The New Frontier by KevinFred342
Summary:

It's been three years since Arell returned to her home planet and while everyone tries to recover from the trauma of her arrival, a scientist and her team performs an experiment that results in catastrophe that is even bigger than Arell herself. Bradley Peterson, who had returned to his normal life, finds himself reunited with his friends as they get wrapped up in another enormous adventure as the military tries to deal with an immense new threat.


Categories: Gentle, Butt, Adventure, Crush, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 23493 Read: 53274 Published: January 19 2014 Updated: January 28 2014

1. The Teleportation of Dr. Elizabeth Monica by KevinFred342

2. They're Back? by KevinFred342

3. The Flying Town by KevinFred342

4. Out of Retirement by KevinFred342

5. Comics and Plans by KevinFred342

6. She's Back by KevinFred342

7. I need you by KevinFred342

The Teleportation of Dr. Elizabeth Monica by KevinFred342

“The Pod is ready, Dr. Monica,”

 

            “Excellent.”

 

            The Pod’s large metal door slid open, the interior glowed brightly from the florescent lights on the inside. Dr. Elizabeth Monica (affectionately known as Lizzy to her friends) raked up the zipper of the red catsuit-esque test subject attire and took a deep breath. This was the moment that she had been anticipating for a long time. Now that it was here, she wasn’t entirely sure she truly wanted to go through with it. But she knew she had to, and though her heart hammered inside her breast, there was no way she was going to let her team see her like that. If they did, she didn’t think they would let her go through with it either. She had volunteered to be the test subject, and it was too late to back down now.

            Her team had made magnificent progress in an unprecedented research program; one that sought to achieve the goal of taking a human being and teleporting them from one location to another, unharmed and completely intact. The project was initially started as a way to more quickly and efficiently deliver goods. Vendors and Retailers would be able to meet the demands of their customers without having to employ a mass amount of drivers and spend huge amounts of money on wages and fuel. But soon after that, there was talk of human teleportation. Cars, planes, and most vehicles would be rendered obsolete, and the usage of fossil fuels would go down dramatically. The medical industry could potentially transport patients in dire need to the right people instantly, thus increasing the chance of saving lives in grim situations. People who lived in areas prone to tornados or other natural disasters could possibly escape in mere seconds. And, of course, the military could ship soldiers out to battle much quicker.

            The potential gain from such research seemed to be beyond limits, if the art of teleportation were mastered. So, a team of leading physicists and engineers were banded together to make it happen. The brightest bulb amongst them was the team leader, Dr. Elizabeth “Lizzy” Monica, a Yale graduate who had been a prodigy as a child. She had skipped three grades during her schooling years, and had never once not been on the honor roll. Her GPA was flawless, her marks never falling below an A. At least, it was like that until high school as, while intellectually gifted, Lizzy was not always a shining example of model behavior. She had gotten in trouble a few times for skipping school because she found it boring and an extreme waste of time. Eventually, she found it so painfully boring, that she worked as hard as she could to graduate early, taking extra classes and even enrolled in some college level classes online. By the end of her second year, she graduated with the Seniors and went immediately to Yale University with a full tuition scholarship. She left five years later with a PhD in Theoretical Physics, Engineering, and Mathematics.

            Her constant work was not without its drawbacks. Though not without friends, Lizzy had no one that she would consider a close friend, one that she would tell anything meaningful to. While she didn’t strut her intelligence like a rich man does with his money, Lizzy usually believed that she was smarter than everyone in her life, which occasionally and implicitly reflected in her behavior towards other people, which they often quietly resented. But Elizabeth, in most cases, wasn’t incredibly difficult to have a amicable relationship with. She was pretty, tall, slim, and curved with fiery red hair (short and often tied in a bun), and bright blue eyes, which were enlarged by the black rimmed glasses she wore. She also had large breasts, which were a blessing and a curse. They had come quickly in her physical development, but after some time, she was glad. At the age of fifteen, she looked nineteen, which was often very useful. But at the same time, Lizzy believed that if a woman had large breasts, she was doomed to be labeled an airhead by her peers. She turned this curse on its head by using at just another reason to continue her education, to show that even endowed women had brains that functioned perfectly fine.

            It was only natural that a woman as gifted as Lizzy (both mentally and physically), would want to accomplish something big, something HUGE. And when approached with the offer to lead a team into mastery the art of teleportation, something that would revolutionize the world, she quickly accepted. Funding hadn’t been a problem for the first two years, and in that short time, Dr. Monica was already making extraordinary progress. Her team had already succeeded in transporting small objects, such as pennies and thumbtacks. Bigger objects proved to be more difficult. There were resounding failures. Some went into one pod and came into the other pod either a pile of ash or puffs of smoke. Something never showed up at all, and simply disappeared without a trace. But as a few more years passed, barriers slowly began to fade, and larger objects were successfully transported. Eventually, the only thing that limited what could be transported was the sized of the Pod.

            But life always has a barrier. This barrier came into form as a severe cut in funding. With the extraordinary progress the team was making could only justifiably lose funding for some extraordinary reason. Unfortunately for Dr. Monica…there was one.

 

            Earth had been invaded.

 

            It had been three years since the massive woman known as Arell had shut down all major networks of the planet, descended onto the surface, absconded with the leaders of every country, and took complete control of the globe. The American Military had had a chance to attack her, and failed to even inflict any damage upon her. The woman had access to technology that the humans of Earth couldn’t even dream of and her size and strength was far greater than any regular man. She was undefeatable…yet, in the end, she left Earth alone. Not everyone knows why, but everyone knows that something happened in New York City, the last place the woman was spotted. Three years has passed…and Arell, nor anyone from her planet “Avakon” have been heard from. But several people on Earth were still on edge. And so were their militaries.

            The American Government shifted fundings on military weapons, wanting something that could save humanity should the Avakonians appear again. Had the funding not been cut, Elizabeth Monica believe that the moment she was about to experience, the first teleportation of a living, healthy human being, would have happened much sooner.  

            But as the interior of the Pod stared at her, the gravity of the situation hit her. She took another deep breath, her breasts straining the zipper of suit she was wearing.

            “Are you sure you want to go through with this, Dr. Monica?”

 

            “Of course.” Lizzy nodded, speaking carefully so that her voice didn’t waver. “I am the head of this Program, and it only makes sense that I should be the test subject. Is the Pod at the other facility linked and ready?” She didn’t want to continue talking about whether or not she was ‘sure’ she wanted to go through with the test for fear that she might change her mind.

 

            “Yes ma’am. The Pods are linked and ready to go.”

 

            “Very well.” Lizzy nodded again. “Well, then…I guess there’s nothing left than for me to enter. Wait for my signal before you activate the Molecular Deconstruction process.”

 

            “Yes ma’am.”

 

            With a final nod, Dr. Elizabeth Monica stepped inside the TelePod. When the heavy metal door slipped behind her, she closed her eyes.

 

            I really hope this works, she thought, I am in no way prepared for death.

 

            She raised a fist, which hung in the air in a brief moment of hesitation, and then knocked three times. This was the signal. Outside the button was pushed and the TelePod began to whir and a hum. The sound was soft at the beginning, but slowly began to climb.

 

            “Alright, the Molecular Deconstruction has begun…”

 

            The team watched a monitor that showed a 3-D hologram of Dr. Monica’s molecular structure. After the Pod scanned her body, the molecules slowly began to break down into a cloud of atoms that could be transported via the link and reassembled at the other facility, where the other Pod was located.

 

            “The molecular breakdown has finalized! Her atoms should be traveling across the link now! She’s almost there! It shouldn’t…”

 

            “Wait, hold on, what’s going on?”

 

            Something was happening. The Pod usually grew bright from energy during teleportation, but it was currently reaching a brightness that was unusual to the researchers. The hum was also getting louder and started to waver. A loud crack of electricity popped from the cords of the machine, causing the scientists to jump.

 

            “It’s going to explode! Turn it off! Turn it off!!”

 

            “Are you insane! Her atoms are broken down! We can’t turn it of NOW!”

 

            “But we can’t…”

 

            Before the sentence could be complete, an earth shattering quake ripped through the laboratory, collapsing the structure on top of everyone who was inside…

 

 

            It was 2:13 PM when Dr. Elizabeth Monica opened her eyes.

 

She wasn’t sure how long she stood before she realized that was still alive. A bright white light had taken over her vision, and she had instinctively squeezed her eyes shut when she felt a strong surge of energy course through her body. Next had come a torrent of strange sensations following a loud hum. She was sure that at some point she had lost consciousness, but she didn’t remember when it was lost or when she got it back.

 

            She wasn’t even aware it was over until a breeze fluttered against her skin, the feeling of which caused her eyes to pop open from the sudden stimulation.

 

            Her eyes were unprepared for the sunlight and she had to squint her eyes to slits before they finally became adjusted. When they did, she beheld a large open field, a bright blue summer sky above her. No TelePod, no laboratory, no fellow researchers. Just open land, the warm summer breeze through her hair and the smell of the out doors. Somehow she had not been transported to the other pod.

 

            “What…?” Lizzy quietly asked herself, spinning in a complete 360, looking around. More nothing was behind her. “Where…?”

 

            Something had gone wrong. That much was already clear. But, whatever had happened, she had managed to survive it…had she? She looked down and quickly examined her body. Everything seemed to be there, no missing limbs, nothing in the wrong place, no hand where a foot should be…

 

            Dr. Elizabeth Monica looked back to vast field of nothing.

 

            “I’m alive...I’m alive…” She said softly, her heart pounding in her chest. “But where am I?”

 

            There was nothing to help her identify where she was. Not a single landmark was clear. There were no lakes, no rocks, no mountains, not even trees. The ground was green, but it didn’t look like grass. It behaved more like dirt under her feet. No sand, so she wasn’t in a desert.

 

            “Where am I??” Lizzy asked the field of nothing. “What happened?”

 

 

            It would later be verified that it was exactly 2:13PM when it all started. Several phone pics were taken and a man who happened to be filming his son’s third birthday also captured the event. The time stamps on all sources converged on the one precise time of 2:13PM. A fair amount of these photos only made it in the hands of Government officials because the owners of the phones uploaded them onto the Cloud. Had they not done so, they would have vanished with their owners, most of whom were dead less ten minutes after the photos were taken.

            Reagan Crandall, the man who was filming his son’s party, had his camera focused on his young child, who was blowing out the candles on his cake, when what appeared to be a flash of lightning shot across the sky. It was the heaviest flash of light that Crandall said he had ever seen and he instinctively cast his camera up towards it. He would later tell officials that he had thought it was rather strange for something like that to occur, since there had not been a cloud in the sky that day.

            Watching the video of the party, one sees Crandall’s son, followed by the flash, then some blurring as the camera is suddenly shifted, and then something that is not easily identifiable…at least at first. Most viewers of the film quickly notice that whatever it is, it’s bright red. The next is that it appears to be a tower or some sort of massive structure that has literally fallen out of the sky. This idea of a building is quickly abandoned in the next moments of the film. The camera continues to pan upward as Crandall tries to get a good shot. Someone in the film, one of the other parents, says “Holy Shit”. The camera pans up and up and up till Crandall gasps (from back pain, officials learned later). Despite the fact that he is looking as high as he can, it is still not clear what he is looking at. A child screams in the film. This sets of a cascade wails and hollering. The massive thing appears to move. Crandall screams himself. Then, something that most viewers could only describe as a massive explosion occurs and Crandall drops the camera, ending the footage.

            Crandall would later tell officials that, at the time, he couldn’t even begin to imagine what he was looking at. When asked why, he told them that his imagination knew of nothing that was that big…

 

            Dr. Elizabeth Monica finally collected herself to take one small step forward, still looking around for something and still coming to terms with the fact that something had gone wrong and she had apparently survived it. She wasn’t sure if she was supposed to be excited, scared, or upset. She had been transported, but where ever she had wound up, it was the strangest place she had ever seen. It just was an open area. No visible plants or vegetation, no sign of life, no birds tweeting or anything. Just barren nothingness.

 

            “Hello?” Lizzy called out softly, knowing nothing would happen but unsure what else to do. No one replied with no surprise. She closed her eyes. “Okay…think…get ahold of yourself and think. I’m not dead. So I survived the teleportation, but I was not transported to the right place. Somehow I wound up outside somewhere. I don’t know where. But, I’m fine. I’m alive. And I’m just going to move on and find out where I am.”

 

            Comforted by the sound of her own voice, Dr. Monica took a long, deep breath and then began to walk. No matter where she looked there appeared to be nothing, so there was no indicator that any direction was any more right than another. So she just went forward.

            The people at the Crandall house were the some of the few that survived as their small town soon ceased to exist. The grooves in the soles of Dr. Monica’s boots had saved them…

 

            Twenty minutes and there was still nothing in sight.

 

            “No sign of civilization…” Lizzy muttered to herself, her heart beginning to pick up again. “Somehow my atomic structure was reassembled…in the middle of an abyss of absolute nothing.” She stopped walking and sighed in frustration and worry. “This is bad…I have no idea of where I am or how I got here and there’s nothing to see! Miles of just open nothing!” Placing a hand over her forehead to block the sunlight beating down, Lizzy focused her gaze as far as she could and, of course, saw nothing. She sighed again.

