Holly the Freshman by nap25
Summary:

Holly is a two-inch tall 19 year old attempting her first year at college. Along the way she'll have to learn how to handle her ravenous roommate and the struggles of being surrounded by new people.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, BBW, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 41244 Read: 353269 Published: January 15 2014 Updated: July 20 2019
Story Notes:

This is my first story I've posted on here. I'm going to make things a little clearer as the story progresses.

1. Chapter 1 by nap25

2. Chapter 2 by nap25

3. Chapter 3 by nap25

4. Chapter 4 by nap25

5. Chapter 5 by nap25

6. Chapter 6 by nap25

7. Chapter 7 by nap25

8. Chapter 8 by nap25

9. Chapter 9 by nap25

10. Chapter 10 by nap25

11. Chapter 11 by nap25

12. Chapter 12 by nap25

13. Chapter 13 by nap25

14. Chapter 14 by nap25

15. Chapter 15 by nap25

16. Chapter 16 by nap25

17. Chapter 17 by nap25

18. Chapter 18 by nap25

19. Chapter 19 by nap25

Chapter 1 by nap25
Author's Notes:

Hopefully you all enjoyed this short beginning. Please review and let me know what you think!

Danielle had always been a little on the bigger side. She didn't have a large gut, just a little pudge. Most of her weight rested in her large, rounded breasts and wide hips. While she was proud of most of her "assets", her belly embarrassed her. Her digestive system was noisy, and it made sure to let her know when her stomach was empty. The only time it was ever really a problem though was during class or during the times she played with Holly.

Oh, Holly. Danielle loved having Holly around. The petite little brunette was so much fun to play with. She had an hourglass shaped body that a porn star would kill for. She had huge, round, perky tits that while soft, stayed buoyant on her chest, challenging gravity itself it seemed. She could envelop someone's head in them, if not for the fact that she was right about two inches tall. No one really knew why she ended up that way. As she started to hit puberty, her body shrunk as it changed. She was now 19 and in college, and had ended up with Danielle as her roommate. For Holly it had been quite an adventure when Danielle first showed up.

 She was sitting on the bed when the door flung open. "Hello?!" Danielle called. "Cool, looks like the freshmen hasn't gotten here yet. Dibs on this bed." She said as she flopped down.

Danielle's large body filled Holly's vision as she fell towards the bed. The blonde giantess's belly was slightly showing from where her breasts pulled her tank top up. The pale skin rushed towards the diminutive woman, and the soft flesh swallowed her up as Danielle landed.

Danielle laid there for a few minutes, her lower back was slightly sore from her large breasts. She buried her face into her pillow, desperate for the cafeteria to open up. Her stomach had been rumbling all morning long, and she'd missed breakfast due to her parents. Even though it was her sophomore year, her parents wanted to see her off to college like it was her first day all over again. *GROOAANNN!!!* Danielle rubbed the side of her belly. "I know! God, you'd think I'd never eaten before!" She buried her face into her pillow as her stomach violently rumbled again. "I swear, I'm about to just start swallowing random shit until it shuts up." Many small items had disappeared down into the dark depths of Danielle's stomach. Keys, change, a few goldfish her friend drunkenly challenged her to swallow, they'd all found themselves on the menu at some point. She turned to look at the nightstand and noticed for the first time four miniature suitcases on it. Puzzled, she picked one up and opened it. Inside was a collection of tiny bras and panties. "This is weird. I guess maybe my roommate has been by here. Or at least her dolls. Surely she won't miss one..." Her stomach growled in agreement. Rolling over onto her back, Danielle opened her mouth wide and dropped the tiny suitcase in.

After being pinned by the deafening belly for a few minutes, Holly found herself stuck to it as Danielle rolled over. She looked up just in time to see her suitcase disappear into Danielle's maw. With a wet gluck noise, the entire suitcase slid down her throat. Holly was speechless as Danielle grabbed up the remaining three suitcases and gulped them down together. The surface she was standing on vibrated as the large organ gurgled beneath her. Appalled, Holly just dropped to her knees, disbelief filling her mind.

Danielle gulped, sending the small packages quickly down her gullet. She closed her eyes as her stomach gurgled, eagerly accepting the tiny morsels. That was when she felt something drop onto her belly. Quickly snatching it up, she kept her eyes closed as she felt the little bug squirming. Bugs had never really grossed her out, but she was a little disappointed in herself for what she was about to do. Opening her mouth again, she kept her eyes clinched shut as she dropped the little bug into her mouth. Swallowing quickly, she could feel its struggles almost all the way down. Her stomach gurgled as the last of her improvised lunch splashed down. Hopefully the poor bug that found itself on the menu would appease her stomach for the next hour until the cafeteria opened...

Chapter 2 by nap25

Holly couldn't believe it. She had been on campus for no more than thirty minutes before this giant glutton swallowed her. She didn't even look at Holly before she ate her. She just snatched her up and sent her tumbling down her gullet just like her suitcases. Holly started moving through the juices trying to collect her clothes and belongings back into the suitcases. If she managed to get out of this woman's digestive system alive, she'd like to have clothes to wear. It had cost a good amount to have her clothes, especially her bras, made for such a small person. She had managed to grab two of her suitcases that had stayed shut, and was working on the third. Her skirt and blouse had gotten soaked when she'd first landed in the stomach, but due to the panic and adrenaline, Holly hadn't noticed how much they were slowing her progress though the chest high liquid. Finally, after chasing down one of her pairs of jeans for a few minutes, she huffed in frustration. She reached down and peeled the soaking shirt off of her, her large tits splashing down in the liquid after being freed from the tight bra. Bundling her clothes in one hand, she finally managed to grab that damned pair of jeans.

 

All around her, the expansive digestive system rumbled. Holly shuddered. She wasn't sure for how long, but when she'd first been eaten, she'd panicked. She eventually calmed down when she realized the stomach wasn't actively trying to digest her. That's when she'd set out to recover her belongings, it helped to distract her from the fact that she was lunch. Still, when everything gurgled, it scared her. Holly knew that eventually, the stomach would start churning its contents and releasing acid. The gurgles and groaning had been getting more frequent, and she dreaded what she knew was soon going to happen. Making her way over to the wall with her three suitcases, Holly sighed and leaned against the slimy wall. She hadn't been leaning long when a tremendous groan shook the walls, and then the stomach churned. Holly was thrown by the powerful muscles into the deeper area of the stomach, tumbling through the juices...

 

Danielle's alarm woke her from her nap. The cafeteria was finally open. She had decided to try and sleep through the hunger pains, especially since her little snack had stopped struggling after about ten minutes. She stretched, and her stomach loudly gurgled. She patted her belly softly, and got up to go to the bathroom. Danielle got down on her knees by the toilet, ready to regurgitate her roommate's doll clothes. By the sounds of things, digestion was starting, and she really didn't want to try and pass those suitcases later. Besides, she could rinse them off and make up an excuse about why they were wet later. She pushed one of her hands into her slightly pudgy belly. She had practiced this maneuver many times before. She had actually gotten quite good at regurgitating things without vomiting. Which was handy, given how often she ate non-food items to make herself feel full. It was also neat party trick. Her body shuddered as she tried to force up the suitcases. It was always harder if she had started digesting what she'd swallowed. Just as she was about to give up, she felt a familiar lump moving up her chest. It slowly slid up her esophagus, before being expelled out into the toilet. She lay there on the toilet seat for a moment with her eyes closed. She'd nearly vomited on that attempt. She opened her eyes slowly, not wanting to see the remains of the little insect she'd eaten earlier. Thankfully though, all she'd brought up was three of the suitcases. She cleaned them off and after rinsing the clothes, she laid them out to dry. For now though, she had a date with the cafeteria and her over-budgeted meal plan.

 

Making her way across campus, Danielle had a spring in her step. It was already turning out to be a good day. She was finally out of her parents' house, and she'd gotten to indulge in one of her favorite hobbies. Her stomach was loudly sloshing that last suitcase and whatever remained of the bug. Which she could have sworn she felt struggling every now and then. Which was crazy, normally any living thing she ate gave up or drowned itself within twenty minutes. It had already been an hour and a half for the little snack. Regardless, Danielle was about to stuff herself silly. It was a wonder she didn't have a bigger belly with how she ate. As she got in line, she made sure to get a couple of slices of pizza, some fruit, and a few other items before heading out to find some of her friends in the courtyard. It didn't take long for her to spot some of her sorority sisters sitting in the shade of one of the trees.

 

"Hey girls! How have you been?" She called out as she approached. "Oh my god! Hey!" Haley, a petite girl said as she saw Danielle. She got up and ran over, hugging Danielle. She was nearly smothered when she did; she barely came up to Danielle's chest. It was obvious to anyone who spent more than five minutes with the two to realize Haley had a huge crush on Danielle. Danielle didn't exactly feel the same, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the times Haley had drunkenly fed her, or "accidentally" copped a feel. Even now, Danielle knew she was taking advantage of her height to touch her tits. She smiled; it was nice to feel wanted. Haley hugged her for perhaps a little too long, when the silence was interrupted by a loud groan. The girls started laughing as Danielle blushed. "Haley sweetie, you're going to have to let me sit down and eat. I missed breakfast." "Oh, I'm sorry. Here, there's a spot next to me." Danielle sat down and started catching up about what they did over summer break. They talked for about twenty minutes before someone finally mentioned the big news for the university. "Apparently a celebrity is going to be starting here this year." Diane said. "Do we know who?" Danielle asked. "No, only that it's some girl. I think they're going to pass out flyers in the dorm rooms or something." "That's weird. Well, I'll catch you guys in a few hours. I still have a lot of unpacking to do. And I still haven't seen my roommate. Bye y'all." Danielle got up and tossed her trash away before heading to the dorms again.

 

By the time she had made it to her room, she was feeling bloated. Rubbing her gurgling belly, she unlocked her room. She made her way to the bed, picking up the flyer that had been slid under the door. Flopping down on the bed, Danielle immediately regretted doing so. Her stuffed stomach sloshed its contents around roughly. "Ooh, I may have to sleep this one off." Stripping down to just her bra and panties, she climbed under the covers, deciding to unpack later. She picked the flyer up off the night stand and started reading. It detailed the two inch tall girl that was going to be starting this year. Danielle started to rub herself as she started to fantasize about what she'd do with a two inch woman. Starting to breathe a little faster, she continued reading. The flyer warned students to be careful around the same building Danielle was in, as that's where she'd be staying. By now, Danielle was almost panting. She'd fantasized about this girl in particular ever since she'd been on the news. She'd have to find out which room she was in. Her stomach loudly squelched as it churned lunch. That's when all the pieces fell into place for Danielle. The tiny suitcases, the bug that managed to keep from drowning... It dawned on her that a living, breathing person had disappeared down her warm pink gullet. Danielle's hips bucked repeatedly with her powerful orgasm as she thought back to eating her roommate...

Chapter 3 by nap25

Danielle's fingers slipped in and out of her pussy at a feverish pace. She was on her back, thrusting her hips in the air. Her bloated belly jiggled with each thrust. All of the movement was making her stomach gurgle loudly around its contents. Contents that included at one point, her tiny, struggling roommate. It was all food to her body now though. Maybe if she'd realized the struggling was a person instead of a bug, Danielle may have been able to release her in time. But nothing could survive in her digestive system this long. She continued masturbating, her panting and moaning getting louder until finally she reached climax. Screaming in pleasure, her eyes rolled back and her arms and legs were shaky. She settled back down on the bed with her eyes closed. Patting her belly, a large belch ripped through her. Smiling to herself, she stretched and continued to rub her gurgling gut.

*****

Back before lunch…

 

Holly was getting thrown around. She'd already lost track of her three suitcases. Not that it mattered anymore. The stomach was gearing up for digestion, and she had been the main course. The added sloshing from Danielle walking wasn't helping matters, but Holly was already struggling just to keep her head above water. Her skin was starting to tingle, but the acids hadn't shown up in force up to this point. She knew it was only a matter of time, but her survival instincts were keeping her from drowning at least. Even with all that was going on, Holly still jumped when the first bite of food landed next to her. It smelled vaguely like pizza. That was when the food started raining in. It took a few tries, but once enough food had fallen in, Holly managed to pull herself on top, out of the increasingly acidic stomach fluid. Her body ached from the continuous effort of swimming. She lay on her back, slowly sinking into the dough. That was when the esophagus opened up and dropped another heaping pile right on top of her. She was pinned in the soft, wet pizza remains with a small air pocket. But it wouldn't last forever.

 

Holly struggled for a long time, finally managing to free herself as the stomach started violent sloshing up and down. The steady heartbeat she'd been hearing was speeding up, and she could swear she could hear muffled moaning. "That bitch is having an orgasm?! You've got to be kidding me!" Holly yelled. She heard a muffled scream, and she was thrown from gooey pile of food. It took her a minute to regain her bearings after landing in the now deeper stomach fluid. Breaking the surface, Holly took a deep breath as the stomach shook. A lot of air rushed out, forcing the liquid higher. Holly could hear the deep, drawn out belch her devourer let out. Swimming to the side of the stomach, her skin was really starting to sting. She drew back and started pounding on the wall...

*****

Danielle's eyes shot open. She could feel something tickling her stomach. She lay there for another moment until she felt it again. "No fucking way..." Danielle got up and ran for the bathroom. Dropping to her knees by the toilet, she stuck her finger in the back of her throat. Her gag turned into another large belch, and the tickling stopped. Rubbing a hand on her distended belly, she took a deep breath and tried again. Her stomach groaned in protest as she kept trying. Finally, after about five minutes, her stomach churned and she spewed out everything she'd had for lunch, including a tiny little brunette with red patches on her skin. At first the tiny little thing didn't move, but then Danielle saw it start to awaken.

 

The first thing Holly noticed was the cold. Her eyes tried to adjust from the darkness she'd been trapped in all morning. All around her were white porcelain walls, and if not for the bile and partially digested food, the water she was in would be quite clear. Looking up, she saw the dark haired woman she'd been trapped in looking down at her with big blue eyes. Her massive breasts were spilling over the top of the toilet seat, which caught Holly's eye for a moment before she looked back to the woman's face.

 

"Hey there. I'm Danielle, nice to meet you."...

Chapter 4 by nap25

Holly hadn't said much the entire time she'd been outside of Danielle's belly. She'd only asked to allow herself to rinse in the sink and to be taken to the nightstand. She'd been happy to see that the three suitcases she'd gathered had been regurgitated earlier without her clothes being digested. The remains of her last suitcase had been floating in the toilet with Holly. It and all the clothes inside were mostly dissolved. She paced on the nightstand, trying to gather what she was going to say to the person who had eaten her for lunch. The large woman sat on the bed, watching her. Holly took in the sight of her, something she hadn't had a chance to really do yet. She had a really pretty face and long, dark hair. Her large breasts were at least a FF cup, close to the same as her own proportionally. Her red bra struggled to contain them. Holly's eyes moved further south to Danielle's belly. Her pudgy stomach touched her thighs since she was leaning forward slightly. Holly's gaze lingered on what had served as her fleshy prison, shuddering as she heard the now empty organ rumble. She looked down to Danielle's thighs. They were thick enough to where they're always touching when she stood, and they met at her wide hips.

 

Danielle sat there, watching the little woman look over body. She focused on how her tiny, but huge tits bounced as she walked. Her stomach grumbled again, apparently angry that it was empty. After a few minutes, Danielle decided to break the silence. "So..." "Why'd you do it? Why did you decide to eat me and everything I own?!" Holly's tiny voice rang out, interrupting Danielle. "I'm sorry. When I get hungry I can't really control myself." As if helping to prove her point, Danielle's gut loudly growled. "I love to feel full, but if I just eat, I'd balloon up to 400 pounds. So I swallow inanimate objects to cough back up before I eat." "If you swallow inanimate objects, then why didn't you set me down when you felt me kicking? Or spit me out when I tried to crawl away from your throat?" Holly asked. "I'll be honest, I owe you that much. Swallowing living things is a turn on for me. I can't tell you how many goldfish have ended up inside me. Hell, one time I even swallowed a snake. I honestly thought you were bug, so I closed my eyes and swallowed. If I had known you were a human, I'd have at least asked first." Danielle explained. "That's nice, at least you'd ask before making me lunch." Holly sarcastically said. "Please, let me make it up to you. We're going to be roommates; I don't want you hating me because of a fetish of mine." "Look, a quarter of my clothes were digested in there with me. I don't have enough to buy more. Custom clothes for my size are expensive for some stupid reason. So help me with that and we'll start to be even. And I'd like something to eat. Being someone's lunch kind of reminds me that I haven't had any myself." "Well, the cafeteria should still be open. I was planning to head there myself. Want me to carry you there?" "...I guess. Just one thing. None of my clothes were dry when we were in the bathroom..." "Umm, well, my pants that I have unpacked don't have pockets, but I can hide you with my phone so no one can see you." Pushing her hand down into her expansive cleavage, Danielle pulled out a fairly large smartphone that, up until that moment, Holly had had no idea that Danielle was even storing. Her jaw dropped as she watched, most of her anger having gone after the first time she yelled. "Now I can leave my phone here so you don't get crushed by it in there. Is that okay?" "I...I guess so. I feel like I should tell you this before you put me in there, I'm a lesbian..." Holly blushed.

 

She had kept it a secret ever since she'd realized it. Her parents had been really religious and anti-gay. After hearing how much they hated gays, Holly had been upset and even hated herself. She struggled and tried to convince herself she liked men. While her dad was pretty religious, her mom had been a complete nut. She was one of the crazies that gave religion a bad name. When Holly started shrinking, her mom was convinced it was the work of evil power, and even suggested it was because she had walked in on Holly masturbating. This mental abuse continued for two years until Holly finally snapped. She had been depressed, and most of her friends had abandoned her. Most of them started spreading rumors about her being easy on account of her early breast development. Those rumors turned uglier as Holly got smaller. Finally, after she'd hit two inches tall, Holly made a decision. She was 13, had been betrayed by her friends, constantly had to deal with guys wanting to see her tits even at her size, and no one at home to talk to. So, she had stripped down and made her way downstairs to where the dog slept. She figured it would quickly snatch her up and end her suffering. Just as she had managed to wake up the large animal, she was grabbed up by her mother. She accused her bestiality and claimed that was the final straw. She put Holly in a bag, and drove her throughout the night into another state before dumping her in front of a hospital. Holly lay there, sobbing until a nurse found her a few hours later as the sun was coming up. She was taken care of by the lonely woman, and even learned to open up a bit. During the six years she'd lived with her caretaker, she'd dealt with the media craze over her, her body changing, and severe self-confidence issues. But she had been home schooled, and was ready to try her luck with a public institution. The nurse who had taken her in was getting older, and it was harder to take care of Holly. So Holly decided she'd go to live on campus, and was pleasantly surprised at how eager the dean had been to get her enrolled. From there, a couple of volunteers brought her and her stuff to her room. And that's when she met the woman who was now offering to transport her in her cleavage.

 

"I told you, its fine. I'm actually bi myself." Danielle assured her. "Okay, then I guess we can go then." "Well, I need to get dressed, but I can do that once you're in place. In you go cutie." Danielle said with wink as she lowered her boobs to the nightstand and parted her cleavage. Blushing, Holly placed her hand on one of the titanic breasts and started to climb in. Once she'd made it fairly far in, Danielle released her grip and Holly immediately disappeared. She hoped Holly wouldn't notice her heart pounding, and she was glad she couldn't see her now hard nipples pushing against her bra. She grabbed her shirt off the floor and pulled it on. The shirt was tight across her chest, and only served to compress her little passenger more. Pulling up her pants, Danielle headed towards the cafeteria again.

 

Inside, Holly was in paradise. She had already forgiven Danielle for eating her. At least she knew now that she wasn't trying to murder her. Regardless of how odd her eating habits were, Holly at least felt reasonably sure she wouldn't be eaten again just to solve a hunger pain. She could hear Danielle's heart pounding deep in her chest. She bounced up and down in the soft, warm confines as Danielle's chest jiggled as she walked. It was a warm day, and Holly found herself sliding a bit as Danielle started to sweat. Luckily though, it wasn't long before Danielle's hand grabbed her from below and slid her out from the bottom of her shirt. "Sorry about how sweaty I got. Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm good. So where are we?" Holly asked as she looked around in the bright midday sun. "We're in the courtyard by the tree me and my sorority sisters usually sit at. We all already ate lunch earlier. Which, haha, I'm sure you were aware of." Danielle nervously chuckled, not wanting to upset her, hopefully new, friend. "Relax, I won't judge you for what turns you on. I'm not mad anymore. Just next time I'm on the menu, at least okay it with me first." "Wait, you mean-" "Look, I'm just saying, I want us to be friends. I'm okay with your fetish. Hell, I'd even be willing to help out if you return the favor. Just ask me first okay?" Holly said with a smile. "Now where's lunch, I'm starving."

 

Danielle was sitting on the ground by the tree, her mind racing. The two loaded plates of food sitting next to her were nearly forgotten until Holly asked about them. "Oh, never mind, I see them." Holly hopped off of Danielle's thigh, but misjudged the distance. With a splat, she landed right in the pile of macaroni and cheese. "Are you okay?!" Danielle asked as Holly resurfaced. "Yeah, I just didn't want to have to take a second shower." The two girls laughed. Danielle picked up her plate, making sure to leave the one Holly was on on the ground. The two girls started to dig into their respective plates in silence. Danielle was making good progress through her's when she heard the familiar voice of Diane call out to her. Setting her plate down, Danielle got up to greet her very large friend. "Are you eating again? Didn't we just eat? Eh, who am I kidding, I was on my way back for seconds as well. Can I join you?" "Yeah sure. C'mon." Making their way back to Danielle's spot, she handed Diane an extra fork. They both sat down, and before Danielle could say anything, Diane had already started shoveling in food from Holly's plate. "Hey, wait!" Danielle started to say as Diane finished scooping all of the macaroni into her mouth. With a hard gulp, a large bulge went down Diane's thick neck. "What's up? Did you want some? Because I'm sorry, it's a little too late now." She laughed and patted her large belly. "No, you remember that celebrity we were talking about?" "Uh huh." Diane responded as she started to chow down again. "Well she's my roommate. It's that two inch tall girl that was on the news a couple of years ago. And she was on that plate eating lunch..." "Where? I don't see her." "She was in the macaroni last time I saw her." "Well, if she's gonna URRPPP!" A large belch interrupted her. "Excuse me. She's got no one to blame if she gets eaten while hiding in food. She got herself into this belly, let her figure a way out. Either way, if it's on my plate, it's food. I appreciate lunch. I'll let you know if she turns back up." Diane belched again as she set down the empty plate, her large gut gurgling around her lunch. She stood and left leaving Danielle speechless. She buried her face in her hands, and started cursing herself. "I can't believe I just let her eat her and walk away. She barely survived my belly, she doesn't have a chance in Diane." Picking up her plate, she started to slowly finish off what was left. Her appetite was mostly gone. She fantasized about swallowing the tiny woman, or even feeding her to someone, but not against her will. The fact that Holly had now joined several plates of food now churning inside of that large woman just upset Danielle.

 

Deciding she was done with her plate, Danielle started to get up to leave when she saw something move in her gravy. Holly's little head broke the surface and she took in a deep breath. "Holly?! How did you get there? I thought you were gone!" Holly wiped the gravy from her face. "When I saw your large friend coming over, I got a feeling like I should get off that plate. I actually tumbled out of the macaroni and onto your plate as she picked it up. I'm just glad you decided to look down." Holly laughed. "Now I need to be cleaned off before I go anywhere else. Got any ideas?" "Oh, I can think of a few ways." Danielle said with a smirk.

Chapter 5 by nap25

Diane happily made her way back to her dorm. It had been a good lunch. The fact that the two inch tall "celebrity" had decided to be a part of it only made it that much better. She hated the fact that the little attention whore had gotten famous by circumstance irritated Diane. But it was okay now. Now she was just another part of lunch to be digested. Danielle could have her little friend back in a few hours if she wanted what was left. Diane's stomach gurgled as she went about her day, not paying any more attention to what she believed was Holly's fleshy prison.

