Back to the Universe by Kickyou
Summary:

Nick and Sam go to visit Jasmine, but something is wrong… things seem different.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Butt, Mature (40-49), Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 72036 Read: 227505 Published: January 18 2014 Updated: June 27 2015

1. Chapter 1 by Kickyou

2. Chapter 2 by Kickyou

3. Chapter 3 by Kickyou

4. Chapter 4 by Kickyou

5. Chapter 5 by Kickyou

6. Chapter 6 by Kickyou

7. Chapter 7 by Kickyou

8. Chapter 8 by Kickyou

9. Chapter 9 by Kickyou

10. Chapter 10 by Kickyou

11. Chapter 11 by Kickyou

12. Chapter 12 by Kickyou

13. Chapter 13 by Kickyou

14. Chapter 14 by Kickyou

15. Chapter 15 by Kickyou

16. Chapter 16 by Kickyou

17. Chapter 17 by Kickyou

18. Chapter 18 by Kickyou

Chapter 1 by Kickyou

Sam and Nick were heading toward the opening in the forest with the rocks where they first left this universe.  It was just to be safe and make sure no one sees them disappear or accidently gets pulled in like Sam last time.  Sam was wearing short shorts and a white t-shirt with her hair loose and flowing, while Nick wore that same hoodie with the hood up and long pants that he seemed to always wear.    Except for the birds and other animals that lived in the forest it was silent.  Sam thought that Nick would have a long story to tell her about himself after being gone for so long but he has yet to say a word.  If it weren’t for his hand that she held she would think that she was by herself.  Sam didn’t want to overwhelm Nick with her curiosity and question him but as they continued to walk through the woods the more frustrated she got as she realized that he wasn’t going to say anything.  Unable to take it anymore she broke the silence.

“So why didn’t you ever call me back?” Sam asked while she held Nick’s hand and headed deeper into the woods.

“Yeah sorry about that,” Nick said giving Sam a guilty look.  “It’s kind of hard to get a signal when I’m not on Earth.”  Sam looked dumbstruck causing Nick to pause, “What?”

“Not on Earth?  Where were you?”  Sam asked curiously and slightly concerned.

Nick looked up into the bright blue sky and said, “I didn’t think it was a big deal.  I was on another planet called Kulp, helping a friend.”

“Kulp?  I never heard of it,” Sam said as they continued walking. 

Nick laughed and said, “Of course not, it’s really far away.”

“So,” Sam asked.

Nick looked confused, “So what?”

“So,” Sam gave him a stern look, “what happened there?  Who was your friend?  What did you do there?  You been gone for a month, and you rarely say anything about yourself to me,” Sam sadly said.  “Do you not trust me or something,” Sam whispered sullenly.  She started to recall all the times that Nick never said anything.  All the times he would stay silent and not tell her what he was thinking.  She didn’t want to be all in his business but it was disconcerting when she hardly knew anything about him except the things about him when they were kids.

Nick stopped walking forcing Sam to stop too.  He looked her in the face to make sure she could tell he meant what he was about to say.  “I trust you more than anyone I have ever met.  It’s just,” Nick paused at how embarrassing this was.  “I never really had anyone to talk to ever.  It was always just me and so I tend to forget sometime that there is someone I can talk to.  I’m sorry; I’m just not used to being able to talk with you about my life.”  Nick looked at Sam with guilt all over his face.

“Great, now I feel like the bad guy here,” Sam said ashamed.

Nick laughed trying to lighten the mood, “Don’t, it will just take some time to get use to that’s all.  I used to tell you everything when we were kids; I just need some more time to get back into that feeling.”  There was that awkward silence as neither of them knew what to say.  They were getting closer to the spot and Nick still hadn’t said much.  When Sam thought that Nick wouldn’t say anything he let out a tired sigh.  “Kulp is a planet far away that is filled with lush plant life,” Nick stated as Sam listened intently.  “Imagine a rainforest that covered a planet and that’s Kulp.  The planet has life on it, not just animal life but human formed life.  Apparently they also have powers like me.  I went there to help a friend out, well more like gain a favor from her.”

Sam didn’t want to interrupt Nick but she had a lot of questions to ask him but choose a simple question to start with, “What was her name?” 

“Karen,” Nick answered as his face seemed to relax and his gaze drifted off as he said her name.  Sam felt a sense of jealousy at this Karen

“Oh,” Sam said trying to hide her jealousy.  “Is she nice?”  Nick looked at Sam and laughed causing Sam to get angry, “What?”

“Are you jealous?”

“NO!”  Sam quickly replied.  “I don’t even know what she looks like or who she is.  How could I be jealous?”

Nick laughed again, “I never had someone be jealous over me before.”

Sam turned red and shouted, “I’m not jealous!”

Nick kissed her and said, “Good, you shouldn’t be.  You’re the only one that I care about.”  Nick told Sam this hundreds of times but she still seemed to blush in embarrassment. 

Once Sam got over her embarrassment she asked another question.  “So since she is an alien what, um… does she- I mean they look like?”

“Are you sure you’re not jealous,” Nick asked teasing her some more, until she gave him a stern look telling him to stop poking at her.  “Ok, ok.  You want me to describe them or show them to you?”

“Show them to me?  You mean, like take me to Kulp?” 

“Not exactly,” Nick moved his free hand up toward Sam’s head and touched her forehead.  For a brief second nothing happened and then suddenly an image appeared in her head.  It was of a beautiful woman around her age.  She had dark brown hair and lightly tanned skin to go with it.  She was wearing loincloth clothing that scarcely covered her body made of animal skins.  In the background of the image in her head she could see the terrain of a deep forest with two suns in the sky.  Then the image was gone.  “That was Karen.”

Sam didn’t say anything as she recalled what Karen looked like.  Sam felt like she paled in comparison to Karen.  Did Nick sleep with her?  He was gone for months and Karen was smoking hot; who wouldn’t sleep with someone like her, even if she is an alien or not.  It would explain why he had that look on his face when he mentioned her and why he wasn’t talking much.  No this was Nick.  Last time she thought he was a drug dealer only to find out that he had super powers.  He would never sleep with someone else… right? 

“I didn’t sleep with her,” Nick said as if reading her mind.

“What? No I-” Sam wanted to say she wasn’t but stopped.  Nick knew her all too well and if she wanted Nick to be more open she would have to be open too.  Taking a deep breath she came clean with Nick, “You wouldn’t be the first person to cheat on me.  I mean you were gone for a month and it only took my other boyfriend a week to cheat on me, and Karen looked 10x hotter than that girl.”

They came into the clearing and Nick pulled Sam to a stop.  “Ok, look the reason it took a month for me to come back is because of this.”  He pulled out a small stone.

“… A rock?”  Sam gave Nick a look that told him she thought he was stupid.

“No, it’s not just a rock.  I went to Kulp for a reason and that was to get a favor from Karen.  Kulp has a small amount of this type of rock.  The rock doesn’t really have a name but it has a special ability.  It allows one to store energy in it.  I helped Karen out to get her to help me find this so when we go see Jasmine we won’t be stuck there for a week or so.  This rock is hard to find and it took us a long time to find the location of it.  Yes I spent a month with Karen but I swear to you that nothing happened except for some funny jokes and a little adventure trying to find this rock.”

Letting out a depressed sigh, “Sorry Nick, I know I asked you to be more trusting toward me, yet I’m being all suspicious and-”

“I kind of like it.” Nick said cutting Sam off from her apology.

“But,” Sam tried to continue but Nick just shrugged.

“Like I said, I never had someone to be jealous over me for.  I mean it’s kind of nice knowing you care about me rather than not noticing me.  I would rather have you really possessive and in my business then not caring and unconcerned about me.”

“I should have known that you wouldn’t have cheated on me,” Sam said feeling horrible about even considering it.  “I need to be more understanding and trusting toward you.”

Nick walked her over the rocks where he first opened the portal a year ago.  “It will just take some time to get used to it.  We barely been together for a year,” Nick gave Sam a sullenly look, “And most of that time I haven’t been with you, so really we can hardly say we have been dating more than a couple of months or less.  It’s my fault that we haven’t been together and I’m sorry.”

Sam poked Nick in the shoulder and gave him a stern look, “Don’t you do that.  It isn’t your fault and you know it.  I will not have you take the blame for everything.  Yes, we rarely see each other but that isn’t your fault.  We are spending time together now and that’s what matters.”

Nick started to cheer up, “Your right.  Ok, you ready to go see how everyone is doing?”

“Yeah, but how long are we going to stay?  I mean that rock,” Sam said pointing to Nick’s pocket that held the stone, “we can use it to get back anytime we want?”

Nick nodded, “Yeah I charged it with enough energy to take us home anytime we want.  We can stay for a couple of hours or a few days.”

Suddenly Sam said, “Wait.  Let me call my parents.  Last time they got worried that we were gone for a couple of hours.  My parents will panic if I don’t tell them I’ll be late.”  Sam pulled out her phone and called her Mother to tell her she wouldn’t be home.

“Hey mom it’s me.”

“Hey sweetie what’s up?”

“I’m just letting you know that I’m with Nick and I’m going to be out a little later.”

“Ok, honey thanks for tell me, and make sure you use protection, love you,” Sam’s mom said quickly and hung up before Sam could say anything to her.

“MOM!” Sam shouted causing Nick to look at her, making her face turned bright red in embarrassment and shame.

“What happened?”  Nick asked.

“Nothing,” Sam muttered.  “Let’s just go,” She said trying to get off the subject of what her mother said.

Nick smirked at Sam and said, “I thought we were going to start telling each other everything-”

“Don’t,” Sam said sternly cutting Nick off.

Laughing Nick held his hand out and said, “Alright.”  Closing his eyes he concentrated and a in a few seconds a dark orb started to appear in his hand.  Air twirled around them and the orb got darker and then expanded in an instant.  Sam held onto Nick’s free hand as the orb swallowed her up and everything disappeared to nothing. 

 

 

Nick woke up tired and completely out of energy.  Moving between dimensions was difficult but on top of his rough morning it really took a toll out on his body and he wasn’t exactly feeling energetic.  Opening his eyes Nick scanned around to see where he was.  He knew that he got Sam and him to Jasmine’s neighborhood but not precisely where in the neighborhood.  Next to him Sam was still sleeping; pushing himself up he looked down on the ground and noticed something vaguely familiar about it.  It was rough and gray but the grains wouldn’t move no matter how hard Nick tried to move them.  Whatever, not like the ground really mattered.  In the distance he could make out the large houses on the horizon but they seemed a little bit different.  Some of the house had the same color as he remember but others were different from what he remembered.  Of course people do get their houses painted, Nick told himself and brushed it off.

“There has to be a better way getting here,” Sam said groaning as she sat up rubbing her head.

Nick helped her up and laughed, “Hey if you can come up with a way to open up a dimensional rift, I’m all ears.”  Sam muttered something and grabbed Nick’s hand, helping her up Nick help brush off some dirt on her.

“So where are we?”

“Yeah… not going to lie, I’m not sure.”  Sam gave him an evil look that made Nick quickly add, “I mean we’re close to Jasmine’s house, just not sure how close.”

“Can’t you like, I don’t know sense her?”

“I would if I had some energy; I told you that it takes a lot to open a portal.  It’s why I had to find this,” Nick said patting the stone in his pocket.  He poured a lot of energy into the stone to help them get home whenever they needed to.

“Well this sucks-” Sam stated before a shadow fell on them.  Nick quickly turned around and let out a groan.

“Not again-” a shoe came crashing down.  Nick barely dove out of the way, pushing Sam into the tall grass as the shoe crushed the area they were stand at moments ago.  Sam let out a yelp as he landed on her.  Now Nick realized why everything was familiar; they were on the same sidewalk that Jasmine found them when they first came here.  A boy roughly 15 was walking down the sidewalk with headphones in his ear banging his head to the music.

“That was close,” Sam let out a sigh of relief as she and Nick stood up.  Then she glared at Nick and hit him in the shoulder, “Stop putting us on the side walk!”

“Ow!  Hey I don’t choose where we end up.  I thought we would have ended up at the park where we left,” Nick said rubbing his arm.  Sam features softened as she started to rub Nick’s arm where she hit him.

“Sorry, I just forgot how dangerous it is here.  If something happened to you again…” She didn’t finish what she was saying and didn’t need to, Nick grasped that she worried a lot about him because she almost lost him once.  Nick started to understand, when he disappeared without telling her what he was doing or where he was going for a month, it must have been just like when she thought he was dead. 

“Sam about Kulp… I’m sorry I didn’t tell you-” he stopped talking as he heard a low growling noise that caused Nick to stop talking and made Sam shiver.

“What is it,” She whispered.

“Don’t move,” Nick said as he looked behind Sam and saw a giant pair of cat eyes eyeing them for its next meal.  It crouched low prepared to pounce on them.  It started to purr and swish its tail back and forth.  “Muffin?” Nick called seeing that the cat had the same color fur and features.

“Is that Muffin,” Sam asked relaxing and almost turned around.

“Don’t,” Nick said.

“Why,” Sam asked frightened.

“I don’t think she recognizes us,” Nick said, eyeing Muffin as she inched closer still ready to pounce if they made a move.  Nick slide his hand into his pocket and pulled the stone out.

“What are you doing,” Sam asked in a calm tone but her face didn’t show it.

“I don’t have any strength to fend off Muffin if she attacks.  So I’m going to take us home and try to come back later,” Nick said as he started to pull energy from the stone.  Before any energy left the stone, Muffin meowed loudly and jumped through the air.  “Crap,” Nick shouted as he quickly shoved Sam to the side as Muffin landed where she would have been.  Sam again landed on her back with a sound of shock.  Luckily Sam was out of the way; sadly Nick was now where she was.  Muffin’s mouth opened wide as she quickly scooped up Nick’s body and tossed him into the air.  Nick let out a yell as he flew through the air.  Sure he flown through the air before with his powers, but this was nothing like that.  He had no control and he kept flipping around unable to determine which way was up or down.  Suddenly he saw a flash of pink as Muffin was below him with her mouth open wide ready to catch him.  Nick let out another yell as he landed on the cat’s pink rough tongue.  A split second he saw Sam watching in horror, then everything turned to black as Muffin closed her mouth.

 

Sam watched Muffin catch Nick and closed her mouth with him inside.  She purred and turned around and started to walk away.  “NOOO!” Sam shouted as she got up from the ground.  She saw the stone that Nick was holding lying on the ground.  She picked it up and chased after Muffin shouting her name hoping she would listen.  Like most cats she didn’t.  She ran as fast as she could as Muffin got further and further away.  The cat went from the grass onto a walk way and through a cat door into a house that she assumed was Jasmines’ but the color was different.  Not even thinking about it Sam chased after Muffin and went through the cat door.  When Sam looked up she saw Muffin saunter over to a cat bed next to a couch.  The inside of the house was nothing like Jasmine’s house.  The furniture was placed different and wall paper was a different color.  Sam quickly ignored it and went after the cat and watched as Muffin spit out Nick.  She could see him covered in spit.  Sam couldn’t be sure, but she didn’t see any sign of fear in Nick as he seemed to stand up to Muffin.  Muffin just looked down at him.  Suddenly Muffin’s paw smacked Nick sending him flying across the carpet.  Muffin chased after Nick as he tried to get up.  Sam let out a cry as Muffin then smacked him around like he was some cat toy.  Sam tried to save Nick but Muffin seemed determined to keep them separated.  Anytime she got close Muffin would send Nick sprawling through the air and across the carpet.

Finally Nick didn’t get up after a nasty smack from Muffin.  “NOOOO!” Sam screamed as she ran toward them.  Muffin pawed Nick a few times and noticed that he wasn’t moving and got bored of him.  Sam was about 20 yards away and watched as Muffin opened her mouth to eat Nick.  “Get away!” Sam shouted tossing her hands up at Muffin ready to charge and shove Muffin away.  Sam didn’t know if she would be able to do anything to Muffin considering the cat was enormous compared to her but she couldn’t let her hurt Nick anymore.  Muffin was about to scoop up Nick into her mouth, when Sam shouted again, “I SAID GET AWAY!”  Suddenly her right hand, the one holding the stone, grew hot and she felt a surge of energy go through her body.  A shock wave shot out of her left hand and hit Muffin sending the cat flying thought the air with a screech.  It landed on the back of the couch and raised her back and hissed angrily at Sam but seemed to think twice before attacking.

Sam didn’t know what happened but she ran over to Nick to check him.  He was badly injured and his body was bleeding.  Sam had to see what the damage was under the shirt and lifted it.  She gasped at what she saw; Nick injuries were all over his body.  There were cuts and welts forming all up and down his body. 

“It’s not that bad,” Nick said weakly.

“Don’t say anything, save your strength,” Sam replied worried, as she used Nick’s shirt and hoodie to help stop the bleeding of Nick’s worse injuries.  Sam heard a noise and looked up to see if it was Muffin but she was still on the back of the couch glaring at them intently but not leaving her safe spot on the back of the couch.  The noise was heard again as it got louder and closer.  Suddenly there was a giantess that walked into the rooming with a worried look on her face.  She seemed to be around her late 30’s, was wearing nurse clothing, and had a tired look on her face.

“What happened Cupcake,” The giantess asked the cat.  Sam watched in horror as the giantess scanned the room and spotted her.  The giantess blinked twice and a giant grin spread across her face as she rushed forward and snatched Sam and Nick up off the ground…

End Notes:

Please let me know if there are any mistakes.  Also I might be posting a lot slower than normal, got things coming up the next couple of months. 

Chapter 2 by Kickyou

Sam started to breathe heavily in panic as her world shifted around and the giantess giggled like a little girl who just found her lost toy.  Those eyes glittered with joy as she carried both Sam and Nick into the kitchen.  Sam put herself in between the giantess and Nick in order to protect his injured body (even though she wouldn’t be able to do anything).  As they were carried away Sam thought about jumping with Nick out of the hand but… one look down quickly quenched that idea.  The giantess didn’t say anything but Sam swore that her smile grew wider ever time see took a quick look down into her hand.  Final after what felt like forever Sam and Nick were gently placed down on top of a counter top in the kitchen next to a pot of boiling water.  Sam gulped as she looked to her right and saw the heated steam rolling out of the pot.  She was going to be cooked alive!  The giantess opened her mouth to say something when there was a noise in a room down a hallway. 

“I’ll be right back; don’t move,” she said to them as she quickly raced away toward the noise.

“Yeah right,” Sam muttered.  “Come on Nick you got to stand up,” Sam begged Nick to get up.  Nick struggled to stand but collapsed. 

“I just need a moment,” Nick painfully told her.

“Nick she’s going to boil us alive!  We need to get out of here NOW,” Sam said in a panicked voice.  Nick didn’t say anything but nodded his head in agreement.  Nick grunted as he pushed himself up and groaned in pain.  This time Nick didn’t fall down.  Sam helped Nick move around as they tried to spot a way out of here.  The counter top wrapped around the room and on the opposite side of the room was a phone with a phone line traveling down to a jack near the floor.  “You think we can make it?”  Sam asked Nick.

“Let’s go,” Nick said as they headed toward it.  First they would need to pass the stove with the boiling water.  The pot was on the front burner so Nick and Sam stayed near the back burner.  Even from that distance both their skin started to turn red from the heat.  There was a noise again in a room and the giantess letting out a tired sigh.  “We need to hurry,” Nick told Sam.  Sam didn’t need to be told twice as she quickly helped Nick along.  Next was the sink which was loaded with dirty dishes.  There were bowls, plates, cups and other dishes stacked high in the sink.  Either the giantess ate a lot or she doesn’t do dishes at all.  Sam and Nick went in front of the sink between the a small pathway where if they fell either direction they would fall to their deaths or into a sink full of dirty used dishes where they wouldn’t be able to get out.  Luckily Sam and Nick were just the right size and didn’t have much of a problem crossing.  “We’re almost there,” Sam told Nick as all they passed all the hazards and were half way to the phone. 

“Really,” The giantess asked someone but there was no reply and they could hear the giantess let out another tired sigh.

In no time Sam and Nick made it to the phone. “You first,” Sam told Nick who quickly told her to go.  “Nick,” Sam hissed at him, “This is no time for chivalry.  GO!”  Nick rolled his eyes as he went to take the line when all of a sudden the front door opened causing both Nick and Sam to freeze in their tracks and look upon the new comers.

There was a young lady around her 20’s who opened the door and let a small 10 year old boy in.  They both had the same features making them related possible younger brother and older sister.  The boy was in mid-sentence explaining something to the girl as she seemed to be tuning him out, in fact in one of her ears she had an ear bud in.  Both giants stopped what they were doing and eyed Sam and Nick with looks of shock on their faces. 

“Oh crap.” Nick said.

The girl closed the door without taking her eyes off of them.  The moment the door clicked shut they both rushed toward the counter.  “Oh, cool!  Mom got buggies!  I call dibs on the girl,” The boy shouted as he rushed toward the counter.

“No way squirt,” The girl said as she got there first and snatched up Sam who let out a cry. 

“HEY!” The boy shouted trying to get the buggy out of the sister’s hands.

“I got her first so tough luck.  Besides there’s another one for you anyway,” She told him as she eyed Sam up and down with a wicked look in her eyes.  The boy had a frown on his face.

“But I called the girl buggy!”

Nick watched in horror as the two giants fought one another.  The girl kept swing Sam around to keep the boy out of reach of her.  Sam looked petrified and also looked to about throw up from the rough movement she was being put through.  Nick was about to say something when the boy said, “Fine.”  He roughly snatched Nick up from the counter and looked down at his prey.  The frown quickly vanished and was replaced by an ecstatic look when he realized that he was holding a buggy in his hands.  Nick was unable to do anything as he was jerked around as the kid let out a gleeful laugh swing him around in the air.  When the world stopped spinning Nick saw the giant face of the excited kid look at him with an intent look of wonder.  Nick was still speechless from the lack of oxygen from the squeezing grip, the intense whirl, and just the fact that he couldn’t keep track of what was happening.  The kid gave Nick no reprieve as he grabbed Nick’s body with his other hand and squeezed tighter as if afraid that Nick might escape.  The look on the boy’s face was full of joy but it slowly started to fade until he seemed upset.  “I think mine’s broken.  It’s not saying anything.” 

Nick followed the boy’s line of sight as he looked to the giantess who seemed to eyeing Sam with the same jubilant look the boy had when he picked up Nick.  She didn’t even look at him and said, “I’m not trading with you.”

The boy had a pout on his face and was about to say something when there was a loud sound from the hallway.  “Danny what are you doing?!”  Frightened both kids jumped, but only Danny was more afraid and accidently opened his hands dropping Nick.  Everything slowed down as Nick went tumbling through the air.  He was able to see Sam cry out for him and everyone’s eyes on Nick as he fell further and faster.  Unable to control his descent Nick went head over heels as he flipped and watched as the room spun upside-down.  He saw the nurse’s look of shock and panic, then the boy’s face which still looked frightened from being yelled at.  Then he saw the giantess face of surprise, then he saw Sam reaching out for him, and then the floor coming up to him.  He was almost there when he started to do another flip, he started to see the nurse again who was already stepping forward in a desperate attempt to reach him.

Nick closed his eyes at the last moment and hit the ground hard…

 

Sam looked in horror as Nick fell through the air.  The room was still as Nick started to flip through the air.  It wasn’t until Nick was about to hit the ground when something caught her attention.  On the other side of the room was the nurse giantess who had a frightened look on her face.  She was dashing forward to try and save Nick but would never make it.  Sam felt tears flowing down her face as she couldn’t look away from the horror show playing out in front of her.  Soon Nick would hit the ground at a dangerous speed and be nothing more but a stain on the floor. 

The nurse dove forward with her hands cupped outward trying to catch Nick.  She hit the ground but came right beneath Nick and caught him in her hands.  The sound of Nick colliding with the giantess hand filled the air as no one moved.  Nick bounced twice in the hand and didn’t move an inch as he laid there in her palm. 

Quickly the nurse retracted her hand and stood up and went over to the counter.  She gently laid Nick down and started to inspect him.  Sam was going to tell the giantess holding her to bring her closer but the giantess, out of curiosity walked over toward Nick. 

“Nick,” The nurse asked concerned as she carefully inspected Nick.

Sam looked at the giantess in complete shock at the fact that she knew Nicks name.  “How do you know his name?”

“Sam, please I need you to check his pulse,” The giantess said reaching out for Sam.  Sam took a step back in fright and disbelief ran through her.  Sam didn’t know what to do but then something nudged her in the back of her mind.

“J-Jasmine,” Sam asked afraid of the truth.  The nurse didn’t say anything but nodded and extended her hand further toward Sam.  Sam had so much that she wanted to say but then she saw Nick lying on the counter.  Quickly she jumped into Jasmine’s hands and was whisked away toward Nick.  She quickly went over to Nick and checked his pulse and found that it beating, but very slowly.  “He has a pulse but it’s slow.”

“Don’t worry Sam, I’m a nurse, he will be fine.”   The sound of water boiling over drew everyone’s attention to the pot.  “Jewels, can you take care of that,” Jasmine asked as she turned her attention back to Nick.  Sam watched as the giantess walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of milk and placed it in the boiling water to heat it up.  Sam looked up at Jasmine who was starting to inspect Nick more thoroughly.  Jasmine caught her strange look and said, “There is a lot that you guys need to hear about, but first let’s take care of Nick.”

 

 

Nick opened his eyes to a searing pain running all up and down his body.  His eyes shot open as he let out a silent cry at the pain.  Nick couldn’t see as a bright light blinded him.  Nick was too weak to move and could do nothing as he started to blink to let his eyes readjust.  When they finally readjusted Nick could start to make out the room he was in.  He was in a bed room with white painted walls with pictures of people on the walls.  There was a giant dresser, a closet with the door half open with a pair of shoes in the door way, and another room with a light on which was a bathroom.  Nick blinked once, and took another look around and saw at his side was Sam who had a look of relief and worry on her face.  Trying to say something Nick tried to open his mouth but couldn’t due to how weak he was.

“Shhh, it’s ok,” Sam said reaching out to touch Nick but stopping.  The look of pain in her eyes could tell Nick how badly he was injured.  The fact that he couldn’t speak should have tipped him off.  Nick took another look around, he and Sam were on a storage chest at the foot of what he assumed was queen size bed.  Nick spotted the door to the hallway and it was slightly open.  Suddenly the door slowly opened slightly.  Nick watched as cupcake pushed open the door further and started to walk into the room. 

Nick started to panic for Sam’s safety as the cat started to head toward them.  Before Nick could say anything to Sam, there was a voice that asked, “Is he doing better?”  It belonged to the nurse who walked into the room wearing different clothes from before, more relaxing.  She effortlessly picked up the cat and came over and sat next to them.  “How are you doing,” she asked Nick.

Nick didn’t say anything but had a defiant look in his eye showing that was ready to fight.  Sam looked back at Nick and noticed him staring down the giantess.  She quickly popped him on the arm causing Nick to groan and give Sam a confused look.  “What are you doing,” she asked shocked, making him even more bewildered by Sam’s reactions.

“It’s ok Sam,” the giantess laughed.  “I’m sure he just doesn’t recognize me.”  Nick frowned at those words.  He didn’t forget people often and he was positive he never met anyone like this person before.  “It’s been a long time…”

Nick was about to say something but stopped, “No it can’t be … Jasmine?”  The giantess gave Nick a wide smiling grin that he knew all too well.  It all started to come together.  There was something odd about the giantess when Nick saw her features that reminded him of someone, but he couldn’t put it together. “But that means the last time you saw us was-”

“About 30 years ago,” Sam finished.

“Yeah,” Jasmine sighed as she seemed to be recalling the events.  Then there was an excited look on her face, “I have so much to tell you.  I told Sam that when you feel better I would tell you both.  So how do you feel?”

Nick was feeling slightly better than when he woke up but was still hurting.   Unfortunately he wasn’t going to let this stop him from catching up with Jasmine and everything that has happened.  “I’m fine.  So… 30 years, that’s a long time.”

“Yeah… and I got so much to tell you-”

“MOM, WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE,” shouted a voice somewhere else in the house belonging to the boy that dropped Nick.

“Ok Danny,” Jasmine answered.  She gave both of them a sadden look, “I’m sorry I completely forgot, I have to take my son to a soccer game.”

“It’s ok, we’ll be here when you get back,” Sam said. 

Jasmine got up and carried Cupcake out of the room with her, “I’m sooo sorry, if you need anything my daughter Julie is here.  I’ll tell you all everything when I get back I swear it.”  With that Jasmine left.

After hearing a door close, what could only be Jasmine leaving with her son Danny, Nick let out a loud exhale and leaned back letting his body relax.  “30 years…” Nick said letting it sink into both of them. 

“How,” Sam asked looking toward the doorway of what could only be Jasmine’s room. 

Nick let out a tired sigh, “Time flows differently here.  We waited for a year to see Jasmine, imagine how she must have felt.”  Neither of them said anything as that thought hung in the air.  Trying to change the subject Nick said, “So what did I miss?”

Almost if on cue there was a noise down the hallway.  In a few seconds the Julie walked past the doorway toward the noise.  It was a few seconds later and Julie came back into view carrying a baby that was less than a year old.  Nick watched with complete shock at the family that Jasmine has.  Julie quickly glanced into the room and caught Nick staring.  She gave him a glare that sent a cold shiver down his spine and then she was gone.  Nick looked over at Sam but she didn’t seem to catch the look that Julie made. 

“Are you feeling better,” Sam asked looking at him.

“Yeah,” Nick answered starting to stand up but sat down due to the pain.

“Liar,” Sam said angrily.

“I’ll be better in a couple of hours.”

“Oh right,” Sam said as she remembered something.  “Here, I still have that rock thing,” Sam said pulling out the rock and handing it to Nick. 

Nick picked it up and inspected it for a few seconds and let out a disappointed sigh.  “Yeah thought so,” and dropped the rock.

“What,” Sam asked confused.

Nick closed his eyes and laid down.  “It’s empty,” Nick stated.

“What,” Sam said again even more confused as she picked up the rock and looked at it but didn’t notice anything wrong with it.

“But how-” Sam started but Nick waved his hand.

“It’s ok; I would have died if you didn’t help me.  When you tapped into the rock you drew all the power out and released it all in one go.  Luckily you released the energy in a broad blast and not focused or… well let’s just say Cupcake wouldn’t be here right now.”

“So what does that mean for us now?”  Sam asked.

Still keeping his eyes closed, “It means it’s just like old times, we need to wait a while before I can build up my energy to take us home.”

Looking on the bright side Sam said, “That’s not so bad that means we can catch up and spend more time with Jasmine.”  More excitedly she said, “And she has kids too!  Oh I can’t wait to get to know them.”

“Yeah me too,” Nick said unenthusiastically.  Nick couldn’t help but recall the look that he got from Julie.  It was a look that he remembered all too well, it was a look of detest.  “I can’t wait to meet them,” Nick said quietly, as he knew this wasn’t going to be fun at all.

 

 

End Notes:

Sorry it’s been too long.  Went back to college and forgot about this.  I will finish this but chapters are going to be slow to finish.  If you find any mistakes please let me know.

Chapter 3 by Kickyou

It was night time when Jasmine returned with Danny.  She was gone for at least a couple of hours and Sam wasn’t sure how much longer she would be gone.  Then she heard a door open and a pair of footsteps walking in.  Sam could hear Jasmine call out, “Julie can you help me.”

Sam looked at Nick who was still lying down with his eyes closed.  Not sure if he was sleeping or just closing his eyes.  Sam touched his shoulder and gave it a nudge but Nick didn’t move or say anything.  Applying more force Sam called out, “Nick.”

Nick’s hand shot out and grabbed Sam’s arm causing her to gasp in shock.  It didn’t hurt her arm, it just frightened her.  She saw that Nick had a panicked look in his eyes as he looked around for some sign of danger.  When he finally realized what was happening he let go of Sam and gave her a painful look and apologized, “Sorry.”

“Nightmares,” Sam asked trying to comfort him.  Nick didn’t say anything and looked away.  “Maybe you should tell me what it was about.  It might help,” Sam said concerned about how he reacted over a dream.

At first it didn’t seem that Nick was going to saying anything, as the only sounds that could be heard were Jasmine and Julie talking to each and dishes clanking together.  Nick let out a tired sigh and said, “I dreamt of Angelica.”  The mere mention of the young girl that nearly killed them both sent a chill down her spine.  “She found us … and finished what she started.”

“But that was 30 years ago.  There’s no way she remembers us and in fact she doesn’t even know if we lived.  Nick it’s just a dream,” Sam said trying to help Nick.

Nick again let out a sigh and said, “I know, but it still doesn’t stop it from seeming so life like.”

Sam picked up Nick’s hand and held it in her hand and said, “It’s going to be okay this time.  You’ll see.”  Sam gave him her biggest smile that always caused him to smile back.

Nick smiled back, “Your right.”

There was a knocking on the ajar door before is swung open slowly.  Jasmine was in the door way peering in, “Dinner’s ready, you two hungry?”

“Yeah,” Nick said as he stood up and helped Sam to get up.  Jasmine walked in and picked them both up and brought them out.

 

Nick slowly chewed his food as all eyes were on him and Sam.  He and Sam were on a napkin with a small amount of meatloaf next to Jasmine.  Danny was seated across them looking at both of them fascinated; Jasmine was next to them to his right and Jasmine’s 1 year old child, Macy, was off to his left in a high chair.  Macy let out a giggle and clapped her hands playfully as she messed around with her plate of food.  Julie just poked her food with her fork and every once and a while she would glance at Nick and eye him up.  Nick did his best to ignore it for now not wanting to cause a scene.  Everyone was silent except for Macy who was making baby noises. 

“So… when will your father get home Danny,” Nick said trying to break the silence.  Just as Nick asked that he knew that was the wrong thing to ask as Danny suddenly got a sadden look on his face and looked down at his plate.  Julie gave Nick and even more hateful look as she stabbed her meatloaf with her fork.  Even the baby stopped making noise. 

“Ummm, Gabriel won’t be here,” Jasmine said sadden.

“Why,” Sam asked making Nick cringe at the obvious answer.

“He passed away a couple of months ago,” Jasmine answered.  There was that horrible silence again as no one was eating now.  “Maybe I should start filling you in on what has happened in the past 30 years.”

Nick nodded, “Yeah that might be a good idea.”

“Yeah,” Sam said happily trying to change the mood.  “How’s Annabel?  What about Isaac and Ruth?  How is everyone doing?”

Jasmine’s let out a chuckle, “Believe it or not, Annabel became a scientist.  When you guys made a big impression on all of us.”

“We left an impression?  How,” Sam asked.

“Well Sam, you made me want to be a nurse.  Every time Nick got hurt you were there helping him get better.  I wanted to be like you and not only help people but buggies too.  You won’t believe what Annabel did,” Jasmine said excitedly.  “When you guys left Annabel wanted to find a way to talk with buggies.  She wanted people to be able to see that buggies were more than … you know buggies.  So she study and experimented and found out how.  She developed a pill that would allow the person who swallows it to hear buggies talk!”  Nick and Sam both looked shocked.  Never would they have thought that Annabel would do something so extraordinary.   

 “So people don’t hurt buggies anymore?” Sam asked optimistically.

Jasmine’s smile faded at the question.  “Sadly, they still do.  The pill worked like a double edge sword.  The few people who treated buggies kindly became friendlier with them, while those who enjoyed the torment of them became more twisted.  They relished in the fact that they could listen to buggies as they do what they want with them.  More people are beginning to view buggies as more than just things, and try to help them, but not much has changed.”  Jasmine let out a depressed sigh. 

Trying to change the subject Nick brought up something else.  “So how are Isaac and Ruth doing?”  This only darkened the mood. 

Sam let out a gasp when Jasmine didn’t say anything, “No…”

Jasmine shook her head, “I haven’t seen them since you left.  I just figured…”

Nick clenched his fist as he felt rage build.  They were good people and didn’t deserve whatever happened to them.  He just hoped that it was quick and painless, but deep down Nick knew that was hardly possible.  He knew from firsthand experience what was out there for tiny people like them. 

Jasmine cleared her throat, “Tracie is doing well.”

Trying to seem strong, Sam did her best to hide the hurt she was feeling over Isaac and Ruth.  “Oh, how are things?”

“She went on to be a professional soccer player.  She made it for state and then national.  She retired and now is coaching the women’s soccer team for school.”

Nick smiled, “That’s good.  I knew she had potential.  I’m glad she’s doing so well.”  Trying to keep things going Nick asked, “How are your parents doing?”  Again the mood around the table became melancholy. 

Before Jasmine could say anything Danny got up and pushed his chair in and walked away.  Jasmine called for Danny to come back but he didn’t.  There was the sound of a door slamming shut.  Nick didn’t say anything as he realized that he asked the wrong question.  Jasmine let out a pained sigh.  “Gabriel was driving them to Danny’s birthday when he lost control of his car and hit a tree.”

Nick looked down at his food and realized what happened.  Danny held himself responsible for the death of his father and grandparents, and he just opened the wound twice in one night.  “Shit,” Nick whispered to himself.  “I didn’t mean to-”

Julie made a sound disdain and rolled her eyes.  She got out of her seat and said, “I’ll go talk to him.”

Jasmine stopped her and said, “I’ll go talk to him.”

“Let me try and help, I lost my grandparents when I was a kid too,” Sam said as Jasmine got up to leave.  Jasmine nodded and picked up Sam as they went to try and comfort Danny.

“Julie you mind taking care of the dishes, and putting Macy to bed,” Jasmine said as she took Sam to Danny’s room.

Julie didn’t say anything but got up and started to clear the table as Jasmine and Sam left.  Nick just sat there feeling like a jerk for killing the night.  He should have just shut up and let Jasmine fill them in on what was going on.  Julie cleared the table of everything except for Macy’s food and Nick’s small heap of food.

“Hurry up Macy and finish your food,” Julie told the child who just let out a gleeful laugh and started to play more with her food.

It was just the three of them sitting there and this time there was no way of ignoring Julie and her watchful glare.  She was like a cat who was sizing up its next prey.  Nick didn’t like how he left things with her by bring up her dead family members.  “Hey, look, I’m sorry about your dad and grandparents.”

Julie just waved it away as if they were talking about the weather, “Shit happens.  I got over it a little while ago.”

“Umm, ok.”

Julie leaned further forward with a wicked smile, “No, I’m more interested in the present.  Like the fact that there are 2 buggies in the house now…”  Nick felt a cold shiver run over his body even though he was wearing his hoodie.  Oh, shit… Nick said to himself.  Julie got up and sat in Jasmine’s chair so she could peer down at Nick as she got closer to him.  “You see I have been under a lot of pressure,” Julie poked Nick in the chest with her finger knocking him over and holding him down as she emphasized her point, “and need something to take the edge off.”  Nick gulped.  “You and your girlfriend picked a perfect time to show up.”

Rage quickly took hold of Nick.  “Don’t you dare touch Sam,” Nick warned Julie as her grin grew wider.  Julie now knew Nick’s weakness.

Standing up Julie went to pick up Macy, all the while keeping her eyes on Nick.  “If you don’t want her to get hurt then you better do whatever I say, and I mean everything.  Or she will end up finding her way in Macy’s diaper on chili night,” Julie said evilly as she walked away holding Macy who delightfully laughed at the mention of her name, not knowing that she was being used as a weapon.

Nick sat there stunned and frightened for Sam’s safety.  What should he do, go to Jasmine?  No, there was no telling what Julie would do to Sam if he did.  There was no way that Jasmine could keep Julie away from Sam all the time.  Things couldn’t get worse Nick thought as he held his head in his hands.  Yeah it was great to be back…

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by Kickyou

Jasmine and Sam returned after a few minutes when Julie took Macy to bed.  Quickly Nick banished his reaction to Julie’s talk with him.  “How’s Danny?”

“He stayed in his room and hasn’t said a word,” Jasmine told Nick.  “I’m sorry I should have told you two sooner, Danny’s been taking it very rough since the accident.  I’ve tried to talk with him but between work and his school I’m barely around and…” Jasmine sat down with a depressed look, “I’m a horrible parent.”

Sam quickly started to comfort Jasmine, “No, you’re a great parent.  You have a wonderful family and they all seem very nice.”

Nick scoffed inwardly.  “Yeah, they seem like good kids,” Nick said sarcastically that neither of them picked up on.  “So about Annabel, have you told her about us?”

“Oh, right.  Yeah I called her when I was at Danny’s practice and the same with Tracie.  Tracie is with the soccer team at the finals and won’t be back till Monday, while Annabel is also out.  She had a conference and won’t be back till next week.”  Jasmine gave an ashamed look, “I told them you wouldn’t mind waiting to see them.  Is it ok if you wait a little while…”

Sam waved her hand at the remark as if were no biggie.  “We would love to stay, right?”

“Yeah,” Nick said trying not to let them know that something was up.  Like the fact that Julie was using Sam to get Nick to be her personal… well he wasn’t sure yet but it couldn’t be good.  Sam’s smile died for a split second but quickly reappeared, making Nick debate if he really saw it happen.  Did she know that something was up, Nick wondered. 

