A Personal Buttslave for Adrianna Rare by Mr E
Summary:

This will be Graphic. Abandon all hope all ye who enter here.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Unaware, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, New World Order, Slave, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7746 Read: 176971 Published: April 08 2014 Updated: March 09 2015
Story Notes:

With the completion of my recent story coming soon, I thought it would be good to get started on another project. right now it has no title or summary, but that will change when I post the second chapter. This story is not what it's leading you to believe.

1. Immediately Shrunk and the Terrifying Tale Begins by Mr E

2. A Smelly, Crushing ride, but not the type your thinking of by Mr E

3. What you are? Or what they think you are? by Mr E

4. Meeting Adrianna by Mr E

5. A Solution to Ms. Rares Backdoor Woes by Mr E

6. Entering the Abyss by Mr E

Immediately Shrunk and the Terrifying Tale Begins by Mr E
Author's Notes:

4/16/14 The chapter is complete. The chronological order is Prologue, Past, Present.  The prologue is over and done with(well almost)  The past is where 75%-90% of the story is going to take place and then the very end is the present, but that will be several chapters down the line,

4/08/2014This is not the complete chapter. The full chapter I will post within a week alongside the second chapter. If I posted the full chapter now, it would give away too many spoilers. This story is not what you think it will be. It's more like a spiritual successor to one of my more recent stories even though I wrote this one first. This story already has around 15,000 words, but it needs a lot of editing. the reason why I haven't posted it sooner is because I had a lot of trouble with the first two chapters and I wasn't sure how I wanted to post them, but this way is the best and more importantly quickest way to get this story moving. Enjoy.

 

Forward: (Some say there are many different types of universes and realities out there. In one universe, he simply walked home. In another, he asked her out and she later became his girlfriend.  But in this Universe... 

 
Prologue:
I was walking down the street about a mile from my house, minding my own business when I saw this fine big booty in front of me. It was very nice and it's owner looked like she was very hot too. She wasn't very tall, but not very short either and she had long brown hair.  I didn't get a chance to see her face, but I just knew she was cute. I couldn't stop staring at her magnificent backside with black pants that seemed to be painted on. I hope she doesn't turn around, so I can keep on staring and more importantly not get caught...scratch that; being able to oggle this glorious breathtaking booty is more important than getting caught, hahaha. Then I heard a rustling in the bushes to my right. That was the last thing I remember. The next thing I experience is total darkness and a strange feeling like my body is compressing in on itself? 


The time I was unconscious seemed to be somewhere between a second and a year, But it was actually only about a day.

 

Present day: It's not easy explaining what happened to me and what's really going on? How can I be here right now?  It's not natural and almost seems like it's impossible.  

But its not.

It's happening to me right now.

I think the best way is to for you to see my thoughts.

The beginning of this terrifyingy inconceivable story begins now with my awakening.  I only hope I can survive.  No.  I know I can survive.  But at what cost?  What price will I have to pay in order to ensure my survival?


Past:

Everything was gigantic! That was my first thought. 

These things couldn't possibly be this huge! I felt confused and disoriented as I tried to remember the last thing that happened to me. I was minding my own business, walking past the school near my house when I blacked out and woke up inside what looks like an enormous locker room. A girls locker room. The wooden benches tower high above me, every metal locker is shut and in the distance I see the entrance to the girls shower with what looks like puddles of water that seem like small lakes to me. My deductions are proved true when I here a door slam open behind me and I see a large group of sweaty college girls enter the locker room. The sight of these colossal titans struck instant terror in me as they kicked off their muddy gym sneakers at the door and revealed their sweat stained socked and bare feet.  They all looked like they were dying to get to the showers and the only thing that stood in their path was a barely noticeable tiny man in their trajectory. I could hardly move as the ground quaked with the impacts of their heavy footfalls and I fell to the ground in response.  I looked up and saw a bare female sole that was slick with sweat and sock lint, descending onto my minuscule body.  It happened so fast.  The first thing I noticed was the pain. The intense crushing pain that made me wish it would end right there and then.  The second thing I noticed was the horrible stench from what I assumed was from running the mile on a rainy day. Like old sweaty gym socks and overly used athletic sneakers that haven't left a gym bag in weeks. I've never smelt anything so rancid and this was only the first to come. Little did I know the horrible smell that would later enter my nose.  


