Vitamin X by ChaosDuck
Summary:

A Strong new drug is introduced into the populace,it's desired effects is to enhance the human immune system.The issue with it is it only works on people with the double x chromosome in their D.N.A.The results seemed to enhance everything about the female body including strength,sex drive,intelligence and aggresiveness.One other unintended side effect is the growth of the female body and as men come to find out that's not all.


Categories: Humiliation, Growing Woman, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5941 Read: 33809 Published: March 07 2014 Updated: March 16 2014

1. Chapter 1 by ChaosDuck

2. Chapter 2 by ChaosDuck

3. Chapter 3 by ChaosDuck

4. Chapter 4 by ChaosDuck

5. Chapter 5 by ChaosDuck

Chapter 1 by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

Life on Earth will forever be changed with the introduciton of vitamin X.

The year was 2020 and the Earth had been introduce with a new drug called vitamin X,it was advertised to enhance the body's natural immune system.The only issue with it was it only effected the female end of the species.While it did not harm men who took it .It did effect the way these men would live their lives from here on out,the natural order of things was about to be shaken to it's absolute core.

 "Ladies and Gentlemen,I know there have been some complications with vitamin x but I assure you we are doing all we can to straighten this out." The CEO of MetaPhysics lab said in a press connference.

 The issues at which the CEO was speaking of was the sudden growth of females who had taken the vitamin.Each had grown at least by a foot some even more,this could have been handled if not for the increased mood swings in these women.Women naturally were more temperemental and men usually just joked about this.However that was when these women were smaller and weaker than them.Men who were married to these women or around them were seeing that with the enhanced size came strength and a temper they couldn't handle.

 The once laughed at husband spousal abuse center had now grown populated with numerous men who were hiding out from their wives after a dispute which left them ravagely beaten,some near death. The legal lawsuits stemming from these were going to cost the comapany responsible for the drugs billions and billions and dollars in settlements alone.

 The scientists worked hard and long hours to try and come up with some kind of resolution to no success so far.Then about a year after the drug was released a second side effect was found in the women's breast milk and other bodily fluids.When the fluid was taken into a man from a woman he began to shrink,and when a female such as a daughter drank breast milk they absorbed the vitamins and it was like a dose times ten.The resulting effect of this and the increased sex drive and need for a male led the world in a drastic turn.

 

The year was now 2040 A.D and the world was quite different than the one of 20 years ago.The world was united in a singular matriach system,and the rules of this world had changed quite drastically.Women now controlled everything and men were subjecated to being their husbands(forced that is,).The new role of the husband was to satisfy his wife all day long and see to her every need.Free will was no longer granted and any man caught wandering the streets freely would be captured and forced into a marriage.The trist was since the effects of vitamin x had been magnified with each generation the women were like living mountains to the tiny men who now inhabitited the world.Women did not kill men,but they needed them in their loins and nipples.They needed their tiny seed to propogate the species.The now tiny semen were more potent and able to impregnate the much larger women but their was a catch.When women went into their heat mode,they were most fertile and needed a man at any cost.They would scoop up their tiny mates and insert them into their vagina's sucking them into their lady parts and essentially sending them to their waiting eggs.Here the men would have to ejaculate into the eggs on contact.

 The effect of the vitamin allowed men to survive this ordeal by bascially relying on their female mate for nutrients and somehow the very breath of life.They breathed through their mistresses,and were to remain in the wombs of their wives until the pregnancy took.Men were forced to do this and generally found everything about the experience degrading and almost unpleasurable.Sure men loved the sight of women,but to be stuffed into their heated loins and forced to travel through their fallopian tubes was rather unpleasent and sticky.While the women craved the touch of men,their counterparts would try to escape at any chance.There was a strict law against this and the punishment was 2 to 5 years trapped in the womb.

