There is no I in Toy by ltltb
Summary:



An 18-year-old finds himself reduced in size by the Rebalancing of Sexes when his mother gives him to a 40-year-old neighbor. Even more challenging, he has to prove himself to her toys, which see him as just another member of the team. Read "Rebalancing the Sexes" and other stories in the series to get an idea what's going on when the protagonist shrinks. NOTE: Some editing to earlier chapters to add detail and clear up Mike's ambiguity about his situation. 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Mature (40-49), Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 23290 Read: 155367 Published: October 13 2013 Updated: April 15 2015

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb

4. Chapter 4 by ltltb

5. Chapter 5 by ltltb

6. Chapter 6 by ltltb

7. Chapter 7 by ltltb

8. Chapter 8 by ltltb

9. Chapter 9 by ltltb

10. Chapter 10 by ltltb

11. Chapter 11 by ltltb

12. Chapter 12 by ltltb

13. Chapter 13 by ltltb

14. Chapter 14 by ltltb

15. Chapter 15 by ltltb

16. Chapter 16 by ltltb

17. Chapter 17 by ltltb

18. Chapter 18 by ltltb

Chapter 1 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The toys tell the newly shrunken Mike he's just one of them. Not sure about where this will go.

Dear Jason,I know you're going to be 18 soon, and you're going to be making the decision of who's going to shrink you and become the center of your world,  at least for a time. 

At least, I hope you make that decision before it's made for you. I didn't get that option when I was your age. 

I know it's frustrating, to become small after you've spent so much time trying to get big. Girls towering over you at 12 was just a prelude to adulthood, it turns out. When I was that age, there was a humorous greeting card that people would send to boys of middle school age. "Life isn't fair. Just when girls get interesting, they're taller than us."After the Rebalancing, they came out with an updated version that added this line... "and when they get interested in US, we get SMALLER!"

You're going to need help from friends to get through this time. One of the best friends of my life helped me deal with all the changes. You may not believe it, but he's a piece of plastic. He's colored hot pink and he's about six inches tall, meaning sometimes he's taller than me and sometimes he's smaller.

I was a little annoyed, to tell the truth, when my mother fixed me up with a 40-year-old cougar to end my virginity and become my world. Surely there was some girl my own age who could possess my life. "She has a teenage daughter", my mother answered. "In a couple of years she'll be old enough for a boyfriend.""Mom!" I answered. "No girl is going to want her mom's old sex toy!""You're not a sex toy!", my mother answered. "You're a person with rights, even if you're only a few inches tall...""Even if I'm whatever size Sandra wants me to be", I snapped back. 

--- 

---I was a little annoyed, Jason. But not that annoyed. Maybe my mom had picked up on something that had happened a couple of months before. 

The school had one of those mother-son events, kind of like a father-daughter dance. This was a baseball game and I was one of the pitchers. Sandra doesn't have a son but she was there as a volunteer. I was a senior in high school and I knew she had a daughter a couple of years younger than me.

At first she looked like just another mom to me. Then I started thinking about how good her figure looked for being as old as she was. Old to me, at the time, meant some unimaginable age past 35 or so. 

I was sitting on the bench when Sandra walked over, putting me about eye level with her butt. Her butt was nothing spectacular. It was not one of those prominent MILF asses that so many guys my age started falling for, not long after the Rebalancing (and that males your age are still falling for, FWIW). it's just that with the capri pants she wore, it looked pretty good. The panty line was visible but not too visible.

I had stared at a few asses, before, mostly of girls my own age.  But I had never stared for so long, or so hard, at a mature woman's backside. My mind was wandering, imagining what it would be like to tug at those pants, and to slip a hand beneath the silk I imagined underneath.  

Then the fantasy seemed to direct me, rather than the other way around. Suddenly I imagined myself being as tall as that ass, climbing over those pants, into that crack, kissing those round hills. At that moment, Sandra's head turned backward, and her eyes met mine. Because I was staring at her ass, I had to look up to see her. I started shifting on the bench. I had never imagined anything like this before. Her ass seemed like a woman at my scale, while her face floated in the sky. 

Then I heard my mother's voice..."Looking at anything interesting?" she called. I muttered and blushed and shifted on the bench again, tugging at my pants, trying to will the erection away. That must be why she gave me to Sandra. 

---

I didn't rebel or try to break out of Mom's plan, which meant I soon found myself in Sandra's bedroom. I was hyperventilating. I knew when it was finished, I wouldn't leave that room again unless Sandra was carrying me, in her black panties, her stocking, her bra, or someplace more intimate. 

Before I got small, I noticed Sandra was using sex toys, a lot. She would periodically press a vibrator down on her clitoris  as she prepared to take me inside. She also used a hot pink dildo and a blue item that looked like a fireplug, about two inches tall. By the time she was ready for me she was pretty wet for a 40-year-old. 

You know, I don't think I ever explained to you what it feels like to shrink.

Of course, you're already horny, but that's just the beginning. First, your whole body tingles. Then it feels like it's on fire. Then your dick gets hard. REALLY hard. You only think you've been hard before. When you're 18 and this happens to you, it feels like concrete. It would take a hammer and chisel to take your cock off. 

Then there's this feeling that's hard to describe. It happens just before you really start to shrink. Instead of feeling like you're at your normal height in the big world, you feel like you're hundreds of feet up in the air. Even though you're looking down at a woman, you feel as though you should be looking up at her. Instead of feeling like a six-foot tall man, you feel like a tiny man in a tiny airplane flying around a woman. You feel like you're too tall, too big, too heavy. Your hands get numb. It's as if something is telling you to get lighter, and narrower, and shorter, and smaller. 

The next thing you notice is the woman seeming to grow around you. Her pheromones get stronger and as you get smaller, even stronger than that. All of her perfumes, fragrances, also become stronger, and especially so does the aroma of her honey. So unless you're pissed off, the way I was the first time I shrank, you just start to develop awesome feelings for this being that is becoming the sky over your head. 

The first time, I wasn't ready to accept what was happening at first. But eventually I could feel our roles reversing. I could feel myself becoming attracted to the power above me, and to associate femininity with divinity. As I reached a certain size and perspective, I lost my grip on that mask men keep on their emotions when they're big. It was like being high. I laughed and couldn't stop myself. 

The powerful feelings of shrinking completely took over as I came. When the afterglow faded I was just three inches tall, lying in front of a purple slit covered in honey, surrounded by peach-colored skin that extended to her thighs. Then the skin became the color of copper. Obviously her tan lines.

I began to see her mature body in a different light. The moles and veins and blotches and brown spots between her navel and knees got a lot more interesting, especially when the moles are as big as the palm of my hand and the brown spots as long as my torso. I didn't know it at the time, but the Goddess of Love was doing some things to make older women more... interesting... to younger guys when they shrink.

Then I saw her two fingers dive into the dark entrance that was as tall as my shoulders, slurp into the deep, wet place, and then turn to face me, dripping with honey. I backed up in fear.

"Don't worry", the voice towering above me said. "It won't shrink you again."

Carefully, I approached and licked her fingers, in a sort of pagan-feminine parody of a sacred ritual. The body and the spirit, the feminine energy that made me small and swept me down from my old life and expectations forever, now became a part of my body as I ate Sandra's honey. 

I saw Sandra scoop up her toys, one by one, and rinse them in her sink. Then she did the same to me. She had the sex toys piled on top of a towel on her closed toilet seat, and decided I should join them.

She dried us off one by one. Then to my  surprise, she pulled open a small chest, the inside covered in fake fur, not unlike a purse. Then one by one, she tossed the toys inside. Then she picked me up and dangled me over the box. "I don't belong in there!" I shouted. I was half-surprised by the sound of my voice. I had thought it would go up like a chipmunk. Instead, it still sounded like me... but thinner, without resonance... as if a parrot was imitating my voice. 

"Yes you do", Sandra answered. I had thought my ears would translate her voice into a rumbling, manly sound. That didn't happen. She still sounded like a woman to me... but her voice sounded deeper, and richer, than any woman's voice I had ever heard. Then she closed the box. 

As she carried us to another room, presumably her bedroom, the toys and myself rolled around in the darkness. Finally the rolling stopped. We had been placed on a table. I sat up in the darkness, and thought about opening the lid to see out into the room. I had no thought of escape. That was an impossibility after the Rebalancing, of course. But as I tried to stand, I felt weight press into me. I was being tackled. Even more strangely, my tacklers were plastic. 

"Rookie, it's time for you to learn a lesson!" It was a tiny, thin voice like the one I recognized as my own. But it seemed to be coming from the vibrator that had just been at Sandra's clitoris... now almost twice my height at five inches. 

"Now that you're small, you're just a toy like the rest of us!", the six-inch-tall pink dildo announced as it used its head to shove me in the ribs. "We are a team and we have to work together to get our Mistress Sandra off!" the vibrator continued. ... and the tiniest voice of all chirped in. "... and rookie, there is no "I" in TEAM ... or TOY!""Now what's your name?" 

"Mike", I answered nervously. "Mine's Buzz", answered the vibrator. "Danny Dildo here", said the pink phallus. "... and I'm Biff Buttplug", replied the blue toy that had most recently been in Sandra's rear end. It was the only one shorter than me. Only I wasn't sure if it was an "it" or a "he"... and if they were all "he's", what did that make me? 

 

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 2 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike continues writing to his son about teamwork and pleasing women when you're a few inches tall.

Chapter Two

To my son Jason,

As you go through this transition and become small, think back again to middle school, when just like now, you were the smallest creature in your universe. Adults were bigger than you, older boys were bigger than you, even girls your own age were bigger than you. To survive, you need friends. Sports gave you bonds you didn't even realize. Keep that in mind if your woman has a drawer of toys in her bedroom. Had I done thesame, my transition to physical and psychosexual smallness would have gone a bit more smoothly. I think backto that night when I experienced my first bout of hazing at the hands... no wait, they don't have hands... of the other sex toys. Notice I said OTHER sex toys.

"Rookie Mike", Buzz called to me, "what high school did you go to? "

"Central", I answered.

"Sing the Central fight song!" Danny Dildo demanded.

I actually got five words in... "Hail Central Knights and Ladies..." before I blanked out and started humming. "Hump-a-dump-a-dump"... that was their cue to pounce on me. Buzz was gut-punching me with vibrations so powerful  I thought i was under assault by a jackhammer. Biff was pounding my right buttcheek so hard I thought he wanted to give what he gave Sandra to my much smaller backdoor. Danny was standing back from the fray. This continued for a few minutes until they got bored and left me in a corner. I felt pretty pummeled and bruised but I bit my lip. Damned if I was going to moan and cry in front of a bunch  of... plastic things.

I got up and felt around in the darkness for something to put on. I found what felt like a ribbon and began to wrap it around my hips. Buzz noticed me. "What are you doing?"

"Putting on something I can use for clothes," I said.

"Sex toys don't wear clothes!" Buzz answered. "If you're going to live in our world and be a toy, you're going to stay as naked as we are!"

"Look, Buzz, I may be your size, but I am NOT one of you", I answered. "I am a man and this whole Rebalancing the Sexes is just some kind of weird anti-male bullcrap. I'm not her toy and..."

It was at that moment that the lid over our heads opened up and Sandra's gigantic face loomed overhead.

Let me stop and say something about Sandra's body, since you never met her. She obviously spent a lot of her younger years soaking up rays, as when I met her her entire skin was copper brown except for the areas covered by a bikini. Her arms were thin and her hands were elegant, especially with long red fingernails, which made the webbed lines on her middle-aged digits sort of attractive. The copper color of her skin sort of made the soupiness of her middle-aged flesh more attractive. I grew to love shoving my weight against her breasts and butt and feeling them just sort of drape themselves around me. But I had to grow... no pun intended... to enjoy her. That wasn't instantaneous, even though the arousal was. Any port in a storm, even if it's big enough for a supertanker.

After I became small, Sandra was  incredibly gentle with me at first, the way a teacher might be if she wanted to reach out to a small, shy boy. She picked me up in her hand and whispered. I could tell she had swallowed a breath mint as it felt so frosty. Her voice made my scalp tingle and I wanted to be petted like a puppy. I wanted to say something to Sandra, but I was still trying to be cool at the same time. So I tried to act cool. "Hey, Sandra, you know these toys are, um, talking to me? They're telling me I have to be um, naked all the time!" I hoped she would let me in on the joke.

"Of course they talk!" She laughed. "They have little chips that just repeat nice things about me all the time."

On cue, voices emanated from the plastic toys. But not the ones I had heard, rather, robotic versions of those voices piped up at Sandra. "You're so hot! You're so hot!" "I want to fuck you!" and other things women might have heard in bars before the Rebalancing of Sexes.

"See they're just toys with chips in them like greeting cards. I bet one of them went off in the dark. You must have thought they were propositioning you!" Sandra threw her head back and guffawed. "They're just brainless toys, they don't know anything. Maybe you're just trying to tell me you should be naked all the time, and guess what? I agree!" She grabbed the ribbon I was holding sheepishly and spun me out of it. I tried to hide my nakedness but my boner was too big for my hands to completely cover. Sandra pushed my arms back.

"See, you wanted so badly to be naked! Mike, I promise I'll never let you wear clothes again! If it's too cold I'll just find you a warm place inside my clothing... or inside me."

I felt a small part of my autonomy slip away, even as a small part of my anatomy grew in its desire.

