Wotan's well by Vaalser4
Summary:

Lisa recieves a gift from the gods. She grows into a giantess and takes revenge on her cheating boyfriend. This story takes place in the German city of Cologne.


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 11472 Read: 85782 Published: October 23 2013 Updated: October 23 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Wotan’s well.

By Vaalser4

Author’s note: In this story there is mini to mega to giga growth, a lot of crushing and killing. There are vore and scat scenes in this story as well. No sex though.
The story takes place, mostly, in the German city of Cologne.
Those that like to go to the action immediately can skip the prologue and the first three chapters.

Have fun reading it and tell me what you think of it!

Prologue:

Patience. It is a noble trait. Blessed by the gods are those that possess it. I have learned to be patient. Although after my premature death I have had an abundance of time, and therefore could wait literally an eternity for the moment to arrive, I was impatient. Unlimited time doesn't make one more patience, it makes one uncertain. Desperate maybe, because the moment you wait for might not arrive for many millennia.
But I learned patience. I had to, since I could not leave the place I had sworn to protect. And every day I told myself the story that brought me here and the reason why I should wait.

I was a priest. A priest of the god Wotan. The All-Father. The Wild Huntsman. The main god of the Germanic tribes, god of wisdom and war. Wotan was admired, even feared by my people, the German tribe of the Ubii. He could strike everywhere with his divine spear named Gungnir, and he knew everything because he was told what happened on the mortal realm by his two ravens.
But Wotan was also a god that helped the people. Sometimes. As he did with a well he created and blessed near our town, Oppidum Ubiorum. Wotan granted this well's waters his divine powers that we were allowed to use for easing our trouble. But first, the seeker of that help had to make a sacrifice to make sure the plea was real.

A special priest was appointed to take care of these sacrifices and oversee the well. Once you took the path of that priest, there was no turning back. The priest remained until death or incapability struck. Else, he was put to death and the goddess Hel welcomed a new inhabitant.

I was one of those priests. I wanted to serve the god, the well, but it came otherwise.

A new religion, hailing from a land far to the south-east, began spreading through our lands. Zealous missionaries attacked the minds of our people, and were we could ward off enemies with sword and spear, we were powerless against this form of warfare. The new faith gained ground quickly. Tribal chiefs and warlords, one after the other, converted and forced their people to do the same.

Where words failed, arms spoke. Those that refused to convert, were struck down in battle, which was won easily by the followers of the new religion because they already outnumbered us. Civil war raged for many years.
Had the gods abandoned us? Where the war gods powerless? Our armies fell, our sacred groves were destroyed or turned into places of worship of the new religion. And soon, I was seized and ordered to convert.

But I did not. I refused to give up my faith. Even when threatened to be burned at a stake I refused. The threat was then carried out, and I died an excruciating death.

I cursed them with my last breath, and vowed that I would have revenge on the followers of the new religion one day.

Then I died.

But the valkyries did not come to bring me to Valhalla. Instead a single valkyrie came and told me the gods ordered me to fulfill my vow and take revenge. Revenge for what the new religion had done to me, to my people and to them. I, a spirit now, had to wait until the revenge was taken, and only then I would be able to enter the halls of Wotan.

The well had been abandoned, but not converted or destroyed, and within a few generations, forgotten. Unattended, the waters drained into the Earth were they remained. The ground slowly covered itself with soil and plants. Saplings became majestic trees, and a forest grew where we once held our ceremonies. I was bound by the well, and I could not venture far away from it. But far enough to learn what changes the flow of time brought with it as I waited for centuries.

The town thrived as the years came and went. Empires rose and fell, and new weapons and technologies were developed. I'll never forget the introduction of gunpowder, which made death quick and weapons roar like the thunder of Donar. And I remember the first use of steam power, which could make machines move faster than a horse and pull more weight than a dozen oxen. It was this "railroad" that made hope rise within me, for the in the meantime century-old forest was cut down in order to make room for a track.

Oppidum Ubiorum, the name of which had been changed into "Cologne", had grown into a city, bigger than I had ever seen. The land of my tribe, after being united and torn apart a couple of times over the ages, was one again, and even named after our people, Germany. Interesting as that all might be, I still felt the fire of revenge burning, as did the longing to finally enter Valhalla. But still no one was around to make the proper sacrifice.

A few decades after that, the railroad was destroyed during a war that would even make Thor and Tiwaz tremble. Then the terrain laid bare for another few decades, until my chance finally came.
The ever expanding city needed more housing. The barren terrain was chosen to build upon. The prospectors discovered the underground well and decided it could be used as a  cheap source of water.
Soon, very soon, an inhabitant of the house will make the sacrifice. The wells' powers have been preserved over the time. I'll unleash them, using him or her as an instrument of revenge. Finally, my hour has come! I can get my revenge at last!



Chapter 1

Everything had looked so fine for Lisa half a year ago. She had met a nice young man named Hans at a party, who was a good looking, 23-year old accountant. She immediately liked him, felt attracted to him and that feeling seemed mutual. After a few dates, they became a couple. Because she wanted to be near her fresh love, Lisa decided to leave her home village, Eschweiler, and move to Hans's home city, Cologne. The 1,000,000-people city was quite a difference from Lisa's own place. Much more shops, clubs and bars, but also a lot more traffic, homeless people and beggars, larger distances between two locations and a lot noisier. The 22-year old had never liked big cities, but being close to the love of her life was more important. Even if the move to Cologne cost her almost all of her saved money and also didn't know anyone else in the metropolis.
But only two weeks after she had moved into a small apartment in a recently build living area, she learned what kind of person Hans was. One of those guys that weren't satisfied with one girlfriend, but who needed at least three of four.

At the same time....

He seemed to have girlfriends all over the country, which he saw regularly and, well, did with them what one does on such occasions.

When Lisa learned this and confronted Hans with it, he just grinned, shrugged his shoulders and told her that he had his needs.

"That is who I am. A ladies' man. Take it or lose it," he said, as if she didn't matter to him at all. "I am a scoundrel, I can't be loyal," he added, referring to a song made by a music band native to Cologne. Hans was born and raised in the city and proud of it, and hence knew a lot about the local culture.

Lisa was furious. Not only was he unfaithful and didn't care of her feelings, but he even seemed to make fun of it. She demanded he split up with the others, but he just laughed. Two days of Lisa's whining later, Hans split up with her. He coldly told her she was just an annoying, selfish little bitch who couldn't cope with the fact she wasn't the only woman in his life. Laughing at her pleas, her tears and even her threats and curses, he left her.

Lisa was totally heart broken. That day, she stayed in bed, doing nothing but cry. She began to hate Hans. Hated the time they spent together, hate his face, his way of speaking, his interests, yes, everything about him. And then she hated the city. Life was rotten, Cologne was rotten. She was here, in a big city she couldn't care less about, alone and being cheated on. Life sucked.