*****

"Do you think she would've really just carelessly eaten me like that?" Holly asked. "I mean, I'm a person, regardless of my size." "Well, to Diane, anything that gets swallowed is food. You have to be careful around her, Holly. She could've felt you kicking in her mouth and it wouldn't have mattered. You heard what she said about you deserving it if you ended up there. I've seen the girl eat a ton, and the only time I've ever seen her vomit was when she drank too much even for her. She loves to eat, more than I do. It's a point of pride for her to see how much she can swallow in one go. That pile of macaroni you were in? One gulp. You wouldn't even be a challenge." "Wow. I had no idea it'd be this dangerous in college. I imagined I'd have to be careful about being stepped or sat on. But being eaten? That didn't really cross my mind. I've only been here for a few hours and I've nearly been lunch twice." "Like I said, you have to be careful. I can't have anything happening to my sweet little snack." "Hey! That's not nice." The girls laughed. "Well, would you like to go meet my sorority sisters? I'm sure they'd like to meet you. And I was actually hoping you might want to join." "Sure, and are you sure they'd want me to join?" "I'm positive."

 

Holly got dressed in a short, white top and shorts, wanting to enjoy the warm day as she and Danielle walked around campus. She had a hard time pulling her gaze from the canyon like cleavage jiggling below her perch on Danielle's shoulder. First on the list of people they were going to see was Haley. Danielle warned Holly of Haley's little crush, and told her not to be concerned if Haley acted jealous. When they first arrived, she had been so excited to see Danielle again that her surprise hug had sent Holly tumbling into Danielle's cleavage. It was an awkward conversation after that, and Haley's jealousy had made her seem cold to the diminutive woman. Danielle hurried out, taking Holly out to see Barbara, Trisha, and Amanda. Trisha and Amanda were really interested in Holly, and supportive of her joining the sorority. Barbara had made a point to mention how pretty Holly was. She kept glancing at her and smiling, and if she wasn't mistaken, Holly was sure she'd winked at her as they left. Danielle looked over and saw Holly blushing furiously. "Uh oh. Does someone have some lady-wood for our large breasted friend back there?" "No...Shut up." Holly quietly said, blushing even harder. "Don't worry, I'm sure at the party tonight she won't get completely hammered and make a pass at you. There's no chance of that at all." Danielle said sarcastically while starting to laugh. "Next up is Diane, but I'm suddenly feeling the urge to go back and unpack instead. Sound good to you?" "Yep." Holly said quickly.

 

A few hours passed and the girls nearly had all of their belongings unpacked. Danielle had made sure to leave room in the top drawer of the small chest of drawers by the bed for Holly's items. Holly had pretended not to notice when Danielle tried to sneakily hide her dildo in the bottom drawer. She decided to hold onto that information to mess with her later. The two girls picked out the outfits they wanted to wear for the evening before heading to take a shower. "Are you sure you don't mind me being in there with you?" Holly hesitantly asked. "Look, you've been inside me. I figure I don't really have anything to hide from you. Now let's get cleaned up. We're going to be late at this rate."

 

Holly sat in Danielle's hand as she made her way into the bathroom. The little woman's heart beating at the prospect of seeing Danielle naked. As they arrived, Danielle asked Holly to go ahead and strip. It didn't take her long to have her clothes in a small pile next to her. Just as she was turning around, everything went dark and there was a squeezing sensation. Holly's upper torso was in Danielle's mouth, and as she raised her head, the tiny legs began to flail. Danielle watched her reflection as she sucked in the rest of Holly. The little legs struggled against the plush lips as they quickly disappeared with a trace. With Holly sliding around on her tongue, Danielle quickly stripped and turned on the shower before heading back to the mirror. Inside, Holly had been trying to figure out why Danielle was eating her. After a moment or two though, she realized she wasn't heading towards the dark throat. In fact, it seemed like the slimy tongue was playing with her. It flopped her soaked tits around and even slipped between her thighs. Holly realized that she was getting turned on, now that the threat of being food had seemingly passed. When Danielle opened her mouth, Holly looked out to see in the reflection to see Danielle's nipples sticking up, and her hand toying with her pussy. Danielle was blushing furiously, and gave a thumbs up, which Holly returned. Danielle closed her mouth and stepped into the shower. Holly started humping the tongue, the taste buds that rubbed across her felt like magic. After a minute or two, the tongue shifted and pinned Holly into the soft cheek. Danielle started moaning loudly as Holly assumed she was still playing with herself. Holly's eyes nearly rolled back as she felt the tip of the tongue dart between her legs and go to work. Feeling Holly's motions, Danielle had herself nearly on the verge of climax already. When she heard Holly call out in pleasure, it pushed her over the edge as well. She leaned against the wall of the shower to brace herself as her legs weakened. Holly flopped onto the large tongue, Danielle's warm breath rushing over her as the woman panted. After a few moments, Danielle slid Holly's limp form into her hand and sat her on a shelf out of the immediate spray of the shower.

 

Danielle and Holly finished showering after a while and got dressed and headed to the sorority by this point it was already getting dark, and several of the other sorority sisters were arriving. Holly was impressed. There was a decent amount of women there. It was easy to tell who the new girls were; they all stayed off to the side and kept to themselves. Holly, however, was brought right into the gathering group with Danielle. There were a lot of "oohs" and "ahhs" as the women got a good look at the little woman. Holly recognized a couple of faces from around campus from when she and Danielle had gone to lunch, but for the most part they were mostly new faces. She was a little disappointed that she didn't see Barbara wandering around after a few minutes. Before long, someone busted out the red plastic cups, tapped the kegs, and started playing music pretty loudly. Danielle cut up a cup, making a makeshift bowl for Holly that she filled with beer. She sat her down on the coffee table, promising to return. Several girls came and went, each striking up a brief conversation with the tiny woman, and occasionally refilling her beer from their own. After an hour or so, Holly had made several new friends, and had managed to get pretty drunk.

 

A few minutes had gone by since the last group of girls had moved on, leaving the drunken Holly alone to entertain herself. She found herself so enraptured by the group of women dancing and making out nearby, that she didn't even notice the woman sit down on the couch behind her until she spoke. "Well, well, well. Look who it is." Holly spun around, her heart dropping as her gaze was greeted by a large gut. Diane smiled as she picked up the little girl and brought her to her face. "Now here I thought you had ended up as part of my lunch. I'm curious as to how you ended up on this table and not in my belly." "That's because I had already climbed away from MY lunch by the time you choked it down." The alcohol had made Holly bold. "Hey, watch your tone, snack, or I might let you get reacquainted with YOUR lunch. Understood?" "You wouldn't dare." Holly said, drunken confidence evident in her tone. "Oh no? I hope you've enjoyed the party, but I'm starved. Enjoy your lunch." Diane said as she moved Holly towards her mouth. The gaping mouth enveloped Holly's vision just as she heard Danielle's voice. "Holly, guess who wants to see you?" Diane's mouth snapped shut in front of Holly. "It's Barba...oh, hey Diane. What's going on?" "Nothing, we were just having a little chat. Here ya go." Diane said as she casually placed Holly back on the table. Diane quickly got up and left, leaving Danielle and Barbara exchanging confused looks. "That was weird. Anyways. Holly, Barbara here was wanting to know if you two could talk, privately." She tried to wink, but in her drunken state it was far from inconspicuous. Holly nodded as she stared at the blonde's incredibly busty body. "Ooh yay! Is it okay if I pick you up?" Barbara drunkenly asked before picking her up without waiting for a response. She hurried to an unoccupied bedroom and sat Holly on the bed. "Look. I think you're gorgeous, and Danielle told me you're like me. A lesbian. I would love it if you would "explore" me. I know this is really forward, but it's been a while for me." Holly laughed. "I was hoping I'd get to see more of you. Now how do you want to do this?" She asked. Without saying a word, Barbara tore her shirt off and undid her straining bra. Her huge breasts flopped against her body. She got down on her knees, resting the large breasts on the bed in front of Holly. "Climb in." She said quietly. Holly quickly stripped and did as she was told, quickly disappearing between the soft mounds that dwarfed her. Barbara gasped at the sensation of the tiny little hands pushing against her skin. Reaching one arm across her chest to insure her passenger was safely tucked away, Barbara lay down on the bed and reached the other hand into her pants. Reaching into her substantial cleavage, she pulled out Holly and set her onto her nipple. The tit flesh under Holly jiggled as the arm that it was pushed up against was being used. Holly wasted no time in crawling for the nipple, rubbing the tender skin as it hardened. Within a few minutes, Barbara was already starting to moan, her pants starting to get soaked. Holly had to squeeze the nipple tightly to keep herself on the massive breast as Barbara started to squeeze it. Barbara, in her wasted state, was loving the attention her tits were getting, but it wasn't quite enough. She moved the breast she was squeezing to her mouth, and started to suck on her nipple. Saliva trickled down the side of her boob as her tongue and lips assaulted the hardened nipple. She slurped up the saliva before anymore could run down her breast and quickly swallowed the large amount in her mouth. She came shortly afterwards, and fell asleep, blissfully unaware that Holly was no longer on her. She rolled over to her side, her stomach gurgling as the beer and Holly sloshed inside...

Chapter 6 by nap25

Holly had been enjoying her time with Barbara. Being engulfed in those huge boobs had been a dream come true, and playing with the large nipple had been the hardened cherry on top. Holly, too drunk to stand up on the rapidly jiggling flesh, wrapped her legs around Barbara's nipple. She caressed and licked it, and was forced to hug it when the giant hand squeezed deep into the breast. She was already wet, and from the moaning going on behind her, Holly was sure Barbara was too. Just as thoughts of going for the giant pussy had entered her thoughts, Holly heard a sharp inhale right as everything went dark. The muggy, humid air in Barbara's mouth smelled strongly of beer and cheap liquor. It didn't take long for the wet, slimy tongue to start teasing the nipple she was on, soaking her and knocking her free. Holly, in her drunken state, could do little more than slide around on the wet skin until Barbara slurped her up with all of the saliva that had accumulated. The mighty tongue tossed her about before sending her tumbling down the gullet in front of her with a wet GLURK sound. She barely made a bulge as she disappeared behind Barbara's huge tits. She went down so smoothly that Barbara didn't even notice she'd swallowed something extra. Holly tried to struggle on her way down, but her saliva soaked body could find no purchase in the pulsing throat that eagerly pulled her deeper. It wasn't long before she was squeezed through a tight ring of muscle, joining a mound of chewed up pizza and beer as that night's dinner.

 

Danielle stumbled through the house a couple of hours later. She knew Barbara and Holly had gone somewhere private, but she hadn't liked what Diane had been up to. Worried that her tiny roommate might have already been devoured by her gluttonous sorority sister Diane, Danielle searched for Barbara so she could check on Holly. She was finally starting to sober up, but her memory was still a little hazy on where exactly she'd seen the two horny women run off to. Finally, after a few minutes and awkward run ins with people fucking, she found the room Barbara was in. There were three other women sprawled out on the bed exploring each other. One of them was even caressing the passed out Barbara, who was starting to awaken. Her eyes shot open, and she struggled for a minute under the writhing threesome she was partially entangled in. She rushed past a shocked Danielle on the way to the bathroom, her stomach churning as the alcohol made her sick. She dropped to her knees on the cold tile floor in front of a toilet and started heaving. Danielle came in just in time to pull her hair back just as Barbara spewed the remains of her dinner into the toilet. She kept going for a good while before slumping against the wall. Danielle brushed her hands through Barbara's hair for a few minutes before reaching up to flush. Even though she told herself not to, she looked down into the bile soaked remains. There, partially buried in a wad of pizza, was a very still Holly. Her skin was reddened in places, but she was breathing. Danielle shuddered as she tried to pull the diminutive human out of the vomit without touching it. After a couple of tries, Holly was free from the partially digested food, but was out cold. Danielle carried her over to the sink and washed her little roommate off in the sink. By the time she made it back to Barbara, the drunken woman had passed out again. Shaking her head, Danielle gently placed Holly deep in her cleavage before helping Barbara to a room where the other girls had fallen asleep. Flopping the naked woman on the bed, Danielle chuckled when she saw that a passed out Trisha ended up buried in Barbara's chest. She quietly headed back to her dorm, eager to finally get some sleep. By the time she had stumbled back, Danielle was too exhausted to change or even remove her friend from her cleavage. She just lay down on her stomach, further trapping Holly with her chest.

*****

The rebroadcast of the news was playing in the dark room. It paused after a short mention of the shrunken girl who had broken all of the headlines a few years ago being brought in to a college as part of an outreach program. But, like all things, the news eventually moved on to other things, and now the shrunken girl was just a passing mention. Right after the short segment passed, the image froze as the DVR was paused. On the couch, next to a sleeping woman in her late thirties still in her work uniform, lay the remote. And on top of the remote was a small blonde girl who had just recently celebrated her eighteenth birthday. At an inch and a half tall, she had struggled to work the remote. Her eyes were filled with tears of happiness. Her name was Linsey, and she had finally found a chance to have a normal life, and to make things easier for her single mother. All she had to do is contact the college the other girl had gone to. They'd accept her, she was sure of it.

*****

Holly awoke in warm, cramped area. The flesh around her was almost suffocatingly tight, and for a moment, she was sure she was still deep in Barbara's digestive tract. She quickly settled down when she realized she wasn't still being digested. Now she just had to figure out where she was, and who she was trapped by. Several hours passed, and Holly quickly got bored with her squishy confinement. She pounded her fist on what she was assuming was a large breast, and the person started to stir shortly afterwards. They rolled over and stood up, relieving a lot of the pressure that had been squishing Holly. She could faintly hear outside noises like the toilet flushing and the sink turning on. Her prison jiggled as the giant woman brushed her teeth. However, it wasn't until Holly heard the exceptionally loud groan come from deep inside the person's body the she was trapped by that she realized who it was. "Danielle? When did I end up with you?" Holly asked herself. She kicked a few times before she heard a muffled "Hang on just a sec and I'll let you out."

 

Danielle stretched and left the bathroom. She sat down on the bed before reaching down into her expansive cleavage to pull Holly out. The small nude woman's body was no longer red from being digested. "Um, last night your skin was really irritated from Barb's stomach. Why isn't it at least kind of red today?" "I'm not really sure. It seems like I heal from injuries really quickly. Things don't hurt as much as they probably should, but I've never been seriously hurt. It could just be a byproduct of the changes that happened when I was younger. I don't really know though to tell you the truth." Holly explained. "That's...really cool actually. So you weren't hurting inside of Barbara last night?" "I don't remember much of last night. I know she ate me, and I'm pretty sure it was an accident. The last thing I remember is being buried by pizza." "Haha, nice. Did you sleep okay?" "I did, no thanks to that roaring belly of yours." "Hey, it's not-" GROAN! Danielle's stomach interrupted her. "Sorry, I'm just hungry." "It's all good, this time yesterday, I was in there. It's a little noisier on the inside." Holly laughed. She noticed Danielle's cheeks start to redden, and her nipples started to harden. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you had a fetish." "It's not that bad!" Danielle said as her cheeks really started to flush. "I bet you enjoyed thinking about me kicking as I slid down your throat once you realized I was in there. Sliding across your tongue, quickly disappearing without a trace as I became your breakfast..." "Oh, Holly, you should stop..." "Why?" "I'm so hungry, and you're turning me on." "It'd be a real shame if you accidentally swallowed me again. Especially since I'd be invisible to the outside world, trapped so deep inside you..." Danielle squirmed, trying not to touch her already wet pussy. Her stomach groaned loudly again. "I'm such a tiny morsel. I couldn't fight back if you, say, snatched me and gulped me down. I'd just be the first part of your-" She didn't get to finish that sentence as Danielle's lips closed around her waist. Danielle tossed her head back, sending Holly sliding across the wet surface of her tongue before closing her mouth. The small girl tasted wonderful, but Danielle's stomach demanded satisfaction. She quickly sent the moaning girl headfirst into the pulsing pink esophagus. Holly was tightly squeezed deep into Danielle's body. Orgasms ripped through both girls as Danielle's body quickly sent her buxom snack to her belly. She patted the slight pudge of her belly as she lay there, trying to catch her breath. It didn't take long for the loud gurgling to start, signaling that her snack had arrived at its destination. Danielle got up and headed to the shower, eager to get clean and head out for a real breakfast.


*****


Linsey showed her mom the news segment when she woke up. Her mom had to stop her mid explanation, the tiny girl’s voice kept getting higher as she excited explained her plan for college. "Sweetie, I'll give them a call as soon as I get off. I only work a half-shift today. Just, please don't put all of your dreams into this, okay? Now you take care, I'll be home in a few hours." With that, her mom finished changing and headed out the door.

 

Linsey hated how quiet the apartment got when she was by herself. They used to have a cat, her mom had brought home a kitten when Linsey turned 12, which was right around the time she'd started shrinking. Everything had been fine until a year ago. Linsey only remembered parts of the occurrence, but she had been able to piece together what had happened. She had been walking along the floor when the cat pounced on her. The impact knocked her out, but the bruising she had later suggested it had batted her around afterwards. When she awoke, she was in a tightly squeezed fleshy sack that was filled with stinging juices. Linsey was squeezed and rolled, her clothes already digesting off of her petite fame. She started to scream for help and thrash about, hoping to make whatever had eaten her sick. Her mom was in for a shock when the cat, which had been contentedly curled up in her lap, got up and started making hacking sounds. Before she could react, the cat vomited up a small pile of puke, mainly consisting of slimy yellow bile, and her daughter. It took her a minute to realize what she saw. Then she freaked. The cat was given a new home the next day.

 

Linsey made her way into the kitchen and climbed the makeshift ladder her and her mom had constructed. By the time she reached the counter her arms ached. But she was hungry, and her mom always made sure she had food. She actually made a full plate each time, even though Linsey couldn't even eat a fraction of it, and today was no different. She hauled herself up onto the plate and walked down amongst the items. The mashed potatoes and peas rose above her head. Linsey tripped on a lone pea and stumbled into the potatoes, which in turn buried her while she was standing. Cursing her klutziness, she started push upwards, eating small bites as she went. The plate sat in the quiet apartment, with Linsey's movements hidden deep in the potatoes.

Chapter 7 by nap25

Linsey's mom fumbled with the keys in her purse as she approached the door to the apartment. She stood outside the door, digging through her purse. Before she could find her key, she heard her neighbor's door across the hall open. "Hey Jen, locked out?" Linsey's mom turned towards the sound of the other woman's voice. Standing in the doorway of her own apartment in nothing but a tank top and shorts, stood Susan. Susan was in her early forties, and even with the weight she'd put on from her early years of drinking, she was still pretty. Jen, Linsey's mom, was surprised at how good her slightly heavier frame had held up through the years.

 

"No, I just keep too much junk in this purse. Surely you weren't headed out in that." Jen said, eyeing her long-time neighbor's clothes.

 

"Of course not. The guy I met at the bar last night left earlier and I decided to have a lazy day. I was actually about to order some pizza."

 

"Don't waste your money on delivery. Me and Linsey will fix you something. Why don't you come on in?" Jen asked as she opened the door.

 

"Alright, I won't say no to a home cooked meal." Susan said as she walked in behind Jennifer.

 

Linsey could hear muffled voices from outside her prison of mashed potatoes. Her arms had gotten tired from trying to climb out, so she decided to take a break. Thankfully her mom was home and would be able to help her out. One of the voices sounded like Susan, but she couldn't be sure. Regardless, she was happy she wouldn't have to be stuck for too much longer.

 

"I have to go make a call. Linsey saw where that other shrunken girl was accepted to the college here in town, and she's really hopeful they'll take her in that outreach program as well. I'm going to go change while I do that. Help yourself to what's left of her food, she's never able to eat much. I'll be out in a few." Jen said to Susan as they walked in. "Oh, and keep an eye out for her. Odds are she's in her room, but still..."

 

"Relax Jen. How long have I been around you two? I'll be careful. Now go make that phone call. I'll be in here on the couch." Susan picked up the plate and headed into the living room to sit in front of the TV. Picking up her spoon, she quickly started eating the now cold, but delicious, food in front of her.

 

"You'll be willing to see us for an interview tomorrow? That seems really quick! Not that I'm complaining mind you! I'm just really happy that she might be able to start this year! Thanks again." Jen hung up the phone, her heart pounding with excitement for her little girl. She slipped off her waitress uniform and undid her bra. Her decent sized breasts had lost some of their perkiness over the years, but she was still pleased with them. She was glad her's weren't as big as Susan's. That woman made tank tops tremble in fear. Chuckling to herself, Jen threw on an old t-shirt and jeans before heading back out. Resolving to wait until Linsey came out of her room to tell her the good news, she went over to the couch to join Susan. Susan had already finished her plate and was stretching when she felt Jen's head land in her lap. "So how'd it go? You seem in a good mood."

 

"We have an interview tomorrow. I'm just concerned with what happens if she does get accepted. The world's a big place, especially for her. There are a lot of dangers out there. She could be hurt without anyone realizing it. People could accidentally sit on her, or even eat her without realizing it..." Jen said quietly.

 

"Now hush with that." Susan said, cutting her off. "She's still a person, and people will look after her. Now the cat meant to do it, but how often has she eaten around us without a single incident? Even though she's little, I'm pretty sure you'd notice her in your mouth. You're overreacting. She's a smart kid, she'll stay safe." Susan started rubbing her fingers through Jen's hair to comfort her. Before long, Jen's breathing slowed, and Susan realized she'd fallen asleep on her lap. With her belly full and working on her large meal, she couldn't blame Jen. She was starting to feel sleepy as well. Slouching to get comfortable, she smiled as she buried her friend's head in her tits as she also went to sleep...

 

*****

 

Danielle moaned as her stuffed stomach gurgled and sloshed what had been a large lunch. She was lying naked on her bed, fingers thrusting in and out of her womanhood. The thoughts of Holly slipping down her throat pushed her closer and closer to orgasm each time her stomach loudly churned its contents. Inside of Danielle, Holly's soaked body was being squeezed on all sides by the fleshy walls. Just like Danielle, Holly was fingering herself, nearing climax as well. The various groans and squishing sounds were all she could hear. Danielle's back arched as she came, squirting for one of only a handful of times. Holly slid out from between the swollen lips, gasping through her orgasm as well. She lay there in the puddle, shivering a bit, until Danielle picked her up. "You know, as good as you felt going down, that was so much better." Danielle said with a smile.

 

"Oh gee, thanks!" Holly sarcastically said and rolled her eyes. "I'm just glad you brought me up before you ate lunch."

 

"You'd best watch that sarcastic tone unless you want a one way trip to join that food." Danielle said, staring at the tiny woman. However, after a few seconds, a smile started teasing at her plush lips, and both girls started laughing again.

 

*****

 

Around an hour or so later, Susan and Jen had rearranged themselves on the couch in their sleep. Susan was on her back, with one of her nipples slipping out of the tank top she wore. Jen slept on top of her, using her large breasts as a pillow. A small amount of drool had leaked out of her mouth onto the now-hardened exposed nipple. Both women contentedly slept while Susan's stomach quietly gurgled around its digesting meal.

 

*****

 

For Linsey, the events of the past hour had been terrifying. She had been trapped in cold potatoes, barely unable to move, when she felt the plate move. Thinking she was finally being rescued by her mother, she couldn't hide the big smile on her face when the food around her upper half was pulled away. Surprisingly, it wasn't her mom. She could tell by the expanse of breasts and small pot belly that Susan was the one who'd saved her. The pile she was in was scooped, and started moving upwards. Looking forward to speaking with her friend, Linsey started to feel concerned when she noticed Susan was staring at the TV, unaware she was in the food. "Susan?" She said quietly, too quiet to be heard over the TV. Linsey quickly started heading towards her wide open mouth, those soft, red lips ringing the entrance into that dark, humid place.