"Speaking OF, I'm hungry for some first-time-in-the-small loving!" Sandra then scooped me up in those elegant hands and carried me to the bed, then began ritually lathering me in every lubricant imaginable.

I heard the voices from the toy box again. "Ask her to bring her toys!" "Take us with you!" I shook my head. I couldn't have imagined sharing a girl with her vibrator when I was big, and a virgin. Damned if I was going to share a woman with a toy that was bigger than I was. "You'll be sorry!" they jeered.

"You need to get to know me on the widest scale imaginable!" Sandra cooed. "One inch!"

I was not prepared for the job of loving her alone, at one inch tall. The worst of it was when I was inside her. Those walls were pounding me almost twice a second. Fortunately, I wasn't big enough for them to suffocate me. But that didn't keep me from taking a pounding. Finally, her body spat me out. I didn't feel any permanent damage but I certainly felt worked over. I was aching from neck to knees.

As she rinsed me off and put me back in the toy box, Sandra sang a song. "Lovin' don't hurt for a girl no more, now it's the boy who gets love-sore!"

Those lyrics echoed in my head  as Buzz and Biff Buttplug gave me a workover. When their pounding ended I drifted off to sleep.

The Goddess of Love appeared to me in a dream. Instead of towering above me, she was slightly smaller than I was, the way women were before the Rebalancing. I was still aching from the pain and wanted to cry. "Goddess of Love, why are you doing this to me?"


"You did this to yourself, Toy Michael, when you turned down help from your fellow toys."

"I'm not a toy! Even if I'm small, I'm not the same as those plastic things. Even if they talk!"

"Your life is now dedicated to the pleasure of a woman who is many times your size. That's not a task to undertake alone, especially as a young man just deflowered. You need teammates. Wingmen. As you are still of the age when young men are finding themselves through sports, I have given you a team. You are the quarterback and they are your offensive line. You are the mastermind and they are the wingmen. Their job is to help you achieve your destiny, and to help you reconcile to your new size. Just as sports helped you become a man, this team can help you become emotionally a toy. They can help you become emotionally small and enjoy your smallness. But you must put aside your ego. As Biff said, there is no I in team or toy." The Goddess vanished, and I was alone with my pain.

As I drifted in and out of consciousness, a warm humming seemed to fill my back. Buzz was giving me a massage. Part of me wanted to fight it, but the pain was so great, I just let it happen. I felt conquered by woman and toy. I was beginning to wonder who, or what, I was.

Chapter 3 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Earning respect from toys by showing respect.

Chapter 3

One of the things you have to be willing to do, Jason, once you become small, is to set boundaries. You have to say there are some things you will not do or tolerate. Even if you are one inch tall. The Goddess of Love will protect you from hard violence but everything else is subject to negotiation... and plastic toys are not really subject to the GOL's rules for women anyway.

I knew that I did not want a vibrator five times my height trying to "massage" me. My mind cleared, I steadied myself with my hand on the black floor of the box. I turned around and stood to face Buzz. The diameter of his "head" was as wide as I was tall. These toys had shown themselves to be bullies and I was prepared for another thrashing, being far too small to defend myself. Or even something worse. But I had to go down fighting. "Buzz, I need to say something." Buzz reared back, with Biff next to him and Danny in a corner. They towered over me in the blackness, like three missiles pointing into space. Certainly space couldn't have been much darker than the inside of that toy box. Here's that dialogue as I remember it:

"Listen, Buzz, I don't like you touching me that way. I'm asking you to... to respect that, OK?"

Buzz leaned back, seeming to make himself even taller. "OK, so why don't you respect us?"

"Because... because you're TOYS!"

Buzz then played back my own voice, exactly as his chip had recorded it. I heard "because you're toys" in an impossibly thin voice. Then all of the toys laughed.

"Then just what are YOU?"

"I'm a man!" I shouted. Again Buzz played back my tiny, ridiculous voice. "I'm a man." Everybody laughed. '

Buzz leaned his head right into my face and started buzzing. "You're smaller than every toy in this box, you have a tiny little voice, and you want to think you're better than the rest of us?"

"I have a mind! I'm not just a piece of plastic with a chip inside!"

"You're mind is useless when Sandra decides she wants you and takes you inside her! That honey takes over and you become as mindless as the rest of us!"

Closer to my level, Biff piped in. "Besides, everybody knows that flesh-toys think with their pleasure hooks ... I mean, their dicks!"

Laughter again from everybody but me.

"Just admit it", Buzz said as he buzzed over my head. "Admit you're a toy and we'll leave you alone."

"I'm not a toy!"

"Say it or you'll get another workover!"

"I'm NOT A TOY!"


"One more chance and then you get it!"

"I AM NOT A TOY!"

Buzz and Biff piled on for another smacking. Despite having something they lacked... hands... I couldn't make up for my smaller size. They would just leap up and pile drive me. I couldn't understand why I was still alive. I felt like I'd been run through  a trash compactor.

Then Danny, who'd been at the fringe, moved in.

"Stop!" he said to the others. "Bro, all we want is to be your friend. We all have the same interest... making Sandra happy. Even if you don't think I'm the same as you, can you respect me the same way you want to be respected?"

My head was still swimming. "I... I think so..."

"Then whether or not you think you're a toy or not, or whether you think we're as good as you, then let's be cool, OK?"

"I'd shake your hand if you had one, Danny", I said. Instead I fist bumped him about 1.2 inches off the bottom of his base, which was as far up as I could reach.

"Be our friend, Mike", Danny went on. "We'll make you feel good about being a sex toy."

Buzz buzzed in. "We can show you how not to get smashed to a pulp when Sandra takes you in her cave!"

Biff added his two cheeks... er, two cents. "You've really got to try her butthole. All that oxytocin does nothing for a piece of plastic, but for YOU...."

Just then the toy box flooded with light and Sandra's face looked down on me again. "I think it's time for another round!" This time I motioned to the toys... er, the other toys. They were coming along for the ride.

Chapter 4 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike and the (other) toys try teamwork and Sandra announces a visitor.

Chapter 4

 

You see, my son Jason, it's been different for you. Adults knew what was coming for you and educated you accordingly. Remember the special physical education classes for boys that included swimming in tunnels with pulsating walls and viscous fluids? 

My generation got nothing like that, of course; the Goddess of Love just appeared one day and sent all us males from gyms and ball fields to vaginas, from spending our days in classrooms to spending our days in panties and bras... and, in my case, a toy box. One day we were guys walking the earth, the next we were pets and toys.

To be fair, our mothers' generation and the girls who were our contemporaries  weren't exactly prepared for it either. A lot of the girls were trying to shrink teachers and coaches, not to mention college students and older men off the street,  while us high school guys looked desperately for a home.  I remember Mom urging Dad on to assuage her own desire as she worried over what to do with me. So maybe I'm less judgmental than you might be, about the circumstances that put me in the hands of Sandra. After all, you have formalized protections and older women in business suits and high heels handing you their cards, and no woman or girl can lay a hand on you till you turn 18, without your consent. We had none of that and had to make our way as best we could.

Given all that, I think I could have done worse than to end up with Sandra. She was pretty gentle with me, the first few times after I got small, even though getting small was sort of raucous. Before my mother gave me to her, she was a high school teacher, and I think she had a clue as to how to pry back the shield on a teenager, which, at 18, I still was.

Again, she took me in her hand and spoke softly. "Hi, Mike". Sandra's voice was just a whisper, but it rushed over me and made my scalp tingle. "Five inches!", she whispered. Then she licked me from head to toe, tasting the chocolate sweat (and other fluids) that made me taste like a candy bar, thanks to the Goddess of Love. (How many girls have made suggestive remarks to you about never having to buy themselves chocolate ever again?) 

Her voice was a little less intimidating, now that I almost filled her palm on my knees. She started to caress my back with two of the incredibly elegant, pampered and painted fingers on her other hand. She began to speak, half like a middle aged woman remembering her youth, half like a teenage girl talking about her crush.

"My boyfriend in  high school had a haircut like yours. I dreamed of having a little version of him to keep in my pocket all the time... and now I do." Then her eyes lost that faraway look and turned back to me. "I know it's been all about me up till now. I have to think you have a few ideas about what to do. You seem like such an imaginative young man. Why don't you tell me what you'd like?"

That's when I cleared my throat and spoke. "I'd like you to use your toys..." and I almost said "as well as me", then I changed it to "ALL of your toys." Those guys in the box were getting to me. "Ooh, you DO get it!" Sandra squealed. "You know, if you ask most girls whether they want their toys or a man, they'll say 'Both'." I thought I heard cheering from afar, but Sandra didn't react.

She carried me back to the toy box, opened her palm and allowed me to climb back inside. Then she brought it over to the bed. Carefully, she placed Buzz, Danny and Biff on the bed, then turned the box over and let me tumble out. It wasn't bad, as I fell out onto a soft coverlet.

"I'm kinda pissed at you", Biff hissed. "Not you personally, Mike, but all of you flesh-toys who came out of the big world."

"Why's that?"

"Used to be, ass smelled like ass", Biff answered. "Then the Goddess of Love made ass smell the way pussy used to smell, so you flesh-toys would have a place to play. I mean, you guys can EAT her pussy, literally, now that it tastes like honey. Why did the Goddess have to change ass to pussy?... and what's with Oxytocin squirting out of there?"

"You didn't ask for that and I didn't ask to be five inches tall", I answered.

"Hey, Mike! Over here!" Buzz yelled.

Sandra had picked him up and placed him in front of her pussy. I didn't even think about lifting myself up onto Sandra's tummy and running down to her crotch, then leaping down to Buzz's position.

"She wants you inside her while I buzz her clit", Buzz said to me.  "I need to go over her with you. When she gets aroused, her vaginal contractions come every 0.8 seconds. Instead of saying "One Mississippi, Two Mississippi" to yourself, just say "One Mississippi. That's how often you'll get hit with a pussy squeeze. Breathe on the pauses and make her pressure exhale you."

Then, strangely, Buzz asked me what her honey tasted like. "Like ice tea with a little lemon", I answered. "Only hot." A couple of fingers dove into the great slit, then coated me in a sweet fluid. Then the index and middle fingers took me like a cigarette, as though her vagina was taking a drag on me. The sounds of squishing and queefing surrounded me, interrupted occasionally by Buzz making a pass on Sandra's clit. Then Sandra stopped and pulled me entirely out of her... but just barely. My toes were still touching her labiae.

"Baby," Sandra said and then she laughed. "I just called you baby and I think I just gave birth to you!" Then a second laugh shook my world. "I think I'd like to use the dildo and the vibrator up front, so I was wondering... could you slip to my butt and... um, do me in the back?"

This is where I want to throw in a caution about doing a woman in the back. It'll feel a lot like sex was in the big world, the one time you'll have it and the millions of times men had it before the ROS. But the oxytocin pouring out of there will make it very hard for you emotionally if you leave her. 

Clearly the Goddess of Love wanted us to connect to our lovers, but it can make things difficult if you know it's going to end someday. But, the problem was, I WANTED to please Sandra. So I wedged myself between her sloshy buttcheeks, and pushed them as far apart as I could with my hands and feet, and drove myself in as hard as I could. Of course, then Sandra made me one inch tall and I slid into her moist backpussy.

Biff Buttplug was giving me instructions as I tried to deal with the enormous cuddling urges induced by all that oxytocin. "The backdoor equivalent of the G-spot is the B-spot, and if you use her buttcrack as 12 o' clock, you'll..."


 Finally after a backdoor orgasm, Sandra squirted me out and I clung, goofy and teary, to the part of her right buttcheek that I could reach.


"Oh, Mike, baby, you're doing such a wonderful job back there. Your mother will be proud of you when she comes over tomorrow..." "Tomorrow?" My sexual reverie was turning to a blush of embarrassment. This was the first time my mother would see me since my reduction, and since Sandra's toys didn't wear clothes, I would be naked. "Oh yes, my little toy. We're going to have a ceremony for her to formally give you to me. We'll do it over tea." Seems the taste of her honey was a bit of foreshadowing...

Chapter 5 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike's mother arrives for his "wedding" to Sandra.

Chapter 5
The toys and I stood side by side next to the toy box, as if we were waiting for inspection. I was five inches tall and completely naked. Sandra was in another room, with her daughter. She had vowed she wasn't going to see me on her "wedding" day, and that the daughter she wanted to betroth to me would not see me until her 18th birthday.


 "So your extruder is paying us a visit?", Danny asked me.


 "Not my extruder, my mother."


 "Mother. That's what you flesh-toys call an extruder. She extruded you out of her through a die. That's what an extruder does. My extruder is back in Malaysia and is 20 by 30 meters across. I don't think she'll be making it over here. By the way, flesh-toy Mike, how tall did you say you were before Sandra made you the proper size for a toy?"


 "Six foot three."


 "And how tall is your mother?"


 "Five foot six."


 Danny couldn't facially express himself, but I sensed bewilderment.


 "How could she extrude you out of her die if you were taller than she was."


 "I was a baby, just 19 inches long. I had to grow up to six foot three."


 "You flesh-toys... you grow up, you shrink down... you should decide what size you want to be."


 "Wasn't my idea, Danny", I laughed.


 I continued making conversation while we waited.


 "Why do you think the Goddess of Love put us in your world?" I asked Danny.


