Amelia's Misadventures by Drinkme
Summary:

A newly shrunken Amelia must endure the whims of her peers


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 18187 Read: 118352 Published: May 31 2014 Updated: October 26 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Drinkme

2. Chapter 2: Amelia Helps With Homework by Drinkme

3. Chapter 3: Amelia On Display by Drinkme

4. Chapter 4 by Drinkme

5. Chapter 5: Amelia Makes a Friend by Drinkme

6. Chapter 6: Amelia Makes A Detour by Drinkme

7. Chapter 7 by Drinkme

8. Chapter 8 by Drinkme

9. Chapter 9: Abani by Drinkme

10. Chapter 10 by Drinkme

11. Chapter 11 by Drinkme

12. Chapter 12: Darker Intentions by Drinkme

13. Chapter 13: The End by Drinkme

Chapter 1 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

We start off with a bit of footplay. I'm not really into a lot of footplay, but it has it's merits... 

“What the hell…” Amelia groaned as she sat up. After a few moments of blinking away the blackness, she worked on collecting her thoughts, only to see that something was terribly wrong. First of all, she was completely naked, surrounded by what appeared to be a circus tent’s worth of fabric, and it seemed everything had somehow grown in size a hundredfold. Then she saw the unusually large, but familiar logo of her school’s gym uniform. “Oh. Oh no. No no no. This can’t be happening….”


She paused for a few more moments, only to yell out in frustration. She couldn't believe it, she had shrunk. The idea of shrinking had never concerned her, it always happened to someone else. It always seemed to happen to the friend of a friend’s kid, or that urban legend you hear growing up about some girl who shrank and was kept by some kid in a glass jar for a month.


Now she felt afraid, exposed and helpless. She knew what might happen if she were to be discovered like this. She thanked god that she was still in the girl’s locker room when it happened. If a boy had found her like this, there’s no doubt in her mind that he would have kept her.


She knew full well the effect she had on the boys. She was a beautiful young filipina woman, dark skinned, with dark long hair, complete with added streaks of red, a full set of breasts and a lovely figure. She was the envy of most of the girls at school.


With any luck, a friend would appear and she could get help. In all honesty though, she didn't know what she would do afterwards. Her family was very conservative, and she had no idea how they would react to having a mini for a daughter. She would probably be shunned for being unable to provide for her family.




But now wasn't the time to think about that. Now was the time to find someone to help. Gym class already started, Amelia had been late that day. She had run into the locker room to change, and was just about to leave when she blacked out.


Now she could only wait until someone walked in, and she had no choice but to hope that whoever found her first would be willing to help.


At that very moment, an unassuming, ditzy, mousy girl named Maddie would head into the locker room, and her day would improve significantly, unfortunately the same cannot be said for the lovely miniature girl currently trying her best to climb out of her gym uniform.


Maddie walked through the locker room door, walking quickly. “Ugh, I swear if they touched any of my stuff-” She stopped abruptly and looked down at the gym uniform lying dejectedly on the ground. “What’s this doing here?” She wondered aloud, when she noticed something small and brown that appeared to be moving. “My glasses must be dirty…” She removed her spectacles and cleaned them off with her shirt.


She looked down again, and did a double take at the remarkable sight. It was Amelia, one of the prettiest girls in school, if not THE prettiest. Not only that, she was tiny, no more than 5 inches tall and completely nude. She was waving her arms wildly, and Maddie could barely make out yells for help.


She knelt down for a closer look, and couldn't help but grin at the tiny naked girl jumping up and down. She wasn't even trying to cover herself, and her jiggling breasts made for quite a sight. Maddie blushed at the sight, but didn't look away. Once Amelia remembered she was naked, she quickly tried her best to preserve her modesty, but only looked even more adorable.


“You… you shrank! Wow! I’ve never seen a real life mini in person before. I heard they bring some in for sex ed later this year, but I was pretty nervous about that.” Amelia froze at these words. This is bad, it seemed Maddie wasn't at all concerned for her predicament. As far as she knew they had no problems with each other, it seemed she just didn't care whatsoever. She decided to try and appeal to her anyway. “Please! You have to help me!” Maddie completely ignored the pleas of the tiny girl and kept talking.


“I need a place to keep you… I would put you in my backpack but I’m afraid the other girls might find you… Oh! I know!” She reached for the shrunken girl and Amelia didn't even try to get away. She was still too scared to respond to the situation. That was when she saw Maddie remove her right shoe and sock with one hand, holding the naked girl in the other.


“Oh no… Please no you can’t! You wouldn’t!”


She continued to ignore her, as if she couldn't even hear the mini’s cries. Maddie quickly dropped her helpless little toy into the sock, and immediately followed it up with her foot. She could feel the struggling girl against her toes, and took a moment to wiggle each one. Amelia found herself being pressed against each toe and squeaked when they pressed against her breasts. She was extremely uncomfortable, but Maddie didn’t seem to care.


As far as the giant teenager was concerned, Amelia was a godsend. Her soft skin and body felt amazing against her foot, and would make the arduous gym class much more comfortable. Maddie took a few steps with her new sole, and decided that this would be a great day. She checked her locker, found everything to be in place, and went off to join her classmates.


Unfortunately for Amelia, today they were running the mile, and she would feel the pressure of every step. Her foot was already sweaty, and the smell was worse than she expected. It felt like hours had passed, but finally she could hear everyone walking into the locker rooms. She hoped that she would be released from her newfound prison, but was horrified when Maddie made no effort to remove her shoes.


In fact, Maddie had been loving every moment of her walk, but she was a bit forgetful with a cloudy mind. The fact that a classmate was still trapped under her foot was already almost forgotten. She continued walking around to each classroom blissfully, subconsciously wriggling her toes every so often; completely oblivious to the tiny girl trapped within her sock.


It wasn’t until after classes ended, and when she went to the library with her friend that she remembered.


“Hey! I just remembered, something amazing happened today! Want to see?


To be continued...




 

End Notes:

Amelia's bound to have more adventures, if you know what I mean... 

Chapter 2: Amelia Helps With Homework by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Lydia just needs a little help with her anatomy project is all...

 

Chapter 2: Amelia Helps With Homework

 

“What happened?” asked Lydia, a studious, freckled redhead who was very pretty, but rarely wore makeup or revealing clothing. She never received much attention, but she preferred things that way. She was far more focused and sharp than Amelia, but enjoyed her company regardless.

 

“I’ll show you! I just need a second…” Maddie said as she reached down and pulled off her shoe. “Erm, Maddie I do not need to see your bruised toe again.” The mousy girl giggled softly, and said, “No silly, that healed months ago. I have something way cooler.”

 

She pulled off her sock, and Lydia noticed something inside it struggling. “Whoa, what the hell is that?” Maddie just grinned and turned the sock over with her palm ready to catch her unfortunate captive. Amelia fell out face first onto Maddie’s hand, breathing heavily. She was grateful to finally could breathe in fresh air, but still terrified of what might happen next. She looked at the two girls that were looking at her with shock, awe, and curiosity.

 

“Please, don’t make me go back in there! I just want to go home!” She hugged her knees and whimpered. “Oh my god is that Amelia? Did you have her in there this whole time?” Amelia looked up at Lydia, hoping that perhaps her shock meant that she disapproved of her friend’s behavior. Perhaps she would rescue her from the clutches of her cruel captor.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner? Can I take her? I have to do a presentation in Anatomy tomorrow and I need a good visual aid! If I have her I’ll get an A for sure!” Amelia’s heart sank. She hadn’t realized just how poorly people regarded minis. It was as if she were just a doll to be toyed with.

Maddie was a little reluctant to give up her toe cushion, but didn’t want to let down her best friend either. “Ok, you can take her. You may want to wash her a bit though, she’s a little sweaty. Anyway, isn't she just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? She’s so soft too, she felt really comfy in my sock.” Lydia smiled at her tiny classmate and reached out her hand. “Can I hold her?”

 

Amelia was getting understandably frustrated at this point. She stood up and screamed at the top of her lungs, “I AM NOT A TOY!” The two girls paused for a moment, looked at their captive, and then continued to completely ignore her. Amelia was shocked at how little they thought of her.

 

Maddie dropped the shrunken Amelia into Lydia’s hands, and the giant redhead examined her closely. “Wow! She really is pretty isn't she? And look at those teeny tiny titties!” Amelia covered her chest in response, but Lydia simply pushed her arms out of the way with one hand and held them at her sides with the other. She began to poke and squeeze Amelia’s breasts shamelessly.

 

Amelia tried to struggle, but was completely helpless to her prodding. She felt her breasts being stroked, poked, and squeezed together by giant thumbs and forefingers. “Stop touching me!” Lydia giggled in response. “Oh she’s just adorable! Thanks Maddie, I’ll get her back to you after my presentation is over.”

The two friends said their goodbyes and Amelia was unceremoniously stuffed into Lydia’s purse. She felt the cold surface of what appeared to be an Iphone 55SC against her bare body, and quickly became tangled up with Lydia’s earphones.

 

After a few minutes of unsuccessfully fighting with the tangled wires, she gave up and waited for Lydia to release her from her prison. It took around 30 minutes for Lydia to make it home, and she quickly ran into her room, and opened up her purse. Amelia looked up at the smiling freckled face and regarded her captor with a mixture of fearful, frustrated, and pleading eyes. “Please…” Lydia simply picked up the mass of tangled wires and limbs, and quickly pulled her from her bondage. “Oh silly you, don’t get all tied up yet, I’ll do it for you soon enough. For now I need to give you a bath. I didn’t want to say it before, but damn Maddie’s feet stink!” She laughed and walked over to her bathroom.

 

I’m sure you need to use the toilet or something, so I’ll let you do your business here. She placed some toilet paper onto the counter along with Amelia and waited. She wished that her captor would turn, or leave and give her some privacy but doubted that she would oblige. Though she really needed to go, so she simply swallowed her pride and did her business. Once she was done Lydia threw the toilet paper away and picked up her captive.

 

She started the water, letting it warm as she pumped hand soap directly onto Amelia’s body. Then she simply enveloped her hands around her subject and rubbed them together beneath the stream of water. She cleaned her hands, and her toy. “Two birds with one stone.” She thought to herself, ignoring the panicked girl’s struggling.

 

She then dried Amelia off with a towel, then placed her helpless toy into an empty plastic prison, a petkeeper where one might keep an insect.

 

“I used to keep my tarantula in here, but I got a nice big aquarium for him now. It’s in the basement.” Amelia pondered the fact that the first words spoken directly to her since she was discovered were to let her know that her current cage was a pet spider’s hand me down.

 

Lydia set to work on a foldable white cardboard display, one you would probably see at your average science fair. Her back was to Amelia’s position so she could see none of her efforts, but was not exactly looking forward to the reveal. A few minutes later she stood to the side and looked for Amelia for approval. The miniature girl simply looked in horror as she realized what Lydia had made. She had drawn an outline of a person in a spread eagle position. Around each limb, and the stomach there were twist ties. It looked like packaging for an action figure.