 

She was dumped unceremoniously right onto the tongue, still trapped from the waist down in the potatoes. The large, slimy organ tossed her around a few times, freeing all but one of her legs as it soaked her in saliva. Trying unsuccessfully to get a grip on anything, Linsey quickly started sliding backwards as the tongue maneuvered the potatoes her leg was stuck in towards the throat. All too quickly, the throat opened up, and dragged Linsey's flailing form down with a wet gulp. The fleshy walls of the esophagus kneaded her relentlessly as waves of peristalsis quickly sent her deeper into Susan. The further she went, the hotter her surroundings became as she started to feel Susan's core body temperature. Her hands futilely grasped at the walls around her, trying to slow her speedy descent though Susan's digestive tract. Suddenly, there was no pressure, and Linsey's heart leapt into her throat as she tumbled through the air and splashed into the churning juices below. Her head broke the surface shortly after she splashed in. She tried to take a deep breath, but the air was so humid and hot that it was difficult. If she wasn't already soaked in the hot saliva and stomach juices, Linsey was sure she'd be sweating. It was almost pitch black in the sweltering organ, and all she could hear were the various organs working inside this massive body. Far above a low thumping could be heard. But the two sounds that concerned her the most were the gurgling from the intestines below the floor of her fleshy prison, and the stomach itself groaning as it geared up to digest lunch. And unfortunately for Linsey, she'd unwittingly found herself on the menu. More and more food rained in as Susan eagerly devoured her lunch. More than once, Linsey found herself buried in potatoes again as the stomach sloshed her into the path of the falling food. Finally, after a few minutes, Susan had finished her lunch which gave Linsey a brief moment to catch her breath until the stomach really started to churn. Susan had been hungry, and her body was eager to start digestion.

 

After about an hour, Linsey was struggling to maintain consciousness. She had a hard time telling which way was up in the churning liquid and From Susan laying down, and the tumbling she was being forced to do caused her to vomit into the bile she was already covered in. Her delicate clothes were already being burned off by the acids that had started flowing in. The itchiness caused from digestion nearly caused her to panic. However, just as she was starting to lose hope, her hand, outstretched and grasping, caught the opening to the esophagus. When Susan lay down, the stomach turned enough to where it was in Linsey's reach. Holding on for dear life, Linsey pulled herself to the closed hole and started trying to force her way in. It took another few minutes, but against all odds she managed to work her way in. It was a long trip, taking the better part of an hour. But after a couple of near tragic swallows that stripped the last of her clothes off, Linsey managed to pull herself up onto Susan's lower lip. The site that welcomed her both surprised and embarrassed her. One of Susan's gigantic breasts had slipped out, and her mother was laying there, mouth open, drooling on the exposed nipple.

 

Just as she started to pull herself all the way out, Susan licked her lips, yanking Linsey back in. "No no no!" Linsey cried as she plummeted back towards that pulsating hole she'd just crawled out of. Her lower half made it into the open throat just as a tremendous burp came up. The force threw Linsey free of the mouth, and she tumbled through the air for what felt like an eternity. Finally, she landed with a wet slap on a soft, wet, and dark surface. She lay there stunned for a few minutes, trying to get her bearings. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her racing heart. That was when the large tongue washed over her. Nearly panicking again, Linsey sat up as soon as she could. Her mother was starting to lick Susan's nipple, and she was right by it on the areola. To make matters worse, it looked like Jen was still asleep while she was doing it. Feeling a blush race up her face, Linsey suddenly became aware of the fact her clothes were still deep within Susan with the rest of lunch. Looking to check and see if both giantesses were still asleep, Linsey quickly scampered down through the immense canyon of cleavage and made her way off the couch. After making it a little ways across the floor, Linsey turned back to check on the two women. Susan was quietly moaning and running her fingers through Jen's hair as Jen had started consciously sucking on her breast. In the ten minutes it took Linsey to make it back to her room, both women had started moaning.

 

*****

 

Jen pulled her pants and underwear back on. Looking over at the now dressed Susan, she felt herself blushing. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I've never really done much with another woman."

 

Susan chuckled. "Sweetie, there's nothing to apologize for. You were lonely, and I enjoy fucking. What can I say?"

 

"Still. Thank you for being there for me. I just hope little Linsey didn't hear us. Hopefully she's still asleep. I'm going to go check on her and let her know about tomorrow." Jen said while still blushing.

 

"Alright sweetie. Well, I'm going to head out. Thanks for feeding me again. Let me know how things go tomorrow." And with that, Susan left.

 

Jen tried to fix her disheveled hair with only moderate success before she knocked on Linsey's door. "Hey Honey, I'm coming in. Did I wake you?"

 

Linsey rolled over in her bed, feigning sleepiness as she responded. "Yeah, but its okay. Did you talk with the college?"

 

"I sure did. We're going there first thing tomorrow. We have an interview to see if you're the right candidate for this program." Jen said with a big smile.

 

"Oh man this is amazing!" Linsey shot up from lying down. "I just know they'll be willing to take me. I just know it."

 

*****

 

Danielle was pulling her pants up over her large ass when a knock sounded at the door. She made her way over and opened it, shocked to see one of the Admissions Office workers at the door. "Danielle, may I have a word?"

 

"Sure, let's step outside; my roommate is asleep right now.”

 

The two women stepped into the hall and shut the door. "Since you seem to be getting along so well with your shrunken roommate, the university has a favor to ask of you."

 

"Sure, what is it?" Danielle asked, confusion clear on her face.

 

"There is a good chance that we may be getting another shrunken student before classes start next week. She'll need a place to stay. And given your experience, brief as it is, with a shrunken person, we'd like to ask you to have this new student as your roommate as well. In return for the trouble of watching over them, the university would be willing to wave your tuition this year. What do you say?"

 

"Um, free tuition? How can I say no? Of course she can stay with me and Holly!"

 

"That's excellent news. We'll be in touch tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your day." Danielle excitedly went back into her room. I can't wait. I hope she's a fun as you Holly." She said as she slapped one butt cheek, making it jiggle. Deep between her cheeks, Holly playfully struggled against the black thong Danielle was wearing.

Chapter 8 by nap25

It was dark and cramped in Holly's fleshy prison. The intense heat made sweat pour from her brow. Just as she'd been taken this far, an immense pressure from outside her confines had pushed her even further in. Her heart raced as her lower back and behind pushed against a tightly closed opening. Holly struggled, trying to find a grip in the soft, spongy flesh around her to no avail. There was another shift, and Holly was pulled into the hole butt first, folding her at the waist. She was almost completely enveloped immediately; only her head and lower legs remained free. One more shift, and Holly quickly disappeared further into the person's body...

Danielle loved feeling Holly trapped between her cheeks. The tiny woman had had no objections when she asked her if she'd like to try it. Her struggles tickled Danielle, and she'd be lying if she said it didn't feel kind of good. Her little roommate's struggles increased when she sat down, and did so again when she lay down on her stomach and clenched her cheeks together. Danielle was already a little turned on, but when she felt Holly push into her, she knew she was going to get off. Rolling over to her nightstand, Danielle fished her black dildo from its hiding place in the bottom drawer. She could still kind of feel Holly's movements inside of her. She slowly started to pull off her pants as she started licking the tip of the toy. Gripping it with her teeth, Danielle finished lowering her pants and thong. Holly's struggles just on the other side of the hole were starting to drive her wild. Danielle parted her legs, her pants still around her ankles. Her pussy was wet with desire, but it would have to wait. She bit her lower lip as she teased the entrance of her asshole. She'd only experienced anal once, and the poor guy she'd been with had grossly over exaggerated what he was packing. Nervous about the potential pain, she gasped as she started to push the dildo into herself. Danielle shuddered with pleasure as the tip penetrated her and Holly redoubled her struggles...

*****

Linsey had quickly finished packing her clothes. Susan would be coming over shortly to pick her up. Her mom was really upset about being called in to cover where a coworker called out. Normally it didn't bother her mom to pick up shifts, but Linsey suspected she was also nervous about the upcoming interview. Her mom never talked about her struggles with bills and payments, but Linsey could see it on her face. This interview could be Linsey's one chance to get out and make something of herself, and they both knew it. She just hoped it wouldn't stress her mom out too much at work.

Double checking her clothes she'd packed, Linsey suddenly felt a twinge of nervousness about staying the night at Susan's. Susan had always been really kind to Linsey. They shared secrets, and neither of them spoke a word to Jen about the times they'd drank or got high together when she'd stay over. Her mom worried a lot, and that's why Linsey resolved to never tell her what had happened earlier. If Jen knew how easy it had been for Susan to unintentionally eat Linsey, she'd never be allowed to leave for college. She'd probably never see Susan again either. Lost in her own thoughts, Linsey didn't notice Susan come into her room.

"Hey sweetheart. I'm here. Ready to roll?"

"Oh! Yeah, sure. If I check my clothes for tomorrow again I'm going to go crazy." Linsey said, trying to ignore the nervous tension in her own head.

"Alright, hop on." Susan said, offering her hand to Linsey. "My shows are about to start, and I've got a couple of six packs, and a little something that I think you'll like." She said with a wink. Linsey climbed into her hand, curious to see how this night would go.

*****

Danielle slowly pushed the dildo deeper into her ass. Holly's struggling body had slid even deeper with it. She had to go slowly, the dildo felt uncomfortably large in her ass. The walls inside gripped it tightly, and prevented her from getting more than halfway in. The tightness felt good though, and even though she couldn't really feel Holly anymore, the thought of her that deep made Danielle whimper. She teased her pussy lips with her fingers, dancing around the edge, but never quite entering. She started to slide the dildo out as she slid her fingers in between her lower lips. Just as the tip neared the exit of her ass, Danielle felt Holly moving with it. She clenched her ass tightly, and quickly drove herself closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, with a scream, Danielle arched her back and came. She flopped back down, and slid the remaining length of the toy out of her. She was happy to feel Holly slip out with it. She sat the toy off to the side and scooped up the small girl. Holly was unconscious again, and Danielle felt a familiar pang of guilt and fear upon seeing the small girl's still form.

*****

Linsey stood on Susan's coffee table, waiting to see the surprise she had for her. Susan had taken her bag to the bedroom, and had been gone for a few minutes, leaving Linsey alone with the TV turned up. It hadn't taken too long for Susan to show back up, having changed into a tank top and booty shorts. She'd even been nice enough to bring Linsey her pajamas she'd packed. "Now you get changed and make yourself comfortable. I'm going to go grab the beers. I'll be right back." Susan said as she dropped off the clothes. Linsey quickly changed into what was essentially a tube top and shorts. Lacking anything besides a small B cup proportionally, Linsey found the strapless, stretchy material of the top to be quite comfortable. Susan sat the two six packs down next to Linsey and flopped down on the couch, causing the great canyon of cleavage in front of Linsey to jiggle and bounce. It was an intimidating sight. Luckily Susan was paying attention to what was on TV as she sat down, and not on Linsey, who was staring a hole through her massive tits. She continued to marvel at the impressive sight until Susan's hand plunged into her cleavage. After a moment or two with her hand buried up to her wrist, Susan finally pulled out her surprise for Linsey. She had several joints together in a small plastic bag. "So, care to join me with these and a few drinks? It'll make these crappy sci-fi movies a hell of a lot more entertaining." Susan asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course! Are you going to do the usual?" What Linsey was referring to was their method of helping Linsey smoke. The end of the joint was too large for her, so Susan would pick up and enclose Linsey in her hands. Then, she would blow the smoke she'd inhaled through an opening in the top. It was an effective way to get each other stoned.

"You know I am. Let me get your beer poured and then we'll light up."

The two of them spent the better part of the next hour smoking, drinking, and laughing at the terrible special effects in the movie. Susan eventually lay down on her side and sat Linsey on the couch above her breasts. Once they were both feeling pretty lucid, Susan finally brought up Jen's concerns. "Ya know, your mom's terrified someone's going to hurt you, or snatch you up and eat you."

"Why?! Why does she think someone will do that?"

"Well, she seems to think you're small enough that someone wouldn't notice you in their mouth."

"She's probably right..."

"Please, the only thing that's likely to swallow you are my tits if you scoot any closer to them."

Blushing, Linsey tried to stammer out an apology and scoot away, but Susan saw her chance to have fun with the shy girl. "Oh no you don't! The girls are hungry. They've got the munchies!" Susan said as she rolled to her stomach. Lifting herself just enough to move, Susan drug her breasts across the couch towards Linsey. Linsey started to scoot backwards, and right before she was overtaken, yelled out, "Please don't eat me agai-" Susan, feeling the tiny girl in her cleavage, didn't register what Linsey said. She sat up and began squishing her breasts together, making nomming sounds as she did. Finally, she fake moaned in contentment. "You were delicious. The girls loved you. Now I need something to eat. The munchies are kicking my ass now..." Susan said as she got up and headed towards the kitchen. The tiny girl remained still deep within her pillowy breasts.

*****

Holly was feeling lightheaded. She was out in the courtyard, and it was still daylight outside. She was on the top of the table near the tree, but she had no memory of how she got there. Glancing around, there was no one in sight, at least, not until a hand snatched her from behind. Her heart raced. The last time someone had snatched her up like that was at the party, and she had only been seconds away from disappearing into Diane. She felt herself start to panic. She enjoyed being swallowed, but she didn't really want to be anyone's meal. Finally, after a few minutes, the hand holding her opened up, and the grinning face of Haley was looking down at her. Nervousness was still setting in, but Holly was no longer feeling panicked. At least, she wasn't, until she heard Diane quietly say, "Thank you for finding her, Haley."

*****

Susan's stomach gurgled loudly. She grabbed a few snack items from the fridge. "Hang on Linsey, I'll have you out of there in a minute." She said down to her cleavage. The small girl had remained quiet up to this point, but the loud sounds of the beer filled organ beneath her was reminding Linsey of her experience earlier that day. Susan sat down on the couch, clumsily dropping the load of snacks onto the table. The beer and the weed had really done a number on both women; their heads were spinning but they were incredibly relaxed. Even Linsey, who was still thinking about how Susan had eaten her, was still feeling really calm. She didn't struggle as Susan's hand slid her out of the soft cleavage. "I'm just glad I still had some snacks in here. You were starting to look pretty yummy!" Susan laughed, not noticing Linsey stiffen up a little bit. "Granted, the food your mom cooked earlier today still makes my mouth water. I swear, I don't think I stopped to chew. Did you try any of it?"

"Yeah, I was trying the potatoes when you and her came home."

"Really? You must be quick. I didn't see you. Those potatoes were outstanding! I inhaled those things."

"Believe me, I noticed. I had gotten myself stuck in those potatoes..."

"Then why didn't I see you?"

"Think about it..." Linsey said quietly.

"I don't..." Susan gulped down the mouthful she had and leaned back, eyes wide. "No, I would've felt you in there."

"Apparently not." Linsey went on to describe her ordeal in great detail to Susan, leaving out no details.

"So the whole time your mom and I talked and slept, you were in there. With all of that food?"

"Yep. Thankfully I wasn't hurt, but my clothes are somewhere in there. What's left of them anyways. They're probably in your intestines by now."

"We can't have that! Here, you go find them and I'll let you out." Susan said as she scooped up the little girl.

"Hey! Wait! You can't be serious!" Linsey yelled as she sped towards Susan's widening maw. The pink cavern filled her vision, the pulsating entrance of her gullet teasing her. Just as Linsey closed her eyes, Susan closed her lips and pressed Linsey against them in a soft kiss.

"Relax sweetie. I might be stoned off my ass and buzzed, but I'm not gonna eat you. Now don't get me wrong, we could make a killing if we filmed it, or did it on a webcam show. But I'd never intentionally do something to make you uncomfortable." Susan said quietly to the shaking girl.

"What do you mean by, "We could make a killing"?" Linsey asked. Susan smiled as a thought entered her head.

*****

Holly nearly trembled under Diane's gaze. This was it for her. Diane had thought she had eaten her once, and had been okay with it. Later on, she actively attempted to eat her, only to be interrupted. But now, in the eerily empty courtyard, Holly doubted anyone would stop her. Haley seemed eager to watch as this very large woman devoured her. Diane snatched her out of Haley's hands, eyeing her like a piece of meat. She held Holly suspended by her hands so she could get a better look at the nude woman. She brought the small girl closer, within range of the tongue that was now peeking out from between her lips. The rough texture of Diane's taste buds raked across Holly's body, intentionally causing her proportionally huge breasts to flop against the tongue. Holly shuddered as Diane tasted her, hoping that someone, anyone, would stop this. But to her dismay, the only person around was Haley, who was quietly urging Diane on as she opened her mouth.

Holly struggled even harder against Diane's grip. Diane lifted her higher up in the air, right above her now upturned face. Holly screamed as Diane released her, sending her plummeting into the dark, hot mouth.  Diane wasted no time, and sent her struggling prize where it belonged with a wet gluck.

*****

"So how would you make money by eating me?" Linsey asked.

"Well, a few months ago I did some videos where I swallowed some fish, and even a snake. They sold pretty well. It's apparently part of this fetish called "vore". Which is where you get turned on by being swallowed alive or something. Regardless, if people are willing to pay good money to watch a snake disappear inside of me, I can only imagine what they'll pay if you struggle to stay out of me."

"So, what happened to the snake?"

"Well, let's just say it took the scenic route. Part of the video is amplifying the sounds my stomach makes while it digests things. The snake video I was asked to masturbate afterwards, so I did."

"So let's theoretically say I do this. What would be involved?" Linsey asked, a nervous hint still detectable in her voice.

"Basically I'd just bust my camera out and film us. You act like you don't want to be eaten. You struggle as much as you can until I gulp you down. Then I'll record my stomach noises while I masturbate. Once I finish, I'll end the video, and bring you back up."

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"It'll probably be a little uncomfortable for you for a while; I take forever to get off when I'm stoned. But it's nothing you haven't experienced before. Ha-ha." Susan laughed, trying to relieve some of the tension.

"Okay. Let's do it..." Linsey said.

"What? Are you sure?" Susan asked incredulously.

"Yeah. If this college thing doesn't work out, maybe I can make money doing this. Even if it does, then we'll still have some extra money from this video. Besides, maybe it's for the best if I get over my fear of being eaten..."

*****

Diane patted her gut, the gurgling had stopped over the past few hours. She was already feeling hungry again, the struggling morsel she'd had earlier hadn't even dented her appetite. She belched; the last remnants of Holly were now padding for her belly.

Holly's eyes shot open. She was lying on the dresser next to Danielle's bed, no worse for wear. Confusion clouded her mind; she didn't understand what was going on. Then it all started to come back to her. She had fainted inside of Danielle's ass. She had dreamt the whole situation with Diane. Relief flooded through her and she stood up to walk around and stretch. She still smelled like the soap Danielle had apparently used to clean her with after she passed out. Glancing around, Holly noticed a small (still large to her) note on the dresser near her. It read: "Holly, I'm really sorry I was too rough with you. Once I realized you were okay, I invited Barbara over to talk. If we're not there, we're still out at dinner. We'll be home later. Love ya ;)".

Chapter 9 by nap25

Linsey's heart pounded with nervousness as she watched Susan set up to film. Her gaze stayed transfixed on one spot; Susan's belly. While she was straightening up the mess she made with all of the snacks, Susan had finished off both six packs of beer and polished off another joint. Linsey had watched in morbid fascination as even more of the snack food Susan had scrounged up quickly disappeared into that pudgy, gurgling belly. Now, as Susan was setting up, she had a slight stumble to her step, the alcohol and weed finally getting to her. Linsey started to have second thoughts about filming the video when Susan belched, and chuckled out, "Excuse me. Alright sweetie, are you about ready? I'm going to hide you while I start off the video, and once I've told the audience what we're going to be doing, I'm going to put you in my mouth. Remember, this is an erotic video, so I'm going to play with you in my mouth before I swallow. You'll be in me for a little bit while I take care of things out here. Once I'm done filming, I'll bring you back up, okay?" Linsey gulped and silently nodded.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine. At least this time I'm aware that I'm eating you. Ha ha." Susan laughed while trying to reassure her little friend. The weed was making her feel pretty loopy, but she knew that might scare Linsey. "Now come here, let's get you hidden you tasty little thing!"

Linsey gingerly stepped onto the stoned giantess's hand. Susan brought her up to those plush red lips, a little too quickly for Linsey, and kissed her. "You'll be fine. We're going to make a killing." Susan whispered. She lowered her hand, parting her huge breasts with her other hand, and deposited Linsey. Looking up, all Linsey could see was the soft flesh pressing between Susan's fingers, like a dam holding back a lake. Slowly, the fingers lifted, and Linsey was engulfed in jiggling tit flesh.

Susan had to hold in a moan. Feeling Linsey's tiny body rubbing against hers felt phenomenal. Her nipples were already hard, easily showing through her tank top since she was braless. Turning on the camera, Susan watched herself in the display she had behind the camera. "Hey there everyone! Tess here, and I've got a special treat for you today. You've all seen me swallow goldfish, snakes, and other things that I decided look tasty. But there's been something I've wanted to try, and lo and behold if I didn't find one hiding in one of my giant bras." Susan tried to make herself sound sensual as she rubbed her tits. "Now, you won't believe me until I show you, but it's one of those shrunken girls that the news reported on a while back." Susan leaned in so she could whisper to the camera. "After talking with her for a bit, I convinced her to do a sex tape with me. What she doesn't realize, is she looks delicious, and I've got the munchies." Her stomach groaned, unsatisfied with the load of junk food sloshing about. Susan leaned back to where she was originally. "Well, here she is, her name is Amy!" Susan said as she pulled Linsey up.

Linsey blinked, trying to adjust her eyes to the light beside the camera. Looking at the camera, she nervously waved and said hi.

"Isn't she adorable? Come here; give me a kiss before we get started." Susan winked at the camera. She brought Linsey up to kiss her again. Linsey hugged the soft lips, and gasped as they parted into a small "o" shape. Susan sucked Linsey in headfirst, leaving her lower half outside. Linsey's little legs flailed against her lips. With another quick slurp, Linsey disappeared without a trace. Susan's jaw moved a few times, moving Linsey around as the tongue tasted her.

"Oh my god you guys. She's amazing. You have no idea how good she tastes..." Susan said, ending with a deep "Mmm" sound as Linsey's tiny form could be seen pushing out from her cheek. Susan however, wasn't having to act. Linsey really was delicious. Saliva was pooling in her mouth. Her jaw moved slightly as she moved the tasty morsel around inside.

Inside, Linsey found herself waist deep in sticky saliva, and each of Susan's moans rattled her. Each time those lips parted, the brief glimpse of light illuminated the pulsing pink surroundings that led to the dark pit that was Susan's throat. The mouth continued to get warmer as Linsey guessed that Susan was getting down to business.

Susan was, indeed, getting started. She tore her tank top off, cradling her breasts after they flopped against her. One hand had already managed to find its way into her shorts, which didn't stay on for long. She leaned forward, smiling for the camera. As she got right up on it, she opened her mouth. The camera was treated to the sight of Linsey being carried back towards the throat by the slight current of the saliva draining. The little woman could clearly be seen fighting a losing battle against the large, slimy tongue that was eagerly shifting and sliding her back to join the rest of dinner. After a moment, Susan shut her mouth and moved back. Her face flushed, and her stomach gurgled loudly, just in time for her to lean her head back and swallow. Her little friend created a slight bulge in her neck before disappearing behind the large expanse of tits. And with that, Linsey was once again just another piece of food in Susan's pudgy belly. Susan opened her mouth to the camera, showing that the tiny girl had, in fact, been devoured. With a smirk on her blushing face, Susan started eating the leftover snack food, quickly sending the last plateful down her gullet. Her hand continued to tease her lower lips as she ate, muffled moans passing through the mouthfuls of food. As she finally finished all of the food, her stomach gurgled around its full load. Just knowing that Linsey was a part of her large meal pushed Susan over the edge. She lay down on the couch, presenting a profile view of her jiggling belly as orgasm after orgasm racked her body. She kept at it for over twenty minutes, routinely squeezing her belly as it continued to loudly gurgle around her dinner. Finally after yet another orgasm, her eyelids got heavy, and the physical exertion, weed, and alcohol caused her to fall asleep before she could turn off the camera. The battery died less than an hour later, capturing her loudly groaning stomach in between her light snoring. Eventually, Susan rolled to her side, sloshing all of the food in her bloated belly. A very unladylike belch rumbled up through her sleeping form and erupted from her lips, emptying most of the air in her stomach as it started to really churn her still struggling dinner...