 

            Though there was a good chance she might not have seen it even if she were to look down, there was something at Dr. Monica’s feet. If it did manage to miraculously register in her visual consciousness, she would have merely dismissed it as pile of little pebbles. There were people on the main street of the town, where life had been normal up to about fifteen minutes ago, when what became a rapidly worsening earthquake had begun. At least an earthquake was what the towns people had all thought it was. In a span of mere minutes, the sleepy town was rocked so hard that buildings simply fell apart. The area was not prone to earthquakes and the structures were not built to handle the heavy shaking. Some people thought that the ground was literally going to break apart. Others thought that something was coming out of the ground. It wasn’t until something of ungodly height stopped right before their town that the earthquake talk finally died down. The four survivors of the incident all said that a massive monster had found the town. Another thing they described was something like a voice that sounded like an explosion that learned to speak…

 

            “Ugh…” Dr. Elizabeth Monica sighed. The heat that was bearing down on her from the sun was not helping her mood. Where ever she was it was uncomfortably warm. She cast a quick, weary glance towards the sun. “I feel like I’ve managed to get closer to the sun…” She grabbed the zipper of her suit and pulled it down and fanned her ample bosom. “I’m already starting to sweat.”

 

            At that time a breeze blessed the sweaty scientist’s hot face and she embraced it full heartedly. Bending slightly so that the wind could flow between her breasts, Lizzy sighed from the relief that the breeze brought. From behind her left ear, a small sweat droplet appeared. It rolled down the scientist’s jaw bone, quickly climbed down her neck, and smoothly slid across the full length of her left breast, narrowly avoiding meeting a premature end inbetween the two bosoms. As Lizzy bent, her chest bounced only a little, but it was enough to propel the small drop of off her skin and plummeting to the ground.         

            The drop hit the town almost completely dead on, with almost no one even seeing it coming. It struck the ground with a fierce watery explosion, catapulting liquid in every direction with lethal force, washing away buildings, people, and cars with ease and leaving not one trace. Several people drowned almost immediately if they even survived the impact. Up above, Lizzy reached up and wiped her brow with the back of her hand, flicking off several beads of sweat from her skin. Most of these missed the town itself, but they were bigger than the original drop and the splash send a tidal wave of sweat crashing into whatever remained of the little burg. Soon, what had been a simple small town was now an ocean of sweat, the ground soaking up gallons of the excrement, the storms drains overflowed almost instantly, unable to hold the mass amounts of water. The roads that led into town were also hit by waves, handling any people who were outside the town’s boundaries. The four who managed to survive only by being far away from the drops so that they only got hit by the end of a wave.

 

            “Ahhh…that breeze felt good.” Lizzy sighed, fanning her breasts again with the neck of her suit, causing her bosom to shake again. A few more beads of sweat fell to the earth, but now there was nothing left below to hit, and they merely added to the mess. She finally unbent and looked around again. “Alright…now…where am I? There is nothing to help me answer this question.” She looked down (she saw the tiny dark spots were her sweat had dropped) towards the earth. “Is this a desert? There’s no sand or anything.” She crouched and reached down and ran a hand along the ground. “This looks like dirt…but it doesn’t feel like dirt…it feels odd.”

 

            She stood back up and took a few more steps forward, looking around as she did. When there was still nothing to behold, she threw her hands up in frustration.

 

            “I don’t get it!” She complained aloud to herself. “I still don’t understand what happened! How did this even happen! There’s no way I could have just reappeared in the middle of nowhere! I was supposed to reappear in the other Pod, but I’m in the middle of nowhere with no clue where I am and no one…”

 

            She stopped in mid sentence. Her eyes widened behind her glasses. No one knew she was here. Hell, she didn’t even know where she was! And she had no cell phone or anything! She had removed those before stepping into the Pod. There was nothing to guide her anywhere, and no one around to guide her. Where ever she was, she was alone. And unless she got incredibly lucky, she had a feeling that nobody was going to show up to rescue her any time soon.

            As these thoughts came to mind, a dizziness manifested in Dr. Elizabeth Monica’s head and she stumbled a little bit, her heart hammering. She had managed to survive the teleportation, even in the face of what appeared to be a malfunction of epic proportions, but now she was in the midst of nowhere with no food, water, or hope of rescue. She cheated Death once…but it looked like he would win round two by starving her slowly. This was very bad…and she was probably going to die when everything was through.

 

            “No…” Lizzy said quietly. “No…not me…I…I can’t…” She now began to regret ever volunteering to be the test subject. Not only did she not deserve to die, she was far too young. She was still in her twenties, only two more years until she hit thirty! “Stop it…just relax….I just…I need to sit down…and think this through….”

 

            Dr. Monica lowered herself to the ground to sit. Had she been in a more stable state of mind, she may have seen the town. It was larger than the previous one that she had sweated on, but not by too much. There were no survivors and thus no footage of what the event looked like from within the town has been found in the remains. The only footage that exists was from a news team that was doing another story when the massive being arrived. The camera man tried to film the entirety of the giant creature, but it was so high up that it was impossible to see all of it. It was a person though, of that they had no doubt. They saw enough of the enormous body parts to recognize them as human. The voice was also their, and despite the unbearable boom that accompanied it, it was still somewhat hearable. The camera man filmed as Dr. Monica brought the large bright red rear of the suit down on the ground, completely enveloping the entire circumference of the town and more. A cloud of dust and rocketing debris was shot in all directions and hit the news team, ending the footage and killing the reporter.

 

            “Okay…okayokayokay…” Lizzy said to herself. “I can get through this. I just have to get ahold of myself and think…panicking will only make things worse…I just…I….eh?”

 

            What she saw next was so fascinating that she actually forgot that she was in a dire situation for a moment. On the ground ahead of her was what, at first glance, appeared to be an pile of carefully arranged small rocks. Curious, Lizzy leaned forward, getting on her hands and knees and crawled over to the small pool of rocks.

 

            People had already begun panicking in the city well before Dr. Monica noticed them. They had a fine view of her while she had complained of the heat, worried about her situation, and had sat down. In that short time, she had walked several miles in a span of mere seconds, caused enough quakes to rock the city into next week, and had absolutely terrified the entire population. Now, her massive face hung over the city like a huge moon, the giant eyes staring down at the city with complete wonder. She exhaled a breath, which sent cars and people flying down the streets like pinballs. Screams filled the air, but none were strong enough to reach the height of the woman’s ears. The pitter patter of her heart was strong enough to cause parts of the city to quake and bounce in sync with its rhythm. A long lock of hair turned into a wrecking ball and plowed through several blocks of land in an instant. The smell of cherry bubble gum (which she had chewed earlier before going into the Pod) filled the entire city. One survivor who witnessed the massive scientist later said that he thought that more than a quarter of the city, which had over a million people, could fit in one nostril of the woman’s nose.

 

            Dr. Elizabeth “Lizzy” Monica stared at the formation in front of her eyes.

 

            “What is this little patch?” She asked herself quietly.

 

            The air of her words blew away several blocks.

End Notes:

Don't worry...Bradley and the others will appear in the next chapter. ;)

They're Back? by KevinFred342

At 2:13PM, a few states away from the initial site that Dr. Elizabeth Monica appeared on, Bradley Peterson was, ironically, celebrating his thirtieth birthday.

 

            It wasn’t as miserable as the one three years ago. So far, he hadn’t gotten drunk and passed out in the middle of a public park in the midst of the night. And he hoped that it wouldn’t have to come to that later on in the evening. He was a little on edge because he was already three years into his thirties. Seven short years and he’d be forty and that was practically middle aged! And then he remembered that most people only lived to be eighty or ninety, which meant he was practically middle aged now! It was thoughts such as these that kept Bradley’s mood down and made him want to drink heavily.

            It was thus good that he wasn’t alone that night. Sarah LaFleur, Todd McFinnley, Randy Fredrickson, Kevin Ward, and Alfred Bowden; his friends from what they all referred to as the “Arell Incident”, had come to celebrate with him. The only person from the group that was Colonel Edgar Stark, the retired army commander, who had tried to tackle a woman who was way over ten times his size. Peterson couldn’t say that he necessarily missed Stark all that much. Their interactions had been less than amicable throughout their whole relationship. But the others he was quite happy to see, and Sarah made sure to keep him from drinking himself to death.

            The party was simple, but fun. A simple get together at Bradley’s apartment. They played games, talked, ate, put up with Kevin and his wise cracking. So far, nobody had made any mention of Arell or that whole affair, which Bradley was glad for. He wasn’t sure he would completely get over the events of those few days, having almost died a few times in the midst of it all. Though she was physically gone, Arell still remained in Bradley’s thoughts and in his dreams where she held him prisoner once again, smiling that devious smile as she had some sinister scheme in store for him. He tried to remind himself that Arell had not truly been evil, but had been a passionate person from a different culture and had been driven over the edge by the terrors she had seen performed by the “Earthies” she observed. Stark, in the few conversations Peterson had had with him since Arell had left, maintained that the giant lady was still the enemy of Earth, and that she should not be trusted. Bradley would then point out that she had left the planet alone and, for three whole years so far, had not been heard from, thus proving that she had kept her promise. Stark was not convinced.

            Right now, everyone at the party were finishing up a meal of hamburgers that Bradley had cooked on the grill of his patio. Ward had gone to the living room to watch television while the rest ate in the small kitchen. Sarah had talked about how she was soon to be Mrs. McFinnley, though Todd suggested that she keep her last name, feeling that his own was too silly sounding.

 

            “Hell,” Todd said. “I think I’d rather swap my last name with yours.”

 

            “Oh really?” Sarah asked, smiling.

 

            “Well yeah,” He replied. “Todd LaFluer sounds much better to me than Sarah McFinnley.”

 

            “They both sound fine to me,” Bradley said, grinning. “When are you two going to hold the ceremony?”

 

            “Two months from now…at the end of August,” Sarah said, holding Todd’s hand. “We’re thinking of inviting you, Bradley.”

 

            “Just as long as Stark doesn’t come, I’m in,” Peterson joked.

 

            “Well…” Todd said.

 

            Sarah nudged him. “Let’s just say that we haven’t made our minds about him yet. Randy’s going to play some music during it.”

 

            “Yeah?” Bradley asked, turning to Randy.

 

            “Yeah,” Fredrickson nodded. “I wanted to play my violin for the whole thing and Sarah said that would be great. I’ve got Kevin and Alfred to hook up the speakers for it.”

 

            “Kevin manage to get his store back up?” Bradley asked, remembering that it had been destroyed during Arell’s last visit.

            “Yeah, it’s back up.” Alfred said. “I’m not sure how he managed to do it, though. I think he and his dad worked something out. But, yeah, he’s back to selling his comics.”

 

            “Well that’s good,” Peterson said. “What about you, Fred? What are you up to these days?”

 

            “Waiting for Todd to pay me the money that he owes me,” Fred said, simply.

 

            “For Christ’s sake, are you ever going to let that go!?” Todd cried, turning towards him.

 

            “No.”

 

            “Wait, what’s this?” Bradley asked.

 

            “Four years ago,” Todd started. “I forgot my wallet when we were out at lunch and I asked Fred to pay for me. I owed him six dollars, and when I finally got a five dollar bill I gave it to him, and…”

 

            “You still owe me a dollar.” Fred said pointedly.

 

            “It’s a dollar, Fred!” Todd cried. “What can you buy with a dollar!?”

 

            “Doesn’t matter,” Bowden replied. “A dollar’s a dollar.”

 

            “The worst part is that he’s serious,” Todd complained. “He seriously wants it so bad that he won’t shut up about it.”

 

            “Well…” Bradley grinned. “Give the man his dollar.”

 

            “I don’t have a dollar!” Todd said. “I usually don’t have cash. I just use my card to pay for things. And every time I do have cash I forget to save the one dollar to give him.”

 

            “That’s your fault,” Fred said.

 

            “Shut up,”

 

            “Give me a dollar.”

 

            “SHUT UP!”

 

            “Holy shi…hey guys!” Kevin Ward suddenly called from the TV room. “You guys gotta see this! Something huge is going down…and just in advance, no pun intended!”

 

            “What is it?” Bradley called back.

 

            “I think they’re back!” Ward shouted.

 

            Everyone froze at that. For a brief moment everyone at the table sat and stared at each other. Then, they jumped from their seats and ran into the next room where Kevin sat on the couch. Bradley was temporarily eased when he saw the awed grin on Ward’s face, thinking perhaps it was just another of the man’s practical jokes.

 

            But then he looked at the television screen.

 

            Nobody needed to ask what Kevin meant by “they’re back”.

 

            The headline on the live footage suggested it too: “Avakonians returned?”, it read. And Bradley could see why, for on the screen was a woman in a red body suit, sort of similar to the one that Arell had been wearing, though not as fancy looking at all. Peterson felt his heart begin to race in his chest. He suddenly felt that he was not ready for this. He was not ready to deal with the people of Avakon yet. Why did they have to come back now? Why couldn’t they just stay away and do things on their own goddamn planet!? He realized that he was starting to think like Stark…

 

            “No…they can’t…” Todd whispered. “They can’t come back…no…not again…”

 

            “Oh my god…” Sarah gasped softly. “Look how big she is…the chopper recording this has to be MILES away from her to get a good shot!”

 

            “Is she as big as Arell, you think?” Kevin asked.

 

            “Are you fucking kidding!?” Todd shot. “Look at her, you idiot! She’s fucking MASSIVE! I think the chopper pilot might be in a whole other STATE just to get a whole view of her! Jesus Fucking Christ!”

 

            “Arell was big…” Sarah agreed, her voice wavering. “But no way she was that big. This woman…she has to be over a few thousand feet!”

 

            “More than that!” Randy spoke up. “She’s gotta be over four miles tall! I…I can’t even tell! She’s too fucking big! If she’s one of the Avakonians…”

 

            “We’re fucking screwed!” Todd finished for him, running a hand through his hair. “We barely stood a chance against Arell, and she wasn’t even a quarter of this one’s height! I don’t think Arell would even come up to this woman’s ankle!”

 

            It was at this point that the giant woman turned towards the camera on the news chopper. She had the appearance of a woman in her late twenties, her hair was red and short, tied in a bun, and she wore glasses. The zipper of her suit had been pulled down, exposing her…

            “Boobs…” Kevin Ward whispered to herself.