 

She didn’t have time to react. Lydia quickly opened up the plastic container and reached inside to grab her tiny specimen. She held her against the cardboard, and swiftly tied each limb one by one until she was completely immobile. Amelia tried to struggle, but found herself helpless against what once was simply obnoxious packaging.

 

The giant girl set to work once more, drawing lines branching from her tiny body and labeling each. She had no shame in doing so, and eventually began using her phone to take detailed closeups of Amelia’s most intimate areas. She printed them and placed labeled images all over the display.

 

The shrunken teen was mortified, she knew that many of her classmates took anatomy and now she would be on display for the world to see. She was always a popular girl, but she wasn’t a slut. She never hid her beauty but never gave any boy so much as a peak under her skirt. Now they would see everything, and there was nothing she could do about it.

 

She closed her eyes, and began counting to ten in her head, hoping that she would wake up in her bed. “1...2...3...4...5...6…7...8...9...10!” She opened her eyes, and much to her disapointment, she saw an excited pair of giant green eyes staring back at her. “I totally have this A in the bag thanks to you little one! Oh, I almost forgot, are you hungry?” Amelia’s tiny tummy rumbled in response, and she nodded quickly. She was humiliated, but she was still absolutely famished.

 

“Ok, I’ll be right back!” She ran out of the room, leaving Amelia to ponder her predicament. She felt chilly, drafts were entering the room and there was nothing to protect her. Her stomach grumbled again, and she hoped Lydia would bring her something soon.

 

A few moments later she heard footsteps heading toward the room. Amelia hoped that Lydia didn’t have any little brothers with no concept of boundaries. She was genuinely relieved when she saw Lydia walk into the room holding different snack foods, a water bottle, and what appeared to be a thimble.

 

She expertly poured some water into the thimble, and held it up to Amelia’s lips. The tiny girl opened her mouth and drank greedily. After her thirst was quenched, Lydia began to hand feed her mini classmate a dorito half her size. Soon Amelia began feeling rather full, amazed that a single dorito seemed to be able to satisfy her hunger.

 

“At least I’ve lost some weight…” Amelia thought to herself morbidly. Lydia placed her presentation flat onto her desk, letting Amelia rest without any strain on her arms or legs. “Time to get ready for bed!” She said cheerfully, and she skipped into the bathroom, clearly convinced she would have a very successful presentation and grade for her work.

 

10 minutes passed, and Lydia returned to her room. She began to strip down to her underwear, revealing a slender body, pale and covered with freckles. Her bra and panties were jet black, contrasting against her milky white skin.

She removed her bra, revealing an adorable pair of pink nipples. Amelia was awestruck at the sight of perfectly round, perky breasts that were larger than her whole body. She figured the giant redhead would put on some pajamas now, but much to her surprise Lydia removed her panties as well, revealing a neatly trimmed bush with a color that matched her red hair. The giant beauty looked over at the surprised looking display. “Oh, yeah I like to sleep in the buff. Plus I figure since you’re naked it might make you feel more comfortable.”

 

“Yeah it really doesn't…” Amelia responded dryly. Lydia simply ignored her yet again, turned off the light, and hopped into bed. Amelia heard her voice in the darkness.

 

“Sleep tight, and don’t let the bedbugs bite!”

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will be in the classroom, what will happen to Amelia when she's surrounded by the prying eyes of her peers?

Chapter 3: Amelia On Display by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Amelia get's put on display, and that's bad enough, but what about a hands-on experience? 

Chapter 3: Amelia on Display


It was a long and uncomfortable night. The inability to shift positions, and the chafing twist ties made sure of that. But now Lydia was getting ready for school, getting ready to show her project to her class. Amelia had only just begun getting over the humiliation of being naked, but now every part of her would be paraded around a classroom.


Lydia was finally showered, dressed, and otherwise prepared for classes. She picked up her presentation with no regard to the girl strapped to it, and rushed out the door. She was excited and wanted to set up the display as soon as she could. Thankfully anatomy is first period, so she wouldn't have to wait long.


She hopped into her car and sped off to school, giggling gleefully at what promised to be a good day at school.  It wasnt long until she arrived, and she immediately ran to class. No one else had arrived yet, and the teacher, Mrs. Stephenson a laid back 37 year-old brunette had stepped out of the room.


Lydia setup the display and admired her work. “You are a life-saver. Seriously, I’ve been really busy lately and haven't had much time to prepare for this project. If I just had pictures I probably would have gotten a C.”


Amelia fumed at the giant girl who acted like the tiny girl was simply doing her a favor. She did her best to swallow her anger, and decided to make one last appeal. “Ok, if you’re so grateful to me, then let me go!”


Lydia scoffed. “Let you go? I still need my grade little missy.”

“Then after this is over, let me go!” Amelia retorted.


Lydia paused for a moment. “I can’t do that, technically you still belong to Maddie, so she has to be the one to let you go.” Amelia would have let her face fall into her hands if she wasn’t bound.


“But…. I suppose I could try and convince her to let you go. I don’t know what the hell you plan on doing after that though.” She had a valid point. Amelia hadn't thought about what she would do if she was free. Though she guessed that the best option she had was to try and get to her parents.


“I’ll take my chances.”

Lydia sighed. “Fine, I’ll see what I can do. For now, be a good little mini and behave yourself. You’re going to have an audience soon. I need you to look presentable.” Amelia stuck her tongue out at her captor the second she turned, only to see why she had turned.


Mrs. Stephenson had just walked into the room, and she was wearing a simple outfit, a button-up white shirt, paired with a tight gray skirt and glasses. Students regarded her as one of the most attractive teachers at the school.


“Good morning Lydia, as expected you’ve already set up your project. Mind if I have a look?” Lydia grinned. “Of course not, take all the time you want.” The towering teacher stepped towards the project and stopped. “Is that a mini? Impressive Lydia, I always love a good visual aid.”


Lydia was beaming, while Amelia was feeling hot in the face out of both embarrassment and anger. Not even her teacher thought the situation to be wrong. That is, until she got a closer look. “Wait… Is that Amelia?” Lydia’s smile stopped, it hadn't occurred to her that the teacher might object to a student being used in the project. “Umm… Yeah, is that a problem?” Mrs. Stephenson frowned.


“Were you the one who found her like this?”

“No, Maddie did.”


“I see. Well I’m afraid I’m going to have to confiscate her and notify her parents. If her parents want her back they can file a readoption, but until that goes through she still belongs to Maddie. If Maddie wants her then she’s going to have to pick her up.”


Amelia couldnt believe it, she might actually get help now. She celebrated in her head, deciding that any step forward was a great step. Lydia could feel tears forming in her eyes. “But… My project…” The teacher smiled oh it’s fine, you can keep her for that until class is over.” Amelia’s heart sank, but Lydia was extremely grateful. “Oh thank you thank you!”


The two continued speaking as though Amelia wasn't even there. At this point she had given up trying to convince anyone to free her. She was convinced that everyone simply wanted to take advantage of her unfortunate situation. She could only hope that her parents would get her back.


Then the bell rang, and students began pouring in. It wasn't long until a boy glanced over at Lydia’s display and yelled out: “Lydia brought a mini!” Soon students were crowded around Lydia’s display trying to get a closer look. Amelie just closed her eyes and waited for it to be over. “Oh my god! That’s Amelia!” The tiny girl heard collective gasps, then the sound of phones taking pictures. She could feel the blood rushing to her face, never had she been more humiliated.


Unfortunately for her, things would only get worse. Mrs. Stephenson did what she could to get the class to sit down, and once everything had calmed she asked for volunteers to present. Everyone turned to Lydia, and she was more than happy to oblige. She carried her display up to the front of the class and turned on a device that projected her display onto the massive whiteboard behind her. Now Amelia was fully visible to everyone in the room, she appeared to be the height she used to be when projected as an image.


Lydia then used a laser to point to each part of the female body, telling the class the anatomical name of her form. Amelia meanwhile was pretending she was somewhere else, but she couldn't shake the feeling of 30 pairs of eyes staring at her naked body.

Once Lydia was done humiliating her specimen for science, everyone clapped heartily. Relieved that it was over, Amelia relaxed, but only until she heard Mrs. Stephenson say something terrible.


“Why don’t you give the class a hands-on experience?”


The class nodded excitedly in agreement. Lydia thought this was a great idea, and began to untie Amelia from her bonds. “Oh please don’t do this Lydia…” She pleaded, but the giantess simply ignored her yet again.


She finally untied the last twist and picked her up. Amelia sat in the giant hands of the red headed girl and covered herself as best she could. Lydia walked over to a young looking blonde girl. Amelia recognized her, Jamie Atkins. A cute blonde haired blue eyed girl who was quite petite and rather shy. Amelia looked into her eyes and saw something she had not seen in some time. Concern. She looked unsure of the situation, sympathetic even.


Amelia was picked up by Lydia’s giant fingers and placed into Jamie’s open hands. She looked at me and said worriedly “She looks so scared…” The tiny girl’s eyes widened, she hadn't been imagining it! Jamie was genuinely concerned for her. Perhaps she could help somehow?


Amelia mouthed a response “Help me!” but she was unsure of Jamie saw it, as she was plucked from her hands and was quickly examined by the boy sitting next to her. “Hey be careful!” Jamie protested, but the boy just ignored her. He used his index finger to poke her chest, her stomach, and her pussy. He stroked it a few times before he turned her over and lightly squeezed her soft cheeks.


She was being handed off to every student in the room, and each one felt up her body in similar ways. She had been violated by each and every student in the class. Her breasts were groped, her labia had been poked, her buttocks spanked and stroked, not a single part of her body had been left untouched. Many of them took pictures as well.


One particularly humiliating and terrifying moment was when a playful and flamboyant girl licked between her legs. It seemed she had done it as a dare, and Amelia was certain she heard significantly more camera flashes than usual the moment that tongue violated her.


Everyone had something to say as she was being passed around, mostly all the same comments. They sounded like broken records:


“Her tits are so soft!”

“She’s so tiny!”

“I’ve always wondered what she looked like naked.”

“She’s even sexier without clothes!”

“Aww, it’s so cute how she tries to cover herself!”

“I wish I had a mini!”

“Her tits must have been even bigger than I thought when she was normal!”


Amelia cringed at every touch, and word, but did her best to endure the torment. And just like that, it seemed like it was over. She was back in Lydia’s hands. Mrs. Stephenson hadn’t forgotten her requirement however, and held out her hand expectantly. The redhead sighed and reluctantly handed the minigirl over.

Now everyone else had to present, but none volunteered. After all, a presentation starring a mini is a pretty tough act to follow.


Nevertheless, each presentation progressed without incident, and every student was terribly bored. Most spent their time glancing at the naked girl currently held on the hand of their teacher. Some noticed that she was absentmindedly stroking parts of the girl depending on what was being presented.


After far too many uneventful presentations, the bell rang. Everyone piled out of the room, some still muttering about their favorite presentation. Students would probably share the pictures for weeks to come, but some had already moved on. It was a novel presentation to be sure, but minis were becoming more and more unremarkable as the years passed.