*****


Holly was still shaken by her nightmare. It had felt incredibly real. And the ease in which Diane had been able to kidnap and eat her had left her jumpy in the hour since she'd awoken. Anytime someone passed by the door to the dorm, Holly just about dove off the dresser to hide herself. Finally, after a few too many close calls, Holly decided to climb down into the drawer that was partially open. Inside, she could barely make out the shape of her suitcases. Danielle must have put them in while she was unconscious. Shivering a bit due to the fact that she was still nude, Holly pulled out a pair of pajamas and one of her last remaining undigested sets of underwear. Somewhere deep in the twisting maze of Danielle's bowels lay the remains of most of her underwear, but Holly was grateful that she still had a couple of pairs left. Settling down in the back corner of the drawer, she lay down and fell back into an uneasy sleep.

*****

The battery indicator flashed on the camera as it died. Susan tossed and turned in her sleep after rolling over onto her stomach from her side. Her belly groaned as the mass of food, beer, and the neighbor's daughter all struggled against the added pressure. She burped again, and swallowed the lump that had come up her throat. A quiet and muffled scream could almost be heard as the lump quickly slid back down into her body. Frowning in her sleep from ache caused by her bloating, she subconsciously tried to get comfortable.

*****

Holly was awoken again, this time by the sound of whispering. Fearing that Diane had actually come back to kill her, Holly scooted back until her back pressed against the side of the drawer. She was on the verge of hyperventilating for several minutes until she realized it was Danielle's voice she could barely hear. Holly stood on shaky legs, and quietly made her way closer to the opening. Her heart still pounded furiously in her chest. She strained to listen to the hushed conversation that was still going on.

"So, yeah. Basically they're going to be bringing in another tiny since I've got Holly. I guess they feel she'll be more comfortable with someone else her size. I'm meeting her tomorrow." Danielle said.

"Isn't that going to make it difficult for you to get them and yourself to class on time, since you'll be delivering them?" Barbara asked.

"Yeah. I was thinking about checking with some sorority sisters to see if they'd mind helping with that. I'm sure Haley and Destiny wouldn't mind. I just don't trust Diane to deliver them anywhere except her mouth."

"You're terrible! I know she's big, but these are people we're talking about. She wouldn't eat someone on purpose. She's not a monster, Dani."

"I'm not so sure after seeing how she reacted to Holly. I'm pretty sure we interrupted her about to do it at the party."

"Really? I don't remember much from that party besides waking up and throwing up. But I still think you're overreacting. Sure, Diane has a temper, but she's no murderer." Barbara said confidently.

"Okay, I'll trust you. I'm just nervous. It's a lot of responsibility the school is putting on me..." Danielle said.

"Trust me, you'll do fine. Now it sounds like you have an early morning, and I know you. If I stay here tonight we're not gonna get any sleep at all. Goodnight Dani." Barbara kissed her worried friend on the cheek and made her way out.

Danielle stayed up for a while longer before finally laying back down. Holly's mind was racing. There was going to be another shrunken student?!

*****

Jen sat down, resting her feet. She still had several hours left on this already long shift. She was happy that Linsey wasn't cooped up alone in the apartment tonight. Susan really seemed to have a soft spot for her little girl. She was glad to have a friend she could trust to watch over her daughter for shifts like this. Pretty soon though that wouldn't be an issue. Jen just knew bright little Linsey would be accepted by the university.

*****

Susan groaned as she woke up several hours later. Her throat hurt, and her stomach was aching from where she'd stuffed herself. Wiping away the drool that had dribbled down her cheek while she slept, she got up and stumbled to the bathroom. Sitting down to pee, she prayed that her headache would stop pounding. She rubbed her stomach as it gurgled. The last remnants of the feast she had earlier had finally made it into her bowels. She cleaned herself up and admired her naked body in the mirror. Her massive breasts had some stretch marks, but they were still pretty perky, and boy did they bounce. She'd always found that once someone's head was enveloped by tits, little things like stretch marks and a slightly pudgy belly didn't matter to the men and women she'd been with. But she still found herself a little self-conscious about her added weight. Rubbing her belly as it groaned again, Susan turned to leave the bathroom until she began to remember the events of last night. "Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" She yelled, as she realized that Linsey had been a part of that feast. She didn't remember letting her out, even though most of the night was still a drunken and stoned blur in her memory. Running back to the toilet, Susan tried to vomit, but only succeeded in bringing up a little bile from her now empty stomach. Remembering her camera, Susan got up and hurried back to the living room. Not willing to give up hope that she hadn't digested Linsey, she changed out the batteries and watched the footage. She broke down into tears as she watched herself pass out with a full and gurgling stomach. She sat there crying and cursing herself, still in shock that she'd murdered her friend's daughter.

"So you didn't mean to leave me in there?" A small voice quietly said from the floor. Susan looked between her fingers, tears blurring the sight of the tiny, pale teen between her feet.

 

Chapter 10 by nap25
Author's Notes:

Sorry this one took forever. Trying to write all of this out on a phone can be time consuming, especially when your phone deletes your progress. Twice. Hopefully you all enjoy it, and I apologize for the increased pace at the end.

The sun was just starting to brighten the sky. Jen clocked out, eager to go pick her daughter up and take her to her interview. The drive home flew by. She was nervous, scared, and thrilled that her daughter might actually have a chance to go to college. There had been a few documented cases of teenage girls shrinking, but maybe with Linsey and this other girl going to school together, they might be able to really get the world to pay attention to them. Media coverage had been rampant for several of the shrunken girls at first, but after a year or so of constant attention, the news stations started to move onto new stories. College was going to be a life changer for her little girl, Jen could feel it. She finally pulled up to the apartment and got out, hefting the large amount of food she'd brought home from work. She knew Susan had a hearty appetite, especially in the morning. And a large breakfast would be the least she could do to say thanks for taking care of Linsey.

*****

Susan absentmindedly rubbed her groaning belly as she set her camera back up. She could feel Linsey moving around inside of her empty stomach. It had taken the better part of an hour to get through the tear-filled apology to finally bring up the fact that she still needed to show Linsey being brought back up before she could sell the video. Susan could easily tell that Linsey was still scared of the idea, especially given the incident that just occurred. That's why Linsey's response startled her even more.

"Well, this whole thing will have been for nothing if you can't sell it, right? Just, please bring me out as soon as you can. Go ahead and do it before you set the camera back up. The longer I think about it the more likely I am to psyche myself out."

"Are you sure?"

"No, but we could all use the money. Please hurry."

And with that, Susan had brought the little woman back up to her mouth, and gently set her inside. One wet gulp later, Linsey once again disappeared back into the familiar depths of Susan's body. Her stomach groaned again around such a small morsel. She checked the batteries again to make sure they were good, and set up the lighting. Right as she sat down in front of the now filming camera, she heard the door open and Jen say, "Oh good. You're awake."

*****

Holly struggled against the saliva soaked tongue as it pushed her against the inside of Diane's flabby cheek. It flattened against her, tasting her, as the obese woman tossed her around like a piece of candy. It finally relented and shifted her on top into a pool of spit. Holly was powerless to stop what she knew was coming next. Everything shifted, and she went screaming into the pulsating gullet ahead of her.

Holly jerked awake from yet another nightmare in the same night. Her pajamas were drenched with sweat. Taking a few deep breaths, she began to feel claustrophobic in her drawer. She knew she wouldn't be getting back to sleep anytime soon, so she climbed her way out and on top of the dresser. Using the moonlight to see, Holly made her way over to the handwritten schedule of her classes she'd be starting in a week. She had a couple of core classes, and the rest of her credit hours consisted of Art and Intro to Teaching. Back before she'd shrunk, Holly had seriously considered becoming a teacher. Now that she had a second chance, she was going to go for it. Behind her on the bed, Danielle grumbled in her sleep as her stomach noisily worked on her dinner. Holly just smiled to herself.

*****

Susan jumped up from the couch and quickly turned off the lights behind the camera before Jen made it down the hallway to the living room. She could feel Linsey bouncing around in her empty belly.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" Jen asked, blushing while taking in Susan's nude backside.

"Oh! Ummm..." Susan's mind was racing for a believable enough lie. "Well, you see. Um, do you remember the video I showed you a while back?"

"Do you mean the video where someone paid you to stuff yourself?"

"Yeah..."

"Of course! I was shocked at first, but it was fun to watch..."

"Well, I was getting ready to do another one. I figured since Linsey's asleep in my room, I'd be able to do it out here. But since you're here, it can wait. If you want to go over to your apartment and change and whatnot, I'll wake Linsey up and being her over. I can always do the video later." Susan said hurriedly.

Upon smelling the food that Jen had put on the coffee table, Susan's stomach nearly roared it groaned so hard. Jen smiled and walked over to her friend. She placed her hand on the bare skin of Susan's belly. She leaned forward and whispered into Susan's ear, "Or, you could have a guest star to feed you. We do have a few hours. Let's let Linsey sleep in a bit..."

*****

Holly could feel the dark circles beginning to form under her eyes from the lack of restful sleep she'd had. She'd decided to busy herself with picking out the nicest outfits that had survived her time inside Danielle. Holly couldn't wait to meet this new shrunken student. She'd finally be able to connect with someone her own size. Suddenly, Holly started to feel a little less lonely. The interview couldn't get here fast enough.

*****

The bouncing had finally stopped. Linsey struggled to stand, but the soft, wrinkled floor of Susan's stomach proved to be difficult to remain standing on for long. Linsey had nearly panicked when she'd heard muffled voices. She knew it had to be her mom. She crawled her way over to the wall where the voices seemed to be loudest. The voices were too muffled to understand, and Linsey didn't have long before Susan's stomach clenched and threw her back towards the center with an almost deafening growl. Her heart started pounding; she'd seen the way Susan ate when she was hungry. Hell, she'd been a part of it herself. Susan was already starting to digest her. She needed to get out soon. Looking up to the opening to the esophagus, Linsey found herself speechless as she watched the ring of muscle stretching around a piece of chicken...

*****

Jen felt goose bumps rise across her arms as she lowered another piece of chicken into Susan's mouth. Susan closed her lips around Jen's fingers, and quickly sent the lump of chicken down her gullet. Jen continued to feed Susan, both women were already nude by this point. She led Susan over to the couch and pushed her down, the sight of Susan's large breasts bouncing only further turned her on. She sat the plates of food down on the coffee table by the couch, and straddled her lover's gurgling belly. Jen leaned down, passionately kissing Susan as she reached for more food...

*****

Danielle sleepily opened her eyes. Squinting, she could see Holly slowly moving on top of the dresser with a couple of outfits laid out. "Hey...What are you doing awake?" Danielle asked.

"Oh! I hope I didn't wake you up. I'm just picking through some outfits for when we meet the new shrunken student today."

"Hopefully she'll be a new student. The college is doing her interview today. If they think it's a good idea, then we'll get to meet her."

"Oh okay. I didn't hear all of what you and Barbara were saying last night, but I'm really hoping she'll get to attend."

Danielle looked at Holly a little closer once her eyes had cleared a little from waking up. "Have you been up since hearing us last night? You look exhausted."

"I couldn't really sleep. I guess my nerves are just getting the best of me with classes about to start."

"Well come here. We still have a few hours before they call for us. IF they call for us. Let's get a little rest at least." Danielle said as she gently picked Holly up. She enclosed her little friend between her hands and rolled to her side. She held her hands to her chest, slightly enveloped by her breasts as sleep quickly took her again.

*****

Linsey was starting to worry. This was the third time she'd been inside Susan, but this was by far the fullest the stomach had been since she'd first been eaten. The food just didn't stop pouring in. The brief pauses were always followed by moans. The quieter, muffled moans she knew were her mother, because Susan's seemed to come from all around her. She could feel outside stimulus sloshing the full stomach around as Susan and her mom did things she didn't want to imagine.

After seeing Susan's reaction when she thought she'd been digested, Linsey felt sure that she could trust her not to let it happen. But as the sloshing and churning started to get intense from both what was happening outside and Susan's digestion, Linsey started to have concerns. There was a decent sized air pocket at the top that she was trying to stay in, but Susan's body seemed determined to drag her down into the increasingly acidic depths towards the bottom of her stomach. More than once a piece of food larger than herself slammed into Linsey and drug her under the churning mess. Each time it happened it was harder to fight through all of the food to resurface.

As she struggled back to the air pocket again, Linsey was shocked to realize she could no longer hear what was going on outside of her fleshy prison. It was all being drowned out by deep gurgles and Susan's accelerating heartbeat. She started to feel a slight tingling, itchy sensation as the stomach gave a mighty heave, forcing her deep under the surface.

*****

Susan nearly shrieked as another orgasm tore through her. She was in heaven. She didn't realize how much she enjoyed having Linsey willfully let her eat her. She loved how good it felt to feel her tiny hands and feet touching the walls of her stomach. That pleasure had only multiplied from Jen feeding her to the point where her slightly pudgy belly was distended. Her first orgasm had come just as Jen started to finger her. They had continued to pleasure each other for well over an hour. She knew she should be worried about Linsey, but she just couldn't bring herself to stop. "Besides," Susan thought to herself, "she's a smart girl. She got herself out when I didn't realize she was in there. It should be an easy climb up to the esophagus with all of the food in there. I just have to remember not to swallow again."

Susan moaned as Jen started kissing up from between her thighs. She ran her hands through Jen's hair and pushed her face into her as Jen reached her churning belly. The added pressure forced Susan to burp quite loudly, eliciting a chuckle from Jen. She continued kissing up Susan's body, stopping for a minute to tease her lover's sensitive nipples.  Susan resisted the urge to roll over and bury Jen in her breasts. She knew where the still fairly inexperienced woman was heading.

*****

Linsey broke the surface into the increasingly smaller air pocket and took a deep breath of the sour air. Her heart was pounding. The itchiness from earlier wasn't going away. Now, on the more tender parts of her body, the itchiness was starting to sting. She was being digested. Just like all of the food around her was turning to mush, she could feel she didn't have long before she and Susan's breakfast became one. Suddenly, the ceiling of the stomach crashed down, sending Linsey tumbling through digesting food. She felt, rather than heard, the burp and ensuing laughter. She struggled to find her way back up to the air pocket that was no longer there...

*****

Jen started moaning shortly after she had turned and sat on Susan's face. She leaned forward, pressing her hands into Susan's soft tits as the more experienced woman's tongue teased her. It didn't take long for her to start grinding her hips in sync with Susan's tongue. Each thrust caused parts of Susan's curvaceous body to jiggle. As she neared climax, Jen laid forward onto Susan's distended belly. In between her panting and moaning, she could hear the muffled gurgling of her friend's stomach as it broke down her hearty breakfast. Her breathing started to speed up as Susan started to push her over edge.  Her loud moans were muffled as she pushed her face into Susan's soft stomach as she orgasmed.

Finally, almost twitching from that last orgasm, Jen dismounted from Susan's face. Still panting, she stood up on shaky legs and turned to Susan. "So what do you think the odds are that Linsey heard us?"

Susan laughed as she sat up and patted her belly. "I'm pretty sure she heard it all."

"You think so? All the way back in your bedroom? Oh god, if that's true I'll probably have to have a talk with her..."

Susan got up and turned off the camera that was still filming. "Look Jen, I honestly think it'll be best if you don't bring it up. Linsey is a mature girl. She understands adult relationship stuff like this well enough. You don't want to make her feel awkward, do you?"

"No, I suppose you're right. Are you sure you're okay helping her get ready while I change?"

"Yes. Now go ahead, you don't want to keep her waiting. I'm going to use the bathroom and then I'll get her ready for her big day."

"Okay. Thank you again. It means so much to us that you're willing help out." Jen said as she hugged Susan. She slipped her clothes back on and headed out.

Susan waited until she heard the door close. "Okay Linsey, let's get you out of there." She said as she patted her belly. Susan headed to the kitchen and pulled out a large glass cake mixing bowl. She filled it halfway with water and sat it down on the coffee table. She went back to the camera, turned it on and had a seat back on the couch. Smiling for the camera, Susan opened her mouth and stuck her finger down her throat. Her stomach painfully clenched as she heaved repeatedly. She quickly leaned over the bowl as she felt herself start to vomit.

*****

Linsey gasped and sputtered as the cold water shocked her back to consciousness. She started coughing and even threw up from where she'd swallowed some of the stomach fluids that had nearly drowned her. She was still disoriented when Susan picked her up and started talking to the camera. Linsey sat down in Susan's hand and tried to clear her head. She finally heard Susan tell her to wave, so she did. Then she heard Susan say something else to the camera and stand up. By the time she had turned off the camera, she had already apologized repeatedly to Linsey for how everything went down. Linsey however, was still having a hard time focusing as the cloudiness cleared her mind. By the time she was really aware of her surroundings, Susan had already grabbed her outfit and made her a makeshift bath in the sink.

"Alright Linsey, I know you're still a little disoriented, but you have to get ready. We don't want to make you late for your big interview. I'll come back in and check on you in a few." Linsey just nodded as Susan left the room.

Linsey made her way over to the sink put her foot in the warm, soapy water. Satisfied with the temperature, Linsey lowered herself in. Her mind was racing as she cleaned herself off. She gently touched the sides of her breasts; the skin had turned red from the stomach acid. She could also feel where the acid had burned part of her leg and butt. It didn't feel like it would scar, but it would be sore for a while. After rinsing her hair a few times and washing off any residue that might have been left, Linsey climbed her way out of the sink and dried herself off with the napkin Susan had left. Once she felt sufficiently dry, she walked over to her clothes and hygiene products. She spent the next few minutes getting dressed and ready. Linsey was thankful that her formal attire covered up the red marks on her body.

Just as she was brushing out her hair, Susan came back in to check on her. "Oh look at you! You look gorgeous! C'mon, let's take you over to your mom's, I'm sure she's ready by now."

*****

Danielle rolled over and turned off her alarm on her phone. She sat up and stretched, and nearly busted out laughing as she felt Holly moving between her breasts. She'd completely forgotten that she'd fallen asleep with her. Pulling the small girl out, she smiled. "How about we get dressed and grab some breakfast?"

"Sounds good. We'll just need to head back in time to get ready to meet the new girl." Holly replied.

"Remember though, we're only being called in if she's actually going to be coming here. Although I'm sure she will be."

Danielle sat Holly on top of the dresser and grabbed a change of clothes for herself. Within a few minutes, the two girls were headed to the cafeteria.

*****

Linsey shifted nervously in her seat as the car came to a stop. She looked up at her mom, who looked as nervous as she felt. Jen looked down at her, "Well, we're here sweetie. Are you ready?"

Linsey took a deep breath. "Yeah, I think so." She climbed onto her mom's hand. They both got out of the car, and Jen heard Linsey gasp as she saw the pristine white building that was the front of the University. As they got inside, they were greeted by a secretary who brought them to a meeting room. Jen sat down at the small round table and placed Linsey on it.

Linsey's heart was pounding as she looked around at the promotional flyers showing students at football games, working in science labs, and standing outside of fraternity homes. She was so engrossed that at first she didn't hear the man who came in. She jumped when he spoke. She turned to see a man who, despite looking like he was in his late fifties, looked like he took care of himself.

"Hello. I'm Dean Richards. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jen stood up and shook the Dean's hand. "Please, have a seat." He made his way around to the other side of the table and sat down. He turned his gaze to little Linsey and smiled. "So I hear you want to enroll." Linsey smiled as she nodded, unable to find her voice for a moment.

*****

Holly and Danielle were watching TV.  They had just recently gotten back from breakfast and changing into formal clothes when the knock sounded at the door. Holly started to get excited as Danielle picked her up. "Let's go meet our new roommate!" She said. Danielle laughed as they left the dorm room.

Chapter 11 by nap25

Linsey was pacing and rubbing her arms. They were still itching from where Susan had eaten her. Thankfully her long sleeves covered up the red marks. The last thing she wanted to do is explain why she'd been tumbling around as part of Susan's breakfast. Her mom was filling out paperwork a few feet away, leaving Linsey to her nervous pacing. She had no idea what to expect from her roommates. She had been told by Dean Richards that she'd be staying with a sophomore and a freshman, the freshman being the shrunken girl from the news. She was excited that she'd be rooming with a fellow tiny. Then she started imagining how it could go wrong, and started her nervous pacing all over again.

*****

Holly and Danielle made their way across campus. Holly kept fidgeting and adjusting herself. The black skirt fit her well enough, but the white button-up shirt no longer comfortably closed. She already had a couple of the tiny buttons undone, showing a decent amount of cleavage. If the next button popped, anyone paying attention would get a good view of her little black bra. She looked up at Danielle. Holly felt a twinge of jealousy. Danielle had a beautiful camisole that popped against her black shirt. Holly's camisole had been one of many clothes that got sucked down into the labyrinth of Danielle's intestines. "Oh well, at least she said she'll buy me some more." Holly thought to herself.

Finally, the sight of the Admissions Building caught Holly's attention and she stopped messing with her top. Her heart started to speed up. She was finally going to meet another person her size!

*****

Linsey and her mom both reacted to the door opening at the same time. Dean Richards held the door open for the buxom blonde who looked like she was gently cradling a small toy. Linsey's breath left as she realized just how small the other shrunken girl looked compared to her handler.

"Linsey, Jennifer, allow me to introduce two of our students. This young lady is Danielle, and in her hands is our most prolific freshman, Holly." Richards said.

Danielle made her way over to the table to let Holly down. "Hi there! It's a pleasure to meet both you." She turned her attention towards Linsey. "So I here you're going to be my newest roommate. Hopefully you don't take up as much room as Holly here. She's been here less than a week, and there's clothes and stuff everywhere. You can't tell where my side ends and hers begins!" Danielle said while chuckling.

Linsey laughed as she and Holly made their way over to each other. As they got closer, Linsey's eyes got wider. She hadn't expected Holly to double her meager inch of height. She stood eye level with Holly's navel. Resting just above Linsey's head was Holly's enormous bust. The buttons on her shirt looked ready to fly off if she breathed too deeply. Tearing her eyes away, she looked up to Holly's smiling face. "Hi there! It's nice to meet you!" Linsey reached out to shake Holly's hand as she spoke. Holly grasped her hand, a look of concern passing across her momentarily. She gingerly held Linsey's hand, carefully avoiding the red mark that was showing on it that continued up under her sleeve. The look of concern passed as quickly as it had appeared on her face. Holly pulled her into a hug. "It's so nice to meet another person like me!" Holly exclaimed where everyone could hear her. Then, as she leaned in she quietly said, "We can talk later. I've had those same marks." Then Holly let go of Linsey and made her way over to Jen.

"Hi there! It's nice to meet you as well. Your name is Jennifer, right?"

"That's right young lady. My daughter really looks up to what you're doing here. I trust that you two will be able take good care of her?" Jen said, addressing both students.

"Yes ma'am. Between me and Holly, she'll never leave our sight." Danielle assured her.

Dean Richards stepped up, "If I may interject for just a moment, there are a few things I'd like to discuss. With the timetable we have, for this first semester, Linsey will only be able to attend core classes. Due to their lack of need for resources such as desks and books, the University will not be charging tuition for either Linsey or Holly. And as a way of saying thanks for her hard work and diligence, Danielle will have her tuition waived. Also, in a few weeks, the prototype phones we had constructed for Holly should be arriving. We ordered a spare, but Linsey here should be able to use the extra one. Ms. Jennifer, if you would like, we can discuss ways you can help contribute to your daughter's education. We'll let these three get acquainted while we talk. Ladies, we'll be back in a few." And with that, Dean Richards showed Jen into his personal office and closed the door.

*****

Danielle sat there quietly listening to the two girls swap stories from their past. She was legitimately shocked to hear some of the dangers the tiny girls faced throughout their teen years. Especially the year or so after they had both shrunk. She knew life was dangerous for the tiny women, but she had no idea some of the things they had watch out for. From being sat on, eaten, or even straight up lost. Danielle just sat there with her face in her hands listening intently.

*****

"Thank you so much Dean Richards. I can't tell you how much this opportunity means to not only myself, but Linsey as well. It's so wonderful seeing hope in my little girl's face again." Jen said as she wiped the joyous tears running down her cheeks.

"It's my pleasure. I don't think I need to discuss how dangerous the outside world can be for those like your daughter. She's lucky to have a caring parent such as you. Unfortunately, there are more and more cases like Holly springing up. It's my hope that people out there will continue to see these shrunken girls as equal people. But you and I have both seen some of the news reports of people who don't feel the same. However, with our diligent staff, and people like Danielle, I truly feel like this can be a safe place for girls like your daughter. And I'm happy this university can take the first step in accepting these girls as equals and giving them a chance." Dean Richards said with a smile on his face. "Now let's go get your daughter acquainted with her residence here on campus."