And moving back to Eschweiler was no option. The move to Cologne had cost her all of her money, and as a 22-year old who had nothing but high school and experience in sitting behind the cash register in a supermarket, there was little she could do to get enough dough to move back. So she had to stay in a city far too big for her taste, and being -as she felt it- the most sad person in the world.

These feelings accompanied Lisa the next day, when she reluctantly got up and ate a small breakfast. She was not hungry. She was angry and sad. After breakfast, she undressed and went for a shower.
Under the warm water, Lisa sat down on the bathroom tiles, and, while the water ran over her back, she let her tears run again. She was so hurt, so annoyed, she felt used. While crying, her tears mixed with the water and ran down the drain. After about a minute or so, she noticed something that distracted her, even in her sadness.

Something strange was going on.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

The water was not that hot, but steam seemed to rise all in front of her. Lisa, still sobbing, looked at the cloud dancing in front of her moist eyes. The cloud slowly took the shape of a sphere, which transformed slowly into a small humanoid shape. The steam cloud expanded, until it had reached roughly the size of a full-grown human. It showed no detail, only some darker placed were eyes, mouth and other distinct features should be.

Lisa was puzzled. Her sadness and anger forgotten for the moment, she got up and looked at the strange apparition before her. What was that? Was she dreaming? Hallucinating? Was it her stress, her lack of sleep that made her see things that weren't?

Lisa startled as the humanoid cloud suddenly began to speak. It's voice sounded hollow, and it had a strange accent, but it spoke Lisa's language.

"Greetings, young maiden. Do not be afraid, I mean you no harm. My name is Bertram. I was a priest of Wotan many centuries ago...."

The spirit, Bertram, told Lisa about the magic well, his death at the stake, and his waiting for someone to make a proper sacrifice. How he waited and waited, and witnessed the changes of the land and people he once knew as the Ubii over the centuries.

"I saw the empire of Charlemagne rise and fall. The same with the Holy Roman Empire. I witnessed the introduction of gunpowder, the printing press, railroad and planes. Yes, many centuries passed. I could learn the changing language, see how Cologne became a city with over a million people.... but still there was no chance of getting into Valhalla," Bertram said and continued his story for about ten minutes.

Lisa listened with and open mouth. If this was a dream, or a hallucination, it was a vivid one. The spirit told her how finally houses were build on the spot where the sacred well once had been, and how its waters were connected to the plumbing system.

"At last my time had come, after many centuries of waiting. Soon, I knew, someone would make the proper sacrifice. And I was right. You are the one, and I finally can fulfill my vows and enter Valhalla. All I need to do is call upon the might of the god Wotan and help you. Because the well has been infused with every single piece of power Wotan could muster, it has awesome capabilities. Yes, the god is powerless now. Gods needs worshippers and also sacrifices. That gives them strength and the power to interfere with our world. When the new religion rooted the belief in Wotan and the other gods out, they couldn't do anything anymore. But the well's waters stored the divine energy, so I still can give you almost everything, fulfill almost every wish you have. But mind, only one."

Lisa was speechless. It was clear now that the apparition before her was no hallucination. It took a while before she had gathered her wits again. Somehow, she wasn't scared or thought it was a joke. She didn't have the urge to run away. The spirit in front of her made her feel he was like a friend, someone who came to help you when you felt rotten.
Lisa had a thousand questions. The most pressing of which was about the sacrifice Bertram had mentioned. She couldn't remember having sacrificed anything, certainly not to old gods in her bathroom.

"Well," the spirit said, after she had asked him about it, "Wotan helps those in need. The proof is given by tears. Tears tell a lot about the one who sheds them. You cried and your tears mixed with the sacred water of the well. Yes, the water you use to wash is from the sacred well indeed. Cheap water for the houses here, as I said. The sacrifice I mentioned are your tears, who need to be shed in the water, so Wotan can judge whether or not you are in real need. He made sure he could do that even after his "retirement". And you are in great need."

"And now I can make a wish?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, but you cannot wish for everything. I am not a djinn, after all.... I shall come back tomorrow, if you turn on the shower. Until then, I advice you do some research about my gods and especially Wotan. Then you can think of what you want. Wotan is a god of many skills. See you tomorrow."

With those words, the vapor slowly disappeared, leaving a baffled Lisa behind. It took a while before her mind had digested all this.

Later that day, Lisa was reading on the internet about the gods of the ancient Germanic tribes. She learned a lot about Wotan, but really didn't know what to wish for. Lazily clicking on all kinds of links, one of the facts she read was that Wotan’s parents were giants.
The ancient Germanic tribes told a lot of stories about giants and giantesses, feared these beings, for whom they were as real as anything else. Lisa read a couple of stories about giants and giantess as told by the ancient Germanic people before she decided to go to bed.

That night, she was dreaming about giants. In her dream, she was surrounded by huge human-like beings, laughing at her. Then one giant, a couple of times bigger than she was, turned into Hans, but his height remained.
Hans picked her up and laughed at her. But Lisa was not afraid. She said -in her dream-- that she was the girlfriend of Wotan. Then suddenly Lisa began to grow as well, until she was many times bigger than Hans. She held him, he still a giant but a dwarf compared to her, in her hand now. Lisa, in turn, laughed at him. Hans was crying and begged for mercy, dangling in her hand. Lisa knew she could do with him as she pleased. And that made her happy.

With a small shock, Lisa opened her eyes. The dream was still fresh in her mind. No doubt, it was because of the stories she had read yesterday. But somehow, she felt strange. In her mind, she still saw herself so big, holding Hans like a doll in her hand.
It was an exciting thought. Would it be possible? Wotan’s parents, after all, were giants.
After breakfast the next morning, Lisa went straight to the shower, undressing on the way. She now knew what she would wish for.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

"You want to become a giant?" The steamy, man-like cloud was hovering in front of her. Lisa had told Bertram what she wanted.

"Yes. Like Wotan’s parents. I want to take revenge on Hans, my ex. He has cheated me, humiliated me, made fun of my feelings. He is the reason I was crying." Lisa looked at the vague, smoky face of the priest expectantly.

"Well... it is... unorthodox what you want. But I can give you the capability to increase your size. Whatever you want to do with it, that is up to you to decide. Yes... it can be done. Giants and giantesses were common in our world... yes, Wotan shall give you that gift. The wells' powers are strong enough."

The priest began to chant a song in a tongue Lisa didn't understand, although some words sounded vaguely German. Suddenly the water of the shower began to whirl. Like a small tornado, it flew around her. Lisa became dizzy. The swirling of the water made her feel light-headed. She was about to fall as the water splashed to the ground and ran down the drain. Bertram smiled at her, at least it seemed so because his features were still vague.

"It has been done. Whenever you want, you can increase your size. That is better than just make you bigger and, well, that’s it. I hope you use your newfound power well."