Lydia left too, looking regretfully at the specimen she would have to leave behind. Now she’s going to have to tell her best friend why she doesn't have the mini, and that the mini’s family was getting notified. She groaned at the inconvenience.


Meanwhile, Amelia was hopelessly trying to stop giant fingers from stroking her body, but Mrs. Stephenson didn’t even notice. “I suppose I should find a place to keep you.” She said as she looked around her room. “Oh! this should do nicely.” She grabbed a nearby glass jar and dropped her shrunken student into it. “Now stay there sweetheart, I’ll be back in a moment.”


Amelia just huddled at the glass wall, worried about what would happen next. She knew that while the teacher would notify her parents, she still legally belonged to Maddie. She wasn’t sure who she would rather belong to, a girl who sees her as an foot sole, or a girl who sees her as an animal, a specimen to be examined. Both scared her, but when she mulled it over she knew which she preferred. It scared her that she could even consider one preferable.


She thought about Jamie, the only girl that hadn’t felt up her body, and the only one who seemed troubled at the whole situation. She had always been a quiet girl, always in the background, usually with her nose in a book. Amelia had never said anything to her, she only knew her name because she had sat behind her in class once. Now the girl she had never given the time of day for was her only hope.


She jumped at the sound of the door opening, a boy named Zeke walked in. Amelia couldnt remember his last name. “Mrs. Stephenson? Can I hold the mini one more time-” He stopped when he saw Amelia alone on the table. He grinned and the two stared at eachother for a moment. Then he quickly picked up the jar and poured its contents into his palm.


Amelia screamed, but Mrs. Stephenson was nowhere to be seen. She decided to try and bluff her way out of the situation. “Mrs. Stephenson only went out for a second! She’ll be right back and you’ll be fucked!”

He raised an eyebrow. “I don’t think so…” He returned the jar to the desk, but placed it on its side. “She’ll think you escaped. It’ll be a shame, she’ll have to call your parents and tell them she lost you. I doubt they’ll care much though. Less work for them.”


Amelia was terrified. She didn't expect him to kidnap her, and she knew that Mrs. Stephenson wouldnt ask many questions. There was probably paperwork involved with this process, but if Amelia was nowhere to be found… Well…


He opened the door.“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. It’s just that my girlfriend told me about a fantasy she has, and it involved a mini. Then you showed up! I can’t let this chance go to waste, it’s like fate or some shit like that.” He dropped Amelia into his pocket, and patted it down.


Everything really was hopeless now. No one knew where she was or where to start looking. Amelia pounded the leg of her captor, but didn’t think he felt it. “Fuck that asshole. I’m not being your sex toy for the rest of my life…” She steeled herself for the future. She would get help somehow, she just needed to find Jamie, and everything should be alright.

 

Chapter 4 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

There are a whole lot of frying pans and fires in our hero's journey. 

Chapter 4: Amelia Fulfills a Fantasy


Amelia sat quietly in the darkness of Zeke’s pocket. She hoped that his girlfriends fantasy was innocent, maybe she just wanted a friend to talk to. She knew that this probably wasn’t the case, but she could hope anyway.


She heard the muffled voice of Zeke talking excitedly. She couldn't quite understand him through the denim that surrounded her, but she could hear someone elses voice too, a girl. He must’ve found his girlfriend. “This is bad.” Thought Amelia. If they take her away from the school it would be near impossible to find Jamie.


Giant fingers groped around the pocket and grabbed hold of Amelia’s leg. Zeke pulled her out and presented the tiny struggling girl to his girlfriend, Amanda. Amanda was a slender pale girl, with white-blonde hair and blue eyes. She was almost ghostly, but uniquely beautiful.


“Check her out! What do you think?” He handed his captive over, and Amanda gave her the once over. “I think… I think this is the best gift I’ve ever gotten. Thank you sweetheart!” The two embraced, but Amanda’s eyes never left the tiny girl held in her fist. Amelia saw the giant girl lick her lips hungrily, like a wolf eyeing its prey.


Amelia shuddered. Nevertheless, she would continue looking for a way out. There must be a way, after all she still had the will, and nothing could take that away from her. The giant girl stuffed Amelia into her purse, like she was just another trinket among her makeup and accessories. The two giant teens talked excitedly, apparently Amanda’s parents wouldn't be around tonight. She only heard snippets of the conversation, but that and something about condoms were all she could pick up. If she ended up in one of their homes she could kiss Jamie goodbye, so she had to find a way out soon.


Lucky for her, the opportunity would arise from a bit of well-timed impatience, but it would still be far from over.


The two teens still had the rest of the school day to complete, and it would turn out to be far too much for them to take. Amanda took every opportunity to stick her hand into the purse and grope Amelia’s body, and as time passed she did it more frequently. It continued for about 2 more class periods until the tiny girl realized it was lunchtime. That was when Amanda realized she needed something to happen, and she needed it right now.


Amelia listened and could hear the bustling of dozens and dozens of teenagers rushing to get something to eat. After a few moments of nothing in particular, she heard Zeke’s voice. Then she felt the purse bounce up and down, it felt like an earthquake. Makeup kits, earphones, and all sorts of commodities flew around her prison. She realizes that Amanda must be running somewhere.


As it turns out, Amanda had gotten very impatient, and decided that she wanted to try out her new toy right now, in the most private area she could think of. She found Zeke and the two rushed to the back of the school.


Once alone, the two lovebirds took a moment to catch their breath and smiled at one-another. Amanda picked up the tiny teen and bit her lower lip sensually. Zeke just grinned wider, a bulge was already forming in his jeans.


The two came closer together, and embraced. It seemed they intended to kiss, and Amelia was left to wonder what her part in all of this would be. She didn’t have to wonder long.


Amanda quickly stuck Amelia’s upper body into her mouth, with her legs kicking wildly outside of it. Zeke immediately followed up and took her lower body into his mouth. The two began to kiss, each half of their prisoner being teased with two enormous tongues.


Amanda could feel the soft warm lips of her lover, and used her tongue to play with the soft round breasts of the girl struggling inside her mouth. Zeke’s tongue teased the tiny slit of the girl in his mouth, and he soon lost himself in the sensuality of the act.


Amelia meanwhile was struggling with all her might, shocked at suddenly being in the middle of a giant kiss. She couldn't help but enjoy it though, her body was reacting positively, the two tongues were rough and pleasured her body intensely. She moaned, and was shocked at herself to find that she was near climax. “Let... me... Ahh…” She tried to scream but it was no use.


Much to her surprise, Amanda stopped. She opened her mouth, and pulled Amelia from Zeke’s mouth as well. “Fuck me. I need you to fuck me right now…” She moaned. Zeke was more than happy to oblige, but glanced at the tiny filipina girl.


“What about her?”


“Wha? Her? I don’t care put her in my purse or something, we don’t have time for her right now, just put on a condom and fuck me!:”


Zeke quickly took Amelia and dropped her into the purse that was sitting on the ground. He then pulled out a small plastic package from his wallet, and unzipped his pants, but Amelia couldn't see this part. At this point in time she decided there would be no better opportunities to get the hell out. She tried her best to climb out of the purse, and was glad that Zeke hadn’t bothered to zip it closed.


She could hear moans and other indecent things coming from above her, she tried not to think about what they might have done with her if they had been alone. Now here they were, fucking in broad daylight, with a tiny naked girl struggling her way out of a giant purse.


She was having a hard time making it to the top, she fell twice and using the stuff in the purse to make stairs was less effective than she’d hoped. Suddenly the purse fell to one side, apparently in their passion the teens had kicked the purse over. Now was her chance, Amelia stumbled her way out of the purse and ran into some nearby bushes.


“Hey look!” Amelia froze, but suddenly realized that the voice did not match either of her captors. She turned and saw another boy was pointing at the two teens literally caught with their pants down. Soon more showed up and they all mocked Zeke and Amanda, who were both mortified and did their best to maintain their composure.


Amelia decided to not stick around, and she ran through the bushes hoping to get to an area where she could find Jamie. Around her she could see the massive shoes of students stomping around, but she needed a better point of view if she was to recognize any faces.


She looked up at the tangled branches and leaves that surrounded her. She groaned, but knew she didn’t have many options. Besides, she would be pretty hard to spot among the leaves. So she began her climb, and it was easier than she expected. Despite her nudity she didn’t receive any scratches, and she remembered from science class, something about how minis were near indestructable. She was grateful for that at least.


Finally she made it to near the top of the bush, and she inched her way toward the sound of students. She peeked her head out for only a moment, but someone immediately noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. Amelia shrank back behind some leaves, she couldn't believe someone may have spotted her already.


The giant girl had short purple hair, Amelia had seen her before, she was rather hard to miss. Her name is Delilah, a youngish looking girl with a mocha colored skin-tone. Her breasts were not particularly big, but looked relatively large on her small slender body.


“What the hell? Is that..?” She scrutinized the bush, and Amelia held her breath. Suddenly a giant hand reached into the foliage and grabbed Amelia’s bare body. “No!” She yelled, but Delilah was thrilled at her catch. “Whoa, I was totally right, I did see a mini! Amelia? No way!” She seemed rather ecstatic about the whole situation, much to Amelia’s chagrin.


“No please, I need help!”


Delilah grinned. “Oh I’ll help you alright. With my help you’ll have the time of your life, I promise.” Amelia groaned, expecting to be stuffed into yet another pocket or purse, but what surprised when the giant girl opted to drop the tiny girl into her bra instead. “You get to stay in there for a little while. Heh, get it? Little?” She laughed, but Amelia was far too distracted to acknowledge the girl’s terrible sense of humor.


She was being pressed against the soft flesh of a giant girl’s breast, she could even feel the giant nipple hardening against her body. She did her best to try and climb up, using the protruding nipple at a stepping stool, but only managed to get her captor to gasp, and take a moment to open her bra again. “Hey! I know you’re excited too, but you’re making me really horny. Just stop moving for a bit ok?”


Amelia made a face of disgust, but the giant girl didn’t seem to notice. The giant bra snapped back into place, leaving the shrunken girl to think. Now she needed to get away from this girl, who is clearly more interested in her body than even her previous captors were. At least they were more interested in each other, but Delilah seemed like she wasn’t going to simply ignore her new toy anytime soon.


Nevertheless, Amelia resolved to find a way. There were no other options, she would do whatever she had to do to find Jamie.

 

Chapter 5: Amelia Makes a Friend by Drinkme

Chapter 5: Amelia Makes a Friend


After what felt like days in the warm clutches of Delilah’s breasts, she was finally released from her fleshy prison. She was pulled out by a pair of gargantuan fingers, and she took in her surroundings. It seemed to be a small windowless room, but she soon realized she was in the back of a van.


Delilah was a bit of a hipster type, and big into music. She had several guitars and all sorts of memorabilia lying around inside the vehicle. “Hey there cutie! I just wanted to give us a bit of privacy.” She began to rummage around inside a nearby box, and pulled out a Q-Tip.