 This consisted of women who were unable to concieve children being granted the oppurtunnity to take these convicted men and shoving them up their vaginas into their womb's where they would hold them their allotted prison sentence.Women achieved great pleasure form this and the men who were imprisoned achieved the opposiste.This was considered the great deterrent in escaping from your wife,the men who were released seemed to be almost mindless.The imprinting of being in these women's wombs made them almost catatonic.The wives who were given their men back commented that they were almsot completely in tune with them and could control them with just their scent.The only drawback on this for the wives is it almost seemed like their husbands loyalties lied with the woman who had unbirthed them and jailed them.They would mutter to their mommies,these women essentially becoming their mother's.This led to some resentment between these women,and thus the though of sending their husbands off to these jailer's seemed like a last resort type of thing.The loyalty was great but the need for their men was greater.

End Notes:

I know a little confusing and scattered but I promise you to add some direction next chapter.I wanted to lay out the basic priciples of this new world,the next chapter will be told through the eyes of one free man who is constantly trying to avoid capture.

Chapter 2 by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

The story of Levi Dauss,a 28 year old man who was a young child when the dawning of a new age ocurred.He manages to escape the clutches of women,escaping at the age of 12 when his mom experiences the effects of vitamin x.

 

Levi Dauss was wandering around the edge of the sewer line heading towards one of the last few women free zones.There was an old subway station running parralell to the newly built sewers.The massive corridors of the sewers dwarfed Levi and the smell of them almost made him vomit but it was something he had grown accustomed to.The price of freedom made life hard as he and his fellow refugees were forced to live off the scraps of the massive womenabove ground.It was a harsh life but it was a free one.The colony of what was once Brooklyn New York consisted of 50 men.There was tell of several spread out colonies across the world but there was no confirmation.

 The ranks of the men swelled around 2028 when the rise of the women's power hit it's peak.There were men who founded it and began developing technology to survive on their own accord without the assistance of women.The thought was if they could grow their own food they wouldn't have to venture out and risk being captured by one of the monstrous women.The only issue was land and sunlight,whenever they found a lot to grow their food they would be caught and forced in captivity.

 One of the brightest scientists of his time Dr. Louis DeLande had come up with a possible solution to this.He needed to come up with the materials neccasary to create artificial light.If he could achieve this he could grow food down below.Until the supplies were gathered the men would have to make due and scavenge.

  Levi was a very good gatherer as this was his designated job when he came to the colony.As a kid he was always really quick and was able to sneak stuff into the shopping cart without his mother knowing it.He used this skill quite effectively and his nickname with his peers was LightningSlap.

 Levi was out scavenging one particular evening when he thought he saw a familar sight up ahead.He was just coming out of the sewers and about to surface to the top when he stopped and saw a massive pink sandal crash right above his exitway.The painted pink toenalils and musky aroma quickly filled Levi's nostril's.The smell was pungent yet somehow familar yet intensified times 100.If memory serves him correctly Levi could swear the smell was very familar to one of his childhood friends Amy Hill.

 When Levi was 5 he and his family moved to New York from Dayton Ohio,his very first friend he made was Amy Hill.The little blonde haired girl with the sparkling blue eyes who always wore Barbie themed shoes.The sight of her in those shoes burned in his memory for some reason but he can't remember why.Oh yeah it was because Amy and he used to wrestle with each other with the winner making the loser smell his or her dirty socks.It was a source of utter humiliation but Levi remembers losing more than winning these encounters and the smell was now coming back to him.

"Could it be?"Levi whispered to himself craning his neck to look up to the heavens above.He peeled his eyes up higher and higher above the pink sandals and toes above the tan long legs,above the low cut running shorts and the nicely toned abdomen.Above the pink tanktop that covered niced rounded breasts too large to comprehend ath this tiny size.Above the chinline and ,oh my god it was her!

The absoulutely stunning woman above him was Amy Hill,a more mature beautiful Amy but it was her.Those sparkling blue eyes and that platinum blonde hair had not changed one bit.Levi stood there in shock trying to remember the last time he saw her.It must have been 14 years at last,it was the night he decided to escpae on his own.It was on that night where Levi was over at Amy's house celebrating her 13th birthday when he found his mom taking the vitamin x at which he had heard horror stories about.The talk at school was once a woman took vitamin X she became an absolute monster.Levi swore to himself that if he evr needed to escape he would do it and when he saw his own mother taking the horrible drug she swore she would never take he made the difficult decision to escape.He told no one,he just packed up a few clothes and some food and left.