Jasmine let out a relived sigh, “I’m just glad that I got to see you two now.  Things have been getting kind of rough since Gabriel passed away and… It’s just nice to see you two.”  Jasmine gave them a warm smile.  “Well, I’m going to change into my night gown.  I’ll be right back.”  Jasmine got up and left Sam and Nick alone on the table.

Nick looked at Sam who was eyeing him suspiciously, “What?”  Nick asked dreading what she might say.

“You’re hiding something, what’s wrong?”

Nick was pushed into a corner.  He couldn’t possible tell Sam what Julie threatened to do to her.  She didn’t need to know that she was being used as black mail against him.  Of course he did promise to try and be more open with her.  Hating what he was about to say, “Nothing’s wrong.”

Sam’s look intensified.  “Really?  You’re telling me that there is nothing that you want to share with me?”

“Can’t think of anything, why do you ask?”

Sam looked away and in a quick response, “Forget it.”  Sam knew that Nick was hiding something and refused to share with him.  It hasn’t been a day since the promised to not keep secrets and here Nick was lying to her.  It hurt her to realize that Nick didn’t trust her enough to tell her.  Before Nick could say anything Jasmine came back with a smile on her face.

“Ok, let’s catch up.  How are things with you two…”

 

The next couple of hours Jasmine, Nick, and Sam caught up.  Sam told Jasmine about her school and her personal life while Jasmine told them about hers.  Jasmine told them about how she met Gabriel when she was in high school.  They fell in love at first sight and went to the same college afterwards and started to have sex and she got pregnant with Julie.  At first she was scared that Gabriel was going to leave her but it turned out he was ready to quit school and help support her by getting a fulltime job.  Jasmine’s parents were at first furious at Gabriel but eventually realized how far he was going to go for Jasmine and told Gabriel to not worry about financially helping and to complete school.  With Jasmine’s parents help she and Gabriel were able to complete school and still have Julie in their lives.  Shortly after they got married and eventually Jasmine got pregnant with Danny. 

Annabel started to take school serious after Nick and Sam left and when she got into college and started to take up science and wanted to help change the way buggies were being viewed.

“So, is Annabel married,” Sam asked interested.  Jasmine blushed and shook her head no.  “Oh, well how about a boyfriend?”

“Yeah, kind of,” Jasmine said almost avoiding the question. 

“Kind of,” Nick asked giving Jasmine a questioning look.

“Well… Annabel …” Jasmine took a deep breath as she seemed to blush more.  “There is another reason why she wanted to be able to understand buggies.  She befriended a bug in college… and they have been together since.”

“Oh,” both Nick and Sam said together. 

“Yeah, they are still together and want to get married but… a buggy isn’t recognized as an actual person and therefor she can’t marry him.”  Cupcake walked up to Jasmine and started to rub up against her leg.  “I didn’t forget about you,” Jasmine said in a joking voice.  “That’s right Muffin had a litter.  We gave away all but one which we called Muffy.  Well she too had a litter and that’s how we got our sweet little Cupcake here,” Jasmine said in a singsong voice as the cat let out a meow at the mention of her name.

“She looks just like Muffin,” Sam said shocked at the likeness of the cat.

“I know, that’s why I was so attached to her even though she was the runt of the litter,” Jasmine said laughing.  Suddenly she let out a yawn and looked at the clock, “My, look at the time.”  It was nearly midnight.  “Well I should head to bed, Danny’s got a soccer game tomorrow morning.”

“Yeah, it’s been a long day.  We should go to bed too,” Nick said.

“If you want I can make a bed for you all and put you in my room like old times,” Jasmine said trying to hide her excitement. 

“That would be great,” Sam replied.  Jasmine happily put Cupcake down and picked up Nick and Sam.  She took them to her room and told them she would be right back.  When she left Sam looked to Nick who seemed to be distracted as he looked off and didn’t notice her staring.  Sam wanted to ask what he was thinking but then remembered that he was hiding something from her and wouldn’t share with her.  Upset at the memory, she looked in the opposite direction and tried to ignore him.

Nick caught Sam’s upset look out the corner of his eye.  She must be mad at him about earlier.  He didn’t want her to hate him but he rather have her despises him than have her get hurt.  The less she knew the safer she would be, hopefully.  Again Nick didn’t know how Sam would react and if she went to Jasmine to save them from Julie… well Nick wasn’t even sure how Julie would react but he was sure that there would be pay back for telling on her.

Jasmine came back with a small bed that looked to be used for a small doll.  “This was Jewels’ when she was a kid.  She loved playing with her dolls.  I saved it just in case for her kids, or for something like this.”  Jasmine smiled and set the bed down on the nightstand and pulled out a small fluffy cloth that was a miniature blanket that went with the bed.  Surprisingly the bed had a small built in mattress that was covered in a sheet.

Sam thanked Jasmine as she set the bed up.  Jasmine gave them two mini pillows that went with the bed.  “Wow, it’s just like a bed.” Sam replied as she laid down in it.

“I’m glad you like it,” Jasmine said as she got into her bed. 

Nick sat down on the bed.  Sam turned her back on Nick and waited for Jasmine to turn the lights off.  She switched the lamp on the nightstand off and wished them a good night.  Sam tired not to think about Nick and drifted off to sleep.

 

Sam woke just before an alarm went off.  Sadly the alarm happened to be right behind her and the sound was like a truck horn being blown right in her ear.  A few seconds of the alarm and then a giant sounding slap silenced the alarm.  Jasmine let out a groan as she got up out of the bed.  Then she gasped, “I’m sorry I forgot about the alarm being near you all.”

Sam sat up and stretched, “It’s ok, I was up anyway.”  Jasmine apologized one more time as she got up and went to the bathroom.  Sam looked over to see if Nick was up only to find that the side of the bed was empty.  Shocked Sam got up and called for Nick.

“Right here,” Nick said tiredly on the other side of the bed.  Confused, Sam went over to see Nick laying on the ground as if he slept there…

“Did you sleep on the ground last night?”  Nick didn’t say anything as he sat up and stretched.  “Why didn’t you sleep in the bed,” Sam asked.

“Because you’re upset with me, I figured you didn’t want to be around me,” Nick said a matter of fact.

Guilty at what she made Nick do by accident she was going to say something when Jasmine came back and changed ready for the morning.  “Ok, who’s ready for breakfast?”

 

Jasmine was finished cooking pancakes when Danny came running into the kitchen and sat down ready to eat.  He was already dressed for his soccer game.  “Good morning,” Jasmine said lovingly to her son who greeted her back with a mouth full of food.  Jasmine set another plate of pancakes down and went to wake up Macy.  Danny stopped eating for a moment as he spotted both Nick and Sam.  Nick stopped eating his food as he waited for the confrontation that he was sure to come.  After his sister’s threat he was waiting for Danny to follow suit.  Just when he thought Danny was going to say something he went back to eating.

Just then Jasmine came back with Macy coddling her and asking if she wanted to eat.  Macy replied with an excited squealing noise.  Danny finished his food fast and told his mom that he was going to wait in the car.  “Ok, I’ll be out there in a little while, are you sure you don’t want another pancake?”  Danny shook his head no and left.  Jasmine finished feeding Macy and took her to get cleaned up and dressed.  When Jasmine came back she asked if they wanted to come watch Danny play soccer.

“Sure,” Sam said and looked to Nick.

“I think I’m going to stay here and rest a little.  Feeling kind of sore from yesterday,” Nick said.

“Of course, I understand.  I’m still surprised that you’re doing so well after what happen the other day,” Jasmine told Nick as she picked up Sam and started to head for the door.  “We’ll be back soon, bye.”

“Bye,” Nick waved them goodbye.  Honestly he was fine but needed sometime to himself and wanted to give Sam some room to cool down.  Last night before he went to sleep he came up with an idea to help Sam.  He was going to start putting some energy into the stone that he had for Sam to use if she was in danger from Julie or whatever else might come up.  It was the best he could come up with.  When he was done transferring his powers over, he was pretty tired from the ordeal and closed his eyes to rest a little. 

“Hey there buggy.”  Nick opened his eyes at the familiar feminine voice that belonged to Julie.  She was in the doorway that leads into the kitchen clad in a white no sleeve shirt, black short shorts, and wearing ankle socks.  Nick sat up and watched her saunter in, pull out the chair that was right behind Nick and sat down.  They just stared at each other. 

Trying to break the tension Nick started to talk with her, “Look Julie, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot.”  Calmly Nick offered Julie a smile.

Julie scrunched up her face as she thought it over.  “The wrong foot…” She said out loud.  “Yeah, you’re right,” Julie smiled.  Nick let out a relived sigh.  He was glad he got to her before things got out of hand- 

Suddenly Julie leaned back in her chair and slammed her right socked foot down mere inches from Nick’s face.  “This is the right foot, and I think it could use a good massage,” Julie said grinning mischievously at Nick.  Nick gulped at the looming foot that was in front of him.  She didn’t expect him to really massage her, did she?  Her feet were giving off a faint odor that was slightly masked by the scent of clean socks.

“Julie,” Nick started but she gave him a look that told him to stop.

“Two things buggy, first it’s goddess and secondly if I don’t feel you massaging my feet in the next three seconds, I’ll just have your girlfriend inspect my shoes while I’m running my 5 miles this afternoon.”  Nick didn’t even waste a second after that.  He couldn’t tell if Julie would fulfill that threat but he would never risk Sam’s life.  The moment Nick made contact with the foot Julie let out a sigh, “That’s better.”  Closing his eyes Nick tried not to think about the sock or the foot he was touching.  The smell was slightly stronger, both the smell of clean clothes and a hint of what smelled like cheese dipped in vinegar.  Nick shudder and tried focusing on the fresh clothing smell.  After a little while of rubbing up and down from the heel section to the arch of the foot Julie leaned forward and grab a pancake off a plate and leaned back with a look of content on her face.  “That’s good, keep it up buggy and I might give you a reward.”  Nick didn’t reply as he tried to figure out how someone related to Jasmine could be so cruel.  Granted this was a cake walk compared to some of the stuff Nick went through but still it was unpleasant.

When Julie was done eating the pancake in her hand she let out a content sigh and closed her eyes.  “Ok here’s your reward.”  There was another loud slam and Nick was again nearly crushed by Julie’s other foot.  “You get to rub my other foot too!”  Julie let out a small humors laugh that Nick didn’t find at all funny.  The odor of her feet started to grow stronger now that there were two.  Grimacing, Nick went over to the left foot and put his hands up against the fuzzy warm fabric and started to rub up and down the heel of the foot.  Some lint the size of Nick’s hand started to come off and land at his feet as he rubbed.  After a little while Julie let out another sigh, “Ok buggy ready for another surprise?”

“Not really,” Nick said under his breath detesting what was coming next. 

Julie took her feet off the table and leaned forward so she was mere inches from Nick’s face, “I asked you a question buggy,” She said with disgust.

“I’m ready,” Nick said with no emotion in his words.  Julie gave him a joyful smile.  Suddenly she swiped Nick up off the table causing Nick to lose his breath, just as quickly she dropped him down near her feet.  When Nick inhaled to breathe he quickly regretted it.  The smell of Julie’s feet filled the air.  Nick looked around and noticed that Julie took her socks off and had him in-between her feet.  The musky smell of feet filled the air as Nick tried not to gag.  Apparently Julie’s socks were blocking at least 95% of the odor because Nick had a hard time not throwing up from the smell.  How could her feet smell so bad?  “I hope you like your present, because I know I will,” Julie said in a sing song voice.  Nick coughed and fell to his knees as the smell swarmed his noise and forced him to lean over.  When he finally caught his breath he looked up when there was a sudden shadow cast over him.

“Son of a-”

Nick didn’t get to finish as Julie brought both her feet down on top of Nick’s body.  Julie let out a loud laugh as she felt Nick practically flatten into the floor.  Enjoying the sensation Julie started to roll her feet back and forth and in a circle.  She felt Nick’s body crumple and roll with her feet as she played with him.  It was like if she had a small ball under her heel.  She forced Nick up and down her feet as he could do nothing but wait till she got bored of playing with him. 

Nick felt his arm practically get ripped off his shoulder as he was rolled up into fetal position.  The smell was horrible but he had no time to think about it as his body was suddenly dragged and pulled forward painfully across the floor.  Then suddenly he was being scrapped to the side then down and back to the other side in a circle.  Nick shouted to Julie to stop but she either didn’t hear or care.  She continued to torture Nick with her feet for what felt like hours.  Finally it stopped and Julie lifted her feet off of Nick and put her socks on.  She picked up Nick and dropped him on the table and got up and left.  Nick wheezed as he tried to clear his lungs from the atrocious foot odor that he was forced to inhale.  Just as he caught his breath the front door open and Jasmine, Macy, Danny, and Sam came through the front door cheerful.  Not wanting to answer any questions about his condition, Nick quickly brushed himself off and tried to stop from coughing.

“Mommy did you see that goal I made!” Danny asked excitedly.

“I did, and that was wonderful.  Your aunt Tracie would be proud.”  Jasmine came to the table and set Sam down next to Nick.  “Ok, why don’t you get changed and mommy will make you some lunch.  How does grilled cheese sound?”

“Great!”  Danny ran to his room to get changed.

“I’ll be right back, let me change myself and Macy,” Jasmine told Nick and Sam.

“Alright,” Nick said as Jasmine left.

Sam sniffed the air and scrunch up her face.  She sniffed again and leaned close to Nick.  She took another sniff, “Why do you smell sweaty?”

“I was training right before you got back,” Nick said calmly.

“Really,” Sam asked almost not convinced.  She didn’t say anything else as she took a few steps away trying to avoid the stench that was coming from Nick.

 

 

Chapter 5 by Kickyou

Nick couldn’t eat with the taste of foot in his mouth from Julie.  He tried to eat some grilled cheese but it tasted like Julie stepped all over his piece of sandwich and rubbed her smelly feet in it and then shoved her feet into his face to lick it off.  Nick shudder as the smell was still clinging to his body.  It would only be a little while longer before he could remove the smell but right now he had to deal with it.  Sam was still keeping her distance from him, whether it was from the smell or from the distrust she had for him now he didn’t know.  Danny seemed much happier since last night and was talking cheerfully to his mom about the soccer game. 

There was the sound of footsteps that could be heard heading toward the kitchen.  There was only one person who wasn’t here and she was now making her appearance.  Julie walked into the kitchen as if she just woke up in the middle of the day.  She was dressed running shorts and a t-shirt with running shoes.  She said good morning to her mom and headed to the sink to get some water. 

“I’m going for a run, be back in an hour,” Julie told her mom. 

“Bye honey,” Jasmine said giving her a wave. 

Nick watched as Julie went to the front door, opened it and turned to close it.  Julie made eye contact right before she closed it and gave him a wicked grin and winked at him.  She then closed the door and was gone.  Now Nick really couldn’t eat.  That look told him that she was just getting started with him. 

When they were all done with their lunch Jasmine cleaned up the table while Danny went into the family room and started to watch TV.  As Danny got comfortable on the couch, Jasmine started to go through the fridge.

“Darn, looks like were out of milk.  There isn’t anything for dinner either,” Jasmine huffed.  “Looks like I need to go to the store.”  Jasmine closed the fridge and got her purse.

“Do you want us to come with you?” Sam offered.

Jasmine shook her head no.  “I’ll be fine.  In fact you two would be safer here than going out.  Besides I could use someone to watch the kids while I’m gone.”

“Sure, we can do that,” Sam said for both of them.

Jasmine had a relived look on her face, “Thanks.”  Jasmine picked up Macy out of her chair and took her into the family room and placed her down on the floor.  She then came back for Nick and Sam and took them into the family room.  “Ok Danny, mommy’s got to get some groceries.  Nick and Sam are in charge so I want you to be on your best behavior and do what they say ok?”  Danny seemed too engrossed into his show but nodded his head in agreement.  With that Jasmine kissed both of her children goodbye and left them. 

Sam thought this was a great idea getting to babysit the kids.  She seemed delighted to watch them and possible get to know them better.  That was until she turned around and reliazed that Danny was still engrossed in his TV show way too far away to even attempt to talk with him.  Macy was too busy playing with a toy she found.  Sam let out a bored sigh.  She looked over to Nick to find him laying down and sleeping.  Letting out an irritated sigh, Sam did the only thing she could; she waited until Jasmine would return.

 

Nick was dreaming but he just couldn’t wake up.  He was dreaming that he and Sam were being chased by countless giants and giantess.  They tried to find a place to hide there was nowhere to hide.  Suddenly Sam tripped and before Nick could help her up she was hauled through the air out of Nick’s sight.  He tried to save her but his powers like always were useless.  He could do nothing as she vanished and watched the giantess walk away.  He could hear the laughter of the giantess fading as Nick tried to go after her but was losing ground fast.  In no time Sam was gone.

“SAM!” Nick shouted as he sat up with fear etched in his face.  Sam jumped at the sudden calling for her name.  “Sorry,” Nick said the moment he realized what he did.

“Another nightmare,” Sam asked worried.  Nick didn’t reply at the obvious answer.  Sam couldn’t help it but say, “Want to talk about it?”  Nick reached out and touched Sam’s hand that was close to him.  After a little while Sam looked Nick in the eyes and asked, “What’s really going on Nick.  Please, tell me.”  Nick looked away.

After a few quite moments, except for the TV playing, Nick said, “It’s not safe here.  I’m afraid I won’t be able to save you this time.”  Again there was silence between them as Sam let that sink in.

“It’s Julie isn’t it,” Sam said.  Nick looked at her wondering how she knew.  She just gave him ‘are you serious’ look, “You smelled like feet and not to mention I saw the sock lint on the table.  She was the only one here when we left.”  Sam exhale, “Why didn’t you tell Jasmine?  Unless…” Sam let out a gasp, “she’s using me as blackmail!”

“Wow… umm, little shocked at how spot on you are.”

Sam slapped Nick on the shoulder with an angry look, “And you weren’t going to say anything either.”

This time Nick gave her a stern look, “I wasn’t going to say anything because you would be put in harm’s way.  I will not have that happen to you.”

Sam let out an aggravated noise, “Nick, I’ve been in danger like 5 times already and it hasn’t even been 24 hours.  I rather be in danger all the time then having you keeping secrets from me or worse, hurting yourself to protect me.  Besides, I have confidence in you being able to save me like you always do,” Sam gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Nick pulled Sam into an embrace with her back to his chest.  He held her close as they both looked onward the TV that played some random kids show.  “She’s not back yet is she?”

“No, you were only asleep for a little while.  If you want you can go back to sleep if you want,” Sam offered.

Nick shook his head and said, “It’s fine, I just needed to rest my eyes for a little while I’m fine now.”  It was partially true but really he didn’t want to risk dreaming that horrid nightmare again.

It wasn’t long till the show was over and the credits started to roll.  Nick heard Macy making playful sounds.  Looking toward Macy, he watched her playing with her toy as happy as any toddler could be.  As she was playing, she accidently flung her toy across the room into the kitchen.  Macy let out a squeal of delight as she tried to stand up and retrieve the toy.  She was halfway there when she stop and looked directly at Nick and Sam.  Nick felt a shiver run up his spine.

“Nick what’s wrong,” Sam asked as she felt Nick’s body stiffen.  She turned her head and looked to where Nick was looking.  Macy let out a delighted squeal that almost sounded like a battle cry to Sam.  Macy started waddling toward them.  Sam could feel the soft thumps of Macy’s feet as she grew closer and closer.  Nick and Sam both got up and took a few steps back.  This caused Macy to become more excited and stumble forward faster.  “Umm, Danny, Danny do you mind taking care of your sister?”  Sam asked.

There was no reply.  Sam looked toward Danny and felt her stomach drop.  Danny was curled up into a ball sleeping; his soccer game really took it out of him.  Any other time Sam would have thought that Danny sleeping looked adorable, except this time when they needed his help keeping his curious sister from grabbing them.  “Danny,” Sam cried out one more time trying to wake him up.  Danny just mumbled something and then turned over in his sleep.

“Sam,” Nick said pulling Sam away from Macy as she started to gain ground.  Quickly Nick looked around for somewhere to go to hide form Macy’s grasp.  There wasn’t anywhere to hide from Macy as she started to close the gap.  They were literally in the middle of nowhere and couldn’t make it to any furniture in the family room.  They could try and make a run toward Danny and the couch but Macy was too close for them to make it without her getting one or both of them.  Nick was running out of options as Macy was almost upon them.  Nick turned around and saw the only available possibility, the window ledge.  “Come on,” Nick said leading the way toward the window ledge.  No matter how fast they ran Macy seemed to be slowly catching up, she would stumble and fall but quickly get back up and pursue them.  I wouldn’t be long before she caught them and did whatever she wanted to do, and judging by the looks of her toys it wouldn’t be pretty.  Nick pointed to a small table, which was almost out of Macy’s reach that had a lamp on it with the cable touching the floor that they could climb up get on the table and jump on the window ledge and just be out of Macy’s reach.

“I don’t think we can make it,” Sam said as she sprinted as fast as she could.

“I’m going to distract her; you get up to the window ledge.  I’ll follow when you get up there.”

Sam started to protest but Nick just told her to go.  Sam ran toward the cable as Nick quickly stopped and ran toward Macy.  Macy was only a few steps away from Nick when she started to lean forward to snatch up Nick.  Nick waited till the last second to use his power to burst past Macy’s feet and behind her.  Macy, unprepared fell forward and rolled onto her back.  Nick stop afraid that she might have hurt herself.  In no time Macy rolled over and started to crawl after Nick with more enthusiasm than before.  Nick let a sigh of relief at her safety and started to lure her away as Sam started to climb up the power cord. 

Nick didn’t know how but Macy seemed to be getting faster as she chased Nick toward the kitchen in the opposite direction of where Sam was.  He would have to use more energy to go faster but was afraid that if he went too fast she would give up and head toward Sam.  Nick was near the kitchen when he saw Sam make the jump up to the window ledge.  With Sam out of harm’s way it was Nick’s turn to get to safety.  Nick waited until Macy was almost upon him to make his move.  She lunged forward reaching for him.  Nick fainted right and pushed himself with all his strength as he headed to Macy’s left, that’s when everything went wrong.  Macy somehow anticipated this or from pure luck, reached toward her left side right where Nick was heading.  Nick didn’t even have time to react as Macy’s hand slammed into him and wrapped around his small body. 

Macy let out a delighted sound at the new prize she just caught and wasted no time with it.  Nick was being brought toward Macy’s mouth as she opened it wide.  Nick quickly felt himself panic as memories of his past experience of being digested.  There was no way Nick was going through that again.  But there wasn’t much Nick was able to do as he got closer and closer to Macy’s mouth. 

Trying to stop his pending destination, Nick tried and stop Macy by being strict with her.  With a deadly serious voice Nick said, “Macy-”

That was all he got out before he was shut up from Macy sticking his upper body into her mouth and started to suck on him like a pacifier.  Nick was shocked and appalled at what was happening.  One second he was dry and then the next moment he was bathed in a sticky, smelly, bubble liquid that clung to every inch of him.  The liquid oozed over his upper body and filled every open orifice that was exposed to it.  Suddenly there was a strong force being exerted on Nick’s upper body as the liquid was pulled away from his face.  The force kept being applied as it tried and suck Nick further into the mouth but was held in place by Macy’s lips.  It felt like someone was pulling his body apart and was unable to breath due to the air being sucked out of the mouth.  The pulling forced continued on and on as Nick soon realized that he was going to suffocate by being used as a pacifier. 

 

Sam watched in disbelief as Macy stuck Nick into her mouth and started to suck on him like a pacifier.  Macy seemed pacified with Nick and headed toward where she left her toy moment before chasing them.  Nick’s feet were sticking out and kicking wildly.  It was at this point Sam realized that Nick was in trouble.  Sam called out to get Macy to spit out Nick but either she couldn’t hear or didn’t care.  Sam tried to wake Danny up but the same thing happened as before, he didn’t move.  Sam was about to climb down when she heard the muffled sound of a car door closing.  Turning around she looked out the window and saw Jasmine walking toward the door with some groceries.  Doing the only thing she could Sam started to bang on the window to get Jasmine’s attention.

 

Jasmine was slowly heading toward the front door to her house slowly as she quickly went over a mental list of all the things she had to do this week when she heard a quite pinging sound.  Frowning, Jasmine tried to locate the sound.  That was when she saw a small figure in the window.  Jasmine had no idea what it was until she pin pointed the sound to the figure and realized it was Sam banging on the window.  Quickly Jasmine rushed forward to the door and unlocked it and rushed inside to see what was happening. 

Jasmine quickly took in the sight of Danny sleeping on the couch with the T.V. on.  Sam was on the window ledge and Macy was playing with her toy.  Jasmine didn’t see anything wrong until Macy turned around and she had something in her mouth.  It took Jasmine a few seconds to realize what it was.

“Nick?  Macy!”  Jasmine quickly put the groceries down and rushed toward her daughter and went to rescue Nick.  She picked up her daughter and tried to pry Nick out of Macy’s mouth but he wasn’t budging, worse was he wasn’t moving either.  Quickly thinking of options she quickly started to tickle Macy and got her to open her mouth from giggling.  Nick fell out of the child’s mouth.  Jasmine set Macy down and looked at Nick who was completely soaked in saliva.  “Nick?”  Jasmine asked to see if he was conscious.  Nick replied by coughing violently and sitting up.

“I’m sorry Nick I didn’t think anything like this would happen.” Jasmine told him.  Nick used his hands to wipe of his face.  He laid back down and took deep breaths of fresh air.  “Nick I’m really sorry-” Jasmine started till Nick stopped her.

“Just do me a favor,” Nick said weakly.

“What,” Jasmine asked.

“Get her a pacifier.”

 

 

Richard ran through the tall forest of grass.  Panicked he did a quick look behind him to see if anyone was following, big mistake.  Richard didn’t see the pebble that tripped him up sending sprawling to the ground.  He yelled out in pain as he tumbled to the ground hitting his head and limbs on the rough ground.  Richard looked up into the blue sky too dazed to get up.  He couldn’t even remember why he was running.  Richard blinked a few times and then a shadow loomed into view.  Richard had a puzzled look on his face that quickly turned to horror as a hand reached down and enclosed around him.  Richard went into attack mode as he quickly punched, kicked, bite, and slammed into the fleshy walls around him.  The only response he got from the giant was a feminine giggle, it wasn’t a giant it was a giantess.  Richard could do nothing but let the walls, or to be more precisely the hand that belong to the giantess, squeeze ever so tightly around him as she walked away swing her hand back and forth with its new prize.

It didn’t take long for Richard to reach his destination and the hand to open to reveal the face of the giantess that literally held his life in the palm of her hand.  It was a young giantess around the age of 10 or so.  She gave Richard a gentle smile as she walked over toward a tree for some shade and sat down next to a small plastic bucket.  “Hi there little guy,” She said smiling to him.  Richard didn’t reply as he waited to see what was going to happen to him.  “You’re a cute little buggy aren’t you,” She said as she inspected him.  Again Richard didn’t say anything. 

Suddenly the giantess moved her hand and had Richard displayed out in her palm.  The giantess didn’t say anything, when out of nowhere her other hand came forward and pinched Richards left arm.  It was just strong enough to keep him from moving but not to smash his arm.  Richard started to plead and beg as he looked at the giantess hoping she would let him live.  She had a smile that stretched from ear to ear on her face. “He loves me,” she said and quickly yanked off Richards arm. 

Richard was in shock and didn’t feel the pain for the first few seconds and just looked at where his arm should have been.  Then reality hit him.  Richard screamed at the pain of his arm being removed and started to roll around in the palm of the giantess’ hand.  “He loves me not,” she said and pulled at Richards left leg until it detached from his body with a sickening sound.  Again Richard’s agonizing yell was rejuvenated.  “He loves me…” she said again and pulled at Richards other leg.  “He loves me not,” she sighed as she pulled off his other arm.  Richard barley felt it as everything was becoming hazy from the pain.  The giantess let out an excited giggle, “He loves me!” Richard looked up at the joy filled face as the giantess happily laughed at the good news.  The giantess quickly pinched Richards head and in a quick motion pulled it off. 

Mary couldn’t stand her excitement as she realized that the boy she likes loves her!  She quickly discarded the buggy in her hand let out a relived sigh.  “Danny,” she sighed as she thought of the boy that she had a crush on.  Slowly she realized that maybe he doesn’t like her?  Mary started to feel a feeling of sadness come over her and need to know for sure that Danny liked her too.  Quickly she reached into the plastic bucket next to her and pulled out another buggy.  This buggy started to scream and cry but she didn’t feeling anything for it, she was too busy trying to find out if Danny liked her too.  “He loves me,” She said reaching for the buggies left arm…

Chapter 6 by Kickyou

 

Sam was at the dinner table with Nick, Jasmine, Danny, and Macy.  They were all waiting there for Julie to return from her run.  After Nick was rescued Sam told Jasmine about Julie and what she did to Nick (but left out the blackmailing part). Jasmine was speechless and appalled that her daughter would do such a thing.  While they were waiting Danny woke up and Jasmine told him that they all needed to talk as a family and would wait until Julie came home.  It didn’t take too long till Julie came into the house slightly winded with a fine coat of sweat on her face with a cheerful expression on her face.

“That was a long run,” Jasmine said getting Julies attention as she was about to pass them.

“Yeah, ran into Kaylee.  We started to talk for a little while,” Julie told her mom.  Kaylee was Julie’s oldest friend.  They had been together since before time.  Julie couldn’t remember a time they didn’t know each other.  As Julie was running she bumped into her… well not really she always took the same route that crossed Kaylee’s house.  Julie did this so they could hang and talk with each other.

“We need to talk,” Jasmine said sternly to let Julie know that it was serious.

“Ok, let me just shower-”

Jasmine shook her head no and pointed to the chair at the other end of the table.  Julie arched her brows at the sternness in her mother.  She had never seen her mom act like this before.  As Julie came to sit down she spotted Nick and Sam and then she realized what it was about.  Julie narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, he would pay dearly later.

“Do you know what happened to Nick today,” her mom asked.  Julie shook her head no.  “While you were running Macy almost swallowed Nick.”  Julie couldn’t help but let out a stifled laugh but quickly faked a cough. 

“Sorry to hear that.” Julie said again trying to hold back a laugh.

Jasmine gave Julie a look that stopped her from laughing anymore.  “This is serious, Nick could have died.  Danny wasn’t there to help them,” Jasmine said turning to her son who looked shocked that the conversation was about him now. 

“I’m sorry.  I didn’t know that it was going to happen.”  Danny apologized to his mom.

“I know sweetie,” Jasmine said sweetly trying to show that it wasn’t his fault.

Julie shrugged, “So what?  We just keep Macy and Nick away from each other and everything is ok,” Julie said standing up to leave.

“That’s not all,” Jasmine said pointing to the chair.  Julie returned to her seat with a huff now irritated.  “I was told that something else happened to Nick today.”

Julie froze and sat up in her chair.  “Like what,” She asked feigning innocent.

“I think you know what,” Jasmine said sternly.

Still trying to play innocent, “I was running all day and just got back.”

“Jewels, did you step on Nick today?”

Julie tried to act surprise  and was going to try and lie her way out but her mom gave her ‘the look’ which meant that if she didn’t fess up now her punishment would only get worse.   Letting out a loud sigh, Julie confessed, “Yeah.”

“Why,” Jasmine asked baffled and upset at her daughters actions.  “I don’t understand.”

Julie just shrugged, “I don’t know.  I just felt like I needed to release some stress and you know it’s final week and I just felt so much pressure with school, work, and then there’s dad…  I just…I’m sorry Nick I didn’t mean to do that.  Can you forgive me?”

Everyone looked at Nick and waited for his response.  “Yeah, I forgive you.”

“Thanks,” Julie said cheerfully.

“I’m glad that all worked out, now go get cleaned up and help with dinner.”

“Ok mom,” Julie said as she got up and went to go shower.  As she walked away and out of sight her cheerful face died instantly.  That little shit told on her when she warned him.  Now she was going to make him pay…

 

As Julie walked out of the room Nick hid his distress from everyone at the table who all seemed happier after dealing with this situation.  Nick had dealt with liars and backstabbers many times before and he knew when people were faking and being dishonest.  Julie was easy to read.  He seen those fake tears and heard the same heartless apologies before, so this was nothing new to him.  He couldn’t call her out on it and knew the best course of action would be to talk with her face to giant face.  Hopefully they could work something out later.

 

Everything seemed fine at dinner.  Julie pretended to be happy and cheerful at dinner and Nick played along too.  They all watched a movie and soon it was time for bed for Danny and Macie.  As they all headed to bed Nick said he would stay up and smooth things out with Julie a little more.  Sam gave him a worried look but Nick assured her it would be fine and he would go to bed in a little while.  As soon as Jasmine and Sam left Julie said, “I’m really sorry about today I didn’t mean it, really.”

Nick just looked at the innocent smile on her face as she tried to pretend that she was sorry.  “We both know that’s a lie.  You can stop acting, they went to bed.”

The smile disappeared.  Julie poked Nick in the gut with her finger and smiled, “Oh, I thought you actually bought that acting I did this afternoon and all night.  So now what?  You got my mom in on my fun time with you.  Do you know what that means?”

Rubbing the spot that felt like a tree slammed into he replied, “Look, I didn’t say anything to anyone.  You’re the one that went too far.  Sam found out and told your mother, not me.”

Julie just shrugged, “So?  Does that mean I have to talk to your girlfriend?”

Nick said in a threating voice, “Leave her out of this.”  Julie paused as she felt fear.  Never have she heard something so frightening that it caused her to rethink what she was doing.  Julie then remembered something and came up with a plan.    

“Ok, fine I’ll leave the both of you alone.  Under one condition, I’ll need a favor… well it’s not really a favor considering you have no say in it,” she said all smug.  “Next week I’ll be ‘borrowing’ you.  No questions asked and if anyone asks I’m giving you a makeup gift to you for what I did.  Deal,” she asked holding out her finger

“I thought I didn’t have a choice,” Nick said skeptically.

“You don’t, but I figured you rather feel like you did.”  Nick shook the finger.  With things settle Julie got up and left Nick.  Nick couldn’t help but feel like he just made a deal with the devil as his gut feeling told him something was up.

When Nick got into bed Sam curled up against him and asked, “Everything ok?”

“Yeah, we talked and came to an agreement.”

Tiredly Sam just snuggled up closer and said, “That’s good…” and fell into a comfortable sleep.

“I hope so,” Nick whispered as not to wake her.

 

 

The next day was Sunday and Julie had work and left early before Sam woke up.  She noticed Nick was sitting up and holding that stone that she used all the power from the other day.  “What are you doing?”  Sam asked as she got up from the bed.

“Just a precaution,” Nick said as he continued to hold onto the rock.

“Do we still need that,” Sam asked looking at the Rock wondering what made it so special, it looked just like any other rock she saw back on earth.

“We might,” Nick said vaguely which made Sam worry. 

“It’s for me isn’t it?”  Nick looked at her that let her know that she was right. “Why?”

“I told you that I have a bad feeling and I just need to make sure your fine, besides if I’m wrong and you don’t need the protection I can always use the stored energy to get us back.”

Sam quickly thought about it and shrugged her shoulders, “Your right, but I’m telling you I’ll be fine.  The other day was just bad luck and the same with the days before.  I’m positive that we will be fine.”  Sam gave Nick the one of her cheerful smiles that made Nick believe her. 

Nick smiled back and held the rock out for Sam to keep.  She went to reach for it when it started to shift and mold itself.  Sam stopped as she watched the stone transform into a small bracelet that would fit her wrist.  “Not sure if you remember but it’s technically our 1 year anniversary.  It’s my gift to you, something to remind you of me and to keep you safe anytime.”

Sam smiled and put on the bracelet on her left hand.  It was a perfect fit and smooth as if it were made out of metal and not a rock.  Sam was going to ask how but figured that it didn’t matter.  “I love it, but…”

As Sam hesitated, Nick felt nervous that he did something wrong, “But what?”

“I didn’t get anything for you,” She said guilty.

“I enjoy just being with you,” Nick said smiling at her.  “Come on lets go get some breakfast.”  The morning was calm and relaxing.  Nothing dangerous happened at all.  Julie had work and was going to be gone all day, Macy and Jasmine had a play date (Nick decided it was best he didn’t go with them), and Danny went into his room to play with his toys.  Sam didn’t know if they should leave Danny alone to play or if he might enjoy their company.  Asking Nick if they should go check on him, he decided it couldn’t hurt.

Danny had his door open and Nick and Sam walked into the doorway and peered into the room.  It was a typical boy’s room.  There were posters of cartoons and action movies all over.  His room had blue walls with toys scattered around the room on the floor.  Danny was playing on the floor pretending, as he held two action figures in his hand fight each other.  He was making sound effect noises as he moved their appendages around.

“Danny?” Sam asked causing him to pause.  Danny didn’t say anything but looked up from his toys.  “Do you mind if we join?” Danny hesitated but then nodded and let them come into his room.  As they approached Danny stopped playing and set his toys down.  “So, what are you playing,” Sam asked trying to bond a little with him.

“Nothing,” Danny mumbled shyly.

“Oh,” Sam replied as the conversation died.  She looked to Nick for help.

“So Danny why aren’t you playing outside with some friends,” Nick asked.

Danny looked down at his crossed legs and mumbled, “I don’t have any friends.”

Sam felt her heart ache for him.  “But you play soccer right?  What about your soccer friends?”

Danny shook his head, “They don’t want to play with me.”

Confused Sam pressed on, “Why?”

“Because I don’t play with buggies like them, it’s why I wanted to play with you the other day,” Danny said as he continued to look down at his feet.

The more Sam learned about Danny the more she felt bad for him.  His dad was dead and he blames himself and he had no one to play with because he didn’t ‘play with buggies’.  “That’s ridicules, come on let’s play a game all three of us together.”

Danny looked up shocked, “Huh?”

“Come on, it’s going to be fun right Nick?  What were you playing just now?”

“Umm, action figures,” Danny said dumbstruck.

“Ok how do we play that,” Sam asked looking to the two guys in the room.  She never played action figures before but figured it most have been like dolls, right?  Nick let out a laugh as he started to do some quick stretching.  “What’s so funny,” Sam asked slightly upset feeling that he was laughing at her.

“Nothing, I never tired this before.”  Nick stepped away from Sam and said to Danny, “Ok let’s play.”

 

 

Sam was exhausted and didn’t know how Nick could keep up with the energetic and imaginative mind of Danny.  Sam helped Nick set up action figures as he and Danny set up a story with the figures as they battled one another.  Using just about every toy in his room, it was like a small war zone.  There were toys flipped over here and there and ‘dead’ action figures over there.  Sam was too tired to even move her legs from all the running around and setting up.  It was nothing like dolls.  Playing with dolls was all peaceful and relaxing, but action figures… it was crazy.

Danny held one action figure that looked like a half cyborg and human combine.  “You’re the last one,” Danny said in a robot voice.

Nick let out an evil laugh, “Mwhahaha.  You’ll never defeat me!”  Danny moved his toy toward Nick.  The toy was roughly 5 or 6 times larger than Nick.  Danny had the toy do a slow motion punch at Nick who threw up his arms and blocked the hit.  “HAHAHA, you call that a punch?”  Nick pushed the arm away and landed a blow on the toy’s chest pushing it back.  Danny smiled as he was enjoying the game.

“Must increase strength,” Danny said in the robot voice and made sound effect that signaled that he was getting stronger.  Then he made his toy start punching Nick again.  Nick blocked it again but this time Nick let out a gasp.

“Oh no, he’s too strong.  This is impossible,” Nick started to slide back.  “HE’S TOO POWERFUL,” Nick then flung himself backwards in a dramatic scene of defeat.  Lying on the ground Nick weakly said, “Cyborg warrior is the greatest warrior ever to live.” Then Nick died in a dramatic fake death.

“Bravo!”

Sam turned around to the sound of Jasmine clapping.  Everyone was too engrossed in game that they never heard Jasmine come home.  “Mom,” Danny said getting up and saying hi to his mom. 

“Did you have fun?”  Jasmine asked as she greeted her son.

“Yeah, it was fun!  Nick and Sam are the coolest buggies I ever met!”

“Are you hungry, I’ll make some dinner if you want to help.”

“Ok,” Danny said as he headed to the kitchen.

“Thanks for playing with him,” Jasmine said to Nick and Sam as she picked them up.

“It was fun,” Nick told her.  Sam nodded her head in agreement.  Sam was glad that they were starting to connect with Jasmine’s family.

 

As they finished dinner Julie came home with a tired look on her face. 

“How was work?” Jasmine asked.  Julie mumbled something and headed to her room where she closed her door.  That was the last they would see her for the day.  “She must have had a hard day today.”

“Yeah, she looked drained.  What does she do,” Sam asked.

Jasmine started to clear the table, “She works for a clothing store.”

“Ah retail, yeah that’s rough sometimes.  I had some hard days too as a waitress.  I can imagine what she must have done all day.” 

