Pedros the punisher. by lazyb
Summary:

A wizzard, a gangster who can shrink people, and a lonley old frustrated cop.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Butt, Middle Age (50+), Couples , Gentle, Giant, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4519 Read: 23037 Published: April 06 2014 Updated: April 12 2014

1. The liquore store by lazyb

2. The pleasure of meeting you. by lazyb

3. Bath time. by lazyb

4. Time to pay. by lazyb

The liquore store by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Some things are just not what they seem.

Pedros is a wizzard, one who owns a liquore store. Pedros has been trying to think out a plan to get rid of younger thief, who happens to have a magical gift of being able to shrink things. The thief is unaware of Pedros power. Pedros, already knows what to do!


Joseph has been a police officer now for longer than he can remember.

2 days ago he had his birthday, and was now officially 60 years old. He stopped by the liquoer store to buy a bottle brandy, where he normally goes every Thursday after his work to buy a botte of brandy anyways. 


Joseph brought his gym bag with him. He went over to the shelf where the brandy was and picked out a bottle and went over to the cash register.


Pedros immediatly gave him a hug. “Happy Birthday Mr. Police man! Joseph is your name, right?“ Pedros said smiling


”How did you know...? Anyways my birthday was two days ago? And yes, my name is Joseph.“ Joseph responded in a surprised manner.


“Look Joseph, you've been a good customer at my store now for a few years now already and I know that you've mentioned it me once or twice. Other than that... I also know that you're gay too.

I've seen you at the CSD in Seattle last year. Don't you remember that we even had beer there together?“ Pedros said hoping that Joseph would remember.


“Well sorry. I kissed so many men last year that I probably forgot. Anyways I got tomorrow off and lately I've been drowning my sorrows in brandy.” Joseph said smiling as he started to blush.

He then placed the bottle of brandy on the counter, paid the 15 dollars picked up the gym bag, opened it up, put the bottle inside, and placed it back on the floor, without zipping it back-up.


“Well what did you wish for this year handsome?” Pedros asked


“It sounds a bit pathetic, but I would not mind being 10 years younger again.” Joseph said arbitarily blushing again.
“If I could give it to you would you go on a date with me?

Or give me a chance to get to know you better?

I know how it looks, I mean that I own a liquore store and everything, but I've had a crush on you now since the first time you walked in here. And believe me I am more than just a liquore store owner.” Pedros said.


“Why not? Sure. Even if you can't make me young. You making a pass at a 60 year old man like me makes me feel younger anyways. Thanks!” Joseph said feeling happy.


Thinking it had something to do with his uniform.


They then shot the shit for about 15 minutes until Joseph picked up his gym bag again seeing that he fogot to zip it up the rest of the way, placing it on the counter next to the cash register.


Pedros immediately grabbed the bag without asking looked inside and giggled.
“Everybody makes mistakes you know.” Pedros said with his face sticking inside the bag.


“What was so funny? Do you like stinky training shorts or something, or was it a mistake buying a bottle of brandy?” Joseph asked.


“No, no everything is going on like I planed thats all.

You can tell a lot about man who rolls his towels after he get out of the shower, you know. Just making sure that you did not forget anything that's all.

”Pedros said grinning. Knowing that something else was going on.


“Okay then, whatever. I'd love to invite you over. Do have some time tomorrow? Tonight?
Around 10p.m.? It could get hot if you know what I mean...” Joseph said smiling as he zipped up his bag the rest of the way, then gave Pedros a kiss, his telephone number, and addresse.


“Sure I'll be closing in a few hours and I cannot think of anything else that I'd rather do tonight, than see how a sexy man in uniform like you lives!

Hope you like your present I got you.” Pedros said with a diabolical grin on his face.
“Present? We'll get to that later.” Joseph said and headed out the door with his gym bag.
“I hope you believe in magic, Joseph” Pedros said right before the door shut.



Jose Casa was 13 years old as he found out that he was different then all the other kids.

His parents were normal functional american illiterates, with two jobs Mcdonalds and whatever else was available.

All they ever did was go to work and go to bed. Jose did not want to end up that way.
As Jose was 15 he found out that he was able to shrink things.

With 16 he moved out and made his money stealing and murdering. The victims of course were never ever to be found.

The last three victims where still in his frigerator wrapped up tight in plastic wrap.