 Escpaing the daze he was in when a massive glop of sweat fell down and almost crushed him he shriekd when he saw a massive blue eye staring down at him.Before he could think he saw a massinve well mainicured finger reaching down for him.Before the massive fingers could make their way down to grasp him Levi  snuck back down into the recesses of the sewer line a place too small for her massive fingers to enter.With a slight sigh of relief he wiated to see if the giant former friend of his would leave him be,it didn't take long to get his answer.

 

 "Hey little guy I can smell you down there and I can hear your little heart beating really fast.There is no need for you to be scared of me,I only want to norture you and take care of you."Amy's voice boomed.

 

 "Oh yeah im sure that's all you want"Levi thought to himself

 

"You know it's a hard life scrounging off the scraps,why don't you come up here so I can treat you to a......"Amy's sentence cut short when Levi could hear her sniffing loudly and then he was shocked when he heard her say

 

"Levi?Levi is that you?No need to answer I can smell you,I know it's you."Amy said her voice almost busting Levi's eardrums.

"Levi,it's me Amy,you know Amy Hill your old next door neighbor."

"Yeah old neighbor,although now an old neighbor that could swallow me whole and not even know it."Levi thought.

 

"Levi,I know your scent don't ask me how it's just something I can do.Now I know this might be hard for you to believe but I have been looking for you ever since that day you left.You didn't say a word and your mother and sister were worried sick about you.They put out an Amber alert and evrything,everyone thought you were dead but not me.I knew you were still alive and now my thoughts are confirmed.Won't you please come out or say something to me please."Amy said

 

Levi thought about her words and contemplated saying something to her,he knew she was Amy Hill.But how did she know who he was?She said something about his scent,could it be true.Levi thought about what to do when all of a sudden he saw a huge piece of chocolate being lowered down above his exitway.It was a piece he could liev off of for a month and feed the colony(yes the men ate chocolate for survival).

"Levi I know about you guys living down below,it's been a suspicion of women for years now.We know all about your little escapades to gather food from our trash.There is a bounty on you guys,the women up here are sex starved and men are an endangered species.I will not lie to you I am too,but im also still your friend.So here im leaving this chocolate kiss here for you,just think of it as what I would like to give you in real life.Oh and Levi I have one other thing to say to you,I've had a crush on you since we were 10."

Levi blushed at this last comment,he felt like he wanted to trust Amy but everything in his past 14 years was telling him otherwise.Everything he was taught to believe was now conflicting with his thought process.

"Levi,im going to leave now.I really wish you would come up but I understand why you won't.I just want you to know im still your friend and I do miss you alot.I love you Levi,always have always will."with that Amy turned to leave and just as she was about to she heard a tiny voice below.

"Amy you're right it is me."

End Notes:

To answer a few questions,the women are roughly 120 feet tall,Levi became shrunk down like the rest of mankind because he drank some milk that happened to be from a contaminated cow(don't ask)Men are small enough in relation to women that they can still be felt and heard by these women because of their enhanced senses  but are small enough to be inserted into the wombs of these women and yes their semen is able to impregnate a woman as explained in chapter 1.To answer how long I plan to make this im guessing about 10 chapters.I want to introduce a couple more characters but not any more than 4.I hope you enjoy the story and I apologize in advance for any grammatical,spelling or physics related issues in this or any other chapter.

Chapter 3 by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

This chapter introduces us to Jake Thomas who is a 22 year old man who lives with two college girls Maria and Carmen.

Jake awoke to the now familar uncomfortable heat and aroma of his two mistresses.He smelt the feminine odor all around him,it was a combination of body wash and a slight mix of sweat and other feminine odors.His scent was completely overwhelmed by the scent of theirs.They liked him to smell like them because it made them feel like he was completely theirs.In the past two weeks since his capture on the street by Maria a 20 year old college senior he had been shoved up her and her friend Carmen's vagina several times to give them sexual pleasure.

 It was pure hell for Jake who had been living on his own for 5 years since the escape from his psychotic ex captress Melina.She would brutalize Jake to the very limits of his body's endurance.He made his escape one day when she left him unattended for about half an hour.Jake shuddered aat the thought of her and had hoped a second escape was in the cards for him.He evaded the terrible marriage from her and had planned on never being forced into one.