After she lifted her foot off of me, I didn't even stop to think about how I had survived being crushed underfoot by a giantess. I didn't have time to. The next girl stepped over me, but a girl right after her, with a worn out light purple and white sock came next and I was briefly stuck to her stinking sole before I crashed back onto the hard blue tiled floor and looked up to see a longer female foot squash my body.  Wave after wave of unaware girls continued to pass by and trample me. Some fat, some skinny, some meaty, some wide, some really long, some petite, some dirty, some clean. They kept on squashing me underfoot until I lay on the floor flattened and squished. I lay there unable to move and wondered how I survived that onslaught of sweaty, female feet.  This shouldn't be possible.  I shouldn't be alive. 


Most of the girls were in the shower now...save for one. One nerdy, but cute brunette with her hair braided back into a ponytail, she realized she was tracking in mud and sat down on a bench in front of me to wipe them off.  She kicked off her white and black Adidas and peeled off her sweatsocks to air out her moist and humid feet.  Her left running sneaker crashed down to the left of me but she dropped her white stockings with cartoon pandas on them, right on top of me. 


It didn't hurt, but I got the full experience of what it was like to be her right foot inside her wet and humid sneaker.  The smell was awful. It wasn't as nearly as bad as some of the other girls, but a funky, wet gymsock doesn't smell good coming off of any woman's foot.  It was about ten minutes before she came back and sat back down on the bench.  When she picked her sock off the ground I was briefly stuck to it for a second before I my body unglued itself and fell back down. 


Except this time I didn't hit the tiled floor.


I hit something soft. 


Something squishy. 


I knew what I had hit, as soon as I made contact with it.  I fell onto a spongy cushioned surface that splashed me with a foul smelling salty liquid that could only be this brunettes footsweat. I had landed on the insole of her gym sneaker. 

End Notes:

It starts off sudden but the real plot twist comes at the end of the next chapter. That's when you'll figure out what this story is about.

 

 

A Smelly, Crushing ride, but not the type your thinking of by Mr E
Author's Notes:

The twist is at the end. Some of you will like it, some of you wont, but this is how I want to move this story forward.

I barely had time to express my fear before I saw five socked toes covered in miniature pandas lower into my smelly prison. I could still barely move from my previous stomping and could do nothing as her heel pressed me into her dank and soggy insole. Again, I wondered how and why I was alive when I should be smashed to a bloody pulp underneath this teen titaness.  Every step she took made me want to hurl, I never knew the G-forces of a girls running shoe moving forward could be so powerful? The worst part was being crushed underneath the hardest part of her foot every time it descended. It was pain beyond any measure I've ever experienced.

Finally, after what seemed like two hundred steps, she came to a rest and I felt like I was floating. She must have crossed her legs because now the toe of her trainer was facing in a downward incline. Meaning I could crawl out from underneath her heel and head to shelter underneath her toes or her arch. It took every ounce of my strength to make it only a few inches inside her footwear, but after about 40 minutes I made it to just below the ball of her foot.  It was at that moment the bell rang signaling her next class and she got up and started walking and crushing me again. However, this time the pain was only half as bad. 


It was eerie. I felt as if I should have passed out by now, but for some reason my body kept its consciousness and I stayed awake.  Like it was tougher than it was before.  The compressions from her footfalls were also getting easier to adjust to. I don't know If I should be happy I'm so tough or scared that my body is adapting so fast to being squished by a giantess and accommodating to being crushed by so much unimaginable weight.


During her walk I managed to get thrown underneath her toes and held on for dear life.  After about one hundred steps she sat down again and crossed her legs, but this time she arched her foot up and started jiggling it playfully causing me to slip down back to her heel. This was when I noticed a tiny hole in her sock between her heel and instep. After stretching the hole to it's limits, I could barely fit through and decided to climb into it.  Hopefully, she would be able to feel me if I was touching the skin on the bottom of her foot. However, the continuous sweat from her slick foot only made me slide further down her slippery sole. I was about to be pulverized by that merciless heel once again and I knew that I had to do something drastic If I wanted to get her attention and gain my freedom. If not, I would risk being stuck in her sneaker for the rest of the day, losing all my strength and not gaining it back to until the next morning when she was about to put her sneakers back on. I would be stuck in a never ending cycle as this girls Living insole.  Not enough energy to move but just enough energy to live. Stuck for the rest of my life, smelling her feet and absorbing the shocks of her heavy footfalls.

 

There were only two things I could think of to avoid that fate and even though she might be mad it was less degrading than the other choice. I decided to sink my teeth into her footflesh and bite her sole.  I opened my mouth wide and bit down as hard as I could... But it didn't work.  My teeth were so small and dull compared to her massive, impenetrable foot that it barely left a scratch.  A scratch that could only be seen from my perspective.  The thickness of her skin was unimaginable. from her perspective it might seem like a normal layer of skin but since I was downsized somewhere between ten to one hundred times my normal height it seemed my my teeny  thin teeth could never penetrate her natural defenses.  This must be why some bugs don't bite you. Because they physically cant.