Bertram's form disappeared slowly. Even before Lisa could say anything, he was gone. No matter what she tried afterwards, the vapory form of the priest didn't show up again.

That went better than I hoped for. She wants to become gigantic. Now, she will wreck havoc. The more destruction, the more buildings and followers of the new religion are obliterated, the sooner the gods will allow me entrance in Valhalla. They'll welcome me as their greatest champion.

About twenty minutes later, Lisa stood in front of a mirror. She didn't have a clue how she should make herself bigger. Bertram hadn't told her how she could do it. Silently cursing herself for not asking, she tried all kind of things, watching her reflection.

"I want to grow bigger," she thought.

Nothing.

"Now I want to be a giantess," she said aloud.

Still nothing.

Lisa tried again, saying all kinds of variations of the "I want to be bigger" sentence, but nothing happened. For a moment, she thought she had been hoodwinked and felt foolish, but then, she thought that her growing power might be triggered by imagining herself to be bigger instead of saying it. Lisa fathomed she was swelling, every bit of her body getting more volume.

And then it happened. She grew! 

Lisa slowly gained height. Her legs stretched, her shoulders broadened, her torso and behind expanded. Not much, but still she could see and feel it. Her shirt lifted up slowly as she grew, and her pants were starting to get painfully tight.

"Better take these off before I am so big that I can't," she thought and stripped naked. For a few moments, it seemed weird to her that she was about to walk the crowded streets of Cologne without any clothes on, but then again, she would be so big that it didn't really matter.

"If someone laughs at me, he'll end under my feet," she thought. And being arrested wouldn't be possible as well. What cell could hold her once she had become a giantess?

Lisa chuckled. The idea that someone might rape her had just crossed her mind. No, that would certainly be impossible. "I rape them, not they me," she laughed.

Her 5'7 frame had gotten a full three inches already before she started to undress. Lisa noticed her distracting thoughts had halted the growth process.

"So I have to stay focused," she deduced. No matter, if that was all it was easy enough.

Taking a deep breath that made her chest with a common pair of B-cup breasts swell a little, she began concentrating on growing anew. Lisa saw how she got bigger and bigger, slow first but soon she was inflating like a balloon on an automatic pump.

As she passed the 7-foot mark within ten seconds, her head bumped against the ceiling. Lisa kneeled down, not stopping growing. Her back soon hit the ceiling as well as she reached the height of 14 feet. Lisa ducked further, but the furniture in her room soon got in her way.

"Oh, great, what now?" she wondered, thus halting her growth again. Lisa didn't feel like destroying her belongings, but now, 18 feet tall, there was no going back. She was too big to get out of the door, and even if, crawling there would get her a few bruises from bumping against her chairs, closets, sofa and other things.
Lisa, after having pondered the situation for a few moments, made a decision. She kicked backwards against the far wall with the heel of her foot like an annoyed horse. Even though she couldn't really kick forcefully, trapped in her room as she was due to her height, her strength had grown with her. Lisa discovered that as the force of her kick shattered the window.
Lisa kicked again. And again. Cracks appeared into the wall. Another kick. With a loud rumble, the far wall crumbled. A huge hole gaped in the masonry now. Lisa crawled backwards, feet first, and with a little trouble, she got out of the room.

Outside, she stood up to her full height and brushed herself off. Here and there her body hurt a little. No wonder, she had been perched in the room like a herring in a vat. She inspected the damage her growth had caused. Lisa cursed when she saw the lamp on the ceiling was broken, a closet showed a great crack running though the door and that one of her chairs had two broken legs.

"Ah well, it is too small for me now anyway," she said to herself.

Turning around to go to the home of Hans, she saw a lot of cars parked alongside the street. From her current height, they looked like large toys, as everything was smaller from her perspective. It was weird.

"I wonder how strong I am now," Lisa thought.

The 18 feet tall giantess bent over, grabbed one of the vehicles like a suitcase lying on the floor and tried to lift it. Much to her surprise, she could. It was still heavy, but she, Lisa, was able to lift a car! Lisa held it over her head, as if in triumph.

"Wow! This... this is amazing," she said to herself. She really was a giantess now. No one, at least no human being, was able to grab a car and lift it above his or her head with that much ease.

But Lisa was not content. She had gotten the taste of power, and there was still a pesky ex-lover to be taken care of. Lisa wanted more. She could lift a car, true, but she could not hold it for long. As a matter of fact, Lisa felt the vehicle become heavier as her strength was fading. She let the car fall down, didn't care it was rendered total loss as it crashed into the pavement, and imagined herself inflating again. Lisa was not satisfied with her current height, so she concentrated again to grow more.

Freed from the constrains of her house, she could grow as big as she liked and she knew it. Lisa let her body inflate, she wanted to be so huge she could do with Hans whatever she pleased.

Lisa grew. She got more and more height, reaching 20 feet.... 25... 30.... Her head was far above the three-story apartments in her street now, her behind at the same level as the second floors.

Lisa's feet had gotten so large, they could cover an adult with ease, while the car she had lifted with some trouble a few moments ago was now as big as a computer keyboard to her. And still she grew.
Lisa gained 50 feet. Her legs stretched, her shoulders expanded, her torso inflated. Like a giant, human-shaped balloon Lisa became more and more massive. While growing, she looked down at the car and placed her foot next to it. It was almost as long.
Lisa was able to see over all the houses in her vicinity with ease, even the tallest trees were smaller than she was now. But Lisa didn't stop her growth. Not yet.

75 feet. 80. Lisa loved growing. Every foot, every inch she gained made her more powerful. She was to become the biggest, the greatest being ever.
100 feet. Her feet could cover the entire car now, her fingers were longer than a full grown person. Lisa knew, even without trying, she had the strength to tear a big tree out of the ground like a weed. She knew a car could park on her hand and she was able to carry it all around the city without breaking a sweat. And she knew also that no one, not even the biggest, burliest man, stood a chance surviving as much as a second when she placed her foot on him. Let alone Hans.

150 feet. Lisa stopped her growth. Towering huge over her neighborhood, she looked around her. Lisa placed her hands on her hips to show her might and that she loved it. She looked around. As if she stood on the roof of a skyscraper. She reveled in it.

"Time to visit my little friend," she said to herself after a minute of sightseeing and went on her way.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Lisa strolled through Cologne, every stride covered about 70 feet.
She looked down on toy-like cars and trees no bigger than bonsai. The street lanterns barely reached halfway up her calves. Traffic signs seemed to come out of a Lego box to her, while the people.... they were like living dolls, running, screaming, pointing up at her and making pictures with their cell phones. Lisa enjoyed it all. She was so colossal! She, Lisa, the giant. No, giantess.

At first, she tried to avoid stepping on things, but she quickly got a change of heart.

