The mirror by Michael1258
Summary:

keith tries to find his wife the perfect gift which turns out to be the object of his nightmares


Categories: Vore, Body Exploration, Couples , Insertion, Unaware, Entrapment, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3118 Read: 39066 Published: April 08 2014 Updated: August 05 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Michael1258

2. Chapter 2 by Michael1258

3. Chapter 3 by Michael1258

4. Chapter 4 by Michael1258

Chapter 1 by Michael1258

Keith was searching through the shop for something nice, something elegant. Sarah had to know that he truly did love her more than anything. Hell he got off work early to buy her this gift. 

He wanted something out of the ordinary, something to let her think he had truly put thought into it. Thats when he found the mirror. it was in the back corner of the shop, just collecting dust underneath some old pottery

The glass was covered in a black cloth but he could see that the brass and the backing was the most beautiful metal he had ever seen. He went up to the cashier.

"name your price"

"$45"

The transaction took no more than a minute, and he rushed home hoping to get there before she did.

Lately they had been having marital issues. Keith had been caught up with his work at the law firm and hadnt been able to pay attention to each other. they worked two jobs to support themselves because of the college debt they accrued. as lovers back in college, they were reckless and wasteful, but managed to get buy.

between his internship and sarahs waitress status they had barely been able to make ends meet, but had hoped that once keith was able to do his own law practice theyd be happy and wealthy. 

But the stress lately had proven to be too much, and she had been slowly drifting away from him. So he wanted to get her this mirror to prove he still cared. 

He got home and went upstairs into the master bedroom and unveiled the mirror. He thought the wording on the back strange: 'let your enemies stare into the reflection of their doom'. 

He turned it over and gazed into the mirror's glass and was transfixed. he saw the bed behind him grow gigger and bigger, and the mirror grew heavier. He flowly faded and blacked out but not before he heard a thunderous shatter. 

Keith woke up to the deafening sound of a door shutting. His wife was home. He looked around him and the room stretched for miles. The pieces of the broken glass were absolutely gargantuan. His clothes had shrunk with him. Nothing made sense.

But before he could think about it his beautiful wife had already walked through the bedroom door. He could barely see the top of her head she was so big. Then again he was not much bigger than the small shards all around him.

She was started at the site of the broken glass, and confused as well

“why the fuck cant he at least clean up after himself?” she said, obviously frustrated.

She went back downstairs to retrieve the broom and dust pan. Keith knew what was coming next. He dashed as far as he could to the other side of the room, but sarah came back within the minute and started the cleanup job. The wind rushed around him as he was picked up by one of the bristles and swept up into the dustpan.

 When she was done sarah went over to the trash can in the bathroom and dumped the contents of keiths mess. As the contents were being dumped keith barely managed to catch onto the lid of the trash can next to the toilet.

Keith stood on the edge of the trash can confused as to how he got there but focused on his survival. He heard Sarah try to phone him but there was no answer. Checked his pockets but neither his phone or his wallet was there. He had no clue what was going on.

Sarah brought her night clothes in the bathroom to take a shower. She place them neatly on the toilet seat next to the trash can which gave him just enough length to grab a hold of them. As he was climbing her shirt he noticed his beautiful wife undress herself. At his size her features were astounding. She was a short Caucasian woman with jet black hair and piercing green eyes. Her breasts and ass fit her features so well it was a shame they didn’t have time for sex.

Her shower took about 45 minutes which was just enough time to claw up the length of her nightdress and- wait. These weren’t her night clothes at all. These were her black lace panties and her bra. He turned around and saw the dress hanging on the door.

 

 

Chapter 2 by Michael1258
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. let me know when i should change things up a bit. 

At this view, Sarah was gargantuan. And her beautiful body captivated kieth as the steam made his clothes stick to him and her panties. Watching her in the shower made him quite horny. her curly black hair and her voluptuous body swayed in a very seductive rythem as she hummed to herself.

After 30 minutes or so she stepped out of the shower and grabbed for her panties. Keith was so busy staring up at her that he didn't even notice that he was still on them. he screamed and ran as fast as he could but to no avail as the shadow of her hand cast over him. The world changed violently as she brought them up around her waist and he became stuck against her ass cheek. 

It took her another half an hour to get prepared and her phone rung. 

"Hey Jess, yeah ill be there in like 20 minutes im just finishing up"

*murmur*

"I'll just tell him im going out. Hell I'll probably be back before he ever does. How stupid does he think I am? He's obviously not just backed up with work. 

*murmur*

"Whatever Jess. He does what he wants and I'll do what I want."

"What the fuck?" Keith screamed in her panties. "Babe I would never cheat on you!"

He knew his screams were useless he doubted a mouse could hear him. Sarah proceded to get in her heels and go down stairs and head out to the bar with the girls. It was the same bar they used to go to back in college. 