 

I was sliding down her foot with greater acceleration than I expected.  I was left with no other choice but with what I was dreading. I didn't want to do it, but I had to if I wanted to be discovered. I had to lick her sweaty, stinking foot. Surely, she would feel the tickle of my tongue against her bare and sensitive skin. I reluctantly stuck my tongue out and began lapping against the salty, footsweat dripping sole of my unaware captor.  I immediately started gagging and almost threw up all over the place, but continued with the only motivation that I might escape this sweaty sauna of a gym sneaker.  If I stopped now I might as well reside myself to being her insole and start thinking of ways I can cushion her foot for her...or just pass out unconscious?


I had only been licking a couple of seconds, but when I licked a crease in the dead center of her sole, her foot tensed up and the formerly unaware brunette put her foot down (crushing me once again in the process) and began to untie her well worn gym shoe to search for the disturbance inside her stocking.  She peeled her moist and sticky sock off of her perspiring foot and took a look at her bare sole to see an outline of what looked like a toy person stuck in between her inner and outer arch. That last stomp really took the life out of you and you didn't resist her thumb and pointer finger peel your squashed body off her foot and hold you in front of her face.  she really was cute ut what surprised you was that you weren't in a classroom, but what looked to be a doctors or nurses office.  the brunette stared at you with intense curiosity before saying aloud "What...is this thing?  Oh My Gosh, is it breathing!" She spun you around to view a nurse who was bending over and looking through a medicine cabinet.

She peered over her shoulder and casually remarked with clear indifference "Oh him? He's a Suppository."

 

 

 

End Notes:

I will add the chapters final word as well as the story title and summary next week.

vote for this story next week or Hey I Warned You. Welcome Home.

http://www.egiantess.com/polls/fetish-polls/which-recent-story-should

What you are? Or what they think you are? by Mr E
Author's Notes:

Dont say I didn't warn you.

"He's a ...Suppository???" she asked in an amazed bewilderment.


The nurse responded casually "Yes, a suppository. Well that's one of the little pet names I gave to them. You can call them anything you want since the official name hasn't been established yet. Anal-inserts, Buttguys, Ass-attachments, Bootypals, Buttfriends, Bitplugs, Little Men, Halfmen, Notaman. There are a lot of different nicknames out there for them, but you can call them whatever you want."

"Uhhhhhhhhm. (Rebecca stood in shock for about 5 seconds before asking) How come I never heard of them before?"

"Are you on the Deans List?"

"No."

"Then that's why. Only the top students in this school get the privilege of testing them out before they go public. We're not sure when, but were hoping its soon." 

"Oh. But why..."


The nurse cut her off. "Did you step on him?"

"No... I mean yes, he..."

The nurse cut in again. "That's good. It means he's one of the indestructable ones. The originals weren't very durable and almost none of them from first batch are still alive.  Can you show me where you found him on the floor."

"He was in my sock."

"Your sock? are you sure?"

"Yes. I felt a tickle on my sole so I took my sock off and he was stuck to my sole. I thought I felt a pebble in my sneaker after I changed in the locker room, but I didn't think much of it because I enjoyed how it felt and I was running late for calculus."


The nurse thought about this deeply for a second before Rebecca asked  "Just what the heck is he?"


"I told you he's a suppository. A prototype designed to lick and serve. He was specifically designed for women's anuses."

Rebecca didn't believe this at all and from the creeped out look on her face, the nurse could tell she was going to ask 'Why would women want them in their buttholes?' so she answered before Rebecca could spit it out. "There is a much higher demand than you think. The skin and muscles inside a woman's anus are some of the most sensitive and tense parts of a woman's body. having a tiny humanoid figure, caress and massage a woman's sphincter is an incredible experience. We figured if they would if they would lick your asshole, than what part of your body wont they lick? That's how it started. Leaving the option for their owners if they chose to use them with their hands, feet, armpits, nose, legs, vagina's or other parts. Right now we're only focusing on asses and they've been a huge hit!  Because the anal region is considered a taboo and gross place, it takes some time to convince them to try it out, but once they try it for a day, most women are hooked."


"So if this thing licks assholes all day, why was he licking my sole?"


"Oh, he was trained to do that. They all do, it's in his programming to be subservient and lick the bodies of higher beings than him. It's one of the first fundamental traits they learn. Think of it as an innate ability."


"So if he was in some girls butthole, why was he in my sock?" Rebecca asks as she begins to wipe off her foot with a tissue after hearing this guy has probably been in one of her classmates or teachers backdoor holes.