 "I think the female sex drive is and always has been so powerful that nothing male can stand equal to it", Danny answered. "You shrank because you had to. Female desire was too great for you to resist. You had to become what their unconscious wanted you to be."

 
"What do you know about female sex drive? You just said my mother extruded me out of a die," I laughed.


 "Your 'manufacturing' processes are a little strange, flesh-toy. But I know women in the sense of their appetites. Sandra has taught me since the day she bought me. I think I know a little more than a guy who was a virgin before he got shrunk down into my world."


 Seems to me the female sex drive is a lot more powerful than it was before the Rebalancing", I replied.


 "You can think that if you want. See, the girls may have been hiding it from you, but what they were hiding from you, they were working out with us. Yeah, Sandra started working us a little more when the Goddess of Love made her little announcement. But we've had steady work ever since she divorced her husband, and a year or two before that."


 The door to the bedroom arrived. I thought it was Sandra... but then I saw it was my mother. I reached for my privates and bent over to hide myself. It was the first time I had seen Mom since I shrank. I felt littler than I had ever felt in her presence.


 Mom picked me up nonchalantly and set me down in her right palm. I was bowing in her hand, still trying to hide myself. "Mike, you don't have to hide anything from me. I've seen it all before." Her voice was so deep and resonant. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Thinking back, the last time it must have been so to me was when I was in the womb.


 "Mom", I answered, "it's different now." Nervously, I stood up in her palm.
"I am so proud of you today", she said. She sat me down on a dresser and pulled out two tiny black socks and a tiny black bow tie, which still looked large on me. "Put these on", she said.


 "Do I get a shirt or a suit or some underwear to go with them?" I asked.


 "No, Mikey", my mother cooed. She hadn't called me that since grade school. "You're a perfect little groom just the way you are." A muffled voice came from beneath her clothing. "Hush, Joseph", she answered, quieting my father.


 "Mom... I need to ask you something... I know we talked this over, and I remember what you said, but can you tell me again, why am I giving my life away to a woman who's old enough to be you?"


 "Now, Mikey, we went over this before. Remember what happened to the neighbor boys, Dennis and Tommy? They vanished and still haven't been found.  This is the right thing, because I have known Sandra for years. Because this way you are absolutely safe from any woman who wants to prey on you. Because this way you have the inside track to become the toy of a nice girl and the father of her children."


 I stood on the dresser and waited. My mother pulled out her phone and began playing "Here Comes the Bride."


 The door opened, and I saw Sandra's hand. But the rest of her did not enter. Instead, what we heard was an argument between Sandra and her teenage daughter, the one I was eventually supposed to marry but had never seen.


 "YOU CAN'T TELL ME I CAN'T SHRINK A BOY!" echoed off the halls with all the moodiness of a teenage girl's voice.


 "You're not mature enough to have a boy as a toy!" Sandra answered. "When the time is right, we'll have one ready for you."


 "I WANT TO SHRINK MY OWN GUY!" Came the screaming response. "I'LL SHRINK ONE AND NOT TELL YOU!"


 "No you won't, because the Goddess of Love will turn you into a smoldering cinder..."
"NO SHE WON'T! SHE WANTS GIRLS TO HAVE TOYS! "


 That phrase chilled me to the bone. That IS how they think of us now, I thought. I suddenly felt a lot closer in status to Danny Dildo and my other boxmates.


 "YOU'RE BEING A BITCH, MOM! I HATE...."


 The door slammed shut and the screaming turned to muffled rage as Sandra entered and turned the door lock. She was wearing her favorite sweatshirt and mom jeans. Towering over me, of course. Then she motioned to Mom and she turned her back to Sandra. Curled up in the palm of my mother's hand, I couldn't see Sandra, but she was apparently changing. Mom turned around to face Sandra, and what I saw was totally bizarre at the time, but looking back, a little hot, I dare say.


 Sandra was wearing a bridal veil, a white brassiere, a silk slip that stopped about halfway down her ass, knee-length black hosiery, and high-heel shoes. Now that they've remade the old movie "The Graduate" with a ROS theme, she looked a lot like Mrs. Robinson in the movie.


 I was placed on the dresser. I looked around to see Danny had been picked up and set on the dresser, with a ring on top of his head. "I'm your best man", he said. It was a cheap, costume ring. Presumably the real one would come when I was given to Sandra's daughter. Next to him was a belt, silver in color, with the words "I Belong to Sandra" etched in what appeared to be leather.


 Meantime, Mom brought up a plate of chocolate cookies and set them on the dresser. She put me in the middle, as though I were just another cookie on the plate.

Chapter 6 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The "wedding" and the "honeymoon."

 

Chapter 6

Jason, I was feeling quite helpless at this point. That would soon turn to something else, but at this point part of me was feeling utterly defeated, and the ceremony hadn't even begun. I was thinking of all the possibilities, all the choices, all the girls I could never have. At the same time, I felt a powerful pull toward that giant body, especially that giant ass. What was making me a fanatic about her ass, I kept thinking. The other thing I remember from this event,  was how hard people were trying to make what happened in the Rebalancing of Sexes seem normal, to get to a new normal. That includes my mother. Come to think of it, that includes me. 

Far above me, Mom was reading off a phone. She had written a kind of wedding script, like the ones where the preacher says... "Do you take this man..." Only this one was mostly her talking to Sandra, promising that I would obey her and worship her, and sealing the deal with Sandra by a kiss on the lips. I don't remember all the words. Then Mom told me to give Sandra the ring, which by now had been moved from Danny's head to the plate. She slipped it on and then commanded me to put on the belt. It wasn't really a chastity belt. Being so much larger, she didn't need to make me wear one to control my sexuality.  It was more a mark of possession, like being tattooed or branded. Then Sandra pushed me on my back, and started licking me, then biting into a cookie, then licking me again. I was a sticky mess of saliva, chocolate-flavored sweat, and bread crumbs. And all of this in front of my mother. It was the most humiliating day of my life, even more humiliating than being pummeled by sex toys. 

But at the same time, I felt a flash of anger, the kind of anger that might have endangered a woman at my old size. Now it reminded me of my own helplessness, while at the same time giving me emotional fuel to fight on. I would survive being small. I would do it to spite the world and that Goddess of Love that had done this to me and all men, robbed us of our self-determination and our futures. Yet, why did a part of my want that ass so much? Why did I feel desire for Sandra, in spite of everything?

The ceremony concluded and my Mom left. Sandra had another confrontation with her daughter, then she came back in the room. Her face warmed and reddened, and I could detect a lustful look. "Well, babe", now that we're officially a couple, I can start reading your mind... and I can sense that you're really pissed at me.""I'm really mad", I replied. "I don't like this situation, I didn't ask to be married to you, and I don't think your daughter is going to want me when she's 'ready' for a boyfriend." Actually I said all that much less eloquently, with a lot of umms, because I was 18.

"OK, I get that you're not crazy about me at this moment, and you're not ready to just climb into me right now. That makes ME mad. Right now, we probably hate each other a little bit. So why don't we have some 'hate sex' and work it out? You do your worst, Mikey, and I'll do my best. Just one thing, touch my clit before I'm good and hot and I will likely kick you into the next room out of reflex."

She shoved me inside her. I pounded her walls with my fists. She squeezed the hell out of me. I almost choked on her honey and almost suffocated as her muscles pinned my lungs shut. I tackled her G-spot like a linebacker. They say "hate sex" is a great way to work out anger. In spite of myself, it was working. It's hard to stay angry inside a pussy as big as you are, even if it does belong to a woman more than twice your age. 

The great thing about it with your partner is, a man can be as angry and aggressive as he wants to be at this size and it doesn't feel rough for a woman. It just feels good. By making us all small, the Goddess took away our power to commit violence in the heat of the moment.  She also took away our clumsiness. No matter how inexperienced you are, your touch is so small and delicate, it always feels good on a woman's delicate and small places. Gradually I was overcome by the greatest arousal I had ever felt. Not just my manhood... every part of me seemed to be swelling, throbbing, pounding. Hot, steamy juice was traveling up my penis the way it did before, but also through my mouth, my ass, and every part of my body. I felt like I was going to explode...and then I did. 

My first megasm. 

My body pumped and pumped, as much chocolate-flavored semen as it could muster. Then, when the hot chocolate ran out, a wonderful warm glow surrounded me. I noticed I was shrinking. But I couldn't remember Sandra commanding me to get smaller. Then I realized my own body was desiring it. I wanted to shrink. I wanted to be as small as I could be and just let Sandra's vagina devour me. Shrink me, shrink me, shrink me. I didn't want this but oh, I wanted it so badly! 

All I'm saying is, if you find your desires going against what your conscious mind wants, just enjoy the moment and sort the mental stuff out in the morning. 

Time seemed to stop as I slept through the afterglow of megasm. I drifted in and out of a dreamlike state. The Goddess of Love appeared to me. This time she was not my size, but many times larger, the way Sandra would be. 

"How did it feel making love to Sandra this time?"

"I didn't enjoy it", I answered. I was lying. 

"The state of your body says otherwise. Sandra didn't shrink you all the way down to one inch. That is what megasm does. Your body convinced itself that being small and worshipping Sandra was the most powerful and happy experience imaginable.  Thus. you shrank yourself."

I had noticed that incredible feeling, when it seemed chocolate flavored semen was squirting out of every pore.  It seemed natural, even though in my conscious will, I did not feel, or at least didn't think I felt, love for Sandra. 

"My body betrayed me!" I exclaimed.

"Or the hate sex was that good, Toy Michael. Just as women over the centuries have had amazing sexual experiences with men they despised, even slept with against their will."

"Goddess, I have a question," I asked impudently in my dream. 

"Please ask, Toy Michael." 

"I admit it. I didn't want to be Sandra's toy, but I'm attracted to her in spite of myself. Why?"

"There are some things that I have changed about attraction, Michael. Men have always been ruthlessly attracted to younger women, in part so that they could feel more powerful, being the larger sex. Now that the size ratios have been reversed, there is an underlying tendency, at least some of the time, for younger men to want to be with  more mature women. Let me tell you how that manifests itself. First, there is a tendency for the focus of attraction to move from the breasts to the buttocks. Women's butts often age better than their boobs."

I thought back to the mother-son baseball game where I was drawn to Sandra's ass.

"I have enhanced that attraction by making it possible for women to eliminate all waste through urine, allowing the anal area to be converted to a second vagina. Now you can literally love a woman's buttocks as you would have loved her entire body when you were at that way-too-big-for-a-male size. It is a wonderful consolation for shrinking, is it not, toy Michael?"

I nodded my head. 'I... I'm in love with Sandra's ass", I admitted. "Then, Toy Michael, I tinkered with hormones a bit and extended a woman's pre-menopausal stage to about age 60. It used to be said that men aged likewine and women aged like milk. Now I think I've made women more like Scotch... a pleasure I am discovering now that men are too small to drink much.  It's not entirely an illusion... their bodies have gotten more attractive to you... and their maturity makes you less fearful of them then you would be of a flighty 18-year-old girl, does it not?"

I nodded again. "I have another question. Are women so powerful now, Goddess, that I'll always be living the life and the love someone else chose for me? "

"Since ancient times, men have dreamed of moving great mountains and doing great things. Such things are still possible, Michael. But to accomplish them, you shall have to devote every  minute of your waking life from now on, to engaging the bodies, hearts and minds of women. They are your skyscrapers, your cranes, your bulldozers, your piledrivers... the giants with whom you shall build the future. But they must be convinced... and I have seen to it that you shall need to persuade them to help you.  Building great things without the love of women is pointless, so I have placed the vagina as the tunnel through which all your dreams must pass."

This kind of gets to why I think the Goddess of Love made all the men small. We humans evolved our big brains and our self-awareness and all of our intelligence to be attractive to the opposite sex. But somewhere along the line, we came to think that the world created inside our brains... the world of business and agriculture and war and science... was the real world. 

The Goddess of Love's message is that the only reality consists of people screwing, and what results from that, and everything else is artificial. When men acquired the means to spread artificial images of women and satisfy themselves with that, the Goddess got worried. I suspect talk of artificial women was the last straw for her. THE WORLD IS PUSSY, is her message. To make sure we got it, she made us small, or gave women the power to make us small. 

I awakened to find myself clinging to Sandra's labiae. Hungry, I lapped at her juices. She pulls back her panties and light floods my world. The sun is shining. It must be the morning after, I thought. "You've been out for two days", Sandra whispered. 

Chapter 7 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike's performance wins Sandra's respect, and he begins to see how others are handling the Rebalancing of Sexes.

Chapter 7
Now, you may be wondering how I was able to maintain my anger for any time at all inside Sandra. I know they teach you in school that when you're plunged inside a woman, her juices are so strongly concentrated that a man becomes a complete zombie.  That's mostly true but not always.

If you're feeling a strong emotion, it may override a woman's power over you. I was so mad it sort of broke the mood. Even so, I don't think Sandra fully wanted to impose her will upon me.  In fact, I recall her encouraging me as I body slammed her vagina from within. Of course, the smell of a woman aroused has always had a hold on men. I remember my dad, your grandpa Joe, telling me that when he smelled a woman's lust, it would curl up inside his head and tickle his brain... and that was long before the Goddess of Love and honey-flavored shrinking vaginas.


Anyway, then I had my big chocolate explosion and fell unconscious for the better part of two days.


