Sweet Revenge II: Jourdyn's Demise by youre_my_slave
Summary: Anna continues her vengeance fueled killing spree. Unfortunately, when she gets caught in the act of disposing another victim she must take the life of an unwitting witness. Not that she minds.
Categories: Toilet, Giantess, Feet, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 12349 Read: 60894 Published: January 02 2014 Updated: July 03 2014
Story Notes:
This was pounded out in about two days over Christmas break, purely because inspiration hit me like a ton of bricks. It probably won't be finished anytime soon because the next couple of months are really important school-wise. If it does get finished, tags will be added accordingly.

EDIT: Hey guys, I learned how to paragraph.

1. Chapter 1 by youre_my_slave

2. Chapter 2 by youre_my_slave

3. Chapter 3 by youre_my_slave

4. Chapter 4 by youre_my_slave

5. Chapter 5 by youre_my_slave

6. Chapter 6 by youre_my_slave

7. Chapter 7 by youre_my_slave

8. Chapter 8 by youre_my_slave

9. Chapter 9 by youre_my_slave

Chapter 1 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Suggestions are always appreciated.
Jourdyn sat in her desk, idly bouncing her leg as the lesson about what makes a person become a serial killer continued. Her sociology class was interesting and engaging most of the time, but lately it had just become one large droning loop of boring facts about culture differences. The section about serial killers, however, had piqued her interest. As the announcer of the show American Justice continued to narrate the atrocities committed by infamous Wisconsin grave robber and killer Ed Gein, Jourdyn recalled the girls who had gone missing without a trace two years ago. Their names were Darian and Kailey, Jourdyn thought. Of course, she hadn't come to this school until her junior year, one year after the incident. She had heard the rumors, though. Some had said they were kidnapped, being held captive in some psycho's backyard. Others whispered they had simultaneously committed suicide by drowning, their bodies sinking to the freezing depths of the lake to be eaten by fish. Others still insisted that they had run off to Las Vegas to get married at a drive through chapel. Some even murmured amongst themselves that they had seen the parents of the girls expanding on their respective houses, and claimed that the girls' bodies were trapped behind layer upon layer of brick, mortar, sheetrock, and plaster in these new rooms to hide the bane of their parents' guilt. Of course, many of these seemed terribly far fetched to Jourdyn, but, if there were men out in the world who made lampshades and skin suits out of human corpses while also feeding human flesh to his unwitting neighbors, she supposed anything was possible. The bell rang and Jourdyn sighed, picking up her books and pushing back her nearly shoulder length hair. It was her senior year, a time when most would only screw around and pay no attention to their studies. She knew she couldn't afford to do that, it would only make her suffer in the long run. Jourdyn stood, trying to let the remainder of the lesson sink into her mind as best as she could, given that she hadn't actively watched it. When she looked up, she saw a pair of brown eyes staring at her. After she shot the girl a confused glare, the girl diverted her attention to the floor. Jourdyn walked out of the room slightly unsettled.

The girl smirked, unseen by Jourdyn. From beneath her bangs a look of hatred crossed her face, the feeling of contempt for the bug in her shoe reaching immeasurable levels. She supposed she could just cut her fun short and dispose of it now rather than later. Anna collected her books, putting much pressure on her right foot. She enjoyed the renewed squirms of her toy and was almost sorry to see her go. Anna quietly followed the rest of her class out the door and headed to the bathroom. After putting her books in her locker Anna quickly waltzed into the girls restroom, locked herself in a stall, and removed her shoe.

"Well, hey there." Anna addressed the tiny figure, beaten and bloody. The poor girl being dangled from Anna's fingers was covered in livid bruises, her left eye swelled shut. Blood trickled from the corner of her mouth, her ivory teeth stained crimson as she wailed apologies and pled for mercy. "It's too late for apologies, sweetie." Anna scolded. "You never regretted what you did to me or to anyone until I took it into my own hands. You know, this is the same road everyone I've punished has taken and none of them had regretted what they did until I punished them. They're all dead now. What makes you so special?" As the girl whimpered out a pathetic answer to the wrathful giantess, the sound of another person entering went unheard by Anna, who was too enwrapped in her feeling of power to notice or care. "Hm..." Anna put a long, purple painted fingernail to her lips in thought. Coincidentally, the girl who was now clutched in the grip of her fingers had been forced to paint her fingernails and toenails this very color just a few days before. Anna slowly unfurled an evilly decisive grin on her lips. "I know just what to do with you..."

Jourdyn entered the bathroom in curiosity upon hearing what she thought was conversation, although one-sided. As she slipped into the stall nearest to the speaker, one particular statement made her freeze. "They're all dead now. What makes you so special?" Jourdyn swallowed with difficulty as she was sure she had heard something she wasn't meant to. However, figuring she had gotten herself into a mess this far, she decided there was no turning back. She quietly stood on the rim of the toilet, rising up on her toes to peek over the edge of the wall. Jourdyn gasped, quickly covering her mouth. She felt her eyes widen as she continued to stare at the bizarre occurrence. A shorter girl stood in the opposite stall, clad in a tighter fitting gray sweater and blue jeans. She had donned her feet in matching gray suede boots, one of which was now poised atop the handle of the toilet. She had pulled back her light brown hair into a tight ponytail, her hair the exact opposite of Jourdyn's fire engine red locks. Chocolate colored eyes sparkled from behind thick glasses as her purple talons dangled their prey helplessly above the water.

"Oh my god..." Jourdyn whispered in disbelief while she watched the poor bruised squealing creature be tormented by the sick girl without mercy. She felt bile rise in her throat and choked back a scream when her mind finally registered what that creature was: a human being. The tiny thing was writhing and flailing in a futile attempt to get away, fully aware of its impending death. Sadly, the tiny girl's attempts to escape only served to fuel the flicker of insanity in her psychotic captor's eyes.

"I think I'll just flush you away!" Anna pushed down the toilet handle with the sole of her boot, laughing with sadistic enjoyment as she dipped her shrieking toy near the swirling waters then pulled her out again, only to repeat the process. "Y'know," Anna giggled over the tiny girl's frantic screams, "I think I might crush you first. Mash together all your little limbs and guts into one ball of gore and flush it down the toilet. Then I'll just wipe the blood on my hand onto a pad. You'll be thought of as nothing more than a period!" Jourdyn gripped the separating wall white-knuckled as she watched the scene before her unfold. She tried so hard to be still and silent while the madness continued, that is, until she lost her footing. Her gray eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat as one foot slid off the porcelain rim with an audible squeak. She had gotten herself caught. Anna quickly snatched the bug-girl back into her fist and whipped her head to the left, locking eyes with Jourdyn. Jourdyn's pulse quickened and she began to sweat as the cruel girl stared at her, her eyes narrowed into what could only be described as a death glare. Jourdyn stepped down from the toilet as fast as she could and raced to her next class, unsure as to whether she should tell someone what she had seen. She shuddered as she tried to calm herself, struggling to convince her mind that Anna hadn't gotten a good enough look at her.

Anna smiled subtly to herself and smoothed her hair, calmly unlocking the stall door and stepping into the main restroom. The struggles in her hand were fading; a quick squeeze revamped them to new heights. Anna quietly unwrapped a sanitary napkin, setting it next to her on the sink counter. Looking into the mirror, she flashed herself the biggest, fakest, ear-to-ear grin she could muster. It quickly faded on her worn out, tired face. Without any more flair she suspended her fist above the sink and squeezed. The slight pounding on her flesh had disappeared quickly, making way for a cacophony of cracking bones and squelching organs accompanied by the thread of blood that trickled out from the bottom of her fist. The ichor slipped down the bottom of her hand, condensing into droplets that splattered against the contrasting pure white sink. A deep, throaty chuckle escaped from Anna's lips as she released the water, cleansing her hand and washing away all evidence of her misdeed. In one swift motion she opened her fist to reveal the slight pinkish-red mass in the center of her palm, something completely unrecognizable from its original form. She grinned slyly, dumping the fleshy mound onto the center of the pad. Anna made quick work of it, spreading it in uneven streaks around the pad from end to end. When she was finished, she rolled up the pad and wrapped it in toilet paper, pausing to rinse the gore from her hand. She turned off the water, dried off her hands, tossed the "used" napkin into the trash bin, and checked for any leftover bloodstains, before leaving, satisfied. That was the end of that. Now, to take care of her witness...