"Everything is so tiny, so insignificant," she thought looking down at a crossroad. "Why should I be careful?" And since she could not answer that question, she wasn't careful anymore. Without paying much attention, she took another step.

Her foot, easily 22 feet long and 8 feet broad, smashed the front of a car that just came driving from one of the sideways. The driver was unharmed, because the airbags and his safety belt caught him as the vehicle was suddenly brought to a halt, but when he looked up, he saw something he never thought of. Instead of a truck, which he instinctually expected, he saw a flesh- colored wall in front of the partly shattered windshield.

A moving flesh-colored wall.

When it went up, he followed it with his eyes. It took a second before he realized what it was. A gigantic foot, connected to a leg that seemed to go on forever. An ass, a back and... a red- haired head, not even looking down at him.
The man wet himself as he realized that a 150 feet tall giantess simply stopped his vehicle by stepping on its motor cap, leaving the front of his car as flat as a penny.  And what was even worse, she seemed totally oblivious to that fact. As if nothing had happened, the young woman continued her stroll. All in a spilt second the driver realized this and the vastness and power of this girl. He saw her backside, pictured what would have happened if he had been driving only a little faster, and passed out.

Lisa hadn't noticed indeed. She was searching the house of Hans. So she wasn't paying attention what she was stepping on. And she had become so strong, nothing but the sturdiest structures was able to offer any resistance.
Her calf smashed against a traffic light, blowing it to smithereens. Cars, occupied or no, disappeared under her feet, crunching like large colored beetles. People were turned into a bloody pulp as she distracted, careless giantess treaded down on the as if they weren't humans, but mere vermin. Leaving bloody footsteps in her wake, Lisa walked further until she spotted a landmark which she new was in the vicinity of Hans's house. A small church, one of the many in Cologne.

Grinning, Lisa went straight towards her ex-boyfriends home. That a few houses stood in her way didn't bother her. She simply stepped on them. Luckily for Lisa, the houses were only one story high. As big as she was, a building three or four stories tall would be too much for her to step on our plough through.

CRASH! Like a small toy house made of thin glass, a fairly big villa collapsed as she trod on it. Lisa's naked foot mercilessly obliterated the building. Her sole smashed the roof as soon as it touched it. With a loud crash it gave in, followed by the walls. Everything crumbled to dust as Lisa's foot and vast weight pressed down on the villa. The walls gave in, dust clouds blew everywhere, furniture was totally destroyed.
The 150 feet tall giantess hardly noticed. Sure, she felt the things giving in under her feet, but she was occupied too much with her ex to notice.

The people, in the meantime, were glued to the TV or Internet. A news helicopter circling around Lisa, from a save distance, showed how the young woman simply walked through Cologne, stepping on houses like nothing.
CRASH! Like made of thin wood, another house was obliterated under her feet. WOOSH! A tree, about 15 feet high, was stepped on and smashed to the ground under her sole as if it was a small weed. The red-haired, naked girl didn't care. And why should she? Everything seemed insignificant to her. The viewers realized that when they saw her enormous body towering so high above everything they had build. Houses, usually quite impressive, where stepped on like sand castles and broke like cheap toys. Majestic trees seemed reduced to little plants, giving in under the big feet and the huge weight of the giantess. Humanity was given a lesson in humility as this female colossus strode though the city smashing everything in her path. To her, the living areas seemed low-to earth, unworthy, insignificant works of insignificant bugs.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

"BRRR! KRRR!" Lisa's stomach rumbled. The giantess stopped walking and rubbed her tummy. She felt she was hungry, and wanted to eat something before taking care of Hans. About 100 feet from her, she saw a Chinese restaurant. Since it was still early morning, it was closed, but that didn't bother Lisa. She now had ways to open it.
She went towards the tiny structure, crushing another car under one of her feet doing so, and dug her hands under the calf-high, terraced roof. Her enormous fingers broke through the plaster and bricks with ease, and when her hands were under the roof, Lisa gave a mighty shove. The roof loosed. Lisa lifted it with a little trouble and let it slide on the other side, where it broke to pieces as it fell into the garden.
Inside the restaurant, no one was there save the personnel. They were obviously preparing for the day to come, but they hadn't thought one of the guests would be a giantess. With a gigantic appetite.
Lisa scanned the kitchen. Much to her anger, most of the food was yet unprepared and still frozen. Only a large kettle with red sweet-sour sauce stood bubbling on a furnace. Her face darkened.

"What is this?" she said to the tiny Chinese, who gazed up at her, as frozen as their food was. "I'm hungry, and I want to eat!"

Her eyes wandered from the raw and frozen food to the Chinese and back a few times. Lisa's eyes finally fixed on the personnel and smiled. She knew what to eat.

Lisa tore two nearby street lanterns out of the ground. Using them as chopsticks, she plucked a cook from the kitchen, brought him to her open mouth and ate him. Clothes and all. Lisa tasted the meat, the iron-like blood, and felt his bones crunch. Just like a piece of pork in baked dough, save that the crunchy part was now inside.
The others tried to run as they saw Lisa eating their colleague, but the back of the restaurant was blocked by the destroyed roof and the front by Lisa's legs. She had kneeled before she began eating, and her enormous legs now blocked the entire entrance. There was nowhere to run.
Lisa picked another Chinese with her lantern-chopsticks and devoured him as well. Chewing him up, she saw how one man crawled under a kitchen table. Grinning, she threw the table away, and picked the frightened guy up with her lanterns. Then she brought the screaming Chinaman to her face and grinned wickedly at him.

"MMMMmmmm! Chewing gums," she said. "First, we unwrap them."

Lisa tore the clothes with her fingernails from the struggling man's body until he was totally naked. Then she stuck out her enormous tongue, easily as long as his body was, and licked him a few times. Slowly, excruciatingly slow, she brought the man to her gaping mouth. He yelled like possessed as he slid into her maw, as if that could ward off his upcoming death. His screams died as Lisa's enormous lips closed around him, and soon he would never scream again, as teeth the size of card boxes mangled and crushed his body to a red puree.

Lisa ate every Chinese, man or woman, that was unlucky enough to be in the restaurant, until only one guy was left. That was the owner, a fat guy whom she deliberately saved for the last. The lanterns bent a little bit as she had picked him up with them.

"Yummy," Lisa said, looking at him. "What have we here? A ball of jelly? Let's see."

She tore his clothes off as well, revealing his big belly and thick legs. Grinning, Lisa used her fingernails to carefully pick up the kettle with sweet-sour sauce. She knew it was hot, and didn't want to burn herself. 

"Mmmm," she said, eyes closed, as she smelled the sauce. The scent was faint, but there, tiny as the kettle was to her. Then she poured its contents over the man's body. He screamed with agony, as the oily sauce was boiling hot. Lisa laughed and put the man whole in her mouth, gobbling him up with taste. His body fat and internal organs mixed with the sauce as he was being grinded between Lisa's teeth, and soon he joined the remains of his underlings in the gigantic stomach of the giantess.