“What’s that for?” Amelia asked worriedly.

“You’ll like it. I bet you’ve never been with a lesbian before… Believe me, I know my way around a girl’s body. More than any boyfriend you’ve ever had. Just lie back and enjoy it. All minis do.”

“Wait what? No, please-”


She was interrupted by a giant tongue licking her breasts, followed by some gratuitous sucking. Amelia could feel her nipples grow harder, and she moaned involuntarily. The colossal girl grinned. “See? I knew you would like it.” Amelia strained against the tongue and spat back a response. “Fuck you! Let me go!”


“Silly mini, I’ve played with lots of minis at the petstore. They always love the attention, whether they admit it or not. And I’ve gotten damn good at giving attention.” She began to rummage through a nearby bag, and pulled out a Q-tip.



Amelia’s eyes widened. “You wouldn’t…” Delilah chuckled softly. “Well not YET. You’re not wet enough, but don’t worry I can help with that.” She stuck her tongue out and slowly inched her face toward Amelia’s body. The terrified tiny covered herself as best she could, but was completely at the mercy of the massive tongue.


Delilah made sure to make plenty of slurping noises as she lubricated her captives pussy, while it was all Amelia had to stop herself from moaning in ecstasy. The purple haired titan’s tongue lifted from its prize, and she took a moment to admire her work.


She took a moment and used her index finger to stroke Amelia’s soaking slit. “I think you’re ready, though you’re not quite as wet as I would like. Oh well, I’ll manage.”


She gripped the Q-tip between her thumb and forefinger, while holding her captive with her other hand. Amelia could only watch in horror as the Q-tip slowly approached her. Delilah took a moment to stroke her toy’s pussy with the makeshift dildo, and slowly began to penetrate the tiny girl trapped in her hand.


Amelia cried out and spasmed in response, but could not deny the pleasure she felt from it. She began to gasp as the giantess expertly pleasured her body, and her body bucked involuntarily. She breathed heavily, and could feel her body betray her.


Delilah looked on and smiled, she loved to pleasure minis, she loved their expressions of lust, she loved their gasps and moans, and she especially loved their looks of satisfaction afterwards. A friend of hers worked at a nearby pet store, and naturally she took advantage of certain opportunities to go inside and play with the merchandise. All the girls there loved her, and finding a lovely little mini at school was a great way to relieve some stress she’d been having.


Amelia was nearing climax; she could feel it coming. “No… Please…” She moaned, but her body felt otherwise. After a few more seconds of intense pleasure, she cried out one last time and came into the hand of the giant teenager.


Delilah admired her work, but was surprised to see that her mini was not wearing the satisfied smile of the other minis, but a frown of disgust. “What’s the matter? Didn’t you enjoy it?


“What is wrong with you!? You can’t just do that to someone! I’m a person!” Amelia could feel tears forming in her eyes.


“This isn’t right… the minis at the store always begged for more after spending some time with me… But… You didn’t like it?”


“No! Of course I didn’t! I don’t know what’s wrong with those other girls but, I sure as hell didn’t like it!”


Delilah was disturbed at this notion, she hated to think that she just raped someone, even if it was a mini. “I… I’m sorry I just… I didn’t realize…”


Amelia just glared at the giantess. “Oh! So you didn’t realize! Oh well I guess that makes it ok then!” The shrunken girl had more than enough of today. She was pissed, she had already dealt with being violated by many of her peers, but none had violated her like this. It had all been building up inside, and now she could only feel anger at the world. She curled into the fetal position and began to cry.


Delilah was heartbroken, she never liked to see anything unhappy, she had thought she was doing this girl a favor but it seemed that not all minis were as lustful as the ones in the pet store. “Please don’t cry! I’m sorry! I can help you! I will help you I promise!”


Amelia looked up, and was shocked to see tears forming in the eyes of the purple haired girl. Maybe she was being serious, but she could still feel doubt about this girl’s intentions. For all she knew, this was just a setup to get sold to a petstore.


She sniffed, and decided to test her. “Ok, If you really want to help me, I need something to wear.”


Delilah stiffened, she suddenly looked nervous.  


“What? You don’t want to give me clothes? I knew it. You-”


“No that’s not it! It’s just, well I do have clothes for minis, it’s just… I don’t think you’ll like them very much…”


“Something is better than nothing, come on!”


Delilah’s brow furrowed, but she turned to grab a nearby bag labeled “Miniclothes”. “I… I’m sorry…”

Amelia regarded the bag suspiciously. “Fine. Just give me some privacy ok?”


Delilah placed the bag and the girl onto the ground, and faced the wall of the van with her hands covering her eyes.


Now Amelia began to rummage through the bag, becoming increasingly frustrated at the limited wardrobe. Most if it consisted of string bikinis, some had holes cut in them as to reveal nipples, and there were many fetishist looking outfits as well. Eventually she decided on the least revealing outfit she could find, which unfortunately for her, was a playboy bunny outfit. She was especially frustrated at the fact that it was designed in such a way that not wearing the attached bunny ears would result in her back being poked by a small wire.


She was embarrassed, but it was the best she could do with what she had


“Ok, fine you can look now. But still, fuck you. Seriously, do you really have nothing better I can wear?”

Delilah turned and had to keep herself from smiling at how adorable the outfit looked on the tiny teen.

“No, I’m sorry. I bought that stuff so I could use it when I play with the girls at the store…” She turned away, feeling somewhat ashamed of her hobby.


“Ugh. I need to get away from here… Ok look, I know someone who I believe will help me. Get me to her safely, and I’ll forgive you.”


“Really?” Delilah said hopefully, the cheerfulness she had earlier seemed to be returning.


“Yes really. I need you to take me to Jamie Atkins. I think I can trust her, so please, take me to her.”


“Why Jamie?”

“Because I don’t trust you very much.”

Delilah flinched, but didn’t blame her. “Ok, I’ll find her. Would you rather stay here, or come with me?”

Amelia scoffed. “I am not staying in your mobile sex dungeon. I need to get to Jamie NOW.”


“Ok, Ok… Umm… Where do you want me to… Umm... keep you?” Amelia frowned. “Just… Just put me in your pocket.” Delilah tentatively put her hand palm up in front of the tiny girl. Amelia climbed on and the giantess gently placed her into a pocket.


Delilah stepped out of the van, and closed the doors behind her. Lunch would be over in about 8 minutes, and the purple haired girl regarded her surroundings.


“Alright, now to find Jamie…”

 

Chapter 6: Amelia Makes A Detour by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait! This time Amelia falls into the clutches of Delilah's girlfriend. What nefarious plan does she have now? 

Chapter 6: Amelia Makes a Detour


The purple-haired girl had her eyes wide open, searching all around her hoping to catch a glimpse of the blonde girl before lunch ended. Delilah had every intention of finding Jamie, she truly did, but unfortunately for Amelia things don’t always go as planned.


“Hey you! Girl with the purple hair!” Delilah froze and turned to see an angry looking man approaching her. “Young lady you know full well that students are not allowed to eat in their vehicles. It’s my job to keep students safe and out of mischief, and I can’t do that if you’re all hanging out in your cars!”


Delilah looked around nervously. “I- I know I’m sorry I just needed a little bit of privacy, I promise it won’t happen again!” The man frowned and decided his point had not been driven home. “You’re damn right it won’t! I’ll have you know…” He went on to lecture for the next five minutes until he looked at his watch.


“If I ever catch you going into your vehicle during school hours again, I will ensure that your parents don’t let you drive here anymore. Get to class.” He walked away mumbling something about dealing with “horny bastards” or something. Delilah was happy to get away from the overreacting middle-aged man. Unfortunately for Amelia, he had used up all their time, the bell would ring in just a couple minutes, not enough time to find Jamie.


Delilah began walking towards her next period, knowing that if she was caught wandering the halls for seemingly no reason she risked getting caught and losing her tiny charge. “Please forgive me Amelia…” She said as she walked slowly to her next class.


Meanwhile, Amelia was doing her best to pretend she wasn't currently stuffed into the jean pocket of a girl who had only just used a q-tip to penetrate her. It was extremely stuffy, she cursed clothing makers and the lack of decent pockets for women’s clothing. She could hear what sounded like the muffled yelling of someone, then the first bell rang soon after that. “I swear if you go to class…” she growled under her breath, but didn’t really know what she would rather have the giant girl do. Hopefully she takes a class with Jamie and this can all be sorted out quietly.



Of course, this was not the case.


Delilah walked toward her AP Biology Class, nervous and feeling rather guilty over the whole situation. She hated to think of how Amelia must feel stuffed into her pocket for the next few hours. Maybe there was somewhere else she could keep her until class was over and she could find Jamie. She had five minutes until the next bell, maybe she could make it to her locker?


*SLAP* Amelia felt a sudden jolt come from behind her, and then muffled giggling from a new voice.

Delilah jumped at the sudden spanking, prompting a response from the spanker.

“Whoa girl, you’re awfully jumpy today aren’t ya?” She spanked Delilah again. Delilah just smiled slightly and said “Hey sweetie. Yeah I’m sorry it’s just I’ve got a lot on my mind right now.”

“Aww, my girl’s got problems? How can I help?”

“Umm… I don’t think-”

“Oh come on, you can tell me!”

“...Ok. Fine. Just keep quiet ok, and don’t tell ANYONE.”

The next couple of minutes were spent with Delilah explaining the situation to her girlfriend.


“Soo… What you’re saying is you want to hand over a perfectly good, and FREE mini to some girl you don’t even know?”


“Ugh. Look Samantha, I can’t do this right now. I have to help her, I feel really guilty about what I did to her and I owe her now. Please just help me! I need to get to class!”


Samantha smiled. “Oh Lilah, you know I can’t say no to you. Relax, I’ll take care of this. I have a free period right now and I know Jamie. I’ll get your new tiny girlfriend to her on the double!”


Delilah sighed with relief. “Thank you sweetie!” she reached into her pocket and pulled out a confused looking bunny girl.


“Hey Amelia I’m sorry but I have to get to class, but don’t worry Samantha will help you I promise! I’m so sorry about everything but I have to go and she can help you right now!”She said all this in a single breath while handing the mini over to the hungry looking brunette. She immediately ran for her class and barely made it before she was late.


Samantha smirked at the girl she held in her open palm. “ I really don’t get what she’s upset about. You’re just a mini. I know what’ll cheer her up though. She totally has a thing for that cute little Japanese girl at the PetCo. Someone as sweet as her could use a gift.” She winked at Amelia. “And you are gonna help me get her.


“Wait what!?” No you heard her! You have to help me find Jamie!”


The giantess raised an eyebrow.

“Sweetie I don’t have to do anything. I’ll just tell her that I took you to Jamie, and everything went smoothly. Then I’ll trade you in and give her a present in the form of a tiny naked Japanese girl to cheer her up. I’m the best girlfriend ever don’t you think?”


She grinned and stuffed her captive into her bookbag. It seemed Amelia wasn’t getting any breaks today. She sat in the darkness and could feel the footsteps of her captor, when suddenly she felt a jolt and a car engine. She was off to wherever Samantha intended to sell her off.


