The Safe Zone by Lil Speck
Summary:

  In the New World Order, most men aren't affected by the shrinking disease after a certain age.  Then again, most men don't make it to the 'Safe Zone' as Dusty so delicately calls it.
---


If you enjoy my writing and you have a spare three bucks, buy me a coffee? If you don't got it, just read and enjoy. That's what these stories are for. 


https://ko-fi.com/lilspeck


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adventure, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, New World Order, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5701 Read: 36361 Published: May 02 2014 Updated: May 03 2014
Story Notes:

 First time writer, go easy on me!

1. Chapter 1 - Entering The Safe Zone by Lil Speck

2. Chapter 2 - Going Out Like The King by Lil Speck

3. Chapter 3 - The Lights Go Out by Lil Speck

4. Chapter 4 - Light Toe Molestation by Lil Speck

Chapter 1 - Entering The Safe Zone by Lil Speck
Author's Notes:

 ( Just trying to set up the world.  I put a lot of thought into it.

Betty - Mom -  37 - Long blond hair, blue eyes, 5'6'', average build, tan

Kelly - Sister - 18 -Short blond hair, blue eyes, 5'3', bubbly butt, fit, super tan, lots of eye shadow


Mandy - Girlfriend - 25 - Long black hair, green eyes, busty, big butt, thick lips.

Cindy - Raid Leader - 17 - Short black hair, green eyes, very skinny, blue lipstick, black eyeliner, trendy loose gamer clothing.  )

     My name is Dusty, it's May of 2014 and I just turned twenty. I can't believe I beat it. I'm like M.C. Hammer compared to the IMD, it can't touch this. Instantaneous Miniaturization Disease is said to have infected everyone. It's a condition that only affects men, though can be carried by women, and has been labeled as a plague by the religious.


     The world's male population has been greatly reduced, women now out numbering men over 100 to 1. While we're all better prepared now-a-days than we were when it first hit on a massive scale in the year 2000, it's still very scary. After puberty, a male is subject to shrink at any time, any where, instantaneously. The shrinking range is generally from 3 to 6 inches, with the 'biggest' record reaching almost 9 inches tall and the smallest being microscopic. Both of those, of course, were extreme rarities. However, a handful of men never shrink at all. To put things in perspective, I graduated from High School with 4 other guys and one hundred thirteen girls. Of those guys, only two of us were normal, with the other two being shrinkees.

Boys aren't required to go to school any more, as the government believes it a waste to educate people who aren't going to be able to contribute to society in the long run. Most, given the choice, opt out, especially do the the overwhelming predatory nature women in general have developed. There are no missing peoples reports and there are now laws protecting shrinkees, not really anyways. Still, some of us wanted an education, such as myself; however, I never would have came back to class had I ever had a positive result for the IMD test.

     Every year from the age twelve to nineteen, guys are required to take an IMD test. While it's not one hundred percent accurate, it basically tells you if you'll be shrinking in the near future. Additionally, boys are required every month to make a donation of.. Well, let's just say that the world isn't going to repopulate itself on it's own. It's incredibly awkward to have to fill a cup every month, but it the government mandate did lower the rate of women-on-men crime. Rape became a big issue for a while. While I'm fairly strong, I doubt I'd be able to fend off ten women coming at me. Fortunately, I've never had to confirm that.

     I still live at home with my mom, Betty, and sister, Kelly. Well, step mom and step sister, but I've been with them since I was three. Men aren't allowed to own nor rent property, as they're likely to shrink and be unable to pay rent, which is why I'll forever live at home. Well, hopefully not forever.  The same restrictions apply to operating motor vehicles, as we're likely to cause accidents. Case in point, I lost my father in a car accident, due to the IMD, when I was five and my birth mother three years before that to cancer. I wish I could say that my relationship with my family was great, but they're both very emotionally distant. Which makes sense, I guess, considering I could have been taken from their lives at any moment. Why get attached? I mean, it's not like I'm mistreated. We just kind of co-exist. Well, that's how it is with my mom anyways. She still does things for me, but she's always distracted by her work. My sister, on the other hand, believes that men are too coddled. She's anti-shrinkee, which just means that she hates that many of them are taken care of by government welfare systems.