*****

The four women made their way across campus. Jen had to stifle a giggle as she watched her daughter's head practically spin in a full circle as she tried to take in the new places and people. They finally arrived at Danielle's dorm room. It was decently sized, and Jen approved of the way they had Holly's stuff setup. "Well Linsey, would you like to stay here and socialize while I run home to get your stuff?" Jen asked.

"Can I? That'd be great!" Linsey said, unable to hide her excitement.

"Sure thing sweetheart. I'll be back before lunch time. Susan may want to come with me so she can say goodbye." Jen picked up Linsey and kissed her gently on the head. She turned and said thanks to Danielle, and made her way out.

*****

Susan sat at the computer with her mouth open. Within ten minutes of her uploading the video with Linsey to some popular fetish pay sites she had a presence on, the sales had taken off with no sign of slowing. It was easily her most expensive video, but that didn't seem to matter. It was quickly amassing a small fortune for her. She had been a little concerned about making the video after the news story that had broken months ago about a woman who had allegedly kidnapped and devoured a couple of tinies. But forums and other sites were going nuts for her video, all in the span of a couple of hours. It was the first video of its kind, and Susan couldn't wait to make another. She'd have to keep her eye out for another tiny girl now that Linsey was headed for college.

"Maybe I could put out some feelers on some of those fetish forum sites..." Susan said aloud, with a smirk on her face.

*****

Holly looked Linsey over. Danielle was in the bathroom, so Holly decided to ask Linsey about her arm. "So, who did it to you?"

"What do you mean?" Linsey asked, feigning ignorance.

"Here, look." Holly showed off the fading marks on her legs. "I was eaten not too long ago. Those marks look a lot fresher than mine. You can trust me, I won't say anything."

Linsey looked down, thoughts and doubts swirling through her head. She finally sighed and looked up at Holly. "It was my mother's lover. She accidentally did it, and once she realized I could somehow survive a decent amount of time in there, she asked if we could make a fetish video. And well, she didn't puke me out for a good while. Like, I'm guessing at least an hour or two. I came to when she brought me up so I'm not sure how long I was in there."

"Wait, that fetish video involved you being eaten?" Holly asked, a look of concern crossing her face.

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you not see the news report about those girls in high school? Three shrunken girls went missing. Their parents had kept their condition quiet for privacy's sake. I mean, I'm by no means the first girl to shrink, but I'm the first one that the media was able to get ahold of. Those girls were just starting high school and their parents sent them off. An eye witness account claims they were eaten. On their first day! And stories like that are becoming more common on fetish sites. I'm hoping they're all fantasies, but you have to be careful Linsey. The few times I've been eaten were on accident. But there's at least one chick here that legitimately wants to eat me. And the semester hasn't really started yet. And I'm a little bit more of a mouthful than you are. I don't want you to become another news story. You seem like a nice girl. I'm sure that woman is nice, but please be careful."

Linsey rubbed her hands together a little nervously. "I'm sure Susan would never do anything to intentionally hurt me."

Holly gently put her hand on Linsey's petite shoulder. "I know sweetie. Hell, our roommate has a fetish for eating us. But regardless of the precautions people who care about us take; it's still a very dangerous thing. The people who do it will never understand what it's like for us. How dangerous it truly is. I'm not saying you have stop. I know I'll still end up in a stomach every now and then. Just be careful about who does it, and watch out for people who are just in it for pretty little snack. Diane, one of Danielle's sorority sisters, is like that. Even though I don't think Danielle wants to admit that. It sounds like she's coming out, we can talk later. I want you to trust me, okay?"

Linsey nodded and smiled. "I know. I appreciate it."

*****

Brooklyn pulled her tank top on. She wiped away some of the fog on the mirror leftover from her shower. She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, which was still slightly damp. She spent the next few minutes drying her hair and applying makeup. Not that she needed much. After she finished up, she pulled on a pair of her favorite jeans. They were a little tight, but she liked how it made her hips look. She stood up straight, looking at herself in the mirror. She pushed her substantial chest out. She smirked as she bounced on her toes a couple of times. Her new G cup bra was a good fit for her firm breasts. She was proud of her assets, and didn't mind showing them off a bit. Brooklyn then headed out, she was supposed to meet Diane for lunch in about an hour, and she still needed to go by the campus bookstore. Picking up her bag, Brooklyn stepped out into the bright afternoon soon.

*****

Jen knocked on her daughter's new dorm room door. She still felt a bit nervous for her daughter, but with the reassurances the Dean had given her, she was feeling a little bit better. She was able to carry Linsey’s entire wardrobe in a small box in one hand, as well as her makeshift bed from home. It only took a moment for Danielle to respond. Jen was taken aback for a moment when the door opened. Danielle was standing in nothing but a towel, her hair still dripping from the shower. Over Danielle's shoulder she could see her daughter and Holly on the dresser talking. Both of them were blushing. "Hi there! Sorry, I had literally just stepped out of the shower when I heard you knock. Come in, come in!"

Danielle stepped aside, letting Jen inside. Jen walked over to the dresser and put Linsey's stuff down. "Hey honey, I'm sorry I have to run. Susan has apparently come into some money, and she wanted to celebrate. And I still need to take a nap. Call me or email me when you can, okay? And be careful sweetie, it's dangerous out there. If you need anything at all, I'm never more than a phone call away."

"Okay mom. I'll be careful, I promise." Linsey said as she walked over to the edge of the dresser.

Jen bent over and kissed her daughter on the head, trying to hold back tears. She didn't want Linsey and the other girls to feel awkward, so she said goodbye and headed out. She waved, and headed out.

There was a moment of silence before Holly spoke up. "Well Danielle, isn't it about time?"

"What do you mean?"

"After about this long, you had already eaten me and all my belongings. I'm pretty sure my favorite blue bra is still deep in those intestines of yours."

"You know, if you want it back so badly, you're welcome to go get it..." Danielle's gut gurgled, almost as if to illustrate her point.

Linsey was watching, enraptured by the back and forth teasing. However, she was unprepared for what was about to happen.

Holly stripped down to nothing but her panties. "Well you big glutton. What are you waiting for?! I know you're jealous of these ti-" Danielle silenced her by snatching her up. The only thing Linsey heard after that was Holly's shriek and laughter as she was tossed into Danielle's wide open mouth. Danielle moaned as Linsey stared on in shock. She gasped as she saw the tiny bumps of her new friend's struggling form press out from Danielle's cheek. Danielle shifted her jaw, leaned her head back, and audibly swallowed. Linsey watched wide-eyed as the tiny bulge quickly disappeared down into Danielle's chest.

"Wha-how-why would you do that?!" Linsey yelled.

Danielle covered her mouth as a small burp escaped. "Hey you heard her. She was asking for it." She studied the small girl's face, dissatisfied that she still looked scared. "Look. This is just how we play. We found out that she can last a long time in there, and this old girl doesn't play around." Danielle said while shaking her belly. "Trust me, she wouldn't be in there if I thought she'd digest. You'll see. I'll let her out shortly. But she enjoys swimming around in there."

"Really? There's no way. It's dark, hot, and everything buries you. Your body is actively trying to break her down!"

"Well yeah. That's what happens in there. Worst case scenario, my tits get a little bigger. I saw you checking her out. Maybe I will digest her, I wouldn't mind going up another cup size. Maybe then you'll check me out." Danielle said with a smile.

"Well, I mean, I can't help but check you out. Hell, your nipple is as big, if not bigger than me."

"And how would you know that?"

Linsey just cleared her throat and nodded. Danielle looked down and blushed a little. Her nipples were hard from arousal. "Alrighty then..."

*****

Brooklyn stood in line, impatiently tapping her foot. She was quickly losing her patience with the idiots in front of her. She dug her hand into her cleavage and pulled out her headphones. If she couldn't escape the stupidity in front of her, she could at least drown them out. She noticed a random guy clearly eyeing her large breasts. He'd probably been doing it since she walked in. She just smirked and put her headphones in. She just kept telling herself she was going to have a good day. She just needed to get out of here and meet up with Diane.

After a few minutes in line, there came a tap on her shoulder. She was so zoned out by that point that it actually startled her. She turned around quickly, her blonde hair covering her face for a moment. A broad, chiseled chest met her gaze. She looked up the towering body to see face that took her a moment to recognize. At 6' 5", the 21 year old had to look down to meet her gaze.

"Garret! How have you been?" Brooklyn nearly yelled as she embraced him, startling the people in line. He returned her embrace, his large arms pulling her into his chest. She breathed deep, taking in the smell of his cologne.

"I've been good. Summer break was fun. I went out of country for a few weeks. It's good seeing you again though. How about we meet up later on today?" Garrett said in his deep voice as he let her go.

"Why don't you hang out for a little bit? I'm meeting up with Diane in a while for lunch, but I've got some time to kill between now and then."

"You sure? I don't want to hold you up or anything."

"Absolutely! We can pick up where we left off last semester..."

Garret smiled. It was going to be a good afternoon.

*****

"Sorry I stripped down so candidly in front of you earlier. I don't know what came over me." Holly apologized. She smiled as the petite blonde beside be in Danielle's palm blushed even harder.

"Well, a good bra is hard to come by. I can understand why you'd want to go after it."

"Was that a joke?! She does have a sense of humor!" Holly pulled her into a side hug. The two girls, even in the very short time they'd known each other, were already starting to feel close. Faced with a future filled with dependence on normal people, it was nice to feel equal to someone. She smiled as Linsey settled her head against her. Both girls chuckled as Danielle's stomach growled loudly in anticipation of the approaching cafeteria.

Within a few minutes, the three girls were in line to get some food. "Mashed potatoes and barbecue chicken? That looks delicious!" Linsey exclaimed.

"Don't worry honey, I'm getting two trays. I know how you tinies like to stuff yourselves." Danielle laughed. While the cafeteria worker was setting up the trays, Danielle raised her hand to her shoulder. Holly grasped Linsey's hand as they stepped onto Danielle's shoulder. With her other free hand, Holly wrapped some hair around her hand to help support herself. It didn't take long for Danielle to gather their food and pay for it, and they were off to the courtyard tables.

"Dani!" Haley called out, excited as ever to see her crush. Danielle did a double take upon seeing the skinny girl's vibrant blue hair.

"Hey! That's um, wow. Interesting hair Haley."

"Thanks!" She said as she hugged Danielle. "Do you like it?"

"I do." The teen's smile beamed up to her. "Here, let me help." Haley took the trays so Danielle could once again secure her tiny passengers. "Hey there cuties! Now I know I met you the other day, its Holly right?" She nodded. "So what's your name?"

"My name's Linsey. Nice to meet you."

"Wow, I can like, barely hear you."

"Sorry! My voice doesn't carry well!" Linsey yelled, causing Holly to jump in surprise before laughing.

"C'mon, let's sit. I'm starving." Danielle said, as she sat down. Haley sat down beside her. The two tiny girls were just about to ask for hand up onto the trays when Danielle's phone began ringing.

"Really? Right now?" She huffed as she dug her smartphone out from her bra. "Hello? Yes, this is her..." Danielle held up a finger and excused herself for a moment.

"If she doesn't hurry Diane's going to show up and eat her lunch for... Well speak of the devil and she appears!" Haley said as she saw Diane approaching. "Two trays as well huh?"

"Well yeah." Diane said as she eased down into her seat a little further down the table. "I've got to keep up my feminine curves." She laughed as she ran her hands down her massive breasts and patted her belly.

Danielle walked back up, sliding her phone back into her bra. Well, I've got to go sign some paper work. I'm going to be a while. Haley, I really hate to ask, but when you finish up, would you mind taking my food and Holly and Linsey back to my room?"

"Sure thing babe!"

"Thank you so much!" Danielle kissed her on the cheek, making her blush heavily. And then she was on her way.

Holly watched her leave, and a silent uneasiness crept over her. Linsey thankfully seemed oblivious. Haley looked around and then after a minute or two, leaned in so she wouldn't have to speak too loudly to the tiny girls. "Linsey, are you good for just a couple of minutes? There's someone who's aching to speak to Holly."

"Yeah sure. I'll be here when you come back." Linsey smiled as Haley picked up Holly.

Holly rode uneasily in Haley's palm, dread filling her as she realized just who they were heading towards. Diane was hunched over her plate, eagerly shoving food into her mouth. Haley hugged her from behind, her arms resting on Diane's shoulders as she presented her closed hand in front of Diane. "Guess who I found?" Haley said in her bubbly voice.

Diane smiled as Haley asked, "You told me you guys wanted to talk over a misunderstanding, right?"

"That's right sweetie, now let me see her."

Haley opened her hand, accidentally causing Holly to tumble out and fall directly into the mashed potatoes below. Holly wiped her face and immediately tried to pull herself out to no avail. She looked up, heart pounding as her gaze me Diane's.

"Oops, my bad. Diane, you don't mind sharing with her do you? She hasn't had a chance to eat lunch today."

Diane's stomach growled as her smile widened, her eyes not leaving her plate.

"Oh, I don't mind at all..."

Chapter 12 by nap25
Author's Notes:

Well, its been a long time. I'm trying to get back into writing, so I'm going to go ahead and apologize if the quality of this chapter isn't up to the standard I used to be at. Thank you all.

Brooklyn sat up, taking a deep breath. She was straddling Garret as he lay on her couch. Her long blonde hair cascaded down, framing his head. They were both breathing heavily from their extended make out, and their hips slowly ground against one another. 

 

"I really need to get going." Brooklyn said as she leaned in for another kiss. 

 

Garret ran his hands through her hair as their tongues gently explored each other's mouth. "I know. Diane's waiting for you." He responded quietly as their lips separated again. 

 

Brooklyn sat up again, pressing down on Garret's growing member. She'd forgotten just how big he was. She leaned forward, pressing her hands down on his strong chest. "Give me thirty, forty-five minutes tops, and I'll be back. Diane will be with me, so I'll text you when we're close. Diane usually just watches stuff on her computer or goes into her room. The bathroom is between our rooms, so she shouldn't hear us." She leaned back down and kissed him again before dismounting him. She ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it up some and readjusted her tank top. Garret stood up and hugged her. "I'll see you shortly." He said, slapping her ass as she headed out the door. She giggled as he closed the door behind her and hurried off to meet Diane. 

 

 

*****

 

 

Holly's heart was pounding. Hayley was out of earshot, and no one was close enough to where Diane was sitting to see her, much less hear her. Diane's chubby face loomed above her, a wide smile showing her teeth. Without any other options, Holly decided to try and reason with her potential devourer. "Look Diane-"

 

"Ya know, I've never been a fan of celebrities." Diane interrupted. "They always feel like they have to be the center of attention. Like everything revolves around them. I bet you were really happy to get your fifteen minutes of fame, weren't you?"

 

Holly watched her in quiet contemplation, afraid of angering this large woman. 

 

"Danielle is being forced to wait on you and that other tiny, all because you're unable to watch over yourselves. And it's all because you wanted attention. You're by no means the first person to shrink, but no one else sought out attention like you did." 

 

"I didn't want any of this attention. I just wanted to make a better life for myself!" Holly's temper caused her to blurt out. She covered her mouth with her hands as Diane's eyes seemed to pierce her. 

 

"It's funny. You say you don't want attention and yet, both times I've seen you; it's all been about you. I've been hearing your name on the news for a while now. I've heard of people talking about you on news sites and hell, even fetish sites. I haven't heard of any other tinies with that kind of exposure. Your new little roommate over there with Hayley just seems to have appeared out of thin air. And yet, I'm only ever hearing about you. I've barely seen one of my best friends since you showed up. And even then, it was all about you. I can't stand attention whores like you. I really can't. So you know what? I'm gonna do what the rest of the world should, and ignore you. Twice now you've ended up in my lunch. I don't know if you have a fetish or something, but I don't care anymore. I'm going to eat my lunch in peace."

 

And with that, Diane spooned up some mashed potatoes and buried Holly where she stood, silencing her short lived scream.

 

*****

 

Linsey tried to look towards Diane and Holly's general direction, but the trays and drinks did a pretty good job obscuring her view. Before long however, Hayley showed back up. "Hey cutie! You know, you're kinda tough to see down there. Make sure you're careful, okay?" 

 

"Yeah, sure thing. Um, where's Holly?" Linsey asked, trying to keep the sound of concern from her voice. 

 

"Oh, she and Diane are talking. She'll drop her off when they get done. C'mon, I'll take you back so I'll know you're safe. We don't want a bird thinking you're a snack or something out here!" She reached down and picked up Linsey, depositing her on her shoulder. Linsey felt unnerved, as though Hayley was hiding something. But as she looked back towards the tables, all she could see was a blonde girl walking up to Diane as Hayley left the courtyard. 

 

*****

 

Brooklyn still felt a little flushed from her time with Garret as she approached Diane. Her large friend seemed to be lost in her own little world, stirring corn and barbecue into her otherwise untouched mashed potatoes. "Hey, Earth to Diane! You're supposed to eat your food, not play with it." She said with a smile, as she sat down next Diane. 

 

"Huh? Oh yeah, you're right. I was just thinking about some stuff." Diane smiled as she dug her spoon deep into the center of her mashed potatoes, lifting up a large clump. She licked her lips, and opened her mouth, sending the whole spoonful onto her tongue. Brooklyn watched as she deliberately swished the food around, jaw slowly working as she savored the large bite. Diane leaned her head back, eyes closed, and swallowed hard. Her thick neck barely moved as the food disappeared down into her body. Diane smacked her lips, and excused herself as a small burp came up. 

 

Brooklyn just laughed and shook her head. "You know, you're really weird sometimes."

 

"Hey, I have been looking forward to that bite for a while now. And it was so worth the wait." Diane laughed as she pat her large stomach. 

 

"Well hurry up and eat the rest of it. There's someone I want you to meet after we leave here."

 

*****

 

The peristalsis of the esophagus quickly worked the lump of food deeper and deeper into the large woman. Holly's head managed to break through the top of it, only to be greeted with the thunderous heartbeat that quickly disappeared as she traveled further down. Her own breathing started to drown out the various other noises of Diane's body as Holly began to hyperventilate. The slimy, mucous covered walls gave her grasping hands no purchase, and the groaning of the nearly empty stomach was getting louder. Suddenly, she felt weightless as the sphincter opened, dropping her along the rest of the food into the dank stomach. Even with the cushioning of the potatoes, the impact knocked the wind out of Holly. She climbed to her feet, barely able to stay up with the constant movements of the stomach. Despair washed over her as a simple realization set in: she was food. 

 

"Somebody, anybody, please help!" She called out. The only response was gurgles from deeper inside her fleshy prison. 

 

 

*****

 

It had only taken Hayley a few minutes to reach Danielle's dorm room. "Thank god she keeps it unlocked, right?" She gently picked Linsey up from her shoulder and brought her around to her face. "So where would you like for me to set you down?"

 

"Um, the dresser top is fine. It's where my stuff is." Linsey called up to her. 

 

"Sure thing. I'm sure Danielle will be back within the hour, so I'll stick around and play on her computer. Just let me know if you need anything." Hayley sat both trays of food down on the desk beside the computer before turning it on and sitting down. Linsey started unpacking her clothes, hanging them up on a makeshift hanger her mother had left for her. She quietly hummed a little tune as she did so, losing herself in the moment. Several minutes passed in near silence until Hayley whispered quietly, "Oh, hello..." A blush began to creep its way up as Linsey watched her more and more excitedly click through things she couldn't see. 

 

 

*****

 

Diane leaned back, covering her mouth as she burped. Brooklyn just shook her head as she looked at the two nearly spotless trays that were left over from Diane's mini binge. "You sure you don't want to go get you something?" Diane asked her. 

 

"Nah, I think I'm good. I haven't had much of an appetite lately." Brooklyn responded. 

 

"I can tell. You're all skin and bones. You need to eat more."

 

"I am not! Look at this!" She grabbed her little bit of extra weight on her stomach between her fingers. "And besides, it's not my fault it all goes to my boobs."

 

Diane laughed. "Oh honey, you may be blessed, but if you ate well enough you might come close to these bad boys." She shook her massive breasts side to side for emphasis. "Let's head back; you said you have a surprise for me?" 

 

"Yeah, I think you'll enjoy it." Brooklyn smiled as she quickly began texting as they stood up. Diane patted her large gut as she started off, another burp escaping her. Her bloated and stuffed stomach noiselessly churned its contents, beginning the first stages of digestion as it had so many times before. 

Chapter 13 by nap25

The surface of the fluid in Diane's stomach was relatively calm. Chunks of chicken swirled around, almost touching the top of the stomach. Every ten to fifteen seconds the walls would contract, jumbling up all of the food with the acid slowly seeping in. Finally after almost a minute, one of the bigger chunks of digesting food shifted, and a diminutive girl broke the surface, gasping in the rancid air. 

 

Holly's lungs and throat burned as she took her first breath in what felt like an eternity. Unlike her time in Danielle, Diane's interior was too dark for Holly to see anything. Diane's thick belly completely muffled all sound and light from outside, leaving Holly only able to the sounds around her. She could hear the acid trickling in and the intestines far below working on last night's meal. And if the itchiness working its way across her body was any indication, it wouldn't be long before Holly joined Diane forever. After a few attempts, Holly managed to get a good grip on a chunk of chicken. She struggled to pull herself up out of the increasingly acidic sludge. Her good fortune continued, as the piece of food she was on had managed to get stuck on a mound of food against the wall, just under the tightly clenched valve leading up Diane's esophagus. As she blindly fumbled in the dark, her hands found the wall of the stomach. Holly gasped and pulled her hands back, the undiluted acid on the wall immediately began to burn her hands. Her scream was silenced as the valve above her opened, and the gases around her exploded upwards, taking her back up the esophagus. Holly found herself completely disoriented and near blinded as she tumbled through the mouth, finally coming to a stop on a cushy lip as a belch left her nearly deafened. Her vision swam as she took a deep breath of fresh air. 

 

*****

 

Diane rested a hand on her gut as the burp roared out of her. She was shocked to feel something land on her bottom lip and start moving. She quickly pursed her lips and sucked the now squirming morsel back into her mouth before Brooklyn could see. 

 

"Not bad, I'd give that one an eight!" Brooklyn laughed. 

 

"An eight?! Please, that was barely a six." Diane shifted her tongue, pinning the tiny screaming girl beneath it. 

 

"Oh gross, something came up with that, didn't it? It did, I see you moving your jaw around!" Brooklyn exclaimed. 

 

"Well, it was just so good the first time around, I thought I'd try it again." Diane moved Holly around in her cheek, before finally resting her on top of her tongue. Through the bile and saliva, Diane was really starting to get a taste of Holly. And through all of that, she was delicious. Diane shifted her backwards, and hesitated. She could actually hear and understand the sobbing and pleading coming from inside her mouth. Diane felt something she didn't anticipate: a twinge of guilt as she gulped down the flailing girl. Diane patted her gut once more. "Now, let’s go see this surprise of yours."

 

*****

 

Danielle sighed as she opened up her dorm room. She was getting tired of all the additional paper she had to fill out on behalf of the two shrunken girls under her care. Hayley was lying on her bed, toying with her blue hair. "Oh hey you, I was wondering how long it was going to take you. I didn't want to eat without you."

 

"Sorry about that, you shouldn't have waited on me. I had a feeling it'd take me a while." Danielle hugged her petite little friend. 

 

Hayley blushed as Danielle's boobs squished against her. She held the hug a little longer than normal, before finally letting go. "It was difficult to wait. I'm so hungry that even little Linsey was starting to look tasty." Hayley laughed, not noticing Linsey whipping her head around to that comment. 

 

Danielle's gut roared as she started to have thoughts. She shook her head and laughed. "Tell me about it, I'm starved. Is that our food over there?" She motioned to the trays by the computer. 

 

"Yeah, although why don't you lay down and I'll bring it over to you? You look tired."

 

"Sure...you've got it." Danielle, slightly intrigued by Hayley's odd behavior, decided to go along with it. "Where's Holly, by the way?"

 

"Oh, Diane wanted to talk to her. She said she wanted to apologize for something. I didn't really pry." Hayley brought the trays over to the small single bed that Danielle was on and placed them on the dresser next to Linsey's little setup. 