“I’ll never find Jamie now…” Her face fell into her hands and she considered the possibility that she would spend the rest of her life as someone’s pet. She had nearly resigned herself to her fate, but hoped that maybe, just maybe she would get lucky and whoever buys her would treat her like a person.


Nearly 10 minutes passed when she felt the car pull in and the engine stop. The bag she was being kept in opened and the light blinded the tiny girl for a few moments. She looked to see a giant smiling girl looking down at her. “Hey short stuff! Here’s where you’re gonna be staying!” She reached in and picked Amelia up with no regard to her modesty.


The tiny girl looked up from her captives hand and looked upon the giant doors labeled “PetCo. Where the Pets Go.” She blinked away the fleeting purple spots left behind by the light, and gulped nervously.

“Please don’t do this. It’s not too late, just please don’t do this!” She struggled pointlessly.


Now Samantha was ignoring her entirely. Not that it mattered. She walked over to the counter and began speaking with a redheaded girl with lots of freckles. They were speaking like old friends, but Amelia was trying to ignore them. She didn’t want to hear them barter over her like she was some good to be traded. After a few minutes of conversation Samantha handed her tiny toy over to the freckled girl. She was quite beautiful and had a name tag that read “Melinda”.


“Oh she’s so cute! I bet she was beautiful when she was normal. I’m so glad we get to have her, even if it’s for just little bit.”


“Hey now!” Samantha retorted, “You don’t get to HAVE her. I’m still getting my new mini discounted right?”


Melinda giggled. “Oh calm down silly, of course you will. A mini like this will fetch a high price, so we can get you that Hitomi girl on the cheap.”


The two continued talking with no regard for the girl they were discussing.

Melinda held her in her fist for what felt like ages while they gossipped and giggled. Suddenly the giant PetCo employee called out to someone.


“John! Hey John! We got a new one and I think you’ll like her. Take care of her for me ok? I’m going to get Hitomi ready for Samantha here and then I’m going on break.”


John almost ran over, looking fairly excited over his new toy. Melinda handed her over and he admired his new pet.

“Damn. She’s hot. I’m gonna have fun with her. Oh hey Samantha! Here to play with Hitomi again?”

“Nope. I’m here to buy her. I’m trading that one in and getting a big discount.”

“What? You serious? Why not just keep this one?”

Samantha rolled her eyes. “Long story. Besides Delilah’s had a thing for Hitomi for a while now. Which reminds me, text me when that one gets sold to someone. We’ll probably be busy with Hitomi, but I’d rather Delilah not see that girl here. Long story, don’t ask.”

John shrugged. “Fair enough. I’m gonna get her registered and stuff. You two have fun. I know we will.”


Amelia shuddered. She hoped this guy was secretly gay or something, but judging by the grin on his face she really doubted it. She looked towards the tanks that the other two girls were approaching and gasped at the sight of tiny naked bodies moving around inside. Melissa reached in a grabbed one, then handed her over to Samantha. The giant girl gave her new pet a light kiss and giggled. The trio then walked out of sight. She hated to think that might be her someday soon.

 

End Notes:

Will Amelia ever find Jamie?  What does John have in mind? Will Melissa get coffee on her break? All this and more next chapter! (Except for the coffee thing. Nobody cares about that)

Chapter 7 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Amelia meets her new roommates!

 

Chapter 7: Amelia Is Envied

 

“Alright little one, let’s get you ready. I’m sure you’re looking forward to meeting your new roommates.” John smiled warmly at the tiny nervous girl. It didn’t do much to comfort her. He carried her into a room filled with all sorts of medical technology, mostly meant for your average housepet. He stopped towards the back of the room, and began fiddling with a smallish machine. “This here is gonna scan your little body for anything that might be wrong, like injuries or sickness. Don’t worry though, I’m sure you’re fine. First we’re going to have to get you out of that sexy little outfit of yours though.”

 

Amelia’s face reddened at the thought. “You’re just a pervert. Isn't this ridiculous outfit good enough for you!?” He just chuckled. “Look little one, I know you’re still getting used to all this, but you’d best do as I say. It’s for your own good. Besides, I do like your little outfit. If you behave and listen like a good mini I might let you put it back on afterwards. But if I have to get it off myself... Well you won’t be able to wear it anymore.”

 

Amelia seethed, but reluctantly began stripping off the bunny outfit. She refused to look John in the eyes, but she could see an infuriating little smirk across his face. “That’s a good girl. See? Being naked isn't so bad. I’m sure you’ll be getting used to it soon enough.”

 

“Hey! I thought you said I could put it back on later!” John grinned knowingly, and responded cryptically.

“Oh you will. It’s really not me that you have to worry about.”

 

Amelia wasn't sure what he meant by that, but believed him nonetheless. She shuddered in fear, nervously anticipating the future.

“Alright, lay down there and either hold still or I’ll strap you in. Your choice.” Amelia wanted more than anything to resist, to run, to do something other than obey, but she knew she had no options, and following his orders would hopefully make this as painless as possible. She reluctantly crawled onto the machine and laid down on the designated area. She closed her eyes as he closed the machine on her, and gritted her teeth as a light scanned her naked body.

 

“Very good, I’m glad you’re so well behaved. I think we’ll get along just great.”He opened the machine once more and placed his hand next to it, apparently expecting Amelia to hop on. She looked at his suspiciously but decided that this is better than him gripping her in his fist. She slowly walked onto his hand. She sat down and crossed her arms, looking as frustrated as her tiny adorable face could look.

 

John simply commented on how soft her ass is, and Amelia jumped to her feet blushing and grumbling under her breath. He didn’t seem to mind, and walked over to another section. A mat with different foot sizes on a miniature scale sat before a camera. John placed Amelia on the mat and told her to stand upright with her hands on her sides facing the camera. “If you don’t want to, well we have other means for getting these photos. I imagine you won’t like them, but I know I would.”

 

Amelia seethed, but followed his directions. He began snapping photos and told her to turn around, and more photos were taken. “Alright, we have the preliminary information we need for you. When someone buys you we’re gonna register you under whatever name they choose and they’ll get an ID card with your info on it.”

 

Amelia stared angrily at the floor. “Why even bother telling me this stuff? I’m surprised you even acknowledge that I can talk.”

 

“I know it’s probably hard for you to understand, but I assure you I want us to be friends. I tell you these things because I want you to be comfortable around me. I want this to be as painless as possible. Your stay here can be as pleasant, or as unpleasant as you make it.”

 

Amelia wasn’t having any of it. He was a wolf wearing sheep’s clothing, she was sure of it.

 

“Alright, well here’s your cute little outfit. We’re all done here, and I think it’s time for you to meet your new roommates.” He said in a sing-song voice as he handed over the bunny suit. Amelia struggled into it, thankful to have anything to cover her exposed body. The giant boy watched intently, his smirk never wavering, and once she was done he held out his hand expectantly. Reluctantly the tiny bunny-eared toy walked into his palm.

 

He began walking over to the tanks that housed the captive minis. He approached one that had 3 nude women sitting out in the open. They were sitting on what looked like a soft rubbery plastic floor, and there was a hamster wheel to one side. A small shelter sat on the other, with a water bottle was attached to the same  side of the tank. It wasn’t unlike one you would see in your average hamster cage.

 

One was an Indian girl, around 6 inches tall dark skinned and rather exotic looking. She looked nervous and uncomfortable. Strangely enough, she seemed to be the only one who shared Amelia’s feelings. The other two were happily munching away on some pellets sitting in the center of the cage. One was a 1 inch tall dark skinned African woman, looking absurdly small even to Amelia, and the other was a blonde woman around 7 inches tall. Both were beautiful by anyone’s standards.  

 

John opened the top of the cage and the two girls who were eating jumped to their feet looking very excited. “Hey girls, someone’s moving in! I hope you all make her feel welcome.” He carefully placed the only clothed girl into the tank and smiled warmly at his toys. “I’ll let you all get acquainted. I have some things I need to do, but I’ll be back soon!”

 

He walked away, leaving Amelia to stand awkwardly as the eyes of 3 naked woman stared at her. The excitement of the two girls vanished from their faces, replaced with what appeared to be resentment. The other girl only looked more uncomfortable. Amelia looked around nervously and decided to try and break the silence. She let out a weak “Hello” which prompted a reaction from the two women. The tall one quickly stood up and approached the newcomer.

 

“Hello? That’s all you have to say? Coming in here all high and mighty with John, and you’re wearing clothes! What makes you so special? It’s bad enough we have to compete with the girls in the other tanks, but now we have you here? And all you have to say is ‘Hello’?”

 

Amelia stepped back in fear and confusion. “Please, I don’t mean any trouble…”

 

“Oh yeah? Take off your clothes then. You’re not special, you don’t get to wear clothes while the rest of us are naked.”

 

Amelia was shocked. “Please, this is all I have left!” The taller woman ignored her plea and walked aggressively toward her. Amelia didn’t have time to react before she gripped the chest of the outfit and pulled, tearing it away with ease. “No!” Amelia cried as she tried to cover herself with her arms.

 

The two women looked smug. “That’s better. You’re ready to meet mistress now I suppose.” She frowned disgustedly. “I hate to see her waste time with you though, especially since I’ve been such a good girl for her.”

 

She looked at the tiny black girl that was watching excitedly from behind the relatively giant woman. “Go get Natasha. I’m sure she wants to get to know the fresh meat.” The inch tall mini quickly ran into the plastic shelter nearby. “Enjoy it while you can bitch. I’ll be back on top soon enough.”

 

Amelia was still confused at why this woman seemed so upset with her. “I have no idea what you’re talking about! Just leave me alone!” That was when the tiny girl stepped out of the shelter followed by an imposing woman of around 8 inches in height. She was slender but strong looking, piercing blue eyes platinum blonde hair, and pale skin.

 

“I’m afraid I can’t leave you alone. That wouldn't be fair.” She walked away from the shelter’s door and Amelia realized she held a leash in her hand. It was attached to the neck of a girl around two inches tall. She was a cute small breasted girl, with short red hair. She was wearing nothing but animal ears on her head. Amelia was shocked at that sight alone, but even more so when she realized this girl seemed happy with her position as a pet to a pet. She panted like a dog and wiggled her ass excitedly at the sight of a newcomer.

 

Amelia shrank back in fear. “Please Ma’am I don’t mean any trouble. I was kidnapped and sold here!”

The woman didn’t seem to care about her predicament. “I don't care how you were brought here. I’ve heard every story, the girl who was sold by her parents, a vengeful sibling, a friend, a stranger, mini-traders, whatever.


It’s not my problem. I’m here to teach you about this place, and it’s time for your first lesson.”

 

 

End Notes:

What kind of lesson plan does this imposing woman have in mind? 

Chapter 8 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Amelia gets a taste of life with Mistress Natasha. 