Jourdyn nervously made her way home, her feet pounding on the sidewalk. It was dark, clouds saturated with fat raindrops hung morosely in the sky above. Jourdyn looked over her shoulder again, nearly paranoid that the girl was following her. A dark human-like shape darted just out of her vision, terrifyingly fast. Jourdyn jumped in panic and ran into the woods, dodging trees and low lying branches. She stumbled a bit but continued to run blindly into the forest. Suddenly she tripped over what she presumed was a root. She skinned her knee as she landed roughly on the dirt below, wet, rotting leaves coating her shoes.

"Ugh..." Jourdyn groaned as she rolled over onto her back. She slowly looked up, not prepared for what she would see. Her heart jumped into her throat as her pupils shrank to pinpricks, her pulse racing and pounding in her head. She struggled to say something, to say anything, but all that came out were horrified breaths. A crack of thunder sounded above and thick sheets of rain poured from the heavens, accompanying the figure's rasping, insane laughter. The figure brought her gray boot down into the mud puddle in front of her, splattering Jourdyn with droplets of dirty water. Jourdyn groaned, eliciting more laughter from the darkness shrouded figure. Jourdyn looked up pleadingly, begging not to be harmed. "Please..." she whimpered. The figure laughed harder, leaning ever so slightly on what Jourdyn identified as a baseball bat. A bolt of lightening streaked across the sky, giving light to those same cruel brown eyes.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know?" Anna asked rhetorically.

"P-please... I won't tell anybody, I-I swear! I swear!" Jourdyn whimpered as she tried to crawl backwards. Anna raised her baseball bat.

"Oh, I know you won't." Anna brought the bat back, preparing to swing. Jourdyn weakly held out her hand as if to say "no", but Anna ignored it. "Night-night!" Anna shouted as she struck Jourdyn in the back of the head with brunt force. Jourdyn's eyes closed immediately and her body tensed slightly before it dropped like a rock. Anna chuckled to herself as she opened Jourdyn's mouth and unscrewed the top of a small bottle. She dumped its clear contents down Jourdyn's throat and forced her to swallow. The liquid quickly worked its magic and Anna stuck Jourdyn's unconscious body in her pocket, just like she had done with so many foolish others. "We're going to have lots of fun together..." Anna whispered, picking up her baseball bat and heading for home.
Chapter 2 by youre_my_slave
Jourdyn groaned as her eyes fluttered open weakly, exposing her to the pitch black darkness. The surface on which she lie was unforgiving and cold, and no matter how much she struggled, she found she couldn't move. She looked around and swore she could see hellish creatures dancing amongst the shadows, skittering this way and that, their horrible limbs possessing unnatural dexterity. Jourdyn opened her mouth and struggled to scream, only managing a few terrified whimpers. She thrashed desperately, finding herself bound at the wrists and ankles. Jourdyn squeezed her eyes shut and took in heaving, panicking breaths. She tried to remember something, to remember anything. All that came up was her begging and the response, "I know you won't". Jourdyn could have sworn her heart stopped as she took in her surroundings and the implication of such a simple phrase. She had gotten caught. She was going to pay the price for what she had done.

"Please... Please, god... No... I-I'm sorry. I really wouldn't tell anybody, I really wouldn't..." Jourdyn whimpered as tears streamed down her face. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to see anything..."

"You didn't?" Came a louder voice from above. Jourdyn froze up in terror, her blood turning to ice.

"N... N-no, I didn't..." Jourdyn responded tentatively.

"Well, I guess that makes it all okay then, doesn't it?!" the voice answered in a mocking whine. "I guess that means every murderer who 'didn't mean to kill that last girl' should be set free then?"

"I... I never said that." Jourdyn whispered.

"My point is that I don't care if you didn't mean to see it or not. You saw it. That's all that matters. That means that you're a loose end that needs to be taken care of." the voice replied.

"Wh-why... Why are you doing this?!"

"Why?! Isn't it obvious? I'm tired of putting up with people's bullshit. Of being ignored. Of being put down. So I teach them a lesson."

"By KILLING them?!" Jourdyn screamed, aghast. Uproarious laughter hinging on the brink of insanity surrounded her in thick tendrils, wrapping Jourdyn in a writhing nest of harsh notes laced with murderous intent.

"Sometimes the only way to get them to SEE THE LIGHT--" the voice proclaimed in a rasping melody of madness-driven euphoria mixed with heart wrenching sorrow as light broke through the ceiling of Jourdyn's prison.The light gave way to wide, twitching eyes filled with tears, quivering lips broken into a wide grin, and a heaving chest, as if she were unsure whether to burst out laughing or begin sobbing uncontrollably. "--IS TO PLUNGE THEM INTO DARKNESS!" Jourdyn stared up in horror at those crazed brown eyes. She was truly looking at the face of insanity. Jourdyn sobbed in terror as she writhed in her bonds. She looked around herself again, only this time she was underneath the imposing gaze of a giant psychopath. She was apparently at the bottom of a box, her arms and legs held down by tape. Just tape. Jourdyn was horrified by the implications, that she was so small that something as simple as scotch tape was enough to immobilize her. Jourdyn swallowed and took a deep, shaking breath.

"Wh-what... What have you done to me?!"Jourdyn asked, her heart racing as adrenaline coursed through her veins.

"Shrunk." Anna replied rather nonchalantly, given her previous mental state. "Two inches. Just like all the others."

"A-all...?" Jourdyn croaked in horror. "A-all the others?"

"Mhm..." Anna responded as she peeled away the strips of tape, taking Jourdyn in her hand. "They all crossed me. They all paid the price. Now you will, too."

"Wh-why?..." Jourdyn whimpered as her body began to shake. She hugged her knees to her chest as she screamed up in anger, shredding her throat raw. "I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU! NEVER! WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?! WHY?! TELL ME, DAMMIT!" Jourdyn collapsed, burying her head into her knees as she sobbed. "Why?... Why?..."

"Because you SAW!" Anna hissed in anger as her chest tightened. "Because you saw what a MONSTER I am!" Anna gave a disturbing ear-to-ear grin. "In my book that's enough to make you a candidate for this." Anna walked over to a chair, seating herself in it before dropping Jourdyn on the ground in front of her feet. "Come on." Anna placed one foot in front of Jourdyn. "Well?" Jourdyn stared up in terror, conflicting emotions fighting in her mind. A small part of her wanted to fight back, to let out some defiant, snarky comment. However, a rational part of her was seeing this goddess on her throne, seeing how small and insignificant she really was now.

"O-okay..." Jourdyn stammered fearfully as she ran her hands along the silky, pale flesh. She gently rubbed the top of Anna's foot, afraid of backlash.

"Harder." Anna commanded. Jourdyn began to firmly stroke the skin with renewed vigor, her arms aching with each motion. "Good..." Anna purred. "Now lick it." Jourdyn looked up with terrified hatred.
"No." she whispered defiantly.

"WHAT did you say, you little worm?!" Anna snarled as she slowly rose to her feet.

"I. Said. NO--!" Jourdyn shouted angrily before having the wind knocked out of her, choking pitifully and gasping for breath as she was pinned under Anna's foot.

"Say that again." Anna challenged her. "SAY IT AGAIN!" She demanded, bearing down a bit more weight on her right foot. Anna smirked as Jourdyn coughed weakly and struggled to get free. "I knew you wouldn't. You're useless. Just like the rest." Anna sat down in her chair once again, allowing her toy to slowly stand up after coughing up a small amount of blood. "There now. Are you done with your little stunt?" Anna asked. Jourdyn nodded her head and quickly went back to the task she was assigned, no matter how much her mind balked at it. She had tested someone's word and had found that they were more than willing to follow through with their threats. Jourdyn breathed deep as her tongue touched the icy surface of Anna's foot, swearing that she would do whatever it took to keep herself alive.