 

 Back to the matter at hand Jake was currently lying inbetween the collosal bodies of the tan brunette Maria and the more fair skinned blonde Carmen.They both had well toned backsides that looked like to Jake's eyes could crush sevreal Jakes into a bloody pulp.Both girls slept in the nude on a regular basis and had argued with each other who would get to keep Jake on their person when they went to school.It was a constant battle between the lifelong friends who always shared everything.Thier pact was that they would always do this but it was becoming harder and harder because there were few men to be had out there and their sexual desires were off the charts.The two had agreed to share him last night and fell asleep with each holding Jake.They clasped their hand's together almost entombing him competley in their feminine skin.

 

 Currently both girls were sleeping back to back on the bed and Jake was inbetween the two of them.It was hot and muggy and smelled strongly of their combined odors.It was odd you would think the smell of their asses would be very unpleasant to his nose as it were it seemed like the longer he was with them the more acclimated he got.Jake was almost trapped between four sets of feminine cheeks.It was like being inbetween two sets of huge sand dunes,there was very little space between their booties and Jake only had a small amount of fresh air and light.

Jake was about to try and get out of the canyon when a huge hand came from behind him and pushed him deeper inside the rectum of one of his mistresses.His eyes adjusted to the darkness Jake recognized it as Carmen beacause her skin tone was slightly lighter and her ass was a little meatier than Maria's.The smell of her intensified greatly as did the heat but Jake knew that once pulled inside there was very little he could do.The girls would regularly shove him up one of the orfices of their bodies.The days would alternate between who would get him as was their agreement when he was captured.The fighting between the two was always about who would ultimately get him in the end.No woman on this world wanted to share a man and they surely didn't want another woman's scent on him.

 It was almost like the caveman's way of marking his territory ,as when a woman came into possesion of a man they would mark them with their scent letting every other woman know he was taken.This occurred between sister,friends and any girl in this world.When it came to having a man their carnal desires trumped everything.Carmen and Maria were lifelong friends who always shared everything but the control issue was coming to a head and would need to be settled soon.

 

Today however was Carmen's day to have Jake and she knew it.Her personal wrist phone was set to wake her up an hour before Maria usually did so she knew their would be no doubt who got him today.Carmen was a swimmer at the local university and was the captain none the less.She came from an extremely wealthy family as her mother was the CEO of a clothing line that specialized in womens clothing that could accentuate their every curve and was extremely light weight.Since the dawn of the new day,women needed ways of keeping their men on them at all time to keep them from or escaping or being kidnapped by other women who were always on the prowl for a man whether they knew he was free or not.

 Carmen's mom had come up with several new ways of doing this without having to have the men kept in their vagina's or other parts which were very pleasing and erotic but could be very distracting as well.The one which Carmen was going to wear today was her favorite,the manecklace.It was a very lovely gold necklace which contained a holding cell for Jake to reside in.Carmen loved this piece in part because it was very expensive and showed off her wealth to other girls but it also showed off her greatest asset to everyone who saw it,Jake. To have a man in this new world was greatly desired and mostly only the elite of women could afford them because once a mand went on auction they were extremely hard to get even for the highest bidders.Women would scratch each other's eyes out at the thought of getting one.

 Carmen was a very alphafemale type and loved taunting her dominance over less worthy girls.To her power was the greatest asset in the world and she who had it flaunted it.She loved showing off her wealth and beauty and today she was going to show off her greatest asset Jake.It was to be the debut of her greatest accessory.Every girl would be envious of her and this suited Carmen quite well.

 

Carmen took a moment to relish in her upcoming parade of dominance before she took Jake out of his holding cell the girls put him in when they needed to do something they didn't have the ability to keep their full attention on him.She took him out and gave him a grat big smooch almost sucking him into her mouth completely.

 

"Are you ready my love?Are you ready to make your debut at school today?"Carmen waited for no answer before she said"You are just going to be the talk of the school today,the other girls could just eat you up."