 

            “Maybe she’s not an Avakonian…” Bradley said.

 

            “How can she not be!?” Todd shot at him. “Do you know of any other source of incredibly huge people!?”

 

            “No,” Peterson admitted. “But that’s a pretty DRASTIC size difference. Arell is nowhere near that size. There’s no way that the Avakonians can have a lot of their own kind that are that size! How would the even begin to think about keeping up with them!”

 

            “I don’t know, but there’s still no where else she could be from!”

 

            “Does it even matter!?” Randy asked. “Either way…there’s a mega huge lady stomping along the country! What on Earth is ANYONE going to be able to do about her!?”

 

            “What will the nations of the world be able to indeed…” Kevin said. “For what force can compare to the might…of GeekZilla!”

 

            “Shut up, Kevin,” Todd said.

 

            “No, seriously,” Ward went on. “There’s a comic book series that’s about this really hot, nerdy science lady who…”

 

            “SHUT UP, KEVIN!” Everyone shouted at him.

 

            On the screen…the woman was now on her hands and knees as she examined a nearby city…

 

 

            “Some growing mushrooms, perhaps…?” Dr. Elizabeth Monica mused to herself as she examined the small patch of something. At first glance they looked like little rocks, but she wasn’t entirely sure. She was in a very strange place…so maybe it was some strange kind of vegetation?

 

            Lizzy leaned forward and brought her nose close to the patch. She took a deep breath. A large chunk of the city suddenly disappeared up the woman’s nostrils, with people, debris, cars and anything else being sucked up the nasal cavities as if they were a massive vacuum. Several people and other debris got tangled in the massive forest of Lizzy’s nose hairs, but several more were pulled all the way down into her lungs, with others dripping down the back of the throat and winding up either in the rear of her mouth or going down her esophagus and into the massive cavern that was her stomach.

 

            When Lizzy pulled away from the city again, a noticeable gap was now visible.

 

            “Oh…interesting…” She said. “They’re not any kind of vegetation. I think I actually inhaled some of whatever it is…its weak whatever it is.”

 

            Carefully, she lowered her head on the ground along side the patch, looking at it from the side. After a moment…she thought she noticed something.

 

            “Ah…” She gasped softly. She squinted and focused as hard as she could. “From this angle…if I didn’t know better, I’d say that it almost looks like…like a…” Her eyes widened. “Oh my god! It is! It’s…it’s city! A tiny city! I can just barely see it! I can just make out the skyscrapers! My god!”

 

            Lizzy lifted her head and looked straight down at the city with the wondering sparkling eyes of a child: full of awe and curiosity. It wasn’t her imagination, she was sure of it. She could see the buildings just ever so slightly when she really focused. She could see the reflector windows on the skyscrapers and the large antennas and satellite dishes that some of them had. There was not a doubt in her mind that what she was beholding was nothing short of the tiniest city that she had ever laid eyes on.

 

            And where there was a city, she thought, there is bound to be a populace.

 

            She leaned forward, wanting to view the tiny denizens of the city first hand.  In her eagerness, she got careless as her breasts, which had made deep chasms in the ground as she had laid on them to examine the city, now scraped the Earth as she moved forward. Within a few seconds, several more blocks of the city were wiped from the face of the planet, along with the people who were unfortunate enough to inhabit the area. Lizzy, eventually, noticed this and quickly pulled away. By that time, a little more than half of the city had been destroyed.

 

            “I’ll have to be more careful,” Dr. Monica said to herself in a dreamy voice. “Where ever I have ended up…there is life living her. This can’t be Earth, since everything is so radically different in size. But then…where could I be?” She looked down at the city again, eyeing the damage she had done. “I guess I’ve already done quite a bit of damage…poor things. They must be absolutely terrified.” She smiled. “But oh my…a city…in a new world, perhaps a new dimension…this is unprecedented! I’ve discovered a new dimension, with real intelligent life! Oh…OH! This has to be worthy of a Nobel prize!” She was laughing a little now, becoming giddy with excitement.

 

            Inside Lizzy’s chest, her heart began to pick up speed, egged on by her spinning brain. The soft beat of the woman’s heart already sounded like a bomb going off over and over again, but as the beats became harder and faster, it sounded as if a mad bombing run that included several packs of TNT was continuously going off. The pulsations shook the city’s foundation, and while they were nothing compared to the woman’s footsteps, they wobbled the already tortured buildings, causing several of them to collapse. People and cars were bouncing in the streets in sync to the heart’s rhythmic beating.

            Just as people began to think the worst had come, a tickle manifested inside Lizzy’s nose.

 

            “Uh oh,” She said as a glazed look came into her eyes. “I think I’m guh….I…I…I think I’m guh…guh-nuh…huh…uh….ah…aaaahhh….I’m guh-nuh-ha…ha….haaaaaaahhhhh…” Her head dipped back and her mouth yawned open, her eyes squeezing shut behind her spectacles. “CHOOO!”

 

            She shot forward again. Her hand didn’t make it in time cover her mouth and nose, and a powerful spray of saliva and mucus came shooting forth towards the city like a missile. The gust blew away whatever remained of the already mostly ruined city. The spit and mucus coated everything in slimy gooey mess and several cars and people who had been in Lizzy’s nose and sinuses were not shot right back out and were cannonballs that exploded on impact.  

 

            “Ugh…bless me,” Dr. Elizabeth Monica said softly, rubbing her nose with a finger. When she opened her eyes, she saw the ruined city. “Ooooh…that’s not good.” She leaned forward and surveyed the destruction. “I…doubt anything could have survived that…” Pausing to look at the city for one last moment, Lizzy got back to her feet, rubbing her nose as she did. “I’ll need to be extremely careful. Any casual move I make could result in complete destruction of one of their settlements. If I’m going to take a sample of the population home…I’m going to make sure they survive.”

 

            Dr. Monica glanced down to where the city had been. She suddenly got an appreciation for how small the denizens of this universe truly were. Standing at her fully height, she couldn’t even see where the city HAD been. Everything here was almost microscopic. She doubted that she’d even be able to see the population of this universe without the aid of a magnifying glass…or better yet, a microscope.

 

            “I need to keep an eye for another settlement,” She mused. “I’ll take a sample of them so that I can study them later! Once I get back home, I’ll make history!”

 

            Lizzy began to walk, keeping an eye on the ground to make sure that she didn’t miss anything that was another population of the tiny denizens of this universe.

 

 

            “Did you see that!?” Todd cried. “She just flattened an entire city!”

 

            “With her boobs, no less!” Kevin added. “That’s GeekZilla for you!”

 

            “Is the military going to do anything about this?” Alfred asked.

 

            “What CAN the military do about this?” Bradley said. “There’s not a bomb in the world big enough to take her out!”

 

            “We’ll need to keep track of her movements,” Sarah spoke up. “As long as we know where’s she’s going, we should be able to…”

 

            And, as if on cue, the ground began to shake, silencing Sarah before she could even think of what else she was going to say.

The Flying Town by KevinFred342

Footsteps. They had to be. Though brief, it was not hard to sense the pause that was characteristic of human footfalls. One foot down, swing of the leg, other foot down. Having felt such vibrations around Arell when he had been in her “care”, Bradley Peterson was no stranger to the sensation. The only difference now was that the following quake would be stronger. Much stronger. They weren’t yet, but…

 

            “If she’s coming towards us,” Todd cried in a high voice. “We have to get out of here. NOW!”

 

            “And go where!?” Randy asked, his eyes darting wildly.

 

            “Anywhere! Preferably somewhere she isn’t!”

 

            “Yeah, cause it’s not like she can’t follow us!” Alfred shot sarcastically.

 

            “Well, it’s better than staying here!” Todd and Sarah actually cried in unison.

 

            “No place is safe from GeekZilla!” Kevin proclaimed. He seemed to be the only one who wasn’t in the mood to panic.

 

            “Todd, your van!” Bradley spoke up. “We can all fit in your van! Let’s all pile in it and get the fuck out of here before…”

 

            “Are you insane!” McFinnley shouted back. “I don’t have the van anymore, remember!? It got destroyed when we ran from Arell in the mountains!”

 

            “Well…fuck!” Peterson brought a fist down on his thigh. He’d forgotten about that. “We can’t split up! We could get separated!”

 

            “We can regroup later!” Todd replied. “Let’s focus on staying alive!”

 

            “No, Bradley’s right,” Sarah said, shaking. “We’ll follow each other. It’s best that we stay together. If we learned anything from Arell it’s that we’re better together than apart.”

 

            “Great!” Alfred cried, heading for the door. “Now can we please leave!?”

 

            The group raced out of the apartment. As soon as they stepped out into the hall, a quake almost caused Bradley to fall face first onto the concrete floor. He only managed to keep himself on his feet by grabbing the door jamb to steady himself. She was close, no doubt of that. The apartment complex was creaking and cracking with every quake and Peterson was suddenly both terrified that the building was going to collapse and glad that he lived on the first floor. Some of the other residents were already panicking as well. A woman almost plowed into Sarah as she ran screaming, throwing aside a full paper bag of groceries aside as she went. Inside another suite, someone was screaming “Come on! Come on! Come on!” Somewhere inside the complex, there was a horribly crashing clatter that sounded as if something heavy had fallen through the floors from the higher stories. Someone screamed “OH MY GOD!”.

 

            The group ran out of the building and out into the parking lot.

 

            And then, they stopped. It was impossible for them not to.

 

            There was no way of telling how far she was from them, but Bradley thought she might actually be visible from across states, or even from space. Nothing on this planet even began to compare to what was casually walking in from the horizon. Arell had been big, but she was a minnow when placed aside this madness. Even though she appeared to be a more than a few miles away, Bradley still had to crane his neck to see the upper parts of her body, which stretched far above the few visible clouds. He had seen the CN Tower before, and this woman seemed to be about twenty times its height. The NFA could take one of her breasts and build at least a few football stadiums on it. She could use the Space Needle in Seattle as a toothpick. A blue whale was now less than a trout. An oil tanker was a cheap toy. A good belch would be like several tons of TNT going off. It would be entirely possible to land a commercial jetliner on her pinky. Bradley’s mind was filled with thoughts such as these as his brain tried to comprehend what his eyes were seeing.

 

            Kevin was right. If anyone was deserving of the title “GeekZilla”, this particular geek had well deserved it.

 

            Dr. Monica stopped where she was and scanned the area, her hands on her hips.

 

            In her mind, she was trying to sort all of the new facts and information she was now receiving into a series of questions and theories. She had learned a crucial fact: that there appeared to be an alternate dimension outside of her own. This was merely a hypothesis, of course, she didn’t truly know what had happened, but she knew that she had discovered a tiny city. Of that there was no question. But why was there a tiny city in this strange place? The only explanation that even began to make sense was the teleportation had somehow ripped right through the fabric of space and time and had tossed her into a new dimension. Why else would she be in a place where everything was tiny after teleporting?

            If her hypothesis was correct, then that meant alternate dimensions existed. How could this new information be placed within the context of the big bang that had given birth to her own universe? How many dimensions were there? Was there even a limit? Were new ones constantly being created? Could this eventually lead to the coveted scientific theory of Everything?  So many fascinating questions that just craved to be answered, it was almost too much to take in one setting. But Lizzy was confident that she had the brains to work through to find all the answers to the Big Questions that had plagued human beings since they learned to walk. And to think that one scientist, a woman nonetheless, was responsible for finding major keys to the Theory of Everything…the positions of females throughout society would undergo remarkable revisions!

 

            The fact that she was still stranded had not unregistered itself from her mind. She was very aware of the fact that her situation was still rather troubling, but this new discovery was more…important. She felt as if she was accessing Forbidden Knowledge by discovering this new world, and she was going to pay dearly for it, but the temptation to learn as much before the final punishment befell was very strong. For now, the fact that she was not sure how to return home was placed on the back burners of her mind. Right now, as some enthusiastic scientists had said before, discovery awaits!

 

            The most important thing was proof. If she somehow did make it back home to her world, it was essential that she have something to verify her story. Without it, she, at best, would make some very interesting anecdotal evidence for the existence of other dimensions, but no serious thinker would ever take her world completely as objective truth. Not without proof. She already knew what she would need to prove everything that she would say to the scientific community when she returned to Earth. She needed her own colony of the denizens of this world. Any inanimate object could easily be dismissed as a fraud. The living, breathing, intelligent life forms would erase any doubt that her teleportation device had caused her to stumble upon a new dimension. Nobody would dare try to dispute her after seeing, with their own eyes, living organisms from beyond.

 

            As she carefully scanned the ground (everything was so tiny, it was hard to spot anything that looked like anything), the thought that she was probably terrifying every living creature on this planet occurred to her. No doubt that they had never beheld anything as great as herself. They must be feeling what everyone on Earth had felt when that space woman, Arell, dropped out of the sky. But Lizzy knew that there was nothing that she could do about size of her body here, so there was no point wasting her energy stressing over it. Of course she had to try to preserve life in anyway, but, at her current size, a lot of damage was going to be done.

            And that just simply had to be accepted.

 

 

            “Awesome…” Kevin Ward said softly. This was followed by a small click as he took a picture of the Mighty GeekZilla with his I-Phone.

 

            GeekZilla had stopped walking and was now looking around at the ground. Bradley had a chilling and horrifying moment where he was certain that she was looking him. The massive red head suddenly bore a striking resemblance to Arell when he had managed to escape her clutches. But then he realized that there was no way she could be looking for him, though the reason was not at all comforting. Unless she had a microscope in her arsenal (which was possible, she was GeekZilla after all), there was no way the woman could possibly even tell where any other human being was located!

 

            Suddenly, Bradley was being pulled.

 

            “Come on, Bradley!” Randy Fredrickson cried. “Move! We gotta move!”