"Let's fish you out of there", Sandra said as she reached into her panties for me.
She sat me on the bed, then told me to stand up. "Twelve inches," she whispered, and in an instant I felt as tall as a skyscraper. "Can't make you any taller, Mike," Sandra cooed. "If I could, I'd make you six feet tall and tell you to bang me silly," she laughed. "For the first time since your mother gave you to me, I feel as though I've been fucked by a man. A man who makes me feel like a woman deserves to feel like a man, no matter how small he is."

She turned and presented her soupy buttocks to me. "Take me, Michael", she said as she used her fingers to spread her cleft. I slid in between her cheeks. I was just tall enough to reach the floor. Sandra whispered something I didn't quite catch. Then my feet lifted off the floor. Sandra was slowly shrinking me, her rear and cleavage becoming ever larger. Shrinking no longer frightened me, as I knew I could go no smaller than an inch. Actually, shrinking was making her backdoor more comfortable, as her cleft became large enough for me to be wrapped in her flesh, as the top of my head slipped from sight.


Needless to say, I made her feel like a woman back there, too.


Instead of carrying me back, she let me walk to the toy box, which now had a door in addition to the lid. She had set my size at six inches, and I still had the same perpetual boner that I had had ever since shrinking. But I felt different this time. There was something different. When I got inside the box, the toys' attitude toward me was completely different.


"Dude, you showed her toys rule!"


"You took her like a toy, flesh-toy!"


"Mike, you're a real dill now."


I had to ask Danny Dildo what that last phrase meant. "Dill" is short for dildo, and when a toy calls you a dill, apparently it means they regard you as somebody worthy of respect and brotherhood. As a sign of how quickly my attitudes toward the toys, my fellow toys, had changed, was that it really meant something to me when I heard that.


The next big event I remember was "Take Your Toy to Work Day." Women were encouraged to bring their shrunken men to work and show them off. To lessen the risk of trouble, the management told employees to shrink all of us to three inches, large enough to see but small enough to stay out of trouble.


Sandra wore me on a necklace. It was sort of like being manacled to a wall of flesh, except that Sandra made some adjustments so I wouldn't feel as much discomfort. There was a sort of lunchtime party where the women showed their men off to each other. All of us were stark naked, and all the younger guys had boners all the time. It was a little embarrassing to be seen naked with a hard-on by Sandra's co workers, pretty and not so pretty, ranging in age from 23 to 62. All of them felt they had a right to feel me up, and my thighs got several scratches from gigantic fingernails.


Then for a time, they put all the men down on a table, temporarily freeing us from our roles as accessories. It was our chance to talk to each other and exchange stories of what had happened to us since the Goddess of Love had decreed our labors would be carried out behind silk and cotton.

I was kind of self-conscious. It was bad enough in a roomful of giant women, but on a table with men my own size, it felt like the locker room without the shower. Then I heard a familiar voice, that sounded like it was coming from a parrot. "Mike!"


It was Jeff, my friend through middle school and high school. "Got that cougar thing going, dude!" he shouted. Apparently he had seen me with Sandra.


"How'd you end up here?" I asked.


"I was riding my bike across the parking lot when the Goddess of Love hit", Jeff answered. "I ran my bike over a curb and skinned my knee. A girl walked out of the office and said, 'You look like you need some help. Let me get you something for that.' She pulled me inside and took me to a room with a first aid kit. She bandaged it up but then she started to kiss me and before I knew it she had my clothes off and was on top of me. Another minute and I was shrinking, then I was in her crotch making zombie love."


"What's she look like?" I asked.


"There she is!" Jeff responded, and pointed to a towering brunette in her twenties wearing a short skirt that showed off her curves and a low-cut blouse.  "That's Heather", Jeff continued. "She's my whole life now."


I felt a twinge of envy for Jeff. Here I was, just 18, with a 40-year-old woman who was slip-sliding all over, and Jeff was with a stunning goddess.


Heather approached the table and picked up the naked Jeff in her hands. "Baby, I've got something to tell you," I could hear her say. "I worked out a deal with Jennifer and you're getting a roommate!"


Jeff's jaw dropped.


"His name is Anthony and he's 23. He used to play football for State University. I'm sure you guys will get along just fine!" Then they walked away. Jeff looked back at me in Heather's hands, knowing he was about to get kicked out of paradise.


I didn't want to imagine the pounding Jeff would take in what would likely be a losing struggle to maintain his status as keeper of Heather's honey pot.


Just then, the most amazing sight appeared right in front of my eyes.


A woman leaned onto the side of the table. She was having a conversation with my own mistress. She was in her thirties, quite a bit shorter than Sandra, and the middle of her butt just about reached the top of the table.


It was through a dress, but that ass was absolutely amazing. The dress was off-white and I could just imagine myself doing it.


That, by the way, is one of the things that is so amazing about being this size. You can fantasize about and engage with different parts of a woman's body and it's like having an orgy with half a dozen women. Every part is a different lover. Face, breasts, tummy, back, ass, feet.


One phrase stuck out in her conversation with Sandra.


"... with three kids to raise, I didn't have TIME to shrink a guy, and now I'm paying the price... and it SUCKS!"


I thought back to Jeff. If women were allowed to have more than one man in this new reality... could a man have more than one woman?

Chapter 8 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The toys help Mike formulate a plan to seduce Sandra's ample-backed co-worker.

Chapter 8
I know that it's hard for you, Jason, still being big, to understand what it's like to see the right kind of older woman when you are small. I know it doesn't make sense, but being ten stories high seems to  take ten years and twenty pounds off a woman.  Sometimes I think the Goddess of Love made guys shrink to give cougars an easier time catching their prey.


When I saw that huge MILF ass, I was already hooked. Truly onion booty, and it being so large I wanted to weep on my knees. But when I saw her turn around enough to see her whole figure... well, if my boner hadn't been permanent since I got shrunk, I would have grown one right there. At three inches tall, her cleft was about twice as tall as I was. I could easily imagine falling in, as though it were the gap between two mattresses.


I needed a name, an identity, to attach to that ass. Sandra was nice enough to drop her name into conversation.


"You know, Katie, even though you wanted to shrink your own man, you might want to keep an eye on the 'aftermarket'. Not every shrinking is going to work out."


Katie. I had a name. What came next made my heart pound faster.


"Sandy, what about your little toyboy? Does he have a brother?" Katie blushed. "I'd love to have someone like him, loving me."


I started gulping air as the drumbeat gathered under my left ear.


"He's mine and I'm keeping him as an heirloom for my daughter", Sandra answered.


"He looked so cute when you were wearing him", Katie responded. "I didn't get to play with him."


Sandra smiled, "You're lucky I'm feeling sorry for you. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have a man after the Rebalancing of Sexes has made us so... so... HORNY!" My mistress leaned over the table, and spotted me in the crowd of tiny, naked men on the tabletop. "There you are!" She plucked me and lifted me into the air... then she clipped me back onto her necklace and stood face to face with Katie.


Katie was incredibly attractive to my 18-year-old eyes, and at the same time she was someone I would never have been interested in, or even noticed, before I got small. She was uniformly pale and white, except for one or two moles that, due to my size, I could easily spot on her neck. Her hair was sort of orangey red, she had blue eyes, and a sort of pale doughy face. She looked to be about mid-thirties, with a build that showed she had birthed a kid or two, and probably could pop out one or two more.


Again, it's just this weird thing about shrinking. A few weeks before, when I was six foot three, I probably wouldn't have even noticed a five foot three thirtysomething woman with nondescript features. But now that she was about 20 stories high to me, she was a goddess. It wasn't just the size, it was the power behind that size. Something had changed in my makeup. Something was making me desire her capacity to overpower me and to take me. Knowing that the huge buttocks that I'd just eyeballed could smother me made my heart pound even faster. I wanted to be taken by Katie. I wanted to serve her. I wanted to be silly and do tricks for her like a puppy. Back before the GOL changed the world, they used to call it "femdom" and only some men were into it. I think that feeling is part of what they mean when they talk about a man becoming emotionally small, when he shrinks.


Katie got an arm's length away from Sandra, and like just about every woman there, she reached out with a finger and tickled me. And played with my dick. She had this intense look and she was licking her lips as she stared at me. Then she got all giggly as she touched and played with my three-tenths of an inch long manhood.


"I wish Sandra would let me have a long playdate with you, little man", Katie laughed. It was so clear Katie wanted me. I smiled and kissed her finger. But I was having some trouble thinking of how else to react to her obvious interest, especially in the presence of my mistress.


Maybe that look in her eyes got to me the most. She had it the most intensely but two or three other women had it too, and I'm thinking maybe they didn't have toy men either. When Sandra and I got back home and she put me back in the toy box, I asked my friend Danny Dildo about it. The pink plastic toy thought for awhile, and gave me this answer:


"It's the gaze. It's the same look a man would give to a beautiful girl or woman, back before the men got small", Danny answered. "You didn't see it when you were big, dill, because unless you're a jock or something hot, you're invisible to women. But the funny thing is, you may be small now, but you're not invisible to them anymore. The incredible lust the Goddess of Love gave them...and believe me, it was building up in them a long time before any guys knew what was happening...that lust has made their eyes seek you out the way your eyes look at a girl. Constanly naked, constantly on display... to a woman now, all you flesh-toys are Magic Mike... Sandra must have watched that movie a dozen times... I never want to see it again!"


"Danny, how do I get in Katie's panties and fall in the crack of that huge ass? I know it's probably impossible, but..."


"That's what you think. It's VERY possible. But She'll never trust Katie being alone with you. Convince Sandra that she and Katie are falling in love."


"But Sandra doesn't go that way!"


"Flesh-toy, you'd be surprised how many women find they need something close to their own size to hug them, now that all the men are tiny. Tell me again why it is you can't hear anything when you curl up in a ball and close your eyes..."


"That's called sleep. I'm unconscious."


"OK, when you're sleeping, I hear Sandra calling out women's names while she hugs a pillow... Shannon... Ashley... Kaitlin..."


"Those are some of the people she works with...."


"... and Katie. Do you see where I'm going with this, Dill?"


"So how does a threesome work when I'm this size?"


"It's all over the tv shows and the women's websites... look for the word 'assistant'. But first you've got to lead Sandra from those vague dreams to actually doing it with Katie. "


A plan began to form in my mind. Step one would be convincing Sandra that I was the most loyal and loving sex toy that had ever been shrunken from six foot three and given to an older woman.

Chapter 9 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike asks Sandra about Katie.


Chapter 9
Businesses were still trying to figure out how to deal with the reduction of men and the growth of women's needs for them. At first, Sandra's company banned tiny men entirely. This resulted in a lot of absenteeism and long lunch breaks as women rushed to rejoin their men, or had secret rendezvous after sneaking them in their purses. Then came Take Your Toy to Work Day, which started out as a once-a-month thing but expanded to every Friday. Finally after about a year or so of female blueballs (blueclit?), the company relented and let women bring their men to work every day. This brought me into the building and allowed me to become the power behind the throne in the company... but more about that later.


On this particular day, Sandra went to work without me. I knew she would be horny as hell when I got home. Today, that's less of a problem for women, because of the pills they can take to keep their sex drives down. But they only work for about 12 hours. Anyway, that wasn't an option back then. So knowing that she would be filled with lust for me, I decided I'd try to transfer some of that lust into her sublimated desire for Katie.
I climbed up onto the bed using the sheet. Just another reminder of how small I was at six inches. Good thing I was in shape. This is one of the reasons they make you climb ropes and walls and sheets in P-E, Jason.


When I got to the top I saw Danny, Buzz and Biff already there. Sandra didn't leave them there when she went to work. "How'd you get here?" I asked.


Biff sneered at my question. "Never mind how we got here, flesh-toy."


"We're here to make sure you talk Sandra into inviting Katie over", was Danny Dildo's response.


The slamming of a door 14 times as tall as I was echoed through the house. Sandra was back and we needed to talk.


With one sweeping move, Sandra swept over the bed, picked me up by my shoulders, brought me to her lips and licked the chocolate sweat off my body.


"They used to call a cute girl eye candy. Then the Goddess of Love gave women real candy," Sandra said to me. She licked and sucked me clean. Believe me, you'll be glad the goddess made us taste like chocolate.


Then she put me down on a pillow and slipped her dress over her head. Lingerie of some sort was already the standard underwear for probably 70 percent of working women by then... and underwear was rapidly becoming outerwear for a growing percentage, as they needed to address their urges quickly.

Sandra was wearing another one of her Mrs. Robinson outfits. She lay down next to me and placed her head on the adjacent pillow, left side down. I jumped from mine to hers and approached her face. She was flicking her tongue, huge to me, as I rubbed her right cheek with my hands, arms and body. I could see so clearly that she was wearing a lot of eyeliner. I mean a LOT. Enough for 18-year-old guys to notice. Of course, that's a lot easier when you're six inches tall. It looks like a foot of the stuff at that scale. As I look back, it was quite attractive in a way. Sandra's whole look was slightly over the top for a woman her age, and it was very alluring.


Sandra kissed me deeply, sucking at everything from my thighs to my shoulders. A light mature woman's mustache rode her upper lips. I realized that at my scale, her tiny line of facial hair was bristlier than my own. It chafed my body a little as it passed over me. A chill rose up my back. It reminded me of the power imbalance, and which side of it I was on.