Jake shaked at the thought of becoming a appetizer to a giant woman,he knew he was a valuable commodity and the likelihood of that ever coming to pass was slim but still a scary thought.

"Ok love it's time for your debut,in you go."Carmen siad as she uncupped her hands and put Jake into his holding cell for the day.It was a 6 by 6 foot room to his standards and it held a cushioned seat for him to sit in.

Once fastened and locked into his cage Carmen took the necklace and fastened it around her neck allowing the trinket to fall between her ample bosom smothering Jake in her heat and scent.He could smell the raspberry scent of her body wash and could see the little freckles on her boob flesh.

Carmen put on her bra and pink blouse and other attire and walked out of the bathroom a smile on her face that resmbled the cat who caught the canary.The swinging and vertigo almost made Jake want to vomit but he collected himself and adjusted.He was in for a long day and hoped it would go by as fast as possible.

 

End Notes:

Any and all feedback is welcomed and appreciated,this being my first story and all.This particular story arch is intended to be a two parter so we will revisit this little trio in the next chapter with Carmen's day at school.Their little disagreement will be fleshed out and hopefully they can remain friends but we'll see.

 

Chapter 4 by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

The continuation of Carmen's day at school with Jake.

It was hot and the smell of sweat and perfume mixed in Jake's nostrils to a mixture which was oddly pleasant to smell.One of the many side effects of the vitamin was to make the woman's scent not entirely unpleasant for her male prey.Even the most odorous of scents like sweat didn't smell completely terrible.It wasn't great but it didn't make you want to pass out either.

 The whole experience was making Jake almost delirious,the constant swaying and shaking was making him a bit queasy as well.His necklace prison bobbed and shook against Carmen's fair skinned well rounded boobs.Every now and then his prison would shake loose and he would get a glimpse of the outside world and the gargantuan females that inhabited it.He could see through his prison the dilated eyes of these large females staring down at him with lust.Even at his tiny size it seemed like they could smell him and it made them almost predatory when they were around him.

 

 Carmen noticed these girls looking at her man as well,she took great delight in seeing their eyes look at her with a great sense of jealousy and hate.She was an alpha-female and this status symbol made her ego swell larger than the Missispi river.Carmen loved taunting her peers with her wealth and now her greatest asset Jake.

 

Carmen walked up to one of her ex friends Sarah De'Ville,the second wealthiest giirl in school.She and Sarah had a falling out several years ago and had become rivals ever since.Sarah was a tan skinned beauty with light green eyes and dark brown hair.Her body was leaner and less curvacious than Carmen because she worked as a sprinter on the track and field team where she was team captain.The girls woul often jockey for position as the one and only alpha with neither gaining a clear advantage.

"Well well well,it looks like the slut of the ball has found some new tacky outfit to show off her disgusting body with."Carmen said with a chuckle.

Sarah was about to retort when she saw the necklace of Carmen's greatets prize Jake.

"where did you get him ,you chunky bitch?"Sarah asked with obvious disdain.

"Don't be jealous my less than worthy advesary,I aquired him quite legally.I know you've gone through every channel to get one but I found one you'll never find."Carmen snarled.

"I'll find out how bitch don't you worry about that,and when you are least suspecting it your world will come crashing down."Sarah threatened and walked away.

Looking back intently Sarah's eyes never left the necklace hanginh from Carmen's neck.Just as Sarah was walking away Maria came up to Carmen with a not so happy look in her eyes.

 

"I can't believe you're displaying him so freely Carmen.You and I made an agreement to keep him hidden whenever we took him out.You know full well he's not our's permanently until he is married to one of us.Without that documentation he could be stolen and neither one of us could do a damn thing about it."Maria said

 

"Oh it's just a little show,don't worry no girl here is brave enough to challenge me."

 

"Carmen,I think it's high time you and I settle this here and now.I found him and I think it's time I marry him now!"

 

Carmen did not see this coming at all,after all they had agreed to share him until the other could get a man as well.What could have cause Maria to suddenly want him for herself.Sure she may have found him but the thought of never being able to touch Jake again was not something she could bare the thought of.