"Pl-please forgive me..." Jourdyn mumbled before quickly returning to licking. Anna merely gave a smug grin of acknowledgement. It really was fun breaking her pets. Anna felt herself getting horny and quietly rubbed herself through her panties. It would be fun breaking this one, too.
Chapter 3 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Short chapter. Lesbian fun time. Suggestions and reviews appreciated.
"Having fun down there?" Anna asked as she continued to rub the damp spot on her panties. Jourdyn glared inwardly, not daring to let her captor see her hateful expression.

"No..." Jourdyn replied, her voice a growl of malice.

"You know, that may have sounded threatening if you weren't the size of a mouse." Anna laughed. She reached down, her index finger behind her thumb. In one swift motion an enormous digit was sent hurtling into Jourdyn's side with an audible snap of bone. Pain tore through Jourdyn's body, the fingernail colliding with her ribs. Jourdyn let out a choked, strangled howl and collapsed onto her knees. "You wanna tell me how you're feeling again?" Anna asked.

"You..." Jourdyn murmured with a wavering voice as she looked around slowly, deliriously. "You br-broke my arm..." She clutched at her left arm, obviously broken. The jagged outline of bone pressed against her pale flesh, the surrounding area a myriad of bruises.

"Don't worry." Anna brushed it off as a minor annoyance. "It'll heal up quick." She picked up Jourdyn in her right hand, the little girl curled up defensively in her palm. "I'll tell you something. Even though I'm a... a MONSTER..." Anna over enunciated the word "monster", her voice sickened, choking. "I only give people what they deserve. That way they can't hurt anyone else." Anna paused and swallowed. "So... So when I took you I adjusted the formula to make you more resilient. I... I can't bring myself to kill you and keep you dead, because you didn't really do anything to deserve it." Anna closed her eyes, biting hard into her bottom lip. Jourdyn opened her mouth, about to ask a question, but Anna answered before she could say it, seemingly reading her mind. "It's irreversible. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't."

"B-but... The police will..." Jourdyn interjected.

"Yeah... They will. They have. But they don't find anything. No bodies, no evidence that the victims have ever been here, no DNA, just the fact that I was the last one to be seen with them before they disappeared. And honestly, if someone came to you and claimed that a teenage girl was kidnapping and SHRINKING other girls to the size of mice to torment and kill them in horrific ways, would you believe them?"

"I... No..." Jourdyn replied.

"Exactly." Anna replied. "Now that that's out..." Anna pulled down her underwear, revealing her swollen, pulsing clitoris. "I expect you know what I want you to do." Anna set Jourdyn down on the chair and opened her legs, exposing her cavernous bare cunt.

"But... But I..." Jourdyn stammered, cradling her ruined arm and staring fearfully at the womanhood that could swallow her whole with room to spare.

"Now Jourdyn..." Anna began, "Just because I changed the formula so you can't easily die doesn't mean you won't feel any of the pain, as you can already tell..." Anna poked her index finger roughly into Jourdyn's left arm, causing the tiny girl to squeal. "And trust me, if you don't start rubbing in the next minute, you'll see how much pain I can put you in." Anna grinned predatorily, it was clear that any compassion she had had for Jourdyn's plight was gone. Anna picked up Jourdyn, who began to shriek in fear, and placed her atop her pubic mound. "Well?" Anna asked expectantly. "Go on." Jourdyn timidly ran her right hand along the heated flesh, feeling her captor's pulse pound beneath it, as if it had a heartbeat of its own. She slowly applied more pressure as she rubbed, afraid of the repercussions if she accidentally harmed the towering girl. This was not the case, as Anna moaned out, "Harder!" amidst her frenzied panting. Jourdyn rubbed harder, even daring to use her whole body. Her skin and clothes were quickly permeated with the thick scent of sex. Anna looked down and grinned wickedly. "Use your tongue and teeth." She commanded. Jourdyn froze. Anna raised her open hand threateningly. That was all the incentive Jourdyn needed. She quickly ran her tongue along the flesh, nibbling here and there as the giantess above her moaned in ecstacy. "Don't stop!" Anna cried passionately as she thrust her hips a bit. Jourdyn felt the muscles beneath her tighten as a thick river of warm juices flowed from Anna's vagina. "Good job." Anna congratulated Jourdyn as she sighed and took Jourdyn in her hand, placing her between her breasts. "Maybe it's time for me to return the favor..."
Chapter 4 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
A BIG OL' WARNING ON THIS ONE: This chapter has a very sensitive topic executed in what I consider to be a... graphic... manner. If you are quite sensitive to the r-word I'd advise you just skip this chapter altogether. BUT if anyone reads this and IS offended by it when they are finished, you can just tell me to take it down and I will happily take it down as I wasn't quite sure how it was going to go over and am actually still quite wary about posting it, so... If in the event I do have to take it down I'll try to think of something else. Okay, here we go...
Anna grinned and bit her lower lip as she stood, her tiny captive left to stare up in awe at her titanic cunt as she did so. A few drops of her juices dripped down out of her pussy and landed on Jourdyn's head, who recoiled and groaned in disgust, now covered head to toe in lubrication. Anna's eyes laughed uproariously at Jourdyn though her expression remained deadpan. Anna crossed the room, retrieving a thin paintbrush. She snapped off the brush section, leaving only a long wooden rod.

"Well, isn't this going to be fun?..." Anna smiled as she took slow, deliberate steps towards her toy. Her voice was low, harsh, nearly a rasping growl. She narrowed her eyes, a malicious gleam flickering within them. Jourdyn looked on in terror as her stomach sunk lower and lower with every approaching footstep. She felt the bile rise in her throat. Jourdyn began to scream.

"No! No!" She cried out, kicking at the hand that was curling around her. Its grip on her tightened like a python, dragging her forward and bringing her into the air. "Stop it! Let go of me! Let me go! Please! PLEASE!" she started to sob when she realized that nothing she could do would improve her situation. Nothing. She could kick and scream and try to resist, but the reality was that she was powerless. This beastly girl was going to have her way with her and there was nothing Jourdyn could do. She staggered and stumbled as she was dropped onto a table, disoriented from her fear. She swallowed hard and looked up at the giantess through blurry eyes. "Please..." She pleaded with her hands folded in front of her chest. "Please..."

"Take your clothes off." Anna replied. Jourdyn took on an expression of horror. "Now!" Anna barked. Jourdyn timidly pulled off her shirt, staining it with tears. It took a great deal of internal debate to finally come to that decision. After all, she wasn't sure what Anna would do if she disobeyed, and she would rather not find out. Her B-cup chest soon hung free, save for being corralled by a black bra. She glanced at her tormentor, teary-eyed. Jourdyn felt her heart wrench with fear when she saw the towering girl kneeled before her had become bored, now drawing figure eights on the tabletop. Jourdyn gasped quickly and swore her heart skipped a beat as Anna spoke, sure she would be murdered right then and there for not being faster. "Pants too." Jourdyn frantically fiddled with the button of her pants, burning, panicked tears spilling from her eyes and down her flushed cheeks before splattering against the wood below. Anna rolled her eyes in frustration. "Come ON, hurry up!" Finally, through her fumbling she managed to undo the button that kept her jeans together. Hastily she jerked them down to her ankles and stepped out, for the first time realizing she wasn't wearing any shoes. Of course, considering everything that had happened so far, it was a very minute concern of hers.

"Th-there! I'm done, see?!" Jourdyn nervously swayed from foot to foot as a chill crept up her spine.

"No you're not." Anna grinned again, flashing a view of every tooth in a smile of insanity.

"I... I... N-no..., please..." Jourdyn whimpered as she covered her breasts defensively with her right arm. She began to shake with terror. "I-I can't..." Anna's eyes flared with madness, a deep, bone chilling cackle escaping her lips as the tiny teen began to slowly, regrettably remove her bra and panties. She shook her head as she did so, as if trying to convey her unwillingness.