Two of 'em were contracted to him by the mafia and the last one was his girlfriend who wanted to break up with him after finding out that he was a criminal. Jose usually disposes his cadavers in his mixer, then flushes it down the toilet.

Jose has fallen into a routine of stealing a bottle of whiskey once or twice a weeks from Pedros liquore store, unknowing that Pedros is a wizzard and ten times more powerful than he is.

Unknowing that Pedros already knows every thing about him, and all of his crimes and victims. Jose gets a thrill out of the fact whten the stupid old man sitting at the counter believes that he just wants a candy bar.

Well that is what Jose thinks anyway. Today things were going to change.

Jose walked into the liquore store with his t-shirt and jeans on and saw the old man at the counter, and smiled, and said hi.

Just like he always does.

The old man at the counter as usual just rolled his eyes, and sank back into the newspaper he was reading.
Jose then went to the back and picked out the most expensive bottle of whiskey he could find making sure the old man at the counter was still reading his newspaper, shrank it and put it in his pocket.

At the same time Pedros started to cast a spell.


Jose then went around the other side, as he always does, where the refrigerator shelves are.
This is where the beer and cola was kept cold, usually he would shrink a botte of pop too, but this time he felt an ice cold shock go through his body as he touched the glass door. Before he could count to two he was shrunk down to the size of a beer bottle.

Pedros after casting started to giggle.


Jose tried to make himself big again but his powers just did not seem to work any more.

At the same time, the front door opened and he could see a police officer come in. The door seemed miles away, but he could make out the giant that he saw coming was in an uniform, it was a police man.

Jose ran over next to refrigerator shelves where a few empty beer bottle were and hid himself ducking down behind them. He also could see that he was just about a big as a beer bottle. Jose had to think...
Jose remembered watching as he shrank a muscular skinhead once who had a pitbull dog, who threatened to beat him up and how his own dog then ate him, after Jose shrunk him.
Jose was scared and did not want to go outside or risk being killed or injured by any animal. He thought that if he could get into the gym bag, which was brought in by the police man, then he would be better off than getting caught by the liquore store owner. Jose could somehow feel that the old man sitting on the counter had something to do with his disposition. Shortly before he shrank he could hear the old man chanting. Jose had the notion that he might have bitten off more than he could chew this time. His options were limited just like his size was.
He carefully got closer to the gym bag, unable to make out what the two giants where talking about, but able to see how the cop had placed his gym bag on the floor with the zipper ontop still halfway opened.


Jose simpley crawled up in the bag and hid himself in the underneath a rolled-up halfway wet towel next to the bottle of brandy.


Jose could make out the smells of dirty underwear and shampoo from the wet towel. He then could feel how the bag was getting lifted up and placed on the counter. All at once he saw the huge face of the liquore store owner looking directly at him.


“Everybody makes mistakes you know...” is what Jose heard from the old man before he began to giggle. The huge nose, brown eyes, the huge smile, the crooked teeth and grey moustache.


Jose saw how the bag got zipped back up.

Jose did not know want to think. He was scared for the first time in his life. And had no way of getting out of the gym bag.

Jose understood what the definition of complacency was about.

At least the gym bag belonged to a police officer he thought.

Maybe everything would work out somehow. “Somehow” is what Jose wispered to himself before he fell asleep after managing to wiggle into one of the sneakers.

End Notes:

More to come.  I am more than happy to get some feedback.  

The pleasure of meeting you. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Joseph finds Jose in his bag.

Joseph arrived home. Went into his appartment placed his gym bag on his bed and took off his uniform and hung it up in his closet.

Joseph stood there for a second and looked at himself in the mirror, seeing only an older grey haired man wearing a white t-shirt and white underwear.

He saw the lines under his eyes.


He took his t-shirt off and observed how his pot-belly hanged, along with his tits, which were, as he was younger much better formed, much harder.

He stuck his finger in his navel, and cleaned it out.


He stuck his hands in his underwear rubbing them on his nuts and and between his legs, and smelled them. Nothing stank, good is what he thought to himself.

Joseph then went over to the bed and sat down and placed his gym back on his lap and said to himself, “hope you belive in magic.” mocking the liquore store owner.

He then opened it up.

He pulled the towel out and threw it in a basket in the corner, along with the dirty socks, training shirt/shorts, and underwear.
He stuck his finger in his tennis-shoes to pull them out of the gym bag, he felt something in the left one wiggle, and he heard something that made a noise.