When they got to the bar Sarah chatted with all the girls. They were still on their wild theory that Keith had been cheating on her and none would dare contest the other because they wanted to be mad, they wanted a reason to release all their rage and he was the center of all their rage and they had no clue he was right there with them. 

Mixed emotions were going through sarahs mind. But the girls had gotten her worked up and whe had been taking drinks from the men at the bar so the last thing she wanted right now was kieth on her mind. 

One guy in particular, matt, had been quite interested in her, and made sure to give her plenty of attention with small talk and the rest.

They proceeded to get very drunk and brought matt on the dance floor. The earth shook as his wife began dancing with another man. The alcohol and the liquor loosened her up enough to grind wildly on him. Matts erection grew and it disgusted kieth as it pinned him against her soft flesh. Why was she doing this to him? she's clearly over reacting he thought. 

After a little while they sat down together and he began groping her, she ordered a few more drinks and he placed his hand right where keith was and began feeling her up. 

Sarah was very intoxicated at this point and couldnt take the suspense anymore. she was dying to have sex with matt and kieth was dying from lack of oxygen. She leaned into him and whispered into his ear, and keith could barely make out: "lets get out of here."

End Notes:

This new guy is about to ravage keith's wife in the next chapter. 

Chapter 3 by Michael1258
Author's Notes:

This is where sarah is about to release her pent up frustrations with another man

Keith jumbled around inside sarahs panties as she swung her hips seductively walking to the car with matt.

He slid down her assand onto something warm and sticky. when he touched the flesh this made sarah shudder. As she sat down in the car she rubbed herself without knowing her husband was being pulled into her womanhood, and keith realized it too late. 

She moaned softly and as matt began to drive off he realized she was pleasuring herself and worked his free hand into her panties and began pleasuring her. he worked keith up and down her slit and then pushed him up into her waiting pussy which made sarah scream and squeeze her pussy muscles with delight.

Keith had no idea what to do or where to run she was soaking wet and her vaginal muscles pulled him deep within her.

Keith felt the world shift a bit as his drunk wife leaned to her side and unzipped matts pants, and began stroking his long member. he heard her sucking on it and matt roared with pleasure. sarah knew when he was getting close, and stopped just before as a tease. 

10 minutes later, and they finally got to matts apartment. They laughed and sped up the stairs quickly and into the apartment. They got into the bedroom and raced to strip eachothers clothes off.

Matt threw sarah on the bed and they began viciously making out. he tore off her panties and worked his kisses down her body, and worked on her breasts, his hands were hardly big enough to manae sarah beautiful boobs, but succeeded in giving her tons of pleasure sucking on her nipples.

He worked his kisses further down, and began kissing her pussy. Keith was slowly sliding back down, and then realized his mistake, matt was giving her long strokes with his tongue, sending waves of pleasure through her. Keith tried getting away, but accidentally hit a patch of nerves in her pussy just behing her clit, making her bucker hips and scream as she orgasmed. The resulting flood of juices sent him right into matts mouth.

The couple made out for a long time. keith was pushed into his wifes mouth and she shut it, ready for the next act. She got on top of matt, and stroked his cockand began licking it opened her mouth, and began sucking the tip, which made matt moan softly. her tongue pushed keith up against the tip of his cock, and matt precum stuck him there and pushed him into the head of his dick.

Sarah spent a long time sucking on matts shaft, and with one hand stroking the end of it. Right as he was about to come, she once again stopped, but this time whispered the first words since they were at the bar:

"I want you inside of me"

Matt smiled and pushed sarah against her back, and brought her legs up over his shoulders and thrusted in her hard but slowly and passionately. she loved every second of it. Sarah didnt like it when men fucked her so hard it made the bed shake to pieces, but rather soft and deep so she can cherish every inch of her mans cock. he went at if for awhile, then she decided it was her turn,and told him to lie on his back.

Keith was fairly certain he should be dead by now, but glad the nightmare was over as he pulled out of her. he might as well have been thrusted into a dark ocean of juices as wet as his wife was. and he saw sarah descend onto matts cock once more and screamed in agony. 

This time sarah leaned back so his cock was pressing against her gspot. He heard her scream and began bucking her hips and the floodgates opened once more and drowned him as she used her hands and knees to slam herself against matts cock. Finally she had reached the end of her ride and orgasmed one last time, and keith choked on her juices.

Sarah told him she was spent, but wanted him to finish, so he told her to get on her hands and knees.

She got into doggie position, spreading her legs, rearing her ass to give him a nice view, and put the rest of her weight on her forearms. he put one hand on her back to steady her, and the other hand on his cock to guide it in. the pleasure was so intense he grabbed her by the hips and slammed himself against her ass. Sarah helped by pushing her self in rythym against his cock. It wasnt long before he knew he was ready to blow.