     The welfare works likes this. At puberty, a male is forced to sign a will. That will establishes who his belongings will go to, financial and otherwise, and who will be assigned to take care of them when/if the IMD hits. You can change this at any time, which I have twice. For taking care of a shrinkee, the Guardian is rewarded a one-time deposit of ten thousand dollars. In comparison to a human life, it doesn't sound so much, but it does persuade people to take care of others, even if they're strangers.

     Simultaneously, there are welfare queens who are out there to trick shrinkees into signing up with them, then they get rid of them. Again, there aren't any further laws protecting us, so you have to be careful who you sign up with. I changed mine to Mandy Green about two months ago.

     In today's world, guys don't get jobs. We're unreliable for obvious reasons. So, I spend most of my time on World of Warcraft. The game is obviously dominated by women, but it's pretty cool that I basically get anything and everything I want just because I'm a guy. Of course, I also have to use voice speech to prove it, and even more, I'm generally harassed by the other players. Guys don't play WoW. Hey, don't invite him to your raid, he'll shrink and you'll be screwed. Yeah, right. How insensitive is that? If I -did- shrink during a raid, -I- would be the one being screwed, right?

     Anyways, Mandy is my girlfriend. I met her online in WoW, when I joined her sister Cindy's guild. They both look about the same, pale skin, black hair, but Cindy is seventeen and Mandy is twenty five. I've always been too intimidated to date local girls, so I kept my relationship over the internet. We've been dating for two years now. I even flew down to see them twice before, though never for longer than a weekend. They're awesome people still living with their mom, Diane. It was a big step making Mandy my Guardian, but I love her and she loves me back. Cindy, on the other hand, is probably my best friend in the world. She's a strict raid leader, but she has a wicked sense of humor. It's pretty obvious that she has feelings for me, heck, most girls in our guild do because I'm the only guy. My heart lies with Mandy though. She's always online doing favors for me or talking to me on the phone. It's pretty awesome.


     I still can't believe that I finally made it to twenty. There have been zero reports of anyone shrinking beyond age 19. To be fair, there have been less than a hundred cases of guys shrinking after 18, and that's out of millions. I'm in the safe zone now and for the rest of my life.


 

End Notes:

 ( More coming soon! )

Chapter 2 - Going Out Like The King by Lil Speck
Author's Notes:

 (( Enough with the setup, let's get some unforunate occurances up and going! ))


-=ERRRRR-ERRRRR-ERRRRR-ERRRRR=-

     My cellphone alarm goes off, laying on my bedside table on the other side of the room. While it's supposed to remind me that I have a raid in an hour, I'm already logged into the game and my phone is just out-of-reach enough to annoy me. While I'm not doing anything more than flying in circles in the middle of nowhere, I still whine as I stand up and grab my stupid phone. Tonight's raid was canceled, as all were this week. Cindy was giving everyone a break before we took on the last tier on Heroic mode next week. I'm the main healer, so it's important for me to be there for everyone, thus the alarm.

     As I touch the screen to shut off the alarm, I go ahead and put the phone on silent, then plug it into my charger. The battery is always going out on me, so I try to keep it charged when I can.

     I hop back into my roller chair and alt tab out from the game. I scroll down my facebook, seeing all of the 'Happy Birthday' posts. While social media isn't the standard sign of mass popularity, I -do- pride myself on the three thousand friends. That's right, three flipping thousand. Of course, I don't really know most of them. Just the girls from my High School, a handful of normal guys who have hit the Safe Zone or are close, and then my guildmates. One status from Cindy tells me to bring my big sexy birthday self into the game for a special gift. Another from Mandy is a bit more intimate and reads that she's sent me something in the mail. Before her I had girls sending me things from all over the world. I'll admit that I whore it up a bit on the internet, taking selfies and flexing my pecks. In a world of shrinkees, most women go nuts over a big strong guy like me. Not that I'm some action hero, I just like to stay fit.