Chapter 8: Amelia Learns a Lesson


“My name is Natasha, but you will refer to me as Mistress. For the time you spend here you will be my possession. You are a toy, my pet.” Mistress Natasha walked in a slow and deliberate manner toward Amelia’s exposed, nervous form. She used her finger to lift Amelia’s chin and her cold eyes examined the filipina girl’s face.


“You are quite lovely, and I can see from the fear in your eyes you’re still rather new to this. Mmm… You’ll be fun to play with.” She turned to the tall blonde. “Go soak the washcloth. I need to clean my new toy.” The jealous woman frowned but readily accepted the request. She stepped into the plastic shelter and walked out holding a small pink towel. She walked over to the water dispenser and allowed water to soak it through.


Natasha turned lovingly towards the panting petgirl she had on the leash. “Tabby, why don’t you say hello to the new girl. I need to take care of some things before we begin.” Amelia stepped back in fear.


“Please, I just want to be left alone!” The tiny girl simply let out a goofy smile and shuffled towards her new friend. Amelia stood planted to her position, too shocked to respond to the ridiculous situation. This suited the naked petgirl just fine, who went up to Amelia and began licking her indiscriminately, starting with her thighs.


Amelia cried out and tried to push the oncoming onslaught away from her private regions but was unsuccessful. The tenacity of the collared girl was equal to your average overly-affectionate dog. It might have been endearing if it wasn't so perverted.


The two-inch tall girl was surprisingly strong, she managed to wrestle Amelia long enough to slobber all over her body before Natasha called her away. Feeling violated, she looked up at Natasha who approached menacingly, now wearing a tight leather dominatrix outfit that left her nipples and vagina exposed to the open air.


“You like my pet? I can tell she likes you. I’m sure you’ll get to know each other very well. Now then, lets get down to business shall we? Step over here, I need to clean you off.”


Amelia stayed in place, staring at the ground. She could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. She wanted nothing more than to run, but there was nowhere to go. Natasha called to Amelia again, her tone becoming more terrifying with each passing moment.


Amelia closed her eyes and slowly walked toward the platinum haired matriarch. “Good girl.” She pinched one of Amelia’s nipples, causing her to cry out. Amelia was about to protest but Natasha quickly placed her hand over her new toy’s mouth. “Shhh… You do not speak unless I say you can. Now. Hold your hands behind your head and spread your legs. You will hold that position until I say you can stop.”


Amelia begrudgingly obliged, figuring that if she disobeyed, a pinched nipple would be the last thing she would be worried about. The relatively massive looking woman began to shamelessly wipe Amelia down, cleaning the saliva left by the overzealous petgirl. She would occasionally use the drinking water to soak the cloth again and squeeze it over Amelia’s head. After wiping down Amelia’s top half, which included an uncomfortably long time spent with a woman stroking, squeezing, and teasing her breasts, Natasha began with Amelia’s crotch.


A soft whine escaped Amelia’s mouth as Natasha slowly and deliberately wiped Amelia’s pussy with the washcloth. Natasha immediately stopped and stared Amelia in the face with a stern expression on her face. “Did I say you could speak? No? Then you must be punished.”


Amelia almost protested, but decided against it. *SLAP* Amelia cried out in surprise as the dominatrix slapped her sensitive rear. “Again? You are certainly a glutton for punishment aren't you?” The platinum haired woman said mischieviously. She slapped again, but Amelia was prepared for it and she clenched her teeth. Strangely enough she wasn't sure that it would have hurt, she wasn't even sure if the first one hurt. It was almost as if the slaps were generating some sort of heat rather than pain. It was almost pleasurable.


Amelia shook her head, sure she was just feeling overwhelmed with everything that’s happened today.


Natasha continued wiping her new slave down, and when it seemed she was done, she pulled Amelia over to the water dispenser. She forced Amelia to kneel before it, and positioned her head to look up at the metal tube. She couldn't help but think of the pet hamster she used to have that drank out of a water bottle just like this one. She noticed that the logo on the bottle looked eerily familiar.


Natasha looked at Amelia and said a single word. “Drink.” She pushed in the metal object that blocked the water’s passage, and a small torrent of water began pouring onto Amelia’s head. She took a moment to try and choke down some of the water, after everything she was feeling rather thirsty. Natasha soon stopped the flow of water abruptly, and Amelia took a few moments to cough and collect herself.


“Good girl, I see your a natural when it comes to submissiveness. Perhaps this was destiny.” Amelia wanted to scream at the sadistic woman, but was too busy coughing to respond. Once she collected herself she tried to turn to the woman, but was stopped by a cloth and some odd smell covering her nose.


Everything went black.

 

Chapter 9: Abani by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

It's been a while, sorry! Been rather busy, but I'll try to finish this story soonish.


Amelia’s eyes fluttered open, and she groaned quietly. “Where am I?” she tried to remember what had happened. She tried to shift position and realized she was completely immobile. Her eyes widened and she remembered being cleaned by Mistress Natasha, and everything going black. She looked around and saw her naked body tied in a spread eagle position to some sort of bondage stand. She was on plain display to the other women in the cage and any curious onlooker who glanced into the cage.


She tried to struggle but was unable to move her arms even the slightest inch. She was strapped in, completely helpless.


“I see you’ve woken up. Good. I want you to see your place here now. You are the lowest rung of this ladder. I am the roof every girl here wants to reach. You are below even my personal pet, I’m sure she’d love to get to know you better. If you want to get higher, then you will behave yourself, and prove yourself when the situation arises. For now you’re nothing more than a toy to be played with.” She giggled to herself.


“Of course you will always be my toy, whether you will be the toys of everyone else here is up to you.”


Amelia began breathing heavily, for some reason she was feeling extremely aroused, the air touching her bare skin alone was making her red in the face. Natasha smiled.


“I think you’ll like it here, whether you admit it or not.” She began to stroke Amelia’s erect nipples, occasionally giving them a slight tug, causing Amelia to moan loudly.

“Mistress Natasha! Wait please, I would like to play with the new girl!”


Natasha stopped playing with Amelia’s hardened nipples, which, much to her horror, made Amelia feel rather disappointed.


Natasha turned to see the Indian girl stand before her. “May I please play with the new girl Mistress? I would like to know how it feels to play with a toy rather than just be one.”


Natasha smiled. “I see you’re learning faster than I thought. I knew you enjoyed our time together. Very well, do as you wish with her. Though I am feeling rather frisky. She called to the other women, all of which stood at attention, arms to their sides, except for the petgirl, who was begging like a dog. She took them all into her plastic sex dungeon, where a part of Amelia wished she could join them.


She shook her head, trying to get the perverted thoughts out of her head, but she couldn't help but wish that this new girl would hurry up and start playing with her already.


“I’m sorry about this, about everything that’s going to happen. I’ll try and bring you up to speed on everything I know.” She began to gently rub Amelia’s right breast with her hand, while using her thumb to stroke her nipple. “I’m sorry, but if I don’t play with you and they see me we’ll both be in trouble.” Amelia thought this might be a rather weak excuse considering the other women seemed busy, but it felt too good to complain about it. “My name is Abani. I was sold here just like you. Mistress Natasha is a specially trained Mini, they buy one for each cage. They’re here to help make sure the other girls don’t misbehave.



Amelia did her best to listen, but the waves of pleasure going across her body made it rather difficult. She let out a moan and a question that has been on her mind for a while. “Why is my body enjoying this?” Abani sighed. “They put an aphrodisiac in the food and water.”


Amelia was relieved to find that it wasn't because she was some sort of pervert.


“That boy John will sometimes take girls and pleasure them himself, other times he takes us to a play area where other people will play with us. It’s in your best interest to just do as he says. Resisting just makes things harder for everyone. If you don’t do as he says he’ll have your hands bound behind your back, and no one is allowed to touch you. It might sound like a good thing, but after the aphrodisiac gets in you it can get pretty awful.”


Amelia moaned as Abani stroked her soft breasts, which quickly turned into a gasp as she felt lips touch her breast and a tongue against her nipple. “I’m sorry, I just can’t help myself…” Abani whispered, shame covering her beautiful face.


“It’s ok… It feels nice. Nicer than that bitch Natasha. I’d rather be your toy.” Amelia blushed, her words surprised herself, but for some reason they felt right.


Abani embraced her new friend, their breasts pressed together sensually. “We can survive here, we’ll make it out of here together, ok?” Abani whispered. Amelia wasn’t sure if it had something to do with the aphrodisiac or not, but she felt she could trust this girl she had only just met with her life. “Yeah, together.”

The next few hours were spent in carnal pleasure, where Abani used her experience in the cage to give Amelia an experience she would never forget. She brought Amelia to orgasm with breast stimulation alone, along with several more climaxes with her expert tongue. That day the two bonded in a remarkable way, all the while oblivious to the giant boy who had been watching for some time now.



The two fell asleep, exhausted, and the boy let them be for now, they wouldnt be any fun without their energy, but tomorrow would be a new day.

 

Chapter 10 by Drinkme

Chapter 10


The next day began with Mistress Natasha releasing Amelia from her bondage, allowing her to relieve herself in a nearby “toilet” which was really just a hole in the rubber ground which led to a disposable container that would be replaced every so often.


“So how was your first day little toy? Did you enjoy yourself?” Amelia frowned, and behaved as though she hated every moment. While obviously a lie, it was merely a part of a plan Abani had come up with the night before as they spoke after their sexual encounter.


“I see it’ll take some time to break you, I like that. Since they started putting the aphrodisiac in the food and water it got way too easy.” She licked Amelia’s face slowly, and paced around her examining her toy with hungry eyes.


“Mistress Natasha?” Abani called out tentatively.


“What do you want, little fuck toy?”


“Mistress I really enjoyed playing with the new girl, and with your permission I would like to keep her for myself.”


The other women gasped at Abani’s insolence, and Mistress Natasha looked at her in surprise.


“You? Little miss “I’ll never enjoy this!” wants her own sex slave? Hrm. Intriguing.”


The woman who stripped Amelia of her bunny suit called out in frustration. “Mistress!? You can’t seriously be considering giving that whore her own pet! She’s still a poorly trained brat! I’ve always listened and been a good girl for you!”


Natasha turned to her, fury burning in her eyes. “Excuse me? Did you call one my pets POORLY trained? I do not make poorly trained pets! Besides, at least she had some willpower when she was dumped in here! You were just some horny slut who was begging to eat my pussy the day you got here! You are no fun at all.”


The woman shrank back in fear, and Natasha looked over to her pet girl wearing the ears. ‘Come here.” The girl walked quickly on all fours, and Natasha knelt down to whisper in her ear. The petgirl yipped excitedly and moved as fast as she could over to the plastic sex dungeon. She came back out holding what looked like a metal and leather bikini bottom, only with straps and a lock, along with a dildo. Amelia thought this was a strap-on until she realized the dildo wasn't in the right position for that sort of thing.