"He must be one of the buttguys that was stolen by the young lady who wanted to give them their freedom. (Sigh) silly girl." 


"There are more of these tiny guys?"


"Yes we had about 100 of them. ten perfectly trained and the rest either new to the experience or not used at all because not every teacher or honor roll student wanted to use them. They weren't exactly excited to send the little things up their poop chutes.  One student, Hannah Jones, thought they were real humans and decided to free them. We couldn't prove that she stole them and she never told us where she put them, but we have a security camera installed in the outside hallway that shows her breaking into this office one night, but nothing was shown if she stole anything. Regardless, she was expelled for breaking and entering and was sentenced by a court to 50 hours community service in lieu of jail time."


"Wow, I never even knew technology like this even existed."


"Yes that's because It's been a well guarded secret up until recently and only girls who are above the age of 18 are allowed to use them. There are only a select few from this school who get to use them. For example; Students on the Deans list or those who excel in after school sports or activities such as Art, Music or the chess club.  And of course, all of the teachers here get to use them whenever they want and even take them home for personal use. We were even specializing them so they could be used for specific teachers almost 24/7.  But the training wasn't complete and not a single one had passed before the new ones were all stolen. Since then we haven't had a single one because they are so rare, difficult and expensive to create."


"All the teachers get to keep one? I guess that makes sense since this is an all girls school including the faculty."


"Yes, but they sign a confidential agreement where they have to keep silent about what they see or they will be fired and subject to a hefty fine.  In return, they get one of these little men to take home as their buttslaaaapositories (the nurse quickly corrected herself) and use as they see fit.  Which reminds me, I need you to sign this." The nurse presents a small, but thick booklet covered in fine print and several places to sign.) 


"Does that mean I get one! Oh, never mind. I don't need a tiny thing wiggling around in my butthole during class."


"Maybe. We'll see. You should try to bring your grades up first. And you don't have to keep him in between your buttcheeks. Anyone has the option to use them on whatever body part they like, be kept as a tiny pet or shoved up their assholes and never taken out. Most women prefer the third option because after they have the pleasure of getting their backdoor pleasured in a way they thought they could never even imagine, they never want to take them out and the tinies futures are set. It's a pleasure most women don't get the opportunity to partake in because what normal size man would agree to do the things they do? Not many, that's why these little guys are perfect for the average woman who wants a little more excitement and relaxation in her life. Some say it's Ironic that their live's begin in an "End" but that's why they were created and it's their natural purpose in life.  To take that away from them would be cruel."


"Do you think he wants to lick my feet?"


"No Rebecca. He wants to lick the female asshole because that's what he was designed for. The reason why he licked your foot must have been his natural instinct to lick a female to please her. Or maybe to get your attention to get him out of your shoe and back into a woman's bunghole where he belongs."
"Really?"


"Yes. The bottom of  a woman's tush is where he belongs, so the next best thing in his mind must have been the bottoms of your feet."


"I guess that makes sense. I just got out of gym and my feet stink really bad.  They must have tasted awful, but I guess that's nothing compared to what he usually licks. Ew."


I was in shock this entire conversation. Ever since the nurse had labelled me as a suppository I couldn't stop listening in on this vulgar conversation in a type of shocked horror. I wasn't a suppository. I didn't belong up girls butts. What the hell kind of trick was she trying to pull? I began to wonder if the "other" suppositories were really created in a lab or were shrunken somehow like me? But that didn't matter now because I wasn't going up any privileged girls asshole. I was about to yell at the nurse and tell Rebecca none of what she said was true, when the door handle to the nurses office began to jiggle. 


That's when the youngest and most beautiful teacher walked in.  I instantly fell in love with her flawless beauty. An exquisitely perfect, gorgeous girl that I would love to have a relationship with. But I had a feeling the only type of relationship I was going to have with her at this minuscule size, was going to be with her hidden, unexposed asshole.

 

End Notes:

Who is this mysterious beauty and what part will she play in this story?

Meeting Adrianna by Mr E
Author's Notes:

Adrianna needs some relief in a private area.

 

That's when the youngest and most beautiful teacher walked in.  I instantly fell in love with her flawless beauty. An exquisitely gorgeous, perfect girl that I would love to have a relationship with. But I had a feeling the only type of relationship she wanted with someone at my insignificant size, was going to be with her hidden, unexposed asshole.


She was an absolutely stunning brunette. She had a natural look of beauty and she wasn't even smiling. She looked like she was in her 20's, probably fresh out of college and eager to teach. Her height, I would say, was about 5'6 and her waist and bust were something else. She had an hourglass figure, not too thin in the middle, but definitely thick and wide around the good parts. 