“Can I play with Nick and Sam after dinner,” Danny asked.  Sam looked at Nick with a look of exhaustion.  She felt like Julie right now and wanted to just sleep.

“I’m sorry honey but you have school tomorrow and need to get ready for bed.”

“Aww,” Danny looked so let down.

Before Sam knew what she was doing she said, “How about we go with you to school like we use to with your mom,” She asked trying to cheer him up.

“What?”  Both Nick and Jasmine said but were too late.  Danny looked thrilled at the news and nodded vigorously.  “Don’t worry Jasmine, we’ll be fine.  Besides you said Tracie is coming back and trains the soccer team right?  Danny can take us to meet her.”

Jasmine mauled over it for a while but finally said, “If the two of you want to… but Danny you need to be very careful and keep them safe.  You understand?”

“I will. It’s going to be so cool having you two with me.”  Danny got up and got ready for bed.

“Umm, not to be Mr. negative but why are we going to school with him?”

“I don’t know, I just feel kind of bad that he doesn’t really have any friends.  Besides what’s the worst that can happen-” Nick let out a groan at those words.  “What,” Sam asked puzzled at his reaction.

“You just had to say it,” Nick let out a sigh…

 

It was early Monday morning and Jasmine was packing Danny’s lunch.  Julie was going to take Danny to school and then go to her classes at a college nearby.  Sam and Nick woke up to the busy house and got ready to leave with Danny.  Before they left Danny held them in his hand about to put them in his bag but Jasmine stopped him. 

“Here sweetie,” She picked both Nick and Sam up and dropped them into his front shirt pocket. 

“Just like old times,” Nick said getting Jasmine to wink at them.

“Thanks mom,” Danny said hugging her goodbye.

“Be safe,” Jasmine said as they left for school.

The car ride was quiet except for the radio.  She had no idea why she wanted to do this.  It was a stupid idea, but she wouldn’t admit it to Nick.  It wasn’t long until they got to the school and Danny was dropped off.

“Danny, keep them safe,” Julie told him before she left.

Sam looked to Nick with a questioning look, who just shrugged back.  Sam peered over the edge of the pocket and quickly ducked as they were surrounded by a sea of kids heading into the school.  They were all chattering and talking about everyday life events or the weekend that they just had.  True to what Danny said, there didn’t seem to be anyone talking to him leaving him alone.  As Danny headed to his first class it became clearer that he was telling them the truth about no one wanting to be his friend.  Sam looked up at Danny’s face and saw one of the saddest kids she ever seen.  He had such a depressed look on his face that she couldn’t help but want to cheer it up.  She was about to say something when she heard a young girls voice call out.

“Danny,” a cheerful voice sang his name in the distance as it grew closer. 

“Oh, hi Mary,” Danny said shyly.

“How was your weekend?”  She asked chummily.

“It…. Was fine… um yours,” Danny said nervously as he started to take his seat.

“Oh it was great I got to-” the bell rang forcing her to stop talking.  “Oh I’ll tell you after class,” Mary said as the class was beginning to fill and the teacher came in.

“Who was that, is she your friend?” Sam asked quietly.

Danny shrugged, “That’s Mary and she doesn’t really talk to me much.”  Mary sat down a few seats in front of Danny.  She quickly turned around and waved at him before turning back around. 

“I think she likes you,” Sam said feeling glad that there was at least one person that would want to be his friend.

Danny didn’t say anything as the lesson began.  Sam sunk lower into the pocket and closer to Nick.  Deciding that it was probably a good time to spend with Nick, she held out her left hand.  Nick too it and offered her a smile.  Sam leaned into him so her head was resting on his shoulders as he continued to hold her hand and sit there quietly.  Finally she asked, “How many worlds have you been to?”

“Too many to count,” Nick told her.

“Did you have a favorite one?”

“Hmm, well there were a few but I always liked Earth.  It always felt homey.  Not to mention you were always there.”  Sam smirked at that remark and moved in closer.  “So not to change the topic or anything but why did you want to go to school with Danny?”

Still snuggled up against Nick she told him, “I just feel sorry for him.  Didn’t you say that you were a loner in school?  You know how it feels to not have anyone there for you.  I want to at least try and help him.”

Nick kissed her on the forehead.  “That’s what I love about you, always kind and looking out for others.  Let just be careful when he’s around other kids, I really don’t want to experience anything like last time.”

 “Don’t worry everything is going to be alright, nothing bad is going to happen,” Sam told Nick.  The more she tried to persuade him the more she doubted her words. 

 

Mary waited until Danny left the classroom to walk with him.  Their next class they didn’t have together but after that they had all the same classes.  She wanted to try and get him to notice her today so she thought walking him to his class would help.  When Danny left the class she called out to him forcing him to stop and turn around.

“You want to walk to class together,” She asked.

“We don’t have the same class,” Danny told her in his usual shy self.  Mary took him by the arm and started to walk to his class. 

“Come on,” she said pulling him along.  Mary couldn’t believe she was walking Danny to class.  She was getting closer to him.  By the end of the day they would be boyfriend girlfriend.  Mary waved goodbye as she left Danny and went to her next class.  As she sat down one of her friends got her attention.

“Pst, Mary want a buggy?”

“Sure,” Mary whispered back so the teacher didn’t catch them passing things in class.  Her friend held out a closed fist and dropped a squirming female buggy into Mary’s hand.  The bug tried to say something but Mary quickly closed her hand so no one would hear it and for one from her friend.  Without thinking she quickly tossed the buggy into her mouth and closed it.  There was a muffled noise that vibrated her mouth as the female buggy screamed for help.  No one could hear her through Mary’s mouth. With a grin, Mary swished the buggy between her cheeks and started to suck on it like a piece of candy.  The buggy gave off a nice flavor and kept Mary occupied throughout class.  The buggy would squirm and try and get away from Mary’s large tongue as Mary toyed with the buggy.  As the class came closer to the end she let out a sigh as the buggy became more and more limp and less active.  “Aww, are you done already?”  Mary asked quietly.

“P-p-please…” the buggy stuttered.

Mary pouted in disappointment at the buggy giving up so easily.  Without a second to spare she flicked the buggy to the back of her mouth and onto a molar.  She quickly bit down and let the warm tasty liquid fill her mouth.  “Mmm,” Mary said as the flavor filled her sense of taste and helped savor her now hungry gut.  Filled, Mary went to walk to class together with Danny…

 

Nick and Sam were still cuddled together when they heard Mary call out to Danny.  Nick arched a brow and asked same, “She seem a little… clingy?”

Sam shushed him, “She likes Danny.”

The conversation between them was like earlier, Danny didn’t say much and Mary was talking and taking the lead.  They ate together at lunch and Mary kept on talking to Danny who didn’t seem very interested at all.  It wasn’t long until it was the end of the school day and time for the students to go home.  Tracie would take them home but Mary just pulled Danny along with her.  Mary walked into the parking lot still talking about things she liked and school.  Finally Mary’s mom was there to pick her up.  “I’ll see you tomorrow,” Mary waved goodbye to Danny as she got into the car.

“Danny say something,” Sam said trying to get him to say goodbye.

Danny looked completely out of place but said, “Umm, bye.”  Mary waved some more as they drove away.

Sam asked when Mary left, “So, do you like her?”

“I don’t know,” Danny replied still seeming confused and almost uninterested.

“I think you should try and be friends with her.  She seems like a nice girl and she also seem interested in you too.”

“I guess so,” Danny said as he headed back into the school to meet with Tracie.

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you for fixing my account.

Chapter 7 by Kickyou

Tracie was preparing for the girls soccer team practice by gathering up the soccer supplies.  The team was waiting for her out on the field.  They just got back from a tournament and didn’t win, they came in fourth, but that didn’t matter to her.  She always just enjoyed playing and watching her girls have fun on the field.  Of course that didn’t stop some of the team getting upset or worse the parents.  Many of the parents were furious that she didn’t get them first place and started to blame her and how she was drilling the kids.  That is until they find out who she was and the world cup she won.  They quickly change their tune and start pinning it on the other kids or worse their own child’s fault.  Tracie shook her head at some of these parents.  She didn’t have any kids but she could never imagine herself treating someone like that, let alone their own child.

Heading out to the field, Tracie carried the soccer supplies with her.  When she got to the field she saw Danny waiting there for her like some of the days that his mom couldn’t get him.  As she approached the team there seemed to be a small commotion going on.

 

 

Nick wasn’t sure how much Tracie changed over the 30 years and what to expect when they would meet.  Danny walked toward the soccer fields were there was a group of girls already there chatting away as they put on their soccer cleats and socks.  Nick listened to their conversation as it brought him out of his thoughts. 

Both Sam and Nick poked their heads out to see what was going on.  The group of teens, who were around 17, talked about something as one girl put her shoe on.  She slipped her shoe on and stepped down with it and let out a disgusted noise.

“Eww, what the…” She pulled her shoe off and her white sock was covered with mushy red pasty goo.  The rest of the girls on the team burst out laughing.  With a droll look the girl with the dirty sock said, “Ha ha ha, very funny.  Who put a buggy in my shoe?”

One of the girls replied, “Maybe it climbed in on its own?”  She tried to sound serious but her snickering couldn’t be held back.

Another girl said, “That’s impossible because Mandy’s shoes smells terrible.  There is no way a buggy would go in her shoes.”  They all burst into laughter as Mandy just rolled her eyes.  “Oh come on Mandy take a joke,” the girl said as she clapped her on the back.  “They say a buggy in a shoe is good luck.”

Mandy tried to stay mad but soon started to smile.  She started to wiggle her toes in her sock and felt the warm goo starting to cool down.  “Well it does feel kind of nice,” She said so no one could hear her.  She put her shoe back on and enjoyed the squishy feeling that she now felt every step she took.  “Well at least let me put one in my other shoe,” Mandy told them.

The girls all cheered at her and someone tossed her a screaming buggy through the air that she caught.  Mandy opened her hand and looked at the terrified buggy.  Mandy paused and looked at the buggy with a worried look.  “Awww, are you scared little one?”

The little buggy was a girl in her late teens the same age as Mandy.  The buggy nodded and begged Mandy.  “P-p-please, don’t hurt me.”

Mandy gave the buggy a smile.  “Don’t worry I’m not going to hurt you.” 

The buggy sniffed and rubbed at her eyes, “Really?”

“Of course, I’m going to kill you,” She said cheerfully.

“What…?” The buggy asked scared and confused now.

“Bye bye,” Mandy said cheerfully and dropped the buggy.  She screamed out loud as she fell through the air.  The soccer team cheered and laughed as the buggy fell and landed in the open shoe below her.  The buggy looked up at the giantess who was still smiling like she was doing nothing wrong.  The smell of the shoe caused the buggy to cough and gag profusely.    She looked up to only to see her doom approaching.  To the buggy’s horror a white socked foot came into view blocking out the rest of the world.

“Nooo,” The buggy whimpered and started to crawl away.  The buggy didn’t know what else to do but to delay the inevitable.  But suddenly the shoe was being filled with the mammoth sized foot that bulldoze forward toward her.   The buggy let out a shrilled cry that was silenced by the enormous foot that swarmed over her and pressed down on her to oblivion.  In a mere moment she was reduced to a stain in a soccer cleat.

“I think I heard it pop,” one of the soccer players giggled.  Everyone laughed at the buggies demise.

Suddenly the coach shouted, “What are you girls doing?”  Everyone looked over to their coach who had the soccer balls and cones along with other equipment for them to use today.  “I could have sworn I told you girls that you all should be warmed up by the time I’m out here right?”

“We were just about to warm up coach, I just needed to get my shoes on,” Mandy said as the other started to come up with similar excuses. 

“Well since you girls are ready now why don’t you give me 4 laps.”

Some of the girls moaned and groaned until the coach said with a louder voice, “Did I hear you girls wanted to do 5 laps?”

The kids quickly shut up and started to run their laps around the field.  As they started to run Mandy couldn’t help but enjoy that feeling she felt with every step as the gooey remains of buggies made a squishy noise with every powerful stride she took.

 

Nick slumped down into the pocket at what he witnessed.  His experience with high school soccer girls was less than pleasant and what just happened only brought them back to from his past.  There were something’s he really wanted to forget and that week was up there on his ‘top things to forget’ list.  Sam followed suit as she stopped watching the pleasure Mandy was getting from her run. 

“How could they do something like that?” She asked.  Nick didn’t say anything.  “We have to tell someone,” Sam pleaded.

 “Tell who,” Nick asked.  “Tell their parents?  They’re the ones who probably showed them it was ok.  Tell their teachers?  They most likely taught them that it is morally ok.”  Nick let out an anguished sigh.  “Face it Sam, no matter what, nothing will change how people act toward them or us.”  Sam was shocked at how Nick reacted.  Nick looked at her reaction to him and let out another long sigh.  “Sorry… this just brings back bad memories.”

“It’s ok,” Sam said comforting.  It wasn’t long till they heard a familiar voice.

“How’s my favorite little man doing?”

“Aunt Tracie,” Danny said excitedly.   Suddenly Nick felt himself become weightless as Danny was picked up and then set down.

“Wow, someone is getting big.  How was the soccer match,” Tracie asked eagerly.

“We won,” Danny beamed at her.

“I knew you would,” Tracie remarked as happily as Danny sounded.

“Aunt Tracie,” Danny started as he reached into his pocket to retrieve Nick and Sam.  Nick looked up to a slightly familiar face that had aged over the years.  The similar features he could pick out were her noise and the deepness to her eyes.  The smile she wore was similar to the one that she used when she was a teenager back then.  Just like Jasmine she was a striking woman for her age.

“Hello there,” Nick said waving to her.

Tracie just looked upon Nick and Sam for a while and finally said, “My, Jasmine wasn’t kidding when she said you two didn’t age a bit.”  Tracie let out a joyous sigh which turned to a gigged noise that a little kid would make, “There’s so much I want to tell you, but sadly I need to whip these girls into shape for their next match.  I guess if it waited 30 years it can wait another 2 hours.”

With another smile Tracie walked away and started to coach the soccer team.  Danny kept Nick and Sam out as he sat there and started to do some homework that he got.  Nick and Sam were able to enjoy some fresh air without having to worry about anything happening to them.  Still Nick couldn’t help but feel that sickening feeling whenever he saw Mandy enjoying her new insoles too much.

 

Tracie decided to stay for dinner after taking Danny home.  After the kids were put to sleep, Tracie started to recall her life’s tale after Nick and Sam left.  The game that Tracie won, due to Nick fixing her leg, helped her get into a college.  A scout was watching the game and was impressed with her skills.  She later went onto the big leagues and won a world cup.  Tracie couldn’t express how grateful she was to Nick.  Tracie and Jasmine talked for hours about things they did and other funny stories that made Sam and Nick both laugh at.

After the laughter died down Tracie let out a blissful sigh.  “Look at you two,” she said looking at Nick and Sam who were close together.  “You two are perfect for each other,” she breathed the words with a wishing desire.

“What about you?  Who is your special person?” Sam asked.

Tracie seemed a little taken back at first.  Then her smile faded slightly as she thought of something depressing.  She shook her head and said, “No… no there isn’t anyone.”

“No one,” Nick asked shocked that no one would be interested in Tracie.  Granted Nick’s heart was to Sam but he would be lying to say that Tracie at her age when he saw her wasn’t beautiful.  That was before her prime, which she must have been dazzling.

She shook her head again.  “I mean there were a few but…” She trailed off.  When everyone was quite, Tracie realized that they were waiting for her to continue.  She chuckled and continued, “Yes there were quite a few men that I fell in love with. They had great personality and,” She chuckled again, “Amazing in bed.  Then I found out that they weren’t what they seem.”

“Did they cheat on you,” Sam asked aghast.

“No, like I said they were great guys it’s just that … the things they did to buggies.  Nick, before I meet you I didn’t care much for buggies.  I wouldn’t think twice about stepping on a buggy if it crawled pass me.  That was before what you did for me.  After that, you changed my perspective of them and I saw them as real people.  There aren’t many people like us out there, people who care for buggies.  The guys I dated were really nice people, but when one of them wants to,” Tracie took a breath in before she continued, “Fuck me with a buggy as a way spice up our sex life, well that’s where I draw the line.  And it wasn’t just that, I caught one torturing a buggy for fun while waiting for me to come back to our apartment after a soccer practice.  I tried to change them, I told them how I felt about it but they just didn’t understand.”

“Tracie, it takes a lot of courage to hold on to what you stand for.  It’s their lost,” Nick said to her.

“Thanks,” She said smiling at what Nick told her.  “I always wanted to have a family, but not if it meant changing who I am.”  Tracie held back her raw emotion as she continued, “I really wanted to have kids too, but I was scared that they would turn out like their fathers.  I tried to adapt a child but they were always looking for a father figure to help raise them .”  Tracie gave them all a smile, “But I always treated Julie, Danny, and Macy as if they were my own kids.”

“I never knew any of that,” Jasmine said speechless.  “Why didn’t you tell me, I could have tried and help.”

Tracie just gave a shrug trying not to show how much it hurt tell them her biggest dream that crashed and burned.  “I didn’t want to get you involved with my problems, besides there isn’t anything you could have done.”

“You don’t know that, I could have vouched for you or something.”

Tracie gave Jasmine a warm smile, “Your right.  I should have shared with you and my sister.” 

A few moments later the front door opened and someone walked into the house.  “Mom I’m home,” Julie called out.  She came into the kitchen, and came up to Tracie.  “Aunty Tracie,” she welcomed and gave her a hug.

Returning the gesture Tracie said, “I should get going it’s a school night.”

Tracie said goodnight but when she came to Nick he stopped her and to tell her something.  “Tracie, I understand how you feel and why you kept silent about your situation.  But sometimes you’re stronger when you have someone to share your problems with.”

She gave him a kiss on the forehead, “You take care of yourself and Sam.” 

When Tracie was done saying goodbye Jasmine turned to her daughter. “How was school,” She asked as she started to clear the table. 

“Fine, study group went a little longer then I planned but I should be ready for my final this Wednesday.”  Julie headed to her room and disappeared.

“I should head to bed too.  I need to take Danny to school tomorrow early.” 

They all headed to bed but Nick couldn’t sleep.  He started to get that feeling again that something bad was going to happen.  Frustrated and annoyed at not knowing why he was feeling this way he got out of his bed without waking Sam.  Deciding to try and walk it off he jumped down the long drop to the floor.  Nick proceeded to walk through the dark and deadly silent house.  He went out into the massive hallway and noticed a small light shining from beneath a door.  Curious he walked toward the door and heard muffled talking.  Knowing that he probably shouldn’t he went up to the closed door and listened.  It was Julie’s room and he listened in on the conversation.  She was talking to someone on her phone

“You’re right,” Julie laughed excitedly.  “He was hitting on me.  I don’t know, yeah he was kind of hot but still… Yeah I’m going to the party.  What kind of party?  Yeah, it shouldn’t be a problem.  This Friday?  Yeah I’ll be there.”

Nick stepped away from the door.  That gut feeling he had was on high alert.  Not liking being in the dark on events that could be deadly Nick headed toward the kitchen.  As Nick reached the kitchen he passed by Cupcake who was prowling around the house while everyone was asleep.  Nick looked into the eyes that peered back at him.  Quickly the cat scurried away.  The cat must have remembered what happen to last time it attacked him. 

The full moon bathed the room in a pale light that allowed Nick to see everything outside.  He walked toward the back door and without opening the door walked through the glass as if he were a phantom.  It was a wonderful night out with the night air cooling down after a warm day before.  Siting outside Nick closed his eyes and tried something he always hated to do.  He tried peering into the future and see what awaited him this Friday…

 

End Notes:

Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

Sorry if the chapters are a little slow right now, both in content and being posted.

Chapter 8 by Kickyou

 

 

Sam was woken up by the sound of Jasmine getting up.  Yawning she sat up only to be surprised to see Nick sitting on the side of the doll bed.  He looked completely worn out.  Worried Sam touched his shoulder causing him to jump slightly and then relax.  Worry was etched across her face as she noticed how distressed he was.  Nick let out a sigh as he rubbed at his eyes.  Before he spoke he reached out and held onto Sam’s hand with the bracelet on it and started to let his powers flow into it.  When he was done he dropped his hand.

“Nick are you alright?” Sam asked still worried.  “You don’t look so good.”  Nick nodded his head as he rubbed at his eyes.  Sam gasped, “Did you stay up all night?”  Nick yawned and nodded.  “Why,” Sam asked perplexed at why he would do something so stupid.

“Because I had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen soon and needed to know what it was.  So I stayed up and looked into the future.”

Sam just gasped at him for a few seconds try to think of what to ask next and came up with, “You can do that?”

Again Nick gave off a worried aura and nodded.  “I can, but I hate doing it.”

“Why,” Sam questioned.  If she would love to see the future and to know what was going to happen next at any point in time.

“When you look into the future what you see is usually what might happen.  For example if I knew there was a car going to hit me, I might be able to dodge it.  Of course that would just change the future and affect what you just predicted leading to a worse future like jumping out of the way and getting hit by a bus or someone else getting hit by the car instead of yourself.  Probably the worst part would be when you view the future you never see the whole picture.  It’s like having a puzzle laid out and someone painted the entire puzzled one color except for a few pieces.  It’s almost impossible to put the whole thing together.  That’s why it takes forever to get a rough idea of what will come.  By then usually the future is now and can’t be changed.”

“Oh,” Sam said disappointed knowing the drawl back to seeing the future, “So what did you see.”

Nick shook his head, “I’m not really sure what I saw.  This Friday… there were a lot of images of buggies and giants doing things.  Things like,” Nick took a deep breath to steady himself, “that time we were trapped in that club that buggies were tortured in.”

Sam shivered, “You mean when we were eaten?”

Nick nodded, “I don’t know if we are there or where it is but … what I saw was sickening.”

“You don’t think Julie would…” Sam trailed off horrified at the possibility.

Nick gave her a grim look, “I don’t know.  I think we should just avoid her completely until Friday passes in a few days.”  Almost as if on cue Jasmine walked into the room looking for some shoes.  She quickly put them on and was about to leave.  Then Nick just remembered that it would just be them and Julie.  “Jasmine, do you mind if we tag along?”

Jasmine paused halfway out the door and stopped to consider this.  “Are you sure?  I need to hurry and take Danny to school and then Macy to daycare then I’ll just be running errands all day.”

“Yeah it shouldn’t be too bad,” Sam added. 

Jasmine was still a little sceptic but shrugged and picked them up.  “You guys haven’t had breakfast yet, I mad eggs and bacon,” Jasmine said as she carried them out to the kitchen for them to get some food before they all left.  Jasmine put both Nick and Sam into her purse for safe keeping, but as soon as they were in the purse did they start to regret it.  Due to their size everything in the purse was either about the same size or bigger.  When Jasmine started to move her purse swayed with her shifting the contents in it around.  One second Sam and Nick were next to some lipstick and eyeliner and then suddenly everything moved and now they were up against Jasmine’s phone.  It was possible the longest 20 seconds from the kitchen to the car before everything calmed down.

“Are you ok,” Sam asked Nick.

“I should be asking you that,” Nick laughed.  Nick rummaged through the mess and found Jasmine’s phone and used the display light to see the contents of purse.  Makeup items were everywhere along with a giant looking wallet that held Jasmines money, cards, and ID.  There was spare change scattered all over the place that luckily didn’t hit them during the twister of material that flew through the purse.   Using the phone and a pack of gum Nick set up a small barricade that he hoped would protect them from another whirlwind of junk.

“Now what,” Sam questioned.

“I guess we just wait till Jasmine needs something from her purse.  Then we let her know about how dangerous it is.”  Feeling unbelievably tired Nick blinked his eyes multiple times but due to the darkness of the purse he couldn’t help but start to drift asleep.  “I’m just going to rest my eyes wake me up when the car stops,” Nick told Sam.

Sam held onto him as he went to sleep.  It wasn’t long before Jasmine pulled up to Danny’s school to drop him off and then drove away.  It was a short while later before they must have gotten to Macy’s daycare because Jasmine turned off the car.  Sam woke Nick up when Jasmine picked up the purse.  Just as the purse started to move and fling object everywhere like a tornado on the loose, Nick held up the phone while Sam held onto the gum pack.  The barricade worked wonderfully as the object bounced off the semi-wall that they constructed.  Now all they had to do was wait until Jasmine opened her purse and to get her attention, whenever that would be.

There was muffled sound which meant that people were talking.  Nick could only make out a few words like a greeting and some friendly chatter about how each other were doing.  Luckily during this time Jasmine’s purse wasn’t swinging and they didn’t have to worry about being hit in the head with her eye liner.

As minutes passed by Nick and Sam waited for something to happen, even if it meant Jasmine moving again.  Suddenly out of the blue there was a loud ear piercing noise that emanated from the phone that Nick and Sam were holding onto.  It started to vibrate and play a song to get the owners attention.  Suddenly the purse jerked through the air and there was the noise of a zipper being moved.  Light flooded the dark pouch that held the phone and other valuables.  A giant hand reached down from the sky and started to rummage around for the source of the noise.  Nick and Sam had to duck before the hand accidently crushed them.  Finally the hand found the troubling device and grabbed it.

“Excuse me, I need to take this,” Jasmine told the other person she was talking to as she turned away and started to pull out the phone.  As Jasmine pulled the phone out, both Nick and Sam held onto the device.  They were quickly pulled through the air unnoticed by Jasmine and the lady she was talking with.  Sam tried to hold on, but the phone was too slick and the momentum caused by Jasmine forced Sam to start to slide off the phone.

“Nick,” Sam cried out horrified at what was going to happen… she slipped.  A look of terror was etched on her face as she started to fall.  Nick didn’t even think twice as he jumped off to follow Sam as she fell through the air.  Nick grabbed Sam’s hand and wrapped himself around her to protect her from the impact with the ground.  As they were about to hit the ground Nick was able to see Jasmine walking further away taking the call.  Then there was the sudden pain as he landed on his back.  The pain was immense as he bounced on the ground and slide across the tiled floor and under a padded chair. 

“Are you ok?” Sam asked worried.  Nick just let out a groan as he released her and rolled onto his stomach to let his back breath. 

“I’m sorry Veronica, I have to go, something came up.  I’ll be back by 5 to pick up Macy.  See you soon sweetheart,” Jasmine said as there was the sound of her giving a kiss goodbye.  Nick saw Jasmine’s shoes quickly hurry away as she left the daycare.

Nick and Sam looked at each other both with the same troubled expression. “What do we do now, wait for Jasmine to come back looking for us?”

“I don’t know, but I doubt she will look for us here.”  Getting up and stretching his back so it wouldn’t be as sore, “Our best bet is to stay with Macy and get picked up when Jasmine returns.”

“Then we better hurry cause there she goes,” Sam said looking out from under the chair.

Macy was being carried away by an older woman and into a room down a hallway.  Nick peered out and saw that they were in a bright yellow reception room with a desk with no one behind it.  It must be a really big daycare to have a fancy reception room like this.  There were more chairs in the room and two hallways one off to the right and one to the left.  Macy was heading down toward the one to the right.  Not wasting anytime Nick grabbed Sam’s hand and said, “Come on.”  They quickly ran out from under the chair and up against the wall and after Macy.

As they turned the corner they looked down a hallway and saw Macy in a pink outfit being carried into a room at the end of the hallway.  The women, Veronica, opened the door and went inside.  The door was open just a crack.  Nick turned toward Sam and told her to jump onto his back quickly.  When she was on he said, “Hold on tight.”  She squeezed her arms and legs around him.  “Tighter,” He warned her causing her to squeeze even tighter and to burrier her head into his back.  Sam looked over Nick’s shoulder and watched as he sprinted across the hallway.  Sprinting would be the wrong word for it, it was more like he flew.  It most have been a 5 mile run but it took Nick less than 5 seconds to reach the door.  Sam felt the air rush past them as if the air was trying to pull them apart. If she didn’t hold on tight like he told her she probably would have fallen off his back before she even knew what happened.  When they reached the door Nick seemed to be out of breath and need a second to catch it.  Sam was worried that he was pushing himself too hard.

“Ok, we need to hurry there’s no telling when the door will be closed,” he told Sam as he let her off his back and in front of the door.  Quickly Nick peeked into the room and checked to see where to go and if anyone was looking.  Before he could analyze the situation he heard thundering footsteps approach the door.  “Damn,” Nick said quickly, “Come on,” He told Sam grabbing her hand and quickly passing through the doorway just as the door was being closed.  They both stood absolutely still and up against the wall as the figure of a young woman walked away from the door unaware of the two newcomers she locked into the room.

“Nick…” Sam whispered in fear as they both looked upon their new surroundings.  Nick held his breath as he looked out into the room.  There were 5 young women, all around the same age, about early 20’s very late teens.  The room was filled with little children running around and playing.  The children all ranged from Macy’s age to 4 or 5.  There was about 12 children (including Macy) in the room and most of them were playing with toys or running after one another.  There was a baby gate in the left furthest corner where Veronica was heading to carrying Macy toward.  She handed Macy to the women and was saying something that Nick couldn’t make out over the noise and turned to leave.  She opened the door right next to them and left after closing it, again locking them in the room with the children and the daycare workers.  Macy was put into the pin with 2 other children that were the same age as her. 

“What do we do,” Sam asked staying completely still hoping that no one noticed them.

Nick glanced around and hoped that he came up with something quick, when suddenly there was a loud smashing sound forcing Nick to look over to the wall to their right.  A toddler, about 5, tossed a toy truck into the wall and had it smash into pieces.  He let out a victorious sound of delight as he ran away looking for something else to break.  An upset worker went to pick up the pieces and throw them away so a child wouldn’t swallow a piece by accident.

Nick didn’t see anything and knew it was a matter of time before they were discovered by either the workers or one of the children.  Nick spotted a toy chest that was a few inches out from the wall and a perfect spot to hide, and possibly the only place to hide. 

“Sam, over there,” Nick said gesturing there.

Sam was bewildered, “There is no way we can make it.”  The chest was literally across the room.  They would have to traverse either to the left along the wall pass a counter, turn the corner pass by a door to another room, and come up to the play pen with the young children before reaching the toy box.  Or they could head to the right where the worker was cleaning up the wall.  “How are we going to make it?”

Nick put his finger up to his mouth to show silences.  He took three deep breaths and then Sam felt a weird feeling, like a chill running up and down her spine constantly.  She gave Nick a puzzled look and waited for him to explain as he seemed to be catching his breath after this.  “They can’t see us if we don’t move fast or talk.”

“Are you ok ,” Sam asked as he looked ready to pass out anytime.  Nick put on a comforting smile nodded and held out his hand for Sam to grab hold and follow him.  By the time they shimmied toward the corner of the room closest to the daycare worker, she was done cleaning up and left.  No one noticed them as they worked their way toward the toy box.  Suddenly Nick felt a gust of air in front of him and immediately a loud sound as the air was filled with broken toy pieces of a GI Joe toy.

“PETER!” One of the day care helpers shouted as the same child who broke the truck ran toward the toy chest to get another toy to possible break again.  Nick didn’t move an inch as the angry worker walked toward them to pick up the pieces.  “I’m going to hurt that child one of these days,” She angrily growled as she picked up the parts.  When she got all the pieces picked up she looked up as she was about to stand when she looked dead center at Nick.  Nick didn’t even breathe as he waited for something to happen.   “What the,” She whispered curiously and reached out toward Nick.

Just as she was about to poke Nick in the chest someone called out, “Christy, I need your help.”

Turning her head she called out, “Coming.” When she turned back she had a puzzled look on her face. “I must be seeing things,” She muttered as she stood up and walked away.

“Nick?” Sam asked as her hearted started to slow down from the point of almost exploding.

“My powers must be fading faster than I thought.  We need to hurry.”  Nick didn’t let any time waste as he and Sam went as quickly as they dared toward the toy box.  They made the last corner and were just a straight shot to the chest.  Nick relaxed when they were almost there.

“Nick,” Sam whispered to him “I think we should hurry,” Sam warned him.  That weird feeling she had was starting to disappear, most likely meaning that whatever Nick did was starting to wear off.  They were probably about 20 yards away from safety but they were in the dead open for anyone to see them.  Sam looked out toward the dozen of kids out in the room and noticed a girl sitting down with a Barbie in her hands look right at them.  Sam held her breath as she watched the kid smile and started to get up.  “Faster,” Sam warned Nick as she watched the girl close the distance with an alarming speed.  Sam and Nick dashed toward the toy chest as the kid was right on top of them.  Nick in one quick motion picked up Sam and tossed her forward then dived behind the chest just in time as the child reached out and missed them. 

“Come back,” The child pouted and started to reach into the crack in a vain effort to get to the buggies.  Nick slide deeper into the crevice to escape the probing fingers.

“Sorry,” Nick apologized to Sam as he helped her up.  “You’re not hurt are you?”

“No,” Sam replied as she got up.  “Can you warn me next time you do that?”

“Hopefully there won’t be a next time,” Nick replied.  Suddenly there was the sound of something being dragged across the floor.  Nick sharply turned around to see the little girl trying to move the toy chest away from the wall.  It budged ever so slightly but it was enough to give the girl hope in catching the two little creatures. 

“Keep moving,” Nick told Sam as they headed toward the other end of the toy chest.  They reached the other side and peered out to find one of the workers standing in front of them.  They stood in the shadows waiting to see what was going to happen.  Suddenly there was another screeching noise from the child moving the large chest.

“Cassy, what are you doing,” The giantess said as she went over to the other side and picked up the girl who let out a whale.

“No I want them!”  She started to pout.

“What do you want?  Did you drop a toy back there?” She asked setting the child down and looking behind the toy box.  Nick and Sam held their breaths and stood still.  The giantess went to pull the toy box away from the wall to get the toy for the little girl.

“I didn’t drop a toy,” She replied still upset she was pulled away from her finding.

“Well stop messing with the toy box then or I’ll put you in time out.”  The little girl let out an angry noise and stomped away back to her dolls mad.  “Her parents need to teach her how to behave,” the giantess said to herself as the daycare worker walked away to go pull apart to kids from fighting over a toy.

Nick put his back up against the wall and slide down to take a seat.  Sam took a seat next to him and took his hand.  “Get some sleep, you don’t look so good.”

Nick shook his head no, “There’s no telling what might happen next I can’t…”  Sam squeezed his hand tighter to stop him. 

“We’re safe here,” Sam said reassuring Nick.

“Just a quick one, I mean it.  I just need a few minutes…” Nick was already asleep before he could finish.  He leaned his head up against Sam’s shoulder and still held onto her hand.  Sam was enjoying this moment.  Not the part where they were trapped in a room with giant children and daycare workers that would kill them if caught, but being together with Nick.

 

Nick heard a loud noise and quickly woke up panicked and nervous that something bad was about to happen.  A quick look around calmed him as he and Sam were fine.  “What was that,” Nick asked.

“The kids are just playing,” Sam told him calmly making him more at ease.  As if to prove that Sam was telling the truth the noise was heard again and this time Nick knew what it was.  It was the sound of plastic hitting the ground like if someone dropped a toy.

“How long have I been asleep,” Nick asked as he started to stretch.

“Not too long.  How do you feel?”

“Like a million bucks, well maybe more like a thousand.  Anything happen while I was asleep?”

“Well they took a nap and just had lunch,” Sam filled Nick in.

“Wait lunch and a nap… how long was I asleep?”

“A couple of hours,” Sam told Nick but quickly added, “You really seemed like you needed it and besides there wasn’t anything happening so I figured you could use the sleep.

Nick let out a sigh, “Thanks.  Your right I was pretty tired.  Alright,” He said as he started to stand up and helped Sam up off the ground.  “Let’s see what time it is,” Nick peered out into the daycare to see the children playing with toys or tag just like before he went to sleep.  He spotted Macy who was in one of daycares laps being bounced up and down playfully while playing a patty cake game with the adult.  He saw a clock above the door that they came in from.  It said it was about half past 12:00.  “We have another 5 hours till Jasmine comes and picks up Macy.  So all we have to do is wait it out and we’ll be fine.”   No sooner did Nick tell Sam this did her stomach growl.  She gave Nick a sheepish look and apologized.  “Don’t be,” Nick told her as he made 2 sandwiches appear in his hand. 

They finished their sandwiches and started to talk about what they would do when they get back to their own world.  Sam wanted to know if they could do something that normal people would do, like watch a movie or go out and eat.  “I could take you somewhere you always wanted,” Nick told her as they sat huddled together.  “You always wanted to see France or some other European country.  We could go if you want,” Nick posed the thought. 

“You mean… you can take me anywhere?” Sam asked in awe.

“Well I mean it doesn’t have to be on Earth.”

Sam seemed shocked, “You mean you could take me out there.” She pointed up into the sky.

“If you want, I could show you things that no one could have imagined.  There is a planet that has multiple gravity wells so the water there doesn’t flow but float in streams in the sky.  Planets that have no suns but planets that glow and produce light instead.”  Nick then seemed a little guilty and looked down at his feet, “I mean we don’t have to if you don’t want to…” Nick trailed off.  After putting her through all this maybe he should try and act more normal, she deserves it.  He looked up and saw the amazement on her face. 

“That sounds incredible, you been to all those places?  I never considered going somewhere else,” Sam replied as she looked astonished at the possibility of seeing things that no one else has seen.

Cheered up at her response, Nick told Sam, “First we need to get out of here.”

“So what do we do now?”  Sam asked.  Nick was about to say something when he let out a groan at his stupidity.  “What?”

Nick laughed, “I can’t believe how stupid I have been.  We don’t need to wait, I should be able to teleport us back to Jasmines house or back to her purse using your bracelet.”  Nick laughed again, “I can’t believe I didn’t think of that.”

Smiling Sam stood up, “So we can leave?”  Nick got up too holding her hand.

“Yeah, just give me a second to teleport us out.”  Nick closed his eyes and started to concentrate.  “Almost…”

Sam was so relived at their escape that she never even noticed what was happening.  One second they were in the safe shadow of the giant toy box then there was the loud sound of something being dragged across the floor and they were blinded by a bright light.

“See I told you there were buggies behind it,” a child jubilantly shouted.

“You were right Cassy,” The delighted daycare attendant told her.

Nick’s concentration broke with the sudden distraction preventing him from teleporting them to safety.  There was barely anytime for Nick to react as the giantess reached out and grabbed the both of them.  Nick quickly wrapped himself around Sam protectively as the crushing force of the hand bared down on him.  Sam let out a surprised cry of alarm while Nick let out a cry of pain as he felt his bones starts to bend.  Nick pushed out ward on the hand’s wall with all his might to keep from being crushed with Sam, sadly this giantess never picked up a buggy before because the pressure kept building to a deathly grip on them.  In the few seconds that she picked them up she already put enough pressure to cause Nick to start blacking out.  Nick heard a sickening snapping and crushing noise.  Suddenly his right arm went limp.  Quickly Nick shifted so his foot would push off where his arm was but his legs were starting to give out.  With a battle cry Nick put as much strength as he could into keeping the walls from collapsing. 

Suddenly the walls removed their pressure and Nick with Sam in a protective embrace went tumbling down into a clear plastic bowl on top of a counter.  Nick hit the plastic hard and passed out.  Sam quickly recovered and looked at Nick who was unconscious.  She tried to wake him but stopped when she noticed the blood from his arms and legs.  There were puncture marks where his bones were poking out.  Sam quickly tried to treat Nick as the giantess called out to the others.

“Hey guys check this out,” the other daycare attendants came over one at a time to see the prize the other one had.  “I found these two hiding behind the toy box.”

“I told you I saw them,” Christy said as she approached to look at them.

“So now what,” said the youngest of them.  “Are you going to keep them Lilith,” She asked with a hint of desire in her wording.

Lilith looked back at the youngest one and replied, “Well I don’t know, we don’t get off till about 6.  I was going to eat them soon.  What did you think I was going to do with them Tammy?”

Before Tammy could replied she was interrupted by Christy, “Hey that’s not fair I found them first!”  This woke up one of the toddlers from a nap who was still sleeping and started to cry.

“Way to go big mouth,” Said the oldest looking one.  She went over and picked up the toddler and started to calm her down. 

“Michele,” one of the children who was playing called out to the oldest day care worker.  “I need to go to the bathroom.”

Letting out an aggravated sigh she called out to Lilith, “Can you help out instead of looking at them.  Besides I don’t know why you’re all upset that she found 2.  Today we got a new supply of buggies,” Michele said pointing above their heads at a cabinet.

Christy quickly opened it up and chuckled, “So that’s why they were in the room.”

Before anyone could stop her, Lilith reached up and dipped her hand into the giant pretzel jar looking container and grabbed a buggy and tossed it into her mouth.  She chewed the buggy up and swallowed letting out a yummy sound, “Oh their good.”

“What are you doing,” Tammy asked.

“What,” Lilith asked innocently.