 

"See, I knew they just got off on the wrong foot. Diane may put on a front, but deep down she's a sweetheart."

 

*****

 

"And here we are!" Brooklyn said, putting her phone back in her pocket after sending a quick text. She excitedly opened the door. 

 

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Diane asked, confused by the empty dorm room. She heard a phone go off in the bathroom, drawing her attention. The door slowly opened, revealing a naked, very tall, muscular, and well-endowed Garret. 

 

"Hello Diane. Brooklyn said you were interested in a little bit of fun?" Garret's deep voice doing little to pull Diane's gaze upward. 

 

Diane gulped before she replied, "You bet I am."

End Notes:

I know this chapter was a little shorter, but I figured it would be a good stopping point before the next chapter. Plus, there will be some sex scenes in the next chapter and I know that's not everyone's cup of tea.

Chapter 14 by nap25

Just a quick warning: there is some extensive male interaction in this chapter. It’s not really my cup of tea, but it has been heavily requested. So hopefully I didn’t mess it up.

 

 

 

 

Out of the three individuals standing in the room, only one had any idea what was going on deep beneath the layers of skin and fat of Diane's belly. Her stomach was stretched tight, quivering as it attempted to churn all of the food and acid. The powerful muscles lining the organ drowned out the screams of the tiny person fighting the burning acid. It wouldn't be long before everything in her bloated gut turned to mush. But for all Diane was aware, the churning she could feel was just working up a burp. The guilt she felt after swallowing Holly was quickly fading as her eyes drank in the toned man in front of her. Her heart started pounding. It had been a while for Diane, and Brooklyn knew it. 

 

Garret reached his hand out, grabbing Diane's. "Brooklyn told me you could stand to have a little bit of stress relief." He said, as he guided her over to a bed. 

 

"You have no idea..." Diane gasped as Brooklyn's hands reached around from behind her, squeezing her massive breasts. 

 

"Oh Garret. You've got to get a load of these..." Brooklyn said, giggling as her groping hands elicited a shuddering moan from Diane. Brooklyn pulled Diane backwards onto the bed as she climbed up as well. Diane, her mind lost to Brooklyn's wandering hands, lost her balance and fell back. She landed on her ass first, before her weight caused her to roll to her back. Everything in her gut shifted, pushing the last of the air in her belly out of her mouth. 

 

"Excuse me." Diane laughed as she covered her mouth. She gasped again as Garret's hands touched the exposed skin of her stomach. He looked up at her, and began to kiss her deep, chocolate colored skin. His hands worked her shirt up her body as Brooklyn continued to caress her now heaving chest. They worked together to free her heavy breasts. Diane leaned her head back, getting a face full of Brooklyn's pale and very sizable breasts. She pulled one of the pert, pink nipples into her mouth and began eagerly toying with it. Brooklyn moaned before she used both hands to pull up one of Diane's breasts, taking the large, dark brown nipple into her mouth. They lost themselves in their pleasuring, only interrupted by Diane's loud moan. Garret had moved lower, burying his face between her thighs. "Oh god yes!" She screamed in delight. 

 

 

*****

 

Holly pounded against the sphincter blocking her from the esophagus. From the multiple burps and continuous influx of acid, Holly only had enough of an air pocket for her head and shoulders. Her body was really burning now, to say nothing of her throat, lungs and eyes. But she refused to give up. Reaching back a shaking, raw fist, Holly tried to swing at the sphincter again. Unfortunately, Diane changed position again. As her devourer's body bounced, Holly was churned back below the surface as the milky acids and softening chunks of food swirled around, silencing her struggles again. 

 

*****

 

Garret moaned as Diane's large brown ass bounced up and down, smothering his huge cock. Somehow, and he wasn't sure how, Brooklyn had worked her way between his legs. She expertly pleasured his balls with her mouth, even while Diane's large gut bounced on her head. Suddenly, the weight increased dramatically as Diane leaned forward, shuddering as an orgasm racked her body. Brooklyn's muffled struggles for breath couldn't be heard beneath the massive gurgling gut and Diane and Garret's moans. Diane leaned back, freeing her friend from her suffocating position and Garret's still rock hard dick from her folds. "Sorry... about that... girl..." Diane panted, still coming down from her orgasm. 

 

"It's, it's fine. Just warn me next time." Brooklyn chuckled, attempting to hide how she really felt. Both women moved to adjust their positions. Diane backed up, raising her wide ass up in the air as she began to tease the tip of Garret's penis with her tongue. Meanwhile Brooklyn settled her much smaller, but still round and firm ass onto Garret's face. As his tongue began exploring her sweet pussy, she gasped and held onto Diane's ass. She moaned as Garret began to show off his oral techniques, and Diane began doing the same for him. 

 

*****

 

Danielle flopped back on the bed and looked over at her dresser. She gingerly waved at the minuscule blonde walking around on the top of it. Even though she was getting used to how small Holly seemed at two inches tall, she just couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that Linsey was only half that size. Her mind wandered through thoughts of what the world must be like. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice Hayley sitting down on the bed and placing the trays next to Linsey's living space. "Hey, Earth to Danielle! I've got your food!" Hayley said in a sing-song tone. 

 

"Ooh, thank you so much sweetie. I'm starving!" Danielle began to sit up, but stopped when Hayley placed a finger on her forehead. "Nuh-uh. You lay back. You've been working so hard for others, now I'm going to take care of you." Danielle laughed as she leaned back. "Um...okay. What brought this on?" "Spending time with the Littles has really opened my eyes to how much you do for others. And I just... You deserve someone to do the same for you. Now relax, close your eyes, and let me feed you."

 

Diane closed her eyes. "Okay, but I have to be honest with you, this is a little unorthodox." Hayley, remembering the erotic images she found on Danielle's computer, had an idea. "I know it is. But if I'm being honest. I've always wanted to feed someone. There's just something about it." Hayley didn't share Danielle's fetish, but if the woman she loved liked something, then she would make it work. She reached over and scooped up some chicken on a fork, and then gently placed it in Danielle's awaiting mouth. Danielle closed her mouth, chewing for a moment before swallowing. Hayley traced a finger down with the small bulge that quickly disappeared. She faked a shiver for Danielle's benefit, and brought forth another forkful. 

 

After several mouthfuls of food, Hayley noticed a blush creeping up Danielle's chest and cheeks. Not to mention her nipples were starting to harden. With a devious grin, Hayley began to reach past the trays of food towards Linsey, who was actively trying not to watch the increasingly sexual display going on. 

 

*****

 

"Oh fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Brooklyn screamed. Garret moaned into the sweet vagina grinding on his face. Diane was working her magic, bringing him closer and closer to cumming. Unfortunately though, like most women, Diane was unable to fit more than half of his large, engorged dick in her mouth without gagging herself. But she was doing a fantastic job with what she could fit in. Garret ran his hands up Brooklyn's back as she screamed into her orgasm. She leaned forward, using Diane's large ass to brace herself. However, Diane was in the process of shifting her weight to her other arm while attempting another go at Garret's huge dick. Brooklyn's added pressure caused Diane's hand to slip, and Diane found herself deep throating Garret in a way no one else ever had.

 

Diane clenched her eyes shut as her throat spasmed, painfully clenching around the massive cock now forced deep into her. She wretched and her stomach clenched, immediately forcing her lunch back up. The contents of her stomach slammed against the head of the penis blocking her throat, and immediately spewed out as she pulled her head back up. Brooklyn leapt of that bed, while poor Garret was pinned as Diane quickly tried to aim her stream of vomit off the bed. She let Garret out from under her before violently vomiting onto the floor again. Mostly digested clumps of food and bile spilled out onto the floor, and to her relief, there was no sign of any tiny people left in the mush once she finished. She laid there coughing and spitting, looking for any movement in the mess she'd made on the floor. Garret excused himself to the bathroom, and Brooklyn stood there awkwardly in silence as the shower turned on. "I'm so, so sorry Diane."

 

Diane slowly sat up and wiped her mouth off once she was sure there was no evidence left of the tiny woman she'd eaten at lunch. Either she'd been digested, or she was still in there, and both of those worked for Diane. She took a deep breath. "I'll be fine. Just, just go check on him and then help me clean this up." She rasped. 

 

*****

 

Both trays sat empty on the dresser. Quiet moaning was coming from the two women on the bed. Hayley was straddling Danielle, and the two were furiously making out they had been for some time now, and were starting to explore each other with their hands. Just as Diane started to grasp Hayley's small, perky breasts, Hayley's phone started to go off. "Oh shit, I forgot I was meeting Barbara at the gym! I've got to run. Can we continue this in about an hour?" 

 

"Yeah, sure thing. You can shower when you get back. Hurry!" Hayley passionately kissed her and got up, quickly getting dressed. On her way out of the door, she giggled and said, "Oh, check your messages, I sent you a couple of pics!" And with that, she was gone. Danielle laughed to herself. "Okay then. That just happened. Let's see what she sent..." Danielle opened up her phone to two new messages from Hayley. Her heart pounded as the two images loaded up. In one, she could see Linsey's legs sticking up out of a forkful of mashed potatoes heading towards Hayley's mouth. In the other picture the same forkful of potatoes was hovering above her own mouth. Her eyes were still closed in the picture. Suddenly, another text dinged. "Don't worry, when I get back I'll tell you which one of us it was. :)" Danielle's stomach gurgled as it churned the food inside. She looked down at it and muttered, "Oh shit..."

 

*****

 

The hot water ran down Garret's body as he was the stomach acid off of his crotch. He was just glad there were no chunks on him. Everything that happened was a turnoff, but now that he was cleaned off, he became almost painfully aware of how close he'd been to orgasming. He began rubbing his large cock as it began to stiffen. As he stroked his massive shaft, he felt a strong tingling, almost like he had a small lump near the base of his dick. He began to lose himself to his own stroking, the tingling moving closer and closer to the base of his dick. A quiet knocking sounded at the door, making him jump as he became aware of the fact he was masturbating. "Hey Garret, how are you holding up?" Brooklyn asked. "I'm alright. Say, do you want to go grab dinner later on? Maybe catch a movie or something?" "Yeah sure. Your clothes are on the bathroom counter by the way. Diane said she's sorry for the um...well, you know." 

 

Garret laughed. "It's all good. I'm gonna finish up here and then head back to my room. I need to make sure I have all of my books for class Monday. I'll see you in a few hours babe." After the door closed he sighed. Deciding to wait until his date with Brooklyn, Garret stopped touching himself. This was tough, because the tingle had disappeared beyond the base of his dick. After he left, the tingling feeling had almost completely gone away. 

Chapter 15 by nap25

Linsey pounded on the wrinkled stomach wall. Fear had really begun to set in for the little blonde. The last time she'd found herself in a stomach it had been a longtime friend, someone she'd trusted. This time it was completely against her will. That blue-haired bitch snatched her, dunked her in potatoes, and now she was stewing in either Hayley or Danielle's gut. Regardless, she was in real danger. Whoever she was in was quickly beginning to digest her, much more quickly than Susan had. Just as she went to bang against the stomach wall again, the stomach clenched, throwing her deep into the churning mush. She quickly swam up to the top, screaming as she broke the surface. The acids were in full effect, and her clothes were already dissolving off. Tears began streaming down her face. Her skin was still raw from when she was in Susan, and it was only getting worse. Linsey's time was quickly running out, and she knew it. 

 

*****

 

"Hey sweetie, you okay?" Brooklyn's voice came through the shut door. Diane was lying on her bed, hiding away after she vomited on Garret. She hadn't even bothered to get dressed; she had just locked herself in her room and flopped down on her bed. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just leave me be for right now."

 

"Okay, I'm going to get cleaned up and head back out. I'm going to go check on the class schedules again. I can't remember one of my classroom numbers. Need anything while I'm out?"

 

"No, I'm fine. I'll be fine. I'll see you later." Diane rolled over to her side and shut her eyes. Now that she was no longer horny and left alone with her thoughts, that nagging guilt started to return. She had made sure to thoroughly inspect the vomit when she was cleaning it. There was no trace of Holly. She'd expected to find something, even if it was just bones, but there was nothing. Her stomach was now painfully empty, and she couldn't feel any movement. Either the tiny girl had died, gotten swept into her intestines, or had completely broken down into nutrients. But as she laid there, one hand on her groaning belly, a tear rolled down her face. 

 

*****

 

Holly faded in and out of consciousness. As soon as she'd come to, the flesh around her would shift, crushing her. The tiny amounts of air kept her from suffocating, but only just. Her huge breasts weren't doing her any favors either. The fleshy tube was almost skin tight, and a slight film of lubricating fluid that covered her burned and battered body was the only thing allowing her to slide deeper and deeper. Movement outside of her prison caused the tube to crush down on her, forcing her further in and causing her to black out again. 

 

*****

 

Garret almost stumbled as he jogged back to his dorm. He felt a deep tingling, almost throbbing sensation down low, almost in his balls. He felt himself becoming involuntarily hard. It was going to be tough waiting out the next couple of hours for his date with Brooklyn. Looking around to make sure no one could see him; he adjusted his hardening member so his waistband would hold it. After double checking to make sure his shirt covered everything, Garret started back on his way. 

 

*****

 

Sweat ran down Hayley's toned six-pack abs as she did sit-up after sit-up. Barbara, who was holding her feet down, counted off each one. Hayley struggled to rise one last time. "And that makes sixty!" Barbara exclaimed. Hayley flopped backwards, her modest chest heaving as she lay there. "So you seem to be in a good mood today. What's up?" Barbara asked as she stood up and offered Hayley her hand. 

 

Hayley groaned as she took her hand and pulled herself up. "Well, I did come over here from Danielle's room..." A bright blush worked its way up her cheeks. Barbara noticed immediately. "It sounds like you may have had a bit of a workout already..." "Not yet. But I'm really hopeful that's what's waiting for me when we're done here."

 

Barbara looked at her incredulously. "Then what are you doing here? Go get her! I would've understood if you'd texted me!" "Are you sure? I didn't want to blow you off." Hayley asked, genuinely seemingly concerned. Barbara laughed, "Of course! In fact, I'll come with you and see if her tiny little friend wants to spend some time with me." Barbara shook her expansive chest with a smirk. 

 

Hayley looked around awkwardly, "Um, about that...I'll tell about her when we get back to Danielle's place."

 

*****

 

Danielle began to pace. It was coming up on an hour since Hayley had left to go workout with Barbara. The thought of Linsey being in one of their stomachs was really getting her excited, but unlike the times she’d eaten Holly, she couldn’t feel any movement. She was sure Hayley was the one who’d eaten the tiny girl, but every time her belly gurgled, she began to doubt herself again. Danielle didn’t want to force herself to throw up for no reason, so she settled on pacing. 

 

After all, Holly had stayed in my stomach for a little over an hour and she was mostly okay. Danielle tried to reassure herself. But Linsey is like, half her size. What if she can only last half as long? Oh god, what if I’ve already digested her? She could already be part of me. I’m going to be so screwed if the college finds out. But how could they-

 

The dorm room opened, causing Danielle to jump and interrupting her train of thought. Hayley rushed over to her and planted a sensual, though sweaty kiss right on her lips. “Hey beautiful, did you miss me?” Danielle’s arousal spiked as she pulled Hayley into deep kiss, running her hands through Hayley’s blue hair. Hayley’s hands gripped her ass, and all thoughts of Linsey’s fate slipped her mind. They quickly moved towards the bed, only breaking their kissing to lift their shirts and bras over their heads. Danielle’s heavy breasts smacked against her bare skin. Hayley sat down on the bed and pulled Danielle close, her breasts just below eye level. She leaned forward and took one of those light pink nipples into her mouth, eliciting and small gasp and shudder from Danielle. Hayley lay back, pulling Danielle with her to smother her in those firm tits. Danielle could barely hear Hayley’s muffled moaning through her own panting as passion overtook her. 

 

 

*****

 

Underneath Hayley’s sweaty, toned abdominal muscles, her stomach quietly churned. Digestion was well on its way, being stimulated from both her workout and the foreplay currently going on. The chicken and potatoes had already turned into meaty slop, and tiny clothes with large acid-burned holes swirled through the churning digestive cocktail. A small bra glorped through a sphincter into the small intestines, taking some of the meaty slurry with it. The screams and crying that had echoed against this fleshy prison had silenced a few minutes prior. A tiny, still, raw body, not quite dead but getting closer every minute, bobbed up before quickly being sucked back down. More and more of the digested food disappeared down into Hayley deadly bowels, and Linsey’s near comatose form sank closer and closer towards the sphincter each time it opened. 

 

 

*****

 

Brooklyn couldn’t contain her excitement. Even though she’d just had sex with him, the thought of going out on a date with Garret for the first time since they were freshmen had her giddy. They had always had a crush on each other, all the way back in junior high. Both of them were socially awkward, and her hitting puberty first made it even harder to talk when they were preteens. Her breasts grew rapidly, and she was actually taller than him for a time. Even though they both secretly enjoyed hugging each other, when her friends started making fun of them Garret would find an excuse to leave, his head red from embarrassment. But as time progressed, Garret grew, and by junior year of high school he dwarfed most other students. They both missed one another, but had grown apart as friends sometimes do. They had reconnected freshman year, but the stress of a full-time workload made it nearly impossible for them to make time for one another. But now that they were both juniors with plenty of experience under their belts, Brooklyn hoped that maybe things would go better. 

 

As she headed out, her class and room listings in her hand, Brooklyn saw what looked to be Garret dip behind the nearby Medical Center. It looked almost as if he were trying to avoid being seen by anybody. Puzzled, she started to jog in that direction, holding her arms to her chest to help contain the bouncing of her huge boobs. Before long, she came to where she had seen Garret hide. She noticed he was standing behind some tall shrubs, well out of eyesight of any students who might be passing by. She could hear him muttering under his breath, “C’mon, why the fuck won’t this go away?”

 

“Garret? Is everything okay?” He jumped, not having heard Brooklyn approach. “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I’m, uh, well look.” Garret turned around, his massive dick was up past the top of his pants. Brooklyn gasped, it was even that engorged when they were having sex earlier. “Are you sure you’re okay?” She asked. 

 

“Yeah. Ever since Diane threw up on me I’ve had this tingling sensation at the base of my dick. It’s going to sound weird, but it almost felt like something was moving, or struggling in there. There was a bulge, but now it’s gone, but I could swear that one of my balls is swollen. I was going to go see the nurse, but I can’t go in there like this.”

 

“Why not?” Brooklyn asked. “Because, well, Nurse Lilith kind of turns me on. And that’s not going to help right now. Plus I don’t want anyone else to see me like this.”

 

“Nurse Lilith, is she the one with black hair and the massive tits?” “Yeah” Garret said with a slight blush. 

 

“You are too cute.” Brooklyn looked around to ensure that they were out of eyesight to any pedestrians. “You know, my tits are pretty big too.” She stepped closer to Garret. “And unlike Nurse Lilith, these tits-“She pulled her tank top down, and her big G cup breasts bounced out as she did. “-can help you out with your, situation.” She got down on her knees and gently unbuttoned Garret’s pants and lowered his zipper. She kissed down the whole length of his solid member, and slowly pulled his balls out as she did. One of them was indeed more swollen than the other, and merely touching it caused Garret to gasp. Brooklyn ran her tongue back up the length of his dick, enjoying watching him shudder in delight as she did. As she pulled away, she maneuvered her firm tits up, engulfing his dick in her cleavage, and began to bounce. 

 

*****

 

Barbara paced outside Danielle’s door as she tried to get off the phone with her cousin. Finally, after multiple goodbyes, she finally opened the door and stepped in, not expecting the scene before her. Hayley’s blue hair was spread out on the bed from underneath Danielle’s ass. Danielle was quietly moaning as she rode Hayley’s almost completely engulfed face. Barbara cleared her throat, causing the two lovers to stop mid-coitus. “You know, I can always come back. I was just hoping to see if Holly wanted to hang out.”

 

“What?” Danielle asked. “Oh shit, where is she?” Danielle looked panicked as she looked over her shoulder to Barbara. “And Linsey too! Oh no...” Hayley could be heard unintelligibly talking, muffled by Danielle’s ass which was still on her face. She quickly stood up off the bed and looked at Hayley. “Where are they?” Hayley nervously smiled. “Well, Diane last had Holly, and as for Linsey...” A small burp came out. “Oops?”

Chapter 16 by nap25

“Oh my god. I can’t believe this. You do realize that they were my ticket for an easy, and tuition-free year, didn’t you? And now they’re gone. They’re BOTH gone!” Danielle paced, her eyes wide with bewilderment. She hadn’t even bothered to get dressed. 

 

“Holly might still be okay. I’d only dropped her off with Diane.” Hayley attempted to calm her would be lover. 

 

“And how did that go? Because when she thought she had eaten her the other day, she wasn’t concerned. And I’m pretty sure she was going to eat her at the party. So how exactly did Diane react when you gave her Holly?”

 

“Well... I thought it would be funny if I dropped her in Diane’s food. But I swear I didn’t know about her other interactions with Holly! And besides, I’m sure she didn’t actually do it. Sure she can be hot headed, but she wouldn’t actually go through with it!”

 

Danielle was pulling on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top as Hayley spoke. Her temper flared as she walked back over to Hayley, jabbing a finger into her abs. “Oh yeah?! Then why did you do it? You do realize Linsey is, or rather was, a living breathing person right?!” Hayley began to tear up, and her voice cracked as she tried to explain why she had done it. But instead of speaking, a sob burst out, and she ran off into Danielle’s bathroom. Danielle sighed and looked up at Barbara, who had remained silent for the past few minutes. “Can you help her get dressed and out of here? I’m so upset I can barely look at her. I’m going to try and find Diane. Hopefully both of the tinies aren’t dead. Fuck...” Tears were in Danielle’s eyes as well, and Barbara nodded and moved into the bathroom. 

 

 

*****

 

Muffled moans and quick, wet slapping could be heard behind the nurse’s building. Brooklyn was bent over, her shorts pulled down. And behind her towered Garret, sweat pouring from his forehead as he thrust deep into her again and again. They had been at it for almost fifteen minutes straight, and Brooklyn’s legs were starting to shake. Garret’s dick was massive, and even though she was close to orgasm, she was starting to get sore. Garret continued to hammer away at her, his erection seemingly getting harder the longer they went. Brooklyn began to pant, and her stretched pussy squeezed even harder as she nearly screamed out through her orgasm. 

 

Suddenly the back doors of the nurse’s office busted open, scaring the two students. Standing in the doorway was Nurse Lilith. Being in her early twenties, she was only a couple of years older than Garret and Brooklyn. Her scrubs clung tightly to her wide and curvy hips. Her top revealed a large amount of cleavage, which was almost unavoidable with her size 38K breasts. Her long black hair ran down past her shoulders. As the two students scrambled to cover themselves, she sighed in exasperation. “Really? I was on my way out for the day. Now tell me why I shouldn’t take you both up to the Administration office?”

 

Garret had been trying to conceal his still rigid penis, but at nearly thirteen inches in length, he was failing. Brooklyn had just sat down, covering her beet-red face. Garret spoke up, “S-sorry ma’am. I was having an issue.”

 

“Yeah, I can see that from here. That’s not an excuse to be having sex out here. And for god’s sake you’re not even wearing a condom. Are you two morons?”

 

“No ma’am. I didn’t know what to do, it feels like something’s stuck, you know ...in me.”

 

“Oh c’mon. So you thought having sex in public was the best idea?! I can’t believe this. You!” Lilith pointed at Brooklyn. “Go back to your dorm. And you!” Garret was her next target. “Come with me. I’ll check you out and see if you need to go to the emergency room.” 

 

Brooklyn pulled her shorts up and timidly said bye before she quickly left. Garret waddled after the nurse, attempting to hold both his pants and cover his penis. Lilith rushed him inside to the vacant office building and closed the door behind him. As she lead him into the exam room, she started talking, annoyance still clear in her voice. “You know, you’re both real lucky I’m the only one in here today, and the fact that I was on my way home. Now sit on the table and I’ll check you out. And quit covering yourself. No one else is here and I’m going to have to see it anyways.” Lilith turned around and put on a pair of gloves as Garret did as he was told. 