Her hands had French manicured fingernails, probably toes too if I could see them through her shoes.  She wore Tan pants that hugged her legs and hips well, a pair of flats, and a fashionable sweater that showed off the right amount of cleavage for her perfect breasts. If I had to guess I would say they were at least a D cup. Man, those tits were amazing. I forgot about my predicament for a moment and fantasized about jumping into her cleavage and immersing myself in between her awesome boobies. But then reality kicked in and I realized I was more than likely to be inserted into her ass cleavage than the more desirable bust on her chest.


Usually, when I saw a pretty girl, I would start off my romantic fantasy with getting to first base, pressing my lips against her own and start caressing my tongue against hers from inside the hole between her cheeks. The cheeks on her FACE that is, not the outlet deep inbetween the cheeks of her ass.  If the nurse really expected me to do that, she must be crazier than a outhouse rat. Don't they do background checks for these kind of people?


Right before she spoke she opened her mouth and revealed two rows of pearly white teeth with her lushous pink, pouty lips right over them.


I fell in love with her voice as soon as she spoke to the nurse.


"Hi, um, Are you busy right now?"


"No, just finishing up here. What can I help you with?"


"I've been having some "stomach issues" and It's been causing me um... to go to the bathroom a lot and relieve myself. My bowels are empty now, so now all it's causing me to do constantly is... you know, (Sees Rebecca sitting there and whispers) pass wind."


"You don't have to be shy about it honey, we all fart. It's a natural bodily function, no need to be embarrassed about something like that. How bad is it?"


Adrianna glanced over at Rebecca, Already feeling uncomfortable talking about this private function to another woman and having a younger student there didn't help her anxiety. She didn't seem like she was leaving anytime soon, so she continued at a much faster pace to avoid the uneasy feeling she had, but slowed down at the last four words."It started a little after the lunch period today and hasn't been too bad. But the ones I did let slip past had a pungent smell to them, so I made an excuse to leave my classroom and pass gas in the hallway or the womens faculty restroom, so my students didn't have to bear with the smell and I wouldn't have to be embarrassed by it. I don't want it to get any worse and interrupt my classes tomorrow and I heard from some of the other teachers that this is a specialty of yours?"


"Ahh so your our newest staff member, Adrianna Rare. I received an email that you had recently joined us and I've been meaning to get your signature on some very important documents, but we've had some internal problems I had to deal with first, so I never found the time. I see your point about your intestinal issues. Gas is just air in your digestive tract. It is made up of many different gasses mostly oxygen and carbon dioxide, but sometimes gasses like sulfur can cause unwanted smells. Burping doesn't always give off strong smells, but flatus that is passed through the large intestine and ou tthe anus could contain sulfur or methane which causes your gas to have an odorous smell. There are types of food which cause you to have smellier gas than usual and more often. Some of which would be, eggs, cheeses, legumes, or vegetables like broccoli or onions. Have you had any of these recently?"


"Ummm, no. well maybe some eggs for breakfast. Yeah that could be it." Adrianna was too embaressed to mention that she went to El Taco Bueno last night with her friends and had the Mexican sampler dish which had every type of dish they had to offer.


"I can give you some over the counter medication to immediately suppress your gas, but if you continue to take it on a regular basis, it could damage your gastrointestinal tract. I recommend you take two doses now and that should last you until late tonight.  Have you been having any other problems relating toyour bowels or GI tract?"


"Is there anything you could give me that would work right away and not damage my intestines? I've also been kinda sore "back there" too.  Especially when I sit down or bend over.  Is there anything you could give me for that?  I heard the other teachers mention something about a tablet or pill or a new type of rectal medication that only you have, that relieves any discomfort in the anal region. The ointment I have at home isn't working and I've been applying generous amounts, but not consistently due to class.  It's really annoying when my arsehole is uncomfortable since I'm sitting for most of the day and it bothers me when I walk fast or run. I'm sorry to ask for something so specific, but I'm only telling you these details because I was told you were experienced in this area of... um... medicine."


"That's okay honey, everybody poops, you don't need to explain yourself. We all need relief back there sometimes and as we get older, it happens more and more often. Let me think of something that can be introduced to your rectum to ease the pain."


The nurse was going to give her a specialized lubricated suppository, but then glanced at me in her medicine cabinet and I saw a devious grin flash across her face.


The nurse whispers: "(I Wonder?)" "... I think their might be something I can give you to relieve your pain Miss Rare. ((hehehe))."

End Notes:

P.S. That heeheehee evil laugh was in her head, no one else heard that lol.

Leave a review if you liked it. 

A Solution to Ms. Rares Backdoor Woes by Mr E
Author's Notes:

How to relieve her pain and give her pleasure.