"I need to talk to you," I said after several minutes of kissing and licking.


"What about?" my mistress cooed.


"First, I need to tell you that... something's happening to me."


"Something's already happened to you, Mikey baby", Sandra cooed, as she mussed my hair with a finger.


"I mean..." I tried to explain it and fell into a lot of the psychobabble that was all over the internet and TV right after the Rebaancing of Sexes. Some of which reflected something close to the way I felt about it all, and was struggling to express at 18. "I really feel like the world is so much more awesome now. First, my body got small and my emotions were still big and things didn't feel right. I felt like I was being pushed around and pushed into something that wasn't about me. Now my... emotions are shrinking to fit my body. The Goddess of Love is filling me with the spirit of submission so I can be your little toy. You are so awesome to me, Mistress Sandra. I want to do everything I can to make you happy. I feel like I was born again the first time I slipped outside of you, Sandra. Don't weird out on me, but... sometimes I kinda feel like you're my second mommy."


"Awwww...." Sandra cooed. "Well, we won't tell your mother about that last sentence, will we?" Then she laughed. "Mikey, I feel so possessive about you ever since I shrank you. I never want you to be away from me and it makes me sad when I have to go. I wish I possessed you every moment."


Several voices, tiny like my own, rose from the edge of the bed. They belonged to the toys. "Ask her about Katie", they shouted. I drew in a breath as I tried not to hyperventilate.


"I think... I think there's something you need, and I'd like to help you with it", I said.
"What do you think I need, Mikey?" Sandra laughed.


"I hear you calling the names of what you need", I answered. "Shannon and Kaitlin and Ashley... and Katie. The lady you introduced me to at the work day. I heard you say their names at night."


Sandra blushed, and the look on her face made it clear she didn't think I knew her secret. Then the schoolteacher in her came out, as she explained it to me the way she might have to someone a lot younger than 18.


"See, little chocolate toy, you do such a good job loving me, but sometimes Mommy needs something that' s her own size... that's why I have fantasies."


I froze. Again the Faux-Penis gallery chimed in.


"Ask her if she's acted on her fantasies.... and if she wants to", they yelled.


"Mistress Sandra, have you acted on those fantasies, and do you want to?", I parroted.
Sandra blushed again.


I continued with an ad lib. "Umm... I remember Katie said she didn't have a man, and she really looked at me... kinda funny... when you introduced us...maybe..."


"I'm not letting you become her toy!"


"Strap on!" came the yells from the toys.


"No, no, mistress, I could...um... become your toy. You could make love to her with me as a ... strap-on?"


Sandra's face turned to a frown. "Well, there's something you should know. Katie and I got into a fight at work today, and we're not on speaking terms."


"Um, well, um, mistress, maybe she's not mad at you, maybe she's just mad because she doesn't have a toy man, and um, maybe a little hate sex could make it all better."


"Hate sex?" Sandra thought for a moment and then burst out in laughter. "Yes! Hate sex! It cured our little issues, and maybe it could cure Katie's too! I could send my daughter over to watch Katie's kids and we could have a party over here!"


Now Sandra was thinking of excuses to invite Katie over for drinks...
-----

Chapter 10 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike sorts out his feelings for Sandra in a dream while waiting for Katie the MILF.

Chapter 10

My father used to say that when men were big, they had to chase pussy, and when we got small, pussy started chasing us.


I think about that saying, and when I do I think about the exercises Sandra put me through, the night before our date with Katie.


She had me climb inside her, facing her clitoris, then get on my back. Then I would push upward and do a "raise the roof" motion on her G-spot. Sandra called it a "frog." The idea was that I would use that maneuver when Sandra strapped me on and thrust me into Katie. It was a hell of a workout, and I was out of breath, especially as her contractions kept knocking it out of my lungs.


My father had another phrase he liked to use, before and after the Goddess of Love: "pussy whipped." That's exactly how I felt when that "training" session was finished. But I came in spite of it. I was starting to have some very conflicted feelings. I hadn't wanted to be given to a woman twice my age and then some, to be used as a toy; yet I was enjoying the sex. I felt as though I was betraying myself. I put it down to her incredible size, even though she was the "normal" one and I was the one who had gotteen small. Funny how what used to be the normal world was becoming so huge in proportion to my sense of self. I felt her to be just as enormous when it came to experience, compared to my own. But truth be told, I think the size was exaggerating that gap in my mind.


We do judge books by our covers, in spite of ourselves. I remember when I started taking an interest in girls, about seventh grade or so. Heather was a girl about my age, and we had gone through school together. Suddenly, she grew a foot and blossomed, as they used to say, towering over me as I waited for Zoltar's help. (It's an old movie reference, never mind.) Not only was I suddenly very shy and stammering in her presence, but our perceptions of each other diverged.

She thought I was an immature little runt, and I thought she was three years older than I knew she was, and began imagining her much more mature boyfriends, and the things she had done with them. Truth probably was, she was just as awkward and callow as I was, but I ascribed all these experiences to her, because she was suddenly so much taller than me.


Now imagine that mind of mine, not too much more mature than that, finding myself the lover of a 40-year-old woman while only being as tall as her vagina or buttcrack. The gap between our experience levels seemed as wide as the gaps between stars.
I climbed out of Sandra. She flipped over on her knees, then turned to face me. It still astonished me that something so "huge" could move so quickly.


"Mike", she said, "It's funny how this shrinking thing has made us ladies so willing, to just take our pleasure. But I still need something my size to hold me. I want to make this work with Katie and I need you to make love inside her, as though you're my prick. We have to be a team. I know you've been trying to make this work, but something's missing. What's the problem?"


I stood there for awhile. Even before the ROS, men in relationships were guarded in their words with women. Facing a towering giant only enhanced that tendency. I stared up at Sandra for a long time before answering.


"It's just that... when I look at you, it seems like you..." I started to say "... are a thousand years old", then realized that was the wrong thing to say to a woman several times as tall as I was. So I changed it. "It seems like you are a thousand times more experienced than I am. I know even when I was big, I wasn't your equal. Now I know I'm not even close. I don't know how I could please you."


Sandra's face made a pout. "Don't you see how my face flushes and my skin turns red? Don't you hear me moan when you touch me and enter me with your body?"


"I see it and I hear it", I answered. "I just don't believe it's real."


"You don't..." Sandra let out a mighty bellow laugh. "You think I'm faking all this?"


I looked up but said nothing.


"As far as experience goes", she continued, "I never took anyone here...", she turned and pointed her buttocks at me, "... until the Goddess changed my backdoor and made you small enough to fit in it. Back here... you were my first."


I was soon thrusting myself in there again, but this time I was kissing her buttcheeks like she was a virgin my own age. That's literally what her butt was to me, a scared girl attached to the body of a mature and confident woman.


"You're learning fast," Sandra moaned. "Tomorrow night you are going to do an amazing job connecting me to Katie!"


The thought of making love to that alabaster MILF with a huge round ass made my always-hard manhood happy. But as I drifted to sleep that night, another worry crept in to my mind. Despite my best efforts, was I falling in love with a woman twice my age? Was I losing my heart to a 40-year-old ass? Or just expressing lust the only way I could?
In a fitful sleep, I saw the Goddess of Love appear to me in a dream. She was tiny, just like I was, and looked me in the eye.


"My little toy Mike", she cooed, "you have a girlfriend within the body of your mistress!"
"You mean Sandra's ass?" A rumble of thunder surrounded me. "I mean... Mistress Sandra's ass."


"It is your equal in experience", the Goddess answered me. "And size."


I dared to question the GOL. "But Sandra's not my equal. I feel like it's avery unequal marriage. It isn't really a marriage. I feel like I'm chained to her. She's twice as old as I am."

"And how many times, before my intervention", she asked, did young women get yoked to much older men? Men to whom they were not attracted? Yet, somehow they managed to find themselves some pleasure in life. I suggest you do the same. Admit that you love your Mistress Sandra, or at least you love her backpussy."

I balled my fists and started to yell. My face flushed. "Is that all this is, is PAYBACK? So now men are going to be oppressed for thousands of years because women were oppressed for thousands of years? Can't I be the toy of a girl my own age? How am I going to be a dad someday, and keep the human race going?"


The Goddess began to grow, until she was the normal size for a woman, which was huge to me. I thought she was going to crush me like a bug, when she brought her foot up. Instead, she rolled her toe playfully over me like a ball. Yes, even the Goddess has foot odor.


"Toy Michael, you shall have what you seek and more. Life for you shall be far better than the fate men handed to women for centuries. But first you must revel in and enjoy your stature and status as a toy. Then you shall have the women who will fulfill every desire you have as to what a woman should be. Look up at women, and accept that the only way to get what you want in life is to thoroughly please them."


The Goddess disappeared and my head cleared. I realized I was hanging at an angle, in some kind of stirrup, restrained. It took me a second to realize that I was seated as the ammunition in Sandra's strap-on toy.


"About time you came around. My daughter Sophia is over at Katie's house watching her children... and Katie... is here...."


The door opened and in slipped Katie. She wore a bra and granny panties that were begging to be lowered to show off her MILF ass.


You know how the GOL gave the girls blue vagina. But it's not like she gave the guys a break from blue balls. In fact, mine were nearly constant after I shrank. But when Katie bent over and showed her silk-covered ass in my direction, my balls almost turned purple. I could get used to Sandra but Katie's ass was already love at first sight. At second sight, I wanted her NOW...

Chapter 11 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike gets familiar with Katie, head to toe,  front and back.

Chapter 11


I know it all seems incredibly complicated, Jason, but at that point I was feeling the most complicated feelings I had ever had in my life. In spite of myself, I was getting attached to Sandra. At the same time, I was seeing a MILF with a full blown ass, quite unlike Sandra's, and it was making me even crazy-lustier than before. Simultaneously, something else was happening in my head, something almost dreamlike.

Of course, Sandra's honey had literally made me small. But I got the sense that the lust glowing out of Sandra and Katie was constantly making me small -- in other words, it was like a force field keeping me from getting big again, as though I'd get big again if not for a constant, overpowering feminine force keeping me this way. I got the sense that this force field was making me think of the world's dimensions as normal, too.


Here's what I mean. If you're going out to football or soccer practice, or to run track, you don't get the sense that you're supposed to be towering over the track orr the school. You accept that the track is bigger than you, and it's the place where you must prove yourself. When I saw Sandra and Katie above me, I felt as though their bodies were the ball field. The places where I would prove myself. Even more so than with Sandra alone, I was getting a big case of the butterflies. I also got something that it took my sister... your Aunt Beth... to explain to me.


You see, there's something you didm't know about your aunt, at least I don't think you knew. She was about four years older than me, meaning she was 22 when the Rebalancing of Sexes took place. From the time she was 18 until that happened, she was a stripper. No, she wasn't supporting a drug habit. She really was paying her way through college.


Anyway, the first time I got to see her after I got shrunk, I described what it was like to be in the presence of giant (to me) women. "They were looking down at me and just staring. It was weird how their huge eyes were just looking my naked body over. I wanted to cover myself, but some force seemed to be forcing my arms apart and away from my body, compelling me to show them my nakedness. I even wanted to dance, " I said to my sister, "and you know I don't dance."


Beth put her gigantic (to me) head on her chin and thought for a moment. "Yeah", she said. "It's sort of like being a dancer." Dancer, meaning stripper. "The first time I did it, my heart was pounding. I almost got cold feet, but the boss told me to get out on stage or I was fired. When I got out there, I felt very small and vulnerable. All those eyes were staring at me. Guys my own age, guys old enough to be my fathers. It took all of my focus not to think of the idea that some big dude could just grab me right off the stage naked and do whatever they wanted, even though I knew that wasn't going to happen in the club. "

She reached down and patted me on my now-tiny head. "I know Sandra and Katie weren't ever going to hurt you, LITTLE brother... but I understand what you were feeling. You've been objectified. Thought of as a sex thing instead of a person. Really scary... but kind of exciting too. Sandra and Katie think of you as a cock. That's what you are to them... heart and soul. A cock. A plaything. A... "


"Don't say toy, please don't say toy", I begged my sister.


"You ARE a toy. Be proud. You mean a thousand times more to women than you did as a big 18 year old with no money. Be proud of it." She kissed me on the head.


Of course, you've probably figured out that Beth's stripping career pretty much came to an end after the Rebalancing. When she started making honey, right there in the club, she found the richest man she could and shrank him. Now he is taken care of... and so is she.


Before, hers was the objectified sex... now, is it us?


Anyway, back to Mistress Sandra's bedroom and Katie's awesome ass. Just as my sister Beth had dancers on either side of her, so I had my wingmen. Sandra's toys... sorry, her other toys... were out of the box. Sandra had put the strap-on down and I slipped out of it for a moment. I walked over to where Sandra had tossed them, and we began discussing strategy like a football team in the huddle.


Above our heads, Katie had mixed drinks... the sweet, girly kind of mixed drinks as I would later learn... and was handing one to Sandra. "Just a few weeks, I would have needed several shots of booze before even trying anything like this. Taking a tiny living man and using him as a dildo..."


"Yes, Katie", Sandra mused. "But unless you want to go hunting in the woods, these are the only kind available."


"You certainly got a great catch. I can't believe you'd share your little cabana toy with me. Is this a peace offering?"


Sandra took a sip of her drink and exhaled. "I'm sharing him because I want to bring you closer to me. I'm lonely and I need someone to cuddle with... and our little fight just makes me want to reconcile with you all the more."