"Aah. That was good. I must keep this place in mind, " Lisa said, rubbing her belly. The 150 foot girl stood up, brushed her knees off and went on her way, humming Monty Python's song "I like Chinese."

Lisa finally reached Hans's house. She kneeled, her foot carelessly uprooting a street lantern, and dug her fingers under the roof as well. Without any noteworthy effort, Lisa lifted this roof too and looked inside the house she knew pretty well. Hans stood there, in a corner, looking up at her with eyes wide open in shock. His computer was turned on, and from her height, Lisa could see herself on an internet news site.

She reached inside the house and grabbed her ex. Standing up, she smiled at her tiny price.
Hans, on the other hand, felt sick. Not only from fear, but also because he was raised up into the air so swift. His heart pounded so wild, it felt like it was about to burst forth form his chest. The tiny cheater felt his pee running along his legs as his gigantic ex looked at him, baring a set of teeth that could chew him up like a meat morsel.

"Hi, Hans," Lisa said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Do you have anything to say, hm?"

Hans did not. He knew he was finished. Even though Lisa hadn't said what she was planning to do, he just knew it. She had been furious when he told her about his "needs", he remembered vividly how he laughed at her, and how he had made fun of her feelings. Now, he was going to pay. Hans silently thought that if he would somehow get out of this alive, he would go into a monastery and never touch a woman again.

"No? Aren't you going to tell me about your needs? That you need a lot of women? Am I not enough woman for you now? Do you think you can handle me? Perhaps we should try. Right here. Me on top?" Lisa raised her vast eyebrows asking that last question.

Hans was nearly passing out. He pictured how Lisa lowered her crotch on him, smashing his body to pulp under her enormous weight. Hell, she could shove him right into her vagina and probably hardly notice it. His view narrowed and blackened from that thought.

"No. Not that," Lisa said. "You aren't worth it. You are an unworthy worm, and I'll make you pay. Not just for me, but in the name of every girl you cheated on! First, your house!"

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Lisa turned her back towards Hans's house and crouched down. She placed her ex on the ground, in such a way he could see what she was about to do.

"Make a run for it, and you'll be a pancake under my feet," she warned him.

Hans, who had seen his ex stepping on houses, probably with their occupants still inside, knew she wasn't just threatening. He watched as Lisa lowered her gigantic butt a bit lower and...

... began to shit.

A large terd, as thick as the trunk of a full grown oak, emerged from her behind. Hans watched open-mouthed as the enormous stinking piece of waste fell into his now roofless house, sliming down across the walls and no doubt soiling and smashing his belongings.
With a blubbering sound, Lisa continued evacuating her bowels. A second log, looking like a gigantic slug, joined the first. Then a third. Hans could now see the shit poking over the walls.

"Ah! That feels good! I had to shit all day! It's natural, isn't it Hans? Ha, ha!" Lisa said. "But there is more. I can feel it. Here's a good one coming!"

True to her word, her ass vomited a large load of wet, blubbery shit with filled Hans's house entirely. All his things, his possessions were buried in countless tons of stinking, cloying waste. And he could do nothing but look at the shitting giantess, who watched him like a hawk.

Then the inevitable happened. His house couldn't take it anymore. Like a card box, the walls fell outward and a large, brown load of shit began mulching in every direction. Where Hans house had stood, now a large pile of human waste lay. Lisa had shitted her ex's house to smithereens!

"Look at that," Lisa said, who was finished now. I can even shit bigger than your house! And you think you need other women Hans? Is a girl like me not enough for you?"

Lisa grabbed him again. Her grin disappeared as she brought Hans to her face. He laid in her open hand, hardly the size of her index finger. Lisa was so massive, so big, so huge! And she was able to lift him like a small doll. Hans felt helpless. He was helpless.

"Do you know what I've been through, thanks to you, bastard?" Lisa spat. "I was heart broken. You hurt me. Oh, yes, mister, you hurt me! And you laughed at me! Not to mention I'm financially ruined as well! Do you know I can hardly pay my bills because I moved here just for you? To this... this stinking big city? Full of beggars, noisy traffic, crime and whatever else? You pig!"

Lisa didn't realize, or maybe didn't care at all, that Cologne wasn't more criminal, noisy or harbored more homeless people than any other city with about 1,000,000 inhabitants. But she hated Cologne for being so big, and now she blamed Hans as well as the entire city for her misery.

"I'll show you what I think of this blight of civilization," she sneered at the little man in her hand. "And you are going to witness it all."

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

She turned and wanted to leave, but she saw three police cars standing in front of her. Cops, six of them, had closed the street entrances and were looking up at her, as well as countless onlookers behind the barricades. Lisa hadn't noticed at all, she had been too occupied with Hans.

"What the hell do you want, you fucking cops?" Lisa asked. She was about to teach Hans a thing or two and the police was going to spoil it? No way!

Before anyone of them could act, Lisa had selected a policeman and stomped him with his fist. The last thing the officer saw was Lisa's angry face, an enormous fist coming down, and then darkness.

The other policemen drew their guns and began firing. The bullets pricked Lisa, but didn't harm her seriously. The giantess kneeled, grabbed a police car with one hand -she held Hans in the other- and used it like a brick to smash three other officers to pulp. The car lost its tires as soon as she hit the ground and looked afterwards like a crushed soda can. The officers looked worse. Like red bird droppings.

Lisa bent down and grabbed the remaining two policemen with her free hand. The giantess turned and strode back to Hans' ruined and soiled house and, without thinking twice, opened her hand and turned it upside down. The cops dropped into the huge pile of shit, sinking halfway in the putrid, brown, cloying mass. Wiping her hand symbolically on her shin, Lisa left.

The onlookers tried to run as Lisa strode towards them, but she was far too quick for them to outrun. Each stride easily covered 70 feet, and no 6-footer could run that fast in two seconds.

For Lisa, the fleeing mass of people looked like black sand being blown away. Little people, scurrying at her feet, trying to escape. Lisa smiled wickedly. In two strides, she was upon the tiny mob. As if they weren't there, she simply stepped on them. Her foot covered two or three people at once, her mass pressed them open like ripe tomatoes. Blood and innards squirted out of their tiny bodies as she brought her full weight on her unfortunate victims. Lisa felt like King Kong. She, who was a 5'7 tall girl, sad and being cheated on yesterday, had now the power to kill by simply placing her foot on the ground. Lisa didn't care anymore that they were humans. She didn't mind there were laws and morals. She was a giantess, above those things. She walked further, not even looking down, a mute statement how insignificant the people had become to her. All thanks to Bertram, and the ancient Germanic gods.