"Do it." Anna commanded, a disturbing amount of eagerness in her voice. Jourdyn bit hard into her lip and choked back a screaming wail, more tears pouring from her eyes as her bra finally fell to the table below. Jourdyn gagged, sure she would vomit.

"P... PLEASE! PLEASE, please, please, please, please, please, please..." Jourdyn screamed, every following word a debilitating wail. "D-don't make me..." she whimpered, barely audible.

"If you won't..." Anna spoke quietly, moving her right hand closer to Jourdyn. "Then I will."

"NO!" Jourdyn screamed, shredding her already burning throat. She quickly hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and jerked them down to her ankles, kicking them away. "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" Jourdyn screamed while her chest heaved, her heart pounding, throbbing in her ears. her head ached as she was overcome with an insane mixture of unidentifiable emotions. "Are you FUCKING HAPPY NOW, YOU STUPID CUNT?!" Jourdyn's eyes were filled with seething hate as she stared up boldly. She closed her eyes as a fresh torrent of tears were released. "God..." she sobbed. Jourdyn gasped sharply, gagged, then choked as she was thrown backwards and knocked off her feet. Her head slammed against the tabletop as she fell on her back, quickly finding herself pinned at the arms and legs. "N-no... Please..." Jourdyn whimpered. Her anger had quickly dissipated as soon as the reality and dire consequences of what she just did had smacked her in the face. She watched in horror as Anna stuck the thin rod into her mouth, covering it it salvia... Lubricating it. Jourdyn screamed in absolute terror as felt the wooden dildo force itself inside of her lower lips. She struggled frantically against the powerful fingers that held her down, desperate to get away as the awful object began to be pumped in and out of her nether region. "No... No..." she whimpered. Jourdyn was horrified by what she saw above her. Anna's face was cold, emotionless. As if she had no care for what she was doing. As if this was routine, something she had performed over, and over, and over. Jourdyn closed her eyes as the torment continued and hoped that Anna was just expressionless to try and block out the horror of atrocities that she herself had committed. Jourdyn laid there, motionless, hoping that it would all soon be over. As her body shuddered involuntarily, Jourdyn felt the terrible thing be slowly pulled out from inside of her. As soon as she was sure it was completely out, she clamped her legs shut. She felt disgusting. She looked up weakly as she was hoisted into the air by her wrists. Above her, Anna was still expressionless, but for a split second Jourdyn could have sworn that the most heart wrenching look of horrified, sickened, disgust crossed Anna's face. Time felt as though it had slowed down as Jourdyn tore through the air, landing in a heap at the bottom of the box. She stared upwards as her prison was sealed, casting her into darkness with these final, whispered words.

"Goodbye." Came from Anna's mouth as she finally disappeared from sight. Jourdyn took a deep breath, curled up, and cried.
End Notes:
I AM SO SORRY.
Chapter 5 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
This chapter holds no giantess content, unfortunately.

Face your demons.
Jourdyn sniffled and shuddered as she sobbed. With a painful heave she retched, releasing a torrent of vomit from her mouth. She rolled over, her body continuing to shake from her trauma as well as the frigid condition of her confinement. She took a deep, shaking breath, struggling to calm herself and failing miserably. Another wave of nausea passed through her along with an abundance of burning bitter tears as a bolt of pain rippled from her vagina up through her abdomen.

"No..." She whimpered pitifully as she sat up, curling herself into an even tighter ball, scooting herself farther from the vomit puddle. "No... No... Please, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Just leave me alone, PLEEEAAASSSEEE!" she screamed out into the dark abyss, forced to relive her torture in every corner, every time she closed her eyes, any time she was awake. "Please... P-please..." Jourdyn cried for mercy that would never be received."Puh-Please... Please.... P-" Jourdyn heaved, more vomit issuing forth. Jourdyn let out a tormented, screaming wail, one that only those with the largest of burdens on their hearts could make. She scooted herself back further and further until she finally hit a wall. She began to panic, sucking in deep, sharp mouthfuls of air as hot tears trickled down her cheeks. "I... I-I... I..." She struggled to say something to calm herself but could find nothing to say, instead breaking down into pathetic whimpers and violent tremors. A part of her had become dead set on beating Anna half to death in some dirty alleyway then finishing the job with a broken beer bottle. Another part of her, the realistic part, was hoping that Anna would just leave her to die in here. Jourdyn threw her head back and let out a bloodcurdling scream. She suddenly collapsed, sprawled out vulnerably on the bottom of the cold floor. Her vision became hazy, the monsters from before drawing ever nearer towards her helpless form. "N-No... N... N-" Jourdyn choked out. The room around her began to spin faster, faster. Jourdyn was sure she would have vomited had she not already emptied her stomach twice. In a short while she had become incredibly dizzy and disoriented. At this point she was so weakened, so pathetic, that she didn't care if the monsters got her, she just prayed it would be quick. With the last of her energy she let out a throat shredding cry which burned her throat to oblivion. A final heart wrenching sob echoed through the lonely abyss as she slipped gratefully into unconsciousness.

Jourdyn groggily opened her eyes. Her head was throbbing with a debilitating intensity, each pound making her wince. She felt her stomach flip as she tried to sit up, her arms struggling to support her. She shakily took a breath, trying to reassure herself that everything was fine. Jourdyn let out a quick, sharp scream as her heart leapt into her throat. She felt it. She couldn't have been hallucinating, she just couldn't have. Dozens of tiny little legs tickled her skin as they crawled, exploring the expanses of her legs. Jourdyn grimaced as she kicked wildly, desperate to make the horrendous thing leave her be. As she heard the disgusting creatures skitter away, she froze, her blood turning to ice. A deep feeling of horror and dread overtook her senses. Jourdyn distinctly felt a cold, slimy claw grasp and clutch at her ankle, its sharp, pointed talons digging into her flesh. She yelped, struggling in a maddened panic to just get away from whatever that godforsaken creature was. She felt tears stream from her eyes when the Hell creature refused to release her. Her pupils shrank to pinpricks while she violently trembled. Out in the distance, in the expansive black void, were dozens if not hundreds of sets of glaring eyes. She found herself rendered mute, her mouth just opening and closing wordlessly while her eyes strained themselves, unable to fully comprehend what they were seeing. In a millisecond Jourdyn had been ambushed, one of the things tackling her. Its horrendous claws struck deep into her skin, pinning her down and staining her porcelain skin with crimson rivers. It had been assisted in part by its brother, still embedded in her leg. She could only make a muffled whimper as her mind slowly, balking at the task, processed what was atop her. Human in shape from head to foot. This thing possessed the body of a man, his hands and feet replaced with razor-like claws. The creature was ink black, black as the pit it had crawled out from. Its body and extremities were a mass of writhing, convulsing tendrils, a deep hole where its heart should have been. If Jourdyn looked closely she could see the tentacles fighting, pulsing as they wrapped all about the skeletal monster's body. A scorpion's tail ripped through the ebony ropes, right where its tailbone ought to be. With a thrill of terror Jourdyn forced her eyes upward to the beast's face.