"Maria I know you're mad but don't let your latina temper get in the way of our friendship.I know I should have told you about my plans for today but I swear he is completely safe with me."

 

The girls continued to argue for several moments,the fight almost got physical but they decided it best to settle this at home.As Maria walked away with anger streaming on her face she didn't notice the form of Sarah hiding behind one of the classroom doors secretly listening to everything they had just said.

 

"Hmm interesting,it seems there is more to this story than meets the eye."Sarah said as an evil grin spread across her face.

 

End Notes:

For now we'll leave these three and head off into the single chapter tale of a jailer named Melissa and an unfortunate young man named Thad who was caught trying to escape from his newlywed Nicole.Oh and to answer any question of the size ratio we'll address it next chapter during Thad's jailing

Chapter 5 by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

Thad a recently married 25 year old man who was literally forced to marry 22 year old Nicole Thompson is convicted of trying to escape her.This is where Melissa Santia comes into play.

Thad sat in the lab sweating profously at the thought of being implanted in a strange woman's vagina.All of his life he had wanted to be liberated from the female species.Now he is being punished because he didn't want to stay with a woman he didn't even want to marry.This world sucked for Thad,it seemed like wherever he went there was some woman wanting to shove him up their female parts.

 Thad's wife Nicole a 22 year old lawyer even fought for her husband's case,mostly because she didn't want to have her husband be in another woman's womb for two years.She had heard stories of what happened to the men who were essentially reborn from these woman's loins.She did not like the thought of some other woman being that close to her husband.Although they had only been married a couple of months she had grown quite possesive of one.Ever since she hit puberty and her hormones went into overdrive causing the natural brunette to develope a very nice body she had desired a man of her own.Her mother had explained to her that men were an endangered species and not to get her hopes up in marrying one.

 

This was why when she saw Thad on an open auction line she practically mortgaged her soul to aquire him.She came from quite a wealthy family and was an aspiring star at the firm but the one thing she craved most was the touch of her Thad.Too bad for Nicole Thad didn't feel one sense of loyalty to her.

He was a former street runner for the underground men's network when he was captured a year ago trying to carry a pie crumb down below.He was shortly put into a reconditioning program to smooth out his rebellous attitude.Thad was mind washed into believing his only reason in life was to please his wife and get her pregnant with a big strong baby girl and a fertile baby boy.

He despised the government and rejected the training program only to find out the harder he resisted the more extreme his punishment would be.The greatest of these was forcing Thad to eat nothing other than breast milk,an extremely degrading act for him to endure.One day Thad decided his best bet was to fake his reconditioned state until he got a better chance to escape back to the tunnels.Thad may have been some things but he was a very good actor.

 

 He went through the next couple of months and played up his new submissive role to perfection.The women at the facility were so impressed they put him into an exclusive online auction where only the elite women of society could bid on him.The opening bid was 10 million dollars and it went all the way to 90 million until a lovely young blonde named Nicole made a whopping bid of 120 million dollars and won his rights.

Giddy with excitement she wed Thad a week later and planned a whole life together for him to satisfy her.This was however until Thad mad the dumb decision to try and escape her one night while she was fast asleep and left him free to roam around because she trusted him.

 

Thad walked down the nightstand which stood about 150 feet to his scale and prepared to make his escape back home.What Thad didn't know was that Nicole had purchased a state of the art home security system which was actually for his protection.It could sense anything that walked along the floor and if it didn't recognize the footprints it would go off.It was designed for Ncole and Nicole only but it could sense tiny footprints as well.Thad's tiny footprints were not meant to reach the floor and once they did a loud alarm was sent straight to the security systems headquarters and they were notified at once of what had happened.

 

 

Thad knew what would happen if he were caught trying to escape so he made a breakneck like path towards one of the cracks in the wall however escape was not in the cards and he was instantly scooped up by the feminine hands of his 200 foot wife Nicole who was awoken by the sound of the alrm.She saw her Thad trying to escape and was deeply hurt by this.She thought everything was going great between the two and couldn't bare the thought of being without him.She knew once word of his escape got out he would be sentenced.