 

            The group ran for their cars, and leapt into them. All around them was pandemonium. People were running every which way, dropping anything they happened to be carrying, screaming all the way. A guy on a bike, with a young boy attached on a seat on the back, pedaled madly past Bradley’s car, got caught on the curb and crashed into the car next to Kevin’s. The man was sent headfirst into the windshield, while the boy’s seat detached and he went flying like a bomb over the vehicle and out of sight. There was even a pack of dogs of all sorts of breeds running down the lawn of the complex, almost all of them dragging a leash behind them.

 

            There were three cars. Kevin drove an Impala, which he, Randy, and Fred piled into. Sarah and Todd jumped into the former’s white Malibu. And finally, Bradley and his old pickup. All three started up and pulled out of the parking lot. Kevin was nearly out of the race right away when a large van came swerving at a turn, the tires screeching as it went. It barely missed the Impala and careened over the curb where it flipped in a sensational series of broken glass and crunching sounds.

 

            “Jesus Christ!” Randy squealed as the van just missed the car.

 

            Todd whirled the Malibu around till it faced the gated entrance of the apartment complex, almost running over two teenagers as he did. The gate, which normally needed a passcode to slide open, was fortunately broken and stuck open. Todd threw the car into Drive and was the first one out of the complex, with Sarah tightly gripping her seat. Second was Bradley, who had the least amount of difficulty pulling out of the parking lot. Right behind him was the Impala, driven by a driver who was inappropriately unafraid of the entire situation.

 

            “Guys! I got a picture of her!” Kevin called to his passengers. “I got a picture! You wanna see it?”

 

            “NO!” Randy and Fred both yelled.

 

            The main road of town was hardly an improvement. The very instant they pulled out onto it, they had to go around a wreck involving four cars, one of which was on fire. There was no sign of the police or the fire department, or even an ambulance. A bloodied man with a twisted leg lay against a light post. Todd had no time to see if he was breathing or not, and Sarah must not have even seen him for she made no comment or reacted in any way.

 

The three cars followed in a line down the main road. There was little interest in following the lines painted. No other vehicle sharing the road seemed to be doing it. A blue minivan was driving straight down the other side, in the face of incoming traffic, which swerved to avoid it. It went down the same stretch of road until it finally made a sharp turn at an intersection that nearly caused it to topple over. A person on a motorcycle was zigging and zagging through the mess of cars, something that Sarah had seen when she had visited Europe a few years back. At one point, the biker disappeared at another turn, but something happened as there was a loud crash and the wrecked bike bounced back towards Bradley’s pickup, barely missing it. There was no sign of the biker.

Todd lead the group down a sharp left, which passed a school bus that had tipped over. The children who were aboard it were screaming and running in circles, the bus driver trying desperately to reign them, while trying to keep herself composed as well. As they went by, Kevin nearly ran down a police officer who was madly dashing across the street. The cop saw Ward coming and did a clumsy leap to the side, his hat falling off of his head and rolling under the Impala’s tires. After they passed him, Randy turned his head and saw the cop back on his feet and running again. Fredrickson thought he was trying to get to the school bus, but Kevin made another turn before he could tell. The group was getting close to the edge of town. After they got out of the town’s limits, they would hop on the highway, where certainly more madness awaited.

 

Bradley tried to keep an eye on GeekZilla’s activity, but it was hard with all the craziness around him. But Sarah was right; if they were going to even try to elude this walking nuclear bomb, then the only was to know where she was and what she was doing. As Peterson followed Sarah’s Malibu, he took a glance in the rearview mirror. He saw only GeekZilla’s shins. He made a right turn behind McFinnley. Now he was able to see the red head out the driver’s window, allowing him a clearer view of her, but her head was still invisible. Checking around to see if the chaos had cleared up enough, he lowered his head close to the steering wheel and craned his neck to look up further till he finally saw her head.

And at that precise moment, her head turned and before he knew it, Bradley Peterson made eye contact with the Mighty GeekZilla.

Her eyes lit up. Bradley’s heart stopped.

And then, before he knew it, the ground threw his car into the air.

 

 

 

Dr. Elizabeth Monica quickly stepped over to the patch (she had barely caught it out of the corner of her eye), and stood over it, bending at the hip to look down. It was a much smaller colony than the one she had accidentally destroyed. This was perfect, for it needed to be smaller in size, so it would be easier to manipulate and carry…

 

 

            “SHE’S COMING THIS WAY!” Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs. “OH MY GOD TODD SHE’S COMING RIGHT THIS WAY! SHE’S COMING!”

 

            Todd didn’t even hear any of this. It sounded like nuclear war behind him, with atom bombs booming all around. The car leaped into the air and fell back to Earth in a bone jarring landing. A car on the other side of the road did flips off to the embankment where it shattered. The sun was blotted out and a massive blanket of shadows swallowed the entire town. McFinnley looked into his rearview mirror. All he saw was the massive wall that was one of GeekZilla’s boots crash down to Earth, kicking up a terrible dust cloud and making a deep chasm into the ground. The Malibu was tossed into the air again. This time, when it landed on the wheels, it veered dangerously to the right, almost running off the road, Sarah covering her eyes, before Todd managed to regain control.

 

            Randy, who was sitting in the back of Kevin’s Impala, had a better view as he looked out the shattered back window. GeekZilla had only taken maybe four or five steps, and she was already right on top of them. He had already found her height horribly impressive before, but now it was terrifyingly mind blowing. The tips of her boots soared over the top of every single building in town. A strand from her hair could probably wrap around the entire length of the town at least once. Trying to view all of her was impossible. Fredrickson’s neck flared up in pain from trying to get a look at her face before his eyes even reached her hips.

 

            “Todd stop!” Sarah suddenly cried. “STOP!”

 

            “NO!” He shouted back. “Are you crazy!?”

 

            “Bradley’s crashed!” She answered.

 

            “What!?” He looked in the rearview mirror. She was right. He saw Peterson’s truck on the side of the road. He hit the brake, causing the car to skid around till it was horizontal on the road. Ward, surprised, slammed his brakes, his car doing a complete three sixty. He was going to try and roll down the window and yell at Todd if he hadn’t seen what had caused him to stop.

 

            “Bradley!” Randy cried.

 

            “Don’t worry, boys!” Kevin cried. “No one left behind! Not even GeekZilla can stop us from…”

 

            Before he could finish, GeekZilla raised a hand…

 

 

            Lizzy began to reach towards the colony…and then retracted her hand.

 

            She wasn’t really sure what she had meant to do. Just reach in and scoop up the entire thing? Obviously that wouldn’t work. Bringing home a pile of dust and debris would not be very impressive. She had to keep their habitat in at least some fair condition. But how was she going to do that? She wasn’t sure how to even begin to go about this.

 

            “Hmmmmm…” Lizzy sighed, thinking. “What to do? Maybe I…no….if I…no…hmmmm…” Her eyes lit up. “Wait! What if I do this?”

 

            She raised a hand, extending the forefinger and placing it on the ground. Applying a little pressure, her finger ground a good hole into the earth. Her eyes lighting up more, Dr. Monica scraped her forefinger around the town, digging a circle around the entire circumference.

 

 

            “Wh-Wh-Wh-What the hell’s she doing!?” Todd cried, terrified.

 

            He and his fiancée watched as GeekZilla worked. A terrible grinding noise filled the air as her massive pried at the ground. The Malibu was rattling as the ground quaked with the sudden attack.

            Kevin’s own eyes were practically bulging out of his head. GeekZilla was bent over her work, offering him a perfect view of the largest boobs he had even blessed to witness in his entire adult life. The rolling mountains hung over perilously over the town, threatening to completely envelope it should GeekZilla lose her balance. He couldn’t even view the entirety of the bosom through his windshield, having to crane his neck side to side to see, and even then not everything was visible. Whatever fear Kevin Ward had been experiencing was gone, and was replaced by absolute lust for the great and powerful GeekZilla.

            It wasn’t until a massive wall of finger cut into the Earth in front of his car that he remembered he could possibly die today.

 

 

            With the circle dug around the colony, Lizzy wedged both of her forefingers into the circle and scraped at the earth below. It wasn’t very hard. The dirt seemed to give easily under her prying fingers. Finally, when the digging was done, Dr. Monica flexed her forefingers, lifting the colony out of the ground. When it was pried high enough, she placed the rest of her fingers around it and pulled it all the way out. Smiling brightly and triumphantly, Lizzy stood at full height, holding the little colony in her right hand.

 

            “Yes! Perfect!” She said, pleased, her eyes shining. “This will work just wonderfully! I just need to keep this little colony home safe and sound and it will be suitable for research.” The light in her eyes brightened, and she reached up and pulled off her glasses. “I have to see them. I need to see what intelligent life of another dimension looks like!”

            She lifted the town up and leaned over it.

 

 

            With the ground shaking violently, when he managed to open the car door, Bradley Peterson fell onto the ground, stars flaring into his vision. He was, however, able to verify that nothing was broken…after realizing that he was flailing his arms and legs in a panic as the earth would not stop quaking.

            He knew what had happened. The truck was wrecked and he was now without a car with a gigantic nerd lady hot on his heels. It was becoming clear to him that women of impressive size were rapidly becoming the bane of his existence. Height had once been something he had admired in a woman, but after Arell and this monstrosity of a human female, he thought maybe a nice five foot six girl would be quite lovely.

            With a grunt, he tried to get back to his feet, but found himself unable. The ground had not stood still yet, but now there was something pinning him to the ground. For a brief and terrible moment, he thought the truck had rolled onto him and was crushing him. But, looking behind him, he saw that the truck HAD rolled, but away from him. So why…?

            Suddenly, he was lifted off the ground for a split second before falling back on his face. The ground still moved, but not as violently as before. Using this opportunity, he rolled over, meaning to bound on his feet and run after Sarah and the others.

            He did roll over…but that was as far as he got.

            Above him, eating up the entire sky, was a great big blue eye.

            The massive organ peered at him (well, at everything, really), the pupil gliding all over. After a moment, the lids closed in a squint, the lashes looming dangerously close to clawing at the town, as GeekZilla focused hard. Bradley stared back, completely and utterly frozen.

 

            Then, an explosion spoke forth.

 

            “Hmmm…shoot, I can’t see them.” Bradley slammed his hands over his ears. “They’re too small for me to even make out with my naked eye. I’ll need to wait till I get back to my lab to observe them.”

 

            With spooky speed, the eye suddenly drew back, revealing the miles of the rest of the smiling face. GeekZilla returned her trademark nerdy glasses back onto her nose, the wind of the movement felt like a tornado. Bradley screamed as he was actually lifted off the ground for a second. It was this that got him moving again. Rolling back over onto his hands and knees, he got ready to spring to his feet and take off.

            Once again, he froze before he could finish the move.

 

            About half the length of a football field away from him…was the end of what had been the road. It was marked by the tip of a very large finger.

 

            “No…” Bradley shook his head. “No….NO! NONONONONO!”

 

            It was all he could say. He continued shouting it as his knees unbuckled and he fell on his ass.

 

 

            “Just think…” Dr. Elizabeth Monica marveled to herself. “Think what the implications of this discovery are! I was sure a Nobel prize would come from the teleportation research, but surely one will come from this as well! This is tremendous!” She pushed her glasses all the way up her nose and began to walk again. “Now, let’s find a way out of here and get you home!”

Out of Retirement by KevinFred342

To behold GeekZilla walk, while standing at her feet, was the most terrifying and awe inspiring moment of Todd McFinnley’s life. Giants, in all the films he had seen in his life, had always been slow and clumsy, but this giant moved with such horrible and ungodly speed that it was frightening to watch. GeekZilla stepped right over the group, thank Christ for small favors, and, before any of them could even hope to gain any footing, she was already miles and miles away. Eventually the tremors softened, and she was finally gone.

            It was about ten minutes after the ground finally stopped moving that everyone was able to get back to their feet.

 

“…Did you fucking see that!?!?!” Todd cried. “She…She…She picked up the ENTIRE. FUCKING. TOWN!!”

 

“Not only that…” Sarah said, her eyes wide, her skin pale, and her voice trembling. “She has Bradley! He didn’t make it out of town! We have to help him!”

 

“How!?” Fred asked, incredulously. “We just drive up to her and ask her to put the town back? She’s miles tall! Even if we wanted to do that, there’s no way we could catch up to her!”

 

“We have to do something!” Sarah shot at him. “It’s Bradley! He risked his life to save all of us! We have to do the same!”

 

“She’s right.” Randy said, too frightened to find his yelling voice. “We can’t just forget Bradley. Somehow, we’ve got to get him out of the town and back on solid ground.”

 

“How?” Fred asked, again. “You guys are forgetting SHE’S MANY MILES TALL! No matter how much we want to, there’s nothing we can do against a person that big! Not even Arell could stop this woman!”

 

“GeekZilla is, indeed, a force to be reckoned with,” Kevin said, grinning.

 

“Maybe if we had a helicopter…” Randy suggested. “Then…”

 

“Oh yeah,” Todd nodded. “Good idea. So, who here knows how to fly a fucking helicopter?”

 

“Alright, fine, what’s YOUR idea.” Fredrickson asked.

 

“I don’t have one,” Todd answered. “Fred’s right, we don’t really have a lot of options here. She doesn’t have Arell’s technology, but she’s like, over ten times her size. Even if we did know how to fly a helicopter…she’s too fast and too big. We wouldn’t catch her, and even if we somehow did, any casual move she makes could potentially knock us out of the sky!”

 

“We don’t need to do anything about her, directly,” Sarah said. “We just need her to set the town down for long enough that we can grab Bradley!”

 

“What about the other people?” Kevin asked.

