for these shoes. This is going to be a tight fit…” He shivered in fear and excitement as his dream was about to come true: He was about to be stuck under Beth’s sock as she worked out. Her sock glared down at him, like a lion glaring a mouse. Steve felt his world once again moving and the foot seemingly growing in size as the area was getting darker and darker; Beth was lifting her shoe.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4281