The creature had no discernible facial features. Its eyes were empty pools of icy blue. No pupil, no sclera, just blue throughout. Two thin, perfectly circular red rings took the place of pupils, a stark contrast to the pale cerulean color of the eyes. From the sides of its head, two long bat-like ears protruded, each ending in a fierce tip. The demon's eyes held a flicker of sadism as he stared down at the writhing, pained girl. His mouth was truly something of nightmares. It looked as though it had been ripped, crudely torn from ear to ear in jagged lines. Two large pieces of skin where the cheeks were meant to be were nowhere to be found, the twin voids showing every alabaster tooth. His teeth were long and sharp, some crooked and curved, looking as though they had been hastily shoved into his jaws. He made a grin that only one of Satan's own could produce, sending Jourdyn into a renewed, more desperate bout of thrashing. Unfortunately her escape attempts only allowed the monster's nails to dig deeper, now nearly in contact with bone. He released a deep mocking chuckle as a long, drooling tongue lolled out from his mouth. He dragged it across Jourdyn's face, leaving a long, glistening trail of saliva. Jourdyn was still mute with terror and seemed to have completely removed herself from the situation. But ever so faintly, as her lips barely moved, she uttered in a whimper,

"Wh-why?" She gazed up with the same, if not intensified horror she had before. It just looked back with an expression that could only be described as amusement. For a split second it looked over its shoulder and suddenly Jourdyn was swarmed, surrounded by dozens of the demonic entities. She squealed in terror as they approached her slowly, mockingly. Soon she was covered in the wretched beings, all of which began to tear at her flesh. Hundreds of scrabbling bloodstained claws picked, pulled, and ripped skin from Jourdyn's body as she wailed and howled in unrelenting aguish. Jourdyn was forced to stare at the ragged musculature of her arms and her thighs while blood was being pumped out from her gross wounds. Amazingly, though she had lost copious amounts of blood, she suffered no symptoms of severe blood loss. She was in too much agony to dwell on that fact, however. She watched in abject horror as one of the monsters dug its hellish claws into her side and tore a chunk of flesh away, exposing her ribs. Jourdyn felt her voice catch deep in her throat as a pair of hands wrenched her legs apart, a slimy, slithering tongue invading her womanhood. Jourdyn was forced to relive every second of the similar experience, the original experience, against her will and accept that it was reality. Finally, as she was caught in the epitome of her pain, she felt the first monster's fingers tearing at her chest, scratching furrows in her breastbone. Hands swarmed her, suffocating her and muffling her screams as she watched the demonic beast reach into her ruined chest, clutching his prize. Her final vision was the hell beast holding her still, bleeding heart in his hand, his talons poking holes in its chambers.

Jourdyn's eyes snapped open, burning tears cascading down her cheeks. She sat up, burying her head in her knees. She continued to sob, letting out every emotion trapped in her mind. Jourdyn wanted to die. Her mind struggled to recollect herself. She couldn't remember how long she had been out for, not that it mattered. She wouldn't be able to escape anyway. Jourdyn's body stiffened and broke into a cold sweat, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. There was someone--or something--outside her place of entrapment. Whatever it was, it didn't sound very happy...
Chapter 6 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
sexy weather isn't it
Anna snarled in rage as she stormed about her room. Why did everyone see her as their personal whipping girl? Because she didn't stand up for herself? Because she just kept everything inside? Why was she ALWAYS the one to receive the worst of people's remarks, the brunt of their callous words? WHY?! She put her hands to her face and took a deep breath. In. Out. In. Out. Maybe she was just going crazy? She smiled and laughed a bit, sounding unstable. "Going crazy." Right. As if she wasn't already. She sighed, trying to reflect in on herself. What could she do to make her situation better? Her eyes suddenly lit up, a cruel, sadistic grin quickly crawling across her face. Anna's eyes narrowed as her gaze drifted lazily to the box where her most recent captive lie. That wouldn't help her situation, but it would certainly put her in a better mood. Anna quietly reached over and plucked the top of the box off. She spied her toy curled up defensively in a corner amongst a few puddles of dried vomit. Her nude form quaked with every heaving, ragged breath. Jourdyn's face was flushed, her eyes red and puffy as though she had been crying for hours. Her hair was a disheveled mess, sticking up in odd places. She appeared nervous and frantic, looking around herself fearfully as if a rabid territorial bear was about to pop out without warning and maul her. Anna's suspicions were confirmed as their gazes met. Jourdyn screamed in bloodcurdling terror, her eyes widening with unadulterated fear.

"N-No... No... G-go away... Go away..." Jourdyn moaned over and over like a mantra, pitifully putting up her hands in some sort of self defense.

"You little bitch... You little, stupid, fucking bitch." Anna smiled, her voice terrifyingly placid and playful for the words she spit at her victim. "Why do you get to be happy? Why do YOU get to be SO FUCKING HAPPY while I'm stuck being miserable? Hm?" Jourdyn stared back in mute terror as she feverishly processed the statement. Was this a question? Was this a genuine question that she was expected to answer? Or was this just another trick that would get her near mortally wounded?

"I... I don't know..." Jourdyn answered tentatively as she slowly lowered her arms. She shrieked as an enormous, sickly pale hand wrapped around her, pulling her out from her prison. Her arms being held fast to her sides, Jourdyn kicked and bit at the flesh surrounding her.

"Wrong answer." Anna grinned at the tiny girl held in front of her face. Anna tightened her grip on the little girl, taking delight in her cries as the air was forced from her lungs. She squeezed Jourdyn tighter and tighter. Jourdyn's frantic struggles continued to diminish with every oxygen-deprived second. Jourdyn's lungs screamed, begged, pleaded for air as her face turned red, then purple, then began to turn blue.

"Please... Let me... Breathe!" Jourdyn put all her effort into choking out that desperate, pleading request for oxygen as the cruel girl above continued to squeeze her. Jourdyn felt searing pain wash through her but couldn't cry out as the crackling sound of breaking ribs resonated in her ears. She found herself semi-deaf to everything except her own pounding heartbeat as the pressure in her head continued to build. Her ears popped and she whimpered in pain, bright spots flashing in front of her eyes. She was blacking out. Suddenly everything was bathed in a terrifyingly white light, as if she was staring directly at the sun. The last thing Jourdyn felt was her body going completely limp and the temporary feeling of weightlessness as she was sent hurtling into the dark.

Anna smiled at the unconscious girl in her fist, tossing her broken, bleeding body onto the table. She was glad that this time she would have a toy that would last. Most girls would be dead by now, or at least sufficiently paralyzed. It was nice having one that would be able to bear the brute force if not the psychological damage of her more creative torture methods. Anna watched with bated breath as Jourdyn's punctured, collapsed lung and fractured ribs slowly began to repair. The jutting bones that created Jourdyn's misrepresentation of a chest snapped back into place with a series of sickening cracks. Throughout the ordeal Jourdyn moaned softly, her brain barely registering what was going on. A wide, twisted grin stretched across Anna's face as her eyes flared open, sporadically scanning the miracle in front of her in a near psychotic manner.

"Yes..." Anna hissed with delight as she clutched Jourdyn in her claw-like grasp. "Yesss...." Her mind began to drift to things. She wondered if there was any limit to just how much the body could take before it gave out or if this gave her a new, permanent toy to ruin. Her eyes glimmered as she fantasized about all the possibilities. Of course, there would more than likely be a point where complete subservience was achieved, but that would be months away. Anna decided to see just how far she could take this new development. Without another moment of hesitation, Anna carefully placed the unconscious girl into her mouth...

Jourdyn moaned as her eyes fluttered open. Her head ached, feeling as though her skull had been smashed with a hammer. She rubbed her eyes and forced herself to focus through her hazy vision to reveal... Nothing. She looked around nervously as her heart rate increased, panic sinking in. She struggled to keep her breathing down as every inhalation caused her bruised ribs to scream out in pain. It was just black, just darkness wherever she turned. It was hot. Too hot. She felt beads of perspiration form all over her naked body with every second. The air was thick with humidity as overpowering gusts of heated air washed over her, their source somewhere in the back of this... Cave? A thought struck Jourdyn that caused her blood to turn to ice despite the conditions of the environment. Oh god... Was she in Hell? Did she asphyxiate in that girl's fist and end up being damned for eternity? She felt tears trickle down her cheeks as she sobbed. No... No... That couldn't be it! It just couldn't! Jourdyn leaned her back against the hard wall behind her, only now realizing she had been sitting this whole time. The wall was sleek, some sort of polished stone? She weakly lifted one of her arms, realizing the cavern's ceiling was too low for her to stand without crouching, anyway. Jourdyn screamed in alarm as the soaking wet floor somehow jerked upwards, sending her flying. She shrieked as her body flipped in some unnatural way, the muscles in her hips and shoulders burning as they were hyperextended. She gasped in horror and shut her eyes tightly as her head slammed forcefully into the mysterious wall. Jourdyn sobbed softly, lying in a heap on the floor of the "cave". She glanced upwards from her position of defeat, just barely getting a glimpse of movement from the monster. Before she could register what was going on, she found herself painfully slammed against the walls. Much to her dismay, the beast didn't stop at beating her once. It seemed to take great pleasure in watching her suffer, forcing her up against that wall over and over, each shove more rough than the last. Jourdyn cried out as she felt her oh-so-delicate ribs that had just barely healed snap and crackle on one collision with the slick wall. Jourdyn's breath became ragged, taking in oxygen becoming infinitely more difficult. A broken rib had punctured one of her lungs. She eventually gave up trying to fight, instead choosing to allow the thing to beat her half to death.