 

 

"You want a non laxative, rectal suppository with soothing properties? I think I can get you one of those."


The nurse had the perfect cure for Ms. Rare's Asshole pain, but was unsure of how well it was trained.  She decided on a simple test that would prove his "passion" for the job.

"Ms. Rare, Could you please do me a favor and pick up that pencil behind you?"

Adrianna looks behind her and says "Sure!"  The brunette turned around and gave me the ultimate view of her perfect booty.  It was large and wide and had the perfect amount of fat on it to be called a Great booty and not a Fatbooty. She had professional work pants on and must have been wearing a thong because I couldn't see any trace of a panty line except for the faintest outline of a triangle near her waist line right above her buttcrack.  

And that was when she bent over.

If I thought her ass looked good before It looked damn bootylicious right now! The bottoms of her pants rose up to reveal her black flats. The center of her pants were sucked into her fathomless crack and her cheeks formed into perfect globes that looked like they wanted to burst and tear through their well-garmented restraints. The top of her pink and blue thong was now visible confirming my suspicions from before. 

 

On the whole, her ass was now in the perfect position to be mounted and I hoped I could mount that ass from behind and stick my dick into her backdoor entrance. Then reality sank in and I realized I probably could and would be able to do that. If and when she chose me to become her living suppository and buttslave and forced me into her gigantic, yielding asshole. My face turned from lascivious excitement to pure disgust as the object of my lust was turned into a weapon of anal torture. The only way I would be getting inside that ass was being inserted by her pointer finger between her cheeks and into her poopchute like some sort of living suppository. That ass wasn't mine, her ass would make me hers.  If I wanted to, she would probably let me fuck her ass all night. Well, maybe not let me, but be so unaware of my minuscule frame in her sleep that she wouldn't even notice my tiny movements in her dark cavern on top of her gargantuan, oleaginous bootyhole.  It made me feel so insignificant.  I wasn't even a man to her. Just something she sticks up her butt. Her Beautiful, Bootyful, Butt.


The nurse had been watching you almost the whole time, but turned her head back to Ms.Rare after seeing your lustful excitement. She didn't see the horror on your face as you realized the only way you could have analsex with her was if you were taped to her dildo.  What you didn't realize was the brunette girl who had found you in her shoe was watching you the whole time.


(Nurses thoughts) "Hmm, so I guess this one is trained well enough to be taken home. He certainly seems excited to see her bend over.  That's lucky for Ms. Rare. It's the end of the school day, so there shouldn't be any more teachers coming in to request a buttplug.  I should be fine giving him to her even though she's the lowest on the staff totem pole. What an experience this is going to be for her.  And by the look of that shapely large booty, this will be an experience for him too.  I cant wait to shove him up there headfirst into her anal cavity and pop Ms. Rares black cherry.  This is my favorite part of my job. Showing these men where they belong."

Adrianna had picked up the stray pencil and put it on top of the nurses desk. When she had stood back up she did a little hop causing her buttcheeks to jiggle a little, giving you a jolt up in your penis and you instinctively stroked your member, but for only a second. This one stroke was noticed by the nurse and she said to Adrianna.

"How would you like to try out our new suppositories?"


"Suppository? How would that help for the pain?"

"Well, They're not exactly Suppositories per se.  More like living buttplugs you stick in your behind to serve or please you how you see fit. In this case it will be licking and massaging your anus to relieve the discomfort in your anal region."


Adrianna gave a look of great surprise. "Living? Licking? You want me to stick some kind of bug up my bunghole?"

"No, Well, Yes, Kind of, if you think about it, but no, not a bug.  A buttservant made to look like a tiny person.  He's anatomically formed in the shape of a male human, but of course he's not human. That would be impossible.  Here let me show you."

Before Adrianna could get a word of protest, the nurse rushed across the room and grabbed me in my vial from the medicine cabinet.  She dumped me out into her open palm, then picked me up and held me in between her thumb and pointer finger in front of the attractive brunettes giant face. Close up, this giantess was even more beautiful than I thought she could be.  If only she wasn't thousands of times my size.

She laid her beautiful blue eyes on me in astoundment and wondered how such a creature could come to be. If I was normal size she might have thought me cute and hoped I would flirt with her or ask her out on a date. But I wasn't my normal size.  It's too bad the only plans she had for me now was sticking me up her butthole and trapping me between her thong and anal gateway.  At my original size I was a man, but the only thing her eyes saw now was a living man-shaped suppository designed to fit into the hole between her asscheeks. A genetically altered freak of nature.  A tool used to solve her anal problems by licking her bum hole clean and staying in my place between her globular buttcheeks. Could anyone get any lower in life? I was about to yell for help before she freaked out and screamed



"Oh my God, what is that thing?  This Cant be human? This is a real person, It's really alive? No, it cant be? This is some animatronic toy from Japan right? Some kind of toy robot? This is a joke right?"