“Those aren’t for us.”  Lilith just waved it way as she walked away to help separate two boys fighting over a toy.  Shrugging, Christy reached in too and grabbed one.  Following Lilith’s lead, Christy walked off after eating the buggy.  “Great now there are two less,” Tammy grumbled to herself as she closed the cabinet door locking the 30 or so buggies away again.  She looked down at the two in the bowl and decided to leave them there instead of putting them away with the others.  Besides it wouldn’t be long till snack time anyway…

 

disappointedly

Chapter 9 by Kickyou

Jasmine was driving home to get her nurse supplies and uniform.  She just got an important call from the hospital telling her that one of the other nurses was injured and they need a replacement right away for the next couple of hours.  Jasmine got home and quickly set her purse down on the kitchen table as she went to get ready.  She told Nick and Sam all about the incident in the car and told them that she would drop them off at home.  When she was done changing she started to search her purse for Sam and Nick to take them out but couldn’t find them.  She was about to panic when she realized that they must have gotten out by themselves.  It wasn’t like they were helpless children and need her help with everything.  Jasmine was too busy to notice that there wasn’t a sign of either of them anywhere to be found.

“Bye Nick, bye Sam,” Jasmine said grabbing her purse and heading out.  “I’ll be back soon.  Julie I need you to get your brother this afternoon,” She called out not waiting for a reply.  Jasmine quickly got into her car and rushed to the hospital for the next couple of hours. 

 

 

Nick woke up for the third time today.  He was laying on something but couldn’t tell what it was until he opened his eyes.  He saw Sam holding him and had him lying in her lap as she checked his wounds.  She noticed his eyes were opened and gave him a warming smile… but something was wrong.  She was forcing herself to smile. Nick knew her well enough to know when she forced a smile or was really smiling.  Confused Nick didn’t remember what was going on and looked around to see what was happening.  Then he started to hear the noise that was in the background.  It was the sound of children screaming and playing.  Still delirious, Nick turned his head to the right and saw two giant children playing tug a war with a rag doll.  They were arguing and pulling the doll until it tore right down the middle and both children fell down crying.  That was when a giantess walked over and started to take care of the two children.  All the events came back to Nick as he recalled what happened early. 

Nick tried to sit up but his arm was still injured.  He let out a hiss as he felt a dull pain shoot up his arm.  He looked it over and saw that there was a blood stain on his hoodie, but his skin was healed without a mark to show from any of his injuries.  “You doing ok,” Sam asked as she brushed some of his hair out of his face.  He didn’t know what to say as he began to sit up and felt really weak.  He shouldn’t have healed that quickly.

“What happened?”

“I’m not really sure but…” she told Nick what happened when he passed out.  The daycare attendants walked away to take care of the kids leaving them stuck in the plastic container.  Sam was worried that for Nick and did her best to try and help his recovery.  Before she knew what she was doing she felt a weird sensation coming from her wrist.  It was a warm hot feeling that crept from her wrist and spread through her body.  She soon reliazed it was coming from the bracelet.  Not even thinking she imagined Nick getting healed and before she knew it she felt some strength leave from her and flow toward Nick.  It wasn’t long before she saw his bodying start to recover from the damage.  It wasn’t long till the feeling started to disappear and that feeling of warmth died down to nothingness. 

“You used all the energy in the bracelet,” Nick told her.  Nick brushed his hands through his hair as he started to think of what to do.  “We don’t have enough energy to escape now… I have some energy left from what you transferred over but it’s not nearly enough to do much.  We can probably be invisible for a couple of minutes.”

Sam started to apologize for what happened, “I’m sorry Nick I-I didn’t know how to stop it or how much you need and-”

Nick gave Sam a kiss that forced her to shut up.  When he was done she was speechless at the action.  “It’s fine Sam, in fact I’m grateful that you saved me.  If you didn’t I might still be passed out or worse.  Besides we can’t change what happened we can only move on.  What time is it?” Nick said trying to change the subject. 

“Umm, it’s…” Sam looked at the clock and saw that it was about 4ish, “About 4.”

“So, on the bright side it’s less than an hour till 5 and Jasmine comes and gets Macy.  She’s bound to see us right?  So there’s nothing to worry about,” Nick said reassuring.

Almost if to correct what he was saying one of the daycare assistances said out loud for the kids, “It’s snack time!”

 

Nick and Sam paused as the entire room started to die down of sound.  Suddenly the kids started cheering and rushed toward the counter that they were on trying to reach up to the too high counter top for a treat. 

Christie had to step over a mob of little kids all cry out for a snack.  Christie told them to calm down but it only seemed to cause them to get more excited.  They all looked like hungry sharks ready for their next meal.  She would feel bad for the buggies but she just too tired from a long day at work.  Today they drained all the energy she had and just wanted their parents to come and pick them up.  Reaching up she opened the cabinet to see the giant jar full of buggies.  She picked up the jar and brought them down to the counter top where she prepared to dump all the buggies into the container with the other two buggies.  Christie stopped as she was about to dump all the buggies into the bowl.  The two in the bowl had clothes on and the other buggies in the jar didn’t….

Christie just shrugged and dumped the jar into the bowl and listen to the pleasing sound of the buggies letting out those lovely shrieks as they feel into the bowl.  With the bowl filled with squirming and wiggling bodies of the entire jar of buggies she placed the empty jar back where it was found.  Unable to wait she picked up a random one and plopped it into her mouth and chewed it up thoroughly.  The refreshing flavor filled her mouth and brought a smile to her face.  It was possibly the best thing that happened for her today.

Christie carried the giant bowl to a small table that was used for the kids to do finger painting or other arts and crafts; she set down the bowl and said, “Enjoy.”

 

Nick and Sam were being crushed by the sheer weight of all the bodies that covered them.  Suddenly Sam lost her grip on Nick and she was dragged away from him in the mass of buggies.  She tried to call out but wasn’t heard of the noise of the others crying or asking for help.  Sam was moved up against one of the sides of the bowl and she could see the outside world and watched in horror as the bowl was set down and a wave of giant toddlers ran toward the bowl with looks of hunger for food and entertainment writing on their faces.  Sam could only be thankful that she wasn’t at the top as the children shoved their hands into the bowl and started to firmly grab whatever they could. 

Sam was terrified as she felt a liquid rolling down her forehead and noticed it was blood.  Some of the children must have grabbed too hard or ripped off the limbs of some of the other buggies when they went for a handful of buggies.  Sam looked out and saw the children starting to leave and hopped that they were done.   It wasn’t long until there were only a few buggies left and she was able to look up and see the celling.  She was petrified and was worried not only for herself but also Nick.  Then she heard the sound of someone coming and there were the daycare attendants circling around like vultures picking up the scarps.

 

Peter dropped his toy when he heard snack time.  He quickly ran toward the adult and started to paw her for his treat.  He kept shouting with the kids, “Give me.”  As soon as the bowl full of the little people was set down he quickly went to be the first one to get his share.  Peter hastily went and grabbed as much as he could.  He felt some of the buggies start to pop and felt the oozing liquid seeping from his hand but he didn’t care.  When he got his share of buggies he quickly ran away from the table and away from the crowd of kids and the daycare attendants who were supervising.  Peter opened his hand and saw that he got about 10 or so in his hands.  Most of them were already dead or weren’t moving due to shock but that didn’t matter to him.  He picked one of the nonmoving ones and tossed it on the ground.  It splattered everywhere into a red stain.  Peter took another one and threw at the wall that he usually threw his toys and watched the buggy explode on the wall.  Letting out a joyful laugh he tossed his left hand full of buggies and watched as they all flew toward the wall.  In the jumble mess of bodies there were some that were alive making noises that instantly silence when they exploded onto the wall.  Gleeful at the mess he made Peter went to the wall with his right hand still full of buggies still trying to squirm out of his hand.  He enjoyed this to a level that he never experienced with anything else.  He tried it with toys but wasn’t the same, or other insects but they just didn’t bring him the same feeling as these insignificant and worthless bugs.  Peter opened his right hand and picked up one that had half a body left and brought it up to the wall.  He pressed it into the wall and started to doodle with the remains until it disappeared from his hand and was smeared on the wall.  He laughed and picked up another one.  It started to cry and say something that he didn’t understand.  Without showing any mercy he just pushed the face of the buggy into the wall and pressed down harder until it became silent and the bright red mark showed up on the yellow wall.

 

Nicole tried to get away but couldn’t.  She was pinned by all the others trying to squirm away and not be the next one scooped up by all those giant hands and digits grabbing at them.  She was instantly surrounded by one of the small hands with a few others.  It didn’t take long for everyone that was capture to realize that their fate was sealed.  The worse part of all this, was that no matter what, it was unavoidable.  She was raised on a buggy farm where she never even seen her parents.  She, and the rest of the buggies, were raised there just to be shipped out like some kind of commodity for others to use.  Unlike other buggies that were free and then captured she never even got to see the sky or even feel the breeze once in her life.  Of course this could be seen as a blessing, can’t miss what you never had.  Still it didn’t help to know that this was it for her…

Finally the fist opened up and Nicole was to see the curious look of a young child about the age of 5 or so.  She was peering at them all, Nicole and 3 men she never even knew.  Before any of them could move a pair of fingers came out of nowhere and grabbed one of the men.  The finger pressed down so hard that the man let out a deathly cry as his chest and stomach were compacted into a flat thin layer of flesh.  He spit up his inwards and died as the child raised the dead man to her mouth and threw him into her mouth.  She started to chew him up nosily as they all watched helpless.  Nicole felt something wet start to spray on her and noticed that the girl was chewing so loudly that she was spraying them with the blood of that man.  Nicole stood motionless unable to do anything knowing it was helpless as the giantess reached for another one.  One of the men tried running and immediately regretted it as the giantess noticed and picked him up by the leg.  Nicole didn’t know if she did it unintentionally or not but she used the same crushing force on his leg, crippling him.  The man let out a loud cry and begged for them to do something.  There was nothing neither of them can do.  The girl flung the man into the awaited maw that reeked of a coppery smell that they could smell from where they were.  Then man again let out a plea for someone to help and for the girl to stop but was instantly silenced by the pair of molars that mashed down on him obliterating him.  The sickening sound of flesh tearing apart and bones breaking made Nicole tremble in fear at what her fate will be.  Nicole was so scared she didn’t even notice the other man being eaten until she was left alone.  Crying in fear she looked upon as the little child smiled with her angelic face that was covered in a red bloody mess from her carnivorous appetite.  Nicole let out a screech as the hand approached toward her wanting more.  She tried to get away by crawling but felt her left foot get pulverized by those little digits that found something to hold onto.  Nicole started to wail and cry but nothing she did seemed to phase the child or anyone around them.  The child dangled Nicole over the open mouth allowing her a perfect view of her demise.  There were red strands of goo dripping from the roof of her mouth staining her teeth and tongue red.  Nicole hung above the opening and felt the moist heat roll over her.  She barely had time to inhale the ghastly air coming up from the mouth before she was dropped through the air.  She was breathless as she hit the tongue and was instantly covered in the hot sticky liquid made up of both the girl’s saliva and the other 3 men.  Nicole was breathing quickly as she was flicked over to one side of the mouth about to be crushed by the deadly force of the 5 year old’s baby teeth.  Screaming she rolled back toward the tongue out of the teeth’s reach and listened as the teeth smashed down.  There must have been something left from one of previous people because there was the deafening sound of bones crushing.  Panicked Nicole did the only thing she could think of she started to crawl forward toward the only exit.  She made it a few inches before the tongue she was on started to move causing her to fall face forward into another puddle of goo.  Weeping in distress she wiped the goo off and was about to get up when the tongue did the unthinkable… it started to till back.  “Nooo, wait!  Stop!!!!”  Nicole screamed as loud as she could.  She was rewarded by a response from the giantess, she let out a giggle.  Suddenly she was flicked into the back of the giantess’ throat and was instantly grabbed by the waiting muscles.  She was squeezed tight and unable to breathe as she slithered down the fleshy muscle tube that brought her to the last place she wanted to be.  Nicole felt her silent tears stream down her dripping wet face as she was pulled down and down till she didn’t think there would be a bottom.  She dropped down into a steaming ocean of liquid that had a horrible odor that filled all her orifices with the liquid.  Her feet didn’t touch the bottom and she had to stay afloat.  She quickly surfaced coughing and inhaling the moist air that reeked worse than the breath of the toddler.  Nicole couldn’t see anything but was grateful for it as there was the sound of thumping from a heart beat and the sloshing sound of liquid as the giantess started to move on the outside.  Nicole was quickly covered in the liquid again and she started to feel a tingling sensation on her injured foot and skin.  Her eyes started to burn and it wasn’t long before she started to cough and due to the atmosphere.  Just as she was about to sink lower she heard a loud rumbling and gurgling.  There was a roar and suddenly the stomach started to contract and the air rushed out of the environment with a loud noise.  The giantess just burped up the last of Nicole’s oxygen as she sank into the acid…

 

 

Michele watched the little critters rush the table for the buggies and run off with their snacks.  After the kids had their share there were a few handfuls left in the bowl.  The other daycare attendants circled around the table like tigers stalking their next meal.  Michele felt aggravated at the fact that she had been practically taking care of all the kids today herself.  She just needed a little break, but the others seemed to be too intent on their next snack like the children, rather than looking after them like their supposed to be doing.  Just as Christie was about to grab one of the buggies, Michele let out an annoyed sigh.  “Christie,” Michele called out causing her to pause and look up like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar.  “Go take care of Peter.  He’s making a mess again,” Michele pointed over where Peter was done writing his name on the wall with buggy juice.  It looked like he used the wall as paper in one of his finger paintings that they made.  Christie looked over where Peter was and had an upset look as she walked over toward Peter to clean up his mess.  The other two gave each other a smug look over the fact that there was now more for them, but before they could even move in Michele stopped them. 

“Lilith,” She called out.  Lilith looked like a dog that was caught doing something it shouldn’t have.  She had a pleading face on hoping that Michele didn’t make her do anything but sadly she would be wrong.  She pointed to two children fighting over a buggy in their hands they were grabbing and pulling at each other and required someone to break them up.  Lilith, upset, went to take care of it.  Tammy was the only one left and before she could move Michele already found some who also needed help.  Cassy was eating buggies and just tossed a whole buggy into her mouth and swallowed it.  She looked like she might chock on it.  Tammy saw this and quickly rushed over there and picked her up.  She started to pat her on the back until she let out a very unladylike burp and a giggle to follow along with it. 

Michele let out a tired sigh as there was still more children needing supervision.  The other three were looking over them and she had to look after the 4 toddlers that were still too young to play with the others.  Michele couldn’t help but feel a little dismay at the fact that she still had 1 more hour till the kids would be picked up.  The child in her arms let out a cooing noise as Michele continued to bounce her in her arms.  Michele stopped and peered into the back of her diaper and noticed it was clean.  This was the worst part of her job.  She could deal with changing diapers, but waiting and checking every couple of minutes to make sure they were clean was almost degrading.  She understood that it had to be done but still… 

As she checked Maryann’s diaper it was empty.  All of them used their diaper at least once today but Maryann was the only one who hadn’t gone yet.  In fact she always was the messiest of the 4.  “Are you going to make a stinky soon?”  Michele asked in a baby voice to Maryann.  She just giggled and used her hands to explore Michele face.  “Yeah, I thought so,” She replied as she wondered how long it will be before she needed to change her diaper.  If only she knew…

Michele froze as she came up with a brilliant plan…  

Michele didn’t know why she didn’t think this up sooner.  Walking over to the table she looked into the bowl and noticed there was about a handful of buggies.  She picked up the bowl with all the buggies in it and walked over to the play pin.  This wasn’t the first time she let the little ones toy around with buggies, but never so many.  She usually gave them 1 maybe 2 if they were lucky but not 10 or so.  Setting Maryann down Michele then proceeded with her plan.  She grabbed a couple of buggies and opened the back of Maryann’s diaper and let them fall.  They screeched as they fell through the air as if they knew where they were heading and what will happen, but that was stupid.  Just because they can hear buggies now doesn’t make them smart, like if one would be able to hear their dog talking through a communicator just because you can understand it now doesn’t make the dog any smarter.  With a few buggies left over Michele just shrugged again and preceded to do the same with the other kids opening the elastic and letting the diaper waste band snap back into place.  Why let Maryann have all the fun?  When she was done sprinkling the buggies into the diapers Michele just sat back and watched the fun.

Brad, Maryann, Macy, and Rebecca all sat there for a few moments.  Brad proceeded to stand and walk over to a ball that was in the pin for them to play with.  As he walked over there Michele could hear the buggies crying and begging to be released.  Michele could only imagine what it was like in there…

 

 

Why did it have to be her?  Felicia thought as she was dropped along with a few others into a giant diaper strapped on one of the giant children.  She hit the material and slide down up against the warm skin of the toddlers butt causing her to let out a scream.  Of all the ways to die she didn’t want to die to an ass, especially if it’s a toddler!  No one wants to die but she would rather be eaten, stepped on, hell even fucked to death rather than this!  It smelled in here, not very bad but the odor of the giant already using the bathroom raised up from his rear.  Suddenly the world shook and the giant baby stood up causing them all to tumble down in-between his legs and butt.  They were an arm’s reach away from his butt and fear what he was going to do next.  Then the legs beside them started to swing forward.  The child was walking.  Suddenly Felicia was bounced up from the momentum and hit the bottom of the child and then the diaper.  It was like some kind of fucked up trampling as she was sprung back up into the bottom of the toddler over and over again.  The others weren’t faring so well.  Then there was a loud giggle coming from the outside.  The toddler stopped and then jumped up as high as he could.  This caused Felicia to slam into the butt hurting her face.  Again the toddler let out a joyous sound and proceeded to jump up then down up then down up…

Felicia was about to black out from the constant face walloping she was receiving when the suddenly the giant landed at a funny angle.  The world slowed down as they started to fall again only this time the baby was falling back.  Felicia let out a scream when suddenly the ground pushed up against her sending her straight against the giant’s butt check, pressing her into the skin till she felt her body squeal and then in a final utterly painful moment explode.

 

Michele couldn’t help but laugh as Brad enjoyed the sensation of walking with buggies in his diaper.  He then tested jumping and Michele burst into laughter.  Brad gleefully jumped up and down a couple more times till he landed awkwardly; he was still learning to walk and jumping was out of his league for now.  As he landed on his butt Michele heard the sound of popping.  Michele was smiling until Brad started to cry.  Michele ran over and picked Brad up and coddled him.  “What’s wrong sweetie?”  He just kept crying.  Michele looked into his diaper and saw that all the buggies were turned into a paste.  “Aww, don’t cry.  It’s ok,” Michele cooed as she started to rub his bottom which must have been sore from falling down.  She rubbed the blood all over the child’s bottom and started to rock him till he was feeling better.  “You ok now?” She asked and the child nodded.  “Ok let’s get you changed.  Did you like those little guys in your diaper?”  The child again nodded but more eagerly.  Michele grinned, “Good.”  She patted his diaper and there was the wet sound of the diaper sticking to his butt and the two of them laughed at the sound.

 

When Brad was done getting changed he was put back into the pin.  Michele watched the others too as she changed Brad and noticed that they seemed to be experimenting with the new sensation.  They all tried to walk around and found it as enjoyable as Brad did.  Only they didn’t jump around like he did.  Macy went over and played with the ball and Brad as they rolled it around to each other.  Maryann just kept walking around apparently enjoying the feeling of the buggies and Rebecca…

Michele couldn’t help but smile evilly.  Rebecca was doing the potty dance.  She wasn’t ready to use the potty but that didn’t mean she didn’t know when she had to go.  She usually did the potty dance right before she used her diaper.  Michele got closer as Rebecca looked ready to go and suddenly she stopped moving.  Her face turn from a discomforted look to a relaxed face, the buggies let out shrilled screams.  Rebecca stood there in her diaper started to turn yellow as it absorbed the liquid.  Rebecca must have had a lot of juice at lunch today because she kept peeing for what seemed like a minute.  When she was done, she looked at Michele and raised her arms to get changed.  Michele picked her up and carried her to the table and opened up the diaper to see the mess. 

 

Wallace was trapped in a diaper with 3 others.  They all knew they were going to die.  It was what you expect when you’re grown for exactly that reason.  Still it didn’t help that this was how they would die.  The giantess was walking around when suddenly the walking turned into a weird twisting and turning move.  The other 3 didn’t know what was happening but suddenly Wallace knew what was to come.  He quickly tried to find an exit and realized the only way out was to climb up to the top.  He started to move toward the back when suddenly everything stopped.  Fearing the worse he looked up and saw their doom.  Suddenly a yellow stream of liquid shot out at such force that it hit one of the other buggies and he immediately exploded into red and yellow.  Wallace ran away from the liquid as the diaper that was filling it up faster than it could absorb.  A woman who was running got swept up into the liquid and pulled toward the waterfall of piss.  She was quickly submerged and never appeared again.  There were only two of them left and they were running out of room as the liquid started to rise faster.  They couldn’t climb the back of the diaper because it was too steep.  Wallace felt the warm liquid rise up his leg.  The air in the diaper started to fill with the stench of urine as the liquid filled the air it became impossible to breathe without inhaling the liquid.  The man next to Wallace started to cough and cough as he inhaled more and more urine until he fell forward into the ocean of urine and sink to the bottom.  Wallace tried to hold his breath but it didn’t help.  All he could do was hold his hand over his mouth and try filtering the air that way but it only helped a little.  The liquid was up to his chest and he was about to be pulled into the current of yellow piss when it stopped.  As soon as the liquid stopped the diaper was able to drain the liquid.  The diaper was empty and the ground was squishy with the yellow liquid in it.  Suddenly a giant hand from behind grabbed his entire body and pressed him up against the butt check of the giantess and held him there in a suffocating grip. 

 

Michele opened the diaper and saw that it was soaked with pee and had 2 red spots and 2 drowned buggies in it.  She smiled until the smell of urine hit her and had to take a step back.  As soon as she did one of the buggies started to cough and move.  “Well look who’s still alive.” She looked at the buggy that looked like hell.  “Are you ok?” She asked concerned.  The buggy looked shocked.  “It’s ok little guy it’s almost over,” she said lovingly as she removed the diaper form Rebecca.  She carried the diaper over to the diaper pail and the buggy immediately started to plead.

“I’ll do anything or just kill me but please anything but this!”

“Say bye, bye to the buggy Rebecca,” Michele called over to Rebecca who waved bye.

“Nooo!” He screamed as Michele rolled up the diaper squishing the moist walls around him and dropping the still alive buggy in the used diaper, into the diaper pail and closed the top.  Unable to escape the buggy would either suffocate in the urine soaked diaper or wait until trash day and die with all the other trash.  The buggy was where he belonged, with all the other waste.

When Michele was done with Rebecca she went to return her back to the play pin and watched as Maryann was squatting.  Michele came over to Maryann who was busy trying to go to the bathroom.  Kneeling down Michele asked, “Do you need to go poopy?” 

Maryann said, “Big poopy.”  That was exactly what she wanted to hear.  She waited listening for the anguish sound of the buggies about to be buried in poo, but after a while there wasn’t anything except a small toot.  Disappointed Michele waited for Maryann to do the do but she didn’t seem like she was ready yet.

“Do you want me to help?” Michele asked getting an eager nod from the child.  “Ok,” Michele replied loving her job that much more now.  She picked up Maryann and brought her over to a chair and set her down in her lap so Maryann had her feet dangling off her left leg but her bottom was dangling in-between her thighs with her back supported on her right leg.  Michele took care not to squish the buggies as she lifted up Maryann’s shirt just enough to be able to reach her belly.  She slowly started to message her gut and got a moan from Maryann as she found what was distressing her.  Neither of them knew that Maryann was backed up for the past 48 hours and hasn’t pooped yet.  Not even her parents knew about this, they thought she was going at daycare and Michele thought she went when she got home.  Michele found a small area that seemed tight and started to press down on it and message the area until with some luck and skill the lump moved and disappeared further down its path.  With one last push, Maryann’s gut made a loud roar which everyone in the daycare could hear. 

It wasn’t long until Maryann let out a gasp and said, “Poopy time.”

 

Tim and Richard pulled as hard as they could at the leg hole to the diaper but it wouldn’t budge.  They and the other 2 buggies with them were desperately trying to escape ever since the little girl squatted and lowered her butt over their heads.  They looked up and saw her asshole open and gape at them then close.  They all knew what that meant and didn’t want to be stuck in here when it happened.   Suddenly they were hit by a force.  It wasn’t solid or liquid but gas, horrible noxious gas that came from the depths of that hellhole above them.  The air started to fill with the gas causing them to chock on the fumes.  Suddenly everything came smashing together as the diaper collided with the giantess butt.  They couldn’t move as the unseen force kept them pinned to the giantess until they were released and fell back down on the diaper which was dangling below the giantess butt.  They couldn’t go for the legs opening because the giantess was sitting down now.  All they could do was wait for her to stand up again allowing them another chance for escape.  Richard looked over to Tim and was about to see if they had any other ideas when there was a groan that sounded above them that silenced them all.  The fear was on all their faces when they heard the child’s voice, “Poopy time.”  They all yelled in panic to escape when the first load was released.  Tim was directly underneath it and had no chance of avoiding it.  He let out a hopeless sound when it smushed into him and molded around him encasing him in the smelly mass never to see the light of day again.  Richard stood there shocked as his best friend let out a final muffled sound that he couldn’t make out.  The other two were on the other side of the turd and started to run as far away as they could but unfortunately the way the giantess was sitting it was like a bowl as everything was pulled toward the epicenter of the poop with more on its way.  The next load came out just as big as the last and landed onto of the first then another.  Suddenly there was a loud trumpet sound that caused them all to cover their ears.  Richard was almost unable to look past the pile as it was larger than him and saw the others still holding their ears.  Abruptly the sound stopped only to be replaced by the sound of liquid gushing out from somewhere.  At first Richard thought it was the giantess peeing, only to see a wave of brown, liquid, sludge, flow down on top of the pile of dung.  One of the other buggies was splashed with some and was quickly getting covered in the stuff.  He tried to get out, but the muck was sticking to him and preventing him from moving very far.  With an anguish cry for help from the other, who just ignored him and got as far back as possible, he was quickly covered and started to drown in the filth.  Soon it stopped and Richard was ankle deep in the mess and was as far as away as he could get.  On the other side was the other buggy in the same situation.  There was some grunting from the giantess and a few more droplets came out but that was the end of poopy time.  They survived… now all they needed to do was just find-

Richard never finished that thought as he and the other buggy were immediately pushed upward again into the giantess butt but this time the poop was shoved up with them.  They were enveloped in the slushy clay like material with the invisible force griping them in an unbreakable hold until they had to take a breath and befall the same fate as the other two.

 

Once the screaming became muffled Michele knew that the buggies were dead.  There was no way they could survive something of that magnitude.  For a little girl Maryann did a number to her diaper.  If it weren’t for the fact that Michele enjoyed the show she would be furious to change this diaper.  “Time to get you changed you big stinker,” Michele said teasingly to Maryann.  She grabbed Maryann from the bottom and mushed the muck around some more.  Maryann giggle at the sensation and so did Michele.  Yeah nothing could survive this mess…

When Michele was done changing Maryann, which was almost unbearable, she set her down and looked at Macy the only one who had yet to finish her buggies.  She was still playing ball and went to pick up the ball when she suddenly fell down onto her butt.  There was a loud squishing sound like Brad when he fell.  Macy looked surprised and happy as she bounced up and down making a squishing sound with her butt.  Michele laughed and went to pick her up, “Let’s get you changed.” 

Michele opened the diaper and saw that not a single buggy was alive.  There was red all over Macy’s butt.  Yet something was wrong, “I thought there would be more,” Michele said confused but just shrugged.  All the buggies were dead and it was almost 5, possible one of the best days ever.

 

Jasmine came to pick up Macy, she was one of the last kids to be picked up because she ran into a problem that needed her attention she was 15 min late and only one daycare attend was there.  “Thank you Michele for looking after her,” Jasmine said relived and picking up her baby.  “I hope she wasn’t any trouble. 

“Oh no, not at all.  She was the most behaved like usual.”

“Thank you again so much Michele.  I’m sorry but I’m in a rush and need to get back to cook dinner.  You have a nice night,” Jasmine called out as she headed back to her car.  “Ok time to go home and get dinner ready,” Jasmine spoke to Macy as she drove off.  She looked back to smile at Macy who was playing with a toy in the car.  Something caught her eye though; Macy was squirming a lot in her seat.  Unable to find out what it was while she was driving she waited until she got home.  She went to check what was wrong with Macy, as she seemed uncomfortable in her diaper.  Figuring that maybe she needed a change Jasmine opened it up to see that it was clean.  Bewildered she took a wipe and checked if she wasn’t cleaned.  As she wiped she caught something on the wipe between her rear end.  “Gotcha,” Jasmine said triumphantly with Macy cheering along with her.  Seeing what the culprit was she opened the wipe to see what it was.

“No…” Jasmine cried as she looked at the object in the wipe.  There was nothing there except for a minuscule gray hoodie covered in blood that could only belonged to one person, “Nick…”

End Notes:

Big chapter, sorry didn't want to spit it up.  Sorry for the wait and sorry in adavance school starting soon so might be slower post.

Chapter 10 by Kickyou

Nick did his best not to panic when Sam got separated from him, but his composer was slowly coming undone as more and more buggies were being picked out of the bowl.  There was only a few of them left when he was able to move around.  He spotted Sam on the other side of the bowl and quickly made his way over there.  He had to shove a few hysterical people out of the way and when he got to Sam he noticed that she had blood on her and was huddled into a ball staring out into nothing.  Nick quickly started to wipe some of the blood off but she didn’t seem too responded to him.

“Are you ok,” Nick asked Sam.  She nodded but didn’t say anything.  Worried Nick took his hoodie off and draped it over, this pulled Sam out of it and back to reality. 

“What’s going on?” Sam asked almost as if in a daze.  Nick did a quick recap and everything came back to her. 

She didn’t have to say anything because Nick could already see the question she wanted to ask, what were they going to do?  Quickly looking at their options Nick tried to devise a plan when one of the daycare attendants stood above them.  Time was running out, Nick thought as he watched one of them try and grab some of them.  There was a voice that told stop the day care attendant.  The look of disappointment was etched into her face.  She then started to leave.  That only left 2 of them, whom were already going for them.   Again there was that same voice and the other two were quickly dispersed.  Nick should have been relieved that the threat was gone but he knew that it was only the start.  No sooner did the other buggies seem to be relived did the other daycare attended walk up to the bowl and peer in.  It didn’t take long for her to pick up the bowl and carry them somewhere.  She started to pick out a few and do something with them and retrieve a few more.  It was a miracle that he and Sam were with the last 2 buggies.  Finally it was their turn.  They didn’t even know what was happening as they were surrounded in darkness for a few seconds only to be released and fall through the air.  They were greeted by a small round bottom and a white landscape that engulfed them all.  Nick collided with the surface only to notice it was soft and slide down to a point where they were connected to the skin of the giantess. 

“Where are we,” asked one of the buggies Nick didn’t know.

“Are we where I think we are,” Sam asked disgusted and frightened at the same time.

“Where,” The other buggy asked.

Sam looked to Nick to get conformation at where they were.  Nick didn’t say anything as he was looking for a way out already.  When he couldn’t find one he looked back at the other 3 who seemed to be waiting for him to say something.  “Let’s just say it’s not the best place to be right now.”  No sooner did he say that there was a chorus of screams that were suddenly silence with a squishing sound.  Everyone paled at the noise.

“We’re going to die!” Shouted one of the buggies in hysteria.

“No, we are not going to die.” Nick said calmly trying to keep everyone peaceful but it didn’t help the other two buggies started to move around anxiously and pounded on the flesh of the toddler.  Sam looked scared but she quickly conquered that fear and gave Nick a confident nod.  She was ready to help anyway she could.

The giantess started to move now either due to boredom or the tickling it felt, but now the world was moving.  All of them tumbled down between both legs of the child and below the bottom of her butt.  Everything was moving in a swaying motion and there was a small opening he noticed near the left leg.  Nick realized this was their chance to escape and quickly went to the leg holes and started to pull the fabric that was tightly squeezing around the leg, Sam came over to help.

“We could use your help,” Sam shouted to them as she and Nick tried to pull the fabric back and make an opening.

“What’s the point, if we get out then we’ll be squished, eaten, or worse.”  One buggy said as he wept.  The other one didn’t say any words but also seemed determined not to help.

Sam was going to say something but Nick let out a growl and amazingly started to pull the fabric open creating a small gap enough for a person to slip by. This caused the other buggies to stop their moping and rush over.  In their rush they bumped into Sam sending her forward and toward the small gap.  “No,” Nick yelled as he reached out with one hand and grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie and yanked Sam to a stop.  With not enough force being put on the diaper it started to close threating to cut Sam off from Nick.  Determined Nick pulled with all his might to pull Sam up from the fall.  It happened faster than Nick could comprehend.  Due to the force of the giantess’ left foot slamming down and the size of the hoodie compared to Sam, Nick pulled the hoodie straight off Sam causing her to fall and Nick to yank the hoodie up and back into the diaper.  The gap immediate closed shut.  “No, Sam!”  Nick shouted as he tossed the hoodie away and went back to opening the gap.  The other two buggies backed away, “Help me,” Nick shouted at them but they continued to back away. 

“There’s no way we would survive that fall,” One of them said.

Infuriated at their cowardliness Nick was about to punch him but was stopped by a sudden jerking motion.  The giantess was bending down to pick something up throwing Nick and the others around.  Nick feared that she found Sam and was picking her up.  With all the strength he had he crawled to the diaper’s leg hole and started to pull the fabric open again.  The giantesses straighten allowing the fabric to loosen and space for Nick to get out from the prison.  Nick quickly fell through the hole and tumbled down the leg until he hit the tiled floor.  Nick quickly looked around and noticed that they were in the play pin and that the giantess was Macy.  Nick was about to shout to Macy to stop from eating Sam only to find that Macy was picking up a red ball to play with.  Not seeing Sam in Macy’s hands calmed him to a degree but Nick had to find out where Sam was.  Turning around he saw Sam lying down not moving in the open.  Thoughts ran through Nick’s head as he quickly realized they needed to get out of the open and needed to see if she was fine. 

Nick rushed over and checked Sam to see she was only knocked out; she must have hit her head on the fall or on Macy’s leg.  Next Nick looked around to find a place to hide and saw that there was some toy blocks stacked in the corner.  Nick quickly picked Sam up and carried her over to the blocks.  He didn’t look to see if he was being watched until he made it to the blocks and prayed that no one noticed.  Hiding them behind a tower of blocks Nick checked to see that Sam was coming to.  Relived that she was fine Nick looked out to see if anyone noticed. 

Luck was on his side as he saw the daycare attendant changing one of the kid’s diapers and didn’t notice.  Macy and another kid were playing with a ball and another looked like she needed to go to the bathroom.  Nick was glade that no one noticed and went to check on Sam.  She was waking up and immediately rubbed her head.

“Owww,” She said as she found a red spot on her forehead.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, just hit my head on whoever’s heel that was.”

“That was Macy’s heel.”  Sam gave Nick a shocked look.

“What are the odds,” Sam said as she sat up.  She quickly let out a groan as she held her head. 

“Careful, you have a pretty nasty bump.”  Nick leaned in to inspect the lump that formed on her head.  It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t unnoticeable.  “Tell me when the spinning stops.”  Sam nodded and quickly regretted it.  Nick sat down next to Sam and gently pulled her close to him for her to lean up against.  “Don’t worry by the time Jasmine comes back I can get us out of here.”  Sam didn’t doubt him, she was too busy enjoying the comforting arm that held on to her.  They didn’t say anything as they let the minutes pass by.

 

It wasn’t long before kids started to be picked up and eventually there were only 2 kids left, Macy and Brad.  Nick was waiting for the perfect opportunity to leave.  Then Brad’s mom came and picked him up, leaving only Macy and one daycare attendant.  It was about 5:14 and Jasmine still wasn’t here.  The daycare attendant was getting ready to leave.  “I think they’re leaving,” Nick told Sam as they quickly rushed toward Macy.  Macy was near them playing with a toy making it easy for them to maneuver toward her without the daycare attendant seeing.  They had just enough time for Nick to turn them invisible again and grab onto Macy’s clothing before she was picked up.  They left the daycare room and headed toward the entrance when Jasmine came in.  Sam never felt so relieved to see a familiar face.  The two giantess exchanged words and she quickly too Macy into her hands.  They were still on the clothing and Sam instantly reliazed that they were still in a dangerous situation.  Jasmine didn’t know they were on Macy’s clothing and one wrong hand placement and they would be squished. 

They traveled out of the building and headed toward Jasmine’s car.  Before Sam could shout and get Jasmine’s attention, Jasmine started to talk to Macy about her day.  There was no way that she would hear them now and they were getting closer to her car.  It wasn’t long before she opened the door and was getting ready to strap Macy in her seat.  Sam looked at Nick who shouted, “Jump.”  Sam didn’t think twice as she let go with Nick and fell off Macy and away from being sat on.  Sam didn’t know if Nick knew where they would land or not, but they hit the seating of the car which was soft enough to absorb their impact not injuring them.  The angle that they jump at however, forced them to slide off the seat and onto the floor of the car.  With most of the force absorbed by the seat they landed safely on the floor just as Jasmine closed the door and went to drive them home.  Any plan for them to get Jasmine’s attention was destroyed when she played children music on the radio.

Sam and Nick were now heading home but were unnoticed by Jasmine.  “It could be worse,” Nick joking told Sam who just rolled her eyes.

“At least were safe, that’s all that matters,” Sam told Nick as they waited.  It wasn’t long till they got back to Jasmine’s house and they pulled in.  Jasmine turned off the car and retrieved Macy from her seat.  Nick and Sam shouted and jumped up and down to get her attention but it was useless as she slammed the door shut locking them in the car.  “So what do we do now?”  Sam asked.

Sighing Nick sat down on the car carpet and said, “We wait until someone looks back here and sees use or I get my strength back and get us out of here.”

Sam sat down next to Nick with an agitated noise.  “This day couldn’t get worse.”  She leaned in close so they were snuggled up with each other.  Sam leaned in and kissed Nick on the lips, “Thanks for saving me today.”

Shocked, Nick replied by giving Sam a kiss back causing her to slightly moan in pleasure.  “Thanks for saving me today,” Nick told her as he pulled her in closer.  “It’s been a while,” Nick said looking into Sam’s eyes causing her to blush.

“Nick… what if someone…” Sam stopped at how preposterous that excuse was.  If Jasmine didn’t see them then there was no way someone would notice them.  In fact they would be stuck here for God knows how long.  In a sexy tone Sam said, “It’s been too long.”    

Smiling, Nick told her, “Let me make it up to you.”  Before Sam could say anything Nick started to slide down her body till he meet her shorts.  He wasted no time unbuttoning them and sliding them off.  Sam was about to say something when she felt Nick quickly blow a hot gust of air on her most private area causing her to shiver in response.  Delighted in her response Nick continued to tease her as he made her squirming to his touch.  Sam let out a soft moan as Nick began to use his fingers to pull back her underwear.  Touching her lower lips he started to probe her with his index finger enjoying the sensation of her inners and the heat that was being produced from deep inside her.  Sam felt an orgasm building up already and couldn’t stop herself when she felt Nick using his tongue on her.  She held her hand over her mouth as she tried to not make a sound when she came.  Before she was done with her first orgasm Nick started to increased his efforts making Sam feel another one ready to hit her.  Just as she was about to tip over in euphoria when Nick stopped and repositioned himself so that he could enter her.  Finished with the foreplay, he looked up at her with a devilish grin waiting for her obvious response.  He took great pleasure in hearing her beautiful voice beg him.

Sam look at him with pleading eyes and spread her legs open wider, “Please,” She whispered.

Nick didn’t wait any longer as he slid into her to join her in a tight embrace.  Sam held on tightly as she came for the second time already.  She gripped onto him like her life depended on it and didn’t let go till she was finished.  Before Sam knew it Nick started to move his body to get deeper, pushing her into an incredible bliss she hadn’t experienced in a while.  With Nick thrusting into her she started to push back trying to bring him in deeper and deeper every thrust.  Again it wasn’t long till she was feeling the sensation as a large wave of ecstasy built up and was about to crash down on her.  Nick picked Sam up and held her close as he whispered into her ear sweet words that made her grip him tighter.  They both got closer to the edge and fell over into an exhilarated orgasm in each other’s arms.  When the feeling left them they laid there together still embraced together as time flowed on. 

“Wow,” Sam said breathless.  “I…” She was speechless as Nick just held onto her.  “We should do it more often in a car,” She finally said causing Nick to laugh.  “You know it wouldn’t be so bad if we spent the night here,” Sam said snuggling in closer to Nick.

“I don’t know, what could we possible do all night,” Nick said sarcastically.

Sam rolled Nick over onto his back and straddled him.  “I’ll give you 3 guesses,” She said as she slid down lower toward Nick’s groin.  Nick had to hold back from groaning in pleasure as Sam returned the favor he did her earlier…

 

Julie was walking past her mom who was frantically looking through her bag for something.  Julie just shrugged and went to get some food before she had to leave for her final exam.  As she closed the refrigerator door it seemed to draw her mom’s attention to her who quickly asked, “Julie please tell me you know where Nick and Sam are.”