Keith was on the edge of blacking out. he was almost completely out of oxygen, and he was chocking on their juices but didnt have enough strength to cough it back up. He cursed himself and his wife for doing this to him. but right before he fainted, he heard a faint hissing sound and felt the walls around matts cock tremble. Matt screamed and he was blasted and shot through sarah vagina with his hot cum. His semen flooded the walls around him and accepted his fate and began drowning in his sperm, when matt finally pulled out, and the world around him became dark and empty as he passed out. 

End Notes:

alright guys, suggestions for the next chapter?

Chapter 4 by Michael1258
Author's Notes:

Alright guys its been awhile. i apologize that my stories are short and crappy but in all honesty my stories are made completely for the erotic pleasures of the viewer. in this chapter keith will remain completely helpless and get into an even bigger predicament.

Keith awoke to the slime and stickiness of matt and sarahs sex. he was still on the bedsheets, and he looked around to see they were still asleep. he couldnt move one of his arms it was bruised and swollen probably broken. with immense agony though he imagined to lift himself off the stain on the sheets and walk over to the edge of the bed looking for a way down. Just as he got to the edge matt changed positions sending him tumbling to the abyss below.

Sarah awoke before matt. At first she experienced the feeling of a good nights rest until feelings of guilt and anger began to set in. she thought of staying for a bit more, then decided against it. this guy didnt give a shit about her. They both wanted the same thing and now that they got it she was on her way. she began gathering her clothes and silently walked out not realizing that her husband was bruised broken and humiliated inside her left bra cup pressed against her tit. 

Keith was too out of it to enjoy his wifes wonderful firm breast pressed against him. He needed food water and medical attention soon but realized he was probably never going to get it he was too small to pick a fight with an ant. Sarahs whole body vibrated as she got a text from her parents asking to come over for lunch. 

When she got the text sarah was happy she could go talk to someone about it. She could tell her parents literally anything. sure theyd be a little disappointed that shed cheated on keith but her mom and dad have done their share of kinky and lewd activities within their relationships. So she headed back over to hers and keiths place to take a shower change and head over there.

Keith wasn't entirely sure how he ended up packed neatly in sarahs hair but somewhere inbetween taking off her clothes and getting out of the shower he got tossed around in her washcloth and nearly drowned in a wad of shampoo and became stuck in her wet sticky hair and she quickly put it up in a ponytail so he guessed he was being pressed into her hair by the hairtie.

She got to her parents house and greeted her dad with a hug and a quirky smile. Her mom was fixing up some turkey gnocchi soup and tuna sandwiches, mainly because sarah loves the soup. Just before they sat down to eat her mom also gave her a quick hug and a kiss. Sarah sat down and pulled the band out of her hair and keith with it. he was litterally on her fingertips when her mom asked her to pass one of the soup rolls and handed it to her mother with keith smushed within the grains. 

Only a few seconds had passed since they sat down and keith was now in the possession of ashley her mother. she dipped the bread roll into the soup and took a huge bite out of it. But keith wasnt on it he was now in the soup and now swam as fast as he could to the opposite end of the bowl. Although his life was certainly in danger he didnt hesitate to walk onto the shore of a chunk of turkey and start eating at it. his stomach almost couldnt take it since he hadnt eaten in a couple day but he managed to put it down.

He was so busy eating and drinking broth he hardly noticed the conversation of the gods overhead.

"yeah mom i know i messed up and its not justified but it felt pretty damn good to get back at him."

Her parents weren't entirely amused at her daughters behavior but they supported her need to move on from him. 

"next time you talk to that asshole you deck him in the face for me and shove the divorce papers in his face too" rick, her father, said.

"and honey i know we're not the best examples but next time you go jump a guys bones could you at least make sure hes relationship material?" ashley said."whe have no problem with you going out and haviing fun and we know keith wasnt a loving partner but we want you to be with someone that makes you happy"

"yes mom..." sarah said with little confidence. she understood her parents berating but she already knew what she wanted to do. Even though her parents hated keith he wasnt abusive and wasnt necessarily an asshole he was just busy all the time and she wanted some time for them and he didnt even have time to talk about it so she blew a fuse. She was going to wait for him at home sit him down and talk about it. but the fact that she went over the edge without proof of keiths infedelity made her feel like a complete bitch so she pretended that she was well withing her justification of what she did. 

Meanwhile the only innocent man in the room was swimming in an ocean that was slowly evaporating into the goddess ashleys mouth. he saw the spoon coming towards the turkey chunk so he dove out of the way. however he didnt know that ashley likes to savor those last. he realized his mistake too late and tried to swim to the edge of the spoon but was dumped into ashleys mouth. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

the next part is going to be a sex scene between ashley and rick. Now im wanting to do a romantic dinner and romantic sex for sure then i want to have things get kinky like discover that rick and ashley are swingers and what do you think?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4145