     As I alt tab back into the game, my stomach reels. It feels like I've been punched in the gut. Shit, I might even throw up. Holding my stomach, I walk outside my room, past my sister's room and to the end of the hall at the bathroom. There are clothes everywhere, the hamper overflowing, signaling me that it's time to wash up. I'm the man of the house,after all, so it's basically my unspoken duty to cook and clean. My mom helps out when she cans but I've been doing it so long, it doesn't really bother me.

~gurgle~

     I shake my head and get ready to drop my pants went the room starts spinning. For but a brief second I imagine if this is what shrinking feels like. Dizzy weightlessness and an upset stomach. Nah, don't be an idiot Dusty. I sit on the toilet and hold onto the towel rack along the wall. Whatever this bug is, it's hitting me hard. Maybe mom will take me to the doctor later. Or even Kelly, if I can catch her in a good mood.

Perched on the porcelain like the king of rock'n roll, I hold my hand against my forehead, eyes closed tight and pass out.


:: Three hours later ::

     I awake with my head killing me and I'm freezing cold. I rub my eyes but it does nothing for my headache, and my stomach gurgles again. What did I eat? A strong breeze makes me shiver, and as I wrap my arms around myself, the realization dawns on me that I'm stark naked. I shake my head and open my eyes. The room is fairly dark, but there is a far off light barely illuminating my surroundings. I'm standing on a metallic~y white floor, with a white wall in front of me. The wall curves down at the bottom, which is weird, and turn around to take everything in.

     Holy fuck. This isn't real.

     It takes me a minute to realize exactly where I am. Behind me is a drop off to a red forest known as my bathroom carpet. In front of me, more terrifying than that, is a drop off into a very large bowel of water. The IMD got me anyways. And on the can of all places!

     I scream, “Twenty is the Safe Fucking Zone! This isn't supposed to happen!”

     I swear I can almost hear my echo across the still dark water below me. I place a hand out onto what I now know to be the toilet seat. I'm stuck in the in-between part of the horseshoe shape. As I look up the wall, I notice something else is wrong. I'm not six inches tall. Fuck, I'm not even an inch tall! Gazing up at this wall, which is probably little more than half an inch tall in normal measurement, I'm almost half it's height! I'm a quarter of an inch tall. There's no way I'll ever be able to function at this height. My whole life is just ruined.

     Worst birthday ever. It couldn't possibly get any-

     A faroff sound, like giant oak trees falling down, patterns. Closer and closer the 'whomping' noise approaches. It sounds like it's getting faster and closer with each passing second. It must be mom. I bet she's come to clean the laundry. Thank fucking God. I never really noticed how fast people move about, but I guess this is the first of many things I'll have 'never really noticed' before.

     BANG!

     The bathroom door swings open, the lights flick on and, to my utmost horror, I realize what's about to happen. In the movies things happen in slow motion, but my gargantuan sister is moving faster than anything I've ever seen. I see a flash of clothes, her face with puckered lips as if she's blowing a kiss and hear a loud “WHEW” as she slams the door locked behind her, pulls her pants and panties down and threatens to extinguish my life!

     “Kelly, wait I'm-!”


 

End Notes:

 (( Uh oh.  How's old Dusty gonna get outta this one? ))

Chapter 3 - The Lights Go Out by Lil Speck
Author's Notes:

 (( As per request by your friendly neighborhood Peterparker.  Oh wait, I did that part wrong.  :D  Also, I'm trying to incorperate some third person perspective albeit sparingly.  I honestly didn't plan on putting too much butt material (nor toilet stuff) in, especially this early but it was requested.  Did I do it right? Lemme know please! ))

     The lights go out as fast as they came on, for me anyways. A giant shadow approaches, the ass of my giantess sister coming down hard all around me. My screaming can't compete with the sound of her behind reaching it's destination.

KUH'BOOM!

     I crouch, hands held over my head, somehow believing that my earthquake-safety drills from Kindergarten would save me from being squished like a grape under my sister's ass. Fortunately for me, it did. I blink and look up. Kelly, oblivious to her brother, is slamming her monstrously large fingers against her phone.