“HEY!!!!” screamed Jose.


Joseph then took out that shoe and and shook it out in the gym bag.

Jose fell out of the shoe into the gym bag which was on Josephs lap.

Looking up he could see the giant's face and the hanging titts looking back down at him.
Joseph was shocked!

He never saw anything like this before.

He took the glasses from the night stand next to the bed and put them on.

It really was a tiny man.


“What is this? Who are you? Why are you in my gym bag? What is going on here?” Joseph asked wondering how this was even possible.

Not even considering what Pedros told him.


Jose said nothing and began to cry. Think about the old man at the counter.


Joseph gentley picked him up out of the gym bag with both hands and brought him closer to his face to get a better look at him.

At the same time Jose pissed in his pants, seeing how big the giants face was, the nose the bags under his eyes, his eyes the smell of his breathe.

“Don't eat me!” Jose screamed!


“There there little man...I would never eat you, or anyone else ever for that matter. For heavens sake, I do not want to hurt you.

I am just as shocked as you are that's all.” Joseph said try to make some sense of the situation, noticing how nice the little doll sized fellow was in his hand and what a build up body he had.

“Oh ho there. Did you do a number in your pants? How did you get in my gym bag anyways?  You sure do look funny.” Joseph said with a smile and instinctively letting the bag fall on the floor as he stood up as he brought Jose into the bathroom.

End Notes:

Falling in love is like throwing brick from a skyscraper on a sunny Saturday afternoon, without the intention of hurting anyone...

Bath time. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Time to see you, touch you control you...

Joseph put the plug in the sink and let the warm water fill up squeazing soap in it with one hand, holding Jose in the other. He then took his underwear off and sat on the toilet, which was next to the sink.

“Now now take of your clothes before you get a rash and start to stink. I know you peed in your pants.
You need to take a bath it just might calm you down little man. I want to be your friend, for christs sake I am an officer of the law. I am old enough to be your father, and I have no intention on mistreating you. What is your name anyways?” Joseph asked strangely feeling how his cock was getting harder, feeling how aroused he was becoming.

Jose could smell the soapy water, and thought that he was fucked anyways and took his clothes off.

Joseph then slowly placed Jose in the water.

“My name is Jose sir!” Jose said loudly trying to rub the soapyness between his legs and everywhere, seeing the huge face of the giant. The giant who was grinning the whole time licking his lips, and moaning.

Jose then could see how the giant stood up and a colossal of an older man stood over him, his pot-belly with a hard cock which was being stroked faster and faster.

Joseph could not help himself and stood up and jerked off all over in the sink and all over the floor underneath the sink while yelling.
He then sat back down on the toilet panting looking into the sink at the little man, who was now screaming, looking back up at him. Oddly enough this did not seem to bother Joseph, but made it more amusing.

“Hey hey hey...don't panic sorry I am just mixed up and all. I've been single now for the last 7 years and haven't had a fine young stud in my appartment since then. Just relax little fella...I mean ah Jose. Now hold still...” Joseph said reaching his hands in the water and washing them off next to Jose, splashing Jose playfully with the soapy whater and giggling. Jose was not amused at all.
“What are you a faggot or something? A freak? I'm not a fucking sex toy, pervert!” Jose yelled up at him.

“Now stay put young man!” Joseph said in a commanding manner, point his huge finger at him, as he took the towel from the wall and dried his hands off and cleaned the cum from the floor, wipping his cock off, and everywhere else.

He then reached into the sink to pick up Jose, but Jose did not want to get caught and could not climb out of the sink either.

Joseph laughed at how much fun it was, and how cute the little man was with his moving around and freaking out and all, and how pleasant it was.

Joseph pulled the plug to let the water out and saw how Jose sat there naked next to the drain, wet and slippery.

“Okay you want to make it harder than it should be. Now it's time to play bad cop. You know I am normally offended when some calls me a faggot, you need to get taught a lessen! I know all about incarceration. And I just got an idea.” Joseph said finally capturing Jose and running fresh water over him, feeling at the same time how his cock hardened up again.

Joseph began to suck the water off Jose's body starting with his feet putting him in his mouth up to his chest. Jose wiggled around and could feel the Joseph's tounge.


Joseph then took Jose into the kitchen and dried him off with a dish towel.