End Notes:

In the next chapter, the nurse explains more about their "qualities" and how they came to be and finally, a demonstration is in order.

 

Does anyone like this story? Should I move onto something new?

Entering the Abyss by Mr E
Author's Notes:

The Journey In-Between Her Cheeks

 

"Oh my God, what is that thing?  This Cant be human? This is a real person? No, It....."

The nurse sighed and then waited for Ms.Rare to stop her panicked gibbering. This shocked reaction sometimes occurred when they were first exposed to the product. When Ms.Rare calmed down, the nurse responded calmly.


"You're right.  It's not a real person. I told you that moments ago, but I assure you this is no joke, so please calm down.  This is the next big product on the market.  It is an Ass Servant made to "look" like a real person. But in looks only. His internal organs may look like ours if he were dissected, but I can assure you his brain only thinks about one thing. Women's Asses.  They were trained from birth to appreciate and devote their lives to a females fine posterior. Before they were growing in a test tube their DNA was completely rewritten, so all they think about is our asses.  And how to please them of course.  Cognitively, we're far superior to their simple electrical impulses that tell them to focus on the rear hole that expels a woman's digested waste at the end of the day or when her bowels fill up.  If you think about it, we're doing them a favor by sticking them up our assholes. Because if we didn't, they wouldn't have any purpose in life.  Who knows what they would do without a fine female derriere to worship? Probably roll over and die."

 

Adrianna, still looking very confused, asked "So, they're not human?  And they like living in women's butts?"

"No, thats preposterous. They're definitely not human. Have you ever seen a human being this small before?"

"Well, no..."

"To answer your other question, Yes they enjoy it very much, It's what they were designed for. It's their only purpose in life."

"Would I have to train him to learn to lick my asshole and other commands?"

"The anal attendant wants to lick the hole between your cheeks because that is what he was designed for. Sometimes they're a little reluctant at first to a new master, but they warm up after a few days. You do have to do some training. Mainly for specific tricks. Bowing down and worshiping you like a Goddess is a popular request that's not in their original training. Also being an efficient corn cob in the shower or bath is something that takes some time. Each woman's anus is different, so they need time to adjust to perfection. We're making a training video for new requests like this. I'll be sure to send you the link when it's finished.  We also have ones that are being designed to service other body parts, but they aren't finished yet." 


Adrianna gave a look of both disgust and confusion. Like, how could any guy want to do any of that in-between a girls buttcheeks, especially when her ass is so many times larger than his minuscule body. Then she remembered that this wasn't a guy, only something that looked like a human being.


I was just as mesmerized as her. She continued to stare at me in amazement like I was some new type of icky multicolored insect. She held me in my vial with her thumb and pointer finger and raised it just over her head a foot away from her face. As If I was any closer I might infect her with something. She made a weird look on her face and said "EW" out loud. I didn't know it at the time, but she had just imagined me covered in a goopy, corny poo. The nurse took her "EW" as a form of serious un-interest and jumped in quickly to try to convince her otherwise.


"It's not gross, He's assisting you in natural bodily functions. Besides, haven't you ever wanted a man under your complete control? These little guys could be part of your fantasies.  Licking and massaging are useful, but having them kiss your ass is also a favorite amongst the staff here. I keep my buttslave inside my asshole 24/7 and he never disappoints me."


Ms. Rare gave a look that said( Hmm, that's doesn't sound so bad. I'm a little interested) and said to the nurse.  "So this mini guy goes up my butt and does whatever I tell him to. Lick, Kiss, Massage, Stay still, Roll over?  Women actually use this... Thing?"

"Yes. It's very popular. And useful."

Adrianna hesitates for a moment and then says "That does sound useful. It's like he was made for the problems I'm having in my ass."

"He was."

"Oh yeah. He looks so life-like too. I knew they were testing genetic science stuff like this, but I didn't think they would ever make something like this for over 100 years."

"There have been some amazing scientific achievements these past 100 years alone and each year they only get more amazing. Do you want to try him out?"


Adrianna had asked enough questions about this weird little suppository and just wanted her asshole to feel better. It was time to insert the little guy into her poopchute so she could get on with her day in comfort. She was too concerned with how he would perform in her anus to even consider if what the nurse said was true or not or if he really would mind being shoved up a females shithole like a conventional buttplug.