 

 

            “We’ll do what we can,” She told him. “But there will be a lot of them and few of us. Without the proper equipment, we can’t save all of them. That’s something we’ll need to leave to the military, assuming they’re doing anything about this. And…”

 

            She was interrupted by the soft, unmistakable sound of helicopter blades in the sky. All of them turned towards the sound and saw three large military choppers in the distance, heading right towards them. They flew right over the massive chasm in the earth where Bradley’s town had been, and then split up, with two of the choppers proceeding to circle the hole. The third hovered over them and slowly brought itself down to the Earth about twenty feet from the group. When it landed, a team of soldiers, some of them medics came rushing out. A few of them came up to Todd and the others.

 

            “We’ve got some civilians here!” A soldier called back to the team. “Are you folks okay? Are any of you injured in anyway?”

 

            “Well, I think we may have shit our pants at some point…” Alfred said. “But other than that, nothing serious.”

 

            “Understandable,” The soldier nodded. “Are there any other survivors that you folks are aware of? Or is it just you folks?”

 

            “Our friend was taken!” Sarah said to him.

 

            “Taken?” The soldier asked.

 

            “Yeah, he was in the town when GeekZilla dug it up.” Kevin explained.

 

            “Right,” The soldier nodded…the paused. “…GeekZilla?”

 

            “Nevermind,” Sarah interrupted. “Our friend is in trouble! We need to help him.”

 

            “Everyone is in trouble ma’am,” The soldier shook his head. “There’s not much I can do for one person.”

 

            “What are you guys doing for anyone about this?” Todd asked.

 

            “I’m afraid I don’t have the time or clearance to discuss that with civilians,” The man said. “Right now, I need to focus on rounding up survivors. So, why don’t you all head to the chopper with me and…”

 

            “I’ll take care of these guys, Private,” A voice spoke over him.

 

            From behind the soldier came none other than Colonel Edgar Stark. Unlike the soldiers, he was not dressed in body armor, but rather in a military suit and hat. It was old, but well kept, and was adorned with all his medals from wars past. He took off his hat and held it under his arm as he stood in front of them, surveying them.

 

            “Well, well…if it isn’t my old travel buddies,” He said. “You guys look like you just went through hell.”

 

            “Colonel Stark!” Sarah said. “You have to help! She’s got Bradley!”

 

            “Who’s got Bradley?”

 

            “GeekZilla!” Kevin told him.

 

            “He was still in town when she took it!” Sarah explained. “Please, we need to go after her!”

 

            “Keep you panties on, sister,” Stark held up a hand. “Sorry to say, but I’ve got a lot more on my plate than Bradley Peterson. There’s a mega sized egghead on the loose, and more than a million civilians are in harm’s way. I don’t have time to be focusing on a rescue mission for one man.”

 

            “But, Colonel,” Sarah protested. “He saved all of our lives, including yours! Remember, it was him who drove Arell away.”

 

            “He didn’t drive anything away,” Stark replied. “That bitch left of her own accord. Had she been unwilling to listen to him, there would have been nothing he could have done to stop him. But that’s not important right now. Right now, you guys are the civilians in need, and it’s part of my job to make sure you’re brought to safety.”

 

            “Since when were you in charge of anything?” Todd asked. “I thought you were retired.”

 

            “I was,” The Colonel said. “But I’m a rare sort of man. I’ve had experience dealing with giant women first hand. And because of that, some of my old pals in the service thought I might come in handy.”

 

            “You fought Arell only twice!” Todd said. “And she wasn’t even a quarter of this woman’s size! What could you possibly be able to do!?”

 

            “There are a few plans on the table,” Stark said. “We have a lot of work to do. She’s a lot of woman…”

 

            “Yeah she is…” Kevin interrupted, a dreamy look in his eyes.

 

            “…and we have to be creative when it comes to our strategy.” Stark finished. “We can’t just shoot her with our biggest weapons. It’d be one hell of a mess to clean up. We’re more focusing on how we can simply subdue her, or render her unconscious, where at least we can keep her in check.”

 

            “But how can you…?” Fred began.

 

            “Look, we’re not having this entire conversation here,” Stark cut him off. “Let’s get out of the hotzone first and foremost. The other choppers will round up as many survivors as they can. But, for now, let’s get you kids out of here.”

 

 

            Dr. Monica had been walking for about thirty minutes now, not really sure where she was going, but not really concerned about it, either. She glanced down at the small rock holding the town in her hand and smiled to herself again. This was a huge moment for her, and if she was able to get back to Earth, her life would never be the same again. Finally, after all these years of study, her work would finally lead to something that she would be remembered for, something that any scientist would want.

            But for now, she had to just get it home. And that meant she had to find a way out of this place.

            Lizzy reached up with her free hand and held it out to blot the sun.

 

            “It’s so hot around here,” She sighed, feeling herself start to sweat. “And I’m starting to get thirsty. I’d kill for a glass of…”

            Something sparkled in the corner of her eye. She turned to it and saw a large lake in the distance.

 

            “Ah!” She said, relieved. “Perfect!”

 

            Dr. Elizabeth Monica approached the pure pool of shimmering water and knelt down before it. She carefully placed the town onto a patch of trees, effectively crushing most of them before turning back towards the water. She, of course, did not see the people swimming, fishing, and canoeing in the lake as she leaned forward to drink the water.

            A man who was fishing looked up to see the largest pair of lips he had ever seen. The owner of them ran the tongue across the dry, pink flesh and then they parted open, revealing a massive cavern that was rapidly descending down. Soon after, the man and his canoe disappeared between the puckered lips.

            Lizzy began to suck up mouthfuls of water with loud, wet slurps. Schools of fish, rocks, sunken boats, divers, swimmers, kayakers, fishermen, and anyone else who happened to be even remotely near Dr. Monica’s mouth were promptly sucked up and sent down a one way waterslide straight to her stomach. The water level of the lake was lowering at a very alarming rate.

            Finally, Lizzy pulled out from the water and sighed deeply. She wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her suit and burped softly as the water filled her belly. Her thirst was now quenched, but her face was still hot and sweaty. She removed her glasses and set them aside (crushing a log cabin), and reached into the water, or what was left of it, with both hands.

Not everyone had been sucked up by the giant nerd. A small group of people, who had been closer to the lake bed, had been spared that, but it had been close. The suction had caused them to be pulled back into the lake and now they were more vulnerable. Lizzy scooped up some of these people with her hands…and then splashed them into her face.

Those who miraculously didn’t die right on impact were now riding a hellish water slide down Lizzy’s face. The splash sent one woman soaring up in the sky and sent her plummeting into the vast red forest that was Dr. Monica’s hair. Another person slide down her forehead and splashed onto her right eye, ending up holding on for dear life on the tip of one of the bottom lashes. A third washed right down under her nose, where he was quickly sucked up into the cavernous nostrils. A man landed on Lizzy’s bottom lip and was soon lapped up by her tongue as she licked her wet lips.

Dr. Monica reached into the lake again, this time with one hand, scooping a smaller portion of water. A kayaker and two more swimmers were picked up with it. This time, she didn’t splash it into her face, but instead pour it down onto her breasts. The stream of water took the kayaker, who was trying desperately to remove himself from his craft, slipping down a long ride down the smooth flesh. He tried to use his oars to catch them into the pores, but no such luck. Up ahead, a waterfall leading right between the massive bosoms lay. With one final, and failed, attempt to free himself from his boat, the man was washed down between the breasts and out of sight.

Lizzy took the neck of her shirt and began to fan her chest. Her breasts heaved with the movement, tossing the two swimmers up and down like jumping beans. They rolled and bounced down the full length of the left breast and then got stuck in another river of water flowing down her skin which sent them sliding into the zipper of the neck of her suit. The stream then ran under the clothing and took the swimmers with it, washing them down into the cup of Lizzy’s bra.

Feeling cooled down, Dr. Monica reached down and picked up the town and stood up again, sliding her glasses back onto her nose. She took off walking.

 

“That’s better…” She sighed, content, enjoying the breeze against her wet skin.

 

            She blinked, then. The man on her eyelash was whipped off of it and sent tumbling up into the air. He came to a stop when he splashed into the pool of tears that coated Lizzy’s right eye. The man flailed and splashed about, trying to figure out where he was and what was happening at the same time, all while trying to stay alive. But then Lizzy blinked again and he disappeared.

            Atop her head, a woman was holding onto a large red pillar for dear life as the wind fluttered Lizzy’s hair. Dead chunks of skin from the scalp were hurtling towards her like missiles, exploding into several pieces on impact with anything and sailing through the air like shrapnel. At one point, another pillar of red got snapped off of Lizzy’s scalp and also went divebombing. It blew directly into the hair that the woman was holding onto, snapping it in half and sending her flying deeper inside the labyrinth.

 

            “I wish I could see what they looked like,” Dr. Monica marveled as she held the town in front of her face again. “I wonder if they bear any resemblance to human beings, or if they are human beings, like those Avakonians. I…UUUUURRP!”

 

            Suddenly, a belch sprung from Lizzy’s stomach, leaped up her throat, and popped out of her mouth before she could even begin to think about suppressing it. A hand went to her mouth for a moment, before it lowered to her chest.

 

            “Whoops…” She said. “Where did that come from?”

 

            Lowering the town from her face, she continued walking.

 

 

            It smelled like lake water.

 

            The simple burp had been like a hydrogen bomb, and Bradley’s ears were ringing from it. By the end of this day, he would either lose his hearing or his head would explode. He wasn’t sure which would happen first.

 

He looked up towards GeekZilla’s face, which sported features that stretched hundreds or thousands of feet. Her words were like explosions, making it devilishly hard to understand what she was ever saying, so he had no idea what she was yammering to herself about. Why had she plucked up the town? What was she intending to do with it? More importantly, who was she? Where had she come from? What was she even doing here? He thought of Arell and the Avakonians. Was this woman one of them? If she was, why was she so much bigger than Arell? Was that just how the Avakonians were? People of radically differing height? He only had Arell to really go by…

The town was still, by some miracle, still somewhat intact. Several buildings had collapsed, some had begun falling apart, some neighborhoods had disappeared entirely…but there was still a town. Sort of. The ground wobbled and weaved, and Bradley felt ill. He had never felt so in danger in all of his life. Even with Arell there hadn’t been the fear of plummeting to his death along with an entire town on his heels. It felt as if the town was flying and all it had to do was drop out of the sky to make this a very bad day.

The worst part was…he knew he had to move. He couldn’t stay where he was, it was too close to the edge of town, which now led to a several mile drop. Somehow, he had to maneuver across this excavated town and head somewhere safe. Briefly, he thought that he might try to get back to his apartment, but he didn’t think that the old building would fare well and he didn’t want five stories of suites falling in on him. Right now, he just had to get farther into town. His car was wrecked, so he had to go on foot.

Wobbling to his feet, fighting the wind of GeekZilla’s walking, Bradley Peterson began to move back into town.

 

“Do you know anything about her?” Sarah asked the Colonel as their chopper soared through the sky. “About…uh…GeekZilla?”

 

“If you think she’s one of the Avakonians, you can stop worrying,” The Colonel informed her. “We know who she is, and her name isn’t ‘GeekZilla’, though that is essentially what she is now. Her name’s Elizabeth Monica, and she’s just some egghead scientist of Earth.”

 

“If she’s from Earth…” Randy asked. “How did she get so big?”

 

“We don’t know,” Colonel Stark answered. He hooked his thumb towards the window. “It looks like even she doesn’t know. We’ve been trailing her since she appeared at 2:13PM. Based on things she’s muttered to herself, it sounds like she believes that she’s in some new dimension or something.”

 

“A new dimension?” Sarah asked.

 

“Yeah,” Stark nodded. “Her research team were working on teleportation, and according to what we’ve been able to find out, they were going to attempt to teleport her today. Apparently something went wrong.”

 

“Hold up…teleportation!?” Todd asked, shocked. “There have been people working on this!?”

 

“More than that,” The Colonel said. “From what I understand, that egghead was just at the cusp of perfecting it. They had managed to teleport objects like coffee mugs and clipboards and even a warehouse crate. This was going to be their first time using a human subject.”

 

“You’re kidding!” Sarah said. “How come we’re just now hearing about this? That’s remarkable!”

 

“Because it’s dangerous shit, that’s why.” Stark said. “You ever read the story ‘The Fly’? The book about a man working on teleportation but gets transformed into a fly because one flies into the pod with him?”

 

“Oh…” Sarah nodded.

 

“Yeah,” Edgar Stark said. “That kind of stuff is dangerous, and until those egghead figured it out, it was important to not let anyone know about it. Probably would have perfected it by now…if that other giant bitch hadn’t shown up…”

 

“You mean Arell?” Randy asked.

 

“Who else? She shows up and tries to take over the entire planet and only leaves because Peterson begs her to. Naturally, in the interest of security for the country, the government has been busy trying to get some defense in the works, so GeekZilla’s funding was reduced. A lot. It delayed her researched by some years.”

 

“Poor GeekZilla,” Kevin said.

 

“Now, Dr. Elizabeth Monica is a giant menace to society,” Stark went on. “We think that she’s around seven miles tall, but that’s just a preliminary estimate. We have absolutely no idea what cause her to become so massive. But the hope is that if we find out, we might be able to reverse it. The trouble is, we believe that he research team is dead and her research destroyed.”

 

“So…what are you going to do?” Todd asked.

 

“Consider actions while investigating,” Stark told him. “We don’t know what happened to her research or her team, but we tried to contact them and no answer, plus there’s significant damage in the area where she first appeared. Good enough reason to think it’s highly possible that they didn’t make it. We know where he lab is located, but with all the confusion and chaos, its hard to get a team organized to search the area. Most everyone on the force is either trying to find a way to stop that giant bitch or help civilians.”

 

“Where are you taking the survivors…and us…exactly?” Sarah asked.

 

“There are different places we’re taking them,” The Colonel said. “But right now, you guys are going to a base we have in New York state.”