"Please... Stop..." Jourdyn pitifully moaned through every raspy breath as she lay vulnerably on the surface of the beast. She could do nothing to prevent the monster's next move. It flung itself upwards with her in tow, smashing her bruised body against the roof of the cavern. The next occurrence horrified her, but she was powerless to stop it. The beast tilted itself, sending her sliding down its form. "No... No... No... No..." She moaned helplessly as she fumbled for traction to slow her descent. Unfortunately, she found none. When she reached the bottom of the monster's body she released an ear piercing scream of pure terror as she was carelessly sent hurtling down into the unknown black abyss.
Chapter 7 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
It's short.
Jourdyn began to sob even more hysterically as she was forced down into a tight, squishy, wet tube that pushed her painfully from all sides. It squeezed the life from her as she was shoved further and further from her original place of wakening. She struggled desperately for the tiniest breath of nonexistent acid tainted air as the terrifying walls bore down on her chest. A thought, half-formed at best, occurred to her in that moment. If she was dead and this was indeed Hell, why was she struggling for air? Maybe it was just part of her everlasting torment, to be saddled with the burning desire, the need for something she would never, ever receive. Jourdyn cringed as her face touched the slick walls of wherever she was. This torture continued for what felt like hours. Suddenly, she braced herself. Though she couldn't see anything in front of her and was disoriented from being upside down coupled with oxygen deprivation, she knew what she heard. She distinctly heard something open. Sure enough, in a few minutes her head was being clamped down upon. Jourdyn screamed in pain, her skull feeling as if it would crack at any moment from the pressure. As the rest of her body was stuffed through the opening Jourdyn wondered if this was what being birthed felt like. She closed her eyes tight as she fell, breaking the surface of some sort of liquid with a small splash. Pure terror coursed through her veins as she thrashed around, struggling to keep her head up in the churning sea. For a small while the churning ceased, allowing her a sliver of time to take in her surroundings and new predicament, as well as allowing her aching muscles a rest. It was worse than her previous confinement. So much worse. The surrounding atmosphere was stuffy, smothering her, its trace amounts of oxygen serving only to mock her and gave no relief to her burning lungs. The stench of the place was nauseating, smelling strongly of spoiled foods. Another scent tore through as well, acidic in nature. The acid fumes entering Jourdyn's nose made it feel as though her sinuses had been set aflame.



"Where am I?!" Jourdyn wondered, her mind in a full panic. She found herself forced against a wall of this odd place, its surface coated in a disgusting slimy substance. Though she was backed up against a wall, Jourdyn was still partially submerged in the ocean of liquid which continued to steadily rise. She quickly took note of the itching and burning she felt on her legs and discovered, to her horror, that what she was standing in was indeed a pool of acid. She screamed in terror, turning to face the wall of wherever she was trapped. Jourdyn clawed at the surface of the wall, struggling to get traction and lift herself from this pit of Hell. A howl of anguish escaped her lips as the acid ate deep into her legs, stripping her bones of their flesh. Jourdyn sobbed and wailed in anguish as she lost her footing, finding herself slipping into the chasm's deadly waters. She was now seated in the pool of acid and rendered unable to stand as her musculature had been damaged immensely. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Jourdyn screamed, the feeling of her flesh and blood flaying from her fingers too much to bear. "Please..." she sobbed, lowering her head in defeat. Bitter tears poured down her cheeks as the acid bit her, vicious as any animal. Her heart twinged in her chest as she was dissolved into nothing, chunks of her flesh sloughing off her bones. Jourdyn wailed and screamed as her body was submerged more and more in the disgusting sump. Many panicked thoughts swirled about in her head. Was she doomed to survive this ordeal? Would she have to suffer through this same searing agony over and over, or would she be released from the clutches of the devil once her body had given up? What was to become of her?



Jourdyn's questions were stilled by an ominous rumble that echoed all around her. "Oh, no..." she whimpered miserably as she found herself tossed carelessly into the air, landing herself face first into the acid. She coughed and sputtered, swallowing copious amounts of the surrounding liquid against her will. Her throat ached as she released a cacophonous cry of anguish. The invasive fluid had found its way into her eye, ruthlessly tearing its way through the sensitive tissue. With the very last of her strength she forced herself to sit up. Jourdyn let loose an unholy screech of pain, glancing down to her midsection. It felt as though a million tiny insects were boring their way into her stomach. What she saw seemed almost unreal, but as she squinted in the barest bit of dim light, she found it to be reality. Her eye fervently took in the sight before her as an all consuming chill of horror crept down her spine. She gagged, sure she would empty her stomach... If it were still there. From the bottoms of her ribs to her hips there was nothing. There was nothing but a jagged, gaping hole in her flesh from which blood spewed in copious amounts and her beloved entrails slipped slimily into the soup below with a series of revolting plops. Jourdyn stared for what seemed like forever into the literal pit of her stomach in shock, somewhere in the back of her mind surprised her spine remained undamaged. Jourdyn felt her heart begin to beat at a breakneck pace as the world around her began to spin. Her eyes slowly closed as she sunk herself into the surrounding liquid, slipping gratefully into merciful unconsciousness.



Jourdyn groggily opened her eyes with a pitiful moan. Her heart sank as she realized she could only see through one. Her entire body burned as though she had been thrown into a fire. Many spots, especially her legs felt as though they had been rubbed until they were raw then continued to be rubbed by sandpaper. Her torso felt as though it had been run over by a truck, but she could tell there was no longer a gaping hole there, for which she was grateful. Jourdyn coughed, a rancid stench invading her nostrils and stringing her eyes. She struggled and fought to lift her arm so she could cover her nose, but found it totally immersed in a thickening muck. She tried to squirm to free herself but only managed to get herself more stuck. She released a frightened shriek, and to her horror a decent amount of the sludge found its way into her mouth. She swallowed, gagging in horror all the while. Jourdyn gasped fruitlessly for air in this toxic environment. Her lungs were sore in their struggle for oxygen. She moaned and screamed while she felt the substance harden, crusting over her hair and face, encasing her within its foul self. Jourdyn sobbed in terror as she registered the smallest glint of light at the end of some tunnel, then closed her eyes as she felt the life slowly being crushed out of her...



Anna smiled as she felt the stirring and churning in her gut. It took her long enough. She quietly rose from the chair she was seated upon, making her way to the bathroom. She bit into her lower lip as she quickly unbuttoned and pulled down her jeans followed by her underwear, plopped her backside onto the toilet seat and evacuated her bowels. As soon as she was sure she was done, she stood up and wiped, depositing the used paper into the water below. She quickly scanned the liquid, spying a tiny, delicate arm breaking the surface. With uncharacteristic tenderness Anna plucked the arm up between her fingers, holding the little girl in her grasp.


"EW!" Anna shouted as she quickly flung Jourdyn in the general direction of the sink. Jourdyn groaned as she collided with the cold porcelain, sure her ribs had been shattered again. A frigid blast of water nearly drowned the tiny girl as she was hastily cleansed of fecal matter. Anna picked Jourdyn up again, quickly carrying her to the too familiar box and tossed her carelessly inside, leaving the writhing, soaking wet girl alone with her pained thoughts.
Chapter 8 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
PLEASE LOVE ME.
The darkness swirled in thick ribbons around the hapless young woman, filling her with an all encompassing feeling of despair. Jourdyn squirmed uncomfortably in the choking darkness as her legs burned, the water having done little to cure her pain at the hands of the acrid acid. Her mind began to drift as her heartbeat became painfully loud, her left arm twitching every now and again.