 

As much as the council of security hated depriving women of their legal rights to their men they knew disobedience from these men could not be tolerated.So as much as it was disliked these men had to be reformed in the most complete way possible.They would have to be reinserted into a young woman's womb who was unable of conception but still able to maintain life.The thought behind this was men who were essentially reborn would be more submissive.The real drawback was it seemed the young women who carried these men seemed to leave their genetic imprint on them.

 

There were several protests by wives outside of NewMamical Labs where these procedures were being held but it carried on as usual.

 

Today 20 year old Melissa Charles a jet black haired mixed asian and irish jailer would get her first man .She was extremely nervous as she was a recently graduated college student who had suffered a bad car accident 4 years earlier which left her unable to concieve children.Her own kothe was killed in the accident and her father was auctioned off to another woman.It was a cruel cold world,she didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to her father.

Melissa signed up to be a jailer because she heard they made really good money and were provided with a house and car during their time as a jailer.She also knew the contreversy surrounding the whole thing but felt the positives outweighed the negatives.Still she had goosebumps the size of golfballs and butterflies in her stomach.She was actually going to be holding a man in her womb later on today.

The procedure was scheduled to take place at 4:30 this afternoon,the jailers were told not to make their presence knwon until the wives of the men left the facility to avoid any conflict.Melissa stood behind a one way window and watched Nicole give her farewells to Thad.She thought Thad looked extremely handsome for a 1 inch tall man and got a little wet thinking about what was gonna happen today.

 

Meanwhile Nicole was about to leave Thad for the next two years and she wanted him to know she would be right here when he came out.She also promised him she would petition the judge for an early release.

 

"Now I know this isn't ideal for you Thad but I am your wife and I do have real feelings for you.I want you to remember that for the next time I see you I promise we're going to have a great life together if you just try."Nicole said trying to get Thad to say something to her.

Thad just sat in his chair coldly nodding his head like a kid getting scolded.

"Ok Thad,i'll see you soon don't forget me or our upcoming life sweetie...I do love you even if you don't believe that."

 

Thad just nodded and thought to himself"Yeah like you love your dildo."

 

With that Nicole was escorted out of the room and Thad was strapped down and instructed on what was about to happen.

 

"Now whats going to happen now is you are going to be inserted into a dissolvable egg which will protect you from harm until you are welcomed into the uterus of your jailer.There the egg will dissipate and you will be welcomed into one of Melissa's waiting eggs where you will be attached to her and all of your oxygen and nutrients will come from her.Do you have any questions?"the woman asked

 

Thad jsut nodded his head and waited for the sleeping gas to knock him out,he counted 20 sheep until his eyes went hazy and he was knocked out.

Melissa was brought into the room wearing only a hospital gown,she was instructed to lay on the bed in the middle where she was told about the procedure.

"Ok Melissa here is what is going to happen,the male laying next to you will be inserted into you encased in a dissolvable egg.There we will give you this green pill which will allow your body to accept him into your uterus and waiting eggs.This is when his artificial egg will dissolve and your egg will absorb him completely .All of his nutrients will come from you,his minimal waste will also flow through you.You will essentially be living for two people.Do you have any questions Melissa?"

 

"What's his name?"

The scientist was taken back by this question as she didn't usually need to know these things.She looked over his file one more time and said "Thad,aged 25"

Melissa nodded her head and whispered"Thad".

Melissa was soon laying on the bed as instructed and was given the sleeping gas and told to count down from 100,when she reached 65 she passed out and the procedure was set to begin.Thad was soon inserted into his artificial egg and then placed into Melissa's vaginal lips and pushed deeper and deeper into her labia.The robotic arm pushed him through her fallopian tubes and finally into her uterus.

As noted the egg encasing Thad dissolved and his small body was drifting closer and closer until it reached the gooey walls of one of her egges.The green pills effect then allowed her egg to open up and swallow Thad encasing him into itself.Soon afterwards and umbellical chord had come down and attached itself to Thad.

Melissa gasped in her sleep almost like she could feel the connection then and there.It is going to be a very good 2 years for her.For Thad probably not so much,he had lost what little free will he had and now his true reconditioning had begun

End Notes:

Might make another chapter later on about this stroyline,we'll see how well it's recieved

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4092