     Another thought creeps up to me. I'm on the toilet while my sister is using it. I turn and shiver at the terrible sight that is the biggest vagina I've ever see. Then I hear it. Niagara Falls. Thank god she only had to go number one. I was seriously getting worried for a min-

     The world shakes, I fall back down to the slippery porcelain, sliding across the white flooring, hands flailing out to my sister's infinitely long legs. She had fidgeted, which was enough to have the seat bump into my space and send me to my disgusting doom.

     I claw like mad, “Kelly, help me! Help Me!” I can't possibly get any louder and she has no idea she's about to piss on me and send me out to sea.

     My legs fall out from under me and I finally manage to stop sliding. What a spectacle I would be to Kelly. She's taking a pee, playing a game on her phone while her lil speck of a brother dangles on the edge of the toilet seat trying not to get soaked in urine.

     A few droplets spray once they hit the water, some as large as I am. Or small, given perspective. I grunt and heave myself back to relative safety. Unfortunately my enthusiastic escape lead me to run without looking. I slide right into a puddle of, you guessed it, piss. It's small, even to my scale, but still smells awful. My lower body has now been properly 'marked' by my sister. Begrudgingly, I carry on with my great escape, until I'm staring down at the 'other' drop off.

     In the distance I can see Kelly's jumbled clothes laying at a heap atop her shoes. Her left foot keeps tapping, and eventually my environment is jarred once again. This time I'm better prepared and catch myself before going over. Then, it hits me.

     A memory from three years ago. My sister was watching Discovery Channel, learning more about Shrinkees. I sat down for just a moment to watch them perform what must have been agonizing experiments to test resilience. At the time I thought it was awful, my sister thought it was fascinating and as it turns out, it was very enlightening. Something happens to the body once all those molecules compact. According to both television and the internet, two extremely reliable sources, a shrinkee is almost indestructible.

     Well, almost. Everyone has a breaking point and there are millions dead. -However-, I should theoretically be able to survive a fall to the carpet from this distance.

     I take a few steps back and look up to my giant sister. She'll be here a while on that stupid phone. Making sure my options were as limited as they feel, I call out once again, “Kelly!”

     Nothing.

     Fuck it, here it goes. I run to the ledge and – come to a skidding halt. No way in hell I'm jumping off a cliff because the internet told me it would be okay. I turn and look at Kelly's left leg, the one constantly fidgeting alongside her foot tapping. I'm an idiot. All I have to do is walk up to her and punch my way to her attention. She'll feel me, look down, then rescue me from-

     Kelly unexpectedly rises from her seat, her phone set aside on the window sill and her hand reaching for the toilet paper. The seat shakes, albeit not much from her perspective, and fate has it's way with me.

     I'm thrown from ledge of the toilet and am sent tumbling through the air toward death's cold embrace.



--

 


     Kelly licks her lips, her eyes narrow, as she almost beats her highest score of flappy bird. Fuck this game is hard. And addictive. Nope, game over. She sighs, takes a look down to her shoes, her eyes wandering over the struggling speck without recognition. Oh, she should call Rachel back! They're supposed to be doing something tonight?

     Kelly finishes her business, leaps up and pulls her pants back on. She takes a step to the sink, washes up , grabs her phone and bounds off to the kitchen to look for a snack.

     “Hello, Rachel?”

 


--



     “Umph!”

     I land on something warm and soft. Looks like the internet was right, I -am- more durable. I catch my breath. What is that smell? It's awful. It's. I stand to take a better look at my surroundings. I'm in Kelly's underwear. It's not stained, as I've accused her before in our childhood, but it flippin reeks of ass sweat.

     Using humor to cope with this disaster of a situation, I scream up to my sister, “Change your underwear for God's sake!” I laugh and then feel like crying. No, I'm better than this. I do the rational thing and take off sprinting. I run towards the closest edge, that nearest the toilet, so that I can eventually climb down and find a new way to get her attention.