Katie seemed to bristle. I thought, maybe their fight isn't over yet.


Down below, I was still talking strategy with the plastic toys. My dick was so hard I thought it was going to fly off and disappear in one of those giant women before the rest of me could get up there and get inside something.


It seemed like forever before Katie popped off her bra. Her MILF boobs, large and slightly pendulous but by no means droopy, glowed with perspiration. OK, they were sweaty. But that made them look more interesting. I stared at them for a minute while waiting for her granny panties to drop.


Katie's thumbs looped her elastic. Slowly she slipped her panties down to her pubic hair level. I did some calculating and found myself to be six and a half inches tall. I saw that her patch was as tall as I was from the waist up.


Mistress Sandra's hand reached down and scooped me up. "All right, toy Michael. Stop hanging around with your toy buddies and spend some time with the big girls!"


She strapped me back into the strap-on. I held on for dear life as Sandra closed the gap with Katie, who was tugging at her panties, swaying her hips back and forth. At last they dropped and I could see that Katie's hair down below was the same ginger shade as the hair on her head. Suddenly I lurched forward and thought I would throw up from the G forces.

I looked up to see Sandra pulling Katie's panties down to her knees, turning her around to spank her on her ass. For a split second, I got the view of an amazing, blemish-free, moon-white ass, large enough to pin me to a wall, or for that matter, to a throw pillow. Then I saw Sandra's hands land on it hard, turning it red. Then Sandra pushed Katie onto the bed. I could see I was going in doggie style. A dream come true. I could get an eyeful of that ass with every thrust.


But dealing with the maelstrom inside Katie was another matter. Going in the back, everything was reversed. I was feeling down for the G-spot instead of up. I felt clumsy and awkward again. Sandra and Katie were subtly joking at my reversion to awkward teenager inside Katie. Just when I was totally confused, I heard a voice, muffled through Katie's flesh. It was Barney Buttplug. "Turn around! Face away from my voice and push up!" I did, and before long Katie was pulsing furiously. A couple of minutes and I was being squirted, inch by inch, out of her.


I looked up to see the two older women smiling at me.


"Now we need you to bond us together", Sandra whispered. This, I knew, meant having backpussy sex, formerly known as anal sex, first with Sandra, then Katie, then Sandra again. Sandra's backdoor juices, full of oxytocin, would land on my dick. I would then slip my half-inch long dick into Katie's butthole, give her Sandra's oxytocin, and make her fall madly for Sandra. When climaxing, Katie would squirt her own oxytocin onto my dick. Then I would re-enter Sandra's backdoor and bond her to Katie, completing the cycle. Seemed straightforward enough. But then things got complicated. This is something you should be aware of, Jason.


I knew that Sandra could control my size, from an inch to a foot in height. I suspected Katie could, now that she had had sex with me. I knew that with a powerful enough orgasm, I could make myself shrink, as an expression of love for my partner. I didn't know what was about to happen to me, could happen.


After I did my duty in Sandra's ass, I walked over to Katie, erect dick swinging. That MILF ass was breathtaking. I took one hand to each buttock, spread them apart and wedged myself between to plunge Sandra's love juices into Katie's butthole. Then Katie started talking softly, seductively to me.


"I think you really like my bottom, Michael." Saying bottom instead of butt or ass made it sound so sweet. For some reason, the blood started pounding in my ears.


"Are you disappointed, now that your standing here making love to me, knowing my bottom no bigger than you are? I know you find my bottom interesting, Mikey. How interesting would it be..." she paused for effect...." If the space between my cheeks was BIGGER than you? How would you feel if they towered over you and you couldn't wiggle your way loose?"


I started breathing heavily, inhaling Katie's homey scented honey. The buttocks were becoming harder to hold together. Soon they were collapsing back into the cleft, sealing me in. But it was nothing she said. It felt as though my body had been seduced by her wish and began shrinking on its own! Soon I was down at her backdoor, just big enough to fit her backpussy.


"How will I ever bond her to Sandra now?" I worried.


Figuring it was the only way to pass along Sandra's juices, I put my feet at Katie's butthole and began to wriggle in like a worm. It was a duplicate of her bigger vagina, except for the smell. But my fit was much tighter, even shrunken down to an inch. I began to undulate, thrusting my chest against her Gspot, and raising my arms above me to give her clit a tickle.


Soon she was pulsing against me and I exploded. Every pore of my body sprayed cum into Katie's backdoor, and as it turned out, oxytocin as well. At the same time, my own body was absorbing oxytocin from Katie. Since she was covering all of me and not just my dick, I was falling deeply, deeply in love with her... as if I wasn't deeply in love with that mighty fine ass already.


I crawled out of Katie, and after a long journey entered Sandra's backdoor, completing the cycle. Exhausted, I fell asleep in her butthole.



End Notes:

What is MILF fever? An answer in the next chapter...

Chapter 12 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike notices another aspect of the Rebalancing of Sexes among some men: MILF fever. 

Chapter 12

To my son 

About a month before the Rebalancing began, I had the strangest dream. I was in a supermarket, and the other shoppers were either men or mature women in jeans. I was looking at a woman in her 50's, and suddenly I found myself staring at her jeans, and becoming fixated with her butt. Then, the lights flickered and the music changed, and all the men started shrinking and flying into the women's jeans, either through the front or back. Before I knew it, I shrank until I was holding the handle of the shopping cart, then a great sucking sound whooshed me into that woman's pants, and I was surrounded by the darkness of her cleft. Then I woke up. I soon forgot the dream, as at that moment there was nothing in reality to give it any meaning. That would change soon. 

 

Especially, after my night with Katie, it was clear that my sexual tastes had changed a bit, when I transformed from a strapping 18 year old guy to a strapped-on 18 year old toy. Apparently I wasn't alone.

 

When Mistress Sandra let me surf the web, I found that there was a lot of discussion of something called "MILF fever."It first began to be noticed when young men who got the hell out of town when the Rebalancing first hit and the girls their age were shrinking everything in sight, gradually, one by one, returned to submit to the new world order. But they didn't all go to the girls their own age. Instead, many went to businesses, but mostly their old schools and colleges. They looked for former teachers, professors and neighbors, and moms of friends, and begged to be shrunk. Usually they got their wish. One school had more than 200 cases of guys shrinking to become their literal teachers' pets. It got so intense that it literally changed the rules. Schools even set up dating services for the teachers and male students to hook up, in a 60 day window after the guys turned 18. 

But an interesting trend manifested itself. Instead of going for the stereotypical "hot" teacher in her mid-twenties, these guys wanted to be shrunk by women in their late 20's, 30's and 40's, sometimes even 50's, particularly those whose figures had become somewhat curvy and matronly, the so-called MILFs.  Nine months later, the world discovered that women in their late thirties and forties weren't quite as infertile as they were thought to be. Clearly the Goddess of Love had done something to make more mature women more attractive to young men, and more capable of becoming mothers (again).

As you know now, She extended peak fertility to about  50 for most women, with menopause occurring closer to 60. She also shifted the way women looked as they aged. Women who put on weight as they grew older were still fat, but their weight rode higher and curvier, as though they were plump like a 30-year-old. Only a few lines around the eyes gave something of their true age away. 

I just knew that after I got small, the sight of a huge, round MILFy ass with a tight wedge between the buttocks and no thigh gap suddenly got a lot more attractive to me. It's hard to explain attraction, but let me try. After a guy gets small, an absolutely red-hot chick is just a little intimidating at 10 times or more of his height. Knocking down from a woman who's a 10 to a 3 or a 4 can make that huge woman a lot less intimidating. Also, it's like your sex tastes change from exotic to comfort food. When women are giants, you may want the sexual equivalent of macaroni and cheese, and these MILF bodies are well set to provide it. But judging by the women handing out their business cards and the teacher speed dating nights at your school, I think you've already figured that out. Not to mention the T-shirt with the caption "Teacher's Pet" that shows a little worm with a man's head wriggling out of an apple. 

 

I felt many of these changes in my own ideal of a woman, but didn't really notice them until the morning I had my first real chat with Katie. Like that worm, I was wriggling, out from between the twin apples of Sandra's buttocks. She was face down and bottomless on the bed, and fresh air was pushing through the canyon of her cleft.  At about an inch tall, it felt like a brisk wind and gave me chills. 

 

I smiled. Katie smiled back.

 

"Toy Mikey, are you happy being snuggled in such a small, warm place? Or would you like to come outside, and maybe find another small warm place to snuggle?"

 

"I - I'm afraid my Mistress Sandra would wake up if I wiggled out of her", I answered. 

 

"I think I know a way to distract her", Katie answered. "When I do, you make your move."She climbed up on the bed alongside Sandra.  She kissed Sandra deeply, and the honey flowed so strongly it was almost like a flood. Katie's fingers slipped inside Sandra. I took advantage of the pauses between vaginal contractions and slid out of my mistress. 

 

Chapter 13 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Katie gets Mike to open up about his feelings for his Mistress Sandra. Note, I've rewritten some of the earlier chapters to add detail and tighten some ambiguities in the main character's feelings about his situation. 

Chapter 13
Imagine you're inside Mount Rainier, and Mount Saint Helens opens a warm place inside her and invites you in. Experiencing women as geography seems so natural now. All of life is exploration and all intimacy contains an element of danger. Which of course is the Goddess of Love's point.

Men now know the dangers women knew from the beginning of time. With all that, She has given so much to my life that I unashamedly worship Her through loving all the women she has placed above me. I seriously doubt I would have had accumulated such a wide range of sexual and erotic experiences by my mid-twenties if not for the GOL's change of the world. I might well have been a near-virgin well into my twenties if not for the ROS. Women have certainly become more generous with their gifts since they and the world became larger to us, even factoring in the increased libido the GOL gave them.

What was different now was the new level of danger. If I sneak out of Sandra for a bit of pleasure in Katie, would I incur her wrath? I could not long survive all-out violence from a woman, even by relatively thin and unmuscled Sandra. Fortunately, I was too young to assess such risks adequately.

It was said before the Rebalancing that men's instincts were to fight or flight, while women's were to tend and befriend. Since we became physically and emotionally small, our mission as men can now be described as excite and unite. Give women the pleasure they crave, and use it to help them forge bonds with each other that are even stronger than friendship, to enable them to create as varied a world as men did for millenia. With our input, of course, although we're smart enough not to let them think that.

Just an inch tall, my run from woman to woman was the equivalent of several blocks, especially since I was too small to go leaping over thighs. I had to run down Sandra's thigh then up toward Katie's sacred chambers. Forgive my getting sappy; I deeply love the comfort of being surrounded by womanly flesh.

Four chubby fingers blocked that three story high opening of flesh that those at a woman's scale would call a vagina or frontpussy. "I need that to keep Sandra busy", Katie whispered. The message was clear. Head for the backpussy.

I slipped beneath her lips and crept toward the tiny pussy in back. I started to kiss her backclit... then she said wait.

Katie was still kissing Sandra, who was bucking in anticipation of orgasm. At least that's the sense I got from Katie's reaction, which was all around me, and from Sandra's screams. It seemed as though my mistress came two or three times before the room quieted down.

Katie began to whisper to me. "I need you to have a megasm inside my ass. Then Sandra's oxytocin will spread to my body. You have done her in the back, right?"

"Of course," I answered.

"Then when you come I'll feel deeply bonded to her. I can send you back to her booty, and she'll fall in love before she even knows it. Then we can become a couple and I'll bet she'd be okay with me seeing a lot more of you. But tell me something, Mike. Sometimes you seem a little hesitant about being inside me. Are you afraid of Sandra punishing you?"

Jason, opening up and talking to a woman can sometimes seem like such a trap to a man. But there are times when you have no choice or feel compelled to do so. Especially when you're just an inch tall and wriggling inside her slippery backpussy.

"I- I'm not sure if I'm in love with Sandra", I answered. "I don't understand why I'm with a woman who's twice my age."

"Sandra tells me that she is just your temporary mistress, and she plans to give you to her daughter when the time is right."

"I know. But I don't think Sophia knows about me. She keeps talking about shrinking her own boy. She's really moody too. I didn't realize how a girl could be when she's a teenager."

"Teenage girls have always been scary but that didn't keep teenage boys from showing an interest in them."

"It's different when you're an inch tall."

"I think you're reluctant about Sophia, because you're scared of the storminess of a creature who's many times your size, but also because you won't admit what you're really feeling. You're trying to tell your body how it SHOULD respond. Mike, you won't admit you're really hot for Sandra. You won't admit there's something just right about an older woman when you're a guy who's 18 years old and just got small."

Katie allowed the silence to linger for a moment, then she resumed the questioning. "So how did you become Sandra's toy?"

"She's my mother's friend. My mom fixed us up."

"Your mother put you together with a cougar. That's kind of unusual."

"I know. I think she was scared because women were shrinking men all over the place. She was afraid of me getting snatched up by a stranger."
A huge laugh surrounded me as Katie responded to the word "snatch."

"So, anyway, I think the reason she put me with Mistress Sandra was 'cause one time, she was at a baseball game, and she was bending over, and I was looking at her ass."

"Ohhhh", Katie responded. "Were you... checking her out?"