Julie frowned as she thought about it then shrugged, “I haven’t’ seen them all day.  Why?”  Jasmine collapsed into one of the chairs and covered her head.  Truly worried now Julie sat down next to her mom and tried to figure out what was going on.  The last time Julie saw her mom like this was the night that her dad died.  “What’s going on?” 

Jasmine was doing her best to not lose it but it was hard.  “I… I thought I left them here at the house but… I found Nick’s hoodie in Macy’s diaper.  I think …” She didn’t finish as she held back her tears in front of her daughter.

Julie was shocked at the news.  Trying to keep her mom from falling back into that horrible depression she had when her dad and grandparents died she said, “I’m sure she just found his hoodie and it ended up there.  Come on mom seriously? You think that Macy would hurt them?  Besides where was the last place you saw them?”

“Well… I put them in my purse and then brought them back here.”

“See, I’m sure they are somewhere around here.  Heck I bet you anything that they will show up for dinner.”

Jasmine nodded trying to reassure herself.  “Your right I’m sure they just went off to do…” Jasmine questioned her daughter looking for the answer.

Laughing out loud Julie said, “I’m sure they sneaked off to some corner of the house to have sex.”

“Julie!”  Jasmine gasped.

“Well I mean have you seen Sam?  Who wouldn’t try having a minute with her?  You’ll see, I’ll get back from class and we will all have a laugh about it.”

Jasmine shook her head at her daughter’s blunt remark.  “You’re probably right, good luck with your final,” Jasmine told her as she kissed her on the forehead.

Julie headed out and toward the car.  She was slightly worried about her mom and how she felt toward those two.  Why did she care about two buggies?  What made them so special?  It was a little upsetting that they would be so important to her.  Trying not to think about it, Julie got into the car and started it up.  She started to back out when she heard a noise.  Confused she parked the car and started to look around.  She swore she heard something.  About to put the car into reverse she heard a noise again.  This time Julie turned all the way around and started to see what was making that noise when she spotted something on the car floor behind the passenger seat.  Julie sputtered as she saw the last thing she expected, Nick and Sam in the back of the car.

 

Nick just got his first blowjob and he and Sam were relaxing when the driver’s car opened.  Sam looked up at Nick when Julie entered the car and started it.  Figuring this was their chance to get out they started to get Julie’s attention.  At first she didn’t hear them but they noticed that she heard something.  Trying again, they final got her to notice them.  She reached back and picked them up and brought them to her face.

“Sam? Nick?  What… Do you know how worried my mom is about you two?”

“Thank goodness you found us, it’s a loooong story,” Sam tried to explain to her.

“My mom almost lost it when she thought you two were missing,” Julie told them.

“Yeah, so you should probably get us back to her,” Nick said.

“Yeah…” Julie agreed.  “Or…”

Nick froze at that word.  “What do you mean, or?”

“Well,” Julie said smirking a bit little, “She thinks you two are gone, or will think that when you don’t show up.  So I figure why not let you two go missing for a few days.  I could use the two of you for a few things and she won’t even suspect a thing.  When I’m done I will just ‘magically’ find you two somewhere and everyone is happy.”

“That is a horrible idea,” Nick said, trying to appeal to her empathy side he continued, “What about your mom, think of what she would be going through if you keep us hidden?”

“True,” Julie said “but I’ll be there to comfort her, so you don’t need to worry.” She sneered to Nick.  Not able to sway Julie Nick grabbed Sam and went to jump out of her hand when the hand suddenly closed on them, “Ah, ah, ah, too slow.”

Nick tried fighting out of the hand but was no use as they were trapped until the bottom opened up and released Nick as he fell through the air and landed on some objects.  Looking down he made out the shape to be little goldfish crackers in a plastic bag.  Looking out to the side he noticed Sam being dropped in another plastic bag full of grapes.

“I’m sure you two will try and get out eventually.  To make sure that neither of you try to escape I decided that if one of you goes missing I’ll enjoy a small snack consisting of the other.  So if you really care for each other you won’t try anything.  Now if you excuse me I need to get to my final before it starts.”  With that Julie put one bag that held Sam into her purse and the one that held Nick into the glove compartment.  Nick was shut out from the world as he realized that they were in trouble.

“Great,” he whispered in the dark to the goldfish that surrounded him.  “You often run into your future by running away from it,” Nick spoke to himself in defeat.  He just sealed his and Sam’s fate…

 

End Notes:

If you find any mistakes please let me know.  Also just want to thank you guys for your reviews on all my stories.  I went back and read a few and just wanted to thank you all for reviewing or reading my stories.  I'm sorry it took so long to post this and sorry in advance if my next post is a little slow.

Chapter 11 by Kickyou

Julie couldn’t help but feel excited even though she was taking a final.  It wasn’t about the exam it was more of the fact that she now had those two right where she wanted them.  She didn’t think she would be this lucky to have the two of them and have everyone think that they were gone.  Smiling Julie finished her exam and turned it in.  She went to wait outside for her friend Kaylee to finish her test; she was always a little slower than she was when it came to taking exams.  With nothing more to do she took a seat in a chair and pulled out the bag of grapes that held Sam in them.  Opening the bag she pulled out a handful of grapes and Sam, opened her hand and picked up one grape and tossed it into her mouth.  She chewed up the grape and swallowed it then said, “We never really officially met, you know get to know each other.”  Sam didn’t say anything.  Julie was surprised that Sam didn’t even look scared she was going to try and comfort her fears but the look on her face now was not fear but anger.  “What’s the matter,” Julie asked tossing another grape into her hungry mouth.  Again Sam refused to talk.  Julie just sighed as she reached her finger out and touched Sam’s head and stroked her hair.  “Wow, you have some soft hair.  What do you do to it?”

Sam pulled away from the finger, “Why are you doing this?  Just let us go.”

“I will,” Julie said honestly.  “I just want to have some fun with you guys first.  I promise it will be over before you know it.”  She went to eat another grape leaving just Sam in her hand now.  There was the sound of a door opening from the classroom causing both Sam and Julie to look toward the noise.  It was Julie’s friend Kaylee leaving the classroom.  Julie waved over Kaylee to join her and then looked down at Sam and gave her a playful wink.  She then proceeded to put Sam back in the nearly empty bag of grapes and put them back into her purse. 

“How was it?” Julie asked Kaylee when she got nearer. 

“Ugh,” Kaylee groaned rolling her eyes.  “I swear we didn’t cover any of that in class.”

Julie laughed as she replied, “You were supposed to read the chapters.”

Kaylee just shrugged as she changed the subject, “So are you going?”

“To the party?”  Julie thought about it, “I’ve never been to one before but you said I’ll enjoy it so, yeah I’m going.”

“Good, it would have been boring if you didn’t show up.  You know it’s a BYOB.”

“Yep got two buggies, one for me and one for you.”

Kaylee gave Julie a quick squeeze and said, “Thanks, I knew having you as a friend would be worth it,” Kaylee jokingly said. “Now I don’t have to go and get a buggy.”  As they walked toward their vehicles to head home Kaylee brought up another topic, “What do you think about Brett?”

“The guy that sits next to me?”  Julie just shrugged, “I don’t know I guess he’s hot.”

“He’s smoking!  Come on did you not see how he was looking at you during the test?  Every time I looked over I saw he was staring at you.  You know he’s going to the party too.”  Kaylee gave Julie a nudge, “You should hook up with him.”

Julie seemed hesitant, “I don’t know I mean… I don’t know.”

“Come on, I need to get you a boyfriend, hell I need to get you laid.”  Julie started to blush at the way the conversation was turning. 

“Can we just drop it,” Julie asked as they reached their cars. 

Kaylee held up her arms and said, “Ok fine, but you have to at least talk to him Friday.”

“Fine whatever,” Julie told her.  “I’ll see you then, I got work all tomorrow.”

“Alright, bye,” they hugged goodbye and went their separate ways.  As Julie got into her car she opened the glove compartment to check on Nick.  He demanded to see Sam but Julie just ignored him and shut him up by slamming the glove box.  She then pulled Sam out of her purse and proceeded to finish the grapes and leaving her in the bag by herself.  She was enjoying the way she tried to dodge her fingers as they reached into the bag.  Done with the snack she zipped the bag up and put it back and proceeded to leave.  She got home late and noticed that everyone was in bed.  There was some food for her but she wasn’t that hungry and just wanted to check up on her messages left by her friends.  Julie put Sam on the bed as she jumped on it with her computer. 

“Where’s Nick?”  Sam demanded.

Julie let out a tired sigh, “He’s fine.  Don’t worry you’ll see him in a few days when we go to a party together.”

“A party?”  Sam asked with fear in her voice.

“Yeah, don’t worry I’ll keep you guys safe you’re just my ticket to for me and my friend to get in.”  With that said Julie went back to her social life on the internet while she played some music.  It wasn’t long until she closed her laptop and got ready for bed.  Julie returned in a sleek pajama gown as she picked up Sam.  “Ok you got 2 options, you can either spend the night in the uncomfortable plastic bag, or…” Julie picked Sam up and placed her on one of her pillows as she got into bed and pulled up the covers.  “You can spend it with me,” She gave Sam a teasing look.  Obviously Sam didn’t have a choice as Julie turned out the lights and went to sleep.  Sam lay helpless on the vast pillow in the dark unable to see anything.  Sam couldn’t sleep as she worried over Nick…

 

 

It had been 48 hours since the last time Nick saw any light.  2 days had pass by without anyone even checking on him.  He could understand Jasmine and the others but for Julie to just ignore his existence was just cruel.  He just hoped that Sam was doing ok.  That was the only reason he didn’t leave his prison.  He feared what would happen to her if Julie ever checked on him at some random time and he escaped to get help.  The only solace he had was that he could sense that Sam was fine.  The uncomfortable space that he was allowed with the goldfish crackers that were the same size as him was really starting to piss him off.  He wouldn’t have mind being in a plastic bag by himself but with a bunch of cheese smelling crackers was starting to drive him crazy and just made him want to smash them.  “Next time I see Julie I’m going to set her straight,” Nick spoke out loud to no one.

There was the sound of a door closing and the car starting up.  Nick would have tried getting the person’s attention but the other day the same thing happened and no one heard him.  Nick wondered if it was Jasmine driving but the question was answered when a pop song came on telling him that it was Julie.  Nick was tempted to break out and start shouting at her for her neglect but knew that Sam’s life was on the line so he just had to suck it up till he was released.

 

Julie was getting dressed and ready to go pick up Kaylee and head to the party.  She went to go pick up Sam who was refusing to speak to her till she let Nick go.  It was a little upsetting, but she was going to release him anyway after tonight.  “Ok, time to go to a party,” Julie told Sam but she didn’t say anything as she just glared up at her.  “Oh come on, I’m going to let Nick go in like 20 minutes.”  Still Sam didn’t say anything except give her that look.  Julie picked up Sam who didn’t fight her as she was put into one of her purse pockets.  Ready to go Julie left her room and headed toward the front door.  She was stopped by her mother who seemed to be worried sick about the two buggies.

“Where are you going,” she asked.

“There’s a small party with a few friends to celebrate passing our exam.”  It was the truth for the most part. 

“You’re going to party while Nick and Sam could be lost or worse?” Jasmine asked almost too shocked to believe what her daughter was going to do.

“Mom I worked my butt off for this class,” Julie said defensively.  “I just wanted to relax just for one night.  Besides I’m telling you mom that they are fine, in fact maybe they went back home from where they came from and will be back.  They have families too so I’m sure they went back to be with them for a little while.  Just don’t worry mom and try to cheer up,” Julie said hugging her mom goodbye as she slipped out of the house before her mom could say anything else.

Julie was gone before she could hear her mom say, “They wouldn’t have left without saying goodbye.”  Jasmine checked everywhere for them and even went through the hospital and finally back to the daycare.  She told everyone about the Sam and Nick but no one seemed to recall seeing them.  Jasmine felt horrible as she got up from the kitchen table to check one more time in her purse for the 1000 time that day to see if they were there.

 

Julie started up her mom’s car as she took it out to go pick up Kaylee when she got to her house she texted her that she was waiting.  It wasn’t long until Kaylee came out and jumped into the car.  Julie jokingly looked Kaylee up and down and said, “Damn someone is looking sexy tonight.”

“Going to make my boyfriend jealous from everyone eyeballing me,” Kaylee said putting on some make up to bring out more beauty to her face. 

“You’re just trying to get the boys to fight over you tonight aren’t you,” Julie said as she looked at the skimpy outfit she was wearing and how she filled it out.

Kaylee gave her a pouting look, “That’s not true.  I wouldn’t mind seeing some girls fight over me.”

Julie just shook her head and smirked.  “You’re so full of yourself.”

They were almost at the party when Kaylee asked, “So you got them?”

“Yeah yours is in the glove box,” Julie said pointing to where Nick was.  Kaylee opened the glove box and pulled out the plastic baggie with the Nick and the goldfish.  Kaylee burst out into laughter.

“That is too much,” Kaylee shook the bag mixing Nick with the goldfish as they fell on top of him.  Julie couldn’t help but giggle too as she watched Nick flail around as it looked like he was drowning in goldfish.  Kaylee stopped after a while and they just got to the party.  It was a pretty large house and there was the sound of pop music blaring inside.  Kaylee opened the baggie and pulled out Nick and got out of the car.  Kaylee followed suit as she went toward the front door and rang the bell.  It wasn’t long till someone opened the door and greeted them. 

“You guys bring some,” the man asked.

“Yep,” Kaylee said as she showed Nick to the man.  Julie followed suit. 

“Great,” The man said as he picked both of them out of their hands.  Julie was confused as the man took the buggies and walked off before Julie could say anything.

“Wait, what’s going on?”  Julie asked confused as Kaylee ushered her into the house.  She just thought she needed to show them to get in and then she was going to hold on to them all night.  But now she had a bad feeling as she watched the man disappear with the two buggies.  “Kaylee what’s going on what is he doing with our buggies?”

“What? Oh right this is your first party,” she paused as a boy eyed her up and down.  Smirking she winked at him causing him to blush.  “Don’t worry about it, everyone coughs up buggies and then we pool them together and share them.”

“Share them,” Julie asked confused and completely naive to what was going on.

“Yeah share,” Kaylee stop talking when her boyfriend came by and spotted a guy eyeing her.  Kaylee’s boyfriend was probably one of the largest men at the party so he dwarfed the smaller stranger eying Kaylee.  He said some words and the guy seemed to pale and quickly disappeared into the crowd. Kaylee started to snicker until her boyfriend came over, “Hey there big boy.”

“Kaylee what are you doing?”

“What,” Kaylee said seductively as she noticed him eyeing her just like everyone else had.  “You don’t like?”  He just smirked and pulled her close to him causing her to yelp in surprise as they headed off somewhere else leaving Julie all by herself.

“Wait Kaylee…” She was gone already and now Julie was in a crowd of people she didn’t know with no idea what was going on or what she should do.  She wasn’t a shy person but right now she couldn’t help but feel out of place.  Worse of all she was now regretting doing this.  She should have asked more questions than just blindly follow her friend to a party where she just wanted to hook up with her boyfriend.  Before Julie could move to go and see where Nick and Sam were, Brett came out of nowhere and smile at her.

“Hey, Julie I didn’t think you would be here.”

“I… well you know.  Look, Brett, I-”

“Your first party?”

Shocked Julie stopped talking and frowned, “How do you know?”

He laughed, “I had the same look on my face when I went to my first party.  Come on I’ll show you the ropes.”

“Really, thanks,” Julie followed Brett as he lead her deeper into the house.

 

“SAM!” Nick shouted out but didn’t get a reply as he was being carried away in the hands of some strange person.  Sam was in the man’s other hand as he transported them off and away from Julie.  Nick should have escaped instead of waited.  This was the dumbest thing he could have done and now Sam was in danger.  Of course Nick barely had time to react as he was released and fell down through the air and landed into a bowl of buggies.  “Sam!” Nick shouted again over the roaring sound of music and young adults talking.  Nick quickly scanned the faces of the many buggies but none of them held Sam’s face.  “Where are you,” Nick asked worried.

 

Sam was scared as she was dropped into a bowl with a bunch of buggies that looked as terrified as she felt.  None of them were Nick and she had a feeling that she wasn’t going to see Nick again.  No she needed to think positive.  The giant man walked away leaving her with a bunch of other buggies.  Scared Sam looked around her surroundings but only found giant red cups all over the place.  Suddenly she spotted another bowl that seemed to look like the one she was in but on the far side of the room.  That had to be where Nick was.  Then a giant came over toward Sam’s bowl holding a beer in his hand.  “WHOS READY TO PARTY?!”

Everyone cheered except for the buggies.

Sam wasn’t sure what was going to happen until she saw a group of guys walk over toward her.  Two stood at one end of the table and two stood at the other end.  Sam suddenly realized what was going to happen as one of them reached in and picked up a handful of the buggies.  Sam moved out of the way as the hand reached and grabbed a few.  He carried the buggies over above the red cups that were just put into a pyramid formation and started to drop the buggies into the cups as they splashed into the half-filled cups.  The other two giants did the same as they came over and grabbed the rest of the buggies.  Sam was one of the few who weren’t grabbed.  No sooner did they get the amount they needed did someone come by and take the bowl that only had a Sam and a few others left in it away.

 

Gloria shook from fear and the cold liquid that had a strange smell.  She tried to stay afloat in the liquid but it was getting difficult, every once and a while the liquid would get forced down her throat and she would start feeling a slight buzz to her head.  She wanted to go home and back to Vicky her friend.  Gloria wasn’t like most of the buggies here; she used to be a little girl’s best friend.  She was bought for Vicky who instantly took a liking to her and became very close.  They would talk and play together and she could probably say she was the little girl’s best friend.   Then tonight, for some reason, her older brother came into her room when she was out with her parents and he just took her.  He never even said anything, just went into Vicky’s room and just stole Gloria from her.  Then she was brought her and now she was floating in this strange smelling liquid as a white ball would sail overhead.

The group of boys were playing beer pong with buggies as special treats added to the cups.  Gloria was somewhere in one of those cups as someone made a ball and forced the other to chug the liquor and the buggy all together.  It wasn’t long till there was only one cup on each side.  Gloria was in one of those cups.

Gloria was feeling disoriented, she never got drunk before, as she realized the liquid was making her feel strange.  She couldn’t help but float in the liquid as she got tired of swimming.  Every once and a while there would be a freighting sound as the white ball struck the side or top of the cup, but not making it in.  Gloria didn’t know what was going to happen if the ball made it in, would she be set free and then returned to Vicky?  Yes that was it, why would Peter take her without asking and not return her?  Gloria waited for the ball to fall into the cup and bring her out of this nightmare.  As soon as that thought went through her head she realized the ball would hit her if it was supposed to fall into the cup with her.  There wouldn’t be enough room for the both of them.  This sobered her up as she feared the ball that would undoubtingly crush or drown her before anyone could get her out of it. 

Just as she feared the ball would land in the cup she heard the ball land into one of the other cups and the giants near her cheer.  Relieved that it was over, Gloria looked up and to her joy saw Peter walking into view.  He was there all along!  “Peter,” Gloria tried calling out but she wasn’t sure she said anything due to how tipsy she was or how loud the noise was.   Peter was talking to someone and then he looked at the cup.   “Thank goodness,” Gloria said with relief.  Suddenly Peter picked up the cup and brought it to his face.  Gloria was slightly frighten at this but figured he was just looking into the cup to find her.  “Peter it’s me Gloria,” she shouted waving.

“Bottoms up,” Peter said as he tilted the cup into the awaiting gullet.

Gloria felt her stomach heave at those words and as her entire world suddenly tilted toward his face.  She screamed out for help but was soon forced down into the open throat of the giant with the rest of the beer.  Next thing Gloria knew in her drunken haze was she was in a dark, warm and humid environment that reeked of that weird liquid and throw up.  It didn’t help that she was feeling so dizzy.  Soon she just gave up and closed her eyes and passed out praying that Vicky would save her…

 

Sam was being carried away somewhere when a couple stopped the person holding the bowl.  Sam barely had time to get out of the way as a hand reached in and grabbed two of her fellow prison mates out of the bowl before the person started to walk away with them.  The carrier of the bowl brought them into a large room where the speakers of the music were vibrating the entire area.  The bowl was then set down on a table as the person walked away leaving the 5 remaining buggies to cower in fear of what is to come next.

It wasn’t long till a small group of men walked by the bowl.

 

Richard and his buddies where partying like crazy when they saw a bowl that had the party buggies in it.  They headed over there to get one for a game when Stephanie walked by causing everyone in the room to look at her.  Stephanie was the hottest chick that was on campus.  She was also a complete slut.  She would do anything… anything.  There were rumors going around about how she had a foursome, of course the other names of her partners were always different the only name that stayed the same was Stephanie’s. 

“Hey guys,” Richard nudged one of his friends pointing at Stephanie. 

“Dude I would do anything to have those lips on a certain place if you know what I mean,” One of Richard friends joked.

“I hear it’s only $10,” Richard jokingly laughed.

“Richard I dare you to go over there and whip out your junk right in front of her.”

“What?  That’s fucking stupid.”

“I got $30,” one of his friends chimed in.

“Dude I’m not-”

“Here a $20,” another one said.

Richard paused.  He wasn’t a person to turn down easy money, and he didn’t really have a social life.  What’s 10 seconds of shame to $50?  His shame would be worth buying that new video game that just came out yesterday.

“Deal,” Richard said quickly grabbing the money.  Richard was about to walk over then when he saw movement to his left.  Grinning, he quickly grabbed one of the buggies at random and held it in his hand.  “Ok,” Richard said taking a deep breath as she walked over to Stephanie who was talking with some girls.  “Hey Stephanie,” Richard quickly said as he got ready to do the deed.  Stephanie paused and turned around to look at Richard.  She eyed him like if her were a buggy, something insignificant.  “Do I have something on my cock,” He quickly blurted out as he pulled his thing out and dropped the buggy on his semi flaccid member. 

It seemed the music stopped just in time for that last statement to leave his lips so everyone in the room heard and turned to look at him.  He never felt so humiliated in his life as everyone looked at his half erect member that seemed to be getting smaller as all eyes were on him.  Richard was about to put it back in his pants but Stephanie quickly gave him a wicked smirk and started to get down on her knees.  Richard froze as did everyone else.  They watched her slowly do the one thing that they said she was majoring in, giving head.

 

Courtney held onto the giant’s giant member.  She didn’t want to fall on the floor and be just a stain waiting to happen.  She heard what was happening and scoffed at the dumb moron’s words.  Was he really trying to hit on this giantess with such a lame line?  Here scoffing turned to dread as she watched with horror as the giantess kneeled down at her level eyeing her with a look of hunger.  She wasn’t sure if it was for her or the penis she was riding.  Courtney was now thinking of letting go of the now enlarging member.  She felt the hot gust of the giantess’ breath rush over her and onto the cock that was below her stirring it into its full length.  Courtney shook her head as she realized what was about to happen, “Please don’t,” She whispered.  Not sure if the giantess heard her or not but she just winked at her and opened her maw as wide as she could to devour everything in front of her.  Courtney couldn’t react in time as Stephanie just gobbled up the entire cock and herself all the way to the base.  Courtney was smashed into the cock, which she held onto like her life depended on it, and the top of the giantess steaming hot mouth.  She was being dragged back and forth on the now slickening penis as the giantess bobbed back and forth on the giant’s lower head.  Courtney screamed and cried as she felt her self losing her grip and about to fall into the awaiting mouth.  Worse was the throbbing coming from below her which did nothing to help her keep her grip on the cock.  There was a low moan coming from deeper in the darkness from the giantess that caused the cock to vibrate to an uncomfortable amount for her, but brought bliss to the giant.  Suddenly she fell off the cock and slammed into the giantess tongue which seemed to be waiting for her.  It grabbed her and slathered her up in spittle as she was then pressed with the tongue into the underside of the fleshy member of the giant.  Courtney screamed in disapproval as she was used as a sex toy for these two to enjoy.  She tasted something salt and realized that it was almost time for the final act.  Almost if on cue the giantess opened her maw and pulled the cock out and let light shine in on Courtney.  Courtney could watch as the giantess used her enormous hand to start pumping the enlarged throbbing dick that was dripping in drool.  The giant moaned loud as the penis was pointed into the giantess open mouth.  “NOO!” Courtney shouted before it erupted and drowned her in a white gooey mess that spread everywhere in the mouth.  She was hit by strings and strings of the almost never ending amount of semen.  When it was over she was in a smelly nasty soup of saliva and sperm.  Courtney prayed that she would be let go but suddenly there was a loud chant from all around them.

“SWALLOW, SWALLOW, SWALLOW!”

Courtney wept in hysteria as the entire mouth started to shift and tilt back still open.  It happened in one fell swoop.  The throat opened up and the pool of man cum was pulled down into the giantess hungry belly with a little extra protein.

 

Richard felt his cock start to harden again as he watched Stephanie gulp down his cum with the buggy.  It looked like a toilet flushing water as it was there one second and then gone the next.  Never did he think that this would happen.  He expect a slap or some rude remark but this…

Everyone, except the girls, cheered for Stephanie as she finished her meal.  Stephanie yanked Richards cock one more time and gave it a lick to clean it up as she got up.  She gave him a playful smile and said, “I don’t see anything on it now.”  Richard blushed for some reason as he started to put his member back in its cage.  “If you ever have a problem like that again just let me inspect it for you,” She whispered to him as she went back to talking with the girls as if nothing happen.  Richard just stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds before the gears clicked in his head.  Buggies=blowjob.  Quickly he turned around but found the bowl missing.  Desperately he ran out of the room looking for the bowl with buggies so he could have the best time of his life again…

 

End Notes:

Any mistakes please let me know, I'll try and get the next chapter out soon... but might be a while.

Chapter 12 by Kickyou

Nick looked at the plastic wall that was roughly 2-3 times his height.  There was not time to think about what to do; it was obvious, he need to escape and save Sam.  Nick could escape easily but there was no telling what he would run into afterwards and needed to save his strength for whatever he would encounter.  Heading toward the wall Nick stood back a good distance for a running start.  Steadying himself, Nick took off running and ran up toward the wall.  With a leap, he used his momentum to propel himself up the wall as far as he could.  He got half way up and started to feel himself sliding down he used his powers to just give himself a little extra push to reach the top.  Sitting on the edge of the bowl, Nick looked down at the other still trapped looking shocked at what they saw.

“Here,” Nick said as he leaned down and held out his hand toward the crowd.

They started to move forward when someone said, “What’s the point?  You’ll only end up dying if you leave.”

Nick was appalled at what he heard, “If you stay you will die.  At least you will have a chance if you come with me.”

The group of people seemed torn between them not sure what to do until the man said something else, “We have a better chance here.  There was another bowl full that they took into the other room.  Who’s to say that won’t satisfy them?  If we escape it will only anger them and we all know what happens when they get angry.”

“How can you be so blind as to not see what is going to happen,” Nick asked angrily.  This man was going to get everyone here killed.  Not only that but he was wasting Nick’s time which he knew Sam didn’t have much of.  Yet no one seemed to be listening to Nick.  Apparently they seemed too scared to leave.  “I really don’t have time for this.  This is everyone’s last chance you can stay and cast your luck, hoping for a miracle that you won’t be next.  Or you can take hold of your own fate and try and live.”

“The only fate that lies with you is death,” someone else said which the crowd seemed to agree with.

Shaking his head Nick was about to leave when two people ran up toward him.  They all reached up toward his hand as Nick helped them up.  One of them was an older man in his 30’s and the other was a teen in her early years who seemed close.  The man helped the girl up for Nick to grab and haul out of the container up on top of the brim of the plastic dish.  The man jumped up and grabbed Nick’s hand as he too was brought up.   Nick looked into the crowd to see the rest of them content with their fate.  Not wanting to waste anytime Nick helped the man down first by lowering him over the other side of the wall and then lowered the girl.  Nick hopped down off the side and landed on his feet, which caused the other two to step back in shock.

“What are your names,” Nick asked as he headed over to the other side of the table to see if there was any way down.  Luckily the table cloth reached the bottom of the floor which they could slide down to the bottom.  It would be a steep slide but doable.

The man held out his hand, “The names John, but everyone calls me Joe.”  Stepping aside he presented the young girl, “This is my daughter Natalie.”  Giving his daughter a fatherly look, “I don’t really know you but, I’d like to ask a favor.  If anything happens to me-”

“No dad, don’t say that,” Natalie shouted stopping him from finishing what he was going to say.  “We’re going to get back home together, you promised me!”

Joe smile to comfort his daughter, “Your right.”

“Joe, don’t worry.  Stay close and we’ll all get out of here.  Now there’s someone one I need to find and then we can make our way out of this place.  Just follow me,” Nick said as he hopped off of the table and grabbed the table cloth fabric and used it to slide down to the floor.  Natalie and Joe were right behind him.  They safely made it to the ground.  Natalie looked up at the enormous distance they traveled.

Nick was about to head to the doorway to start his search for Sam when he heard footsteps.  Before Natalie or Joe could react Nick shoved them back toward the table and under the table cloth to hide them out of sight.  No sooner did he do this did a large shadow cover the fabric cast by a giant or giantess. 

“Time for some party games,” Shouted a female voice that came from the shadow.  The giantess picked up the bowl that they were in a few moments ago and left the room.  As soon as Nick was sure she was gone, he lifted up the cloth and headed out again.

“So where is this person you need to find?” Joe asked as they headed up against the wall toward the doorway the giantess came from.

It was a little difficult to keep track of where Sam was by sensing where she was.  Due to of how small she was and how massive all the others were, it made things extremely difficult.  It was like looking at a painting for a shade of purple in an all purple painting.  The giants’ presence seemed to meld and block her from him.  It took some concentration and he was able to pin point where she was.  “She’s in the next room,” Nick said as he led them toward the doorway.  When they got to the wooden door frame, Nick peered out into the hallway and saw that there were two giants leaning up against a wall talking about something that Nick couldn’t hear over the sound of the music from the family room where Sam was.  Nick pulled back and looked at the Joe and Natalie.  “There are two of them out there.”

“So what do we do, try and sneak past them?” Joe asked worried.  Nick shook his head which seemed to relieve him a little.

Nick pointed to another doorway across the room that led to another room.  “There might be another way around them through there.”  Nick peered back into the hallway and the two giants hadn’t moved.  Quickly and as stealthy as he could, Nick crossed the doorway with Joe and Natalie right behind him.  They made it undetected as they moved toward the other room.  It didn’t seem to have anyone in it.  The lights were on but there was no one there except for a large table with a couple of chairs and some china in a few cabinets.  It was the dining room and luckily there was another doorway that lead into the room that held Sam, and most of the other giants and giantess in the house.

Nick headed over toward the next room still staying close to the wall to avoid any detection; if someone entered the room they wouldn’t be spotted.  Reaching the border line to the next room, he looked into the larger room where a bunch of people were just standing around listening to music and drinking.  The music was extremely loud now that they were closer to the source which was getting annoying.  Nick caught a glimpse of someone setting down a bowl that was like the one that he was in, only its color was a different color.  That had to be it.  Sadly the room had too many people in it; chances of them seeing them would be pretty high if he attempted to even get close.  Should he use his powers?  Nick was thinking about it when he noticed something happening.  A giant was walking over to a group of giantess.  Everyone seemed to be looking toward them and Nick took this as the distraction he needed.

“Hurry,” Nick told Joe and Natalie.  They entered the room unnoticed as everyone’s attention was on the two in the middle doing… “Don’t look,” Nick said to the two of them as he saw the giant pull out his penis with a woman that, thankfully, wasn’t Sam.  Joe looked anyway and gasped causing his daughter to turn but Joe was quick, and blocked the scene as they made their way toward a couch that was along the wall.  Making it under the couch Nick was able to run faster to the other end without fearing to draw attention to them.  Looking out he saw the bowl sitting behind a small group of giants as they watched with grinning faces at the scene in front of them.  They would be completely oblivious to Nick running toward them.

Nick left the couch and started to head toward the table that held Sam, but before he could move very far a clingy couple moved toward the bowl.  The man reached toward the bowl and picked it up and headed out of the room with his girl giggling all the while.  “Damn it,” Nick cursed as he watched them climb the stair and headed toward the bedrooms of the house.  “Stay here,” Nick told Joe and Natalie.  Before they could say anything Nick headed toward the stairs.

Nick froze as the giant beforehand that was getting a blow job of his life, ran in front of Nick nearly crushing him.  Nick threw himself out of the way as the enormous foot landed where he was.  Nick looked up to see him searching for something as he went toward the kitchen where Nick just came from.  Hoping that he didn’t return soon, Nick headed toward the stairs in hope to catch the couple before something happened to Sam.

 

“Hey Brett, did you hear that Richard just got head from Stephanie?”

Brett stopped talking to Julie and looked at the new comer with disbelief.  “No way,” Brett said in suspicion.  “Is this like that rumor about her having a foursome?”

“No I swear I saw it like 10 seconds ago.”  The man started to laugh, “It was the greatest thing ever, and you missed it.”  The man walked away to spread the word about Richard and Stephanie.

Brett looked back to Julie and apologized, “Sorry didn’t mean for that to interrupt us.”  Brett opened a beer and offered it to Julie to drink.  Julie accepted the drink and realized that she was feeling quite buzzed right now.  Julie and Brett had been talking about each other for a while, and downed a couple of drinks.  They had been at it for so long the Julie lost track of time.  In fact she wasn’t quite sure where she was for a moment.  She was really hammered at this point. 

“It’s ok,” Julie told him as she took a sip of the opened can.  Suddenly Brett was shoved forward by someone bumping into him forcing Brett to lose his balance.  On instinct he reached out with his free hand to catch his balance and ended up grabbing something saving him from a spill.  Sadly that something happened to be soft and round.  It was Julie’s left breast.  It took Brett a few seconds to realize what happened before he released his grip.  Julie’s face was red with embarrassment and from the alcohol.  She was speechless as to what to say.

“Oh God!  I-I-I didn’t mean to.  I would never touch you like that.  I mean I would if you wanted to but that’s if you wanted me to but you didn’t and… I’m going to stop talking,” Brett said flustered at what just happened.

“It’s alright.  It was an accident,” Julie said as she took another gulp of the beer trying to forget the accident as quickly as possible.  Just then someone bumped into her.

“It’s getting crowded in here,” Brett said.  “You want to head somewhere else?”

Julie paused as she thought about it.  She should go find Kaylee; she hadn’t seen her all night.  Then again she did enjoy talking to Brett.  Before she could even consider it, Brett took her hand and started to lead her out of the crowded room.  They went up some stairs and the next thing Julie knew she was sitting on a bed with Brett with the door closed and isolated from the party…

 

Sam was frightened as she and the other 4 little people were carried off with a couple that couldn’t keep their hands off each other.  The woman slipped her hand into the man’s pants and started to grope him making him moan in pleasure.  He gave her a deep kiss that ended with the giantess being breathless.

“Come on Kaylee,” the giant said causing Sam to look up at the giantess and notice it was the woman from earlier that came with Julie to the party.  Would she remember her?  Would she care? 

“Where are we going Larrrrrry?” Kaylee asked seductively as she gave Larry’s member a firm squeeze as she pronounced his name.  This caused Larry to moan out louder as he fought the urge of release.  “Are we going to have sex,” Kaylee asked in a slutty tone that forced Larry to close his eyes and try and control himself.

Larry quickly opened an unlocked door and rushed them inside and locked the door.  Larry quickly set the bowl of buggies down and picked up Kaylee who let out a squeal of delight and plopped her down on the bed.  He quickly undressed Kaylee and himself down to their underwear in record time.  “You’re going to get it, you naughty girl,” Larry said as he went in for a passionate kiss. 

Meanwhile Sam and the others could do nothing but stay in the bowl and pray that they were forgotten by these two sex giants.  Inside the bowl they were all women, except one of them was a man in his late 40’s he seemed to be close to the woman that was his age.  The other 3 women were all different ages, 1 of them was about 40 and had to be the wife of the man, another was about Sam’s age, and the last one was mid-teens.  Suddenly the giant’s hand came into view and snatched the girl that was in her teens and the 40 year old man.  Sam watched them disappear out of view as the woman that was in her 40’s started to scream for them to return her husband.  It wasn’t going to happen as the man soon vanished with only the sounds of the giants enjoying their company.

 

Kaylee closed her eyes as Larry started to caresser her in all the right places.  He explored her body with something that wasn’t his finger and she couldn’t quite understand what it was.  She was tempted to open her eyes and see what it was but didn’t want to ruin the sense of mystery.  Kaylee never suspected it to be a young buggy that was squirming in her boyfriend’s hand.  Soon the strange object found its way to her mouth.  Kaylee was shocked at the foreign object that was almost shoved into her mouth.  She opened her eyes and tried to spit out the item only to have Larry suddenly kiss her, forcing his tongue inside her mouth.  Kaylee barely had time to swallow as Larry either accidently or on purpose shoved the object down her throat.  Kaylee was trying to cough as Larry trailed his finger down her throat following the lump that was squirming down her esophagus.  She felt the obstruction finally reach her stomach where it landed in the liquor filled gut.  Larry made a trail of kisses down her face to her gut where he seemed to be fixated on listening to the sounds of the buggy’s screams and Kaylee’s gut working on it.  Kaylee just lay there letting Larry enjoy his fetish as he made circles around her stomach electing a tingling sensation. 

“You could have warned me that you were going to do that,” Kaylee said trying to sound upset but it was hard.

“Sorry,” Larry said looking up from between Kaylee’s breast.  “I was in the moment,” He said as he undid her bra still looking between her mounds.  As soon as her breast were free, Larry started to tease them causing Kaylee to enjoy the sensation.  It wasn’t long till her nipples started to become firm under his fingers.  Kaylee watched as Larry brought his free hand over above her chest.  Suddenly something small fell between her breast and started to move.

“Is that another one,” she asked, but Larry didn’t reply, as she saw a gleam in his eyes.  He started to slowly press her breast together forcing the buggy to be trap between them to let out a cry for help.  It sounded like a man but Kaylee wasn’t sure as it was too muffled to be sure.  She was going to say something else when she felt the buggy moving in discomfort only bring her closer to pleasure.  Larry released the two orbs allowing the buggy to gasp for air.  He didn’t have much time to react as Larry smashed the spheres together slightly harder.  Larry started to rotate them and kneed them.  Kaylee couldn’t help but reach down past her underwear and touch the spot that was aching for some attention.  Larry released the fun pillows and then crushed them together again harder and repeated the process.  Kaylee started to match the same pace that Larry set, and soon she was near.  “I’m about to-” was all she got out before there was a muffled scream and a squishing sound as suddenly Kaylee felt a liquid started to get rubbed between her breast.  The faint scent of blood reached her nose as the buggy was crushed to a gooey mess.  Larry quickly got up and ripped off his underwear as he straddled Kaylee’s stomach.  Kaylee could only gap as he started to titty fuck her using the blood as lubricant.  Larry shot his load all over Kaylee’s shocked face.  She didn’t move as Larry finished with a loud sigh.

“Oh yeah, that was great.”  He opened one of the draws and pulled out a random piece of clothing to start cleaning up himself and Kaylee.

“What was that,” Kaylee asked stunned.

“What?  You didn’t enjoy it?”

“Which part?  When you killed the buggy with my breast, or the fact that you just shot your stuff all over my face without telling me while using me like some fuck toy?!”  Kaylee said angrily.  Then quietly she said, “I didn’t even get to cum.”

“Aww, baby,” Larry said scooting in closer.  He then started to tease her nipple again which started to harden to his response.  “I can change that pretty quickly.”  Kaylee wanted to say something but the sudden violent thrash in her stomach startled her causing Larry to look down at it.  He gave it a nice pat and started to rub it while playing with her breast.  Kaylee forgot her anger as she was in heaven; both her insides and outsides were getting a pleasing message.  It went on for a little while longer till there was a muffled wail and the thrashing on the inside slowed to a stop.  The buggy was dead.

Kaylee looked at Larry and saw that he was already rock hard.  In fact Kaylee didn’t even notice that his member was poking her on the hip till now, begging for attention.  Wanting to actually cum this time she looked at Larry, “Its safe today.”  Larry’s eyes lit up at this as he shuffled toward her legs and slide them open for him to easily access her.  He rubbed the tip of his member against Kaylee’s love hole teasing her to the point where she wanted to scream at him.  Just as he was about to stick it in he turned her over with an ease that startled her.   She forgot that Larry liked to take her from behind. 

Waiting for that sensation that was surely going to send her over the top she closed her eyes as Larry started to lift her hips up so it was in the air with her face pressed into the bed.  He better hurry up, she thought to herself waiting in anticipation.

 

Sam backed away as the giant hand returned look for its next victim.  The other two weren’t as lucky, as he grabbed them without looking into the bowl.  They both let out a cry for help as Sam felt herself start to panic.  She was next, and Nick was nowhere to save her this time. 