     Suddenly gravity has it's way with me, throwing me to the floor and sliding me back the way I had just come. Before I realize what's happening, my sister's giant ass comes down on me, once again. Only this time, there's no safe zone on the toilet to protect me.

     “Kelly!!!”

     My screams are snapped shut as I, and the underwear I'm riding, pull mid-way up my sister's asscrack. My body starts to slide down, gravity again working against me, and oddly enough, her ass starts tightening. I feel myself being pulled into the crack, one giant jostling motion at a time. She must have started walking. The bouncing rhythm of a blond teenager's buttocks may be fun to look at from the outside, except of course in the form of your sister, but it's terrifyingly claustrophobic on the inside.

     Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Every step she takes sucks me further in. I try my luck at screaming again but my mouth fills with her flesh as a bounce whiplashes my head further in. I push against her and take a breath of massive body odor, my legs almost numb from the pressure, slowly pulling myself up. It's so hot I'm already sweating heavily after just a few seconds. Seconds turn to minutes, minutes pass by uneventfully. I've grown used to the bouncing but haven't made much progress. I'm still in the dark, covered by white panties and jeans. I take short breaths, the small bringing tears to my eyes, until I notice that we've stopped moving.

     Light opens up above as my environment lurches forward. She must be sitting down somewhere. I can now make out the mumbling of my giant sister talking to someone, presumably on the phone. Her jeans have produced a little opening at the top, her panties having slid down enough that I can see an end to this torment!

     This vision of lights boosts my motivation, my adrenaline working full throttle as I climb faster and further than ever before. I feel like a worm, wiggling my way to the top. Actually, a worm would be pretty big to me right now. I guess I have to start identifying myself properly, as a Shrinkee.

     Finally I make it to the edge of the elastic panty line. I grab a hold of it and pry my body loose of Kelly's crack. When she discovers me, I'll make no mention of this having ever happened. I smell horrible and I feel worse. My body is twisted so that my legs as still wedged into the last of her crack but my arms are turn toward her underwear. My body hurts but my back is especially aching. I twist back around to Kelly's backside, put both my hands against her skin, then my forehead, catching my breath. If I wasn't so in shape, that would have been the death of me. The smell isn't so strong up here. It's more of a soapy, perfumery, sweaty combination. As I continue my heavy breathing, thanking the Gods for their mercy, my hands submerge into thick water. Wait, what?

     It's too late. My hands above my head, my whole body is covered in a gooey dribble of sweat. The salty water stings my eyes as I flail. Miraculously, my feet, now also submerged in my sister's sweat drop, are freed. Unfortunately that means very little as my world begins to sink. I claw at my sisters cheeks until I sink below where I started. The light at the top is put out, my world sways ferociously side to side while, unknown to me, my sister stands up and pulls her pants up,

     After more bouncing, jiggling movement, I'm feed of the stream of sweat, having ridden it to the understand of my sister. How can one girl have so much ass? It's pitch black and while I can breath again, the air is worst than before and noticeably more moist.

     “Fuck my luck.”

     I see the letters, 'fml', as I talk to myself. Then things, as I should have guessed, went from bad to worse.

 


--



     Kelly, again, picks at her underwear. If there's one thing she can't stand, it's her crack showing. She bought the low riding jeans because they were cute but she didn't want to expose herself to the entire neighborhood. She paced the kitchen, talking to her best friend Kita, and finally tugged her panties to wedge up her butt. Frowning she reaches under and pulls the cloth down a bit so that it's not incredibly uncomfortable. She then wrinkles her nose as a part of her underwear is still stuck. Probably a ball of lint or something. Wait, Kita said what? Rachel is bailing on their trip to the movies?

 


--


     I can't move, I can barely breathe, my face is mushed into the deepest regions of my sisters ass. I am a living wedgie and there's nothing I can do about it. For the last hour I've been entombed in the flesh of my sister. I can almost hear her bowels moving all around me. I've been forced to drink down her sweat, as I can't use my arms to push it away from my mouth and nose. My prison shakes with each step she takes. This will be my coffin. I spent the last few years thinking I could beat it, like few before me have, only to wind up a stain in my sister's thick ass.