 

“Now, what do you mean, you feel like something is stuck in you?” Garret detailed the events that had transpired: sex with Diane and her accidentally throwing up on his penis while she was giving him head, and then the wiggling feeling towards the base of his penis and the uncontrollable and uncomfortable erection. Throughout his story his eyes never left Lilith’s large bust as she poked and prodded his still engorged penis. He gasped as she poked along the base of his penis, almost at his sack, and felt a lump. She rubbed over it a couple of times, realizing she could make it move slightly. She looked up as she heard Garret breathing harder. And to her surprise, she felt a blush rise in her cheeks. “Please...” he moaned. “Help me to, you know...I know I’m asking a lot of you. It’s just, unbearable.”

 

Lilith stood up, and locked the door. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” She said under her breath. Out loud, she asked, “Are you over eighteen?” Garret just nodded. Lilith sighed again. “Okay. But this doesn’t leave this office, got it?” As she pulled her shirt off, Garret’s eyes bulged as her huge breasts, barely contained in a black bra with lace patterns on it, bounced out. She made her way back over to Garret, taking her bra off as she did. She sat on her examination stool in front of him, and completely engulfed his dick with her breasts. She used one arm to squeeze her boobs together, and with the other hand she found the lump in his dick. As she began to bounce her boobs on him, her thumb began to slowly shift the lump upwards. 

 

 

*****

 

 

Barbara stood outside of the bathroom listening to Hayley sob and try to talk, occasionally reassuring her. However, once Hayley fell silent, Barbara slowly opened the door to see her heaving over the toilet. “I-I-I’m trying to vomit, but I can’t get anything to come up!” She sobbed and heaved as she once again drove her fingers into the back of her throat. Barbara sat down next to her. “How long ago was it? That you, you know?”

 

Hayley mumbled and gasped after another failed attempt. “...It was right before I came over to work out.” Barbara nodded. “I’m sorry honey, but the added exercising may have sped up your digestive system.” Hayley wailed and buried her face in her hands. “C’mon, why don’t you come over to my dorm room? I don’t want you to be alone right now.” Barbara helped, mostly by pulling, Hayley to her feet. She looked up into Barbara’s eyes, her own bloodshot eyes filled with tears. “Danielle hates me now, doesn’t she? I only did this for her. I just really wanted to make her happy.” She rubbed one of her hands over her toned stomach. Barbara wrapped her arm around the petite girl, saying nothing as they walked out, closing the dorm room behind them as they left. 

 

Hayley’s stomach churned from despair and stress. She had blown her chances with the person she knew was her soul mate. All because she had wanted to make Danielle happy. A small part of her was sad for Linsey. The tiny girl was so small she had barely even felt her go down. After the initial swallow, she hadn’t felt her at all. Part of her was convinced that Linsey had dissolved immediately upon entering her stomach. It didn’t matter though, it was too late now. Her stomach groaned, whether from being empty or from her repeated attempts at throwing up, she wasn’t sure. She began to feel nauseous and light headed about thirty feet outside of the main door. She broke away from Barbara running over to the bushes outside of the building. Her stomach painfully seized. 

 

Inside of her stomach, the mush that was left from her lunch swirled and sloshed with the acidic bile. And there in the middle of it all was Linsey’s unconscious and badly burned body. Her arms and legs were bleeding in places, but her attempts at keeping her head where she could breathe had spared her face from the damage from the acids. But now there was no fight in her, and each time the stomach churned it threatened to send her through the bottom sphincter and down into Hayley’s bowels. But just as it seemed like the tiny girl was doomed to be absorbed by her devourer, the stomach clinched hard. Air and some bile escaped up the esophagus as the muscular sac compressed. It happened several times as Hayley heaved. And finally, the small remainder of Hayley’s lunch surged up and out, bile and saliva splattering on the grass and bushes. And even though she was unconscious, Linsey lived to see daylight again. 

 

*****

 

Lilith found herself breathing harder, and not from the exertion of masturbating Garret. He was a very attractive young man, and was extraordinarily large, both in stature and his penis. And as she looked up at Garret’s face, he was lost in the experience. He’d never met a woman as busty as Lilith, and given his large package, he’d never had someone who could completely service him. But Lilith’s massive breasts were completely engulfing his dick. Seeing how much pleasure she was bringing Garret only served to increase the arousal she was starting to feel and the fantasies starting to play in her head. She could no longer feel the lump she’d been working up his shaft now that it was up in the softer part of the head. Before she even realized it, she was moving her hand back down his shaft to the base. She started to masturbate the base while using her breasts on the rest of his dick. His muscular legs pressed into her sides some. Lilith buried her face into her own tits, which were still held tightly together by her other arm, and began to tease and suck the head of his penis. Garret moaned as he got closer and closer to release, Lilith’s tits and mouth working in conjunction to bring him to the brink. 

 

*****

 

Holly awoke as her ears popped. Her whole body ached as the rubbery flesh pulsed around her. An all-enveloping slurping sound accompanied the fierce suction pulling her out of whatever fleshy tube was constricting her. She could fell the pounding heartbeat all around her, which only served to add to her confusion. In the first time in what felt like a lifetime, as the suction pulled her harshly up again, Holly’s face pushed out and she took a breath of air. Soft flesh still tightly constricted her whole body, but at least her eyes and nose were free at last. Looking around, she began to realize where she was. Her phallic prison was pumping between to gargantuan breasts, completely engulfing it. And then, just when things couldn’t get any worse, the breasts parted, revealing a wide open mouth descending to swallow up the large dick she was trapped in. Her screams went unheard as the giantess greedily slobbered and swallowed around her, engulfing the penis once more. 

 

*****

 

Garret was entranced. Lilith had her head buried in her own tits, almost deep throating his member while it was between them. She gagged a couple of times while she sucked him off. And finally, it was all too much. Her massive, firm breasts, her expert tongue, and the squirming sensation right at the tip of his penis. He instinctively grabbed the back of her head as he fired his pent up load. Lilith gagged again, followed by a deep, hard gulp. Garret lay back, panting from the exertion. 

 

Lilith coughed and tried to compose herself after forcibly swallowing everything down. She had definitely felt a lump shoot down her throat too, and she felt a little queasy as thoughts of what it could have been filled her head. She grimaced before pulling her bra and scrubs top back on. She turned back to Garret as a small burp forced its way up from where she had gagged a few times. “C’mon, let’s get you out of here so I can go home finally.” She rubbed her belly as it groaned; reminding her that she had skipped lunch. As they walked out, her agitated stomach spasmed, causing her to clinch her hand over it again. The gagging and spasms almost made it feel like there was something pounding away in her stomach. Lilith shook her head, deciding to stop by a fast food restaurant on her way home. The odd spasms continued as she got in her car and drove off, completely unaware of the real cause of the discomfort, the tiny freshman begging and pounding deep in her belly. 

 

A few minutes down the road, she stopped at a burger chain and picked up a cheeseburger and fries, and drove back to her apartment. She picked over her fries as she drove, and by the time she got home, the weird spasms were only happening sporadically. Lilith got undressed and turned on the TV, and then took a big bite from her burger. She was eager to make the spasms stop. 

Chapter 17 by nap25

“Oh fuck. Fuck! Fuck!” Hayley screamed hoarsely, dropping into a full blown panic. Laying in the grass, unmoving, was Linsey. Her legs and arms had open sores, accompanied by blood as it seeped out.

 

“I shouldn’t have done that. I should’ve just left her to die in my gut. Now Danielle’s going to see her like this and she’s going to hate me for eternity,” Hayley was smacking her forehead with her palms over and over as she freaked out, “She’s already dead.... I have to finish this, I have to.”

 

Hayley was speaking in frantic whispers, and Barbara could barely hear a word coming out of her mouth. Trying to hide her disgust at the pungent vomit, Barbara came over to check on her workout buddy. Before she could speak, she almost wretched as Hayley reached down and plucked something out of her vomit. To Barbara’s astonishment, she could see Linsey’s body dangling limply between Hayley’s fingers. Hayley shook as she stood to her feet, repeatedly muttering “I have to...I have to...”

 

“Hayley, are you okay?” Barbara asked as calmly as she could.

 

Hayley’s head snapped in her direction. Her eyes were wide and unfocused, almost animal-like, “I have to. She’ll forgive me, right? But not if she sees it like this.”

 

Barbara was shocked, trying to comprehend Hayley’s muttering. Before Barbara could react, Hayley tossed Linsey’s limp body into her mouth and started maneuvering her with her tongue. Hayley was pushing Linsey’s limp body directly between her molars, about to do something truly horrific. Before she could bite down and crush the evidence however, Barbara did the only thing she could think of. She shoved her fingers into Hayley’s mouth.

 

Hayley chomped down, the sickening crunch drowned out by Barbara’s scream. Blood splattered in Hayley’s mouth, as her molars broke Barbara’s pinky finger and lacerated it. But under her other fingers on Hayley’s tongue, Linsey had been spared. Barbara jerked her hand out Hayley’s mouth, Linsey safely within her grasp. On instinct, Barbara’s other hand connected hard with Hayley’s cheek, delivering a harsh left hook. Hayley nearly spun from the impact, crying out in pain before quickly running off.

 

Barbara stood there panting, adrenaline causing her heartbeat to pound in her ears. Her bleeding pinky was already shaking and throbbing, but the adrenaline was holding back the pain for now. She opened her hand, inspecting the tiny blonde for the first time. And to her shock and relief, she could see her tiny chest rising and falling.

 

“Don’t worry little one. I’m going to get you some help,” Barbara started off towards Diane’s dorm, seeking out Danielle. On her way, she called the nurse’s station. Nurse Lilith was known for taking early days though, and Barbara cursed in vain as she heard the voicemail tell her to call 911 in case of an emergency. Infuriated, she shoved her phone back into her pocket and jogged off with Linsey in tow.

 

*****

 

Lilith leaned back and let out a large, unladylike belch that echoed throughout her apartment. A small amount of crumbs from her burger were scattered across her naked chest. Her burger wrapper lay crumpled up in the empty fry container on her coffee table. She rubbed her slightly chubby belly. She could still feel the light tickling spasm a little deeper within her stomach. She patted her belly a couple of times before standing up. She took a quick drink of her soda before heading into the kitchen to get a little more food.

 

*****

 

Buried deep within Lilith’s belly was the source of the tickling sensation. Holly had her eyes closed to keep out all of the juices inside of Lilith’s stomach. She had been unlucky enough when Lilith started eating to be positioned below the entrance of the stomach when a sticky, chewed up lump of bread and meat fell in, pinning her. She struggled, her past experiences in stomachs telling her that she needed to stay up and out of the rising acid. It was always a slow process, but it pooled in the lowest areas first. And each time more food came in, or the stomach clenched, her situation became more precarious as the lump she was stuck to shifted further down the stomach.

 

Holly struggled, pulling at the slimy walls as she occasionally pounded her fists in frustration. More clumps of chewed burger and fries splattered around her, threatening to bury her each time. Over the duration of Lilith eating her food and drinking her soda, Holly soon began fighting to keep her head clear of the lunch raining down on her. She screamed in fear and frustration.

 

After everything she’d dealt with leading up to this point in her life, this day was proving that it might be her last. It had been forever since she had last seen the outside of a human body. She didn’t have any idea whose stomach she was in now. She felt tears rising in her eyes as her unknown devourer belched, the stomach contracting in rhythm. Hope drained from her as soda came pouring in through the sphincter above, raising the level of the juices far above her head as her leg remained stuck under an enormous pile of mashed food.

 

*****

 

Lilith paced as her microwave dinner cooked. She cursed herself for not getting chicken nuggets too while she was at the restaurant. The microwaveable ones were never as good. She pulled a drink out of the fridge, and nearly screamed when the small voice rang out from counter behind her. “I see somebody’s home early...”

 

Lilith turned around and smiled. Her gaze met Evie’s grayish-green eyes. Standing on the counter at five inches tall, Evie was only as tall as Lilith’s belly button. Her fiery red hair would be enough to catch anyone’s attention, and any guy would kill to be with a woman of her proportions. If she wasn’t a tiny, she’d have a modest B cup bust size accompanied by a flat and toned stomach, both of which only served to accentuate her disproportionately large ass and hips. Her thighs had a slight jiggle to them, but not so much that one would call them fat. Her face had an angular beauty to it, and her always-present smile was infectious to anyone who met her.

 

“Well yeah, I left a couple of hours early. Your sister is coming by to check up on you and make sure you’re okay living here. I figured I might need to clean, Plus I was hungry. I skipped lunch,” Lilith replied to her plucky little friend. She extended her palm to the counter, which Evie gracefully hopped onto.

 

“Of course you skipped lunch. You left me here!” Evie playfully called up to Lilith, “Redheads are part of a balanced diet!”

 

Lilith laughed as she carried the plate of food in one hand and Evie in the other, “You keep joking about being in my stomach. I swear, if you and your ass weren’t so big you’d probably be deep in someone’s intestines by now.”

 

Evie shivered sarcastically as she pretended to be afraid, “You know I like it when you talk dirty to me.”

 

“I know you think it’d be fun, but listen to what’s going on in there,” Lilith pressed the tiny against her churning and gurgling stomach, “Can you imagine how horrible it’d be in there?”

 

Evie let out a sigh of disappointment as she longed to be inside Lilith’s gurgling stomach as it digested the contents inside, “A girl can dream Lily… A girl can dream.”

 

*****

 

Separated by a couple of inches of skin, fat, and muscle... Holly was struggling to stay alive while Evie fantasized about being Lilith’s meal. Somehow, Holly had managed to get her leg free and fight her way to the surface inside Lilith’s guts. The soda and bread were doing a great job of diluting and absorbing the slow trickle of acid, but Holly had felt that dreaded tickling and stinging while trapped on the bottom. Her time was running out, even if the food had bought her a little more. She knew she wasn’t in Diane’s stomach, this one was much smaller, but no less dangerous. Suddenly, everything jolted as her devourer sat down.

 

*****

 

Lilith sat down on the couch and sat her little friend on the couch beside her, “Hey! Why are you putting me down here?” Evie yelled.

 

“Because,” Lilith smirked, “I want to do this,”

 

Before Evie could move Lilith laid down, crushing Evie underneath her gurgling belly. Lilith laid there for a minute, feeling her little friend struggle under her as she popped a nugget into her mouth. A small burp came up as she intentionally ground her stomach against the couch and her tiny friend.

 

*****

 

Danielle couldn’t stop the tears. She tried to act tough, and while she had just met Linsey she was devastated that Hayley killed her. Her chances of keeping tuition were ruined, but maybe Diane had kept her temper, and hunger, in check. Maybe Holly would still be okay. She’d already lost a potential friend to the belly of a potential lover, she wasn’t sure if she could handle losing Holly on top of it. As she approached Diane’s dorm building, despair washed over her. Holly was dead, stewing away inside of Diane’s greedy stomach. She was sure of it.

 

She sat down, unable to face the inevitable pain of looking at her old friend knowing that Holly was a part of her now. Long minutes passed, and students avoided the crying girl as she sobbed alone. Danielle lost track of how long she sat there, her sorrow consuming her. Eventually a hand softly squeezed her shoulder, and Barbara’s voice brought her hope.

 

“Danielle, Linsey’s alive! She’s a little worse for wear, but she’s alive.”

 

Danielle looked up, blinking through the tears. At first her heart dropped seeing the blood covering Barbara’s hand. But she quickly realized it was coming from Barbara’s pinky, which bent awkwardly at the knuckle. She held her breath as she saw Linsey groggily look around, confused of her surroundings. Linsey winced as a breeze blew across her naked and burned skin. Her clothes were long gone. But she started crying as she realized she was alive. Seeing Linsey cry from joy caused a chain reaction among Danielle and Barbara, and the girls embraced. Linsey was safe.

 

*****

 

Evie was loving every minute of her “torture”. All around her was Lilith. Her body was pressed into the slightly chubby belly, and all she could hear was the deep groans and gurgles, with the occasional muted high pitched squeal. The only way she could be happier is if she was in there herself.

 

Once she found out she was shrinking, Evie had been ecstatic. She was certain she would be able to live out her fantasy of being swallowed, and she couldn’t think of a better person than Lilith to do it. But unfortunately, she had stopped shrinking at 5 inches, and her wide hips and ass made her damn near impossible to eat. Not that people hadn’t tried, they just ended up choking on her ass. She had personally seen Lilith deep throat large dildos, and even swallowed a banana whole. But she wasn’t willing to try, claiming she wasn’t willing to digest her little friend. But Evie had a new plan.

 

Evie squirmed her way down, and Lilith let her, curious as to what the tiny redhead was planning. All of her nuggets were gone, causing her already filled stomach to become packed and bloated a little. The pressure of the couch against it actually felt nice. Now that she was stuffed, that weird tickling sensation had stopped. She could feel her stomach churning, actively working to digest the full load. Lost in thought, Lilith gasped and her eyes rolled back as the temporarily forgotten tiny fully inserted herself into Lilith’s vagina feet first.

 

“Oh fuck. What are you doing...” Lilith’s body almost reacted on its own. She began thrusting against the couch, feeling all five inches of Evie squirming inside of her. The tiny woman kept herself from slipping even deeper by keeping a tight grip on Lilith’s clitoris. She was doing everything right as Lilith moaned and screamed into the couch pillow. She could feel the orgasm coming and got a devious thought. She rolled onto her back.



Evie was moaning as Lilith’s pussy squeezed and pulled on her. She used her legs to stimulate Lilith’s G-Spot, while her hands stroked Lilith’s swollen clit. She could feel the quivers as Lilith neared orgasm when suddenly everything flipped, and Lilith pulled her out by her arms. Lilith kept her dangling as she drug Evie’s little feet across her gurgling stomach and up across her massive tits. Finally, Evie was hanging above Lilith’s gasping and blushing face.

 

“So...you think...you’re clever?...Fine...let me return the favor...” Lilith whispered intimately.

 

Evie’s heart raced with excitement as Lilith’s pink tongue wrapped around her feet, guiding her into that awaiting mouth. Slurping and sucking sounds filled the air as Evie went further in. Then Lilith pulled her out and licked her lips, “Fuck. You taste so good!” Lilith quickly lowered her in again. In and out, slurping between the lips, Evie was in sensory overload. The plush lips compressing her, the warm saliva coating her every inch, Evie found herself nearing orgasm as Lilith used her other hand to finish herself off as well.

 

Suddenly Lilith gasped as her orgasm hit, and Evie’s wide hips were harshly squeezed into her esophagus. Unable to cough or breathe, Lilith’s throat spasmed around Evie’s thick ass. She tried to breath again, and Evie’s hips passed the point of no return. She was going down whether she wanted to or not. Panic flooded Lilith’s brain even as the orgasm tore through her. She swallowed...hard.

 

Evie screamed out of sheer ecstasy and pleasure. The slimy esophagus squeezed her harshly, slowly forcing her deeper and deeper. She twitched as another orgasm hit her, and another as Lilith’s heartbeat passed over her as she neared the groans of the stomach. Her feet were almost painfully crushed together as they passed through the sphincter. The rest of her followed suit as she joined the rest of the food inside of Lilith. There was so much meaty slush mixed with soda and bile. Evie was thrown back and forth, Lilith’s stomach eagerly beginning to digest the newest addition to Lilith’s hungry gut.

 

Outside, Lilith was beginning to panic. She’d just eaten her roommate. But then, she felt Evie bumping around in there. And it felt...amazing. She began to masturbate, thrusting against her own fingers. Her stomach loudly sloshed as she felt Evie bouncing around, and her next orgasm came as quickly as the first one. She collapsed back down, gasping and twitching as a large burp escaped her lips.

 

“Well, I didn’t expect to open the door to see that!” Standing in the doorway was the spitting image of Evie, right down to that infectious smile. Evelyn, Evie’s identical twin sister with the exception of their height, closed the door.

 

“So... I’ll go wait in the kitchen then.”

 

Chapter 18 by nap25

Evelyn sat her bags down on the kitchen table as she heard Lilith rush off to her bedroom. Only once the bedroom was shut did Lilith speak. “I’m so sorry you walked in to see that...”

 

“You don’t have to apologize about that. We’re both adults. Hell, I knocked one out about 30 minutes ago myself! Haha” And then, quietly, she said, “Isn’t that right?” and patted her firm, flat stomach. Inside, unbeknownst to anyone but Evelyn, a five inch tall tiny pounded against her stomach. Evelyn clenched her stomach muscles, feeling the tiny tumble, chuckling as she did.

 

*****

 

Like her twin, Evelyn had also developed a fierce vore fetish, but as a predator instead of prey. The little one now struggling in her belly had looked lost in the gas station when Evelyn had stopped for gas and a snack. She had long, tangled brown hair, and was rummaging in the snack aisle, oblivious to her surroundings and Evelyn as she approached. Her clothes looked ratty and were too bulky for her, like they had been pulled from a doll. Even with the Ill-fitting clothing, she was clearly a curvy little woman.

 

Before Evelyn knew what she was doing, she had locked the bathroom door in the gas station, tiny in hand. Her hunger, or maybe just her libido, caused her to act rashly. In her hands she held the only other tiny besides her sister she had ever seen in person. “Please miss, let me go. I’ve been stuck here ever since my aunt drove off without me. I didn’t mean to steal, I promise...” “Shhh... It’s going to be alright, don’t you worry...” Evelyn’s belly growled, and the fear could be clearly seen on the tiny’s face as she was unceremoniously shoved head first into Evelyn’s mouth. Outside of the bathroom all that could be heard was muffled gagging and gulping for almost a full minute, followed by a muted moan. Evelyn stepped out, her eyes bloodshot from the strain of forcing a five inch tall woman down her gullet. Her face was still flushed as she hurried out, the struggles in her stomach driving her closer to another orgasm. After a 30 minute car ride and two orgasms, and Evelyn had arrived. She opened the door quietly just in time to see her tiny twin’s ass and legs getting sucked down like on oyster by Lilith. She watched as Lilith’s throat bulged obscenely, and she felt another fierce stirring as Lilith belched. It was at that point she made her presence known.

 

*****

 

Lilith paced in her room, still nude, as her heart raced. Her belly quietly gurgled as it churned her lunch, quickly starting to break everything down. Every now and then deep in the pit of her belly, she could feel her roommate struggling. Guilt began to flood her mind as she realized just how horrible of a roommate she was being. Evie trusted her, and now she was submerged in meaty slush in a muscular, acid filled sack. Even now, Lilith’s stomach gurgled and groaned as it churned. And just like the rest of the fatty foods she’d been eating, everything in her stomach would probably go straight to her tits. She lifted her massive breasts with both hands while that thought passed through her head. The door creaked open as Evelyn stuck her head in.

 

“Hey, are you alright? You don’t have to hide away from me; I’ve seen all of you before.”

 

“Yeah, but that was in college. I was experimenting. I’m gonna put some clothes on and then I’ll be out.”

 

Evelyn smirked and stepped in, “Oh yeah? So when do you think you’ll let my sister out?” Lilith’s face paled. She tried to stutter out a response before Evelyn shushed her. “She’s been wanting to do that for a long time. She’ll be okay for a while longer. I’m curious...” Evelyn put her hands on Lilith’s cheeks. “Did she feel good going down? Was she delicious?” Without waiting for a response, Evelyn kissed her old ex-girlfriend.

 

*****

 

Danielle hugged Linsey’s tiny body to her chest, tears of joy streaking her makeup down her face. She tilted her head down and whispered, “I thought I had lost you. I just knew you were gone too, just like Holly. I won’t let anything happen to you again...” Barbara continued hugging her friend. “Hey, we’ve already had one miracle today, let’s go try for another. We’re already here at Diane’s building. Let’s go talk to her.”

 

Barbara helped Danielle to her feet and walked with her inside. It didn’t take long to reach Diane’s dorm room. Danielle knocked, and was greater with a soft, “Come in.” The trio of girls made their way inside, greeted by Diane, who was slumped on the couch with a pint of ice cream. She was stripped down to just her underwear. The TV played a romantic comedy in the background, and as the girls joined their obese friend on the couch, it became clear she had also been crying. Danielle was the first to talk, “Diane, Hayley said she left Holly with you. Where is she?” Diane just hung her head and continued to eat ice cream silently.