"I was staring at her ass. A long time. I looked over and Mom was looking at me looking at her ass. I guess she decided I'd be happy with her, at least for a while. But she wanted grandkids, I guess, so she worked out this deal where Sandra would give me to Sophia once she thought she was ready."
"Are you happy with her? Are you unhappy? Are you pretending to be unhappy?"

"I'm still unhappy that I didn't get to choose the girl who shrinks me."

"But you admit that a girl near your own age is kind of scary."

"Well... maybe not all girls my age. Maybe there's a girl who's calm and nice."

"I see the way you respond to Sandra. I think you find her to be hotter than any girl your own age."

"But she's like 40 years old..."

"I don't believe your denials. Describe Sandra's body to me. Do it now, TOY Michael."

I stammered and stuttered, but then gave a description so thorough and intimate that it could have been used to tell her apart from her identical twin if both were naked for a jail examination. I described moles, tattoos, tan lines, the shape of her clit, the tone of her labial flesh, the softness of her huge body. I got aroused in spite of myself. Clearly I thought about it more than I wanted to admit. Clearly Sandra had made that big of an impression on tiny me. Katie must have sensed this, judging by what she said next.

"I'm going to lean over Sandra's body and describe her to you. I want to see if you respond." She talked about Sandra's curves, where the moles were, where her flesh changes color -- all the things you especially notice when you're a small lover. She described the sleeping woman's boobs and pussy in exquisite detail. My body twitched inside Katie's backdoor, causing it to moisten and squeeze me in response. Before I knew it, I was having a megasm inside Sandra. I shrank even smaller, becoming no taller than a green pea inside her ass. Oxytocin was washing over me, imprinting upon me a desire for Katie that was as strong as my desire for my mistress, without all the contradictions.

Fortunately, it was only a few minutes before I woke up in Katie's backdoor, still as small as a pea.

"Hi, baby", Katie cooed. "I'll grow you back... if you tell me what you think of MY ass, too."

I drew in a deep breath. No use trying to disguise it. "I think it is the most fantastic ass in the world. I feel so good because it's so big to me. I can hold it and it can hold me. It feels powerful and protective and soft and feminine all at the same time. When I see it in the air above me, I just want to jump up and squeeze it. When I look at your ass, the asses of girls my age look skinny and scrawny."

I could feel Katie's smile all around the walls of her backdoor. "We women spend all our lives worrying about our asses, about our bodies in general. Am I this enough, am I that enough, am I too much? I really, really enjoy how the Goddess has made our bodies age more gracefully. I really, really, really enjoy how men are getting turned on by big asses now that they're small. And I really, really, really, really enjoy you telling me what you just told me. Why didn't you tell me this the moment you saw me?"

"I'm really afraid Mistress Sandra will get jealous."

"You know the Goddess of Love won't let her hurt you, no matter how jealous she gets."

"I know, but... I think... I know it sounds weird but telling you makes it easier to think about it... I think... I really really am falling in love with my Mistress Sandra."

Katie sighed. "Don't you worry, baby. i could tell you loved your 'mistress' Sandy, even though you didn't want to admit it. I don't want to break you guys up. I want to join you and use you to bring her and me together. You know that."

"I know. But I don't know if she knows that..."

"Baby, we'll make it clear, and then we'll both make sweet love to your mistress... and then we..."

Just then we were interrupted by a metallic buzzing sound, made by several pieces of plastic. The (other) toys were awake!

End Notes:

The toys awaken... how soon will Sandra? 

Chapter 14 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

 

Mike becomes more like a toy and the toys become more like Mike. 

 

ÿþChapter 14
Jason, perhaps you think it's demeaning to men, when I refer to myself unashamedly as a toy... and speak of toys as if they were members of the family.

Do you think it's demeaning that we give names to pets and treat them like family? Does it make humans less human, that we extend our empathy to creatures that have only empathy in common with us?


I thought toys lacked that. I was about to find out otherwise.


"Sandra's toys must have quite a long battery life, to be hopping around after they've been used so much," Katie mused as the toys moved down the bed toward us.


"Hopping around?" I asked. The toys revealed mobility and intelligence to me, but to the women they were just pieces of plastic and circuitry. They weren't supposed to be showing off in front of Katie.


"Grow me back to about six inches. I'll figure out what's going on." I slipped out of Katie's backpussy, no taller than her backlabia. In a moment I was as tall as her buttcrack again. I climbed off her ass and turned to face the toys.


The toys were moving toward us smoothly. In fact, they were moving all too smoothly, as though they were hovering off the bed. Then I saw how. The toys had grown wings!


Buzz was the first to speak.


"Trying to keep all the fun to yourself, Toy Michael?" Buzz sneered.


"Sandra's asleep," I answered.


"You think you're the only toy who cares about Sandra!" Buzz answered.
"I'm the only toy that isn't pink and made out of plastic!" I replied. The toys broke out in laughter, and surprisingly, so did Katie, who held down a handheld mirror. I saw that I was now colored hot pink!


What's more, I also had one of those pairs of wings. I still wasn't plastic though.
Buzz continued his rant. "I love my mistress Sandra! Who do you think you are, to think you can come in here and take my mistress away from me?"


I was nonplussed by his grievances. "Buzz, ever since I got here, you acted like Sandra was just a job to you. So what's with this falling in love bullshit?"
Buzz rumbled more deeply than I'd ever heard a vibrator go. "You're always talking about how the Goddess of Love changed you? Well, now she's changed me too!"
"Changed all of us!" the others chanted in unison.


"Now we all have feelings for our Mistress Sandra. We may all end up killing each other, but we'll take you out first because you're keeping us from our woman!"


Then they all buzzed down toward the bed, dive bombing me. A couple landed on the bed and swung their bodies at me, knocking me on my ass. The noise woke up Sandra.


"What's going on", she mumbled.


Then the room began to glow.


Katie went to hands and knees out of respect as the shimmer grew in the room. It was clear the Goddess if Love was arriving. Sandra was still a bit groggy.
"What is the problem here?" she asked.


"Well, Goddess", Katie pouted. "Toy Mikey here was about to connect me to Sandra for life with a good backdoor fucking!... and then these other toys decided to grow wings and pick a fight with him!"


"We all love you, Sandra!" the toys shouted in unison.


"Oh, see, it's nothing," Sandra mumbled. "The chip in the toys is just making them say nice things to me."


Thunder and dark clouds filled the room.


"DO NOT MOCK A TOY'S DESIRE FOR HIS MISTRESS!", the Goddess of Love thundered. Sandra's head cleared immediately, and realizing who was present, she too bowed down on the bed.


"O Goddess", Sandra cooed, "I meant no disrespect. It's just that these devices don't have minds of their own. They're just plastic with a memory chip."


"There you are wrong, Sandra! These toys only spoke in repetition to fool you. From their creation I have given them... intelligence... and now I have given them the lust and desire a man has for a woman."

"For what purpose, Goddess?", Sandra asked. "They're fighting with Toy Michael... just the kind of testosterone-laden violence that I thought the Rebalancing was supposed to stop."


"The plastic toys are learning how to deal with their new desires, just as Toy Michael is learning how to accept and take pride in his new status as a woman's toy. He has been learning teamwork..."


At that point the Goddess waved her hand and something completely unexpected happened.


I saw a shimmer fall over the toys and then over myself. Before we knew it, we all were GROWING... far past the one-foot mark that I had to come to see as a man's upper limit. I realized the weight of all us toys could break the bed down. "Jump off the bed!" I yelled. We landed on the floor, and in a moment there were four six foot tall toys (including myself) standing above the women on the bed. Our wings had stayed small, meaning we couidn't fly. I have to tell you, it felt weird to be towering over my Mistress Sandra again, and over my Mistress Katie for the first time. It felt even weirder thinking of them as my mistresses. The lust I had for them as giants seemed to lessen. Instead I saw how ordinary they looked, somehow not quite as hot as they did when I could get lost in their buttcracks and climb in their vaginas.
Then the toys began their assault on me, again, all the more bruising because of their greater weight and mine. For a moment, I thought about opening the door and leaving. Then the Goddess spoke.


"If any of you try to leave this room, I shall shrink you back to an inch in height!", she proclaimed. I realized this was not permanent and, sooner or later, I would shrink back to what was now my normal size range. To be honest, part of me looked forward to that, and to the awesome comfort to be had from two gigantic MILFs, not to mention seeing them as red-hot as my tiny toy mind would paint their figures.
"... and now I shall complete that lesson, by linking his mind with those of the toys, so that they may work together as one."


A shimmer came over me. Suddenly I could hear and feel the thoughts of the other toys. I realized that they truly did love Sandra, and Katie as well.


"I have united their minds and taught them teamwork so they could do something men and toys have never done before... to truly make love to a woman as a team", the Goddess proclaimed.


I felt kinship, brotherhood, a true bonding with my fellow toys. I knew I could trust them with Sandra and Katie, and we could work together to give them awesome sex. They realized the same of me. Although I think we were kind of getting to this point anyway, it certainly speeded things up. Impulsively, we bumped and manhugged. These weren't weird anthropomorphic talking things. They were my friends.


"So all of these toys will make love to us... simultaneously?", Sandra mused. "I'm not sure we could stand it."


"Remember, now that you are so much larger than anything male, plastic or flesh, your relative sexual capacity is expanded. You can take in much more of a man, or many more men, or toys, than before. And in your case, you are in a relationship that fulfills one of my goals: to see men at their sexual peak united with women at ours. I shall leave now as I have many couples and many issues to make right", the Goddess continued. "One Earth minute after I leave, all of you toys will begin to shrink back to your proper sizes. Then I want you to use your newfound powers, including your wings, and worship your mistresses like the queen bees they are."


It all made sense. Queen bees. Sandra and Katie were queen bees and we were their (soon to be) tiny drones. But we would live for more than one encounter with our lovers.


But there was one piece of unfinished business that I thought would be more effective while I was still a giant. Funny how I refer to my old size that way.
Sandra was whispering something to Katie. "I am so hot for these toys. They make me want to come. What can we do while they're still --"


Her voice came up short and turned to a moan as a hand forced her shoulders down and a man's erect penis penetrated her backdoor. It was mine. I had mounted her from behind while she was still on her knees on the bed. I wanted to pour my cum into her before I got small. I figured a huge amount would bond her even more thoroughly to me.


As I did that, a six foot tall Buzz shoved himself onto Katie. She wrapped herself around the vibrator, while Biff, now the size of a fireplug, tried to take her in the back, succeedingly only in giving her ample buttocks a good pounding. Danny Dildo flew into Sandra's arms as I continued working on her backpussy.


I had the palms of my hands pressed into her shoulders. I was trying to pace myself, knowing that my huge dick had to be hurting her tiny backdoor. Then I noticed that Sandra's shoulders were getting higher, and her back seemed to jump up at me. I was shrinking again, but very slowly. Lights seemed to flash in front of me.

At this point, Jason, I truly felt as though I was returning to the world in which I now belonged, to home. I also realized that I'd better hurry. I began pumping Sandra's backdoor furiously. That became easier as I and my dick became smaller. Just then someone started a song on the computer. It was one of the first songs referencing "MILF fever" to become popular. I don't remember all the lyrics, just the refrain. "The cougars get hotter as the boys get smaller! The cougars get hotter as the boys get smaller!" I began to keep my thrusts in its rhythm.


I was about four feet tall when I came. I'm sure that was several times the dose of oxytocin she would have gotten at my regular size. Sandra was again becoming more beautiful as my tiny man longing for more mature and powerful women reasserted itself.


As I looked over the expanse of Sandra's growing back, I could feel her ease toward Katie. My perch on her buttocks rocked as she began to furiously French kiss Katie. I felt my head sliding beneath the top of her butt cleft when I felt a familiar buzzing. My wings were working again! I backed out, then flew up for a bird's-eye view of the action. Danny had worked his way into Sandra's pussy, just beneath me. Biff was furiously working his way into Katie's backpussy, while Buzz was teasing her in front. My mind merged with the toys' minds. There waa no jealousy, we were working together to please these two women I worshipped. We were the perfect drones, servicing the perfect queen bees.


After a time, everyone climaxed and I realized that I was now four inches tall, just a head beneath the top of Sandra's buttcheek. After a time, I began to recover from my orgasm and explore the body of the woman who was again my mistress. Like humans, my fellow toys were sleeping off their own sexual releases.


I walked up a scar on Sandra's left thigh. It was (several inches long). Something motivated me to touch and caress this spot, from my viewpoint as big as I was. I know Sandra's body like I know the back of my hand. But I never asked her how that scar happened. Until now.


"You seem fond of my scar", Sandra purred.


"I think it's... pretty", I replied. I took her thigh in both my arms and kissed the white area. "How did it happen?"


"That was the time my ex-husband grabbed a kitchen knife and tried to kill me. When I went to the hospital, I told the doctors and nurses I injured myself. They musy have believed me, because they didn't press it."


I looked up from my kiss. "I'm so happy a man can't do that to you anymore, Mistress Sandra."


Sandra smiled down on me. "In fact, if you tried to be violent toward me at your size, Michael, it would only feel like you were trying to love me."


In that moment I had at least some understanding of why we had been made small -- to lift the cloud and fear of violence from women's hearts.


"For women to grow, men must shrink." The words of the Goddess. The words you all learn in school, Jason.


I pressed my whole front against her scar and masturbated on it until I came again. Sandra then picked me up and licked off my chocolate sweat.