     Again, I strain every muscle in my body, attempting to move anything. I feel like the entire world has come crashing down on me, crushing every part of my body. Apparently the internet rumors were more than true. I'm not just endurable, I could stand being pinched inside a big booty. It would probably be better if I -could- be crushed. At least it would alleviate some of the pain. And the smell! And the wet, awful, ass-sweat goop that covers my entire body!


--


     Kelly walks back to the bathroom, staring at all the clothes on the floor. “Dusty better be picking this all up soon or we're going to have a problem.” She turns her attention back to the voice on the other line of her phone, “Oh, sorry. Just, he's kind of the worst stay-at-home bum on the planet. Because men are shrinking, boo hoo, the weight of the world must fall on us women, yet norms like Dusty can't even be courteous enough to do the laundry. It's just- Oh, yeah. I'm totally going to the movie, I just need to hop in the shower real quick.”

     Kelly tuns the water on, kicks off her shoes and socks while balancing herself against the bathroom wall.

     “No, I'm getting in right now. Won't take but ten minutes, then I'm out the door.”

 

Chapter 4 - Light Toe Molestation by Lil Speck
Author's Notes:

 (( This could have went a number of ways.  I still haven't decided what I'll be doing next.  ))

 

     Kelly clicks her phone off and places it on the window sill. Her brow furrows as pressure builds within her lower abdomen. It was probably something she ate. She reaches out into the bathtub and pulls up the metal contraption that activates the shower head. She then turns and shuts the bathroom door, feeling a bit bloated. Her nose wrinkles at the thought that she might be coming down with something that would prevent her from her girls' night out.

~Ppfftuh~

     The sound was unexpected, on scale with something you would hear from a tv comedy, but the gas was both a relief to her stomach and her worries. She lets out a small giggle. Thank god she was in the bathroom anyways.

     Shaking her head, still smiling, Kelly drops her pants to her ankles. She then slips her shirt off, tosses it the the floor and undoes her bra. She reaches out to the water with her fingertips. Little hot, just the way she likes it. Something about steam really turns her on. As she scans the tub for her shampoo, conditioner and lotion, she takes her foot and steps on the side of her pants. She yanks the other foot out while holding pressure, then does the same for the other side until she's completely out.

     Kelly walks to the little closet nook, naked, opens it and pulls out a pink towel. She really loves the color pink. Bringing the towel to her nose, she gives it a little sniff. It smells like the ultra soft whatever washing detergent she prefers. Ah, so fresh. She makes a little face, and wiggles her toes. She images herself at the beach, sand between. She keeps wiggling for a moment longer before reminding herself she's on a timer. Besides, she'll have plenty of rest at the beach this weekend. She drops the towel on the closed lid of the toilet, then steps into the shower.


-

 

 

     Here I am, still stuck in my sister's butt. It's humiliating. Her giant cheeks rub together with each step, sending jolts through the flesh that vibrated down to my fleshy cave, where little by little I'm sucked inward toward what I assume is her anus. I've never been good with anatomy and it's pitch black in here anyways. There is still a little pocket of air, which can be seen as a good or bad thing. I can't move but at least I can breath in the scent of old shit and sweat. I'm soaking wet and I'm fairly sure that only ten percent is coming from my sweat. I'll say it now, I will die of thirst before I open my mouth again. Only made that mistake once in here and it was awful. It tastes how one might imagine booty sweat to taste. Very salty, tangy and terrible. I've had to keep my eyes closed shut for the last however long I've been sucked in. What's the point of bearing through the stinging sensation when there is no light in here anyways.

     My cave moves more. Up, down, left right, bounce bounce bounce. My arms flex, veins coming to the top of my biceps, yet nothing moves. I'm too far in. This is it. This is what my life has lead to. I'm going to-

~PUH-PUH-PUH-WHOOSH-POOM~

     A gale of foul wind sweeps through my prison, pushing me out and quaking the cheeks I was confined in so that they rapidly push apart and slap together. I fly backwards through parting flesh and am farted back out into my sister's panties. The wind is knocked out of me, and I'm left dizzy in the white hammock, with little more light than I had previously but plenty of freedom to move. I take a deep breath, like an idiot.