"Now before I administer the suppository I want you to take a quick survey. Only answer the questions on the first 3 pages. The full survey is for after you've had your first experience."

The nurse had forgotten about the student sitting quietly to the side and as she put on her latex gloves, she said "Rebecca, you can go now. Take these documents on my desk and bring them to the secretary down the hall after you sign and date them."


Rebecca stopped gawking and closed her open mouth. She walked out with papers in hand, not knowing if all she heard and saw was real or not. Before she handed these documents in she was going to make some copies and read all the fine print.


Adrianna didn't want her to do it at first, but after seeing her put on the medical gloves, she remembered the nurse was a professional and did this all the time.
Ms. Rare finished the survey and put it on the nurses desk. 


"You can take him home tonight..... He's going to be very popular tomorrow."

The nurse said as Adrianna began to unbutton her pants and she waited until she could deposit the suppository in it's proper place. A Woman's Ass. 
The nurse thought to herself. ("I love popping these womens black cherries.")



For most of this conversation I was insanely terrified of how these women were discussing my future and what they planned for me to do with this beautiful woman's backside. No man should be forced to do that for a womans pooper. I was shivering out of both fear and because I was freezing. Then I realized they cant make me do any of this. I'm not going to kiss her ass, there's no way I'm massaging her cornhole and there's no way in hell I'm going to be trained to put my tongue on her filthy asshole and lick it like a human piece of toilet paper. They cant make me do anything." "(Except become a Living Suppository)" a dark voice in your head said. Because at that moment I realized that Adrianna had pulled down her pants and panties and revealed to me her two giant twin moons as she bent over sensuously. I barely had time to admire her awe inspiring asscheeks before my gaze was drawn into the dark void in-between. The peeping, pinkish, slightly tinted brown butthole of Adrianna Rare was revealing itself to another woman and it's future tenant. 

 

The nurse turned the vial upside down and dumped me into the palm of her latex gloved hand. She grabbed me between her thumb and pointer finger so I couldn't escape and brought me closer to the chasm of Ms.Rares Rear End.

As I made my way into the voluminous crack of her buttcheeks, the nurse whispered something to me, but I was too frightened and panicked to pay attention. I watched until I was completely surrounded by her glutes until she maneuvered me directly in front of her fully exposed flexing, extensible, pucker.  I have never seen anything like it before and I took in every detail. 

It almost seemed nervous to grab hold of me, but yet, still eager to acquire it's first living prey.  I watched her budding rosebud expand like a flower before it blooms. It started off like a tight bulb but soon blossomed into the gaping monstrosity of the booty-hole I see in front of me. I cant believe I'm going inside of it.

The more she spread her cheeks the wider her gargantuan hole opened. It expanded so much that I noticed a small chasm form that led to an opening to her inner bowels. All I could see was darkness.

Adrianna released her grip so the entrance to her chocolate factory closed, but still gave enough elasticity for her outstretched anus to pucker at it's prize.

The enormity of the power and influence her anus presented was immense. I've never been so amazed and afraid of anything before in my life. And to think it's just a small secluded hole in a woman's backside. A hole that aimed to swallow me alive and make me it's prisoner.

I thought it would be filthy and covered in fecal matter, but she had cleaned it well. I tried not to breathe through my nostrils, but a hint of a scent of what lay deep in her bowels was still lingering. A scent my nose would soon be well acquainted with.

It was pulsating in an odd rhythm. Adrianna must be curious as to how I'm going to feel inserted into her forbidden entryway and caressing her most delicate rosebud. I have to admit I wasn't curious at all; In fact I was terrified of this woman's enormous naturally oiled pucker that was about to make me it's bitch.

As I got dangerously closer, I still couldnt believe that the sight in front of me was a woman's anus that was going to swallow me alive like a little pill.


My body continued to shake in fear, but the nurse confused it for excitement and was glad I was so happy to be inserted into her anal ring and fulfill my destined duty as her buttslave. That's what was about to happen. I was officially about to become a servant to a Woman's Butthole. Not just any woman, but the cutest female I've ever laid eyes on. On top of that she also had the greatest booty I've ever seen.  It was ironic I was about to get more up close and personal with it than anyone ever thought humanly possible.


I was now directly in front of her anus. As I stared into the gaping orifice of Adrianna's rear exit, pulsing and eager to grab hold of me, all of a sudden becoming that other girls insole didn't sound so bad anymore.

 

End Notes:

It's been a while since I last updated. I wasn't planning on adding for a while, but then I read other authors stories and read the reviews on my own and felt motivated to finish this chapter.

Please review if you like this story.

The survey will be revealed in a much later chapter. Examples are " how was your experience with him?" and "Is this something you would recommend to others?"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4143