 

Kaylee felt Larry’s hand fingering her in all the right places as she started to get wetter every second.  Suddenly he stopped and switched to using his wet finger to probe her other hole that was sticking up.  Kaylee gasped as she felt it slip past her rectum.  “Larry,” Kaylee tried to say but it didn’t come out as she was trying to get used to the intrusion.  Kaylee wasn’t a big fan of anal and although she was feeling a new sensation she knew how large Larry’s dick was.   It barely fit inside her, so there was no way his dick would fit in her little bottom.  In fact he asked her multiple times yet she told him no every time.  Still it didn’t stop him from teasing her while they did it.

Larry stopped fingering her butt hole as he pulled them out.  Kaylee was going to say not to put his fingers back in any of her holes now that they were dirty, but she felt that familiar shape of his penis poking her vagina.  Before she could say anything, Larry used one hand to hold on to her butt and slide himself in.  Kaylee gasped at the feeling of him filling her to the point of splitting her in half.  It was a good feeling but she wished he warned her so she could have relaxed before he tried spearing her. 

Larry kept sliding in for what felt like forever until he hit the cervix.  “Wait,” Kaylee exhaled trying to accommodate all of him.  She just needed a few seconds to get used the shape of him, but something was off.  Suddenly she realized what it was; Kaylee let out a loud gasp.  There was a tickling sensation up against her cervix causing her jump.  Larry rammed his dick into her with a buggy in there.  She didn’t even feel it because she was too busy trying to get used to his large member.  It had to be one of the most disgusting things that Larry ever did.  Putting a buggy up her snatch while he fucked her!  It was totally not sanitary; in fact she could get a disease from it.  His fetish for buggies was always weird to her but this was too much.  Before Kaylee could tell him to pull out she felt something pressing against her anal ring.  It all happened too fast and with perfect execution.  Larry pulled out to the tip causing Kaylee to relax instinctively which opened her asshole allowing whatever was touching her to slip in.  This object happened to be Larry’s fingers with a buggy at the end of it.  He was finger fucking her ass with a buggy while he nailed her with a buggy in her pussy.  Before she could say anything, Larry took the lead and rammed himself into Kaylee’s pussy as he finger banged her making all words leave her as her head spun with sensation she didn’t know how to react to.

 

Febe, the 40 year old, looked at the one eyed monster pushing her into the giantess woman hood.  She tried to fight it but it was useless as she was pushed into the soaking wet steam pit.  The temperature was insane as it threatened to burn her alive.  Meanwhile she was being pushed deeper and deeper into the hell hole.  Finally she felt herself rub up against a fleshy wall.  Not unfamiliar with the female anatomy she knew what it was, the cervix.  With nowhere else to go she waited for the pressure to crush her to death.  That was until the giant penis was pulled out leaving her there alone.  It only meant that it was coming back later which she really wasn’t looking forward too.  Stuck in the small, wet, and dark cavern, Febe tried to breathe but the air was hard to breathe.  She beat up against the cervix hoping to irritate them to let her go.   

 

Penny tried to scream but was pushed up against the smell asshole of this giantess getting a full taste of something she really didn’t want to see.  That was when the hole opened wide like a trap door and she was pushed in with 10 tons of pressure bearing down on her back.  She felt residue starting to collect on her as she was being used like toilet paper to clean the deep reaches inside the giantess.  Penny screamed but got something in her mouth forcing her to shut up as she reached the furthest she could go.  The finger was retracted without her.  Penny felt the walls pressing around her.  Penny tried to head toward the exit when the fingers came back and smashed into her.  She lost her breath; it felt like something might have broken as she took the blunt of the force.  Penny lay there covered in filth in the rectum of a giantess being fingered.

 

Kaylee gasped and shivered at this odd but slightly enjoyable sensation.  The fulfillment of Larry in her pussy with a tickling sensation caused by the buggy, while she was getting fingered in her other hole by Larry.  Kaylee didn’t know there was a buggy in her butt, and she might have not cared at this point. 

“Yeah squirm for me,” Larry said.  Kaylee didn’t know if he meant for her, which she was squirming a little, or the buggy in her pussy.  “How do you like it?  Yeah, take that.  Oh yeah, just the way I like it.”  Kaylee was starting feel like he was talking to the both of them and was going to say something when he rubbed up against the right spot causing her to tighten up in response.   “I’m about to cum!”  Larry shouted in response to her near orgasm.  Larry grabbed her butt with his free hand and slammed hard into her pressing as deep as he could.

 

Febe didn’t know if the giant knew this giantess so well, that every time he thrust he just touched the cervix, he pushed her into it ever so slightly that it hurt every time.  It wasn’t enough to crush her but enough to make her squirm and try to get away.  Meanwhile the entire chamber was filling with more liquid as the giantess must be close.  Then she heard the giant say something loud and the penis was back.  It pushed into her with more force than before.  Febe couldn’t even response as she was slammed with bone crushing force that mashed her into the giantess’ love tunnel.  Febe was nothing more than a mashed up remains of a woman in a pool of cum. 

 

“Shit, I think I killed it,” Larry said out loud on the verge of cumming.

“What?!”  Kaylee said as she was sooo close to orgasming and now she had the fear that the crushed buggy might give her some kind of new STD.  Larry was still fingering her then stopped.

“Don’t worry,” Larry said as he pulled out.

“Wha-” Kaylee was asking him when she felt him raise up higher and push his dick into her asshole.  It was so use to the sensation of something inside that it started to accept the large member into it.  “NOO!” Kaylee said loudly but Larry ignored it thinking she was about to cum too from the sensation of him entering her.  With the cum covered cock, and the relaxed hole, the penis was able to start to enter Kaylee causing her to again gasp in a mixture of pain, surprise, and slight pleasure.  It didn’t take long till Larry was ramming into her ass at a dangerous speed causing Kaylee to gape and gasp for a breath but he was too violent, ramming up to the hilt and almost all the way out. 

“YEAH IM ALMOST THERE!”

 

Penny cried as she was shoved deeper into the smelly ass.  She broke her arm from the penis smashing her deeper into the intestine.  Penny gagged and coughed as the fumes of the giantess fecal matter and intestinal gas filled the air.  There was a loud shouting on the outside as the vibration of the dick moving faster.  It meant only one thing, sweat relief for her…

 

Larry in his ecstasy wasn’t thinking about anything else except for his pleasure.  He pushed up against Kaylee’s ass as he started to pick up her rear end and tilt her so it seemed that she was leaning with her butt up in the air at a 90 degree angle.  “TAKE IT ALL BITCH!!!!”  Kaylee didn’t move as Larry was moving her into a very uncomfortable position.  Larry then pulled out almost all the way and then grabbed Kaylee’s chest with both hands with his arms under her arm and pulled her up using his dick to thrust into her ass lifting her up off the bed.  He then by accident or on purpose sat down, impaling Kaylee all the way on his dick causing her to cry slightly from the sensation.  Then she felt him erupting inside her pumping what felt like gallons of hot semen into her gut making her feel sick.

 

Penny was thrown all over the place.  She finally stopped when she landed on a throbbing object.  Terrified at what it was she realized that it was the penis of the giant.  Suddenly it shot out a liquid at strong force launching her deeper into the rectum where she hoped she would die.  Sadly she was still alive.

 

“Oooooooh, yeahhhhhh,” Larry said holding her tight not letting her go as he released himself till he was finished.  “I bet its dead now,” Larry said taking one of his hands and rubbing Kaylee’s lower intestine where his penis was. 

“You put one in there,” Kaylee asked as she felt her anger starting to rise.  Not only did Larry use her like a sex toy but he also did everything she told him was off limits.  She didn’t want any buggies inside her; they were disgusting and possible disease infested creatures and didn’t want any part of them possible infecting her.  Sure they were cute sometimes but that changed nothing about them caring possible diseases.  Then there was the fact that she just had anal sex which she told him she would never do, especially if he wanted to cum in her ass.  

Still rubbing and pleased with himself he replied, “Yeah.”

Kaylee forced herself out of Larry’s arms.  “I got to go the bathroom,” She said angrily.  She needed to clean up.  As she walked off to the bathroom that was connected to the room Larry laid down on the bed letting out a relaxed sigh.

“That was the best sex ever, I never came like that in my life.”

Kaylee walking to the bathroom said quietly, “I never even came.”  Through all the surprises that Larry did she was too shocked to cum and felt unsatisfied.  Sitting on the toilet Kaylee cleaned her pussy of the blood from the buggy praying that she didn’t get something like AIDS or whatever it might carry when her gut turned from the warm liquid still in there.  Trying to relax her butt which seemed like it wasn’t going to close she relived herself into the toilet.  Finished she got up to flush and saw something moving away from her waste. 

Penny tried to swim away from the large log that saved her from a death of suffocation only to find she was about to flushed.  The giantess looked back and saw the buggy.  “Sorry,” She said sincerely as she closed the lid and flushed the toilet sending Penny down the toilet with the rest of the mess.  Kaylee marched into the room and found her stuff.

“Back for more,” Larry said pleased with himself.

“No,” Kaylee said firmly as she got dressed quickly.

“You sure,” Larry said, too pleased with himself to detect the anger in her.

“Larry, I’m done with you.  I’m breaking up with you,” Kaylee said when she was dressed and left the room before he could respond.  She was done with how men treated her like some sex toy. 

“What?”  Larry said about to follow but realized he wasn’t dressed.  “No, wait.  Come back, Kaylee.”  She didn’t.  “What the hell is her problem?”  Larry asked angrily.  Pissed off Larry got dressed about to leave to find Kaylee for an explanation.

 

Sam heard everything that happened and was left in the bowl as the giants had sex and the giantess stormed out pissed off.  The way it sounded is that the giant must have done something that really upset her because she was gone in a flash leaving Sam with the giant.  The giant mumbled something as he quickly dressed and opened the door to leave.  Sam felt hope as she was forgotten by them and she would be safe, or at least till someone else-

“Almost forgot about you, my little snack.” The giant grabbed Sam, breaking her out of her hope filled thoughts.   “Bottoms up,” The giant said opening his mouth causing Sam to cry out as she looked death in its mouth.

End Notes:

Any mistakes please let me know.  Sorry it takes me a month or so to do a chapter but been busy.  Again I'll try and get the next chapter out soon but... may be another month.

Chapter 13 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

Sorry had finals, then computer crashed yet again, then came Christmas with family.  Was going to do more in this chapter but thought I should just get something out there.  Not sure if anyone is still reading but if so thought it would be good to post.

Nick looked up at the stairs that seemed to lead on up to another world.  The stairs were way too tall for Nick to climb without exhausting his powers.  Yet he had no choice, Sam was in trouble and he needed to get to her now.  She was somewhere on the upper floor trapped and most likely scared.  Concentrating Nick decided it would be best if he just teleported up the stairs and then search the rooms for Sam.  He still couldn’t locate her exactly but he knew she was somewhere on the second floor and off to the right of the steps.  Closing his eyes Nick tapped into his powers about to release them when there was a slamming of a giant sneaker next to him destroying his concentration and forcing him onto his back.

“I’m heading up stairs to piss,” slurred the drunken giant who owned the foot that nearly killed Nick.  Thankfully he was too drunk to notice Nick as he wobbled slightly standing at the foot of the stairs.  He seemed to be judging if he could make it up the steps.  Nick debated on hitching a ride and decided that it would be the most cost efficient and he should save his strength, he would need to get down the steps later might as well save his strength for that.  Quickly Nick closed the small distance to a shoe lace that was dangling on the side of the shoe and grabbed as the drunken behemoth started his journey to the bathroom upstairs.  Nick started to regret it as the man was stumbling his way up the steps.  Nick feared that he wouldn’t make it, not that the ride was rough but also the man didn’t seem to be in any condition to be walking up stairs.  As soon as they made it, Nick jumped off and quickly hid in the banisters shadow in case the drunk decided to look down and have enough cognitive ability to identify him.

As soon as the man walked off to the left where the bathroom was, Nick hurried toward the right side of the hallway where there were 3 doors.  There was one on the left side of the wall, one dead ahead, and one off to the right of the wall.  Trying to sense where Sam was he noticed that each room had occupants but other than that Nick didn’t know.  Walking toward the doors Nick reached out toward the first door to his left, the moment his hand touched it the door swung open and a couple left the room.  Nick waited till they went downstairs to peer into the room and saw that there was no one else in there, small or large.  Trying the next door Nick was about to move on when he heard a muffle cry for help.

 

 

Julie sat on the bed with Brett next to her as the downstairs music play.  The muffled music outside the room made it hard to hear what was going on outside.  Julie frowned as she wasn’t sure how exactly she got in the room as the alcohol was taking its toll on her.  “Here,” Brett said as he handed another beer to Julie who took it.  Why was she here again?

“You know I’m really glad you showed up,” Brett said as he set his beer down.  “I’ve been trying to get your attention all year in class.”

Julie snorted at the comment, “Really?” 

“Yeah, you’re just my kind of girl,” Brett said as he slid his hand up Julie’s leg causing panic to swell up in her.

“Wait,” Julie said as she tried to distance herself from Brett.  She barely even knew who he was and he was already trying to get into her pants.  “I think we’re moving too fast,” Julie said as her head started to spin all of a sudden.

Brett just smile as he closed the distance and started to lean Julie back on the bed as she tried to protest, “I think we’re moving just fast enough.”

“Please,” Julie said trying to fight off Brett wasn’t doing much.  Brett was already pulling off her clothes and touching her in places she hadn’t let anyone else touch.  Feeling hopelessness building in her she tried again, “Brett I don’t want this.  No, stop.” 

Brett didn’t listen as he continued to touch and probe her body as she tried to gain control of her reflexes but they weren’t listening to her.  “Come on you’ll enjoy this.”  He started to kiss her but Julie turned her head away.  “Don’t be a bitch,” Brett said angrily as he grabbed her and pulled her up further on the bed.  He started to take his clothes off and said, “I can either make this pleasurable or not,” Brett let out a chuckle, “I don’t care, either way is fine with me.”

Tears started to form in Julie’s eyes.  She was so frighten right now that she couldn’t help but shake in fear at what was going to happen.  Brett went in for another kiss and again Julie tried to deny him access to her lips.  Letting out a growl, Brett flipped Julie over so she was on her stomach.  “Fine,” he growled into her ear as he pinned her to the bed.  “The hard way it is,” Julie tried to call out but was muffled by the mattress.

The next 10 minutes were the worst moment in Julie’s life as Brett had his way with her.  When he was done he got up off her and went for his beer.  “Don’t go anywhere,” he chuckled, “we still have another couple of rounds to go.” 

“Please help,” Julie weakly called out.

“No one can hear you,” Brett said as he started to come close to Julie for another round.

Julie closed her eyes waiting for the horrid sensations to come back. 

“Get off her.”  Julie felt her body freeze at the frightening voice she just heard.  Julie looked toward the voice and saw Nick on a night stand next to the bed.  She couldn’t believe what she was seeing, how… 

“I told you to get off her now,” Nick said in a deadly voice that again caused Julie to be frightened.  She never heard anything so frightening; never did she think that the Nick that she knew could sound so threatening and frightening.

Brett on the other hand didn’t seem to understand as he eyed Nick like he was crazy.  “What the…” Brett laughed as he got off Julie and made his way over toward Nick who didn’t seem to care how large he was to him.  “Are you talking to me like that you bug?  Let me put you in your place like I did her,” Brett said as he reached down to flick Nick off the night stand.

Nick didn’t move an inch as the curled finger moved forward to flick him.  It was inches away and was ready to spring forward to launch Nick off the table to the floor, possibly even his death.  Julie watched in horror wandering why he wasn’t running away.  She was about to stop Brett from flicking Nick but was too slow as the finger was let go to smash into Nick.

The finger was about to hit Nick but before it connected Nick with unbelievable speed and strength punched the finger away causing Brett to let out a howl as he jumped back.  He grabbed his finger and cussed in pain as Nick stood there like he had been before.  When Brett was done cussing he set his murderous glare down at Nick, “Your fucking dead.” 

“I’ll give you one chance to leave,” Nick said again in a deadly voice.

Brett didn’t listen as he went forward to smash Nick with his hand.  He didn’t even move a step before Nick disappeared from the nightstand and appeared floating right in front of Brett’s stomach.  Julie watched in complete shock as Nick delivered a punch to Brett’s gut which collide and made a huge indent, about the size of a large fist, slam into Brett’s gut and ripple out forcing Brett to his knees gasping for air. Nick didn’t let up as he disappeared and then reappeared right in Brett’s gasping face near his nose.  Again Nick punched him on the noise and as if there was a giant invisible fist, it smashed into Brett’s face breaking his noise and sending him reeling onto his back. 

Brett was wailing and holding his noise as blood oozed over his face.  Suddenly Nick was standing on the broken noise looking down at Brett who had fear in his eyes.  “Get out,” Nick said in that deadly calm voice that made Julie pray that she wasn’t next.  Brett quickly scrambled away and grabbed his clothes and quickly ran out the door and out of the party.  Julie didn’t move until she saw Nick appear on the bed covers.  She quickly gasped and hurried to cover herself up with the blanket on the bed.

“Are you ok,” Nick asked with his voice back to normal.  He stepped forward toward Julie but she tried to scoot backwards as far as possible.  There was a sadden look on Nick’s face as he said, “I’m sorry I… I could have stopped this from happening if I wasn’t so oblivious.  None of this would have happened.”  Julie was in shock right now from all that happened in the past 10 minutes but she didn’t know which was more shocking Brett or Nick.  She didn’t say anything as Nick walked closer until he was at her the base of her feet that were under the covers.  “Are you ok?”

Julie had to find words to answer that question.  “I, umm, yeah I think.  How,” Julie asked confused.

“It’s a long story,” Nick answered, “Are you sure you’re ok,” Nick asked worried.

“I’m sure…” Julie said still shocked but as soon as those words came out it hit her and she couldn’t help but feel those hands and that helpless feeling from before.  She started to cry as she covered her face with her hands and pulled her legs up to her chest.  “How could this happen to me?  Why me,” Julie said through her tears.  She couldn’t stop until she felt a small pair of hands on her hand.  She pulled them away to see Nick in front of her on her knees trying to comfort her.

“Shhhh, it’s ok.”  Nick said trying his best.  He didn’t know what to do or say.  He could only do what he thought would help which is be there for her right now.  Julie’s large eyes had tears in them as Nick could read the pain and anguish in those eyes.

“You don’t understand, he…” suddenly Julie let everything out as she started to cry, “I never been with anyone before and he made me feel secure and safe with him tonight.  I thought I could trust him and then took it away from me and made me feel so hopeless and weak and-”

“Don’t,” Nick said cutting her off.  “Think of something nice, happy thoughts.  Think of your family, think about something else.”

“How,” Julie asked still crying.

“What makes you happy?  Anything,” Nick said trying to help her get through this.

“I don’t know,” Julie said still upset.  “I guess Kaylee.”

“What about her that makes you happy?”

“I don’t know,” Julie said frowning “I guess I like how she always makes me laugh.  I like how she brightens up my day when she smiles, or how she always looks on the bright side of things.  I like how she always there for me like when we first meet and help fend of those boys at school.  I love how she stops whatever she is doing to help me,” Julie started to smile as she starts to recall her best friend in the world.  “I love those blue eyes that seem to be able to look into me and know when something is wrong…” Julie stopped and looked at Nick.  “What?”

“It sounds like you really like her, like a lot.  More than a friend,” Nick told her.

“What?  She my best friend I don’t like her like that,” Julie said defensively, but as she started to think about it… No Julie shook her head, “There no way.  I can’t be in love with her I mean, I couldn’t be.  Sh-she likes boys, she has a boyfriend.  I mean what would I say to her?” Julie looked to Nick for an answer.

Nick shrugged, “Tell her what you told me.”

Julie though about it, “Do you think it would work?”

Nick reached out and wiped away a big tear from her chin with his hand, “I think if you truly feel the way you do, you should let her know and see where it takes you.  The worse that happens is she doesn’t feel the same.  It sounds to me that no matter what she will still be your friend.”

“You think,” Julie asked hopeful and almost complete forgotten what happen before.  Nick nodded.  “Thanks,” Julie said as she leaned forward a little more and kissed Nick.  When she pulled away she had a sadden look, “I’m sorry for, well, everything I did and said.  I never had good luck with boys.  They always teased me when I was a kid and so when I saw you, a weak male buggy,” Julie couldn’t help but start to turn sorrowful.  “Nick please forgive me.”

“It’s ok,” Nick told her.  “It’s in the past.”

Julie kissed him again, “Thanks.  Umm, do you mind if I get dressed?”

Nick blushed, “Oh right.”  Nick jumped down and slide down the blanket to the mattress as Julie got out of bed and dressed.  Julie came over and picked up Nick when she was done.  “Julie, I need your help finding Sam.”

Julie’s eyes grew wide at the mention of Sam, “I forgot!  Oh no,” Julie said scared.

“It’s ok; she’s in the next room over.  I just need you to open the door and find her.”

“Of course,” Julie said as she quickly left the room and went to the last room the last door in the hallway.  She knocked to see if anyone was in there.  There was no answer so Julie opened it quickly and looked inside to find that no one was there.  “Sam?”  Julie called out.

Nick looked around feeling his stomach do a flip at no sign except for an empty bowl where Sam was last seen.  Closing his eyes Nick concentrated to try and see where Sam was but couldn’t sense where.  “No,” Nick said as he was breathless.  Trying harder, but there was still nothing.  Nick couldn’t sense her at all which meant only one thing, she was dead…

End Notes:

Any mistakes please let me know.

Chapter 14 by Kickyou

Sam cried out as she was about to take a one way trip to a hungry stomach that was waiting to devour her for a quick snack.  Horrid images of her previous encounter with the human digestion system flashed through her head.  She was already about to pass out from fright.  Sam closed her eyes and waited for the free fall to a living hell.  There was a knock on the door, “Hey, Larry,” a female voice came from the other side of the door.

Larry closed his mouth as he lowered Sam away from his face.  “Yeah, Courtney,” Larry replied slightly annoyed.  He just wanted to eat this buggy and then leave.  If it wasn’t a girl and Courtney at that, he would have ignored them.

“I just heard you and Kaylee broke up.”

Gapping at her response Larry quickly opened the door and looked at Courtney, who was leaning into the door frame in a sexy pose that made Larry raise an eyebrow.  “Where did you hear that,” Larry asked in disbelief.

Courtney moved closer to him, “Kaylee’s been telling everyone about it downstairs.”

Larry felt his furry grow.  “We didn’t break up, we just had an argument a few minutes ago.”

Courtney shrugged, “She made it pretty clear that you guys are over.”  Courtney moved close to Larry, “You know now that you guys are over, maybe we should make her regret it.”  Courtney started to rub her hand up against Larry’s arm.

Larry grinned, “You know I was going to leave this lame party, want to join me?”  Courtney smile and followed Larry downstairs and out the door.  Larry completely forgot about the buggy in his hand and decided he would save it for later.  Putting his hand into his pocket he dropped the buggy in and headed to his car with Courtney in tow.  This night wasn’t a total waste.

 

Nick was literally going to kill everyone at this party if it meant Sam’s safety.  Nick’s rage was getting the better of him as he felt his powers surge with his anger; Sam didn’t deserve any harm to befall her especially if it was because of him.  Nick barely heard Julie when she spoke to him.

“Nick, are you ok?”  Nick paused as Julie concerned voice made him gain control.

“No,” Nick told her with anguish in his voice.  “I can’t find Sam.”

“Where should we look,” Julie asked.

“You don’t understand I can’t sense her,” Nick told Julie who looked confused.  “I can sense people’s energy or life force, whatever you want to call it, but I can’t find Sam’s.  I’ve looked through the whole house but I can’t find it anywhere.  That means she-” Nick stopped talking.

“What is it,” Julie asked Nick as he cut himself off in mid-sentence.

“Wait, I sensed her.  It’s was really weak and it was moving quick, but she’s alive.”

“That’s great,” Julie said excitedly, “Where?”

Nick looked at Julie with a haunted expression, “She’s outside leaving.  Julie we need to leave now before I lose here.”

“Ok,” Julie said as she hurried and headed out of the room.  She kept Nick closed in her hand as she went downstairs into the party where she ran out the door and looked around to notice a car pulling out from the street and driving off.  “Was that them,” Julie asked as she headed toward her car.

“I don’t know, it might be, I can’t sense Sam anymore.”

“Don’t worry Nick, she’s fine.  I’ll just follow-” Sam stopped in her tracks as she noticed that her car was boxed in.  “Crap,” Sam looked around to see if any of the owners were nearby but there was no one.  It took all of Nick’s self-control to not lash out and stay calm.  “Don’t worry Nick, I’m sure she’s fine.  I mean she was fine right a moment ago?  If she left the party unhurt then that means she got someone to help right?”

This calmed him down a degree but still.  “Maybe, but then why would she leave without finding me,” Nick questioned.

“Seriously,” Julie asked looking at Nick like he was crazy.  “You just beat Brett to a pulp; I think you can take care of yourself, and she knows it right?”  This calmed Nick down more as he thought about it.  “Let me find the owner of the car so we can leave, but I’m sure Sam is fine.”

Nick looked at Julie and saw that she meant what she was saying.  He would trust her judgment.  “Alright, but let’s try and hurry.  There are a couple of people that I need to help that are hiding in the house that I need to help.”

“Where,” Julie asked as she headed back into the house.

“Under the couch in the main room, just drop me off and when you’re ready come get us.”

“Alright,” Julie said as she headed toward the house.  When she opened the door she headed toward the couch Nick was talking about.  She leaned down and let Nick out of her hand.  Julie then got off the couch and started to ask people to see who was blocking her in. 

Nick quickly headed under the couch and called out, “Joe, Natalie.”  There was no answer.  Looking further under the couch Nick called out but there was no reply.  “Shit,” they weren’t here.  Nick had to find them, he couldn’t leave them here. 

 

Natalie watched as Nick grabbed onto the giants leg and get carried away up the steps.  Looking back at her father she gave him a questioning look, “Do you think he’s coming back?”  Joe nodded as he pulled Natalie further under the couch as to not be spotted from the giants, but as time went by Joe started to worry if this mysterious person is fine.  Time went on and on until there was a feminine cry out near the couch.  Joe held Natalie back as he peered out from under the couch and saw that there was a young woman lying on the ground with an injured leg crying for help trying to crawl toward the couch.  A giant must have dropped her while walking by. 

“What was that dad,” Natalie asked as she looked out at the woman and gasped in shock.  Suddenly a foot slammed down near her causing her to cry more frantically for help.  There was no telling how long she would last.  The woman saw Joe and Natalie and frantically tried to call out to them over the music.  Natalie looked at her dad, “What do we do.”

Swallowing Joe wasn’t tempted to go out there to help until another pair of feet came close to stepping on the woman.  Joe pulled Natalie back under the couch, “Stay here I’ll be right back.”  Before Natalie could say anything to stop her father he ran out from under the couch and out toward the woman who was helpless.  Joe felt panic well up inside him as the booming music drowned everything out except for his pulse thumping in his head as he tried to make sure he wasn’t stepped on too.  The problem was that there were so many people between the couch and the woman that it was like a forest of legs walking around and stomping to the beating music.  Joe reached the woman who was weeping with joy for the rescue.

“Thank god, please, I can’t move my legs.”

“Don’t worry here,” Joe quickly picked up the woman and started to help her back to the safety of the couch when there was a pair of sneakers shuffling backward came closer toward them.  The right pair passed by, but the left one was descending toward them. 

“Watch out,” the woman screamed as the heel of the sneaker was falling down as the giant backed up unaware of them behind him.

Joe didn’t think.  He quickly pushed the woman out of the way as he tried to dive out of the way too but wasn’t so lucky.  Suddenly there was a sharp pain in his left leg and then nothing.  The sneaker disappeared into the crowd of shoes, but Joe knew that they weren’t safe.  Trying to get up Joe realized he couldn’t.  Looking back to see why he felt himself feel faint as he was missing his entire left leg.  All there was left was a red smear of what use to be.  Suppressing the pain Joe crawled over the frightened woman.  “We need to get out of the open,” he shouted through the pain and music.  She nodded vigorously as Joe and the woman tried to help each other crawl toward the couch.  Joe looked toward the couch to see his daughter screaming out for him.  Joe couldn’t help but feel her fear as she watched him try and make his way back to her. 

“Hurry,” She cried out with tears in her eyes as Joe felt tears forming too.  They were getting close to the couch and Natalie kept shouting, “Please dad hurry up.”

Natalie laughed in joy as her dad, wounded, was saving another person in need.  He was her hero, always there keeping her safe and now saving someone else.  Natalie stepped out from under the couch to help her father and the woman to the safety of the couch.  They were just a few yards away from her.  “Dad,” Natalie shouted as she rushed over toward him.

“Don’t worry honey,” Joe called out to her.  “I’ll be right there-”

Natalie screamed, “DAD!”  Natalie was with in arms distance as a giant flip flop came down right on top of her dad and the woman without warning.  There was a sickening crunching noise as Natalie was splattered with blood from her father and the woman.  Natalie looked at the giant foot that crushed her father.  Slowly the foot was lifted off with a squishing noise as there was a puddle of unrecognizable remains of her father and the woman, who caused her father his death.  No it wasn’t her fault it was the giants’ and giantess’ fault.  They were the ones that took everything from her, her father and her mother, now she had no one.  Natalie stood there staring in utter disbelief and shock not moving as feet continued to step around her threating her with the same fate as her father.

Suddenly Natalie was yanked back as a foot came down where she was and pulled back under the couch.  “Are you ok?  What happen, where’s your father,” Nick asked her with a concerned look on his face.  Natalie didn’t say anything as she just looked blankly ahead.  “Natalie,” Nick said again realizing she was in shock.  That blood on her must be her dad’s.  Nick pulled Natalie into a tight embrace, it was only then did she start to cry at her lose.  Nick didn’t know what to say to her right now.  “Shhhh,” Nick said stroking her head.  Knowing that she wouldn’t move on her own, Nick used his powers to put her to sleep hoping that she wouldn’t have nightmares.  Nick put Natalie on his back and carried her over toward where Julie dropped Nick off and waited for her to return.  This night couldn’t get any worse.

 

Julie went around asking everyone whose car was blocking her, but either they didn’t know were too drunk to response.  Julie made her way toward the kitchen where she saw Kaylee sitting there with a small group of people drinking and chatting away.  Julie couldn’t help but think about how she felt about Kaylee and that feeling only grew when she looked up at her and smiled at her.

“You having fun,” she called out to her.

“Umm, yeah… I mean no.  I need to go and someone is blocking me in,” Julie told Kaylee.

“What kind of car,” one of the guys asked Julie.

“It’s a pickup truck and it’s blocking in my Civic.”

“A blue Chevy,” he asked.

“Yeah,” Julie hoped that he could help.

“Shit my bad, let me move it,” He laughed as he got up and headed out to move his vehicle.

“Thanks,” Julie called out to him.  “You staying Kaylee or you coming with me, I could come back to get you,” Julie offered.

“I’ll go, yeah,” Kaylee said standing up and wobbling a little.  “Woo, whoa little dizzy,” she chuckled.

Julie helped Kaylee walk toward the family room where the couch was and set her down as they waited for the Chevy guy to return.  Julie looked down at her feet for Nick but didn’t see him.  She was about to lean down to look under the couch when Kaylee leaned into Julie and set her head on her shoulder.  “I broke up with Larry,” Kaylee told her with regret but also relief in her voice.

“Why,” Julie asked.

“He just… wasn’t what I was looking for,” Kaylee said snuggling up against Julie.

“I know what you mean,” Julie replied distantly.

Kaylee snorted, “What you and Brett have your first fight?”  Julie didn’t reply causing Kaylee to look at Julie concerned, “What happened?”  Julie still didn’t say anything.  “Julie you’re my best friend you can tell me,” Kaylee told Julie, pressing for the truth.  Unable to tell Kaylee the degrading facts she just looked at her with sorrowful eyes.  Kaylee gasped as she saw the red mark on Julie’s wrist and put the pieces of the puzzle together.  “That bastard, I’ll kill him!”  She exclaimed getting up only to get pulled back down by Julie.

“It’s ok, it’s taken care of.”  Julie told Kaylee but she was furious.

“No it’s not, when I see him I’m… I’ll, Gah, I can’t even think straight.  I can’t believe it, this is my fault.  I should have never tried and get you two to go out.  Julie-” Julie stopped Kaylee by holding her hands.

“Please, I just want to move on,” Julie told Kaylee.

Almost if on cue the Chevy guy came through the door, “Ok problem solved.”  Julie thanked him for his help.  Looking down she saw Nick carrying someone on his back waving for her attention.  Leaning forward she carefully picked Nick up and started to head for the door.  Kaylee looked over Julie’s shoulder and saw Nick.

“Is that the same buggy from before, that’s not the same girl one is it?”

Before Kaylee could continue on Julie said, “His name is Nick, and he’s a good friend.  I screwed him and Sam over big time.”  Julie felt horrible.  “I’ve been a real bitch to them ever since they came to see my mom.  I shouldn’t have, but I took my hatred from the past with other boys and let it blind me.  I judged Nick before I even knew him.” Julie opened the front door and headed toward the car. 

“You’re not a bitch,” Kaylee defended for Julie.  “You’re my best friend, and I haven’t met anyone as nice as you before.  Besides it doesn’t look like anyone is hurt right?”  Kaylee said peering at Nick.  Julie was about to tell Kaylee that she was wrong but Nick shook his head stopping her from telling Kaylee.  “See, you’re not a bitch.”  Kaylee leaned up against Julie as they headed to her car.  When they reached the car Kaylee stumbled a little and headed for the passenger seat.  Julie put Nick and the little girl in one of the cup holders in the car.  No one said anything as they headed toward Kaylee’s house to drop her off and then head back home.  When they pulled up Kaylee went to get out of the car and stopped.  “Julie, I’m sorry about what happened tonight.  I… um, I guess what I’m trying to say is…” Kaylee couldn’t think of anything and sighed, “Goodnight I guess.” She got out of the car and headed toward her house. 

“You’re going to miss your chance,” Nick said from below her.

“What?” Julie asked confused blushing.

“Go.  I don’t mind waiting a little longer to get back,” Nick told Julie.

“I-” Julie bite her lip as she debated what to do.  Making up her mind she said, “Thanks, I’ll be real quick.”  Taking a deep breath she got out of the car and chased after Kaylee who seemed to be at her door trying to find the right key.  “Kaylee,” Julie said making her pause and turn around.

“Yeah,” Kaylee asked confused as to why Julie was at her door step. Julie fidgeted as she tried to muster up the courage to say what she needed to tell her friend.  “Is something wrong,” Kaylee asked.

“I… Kaylee I’ve like you for a long time,” Julie blurted out and waited for herself to die of shame.  She took another breath and continued on looking at her feet, “Kaylee I have feeling for you, like the kind that are making this hard for me to tell you.  I know you might not have the same feelings for me and probably prefer a man over me,” she said quietly.  “But I-”

Julie was interrupted by Kaylee pressing her lips up against Julie’s causing her to stand still quietly and let Kaylee explore her lips and mouth while she stood there shocked at the suddenness.  When Kaylee pulled back she had a wicked grin on her face, “Yeah that’s settled, I prefer the taste of you over any man.  It’s so sweet.”  Julie just stood there stunned and gapping at Kaylee’s forwardness.  Kaylee then took hold of Julie’s hand and started to explain.  “Larry taught me tonight that I’m done with a man controlling me just to get what he wants.  I don’t want you to think that I’m testing what it’s like playing for the other team.”  Kaylee laughed, “Heck I always felt that we were closer than sisters.  I’m just glad that you feel so strongly about me that you are willing to express your feelings to me, and hopefully I don’t forget about this tomorrow morning,” Kaylee said jokingly as she pulled Julie into a hug.

When she pulled away Julie couldn’t help but smile at what just happened, “I’ll call you tomorrow and we can get together and hang out.”

Kaylee shook her head, “No.  It’s not hanging out anymore.  I’m taking you on a date tomorrow.”

Julie blushed, “We can just hang out.  It doesn’t have to be a date-”

Kaylee kissed Julie on the lips again, “I’m taking you out for lunch, wear something nice for me.”  With that Kaylee went to her door and unlocked it and went inside without allowing Julie to change her mind.

Julie quickly realized she was standing outside her best friends- no her girlfriends door in the middle of the night.  Quickly Julie headed toward the car and got in.

“How did it go,” Nick asked.

Julie couldn’t help but smile.  “I’m going on a date tomorrow with her,” Julie said giddily.  “Ok, let’s get home and get you back to Sam.”  Julie pulled out and back onto the street and headed down to her house.  When they got back she picked up Nick and the little buggy girl too and headed for the door.  She opened the door and saw her mom sitting at the table upset waiting for her.  “Mom I can explain,” Julie tried to say defensively as she knew that she must already know.

“How could you,” Julie’s mom said angrily.  “I raised you better than to do something like this.  I thought Sam and Nick were dead,” tears of anger started to form in her eyes.  “How could you take them to some party against their will?  If they are hurt I swear young lady,” Jasmine didn’t finish that threat.

“I didn’t think they would get hurt.  I didn’t know it was that kind of party mom,” Julie tried to justify her reason but she knew she wouldn’t win this.  She would just take her punishment.  Jasmine held her hand out and Julie set both Nick and the little buggy into her hand.

“Where’s Sam,” Jasmine asked accusingly.

Julie frowned, “Sam didn’t tell you about tonight?  How did you know?”

“Your brother told me he saw you leaving with Sam.  Where is she?”

Julie felt sick, “I thought she got back.”

“What,” Jasmine asked shocked.

“She left the party and we thought she was coming back home, that’s why we left.”  Nick just stood there in Jasmine’s hand still holding Natalie on his back unable to come to terms with what is going on.  Sam didn’t come back home.  She was someone else without his help to protect her.  “Nick I’m so sorry,” Julie said with deep regret.  Nick didn’t hear anything after that.  He quickly jump out of Jasmine’s hand and landed on the table to set Natalie down.  Pacing around Nick tried to think of what to do next.  He couldn’t possible find her now if he tried to search for her.  The person could be a couple of house away, or maybe miles away.  Hell she could even be in another city by now.  There was no telling where she went.  Nick’s emotions where swarming as he tried to debate what to do. 

He had to at least try, no he had to find her.  Taking a deep calming breath Nick sat down and crossed his legs and started to concentrate.  He would have to search with precise precision and speed in order to save Sam, “Please be ok…" 

It would be a very long night…

 

“OH YESSSSS!” Roared Larry as he shot his load down Courtney‘s throat, who was deep throating him in the car just as they pulled up to Larry’s house.  Courtney finished sucking Larry off and looked up at him with a lusty look on her face.

“Are we going to take this up stairs,” She asked wiping at her mouth of any residue left.  Larry got out of the car and headed to his house with Courtney literally on top of him.  She was going to town with his lips as she hungrily tried to kiss him to death.  She was insatiable as she somehow kept from falling down backwards as they walked together into the house and up the stairs.

“Second door on the left,” Larry barely got out from between Courtney’s assault on his lips and his growing urge to just fuck her in the hallway.  They made it through the door and headed for the bed.  He pushed Courtney off him and had her lying on the bed with her legs already spreading.  Somehow she already removed all her clothes on the way up the steps without him knowing.  “Damn,” Larry said unable to move.

“Hurry up big boy,” Courtney said as she ran her hand down her body to the part that needed attention desperately.  Larry fumbled with his shirt then went for his pants when he felt wiggling.  He was about to ignore it, but quickly remembered his snack.  Reaching in to pull the buggy out he thought about eating it right there.  Larry started to stick his tongue out to tease the squirming buggy when Courtney let out a tired sigh, “Look if you want to play with a buggy instead of fuck me, that’s fine but I’m leaving then.”

Larry quickly stopped, “Hold on.”

Courtney smirked at him, “I thought so,” She then started to play with herself as she waited for Larry.

Larry quickly stripped all his clothes off and headed to his nightstand and opened it.  He quickly deposited the buggy and grabbed a handful of condoms and headed over to Courtney.

Sam quickly headed toward a corner of the drawer as soon as she was dropped down in it.  The giant male, which she learned was named Larry, didn’t even notice her anymore.  He also left the drawer open in his haste allowing Sam to see what was in the drawer.  It was literally nothing but condoms.  Sam was shocked and horrified at this discovery but quickly realized that she needed to leave before he got back.  Suddenly there was a loud moan and the sounds of sex filled the air as the two giants went at it.  Sam noticed that the drawer was too larger for her to get out and was trapped.  Fear that she might be used for a twisted sex toy, she quickly huddled up in a corner and felt her fear get the best of her.  She couldn’t sleep between the fear that she was next and the loud noises that went on and on throughout the night.

End Notes:

Really hate this but I don't think I'll be able to get another chapter out soon.

Chapter 15 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

Sorry been a while.