How long had she been here? A week? A month? Did time even matter anymore, seeing as she would never be free and each second that ticked on lasted an eternity? Jourdyn wept pitifully. Her head was a myriad of pulsating, throbbing pain that resonated from every side. Jourdyn stuck out her tongue, running it gently across her lips. This did nothing to sate her. Her tongue was terrifyingly dry, her lips cracked and chapped, oozing blood in trickles. She attempted to cough. What was issued forth was hacking, accompanied by the sensation that tens of needles had been carelessly stabbed into her tender throat. Jourdyn quietly moaned as her stomach grumbled, feeling as if it had been stabbed as well. She couldn't remember the last time she'd eaten. She supposed this was part of Anna's cruelty, that is, making her still require nourishment to keep herself alive. Jourdyn struggled to focus through the haze of agony. She was hungry and severely dehydrated, desperate to soothe her aching body however she could.



"Please..." She whispered, rendered unable to shout. "Please help me. Please." She would have been crying if she had tears left. As though the heavens had heard her prayers, the ceiling split open to reveal Anna grinning sardonically, a bit of food and a thimble of water in her hands. Jourdyn stared at the items with great longing, as though she was beholding the Holy Grail.



"Oh, did you want this?" Anna asked as she tempted Jourdyn, taking delight in the fact that the girl's eyes never left the food and made her very much resemble a starving animal.



"Y-yes... Please..." Jourdyn wheezed as she pulled herself to her feet.



"Then sit." Anna commanded her. Jourdyn stared at her with angered confusion but obediently sat herself back down on the cold cardboard floor. She would do anything to get that food and ask questions later.



"Okay." Jourdyn responded hoarsely, now sitting cross-legged.



"Good girl..." Anna purred as though she were praising a dog who had fetched a ball. Anna set down the thimble of water next to her pet and handed her the morsel of food, a bit of bread and cheese. Jourdyn greedily gulped down the tepid liquid, only pausing to stuff her mouth with a quantity of food. She sighed with relief as her tongue and throat were not as dry and the crippling pain of her migraine slowly ebbed away.



"You just didn't want your toy to expire..." Jourdyn spit venomously, her recent trip through Anna's digestive system rekindling her fire.



"No, no... Well..." Anna trailed off, thinking hard. "Sorta. Y'see, GOOD girls who do as they're told get nice things. Now, if you're a GOOD girl, you'll get nice things like food and baths. But if you're a bad girl... I'll make you starve. I'll make you get dehydrated until near death, I'll make you rot in your own filth until you BECOME a good girl. Is that understood?" Jourdyn froze as her jaw dropped, a handful of food halfway to her mouth. Her mind was a flurry of thoughts. No matter how much it pained her, she HAD to be good. She HAD to. She had seen what Anna could do, and was sure Anna would do much worse if she disobeyed. "Understood?!" Anna asked more firmly.



"Y-yes!" Jourdyn squeaked as she nodded her head in earnest.



"Wonderful." Anna replied, a smile crawling across her face. "Well then, I suppose we'll be seeing just how good of a girl you can be." Anna slowly replaced the lid of the box, sealing Jourdyn in darkness. Jourdyn sighed deeply and closed her eyes, leaning her back against the cardboard wall. She sipped the remainder of her water and nibbled her food as she thought. Obeying would be humiliating, degrading, and a slew of other things, but at least she wouldn't be tortured. Some part of her, a stifled part due to her recent torment, screamed and demanded that she disobey just to show the bitch that Jourdyn was still a human being and would not be manipulated so easily.



"What do I do?" Jourdyn wondered aloud in a moan. She squeezed her eyes shut, pushing the empty thimble away from herself. Slowly, she lowered herself to the ground, cringing as her face made contact with the frigid floor. She released a trembling sigh, threatening to break out into tears at any moment. Jourdyn shivered as the brisk air grazed her naked flesh, wanting nothing more than to sleep. Sleep kept her alive. She tossed and turned relentlessly before being thrown into a deep, dreamless sleep.



Jourdyn groaned as she opened her eyes, the bitter cold permeating her body. She sat up slowly, wiping drool from the corner of her mouth. Her face twisted as she recognized the sour, pungent flavor of morning breath. Her muscles ached, the cardboard quite uncomfortable to sleep on. Jourdyn looked around herself quickly. Something was different. No longer was she encased in darkness but rather beautiful bright sunbeams from a cloudless sky streamed into her prison, giving Jourdyn a sense of happiness and peace she hadn't felt for days.



"Good morning, my pet." A familiar voice proclaimed uncharacteristically. Jourdyn looked up in surprise, beginning to sweat from fear. She squealed as a slender hand coiled around her, pulling her into the air. Jourdyn was soon met with the titanic face of her captor, her loose curls pulled back into a ponytail. "When I address you, I expect an answer. Understood?" Anna emphasized through gritted teeth. Jourdyn nodded obediently.



"Y-yes. I understand. Please forgive me."



"Very good." Anna lowered her hand, sending Jourdyn sprawling on the wooden floor. "Now..." Anna said, nonchalantly clutching her morning coffee, "I think it would be good for you if you started to learn your place." She pushed one canvas boot clad foot towards Jourdyn, urging her to show affection towards her rubber capped toes. Jourdyn timidly placed a few pecks along the white rubber, her memory flashing back to the day she had nearly had her sternum cracked. "Why don't you lick it a little?"



"Alright..." Jourdyn replied, mentally preparing herself. Anna rolled her eyes as she watched the girl "prepare" herself for a good two minutes.



"I don't have time for this." With a bit of mirth twinkling in her eyes, Anna inverted her coffee cup, dousing Jourdyn in eight ounces of scalding liquid.



Jourdyn screamed as her flesh began to burn, being consumed by searing pain. She frantically rubbed at her arms, trying to get the fluid off of her body. If she closed her eyes it was just like being trapped in Anna's stomach again. Being temporarily blinded by the liquid dripping over her eyes, she couldn't see Anna's exuberant grin.



"PLEASE HELP ME!" Jourdyn screamed. "PLEASE! IT HURTS SO MUCH!"



Anna responded calmly amongst Jourdyn's wailing, "This is what happens to girls who don't do as they're told."



"HOW DO I MAKE IT UP TO YOU?!" Jourdyn screamed.



"Well, I want you to tell me what you are."



"What I am?" Jourdyn asked quizzically.



"What you are." Anna confirmed. Jourdyn racked her brain for an answer. What was she? She thought back to everything that had happened. How easily she could be controlled, how easily she could be tortured, in addition to her newfound stature. Suddenly, it clicked.



"Nothing..." Jourdyn murmured in horror.



"What was that?" Anna asked, casually grabbing an open bottle of water off her dresser.



"NOTHING! I'M NOTHING! I'M NOTHING!" Jourdyn screamed in response, burning tears flowing from her eyes. Jourdyn was quickly relieved of the burning on her flesh as a torrent of water washed over her. She shivered as the water stung her skin and continued to sob as her mind was breaking.



"That's right." Anna replied in a venomous hiss, her lips contorted into a sadistic grin. "You're NOTHING." She swiftly picked up the girl in one hand, ignorant to her cries of agony. "I think I might get you a treat, even though you don't really deserve it. You amused me, which is good enough for now." Anna addressed Jourdyn. With Jourdyn in tow Anna walked over to her night table, picking up a small box, no larger than three inches in height and width. "Jourdyn," Anna spoke calmly, "there's something I want you to see."
Chapter 9 by youre_my_slave
Anna smiled softly as she settled her hand atop the lid of the box, enjoying Jourdyn's deer-in-the-headlights expression. Anna shook it gently, eliciting a small rattling noise as whatever was inside clattered against its walls.

"Heh. You wanna know what's in here? Huh?" Anna asked, shaking it a final time before setting it down. Jourdyn felt her lips part slightly as she slowly nodded. She knew she didn't want to see it. She knew she didn't want to bear witness to whatever atrocity lie beyond her. But she did. With some sort of sick human curiosity that burned within her, she had to know what was in the box.

"...Yeah..." Jourdyn answered, unsure of her decision.

"Hm... Maybe later."

"But you just asked if I-!" Jourdyn managed before the air was forced from her lungs, her entire body being encased in Anna's fist.