     Then I vomit. Three times. I'm on my hands and knees inside Kelly's underwear, spitting out bile. I've never smelled anything to awful and it feels like it's clinging to my skin. She's sprayed me like a skunk!

     Suddenly the floor drops out from under me! I'm free falling, my pant prison pulling down faster than my lil speck of a body can keep up with. I brace for impact, bringing my shoulder forward to roll out like they do in comics.

~WHOOOOSH~

     As my sister's pants drop they compress a tiny pocket of air, which is sent outward toward me. The wind carries me to the rim of her jeans. I quickly stand back up, regaining my composure. Above me is the oblivious giantess, taking her shirt off. From down here I can't even make out her face. The world is so incredibly huge. I know that should be obvious but from down on the floor, it's just, breathtaking. I take a deep breath and look behind me to the folded rim of the jeans high up in the air. The ridges should be safe enough to climb. I can do this.

     I get started, climbing up the inner jeans. Kelly's fidgeting moves her pants around as she tests the water but I manage to hold on. Then a giant shadow looms over me. I look up to see my sister's impossibly large foot coming down.  The sole, her once dainty toes, everything just fall down toward me!

     “Kelly, nooo!”

~BOOM~

     The world collapses, again, around me. I am dead. Flesh again falls atop me and the odor of sweaty feet assaults my nostrils. Comparing butt sweat to foot stink is like comparing sewage to rotting eggs. I can tell the difference but they're both awful. As I try not to vomit, for what would be the fourth time in five minutes, I can't help but notice that I'm not a stain on the underside of Kelly's foot. The walls have me squeezed but from what I can tell it's two different areas of flesh pushing me together, both sticky and smelling terrible.

     Gravity pulls at the pit of my stomach. I'm going up! I can't see anything but I'm going up! Then that falling sensation hits me again and as my sister apparently sets her foot down again, I wedge further up and inside my -new- cage. That's when I see something odd. I squint my eyes and notice that I can almost see the light above me, if not for an obstacle blocking me. It's about the same size as me, only. It's made of thread. Bundled up. Thread and dirt.

     Realization dawns on me. I'm between Kelly's toes, right under a ball of lint. As if on cue, the giant toes rise into the air, only both walls going in different directions. For a brief hell one wall goes up, the other goes down, rubbing my genitals and my entire body at at fast pace. I reach up and grab ahold of the lint ball as the toes have their way with me. My member gets hard, despite my utmost disgust. The motion increases, dragging me back and forth, up and down. “K-k-kel-ley, st-st-stop!” I'm gyrated in every direction rapidly. My parts throb in both pleasure and pain, and I hate it. The fear of her toes pinching me until I pop keeps my heart beating, but the awful wonderful sensation of her oily flesh grinding me to a pulp is awkwardly erotic.  Against my will, I'm brought to the cusp of cumming, but I grind my teeth and try to ride it out.  No, I will -not- be molested by my sister's toes.  That's gross and unheard of.  No, it's never-  No, please. "K-K-Kelly!!"

     Just as I feel completely violated by my sister's toes practically raping me, it all stops.  I didn't spew.  Thank God.  Why am I thanking God, it's his damn fault I'm in this mess in the first place!  Suddenly, the foot I travel upon lifts into the air again, then comes down hard. The ball of lint and I have made it to the top of Kelly's toes. I crawl around it and see that I've been stuck beside her pinky toe for the little bit.

     “Kelly, down here!”

     I wave my arms in the air, then begin pounding on her toe. I'm not completely free yet but I'm sure I could break away at any moment now.

     Without warning, a giant blob of water comes down hard, pushing me back into the crevice of her toes. Shit, she's taking a shower. I'm going to drown!

 

End Notes:

(( You know, I've never really enjoyed the shower scenarios much.  I have an idea though that might could spice it up.  Any suggestions? ))

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4204