Sam was quickly woken up by the sound of a loud knocking noise that frightened her.  She jumped at the sound not realizing that she fell asleep last night.  She was too tired to stay awake as the noises of sex quickly faded into background noise.  Next thing she knew, there was a loud knocking noise followed by an older woman’s voice, “Larry.  Larry whose clothes are these out here,” she said through the door.

“Ugh it’s my mom,” Larry said out loud.  There was some shuffling as Larry walked toward the door and opened it. 

“You’re an adult now and I can’t tell you what to do with your life, but I will not have you bring home women and have their clothing all over the place for your sister Mary to see lying around.”

“Fine mom,” Larry said less than enthusiastic about benign chewed out by his mom, even less in front of Courtney.  Larry took the clothes from his mom and then closed the door behind him.

“Your mom sounds nice,” Courtney said sarcastically.

“Not funny.” Larry commented as there was a creaking noise the bed made from his weight.  Sam thought about going back to sleep only to notice that to her disgust and joy, there was a used condom hanging off the open drawer … that she could climb!  Sam bit her lip in indecision as she looked at one of the last things she wanted to touch, be her only hope for freedom.  Deciding she should take the chance she listened carefully to see what the giants were doing.  There was the sound of giggling and smooching coming from outside.  This was her chance; Sam went over to the condom and tugged on it to see how stable it was.  It would be able to support her weight.  Sadly it was still a little sticky either from Courtney’s juices or from the natural lubricant used for condoms.  Holding back her revulsion, she grabbed hold and started to hoist herself up.  As soon as she tugged on the open part of the condom, suddenly a thick slimy liquid came out of the condom and drencher her.  Frozen in disgust and horror, Sam found that she was covered in male ejaculation.  Fighting back from screaming her outrage and disgust, she pushed that urge down and started to climb up.  The sooner she was gone the better.  Heaving herself up Sam started to climb the condom and hopped that there was some way out of this room.  From there she didn’t have a plan but it was better than waiting for a horny giant eat her or worse…

As if some sick comic cosmic joke was being played on her she heard Larry say, “Wait let me get another condom.”  Sam froze as she realized it was too late for her to hide.  She was halfway up the condom as soon as she saw that face.  At first he frowned at her, and then a smirked appeared on his face, “You know I could use a snack.”  He reached out toward Sam who shouted out her protest only to be denied.  Larry pinched Sam up and held her over his mouth, “You been alive for far too long little one.  Time to say goodbye,” Larry waved at her as he chucked and proceeded to drop Sam who was failing about.  Suddenly he stopped and pulled her away from his mouth with a look of disgust.  Sam was confused as was Courtney who was still lying in the bed waiting for Larry to return.  “Oh God, I think I got some in my mouth,” He said almost petrified. 

“What?”  Courtney asked confused.

“She’s covered in my semen,” Larry said outraged.  “Some got in my mouth.”

Courtney laughed out loud at Larry’s obviously distasteful remark about his own juices.  “Well now you know what I taste when I go down on you,” Courtney said giggling at his displeasure.  Larry was glaring at Sam which only caused her to be more afraid.  Suddenly the giant picked up a condom from the draw and opened it with his teeth.  “If you like semen so much,” Larry said still upset at the happy accident that spared Sam’s life, “Then I’ll be happy to help you with that.”  Sam quickly started to say something in her defense but Larry moved way too quickly for her.  With Sam in one hand and the condom in the other, Larry quickly deposited Sam on his erect penis where she was straddling the head of the large member.

“Oh, God no,” Sam said as she saw Larry hold open the condom just in front of her.  Larry didn’t hear her or care as he quickly pulled the condom over his dick and over Sam pushing her down into his penis where it throbbed with every pulse.  Sam was quickly confined in a plastic prison with the only cell mate being a large penis.  “Let me out!”  Sam screamed her rage and fear.  Larry didn’t, in fact he headed over toward Cortney which Sam watched in horror as she spread her legs giving Larry the go ahead.  Sam couldn’t do anything as she watched Larry get in position and point her right at the moisten hole that was waiting for her.

Before she was about to head to her doom she heard Larry say above, “The sooner I cum the sooner I’ll pull out.  That is if you don’t suffocate or get crushed beforehand.”  Sam wrapped her hands around the tip of the penis just as she was quickly thrust all the way into the hot pussy.  Sam was crushed into the fleshy member as she was assaulted by numerous pressures.  There was the pressure from the dick below her pressing into the plastic wrapping covering her, and then there was the pussy clamping down on her, and the pressure from the motion pushing her forward.  On the first thrust, already covered in slime, was moved forward toward the tip of the condom where she fell in front of the penis head.  Immediately she was pushed further into the dick head when her back hit the end of the vagina.  Sam cried out only to get a mouth full of precum in her mouth.  Sam quickly recalled the words of her torturer as it was already getting really hard to breath.  With barley any room Sam started, with great regret and disgust, rub the head of the giant beast that was in front of her.  She started to try and pleasure this horrible monster so she could get out alive.  There was a strong squeezing down on Sam as on the outside clamped down greedily as she started to move backwards.  Then she was shoved forward again.  Sam was starting to sweet profusely as in no time the temperature from the pussy, the penis, the lack of air, and her quick fondling was starting to get to her.  The temperature was scorching as she felt her self-gasping for breath.  Things were happening too fast for her to keep track as she slide further forward until she was filling the small bubble at the tip of the penis.  Things were getting fuzzy as she was being smashed around.  Just as she was about to pass out Sam did the only thing she knew would affect the giant, she bite down as hard as she could on the tip of the penis.  Her forward motion stopped and suddenly she was covered in a hot steaming liquid that came out of nowhere.  She was hit with another blast, then another, and another.  She was quickly drowning in the slimy goo as she had nowhere to go and was quickly being submerged in the large amount of cum. 

Next thing Sam new she was quickly gasping for air and the penis was gone.  Larry looked down as he held open the condom grinning at Sam.  Sam was going to say something, anything to this evil being when he quickly tied the condom shut and started to massage the condom covering Sam in the ejaculation.  “Stop!” Sam shouted only to get some of the goo into her mouth again causing her to cough. 

“You can stew in that for a while,” Larry said as he quickly deposited the used condom on his nightstand to save for latter that is if she didn’t suffocate.

 

Julie didn’t know what to do.  She had a date with Kaylee but she couldn’t leave now, not with Sam gone.  Worse, Nick hadn’t moved from where he sat since last night.  He hadn’t said a word or anything, which made it very unsettling for her.  Did Nick blame her?  She knew that if she was in his position she would blame herself for everything that happened.  What would Nick do to her?  Would he treat her like he treated Brett?  The though scarred her to the point where she wasn’t sure what to do.  Suddenly her phone started to vibrate.  Shaking her out of her thoughts and walking back to her room.  Looking at her phone she noticed that it was Kaylee calling. 

Taking the call Julie put the phone up to her head, “Hello…” she said meekly.

“Hello?  Is that all I get, a simple hello?  Not how are you doing sexy?  How are you doing my goddess,” Kaylee asked. 

Julie started to apologize, “Oh, I’m sorry-”

“I’m joking!  Jeez, if this is going to change how we act toward each other maybe we shouldn’t…”

“No, no it’s just there a lot going on right now and well I’m a little flustered is all.”

“What’s going on,” Kaylee asked concerned.

“Sam’s gone, she never came back home,” Julie explained.

“You mean the female buggy?”

Julie felt her anger come up at the comment of Sam being just a mere buggy, “She’s a friend, not ‘the female buggy’,” snapped Julie.

“Wow, calm down.  Sorry I didn’t mean it like that just trying to recall which one it was.”

Instantly feeling regret, “No I should apologize.  I didn’t mean to snap at you it’s just...  I shouldn’t have brought them to that party last night.  It’s my fault that she’s missing and there isn’t anything I can do to fix it,” Julie couldn’t help but feel depressed over this fact.

“You sound really upset about this, Look how about we forget going out and I come over later on today?”

“No I …” Julie didn’t want to ruin their first date, but she wasn’t feeling up to leaving.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll be over later on tonight and just have a girls night ok?”

Gratefully Julie replied, “Thank you.”

“I’ll taste those lips later tonight sexy,” Kaylee said giggling before hanging up.  Julie could only blush at that remark as she recalled what happened last night.  Kaylee, surprisingly how drunk she was, remembered it all. 

Julie headed down stairs to see if Nick.  When she got down there she saw her mother sitting there with a small plate of untouched food near Nick and the other buggy.  She looked concerned.  “He’s been like this since last night,” Jasmine told her daughter.  “And she hasn’t said a word either since she woke up.”

Julie looked at the little girl who was just hugging her knees to her chest staring off into the distance.  She didn’t look any better than how Nick looked, which wasn’t saying much considering Nick looked like he was dead.  He was still crossed legged and didn’t even look like he was breathing.  Suddenly there was a crying noise as Macy woke up.  Jasmine went to get up, but Julie stopped her, “I got it mom.”

“Thank you sweetie,” Jasmine said as she looked just as bad as Nick and the other buggy did.  All three of them looked worn out and tired and Julie figured she needed to help them all out to get back to their best.  She just hopped that Sam was doing ok.

 

Nick, completely exhausted, fell backwards on his back causing Jasmine to gasp in shock.  Nick didn’t know what time it was he was too distracted trying to find Sam to even realize that it was the next day.  Jasmine quickly helped Nick up giving him support with her fingers.  Nick was frustrated, tired, and hungry.  He still didn’t  find Sam; sadly he could only cover about 5, giant, miles around the house before he was too weak to continue.  The larger the radius got the longer it would take Nick to search considering that he had to be 110% sure Sam wasn’t there before expanding the search.  He just hopped Sam wasn’t too far away because at this rate it might take a while before he can find where she is. 

“Is everything ok,” Jasmine asked.

Before Nick could reply his stomach growled, and he realized how hungry he was.  Unable to answer he weakly went over to the food and started to eat.  It wasn’t too long before he could talk.  “Nothing,” Nick told Jasmine with regret.  “How is Natalie doing?”

Jasmine frowned for a second and said, “Oh, her name is Natalie.  She over there,” Jasmine said picking Nick up and carrying him the short distance to her.  “She hasn’t said a word, or moved.”

Nick shook his head, “She’s still in shock from her dad.”

“What happened,” Jasmine asked.

“I wasn’t there in time; he was killed right in front of her.  I don’t know how long it’s going to take for her but… it’s not easy losing someone close.”

“I know, when my husband and parents died it took me a week before I could stop crying.”  Jasmine didn’t know how she made it through that period of her life but she knew that they wouldn’t want her to sulk over them.  It was the kind of people they were, her parents and husband would want her to smile and be happy.  Sadly there were still times that she desperately missed them that it hurt.  She knew what Natalie was going through right now.

Nick sat next to Natalie but she didn’t even acknowledge he was there.  “Natalie,” Nick called out to her but she didn’t move.  “Should we leave her be,” Nick asked Jasmine.

Jasmine nodded, “She needs more time to herself.  What about you?  How are you doing?” 

“Not good.  Sam’s out there and I have no idea where.”

“What can I do to help,” Jasmine offered. 

Nick thought about it for a moment.  “It would be easier if someone could help by driving me around as I look for her.  I could search faster that way rather than siting here.”  This way Nick could do increments of a few mile searches rather than sitting at the house expanding the radius a few miles every day.

“Give me a minute to change and I’ll take you,” Julie said off to the side of the room carrying Macy.  “It’s my fault that she’s missing.  I have to help.”

“Thank you,” Nick told Julie.  Julie carried Macy off toward her play area and headed to her room to change.  Nick looked to Natalie and said, “I’m going to leave, but you’re in good hands now.”  Natalie didn’t reply.  He wished he could help her but he had to get Sam back. 

“Ok,” Julie said as she got ready to leave.  “Where do we go first,” Julie asked picking Nick up until her mom stopped her.

“Wait, Nick are you sure you’re ok to do this?  You still don’t look too good,” Jasmine asked concerned.

Nick gave her a smile that masked how he really felt, “Thanks, but I’m fine.  Just watch over Natalie until I get back.  It shouldn’t be too long.”

Jasmine didn’t seem convinced but she just nodded and wished them luck.  Julie carried Nick out toward the car and asked, “So where first?”

“Let’s start at River Street.”

 

Sam didn’t know how long it had been since she was put in the condom, but Larry hadn’t returned and she was running low on fresh air.  The smell of old cum filled the balloon and was making it hard to think.  Sam tried to chew and claw her way out of the plastic but apparently not only was it supposed to keep from breaking during sex but also from tiny people trying to escape.  Never did she think she would wish for a condom to actually break on her till now.  Yet as she struggled, it was all in vain only causing her to slosh back into the puddle of cum.  Feeling that she was going to collapse at any second she tried her hardest to break free one last time.  Putting her hands on the side of the condom she tried to pull the plastic apart, but to no avail.  With her sight dimming, Sam could only imagine the condom actually breaking.  Suddenly there was a weird sensation that ran through her body and suddenly the condom broke and she spilled out along with the semen.  Gasping for fresh air it took Sam a while before her thoughts came back to her.

She was baffled at how she got free until she looked down at her wrist and saw the bracelet that Nick gave her.  She completely forgot about it.  There must have been some energy still in it and she used it to free herself.  What else could she do?  Sam thought about it but she didn’t know how much energy she had left stored in the bracelet and how much it would take to get her back to Nick.  She could have just used the last of the energy to set herself free or she might still have more left.  Sam didn’t know but figured she might as well act like there is none unless she really needed it.

Deciding that she better get out of here before Larry got back, Sam looked around for a way off the nightstand.  She saw an alarm clock with a cord traveling down toward the ground.  That could be her ticket out of here.  Heading over to the clock she went behind it just in time as the door opened.  Sam ducked behind the clock hoping that whoever it was wouldn’t look behind it. 

“Larry?”  A little girl called into the room.  “Mom said…” she trailed off as she must have noticed that Larry wasn’t in his room.  Sam waited for the girl, assuming the sister that the mother was talking about earlier, to leave.  “Oh is that a balloon,” she said excitedly.  Sam frowned at those words and looked up to see the child (she seemed about 10) heading over to the condom.  Sam was horrified at what was about to happen, she was reaching out to pick up the used condom.  Before Sam knew what she was doing she popped out of her hiding spot and tried to stop the girl.

“Don’t touch it,” Sam said causing the girl to stop and look toward Sam.  Next thing she knew Sam was swiped up by the girl and rushed up to the girls’ face.

“Oh cool, I needed another buggy,” The girl said joyfully.  She completely forgot about the condom and started to head out of the room before Sam could even interject or say anything to her knew captive.  The girl kept Sam closed in her fist and unable to escape.  She kept talking, “It wouldn’t be fun with only 3 buggies but now that I have one more we can have fun.  I’m glad too I thought I would be bored all day but you changed that.”  The girl seemed very excited.

Sam was terrified.  This was what she gets for trying to help.  “Wait,” Sam shouted out hoping the girl would listen but she didn’t get a response from her new tormentor.  Screaming out in frustration Sam started to kick and punch her way out of the fist but quickly the walls pressed down on her jamming her into a tight ball causing her to scream out in more frustration.  It wasn’t long before she was dropped from the open fist onto a desk.  Sam landed hard on her butt causing her yelp out in pain for her sore bottom.  She quickly glanced around to see that the desk was clean off except for 3 other buggies that were just sitting there obediently waiting.  Sam was confused as she turned around and in time to see the giant girl drop a large book down.  The book landed with a sound like an atomic bomb going off and with enough force that it sent Sam and the others blown away, tumbling across the desk.  The giant girl let out a giggle at their plight. 

“This is going to be fun,” The giantess said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

End Notes:

If you find any mistakes please let me know.

Chapter 16 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

... Sorry been a long time I got distracted whenever I had time to write and been busy any other time.

Sam looked at the book that must weigh more than a small town.  Sam could only look up at her captive and wait for what was going to happen next.  All Sam knew was that if she did something that displease the giantess (let’s say like running away) she would be dealt with quickly or worse, very slowly and agonizing.  Sam looked to the others and noticed that they were all frightened too but dared not move without permission.  Just like Sam, they feared what would happen to them.  There was 2 women, both older than Sam, maybe late 20s early 30s and one boy who was way younger than Sam maybe 14 or 15.  Looking back at the giantess, who started toward the book that she slammed on the desk early and opened the book to a random page.  Sam didn’t know what the book was but it was thick, like a high school or college textbook size.  When she found the page she wanted she let out a bored sigh.

“Homework is always so boring, but good think I have a few of you to keep it exciting.”  Sam didn’t like where this was heading.  If she was anything like her older brother she was in a lot of danger.  “I have 4 problems that I need to do in math,” she said with a look of disdain, “but luckily there are 4 of you!  So for each problem I’m going to play with 1 of you until I’m done.”  Sam frowned at the giantess’ words.  It didn’t seem too bad, depending on what she thinks is fun that is.  That though quickly died when she saw the other 3 starting to freak out.  They knew what was about to happen.  Whatever it is, it won’t be good. 

Sam looked up at the giantess to see what she had in mind when she noticed something.  The giantess seemed familiar.  Sam hadn’t gotten a good look at her yet but now that she was looking she was putting the facial features together.  She couldn’t recall but she remembered that face somewhere…

Before Sam could figure it out there was a knocking on the door followed by the sound of the giantess mother, “Mary, are you doing your homework?”

“Yes mom,” Mary answered as she sat down in her chair and pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil.

“Ok sweetie. If you need help with anything just call me,” she said as she left not checking in on her daughter and what she was doing. 

“I will mom,” Mary replied as her mother left.  Sam watched as Mary’s attention came back to them.  Mary’s face quickly turned to an upset frown.  Sam puzzled look to the others to see if they knew why the sudden change in her demeanor only to her shock to find that they all disappeared.  The others were using the distraction of Mary’s mother to get away.  Mary let out an upset sound, “Why do you all try to run away? Silly buggies,” Mary said as she located each of the buggies.  They all ran in opposite directions one to the top right of the desk the other to the bottom right and the other to the top left of the desk.  Sam didn’t know what they planned to do when they got there; it wasn’t like they could climb down from the desk.  Faster than Sam could blink, Mary took her hand and slammed it down on the buggy furthest away, the one heading toward the left corner of the desk.  The buggy didn’t see it coming; she didn’t even have time to cry out as there was a slamming noise that could be felt through the desk.  Sam watched in horror at the red stain on the palm of Mary’s hand as she lifted up off the desk.  The other two didn’t stop running but Mary didn’t seem to care.  She must have realized that they couldn’t escape from her.  When they both reached their destination they peered down to the floor.  The boy backed up possible realizing how stupid their plan was now, but the other female didn’t move from where she was.  She took one look at the giantess and jumped off the desk.  She would have made it, if she wasn’t right there near the giantess who quickly snatched her out of the air. 

“Let me go,” She screamed but Mary didn’t listen.

“Well, now I’m back to 3 buggies.  Better make you all last,” Mary said as she lifted the buggy in her hand above her head.  She dropped the female buggy into her mouth and quickly closed her mouth on her.  Sam could only watch as Mary seemed to toy with the buggy as she went to do her homework.

 

Catharine couldn’t breathe as she was trapped in the little demons’ mouth.  She was assaulted by a probing tongue that guided her around the dark, moist, and rank mouth.  The stench of the previous meal filled her sense of smell, tuna fish.  The large fleshy muscle that was as large as Catharine shoved her into a fleshy wall, sticky of saliva which coated her even more in the slimy juices.  As she tumbled around in the dark prison she occasionally hit something firm and hard and slightly sharp.  It had to be the large teeth that could shred her to pieces at any moment the giantess wanted.  Time went on as Catharine was spun around so many times that she lost track of where she was.  She couldn’t tell what was up or down where left or right was.  All she knew was that she was exhausted from the ordeal that kept going on for what seemed like forever.  Then all of a sudden she was flipped around again with one of her arms sticking out on a tooth.  It happened too fast for her to realize before it was too late.  There was a sickening crunching noise and then there was no feeling left in her right arm.  Catharine went to scream but gagged on the blood and saliva that filled the mouth.  Catharine felt herself going into shock only to be jerked out of it as she was flipped around onto the other side of the mouth.  The giantess tongue positioned one of her legs across a molar.  Catharine didn’t have time to retract it in time and lost her right leg.  There was the sound of mashing and crunching as Catharine felt pain and dizziness.  The giantess hummed a tune as she seemed to not care what was happening to Catharine.  Catharine’s pray for it to end came to her as she was positioned whole body between a row of teeth.  Sadly the giantess had other plans, instead of a quick finish like her other limbs the crushing weight of the giantess choppers was slowly pressing down on her squeezing the little life she had left out as if savoring the last favor of some gum.  Catharine felt everything until she popped like a piece of candy between those giant teeth.

 

Sam cringed as she heard the girl’s muffled screams turn into a sickening crunch like sound.  Mary didn’t seem to notice that she just killed someone and continued to write down on a piece of paper.  She finished writing and reached over toward Sam as if reaching for a snack.  The giant hand hovered over Sam and came down.  Sam closed her eyes waiting for her to be next.  She heard a muffled cry as the giant hand went for the boy.  Sam didn’t know if she should feel pity or relief that it wasn’t her this time. 

 

Patrick fought with all his might but it was useless he couldn’t budge the strong grip the giantess had on him.  He should have followed Catharine and jumped off the desk too.  At least one of them would have been spared from torture like Amber when she was crushed in a split second.  As Patrick was about to be popped into the huge mouth that awaited a new treat, Patrick did the only thing in his power that he could… he started to curse the giantess.  Patrick let loose every foul word he knew just in spite of this beast.  When Patrick was done he noticed that the giantess was just glaring at him. 

“You have a foul mouth,” she said sternly.  Patrick gulped at the tone of her voice.  This wasn’t a good idea.  Patrick realized that he made a horrible mistake. “If you like to talk dirty than maybe you belong somewhere as dirty as your mouth.”  Patrick quickly started try to plead with the giantess but she didn’t seem to care as she proceeded to get out of her seat.  Patrick dreaded what was coming.  The giantess walked over toward a wall mirror and stood in front of it.  She stood there for a moment gazing at here self as she held Patrick in her hand.  Patrick shook his head no as he watched the giantess pull down her shorts and turn around and stuck her rear out.  Shouting and begging for forgiveness that he wasn’t getting, he watched in horror as the giantess polled down her underwear just far enough to reveal where Patrick was heading.  There was no remorse in those eyes that stared at him.  “Enjoy your trip,” She said as Patrick was moved toward the small crack that would soon be his knew jail. 

Patrick was shoved halfway into the fissure, unable to get out, as the giantess proceeded to pull up her undergarments.  As soon as the light was blocked out Patrick let out a hollow that he wasn’t sure could be heard.  Suddenly his entire world started to shake around.  The walls started to compress and expand pulling him deeper into the depths of hell.  Through the commotion he heard the giantess say, “Did I gain some booty?  I hope he notices,” she said giggling.  Patrick didn’t know what she was talking about and didn’t care.  He was too concerned about what he should do now that his head was the only part sticking out of the giantess’ crack of doom.  If he went any deeper, then it would be the end of him. 

Mary decided to finish her homework and proceeded to sit down.  As Mary went to sit down in her chair her butt cheeks spread open allowing Patrick to fall down further for a split second.  A split second was all it took for Patrick to fall down deep enough for his head to be encased in the crushing flesh that seemed to want to squish him.  Patrick immediately gasped for breath from both lack of oxygen in his restricted world and from the smell.  Horrendous couldn’t describe the smell well enough.  Patrick tried to claw his way up but couldn’t move his arms he was trapped with a tremendous pressure baring down from all sides.

Mary sat there thinking of the answer to her homework.  She felt a tickling in between her butt that was distracting her.  Trying to itch it she started to squirm in her seat hoping to relieve the irritation. 

 

Patrick felt his entire world move around as the walls started to flex, sway, and bend his body into weird shapes.  He felt himself slowly being dragged downward and the wretched odor starting to increase.  Patrick started to panic and breath quick as he realized he was heading deeper and deeper.  The panic breathing wasn’t help as he started to run out of oxygen and feel light headed and dazed.  Next thing he knew he was pressed up against a wall of flesh that reeked while having his backed mushed into the wall.  Unable to move Patrick could only turn his head away from what he figured had to be the giantess anus.

 

“7,” Mary said out loud as she wrote down her answer to the problem.  The itching went away, but Mary had a new problem.  There was a presser that was starting to make its way through her gut.  Mary had to pause as she held her stomach.  It was no good… Mary grunted and pushed the gas out to relieve the pressure.  There was a long loud noise that came from behind Mary as the discomfort slowly turned to pleasure as she released the built up gas that was in her.  “Much better, good thing mom didn’t hear that.”

 

Patrick had a bad feeling when the flesh walls pushing up against him suddenly became taunt and firm.  Patrick assumed this was it and he was about to be smashed into a pulp from the skin around him.  Sadly he was wrong.  It came without warning.  Mary’s anus suddenly opened up and Patrick was slightly pushed into the opening.  A blast of wind gushed out and hit Patrick with tremendous force causing him to be pushed back.  If Mary wasn’t sitting down Patrick would have been launch out from her deadly trap, but because she was sitting down he was pushed back up against the skin that was holding him there.  He had front row seats to the loudest and smelliest fart he ever witness.  Patrick was stunned for the full duration of the toxic hurricane.  Still dazed after the gas was passed, Patrick couldn’t move as he was then being pushed back toward the hole that the foul wind came from.  He could do nothing as he was pushed past the opening as it still gapped open.  It slowly closed and clamped down onto Patrick’s lower body, trapping him half in and half out. 

It was horrifying as Patrick was stuck in a worse hell hole than where he was previously.  Some of the fumes from the gigantic fart still lingered inside the bowls of the giantess.  Patrick screamed for mercy.  His only answer was a gurgling noise from deeper within the giantess.  Hoping that this was it, Patrick shed a tear hoping he wouldn’t suffer anymore.

 

“One more problem to go,” Mary said cheerfully looking at Sam.  Sam was still holding her nose from the gas emitted from this little girl.  Sam could only pray that the person under her rear was dead.  Soon it will be her turn to be killed.  There was gurgling noise and Mary leaned to one side and let out a nasty fart that almost made the first one seem pleasant.  Sam stared in horror as Mary let out a giggle.  “I’m a little gassy today.  Now what to do with you, I’m feeling kind of hungry.”  Sam couldn’t move as she was in shock.  How could anyone be this cruel?  Why was everyone here trying to kill people who are just smaller than them?  It was horrible that just become someone was born smaller that they would be subjected to a fate as cruel as the ones that she had seen in the past 10 minutes.  Yet this didn’t change the fact that Sam was now being picked up by Mary and being brought to her mouth that started to open up.  There was a small puddle of red saliva from her previous snack that she munched on.  Sam snapped out of her shocked state and quickly started to fight.

“Let me go!  You can’t do this, stop!”  Yet her pleas only seemed to please the giantess more.  Panicking even more she looked around hoping to maybe see something that she could use to buy more time or even… that was it!  Sam was being hung over Mary’s mouth.  Quickly Sam looked down at the homework down below and started to read the math problem that Mary was working on.  “18!  The answer is 18!”  Sam screamed at the exact moment she was being dropped into Mary’s mouth.  Sam landed on the tongue was instantly slathered with salvia as she was tossed around in the maw.  Sam started to scream 18 over and over again but couldn’t as the slimy liquid oozed into her mouth and gagged her.  Mary didn’t care that she knew the answer to the math problem.  Sam needed another way out.  Her only option was… the bracelet!  Sam quickly started to concentrate on using the bracelet to help her. She tried to envision herself getting stronger to open the giantess mouth but she couldn’t concentrate enough as she was being tossed around like a piece of candy.  Dizzy and exhausted from her ordeal Sam was on the giant tongue in the middle of the mouth. 

“Is this it?” Sam asked herself as she awaited her fate.  She was about to be eaten by a 10 year old as a snack.

Suddenly there was light and two fingers came into the mouth and grabbed Sam around the waist as they pulled her out of the slimy mouth.  Sam still dazed looked onto the giantess confused face.

“You know math?”

“What?”  Sam asked confused at the question.

“The answer was 18.  How did you know,” Mary asked confused. 

“I’m in calculus 2,” Sam told her.

“Calcu…?  What’s that?  Is that like buggy math?”

“Something like that,” Sam replied.  “Are you going to eat me,” Sam asked scarred of the answer.

“Hmmm, not right now, I have a test on Monday in math.  If you help me study and get a good grade I promise I won’t eat you until after the test.” 

“Ok,” Sam didn’t really have a choice here.  She could help and hope that she finds a way to escape or say no and be eaten right now.  Besides, Nick had to be looking for her right now and would save her soon.  She just has to stay alive until Nick finds her. 

 

Nick fell back into Julie’s palm exhausted.  She was walking up to the front door of their house.  It was a long unsuccessful day at finding Sam today.  They have been looking for the last couple of hours and yet haven’t found anything.  It got to the point where Nick didn’t have any more strength left to look so Julie convinced him that they should head back and get some food and rest.  Nick was losing hope it’s almost been 24 hours since Sam was taken.  Was it even possible that she was still alive?  Nick quickly banished that though, he would keep looking until he found Sam.  If Nick had to he would tear this world apart just to find Sam, literally. 

As soon as they got inside Jasmine came up to them to see if Sam was back.  “I couldn’t find her,” Nick told Jasmine.

“I’m sure she fine,” Jasmine said trying to help.  “I’ve made dinner if you’re hungry,” Jasmine said leading them into the kitchen.  As soon as they entered the kitchen Nick noticed that Danny was sitting there with a plate of food, but what was shocking he was talking to Natalie and she seemed to be interacting with Danny. 

“Natalie and Danny are talking,” Nick asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, I took a nap and when I woke up I saw that they somehow bonded,” Jasmine seemed as confused as Nick was.  “I don’t know what happened but they’ve been talking ever since then. I didn’t want to interrupt them, I’m afraid that she might go back to being distant.”

“She seemed to have gotten better,” Julie said. 

Nick listened to the conversation that they were having as he ate and heard that they were talking and it seemed that they did in fact bonded.  Curious Nick walked over to them to try and find out how exactly this happened.  “Is everything ok,” Nick asked Natalie.  Looking into her face Nick could see that she was still mournful for her lose.  Before Natalie could replied to Nick’s question Danny chimed in.

“When we first meet her she didn’t feel like talking at all, but then I noticed that she was hungry so I got her some food and asked her why she was sad.  She lost her dad like me.  We started to talk about what we missed and eventually it turned into things that we liked to do and now were friends,” Danny said cheerfully.

“Wow,” Nick said surprised.  Before he could continue Danny quickly started to ask Nick a question.

“Where were you?  I thought we were going to play with my toys again?  Where’s Sam?  Did something happen?”

“She’s missing,” Nick stated as he realized that he needed to start searching again soon.  “I need to go eat and start looking again, so you two continue, I didn’t mean to interrupt.”  Nick headed back toward Julie and Jasmine.  “She’s doing better.  I didn’t think that anyone would get her to open up, but I guess someone her age and same experience could.”

“That’s one problem solved,” Julie said.  “Now we just need to find Sam.”

Nick nodded as he continued to eat his small portion of the food on Julie’s plate.  He only searched a small circle around Jasmine’s house and another small portion a few miles away.  The speed that he was searching wasn’t very good.  If he was back home he could have already found Sam, but his powers were still regenerating at a slower rate. 

Nick’s thoughts were distracted by a knocking at the door.  Julie got up from the table and headed over to the door.  She opened the door to be greeted by her friend Kaylee.  Jasmine looked toward the door to see who it was and saw that it was Kaylee.

“Oh, Kaylee, what are you doing here so late?”  Kaylee stepped into the house and closed the door behind her as she greeted everyone.

“Jewels and I were supposed to hang out today but she had something to do.  So, we decided to hang out tonight.”  Julie brought Kaylee over to the table where she took a seat and noticed the two buggies on the table.  She waved to Nick who nodded back to her and tried to say hello to the other buggy, “Hey there.”  However Natalie didn’t take to kindly to Kaylee’s presence and seemed to try and hide from her. 

Julie noticed that Kaylee was making Natalie uncomfortable.  Not wanting to disrupt the friendly environment that was here a few seconds ago, Julie decided it was best if she and Kaylee went somewhere else, at least for the time being. “Kaylee lets head to my room I have a few things I wanted to talk to you about.” 

“Alright,” Kaylee answered.  Kaylee reached out and took Julie’s hand and held it.  Julie’s face brightened up to a shade between pink and red, but she didn’t pull away.  They both walked out of the room and went upstairs. 

“Am I missing something,” asked Jasmine looking confused.  She obvious picked up on the vibe that was between those two.

“It’s a long story,” Nick replied.  “Julie should be the one telling you, but the short version would be that Kaylee is dating Julie.”

“Dating?  Since when,” she asked still shocked.

“Since last night,” Nick replied as he took another bite of food trying to get as much in before he exhausted himself again.

Jasmine looked shocked and wanted to say something else but shook her head slowly in disbelief, “I didn’t know that they liked each other like that.  I mean I knew the ‘liked’ each other but not, you know, liked.”

Nick swallowed his food and shrugged, “I don’t think they knew either.  It just happened.”

Suddenly there was another knock on the door.  Jasmine got up and opened the door.  Just as soon as the door opened there was a faintly familiar voice calling out, “Where are they?”  Nick didn’t know who the tall woman that looked like Jasmine’s sister, if she had one.  She wore a fancy dress that strangely had a pocket sowed in the center of her chest, right over her heart.  “Nick, you haven’t aged a bit!”  The woman came over laughing as she picked Nick up and pulled him close to her ample chest in a tight hug.  When Nick was pulled back he saw again a familiar face that has changed with age.  It was Annabel. 

“Annabel, I see you grew.”

Annabel couldn’t help but giggle which sounded just like when she was a child.  “A lot can happen when you age 30 years.  Boy do I have a lot to catch you up on.”  Annabel set Nick down, “How’s my favorite nephew doing,” Annabel called out rubbing Danny’s hair.

“Hi Aunty Anna, where’s Uncle Dill?”

“He’s right here,” Annabel replied as she reached carefully into the pocket that was on her chest and pulled out a small man that was roughly the age of Annabel.  He wore glasses with a goatee and was sleeping soundly.  “He had a very long couple of days.  We tried to pass a new company policy that would stop experiments on buggies as test subjects.  It was a long week and Dylan didn’t get much sleep as he did everything he could to help.”  Annabel smiled down at him.  “That’s my Dylan for you, when he wants something he won’t give up on it.  Just like us, no matter how impossible it is between us he won’t give up on our relationship.” 

As if he knew that he was being talked about, Dylan started to wake up.  “Did I fall asleep?”

“Just for a little while,” Annabel told him as she placed him down on the table. 

“Did everything go ok at the meeting,” Jasmine asked.

“No,” Dylan told her.  “We tried everything but they still didn’t listen to us.”

“But we set up another conference again in 3 weeks,” Annabel said optimistically.  “Enough about our situation, what’s going on how is everyone doing?” Annabel asked.  “Who might you be,” Annabel asked looking toward Natalie who still seemed a little uncertain of the new person. 

“It’s ok,” Dylan told her, noticing her uneasiness and trying to reassure her that it was fine. 

 “I’m… my name is Natalie,” she finally said after a while.

Annabel smiled at her, “Well Natalie, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Annabel put her finger out to do a handshake with her.  When Natalie went to shake it, Annabel gasped and pulled her finger back shouting, “Ouch!” 

Natalie jumped back scared that she hurt the giantess by accident, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to-”

“I’m joking,” Annabel said laughing which caused Natalie to look around the table where apparently everyone else was smiling at the joke except her.

“She does that to everyone,” Danny told her rolling his eyes at the joke that he must have seen a hundred times.

“I remember when I first did it to you young man.  You were afraid to hug me for weeks,” Annabel said.  Everyone laughed including Natalie.  After that Natalie seemed to be at ease with everyone there. 

Annabel started telling jokes and stories of her younger days how she met Dylan in college when he was looking for food.  She befriend him and they been together ever since.  Annabel kept talking more and more until Danny started to yawn from exhaustion.  It wasn’t long before Danny went to bed saying goodnight to everyone. 

“You look tired too Natalie, why don’t you get some sleep too.”  Nick told her.  Natalie nodded in agreement with him.

“Here I can make you a bed in my room,” Jasmine said as she went and carried Natalie off to bed. 

As soon as they left, Annabel started to talk with Nick, “I heard about what happened to Sam.  If there is anything I can do to help, just tell me.”

“Thanks, but there isn’t anything we can do.  At least not yet,” Nick said disheartened.

“We could try and call the police and…” She didn’t finish that thought as everyone knew that was a silly idea.  Nick had no doubt that a missing buggy would be taken as a joke and even if they could convince them that Sam was personal property lost and should be reclaimed what could the cops do that they couldn’t? 

“Do you know who was there at the party,” Dylan asked.

Nick shook his head, “No.  I don’t even think Julie knew anyone there.  It’s nice to see you again Annabel and I’m sorry that I’m not myself, with Sam gone I feel empty without her.”

Annabel nodded, “I understand.  I would do anything if Dylan went missing.”  Jasmine returned looking just as exhausted as Danny and Natalie.  “Jaz you look tired.”

“I had a long day… maybe I should get some sleep.”

“Well I don’t want to keep you from that.  We’ll come back another time. I just wanted to see Nick again.  Don’t worry Nick we’ll find Sam,” Annabel said kissing Nick on the forehead. 

As Annabel and Dylan left, Jasmine asked if Nick was going to sleep or staying up.  “I’m going to stay up a little longer,” He told her as he waited for her to leave to spend another night searching for Sam.

End Notes:

I'll try and get this stroy moving regularly and also make some new stories.  I just hope some of you are still reading this.

Chapter 17 by Kickyou

Julie closed her door as she pulled Kaylee into her room.  “What’s up,” Kaylee asked still holding onto her hand. 

“Sorry about before, you know, canceling on you.”

Kaylee made a lackadaisical hand gestor with her free hand as she sat down on Julie’s bed.  “It’s fine.  I don’t care if go out or if we continue to do what we always do as friends, like hanging out at each other’s houses or jogging.”  Kaylee smiled wickedly as she continued, “I mean, I sure do love watching you jog in front of me, with that nicely toned rear-”

“Stop,” Julie said mortified.  “Now I can’t let you jog behind me without thinking you’re watching my butt.”  Julie was surprised when Kaylee reached around with both hand and grabbed her butt and pulled her closer to her.

“What?  It is a damn fine butt to look at,” laughing Kaylee gave it a nice squeeze.  This lead to Julie letting out a weird squeak noise that she never knew she could make and tumbled forward landing on top of Kaylee who continued to laugh.  They both looked each other in the eyes as her laughter died down.

“… um maybe I should get off,” Julie said but Kaylee kept her hand still firmly on her bottom.

Kaylee bit her bottom lip as she worked up the courage to ask, “I don’t want to sound pushy but do you, I don’t know want to, you know,” she said seductively.  Julie looked hesitant.  Kaylee too her hands off Julie and watched her get up from the bed.  “I’m sorry Julie I didn’t mean to be like that.  I just…” Kaylee continued trying to quickly change the mood that she obviously miss read.  Julie turned around and headed for the door.  “Julie please,” Kaylee said upset that she pushed her best friend away so fast.  That was until she heard Julie lock the door and start to strip off her shirt.  Julie turned around with just a bra and her shorts on.  “I thought you were upset?”  Kaylee asked confused yet starting to get turned on at what she saw.

“What, am I not allowed to tease you too,” She asked smirking.

“Oh,” Kaylee said smiling back.  “You sly fox,” Kaylee started to take her shirt off too but Julie stopped her. 

“Please let me do it,” Kaylee swallowed as she nodded and sat there still watching Julie come closer to her.  Julie started to kiss Kaylee as she slide into her lap and press up against her.  Julie started to kiss lightly and then Kaylee started to get into it more and more until they were practically sucking on each other’s mouth passionately.  Kaylee didn’t even notice that her shirt was off when Julie was pushing her down on the bed.  Kaylee had to catch her breath.

“Wow, where did this come from?”

Julie stopped as she was straddling Kaylee’s stomach.  She quickly looked hurt, “I’m sorry am I being too rough?  I’ve never done this before.” 

Kaylee reached up and took off Julie’s bra and started to softly cup her breast.  “I never knew you could be so passionate.  Let’s slow it down a little, I want to enjoy this.”