"Sh!" Anna shushed with another quick squeeze. "Maybe. Later." She emphasized.

"Mmph!" Jourdyn murmured as her mouth quickly filled with the flesh of Anna's fingers. She flailed and struggled to no avail against the digits who seemingly were attempting to strangle her. Without any warning the fingers released her, sending Jourdyn tumbling onto the floor on her back. "Bitch..." muttered Jourdyn as she propped herself on her forearms.

"Ooh..." Anna purred, her voice heavy as she glanced down at the tiny woman.

"What?" Jourdyn snapped, still visibly pissed.

"Well..." Anna giggled, "I just never noticed how sexy you were til now, little girl."

"Huh?!" Jourdyn shouted in horror. She had been naked for at least 48 hours and this psycho bitch just noticed her body now?! How? Jourdyn's mind balked as she tried to bring up the traumatic memory of her molestation at the hands of that monster. Searing tears streaked her cheeks as her heart raced with the growing sense of anxiety. Fear. Pain like no other. Sheer terror. Unbearable agony. Hopelessness. All of these were woven tightly within her living nightmare. Jourdyn vaguely recalled the vacant, glassy look of Anna's eyes as she relentlessly harmed her, as though Anna wasn't entirely aware of what she was doing. Maybe, thought Jourdyn, maybe it was like when people got so angry that they blacked out during their rage and barely recalled their actions. Maybe she really didn't remember Jourdyn being nude. "Unh!" Jourdyn was caught off guard as slender fingers pinched one of her wrists and hoisted her into the air above.

"Aww..., looks like you're not a natural redhead, huh?" Anna asked as she noticed the tiny tuft of deep brown pubic hair resting between Jourdyn's legs. Jourdyn moaned uncomfortably, making a vain attempt to cover her crotch with her free hand. "There's no shame in it, sweetie." Anna replied, gingerly pushing away Jourdyn's hand with a fingernail. "It's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Please let me go... Please..." Jourdyn begged, on the brink of tears. She closed her eyes, feeling a trunk like finger graze her nether region. Jourdyn grit her teeth and choked back a shriek of pleasure as the finger continued to molest her. It was so, so sickening that something so unwarranted could be the most satisfying thing she would experience. Jourdyn moaned, squirming in her captor's grasp as she felt a warm liquid surge from inside her. Her head swam with bliss while a tingling current of warm ecstasy spread through her body. Cool air rushed to meet her more than satisfied cunt as the finger was quickly removed. "Nnh?" Jourdyn wearily cracked open an eye, wanting to know where her instrument of pleasure had gone. She was treated to a view of Anna's flushed cheeks, a beautiful rosy shade. Jourdyn saw the giantess was biting hard into her lower lip.

"S-so... Was it... good for you?" panted Anna through her shallow breathing. "Mmm..." Jourdyn traced the path of Anna's free hand with her eyes, watching it dive into her jeans and rub fervently at her panties. With a sharp breath inwards, Anna stumbled backwards to seat herself on the bed. After plopping Jourdyn down next to her, Anna wasted no time taking her pants off. Through her erratic breathing Anna laid down, peeling her panties from her soaking wet cunt. "Come... Come here." Anna commanded, making a wild grab for Jourdyn. Jourdyn screamed as the hand nearly crushed her in the process of confining her within its grasp.

"No! Stop!" pleaded Jourdyn as she was dragged into the air. Her surroundings flew past her at a disorienting speed, making her want to vomit. Soon she laid crumpled between towering creamy thighs, the pungent scent of arousal wafting from Anna's sex. Jourdyn coughed as she breathed in, the smell immediately filling her nostrils. "Oh, god..." Jourdyn said in a hushed tone as she pulled herself to her feet. Before her sight was the largest pussy she had ever seen, large enough to swallow her whole with room to spare. Terror rose in Jourdyn's chest as she took notice of the river of juice flowing down Anna's left thigh and felt the enormous fingers push and prod her towards the salivating orifice. "No! Don't! Please!" Jourdyn cried as the fleshy pads of Anna's fingertips wrapped around her slender waist. "No! Please stop!" screamed Jourdyn, fresh tears pouring down her reddened cheeks. Her head had made contact with Anna's vaginal opening, its slime coating her hair and running down her face. Jourdyn recoiled in disgust, sobbing as her face was pushed into the moist, hot cavern. She didn't even think that Anna could hear her feeble screams over her own lust. For a split second she was mercifully pulled away, giving Jourdyn a precious few moments to suck in air. Jourdyn gasped desperately between her heaving, screaming sobs. She didn't want to go back there. She wouldn't go back. Without warning she was hurtled towards the tight canal once again. "NOOO!" Jourdyn shrieked as she was shoved headfirst up to her waist into the giant vagina. It was hot and stuffy. The ribbed walls of flesh wrapped around her, threatening to asphyxiate her tiny form. She gagged and coughed as waves of thick juices ran over her face and down her throat. She was forced to swallow mouthfuls of the liquid, lest she allow herself to drown. Jourdyn teared up again as she felt the rest of her body be stuffed into the crevice, with only her ankles being gripped by thick fingers. The sound of her torturer's shallow breathing and pleasured moans filled her ears as she was violently ripped from her confinement, only to be shoved back in with such force that Jourdyn was sure her neck would snap. This motion repeated quite a few times, each more rough than the last. "Stop it, STOP IT!" Jourdyn screamed internally. She would have loved for it to be aloud but she couldn't get a single word in during this hellish session of unrequited lovemaking. Over and over her body was pummeled by the frenzied thrusting of the giantess above her. Jourdyn couldn't think. Her mind refused to process the situation around her. Her body was beaten and bruised, her muscles pounded to what felt like jelly and completely unresponsive to her subconscious command. There was nothing she could do except wait for it to be over and pray to every god she knew of that she would make it through. What in the world had she done to deserve this?

"Lick. Now." Jourdyn heard it come from above, as if it was a command from the heavens themselves. With the last of her strength Jourdyn stuck out her tongue and lapped obediently at the bumpy tissue in front of her. She heard Anna's moans become deeper, more frantic. Jourdyn realized she was nearly static now, no longer being callously thrust into and out of the torture chamber. The walls around her tightened considerably, threatening to crush her.

"So this is how it ends..." Jourdyn thought miserably. It was an awful end befitting her circumstances. She supposed it could be similar to being shot by a drug lord, or being put on death row for some heinous crime. She wondered how it would end, by crushing or asphyxiation, perhaps drowning. Wrapped in her thoughts, she wasn't aware that her tongue was still licking, as if on autopilot. Suddenly she heard an orgasmic cry explode from deep within her captor. The muscles surrounding her pulsed a few times, beating her further. Warm fluid gushed forth, soaking Jourdyn thoroughly. She felt a tugging on her ankle and her body slipping from the hellish orifice she had been trapped in. Though barely conscious (let alone alive) she could tell she was upside down. As she dangled helplessly, she heard a groan of revulsion come from Anna, still glowing in post orgasmic bliss.

"You look awful." She raised an eyebrow and gently shook the miniscule girl. "You still alive?" A raspy inhale came from Jourdyn. She was mottled with bruises. Her hair was matted to her beautiful face by Anna's juices. The outline of a rib poked awkwardly from beneath her skin. Her left leg was mangled horribly from the orgasm. There was no question why Anna assumed she was dead. "Wow..." Anna gasped as she poked Jourdyn's broken rib, causing her to shriek in pain. "That's amazing! I mean, I thought you were done for, the way I was going at it." She pushed a lock of hair from her face and picked up a drinking glass, unceremoniously tossing Jourdyn inside. Jourdyn glanced around herself in a daze before flipping herself right side up. "I guess you really just want to live." commented Anna as she made her way into the bathroom and turned on the tap for hot water. She quickly stuffed the cup underneath, filling it to Jourdyn's waist. Anna dropped a sliver of soap next to her, watching Jourdyn carefully wash herself. "Prepare yourself, little girl. You haven't seen anything yet."
End Notes:
I was thinking about some ass play next. Thoughts?
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3972