"The next ones I kill are a sacrifice to Wotan," Lisa softly said and squished three young women, who were about her age. They were standing on the pavement and using their cell phones to make pictures of her. As they turned to puree under her enormous foot, Lisa thought she felt a skull crack under her big toe.

Lisa didn't just kill or injure people. Items were destroyed as well as she walked towards her goal. Parked cars were rendered total loss under her footfalls, traffic signs bent like paperclips, decorative trees smashed like large flowers. Lisa smiled as she strode through the city she despised, her arms swinging along her side. Hans in her hand swung with them, and had trouble keeping his breakfast down. He hung about 75 feet from the ground and had to witness how his ex killed and crushed without concern.

"This.. this is a nightmare. Yes, I am dreaming. In bed. I'll wake up soon and nothing of this will have happened..." he thought, but knew that this was no dream at all. It was real. His ex was a 150 foot giantess, and was trampling through Cologne. With him as captive.

Lisa finally arrived at the river Rhine from the Deutz district. She walked towards the Hohenzollern bridge, a large bridge that spanned the river and sported six railroad tracks as well as a pedestrian crossing. Lisa knew the bridge well, as she and Hans had fastened a cloister on the grated fence running along the bridge to symbolize their relationship. Countless couples had done so, as the huge amount of cloisters testified. Another ritual that meant nothing to Hans. A bad memory for Lisa.

She stepped into the Rhine, which hardly came up to her knees, and waded towards the bridge. Her head just peeked above its metal roof in the shape of a wave pattern. She held Hans up by his arms, showing him the bridge.

"Remember when we stood here, Hans?" she asked. "Remember the cloister we fastened there? Hm? What were you thinking of, when I dropped the key in the Rhine so the cloister, and therefore our love, would never be breached? About one of your other girlfriends? Or were you perhaps thinking smack of me? Another dumb chick who thinks she is the only one for you? Well?"

Hans said nothing. Cold sweat ran from his body.

"Listen, bastard. I'm going to show you and the rest of this city something. You can watch. You'll get the place of honor to view it."

Lisa put him on top of the bridge. Hans had to hold for dear life to the metal, which was broad -for him- and didn't offer a good hold. The giant girl waded further through the Rhine, to the shore of the other side. Going on land again, she turned to face Hans, grinned, put her hands on her hips and began to grow again.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

She grew to 200 feet, 300...400. Lisa smiled as she shot up, her already huge body expanding to even more impressive proportions. Stores and multiple-story buildings were shoved out of the way by her expanding feet. They first pressed against them, then the stone and concrete cracked, broke, and finally everything was bulldozed flat. Lisa's toes, now bigger than the biggest van, inflated like balloons, rolling over everything and everybody in their path.

500 feet. Buildings that seemed very solid crumbled as if hidden explosives blew them up as Lisa's ever-expanding body simply smashed them instead of being blocked by their concrete and stone. Her feet, big as a three-story house now, steamrolled over houses, trees, traffic signs, cars and whatever else is found in a common city or brushed it aside like a giant broom.

700 feet.

800.

1,000.

To Hans it looked as if Lisa would never stop growing. Smoke of the destroyed buildings played around her feet, her legs towered above almost everything, and her head seemed to bump against the blue heavens.

Hans now noticed he was sweating. Cold sweat, running all over his body. He also saw that the trains on the bridge had come to a halt, and the shore of the Rhine was dotted with people. Tens of thousands, perhaps ever more, stood there and looked at his already 1,500 feet tall ex. And she gazed down at them, hands on her hips, grinning and growing.

2,000 feet. Lisa was so massive. She was able to hold a house in her hand without effort now, or grab an entire train like a child's toy. Hans trembled all over and had even more trouble not to fall down. Tears welled up in his eyes. It was all so overwhelming, his ex a towering, gigantic titan, a colossus of unphantomable size and power.

After about a minute or two, Lisa stopped her growth. She was big  enough for her plan. The 22-year old was truly enormous now. Houses came barely up to her ankles, cars where smaller than the toenail of her pinky toe, her legs dwarfed the tallest buildings while clouds played around her head. She stood about half a mile tall!

Hans held for dear life to the bridge. He had seen his ex grow, and every foot she gained made him more and more desperate. What had happened to her? Had she become utterly mad? The shy, rather quiet and friendly girl he knew had turned into a power-crazy, murdering monster. As he saw his enormous big Lisa, who had reached a scale no one could ever have imagined, Hans still trembled as if coming out of cold water. He peed in again his pants, soiled them, and kept sweating. The sight of Lisa, growing more and more each second, was something a human brain was not designed to comprehend.

"Let her stop," he had thought all the time when she had been growing. "Oh please, let her stop..."

But Lisa hadn't. She grew and grew until she had reached a little more than 3,000 feet. Now she gazed towards the bridge, put on a stern face and cleared her throat.

"People of Cologne. I am Lisa, and I was dumped a week ago by my boyfriend Hans. There he is (she pointed in his direction) on the bridge. Because of this bastard, I moved to your city even though I didn't like it. I hate him, and I shall take my revenge right now! It is time to pay him back. What I am going to do is his fault alone. He is from Cologne, born and raised here, and I shall destroy everything he holds dear! Like this!

Lisa looked towards the ground. Hans, who had just gotten a little of his sanity back, saw what she was looking at. As he realized what she had in mind, he felt as if the Earth was swallowing him up.

"Lisa... NO!!!" he whispered.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Next to Lisa stood the famous Cologne Cathedral.

The 515 feet tall building was totally dwarfed now that a roughly 3,000 feet tall giantess stood next to it. The two usually impressive spires hardly came up to her knees. It seemed as if she had bought a miniature souvenir of the Cathedral and placed it next to her on the ground.

"Hans once told me that you people were worried when building a new subway," Lisa said. "That the Cologne Cathedral's foundation would give in and the entire thing would collapse. Don't worry, I'll take care that won't happen!"

Grinning and hands on her hips again, Lisa lifted her right foot and held it into a 90 degree angle. Like a gigantic building crane, the giantess turned and brought her foot over the Cathedral until it hovered over it.

All of Cologne was quiet. Only a few sirens could be heard, but every man, woman and child collectively held their breaths as the giantess held her foot over their famous, beloved landmark. Lisa, aware of this, held her foot a couple of seconds over the building, savoring the moment. She rocked a bit while trying to keep her balance, but didn't fall. Then she decided it was time.

Crushing time.

Slowly, painfully slow, the giantess brought her foot down. The Cologne Cathedral was about to be destroyed.

Lisa's sole first touched the two spires of the Cathedral. Small chunks of rock rained down as the upper parts almost simultaneously broke off. Lisa's foot descended slowly, the giantess loved every moment of it. Her foot, bringing down an unphantomable weight, broke through the ancient masonry like it was made of dried crackers. One spire broke in half, vertically, and fell in two large chunks down the walls of the building. The other one held on a bit longer. But Lisa was the stronger.
Slowly, the other spire began crumbling. As if made of loose sand, it turned to pieces as Lisa's foot came down more and more. Small pieces of stone and wood rained down on the plaza before the Cathedral, injuring a few startled onlookers.