Julie nodded and blushed.  She didn’t know what came over her, she enjoyed that she was the dominate one on top.  She closed her eyes as she let Kaylee fondle her until she felt her lower body starting to produce enough liquid to seep from her panties and moisten Kaylee’s skin.  Kaylee noticed and took one of her hands off Julie’s chest and work its way down her stomach to her shorts.  She slowly slid her fingers past the fabric to touch that spot that was the source of the liquid.  Julie gasped at the intruding digits, but didn’t stop them.  It was a blissful feeling having those fingers start to rub and probe her in all the right spot. It was almost like Kaylee could read her mind, when she wanted them to enter her or touch her clit at a certain time, Kaylee was there.  Slowly Kaylee took control and worked Julie down on the bed as she took the clothing off leaving her bare to Kaylee’s eyes.  Kaylee licked her lips as she went down on Julie and replaced her fingers with her mouth.  Julie gasped loudly as she covered her mouth with her hand to keep from making too much noise.  The scorching heat from Kaylee’s mouth and the slickness and… ohhhh her mind was shattering right there as she orgasimed from Kaylee’s mouth alone.  Julie just laid there in bliss, mind blank as she continued to feel pleasure from the extent of Kaylee’s magical tongue.  She barely noticed Kaylee stopping and kissing her way up to Julie’s chest and started to play with her breast again.  She asked with a mouthful of her boob, “Did you like it?”

Julie replied with, “Oh God…”

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Kaylee smirked as she used her fingers to go back down as she continued to work Julie’s breast until she orgasimed again.  Julie convulsed and let out a loud noise as she had possible the strongest orgasm ever in her life.  She held onto Kaylee as she rode out her waves of pleasure and fingers until it was over.  Gasping and out of breath Julie looked at Kaylee and felt upset.  She wanted to make her feel good but didn’t have the strength.  Kaylee saw the look in her eyes and knew what she was thinking.  Kissing her on the head she cuddled up against her as she pulled the covers up over them.  “Don’t worry about me.  I enjoyed it as much as you did.”

“But you didn’t cum,” Julie protested but not wanting to break the loving embrace.

“But you did, and that is fine with me,” Kaylee told her as she snugged up closer to her.  Kaylee was telling the truth.  Never had she felt more satisfied than she did now.  Sure she hadn’t had an orgasm the last couple of times she had sex, but unlike any other time she took pleasure in knowing that she gave Julie the best time of her life.  Besides she knew that next time Julie would want to return the favor, unlike Larry who didn’t care.  Inhaling Julie’s smell, she whispered in her ear, “Sleep well my shiny Jewel.”  Julie and Kaylee fell asleep happier than they possible ever could have imagined…

 

 

Sam was trapped in a small plastic cup.  Mary had put her in a cup as she went to bed.  They had been practicing math all day.  Well not practice more like perfected cheating for a simple math test.  The only upside so far to her day was the comfort of hearing the giant brother getting pissed at her escape.  He literally flipped his room looking for her.  He never suspected that his sister took her and was using her as a cheat sheet for school.  Of course that didn’t help much as she was now in a small cup waiting for the next day for Mary to take her to school to cheat.  Sam shuddered as she remembered the threat that Mary gave her.  They were in the bathroom as she was taking a poop and held her over the toilet and pointed down at the mess, “If you don’t help me you’re going to be my poop.”  Sam couldn’t help but notice the shape of the boy’s body that was shoved up Mary’s rear buried in the mass of waste.  Sam looked away feeling sick from the smell and the sight.

Snapping out of the flash back Sam shook her head, “No.  I refuse to be reduced to that by a mere child.”  Sam thought about using the bracelet’s power to break out of the cup but would she be better off running away?  Sam was technically safer now then she had been in the past day and a half.  Granted she was still prisoner but the giantess needs her to cheat for her math test so Sam didn’t have to worry about being harmed, or at least till after the test.  Of course Mary could change her mind at any moment and just end her life whenever she felt like it.

Feeling hopeless, Sam buried her head into her hands.  “Nick, please, help me…”  Sobbing Sam felt so lost and terrified right now.  She didn’t know what to do; she just wanted to see Nick again.

“Sam?”

Sam gasped as she heard Nick’s voice.  “NICK!”  Sam shouted standing up and looked around.  She couldn’t see anything in the dark.  “Nick?”

“Sam, can you hear me,” Nick asked again.  It sounded like he was right there in front of her but she couldn’t see him.  Sam waved her hand in the dark thinking maybe she just couldn’t see him but she only hit the side of the cup.

“Where are you,” Sam asked.

“I should be asking you that,” Nick told her sounding anxious.

“What’s wrong, where are, why can’t I see you?”

“Sam listen very carefully. I don’t know how you did it but you called out to me telepathically.” 

“The bracelet,” Sam said now understanding.  She must have used the bracelet by accident.

“It still has power?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know how much.  I think it’s almost gone.”

Nick sounded panicky as he said, “Quick Sam you need to tell me where you are.  Anything a street sign you saw, or a landmark something.”

Scarred Sam said, “I don’t know, I was in someone’s pocket.  I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay Sam, I can find you but you need to not panic.  Is there anything else that you might have heard like noise or sound?”

“No,” Sam said as she tried to recall anything.  “I’m stuck in a cup in a little girl’s room.  She’s making me cheat for her or she’ll eat me.”

“So you’re safe for now?”

“For now,” Sam told him as she slide down back into the cup.  “I was in a pocket for I think like 10 minutes.  I don’t know if that helps.”

“Anything helps, at least now I know your close by and not out of city.  Sam… help…” Sam got scared as Nick’s voice started to fade almost as if it was a phone call going out on her.

“What?  Nick I think you’re breaking up, is that possible?”  Sam asked scared.

“The bracelet is running out of power.”  Nick hurriedly explained.  “Sam I’m going to help you.  I swear I…” then silence. 

“Nick?”  Sam asked.  “No please Nick… STUPID BRACELET!” Sam shouted as she took it off and chucked at the plastic cup making a thunk noise as it collided with the cup wall.  Sam sat there for the rest of the night praying that Nick found her or ‘called’ her back.  Eventually the room started to lighten up and there was a knocking on the door.

“Honey you have school today.  Time to get up,” Mary’s mom told her.

There was a groan and the bed beside her started to creak as Mary got up and started to move around for the day.  It wasn’t long before Mary picked up the cup and peered in, “Time to get ready for school.” 

Sam just looked at Mary.  It wasn’t like she had a choice now…

 

 

Nick lay there exhausted on the table as he searched the best he could but found nothing again.  After Sam contacted him, he went into HAM mode as he pushed himself to his limits looking for her.  Luckily she was fine, which was great news, at least for now.  Nick barely realized what time it was before Jasmine walked into the kitchen.  “Is it morning already,” Nick asked starting to already feel the tiredness seeping in.

“You stayed up again didn’t you,” Jasmine asked worried for him.

“I’ll be fine,” Nick said.  “Besides I talked to Sam.”

“You did,” Jasmine asked instantly changing her demeanor.  “Where is she?  Is she ok?”

“I don’t know where she is but for now she is fine,” Nick told Jasmine. 

Julie came down stairs in a nightgown as they were talking.  “Good morning,” She said.

“Sounds like someone had a good night sleep,” Jasmine said as she started making breakfast.  Julie blushed and didn’t say anything to that.  “You know I don’t mind if Kaylee sleeps over, but you two need to keep it down next time.  Your brother is right across from your room.”  Julie could only gape at her mom and turn an even darker shade of red. 

“You-you-you heard?  Oh God…” Julie moaned as she covered her face in complete embracement.

“Kaylee isn’t up yet,” Nick asked trying to change the topic to a less uncomfortable one for Julie.

“No,” Julie replied through her hands.

“Well, I better make her some breakfast too.  I know she’s going to be hungry after last night-”

“MOM,” Julie glared at her.

“Oh come on darling I’m just teasing you,” she laughed.

“It’s not funny,” Julie said as she continued to cover her face in shame.

“I’m just upset you didn’t tell me.  I thought you could tell me anything.”

“I was going to tell you, but it all just happened so suddenly,” Julie said as they continued to talk more about the topic until Danny came downstairs for breakfast.

“Are you ready for school,” Jasmine asked as she prepared a plate for him.  Setting a place for everyone Jasmine turned to Julie, “Can you watch your sister this afternoon I need to run some errands.”

“Sure but what about the daycare,” Julie asked as she took a bite of her meal.

“After what I heard they do there… let’s just say I rather take care of my baby then have some strangers watching her.” It wasn’t long before Danny finished and went to get dressed.  As everyone went to get ready for the day, Nick started to build up his strength from the meal to search again.  As he was about to use his powers he heard Danny come downstairs dressed for school.  “Ok sweetheart you ready for school?”

“Yep,” Danny said nodding.

“Did you study for your math test,” Jasmine asked.

Danny nodded again, “Yes, mom,” he replied slightly annoyed at the question.

Nick froze… “Did you say math test?”  Danny turned around and looked towards Nick.

“Yeah we have a math test today.”

“No… it couldn’t…” Nick mauled over this information.  Could it even be possible?  Sam could be kidnapped by someone in Danny’s class, right?  They both have a math test, Sam said she was about 10 minutes away, and was kidnapped by a little girl.  The odds were all pointing toward this.  It had to be…

“Danny, I need to go to school with you.” Nick said as he got up and headed toward Danny who walked toward the table.

“Really,” everyone said at once.

“I think Sam is at school.”

“WHAT?” Everyone again asked at once.

“It’s a hunch but a very good one.  Danny I need you to take me with you for today.  If I’m right this could be my one and only chance of finding Sam.  Please,” Nick begged

“Of course,” Danny said picking Nick up without waiting for his mom’s approval.

“I don’t know Nick,” Jasmine said skeptical.  “Are you sure?”

Nick’s gut was telling him it was the right move.  “Yeah I’m sure.”  Nick was put into Danny’s front shirt pocket as they all headed to school.  “Besides what’s the worst that could happen,” Nick said to himself.  Of  course he had a bad feeling in his gut again…

Chapter 18 by Kickyou

Danny looked around his first period classroom.  He didn’t have math till after lunch but he tried to see if he anyone might be holding onto Sam in his class.  From the looks of things, nothing seemed different from his classmates.  “I don’t think she’s here,” Danny whispered to Nick.

“It’s faint but she’s in this room I can feel it,” Nick said joyfully.  Nick knew that Sam was in the classroom.  He just didn’t know where exactly.  Danny sat on the far left side of the classroom, and Nick felt Sam’s presence over to his right, but wasn’t sure where.  Nick looked around the room in the safe confines of Danny’s pocket.  Today would be the day that Nick got Sam back safe and sound. 

 

Sam fought the urge to look outside Mary’s pocket or even make a noise.  Before they came through the front doors Mary held her hand up to her mouth and made a shushing noise.  Sam wasn’t planning on making any noise anyway.  She figured she was safest right now then back at Mary’s room.  Larry was still looking for Sam.  It wasn’t long before they both came into a class room and sat down with the noise of a bunch of other kids Mary’s age talking.  One girl started to talk to Mary about their weekend.  Sam figured that she would wait until Mary told her when she needed to help her with her test.  As Sam sat there waiting for her usefulness she couldn’t help but listen to the teacher start calling names to see who was absent.

“Jessica?”

“Here,” called Jessica.

“Mary?”

“Here,” Mary called out in a cheerful voice.  The names went on until there was one that shocked Sam.

“Danny?”

“Here,” Danny called out.

Sam’s heart skipped a beat as she realized where she was.  She was in Danny’s school!  Everything came crashing back.  There was a reason why Mary looked familiar; she was the girl that had a crush on Danny.  Sam couldn’t help but feel hope at this new turn of events.  If she could talk with Mary maybe she could convince her to return her to Danny and she would be free.  Sam peeked out and found Danny sitting on the other side of the room.  Sam was about to wave and try and get his attention until a giant finger came crashing down pushing Sam back into the confines of the pocket.  Sam looked up to see Mary give her a stern look that told Sam if she acted out again there wouldn’t be a second chance.  Frustrated Sam took a deep breath and calmed herself from doing something stupid.  She would bid her time and wait for the right moment that would lead to her rescue. 

 

Sam couldn’t help but peek out again from Mary’s pocket.  The class was excused for lunch in the cafeteria and with all the noise Sam figured that Mary wouldn’t noticed if she took a look for a few seconds.  The room was larger than Sam expected.  She assumed there would be only a couple of hundred students but there was a lot more than that.  It was a large lunch room and the entire place was filled with chatter from all the children in there.  They all ranged from little kids younger than Mary to what looked to be high school students.  Looking around more Sam noticed that Danny was a couple of tables away and too far for him to notice a speck like her.  Sam was feeling defeated; she might have lost her one chance at getting Danny’s help.  Suddenly there were crumbs falling from the sky hitting Sam on the head as they rain down.  Looking up she noticed that Mary was eating a sandwich and the bread crumbs happen to be falling down into her shirt pocket.  Obviously she was oblivious to this as she kept eating and more crumbs feel.  Sam gave Mary a look of disgust at how messy she was with her food.  It didn’t take long for Sam to realize how hungry she was.  She didn’t have any food the other day or this morning. 

Sam shuddered as she realized that she needed to eat and the only food source was either one of her own limbs or the scraps left from Mary’s meal.  Sam felt humiliation at what she was reduced to, that of a mouse having to scrounge for scraps and eat the unnoticeable food that Mary didn’t even know existed.  It was demeaning but necessary.  Sam had her fill and wished she had something to wash down the bread.  When Mary finished her sandwich and the rest of her meal she told her friends she would be back.  She headed somewhere that Sam couldn’t see until a door was open and Sam saw a quick glimpse of a figure on the door for a woman’s bathroom.  It wasn’t long till Sam heard a stall door open then close and lock shut.  Sam looked up to see Mary reaching into the pocket for her.  She retrieved her and held her up to her face.  The smell of the PBJ sandwich filled the air she breathed.

“You ready,” She asked exhaling a fresh scent of peanut butter all over Sam.  Sam nodded trying not to breath in the smell.  She smiled and continued, “Just remember if I don’t get a 100% or you try and get me into trouble, you’ll end up back here,” Mary stated spreading her legs and dangling Sam over the toilet bowl.

Scared that Mary might drop her by accident, Sam quickly shouted, “I understand.” 

“Good,” Mary said cheerfully.  Math is my next subject, so let’s practice one more time.”  For the rest of the lunch period Sam and Mary stayed in the bathroom practicing how to give Mary the correct answers all from using her hands and whispers so that only Mary would see or hear her.  It wasn’t long before the bell rang which caused Mary to put Sam back into her pocket.  “Ok math buggy, time to ace my math test.”  Mary was so happy, that as she left the bathroom she didn’t notice that there was another stall occupied…

 

Sam held up 7 fingers to Mary so she would know the answer.  Mary grinned as she wrote down the answer and finished her test before anyone else.  She got up and turned in the paper to the teacher.  Mrs. Flechen looked up amazed, “Mary you’re done?”

“Yeah, it was easy,” Mary said still grinning at her accomplishment.

Frowning Mrs. Flechen took the test, “Normally your one of the last students to turn in their test.  You sure you don’t want to look over it?”

“I’m sure,” Mary said as she walked back to her seat.  As Mary sat down in her seat Kelly, a student that sat behind Mary, quickly raised her hand. 

“Yes Kelly?”

“Mrs. Flechen, Mary cheated.”

Mary turned around in her chair and glared at Kelly, “She’s lying.”

“Kelly, why would say that?”

“There’s no way that Mary finished before anyone else.  She had to have cheated,” Kelly said defensively.

“You’re just jealous that I’m smarter than you,” Mary said gloatingly.

“You are not,” Kelly said angrily.

“Stop it the both of you.  Come up here,” Mrs. Flechen commanded.  Both students got up and walked toward the front of the class.  “The rest of the class, continue with your test.”  The rest of the class did as they were told, “Now what is the meaning of this,” Mrs. Flechen demanded as she whispered to the two of the students.

“Kelly always hated me and now she’s mad that I’m smarter than her,” Mary told Mrs. Flechen.

“That’s not true,” Kelly said angrily.

“Do I need to send you both to the principal’s office?”

“No,” they both said in unison.

“Now, Kelly, you can’t accuse people of doing something bad just because you don’t like them.”

“But-” Kelly tried to defend herself until Mrs. Flechen gave her a warning look that told her the next words would cause her to get into trouble.

“Just because Mary finished her test first doesn’t mean she cheated.”  Mary gave Kelly a snide look that only made Kelly even madder than she was.  “Now the two of you go back to your seats and I don’t want to hear another word, understand?”

“Yes,” they both said again. 

Mary practically skipped back to her seat as she sat down she noticed that Kelly didn’t move from the front of the classroom.  “Kelly, take your seat,” Mrs. Flechen said warningly.

“But I know Mary cheated,” Mary said upset.

“Kelly-” Mrs. Flechen started until she was interrupted.

“She used a buggy.  I heard her talking to it in the bathroom before the test,” She pointed toward Mary as all eyes in the class looked over toward Mary to see what her defense was. 

“Mrs. Flechen she’s lying,” Mary said red in the face.

Mrs. Flechen looked back to Kelly.  Normally Kelly never spoke out and she never lied to her before, but Mary… well she did have a record of not being the smartest of her students.  It was odd that she finished so fast, but that could have been either hard work or blind guessing.  All the students were looking to Mrs. Flechen to see what she would do next.  Mrs. Flechen looked back to Mary, “Come back here Mary.”

“But I’m not lying she is,” Mary protested.

“Mary, come over her now.”

Mary gapped as she realized that she was busted.  There was no way out of this. If she got caught with the buggy then she would be in big trouble.  There was only one thing to do, get rid of the evidence.

 

Danny watched as Mary walked up to the front of the class, looking down he noticed that Nick was peering over his pocket to see what was happening.  Mrs. Flechen told Mary to empty her pockets.  Mary slowly pulled out her left pocket and then her right emptying it of a few coins, a hair piece, and a piece of gum.  “See I wasn’t lying,” Mary said.

“Empty all your pockets,” Mrs. Flechen told her.

Danny watched as Mary put her hand into her pocket and pulled it inside out.  There was nothing in her pocket.  “There’s nothing in there,” Mary said.

“What’s in your hand,” Mrs. Flechen asked as she noticed that one of her hands was clenched shut behind her back.

“N-nothing…”

“Mary, don’t make me call your parents.”

Mary gave a panicked look and spun on her heels and left the class before anyone could react.  Kelly followed her as Mrs. Flechen called them both back not able to leave the other students alone.  Mrs. Flechen quickly called the office to get help.

“Danny,” Nick called out quietly to him.  Danny looked down and saw Nick with an urgent look on his face, “I think that was Sam.  I think she had Sam!  Please you need to follow, we have to save her.”  Nick pleaded with Danny to help him. 

“Ok,” Danny told him as he raised his hand.

It took Mrs. Flechen to notice as she was still trying to get someone.  “Yes?”  She asked sounding very distraught that she had two students run out on her.

“I need to use the bathroom.”

“I’m sorry Danny not now,” Mrs. Flechen replied.

“Please, it’s urgent I need to go…” Danny said pleadingly and acted as desperate as he could.

“You’re just going to have to hold it,” Mrs. Flechen replied.

Danny was about to sit down when he saw Nick look devastated at the news.  Danny took a deep breath for courage and ran for the door before Mrs. Flechen could say anything to him.  Danny quickly headed toward where Kelly and Mary went.

 

Sam heard a door slam and a lock being locked into place.  Suddenly the crushing grip of Mary’s hand opened to reveal Mary looking horrified at what just transpired.  “I have to get rid of the evidence.”

“What- no wait let’s talk about this.”  Sam shouted trying to stop what was about to happen.

Mary didn’t listen as she quickly held Sam over her mouth.  There was a pounding sound on the door followed by Kelly shouting, “Let it go you cheater.”

“I’m about to,” Mary said as she let Sam fall down and onto the awaiting tongue. 

Sam let out a scream as she rolled down the slippery surface covered in a thick layer of sticky slim that clung to her.  The rank odor of stale peanut butter and milk filled Sam’s sense of smell.  Sam looked out toward the dying light as she slipped further into the upturned maw until she hit the back of Mary’s throat.

“NO PLEASE DON’T DO-”

There was a loud gulping noise and suddenly the back of the throat opened up and let Sam tumble down.  The light quickly cut off as Sam screamed for her life as she was pulled down by muscles.  Suddenly there was a force applying more pressure on her as it forced her down faster. 

Mary used her fingers to slide the buggy faster down her throat to get rid of all the evidence.  There was another pounding sound on the door only this time it was a male voice that belonged to the principal.

“Young lady come out at once.”

“I’m using the bathroom,” Mary said lying as she quickly turned on the water and swallowed a few handfuls to hurry up the lump that was taking forever to disappear from eye sight.

 

Sam gasped in horror as cold water flooded the tight tube and pulled her along faster.  She didn’t have any air as she started to drown from the water.  Just as she was about to take a gulp of water for air, the bottom opened up and everything spilled out into a small chamber.  Sam splashed into a liquid that was filled with a layer of mush.  Sam gasped for air and started to cough.  The air stung like acid…

“No, no, no, no,” Sam kept whimpering as she shivered from fear and cold that was slowly turning into a hot sensation.  She couldn’t be here.  There was no way she was about to die.  How could this have happened?  WHY?!

There was a gurgling noise as things shifted and churned as suddenly the chamber moved around swishing her around with the liquid and covering her again in the foul goo.  Sam was being buried alive by the liquid slush that was Mary’s previous meal.  Quickly Sam tried looking for a way out.  She probably only had a few minutes before she drowned or ran out of air.  There was no way she could stay afloat in this gloopy slop.  Suddenly there was a louder noise as if a monster was growling and everything suddenly got choppier.  There was a loud rumbling noise as Mary let out a loud burp sucking the last of air and space out of her stomach.

“Excuse me,” Was the last thing Sam heard as she felt herself get pushed under the stomach contains unable to come up for air again…

 

Danny watched as the principal opened the door and pulled Mary out of the bathroom.  “All of you to my office now,” He said angrily as he marched them toward the office. “You too young man,” He told Danny.  Danny followed them as they were put into the principal’s office with their teacher. 

“Where is it,” Kelly asked Mary who seemed very smug right now.

“Young lady I’ll ask the questions,” the Principal said as she looked over the three of them.  “Mrs. Flechen, tell me what’s going on.” 

As Mrs. Flechen explained what happened, Nick quickly said to Danny, “Danny, I can’t sense Sam!  Somethings wrong.  Danny let me out.”   Danny slowly reached into his pocket as everyone was distracted listening to Mrs. Flechen explain what transpired.  Nick quickly jumped down out of Danny’s hand after he lowered him close to the floor.  Nick quickly rushed over to the chair to the giantess that was accused of cheating.  Nick didn’t have much time to be subtle.  Nick stood behind the chair and jumped half way up the back of the chair.  He quickly grabbed what he could and started to climb up until he was behind the giantess head.

“So Mary where is this buggy that you used to cheat with?”

“I don’t have one.” Mary said.  Nick headed over to her hair and carefully climbed onto a strand of hair.

“She’s lying I heard her talking to one in the bathroom,” Kelly said.

“She’s lying,” Mary objected.  “She’s always hated me.”

“You’re cruel to them.  I’ve seen you-”

“That’s enough you two.  Now Kelly just because Mary is cruel to buggies doesn’t mean she could use one to cheat.  I mean they’re just buggies.”

“I have some that know math and other subjects,” Danny chimed in.

“You what,” The principal asked shocked.  “Is that even possible,” the principal asked Mrs. Flechen who shrugged.

Nick was now on Mary’s left shoulder right behind her neck.  Nick needed to find Sam and fast.  Using his powers Nick searched for Sam if she was in any pockets or a sock or something, but came up with nothing.  Quickly Nick broadened his search but still found nothing. Was it possible that Mary didn’t have Sam?  Nick tried to think of what to do next when there was a small burp escaped Mary.

“Sorry, I’m a little gassy since lunch,” Mary said apologetic.

… No.  She couldn’t’ have.  Cold shock went through his body as he realized that Sam was swallowed by Mary.  “Hold on please,” Nick said on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  He didn’t sense anything from Mary’s gut meaning that Sam was not there or already dead.  Not thinking anymore and reacting on his instinct he put both hands on the back of Mary’s neck and used his powers on her.

Danny was going to say something else when suddenly Mary looked pale then turned almost green.  The principal looked toward Mary.  “Are you ok?”

Mary nodded as she felt sick but tried to hold down her lunch.  That was until Nick sent one last burst of energy through her body making her lean forward and upheave all of her stomach content all over the carpet.  Over and over she heaved and puked every last drop of liquid and muck from her gut until she couldn’t throw up anymore.  Even then she dry heaved over and over again for a while longer.

Nick wasted no time as he scanned the mess in the sudden chaos that followed from Mary’s purging of her stomach content.  Everyone quickly backed away from Mary as if she was contagious with a deadly disease.  Mrs. Flechen looked like she was about to vomit too.  Just as Nick jumped off Mary’s shoulder, the principal helped the still sick girl out with Danny and Mrs. Flechen to go to the nurse’s office.  Nick used this time to run through the muck looking for Sam.  He noticed something that was in a heap covered in throw up.  Nick hurried over to the unrecognizable mass.  “Sam,” Nick called out as he quickly scooped up the human mass only to have it ooze out of his hands.  The remains of Sam fell out of Nick’s hands and onto the floor with the rest of the digestive juices.  “No,” Nick breathed with heart ache.  She was gone.  He couldn’t save Sam.  It should have been him!  Why couldn’t he have been there when she needed him most! Feeling the tears gather in his eyes from his sorry Nick took a deep breath to shout in disappear at losing the one person he held dear and loved.  Just as Nick was about to yell he smelled something.  It was a strong scent of banana.  Reaching down Nick scoped up a handful of the mess and smelled it.  Nick was holding a banana…

Frustration surged through him as he reliazed that he mistaken the remains of a banana from either breakfast or lunch as Sam.  Getting up he searched again through the vast field of puke and noticed there were other large human shaped masses.  They were either food or Sam.  Nick rushed over to another heap and touched it to feel it flatten under his touch and release an odor of peanut butter.  Coughing in disgust at the strong scent he moved on to the next pile and then the next only to find that none of them were Sam.  Suddenly the door opened and a janitor came in with cleaning tools to clean up the mess.

Did he not get Sam out of Mary’s stomach?  Was Sam already dissolved and part of the vast ocean of vomit?  Nick didn’t have time to search anymore and quickly hide under the principal’s desk as to not be spotted by the janitor.  Nick felt anger, fear, sadness, and a hundred other emotions raging inside him at Sam’s absents.  As Nick waded through the smelly mess that even went under the desk Nick tripped over something falling face first into the vile liquid. Anger filled him at the embarrassment he had that he went to punch the solid mass into mush.  Just as he was about to hit it, he noticed that he smelled something familiar and faint that was being blocked by the stench of vomit.  It smelled like Sam.

“Sam!” Nick shouted as he scooped up the mess that held together unlike the others.  Nick quickly uncovered her slim covered mouth to see she wasn’t awake.  Nick quickly carried her out of the puke and on clean carpet.  “Sam?”  Nick asked as he leaned in and noticed that she wasn’t breathing.  Nick panicked what should he do?  Nick forgot everything for that split second until a voice yelled at him from inside to shut up and calm down and focus. “Ok,” Nick said taking a deep breath.  “She not breathing, I need to get air to her lungs.”  Not wasting anymore time Nick started to do CPR and started to breath into her mouth, yet there was no reaction from her.  Nick continued as the sound of the janitor in the background was grumbling about cleaning up someone’s barf.  “Come on Sam, breath,” Nick said as he again breathed into her mouth.  Still she wasn’t responding.  “Don’t you dare,” Nick growled as he continued to pump her chest.  He couldn’t use his powers to save her.  Unlike any other time, if someone was hurt or dying he could use his powers to heal them, but they had to be alive.  Sam wasn’t…

Cursing himself for not being able save her, Nick did one last compression and went to breathe into Sam’s mouth.

Suddenly without warning Sam heaved a ton of vomit out of her and straight into Nick’s mouth causing him to jump back yelling and chocking.  Sam rolled over heaving and gasping for fresh air as Nick did the same.

“Give me a warning next time,” Nick said through coughs.

“Fine,” Sam said as she continued to take deep breaths of precious air.  “Next time I drown from throw up, I’ll try to be more considerate.”  Nick quickly wrapped his arms around Sam and held her close and tight with all his might.  Unaware of the pain he was causing her Sam wheezed, “I just drowned, stop choking me.”

“Sorry,” Nick said frightened at what he was doing and jumped back. When Sam could breathe fine she glared at Nick who looked confused, “What,” he asked.

She quickly hit him in the arm, “What took you so long?!  I almost died like 10 times, and then I DID die!”

“I’m sorry,” Nick said feeling guilty at his inability of protecting Sam. 

Sam started to cry as she quickly hugged Nick into a death grip, “I was so scared I wouldn’t see you ever again.”

Nick did his best not to cry but it couldn’t be helped.  “Me too,” he whispered to her.  

After a long pause Sam said, “Thank you.  Just hurry up next time, it’s not fun drowning in vomit.”

Nick chuckled, “I know what you mean…”

 

Danny, Mary, Kelly, and the principal all waited outside for their mothers to come pick them up.  They were all being suspended for the day for disobeying the teacher.  Mary was going to be suspended longer for cheating but there was no hard evidence so she would have to retake the test.  Mary still looked green but she stopped dry heaving a while ago.  Kelly stood next to Danny separated from Mary by the principal so they wouldn’t get into a fight.  Danny hadn’t seen Nick or Sam yet and was beginning to worry about them.  That was until his aunt Tracie came by.

“Danny your mom asked me to get you,” Tracie told him. 

“Ok,” Danny said as he grabbed his school supplies.  As they headed toward her car Tracie looked down at Danny. 

“Everything ok,” She asked him.

Danny shook his head, “Nick and Sam are missing again.”

“Are they,” Tracie asked with an odd tone in her voice making Danny look up at her.  Tracie slowly pulled something out of her other pocket and held it open to reveal Nick and Sam safe in her hand.

“Nick, Sam,” Danny shouted relieved at their safety.  “But how,” Danny asked confused as they reached the car.

“Well,” Tracie said as she helped Danny into the car and put Nick and Sam into Danny’s hands.  “The janitor was asking around for help from some of the staff due to a big accident mess that was made.  I told him I could help out and as I was cleaning, you won’t believe who I find.  Sam and Nick hiding under the principal’s desk,” Tracie laughed.  “You two are super lucky that I decided to be nice today, I’m not sure if anyone else would help you two.”

“Your tell me,” Nick told them.  “I thought we were going to have to find our way back by ourselves.”

Danny smiled down at them, “I’m glad Sam is back, safe and sound.”

“Me too,” Nick said holding onto Sam’s hand as they headed back to Danny’s house.

 

 

Over the next couple of days Sam and Nick didn’t leave Jasmine’s house or each other’s side.  They barely let go of each other for more than a few moments.  Thanks to staying home, Nick and Sam were able to get Natalie more comfortable with Jasmine’s family.  She even started to talk with Julie and Kaylee.  Annabel stopped by a couple of times to check up on the three of them.  She had to leave in a few days to travel to work on a couple of presentations for her company.  That wasn’t all the happened over the next few days.  There was a giant chain reaction that seemed to occur after the events that took place in Danny’s school.  Thanks to Mary, buggies were banned from school.  It was discovered that buggies could be used to cheat with.  They were able to be used as tools to memorize things for test and exams.  Danny’s school was the first school ever to ban buggies.  Many people started to protest and complain to the school district but when they learned what happen they too followed suit and banned buggies from school property.  As the schools cracked down on the buggies being used, a buggy loving group started a movement clamming that buggies were more than just buggies and were intelligent beings that had a right to live.  There were a lot of debating but after a long battle in court over the next couple of years it would be decided by the nation that buggies were not people, however they did have a right to live and were immediately all put under protective care.  Anyone found harming any buggies would be viewed as animal cruelty and sentenced to time in jail.  The government was now in charge of protecting every buggy that lived in their country and for the next couple of years would be searching for buggies to relocate them to a more caring environment for protection if need be. 

Sam and Nick wouldn’t be there for that to happen.  They were going to leave in a few weeks after Sam’s rescue but they were there to hear that Danny’s school was banning any buggies being brought to school.  It was the day before Nick had enough power to head back home to their universe.  Danny and Tracie came back surprisingly happier than ever.  That night they all celebrated but also had a goodbye party for Nick and Sam. There was cake and fun games to play like hide and seek (buggies vs giants).  That night as everyone went to bed, Nick and Sam both lay there snuggled up together telling each other what they would miss.  Nick waited until Sam went to sleep before he removed himself from behind her.  He had something he wanted to do before he left.

Using his powers he found what he was looking for and quickly teleported to the house.  He arrived in Mary’s room where she was sleeping soundlessly. Nick walked over to her giant head where she lay there snoozing soundlessly.  Nick jumped up onto her pillow and then jumped up onto her forehead without waking her.  Nick crouched down on her forehead and placed his hands on Mary’s forehead.  A dull glow slowly left his hands and went into Mary’s forehead to span out till it disappeared.  Satisfied with his work he jumped off her bed and headed out into the hallway and headed toward her brothers room that Sam told him about.  Entering the room he found him sleeping like his sister.  Doing the same thing he jumped up onto his bed and used his powers on Larry.  Satisfied again he jumped off onto his night stand.  “A little gift for the two of you,” He said smirking.  Finished, he teleported back to Sam where she was sleeping peacefully unaware of his little trip.  No one needed to know about what he did.  Getting back into bed he wrapped his arms around her protectively and drifted off to sleep still grinning…

 

Larry woke up with a yawn.  He slowly got out of bed and stretched.  He had to get to work soon but before that he wanted a snack before his breakfast.  He headed over to his draw, where he kept all his buggies that he enjoyed playing with.  Pulling one out he dangled it over his head to let it drop into his mouth.  At the exact moment he was about to let go he felt weird and suddenly he found himself dangling over his mouth being let go.  He screamed out in fear as he fell from his hand and into his dirty mouth that had the smell of morning breath.  Gasping in fear, confusion, and disgust, he found himself being tumbled around in his mouth and under a pair of molars which quickly crashed down on his screaming body and smashed him into a paste.

Larry screamed as he dropped the buggy onto his desk and stumbled back sweating from what he just experienced.  What the fuck… frightened at what happened he looked to the buggy to seem to be just as confused and frightened as Larry was.  “Was that you,” He asked scared and pissed off.  The buggy looked even more confused than before.  Larry growled as he got up and formed a fist he brought it up over the buggy and brought it down to smash it into a pulp on his desk.  Suddenly Larry again was transported to where the buggy was and saw himself bring down his fist on top of him, “NOOOO,” He screamed covering his head as he felt his body get smashed and his bones shattered into little pieces and his body turn into a bloody puddle of goo.

Larry screamed again as he fell to the floor with his hands up trying to stop … nothing.

Larry panted scared at what was happening.  Looking at the buggy that was still fine, but giving him a weird look.  “Stop looking at me like that,” Larry yelled as he got up and brought his hand to the buggy to flick it across his desk.  This time he was where the buggy was and his finger collided into his gut crushing his internal organs and flinging him across the desk to land in a heap where he slowly bleed to death.

Larry gasped as he was back to his normal self, lying on the floor.  His body was fine but the pain felt so real.  “What’s going on,” Larry asked frightened.  Suddenly Larry heard his sister screaming in fear.  Running to her he quickly checked on her. She had a buggy on her night stand.  “What,” Larry asked.

“I-I-I I tried to eat him… but it was me,” Mary said confused and scared.  “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know,” Larry told her as he realized that they couldn’t hurt buggies anymore…

 

Sam woke up bonded by something that she couldn’t see.  It was wrapped around her in a tight embrace.  She couldn’t move and started to panic.  She was kidnapped again!  Wiggling quickly and threshing she tried to break whatever was around her until she hit something sold that let out a noise.

“Oww,” Nick shouted as he was hit in the gut by Sam’s elbow.

Sam reliazed that it was Nick that was holding her in their sleep that scared her, “Oh God, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s ok,” Nick said trying to hide the pain in his voice but failed.  “It was only my stomach that you hit.  No biggie.”

“Oh sweetie,” Sam quickly went down to his stomach where she hit him and kissed it. “Is that better,” she asked.

“It was a little lower,” Nick replied.

“Here,” Sam asked as she kissed a little lower from where she just kissed.

“Close, but lower.”

Sam realized what he was doing, “Lower,” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“Hey can’t blame me for trying,” Nick said flashing a devilish grin.  Sam sighed and shook her head.  Nick started to laugh until Sam went lower.  Nick gasped in surprise when Sam kissed his now swelling body part.

“Better?”

“Sorry, it still hurts.  I think you need to kiss it again,” Nick said teasingly.

“You sure you don’t want me to do this,” Sam asked as she started to stroke Nick to attention.

“Or you could do that,” Nick said trying to hold back the urge to moan.

“You sure you don’t want me to do this,” Sam asked again as she opened her mouth and went to put Nick inside-

“Nick, Sam, are you up,” Danny asked loudly as he opened the door.

Nick almost jumped 10 feet out of the mini bed, which would have been bad with Sam who was just inches from having Nick impale her.  “Danny?  Hey, yeah we’re up,” Nick said still nervous at Danny walking in on Sam and him in the act.  Nick quickly made sure Sam was concealed under the blanket as Danny turned the lights on to his mom’s room. 

“Where’s Sam,” Danny asked.

“Oh-um, I think she’s already up,” Nick tried to explain.

“I didn’t see her,” Danny replied.

“Oh, um, well that’s strange.  I’m sure your mom or sister might know,” Nick said.

“I’ll go ask,” Danny said as he ran out the room looking.

“Oh God that was close,” Nick replied.

Sam came out of the covers laughing, “You can say that again.  Well, I think it’s time to get up don’t you think so?”

Nick looked disappointed, “Do we have to,” Nick whined.

Sam kissed him, “Come on.  Just save it for tonight when we’re back home,” Sam said as she slide her hand down to cup him.  “I promise we’ll pick up from where we left off.”

“Deal,” Nick said smiling at her. 

Nick and Sam got dressed and headed toward the kitchen where Jasmine was making breakfast for everyone.  No sooner did they make it did Danny come to the table about to ask his mom if she saw Sam.  “Oh, there you Sam,” Danny said.

“Here I am,” Sam said trying not to look too embarrassed that she was almost caught having oral sex with Nick.  It wasn’t long till Julie showed up with Macy.  They all ate breakfast together.

“So are you two leaving today?”  Julie asked.

“Yeah, we need to get back soon,” Nick told her.

“Can’t you stay a little longer,” Natalie asked.

“Sorry,” Nick told her.  “We need to head back soon.”  Natalie ran to him and gave him a hug. 

“Thank you for saving me.  I’ll miss you,” She said.

“Me too,” Nick told her.

“I’ll miss you too,” Danny chimed in.

“Same,” Julie said.

“You know I’ll miss you two,” Jasmine said trying her best not to show her sadness.

“Promise to look after them Danny,” Nick said.

“I promise,” Danny told Nick. 

Saying their goodbyes Nick and Sam were carried out to the family room where they were set on the table.  “I just want one picture of you two,” Jasmine said as she pulled out her camera and took a picture.  “Now one with us all,” Jasmine said as she set up the camera to get them and the rest of the family all in one shot on the couch.  “There,” Jasmine said satisfied.  “Stay safe,” Jasmine told them.

“You too,” Nick said as he started to concentrate and created the portal to travel back to their world. 

“Bye,” Sam said waving to them.

“Bye,” they all said.  Suddenly Sam was covered in the familiar darkness that swallowed her up and took her and Nick back home.  It happened in a split second but suddenly they were back in the woods where they left.  “I’m going to miss them.”  Sam said saddened.

“Me too,” Nick said.  “It isn’t easy saying goodbye, especially if you know you won’t see them again.”

“Come on, lets head home,” Sam said.  Together they headed back home before her parents got worried and called the cops to look for her.

 

 

 

Nick felt the ground shake him awake from his bed.  Jumping up he looked around his room expecting to see something wrong but there was nothing.  Frowning he noticed that he was having a bad dream and just woke up from it.  Sam wasn’t there with him, and last time he checked they were both there before he fell asleep.  Given what they did last night she couldn’t have gone too far.  Getting out of bed Nick went to the bathroom and went to see where Sam was.  She was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal.

“Sorry, was starving,” Sam replied noticing Nick was looking for her.

“Yeah, just was worried-” Nick was cut off from the ground shaking again.  Nick looked to Sam who seemed scared.

“Earthquake,” She asked slurred with the spoon of cereal still in her mouth.

“No that was more like,” Nick paused as there was another shaking again and a noise outside.  Sam and Nick both got up and ran to the door to see what was happening.  Nick opened the door for Sam and himself.  They stood outside in the yard while the neighbors were out there too asking questions.  Suddenly there was a distant explosion down the street causing Nick and everyone else to turn and look in that direction.  Sam and Nick gasped at what they saw.  Heading toward them was a familiar sight.

“BUGGIES,” screeched a giant Macy as she walked toward them causing the ground to shake.

“Macy,” Sam asked, “but how?”

“Well this isn’t good,” Nick said dumbfounded as Macy looked straight at them and started to laugh in joy as she crushed everything in her path heading over to go play with Nick and Sam.

End Notes:

Any mistakes let me know.  Also sorry if it seems a little rushed or long, didn't want to cut it into more chapters.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4002