 

“New York state?” Todd asked. “Shouldn’t we go somewhere that she can’t easily go?”

 

“There aren’t a lot of places a seven mile tall woman can’t go, son,” Stark said.

 

“But what about Bradley?” Sarah asked. “What do we do about him?”

 

“Only one thing you can do for him now,” The Colonel replied. “Pray that that giant egghead doesn't drop him."

Comics and Plans by KevinFred342

The base in New York state was full of dislocated and scared people of all backgrounds. Large tents had been erected in long rows, and people were making their own makeshift homes away from home. For Sarah, it was always heart breaking to see so many people huddled in a refugee camp, their lives destroyed and only managing to have their mementos and, if they were lucky, the ones they loved. For most of her life, she had heard of these places existing due to war, hazardous weather, or something along those lines. It was almost absurd to think that something like a refugee camp was being created due to a giant woman…

            Colonel Stark lead them off the chopper and then faced them.

 

            “Alright, kids,” He said. “This is where we part ways. I’ll send some people over to take care of you and getcha squared away. I may be wrong, but I believe food will be distributed at…”

 

            “Wait, why are you leaving us here?” Sarah interrupted. “We can’t just sit here and do nothing.”

 

            “I already told you, kid,” Stark replied. “There’s nothing that can be done right now about Bradley. He’s one man in trouble out of millions.”

 

            “I understand that,” Sarah said. “But I can’t just sit here and do nothing while my friend is in danger. I want to help, and anything that I can do to solve the problem just might end up saving Bradley. We’ll never know unless we try!”

 

            “That’s very noble and all that,” The Colonel waved this away. “But you’re a civilian. Let the people who have experience and know what they’re doing handle this.”

 

            “Hey, we have as much experience as you,” Randy pointed out. “We were with you the entire time that Arell was trying to take over the planet. In fact, if it weren’t for us, you probably wouldn’t have the ‘experience’ that you have!”

 

            “Be that as it may…” Edgar Stark began.

 

            “And besides,” Todd spoke up. “You don’t even know what you’re doing! You said that much just a few minutes ago!”

 

            “We may not have all the pieces of the puzzle,” Stark said. “But bringing on a bunch of kids with no training whatsoever in military strategy or planning is not going to benefit anyone.”

 

            “What if we enlisted?” Kevin Ward said.

 

            “We don’t accept morons like you,” The Colonel snapped at.

 

            “Really?” Ward replied. “That’s not what I remember.”

 

            “What’s that supposed to mean!?” Stark barked.

 

            “You must be coming down with Alzheimer’s or something, old man,” Kevin grinned. “Either that or you just suffer from standard shitty old man memory syndrome.”

            “Don’t get smart with me, boy!” The Colonel snapped.

 

            “When we were in New York City,” Kevin said. “You went around and recruited as many random people that you could get your hands on just so you could wave your dick in front of Arell and make her think you were the big man in town. Most of those guys probably had no experience, but you okay with that then. Have you forgotten? Might I suggest Luminosity? I hear it’s great for keeping memory in working order.”

 

            “Shut up, you shithead,” Stark growled. “That was different. That…”

 

            “What!?” Kevin laughed. “How was that any different!? Giant woman then, giant woman now. Yeah, REAL different.”

 

            “That oversized, self-righteous bitch was taking over the planet!” Stark said. “The military was even following her every whim like a fucking dog. I had to take drastic measures to turn things around!”

 

            “And you did a great job,” Kevin nodded. “How long did it take Arell to beat you? Two seconds? One? Half that?”

 

            “I don’t remember you coming up with anything useful, you disrespectful fuck!”

 

            “That was then, though,” Ward said. “This is now.”

 

            “Oh please,” The Colonel rolled his eyes. “Are you telling me YOU know how to stop that giant egghead.”

 

            “Naturally,” Kevin said. “You see, in the comic series, GeekZilla is a science teacher who gains the ability to grow when she is exposed to radiation. Gotta love old comic clichés, ya know? Anyway, the first time she grows, she goes crazy and smashes buildings and towns because she’s stressed out and the military is trying kill her. Eventually though, her father, a scientist, gets her attention and she later learns to unshrink herself and she becomes a force for good.”

 

            There was a pause.

 

            “What the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING!?” Stark barked.

 

            “Well, our GeekZilla doesn’t know what’s going on either,” Ward explained. “So, we have to get her attention. Then, when we have it, we bring her up to speed with what’s happened, and then, she’ll stop stomping on things, she’ll put the town back in place, and then we get Bradley back and everyone wins.”

 

            “Nice plan,” The Colonel said. “But how do you intend to get her attention? The woman is over seven miles tall. We’re too small for her to even see, let alone hear. And, if she decides to become unreasonable, how do you plan to contain her?”

 

             “One does not simply ‘contain’ GeekZilla, old man,” Kevin said. “In fact, I’d say it’s probably impossible. But she won’t do anything crazy. Why would she? What? You think that just because she’s all of a sudden a giant that she’s going to become a full homicidal maniac just like that? I mean, really?”

 

            “It may sound odd,” Stark admitted. “But we have to think about all possibilities. If she were to become careless, emotionally overwhelmed, stressed, her actions could be devastating.”

 

            “Her height doesn’t seem to be devastating her now…” Todd pointed out.

 

            “Doesn’t matter,” Edgar replied. “The point is, we’ve thought of trying to get her attention already. And the basic answer is this: we want her restrained in some way. We don’t want her to be able to move freely. She’s a major hazard of unfathomable scales and no matter how she responds to discovering she’s still on Earth that’s not going to change. That’s why we’re looking at options that involve rendering her unconscious or discovering her research to reverse her size. One plan that does both, optimally. She’ll have to be put down when she’s back to her normal size…”

 

            “You’re going to execute her!?” Sarah cried.

 

            “Of course,” Stark said. “Is that a surprise? Look at the damage she’s done! The people she’s terrified! The people she’s killed! If we don’t kill her first, I’d imagine that an angry mob is going to lynch her!”

 

            “But she hasn’t done anything wrong!” Sarah replied. “This whole thing has been a big mistake! And besides, what’s killing her going to do?”

 

            “Solve a huge PR problem,” The Colonel said. “If we don’t do something, the public is going to think that the government is responsible. They want little to do with this mess as possible, so once they figure out how to fix it, they’re going to punish everyone involved. Like or not, that’s the way it’s going to be.”

 

            Sarah was quiet.

 

            “Look,” Todd said. “Right now, the best way may be to go with Kevin’s plan.”

 

            “How do you figure that?” Stark asked.

 

            “What on Earth are you going to use to knock a seven mile tall woman unconscious?” Todd asked. “And even if you find something, what happens if she collapses? What if she falls on another city…or on top of you guys? And then, you’ll just have seven miles of woman taking up space? And what if she wakes up before you can do anything? It all won’t work. Right now, our best hope is to just grab her attention, and pray that she’s going to comply with us.”

 

            Stark thought for a moment. The kid had a point, one that had already been addressed in a few ways in earlier meetings. Really, there was no option that anybody could really find a lot of satisfaction with. Either way, there was a major problem or concern. Not surprising, because it was a major situation, but it just cleared the floor for pointless back and forth debates that go nobody anywhere. This was one of those times where you had to take action despite what the consequences may be and just hope for the best. A Hail Mary moment if you will.

 

            “Alright…” He said. “If you kids are so insistent, then fine. I’ll let you help. I’ll even go with Kevin’s little scheme here. But it better work. There’s going to be hell to pay if it backfires and it gets out that I let a bunch of civilians make plans. But…I trust you guys…well, some of you.” He glared at Kevin. “Alright, Ward…what do we need to pull off this plan of yours?”

 

 

            Dr. Elizabeth Monica was sitting on the ground, her legs tired from walking for some time. So, she decided to rest for a moment and, again, inspect her sample of the population. Or at least tried to.

 

            No matter how hard she focused, she just could not make out the tiny beings that lived in the little colony that she was holding. At best, she sometimes thought she could see specks, but she wasn’t sure if that was them, or some kind of debris, or just her imagination. It wasn’t too surprising, really. Some of the buildings were hard to see themselves. She rotated the little colony a few times, trying a many new angles to look, but none of them helped.

 

 

            The town had gone to hell.

 

            Bradley had somehow managed to wobble his way further towards the town, but all he came across was absolute madness. Cars were rolling around every which way, some buildings were on fire or falling apart. The ones that had remained standing were straining to hold on. And the people were still panicking…but in an eerily silent way. People were simply running, driving, biking, or in some way fleeing, but with no where to really go, they were going in circles. There seemed to be no teams, no bands of survivors. Just every man and woman for themselves. Some children were even running, without a parent in sight, down the street as fast as they could.

 

            Up in the sky was nothing except the massive face of GeekZilla, who was bringing her eyes close to the town, apparently trying to get a good look at something. It didn’t seem to matter to the people anymore. They only wished to get back on solid ground so that they could continue their flight. But with the giant red head continuously spinning the town around, everyone kept falling over like bowling pins only to get right back and keep running and then topple down again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

            Bradley himself wasn’t sure where he was going. Originally, he was just going back to his apartment, but he didn’t think it would be anymore safe there than anywhere else on this flying rock. He needed a plan. A way to get out of this mess. But there was no way. There was a seven mile drop to the ground below and GeekZilla didn’t seem to have any interest in putting them back where they belong.

            With the way she was holding the town, some people thought that they could take advantage of the woman’s ample cleavage to escape. They figured that the woman’s bosom would be a soft enough landing and then they could work their way down. Most of these attempts, despite the large target, missed and plummeted to their deaths. Those who actually did make were unfortunate to discover that the fall was still plenty lethal.

 

            “Guys…” Bradley thought of his friends. “I hope you guys are alright…and if you are…I could really use a hand…I…HOLY SHIT!”

 

            Suddenly, a mass crunching sound filled the air as…

 

 

            …part of the town broke apart from her finger turning the town to hard. It wasn’t too bad, but a sizeable chunk split from the rock that she was holding and plummeted right down to her chest and landed between her bosom, sending tiny debris flying.

 

            “Oh, rats,” Elizabeth Monica sighed.

 

            She placed the town down and reached between her breasts to extract the chunk. Once it was out, she tossed it aside and looked down at her chest again. There was still some dust and bits sitting atop her flesh, and perhaps some of the beings that lived in this dimension. If they managed to survive the fall, at least.

            Rather than simply brush the bits off, Lizzy leaned forward and, with one index finger, guided them down her breasts. She took hold of the cups of her bra and pushed some of the remains inside. Her bra would be on snug enough to make sure that it would keep the bits inside. She had to preserve what she could and this suit didn’t have pockets.

 

            Not far from where the massive GeekZilla was sitting, Kevin’s plan was almost ready to launch…literally.

 

            His plan was simple…a large quantity of fireworks had been collected, which were intended to draw her attention. Night was beginning to fall, which would make the bursts more visible. When she came over to investigate, they would try to show her some signal to show that she was still on Earth. The signal was a very large American flag, something that she would easily recognize, and it was bright and conspicuous. If all went well, she would realize where she was and would hopefully try to communicate with everyone, or at least put the town down and stop fucking stomping around on everything and anything.

 

            “What in the hell is she doing?” Stark asked, watching GeekZilla.

 

            “Looks like she’s playing with her boobs.” Kevin suggested.

 

            “No, she isn’t,” Sarah sighed. “She’s placing something inside her bra.”

 

            “Why?”

 

            “Why?” Sarah echoed. “A lot of girls do that. I do it every now and then when I don’t have pockets.”

 

            “So when a guy shoves something down his pants, it’s weird,” Kevin said. “But when a girl shoves something between her boobs that’s acceptable?”

 

            “Be quiet, Kevin…” Sarah mumbled.

 

            “Everything is ready, sir!” A soldier called over from his position next to the fireworks.

 

            “Good.’ Stark nodded. “…I guess. This plan of yours better work, Ward. It’s not every day that the US Army follows the instructions of an idiot from a comic book store, so don’t fuck everything up.”

 

            “I’ll do my best to only fuck ‘some’ things up, sir!” Kevin saluted. Before Stark could reply, he shouted: “Light ‘em up!”

 

            The fuses were lit, and a rocket launched into the air and burst with a colorful ball of fire.

 

            And a few miles away…Lizzy glanced up towards it…

 

            The plan was a-go.

She's Back by KevinFred342

Dr. Monica saw something flash out of the corner of her eye and turned towards it. She looked in time to see another rocket fly into the sky and burst into a colorful bouquet of flames in the sky. She could just faintly hear the pop of the explosives as they ignited.

 

            “Fireworks?” Lizzy pondered aloud. In this universe, apparently the beings had fireworks as well. But…why were they firing them right now? Surely most of them would be reasonably terrified of her, with the size difference being so drastic. Yet, here they were, launching them into the air right in front of her. They wouldn’t do that unless…

            Ah! They’re trying to signal me, Lizzy thought.

            She reached down and seized the town and held it in her one hand. Then, she began to crawl towards where the fireworks were going off.

 

            Something was happening, but Bradley had no idea what it was. He couldn’t understand GeekZilla’s words, since she was too loud to reliably make out, but looking up at her face, something had grabbed her attention.

            Peterson was standing near the middle of town. He had given up trying to find a place to hide and was now mostly focusing on staying alive and atop the rock the town was sitting on. Somehow, some buildings were still standing, but most of them were either destroyed or collapsing. Bradley could do nothing. The drop was too far, GeekZilla was too tall, and he was too small. There was nothing that could stop the giant red head.

            All he could do was wait…

            She was coming.