Hans, still on the bridge, saw with horror how his ex destroyed the landmark of Cologne. Lisa's eyes wandered from him towards the Cathedral and back, hands on her hips, as she slowly crushed the building.

As Lisa's foot reached the roof of the building, it seemed to offer an almost divine kind of resistance as the bringing down of her foot was halted. But that only seemed so for a moment. Lisa's foot, about as long as the Cathedral, rested for a few seconds on its base. Then, a muscle in her leg twitched. Lisa had deliberately halted her crushing, but now, she continued it.

First, cracks appeared on the four walls, as if drawn by an invisible hand. The age- old windows shattered one by one, raining shards down on the ground. Statues of saints toppled from their niches and fell head first down, breaking into countless fragments. Without shifting more weight, the enormous foot broke through the large, thick walls. Finally, the Cathedral gave way to the giantess. With a loud rumble, Lisa's foot totally smashed through the building, flattening it and all masonry, treasures and objects of art inside of it.

The shock was indescribable for the people of Cologne. Their Cathedral, landmark of their city, utterly destroyed by a grinning, 3,000 feet tall girl. Crushed like a box of plywood. It had taken centuries to build, and now, all was destroyed in less than a minute under the sole of a gigantic young woman who thought this was a good way of taking revenge on her boyfriend.

Hans himself was crying as Lisa trod down the Cathedral. He barely noticed her trampling the remains and shoving them into the Rhine, flowing next to where it stood.

This is fantastic! That building, that place of worship of the new religion, she has destroyed it! I've seen it being build, long ago, and it took centuries to complete. It had always hurt my eyes, as it is... was a monument of the new religion. Finally it is destroyed! Oh, great day! Now that this Cathedral is gone, now that the Rhine is washing away its leftovers, the gods will surely let me enter Valhalla.
Ah, that Lisa girl is big. Bigger than we ever imagined our giants and giantesses, but then, she is nothing compared to Jormungand,  the Midgardsnake who encircles the entire world. Ye gods, did you see that the Cathedral is gone? Please, I beg thee, let me enter Valhalla!

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Lisa grinned as she saw how the debris that had been the Cologne Cathedral laid in the Rhine. The entire building was gone, destroyed by one of her mighty feet. She recalled Hans mention the biggest bell of the Cathedral, the Peter's Bell, which the people here called "Fat Peter". The bell was about 9 feet in diameter and weighed 24,000 kg (about 50,000 lbs), but to her, it was less than a thimble. Hell, she wouldn't even be able to shove in on the tip of her pinky toe.

Lisa bent over to the Hohenzollern bridge and scanned for her ex. But she didn't see him.

Hans had lost his consciousness after he had witnessed Lisa crushing the Cologne Cathedral. Because Lisa hadn't tied him to the bridge, he had fallen down. Unfortunately, he fell into the Rhine, where he sunk like a brick because of his clothing. By the time Lisa had finished her crushing business, he had drowned.

Lisa didn't know that. She thought Hans had escaped and began scanning the entire bridge. But because of the metal works and fences, she couldn't properly see what was on the railroad tracks.

"Curse you!" Lisa swore. She tore at the metal works to remove them, but the 1200 feet long bridge didn't give way. Lisa, fuming and sure that Hans had to be on the bridge, stepped into the Rhine, swung one foot over the bridge so that it ran between her legs and grabbed the steel roof firmly with both hands. She gave it a mighty shove.

The roof still didn't budge. Lisa tried again. She used her entire weight, leaning backwards as she pulled.

CRASH! The metal suddenly snapped. Lisa, surprised, lost her balance. With a piece of the Hohenzollern bridge in her hands, she stumbled backwards and fell.

Right on the main railway station.

Her enormous behind smashed through the ceiling, crashed through the railways, trains and concrete and through the stores lying a floor deeper as well. She came to a halt with a loud THUD! that rocked half the city.

Countless until then undamaged buildings were destroyed now. The shockwave her fall caused severely damaged most of the city's center, while many houses in the outskirts suffered from smashed windows, toppled room decorations or collapsed garden sheds.

Lisa, however, had other trouble. Although the main station was tiny compared to her more than 3,000 feet long body, it had hurt her butt cheeks. The debris poked painfully in her skin, and worst of all, she felt foolish. As if she had been in a game of pulling ropes with somebody who had suddenly let loose just to make her fall backwards. She stared for a moment into nothingness, eyes and mouth wide open in shock, surprise and indignation.

Imagine, a huge 22 year old redhead, half a mile tall, sitting in a city. In her hands the remains of a bridge, both feet resting in a river, and her face a look as if she had been bedeviled. Usually, this would have been funny. But now, it was not.

Lisa pictured herself sitting there and became enraged. Hans was gone, probably dead when he had been on the bridge and if not, she wouldn't possibly be able to find him again. And she had been hurt by falling on the main railway station.

"Ooh! Ow! You... FUCK!!! You'll pay for this," she screamed at no one in particular. She would get Hans, and make the city pay for this humiliation.

"Just you wait...." She spat as she got up. Lisa threw the bridge in the Rhine, rubbed her butt and began growing again.

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

She let her rage fill her body, blowing it up like hot air balloon. She swelled to dizzying proportions as she unleashed her anger and embarrassment. Lisa grew to one mile, then two, then three. Her feet totally obliterated whatever was left of the main railway station, her gigantic toes stretched into the Rhine, creating an enormous pink dam that made the river flow into the already severe damaged parts of the city. But the water would be the least problem the inhabitants of Cologne would soon have.

Lisa was already four miles tall and still grew. She would get Hans! And this entire city, oh yes!

"AAAaaaarrggh!!!" she screamed, adopting a stance as if she was chained by her wrists and someone struck her back with a whip. Her eyes closed, head tilted back, Lisa gave everything she had. She could feel entire city blocks crunch into dust against her feet, clouds moisten her chest, daylight slowly dimming as she rose higher and higher into the air.

After about a minute, she stopped her growth. Opening her eyes, Lisa saw nothing but small patches of different shades of green, as well as here and there some clusters of red and white dots. It was a sight she knew. Lisa remembered the same scenery when traveling by plane. Grinning, she looked down.

She saw her feet, standing in Cologne. No, not in Cologne.

On it.

Her feet easily covered one-third of the million-people city by just standing on it!

Lisa laughed out loud. The "big" city was hardly the size of a doormat to her now. She was 8 miles tall!

The Rhine was nearly invisible from her height. Houses, even the larger ones, seemed like crumbs, streets and railroad tracks as thin as threads. Lisa was unable to see people, she couldn't even see cars from her height.