Jose struggeled the whole time reluctantly. Remember how his victims used to struggle as he held them in his hands.

Joseph, who enjoyed the act of watching someone in his hand wiggle, feeling how strong he was, but somehow still feeling sorry for the unfortunate situation Jose was in, none the less. “So you do not choose to want to calm down do you? I guess I'll have to tie you up, some how... until you relax yourself little stud! I guess I'll have to show you who's the boss here!” Joseph said making fun of Jose, giggling with his cock in his other hand the whole time.

Joseph took out the plastic wrap and wrapped up Jose in it from his shoulders on down.

Joseph just wanted to keep him from hurting himself.
Jose continued to struggle now more than before, because he was scared.

Jose was thinking about the shrunken dead bodies in his refrigertor all wrapped up from head to toe in plastic wrap.

Now he knows how it feels, how his skin could not breathe. After 5 minutes Jose passed out, and Joseph had another orgasm this time without even jerking himself off.

After wipping the cum off his legs, feet and floor with the dishtowel, Joseph noticed how Jose did not move anymore.
Joseph did not know if he was dead, until Jose begann to cough.

Joseph knew then that he just passed out, and was relieved.
Joseph remembered that he had a whole bottle of brandy in his bedroom.

Joseph took Jose in the bedroom, placed his wraped up fuck doll on the night stand took off his glassed and placed them down next to him.

On the night stand there was a empty glass as well, Joseph filled it up with brandy and took a drink trying to figure out what was going on.

Wondering why he could not controll himself.

Wondering if he was a monster.

He then took a cleanexx and folded it up, and placed it under Jose's head like a pillow.

If this was real, if Jose was real then why him, then the doorbell rang.

End Notes:

Self control, sanity and reality is a full time job!

Time to pay. by lazyb
Author's Notes:
Pedros arrives and the party starts.
Jose awoke in darkness in a halfway cloudy reality.
Only steam in the air as he lay on a floor made of wood.

Still unable to move feeling the plastic wrap on his body holding him in place.
Jose could hear the giggling from the old man in the liquore store and it was getting louder and louder until he could make out two giant hands that came down from the sky.

The hands lifted him upwards out of the darkness, it seemed like a long trip until he saw who it was.
It was the old man from the liquore store.

“So our little murderous thief, missusing the gift having been given to you. What shall I do with you next?”
The old man asked

Before Jose could come to words the old man began to laugh loudly and it hurt Jose's ears.

“Just shut up Josito, little Jose. You will be given a second chance, unfortunately the magical counsel caught wind of my actions, boy! You've had no master till now to show you the ways of magic. After I am done punishing you tonight, you'll see the world much differently than before. Or I'll be forced to make you vanish forever.
Do you understand, Boy?!” the old man asked forcefully shanking his hands more and more and more and more.

Joseph, after hearing the door bell, put his freshly emptied out glass on the night stand next to Jose.

Put on his jogging pants and a t-shirt, and carefully placed Jose in the nightstand drawer and softly closed it shut.

Then he remembered about the invitation that he gave to Pedros from the liquore store.

His first thought was wondering if he could have another orgasm.
His second thought was what he should say.
Joseph opened the door.

Pedros stood there smiling with a bouquet of flowers.

“Don't say anything!” Pedros said as he entered the appartment, and handed Joseph the flowers delivering a kiss on his lips at the same time.

Joseph stood there not knowing what to think.
Pedros took the flowers and carried them into the kitchen and layed them on the table. By that time Joseph was already in the kitchen with him.

“Pedros...ah....nice to see you and everything, but you see...ah well I ah...it is a bad time tonight...I ah.....well...” Joseph muttered before Pedros cut him off.

“Look Joseph, sit down and listen. There are things I've got to tell you that nobody knows, that nobody believes. I am a white wizzard, and yes I can do magical things." Pedros said as he snapped his fingers and two cups of coffee appeared on the table.

“Here drink a cup a coffee first, it'll help to calm you down. I hope you've been enjoying your birthday present I gave you. What's its name...Jose I believe? Now where is he?” Pedros said in a business like type manner.

Joseph was flabbergasted. First he took a sip of his coffee, and burned his tounge, but a least it ment that it was real.

“Well Pedros, he kind of started freaking out on me, and I had to sustain him, he is in the bedroom in the nightstand. He passed out."