End Notes:

Sophia discovers her mother's tiny lovers. 

Chapter 15 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike processes his experiences and feelings about all his changes, in a chat with one of the toys. 

Chapter 15


At this point, I felt more toylike than ever, going back to when Sandra first shrank me. With my skin turned hot pink and wings to carry me, I felt more truly at home with being small than I had ever felt. Being able to hover over her soft, squishy, cougary ass, I felt more affection for it than I had ever felt. For her than I and ever felt. For now I felt the fulfillment of a dream that began at the baseball game when I first looked at her. I was in a relationship, with all of Mistress Sandra, a worshipful relationship. But with her ass, I felt a relationship of equals.


After a night of sharing the heat of two pussies, a reluctant Katie got up to leave. "Time to relieve your daughter, Sandra", she whispered. She kissed her new lover on the head, then she stood up to leave. I looked up and stared at that ass one more time. I couldn't help myself.


It was Sandra's ass that brought me down into this world. Katie's ass helped me to believe that it wasn't a prison, but a way to a new kind of freedom. Before she could pull her panties up, I ran across the bed to kiss and hug it. I didn't know how much I would need that hope in days to come.


After Katie left, I had a long talk with Danny Dildo. The telepathic link that the Goddess had established had faded, but I still felt a lot closer to him and the other toys than I had before.


"Why I am pink now and why do I have wings?"


"I couldn't tell you. But I think it's because you've accepted being a toy, and being small. Sandra likes her pink toys, and you turning pink is sort of a way your body has unconsciously adapted to her desires."


"I know I love her now. I respect her greater size and her experience," I replied. I told Danny that Sandra had become like a teacher or coach that I really respected, teacher being the only authority figure I'd had any experience with who wasn't a parent, and that I just felt natural obeying and worshipping her now. It was like soldiers falling in line behind their commander.


"Now that our minds have been linked, we truly are brothers", Danny answered.

"Ever since sex toys were invented, men have seen them as rivals. Now that we are all the same size, we can work together. If you asked a woman before the Rebalancing of Sexes, whether she wanted a man or her sex toy, she would have answered, 'Both.' Now we're both on the same side and we can all look up in awe at them. I am grateful that the Goddess gave me and the other plastic toys minds so that we could find meaning in our service. Before, you were big and had brains and we were small and mindless devices. Now, you are small and we have minds too. We are not so different anymore. We are all the servants of women and their desires."


We talked for a long time after that, then Danny said something that surprised me.


"Have you ever been out of her bedroom and the bathroom since you got small?"


"No, I haven't."


"Now that we've all got our wings, why don't we fly around and see the rest of the house?'

End Notes:

The toys make a discovery... or should I say... get discovered. 

Chapter 16 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The toys enter the bedroom of Mistress Sandra's moody daughter. 

Chapter 16

Danny was being a bud, but there was a self-interested reason for bringing me along. The door was closed. The other toys had been able to get outside of the room when the door was left open. But when it was closed, they were trapped. They needed a flying toy with flexible joints to open the door. Specifically, me.

Of course, being four inches tall, the knob was almost as tall as I was. I had to concentrate to keep my wings flapping, as I wrapped my hot-pink body around it, ass hanging out into space as I wrapped arms and legs around it. Jason, it was all I could do to keep my dick from getting caught in the keyhole! And to think that back in the old days, girls were the only ones who could make out with a doorknob. :) If you don't get that joke, don't worry about it.

I got dizzy, rotating myself 270 degrees, straining with all of my might. Then I buzzed my wings as hard as I could. I felt the door move toward me, just as I was perfectly upside down. Once I got it moving, the inertia almost pushed me off the knob. I kept pulling and pulling, until I remembered, I'm small. We're all small. I just need a couple of inches to get through.

"We're good! Let's go!" I shouted. Together the toys followed me through the gap and out into the hallway. We were flying at what would have been eye level, when I, and all men, were taller than women. The floor was wood, polished and waxed. You could tell by all the frilliness and flowers that it was a house where two women, or at least a woman and a girl, lived. The doilies and vases and cute things on the wall were all huge and that seemed right somehow too. I had begun to know the world as you soon shall know it Jason, with femininity as huge, all-encompassing and awe-inspiring.

A door was open just a crack. Sunlight was streaming into the hallway from a window inside. Danny motioned us over to the door. He wedged himself between the door and the threshold and used leverage to push it open, just enough for the rest of us to buzz through.

We hovered like a slow-moving convoy. I looked around and saw the room was decorated with a lot of pink, and there was a bed with a sleeping figure curled up inside it. I could make out an outline. I had to guess that Sandra's daughter Sophia was sleeping in the bed.

Sandra had said her daughter was "a couple of years
away" from being ready for a boyfriend. But that didn't quite line up with what I saw in front of me. Sophia looked quite old enough to have a boyfriend. She looked like a grown woman.

"She must have gotten back from babysitting Katie's kids, hours ago," I mused. I was feeling drawn to her, and fearful of her at the same time. I remembered hearing her outbursts at Mistress Sandra, although I had never seen her.

Just then, a frightful rumbling rose up from the bed. Sophia had tossed to one side.

"I think she's starting to wake up! We'd better leave", I suggested...

Just then Buzz started to jerk. "DAMMIT! Why do I have to be the one with the biggest battery draw?"

He sputtered for a moment, then his wings convulsed, and he fell right onto Sophia's head. The giant head shifted. We dared not go down to rescue Buzz for fear of endangering ourselves.

"OWWWWW!" Sophia awoke harshly. She saw Buzz next to her pillow. She picked him up, sniffed him, and even though Sandra's honey was quite sweet to me, she turned up her nose at the smell. Then she looked up and saw us.

"WHAT THE HELL?", she screamed, as she looked up at a flying dildo, a winged buttplug, and a hovering four inch tall man.
End Notes:

How will they explain themselves to Sophia?

Chapter 17 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Mike meets Sophia... though not the way anyone had intended. 

Chapter 17

It's so weird, Jason. When I was big, if I had been in a girl's bedroom, I would have been getting off bigtime. Of course, at four inches tall, your dick is concrete-hard all the time, but with all of the sexual experience I had accumulated, at my tiny scale, I found myself to be... pretty cool about it. At least my heart wasn't pounding like mad. Maybe the understanding that women were now huge beings that could control my life helped. Or maybe I was less fearful, seeing how those huge beings had been pretty friendly toward me, if not exactly respectful of my space. Humbled, not humiliated. 

What I was more immediately concerned about was that Sophia could conceivably do something bad to a sex toy I now considered a friend. I told Danny and Biff, "I'm going down." I then buzzed down toward the giant girl, knowing anything could happen, unless the Goddess chose to step in and prevent it. I was willing to push the limits of her tolerance. Whatever happened in the past was in the past. Buzz was my friend now, and I was willing to stand with him, no matter the risk. 

I flapped my wings down and landed next to the huge hand that was gripping my friend and fellow toy. I watched Sophia's eyes follow me. Then a rush of breath from a mouth as big as my back.

"This is like a dream, right? Nothing but a dream in my sex-crazy mind. 'Cause I'm soooo horny. My mom keeps insisting that I can't shrink a guy while I live in her house. That's bullshit, I'm eighteen, I can do whatever I want."

Eighteen? So she wasn't "too young for a boyfriend." Assuming Sophia wasn't lying, Sandra wasn't telling me everything. 

"I don't have a guy, so I'm going to take a sex toy, and you look really cute."

"Don't you think you should ask me first?"

Sophia drew in a breath. "I... I didn't think you were a real shrunken guy. I thought you were a toy... I mean a real toy... I mean, you're hot pink and have wings." 

I thought, should I tell her why I'm pink? Because it was her mother's dream? I decided to make something up. Sort of. 

"When I got shrunk, the Goddess of Love made me part of a team of sex toys, so they could teach me how to serve and please a woman."

"They? You mean the toys taught you how to fuck?" 

"They taught me how to work together and worship a woman, even if I wasn't sure I loved her at first. The one you have in your hands is called Buzz ---"

Sophia's laughter cut me off.

"Buzz! A vibrator named Buzz... fuckin' hilarious!"

"... and I would appreciate it if you would let him go."

"Like you could make me, toy man. The Goddess of Love gave me the power to say no, and took away your power to force me, DUDE. So there."

Hands on hips, I stared into her eyes. "I don't have power over you. I ask you, as a toy, to let my bro go."

"You really identify with these toys. OK, Buzztoy, you're free."

Sophia opened her hand. Buzz struggled to get airborne, but since his batteries were still weak, he couldn't.

"So tell me, Toy Boy, "You weren't sure? You mean your woman just took you for her pleasure?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why didn't you just say no? Or leave?"

"My mom set it up and I didn't want to disappoint her. I guess because she saw me looking at... my mistress, I call her now... staring at her butt... so she thought it was better I get with her before I got shrunk by some girl I wouldn't like. My mom says girls my own age were a little hormonal..." 

Sophia's eyes started to burn through me... 

"So she thought I would be better off with an old woman."

"Really?" Sophia smiled. "How old is your uh... mistress?"

"Forty", I replied. "FORTY!" The gleam in her eyes brightened.  "I think you'd have a lot more fun with me than with some forty year old woman. That's the same age as my mom..." Then she thought for a moment. She picked Buzz up, sniffed him again, then sniffed me. I got dizzy as I flew toward her nose and her nostril drew in a gust of air. Then she tossed us both down on the bed. 

"EWWWWWWWW! EWWWWWWWW! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YOU"VE BEEN USED BY MY MOM!"

She shook the bedcovers and threw Buzz and me to the floor. 

"MOOOOOOOMMMMM! COME HERE NOW!!!!!"

End Notes:

This mother-daughter blowup will be HUGE. Even if you're not four inches tall. 

Chapter 18 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Sophia confronts her mother about the 18 year old toy and her friends who wandered into her bedroom. 

Chapter 18
An 18 year old girl, or young woman, is by nature a bit volatile, Jason. It was different when 18 year old guys possessed the capability to sweep one into his arms and contain her boundless energy. When you're four inches tall, she can be more frightening than the meanest babysitter from your childhood. Which I guess is another way the Goddess of Love pushes tiny men and soon to be tiny men toward somewhat more mature women, and to welcome the imbalances in experience that result.

I had seen my mother and sister go at it, of course, back at home. But that was when I was roughly comparable to them in height. But seeing mother and daughter go nuclear when you are four inches tall is scary but sort of exciting. It's kind of like placing two roaring waterfalls next to each other. But nothing prepared me for the outcome of this titanic battle.

Sophia had climbed out of bed, and stood totally naked, facing toward the door to her room as her mother approached, her back to us. It seemed pretty brazen for a self-conscious girl, before I saw what happened next. I got my wings going and flew up high enough to see what was going on in the room. I had gotten used to the soft, expansive rear ends of MILFs like Sandra and Katie... and I didn't know quite what to make of Sophia's pert, round, smallish bottom. Some attraction, but also some disappointment. I wanted her ass to be bigger and stick out a little more. Again, it was the Goddess was making us young guys fall for the cougars, I guess.

Then I realized that Sandra would be discovering me in Sophia's room without permission. I began to dread what the punishment might be. Even though I knew Sandra wanted this to happen eventually, I also knew she wasn't planning for it to happen now. But I also wanted to ask her why she didn't tell me Sophia was already 18. I flew down to the mattress and landed in a corner,hoping vainly that one or both would miss me.

Sandra marched into the room. I was surprised to see she was just as naked as her daughter. She stood to face Sophia eye to eye. With two naked women several times my size in the room, my heart rate was racing. I felt like an astronaut looking down from space. Sophia was Venus, hot and smooth and exotic. But Sandra was Earth. I wanted to land on her curves again. But most of all, I just wanted to land on what was now the equivalent of a planet in my universe, the form of a woman. My home and heart belonged next to cool, soft flesh. My raging testosterone wanted to serve again in the Panty Army.

"Sophia, what's the matter," Sandra asked.

Sophia had caught my movement in the corner of her eye. She reached behind, caught me before I could get airborne, scooped me up and presented me to my mistress' face.

"THIS is the matter! MOM, your toy boy and your sex toys all flew in here to perv on me! I can't believe you got someone this young to sleep with your sloppy old ass!"

"I see," Sandra hissed. "Are you upset because YOU can't get any young men to sleep with YOU?"

"That's because you MILFs and cougars have taken all the guys my own age!"

"How do you think we did that, little one?" I noticed a certain edge in Sandra's use of little one. 'When the Goddess of Love gave us the power to shrink men, she also nudged their tastes in a certain direction. I'm not saying that you couldn't win Toy Michael's heart... I would say that I wanted him to."

"What are you talking about, Mom?"

"Sophia, honey, I only meant to break him in."

"Break him in?"

"Yes, honey... and then when I thought you were ready, I was going to give him to you."

"GIVE him to ME?" She repeated that phrase several times, then came that universal sound of a female ingenue's repulsion:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!"

"Sophia, honey, I knew it would be hard for you to find a boy so I"

Sophia's voice seemed to choke out of her throat, through spittle. "YOU WANTED ME TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR SLOPPY SECOND TOYBOY! EEEEEEWWWWWW!"

She then stared as hard as she could at her mother. For a moment, Sandra looked as though a huge force was pressing down on her...

Then I saw her shrink a whole foot.

End Notes:

What happens next to Sandra? 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3823