Gleefully, she trampled the city as if extinguishing a fire. Within ten seconds, her mile-long feet, about 2,500 feet broad with toes each over 600 feet, had destroyed all of Cologne. Nothing of the age-old city remained. Lisa was so vast now, her weight pressed everything deeper into the ground as the deepest subway station had been. Entire houses, at least their remains, stuck into the wrinkles of her sole, while no one could hope to survive. Lisa compressed everything into a layer of stone, metal and organic material.

Not satisfied, she took a step backwards, bent down and collected the remains of the city. She swept it together with her 5,000 feet long hands and kneaded it into a ball as if it was winter and she was gathering snow to make a snowball. Then she threw the ball of dirt, crushed buildings and dead people into the air and kicked it. What was left of Cologne splattered into countless pieces before raining death and destruction upon everything in a sixteen-mile radius.

"There. So much for Hans," Lisa thought. "Now, what shall we do next?"


She walked around, gazing down on the German Rhineland as if she was indeed in a plane. Lisa deliberately stepped on the tiny villages. She liked how they fit easily under one of her feet. And she liked how they crunched nicely too. As if stepping on small, fragile crystals.

She arrived at the Cologne-Bonn airport. She never noticed the plane that was about to fly away her thigh smashed. She didn't feel the fireball it erupted into. She was too massive.
Hands on her hips, Lisa spread her legs, with could now span the entire, usually impressive airport. Lisa bent down and saw the tiny planes, to her the size of gnats. Smiling, she pressed her thumb on one, destroying it immediately. Then another. And another. Lisa continued that game for a while, she pressed 35 passenger planes, some even filled with passengers, into flat plates of metal.

After that, she carefully grabbed a plane and lifted it to her face. Although she was as gently as she could be, the tiny thing was bent severely, since her gigantic fingers put the plane under a huge pressure by merely picking it up. It was indeed like a gnat to her. Lisa tried to make out details, but, despite she had keen eyes, she couldn't. It was as if looking at a plane in flight, one couldn't make out much then also.

Rubbing her fingers and, doing so, turning the plane into a tiny ball, she crushed the terminals. Her feet broke through the roofs, smashing and destroying countless waiting rooms, shops, stairs and whatever else was to be found on an airport. After that, she scoped up the debris and made a small -to her- hill of it. Turning around, she sat down. Her gigantic butt pressed everything together. Lisa smiled. An entire airport compressed under her ass! What might! What power! She was a goddess!

After having sat for a while and enjoying her new might, she stood up again. Looking behind her, she saw that nothing but unrecognizable debris was left in the two oval shapes her butt cheeks had pressed into what had been a runway. Chunks of the airport fell down her butt, raining on the rest of the debris. Lisa wiped her butt cheeks off and went on her way.

She saw another city. It was Bonn, the former capital of West Germany. Without much fuss, she simply placed both feet on the city, in a way as if she stepped on a pair of digital scales. Her feet nearly devoured all of Bonn. Lisa, hands on her hips, looked down with a satisfied expression. She reveled in her might! Everything the people of Bonn had on their mind, from criminals planning their dark things to lawyers thinking of their strategies, from common neighbor quarrels to businessmen trying to make a big deal, it was all covered by her two naked, colossal, female feet! Every building destroyed. Every tree and car obliterated. Nothing remained under her soles. It was a marvelous feeling! Like a gigantic blanket, everything was immediately smothered into insignificance and nothingness by her mile-long feet.

She curled her toes, scraping two city blocks away, and sighted blissfully. Nothing could harm her anymore. She was the ultimate living being! Lisa cleared her throat and addressed the country, the continent, the world.

"I am Lisa, your new goddess! I can crush cities like nothing, destroy them by merely stepping on them! I drain rivers and lakes, flatten hills and smite villages with my fists. Woods are nothing like a thin layer of green, like velvet, which I can use to wipe my divine feet on! I want to be worshipped, and if I am displeased, a dozen cities will be obliterated! I am a goddess, and.... AAWWKK!"


Epilogue

Lisa never saw it coming. A tiny, yellow spark, flying swift as the wind. Like a meteorite burning in the atmosphere, it zoomed towards the back of her head.

Ziiing! It pierced the back of her head, her skull, her brain. Exactly there where even the tiniest of wounds was fatal it bored itself through the soft brain tissue. Then it emerged out of her cheek, leaving a small wound, before disappearing.

Lisa, caught in mid-sentence, fell. She was dead even before she reached the ground. As the 8- mile self-appointed goddess fell on the earth with a large THUD, her impact send ripples all over the world and destroyed everything in a twelve-mile radius from her body. The giga- giantess was no more. No one knew what caused her sudden death. Well, almost no one.

The gates of Valhalla have opened. Valkyries at my side, I enter. In the large hall I am greeted with cheers and hails. I grin. This is the moment I have been waiting for, for countless years.

Wotan, in his full glory, welcomes me. The All-Father, the Wild Huntsman, whatever his nicknames, smiles. Finally I am allowed in his hallowed halls. This is a fantastic moment. An honor usually bestowed upon the bravest of warriors. He addresses me with great joy in his remaining, sparkling eye.

"Welcome, my friend. Sit and be merry. Pork and mead are yours! This is a day of celebration, finally we have had our revenge!"

I bow and sit down, cheered by many fallen warriors and gods. I feel like a hero.

I am a hero.

My long, long wait has ended and I am rewarded for my loyalty. My vow is fulfilled. But one thing is on my mind. Why did Wotan kill Lisa, instead of letting her wreck more havoc? I ask the All-Father and he nods in understanding.

"I had to kill her. She had become too big and threatening the country. It were after all our lands she was destroying. Including countless of our holy oak trees. From a normal person, she turned into a monster. For a while it was all right, but she was getting too dangerous and power-hungry in the end. No, I had to kill the wench. So I hurled Gungnir, my sacred spear, and slew her."

But how? For doing this, one needs a lot of power. And ever since the new religion overtook the worship of my gods, there have been no sacrifices to grant them power. When I asked about this Wotan smiles.

"She made a sacrifice. No, not the tears. After she captured her ex-lover, she killed a few people and said that they were a sacrifice for me. Even if she didn't really mean it, it counted as one. And the human blood gave me enough power to intervene one last time with the mortal world. I had to kill her, because she was overusing her powers granted by my well. Which, by the way, will now be a common water well with no powers whatever.
But enough of this. Let us have fresh boar meat and drink until Ragnarok, the end of the world, comes. Either by a giantess or not, ha, ha!"

Thus Wotan spoke. And I, Bertram, am now one of the heroes. Pity Lisa had to die, but the All-Father, also the god of wisdom, is right. One should not overuse a gift from the gods.

Yes, patience is a noble trait....


THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3843