            The great and powerful GeekZilla ate up the sky and blocked out the sun as she came towards the team. Her face was like a mega sized Mt. Everest that had come to life. Her breasts were like mountains in and of themselves, stretching over their heads forever. The sound of her heart rate filled their ears and the ground quaked harder and harder with every move she made. Fortunately, they had planned for this. The fireworks were fastened to the ground to minimize the chance that they’d fall over. As long as the ground could hold at least to some degree, they wouldn’t fall.

 

            “She’s not gonna see us!” Fred cried. “She’s gonna crawl right over us!”

 

            “Fire two rockets!” Stark called. “We have to make sure she stops right in front of us!”    

 

            “Yes sir!” A soldier cried back.

 

            “She took the town,” Todd said to Sarah. “I was sort of hoping she’d leave it while she looked at us.”

 

            “Too late now,” Sarah said, nervously.

 

            “Over here, GeekZilla!” Kevin called, excitedly. His phone was out and he was taking pictures. “Man! There’s so much boob here that I can’t fit it all in one frame! A blessing and a curse!”

 

            “Shut up, you moron!” Stark barked.

 

            “Hey! Who’s in charge of this operation?” Ward asked him.

 

            “I am, you dumbass!” The Colonel shot. “I’m only doing this because there weren’t many other options and my superiors didn’t want to go with a nuke! Some nonsense about her being a moving target! Apparently we’re not capable of aiming anymore!”

 

            “Whatever, still in charge!” Kevin laughed.

 

            “No you aren’t, you...!!”

 

            “Guys!” Sarah cried. “This really is not the time for you to argue!”

 

            “He started it!” Kevin grinned, pointing at Stark.

 

            “I don’t care!” LaFluer shouted. “I’m finishing it!”

 

            “What’s the hold up with those rockets!?” Stark shouted.

 

            “Two of them were duds, sir!” Someone called back. “We had to skip to the next set!”

 

            “Well hurry up!”

 

            The soldiers hurried to the next batch of rockets lined up and lit them. Two more rockets soared into the air and burst. GeekZilla stopped crawling forward and observed the fireworks for a brief moment. Then, she leaned forward, her eyes closing in on the team. Randy shivered as the biggest cornea he’d ever seen drew ever nearer. She wasn’t looking exactly directly at them, but it was close enough for the plan to work.

 

            “Alright, she’s looking!” Stark called. “Turn on the flood lights and get that flag unfolded!”

 

            The bright lights that had been installed came on, and a team of thirty soldiers jogged forward carrying a large, folded American. Up above, GeekZilla’s enormous eyes seemed to register the flood lights, and she was now squinting, apparently realizing that something was trying to tell her something.

 

            “She knows we’re trying to talk to her,” Todd said, tense, but excited. “It’s working!”

 

            The flag was unraveled, and the thirty soldiers stretched it out as far as they could and held it into the bright light of the flood lights.

 

 

            She saw lights appear where the fireworks were being launched from. Curious, she leaned forward, wanting to see what was happening. It was still very difficult as the beings of this dimension were still immensely small. The lights that she saw were but a small spot on the ground. Visible, but just by a little bit. She focused as hard as she could, trying to see what would happen. They had to be very brave creatures, whatever they were, for trying to contact her, even with this absurd height difference. They…

 

            Something appeared within the lights. Lizzy quickly strained her eyes to see what it was. Whatever it was, it was striped…she saw that almost immediately. The small size of the thing made the colors blotch together in her vision. There was red and white, those were definitely there. A third color was there too, but it was hard to tell what with…

 

            Something clicked in Lizzy’s brain and she froze. Striped? Red? White? A third color? Perhaps…blue? She looked at the thing again, focusing as hard as she could now. It was still hard to tell at this damn size…but it could be blue. Red, white, and blue. A striped banner.

 

            “The flag…?” Lizzy said aloud. “The…the American Flag?”

 

            All of sudden she was confused. Was it possible that the American Flag was in another world? Maybe this was a parallel universe of some kind where everything was smaller? But…why were they trying to show it to her? What would that accomplish? Was it some sort of peace offering? A token of surrender…no, that was the white flag. What was happening here?

            Or maybe…was she even in another dimension?

            No…she had to be. Everything was so small here and she was so big! This had occurred after the teleportation. How could teleportation result in her being so huge!? This place had to be another dimension…right? Or maybe…it had been the teleportation…somehow.

            She looked down at the signal again. More clearly she saw the red and white, still fuzzy on the blue. It was definitely striped…maybe it was just her imagination. Maybe it wasn’t anything like the American Flag. Maybe she was just so accustomed to that one that a similar flag at this height would confuse her into thinking it was the Star Spangled Banner.

            Or maybe she was wrong?

            She kept looking.

 

 

            “Does she get it!?” Todd cried.

 

            “I don’t know!” Stark yelled back. “Her face is so goddamn huge that I can’t read her expressions!”

 

            “What do we do?” Randy called.

 

            “Just stand your ground!” Stark shouted. “This might work! We just need to keep the course until…”

 

            He was cut off  by a loud hiss that emitted when the two “dud” rockets from earlier suddenly came alive and soared into the air.

 

 

            A blinding burst of firework suddenly blew forth into Dr. Elizabeth Monica’s face and she gasped, leaning back immediately to avoid the fire, now resorting a squatting position.

 

            The sudden movement destroyed whatever remained on the town in her hands. Several people went flying off the edge of the rock and plummeted to Earth. Bradley Peterson was, at one moment, standing in the midst of the town, watching GeekZilla; and the next he was off the ground and sailing off thousands of feet. At one point the “flying” town actually took flight…when Lizzy began to pinwheel her arms as she lost balance.

 

            Bradley Peterson suddenly found himself falling to his death from over two miles…with a several hundred ton town coming down like a meteor right behind him. Sarah, Todd, Stark, Randy, Fred, and Kevin, as well as the rest of the team from the plan, were all standing right under all of this as the debris of the town, and the town itself, came for them.

 

            “HOLY SHIT!” Stark yelled. “She’s going over! She’s going over!”

 

            Everyone tried to run, all of them knowing full well that there was absolutely no where to go.

 

            Dr. Monica’s pinwheeling arms did nothing to serve her. She lost her footing and began to fall forward. If there would be any survivor of the debris and then the town…they would still have to deal with seven miles of an endowed woman’s body.

 

            Bradley Peterson, falling in the midst of cars, screaming people, and ruined buildings, eventually fainted.

 

            His last thought was: I just turned thirty three.

 

 

            When she opened her eyes, Sarah thought it was the light of heaven.

 

            She had been raised Christian, and while she no longer considered herself a follower of the church, she still believed in a deity of sorts, even though she thought she’d never even begin to understand such a being. Heaven had always appealed to her as a child, and even today she still held onto the hope that there was something positive in the afterlife, something that could be called ‘heaven’. The idea of a place where there was no more war, no more suffering, no more pain, and no more fear had brought some motivation in tough times of her life. She felt that heaven was not just a place you got into, you had to live your life and earn a place there. When things got rough, she told herself that someday, if she remained strong and continued working go deeds and loving her family, that she’d find her spot in heaven, where she would be eternally happy.

            She then turned her head, and a sharp pain struck her head. This was not heaven, and she was still alive.

            Sarah LaFluer lifted her head, her cheek squelching on a smooth glassy surface as she did. The first thing she saw was Randy, who was lying on his side right next to her, unconscious. Todd was behind her, his head resting on top of her ankle. In front of Todd was Kevin and Fred, with the former lying on top of the other in an “X” fashion. Next to them, was Colonel Stark, whose hat was now missing.

            They had somehow survived…or at least it appeared that they had.

 

            “Todd!” Sarah whispered, shaking him. “Todd, wake up!”

 

            “Hurr…huuuu…what!? Where!?” He popped up into a sitting position, eyes darting around. “What happened? Are we dead? Where’s GeekZilla?”

 

            “I don’t know…” Sarah said, glancing around. “We’re not in the field anymore, I…”

 

            “OW!” Kevin cried out suddenly. “Dude, will you stop kicking my head!”

 

            “Oh, Kevin, there you are…” Todd said.

 

            “Yeah, hi, now stop kicking me!”

 

            “Get off!” Fred gasped flailing his arms. “I can’t breathe!”

 

            “Get your hands off me, you idiot!” Stark barked, as Fred accidentally slapped him.

 

            “Keep it down, I’m trying to sleep…” Randy murmured, opening his eyes dazedly.

 

            “GET OFF!” Fred yelled, knocking Kevin off, who landed on Randy.

 

            “OOF!” Fredrickson gushed.

 

            “What is your malfunction?” Stark snapped at Fred.

 

            “He was crushing me!” Bowden complained.

 

            “Can’t…breathe…” Randy wheezed.

 

            “Guys!” Sarah cried. “How many times do I have to break up these stupid fights!? Just say you’re sorry to each other and move on!”

 

            “What’s going on…?” Another voice mumbled. All of them turned towards it. A few feet from where they lay…

 

            “Bradley!” Todd cried. “You’re alive!”

 

            Peterson sat up, his head hurting as much as a bad hangover. He turned to see his band of friends leaping to their feet and running to him. And at that moment, he was immensely glad to see all of them.

 

            “Hey, you guys made it!” He said as Sarah threw her arms around him.

 

            “We should be saying that to you!” LaFluer cried. “We thought you wouldn’t make it!”

 

            “Well, well…” Stark said, walking up. “Look who’s still staying alive…”

 

            “Stark?” Peterson asked, as the Colonel helped him up. “Where…?”

 

            “Nevermind that now, Peterson.” He interrupted. “Are you hurt? How was the situation in town?”

 

            “Completely fucked.” Peterson sighed. “The place completely fell apart at the end there. I don’t know how many people fell off or jumped or whatever. I…I think I’m fine…I think. I’m standing…so…I’m just glad you guys are alright. I thought that you might have gotten stepped on.” He paused. “Did you guys do it? Did you take care of…uh…”

 

            “GeekZilla,” Kevin helped out.

 

            “Yeah.”

 

            “I…well…no,” Stark said. “I don’t think…last thing I remember this moron’s plan was falling apart…and down on our heads…literally.”

 

            “That’s right…” Sarah nodded. “We didn’t do anything…Dr. Monica must still be out there…”

 

            “Dr. Monica?” Peterson asked.

 

            “GeekZilla,” Kevin helped out.

 

            “Oh…” Bradley said. “So…you guys don’t know what happened to her?”

 

            “Son, right now I don’t know what’s happened to us!” Stark replied. “She was falling right on top of us! And somehow we’ve managed to survive!”

 

            “Uh...guys…where are we?” Randy asked, pointing ahead. “What are THOSE things?”

 

            Sarah turned to where he was pointing. “Those things” were a row of mechanical pods built into the wall. Like some sort of Escape Pod that one might see in a Sci-Fi movie. Nothing was in any of them. She eyed each one, and didn’t see anything inhabiting any of them. She remembered what Stark had said. Dr. Monica’s research had been about teleportation. He had mentioned TelePods of some kind. Somehow, they had found their way back to GeekZilla’s laboratory, back where the whole mess had started! Maybe all they needed to do now was gather her research and maybe they could end this whole affair and be done with it!

 

            “The Telepods!” She said.

 

            “What?” Stark asked.

 

            “Dr. Monica’s TelePods!” Sarah repeated. “That’s them, I’m sure of it! We must be at her lab! We might be able to fix her now!”

 

            “Her lab?” Randy asked. “How did we get here?”

 

            “I don’t know…” Sarah said. “But I’m sure that’s what those things there are! We can…”

 

            Bradley emitted an odd laugh, interrupting her. All of them looked at him. He was covering his face with one hand, laughing a terrible laugh. It was the kind of laugh some men might make when they realize that the shit has hit the fan and they can’t do anything about it. Peterson’s skin had gone pale and goosebumps were running up his arms. His head began to shake left and right.

 

            “Bradley?” Todd asked. “Wh-What’s wrong?”

 

            There was a noise behind them. A big noise. Everyone except Bradley froze.

 

            “B-B-Bradley…?” Sarah asked, her voice trembling.

 

            He looked towards her, his haunted eyes going horribly with the stark, frightened grin on his face. Then, he turned and looked back. The others then did as well.

 

            And then, they all hid behind Peterson. Even Colonel Stark took two steps back.

 

            A small smile appeared on Arell’s face as they took notice of her, seated in front of them, her arms crossed under her breasts.

 

            “Hello, my little Earthy.” She said.

 

I need you by KevinFred342

“I’m heart broken, Bradley…” Arell said, smiling. “I’m gone for only three years and you get yourself involved with another giant woman? It’s because she was so much taller than me, wasn’t it?”

 

            Ha, ha, ha, Bradley thought.

 

            “You!” Stark hissed vehemently. “I knew it! You’re the one responsible for all of this! You’re trying to destroy our planet again, aren’t you? Aren’t you, you overgrown…”

 

            “Stark!” Todd whispered fiercely. “Don’t piss her off…”

 

            “”Arell…” Bradley started. He had hoped, for awhile, that he wouldn’t ever have to speak to this woman again, and, now that he was, he had no idea was he was going to say.  “You’re back…”

 

            “In the flesh,” Arell agreed, nodding. “Sorry to pop in unannounced, but…well, things looked sort of bad from where I was sitting.”

 

            “Then you know what’s been going on,” Peterson said. He didn’t know what Arell was doing back here. Stark had a point. For all they knew, she was the one behind Dr. Whatever-Her-Name-Was’s growth. At the same time, however, she didn’t need GeekZilla to destroy Earth. She had made that much clear in her last visit. He suddenly realized that he was more scared of Arell than he ever would be of GeekZilla.

 

            “Of course she does!” Stark spoke up again. “She caused it! I’m sure she did! She’s out to finish what she started!”

 

            “Oh please,” Arell rolled her eyes. “If I had any intention of ‘finishing what I started’, I would have just blown up the planet and been done with it. I don’t need some third party to ensure the destruction of Earth, believe me.”