Natasha looked over at the nervous woman, and said, “Pick it up, and put it on.” She took it from the pet girl’s mouth and slowly began sliding it up her legs, now Amelia understood. As she pulled it up, the dildo began to slowly penetrate her and she gasped as it entered her body more and more. Finally it was all the way in, and Natasha went over and locked the garment in place. Then she flicked a switch and a quiet buzzing could be heard. “High enough to drive you crazy, low enough so that it’s not enough. Never speak to me like that again slut.”


The woman tried to speak, but was interrupted by a rubber ball entering her mouth, and a blindfold covering her eyes. She stepped back and fell over, completely helpless against the waves of pleasure that just weren't enough to drive her over the edge. 


“None of you are to help her. If she comes, I will know, and all of you will be punished. Now then, what were we talking about?”


She turned to Amelia’s horrified expression and a hopeful looking Abani. “Ah yes, well I must say I like your moxie little one. Fine. I grant your request. You can have her, of course should I ever want her or you, I will have what I want. I would have liked to break her myself, but having a newly broken in pet break a brand new pet for me? How delicious indeed…” She licked her lips sensually. I think I need some time with my pets now. Go have fun little lovebirds, I’ll be thinking of you! She beckoned to her pet girl and the tiny black girl, the three retired to the plastic sex dungeon.



Abani went over to Amelia and the two smiled at one another, they were still the property of the crazy mistress, but at the very least the other women would leave them alone. They embraced each other tightly, and they could feel their hard nipples against each other's soft breasts.


Suddenly a giant face appeared looking into the cage, surprising the cute couple, each let out a little squeak. “Aww, that sound was just adorable! I’m glad to see you two are getting along!” John grinned a wide grin, and the two tiny naked girls held on to one another for dear life.

 

Their troubles were far from over.

 

Chapter 11 by Drinkme

Chapter 11: A Whole New World


John had just arrived at work, and decided it was time to show the new girl what life would be like here at PetCo, outside of the cage.


He smiled at the two girls holding on to one another, their breasts pressing together in the cutest way. “Get a room you two!” He chuckled and his hand reached in, its sights set on Amelia’s shaking body. He easily pulled her away from Abani, but couldn't help but smile at how hard they tried to hold on. “Daww, you two totally have a thing for each other don’t you? That’s just sweet, I’ve always believed in love at first sight.”


Amelia blushed, and began to struggle against the giant’s grip, frustrated with her helplessness. “I’d hate to break up this little dynamic duo. I guess I could have two girls just this once, c’mere you!.” He reached in his other hand and grabbed Abani, who yelped out in fear. Amelia was scared for her but was relieved she wouldn't have to do this alone.


“Hrm, I’m gonna need a free hand… I’m sure you two don’t mind being close together though right?” He laughed and placed Abani and Amelia onto the same hand, where he clutched them together, forcefully pressing their bodies together. The two felt humiliated, at least before they had some control over their physical contact, but here they were simply forced to experience this intimacy.


“It’s good you two are so into each other, I hadn't really had a lot of time to play with Abani here, either the store is too busy or the boss has been around. I’m not really supposed to take you little ones outside of your cages unless there’s an event or something.”


Amelia got scared, what does he intend to do that’s against the rules?


“You see, I have a give and take relationship with the minis here, I love to give, but occasionally I’ll take something I need. You understand right? And when we get new girls I like to spend plenty of time with them. You two are the newest we have, so this works out perfectly.”


The two girls shifted nervously, scared of what the future holds for them.


“Now then, what would you two like to do first? Would you like to visit the reptile section?”


“Wha?” Amelia blurted out. The two girls clutched in the giant’s hand looked at each other with confused expressions.


“You heard me. Want to see the reptiles? They’re pretty neat in my opinion, but they must be pretty awesome looking when you’re so small.”


Amelia and Abani looked at one another, then back at John. “Er… Sure?” Abani said finally.


John smiled and walked over to the section of glass tanks each filled with either frogs or reptiles of different kinds.


He brought them over to one of the tanks, and lifted the top open.

“Hey! What are you doing! You- you’re not gonna feed us to whatever’s in there are you?!”

John just laughed and dropped the two girls in the tank. Amelia landed on her back, followed by Abani who landed on top of her. Thankfully the fall didn’t hurt, but the two froze in fear of what must be lurking in the fake plants, dirt, and logs that surrounded them.


They scanned the cage, looking for whatever fearsome beast waited to prey on them for the sadistic pleasure of the smiling boy who stood safely outside of the tank. Amelia jumped back when she saw it, it was an enormous….


Tortoise.


Several of the lumbering shelled beasts sat around the habitat lazily, but the activity of the newcomers seemed to pique their interest.


“Here, feed them some lettuce!” John dropped some bits of lettuce into the tank next to the two girls.

Amelia was now thoroughly confused, as was Abani, but they were relieved that they probably weren't going to be eaten alive by a horde of angry tortoises.


Amelia and Abani picked up the pieces and the tortoises were now slowly walking up to the nervous duo. “Uhh, here you go Mr. Tortoise.” Amelia said as she held out the lettuce to the tortoise closest to her. The beast was large enough to ride, but it didn’t seem threatening in the least. It slowly grabbed the lettuce and began munching away. The experience was surreal, but the naked girl couldn't help but giggle. “This is actually pretty cool, really fucking weird, but cool.” Abani laughed nervously and gave her piece of lettuce to another tortoise.


“Hey! On another date with the minis I see?” Melinda stood nearby holding some inventory.

“Oh hush, I think it’s actually pretty sweet.” Another nearby coworker retorted.


John just shrugged and focused yet again on the girls among the tortoises. He dropped a few full lettuce leaves in the cage and said, “Here’s the rest of their food, go ahead and pet them or something, they won’t mind.”


Amelia was still suspicious as to why this boy would do this, but was curious about these tortoises. The largest ones she’d ever seen was at a zoo, though if she were this size among those ones they would probably step on her.


She slowly approached one of the tortoises, munching away without a care in the world. She reached out her hand and began to pet it’s rough skin. She giggled nervously, and for a moment it was as though she wasn’t just a shrunken naked girl in a pet store, it was like she was in another world petting a fantastic beast. Abani stood behind her, and after seeing Amelia so intrigued by the tortoises she approached another one to see what all the fuss was about.


“These things are big enough to ride.” She thought, “Or rather, I’m small enough to ride it…” Nevertheless, the curiosity got the better of her, and she crawled onto the tortoises back on all fours.

The tortoise didn’t seem to mind and continued munching on the lettuce. “Whoa…” She said quietly.

“I know right?” Amelia responded and laughed. For the first time for what felt like forever, Amelia was having fun.


“Whoops, I need to take care of something. Will you two be alright in there for a little while?” Amelia and Abani looked at one another and grinned. They turned back to John and nodded excitedly.


“Good good, I’ll be back soon. Have fun you two!”

John left, leaving the two girls alone amongst the tortoises.


They don’t know how long they were in there, but they had a good time playing among the tortoises, and finally getting the chance to speak.


“Has John ever done this with you before?” Amelia asked as she sat on top of a tortoise.


“No, I only got here a week before you and I guess he didn’t have the time.”


“Weird, I thought he was a creep but he’s actually being pretty nice. This must be why the others like him so much.”


“Don’t be so sure. What was he talking about when he said give and take?”


Amelia flinched, hoping that perhaps his intentions were innocent, but it was still very likely he had other more perverted intentions.


Suddenly John’s smiling face appeared outside the tank. “Hey you two, having fun in there?”

The two smiled weakly, they did have fun but John’s presence still made them uneasy.


“Would you two like to see the guinea pigs?”


Amelia’s eyes widened and a great big smile crept across her face. She jumped up and said “Yes please!”

She felt her breasts bounce and she blushed, her hands rushed to her chest and John just laughed.


“Sure, lets head on over shall we?” He opened the tank again and placed his hand on the bottom of the tank. It seemed he wouldn't be grabbing them this time, Amelia and Abani slowly walked onto his hand. “You might want to sit down, you might fall off otherwise.”


Amelia and Abani decided this was probably good advice and tried to ignore the fact that her bare ass was touching a boy’s giant hand.


Well, off we go then!  

Chapter 12: Darker Intentions by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Google docs tells me that this story has gotten to be around 66 pages long so far. I think it's time I wrapped it up, if I keep going for too much longer I might end up writing a novel. After the next chapter, Amelia's Misadventures will come to an end. It's been a long time coming and that's my fault. I should have finished it all sooner. To those who have been keeping up with this story I'd like to thank you for your support. I've been relatively busy recently and have been unable to put much time into this hobby of mine, and in the future I probably won't be writing long stories like this one. Every so often I might write a 1-2 page story if I have the inspiration and the time. 

 

So that's that. Please enjoy the penultimate chapter of Amelia's Misadventures. The next chapter will be coming soon, I promise. 

 

Chapter 12: Darker Intentions

 

Nearly a week had passed since John had started taking the two girls out on little adventures around the store. Despite their nudity, and situation, Amelia and Abani were having a surprisingly good time. In fact they had gotten more or less used to being naked in public, even around a giant boy. When within the cage the other women still avoided them, for which they were very grateful. It allowed them some time to themselves for more intimate moments.

 

Amelia wasn’t sure if it was the aphrodisiac’s effects, since she never considered being lesbian as an option, but she felt a connection with Abani she had never experienced before. Within the cage Amelia acted as a pet and toy to Abani, but their relationship seemed to stretch farther than something purely carnal in nature.

 

John appeared late one evening, a mischievous grin on his face. The other women in the cage looked up hopefully at his voice but their expressions quickly fell to disappointment and resentment when they saw he only had eyes for the new couple.

 

“Hey you two, let’s do something a little different today alright?”

 

Abani smiled and said “Alright sure!”. Amelia wanted to be able to trust him as Abani did, but in the back of her mind she remained suspicious. She smiled weakly and said, “What do you have in mind?”

He simply smiled his mischievous handsome smile and said, “You’ll enjoy it, I promise.”

 

He reached in and picked up both girls in one hand, squeezing their bodies together in a gentle pleasant sort of way. He carried them over to a section of the store where occasionally PetCo would have some animals on display so people could interact with them. The most popular of which was always the minis.

 

Surrounding the display cage were a few normal sized girls, looking giddy and excited. Inside the cage were two unfamiliar faces. A Japanese woman who looked to be in her 20s  and a baby-faced asian girl with enormous tits that had no right to be on her small slender body. The woman had just finished tying the small struggling girl, who was now utterly helpless with a ballgag strapped in her mouth. John told us to have fun, and to listen to what the normal sized girls told us to do. Abani agreed willingly, and while a part of me wanted to be disgusted I felt willing to participate. I’m not sure if it was because of the aphrodisiac, my recent inclination for lesbianism, a desire to please John, or if the situation turned me on more than usual, but I knew I just had to put that girl’s breasts in my mouth.

 

John placed us into the display cage, along with a bowl of water. Obviously it contained large amounts of the aphrodisiac, and the girls above us decided that we needed to give the big breasted girl a bath. We picked up her bound and bundled body and placed her in the water. All three of us began rubbing her down, enjoying the soft feeling of her supple skin. I couldn’t help myself, she looked beautiful, glistening with the water, and as the aphrodisiac took effect her expression of fear became one of lust.