 

This time, Barbara spoke up. “Diane, please. Tell us where she is. Tell us that she’s safe.” Diane quickly stood and slammed her ice cream down on the coffee table. She shouted, tears forming in her eyes. “You want to know where she is?! Where do you think?!” She grabbed both sides of her large gut and shook it violently. “I ate her! I scarfed her down with my lunch and digested her! She’s gone! What’s left of her is deep in my bowels, is that what you wanted to hear?!” She started shaking, tears freely falling down her face.

 

Danielle started crying again, clutching Linsey closer as the tiny girl also wept. Barbara looked at her old friend incredulously. “Why? Why would you do that to someone?”

 

“Because no one cares about tinies. No one wants to look after them. Holly was by no means the first one, and yet the media seemed to love her. They wanted to shower her with attention. Why her? What made her special? No one cared about tiny people dying before. No one even acknowledged them!” Diane pointed at Linsey, “There’s more proof of what I’m talking about. Who is she, where did she come from? The school didn’t make a big fuss over her like they did Holly. Why was she special? It’s not fair...”

 

Barbara stood up and placed her hands on Diane’s shoulder. “Diane... who did you know that was tiny?” Her empathetic intuition broke through the walls Diane had so desperately been trying to keep up. Diane grabbed her and pulled her into a tight embrace. “Mira, her name was Mira. She was my cousin...”

 

*****

 

Six years ago

 

“C’mon Diane! Hurry! I want to see the sunset over the harbor!” Mira stood tall at four inches, and had a beaming smile that was infectious for anyone in her presence. She was nineteen, and went out of her way to cheer up her fourteen year old cousin, Diane. She almost pitied her cousin. The girl was short for her age, and was pretty heavyset. High school was tough on the poor girl, and she didn’t really have any friends. As such, she chose to hang around rougher people in the city. Her mom worked endlessly to provide for their family after Diane’s father had passed away due to heart issues. Diane was attention starved, and even though the older teens and twenty-something’s were rude to her, they provided some attention, and that was good enough.

 

Mira’s mother, Diane’s aunt, would sometimes visit from upstate to help the family out. Diane loved spending every minute with her cousin. She admired her; Mira was everything she felt she wasn’t. Mira had long, smooth hair, and a curvaceous body that was still lean. Mira never acted in a way that made Diane feel inferior though. There was countless times where they had stayed up all night watching movies, discussing school since Mira couldn’t go, or snacking and playing games. The only thing Mira asked is that Diane stay away from the people she knew when they were hanging out. She could see right through them, and knew they were just using her younger cousin. Plus, she really wasn’t a fan of how the guys and even some of the girls leered at her, like she was a piece of meat.

 

Today was a special day though. It was Mira’s nineteenth birthday. She and Diane had stuffed themselves on birthday cake until they were both bloated, and now they were riding Diane’s bike towards the harbor to watch the sun set over the ocean. Mira was nestled in her cousin’s cleavage, which was already fairly large due in part to genetics and overeating. After riding several blocks through the inner city, the two girls finally arrived on the bridge. They watched the sunset together in peace, staying for almost an hour. Finally, as the streetlights started turning on, Mira spoke up. “We should probably be heading back, our moms will kill us if they get home and we’re still out.”

 

“Yeah, you’re probably right...”

 

“C’mon, don’t be sad. It’s been a fun week together. I wouldn’t want to spend my birthday with anyone else. Now what do you say we go home and finish off that cake?”

 

Diane laughed as she lowered her cousin back into her cleavage. “I don’t know about that. My belly is still stiff with all of that cake from earlier.”

 

Mira laughed. “Fine, then that means more for me!”

 

As the two started to leave though, a voice called. “Hey girl! Where have you been all week?” Mira felt dread coming over her as Diane stopped and responded to her friends. “Diane, I really don’t like them. Please, let’s go.” “It’ll be okay, trust me. They’re my friends.” The group of eight approached the two girls. Five guys and three girls encircled them, and the oldest guy started speaking.

 

“I said where you been? You ain’t been avoiding us all week have you?”

 

“N-n-no. My cousin has been in town. We’ve been hanging out.”

 

“Uh huh. We know she doesn’t want you hanging out cause she thinks she’s better than us. We’ve always been there for you though. You think you’re better than us now too?” There was murmuring through the group as the rest of the members agreed. Diane struggled to find her words as the imposing figure stepped right up in front of her. Feeling her shy cousin tremble was too much for Mira, who shouted out.

 

“You’re damn right she’s better than you! She’s got a chance to a good future, and I’m going to make sure she gets there. And it’ll be far, far away from the likes of you!”

 

The group collectively “oohed” at Mira’s outburst, while the leader smirked. Before Diane could react, he snatched Mira out of her cleavage. She winced, his grip was painful. His face filled her vision, and she was terrified as she saw his eyes wide with rage. His breath washed over her as the fingers crushed her harder, causing her to gasp and struggle. “You know what happened to the last bitch who forgot her place? She learned to be more respectful when her eyes were able to open again after the swelling went down. But you? You ain’t shit. You’re nothing.” His eyes looked up to Diane, then to the guy and girl on either side of her. He nodded, and they grabbed her, easily overpowering her struggles like they had on other nights. He looked back down at Mira, who, despite her terror, still glared defiantly up at him. “Yeah, you ain’t shit, but you’re gonna be. It’s time you learned your place on the food chain, bitch.”

 

Diane struggled, but she knew it was in vain. She never could pull away from them the nights they’d have their way with her, and tonight was no different. But she was scared for Mira. Her heart raced as the leader grabbed her mouth.

 

Mira squirmed as hard as she could, and began begging as the closed hand brought her closer to Diane’s whimpering mouth. She was roughly shoved inside, the bumpy and slimy tongue moving around her as she pushed deeper in by two fingers. Saliva drenched her, and her world went dark as the guy forcibly closed and held Diane’s mouth shut. It still smelled vaguely like the cake and icing from earlier, and more saliva began to pool in. Despite her feeling differently, Diane’s body was reacting to Mira as though she were food. As Diane thrashed her head around, Mira banged against her teeth roughly, disorienting her. Diane’s head was held upwards, and her nose was being clenched shut. Mira was awkwardly angled head first towards Diane’s throat, and she began to plead with her younger cousin not to swallow. She had no room to maneuver in the cramped mouth.

 

Unfortunately for her, however, survival instincts kicked in, and Diane’s body cleared her airway. Mira screamed as she slid down, trying to stop her descent but finding no purchase on the slippery tongue and molars. The throat in front of her opened, and the tongue tipped her in. Rubbery, slimy skin undulated around her, crushing her arms to her sides as more and more of her went down her cousin’s gullet. Mira tried one last attempt to free herself by kicking her flailing legs around, trying to hit Diane’s uvula. Unfortunately, she wasn’t that lucky. With a deep gluck sound, her flailing legs disappeared down the throat, sealing her fate. Peristalsis forced her deeper and deeper, past her cousin’s hammering heart. Finally, a tightly closed sphincter pressed against her face. On the other side she could hear the roar of digestion. Acrid bile and vanilla scents hit her as the sphincter slowly opened. Mira was spurted out into the churning cake. It was still thick, but filled with acid. Every time she tried to reach the surface she'd get pushed back under. Mira was unaware of the beating her cousin was receiving for biting the leader, and an ill-timed gut punch forced Diane to burp up the remaining air. Mira’s last moments were spent being churned in the remains of her birthday cake and feeling for an air pocket that was no longer there...

 

*****

 

“Oh my god... Diane, I’m so, so sorry.” Barbara hugged her sobbing friend.

 

“You know what the fucked up thing was? While the group hit me and had their way with me in an alley, all I tried to focus on was Mira. I could feel her in there. Her tiny hands just, grasping anywhere and everywhere. Everything happening to me was so terrible, but I just kept thinking it’d be fine so long as I could feel her. It actually started to feel good when she was pressed against the walls in there. And then I was knocked out. When I came to, I could feel that my stomach was emptier. I was going to throw up, but then I got nervous about what I’d see if I did. To this day I don’t know if I could’ve saved her. I threw up earlier, after I ate Holly. Most of the food was slimy mush by that point, and there was no sign of her at all. No clothes or... pieces.”

 

Danielle quietly sobbed, but a tiny voice could be overheard. Linsey said, “There might be a chance she’s still in there then. It can take a couple of hours at least to digest your food. When you threw up, there should’ve been some evidence she was in there. She might not have made it out before the sphincter shut!”

 

Diane looked down at her large exposed gut and rubbed it. “Do you think there’s really a chance?”

 

“We have to believe there might be. Between you expelling the acids that had built up, and the ice cream you’ve been eating diluting the new acid, there’s a chance.” Barbara added.

 

“Even so, throwing up apparently won’t work. So what hope is there of getting her out?” Danielle asked, her sobbing having briefly halted. The other two girls looked at her as hope left them. But once again, Linsey’s voice broke the silence. “I have an idea... We can tie some string around...”

 

“No! Absolutely not! I just got you back. I won’t risk losing you again!” Danielle clutched Linsey to her chest.

 

“Danielle please! This is the only way! We have to try! I’m not scared, I promise. It’ll be quick, in and then out. I’ll only need a minute or two, and then you can pull me out. Please...” Linsey begged.

 

Barbara came over with a spool of thin sewing thread. “This is all that I saw. C’mon Danielle, Holly would do it for her. We’ll be right here in case anything goes wrong.”

 

“I still think this is a terrible idea.”

 

“I know. Me too, but it’s the only one we have. It’ll be okay though.”

 

Barbara leaned down, lowering a small loop of thread around Linsey’s inch-tall body. “You’re brave little one, you know that?” She beamed a pearly white smile at Linsey. “Now let’s get this over with and get you and Holly back safely.”

 

Diane walked over, her body jiggling with each heavy step. Barbara stood up, Linsey in hand as a morose Danielle turned away. Diane’s plush lips filled Linsey’s vision, and a huge pink tongue absentmindedly wet Diane’s lips in anticipation. She stuck her tongue out, and Linsey climbed onto it, trembling with fear. Even beneath the layers of fat, Diane’s stomach could be heard letting out a deep rumble. Linsey smelled good, and tasted even better, and Diane’s body wanted food. She withdrew her tongue and its trembling passenger back into her mouth, bathing Linsey in saliva as she closed her lips. Her heartbeat sped up as she worked Linsey further back. Linsey would be the fourth tiny to make the trip into Diane’s belly, and the only one to do it willingly. Effortlessly, Diane gulped, and Linsey disappeared down into her awaiting gullet.

 

*****

 

“Mmm...mmm...mmm!” Evelyn’s moans were muffled under Lilith’s massive breasts. Lilith was on top, smothering her former lover in her chest as she continued to grind her crotch on her. Once Evelyn’s movements became more frantic, Lilith rolled off of her, causing her packed and bloated belly to gurgle and slosh quietly. As Evelyn lay there panting, Lilith made her way down to her feet, remembering her old ex’s love for having her toes played with. Taking one carefully manicured foot in hand, Lilith looked at Evelyn’s face. A deep blush ran from her chest to her fiery red hair. She was biting her lip in anticipation as Lilith began to suck on her toes. First one, then two and three. Her tongue wrapped around each one in turn, eliciting a sharp moan from Evelyn. Lilith dramatically moaned as she popped the toes from her mouth. “Delicious... Almost as delicious as your snack of a sister. Although...UURRRPPP!... I think you might last longer than she will.” Lilith rolled her pudgy belly multiple times, causing it to audibly slosh and churn. Evelyn shivered, her body overcome with pleasure as multiple fetishes were played with.

 

Lilith began kissing Evelyn’s soft calf and thighs, moving her way to the glistening folds between her thighs. “So tasty...so...delicious...” Lilith moaned out those last words as she buried her head between Evelyn’s thighs. Her masterful tongue teased and assaulted the clit and lips in front of her, bringing Evelyn to yet another quivering orgasm. “So soon?” Lilith asked with a smirk. “Fuck...I-I-I want you to...to...keep her.” Evelyn stammered out.

 

“Oh? Really now?” Lilith crawled her way up Evelyn’s body, kissing and dragging her breasts up her body as she did. She spent extra time kissing Evelyn’s own grumbling stomach, unaware that a weakened tiny was barely able to fight back as the acids assaulted her lone form inside. The tiny woman in Evelyn’s stomach didn’t have long, and that thought was driving her over the edge. The fact that literally no one else knew that she had a whole human digesting in her belly made it even better for Evelyn. Lilith continued her way up Evelyn’s body, eventually ending with her groaning belly hanging over Evelyn’s face. “Well then, I guess you better say goodbye.” She then flopped down, smushing Evelyn’s face into her belly. “Say goodbye to your tiny twin. She’s going to go straight to my tits. Can you feel her? She’s struggling so hard in there. I can already feel her movements slowing. She’s going to be part of me soon, and she knows it.”

 

Evelyn reached up, working her hands under Lilith’s huge breasts and began squeezing. Lilith moaned. “That’s right. Can you feel them getting bigger? It won’t be long now; she’s getting weaker and weaker...”

 

Chapter 19 by nap25

Deep within Lilith’s thick body, her stomach churned harshly. Acids mixed with soda and bread formed a mush island at the top of her stomach. This island kept some of Evie’s upper body out of the caustic mix. She moaned, partially from arousal and also from pain. When she’d first splashed down to join Lilith’s lunch, she had one orgasm after another, but now the burning was getting to be too much. She could hear Lilith and her sister going at it, and every time Lilith changed position it shook her fleshy confines. The fumes were causing Evie to get light headed, and the sizzling acid began to consume her thinking. Suddenly, Lilith’s stomach crushed inwards, forcing Evie down through the contents of her stomach. Her foot hit something hard, and to her shock, something grabbed her leg. It felt like...hands. Before she could wrap her mind around what was happening, a strong suction pulled the hands, and the legs they were holding onto, through a tight sphincter. The acid on the other side of the sphincter was considerably stronger, causing Evie to scream, emptying her lungs as her air bubbled up. The small hands slipped down her calf, scratching the whole way down to her ankle. The sphincter pulsed around her hips, attempting to dislodge the obstruction. She kept her arms tight, desperately trying to avoid slipping further into Lilith’s digestive tract. Her mind however began to grow fuzzy due to the lack of air. She tried to focus on something, anything. The hands on her ankles began to steadily climb up, and she began to feel the curves of a woman half her size pressing against her legs. To her embarrassment, she felt a face pushing up between her butt cheeks, engulfing the other woman’s head. Lilith shifted again, taking some form of upside down stance, which allowed Evie to take a painful breath as the air bubble moved up to where she was. She began to push, trying to work her hips out of the sphincter. She wrapped her legs around the woman with her, feeling the woman struggle desperately between her cheeks. Everything around them began to jerk and bounce, allowing Evie to pull them both to the relatively safer confines of the stomach. She untangled the tiny from her legs and ass, and pulled her up to get some air. Holly gasped as her head broke the surface again. Her skin was pale everywhere it wasn’t red. She just began crying and hugged Evie. 

 

 

*****

 

Lilith was laying facedown, with her ass raised high in the air. Evelyn was standing behind her, with a strap-on attached, pounding away at her. Lilith’s eyes were rolling back as she bucked against her friend’s faux cock, it’s huge length and girth almost painfully filling her with each thrust. Her mind could no longer focus on her audibly sloshing stomach, or the writhing people inside it. Her pants turned to moans after several minutes of relentless pounding, and a wet sloppy burp erupted out of her. Neither woman noticed or even cared, they were just caught up in the moment. Neither of them noticed the two inch tall Holly that came shooting out, hitting the leather couch hard enough to knock her out. Now free from the acids of Lilith’s stomach, Holly’s numerous open sores leaked blood. Her day had begun by being eaten by Diane, forced down the length of Garret’s massive dick, only to be swallowed down when Lilith sucked him off. Her first breaths of fresh air in hours were welcomed by her body. Luck, whether bad or good, had kept her alive. She was bruised, battered, and covered in burns and bleeding sores, but alive. 

 

But her day wasn’t over yet, and her luck came through once again. As the two titanic lovers switched positions, Evelyn sat and slid down the couch. Her large ass enveloped Holly’s prone form, and her attempts to get comfortable slid Holly further between her cheeks. Evelyn sat with her ass near the edge of the couch, the large strap-on pointed up. The small vibrator on the other end continuously buzzed heavily, causing Evelyn’s legs to quiver. Lilith straddled her partner, slowly feeding the girthy member into herself. She moaned as she got situated, and leaned forward. Her massive breasts bounced on Evelyn’s face. Lilith panted as she said, “Say hi to your sister...” Evelyn’s heart raced, her darkest fantasy was playing out in front of her eyes. “Hi sis...” She said to the huge tit in front of her, as it enveloped her face as Lilith began grinding away at her. Deep within Lilith’s pudgy, bouncing belly, Evie was desperately trying to find an air pocket. Unfortunately, it was gone, having carried Holly out in Lilith’s earlier belch. Before long, Lilith’s orgasm and moans filled her ears as her consciousness faded. 

 

*****

 

Diane was surprised. Besides the mild irritation of the thread in her mouth and throat, there was no trace of Linsey that she could feel. As soon as the tiny girl slipped down her throat Diane stopped being able to feel her. Even the thread wasn’t bothering her too badly. A little ways down her esophagus she stopped noticing it as well. Her fat belly continued to churn and deeply gurgle. The other tiny’s she’d eaten she could at least feel, but apparently Linsey was too small to even be felt. She absentmindedly stroked her stomach with one hand, her other one held the spool of thread that served as Linsey’s lifeline. Before she could react, a deep guttural belch rippled out of her. Trying to ease the tension as Danielle stared in shock, Diane said, “Well, she certainly hit the spot!” She chuckled nervously for a moment before stopping. Danielle began sobbing again, and ran out of the dorm room. 

 

“Nice, Diane...” Barbara sighed. “Look, it’s been a rough day for all of us. Can I please count on you to get her out safely?” She gestured towards Diane’s loudly churning gut. 

 

“Yeah, as soon as I feel her pulling on the thread I’ll pull her out. She’s got a lot of area to search through though.” Diane laughed as she pat her belly, clearly in better spirits than she was a few minutes prior. 

 

“I’m going to go talk with Danielle, and probably take her back to her room and talk for a while. We’re putting a lot of faith in you. We’ll be back in a little while.” 

 

Barbara headed out, leaving Diane alone in her dorm room. She headed over to her couch and flopped down, her whole body jiggling as she did. Her gut audibly sloshed. She pressed her free hand into her fat, intentionally sloshing it some more. “Sorry about that little one.” Looking over at her still almost full pint of ice cream slowly melting, her stomach growled again. “And I’m sorry about this as well.” She leaned forward, groaning as her large rolls made reaching her ice cream a struggle. As she did, she dropped the spool of thread. The weight pulled the thread out of her throat, the tiny knot that had previously been tied around Linsey was nearly undone and empty. She leaned back; ice cream held in her thick hand. Her heart raced as she realized that Linsey was now stuck inside of her. She could feel her stomach churn, the previous two pints of ice cream were melted and sloshing around inside. “I’m sure Barbara or Danielle will have some ideas when they get back. Until then, why worry?” She pat her belly as it groaned again. “See? I knew you’d understand Linsey.” She kicked her feet up on the couch and laid back, turning the volume up on the movie. She began to shovel ice cream into her mouth. 

 

Half an hour later, Diane caught herself starting to doze off. Her stomach occasionally gurgled as she lay on the couch and tried to clear her eyes. She looked down at her large gut and pushed one hand down into her fat. “Hey little one, you still with me?” She moved her hand up and down, causing her liquid filled belly to glut and slosh. “Well, that’s not a good sign...” A part of her felt guilty. But another part of her felt a thrill. Surely not too many people could claim to have devoured four whole people. There was a certain, power, that she felt in knowing that to four different women, she was the end. 

 

Each of the four women had been eaten in different ways. Mira had been forced down her gullet. That one upset Diane, but she also learned to feel contentment knowing that while she was being abused and assaulted, her favorite cousin was safe from her attackers, becoming a part of her. Shelby was a junior high school friend’s 5-inch-tall older sister, and a bitchy one at that. Her friend bet that Diane couldn’t eat her. After some fat shaming from Shelby as she struggled in Diane’s grasp, Diane easily won the bet. Shelby screamed and cursed as Diane gulped her down feet first. They blamed that one on the house cat. Holly, the attention seeker, was ignored and gobbled up in her lunch. The irony of that one wasn’t lost on Diane. And now Linsey, the smallest of the four, voluntarily climbed down her throat. Each and every one of them were sloshed around, gurgled and digested. Each forever a part of her. Even their tiny bones didn’t escape her labyrinthine innards. 

 

She belched loudly. “Mom always did say I had a big appetite. Hell, I could eat again. What do you say, care if I go have a snack?” Her belly continued to gurgle. “That’s what I thought. I just need to go make up an excuse to Barbara and Danielle.” She got up and lazily got dressed. The gurgles in her gut grew quieter as time passed. She stepped outside, squinting in the sunlight. The summer heat quickly caused Diane to start sweating. “Whew, it’s a hot one. You’re lucky Linsey, at least you got to swim in ice cream. Ha-ha.” She pat her gut, and started heading towards Danielle’s dorm. 

 

Deep inside, beneath all the layers of skin, muscle, and fat, a large pool of melted ice cream and stomach acid roiled and churned. Every so often Linsey would pop up, completely in the control of the currents in Diane’s stomach. She’d gasp in the acrid air, screaming for help before being drug back under. Moments later, she’d pop back up, repeating the cycle as physical exhaustion began to take its toll. The ice cream diluted and helped nullify the acid, but now drowning was the more immediate threat. The heat and churning motions caused the cream to thicken, making each passing moment more tiring for Linsey...

 

*****

 

Danielle sat on her bed, resting her head on Barbara’s shoulder. “Holly’s gone. I couldn’t even keep her safe through Orientation Week. What am I going to do?”

 

Barbara patted Danielle’s leg. “File a report. It sounds bad, but Holly was nineteen. She wasn’t a child. I hate what’s happened. I really do. But you need to come clean to the administration. I could be wrong, but you weren’t her legal guardian. She wasn’t a minor. Yeah, she was lost on your watch. You may lose your tuition, or even be expelled. But I don’t think there’s any real legal ramifications. There are just no real legal protections for tinies. That’s why it falls to people like us to help them. You fucked up and lost track of Holly. I know you don’t want to hear that. And we shouldn’t have left Diane’s with Linsey stewing in her guts. That one’s on both of us. We need to try and get her back at least. It’s not too late for her. But she’s not going to find Holly in there. We both know that. Now c’mon.” 

 

Barbara stood up and offered her hand to Danielle. She took it, and the two women started to head out, only to get to the door just as Diane knocked. “Diane! Where’s Linsey?” Danielle asked. 

 

“Well, about that...” Diane caressed her large belly. “She actu-uuUURRPP!” A guttural belch ripped its way out of Diane, spittle and a slime covered Linsey flew out of her mouth. Linsey smacked into Barbara’s expansive chest, coming to rest on the slope of her large breast. Her skin has sores on it, but she was breathing. She was unconscious, but alive. All three women stood there in shock. Diane nervously chuckled. “She’s right here. Safe and sound.”

 

*****

 

Late that night, Lilith and Evelyn slept together. Evelyn was the big spoon, and even in her sleep she was cupping one of Lilith’s massive breasts. Lilith’s occasional snoring served to keep waking up Evie, who was currently sitting in a container filled with aloe vera gel on the nightstand by Evelyn. She got to live out the most intense form of her vore fetish, but the stomach acid had done a real number on her. Plus she had nearly drowned. The aloe vera was helping with her burns, but even still she couldn’t sleep. She had tried masturbating, but she was too tender to really get off. So she sat, replaying being eaten over and over again in her head. The tv played quietly in the background, throwing shadows throughout the room. Something managed to catch her attention however. She saw movement between the expansive cheeks of her sister’s huge ass. The light from the tv caused the tiny figure to cast a longer shadow. Evie stood up, and called out to the moving figure. It took a couple of uneasy steps before collapsing, and rolling down Evelyn’s cheek and onto the bed below. Evie climbed out of her container. “Lily, Evelyn, wake up! Quickly!” After a few tries, Lilith and Evelyn started to stir. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3993