Pedros knew everything already, but he was not about to tell Joseph that.

Pedros simply took Joseph by the hand and led him into his bedroom and pulled his jogging pants down and started to go down on him.

Joseph was shocked and surprised that his cock got hard again.
He hasn't had so much action in one day in his entire life.

And Pedros, his being a wizzard and all was exciting too.

He then hoped that his cock did not stink too much after already having had 2 orgasms and all. He was happy that he could even get another erection.

“Do you want to get fucked Joseph?” Pedros asked.

“Well I aint got fucked in long time mister, but I'd love to! You'll have to slowley open me up first.”
Joseph replied
Pedros got naked and Joseph as well.

They then layed in bed and started making out.

Jose woke up in the drawer.

It smelled like oak.
Next to him were a few condoms and a tube of fuck cream, in which his face had rubbed against and it smelled like soap and tasted sweet. He could hear the Joseph's voice, moaning.

Pedros started fingering Josephs asshole.

Joseph was moaning and groaning of pleasure.

Pedros told Joseph to roll-over on his knees, and stick his ass in the air so that he could take a better look at it.

This he did.

Pedros then spit on his asshole and stuck his thumb in it and moved it around while playing with his cock at the same time. Taking it out to look at it. It was clean!

“I've got some fuck jelly and vasoline the nightstand drawer” Joseph said between pleasureful grunts.
Pedros did not think twice and took out the whole drawer and placed it on Josephs back looking down at Jose.

“Everybody makes mistakes you know little fellow.”
Pedros laughed as he placed the drawer on the bed next to where they were.

Pedros pick Jose up out of the drawer and gave him a kiss on his small face, at the time the platic wrap evaporated in the air, and he sat Jose on Josephs back and commanded him to lay down.

This he did.

He then took the fuck jelly out and smirred it on the outside and all over the inside of Josephs asshole rubbing his cock on the outside of it lightly practicing the penetration on the opening.

Jose watched a Pedros towered over him like a god!
His grey beard, the hairy chest, and his titts.
His movements in and out and in and out.
How he was showing Joseph who the man was!

Jose also got a hard on and jerked himself off.

“Now now who'd of thought...our little thief is enjoying the show is he? I was reading your thoughts just now. You think I'm sexy do you? Eres tu maricon?” Pedros asked picking him up.

Pedros then pulled his cock out of Josephs ass.

“Now hold still little fellow. You probably are not going to like this part too much Josito, but it is a part of the ritual, the last part.” Pedros then force Jose feet first in Josephs asshole leaving only his head and shoulders sticking out.

“Now that is what I like to see! Justice!” Pedros said
“I can feel him in me! Kicking and everthing. This is fucking amazing! I want to put him in my mouth again!” Joseph cried out

“No please don't put me in please no no no! I won't steal anymore or hurt anybody anymore! I promise please don't kill me please no. NOOO!” Jose cried out as loud as he could before Pedros spit in his face and started to laugh, while pushing his cock against Jose's face forcing him in Joseph's asshole. This time fucking him harder and harder until he came.
At the same time Joseph came too without having to touch himself.

Jose's could not get any air and started to sufficate, then his body, started to change itself. It lite-up and turned into thousands of hundreds of molecules and was immediately absorbed up by Joseph's body.

The two men layed there a while in bed in the afterglow.
Smiling and laughing.

Pedros took Joseph again by the hand in his bathroom with his back to the mirror. “Now Joseph your second present, turn around and take a look at yourself.” Pedros said

Joseph looked at himself in the mirror and his grey hairs were halfway gone. The line under his eyes too!

“Thank you. I mean...ah I am younger.” Joseph said surprisingly
“I know it was Jose's energy that gave it to you.
I simply went through the ritual that is all.”
Pedros explained.

“And Jose what about Jose?”. Joseph asked

“He is still alive don't worry much about him.
There is a magical counsel that has been watching him for quiet some time now and he had his punishment this night. Before he hurts anyone again he'll think twice. And besides you got me now.” Pedros said as he wispered a forgetfullness spell in Joseph's ear making him forget about Jose.
End Notes:

Love is like the spring time, it starts when the birds fly back home.

Love at first site, don't believe it,

I saw 2 cherib with bright red faces and smiles on missunderstood places.

Not belonging together.

It was only hormones on tight leather, and

Adam and God were never shy,

Just fine...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4142