 

I began sucking her breasts, she tasted fantastic and I began to finger myself as my mouth had its way with her nipple. Abani and the mysterious woman weren’t holding back either. The three of us had our way with the helpless naked girl who was squirming in the water. Suddenly one of the girls standing above us told us to stop. We didn’t want to, but the three of us reluctantly obeyed. Then that same girl told us exactly what we wanted to hear. She commanded that we take her from the bowl and to have at her with total freedom. I noticed they were recording our orgy, a fleeting thought passed through my mind. They’ll probably upload this to the internet, people I know may very well see me having sex with 3 other women. They’ll know I’m a mini. Maybe that’s a good thing? Maybe someone will come to save me? The thought passed quickly. At the time only a small part of her still wanted to be saved.

 

Soon all 4 women were exhausted. The group tried to catch their breath, and the spectators above watched in approval. John looked happy, but uncomfortable. For a brief moment Amelia wondered if she did something wrong, but she didn’t have time to think much as he quickly picked up both Abani and Amelia, said something to the girls, and began moving quickly towards the bathroom.

 

Still feeling exhausted, Amelia wasn’t entirely sure what was happening, but soon she heard a door open and shut, then the click of a lock. Once Amelia had gathered her senses, she realized that John had taken her and Abani into a bathroom, and he had already released his erection from his pants. Amelia had seen penises on the internet before, and had fantasized about pleasuring some of her favorite celebrities, but seeing one that was actually bigger than her was mind boggling.

 

He pulled out a small bottle, covered his hands with it, and began to rub the two girls down. The two of them glistened with sweat, cum, and now what appeared to be some kind of lube. He then made sure his member was properly lubricated and used a paper towel to clean his hands. His eyes stared at us and our exhausted bodies were unable to move. Not that we would have. Abani’s eyes seemed like she was looking forward to it, perhaps she would have been more enthusiastic in her  pre-orgy state of being. He took us both in on hand and placed us on his crotch. He was clean shaven, clearly he had done this before. Feeling dizzy I hugged his shaft to keep my balance, the lube made me fall but I kept my grip. I feel to my knees, and I could feel it tense, I could feel the warmth, the pulse, and its hardness, She had never imagined and erection being this hard. I could hear John moaning, and Abani followed my lead. We both hugged his shaft as best we could, occasionally trying to stand only to fall to our knees once more. Our breasts pressed against him, and it was obvious John was enjoying the experience immensely. It wasn’t long before he came, releasing large amounts of the sticky white liquid. The two girls collapsed in exhaustion and looked up at John, who was blushing furiously.

 

“S-sorry I usually last longer than that…” Amelia held back a giggle, and soon began to laugh. Abani followed suit. Amelia would have liked to have gotten to know John better in an actual relationship if she were still human. In the back of her mind she realized that she referred to herself as a non-human. She thought that would scare her a little, and yet she felt at peace with the idea. Both Amelia and Abani soon quieted down, and they fell into a deep sleep. John carefully cleaned himself and his two charges and he placed them in his apron pocket.

 

“Sleep well, you two earned it.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Expect the last chapter of Amelia's Story within the next couple of days! I hope you enjoyed the ride.

Chapter 13: The End by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

The final chapter of Amelia's Misadventures. 

Chapter 13:


It had been 4 days since Amelia and Abani gave some strangers quite the show, and made John blush furiously. He would still occasionally visit to ask if his favorite girls needed anything, but he had not taken them for any excursions recently, due to work he needed to catch up on. This confirmed Amelia’s suspicions that he had been spending a disproportionate time with her and Abani.


Despite herself, Amelia felt rather flattered that of all the women he had under his control, he had apparently become enamoured with the tiny duo.


Still, the past few days had been rather uneventful, and the girls spent most of their time talking, occasionally taking time for carnal pleasures. Patrons would often look inside, cooing at the adorable couple but the both of them had learned to ignore the constant voyeurism. Amelia wondered if this was how she would spend the rest of her life, trapped in this cage on display for the world to see. While the idea scared her, Abani’s presence made the idea bearable. In fact that was the more agreeable option Amelia faced.


“Abani?”


“Yes?”


“Have you thought about what’s going to happen to us? I mean one of these days someone is going to walk in here and buy us. Most likely, it’ll only be one of us…”

Abani frowned, then hugged Amelia tightly.


“Don’t worry about that. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Besides, do you really think someone will look at the two of us and be able to just take one?” She gave Amelia a quick peck on her cheek.


Amelia smiled warmly, but her concern remained. Being separated from Abani is what scared her more than anything.


That uneventfulness is what gave Amelia comfort, however, life changing events are never something one sees coming.


The next day, sometime during the afternoon, the doors of PetCo opened and in rushed in two girls. These two girls made a beeline straight for the tanks filled with Minis. Amelia tensed, scared that someone could be looking for a new pet. It wasn’t until their faces peered through the glass of her tank that her expression went from one of fear to one of joy.


Outside of the tank stood Delilah and Jamie, who were relieved to see that Amelia was unharmed and unsold. Delilah was the first to speak.


“Oh my god! Amelia I’m so sorry! I thought I could trust her, I can’t believe she went behind my back and sold you here! I ended up breaking up with her, I am so sorry!”


She looked ready to cry, and Amelia had a hard time being angry at her. She sighed and said “It’s fine, I forgive you. But how did you find me?”


Delilah looked down in shame. “I… May have seen a video of you on the internet… And I recognized the cage you were in...”


Amelia felt her face grow red, but she knew people would see that video. “I-It’s fine but what now?”


“We’re gonna get you out of here!”


Amelia froze.” Me. They want to get me out of here. What about…”

She turned to a distraught looking Abani, feeling terrible she had forgotten her even for a moment, she ran over and hugged her. She whispered, “I promise I won’t leave without you.”


“I can't go without her.” Amelia said loudly as she clutched her lovers body.


Delilah looked surprised and Jamie suddenly looked very sorrowful.

Her soft voice wavered as she spoke for the first time since she arrived.


“I-I don’t think we have enough for two minis. I-It’s gonna take everything we have just for you, we-we’ll be lucky if he have enough leftover for clothes!”


“Then I can’t go.” Amelia responded.

Delilah looked horrified. “But.. I can’t abandon you again! I can’t just leave you-”


“Hello ladies, is there anything I can help you with today?” John’s friendly expression stood beside the girls, Delilah knew him apparently. Not all that surprising, but Jamie looked very uncomfortable with the situation.


“John! Please I made a mistake, and my ex sold this girl. She wasn't supposed to!  I have to save her but she won’t leave without the other girl!”


John looked over to Amelia and Abani. “Is this true?”

Amelia nodded.


He frowned, troubled by the situation.

“I see. Well they’ve both been registered here, I can’t just let them go for free.”


“We have over 800 dollars!”


John sighed. “That’s enough for one retail priced mini… Wait. Amelia, Abani, how long have you two been here? You haven’t been here for 2 months right?”


The two minis shook their heads no, confused expressions on their face. John smiled triumphantly.


“Well I think you girls are in luck. I’m technically not allowed to sell untrained minis at retail price. And legally, in order for a mini to be legally considered trained, they have to live in these tanks for at least 2 months. If someone were to insist on buying a girl who hasn’t been here that long, then the price can be bartered to a minimum of 50% off.”


Delilah squealed, and hugged John tightly. He just grinned and said “Yeah, I know. I’m damn good at my job.” Even Jamie looked happy, even if the idea of bartering the lives of people made her uncomfortable.


“I hate to see you go, but there’s no way I could separate you two.” John looked around until he saw another co worker. He called out to her and said, “Hey! Get the paperwork for minis number 18D and 19B, they’re going to a new home!” His coworker turned and went into the back.


“Alright let’s get the girls ready to go. Would you like a temporary carrier?”

Amelia and Abani looked at each other and looked at the giant girls. They shook their head, not wanting to be stored in a dark uncomfortable box.  


Jamie understood and shook her head. Then she blushed and quietly said, “I-I would like to hold them myself…” She looked at the two girls and her faced turned even redder. She was clearly very flustered. “I-I mean if that’s ok with them! If not I-I understand I don’t want to overstep any boundaries! I-it’s just… I-er…”


Amelia and Abani giggled. Jamie was adorable, and clearly cared for their well-being.


“It’s ok, you can hold us! We trust you!” Jamie’s face lit up, but her face was still very tomato-like in color.

“Alright then!” John reached in the cage, allowing both girls to sit on his hand. “Here you go!” His hand reached out to Jamie, who tentatively held out her hands to the two girls. Amelia and Abani carefully stepped from John’s hands to Jamie’s, and felt comforted by her warmth. They didn’t know her very well, but her presence alone was comforting, almost maternal in nature. Jamie looked at the two girls in amazement, their sensation of the two tiny lives sitting in her hands was indescribable. She held them close to her, wanting to keep them safe. They looked so soft and fragile. She knew how tough minis could be, but she had an intense desire to keep them safe.


The other co worker handed a few papers over to John, and he handed them to Delilah. “So which one of you will register as the owner?” Jamie looked at him and said, “I will.” Delilah nodded. The group went over to a register, and Jamie let the two girls down onto the counter. She signed the papers, and Delilah handed over a wad of cash. John went through the motions necessary when selling a mini, and soon it was official.


“Wait,” Jamie said, “What about clothes?” She looked at the two girls, who realized that clothing hadn’t really crossed their minds. Delilah frowned. “We don’t have any money left…”


John was about to offer a parting gift of a free outfit for both girls, when Amelia spoke up.


“It’s ok! Clothes would be nice eventually but I think we’ve gotten kinda comfortable naked. Maybe nudists knew what they were talking about all along!” She and Abani giggled, while Jamie blushed yet again.


John decided against his gift, but knew of something else that might help. “Well the clothes here are too expensive for what they are anyway. He reached underneath the counter and pulled out a piece of colorful paper. Check out this website, they sell high quality clothing for minis, and with this coupon code you’ll get 10% off.


Jamie took the coupon gladly, “T-thank you for your help! We’ll get going now.”


John smiled his winning smile, and waved goodbye to the girls.



Jamie held the tiny duo close to her chest, and she climbed into the front seat of Delilah’s van. Amelia chose to ignore the fact that her memories of this place weren’t exactly positive.


Once Delilah turned the key and the engine began to rev, Amelia and Abani hugged one another and began crying, of joy, exhaustion, and relief of being free of their prison. Jamie became very flustered yet again, worried that she might be holding them too tightly.


“D-did I hurt you? I-I’m so sorry what’s wrong?” Amelia and Abani just laughed quietly, wiping tears from their eyes they turned to hug Jamie’s gentle fingers.


Amelia smiled. “We’re alright.”


Abani clutched tighter. “Thank you so much for saving us. For keeping us together”


Jamie’s face flushed at the tiny nude figures hugging her hands, but a warm smile crept over her face. She had always loved helping the helpless, and she would do everything in her power to keep the smiles on their faces.



The End.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4274