 

            She’s a damn mind reader, I know it, Bradley thought. 

 

            “You expect me to believe that?” Stark rebutted. “After everything you put this planet through, you expect us to buy that you just happen to be watching while a giant woman is stomping around on the U.S. and you have nothing to do with it! I may be old, but I know when someone’s taking me for a fool!”

 

            “You ‘are’ a fool,” The Avakonian replied simply. “Because only a fool would act this way to the person who just saved all of your lives…”

 

            “What?” Bradley and Stark said in unison.

 

            Arell touched the surface of the interface that they were standing on (good memories here, Bradley thought) and pressed a button. A holograph image appeared in front of her and she expanded it with a swift move of her hand and then turned it to them. It looked like some sort of security footage of a room. Arell’s bedroom, Bradley realized, recognizing the bed from his previous capture. Something was in the bed…

 

            “Hey, it’s GeekZilla!” Kevin pointed. Peterson looked closely and saw that Ward was absolutely right. Lying, unconscious, in Arell’s bed, was none other than the once towering GeekZilla.

 

            “She fits in your bed…” Bradley noticed, looking towards their giant hostess.

 

            Arell nodded. “She’s as big as I am now, which is still much smaller than what she was. Most likely, she’ll remain a giant to you Earthies for the rest of her life. Her atomic structure was severely affected by the rapid re-organization. I reduced her size as much as possible, but any more would have…well, let’s just say very negative consequences.”

 

            Peterson was a bit stunned. Arell had taken down GeekZilla. He didn’t know that the Avakonians even had the tech to reduce one’s atomic structure or whatever she had said. It seemed every time he met up with Arell, he people had some new remarkable thing that the people of Earth couldn’t even dream of yet.

 

            “I’ll admit, I was a surprised to see an Earthy of such a size,” Arell said. “I thought, for a moment, that one of my own people had come here. You’re lucky that I still have your cell phone in my tracking system. If I hadn’t, and was forced to look for you…I would not have beamed you all up in time to avoid being crushed by that town she was carrying.”

 

            “Um…Bradley?” Sarah whispered. “Uh…can you ask her about the townspeople and all that?”

 

            Ask her youself, woman, Bradley thought, have some spine!

 

            “The townspeople are fine…most of them anyway,” Arell replied. Sarah whimpered and hid behind Todd some more. “I can’t save everyone at once. I did the best that I could.” She smiled. “My hearing is better than you may think, even at my size. Don’t be afraid. I’m not going to hurt any of you.”

 

            “I don’t believe that!” Stark growled.

 

            “Well, that’s your problem,” Arell said, simply.

 

            “Oh, don’t go there,” The Colonel spat. “You killed hundreds of our people in cold blood. You expect me to think that you’ve had some epiphany in the time you’ve been gone! Ha! I think I know a little more than you, young lady.”

 

            “Young lady?” Arell asked, raising an eye brow. “I was alive when….actually, forget it. You believe what you want. I have no intention of harming planet Earth or its Earthies.”

 

            “I don’t believe you,” Stark repeated. “There’s only one reason that a monster like you would come back to this planet. To finish what you started and take revenge on those that fought to stop you!”

 

            “I’m beginning to wish I hadn’t rescued you…” Arell sighed, annoyed.

 

            “Arell…” Bradley spoke up, wanting to interrupt. “I guess I’ll go ahead and be the one to ask...why are you back? When we last spoke, you said that you were afraid to return to your home planet because of…well…”

 

            Arell’s expression suddenly turned very somber, and she was quiet for a moment. Bradley remembered their conversation before she had left the planet.

 

            I’m scared…she had said…that they won’t take me back…

 

            Had she endured this ultimate penalty? Had she been banished from her own home planet by her own people? If she had, why was she back here on Earth? Revenge? Because she had nowhere else to go? But surely the other Avakonians would eventually come here to make contact if they felt any remorse for what Arell had done to them. And surely, if that happened, Arell wouldn’t want to be any where near the planet when they came. The mere fact that these sorts of things could happen without anyone on Earth knowing it was a terrible thought. It had been something Bradley had thought of ever since Arell had disappeared from the planet. And now…she was back.

 

            The ultimate question was: Why?

 

            “Things…” Arell finally began. “Went poorly when I arrived back to Avakon. When I went back…I…I told them everything. I told them what I had done and what I had been doing. I…I…I…I apologized so many times. I wept my eyes out and begged for forgiveness. But…they would have none of it.” Stark guffawed and Peterson glanced towards him. The Colonel had a grin on his face. “I wasn’t banished…though there were times during it that I wished I had been…despite the fact that it wouldn’t have really made a difference.’

 

            ‘My people were furious with me. They wouldn’t listen to anything I said. Within an hour of me returning home, my title as a Researcher was quickly taken away, I had been forced to publicly walk in front of my own, with my head down, not a stitch of clothing on me, and was brought in front of the Avothian, who slapped me right across the face before announcing my punishment to the entire planet.”

 

            Stark cackled softly. Todd hastily tried to shut him up, but Arell either didn’t hear or didn’t care.

 

            “Within two hours of my return,” Arell continued. Her voice began to waver. “I…was sentenced to what you Earthies would understand as solitary confinement. Locked in a small, dark, cold room…for the rest of my long life. Only two meals a day…and you can’t leave for any reason. Even if you get sick.”

 

            “Sounds like you got what was coming to you,” Stark said, happily. “Serves you right for……..”

 

            He suddenly stopped in mid-sentence and thought for a moment. Arell looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

 

            “Wait…” He said slowly. “Then…why the fuck are you HERE…and not….why the fuck are you back here!?”

 

            “You escaped…” Bradley said. “You got out. That’s it, isn’t it?”

 

            “Me escape?” Arell asked. “Not even remotely possible.”

 

            “Then…why…?”

 

            “When I was locked away,” Arell explained. “My findings and observations of your planet were naturally confiscated. And reviewed…extensively. It took them most of the three years to fully analysis it as much as could satisfy them. And when they it was done, it was released to the entire planet of Avakon, where all of my people could see. And that’s where the real story begins…”

 

            “What?” Bradley asked.

 

            “As I explained when I was last here,” Arell sighed. “My people…have very strong views of altruistic relations with each other. Acts of violence towards one another is severely looked down upon and is unheard of on Avakon. When…when my people saw my observations…my research…they saw you Earthies as I saw you three years ago. And there was a large outcry. For the first time in centuries, there was almost a riot on my own home planet. A fight or two actually broke out before they were calmed, and it was all over how to react to this discovery of you Earthies. And when all the aggressors were finally calmed, there was bitterness and anger…towards you all and the planet of Earth.”

 

            Bradley suddenly felt sick.

 

            “Soon after all the chaos…” Arell went on. “The Avothian herself visited me in my cell. She…”

 

            “The who?” Stark asked.

 

            “The Avothian…” The Avakonian replied. “You would understand her role as a sort of Head of State. One who overlooks all proceedings of law and order. Anyway, she visited me and for hours we spoke. I explained everything as well as I could. Why I had behaved so poorly, why I had done the things I had, and then swore on my life that I was full of remorse for my actions.”

 

            “Pfft,” The Colonel huffed.

 

            “And then…” Arell continued. “After three long years of solitary confinement…the longest years of my life…as quickly as I was hated…I was forgiven.”

 

            Stark’s expression suggested that, had he been drinking anything, a comical spit-take would have occurred.

 

            “I was reinstated as a researcher,” Arell said, her voice lighter now. “And though I wasn’t publicly forgiven, the next several days, many of my fellow Avakonians approached me to express their condolences.”

 

            “WHAT IS THIS HORSESHIT!?” Stark roared. “Justice was served and then…then…they suddenly turned around and let you go!? WHAT!?”

 

            “They sympathized with me…” Arell said. “After realizing the violence they almost enacted on themselves in reaction to watching your own deeds…they realized that me…watching them as they occurred all along on my ship all those years…they understood why I had…sort of lost my head.”

 

            Stark looked like he wanted to say more, but he was too angry to form a coherent sentence.

 

            “So…what are they going to do?” Bradley asked, his own voice shaking. Knowing that a planet of high tech giants were angry with you was not, at all, a comforting thought.

 

            “That’s…where I come in,” Arell explained. “There’s a large schism amongst the Avakonians. Some are reacting to all of this as negatively as I eventually did. They want the planet Earth destroyed, viewing you Earthies as too far gone to ever reteach you the meaning of altruism amongst yourselves. Others, are more hopefully, and want to intercept you and try to help. Some want to just imprison you the lot of you. No one knows what to do.’

 

            ‘But, then, I convinced everyone that to act without at least speaking to you Earthies was not the right course of action. I suggested that I bring some Earthies to Avakon to speak to our planet and be a part of the whole ordeal…”

 

            “And you picked us!?” Todd cried.

 

            “Well…no…” Arell shook her head. “I picked Bradley Peterson…”

 

            “Me?” The man in question went pale.

 

            “I knew you wouldn’t do it without your friends,” Arell explained. “So, I knew to make sure that I brought them along. I thought it would make you feel more comfortable to have that kind of support…even if one of them I could have done without.” Stark huffed.

 

“Right now, I have to ask you…will  you come to Avakon, Bradley Peterson of Earth?”

 

“I…I…” Peterson stammered. “You’re asking an awful lot of me! Why not choose someone more qualified! Like the President or something!?”

 

“I don’t think a politician, ironic as it may seem, would suffice here,” Arell said. “No, it has to be you. I remember how passionate you were when you spoke to me. How you words reached my very heart and made me realize the error of my ways. I was set on conquering your planet, Bradley, and nothing was going to stop me. But you did. And, I believe, that only you can stop the Avakonians from making the same mistake. I need you. The Planet Earth needs you. I know it’s a lot to ask, but it’s the truth.”

 

Peterson was silent. Suddenly, the responsibility of the future of Earth had been dumped into his lap. How had this happened? Not more than two hours ago, he had been atop a town being held by a giant nerd lady who had grown to unholy size by some means that Bradley wasn’t sure that he would ever begin to understand. And now, he was faced with his once nemesis, who had tormented and imprisoned him, who was now asking him to protect his own planet from her own people!

 

Why did shit like this keep happening on his birthday?

 

“Arell…” Bradley said, slowly. “I…I don’t know if I can…”

 

“You can!” Arell said. “I know you can. I believe it with all of my heart. I just need you to. If you don’t at least try, then there’s nothing I can do to promise you the safety of the planet.”

 

“How about your people just fuck right off!” Stark cried. “And mind their own goddamn business!”

 

“It’s not that simple!” Arell said. “Remember, the Avakonians and the Earthies are the same race! We are one, even though we have very different appearances and behaviors. We cannot just ignore a chapter of humans. We just can’t!”

 

            “But why would they even listen to me?” Bradley asked. “They have no reason to…”

 

            “They’ve agreed to,” Arell said. “You don’t have to worry about that. They’ll hear you, and they’ll listen. I just need you to speak.”

 

            I just need to speak…Bradley thought. About what? What do they expect me to talk about? What do they expect to hear from me? What do they expect at all? How is one man supposed to change the minds of a whole planet of other people? He had done so for Arell maybe, but could he do it again? He had spent more time running for his life in fear of Arell than he had confronting her, and even now he still harbored feelings of intimidation from her, even though this entire conversation he’d had with her was a peaceful one, nowhere near the hostility that she’d displayed to him previously.

 

            “Bradley…” Sarah said. “If you go…we’ll go with you. We can all go together. We’ll be right behind you, no matter what.”

 

            Bradley looked at her. Then at the others. Randy, Todd, Kevin, Fred, and Colonel Stark. His friends from the time Arell had invaded. They had faced her together then, but could they go against an entire planet of Arells? He didn’t know. But, in the end, what choice did he have? This was not something that could be ignored. If he said no, he would spend the next few days sitting in terror, wondering what sort of hell was going to come down from the heavens onto his head. Not to mention, GeekZilla had put an end to his home…as well as his entire town. So, he was now essentially homeless. At least here, Arell would be able to give him shelter…as he faced the biggest race of people in the universe.

 

            He turned back to Arell and took a deep breath.

 

            “Alright…” He said, feeling what a man who just signed his soul to the devil must feel. “I guess I don’t have much of a choice…I’ll go with you to Avakon, Arell…god help me…”

 

            Arell smiled. And for a brief moment, Bradley was put at ease. There had been a time that he would immediately get nervous whenever she did that. It had once meant that a mischievous plan of sorts was forming in her head and he was in for a bad time. But now…she looked like a normal human woman. Her smile was resplendent and calming and he felt relieved by the sight of it. It made him feel like she was on his side…and few things were as relieving, and even empowering, as knowing that you had a five hundred some feet tall woman from beyond the stars who had access to incredible technology on your side.

 

            “That’s good to know…” She said, honestly sounding relieved. “We’ll leave tomorrow then. I’ll keep you all here for the night, as I’m sure things are a bit…chaotic down on Earth and every one will be wanting to talk to you. Best to keep you away from all that for now.”

 

            She raised a hand, and Bradley felt the levitational powers of her suit take him. Sarah and the others gasped as it touched them for the first time. Arell gently raised them off the table and proceeded to carry them towards her room. As they went, Bradley looked around, remembering the time he had spent her previously. Then, Arell had been the enemy, and the place had seemed to be a big prison. Now that Arell was a friendly, the place seemed brighter, more friendly, less hostile and scary.

 

            Bradley Peterson took a deep breath.

 

            Seriously…why did shit like this have to happen on his Birthday.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

EPILOUGE

 

            A woman climbed an immense tree of red, surrounded by a forest of unreal size, consisting of more pillars of red. The forest seemed to stretch for miles.

 

            “Hello!” The woman screamed. “HELLO! Is there anyone out there!? Where am I!? HELP!”

 

            Nobody answered her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4006